英文名称:Radio Days
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – What’s going on? – That’s the end? | – 发生什么事了? – 没了? |
[00:16] | A car accident! It’s an accident! | 交通事故! 这是个交通事故! |
[00:18] | Oh, no, an accident. | 哦,交通事故… |
[00:21] | – I knew it. – I thought so. | – 我知道 – 什么呀 |
[00:24] | Music, music. | 放音乐, 放音乐 |
[00:54] | Here, drink this. | 喝吧 |
[00:58] | What is it? | 什么? |
[01:04] | It’s coffee! | 咖啡! |
[01:06] | Where on earth did you get it? | 哪来的? |
[01:09] | Oh, maybe I stole it! | 偷的,怎么了? |
[01:11] | Eyes wide open like a crazy rabbit… | 眼睛瞪的跟兔子似的… |
[01:30] | Darling… | 老婆呀… |
[01:33] | – Stop it! – Stay still. | – 干什么 – 那边去 |
[01:35] | Get lost, will you? | 哪边? |
[01:36] | Come on. | 等一下 |
[01:38] | – Wait! Wait! – Why? Why? | – 等一下,等一下 – 为什么?为什么? |
[01:41] | – Just do me this one favor. – What is it? | – 就一下 – 什么?什么? |
[01:43] | You see… | 这边… |
[01:54] | You mean you didn’t write a single scene the whole night? | 一整晚都没写完一集? |
[02:02] | Mr. Noh, looks like we’ve got a situation. | 看来是出了些状况 |
[02:06] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t say that. | – 不好意思 – 别那样说 |
[02:09] | Don’t worry too much. | 不用太担心 |
[02:12] | Now, no matter what happens let’s get this drama to a finish. | 不管发生什么事情 我们都要完成这个广播剧连载 |
[02:17] | It’s the car accident. | 问题是交通事故 |
[02:21] | I’d never even thought about it. | 我从没想过情节会这样发展 |
[02:24] | Who would’ve? | 谁会想到呢? |
[02:30] | But what I really haven’t thought about is the ending. | 事实是我还没想出结局 |
[02:38] | Come on, Mr. Noh. | 作家先生 |
[02:40] | I know you had a great ending in mind. | 我知道你一定是构思了一个精彩的结局 |
[02:43] | But then, the actors kept improvising, making mistakes. | 但是由于演员们临时乱发挥 |
[02:48] | So you’re unable to use that great ending, right? | 所以不能用那个精彩结局了,对吧? |
[02:51] | You’re right! Absolutely! | 没错!没错! |
[02:54] | So, if we have Jang-hoon and Arisu restart their relationship, | 所以,如果我们让张勋和艾利秀 旧情复燃 |
[03:01] | what would Young-shin do? | 永欣怎么办? |
[03:06] | Maybe she’ll drink something toxic to kill herself over the betrayal. | 或许她可以因为张勋的背叛 服毒自杀 |
[03:10] | Yes, yes. | 没错!没错! |
[03:14] | – But the problem is… – The problem? | – 但问题是… – 什么? |
[03:17] | – She’s against it. – Who is? | – 有人反对 – 谁? |
[03:19] | My wife. | 我老婆 |
[03:23] | If I kill Young-shin, I’m dead meat. | 如果我让永欣死了 我也家破人亡了 |
[03:28] | But if we let Jang-hoon and Young-shin get married… | 但如果我们让江勋和永欣结婚的话… |
[03:31] | Marie will probably refuse to continue, right? | 玛丽小姐将会拒演,对吗? |
[03:38] | On top of that Jang-hoon is hit by a car. | 现在是张勋出了交通事故 |
[03:44] | I mean, if it were Arisu who got hit, | 要是可以让艾利秀出交通事故 |
[03:48] | I could come up with alternatives. | 我的余地还大点 |
[03:52] | Anyway, about Jang-hoon… He lives, right? | 不管怎样张勋还活着,对吗? |
[03:58] | Yeah, of course he lives. | 张勋当然得活着 |
[04:01] | We can’t make Arisu and Young-shin fall in love. | 我们又不能让艾利秀和永欣相爱 |
[04:07] | Ah, how about this? | 要不这样? |
[04:10] | Let’s just put him away in a hospital for two weeks. | 我们先让他在医院呆两周 |
[04:19] | I’ve a suggestion. | 我有个想法 |
[04:23] | How about amnesia? | 失忆怎么样? |
[04:25] | Amnesia… | 失忆… |
[04:39] | What? Writer’s block again? | 怎么了? 又写不出来了? |
[04:42] | Would you like me to help? | 需要我帮助吗? |
[04:44] | Let us make one simple commitment. | 有一个小小的规定 |
[04:46] | No more improvisations from now on. Got that? | 从今天开始不可以即兴表演 听到了吗? |
[04:49] | Don’t worry about us. Marie’s the problem. | 只要玛丽注意一下就没问题了 |
[04:51] | No, we need a fine instead. | 我们应该制定个制度 |
[04:53] | Every time someone walks away from the script | 以后只要有人不按剧本来演 |
[04:56] | that person pays $10. | 一次罚5万,怎么样? |
[04:57] | Nope. | 通过 |
[04:59] | Whoever doesn’t follow the script will have his or her role cut out. | 以后谁要擅自篡改剧本 就删减他的戏份 |
[05:03] | And Man-chul. | 还有,万哲 |
[05:04] | I’ll take care of the narration. | 以后我来担任叙述者 |
[05:06] | But you do the music and direct. Wouldn’t it be too complicated? | 但是你又是导演,又负责音乐 会不会太忙了 |
[05:11] | No, I think it’d be better. | 不会,我觉得这样更好 |
[05:13] | It’ll be easier to resolve things quickly. | 能够更快捷的解决问题 |
[05:19] | Be quiet! Be quiet! | 安静! 安静! |
[05:20] | Silence! | 安静! |
[05:28] | Mr. Jang, are you awake? | 张勋,你醒了? |
[05:33] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[05:36] | The hospital, of course. | 医院 |
[05:38] | I’m so glad you are all right. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[05:42] | Mr. Jang. | 张勋先生 |
[05:43] | Yes, but may I ask who you are, Miss? | 是,但是你是谁? |
[05:49] | Oh, my! | 先生 |
[05:51] | You’re illness has just been cured. | 你的肺病刚刚痊愈 |
[05:53] | How on earth could this happen? | 现在又发生这样的事? |
[05:55] | Oh, please, Mr. Jang, say something! | 先生,你说话呀 |
[06:00] | A drunk cab driver put our hero into a coma. | 一个醉汉开车撞到了我们的张勋 |
[06:04] | Miraculously, he wakes again three weeks later. | 他在三周后奇迹般的醒来 |
[06:06] | But he has lost all memory of Young-shin. | 但是却不认识眼前的永欣 |
[06:11] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[06:14] | The memory part of the nerve system is paralyzed. | 他的记忆神经受到损坏 |
[06:17] | He remembers nothing. | 以前的事都记不起来了 |
[06:20] | Young-shin cries in despair at the doctor’s words. | 听了医生的话 永欣绝望的哭着说 |
[06:24] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[06:27] | Please save him! | 请您帮帮我们的张勋吧 |
[06:31] | My memory. I remember nothing. | 记忆… 我什么都记不起来了 |
[06:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁… |
[06:39] | Mr. Jang! | 张勋啊… |
[06:43] | Was there ever a greater tragedy? | 这是多么大一个悲剧 |
[06:46] | He may have survived the accident. | 在车祸中幸免于难 |
[06:49] | But he has forgotten the woman he so loved. | 却忘记了他深爱的女人 |
[06:52] | Young-shin, finally, resolves to meet Arisu. | 终于,永欣决定去找艾利秀 |
[06:56] | Perhaps he could remember Arisu. | 或许他能想起艾利秀 |
[07:00] | Arisu rushes to the hospital after Young-shin tells her. | 听了永欣的话 艾利秀疯一样跑到医院 |
[07:07] | My love! | 亲爱的张勋 |
[07:10] | Do you not remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[07:12] | This is Arisu! Your sworn eternal love! | 我是你曾发誓永远爱的人 艾利秀呀 |
[07:19] | The perfect modern girl, back from a six-month study in Japan. | 只用了6个月就从日本完成学业回来的 |
[07:24] | So beautiful and intelligent. | 聪明美丽的现代新女性 |
[07:28] | It is I, Arisu! | 艾利秀呀 |
[07:35] | So you don’t remember Arisu, either. | 这么说你也不记得艾利秀了 |
[07:39] | Oh, my poor Mr. Jang. | 啊,我可怜的张勋呀 |
[07:44] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[07:46] | I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[07:48] | I can’t even remember you beautiful ladies in such charming red shoes. | 我甚至不记得你是穿着 这么漂亮的红色鞋子 |
[08:26] | Next, please. | 下一个 |
[08:28] | Mister, are these the red shoes in ‘The Flame of Love’? | 大叔,这些就是“爱的火花”里 所说的红色鞋子吧? |
[08:31] | Of course, they are. These are the ones Arisu wore. | 没错 艾利秀穿的那种 |
[08:34] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:35] | So you don’t remember Arisu either. | 这么说你也不记得艾利秀了 |
[08:40] | Oh, my poor Mr. Jang. | 啊,我可怜的张勋呀 |
[08:44] | ‘The Flame of Love’, a drama you can’t listen to without tears! | “爱的火花” 听了没有人不掉眼泪 |
[08:49] | Yes! 30,000 radios! | 耶! 3万达成! |
[08:58] | Paper! Paper! | 号外! 号外! |
[09:01] | Marie versus Myung-wol, the war begins! | 玛丽明月矛盾冲突! |
[09:03] | Special story on ‘The Flame of Love’! | “爱的火花”特别报导 |
[09:05] | Is it true you’ll be starring in a movie? | 听说你要演电影是真的吗? |
[09:07] | When are you planning to get married? | 你们打算什么时候结婚? |
[09:09] | This is an announcement I am making for the first time. | 这是我第一次在公众面前 发表申明 |
[09:12] | We are just colleagues. | 我们俩… 只是同事 |
[09:29] | Oh my! | 啊! |
[09:32] | Why did you sneak up on me like that? | 吓我一跳 |
[09:34] | What is our star writer doing looking like a Peeping Tom? | 我们的大作家鬼鬼祟祟 在这看什么? |
[09:38] | Can’t you see? Look at all those reporters! | 看到了吧 那些记者 |
[09:44] | We are in trouble, Lloyd. | 我们有麻烦了,劳埃德 |
[09:46] | What’s the trouble in being so successful? | 什么麻烦 我们人气很高呀 |
[09:49] | That’s not it. | 不是说这个 |
[09:53] | I haven’t come to a decision, yet. | 我现在还没构思好 |
[09:57] | On the ending, I mean. | 结局呢 |
[10:01] | What? | 什么? |
[10:03] | Make their relationship an impossible love? | 让他们变成不能相爱的关系? |
[10:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:08] | Illegitimate, impossible. | 不能相爱 |
[10:13] | But how? | 但是,怎样? |
[10:16] | You see, we can make Arisu and Jang-hoon | 听着,我们可以让艾利秀和张勋 |
[10:22] | half siblings. | 是兄妹 |
[10:23] | They’re not animals. | 这样不就行了 |
[10:25] | And a blood brother and sister can’t love each other. | 有血缘关系的兄弟是不能相爱的 |
[10:32] | Yes, of course. | 对 |
[10:35] | This is art! Amazing! | 劳埃德 你真是天才呀! |
[10:47] | I can’t believe we were brother and sister all this time. | 我不能相信我们竟然是兄妹 |
[10:51] | It’s a lie, a lie, a lie. | 这是个谎言 |
[10:56] | This cannot be! This should not be! | 这不可能 不可能是这样 |
[10:59] | Arisu, can this really happen? | 艾利秀,这是真的吗? |
[11:04] | What happened to our vows of love! | 我们山盟海誓的爱情怎么办! |
[11:08] | My love. | 亲爱的张勋 |
[11:10] | I had not known it myself. | 我以前也不知道这件事 |
[11:12] | It was our father’s last wish to keep it a secret. | 是我们父亲临终遗言 要对这件事保密 |
[11:18] | What must we do now? | 现在我们怎么办? |
[11:20] | Whatjoke has fate played on us? | 命运为什么给我们开这种玩笑? |
[11:26] | Can I call you just once? | 我能再像以前那种叫你一次吗? |
[11:30] | Oh, Arisu, my sister. How Ionely have you been? | 我的妹妹艾利秀 我们是多么无助呀 |
[11:34] | Say it, say it. Loud and clear. | 叫吧,叫吧 大声的叫出来 |
[11:39] | Bro… ther. | 哥…哥 |
[11:43] | Brother! | 哥哥! |
[11:47] | Even the distant seagulls take pity on their ill fate. | 就连远方的海鸥 也在为他们的悲剧命运叹息 |
[12:00] | I can’t believe Mr. Park, my family’s enemy, was my real father. | 我无法相信跟我家有世仇的 朴潜志竟然是我亲生父亲 |
[12:05] | And you whom I’ve loved so passionately… | 我是那么的爱你… |
[12:09] | My one and only brother! | 我唯一的爱人 |
[12:13] | What are we to do? | 现在让我怎么办啊? |
[12:18] | What a joke | 命运对我们 |
[12:19] | has fate made of us! | 怎么这么不公平呀 |
[12:21] | Their ill-fated love so dear. | 被命运左右的 |
[12:23] | Thus ended in grave misfortune. | 艾利秀和张勋的爱情 是多么令人悲伤呀 |
[12:28] | Take out your handkerchiefs. | 从来口袋里拿出你们的手帕 |
[12:33] | You modern boys. | 现代男孩 |
[12:34] | And modern girls. | 现代女孩 |
[12:36] | Korea’s first and painfully sad radio drama… | 男女老少听了没人不流泪的 朝鲜第一个广播剧 |
[12:40] | ‘The Flame of Love’. | “爱的火花” |
[12:42] | Episode six ends here. | 第6集到此结束 |
[12:48] | I’d like to make an announcement. | 现在发布一个申明 |
[12:50] | In appreciation of your avid support, | 应广大听众的要求 |
[12:53] | we have decided to air an extra episode of | 京城广播局决定广播剧 “爱的火花” |
[12:55] | ‘The Flame of Love’. | 延长一集 |
[12:57] | We’ll see you next Friday at 6 p.m. For the final episode. | 一周五下午6点将播送最后一集 |
[13:01] | We’ll see you then. | 我们到时再见 |
[13:03] | JODK | |
[13:04] | This is the Seoul Broadcasting Station. | 这里是京城广播电台 |
[13:10] | Do you think that makes any sense, sir? | 不是,现在你说这样的话? |
[13:14] | This is unexpected and not like you at all. | 一开始没有想到 |
[13:16] | Getting excited about something. | 会引起这么大的轰动 |
[13:18] | Now, cool it, and listen to me. | 现在冷静一下,听我说 |
[13:22] | I was a top executive of Tokyo Broadcasting Company, J.O.A.K. | 我是日本广播局J.O.A.K.的长官 |
[13:28] | You think I don’t know about series? | 你以为我不懂广播剧? |
[13:30] | Let me cut this short for time sake. | 让我们把结局缩短 |
[13:34] | The ending must be like this. | 结局要像这样 |
[13:39] | Our hero Jang-hoon, | 我们的主角张勋 |
[13:41] | wanting to run away from it all, decides to travel. | 为了逃避现实准备去旅行 |
[13:46] | Why are you just sitting there? | 还坐这干什么? |
[13:48] | Get up at once! | 赶紧起来! |
[13:51] | He’s not sure where to go, perhaps some place in Manchuria. | 他不知道自己要去哪 或许是满洲的某个地方吧 |
[13:55] | Just then! | 这时 |
[13:56] | He sees something. | 他看到 |
[13:59] | An army of young patriotic men going to fight in Manchuria. | 一个青年爱国军队正要去为国而战 |
[14:03] | And Jang-hoon comes to his decision. | 张勋马上决定 |
[14:07] | I don’t need love. | 我不需要什么爱情 |
[14:08] | To the grand unification of Asia, | 为了亚洲大统一 |
[14:10] | I shall give up my youth as do those soldiers! | 我要和其它士兵一样献出青春 |
[14:16] | Isn’t it exciting? | 怎么样,很有趣吧? |
[14:21] | Why don’t we just say it was all a dream? | 我们干脆说那都是张勋做的梦吧 |
[14:23] | That’d be a better ending. | 那样更好不是吗? |
[14:26] | That’s not interesting at all. | 那样没什么意思 |
[14:29] | Is that all you can do? | 你不能让步了? |
[14:31] | Yes, sir, maybe it’s my lack of talent. | 是 也许我没什么才华 |
[14:35] | – But I refuse your ending. – What right do you have? | – 但我不同意您的结局 – 你有什么权利不同意? |
[14:39] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[14:42] | I am the director of ‘The Flame of Love’, sir! | 我是“爱的火花”的导演 |
[14:45] | The director? Kiss my ass. | 导演? |
[14:48] | Think I had you do it because of your talent? | 你以为我让你做是因为你的才华? |
[14:51] | No, because you’re easy to control, idiot! | 是因为你好控制,你这个白痴! |
[14:57] | You brainless good-for-nothing. | 你的头脑毫无价值 |
[15:00] | Look at you, a worthless scum boasting like he’s done something. | 还总以为自己很了不起 |
[15:05] | Look at yourself in the mirror. | 好好照照镜子吧 |
[15:08] | Know thyself. | 蠢货 |
[15:10] | If you don’t do as I tell you, | 如果你不照我说的做 |
[15:11] | I’ll have them cut off the transmission. | 我的手下将会切断广播 |
[15:21] | Don’t forget that, Lloyd. | 别忘了,劳埃德 |
[15:23] | Even the invisible radio waves belong to His Highness the Emperor. | 即使是看不见的电波 也在天皇陛下的统治之下 |
[15:27] | The case of the interception has not been solved, | 上次的窃听事件还没解决 |
[15:30] | and the Governor-General suspects our staff. | 他们怀疑是我们自已人干的 |
[15:33] | And I, too, have a hunch that it was one of you bums. | 我也怀疑是你们其中的人 |
[15:38] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么办? |
[15:42] | Are we finished, like this? | 我们就像那样结局吗? |
[15:45] | Lloyd, say something! | 劳埃德,你到是说话呀 |
[15:59] | It’s time. | 时机来了 |
[16:01] | They’ll ruin the drama. | 他们要毁了广播剧 |
[16:05] | I’m going to take over the station. | 我必须要插手 |
[16:08] | Get the lunchboxes ready. | 准备好饭盒 |
[16:11] | I’m going to sneak the transmitter into the station. | 我偷偷把收发器放进广播室 |
[16:16] | How do you like it here? | 这里,这样可以吗? |
[16:31] | Mr. Noh. | 作家先生 |
[16:35] | Write your final episode here in peace. | 静下心来在这写完最后一集 |
[16:39] | Don’t think about anything else. Just write as you like. | 什么都不要想 就按你希望的那样写 |
[16:46] | I don’t know. You think I can do it? | 但是,我能写好吗? |
[16:52] | What are you saying? Of course, you can! | 说什么呢? 你当然能 |
[16:56] | ‘The Flame of Love’ was created by you. | “爱的火花”是你创作的 |
[17:04] | We can’t air a censored version now, can we? | 我们不能播送一个 被别人篡改了的结局,不是吗? |
[17:11] | Mr. Noh. | 作家 |
[17:45] | WANTED | 通缉犯 |
[18:07] | 30 minutes before the last broadcast of ‘The Flame of Love’. | “爱的火花”最后一集播送前30分钟 |
[18:08] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[18:12] | Hey, get out of my way. | 让开!让开! |
[18:22] | So how are things going? | 局势怎么样? |
[18:24] | Sir. The drama will end as we’ve planned. | 广播局将按我们的计划结局 |
[18:29] | These fools are incapable of coming up with alternatives. | 这些笨蛋没有别的选择 |
[18:33] | Good. | 好 |
[18:36] | What about the other one? | 另一件事呢? |
[18:38] | They’re too stupid | 手下人太无能 |
[18:40] | to have planned anything so bold, sir. | 还没有找到线索,先生 |
[18:44] | That’s the problem with you. | 那是你的问题 |
[18:47] | Always, it’s the stupid ones that do the unexpected. | 不管怎样,干这事的应该是一些笨蛋 |
[18:55] | Keep an eye on them. | 继续盯紧 |
[18:56] | Yes, sir! | 是 |
[18:59] | Hey, Lloyd. | 哦,劳埃德 |
[19:02] | Where’s K? | K去哪了? |
[19:04] | He went out to get some tools for sound effects. | 出去找制造声音的东西了 |
[19:12] | Lloyd. | 劳埃德 |
[19:14] | Hey, where are you off to? | 劳埃德,你去哪? |
[19:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[19:56] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[19:59] | Stop! | 停! |
[20:12] | Did you intercept the radio signal? | 是不是你窃听了广播信号? |
[20:15] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[20:16] | Answer me! | 回答! |
[20:29] | What are you doing? | 现在要干什么? |
[20:30] | What are you doing! | 现在要干什么! |
[20:32] | Calm down and listen to me! | 冷静,听我说 |
[20:34] | Lloyd, listen to me! | 劳埃德,听我说 |
[20:52] | I’m from the independence group, Taegukdang. | 我是太极党的党员 |
[20:58] | Make the drama the way you want to, and no one will get in your way. | 做你想做的广播剧结局 没有人能够妨碍了 |
[21:04] | I know for sure that you will not follow their orders. | 我知道你不会听从他们的 |
[21:09] | Butjust one thing. | 但有一件事 |
[21:12] | Let me make the sound of a spark. | 请让我做火花的声音 |
[21:15] | That’s our signal. | 那是我们的暗号 |
[21:17] | Your signal? | 暗号? |
[21:19] | When the sound of the spark is transmitted, | 只要一听到火花的声音 |
[21:20] | all the activists across Korea and Manchuria will take action. | 全国范围的爱国人事将采取行动 |
[21:38] | Now what idiots do have we here? | 在这干什么,八格牙路? |
[21:41] | What are you doing in the basement of the imperial broadcasting station? | 在大日本帝国广播局之下想干什么? |
[21:45] | So you dirty rats have freely used the Emperor’s radio waves? | 你们白痴以为可以自由使用 天皇陛下的广播电波? |
[22:02] | I never imagined I’d be making a radio series. | 我做梦也没想到 我能参与一个广播剧 |
[22:06] | I enjoyed it. | 我很喜欢它 |
[22:09] | I really did, Lloyd. | 真的,劳埃德 |
[22:21] | Hey, help me. | 帮,帮我一下 |
[22:32] | Please, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[22:49] | This way! | 这边! |
[23:15] | Smoke screen! Smoke screen! | 烟雾! 烟雾! |
[23:23] | What is this smoke? | 什么呀?这是什么烟? |
[23:24] | Lloyd, look out! | 劳埃德,小心 |
[23:53] | Are you all right? | 没事吧? |
[23:59] | Think you can make it? | 能走吗? |
[24:15] | But what about the spark? | 但是,你那个火花的声音怎么办? |
[24:23] | You do it for me, Lloyd. | 你替我做,劳埃德 |
[24:28] | It’s in the bag. | 在包里 |
[24:38] | Hurry. | 赶紧走 |
[24:39] | It’s time for the show. | 马上到广播时间了 |
[24:42] | Hurry! | 赶紧走! |
[25:07] | Think speed. | 要快 |
[25:10] | I’m going to the market for groceries. | 我要去市场买些东西 |
[25:13] | Do you want me to get you anything? | 你有什么要买的吗? |
[25:16] | No, I’m fine. Take care. | 没有,我不需要什么 你小心点 |
[25:21] | Excuse me, is anybody home? | 张勋,没在家吗? |
[25:31] | Strange, where has he gone? | 奇怪,去哪了? |
[25:36] | Jang-hoon does not answer. | 张勋没有回答 |
[25:39] | Nor is he in the room with Young-shin. | 也没有和永欣呆在一起 |
[25:42] | He is alone, utterly alone. | 他孤独无助 |
[25:45] | Whomever he chooses, all three are doomed to suffer in misery. | 无论他选择谁 都注定是三个人的痛苦 |
[25:49] | The only choice is for him to leave. | 他唯一能做的就是离开 |
[25:51] | At last, Jang-hoon arrives… | 最后,张勋到达了… |
[25:58] | At Seoul Train Station. | 京城火车站 |
[26:04] | He is embarking on a trip. | 他准备独立去旅行 |
[26:06] | With solitude as his only companion. | 带着一颗孤独无助的心 |
[26:09] | Perhaps he is going to some place in Manchuria. | 或许他将会去满洲吧 |
[26:10] | Manchuria? | 满洲? |
[26:12] | Why Manchuria? | 为什么去满洲? |
[26:13] | He catches sight of something. | 正在这时他看到了 |
[26:16] | It was an army of young patriotic men leaving to fight in Manchuria. | 一个青年爱国军队正要去为国而战 |
[26:28] | Arisu, and my dear Young-shin! | 艾利秀,还有亲爱的永欣 |
[26:32] | I am going to erase you from my memory. | 我要把你们从记忆里抹去 |
[26:34] | I will go to the battlefields in distant Manchuria, | 我将要去遥远的满洲战场 |
[26:37] | and sacrifice my life for the victorious unification of Asia! | 为什么亚洲的大统一 贡献出我的青春和生命 |
[26:42] | So do be happy, my loves! | 你们一定要幸福! |
[26:48] | Young-shin, where is Jang-hoon? | 永欣,张勋在哪里? |
[26:53] | You’re pseudonym from now on is James. | 从现在开始你的假名叫詹姆斯 |
[26:55] | James? Who is that? | 詹姆斯? 谁呀? |
[26:58] | The name sounds very nice. | 名字听起来很帅呀 |
[27:00] | He’s the first American guy to have heard our program. | 他是听到我们节目的第一个美国人 |
[27:05] | He lives in California. | 生活在加利福尼亚 |
[27:08] | Mr. Jang, what ever happened to our love? | 张勋,我们的爱怎么会变成这样? |
[27:13] | Let us leave the city. | 让我们离开这里回到农村去 |
[27:16] | And start a movement among the farmers. | 在那里我们组织一场爱的运动 |
[27:19] | Let’s open their eyes as you have mine. | 让农民们从我们身上得到启示 |
[27:29] | This is the Seoul Broadcasting Station. | 亲爱的听众朋友你们现在收听的是 京城广播电台播送的 |
[27:34] | You are listening to ‘The Flame of Love’, the first radio series in Korea. | 朝鲜有史以来第一个广播剧 “爱的火花”最后一集 |
[27:39] | As we approach the grand finale, we’ll take a break for some swing jazz. | 在马上接近尾声之际 我们插播一段摇滚爵士乐 |
[28:40] | Excuse me! | 不好意思! |
[28:46] | Excuse me! | 不好意思! |
[28:54] | Here! Here! | 这儿! 这儿! |
[28:56] | Hurry! | 快! |
[29:06] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[29:07] | Yes! | 接到了! |
[29:37] | Now. | 现在 |
[29:39] | We return to the grand finale of ‘The Flame of Love’. | 马上播送“爱的火花”大结局 |
[29:57] | The howling of the train. | 火车的声音轰轰作响 |
[30:04] | It is speeding away. | 轰轰隆隆… |
[30:07] | The train is speeding. | 火车在加速… |
[30:09] | Away and away. | 加到最快… |
[30:12] | But the train at its top speed runs off the rails. | 火车在轨道上是极速前进 |
[30:17] | What prank is fate playing now? | 这是什么样的命运啊! |
[30:20] | The train carrying Jang-hoon has raced off the tracks in an accident | 载着张勋急速行驶的火车 |
[30:24] | caused by some terrorists. | 脱轨了 |
[30:26] | But listeners, you need not worry. | 不过请不要担心 |
[30:30] | Because in dramas, the hero never dies. | 因为剧中主角是不会死的 |
[30:36] | And our hero survives this train accident like a miracle. | 我们的主角张勋在这次火车事故中 又一次奇迹般的活了下来 |
[30:41] | My legs are broken. | 呃,我的腿 |
[30:45] | The unexpected accident darkens Jang’s heart as death draws near. | 这次意外事故让张勋离死神 又近了一步 |
[30:49] | But he survives like a miracle. | 但是他挺过来了 |
[30:52] | And suddenly he realizes the transience of life. | 他突然意识到生命的短暂 |
[30:55] | Yes, I have one life and no more. | 是的,生命只有一次 |
[30:59] | I shall light it as a flame of love. | 我将要点燃爱的火花 |
[31:01] | His legs may be broken, but his power to love could not be. | 虽然张勋的腿受伤了 但他心中熊熊的爱之火却没有熄灭 |
[31:06] | Oh, Mr. Jang. | 张勋,张勋 |
[31:09] | Young-shin has been rushed to the hospital. | 永欣听说后疯一样的跑到医院 |
[31:13] | Oh, what has happened to you, my dear Mr. Jang? | 张勋,发生什么事了? 张勋 |
[31:19] | Let me remind our audience out there | 正在收听节目的朋友们 |
[31:23] | to never, never, never relax till the very end. | 请你们一定要听完 |
[31:29] | I thought I would go far away to war in Manchuria. | 我要去满洲作战的想法太傻了 |
[31:34] | Brainless scoundrels. They’ve fooled me! | 这帮白痴想找死 |
[31:36] | Arrest them! | 全部抓起来 |
[31:37] | I have no use to fight in Manchuria. | 我去作战没任何意义 |
[31:40] | Though I have told you that Arisu and Jang-hoon are half siblings… | 我们知道艾利秀和张勋是兄妹 |
[31:44] | Oh, dear listeners. | 亲爱的听众朋友 |
[31:46] | Jang-hoon had been, in fact, adopted. | 事实上张勋是被收养的 |
[31:50] | I don’t believe this! | 这样啊! |
[31:53] | So in truth, | 所以其实 |
[31:54] | Arisu and Jang-hoon were not biologically related. | 艾利秀和张勋并没有血缘关系 |
[31:58] | Jang-hoon was the only one who knew this. | 现在张勋是唯一知道这个事实的人 |
[32:01] | And it was soon to be revealed why he had been so tormented. | 真相很快大白了 这也是张勋痛苦的原因 |
[32:09] | But… | 但是… |
[32:11] | No matter how the times have changed, | 不管事世怎么变化 |
[32:15] | three people cannot be in a relationship at once. | 张勋也不可能同时选择两个人 |
[32:24] | As Young-shin and Jang-hoon meet again, here comes Arisu. | 当永欣和张勋又一次相遇时 艾利秀也在 |
[32:28] | Destiny has called these three lovers together. | 啊!命运把三个人召唤到一起 |
[32:33] | And what choice will Arisu make? | 艾利秀会什么样的选择呢? |
[32:37] | Only this time! Please. | 最后一次了,求求你 |
[32:50] | Come on. | 那个 |
[32:51] | Arisu, you’ve done so well till now. | 艾利秀小姐,你一直都做的很好 |
[33:37] | Brother, you and I are not blood-related. | 哥哥,你和我并没有血缘关系 |
[33:42] | And yet why is our love so full of pain? | 为什么我们的爱却这么难 |
[33:45] | Oh, what a prank fate is pulling on us? | 命运为什么要这样捉弄我们? |
[33:48] | But, dear brother, | 但是,哥哥 |
[33:51] | I mean Jang-hoon. | 不是,亲爱的张勋 |
[33:55] | And Young-shin. | 还有永欣小姐 |
[34:00] | You are the heroes of this love story. | 你们俩是这个故事的主人公 |
[34:07] | And a modern girl is not a slave of love. | 现代新女性不是爱的奴隶 |
[34:11] | I am returning to Japan. | 我艾利秀要重新返回日本 |
[34:15] | There I will devote myself to my studies. | 全身心致力于我的学业 |
[34:18] | And to the women of this country, | 还有这个国家的所有女性 |
[34:24] | I bless you and your love. | 我祝福你们能找到自己的爱 |
[34:28] | Do be happy. | 一定要幸福 |
[34:47] | Now those of you who are listening. | 现在亲爱的听众朋友 |
[34:50] | From here on, listen with your eyes closed. | 请闭上你们的眼睛 |
[34:54] | And let your imagination fly free as you listen to this sad love story. | 当你们听这么悲伤的爱情故事时 请让想象插上翅膀 |
[35:06] | On the bridge stand Arisu, Jang-hoon and Young-shin. | 艾利秀,永欣,张勋站在桥上 |
[35:10] | The teary Arisu takes out a white handkerchief and shouts, | 满眼含泪的艾利秀取出手帕说 |
[35:17] | Please, do be happy. | 一定,一定要幸福 |
[35:25] | Arisu. | 艾利秀 |
[35:29] | My sister, Arisu. | 我的妹妹,艾利秀 |
[35:32] | Do take care. | 你也一定 |
[35:33] | Do take care! | 你也一定要保重 |
[35:36] | – Do take care. – Unable to look back, | – 保重 – 不要回头 |
[35:39] | Arisu wipes away her tears with her handkerchief, | 艾利秀用手帕擦干泪水 |
[35:44] | turns around and darts away. | 转身飞快的离去… |
[35:48] | Dear Young-shin. | 永欣 |
[35:49] | My dear love, Young-shin. | 永欣,我亲爱的永欣 |
[35:53] | My love, Young-shin! | 我亲爱的永欣 |
[35:54] | The vow of my undying love. | 我亲爱的明欣 |
[35:56] | Jang-hoon. | 张勋 |
[35:59] | Now there is only one thing. | 现在只有一件事 |
[36:00] | There is only one thing left to us. | 只有一件事 |
[36:03] | The time to love. | 我们的爱 |
[36:04] | The time to love. | 我们的爱 |
[36:08] | Jang-hoon. | 张勋 |
[36:10] | Give me your hand. | 手,给我 |
[36:16] | Now no obstacle lies before these lovers. | 现在他们之间再也没有阻碍了 |
[36:21] | They feel each other. | 相互感受着彼此 |
[36:26] | Tears trickle down their cheeks. | 泪水顺着脸颊流下 |
[36:29] | And Jang-hoon takes his love into his arms. | 张勋紧紧拥抱着永欣 |
[36:33] | As their breaths quicken with the excitement of love. | 两颗心因为爱而激烈的跳动着 |
[36:38] | Just then. | 就在这时 |
[36:40] | Just then! | 就在这时 |
[36:48] | The sound of sparks go off loud and clear across Seoul! | 火花的声音响彻了全京城 |
[37:01] | That was… | 那就是… |
[37:09] | Open up! Open! | 开门!开门! |
[37:11] | Open the door! Open up! | 开门!开门! |
[37:16] | That was… | 那就是… |
[37:23] | That was from the fireworks set off at a concert nearby. | 那就附近有人开派对放的烟火 |
[37:25] | But to Jang-hoon and Young-shin, | 但对张勋和永欣来说 |
[37:30] | it was the flame of love! | 那是爱的火花 |
[37:44] | What’s happened? | 怎么了? |
[37:48] | Damn, why at this important scene? | 为什么在关键时刻这样? |
[37:52] | Hey! Hey! | 喂! 喂! |
[37:54] | Who touched it? | 谁动它了? |
[38:08] | Get them! Get them all! | 抓起来! 全抓起来! |
[38:11] | – Yes, sir! | – Yes, sir! – 是 – 是 |
[38:14] | Do something! | 赶紧修 |
[38:16] | This is the most important scene! | 正是最关键的时刻 |
[38:41] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:43] | It’s too dark. | 太黑了 |
[38:44] | Anyone have a light? | 谁有火机? |
[38:46] | Light it. | 打着 |
[38:57] | Dynamite! | 炸弹 |
[39:05] | Wait, wait. | 别过来,别过来 |
[39:07] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静,冷静 |
[39:12] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静,冷静 |
[39:15] | Turn the light off! | 弄灭它 |
[39:16] | Careful! Careful! | 小心,小心 |
[39:21] | Stay still! | 别动 |
[39:23] | Don’t come any closer! | 不要过来 |
[39:59] | That’s the signal. | 暗号 |
[40:05] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[40:19] | Let’s light ours, too. | 我们也点燃吧 |
[40:28] | We should too. | 我们也点 |
[40:34] | Get in line, please. | 慢点,一个一个来… |
[41:20] | This was ‘The Flame of Love’, the first radio series in Korea. | 现在朝鲜第一个广播剧 “爱的火花”划上了圆满的句号 |
[41:26] | Written by Noh Bong-al. | 剧本 鲁棒鄂 |
[41:29] | Narration and Jang-hoon played by Lee Man, sorry, James Lee. | 叙述和张勋扮演者李万… 不好意思,应该是詹姆斯 李 |
[41:35] | And Arisu played by jazz singer Marie. | 艾利秀扮演者是爵士歌手玛丽 |
[41:38] | Young-shin by Jo Myung-wol. | 永欣扮演者 赵明月 |
[41:41] | Other characters by Huh Soon-duk, sound effects by K, | 其它人物 许顺德 音效 K |
[41:45] | and directed by Lloyd Park. | 导演 劳埃德 朴 |
[41:49] | That’s it folks. Good night. | 播送到此结束,晚安 |
[41:51] | This is JODK, the Seoul Broadcasting Station. | 这里是京城广播电台JODK |
[41:58] | ‘The Flame of Love’! Lee Man-chul and Jo Myung-wol engaged! The winter of the year | “爱的火花”! 李万哲和赵明月订婚了! 当年冬天 |
[42:13] | How does it feel? | 心情怎么样? |
[42:16] | Hope the film does better than the radio play. | 希望电影比广播剧要好 |
[42:20] | Yeah, let’s hope so. | 是啊 |
[42:21] | ‘The Flame of Love’ | “爱的火花” |
[42:42] | Mr. Noh, I know this might sound silly, | 鲁作家 |
[42:47] | but I thought of an incredible story last night. | 我昨天晚上想到一个很有趣的故事 |
[42:51] | What story? | 什么故事? |
[42:52] | Well, you see, there’s a man and a woman in love. | 这样,相爱的两个男女… |
[42:56] | Yes, of course. It always has to start like that. | 是,故事开始总是这样 |
[42:59] | Yeah, but they were actually brother and sister. | 但是,他们是真正的兄妹 |
[43:05] | Oh, come on. | 啊,真是的 |
[43:08] | I’ve already used that part in ‘The Flame of Love’. | 这个故事在“爱的火花”中已经用过了 |
[43:12] | Hey, but it’s different from that. | 但我这个跟那个不一样 |
[43:17] | You see, it was their mother who fixed them up. | 这对恋人刚好是他们妈妈撮合的 |
[43:26] | Are you sure it’s today? | 你确定是今天吗? |
[43:29] | The tip’s from a reliable source. | 确切的情报 |
[43:31] | You can trust it. | 相信我 |
[43:34] | What’s the time? | 现在几点? |
[43:39] | It’s around two o’clock. | 凌晨2点 |
[43:43] | What kind of a story is that? | 这样的话家谱不是乱了吗? |
[43:45] | Let me finish, all right? | 不是,你听我说完嘛 |
[43:48] | You see, the mother had deserted her daughter and got married again. | 这个母亲遗弃了女儿改嫁了 |
[43:55] | And her new husband had a son by his first wife. | 她老公带着一个前妻生的儿子 |
[44:01] | They’ll be here in no time. | 马上就要来了 |
[44:05] | Everyone ready? | 都准备好了吗? |
[44:13] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[44:16] | And so they were living quite happily. | 他们一家生活的很幸福 |
[44:20] | But you know, it’s not easy to erase the memory of her daughter. | 但是呢,母亲总是会想起被她遗弃的女儿 |
[44:23] | So, she is tormented by the memory of the daughter she’d abandoned. | 这件事让她深深的内疚 |
[44:27] | She keeps on thinking until… | 这样一直到… |
[44:29] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等,等,等一下 |
[44:31] | So her daughter and her stepson… | 所以她女儿和她的继子… |
[44:35] | Yes, I knew you’d get it. | 没错,正是这样 |
[44:38] | And she takes her in as her daughter-in-law. | 然后她女儿就成了她儿媳妇 |
[44:42] | Oh, heavens. Oh, heavens. | 绝!绝! |
[44:59] | I heard they’re going to open a new radio station in Busan city. | 听说釜山会新建一个广播站 |
[45:03] | We’ll get a good chance some day, right? | 我们机会又来了,不是吗? |
[45:06] | You know, Lloyd. I’m feeling something. | 劳埃德呀 趁热打铁听说过吗? |
[45:10] | Something hot is shooting through my you-know-what. | 你可以趁热大干一场啊 |
[45:13] | You’ve become a real storyteller now. | 你现在可是真正的故事家了 |
[45:28] | Oh, no. | 啊! |
[45:35] | It’s smoking again. | 又冒烟了 |
[45:37] | Hey! | 烟 |
[45:38] | It’s smoking! | 冒烟了! |
[45:39] | Damn it. | 啊哟 |
[45:59] | The 1930s, our great pastime… | 20世纪30年代 那是我们的岁月… |
[46:05] | The Radio Dayz! | 广播岁月 |