英文名称:Ralph Breaks the Internet
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Okay. My turn, my turn. Um, I got one. | 好了 到我了 到我了 我想到了 |
[00:53] | 里维克的店 家庭娱乐中心 | |
[00:53] | Great, but can you make it | 很好 但是你这次 |
[00:54] | a little more challenging this time? | 能不能想个稍微有挑战性的东西 |
[00:56] | Okay. Check this out. | 好了 来猜猜这个 |
[00:59] | I spy with my little eye… | 小眼睛滴溜溜 |
[01:03] | something yellow… | 这个东西是黄色的 |
[01:06] | and round, and it eats dots. | 它是圆形的 还喜欢吃豆子 |
[01:11] | Seriously, Ralph? | 认真的吗 拉尔夫 |
[01:13] | Yeah, seriously. You’re never gonna get it. | 对啊 真的 你肯定猜不到 |
[01:16] | Well, obviously, it’s Pac-Man. | 很显然 是吃豆人 |
[01:18] | No, that’s not… | 不 那… |
[01:20] | Why is that obvious? | 哪里明显了 |
[01:21] | Name one other thing in this whole arcade | 黄色圆形又爱吃豆子的 |
[01:23] | that is yellow and round and eats dots. | 整个街机游戏里找不出第二个了 |
[01:25] | I can name two things. | 我就可以找出两个 |
[01:27] | Ms. Pac-Man and Baby Pac-Man. | 吃豆人妈妈和吃豆人宝宝 |
[01:28] | Boom! I accept your apology. | 我原谅你了 |
[01:30] | Yeah, you’re right. Okay. But was it Pac-Man? | 好吧 你说得对 但是答案是吃豆人吗 |
[01:33] | Yeah, you got me. | 对 被你猜到了 |
[01:35] | Knew it. All right, riddle me this… | 我就知道 好吧 轮到我了 |
[01:38] | do you or do you not think that Zangief waxes? | 你觉得桑吉夫做了蜜蜡脱毛吗 |
[01:42] | No way. Look at the guy. He looks like a yeti. | 不可能 瞧他这样 毛还是浓密得跟雪怪似的 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[01:45] | I mean, if the fur were confined to his chest, | 要说仅仅是他的胸毛 |
[01:47] | I might agree… | 我也许同意你的说法 |
[01:48] | but look at those two very specific | 但是看看从他靴子里 |
[01:50] | tuffets of shin hair… | 探出来的 |
[01:51] | poking out of his boots. | 那两撮小腿毛 |
[01:53] | That does not just happen, Ralph. That is a choice. | 这不是偶然 拉尔夫 他去脱毛了 |
[01:56] | You’re totally right, kid. | 你说得非常对 小鬼 |
[01:58] | He’s baby smooth everywhere else. | 他的其他地方都像婴儿一样光滑 |
[02:00] | I rest my case. | 我说完了 |
[02:02] | My mind is blown! | 我震惊了 |
[02:05] | Let’s go get a root beer. | 我们去喝根汁汽水吧 |
[02:06] | Okay, let’s see what you got, kid. | 让我来瞧瞧你的本事 小鬼 |
[02:11] | Nice one. Okay. | 不错 好了 |
[02:13] | I think I got one in the chamber. | 我胃里上来了 |
[02:18] | – Gross. – Thank you. | -真恶心 -谢谢 |
[02:20] | Hey, wanna sneak into Tron? | 想溜进创去玩儿吗 |
[02:21] | Doesn’t that game have a virus? | 那个游戏不是有病毒吗 |
[02:23] | No. I’m sure they fixed it. | 没有 他们肯定修复了 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna beat my speed record! | 我要打破我的速度纪录 |
[02:30] | Hey, wait for me! | 等等我 |
[02:33] | 危险 被感染区域 不要进入 | |
[02:40] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[02:41] | Yeah? | 在 |
[02:43] | I don’t think they fixed the game. | 我觉得他们没有修复游戏 |
[02:46] | Uh… No. | 是啊 |
[02:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:50] | Hey, Tron! | 创 |
[02:52] | Tronny! | 小创 |
[02:55] | Tronny boy! | 创小子 |
[02:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:59] | Do you realize | 你有没有意识到 |
[03:00] | we’re basically just, like, zeroes and ones… | 基本上我们就是0和1组成的代码 |
[03:03] | floating around the universe like tiny specks of dust? | 就像是漂浮在宇宙里的小小尘埃 |
[03:07] | Like, doesn’t the very nature | 我们的存在 |
[03:08] | of our existence make you wonder… | 会不会让你想知道 |
[03:10] | if there’s more to life than this? | 生命里会不会有比这更多的东西 |
[03:12] | Why would I wonder if there’s more to life | 我的生活这么完美 我为什么要想 |
[03:14] | when the life I got is perfect? | 生命里还有没有比这更多的东西呢 |
[03:16] | I mean, sure. Doesn’t look so hot on paper. | 我是说 是啊 表面上的确如此 |
[03:19] | I’m just a bad guy from some old video game | 我只是一个在街机里 |
[03:21] | who wrecks a building. | 破坏大楼的坏蛋 |
[03:22] | And yeah, for 27 years, | 过去的27年里 |
[03:24] | I was a total zero without any friends. | 我没有一个朋友 |
[03:26] | But now, I got a best friend… | 但是现在 我有了一个死党 |
[03:28] | who just happens to be | 而她恰好是 |
[03:29] | the coolest kid in the whole arcade. | 整个街机厅里最酷的小鬼 |
[03:31] | Aw, thanks, pal. | 谢了 伙计 |
[03:33] | Watch this. | 看 |
[03:37] | Home run! | 全垒打 |
[03:38] | All right, let’s go watch the sunrise. | 好了 我们去看日出吧 |
[03:41] | Are you really saying | 你真的认为你的生活中 |
[03:42] | there’s not one single, solitary thing… | 没有任何一件事 |
[03:44] | about your life that you would change? | 是你想要改变的吗 |
[03:46] | Well, think about it. | 想想看 |
[03:48] | You and me get to goof off all night long. | 你和我整晚都在偷懒 |
[03:51] | Litwak shows up, we go to work, we put in our hours. | 里维克出现了 我们就开始上班工作了 |
[03:54] | Then the arcade closes | 然后游戏厅关门了 |
[03:55] | and we get to do it all over again. | 我们又可以偷懒了 |
[03:57] | The only thing I might do different in that scenario… | 我只想改变一件事 |
[04:00] | would be not having to go to work. | 我们不用去上班 |
[04:02] | Other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing | 除此之外 我什么都不想改变 |
[04:06] | Hey, where’d our sunrise go? | 日出呢 |
[04:09] | All right, let’s get you plugged in. | 给你插上插头吧 |
[04:13] | That’s a plug-in alert. | 那是插电警告 |
[04:15] | Litwak hasn’t plugged in a new game in forever. | 里维克已经很久没加入新游戏了 |
[04:18] | – Let’s go see what it is! – Yeah! | -我们去看看是什么游戏 -好 |
[04:20] | Excuse us. Excuse us. Minor emergency. | 借过 让一下 有点紧急情况 |
[04:22] | Hey, Felix, Calhoun, what’s getting plugged in? | 阿修 卡尔霍 什么游戏接进来了 |
[04:24] | Well, Ralph, Sonic thinks | 拉尔夫 索尼克觉得 |
[04:26] | it’s gonna be a new pinball machine. | 是一款新的弹球游戏 |
[04:28] | What do you think, lady love? | 你觉得呢 亲爱的 |
[04:30] | I’ll bet you a shiny nickel it’s a blood pressure machine. | 我跟你赌五分钱 这是一台血压机 |
[04:33] | Kids love those things. | 孩子们都喜欢那些东西 |
[04:36] | Please be a racing game. Please be a racing game. | 拜托要是赛车游戏 拜托要是赛车游戏 |
[04:39] | Please be a racing game. | 拜托要是赛车游戏 |
[04:43] | “Whiffee”? Or, “Wifey”? | 这是念”五仙” 还是”五险” |
[04:46] | Well, it’s either wiffle ball, or an arranged marriage game. | 不是威浮球就是结婚游戏 |
[04:49] | It’s actually pronounced “Wi-Fi,” Ralph. | 这个词念”无线” 拉尔夫 |
[04:51] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 对 我就是这么念的 |
[04:52] | And Wi-Fi is the Internet… | 无线就是互联网 |
[04:54] | which is an online community | 它是一个线上社区 |
[04:55] | where human beings go to shop… | 人类在里面购物 |
[04:56] | and play games and socialize. | 玩游戏 还有社交 |
[04:58] | Ooh, fun! | 真好玩 |
[05:00] | Oh, no, it is not. | 不 一点都不好玩 |
[05:01] | That sign right there says “Wi-Fi.” | 上面写了”无线” |
[05:04] | What it should say is “Die-Fi.” | 但是其实应该叫”死线” |
[05:09] | That’s a little humor there. | 开个小玩笑 |
[05:10] | But seriously, the Internet is nothing to laugh at. | 不过说真的 互联网没什么好笑的 |
[05:12] | It is new, it is different, | 这是个新的 与众不同的玩意儿 |
[05:14] | and therefore we should fear it. | 我们应该害怕它才对 |
[05:16] | So keep out, for Pete’s sake, and get to work. | 所以看在上帝的份上 不要进去 开始工作吧 |
[05:18] | The arcade’s about to open. | 游戏厅就要开门了 |
[05:20] | Figures, we finally get something new plugged in… | 角色们 我们终于有了一个新游戏 |
[05:23] | and we’re not even allowed to go in there. | 但是却连进都不能进 |
[05:25] | Totally not fair. | 一点也不公平 |
[05:27] | A new racing game would’ve been cool. | 要是有一个新的赛车游戏就太酷了 |
[05:29] | Something wrong with your game? | 你的游戏出问题了吗 |
[05:30] | No, no. | 不 没有 |
[05:32] | It’s just every bonus level’s been unlocked. | 只是所有的奖励关卡都解锁了 |
[05:34] | I know every shortcut. | 我知道每条近道 |
[05:36] | Man, I’d kill for even just a new track. | 哪怕只是一条新赛道 我都会激动得要命 |
[05:39] | New track? You already got, like, three choices. | 新赛道 你已经有三条赛道了 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I know, but don’t you ever wish | 我知道 可是你就不希望 |
[05:43] | something new and different… | 你的游戏里会有 |
[05:45] | would happen in your game? | 一点新的 不同的东西吗 |
[05:46] | Nope. | 不 |
[05:47] | Really? Well, agree to disagree. | 真的吗 那我保留不同意见[同意分歧] |
[05:50] | Wait, I don’t wanna disagree. | 等等 我不想要分歧 |
[05:52] | No, no. It’s just a fancy way to say | 不 不是 这只是一种花哨的说法 |
[05:54] | we don’t have to argue about it. | 意思是我们不必争论谁是谁非 |
[05:55] | We’re arguing? I don’t wanna argue. | 我们在争论 我不想争论 |
[05:57] | Relax. Stop making it a thing. | 放轻松 别小题大做了 |
[06:00] | Go to work. I’ll see you tonight, stench vessel. | 去工作吧 晚上见 臭家伙 |
[06:03] | All right. | 好 |
[06:09] | She wants a new track, I’ll give her a new track. | 她想要新赛道 我就给她一条 |
[06:16] | Come on, Nafisa! Let’s play Sugar Rush! | 来吧 纳菲莎 我们来玩糖果竞速 |
[06:19] | Pick Vanellope, Swati. | 选凡妮洛普 斯瓦蒂 |
[06:20] | She’s got the best superpower. | 她拥有最棒的超能力 |
[06:22] | Yeah, the glitch. I love her. | 对 小故障 我喜欢她 |
[06:24] | Drivers, | 车手们 |
[06:25] | start your engines. | 发动引擎 |
[06:28] | You’re gonna lose today, Princess. | 你今天要输了 公主 |
[06:31] | While, yes, I am technically a princess, Taffyta… | 好吧 虽然我是个公主 太妃塔 |
[06:34] | I’d rather you just think of me as plain old Vanellope… | 我更希望你把我当做普普通通的凡妮洛普 |
[06:37] | the racer who’s about to kick your butt. | 一个要干翻你的赛车手 |
[06:39] | Three, two, one, go! | 三 二 一 出发 |
[06:46] | And pardon me, excuse me, coming through. | 不好意思 不好意思 借过 |
[06:57] | And one, two, three gumballs right on cue. | 一 二 三个口香糖球 正好 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I love it when she glitches. | 我太喜欢她的故障了 |
[07:09] | Excuse me. I must have fallen asleep. | 抱歉 我睡着了 |
[07:11] | Oh, fun. I’m winning. | 真好玩 我赢了 |
[07:16] | Vanellope takes a huge lead. | 凡妮洛普大幅领先 |
[07:17] | No one’s gonna catch her now. | 谁也跟不上她 |
[07:24] | She’s gonna love this. | 她会喜欢的 |
[07:27] | Right on time. | 正好赶上 |
[07:31] | What? | 什么 |
[07:32] | “Looking for something new… | “想要新鲜的 |
[07:35] | and different? | 与众不同的东西吗 |
[07:36] | then take this track.” | 那就试试这条赛道 |
[07:40] | Oh, Ralph, you old son-of-a-gun. | 拉尔夫 你这家伙 |
[07:42] | I’d say I got a little time for a detour. | 要我说我还有时间绕道一会儿 |
[07:45] | Hey, look, I think I unlocked a new track. | 瞧 我解锁了新赛道 |
[07:48] | Never seen that before. | 从没见过的新赛道 |
[07:52] | This is awesome! | 太棒啦 |
[07:55] | Hey, thanks, Ralph! | 谢了 拉尔夫 |
[07:57] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[07:59] | Get back up on the track, Swati. | 回赛道上去 斯瓦蒂 |
[08:00] | You’re going to lose. | 你要输了 |
[08:02] | I can’t. It’s like it’s driving itself. | 不行 感觉它自己在驾驶 |
[08:09] | What is wrong with this thing? | 这东西出什么毛病了 |
[08:12] | What? | 什么 |
[08:19] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[08:22] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[08:31] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[08:32] | Kid! Kid! | 小鬼 小鬼 |
[08:34] | Oh, kid, I’m so sorry, are you okay? | 小鬼 真对不起 你还好吧 |
[08:36] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[08:38] | What an amazing track! | 这条赛道太棒啦 |
[08:40] | Thank you, Ralph! Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢你 拉尔夫 谢谢谢谢谢谢 |
[08:42] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[08:44] | You know I take my duty as your hero very seriously. | 我非常认真地履行我作为你的英雄的职责 |
[08:46] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[08:47] | You took a serious doody where? | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h[音似duty] 你在这里大便了 |
[08:51] | Vanellope, get up here. | 凡妮洛普 快上来 |
[08:53] | We have a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:56] | Mr. Litwak, the Vanellope racer wasn’t working… | 里维克先生 凡妮洛普车手刚才没反应了 |
[09:00] | and I think maybe I turned the wheel too hard. | 我觉得我可能转方向盘太用力了 |
[09:03] | I’m real sorry. | 真对不起 |
[09:04] | It’s okay, Swati. | 没关系 斯瓦蒂 |
[09:06] | I think I can get it back on there pretty easy. | 我可以很容易地把它装回去 |
[09:08] | – What did you do, Ralph? – Nothing. | -你都干了些什么 拉尔夫 -没什么 |
[09:10] | Leave him alone. | 别怪他 |
[09:11] | He was just trying to make the game more exciting. | 他只是想让比赛更刺激 |
[09:13] | Yeah, why don’t you relax, Taffyta? Litwak will fix it. | 对 别紧张 太妃塔 里维克会修好的 |
[09:16] | All right, on you… | 好了 你… |
[09:20] | Okay. Still not a problem. | 好吧 这也不是问题 |
[09:22] | He’ll just order a new part. | 只要订购新的就行了 |
[09:23] | Well, I’d order a new part… | 我想订购一个新的 |
[09:25] | but the company that made Sugar Rush | 但是糖果竞速的制造公司 |
[09:26] | went out of business years ago. | 已经停业很久了 |
[09:29] | I can try to find one on the Internet. | 我去网上找找一个试试 |
[09:30] | – Good idea. – Oh, me too. | -好主意 -我也试试 |
[09:31] | Good luck, that’ll be like finding a needle in a… | 祝你们好运 那就像是大海捞针 |
[09:33] | I found one! On eBay! | 找到了 易贝网上有一个 |
[09:35] | Really? How about that? | 真的吗 真厉害 |
[09:36] | See? Those kids have it under control. | 瞧 那几个孩子搞定了 |
[09:39] | They’re just gonna get another wheel from the eboy. | 他们要在易小子网上买方向盘 |
[09:41] | Are you kidding me? How much? | 这是在开玩笑吗 多少钱 |
[09:41] | 糖果竞速 方向盘 复古电子游戏 仅剩一件 200美元 免运费 | |
[09:43] | That’s more than this game makes in a year. | 比这台机子一年赚的钱还多 |
[09:45] | Aw, I hate to say it, | 我也不想这么说 |
[09:46] | but my salvage guy is coming on Friday… | 但是回收的人星期五会来… |
[09:49] | and it might be time to sell Sugar Rush for parts. | 也许是时候把糖果竞速拆掉卖了 |
[09:52] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[09:55] | Litwak’s gonna unplug the game. | 里维克要把游戏拔了 |
[09:56] | Get out of here! Go, scram, let’s go, run! | 快离开这里 跑 快跑 快 |
[09:57] | Go, run, run, run, run! | 快快快 快跑 |
[09:59] | – Let’s go! – Run! | -快跑 -快跑 |
[10:08] | Gangway! | 让开 |
[10:09] | Yeah, you heard him, gangway! | 你听到了 让开 |
[10:11] | Stop it! No running! | 停下 不要跑了 |
[10:13] | What are you people doing out of your game, | 老天在上 你们这些人为什么 |
[10:15] | for Peter’s sake? | 跑出自己的游戏 |
[10:16] | The arcade is open! | 游戏厅已经开门了 |
[10:18] | Sugar Rush is getting unplugged. | 糖果竞速要被拔了 |
[10:26] | – We’re homeless! – Yeah, yeah, we’re homeless! | -我们无家可归了 -对 我们无家可归了 |
[10:30] | Oh, what are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[10:32] | Y’all, calm down, calm down. Get a hold of yourselves. | 你们都冷静一下 冷静 控制一下自己 |
[10:36] | I don’t want to be gameless. | 我不想失去游戏 |
[10:38] | An unplugging. Good Lord. | 被拔了 老天啊 |
[10:40] | I haven’t seen this many gameless characters | 自从太空侵略者下线以来 我还从没见过 |
[10:43] | since Space Invaders went down. | 这么多失去游戏的角色 |
[10:46] | Where are we gonna live? | 我们要住在哪里 |
[10:48] | Well, you can stay here until the arcade closes, I guess… | 游戏厅关门之前 我想你们可以待在这里 |
[10:51] | and then we’ll figure out | 然后我们再来想想 |
[10:52] | where the heck we’re gonna put you all. | 要把你们放到哪里 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:11] | Here we go. | 我们来看看 |
[11:13] | I raided Gene’s fridge. | 我扫荡了吉恩的冰箱 |
[11:14] | Good news, he’s got pie. | 好消息 他有个派 |
[11:16] | Took a bunch of his pillows and junk, too. | 我还从他那儿拿了一堆枕头什么的 |
[11:18] | I’m thinking we make a fort up here, or like a yurt. | 我觉得我们可以在这里搭个堡垒 帐篷 |
[11:21] | Or we could take these pillows… | 或者我们可以用这些枕头… |
[11:23] | If we stack them right, | 如果叠得好 |
[11:24] | we can make an igloo out of pillows. | 我们可以用枕头叠一个小冰屋 |
[11:26] | Like a pillow igloo. Pigloo. Pigloo! | 枕头冰屋 冰屋 冰屋 |
[11:30] | So what do you think, kid? | 你觉得怎么样 小鬼 |
[11:31] | Fort, yurt, or the obvious best choice, pigloo? | 要搭堡垒 帐篷 还是显然最棒的 冰屋 |
[11:35] | I can’t believe I don’t have a game anymore. | 不敢相信我没有游戏了 |
[11:39] | I mean, like, what am I gonna do all day? | 那我 以后要怎么度过每天 |
[11:42] | What? Come on, are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[11:44] | You sleep in, you do no work, | 你只管睡觉 不用干活 |
[11:46] | then you go to Tapper’s with me every night. | 每天晚上你还可以跟我一起去超级酒保 |
[11:48] | I’ve literally just described paradise. | 这可不就是天堂吗 |
[11:50] | But I loved my game. | 可是我很爱我的游戏 |
[11:52] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[11:53] | You were just bellyaching about the tracks | 你之前还在抱怨赛道 |
[11:55] | being too easy. | 都太简单了 |
[11:56] | No, that doesn’t mean I didn’t love it. | 可那不代表我不爱它 |
[11:58] | Yeah, sure, it was kind of predictable… | 没错 赛道是没什么新意 |
[12:02] | but still I never really knew what might happen in a race. | 但是我还是没法预测比赛时会发生什么事 |
[12:06] | And it’s that, it’s that feeling, | 是那个 那种感觉 |
[12:08] | that not-knowing-what’s- coming-next feeling. | 不知道会发生什么的感觉 |
[12:11] | That’s the stuff. That feels like life to me. | 是那种感觉 对我来说那才是生活 |
[12:16] | And if I’m not a racer, Ralph… | 要是我不再是赛车手了 拉尔夫 |
[12:20] | what am I? | 那我是谁呢 |
[12:22] | Well, you’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[12:23] | That’s not enough. | 那不够 |
[12:26] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[12:27] | I’m sorry, I know I’m being weird. | 对不起 我知道我表现得很奇怪 |
[12:32] | I think maybe I just need to be alone right now. | 也许我该一个人静一下 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | I’ll meet you over at Tapper’s in a little while, I guess. | 那我一会儿去超级酒保找你 |
[12:44] | If you want. | 如果你想去的话 |
[12:48] | All right, now… | 好了 |
[12:50] | we found some good homes | 我们给糖果竞速的小朋友们 |
[12:51] | for so many of our chums from Sugar Rush… | 找了几个好住所 |
[12:53] | and we’re just hoping a few more of you | 我们希望你们中的一些人 |
[12:55] | will open your doors… | 愿意打开家门 |
[12:56] | and your hearts to those in need. | 打开心门来接纳他们 |
[12:58] | Well, I suppose that large green olive | 那颗大大的绿橄榄 |
[13:00] | will fit in nicely with my decor. | 和我家的装饰很相配 |
[13:02] | I’m a sour ball. | 我是酸豆糖 |
[13:05] | Well, beggars can’t be choosers, can they? | 有得住就别挑了吧 你说呢 |
[13:07] | Come along, condiment. | 跟我走吧 调味糖 |
[13:09] | Mm-kay. | 行吧 |
[13:11] | Marvelous. That just leaves the racers. | 很好 那就只剩赛车手们了 |
[13:14] | We’re, like, adorable. | 我们 很讨人喜欢 |
[13:16] | You sure are. | 那当然了 |
[13:18] | So, any takers? | 有人愿意吗 |
[13:24] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[13:29] | Felix, I know we’ve never once talked about | 阿修 我知道我们从没谈过 |
[13:32] | having a family before, but… | 组建家庭的事 但是… |
[13:34] | I know, it feels like the kind of thing | 感觉组建家庭就像是 |
[13:36] | you just jump into with both feet… | 直接一头扎进去 |
[13:37] | and nary a plan. | 没有计划的事 |
[13:39] | Felix and I will give them sanctuary. | 阿修和我来接纳她们吧 |
[13:43] | Can I get a quick word with you two? | 我可以跟你们俩简单说句话吗 |
[13:48] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[13:49] | You’ve been married six years, | 你们已经结婚六年了 |
[13:51] | you’re looking to spice things up… | 想给生活添点调味料 |
[13:52] | but trust me, adopting 15 children | 但是相信我 收养15个孩子 |
[13:54] | is the wrong kind of spice. | 可不是你们要的滋味 |
[13:56] | Those things are basically feral. | 她们可都是野孩子 |
[13:58] | Pardon me, sir, but those youngsters are lambs. | 抱歉 先生 但是那几个孩子就是小羊羔 |
[14:03] | Lost little lambs in need of two kind, caring shepherds. | 迷失的小羊羔需要两个善良 有爱心的牧羊人 |
[14:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:08] | Besides, how hard can parenting be? | 再说了 做父母能有多难 |
[14:11] | You treat the child like your best friend… | 把孩子当做你最好的朋友 |
[14:13] | you give them everything they want… | 对他们有求必应 |
[14:15] | and you just love their little socks off. | 给他们全部的爱 |
[14:16] | Right, Tammy? | 对吗 亲亲 |
[14:17] | Darn-tootin’. | 当然了 |
[14:22] | Come and get it. | 你来抢啊 |
[14:23] | Get your own candle. | 你自己去找一根蜡烛玩儿 |
[14:24] | Hey, Mom, why does your lame TV | 妈 你们的破电视 |
[14:27] | only have one channel? | 怎么只有一个频道 |
[14:28] | Well, hate to say I told ya… | 我很不想说我提醒过你们… |
[14:43] | Hey, Tapper? | 酒保 |
[14:45] | No, Ralph. I haven’t seen Vanellope. | 没有 拉尔夫 我没看见凡妮洛普 |
[14:47] | Not since the last time you asked me 30 seconds ago. | 你30秒前刚问过我 |
[14:50] | Sorry. I’m just worried about her. | 抱歉 只是我很担心她 |
[14:52] | She’s glitching like crazy, and acting super insecure. | 她在不停地出故障 一副很没有安全感的样子 |
[14:56] | Oh. And get this, she said… | 还有 你听听 她说 |
[14:58] | being friends with me wasn’t enough for her. | 和我做朋友对她来说还不够 |
[15:02] | Not enough? I’m a great friend! | 不够 我可是个很棒的朋友 |
[15:03] | Right, Tapper? Right? | 对吗 酒保 对吧 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. Who’s acting insecure? | 抱歉 谁才是一副没有安全感的样子 |
[15:08] | Ralph, come on. | 拉尔夫 别这样 |
[15:09] | The kid just lost her game. Give her a break. | 那孩子刚刚失去了她的游戏 让她清静会儿吧 |
[15:13] | There you are… Oh. | 你可算来啦 |
[15:15] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[15:16] | Hey, Felix. Since when do you drink root beer? | 阿修 你什么时候也喝起根汁汽水了 |
[15:18] | Since tonight. | 今晚开始 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I hear you, buddy. | 我懂 兄弟 |
[15:22] | Hey, listen. This one was supposed to be for Vanellope. | 这杯本来是给凡妮洛普点的 |
[15:24] | I guess you can have it. | 你喝了吧 |
[15:25] | Doesn’t look like she’s coming. | 看起来她不会来了 |
[15:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:28] | You know, I can’t help but think | 知道吗 我忍不住在想 |
[15:30] | this whole mess is somehow… | 这场闹剧其实 |
[15:32] | partially my fault. | 有我的责任 |
[15:35] | It figures. Just when my life was perfect. | 这就说得通了 本来我的生活完美无缺 |
[15:38] | Mine was, too. | 我的也是 |
[15:40] | But, hey, now I’m a father of 15. | 但是现在我是15个孩子的爹了 |
[15:43] | Isn’t that just a blessing? | 真是天降的恩赐啊 |
[15:53] | Wait. What’d you say, Felix? | 慢着 你刚才说了什么 阿修 |
[15:55] | Um, isn’t that just a blessing? | 真是天降的恩赐啊 |
[15:57] | No, the weird sound thing. | 不是 听起来很奇怪的那个 |
[15:59] | Oh. Eeeee-oh-boy? | 咦噢天哪 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Eee-oh… | 对 咦噢… |
[16:02] | Sorry, say it again? | 抱歉 再说一遍 |
[16:04] | – Eeeee-oh-boy. – Eeeee-oh-boy! | -咦噢天哪 -咦噢天哪 |
[16:06] | – Eee-oh-boy! – Eee-boy! Say it again? | -咦噢天哪 -咦天哪 再说一遍 |
[16:08] | – Eeeee-oh-boy! – Eeeee-oh-boy. | -咦噢天哪 -咦噢天哪 |
[16:09] | – Eeeee-oh-boy… – Eboy! Eboy! Eboy! | -咦噢天哪 -易小子 易小子 易小子 |
[16:11] | – Eboy? Eboy? – Eboy. | -易小子 易小子 -易小子 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:14] | Um, what are you getting at there, Ralph? | 你在说什么 拉尔夫 |
[16:15] | That kid out in the arcade | 游戏厅的那个孩子 |
[16:17] | said there was a steering wheel part… | 说网上可以买到方向盘配件 |
[16:19] | on the Internet, it’s something called eboy or… | 那个地方叫做易小子网还是… |
[16:22] | eBay! That’s it, it was eBay! | 易贝网 对 叫易贝网 |
[16:24] | Ralph, are you thinking about | 拉尔夫 你是想 |
[16:26] | going to the Internet and finding that part? | 去互联网里找那个配件吗 |
[16:28] | Getting that part’s the only thing | 只有找到那个配件 |
[16:29] | that’s gonna fix the game and that’s the only thing | 才能修好游戏 也只有这样 |
[16:31] | that’s gonna make Vanellope happy again. | 才能让凡妮洛普重新快乐起来 |
[16:33] | And if Sugar Rush is fixed, | 而且如果糖果竞速修好了 |
[16:35] | all those lovable scamps living in my house… | 那住在我家里的那些毁掉我理智的 |
[16:37] | and destroying my sanity | 可爱的小流氓 |
[16:40] | will have homes of their own again! | 就会再次拥有属于他们自己的家 |
[16:42] | Ralph, this is an important mission. A noble mission! | 拉尔夫 这是个重要的任务 一个崇高的使命 |
[16:45] | I will cover for you. | 我会照应好你的 |
[16:46] | Thanks, pal. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[16:48] | Ralph, what about your tab? You owe me for the root beer. | 拉尔夫 你的账单怎么办 根汁汽水的钱还没付 |
[16:51] | Oh, Felix is gonna cover for me. | 阿修会帮我付的 |
[16:53] | Drinks on the house, everybody! Felix is paying. | 各位 阿修请大家喝饮料 |
[16:55] | Shoryuken! | 升龙拳 |
[16:57] | Eeeee-oh-boy. | 咦噢天哪 |
[17:08] | Ralph, what is wrong with you? | 拉尔夫 你怎么回事 |
[17:10] | Start churning butter | 准备好 |
[17:11] | and put on your church shoes, little sister… | 打点好行装 小妹儿 |
[17:14] | ’cause we’re about to blast off! | 我们要出发了 |
[17:17] | What are you even talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[17:19] | Oh, we’re going to the Internet. | 我们要去互联网 |
[17:20] | What? | 什么 |
[17:21] | Yeah, to find the part to fix your game. | 没错 去找配件修好你的游戏 |
[17:23] | No way! | 真的吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I probably should’ve just said, | 没错 早知道我就直接说 |
[17:25] | “We’re going to the Internet.” We’re going to the Internet! | “我们要去互联网了”就行 我们要去互联网啦 |
[17:27] | Yeah, we are! | 我们要去啦 |
[17:29] | Hey, Surge, are we glad to see you. | 浪涌 很高兴见到你 |
[17:32] | We want to report some malfeasance | 我们要检举打地鼠游戏里的 |
[17:33] | over by the Whac-A-Mole. | 不当行为 |
[17:35] | Yeah, we saw some undesirables | 对 我们看见有几个不良分子 |
[17:36] | causing a real donnybrook over there. | 在那里制造大混战 |
[17:39] | Oh, heck no. Not on my watch. | 不可能 有我在就别想 |
[17:41] | Appreciate the tip. | 感谢你们的举报 |
[17:48] | So, all we gotta do is find this eboy place. | 我们只要找到易小子网就好了 |
[17:50] | – eBay. – Right, eBay. | -易贝网 -对 易贝网 |
[17:51] | So we go there, get the steering wheel… | 我们去那里 找到方向盘 |
[17:54] | we have it delivered to Litwak before Friday. | 然后在周五送到里维克的店里 |
[17:55] | He’ll fix your game. | 他就会修好你的游戏 |
[17:57] | Everything goes back to the way it was. | 一切都会恢复如初 |
[17:58] | Boom! Happily ever after. | 皆大欢喜 |
[18:00] | This is a shockingly sound, | 你能想出这么好的办法 |
[18:02] | well-thought-out idea for you, Ralph. | 真是挺令人震惊的 拉尔夫 |
[18:03] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[18:04] | I know. And none taken. | 我知道 没关系 |
[18:06] | Ooh, here it comes. | 要到了 |
[18:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls… | 女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们 |
[18:09] | I give you the Internet! | 请看互联网 |
[18:16] | The Internet is not nearly as impressive | 互联网远没有索尼克所描述的 |
[18:18] | as how Sonic described it. | 那样令人印象深刻 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I gotta admit, I’m underwhelmed. | 是的 我得说我没感觉出什么来 |
[18:22] | Where do you think they keep their eBay? | 你觉得他们把易贝网藏在了哪里 |
[18:25] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[18:26] | Hello, anybody here? | 你有 有人吗 |
[18:28] | Anyone? Hello! | 有人吗 你好 |
[18:29] | We’re looking for eBay! | 我们在找易贝网 |
[18:31] | Ooh. Did you hear that, kid? Sweet echo. | 你听到了吗 小鬼 有回声 |
[18:34] | Check this out. | 试试这样 |
[18:42] | Okay, connect to network. | 好 连接网络 |
[18:44] | Bingo. | 好了 |
[18:46] | Password is “High score” With a zero instead of an “O.” | 密码是High sc0re 把o换成0 |
[18:51] | Yes. | 好了 |
[18:52] | And we are online. | 连上了 |
[19:06] | Ooh, Ralph, look. | 拉尔夫 看 |
[19:08] | Cool. Mood lighting. | 酷 气氛灯光 |
[19:14] | Ahhh! That’s a gremlin! Stay away! It’s a gremlin! | 那是小精灵 别过去 是小精灵 |
[19:15] | It looks like a tiny Mr. Litwak. | 它看起来像是小版的里维克先生 |
[19:19] | IP address 415-1037-483. | IP地址415-1037-483 |
[19:22] | Oh, cool! Come on, Ralph, let’s follow him! | 酷 快来 拉尔夫 我们跟着他 |
[19:24] | Hey, wait for me! Kid, come back! Wait! | 等等我 小鬼 回来 等等 |
[19:26] | Hey! Don’t leave without me! | 别扔下我就走 |
[19:28] | IP address 415-1037-483. | IP地址415-1037-483 |
[19:31] | Vanellope! | 凡妮洛普 |
[19:34] | I can’t breathe. I don’t fit. | 我不能呼吸了 太小了 |
[19:53] | 里维克的店 家庭娱乐中心 右转游戏厅 现提供无线网络 | |
[19:57] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[19:58] | Ralph! Isn’t this great? | 拉尔夫 是不是很棒 |
[20:00] | No, it is not! | 不 一点也不棒 |
[20:08] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:45] | Sweet mother of monkey milk! | 我滴老天爷呀 |
[20:49] | Kid, I don’t think we’re in Litwak’s anymore. | 小鬼 我觉得我们已经不在里维克游戏厅了 |
[20:52] | We most certainly are not, friendo. | 当然了 朋友 |
[20:55] | We are in the Internet! Come on, Ralph! | 我们在互联网 快来 拉尔夫 |
[21:06] | Holy cow! | 老天 |
[21:08] | Look at all this stuff. | 看看这景象 |
[21:11] | This is the most beautiful miracle I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最美丽的奇迹 |
[21:16] | But it’s so big. | 但这里太大了 |
[21:18] | It goes on forever and ever. | 无穷无尽 |
[21:20] | How are we possibly gonna find | 我们要怎么样才能 |
[21:22] | eBay out there? | 找到易贝网 |
[21:23] | Hey, kid. Kid, don’t worry. | 小鬼 小鬼 别担心 |
[21:26] | I’m sure there’s someone out here | 肯定有人 |
[21:27] | who could give us directions. Oh! | 能给我们指路 |
[21:29] | Look at that little egg guy. | 瞧那个小蛋人 |
[21:29] | 搜索栏 万事通技术支持 | |
[21:30] | He’s got on one of those hats that smart people wear. | 他戴着那种聪明人才戴的帽子 |
[21:32] | I bet he can help us. Come on! | 他肯定能帮我们 快走吧 |
[21:34] | Welcome back to the search bar, madam. | 欢迎回到搜索栏 女士 |
[21:36] | I hope you were able to find | 我希望你找到了 |
[21:37] | a satisfactory breakfast burrito… | 一个令你满意的早餐玉米煎饼 |
[21:39] | based upon the search results I provided this morning. | 我早上为您提供了这个搜索结果 |
[21:41] | What can KnowsMore help you find now? | 现在万事通有什么能帮到您的 |
[21:44] | Where can I find ballet…? | 我要去哪里找芭蕾… |
[21:46] | Ballet shoes? Ballet classes? Ballet folklorico? | 芭蕾舞鞋 芭蕾舞课 芭蕾舞团 |
[21:48] | …tights? | …舞裤 |
[21:49] | Girls’ size small. | 女童小号 |
[21:51] | Oh, little Madeline’s trying ballet now, is she? | 小玛德琳现在开始学芭蕾了 是吗 |
[21:54] | I hope this lasts longer than the soccer phase. | 我希望能坚持得比足球课长 |
[21:59] | I found 23 million results | 针对”芭蕾舞裤 女童小号” |
[22:01] | for ballet tights, girls’ size small. | 我找到了2300万条结果 |
[22:04] | Isn’t that interesting? | 是不是很有意思 |
[22:06] | Redirecting to DesmondsTutus.com. | 跳转到DesmondsTutus.com |
[22:09] | They never say thank you. | 从来没人说谢谢 |
[22:11] | Oh, hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[22:13] | Interesting, you don’t seem to have a search history. | 有意思 你看起来没有过搜索历史 |
[22:15] | Well, let’s start one for you. | 那我们开始吧 |
[22:17] | What can KnowsMore help you find today? | 今天万事通能帮您找些什么 |
[22:18] | – Um… – Umbrella. Umbrage. | -嗯… -雨伞 乌姆里奇 |
[22:20] | – Umami. Uma Thurman. – No. | -鲜味 乌玛·瑟曼 -不 |
[22:22] | Noah’s Ark. No Doubt. Nordstrom Rack. | 诺亚方舟 毫无疑问 诺德斯特龙折扣店 |
[22:24] | Err. | 呃 |
[22:25] | Ergonomics. Urban Outfitters. | 人体工程学 都市旅游用品商 |
[22:26] | Urkel, played by Jaleel White. | 由贾莱尔·怀特扮演的乌列 |
[22:29] | Looks like no one put Humpty Dumpty together again. | 看起来没人能把矮胖子[鹅妈妈童谣]拼起来了 |
[22:30] | This guy’s a little soft-boiled. | 这家伙有点煮熟了 |
[22:32] | I’m pretty sure he’s just trying to | 我很确定他只是想 |
[22:33] | guess what you’re gonna say. | 猜你要说什么 |
[22:35] | Yes. I’m sorry, | 对 很抱歉 |
[22:36] | but my autofill is a touch aggressive today. | 我的自动填充今天有点过头了 |
[22:39] | Let me try. eBay Sugar Rush | 我来试试看 易贝网 糖果竞速 |
[22:41] | steering wheel. | 方向盘 |
[22:45] | I only found one result for your query. | 我只为您查询到了一个结果 |
[22:48] | Hmm. Isn’t that interesting? | 是不是很有意思 |
[22:51] | What? How did you…? | 什么 你是怎么… |
[22:53] | Ah, the Internet’s very intuitive. | 互联网非常直观 |
[22:55] | Thank you, Mr. KnowsMore. | 谢谢你 万事通先生 |
[22:57] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[22:58] | Redirecting to eBay. | 跳转到易贝网 |
[23:01] | I like her. What a delightful girl. | 我喜欢她 真是个讨人喜欢的姑娘 |
[23:05] | Slow traffic will be fined for speeds | 慢车道车速限制为 |
[23:08] | less than three megabytes per second. | 每秒3M |
[23:37] | Wow, I guess we know where to go | 看来我们知道如果要护目镜[拼写似谷歌] |
[23:38] | if we ever need a pair of goggles. | 应该去哪里找了 |
[23:41] | There’s a whole building full of them. | 这整幢楼都是卖护目镜的 |
[23:43] | Oh! There it is! eBay! | 在这里 易贝 |
[23:53] | Ralph, we’re really gonna do it. | 拉尔夫 我们真的要进去了 |
[23:55] | We’re actually gonna save my game. | 我们要拯救我的游戏了 |
[23:56] | Told you not to worry. | 我就说你不用担心吧 |
[23:58] | We just gotta keep our eyes on the prize and stay focused. | 我们只要专心寻找我们要找的东西 |
[24:01] | Get rid of belly fat using this one weird trick. | 用一个小花招就能摆脱你的大肚腩 |
[24:03] | Ooh! I love weird tricks. | 我喜欢小花招 |
[24:05] | Sassy housewives want to meet you. | 时髦主妇想见见你 |
[24:06] | They do? | 是吗 |
[24:07] | Congratulations, you’re a winner! | 恭喜你 你中奖了 |
[24:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:09] | These ten child stars went to prison. | 这十名童星进了监狱 |
[24:11] | Number six will amaze you. | 第六个会让大吃一惊 |
[24:12] | Ooh. That sounds interesting. | 听起来好有意思 |
[24:13] | Wanna get rich playing video games? | 想靠玩游戏赚钱吗 |
[24:15] | Click here to find out how. | 点击这里看看该怎么做 |
[24:16] | Ralph, come on! | 拉尔夫 快来 |
[24:17] | But there’s a lot of cool stuff here. | 但是那里有好多好棒的东西 |
[24:19] | I’ll be right here if you change your mind, brother. | 如果你改变主意的话我就在这里 兄弟 |
[24:21] | Ooh, how about you, lady? | 你呢 女士 |
[24:22] | You wanna get rich playing video games? | 想靠玩游戏赚钱吗 |
[24:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, the next item up… | 女士们先生们 下一件物品 |
[24:30] | a black velvet painting of a sorrowful kitten. | 一副委屈猫咪的黑天鹅绒画 |
[24:32] | Bidding starts at 49.99. | 起拍价49.99 |
[24:34] | 850 for the beaver, | 水獭 起价850 |
[24:35] | the beautifully taxidermied beaver… | 漂亮的动物标本 |
[24:39] | …A gently used artificial hip… | 一个妥善使用的人工关节 |
[24:40] | and the bidding’s open at $10. Do I hear 20? | 起拍价10 有人出20吗 |
[24:42] | Do I hear 350? Who’ll give me 350? | 有人出350吗 谁出350 |
[24:44] | 50, 50, 50 now. | 50 50 现在是50 |
[24:45] | – Who’ll give me 350? – 400! | -谁出350 -400 |
[24:46] | Going once, going twice and sold! | 一次 两次 成交 |
[24:48] | The tortilla chip shaped like | 形状像国际巨星 |
[24:49] | international superstar Beyonce Knowles… goes for 400. | 碧昂斯·诺尔斯的玉米片…400成交 |
[24:52] | Yay! So happy. | 好欢乐 |
[24:53] | Are you understanding how this game works? | 你明白这个游戏是怎么玩的吗 |
[24:56] | I think all you have to do is yell out the biggest number… | 我觉得你好像只要喊出最大的数字 |
[24:59] | and then you win this stuff. | 你就能赢下这个东西 |
[25:01] | And I thought Qbert’s game was weird. | 我还以为Q波特的游戏已经够奇怪了 |
[25:03] | Hey, kid, hop up here… | 小鬼 跳上来 |
[25:04] | and see if you can tell | 看看你能不能找到 |
[25:05] | where they keep their steering wheels. | 他们把方向盘放在哪里 |
[25:07] | Uh, there’s a bunch of sports memberabilia. | 有一些运动会员用品 |
[25:11] | And big baby clothes called “Lingerie.” | 还有一个叫”内衣”的大宝宝用品 |
[25:14] | Go to the right, move right. | 往右边 右边 |
[25:16] | Oh. There’s a row with a bunch of old video game junk! | 那边有一堆老电子游戏的东西 |
[25:19] | Oh, there it is! There it is! I see it! | 在那边 那边 我看到了 |
[25:21] | Oh, someone else is trying to win it. | 有人想要赢走 |
[25:22] | Come on! Hurry, let’s go! | 快点 快点 我们走 |
[25:24] | We got 275. | 有人出275 |
[25:25] | And with 30 seconds left in the auction, we have 275. | 拍卖还剩30秒 现在是275 |
[25:27] | Move! Move! Hey! | 让开 让开 |
[25:28] | – That’s ours! Out of the way! – Do I hear a three? | -那是我们的 让开 -有人出300吗 |
[25:30] | – I’ll give you three! – I got three! | -我给你300 -有人出300 |
[25:31] | Can I get a 305? 305? Can I get a 305? | 有人出305吗 305 有305吗 |
[25:32] | – 305. – 305, can I get a 310? | -305 -305 有人出310吗 |
[25:34] | – Can you bid 310? – 310. | -你出310吗 -310 |
[25:36] | -315 -320 – 315. – 320. | |
[25:37] | 325 325. | |
[25:38] | Oh, man, this guy is good. | 天 这家伙好厉害 |
[25:40] | He keeps coming up with numbers like it’s nothing. | 他不停地加数字 好像很轻松似的 |
[25:42] | I have three-and-a-quarter. Do I hear 350? | 现在是325 有人出350吗 |
[25:44] | – 350? 350? – Watch this. | -350 350 -看好了 |
[25:46] | 1000 1,000! | |
[25:47] | 1000 1,000! | |
[25:48] | We now have a bid of 1,000! | 有人出1000 |
[25:49] | Way to go, kid! That is a huge number. | 好样的 小鬼 这数字够大 |
[25:52] | – Thank you. – Check this out. | -谢谢 -瞧好了 |
[25:53] | 15000 15,000! | |
[25:55] | 15,000! Do I hear 15-5? | 15000 有人出15500吗 |
[25:58] | 15500 15-fiver! | |
[25:59] | -16 -17 – 16! – 17! | |
[26:01] | -18 -20 – 18! – 20! | |
[26:02] | -23 -25 – 23! – 25! | |
[26:04] | – 27! – 27 and one! | -27 -27再加1 |
[26:05] | And sold! For 27,001… | 成交 27001 |
[26:08] | to the barefoot hobo | 给这位穿破工装裤 |
[26:09] | in the broken overalls. | 光脚丫的兄弟 |
[26:11] | Hey, that’s me! | 是我 |
[26:12] | – We won! – We won! | -我们赢了 -我们赢了 |
[26:13] | Congratulations. Here’s your voucher for auction item 197324579. | 恭喜 这是你关于拍品197324579的凭证 |
[26:17] | Please take it to checkout for processing. | 请去付款处进行处理 |
[26:20] | So, we are set to ship | 那么 我们要将 |
[26:21] | one Sugar Rush steering wheel… | 一个糖果竞速方向盘 |
[26:23] | …to a Litwak’s Family | 送到里维克家 |
[26:24] | FunLand in Los Aburridos, California. | 加利福尼亚州 洛斯阿布里多斯的富兰 |
[26:26] | Yep! | 没错 |
[26:27] | With expedited shipping, | 加急运输 |
[26:28] | that should arrive Wednesday morning. | 应该周三早上就能到达 |
[26:30] | That’s two whole days before Litwak scraps your game. | 那还比里维克先生预计扔掉你的游戏早两天 |
[26:33] | We’re way ahead of schedule. | 我们提前完成了 |
[26:35] | We rule! | 我们太厉害了 |
[26:36] | I’ll just need a credit card number. | 我需要信用卡号 |
[26:38] | Sorry, what’s a credit card number? | 抱歉 信用卡号是什么 |
[26:40] | A credit card number. | 信用卡号 |
[26:42] | Number. Right. Uh, seven. | 号码 好吧 七号 |
[26:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:47] | Sorry, no. You’re right, ridiculous. I meant 11. | 抱歉 你说得对 太荒谬了 我是说11 |
[26:50] | Those aren’t credit card numbers. | 这不是信用卡号 |
[26:51] | I’m pretty sure they are. | 明明就是 |
[26:53] | How exactly do you intend to pay for this item, sir? | 你要如何付款 先生 |
[26:55] | You owe $27,001. | 你应付27001元 |
[26:57] | What? | 什么 |
[26:58] | Dollars? Dollars like money? | 美元 钱的美元吗 |
[27:01] | Yes, and if you don’t have a credit card… | 没错 如果你没有信用卡号 |
[27:04] | we also accept PayPal, Venmo, | 我们还接受贝宝 维莫 |
[27:06] | ProPay, SquareCash and BuzzzyBucks. | 专业付 方信用和优享币 |
[27:09] | You’re gonna laugh. Okay. | 你肯定会笑死的 好吧 |
[27:13] | So this big galoot, he left his wallet at home. | 这个大傻蛋 他把钱包拉在家里了 |
[27:17] | Yeah, yeah, I did leave my wallet at home, | 好吧 我把我的钱包拉在家里了 |
[27:20] | in my wallet room. And the door’s locked. | 放在我的钱包室里了 门上锁了 |
[27:23] | Look. If you don’t pay within 24 hours… | 听着 如果你们不在24小时内付清 |
[27:26] | you will be in violation of the unpaid item policy… | 就会违反未付项目条例 |
[27:28] | you will forfeit the bid, and you will lose this item. | 你们的出价将会取消 并失去这件商品 |
[27:30] | Next! | 下一个 |
[27:33] | 专业付款 开始购物 易贝 | |
[27:34] | Hey, buddy, you going to eboy? | 伙计 你要去易贝吗 |
[27:35] | Well, I got some free advice for you. Don’t. | 给你一些免费建议 别去 |
[27:37] | What a scam! | 这是个骗局 |
[27:39] | We were so close, and we would have gotten… | 我们就差那么一点 我们本来就要… |
[27:43] | Look, their signs aren’t even real! | 看 他们的标志都是假的 |
[27:50] | What the heck? Dang Internet. | 搞什么 该死的网络 |
[27:56] | Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[27:59] | Hey, kid. What’s going on? What’s wrong? | 小鬼 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[28:01] | If I don’t have a steering wheel, | 如果我没有方向盘 |
[28:03] | I don’t have a game, I’m gameless. | 我就没有游戏了 我无游可归了 |
[28:05] | There’s only one steering wheel in the whole Internet… | 全互联网只有一个方向盘 |
[28:08] | and we blew our chance to get it. We blew it! | 我们还搞砸了 我们搞砸了 |
[28:11] | Hey, hey, hey, calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[28:13] | We came here to save your game, | 我们是来拯救你的游戏的 |
[28:14] | and that’s what we’re gonna do. | 那我们接下来就要拯救你的游戏 |
[28:15] | Right. | 对吧 |
[28:16] | – Okay? – Okay, yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[28:19] | There you go. | 这才对 |
[28:21] | Now look, all we got to do… | 听着 我们只需要 |
[28:23] | is figure out a way to earn a little bit of moola. | 想办法赚点钱 |
[28:27] | We’re video game characters, Ralph. We don’t have moola. | 我们是游戏中的角色 拉尔夫 我们不会赚钱 |
[28:30] | Unless you can think of some magical way | 除非你能想到一些魔法般 |
[28:32] | to get rich playing video games. | 能通过玩游戏赚钱的主意 |
[28:38] | Wanna get rich playing video games? | 想通过玩游戏暴富吗 |
[28:40] | Click right here to find out how. | 点击这里查看详情 |
[28:42] | Back off, pop-up! | 走开 弹窗 |
[28:44] | Right this way, miss. | 这边 小姐 |
[28:45] | Dang pop-up blockers. | 该死的弹窗拦截 |
[28:47] | Why does everybody gotta be so mean? | 为什么大家都这么凶 |
[28:49] | Ooh! There he is! Oh, thank goodness you’re still here! | 他在那里 谢天谢地你还在 |
[28:51] | Me and my friend here, we got 24 hours to make $27,001… | 我和我的朋友要在24小时内赚到27001元 |
[28:55] | or she loses her game. | 不然她就得失去她的游戏 |
[28:56] | Yeah, can you please tell us | 你能不能告诉我们 |
[28:57] | how to get rich playing video games? | 怎么通过玩游戏暴富 |
[28:59] | You bet! | 当然了 |
[29:01] | Come on, click here, and I’ll take you to my website. | 来 点击这里 我带你们去我的软件 |
[29:07] | You got an ample carriage there, buster. | 你的块头还真够大的 哥们 |
[29:10] | Causing a little drag. | 有点拖不动 |
[29:11] | Sorry. You’re getting close to the edge. | 抱歉 你快掉下去了 |
[29:13] | You see the…? The edge. The edge! | 你看 到头了 到头了 |
[29:18] | By the way, my name is JP Spamley… | 顺便 我叫JP·斯帕姆利 |
[29:21] | and I’d like to welcome the both of you | 我要欢迎你们俩 |
[29:22] | to the Spamley family. | 加入斯帕姆利家族 |
[29:26] | All right, step into my parlor. | 好了 先到我的客厅里来吧 |
[29:29] | This is your website? | 这是你的网页吗 |
[29:31] | I know what you’re thinking, not to worry. | 我知道你们在想什么 别担心 |
[29:33] | My anti-virus guy was just here. | 我负责反病毒的家伙刚刚还在呢 |
[29:34] | Clean as a… | 干净得… |
[29:37] | Dang it! | 该死 |
[29:38] | Oh, my gosh. That’s embarrassing. | 天啊 天丢人了 |
[29:39] | Anyway, I know it’s a bit of a mess… | 不管怎样 我知道这里有点乱 |
[29:41] | Hey, Gord! | 戈登 |
[29:42] | But I do have a system here, I really do. | 但我还是有系统的 真的 |
[29:44] | If I can just find that… Gord! | 只要我能找到那个 戈登 |
[29:46] | I just got to find this list. | 我得先找到清单 |
[29:49] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[29:50] | These guys are looking to get rich playing video games. | 这些人想通过玩游戏暴富 |
[29:53] | What do you got for them, partner? | 你有什么推荐 搭档 |
[30:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:05] | “Fishwife’s amulet, Wizard Quest, three dollars.” | “渔妇的护身符 巫师征途 三美元” |
[30:09] | “Foxhole hammer, | “散打锤 |
[30:11] | Zombie Crusades, five dollars”? | 僵尸圣战 五美元” |
[30:12] | Now, those there are | 这些都是 |
[30:14] | some of your more commonplace, low-dollar items. | 普通的 低价的悬赏物品 |
[30:16] | Can you back up a sec, Mr. Spamley? | 能稍微倒回去一点吗 斯帕姆利先生 |
[30:19] | Um, you’re saying if we find the Golden Cleats | 你是说我们如果找到了专业联盟足球中的 |
[30:22] | from Pro League Soccer… | 金球鞋 |
[30:24] | we find those and bring them back here to you… | 我们找到了 并交给你 |
[30:27] | then a human being in the real world will pay us $15? | 然后一个现实中的人就会给我们15元吗 |
[30:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 小姐 |
[30:31] | Welcome to the exciting world of loot hunting. | 欢迎来到寻找悬赏的世界 |
[30:34] | Folks go into games… | 人们进入游戏 |
[30:35] | they harvest the most coveted items… | 得到最珍贵的物品 |
[30:37] | and they sell them on my website | 然后在我的网站上 |
[30:39] | to the highest bidder. Ha-ha? | 出售给出价最高的人 |
[30:41] | Okay, but here’s the thing… | 好吧 但是是这样的 |
[30:42] | we need like a buttload of money. | 我们需要好多好多钱 |
[30:45] | So, do you have any more lucrative items, maybe? | 你有没有能赚更多钱的物品 |
[30:48] | Gord! | 戈登 |
[30:49] | Gord! | 戈登 |
[30:51] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[30:54] | Thank you, buddy. You’re such a nice guy. | 谢了 伙计 你真好 |
[30:56] | Is $40,000 lucrative enough for you? | 四万元够赚钱了吗 |
[31:00] | It’s more than enough. | 远远够了 |
[31:02] | I got a guy in Des Moines, Iowa… | 我认识一个爱荷华州得梅因的人 |
[31:04] | who will pay 40 grand for Shank’s car… | 愿意出四万买闪姐在一个 |
[31:06] | from a game called Slaughter Race. | 叫屠戮赛车的游戏中用的车 |
[31:08] | A racing game? | 一辆赛车吗 |
[31:10] | That’s right. Slaughter Race is the most popular | 没错 屠戮赛车是这里 |
[31:12] | online racing game out there. | 最火的线上赛车游戏 |
[31:14] | However, it is wicked dangerous. | 但是那非常危险 |
[31:16] | We ain’t afraid of danger. | 我们不怕危险 |
[31:17] | This kid’s the best racer in the whole world. | 这孩子是全世界最棒的赛车手 |
[31:19] | We’ll get you that car, no problemo. | 我们绝对会给你搞到这辆车 |
[31:22] | Slaughter Race! Enter at your own risk. | 屠戮赛车 一旦加入 后果自负 |
[31:29] | 麦当劳得来速 踢掉篮子 24小时营业 麦当劳得来速 | |
[31:32] | Okay, this game is kind of amazing. | 这个游戏真是太棒了 |
[31:37] | Meh, the attention to detail is pretty impressive. | 细节部分处理得非常好 |
[31:41] | I don’t think I’ve ever been in a game | 我以前应该没有参加过 |
[31:43] | with smog before. | 有烟的游戏 |
[31:46] | – Nice kitty. Nice kitty. – Easy, boy. Easy. | -乖猫猫 乖猫猫 -慢着 慢着 |
[31:52] | Let’s just find Shank’s car and get outta here. | 我们赶紧找到闪姐的车离开这里吧 |
[31:54] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[32:01] | Look. Look. | 看 看 |
[32:02] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[32:04] | That car is gorgeous. | 那辆车真是太棒了 |
[32:06] | No wonder it’s worth so much. | 难怪这么值钱 |
[32:09] | Aw, sugar. | 我的糖啊 |
[32:11] | Players. They beat us to it. | 是玩家们 他们抢先一步 |
[32:14] | 31 hours of continuous gameplay… | 连续玩了31小时 |
[32:16] | and we’ve finally found Shank’s car. | 我们终于找到闪姐的车了 |
[32:19] | Let’s jack this ride. | 来劫走这辆车吧 |
[32:20] | Oh, yeah, DirtySocks, it’s on. | 来吧 脏袜子 开始吧 |
[32:23] | Jim! Jimmy? | 吉姆 吉米 |
[32:25] | You’re not playing that horrible game again, are you? | 你不会又在玩那个可怕的游戏了吧 |
[32:28] | No, Grandma! | 没有 奶奶 |
[32:29] | I’m doing my homework. | 我在做我的作业 |
[32:30] | Okay, like I said… | 好了 正如我所说 |
[32:32] | Let’s jack this ride. | 来劫走这辆车吧 |
[32:40] | Well, well, well. | 哎哟哟 |
[32:42] | While the cat was away, these mice tried to play. | 山中无老虎 猴子称大王了 |
[32:46] | 技能 超快速度 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h超级有型 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h最爱武器 智慧 | |
[32:50] | Hey, I think that might be Shank. | 我觉得那可能是闪姐 |
[32:52] | Listen up, mice… | 听着 小猴子 |
[32:53] | anyone who tries to play with this cat’s ride | 想动老虎座驾的人 |
[32:56] | is gonna get got. | 都没有好下场 |
[32:58] | You’re going down, Shank. | 你完蛋了 闪姐 |
[33:01] | Pyro. Give those punks the works. | 火仔 让这两个小子尝尝 |
[33:03] | With pleasure. | 非常乐意 |
[33:08] | End of the road! | 死于末路 |
[33:10] | Gosh dang it! Now we gotta start all over. | 该死 我们现在又要重头开始了 |
[33:13] | Ralph, maybe… | 拉尔夫 也许… |
[33:15] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[33:17] | I am scared. | 我害怕 |
[33:19] | If we get burned up in here, | 如果我们在这里被烧死了 |
[33:20] | that’s it, we’re dead, we’re gone. | 那就完了 我们就死了 没了 |
[33:21] | So, I think we should get outta here right now. | 所以我觉得我们应该赶紧离开这里 |
[33:23] | No, wait, wait. I have an idea. | 不 等等 我有个主意 |
[33:28] | Hey, Shank? | 闪姐 |
[33:29] | What’s up, Pyro? | 怎么了 火仔 |
[33:31] | Um, do you ever reckon we’re going a bit too hard | 你有没有觉得我们对玩家有点 |
[33:33] | on the players? | 下手太重了 |
[33:35] | Honestly, no, I don’t. | 说实在的 不觉得 |
[33:38] | Of course, I have empathy for players like DirtySocks537 | 当然了 我也同情像脏袜子537和宝贝拉姆林肯 |
[33:42] | and BabeRaham_Linkin… | 这样的玩家 |
[33:44] | but if we just let them win, | 但如果我们让他们赢了 |
[33:46] | where’s the life lesson? You know? | 那他们能得到什么教训呢 |
[33:49] | Yeah, but to Pyro’s point… | 没错 但是火仔的意思是 |
[33:52] | I mean, those players work so hard to get here. | 我是说 这些玩家那么努力来到这里 |
[33:54] | I hear you, Felony… | 我明白 小囚犯 |
[33:56] | but imagine a game without challenges. | 但是你想象一下一个没有挑战的游戏 |
[33:58] | The same predictable thing every single time… | 每一次都是预料之中的桥段 |
[34:01] | who wants that? | 谁想要这样的 |
[34:02] | Shank’s right. | 闪姐说得对 |
[34:03] | I just saw a really insightful TED talk… | 我最近看了一段非常深刻的TED演讲 |
[34:06] | and I can’t really remember what the guy said. | 我记不大清那家伙说了什么 |
[34:08] | It was more about how he made me feel. | 重要的是他给我的感觉 |
[34:10] | But I think, ultimately, the point was… | 但我觉得最终重点是 |
[34:13] | I honor your journeys, guys. | 我尊重你们的旅途 伙计们 |
[34:16] | And we honor yours, Butcher Boy. | 我们也尊重你的 屠夫小子 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:19] | Hey, Shank, | 闪姐 |
[34:20] | did you ever wonder what it would be like… | 你有没有想过如果真的有人得到你的车 |
[34:22] | if someone actually did get your car? | 我们会怎么样吗 |
[34:24] | Well, I know one thing… | 我只知道一件事 |
[34:25] | whoever does will have to be the best of the best. | 那个人必须得是强者中的强者 |
[34:32] | Good day to you, madam. | 日安 女士 |
[34:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:35] | I’m here from the, uh, Department of Noise. | 我是噪音管制所的 |
[34:38] | And the thing is, we’ve been getting some complaints | 事实上 我们总部接到了 |
[34:40] | down at HQ. | 一些投诉 |
[34:42] | Uh, Larry’s the one who takes the calls. | 接电话的是拉瑞 |
[34:44] | Anyways, someone told Larry… | 不管怎样 有人告诉拉瑞 |
[34:45] | that we’ve been hearing a lot of | 我们听到了很多 |
[34:47] | gun sounds and screaming sounds… | 枪声和尖叫声 |
[34:48] | and what-have-you. That sort of thing. | 还有什么什么的 之类的 |
[34:50] | Whoa! This is nice. | 这真是太棒了 |
[34:55] | Where have you been all my life? | 我怎么到现在才遇到你 |
[34:58] | Uh, so I came to check on things. | 所以我来查看一下 |
[35:00] | Oh, I’m sorry, who did you say you were again? | 抱歉 你刚刚说你是谁来着 |
[35:01] | Oh, I’m Larry? | 我是拉瑞 |
[35:04] | Uh, you said Larry took the call. | 你说是拉瑞接的电话 |
[35:13] | Good job, Larry! | 干得好 拉瑞 |
[35:15] | Yeah, worked like a charm! | 没错 简直是风驰电掣 |
[35:24] | Are you kidding me? Someone got Shank’s car? | 这是在逗我吗 有人开走了闪姐的车吗 |
[35:26] | And I need yours. Sorry. | 我需要你的车 抱歉 |
[35:30] | I’m just… I’m just gonna go. | 我…我自己走 |
[35:35] | This is the worst day of my life! | 今天真是我最惨的一天 |
[35:38] | It’s a shame we have to leave so soon. | 可惜我们这么快就要离开了 |
[35:40] | This game is cool. | 这游戏真是太棒了 |
[35:41] | Just get us out of here | 赶紧带我们离开这里 |
[35:42] | so we can get this car to Spamley and get paid. | 把这辆车交给斯帕姆利 拿到钱 |
[35:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[35:49] | Look at this guy coming in hot. | 看看这家伙的势头 |
[36:08] | You mess with the bull, you get the horns, little girl! | 敢惹公牛 小心牛角 小家伙 |
[36:15] | You still have value, Butcher Boy. | 你还是有价值的 屠夫小子 |
[36:20] | Oh, no! It’s that Shank lady. | 不 是那个闪姐 |
[36:22] | She looks upset. | 她看上去很生气 |
[36:23] | Ah, don’t worry, I’ll lose her. | 别担心 我来甩掉她 |
[36:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[36:36] | Kid, get back on the track. I’m gonna lose my cookies. | 小鬼 回到路上 我的饼干要撒了 |
[36:38] | There is no track. I can drive anywhere. | 没有什么路 我想开到哪里都行 |
[36:56] | Oh, kid, she’s coming up right behind us. | 小鬼 她就在我们后面 |
[36:58] | Oh, hello! | 你好 |
[37:00] | I believe you have something of mine. | 我想你们手上有属于我的东西 |
[37:02] | Yeah, come and get it. | 有种来拿吧 |
[37:18] | This girl can drive. | 小丫头挺会开啊 |
[37:31] | Would you hurry up and lose her? | 你能不能快点甩掉她 |
[37:33] | I’m trying! | 我在努力 |
[37:35] | Hang on, chumbo! | 抓稳了 大块头 |
[37:44] | I don’t like this! | 我不喜欢这样 |
[37:57] | Whoa! Mother Hubbard, this lady can really drive. | 妈妈咪呀 这位女士真会开啊 |
[38:00] | Kid, fire! Do you see the fire? | 小鬼 火 你看到火了吗 |
[38:02] | Dead end! Dead end! | 死路 死路 |
[38:03] | Not for me. Bye-bye, Shanky. | 对我来说不是 再见 闪姐 |
[38:09] | That’s the stuff. | 这才对 |
[38:10] | Good job, kid. | 好样的 小鬼 |
[38:11] | Oh, yeah, I feel like me again. | 感觉我又找回自己了 |
[38:14] | One exit straight ahead. | 径直冲向出口 |
[38:35] | You’re not gonna lose me that easy. | 你可别想这么轻松甩掉我 |
[38:36] | How did you…? | 你怎么… |
[38:37] | Uh, you might wanna keep your eyes on the road. | 你最好还是看着点路 |
[38:39] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[38:47] | Yo, Department of Noise, get out of my car! | 噪音管制所 从我的车上下来 |
[38:51] | Oh, man, what are we gonna do? | 天啊 我们怎么办 |
[38:53] | You just stay put, don’t panic. | 你坐着别动 别慌 |
[38:54] | I’m gonna talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[38:56] | Ralph, be careful. | 拉尔夫 小心点 |
[38:57] | It’s fine. This is what heroes do. | 没事的 这是英雄该做的事 |
[39:03] | My bottom is stuck. | 我的屁股卡住了 |
[39:07] | This car is not designed for a big boy. | 这辆车对大块头不友好 |
[39:10] | I’ll tell you that. Hi. | 可不是 你好 |
[39:12] | You guys really thought you could just steal my car? | 你们真的觉得能这么轻松地偷我的车吗 |
[39:14] | Well, let me tell you what’s gonna happen now. | 让我来告诉你接下来会发生什么事 |
[39:17] | No, wait, listen. We aren’t normally car thieves. | 不 等等 我们不是普通的偷车贼 |
[39:20] | My friend here, she’s a candy kart racer. | 我的这个朋友是一名糖果卡丁车赛车手 |
[39:23] | You should see her racing around | 你真该看看她驾驶着 |
[39:24] | her sweet little track… | 我们一起造的饼干快车 |
[39:26] | in her cookie wafer car we built together. | 在她的糖果赛道上飙车的样子 |
[39:29] | And, well, the thing is, her perfect little game broke… | 事实上 她的完美小游戏崩溃了 |
[39:33] | and it was my fault… | 那都是我的错 |
[39:35] | so we’re here to try to fix it… | 我们是想要修好那个游戏 |
[39:37] | and we need money to do that, | 我们需要钱 |
[39:39] | and someone was gonna pay us money… | 有人提出要雇我们 |
[39:40] | – to steal your car… – Okay, okay. | -偷你的车… -好吧 好吧 |
[39:42] | – …and so we took it. – You can stop crying. | -于是我们答应了 -你别哭了 |
[39:44] | Though I do respect your wonderful display of vulnerability. | 不过我要赞赏你对脆弱的完美表现 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | I get it, I do. | 我知道了 真的 |
[39:51] | Friendship is everything to us, too. | 对我们来说 友谊也意味着一切 |
[39:53] | – Right, guys? – Word. We’re like family. | -对吧 伙计们 -没错 我们就是一家人 |
[39:55] | That’s really great. | 那真是太棒了 |
[39:57] | So, does this mean we can keep your car? | 那是说我们能开走你的车了吗 |
[39:59] | Absolutely not. But I do want to help. | 当然不行 但我想要帮你们 |
[40:02] | Hey, you got your phone on you? | 你带了手机吗 |
[40:03] | – You know it. – Let’s make a video. | -你懂的 -我们来拍一段 |
[40:06] | Pyro, hit big boy with the blow and go. | 火仔 用吹飞给这个大块头试试 |
[40:08] | I’d love to. | 非常乐意 |
[40:09] | Wait. What’s the…? | 等等 什么是 |
[40:11] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[40:13] | Say something, first thing that comes to your mind. | 说点什么 你的第一反应 |
[40:16] | I’m gonna wreck it! | 我要砸个稀巴烂 |
[40:19] | Good. All right. Turn it off. | 很好 好了 关掉 |
[40:23] | What the heck did you do that for? | 你们这是干什么 |
[40:26] | There are much better ways to make money on the Internet | 互联网上有很多比偷车更好的 |
[40:29] | than stealing cars… | 赚钱方法 |
[40:30] | such as becoming a BuzzzTube star. | 比如成为优分享的明星 |
[40:34] | Am I supposed to know what that is? | 我应该知道那是什么吗 |
[40:35] | Oh, come on. Everybody knows BuzzzTube. | 拜托 人人都知道优分享 |
[40:38] | It’s the video-sharing site. | 这可是著名的视频分享网站 |
[40:40] | I’m just starting your account… | 我在给你注册账号 |
[40:42] | All right, there you go. | 好了 |
[40:44] | If this thing goes viral, you can make a lot of money. | 如果这段视频红了 你能赚一大笔钱 |
[40:47] | A friend of mine, chick named Yesss… | 我有个朋友 她叫赞姐 |
[40:49] | she’s the head algorithm over there. | 她是那里的首席算法 |
[40:51] | Tell her I sent you. | 跟她说是我让你去的 |
[40:53] | Yesss will hook you up. | 赞姐会帮你牵线的 |
[40:54] | Wow, that’s really nice of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[40:56] | I’m not sure if “Nice” Is the right word. | 我可不敢确定是不是该说她”好” |
[40:58] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:00] | I should be thanking you, little sister. | 我才应该谢谢你 小妹妹 |
[41:02] | That race was fun. | 刚刚的赛车太好玩了 |
[41:05] | Well, thank you again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[41:06] | Uh… You know… | 你知道… |
[41:08] | While we’re talking shop, what move did you do | 既然我们在闲聊了 你刚刚用了什么招数 |
[41:10] | to get through that tunnel of fire? | 穿过了那个起火的隧道 |
[41:12] | Was it a power drift into a drift jump, maybe, or…? | 是漂移起跳加加速飘逸 还是… |
[41:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:17] | If you ever wanna come back for a rematch… | 如果你想回来再赛一场 |
[41:19] | I’d be happy to kick your butt again. | 我很乐意再打败你一次 |
[41:22] | See you. | 再见 |
[41:37] | Show-off. | 臭显摆 |
[41:39] | 屠戮赛车 一旦加入 后果自负 | |
[41:40] | Man, oh, man, that place was scary. | 天啊 那地方真可怕 |
[41:42] | I know. It was so exciting! | 我知道 好激动啊 |
[41:44] | No, exciting is when you smile. | 不 激动是会让你笑的 |
[41:46] | Scary is when you clench your butt, | 可怕是会让你加紧屁股的 |
[41:48] | and my butt is still clenched. | 我的屁股现在还夹着呢 |
[41:50] | Oh, come on, are you honestly telling me… | 拜托 难道你真的觉得 |
[41:52] | that Shank lady wasn’t the coolest person you ever met? | 那个闪姐不是你见过最酷的人吗 |
[41:55] | Cool? Name one cool thing about her. | 酷 你说说她哪里酷了 |
[41:58] | Um, let’s see, she looks cool, she talks cool… | 我想想 她看上去很酷 说话很酷 |
[42:00] | she drives cool, her hair is cool, her car is cool… | 她开车很酷 发型很酷 车很酷 |
[42:02] | Wait a minute, are you saying my hair isn’t cool? | 等等 你是说我的头发不酷吗 |
[42:04] | What? No! I’m just saying the game was next-level. | 什么 不 我只是说那游戏是另一个档次的 |
[42:09] | There was no one telling you what to do or where to go. | 没有人会告诉你该怎么做 或者该去哪里 |
[42:09] | 聚集你的社交网络 社交网络 前行 | |
[42:11] | Hey, just where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里呢 |
[42:14] | To BuzzzTube. It’s this way. | 去优分享 是这边 |
[42:16] | No, no, no. We’re going back to Spamley’s. | 不不不 我们要回去找斯帕姆利 |
[42:18] | He can give us some easier loot to find. | 他会给我们点简单的活 |
[42:20] | No, we’re supposed to see Shank’s friend. | 不 我们得去找闪姐的朋友 |
[42:23] | Oh, come on. I don’t trust that Shank one bit. | 拜托 我一点都不信任那个闪姐 |
[42:25] | – Well, I do. – Well, I… | -我信任 -我… |
[42:27] | – Hello, mister. – Who are you? | -你好 先生 -你是谁 |
[42:29] | I’m your friendly ebay alert messenger. | 我是你友善的易贝提醒信使 |
[42:31] | Huh. An actual eboy. | 活生生的易小子 |
[42:33] | Just here to let you know your bid expires in eight hours. | 我只是来提醒你你的出价还有八小时过期 |
[42:37] | Eight hours. Okay, thanks, eboy. | 八小时 谢谢你 易小子 |
[42:40] | You got it, Jackson! | 加油 杰克森 |
[42:42] | Chumbo, if we nickel-and-dime it with Spamley… | 大块头 如果我们找斯帕姆利一点点赚钱 |
[42:46] | it will take 20 years | 那得花上20年 |
[42:48] | to make enough money to buy the wheel. | 才能凑够钱买方向盘 |
[42:49] | All right, fine. We’ll do it your way. | 好吧 那就听你的 |
[42:52] | But I’m telling you right now, that BuzzzTube place | 但是我告诉你 去那个什么优分享 |
[42:54] | is a terrible idea. | 绝对是个糟糕的主意 |
[43:03] | Man, there are all kinds of videos in here. | 天啊 这里有各种各样的视频 |
[43:06] | Yeah, if you like babies and cats. | 是啊 如果你喜欢小宝宝和猫咪的话 |
[43:09] | – Look, there’s you! – Oh, yeah. | -看 那是你 -对 |
[43:11] | I’m gonna wreck it! | 我要砸个稀巴烂 |
[43:15] | I wonder why those little guys | 不知道这些小家伙 |
[43:17] | are giving your video all those hearts? | 为什么要给你的视频心心 |
[43:18] | Because obviously they love me. | 显然是因为他们爱我 |
[43:20] | I told you this place was a good idea. | 我就说来这里是个好主意 |
[43:22] | Yeah, sure you did, doof. | 是啊 臭屁虫 |
[43:24] | Now, who we supposed to see about getting paid again? | 我们要去找谁商量酬劳的事来着 |
[43:26] | The head algorithm. Her name is Yesss. | 首席算法 她叫赞姐 |
[43:30] | No. No. No. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[43:32] | Uninspired, cliched… | 毫无新意 老套 |
[43:35] | Ugh! YouTube’s got this one. | 优兔上已经有这个了 |
[43:37] | Chewbacca Dad? Really? | 楚巴卡老爹 认真的吗 |
[43:39] | Yeah, it’s like Chewbacca Mom, but it’s a daddy. | 没错 就像楚巴卡老妈 只不过是老爹 |
[43:43] | No! | 不要 |
[43:44] | Heyo! Are you the head of Al Gore? | 你好 你是首席酸发吗 |
[43:47] | I am the head algorithm of BuzzzTube… | 我是优分享的首席算法 |
[43:51] | which means I curate the content… | 也就是说是网络上 |
[43:53] | at the Internet’s most popular video-sharing site. | 最火的视频分享网站的馆长 |
[43:56] | Which means, I don’t have time to trifle… | 也就是说我没时间 |
[43:58] | with every shoeless, mouth-breathing hobo | 和每一个不穿鞋子大口喘气 贸贸然 |
[44:00] | that trundles into my office. | 闯进我办公室的流浪汉闲扯 |
[44:01] | Call security, Maybe. | 叫保安 可能仔 |
[44:03] | Yes. But, Yesss, this is the leaf blower guy. | 好的 但是 赞姐 这就是那个吹叶机男 |
[44:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[44:08] | The man with the undulating jowls. | 那个下巴乱鼓的家伙 |
[44:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[44:11] | His video has 1.3 million hearts. | 他的视频有一百三十万颗心 |
[44:15] | Why didn’t you tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[44:17] | I was in the presence of a genius? | 眼前这位可是一位大天才 |
[44:19] | Grab him a drink. | 给他来杯喝的 |
[44:21] | Yeah, this lady named Shank… | 但是那个叫闪姐的女士 |
[44:22] | she actually made the video. | 这段视频是她拍的 |
[44:24] | She’s the one who told us to come see you. | 是她要我们来找你的 |
[44:26] | No wonder your video’s so dope. | 难怪你的视频这么潮 |
[44:28] | Shank is for real cool. | 闪姐是真的很酷 |
[44:30] | Right? | 对吧 |
[44:31] | She is not. | 她才不是 |
[44:33] | I’m the cool one getting all the hearts. | 我才是那个得到爱心的酷家伙 |
[44:35] | Well, that’s right, you big baby. | 没错 大宝贝 |
[44:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[44:40] | Um, what’d you say your name was? | 你刚刚说你叫什么来着 |
[44:41] | Ralph, Wreck-It Ralph. | 拉尔夫 破坏王拉尔夫 |
[44:42] | Well, Wreck-It Ralph, you are trending! | 破坏王拉尔夫 你红了 |
[44:46] | And these are for you. Hearts, hearts, hearts, hearts. | 这些是给你的 爱心 爱心 爱心 |
[44:50] | – Hearts, hearts, hearts! – Hearts, hearts, hearts! | -爱心 爱心 爱心 -爱心 爱心 |
[44:51] | Yes! Hearts! | 没错 爱心 |
[44:56] | Uh, not to buzzkill the lovefest | 虽然我不想破坏 |
[44:57] | you guys got going on here… | 你们之间浓郁的爱意 |
[44:59] | but Shank kinda told us that | 但是闪姐好像告诉我们 |
[45:01] | viral videos can make, like, actual money? | 红了的视频能赚到真的钱 |
[45:04] | Oh, hearts are money, honey. | 爱心就是钱 亲爱的 |
[45:06] | Your Buzzzy account converts hearts into dollars. | 你们的优账户能把爱心转化为钱 |
[45:10] | 43,000 $43,000! | |
[45:12] | Kid, we only needed $27,001. We’re done. | 小鬼 我们只需要27001元 我们成功了 |
[45:15] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[45:18] | That’s $43. | 那是43元 |
[45:20] | 43? That’s not even half of 27,001. | 43元 那还不到一半呢 |
[45:24] | And we only have eight hours left to save my game. | 我们只剩下八小时能用来拯救我的游戏了 |
[45:27] | Ugh. Well, I hate to say it, but that ain’t happening. | 虽然我也不想这么说 但那是不可能的了 |
[45:30] | Your video is tapped out. | 你的视频没人气了 |
[45:32] | But I thought I was trenching? | 但我不是宏了吗 |
[45:33] | Trending. | 红了 |
[45:35] | You were. But that was 15 seconds ago. | 是的 但那是15秒之前的事了 |
[45:37] | Now, you’re not. | 现在你不红了 |
[45:39] | Thanks for stopping by, though. | 还是谢谢你们专程过来 |
[45:43] | What are we gonna do, kid? | 我们怎么办 小鬼 |
[45:44] | All right, pal, I have an idea. And hear me out. | 好了 我有个主意 听我说 |
[45:47] | What if we go back to Slaughter Race | 不如我们回到屠戮赛车 |
[45:50] | and I ask Shank really… | 我让闪姐好好… |
[45:51] | No, no, no. We’re not going back to that death trap. | 不不不 我们不要再回到那个死亡陷阱 |
[45:56] | Yesss, what if I made you a whole bunch of videos… | 赞姐 如果我给你拍一堆视频… |
[45:58] | of me doing all kinds of them crazy things? | 都是我做各种各样疯狂的事 |
[46:00] | You mean saturate the market? | 你是说轰炸市场吗 |
[46:02] | That could get you a lot of hearts fast. | 那会让你迅速得到好多心 |
[46:05] | Have you thought this through at all? | 你有没有好好地考虑过 |
[46:06] | What do you plan on even doing in these videos? | 你打算在视频中都做些什么 |
[46:09] | I’ll just copy whatever’s popular. | 我就模仿流行的 |
[46:11] | Genius. Yo, Maybe, what’s trending right now? | 天才 可能仔 现在什么最流行 |
[46:13] | Mmm-hmm. Let’s have a lookie-lookie. | 我们来看看 |
[46:16] | As usual, human suffering is number one… | 一如既往 人体受伤排第一 |
[46:18] | followed by hot pepper eating challenges… | 接下来是吃辣椒挑战 |
[46:21] | video game walkthroughs… | 街机直播 |
[46:22] | oh, screaming goats are back… | 尖叫山羊又流行起来了 |
[46:24] | unboxings, cooking demos, makeup tutorials… | 拆箱视频 烹饪短片 化妆教程 |
[46:27] | and lastly, ugh, bee puns. | 最后是 蜜蜂双关语 |
[46:30] | Let’s “Bee” Friends. | 我们来做蜜友吧 |
[46:34] | Two weeks in a row, guys. | 已经连着两周了 |
[46:36] | That’s a fortnight of bee puns. | 十四天的蜜蜂双关语啊 |
[46:38] | He won’t be doing any bee puns. They’re beneath you. | 他才不说蜜蜂双关语呢 配不上你 |
[46:41] | Oh, I’m doing a bee pun. Oh, yes, I am. | 我要说蜜蜂双关语 我要说 |
[46:43] | And I’m eating a hot pepper, and I’m putting on makeup… | 我要吃辣椒 我要化妆 |
[46:46] | and whatever else it takes! | 要做什么都行 |
[46:48] | Because, kid, we came here to save your game | 因为 小鬼 我们是来拯救你的游戏的 |
[46:51] | and we’re gonna do it. | 我们要这么做 |
[46:52] | I love it! Ha! | 我太喜欢了 |
[46:54] | That is what the Internet was made for! | 这就是互联网的意义 |
[46:56] | Now, let’s get to work. | 快开工吧 |
[47:00] | Seen it. | 看过了 |
[47:01] | Saw that one. | 看过了 |
[47:03] | Seen it. Seen it. | 看过了 看过了 |
[47:03] | 热门话题 拆箱 里面有什么 趣味动物 四只脚的可爱 宝宝们 可爱满分 产品评测 买家小心了 | |
[47:15] | Yo, McNeely, you remember Wreck-It Ralph? | 麦克尼利 你记得那个破坏王拉尔夫吗 |
[47:18] | That bad guy from the old video game? | 老街机里的那个坏家伙吗 |
[47:19] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[47:21] | I’m gonna send you a super random video. | 我给你发一段超级无厘头的视频 |
[47:22] | Check it out, dude. | 你看 哥们 |
[47:24] | Yeah, I’ll give it a heart. Whatever. | 我要送颗心 随便吧 |
[47:36] | Hey, everybody, welcome to Up To the Meme-ent! | 大家好 欢迎收看《最新爆梗》 |
[47:38] | I’m your host, Dani Fernandez. | 我是你们的主持人 丹尼·费尔南德兹 |
[47:40] | Nobody knows who’s making them, | 没人知道这是谁做的 |
[47:41] | but the whole world is going bonkers… | 但是全世界都迷上了 |
[47:43] | over a series of truly bizarre videos… | 一系列奇怪的视频 |
[47:46] | starring ’80s-era bad guy Wreck-It Ralph. | 主角都是80年代游戏中的反派破坏王拉尔夫 |
[47:48] | Check out what everyone is buzzing about… | 看看大家都在优享网 |
[47:50] | over at BuzzzTube.Com. | 分享什么 |
[47:50] | 热门话题 超级失败 如果是你你还会笑吗 猫咪 可爱猫咪大集结 恶作剧 玩死你 购物狂欢 活出极致 | |
[47:51] | Hey, guys, Wreck-It Ralph here… | 大家好 我是破坏王拉尔夫 |
[47:53] | with the ghost pepper challenge. | 今天要做魔鬼椒挑战 |
[47:56] | Supposed to be spicy. We’ll see about that. | 应该会很辣吧 我们来看看 |
[47:58] | Mmm. That’s not so… | 也不是很… |
[48:00] | Oh, it’s very hot! Oh, make it stop! | 好辣 停下来 |
[48:02] | Yo, McNeely, another one just dropped. | 麦克尼利 又出来了一段 |
[48:04] | Check it out, dude. | 快看 哥们 |
[48:05] | Where are these things coming from? | 这些视频都是从哪里来的 |
[48:07] | Hey, Josey, | 乔西 |
[48:08] | did you see the pepper challenge? | 你看过辣椒挑战的了吗 |
[48:09] | Oh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[48:10] | I’m watching the one where he just smacks his lips. | 我在看他嘬嘴唇的那段 |
[48:13] | It’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[48:14] | You don’t want any real hard lines. | 不要真的画出一条线 |
[48:15] | You just want to blend that out there, like this… | 要抹均匀 像这样 |
[48:18] | And that, my friends, | 这样 朋友 |
[48:20] | is how you achieve the perfect cat eye. | 才能画出完美的猫眼妆 |
[48:23] | I always start with the hootnanny. | 我总是先来一段乡村舞步 |
[48:24] | Shift it into a floss. | 然后牙线步 |
[48:27] | And now I finish with a hot Marat. Huh? Huh? | 最后以热辣马拉特结尾 |
[48:31] | Follow along with me, | 跟着我来 |
[48:32] | and I’m gonna give this little cloud a little friend… | 然后我要给这片小云画一个朋友 |
[48:36] | in the form of a tree. | 一棵树 |
[48:38] | Everybody needs a friend. | 人人都需要朋友 |
[48:41] | Look at these guys. | 看看那些家伙 |
[48:42] | Look at this one, sleeping under his ear. | 看看那个 谁在他的耳朵下 |
[48:44] | You couch potatoes. Wake up. | 你们这群小土豆 醒醒 |
[48:46] | We’ve been baking at about 950 degrees | 我们已经把温度设在950 |
[48:49] | now for six hours… | 烤了6个小时 |
[48:51] | so she should be ready. | 所以应该已经考好了 |
[48:54] | Voila! Burnt pie! | 看 烤糊的派 |
[48:57] | Let’s have a little whiff of this here. | 我们来吹一下 |
[48:58] | My hair, my hair! My hair! | 我的头发 我的头发 |
[49:01] | This man is on fire. | 这家伙着火了 |
[49:03] | Literal and figurative fire. | 字面上和象征意义上都火了 |
[49:05] | But he still needs 200 million hearts | 但他还需要在接下来五小时内 |
[49:07] | in the next five hours… | 集齐两亿颗爱心 |
[49:08] | or this beautiful child loses her game. | 不然这个可人的孩子就会失去她的游戏 |
[49:10] | That’s why I’m on to phase two… | 所以我要进行第二阶段 |
[49:13] | you, my elite Pop-Up Army. | 各位精英弹窗团成员 |
[49:15] | I need you out there popping up… | 我需要你们弹出来 |
[49:17] | and getting clicks all over the Internet. | 获得全互联网的点击量 |
[49:20] | I’m talking Tumblr, Instagram, Mashable. | 我是指汤不热 图享 融合网 |
[49:23] | Be my pied pipers and | 做我的风笛手 |
[49:23] | 劲爆破坏王拉尔夫视频 点此 优享网独家 | |
[49:24] | lead that beautiful traffic to BuzzzTube… | 坐上美丽的座椅前往优享网 |
[49:27] | because Wreck-It Ralph needs his hearts. | 因为破坏王拉尔夫需要他的爱心 |
[49:33] | Hey, mister! Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you, you. | 先生 喂喂喂喂 |
[49:36] | You don’t wanna miss this. | 你不会想错过这个的 |
[49:37] | It’s the latest Wreck-It Ralph video. | 这是最新的破坏王拉尔夫视频 |
[49:38] | Click it. Click it! | 点击 点击 |
[49:52] | Man oh Manischewitz, that looks so fun. | 我的天啊 看上去好有趣 |
[49:55] | Yesss, can I be a pop-up? | 赞姐 我可以当弹窗员吗 |
[49:56] | I don’t know. Can you be annoyingly aggressive? | 我不知道 你能烦人到讨厌吗 |
[49:59] | I don’t know. Can I? Can I? Can I? | 我不知道 我能吗 能吗 能吗 |
[50:02] | Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? | 能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 |
[50:05] | Oh, yes, you’re perfect. Here. | 好吧 你很完美 给 |
[50:07] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[50:09] | If you’re going, I wanna go. | 你要去的话 我也要去 |
[50:10] | No, baby, you’ve got to stay here and be my movie star. | 不 宝贝 你得留在这里 当我的电影明星 |
[50:13] | What? No, no, no. Me and the kid are like shoes and socks. | 什么 不不不 我和这孩子就像鞋和袜 |
[50:17] | Or peanut butter and bacon. | 或者花生黄油和培根 |
[50:18] | One cannot exist without the other. | 离开对方就无法存活 |
[50:20] | Go on, kid, tell her. | 来吧 小鬼 告诉她 |
[50:21] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[50:22] | In fact, it’s so true that we will be fine | 事实上 正是因为如此 所以我们 |
[50:26] | if we’re apart for a minute. | 分开一小会儿也没事的 |
[50:28] | Come on, pal. It’s my game we’re trying to save. | 拜托 伙计 我们要拯救的是我的游戏 |
[50:30] | I just wanna get out there and be useful. | 我只是也想去做出点贡献 |
[50:33] | But without me? | 但是不带我吗 |
[50:34] | What if you get lost? You’re just a kid. | 万一你迷路了呢 你只是个小鬼 |
[50:36] | Oh, and you’re some mature adult? | 你就是个成熟的大人吗 |
[50:38] | Well, I’m bigger. | 我更大 |
[50:40] | Don’t be insecure, big fella. | 别这么没安全感 大家伙 |
[50:42] | She’s not gonna get lost. I promise. | 她不会迷路的 我保证 |
[50:44] | She’ll be in my personal web browser. | 她会乘坐我的专用网络浏览器 |
[50:48] | And your app comes with BuzzzFace… | 而且你的应用上还有优享视频 |
[50:51] | so you can keep in touch anywhere on the Internet. | 所以不管她在互联网何方 你都能联系到她 |
[50:53] | See, I’ll be fine. | 看 我不会有事的 |
[50:55] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[51:00] | We haven’t been apart in like six years. | 我们六年没有分开过了 |
[51:03] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[51:06] | You’ll be fine, too. | 你也不会有事的 |
[51:08] | The more hearts your videos get, | 你的视频得到的爱心越多 |
[51:10] | the faster we’ll get the wheel. | 我们就能越快买到方向盘 |
[51:12] | And then we can go home. | 然后我们就能回家了 |
[51:13] | Look, we’ll be celebrating | 看 我们到了明天这时候 |
[51:15] | at Tapper’s this time tomorrow, buddy. | 就能在超级酒保的店里庆祝了 |
[51:17] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 好吧 我想你说得对 |
[51:21] | Bye! | 再见 |
[51:22] | Be careful, huh? Don’t be a dummy. | 小心点 别傻乎乎的 |
[51:29] | So where exactly are you sending her? | 你要把她送到哪里 |
[51:31] | Since candy girl comes from an arcade game… | 既然糖果女孩来自街机游戏 |
[51:33] | I’m thinking she’d be good in the gaming district. | 我觉得把她送到游戏区不错 |
[51:36] | 游戏区 屠戮赛车 | |
[51:37] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Bad idea. | 不行不行 这是个坏主意 |
[51:38] | Those games are dangerous, and they rot your brain. | 那些游戏很危险 会侵蚀你的脑子 |
[51:41] | Why don’t we send her somewhere | 我们不如把她送到一些 |
[51:42] | a little more totally different than that… | 跟那里完全不一样的地方 |
[51:45] | and nowhere near there? | 离那里非常远 |
[51:47] | Let’s see. Family Friendly Fansites. | 我们来看看 家庭型乐园 |
[51:51] | That sounds safe, and she is technically a princess… | 听起来很安全 她严格来说也是一名公主 |
[51:53] | so how about this one here | 那不如就送到这个 |
[51:55] | with the sweet little pink castle? | 粉色的小城堡吧 |
[51:56] | I love it. | 没问题 |
[51:58] | Okay, I’ll redirect our newest pop-up to OhMyDisney.Com. | 那我就将我们的新任弹窗员送到我的迪士尼网 |
[52:07] | Jeez Louise, this place is bonkers! Whoa! | 上帝啊 这地方太闪了 |
[52:16] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向无限 |
[52:22] | Aw, come on. Princesses and cartoon characters? | 拜托 公主们和卡通角色 |
[52:25] | Lame. | 烂爆了 |
[52:26] | Hey, easy there. | 别这么说 |
[52:29] | Oh, I mean, no offense or anything. | 我是说 无意冒犯啦 |
[52:32] | Well, time to get to work. | 该去干活了 |
[52:34] | And for your final question. | 最后一个问题 |
[52:36] | “My friends would describe me as?” | “我的朋友还形容我是” |
[52:39] | “Smart, funny, kind, or brave.” | “聪明 有趣 善良还是勇敢” |
[52:44] | Kind, I guess? | 应该是善良吧 |
[52:46] | Based on your answers, your princess BFF is | 根据你的回答 你的公主闺蜜是 |
[52:50] | Snow White! | 白雪公主 |
[52:52] | I do believe our friendship | 我相信我们的友谊 |
[52:53] | will be the fairest of them all! | 会是最有魔力的 |
[52:55] | Hey, wanna meet my BFF? It’s Wreck-It Ralph. | 想见见我的好闺蜜吗 是破坏王拉尔夫哦 |
[52:59] | Just click here to see his new video. | 点击这里观看他的新视频 |
[53:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:04] | Yeah, um, in Captain America: The First Avenger… | 在《美国队长 复仇者先锋》中 |
[53:06] | Red Skull refers to Yggdrasil, | 红骷髅象征着世界树 |
[53:08] | the World Tree, Guardian of Wisdom and Fate. | 世界树是智慧和命运的守护者 |
[53:10] | Are we to believe, sir, | 我们大家都认为 先生 |
[53:12] | that you are a descendant of that tree? | 你是那棵树的后代吗 |
[53:15] | I am Groot. | 我是格鲁特 |
[53:17] | Okay, okay. Thank you very much. | 好吧 好吧 非常感谢 |
[53:19] | Um, what is Drax really like? | 德拉克斯到底喜欢什么 |
[53:21] | – I am Groot. – Thank you. | -我是格鲁特 -谢谢 |
[53:22] | Yeah. Are you a conifer or a fruit-bearing tree? | 你是针叶树还是结果子的树 |
[53:26] | – I… – Excuse me. | -我… -不好意思 |
[53:27] | I’ll take this one. He is Groot, | 这个交给我吧 他是格鲁特 |
[53:28] | I am Vanellope, | 我是凡妮洛普 |
[53:29] | click here to meet Wreck-It Ralph. | 点击这里认识一下破坏王拉尔夫 |
[53:32] | Eh, this is almost too easy. | 真是太简单了 |
[53:35] | Hey, do you have a permit for that pop-up? | 你的弹窗有许可吗 |
[53:38] | That’s unauthorized clickbait. You’re coming with us, kid. | 这是未授权的诱导弹窗 你得跟我们走 小鬼 |
[53:42] | She’s getting away. | 她要逃走了 |
[53:46] | This way. | 这边 |
[53:49] | Sorry, mister! | 抱歉 先生 |
[53:53] | Hey, can’t you read? Cast members only! | 你不认字吗 这里仅限演员出入 |
[53:58] | I think she went down this way. Come on. | 我觉得她往这边走了 快点 |
[54:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[54:01] | Did you see a kid come through here? | 你看到一个小孩往这里跑了吗 |
[54:02] | She came running through here like a headless hen. | 她像只无头母鸡似的冲了进来 |
[54:07] | Any sign of her? | 找到她了吗 |
[54:08] | No, maybe she went down to the Air Bud pavilion. | 没有 也许她去飞狗巴迪区了 |
[54:11] | Come on. Let’s check it out. | 走吧 我们去看看 |
[54:20] | Uh, hi! | 你们好 |
[54:25] | Whoa, whoa. Ladies, I can explain. | 女士们 我可以解释 |
[54:27] | See, I’m a princess, too. | 我也是一名公主 |
[54:30] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | -等等 什么 -没错 |
[54:32] | Princess Vanellope Von Schweetz… | 好味糍糖果竞速的 |
[54:34] | of the, uh, Sugar Rush Von Schweetzes. | 凡妮洛普·冯·好味糍公主 |
[54:37] | I’m sure you’ve heard of us. | 你们肯定听说过我们 |
[54:38] | It’d be embarrassing for you if you haven’t. | 要是没听说过的话就太尴尬了 |
[54:41] | Huh. What kind of a princess are you? | 你是哪种公主 |
[54:44] | What kind? | 哪种 |
[54:45] | – Do you have magic hair? – No. | -你有魔法长发吗 -没有 |
[54:47] | – Magic hands? – No. | -有魔力的双手吗 -没有 |
[54:49] | – Do animals talk to you? – No. | -动物们会和你说话吗 -不会 |
[54:51] | – Were you poisoned? – No! | -你被下过毒吗 -没有 |
[54:52] | – Cursed? – No! | -被诅咒过吗 -没有 |
[54:53] | – Kidnapped or enslaved? – No! | -被绑架或者被奴役过吗 -没有 |
[54:55] | Are you guys okay? Should I call the police? | 你们没事吧 我要报警吗 |
[54:57] | Then I have to assume you made a deal | 那我认为你应该 |
[54:58] | with an underwater sea witch… | 和一个深海女巫达成过协议 |
[54:59] | where she took your voice | 她夺走你的声音 |
[55:00] | in exchange for a pair of human legs? | 给你换取一对人足吧 |
[55:03] | No! Good Lord, who would do that? | 没有 天啊 谁会这么做 |
[55:05] | Have you ever had True Love’s Kiss? | 你有过真爱之吻吗 |
[55:07] | Ew! Barf! | 呕 |
[55:08] | Do you have daddy issues? | 你和你爸爸之间有问题吗 |
[55:09] | I don’t even have a mom. | 我连妈妈都没有 |
[55:11] | Neither do we! | 我们也没有 |
[55:12] | And now for the million-dollar question. | 接下来就是最重要的问题 |
[55:15] | Do people assume all your problems got solved | 人们是不是认为你的所有问题都是因为 |
[55:17] | because a big strong man showed up? | 一个强壮高大的男子出现而解决的 |
[55:19] | Yes! What is up with that? | 是的 这又怎么了 |
[55:21] | She is a princess! | 她的确是公主 |
[55:24] | Who made your gown? | 你的礼服是谁设计的 |
[55:26] | I’ve never seen anything quite like it. | 我从来没见过这样的礼服 |
[55:28] | Oh, this old thing? | 这件旧衣服吗 |
[55:29] | Oh, I’d so love to have one of my own. | 我也真想拥有一件 |
[55:31] | – As would I. – Me too! | -我也是 -我也是 |
[55:32] | – So cool. – Best outfit ever! | -好棒哦 -最佳着装了 |
[55:34] | Ooh! I want one, too, you guys! | 我也想要一件 姐妹们 |
[55:35] | I’ll get my mice on this. | 我让我的小老鼠们去做 |
[55:40] | So this is love. | 这就是爱 |
[55:42] | All hail Princess Vanellope, the queen of comfy! | 舒适女王 凡妮洛普公主万岁 |
[55:46] | Yay, Vanellope! | 凡妮洛普 |
[55:48] | Of all the thingamabobs in this entire world… | 这世上有这么多美妙的东西 |
[55:51] | I never thought I’d get to wear a real… | 但我从来没想到我会穿上真正的… |
[55:53] | what’s it called again? | 这叫什么来着 |
[55:55] | Oh, yeah. Shirt. | 对了 短袖 |
[55:57] | *I once had a dream that I might wear a shirt* | *我曾梦想我会穿上短袖* |
[56:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait! What’s going on? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[56:04] | Uh, she’s singing. | 她在唱歌 |
[56:05] | Yeah, but there was like music and a spotlight. | 但是还有音乐和聚光灯 |
[56:09] | Wait, you all saw it too, right? | 等等 你们都看到了 对吧 |
[56:10] | That’s what happens when a princess sings about her dreams. | 当公主们开始歌唱自己的梦想时就会这样 |
[56:14] | Oh, that’s never happened to me. I mean, not even once. | 我就从来没有过 一次都没有 |
[56:17] | Why don’t you give it a try? | 你不如来试试 |
[56:19] | What is it you really want? Sing about that. | 你真正想要的是什么 唱出来 |
[56:22] | Okay. Uh, sure. | 好吧 |
[56:24] | Huh. I could do that. Um, let’s see. | 我可以做到的 我们来试试 |
[56:27] | *Oh, steering wheel Oh, steering wheel* | *方向盘啊 方向盘啊* |
[56:32] | *Oh, yes I want a steering wheel* | *没错 我想要一个方向盘* |
[56:39] | Well, there is a lot to unpack here. | 有点一言难尽 |
[56:42] | So, this steering wheel you sing of, | 你唱的这个方向盘 |
[56:45] | that’s a metaphor? | 是一种比喻吗 |
[56:46] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s not a metaphor. I just… | 不不不 那不是比喻 我就是… |
[56:48] | I literally want a steering wheel. | 我真的想要一个方向盘 |
[56:51] | I think the issue is I was a little pitchy. | 我觉得问题在于我的音有点不准 |
[56:53] | Maybe a little. | 也许吧 |
[56:55] | But sometimes your song can’t start… | 但是有时候你得找到一个 |
[56:58] | until you go someplace to reflect. | 能倒映出自己的地方 才能开始唱 |
[57:01] | What works for some of us… | 我们有的公主 |
[57:03] | is finding a form of water and staring at it. | 是找到水 盯着自己的倒影 |
[57:07] | What? | 什么 |
[57:08] | Oh, yes, I like to stare at a wishing well! | 是的 我喜欢看着许愿池 |
[57:11] | I stare at the ocean. | 我看着大海 |
[57:12] | Horse trough. | 马槽的水 |
[57:13] | Soap bubbles! | 肥皂泡 |
[57:14] | Wait, you’re saying if I just stare at some water… | 等等 你们是说如果我盯着水 |
[57:18] | Uh, important water. | 很重要的水 |
[57:20] | Right. Of course. “Important water.” | 当然了 “很重要的水” |
[57:22] | I stare at the important water… | 我盯着很重要的水 |
[57:25] | and somehow magically I’ll start singing about my dream? | 我不知怎么的就会魔力般开始歌唱我的梦想 |
[57:28] | For sure. | 当然了 |
[57:29] | Uh, yeah, I don’t think so, ladies, but thanks. | 我觉得还是算了吧 女士们 但还是谢谢你们了 |
[57:33] | Five minutes, Princesses. | 还有五分钟 公主们 |
[57:35] | Another “Which Disney Princess Are You?” Quizlet | 下一场”你是哪位迪士尼公主”测试 |
[57:38] | starts in five minutes. | 五分钟后开始 |
[57:39] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[57:42] | Well, I guess it’s back to the gowns, girls. | 看来得穿回礼服了 姑娘们 |
[57:45] | It was lovely to meet you, Vanellope. | 认识你真是太好了 凡妮洛普 |
[57:47] | And best of luck finding your song. | 祝你能找到你的歌 |
[57:57] | What did she just say? | 她刚刚说什么 |
[57:59] | We don’t know. We can’t understand her. | 我不知道 我们听不懂她的话 |
[58:01] | She’s from the other studio. | 她是另一个制片公司的 |
[58:04] | Hi, everybody. Wreck-It Ralph here… | 大家好 我是破坏王拉尔夫 |
[58:06] | with a little box I’m gonna open. | 我要打开这个小盒子 |
[58:09] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看这是什么 |
[58:11] | A “Pancake Milkshake Fun Set.” Huh. | 一个”薄饼奶昔套餐” |
[58:14] | Got a little heft to it. | 有点重啊 |
[58:15] | Something wobbling around in there. | 里面有东西在晃 |
[58:17] | Wonder if we got the kitty or the bunny. | 不知道我们能开出猫咪还是兔子 |
[58:19] | Let’s open it up. | 来打开吧 |
[58:22] | 打开 蜂箱 | |
[58:24] | Man, who would’ve guessed a bee pun | 谁能想到还是蜜蜂双关语 |
[58:25] | would be the thing to put us over the top? | 让我们爬到了第一 |
[58:28] | Huh. That’s the Internet for you. | 这就是互联网对你的影响 |
[58:30] | All right, it is uploading. | 好了 在上传了 |
[58:33] | Hey, mister! | 先生 |
[58:34] | Oh. Hi, eboy. | 易小子 |
[58:35] | Just here to let you know | 我只是来提醒你 |
[58:36] | your bid does expire in 30 minutes. | 你的出价还有30分钟过期 |
[58:39] | Thanks, little eboy. | 谢了 易小子 |
[58:41] | You got it, chairman. | 加油 老大 |
[58:43] | You hear that, Yesss? | 你听到了吗 赞姐 |
[58:44] | We don’t have a lot of time left. | 我们没什么时间了 |
[58:46] | Okay. We just gotta… | 好了 我们只要 |
[58:47] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[58:49] | No! Not you! | 不 你不可以 |
[58:51] | What? Why are you angry at the lollipop? | 怎么了 你为什么冲着那个棒棒糖生气 |
[58:52] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[58:54] | The file’s not loading. | 文件没有在上传 |
[58:55] | If this doesn’t load, we’re not gonna make it. | 如果这个上传不了 我们就没法完成 |
[58:57] | You don’t have enough hearts. | 你就没有足够的爱心 |
[59:00] | Ralph, where are you going? | 拉尔夫 你去哪里 |
[59:01] | I’m going down to the floor to get some hearts. | 我去楼下多搞点爱心 |
[59:04] | Ah! Genius! Good thinking. | 天才 好想法 |
[59:05] | Now, someone get me tech support in here, stat! | 赶紧给我找技术支持的人来 |
[59:11] | Only one person. | 只有一个观众 |
[59:13] | Hey, guys, come and check out my video, | 伙计们 去看看我的视频吧 |
[59:14] | you’re gonna love it. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[59:15] | Right, right over here. Yep, here we go. | 对 就在那里 没错 |
[59:18] | What are you… You guys! | 你们…伙计们 |
[59:20] | Aw. A cat? | 一只猫咪 |
[59:22] | You’re gonna like this better than some dusty old cat. | 这个肯定比什么又脏又老的猫咪更让你喜欢 |
[59:28] | What? | 什么 |
[59:29] | Give me that hose, partner. | 把管子给我 伙计 |
[59:31] | You know you love me, give me those hearts. There we go. | 你们知道你们爱我的 给我爱心 这才对 |
[59:34] | Hey, folks, where are you going? Give my video a heart. | 伙计们 你们去哪里 给我的视频爱心吧 |
[59:37] | That’s it. Let’s see who’s in here. | 没错 看看这里有谁 |
[59:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[59:42] | Anybody in here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[59:47] | What the heck is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[59:50] | Some kind of libary? | 图书馆吗 |
[59:53] | “Wreck-It Ralph is back.” | “破坏王拉尔夫回来了” |
[59:55] | Hey, they’re talking about me. | 他们在说我呢 |
[59:58] | Gee whiz, the Internet is so positive. | 天啊 互联网还真是积极 |
[1:00:01] | “Fix-It Felix, Jr. Was my favorite game.” | “快手阿修是我最喜欢的游戏” |
[1:00:04] | Hmm. Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[1:00:06] | “Ralph’s videos stink.” | “拉尔夫的视频烂爆了” |
[1:00:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:10] | “So stupid.” | “好蠢” |
[1:00:12] | “Ralph is the worst.” | “拉尔夫最烂了” |
[1:00:15] | “I hate him.” | “我恨他” |
[1:00:17] | “He’s so fat and ugly.” | “他又胖又丑” |
[1:00:22] | “Just a worthless bum, alone on a pile of bricks.” | “就是一个在一堆砖块上的没用流浪汉“ |
[1:00:34] | Yo, Ralph, you in here, dude? | 拉尔夫 你在这里啊 |
[1:00:37] | Hey, I got to show you… | 我得给你看看 |
[1:00:41] | First rule of the Internet… | 互联网第一条规则 |
[1:00:44] | do not read the comments. | 不要看评论 |
[1:00:46] | I should have told you that. | 我早该告诉你的 |
[1:00:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:00:50] | This place can bring out the worst in some people… | 这个地方会激发有些人最黑暗的本质 |
[1:00:53] | but you gotta ignore all this. | 但是你应该无视掉这一切 |
[1:00:55] | This isn’t about you, Ralph. It’s about them. | 这和你无关 拉尔夫 这是他们的问题 |
[1:00:58] | I don’t care. It’s fine. | 我不在乎 没关系 |
[1:01:02] | People hated me my whole life for being the bad guy. | 人们一直因为我是个坏人而讨厌我 |
[1:01:06] | It’s just a good reminder | 这只是提醒我 |
[1:01:07] | that this is the only heart | 这是对我来说 |
[1:01:09] | that really matters. | 唯一重要的爱心 |
[1:01:11] | Vanellope gave me this… | 凡妮洛普给我的 |
[1:01:12] | and as long as she likes me… | 只要她还喜欢我 |
[1:01:14] | I don’t need anybody else. | 我不需要任何人 |
[1:01:16] | And I sure don’t need the Internet. | 我当然也不需要互联网 |
[1:01:17] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:01:19] | It’s not all bad. | 也没有那么糟糕 |
[1:01:21] | The Internet can also be a place… | 互联网也能是一个 |
[1:01:23] | where you find a steering wheel at one website… | 让你在一个网站上找到一个方向盘 |
[1:01:25] | and make enough money to buy it at another one. | 并赚到足够的钱买下来的地方 |
[1:01:29] | Congratulations, Ralph. You did it. | 恭喜你 拉尔夫 你成功了吗 |
[1:01:31] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[1:01:32] | Yes, check your Buzzzy account. | 是的 你看看你的优账户 |
[1:01:34] | You needed 27K, you got over 30 grand! | 你需要两万七 你筹到了三万多 |
[1:01:37] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[1:01:39] | This is great! | 真是太棒了 |
[1:01:40] | Thank you, Yesss. I couldn’t have done it without you! | 谢谢你 赞姐 没有你我肯定做不到 |
[1:01:42] | That’s really true. | 你说得没错 |
[1:01:43] | Hey, eboy? | 易小子 |
[1:01:45] | What do you need, ace? | 你需要什么 大王 |
[1:01:46] | Can you give me a ride? | 能载我一程吗 |
[1:01:48] | Let’s hop along, Cassidy. | 来吧 卡西迪 |
[1:01:51] | Come on, song, come on. | 来吧 我的歌 来吧 |
[1:01:55] | I’m reflecting. | 我在倒影了 |
[1:01:57] | What is it that I want? | 我想要什么 |
[1:01:58] | What is my quest? | 我在追求什么 |
[1:02:00] | What is my dream? | 我的梦想是什么 |
[1:02:04] | Well, ladies, I tried. | 女士们 我努力过了 |
[1:02:06] | No song for this princess, I guess. | 看来我这个公主没有歌 |
[1:02:12] | How does this thing work? | 这个东西怎么用 |
[1:02:14] | Hey, kid, can you see me? | 小鬼 你能看到我吗 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah! Yeah, you’re right there. | 太好了 你就在我面前 |
[1:02:18] | We did it! We got the money! | 我们成功了 我们筹到钱了 |
[1:02:20] | No way, Ralph! That’s great! | 不是吧 拉尔夫 太好了 |
[1:02:22] | I’m on my way to ebay right now with the eboy. | 我正和易小子前往易贝 |
[1:02:25] | We’re almost there, champ. | 我们快到了 队长 |
[1:02:26] | Good work, eboy. | 好样的 易小子 |
[1:02:27] | Hey, meet me out in front of ebay in five minutes, okay? | 五分钟在易贝门口会合 好吗 |
[1:02:29] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 回头见 |
[1:02:31] | We’re going home, kid! | 我们要回家了 小鬼 |
[1:02:33] | Our lives can finally get back to normal. | 我们的生活终于要恢复正常了 |
[1:02:38] | Wow, I can’t believe it. I get to go home. | 我真是不敢相信 我能回家了 |
[1:02:42] | So, I guess that’s it. | 我想就这样了 |
[1:02:43] | I guess I just wanted a… A steering wheel. | 我想我想要…一个方向盘 |
[1:02:47] | And now, I got it, so… | 现在 我赛车了 那么… |
[1:02:56] | Slaughter Race? | 屠戮赛车 |
[1:03:05] | *What can it be that calls me to this place today?* | *今天我为什么会被召唤到这个地方* |
[1:03:09] | *This lawless car ballet?* | *这个法外赛车场* |
[1:03:11] | *What can it be?* | *为什么呢* |
[1:03:15] | *Am I a baby pigeon sprouting wings to soar?* | *我是一只展翅翱翔的乳鸽吗* |
[1:03:19] | Was that a metaphor? | 那是一个比喻吗 |
[1:03:21] | Hey, there’s a dollar store | 看 那有个一美元店 |
[1:03:24] | *Look! I’m rhyming* | *看 我在押韵* |
[1:03:28] | *My spirits climbing* | *我被这片迷雾* |
[1:03:32] | *As I’m called through this fog of mace* | *召唤着前行 我的灵魂一路攀升* |
[1:03:37] | *To this place called* | *来到这个地方* |
[1:03:40] | *Slaughter Race* | *屠戮赛车* |
[1:03:47] | *Welcome back Watch your head* | *欢迎回来 小心脑袋* |
[1:03:49] | *Hate to see you end up dead* | *我可不想看你死* |
[1:03:51] | *Let’s get this party rollin’* | *让我们开始派对吧* |
[1:03:52] | *Is that appliance stolen?* | *那个东西是被偷了吗* |
[1:03:54] | – *We have* – *Fallen wires* | -*我们有* -*甩落的电线* |
[1:03:55] | – *Dumpster fires* – *Creepy clowns* | -*着火垃圾桶* -*可怕的小丑* |
[1:03:57] | *And burning tires* | *还有着火轮胎* |
[1:03:58] | *That great white in the sewer* | *下水道的大白鲨* |
[1:04:00] | *You’ll be happy that you knew her* | *还好你本来就认识她* |
[1:04:01] | *Fin bump!* | *击鳍* |
[1:04:02] | *Dogs and cats They sure taste great* | *阿猫阿狗味道肯定棒* |
[1:04:04] | *With a side of license plate* | *加上一块车牌* |
[1:04:06] | *Some find us deplorable* | *有人觉得我们很糟糕* |
[1:04:07] | *Well, I think you’re adorable* | *我觉得你们很可爱* |
[1:04:09] | *We may be a motley crew But our hearts ring true* | *也许我们鱼龙混杂 但我们心很真* |
[1:04:13] | *And just for you a face tattoo* | *再给你来个纹脸* |
[1:04:31] | *Slaughter Race* | *屠戮赛车* |
[1:04:37] | *My heart’s in flight and wow, it’s a blast* | *我心翱翔 真是太棒了* |
[1:04:40] | *Feels like my dreams are real at last* | *感觉我的梦想终于成真了* |
[1:04:44] | *No trace of a frown upon your face* | *你的脸上没有一丝哀愁* |
[1:04:48] | *Flying so fast* | *高速飞驰* |
[1:04:49] | *Setting the pace* | *沿着大路* |
[1:04:51] | – *Living the life* – *Loving the chase* | -*纵情人生* -*热爱追逐* |
[1:04:55] | – *Now is the time* – *Here is the place* | -*就在现在* -*就在这里* |
[1:04:58] | *This Slaughter Race!* | *这屠戮赛车* |
[1:05:12] | *I know I should go* | *我知道我该走了* |
[1:05:16] | *But home feels so slow* | *但是家的感觉好慢* |
[1:05:20] | *These roads are paved with dreams* | *这些路上都是梦想* |
[1:05:26] | *Happy dreams not creepy clown dreams* | *快乐的梦想 不是可怕的小丑梦* |
[1:05:30] | *What would Ralph say* | *拉尔夫会怎么说* |
[1:05:34] | *If it turns out I stay?* | *如果我要留下来* |
[1:05:38] | *In this place called* | *在这个* |
[1:05:41] | *Slaughter* | *屠戮* |
[1:05:47] | *Race* | *赛车* |
[1:05:58] | *In this place called* | *在这个* |
[1:06:02] | *Slaughter* | *屠戮* |
[1:06:06] | *Race* | *赛车* |
[1:06:18] | That old, tired laptop moving at a sloth speed? | 受够了老旧笔记本的卡顿龟速吗 |
[1:06:20] | Bid on a new one today! | 今天就买个新的吧 |
[1:06:22] | Do you wanna get rich playing video games? | 想靠玩游戏赚钱吗 |
[1:06:24] | Click here to… | 点击这里… |
[1:06:25] | Oh. Ralph. Ralph! Hey, there. | 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 这里 |
[1:06:27] | Oh, hey, Spamley. | 你好 斯帕姆利 |
[1:06:28] | What’s the good word, brother? | 有什么好消息 兄弟 |
[1:06:30] | Well, the good word is I just paid for the steering wheel… | 好消息是我刚买下了那个方向盘 |
[1:06:32] | and we are going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:06:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:06:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:36] | Hey, have you seen Vanellope anywhere? | 你有没有看到凡妮洛普 |
[1:06:38] | Oh, uh, your little chum? Uh, no, no, I haven’t. | 你的小家伙吗 不 我没见过 |
[1:06:40] | Hope she’s not lost. | 希望她没有迷路 |
[1:06:42] | Let me try to reach her on this doohickey. | 让我来用这个小东西来联系她 |
[1:06:55] | See over there? Over that mountain? | 看到那边了吗 那座山上 |
[1:06:57] | – Yeah. – That’s the Sequoia Speedway. | -看到了 -那是红杉高速 |
[1:06:59] | It’s gonna be unlocked next month. | 下个月就解锁了 |
[1:07:01] | Hey, what are you doing in that awful game with her? | 你跟她在那个可怕的游戏里干什么 |
[1:07:03] | I think the track will end… | 我觉得轨道会 |
[1:07:04] | right over there. Yo, it’s gonna be so tight. | 通到那里 绝对会很刺激 |
[1:07:07] | Oh, I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[1:07:09] | Hey, can I tell you something | 我能和你说一些 |
[1:07:10] | that I don’t think I could ever tell Ralph? | 我觉得我永远不能告诉拉尔夫的事吗 |
[1:07:12] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:07:14] | I know it sounds crazy… | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[1:07:15] | but the second I walked into this game, it felt… | 但是我一走进这个游戏 感觉 |
[1:07:20] | Well, it felt like home. | 感觉就像家 |
[1:07:22] | I mean, more than Sugar Rush ever did. | 比糖果竞速都更像家 |
[1:07:24] | Oh, yeah? How so? | 是吗 为什么 |
[1:07:26] | ‘Cause it’s like my dream. | 因为这里就像是我的梦想 |
[1:07:28] | It’s full of weirdos… | 充满了怪异 |
[1:07:30] | and the racing is super dangerous… | 而且这里的竞速超级危险 |
[1:07:34] | and you never know what’s gonna happen next. | 你永远不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[1:07:37] | I mean, back home, | 我是说 回到家里 |
[1:07:38] | I know exactly what’s gonna happen next… | 我都知道接下来会发什么 |
[1:07:41] | because Ralph’s dream is to do the same thing every day. | 因为拉尔夫的梦想就是每天做一模一样的事 |
[1:07:49] | Here’s something I wish I’d learned years ago. | 我要告诉你一些我觉得我好多年前应该明白的事 |
[1:07:53] | There is no law saying best friends have to have the same dreams. | 没有规定说 最好的朋友就该有同样的梦想 |
[1:07:58] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:08:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:08:02] | You are a very wise person, Shank. | 你是一个非常睿智的人 闪姐 |
[1:08:05] | And a good friend, too. | 还是一个好朋友 |
[1:08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:08:09] | Around here, peeps like to say, “Shank you.” | 这里大家都说”闪闪你” |
[1:08:13] | You know, after you go home | 等你回家后 |
[1:08:15] | and your life gets back to normal… | 你的人生恢复正常后 |
[1:08:17] | you are always welcome here. | 这里永远欢迎你 |
[1:08:19] | But that’s the thing, I want this to be my normal. | 但问题是 我希望这里才是我的日常生活 |
[1:08:22] | I want this to be my life. | 我希望这才是我的人生 |
[1:08:25] | I can’t go home now. | 我不想回家 |
[1:08:28] | I just can’t. | 我回不去了 |
[1:08:40] | You know, where I come from, | 在我们那儿 |
[1:08:41] | that’s called a kick in the face. | 这叫”打脸” |
[1:08:43] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:08:45] | A straight-up donkey kick to the teeth. | 脸被打得啪啪响 |
[1:08:48] | She’s supposed to be my best friend. | 她应该是我最好的朋友 |
[1:08:51] | No, this can’t be right. | 不 不可能是这样的 |
[1:08:53] | No, she’s been brainwashed. | 不 她被洗脑了 |
[1:08:55] | That’s what this is. | 肯定就是这样 |
[1:08:57] | Because the Vanellope I know | 因为我所认识的凡妮洛普 |
[1:08:58] | would never abandon me like that. | 绝对不会这样抛弃我 |
[1:08:59] | I gotta get her out of there now. | 我得赶紧把她救回来 |
[1:09:01] | Hey, easy now, tiger. | 慢点 大个子 |
[1:09:03] | I admire the impulse… | 你的冲劲很棒 |
[1:09:04] | but you charge in there like some white knight… | 但是你这样像一个白骑士一样冲进去 |
[1:09:07] | she’s liable to hold it against you. | 她很可能不会听你的 |
[1:09:08] | So what? I’m supposed to just let her stay in a game | 不然呢 我就这么让她留在一个 |
[1:09:11] | that’s obviously bad for her? | 明显对她来说不好的游戏里吗 |
[1:09:12] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[1:09:13] | Then how do I make her leave? | 那我们要怎么让她离开 |
[1:09:15] | She thinks it’s so cool and exciting in there. | 她觉得那里又酷又刺激 |
[1:09:18] | Unless you know how I can make the game boring or… | 除非你知道我要怎么让那个游戏变得无聊或者 |
[1:09:22] | Wait. You know about viruses and stuff, right, Spamley? | 等等 你知道病毒什么的 对吧 斯帕姆利 |
[1:09:26] | Who’s asking? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:09:28] | Back home, me and the kid | 以前在我们那儿 我和小鬼 |
[1:09:29] | used to goof off in this game called Tron. | 经常在一个叫创的游戏里玩 |
[1:09:32] | But then it got a virus that made the motorbikes go slow… | 但是后来它染上了病毒 那些赛车就变得很慢 |
[1:09:34] | and then Vanellope stopped wanting to hang out in there. | 然后凡妮洛普就不想再去那里玩了 |
[1:09:36] | So, is there a way | 所以 如果有办法 |
[1:09:38] | to do something like that to Slaughter Race? | 能把屠戮赛车也变成那样 |
[1:09:40] | Oh, there’s ways. | 有办法的 |
[1:09:43] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:09:48] | I got mothers’ maiden names… | 我查到母亲的娘家姓 |
[1:09:50] | social security numbers, PIN numbers… | 社保号码 安全码 |
[1:09:52] | Now, this area down here | 这个地方 |
[1:09:54] | is what’s called the Darknet. | 叫做深网 |
[1:09:55] | A lot of shady characters hang out down here… | 这里有很多坏人 |
[1:09:57] | so try to keep a low profile. Gord! | 所以尽量低调点 戈登 |
[1:09:59] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[1:10:01] | Now Gord here, he’s dabbled in virus-making. | 这个戈登 他会一点制造病毒 |
[1:10:04] | But his cousin, this guy we’re gonna go see… | 但是他的兄弟 就是我们要去见的那个人 |
[1:10:06] | Double Dan, this dude is a virus-making machine. | 丹丹 这家伙是制造病毒的机器 |
[1:10:10] | Oh, oh, here we go. | 我们到了 |
[1:10:11] | Are you sure this is safe? | 你确定这里安全吗 |
[1:10:13] | Is it safe? Of course it is. | 这里安全吗 当然安全了 |
[1:10:15] | Just whatever you do, do not look at his little brother. | 只不过不管怎么样 都不要看他的小弟弟 |
[1:10:18] | Oh, he has a little brother? | 他还有个小弟弟吗 |
[1:10:23] | Double Dan! | 丹丹 |
[1:10:25] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[1:10:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:10:28] | JP Spamley. | 斯帕姆利治安官 |
[1:10:29] | Uh, we met one time over at Friendster… | 我们有一次在友星网[第一个交友网站] |
[1:10:31] | which tells you it had to be a long time ago. | 那说明已经是好久以前的事了 |
[1:10:35] | – Oye. What are you looking at? – Nothing. | -你在看什么 -没什么 |
[1:10:36] | Are you looking at my brother? | 你在看我弟弟吗 |
[1:10:37] | – No, sir. – Don’t you look | -没有 先生 -不许看 |
[1:10:38] | at my little brother. | 我的小弟弟 |
[1:10:39] | – Oh, no, I wasn’t. – He’s very self-conscious! | -不 我没有 -他非常敏感 |
[1:10:45] | You? | 你 |
[1:10:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:10:49] | The reason I came to your neck of the face… | 我来到你脖子上的面前… |
[1:10:51] | I mean, there’s a face in your neck. I mean, woods. | 我是说 你的脖子上有张脸 是你的地盘 |
[1:10:54] | Neck of the woods. The reason I’m here is ’cause I… | 地盘 我来这里是因为我… |
[1:10:57] | Well, I heard a little tumor, rumor… | 我听带一些肿瘤[音似] 流言 |
[1:10:59] | I heard a rumor that you could, well, | 我听到流言称 |
[1:11:00] | give me a harmless virus kind of thing… | 你能给我点无害的病毒什么的 |
[1:11:03] | that might be able to slow down the Slaughter Race game? | 也许能让屠戮赛车游戏慢下来 |
[1:11:06] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[1:11:08] | My cousin Gordon told me that you wanted to crash it. | 我的弟弟戈登和我说了你想摧毁那里 |
[1:11:10] | Crash it? No! | 摧毁 不 |
[1:11:12] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:11:13] | I don’t want anyone getting hurt. | 我不想让任何人受伤 |
[1:11:16] | If there’s a way to just, uh… | 有没有办法… |
[1:11:18] | I don’t know… | 我也不知道 |
[1:11:19] | just make the cars go slow or something… | 让那些车慢下来之类的 |
[1:11:21] | so the game is boring… | 这样那个游戏就会很无聊 |
[1:11:24] | and my friend comes back home to me. | 我的朋友就会跟我回家 |
[1:11:26] | Allow me to introduce you to Arthur. | 我来给你介绍 亚瑟 |
[1:11:32] | Easy there, boy. | 冷静点 小子 |
[1:11:34] | He’s keen. | 他很热情 |
[1:11:35] | Arthur’s what I call an insecurity virus. | 我管亚瑟叫做不安全病毒 |
[1:11:39] | Means he looks for little flaws and weaknesses | 意思是他专门找漏洞和弱点 |
[1:11:42] | that make a program insecure. | 会让程序变得不安全 |
[1:11:46] | You release him into that Slaughter Race game, | 你把它放进屠戮赛车的游戏中 |
[1:11:49] | Arthur will find some defect in the code. | 亚瑟就会找到代码中的缺陷 |
[1:11:52] | Then he’ll copy that defect | 然后他会复制那些缺陷 |
[1:11:54] | and spread it all over the game… | 传播到游戏各处 |
[1:11:56] | until everything becomes, quote, unquote, “Boring”… | 直到所有东西都变得”很无聊” |
[1:12:00] | just like you wanted. | 就像你想要的那样 |
[1:12:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:04] | Just to be super clear here… | 先说清楚 |
[1:12:05] | no one gets hurt, right? | 没有人会受伤 对吧 |
[1:12:07] | Are you stupid? | 你是傻的吗 |
[1:12:08] | Well, uh… | 那个 |
[1:12:09] | Because the only way anyone gets hurt… | 因为只有你的愚蠢才会 |
[1:12:11] | is if you are stupid. | 让人受伤 |
[1:12:13] | All you have to do… | 你只要让 |
[1:12:14] | is make sure the virus stays in Slaughter Race. | 病毒乖乖呆在屠戮赛车里面 |
[1:12:18] | Right. Don’t be stupid. | 没错 别犯傻 |
[1:12:20] | Make sure it doesn’t get out of Slaughter Race. | 确保不要让病毒逃出屠戮赛车 |
[1:12:21] | Goiter it. Gah! | 甲状腺肿[音同]了 |
[1:12:22] | – Got it! Got it. – Get out! | -知道了 知道了 -出去 |
[1:12:24] | Thank you, you’re a cyst face. | 谢谢你 你肿了大忙 |
[1:12:25] | – Out! – I mean, assistance. | -出去 -我是说帮了大忙 |
[1:12:26] | Thank you for your cyst face… Assistance. | 谢谢你肿了大忙…帮了 |
[1:12:28] | – Get out! – Goodbye! | -出去 -再见 |
[1:12:34] | Ah! Fiddlesticks! Well, that’s game. | 唉 我输了 |
[1:12:36] | Ah, beginner’s luck. | 新手运而已 |
[1:12:37] | Come on, kid. I know a hustle when I see one. | 拜托 小鬼 我一看就明白控球 |
[1:12:41] | – Player’s on the way. – Thanks, Bob. | -玩家马上到了 -谢了 鲍勃 |
[1:12:43] | – Let’s roll! – Game faces on, guys. | -开始吧 -该认真起来了 伙计们 |
[1:12:45] | Show time. You ready for your first race? | 该上场了 准备好开始你的第一场比赛了吗 |
[1:12:47] | Um, yeah. I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:12:49] | Hey, don’t be nervous. You’re gonna be great. | 别紧张 你会很棒的 |
[1:12:52] | Yeah, no, I know. I’ll be fine. | 不 我知道我会没事的 |
[1:12:54] | Mmm. You didn’t tell Ralph yet, did you? | 你还没有告诉拉尔夫 对吗 |
[1:12:57] | Not exactly. | 没怎么说 |
[1:12:59] | Come on, V. He’s your best friend. | 拜托 小凡 他是你最好的朋友 |
[1:13:02] | You gotta let him know | 你得让他知道 |
[1:13:03] | you’re planning on staying here for a while. | 你准备再在这里待一段时间 |
[1:13:05] | I know. But he’s gonna get really upset. | 我知道 但他会很难过的 |
[1:13:08] | Yeah, he might, but you guys… | 他也许会 但是你们俩 |
[1:13:10] | you’ll talk, you’ll work it out, you’ll figure it out. | 你们能谈谈 能解决的 你们会搞定的 |
[1:13:13] | Yeah, but what if we don’t? | 但万一我们搞不定呢 |
[1:13:14] | What if his feelings get hurt so bad… | 万一他觉得很受伤 |
[1:13:17] | he won’t wanna be my friend anymore? | 再也不想当我的朋友了呢 |
[1:13:19] | Look. All friendships change… | 听着 友谊的确会变 |
[1:13:23] | but the good ones… | 但是好的友谊 |
[1:13:24] | they get stronger because of it. | 却会因此而更加坚定 |
[1:13:27] | Uh, Shank, I hate to bother you… | 闪姐 虽然不想打断你们 |
[1:13:29] | but the player is waiting. | 但是玩家在等着了 |
[1:13:31] | I’m not gonna tell you what to do, kid. | 我不会教你该怎么办 小鬼 |
[1:13:33] | It’s your call. | 这是你的决定 |
[1:13:35] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:13:38] | Let’s race. | 去比赛吧 |
[1:13:54] | Scanning for insecurities. | 扫描不安全 |
[1:13:58] | Scanning for insecurities. | 扫描不安全 |
[1:14:02] | “Precious Car-go.” | “贵重车辆运送” |
[1:14:04] | Deliver the car to Bert’s Chop Shop… | 将车辆送到伯特拆车厂 |
[1:14:06] | but watch out for Shank and her crew. | 不过要小心闪姐和她的手下 |
[1:14:27] | Power drift into a drift jump! | 是漂移起跳加加速飘逸 |
[1:14:29] | I saw it! You’re amazing! | 我看到了 你好厉害 |
[1:14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:41] | Scanning for insecurities. | 扫描不安全 |
[1:14:49] | Looks like we’re not finished. Come on, V. | 看来我们还没结束 来吧 小凡 |
[1:14:54] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[1:15:01] | Okay. Relax. Relax! | 好吧 放松 放松 |
[1:15:04] | I’ll just call him after the race. | 我会在比赛结束后联系他 |
[1:15:05] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[1:15:06] | Ralph will be fine. | 拉尔夫没事的 |
[1:15:09] | Insecurity detected. | 侦测到不安全 |
[1:15:11] | 故障 不安全系数 30% | |
[1:15:13] | Copying insecurity. | 复制不安全 |
[1:15:17] | Distributing insecurity. | 传播不安全 |
[1:15:20] | Distributing insecurity. | 传播不安全 |
[1:15:22] | Distributing insecurity. Distributing… | 传播不安全 传播… |
[1:15:25] | What is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[1:15:34] | What’s going on, Spamley? | 怎么回事 斯帕姆利 |
[1:15:35] | The whole place is going crazy. | 这个地方都变得很疯狂了 |
[1:15:38] | I thought that virus was just supposed to slow down her car. | 我以为病毒只会让她的车慢下来 |
[1:15:40] | It was. | 本来是的 |
[1:15:41] | It must’ve found something real unstable in there. | 它肯定找到了非常不稳定的东西 |
[1:15:44] | It’s her glitch. | 是她的故障 |
[1:15:46] | Game reboot begins in 60 seconds. | 游戏将在60秒后重启 |
[1:15:50] | Whoa, hey! Hey, Ralph, you can’t go in there. | 喂 拉尔夫 你不能进去 |
[1:15:51] | They’re gonna reboot the game… | 他们要重启游戏了 |
[1:15:52] | and anything that doesn’t belong in there | 不属于这个游戏的东西 |
[1:15:54] | will be deleted. | 都会被删除 |
[1:15:55] | Yeah, and if I don’t get her outta there, | 我得带她离开这里 |
[1:15:56] | Vanellope’s gonna die! | 凡妮洛普会死的 |
[1:16:01] | Come on, kid. The game’s crashing. Let’s go. | 快点 小鬼 这个游戏要崩溃了 快走 |
[1:16:03] | I think it’s my glitch. | 我觉得是因为我的故障 |
[1:16:04] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to destroy your game. | 对不起 我不是故意毁掉你的游戏的 |
[1:16:07] | We’ll be fine, but your code isn’t part of this game. | 我们没事 但是你的代码不属于这个游戏 |
[1:16:10] | We got to get you out of here now. Follow me to the exit. | 我们得带你离开这里 跟我去出口 |
[1:16:22] | Oh, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:16:30] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[1:16:31] | Kid, where are you? | 小鬼 你在哪里 |
[1:16:34] | The server is rebooting, Ralph. | 服务器要重启了 拉尔夫 |
[1:16:36] | Both of you have to get out of here now. | 你们俩都得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:16:38] | Kid, I got you. I got you. | 小鬼 我来了 我来了 |
[1:16:41] | Game reboot… | 游戏即将重启 |
[1:16:42] | in five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[1:16:46] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[1:16:50] | Reboot in progress. | 正在重启 |
[1:16:56] | Come on, Vanellope. Wake up. | 拜托 凡妮洛普 醒醒 |
[1:16:58] | Come on. Don’t leave me, kid. | 拜托 别丢下我 小鬼 |
[1:17:03] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[1:17:04] | Oh. There you are. You okay, kid? | 你醒了 你没事吧 小鬼 |
[1:17:07] | Ralph, I messed up so bad. | 拉尔夫 我搞砸了 |
[1:17:11] | No. No, you didn’t, it’s okay. | 不 你没有 没事的 |
[1:17:14] | This is all because of me and my glitch. | 这都是因为我和我的故障 |
[1:17:17] | I should’ve just stayed with you… | 我就应该和你一起 |
[1:17:19] | instead of following some stupid dream. | 而不是去追随什么愚蠢的梦想 |
[1:17:23] | I’ve ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[1:17:25] | No, kid, no. | 不 小鬼 不 |
[1:17:29] | Ah, look. I didn’t mean for it to happen like this. | 听着 我不是故意想要发生这种事的 |
[1:17:33] | It was not supposed to be this bad. | 不应该这么严重的 |
[1:17:39] | You didn’t mean for what to happen? | 你不是故意想要发生什么的 |
[1:17:42] | I mighta, kinda sorta put a… | 我可能 算是在游戏里… |
[1:17:47] | harmless little virus in the game. | 放了一个无害的小病毒 |
[1:17:50] | A virus? | 一个病毒 |
[1:17:52] | You did this? | 是你干的 |
[1:17:54] | I wouldn’t have done anything | 要不是我听到你告诉闪姐 |
[1:17:57] | if I hadn’t heard you tell Shank… | 你想要永远留在屠戮赛车 |
[1:17:58] | that you wanted to live in Slaughter Race forever. | 我也不会干出这种事 |
[1:18:01] | So you were spying on me? | 所以你是在监视我了 |
[1:18:03] | Hey. You’re not exactly innocent here. | 你也不是完全无辜的 |
[1:18:06] | You were gonna ditch everybody and abandon Sugar Rush. | 你本来准备甩掉所有人 抛弃糖果竞速 |
[1:18:08] | Oh, please. I’m one of 16 racers. | 拜托 我只是16名车手中的一名 |
[1:18:10] | They’d never miss me. | 他们不会想念我的 |
[1:18:12] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:18:13] | Why would I ever spend another second with you… | 你干出这种事以后 我为什么还要 |
[1:18:15] | after what you did? | 跟你待在一起 |
[1:18:19] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:26] | Vanellope, where are you going? | 凡妮洛普 你要去哪里 |
[1:18:28] | Wherever you’re not. | 只要没有你的地方 |
[1:18:29] | Wait a minute. I can explain. | 等等 我能解释 |
[1:18:30] | No! You will not follow me. | 不 你不要再跟着我了 |
[1:18:33] | Vanellope, please… | 凡妮洛普 拜托 |
[1:18:34] | A friend would never do what you did. Never! | 朋友不会像你一样干出这种事 永远不会 |
[1:18:36] | So you leave me alone! | 所以你离我远一点 |
[1:18:39] | Vanellope, no, no, no! Please! | 凡妮洛普 不 不 拜托 |
[1:18:41] | Please! What did I do? | 拜托 我都做了什么 |
[1:18:44] | Scanning for insecurities. | 扫描不安全 |
[1:18:46] | Vanellope, come on, don’t leave me! | 凡妮洛普 求你了 别离开我 |
[1:18:48] | Insecurity detected. | 侦测到不安全 |
[1:18:54] | Copying insecurity. | 复制不安全 |
[1:18:58] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:19:01] | Distributing insecurity. | 传播不安全 |
[1:19:13] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:19:16] | Where is it? | 在哪里啊 |
[1:19:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:19:43] | You are such an idiot. | 你真是个笨蛋 |
[1:19:56] | What is your problem, Ralph? I told you, don’t follow me. | 你干什么 拉尔夫 我说了别跟着我 |
[1:20:01] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[1:20:03] | Cut that out. You’re scaring me. | 别闹了 你吓到我了 |
[1:20:05] | Friend! | 朋友 |
[1:20:08] | – What the…? – Friend? | -怎么… -朋友 |
[1:20:13] | Friend! | 朋友 |
[1:20:21] | Sweet mother of Ralph! | 我的老拉尔夫爷啊 |
[1:20:24] | In breaking news, | 突发新闻 |
[1:20:25] | the Internet is under assault… | 互联网正遭到 |
[1:20:26] | as a massive denial-of-service attack… | 大量拒绝服务攻击 |
[1:20:29] | crashes servers across the web. | 网络各处的服务器纷纷崩溃 |
[1:20:31] | The Wreck-It Ralph virus | 破坏王拉尔夫病毒 |
[1:20:32] | is fast-moving and destructive. | 传播极快 毁灭性巨大 |
[1:20:35] | Friend? Huh? | 朋友 |
[1:20:42] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[1:20:50] | Experts are still trying to understand | 专家们仍然在调查 |
[1:20:51] | who or what the virus’s intended target may be. | 这种病毒的目标到底是什么或者是谁 |
[1:20:57] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[1:20:59] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[1:21:03] | Friend! | 朋友 |
[1:21:04] | Friend! | 朋友 |
[1:21:06] | 搜索栏 万事通技术支持 | |
[1:21:08] | I found 130 results for | 我找到了130个 |
[1:21:10] | “Where does my high school girlfriend live now?” | “我的高中女友住在哪里”的结果 |
[1:21:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:21:15] | Mr. KnowsMore! | 万事通先生 |
[1:21:17] | Oh, delightful! | 真好 |
[1:21:18] | You’re that courteous little cherub | 你是那个会说”请”和”谢谢”的 |
[1:21:20] | who says “Please” And “Thank you.” | 有礼貌可爱小天使 |
[1:21:21] | What can KnowsMore help you find today? | 今天需要万事通帮你找什么呢 |
[1:21:23] | There’s a whole… | 外面全… |
[1:21:24] | Whole Foods, a hole in the ozone… | 全食 臭氧层上有个洞 |
[1:21:25] | A Whole Lotta Love by British rockers Led Zeppelin? | 由英国摇滚乐队齐柏林飞艇创作的《好多爱》 |
[1:21:28] | No! No! There’s a whole bunch of Ralphs chasing me. | 不 不 外面全是拉尔夫在追我 |
[1:21:31] | Friend… | 朋友 |
[1:21:33] | This would probably be an appropriate time | 也许现在是时候 |
[1:21:35] | for me to shutter my site. | 关闭我的网站了 |
[1:21:44] | How long you think before they get in here? | 你觉他们要花多久才能进来 |
[1:21:48] | Precisely one second. | 一秒整以后 |
[1:21:54] | It’s me! It’s the real me! | 是我 是真正的我 |
[1:21:58] | – Ralph? – My apologies. | -拉尔夫 -抱歉 |
[1:22:00] | I followed those things here. | 我跟着这群东西过来的 |
[1:22:01] | I think they’re looking for you, kid. | 我觉得它们是在找你 |
[1:22:04] | Yeah, you think? What did you do? | 是吗 你做了什么 |
[1:22:07] | I’m so sorry. I don’t know how this happened. | 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样的 |
[1:22:10] | Well, I think it’s fairly obvious. | 我觉得非常明显了 |
[1:22:11] | It happened because an insecurity virus cloned… | 这是因为一个不安全病毒克隆了 |
[1:22:14] | all of your needy, clingy, self-destructive behavior. | 你超级掌控 粘人 自我毁灭性的行为 |
[1:22:16] | The very behavior which left unchecked | 这种行为如果听之任之的话 |
[1:22:18] | can destroy friendships… | 就会摧毁友谊 |
[1:22:19] | and in this particular case, the entire Internet! | 而现在 就是整个互联网 |
[1:22:25] | KnowsMore! You have all the answers. | 万事通 你什么都知道 |
[1:22:27] | Official query… | 提问 |
[1:22:28] | what do I do if clones of me | 如果我的克隆体 |
[1:22:30] | are trying to capture my friend? Search. | 都想要抓住我的朋友该怎么办 搜索 |
[1:22:34] | I find two results for your query. | 我对你的提问找到两条结果 |
[1:22:36] | Either you put all the clones in therapy. | 你要么让所有的克隆体就接受心理治疗 |
[1:22:38] | Not very realistic. | 好像不大现实 |
[1:22:40] | Or, the anti-virus district is surrounded | 或者 反病毒区域处于 |
[1:22:42] | by a gate made from security software. | 安全软件的墙内 |
[1:22:44] | If Vanellope could somehow | 如果凡妮洛普能想办法 |
[1:22:45] | lead all of the clones through the gate… | 把这些克隆体都引到墙内 |
[1:22:47] | they would be deleted all at once. | 他们就会立马被删除 |
[1:22:49] | Sort of a co-dependent pied piper situation. | 有点像互惠互助的风笛手 |
[1:22:52] | Wait. We know a pied piper. | 等等 我们认识一名风笛手 |
[1:22:55] | – We do? – Yesss. | -是吗 -赞姐[是的] |
[1:22:56] | – Who? – Yesss! | -谁 -赞姐 |
[1:22:58] | Yeah, but who is it? | 是啊 但是是谁呢 |
[1:23:01] | Oh, you mean Yesss! | 你是说赞姐 |
[1:23:06] | Thanks for your help, KnowsMore. | 谢谢你的帮助 万事通 |
[1:23:09] | It’s a bit of an empty gesture at this point, | 这么说好像有点太空洞了吧 |
[1:23:11] | wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:23:13] | Guess I forgot to tell Ralph | 看来我忘记告诉拉尔夫 |
[1:23:14] | that when you break the Internet… | 当你引爆互联网后 |
[1:23:16] | you don’t literally have to break the Internet. | 不用真的把互联网爆破了 |
[1:23:19] | I can’t believe he did this. | 真不敢相信他居然这么做了 |
[1:23:20] | Yeah, well, I mean, dude obviously made | 我是说 这家伙显然是做了些 |
[1:23:23] | some real questionable choices here. | 非常值得质疑的决定 |
[1:23:25] | But he also made a bee pun to save his best friend’s game… | 但他还是做了蜜蜂双关语视频来拯救他朋友的游戏 |
[1:23:29] | so what can I say, kid, life’s complicated. | 我能怎么说呢 小鬼 人生就是很复杂 |
[1:23:34] | You ready to pied the piper? | 准备好做风笛手了吗 |
[1:23:39] | Yoo-hoo! Up here! | 这边 |
[1:23:42] | It’s me, your bestest friend in the whole wide world… | 是我 你们在全世界最好的朋友 |
[1:23:45] | who you can’t live without! | 你们离了我就活不了 |
[1:23:48] | Friend! | 朋友 |
[1:23:52] | Wow, from up here I can see how I do come across as… | 我在这里的确觉得我的表现 |
[1:23:55] | needy, and clingy, | 超级掌控 粘人 |
[1:23:57] | and self-destructive like KnowsMore said. | 自我毁灭 和万事通说的一样 |
[1:24:01] | Listen, kid… | 听着 小鬼 |
[1:24:02] | I don’t blame you for not wanting to be my friend anymore. | 如果你不想再做我的朋友也没关系 |
[1:24:05] | I never said I didn’t want to be your friend. | 我从来没说过我不想再做你的朋友 |
[1:24:07] | I said you were acting like a bad friend. Which you were. | 我是说你的表现是个糟糕的朋友 你当时的确是 |
[1:24:11] | I know I was, but I… | 我知道 但是我… |
[1:24:13] | Hey, my babies! | 宝贝们 |
[1:24:14] | That’s the anti-virus district straight ahead. Whoo! | 前面就是反病毒区域了 |
[1:24:17] | All right, to be continued, okay? | 好吧 未完待续 好吗 |
[1:24:26] | Whoo-hoo! We’re gonna make it! | 我们快到了 |
[1:24:44] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:24:46] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[1:24:47] | Yeah, all good. Look, we can still do this. | 没事 听着 我们还是能成功的 |
[1:24:50] | Come on, big man. Help me turn this thing over. | 来吧 大个头 帮我把车翻过来 |
[1:24:56] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:25:08] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[1:25:12] | That is unsettling. | 真是太可怕了 |
[1:25:18] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[1:25:20] | Get Vanellope out of here now. | 赶紧带凡妮洛普离开这里 |
[1:25:21] | What about you, Ralph? | 你呢 拉尔夫 |
[1:25:23] | Just go. I got a date with the man in the mirror. | 快走 我要和镜子中的自己来场约会 |
[1:25:26] | Hey, you! | 说你呢 |
[1:25:30] | You keep away from her! | 你离她远一点 |
[1:25:32] | I’m gonna wreck it! | 我要砸个稀巴烂 |
[1:25:37] | She’s not your friend! | 她不是你的朋友 |
[1:25:41] | She’s my friend! | 她是我的朋友 |
[1:25:44] | Here it is, this way. | 这边走 |
[1:25:45] | Come on, kid. We gotta move. | 快走 小鬼 我们得赶紧离开 |
[1:26:00] | Eeeee-oh-boy! | 我的天 |
[1:26:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:22] | Vanellope! | 凡妮洛普 |
[1:26:30] | Hey! Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:26:35] | – Kid! – Ralph! | -小鬼 -拉尔夫 |
[1:26:43] | Hey, get back here! | 回来 |
[1:26:48] | You put her down! | 你把她放下 |
[1:27:13] | Vanellope! | 凡妮洛普 |
[1:27:31] | You know, you’re acting like a real bad guy here! | 你现在就是个彻头彻尾的坏蛋 |
[1:27:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:38] | Well, you are! | 你就是 |
[1:27:39] | And I will never be your friend! | 我永远不会做你的朋友 |
[1:27:45] | Hey, doofus! | 笨蛋 |
[1:27:47] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[1:27:56] | Catch me if you can, you big dummy! | 想抓我就来啊 大笨蛋 |
[1:28:05] | I got you, little sister. | 我来救你了 小妹 |
[1:28:10] | Now go! Get out of here! | 快走 离开这里 |
[1:28:12] | – Ralph! – Go! | -拉尔夫 -快走 |
[1:28:14] | No! Don’t hurt him! | 不 别伤害他 |
[1:28:17] | Please, no! | 拜托 不 |
[1:28:23] | Stop it! You’re squishing him! | 住手 你要捏死他了 |
[1:28:27] | You’re gonna kill my best friend! | 你要杀死我最好的朋友了 |
[1:28:33] | Fine! You win! You win, okay? | 好吧 你赢了 你赢了 好吗 |
[1:28:39] | Just please put him down. | 拜托 放下他 |
[1:28:44] | I’ll be your only friend, okay? | 我会成为你唯一的朋友 好吗 |
[1:28:47] | Just let him go. | 放了他 |
[1:28:49] | No! No, kid. | 不 不 小鬼 |
[1:28:54] | That’s it. That’s it. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[1:28:56] | Put him down and I’ll go with you… | 放下他 我会跟你走 |
[1:28:59] | and we’ll be best friends forever. | 我们会永远是最好的朋友 |
[1:29:02] | Just me and you. | 只有我和你 |
[1:29:04] | That’s what you want, right? | 这就是你想要的 对吗 |
[1:29:09] | Well, that’s not what I want! | 但这不是我想要的 |
[1:29:12] | It’s not right to hold a friend back from her dreams! | 阻碍一个朋友实现她的梦想是不对的 |
[1:29:14] | You don’t own her! | 她不是专属于你的 |
[1:29:16] | That’s not how friendship works! | 友谊不是这样的 |
[1:29:19] | You need to let her go! | 你要放手 |
[1:29:28] | You need to let her go. | 你要放手 |
[1:29:32] | I know. It’s gonna hurt a little bit when you do. | 我知道 放手的时候可能是会有些痛苦 |
[1:29:37] | Oh, who am I kidding? It’s gonna hurt a lot. | 我骗谁呢 那会非常痛苦 |
[1:29:41] | But you’re gonna be okay. | 但是你会没事的 |
[1:29:46] | And we’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:29:48] | Right, kid? | 对吧 小鬼 |
[1:29:51] | Of course we are. Always. | 当然了 永远会的 |
[1:29:55] | See? No matter where she goes… | 看 不管她去哪里 |
[1:29:58] | or where she lives… | 不管她住在哪里 |
[1:30:01] | she’s always gonna be our friend. | 她永远都是我们的朋友 |
[1:30:04] | And we just gotta trust her. | 我们要相信她 |
[1:30:06] | Because that’s what best friends do. | 这才是最好的朋友该做的事 |
[1:30:10] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:30:26] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[1:30:32] | I feel good about this. | 我感觉真棒 |
[1:30:40] | Ralph, look! | 拉尔夫 你看 |
[1:30:42] | I think you fixed your insecurity! | 我觉得你修复了你的不安全感 |
[1:30:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:30:49] | Ralph, no! | 拉尔夫 不 |
[1:30:54] | Park it right here, Ralph! | 停到这里来 拉尔夫 |
[1:30:56] | Your ol’ pal JP Spamley’s gotcha! | 你的老朋友斯帕姆利来接住你 |
[1:31:02] | Wow, that didn’t work. | 看来是没用了 |
[1:31:07] | Look up there! | 你们看 |
[1:31:09] | It’s a big strong man in need of rescuing. | 是一个需要拯救的强壮高大的男子 |
[1:32:14] | Oh, thanks, Frogger. | 谢了 小青蛙 |
[1:32:16] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:32:18] | Who are all of you? | 你们都是谁 |
[1:32:19] | We’re friends of Vanellope’s. | 我们是凡妮洛普的朋友 |
[1:32:21] | Yeah, and any friend of Vanellope’s | 没错 凡妮洛普的朋友 |
[1:32:24] | is a friend of ours. | 都是我的朋友 |
[1:32:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:32:27] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[1:32:28] | Looking good, big fella! | 你看起来不错啊 大块头 |
[1:32:33] | This dress is not made for a big boy. | 这条裙子不是给大块头设计的 |
[1:32:35] | It’s going right up the back alley there. | 后面包得太严实了 |
[1:32:37] | Let me just make a little adjustment. | 让我来调整一下 |
[1:32:38] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:32:41] | Internet users are breathing a collective sigh of relief tonight. | 互联网今晚能长舒一口气了 |
[1:32:45] | Just as mysteriously as it appeared, | 破坏王拉尔夫病毒虽突然出现 |
[1:32:47] | the Wreck-It Ralph virus has vanished. | 但是也神秘地消失了 |
[1:32:56] | You know what I just realized? | 你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗 |
[1:32:58] | The sun never rises or sets here… | 这里根本没有日出日落 |
[1:33:00] | because everything’s always on. | 因为一切都是活跃着的 |
[1:33:02] | Well, now, isn’t that an astute observation? | 你的观察力也太敏锐了 |
[1:33:05] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[1:33:06] | You know, other than KnowsMore, | 我可能是除了万事通以外 |
[1:33:08] | I’m probably the smartest guy on the Internet. | 全互联网最聪明的人了吧 |
[1:33:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[1:33:11] | Yo, V. We’re about to come back online. You ready? | 小凡 我们要重新上线了 你准备好了吗 |
[1:33:14] | Be right there! | 马上来 |
[1:33:16] | Hey, Ralph, don’t be a stranger! | 拉尔夫 别那么客气 |
[1:33:19] | Well, I can’t be much stranger than you, Shank. | 我总没有你来得客气[奇怪] 闪姐 |
[1:33:21] | Oh. That’s a good dad joke. | 这个双关不错 |
[1:33:25] | Hey, don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[1:33:27] | You know Shank added my code and everything, | 你知道闪姐加入了我的代码 |
[1:33:28] | so I’ll be able to regenerate. | 我以后就能重生了 |
[1:33:30] | I’m gonna be totally safe. | 我会很安全的 |
[1:33:31] | No, I know. It’s gonna be great. | 不 我知道 一定会很棒的 |
[1:33:34] | You found your dream game. | 你找到了你梦想中的游戏 |
[1:33:36] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[1:33:38] | I did. | 是的 |
[1:33:40] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[1:33:42] | I guess I should probably head in there now, you know? | 我想我应该进去了 你知道吗 |
[1:33:45] | Oh, before you go, I wanted to give you this. | 在你走之前 我要给你这个 |
[1:33:49] | Oh, I’m so sorry I broke it, Ralph. | 我很抱歉被我摔碎了 拉尔夫 |
[1:33:52] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不 不 没事 |
[1:33:54] | Now we can both have a half. See? | 现在我们可以一人一半了 看 |
[1:33:58] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[1:34:06] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[1:34:09] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会很想你的 |
[1:34:13] | I’m gonna miss you too, kid. | 我也会想你的 小鬼 |
[1:34:16] | I really am. | 真的 |
[1:34:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:34:26] | Okay, getting a little clingy on me, here. | 我又有点粘你了 |
[1:34:31] | Go on. Get out of here. | 去吧 赶紧去吧 |
[1:34:33] | The world’s waiting for you, kid. | 这个世界在等你呢 小鬼 |
[1:35:32] | I’ll be honest, | 说实话 |
[1:35:34] | it still feels kind of weird around here. | 回到这里感觉还是有点奇怪 |
[1:35:36] | I mean, a lot has changed. | 很多事都变了 |
[1:35:38] | Even though we got that steering wheel | 尽管我们买下了那个方向盘 |
[1:35:39] | and saved Sugar Rush… | 拯救了糖果竞速 |
[1:35:40] | it’s never really gonna be the same. | 一切还是都不一样了 |
[1:35:45] | For one thing, the racers aren’t even that obnoxious anymore. | 比如 那些赛车手都没有那么讨厌了 |
[1:35:47] | Oh, golly. I’m sorry you didn’t win, Taffyta. | 天啊 很抱歉你没有赢 太妃塔 |
[1:35:50] | Pfft! Our friendship is much more important to me | 我们的友谊对我来说 |
[1:35:53] | than winning, Rancis. | 比胜利重要多了 蓝芝士 |
[1:35:54] | Losing builds character! | 失败才能塑造人物 |
[1:35:56] | Everyone’s a winner, Taffyta. | 每个人都是赢家 太妃塔 |
[1:35:57] | Felix and Calhoun, | 阿修和卡尔霍 |
[1:35:59] | as goofy as they are, | 虽然他们很呆 |
[1:36:00] | they turned out to be pretty great parents. | 但是他们还是一对很棒的父母 |
[1:36:03] | I gotta hand it to you two, | 我想问你们俩 |
[1:36:04] | how on earth did you tame those things? | 你们怎么驯服这些家伙的 |
[1:36:06] | It’s simple, Surge. | 很简单 中士 |
[1:36:08] | The key to parenting is… | 做父母的关键是… |
[1:36:13] | And then what you do is… | 然后你要… |
[1:36:18] | And that is the secret to raising perfect children. | 这就是教导出完美孩子的秘诀 |
[1:36:21] | Wow, I wish every parent could hear that. | 希望每个父母都能听听 |
[1:36:25] | I’m keeping busy, too. | 我也很忙 |
[1:36:26] | I finally joined Zangief’s book club. | 我终于加入了桑吉夫的读书俱乐部 |
[1:36:28] | Good point, Bison. And how about you, Ralph? | 说得好 拜森 你呢 拉尔夫 |
[1:36:30] | Do you feel Dostoyevsky | 你觉得陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[1:36:32] | intended to make narrator unreliable? | 想要动摇叙述者的地位吗 |
[1:36:36] | I do and I don’t. | 我觉得 又不觉得 |
[1:36:38] | You do, and you don’t. | 你觉得 你又不觉得 |
[1:36:41] | Duality. That’s really deep, Ralph. | 二元性 太深刻了 拉尔夫 |
[1:36:43] | Thanks, Sonic. | 谢谢你 索尼克 |
[1:36:45] | I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 我不知道我在说什么 |
[1:36:47] | Oh. And we got this new thing we do every Friday night… | 我们每周五会有一个新的活动 |
[1:36:50] | where we all go and hang out in a different game. | 我们都会去一个不同的游戏里玩 |
[1:36:52] | I actually hosted this week. | 这周是我主持 |
[1:36:55] | Hope you’re all hungry. I made burnt pie. | 希望你们都饿了 我做了烧焦的派 |
[1:36:58] | What’s burnt pie, Wreck-It? | 什么是烧焦的派 破坏王 |
[1:36:59] | Oh, it’s just a pie that you burn. | 就是你烧焦的派 |
[1:37:02] | You can use any pie. | 用什么派都可以 |
[1:37:03] | You just leave it in the oven too long. | 你可以直接丢在烤箱里很久 |
[1:37:08] | Yeah, we really do have a lot of fun. | 没错 我们玩得是很开心 |
[1:37:11] | I guess that’s pretty much all the news I got for you. | 这应该就是我要和你说的所有新鲜事了 |
[1:37:14] | Oh, man, your stories never disappoint, Ralph. | 天啊 你说的故事永远不会让人失望 拉尔夫 |
[1:37:17] | I just wish we could hang out sooner. | 真希望我们能早点再一起玩 |
[1:37:18] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:37:20] | When did you say you were getting those days off? | 你说你什么时候休假来着 |
[1:37:22] | Uh, our upgrade starts on January 25th, | 我们的升级是从1月25日开始 |
[1:37:24] | so, like, two months from now. | 所以应该是两个月后 |
[1:37:26] | Oh, that’ll go by in a flash. Oh, speaking of which… | 那很快就过去了 说到这个 |
[1:37:29] | you want me to bring you anything from home | 你想在我来见你时给你 |
[1:37:30] | when I come visit? | 从家里带点什么吗 |
[1:37:31] | Oh! You know what I cannot find | 你知道我在互联网上 |
[1:37:33] | anywhere on the Internet? | 怎么都找不到什么东西吗 |
[1:37:35] | A halfway decent BurgerTime burger. | 半生不熟的汉堡时间汉堡 |
[1:37:38] | I’ve been talking them up to Shank and the crew. | 我一直在和闪姐和其他人说这个汉堡 |
[1:37:40] | And honestly, I think they’re starting to think | 说实在的 我觉得他们开始认为 |
[1:37:42] | I’m making it up. | 那是我编的了 |
[1:37:43] | All right, consider it done. | 好的 包在我身上 |
[1:37:44] | I’ll bring you guys a truckload. | 我给你们带一堆 |
[1:37:48] | Well, sun’s coming up already. | 太阳已经出来了 |
[1:37:50] | Guess I better get to it. | 看来我得去上班了 |
[1:37:52] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:37:53] | Talk next week? | 下周再聊吗 |
[1:37:55] | I shall await your call, madam. | 等你的来电 女士 |
[1:37:56] | Then, adieu, adieu, farting is such sweet sorrow. | 那么再见 再见 放屁是如此甜蜜的悲伤 |
[1:38:01] | So long, stinkbrain. | 再见 臭脑袋 |
[1:38:04] | Bye, kid. | 再见 小鬼 |
[1:38:19] | Hey. You doing okay there, Ralph? | 你没事吧 拉尔夫 |
[1:38:22] | Yeah, I am, actually. I’m doing great. | 我没事 我很好 |
[1:38:26] | Come on, Felix. Let’s get to work, buddy. | 走吧 阿修 去工作吧 伙计 |
[1:42:00] | Hey, Mo, did you like the movie, sweetie? | 小茉 电影喜欢吗 亲爱的 |
[1:42:03] | Well, there was a scene in the trailer… | 预告片中有一段 |
[1:42:06] | that wasn’t in the movie… | 电影里没有 |
[1:42:08] | and that makes me sad. | 让我有点难过 |
[1:42:10] | Aw, that’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[1:42:12] | Maybe playing your game will cheer you up. | 也许你玩会儿游戏会开心点 |
[1:42:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:42:17] | Pancake. | 煎饼 |
[1:42:19] | Milkshake. | 奶昔 |
[1:42:21] | Pancake. Pancake. | 煎饼 煎饼 |
[1:42:24] | Milkshake. | 奶昔 |
[1:42:26] | Ooh, ooh, ooh. I wanna try, I wanna try! | 我想试试 我想试试 |
[1:42:27] | My turn, my turn! | 轮到我了 轮到我了 |
[1:42:29] | Pancake. Milkshake. | 煎饼 奶昔 |
[1:42:31] | Milkshake. Milkshake. | 奶昔 奶昔 |
[1:42:33] | Pancake. Pancake. | 煎饼 煎饼 |
[1:42:35] | Milkshake. Milkshake. | 奶昔 奶昔 |
[1:42:37] | I’m starting to understand why people like this game. | 我开始明白为什么人们喜欢这个游戏了 |
[1:42:39] | Very zen. | 非常佛系 |
[1:42:42] | Hey, everybody, look what I found! | 大家伙 看看我找到了什么 |
[1:42:45] | – More pancakes! – Sweet! | -更多煎饼 -太棒了 |
[1:42:47] | Let’s speed it up. Pancake, pancake, pancake. | 我们来加速吧 煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 |
[1:42:49] | Pancake, pancake, pancake. | 煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 |
[1:42:51] | Pancake, pancake, pancake. | 煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 |
[1:42:53] | Pancake, pancake, pancake. | 煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 |
[1:42:55] | Eat, little bunny. Eat, eat, eat! | 吃吧 小兔子 吃吧 吃吧 吃吧 |
[1:42:57] | Uh, Ralph, you might wanna try feeding the kitty for a little while. | 拉尔夫 你也许应该喂一下小猫咪 |
[1:43:00] | No, the kitty gets the milkshake. | 不 小猫咪吃奶昔 |
[1:43:03] | The bunny gets the pancake. | 小兔子吃煎饼 |
[1:51:35] | And now, an exclusive sneak peek of Frozen 2. | 接下来 独家抢先看《冰雪奇缘2》 |
[1:51:39] | Click here. | 点击这里 |
[1:51:53] | *Never gonna give you up* | *永远不会放弃你* |
[1:51:55] | *Never gonna let you down* | *永远不会让你失望* |
[1:51:57] | *Never gonna run around and desert you* | *永远不会抛弃你* |
[1:52:02] | *Never gonna make you cry* | *永远不会让你哭* |
[1:52:03] | *Never gonna say goodbye* | *永远不会说再见* |
[1:52:06] | *Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you* | *永远不会撒谎伤害你* |
[1:52:11] | Why would I? I like you. | 我为什么要撒谎呢 我喜欢你啊 |
[1:52:14] | You guys still sticking around? | 你们还在看吗 |
[1:52:16] | All right. Well, you’re welcome to stay. | 好吧 欢迎你留下来 |
[1:52:18] | There’s not really any more surprises, but, you know… | 其实没有什么更多惊喜了 但是 |
[1:52:22] | Good luck getting that song out of your head. | 祝你能把这首歌从你脑海里赶出去吧 |
[1:52:24] | It’s a real earwig. | 真是太洗脑了 |
[1:52:25] | Anyway, what else? Uh… | 还有什么呢 |