英文名称:Quarantine
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -Come on, life sounds. Let’s go. -Okay. | -快点 生命之声 准备开始 -好的 |
[00:04] | Mike down, mike down. There you go, now go. | 麦克风低一点 低一点 就那样 开始 |
[00:07] | You’d think I’d never done this. Ready? | 别以为我没经验 可以了吗? |
[00:09] | Hey, wait a second. Ready. | 等一下 准备 |
[00:12] | Five, four, three… | 五 四 三… |
[00:14] | Hi, I’m Angela Vidal. | 大家好 我是安吉拉·维德尔 |
[00:15] | Come with us tonight as we travel along with… | 欢迎与我们一同度过今夜… |
[00:21] | -Sorry. -Okay. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
[00:22] | -Ready? -Yeah, wait a second. | -行了吗? -等一下 |
[00:24] | You got a little hair thing. Hold on. | 你的头发有点乱 等下 |
[00:26] | Let me get that. | 让我帮你理好 |
[00:28] | That right there. | 就是这里 |
[00:31] | -Okay, there we go. -Thank you. | -好了 我们继续 -多谢 |
[00:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:37] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[00:40] | Okay. Ready. | 好 准备 |
[00:42] | Hi, I’m Angela Vidal. | 大家好 我是安吉拉·维德尔 |
[00:44] | Come with us tonight as we paint the town red on The Night Shift. | 和我们 “夜间访问” 一起来度过今晚的狂欢之夜 |
[00:49] | Sorry, a little off my A-game. I’ll get there. | 对不起 有点紧张 我调整一下 |
[00:52] | That wasn’t bad. The second part just seemed a little pushed, though. | 除了后面说得太快 总体还是不错的 |
[00:56] | On tonight’s Night Shift, we’re in Los Angeles… | 随着今晚的 “夜间访问” 我们来到了洛杉矶… |
[00:58] | …traveling along with that special breed of hero we like to call… | 拜访一群特殊的英雄 他们就是… |
[01:03] | …the fire department. | 消防队员 |
[01:22] | We should have come earlier. We could be going with them. | 我们应该早点来的 那样就能和他们一起去了 |
[01:28] | Well, that’s cool. You got it? | 酷吧 你拍到了吗? |
[01:29] | -Yeah, that’s great. That was perfect. -We’ll wait for them to get back. | -当然 太棒了 很完美 -我们等他们回来 |
[01:33] | -You prefer Bob or Robert…? -Bob’s good. | -你喜欢我叫你鲍勃还是罗伯特…? -鲍勃吧 |
[01:35] | -Bob, okay, sorry. Ready? Okay. -Yeah. | -鲍勃 很好 哦对不起 准备好了吗? -好了 |
[01:37] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[01:40] | Tell us, Bob, what’s a normal night here at the station? | 鲍勃 向我们介绍一下 通常消防队的夜晚是怎样的? |
[01:43] | This might surprise most people… | 可能出乎大家意料… |
[01:45] | …but 85 percent of the calls we go out on are medical. | 我们接到的85%的电话都是医疗求助 |
[01:48] | It can be anything from chest pain to more serious things. | 从胸痛到重症 无所不有 |
[01:51] | How do you handle that with ambulances and hospitals? | 那你怎样联系救护车和医院呢? |
[01:54] | Most ambulances you see are fire department. | 其实你见到的大多数救护车都来自消防队 |
[01:57] | -I didn’t know that. -Yeah. | -我以前都不知道 -是啊 |
[01:59] | And most firefighters are also paramedics. | 而且大部分的消防员同时也是医护人员 |
[02:01] | At least, that’s the direction it’s going. | 至少 这是发展趋势 |
[02:04] | One more question, something I’m sure we’re all wondering | 再问你一个问题 我想这也是大家都想问的 |
[02:07] | Do firefighters still slide down those fabulous poles? | 消防员们仍旧要从那些传说中的滑竿上滑下来吗? |
[02:11] | We sure do. | 正是如此 |
[02:13] | No turning back. | 不回头了 |
[02:14] | Tell my mom I loved her. | 告诉我妈妈 我爱她 |
[02:19] | -See? -That’s not so bad. | -怎么样? -感觉还不赖 |
[02:22] | I’m glad I didn’t wear a skirt. That could really hurt your legs. | 幸好我没穿裙子 那可是会把腿弄疼的 |
[02:25] | Tell me, Bob, how do you get down when you’re wearing a skirt? | 鲍勃 请教一下 如果穿着裙子该如何滑下来? |
[02:29] | Pantyhose help. | 记得穿裤袜 (注: 双关 也指消防员的隔热裤) |
[02:31] | Pantyhose. | 隔热裤 |
[02:32] | That’s what they wear under their, what, their turnouts. | 就是他们穿在那个什么隔热服里面的? |
[02:35] | -EXactly. -Pantyhose. | -没错 -隔热裤 |
[02:36] | -Fire-retardant pantyhose. -You heard it here. | -防火隔热裤 -你只能在这里听到这个词 |
[02:40] | -Can I do it one more time? -Sure. | -我能再滑一次吗? -当然 |
[02:42] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 |
[02:44] | -We’re going to the dining hall. -All right. | -我们去餐厅看看 -好的 |
[02:46] | -Couple of guys I want you to meet. -Cool. | -有几个小伙子我想让你认识一下 -真棒 |
[03:01] | -This is Jake. -Hey. | -他叫杰克 -你好 |
[03:02] | -And Fletcher. -Hi. | -这是弗莱彻 -你好 |
[03:03] | -Hi. -Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:05] | These are the men you’ll be shadowing. Wherever they go, you go, too. | 这两个人将是你今晚的搭档 他们到哪 你就到哪 |
[03:08] | Cool. Please, oh, please, finish eating. We’ll talk after. | 好棒 别 请继续用餐 吃完饭我们再聊 |
[03:11] | -Well, would you like some? -Yeah. | -你要不要来点? -好啊 |
[03:13] | -Did you make it? -We got… | -饭是你做的? -是我们… |
[03:14] | I didn’t make it. | 不是我做的 |
[03:16] | Firemen are really good cooks. | 消防员们都烧的一手好菜 |
[03:18] | -Yeah, that’s what I hear. -Exactly. | -不错 我听说了 -的确如此 |
[03:19] | -You should try some of the food. -Yeah, I’m game. | -你该尝尝这里的食物 -好 我加入 |
[03:22] | -Please finish eating. -We’ll get you a plate. | -请继续吃 -我们给你拿个碟子 |
[03:25] | Great. Sounds great. | 很好 这主意不错 |
[03:27] | Just maybe un-tuck your shirt and stick it up here. | 就把它穿过衬衫 像这样夹在上面 |
[03:30] | -Okay. Okay. -Clip it on your collar. | -好的 好的 -把它别在衣领上 |
[03:35] | -You filming this? -Yeah. | -你在拍吗? -是 |
[03:37] | Elliot’s been telling me I never give him enough B-roll… | 总向我抱怨 我给他剪辑用的胶片不够… |
[03:40] | …so I’m just gonna shoot it all. | 所以我要把全过程都拍摄下来 |
[03:43] | -Jake? Jake? -Yeah, yeah. | -杰克? 杰克? -嗯 嗯 |
[03:44] | If you could keep from rubbing into the mike too much… | 你能不能不要再摩擦那个麦克风… |
[03:47] | -Sorry, yeah. -Don’t worry about the camera. | -对不起 -不要怵镜头 |
[03:49] | -Pretend it’s not even there. -Okay. | -就假装它不在那里 -好的 |
[03:51] | Can you say something? Give me a level? | 你能说点什么吗? 好让我试试音? |
[03:54] | Yeah. Mike check, one… | 好的 麦克风试音 一… |
[03:56] | You can just pretend it’s not there. Just talk free. | 你只要假装它不在那里 随便说点什么 |
[03:58] | Can you say something more compelling? | 你能说点更有趣的事吗? |
[04:02] | I don’t know what to say… | 我不知道该说什么… |
[04:04] | I mean, am I gonna have this thing on all the time? | 我是说 我是不是要一直带着它? |
[04:06] | Yeah, just watch what you say. We’ll hear everything. | 是啊 说话时小心点 我们可什么都听的到 |
[04:10] | Shit. | 靠 |
[04:12] | You’re probably not allowed to swear on your station. | 电视台不允许说脏话吧 |
[04:14] | No. We can cut most of it out. | 不 我们可以把有脏话的部分剪掉 |
[04:16] | But it helps if you’re not dropping F-bombs. | 当然你能不说&%@^~&!#之类的最好 |
[04:19] | Point noted. Filed right here. | 明白重点了 记住啊 |
[04:22] | So if I was to call this guy an ass-monkey… | 所以如果我叫他屁猴… |
[04:24] | …that would be considered a swear too, right? | 这也算说脏话 对吗? |
[04:29] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 漫漫长夜… |
[04:31] | -So this thing? -Yeah? | -那个什么? -什么? |
[04:32] | Is this some sort of torture device when you don’t get in your turnouts? | 如果你不穿隔热服 这就是一种折磨了吧? |
[04:36] | -That’s what it is. -Can you get it? | -的确是这样 -你能把它拿下来吗? |
[04:38] | Yes. This is called a hook ladder. | 可以 这个叫做钩梯 |
[04:40] | We use this in the… The firemen would use this… | 我们把它用作… 消防员用它来… |
[04:42] | -We should bring it down? -Yes. | -我们要把它取下来? -是 |
[04:44] | -Okay. -All right. | -好的 -很好 |
[04:45] | Can you grab the hook? | 你能爬上钩梯吗? |
[04:47] | So this was used in the ’20s and the ’30s. | 上个世纪二三十年代用的就是这种梯子 |
[04:49] | -Oh, my God. -Yeah. | -哦 天哪 -是啊 |
[04:51] | And as you can see… | 正如你所看到的… |
[04:53] | …these are the rungs, and the hook at the end… | 梯中有横档 梯尾有钩子 |
[04:56] | …they would grasp onto one window and then pull themselves up. | 消防员把它挂在一个窗户上 然后爬上去 |
[05:01] | And then when they got to that windowsill, they would hook it again. | 当他们爬上窗台时 再把梯子挂到另一个窗户上 |
[05:05] | -And then pull themselves up. -Okay. | -然后继续往上爬 -没错 |
[05:07] | Did you get the hook, Scott? You see this? | 斯科特 你拍了钩梯吗? 你看见了吗? |
[05:09] | Used in the ’20s and ’30s. They stopped using it around… | 曾在二三十年代使用 而现在已经不再使用… |
[05:12] | -Hold it up higher. -Replaced it… | -把它举高点 -被替代为… |
[05:14] | -That’s good, right? -Good. | -很好 是吗? -不错 |
[05:15] | Replaced it with a regular ladder that extends? | 它是不是被一种外形普通但可以伸展的梯子替代了? |
[05:18] | Yeah, and rope. | 是的 还有绳子 |
[05:20] | They must have tiny feet. Those are little rungs. | 消防员还得要有双小脚 看这些横档多窄啊 |
[05:23] | Yeah. Firemen were a lot smaller back then. | 没错 那时的消防员大多是小个子 |
[05:25] | The fires were bigger and they were smaller. | 以前的火更大 人却更小 |
[05:30] | -Don’t tell captain we took this down. -I’m not gonna tell him I touched it. | -别告诉队长我们把它拿下来 -反正我不会告诉他我摸过了 |
[05:34] | I wanna introduce you to somebody. This is Wilshire. Mark. | 给你介绍一下 它是威尔夏·马克 |
[05:37] | -Good boy. -Hey, Wilshire. | -好孩子 -嘿 威尔夏 |
[05:38] | -Say hi. -Dog right out of the cartoons. | -得说”嗨” -它就像卡通里的斑点狗 |
[05:40] | -Well, there’s a reason why the Dalmatians were in cartoons. -why? | -大麦町犬出现在卡通里是有缘由的 -什么缘由? |
[05:43] | The fire department has a great sense of tradition. | 消防队有个很有趣的传统 |
[05:46] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 我们有 |
[05:47] | Dalmatians got along well with horses. | 大麦町犬跟马相处融洽 |
[05:49] | Which is important when the fire trucks were horse-drawn. | 因为当时的消防车是由马拉的 所以这点很重要 |
[05:52] | Now they’re used as mascots. | 现在它们是我们的吉祥物 |
[05:53] | But what they’re trained to do is run in and stop the traffic. | 而且它们是训练有素的的开路先锋 |
[05:57] | -Kind of like Fletch. -Yeah. | -就像古灵侦探弗莱彻一样 -没错 |
[05:59] | That’s what I do, I run out there. Sort of like what a siren does today. | 我也做着相同的事 跑到路上 充当警笛 |
[06:02] | Okay, well, Wilshire can show you what to do in case you catch on fire. | 接下来让威尔夏示范一下 当身上着火时该怎么做 |
[06:06] | -Stop, drop and roll. -Yeah. | -停下 扑倒 打滚 -说的对 |
[06:08] | So let’s just pretend you’re 5 years old and on fire. | 现在我们假设你只有5岁 而且身上着了火 |
[06:11] | -I’m on fire. -Wilshire’s gonna teach you. | -我着火了 -威尔夏会教你该怎么做 |
[06:13] | Tell me what to do. | 教教我吧 |
[06:15] | Okay. Wilshire. | 来 威尔夏 |
[06:18] | Wilshire, mark. Stay. | 威尔夏 注意 站好 |
[06:21] | Wilshire, drop. | 威尔夏 扑倒 |
[06:22] | Drop. Drop. | 扑倒 扑倒 |
[06:24] | Wilshire, roll. | 威尔夏 打滚 |
[06:27] | Wilshire, roll. | 威尔夏 打滚 |
[06:28] | -Good. -Look at that. | -很好 -看它多棒 |
[06:29] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[06:32] | -I’m gonna live. -Report. | -我死不了了 -报告 |
[06:35] | You’re not gonna be on fire. | 你不会被火烧到的 |
[06:36] | So it’s stop, drop and roll, in case you catch on fire. Wilshire. | 如果你不幸被火烧身 记得要站住 扑倒 打滚 威尔夏 |
[06:41] | -Yeah, you know, have some fun. -You all hang out a lot? | -是不错 找点乐子 -你们经常一起出去玩? |
[06:44] | -Yeah. -You kind of live together. | -是 -你们是住在一起的吧 |
[06:45] | Yeah, we definitely live together. Close quarters. | 是啊 我们当然住在一起 是亲密拍档 |
[06:48] | -Okay, good. -Oh, ready? | -好 很好 -哦 准备好了吗? |
[06:49] | So yeah, we have 48-hour shifts… | 对 我们48小时换一次班… |
[06:52] | …so we have everything we need in this place… | 所以这里有一切生活设施 |
[06:55] | …from, you know, a small gym to this handball court. | 你瞧 从小型健身房到这间壁球室 |
[06:58] | I’ll show it to you. | 我带你参观一下 |
[07:02] | -It’s nice, right? -Yeah. | -很赞 对吗? -是啊 |
[07:07] | Sir, you got a call on the office line. | 先生 办公室有电话找你 |
[07:09] | Can you pick up a call on the office line? | 你能接办公室的电话吗? |
[07:11] | Non-responder. | 无人接听 |
[07:13] | -Oh, shoot. -Yeah. | -哦 的确是 -不错 |
[07:14] | -I was hoping we’d get a call. -Yeah. | -我倒希望那是呼叫我们的 -是啊 |
[07:16] | Not a big one, a little call so we can see action. | 不用是大事件 一个小的能让我们见识到行动就行 |
[07:19] | -Exciting, I guess. -Yeah. | -我猜你一定很兴奋 -不错 |
[07:20] | Gotta be annoying when trying to finish a game. | 比赛进行到一半去执行任务一定很不爽吧 |
[07:22] | Not if you’re losing. | 如果你快输掉比赛 那就不会 |
[07:24] | Every time, you know, we go respond to a call… | 你知道 每次我们去接电话以后… |
[07:26] | …the points reset. | 都会重新计分 |
[07:28] | Depending on which side you’re on, it’s sort of nice. | 所以要看你是会输还是会赢 对败者这是求之不得的 |
[07:31] | Works in your favor from time to time? | 所以你常常希望有电话? |
[07:33] | No,no…not in my favor. What are you talking about? | 不 不…我可不喜欢那样 你在胡说什么呢? |
[07:35] | I never lose. | 我从没输过 |
[07:36] | I think I’d roller-skate if I had access to this. | 我想我要是去了那 就只能滑冰玩了 |
[07:39] | I can see you doing that. Yeah. | 我相信会是这样 |
[07:43] | Okay, so this is where the men store their boots and turnouts. | 好了 这里就是消防员们存放靴子和隔热服的地方 |
[07:46] | The pole hole is over here. | 柱洞在这里 |
[07:49] | -The pole hole. -Yeah, interesting name, I know. | -柱洞 -很有趣的名字吧 我觉得 |
[07:52] | -You got the locker room here. -Yep. | -这里是更衣室 -不错 |
[07:54] | You got the dorms here. | 这里是我们的宿舍 |
[07:56] | Our viewers always like to see action… | 观众们喜欢看带点动作的… |
[07:58] | …so maybe we should go into the locker room. | 不如去更衣室里面看看 |
[08:00] | -Let’s go in the locker room. -You got it. | -我们这就去更衣室 -你得逞了 |
[08:03] | -Right this way. -I was kidding, I was kidding. | -就在这里 -我开玩笑的 不要啦 |
[08:06] | Okay, towel up, guys. We got a female on deck. | 兄弟们 裹上毛巾 有位女士光临 |
[08:09] | -Female on the deck. -Oh, my God. | -女士来访 -哦 上帝 |
[08:12] | That’s Griffin. He can’t sing very well. | 那是格里芬 他五音不全 |
[08:14] | He’s got one major talent, so come this way. | 但他有一个不错的天赋 这边走 |
[08:16] | -He’s got a huge talent. -We’re not using this. | -他天分很高 -我们不用这个 |
[08:19] | Here. We have different hoses at the station, and this is the Griffin hose. | 这里 在队里有各种各样的水管 这就是格里芬水管 |
[08:22] | -Griffin hose. -What the hell? | -格里芬水管 -搞什么鬼? |
[08:25] | You know, I hope that’s a wide-angle lens. | 知道吗 我希望这个是广角镜头 |
[08:27] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[08:29] | Stay in there. | 待在那里 |
[08:30] | Hey, put that thing away. | 把那东西拿开 |
[08:32] | This is adding a whole new meaning to the term fireman’s hose. | 这着实给消防员的水管增加了一个全新的含义 |
[08:36] | -Hey, hit the floor. -Oh, my… | -都到地上了 -哦 天… |
[08:37] | I understand why there are no women here. | 我终于明白了为什么这里没有女性 |
[08:39] | -Plenty of female firefighters. -In this station? | -有很多女消防员的 -在这个消防队? |
[08:42] | No, not currently. | 不 现在没有 |
[08:43] | Okay, I think I can be a firefighter. | 我自认可以当一名消防员 |
[08:46] | -Yeah, it’s a lot harder than it seems. -Keep the door closed. | -说起来容易做起来难吧 -别让他开门 |
[08:49] | You know what? Pick something you’re good at. | 你听着 选一样你拿手的 |
[08:52] | I bet you $ 10 I can do it better. You all can be my witnesses. | 我跟你赌10美元 我做得更好 你们都来作证 |
[08:55] | -That’s too easy. Ten bucks? -Yeah. | -那太简单了 10块是吗? -没错 |
[08:57] | How about my place? | 到我的地盘去怎么样? |
[08:58] | I think we’re done here. We got everything we need. | 我想我们在这已经参观完了 该看的都看了 |
[09:01] | Here we go. Listen up. | 这就开始 仔细听 |
[09:03] | Did you know you were gonna be on camera? | 你知道有机子在拍你吗? |
[09:05] | -Behind the line. Ready? -Yeah. | -站到线后 准备好了吗? -好了 |
[09:07] | -Ten bucks. -You can’t be in the way. | -10块 -你不要妨碍我们 |
[09:09] | -I know. -Get on that side. | -我知道 -站到旁边去 |
[09:10] | I’m just saying. You guys ready? | 我只是在说话 两位准备好了吗? |
[09:12] | -You know what you’re doing? -Yes. | -你知道自己在干嘛吗? -知道 |
[09:14] | And go. | 开始 |
[09:17] | -Get in there. -That’s not nice. | -穿进去 -这可不好 |
[09:19] | That’s not fair. She pushed. | 不公平 她推我 |
[09:21] | -She pushed. -Haven’t got that much time. | -她推我 -本不该那么快的 |
[09:26] | -Yes. You owe her 10 bucks, man. -Ten dollars. | -太棒了 伙计 你欠她10块 -10美元 |
[09:30] | Pay up. Oh, that’s embarrassing. | 付钱 这太尴尬了 |
[09:32] | -Oh, this is embarrassing. -That’s really embarrassing. | -太丢人了 -真的很难堪哦 |
[09:35] | Okay, rolling. | 好 开拍 |
[09:39] | Just waiting on something to happen. | 我们在等待发生些什么 |
[09:43] | You wanna go back outside? See what they’re up to? | 你想不想再到外面去? 看看他们在做什么? |
[09:46] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[09:50] | -Careful. -Thank you. | -小心 -谢谢 |
[09:56] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[10:03] | You good? | 你还好吧? |
[10:04] | I think they’re talking about you. | 我猜他们在谈论你 |
[10:06] | Will you turn up his mike? | 能不能把他的麦开大点? |
[10:08] | You didn’t catch no eye. Here, give me some of that. | 你没看出来吧 来 给我点那个 |
[10:11] | I’ll tell you, all right? | 我告诉你 怎样? |
[10:15] | A hundred bucks says I can bang her by the morning. | 赌100块 在天亮之前我能上了她 |
[10:18] | -Oh, come on. -I’ll take that bet. | -少来 -我跟你赌 |
[10:21] | You’re so busted. | 你这个烂人 |
[10:22] | Nice mike. | 麦克风质量真好 |
[10:29] | Missed a spot. | 漏了块污渍 |
[10:32] | -Sorry, what? -I said you missed a spot. | -你说什么? -我说你漏了块污渍 |
[10:36] | Oh, I know how to hit the spot. Don’t you worry about that. | 我知道该怎么搞定那点 不用担心 |
[10:40] | I’ll hold your camera. You go kick his ass, okay? | 我帮你拿着摄像机 你去修理他 好不好? |
[10:52] | That’s how you do pick and roll. | 这就是掩护转身切入的示范 |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah? Is that how you do it? | 是么? 你是怎么做到的? |
[10:55] | He’ll show you how to do it later. | 他晚点会教你怎么做的 |
[10:59] | It’s nighttime here… | 现在是晚上… |
[11:01] | …and the firefighters take turns sleeping in these rooms here. | 消防员们轮流在这些房间里睡觉 |
[11:04] | But if the alarm rings, they can be up and on the truck in under one minute. | 但如果警报响了 他们必须在一分钟内集合到消防车上 |
[11:09] | Let’s check out the room. | 让我们看看这个房间 |
[11:13] | Can you get in here? | 你能进来么? |
[11:16] | It’s like my college dorm without the pink. | 就像我的大学宿舍 但不是粉红色的 |
[11:21] | Attention, 222 Truck 16. | 注意 222-16号消防车 |
[11:26] | -Watch your back. -Hey. | 小心 |
[11:28] | Looks like you got your call. | 看起来像是接到报警电话了 |
[11:31] | -Just try to keep up. -You okay? | -想法儿跟上 -你还好吧? |
[11:35] | -We’re going to the pole hole. -Come on, come on. | -我们去那个柱洞 -快点 |
[11:38] | -Got it? -What you wanna do? | -用这个? -不然怎么样? |
[11:40] | I can’t slide down there. | 我不能滑下去 |
[11:42] | Come here, come here, come this way. | 这里 走这边 |
[11:44] | Careful, okay? We have to get on that truck. | 小心 我们得到消防车上去 |
[11:47] | -There are like 15 stairs. -I got it. | -大概有15个台阶 -知道了 |
[11:49] | -You be careful. -Keep going, keep going. | -你要小心 -一直走 |
[11:51] | -It’s this way? -Yeah. Yeah, keep going. | -是这里么? -是的 一直走 |
[11:54] | -Be careful. -Make a quick right. | -小心点 -向右急转弯 |
[11:55] | Make a quick right, baby. | 向右急转弯 宝贝 |
[12:01] | Just jump in the back. | 从后面跳上来就行 |
[12:10] | -Jump in. -Buckle up. | -进来了 -系好安全带 |
[12:11] | -We’re almost in. -You guys in? | -我们都快进来了 -你们都进来了么? |
[12:13] | -Yep, yep, yep. -Yep? | -进来了 -是么? |
[12:15] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[12:26] | What kind of call is this? | 这通报警电话是什么情况? |
[12:28] | Probably just a medical. | 可能只是医疗事故 |
[12:29] | -Okay. -We’ll find out when we get there. | 我们到了就知道了 |
[12:31] | You seem to have kept shooting. | 你好像一直在拍啊 |
[12:36] | Ready? | 准备好了么? |
[12:38] | Ready, set. Ready, set. | 好了 开始 |
[12:41] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[12:44] | Most little girls wanna be ballerinas or princesses when they grow up. | 大多数小女孩都想长大的时候成为芭蕾舞演员或者公主 |
[12:48] | I used to tell my mom, “Someday, I’m gonna grow up and be a fireman.” | 我曾告诉我妈妈 “有一天 我长大了要当一个消防员” |
[12:51] | Tonight, I am truly living the dream. | 今晚 我的梦想实现了 |
[12:54] | It’s so loud, I don’t think we can use any of it. | 太嘈杂了 我想这些我们都用不上了 |
[12:57] | Scott, I am still living the dream. | 斯科特 我还在实现梦想呢… |
[13:03] | Thirty-seventeen, go ahead. | 30-17 继续往前 |
[13:14] | All right, we got a eight at 3 o’clock. | 注意 我们在3点钟方向有个8 |
[13:17] | Keep calling out numbers. What are you doing? | 你一直说数字干什么? |
[13:20] | Well, Jake’s the engineer. | 杰克是工程师 |
[13:21] | He’s actually a third-generation engineer… | 事实上 他是第三代工程师了… |
[13:24] | …but I have the most important job. | 但是我有更重要的工作 |
[13:26] | Navigating? | 导航么? |
[13:28] | No, I’m in charge of the chick-o-meter. | 不 我是负责小妞侦查的 |
[13:30] | When I see a girl, I rate them. | 当我看到个女孩的时候 我就通知他们 |
[13:32] | So if I say there’s a eight at 3 o’clock… | 如果我说在3点钟方向有个8… |
[13:35] | …the guys know they better look to the right. | 那他们就知道最好向右看 |
[13:40] | You know, it’s really funny. I always thought firemen were so dignified. | 你知道么 真的很有趣 我一直觉得消防员的工作是很威严的 |
[13:43] | Oh, no, no. I signed up for brave and courageous. | 不 不是 我是因为勇敢和有胆量才签合同的 |
[13:46] | -I don’t do dignified. -Yeah, I think we get that by now. | -我可不威严 -是啊 我想我们现在混过去了 |
[13:53] | I see a nine at 2. | 我在2点钟方向看到一个9 |
[13:55] | -Oh, we got a nine at 2. -Yeah. | -我们在2点钟方向看到一个9 -是啊 |
[13:57] | Whoa, that’s a dude. | 那是个男的… |
[14:01] | It’s called a chick-o-meter, not a dick-o-meter. | 是叫小妞侦查 不是小子侦查哦 |
[14:06] | I think we’re good. | 我想我们不错 |
[14:08] | You’re fired. You can’t talk anymore. | 你被开除了 你不能再说话了 |
[14:16] | So where do you think the problem is? | 那你认为问题在哪儿? |
[14:19] | Do you think it’s over there, around the corner? | 你觉得在那儿 转角的地方么? |
[14:22] | Or maybe around there? | 或者可能在那附近? |
[14:23] | You’re rotten, you know that? | 你知道么? 你真够烂的 |
[14:25] | To the core, baby. To the core. | 烂透了 宝贝 烂透了 |
[14:39] | What are you taking with you? | 你要拿什么? |
[14:42] | Tools. | 工具 |
[14:43] | Really anything we might need to break a lock or open a door. | 我们需要的可以打开锁或者门的工具 |
[14:48] | -You’re the one who called this in? -Yeah. I did. | -你就是那个打电话的人么? -是我 |
[14:50] | Come, follow me. | 来吧 跟着我 |
[14:51] | Look at Probie’s new turnouts. | 看看专业新手们的新防火服 |
[14:53] | I didn’t know they made them that new. | 我不知道他们居然把装备整的那么新 |
[14:56] | We’re almost to the building. | 我们快到大楼了 |
[14:58] | Police are here. Might be more serious than we thought. | 警察在这儿 可能比我们想的要严重 |
[15:01] | Probably not. | 也可能不是 |
[15:13] | A woman was screaming bloody murder up there. | 一个女人在上面尖叫 大吵大闹 |
[15:16] | -It’s Mrs. Espinoza. -Two cops are up there. | -是伊斯宾诺莎太太 -上面有两个警察 |
[15:18] | -When did they get here? -Five minutes ago. | -他们什么时候来的? -5分钟前 |
[15:20] | -What’s that sound? -Sound of the building. | -那是什么声音? -房子的回音 |
[15:23] | It’s very old. | 太老旧了 |
[15:24] | -He insists on fixing everything. -Wanda, please. | -他一直说所有的东西能修就修 -旺达 行了 |
[15:27] | -What apartment number? -It’s up here. | -房间号是多少? -就在上面 |
[15:29] | -Go back to your apartments. -We heard screams. | -回你的公寓去 -我们听到了尖叫 |
[15:31] | Well, at least get out of the way. Let people do their jobs. | 至少避开一下 让他们完成工作 |
[15:34] | -Are they with you? -Yeah. They’re shadowing us. | -他们和你们一起的么? -是啊 跟我们一起的 |
[15:36] | Then they’re your responsibility. | 那他们就归你们管了 |
[15:38] | I tell you not to film something, don’t film it. | 我告诉你不要拍什么 就不要拍 |
[15:40] | -I tell you to get lost, you get lost. You got it? -No problem. | -我让你消失 你就得消失 明白没? -没问题 |
[15:43] | Here on the second floor on the right. It’s an old woman, lives alone. | 在二楼的右边是个老女人 一个人住 |
[15:47] | Probably fell. Neighbors heard screams, called it in. | 可能摔倒了 邻居听到尖叫就打电话报了警 |
[15:50] | What are those people doing? | 那些人在干什么? |
[15:51] | You wouldn’t believe the way she screamed. It was crazy. | 你简直不能相信她尖叫的方式 太疯狂了 |
[15:54] | Neighbors say she’s weird. Doesn’t talk to anybody. | 邻居们都说她很奇怪 不和任何人说话 |
[15:57] | She hasn’t made a sound. | 从来都是悄无声息的 |
[15:58] | -Who are they? -They’re with Fire. | -他们是谁? -听到火警来的 |
[16:00] | -I told them not to get in the way. -Great. That’s all we need. | -我告诉过他们不要挡路 -很好 这就是我们要的 |
[16:09] | Hello, ma’am, can you hear me? It’s L.A.P.D. | 你好 夫人 能听见么? 我们是洛杉矶警局的 |
[16:14] | Ma’am, open up the door, please. | 夫人 请开门 |
[16:15] | I’m here with paramedics. We’re gonna come in to help you. | 我们带了医护人员来的 我们想进去帮你 |
[16:18] | If you’re near the door, I need you to move away from it. | 如果你挨着门 我要你离远一点 |
[16:22] | -Hey, I got the keys. -Then get in here, sir. Come on. | -我拿到钥匙了 -拿这儿来 先生 快点 |
[16:25] | -2A. -Help us out here. | -2A -老远来帮我们 |
[16:26] | Just a second. Yeah, here we are. | 等等 找到了 |
[16:34] | She must have added locks. | 她一定加了锁 |
[16:35] | -I’m gonna do an intro. -Yeah, you’re good. | -我得来个开场白 -很好 |
[16:38] | Okay. We’re standing outside an elderly woman’s apartment. | 我们现在正站在一个老太太的公寓前 |
[16:42] | Neighbors heard screams and called 911. | 邻居们听到尖叫声报了警 |
[16:44] | The fire department’s about to begin the rescue. | 消防队准备开始救援了 |
[16:46] | Police say that she lives alone, she’s not very social… | 警方说她一个人生活 不擅交际… |
[16:53] | I need you to get back, brother, please, this time. | 退后 兄弟 现在就退 谢谢了 |
[16:55] | Ma’am, we’re the police. | 夫人 我们是警察 |
[16:59] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[17:00] | Ma’am? Ma’am? | 夫人? 夫人? |
[17:03] | Ma’am, can you hear us? | 夫人 能听到么? |
[17:06] | -What’s her name? -Mrs. Espinoza. | -她叫什么名字? -伊斯宾诺莎夫人 |
[17:09] | There’s no need to worry, Mrs. Espinoza. We’re here to help you. | 不用担心 伊斯宾诺莎夫人 我们来帮你了 |
[17:12] | Okay, ma’am. | 好了 夫人 |
[17:16] | -It’s okay. -It’s all right. | -好了 -没事了 |
[17:17] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[17:20] | Ma’am? We’re right here, ma’am. | 夫人? 我们在这儿了 夫人 |
[17:22] | -It’s okay. -Ma’am. | -没事了 -夫人 |
[17:27] | -Jesus. -Are you okay? | -天呐 -你还好吧? |
[17:30] | You okay? Come here. | 你还好吧? 过来 |
[17:31] | Ma’am, it’s… We’re the police. | 夫人 这是…我们是警察 |
[17:33] | -Ma’am. -We’re here to help you. | -夫人 -我们是来帮你的 |
[17:36] | It’s all right, is there anybody else in the apartment? Any more animals? | 没事了 公寓里还有其他人么? 还有动物么? |
[17:41] | -It’s gonna be okay, ma’am. -All right. | -会没事的 夫人 -好的 |
[17:43] | It’s okay, all right? | 没事的 |
[17:48] | Ma’am, ma’am. | 夫人 夫人 |
[17:49] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[17:54] | All right. Are you hurt? | 你受伤了么? |
[17:56] | All right, are you hurt? | 你受伤了没? |
[17:58] | -No. -Okay, okay. | -没有 -好的 |
[18:00] | We’re gonna get you some medical help. | 我们会给你进行治疗 |
[18:02] | No, no, no. Please, don’t. | 不不 求你了 不要 |
[18:05] | No, are you okay? Are you okay, ma’am? | 你还好么 夫人? |
[18:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[18:10] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:13] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay, all right? | 你会没事的 好么? |
[18:16] | -Okay, just relax. -Just relax. | -好么 放松 -放轻松 |
[18:18] | -Just calm down. -Just calm down. | -冷静下 -冷静下 |
[18:20] | -Turn that thing off. -Turn that off. | -把灯关了 -关了 |
[18:24] | Give us some room. | 给我们点空间 |
[18:26] | -Come on, man. -Gloves on, Danny. | -行了 伙计 -快点 丹尼 |
[18:28] | Where’s that blood coming from? | 那血是哪儿来的? |
[18:30] | Hey, chief, we’re gonna need an ambulance here. | 长官 我们需要救护车 |
[18:33] | Copy. On our way. | 收到 正赶来 |
[18:34] | Mrs. Espinoza, it’s all gonna be all right. | 伊斯宾诺莎夫人 一切都会好的 |
[18:37] | All right, I just need you to calm down, okay? | 我要你冷静下来 好么? |
[18:43] | It’s all right. Nobody’s here to hurt you. | 没事的 这儿没人会伤害你 |
[18:45] | We can’t help you unless you calm down. | 你不冷静下来 我们就没法帮你 |
[18:47] | -An ambulance is on its way right now. -All right. | -救护车快到了 -好的 |
[18:51] | Let’s just clear a space. | 我们清理现场吧 |
[18:53] | Danny, get everybody out of here until the ambulance gets here. | 丹尼 让每个人都出去 直到救护车抵达 |
[19:03] | Get her off. Get off. Get her off. | 把她弄开 弄开 |
[19:09] | Get him on the floor. Get him on the floor. | 让他躺在地板上 |
[19:12] | No. We are not moving him. | 不 我们现在不能动他 |
[19:14] | -We are waiting for the ambulance. -Do you see an ambulance? | -我们正在等救护车 -你看到救护车了么? |
[19:17] | We have to get him downstairs. | 我们得把他抬下楼 |
[19:19] | -All right. Come on, come on. Okay. -Grab the arm. | -好吧 快 好了 -抓住手臂 |
[19:22] | Come on. Come on, I got it. | 快点 抓住了 |
[19:24] | Come on, lean down. | 来 斜躺下 |
[19:26] | I got her. I got her. | 我抓住她了 |
[19:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:30] | -Get the fuck out of the way. -Go, Scott. Go, Scott. | -他妈的给我让开 -走 斯科特 走 |
[19:32] | Move that camera. | 摄像机拿开 |
[19:34] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[19:36] | -Did we get that? -Move, move, move. | -我们拍到了么? -快点 快点 |
[19:39] | -Let’s go, open that door. -Let’s go. | -我们走 打开门 -我们走 |
[19:41] | -Be careful down the stairs. -Hang in there, buddy. | -小心下楼 -哥们 坚持住 |
[19:44] | Tape everything, you hear me? Tape everything. | 录下所有的事情 听到没? 都录上 |
[19:46] | Move. Move. Move. | 快点 快点 |
[19:49] | -Open the door. -It’s locked. | -开门 -锁住了 |
[19:51] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样? |
[19:54] | -Open it, open it. -Open. | -开门 -打开 |
[19:56] | -What do you mean? -They won’t let us out. | -你什么意思? -他们不想要我们出去 |
[19:58] | -Who locked those doors? -It’s not us. | -谁锁的门? -不是我们 |
[20:00] | Something is closing it from outside. | 是从外面锁上的 |
[20:04] | We need an ambulance. | 我们需要救护车 |
[20:06] | Open the door. Open the door. | 开门啊 开门 |
[20:09] | Is there a doctor in the house? | 这里有医生么? |
[20:12] | -You’re a doctor? -I’m a vet. | -你是医生么? -我是兽医 |
[20:14] | -Come on. -Get over here. | -快来 -快过来 |
[20:15] | -Put some pressure on that wound. -Give me that rag. | -把伤口压住 -把布给我 |
[20:18] | Get something. | 拿点什么 |
[20:19] | -Back up, back up. -Cover him up. | -退后 退后 -把他盖上 |
[20:21] | Why are they locking if there’s a fire? | 如果是火灾 他们为什么要锁门? |
[20:23] | There’s no fire, Wanda. There is no fire. | 没有火灾 旺达 不是火灾 |
[20:26] | We have an officer down. We have an officer down. | 我们有个警官受伤了 |
[20:29] | I need an ambulance immediately. I need backup. | 我需要救护车 马上 需要支援 |
[20:32] | Does anybody copy? | 有人收到么? |
[20:34] | I have a fucking hurt officer here. | 我们有个伤得很严重的警官 |
[20:36] | What’s going on? Hey, what’s happening? | 怎么了? 发生什么了? |
[20:39] | Why can’t we leave? | 我们为什么不能离开? |
[20:40] | I know no more than you do right now. | 我现在知道的不比你多 |
[20:42] | Back up. | 退后 |
[20:45] | My partner’s on the floor bleeding. | 我的同伴正躺在地上,流着血 |
[20:46] | -Quiet. -Please remain calm. | -安静 -请保持冷静 |
[20:49] | We are working hard to get you out of the building. | 我们正努力把你们从大楼弄出来 |
[20:52] | Please follow the officers’ instructions. | 请按照工作人员的指示 |
[20:54] | This will all be over shortly. | 会很快结束的 |
[20:55] | -What will all be over? -What’s going on? | -什么会结束的? -怎么回事? |
[20:58] | Why are we locked in our building? | 为什么我们被锁在这里? |
[21:00] | Be calm. That’s what that means. | 冷静 就是那意思 |
[21:01] | Please remain calm and everything’s…Get the camera out of here. | 请保持冷静 一切都…把摄像机拿开 |
[21:05] | Don’t touch the camera. We have every right to shoot. | 别碰摄像机 我们有权摄像 |
[21:07] | -I’m tired of the camera. -People need to see what’s going on. | -我受够摄像机了 -人们需要知道发生了什么 |
[21:11] | I’m in charge here. Turn it off… | 现在我掌管这里 关掉它… |
[21:12] | If you were, you’d be worried about getting your partner out. | 如果你真的掌管 就应该操心怎么把你同伴弄出去 |
[21:15] | Not whether we’re shooting. | 而不是我们是不是在拍摄 |
[21:17] | You are two steps from being arrested, okay? | 逮捕你就不废话了 是吗? |
[21:20] | This man will bleed to death. | 这人会流血致死的 |
[21:22] | Everybody stop fighting, okay? Stop fighting. | 大家都不要吵了 好么? 不要吵了 |
[21:26] | We need to get this man out of here. | 我们得把伤员送出去 |
[21:29] | -What’s behind that door? -That’s a fabric workshop. | -门后是什么? -是个布料作坊 |
[21:31] | -What is it? -Fabric, fabric. | -是什么? -布料 布料 |
[21:34] | -Is there a way out from there? -Yeah, through the back. Come, come. | -从那儿能出去么? -是的 穿过后面 来吧 |
[21:41] | -Keep them back. -Please, please. | -让他们靠后 -谢谢 |
[21:43] | You’re not helping the situation. Okay? | 你们现在帮不上什么忙 知道么? |
[21:46] | My husband’s outside. Said there are cops. | 我丈夫在外面 说有很多警察 |
[21:48] | Blocked off the street. He was getting antibiotics. | 封锁了街道 他正在弄抗生素 |
[21:50] | We gotta do something… | 我们得做些什么… |
[21:53] | What the fuck. | 妈的 |
[21:54] | -Jesus. -Oh, Jesus. | -天呐 -哦 天呐 |
[21:56] | -Oh, Jesus, Fletch. -Oh, my God. | -天呐 弗莱彻 -我的天呐 |
[21:59] | -Oh, Jesus. -Okay, come on. | -天… -好了 |
[22:01] | -Don’t move him. -No, we have to, we have to. | -不要动他 -不 必须得这样 |
[22:03] | -Don’t move him. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. | -不要移动他 -好 好 好吧 |
[22:06] | All right, he’s still got a pulse. | 好了 他还有脉搏 |
[22:08] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:10] | Get the vet over here. Get the vet now. | 让那兽医过来 快 |
[22:12] | -Vet, here, now. -Get over here. | -兽医 快过来这里 -这里 |
[22:15] | -Come here. -Keep an eye on him. | -过来 -照看下他 |
[22:16] | He’s still got a pulse. Take care of him. | 他仍有脉搏 照顾下他 |
[22:19] | Okay, back away. | 好的 退后 |
[22:20] | All right. Come with me, let’s go. | 跟着我 我们走 |
[22:22] | Come on, come on. You two stay here, all right? | 快 你们俩呆在这儿 好吗? |
[22:25] | Stay here. | 就呆在这儿 |
[22:26] | Keep an eye on my partner, please. | 请帮忙看着我的同事 |
[22:28] | Come on. | 快 |
[22:33] | Let’s get upstairs. | 我们上楼去 |
[22:35] | Come on, let’s get upstairs. | 快 我们上楼去 |
[22:37] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[22:48] | The sound’s coming from in there. | 有声音从那边传来 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[23:34] | Move over. | 让一下 |
[23:46] | Oh, Scott, don’t. | 斯科特 不要 |
[23:50] | Don’t go in there, Scott. | 别过去 斯科特 |
[23:54] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[24:07] | -Watch out. -Oh, my God. | -小心 -我的天啊 |
[24:18] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:19] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:21] | -She’s dead. -What? | -她死了 -什么? |
[24:23] | What are you two doing here? Get the camera back. | 你们俩来这儿干什么? 把摄影机拿开 |
[24:26] | We need to get you guys out of here. | 你们必须离开这儿 |
[24:28] | Ma’am. Ma’am? Ma’am? Ma’am? | 夫人 夫人? |
[24:31] | Ma’am, listen to me. Can you hear me, Mrs. Espinoza? | 夫人 听我说 伊斯宾诺莎夫人 你听得见我说话吗? |
[24:34] | I need you to stay right where you are, okay? | 我要你站在原地别动 好吗? |
[24:37] | All right? We wanna help you here. | 好吗? 我们是来帮你的 |
[24:39] | Put your hands in the air for me, Mrs. Espinoza. | 举起手来 伊斯宾诺莎夫人 |
[24:42] | Okay? Put your hands in the air. | 听见了吗? 举起手来 |
[24:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:00] | Let’s go. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[25:02] | Put the gun down. Let’s go. | 把枪放下 我们离开这儿吧 |
[25:05] | -She was coming right at us. -Yeah. | -她朝着我们冲过来 -是啊 |
[25:08] | -You saw that, right? -Yeah, I saw it. | -你看见的? -是啊 我看见的 |
[25:10] | Shit. Okay. | 该死 |
[25:13] | Okay, you saw that, right? | 你看见的 是吗? |
[25:16] | Okay. All right. | 好了 没事了 |
[25:17] | Let’s just get downstairs. Let’s get downstairs. | 我们下楼去 |
[25:24] | Easy, easy, easy. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[26:15] | Did you get that? | 刚才的都拍下来了吗? |
[26:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:29] | Show it to me. | 给我看看 |
[26:31] | -Look, don’t worry. I got it. -I said show it to me! | -别担心 我已经拍下来了 -我说了给我看看! |
[26:33] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[26:38] | -What the hell was that? -I don’t know. I think… | -那是什么鬼东西? -不知道 我想是… |
[26:41] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧? |
[26:44] | We should probably just get down the stairs, okay? | 也许我们应该下楼去 对吗? |
[26:48] | I know, I know, I know. | 别看 别看 |
[26:51] | -Oh, my God. -We just have to get downstairs. | -我的天啊 -我们应该下楼去 |
[26:54] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[26:56] | I need you to open up the door. | 请开门 |
[27:03] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[27:10] | Fire department. We need everyone to gather downstairs in the atrium. | 我是消防队的 我们要求所有人到楼下大厅集合 |
[27:13] | Yes, we need you to go downstairs in the atrium. | 是的 你必须到楼下大厅 |
[27:15] | -Was there a fire? -No, it’s just a precaution. | -是哪儿着火了吗? -不 这只是一个预防措施 |
[27:20] | Just a precaution for what? | 什么预防措施? |
[27:22] | Look, we just need you to get downstairs. | 听着 我们只是要你下楼去 |
[27:28] | Does this have anything to do with the cable being out? | 这和大楼的有线电视出故障有关吗? |
[27:31] | -Come on, let’s go. -What? Wait, wait, wait. | -快 我们走吧 -什么? 等一下 等等 |
[27:35] | -What if I don’t wanna go? -Then I’d be forced to force you. | -如果我不想走呢? -那我就强行带你走 |
[27:40] | Hi. I’m with the fire department. | 你好 我是消防队的 |
[27:42] | We need everyone to gather in the atrium. | 我们要求所有人到大厅集合 |
[27:47] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
[27:50] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
[27:51] | English? No. | 英语? 不会 |
[27:54] | Okay, we need everybody downstairs, so… | 我们要求所有人到楼下去 所以… |
[27:57] | All right, there’s people down there, and we need you two to go there. | 有很多人在楼下了 我们希望你们也下去 |
[28:02] | You understand? | 听懂了吗? |
[28:10] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[28:17] | Fire department. | 消防队 |
[28:21] | Ma’am? | 夫人? |
[28:23] | Hello, ma’am? | 喂 夫人? |
[28:33] | Ma’am, I’m with the fire department. | 夫人 我是消防队的 |
[28:35] | We need you to quickly and calmly walk down to the lobby, please. | 我们希望你能迅速并冷静地走到楼下大厅去 |
[28:40] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰下 夫人 |
[28:49] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[28:51] | Ma’am, we need you to get downstairs, okay? | 夫人 我们需要你下楼去 好吗? |
[28:54] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[28:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:00] | -You wanna give me a hand? -Yeah. | -帮我一下好吗? -好的 |
[29:02] | -I don’t know that that’s a good idea. -She needs help. | -我觉得这不是个好主意 -她需要帮助 |
[29:05] | Just grab her. | 帮我抓着她的手 |
[29:07] | Okay. Now lift her up. | 好的 把她扶起来 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:12] | We’re just taking you downstairs, okay, ma’am? | 我们这就扶你下楼 好吗 夫人? |
[29:14] | All right? | 怎么了? |
[29:17] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[29:22] | Okay? Okay? | 怎么样? |
[29:24] | Okay? Yeah. | 还好 |
[29:29] | Oh, she’s really sick. | 她病得很重 |
[29:43] | Holy shit. Did you see that? | 他妈的 你看见了吗? |
[29:46] | That rat just totally came after me. Hey, did you see that? | 这老鼠竟朝我跑过来 你看见了吗? |
[29:52] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[29:56] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈的难以置信 |
[29:59] | -Oh, my God, look at Elise. -Somebody grab that chair. | -天啊 你看伊丽斯 -拿把椅子过来 |
[30:04] | -What’s wrong with her? -Set her down, set her down. | -她怎么了? -扶她坐下 |
[30:07] | I can’t stop the bleeding. We are gonna get him to a hospital. He’s gonna die. | 我止不住他的血 我们必须送他去医院 他快死了 |
[30:10] | Stay here. I’m gonna check the exit. | 呆在这儿 我去看一下出口 |
[30:12] | No, no, wait. We are under strict orders… | 不行 等一下 上头有严格的命令… |
[30:14] | We’re under orders to stay in the hall. Help me. | 我们受命呆在大厅里 帮帮忙吧 |
[30:17] | Fuck your orders, all right? My friend’s dying! | 去你妈的命令 我朋友快死了! |
[30:21] | -I’m coming out. -Do not… | -我出来了 -不要出来… |
[30:23] | -I’m sorry. Didn’t catch that. You’re breaking up. -Two people have died. | -对不起 刚才的没拍到 你们分散了 -已经有两个人死了 |
[30:26] | Two others are desperately in need of medical care. Police have blocked off the exit. | 另外两个人需要接受紧急治疗 警察把出口封住了 |
[30:30] | They’ve given us no explanation. We’re trying to find a way out. | 他们没有给我们任何解释 我们正在想办法出去 |
[30:33] | -Oh, my God. -Shit. | -我的天啊 -该死 |
[30:35] | -Get away from the window. -Go, go. | -不要靠近窗口 -上 上 |
[30:37] | You need to remain in the building. | 你们必须呆在大楼内 |
[30:40] | We have civilians in here. | 我们这儿有平民 |
[30:58] | Briana, don’t. | 布莱恩娜 不要 |
[30:59] | Attention, please. Do not try to leave the building. | 请大家注意 不要试图离开大楼 |
[31:03] | All exits have been sealed. Just stay calm. | 所有的出口都已经被封住了 请保持镇定 |
[31:07] | We will send someone in there shortly to assess the situation. | 我们很快会派人到大楼内对状况进行评估 |
[31:10] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢各位的合作 |
[31:13] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办啊? |
[31:15] | -What are we supposed to do? -Just wait. | -我们该怎么办? -只有等了 |
[31:31] | There’s five there. What happened? | 那儿有五个人 发生了什么事? |
[31:46] | Sir, sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[31:49] | Give me your headphones. | 把你的耳机给我 |
[31:55] | No, you’re not getting my question. | 不 你没有听懂我的问题 |
[31:58] | Not getting my question. | 你没听懂 |
[31:59] | I’m asking why they’re calling this a BNC. | 我是问他们为什么把这个称为”BNC”事件 (BNC:核生化威胁) |
[32:02] | -What’s a BNC? -I don’t know. | -什么是BNC? -我不知道 |
[32:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:05] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:08] | -Hello? -Hello? | -喂? -喂? |
[32:09] | -Is somebody there? -Hello? | -有人吗? -喂? |
[32:14] | Honey, hello? | 亲爱的 喂? |
[32:18] | Why is the phone breaking? Why is it not working? | 为什么手机打不通呢? 为什么手机不能用了? |
[32:21] | -What’s a BNC? -Who said anything about…? | -什么是BNC? -是谁说的…? |
[32:24] | -You did. You’re still miked. -Wait. | -是你说的 麦克风都还在你身上 -等一下 |
[32:25] | -What? -Don’t jump to… | -什么? -别乱想… |
[32:27] | What’s a BNC? What is it? | 什么是BNC? 是什么意思? |
[32:28] | They’re calling this a BNC? | 他们把这次事件称为BNC? |
[32:32] | A biological, nuclear or chemical threat. | 生物 核能 或者化学的威胁 |
[32:34] | -Oh, my God. -Nuclear? | -天啊 -核能的? |
[32:36] | -What? -No, don’t worry, okay? | -什么? -不是的 别担心 好吗? |
[32:37] | -It’s more common than you think. -Supposed to be reassuring? | -这比你们想像的要平常得多 -这样说就能让我们安心了? |
[32:40] | Our cell phones don’t work. Neither do the TVs or our radios. | 我们的手机打不通 电视和收音机也不能用了 |
[32:44] | -Why are they isolating us? -I don’t know. | -他们为什么要隔离我们? -我不知道 |
[32:46] | I can’t get through my husband and my daughter has a fever. | 我联系不上我丈夫 我女儿又发烧了 |
[32:48] | -What does she have? -They’re pointing guns. | -她得了什么病? -他们拿枪对着我们 |
[32:50] | You can’t keep us trapped here. | 你们不能把我们困在这儿 |
[32:52] | -We’re all trapped. -That’s right. | -我们全被困在这儿了 -他说得对 |
[32:53] | We are all trapped in here. Step over here. | 我们全被困在这儿了 站过来 |
[32:56] | -Here. -What will they do? | -站到这儿来 -他们要干什么? |
[32:58] | -Step over here, please. -Jake, Jake. | -请站到这儿来 -杰克 杰克 |
[33:00] | There might be…From the office on the second floor, there is an overhang. | 可能…在三楼的办公室 有一个露台 |
[33:05] | Maybe we can use to jump down to the patio. | 也许我们可以从那儿跳到院子里 |
[33:09] | -Let’s go. -I show you. | -那我们走 -我带你去 |
[33:11] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[33:19] | Don’t turn the light on. | 别开灯 |
[33:20] | I don’t want anyone knowing we’re in here. | 我不想让人知道我们在这儿 |
[33:27] | Careful. | 小心 |
[33:46] | -When I open the window… -Yeah? | -当我打开窗户时… -然后? |
[33:48] | -Go to the right side and jump. | -走到右边然后跳过去 |
[33:50] | It’s only two and a half meters. | 只有2.5米的距离 |
[33:59] | Get away from the window. | 别靠近窗户 |
[34:01] | -For your own safety. -No. | -这是为了你们的安全 -不 |
[34:02] | -Step away. -Wait, wait, wait. | -不要靠近 -等一下 等等 |
[34:04] | -Step away. -Wait, listen. | -不要靠近 -等一下 听我说 |
[34:06] | Can you see me? Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗? |
[34:08] | -What are you doing? -We have a film crew in here. | -你要干什么? -这儿有个摄制组 |
[34:12] | Tell your boss we have a TV crew in here. | 告诉你们的上司 这儿有一个电视摄制组 |
[34:15] | We are filming this. Please, wait. | 我们正在拍摄这一切 请等一下 |
[34:19] | People are gonna see what you’re doing to us. | 民众会看到你们对我们所做的一切 |
[34:21] | -Why can’t we go out? -People are gonna see this. | -为什么不让我们出去? -民众会看到这一切的 |
[34:29] | Please. Wait. | 请等一下 |
[34:31] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这儿干什么? |
[34:34] | -You knew about this, didn’t you? -Knew what? | -你是不是知道这一切? -知道什么? |
[34:36] | That they’re sealing us in here. | 他们正把我们隔离在大楼内 |
[34:38] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的是怎么回事? |
[34:43] | -What is going on? -You tell us. | -出什么事了? -我还要你告诉我呢 |
[34:45] | I don’t know anything and don’t you fucking put your hands on me again. | 我什么都不知道 还有别他妈再对我动手动脚的 |
[34:48] | I don’t know anything, okay? | 我什么都不知道 明白了吗? |
[34:52] | Get this fucking camera out. | 把他妈的摄像机拿开 |
[34:53] | -Don’t touch me. -Don’t touch that camera. | -别碰我 -别碰摄像机 |
[34:55] | We need to show people what’s going on here. | 我们要让民众知道这儿发生的一切 |
[34:58] | -Only proof we have. -Don’t you get it? | -这是我们唯一的证据了 -你还不明白吗? |
[35:00] | You’re locked in here like us. You think they give a shit about you? | 你跟我们一样被关在这儿了 你以为他们会关心你的死活? |
[35:03] | -Step back. -Hey, hey, hey. | 退后 |
[35:06] | -Let’s all just calm down, all right? -Shut up. | -我们都冷静下来 好吗? -闭嘴 |
[35:08] | -Put the gun down. -Shut up. | -把枪放下 -闭嘴 |
[35:12] | Go back downstairs now, okay? | 现在回到楼下去 听见了吗? |
[35:14] | Yeah, okay, okay, but… | 没问题 好的 但是… |
[35:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[35:17] | Damn. Go back downstairs. | 妈的 回到楼下去 |
[35:20] | This thing is getting to all of us. | 我们所有人都在一条船上 |
[35:22] | No one here is gonna hurt you, okay? | 没人想要伤害你 知道吗? |
[35:25] | We’re trying to get out. That’s all we’re trying to do. | 我们要离开这儿 那才是我们需要做的 |
[35:28] | Just put the gun down. | 先把枪放下 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 老兄 |
[35:36] | -I’m sorry, all right? -Yeah. | -对不起了 行不? -没事儿了 |
[35:39] | I was just freaked out. Let’s go. | 我刚才头脑发热了 我们走吧 |
[35:41] | -We all are. -Go downstairs, okay? | -我们都头脑发热了 -下楼去吧? |
[35:43] | -All right? -Yeah, let’s get downstairs, man. | -好吗? -好的 我们下楼去吧 老兄 |
[35:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:49] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[36:07] | Grab his legs, okay? Come on, let’s go. | 抓住他的腿 快 我们走 |
[36:10] | What we’ll do is we’ll roll him on his side. | 我们需要把他翻过来 |
[36:12] | We just have to be really careful. | 要非常地小心 |
[36:16] | -What time is it? -One-thirty-seven. | -现在几点了? -凌晨01:37 |
[36:21] | Five, four, three… | 五 四 三… |
[36:24] | It’s 1:37 in the morning, and everyone is scared. | 现在是凌晨1点37分 所有人都被吓坏了 |
[36:27] | They’ve given us no information, cut off communication… | 他们没有给我们任何消息 还切断了所有的通讯… |
[36:30] | …from walkie-talkies and cell phones to the building’s cable and Internet. | 包括对讲机 手机 还有大楼内的有线电视和互联网 |
[36:34] | The people trapped here, myself included… | 大家都被困在大楼内了 也包括我在内… |
[36:37] | …can’t help but ask why. | 不得不问这到底是为什么 |
[37:06] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[37:09] | Well, he’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:24] | Excuse me. It’s Terrence, right? | 打扰一下 你叫特伦斯是吗? |
[37:27] | -No, Lawrence. -Lawrence, right. | -不 我叫劳伦斯 -劳伦斯 你好 |
[37:30] | Listen, I’ve got a ton of Vicodin in my apartment, if that will help. | 是这样的 我房间有很多镇痛药 不知道能不能派上用场 |
[37:34] | Yeah, that’s gonna help. | 当然很有用 |
[37:35] | I’ll just…I’ll grab a bunch of stuff. | 那我去…我去拿一些过来 |
[37:37] | I basically got a pharmacy up there. | 其实我在那开了个小药店 |
[37:42] | You can’t arrest me for that, because of self-incrimination… | 你不能因为这个抓我吧 因为我是自己坦白交代的… |
[37:45] | Sir, you are the least of my worries right now, okay? | 先生 我现在才没空管你的屁事 明白吗? |
[37:49] | -All right, I was just asking. -Go. | -明白了 我只是问问 -去吧 |
[37:51] | Do what you’re gonna do, please. | 去做你该做的事 好吗 |
[37:54] | I’m going. I’m going. | 我这就去 这就去 |
[38:02] | You ever seen anything like this before? | 你以前见过这种情况吗? |
[38:05] | No, I’ve never seen anything like this. | 没 从来没见过这样 |
[38:08] | Mostly because I’m a vet. | 主要因为我是个兽医 |
[38:10] | I don’t usually treat people. Dogs and cats, mostly. | 我一般不给”人”看病 主要治疗猫和狗 |
[38:14] | All I can really do is I can dress their wounds and try to comfort them. | 我能做的就是给他们包扎伤口和减轻疼痛 |
[38:18] | How are the injured men doing? | 那几个受伤的怎么样了? |
[38:19] | They both lost a lot of blood, and the fireman over here… | 他们都流了很多血 这位消防队员… |
[38:23] | …he’s got a bunch of broken bones and probable internal bleeding. | 他断了好几根骨头而且可能还有内出血 |
[38:27] | Apparently, Mrs. Espinoza attacked and bit them in some kind of a fit. | 显然 伊斯宾诺莎夫人非常暴力地对他们又咬又打 |
[38:34] | But honestly, I find that a little hard to believe… | 但老实说 我觉得有点难以置信… |
[38:38] | …that an old lady could do something like this to two grown men. | 一个老太太能把两个成年男人打成这样 |
[38:44] | Ready? Ready to film? | 准备好了吗? 要拍摄了 |
[38:49] | -What’s your name? -Briana. | -你叫什么名字? -布莱恩娜 |
[38:51] | Briana, that’s a very pretty name. How old are you, Briana? | 布莱恩娜 这是个非常好听的名字 你多大啦 布莱恩娜? |
[38:55] | -Five. -And who do you live with? | -五岁 -你和谁住在一起呢? |
[38:59] | With my mom and my dad and my dog, Max. | 我和爸爸妈妈 还有我的小狗马克斯住在一起 |
[39:03] | Max. I haven’t met Max. Where is he? | 马克斯 我没看到马克斯 它在哪儿? |
[39:05] | My dad took him to the vet because he’s sick. | 我爸把它带去了兽医那里 因为它病了 |
[39:09] | -You sound a little sick yourself. -Yeah. | -你看上去似乎也不太好 -嗯 |
[39:11] | -She’s had it for weeks, it’s not like… -You know what? | -她病了几周了 其实… -抱歉 |
[39:15] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to keep you quiet while I interview Briana. | 介不介意我希望在我采访布莱恩娜的时候 你能保持安静 |
[39:19] | It confuses the audience when people talk from off-camera. | 画外音容易把观众搞糊涂 |
[39:22] | -Oh, God, I’m sorry. -No, no, it’s okay. | -天 抱歉 -不 没关系 |
[39:24] | -I’ll interview you afterwards. -No, that’s fine. | -我稍后采访你 -不 不用了 |
[39:27] | -Okay. -We don’t need that. | -好吧 -我们不需要采访 |
[39:28] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:30] | I don’t like being sick. | 我不喜欢生病 |
[39:33] | Yeah, I don’t like being sick either. | 我也不喜欢生病 |
[39:36] | Briana, you’re a very brave girl… | 布莱恩娜 你是个很勇敢的女孩… |
[39:38] | …and I’m really happy we got a chance to meet. | 能认识你我很高兴 |
[39:40] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是么? -是的 |
[39:42] | She’s been fearless since she was little. | 她很小的时候就非常勇敢 |
[39:44] | She’s an incredibly strong child. | 坚强得令人难以置信 |
[39:46] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好了么? -好了 |
[39:48] | Why don’t you just start by introducing yourselves? | 不如先做个自我介绍吧? |
[39:50] | Well, I’m Ber…I’m Bernard. This is my roommate, Sadie. | 我叫伯… 我叫伯纳德 这是我室友 塞迪 |
[39:54] | And this is Martini. | 这是马尔蒂尼 |
[39:55] | And how long have you lived in the building? | 你们在这房子里住了多久? |
[39:57] | I’ve lived here six years. | 我在这住了6年 |
[39:59] | I’ve been here two and a half years. | 我住了2年半 |
[40:01] | And what do you do for a living? | 你从事什么行业? |
[40:03] | I’m an opera teacher. | 我是个歌剧老师 |
[40:04] | Sadie’s my best student, my protégé. | 塞迪是我最好的学生 我的徒弟 |
[40:11] | -Oh, my God. -Fletcher. | -老天 -弗莱彻 |
[40:14] | Where’s the vet? | 兽医在哪? |
[40:16] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[40:17] | Where the hell is the doctor? | 医生死哪儿去了? |
[40:19] | I got him, got him, got him. | 我搀住他了 我在搀着呢 |
[40:23] | Hold him, hold him. Hold his neck, hold his neck. | 托住他 托住 他的脖子 托着他的脖子 |
[40:25] | What is that? | 什么? |
[40:27] | -Hold it over, hold his neck. -Go, go, go. | -别拍了 扶好他的脖子 -注射 注射 |
[40:30] | Oh, my God, is he still alive? | 天呐 他还活着么? |
[40:32] | Hold him still, hold him still. He’s gonna go down. | 搀好他 别撒手 他要瘫下来了 |
[40:38] | Martini. | 马尔蒂尼 |
[40:39] | Sadie, stay here. Stay. | 塞迪 别追 别追 |
[40:42] | No, no, stay here, stay here. No, the dog will come back. | 不 别追 别 狗会回来的 |
[40:45] | Martini. | 马尔蒂尼 |
[40:46] | Hold him. | 抬一下他 |
[40:58] | -Okay, I have to show you something. -What? | -好了 我给你看点东西 -什么? |
[41:01] | Have to show you something. Just a sec. | 给你看点东西 就一会儿 |
[41:03] | I think I know what this is. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[41:05] | -Come, come look, look, look. -Oh, Jesus. | -来 过来看看 -老天 |
[41:10] | Her tear ducts and salivary glands are constantly flowing. | 她的泪腺和唾液腺正持续分泌 |
[41:13] | She seems to be unable to swallow or speak. | 她看上去不能吞咽或说话 |
[41:16] | She has a fever, she’s confused. | 她在发烧 神志不清 |
[41:17] | She has some degree of paralysis and delirium. | 她表现出一定程度的麻痹和神经错乱 |
[41:20] | These are all rabies symptoms. | 这都是狂犬病的症状 |
[41:24] | -Are you sure? -I’m a vet. | -你确定? -我是兽医 |
[41:25] | Never seen it in humans, but I know what rabies look like. | 虽从没在人身上见过 但我知道狂犬病发作起来的样子 |
[41:28] | Are you trying to tell me these people have rabies? | 你不是在告诉我 这些人都得了狂犬病吧? |
[41:31] | Look at this, tears, saliva, fever. | 看看 流泪 淌口水 发烧 |
[41:33] | Tears, saliva, fever. They have what she has. | 流泪 淌口水 发烧 她有的症状这些人都有 |
[41:36] | But here’s the thing. Rabies takes months for symptoms to show. | 但问题是 狂犬病有几个月的潜伏期 之后才显现症状 |
[41:40] | This is taking minutes. I mean, rabies never acts this fast. | 而他们几分钟就有这些症状 狂犬病从没这么快发作 |
[41:43] | How does rabies spread? Through bites? | 狂犬病如何传播? 通过咬人? |
[41:45] | No, it’s passed through anything wet. Blood, saliva, any mucous membrane. | 不 它通过液体传播 比如血液 唾液 甚至粘膜 |
[41:49] | So if you get their blood on you, you’re okay. | 因此如果你只是沾到了他们的血 那倒无所谓 |
[41:52] | But if you get their blood on you… | 但如果你沾到了他们的血… |
[41:54] | …and it gets into a cut, into your mouth, eyes… | 还让它渗进了伤口 或吞进嘴里 或溅到眼里… |
[41:56] | …then you’re not okay. | 那就麻烦了 |
[41:59] | How’s it cured? | 怎样才能治好? |
[42:02] | No, there’s no cure. | 无药可救 |
[42:03] | People get shots in their stomach. | 人们往往会杀了他们 |
[42:06] | Before symptoms starts showing. | 在症状出现之前 |
[42:07] | Once symptoms show, rabies is 100 percent fatal. | 一旦出现症状 百分百致命 |
[42:12] | Shit. | 要命 |
[42:14] | Yeah, shit. | 对 真要命 |
[42:19] | -Where are you going? Where are you going? -I’m going up to my apartment. | -你要去哪? -我要回自己的房间 |
[42:22] | -What? -I am going upstairs. | -什么? -我要上楼 |
[42:24] | I’m sorry, sir. You can’t do that. | 先生 你不可以上去 |
[42:25] | -Why? -Come down. | -为什么? -下来 |
[42:27] | -Why? -What do you mean? | -为什么? -你什么意思? |
[42:28] | -Why can’t I go? -We gonna do this all night? | -为什么不可以去? -我们整晚都得待在一楼 不是么? |
[42:30] | -You know why? -Because it’s not safe there. | -你知道原因吧? -因为那里不安全 |
[42:33] | Oh, yeah, because it’s really safe down here. | 是啊 因为这里还真是安全 |
[42:35] | -You’re drunk. -You know what? | -你喝醉了 -你知道吗? |
[42:37] | It seems to me, if this is spreading, maybe we should separate… | 我认为 如果这是传染病 或许我们应该隔离开来… |
[42:40] | …instead of sitting here in a fucking group. | 而不是围成圈坐在这儿 |
[42:43] | You done? You finished? | 你够了吧? 说完没? |
[42:46] | -You done? -You know what? | -说完了吧? -你知道不? |
[42:47] | I have a God-given right to protect myself as I see fit, so you know what? | 天赋人权 我有权自主自卫 你懂不? |
[42:52] | -I’m gonna go upstairs… -Step back. | -我要上楼… -退后 |
[42:54] | I’m gonna go and I’m gonna barricade the shit out of it. | 我要上去 保护自己远离这些该死的病毒 |
[42:57] | -Where do you think they’re going? -You can all sit here and rot. | -你以为它们会传到哪去? -你们都可以坐在这等死 |
[43:01] | Oh, you are so close to going to jail. | 你离监狱只有一步之遥 |
[43:03] | -Are you some kind of affirmative…? -You are so close to going to jail. | -你肯定…? -你一只脚已经踏进了监狱大门 |
[43:06] | -Hey. -Hurry up, hurry up. | 快 快点 |
[43:08] | -What? -Where are you going? | -什么? -你们去哪? |
[43:10] | Look, this let’s out right next to our apartment. | 听着 这里可以到我们公寓右邻 |
[43:12] | We just wanna see if there’s anything on the news about this. | 我们想看看有没新闻报导这事 |
[43:15] | -But the cable’s out. -Cable? | -但线缆被切断了啊 -线缆? |
[43:16] | We still use rabbit ears on our TV. | 我们现在看电视还在用天线 |
[43:19] | We’re going with you. Wait, wait, wait, we’re going with you. | 我们跟你们一起去 等等 我们要跟你们一起去 |
[43:25] | It’s just up here to the right. | 上到这里向右拐 |
[43:33] | You’re good? | 你没问题吧? |
[43:35] | -Stop. Just stop. -What? | -停 停下 -什么? |
[43:37] | Go back downstairs. | 下楼去 |
[43:39] | The door locked behind me. | 后面的门锁住了 |
[43:42] | Just stay there. | 待着别动 |
[43:45] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 天呐 老天 |
[43:47] | Hey, look out. | 当心 |
[43:49] | -Oh, my God! -Look out. | -天! -当心 |
[43:51] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[43:57] | We can’t just open the door. We need something to hold the dog back with. | 不能这样打开门 我们需要找个东西把狗挡回去 |
[44:01] | -Find something! -There’s a fire extinguisher. | -快去找! -这有个灭火器 |
[44:06] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[44:10] | Stop, stop. | 停 停 |
[44:12] | Listen. | 听着 |
[44:16] | Turn it off, Scott. Turn it off. | 关了它 斯科特 关掉 |
[44:21] | Oh, I forgot something. | 我忘了些东西 |
[44:23] | -Shouldn’t we shut the door? -Close the door. | -难道不要关门么? -去关 |
[44:26] | -Okay. -I left the music on. | -好了 -我还开着音乐 |
[44:29] | Folk music. | 民俗乐 |
[44:31] | The TV’s back here. | 电视在这后面 |
[44:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[44:38] | It usually takes a couple of seconds to… | 它往往要等上几秒钟… |
[44:41] | There we go, all right. | 好了 |
[44:44] | -Fiddle with this… -Make sure that… | -调这个… -检查下… |
[44:45] | No, I know what I’m doing. | 别碰 我知道我在干嘛 |
[44:47] | -No, I’m… -Yeah, I know, all right? | -别 我… -我知道怎么搞 好吗? |
[44:49] | …third hour of our coverage. -There. | -我们报道的第三个小时 -来了 |
[44:52] | -There it is. -…receiving conflicting reports. | -搞定 -接到冲突报告 |
[44:55] | …hind me was comp… Evacuated… | 在我后面是… 疏散… |
[45:01] | …that the CDC… | 疾控中心… |
[45:05] | Chief. | 警长 |
[45:06] | Tell us why the CDC is entering the building. | 请告诉我们疾控中心为何要进楼 |
[45:10] | Precaution. Everyone’s been evacuated. | 预防 所有人都疏散完毕 |
[45:15] | What? | 什么? |
[45:17] | Why would he broadcast that? | 为什么他这样说? |
[45:19] | Why would he say that? | 为什么他要这样说? |
[45:21] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[45:26] | -What happened? -Power’s out. | -出什么事了? -停电了 |
[45:28] | Oh, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. | 天呐 老天爷 |
[45:30] | -What was that? -Quiet. | -那是什么? -安静 |
[45:37] | Sadie, stay with me. Sadie, come here. | 塞迪 到我身边来 过来 |
[45:41] | Sadie, come over here. | 塞迪 快过来 |
[45:44] | Stay with me. It cannot be. | 到我身边来 不能这样 |
[45:47] | -Stay with me. Stay with me. -You gotta close that door. | -别乱跑 -你必须关上门 |
[45:49] | Sadie, look out. | 塞迪 当心 |
[45:53] | -Get off me. -Oh, my God. | -放开我 -天 |
[45:55] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[46:01] | Bernard, stay with me. | 伯纳德 别走 |
[46:12] | Hit her again! | 再打她! |
[46:26] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[46:35] | Angela, you have blood all over your shirt. | 安吉拉 你衣服上都是血 |
[47:06] | -Scott. -What? | -斯科特 -什么? |
[47:10] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[47:14] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[47:19] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[47:23] | Yeah, I’m just fine. | 我还好 |
[47:25] | I mean, I just killed something with my camera… | 我是说 我刚用我的摄像机杀了个人… |
[47:27] | …and, you know, I’m just fine. | 别担心 我没事 |
[47:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[47:33] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[47:36] | What, Angela? What you? | 干嘛 安吉拉? 你干嘛? |
[47:39] | I need a moment now. | 我还需要一会儿 |
[47:44] | I’m with you. | 我在你身边 |
[47:52] | -I’m with you, you’re with me, okay? -Okay, okay, okay, we’re here. | -我不离开你 你不离开我 行么? -行 行 我们不分开 |
[47:58] | We’re here together, all right? | 我们在一起 好吧? |
[48:00] | We get out of here as fast as we fucking can, you hear me? | 我们要尽快从这里逃出去 你听到我说的没? |
[48:04] | -Okay, okay. -Together? | -好 -一起吗? |
[48:09] | -That everybody? -Getting the last one. | -各位都到了? -最后一个 |
[48:11] | All right, keep going. | 好 继续走 |
[48:13] | All right, it’s been a long, exhausting night for all of us… | 对我们来说 这个晚上过得太长太累了… |
[48:17] | …but we just got word from outside. | 但我们得到了外界消息 |
[48:19] | Well, it’s about bloody fucking time, isn’t it? | 说什么血腥时刻 对吧? |
[48:22] | Yes, they told me they’re sending in the CDC. | 对 他们告诉我正派遣疾控中心人员过来 |
[48:24] | -CDC? -What’s…? | -疾控中心? -是什么…? |
[48:26] | -Center for Disease Control. -Why? | -疾病控制中心 -为什么? |
[48:27] | Yes, but relax, it’s fine. They’re gonna come in. | 不过放心 没事 他们就要来了 |
[48:30] | They’re gonna run blood tests on residents to clarify things. | 他们来给住户做个血检以澄清一些事 |
[48:33] | -Just the residents? -No, everybody. | -只是住户吗? -不 每一个人 |
[48:36] | Everybody, so once they check it out… | 每个人都测 因此一旦核实… |
[48:38] | …make sure everything’s okay, we should be able to get out. | 确认没有状况 我们就能出去了 |
[48:41] | -Oh, thank God. -That won’t work. | -谢天谢地 -没用的 |
[48:43] | -What are you talking about? -That doesn’t work, not for rabies. | -你说什么? -血检对狂犬病没用 |
[48:46] | -Nobody said anything about rabies. -I did, I told you it was rabies. | -没人说狂犬病的事 -我有说 我告诉你这是狂犬病 |
[48:50] | How do you test for rabies? | 那你说该怎么测狂犬病? |
[48:52] | There’s only one way. You gotta get a brain sample. | 只有一种方法 做大脑切片 |
[48:54] | -Come on. -Man, just shut up. | -不是吧 -老兄 闭嘴 |
[48:56] | -What you have to do. -Let’s make sure everyone’s here. | -必须得做 -我们来统计下 确保人人都在 |
[48:59] | A simple “here” will be fine. | 简单答声”到”就好 |
[49:00] | So let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[49:03] | -How many units per floor? -Three. | -每层楼有多少单元? -3个 |
[49:05] | -There are three. -Okay. | -有3个 -好的 |
[49:07] | Second floor, Unit A, that’s where Mrs. Espinoza lives? | 2楼A单元是伊斯宾诺莎太太住的地方么? |
[49:10] | -Yes. -Who’s in B? | -对 -那谁住B单元? |
[49:11] | -Me and Sadie. -Here. | -我和塞迪 -到 |
[49:13] | Who’s in Unit C? | 谁住C单元? |
[49:15] | Unit C. | C单元 |
[49:16] | The lawyer. | 律师 |
[49:18] | -Randy. -Elevat… | -兰迪 -埃里维… |
[49:19] | All right, third floor, Unit A. Who’s up there? | 好 3楼A单元 住了谁? |
[49:22] | That’s me, my daughter and my husband, who’s been outside… | 住了我 我女儿 还有我丈夫 他在外面… |
[49:25] | Yes, yes, yes, we know. Thank you. | 好 我们知道了 谢谢 |
[49:27] | -Unit B, please. -Us. | -下一个 B单元 -我们 |
[49:28] | -My wife and me. -Who’s in Unit C? | -我太太和我 -C单元谁住? |
[49:30] | -Vacant. -Why we doing this? | -没人 -我们干嘛要统计这个? |
[49:32] | -Vacant. -Nobody’s been there… | -没人 -没人住那… |
[49:34] | -Fourth floor, Unit A, who’s up there? -That was Elise. She’s dead. | -4楼A单元 谁住? -伊丽斯 她已经死了 |
[49:38] | -What? -She’s dead? | -什么? -她死了? |
[49:39] | -4B, who’s in B? -It’s me, me, here. | -4B B单元谁住? -我 我 在这 |
[49:44] | -Who’s in C? -It’s them. | -C呢? -他们 |
[49:47] | You two? | 你们俩? |
[49:49] | They don’t understand you. Them and her father. | 他们听不懂你说的 他们和她父亲住那 |
[49:51] | -And her father’s upstairs? -Sick, he’s paralytic. | -那她父亲在楼上? -他病了 中风瘫痪 |
[49:55] | Maybe this is all his fault. | 或许他就是祸根 |
[49:57] | -How do you know? You don’t know… -Listen up, all right, let’s finish up. | -你怎么知道? 你都不知道… -听着 我们统计完先 |
[50:01] | -Okay. -Somebody knows. | -好 -有人知道的 |
[50:04] | What was I even gonna say? Who lives in the attic? | 我要说什么来着? 阁楼谁住? |
[50:06] | A man from Boston. He rents it, but I haven’t seen him in months. | 一个波士顿人 他租了房 但我已好几个月没见过他了 |
[50:11] | Wait, if her father’s upstairs, should we bring him down? | 等下 如果她父亲在楼上 我们难道不要把他扶下来? |
[50:14] | -No. -What if he’s the cause? We can’t bring sick people here. | -不 -万一他就是病源呢? 我们不允许任何病人在这 |
[50:17] | -Your daughter’s sick, isn’t she? -She has a little fever. Hardly the same. | -你女儿不是也病了? -她只是有点烧 不能相提并论 |
[50:20] | Yeah, so we should bring her father downstairs. | 所以我们得把她爸爸扶下来 |
[50:23] | -Hey, hey. -Stop, stop it. | 停 别吵了 |
[50:24] | -Hey. -Stop fighting. | 别吵 |
[50:26] | -Listen. -How many times you gonna do this? | -听着 -你还要来几次? |
[50:28] | Nobody’s going. We’re gonna stay right here. | 不能走 我们得待在这 |
[50:30] | They’ll let us know when they wanna move us, period. | 他们让我们离开时自会通知我们 完毕 |
[50:33] | Can we finish? | 都明白了吧? |
[50:35] | -Fine. -Thank you. | -明白 -谢谢 |
[50:37] | The cleaning lady. | 清洁女工 |
[50:38] | Yeah, the cleaning lady. | 对 清洁女工 |
[50:40] | -The cleaning lady was here. -I saw her this morning. | -清洁女工也在这儿 -我今早还看到了她 |
[50:42] | She’s deceased. | 她死了 |
[50:44] | -What? -What did he say? | -什么? -他说什么? |
[50:46] | -What? -She’s gone. | -什么? -她死了 |
[50:57] | Stand back from the door. | 站在门后 |
[51:01] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[51:03] | -Show me your hands. -L.A.P.D. | -举起手来 -洛杉矶警署 |
[51:18] | CDC’s now making their way into the building. | 疾控中心人员正进入大楼 |
[51:21] | There are incredible security measures in place. | 非常严格的安全措施就位 |
[51:23] | We still have no idea what’s happening. | 我们仍不知道发生了什么 |
[51:25] | From the look of the precaution that they’re taking… | 从他们所采取的预防措施来看… |
[51:28] | …it’s something very serious. | 是非常严重的事情 |
[51:31] | I want you to just keep this area clear. | 我想让你保持这个区域的安全 |
[52:07] | This is… | 这是… |
[52:08] | This is blood from my partner here. | 这是我搭档的血 |
[52:10] | He’s in the back. This blood is from the second firefighter. | 他在后面 这血是另一个消防员的 |
[52:20] | You, turn it off. Turn it off now. | 你把它关了 现在就关 |
[52:22] | Now. Turn it off. | 关了它 |
[52:23] | Okay, okay, it’s off. | 好了 已经关了 |
[52:25] | Jesus. | 主啊 |
[52:28] | Okay, everyone here. Everybody here is good. | 好的 这里每个人 都很好 |
[52:30] | The two guys are in the back. That’s all we can tell you. | 那两个人在后面 这是所有我能告诉你的 |
[52:33] | -I don’t know anything else right now. -Okay. | -现在我还不知道其他的事情 -好的 |
[52:36] | Just take me to the injured. Everyone else stays here. | 带我去受伤者那里 其他人呆这儿 |
[52:39] | You heard him. Stay here. | 你听到他说的了 呆在这儿 |
[52:43] | Clear this area. | 清理这个地方 |
[52:50] | They tell us to stay calm, and they come dressed like that? | 他们让我们保持冷静 而自己穿成这样进来? |
[52:53] | -It’s gonna be all right. -What? You honestly believe that? | -会好的 -什么? 你真的相信这个? |
[53:06] | I’m gonna open it. | 我要打开门 |
[53:15] | Can you see? | 你能看到吗? |
[53:17] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 能看见了 |
[53:18] | I’m gonna take samples from both men. | 我会从这两个人身上取样 |
[53:36] | Up here. Up here. | 上面 上面 |
[53:38] | -Okay. -Can you get up there? | -好的 -你能上去吗? |
[53:40] | Yeah, okay, cool. | 好 太棒了 |
[53:42] | Hey, hold this, hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[53:48] | Quiet, quiet, quiet. | 安静 安静 |
[53:50] | You got it? | 好了吗? |
[53:53] | Okay, give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[53:55] | Give me the camera, come on. | 摄像机给我 快点 |
[53:57] | Give me the camera. | 给我摄像机 |
[54:03] | -Can you see? -Yeah. | -你能看到吗? -是的 |
[54:05] | What’s happening? | 现在怎么样? |
[54:07] | -They’re handcuffing him. -Who? | -他们把他手拷起来了 -谁? |
[54:10] | Fletcher. | 弗莱彻 |
[54:23] | The other one’s got a syringe. | 另一个人拿着个注射器 |
[54:37] | He just gave Fletcher a shot. | 他给弗莱彻打了一针 |
[55:04] | -Oh, shit. -What? | -天哪 -怎么了? |
[55:07] | He’s got a drill. | 他有一个钻头 |
[55:14] | -Oh, Jesus. -What? | -天呐 -怎么了? |
[55:18] | I think the vet was right. | 我想那个兽医是对的 |
[55:27] | I think he’s taking a brain sample. | 我想他在取大脑样本 |
[55:53] | -Holy shit. -Scott? | -他妈的 -斯科特? |
[55:57] | Hey, look out. | 小心 |
[56:09] | Angela, run. Run! | 安吉拉 跑 快跑! |
[56:10] | Angela, run. Run! | 快跑! |
[56:14] | The vet’s in there. He’s still in there. | 兽医还在那儿 他还在里面 |
[56:16] | -Open the door. -We can’t, he’s been bitten. | -把门打开 -不行 他已经被咬了 |
[56:18] | -Come on, let him out. -I’m not infected, you’re wrong. | -别这样 让他出来 -我没有被感染 你错了 |
[56:21] | I’m not infected. I’m all right. | 我没有被感染 我很好 |
[56:23] | -They didn’t get me. -What are you talking about? | -他们没接触到我 -你在说什么? |
[56:25] | -Are you sure he’s been bitten? -Yes, I’m sure and I’m not taking any chances. | -你确定他被咬了? -是的 而且我也不愿意冒险放他出来 |
[56:29] | Back away till the infected people have been handcuffed. | 退后 直到所有感染者都被铐上 |
[56:32] | Infected with what? | 感染什么? |
[56:34] | -Would you get that out of my face? -No, no, what happens happens in the open. | -把那东西从我面前移开 -不 发生的这些应该是公开的 |
[56:37] | They have a right to shoot this, okay? | 他们有权利拍下这些 |
[56:44] | -You okay? -Lawrence. | -你还好吗? -劳伦斯 |
[56:45] | Lawrence, you okay? | 劳伦斯 你还好吗? |
[56:47] | God, this isn’t right. | 上帝啊 这是不对的 |
[56:49] | Calm down, calm down. No. | 冷静 冷静 不要 |
[56:51] | -It’s not right. -It would not be right to let him out… | -这是不对的 -放他出来才是不对的… |
[57:02] | You tell us what the hell’s going on. | 你来告诉我们到底怎么了 |
[57:03] | -I’m not authorized to tell… -Bullshit. | -我没有权利说… -狗屁 |
[57:05] | You left my friend there because he tried to kill you. | 你把我朋友留在那儿 因为他想杀你 |
[57:08] | Tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你所知道的 |
[57:09] | -Tell us what you know. -Yeah, okay, goddamn, okay. | -告诉我们你知道的 -好了 他妈的 好了 |
[57:12] | We got a call from a vet yesterday who had a sick dog brought in. | 昨天我们接到一个兽医的电话 他把一只病狗带了进来 |
[57:15] | They ran the routine tests, it was nothing they’d ever seen before. | 他们进行了常规检查 结果是从来没有见过的 |
[57:19] | Then it started attacking the other animals. | 它开始攻击其他动物 |
[57:21] | And within an hour, all the injured animals… | 一小时内 所有受伤的动物… |
[57:23] | …showed the same kind of aggression. | 都表现出同样的攻击性 |
[57:26] | Yeah. The dog’s collar led us to this building. | 狗的项圈将我们引向了这座建筑 |
[57:31] | Was the dog’s name Max? | 那狗是叫马克斯吗? |
[57:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:39] | -She only has bronchitis. -Bullshit, bronchitis. | -她只有支气管炎 -胡说 支气管炎 |
[57:42] | -No, don’t you dare. -Kathy. | -不 你想都别想 -凯茜 |
[57:45] | -Bronchitis. -We need to find out. | -支气管炎 -我们得看看 |
[57:47] | Relax, ma’am. Relax. We have to be sure. | 放松 夫人 放松 我们只是想确定 |
[57:49] | No, get away from me. | 不 走开 |
[57:51] | Dog spread the infection through his saliva. | 狗通过唾液传播病毒 |
[57:53] | We just gotta check. | 我们就是得检查一下 |
[57:54] | -Let him do a check, ma’am. -No. | -让他做一个检查 夫人 -不 |
[57:56] | That’s all we gotta do. | 必须检查 |
[57:57] | That’s all she has, just bronchitis. | 她只是这样 只是支气管炎 |
[58:00] | -No. -Go, go. | -不 -走开 |
[58:02] | Get back. Get back. | 后退 |
[58:04] | Get back. Watch out. | 后退 小心 |
[58:07] | Run, Briana. Run, sweetheart. | 跑 布莱恩娜 快跑 宝贝 |
[58:10] | -Get the girl. -No, get away from her. | -抓住那个女孩 -不 不要靠近她 |
[58:12] | -Hold her. Hold her. -Run! | -抓住她 抓住她 -跑! |
[58:14] | -Run, sweetie, please! -Get the handcuffs. | -快跑 宝贝 求求你! -拿手铐 |
[58:16] | -Come on, come on. -No, let me go. | -快点 -不 让我走 |
[58:19] | Don’t hurt her. Please! | 不要伤害她 求求你们! |
[58:21] | Please, you need to get us out of here. | 求求你们快点让我们离开这儿 |
[58:23] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 |
[58:26] | -Cuff her. -No. | -把她铐上 -不 |
[58:28] | Come here. Come. | 这儿 快来 |
[58:29] | -Honey. -She’s cuffed. | -亲爱的 -她已经被铐上了 |
[58:30] | -Honey. -Back away. | -亲爱的 -退后 |
[58:32] | Back away. Calm down, calm down, calm down. | 退后 冷静 冷静下来 |
[58:36] | -No. -Father. | -不 -父亲 |
[58:37] | -Father. -What father? | -父亲 -什么父亲? |
[58:39] | -Her father’s sick in bed. -Nobody told me that. | -她爸爸卧病在床 -没人告诉我 |
[58:41] | We thought everyone was down here. | 我们以为所有人都在下面 |
[58:43] | All right, here. Take this. | 好的 这个 拿着这个 |
[58:45] | Get the girl and inject her with it. | 抓住那个女孩 给她注射 |
[58:47] | -No, no. -And you, bring everybody down here. | -不 -你 把所有人带下去 |
[58:50] | -Bring Briana. -Okay. | -把布莱恩娜带下去 -好的 |
[58:51] | Kathy, we’re gonna get her. We’re gonna bring her down. | 凯茜 我们会找到她的 我们会把她带下来 |
[58:54] | -Run, honey! -Going up. | -快跑 亲爱的! -我们上楼 |
[58:56] | -We’re not gonna hurt you. -Get away! | -我们不会伤害你 -走开! |
[58:58] | Get away from her! Honey. | 别靠近她! 亲爱的 |
[59:02] | Briana. | 布莱恩娜 |
[59:05] | Run! | 快跑! |
[59:06] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[59:08] | Briana. | 布莱恩娜 |
[59:11] | Get away from her. | 不许靠近她 |
[59:14] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[59:15] | Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[59:21] | Okay, okay. All right. | 好了 |
[59:26] | Briana? | 布莱恩娜? |
[59:30] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[59:35] | -Where the hell’s the old lady? -The old lady’s gone. | -那位老太太在哪儿? -她死了 |
[59:42] | Briana? | 布莱恩娜? |
[59:43] | Okay. Just take it easy, okay? | 放松 好吗? |
[59:46] | Briana? | 布莱恩娜? |
[59:55] | Briana? | 布莱恩娜? |
[1:00:06] | Oh, Briana. | 布莱恩娜 |
[1:00:07] | -Briana? -Briana? | -布莱恩娜? -布莱恩娜? |
[1:00:11] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:00:13] | Shit, I’m sorry. | 该死的 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:17] | Briana? | 布莱恩娜? |
[1:00:26] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:00:32] | Briana? | 布莱恩娜? |
[1:00:36] | Oh, I think she’s in here, Jake. | 我觉得她应该在这儿 杰克 |
[1:00:41] | Hell. | 见鬼 |
[1:00:44] | She’s over there. She’s over there. | 她在那儿 |
[1:00:47] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:00:49] | Now, I need you to give me your hand, okay? | 现在把你的手给我 好吗? |
[1:00:52] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:00:54] | What happened to her eyes? | 她的眼睛怎么了? |
[1:01:02] | Please don’t stop. Please, don’t. | 请不要停下 请不要 |
[1:01:05] | Get her off me. | 把她拉开 |
[1:01:08] | Go, go. | 走 |
[1:01:09] | She bit me. Go, Jake! | 她咬了我 快走 杰克! |
[1:01:16] | -Get out of here. -Go, go, go. | -离开这儿 -走 走 |
[1:01:18] | Come on, go. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[1:01:20] | -Go, go, go. -They’re getting out. | -走 快点 -他们出来了 |
[1:01:22] | They’re getting out. | 他们出来了 |
[1:01:24] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[1:01:26] | -Go back. -They’re getting out. | -回去 -他们出来了 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, they’re getting out. Run, run! | 他们出来了 跑 跑啊! |
[1:01:45] | Don’t go. Wait! | 不要走 等等! |
[1:01:52] | They’re getting close. Run. | 他们很近了 跑 |
[1:01:55] | Okay. Run! Run! | 好了 快跑! |
[1:01:57] | Don’t leave me. | 不要抛下我 |
[1:02:00] | -Don’t leave me. -I’m not gonna leave her. | -别抛下我 -我不会抛下她的 |
[1:02:03] | -Don’t leave me. -We have to get out of here. | -别抛下我 -我们得离开这儿 |
[1:02:05] | It’s not right! It’s not right! | 这是不对的! |
[1:02:15] | -Come on. -No, no, not that way. This way. | -快点 -不 不是那条路 这边 |
[1:02:24] | Hurry up, come on. Where are the others? | 快点 其他人呢? |
[1:02:26] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:02:29] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:02:31] | -Lock it, lock it, lock it! -Hurry up. | -锁上 锁上! -快点 |
[1:02:50] | Help me, help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:03:10] | -Were you bitten? -No. | -你被咬了吗? -没有 |
[1:03:11] | -You? -No. | -你呢? -没有 |
[1:03:13] | -You? -No. | -你呢? -没有 |
[1:03:15] | Scott? | 斯科特? |
[1:03:18] | Scott? | 斯科特? |
[1:03:20] | -Were you bitten? -No. | -你被咬了吗? -没有 |
[1:03:24] | Angie? | 安吉? |
[1:03:26] | No. | 没有 |
[1:03:28] | -Hey, what about you? -No, no. | -你呢? -没 没有 |
[1:03:34] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[1:03:35] | On the floor. | 坐地上的那个 |
[1:03:37] | -Hey, you been bitten? -No, no. | -你被咬了吗? -没有 |
[1:03:41] | Jake, did you find the little girl? | 杰克 你找到那个小女孩了吗? |
[1:03:43] | Who gives a shit about the little girl? | 谁在乎那个小女孩? |
[1:03:46] | All right. We’ve lost control of the building. | 好了 这座建筑已经失控了 |
[1:03:48] | We’re fucked. | 我们完了 |
[1:03:51] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[1:03:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:03:57] | I don’t understand. They were biting her face off. | 我不懂 他们把她的脸都咬下来了 |
[1:04:00] | I don’t know what the fuck is happening. | 我不知道这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[1:04:02] | -Damn it. -I don’t understand. | -该死的 -我不懂 |
[1:04:03] | We could all be infected by now. We gotta get out of here. | 我们都会被感染的 我们得离开这儿 |
[1:04:06] | I’m not moving. I’m done. | 我不走了 我完了 |
[1:04:08] | -I’m not moving. -Hey, we wait here, we wait here. | -我不走了 -我们在这儿等 |
[1:04:10] | -We have to get out of here. -Listen. | -我们必须得离开 -听着 |
[1:04:12] | We have to stay here and wait till somebody come and get us. | 我们得呆在这儿 直到有人来救我们 |
[1:04:16] | They’re not gonna come and get us. | 他们不会来救我们 |
[1:04:18] | -Oh, yes, they will. -They are not gonna come and get us! | -不 他们会的 -他们不会! |
[1:04:21] | They don’t give a shit about us! They’re gonna let us die! | 他们根本不关心我们 他们会让我们自生自灭! |
[1:04:24] | They don’t care about us. | 他们不在乎我们 |
[1:04:27] | Scott, we’re gonna die! | 斯科特 我们会死的! |
[1:04:31] | -Oh, fuck. -She’s right. | -妈的 -她是对的 |
[1:04:33] | -Who was that? -It was the doctor. | -那是谁? -是那个医生 |
[1:04:35] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:36] | -I’m gonna kill you. -I’ve been bitten. | -我要杀了你 -我被袭了 |
[1:04:38] | You left us down there. | 你把我们抛下了 |
[1:04:40] | Piece of shit. | 垃圾 |
[1:04:41] | I’ve been bitten. | 我被咬了 |
[1:04:44] | He’s been bitten. | 他被咬了 |
[1:04:45] | He’s been bitten. Get back. | 他被咬了 退后 |
[1:04:48] | Close those doors. | 把门关上 |
[1:04:49] | Somebody close those fucking doors. | 快来人 关上这些门 |
[1:04:56] | It won’t hold him. | 那不能阻止他 |
[1:04:59] | It’s not gonna hold him for long. | 挡不了多久 |
[1:05:01] | -Get back. -She’s bleeding. | -回来 -她在流血 |
[1:05:03] | She’s bleeding. | 她在流血 |
[1:05:10] | Sadie. | 塞迪 |
[1:05:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:14] | We have to kill her. | 我们得杀了她 |
[1:05:16] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[1:05:21] | Hey, hey, hey, you’re not gonna fucking touch her. | 你们不要想碰她 |
[1:05:24] | We gotta get out. Gotta get out. | 我们得走了 我们走吧 |
[1:05:26] | Gotta get out of here. Gotta get out of here. Come on. | 走吧 离开这儿 |
[1:05:30] | Help me get out of here. | 帮我离开这儿 |
[1:05:31] | Let me get out of here, please. | 让我离开这儿 求你们 |
[1:05:36] | Please. Hey! | 求你们 |
[1:05:41] | Please, get me… | 求你们 让我… |
[1:05:42] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[1:05:44] | Sniper! | 狙击手! |
[1:06:12] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[1:06:15] | They’re not gonna let us out of here alive, are they? | 他们不会让我们活着离开这儿的 是吗? |
[1:06:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[1:06:26] | -There might be a way out. -What? | -也许有条出路 -什么? |
[1:06:29] | Jake, there might be a way out. | 杰克 也许有条出路 |
[1:06:36] | How? How do we get out of here? | 怎么办? 我们怎么离开这儿? |
[1:06:47] | Listen, Jake. | 听着 杰克 |
[1:06:49] | There is a drain cover in the basement that joins up with the sewers. | 地下室里有个井盖 连着下水道 |
[1:06:53] | -We need the key, we need the key. -The keys are in our apartment. | -我们需要钥匙 -钥匙都在公寓里 |
[1:07:08] | Come with us. | 跟上我们 |
[1:07:09] | Come with us! You have to come with us! | 跟上我们! 你得跟上我们! |
[1:07:12] | I won’t leave him. I can’t leave him. | 我不会丢下他的 我不能丢下他 |
[1:07:14] | Leave him alone. | 别管他了 |
[1:07:19] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[1:07:22] | We have to get out of here! We have to get the key. | 我们必须离开这里! 我们得拿到钥匙 |
[1:07:24] | Key’s in Yuri’s apartment. Know where he lives? | 钥匙在尤里的公寓里 知道他住在哪里吗? |
[1:07:27] | You made the list of residents. Where does he live? | 你列了居住者的名单 他住在哪里? |
[1:07:30] | I can’t remember where it’s at. | 我想不起来了 |
[1:07:31] | You have to think about it. Think, think, think. | 你必须得想起来 快想 |
[1:07:34] | -I don’t know, I don’t know. -Think! | -我不知道 我不知道 -快想! |
[1:07:36] | I don’t know which apartment. I don’t know which apartment it is. | 我不知道是哪个房间 |
[1:07:40] | Mailboxes, mailboxes. | 信箱 |
[1:07:42] | Mailboxes. | 信箱 |
[1:07:57] | Yeah, get the hammer. | 拿着锤子 |
[1:07:58] | -Grab the hammer. -I got it, I got it. | -拿着锤子 -我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[1:08:00] | -Go. -Keep moving. | -快走 -别停下来 |
[1:08:03] | Oh, keep moving, man. Keep moving. | 别停下来 伙计 别停 |
[1:08:06] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:08:20] | Where is it? Which one is it? | 在哪儿? 哪个信箱? |
[1:08:23] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:08:24] | Yuri Lvanov, 3B. | 尤里·拉瓦诺夫 他住在3B |
[1:08:26] | Three. Get to the elevator. | 三楼 快上电梯 |
[1:08:27] | -Three. Oh, God. -Oh, shit. | -三楼 上帝 -该死的 |
[1:08:31] | Get to the elevator. | 快上电梯 |
[1:08:32] | But the electricity? | 可是电怎么解决? |
[1:08:33] | It should run on auxiliary power. We’re good. | 电梯应该可以在备用电力下运行 我们可以的 |
[1:08:36] | She’s cuffed. We can get by. | 她被铐住了 我们可以过去 |
[1:08:47] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:08:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:08:55] | -Oh, God. -Get in. | -上帝 -进来 |
[1:08:57] | Get in. | 进去 |
[1:08:58] | Get in. Get in. | 进去 |
[1:09:02] | Hurry! Hurry. Hurry. | 快! 快点 |
[1:09:05] | Close the fucking door. | 关上这该死的门 |
[1:09:10] | Easy, easy. | 放松 |
[1:09:13] | But it’s gonna stop at two. We’re gonna stop at two! | 可是电梯在二楼会停下来 我们在二楼会停下来! |
[1:09:16] | -The light, the light! -I’ll get it. | -灯 灯! -我知道 |
[1:09:18] | -I’m fixing it, come on. -The light. | -我正在解决 快给我亮起来 -灯 |
[1:09:22] | Come on. Come on, you should get that hammer, Jake. | 快点 杰克 你应该拿着锤子 |
[1:09:34] | They won’t close. They won’t close. | 他们不会靠近 |
[1:09:46] | It’s go…It’s gonna go. | 电梯要…要开动了 |
[1:09:47] | Oh, it’s gonna go. | 要开动了 |
[1:09:59] | -Oh, shit. -Scott. | -该死 -斯科特 |
[1:10:01] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[1:10:03] | Scott! | 斯科特! |
[1:10:05] | Get off me. | 离我远点 |
[1:10:11] | No! | 不! |
[1:10:35] | Get up. Come on. | 起来 快点 |
[1:10:42] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:10:44] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:10:57] | Scott, I’ve been bitten! | 斯科特 我被咬了! |
[1:11:00] | -I’ve been bitten. -No, you haven’t. | -我被咬了 -不 你没有 |
[1:11:02] | No, you haven’t. I saw it. | 你没有 我看到了 |
[1:11:03] | I was bitten! | 我被咬了! |
[1:11:05] | Angie, Angie, they didn’t get you. You didn’t get bitten. | 安吉 他们没有咬到你 没有 |
[1:11:08] | -Come on, Angie. Angie. -I was bitten! | -振作点 安吉 -我被咬了! |
[1:11:10] | -Look at me, Angie. Come on, baby. -No! | -看着我 安吉 振作点 宝贝 -不! |
[1:11:12] | -Baby, come on, look at me. -Man, let’s go. | -宝贝 振作点 看着我 -伙计 我们走 |
[1:11:15] | -Get off me. Look at me. -No. | -放开我 看着我 -不 |
[1:11:17] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[1:11:18] | You did not get bit. | 你没有被咬 |
[1:11:20] | You did not get bit. Look at me. | 你没有被咬 看着我 |
[1:11:21] | You did not get bit. | 你没有被咬 |
[1:11:23] | Trust me. You did not. | 相信我 你没有被咬 |
[1:11:24] | -I saw it, I saw it. -We have to go. | -我看到的 -我们必须得走了 |
[1:11:26] | -Let’s go. -No. Let’s go, baby. | -我们走 -不 我们走 亲爱的 |
[1:11:28] | Come on. Come on! Let’s go. | 来吧 来吧! 我们走 |
[1:11:43] | This is 3B right here. Right here. | 这儿就是3B了 就是这里 |
[1:11:51] | All clear. | 很安全 |
[1:11:56] | -Keep the light on my hands, Scott. -Okay. | -帮我照着 斯科特 -好的 |
[1:11:59] | -Find them. -I don’t see it, I don’t see. | -找出钥匙 -我没看到钥匙 我没看到 |
[1:12:01] | -The light, the light, the light. -I’m bringing it back to you. | -光 亮点 -来了 |
[1:12:06] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:12:07] | I don’t… | 我没有… |
[1:12:09] | No, no, he wouldn’t leave them in there. | 不 他不会把钥匙放在那里的 |
[1:12:11] | Hey, he wouldn’t leave them in there. | 他不会把钥匙放在那里的 |
[1:12:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:12:14] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:12:15] | Find the keys. | 找到钥匙 |
[1:12:17] | He’s the one that…Who’s…? | 他是那个… 他是…? |
[1:12:19] | Go back to the desk. | 回到桌子那儿去 |
[1:12:22] | -Yeah. -Find the keys, baby. | -好的 -找出钥匙 亲爱的 |
[1:12:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:12:32] | I got, I got them, but I don’t know which one it is. | 我找到了 可我不知道是哪一把 |
[1:12:34] | -I don’t know. -Take them all. | -我不知道 -把它们都带着 |
[1:12:36] | -Which one is it, Scott? -Take them all. | -是哪一把呢 斯科特? -把它们都带着吧 |
[1:12:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:12:43] | Angela, Angela, I need you to be quiet. | 安吉拉 我需要你平静下 |
[1:12:45] | We need to get three flights of stairs down to the basement, okay? | 我们得下三层楼去地下室 知道吗? |
[1:12:49] | I need you to stay tight. | 我要你们跟紧我 |
[1:12:51] | I need you to stay close and stay fast, okay? | 跟紧我 走快点 好吗? |
[1:12:54] | -Are you ready? All right, all right. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -准备好了吗? -是的 好了 |
[1:12:57] | -Ready, Scott? -Yeah, yeah. | -准备好了吗 斯科特? -是的 好了 |
[1:12:58] | All right, all right. | 好的 |
[1:13:02] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[1:13:03] | -All right, we can do this. -Got it. | -我们可以开始了 -知道了 |
[1:13:05] | -We can do this, right, Angela? -Yeah. | -我们可以开始了 安吉拉? -是的 |
[1:13:07] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:13:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:13:11] | Ready. Come on. | 准备好了 快走 |
[1:13:13] | Scott, come on. Come on, Scott. | 斯科特 快点 |
[1:13:23] | Angela, Angela, stop. | 安吉拉 停一下 |
[1:13:25] | Hey, we gotta go up. Come on. | 我们得上去 快啊 |
[1:13:27] | Come on, run, run. | 快啊 快跑 |
[1:13:32] | Get up there. Come on. | 去那里 快点 |
[1:13:37] | Up. Go. | 上边 快去 |
[1:13:42] | -Gonna be an old one. Oh, God. -Go. | -这锁真是古老 上帝 -继续 |
[1:13:44] | -It’s gonna be an old one, Scott. -I know, pick the key. | -这锁真是古老 斯科特 -我知道 找出钥匙 |
[1:13:47] | -Get in there. -Light, light, light! | -插到那里 -光 照亮点! |
[1:13:49] | -I’m finding it, I’m finding it! -Come on. | -我正在找 正在找! -快点 |
[1:13:51] | -Go, go, go. -Scott, I got it. | -走 -斯科特 我找着了 |
[1:13:53] | -Go, go, go. -I got it! | -走 -我打开了! |
[1:14:04] | -Lock it. -I can’t get it. | -锁上 -我锁不上 |
[1:14:10] | -Come on. -I can’t get it. | -快点 -我锁不上 |
[1:14:13] | Scott, I can’t! | 斯科特 我锁不上! |
[1:14:15] | Just turn the light on. | 快把灯打开 |
[1:14:17] | -Turn the light on. -It’ll come back on. | -把灯打开 -灯马上就亮 |
[1:14:19] | -I need the light on! -It will come back on. | -我让你把灯打开! -灯马上就亮 |
[1:14:21] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[1:14:22] | There we go, there we go, there we go. Okay? Okay, listen. | 好了 好了 听 |
[1:14:27] | Listen, listen. They went away. | 听 他们离开了 |
[1:14:29] | I think they went away. Oh, damn, damn. | 我想他们离开了 该死的 |
[1:14:33] | Okay, so this place was locked up. | 好了 这里已经锁上了 |
[1:14:35] | What that means, probably, is there ain’t nobody in here. No one. | 那大概就意味着这里不会有人进来了吧 没人吧 |
[1:14:38] | Yeah, let’s find a way out. | 我们去找出口吧 |
[1:14:41] | Oh, sure. | 好 |
[1:14:44] | Oh, what is this place, Scott? | 这是什么地方 斯科特? |
[1:15:01] | -Oh, please, keep the light on. -I got you, I got you. | -求你了 把灯开着 -我知道了 |
[1:15:07] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:15:15] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 贴着我 |
[1:15:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:15:19] | Come on. Come on, now. | 快点 |
[1:15:23] | -What is this? -Oh, please. | 这是什么? |
[1:15:28] | -What is this? -I don’t know, man. | -这是什么? -我不知道 哥们 |
[1:15:30] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:15:31] | -Oh, what is that? -Please. | -那是什么? -拜托 |
[1:15:33] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:15:38] | What the hell? | 那究竟是? |
[1:15:45] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[1:15:46] | Oh, God. Oh, it’s all the same kind of stuff. | 上帝 都是同一类的东西 |
[1:15:49] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[1:15:50] | Just stop. | 快停下来 |
[1:15:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:15:54] | Oh, God, let’s get out of here, please. | 上帝 让我们离开这里吧 求你了 |
[1:15:57] | Okay, come on. Come on, grab my hand. | 来吧 抓住我的手 |
[1:15:59] | Grab my hand, it’s me, it’s me. Look at it, look at it. | 抓住我的手 是我 是我 看啊 |
[1:16:01] | Just come around this pole. Let me lead. | 绕过这个杆子就可以了 我来带路 |
[1:16:03] | Let me lead. I’m right with you. | 我来带路 我就在你身边 |
[1:16:05] | That’s the way, okay? Okay, come on. | 那是出路 是吗? 快来吧 |
[1:16:07] | Oh, God, I don’t… | 上帝 我不… |
[1:16:09] | Hey, hey, my bad, my bad. | 我的错 |
[1:16:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:14] | Angela? | 安吉拉? |
[1:16:17] | We’re gonna have to go through that door. | 我们必须得穿过那扇门 |
[1:16:25] | I just need you to open it. | 你只需要打开门 |
[1:16:27] | You’re gonna let me look in first. | 让我先进去看看 |
[1:16:29] | -You just open it, okay? -Yeah. | -你开门就行 好吗? -好的 |
[1:16:32] | Just push it and stand back. | 推开门然后靠后站 |
[1:16:34] | Stand back. Okay, okay. | 靠后站 对 |
[1:16:37] | Come on, come on, Angie. Angie, let’s go in there. | 快点 安吉 我们进去 |
[1:16:39] | -Please, get the light on me, okay? -Come on. | -拜托 把灯照着我 行吗? -来吧 |
[1:16:44] | Oh, this is so fucked. I don’t know. | 真是该死 我不知道 |
[1:16:46] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[1:16:50] | Oh, shit, stick with me, stick with me. Come on. | 该死的 跟着我 快来 |
[1:16:56] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:16:58] | -Keep the light on, keep the light on. -What is it? | -把灯开着 把灯开着 -那是什么? |
[1:17:03] | Okay. | 很好 |
[1:17:04] | Okay, good? You gotta… | 你必须得… |
[1:17:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:17:10] | -What is this? -What? | -这是什么? -什么? |
[1:17:12] | What is it? What the hell? | 那是什么? 究竟是什么? |
[1:17:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:17:18] | -Oh, Scott, what is this stuff? -Okay. | -斯科特 这些材料是什么? |
[1:17:26] | Whose is this? Whose is this? | 这是谁的? 是谁的? |
[1:17:28] | Oh, what is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:17:29] | Is that a fucking? | 什么鬼玩意? |
[1:17:32] | Hey, play it. | 打开它 |
[1:17:37] | I don’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道该怎么打开 |
[1:17:39] | That’s it, come on. | 就是那样 来吧 |
[1:17:50] | Hey, what is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:18:21] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:18:28] | I’ll come to you. | 我来了 |
[1:18:30] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 上帝 上帝 |
[1:18:34] | Come on. We don’t know what’s up there. | 别这样 我们不知道那里怎么了 |
[1:18:42] | -Grab my hand, grab my hand. -Okay. | -抓住我的手 -好的 |
[1:18:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:18:50] | Okay, I’m gonna take the camera. | 我得把摄影机带着 |
[1:18:52] | Listen to me, listen to me. I’m gonna take the camera. | 听我说 我得把摄影机带着 |
[1:18:55] | -I’m gonna take a look up there. -No, no. | -我必须得查看一下那里 -不 不行 |
[1:18:57] | -Get up the door. -No, no, no. | -靠近门 -不 不 |
[1:18:58] | We can’t stay the fuck down here. We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在下面 我们不能待在这里 |
[1:19:01] | I won’t have a light if you go up there! | 如果你去那上边 我这就没有光了! |
[1:19:04] | -Angie, Angie, stay with me. -I’ll be in the dark! | -安吉 和我待在一起 -我要看不见了! |
[1:19:06] | Angie, stay with me! | 安吉 和我待在一起! |
[1:19:08] | Angie, stay with me! | 安吉 |
[1:19:10] | Look, I’m gonna have to take this light off you. | 听着 我得去照那里 |
[1:19:13] | Here, grab my waist. Okay, just grab my waist. | 这里 抓住我的腰 对 就这样 |
[1:19:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:19:43] | Scott, what happened? What happened? | 斯科特 发生什么事了? 什么情况? |
[1:19:45] | -Oh, something hit the camera. -Don’t turn it off, fix it. | -有东西打到摄像机了 -别关掉它 把它修好 |
[1:19:48] | -I’m trying. Damn it, I’m trying. -Please! | -我正在修呢 该死的 在修 -求你了! |
[1:19:51] | I’m trying. | 我正在修 |
[1:19:52] | Look, I’m gonna put the night vision on. | 我把夜视打开 |
[1:19:54] | I’ll put the night vision on. Hold on. | 我把夜视打开 等下 |
[1:19:58] | Just stay there, okay? | 就待在那里 好吗? |
[1:19:59] | -Okay, okay. -Okay. | -好了 |
[1:20:04] | Okay. Okay, I can see you now, okay? | 我现在可以看到你了 好吗? |
[1:20:11] | Yeah, yeah. Okay, I’m gonna stick my hand out, okay? | 我要伸出我的手了 好吗? |
[1:20:17] | Relax, relax, it’s me. | 放松 放松 是我 |
[1:20:19] | Hey, it’s me, it’s me, it’s me, okay? | 是我 是我 |
[1:20:21] | Okay, good. Come on, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[1:20:23] | Hey, you’re doing good. Come around. | 你干的不错 转个方向 |
[1:20:25] | Come around my back. Hold on. | 转到我背后 等一等 |
[1:20:27] | Hold on. We’ll be okay, okay? | 我们会没事的 对吗? |
[1:20:29] | I just gotta find us a way out of here. | 我得给我们找条出去的路 |
[1:20:33] | I’ll find a way out, I promise. | 我会找到出去的路 我保证 |
[1:20:39] | Just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[1:20:43] | What’s that? Stay still, stay still. | 那是什么? 待着别动 |
[1:20:46] | Why? Why? Why? | 为什么? |
[1:20:47] | Get down. Get down. | 弯下腰 |
[1:20:49] | Don’t make a sound. Don’t make a sound. | 别出声 |
[1:22:16] | It can’t see us. | 它看不到我们 |
[1:22:18] | If it can’t hear us, it won’t find us. | 只要它听不到我们的声音 它就找不到我们 |
[1:22:32] | Okay, get ready. We’re gonna try to get by it. | 准备好 我们得设法通过它 |
[1:22:48] | Run! | 跑! |
[1:22:51] | Run! | 跑! |
[1:24:13] | Scott! | 斯科特! |