Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Puss in Boots The Last Wish(穿靴子的猫02)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Puss in Boots The Last Wish(穿靴子的猫02)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:穿靴子的猫02
英文名称:Puss in Boots The Last Wish
年代:2022

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:18] Star light, star bright, 星光闪耀 星光炫彩
[01:21] first star I see tonight, 唯此星辰 耀我夜籁
[01:24] I wish I may, I wish I might 许我所想 祈我所愿
[01:28] have this wish I wish tonight. 此夜吾将 心愿实现
[01:37] Once upon a time, 很久很久以前
[01:39] a Wishing Starfell from the sky. 一颗许愿星从天而降
[01:44] Scorching a great woods black. 炙烤着大地 万木焦灼
[01:48] The Dark Forest was born, 黑暗森林就此诞生了
[01:52] the Wishing Star hiddenat its center, 许愿星就藏在黑暗森林中央
[01:55] filling it with new life, 孕育着新的广袤生命
[01:58] and the legend of a single wish locked away in the star, 它还封藏着一个愿望
[02:03] waiting to be granted. 静待许愿者的到来
[02:14] Puss in Boots! 靴猫!
[02:16] Puss in Boots! Puss in Boots! 靴猫!靴猫!
[02:22] Welcome to my fiesta! 欢迎来到我的盛会!
[02:25] Make yourselves at home, yeah. 不必客气 一切自便
[02:29] Come on, eat. 来吧各位 吃好
[02:30] Drink up. 喝好
[02:33] Hey! Hola, amigo. 朋友们
[02:35] Good to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你们
[02:40] Papa, he stepped on my face! 爸爸 他踩了我的脸!
[02:42] And we will never wash it again. 我们再也不洗脸了!
[02:48] People of Cordova… 科洛多瓦的人民们
[02:50] It’s Del Mar. 呃 是德尔玛
[02:52] People of Del Mar… 德尔玛的人民们
[02:54] accept this golden gift from Puss in Boots. 接受我金光闪闪的馈赠吧
[02:59] Play a song! 唱首歌吧!
[03:01] No, no, no. I couldn’t. 不不不 我不会唱
[03:02] Sing, Puss, sing! 唱吧Puss 唱一个
[03:04] Nah, I couldn’t possibly… 哎呀 这不太好吧
[03:11] ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[03:15] ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的
[03:17] ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ ♪无畏英雄?
[03:20] ♪ Who’s brave and ready for trouble? ♪ ♪是谁准备好卷入麻烦
[03:22] ♪ You are, you are ♪ ♪是你!是你!
[03:24] ♪ Who’s sound believably humble? ♪ ♪是谁谦逊得令人难以置信
[03:26] ♪ You are, you are ♪ ♪是你!是你!
[03:28] ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[03:32] ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的
[03:33] ♪ Fearless hero? ♪… ♪无畏英雄
[03:36] ♪ Who’s the gato who rolls the dice ♪ ♪谁是掷骰子的神童
[03:39] ♪ And gambles with his life? ♪ ♪用自己的生命做赌注
[03:41] ♪ Who’s never been touched by a blade? ♪ ♪谁是刀锋下的幸存者
[03:43] ♪ Puss in Boots is never afraid ♪ ♪穿靴子的猫从不感到畏惧
[03:47] ♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[03:51] ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的
[03:53] ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ ♪无畏英雄
[04:16] My clothes. 我的衣服!
[04:17] My wig. 我的假发!
[04:20] My portrait! 我的肖像!
[04:26] Hey, Governor. 嘿 州长大人
[04:28] Uh, one second. 呃 稍等我一下
[04:37] The outlaw, Puss in Boots. 法外狂徒 穿靴子的猫!
[04:43] Welcome! Mi casa es su casa. 欢迎!我的家就是你的家
[04:45] No, su casa es mi casa. 不 你的“家”本来就是我的家!
[04:48] Arrest these filthy peasants 逮捕这些肮脏的农夫
[04:51] and bring me the head of Puss in Boots! 然后把靴猫的脑袋给我取来!
[04:54] Hey! This is a party! 嘿!这可是个派对!
[04:56] Where is the music? 音乐怎么能停
[04:58] ♪ He’s the blade of justice,stands up against evil ♪ ♪他是正义的利刃 剑指邪恶
[05:01] ♪ Fighting for the people ♪ ♪为人民而战
[05:03] ♪ And he’s very good-looking ♪ ♪并且英俊潇洒
[05:04] ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[05:08] ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的
[05:10] ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ ♪无畏英雄
[05:12] ♪ Puss in Boots ♪ ♪穿靴子的猫
[05:13] ♪ Puss in Boots ♪ ♪穿靴子的猫
[05:15] Puss in Boots has never been touched by a blade. 穿靴子的猫一向能从刀锋下脱身
[05:17] -♪ Never been touched ♪-But you? -♪一向能脱身 -但你呢
[05:23] Skin that cat! 扒了那只猫的皮!
[05:25] Governor, lighten up. 州长大人 来点喜庆的吧
[05:51] Silly guards,dog piles don’t work on cats. 愚蠢的守卫 狗狗堆对猫咪不起作用
[06:00] Holy frijoles. 我滴个喵啊
[06:01] You awoke the sleeping giant of Del Mar! 你吵醒了德尔玛沉睡的巨人
[06:17] Whee! I’m flying! 欧耶 我在飞
[06:20] No, you are not flying. 不 你这不是在飞
[06:22] I will save you! 我会救你的
[06:23] Save me, too! 也救救我吧
[06:25] If it’s convenient. 呃 如果我顺手的话
[06:27] You, launch me. 你 把我发射出去
[06:30] And the rest of you,play double time. 其他人 接着奏乐接着舞
[06:32] ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[06:35] ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的
[06:37] ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ ♪无畏英雄
[06:39] ♪ Who is your favorite fearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[06:42] ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的
[06:44] ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ ♪无畏英雄
[06:49] Spanish Splinter. 十指连心剑!
[07:00] Gracias. 谢谢
[07:06] Fear me, if you dare. 够胆的话 就畏惧我
[07:48] Hey, giant! 喂 大巨人
[07:50] Pray for mercy from… 向穿靴子的猫…
[07:52] Puss in Boots! 祈求宽恕吧
[07:58] Hey, you want to see something cool? 你想看点厉害的东西吗
[08:20] Gracias, Del Mar. 谢谢 德尔玛
[08:22] You have been great! 你们表现很棒
[08:24] Get home safely. 回去路上小心
[08:25] – Good night.- Puss in Boots! -晚安 -靴猫!
[08:28] Puss in Boots! Puss in Boots!Puss in Boots… 靴猫!靴猫!
[08:30] You’re still here? 你们还在这啊
[08:33] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[08:35] One more number. 再来一首
[08:36] I call this one”The Legend Will Never Die…” 下一首叫作 “传奇永不落-”…
[08:42] Puss in Boots! 靴猫
[08:47] Puss? Puss. Puss 醒醒
[08:50] Puss in Boots. 靴猫
[08:58] Uh, where am I? 我 我这是在哪
[09:00] Not to worry.You’re in good hands. 别担心 你会得到很好的照顾
[09:02] My hands! 我的照顾!
[09:04] I am the village doctor. 我是这村子的医生
[09:06] I am also the village barber,veterinarian, 也是村里的理发师、兽医
[09:07] dentist and witchfinder. 牙医和巫师
[09:11] And in my professional opinion,you need a wash, 以我的专业看法 你需要洗个澡
[09:14] a blowout and a little trimaround the hindquarters. 吹一吹 再修剪一下后腿的毛发
[09:18] That’s my professionalbarber opinion. 这是我作为理发师的意见
[09:19] But, putting on my doctor’s hat, 但作为医生
[09:22] I think we need to run a few tests. 我认为你需要进行一些检查
[09:24] All right. Reflexes. 首先 膝跳反射
[09:26] Catlike. 像猫一样
[09:28] Temperature. 再量个体温
[09:30] Now lift your tail and relax. 抬起你的尾巴 放松
[09:32] Trust me, I run hot. Yep. 相信我 我很好
[09:36] Then how about the latestin modern medical technology? 那么 想试试最新的现代医疗技术吗
[09:39] Leeches! 水蛭
[09:40] To draw out the evil humors. 可以吸出邪恶的体液
[09:43] Suit yourself. More for me. 随你吧 我可得多来点
[09:45] Uh, listen, Doctor. 听着 医生
[09:47] Thanks for everything, you know,but I am feeling great. 谢谢你的帮助 但我现在感觉很好
[09:50] Strong, like a bull! You know? 身强力壮 像头牛一样 看到了吗
[09:53] Now, do you know a good placeto get some gazpacho? 好了 你知道有什么好地方 可以吃到凉拌菜吗
[09:56] Please. This is serious. 靴猫 这很严肃
[09:58] What is it? 怎么了
[09:59] Puss in Boots,how do I say this? 我该怎么跟你说呢
[10:04] You died. 你死了
[10:07] Doctor, please. 医生 不
[10:10] Relax! I am Puss in Boots. 放轻松 我可是穿靴子的猫
[10:13] I laugh at death. 我当面嘲笑死亡
[10:16] You see? 就像这样
[10:17] And anyway, I am a cat. 再说了 我可是猫
[10:19] I have nine lives. 我有九条命
[10:21] And how many timeshave you died already? 那你现在用了几条?
[10:23] Uh… I don’t know. 呃 我不知道
[10:26] I never counted. 我从来不数数
[10:27] I am not really a math guy,you know? 我数学不太好 你懂吧
[10:29] – Gato.- Take it easy, Doctor. -猫咪! -冷静点 医生
[10:32] Let’s see, uh… 我想想 呃
[10:34] There was the running of the bulls in Pamplona. 潘洛纳的公牛算一次…
[10:38] Hola, señorita. 你好啊 女士
[10:41] Do you like gazpacho? 你喜欢凉拌菜吗
[10:44] Guess it’s not your night, huh, fellas? 伙计们 看来今天不是你们的幸运夜呀
[10:50] I am telling you, 我告诉你们
[10:52] a cat always lands on his feet. 猫永远能四脚着地
[10:54] Watch. 看着
[10:59] No. Puss in Boots doesn’t need a spotter. 不 靴猫不需要监护
[11:02] Watch. 看着
[11:06] No need to pull into port. 这样就不需要港口了
[11:08] This will revolutionize travel. 这将彻底改变旅行
[11:10] Watch. 看着
[11:12] Uh, excuse me.Does this have shellfish in it? 不好意思 这里头有贝类海鲜吗
[11:15] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[11:17] Eh. 好吧
[11:19] Puss, I think you set the oven too high. Puss 我觉得你把烤箱温度设太高了
[11:22] I am a master of the baking.Watch. 我可是烘焙大师 看着
[11:27] And then there was the giant today. 然后今天有个巨人
[11:30] So, what is that?Like, uh, uh, four? 所以是多少来着 四条命?
[11:33] That makes eight, Puss. 你用掉八条命了 Puss
[11:35] You are down to your last life. 这是你最后一条命
[11:37] My prescription:no more adventures for you. 我的处方就是 你不能再冒险了
[11:40] You need to retire. 你需要退休
[11:41] Me? Retire? 我 退休?
[11:43] Are you the village comedian as well? 你还是村里的喜剧演员还是怎么地
[11:45] Puss, is there any safe place you can go? Puss 你有什么安全的地方可以去吗
[11:48] Any special someone you can rely on 在这种时候
[11:50] in this moment of need? 有谁可以让你依靠吗
[11:52] I am Puss in Boots,loved by one and all. 我可是穿靴子的猫 我人见人爱
[11:57] Anyone in particular? 有特别的那个人吗
[11:58] I mean, uh,how could I possibly choose? 我是说 选择那么多 我很难从中选一个啊
[12:04] This is the addressof Mama Luna. 这是露娜婆婆的地址
[12:06] She is a cat fancier, 她是个猫奴
[12:08] always on the look out for a new lap cat. 一直在寻找新的宠物猫
[12:10] – You will be safe there.- Lap cat? -你在那会很安全 -宠物猫?
[12:12] I am no lap cat, Doctor. 我可不是宠物猫 医生
[12:14] I am Puss in Boots! 我是穿靴子的猫!
[12:16] Not anymore. 今时不同往日了
[12:18] Barber’s orders. 这是理发师的命令
[12:19] I mean, doctor’s orders. 我是说 这是医嘱
[12:21] And remember, Puss,death comes for us all. 记住 Puss 死神会找上我们所有人
[12:26] Treat? 小点心 吃吗
[12:27] You’ve really got to work on your bedside manner. 你真得改改你对待病人的态度
[12:42] Ha. I am Puss in Boots. 搞笑 我可是穿靴子的猫
[12:44] I am no one’s lap cat. 我才不是谁的宠物猫
[12:48] That doctor is a quack and a crazy man. 那个医生真是个魔怔的庸医
[12:50] He should stick to cutting hair. 他就该老老实实剪他的头发
[12:52] Last call, Señor Boots. 最后一杯了 靴猫
[12:54] Another glass of cream.Make it your heaviest. 再来杯奶油 要打满
[12:56] Oh, I keep the heavy stuffin the back. 我把好东西都放在后头了
[13:03] “Retire.” “退休”
[13:06] You are too good-looking to retire. 你长这么英俊 怎么能退休
[13:20] Well, well. 瞧瞧
[13:22] If it isn’t Puss in Boots himself. 这不是穿靴子的猫嘛
[13:27] In the flesh. 活生生的本人
[13:29] Uh, hey. 呃 你好
[13:32] There’s the famous hat,the feather 那可是顶声名远扬的帽子 还有那羽毛
[13:35] and, of course, the boots. 当然 还有那双靴子
[13:39] My compliments to your cobbler. 我对你的鞋匠表示敬意
[13:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:44] Uh, good to meet you, too. 呃 也很高兴见到你
[13:49] Hey. I never do this,but can I get your autograph? 嘿 我从没这样做过 但你能给我签个名吗
[13:53] Been following you for a long time. 我跟了你很长时间了
[13:58] Sign right there. 就签在这吧
[14:04] Puss in Boots laughs in the face of death, 靴猫当面嘲笑死亡…
[14:07] bounty hunter. 赏金猎人
[14:08] So I’ve heard. 我也是这么听说的
[14:10] You will find your reward does not come easily. 你会发现你的赏金没那么好拿
[14:14] This I tell you. 我告诉你
[14:16] Everyone thinks they’ll bethe one to defeat me, 每个人都认为他们能打败我
[14:20] but no one’s escaped me yet. 但目前为止 没有人从我手里逃走过
[14:22] All right. 好吧
[14:24] Let’s get it over with. 让我们了结这一切吧
[14:26] Fear me, if you da… 够胆的话 就畏惧…
[14:34] Okay, no more messing around. 好吧 不胡闹了
[14:41] Slow. Sloppy. Sad. 愚钝 草率 可悲
[14:57] You’re notliving up to the legend, gato. 你远没有传说的那么厉害 猫咪
[15:33] I just love the smell of fear. 我喜欢恐惧的气息
[15:49] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[15:51] Lives flashing before your eyes? 眼前闪过前几世的走马灯吗
[15:56] Pick it up. 捡起来
[15:58] PICK IT UP. 捡 起 来
[16:24] Corre, corre, gatito. 跑吧 跑吧 小猫咪
[16:48] ♪ Por qué te vas? ♪ ♪你为什么离开?
[16:51] ♪ Si tejimos tantos recuerdos ♪ ♪如果我们有这么多回忆
[16:57] ♪ Por qué te vas? ♪ ♪你为什么离开?
[17:00] ♪ Cuando todo era ♪ ♪当一切都
[17:02] ♪ Tan perfecto ♪ ♪这么完美
[17:06] ♪ Por qué te vas? ♪ ♪你为什么离开?
[17:10] ♪ Si eres parte de mí ♪ ♪如果你是我的一部分
[17:15] ♪ Cómo seguire sin ti? ♪ ♪没有你陪伴
[17:19] ♪ No se concebirlo. ♪ ♪难以想象
[17:27] I am no longer worthy. 我已经配不上这身衣服了
[17:29] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[17:39] We are gathered here today 今天 我们集中在这里
[17:41] to say goodbye to Puss in Boots. 向靴猫永别
[17:45] There are no words to express such a loss. 任何语言 都无法形容失去他的遗憾
[17:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:55] But it would be a crime not to try. 但不试着描述一下 就太罪过了
[17:58] He was known across the land by many names. 他在这片土地上有许多名字
[18:01] The Stabby Tabby. 危险小猫咪
[18:02] El Macho Gato. 猫皇
[18:04] The Leche Whisperer. 牛奶品鉴家
[18:06] To some, an outlaw. 对一些人来说 他是法外之徒
[18:08] To more, a hero. 对更多人来说 他是英雄
[18:10] To all, a legend. 对所有人来说 他是一个传奇
[18:13] I was right. 我是对的
[18:15] Words were not enough. 这绝对是言语无法形容的遗憾
[18:20] But perhaps a song. 但一首歌也许可以
[18:22] ♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[18:27] ♪ Who is your favorite ♪ 谁是你最喜欢的…
[18:29] ♪ Fearless hero? ♪ …无畏英雄?
[18:32] You were, you were. 是你 是你
[18:59] I told you health department people, 我告诉过你们这些卫生部的人
[19:01] there are no cats here! 这里没有猫!
[19:04] Meow? 喵?
[19:11] You’re not from the health department, are you? 你不是卫生部的 对吧 小可爱
[19:13] No, you’re not.We better get you inside 不 你不是 我们最好快点带你进来
[19:15] because, baby,they are always watching. 因为宝贝 他们总是在监视这里
[19:19] I am Mama Luna,and this is my home. 我是露娜婆婆 这是我的家
[19:22] And now it’s your home, too. 现在也是你的家了
[19:24] Your forever home. 你永远的家
[19:29] ♪ Kitty gets a bath ♪ ♪小猫洗澡澡
[19:31] ♪ The kitty gets a bath ♪ ♪小猫洗香香
[19:32] ♪ Hi-ho the… ♪
[19:34] I bet you never even had a name. 我猜你一直都没有名字
[19:36] But you know what, I have thought of something perfect. 但你猜怎么着 我有个完美的名字给你
[19:39] I shall call you… 我要叫你…
[19:42] Pickles! 小黄瓜!
[19:43] Brother cats, sister kitties, 原住民们
[19:46] meet your new roommate. 来见见你们的新室友
[19:49] Say hello, Pickles. 打个招呼吧 小黄瓜
[19:52] Meow, eh? 喵?是吧
[19:57] What? Did I say something salty? 干嘛 我说错什么了吗
[19:59] It’s my second language. 这不是我的母语
[20:01] Stupid mittens. 这蠢手套
[20:03] Get off me. 从我身上下去
[20:05] ♪ This is the end ♪ ♪结束了
[20:07] ♪ Amigo, sí, el fin ♪ ♪朋友 是的 结束了
[20:13] Oh, no. 哦 不
[20:15] ♪ This is the end ♪ ♪结束了
[20:17] ♪ Ultimo… ♪ ♪最后的…
[20:21] This is a person potty, Pickles. 这是人用的 小黄瓜
[20:22] That’s your potty. 那才是你用的
[20:26] So this is where dignity goes to die. 好吧 这就是我的尊严死去的地方
[20:29] ♪ De todo lo que está de pie ♪ ♪这一切…
[20:36] No, no way. 不 休想
[20:37] ♪ The end ♪ ♪结束了
[20:40] ♪ I’ll never… ♪ ♪我永远无法…
[20:48] ♪ Imaginate cómo sera ♪ ♪想象到
[20:53] ♪ Sin limite, con libertad ♪ ♪失去的自由
[20:55] Meow. 喵
[20:59] ♪ Desperately in need ♪ ♪极度需要
[21:02] ♪ Of some stranger’s hand ♪ ♪谁来把我
[21:07] ♪ In a desperate land ♪ ♪拯救出这绝望的地方
[21:15] ♪ This is the end. ♪ ♪结束了
[21:38] You got the scent? 你闻到味儿了?
[21:43] These are too small, 这些脚印太小
[21:46] and these are too big. 这些脚印太大
[21:50] But these ones… 但这些…
[21:52] these ones are just right. 这些脚印 刚刚好
[21:59] Baby! Track that cat. 熊宝 追踪那只猫
[22:20] Uh. Do you mind? 呃 注意着点行吗
[22:21] I’m trying to eat here. 没看我在吃东西呢
[22:23] I mean, meow. Whatever. 我是说 喵 还是什么的 随便吧
[22:26] Oh, sorry. 噢 抱歉
[22:29] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.You’re a talking cat? 噢噢噢 你是会说话的猫?
[22:32] I’m a talking cat. 我也是会说话的猫
[22:33] Let’s talk. 我们聊聊天吧
[22:35] I’d rather eat. 我宁愿吃东西
[22:38] Oh, not a problem. 喔 没关系
[22:39] We can eat and talk at the same time. 我们可以一边吃一边说
[22:41] No hablo inglés. 我不会说英语
[22:43] Hablas español?! Yo también! 你说西班牙语?我也是!
[22:45] !Ah! De dónde eres? Te gustan las siestas? 你哪来的 喜欢午睡吗
[22:47] I don’t speak Spanish, either. 我也不说西班牙语
[22:49] You’re funny. 你真幽默
[22:51] – Uh… okay. Good talk.- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. -好吧 聊得很愉快 -喂喂 等等
[22:53] Pickles? Is that your name? 小黄瓜?这是你的名字?
[22:56] Me, I don’t have a name or a home. 我还没有名字呢 也没有家
[23:01] So, I’m no expert, but you don’t look like a Pickles. 无意冒犯 但你长得不像小黄瓜
[23:04] Well, you don’t look like a cat. 你长得都不像一只猫
[23:06] Okay, okay, okay. 好吧好吧
[23:08] Full disclosure: I’m not a cat. 实话告诉你 我不是猫
[23:11] – I’m a dog.- Hi, Bon Bon. -我是一只狗 -你好啊 小邦
[23:13] Meow. 喵
[23:15] Oh, Pickles hasa new girlfriend? Okay. 喔 小黄瓜交新女朋友了 真不错
[23:19] I live under the porch. 我住在门廊下
[23:20] It can get a little lonely down there. 那里有点孤独
[23:22] It’s mostly controlled by the rats and the centipedes, 主要是由老鼠和蜈蚣掌管
[23:24] but I have my own little corner. 但我有个属于自己的角落
[23:26] Congratulations. 恭喜啊
[23:27] I just come up here for the food and the friends. 我来这是为了找吃的 还有找朋友
[23:29] Mostly… mostly the food. 主…主要还是找吃的
[23:31] Please don’t tell anyone.I need this. 求你别说出去 我很需要这个
[23:34] I won’t tell. I don’t care. 我不会说的 我不在乎
[23:36] So you’ll keep my secret? 所以 你会帮我保守秘密?
[23:37] A secret between friends? 朋友间的秘密
[23:39] Just a secret. 不是朋友 就只是保守秘密
[23:41] It’s funny… despite all this best friend bonding, 你真有意思 虽然我们已经是最好的朋友了
[23:43] you’re still a mystery to me,Pickles. 但你对我来说仍然很神秘 小黄瓜
[23:45] What’s your story? 你有什么故事?
[23:47] My story… 我的故事…
[23:50] What are we looking at? 我们在看什么东西
[23:54] Is over. 都结束了
[23:55] Oh, no. 别哭呀
[23:57] Want to rub my belly? 想揉揉我的肚子吗
[23:59] Hmm? 嗯哼
[24:01] What-what’s happening? 这是在做什么
[24:02] – Rub.- Hard pass. -揉揉嘛 -饶了我吧
[24:04] Come on, rub.I need the practice. 揉一揉嘛 我需要练习一下
[24:06] I’m gonna be a therapy dog someday. 总有一天 我会成为一只治疗犬
[24:08] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么鬼话
[24:10] I’m glad you asked. 很高兴你问了
[24:11] When people feel bad,they can rub my belly. 当人们难过的时候 就可以揉揉我的肚子
[24:13] It’ll make ’em feel better.Rub my belly. 这会让他们好受点 快 揉揉我的肚子
[24:15] – No. No.- Come on, rub it. -不要 -来嘛 揉一下
[24:17] – Not happening. No.- Rub it. -想都不要想 -揉嘛
[24:18] Let me be clear. 让我说清楚
[24:20] I don’t want to touch your belly, okay? 我不想碰你的肚子 好吗
[24:22] Okey doke.So, what do you want? 好的 那你想做什么?
[24:25] I want to be left alone. 我想一个人待着
[24:49] Ugh, you’re back. 呃啊 你回来了
[24:51] Oh, I never left. 我从来没离开过
[25:06] The wolf. He found me. 那头狼 他找到我了
[25:19] Hello, missus. 你好 女士
[25:20] We’re looking for a cat. 我们在找一只猫
[25:22] This cat. 这只猫
[25:23] We’ve got an offer for him. 我们有份工作想雇用他
[25:25] What could they possibly want to offer Puss in Boots? 他们雇用穿靴子的猫 是想做什么
[25:28] – What’s a Puss in Boots?- Seriously? -什么是穿靴子的猫? -你在逗我吧?
[25:31] I told you health department people, 我告诉过你们这些卫生部的人
[25:32] there are no cats here. 这里没有猫
[25:34] Make her talk. 让她说实话
[25:38] Excuse me, my darling. 打扰一下 亲爱的
[25:40] We’re looking for the legendary Puss in Boots. 我们在找那只传奇的靴猫
[25:42] Have you perhaps… seen him? 也许你碰巧…见过他?
[25:45] Too soft. 太温柔了
[25:46] Out with it, you old biddy, 快说 你这个老家伙
[25:47] or I’ll have your gutsfor garters. 否则我就把你的肠子扯出来当吊袜带
[25:51] Too hard.That was not just right. 太强硬了 那绝对不是刚刚好
[25:55] Oi, Baby, sniff him out. 喂 熊宝 你上
[25:57] You don’t tell me what to do. 这里还轮不到你来指挥我
[25:59] Listen to your sister, Baby. 听你姐的话 熊宝
[26:00] Oh, she’s not my sister! 她才不是我姐
[26:01] She’s a fugitive orphan. 她就是个逃亡的孤儿
[26:03] – Ow!- She is your sister. -啊! -她就是你姐
[26:04] Do as she says. 照她说的做
[26:06] Fine, but all I can smell is cats’ pee. 知道了 但我能闻到的 只有猫尿味
[26:09] Everybody! 各位!
[26:11] Get to the safe room,just like we practiced! 快去安全屋 就像我们演练的那样
[26:13] Oi. She’s leggin’ it. 喂 她脚还在跑
[26:15] Follow me, children! Ow! 快跟我来 孩子们 哎唷
[26:17] Give her the piano treatment, Papa. 给她弹首曲儿 爸爸
[26:19] Oh! You think this is the first time 你以为这是我第一次
[26:21] I’ve been stuffed in a piano? 被塞进钢琴吗
[26:25] Here we go! 我们开始啦
[26:30] -Oh…- Mama, focus, please. -噢 -妈妈 专心点好吗
[26:38] Hey! There’s cats everywhere! 这里到处都是猫
[26:41] So many cats! 这么多
[26:43] Amateurs. 真业余
[26:46] I’ll be outside. 我就在外面
[26:48] My cats can play better than you. 我的猫都弹得比你好
[26:52] Goldi, is this him? 小金 这是他吗
[26:54] That’s a dog in a cat costume. 那是一只披着猫伪装的狗
[26:55] Oh, yeah. 噢 真的诶
[26:57] Tricky little bugger. 这诡计多端的小坏蛋
[26:58] How about this one?He’s a ginger. 那这只呢 他是橘猫
[27:03] Is that a joke? 开什么玩笑
[27:04] You think this scruffy,geriatric bag of bones 你觉得这堆邋遢 年迈的老骨头
[27:07] looks like a legend? 看起来像传奇吗
[27:09] This is definitely not… 他绝对不是…
[27:10] Puss in Boots! I found him! 穿靴子的猫!我找到他了!
[27:14] Puss in Boots, dead and buried. 穿靴子的猫 长眠安息于此
[27:17] Dead? No, no, no, he can’t be. 死了?不不不 这不可能
[27:19] Yep. The nose never lies. 死透透的 我的鼻子从不撒谎
[27:22] Well, that’s that, then. 好吧 那只能这样了
[27:23] What say we go and hibernate, huh? 我们去冬眠吧 怎么样
[27:25] – No.- Ow! -不 -哎唷
[27:26] The map is being delivered tonight, 那地图今晚就要送到了
[27:28] and we have one chance to steal it. 这是我们偷到它的唯一机会
[27:30] Without it, we’ll never find the Wishing Star. 没有它 我们这辈子都别想找到许愿星
[27:32] The Wishing Star. 许愿星
[27:34] It does exist. 真的有许愿星
[27:36] That star has one wish to grant. 那颗星星还剩下一个愿望
[27:38] One wish? 一个愿望?
[27:40] Think of what that could mean for us. 想想这对我们来说意味着什么
[27:42] Nine lives. Yes! 九条命 妙啊!
[27:44] Well, I don’t see why we needed to hire 好吧 我搞不懂我们为什么非得
[27:46] Puss in Boots in the first place. 雇用靴猫来偷
[27:47] Ugh. Because nobody steals from Big Jack Horner. 呃 因为没人能从杰克霍纳的手里偷东西
[27:51] No! Not Jack Horner. 可恶 怎么偏偏是杰克霍纳
[27:54] Don’t worry, love.We’ll get that wish somehow. 别担心宝贝 我们会拿到那个愿望的
[27:56] Thank you, Mama. 谢谢你 妈妈
[27:58] Yeah, because I’ve got a plan. 我有个主意
[28:00] I can nick a map as good as any old cat. 我可以像任何一只老猫一样 偷出地图
[28:04] You’ve got a plan? “有个主意” 就你?
[28:06] What? I’m smart, ain’t I?Ain’t I, Papa? 干嘛 我很聪明 不是吗 爸爸
[28:08] No, you ain’t well-fixed for brains. 不 你的脑袋不太灵光
[28:12] Robbing Big Jack Horner…Very risky. 从杰克霍纳手里抢劫 很冒险
[28:16] But that wish could get me my lives back. 但那个愿望可以让我的八条命回来
[28:19] And my life back. 我的人生也就回来了
[28:21] Goodbye, Pickles! 再见了 小黄瓜
[28:23] Oh, no, Pickles, you’re leaving? 哦不 小黄瓜 你要离开了吗
[28:24] Perro, start digging. 小狗 快挖
[28:26] Okay. 好的
[28:28] But if this Puss in Boots is such a big deal, 但如果这个穿靴子的猫真这么重要
[28:30] maybe we shouldn’t be desecrating his grave. 我们这样挖他的坟墓是不是不太好
[28:32] No, I don’t think he would mind,because he… 不 我想他不会介意的 因为他…
[28:38] is me! 就是我!
[28:40] Oh. O-Okay. 好的吧
[28:44] Oh, yeah. Uh… 呃
[28:45] Normally, I have a sword. 通常来说 我有一把剑
[28:47] It’s like a whole thing,you know? 这是一整套的 你懂吧
[28:49] Pickles, you’re Puss in Boots? 小黄瓜 你就是穿靴子的猫?
[28:51] Not yet, but I will be. 现在还不是 但我会是的
[28:53] I’ll come… 我要跟你…
[28:54] – I’ll come with you.- Sorry, perro. -我要跟你一起去 -抱歉 小狗
[28:56] Puss in Boots walks alone! 靴猫一向独来独往
[29:06] Open the gates! 打开大门
[29:19] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 喂喂
[29:21] Hands off the merchandise.We got this. 拿开你的手 我们来就行
[29:24] Okay. Just get in and get out. 好 只要进去 然后出来
[29:26] – Easy peasy.- Lemon squeezy. -简简单单 -不在话下
[29:29] Aah! What are you doing here? 啊 你在这干嘛
[29:30] I brought you a sword. 我给你带了把剑
[29:32] That’s not a sword.That’s a stick. 这不是剑 这是根棍子
[29:34] – It’s a stick sword.- Go home. -这是根棍子剑 -你该回家去
[29:36] Well, my home is where my friends are. 我朋友在哪 我家就在哪
[29:38] Again, not friends. 我再说一次 我们不是朋友
[29:39] Rub for luck? 要揉揉肚子 来点好运吗
[29:41] I don’t need luck for this. 我偷这个不需要运气
[29:43] I am a highly skilled master cat thief. 我是个技巧高超的猫大盗
[29:46] Watch. 看着
[29:50] You got this. 你可以的
[30:10] I pronounce this batch…delicious. 我宣布这个派…好吃
[30:18] Ship ’em out. 运出去
[30:21] Mr. Horner. 霍纳先生
[30:23] The Serpent Sisters got the goods. 蛇蝎姐妹花偷到了好东西
[30:25] Is it? Is it the map to the Wishing Star? 是它吗 许愿星的地图
[30:29] Stop everything.You two, come with me. 停下所有的活 你们俩 跟我来
[30:32] We must get this to the trophy room. 我们必须把这个带到魔法藏室去
[30:34] You know, it took a lot of murdering to get this map. 你知道 我们杀了很多人才拿到这张地图的
[30:37] It all started… 这说来话长…
[30:39] Take it to the trophy room! 带到魔法藏室去!
[30:53] What the… 你是个什么…
[30:54] Wow. Look at all the magic stuff. 看看这些魔法道具
[30:57] Yes, I collect enchanted objects, 是的 我收集了这些东西
[30:59] magical icons,bobbles and geegaws 魔法符咒 魔法泡泡 花里胡哨
[31:01] and la-di-da and blah-blah-blah. 一些有的没的乱七八糟的
[31:03] Check it out.I’m walking on a magic carpet. 看啊 我踩在魔毯上
[31:06] Sweet. 好酷
[31:08] The shrunken shipof the Lilliputians. 小人国的微型船
[31:10] Shut up!Are those unicorn horns? 不会吧 那些是独角兽的角吗
[31:13] Baby unicorn horns. 独角兽宝宝的角
[31:15] Half as heavy, twice as sharp. 只有成年的一半重 但锋利两倍
[31:17] -Savage.- They’re trinkets. -真凶猛 -这些都是廉价的小玩意
[31:20] They’re nothing compared to the awesome power 它们都无法和
[31:22] of the magic Wishing Star. 许愿星的魔法相提并论
[31:23] Speaking of which,make with the box, sister. 说到这个 还不快把箱子拿过来
[31:26] You got it, boss. 听凭吩咐 老板
[31:27] Like I was saying, 就像我说的
[31:29] the amount of murdering we… 我们杀了好多人才…
[31:31] Make with the box! 把箱子拿来!
[31:32] After so many years of searching, 苦苦寻觅了这么多年
[31:36] this is my moment. 终于到了这一刻
[31:38] With this wish,I will finally be 有了这个愿望 我终于能…
[31:43] the master of all magic. 成为所有魔法的主人
[31:45] Hey, Little Jack. 嘿 小杰克
[31:49] Excuse me? 你叫我什么
[31:50] – Could you do the thumb thing?- Shh. -你能再表演一遍那个手指的活吗 -嘘 别说了
[31:52] Like in the fairy tale? 就像童话里那样
[31:53] It wasn’t a fairy tale! 那不是童话!
[31:55] It was only a nursery rhyme. 就是首童谣罢了
[31:56] Oh, yeah. The lame one. 对 那首无聊的童谣
[31:59] Little Jack Horner sat in the corner “小杰克霍纳坐在角落
[32:01] eating a Horner pie… 吃着霍纳派”
[32:03] ♪ Stuck in my thumb,pulled out a plum ♪ ♪卡住我的拇指 拿出一个李子
[32:05] ♪ And said,”What a good boy am I.” ♪ ♪瞧瞧我是个 多棒的好孩子
[32:11] Look! A magic puppet. 看 一个魔法玩偶
[32:12] ♪ ‘Cause I’m a real boy ♪ ♪因为我是个真正的小男孩
[32:14] ♪ No strings attached. ♪ ♪不用提线就能跑能跳
[32:15] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢大家
[32:18] What’s impressive? 这有什么好吹嘘的
[32:19] I’ve been a boy the whole time. 我一直都是个真正的小男孩
[32:22] Little Jack Horner didn’t have any magic. 小杰克霍纳没有任何魔法
[32:26] He was a pathetic,buttered baker’s boy. 他就是个可悲的 烘焙师傅家的孩子
[32:31] Little Jack’s dead! 小杰克已经死了
[32:33] I’m Big Jack Horner. 现在只有大杰克霍纳
[32:35] Uh, Mr. Big Jack Horner, sir… 呃 尊敬的杰克霍纳先生
[32:38] – I barely know her.- What do you mean? -其实我跟她不太熟 -你在说什么呢
[32:41] We’re sisters, you goof. 我们是姐妹 你这个呆瓜
[32:44] We got matching face tattoos. 我们脸上的纹身都是一对的
[32:47] Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 简简单单 不在话下
[32:52] -Puss? -Kitty? – Puss?- Kitty?
[32:54] -Puss! -Kitty! – Puss…- Kitty!
[33:01] This is my job. 这是我的工作
[33:02] No, this is my job.I’m double-crossing the bears. 不 这是我的工作 我叛变了三只熊
[33:05] No, I am double-crossing the bears. 不 我叛变了三只熊
[33:07] They tried to hire me earlier today. 他们今天打算雇用我
[33:09] Well, they tried to hire me two weeks ago. 他们两周前就打算雇用我了
[33:11] That makes you plan B. 这说明你是个备胎
[33:14] – There it is.- Whew. -找到了 -好险
[33:17] Now, about your payment. 好了 你要的报酬
[33:19] Hold up. You promised us our weight in gold. 等等 你承诺给的是 跟我们一样重的金子
[33:23] I did, didn’t I? 我是这么说的 不是吗
[33:24] Ever hear of the Midas touch? 听说过点石成金吗
[33:26] Ah, cool. Dibs. 酷 我喜欢
[33:29] Oh, no.I misjudged the situation. 不好 我忘了不能直接碰的
[33:33] This is why you don’t cross Jack Horner. 这就是你为什么不能惹杰克霍纳
[33:35] What is this? 这是什么
[33:36] – Are you a pirate now?- Shh. -你现在当海盗去了? -嘘
[33:37] It’s like a possum crawledon your face and died. 这就像一只负鼠死在你脸上
[33:40] – Shh!- Of shame. -嘘! -丑死的
[33:43] Please, mock me quietly. 拜托 你要笑也小声点
[33:44] I hate it. It’s disgusting. 我讨厌它 好恶心
[33:46] Well, I love it.It’s distinguished. 怎么 我很喜欢 这让我看起来很尊贵
[33:56] Great plan, Baby. Real catlike. 真是个好主意 熊宝 “像猫一样”
[34:06] Uh, can I go? 呃 我能走了吗
[34:09] Pleasure doing, uh… 请便 呃
[34:12] – Puss in Boots?- Goldi. Bears. -穿靴子的猫? -小金 三只熊
[34:15] – Hola, Jack.- Kitty Softpaws. -你好 杰克 -柔爪Kitty
[34:18] My, you have a lot of nerve coming back here. 我的天 你居然还敢回来
[34:21] Please. I was the best thief you ever hired. 别这样 我可是你雇用的小偷里 最厉害的一个
[34:24] – You robbed me.- You set me up. -你抢劫我! -你陷害我!
[34:26] You said you were going on some spiritual retreat. 你跟我说 你要去给心灵放个假
[34:29] Namaste. 正在放
[34:30] And you’re supposed to be dead. 还有你 你应该已经死翘翘了
[34:32] I got better? 我好多了?
[34:33] Ugh. Just give us the map. 够了 快把地图给我
[34:34] – And throw in a dozen pies.- Eh? -再给我们一打派 -啊?
[34:36] Ooh. Have you got any savory pies? 噢 有没有香草味的
[34:37] – What? N-No.- Yeah, what flavors you got? -啥 不不 -对 你都有什么口味的?
[34:39] Can we get all of that in a bag to go? 我们能全部打包带走吗
[34:41] Oh, would you stop talking about blooming pies? Focus! 你们能别再想着派了吗 认真点
[34:44] Hand over that map, 交出地图
[34:46] or I’ll punch holes in the lot of ya. 不然我就在你们身上打洞
[34:49] – Oh, bums.- Look out! It’s coming down! -啊 倒霉 -小心 快趴下
[34:57] I hate talking fairy tale animals! 我讨厌会说话的童话动物
[35:04] What? Get back here! 搞什么 快回来!
[35:07] The best thief has won. 最棒的小偷赢了
[35:08] – Huh?- You’re right. -怎么回事? -你说的没错
[35:10] She did. 最棒的小偷赢了
[35:12] Oh, come on! 你怎么这样
[35:14] There. They’re getting away. 那里 他们要逃走了
[35:31] Nice catching up with you, Puss. 很高兴见到你 Puss
[35:33] Got to go. 先走一步
[35:36] Here, kitty, kitty. 小猫咪 过来啊
[35:40] Is that a stick? What are you gonna do with that… 那是根棍子吗 你要用那玩意做什么…
[35:42] – Ow!- Ow! Me knuckles! 啊 我的指关节
[35:45] You shouldn’t have done that, mate. 你不该这么做 伙计
[35:50] This idiot. 这个白痴
[35:57] Hey, Puss.I found a sandwich in here. 嘿 Puss 我找到了一块三明治
[35:59] I think it’s tuna fish. 我觉得这是金枪鱼馅的
[36:00] – Drive, perro!- Okey doke. -快开车 小狗 -好的好的
[36:10] Oh, cool. Another member of the team. 真好 小队有新成员加入了
[36:12] We are not a team. 我们才不是小队
[36:13] – Eyes on the road!- Whoa! -看着点路 -哇啊
[36:15] Who is this guy? 这家伙是谁
[36:16] – I’m Puss’s best friend.- No, he isn’t. -我是Puss最好的朋友 -不 他不是
[36:18] And his therapy dog. 也是他的治疗犬
[36:19] Definitely not. 绝对不是
[36:21] Finally. You need therapy. 终于啊 你确实需要治一治
[36:26] Give me the map. Trust me. 给我地图 相信我
[36:28] Trust you?Like I did in Santa Coloma? 相信你? 像我在圣科洛马时那样?
[36:31] Really? Santa Coloma? 你真要这样吗 这时候提圣科洛马?
[36:32] Sí, Santa Coloma. 没错 圣科洛马
[36:37] – Mine!- Mine! -我的 -我的
[36:56] Good people,accept this golden gift 善良的人们 接受来自靴猫的…
[36:58] from Puss in Boots! 金光闪闪的礼物吧
[37:13] Speed up! Go, go, go! 提速跑 快点 快
[37:18] Assemble the Baker’s Dozen. 召集面包师
[37:23] Careful with this. 小心点拿着这个
[37:25] I’ll take this and that. 我要带上这个 那个
[37:27] Oh, and these. One of those. 还有这个 这个
[37:29] And I got to take that. Yes. Yes. 必须带上那个
[37:31] No. Yes! Oh, yeah! 不要这个 要这个
[37:37] All of these! 所有这些!
[37:39] This one is right. 这个一定要带上
[37:54] I’ll get you, my kitties, and your little dog, too. 我会抓到你 我的小猫们 还有你们的小狗
[38:05] What? This is blank. 什么?这是空白的
[38:08] We’ve been ripped off! Where is the… 我们被坑了!真正的地图…
[38:10] Oh. Yeah. I knew it was gonna do that. 哦是的 我就知道它会这样
[38:13] “The Dark Forest is deep and far. “黑暗森林 遥远深邃
[38:16] Within its bounds, you’ll find the star.” 那里即是 许愿星所在方位”
[38:19] The Dark Forest? 黑暗森林?
[38:22] No one goes into the Dark Forest. 没人能进入黑森林
[38:24] Or comes out. 或者活着出来
[38:26] “A single wish burns true and bright. “最后一个愿望 绚烂又多彩
[38:29] This map’s the key, so hold on tight.” 这张地图是关键 千万握紧别放开”
[38:33] Suéltalo. 放手
[38:35] -You let go. -A stick? -你才放手 -一根棍子?
[38:37] What happened to your sword? 你的剑哪去了?
[38:39] Got rid of it, you know. 我把它扔了 你知道的
[38:40] Made things too easy. 带着剑行动 太容易得手了
[38:42] I needed a challenge. 我需要增加点挑战
[38:43] Yeah, you looked pretty challenged back there. 是啊 你刚才看起来很有挑战
[38:47] There’s no way I’m letting you hold the map. 我不会让你拿着地图的
[38:49] Well, there’s no way I’m letting you hold the map. 我也不会让你拿着地图的
[38:51] I can hold it. 我可以拿着
[38:55] Yeah, right. What’s your deal, anyway? 哦对 话说回来 你算怎么回事
[38:57] You run with the Chihuahua Gang? 你和吉娃娃帮是一伙的?
[38:59] I don’t think so. 应该不是吧
[39:00] -I don’t believe you. -That’s okay. -我不相信你 -不要紧
[39:02] As long as you believe in yourself. 你相信自己就够了
[39:04] Wha… 什…
[39:05] Is he deranged? 他疯了吗?
[39:07] -Yep. -What’s your name? -是的 -你叫什么名字?
[39:09] Oh, I’ve been called all kinds of things. 我有过各种各样的称呼
[39:11] Dog, Bad Dog, Stupid Dog. 狗 坏狗 笨狗
[39:13] Hey You! You There! Get Out! Leave It! Drop It! 嘿,你!就是你!滚出去!别动那个!放下!
[39:16] Big Rat, Small Pig, Rat Face, 大老鼠 小猪 老鼠脸
[39:18] Butt Nugget, * for Brains. 屁屁鸡块 没脑子的**
[39:20] You know, that sort of thing. 你知道 就是那一类的
[39:22] But I’ve never had a name that really stuck, you know? 但我从来没有一个真正的名字
[39:24] That belonged to me. 专属于我的名字
[39:26] -Is he done? -And you are? -他说完了吗? -你是?
[39:29] Softpaws. 柔爪
[39:30] Kitty Softpaws. 柔爪Kitty
[39:32] Wow. Yeah. Now, that’s a good name. 哇 这是个好名字
[39:34] There’s music in a name like that. 念出来就像一首歌
[39:36] Kitty Softpaws. 柔 爪 Kitty
[39:38] Nice try. Classic con. 这招不错 很经典
[39:41] No one’s that dumb. No one’s that nice. 哪有人蠢成这样 还那么善良
[39:44] I don’t trust you. 我不信任你
[39:45] Me, neither. He cannot be trusted. 我也不信 不能信任他
[39:48] But I trust him more than I trust you. 但比起他 我更不相信你
[39:51] Wow. This trip is going to be fun. 哇 这次旅行会很有趣的
[40:28] This must be the Dark Forest. 这里一定是黑暗森林了
[40:41] Oh, my God! 老天 救命
[40:42] It’s gone. 你的手没了
[40:44] It’s back. 又回来了
[40:45] Ay, qué miedo. 真诡异
[40:46] Nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的
[40:49] We step through as one. 我们一起进去
[40:51] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[40:52] One, two, after you. 一 二 你先来
[40:54] Wait, what? 等等 什么?
[40:58] Dog? Still alive? 狗?你还活着吗?
[41:00] -Let’s go find out. -Wait! -我们去看看就知道了 -等下
[41:10] Um… 嗯…
[41:16] For a Dark Forest, this place is pretty colorful. 作为黑暗森林 这个地方相当丰富多彩
[41:21] I wish I had my quinceañera here. 要是我的成人礼 是在这里办的就好了
[41:23] The Wishing Star is in here somewhere. 许愿星就在这里的某个地方
[41:26] Kitty, may I please see the map? Kitty 我可以看看地图吗?
[41:29] -No. -Seriously! -不可以 -你真要这样吗
[41:30] You won’t let me hold it for even one minute? 你连一分钟都不让我拿吗?
[41:33] Nope. Not even for one second. 不 一秒钟都不行
[41:35] Come on, Kitty. You’ve got to trust me. 别这样 Kitty 你要…相信我
[41:40] Wait. Wh-Wh-What’s… What’s going on with his eyes? 等等 这 他的眼睛怎么了
[41:43] Oh, they’re getting bigger. 哦 它们越来越大了
[41:45] Oh, Kitty! 噢 Kitty!
[41:48] You got to trust him. Look at those eyes. 你得相信他 看看他的眼睛
[41:50] Really? You call that cute? 就这?你管这叫可爱?
[41:53] Oh, look at her! 哦 看她!
[41:55] Those eyes are even bigger than yours. 她的眼睛比你的还大
[41:58] Do whatever she wants, Puss. 快答应她 Puss
[42:00] Wait a second. So poofy! 等一下 毛茸茸攻击
[42:03] No. With the paws? 天哪 猫爪踩奶
[42:05] Come on. 这谁忍得住啊
[42:07] With the hat? 帽子戏法
[42:09] It’s all so cute! 太可爱了!
[42:11] Cuteness overload! 可爱超载!
[42:16] Can we look at the map now? 我们现在可以看地图了吗?
[42:22] “Follow this enchanted chart. “跟着这张魔法地图
[42:24] It knows your path and knows your heart.” 你的心路即是你的道路”
[42:29] Is that us? 这是我们吗?
[42:46] It says we must go through the Valley of Incineration 上面说我们必须经过「焚化谷」
[42:49] over Undertaker Ridge, 越过「殡仪馆岭」
[42:51] through the Cave of Lost Souls? 穿过「失落的灵魂洞穴」?
[42:53] -Really? -Let me take a look. -疯了吧 -让我看看
[43:09] What? 什么?
[43:11] Swamp of Infinite Sorrows? 「无尽悲伤沼泽」?
[43:13] Mountains of Misery? 「苦难之山」?
[43:15] The Abyss of Eternal Loneliness? 「永恒孤独的深渊」?
[43:17] There’s something wrong with this map. 这张地图肯定有问题
[43:19] I guess there is a different terrible path for everyone. 我想每个人都有一条不同的可怕路途
[43:22] It’s almost like the forest 看起来 这片森林
[43:24] doesn’t want anyone to make a wish. 不想让任何人许愿
[43:26] Well, I don’t even have a wish, but can I try? 我没什么愿望 但我能试试吗?
[43:35] Oh, mine says… 哦 上面说…
[43:37] We skip through the Pocket Full of Posies. 我们要穿过「装满鲜花的口袋」
[43:39] -What? -Huh? -什么? -哈?
[43:40] Then drift down the River of Relaxation. 然后沿着「放松之河」顺流而下
[43:42] -That sounds fun. -No fair. -听起来很有趣 -这不公平
[43:43] Why does he get the good one? 为什么他得到了好的那个?
[43:45] Wander the Fields of Quick and Easy Solutions, 在「简单速通的奇景」里漫游
[43:47] and arrive at the star. 就能到达许愿星了
[43:49] Oh, wow! That sounds wonderful. 哇 听起来不错
[43:51] Oh, but no. This is your quest. 啊还是不了 毕竟是你们的愿望
[43:53] I don’t want to impose. 我不想打搅
[43:55] -You hold the map. -Really? -你拿着地图 -真的?
[43:57] But don’t you cross me, 但别跟我耍花样
[43:58] or your name will be Perro Muerto. 否则你的名字就会变成佩罗·死狗
[44:01] Okey dokey. 好的没问题
[44:05] Wait. Is that… 等等 那不是…
[44:09] It’s raining bears. Time to go. 下熊了 我们快出发吧
[44:11] Oh, I’m tellin’ ya, 这么说吧
[44:13] when we get that wish, 等我们拿到那个愿望
[44:15] it will make everything just right for all of us. 对我们所有人来说 一切都会刚刚好
[44:17] Will it make us rich? 它会使我们富有吗?
[44:19] Rich enough to hibernate all the year round? 有钱到可以全年冬眠吗?
[44:21] The richest. 世界首富
[44:23] Will we be, like, big-time thieves? 我们会成为一流的大盗吗
[44:24] -The biggest. 最一流的
[44:27] Eh, you know that suit Jack Horner wears? 你知道杰克·霍纳穿的那套西装吗?
[44:29] -Yeah. -I’m going to have one of them. -是的 -我也要有一套
[44:31] -Yeah? -Only mine will be purpler. -是吗? -只是我的要更紫一点
[44:33] -Like, twice as purpler. -The purplest! -两倍那么紫 -最紫的
[44:35] Nice. 真不错
[44:37] Big-time thieves coming through! 一流的大盗来了
[44:39] -I’ll race ya! -You can’t beat me, old man! -我要和你比赛! -你赢不了我的 老头!
[44:41] What kind of wish can do all that, Goldi? 什么样的愿望能做到这一切 小金?
[44:43] Oh, I can’t tell ya. 哦 我现在还不能说
[44:45] If you say what your wish is, then it don’t come true. 愿望说出来 就不灵了
[44:48] Sorry. Birthday wish rules. 对不起 生日愿望的规则
[44:49] Oh, come on. Mother-daughter secret? 哎呀 母女间有什么秘密
[44:52] Mama, just drop it, please. 妈妈 别问了 拜托
[44:54] Oh. Oh, okay. 哦哦 好吧
[44:55] Hey, come on. 嘿 来吧
[44:57] We’ve got some cats to catch. 我们还有几只猫要抓
[45:03] Birthday wish rules? What’s that mean? 生日愿望规则?这是什么意思?
[45:05] It means I am not telling you my wish. 意思是 我不能告诉你我的愿望
[45:07] He doesn’t want to tell us, because it’s something stupid. 他不想告诉我们 因为他的愿望很蠢
[45:10] Like conditioner for that thing on his face. 比如许愿要一瓶护发素 给他脸上那玩意用
[45:12] It’s distinguished. 干嘛 这明明很尊贵
[45:14] What about you, Kitty? What are you gonna wish for? 你呢 Kitty?你会许什么愿?
[45:18] Can’t tell you. 不能告诉你
[45:19] Birthday wish rules or whatever. 生日愿望规则之类的
[45:21] Ha! I bet your wish is something stupid like… 哈!我猜你的愿望一定很蠢 比如…
[45:26] You’re such a… 你真是个…
[45:32] This must be the Pocket Full of Posies. 这一定是「装满花束的口袋」
[45:39] Out of the way, demon flower. 让开 恶魔之花
[45:41] It’s pruning time! 修剪时间到了!
[45:50] Aw, thank you. 哦 谢谢
[45:55] We don’t have time for this. 我们没时间了
[45:57] Perro, I thought your path was supposed to be easy. 佩罗 我以为你的路很容易走
[46:01] You know, I think all you have to do 我觉得你要做的
[46:03] is stop and smell the roses. 就是停下来 闻闻玫瑰的芬芳
[46:05] Seriously? 你在逗我吗
[46:07] This is stupid. 这太蠢了
[46:09] -All I smell is bull… -Shh. -我闻到的都是shi… -嘘
[46:11] Watch. 看着
[46:16] Don’t rush through it. 不要着急
[46:17] Take your time and really appreciate 慢慢来 想想你现在拥有的
[46:20] what’s right in front of you. 然后心怀感激
[46:24] Ugh. His path is so corny. 呃啊 他的路真老土
[46:27] -Gracias. -And cheesy. -谢谢 -还很虚伪
[46:29] -And lame. -And weird, like him. -还很空洞 -还很奇葩 就像他一样
[46:31] Yeah. Why are you so ridiculous, dog? 是的 你怎么这么可笑 狗?
[46:34] What’s your story? 你有什么故事?
[46:36] My story? Oh. 我的故事吗
[46:37] It’s actually a very funny story. 这其实是一个非常有趣的故事
[46:40] Back when I was a pup, 当我还小的时候
[46:41] me and my littermates lived with a family. 我和我的窝友们住在一个家庭里
[46:43] A family full of pranksters who liked to play hide-and-seek, 一个全家都喜欢玩捉迷藏的 恶作剧的家庭
[46:46] and I was always it. 我每次都是当鬼的那一个
[46:48] Pick on the little guy, am I right? 家里最小的就是这样 是吧
[46:50] They tried putting me in a packing crate, a dumpster. 他们把我藏到箱子里过 还有垃圾箱里
[46:53] No matter how hard they tried, I’d always find them. 不管他们多努力 我总能找到他们
[46:57] So, one day, they get creative 所以 有一天 他们升级了玩法
[46:59] and they put me in a sock with a rock in it. 他们把我放进一只袜子里 还塞了块石头
[47:04] And then throw me in a river. 然后把我扔进河里
[47:06] I gnawed a hole in the sock, 我在袜子上咬了个洞
[47:09] and I swam to the surface. 然后游到水面上
[47:12] Never found them or my littermates. 但再也没找到他们 也没找到我的窝友
[47:15] So I guess I’m still it. 所以我想我现在还在当鬼
[47:17] Wow. 哇
[47:18] That is the saddest funny story I’ve ever heard. 这真是我听过的最悲伤的有趣故事
[47:21] Well, joke’s on them. 不过 看看谁笑到最后了
[47:23] That sock they put me in, I grew into it. 他们用来塞我的袜子 我在里头长大了
[47:26] So, I got a great story and a free sweater out of it. 所以 我得到了一个很棒的故事 和一件免费的毛衣
[47:30] Win-win. 双赢
[47:31] Dude, you didn’t win. 伙计 你没赢
[47:32] You of all people should have a wish. 你才是最该许愿的那个
[47:34] I already have a comfy sweater and two best friends. 我已经有了一件舒适的毛衣 和两个最好的朋友
[47:37] I got everything I could wish for. 我已经得到了我想要的一切
[47:38] -No magic required. 不需要魔法了
[47:41] Hmm? 嗯?
[47:52] Oh, lovely. 噢 真可爱
[48:00] Oh, we’re getting really close. 我们越来越接近了
[48:02] I can smell two cats, a dog and… pie? 我能闻到两只猫 一只狗 还有…派?
[48:07] Well, if it isn’t the idiots who tried to steal from me. 这不是那些 想偷我东西的白痴吗
[48:10] Hey, he remembers us. 嘿 他记得我们
[48:12] Behold, Excali… 看着吧 石中…
[48:14] Excali… 石…
[48:16] Excalibur! 亚瑟王的石中剑!
[48:19] Yeah, I couldn’t get this rock off of it, 是啊 我没法把这块石头从上面拿下来
[48:21] but still pretty cool, right? 但还是很酷 对吧?
[48:22] He’s gaining on us! 他快追上我们了!
[48:24] Okay, little left. 好的 再近一点
[48:25] That’s it! 就是这样
[48:27] -Go faster! -Whoa, he’s up me back door. -再快点 -哇 他盯上我了
[48:32] :Goldi! 小金!
[48:41] Oh, look! 哦 看!
[48:45] Well, start chopping! 喂 还不快去砍
[48:47] On it! You don’t have to tell me twice. 来了老板 不用你二话
[48:50] I’m gonna chop the heck out of this Ficus lyra… 我要把这棵树剁成碎片…
[48:54] Jerry, no! 杰瑞 不!
[48:57] Avenge me, Jack! 为我报仇 杰克!
[48:58] -Die, die, die! -死 死 死!
[49:00] -Nope. 不
[49:02] Time to bring out the big guns. 是时候拿出大武器了
[49:05] :Guess I overpacked. 我想我打包太多了
[49:07] Magic snacks. 神奇的小零食
[49:08] Save those for later. 以后再吃吧
[49:10] Ha! Pay dirt. 找到了
[49:13] All right, magical locust, defoliate. 好了 神奇蝗虫 植物毁灭者
[49:16] Fly and feast. 飞吧 尽情享受盛宴
[49:18] Eat those flowers. 吃掉那些花
[49:20] I-I’m not a magic locust. 我不是魔法蝗虫
[49:23] Why, I’m not a locust at all. 我根本不是蝗虫
[49:25] What are you, then? Some sort of demon grasshopper? 那你是什么?某种恶魔蚱蜢?
[49:27] A deadly fairy? 致命的仙女?
[49:29] Put a spell on the forest, then. 那就对森林施咒吧
[49:31] I-I don’t cast spells. 我不施咒语
[49:32] -Well, what do you do? -Well, I-I-I judge you. -那你是做什么的? -我 我会评判你
[49:35] I sit on your shoulder and judge your actions 我坐在你的肩膀上 评判你的行为
[49:38] and the quality of your character. 还有你的人品
[49:40] I’m your conscience. 我是你的良心
[49:42] I really did overpack. 我真的打包太多了
[49:43] Whoa! 啊!
[49:45] Help me, Jack! Help! 帮帮我 杰克!
[49:47] Aren’t you gonna help him, Jack? 你不帮他吗 杰克?
[49:49] You’re losing a lot of men. 你失去了很多人
[49:50] I’m not really stressing about the manpower. 我不太担心人手的问题
[49:52] I’ve got a bottomless bag of magic weapons. 我有一个无底洞的法宝袋
[49:56] These babies are gonna get me that wish 这些宝贝会帮我实现愿望的
[49:58] even after the whole team is dead and gone. 即使整个团队都死了
[50:01] Now, now, Jack, as your conscience, I… 好了 杰克 作为你的良心 我…
[50:03] Oh, my word! 哦 我的天
[50:05] It’s the noble phoenix. 这是高贵的凤凰
[50:06] She’s the symbol of rebirth and the eternal… 她是重生和永恒的象征…
[50:09] Oh! 哦!
[50:12] Pretty boss flamethrower, right? 完美的火焰喷射器 对吧
[50:15] I really have my work cut out for me on this one. 这次的活儿对我来说真的很吃力
[50:18] Don’t be near where I’m flame-throwing. 别靠近我扔火焰的地方
[50:29] Do your job, demon flowers. 干掉他们 恶魔花
[50:32] Soon. 就快到了
[50:37] Okay, Kitty, I think I’ve got it now. 好了 Kitty 我想我明白了
[50:41] -Trust me! -Easy, easy. -相信我… -悠着点 悠着点
[50:44] You’re gonna give yourself a hernia. 你会得疝气的
[50:46] Here, one more time. Like this. 再来一次 像这样
[50:48] Trust me. 相信我
[50:50] Aw. But of course I trust you and Puss, 噢 但我当然相信你和Puss
[50:53] even without the eyes. 即使你们不用这一招
[50:55] Yeah? Big mistake. 是吗 那你就错了
[50:57] What do you mean? You’re my friends. 为什么这么说 你们是我的朋友
[50:58] You know what trust gets you? 信任给你带来了什么?
[51:00] A sock, a rock and a swim in the river. 一只袜子 一块石头 在河里游泳
[51:03] You have to trust somebody, right? 你总有相信的某个人 对吧?
[51:05] Not me. Uh-uh. 我才不
[51:07] Whenever I’ve let my guard down, 每当我放松警惕
[51:08] I’ve been double-crossed, declawed, played and betrayed. 我被欺骗 被抓 被耍 被背叛
[51:13] Never again. 我再也不要相信别人
[51:15] I am a solo act. 我独来独往
[51:16] I keep my secrets, and I play my cards close. 我保守秘密 藏好底牌
[51:20] That’s how you get a winning hand. 这样你才能赢
[51:22] Take it from me. 记住我的忠告
[51:24] Never trust anyone. 永远不要相信任何人
[51:29] W-Wait. 等 等下
[51:30] That’s amazing. 这太厉害了
[51:33] You’re good. 你真厉害
[51:34] Kitty, I’ve been thinking. Kitty 我一直在想
[51:37] Ugh, thinking about what? 呃 想什么?
[51:39] My beautiful beard. 我漂亮的胡子
[51:41] It is very distinguished, yes, 这是非常尊贵的 无可非议
[51:43] but it does deprive the world a good look at, uh, the face. 但这确实遮挡住了我那张 英俊的脸蛋
[51:48] So, if it will make you happy, I could be convinced to… 所以 如果这能让你开心 我可以被说服剪掉它…
[51:53] -I’ve gotten used to it. -Wait, what? -我已经习惯了 -等等,什么?
[51:55] The beard– keep it. 你的胡子 留着吧
[51:56] Uh, well, you see, uh… 呃 你看 呃…
[52:00] Kitty, please, get this itchy thing off of me! Kitty 求你了 把这发痒的东西拿掉!
[52:03] It’s like a fever on my face! 我脸上就像发烧一样!
[52:05] Hold on. Is the great Puss in Boots asking for help? 等一等 伟大的靴猫在寻求帮助吗
[52:09] Sí, help. You were right. 是的,帮助 你是对的
[52:11] -The beard is disgusting. -And? -胡子好恶心 -还有呢
[52:14] And it’s like a possum crawled on my face. 就像一只负鼠死在我的脸上
[52:17] And? 还有呢
[52:18] And died of shame. 丑死的
[52:20] Okay, okay, possum face. 好了 好了 负鼠脸
[52:24] I won’t make you beg. 我不会逼你乞求
[52:28] Ow! 噢!
[52:30] Hey, slow down. Oh! 嘿 慢点 啊
[52:31] Go with the grain. 顺着纹理走
[52:32] You got to go with the grain. 你得顺着纹理走
[52:34] -I know what I’m doing. -Hey! -我知道我在做什么 -嘿!
[52:36] I’m a master of the blade. Right, Perrito? 我可是用刀大师 对吧佩罗
[52:39] What? What? What’s funny? 什么?有什么好笑的
[52:41] -Nothing should be funny. -Shh. Quieto. -这不该有什么好笑的 -嘘 安静点
[52:52] Ah, there’s that handsome face I remember. 好啦 这就是我记忆中那张英俊的脸
[52:55] The face I haven’t seen since… 那张我许久没见的…
[52:57] -Hey! -…Santa Coloma. -嘿! -从圣科洛马之后就没见的脸
[52:59] Ah, yes. Santa Coloma. 啊 对 圣科洛马
[53:03] You had it coming. 你是自作自受
[53:06] Here. You can have my gatito blade. 拿去 你可以用我的小猫刀
[53:10] Thank you. 谢谢?
[53:12] Better than a stick. 起码比棍子强多了
[53:16] Vaya con Dios, stick sword. 永别了 棍子剑
[53:21] Perro, what are you doing? 佩罗 你在干什么
[53:24] Perro. 佩罗
[53:26] Where did that crazy dog go? 那只疯狗去哪儿了?
[53:27] I think you like him. 我想你喜欢他
[53:29] No. No, I don’t. 不不 我不喜欢
[53:30] I think you’re ready to name him. 我觉得你准备好给他取名字了
[53:32] No, I just need his easy path to get my wish. 不 我只是需要他的捷径来实现我的愿望
[53:35] You mean my wish. 我想你说的是 我的愿望
[53:37] JACK HORNER: You mean my wish! 我想你说的是 我的愿望!
[53:40] Sorry. 对不起
[53:49] -The Baker’s Dozen. -Let him go. -面包师军团 -放了他
[53:51] Oh, I don’t know. I might keep him. 不 说不好 我可能会留下他
[53:53] Would you like a treat? 你想吃小点心吗
[53:55] Nice granny bag, Little Jack. 这奶奶包真不错 小杰克
[53:57] It’s not a granny bag. 这不是奶奶包
[53:59] It is a magic nanny bag. 这是一个魔法奶奶包
[54:01] Now, make with the map, 现在 把地图给我
[54:03] or we’ll see what the unicorn horn really does. 否则我就让你看看 独角兽的角能做什么
[54:09] Y-Y-You’re not gonna shoot a puppy, are you, Jack? 你不会是要射杀一只小狗吧 杰克?
[54:12] Yeah, in the face. Why? 对啊 朝他的脸 怎么了
[54:14] What the… 什…
[54:15] Give us the map, or else 把地图给我们 否则…
[54:17] -the baker man gets it. -Yeah! -我就宰了这个面包师 -没错
[54:19] I don’t even have the map, Little Bo Creep. 地图又不在我这 小怪胎
[54:23] Stop throwing my men at me! 别再用我的人扔我了!
[54:25] Come here! 快过来!
[54:27] Puss in Boots has the map! 地图在靴猫那
[54:29] Let’s get him! 我们去抓他
[54:33] I’ve got a plan. 我有个计划
[54:35] First one to the dog gets the wish! 第一个救到狗的 就能许愿
[54:38] What? 什么?
[54:39] Oh, come on! 哦 拜托
[54:52] Steady. 稳住
[54:55] Whoa! 啊
[54:58] What? 什么?
[55:02] So that’s what they do. Cool. 原来是这么用的 酷啊
[55:03] No! Not cool. 不!这不酷
[55:05] Ah, you shot me. 啊 你射中我了
[55:08] Ah, the sight’s off. 啊 瞄准器不太好使
[55:11] -I got him, Mr. Horner! -My bad. -我抓住他了 霍纳先生 -我的错
[55:14] Oh, no. 哦,不
[55:45] Puss, wait! Puss 等等
[55:46] Perro. 佩罗
[55:48] Thanks for the map, Softpaws. 谢谢你的地图 柔爪
[55:59] No, no, no! -No! -不 不! -不!
[56:01] Oi! You’ve just been crimed by the Three Bears Crime Family. 你刚刚被三熊犯罪家族打劫了
[56:05] -Yeah! -So long, you plonkers! -耶 -再见 你们这些笨蛋
[56:08] Los voy hacer a todos alfombras de baño! 我要把你们做成地毯!
[56:10] Puss, where are you? Puss 你在哪里?
[56:23] Puss Puss? Puss? Puss?
[56:27] Puss! Puss!
[56:33] Puss Puss.
[56:35] What’s wrong? 你怎么了?
[57:09] Thank you, Perrito. 谢谢你 佩罗
[57:11] What’s going on with you, Puss? 你这是怎么了
[57:15] I… 我…
[57:17] I am down to my last life. 我只剩下最后的一条命了
[57:20] And, uh, I… 所以 我…
[57:23] I am afraid. 我很害怕
[57:25] Well, it’s okay to be afraid. 害怕是正常的
[57:28] No, not for Puss in Boots. 不 穿靴子的猫不该感到害怕
[57:30] I-I’m supposed to be a fearless hero. 我本该是个无所畏惧的英雄
[57:33] A legend. 一个传奇
[57:34] But without lives to spare, I am nothing. 但如果没有那么多条命 我就什么都不是
[57:40] I need that wish to get my lives back. 我需要那个愿望 来拿回我的人生
[57:43] You should tell Kitty. 你应该告诉Kitty
[57:44] -She would understa… -No, no, no, no. -她会理解的… -不 不
[57:45] She cannot hear of this. 她不能听到这件事
[57:47] Okay. 好
[57:50] Adónde fueron ese idiota y su perro? 那个白痴和他的狗上哪去了
[57:51] Kitty will never trust me again. Kitty再也不会相信我了
[57:53] Not after Santa Coloma. 自从圣科洛马那件事之后
[57:55] But that’s just one bad heist. 但那只是一起糟糕的抢劫
[57:57] Santa Coloma wasn’t a heist, Perrito. 圣科洛马那次不是抢劫 佩罗
[58:00] It was a church, with a priest and guests. 那是一座教堂 有牧师和客人
[58:06] And Kitty. 还有Kitty
[58:08] Everything but me. 除了我
[58:11] I ran away then, too. 我当时也逃走了
[58:13] Oh. Oh. 哦
[58:15] Oh! 哦!
[58:17] You left her at the altar? 你在婚礼上 把她一个人留在牧师坛前?
[58:20] It was wrong. I know. 这是错的 我明白
[58:21] I am ashamed. 我很惭愧
[58:24] I just wish I hadn’t hurt her so badly. 我只是希望我没把她伤得那么重
[58:27] I regret that day. 我对那天的事很后悔
[58:30] So, maybe you should tell that to Kitty. 也许 你该把这话告诉Kitty
[58:33] Might make you feel better. 这可能会让你好受点
[58:36] Might make her feel better, too. 也会让她感觉好点
[58:41] Puss! Dog! Puss 佩罗
[58:43] Oh, there you are. 哦 你们在这儿
[58:44] What happened back there? 刚才发生什么事了?
[58:46] Kitty. I lost the map. Kitty 我弄丢了地图
[58:48] I messed up. 我搞砸了
[58:49] We’ll get it back. 我们会把它拿回来的
[58:51] We’ve been in worse pickles. 我们经历过更糟的处境 烂黄瓜那么糟
[58:52] Who told you that name? 谁告诉你那个名字的?
[58:53] What name? 什么名字?
[58:55] Uh, nothing. 哦 没事
[58:56] The bears! We have to find them before they find the star. 那些熊 得在他们找到许愿星之前找到他们
[59:03] Oh! We are so close. 我们很接近了
[59:05] It’s finally happening. 终于到手了
[59:07] I can taste that wish now. 我都能嗅到那个许愿星的味道了
[59:09] And you know what it tastes like? 知道它是什么味道吗
[59:11] – Pies?- ♪ Pies ♪ -像派一样? -♪像派一样
[59:13] ♪ Who ate all the pies?Who ate all the pies? ♪ ♪谁吃到了派
[59:16] ♪ We did, we did,we did, we did ♪ ♪我们 是我们吃到了
[59:18] ♪ We ate all the pies. ♪ ♪我们吃掉了所有的派
[59:20] Oh, it’s gonna be wicked. 哦 这太棒了
[59:22] Yeah. Imagine us, a big-time crime syndicate. 是啊 想象一下 我们 一个大型犯罪集团
[59:26] Not a big-time crime syndicate, love. 不是什么大型犯罪集团 亲爱的
[59:29] A big-time crime family. 是大犯罪家族
[59:31] Isn’t that right, Goldi? 对吧 小金?
[59:33] -Goldi? -What? -小金? -怎么了?
[59:35] Whoa! Hey, look, the map is going all fizzly. 看啊 地图一直在闪
[59:37] What did you do? 你做了什么?
[59:39] -Give it me. No, no, no, no. -Hey! -给我 -不 不 -嘿!
[59:42] Goldi, no biting! 小金 不准咬
[59:45] You’re the smash, I’m the grab. 你是打手 我是指挥官
[59:47] I hold the map. 我拿着地图
[59:48] -You got it? -Okay! -明白了吗? -好的
[59:52] “To find your wish, adjust your view. “寻你所愿 换个视野
[59:55] What you seek may be right in front of you.” 你所追求的 也许就在你面前”
[59:57] Well, that’s a load of rubbish. What’s that supposed to mean? 真是一堆废话 这说的都是什么?
[1:00:01] Right in front of us. “就在面前”
[1:00:04] It looks like our cabin back home. 看起来像我们家的小木屋
[1:00:05] You really think our cabin 你真的认为我们的小屋
[1:00:07] is in the middle of the Dark Forest? 在黑暗森林的中央?
[1:00:08] Baby, give it the old sniff test. 熊宝 快嗅嗅看
[1:00:11] Something’s cooking. 有人在煮东西
[1:00:13] No. 不
[1:00:15] Do not open that door. 不要打开那扇门
[1:00:17] We are home! Hello, door. 我们到家了!你好,门
[1:00:19] Oh, no, don’t go insi… 哦 不 别进去…
[1:00:21] Maybe just a quick pop in. 就快速地看一眼
[1:00:23] -Hello, chairs. -What say we hibernate? -你好,椅子 -我说 我们冬眠怎么样?
[1:00:25] Hello, honey. 你好 蜂蜜
[1:00:26] Hello, my old friend. 你好 我的老朋友
[1:00:29] I have missed you so… 我太想你了…
[1:00:33] Look, Goldi. Porridge. 看啊 小金 粥
[1:00:35] And it’s made just the way you like it. 而且是按你喜欢的方式做的
[1:00:38] No matter how you make it, she doesn’t like it. 不管你怎么做 她都不喜欢
[1:00:40] Stop it, all of you. 你们都住嘴
[1:00:42] Maybe our wishes have been granted. 也许我们的愿望已经实现了
[1:00:43] Just stop. It’s not our wish granted. 停下来 我们的愿望没有实现
[1:00:46] It’s an obstacle. 这是一个陷阱
[1:00:47] It’s the forest playing tricks. 这是森林在耍花招
[1:00:50] This isn’t real. None of this is… 这不是真的 这些都不是…
[1:01:02] Aw. That was your favorite book. 噢 那是你最喜欢的书
[1:01:05] You used to stare at it for hours. 你以前总是盯着它 看几个小时
[1:01:25] Too hard. 太硬了
[1:01:27] Whoop! 哎哟
[1:01:29] Too soft. 太软了
[1:01:35] Just right. 这个刚刚好
[1:01:39] Oh, this was it. 哦 就是这样
[1:01:41] What was it, Mama? 什么这样 妈妈?
[1:01:42] The day a little orphan girl 那天 一个小孤女
[1:01:44] broke into our cabin and stole our hearts. 闯进我们的小屋 偷走了我们的心
[1:01:51] The day when our world became just right. 就在那一天 我们的世界变得刚刚好
[1:01:58] How’s it going? Can you see anything up there? 怎么样 上面能看到什么吗
[1:02:03] Not yet, Perrito… 还没有 佩罗…
[1:02:05] -You okay? -Sí, I am good. -你还好吗 -当然 我很好
[1:02:07] So good. 好得不能再好了
[1:02:13] If you wanted to hold my hand, all you had to do is ask. 如果你想牵我的手 直说就行了
[1:02:17] Uh, just, uh, feel free to pull me up 呃 等你有空了拉我上去就行
[1:02:20] whenever you get a chance. 随便什么时候
[1:02:22] Oh, I was just remembering 哦 我刚想起来
[1:02:24] the last time I offered you my hand. 上次我向你伸过手
[1:02:27] Only, that time, I believe you had cold feet. 只是那次 你临阵退缩了
[1:02:36] Kitty… Kitty…
[1:02:41] About that day. 关于那一天
[1:02:43] Puss in Boots is not supposed to be afraid. 靴猫不该感到害怕
[1:02:46] But outside that church in Santa Coloma, 但在圣科洛马的教堂外
[1:02:51] that was the first time I ever felt fear. 那是我第一次感到恐惧
[1:02:56] So I ran. 所以我逃走了
[1:03:00] It was a mistake, Kitty. 那是个错误 Kitty
[1:03:03] It’s okay. 没关系
[1:03:05] -No, no. It was cowardly. -It’s okay. -不 这是懦弱的行为 -不要紧的
[1:03:07] -You alone at the altar. -Puss. -你一个人在牧师坛前 -Puss
[1:03:09] In your beautiful, poofy wedding dress. 穿着漂亮的 完美的婚纱
[1:03:11] Puss! It’s okay. Puss 都过去了
[1:03:14] I didn’t show up, either. 再说 我其实也没去
[1:03:16] Wait, what? 等等 什么?
[1:03:18] What do you mean, you didn’t show up? 什么叫你也没去?
[1:03:20] Well, I knew I could never compete 我知道我在你心里永远比不上…
[1:03:22] with your one true love. 你唯一的真爱
[1:03:24] -Who? -Yourself. -谁? -你自己
[1:03:26] The legend. 那个传奇
[1:03:29] I wasn’t gonna show up for that guy. 我才不要嫁给那样的你
[1:03:32] But you don’t seem like that guy anymore. 但你似乎已经变了
[1:03:39] Everything okay up there? 上面一切都好吗
[1:03:41] I’m giving you a thumbs-up, just so you know. 我正在给你们点赞 告诉你们一声
[1:03:43] Puss Puss!
[1:03:47] Look. 看
[1:03:51] What do you think, bug? 你觉得呢 小虫子?
[1:03:52] Do I wait for the cats to steal the map and then kill them, 我是等猫偷了地图 然后杀了它们
[1:03:55] or do I just kill everybody all at once? 还是直接把所有人都杀了?
[1:03:57] You know, I’m starting to think 你知道吗 我开始觉得
[1:03:59] you don’t appreciate the value of a life. 你不懂得珍惜生命的意义
[1:04:02] What? No. 什么?哪有
[1:04:04] I mean, I love these guys. 我是说 我爱这些家伙
[1:04:06] Flex the glutes. I need a solid surface. 把屁股放低点 我需要一条平坦的路
[1:04:09] There’s good in all people. There’s good in all people. 每个人都有好的一面… 一定有好的一面…
[1:04:12] You know, Jack, maybe we need to dig a little deeper. 你知道吗 杰克 也许我们需要再深入一点
[1:04:15] T-Tell me about your childhood. 呃 说说你的童年吧
[1:04:19] You know, I never had much as a kid. 你知道吗 我小时候没多少东西
[1:04:21] Just loving parents and stability and a mansion 只有慈爱的父母 稳定的生活和豪宅
[1:04:25] and a thriving baked goods enterprise for me to inherit. 还有一个蒸蒸日上的烘焙食品企业等着我去继承
[1:04:29] Useless crap like that. 诸如这些啦 没用的东西
[1:04:33] But once I get my wish, 但一旦我拿到许愿星
[1:04:35] I’ll finally have the one thing that will make me happy. 我终于可以有一件 能让我开心的事
[1:04:39] Oh, well, what’s that? 哦 那是什么?
[1:04:41] All of the magic in the world. 世界上所有的魔法…
[1:04:43] -For me. 只属于我!
[1:04:45] And no one else gets any. 其他人都不能用
[1:04:47] -Is that so much? -Yes! -这样过分吗?-当然!
[1:04:49] Agree to disagree. 那我们只能求同存异了
[1:04:51] All right, bring it over. 好了 开过来吧
[1:04:59] Help! 救命
[1:05:01] Sweet Mother of Goose, Jack! 我的老天鹅啊 杰克!
[1:05:04] Well, you know what they say. 你知道 老话常说
[1:05:06] Can’t bake a pie without losing a dozen men. 做个派就得牺牲一打人
[1:05:08] Oh. Oh! 哦 哦…
[1:05:11] That was horrible. 太可怕了
[1:05:13] Your wish is horrible. 你的愿望太可怕了
[1:05:15] You’re horrible! 你太可怕了!
[1:05:16] You’re an irredeemable monster! 你是个无可救药的怪物!
[1:05:18] Oh, oh. What took you so long, idiot? 哦,哦…你怎么才知道 白痴
[1:05:24] You’re not chatty, are you? 你应该不会像个唐僧碎碎念吧
[1:05:29] Okay, you take the window, I’ll take the chimney. 好 你负责窗户 我负责烟囱
[1:05:31] What do I take? 那我负责什么
[1:05:33] Oh, you take it easy, Perrito. 你负责原地待命 佩罗
[1:05:34] We need you to stay here and, uh… 我们需要你待在这里 呃…
[1:05:36] -Uh, uh, guard our rear. -Yeah. Yeah. -呃 替我们望风 -是的没错
[1:05:38] On your six. Got your rears eyeballed and covered. 在你六点钟方向 我负责掩护你们
[1:05:40] Hands in, crew. 伙计们 伸手
[1:05:42] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:05:43] Go, Team Friendship! 冲啊 友谊小队!
[1:05:45] Team Friendship? “友谊小队”?
[1:05:46] I did not agree to this. 我没同意叫这个
[1:05:48] Yeah, do better. Try harder. 是的 换个好点的 多想想
[1:05:50] Well, just a placeholder name, you know. 只是个暂定的名字
[1:05:51] I’ll workshop it, okay? 回来我们再讨论 好吗
[1:05:52] -Go get ’em, tiger. -Hey! -上啊 小老虎 -喂!
[1:05:53] -Take it easy. -别激动
[1:05:58] Ready to get our wish back? 准备好拿回我们的愿望了吗
[1:05:59] “Our wish”? “我们的愿望”?
[1:06:01] Well, I’ve been thinking, if you play your cards right, 我一直在想 如果事情顺利
[1:06:04] maybe we could share the wish. 也许 我们可以分享这个愿望
[1:06:08] Share the wish. 分享愿望
[1:06:28] It’s gone! 地图不见了!
[1:06:30] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:06:31] Someone’s nicked the map. 有人偷了地图
[1:06:33] What’s all this? What’s all this bother about? 搞什么鬼 干嘛吵吵闹闹的
[1:06:35] Oi! Did you not hear her? 喂 你没听见她说的吗
[1:06:36] The map is missing. 地图不见了
[1:06:38] Somebody took it. 有人拿走了
[1:06:40] Hola. 你好啊
[1:06:41] Oi! You criming us when we just crimed you? 我们刚抢劫了你 你又来抢劫我们?
[1:06:44] No, no crime-backs. 不 不能这样黑吃黑
[1:06:46] Oh, you’re dead cat meat. 你这死猫
[1:06:48] -Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了
[1:06:50] It’s all… yours! 那就给…你吧
[1:06:52] Nowhere to go, Softpaws. 你无处可逃 柔爪
[1:06:54] Really? Let’s see what the map has to say. 是吗 让我们看看地图是怎么说的
[1:06:59] No! 不!
[1:07:00] -Our cabin! -My honey! -我们的小屋! -我的蜂蜜!
[1:07:03] What the dickens? 搞什么鬼?
[1:07:05] Oh, no, you don’t. 不 你休想
[1:07:12] Oh, no. 哦 不
[1:07:21] -We’re coming, Gol… -I’ll get it. I’ll get it. -我们来了 小金… -我去拿 我去拿
[1:07:23] -Get off me, you big lump. -Hold still. -下去 你这个大笨蛋 -别动
[1:07:24] Hold on! I’m coming, Team… 坚持住!我来了 队员们……
[1:07:28] Sorry. Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry! 对不起 对不起 对不起
[1:07:32] Uh-oh. 啊哦
[1:07:33] -Shall we dance? I’ll lead. -Huh? Wha… -跳支舞吧 我来领舞 -什…
[1:07:37] Aah! Too hot! 啊 太烫了
[1:07:41] Aah! Too cold! Brain freeze. 啊 太冰了 脑袋发凉
[1:07:48] Oh, that is just right. 哦 刚刚好
[1:08:04] Aye? What the… 搞什…
[1:08:21] No! 不!
[1:08:25] -Oi! Forget something? 忘了什么吗
[1:08:36] They got Perrito! 他们抓到佩罗了
[1:08:37] Don’t worry, we can track them with this. 别担心 我们可以用这个追踪他们
[1:08:41] Wait, stop! 等等 快停下
[1:08:48] Puss, watch out! Puss 小心!
[1:08:51] Kitty! Kitty!
[1:08:52] Puss! Puss!
[1:08:57] Look! 看
[1:09:01] There, there they are. Just out there. 在那里 他们在那里 就在那边
[1:09:03] You go get Perrito. I’ll find a way out of here. 你去找佩罗 我会想办法出去的
[1:09:25] Puss Puss.
[1:09:34] Hey, good-looking. 嘿 帅哥
[1:09:36] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:09:37] Why so jumpy, amigo? 干嘛这么紧张 朋友
[1:09:39] Whoa, what’s happening? 哇 这什么情况
[1:09:41] Hello, Puss. Gazpacho? 你好啊Puss 来点西班牙凉菜汤吗?
[1:09:43] Long time, no see. 好久不见
[1:09:44] Always a pleasure to see me. 见到我总是很高兴
[1:09:47] ♪ Hola, number nine. ♪ ♪你好 第九条命
[1:09:50] It’s a proper party now that all nine of us are here. 我们九个人都齐了 这才是个像样的派对
[1:09:52] -Yeah! -Sí! Fiesta! -耶! -是的 嘉年华!
[1:09:54] You know what? 你知道吗
[1:09:55] I love you guys. 我爱你们 伙计们
[1:09:57] So, you are my former lives? 那么 你们就是我的前世?
[1:10:00] Reflections of the good old days. 那些流金岁月的映射
[1:10:03] Okay. 好吧
[1:10:04] Back when we were larger than life. 那时候我们生命顽强
[1:10:06] -A legend. -We dance. -是个传奇 -我们跳舞
[1:10:08] ♪ We sing. ♪ ♪我们唱歌
[1:10:09] -We are strong. -Like the bull. -我们强壮 -得像头牛一样
[1:10:11] Numero nueve, you remember this one? 最后一条命 你还记得这个吗
[1:10:14] ♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪ ♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
[1:10:18] ♪ Who is your ♪ ♪谁是你
[1:10:20] ♪ Favorite fearless hero? ♪ ♪最喜欢的无畏英雄
[1:10:26] Well, that’s it. Game over, innit? 好吧 到此为止 游戏结束了
[1:10:28] Them cats stole the stolen map we stole, 那些猫偷了我们从猫那里偷来的地图
[1:10:30] and we ended up with diddly-squat– nothing. 结果我们什么都没捞到
[1:10:32] Or maybe we could be happy without a wish. 或许我们不需要许愿也能很幸福
[1:10:36] What are we doing? They ain’t coming back. 我们在做什么?他们不会回来了
[1:10:39] Goodbye, purple trousers. 再见了 紫色裤子
[1:10:41] Oh, they’ll come back– for him. 他们会回来的 为了他
[1:10:43] You’re darn tootin’. 你真是太棒了
[1:10:45] Puss and Kitty always rescue me when I’m kidnapped– 每次我被绑架的时候 Puss和Kitty都会来救我
[1:10:47] which happens a lot– 每次都会哦
[1:10:49] ’cause we’re a team. 因为我们是团队
[1:10:51] -Aw, that’s lovely. -Yep. -这真美好 -是的
[1:10:53] Team Friendship. 友谊小队
[1:10:55] Ugh. No! That is a crap name. 啊不 这什么垃圾名字
[1:10:57] Well, we’re-we’re… we’re still workshopping it. 呃 我们…我们还在讨论
[1:10:58] Oh, them cats ain’t gonna risk their lives 他们可不会为了这只愚蠢的小狗
[1:11:01] for this daft little pup. 拿自己的生命冒险
[1:11:02] You’re just saying that because you want to eat ‘im. 你这么说只是因为你想吃了他
[1:11:05] I do not. I just want to pet him with my teeth. 我没有 我只是想用我的牙齿抚摸它
[1:11:08] Stop thinking about your belly, Baby. 别再想你的肚子了 熊宝
[1:11:10] In fact, stop thinking, period. 甚至应该说 你得停止思考 就是这样
[1:11:13] You’ll just hurt yourself, you muppet. 你只会伤到自己 你这个提线木偶
[1:11:15] “Muppet.” “提线木偶”?
[1:11:16] And why would I listen to 那么 我为什么要听
[1:11:18] a porridge-stealing orphan like you? 你一个偷粥孤儿说的话?
[1:11:21] -You’re not even a bear. -Zing! -你甚至都不是熊 -重击!
[1:11:23] I’m more of a bear than you are. 我 比你 更像熊
[1:11:25] She got you. 回击得漂亮!
[1:11:27] You’re nothing but a low-rent Cinderella. 你不过是个低配版的灰姑娘
[1:11:30] Oh! 哦!
[1:11:31] Well, that’s rich coming from you, Baby, 好吧 你能想出这么一句也不容易 熊宝
[1:11:32] ’cause you know what you are? 因为你知道你是什么吗
[1:11:34] Wait for it. 来了来了
[1:11:35] You’re a daft, fat, 你是个又蠢又胖的
[1:11:36] slow-thinking, no-reading, Lyme-diseased, 思维迟钝 不爱读书 患有关节炎
[1:11:39] flea-ridden dingleberry bear. 跳蚤缠身的 大蠢熊
[1:11:40] Boom! 绝杀!
[1:11:41] I haven’t got dingleberries. 我才不蠢呢
[1:11:43] No, you do. You do have ’em. 不 你确实蠢
[1:11:45] Dingleberries! 蠢熊!
[1:11:46] Oi! You shut up, you little mutt, 闭嘴 你这个小杂种
[1:11:48] or I’ll cut you from pooper to snooter! 不然我就把你剁成肉酱!
[1:11:49] I’m in the mix now. 轮到我了吗
[1:11:52] Okay! Okay, here we go. 好吧 我开始了
[1:11:54] You’re all a bunch of knuckle-dragging, 你们全部都是一群笨手笨脚的
[1:11:56] honey-scrounging, grub, 乞讨蜂蜜的小毛虫
[1:11:58] oafish*, *munching*, 畸形的** 吃相难看的**
[1:12:00] mangy *nugget* *, 肮脏的*石头 **
[1:12:03] and your snooter! 好了 下一个到谁
[1:12:06] I like the cut of his jib. 我开始有点喜欢他了
[1:12:08] Ah, this is great. 啊 这太棒了
[1:12:10] Razzin’ and ribbin’ and barbin’ and poopin’ and snootin’. 畅所欲言 无所顾忌
[1:12:15] Oh, I wish I had a family like this. 真希望我也有这样的家庭
[1:12:18] Speaking from one orphan to another, Goldi, 作为一个孤儿 小金
[1:12:20] you won the orphan lottery. 你中了孤儿头奖
[1:12:24] I like his jib as well. 我也开始喜欢他了
[1:12:26] -Let’s keep him. -What? -我们留着他吧 -什么?
[1:12:28] Huh? Where’d he go? 他去哪儿了?
[1:12:30] -No! We said no crime-backs. -No, Baby, wait! -不!我们说过不能黑吃黑 -不 熊宝 住手!
[1:12:34] Ow! Not the bees! 噢!不要蜜蜂!
[1:12:37] ♪ The legend will never die… ♪ ♪传奇永不落幕
[1:12:40] -♪ Da-da-da-dun. ♪- Bravo!
[1:12:43] One more number. 再来一首
[1:12:45] No, no, sorry, fellas. 不 不 抱歉 伙计们
[1:12:47] This has been fun, huh? 这很有趣 不是吗
[1:12:49] Yeah, but could you tell me how to get out of here? 你们能告诉我 怎么离开这里吗?
[1:12:51] I’ve got to get back to Dog and Kitty. 我得回去找小狗和Kitty了
[1:12:54] Whoa! I thought you were going to get the wish. 什么 我以为你要去拿到那个愿望
[1:12:56] You got the map. You don’t need them. 你有地图了 你不需要他们
[1:12:59] Yeah, get those lives back. 是啊 拿回那几条命
[1:13:01] Become the legend again, town to town. 再一次成为传奇 声名远扬
[1:13:06] Party to party. 家喻户晓
[1:13:09] Puss in Boots walks alone. 靴猫独来独往
[1:13:16] Yeah, Puss in Boots walks alone. 是啊 靴猫独来独往
[1:13:22] Was the legend so big there was no room for anyone else? 难道要成为传奇 身边就一点都容不下别人吗
[1:13:31] Oh, the legend’s still big, gato. 这样的传奇才伟大 猫咪
[1:13:33] It’s you that got small. 是你变得渺小了
[1:13:34] Yeah, you changed, man. 是啊 你变了
[1:13:36] I hear he’s best friends with a dog now. 我听说他现在和一条狗成了好朋友
[1:13:38] And he doesn’t even have a sword. 他甚至连剑都没有
[1:13:40] Some hero. 这算哪门子英雄
[1:13:42] You’ve become a scaredy-cat. 你已经变成一个胆小鬼了
[1:13:45] We should call him Wuss in Boots. 我们应该叫他 穿靴子的胆小鬼
[1:13:46] Ah, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:13:48] Didn’t you hear? His new name is Pickles. 你没听说吗?他的新名字叫小黄瓜
[1:13:50] So lame. 真蹩脚
[1:13:52] Where is your litter box, Pickles? 你的猫砂盒呢 小黄瓜
[1:13:54] You know what? You guys are jerks. 你知道吗?你们都是混蛋
[1:13:56] Which is very conflicting for me. 这对我来说很矛盾
[1:13:58] I’ll find my own way out. Adios. 我会自己找到出路的 再见
[1:14:00] Oh, you think you are better than us? 哦 你以为你比我们强吗?
[1:14:02] Without us, you will always live a life of… 没有我们 与你常伴的只会剩下…
[1:14:06] Fear. 恐惧
[1:14:08] You. 是你
[1:14:09] I do love the smell of fear. 我喜欢恐惧的味道
[1:14:12] It’s intoxicating. 令人陶醉
[1:14:14] It is? 不是吗
[1:14:15] Sorry to crash the party with your past lives. 抱歉破坏了你和前世的派对
[1:14:19] Or your past deaths, 或者说 你和过去的死亡
[1:14:21] as I like to call them. 我还是喜欢这么称呼他们
[1:14:24] I was there to witness all of them. 我见证了他们每一个
[1:14:27] Each frivolous end. 每个轻浮的结局
[1:14:31] But you didn’t even notice me 但你根本没注意到我
[1:14:35] because Puss in Boots laughs in the face of death, right? 因为穿靴子的猫当面嘲笑死神 是吧
[1:14:43] But you’re not laughing now. 但你现在笑不出来了
[1:14:46] You are no bounty hunter. 你不是什么赏金猎人
[1:14:48] You are… 你是…
[1:14:50] Death. 死神
[1:14:54] And I don’t mean it metaphorically 这可不是什么隐喻
[1:14:56] or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically 或者在修辞上 诗歌上或理论上
[1:14:59] or in any other fancy way. 或者用其他花哨的方式
[1:15:02] I’m Death, straight up. 我就是死神本身
[1:15:05] And I’ve come for you, Puss in Boots. 我是来找你的 穿靴子的猫
[1:15:08] But I’m still alive. 可是我现在还没到死的时候
[1:15:10] You know… 你知道的…
[1:15:12] I’m not a cat person. 我不喜欢猫
[1:15:14] I find the very idea of nine lives absurd. 我觉得 有九条命本身就很荒谬
[1:15:19] And you didn’t value any of them. 而且你丝毫不珍惜它们
[1:15:22] So, why don’t I do us both a favor 所以 不如我帮我们俩个忙吧
[1:15:25] and take this last one now? 提前把你的最后一条命收走
[1:15:28] That’s cheating! 那是作弊!
[1:15:29] Shh. Don’t tell. 嘘 不要说出来
[1:15:31] Run, Puss in Boots! 快跑 靴猫
[1:15:33] Make the wish! 许个愿吧!
[1:15:35] Go ahead, run for it. 去吧 快跑
[1:15:37] Makes it more fun for me. 这会让这场屠杀更有趣的
[1:15:55] Run. 跑吧
[1:15:58] Run. 跑吧
[1:16:02] Hey, Puss. 嘿,Puss
[1:16:03] Run. 跑吧
[1:16:05] Puss! Puss, we’re here! Puss 我们在这
[1:16:10] Wh-Where’s he going? 他要去哪儿?
[1:17:17] That’s the third time 这已经是第三次
[1:17:18] we’ve passed that same rock, Baby. 我们走过了同样的岩石 熊宝
[1:17:20] Oh, not again. 哦 又来了
[1:17:21] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么做?
[1:17:23] I’ve lost the scent. 我跟丢气味了
[1:17:24] You only have one job. 你就这么一项工作
[1:17:26] The one thing that makes you mildly useful is your nose, 你全身上下就那个鼻子有点用处
[1:17:29] and apparently, you can’t even use that. 现在 你连鼻子都指望不上了
[1:17:32] -Goldi. -I’m starting to think -小金 -我开始觉得…
[1:17:33] this wish isn’t what you promised us. 这个愿望不像你承诺的那样
[1:17:35] -Leave off, Baby. -So, what is it, eh? -别说了 熊宝 -所以 到底是什么
[1:17:37] What’s your “just right”? What’s so blasted important 你的“刚刚好”到底是什么 什么愿望这么重要
[1:17:40] that you’ve got us stranded in this haunted forest? 重要到你把我们困在这个鬼森林里?
[1:17:43] I’m getting a family! That’s what. 我许愿要一个家!就这么回事
[1:17:45] A proper family. 一个像样的家
[1:17:46] Then everything will be just right. 然后一切都会刚刚好
[1:17:52] Your “just right” is getting rid of us? 你的”刚刚好”…就是摆脱我们吗
[1:17:56] Well, I guess some people just stick around 好吧 我猜有些人只是个过客
[1:17:59] until the porridge is gone, eh, Goldi? 喝完粥就得走了 对吧 小金
[1:18:05] Come on. 别这样
[1:18:06] You didn’t think I would actually stay. 你们怎么会以为我要留下来
[1:18:09] I’m not a bear. 我都不是熊
[1:18:20] I was always afraid it was too good to last. 我一直担心 美好的时光不会长久
[1:18:24] And whether you think we’re your family or not, 无论你有没有把我们当你的家人看待
[1:18:26] if this is something that will make you happy, 只要这能让你开心…
[1:18:30] we’ll get you that wish. 我们会实现你的愿望
[1:18:32] Come on, boys. 来吧 孩子们
[1:18:41] Oh, what a good boy am I. 我真是个好孩子
[1:18:53] “Star light, star bright, “星光闪耀 星光炫彩
[1:18:56] “first star I see tonight, “唯此星辰 耀我夜籁
[1:18:59] I wish…” 许我所想…”
[1:19:00] I can’t believe I fell for it again. 真不敢相信 我又上当了
[1:19:01] Kitty, you don’t understand. Kitty 你不明白
[1:19:03] Don’t understand what? 不明白什么?
[1:19:05] That you’ve been playing me this whole time? 不明白你一直都在欺骗我吗?
[1:19:08] I need this wish. 我需要这个愿望
[1:19:09] Oh, yeah? You want to know what my wish was? 噢是吗?你想知道我的愿望是什么吗?
[1:19:14] Someone, anyone I could trust. 一个我可以信任的人 随便是谁都好
[1:19:16] Hey! 嘿!
[1:19:17] In my whole life, I’ve never had that. 我活到现在 都没能找到那个人
[1:19:20] But I thought I finally found that someone 但我以为我终于找到了
[1:19:24] without a wish. 甚至不需要靠愿望
[1:19:26] I thought it was you. 我以为那个人会是你
[1:19:29] But you’re still running. 但你逃走了 再一次
[1:19:31] Still the same old Puss in Boots. 你仍然没有任何改变 靴猫
[1:19:34] But I am not! I am not Puss in Boots. 但我不是!我现在不是靴猫了
[1:19:36] I’m… 我…
[1:19:38] I am on my last life. 我的生命已经到了尽头
[1:19:40] I need to get my lives back. 我需要找回我的人生
[1:19:42] Without them, I am not… I-I am not… 没有那几条命 我就无法…我就不是…
[1:19:46] What? The legend? 不是什么?“传奇”吗?
[1:19:50] I still can’t compete with your one true love. 看来 我还是比不上你唯一的真爱
[1:19:54] Go on, get your lives back. 去吧 找回你的命
[1:19:58] Just keep them out of mine. 然后从我的生命里消失
[1:20:04] Kitty, Death is after me! Kitty 死神在追杀我!
[1:20:07] What? 什么?
[1:20:08] I’ve been called a lot of things… 我有过很多不同的称呼……
[1:20:10] but never Death. 但“死神” 还是头一回
[1:20:12] I like it. 我喜欢
[1:20:13] -That’s my wish! -Oi! -那是我的愿望 -喂
[1:20:16] That’s Goldi’s wish. 那是小金的愿望
[1:20:55] Grab him! 抓住他!
[1:20:57] Move! Out of my way! 让开 别挡我的路
[1:20:59] I’ve got it! I’ve got it! Don’t got it. 我拿到了 我拿到了! 又没拿到
[1:21:03] That’s mine. 那是我的
[1:21:11] Bang, bang, bang! 砰 砰 砰!
[1:21:14] Oh, come on. You walked into that one. 搞什么 你干嘛往枪口上撞
[1:21:19] Mr. Horner, I need your help! 霍纳先生 我需要你的帮助!
[1:21:20] Duly noted, but a little busy at the moment. 我知道了 只是现在有点忙
[1:21:23] Pew, pew! 咻 咻!
[1:21:25] Mr. Horner! 霍纳先生!
[1:21:34] Ooh. 噢
[1:21:36] Aha! It’s bear season. 啊哈 猎熊季到了
[1:21:39] Oi, I’m gonna bust you up, plum thumb, 喂 我要痛扁你一顿 李子拇指
[1:21:42] and then I’m gonna wear your clothes. 然后我要穿走你的衣服
[1:21:44] That was weird. 你真奇葩
[1:21:47] No, no, no… 不不不…
[1:21:49] Baby! 熊宝!
[1:21:50] -Mama, help! -I got you! -妈妈,救命! -我抓到你了!
[1:21:52] -Papa! -Son, I’m coming! -爸爸! -儿子 我来了!
[1:21:54] -Got you. -Help! -抓住你了 -救命!
[1:21:55] -Hold on! -Something’s happening! -撑住! -我感觉有点不对劲
[1:21:58] Help me! 帮帮我!
[1:22:01] Help! No, no, no! 救命!不 不 不!
[1:22:04] Hang on, son! 坚持住 儿子!
[1:22:05] I can’t stop it! 我快撑不住了
[1:22:08] Mama, I’m slipping! 妈妈 我要滑出去了!
[1:22:09] I’m slipping… 我要滑…
[1:22:15] Like I told you, Baby, you’re the smash, I’m the grab. 就像我告诉过你的 熊宝 你是打手 我是指挥官
[1:22:19] Yes! Yes! 是的!是的!
[1:22:24] No! 不!
[1:22:31] Hey, Softpaws, how do you like these apples? 嘿 柔爪 你喜欢这些苹果吗
[1:22:35] Die! Blow up already. 去死吧 他们会爆炸
[1:22:39] Softpaws. 柔爪
[1:22:42] Okay. 好吧
[1:22:44] Okay, you know, maybe it’s time to bury the hatchet! 好吧 也许是时候和解了
[1:22:50] Oh, I shouldn’t have telegraphed it! 哦 我不该那么早喊的
[1:23:02] Yeah, I don’t know what to do with this, 我拿着也没什么用
[1:23:05] but if you think you need those lives… 但如果你认为你需要那几条命…
[1:23:08] Thank you, Perrito. 谢谢你 佩罗
[1:23:11] You know, I’ve only ever had one life, 你知道 我只有一条命
[1:23:13] but sharing it with you and Kitty 但是我的生命里 有你和Kitty一起
[1:23:16] has made it pretty special. 让它变得足够特别
[1:23:19] Maybe one life is enough. 也许一条命 就够了
[1:23:30] -Huh? -What is that? -嗯? -那是什么?
[1:23:38] Who’s that? 那是谁?
[1:23:41] He’s here for me. 他是来找我的
[1:23:49] Puss Puss!
[1:23:55] I’ve enjoyed the chase, gato, 我很享受追捕的过程 猫咪
[1:23:57] but I think we’ve reached the end now, you and I. 但我想 是时候做个了断了 你和我
[1:24:01] You gonna take the coward’s way out? 你要选择懦夫的方式作弊吗
[1:24:04] Run away to more lives? 追逐更多的生命?
[1:24:07] Or are you gonna fight? 还是你要堂堂正正跟我打一架
[1:24:15] Pick it up. 捡起来
[1:24:18] Go on, pick it up. 快 捡起来
[1:24:37] What’s the matter? 怎么
[1:24:38] Lives flashing before your eyes? 眼前闪过了前几世的走马灯?
[1:24:41] No. 不
[1:24:43] Just one. 只有这一世的
[1:24:44] I’m done running. 我不想再逃了
[1:24:50] Fear me, if you dare. 够胆的话 就畏惧我
[1:24:54] This is gonna be fun. 真有趣
[1:25:17] Bien. 很好
[1:25:18] Muy bien. 很好
[1:25:38] You really got to stop losing that. 你真的不该再把它弄掉了
[1:25:54] Say hello to my gatito blade. 跟我的小猫刀打个招呼
[1:26:02] Come on! 来吧!
[1:26:23] Pick it up. 捡起来
[1:26:26] I know I can never defeat you, lobo, 我知道我永远无法打败你
[1:26:29] but I will never stop fighting for this life. 但我这一世余生 将永远抗争下去
[1:26:54] Por qué diablos fui a jugar con mi comida? 我为什么要玩什么狗屁猎物游戏
[1:26:57] You’re ruining this for me. 你毁了这一切
[1:27:00] I came here for an arrogant little legend 我要杀的 是一个狂妄自大的蠢货
[1:27:04] who thought he was immortal. 他认为自己是不朽的
[1:27:07] But I don’t see him anymore. 但你已经不是他了
[1:27:14] Live your life, Puss in Boots. 珍惜最后的生命吧 穿靴子的猫
[1:27:17] Live it well. 好好活着
[1:27:21] You know we will meet again, right? 你知道我们还会再见面的 对吧?
[1:27:25] Sí. Hasta la muerte. 是的 人终有一死
[1:27:39] You know, 你知道…
[1:27:41] when you said Death was after you, 当你说死神在追杀你时
[1:27:43] I thought you were just being melodramatic. 我以为你只是在虚张声势
[1:27:47] The wish is yours. 这个愿望属于你
[1:27:48] You deserve someone you can trust. 你值得一个你可以信任的人
[1:27:56] I don’t need it. 我不需要了
[1:27:58] I’ve got what I wished for. 我已经找到了
[1:27:59] No magic required. 不需要靠魔法
[1:28:12] Ah, magic snacks. 啊 魔法小零食
[1:28:21] Holy frijoles. 我滴个喵啊
[1:28:23] I was worried for a second I would come out naked, 有那么一瞬间 我还担心自己会一丝不挂地出来呢
[1:28:26] but my clothes grew, too. Cool. 但是我的衣服也变大了 酷
[1:28:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:28:33] Gotcha. 抓住你了
[1:28:34] The last wish. 这最后一个愿望
[1:28:36] It’s mine. 是我的
[1:28:39] “Star light, star bright, “星光闪耀 星光炫彩
[1:28:42] first star I see tonight…” 唯此星辰 耀我夜籁”
[1:28:44] Perrito! 佩罗!
[1:28:45] “I wish I may, I wish I might “许我所想 祈我所愿
[1:28:49] -have this wish…” Huh? -Señor Horner! -此夜吾将…”嗯? -霍纳先生!
[1:28:52] Please don’t make that wish. Please? 请不要许那个愿望好吗?
[1:28:56] Please? 好吗?
[1:28:57] Wh-What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:28:58] Please… 请…
[1:29:01] Seriously, are you having a hernia or something? 说真的 你是疝气了还是怎么了?
[1:29:03] Pretty please… 拜托了…
[1:29:09] They’re such pools of vulnerability. 看那楚楚可怜的大眼睛
[1:29:13] It’s so cute… 太可爱了…
[1:29:16] how you think that would work on me. 你怎么会觉得 这招对我管用?
[1:29:18] Don’t you know I’m dead inside? 难道你不知道我的内心一片死寂吗
[1:29:20] By the way, your nose is bleeding. 对了 你的鼻子在流血
[1:29:22] Oh. 哦
[1:29:23] I was just buying some time for Team Friendship. 我只是在为友谊小队争取时间
[1:29:28] Team what? 什么小队?
[1:29:39] Spanish Splinter! 十指连心剑!
[1:29:41] Ow! 噢!
[1:29:46] Hey! 嘿!
[1:29:52] What have you done? No! 你做了什么?不!
[1:29:56] The map. My wish. 地图!我的愿望!
[1:29:57] Go, go, go! 走 快走!
[1:30:00] Whoa! 哇!
[1:30:03] It’s mine. 它是我的!
[1:30:06] Huh? 嗯?
[1:30:07] You looking for something? 你在找什么东西吗?
[1:30:09] Consider this my resignation, mister. 把这当成我的辞呈吧 先生
[1:30:15] What? 什么?
[1:30:16] What did I do to deserve this? 我做了什么 要受到这样的惩罚?
[1:30:20] I mean, what specifically…? 我是说 具体是什么?
[1:30:34] Gorgeous. 真美啊
[1:30:37] I hate to say it, but should we make a wish? 我不想这么说 但我们是不是该许个愿?
[1:30:41] Kitty, one life spent with you Kitty 与你共度余生
[1:30:45] is all that I could wish for. 就是我唯一的愿望
[1:30:57] You saved my life, sis. 你救了我的命 姐姐
[1:31:00] You was gonna make the wish, but you didn’t make the wish 你本来要许愿的 但你没有
[1:31:02] ’cause you wanted to save your family. 因为你想救你的家人
[1:31:03] -And I-I was really scared. 我当时 我真的很害怕
[1:31:05] And then… 然后…
[1:31:07] Oi, don’t get so blubbery about it. 喂 别为这事哭得这么厉害
[1:31:08] Whose porridge would I eat otherwise? 不然我还能喝谁的粥?
[1:31:10] I’m sorry you didn’t get your wish, Goldi, love. 很遗憾你的愿望没实现 小金 亲爱的
[1:31:13] But I did, Mama. 但我实现了 妈妈
[1:31:14] I did get my wish. 我的愿望已经实现了
[1:31:16] Everything… 一切…
[1:31:18] is just right. 都刚刚好
[1:31:22] Oh, now you’ve made me cry. 哦 你要把我弄哭了
[1:31:25] Now, what say we all go home and hibernate? 好了 怎么说 不如我们都回家冬眠吧?
[1:31:28] Hey, Goldi, you are a chip off the old block, you are. 小金 你跟我一模一样 真的
[1:31:31] Well, what can I say? 我能说什么呢?
[1:31:33] I won the orphan lottery. 我中了孤儿头奖
[1:31:36] Softpaws, Boots. 柔爪 靴猫
[1:31:38] -Goldi. -Bears. -小金 -三只熊
[1:31:39] Hey, Baby, you got any ideas for our next job? 熊宝 你对我们下一个任务有什么想法吗?
[1:31:43] Oh! Remember that pie factory? 哦!还记得那个馅饼工厂吗?
[1:31:44] I suspect that they might be experiencing 我怀疑他们可能有一个…
[1:31:46] a leadership vacuum. 管理层的空缺
[1:31:48] Oh, family business. 噢 家族生意
[1:31:50] Oh, how exciting. 真令人兴奋
[1:31:51] Now’s a good time to talk about ethical business practices. 在那之前 我有必要给你们上一课 关于商业道德的
[1:31:55] There’s a talking cockroach on my nose! 我鼻子上有只会说话的蟑螂!
[1:31:58] -Get it off! Get off! -Hold still. -把它弄下来!下来! -别动
[1:32:00] Oh, no, no, wait just a second. 哦 不 不 等一下
[1:32:02] Ow! Hey! Hang on! 喂 等下
[1:32:04] Hey, Perrito, about that name. 佩罗 关于你的名字…
[1:32:06] Let’s pick one out for you. 我们给你取个名字吧
[1:32:07] Yeah. Oh, what about “Chiquito”? 对哦 叫狗娃子怎么样
[1:32:10] -Hmm… -Ah. “Chomper.” -额… -啊 叫咀嚼者吧
[1:32:11] What do you think, Perrito? 你觉得呢 佩罗
[1:32:12] “Chomper,” no? “咀嚼者” 不够好?
[1:32:14] I got it, I got it. 我知道了 我知道了
[1:32:15] How about “Jeff”? 叫“杰夫”怎么样?
[1:32:17] -Jeff? -Yeah. -杰夫? -对啊
[1:32:18] He doesn’t have a Jeff’s face. 他长得不像叫杰夫的
[1:32:21] You know, if it’s the same to you, 可以的话
[1:32:23] I think I’ll just stick with “Perrito.” 我还是继续叫”佩罗”吧
[1:32:25] I kind of like it, 我还挺喜欢的
[1:32:26] since that’s what my friends call me. 因为我朋友都这么叫我
[1:32:28] Then “Perrito” it shall be. 那就叫“佩罗”
[1:32:33] You know, to be honest, “Chomper” is pretty good. 说实话 “咀嚼者”还不错
[1:32:35] Yeah, but no. 可以 但没必要
[1:32:37] Well, we’ll keep, uh, workshopping it. 我们可以继续讨论一下
[1:32:51] I want this vacation to be perfect! 这个假期必须给我完美
[1:32:55] Did you remember to pack my captain’s hat? 你记得把我船长的帽子打包了吗?
[1:32:57] Yes, Governor. 是的 州长
[1:32:59] And your captain’s shoes, your captain’s coat 还有船长的鞋子 船长的外套
[1:33:00] and your captain’s pajamas. 还有你船长的睡衣
[1:33:02] And what about… 还有…
[1:33:04] My boat! 我的船!
[1:33:06] Puss in Boots! 穿靴子的猫!
[1:33:14] Perrito! 佩罗!
[1:33:15] Team Friendship? “友谊小队”?
[1:33:16] We did not agree to this. 我们没同意这个名字
[1:33:18] Yeah, it makes us look ridiculous. 是啊 这让我们看起来很可笑
[1:33:20] Too late now. It’s official. 太晚了 已经是官方叫法了
[1:33:22] Aah! Seagull! Whoa. 啊 海鸥 哇
[1:33:25] Steady as she goes, Perrito. 掌好舵 佩罗
[1:33:28] Dokey doke. 包在我身上
[1:33:29] Where are we headed, anyways? 话说回来 我们要去哪里?
[1:33:31] Off to find new adventures 去寻找新的冒险
[1:33:34] and to see some old friends. 去看望一些老朋友
[1:42:14] PUSS: Oh, you’re still here? 哦 你还在这儿?
2022年 Tags:动画, 穿靴子的猫

Post navigation

Previous Post: Mission Impossible Fallout(碟中谍6 全面瓦解)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Terminator(终结者)[1984]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme