英文名称:Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | 天生一对 | |
[03:48] | Just a minute, I’ll be back. | 等一会儿我马上回来 |
[04:42] | Yesterday, I saw her for the first time… | 当我第一次与她相遇… |
[04:45] | …and fell in love instantly. | 就对她一见钟情 |
[04:47] | Hey Taani! | 晦 塔妮 |
[04:53] | Your bridal outfit is here. | 你的新娘装在这儿 |
[04:56] | Nobody is going to see my bridal outfit before me. | 我要第一个看到新娘装 |
[05:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[05:15] | Oh Taani my child finish your mehendi first. | 我的宝贝塔妮先来画完你的曼海蒂 |
[05:16] | 曼海蒂 印度手绘婚礼仪式必需 | |
[05:17] | Oh dad! today is my wedding day so please no time tables today… | 爸爸今天是我大喜的日子所以求您别命令我 |
[05:20] | …and if you are in such a hurry why don’t you sit for mehendi. | 您那么着急干嘛不自己去画曼海蒂 |
[05:24] | Saw that Surinder! All my life I have disciplined so many kids… | 瞧瞧苏瑞我这一辈子不知道教了多少孩子… |
[05:28] | …but this Professor Gupta couldn’t straighten his own daughter. | 可古普塔教授却管不好自己的女儿 |
[05:31] | The princess has even chosen her own Prince Charming. | 这位公主甚至自己挑选了心仪的对象 |
[05:33] | It’s a love marriage. | 这是自由恋爱的婚姻 |
[05:37] | Hey Taani! Come here. | 晦塔妮过来 |
[05:42] | Guess who is this? | 猜猜他是谁 |
[05:46] | This is Surinder my most favourite student. | 苏瑞我最喜欢的学生 |
[05:50] | Remember I used to tell you about him? | 还记得过去我跟你说过他吗 |
[05:53] | Oh my god! So you are Surinder! | 我的天你就是苏瑞 |
[05:58] | You have no clue mister… | 你无法想像我有多么烦 |
[05:59] | …as to how many problems I have gone through because of you. | 我不得不经常听一些关于你的事 |
[06:03] | Because of me? | 说我吗 |
[06:05] | Oh yes! Throughout school and college I have only heard one thing… | 没错整个中学和大学时期我只听过一句话… |
[06:08] | Why don’t you get marks like Surinder! | 你为什么不能像苏瑞 |
[06:10] | Respect elders like Surinder! | 像苏瑞那样尊重长辈 |
[06:11] | Surinder did this, Surinder did that… | 像苏瑞这样像苏瑞那样… |
[06:14] | …and more than anything he wanted to get us married! | 而提到最多的是他想让我们俩结婚 |
[06:17] | No, no… | 不… 不 |
[06:19] | What no, no? I am telling you. | 不什么不 我告诉你 |
[06:21] | He told me very seriously… | 他常劝我要认真考虑 |
[06:22] | …that only a very fortunate girl can get a guy like Surinder. | 说只有很幸运的姑娘才能嫁给苏瑞 |
[06:25] | Actually you don’t know, but he loves you more than me. | 其实你不知道比起我来爸爸更喜欢你 |
[06:28] | You just can’t stop talking. Be quiet now. | 你就不能安静一会儿 |
[06:30] | – Taani come here. – I am coming. | -塔妮过来一下 -我来了 |
[06:34] | Ok! it was nice meeting you, bye. | 好吧很高兴见到你再见 |
[06:36] | Yes! Of course, nice. | 嗯当然很高兴 |
[06:54] | Yes it’s true! I fell in love with her the moment I saw her… | 很显然我对她一见钟情… |
[06:57] | …her beautiful face | 我爱她美丽的脸庞 |
[06:59] | her joyous dance, her unhesitant laughter. | 欢快的舞蹈无邪的笑容 |
[07:03] | I thought I was seeing a girl for the first time. | 这是我第一次想追求一个女孩 |
[07:07] | It was a strange feeling. | 这种感觉很奇怪 |
[07:10] | I was happy and in pain at the same time. | 痛并快乐着 |
[07:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:39] | The bus carrying the groom and his family has met with an accident. | 新郎和他家人发生了车祸 |
[07:42] | Seems like no one has survived. | 好像无人幸存 |
[07:44] | Please come everyone. | 大家过来帮忙 |
[07:47] | Get a car… fast. | 叫辆车… 快 |
[08:05] | It was a massive heart attack. | 心脏病突发 |
[08:07] | We have done our best. The rest is in gods hands. | 我们已经尽力了现在只能听天由命 |
[08:13] | Who is Surinder? | 谁是苏瑞 |
[08:17] | I have brought up Taani | 我用毕生的爱 |
[08:20] | with a lot of love. | 来呵护塔妮 |
[08:23] | She is still very young and very fragile. | 但她还年轻还无法承受 |
[08:28] | She will break under such circumstances. | 她会被压垮 |
[08:32] | If you think its right | 如果你觉得可行 |
[08:36] | then please marry Taani. | 就和塔妮结婚吧 |
[08:42] | Knowing that Taani is in safe hands | 能得知塔妮有了依靠 |
[08:46] | I’ll be able to die in peace. | 我死也瞑目了 |
[08:50] | I don’t have time son. | 我没有时间了孩子 |
[08:56] | If you agree then I’ll speak to Taani. | 如果你同意我会跟塔妮说 |
[09:13] | I know this is not the right time | 我知道现在 |
[09:16] | to talk to you about this… | 和你说这些不合适… |
[09:20] | …but what to do… | 可是怎么办呢 |
[09:23] | …seems like god has called for me now. | 神灵已经在召唤我了 |
[09:29] | I have never forced you for anything | 我从没强迫过你做任何事 |
[09:35] | and nor will I today… | 今天也不会 |
[09:40] | …but before leaving I’ll give you just one advice… | 在我离开前要给你一个建议… |
[09:45] | …In life we make some relationships | 人的一生中我们会遇到很多事 |
[09:51] | and some are made by god. | 而有些是命中注定的 |
[09:57] | You just think that god has chosen Surinder for you. | 你就当做是神灵为你挑选了苏瑞 |
[10:04] | Rest is your decision… | 你自己做决定… |
[10:10] | …but my child I wont be able to rest in peace… | 我的宝贝 如果我留下你一个人… |
[10:17] | …If I leave you here alone. | 那我将死不瞑目… |
[10:24] | I won’t be able to rest in peace. | 我死不瞑目 |
[10:33] | I’ll do as you wish father. | 我会照你说的做 爸爸 |
[10:38] | Bless you my child, bless you. | 祝福你 孩子 祝福你 |
[10:53] | Long life and happiness, my children. | 祝你们长命百岁百年好合 |
[12:26] | I always sleep in the attic upstairs. | 我一直睡在楼上的阁楼 |
[12:29] | So the room and the cupboard is all yours. | 这个房间和衣柜是你的了 |
[12:36] | And if you need anything just let me know, I am a light sleeper. | 如果你有什么需要就喊我我睡得很浅 |
[16:21] | There was a delay in the meter delivery. | 表计送得晚了 |
[16:23] | It’s all right now. I have checked the inventory myself. | 现在没事了 我已经亲自检查了清单 |
[16:27] | Yes within 48 hours. | 是 48小时内解决 |
[16:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | Punjab power at your service lighting up your life. | 旁遮普电力点亮您的生活 |
[16:42] | So Surinder! What news? | 萨尼 最近有什么新闻 |
[16:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:47] | So Suri, you didn’t come to office for two days. | 得了 苏瑞 你两天没来办公室 |
[16:51] | Is everything alright my friend? | 你一切都好吗 朋友 |
[16:53] | Yes! Everything is fine. | 是 我很好 |
[16:55] | Then why didn’t you come to office? | 那你为什么没来办公室 |
[16:58] | Actually… I had to attend Someone’s wedding. | 其实… 我去参加了别人的婚礼 |
[17:05] | Someone’s wedding or your own? | 别人的还是你自己的 |
[17:08] | No nothing like that. | 不 不是这样 |
[17:10] | Anything can be kept a secret from us in this city? | 在这地方有什么事可以瞒过大家吗 |
[17:13] | Friend! You turned out to be very secretive. | 朋友 你遮遮掩掩的样子出卖了你 |
[17:16] | You kept your big day a secret from us. | 你一定瞒着我们好大一个秘密 |
[17:19] | No… no. | 不… 不 |
[17:20] | Listen everybody Sahni has got married. | 大家听着 萨尼结婚了 |
[17:22] | So, when do we get to meet your wife? | 什么时候我们能见见新娘子 |
[17:24] | Come, oh not like this. | 别 不是这样 |
[17:25] | Surinder is our dear buddy he will throw us a party. | 苏瑞是我们的好伙伴 他会为我们举办一个派对 |
[17:28] | Hey everyone there’s a party at Sahni’s place today… | 嗨 大家听着 萨尼今天要办个派对… |
[17:32] | …and we will be introduced to his wife. | 我们会被介绍给他妻子 |
[17:35] | No Khanna not today, not today. | 不 不是今天 不是今天 |
[17:39] | Thank You! | 谢谢 |
[17:42] | Thank you man! | 谢谢 |
[17:54] | Punjab Power, lighting up your life. | 旁遮普电力点亮您的生活 |
[18:08] | Hey you Surinder Sahni open the damn door. | 嗨 苏瑞・萨尼开开这该死的门 |
[18:12] | Why are you hiding inside? | 你干嘛藏在里面 |
[18:17] | Are you too ashamed to see eye to eye with Bobby Kholsa. | 你没脸见到波比・考斯拉吗 |
[18:24] | I say, open the door. | 我说 开门 |
[18:27] | Even I don’t want to see your face… | 我根本不想看到你的脸 |
[18:29] | …just came to tell you that we are no longer friends. | 只是过来告诉你一声 我们不再是朋友了 |
[18:33] | I don’t need a friend like you. | 我不需要你这样的朋友 |
[18:37] | The one person who did everything… together with you | 我和你从小玩到大 |
[18:42] | hears about your marriage from neighbours. | 却要从你邻居口中 才能听到你结婚消息 |
[18:48] | Is this the value of Bobby Khosla in your life? | 这就是波比・考斯拉在你心目中的价值吗 |
[18:54] | I know you are inside, you left office an hour back. | 我知道你在里面 你一小时前就离开办公室了 |
[19:00] | I know everything Suri. | 我什么都知道 苏瑞 |
[19:02] | Bobby | 波比… |
[19:12] | Hey Bobby… | 嗨 波比… |
[19:13] | Bobby is dead man! | 波比死了 |
[19:17] | Bobby can’t die till Suri is alive. | 波比不能死在苏瑞前面 |
[19:21] | Come in, I’ll explain everything. | 进去吧 我会向你解释一切 |
[19:33] | So where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[19:36] | Down in my room. | 楼下我的房间 |
[19:40] | And you sleep here? | 你睡在这儿 |
[19:44] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[19:50] | And now what? | 那… |
[19:53] | Whatever god decides. | 不管怎么样这是神的旨意 |
[19:58] | Here come the caretakers of Punjab power. | 旁遮普电力的同事来了 |
[20:02] | Always late to work but always on time for free alcohol and free food. | 一帮上班总是迟到 但一听能免费吃喝就冲在前头的家伙 |
[20:06] | You see to them I’ll check on Taani. | 你去照看他们 我过去看看塔妮 |
[20:16] | Don’t worry it’ll all be ok. | 别担心 一切都会好的 |
[20:21] | I am coming, I am coming. what is the damn hurry man? | 我来了 我来了 这帮饿死鬼干什么呢 |
[20:33] | Taani, it’s me Surinder. | 塔妮 是我 苏瑞 |
[20:38] | Some friends from office have come home. | 办公室的朋友来家里了 |
[20:41] | They found out about the wedding and invited themselves over. | 他们得知我结婚 自说自话就跑来了 |
[20:46] | I tried my best to dissuade them but you know how these people are. | 我尽力阻止他们 可你知道那些人 |
[20:52] | I just have a small request… | 我有一个小小的请求 |
[20:57] | If you could come and meet everyone for just two minutes. | 如果你能露一面晃2分钟… |
[21:09] | It’s ok Taani, you don’t take tension. | 好吧 塔妮 你不用紧张 |
[21:13] | I’ll tell them that you are unwell. | 我会告诉他们你不舒服 |
[21:15] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[21:19] | You please take rest. | 你休息吧 |
[21:37] | Hey Sahni! where is your wife? | 嗨 萨尼 你的新娘呢 |
[21:41] | We are all too eager to meet her. | 我们特别想见见她 |
[21:43] | He won’t let us meet her so early. | 他不会轻易让我们见到她 |
[21:47] | He must be hiding her somewhere. | 他一定是把她藏在什么地方了 |
[21:49] | It’s not like that DK. | 不是的 波比・考斯拉 |
[21:51] | She is not feeling too well after the long journey… | 长途旅行后她感觉不舒服… |
[21:54] | Oh! I’ll go get her… | 我去找她… |
[21:58] | Hey Chaddha! You have still not had a drink with me. | 嗨 扎德哈 你还没跟我喝一杯呢 |
[22:02] | Ok then! First we’ll drink and then we’ll call on Suri’s wife. | 没问题 我们先喝酒再去找苏瑞的新娘 |
[22:06] | Ok Surinder we’ll take your leave. | 好了 苏瑞 我们该走了 |
[22:08] | It’s quite late. | 太晚了 |
[22:09] | We’ll probably meet your wife another time. | 改天再见你妻子 |
[22:11] | I am sorry. Beacuse… she doesn’t feel well. | 抱歉 因为… 她有点不舒服 |
[22:14] | Not a big deal. | 没什么 |
[22:15] | No, no actually she was very keen on meeting you all. | 不过 她还是很希望见到你们大家 |
[23:56] | Surinder ji! | 苏瑞大哥 |
[24:07] | I wanted to talk to you. Could you come outside please! | 我想和你谈谈 你能到外面来吗 |
[24:12] | Yes. | 好 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:46] | I behaved very badly today. | 我今天的行为很无礼 |
[24:50] | I have married you willingly… | 我既然已经自愿和你结婚了… |
[24:53] | …hence I have no right to take out my anger for god on you. | 就没有权力把火撒在你身上 |
[24:59] | I promise you that from now on I’ll be a good wife to you. | 我答应你从现在开始我会是一个好妻子 |
[25:04] | Just be a bit patient with me. | 请对我有点耐心 |
[25:11] | I have to kill the old Taani that I was… | 我会告别过去的塔妮… |
[25:15] | …and become a new Taani | 变成一个新的塔妮 |
[25:18] | …and that might take some time. | 需要点时间 |
[25:30] | There is one more thing I needed to tell you… | 还有一件更重要的事情… |
[25:36] | …I wont be able to love you. | 我不能爱你 |
[25:41] | …I don’t think I have anymore love in me to give to someone. | 我觉得我不再会爱上别人 |
[25:47] | I don’t know if you can live your life | 我不知道你是否能 在没有爱的情况下 |
[25:53] | without love. | 度过余生 |
[25:56] | And if you can’t | 如果你不能 |
[26:00] | then I wouldn’t want to be a burden on you. | 我不想成为你的负担 |
[26:07] | I don’t know what love is Taani. | 我不知道什么是爱 塔妮 |
[26:11] | I have never had the good luck of falling in love with a lady. | 我没有跟姑娘谈恋爱的运气 |
[26:16] | Actually I don’t even know any ladies. | 我甚至不认识别的姑娘 |
[26:20] | Today in front of my friends | 今天你在我朋友的面前 |
[26:24] | the way you kept my dignity | 保住了我的面子 |
[26:29] | is love for me. | 对我来说这就是爱 |
[26:33] | I am not used to nor do I require | 我既不习惯也不需要 |
[26:39] | more love than this. | 更多的爱了 |
[26:45] | You are very lucky that you have never been in love. | 你很幸运没有爱过 |
[26:53] | There is nothing more painful In this world than love. | 这世上没有比爱更让人痛苦的了 |
[27:03] | Ok good night then. | 那好吧 晚安 |
[27:16] | Now I know Taani, why I have been In pain for the past two days. | 现在我知道为什么这两天我这么痛苦了 |
[27:23] | I had fallen in love with you the first time I saw you. | 我看到你的第一眼就爱上了你 |
[27:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:06] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[28:12] | Good Morning. | 早上好 |
[29:20] | Soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 |
[29:30] | Soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 |
[29:36] | Soft, sweet, slow, the winds blow | 悄悄 似微风吹来 |
[29:39] | Soft, sweet, slow, the healing glow | 悄悄 似光辉洒落 |
[29:41] | Soft, sweet, slow, they bless us so | 悄悄 愿我们渐渐开始 |
[29:47] | Soft, sweet, slow is the rise of the moon | 悄悄 月亮缓缓升起 |
[29:49] | Soft, sweet, slow lift the veil maroon | 悄悄 面纱缓缓揭开 |
[29:52] | Soft, sweet, slow we get high and we swoon | 悄悄 我们绽放喜悦 |
[29:57] | Take it slow now, let it sink | 放缓速度 让心慢慢平静 |
[29:59] | Take a breath, step back from the brink | 深深呼吸 从悬崖边返回 |
[30:02] | Toss your cares away with a wink | 抛开你的小心谨慎 |
[30:05] | Cos life goes by in a blink | 因为生命稍纵即逝 |
[30:08] | Soft, sweet, slow love will flow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[30:13] | Soft, sweet, slow love will flow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[30:18] | Soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 |
[30:29] | Soft, sweet, slow love will flow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[31:19] | – Raj – you must have heard of me | -拉杰 -你一定听说过我 |
[31:33] | The streets of love lie hassled | 爱的征途充满着荆棘 |
[31:35] | Tied up in shy coy tassels | 羞涩腼腆如盔甲将人束缚 |
[31:38] | They fight a war with themselves | 那是一场自我的战斗 |
[31:43] | This heart’s uncertain in every beat | 心儿会跟着起伏不休 |
[31:46] | It shies away in coy retreat | 一丝的胆怯退缩都会失败 |
[31:49] | It says something does something else | 口是心非却是那亘古不变 |
[31:53] | This mischief heart | 受伤的心 |
[31:56] | ls a riddle, surprise | 百般迷惑与诧异 |
[31:59] | Rush into love and pay the price | 为了爱情愿付出我的所有 |
[32:04] | Slow down love, let it sink | 放缓速度 让心慢慢平静 |
[32:07] | Take a breath, step back from the brink | 深深呼吸 从悬崖边返回 |
[32:09] | Toss your cares away with a wink | 抛开你的小心谨慎 |
[32:12] | Cos life goes by in a blink | 因为生命稍纵即逝 |
[32:15] | Love will flow now soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[32:21] | Love will flow now soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[32:26] | Soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 |
[32:37] | Love will flow now soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[33:30] | God must have his own god too | 神明的心里也必定有自己的神 |
[33:33] | Who will work his magic ways on you | 谁会把他神奇的法术传授给你 |
[33:35] | And you will see in me what I see in you | 你看到的我就如同我看你一样 |
[33:41] | In the name of god, lets go | 以神灵的名义 我们走吧 |
[33:43] | Beyond horizons, lets go | 越过那地平线 我们走吧 |
[33:46] | Carry me away, lets go | 带我一起离开 我们走吧 |
[33:51] | Remember the words | 在心中牢牢记住那句话 |
[33:53] | Of the prophet’s poem | 我主的圣言 |
[33:56] | In the river of fire, you sink to swim | 在烈焰之河上 你要下沉方能游泳 |
[34:01] | Slow down love, let it sink | 放缓速度 让心慢慢平静 |
[34:04] | Take a breath, step back from the brink | 深深呼吸 从悬崖边返回 |
[34:07] | Toss your cares away with a wink | 抛开你的小心谨慎 |
[34:10] | Cos life goes by in a blink | 因为生命稍纵即逝 |
[34:13] | Love will flow now soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[34:18] | Love will flow now soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[34:23] | Soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 |
[34:28] | Love will flow now soft, sweet, slow | 悄悄 悄悄 被爱淹没 |
[34:34] | Soft, sweet, slow, they bless us so | 悄悄 悄悄 愿我们渐渐开始 |
[34:56] | I’ll take it. | 我来拿 |
[35:05] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:07] | These people are teaching dance here… | 那些人是到这儿教舞蹈的 |
[35:09] | …It’s a big company from Bombay. | 是从孟买来的大公司 |
[35:12] | Actually I have always been very fond of dancing. | 其实我很喜欢跳舞… |
[35:16] | …and anyway I get bored at home the whole day… | 整天在家里我很无聊… |
[35:21] | …but if you are not ok with it I won’t do it. | 如果你不高兴我不会去 |
[36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:09] | Mention not. | 没什么 |
[36:36] | Bobby my friend | 波比呀 |
[36:37] | Yes Suri my friend | 嗯 苏瑞 |
[36:39] | If I tell you something promise me you won’t tell anyone. | 你先答应我 不会把我说的事告诉别人 |
[36:42] | Never till I die my friend… never | 死也不说 决不说 |
[36:48] | I have fallen in love | 我恋爱了 |
[36:53] | Congratulations, celebrations, fireworks… | 祝贺 庆祝 放礼花… |
[36:56] | …but with whom? | 对方是谁 |
[37:00] | With my wife Taani. | 是我的妻子塔妮 |
[37:04] | Congratulations, celebrations, fireworks… | 祝贺 庆祝 放礼花… |
[37:08] | Cheers to this. This is more like it. | 干杯 太高兴了 |
[37:17] | But she does not love me. | 可她不爱我 |
[37:23] | How dare she not love you, She is not your wife. | 她怎么敢不爱你 她不是你老婆吗 |
[37:25] | Two slaps and she’ll be loving you all over. | 两巴掌就能让她伏伏贴贴爱上你 |
[37:27] | Hey don’t you dare! You will slap my wife? | 你敢 你要打我妻子 |
[37:32] | No, no not me you will. | 不 不 不是我 是你 |
[37:35] | Never! The day I raise this hand on her… | 决不 哪天要是我冲她举起手… |
[37:38] | …you cut this hand with your scissors, all of it. | 你就用你的剪刀把手剪下来 就这样 |
[37:43] | You love her so much? | 你那么的爱她 |
[37:52] | But she says she wont be able to love me. | 可她说她不能爱我 |
[37:58] | She wants to change herself. | 她想要改变自己 |
[38:01] | She says she | 她说她 |
[38:03] | has to kill the old Taani that she was… | 要告别过去的塔妮… |
[38:08] | But I love her just the way she is. | 可我就爱她原来的样子啊 |
[38:12] | I want her… | 我想让她 |
[38:16] | to remain… | 一直是 |
[38:18] | the happy, fun spirited Taani that she was… | 那个快乐的塔妮… |
[38:23] | …and with whom… | 那个 |
[38:27] | …I fell in love instantly. | 令我一见钟情的她 |
[38:33] | I don’t want her to change. | 我不想她变 |
[38:36] | I want her to fall in love with me. | 我想让她爱上我 |
[38:42] | Make her fall in love with me my friend. | 让她爱上我 朋友 |
[38:46] | Do something that makes me the hero of her life. | 想个办法让我成为她生命中的英雄吧 |
[38:52] | The kind of hero that she loves to watch in films… | 那种电影里的她喜欢的英雄… |
[39:00] | …and then she… | 那样她 |
[39:03] | will come… | 就会投入 |
[39:09] | …in my arms. | 我的怀抱 |
[39:13] | Do some magic with your hands… | 用你的双手化腐朽为神奇吧 波比 |
[39:17] | …and make my love story my friend. | 创作我的爱情故事 朋友 |
[39:27] | Balwinder viz. Bobby Khosla started this salon | 我波比・考斯拉开这家沙龙 |
[39:30] | …for this day perhaps. | 也许就为了有这一天 |
[39:36] | Now you wait and watch how I write your love story. | 你就等着看我怎么书写你的爱情故事吧 |
[39:57] | Bobby! Will she really not be able to recognize me. | 波比 她真的认不出我吗 |
[40:01] | Suri! If she recognizes you… | 苏瑞 如果她认出了你… |
[40:04] | …I will close this salon and go back to my village. | 我就关了这家沙龙回村子去 |
[40:08] | Oh that’s great, the thing is, Taani has joined a dance class… | 好极了 事情是这样的 塔妮参加了一个舞蹈课程… |
[40:13] | …and I really want to watch her dancing, so first I will go there. | 而我真的很想看她跳舞 所以我会先去那儿 |
[40:18] | And I’ll quietly watch her dancing… | 安静地看她跳舞… |
[40:22] | …then later I’ll go home and surprise her. | 然后回家给她惊喜 |
[40:26] | Hey what are you doing? I don’t Want to cut my moustache. | 嗨 你做什么 别剃我的胡子 |
[40:30] | Oh relax I am not cutting, just trimming your moustache. | 放松 我不剃 就是修一下 |
[40:34] | Girls nowadays don’t like thick moustaches. | 现在的姑娘们不喜欢厚厚的胡子 |
[40:38] | Slowly, slowly… | 慢点 慢点… |
[40:41] | You duffer! | 你这个笨蛋 |
[40:43] | Oh sorry! Don’t worry it’ll be back In a minute. I’ll just check. | 对不起 别担心 一分钟就好 我检查一下 |
[40:47] | Where are you going? I am feeling a bit tensed? | 你在那儿做什么 我有点紧张 |
[40:50] | But Why? | 为什么 |
[40:52] | Will Taani like this new Suri? | 塔妮会喜欢这个新苏瑞吗 |
[40:55] | She will come dancing into your arms | 她会到你怀抱中跳舞 |
[41:00] | …and will softly whisper in your ears. | 并在你耳边私语 |
[41:03] | What? | 什么 |
[41:04] | Suri. | 苏瑞 |
[41:05] | – Yes. – I love you. | -嗯 -我爱你 |
[41:07] | How much. | 有多爱 |
[43:20] | Wow that was fantastic. | 哇哦 太精彩了 |
[43:23] | We bombayites never knew… | 我们孟买人从来不知道 |
[43:25] | …that people in Amritsar could dance so well. | 阿姆利则人跳舞跳的这么好 |
[43:29] | Amritsar this one’s for you. | 阿姆利则 赞美你 |
[43:37] | You must have noticed that we have divided you all into two groups. | 你们一定注意到了 我们把你们全部的人分成两队 |
[43:40] | Group Green and Group Red. | 绿队和红队 |
[43:42] | Now one person from Group Red will be paired with… | 现在每个红队的人… |
[43:44] | …one person from Group Green. | 将和绿队的人配对 |
[43:46] | Because after all, the real fun of dancing lies in partner dancing. | 因为跳舞真正的乐趣是和搭档一起 |
[43:50] | Ok guys you can now go ahead and find your dance partner. | 现在你们大家可以去寻找自己的舞伴了 |
[44:28] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[44:34] | Oh I am sorry… | 对不起… 噢 我撞到哪儿了 |
[44:36] | Listen this is a misunderstanding. | 听着 这是个误会 |
[44:38] | I just can’t dance. | 我不能跳舞 |
[44:41] | Please listen to me, I have never danced in my life. | 请听我说 我这一生从没跳过舞 |
[44:55] | Oh no, no, no Surinder. No running away now. | 噢 不 不 苏瑞 别跑 |
[45:01] | You are not Suri I work For Punjab power anymore. | 你不再是那个为旁遮普电力工作的苏瑞 |
[45:05] | Now you are Taani’s hero. | 现在你是塔妮的英雄 |
[45:07] | You sing songs, you dance. | 你要唱歌 还要跳舞… |
[45:10] | …you save the girls, | 拯救女孩 |
[45:16] | you kill the bad guys… | 杀死坏蛋… |
[45:25] | Hello I am Taani. | 哈罗 我是塔妮 |
[45:28] | And I am your hero. | 我是你的英雄 |
[45:31] | What? | 什么 |
[45:34] | I mean 21, 21. | 我是说21 21 |
[45:39] | My name is Taani,and you? | 我叫塔妮 你是 |
[45:47] | Raj… Raj. | 拉杰… 拉杰 |
[45:52] | You must have heard of me. | 你一定听说过我 |
[46:00] | Um… no I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[46:01] | Don’t worry. You will keep hearing it from now on. | 别担心 从现在起你会一直听到的 |
[46:07] | Alright then! I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodbye! | 好吧 明天见 再见 |
[46:09] | Oh no, no, no, I mean… | 噢 不 不 不 我是说… |
[46:13] | …never say goodbye. | 永远不要说再见 |
[46:20] | Always say, we are traveling the love lane… | 而要说 我们行走在爱的小路上… |
[46:25] | …down the road we will meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[46:32] | Ok. | 好 好的 |
[46:36] | Raj… | 拉杰… |
[46:49] | Raj | 拉杰 |
[46:52] | Raj, we are traveling the love lane, Down the road we will meet again | 我们行走在爱的小路上 总会再次相见 |
[46:56] | We are traveling the love lane, Down the road we will meet again | 我们行走在爱的小路上 总会再次相见 |
[47:25] | I just don’t get it. | 我真不理解 |
[47:27] | You said you’ll watch Taani dance and then go home and surprise her. | 你说你会看塔妮跳舞 然后回家给她惊喜 |
[47:31] | And now you are making me create this fake moustache? | 现在你又让我做这种假胡子 |
[47:33] | Oh you fool! | 你这个傻瓜 |
[47:34] | I have got the chance to dance with Taani everyday… | 我有机会每天和塔妮跳舞 |
[47:37] | …and you want me to loose that. | 你想我失去这个机会吗 |
[47:38] | Do you think, if she knew it was me… | 你想想 如果她知道那是我 |
[47:41] | …would she ever dance with a geek like me? | 她会和我这么笨拙的人跳舞吗 |
[47:45] | Never. | 决不会 |
[47:47] | And even if she did… | 就算是她肯 |
[47:49] | …she wouldn’t be the same Taani I saw today. | 那也绝不是我今天看到的塔妮 |
[47:54] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[47:55] | You just don’t get it. | 你不会懂 |
[47:58] | Suri reminds Taani of… | 苏瑞让塔妮想起 |
[48:01] | …her tragedy, her sadness. | 她的悲剧她的痛苦 |
[48:04] | She can never be the old Taani around Suri. | 在苏瑞身旁她永远不会是过去的塔妮 |
[48:09] | But now by being Raj I have the opportunity… | 现在做为拉杰我有机会… |
[48:12] | …to spend some time with her. | 跟她一起度过时光 |
[48:17] | Tell me out of so many people… | 告诉我在那么多人里面… |
[48:21] | …how come she was the only one who became my partner? | 她怎么就选了我做她唯一的搭档呢 |
[48:24] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[48:26] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[48:33] | Because of god… | 这是神的旨意… |
[48:39] | If he wanted she could have easily recognized me in a second. | 如果它愿意的话 能让她在一秒钟内认出我 |
[48:42] | But he didn’t do that know why? | 可它没有那么做 知道为什么吗 |
[48:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:51] | Listen to what god is saying. | 听好神说的每一个字 |
[49:02] | He is saying… | 它说… |
[49:06] | Hey!Suri. | 喂苏瑞 |
[49:09] | …there I have started your love story. | 我已经开启了你的爱情故事… |
[49:13] | Now dance with Taani all you want… | 现在跟塔妮跳吧 所有你想要的… |
[49:18] | …get to know her better, make her laugh… | 就是让她过的好 让她笑 |
[49:23] | …give her heaps of happiness… | 给她巨大的幸福 |
[49:26] | …so that she forgets all her pain. | 让她忘了所有的伤痛 |
[49:29] | …and becomes your fun-loving Taani forever. | 让她永远变成那个爱笑爱闹的塔妮 |
[49:36] | As Raj you can tell her whatever is in your heart. | 做拉杰你可以对她畅所欲言 |
[49:42] | All that you could never say as Suri… | 所有这些你做苏瑞是永远不可能说的 |
[49:48] | now go live your love story. | 现在去活在你的爱情故事里吧 |
[50:02] | You got me all emotional again. | 你又让我感动 |
[50:08] | Here is your moustache | 这是你的胡子 |
[50:11] | …and Suri is back. | 苏瑞回来了 |
[50:14] | One two three four, two two three four… | 一 二 三 四 二 二 三 四… |
[50:27] | I am sorry I got late, I’ll just change and come. | 对不起 我回来晚了 |
[50:29] | – I will take the lunchbox. – Alright. | -午餐盒给我 -好的 |
[50:32] | What is the matter? | 怎么了 |
[50:34] | – Oh nothing, I have sprained my neck. – I’ll be back. You heat the food. | -没什么 -我扭伤了脖子一会儿下来你先热饭 |
[50:53] | Taani from now I’ll be late every night. | 塔妮 今天开始 我每天都会晚回来 |
[50:58] | I am doing overtime at office. | 我要在办公室加班 |
[51:01] | Since you are busy with your dance classes in the evening. | 既然你每天晚上忙着上舞蹈课 |
[51:05] | I thought it’s best I take on extra work. | 我想最好我也做些额外的工作 |
[51:09] | Alright. | 好 |
[52:30] | We are traveling the love lane… | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[52:35] | …down the road we will meet again… | 总会再次相见… |
[52:41] | Hello! Tanni partner. | 哈喽 塔妮拍档 |
[52:43] | Raj… You must have heard of me. | 拉杰 你一定听说过我 |
[52:49] | Dont you like yellow? | 怎么 不喜欢黄色吗 |
[52:52] | The thing is there was no other colour left in the store. | 其实是商店里没别的颜色了 |
[52:55] | These mumma’s boys took every other colour… | 那些乖宝宝们买走了其他各种颜色 |
[52:56] | …but even if there was I would have chosen this one only. | 不过即使是有别的颜色我也只会选这一种 |
[53:00] | Since yesterday yellow has become my favourite colour… | 因为从昨天开始 黄色是我最喜欢的颜色 |
[53:04] | …because yesterday I saw you for the first time… | 我昨天第一次见你… |
[53:07] | …and you had worn yellow. | 你穿的就是黄色 |
[53:13] | Listen mister Raj! I do not appreciate such talk. | 听着 拉杰先生 我不喜欢这种腔调 |
[53:16] | Please do not ever try to flirt with me. | 别试图跟我调情 |
[53:18] | But where am I flirting. | 我哪里调情了 |
[53:20] | Flirting would be if I were to tell you that… | 调情应该是这样说… |
[53:22] | …I have never seen a girl more beautiful than you… | 我从没见过比你更漂亮的姑娘 |
[53:26] | …and when you dance all sweaty… | 你跳舞时流的热汗… |
[53:29] | …the way your hair swings left and right, my heart skips a beat. | 你左右甩动头发的样子 都让我的心漏跳了半拍 |
[53:35] | But I didn’t say anything like that. No flirting. | 可我没这么和你说过话 所以没有调情 |
[53:44] | Sorry Mr. Raj but I wont be able to dance with you. | 对不起 拉杰先生 我不能和你一起跳舞 |
[53:46] | Oh no, no, no, I am sorry, I apologise. | 噢 不不 对不起 我道歉 |
[53:48] | See the thing is I am a loud mouth rowdy… | 看我这张大臭嘴… |
[53:49] | …I don’t know how to converse with decent women… | 我不知道该怎么和良家妇女交流 |
[53:51] | …and you are very simple. | 你很单纯 |
[53:53] | So I will never do any loose talk around you. | 我不会在你跟前暴粗口 |
[53:54] | I’ll be absolutely quiet. I promise. | 我绝对保持安静 我保证 |
[53:57] | Sorry wrong finger. One chance, just one chance. | 对不起 手指错了 就给我一次机会 |
[54:01] | OK Tanni and Judy let’s go.Everyone get into positon,please. | 舞伴们 我们开始 大家请各就各位 |
[54:07] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[54:10] | Yippe yippe! Taani partner you didn’t tell me sexy dress no. | 塔妮拍档 你还没告诉我穿这个性感吗 |
[54:20] | It is pretty cool ya. | 这真的很酷啊 |
[54:38] | – Raj, come here. – Coming, coming. | -拉杰过来 -来了来了 |
[55:12] | Punjab’s number one bike and number one dude at your service. | 旁遮普第一的摩托车和第一公子为您服务 |
[55:17] | No it’s alright. I’ll manage. | 不 没关系 我能处理 |
[55:19] | Oh don’t think so much. | 噢 别想那么多 |
[55:20] | It’s raining, you’ll get wet, come on I’ll drop you home. | 下雨了 你会淋湿的 我捎你回家 |
[55:26] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[55:27] | Why are you saying thank you I should say thank you to you. | 你为什么说谢谢 我应该说才对 |
[55:29] | Alright then ready steady go. | 抓稳了 走人 |
[55:32] | Damn my hairstyle will get spoiled. | 见鬼 我的发型完蛋了 |
[55:44] | Know what Taani partner, it’s considered very lucky… | 知道吗 塔妮拍档 在第一场雨中被淋湿 |
[55:46] | …to get wet in the first rain and whatever you wish for comes true. | 是鸿运当头 因为不管你求什么都会实现 |
[55:48] | – Really? – Of Course! | -当真 -当然 |
[55:49] | Superb! so what did you ask for? | 那你求的是什么 |
[55:51] | It’s granted as soon as I asked for it. | 我一求就灵验了 |
[55:52] | That the world’s most beautiful girl be sitting on my backseat. | 那就是这个世上最漂亮的女孩坐在我后座 |
[55:56] | Raj, you are flirting with me again. Stop the bike I’ll go on my own. | 拉杰 你又来了 停车 我自己走 |
[55:59] | Ok, ok I am sorry, I apologise, never again. | 好吧好吧 对不起 我道歉 不会有下次 |
[56:10] | – So Taani partner what did you wish for in this first rain. – Nothing. | -塔妮拍档那你在这第一场雨中想求什么呢 -没什么 |
[56:13] | Oh Taani partner I am sure your heart wants something. | 塔妮拍档 我确定你的心一定想要什么 |
[56:15] | No my heart does not want anything. | 不 我的心没有祈求 |
[56:16] | How is that possible Taani partner everyone’s heart wants something. | 这怎么可能 塔妮拍档 每个人的心里总会有愿望 |
[56:18] | You seem to know everything… | 你好像什么都清楚的样子… |
[56:20] | …so why don’t you tell me what my heart wants. | 那你干嘛不告诉我 我的心里在想什么 |
[56:22] | Should I? | 问我 |
[56:24] | Yeah! | 对 |
[56:26] | Your heart wants to stop paining. | 你的心想要停止痛苦 |
[56:35] | Caught you now, didn’t I? Now you are not saying anything? | 我说对了吗 现在你不想再说点什么吗 |
[56:38] | Say something, yes or no? | 说点什么吧 好不好 |
[56:51] | Taani partner, close your eyes and let every raindrop reach your heart. | 塔妮拍档 闭上眼睛 让雨滴直达你的心灵 |
[56:55] | What are you doing Raj? Who will watch the road? | 你干什么 拉杰 谁负责看路 |
[56:58] | You are watching it right? | 你不是在看吗 |
[57:00] | Please look straight and drive properly. | 请朝前看 好好开车 |
[57:07] | Ok, Here we go | 好吧 我们走咯 |
[57:09] | This is it. Please stop here. | 就是这儿 请停下 |
[57:10] | Ok then, your stop has come. | 好 停下了 |
[57:12] | Ok thank you, bye! | 谢谢 再见 |
[57:13] | No, no Taani partner no goodbye remember. | 不 不塔妮拍档 还记得吗 不要说再见 |
[57:18] | Oh right! We’ll meet again. | 好吧 回见 |
[57:20] | No, no full version please. | 不 不 请说全 |
[57:24] | We are traveling the love lane… | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[57:26] | …down the road we will meet again. Happy! | 总会再次相见 高兴了吗 |
[57:28] | Very, very happy! | 非常 非常高兴 |
[57:31] | We are traveling the love lane… | 我们行走在爱的小路上 总会再次相见 |
[57:39] | Have you ever tasted the first raindrops, they taste heavenly. | 你尝过第一场雨的雨滴吗 它们带着天堂的味道 |
[58:15] | Taani partner close your eyes | 塔妮拍档 闭上眼睛 |
[58:17] | and let every raindrop reach your heart. | 让雨滴直达你的心灵 |
[58:41] | I am sorry I had some trouble with the car so got late. | 对不起 我的车坏了 所以回来晚了 |
[58:47] | Taani can you please shut the windows the floor will get spoilt. | 塔妮请你关上窗户好吗 地板要湿了 |
[58:53] | Alright. | 好的 |
[59:23] | This is milk with turmeric. It’s good for your cold. | 这是姜奶 能治着凉 |
[59:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:29] | Ok good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[1:00:32] | 1,2,3,4 Raj what on earth are you doing? | 噢 拉杰 你究竟在做什么 |
[1:00:35] | Chill I am alright… 5,6,7 cheers. | 走神了 走神了… |
[1:00:42] | Hey why are you sticking your finger in my nose… | 嗨 你干嘛用手指捅我的鼻子 |
[1:00:45] | …would you like it if I stick my finger in your nose. | 如果我用手指捅你鼻子你高兴吗 |
[1:00:51] | I have got it now. | 现在我明白了 |
[1:00:58] | Oh where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:01:00] | Raj leave me. | 拉杰 放开我 |
[1:01:01] | Oh why are you going into my armpits now. | 噢 你干嘛钻到我胳吱窝下面 |
[1:01:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 该死 你干什么 |
[1:01:04] | Please don’t get over familiar with me. | 请别贴的我太紧 |
[1:01:05] | Do what they are teaching… | 按他们教的做… |
[1:01:06] | …look how well the other girls are dancing, come, come. | 瞧 其他女孩跳得多好 来吧 来啊 |
[1:01:10] | – Give me your hand. – Take my hand, take my nose, take whatever you want. | -伸手抓我的手 -抓我的鼻子随便你抓什么 |
[1:01:16] | Do you know this one ringaa ringaa roses. | 你看 像这样跳 像这样跳 |
[1:01:20] | What the hell is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[1:01:21] | They do this in villages, during festivals. | 在村子里大家一般在节庆日这么跳 |
[1:01:27] | Listen up everyone, from Monday we will start the dance competition. | 大家听着 从周一开始 我们要办一项舞蹈比赛 |
[1:01:32] | Every couple will get points each week… | 每一对每周都会评分一次 |
[1:01:34] | …and then the top ten couples will compete in the finals… | 得分前10的对会进入决赛 |
[1:01:38] | …and whoever wins will be proclaimed… | 最后赢得比赛的一对 |
[1:01:40] | …the best dancing pair in Amritsar. | 将会成为阿姆利则最佳舞蹈搭档 |
[1:01:43] | Thank you Madonna madam. | 谢谢 玛当娜女士 |
[1:01:47] | Good night folks, bye, bye. | 大家晚安 再见 |
[1:01:50] | This Madonna madam is 10 on 10 correct. | 这次玛当娜女士绝对英明 |
[1:01:54] | I have a strong feeling from within | 我内心有种强烈的感觉 |
[1:01:57] | that we will come first. | 我们会得第一 |
[1:02:02] | We’ll come last not first. | 不会是第一 是最后 |
[1:02:26] | It isn’t raining today I can go on my own. Thank you. | 今天没下雨 我可以自己走 谢谢 |
[1:02:28] | No that’s not why I am here. | 不 我不是为这个等在这儿 |
[1:02:31] | Taani partner I think you should change your dance partner. | 塔妮拍档 我觉得你应该更换舞伴了 |
[1:02:37] | See I know | 我知道 |
[1:02:39] | that my dancing is even worse than my talking… | 我跳舞比我说话更糟糕… |
[1:02:44] | …but you are just the best. | 可你是最好的 |
[1:02:48] | You will surely come first. | 你一定会得第一 |
[1:02:50] | But if I am your partner you will certainly loose… | 可如果我做你的舞伴的话 你铁定输… |
[1:02:57] | …and I really won’t like to see that happen. | 我真的不希望这样 |
[1:03:07] | So then its fixed that from Monday you’ll find a new partner. | 所以从星期一开始 你最好找个新舞伴 |
[1:03:11] | Alright then. | 就这样 |
[1:03:12] | We are traveling the love lane, down the road we will meet again. | 我们行走在爱的小路上 总会再次相见 |
[1:03:25] | Here Buddy, end Raj’s story. | 伙计 拉杰的故事结束了 |
[1:03:28] | Just think again Suri. | 再想想清楚 苏瑞 |
[1:03:30] | Oh I have thought of it enough. I can’t see Taani upset. | 我已经想的够多了 我见不得塔妮难过 |
[1:03:34] | She was so disappointed… | 当她听到比赛的事 看着我… |
[1:03:35] | …when she heard about the competition and looked at me. | 她是那么的失望 |
[1:03:38] | How long was this going to last anyway! | 这种情况持续够长时间了 |
[1:03:41] | So it’s best we end this here. | 我们最好在这一刻结束 |
[1:03:46] | Anyway I am happy with this much. | 再说我很幸福 |
[1:03:50] | Moreover this damn Raj wears really tight clothes. | 而且这该死的拉杰穿的衣服也太紧了 |
[1:03:54] | It hurts a lot in the front and the back. | 前后都难受 |
[1:03:57] | Hey buddy I have to take Taani out for a film. | 嗨 伙计 我要带塔妮去看电影 |
[1:04:00] | I am late. I’ll leave now… I’ll see you later. | 已经晚了 我得马上走… 再见 |
[1:04:06] | Alright then Raj buddy your role ends here. | 好吧 拉杰伙计 你的任务完成了 |
[1:04:10] | I could not be yours in this lifetime Rahul. | 今生我不能属于你 拉胡尔 |
[1:04:13] | But I promise | 可我保证 |
[1:04:16] | that I’ll be yours in all my lives to come. | 来世一定和你在一起 |
[1:04:21] | I’ll wait for you in all my lives to come. | 来世我一定等你 |
[1:04:32] | Taani Partner… | 塔妮拍档… |
[1:04:39] | Getting bored, right? | 无聊吗 |
[1:04:41] | Love stories of today have lost their charm. | 如今爱情故事已失去了魔力 |
[1:04:45] | Nerver to fear.Raj’s here. | 不过没关系 拉杰在这里 |
[1:04:47] | I have learnt about love from the gods of love. | 我从爱神那里学习爱情 |
[1:04:51] | So I’ll show you | 我会告诉你 |
[1:04:54] | how to romance and dance in Hindi film style. | 印度电影如何表达浪漫和舞蹈 |
[1:05:26] | I’m in love | 恋爱了 |
[1:05:28] | I feel so high | 我是如此兴奋 |
[1:05:30] | Here’s where I live and here I’ll die | 让我生 又让我死 |
[1:05:34] | Away from your arms your streets | 离开你的怀抱 你的地方 |
[1:05:38] | I wouldn’t know where to fly | 我不知飞向何方 |
[1:05:41] | My heart’s a tramp with two left feet | 我的心随着两只脚起起伏伏 |
[1:05:45] | Now tell me are we to ever meet? | 告诉我以前我们曾经见过吗 |
[1:05:50] | In every life we change our form | 每一生只是变换不同的身份 |
[1:05:53] | On dream’s curtains are we reborn | 噢 梦想的窗帘已为我们打开 |
[1:05:57] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:06:01] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:06:05] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:06:09] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:06:38] | Bees buzz inside my heart | 在我轻嗅爱的花朵时 |
[1:06:41] | When I smell the flower of love | 还记得蜜蜂在我心底嗡嗡 |
[1:06:45] | Come on love, now sing your part | 快来吧 爱情 为你歌唱 |
[1:06:48] | My heart flutters like a dove | 我的心像那白鸽展翅高飞 |
[1:06:57] | Before your house, I’ll build one Smaller, even though it won’t do | 在你的门前 我祈求小小的一块地方 哪怕是很小 |
[1:07:02] | Someone love me just for a moment | 在你的心底 我祈求你能短短的爱我 |
[1:07:06] | even if its untrue | 哪怕不是真的 |
[1:07:08] | Even if its untrue | 哪怕不是真的 |
[1:07:12] | In every life we change our form | 每一生只是变换不同的身份 |
[1:07:16] | On dream’s curtains are we reborn | 噢 梦想的窗帘已为我们打开 |
[1:07:20] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:07:24] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:07:27] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:07:31] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:07:54] | Oh pretty woman | 噢 美丽的姑娘 |
[1:07:56] | with the lush long hair | 拥有浓密的长发 |
[1:08:02] | To the world I’m Junglee | 无忧无虑的 |
[1:08:04] | without a care | 来到我的丛林世界 |
[1:08:09] | Roam the night | 漫步在月色中 呀呵 |
[1:08:13] | you do, Singing Yahoo | 嘴里哼着 呀呵 |
[1:08:17] | With stars wrapped around you | 星星调皮的拥绕在你周围 |
[1:08:21] | In every life we change our form | 每一生只是变换不同的身份 |
[1:08:25] | On dream’s curtains are we reborn | 噢 梦想的窗帘已为我们打开 |
[1:08:29] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:08:33] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:08:37] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:08:40] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:09:03] | Praise the lord Shiv Shankar | 赞美希夫尚卡尔神 |
[1:09:05] | Cos you just cant strike or junk her | 乞求你不要打击她或是离弃她 |
[1:09:07] | However hard you try | 无论多么艰难的考验 |
[1:09:11] | You’re my soulmate it seems | 你就是我心灵的伴侣 |
[1:09:12] | The princess of my dreams | 是我梦中的公主 |
[1:09:15] | I think now I can fly | 我现在想要飞翔 |
[1:09:19] | The World will talk | 把世间的闲言碎 |
[1:09:22] | don’t heed it | 语抛过一边 |
[1:09:26] | Pray I find peace | 祈祷能找回我心 |
[1:09:30] | I need it | 必需的平和 |
[1:09:34] | In every life we change our form | 每一生只是变换不同的身份 |
[1:09:38] | On dream’s curtains are we reborn | 噢 梦想的窗帘已为我们打开 |
[1:09:42] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:09:46] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:09:50] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:09:53] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:10:19] | O this ache in my heart | 我心痛彻心扉 |
[1:10:20] | I ache in every part | 痛苦包围了我 |
[1:10:22] | But I’ll show the world still | 可我依旧平静面对世人 |
[1:10:26] | O this ache in my heart | 我心痛彻心扉 |
[1:10:28] | I ache in every part | 痛苦包围了我 |
[1:10:30] | But I’ll show the world still | 可我依旧平静面对世人 |
[1:10:34] | I’m as good as the best | 我感觉处在人生的顶峰 |
[1:10:38] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[1:10:42] | You have my vow | 你拥有我的誓言 |
[1:10:46] | My love | 我的爱 |
[1:10:50] | In every life we change our form | 每一生只是变换不同的身份 |
[1:10:54] | On dream’s curtains are we reborn | 噢 梦想的窗帘已为我们打开 |
[1:10:57] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:11:01] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:11:05] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:11:11] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:11:20] | We are traveling the love lane | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:11:24] | Down the road we’ll meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:11:38] | Taani | 塔妮 |
[1:11:44] | Please sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:11:49] | Need some water? | 喝水吗 |
[1:11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:15] | Um… actually my partner Raj hasn’t come in today. | 嗯… 我的舞伴拉杰今天没有来 |
[1:12:18] | Would you have his number or address? | 你有他的电话或地址吗 |
[1:12:20] | Sure, Raj… Raj… | 好的 拉杰… 拉杰… |
[1:12:25] | Oh ya Raj Kapoor. | 噢 拉杰・卡普尔 |
[1:12:26] | There’s no number but the address is Raju motors, 21 Gol Maseed. | 只留下了地址 在拉贾机修厂 |
[1:12:31] | Raju Motors? | 拉贾机修厂 |
[1:12:50] | How much longer Raju? | 还要多长时间 拉贾 |
[1:12:53] | Almost done buddy, but tell me something… | 快好了 跟我说说… |
[1:12:57] | …why does Suri keep riding your bike. | 你的车为什么一直让苏瑞骑 |
[1:12:59] | I just sold him a brand New Hyundai I 10. | 我刚卖给他一辆全新的现代 |
[1:13:02] | Oh that’s a story . | 那是个很长的故事 |
[1:13:03] | I’ll tell you another time just…hurry up now please. | 我改天告诉你 现在我赶时间 |
[1:13:05] | Almost done buddy. | 快好了 伙计 |
[1:13:06] | Raju sir some lady is here looking for Raj Kapoor. | 拉贾先生 有位小姐来找拉杰・卡普尔 |
[1:13:11] | Oh idiot | 傻瓜 |
[1:13:12] | even my mother has been looking for Raj Kapoor for years. | 我妈妈已经找拉杰・卡普尔好多年了 |
[1:13:16] | Hey listen! Make her sit and tell her that… | 嗨 听着 请她坐 然后告诉她拉杰先生… |
[1:13:19] | …Mr. Raj is coming in sometime. | 马上就到 |
[1:13:21] | Raj Kapoor, the actor is coming here? I’ll just call my mother… | 拉杰・卡普尔 妈妈最喜欢的演员 我去打电话给妈妈… |
[1:13:24] | Oh buddy not Raj Kapoor, the actor but our Suri is coming as Raj Kapoor. | 不是那个演员拉杰・卡普尔 是我们的苏瑞装成拉杰・卡普尔 |
[1:13:28] | How did Suri become Raj Kapoor now, what is going on… | 苏瑞怎么会变成拉杰・卡普尔 那… |
[1:13:30] | It’s a very long story, I’ll tell you later. Anwar hide the bike… | 这是个很长的故事 我以后告诉你 先把车藏好… |
[1:13:37] | …buddy there is something important you have to do. | 伙计 有个重要的事要交给你去做 |
[1:13:44] | Punjab Power lighting up your life. I am Suri. | 旁遮普电力点亮您的生活 我是苏瑞 |
[1:13:46] | Hey Suri, I am calling from Raju’s garage. | 嗨 苏瑞 我在拉贾的修理厂 |
[1:13:50] | Your wife is here looking for Raj. | 你老婆来这里找拉杰 |
[1:13:55] | Taani has reached there? | 塔妮去那儿了 |
[1:13:57] | Now what do I do, I told you that I have ended the Raj episode… | 现在我怎么办 拉杰的故事已经结束了… |
[1:14:01] | …so she can come first in the competition. | 这样她才能在比赛中得第一 |
[1:14:03] | I know that but you seem to have forgotten… | 我知道 可你似乎忘了… |
[1:14:07] | …that now this story is being written by god, not you. | 这故事是由神来书写的 |
[1:14:11] | And how and when Raj’s episode will end, is up to him not you. | 什么时候该如何结束 是由他而不是你来决定 |
[1:14:16] | You just get here fast. I have made her wait here. | 你快点来 我让她等着 |
[1:14:20] | Ok buddy I am coming right away. | 好吧 我马上到 |
[1:14:23] | But where are my clothes? | 可我的衣服在哪儿 |
[1:14:26] | Right there in my cupboard. | 在我衣柜右边 |
[1:14:28] | Alright I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 好吧 我10分钟内到 |
[1:14:30] | Hey Bobby I love you buddy! | 嗨 波比 我爱你 |
[1:14:34] | I love you too buddy. | 我也爱你 |
[1:14:51] | Here you go. | 停车 |
[1:15:19] | Good evening Taani partner! | 晚上好 塔妮拍档 |
[1:15:21] | Hello dear, never fear, Raj is here, cheers. | 哈罗 亲爱的 别怕 有拉杰在 欢呼吧 |
[1:15:29] | So Taani partner did my boys attend to you properly. | 塔妮拍档 我的人把你照顾的还好吧 |
[1:15:33] | Absolutely. Ten on ten hospitality. | 当然 百分百的热情 |
[1:15:35] | I have only taught these fools, come on now! | 我刚刚嘱咐过这些傻瓜 |
[1:15:37] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[1:15:39] | Enough of your singing, I am not paying you to idle away your time. | 唱够了吧 工作时间游手好闲 扣你工钱 |
[1:15:44] | Go do some work, come on come on. | 去干活去 去吧 就得把他们捏在手里… |
[1:15:50] | Did they serve you biscuits. | 他们给你端点心了吗 |
[1:15:52] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:53] | Oh trying to impress the girl with your English eh? | 哦 开始用英语跟女孩搭汕了 |
[1:15:55] | Come on you oaf get to work now. | 傻瓜 赶紧去干活 |
[1:15:58] | So Taani partner you here, what, why, how come. | 塔妮拍档 你来干嘛 怎么来的 |
[1:16:04] | Um why didn’t you come to dance school today? | 嗯 你今天为什么不来舞蹈学校 |
[1:16:07] | Oh the thing is I have left dancing it is quite boring… | 我已经不跳那些乏味的舞了 |
[1:16:10] | …and not something dudes like me can do… | 那不是像我这样的公子哥该干的事情 |
[1:16:15] | You haven’t left dancing you have left your Taani partner right? | 你不是不想跳 而是不想的你的塔妮拍档在一起 |
[1:16:19] | So that I don’t loose. | 那样我就不会输了 |
[1:16:21] | Oh no, no nothing like that. | 噢 不 不 不是这样 |
[1:16:24] | But I am not going to leave my partner | 可我既不想离开我的搭档 |
[1:16:27] | nor am I going to lose. | 也不想输 |
[1:16:31] | You know, earlier I thought you were a really cheap kind of… | 你知道吗 早先我真的以为 你是那种无聊的家伙 |
[1:16:36] | …a guy but now I have realized that under all… | 现在我知道在这些恶劣的表象之下 |
[1:16:39] | …this cheapness is a really good hearted guy. | 是一颗真正善良的心 |
[1:16:41] | If you can be so worried about my winning… | 如果你能这么关心我的输赢 |
[1:16:44] | Can’t I worry about your dance? | 我为什么不能关心你的舞蹈呢 |
[1:16:48] | Now that we are partners we will remain partners till the end. | 我们是拍档 而且会一直是 |
[1:16:51] | And anyway if you promise to work hard and do extra practice… | 如果你能承诺努力练习… |
[1:16:56] | …I also promise you that we will definitely win. | 那我保证我们绝对能赢 |
[1:17:00] | Taani partner | 塔妮拍档 |
[1:17:02] | I had told you that you’d miss me. | 我跟你说过你会想我 |
[1:17:07] | Looks like Raj’s magic has worked on you. | 瞧 拉杰的魔力发挥作用了 |
[1:17:11] | You have started again Raj? | 你又来了 拉杰 |
[1:17:13] | Please promise me one more thing… | 再答应我一件事 |
[1:17:14] | …that you will never do this cheap flirting with me again. | 你不会再对我做出这种轻浮的事情 |
[1:17:17] | Oh no, no way, I can promise to do extra practice, to work harder… | 不 我保证努力练习… |
[1:17:22] | …but I can’t promise to stop flirting. | 可我不能保证停止轻浮… |
[1:17:25] | You see this flirting comes natural to me, I cannot control it. | 你瞧 这种轻浮与生俱来 我控制不住 |
[1:17:29] | It’s god’s gift. | 这是神的恩赐 |
[1:17:30] | Raj we are friends from today and you will behave like one. | 拉杰从今天起我们是朋友了 你最好有个朋友的样子 |
[1:17:38] | Ok then we’ll meet tomorrow at dance class. | 明白 我们明天舞蹈课见 |
[1:17:40] | Ok… what’s the big deal. | 好吧 没什么大不了 |
[1:17:43] | Taani partner you are forgetting something. | 塔妮拍档 你忘了什么事情吧 |
[1:17:50] | We are traveling the love lane, Down the road we will meet again. | 我们行走在爱的小路上 总会再次相见 |
[1:17:53] | Oh man, I’ll die of happiness. | 噢 天呐 我幸福死了 |
[1:17:58] | It’s a match made in heaven | 我们是天生的一对 |
[1:18:05] | You may agree or not with thing | 不管你同意还是不同意 |
[1:18:09] | But it’s in the song the minstrel sings | 都是游吟诗人的歌唱 |
[1:18:15] | It’s a match made in heaven | 我们是天生的一对 |
[1:18:34] | Oh Bobby | 波比 |
[1:18:35] | Meal time? | 开饭啦 |
[1:18:38] | you are sleeping… | 你睡了… |
[1:18:43] | Here, hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[1:18:47] | O come on buddy we were having such great fun. | 继续 伙计 多么有趣 |
[1:18:52] | Where are my pants now and when… | 我的裤子呢… |
[1:18:56] | Oh there you are. | 噢 你穿着呐 |
[1:19:01] | O Suri buddy did you see Raj’s style? | 苏瑞伙计 你看到拉杰的风格了吗 |
[1:19:06] | Taani partner couldn’t resist coming to Raj, eh! | 塔妮拍档不能抵御拉杰的诱惑 嗯 |
[1:19:10] | Did you hear what she said? | 你听到她说什么吗 |
[1:19:12] | From today we are friends. | 从今天起我们是朋友了 |
[1:19:19] | And you have seen enough Hindi films… | 你看了这么多印度电影 |
[1:19:22] | …to know that a girl and a guy can never be friends. | 应该明白 女孩和男孩不会永远只是朋友 |
[1:19:26] | After friendship comes love | 友谊之后就会是爱情 |
[1:19:31] | …and romance. | 和浪漫 |
[1:19:38] | So now I will hold Taani’s hand and while I dance and romance her. | 所以我会抓着塔妮的手 而当我和她浪漫起舞的时候 |
[1:19:45] | You can be happy holding the lunchbox… ok… | 你可以幸福地抓着午餐盒 对吧 |
[1:19:49] | Oh why are you standing like a villain between us… | 为什么你就像插在我们中间的坏人 |
[1:19:53] | …you married her and spoilt her life. | 你和她结婚毁了她的一生 |
[1:19:56] | She’s like a miss world and you are Suri I work for Punjab power… | 她就像世界小姐 而你只是为旁遮普电力工作的苏瑞 |
[1:20:03] | Listen buddy I am telling you before she runs away with me… | 听着伙计 在她跟我跑了 |
[1:20:08] | …and you are left holding your leg between your legs… | 留你独自跳脚前我先跟你说 |
[1:20:11] | …you should yourself step aside… | 你应该自动让到一边 |
[1:20:15] | So that this dude can sweep her away and walk into the sunset… | 这样公子哥就可以带着她走向落日的余晖 |
[1:20:18] | …and gloriously THE END appears on the screen with a bang… | 然后屏幕上就可以显示它光辉的结尾 |
[1:20:21] | …and the audience bursts into a thunderous applause. | 观众会暴发出雷鸣般的掌声 |
[1:20:25] | Hey | 嗨 |
[1:20:28] | Why are you so quiet. | 你为什么这么安静 |
[1:20:33] | Alright take your time, think it over, we’ll talk tomorrow. | 好吧 你再好好想想 我们明天再谈 |
[1:20:40] | Thought about it? I will tell you what you are thinking. | 想好了吗 我告诉你你怎么想的 |
[1:20:46] | You are thinking | 你在想 |
[1:20:49] | what if while loving Raj… | 是否当塔妮爱上拉杰的时候… |
[1:20:53] | …Taani completely forgets Suri… | 她就完全忘记了苏瑞 |
[1:20:57] | …what if she never falls in love with Suri… | 她是否从来没爱上过苏瑞 |
[1:21:03] | …what if in the end Suri is left saying… | 是否苏瑞离开时会说… |
[1:21:09] | …we are traveling the love lane, Down the road | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:21:14] | …we will meet again. | 总会再次相见 |
[1:22:44] | Put your left leg in | 把你的左脚朝前迈 |
[1:22:46] | And your right leg out | 然后右脚往回收呀 |
[1:22:48] | Come on baby, let’s start | 赶紧的我们开始跳 |
[1:22:51] | Turn your head around | 把你的头转上一圈 |
[1:22:53] | Swing your legs up and down | 上上下下的摆动腿 |
[1:22:55] | That’s all it takes, let’s start | 就这样我们开始跳 |
[1:22:59] | Hey dude check it out | 公子哥儿行动起来 |
[1:23:00] | Sing, dance, twist and shout | 唱歌 跳舞 扭动 呼喊 |
[1:23:02] | Take my hand and hit the floor now | 抓住我的手敲击地板 |
[1:23:06] | Take a chance on this dance o soniya | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞吧 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:23:10] | Take a chance on this dance | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞 |
[1:23:14] | Take a chance on this dance o soniya | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞吧 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:23:18] | Take a chance on this dance | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞 |
[1:23:36] | I will follow your line | 我追随着你的路线 |
[1:23:43] | You turn me on. I have found your nose ring | 我眼睛一亮 找到你的鼻环 |
[1:23:49] | Leave your heart, and take my nose ring | 留下你的芳心 然后把鼻环拿走吧 |
[1:23:52] | Pretty girl, I have found your nose ring | 年轻的姑娘 我找到了你的鼻环 |
[1:24:00] | Now flick your hand to the tune | 合着节拍挥舞双手 |
[1:24:04] | Like a clock hand, from 7 to noon | 像时钟从7点指向正午 |
[1:24:07] | You’ve got yourself a step | 你已拥有自己的舞步 |
[1:24:11] | A step that’s made you hep | 让你铭记在心的舞步 |
[1:24:15] | Now swing your hip without a care | 毫无顾忌的扭动臀部 |
[1:24:19] | Like a figure of eight in the air | 就像在空中画个8字 |
[1:24:22] | You’ve got yourself a step | 你已拥有自己的舞步 |
[1:24:26] | A step that’s made you hep | 让你铭记在心的舞步 |
[1:24:30] | Hey dude check it out | 公子哥儿行动起来 |
[1:24:32] | Sing, dance, twist and shout | 唱歌 跳舞 扭动 呼喊 |
[1:24:34] | Take my hand and hit the floor now | 抓住我的手敲击地板 |
[1:24:38] | Take a chance on this dance 0 soniya | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞吧 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:24:42] | Take a chance on this dance | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞 |
[1:24:46] | Take a chance on this dance 0 soniya | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞吧 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:24:49] | Take a chance on this dance | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞 |
[1:25:08] | Your sash is black, your faked braids are red | 你的饰带是黑色 你的假辫子是红色 |
[1:25:12] | Your sash is black, your faked braids are red | 你的饰带是黑色 你的假辫子是红色 |
[1:25:15] | Oh my beautiful queen, watch your faked braids | 哦 美丽的女王 小心你的假辫子 |
[1:25:28] | Throw a hand up, shake it well | 手高高举起轻轻摇 |
[1:25:32] | Like you’re ringing a temple bell | 像摇动寺庙的铃档 |
[1:25:35] | You’ve got yourself a step | 你已拥有自己的舞步 |
[1:25:39] | A step that’s made you hep | 让你铭记在心的舞步 |
[1:25:43] | Shake the other hand below | 晃动底下的另一只手 |
[1:25:47] | Like you’d tug a kite to make it soar | 就像放飞风筝那样 |
[1:25:50] | You’ve got yourself a step | 你已拥有自己的舞步 |
[1:25:54] | A step that’s made you hep | 让你铭记在心的舞步 |
[1:25:59] | Hey dude check it out | 公子哥儿行动起来 |
[1:26:01] | Sing, dance, twist and shout | 唱歌 跳舞 扭动 呼喊 |
[1:26:02] | Take my hand and hit the floor now | 抓住我的手敲击地板 |
[1:26:06] | Take a chance | 抓紧机会 |
[1:26:11] | on this dance o soniya | 尽情跳舞吧 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:26:14] | Take a chance on this dance | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞 |
[1:26:18] | Take a chance on this dance o soniya | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞吧 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:26:21] | Take a chance on this dance | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞 |
[1:26:33] | Take a chance on this dance o soniya | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞吧 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:26:36] | Take a chance on this dance | 抓紧机会尽情跳舞 |
[1:26:45] | That’s fantastic! Congratulation to Raj and Taani! | 真是棒极了 恭喜你们 拉杰还有塔妮 |
[1:26:49] | You both have been selected… | 你们都进阶入围 |
[1:26:51] | …In the top 10 of the dancing competition. | 这次舞蹈比赛的前10位 |
[1:27:21] | What will you have? | 你们要什么 |
[1:27:22] | Gol guppa | 够咕粑[一种印度传统小吃] |
[1:27:26] | How many? | 要多少 |
[1:27:27] | Sweetheart! | 小可爱 |
[1:27:29] | You just keep bringing them, today there’s no limit. | 你尽管上好了 今天管够 |
[1:27:32] | Very well then. | 太好了 |
[1:27:34] | What do you mean by no limit? | 管够是什么意思 |
[1:27:37] | Raj partner gol guppa competition. | 拉杰拍档 是吃够咕粑比赛 |
[1:27:39] | Competition in this too? | 这也比赛 |
[1:27:43] | Oh! then tell me. | 哦 那告诉我 |
[1:27:45] | What prize does the winner get? | 胜利者会得到什么 |
[1:27:51] | The winner can make the loser do any one thing he wishes to. | 赢的人可以要求输家做任何事情 |
[1:27:56] | – Anything? – Absolutely, and the looser can’t refuse. | -任何事 -当然而且输家不能拒绝 |
[1:27:59] | In that case Taani partner you have lost… | 那这样的话塔妮拍档 你已经输了 |
[1:28:01] | …because Raj will eat all the gol guppas in Amritsar… | 因为拉杰会吃下阿姆利则所有的够咕粑 |
[1:28:04] | …but won’t loose. | 决不会输 |
[1:28:05] | See it then. | 走着瞧 |
[1:28:08] | Hey man! bring on the damn golguppas. | 伙计 把该死的够咕粑端上来 |
[1:28:28] | Bring it on. | 端上来 端上来 |
[1:28:39] | Bring it on. | 端上来 端上来 |
[1:28:44] | Taani partner if you are tired feel free to give up. | 塔妮拍档 如果你累了就认输吧 |
[1:29:23] | Cheers! | 加油 |
[1:29:57] | Congratulate me? | 不祝贺我吗 |
[1:29:59] | Huh! | 额 |
[1:30:00] | I have been selected for the top 10 in the dance competition. | 我进入舞蹈比赛的前10名了 |
[1:30:05] | This is very good news many many congratulations. | 这真是好消息 很值得庆祝 |
[1:30:13] | I have made chicken rice today, while you change I’ll heat it up. | 我今天做了鸡肉饭 你洗漱的时候我热一下 |
[1:30:19] | Chicken Rice!!! | 鸡肉饭 |
[1:30:22] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[1:30:25] | Of course I like it, I Love it! | 我当然喜欢 很喜欢 |
[1:30:31] | 胃胀气了 | |
[1:30:33] | I’ll just be back. | 我马上来 |
[1:31:03] | Your plate? | 你的盘子呢 |
[1:31:06] | I am full. I actually ate a lot of chaat on the way. | 我饱了 回来的路上我吃了许多小吃 |
[1:31:08] | Raj and I went out to celebrate. | 拉杰和我去庆祝了 |
[1:31:14] | Raj… Who is Raj? | 拉杰… 谁是拉杰 |
[1:31:17] | Oh! I totally forgot to tell you. | 噢 我都忘了告诉你 |
[1:31:20] | Raj is my dance partner. | 拉杰是我的舞伴 |
[1:31:23] | This dance competition is in pairs. | 这次舞蹈比赛是配对参加 |
[1:31:25] | Each person is given a partner. | 人人都有舞伴 |
[1:31:27] | He has his own garage, Raju garage. | 他开了家修车厂 拉贾汽修厂 |
[1:31:30] | He is a very funny guy. Always makes me laugh! | 他是个有趣的家伙 总惹我发笑 |
[1:31:42] | You didn’t like the biryani? | 你不喜欢鸡肉饭 |
[1:31:51] | It’s A-one… A-one. | 这是一流的… 一流 |
[1:32:16] | Suri buddy, Taani was right | 苏瑞 塔妮是对的 |
[1:32:21] | that love is a painful thing… | 爱情是桩痛苦的事情 |
[1:32:25] | …there’s pain in disguising oneself, pain in dancing… | 伪装自己是痛苦 跳舞是痛苦 |
[1:32:30] | …and now pain even in eating. | 现在吃饭也是痛苦 |
[1:32:33] | This love will surely kill you one day Suri! | 总有一天爱情会杀了你 苏瑞 |
[1:32:55] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:58] | You dirty bitch! | 你这个该死的贱人 |
[1:33:00] | Please mind your tongue, I said sorry, right? | 请注意你的言辞 我说对不起了 对吗 |
[1:33:02] | Keep quiet, I know people like you… | 闭嘴 我了解你这种人 |
[1:33:05] | …You hit purposely and then say sorry… | 你故意撞过来然后说对不起 |
[1:33:06] | …so that the best of the competition… | 这样比赛中最好的一对… |
[1:33:08] | …goes out right at the beginning, dirty bitch! | 在开始的时候就出局了 该死的贱人 |
[1:33:10] | Hey you miss wannabe! | 嘿 你个自恋狂 |
[1:33:13] | If you say bitch once more you won’t know what hit you. | 你再骂声”贱人”我就让你找不着北 |
[1:33:16] | Taani partner, you just ignore this miss wannabe. | 塔妮拍档 这种自恋狂你就当没看见 |
[1:33:19] | Raj is here never to fear… | 拉杰在有什么好怕的… |
[1:33:21] | I’ll talk to her! | 我跟她谈谈 |
[1:33:27] | – Talk! – What? | -谈吧 -什么 |
[1:33:29] | Talk to me! | 跟我谈 |
[1:33:31] | To hell with the talk, I’ll just say sorry on my partner’s behalf… | 见鬼的谈 我只是来为我搭档的行为表示歉意 |
[1:33:36] | …and you say sorry on your partner’s behalf. | 然后你为你搭档的行为说对不起 |
[1:33:39] | – Make me say it! – What? | -让我说这些 -什么 |
[1:33:41] | Tiny! See what happened to my leg. | 坦尼 看我的腿怎么了 |
[1:33:45] | Tiny? | 坦尼[坦尼与微小发音相同] |
[1:33:47] | Tiny Singh. My name. Any problem. | 坦尼・辛格 我的名字有问题吗 |
[1:33:51] | Oh no, no… size doesn’t matter. | 噢 不 不 块头不是问题 |
[1:33:53] | Man should be solid like you. | 男人就该像你这么结实 |
[1:33:56] | My own pet name is little… chicken little. | 我的小名就叫小… 小小鸡 |
[1:34:00] | Let’s just put this behind us. | 我们大家解开误会 |
[1:34:01] | I’ll say sorry on everyone’s behalf. | 我为大家的行为道歉 |
[1:34:03] | Full and final sorry. | 完全 彻底的对不起 |
[1:34:04] | Happy family… hug? Ok ok no hug. | 高兴吗… 抱一下 好吧 不抱 |
[1:34:10] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[1:34:12] | – What did she say? – Tich tich… She said tich. | -她说什么 -婊… 她说婊… |
[1:34:17] | And man your biceps are glowing in this light, I must say. | 我必须说你的二头肌在灯光下闪闪发光 |
[1:34:20] | Where did you get this tattoo? | 你的纹身从哪弄的 |
[1:34:22] | – Leave it man!! – Left it… left it. | -放开 -放… 放开 |
[1:34:23] | Who am I to catch you anyway? | 我是谁啊 能抓着你 |
[1:34:26] | Bloody bitch! | 该死的贱人 |
[1:34:29] | I should have given her one tight slap… | 我真该扇她一耳光… |
[1:34:32] | …and she’d be dancing all her life. | 让她一辈子跳个够 死贱人 |
[1:34:35] | Taani partner can I say something? Abusing doesn’t suit you. | 塔妮拍档 能容我插句嘴吗 破口大骂不适合你 |
[1:34:39] | When did I abuse? | 我什么时候骂了 |
[1:34:41] | You just said… b for bitch. | 你刚才说… 贱… 那个贱人 |
[1:34:44] | I know cdf as well. Wanna hear? | 我还知道很多呢 想听吗 |
[1:34:46] | No, no thank you. This ls enough for today. | 不想 谢谢 今天已经够了 |
[1:34:52] | Dammit!!! Bloody Dolly… Move it… hold this! | 王八蛋 该死的多莉 闪开 拿着 |
[1:34:56] | Holding it… why are you tying this… | 拿着拿着 你干嘛绑起来 |
[1:34:59] | She has left… what are you doing? | 她走了 你干什么 |
[1:35:03] | Son-of-a-gun, take it easy man. | 王八蛋 放松 |
[1:35:15] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[1:35:16] | Oh! no, that’s a different couple. | 噢 不 那是另一对 |
[1:35:26] | Dolly, bitch. | 多莉 贱人 |
[1:35:34] | I’ll show you now. | 要你好看 |
[1:35:54] | Raj, get off. | 拉杰 下来 |
[1:36:26] | I’m ready partner, but what’s the plan? | 我准备好了 拍档 有什么计划 |
[1:37:07] | Tiny, I suggest you mess with people your own size next time. | 坦尼 我建议你下次找个和你一般尺寸的家伙厮混 |
[1:37:11] | And Dolly… Dance now! | 多莉 再嚣张呀 |
[1:37:14] | Hell With Tiny! | 见鬼 坦尼 |
[1:37:20] | Taani partner you are dhoom 3. | 塔妮拍档 你在拍《幻影车神3》吗 |
[1:37:23] | My best friend’s brother had a bike… | 我最好朋友的兄弟有一辆车 |
[1:37:26] | …and we used to steal and ride it every night. | 我们以前天天晚上偷着骑 |
[1:37:29] | I have three years of practice. | 我练习了3年 |
[1:37:31] | Any more surprises Taani partner? | 塔妮拍档 还有别的惊喜吗 |
[1:37:33] | You won’t fly away like Superman no? | 你不会像超人那样飞走吧 |
[1:37:34] | You never know, wait and watch. | 不告诉你 等着瞧 |
[1:37:36] | I have only been waiting and watching. | 我会一直等着瞧的 |
[1:37:42] | So your wife was riding the bike? | 所以你老婆骑着车 |
[1:37:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:37:46] | That too at the speed of 120? | 以120码的时速 |
[1:37:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:37:51] | And what were you doing? | 那你在干什么 |
[1:37:53] | I was sitting behind. | 坐在后面 |
[1:37:57] | What were you doing at the back? | 你在后面干什么 |
[1:37:59] | I had to hold the handbag, right? | 我得拿着包 不是吗 |
[1:38:00] | Oh man! A lady is riding the bike… | 噢 天呐 女士骑着车 |
[1:38:02] | …and you are sitting behind holding a ladies handbag. | 而你坐在后面帮女士拿包 |
[1:38:05] | You have spoilt the whole macho. | 你把男子气全毁了 |
[1:38:08] | Sorry Bobby, which part of the bike is macho. | 对不起 波比 哪个部件是男子气 |
[1:38:16] | – Is it very expensive? – Oh man it’s not a bike part it’s a man’s part. | -很贵吗 -天呐它不是车的部件是男人身上的部件 |
[1:38:22] | Why do men ride bikes? To look macho. | 男人为什么要骑车 为了看起来有男子气 |
[1:38:26] | Why do they wear jeans? To look macho. | 男人为什么穿牛仔裤 为了看起来有男子气 |
[1:38:29] | But who is this macho? | 可那是什么东西 |
[1:38:30] | Macho means manhood. | 意味着成熟 |
[1:38:34] | They show in films, right, that If heroines don’t listen… | 就好比电影里 如果女主角不听男主角的话 |
[1:38:37] | …the heroes just pick them up and take them that is macho. | 抓住她们一把带走 那就叫男子气 |
[1:38:40] | Our action king Dharmendra is macho. | 我们的动作皇帝斯瓦辛格就很有男子气 |
[1:38:43] | Our Stallone Rambo is macho. | 我们的史泰龙也有男子气 |
[1:38:46] | And you are sitting behind holding a bag destroyed the macho… | 你坐在后面拿个包 男子气就都毁了 |
[1:38:51] | But now how can I rectify this macho? | 那我现在怎么才能获得这个男子气 |
[1:38:54] | To start with never sit on the backseat whether… | 首先从绝不能坐在后面开始 |
[1:38:57] | …It is the bike or your house. | 不管是在车子上还是你家里 |
[1:38:59] | The handle must always be in your hands… | 主动权一定要掌握在你自己手上 |
[1:39:02] | …otherwise your wife will never respect you. | 否则你老婆就不会尊重你 |
[1:39:06] | And when you walk you must swell your chest high like this. | 你走路的时候一定要这样 高高挺起胸脯 |
[1:39:18] | Hey macho… | 嗨 男子气… |
[1:39:23] | Hey macho | 嗨 男子气 |
[1:40:11] | Hey Bobby. | 喂 波比 |
[1:40:12] | What macho man? | 男子汉什么事 |
[1:40:14] | 兄妹节传统 系上保护绳就表示把对方当兄弟 | |
[1:40:14] | Girls are tying rakhi all around here… | 这儿的姑娘们都在系保护绳 |
[1:40:17] | Every girl turns her partner into her brother. | 每个姑娘都把她的舞伴变成了兄弟 |
[1:40:20] | What if Taani gets into the mood to do the same? | 如果塔妮也想做同样的事怎么办 |
[1:40:24] | Do one thing. Go hide in the bathroom. | 去藏到卫生间 |
[1:40:26] | That’s exactly where I am. | 我现在正待着呢 |
[1:40:27] | Even I have that much intelligence. | 就算我聪明绝顶 |
[1:40:28] | But now what do I do? | 可我现在怎么办 |
[1:40:30] | Do anything but just don’t come out. | 随便做什么就是别出去 |
[1:40:33] | You can die but you cannot let her tie the rakhi. | 你就是死也不能让她系保护绳 |
[1:40:36] | Ok best of luck buddy! | 明白 祝你好运 |
[1:40:41] | Raj… Raj are you inside? | 拉杰… 拉杰在里面吗 |
[1:40:46] | Yes I am here. | 是 我在 |
[1:40:49] | My stomach is not keeping well. | 我的胃不舒服 |
[1:40:52] | So I won’t be able to dance. | 不能跳舞 |
[1:40:54] | I am having loose motions, I am afraid. | 我害怕动作走样 |
[1:40:58] | Oh… ok… so then we’ll shop for costumes today. | 好吧 那我们今天去商店买服装吧 |
[1:41:01] | Anyway nobody seems to be interested in dancing here… | 总之这儿似乎没人把注意力放在舞蹈上 |
[1:41:03] | …too busy tying rakhis. It’s very irritating. | 大家都在忙着系保护绳 真气人 |
[1:41:06] | It’s irritating? In that case I’ll just be out. | 既然这样我就出去 |
[1:41:11] | No Rakhi-macho, No Rakhi-macho. | 没有保护绳男子气没有保护绳男子气 |
[1:41:19] | The festival of rakhi has been made into a joke in this country. | 这个国家的兄妹节真是个笑话 |
[1:41:22] | Wherever you go everyone is tying rakhi. | 不管你去哪儿 人人都在系保护绳 |
[1:41:24] | Just so that people don’t make any wrong… | 那样人们就不会搞混 |
[1:41:25] | …notions about a boy and girl relationship. | 任何一对男女之间的关系 |
[1:41:27] | Can’t a boy and girl just be friends, can’t they be professional partners? | 男孩和女孩不能是朋友吗 不能是职业拍档吗 |
[1:41:32] | 10 on 10 correct Taani partner. | 绝对正确 塔妮拍档 |
[1:41:35] | But actually it’s the girls who are responsible for this charade… | 可实际上女孩要为这种游戏负责 |
[1:41:38] | …given a choice no boy would ever make a girl his sister. | 只要有机会 没有男孩会把女孩仅仅当做姐妹 |
[1:41:42] | Now look at Tiny and Dolly itself. | 看看坦尼和多莉的情况 |
[1:41:44] | Till yesterday we thought that they were… | 直到昨天我们还以为 |
[1:41:46] | …girlfriend and boyfriend, right? | 他们是男女朋友 |
[1:41:49] | But just today Dolly tied a huge rakhi on Tiny’s hand. | 可今天多莉系了一个大大的保护绳给坦尼 |
[1:41:52] | Poor chap was crying… Booohooo. | 可伶的家伙都哭了… 呜呼 |
[1:41:54] | What do the poor guys do? | 这可怜的家伙该怎么做 |
[1:41:57] | …these girls don’t even say what they really want. | 那些姑娘甚至不说她们真正在想什么 |
[1:42:01] | No girl wants a bodyguard in the name of a boyfriend. | 没有一个女孩想要一个保镖当男朋友 |
[1:42:04] | Who does nothing but goes around showing his… | 那些人除了会四处秀肌肉显示男子气之外 |
[1:42:05] | …muscles like some macho. | 什么也不会干 |
[1:42:07] | Here… try these. | 给… 试试这些 |
[1:42:10] | What no macho? But Bobby… | 不要男子气 可波比 |
[1:42:13] | – Raj. – Yes present! | -拉杰 -在这儿 |
[1:42:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:42:21] | Taani partner | 塔妮拍档 |
[1:42:23] | Hmmm! | 嗯 |
[1:42:25] | I am confused. | 我很迷惑 |
[1:42:28] | Why? ls the size not right? | 为什么 尺寸不合适 |
[1:42:30] | No, no not in the clothes… | 不 不是衣服… |
[1:42:32] | …there is some confusion in my mind and heart. | 是一些我心里的迷惑 |
[1:42:37] | What confusion? | 什么迷惑 |
[1:42:42] | Taani partner, tell me one thing… | 塔妮拍档 |
[1:42:46] | …what does a girl really want? | 告诉我女孩子真正想要什么 |
[1:42:56] | You’ve asked a very difficult question. | 你问了一个很难回答的问题 |
[1:43:00] | The answer to what a girl wants can be understood only by a girl. | 女孩子想要什么只有女孩子才能理解 |
[1:43:04] | I have to become a girl now? | 那我现在要变成一个女孩子吗 |
[1:43:07] | The answer is very simple… | 答案其实很简单 |
[1:43:09] | …but by the time a guy understands it both of them turn old. | 可当男人了解时 大家都已经老了 |
[1:43:13] | No, no Taani partner please explain it to me in a shorter way. | 不 不 塔妮拍档 请尽可能简单的解释给我听 |
[1:43:17] | I don’t… | 我不想 |
[1:43:19] | …want to turn old alone. | 一个人慢慢老去 |
[1:43:27] | The only thing a girl desires… | 女孩唯一的愿望是 |
[1:43:30] | is that someone loves her like… | 有个爱她 |
[1:43:35] | …no one has ever been loved before. | 给予她以前从未有过的爱的人 |
[1:43:44] | There is nothing else a girl wants from life. | 其余的别无所求 |
[1:44:02] | So now you understand? | 现在你懂了吗 |
[1:44:04] | If Dolly thought Tiny loved her like this… | 如果多莉觉得坦尼也像这样爱她 |
[1:44:08] | …she would have never tied him a rakhi. | 那她就绝不会给他系上保护绳 |
[1:44:10] | Come on now, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[1:44:20] | Suri loves you even more than you can imagine Taani. | 苏瑞爱你超过你的想象 |
[1:44:25] | But you are just not being able to see it. | 可你就是看不见 |
[1:44:29] | Never mind | 别担心 |
[1:44:32] | now Raj will show Suri’s love to you. | 拉杰会把苏瑞爱显示给你看 |
[1:44:39] | And no macho. | 不用男子气 |
[1:44:57] | Taani partner tomorrow is my birthday. | 塔妮拍档 明天是我生日 |
[1:45:00] | – Oh wow. – Thank you! | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[1:45:02] | I wanted to spend the whole day with you, what say. | 我想要整天和你在一起 如何 |
[1:45:06] | Um full day… I don’t think… | 一整天… 我想不… |
[1:45:08] | No… No | 不… 不 |
[1:45:09] | No saying no Taani partner, remember gol gappa winner… | 塔妮拍档 还记得上次大赢家吗 |
[1:45:14] | …so today I am asking you for my prize and you can’t say no. | 今天我要拿回我的奖品 你不能说”不” |
[1:45:18] | And anyway every year I spend this day alone. | 每年的这天我都是一个人过 |
[1:45:24] | So I thought let’s do something different this year. | 所以我想今年会有所不同 |
[1:45:27] | But I don’t… | 可我不… |
[1:45:29] | Now don’t tell me you will have to tie me a rakhi… | 别告诉我要先系一根保护绳 |
[1:45:32] | …to spend the day with me. | 然后才肯和我待一天 |
[1:45:40] | Alright Raj partner tomorrow’s day is all yours. | 好吧 拉杰拍档 明天都是你的 |
[1:45:43] | Way to go, I will pick you at 9 am tomorrow, Amritsar time. | 我明天早上9点来接你 阿姆利则时间 |
[1:45:49] | We are traveling the love lane, Down the road we will meet again. | 我们行走在爱的小路上 总会再次相见 |
[1:46:20] | You are my heaven | 你是我美丽的天堂 |
[1:46:23] | My final tryst | 我最后的约会 |
[1:46:25] | You are my prayer | 你是我灵魂的祈祷 |
[1:46:28] | My soul’s bliss | 天赐的福佑 |
[1:46:32] | You are the calm that I seek | 你是我寻找的安宁 |
[1:46:34] | You are in every heart beat | 是我每一次的心跳 |
[1:46:37] | I know nothing else | 除了期盼你的垂青 |
[1:46:40] | Now except | 我的心别无所求 |
[1:46:43] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:46:46] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:46:49] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:46:52] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:46:54] | I can’t help but bow before you | 在你面前深弯下腰 |
[1:46:57] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:47:00] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:47:03] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:47:34] | So far somehow | 不知为何缘故 |
[1:47:37] | I’m helpless now | 那么无助仿徨 |
[1:47:39] | But I touch you with my gaze | 用我的目光温柔的抚摸着你 |
[1:47:45] | Your scent | 你的迷人芳香 |
[1:47:48] | Your words | 你的字字珠玑 |
[1:47:51] | I’m in paradise in a daze | 让我恍若置身天堂 |
[1:47:56] | You’re the light inside my heart | 你是我指路的明灯 |
[1:47:59] | You’re the treasure I’d never part | 是我不放手的珍宝 |
[1:48:02] | I know nothing else | 除了期盼你的垂青 |
[1:48:05] | Now except | 我的心别无所求 |
[1:48:08] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:48:11] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:48:14] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:48:16] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:48:19] | I can’t help but bow before you | 在你面前深弯下腰 |
[1:48:22] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:48:25] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:48:28] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:48:47] | It’s a match made by god | 我们是天生的一对 |
[1:49:10] | With anklets that ring | 脚镯声叮当 |
[1:49:13] | Leave me longing | 让我无比渴望 |
[1:49:15] | Your shadow teases with its touch | 你的影子俏皮戏娱 |
[1:49:21] | When you go by | 当你走过时 |
[1:49:24] | Smiling so shy | 微笑如此羞涩 |
[1:49:26] | Even my god can’t take so much | 神也不能带来这样的感动 |
[1:49:32] | You are that shine | 你是那么的光明 |
[1:49:35] | My light divine | 照亮着前途 |
[1:49:38] | I know nothing else | 除了期盼你的垂青 |
[1:49:41] | Now except | 我的心别无所求 |
[1:49:44] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:49:47] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:49:50] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:49:52] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:49:55] | I can’t help but bow before you | 在你面前深弯下腰 |
[1:49:58] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:50:01] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[1:50:04] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[1:50:23] | It’s a match made by god | 我们是天生的一对 |
[1:50:46] | Hey Khanna, ready, steady go… | 喂 准备好 稳住 开始… |
[1:51:58] | What… what is this Raj? | 这是… 这是什么 拉杰 |
[1:52:02] | It’s love Taani partner, swear to god it’s true love. | 是爱 塔妮 我向神发誓这是真心的爱 |
[1:52:08] | See I am a rough tough guy… | 瞧 我是个大大咧咧的糙人 |
[1:52:10] | …had I gone to express my love through words… | 要是用语言表达爱的话 |
[1:52:12] | …something stupid would have come out. | 会蠢话连篇 |
[1:52:13] | So I thought let me get the whole of Amritsar to express my love… | 所以我想让整个阿姆利则代我来表达爱 |
[1:52:19] | Did you not like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[1:52:24] | Like it! | 喜欢 |
[1:52:26] | Every girl dreams that someone loves her this madly. | 每个女孩都梦想有个人能疯狂地爱她 |
[1:52:31] | But this kind of madness no girl can even dream of. | 可这种疯狂甚至没有一个女孩敢想 |
[1:52:36] | I really liked it Raj but at the same time I am feeling sad. | 我真的喜欢 拉杰 可同时我也很难过 |
[1:52:42] | I have made a huge mistake… | 我犯了个大错 |
[1:52:44] | I should have told you that I am a married girl Raj. | 我应该告诉你我已经结婚了 拉杰 |
[1:52:50] | I know everything, his name is Surinder Sahni… | 我什么都知道 他叫苏瑞・萨尼 |
[1:52:56] | …and he works for Punjab Power and you reside at B-52 Hussain Pura. | 旁遮普电力工作 你们住在B区52号 |
[1:53:00] | I know everything. | 我都知道 |
[1:53:04] | But I did not do all this with any wrong expectations… | 可我做这些并没有带什么坏心眼 |
[1:53:07] | …no absolutely not. | 不 绝对没有 |
[1:53:09] | I just wanted you to know how special you are to me. | 我只想让你知道 你对我是多么的特别 |
[1:53:15] | And you don’t worry, nothing has changed between us… | 你不用担心 我们之间没任何改变 |
[1:53:18] | …we were friends and we will remain friends… | 我们以前是朋友 以后也一直会是朋友 |
[1:53:21] | …the only difference is that you are married… | 唯一的不同是你已经结婚了 |
[1:53:23] | …and I will get married somehow someday. | 而有一天我也会结婚 |
[1:53:26] | Taani partner. | 塔妮 |
[1:53:27] | Nothing has changed, every thing is the same. | 什么都没变 一切照旧 |
[1:53:34] | No Raj everything has changed. | 不 拉杰 一切都变了 |
[1:53:45] | When a girl begins to dream with open eyes… | 当一个女孩开始睁开眼睛憧憬 |
[1:53:49] | …then her whole world changes. | 那她的整个世界都变了 |
[1:53:53] | Nothing remains the same after that. | 没有什么能保持原样 |
[1:54:03] | Please leave Raj. | 请走吧 拉杰 |
[1:54:07] | I want to be here alone for sometime. Please. | 我想一个人待一会儿 求你了 |
[1:54:16] | Ok Taani partner. | 好吧 塔妮拍档 |
[1:55:01] | Suri I think it’s enough now. | 苏瑞 够了吧 |
[1:55:04] | Now put an end to this double role and tell her the truth. | 现在应该拆穿双重身份告诉她真相 |
[1:55:10] | No buddy not now. | 不行 伙计 不是现在 |
[1:55:13] | But why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:55:18] | Because I want to know… | 因为我想知道 |
[1:55:20] | …whether she loves Raj or Suri. | 她爱的是拉杰还是苏瑞 |
[1:55:26] | Oh Come on buddy! They are both the same. | 噢 得了 他们是同一个人 |
[1:55:29] | Whoever she loves she’ll be loving you only. | 不管她爱上了谁 她爱的只有你 |
[1:55:35] | But she does not know they are the same, right? | 可她不知道他们是同一个 对吗 |
[1:55:39] | For her there is a lot of difference between them. | 对她来说他们大不一样 |
[1:55:42] | Suri is her husband… | 苏瑞是她丈夫 |
[1:55:46] | …and Raj is nobody. | 而拉杰什么也不是 |
[1:55:55] | In that case there is another difference. | 这种情况下还有另一个区别 |
[1:56:00] | Raj expresses his love for her loud and clear. | 拉杰大声清楚地向她表达了爱意 |
[1:56:07] | And Suri, keeps his love shut in his tiff in box. | 而苏瑞呢 把他的爱关在了午餐盒里 |
[1:56:14] | Buddy nobody here is god, all of us are human… | 伙计 这儿没人是神 我们都是人… |
[1:56:19] | …and humans are hungry for love. | 是人就会渴望爱 |
[1:56:21] | We get pulled wherever we find love. | 找到了爱我们都会抓住不撒手 |
[1:56:26] | You are being unfair to your wife Suri. | 你对你老婆不公平 苏瑞 |
[1:56:28] | On one hand as Raj you are showing her heaven… | 一方面做为拉杰你向她展示天堂 |
[1:56:31] | …and on the other hand, as Suri… | 另一方面 做为苏瑞 |
[1:56:32] | …you show her your grandfather’s cottage. | 你向她展示祖父辈的茅草屋 |
[1:56:34] | Buddy show her Suri’s love… | 伙计 向她展示苏瑞的爱 |
[1:56:39] | …and then see she’ll never even look at another Raj. | 之后她会看也不看拉杰一眼 |
[1:56:45] | Bobby my friend | 我的朋友 |
[1:56:48] | to make Taani laugh… | 为了让塔妮笑 |
[1:56:51] | …to keep her happy, Suri can do comedy, Suri can dance… | 让她幸福 苏瑞可以做小丑 苏瑞可以跳舞 |
[1:56:56] | …Suri can change himself completely and become Raj. | 苏瑞可以完全改变他自己 变身成拉杰 |
[1:57:01] | But to win her love Suri won’t change. | 可为了赢得她的爱 苏瑞不能改变 |
[1:57:07] | She will have to love this Suri I work for Punjab Power for who he is. | 她要爱上为旁遮普电力工作的那个苏瑞 |
[1:57:14] | And she will have to understand Suri’s love soft, sweet, slow. | 她必须悄悄地 慢慢地理解苏瑞的爱 |
[1:57:20] | Otherwise we are traveling the love lane… | 我们行走在爱的小路上 |
[1:57:25] | …down the road we will meet again | 总会再次相见 |
[1:57:39] | Oh god! why are you adding spice to his sugar sweet love story? | 为什么要在甜蜜爱情故事中 加别的佐料呢 |
[1:58:15] | So how is your dance practice going? | 你的舞蹈练的怎么样了 |
[1:58:18] | Good. | 挺好 |
[1:58:21] | And how is your partner, what was his name? | 你的舞伴呢 他叫什么名字来着 |
[1:58:27] | Raj. | 拉杰 |
[1:58:31] | Yes, yes Raj! | 对 对 拉杰 |
[1:58:40] | So is this Mr. Raj married? | 那拉杰先生结婚了吗 |
[1:58:48] | No he isn’t. | 没有 |
[1:59:06] | I have got two passes for a trade fair from the company… | 我有两张展销会的票 |
[1:59:13] | …would you like to go? | 你想去吗 |
[1:59:17] | Yes. | 好 |
[2:00:03] | Hi, hello, hope you’re fine. | 嗨 大家好 希望你们愉快 |
[2:00:06] | This game here will blow your mind. | 游戏会激动人心 |
[2:00:09] | If you’re not here it’s your loss. | 走过路过不要错过 |
[2:00:11] | And to all who are here, at this Japan fun fair. | 快点来日本主题园 |
[2:00:16] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[2:00:17] | We have for you, imported specially from Japan, Mr. Sumo! | 为大家隆重介绍 来自日本的相扑先生 |
[2:00:22] | If you can last ten minutes in the ring | 如果铃响后你能坚持10分钟 |
[2:00:26] | Two return tickets to Japan will you win | 两张往返日本的机票将属于你 |
[2:00:29] | So I ask you where is the son-of-this-soil | 我请问你们这片国土上的热血男儿们 |
[2:00:31] | Who can make this warrior toil? | 谁来参加这场艰苦的战斗 |
[2:00:35] | Come on my hero | 快来啊 英雄们 |
[2:00:37] | Smash him down to zero | 来打倒他 |
[2:00:44] | Oh if there’s someone here who had a love in Japan | 如果有人在日本有爱人 |
[2:00:48] | Tripped up, lost out, failed in his plan | 不行了 你输了 计划失败 |
[2:00:53] | Oye here’s your chance to make her smile | 现在就是一个让她微笑的机会 |
[2:00:59] | Win 2 return tickets, go the extra mile | 赢得两张远方的往返机票吧 |
[2:01:05] | Oye is there a lion heart who here sits | 在座的谁有一颗狮子的心 |
[2:01:07] | Can blow this monster to little bits | 能给这个庞然大物一点小小的打击 |
[2:01:29] | So we have here an Amritsar hound | 在此我们激励阿姆利则的朋友们 |
[2:01:32] | Who’ll bring this sumo down to the ground | 谁能把相扑打倒在地呢 |
[2:01:35] | Your name please? | 请问你的名字 |
[2:01:38] | Surinder Sahni. | 苏瑞・萨尼 |
[2:01:39] | Oh brothers and sisters… | 噢 兄弟姐妹们 |
[2:01:41] | …put your hands together for Mr. Surinder Sahni. | 为苏瑞・萨尼先生鼓掌加油 |
[2:01:49] | Buddy you’re sure? | 伙计 你确定上 |
[2:01:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[2:01:56] | Then why delay? Just walk this way… | 那还等什么呢 去吧 |
[2:02:47] | Sir you said you were sure, so fight… | 先生 你说你可以 那就打呀 |
[2:02:50] | This is wrong sir… let go… | 错了 先生… 放开我 |
[2:03:38] | The line is out… the line is out… | 出线了 出线了 |
[2:06:13] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[2:06:18] | Sumo’s been flung to the ground | 相扑被摔到地上 |
[2:06:21] | It’s a balle balle for Punjab this round | 大家来个旁遮普式的欢呼吧 |
[2:06:24] | And Mr. Surinder Sahni has won himself… | 苏瑞・萨尼先生为自己赢得了 |
[2:06:28] | …2 tickets to Japan from Amadeus absolutely free. | 两张免费从阿姆利则飞日本的往返机票 |
[2:07:27] | What was this drama? | 这是搞什么鬼 |
[2:07:30] | What was the need for you to do this? | 你这样做是为什么 |
[2:07:33] | Aren’t you aware that you are an average working class man. | 你不知道自己是平凡的工薪阶层吗 |
[2:07:37] | Who everyday puts on his glasses… | 每天戴上眼镜… |
[2:07:39] | …sits in a 4 by 4 cubicle and works in front of a computer. | 坐在小隔档里在电脑跟前工作 |
[2:07:43] | You are not a hero to go… | 你不是英雄 |
[2:07:44] | …and fight with someone four times your size. | 不需要跟四倍尺寸的人去战斗 |
[2:07:48] | What were you trying to prove? huh? | 你试着证明什么 嗯 |
[2:07:55] | Please tell me what was The need to do all this? | 请告诉我有什么必要这么做 |
[2:07:59] | You were very quiet at the fair. | 在展销会上你一直很安静 |
[2:08:02] | Only at the Japan stall you showed some interest. | 只有在日本馆你才有点兴趣 |
[2:08:06] | I knew with my salary you’d never be able… | 我知道靠我的薪水你永远去不了日本 |
[2:08:07] | …to see Japan so I thought that… | 所以我想 |
[2:08:09] | …If I win you’d be able to see Japan and feel happy. | 如果我赢了你就能去日本看看 就会高兴 |
[2:08:14] | Please stop worrying About my happiness. | 请别再为我的幸福操心 |
[2:08:18] | I am happy, but I cant keep jumping around all the time. | 我很幸福 可我不能一直蹦蹦跳跳的来表达 |
[2:08:22] | If I am quite it doesn’t mean I am not happy… | 如果我保持安静不意味着我不幸福 |
[2:08:26] | …and if I want something I will ask you for it. | 如果我想要什么我会跟你要 |
[2:08:33] | You have already done enough for me. | 你为我已经做的够多了 |
[2:08:37] | Please don’t do so much that I am never able to pay… | 请不要再做那么多… |
[2:08:40] | …you back all my life. | 你让我一生都无以为报 |
[2:08:43] | Please don’t do anything for me. | 请不要再为我做任何事 |
[2:08:49] | Please I beg you. | 求你了 |
[2:09:02] | I was not doing you a favour Taani, I was just loving you… | 我做这一切只是因为我爱你… |
[2:09:09] | …and love can never be paid back. | 爱情不需要回报 |
[2:10:39] | Oye Suri look who is here. | 噢 苏瑞看看谁来了 |
[2:10:45] | That day’s dinner was just amazing. | 那天的晚餐真是令人惊喜 |
[2:10:48] | The tandoori chicken you made was out of this world. | 你做的唐杜里鸡简直世界一流 |
[2:10:52] | Everybody enjoyed it, everybody. | 每个人都喜欢吃 |
[2:11:05] | Ok, ok let’s get back to work, good day. | 好了 好了 我们回去工作再见 |
[2:11:11] | You forgot this. | 你忘了带这个 |
[2:11:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:11:44] | There is a new film playing at Rialto | 市场有新电影上映 |
[2:11:47] | …would you like to see it? | 你想看吗 |
[2:11:51] | Alright, I’ll be ready. | 好吧 我去准备 |
[2:12:07] | Punjab Power lighting up your life. | 旁遮普电力点亮您的生活 |
[2:13:11] | Taani partner I had told you that you’d miss me. | 塔妮拍档 我跟你说过你会想我 |
[2:13:15] | Looks like Raj’s magic has worked on you | 拉杰的魔力在你身上发挥作用了 |
[2:13:18] | It’s love Taani partner, swear to god it’s true love. | 是爱 塔妮拍档 被神赐福的真正的爱 |
[2:13:22] | Taani partner, close your eyes | 塔妮拍档 闭上眼睛 |
[2:13:24] | and let every raindrop reach your heart | 让雨滴直达你的心灵 |
[2:14:35] | There’s nobody inside. | 里面没人 |
[2:14:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:14:51] | Hello | 喂 |
[2:14:52] | Suri your wife is here. | 苏瑞 你老婆在这儿 |
[2:14:56] | She is asking for Raj. | 她来找拉杰 |
[2:15:05] | I am coming. | 我就到 |
[2:16:19] | Oh good night Taani partner happy monsoon. | 晚上好 塔妮拍档 雨季快乐 |
[2:16:23] | I thought you have forgotten your partner… | 我还以为你已经忘记你的舞伴 |
[2:16:26] | …the lights and the I love you must have scared you a bit? | 那片灯光组成的”我爱你”了 一定吓到你了吧 |
[2:16:29] | Oh forget it all and drink Punjab’s number one tea. | 忘了吧 来杯旁遮普第一的奶茶 |
[2:16:39] | Taani partner any problem? | 塔妮拍档 怎么了 |
[2:16:46] | How can you be so happy? | 你怎么能这么兴高采烈 |
[2:16:52] | How can you love me without expecting love in return. | 你怎么能爱上我还不期待回应 |
[2:17:00] | Don’t you feel pain in love? | 你没有感受到爱的痛苦吗 |
[2:17:04] | Pain? | 痛苦 |
[2:17:06] | Love is god’s gift so how can there be pain in love. | 爱是神赐的礼物 所以怎么可能有痛苦 |
[2:17:13] | And about expecting love in return… | 至于指望回应嘛… |
[2:17:15] | …one doesn’t love only if the love is reciprocated. | 不是一定要有回应 才会去爱的 |
[2:17:18] | Look I see god in you so I fell in love with you. | 瞧 我视你如神 所以我爱你 |
[2:17:23] | You saw god in someone else so you fell in love with him… | 你把别人当神所以你爱他 |
[2:17:25] | …It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[2:17:27] | Now you should not worry about all this, you just… | 现在你不应该操心这些 |
[2:17:31] | …drink this hot, hot tea. | 你应该喝了这杯热茶 热热的茶 |
[2:17:37] | My life is not that simple Raj. | 我的生活不是那么简单 拉杰 |
[2:17:43] | I don’t… | 我没有… |
[2:17:50] | …see god in anyone. | 我没有把任何人当成神 |
[2:18:02] | I had shut all my doors to love. | 我已经关上了爱的大门 |
[2:18:07] | And then you come along laughing, singing, dancing. | 然后你笑着 唱着 跳着来了 |
[2:18:13] | And declared I love you. | 大声说”我爱你” |
[2:18:21] | From you I learnt what true love is. | 从你那里我学会了什么是真正的爱 |
[2:18:28] | That there is no pain in true love. | 没有痛苦真正的爱 |
[2:18:35] | You awakened love in me once again… | 你再一次唤醒了我的爱… |
[2:18:39] | …the love that I had killed within me long back. | 那很久以来被我杀死的爱 |
[2:18:46] | Why did you come in my life Raj? | 你为什么要走进我的生活 拉杰 |
[2:18:51] | What do I do now? | 现在我怎么办 |
[2:18:55] | I am a married girl. | 我已经结婚了 |
[2:19:00] | So now why don’t you answer a very simple question? | 你为什么不回答我 |
[2:19:10] | What do I do now? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[2:19:27] | Run away with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[2:19:33] | If you are not happy with him. | 如果你和他在一起不幸福 |
[2:19:37] | If you don’t love him then come along with me. | 如果你不爱他 那么跟我走 |
[2:19:44] | God does not give all of us equal happiness. | 神不会给我们每个人平等的幸福 |
[2:19:48] | Some of us | 有些人 |
[2:19:50] | have to snatch our share of happiness from him. | 必需争取属于自己的幸福 |
[2:20:00] | You also snatch your share. | 你也要争取你的幸福 |
[2:20:05] | Run away with me. | 跟我走 |
[2:20:41] | Take me away Raj… take me away. | 带我走 拉杰 带我走吧 |
[2:20:45] | I have seen a lot of unhappiness I can’t handle the pain anymore. | 我看够了不幸 我再也不要痛苦 |
[2:20:51] | I want to be happy, I want to laugh, I want to live, I want to love again. | 我想要幸福 我想笑 我想再一次的恋爱 |
[2:20:57] | Take me away Raj, I can’t take it anymore please. | 带我走 拉杰 我再也承受不了 求你 |
[2:21:03] | I promise that tomorrow, the night of the competition… | 我保证明天 比赛的那晚… |
[2:21:09] | …will be our last night in Amritsar. | 会是我们在阿姆利则的最后一晚 |
[2:21:39] | I lost buddy. | 我输了 伙计 |
[2:21:42] | I had set out to make Taani happy… | 我由为了让塔妮高兴开始… |
[2:21:45] | …to make my love story but it’s become the end of me. | 去编织我的爱情故事 最后却在我这里终结 |
[2:21:51] | I just don’t understand why are you not telling her the truth now? | 我不懂你现在为什么还不告诉她真相 |
[2:21:56] | Try and understand man, when a married woman… | 想想看吧 当一个已婚妇人… |
[2:22:02] | …especially someone like Taani is ready to run away with someone else… | 特别是像塔妮这样的 准备跟别人跑了的 |
[2:22:09] | …how unhappy she must be in her marriage. Just think. | 那她的婚姻生活该有多么不幸 |
[2:22:18] | Taani does not love me, she is not happy with me. | 塔妮不爱我 她和我在一起不幸福 |
[2:22:23] | So isn’t it my duty to set her free? | 所以给她自由不是我的责任吗 |
[2:22:27] | So that she can find her Raj somewhere. | 这样她就能找到她的拉杰了 |
[2:22:29] | But no Raj will have Suri’s heart… | 可没有哪个拉杰能有一颗苏瑞的心 |
[2:22:32] | …and Taani has fallen in love with that heart, don’t you get it? | 塔妮已经爱上了那颗心 你不懂吗 |
[2:22:36] | No buddy if she had fallen in love with that heart… | 不 伙计 如果她爱上的是那颗心… |
[2:22:42] | …she would have understood what is in Suri’s heart. | 她会理解苏瑞的心里想什么 |
[2:22:47] | She would have recognized Suri’s love for her. | 她会意识到苏瑞爱她 |
[2:22:54] | I have decided, tomorrow after the competition… | 我已经决定了 明天比赛过后… |
[2:23:00] | …I will leave a letter and be gone. | 我会留下一封信离开 |
[2:23:03] | I have put this house on her name… | 房子已经转到了她的名下… |
[2:23:04] | …and have requested for a transfer to the Delhi office. | 工作已经申请调到德里分部 |
[2:23:08] | You have gone mad, you have gone mad totally. | 你疯了 你完全疯了 |
[2:23:11] | I am telling her everything. | 我要告诉她一切 |
[2:23:13] | You have my swear Bobby. | 你发过誓 波比 |
[2:23:21] | Remember you had stopped me once by telling me… | 记得吗 你以前阻止我说… |
[2:23:24] | …that god is | 这个爱情故事 |
[2:23:28] | …writing this love story. | 是由神写的 |
[2:23:33] | So now | 现在这个故事 |
[2:23:37] | leave the end of this story to God. | 就由神来结尾吧 |
[2:24:06] | Taani. | 塔妮 |
[2:24:07] | I come here to take blessings before every important work. | 每次有事 我都会来祈福 |
[2:24:13] | Today is a big day for you | 今天对你很重要 |
[2:24:16] | so I wanted god to be with you. | 所以我希望神与你同在 |
[2:25:00] | God! Let my Taani be happy wherever and with whom ever she may be. | 让塔妮获得幸福吧 无论在何地 无论和谁在一起 |
[2:25:06] | I don’t want anything else from you. | 我再别无他求 |
[2:25:10] | He says that he sees god in me but I am nothing like you. | 他说他视我如神 可我没有一点地方像您 |
[2:25:15] | In what way do people see you? | 人们是怎么看到您的呢 |
[2:25:18] | Even I want to see you. Please show me god too. | 我也想看到您 请让我看到神吧 |
[2:25:21] | Please show me god too. | 请让我看到神 |
[2:25:44] | You asked no questions | 没有疑问 |
[2:25:47] | Right from the start? | 正确的开始 |
[2:25:50] | You gave me all straight from the heart | 你对我坦城以待 |
[2:25:57] | Didn’t say one word | 你一言不发 |
[2:26:00] | Or judge me while | 也不评判我 |
[2:26:03] | You gave me all with a smile | 你用微笑给我所有 |
[2:26:09] | You’re my sun, you’re my shade | 你是我的阳光 你是我的黑暗 |
[2:26:13] | You’re my own you’ll never fade | 你属于我永不褪色的梦想 |
[2:26:16] | I know nothing else | 除了期盼你的垂青 |
[2:26:19] | Now except | 我的心别无所求 |
[2:26:23] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[2:26:26] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:26:29] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[2:26:32] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:26:35] | I can’t help but bow before you | 在你面前深弯下腰 |
[2:26:39] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:26:42] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[2:26:45] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:27:22] | So this was couple no. 6 | 这一对是6号 |
[2:27:25] | Their marks the judges will now fix. | 他们的分数马上出来 |
[2:27:27] | Without a delay, straight from heaven, here’s couple no. 7 | 不用迟疑 来自天堂 现在是7号 |
[2:27:31] | Please welcome Dolly and Tiny. | 让我们欢迎多莉和坦尼 |
[2:27:43] | I cannot come with you Raj. | 我不能跟你走 拉杰 |
[2:27:52] | For sometime your love had made me weak, it had made me selfish. | 有时你的爱让我脆弱 让我自私 |
[2:28:00] | I had forgotten | 我不能忘了 |
[2:28:02] | …that he had held my hand when I was all alone. | 正是他 在我孤独的时候牵住我的手 |
[2:28:09] | Now I can’t leave his hand. | 我也不能放开他的手 |
[2:28:20] | He is a little boring, he doesn’t speak much… | 他有点乏味 不会说话 |
[2:28:26] | …looks very simple in his ways, in his work… | 看上去很简单 干工作也好 |
[2:28:32] | …In everything he is just a common ordinary man. | 做别的也罢 他都是个普通男人 |
[2:28:38] | But I see god in him. | 可我视他如神 |
[2:28:48] | Yes Raj, I see god in him. | 拉杰 我视他如神 |
[2:28:55] | It’s possible to leave a man but how does one leave god? | 你可以离开一个男人 但你怎么能离开神呢 |
[2:29:01] | Wherever I may run to, god will be present… | 无论我到那里 神都会跟到哪里 |
[2:29:06] | …and wherever there is god he will be there. | 神在哪里他就在哪里 |
[2:29:14] | I can’t leave my husband Raj. | 我不能离开我的丈夫 拉杰 |
[2:29:22] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:29:25] | I am sorry, please forgive me. | 对不起 请原谅 |
[2:29:32] | I am sorry, please forgive me. | 对不起 请原谅 |
[2:29:37] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[2:29:40] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:29:43] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[2:29:47] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:29:50] | I can’t help but bow before you | 在你面前深弯下腰 |
[2:29:53] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:29:56] | I see my god in you | 你是我心永远的神 |
[2:29:59] | I don’t know what to do | 你让我手足无措 |
[2:30:20] | So ladies and gentlemen that was your couple no.9 | 女士们先生们 刚才是9号 |
[2:30:24] | and now you all must be waiting to know who is couple no.10 | 现在你们都一定想知道谁是10号 |
[2:30:29] | So now coming in front of you to show their scintillating… | 现在来到你们面前展示他们 |
[2:30:32] | …performance is our last couple of the competition. | 精彩舞技的是我们最后一对选手 |
[2:30:35] | Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Miss Taani… | 女士们先生们 欢迎塔妮小姐 |
[2:30:47] | …and Mr. Raj. | 和拉杰先生 |
[2:31:02] | Wow, nowadays guys seem to be more shy than girls… | 看啊 如今男孩似乎比女孩还怕羞 |
[2:31:05] | …the girl is here but the boy isn’t, not a problem… | 女孩已经来了 可男孩还没有 |
[2:31:08] | …let’s just try again. | 没关系 我们再试一次 |
[2:31:10] | So ladies and gentlemen please welcome Mr. Raj. | 女士们先生们 欢迎拉杰先生 |
[2:31:20] | Maybe he is in the bathroom doing last minute dance practice. | 也许他还在卫生间做最后的舞蹈练习 |
[2:31:24] | Let’s try once again loudly… | 让我们大声的再试一次 |
[2:31:26] | So ladies and gentlemen please welcome. | 女士们先生们 请欢迎 |
[2:31:31] | My dance partner won’t be coming. Please disqualify us. | 我的舞伴不会来了 请取消我们的资格 |
[2:31:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[2:33:18] | – Raj – You must have heard of me. | -拉杰 -你一定听说过我 |
[2:33:21] | Oh nothing, I have sprained my neck. | 噢 没什么 我扭伤了脖子 |
[2:33:24] | I’ll be late every night. I am doing overtime at office. | 从现在开始我每天晚上都会晚回来 我要在办公室加班 |
[2:33:28] | Your heart wants to stop paining. | 你的心想要停止痛苦 |
[2:33:31] | I am sorry I had some trouble with the car so got late. | 对不起 我的车坏了 所以回来晚了 |
[2:34:07] | And how is your partner, what was his name? | 你的舞伴怎么样了 他叫什么名字来着 |
[2:34:10] | His name is Surinder Sahni and he works for Punjab Power. | 他叫苏瑞・萨尼 在旁遮普电力工作 |
[2:34:41] | It’s love Taani partner, | 是爱 塔妮拍档 |
[2:34:44] | swear to god it’s true love. | 我向神发誓这是真心的爱 |
[2:34:48] | I see god in you so I fell in love with you. | 我视你如神 所以我爱你 |
[2:34:52] | You saw god in someone else so you fell in love with him. | 你把别人当神所以你爱他 |
[2:35:26] | If you are not happy with him. | 如果你和他在一起不幸福 |
[2:35:32] | If you don’t love him… | 如果你不爱他… |
[2:35:36] | …then come along with me. | 那么跟我走 |
[2:35:45] | It’s a match made by god | 我们是天生的一对 |
[2:36:32] | Lies. | 撒谎 |
[2:36:34] | No Taani. | 不 塔妮 |
[2:36:35] | All lies. | 全都是谎言 |
[2:36:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[2:36:39] | You lied to me… | 你对我撒谎 |
[2:36:42] | …that you don’t know what is love. | 说你不知道什么是爱 |
[2:36:49] | All lies. | 全都是谎言 |
[2:36:53] | How easily you turned all my sadness into joy… | 你怎么那么轻易 就把我全部的伤心变成了喜悦 |
[2:36:59] | …all my tears into laughter, | 让我的眼泪变成欢笑 |
[2:37:05] | I did not give you a single drop of love… | 我没有给你一丁点爱 |
[2:37:10] | …and you just… | 而你 |
[2:37:13] | kept showering your love on me. | 一直向我表达你的爱 |
[2:37:19] | How can you love me so much? | 你怎么可以那么爱我 |
[2:37:24] | It’s very simple, I see god in you. | 这很简单 我视你如神 |
[2:37:30] | When I pray to him my heart feels solace. | 当我向神祈祷的时候 我的心就会得到宽慰 |
[2:37:35] | And when I see you laugh, I see you happy… | 当我看到你笑 看到你幸福 |
[2:37:37] | …my heart feels even more solace. | 我的心会觉得更宽慰 |
[2:37:41] | Taani if this is love… | 如果这就是爱 |
[2:37:44] | then I love you even more than god. | 那我爱你胜过爱神 |
[2:38:02] | What’s this? Please don’t cry. | 怎么了 别哭啊 |
[2:38:11] | Handkerchief? | 手帕呢 |
[2:38:14] | I forgot it at home. | 我忘在家里了 |
[2:38:20] | Taani, god won’t be angry with me… | 塔妮 神不会对我生气吧 |
[2:38:26] | …that I love you more than him, no? | 因为我爱你胜过爱他 |
[2:38:35] | No, no. | 不 不会 |
[2:38:39] | Then it’s A-One. | 那太好了 |
[2:38:44] | A-One. | 太好了 |
[2:38:52] | So ladies and gentlemen this is Amritsar’s dancing couple No. 1 | 女士们先生们 这就是阿姆利则最佳舞蹈拍档 |
[2:38:56] | …that I love you more than him, no? | 拉杰先生和塔妮小姐 |
[2:39:02] | Excuse me… it’s Mr. and Mrs. Surinder Sahni. | 对不起… 是苏瑞・萨尼先生和夫人 |
[2:39:08] | Ok my mistake. | 好吧 是我口误 |
[2:39:09] | So ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for… | 女士们先生们 现在让我们鼓掌欢迎 |
[2:39:12] | …Mr. and Mrs. Sahni and from here begins a new journey. | 萨尼先生和夫人 从此开始他们人生新的旅程 |
[2:39:32] | 后面还有 请别走开 | |
[2:40:20] | 每对平凡伴侣都会有段不平凡的爱情故事 | |
[2:40:23] | 俗话说 有情人终成眷属 后来我们去了日本度蜜月 | |
[2:40:29] | 这是日本著名的公园 | |
[2:40:32] | 在照片里的是我 塔妮还有旁边的大佛 | |
[2:40:36] | 这是在公园的背面著名景点 | |
[2:40:43] | 这是一座非常著名的桥 | |
[2:40:47] | 当你到一个地方就要入乡随俗 | |
[2:40:50] | 日本的帽子 日本的眼镜 日本的内衣 | |
[2:40:55] | 不过吻是纯正印度的 是塔妮的 | |
[2:41:02] | 这是日本传统的装扮 | |
[2:41:05] | 他们双手交叠端坐 像我们的瑜伽动作 | |
[2:41:13] | 塔妮在笑什么 我看起来好笑吗 | |
[2:41:20] | 这是我第二喜欢的颜色一橙色 我之前已经说过最爱的是黄色 | |
[2:41:27] | 瞧她现在多粘我 我都不好意思了 | |
[2:41:32] | 这是”富士山” 它曾经喷发过 不过现在是休眠火山 | |
[2:41:39] | 到了这里拥抱是必须的 因为实在太冷了 | |
[2:41:44] | 这里是日本的标志 它就是”富士山” | |
[2:41:50] | 这几个字念”支芴湖”至少我还懂英文 塔妮再一次浪漫起来 | |
[2:41:58] | 来到日本之后 塔妮变得很大胆 | |
[2:42:01] | 我不想让日本人的小眼睛睁得老大 | |
[2:42:04] | 所以只好挡在她前面 典型的印度男人的智慧 | |
[2:42:12] | 我和塔妮还参拜了著名的寺庙 | |
[2:42:16] | 世上的神明都是一样的不是吗 我觉得非常平静 | |
[2:42:22] | 我觉得很害羞 这是我第一次在公共场合吻塔妮 | |
[2:42:28] | 我们找到很多乐趣 穿上西服洋装 浪漫的气氛围绕 | |
[2:42:33] | 我们甚至在大街上起舞 我们知道该怎么跳 | |
[2:42:39] | 我们吃吃喝喝 唱歌跳舞 非常快乐 | |
[2:42:45] | 真的 和塔妮在一起我仿佛回到童年 | |
[2:42:52] | 这是米老鼠帽子 你知道米老鼠的 对吧 | |
[2:42:58] | 我们还去了滑雪场 玩得很开心 | |
[2:43:03] | 我们打了雪仗 我10比5赢了 | |
[2:43:06] | 有一次我还和塔妮近身搏斗来着 | |
[2:43:11] | 能再次看到那个笑着 跳着的塔妮真是太好了 | |
[2:43:17] | 现在我也是笑着 跳着的苏瑞 | |
[2:43:21] | 我们非常想念波比 波比 这个拥抱是给你的 | |
[2:43:26] | 你真该跟着我们一起来的 | |
[2:43:30] | 这是我们的私人时间 在宾馆的卧室里 | |
[2:43:32] | 塔妮变得十分淘气 | |
[2:43:36] | 她戴上我的眼镜 还抱怨其他什么都好 就胡子是个问题 | |
[2:43:42] | 我说 也让我找找有胡子的吻是啥感觉 | |
[2:43:48] | 这是阿姆利则最佳拍档 不 是世界最佳拍档 苏瑞・萨尼夫妇 |