英文名称:Rain Man
年代:1988
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | 雨人 | |
[03:07] | I spoke to Mr. Babbitt on that just this morning. | 我叫你今早准备好的 |
[03:09] | I’m still sitting on four Lamborghinis | 我还抱着四辆兰博基尼跑车 |
[03:11] | that can’t meet the smog emission standards. | 这些车不符合烟雾排放标准 |
[03:13] | How many times you wash out with EPA? | 你被环保署退了几次件? |
[03:15] | Yes, they’re finally clearing EPA. Just one or two more days. | 是,他们总算要通过环保署检查了 再过一、两天 |
[03:19] | Three times ?We’re really on a roll here. | 三次?我们真是屡败屡战啊 |
[03:21] | Four cars, three times each. That’s zip for 1 2. | 四辆车,每辆退件三次 总共十二次 |
[03:24] | Are you a mechanic or a NASA engineer? | 你是汽车修理工还是 航空太空总署的工程师啊? |
[03:26] | I told you I’ve never dealt with these Lamborghinis before, | 我告诉过你我从来没碰过兰博基尼 |
[03:28] | yet you assured me you could deliver within that time frame. | 但你跟我保证你可以准时交件 |
[03:32] | Don’t tell me that, ’cause I’m not listening. | 别跟我说这套 因为我根本没在听 |
[03:34] | Sir, I hardly think that’s necessary. | 先生,我认为这完全没必要 |
[03:37] | I’ll explain that to my swing loan. I’m sure he’ll be sympathetic. | 我会跟我的短期放款人说的 我相信他一定会表达同情 |
[03:40] | I’m into him for 200,000. That’s three zeros. | 我欠他二十万 那是二十万大元啊 |
[03:42] | I’ve got all my money tied up in these cars. | 我所有钱都砸进这些车里了 |
[03:44] | If I don’t get my money out, I am finished. You understand? | 如果我不把钱弄出来,我就完了 我就死了,你了解吗? |
[03:47] | You have to understand our situation. | 你得了解我们这里的情况 |
[03:49] | I don’t give a shit. I’ve got sharks snapping at my heels. | 我管不了妈的这么多 放高利贷的人正在咬我的脚跟呢 |
[03:52] | They could’ve taken the car and my business 1 1 days ago. | 他们十一天前就可以把我的车拿走 把我的生意收了 |
[03:55] | I’m under collateral, for God’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 我是有附带担保的 |
[03:57] | I understand, I know delivery is way overdue. | 我了解这一点 我知道车子送到的时间也很迟了 |
[04:00] | Fuckin’ EPA– whole world is choking on smog, | 他妈的环保署 全世界都要被烟雾呛死了 |
[04:02] | and they’re gonna correct the situation | 他们却设法不让我那四辆车上路 |
[04:04] | by keeping my four cars off the road? | 以便能改进现况 呃,当然! |
[04:08] | Babbitt Collectibles. | 巴比特精品收藏店 |
[04:09] | Have you tried cash ?How much can these EPA guys earn in a week? | 你试过现金吗?环保署那些家伙周薪多少? |
[04:13] | Charlie, it’s Wyatt. | 查理,是怀尔特先生 |
[04:14] | About the swing loan. | – 怀尔特? – 是,有关短期贷款的事 |
[04:16] | If he doesn’t get the money by 5:30, | 如果他今天五点半拿不到钱 |
[04:18] | he’s gonna seize all the cars. | 他就会把车拿走了 |
[04:20] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我回头给你打电话 |
[04:21] | You should talk to Mr. Babbitt on this. | 你应该跟巴比特先生说 |
[04:23] | Tell him I signed a check on Tuesday, | 告诉他说 你看到我星期二签了一张支票 |
[04:26] | you watched me sign it, then you gave it to the mail girl. | 然后你拿给了收发小姐 |
[04:28] | Come on! I need this! | 拜托,我需要你帮我这次忙! |
[04:29] | Come on! | 拜托啦! |
[04:31] | I wouldn’t do that until you talk to Mr. Babbitt personally. | 你得跟巴比特先生亲自谈话 不然我不这么做 |
[04:34] | A number for him ?He’s on the road just now. | 请他留个电话好吗?他刚刚上路 |
[04:36] | He wants you to call him immediately. | 他要你马上打电话 |
[04:38] | Tell him I’m arriving 1 :30 a.m., can he leave a number? | 告诉他我凌晨一点半到 可否请他留个电话? |
[04:42] | What, Lenny?Talk to me. | 怎样,连尼?我站在这里,讲话啊 |
[04:44] | Mr. Bateman wants to back out and take Mr. Webb with him. | 贝特曼先生不想要他那辆车了 韦伯先生也跟他同进退 |
[04:47] | They want their down payments back. | 他们要回他们的订金 |
[04:48] | They found two cars at Valley Motors, and they want to go that way. | 他们在山谷汽车找到车了 要去那里买车 |
[04:51] | Tell him that was me on the other line, | 跟他说是我,在另一条线上 |
[04:53] | the cars passed emissions, the EPA paperwork will be here momentarily. | 这些车通过烟雾检查了 环保署的文件随时就会到 |
[04:56] | – You paying attention ? – I’m listening. | – 你在注意听吗? – 我在听 |
[04:59] | Tell them I’m knocking off five grand on both their deals | 再告诉他们 我愿意降价五千元 |
[05:02] | because I appreciate their patience. | 因为他们一直很耐心等待 |
[05:03] | – Do you understand? – l’ve got it. | – 了解吗? – 我知道了 |
[05:08] | Mr. Bateman, that was Mr. Babbitt on the other line. | 贝特曼先生 巴比特先生在另外一线上 |
[05:11] | As it happens, the cars are passing emissions– | 事情有进展 这些车还在进行烟雾 |
[05:14] | What am I saying– the cars have passed emissions. | 我是说 这些车已经通过烟雾排放检查了 |
[05:17] | We’re waiting for the EPA paperwork– we’ll have that momentarily. | 我们正在等环保署的文件 但很快就会拿到 |
[05:20] | And because of your incredible patience, | 因为您无比的耐心 |
[05:23] | we’re going to knock off $5,000 on each car. | 我们愿意每一辆车降价五千元 |
[05:28] | Well, yes, you’ve been most patient. | 呃,是的 您真是耐性到家了 |
[05:30] | We really appreciate your patience. | 我们真心感激你的耐性 |
[05:33] | Well, thank you. | 呃,谢谢你 |
[05:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:38] | Ready for Palm Springs ? | 准备去棕榈泉了吗? |
[05:40] | You still want to go with all these problems ? | 问题这么多,你还要去吗? |
[05:43] | We’re seconds away from closing this deal, clearing 75 grand. | 我们马上就可以成交 净赚七万五大元了 |
[05:46] | Not bad for a couple of phone calls. Not bad at all. | – 几通电话就办到了,不坏吧 – 一点都不坏 |
[05:49] | You know where to find us, right, Lenny? | 你知道到哪里找我们,对吧? |
[05:51] | Right. I got it under control. | 对 一切都在掌控之中 |
[06:16] | Listen, I don’t want to be demanding here, | 听着 我不想要求太多 |
[06:19] | but could you possibly say, I don’t know, 10 or 12 words | 但你可不可以说句话 像是”我不知道” |
[06:22] | before we get to the hotel? | 在我们到旅馆前说十几个字吧? |
[06:25] | Consider it foreplay. | 把这想成是性爱前戏吧 |
[06:28] | Can you include me in some of your thoughts ? | 你能让我分享你的想法吗? |
[06:31] | I’m just thinking. I’m just thinking. Nothing special. | 我只是在想事情 没什么特别的,只是在想而已 |
[06:34] | Maybe there’s something you’re thinking about that we can talk. | 或许你想的事情 也是我们可以讨论的事情 |
[06:37] | Have some small dialogue | 来点小小的对话吧 |
[06:38] | If there was something to talk about, Susanna, we’d be talking. | 如果有话可说,苏珊娜 我们会说的 |
[06:41] | I’m just thinking. What’s the big to-do about me thinking here ? | 我只是在思考 我想事情跟这有什么关系啊? |
[06:44] | I just feel like I’m going away for a few days with someone. | 我只是在想 我正跟某人度假几天 |
[06:47] | Call me crazy. | 算我发疯吧 |
[06:48] | You wanna talk, Let’s talk. How was your day? | 好,你要谈,我们来谈 你今天过得怎么样? |
[06:51] | – I don’t want to talk! – No, Let’s talk! | – 我不要谈! – 我们来谈! |
[06:53] | I feel like you’re excluding me. It’s not that I want to talk. | 我觉得你不让我知道你的事情 不是我只是想要讲话 |
[06:57] | One of these again. How did we get back to one of these ? | 怎么又来了 你怎么又想到这里的? |
[07:00] | I don’t know why I put up with all this. | 我不知道我为什么会容忍这一切 |
[07:03] | You wanted to go to Palm Springs, and we’re going. | 你要去棕榈泉 我们这就去了 |
[07:06] | But I didn’t want to go alone. I’ve been sitting in this car for more than an hour and a half– | 但我不想一个人去 我一直坐在这部车里 |
[07:09] | 苏珊娜,你要说话 我们就说话!我们就说说话 You want to talk, Let’s talk! | |
[07:12] | This is not talking, this is you going like– | 这不是说话 这是你 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:17] | Charlie. this is Lenny. | 查理,我是连尼 |
[07:18] | I’ve been trying to contact you for a while. | 我找你一阵子了 |
[07:21] | I got a long-distance call from a Mr. Mooney. | 我接到穆尼先生打来的长途电话 |
[07:24] | your father’s lawyer. He’s been trying to reach you. | 你父亲的律师 他一直在试着联络你 |
[07:28] | Your father has died. Charlie. | 你父亲去世了,查理 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry. The funeral’s tomorrow in Cincinnati. | 很遗憾 葬礼明天在辛辛纳提举行 |
[07:35] | He said you’d know where. | 他说你知道在那里 |
[07:37] | I’ve got his number. | 我有他的电话号码 |
[07:38] | That’s not necessary. Anything else ? | 不需要了 还有其他事吗? |
[07:40] | No. that’s it. Listen. if there’s anything I can do– | 就这样了 听着,如果还有其他我可以效劳 |
[07:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:48] | – Sorry about the weekend, hon. | 甜心,很抱歉破坏了我们的周末 |
[07:50] | – Charlie, the weekend? | 查理,周末? |
[07:52] | Look, I told you before, we had a falling out a long time ago. | 你知道的,我以前跟你说过 我们很久前大吵一架,就不理对方了 |
[07:55] | My mother died when I was two. | 我母亲在我两岁时去世了 |
[07:57] | It was just him and me. We just didn’t get along. | 就剩下他和我 我们就是相处不好 |
[08:02] | – You’re going to the funeral, no ? | 你要去参加葬礼吧? |
[08:04] | – Yeah. | 是 |
[08:05] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[08:06] | That’s really sweet, but there’s really no point. | 你很体贴 但真的没有必要 |
[08:09] | I want to. That’s the point. | 我要去 这就有必要了 |
[08:11] | All right, I’m sorry. I forgot who I was talking to. | 好,我很抱歉 我忘记我在跟谁说话了 |
[08:32] | …for our memory, admiration, and respect for him | …我们对他的回忆,赞美和尊敬 |
[08:37] | will live beyond the years of his life on Earth. | …会超越他在世上的有生之年 |
[08:41] | Let us consecrate ourselves to follow his example of zest for life, | …让我们献身 效法他对生命热爱的范例 |
[08:46] | dedication to family, and charity to all. | …他对家庭的贡献 以及他对所有人的慈善 |
[08:51] | And now, with sure and certain hope of resurrection, | …现在,主啊 我们确信重生复活的盼望 |
[08:55] | we commend to you the soul of our departed friend. | …我们把我们过世朋友 的生死交到您的手中 |
[09:09] | Just have to go over the details of the will tonight, then we’re outta here. | 我们只需在今晚仔细核阅遗嘱 然后就可以离开这里了 |
[09:13] | Sure, I can wait in the car if you like. | 当然,我可以在车里等你 如果你希望这样 |
[09:25] | “山毛榉顶” | |
[09:52] | Somebody should be watering those roses–they’re all dying. | 有人该来给这些玫瑰浇点水了 它们都快死了 |
[09:56] | I knew this car my whole life. Only drove it once. | 我认识这辆车一辈子了 只开过一次 |
[10:00] | It’s a 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible. | 这是台1949年的 别克路霸敞篷车 |
[10:02] | Only 8,000 production models made. | 只生产了八千辆 |
[10:04] | Straight-8. Fireball-8. | 直排八缸,V排八缸 |
[10:07] | It was the first full year of the Dynaflow transmission. | 那是流体动力传动系统 第一年全线生产 |
[10:11] | I know it by note. | 我都已经背起来了 |
[10:29] | You were his only child. | 你是他唯一的孩子 |
[10:31] | You came along when he was, what, 45 or something? | 你来到人世间时 他已经大概四十五岁左右了吧? |
[10:37] | Probably thought he was never going to have a son. | 他大概以为他这一辈子 都不会有儿子了 |
[10:39] | So he had to love you. | 所以他一定是爱你的 |
[10:42] | I think you’re exaggerating. | 我想你在夸大其词 |
[10:43] | You were his child, his son, his blood. | 你是他的孩子 他的儿子,他的骨血 |
[10:46] | Anyway, in these pictures here, | 不论如何,从这些照片里看 |
[10:48] | he doesn’t look like a man who doesn’t love his child. | 他不像是个不爱儿子的人 |
[10:50] | Put that away. | 你在干嘛?拿开,拿开 |
[10:53] | – You wanna hear a story? – But don’t get mad. | – 你要听个故事吗? – 但别生气 |
[10:55] | You know the convertible ?His baby. That and the goddamn roses. | 你知道那辆敞篷车?的宝贝 那辆车和那些该死的玫瑰 |
[10:59] | Buick. | 别克 |
[11:00] | The car was off-limits to me. ”That’s a classic,” he’d say. | 那辆车是我的禁地 他会说”那是经典之作”… |
[11:03] | ”It commands respect. It’s not for children.” | “值得尊敬,不是给孩子玩的” |
[11:06] | Tenth grade, I’m 16 years old, and for once, | 我十年级,十六岁时 唯一一次 |
[11:08] | I bring home a report card and it’s almost all A’s. | 我带回一张几乎全A的成绩单 |
[11:11] | I go to my old man, “Can I take the car out?” | 我去找我老头,跟他说 “可不可以把车开出去?” |
[11:13] | Take the guys out in the Buick, sort of a victory drive. | 你知道,带大伙搭乘这辆别克兜风 有点像是一趟胜利之行 |
[11:17] | He says no. I take it anyway. | 他说不行 我还是把车开出去了 |
[11:19] | I steal the keys, I sneak it out. | 我偷了钥匙,把车开出去了 |
[11:21] | You took the car with no permission ? | 你没经过他同意就开了车? |
[11:23] | Why?Why then ? | 为什么?什么选那时候呢? |
[11:25] | Because I deserved it. | 因为是我该得的 |
[11:27] | Don’t you understand that?Nothing I did was good enough for this guy. | 我做得再好 他还是嫌弃我,你了解吗? |
[11:31] | We’re on Columbia Parkway, four kids. | 我们四个孩子行驶在 哥伦比亚林荫大道上 |
[11:34] | – We get pulled over. – An accident? | – 我们被拦下来 – 发生意外了? |
[11:36] | Pulled over. | 拦下来 |
[11:39] | – What is pulled over?Police ? – Yes, police. Can I finish ? | – 什么是拦下来?察? – 是,是警察,我能讲完吗? |
[11:44] | He called in a report of a stolen car– | 他打电话给警察报失 |
[11:46] | not his son took the car without permission–just stolen. | 不是他儿子未经许可私自驾车 而是车子被偷 |
[11:50] | Central station, the other guys’ dads bail them out in an hour, | 其他孩子的父亲 一小时内就把他们保出去了 |
[11:53] | he left me there two days. | 他把我留在警察总局两天 |
[11:55] | – He left you in prison for two days ? – Two days. | – 他把你留在牢里两天? – 两天! |
[11:59] | Were you scared? | 你害怕吗? |
[12:02] | Yeah, I was scared. | 是,我很害怕 |
[12:05] | Left home. I never saw him again. | 我离家出走 从此再也没见过他 |
[12:07] | Charlie, after a year we’ve been together, | 查理 我们在一起一年了 |
[12:10] | this is the first time I’ve heard this story. | 这是我第一次听你讲这个故事 |
[12:13] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[12:14] | How can you keep all this inside you and not say anything? | 你怎么能把这一切埋藏在心里 一句话都不提呢? |
[12:18] | When I was a kid and got scared, | 当我还是个孩子 每当我害怕时 |
[12:20] | the Rain Man would come and sing to me. | “雨人”就会来唱歌给我听 |
[12:24] | ”Rain” what? | “雨”什么? |
[12:27] | One of those imaginary childhood friends. | 那种童年时代的想像朋友 |
[12:30] | – What happened to him ? | 他怎么了? |
[12:32] | – Nothing. I just grew up. | 没事,我只是长大了 |
[12:36] | Not so much. | 是嘛? |
[12:39] | ”And l remember, too, the day you left home, | “我也记得你离家的那一天 |
[12:41] | ”so full of bitterness and grandiose ideas, | 充满了痛苦和浮夸的想法 |
[12:44] | ”so full of yourself. | 完全自我 |
[12:46] | ”And being raised without a mother, | 因为你母亲早逝 |
[12:48] | ”the hardness of your heart is understandable, as well. | 你内心的刚硬是也可以理解的 |
[12:51] | ”Your refusal to even pretend that you loved or respected me, | 你甚至拒绝假装 你爱我或尊敬我 |
[12:55] | ”all these I forgive. | 这一切我都原谅你了 |
[12:57] | ”But your failure to write, to telephone, | 但是你不写信、不打电话 不用任何方式跟我重修关系 |
[12:59] | ”to re-enter my life in any way, has left me without a son. | 让我失去了一个儿子 |
[13:03] | “I wish you all I ever wanted for you.” I wish you the best. | 我对你的祝福依然不变 我祝你心想事成 |
[13:12] | ”I hereby bequeath to my son, Charles Sanford Babbitt, | 我在此遗留给我的儿子 查尔斯.山福.巴比特… |
[13:16] | ”that certain Buick convertible, | 那一辆别克敞篷车 |
[13:18] | ”the very car that, unfortunately, brought our relationship to an end. | 不幸的,就是这辆车 为我们俩的关系带来终结 |
[13:23] | ”Also, outright title to my prizewinning hybrid rosebushes. | 同时,我也将我得奖的 混种玫瑰业完全所有权遗留给他 |
[13:27] | ”May they remind him of the value of excellence | 希望这些树业提醒他 美德的价值… |
[13:29] | ”and the possibility of perfection. | 以及至善至美的可能性 |
[13:31] | ”As for my home and all other property, real and personal, | 至于我的家园和所有其他财产 不论是不动产以及动产… |
[13:34] | ”these shall be placed in trust in accordance with the terms | 都将根据在此同时执行 的某份正式法律文件的条款… |
[13:38] | of that certain instrument executed concurrently herewith.” | 被列为信托财产” |
[13:41] | The last part, what does that mean ? | 最后一部分是什么意思? |
[13:43] | It means that the estate, in excess of $3 million after expenses and taxes, | 意思是三百多万美元的财产,扣除费用和税以后 |
[13:48] | will go into a trust fund | 将存入信托基金之中 |
[13:51] | for a beneficiary to be named in this document. | 属于这份法律文件中将指名的受益人 |
[13:54] | – Who is that? – I’m afraid I can’t tell you that. | – 那是谁? – 我恐怕不能跟你说 |
[13:57] | – Who controls the money?You? | 谁控制这笔钱?吗? |
[13:59] | – It’s called a trustee. | 是所谓的信托人 |
[14:00] | What is that?How does that work? | 那是什么?是怎么运作的? |
[14:03] | Forgive me, but there’s nothing more I can say. | 原谅我,但我不能再多说了 |
[14:06] | Now, I’m sorry, son. I can see you’re disappointed. | 现在,我很抱歉,孩子 我看得出你很失望 |
[14:09] | Why should I be disappointed? | 我为什么该失望呢? |
[14:11] | I got rosebushes, didn’t I?I got a used car, didn’t I? | 我得到了玫瑰业,不是吗?我得到了二手车,不是吗? |
[14:14] | What’s-his-name got– what’d you call him ? | 他叫什么名字 你怎么称呼他? |
[14:16] | – Beneficiary. – Right. He got $3 Million. | – 受益人 – 对,他拿到了三百万美元 |
[14:18] | But he didn’t get the rosebushes. I got the rosebushes. | 但他没得到玫瑰业 我铁定得到了玫瑰业 |
[14:22] | I definitely got the rosebushes. | 我铁定得到了玫瑰业 |
[14:24] | There is no need– | 不需要 |
[14:26] | To what?To be upset? | 怎么样?生气? |
[14:29] | To be upset? | 生气? |
[14:32] | If there is a Hell, sir, my father is in it, | 先生,如果有地狱 我父亲正在其中 |
[14:35] | and he is looking up right now and he is laughing his ass off. | 而且他现在正在往上看 笑得死去活来 |
[14:39] | Sanford Babbitt–you want to be that guy’s son for five minutes ? | 你能忍受 当山福巴比特的儿子吗? |
[14:42] | Did you hear that letter? Were you listening? Yes, sir, I was. Were you? | – 你知道他在说什么吗? – 我知道,你呢? |
[14:48] | No. Could you repeat it?’Cause I can’t believe my fuckin’ ears. | 不,你能不能重念一次?因为我不敢相信我他妈的耳朵 |
[14:55] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你哟 |
[14:58] | How did it go ? | 进行得怎样? |
[15:01] | I got what I expected. | 我得到预期中的东西 |
[15:18] | “辛辛那提信托” | |
[15:19] | This could take a few minutes. | 可能得要几分钟 |
[15:39] | – Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[15:40] | – Yes, I think you can.I have a problem with a private trust– | 是,我想你能帮忙我 我对于一个私人信托有一点疑问 |
[15:44] | – That’s a terrific suit. | 西装很帅 |
[15:46] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:47] | My father was Sanford Babbitt… | 我父亲是山福.巴比特 |
[15:58] | Is this Wallbrook? | 这里是沃布鲁克吗? |
[16:01] | Excuse me. Is this Wallbrook? | 对不起,这里是沃布鲁克吗? |
[16:02] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:12] | Dr. Bruner is still in conference. Would you like to wait in his outer office ? | 布拉纳医生还在开会 你要不要在他办公室等一下? |
[16:16] | No, we’ll stay here. Thank you. | 不了,我们就在这里等 谢谢 |
[16:33] | Maybe we’re not supposed to be looking around here, no ? | 或许我们不该在这里到处看的 |
[16:52] | Good to have you here. Good luck to all three of you. | 你们来参加真好 祝你们三位好运 |
[16:55] | $20 starts you all off or a very importart match. | 一开始二十元 非常重要的比赛就从此开始 |
[16:58] | In what 1980 comedy film did Goldie Hawn get away from it all? | 戈尔迪·霍恩在1980年的那部电影 把一切抛诸脑后? |
[17:02] | Private Benjamin. | 小迷糊当大兵 |
[17:04] | Excuse me, please. I want to watch the TV, please. | 抱歉,请让让 我要看电视 |
[17:08] | For whose grardsor | 让总统退隐静思的大卫营… |
[17:10] | was the presidertial retreat Camp David ramed?Lisa ? | 是以谁的孙子命名的?莎? |
[17:13] | – Eiserhower. – That’s right. David Eiserhower. | – 艾森豪 – 答对了,大卫.艾森豪 |
[17:15] | You’ve got another five. $ 10 lead for Lisa. | 你又得到五元 丽莎领先十元 |
[17:18] | In days of yore. what would a swashbuckler keep in his sheath ? | 古早以前 一个流氓的剑鞘里会放什么? |
[17:48] | Whatever this is, I don’t understand the point of secrecy. | 不论这是什么 我不明白为什么要保密 |
[17:51] | The patient is an old girlfriend of my father’s ? | 这个病人是我父亲的旧情人? |
[17:54] | I knew your father since you were two years old. | 我从你两岁时就认识你父亲 |
[17:56] | The year my mother died. | 我母亲去世那年 |
[17:58] | I’m trustee of the fund, but this hospital receives nothing from that. | 我是信托基金的信托人 但这家医院没从这个基金得到分文 |
[18:01] | That hardly seems fair. That’s something we could discuss. | 这一点都不公平 或许这是我们可以讨论的重点 |
[18:04] | I took on this burden out of loyalty to your father. | 我因为对你父亲的忠诚度 才接下这个重担的 |
[18:07] | That’s where my loyalty ends. | 我的忠诚到此为止 |
[18:08] | And you think I should feel a little of that loyalty? | 你觉得我应该觉得有点忠诚吗? |
[18:10] | I think you feel cheated out of your birthright | 我觉得你感觉 你与生俱来的权力被诈取了 |
[18:13] | by a man who had difficulty showing love. | 被一个不知道 如何表达爱的人诈取了 |
[18:16] | And if I were in your shoes, I’d probably feel the same. | 我想,如果我是你 我或许也会有同感 |
[18:20] | I was hoping you would explain my father’s side of it, | 我本来是希望你能解释 我父亲的那一面 |
[18:23] | help me understand the right in what he’s done, | 帮助我了解他的所作所为 |
[18:25] | because, failing that, I have responsibilities of my own, | 因为,虽然我这方面不足 但我还是有我自己的责任 |
[18:28] | and they have to be met, even if that means a fight. | 而且我必须完成这些责任 即使这意味着要经过一番恶斗 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry, this is not your car. It’s my boyfriend’s. | 很抱歉,但这不是你的车 这是我男友的车 |
[18:33] | My dad lets me drive slow on the driveway. | 我爸爸让我慢慢在车道上开 |
[18:36] | I’m an excellent driver. Are you sure that you drive this car? | – 我是个很优秀的驾驶者 – 你确定你开过这辆车? |
[18:39] | There’s 28 miles on the odometer since I drove it a week ago Saturday. | 我上周六开的时候 这辆车的里程表只有二十八英里 |
[18:43] | – Should be more than 28 miles. | 应该多于二十八英里的 |
[18:44] | – Look, my boyfriend is coming. | 你看,我男友来了 |
[18:46] | ‘Course, today’s Monday. | 当然,今天是星期一 |
[18:48] | I always drive on Saturday, never drive on Monday. | 我总是在星期六开这辆车的 从没在星期一开过 |
[18:51] | – Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[18:52] | – He jumped into the car. | 我不知道 他跳进这辆车里了 |
[18:54] | Well, he can jump out. | – 呃,他可以跳出去啊 |
[18:55] | – I’m an excellent driver. – That’s good. Come on. | – 我是个优秀的驾驶者 很好,来吧 |
[19:00] | Why did you let him in ?It’s not a toy. | 你为什么要让他进这辆车呢?这不是玩具 |
[19:03] | He says he drives this car. | 他说他开过这辆车 |
[19:04] | Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway every Saturday. | 爸爸星期六让我 在车道上慢慢开 |
[19:07] | ‘Course, the seats were originally brown leather, now they’re pitiful red. | 那些车椅原来是褐色皮垫 现在它们是暗红色的 |
[19:11] | You know, these seats were brown leather. | 这些车垫原来真是褐色的 |
[19:15] | – You know this car? | 你认得这辆车? |
[19:16] | – I know this car. | 我认得这辆车 |
[19:20] | How do you know this car? | 你怎么认得这辆车的? |
[19:22] | Definitely know this car. It’s a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. | 我绝对认得这辆车 这是辆1949年的别克路霸 |
[19:24] | Straight-8, Fireball-8. Only 8,095 production models. | 直排八缸,V排八缸 总共只生产了八千零九十五辆 |
[19:28] | Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway, but not on Mondays. | 爸爸让我星期六慢慢在车道上开 但没在星期一开过 |
[19:31] | – Definitely not on Monday. – Who’s your dad? | – 绝对没在星期一开过 – 你爸爸是谁? |
[19:33] | – Sanford Babbitt. – Sanford Babbitt? | – 山福.巴比特 – 山福.巴比特? |
[19:35] | 10961 Beechcrest Street, Cincinnati, Ohio. | 10961山毛榉顶街 辛辛那提,俄亥俄州 |
[19:39] | That’s my address. | 那是我的地址 |
[19:40] | What is it with this guy? | 这家伙怎么了?! |
[19:42] | – Who’s your mother? – Eleanor Babbitt. | – 你母亲是谁? – 爱莲诺.巴比特 |
[19:45] | Died January 5, 1965, after a short– | 逝世于1965年1月5日 在短暂的 |
[19:48] | Who the hell are you?Wait, where are you going? | 你到底是谁?等一等,你要去哪里? |
[19:52] | 1 3 minutes to Judge Wapner and The People’s Court. | 还有十三分钟 人民法庭的华普纳法官就要播出了 |
[19:55] | Wait a second, I want to ask you a question. | 等一下,我要问你一个问题 |
[19:59] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 嗨,我在跟你讲话呀! |
[20:02] | Bruner, who is this guy? | 布拉纳,这家伙是谁? |
[20:04] | Raymond is your brother. | 雷蒙是你哥哥 |
[20:09] | My brother?I don’t have a brother. | 我哥哥?没有哥哥 |
[20:12] | ”…have their dispute settled here in our forum, | “他们的争议在这个法庭得到调停 |
[20:14] | The People’s Court. ” | 人民法庭 |
[20:17] | ”The People’s Court. ” | 人民法庭 |
[20:20] | ”The People’s Court. ” | 人民法庭 |
[20:24] | The People’s Court. | 人民法庭 |
[20:27] | Hello. I’m Doug Llewelyr. | 你好,我是道格.李文林 |
[20:29] | and welcome to The People’s Court. | 欢迎来到人民法庭 |
[20:32] | – Is he crazy? – No. | – 他疯了吗? – 没有 |
[20:33] | – Is he retarded? – Not exactly. | – 他智障吗? – 不完全是 |
[20:35] | – But he’s here. – He’s an autistic savant. | 他既不疯,又不智障 但他却在这里 |
[20:37] | I don’t know what that means. | – 他是自闭者 – 我不懂这是什么意思 |
[20:40] | Some people like him used to be called idiot savants. | 过去这样的人被称为白痴者 |
[20:43] | They have certain deficiencies, certain abilities. | 他们有一些缺陷 也有某些能力 |
[20:46] | – Yeah, but he’s retarded. – Autistic. Actually, high-functioning. | – 他智障 – 自闭,事实上是高功能的 |
[20:50] | What does that mean ? | 那是什么意思? |
[20:52] | It means there’s a disability | 我的意思是他有某种残障 |
[20:54] | that impairs the sensory input and how it’s processed. | 影响到他的感觉的刺激输入 以及资讯的处理 |
[20:57] | English here. You’re talking over my head. | 请用白话解释 你讲得我一头雾水 |
[20:59] | Raymond has a problem communicating and learning. | 雷蒙在沟通和学习方面有问题 |
[21:02] | He can’t even express himself | 他没法表达他自己 |
[21:03] | or probably even understand his own emotions in a traditional way. | 或没法以传统的方式 了解他自己的情绪 |
[21:09] | …and after that. the dog bit him. | …接下来,狗咬了他 |
[21:12] | I yelled at my dog. the dog laid down… | 我大声骂狗 狗躺下来 |
[21:14] | There are dangers everywhere for Raymond. | 对雷蒙来说 处处都有危险 |
[21:17] | Routines, rituals– it’s all he has to protect himself. | 惯例常规和仪式 这些都是他唯一能保护自己的方式 |
[21:20] | Rituals. That’s a good one. | 仪式 这倒是很不错 |
[21:22] | It’s the way he acts, sleeps, eats, | 这就是他行动、睡觉、吃饭的方式 |
[21:27] | uses the bathroom, walks, talks, everything. | 他用盥洗室 他走路、说话、所有行为的方式 |
[21:29] | Any break from the routines, and it’s terrifying. | 这些惯例常规若出现任何偏离 他会觉得十分恐怖 |
[21:32] | – How long has he been here ? – Well, I came here in 1960. | – 他在这里多久了? – 呃,我1960年就来这里了 |
[21:35] | No, how old is he ? | 他多大年纪了? |
[21:37] | He was 1 8 or 20 then. I’d have to check records– | 他那时大概十八、二十左右 我得查一下记录 |
[21:39] | – You’ve been here that long? – That’s when I actually started. | – 你在这里这么久了? – 我那时就开始在这里工作的 |
[21:43] | 1965,1975,1985- 我那时大概三岁 - ’65, ’75, ’85– I was almost three years old. | |
[21:46] | You knew he had a brother, you knew I was his brother. | 你知道他有个弟弟 你知道我是他弟弟 |
[21:49] | Yes, but what’s the point? | 是,你的重点是什么呢? |
[21:51] | What’s the point?What’s the fuckin’ point? | 重点是什么?你他妈的重点是什么? |
[21:53] | Why didn’t anybody tell me I had a brother? | 为什么没人告诉我 我有个哥哥? |
[21:55] | What would you have done about it? | 你又能做什么? |
[21:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:02] | Does he know how much money he’s been left? | 他知道他继承了多少钱吗? |
[22:05] | He doesn’t understand the concept of money. | 他不了解金钱的观念 |
[22:09] | He doesn’t understand the concept of money. | 他不了解金钱的观念? |
[22:12] | He’s just inherited $3 million, | 他刚继承了三百万元 |
[22:14] | and he doesn’t understand the concept of money? | 而他却不了解金钱的观念? |
[22:18] | That is fucking poetic, don’t you think? | 真他妈的充满诗意 你不觉得吗? |
[22:24] | Good old Dad. | 老爸真好 |
[22:26] | Who’s playing first?Yes. | 谁在一垒? |
[22:27] | The fellow’s name on first base. Who. | 在一垒的是谁,谁 |
[22:29] | The fellow playing first base for St. Louis. Who. | 圣路易队的一垒手是谁 |
[22:32] | What is this ?Why is he doing that? | 这是怎么回事?为什么他要这么做? |
[22:34] | Whenever he gets nervous, he does ”Who’s On First?’ | 他紧张时 他就表演”谁先上场? |
[22:36] | – From Abbott and Costello. | 从”两傻大闹”电影学来的 |
[22:38] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[22:39] | It’s his way of dealing with you touching his books and stuff. | 这是他处理你碰他书的方式 |
[22:42] | So he memorized ”Who’s On First?’ | 所以他背下了”谁先上场?的全套 |
[22:44] | Yeah, that among other things. | 是,还有其他一些东西 |
[22:46] | Raymond, Ted Kluszewski. | 雷蒙 泰德.克劳修斯基 |
[22:48] | Ted Kluszewski, Big Klew, first base. | 泰德.克劳修斯基 大提示,一垒 |
[22:52] | He played for Cincinnati. | 他为辛辛那提队打球 |
[22:53] | ‘Course, he was traded for Dee Fondy, 1957. | 当然,他在1957年时 被球队交换球员,跟跟帝.方第对换 |
[22:56] | – Lifetime batting average .298. – All these books. He reads, huh ? | – 终生的平均打击率.298 – 他读了这许多书? |
[22:59] | Reads and remembers whatever he gets his hands on. | 只要能拿到的东西 他都阅读背诵 |
[23:04] | 佛恩!V- E- R- N 当然,这些人一天都会在这里 V-E-R-N! ‘Course, these people are gonna be here all day. | |
[23:08] | This is an unannounced visit, Vern. | 这是事前没宣布的探访,佛恩 |
[23:10] | This is definitely not a weekend visit, Vern. | 这绝对不是周末探访,佛恩 |
[23:13] | 他变得很焦虑了,但没关系! He’s getting anxious. It’s okay, Ray! | |
[23:15] | 雷蒙生日快乐 我最钟爱的希望,父字 | |
[23:18] | V-E-R-N, this is an unannounced visit. | V- E- R- N,这是事前未宣布的探访 |
[23:20] | Put it back. He said not to touch the books. | 放回去 他说 不要碰他的书 |
[23:22] | Not to touch books. | 不要碰书 |
[23:23] | – You like Shakespeare ? – I don’t know. | – 你喜欢莎士比亚吗,雷? – 我不知道 |
[23:25] | – Did you read all this ? – I don’t know. Vern. | – 你读了这么多书吗? – 我不知道,佛恩 |
[23:28] | – Did you read Macbeth ? – I don’t know. | – 你读过马克白吗? – 我不知道,佛恩 |
[23:30] | – You read Hamlet? – I don’t know. | – 你读过哈雷特吗? – 我不知道,佛恩 |
[23:31] | – The Twelfth Night? – Stop it! | – 读过第十二夜吗? – 住嘴! |
[23:33] | – Yes. – Yes ? | – 读过 – 读过? |
[23:35] | You read all the stories that are in this book, | 你读过这本书里的所有故事 |
[23:38] | and you don’t know if you read the book? | 你却不知道自己读过这本书没有? |
[23:40] | – I don’t know. V-E-R-N. – You don’t know? | – 我不知道,V- E- R- N – 你不知道? |
[23:42] | Maybe you better put it back. | 或许你最好把它放回去 |
[23:45] | You don’t know. Okay. No, Ray, take it easy. | 你不知道,好 不,雷,放松 |
[23:47] | I’m not going to– I won’t touch anything else. | 我不会 我不会再碰其他东西了 |
[23:51] | It’s ok, Ray. It’s okay. Come on. My main man. | 没关系,雷,没关系 来吧,我的主力球员 |
[23:54] | Vern, my main man. My main man, Vern. | 佛恩,我的主力球员 我的主力球员,佛恩 |
[23:58] | It’s okay, Ray. | 没关系的,雷 |
[24:00] | – My main man. – Yeah, my main man. | – 我的主力球员 – 是我的主力球员 |
[24:02] | Here are your cards.I’m sorry, I didn’t know where you want me to put them. | 这是你的卡片,我很抱歉 我不知道该放在哪里 |
[24:08] | Are you taking any prescription medication ? | 你在服用任何医生开的药吗? |
[24:14] | He likes you. That’s just his way of showing it. | 他喜欢你 那是他表现出来的方式 |
[24:17] | When I touched him before, he pulled away. | 我先前碰他的时候 他缩回去了 |
[24:20] | Don’t take it personal. He never touched me. | 别太放在心上 他从来不碰我的 |
[24:22] | I’m closer to him than anybody in the world. | 我是全世界最亲近他的人 |
[24:25] | Known him for nine years. | 认识他九年了 |
[24:26] | It’s not in him. | 他没有感觉的 |
[24:28] | If I left town tomorrow,and didn’t say goodbye, he’d never notice. | 如果我明天离开此地 不跟他说再见,他也绝不会注意到 |
[24:32] | He wouldn’t notice if you leave ? | 你离开了,他都不会注意到? |
[24:34] | I’m not sure, but I don’t think people are his first priority. | 我不确定 但我不认为人是他的第一优先 |
[24:38] | Hey, Ray, you want to go take a walk? | 嗨,雷 你要跟我去散散步吗? |
[24:44] | Can he hear us when he’s like that? | 他这样时,听得到我们讲话吗? |
[24:48] | You wanna show your brother your ducks ? | 嗨,老兄 你要带你弟弟去看看你的鸭吗? |
[24:50] | Course, it’s 27 minutes to Jeopardy! | 当然,距离”危险边缘”节目 播出只有二十七分钟了 ‘ |
[24:52] | Don’t worry, Ray, we’ll bring you right back. | 别担心,雷 我们马上就带你回来 |
[24:55] | 差不多只剩二十六分钟 就到”危险边缘”节目了 Practically 26 minutes to Jeopardy! | |
[24:58] | – We’ll bring him right back. | 我们马上就带他回来 |
[24:59] | – 26 minutes to Jeopardy! | 二十六分钟就到 “危险边缘”节目了! |
[25:01] | I won’t do it. I won’t do it! | 我不要 我不要 |
[25:03] | First of all, because of your tone of voice, | 第一,因为你讲话的声调口气 |
[25:07] | this commanding– | 这种命令式的 |
[25:08] | You’re upset. Just calm down. | 你很生气 冷静下来 |
[25:10] | Raymond, I’m going to talk to Susanna alone. | 雷蒙 我要单独跟苏珊娜讲话 |
[25:13] | Goodbye, Raymond. | – 再见,雷蒙 – 苏珊娜! |
[25:14] | Just hold on. I’ll be right back. | 等一下 我马上回来 |
[25:17] | No, just stay. Just stay there. | 不,待在这里 待在这里就好 |
[25:20] | Just stay there. Just stand still, okay? | 雷蒙,待在这里就好 不要动,好吗? |
[25:25] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[25:27] | I’ll do it if you tell me why– why do I do– | 等你告诉我原因,我才做 我为什么… |
[25:32] | What? | 什么? |
[25:33] | Why do I have to take the car and go down there, | 我为什么要把车开到那里 |
[25:36] | and wait for you again at the gate ? | 到大门那里等你 |
[25:38] | I’ve been waiting for you for days. Why? | 我等你好几天了,为什么? |
[25:40] | It’s for Raymond. The car disturbs him. | 是因为雷蒙 这辆车让他不安 |
[25:44] | – That’s why? – That’s why. | – 这就是为什么? – 这就是为什么 |
[26:00] | What are you looking at?The ducks are over here. | 你在看什么,雷?鸭在这里呀 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:08] | Listen, our father died. | 听着,我们的父亲死了 |
[26:10] | Did you know that he died last week, did they tell you that? | 你知道他上周过世了吗?他们告诉你了吗? |
[26:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:13] | You don’t know if they told you, or you don’t know what dead is ? | 你不知道他们是不是告诉你了?还是你不知道他死了? |
[26:18] | That means he’s gone. He’s at the cemetery. | 这表示他消失了 他现在在墓园 |
[26:21] | You want to go see him at the cemetery, Ray? | 你要去墓园看他吗?? |
[26:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:25] | Does that mean maybe ?Maybe you wanna go ? | 这表示你或许愿意?你或许愿意去? |
[26:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:31] | I live in Los Angeles. | 我住在洛杉矶 |
[26:33] | I thought maybe you’d like to see a Dodger game. | 我想或许你想看看道奇棒球赛 |
[26:36] | Go see the Dodgers play. | 去看道奇队打球 |
[26:39] | – Today’s an off day. – We don’t have to go today. | – 今天他们休赛 – 我们不需要今天去 |
[26:42] | Monday. No games scheduled. | 星期一,按期休赛 |
[26:43] | Just thought you’d like to go to Los Angeles with me, | 我只是想你或许想跟我去洛杉矶 |
[26:45] | go see Fernando Valenzuela pitch. | 看看佛南多.委伦瑞拉投球 |
[26:47] | Valenzuela pitched Saturday. Not scheduled to pitch till Wednesday. | 佛南多.委伦瑞拉周六投球 然后就一直要等到周三才投球 |
[26:50] | He’s gonna pitch on Wednesday? | – 他星期三担任投手? – 星期三 |
[26:53] | I’m not doing anything on Wednesday. | 我星期三有空 |
[26:55] | – Yeah, Wednesday. – Let’s go to L.A. | – 是,星期三 – 我们去洛杉矶吧 |
[26:58] | Come on, Ray. | 来吧,雷 |
[27:02] | ‘Course, it’s a long way to California. | 当然,加州是很远的 |
[27:04] | I’m definitely not supposed to be off the grounds for more than two hours. | 我绝对不可以离开这里超过两小时 |
[27:08] | Definitely have to be back in two hours. | 绝对得在两小时内回来 |
[27:10] | Wait till you get there. The people, crowds cheering. You’ll love it. | 等你到那里就知道了 观众大声欢呼 你会爱上球赛的 |
[27:13] | Have to be back in two hours. | 我得两小时内回来 |
[28:54] | – The Presidential Suite. – Dinner’s at 6:30 p.m. | – 总统套房 – 晚餐六点半开始 |
[28:57] | To the left is Raymond’s room. Look at this beautiful room. | 左边是雷蒙的房间 看看这个又大又美丽的房间 |
[29:01] | This is definitely not my room. | 这绝对不是我的房间 |
[29:03] | It’s just for tonight. | 今晚睡一夜而已 |
[29:04] | Have to go back to Wallbrook for dinner. | 我得回到沃布鲁克吃晚餐 |
[29:06] | Little guy! This is gonna be terrific. | 小家伙!这会很棒的 我们是兄弟啊 |
[29:09] | Dr. Bruner wants us to spend time together. | 布拉纳医生要我们花点时间相处 |
[29:11] | We’re gonna have fun. | 我们一定会很尽兴的 他说的 |
[29:13] | – What did he say?- He said that. I don’t have my tapioca pudding. We have tapioca pudding for dessert. | 我没吃西米布丁 我们甜点是吃西米布丁的 |
[29:17] | We can do that. I’m gonna call Lenny. | 这一点我们办得到 我打电话给连尼 |
[29:20] | This is definitely not my room, and I don’t have my pudding, | 这绝对不是我的房间 我没吃到西米布丁 |
[29:23] | and the bed’s in the wrong place. | 床也放错地方了 绝对不是我的房间 |
[29:25] | You can move it. | 你可以搬床啊 |
[29:26] | – Where do you want the bed? – Should be near the window. | – 你要把床放在哪里? – 应该是靠窗的 |
[29:29] | ‘Course, I don’t have my books. ‘Course, there’s no bookshelves. | 当然,我没带我的书 当然,这里也没有书架 |
[29:33] | I’m definitely out of books. I’m gonna be bookless. | 我绝对是没有书了 我没有书了 |
[29:37] | Here’s a book. | 这里有一本书 |
[29:38] | Big telephone book, lot of words. | 大电话号码簿,有很多字 |
[29:41] | Lenny, pick up, will you? | 连尼,拿起电话,好吗? |
[29:43] | I got $200,000 about to go in the shithouse,and he doesn’t wanna answer the phone. | 二十万美元就要泡汤了 但他居然不接电话 |
[29:46] | What is it–6:00 here, that means it’s 9:00 there. | 怎么啦 这里的六点钟是那里的九点钟 |
[29:49] | – No, it’s 3:00 there. – 6:30 p.m. is dinner. | – 是下午三点 – 六点半吃晚餐 |
[29:51] | It’s 3:00 there. He doesn’t want to answer the phone ? | 下午三点,下午三点 他居然不接电话? |
[29:54] | Orange soda. | 橘子苏打 |
[29:57] | Has to be in a can with a straw. | 必须放在罐子里,加一根吸管 |
[29:59] | Bruner told you that you should do this ? | 布拉纳说你得这样做? |
[30:02] | – It doesn’t make sense. – I know what’s good for him. | – 没道理嘛 – 我知道什么对他好 |
[30:28] | God. Go see what he’s doing, will you? | 老天,去看看他在干嘛,好吗? |
[30:35] | – What is it? – What’s happening, homes ? | – 怎么回事? – 怎么回事,想家吗? |
[30:37] | Everything is fine. Charlie, Let’s take him home. | 没事的 查理,我们带他回家 |
[30:41] | He’s okay. We’ll just get him some dinner, he’ll be all right. | 不,他没事 给他吃点晚餐,他会没事的 |
[30:44] | What’d you say– you wanted hamburger? | 你说怎么样 你要汉堡吗? |
[30:46] | hamburger?Ray | 汉堡吗?雷 |
[30:48] | We have pepperoni pizza Monday night for dinner. | 当然,我们星期一晚上 都是吃意大利香肠比萨的 |
[30:51] | Pizza ?You get pizza in the institution ? | 比萨?们在医院还吃比萨? |
[30:53] | ‘Course, Monday night’s Italian Night. | 当然,星期一晚上是意大利夜 |
[30:55] | Hello. offices of Mitchell & Mitchell. | 律师事务所,密契尔与密契尔 |
[30:57] | Get me Stu. This is Charlie Babbitt. | 请接史都 我是查尔斯.巴比特 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry. he’s not here. | 很抱歉,他不在 |
[31:01] | Where is he ?I got a bit of a legal problem. | 他在哪里?我有个法律问题 |
[31:03] | He’s out of towr urtil tomorrow afterroor. | 他出城了,要明天下午才回来 |
[31:06] | All right, I’ll call him tomorrow. | 好,我明天再打电话 |
[31:12] | No TV during dinnertime. Definitely not. | – 绝对不是 |
[31:14] | We can watch TV here. We can. We’re allowed. | – 我们可以看电视的,我们可以的 |
[31:20] | Wheel of Forture! | “幸运之轮” ‘ |
[31:22] | ”Look at this studio filled with glamorous merchandise, | “摄影棚里充满了炫人耳目的商品 |
[31:27] | ”fabulous and exciting bonus prizes. | 令人兴奋及难以置信的大奖 |
[31:30] | ”A pair of cars for today’s busy couple. | 两辆汽车 给今天忙碌的夫妻 |
[31:34] | ”Thousands of dollars in cash. | 几千元现金 |
[31:37] | ”Over $1 50,000 just waiting to be won | 价值十五万多元的大奖等你来赢 |
[31:43] | ”as we present our big bonanza of cash | 当我们在幸运之轮 |
[31:46] | 呈献现金幸运头彩” on Wheel of Forture!” | |
[31:50] | Room service, 321 . I’d like to order a large pizza. | 321号套房点餐 我要点一个大号的比萨 |
[31:53] | Pepperoni, right? | 意大利香肠,对吗? |
[31:55] | I don’t want pepperoni. | 我不要意大利香肠 |
[31:56] | That’s right. A large pepperoni. | 是,大号意大利香肠比萨 |
[31:58] | – How long’s that going to take ?- 20 mirutes. | 要等多久? |
[32:00] | Bring some beer up for two, and an orange soda. | 请送两人份的啤酒和一罐橘子苏打 |
[32:02] | And tapioca pudding– you got tapioca pudding? | 西米布丁 你有西米布丁吗? |
[32:05] | Just bring the closest thing. | 呃,送一份最类似的东西吧 好吗? |
[32:09] | Here, Ray. Take this. Food is coming shortly. | 来,雷,拿着 食物很快就送来了 |
[32:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:17] | ‘Course, I’m going to be here for a long time. A very long time. | 当然,我会在这里待很长一段时间 很长一段时间 |
[32:22] | I’m gone for good from my home. | 我永远离开家了 |
[33:57] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[33:59] | I think Raymond is in the room. | 我想是雷蒙在房里 |
[34:01] | What?Raymond, are you in here ? | 什么?雷蒙,你在这里嘛? |
[34:03] | Charlie Babbitt | 查理,查理.巴比特 |
[34:05] | Well, get out! Get out! | 呃,出去!出去! |
[34:08] | – Go! – Stop it! | – 走啦! – 不要这样! |
[34:13] | Jesus– | 老天 |
[34:14] | Stop it. Go in there with him. | 不要这样 去他房里找他 |
[34:16] | Come on, go in there. He’s your brother. | 来吧,去他房里 他是你哥哥 |
[34:18] | He’s afraid. He doesn’t understand this. | 他害怕了 他不了解这一切 |
[34:21] | Come on, go in there! | 去吧,去他房间 |
[34:28] | Raymond, what were you doing in my room ? | 雷蒙 你到我房里干嘛? |
[34:30] | What were you doing in my room ? | 你在我房里干嘛? |
[34:32] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 你不知道你在干嘛? |
[34:34] | ‘Course, there were noises. | 当然,我听到噪音 |
[34:36] | Those noises are none of your business, you understand? | 那些噪音不关你的事 你明白吗? |
[34:40] | Put the phone book down, stop acting like an idiot, and go to sleep. | 把电话簿放回去 别像个白痴一样,去睡觉吧 |
[34:43] | Did you hear what I said?Go to sleep! | 雷,你听到我说的话吗?睡觉去了! |
[34:45] | Go to sleep! | 去睡了! |
[34:46] | It’s nine minutes to 11 :00 Lights out at 11 :00. | 还差九分钟到十一点 十一点钟熄灯的 |
[34:49] | Well, new rules. | 呃,新规定 |
[35:03] | You don’t listen to me! You don’t listen to me! | 你不听我讲话! 你不听我讲话! |
[35:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[35:07] | I asked you to go apologize. You went and insulted him again! | 我要你去道歉 你又去羞辱他! |
[35:11] | What am I supposed to do, tuck him in ?I’m not his mother. | 我该帮他盖被吗?我不是他妈,老天 |
[35:14] | You’re his brother. His brother! | 你是他弟弟 他的弟弟! |
[35:15] | They tell you today that you have a brother, | 他们今天第一次告诉你 你有个哥哥 |
[35:18] | and I don’t see in your face one little reaction. | 而我却在你脸上 看不到一丝反应 |
[35:21] | I’m not saying joy, I’m saying somethirg. | 我不是说喜悦 我是说任何表情 |
[35:23] | You don’t know what I’m going through here. | 你不知道我现在正经历的一切 |
[35:24] | No, I don’t know what you’re going through. | 不,我是不知道 你正经历的一切 |
[35:27] | I don’t know because you don’t tell me anything. | 我不知道,因为你什么都不说 |
[35:30] | You just give me lies. | 你只说谎 |
[35:31] | Lies ?What lies ? | 谎话?什么谎话? |
[35:33] | This thing that Dr. Bruner asked you to bring him here, this is bullshit. | 说布拉纳医生要你把他带来这里的 一派胡言 |
[35:37] | I know it’s not true. Why don’t you tell me why he’s here ? | 我知道不是真的 所以,告诉我 他为什么在这里? |
[35:40] | Because I’m pissed at him. -At who?At my father. | -因为我对他感到很愤怒 -对谁 对我父亲感到很愤怒 |
[35:42] | You’re pissed at your father, and you bring Raymond here. Why? | 你对你父亲感到愤怒 你就把雷蒙带来这里,为什么? |
[35:45] | ‘Cause I got him and they want him. | 我不知道 因为我带着他,而他们要找他 |
[35:47] | This makes no sense! | 没道理! |
[35:48] | Raymond was left all the money, and I got nothing. | 雷蒙继承了大笔财产 我却一无所有 |
[35:51] | $3 million. The inheritance, every penny of it. | 三百万元遗产 他拥有每一分钱 |
[35:54] | I’m gonna keep him till I get my half! I deserve that! | 我要把他留在身边 直到我能得到一半为止!我该得的! |
[35:59] | What is this ? | 怎么回事? |
[36:03] | – Just take it easy. – I’ve had enough. | – 放轻松 – 我受够了 |
[36:05] | You’ve had enough ?What does that mean ? | 你受够了?那是什么意思? |
[36:07] | I’m leaving. | 我就是受够了 我要走了 |
[36:09] | You’re leaving?You’re leaving me now?I need you. | 你要走了?你现在要走了?需要你 |
[36:12] | What?You need nobody. | 什么?你什么人都不需要 |
[36:14] | What does that mean ? | 那是什么意思? |
[36:16] | What?Just take it easy. What is my crime here ? | 什么?轻松啊 我犯了什么罪啊? |
[36:20] | Your crime is that you use people! | 你的罪就是你利用人! |
[36:22] | You’re using Raymond! You’re using me! | 你利用雷蒙! 你利用我! |
[36:25] | You use everybody. | 你利用每一个人 |
[36:26] | I’m using Raymond? | 我利用雷蒙? |
[36:27] | Am I using you?Am I using you, Raymond? | 我在利用你吗?我在利用你吗,雷蒙? |
[36:30] | – Yeah. – Shut up! | – 对 – 闭嘴 |
[36:31] | He is answering a question from a half-hour ago! | 他是在回答半小时前的一个问题! |
[36:34] | What good is $3 million to him ? | 他要三百万元有什么用? |
[36:35] | That money is only just gonna sit there the rest of his life. | 那些钱不过是一辈子放在那里 |
[36:38] | And you know I need that money! | 而你知道我需要钱的! |
[36:40] | You need it, so it’s hardly like stealing! | 你需要的 所以这一点都不算是盗窃! |
[36:42] | And when it’s over, what happens to Raymond? | 这一切结束后 雷蒙下场如何? |
[36:44] | He’ll go back to Wallbrook, or with the money, I will put him in a better place. | 他会回到沃布鲁克 或者有这笔钱后 我会把他安置到更好的地方 |
[36:47] | What difference does it make ?He is gonna be just the same! | 有什么差别?他还是一样啊! |
[36:50] | Only you’ll have his money! | 唯一差别就是你有了他的钱! |
[36:52] | His money?That man was my father, too. | 他的钱?那个人也是我父亲啊 |
[36:54] | What about my fucking half?I’m entitled to that money! | 我他妈的一半在哪里?我该得到那笔钱的! |
[36:57] | You’ve kidnapped this man! | 你绑架了这个人啊! |
[36:58] | I did not take him. I took my half. | 我不是绑架他 我是拿我该得的一半 |
[37:02] | – Which half?You’re crazy! – It runs in the family. | – 哪一半?疯了! – 一脉相传 |
[37:04] | You’re soaking wet and you’re gonna leave in the middle of the night. | 你湿了,你湿透了 你却要在半夜离开 |
[37:08] | Just wait! My father has stuck it to me all my life. | 等着瞧!我父亲一辈子都在整我 |
[37:12] | What do you want from me ? | 你要我做什么? |
[37:13] | Out. | 出去 |
[38:07] | – Stop it. – Good morning. Coffee ? | – 不要这样 – 早安,来点咖啡吗? |
[38:10] | Yes. That’d be great. | 好,太好了 |
[38:12] | Sally Dibbs. | 莎丽·迪布斯 |
[38:13] | Dibbs, Sally. 461-0192. | 迪布斯·莎丽 461-0192 |
[38:18] | How did you know my phone number? | 你怎么知道我的电话号码? |
[38:21] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[38:22] | You said read the telephone book. Dibbs, Sally. 461-0192. | 你说,”读电话号码簿” 迪布斯·莎丽 461-0192 |
[38:27] | He remembers things, little things sometimes. | 他记东西的 有时候一些小东西他也背 |
[38:31] | Very clever, boys. I’ll be right back. | 很聪明,孩子们 我马上回来 |
[38:35] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的?你怎么做到的? |
[38:37] | – I don’t know. – You memorized the whole book. | – 我不知道 – 你背下整本电话簿? |
[38:39] | No. | 不 |
[38:40] | You start from the beginning?How far did you get? | 你从头开始的吗?你背到哪里了? |
[38:42] | ”G.” Gottsaken. William Marshall Gottsaken. | 到G,戈萨肯 威廉·马歇尔·戈萨肯 |
[38:46] | – You memorized to ”G”? | 你背到G了? |
[38:47] | – Yeah, ”G.” | 是,到G |
[38:49] | A,B,C,D,E,F,G ? A, B, C, D, E, F, G ? | |
[38:51] | G. Half of ”G.” | G,到G的一半 |
[38:55] | – That’s good, Ray. – Yeah | – 很好,雷 – 好 |
[38:57] | I like that. – Yeah | – 我觉得很好 – 好 |
[39:02] | – We hungry? – Tuesday we have pancakes. | – 你饿了吗? – 星期二我们吃松饼 |
[39:04] | -That sounds good. – With maple syrup. | – 松饼,听来不错 – 浇上枫糖 |
[39:07] | – Bet your butt. – Bet your butt. | – 赌你屁股准有 – 赌你屁股准有 |
[39:11] | They got pancakes. | 他们有松饼 |
[39:14] | What is this, Ray? | 怎么回事,雷? |
[39:16] | ‘Course, I don’t have my toothpicks. | 当然,我没有牙签 |
[39:18] | You don’t need toothpicks. | 不,你不需要牙签 |
[39:19] | That was okay in the hotel last night with the pizza, | 在旅馆吃比萨用牙签没关系 |
[39:22] | but in a restaurant, you use a fork. | 但在餐厅,你用叉子 |
[39:23] | I don’t have my toothpicks. | – 我没有牙签 – 你不需要牙签 |
[39:26] | Pancakes keep sliding off. You’re gonna eat with a fork. | 松饼会滑下来 你得用叉子吃 |
[39:28] | I don’t have maple syrup, either. I’m gonna be without my maple syrup and my toothpicks. | 我也没有枫糖 我没有枫糖,也没有牙签 |
[39:32] | You don’t see any pancakes, do you? | 我没看到松饼,你看到了吗? |
[39:34] | ‘Course, the problem is, maple syrup is not here. | 当然,问题是这里没枫糖 |
[39:37] | When we order the pancakes, they’re gonna bring the maple syrup. | 我们点松饼时,他们会送来枫糖 |
[39:40] | Maple syrup is supposed to be on the table before the pancakes. | 枫糖应该在桌上的 在松饼送来之前 |
[39:44] | We haven’t ordered yet. | 我们还没点餐 |
[39:45] | When they bring it after, it’ll definitely be too late. | 他们送完松饼再送枫糖 一定会太迟了 |
[39:48] | How is that gonna be too late ?We haven’t ordered pancakes yet. | 怎么会太迟呢?我们还没点松饼呢 |
[39:52] | If we’re gonna be here the entire morning | 我们一早上都在这里 |
[39:54] | with no maple syrup and no toothpicks, | 没有枫糖,也没有牙签 |
[39:57] | I’m definitely not gonna have my pancakes with– | 我吃松饼绝对不能没有 |
[40:02] | Don’t make a scene. | 不要吵嚷 |
[40:03] | Stop acting like a fucking retard. | 别像个他妈的白痴 |
[40:28] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么? |
[40:31] | What the fuck is this ? | 这他妈的是什么? |
[40:34] | ”Serious…serious injury list”? | “严重…重伤清单” |
[40:36] | ”Charlie Babbitt. Serious injury list”? | “查理·巴比特 重伤清单”? |
[40:39] | Are you fuckin’ kidding me ? | 你他妈的开什么玩笑? |
[40:41] | ”Number 18 in 1988. | “第十八项:1988年… |
[40:45] | Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988.” | 挤压、拉扯并伤害我的颈部 |
[40:48] | Squeezed and pulled and hurt your neck in 1988? | 挤压、拉扯并伤害你的颈部? |
[40:54] | – Dr. Bruner, it’s Charlie Babbitt. – Where are you. sor ? | – 布拉纳医生,我是查理·巴比特 – 孩子,你在哪里? |
[40:56] | It’s not important. What matters is who I’m with. | 这不重要 重要的我跟谁在一起 |
[40:59] | You have to bring him back. Do you understard me ? | 你得把他带回来 你了解我说的话吗? |
[41:02] | No problem whatsoever. That’ll be $1 .5 million. | 一点都没问题 得花一百五十万元 |
[41:05] | I’m not greedy, I just want my half. | 我不贪心 我只是要我那一半 |
[41:07] | Don’t touch that. That’s dirty. | 别碰那个,那好脏 |
[41:08] | h can’t do that. Mr. Babbill. You know I can’t. | 我办不到,巴比特先生 你知道我办不到 |
[41:11] | Just bring him back. and bring him back now. | 把他带回来 现在就把他带回来 |
[41:13] | This is where he belongs. | 他属于这里的 |
[41:15] | I’m his brother. It’s not like kidnapping, is it? | 我是他弟弟 这不算绑架,是吗? |
[41:18] | He’s always beer a voluntary patient here. | 他一直是个有自由意志的病人 |
[41:20] | but that’s beside the point. | 但这不是我们讨论的重点 |
[41:21] | The fact is. this is where he can get the best care. | 重要的是他在哪里 可以得到最好的照顾 |
[41:24] | We’re talking about his well-being. | 我们是在讨论他的福祉 |
[41:27] | Let’s just cut through the bullshit. | 别说这些废话了 |
[41:29] | I am entitled to part of my father’s estate. | 我有资格得到我父亲财产的一半 |
[41:32] | If you don’t want to cut a deal, I’ll fly him to Los Angeles, | 如果你不要谈这笔交易 我就要把他用飞机带回洛杉矶 |
[41:35] | stick him in an institution out there, | 把他放在那里的某个医院 |
[41:37] | and we can have a custody battle over him. | 我们可以为他打一场监护官司 |
[41:40] | Miss, he needs toothpicks. | 小姐,他要牙签 |
[41:42] | Could you help him ?Thank you very much. | 你可以帮他忙吗?非常感谢 |
[41:44] | You want to battle me in the courts ? | 你要跟我在法庭打官司吗? |
[41:46] | Think about that, Dr. Bruner. Think about that. | 想想看,布拉纳医生,想想看 |
[41:49] | Or we can cut a deal right now. | 或者我们现在就可以谈定一笔交易 |
[41:52] | I don’t think you have any idea of the severity of Raymond’s condition. | 我想你不知道… |
[41:55] | Toothpicks. He needs some toothpicks. | 牙签 他要一些牙签 |
[41:57] | Can we just get him toothpicks over here? | 可不可以就帮他拿点牙签呢? |
[41:59] | And I cannot. under any circumstarces. make any money deals with you. | 在任何情况下 我都不能跟你谈任何交易 |
[42:03] | Then I’ll see you in court. | 那我们就法庭见吧 |
[42:09] | And the check. Sorry about the toothpicks. | 结帐 很抱歉牙签一团乱 |
[42:12] | 82, 82, 82. | 八十二,八十二,八十二 |
[42:15] | 82 what, Ray? | 什么八十二,雷? |
[42:17] | – How much is this ? – Toothpicks. | – 多少? – 牙签 |
[42:21] | It’s a lot more than 82 toothpicks. | 比八十二根多多了 |
[42:23] | ‘Course, 246 total. Keep the change. | – 当然,总共有两百四十六根 – 别找钱了 |
[42:29] | How many toothpicks are in there ? | 刚刚有多少根牙签? |
[42:31] | 250. | 两百五十 |
[42:32] | Pretty close. Come on. Let’s go, Ray. | 很接近了 来,我们走了,雷 |
[42:35] | 246. | 两百四十六 |
[42:38] | There’s four left in the box. | 盒子里还剩下四根 |
[42:40] | ‘Course, I have to get my backpack. | 当然,我得拿我的牙签 |
[42:44] | Forgot my backpack. | 我忘记我的牙签了 |
[42:46] | 97-X. the future of rock and roll. | 97-X,未来的摇滚乐 |
[42:53] | 97-X 97-X Bam. | |
[42:55] | The future of rock and roll. | 未来的摇滚乐 |
[43:01] | 97-X 97-X Bam. | |
[43:04] | The future of rock and roll. | 未来的摇滚乐 |
[43:08] | 97-X 97-X Bam. | |
[43:11] | The future of rock and roll. | 未来的摇滚乐 |
[43:15] | Ray,Ray,Ray,Enough already. Change the channel. | 雷..够了 换电台吧 |
[43:19] | The future of rock and roll. | 未来的摇滚乐 |
[43:22] | 97-X Bam. | |
[43:25] | The future of rock and roll. | 未来的摇滚乐 |
[43:28] | Lenny, I don’t care what you think. Did they say that? | 连尼,连尼,我不管你怎么想 他们这样说的吗? |
[43:31] | You’re gonna have to be a lot more forceful with them. | 你对他们得更强硬点 |
[43:34] | Shut up a moment here. I am in serious trouble. | 连尼,连尼,听着 住嘴一下 我有大麻烦了 |
[43:37] | I can’t get to these cars. I can’t get the money. | 我没法拿到车 我没有拿到钱 |
[43:39] | Do you understand that?My loan is past due. | 你了解吗?我的贷款已经过期未还了 |
[43:42] | Look. I’ll call the loan officer. tell him we have a little problem. | 我会打电话给他们 告诉他们我们有点小问题 |
[43:47] | Lister. Charlie. Let me talk to Wyatt. | 听着,查理,让我 |
[43:48] | Just listen to me. I’ll be in LAX in three hours. | 连尼,你听好 我三小时内就会回到洛杉矶机场 |
[43:52] | Remember, the Buick is in A-3, main terminal. | 记得,那台别克在A-3主航站 |
[43:57] | Make sure they pick it up. | 一定要确定让他们领回这辆车 |
[43:57] | Right. See you in a few. | 好,回头见 |
[44:04] | Will Dr. Baker. Dr. Ardrew Baker. | 贝克医生,贝克医生 |
[44:07] | please pick up the white courtesy phone ? | 请拿起白色的免费电话 |
[44:10] | Raymond, Let’s go. | 雷蒙,我们走 |
[44:15] | Let’s go! Come on. | 我们走!走了 |
[44:19] | What were you watching? | 你在看什么? |
[44:20] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 你不知道? |
[44:23] | Firal call for Flight 1559. | 1559次班机最后一次登机呼叫 |
[44:27] | service to Salt Lake City and Los Argeles. | 从盐湖城飞洛杉矶 |
[44:32] | ‘Course, there’s an airplane out there. | 当然,这里有一架飞机 |
[44:35] | That’s right, and everybody’s boarding. Airline travel’s very dangerous. | – 是,而且大家都在登机 – 航空旅行是非常危险的 |
[44:38] | It’s the safest travel in the world. You’re gonna love this. Trust me. | 这是全世界最安全的旅行 你会爱上它的,相信我 |
[44:42] | – Now, come on. – Oh, no. | – 现在,来吧 – 喔,不要 |
[44:46] | We’re in an airport. People fly out of airports. | 我们在机场 大家都是从机场飞到别的地方 |
[44:48] | What did you think we were doing here ? | 你觉得我们会在这里干嘛? |
[44:50] | In 1987, there were 30 airline accidents. | 飞行是很危险的 1987年有三十件飞行意外事件 |
[44:53] | 211 were fatalities, 231 were definitely passengers. | 两百一十一人死亡 两百三十人绝对是乘客 |
[44:56] | This plane is very safe. Believe me. | 飞机是很安全的 相信我 |
[44:58] | I gotta get to L.A. I don’t have time for this shit. | 我得到洛杉矶 我没时间听这些废话 |
[45:01] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 你不知道? |
[45:04] | – No. – Is it this airline ? | – 不 – 是这航空公司吗? |
[45:07] | Is it this airline ?Okay, fine. | 是这航空公司吗?,很好 |
[45:08] | We can… There’s an American plane– | 我们可以… 有一班美国航空 |
[45:12] | American Flight 625 crashed April 27, 1976. | 美国航空625班机 在1976年4月27日坠毁 |
[45:17] | We don’t have to take American, there’s a lot of flights. | 我们不需要搭美国航空 还有其他飞机 |
[45:19] | Pick another airline. | 挑另一家航空公司吧 |
[45:21] | Continental. | 大陆航空 |
[45:22] | Continental crashed November 15, 1987. | 大陆航空在1987年11月15日坠毁 |
[45:25] | Flight 1713. 28 casualties. | 1713次班机,二十八人死亡 |
[45:28] | – This is very serious. – Very serious. | – 这很严重 – 非常严重 |
[45:31] | I have to get to Los Angeles. | 我得到洛杉矶去 |
[45:32] | So you’re gonna get on that plane, understand me ? | 所以你得上那架飞机 你了解吗? |
[45:35] | You’re gonna have to get on a plane. | 你得搭飞机 |
[45:37] | Yeah, get on a plane. | 是,搭飞机 |
[45:40] | Now, there’s a Delta. | 好,三角洲航空公司 |
[45:43] | It leaves at midnight, but how’s Delta ? | 半夜起飞,但三角洲航空如何? |
[45:45] | Delta crashed August 2, 1985. | 1985年8月2日坠毁 |
[45:48] | Lockheed L-1011 . | 洛克希德L-1011 |
[45:49] | Dallas-Fort Worth. Terrible wind shear. 135 passengers. | 在达拉斯福斯 遇到恐怖的风切,135个乘客丧命 |
[45:53] | All airlines have crashed at one time or another. | 所有航空公司都曾发生过坠机事件 |
[45:56] | That doesn’t mean that they are not safe. | 但不表示它们不安全啊 |
[45:58] | – Qantas. – Qantas ? | – 澳洲航空 – 澳洲航空? |
[46:00] | Qantas never crashed. | 澳洲航空没发生过坠机事件 |
[46:02] | – Qantas ? | 澳洲航空? |
[46:03] | – Never crashed. | 从未坠过机 |
[46:06] | That’s–that’s going to do me a lot of good, Ray. | 那- 那真是帮了我一个大忙,雷 |
[46:09] | Qantas doesn’t fly to L.A. out of Cincinnati. | 澳洲航空公司 没有从辛那提飞洛杉矶的班机 |
[46:12] | You’ve gotta get to Melbourne– Melbourne, Australia– | 你得到墨尔本 澳洲墨尔本 |
[46:15] | in order to get the plane that flies to Los Angeles. | 才能搭上飞往洛杉矶的飞机 你听到了吗? |
[46:18] | Canberra’s the capital. 16.2 million population. | 坎培拉是首都 一千六百二十万人口 |
[46:21] | Very lovely beaches. | 很美丽的沙滩 |
[46:22] | You and I are gonna get on this fucking plane! | 你和我得上他妈的这班飞机 |
[46:35] | We’re not going to take the plane. He’s okay! | 我们不上这班飞机好了 他没事!他没事! |
[46:38] | We’re not going to take the plane. | 我们不搭这班飞机 |
[46:41] | Just relax. He was upset. | 放轻松 他身体不舒服 |
[46:44] | We were going to take the plane. | 我们本来要搭这班飞机的 |
[46:45] | We’re not gonna take the plane. We’re not going to fly. | 我们不搭这班飞机了 我们不飞了,好吗? |
[46:48] | No flying. | 不飞了 |
[46:53] | – We’re not going to fly. – No flying. | – 我们不飞 – 不飞 |
[46:56] | You tire me, Ray. | 你真让我感到疲倦,雷 |
[46:58] | We’re going to drive to Los Angeles. | 我们得开车回洛杉矶 我们开车回洛杉矶 |
[47:01] | Okay?Come on. | 好吗?吧,雷 |
[47:03] | Ray, come on. | 雷,来吧 |
[47:06] | No flying. | 不飞了 |
[47:07] | We’re not gonna take the plane. Just grab the fucking bag. | 我们不搭这班飞机了 抓紧你他妈的袋子 |
[47:10] | No flying. | 不飞了 |
[47:12] | I want you to know you are killing me, man. | 你简直折磨死人,雷 我要你知道你很折磨人,老兄 |
[47:16] | I got to be in L.A. in three hours, it’s gonna take me three days. | 我得在三小时内回洛杉矶 这下得要三天了 |
[47:24] | No flying. | 不飞了 |
[47:25] | – No flying. – No flying. | – 不飞了 – 不飞了 |
[47:29] | Course, I got Jeopardy! at 5:00. I watch Jeopardy! at 5:00. | 当然,五点钟危险边缘节目要播出 我五点钟看危险边缘 ‘ |
[47:33] | – Don’t start with that. – I’ve got Jeopardy at 5:00. | – 别又来了 – 我五点钟要看危险边缘 |
[48:11] | – Dispatch, this is 109. – Go ahead. 109. | – 派遣中心,我是109 – 请说,109 |
[48:13] | See if you can get another unit up here for point control. | 可否请你增派另一个单位 到这里来做定点控制 |
[48:16] | Two more over to you. 10-40. | 再增派两个单位给你,10-40 |
[48:21] | Come on! Come on, move! | 快点! 快点,走啊! |
[48:25] | Bring some more up. | 再调动多几个过来 |
[48:31] | – Yeah, there’s a– – Ray, get in the car. | – 是,有一个 – 雷,上车 |
[48:35] | Just get in the car! Are you crazy? | 上车就好! 你疯了吗? |
[48:38] | We’ll be out of this in a second. That’s good. | 来吧,我们一下就走出去了 很好 |
[48:41] | It’s okay. That’s right. | 没事,没关系的 |
[48:43] | We’ll be out of here in a few seconds. | 我们一下就离开这里了 |
[48:45] | That’s good, Ray. That’s good. | 很好,雷,很好 |
[48:47] | There’s definitely a fatal accident over there. | 一定是死亡车祸 |
[48:51] | We don’t need your help. Go on back to your car. | 我们不需要你的帮忙 回到你车上 |
[48:55] | 等一下! Just a minute! | |
[49:00] | Bitch | 贱人! |
[49:05] | There’s nothing to see here. Get back in your car. | 这里没什么好看的 回到你车上 |
[49:09] | – Yes, sir. – Go back and get in your car. | – 是,先生 – 回去,上车去 |
[49:11] | Yes, sir. Just stay there by the side. | 是,先生 等在路边,好吗,雷蒙? |
[49:14] | Ray, listen! Just stay there! | 雷,听好! 等在这里,不要动! |
[49:16] | Yeah, definitely a lot of traffic. | 是,绝对是交通阻塞 |
[49:20] | A hell of a lot of work for $3 million. | 为了这三百万美元 工作的确不少 |
[49:22] | I should just leave him on the goddamn highway. | 我应该就在这该死的高速公路上 放他鸽子,然后赶快溜走 |
[49:26] | I hear you! | 我听到你说的话了! |
[49:33] | Stay in your car, please! | 请留在车里! |
[49:36] | What was that– 555 Sam Adam Barry ? | 那是什么 555山姆亚当拜瑞? |
[49:42] | What’s it going to be, Ray? | 又是什么,雷?又是什么? |
[49:44] | This is a very dangerous highway. | 这是条非常危险的高速公路 |
[49:46] | How am I gonna get to L.A.? | 我该怎么回到洛杉矶呢? |
[49:48] | Driving on this interstate is very dangerous. | 在这条州际高速公路开车非常危险 |
[49:50] | Want to get off the highway?Will that make you happy? | 在高速公路上下车 会让你快乐吗? |
[49:53] | Well, you gotta get in the car! | 呃,你得到车上来! |
[49:55] | ‘Course, in 1986, 46,400 male drivers | 当然,四万六千四百位男性驾驶人… |
[49:57] | were definitely involved in fatal accidents. | 绝对涉及死亡车祸 |
[50:02] | I got an idea. I got a great idea. | 我有个主意 我有个好主意 |
[50:05] | Stay in front of the car until we get off the exit. | 你在车前面走 直到我们走到出口为止 |
[50:07] | You’ll get in and we’ll take a not-so-dangerous road. | 你再上车 我们会走一条不这么危险的路 |
[50:10] | Whatever that might be. Is that an idea ? | 不管是哪一条路 这个主意不错吧? |
[50:13] | Give me five. That’s a great idea. | 让我们击掌庆祝 |
[50:15] | Gimme five. | 击掌庆祝 |
[50:16] | This guy’s a fucking fruitcake. | 这家伙他妈的真是个神经病 |
[50:18] | 好了 疏散! All right. Let’s move out! | |
[50:20] | They’ve got two more units… | 他们又增派了两个单位… |
[50:22] | The fire department’s covering it. | 消防队也在防守了 |
[50:24] | They’ve got two more units… | 他们增派了两个单位… |
[50:26] | I’m asking who’s on first. That’s the man’s name. | 我问你谁在一垒 这就是那个人的名字 |
[50:29] | That’s whose name ?Yes. Then go ahead and tell me. Who. | 那是谁的名字? 那就告诉我,是谁? |
[50:32] | The guy on first. Who. | 谁先在一垒的,谁? |
[50:34] | The first baseman. Who is on first. | 一垒手,谁在一垒 |
[50:36] | Who is ?Yes. | 谁? |
[50:38] | After all, the man earns it. Who does ?Absolutely. | 毕竟,是这个人赢来的 是谁?对没错 |
[50:42] | All I’m trying to find out is what’s the guy’s name on first base ? | 我只是想要找出 究竟是谁在一垒? |
[50:45] | I’m not asking who’s on second. No, no. What is on second base. | 不,不,什么东西在二垒 我不是在问谁在二垒 |
[50:48] | Who’s on first?That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 谁在一垒 这是我想要弄清楚的 |
[50:51] | Get the hell in the car! | 滚上车! |
[50:53] | Yeah, get in the car. Get in the car, yeah. | 是,上车 上车,对 |
[50:56] | ‘Course, I have to be in bed by 11 :00. | 当然,我得十一点钟上床 |
[50:58] | Lights out at 11 :00. Have to watch TV. | 十一点熄灯 得看电视 |
[51:06] | ‘Course, now it’s almost 19 minutes to 11 :00. | 当然,几乎还有十九分钟 就到十一点了 |
[51:08] | I have to be in bed at 11 :00. | 我得在十一点上床 熄灯 |
[51:11] | We’re not flying, we’re not on the interstate. We’re on some shit secondary road. | 我们不搭飞机,也不走州际公路 我们在某条鸟不拉屎的小路 |
[51:14] | I gotta make up some time, get to Los Angeles. | 我得快快赶路,赶到洛杉矶 |
[51:17] | My business needs me. I gotta make up some time. | 我的生意需要我 得弥补失去的时间 |
[51:19] | Definitely watch TV, | 绝对得看电视 |
[51:21] | but you have to be in bed at 11 :00. Lights out. | 但你得十一点上床,熄灯 |
[51:23] | Forget it. 19 minutes to 11 :00. | – 算了 – 还有十九分钟到十一点 |
[51:41] | “We don’t go out when it rains.” This is a good one– | 这条规定不错 “下雨天不出门” |
[51:43] | I hope you appreciate this | 这条规定真不错 我希望你感激这个安排 |
[51:46] | because my business is going down the fucking toilet. | 因为我的生意已经快完蛋了 |
[51:48] | I should be in L.A. | 我该在洛杉矶的 |
[51:50] | Instead, I’m in the Honeymoon Haven Motel in Bumblefuck, Missouri, | 而我却在密苏里某个鬼地方的 蜜月港汽车旅馆 |
[51:54] | because you won’t go out when it rains. | 因为你下雨天不出门 |
[51:56] | It’s mystifying. Fucking mystifying. | 真是神秘难解 真的是,他妈的神秘难解 |
[52:02] | 火花闪动牙膏 | |
[52:03] | What is this ?Good news, bad news ? | 是怎么回事?好消息,还是坏消息? |
[52:06] | We passed DOT, but failed EPA. | 我们通过了运输部 却没通过环保署检查 |
[52:08] | It all ends up the same. I can’t get my money. | 结果都一样 我拿不到我的钱 |
[52:11] | Yes, I’m just stuck in Cincinnati since the funeral. | 是,从葬礼后 我就只是困在辛辛那提 |
[52:14] | So many leftover details. | 留下很多细节待处理 |
[52:16] | My family is, needless to say, quite overwhelmed. | 不用说,我的家人都被击垮了 |
[52:20] | Thank you. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你,我很感激 |
[52:21] | Well, it is a shock, to say the least. | 呃,至少,这是个令人震惊的消息 |
[52:25] | Thank you. Is there any way I can get an extension on that loan ? | 谢谢你,有没有可能 把那个贷款期限再宽限几天? |
[52:28] | Just a couple of days. It would make a world of difference. | 几天就好 对我会有天壤之别 |
[52:39] | We don’t go out when it’s raining. | 我们下雨天不出门 |
[52:46] | What?Speak up. | 什么?讲话 |
[52:47] | I bought time, I didn’t buy that kind of time. | 连尼 我换取了一点时间,但不是这样的 |
[52:50] | You’re gonna have to– how much ? | 你得怎样 多少? |
[52:52] | ‘Course, it’s 12:30. Lunch is 12:30. | 当然,是十二点半 午餐是十二点半 |
[52:54] | – What do you want for lunch ? – Wednesday’s fish sticks. | – 你午餐要吃什么? – 星期三是炸鱼条 |
[52:57] | – Fish sticks ? – Green lime Jell-O for dessert. | – 炸鱼条? – 甜点是绿色的莱姆果冻 |
[53:00] | Want another apple juice ? | 你还要一个苹果汁吗? |
[53:02] | Orange soda. Oh, it’s 12:31 . | 橘子苏打 喔,现在是十二点三十一分 |
[53:05] | I gotta go. He’s starting to rock and moan. | 我得走了 他又要开始摇晃呻吟了 |
[53:07] | Yeah, it’s definitely 12:32. | – 是,十二点三十一分了 – 没关系 |
[53:09] | – You’d better give me that gun. | 你最好把那枝枪给我 |
[53:11] | – Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[53:13] | – Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[53:14] | – How did you figure to frame him? | 你怎么想到要陷害他的? |
[53:16] | Framed? Who’s been framed? | 陷害? |
[53:18] | – Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[53:19] | ‘Course, there’s four fish sticks. There’s supposed to be eight. | 当然,这里有四根炸鱼条 应该有八根的 |
[53:23] | Eight?There’s Eight. | 八根?有八根啊 |
[53:26] | Take a shower, Ray? | 你淋浴吗,雷? |
[53:29] | You take a shower, right? | 你淋浴吧? |
[53:31] | Same thing as rain– you get a little wet. | 就像下雨一样啊 你把自己弄湿一点点啊 |
[53:34] | What do you say? | 怎么样? |
[53:36] | ‘Course, the shower’s in the bathroom. | 当然,淋浴是在浴室里 |
[53:40] | That’s the end of that conversation. | 谈话结束 |
[53:42] | – Go agair. – British poetry for 200. please. | – 继续再来 – 请选英国诗,我下两百元注 |
[53:44] | The arswer at the top of the category. | 答案在这一类第一行 |
[53:46] | ”Shakespeare wrote over 150 poems ir this 1 4-lire form. ” | “莎士比亚以这种十四行的形式 写了超过一百五十首诗” |
[53:49] | What is a sonnet? | 是十四行诗? |
[53:51] | – What is a sorret? – You got it. | – 是十四行诗? – 对了 |
[53:52] | – Double lellers for 200. – Top of that ore. | – 我选字母,两百元加倍下注 – 第一个问题 |
[53:55] | ”The last word ir the Pledge of Allegiarce. ” | “效忠誓词的最后一个字” |
[53:58] | – Mark? – What is ”stards”? | – 马克? – 是”代表” |
[53:59] | Stu, legally, Bruner never established | 史都,从法律来看 布拉纳从未建立… |
[54:03] | a conservatorship of Raymond? | 雷蒙的信托? |
[54:07] | He didn’t figure anyone would show up to contest his authority. | 他没想到有人会争夺他的权力 |
[54:10] | If that’s the case, I definitely will get custody | 如果情况是这样 我绝对可以得到监护权 |
[54:13] | – and the $3 million, right?- Possibly. | 以及那三百万元,是吗? |
[54:15] | You set up a date for the custody hearing. | 你去为监护听证安排个日期 |
[54:19] | Stu, I want a firm date, and I want it early. | 史都,我要一个确定的日期 而且要早 |
[54:22] | I found that it was ar origiral record. | 我发现这是原版唱片 |
[54:24] | because the origiral sorg had two verses… | 因为原来这首歌有两个歌谱 |
[54:27] | Lenny, she hasn’t come in, she hasn’t called? | 连尼,她没进来,也没打电话? |
[54:31] | If you see her or hear from her, tell her to call me at this number. | 如果她跟你联络 告诉她打电话到这个号码 |
[54:46] | The Air Alpha Force. From Nike. | 阿法空中部队 耐克球鞋提供 |
[54:51] | Would you look at that– 1957 Studebaker Goldenhawk. | 你看看这辆车 1957年的史坦贝克金鹰 |
[54:55] | Zero to sixty in under eight seconds. | 八秒钟内就可以加速到六十英哩 |
[54:57] | 275 supercharged horsepower under that hood. | 引擎盖下有两百七十五机械增压马力 |
[54:59] | – That’s beautiful. – I’m an excellent driver. | – 太漂亮了 – 我是很优秀的驾驶者 |
[55:02] | You know how to drive ? | 你知道怎么开车? |
[55:05] | When did you drive ? | 你什么时候开车的? |
[55:06] | I drove the Buick on the driveway when my dad came to Wallbrook. | 我父亲来沃布鲁克时 我在车道上开这辆别克的 |
[55:11] | Was dad in the car, Ray? | 爸在车里吗?爸在车里吗,雷? |
[55:16] | – And he let you drive the Buick? – Yeah, slow on the driveway. | – 他让你开这辆别克? – 在车道上慢慢开 |
[55:21] | We’ll have to let you drive sometime. | 我们得找个时间让你开开这辆车 |
[55:26] | You rever touch the steering wheel when I’m driving! | 绝对不要在我开车时碰方向盘 |
[55:29] | Do you hear me ? | 你听到我说的话吗? 你听到了吗? |
[55:30] | ‘Course, I don’t have my underwear. | 当然,我没穿内裤 |
[55:32] | What? | 什么? |
[55:34] | I’m not wearing my underwear. | 我绝对没穿我的内裤 |
[55:35] | I gave you a fresh pair of mine this morning. | 我今早给你一条干净的内裤啊 |
[55:37] | Not my underwear. | 但不是我的内裤 |
[55:40] | I told you to go in the bathroom and put them on. | 我告诉你到浴室里穿起来 内裤现在在哪里? |
[55:42] | ‘Course, they’re in the pocket of my jacket. | 当然,他们在我夹克口袋里 |
[55:45] | – Where ? – Here. | – 哪里? – 这里 |
[55:46] | – These are too tight. – I don’t want them back. | – 这条太紧了 – 你不用还给我 |
[55:49] | These are not boxer shorts. Mine are boxer shorts. | 这条不是四角内裤 我穿的是四角内裤 |
[55:51] | – What’s the difference ? – These are Hanes 32. | – 有什么差别? – 这条是汉斯三十二号的 |
[55:55] | My boxers have my name. It says ”Raymond”. | 我的四角内裤有我的名字 写着”雷蒙” |
[55:57] | When we pass a store, we’ll pick you up a pair of boxer shorts. | 我们经过店的时候 我会帮你买一条四角内裤 |
[56:00] | I get my boxer shorts at Kmart in Cincinnati. | 我在辛辛那提的K市场 买我的四角内裤 |
[56:03] | We’re not going back, so don’t even start. | 我们不会回辛辛那提去的 所以根本别再跟我来这套 |
[56:05] | 400 Oak Street. | 橡树街四百号 |
[56:07] | You don’t have to go to Cincinnati to pick up boxer shorts. | 你不需要到辛辛那提去买四角内裤 |
[56:10] | It’s Oak and Burnett, in Cincinnati. It’s Kmart. | 在辛辛那提橡树街和伯内街交口 是K市场 |
[56:13] | What did I say?I know you hear me. | 我跟你说什么了?我知道你听到了 |
[56:15] | You don’t fool me with this shit for a second. | 你别用这些狗屎话来骗我 |
[56:18] | Yours are too tight. | 你的内裤太紧了 |
[56:19] | Ray, did you fucking hear what I said? | 雷,你他妈的听到我说的话吗? |
[56:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[56:26] | Cincinnati’s a long way off. | 辛辛那提太远了 |
[56:28] | We’re getting further away from Kmart. | 我们越开,离K市场越远 |
[56:31] | You don’t have to go to Cincinnati to get underwear. | 你不需要到辛辛那提买内裤 |
[56:34] | You have to go to Kmart. 400 Oak Street. | 你得去橡树街四百号的K市场 |
[56:36] | We’re not going to Cincinnati. That’s final. | 我们不去辛辛那提 就这么决定 |
[56:39] | I get my boxer shorts at Kmart. | 我在K市场买我的内裤的 |
[56:40] | – That is final! – I’m gonna be short-less. | – 这是最后决定 – 我会没有内裤穿的 |
[56:50] | Fuck! | 干! |
[56:52] | What difference does it make where you buy underwear? | 你在哪里买内裤有什么差别? |
[56:56] | What difference does it make ?Underwear is underwear! | 有什么差别?内裤就是内裤! |
[56:59] | It is underwear wherever you buy it! | 在哪里买的都是内裤! |
[57:01] | In Cincinnati or wherever! | 不管是辛辛那提还是任何地方! |
[57:04] | Kmart. | K市场 |
[57:05] | You know what I think, Ray? | 你知道我怎么想吗,雷? |
[57:07] | I think this autism is a bunch of shit! | 我觉得自闭症是一堆狗屎! |
[57:09] | Cause you can’t tell me you’re not in there somewhere! | 因为你内心一定是正常的 |
[57:13] | Boxer shorts. | 四角内裤 |
[57:15] | Boxer shorts at Kmart. | K市场的四角内裤 |
[57:18] | These are– these are Hanes 32. | 这条是汉斯三十二号的 |
[57:21] | – You’re driving me crazy. – Mine are boxer shorts. | – 你快把我逼疯了 – 我的内裤是四角内裤 |
[57:23] | We’re gonna make a stop and find a psychiatrist. | 我们得停下来找个心理分析师 |
[57:26] | You’re driving me crazy. | 你快把我逼疯了 |
[57:27] | Oak and Burnett– that’s where the shorts are. | 橡树街和伯内街 内裤就在那里 |
[57:30] | We have to buy them at Kmart, Oak and Burnett. | 我们得在K市场买内裤 橡树街和伯内街 |
[57:32] | We have to buy them back in– | 我们得回去买 |
[57:35] | ‘Course, you’re shorts are on the highway. | 当然,你的内裤是在高速公路上 |
[57:37] | Let’s go back to Cincinnati. Kmart. | 让我们回到辛辛那提的K市场 |
[58:05] | Good luck trying to find a shrink in this town. | 想要在这个小镇找到心理医师 得要走好运才行 |
[58:49] | “行走” | |
[59:03] | “止步” | |
[59:23] | Hey, you! Dipshit! Move it! | 喂,你!混蛋!走开! |
[59:29] | You ain’t gonna move, I’ll move you. | 如果你不动,我就来把你挪开 |
[59:31] | Hey, buddy! Hey, you! | 喂,老兄!喂,你! |
[59:33] | You’re gonna get run over. | 你会被撞死的 |
[59:35] | – You’re going to get hurt. – It says ”Don’t walk.” | – 你会受伤的 – 标志说”止步” |
[59:37] | – Do you hear me ? – It says ”Don’t walk.” | – 你听到了吗? – 标志说”止步” |
[59:40] | Move it. | 走啊 |
[59:42] | It’s all right. I’m sorry. He’s from out of town. | 没事,很抱歉 他是从外地来的 |
[59:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[59:47] | – It’s all right. – We gotta get to Kmart. | – 没关系 – 我们去K市场 |
[59:52] | – Come on. – Kmart. 400 Oak Street. | – 来吧 – K市场,橡树街四百号 |
[59:54] | – It said ”Don’t walk.” – It’s broken. | – 标志说”止步” – 标志坏了 |
[59:56] | It said ”Don’t walk.” | 标志说”止步” |
[59:59] | Have to get to Kmart. 400 Oak and Burnett. | 我得到K市场 橡树街四百号,和伯内街交会口 |
[1:00:03] | Oak and Burnett. | 橡树街和伯内街 |
[1:00:07] | He said, ”Young man, go west. Go west.” | 他说,”年轻人西进,西进 |
[1:00:10] | And this is the way our country developed, | 这是我们国家开发的方向 |
[1:00:12] | from the East Coast to the West Coast. | 从东岸到西岸 |
[1:00:15] | During that period of time, there was initiated a… | 在这段时间 开始了… |
[1:00:22] | what was known as a Pony Express. | 所谓的小马快车 |
[1:00:24] | I’m sure you’ve read about it in the history of the United States. | 我相信你们都在美国历史中 读过相关的资料 |
[1:00:28] | I may not have the days exactly right, or the years, | 我或许没法把确实日期记对 |
[1:00:31] | but I’m more or less familiar with the history of the United States. | 但我多少是熟悉美国史的 |
[1:00:36] | And I love to tell… | 而且我很爱说 |
[1:00:37] | He’s artistic ? | 他有美感? |
[1:00:39] | No. He’s autistic. | 不,他是自闭的 |
[1:00:41] | I’m not familiar with that. | 我不熟悉这个名词 |
[1:00:43] | What is the exact nature of the problem ? | 这个问题的确实本质是什么? |
[1:00:47] | He lives in a world of his own. | 他住在自己的世界里 |
[1:00:50] | I’m sorry, but what’s wrorg with him ? | 抱歉 但他究竟哪里不对劲? |
[1:00:56] | Do a little of ”What’s on First?’ for her. | 给她来一段”谁在一垒” |
[1:00:58] | Who’s on first. What’s on second. | 谁在一垒,什么东西在二垒 |
[1:01:00] | They set up a…initial program | 呃…他们设定了… 一个初步计划 |
[1:01:07] | where a Pony Express would ride for approximately 20 miles… | 小马快车会行驶大约二十英哩… |
[1:01:15] | What am I supposed to do ?There’s gotta be something I can do. | 我可以做些什么?一定有些我可以做的事情 |
[1:01:19] | I’m not a psychiatrist, | 我不是精神科医生 |
[1:01:20] | but I do know that his brain doesn’t work like other people. | 但我知道他的脑子 跟其他人的运作方式不同 |
[1:01:23] | What he does isn’t intended to be annoying. | 他不是有意要烦扰你的 |
[1:01:26] | If he’s getting on your nerves, just take a break. | 如果他惹毛你了 你就休息一下 |
[1:01:28] | – Spend time away from him. – Sure, I’ll just send him back. | – 离开他一段时间 – 当然,我就把他送回去好了 |
[1:01:32] | – Sorry? – Nothing, it’s an inside joke. | – 对不起? – 没事,只是个圈内笑话 |
[1:01:34] | You’re telling me I just have to deal with this ? | 你在告诉我 我就只能面对这个毛病? |
[1:01:37] | I just gotta deal with this stuff? | 我只能接受这玩意? |
[1:01:39] | Yeah, that’s about it. | 是,差不多就是这意思 |
[1:01:42] | Out of curiosity, does he have any special abilities ? | 出于好奇 他有没有一些特殊能力? |
[1:01:47] | Well, he’s got a pretty good memory. | 呃,他记忆力很不错 |
[1:01:49] | He counts toothpicks. | 他数牙签 |
[1:01:51] | They spilled toothpicks on the floor. | 他们把一盒牙签洒在地板上 |
[1:01:53] | He took one look and knew exactly how many there were. | 他看一眼 就知道究竟有多少根牙签 |
[1:01:56] | He counted them in seconds. | 他在几秒钟内就数清楚了 |
[1:02:01] | Are you good with numbers ? | 你很精通数字吗? |
[1:02:05] | I read about this. I want to try something. | 我读过这样的资料 我想尝试一件事情 |
[1:02:07] | – Kmart. 400 Oak Street. – What did I tell ya ?After this. | – K市场,橡树街四百号 – 我不是说过了吗?完医生 |
[1:02:10] | Ray, can we try something? | – 我们试试一些东西好吗? – 好 |
[1:02:13] | Do you know how much 312 times 123 is ? | 312乘以123是多少? |
[1:02:19] | 38,376 | 38,376. |
[1:02:21] | – He’s right. – What? | – 他答对了 – 什么? |
[1:02:23] | He’s right. | – 他答对了 – 他答对了? |
[1:02:27] | How much is 4,343 times 1,234? | 4,343乘以1,234等于多少? |
[1:02:33] | 5,359,262 | 5,359,262. |
[1:02:35] | – He’s a genius. – He’s right. | – 他是个天才 – 他答对了 |
[1:02:38] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[1:02:39] | Ray, do you know how much the square root of 2,130 is ? | 雷,你知道2,130的开平方根是多少? |
[1:02:45] | 46.1519 | 46.1519 |
[1:02:49] | – 2304. 2304 | |
[1:02:51] | – That’s amazing. | 真神奇啊 |
[1:02:52] | That is amazing. He should work for NASA or something like that. | 真神奇 他应该到航太总署那类单位工作的 |
[1:02:57] | If you had a dollar, and you spent 50 cents, | 如果你有一块钱 你花掉五毛钱 |
[1:03:01] | how much money would you have left? | 你还剩多少钱? |
[1:03:07] | About 70. | 大概七毛钱 |
[1:03:08] | – 70 cents ? – 70 cents. | – 七毛钱? – 七毛钱 |
[1:03:10] | – So much for the NASA idea. – We should go to Kmart. | – 为航太总署工作大概不行了 – 我们应该到K市场去了 |
[1:03:13] | – What did I tell ya ?After this. – 400 Oak Street. | – 我不是告诉过你吗? – 橡树街四百号 |
[1:03:17] | Do you know how much a candy bar costs ? | 你知道一块糖要多少钱? |
[1:03:20] | – About $100. – $100, huh ? | – 大概一百元 – 一百元? |
[1:03:22] | Know how much those new compact cars cost? | 你知道这种小轿车一台多少钱? |
[1:03:25] | About $100. | 大概一百元 |
[1:03:28] | In his particular case, he’s very high-functioning. | 以他的情况来看,他很不错 他是非常高功能的 |
[1:03:32] | Most autistics can’t speak or can’t communicate. | 多数自闭症患者没法讲话 也没法沟通 |
[1:03:38] | Do you know what autistic is ? | 你知道什么是自闭吗? |
[1:03:40] | – Yeah – You know that word? | – 是 – 你知道这个字? |
[1:03:42] | Yeah | 是 |
[1:03:44] | Are you autistic ? | 你有自闭症吗? |
[1:03:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为 |
[1:03:50] | No, definitely not. | 不,绝对不是 |
[1:03:59] | Lenny, shut up. Let me see if I understand. | 连尼,闭嘴就好 让我看看我弄懂没有 |
[1:04:01] | Very small here. | 这里很小 |
[1:04:02] | It’s gonna cost me $10,000 additional for each car? | 每辆车还要多花我一万元? |
[1:04:05] | – It’s very crowded. – Ray, please. Just one second. | – 这里很挤 – 雷,拜托,一下就好 |
[1:04:09] | They want to take out the manifold and carburetors | 什么?他们要把歧管和化油器拿掉? |
[1:04:12] | in order to put in a fuel injection system ?Now? | 才能把燃油喷注系统装上?现在吗? |
[1:04:15] | That is nonsense. This is bullshit. | 简直是胡说八道 废话 |
[1:04:17] | – What are you doing? – Too crowded for a backpack. | – 你在干嘛? – 太挤了,容不下背包 |
[1:04:19] | Leave this on. | 戴着 |
[1:04:21] | It’s gonna cost me $40,000 just to meet EPA now. | 我要符合环保署规定 现在得花四万元了? |
[1:04:24] | What?No. | 什么?要 |
[1:04:25] | Give me the number, and I’m gonna call the conversion shop myself. | 给我电话号码 我自己打电话给改装厂 |
[1:04:29] | That’s my pen, and that’s definitely my book. | 那是我的笔 这绝对是我的书 |
[1:04:31] | Taking your book is not serious injury. | 拿你的书不是严重伤害 |
[1:04:33] | Serious Injury book is red. That book is blue. | 严重伤害书是红的 那本书是蓝的 |
[1:04:36] | Forgive me, I lost my secret decoder ring. | 原谅我 我的秘密解码指环掉了 |
[1:04:38] | – You’re already on number 18. | 当然,你已经在第十八项了 |
[1:04:40] | – 1988. I know. | 1988,我知道 |
[1:04:42] | ‘Course, that’s my book. That’s my pen. | 当然,这是我的书 那是我的笔 |
[1:04:44] | It’s 12 minutes till Wapner. It’s definitely very small in here. | 还有十二分钟就到华普纳法官的节目 这里绝对很小 |
[1:04:48] | Small and safe. | 小而安全 你可别错过派对 |
[1:04:50] | – You don’t want to miss the party. – ”What you’re witnessing is real.” | “你现在看到的是真实故事” |
[1:04:52] | There’s a party in your honor, Ray. | 雷,我们要为你举办一个欢迎派对 |
[1:04:55] | When we get to L.A., a little custody hearing. | 我们到洛杉矶后 会有一个小小的监护权听证会 |
[1:04:58] | You know why there’s a party for you?Because you’re the $3 Million Man. | 你知道我们会为你办一个派对?因为你是那身价三百万元的人 |
[1:05:01] | – ”What you are witnessing is real.” – Ken Aldorf. Charlie Babbitt. | – “你现在看到的是真实故事” – 肯.阿尔道夫,查理.巴比特 |
[1:05:05] | – Fart. – Yeah, I’ll hold. | – 放屁 – 好,我会等着 |
[1:05:08] | Fart. | 放屁 |
[1:05:09] | Did you fart, Ray?Did you fucking fart? | 你放屁了吗,雷?你他妈的放屁了吗? |
[1:05:13] | Man…how do you get this… | 老兄…你怎么这样的… |
[1:05:16] | – How can you stand that? – I don’t mind it. | – 你怎么受得了? – 我不介意啊 |
[1:05:19] | How can you stand it? | 你怎么受得了? |
[1:05:20] | – 10 minutes to Wapner now. – Ken, how are you? | – 再十分钟就到华普纳法官的节目了 – 肯,你好吗? |
[1:05:23] | Definitely locked in this box with no TV. | 我绝对是被关在这个盒子里 看不到电视了 |
[1:05:26] | It’s definitely gonna start. The People’s Court. | 人民法庭绝对就要开始了 |
[1:05:29] | How could this be ?How could this happen now? | 怎么可能这样?这怎么可能发生的? |
[1:05:31] | People’s Court starts on the– they start right on the button. | 人民法庭开始 从按钮开始 |
[1:05:35] | They definitely start on the button. | 绝对从按钮开始的 |
[1:05:37] | I got a problem. I’ll call you from our next stop. | 我有点问题 我会从下一站打电话给你 |
[1:05:40] | We’re definitely not gonna make it for the program. | 我们绝对赶不上节目了 |
[1:05:43] | – We definitely have to go. – We’re going. Just take it easy. | – 我们绝对得走了 – 我们这就走了,放轻松 |
[1:05:46] | Eight minutes to Wapner. | 再八分钟就到华普纳法官节目了 |
[1:05:48] | Where am I going to find a television around here ? | 我在这地方要去哪里找电视? |
[1:05:50] | – Eight minutes to Wapner. | – 再八分钟就到华普纳法官节目了 |
[1:06:10] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧,来吧 |
[1:06:13] | You wanna get in there and see the show? | 你要进去看节目吗? |
[1:06:15] | Want to see the show?Then listen up. | 雷蒙,你要进去看节目吗?那你听好 |
[1:06:19] | Not another farmhouse in sight. | 放眼所及没有另一家农舍 |
[1:06:21] | This is it, man. | 就是这家了,老兄 |
[1:06:24] | You act weird, we don’t get in. | 你要表现怪异 我们就进不去 |
[1:06:26] | You listening to me ?I want you to look normal. | 你在听我说吗?我要你表现出正常的样子 |
[1:06:29] | As normal as possible, all right? | 尽可能正常,好吗? |
[1:06:31] | Just put your hands down. Don’t rock and moan. | 把手放下来 不要摇晃呻吟 |
[1:06:33] | – Four minutes to Wapner. – Shut up and stand there. | – 再四分钟就到华普纳法官节目了 – 闭嘴站好 |
[1:06:38] | Don’t rock and moan. Put your hands down. | 雷蒙,别摇晃呻吟 把手放下来 |
[1:06:44] | Good afternoon, ma’am. I’m Donald Clemens from the A.C. Nielsen Company. | 午安,我是从尼尔森公司来的 |
[1:06:48] | – You’re familiar with our work? – You mean the TV ratings ? | – 你熟悉我们的工作吗? – 尼尔森,你是说电视收视调查? |
[1:06:51] | That’s exactly it. | 完全正确 |
[1:06:53] | You’ve been selected as a preliminary candidate | 你通过我们的初选 |
[1:06:55] | to become our next Nielsen family in the area. | 将成为这个地区下一个尼尔森家庭 |
[1:06:58] | My husband’s not home. | 我先生不在家 |
[1:06:59] | You’ll share responsibility for shaping television programming | 如果被选中,你将一起负责 策划电视节目 |
[1:07:03] | viewed by our entire nation, | 这些电视节目将在全国播出 |
[1:07:05] | in return for which you’ll receive a check | 为答谢你 你每个月将收到… |
[1:07:07] | in the amount of $286 each month. | 一张两百八十六元的支票 |
[1:07:09] | Who’s he ? | 他是谁? |
[1:07:11] | That would be my partner, Mr. Bainbridge, who does the– | 他是我的伙伴班布里吉先生 他负责 |
[1:07:18] | Next. The People’s Court. | 请收看人民法庭 |
[1:07:19] | – Oh, boy! – That’s it! You blew it. | – 喔,老天 – 好了,你搞砸了 |
[1:07:21] | You don’t get to see your program. | 你没法看你的节目了 |
[1:07:23] | – It’s finished! – One minute to Wapner. | – 完蛋了! – 再一分钟就到华普纳法官节目了 |
[1:07:26] | One minute to Wapner. | 再一分钟就到华普纳法官节目 |
[1:07:28] | I had you in there! You were in there! | 你本来可以进去的! 你可以在里头的! |
[1:07:31] | Defendants, plaintiffs–you had it all! | 原告、被告、一应俱全! |
[1:07:33] | They are in there making legal history, Ray. | 他们都在里面写法律历史,雷 |
[1:07:36] | – Legal history! – Oh, boy! | – 法律历史! – 喔,老天! |
[1:07:39] | What is going on out here ? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:07:41] | I’m sorry, ma’am. I lied to you. | 抱歉,夫人 我对你撒了谎,很对不起 |
[1:07:43] | If he doesn’t get to watch People’s Court. That man is my brother. | 那个人是我哥哥 如果他三十秒内没法看人民法庭 |
[1:07:47] | he’s gonna throw a fit right on your porch. | 他就会在你走廊上撒赖 |
[1:07:50] | You can help, or you can stand there and watch it happen. | 你可以帮我忙 或者你可以袖手旁观 |
[1:07:54] | We like to watch cartoons. Think he’d settle for that? | 我们要看卡通 你觉得他愿意看这个节目吗? |
[1:07:57] | …then she sees an identical twin. | …然后她看到一对孪生双胞胎 |
[1:08:00] | True. he didn’t have his shirt on. the other one did. | 是的,他没穿衬衫 另一个穿了 |
[1:08:04] | but they sure look alike to me. | 但依我看来,他们真的长得一样 |
[1:08:06] | – If it got on his chest… – I want my daddy! | – 如果这掉到他胸口上… – 我要找爸爸! |
[1:08:10] | Daddy’s not here right now, darling. | 爸爸现在不在,亲爱的 |
[1:08:13] | I wanted to take it off quckly because it got very cold. | – 我要赶快把它拿下来 因为一下就变冷了 |
[1:08:17] | I also confess I was afraid I might burn my hand if I’d taken it… | 我也承认 我怕我会烫到手,如果我拿… |
[1:08:21] | Work with me on this one. Believe me, I’m gonna take care of it. | 请跟我合作 相信我,我会处理的 |
[1:08:25] | I don’t think she did anything negligent. | – 她没疏忽大意 |
[1:08:27] | – You know that song? – My judgment is for the defendant. | – 你知道那首歌吗? 所以我判被告胜诉 |
[1:08:31] | “胜诉:被告” | |
[1:08:34] | We’ll be back for the litigants’ reactions | 广告过后 我们会回来报导华普纳法官裁决后… |
[1:08:36] | to Judge Waprer’s decision right after these messages. | 诉讼双方的反应 |
[1:09:17] | – My credit card’s been rejected? – Yes, sir. | – 我的信用卡被拒收? – 是的,先生 |
[1:09:20] | – How much is this gonna cost? – $20, sir. | – 这要多少钱? – 二十元,先生 |
[1:09:23] | “办公室” | |
[1:09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:09:29] | “大发汽车旅馆” | |
[1:10:08] | ‘Course, I’m never going back. It’s definitely going to be a long journey. | 当然,我永远回不去了 绝对是漫漫长路 |
[1:10:12] | Just a couple of more days. | 不过再多几天罢了,雷 |
[1:10:14] | Then who’s playing first?You mean the fella playing for St. Louis ? | 然后谁在一垒?你是说为圣路易打球的那家伙? |
[1:10:18] | It’s just another motel. You gotta do this every time ? | 又来了?过是另一个汽车旅馆 你每次都得搞一次? |
[1:10:23] | That’s the man’s name. Whose name ? | 那是那男人的名字 谁的名字? |
[1:10:25] | Why are you asking me ?I’m not asking you. I’m telling you. | 你为什么问我?我没问你,我在告诉你 |
[1:10:27] | Who’s on first. I’m asking you who’s on first. | 谁在一垒 我在问你谁在一垒 |
[1:10:30] | Yo, Ray. | 吆,雷 |
[1:10:32] | Ray, this is not…it’s not a riddle. | 雷,这不是…这不是个谜语 |
[1:10:34] | You know the fella’s name ?Then who’s playing first? | 你知道那个家伙的名字?那谁在一垒? |
[1:10:37] | You’re never gonna figure out who’s on first base, | 你永远也猜不出谁在一垒 |
[1:10:39] | because Who is on first base. | 因为”谁”在一垒… |
[1:10:41] | That’s the joke. It’s comedy. | 是个笑话,是个喜剧 |
[1:10:43] | Sometimes his wife comes and collects it. Whose wife ? | 有时候他太太会来收 谁的太太? |
[1:10:46] | – It’s comedy. – Every dollar of it. | – 那是个喜剧 – 每一块钱都收 |
[1:10:48] | You got a first baseman on first? | 你在说一垒手在一垒? |
[1:10:50] | It’s a routine between When you do it, you’re not funny. Abbott and Costello. | 这是艾伯特和柯斯泰罗之间的对口 当你说这段话时,你不好笑 |
[1:10:54] | You’re the comedy team of Abbott and Abbott. Understand? | 你在担任艾伯特和柯斯泰罗的喜剧团 你了解吗? |
[1:10:57] | Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it. Whose wife ?Yeah. | 有时候他太太会来收 谁的太太? |
[1:11:01] | Ray, you are never going to solve it. | 雷,你永远也解不出答案的 |
[1:11:05] | You know why?’Cause it’s not a riddle. | 你知道为什么你永远解不出答案?因为那不是个谜语 |
[1:11:08] | If you understood that, if you understood that it’s funny, | 如果你了解这一点 如果你了解那很滑稽 |
[1:11:11] | you might get better. | 你可能就会正常一点了 |
[1:11:13] | All I’m trying to find out is, what’s the guy’s name on first base ? | 我只是想知道一垒手的名字? |
[1:11:16] | What’s the guy’s name on first base ? | 一垒那家伙的名字是什么? |
[1:11:18] | No. What’s the guy’s name on second base. | 不,二垒那家伙的名字是什么? |
[1:11:20] | Have you got a first baseman ?Then who’s playing first?Yeah. | 你有一垒手吗?那谁在一垒? |
[1:11:25] | Who’s…you know the fellow’s name ? | 谁在…你知道那家伙的名字吗? |
[1:11:27] | Then who’s playing first?The fella playing for St. Louis ? | 那谁在一垒?为圣路易队打球的家伙? |
[1:11:31] | Who. The guy on first– the first baseman. | 谁,一垒那家伙 一垒手 |
[1:11:33] | Who’s on first. What are you asking me for? | 谁在一垒 你在问我什么? |
[1:11:35] | Have you got a first baseman on first?Yeah. | 你一垒手有人吗? |
[1:11:38] | All right, Ray. Come on. | 好了,雷,来吧 |
[1:11:39] | We’re gonna put the bed by the window the way you like. | 我们可以把床搬到窗边 那是你喜欢的方式 |
[1:11:42] | We got your apple juice. | 我们会有你的苹果汁 |
[1:11:43] | We’re gonna take the pens and paper, put ’em on the table… | 我们会拿笔、纸 把它们放在桌上… |
[1:11:48] | – Did I forget something? – Cheese balls. | – 我还忘记了什么吗? – 起司球 |
[1:11:50] | – Yes, I forgot the cheese balls. – Definitely have cheese balls. | – 是,我忘了起司球 – 绝对要吃起司球 |
[1:11:53] | – But we got them. – I have to have 1 2 cheese balls. | – 但我们已经有了 – 我得吃十二个起司球 |
[1:11:56] | I have to get my tartar control toothpaste. I got that a couple of days ago. | – 我要我的抑制牙石牙膏 – 我们有了,我几天前买的 |
[1:12:00] | Where’s my tartar control toothpaste ? | 我的抑制牙石牙膏呢? |
[1:12:07] | Remember when that doctor asked you those questions today? | 记得吗?当医生问你有关数字的问题时 |
[1:12:11] | – How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[1:12:13] | – I see it. | 我看到的 |
[1:12:14] | I see it. | 我看到的 |
[1:12:16] | What’s that?Stop that for a second. | 那是什么?停下来一下 |
[1:12:18] | I see it. | 我看到的 |
[1:12:19] | Just put that down. I’m trying to talk to you. | 雷蒙,把那个放下来 我想要跟你讲话 |
[1:12:22] | When I say stop, why don’t you stop ? | 当我说,”停下来” 你为什么不停下来? |
[1:12:24] | Why do you always have to act like an idiot? | 你为什么总得表现得像个白痴? |
[1:12:29] | – You think that’s funny? – Funny Rain Man. Funny teeth. | – 你觉得这很滑稽吗? – 滑稽雨人、滑稽牙齿 |
[1:12:32] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:12:33] | – Funny teeth. – Rinse. | – 滑稽牙齿 – 漱口 |
[1:12:41] | Why did you say funny teeth ? | 你为什么说滑稽牙齿? |
[1:12:44] | You said funny teeth, funny Rain Man. | 你说滑稽牙齿,滑稽雨人 |
[1:12:47] | Rain Man ?I said Rain Man ? | 雨人?我说雨人? |
[1:12:50] | Yeah, funny Rain Man. | 是,滑稽雨人 |
[1:12:55] | Was I trying to say Raymond, and it came out Rain Man ? | 我是不是想说雷蒙 结果说成”雨人”? |
[1:12:58] | Yeah, funny Rain Man. | 是,滑稽雨人 |
[1:13:01] | You?You’re the Rain Man ? | 你?是雨人? |
[1:13:18] | Who took this picture ? | 谁拍这张照片的? |
[1:13:20] | D-A-D. | 爸爸 |
[1:13:22] | And you lived with us ? | 你跟我们住过? |
[1:13:24] | 10961 Beechcrest Street, Cincinnati, Ohio. | 是,10961山毛榉街 辛辛那提,俄亥俄州 |
[1:13:28] | When… when did you leave ? | 你何时…何时离开的? |
[1:13:30] | – January 21 , 1965. – You remember that? | – 1965年1月21日 – 你记得那一天? |
[1:13:34] | It was Thursday. Very snowy out. | 那是个星期四,外面下大雪 |
[1:13:36] | 7.2 inches of snow that day. | 那天下了7.2英寸的雪 |
[1:13:41] | – Just after mom died–New Year’s. – Mom died January 5, 1965. | – 妈妈刚刚死后 新年 – 妈妈死于1965年1月5日 |
[1:13:46] | And you remember the day that you left? | 你记得你离开的那一天? |
[1:13:48] | – After short and sudden illness. – You remember that day you left? | – 经过短暂而突发的生病 – 你记得你离开的那天? |
[1:13:52] | Was I there ?Where was I? | 我在那里吗?我在哪里? |
[1:13:54] | You were in the window. You waved to me. | 你在窗里,向我挥手 |
[1:13:58] | Bye-bye, Rain Man. Bye-bye, Rain Man. | 拜拜,雨人 拜拜,雨人 |
[1:14:03] | So you were the one that sang to me ? | 所以你是跟我唱歌的那个人? |
[1:14:09] | What–what did you sing? | 你…你唱什么歌? |
[1:14:12] | What was that song? | 是什么歌? |
[1:14:15] | What did you sing? | 唱的是什么歌? |
[1:14:18] | Well, she was just 17 | 她才十七岁 |
[1:14:22] | And you know what I mean | 你知道我的意思 |
[1:14:25] | And the way she looked was way beyond compare | 她看来美丽出众 |
[1:14:31] | So how could I dance with another | 当我看到她站在哪里 |
[1:14:38] | When I saw her standing there ? | 我怎能跟其他人起舞? |
[1:14:48] | Did I like it when you sang to me ? | 你跟我唱这首歌时,我喜欢吗? |
[1:14:52] | Did we sing any other songs like the Beatles ? | 我们还唱了其他 像披头四唱的歌吗? |
[1:14:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:00] | 可怕!可怕的坏! Scary! Scary bad! | |
[1:15:02] | 可怕的坏! Scary bad! | |
[1:15:04] | 真可怕! It’s scary! | |
[1:15:09] | What–what’s scary bad? | 什么…什么是可怕的坏? |
[1:15:12] | 热水烫宝宝! Hot water burn baby! | |
[1:15:15] | – 水! – 热水烫宝宝? – Water! – Hot water burn baby? | |
[1:15:18] | What baby?Me ?Me ? | 什么宝宝?吗?吗? |
[1:15:21] | Easy. Easy. | 放轻松,放轻松 |
[1:15:22] | Hot water burn baby. | 热水烫宝宝 |
[1:15:24] | I’m not burned. Look at me. Please. | 我没被烫伤 请看着我 |
[1:15:27] | – 热水烫宝宝! – 别这样!我没被烫伤! – Hot water burn baby! – Please! I’m not burned. | |
[1:15:31] | Tub burn baby. | 浴盆烫宝宝 |
[1:15:33] | – I’m not burned, man. – Tub burn baby. | – 我没被烫伤,老兄 – 浴盆烫宝宝 |
[1:15:35] | I’m not burned. | 我没被烫伤 |
[1:15:38] | I’m not burned. It’s okay. | 我没被烫伤,没事的 |
[1:15:45] | It’s okay. | 没问题的 |
[1:15:52] | Gotta go to Wallbrook now. | 该去沃布鲁克了 |
[1:15:55] | That’s why they put you away. | 这就是他们为什么把你送走 |
[1:15:57] | They thought you’d hurt me. | 他们以为你伤害了我 |
[1:16:04] | Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. | 不可以伤害查理.巴比特 |
[1:16:07] | Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. | 不可以伤害查理.巴比特 |
[1:16:09] | Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. | 不可以伤害查理.巴比特 |
[1:16:11] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:13] | Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. | 不可以伤害查理.巴比特 |
[1:16:15] | What, Ray? | 什么,雷? |
[1:16:17] | Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. | 不可以伤害查理.巴比特 |
[1:16:21] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:27] | Come on, it’s 11 :00, Ray. Lights out. | 来吧,十一点了 熄灯 |
[1:16:40] | Never hurt Charlie Babbitt. | 不可以伤害查理.巴比特 |
[1:16:42] | Never, never hurt Charlie Babbitt. | 不可以,不可以伤害查理.巴比特 |
[1:16:51] | Right where you like it, at the end of the bed. | 你喜欢的地方 在床的尾端 |
[1:17:05] | Come on, Ray. | 来吧,雷 |
[1:17:54] | Hi, it’s me. Well, you didn’t hang up. Does that mean we’re engaged? | 嗨,是我,你没挂断 这表示我们仍然订婚吗? |
[1:18:00] | Listen, I… | 听着,我… |
[1:18:04] | I just wanna hear it’s not over. I mean… | 我只是想听你说我们之间没结束 我的意思是… |
[1:18:08] | I’m scared it’s over. | 我很害怕我们结束了 |
[1:18:10] | Don’t ask me tonight. Charlie. | 今晚别问我,查理 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:18:11] | I don’t know what to say. Let it sit. | 那就搁一下吧 |
[1:18:14] | That’s something I’m not real good at. | 这是我不擅长的事情 |
[1:18:17] | There’s lots of things you’re not good at. | 你有很多不擅长的事情 |
[1:18:19] | I’ll call you when I get back, okay? | 我回来后再打电话给你,好吗? |
[1:18:25] | – I’ll see you. – Ciao. | – 回头见 – 再见 |
[1:19:54] | What are you looking at that for? | 你看那玩意做什么? |
[1:19:56] | I spent a couple of hundred on a TV, and now you’re watching a dryer. | 我刚花了几百大元买电视 现在你却在看烘干机 |
[1:19:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:20:01] | At the shrink hearing, we’re gonna have to prove | 在听证时,我们必须证明… |
[1:20:03] | you prefer to watch this little TV, as opposed to the clothes dryer. | 你喜欢看电视 胜过看烘干机 |
[1:20:06] | You understand that?You listening to me ? | 你了解吗?你在听我说吗? |
[1:20:10] | Turn this off when you’re not watching it. | 你不看时就把它关掉 |
[1:20:13] | You run down the batteries, where you gonna be when Wapner’s on ? | 如果电池死了 你怎么能在三点钟看华普纳法官呢? |
[1:20:17] | Yeah, the red one always falls the same. | 是的,红色那件总是落在同样地方 |
[1:20:19] | Why aren’t you listening to me ?You just don’t want to listen to me. | 你为什么不听我说?你就是不要听我说 |
[1:20:23] | You want to go back to Wallbrook, is that it? | 你要回到沃布鲁克,是吗? |
[1:20:26] | I gotta make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[1:20:39] | Lenny, it’s me. | 连尼,是我 |
[1:20:40] | Where have you been ?I’ve been sitting by this phone for three hours. | 你到哪里去了?我等了三小时了 |
[1:20:43] | I had things to do. I had to buy clothes. | 我得做一些事 我得去买衣服 |
[1:20:45] | Clothes ?We are ir serious trouble. What are you doing buying clothes ? | 衣服?们出大麻烦了 你还买什么衣服? |
[1:20:50] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:20:51] | I’m in Tucumcari. I’ll be there in– | 我在吐康卡力 到那里还要 |
[1:20:53] | They repossessed the cars to pay off the loan. | 他们取回那些车去偿付贷款了 |
[1:20:56] | The cars are gone. Charlie. Gone. | 车子没了 查理,没车了 |
[1:20:58] | Bateman wants his down payment back. They all do. | 贝特曼要回他的头款 他们都要回头款 |
[1:21:01] | That’s 80 thou. Charlie. | 那是八万大元呀,查理 |
[1:21:04] | 80,000. I don’t have it. | 八万元 我没有 |
[1:21:07] | You golla pay these people back. | 你得把钱还给这些人 |
[1:21:09] | or it’s all over– we’re out of business. | 否则一切都结束了 我们倒闭了 |
[1:21:12] | What am I going to tell them? | 我怎么跟他们说呢? |
[1:21:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:32] | 他妈的! Son of a bitch! | |
[1:22:11] | This would be a lot easier if you’d let me put the top up. | 如果你肯让我们把车篷拉起来 我们就舒服多了 |
[1:22:15] | We wouldn’t have to fry. | 我们不需要被炸干了 |
[1:22:16] | Put this lotion on so you don’t burn. | 把乳液擦上 这样你才不会被晒伤 |
[1:22:20] | Don’t start. You want the top up ? | 别再来了 你要我把车篷拉起来吗? |
[1:22:22] | – I definitely like the top down. – I know. I don’t want you to burn. | – 我绝对喜欢车篷拉下来 – 我知道,我不要你晒伤 |
[1:22:26] | Definitely like it when the top’s… | 我绝对喜欢车篷… |
[1:22:29] | It’s all right. Just take it easy. It’s almost over. | 没关系 放轻松,快结束了 |
[1:22:35] | – All right, how’s that feel? – Very slippery. | – 好,这感觉如何? – 很滑 |
[1:22:47] | Maldonado swings and hits a hot shot through the box | 马多纳多挥棒 打中一记热球,穿越投手区区 |
[1:22:50] | into center field for a base hit. | 进入中野,成为安打 |
[1:22:52] | One runner’s in. Here’s Brenly going to third. | 得了一分,布蓝利到三垒 |
[1:22:55] | 戴维斯传球到… 来不及了! The throw by Davis… Not in time! | |
[1:22:59] | Brenly in safely at third base or Maldonado’s single. | 马多纳多投出一支安打 把布蓝利安全送达三垒 |
[1:23:03] | He held that ball out in center field a little too long. don’t you think? | 他似乎在中外野把球抱得 太久了一点,你不觉得吗? |
[1:23:07] | Take a look at it once again. | 再看一次… |
[1:23:09] | Treadwell played it way over towards the right side. | 崔德伟太靠右边边界了 |
[1:23:13] | Shading him to pull… | 来不及接球… |
[1:23:16] | Here’s Davis. | 好,戴维斯来接球了 |
[1:23:19] | Yeah. he seems to hold it there just a bit. | 是,他似乎抱球抱得太久了,汤姆 |
[1:23:22] | Double-pumped. didn’t he ?Watch it on the replay. | 投球时手滑了一下,是不是?从重播就可以看出来 |
[1:23:26] | He loses all chance at a play or Brenly. | 他失去防守布蓝利的所有机会 |
[1:23:28] | though Brenly doesn’t exactly pick ’em up and lay ’em down. | 虽然布蓝利没尽全力跑 |
[1:23:32] | And the throw into third base finally is a little bit long… | 最终,传到三垒的球 时间也长了一点 |
[1:24:09] | Will you give me a break with this ? | 你可不可以让我休息一下? |
[1:24:11] | Can’t. | 不能 |
[1:24:15] | Ray, stop it. | 雷,停下来 |
[1:24:31] | J-7. | |
[1:24:34] | K-7 ?What’s that? | K-7?是什么? |
[1:24:36] | J-7. | |
[1:24:39] | What’s J-7 ? | J-7是什么? |
[1:24:42] | What’s J-7 ?The song’s J-7 ? | J-7是什么?J-7那首歌? |
[1:24:46] | “J7,寂寞女人是最佳爱人” | |
[1:24:53] | Look out there. | 你看外面 |
[1:24:56] | No, Raymond, out here. | 雷蒙,你看外面 |
[1:25:00] | “18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses.” | “十八个轮子和一打玫瑰” |
[1:25:02] | What’s the number? | 是什么号码? |
[1:25:03] | E-5. | |
[1:25:08] | ”Cheating Heart,” Hank Williams. | “欺骗的心,汉克威廉斯” |
[1:25:11] | ”Your Cheating Heart.” ‘Course, that’s Hank Williams, Jr. | “你欺骗的心” 当然,那是小汉克威廉斯 |
[1:25:14] | D-1 . D-1 . | |
[1:25:19] | ”Blue Moon of Kentucky,” Bill Monroe. | “肯德基蓝月,比尔.蒙罗” |
[1:25:22] | And the Bluegrass Boys. T-5. | “蓝草男孩,T-5” |
[1:25:27] | How many toothpicks came out of that box? | 这个盒子倒出来多少牙签? |
[1:25:29] | 246. | 两百四十 |
[1:25:33] | 246. | 两百四十 |
[1:25:35] | You paying attention ? | 你在注意吗? |
[1:25:42] | You watching that? | 你在看吗? |
[1:25:49] | – You seeing that, Ray? – Yeah, falling on the ground. | – 你看到了吗,雷? – 是,掉落在地上 |
[1:25:55] | Okay. Now what… what do I have left? | 好,现在怎样… 我还剩多少? |
[1:25:59] | Two jacks, one 8, one king, one 6, | 两张杰克,一张八 一张国王,一张六 |
[1:26:01] | two aces, one 10, one 9, one 5. | 两张A,一张十 一张九,一张五 |
[1:26:05] | One 5. You are beautiful, man. | 一张五 你太棒了,兄弟 |
[1:26:32] | – I’m an excellent driver. – You can’t drive now. | – 我是个优秀驾驶者 – 你现在不能开车 |
[1:26:34] | Are you listening?This is important. | 你在听吗?这件事很重要 |
[1:26:36] | When there’s lots of 10s and picture cards left, it’s good for us. | 有很多十点和图片卡时 对我们就很好 |
[1:26:40] | – Say it–10s are good. – 10s are good. | – 说 十点很好 – 十点很好 |
[1:26:42] | And you’re going to bet one– | 你就要赌一张牌 |
[1:26:44] | One if it’s bad, two if it’s good. | 如果牌不好,就赌一张 好牌,赌两张 |
[1:26:46] | That’s right. Two if it’s good, Ray. | 对了 好就赌两张牌,雷 |
[1:26:49] | Now, listen, casinos have house rules. | 听着,雷 赌场有规矩的 |
[1:26:53] | The first one is, they don’t like to lose. | 第一条是他们不喜欢输 |
[1:26:56] | So you never, never show that you are counting cards. | 所以,你永远不可以表现出 你在算牌的样子 |
[1:26:59] | That is the cardinal sin, Ray. | 这是大罪,雷 |
[1:27:02] | Are you listening?That’s very important. | 你在听吗?这很重要 |
[1:27:04] | Yeah. Counting…counting is bad. | 是,算牌… 算牌是很坏的 |
[1:27:07] | Yes, counting is bad. | 是,算牌是很坏的 |
[1:27:09] | I like to drive slow on the driveway. | 我喜欢在车道上慢慢开 |
[1:27:11] | You get this right, Ray, | 你说对了,雷 |
[1:27:13] | you can drive wherever you want as slow as you like. | 你可以到处开 尽量慢 |
[1:27:16] | I’m an excellent driver. | 我是个优秀驾驶者 |
[1:27:20] | “欢迎来到拉斯维加斯” | |
[1:27:30] | “贷款与珠宝公司” “当铺” | |
[1:27:50] | Miss Sue Morgan. please pick up the hotel courtesy phone. | 苏摩根小姐,请接旅馆免费电话 |
[1:27:53] | Miss Sue Morgan. please pick up the hotel courtesy phone. | 苏摩根小姐,请接旅馆免费电话 |
[1:29:20] | “百万现金” | |
[1:29:28] | “超级彩金” | |
[1:29:40] | Rain Man, Let’s play some cards. | 雨人 我们来玩牌吧 |
[1:29:53] | – You want a hit? – No. You’ve got 1 8. | – 你要庄家打一张牌吗? – 不要,你已经有十八点了 |
[1:29:56] | – I want a hit. – Sir, you have 1 8. | – 我要被打 – 先生,你已经有十八点了 |
[1:29:58] | – You don’t. Hit me. – I definitely want to hit. | – 你没有,打一张牌给我 – 我绝对要打 |
[1:30:01] | – Hitting 1 8. – He doesn’t want to hit. | – 我打十八点了 – 他不要打 |
[1:30:03] | – 打我 – 不要 – Hit me. – Don’t! | |
[1:30:06] | You took my queen. I’ve got a 10, I needed that. | 你拿走我的皇后了 我有一张十点,我需要那张皇后 |
[1:30:09] | – I can’t take your queen! – Please don’t touch the cards. | – 我不可能拿走你的皇后 – 请不要碰牌 |
[1:30:12] | – I need my own queen. – There’s lots of them. | – 我需要我的皇后 – 还有很多呢 |
[1:30:16] | – There’s lots of them ? – Lots and lots of them. | – 还有很多? – 很多很多 |
[1:30:19] | Hold on here for a second. | 等一下 |
[1:30:25] | I’m gonna double down. | 我要加倍下注 |
[1:30:28] | Queen, queen. | 皇后,皇后 |
[1:30:32] | Yes, sir. You gotta love this town. | 是,先生 你非得爱这个城市不可 |
[1:30:36] | I’m going for it, Nick. | 尼克,我上了 |
[1:30:39] | It looks like it. It certainly looks like it. | 看起来有希望 当然看起来有希望 |
[1:30:58] | Wanna bet one chip or two chips ? | 你要赌吗?一块筹码,还是两块? |
[1:31:00] | Bet two. | 赌两块 |
[1:31:01] | Bet two. | 赌两块 |
[1:31:49] | What’s your secret, guys ? | 你们的秘密是什么,兄弟们? |
[1:31:52] | We cheat. | 我们作弊 |
[1:31:54] | This is Sam. Tape table 47. | 这是山姆 第四十七桌的录影带 |
[1:32:05] | About 85,000. | 大概八万五千元 |
[1:32:06] | 85,000?Did you call the Eye in the Sky? | 八万五?你打电话给空中侦测眼了吗? |
[1:32:09] | – Sam did. – I’ll take over from here. | – 山姆打了 – 我从这里接手 |
[1:32:18] | – You win again. – All right! | – 你又赢了 – 太棒了! |
[1:32:21] | You’re doing well. I’m happy for you, sir. | 你手气很顺 我真替你高兴,先生 |
[1:32:28] | What do you see ? | 你看到什么? |
[1:32:30] | Well, he’s not catching the hole card. | 他没有碰那牌 |
[1:32:34] | I don’t see him using a computer. | 我没看到他用电脑 |
[1:32:36] | He’s not, but something’s not right. | 他没有 但还是有些不对劲 |
[1:32:38] | No one in the world can count into a six-deck shoe. | 这世界上没有人能 记下六盒扑克牌的 |
[1:33:14] | Hold it. Hold it here. | 等一下 这里停一下 |
[1:33:18] | Watch my chips. I’m gonna be back in second. | 看着我的筹码 我立刻回来 |
[1:33:20] | Go right ahead, sir. | 请便,先生 |
[1:33:23] | We’re in the middle of a hand. | 雷,你在干嘛?我们正在牌局之中 |
[1:33:26] | You don’t leave in the middle of a hand. | 在牌局之中时 你是不能离开的 |
[1:33:28] | We are hot. The Babbitt brothers are kicking ass in Vegas. | 我们手风正顺 巴比特兄弟正在拉斯维加大赢 |
[1:33:31] | Wheel of fortune. | 幸运之轮 |
[1:33:32] | We got Cleopatra and Caesar waiting for you. | 克丽欧佩卓和凯萨 正在等着你 |
[1:33:35] | ”Look at all this glamorous merchandise.” | “看看这些令人目眩神摇的商品” |
[1:33:37] | One for bad, two for good. | 坏牌就赌一张,好牌就赌两张 |
[1:33:38] | – Twenty. – Twenty? | – 二十 – 二十? |
[1:33:41] | – It’s going to hit on 20? – Yeah, definitely 20. | – 绝对会打中二十? – 是,绝对会打中二十 |
[1:33:45] | $3,000 on 20. | 三千元赌二十号 |
[1:33:48] | – Definitely 20. – Definitely 20? | – 绝对二十 – 绝对二十? |
[1:34:02] | It’s not your game, Ray. | 这不是你的游戏,雷 |
[1:34:03] | I just lost $3,000. | 我刚输了三千元 |
[1:34:06] | That’s $3,000 I lost. | 我输了三千元 |
[1:34:07] | Come on, a little Black– | 来吧,再来点二十一点 |
[1:34:09] | No ?Easy, don’t start banging yourself, all right? | 不要?轻松 不要又开始撞头,好吗? |
[1:34:13] | Maybe we’ll play later. | 我们晚一点再玩吧 |
[1:34:16] | – I’m gonna cash in. – Yeah, cash in. | – 我要兑现了 – 是,兑现 |
[1:34:18] | You make me sad, Ray. | 你让我悲伤,雷 |
[1:34:22] | Twenty. | 二十 |
[1:34:26] | We won $86,000 and some change, right? | 我们赢了八万六千元 再加一点零头,对吗? |
[1:34:29] | – $86,500. – $80,000. | |
[1:34:33] | Refund on the car payments, | 可以把车的头款退回去了 |
[1:34:34] | and I owe… | 我还欠… |
[1:34:36] | What did I say I owe to get the Rolex back? | 我刚刚说我得付多少 才能赎回劳力士表? |
[1:34:38] | $3,500. Six months to pay. | $3,500 六个月还清 |
[1:34:41] | We don’t have to pay for the room–that’s comped. | 我们不需要付房钱 赌场招待 |
[1:34:44] | I’m free and clear. I’m gonna go take a celebration piss. | 我无债一身轻了 我要来个庆祝放尿 |
[1:34:50] | Don’t go anywhere. Until I get back, the sign says “Don’t walk.” | 等在这里,直到我回来 标志说”止步” |
[1:34:53] | – Don’t walk. – Don’t walk. | – 止步 – 止步 |
[1:35:14] | Hey | 嗨 |
[1:35:17] | You looking for a date ? | 找人约会吗? |
[1:35:19] | – Are you? – I don’t know. | – 是吗? – 我不知道 |
[1:35:21] | – What’s your name ? – Raymond. | – 你叫什么名字? – 雷蒙 |
[1:35:23] | My name is Iris. | 我的名字是爱瑞丝 |
[1:35:26] | Raymond, you like me ? | 雷蒙,你喜欢我吗? |
[1:35:27] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 你不知道? |
[1:35:30] | I think if you gave me a chance, you would. | 如果你给我个机会 你会喜欢我的 |
[1:35:32] | Why don’t we try to get to know each other? | 我们多认识对方看看吧? |
[1:35:34] | Yeah, get to know each other. | 是,多认识对方 |
[1:35:36] | He doesn’t have any money, honey. | 蜜糖,他没钱的 |
[1:35:40] | That’s all right, sugar, ’cause we are just talking. | 没关系,甜心 因为我们只是在讲话 |
[1:35:42] | Yeah, we’re just talking. | 是,我们只是在讲话 |
[1:35:45] | Let’s go upstairs. What are you doing? | 我们上楼吧,雷 你在干嘛? |
[1:35:47] | Getting to know each other. Just talking. | 认识对方 只是讲话 |
[1:35:50] | – What room ?I’ll bring him up. – That’s all right. | – 哪一间房?会带他上来 – 没关系 |
[1:35:54] | You want to stay here and get to know each other? | 你要留在这里 认识对方? |
[1:35:57] | Yeah. Get to know each other. Just talking. | 是,得认识对方 只是讲话 |
[1:35:59] | This will be interesting. I’ll be over here just in case. | 这会很有意思 我就等在那里,以防万一 |
[1:36:04] | He doesn’t seem to like me. Who is he ? | 他似乎不太喜欢我 他是谁? |
[1:36:07] | My brother. I’m living in his room. | 他是我弟弟 我住在他房里 |
[1:36:09] | He seems young to be your brother. He was born August 12, 1962. | – 他好像太年轻了,不像你弟弟 – 他是1962年8月12日出生的 |
[1:36:13] | It was a Sunday. | 那是个星期天 |
[1:36:17] | What exactly do you guys do here ? | 你们究竟在这里干什么? |
[1:36:20] | – We’re counting cards. – You’re counting cards ? | – 我们记牌 – 你们记牌? |
[1:36:23] | We’re counting cards. | 我们记牌 |
[1:36:26] | – We’re counting cards. – What else do you do ? | – 我们记牌 – 你们还做什么其他事呢? |
[1:36:30] | We’re counting cards. | 我们记牌 |
[1:36:32] | I know you’re counting cards. What else do you do ? | 我知道你们记牌 你们还做什么其他事? |
[1:36:34] | Are you taking any prescription medication ? | 你在服用医师处方药吗? |
[1:36:37] | Look, I’m out of here. | 好,我要闪人了 |
[1:36:40] | ‘Course, what time is the date ? | 当然,约会是什么时间? |
[1:36:42] | – Later. – What time is the date ? | – 稍晚 – 约会是什么时间? |
[1:36:44] | – 10:00. – ‘Cause lights out at 1 1 :00. | – 十点 – 因为十一点熄灯 |
[1:36:47] | 10:00 daylight-savings time. | 日光节约时间十点钟 |
[1:36:51] | 10:00?You like her?You think she’s pretty? | 十点?喜欢她吗?你觉得她漂亮吗? |
[1:36:55] | Yeah. She’s very sparkly. | 是,她非常火花四射 |
[1:36:57] | Definitely very sparkly. Very sparkly. | – 绝对非常闪烁灿烂 – 非常闪烁灿烂 |
[1:37:03] | He did a great job on that suit. You don’t realize how good you look. | 他这套西装做得真好 你不知道你穿起来多帅 |
[1:37:06] | – Do you like it? – It’s not Kmart. | – 你喜欢吗? – 不是K市场的 |
[1:37:09] | How could you not like that suit?You look fantastic, Ray. | 你怎么可能不喜欢这套西装呢?你看起来太棒了 |
[1:37:12] | – How can you not like it? – It’s not a Kmart suit. | – 你怎么可能不喜欢呢? – 这不是K市场的西装 |
[1:37:15] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. Kmart sucks. Okay? | 我跟你分享个小秘密 K市场逊,好吗? |
[1:37:22] | Here you go. | 给你,雷 |
[1:37:24] | It’s the high rollers’ suite. | 这个高额玩家的套房 |
[1:37:26] | This is for you. | 这是你的 |
[1:37:28] | Ever seen a room like this before ? | 你看过这样的房间吗? |
[1:37:31] | What’s up there ?What’s up there ? | 上面是什么?上面是什么? |
[1:37:33] | You’re not even looking. | 你根本没在看 |
[1:37:35] | – Yeah. Bed. – That’s your bed. | – 是,床 – 那是你的床 |
[1:37:38] | I had them put it by the window, just the way you like it. | 我让他们把床搬到窗边 就是你喜欢的摆法 |
[1:37:41] | – Bed by the window. – Right. Go on up. | – 床在窗边 – 对,上去吧 |
[1:37:44] | Just the way you like it, isn’t it? | 就是你喜欢的摆法,是吗? |
[1:37:48] | Look at you with all those lights. | 看看你跟这些灯火相辉映 |
[1:37:50] | Mr. Vegas. You are Mr. Las Vegas now, man. | 拉斯维加斯先生 你就是拉斯维加斯先生,老哥 |
[1:37:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[1:37:55] | There’s a lot of lights. Very sparkly. Very twinkly. | 有好多灯 非常闪烁灿烂,非常闪亮晶晶 |
[1:37:58] | 我们今天赚了很多钱 我们赚了很多钱! We made a lot of money today. We made a lot of money! | |
[1:38:02] | Forgetting the $3,000 we tossed away at that wheel of fortune. | 忘掉我们在幸运之轮 丢掉的三千大元 |
[1:38:07] | Yeah, wheel of fortune. | 是,幸运之轮 |
[1:38:09] | I’m sorry about that. I got a little carried away. | 很抱歉 我有点兴奋过头了 |
[1:38:12] | I got a little hot, okay? | 我有点太狂热了,好吗? |
[1:38:17] | I’m saying I’m sorry. I just want you to know, I am sorry. | 我在说我很抱歉 我只是要你知道我很抱歉 |
[1:38:22] | I’m apologizing. | 我向你道歉 |
[1:38:25] | I got a little carried away. The money…I got a little greedy. | 我有点冲昏头了 这些钱…我有点太贪心了 |
[1:38:29] | Want to say something? | 想说什么吗? |
[1:38:31] | I have to be at the bar at 10:00 with Iris. | 我十点得在酒吧跟爱瑞丝碰面 |
[1:38:34] | ‘Cause I’ve got to thank you, man. You… | 因为我得谢谢你,老哥,你… |
[1:38:38] | You did it. You did it. I was just there. | 你办到了,你办到了 我就在那里 |
[1:38:42] | You saved my ass. | 你救了我一命 |
[1:38:43] | I was just along for the ride. | 我只是坐顺风车而已 |
[1:38:46] | Have to be at the bar at 10:00. Have to go to the date with Iris. | 得在十点到酒吧 得跟爱瑞丝约会 |
[1:38:50] | Yeah, Iris–that’s her name. | 是,爱瑞丝 那是她的名字 |
[1:38:51] | Big date. Going to go dancing. | 重要约会 要去跳舞 |
[1:38:53] | Dancing. | 是,跳舞 |
[1:38:55] | Have to go to the date with Iris, dancing. | 得跟爱瑞丝约会 |
[1:38:57] | – Know how to dance ? – I don’t know. | – 会跳舞吗? – 我不会 |
[1:38:59] | You don’t know how?You ought to learn sometime. | 你不会?你得找个时间学学 |
[1:39:02] | Have to learn to dance with a date. | 得学会跟约会对象跳舞 |
[1:39:05] | Have to learn to dance with a date. | 得学会跟约会对象跳舞 |
[1:39:07] | I was just kidding. You’re not gonna have to dance on this date. | 我只是在开玩笑 你不需要在这次约会跳舞的 |
[1:39:10] | Have to go to the date. Learn to dance. Definitely. Now. | 得去约会 学会跳舞,绝对要,现在 |
[1:39:14] | You don’t have to dance now, but I’ll teach you sometime. | 你不需要现在跳舞 但我会找时间教你跳舞 |
[1:39:17] | Definitely have to. | 我绝对得要 |
[1:39:19] | You’re not gonna have to dance. | 你不需要跳舞的 |
[1:39:20] | Definitely have to learn to dance for the date. | 我绝对要学会跳舞 |
[1:39:22] | Sorry I even brought this up. All right, Ray. My mistake. | 我很抱歉我提到这件事 好吧,雷,我的错 |
[1:39:26] | 10:00. | 十点钟 |
[1:39:27] | You got the only famous dancing hooker in Vegas. | 你找到唯一著名的 拉斯维加舞娘妓女 |
[1:39:30] | Stand over there. | 站到这里来 |
[1:39:40] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[1:39:43] | Now, you hear the music ? | 现在,你听到音乐了吗? |
[1:39:45] | Just watch my feet. | 看着我的脚 |
[1:39:46] | Raymond, watch my feet. | 雷蒙,看着我的脚 |
[1:39:49] | Just do what I’m doing. | 跟着我做 |
[1:39:52] | Feel the rhythm of the music ?We’re just moving our feet like that. | 感觉到音乐的旋律吗?我们只需要向这样移动我们的脚 |
[1:39:57] | Now, you’re the guy, so you’re gonna have to lead. | 现在,你是男人 你得带着舞伴跳舞 |
[1:40:00] | And I’m the date, so you want to… | 我是你的约会对象 所以你得… |
[1:40:04] | You want to… | 你得… |
[1:40:06] | Put your left hand up like this. | 把你的左手像这样举起来 |
[1:40:08] | Don’t stop moving. You paying attention ? | 别停止移动 你在注意听吗? |
[1:40:10] | Don’t stop moving. Put your left hand up like this. | 别停止移动 把你的左手像这样举起来 |
[1:40:13] | Left hand up. That’s good. | 举起左手,这样很好 |
[1:40:15] | Don’t stop. Just keep moving. | 不要停下来 继续移动 |
[1:40:17] | Good. Just like that. | 很好,就像这样 |
[1:40:19] | Take this other hand, put it around behind my back. | 把你另外一只手放在我背后 |
[1:40:22] | Want to learn how to dance ? | 要学会跳舞吗? |
[1:40:24] | You gotta touch someone when you dance. | 你得在跳舞时触碰到那个人 |
[1:40:26] | I’m not going to hurt you, all right? | 我不会伤害你,好吗? |
[1:40:29] | Just put it right there. | 就放在那里 |
[1:40:30] | I take my hand and put it up here. | 我把我的手放在那里 |
[1:40:33] | Watch my feet, Ray. Watch my feet. | 看着我的脚,雷 看着我的脚 |
[1:40:36] | The rhythm, the rhythm. | 韵律,韵律 |
[1:40:38] | All right? | 可以吗? |
[1:40:39] | You can’t watch my feet the whole time, | 你跳舞时 不能一直看着我的脚 |
[1:40:42] | so you’re gonna have to look up. | 所以你得往上看 |
[1:40:44] | When I tell you to, just look up, real slow. | 当我叫你看时 你就往上看,慢慢的 |
[1:40:48] | Just keep moving. | 继续移动 |
[1:40:50] | Okay, you ready? | 好,准备好了? |
[1:40:52] | Start looking up. | 好,开始往上看 |
[1:40:54] | A little more. Keep moving. | 再多看一点,继续移动 |
[1:40:57] | Just a little more. | 再多看一点 |
[1:41:00] | A little more. | 再多一点 |
[1:41:02] | All the way up. | 抬头一直往上看 |
[1:41:06] | There you go, Ray. You’re dancing. This is it. | 就像这样,雷 你在跳舞了,就是这样 |
[1:41:09] | Yeah, dancing. | 是,跳舞 |
[1:41:10] | You want to close your hand here. | 在这里圈起你的手 |
[1:41:13] | You wanna pull like that. | 这样拉 |
[1:41:15] | You’re gonna turn me like this, okay? | 像这样带我旋转,好吗? |
[1:41:18] | Just turn. That’s good. | 只管旋转,很好 |
[1:41:21] | – This is dancing. – This is dancing. | – 这就是跳舞 – 这就是跳舞 |
[1:41:23] | Don’t know about you, but I’m feeling a little silly. | 不知道你觉得如何 但我开始头昏了 |
[1:42:00] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:42:01] | 好了! 好了! All right! All right! | |
[1:42:04] | 太漂亮了! 你是个优秀的舞者! Beautiful! You are a good dancer! | |
[1:42:06] | You wanna give me a hug? | 要抱我一下吗? |
[1:42:21] | I just wanted to give you a hug, Ray. | 我只是想要拥抱你一下,雷 |
[1:42:26] | Just felt like giving you a hug. | 只是想给你一个拥抱 |
[1:42:44] | What are you doing here ? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[1:42:45] | – I’m unemployed. – What do you mean ? | – 我失业了 – 你是什么意思? |
[1:42:48] | You don’t know about the business ? | 你不知道生意的情况? |
[1:42:50] | I know about the business. Come on in. It’s okay. | 我知道我们的生意 进来吧,没关系的 |
[1:42:55] | I’m, uh, glad to see you. | 我…很高兴见到你 |
[1:42:58] | Ray, look who’s here. | 雷,看谁来了 |
[1:43:24] | It’s not right, what you’re doing to Raymond. | 这是不对的 你对雷蒙所做的一切 |
[1:43:28] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[1:43:29] | I know he’s fine– he’s in Las Vegas in a suit, in a big room. | 我知道他很好 他在拉斯维加斯 在一个套房,在一个大房间 |
[1:43:34] | It makes me sad. | 让我感到悲伤 |
[1:43:36] | Six minutes to my date. | 还有六分钟就到约会时间了 |
[1:43:37] | Six minutes to Iris. | 六分钟就见到爱瑞丝了 |
[1:43:40] | He has a date ? | 他有约会对象? |
[1:43:43] | Raymond, it’d be nice if you didn’t carry that television everywhere. | 雷蒙,如果你不把电视带着到处走 这样会比较好一点 |
[1:43:47] | What do you gotta bring a Watchman for on your date ? | 你为什么需要在约会时 带着”随身看”呢? |
[1:43:50] | The man’s dancing. | 那个人在跳舞 |
[1:43:52] | But what does your date look like ? | 但你的约会对象长得什么样呢? |
[1:43:55] | She’s very sparkly. She looks like a holiday. | 她很闪烁灿烂 她看起来很像节庆假日 |
[1:44:00] | I don’t think I’ve heard that one before. | 这说法可是我头一次听到 |
[1:44:03] | Mr. Kelso would like to see you. | 凯尔索先生想要见你 |
[1:44:05] | I don’t know Mr. Kelso. | 我不认识凯尔索先生 |
[1:44:07] | He’s director of security. Would you come with me, please ? | 他是安全部门的主任 可否请你跟我们来一趟? |
[1:44:10] | Sure. Susanna, why don’t you stay with Raymond? | 当然 苏珊娜,你可不可以陪着雷蒙呢? |
[1:44:12] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请,先生 |
[1:44:19] | Oh, come on, sugar | 来吧,甜心 |
[1:44:21] | I hope this takes all night | 我希望一夜情长 |
[1:44:30] | 10:01 . She’s not here. She’ll come. She will. | – 10:01,她还没来 – 她会来的,她会的 |
[1:44:41] | “地球、风、火;八月十三日” | |
[1:44:42] | “克劳斯比、史提尔丝、纳许” | |
[1:44:44] | Congratulations, Mr. Babbitt. | 恭喜了,巴比特先生 |
[1:44:45] | Counting into a six-deck shoe is quite a feat. | 记下六盒扑克牌可是一大壮举 |
[1:44:48] | I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:44:51] | We make videotapes, Mr. Babbitt, | 我们录了录影带的,巴比特先生 |
[1:44:53] | and we analyze the tapes, | 我们分析了录影带 |
[1:44:54] | and we even share some of the information with the other casinos. | 甚至和其他赌场分享了一些资讯 |
[1:44:57] | These tapes suggest that you should take your winnings and leave the state. | 这些录影带建议你 拿着你赢的钱离开本州 |
[1:45:01] | Someone has a good day at the tables | 有人在牌桌上手风大顺 |
[1:45:03] | and you accuse them of illegal activities ? | 你指控他们进行非法活动? |
[1:45:06] | Is this how you treat all your guests ? | 这是你们对待宾客的方式吗? |
[1:45:08] | All you have to do is close your mouth and go home. | 你只需要闭嘴回家就好 |
[1:45:11] | Those are the best odds you’re gonna see for a while. | 这种好运将很难再出现 |
[1:45:14] | I’d take ’em. | 我会带着我的好运离开 |
[1:45:24] | Did you want to dance on your date ? | 你想在你约会时跳舞吗? |
[1:45:26] | There’ll be other chances. | – 是 – 还有其他机会的 |
[1:45:29] | Many pretty girls would love to dance with you. | 很多漂亮女孩都会乐意跟你共舞的 |
[1:45:33] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:45:52] | – I like this music, Ray. – Elevator stopped. | – 我喜欢这音乐,雷 – 电梯停了 |
[1:45:55] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[1:45:56] | Think you could show me the way you were going to dance with Iris ? | 你准备怎么跟爱瑞丝跳舞?可以跳给我看看吗? |
[1:46:00] | Yes ? | 可以? |
[1:46:01] | Would you like to dance with me ? | 你想跟我跳舞吗? |
[1:46:03] | – Elevator’s on hold. | 电梯暂停了 |
[1:46:05] | – It’s okay. Give me this. | 没关系 这个给我 |
[1:46:11] | Show me. Show me how. | 跳给我看 跳给我看 |
[1:46:12] | Yeah. Charlie Babbitt taught me. | 是,查理.巴比特教我的 |
[1:46:18] | Dancing in the elevator. | 在电梯里跳舞 |
[1:46:21] | It’s nice. | 很好 |
[1:46:25] | You’re very good. | 你跳得很好 |
[1:46:40] | Iris missed a beautiful dance. | 爱瑞丝错过了一支漂亮的舞 |
[1:46:45] | – And a kiss. – Yeah, and a kiss. | – 还有一个吻 – 是,一个吻 |
[1:46:48] | – Have you ever kissed a girl?- I don’t know. | – 你吻过女孩吗? – 我不知道 |
[1:46:52] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[1:46:56] | Open your mouth. Open. | 嘴打开,打开 |
[1:47:00] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:47:01] | Like you are tasting something very good… | 像你在品尝美味的东西… |
[1:47:05] | and very soft. | 而且非常软 |
[1:47:11] | Like this. Close your eyes. | 像这样 闭上眼睛 |
[1:47:20] | It’s okay, Ray. | 没关系,雷 |
[1:47:31] | How was that? | 这样如何? |
[1:47:33] | Wet. | 很湿 |
[1:47:36] | Then we did it right. | 那我们就做对了 |
[1:47:37] | Elevator’s definitely stuck. No, it’s not stuck. | – 电梯绝对卡住了 – 不,没有卡住 |
[1:47:45] | Here. | 来 |
[1:47:48] | Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. | 佛雷德.亚斯坦和琴姐.罗杰斯 |
[1:47:52] | – Like us. – Yeah, like us. | – 像我们 – 是,像我们 |
[1:47:55] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你说过的吧,雷? |
[1:47:57] | I promised you you could drive, this is it. | 我答应你让你开车 这就是了 |
[1:47:59] | At Wallbrook, I drive slow on the driveway. | 在沃布鲁克 我慢慢在车道上开车 |
[1:48:01] | – This is okay?He can drive ?- I’m an excellent driver. | – 这样没问题吗?可以开车? – 我是个优秀的驾驶者 |
[1:48:04] | He’s very good in the driveway. | 他很好 在车道上开 |
[1:49:04] | Ray, get in the front seat. | 雷,到前座来 |
[1:49:08] | I’ll wait to hear from you after Raymond’s meeting? | 所以,在雷蒙的听证会后 我会等你的消息? |
[1:49:11] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine. | 别担心,一切都会很顺利的 |
[1:49:13] | – I’m nervous. – I know. | – 是,我很紧张 – 我知道 |
[1:49:15] | Listen, I’m glad– happy that you came to Vegas. | 听着,我很高兴 很快乐看到你来拉斯维加斯 |
[1:49:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:49:23] | Ciao. | 再见了 |
[1:49:26] | Ray, thank you for the date in the elevator. | 雷,谢谢你的电梯间约会 |
[1:49:29] | It was really nice. Ciao. | 感觉很好,再见了 |
[1:49:32] | – Thank you for the what? – Nothing. Something between us. | – 谢谢你什么? – 没什么,我们之间的秘密 |
[1:49:35] | Between us ? | 我们之间? |
[1:49:36] | Us. | 我们 |
[1:49:41] | Us, Ray? | 我们,雷? |
[1:49:48] | Here we go, Ray. This is your bedroom up here. | 到了,雷 上面是你的卧室 |
[1:49:51] | ‘Course, there’s no bed there. Definitely no bed there. | 当然,这里没床 绝对没床 |
[1:49:54] | This is a magic bed, Ray. | 这是魔术床 |
[1:49:57] | Just watch and see. | 注意看 |
[1:49:59] | We got the table over here. We got the television. | 桌子在这里 我们有电视 |
[1:50:02] | Went to the video store, I got a little surprise for you. | 我去了录影带店 带来了一个小小的惊喜 |
[1:50:05] | I picked up a video for you. | 我给你带了一个录影带 |
[1:50:08] | – Don’t start. – I’m not asking, I’m telling you. | – 别又来了 – 我不是在问你,我是在告诉你 |
[1:50:11] | It’s not just another place. This is…this is my place. | 这不是随便一个地方 这是…这是我家 |
[1:50:14] | That’s the man’s name. That’s whose name ?Yes. | 这是那个人的名字 谁的名字? |
[1:50:18] | Who ?The first baseman. Who’s on first. | 谁?垒手 谁在一垒 |
[1:50:20] | You got a first baseman ?Who’s playing first?Absolutely. | 你有一垒手吗?谁在一垒?对的 |
[1:50:23] | Wher you pay the first baseman. who gets the money ? | 你付钱给一垒守时 谁拿到钱了? |
[1:50:26] | Every dollar of it. Why not?The mar’s entitled to it. | 一个子不少,何乐不为?这个人有资格拿钱 |
[1:50:29] | – Who is ?- Yes. | 谁在?是 |
[1:50:32] | – So who gets it?- Why shouldn’t he ? | 所以谁拿到钱?他为什么不该? |
[1:50:34] | Sometimes his wife comes ard collects it. | 有时候他太太来收 |
[1:50:36] | – Whose wife ? – Yes. | – 谁太太? – 是 |
[1:50:39] | After all. the man earrs it. | 毕竟,这个人赚到这笔钱的 |
[1:50:40] | – Who does ? – Absolutely. | – 谁? – 绝对是 |
[1:50:42] | All I’m tryin’ to find out is what’s the guy’s name or first base ? | 我只是想知道在一垒的家伙 叫什么名字? |
[1:50:46] | No. What is or second base. | 不,那是在二垒 |
[1:50:47] | – Don’t you think this is funny? | 你不觉得这很滑稽吗? |
[1:50:49] | – Yeah, this is funny. | 是,这很滑稽 |
[1:50:51] | – I’m not changing nobody. – Where’d you see this first? | – 我不会换任何人 – 你一开始在哪里看到这个的? |
[1:50:54] | Dad gave me a book of baseball trivia. | 爸爸给我一本”棒球二三事” |
[1:50:56] | – I’m not asking who’s on second. – Guess it didn’t read as funny. | – 我不是问谁在二垒 – 我想大概读来不太有趣 |
[1:51:00] | – Definitely not. – We’re not talking about him. | – 绝不 – 我们不是在谈他 |
[1:51:03] | Hello. this is Dr. Bruner. I’d like you to call me– | 喂,我是布拉纳医师 请你跟我打电话 |
[1:51:07] | – Yeah, what is it? – Oh. I thought I got the machine. | – 是,什么事? – 我以为是电话留言 |
[1:51:12] | I just got into town. ard. as you know. | 我刚回来 |
[1:51:13] | the psychological interview is tomorrow. | 你知道明天要进行心理访谈 |
[1:51:16] | Yes, sir, I know that. | 是,先生,我知道 |
[1:51:17] | I thought we should get together and talk. | 我想我们应该见面谈谈 |
[1:51:20] | I think it might be in your best interest to meet me. | 我想跟我见面 对你最有利 |
[1:51:24] | When ? | 什么时候? |
[1:51:25] | 我在朋那凡丘大酒店 今晚八点半碰面好吗? I’m at the Bonaverture. How about tonight at 8.:30 ? | |
[1:51:50] | Tomorrow you’ll meet Dr. Marston | 明天你就要跟马斯顿医生会面了 |
[1:51:52] | who’s in charge of Raymond’s psychiatric evaluation. | 他负责进行雷蒙的心理评估 |
[1:51:55] | I gave him boxes of files on Raymond. Boxes. | 我给他好几箱雷蒙的档案 好几箱 |
[1:51:58] | Well, good luck. | 呃,祝你好运 |
[1:52:00] | This isn’t a close call, son. It’s a formality. | 这不是侥幸,孩子 这是例行公事 |
[1:52:02] | Your brother’s a very disabled individual. | 你哥哥是个严重残障的人 |
[1:52:05] | You telling me Marston will rule against me ? | 你在跟我说 马斯顿的判定会对我不利? |
[1:52:07] | No, I’m telling you it’s always been a lost cause. | 不,我是在告诉你 这始终都是败诉的原因 |
[1:52:10] | Then what is this about?Why’d you call me ? | 那你有何贵干?为什么打电话给我? |
[1:52:12] | Your father put me in charge of all the money. | 你父亲请我负责那笔钱,对吗? |
[1:52:15] | It doesn’t matter whether or not you win custody of Raymond. | 不论你赢得雷蒙的监护权与否 |
[1:52:19] | I won’t have to pay you a dime. It’s at my discretion, not the court’s. | 我都不需要付你一分钱 这是我的判断,不是法庭的 |
[1:52:22] | What, so you can’t lose ? | 什么,所以你稳赢不输? |
[1:52:24] | I can lose. I can lose Raymond. | 我会输 我会输掉雷蒙 |
[1:52:26] | I care about your brother’s life and the treatment he receives. | 我很关心你弟弟的人生 以及他得到的治疗 |
[1:52:29] | I made a commitment to your father 20 years ago, | 我二十年前对你父亲 许下了承诺 |
[1:52:32] | and I’m not willing to gamble with that. | 我不愿意以这个来做赌博 |
[1:52:36] | What is this ? | 这是什么? |
[1:52:37] | It’s a very big check. | 是一张很大的支票 |
[1:52:42] | $250,000. | 二十五万元 |
[1:52:44] | And no strings attached. | 无条件的 |
[1:52:46] | You just walk away, Charlie. | 你只要离开就好,查理 |
[1:52:49] | This isn’t about you and me. | 这不是关乎你和我 |
[1:52:51] | It’s not about winning or losing. | 这也不是关于赢或输 |
[1:52:55] | I asked you a week ago, | 我一星期前问你 |
[1:52:57] | why didn’t anyone ever tell me I had a brother. | 为什么没人告诉我 我有个哥哥 |
[1:52:59] | You didn’t have an answer. | 你没给我答案 |
[1:53:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:53:06] | It’s funny, I just realized | 很滑稽,我刚刚才明白… |
[1:53:07] | I’m not pissed off anymore my father cut me out of his will. | 我不该因为父亲把我在遗嘱上除名 就感到恼火 |
[1:53:12] | You were his friend, you probably knew he tried | 你是他的朋友 |
[1:53:13] | to contact me a few times over the years. | 你知道他过去几年 好几次想要联络我 |
[1:53:16] | I never called him back. I was a prick. | 我从没回电话 我是个混球 |
[1:53:18] | If he was my son, didn’t return my calls, | 如果他是我儿子 不回我电话 |
[1:53:21] | I’d have written him out. Fuck him. | 我也不会把他写进遗嘱里 他妈的 |
[1:53:23] | But it’s not about the money anymore. | 但这不再跟钱有关了 |
[1:53:27] | It’s about– I just don’t understand. | 这是有关于 我就是不明白 |
[1:53:30] | Why didn’t he tell me I had a brother? | 为什么他不告诉我 我有个哥哥? |
[1:53:32] | Why didn’t you tell me I had a brother? | 为什么你不告诉我 我有个哥哥? |
[1:53:34] | Why didn’t anyone ever tell me that I had a brother? | 为什么没人告诉我 我有个哥哥? |
[1:53:38] | I mean… | 我的意思是.. |
[1:53:40] | Because it would’ve have been nice to know him for more than just the past…six days. | 因为,若能早认识他,该有多好而不是只有过去短短的六天 |
[1:55:30] | Come on. | 好了 |
[1:55:32] | It stopped. It’s all right. | 停了 没关系了 |
[1:55:41] | V-E-R-N. | |
[1:55:43] | Vern. Vern. | 佛恩,佛恩 |
[1:55:46] | Main man. My main man, Vern. | 雨人 我的雨人,佛恩 |
[1:55:49] | V-E-R-N. | |
[1:55:58] | My main man, Vern. | 我的雨人,佛恩 |
[1:56:03] | 佛恩,我的雨人 V-E-R-N V-E-R-N. | |
[1:56:06] | They got raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, Pink Caddie, whole-wheat, Peachy Keen, beer nut, | 有覆盆子、草莓、蓝莓 粉红茶罐、全麦 |
[1:56:10] | Rocky Road, buckwheat, Belly Buster, blueberry. | 桃色挽歌、啤酒核果、颠波路 荞麦、肚皮炸弹、蓝莓 |
[1:56:13] | What kind of pancakes you want? | 你要那种松饼? |
[1:56:15] | – Pancakes. – What kind? | – 松饼 – 哪一种? |
[1:56:17] | – Pancakes. – Of course. | – 松饼 – 当然 |
[1:56:19] | Maple syrup supposed to be on the table before the pancakes. | 枫糖应该在松饼送来前 就放在桌上的 |
[1:56:27] | Charlie Babbitt made a joke. I made a joke, Ray. | – 查理.巴比特说了个笑话 – 我说了个笑话,雷 |
[1:56:31] | 粉红凯迪拉克咖啡店 松饼 | |
[1:56:51] | Step back a little bit, Ray. | 向后站一点,雷 |
[1:57:13] | Hello ? | 哈罗? |
[1:57:16] | Why don’t you go sit down over there ? | 你坐在那里,好吧? |
[1:57:22] | Hello ? | 哈罗? |
[1:57:24] | This is not a legal proceeding, | 这不是法律诉讼程序 |
[1:57:25] | so there’s no lawyers, no judge present, just the people who care about Raymond. | 所以没有律师,没有法官出席 只有关心雷蒙的人在这里 |
[1:57:30] | Raymond, why don’t you have a seat over there. | 雷蒙,你坐在那里好吗? |
[1:57:32] | Mr. Babbitt, why don’t you go to that side of the table. | 巴比特先生 你可以到那边去 |
[1:57:34] | Raymond, right here. Have a seat. | 雷蒙,来,坐下 |
[1:57:36] | Raymond, right here. Take this seat. | 雷蒙,来,坐在这里 |
[1:57:38] | Ray, put your knapsack on the floor. | 雷,把你的背包放在地板上 |
[1:57:40] | This is a good opportunity to be honest with one another– | 这是我们可以坦诚相对的好机会 |
[1:57:44] | Ray, the TV. On the floor. | 雷,电视,在地板上 |
[1:57:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:57:48] | I don’t know any easy way to say this, Mr. Babbitt– | 我找不到更委婉的方式来说 但巴比特先生 |
[1:57:51] | Say what?Have I lost already? | 说什么?我已经输了吗? |
[1:57:53] | No, you haven’t. I’m not the judge and jury. | 不,你没有输 我不是法官和陪审团 |
[1:57:56] | I’m a doctor making a recommendation to a court. | 只不过是个医生 向法庭提出建议 |
[1:57:58] | I must tell you that Dr. Bruner is a very respected professional. | 我必须告诉你 布拉纳医生是深受敬重的专业人士 |
[1:58:02] | Raymond’s case has been meticulously documented, | 雷蒙的病例记录得一丝不苟 |
[1:58:04] | and Wallbrook is one of the finest institutions in this country. | 沃布鲁克是全国数一数二的医院 |
[1:58:08] | You’ve made up your mind. I’ll see you in court. | 你已经做出决定了 我们法庭见 |
[1:58:10] | No one’s your enemy. | 没有人是你的敌人 |
[1:58:12] | My brother came further with me in a week | 我哥哥跟我在一起一星期 他的进步… |
[1:58:14] | than he did with you in 20 years. | 比跟你在一起二十年还多 |
[1:58:16] | I don’t think it’s necessary to challenge Dr. Bruner. | 你对我们一无所知 我不认为有必要质疑布拉纳医生 |
[1:58:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:58:20] | Exactly what happened this past week, Raymond? | 究竟上星期发生了什么事? |
[1:58:22] | – Well, we got– – I was asking Raymond. | – 呃,我们在 – 我在问雷蒙 |
[1:58:25] | Raymond, what happened this past week? | 雷蒙,上星期发生了什么事? |
[1:58:29] | – What did you do ? – Counted cards. | – 你做了些什么? – 记扑克牌 |
[1:58:31] | Counted cards in Las Vegas. | – 在拉斯维加斯记扑克牌 |
[1:58:32] | – Your brother took you to Las Vegas ? – $3,000 on the wheel of fortune. | – 你弟弟带你去拉斯维加斯? – 在幸运之轮上下了三千元注 |
[1:58:37] | He gave you $3,000 to gamble with ? | 他给你三千元去赌博 |
[1:58:39] | Lost $3,000 on pitiful 20. | 可惜,在二十号上输了三千元 |
[1:58:42] | – What else did you do ? – Bet on number 20. | – 你还做了什么? – 在二十号下注 |
[1:58:44] | – What else did you do ? – Danced with Charlie Babbitt. | – 你还做了些什么? – 跟查理.巴比特跳舞 |
[1:58:47] | – Danced with your brother? – He wanted to learn– | – 跟你哥哥跳舞? – 他要学 |
[1:58:50] | Danced with Susanna. | 跟苏珊娜在电梯跳舞 |
[1:58:51] | – Kissed Susanna. – Kissed Susanna ? | – 吻了苏珊娜 – 吻了苏珊娜? |
[1:58:53] | Yeah. In the elevator. | 是,在电梯里 |
[1:58:55] | I don’t know. Did you enjoy kissing a woman ? | – 你喜欢吻女人吗? – 我不知道 |
[1:58:58] | How did it feel?It felt wet. | – 感觉如何? – 很湿 |
[1:59:00] | Wet?Quite a trip. | – 湿? – 丰富之旅,恩? |
[1:59:05] | – You enjoy being on the road? – I’m an excellent driver. | – 你喜欢在路上旅行吗? – 我是个优秀的驾驶者 |
[1:59:08] | You drove ? | 你开了车? |
[1:59:10] | Your brother let you drive on the highway? | 你弟弟让你在高速公路上开车? |
[1:59:12] | – Slow on the driveway. – He didn’t drive on the highway. | – 慢慢在车道上开车 – 他没在高速公路上开车 |
[1:59:17] | – Did he have any emotional outbursts ? – What do you mean ? | – 他有过情绪爆发吗? – 你是什么意思? |
[1:59:20] | Things they tend to do. Inflicting bodily harm on themselves… | 他们经常做的事情 自伤自残 |
[1:59:24] | – Okay, a couple of times. – A couple of times ? | – 好,有两次 – 有两次 |
[1:59:27] | Okay, he had what you call an outburst at the airport | 是,他有你所谓的情绪爆发 |
[1:59:29] | because he didn’t want to fly, so we didn’t fly. | 因为他不要搭飞机 所以我们没搭飞机 |
[1:59:31] | When was the last outburst he had? | 他上一次情绪爆发是什么时候? |
[1:59:33] | – This morning. – This morning? | – 今早 – 今早? |
[1:59:36] | This is bullshit. | 这样简直是胡说八道 |
[1:59:37] | I could tell you anything, I could tell you nothing, | 我可以全盘托出 我也可以一句话不说 |
[1:59:39] | and you’d never know. | 你根本也无法得知 |
[1:59:41] | The smoke alarm went off. | 烟雾警报器铃声大作 |
[1:59:43] | He got a little nervous, but he’s fine. | 他有点紧张 但他没事 |
[1:59:45] | Don’t feel as though I’m placing any blame. | 不要觉得我在怪罪任何人 |
[1:59:47] | We went out for pancakes. Look at him–he’s fine. | 我们出去吃松饼 看看他他很好啊 |
[1:59:50] | You don’t have to be defensive. | 你不需要防卫心那么重 我不是挑战你哦 |
[1:59:52] | – I’m being honest. – You’re missing the point. | – 我是在说实话 – 你没弄清楚重点 |
[1:59:54] | You’re missing the point. I’m being truthful. | 你才没弄清楚重点呢 我在说真话 |
[1:59:56] | The point is, I’m not placing any blame– | 重点是 我不是在怪罪… |
[1:59:59] | I had a father I hardly knew, a mother I didn’t know at all, | 我有一个我不太认识的父亲 有一个完全不认识的母亲 |
[2:00:02] | I find out I have a brother, and I’m supposed to give him up ? | 我发现我有个哥哥 然而我却必须放弃他? |
[2:00:05] | No one is saying anything. | 没有人这样说 |
[2:00:07] | I didn’t hurt him, he’s not hurting me, | 我没有伤害他 他也没伤害我 |
[2:00:09] | we’re not hurting you, so why are you interfering with my family? | 我们也没伤害你 但你为何要干预我们的家庭呢? |
[2:00:12] | – Do you understand? – I understand that. | – 你明白吗? – 我明白这一点 |
[2:00:15] | You do have a brother, | 你的确有个哥哥 |
[2:00:17] | but he’s not capable of having a relationship with you. | 但他没法跟你建立关系 |
[2:00:19] | That’s your opinion. | 那是你的意见 |
[2:00:20] | Did you spend 24 hours a day, seven days a week with him ? | 你跟他一天二十四小时 一星期七天在一起过吗? |
[2:00:24] | You cannot take on this responsibility without professional guidance. | 没有专业指导 你是没法负起这种责任的 |
[2:00:27] | – That’s your opinion. – Yes, it’s my opinion. | – 那是你的意见 – 是,那是我的意见 |
[2:00:30] | There’s a couple of things I’d like to go over. | 我想跟你仔细讨论一些事情 |
[2:00:32] | Dr. Bruner states that you stole Raymond out of the institution | 布拉纳医生表示 一星期前你把雷蒙偷偷带离医院 |
[2:00:35] | and you’re willing to trade him for $1 .5 million. Is that correct? | 并表示愿意用一百五十万美元交换他 是这样吗? |
[2:00:39] | My father died. I was upset. Okay?That was wrong. | 我父亲过世了,我很难过 那是不对的 |
[2:00:42] | So last week you were upset, and this week you suddenly | 上星期你很难过 |
[2:00:43] | found some devotion to your brother | 这星期你发觉你想为你哥哥奉献 |
[2:00:46] | and you want to take care of him the rest of your life ? | 而且你要一辈子照顾他? |
[2:00:48] | Yes | 是 |
[2:00:50] | So in the beginning, it was like a kidnapping. | 所以,一开始 是有点像是绑架 |
[2:00:54] | Kidnapping–that’s very strong. I didn’t kidnap my brother. | 绑架这字眼太强烈了 我没绑架我哥哥 |
[2:00:56] | But in the course of the week, you came to have an understanding with him. | 在一星期之间,你就逐渐了解他了 |
[2:01:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[2:01:02] | – That… – Yes ? | – 那… – 有问题吗? |
[2:01:04] | I understand that this sounds irrational to you. | 我了解这对你来说是没道理 |
[2:01:07] | Yes, when it started out, it had– | 是,这件事开始时,它 |
[2:01:09] | Don’t feel compelled to be defensive. | 不要觉得你非得 表露出你的防卫心 |
[2:01:11] | – Can I talk? – Yes, you can. | – 我可以说话吗? – 是,你可以 |
[2:01:13] | I’d like to talk. Thank you. | 我想说话 谢谢 |
[2:01:15] | There’s no accusations. | 没有指控 |
[2:01:16] | Go ahead. | 请继续 |
[2:01:18] | There’s no accusations ? | 没有指控? |
[2:01:21] | You have to understand that when we started out together, | 你得了解 我们一开始在一起时 |
[2:01:25] | that he was only my brother… | 他是我唯一的哥哥… |
[2:01:28] | in name. | 但不过是个名字罢了 |
[2:01:33] | And then… | 然后… |
[2:01:38] | Then this morning we had pancakes. | 今早,我们吃松饼时 |
[2:01:40] | Maple syrup. Maple syrup on the– | 枫糖 枫糖在… |
[2:01:42] | Maple syrup on the table. | – 枫糖在桌上 – 松饼 |
[2:01:45] | And Charlie Babbitt made a joke. | 查理.巴比特说了个笑话 |
[2:01:49] | You see, we– | 你瞧,我们 |
[2:01:51] | I made a connection. | 我们之间心灵相通了 |
[2:01:53] | I think that’s very admirable, | 那非常了不起 |
[2:01:55] | but the purpose of this meeting is to determine | 但本次会议的目的是决定… |
[2:01:58] | what is best for Raymond. | 什么才是对雷蒙最有利的安排 |
[2:01:59] | Whether or not he’s capable of functioning in the community, | 不论他是不是能在 这个社区里面正常生活 |
[2:02:02] | and what, in fact, he wants– if that’s possible to determine. | 和事实上,他要什么 如果这可以得到决断的话 |
[2:02:06] | I’m all for that. | 我完全同意 |
[2:02:07] | Raymond’s unable to make those kind of decisions. | 雷蒙不能做这类决定的 |
[2:02:09] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[2:02:10] | He can’t decide for himself. | 他不能为自己做决定的 |
[2:02:12] | He’s capable of a lot more than you know. | 他能做的事情 远超过你知道的 |
[2:02:15] | Why don’t we ask Raymond. Maybe we can find a few answers. | 让我们来问雷蒙 或许可以找到一些答案 |
[2:02:17] | Raymond, can I ask you a few questions ? | 雷蒙 我可以问你几个问题吗? |
[2:02:21] | The doctor’s talking to you. | 医生在跟你讲话 |
[2:02:23] | Can I ask you a few questions ? | 我可以问你一些问题吗? |
[2:02:27] | Do you want to stay with Charlie ? | 你要跟着你的弟弟查理吗? |
[2:02:30] | Would you like to stay with your brother in Los Angeles ? | 你想跟你弟弟查理住在洛杉矶吗? |
[2:02:34] | Ray, the doctor’s asking you a question, | 雷 医生在问你问题 |
[2:02:36] | so you listen, okay, Ray? | 你好好听着,好吗,雷? |
[2:02:39] | Do you want to stay with your brother Charlie ? | 你要跟你弟弟查理住吗? |
[2:02:42] | Do you want to stay with your brother Charlie ? | 雷蒙,你要跟你弟弟 查理住在一起吗? |
[2:02:46] | You do ?You want to stay with your brother? | 你要吗?你要跟你弟弟住吗? |
[2:02:51] | Stay with my brother, Charlie Babbitt. | 跟我弟弟住 查理.巴彼特 |
[2:02:53] | That’s what you want? | 那是你的愿望吗? |
[2:02:57] | You want to stay with your brother? | 你要跟你弟弟住? |
[2:03:02] | Can I ask you something else ? | 我可以再问点其他问题吗,雷蒙? |
[2:03:05] | Do you want to go back to Wallbrook? | 你要回到沃布鲁克吗? |
[2:03:08] | Can you make a distinction between your brother and Wallbrook? | 雷蒙,你能区分你弟弟 和沃布鲁克吗? |
[2:03:15] | Do you want to stay with your brother Charlie here in Los Angeles ? | 雷蒙,你要跟你弟弟 查理在这里住在洛杉矶吗? |
[2:03:20] | Or go back to Wallbrook? | 还是你要回沃布鲁克呢? |
[2:03:23] | Two separate things–stay with your brother, or go back to Wallbrook. | 两件不同的事情 跟查理住,或回沃布鲁克? |
[2:03:26] | It’s not one thing. | 不是一件事 |
[2:03:28] | This is your brother. Make a choice. | 这是你的弟弟 做个选择 |
[2:03:29] | Back to Wallbrook, stay with Charlie. | 回到沃布鲁克?跟查理住? |
[2:03:31] | Back to Wallbrook, stay with Charlie. | 回到沃布鲁克?跟查理住? |
[2:03:34] | Can you make that choice ?One or the other. | 做个选择 是这个?是那个? |
[2:03:36] | – All right. – Stay back at Wallbrook. | – 好 – 回到沃布鲁克 |
[2:03:39] | Hold on. Just hold on! | 等一下,等一下! |
[2:03:41] | Stay back at Wallbrook. | 回到沃布鲁克 |
[2:03:43] | All right. You made your point. | 好 你说清楚了 |
[2:03:46] | Okay?You don’t have to humiliate him. | 好了?你不必再羞辱他了 |
[2:03:48] | Ray, it’s okay. It’s over. | 雷,没关系,结束了 |
[2:03:53] | Stay back at Wallbrook with Charlie Babbitt. | 回到沃布鲁克 跟查理.巴比特一起住 |
[2:03:56] | – Stay back at Wallbrook. – It’s over. | – 回到沃布鲁克 – 结束了 |
[2:04:03] | Dr. Bruner, can I talk to you a minute ? | – 布拉纳医生可以跟你说一下话吗? – 当然 |
[2:04:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[2:04:16] | You okay, Ray? | 你还好吗,雷? |
[2:04:20] | You don’t want any more questions, do you? | 你不要再听到任何问题,是吗? |
[2:04:26] | I don’t know. | 不,我不知道 |
[2:04:33] | You don’t want any more questions, do you? | 你不要再听到任何问题,是吗? |
[2:04:35] | No more questions. | 不要问问题了 |
[2:04:40] | Don’t worry. There’s not gonna be any more questions, okay? | 不会有更多问题了,好吗? |
[2:04:43] | No more questions. I’ll make sure of that. | 不会再有更多问题了 我会确定这一点 |
[2:04:45] | Yeah. Main man. | 是,雨人 |
[2:04:48] | – What? – My rain man. | – 什么? – 我的雨人 |
[2:04:55] | Listen… | 听着… |
[2:05:00] | I don’t know if I’m gonna have a chance to talk to you again. | 我不知道是否 还有机会跟你讲话 |
[2:05:07] | Because you see, these… | 因为你知道吗,这些… |
[2:05:09] | Dr. Bruner really likes you, | 布拉纳医生真的很喜欢你 |
[2:05:11] | and he’s probably gonna want to take you back with him. | 他可能会把你带回去 |
[2:05:14] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[2:05:18] | But I want you to know | 但我只是要你知道 我所说的一切… |
[2:05:20] | that what I said about being on the road with you, I meant. | 在路上跟你说的一切 我都是真心的,你知道… |
[2:05:23] | Connecting. | 心灵相通 |
[2:05:26] | I like having you for my brother. | 我很喜欢你做我哥哥 |
[2:05:28] | I’m an excellent driver. | 我是个优秀的驾驶者 |
[2:05:32] | Yes, you are. | 是,你是的 |
[2:06:01] | I like having you for my big brother. | 我很喜欢你做我哥哥 |
[2:06:23] | C-H-A-R-L-l-E. | |
[2:06:28] | C-H-A-R-L-l-E. | |
[2:06:32] | Main man. | 雨人 |
[2:07:07] | May I have your attention. please. | 请大家注意 |
[2:07:09] | Amtrak train number 36. the Desert Wind eastbound. | 美国铁路三十六号列车沙漠之风 往东行驶的班次 |
[2:07:13] | now boarding. track number three. | 现在在第三轨道上车 |
[2:07:16] | Fullerton. San Bernardino. Barstow. Las Vegas. | 富乐炖、圣伯纳丁诺 巴斯妥、拉斯维加斯 |
[2:07:20] | Salt Lake City. Derver. Omaha. Chicago. | 盐湖城、丹佛 奥马哈、芝加哥 |
[2:07:23] | and other points between. | 以及其他居间的站 |
[2:07:25] | Ticketed passengers only may board the train. | 请持票旅客上车 |
[2:07:30] | Hello, Charlie. | – 你好,查理 – 布拉纳医生 |
[2:07:31] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好,雷蒙 |
[2:07:33] | Wouldn’t you feel a little more relaxed in your Kmart clothes ? | 你穿上K市场买的衣服 是不是感觉更轻松? |
[2:07:35] | – Tell him, Ray. – Kmart sucks. | – 告诉他,雷 – K市场逊 |
[2:07:38] | I see. | 我了解了 |
[2:07:39] | I have the tickets, and I’ll be on this car here to the right. | 票在我这儿 我会在这节车厢的右边 |
[2:07:43] | Why don’t you take a couple of minutes. | 你们聊几分钟吧? |
[2:07:45] | See you, Charlie. | 回头见,查理 |
[2:07:48] | You made a joke, Ray. | 你说了个笑话,雷 |
[2:07:56] | I guess I better give this to you. | 我想我最好把这个给你 |
[2:07:58] | You’re gonna have to carry this now, it’s– | 你现在得带着这个了 |
[2:08:01] | It’s got your cheese balls, your apple juice, | 里面有起司球、你的苹果汁 |
[2:08:05] | notebooks, pens, and… | 笔记本、笔和… |
[2:08:07] | ”Who’s on First?’ video that you like. | 你喜欢的”谁在一垒?录影带 |
[2:08:09] | ”Who’s on First?’ Very funny. | “谁在一垒? 很滑稽 |
[2:08:11] | I told you it’s funny. | 我跟你说过很滑稽的 |
[2:08:13] | 上车! Board! | |
[2:08:15] | – Better get going. – Yeah. Very shiny train. | – 得上车了 – 是,很闪亮的火车 |
[2:08:17] | Yeah, it sure is. | 是,的确是 |
[2:08:20] | Listen, Ray, Dr. Bruner only has custody of you. | 听着,雷 布拉纳医生只有你的监护权 |
[2:08:23] | That doesn’t mean I can’t visit. | 这不表示我不能来看你 |
[2:08:26] | Now, I’m coming to see you in two weeks. | 我两星期后来看你 |
[2:08:29] | How many days is that before we’re together? | 距离我们再见还有几天? |
[2:08:31] | 14 days from today. Today’s Wednesday. | 从今天算,是十四天 今天是星期三 |
[2:08:33] | – Hours ? – 336 hours. | – 几小时? – 三百三十六小时 |
[2:08:37] | Mystifying. | 真是神秘难解 |
[2:08:39] | ‘Course, that’s 20,160 minutes. | 当然,有20,160分钟的 |
[2:08:41] | 1,209,600··· 1,209,600… | |
[2:08:44] | 600 seconds. | 600秒 |
[2:09:00] | I’ll see you soon. | 稍后见了 |
[2:09:02] | Yeah. One for bad, two for good. | 是,坏牌赌一张,好牌赌两张 |
[2:09:09] | Bet two for good. | 好牌赌两张 |
[2:09:22] | ‘Course, three minutes to Wapner. | 再3分钟 华普纳法官就要演了 |
[2:09:25] | You’ll make it. | 你赶得及的 |