英文名称:Prom Night
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:37] | – thanks for taking us to the movies. – you’re welcome, donna. | -謝謝您帶我們去看電影 -不用謝 唐娜 |
[02:40] | See you at school tomorrow. | 明天學校見 |
[02:41] | I’ll wait for you at cheerleading tryouts. | 我們一起參加拉拉隊甄選 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna skip it this year. | 我想 今年我還是不參加拉拉隊了 |
[02:48] | Why? | 怎麼了? |
[02:49] | Well, my mom doesn’t think it’s such a good idea, you know, | 你也知道的 我媽不同意 |
[02:52] | – with all that’s happened. – she’s probably right. | -發生那麼多事 -也許她是對的 |
[02:55] | There’s only one spot left on the team, and one of us has to get it | 拉拉隊員的空缺只有一個 我們之中一定要選上一人 |
[02:59] | So that crissy doesn’t. | 千萬別讓克裡希得到 |
[03:01] | What did that poor girl do to you two to make you hate her so? | 她到底哪裡得罪你了 你怎麼那麼討厭她 |
[03:04] | Where do you want me to start? | 說來話長 |
[03:05] | See you tomorrow. bye. | 明天見 再見 |
[03:07] | Bye. | 再見 |
[03:16] | They had an 8 and 2 record in 1941, when they won the rose bowl at duke. | 他們1941年在杜克大學贏得玫瑰杯橄欖球賽時候 取得一個第八和第二的記錄 |
[03:25] | I’m home. | 我回來了 |
[03:59] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[04:30] | Joey? | 喬伊? |
[04:33] | I almost killed myself on this! | 你的球棒差點沒讓我摔死 |
[04:37] | Joey? | 喬伊? |
[04:38] | Did you hear me, butthole? | 小混蛋 聽到沒有? |
[04:41] | Hey! | 喂 |
[04:43] | Turn the tv down. | 電視關小聲點 |
[04:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪裡? |
[04:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪裡? |
[04:57] | She’s not here! | 她不在這裡 |
[05:01] | I swear to god! | 我向天發誓 |
[05:03] | Oh, help me, somebody! | 天啊 救救我吧 |
[05:08] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[05:10] | She belongs to me. | 她是屬於我的 |
[05:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪裡? |
[05:18] | – I know you know, you’re her mother. – no! | -你肯定知道 你可是她媽媽啊 -不 |
[05:20] | Tell me where she is! | 告訴我她在哪裡 |
[05:23] | She’s at a sleepover. | 她今晚在朋友家過夜 |
[05:24] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[06:01] | Help me! help me! please, stop! stop! | 救命啊 救命啊 停下 停下 |
[06:04] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[06:09] | I did it for us. | 我這樣做是為了我們 |
[06:12] | No! | 不 |
[06:16] | And then what happens? | 然後發生了什麼? |
[06:19] | And then I wake up, just like I always did. | 然後我就驚醒了 像以前一樣 |
[06:24] | Well, like I told you before, | 就好像我以前跟你說的一樣 |
[06:26] | The nightmare is an associate form of reliving the real experience. | 噩夢是真實生活的反映和重現 |
[06:30] | It’s to be expected. | 是你心有所冀 |
[06:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:33] | I just… they went away for such a long time. | 我只是…我已經很久沒有做這些噩夢了 |
[06:38] | I can’t believe they’re back. | 實在是難以置信 我又做回這些噩夢 |
[06:40] | Donna, it’s going to take more than three years. | 唐娜 治療的過程至少需要持續三年 |
[06:43] | You’re doing amazingly well. | 而你現在表現得很好啊 |
[06:46] | Think of him only as a phantom to you now. | 你現在就當他是一個夢魘 |
[06:50] | He was caught and put away forever | 而且他被抓起來並且被永遠囚禁在 |
[06:53] | 2,300 miles away. | 十萬八千里遠的地方 |
[06:55] | The only place that he can hurt you is in your dreams. | 他除了透過夢境來傷害你 別無他法 |
[07:01] | I just thought they stopped. | 我本以為我不會再做那些夢 |
[07:03] | Psychological trauma often heightens during times of transition. | 生活的轉變會提高心理創傷重現的可能 |
[07:08] | And you don’t need me to tell you that your life is in transition. | 無可置疑的是 你現在正在你人生的轉折點 |
[07:12] | High school is coming to an end, college in the fall. | 你快要高中畢業 秋天就要念大學了 |
[07:15] | The uncertainty that comes with being an adult. | 還有成人的過程中所產生的疑慮 |
[07:22] | The memories of that night will come and go and fade with time, | 那天晚上的記憶會隨著時間的推移慢慢變淡 |
[07:26] | But you will never forget it. | 但是卻無法忘懷 |
[07:29] | Just like you’ll never forget tomorrow night. | 就好像明天晚上一樣 那麼令人難忘 |
[07:32] | But hopefully that will be a memory that you’ll always want to remember. | 希望那會是你快樂的回憶 |
[07:39] | So, tell me, | 告訴我吧 |
[07:41] | What color is your dress? | 你明晚穿的裙子是什麼顏色的? |
[07:43] | It’s a champagne color with pink and gold beads and it’s corseted, | 是一件香檳色鑲有粉紅色和金色的珠子的束胸裙子 |
[07:48] | So it’s a little sexy. | 有點性感 |
[07:50] | Oh, it sounds pretty. | 聽起來挺不錯嘛 |
[07:52] | If you want to talk about sexy, | 說起性感 |
[07:54] | You should see lisa’s dress with that plunging neckline. | 你可要看看麗薩的那件低胸裙子了 |
[07:58] | Ronnie’s gonna love you in it. | 羅尼看到一定會愛死你的 |
[08:00] | Yeah, he’s gonna love me even more out of it. | 沒錯 要是不穿的話一定更愛不釋手了 |
[08:06] | I made sure ronnie got the biggest limousine he could find. | 羅尼盡他所能找到了最豪華的轎車 |
[08:09] | I can’t actually believe that michael is helping spring for the limo | 我實在不能相信麥克幫斯普林找豪華轎車 |
[08:12] | And a two bedroom suite with ronnie and bobby. | 還幫羅尼和鮑比找到有兩個獨立睡房的套間 |
[08:14] | It’s prom night. that boy’s planning on getting laid. | 男生們都打算在畢業舞會上泡到女生 |
[08:17] | Yeah. in his dreams maybe. | 讓他們白日做夢吧 |
[08:19] | All right, donna. have a look. | 好了 唐娜 看看吧 |
[08:23] | Oh, it looks good. I like it. | 哇 真漂亮 我喜歡 |
[08:33] | – donna? – what? | -唐娜? -怎麼了? |
[08:35] | – you okay? – yeah, I’m okay. | -沒事吧? -沒有 我沒事 |
[08:37] | What time did bobby say to be ready for the limo? | 鮑比說什麼時候用豪華轎車來接你呢? |
[08:41] | – 7:00. – oh, I’m so excited. | -七點鐘 -天啊 我太興奮了 |
[08:48] | – he’s going to be here soon, donna! – okay, aunt karen! | -唐娜 他快到了 -行了 凱倫阿姨 |
[08:58] | She’s come so far. | 她長大了 |
[09:01] | Going to her senior prom. | 準備要去高中畢業舞會了 |
[09:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:30] | Oh, my god. oh, my gosh. I’m sorry. | 我的天啊 真抱歉 |
[09:35] | Sorry. | 實在太抱歉了 |
[09:36] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 不 沒有關係 |
[09:42] | Have you stopped taking your pills? | 你沒有堅持吃藥嗎? |
[09:47] | Yeah, for like a week now. | 我已經一個星期沒有吃了 |
[09:51] | You know what dr. crowe said. | 你還記得科洛醫生的話吧 |
[09:54] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[09:57] | I don’t want to be numb tonight. | 不想變得呆呆傻傻地去舞會 |
[09:59] | I wanna remember everything. everything that happens. | 我要銘記所有的事 每一件發生的事 |
[10:07] | Besides, you know, it’s my prom. I’m supposed to be really anxious, right? | 除此之外 那是我的畢業舞會 我會緊張也是合情合理 不是嗎? |
[10:11] | Of course you are. | 當然 |
[10:13] | Gosh, you look so beautiful. | 天啊 你真是美極了 |
[10:16] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[10:18] | You are gonna have so much fun. this is gonna be a great night. | 你一定會玩得很盡興的 這將是一個難忘之夜 |
[10:25] | Oh, my god! he’s here. | 天啊 他來了 |
[10:28] | Don’t worry. | 別緊張 |
[10:30] | Here. | 來吧 |
[10:36] | I know she would want you to wear it tonight. | 我想她希望你今晚帶上這個 |
[10:40] | No, no. what if I get something on it? | 不 不 萬一我不小心弄髒了怎麼辦? |
[10:48] | She would be so proud of you. | 她一定會為你感到驕傲的 |
[10:53] | Come here. | 來吧 |
[10:56] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna go downstairs and tell bobby that you’re almost ready. | 我到樓下去告訴鮑比你差不多準備好了 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:05] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[11:16] | I wouldn’t be getting a scholarship or anything, not my first year. | 雖然我第一年不會拿到獎學金或者什麼補助 |
[11:20] | But I think if I work really, really hard… | 但是我會非常非常地…努力 |
[11:31] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[11:34] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[11:45] | You look so good. you clean up very well. | 你也很帥啊 西裝筆挺的 |
[11:52] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[11:56] | It’s so pretty. | 這太可愛了 |
[11:58] | Yeah. four hours with the flower lady. | 我在花店裡面選了四個小時 |
[12:00] | – did you pick it out yourself? – kind of. | -這個是你親自挑選的嗎? -算是吧 |
[12:03] | Did not! | 才不是呢 |
[12:04] | Okay, yeah. thank you. | 好的 對了 謝謝 |
[12:09] | – thank you. – here, I can do this. | -謝謝 -來吧 我幫你帶上 |
[12:13] | – I’m kidding, I’m kidding. – oh, my god! | -逗你玩的 開玩笑而已 -我的天啊 |
[12:15] | You totally scared me. | 你嚇倒我了 |
[12:18] | – perfect. – photo op. | -行了 -照張相吧 |
[12:22] | Okay, ready? | 好了 準備好了嗎? |
[12:24] | – so cheesy. – okay. one, two, three, four, five. | -好假啊 -好的 一 二 三 四 五 |
[12:30] | There we go. | 好了 |
[12:35] | We’re trusting you. | 我們可是相信你們了 |
[12:37] | – I went to prom once… – honey, honey. it’s okay. | -我曾經去過畢業舞會… -親愛的 親愛的 沒事的 |
[12:41] | I know, sir. you have nothing to worry about. | 我明白的了 伯父 你大可放心 |
[12:45] | You’re the most beautiful girl in the world. | 你是世上最美麗動人的女孩 |
[12:49] | – thanks, uncle jack. – come here. | -謝謝 捷克叔叔 -來 |
[12:52] | – I love you guys. – have a great time, all right? | -我愛你們 -希望你今晚玩得盡興 好嗎 |
[12:55] | – thank you. – good night. | -謝謝你 -再見 |
[13:01] | I cannot wait to get there. | 我實在是迫不及待 |
[13:08] | You look awesome! | 你簡直驚為天人! |
[13:09] | Let’s get to the goddamn prom. | 向舞會進發! |
[13:11] | You guys look so pretty! | 你們都太美了 |
[13:13] | Well, not the guys, the guys look very handsome. | 不是說男生 男生都帥呆了 |
[13:38] | Wait, now guys get in. | 慢著 你們也來照吧 |
[13:40] | You know crissy is going all hollywood with her theme this year | 你們知道嗎 今年克裡希打算走好萊塢風格 |
[13:43] | Since she’s the president of the prom committee. | 誰叫她是畢業舞會的負責人 |
[13:45] | I heard that she spent $100, | 我聽說她搞活動超支了10萬美元 |
[13:47] | 000 over budget and her dad had to write a check. | 她爸爸還得開支票呢 |
[13:51] | – stop it! – he’s totally pissed! | -不是吧 -他都氣瘋了 |
[13:53] | I wish that was my daddy. | 我倒希望他是我爸呢 |
[13:55] | Rich bitch, one word. | 一個詞 富家婊子 |
[13:57] | – oh, hyphen. – $100,000? | -中間加個連接號 -10萬美元? |
[13:59] | Come on, more pictures! pictures! | 來吧 再多照點照片 |
[14:29] | Next? | 下一對 |
[14:31] | Great. perfect. | 太好了 完美 |
[14:42] | – hey, winn. – yeah, that’s detective winn to you, kid. | -喂 韋恩 -這裡 我就是唯恩探員 夥計 |
[14:45] | This just came in for you. | 這是剛剛傳來的資料 給你 |
[14:50] | What? | 怎麼了? |
[14:54] | – biller here. – this is detective winn from bridgeport pd. | -我是比勒 -我是布萊傑伯分局的韋恩探員 |
[14:57] | I’m calling about a fax concerning the escape of richard fenton. | 剛剛接到傳真資料 是關於越獄犯理查·藩頓的 |
[15:00] | What the hell is going on? | 究竟發生什麼事了 |
[15:02] | We just received word from the hospital of fenton’s escape on wednesday | 我們剛收到消息 藩頓已經在星期三晚上從醫院裡逃脫出來 |
[15:06] | Why’d it take three goddamn days to notify us? | 為什麼三天之後才通知我們? |
[15:08] | Sorry, sir. I needed to notify the court. | 實在抱歉 先生 我必須先上報法庭 |
[15:11] | – damn it, I don’t believe this. – what is it? | -媽的 實在太難於置信了 -怎麼了? |
[15:14] | This is a case I had three years ago. hey, jones, get me a car? | 這是三年前我負責的一個案子 喂 瓊斯 幫我準備一輛車 |
[15:17] | Come on. | 跟我來 |
[15:19] | High school teacher, he got crazy obsessed with a young female student. | 他是高中老師 瘋狂癡迷他一位年輕的女學生 |
[15:24] | They fired him. that didn’t stop it. | 校方解雇了他 不過也於事無補 |
[15:25] | Then the family got a restraining order against him and he went psycho. | 之後學生家裡申請了法庭的禁制令 他患上了精神病 |
[15:30] | She got home from the movies, he didn’t know she was there. | 當那個女學生看完電影回家 他不知道她已經回來了 |
[15:32] | She hid under the bed and had to watch him kill her mother. | 她躲在床底下 親眼看著他殺死了自己的媽媽 |
[15:35] | Oh, my god. | 啊 我的天啊 |
[15:37] | We arrested that son-of-a-bitch at his house. | 我們趕到他家把那個殺千刀的抓了起來 |
[15:40] | We found journals of this guy having fantasies about this girl. | 我們還在他家找到一些他寫的愛慕那女孩的日記 |
[15:44] | He had pictures of her everywhere. | 日記裡貼滿了她的照片 |
[15:47] | That was pretty hard for her, too, she had to id him. | 對那小姑娘來說也真不容易 還要到警局去認人 |
[15:51] | You got something to say, mr. fenton? | 你有什麼話要說的嗎? 藩頓先生 |
[15:53] | Nothing can keep us apart. | 沒有什麼能夠分開我們 |
[15:56] | – that’s him. – she needs me now more than ever. | -就是他 -她現在更需要我了 |
[15:59] | She has no family. | 她失去了家人 |
[16:00] | – I see what you’re trying to do. – all she has is me. | -我知道你打的是什麼算盤 -她只有和我在一起了 |
[16:03] | – hey, listen to me. – you know we love one another? | -聽我說 -你知道我們是相愛的嗎? |
[16:08] | – ask donna. – can we go now, please? | -你自己去問唐娜吧 -我們可以走了嗎? 拜託了 |
[16:11] | Are we almost done here? | 認人程序快要完成了嗎? |
[16:13] | Donna makes me feel, and when I touch her… | 當我觸摸唐娜的時候 他讓我覺得… |
[16:15] | That’s enough! don’t look over there, look at me! | 夠了! 別看那邊 看著我 |
[16:18] | – can we go now, please? – we’ll be together forever. | -我們可以走了嗎 求求你了 -我們會永遠在一起的 |
[16:20] | You’re gonna be in jail! | 你要坐大牢了 |
[16:22] | We’ll be together forever. that’s my promise. | 我們會永遠在一起的 我敢保證 |
[16:25] | That’s enough. we’re going. | 我們受夠了 我們走了 |
[16:27] | All right, you’re going to jail. | 好了 你就進監獄吧 |
[16:29] | I’ll see you soon, donna. | 唐娜 不久的將來 我們會再會的 |
[16:32] | We matched dna, his prints were everywhere, | 我們校對過DNA 在房子到處都找到他的指紋 |
[16:34] | So her iding him sealed the deal. | 所以她指認過後就確認定案了 |
[16:36] | As far as we were concerned, he was going to die. definitely. | 當時我們認為 他一定會判死刑的 |
[16:41] | The jury didn’t think so. no, they came back with insanity. | 但是陪審團因為他精神失常而判他監禁 |
[16:45] | He’s been in a maximum security prison for the criminally insane | 他一直監禁在守衛最森嚴的精神病人專屬監獄 |
[16:48] | Up until three days ago. | 直到三天前 他越獄了 |
[16:51] | What happened to the girl? | 那個女孩後來怎樣了? |
[16:52] | Well, she’s got an aunt and uncle that live here. they took her in. | 她的阿姨和叔叔住在這裡 他們收養了她 |
[16:58] | After the trial, things settled down a little bit, | 審判過後 事情慢慢好轉 |
[17:00] | – until she started getting the letters. – letters? | -但是後來她開始收到一些信 -信? |
[17:03] | Yeah, and some sick shit, too. hang tight, kid. | 對啊 是那個變態寫給她的 等著吧 夥計 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna go tell the aunt and uncle. this is gonna rock their world. | 我要把這件事告知她的阿姨和叔叔 這消息將是驚天雷劈 |
[17:15] | – oh, we’re turning in! we’re here! – are we here? yeah! | -我們要進去了 我們到了 -我們到了嗎? 太好了! |
[17:23] | Holy crap! | 他媽的棒極了 |
[17:28] | We’re here! | 我們到了! |
[17:31] | Talk about hollywood. | 這就是好萊塢了 |
[17:48] | You look lovely. | 你真漂亮 |
[17:51] | Nice try, mr. nichols. bad boy. | 不錯嘛 尼克先生 壞孩子 |
[17:55] | Oh, god! | 啊 天啊 |
[18:26] | May I help you, sir? | 有什麼可以為你效勞嗎 先生? |
[18:32] | Donna keppel, you look incredible. | 唐娜·凱珀 你真的美極了 |
[18:35] | And claire, you, too. | 還有克萊爾 你也是 |
[18:37] | And lisa, wow! | 還有麗薩 哇! |
[18:39] | That dress, it’s so… | 那裙子 實在是太… |
[18:41] | Inappropriate? | 不合時宜? |
[18:43] | Crissy! wow, your dress… | 克裡希 哇 你的裙子… |
[18:47] | It’s so simple. | 太樸素了吧 |
[18:49] | It’s so you. | 太有你的風格了 |
[18:50] | Girls. | 女孩們 |
[18:54] | Gentlemen? | 先生們? |
[18:55] | Crissy, come on, this is prom. | 克裡希 別這樣 這可是畢業舞會 |
[18:58] | Okay, let’s just all be nice, and just forget about the past. | 好吧 讓我們冰釋前嫌 以禮相待 好嗎? |
[19:03] | As fellow prom queen nominee, I want to wish you luck tonight. | 同為舞後候選人 我祝你今晚好運 |
[19:08] | You’re gonna need all you can get. | 你大概得拼老命了 |
[19:11] | Oh, you think you got it all wrapped up, do you? | 你已經胸有成竹了是不是? |
[19:14] | Well, they’re certainly not propped up and on parade like yours are, | 他們當然不會像你們這樣招搖過市 |
[19:18] | That’s for sure. | 這點是肯定的 |
[19:20] | Baby, baby, she’s not even worth it. | 寶貝 他根本不配 |
[19:23] | Look, you’re gonna be queen, I’m gonna be your king, all right? | 你是舞後 我是你的舞王 不是嗎 |
[19:27] | Look, I’m gonna go get the keys right quick. I’ll be back. | 我去拿鑰匙了 馬上回來 |
[19:30] | – are you okay? – yeah, I’m okay. | -你沒事吧 -我沒事 |
[19:33] | Lisa, you really do look beautiful. I just know you’re gonna win. | 麗薩 你看上去真漂亮 我想你一定會贏 |
[19:37] | Well, thanks, ms. waters. | 謝謝 華特士小姐 |
[19:40] | – have fun. – bye. | -玩得開心 -待會兒見 |
[19:42] | I know who she voted for. | 我知道她投了誰的票 |
[19:46] | – she is so in love with you. – shut up. | -她迷上你了 -給我閉嘴 |
[19:49] | Bridgeport high, huh? | 布萊傑伯高中 |
[19:51] | Come on, now. what’s up, everybody, and welcome to the prom of all proms! | 來吧 各位 歡迎來到我們的至尊舞會 |
[19:55] | – oh, my god! look at this place! – hey, look at me on the big screen. | -天哪 瞧瞧這裡 -看 我在大屏幕上 |
[19:58] | Bridgeport high, make some noise! | 布萊傑伯高中 再熱烈一點 |
[20:03] | My name is dj tyler. I’m gonna be hosting the events tonight. | 我是節目主持人泰勒 今晚由我主持這兒的節目 |
[20:07] | This has to be the greatest prom on earth. | 這將會是地球上最棒的舞會 |
[20:09] | Brought to you also by crissy lynn. I see you over there, girl. yeah! | 獻給你們還有克裡希·林恩 姑娘 我看見你了 |
[20:14] | Congratulations, bridgeport high, to all 206 of you graduates. | 布萊傑伯高中的206位畢業生 祝賀你們 |
[20:19] | It’s time to get the party started! | 狂歡開始 |
[20:20] | get out there and get your party pumping! | 盡情娛樂 舞動世界 |
[20:23] | Now, it’s time for a little consequence. | 現在來宣佈一個小小的結果 |
[20:25] | I mean, you gotta hand it to crissy, though. this is amazing! | 你要把位子拱手讓給克裡希 這實在太瘋狂了 |
[20:27] | Wait, does this mean we can’t make fun of her anymore? | 等下 是不是意味著再也不能取笑她了 |
[20:31] | Nah! | 不是 |
[20:53] | And just so you know, our fitness center will be closed | 跟您說明一下 我們健身中心要關門了 |
[20:56] | Because of the renovations being done on the mezzanine level. | 因為樓層之間裝修 |
[20:59] | Thank you, mr. ramsey. if I can just get your autograph. | 謝謝 萊姆西先生 可以簽下名字嗎 |
[21:02] | Can I get three keys to suite 312? I have it reserved under ronnie heflin. | 能不能給我三把312房間的鑰匙 用羅尼·海弗林的名字預定的 |
[21:06] | One moment. | 稍等一下 |
[21:11] | All right. there you are, mr. heflin. | 給 拿好了 海弗林先生 |
[21:14] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[21:16] | Do you have a preference as to which floor, mr. ramsey? | 萊姆西先生 你想入住哪層呢 |
[21:19] | Third floor would be great. | 三樓再好不過了 |
[21:24] | You really outdid yourself, crissy. I mean, we really appreciate it. | 克裡希 你真是超越自我 我們很欣賞 |
[21:27] | Thanks. I wanted it to look just like an l.a. club. | 謝謝 我想要這裡看上去就像洛杉磯的夜總會 |
[21:31] | I mean, nobody can believe it, right? | 不可思議 是嗎 |
[21:40] | – one for you. – thank you. | -一把給你 -謝謝 |
[21:42] | One for you. | 這把給你 |
[21:44] | – and one for… – we’re going up to the room to freshen up. | -這是給… -我們要上去再打扮一下 |
[21:48] | Why, baby? you look great. | 為什麼 寶貝 你看上去很漂亮了 |
[21:49] | That’s correct! you’re doing very well tonight. | 一點沒錯 你今晚表現優良 |
[21:52] | But I’ll look even better when I get back. | 但是我回來後會更光彩動人 |
[21:57] | Well, let’s go get a table, before they’re all gone. | 在她們走之前 我們先去找張桌子吧 |
[22:01] | Oh, hold that door. | 門別關 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[22:14] | Oh, man. | 夥計 瞧啊 |
[22:17] | So… | 那麼… |
[22:19] | Which one of you beautiful young women is my date tonight? | 年輕漂亮的小姐 你們哪位今夜願意和我約會 |
[22:25] | So, we’re gonna take this party upstairs, ladies. room 604. | 我們上樓狂歡吧 在604房間 |
[22:31] | Yeah, we’ii… be right up. | 我們… 馬上就來 |
[22:33] | Lisa! | 麗薩 |
[22:36] | – 604. – right. got it. | -604 -好的 知道了 |
[22:39] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[22:41] | – I’m gonna hold you to that. – sixth floor. | -我會等你的 -在六樓 |
[22:46] | Excuse me. what’s his problem? | 怎麼了 他有毛病啊? |
[22:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天那 |
[22:51] | The one on the end looked like my dad. I swear. | 我發誓 靠後的那個男人看上去像我老爸 |
[22:54] | Kind of, yeah! | 真有點像 |
[22:58] | That one guy was kind of cute. | 有一個傢伙還是蠻可愛的 |
[23:01] | – no! – no! | -不 -一點也不 |
[23:02] | Oh, my god! | 天那 |
[23:04] | Oh, my god, you guys! | 天那 你們這些傢伙 |
[23:07] | Come here, come here, come here! | 過來 過來 |
[23:24] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[23:26] | My card, it doesn’t seem to work. can you help? | 我的卡好像不太管用 能幫下忙嗎 |
[23:45] | Here’s your problem, it’s got a scratch. | 是卡刮壞了 |
[23:57] | Call the front desk, and someone will bring you a replacement card. | 打電話給前台 他們會幫你換的 |
[24:01] | Thank you very much. | 非常感謝 |
[24:04] | One more thing. | 還有件事情 |
[24:07] | Can I have some extra towels? | 再給我些毛巾好嗎 |
[24:09] | Sure. | 當然可以 |
[24:52] | Jack? | 捷克? |
[24:53] | Detective winn. | 韋恩警官 |
[24:55] | – is she here? – no, no, she’s not. | -她在家嗎 -不 她不在 |
[24:57] | – she’s at her senior prom, why? – jack, I gotta talk to you. | -她去高中畢業舞會了 什麼事 -捷克 聊兩句 |
[25:01] | Come outside. | 出來吧 |
[25:07] | What’s going on? | 發生什麼事了 |
[25:08] | Jack, it’s richard fenton. he escaped from jail three days ago. | 捷克 有關理查·藩頓的 三天前他從監獄逃走了 |
[25:12] | He’s at large. | 他現在逍遙法外 |
[25:13] | How could it take so long for us to be notified? | 怎麼過了這麼久才通知我們 |
[25:18] | Jack, I think we should bring donna home, just to be safe. | 捷克 出於安全 我們要把唐娜帶回家 |
[25:21] | I can’t take a chance. I gotta put a unit on your house, you know that. | 我不能冒險 我會派分隊來守住你的屋子 |
[25:26] | All right? and I’m gonna put backup on the hotel. | 好嗎 我要去酒店增援了 |
[25:30] | No. | 不 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[26:02] | For what? | 謝什麼呢 |
[26:04] | For tonight. | 今晚啊 |
[26:06] | For everything. | 感謝這裡的一切 |
[26:08] | Well, you’re welcome. | 你太客氣了 |
[26:11] | I am pretty awesome. | 我棒極了吧 |
[26:13] | – at prom, you’re gonna talk about this? – I don’t understand… | -現在是舞會 你卻要談論這事 -我不明白… |
[26:16] | Hey, what’s going on with claire and michael? | 克萊爾和麥克怎麼了 |
[26:20] | Oh, same ol’, same ol’. | 這是老問題了 |
[26:23] | He’s freaking out because she’s going away to college. you know. | 你知道的 因為她去外地讀大學 所以疑神疑鬼 |
[26:28] | Babe, they’ll be fine. | 寶貝 他們會沒事的 |
[26:31] | – I gotta talk to you. – okay. I’ll be right back. | -我要和你談談 -好的 我馬上回來 |
[26:35] | – what’s going on? – michael. he’s making me so damn mad. | -怎麼了 -麥克 他快把我弄瘋掉了 |
[26:39] | And on top of that, I have killer cramps. | 除此之外 我還有要命的經痛 |
[26:43] | Don’t let a stupid argument ruin your prom night, okay? | 不要因為無聊的爭論毀了你的舞會 好嗎 |
[26:46] | And I have midol up in my purse. I’ll go get it for you. | 我包裡有Midol(止痛藥) 等下去拿給你 |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[26:52] | Is everything okay? | 沒事吧 |
[26:53] | Yeah, I need the key to the suite. I gotta go get something for claire. | 我要房間的鑰匙 去拿些東西給克萊爾 |
[26:56] | – I’ll just go with you. – oh, no, no. it’s okay. | -我和你一起去 -不要了 我一個人去 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[28:10] | Patrol car just pulled up. | 警車剛來了 |
[28:16] | I don’t understand how you could not bring her home with that maniac on | 我不明白 你知道那個瘋子逍遙法外 |
[28:21] | the loose. | 還不把她帶回來 |
[28:23] | And detective winn, he said he wanted to bring her home, you said that… | 韋恩警官說 要把她帶回來 你說… |
[28:25] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:27] | But he also said that there’s no reason to believe that fenton’s headed | 但是他也說了還沒有根據藩頓 |
[28:31] | this way. | 會朝這邊來 |
[28:32] | And, honey, if we show up at her prom, in front of all her friends, | 親愛的 如果在她朋友面前把舞會攪了 |
[28:37] | What’s that gonna do to all the progress that she’s made over the past | 在過去三年裡她所有的努力 |
[28:42] | three years? | 會怎麼樣呢 |
[28:43] | Do you remember how many nights she woke up screaming? | 還記得有多少夜晚 她在尖叫中驚醒嗎 |
[28:47] | I just don’t ever want that little girl to go through that again, do you? | 我不想讓她再經歷那一切了 你怎麼想 |
[28:50] | No, of course I don’t. | 我當然也不想這樣 |
[28:54] | – but I’m so scared. – I know, I know. | -但是我好害怕 -我明白 |
[29:47] | Hello? | 誰 |
[29:50] | Is anybody here? | 誰在這裡 |
[30:04] | Claire? | 克萊爾? |
[30:43] | Bobby? | 鮑比? |
[30:46] | Is that you? | 是你嗎 |
[30:56] | – oh, my god. – sorry. | -天那 -對不起 |
[30:58] | You scared the hell out of me! | 你要嚇死我了 |
[31:01] | Are you okay? | 你沒事吧 |
[31:03] | No. | 沒事 |
[31:05] | What happened? | 發生什麼事了 |
[31:06] | Michael thinks I’m going away to school just so I can date other guys. | 麥克認為我去大學會和別的男人約會 |
[31:10] | He just went ballistic because he saw me talking to rick. he’s impossible. | 他剛才抓狂就因為看見我和裡克說話 我怎麼可能和他呢 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry. here, take these, it’ll make you feel better. | 很抱歉 來拿著 吃下去 會讓你感覺好點的 |
[31:20] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[31:23] | Do you want me to hang out with you, until you want to go back downstairs? | 要不要我陪你 到你想下去為止 |
[31:26] | No. I’m just gonna fix my face, then I’ll come back down. thanks. | 不用了 我給臉補下妝 馬上就下去 謝謝你 |
[31:32] | How are you doing? | 你怎麼樣了 |
[31:34] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[31:36] | – you look beautiful. – you look beautiful. | -你看上去真漂亮 -你也是 |
[31:39] | Okay, I’ll go request some j.t., we’ll dance, we’ll have fun. | 我去放些J.T.的音樂 一起跳舞 我們會很開心的 |
[31:44] | See you down there. | 下面見 |
[32:25] | Donna? | 唐娜? |
[33:10] | Michael? | 麥克? |
[33:16] | Michael? what are you doing? | 麥克 你在幹什麼 |
[33:24] | Mr. fenton? | 藩頓先生? |
[33:45] | – nash. – I’m at pacific grand. | -我是納什 -我在太平洋大酒店 |
[33:47] | Our girl’s got the senior prom tonight. | 小姑娘今夜舉行高中畢業舞會 |
[33:49] | I want you to get hicks, stryker, ansen, and grant, | 我要你去聯繫希克斯 斯戰克 安森 格蘭特 |
[33:51] | get them in plain clothes, | 讓他們穿便衣 |
[33:53] | Get them over here asap. | 讓他們過來 越快越好 |
[33:54] | Why, is something wrong? | 為什麼 出什麼事了 |
[33:56] | No, and that’s exactly how I want to keep it. | 沒什麼 我現在不想多說 |
[33:58] | By some chance this bastard decides to come here, | 那個兔崽子不知道怎麼過來了 |
[34:01] | we’re gonna be ready for him. | 我們要準備好 |
[34:02] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[34:09] | Hey. detective winn, bridgeport pd. how are you? | 維恩警官 布萊傑伯警局的 你好 |
[34:11] | Doing fine, thanks. | 我很好 謝謝 |
[34:14] | Have you seen this man tonight? | 今晚有沒有見過這個人 |
[34:16] | No. who is this guy, anyway? | 沒有 他是誰 |
[34:19] | Oh, he’s just someone I’m looking for. | 只是個我要找的人而已 |
[34:21] | He dangerous? | 他是危險分子嗎 |
[34:24] | Do me a favor, why don’t you make copies of that, give it to your staff. | 幫我個忙 把這個拷貝幾份 給你們的員工看 |
[34:27] | – let me know if anyone sees him. – will do. | -有誰見到他了就通知我 -我一定會的 |
[34:34] | You got exits here. how many exits you got? | 你們這裡有幾個出口 |
[34:38] | – two outside fire stairwells. – let me see that. yep. | -消防通道有2個 -讓我看一下 |
[34:42] | There’s the loading dock in the back. | 地下室出來 消防通道背後 |
[34:44] | Stairwell from the basement. | 會有個卸載平台 |
[34:46] | Three fire exits lit up on the ground floor, in the main entrance. | 在底樓有三個火災出口 在正門那裡 |
[34:52] | – can I keep this? – it’s all yours. | -這個能不能給我 -當然可以 |
[34:54] | Okay, great. thank you very much. | 好極了 非常感謝 |
[34:56] | Should I be concerned? | 我要不要當心點 |
[34:59] | No. | 不用 |
[35:12] | All right, folks. you looking real good out there tonight. | 夥計 今晚你們的狀態看上去真不錯 |
[35:14] | But what I’m gonna do is, I’m gonna slow it down just a little bit, | 但我現在要做的就是 放緩一下節奏速度 |
[35:17] | Because I don’t want you to sweat out your good clothes. | 因為不想讓你們出汗濕了這麼好的衣服 |
[35:19] | On your way to the dance floor, though, fellas, grab your girl | 小伙子 勾上你的姑娘 到舞池來吧 |
[35:22] | And thank your man ronnie out there. | 謝謝你 羅尼 |
[35:24] | Ronnie heflin is sending this song out to his girl, lisa hines. | 羅尼·海弗林給麗薩·海因斯點了這首歌 |
[35:27] | So, we gonna get that busy right now. here you go, folks. | 所以我們要忙會兒了 該你了 夥計 |
[35:56] | You wanna dance? | 想跳支舞嗎 |
[36:02] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了 |
[36:07] | I’m thinking about going to state with you next year. | 我想明年還是和你一起好了 |
[36:11] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[36:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:16] | I guess I just don’t think I’m ready to be so far away from home. | 我猜自己還沒準備好遠離家 |
[36:20] | If we were at state together, then we’d get to see each other all the time. | 如果我們一起留在州內 就可以一直見面了 |
[36:26] | I mean, if you wanted to. | 如果你想那樣的話 |
[36:29] | No, I would love that. | 我會很開心的 |
[36:32] | I mean, I would. I mean, you know I would. it would be amazing. | 我想說的是 你明白的 那實在太好了 |
[36:34] | But? | 但是 |
[36:36] | But nothing, donna. | 沒事的 唐娜 |
[36:38] | You got into brown with a full scholarship. | 你被布朗大學全額獎學金錄取了 |
[36:41] | I mean, you don’t just throw that away for anything, or anybody. | 不要為了任何事 任何人而放棄 |
[36:47] | It’s not that I don’t want to be near you next year. | 這並不代表明年我不想和你在一起 |
[36:51] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[36:54] | That would be really selfish of me. | 那樣做的話 我太自私了 |
[36:56] | And I’d always know in the back of my head that I was the reason | 我一直想 是我才會讓你無法在世界一流 |
[36:58] | That you didn’t get a big-time ivy league shot at the world, you know? | 常春藤大學度過美好的時光 |
[37:04] | But what if this long distance thing doesn’t work out? | 但你我有了這段距離會怎麼樣呢 |
[37:08] | I mean, look what’s happening with michael and claire. | 瞧麥克和克萊爾發生了什麼 |
[37:10] | And claire’s gonna be only a two hour drive away from him next year. | 明年克萊爾離他只有2個小時車程 |
[37:13] | Claire and michael are not you and me. | 麥克和克萊爾不是你和我 |
[37:16] | Not even close. | 一點也不一樣 |
[37:18] | Right? | 對嗎 |
[37:21] | What is it? | 怎麼回事 |
[37:25] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[37:27] | It just feels like | 我感覺 |
[37:30] | Everything’s falling apart. | 一切都要分開 |
[37:33] | And I’m scared of losing you. | 我害怕會失去你 |
[37:35] | I’m scared that somebody else is gonna come along | 害怕會有別人出現 |
[37:37] | And find out how amazing you are. | 發現你有多特別 |
[37:40] | If this is real, it’ll last. | 如果我們情真意切 便會天長地久 |
[37:44] | I think we’ve been through some pretty rough times already, | 我們一起經歷了那麼多美好的時光 |
[37:47] | don’t you think? | 你不是這樣想的嗎 |
[37:50] | – yeah. – donna, you gotta stop being scared, okay? | -沒錯 -唐娜 不要再害怕了 好嗎 |
[37:54] | Because there’s nothing left to be scared of. | 因為沒有什麼好怕的 |
[37:57] | I promise. | 我向你保證 |
[38:00] | Hey, you guys seen claire lately? | 你們看見克萊爾了嗎 |
[38:03] | Yeah. she’s up in the suite. | 是的 她上去了 |
[38:06] | What the hell is she doing up there? | 她去上面搞什麼啊 |
[38:08] | You pissed her off, michael. she’s been crying her eyes out. | 你惹毛她了 麥克 她一直在哭呢 |
[38:11] | You can’t keep doing this to her. you’re gonna lose her. | 你不能這樣對她 你會失去她的 |
[38:16] | Yeah, I doubt that. | 是嗎 我倒要看看會怎樣 |
[38:21] | Claire and michael, exhibit a. nothing like us. | 克萊爾和麥克一點也不像我們 |
[38:24] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我愛你 -我也愛你 |
[38:58] | Claire? | 克萊爾? |
[39:05] | Claire? | 克萊爾? |
[39:14] | Are you here? | 你在嗎 |
[39:22] | Are you in there? | 在裡面嗎 |
[39:27] | Come on, babe. look, I don’t want to fight anymore, okay? | 拜託 我不想再和你吵了 |
[39:30] | Honestly, I promise. I’m gonna stop bugging you about going away and all. | 我保證 我不會再拿你要離開的事來煩你 |
[39:36] | I’m just gonna deal with it, okay? I swear to god. | 我會自己應付 好嗎 我對天發誓 |
[39:45] | Claire, please, don’t do this. | 克萊爾 拜託 別這樣 |
[39:50] | All right. fine. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | I’m just gonna sit out here. I’m just gonna wait for you to come out. | 我就坐在外面 坐著等你出來 |
[39:59] | I don’t care how long it takes. I got all damn night. | 我不管要等多久 我整晚都有空 |
[40:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:27] | Claire, | 克萊爾 |
[40:29] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我說什麼 |
[40:36] | You want me to say that I’m sorry? | 要我說對不起嗎 |
[40:40] | Okay. okay, I’m sorry. | 好的 對不起 |
[40:48] | Claire, look, I really am sorry, claire. | 克萊爾 聽著 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:51] | Look, don’t let my being an idiot ruin our prom, okay? | 聽著 別讓我的愚蠢毀了我們的舞會 好嗎 |
[40:57] | Okay? claire? | 好嗎 克萊爾? |
[41:04] | All right, where’d you go? | 好的 你去哪了 |
[41:14] | Claire? | 克萊爾? |
[41:18] | Gotcha! | 找到你了 |
[41:25] | But I already said I was sorry. what else do you want me to say, huh? | 可我已經說對不起了 你還要我說什麼 |
[41:37] | This is getting silly. enough already. | 這真愚蠢 已經夠傻的了 |
[41:53] | Claire? | 克萊爾? |
[42:34] | I did not know you partied like that here at bridgeport! | 我不知道在bridgeport你們是這樣開派對的 |
[42:38] | Man, you done wore me out up here! | 你們可別把我累壞了 |
[42:41] | I tell you what though, I’m gonna take me a little 15-minute break. | 我告訴你們 我要去休息15分鐘 |
[42:43] | But while I’m gone, | 不過我不在的時候 |
[42:45] | The av department put together a nice little yearbook for you, | 影音部門為你們製作了一個紀念短片 |
[42:48] | so enjoy that. | 好好欣賞吧 |
[42:49] | And when I come back, this year’s prom king and prom queen, all right? | 我回來時 會宣佈今年的舞會國王和王后 |
[42:53] | See you in a minute. | 待會見 |
[43:08] | Hey, let’s go upstairs. | 我們去樓上吧 |
[43:11] | They’re gonna announce king and queen. | 他們就要宣佈國王和王后了 |
[43:12] | Dj’s taking a break, | 主持人在休息 |
[43:13] | and then he’s gonna come back and play a couple other songs. | 之後他會回來再放幾首歌 |
[43:15] | You don’t care about this at all, do you? | 你一點也不在乎這個 是嗎 |
[43:18] | What’s to care about? | 有什麼好在乎的 |
[43:20] | What if ronnie wins king instead of you? | 如果羅尼贏得國王 而不是你怎麼辦 |
[43:23] | What if he does? | 是他又能怎樣 |
[43:25] | He’s her boyfriend. I have to be crowned with her boyfriend? | 他是她的男友 我得和她男友一起加冕 |
[43:29] | Look, ronnie’s the starting quarterback. all-city two years in a row. | 聽著 羅尼是市裡連續兩年最好的四分衛 |
[43:33] | Yeah, crissy, you could do a lot worse. | 對 克裡希 你可能表現得更差 |
[43:38] | Besides, maybe you won’t even win. | 而且 你可能根本就贏不了 |
[43:44] | All right, look, I’m gonna go upstairs, just call me when it’s time, okay? | 好吧 我要上樓了 時候到了給我電話 |
[43:52] | If he were any dumber I’d have to water him. | 如果他再笨些 我就得給他潑水 |
[44:01] | I wanna make a toast | 我想敬一杯 |
[44:03] | To my little queen. | 給我的小王后 |
[44:06] | No matter what happens. | 不管發生什麼事 |
[44:08] | Cheers. | 乾杯 |
[44:13] | If that bitch wins, I swear | 我發誓 如果那婊子贏了 |
[44:17] | I’ll hurl. | 我會吐 |
[44:20] | Okay, I’m sorry, but just explain to me why do you care so much? | 抱歉 你為什麼這麼在乎 |
[44:24] | Because what do you get? | 你能得到什麼 |
[44:26] | You get like a bouquet of roses and a tacky tiara you can only wear at | 一束玫瑰花和一頂只能在舞會上戴的俗氣的 |
[44:30] | proms. | 皇冠 |
[44:30] | It’s not about what you get. it’s, like, about the honor, you know? | 這不在於你能得到什麼 在於榮譽 知道嗎 |
[44:34] | It’s about the respect of my peers. | 在於同齡人對你的尊敬 |
[44:41] | – what? – your peers? | -什麼 -你的同齡人 |
[44:42] | – that’s the geekiest thing you’ve ever said. – okay, | -這是你說過的最好笑的事了 -好了 |
[44:45] | i guess it was a little geeky. | 我想可能是有點好笑 |
[44:46] | But seriously, I just want crissy to know that she can’t buy everything. | 可說真的 我要克裡希知道錢不是買一切 |
[44:50] | And think about the reunions to come. | 想想以後的高中聚會吧 |
[44:53] | If I win, it’ll eat away at her till the day she dies. | 如果我贏了 她會被我弄得魂牽夢繞 死不瞑目 |
[44:58] | That’s awful. | 那太糟了 |
[44:59] | You’re so sexy when you’re mean and vindictive. | 你刻薄和惡毒的時候很性感 |
[45:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:12] | How’s it going? | 還好嗎 |
[45:13] | Yeah, well, so far so good. anything your end? | 現在為止還不錯 你那邊呢 |
[45:16] | No. | 沒動靜 |
[45:18] | Which one is she? | 她是誰 |
[45:20] | She’s the blonde, at the back table. | 金髮的 坐在後面桌子旁 |
[45:22] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[45:24] | And alive. and I want her to stay that way. | 而且是活的 我要她一直活下去 |
[45:36] | Guys. | 夥計們 |
[45:39] | This is it. | 就這樣 |
[45:42] | This is all ending, this time of our lives. | 人生這一階段就在此結束了 |
[45:45] | You know, | 你知道 |
[45:46] | everyone always says that prom is supposed to be this amazing time | 大家都說舞會是我們一進高中 |
[45:49] | That everyone looks forward to since the beginning of freshman year. | 就憧憬的一個美好的時刻 |
[45:52] | But no one ever tells you | 可從沒人和你說 |
[45:54] | It’s really sad, you know? | 這真的很傷感 知道嗎 |
[45:58] | Because some of us are never gonna see each other again. | 因為我們有的人以後再也不能相見了 |
[46:01] | – except for us! – oh, thank you. | -除了我們 -謝謝 |
[46:03] | We’ll see each other all the time. | 我們會經常見對方 |
[46:05] | Well, I don’t know about any of them, but… | 我不知道他們怎麼樣 可是… |
[46:09] | I’m sure gonna miss you guys. | 我一定會想你們的 |
[46:12] | Ronnie, I’m gonna be 100 miles away. I’m not going too far. | 羅尼 我會在100英里外的地方 不是特別遠 |
[46:16] | And I’ll be home on the holidays. | 放假了我會回家 |
[46:18] | And claire’s only gonna be two hours away. | 而且克萊爾會在兩小時遠的地方 |
[46:21] | – where is claire? – oh, yeah. | -克萊爾在哪兒 -對啊 |
[46:23] | – where’s michael? – maybe they’re still in the suite. | -麥克在哪兒 -也許還在套房裡 |
[46:27] | Where we should be. | 我們也該在那裡 |
[46:29] | All right, stop. | 好了 打住 |
[46:32] | You know what, we’re gonna give you guys some space. | 我們就不打擾你們了 |
[46:33] | – yeah, we’ll be right back. – I think that’s a good idea. | -我們很快就回來 -我想這主意不錯 |
[46:36] | Come on, maria. where are you? maria? | 拜託 瑪麗亞 你在哪裡 |
[46:40] | Are you there? | 你在嗎 |
[46:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[46:46] | Hey, simms, come here. | 西蒙斯 到這來 |
[46:48] | Have you seen maria? 412 needs a turn down | 你看到瑪麗亞沒 412需要晚床服務 |
[46:51] | And I’m trying to get her on her walkie, but she doesn’t answer. | 我用對講機呼叫她 她沒有回應 |
[46:54] | I’ve got this for 304. I’ll check and see if she’s there. | 我要送這個去304 我會看她是否在那 |
[46:57] | All right, thanks. | 好的 謝謝 |
[47:01] | – great, thanks. – thank you. | -很好 謝謝 -謝謝你 |
[47:13] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[47:20] | Maria? | 瑪麗亞? |
[47:30] | Excuse me, sir? | 打擾一下 先生 |
[47:32] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[47:34] | Did you happen to see the housekeeper up here? | 你見過在這的女服務員嗎 |
[47:43] | She’s right here in my room. | 她就在我房裡 |
[47:47] | Turning down the bed. | 正在鋪床 |
[47:53] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[47:58] | Maria? | 瑪麗亞? |
[48:20] | Hey, yo, bobby, let me talk to you for a sec. | 鮑比 說兩句 |
[48:23] | Me and lisa are gonna head up to the suite, | 我和麗薩要去套房 |
[48:25] | See what’s taking michael and claire so long. all right? | 去看看是什麼拖了麥克和克萊爾這麼久 好嗎 |
[48:27] | Right. just make it quick, all right? | 好的 快點 好嗎 |
[48:30] | Five minutes, max. | 最多5分鐘 |
[48:31] | Is that all? | 夠了麼? |
[48:33] | Very funny. | 很搞笑 |
[48:35] | If you do see michael and claire, tell them to get their butts down here. | 如果你們見到麥克和克萊爾 讓他們下來 |
[48:38] | Will do. bye. | 會的 再見 |
[48:41] | Where are they going? | 他們去哪裡 |
[48:43] | Upstairs to the suite for a little alone time. | 上樓獨處一會 |
[48:47] | I’m not sleeping in that bed. | 我不會睡那張床的 |
[49:02] | – I’m having a great time. – me, too. | -我玩得很開心 -我也是 |
[49:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:16] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[49:19] | Look, come on, baby. | 來吧 寶貝 |
[49:22] | – lisa? – yeah. | -麗薩? -嗯 |
[49:24] | That guy, he looks so familiar. | 那人很眼熟 |
[49:28] | His eyes. | 他的眼睛 |
[49:30] | Baby, your eyes are so… | 寶貝 你的眼睛如此… |
[49:50] | – where is it? – the very back of the hotel’s parking lot. | -在哪裡 -酒店停車場的後方 |
[49:55] | Come on, we ain’t got a lot of time. | 來吧 我們沒有太多時間 |
[49:57] | I swear that I know that guy from somewhere. | 我發誓我見過那傢伙 |
[50:00] | Look, know him or want to get to know him? | 是知道他還是想認識他 |
[50:02] | Don’t be stupid. | 別犯傻了 |
[50:04] | Did you see how he looked at me? I mean, his eyes were so… | 你看到他怎麼看我的嗎 我是說 他的眼睛… |
[50:09] | God, I swear I’ve seen him some place before. | 天啊 我發誓我在哪裡見過他 |
[50:12] | Why don’t you stop thinking about him, right? | 別想他了好嗎 |
[50:16] | Think about me, okay? | 想我 行嗎 |
[51:01] | There you go, bridgeport. that’s how you do a prom, everybody. | 沒錯 這才是布萊傑伯特有的舞會 |
[51:06] | You need to come to the parking lot. I think we got something. | 你得來停車場 我想我們找到了一些東西 |
[51:10] | All right, I’m gonna have to ask you to move on out the way. | 好的 我請你們讓出空間 |
[51:13] | Clear the dance floor, because this is the end of my time right now. | 不要在舞池裡 因為現在我得下台了 |
[51:16] | It’s time for me to bring to the stage, | 有請我見過的 |
[51:18] | The prettiest p.e. teacher I’ve ever met in my whole life. | 最漂亮的體育老師上台 |
[51:22] | Ms. waters, everybody, because she’s about to announce | 華特士女士 各位 她將宣佈 |
[51:25] | This year’s prom king and prom queen. here we go! | 今年的舞會之王和王后 有請 |
[51:30] | Okay. oh, sorry, sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[51:32] | Let’s give it up for dj tyler for giving us an awesome prom. | 大家鼓掌感謝泰勒給我們這麼精彩的舞會 |
[51:39] | All righty. now, I have in my hot little hand here | 好了 現在我手上是 |
[51:42] | Bridgeport high school’s prom king and prom queen. | 布萊傑伯高中舞會之王和王后的名單 |
[51:46] | Will the nominees please join me here up on stage? | 提名人能上台來嗎 |
[51:49] | For prom queen I have, crissy lynn, lisa hines… | 被提名王后的有 克裡希·林恩 麗薩·海因斯 |
[51:54] | – they gotta get down here. – I know, I know. | -他們得下來 -我知道 |
[51:55] | …michelle evaretti, and katie higgins. | …米歇爾·埃佛萊提和凱蒂·希金斯 |
[51:57] | Come on up, girls! | 上來吧 女孩們 |
[52:03] | – what’s goin’ on? you’ve reached ronnie. – straight to voicemail. | -還好嗎 我是羅尼 -直接轉到了語音信箱 |
[52:05] | Try him on the house phone. | 打他房間的電話試試 |
[52:10] | All righty, and prom king is rick leland, | 好的 舞會國王的候選人有裡克·樂蘭 |
[52:13] | Ronnie heflin, michael kelley, and dennis long. | 羅尼·海弗林 麥克·凱樂和丹尼斯·朗 |
[52:19] | A woman over in woodburn filed a missing persons on her husband. | 有個在伍德堡的女人報案說丈夫失蹤 |
[52:23] | She said that he would take the train to work every day in portland, | 她說他每天都坐火車去波特蘭工作 |
[52:25] | But he would always leave his car at the station. | 他總會把車停在火車站 |
[52:28] | But he didn’t come home last night. | 可昨晚他沒回家 |
[52:31] | Open it up. | 打開 |
[52:36] | No wallet, no id, no credit card, no money. | 沒錢包 身份證 信用卡和錢 |
[52:39] | And the car was registered to a howard k. ramsey, our missing person. | 登記的車主是霍華德·k·萊姆西 失蹤的那位 |
[52:45] | What about these decorations, everybody? the prom committee, | 各位 這些裝飾怎麼樣 |
[52:48] | sensational job. | 舞會委員會真是煞費苦心 |
[52:57] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太漂亮了 |
[53:10] | Jesus christ! | 天啊 |
[53:11] | – of course! it’s him, it’s him! – look, enough already. | -當然 就是他 -聽著 夠了 |
[53:14] | No, I gotta get to donna! | 不 我得找到唐娜 |
[53:25] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[53:31] | Come on! | 拜託 |
[53:35] | Damn it! | 該死的 |
[53:47] | – why the rush? – oh, god! | -幹嘛這麼急 -天啊 |
[54:01] | It must be off the hook. they’re not answering the room either. | 一定是沒掛好 他們房間的電話也沒人接 |
[54:04] | Well, you better go up and try to find them. I’m sorry. be fast! | 那你最好上去找他們 抱歉 快點 |
[55:10] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[55:59] | Lisa? | 麗薩? |
[56:10] | Lisa? | 麗薩? |
[56:46] | – ronnie heflin, lisa hines. – oh, here’s ronnie! here’s ronnie. | -羅尼·海弗林 麗薩·海因斯 -羅尼來了 |
[56:50] | Hey, where’s lisa? | 麗薩在哪 |
[56:51] | I don’t know. she said she came down here to tell you that… | 我不知道 她說她下來要告訴你 |
[56:53] | Oh, maybe she’s in the bathroom. okay, you get up on stage. go, go. | 可能在洗手間吧 你上去 快 |
[56:56] | – ronnie, please. – sorry. I’m right here. | -羅尼 拜託 -對不起 我在這 |
[56:59] | Give me the key to the suite. I’m gonna go try to find her in the bathroom. | 給我套房的鑰匙 我去洗手間找她 |
[57:02] | If she’s not there, I’ll go check upstairs. | 如果她不在那裡 我再上樓去找 |
[57:07] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪裡呢 |
[57:38] | Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god. | 天啊 |
[57:49] | Has anyone seen lisa hines? | 有人看到麗薩·海因斯嗎 |
[57:53] | Excuse me, sir. howard k. ramsey, is he registered here? ramsey. | 打擾一下 先生 霍華德·k·萊姆西在這登記過嗎 |
[57:59] | Yes, sir. room 309. | 登記過了 309房間 |
[58:03] | Okay, here’s what we’re doing. you stay here by the front door. | 我們這麼辦 你在這守著前門 |
[58:05] | You tell the guys at the exits what’s happening, | 你把情況告訴出口處的人 |
[58:07] | – and get me some backup, okay? – you got it. | -並且叫後援 好嗎 -好的 |
[58:09] | Give me a room key to room 309. | 給我309房的鑰匙 |
[58:25] | Mr. ramsey. | 萊姆西先生 |
[59:11] | Ah, damn it. | 該死 |
[59:18] | No. no, he’s here. he’s killed a maid. | 不 他在這 他殺死了一個女服務員 |
[59:20] | Cover all the doors. I’m gonna pull the alarm. | 守住所有的門 我要拉警報了 |
[59:24] | I want the entire place cleared immediately! we’ll flush him out. | 我要清場 把他給找出來 |
[59:27] | Find donna keppel and put her in protective custody now! nash, now! | 找唐娜·凱珀 將她保護性拘留 納什快去 |
[59:31] | All right. you got it. stryker, watch the door. | 好的 斯戰克 注意門口 |
[59:38] | All right, we’re gonna have to start without her. | 好的 我們只好開始 不等她了 |
[59:40] | Bridgeport high’s prom king and prom queen are… | 布萊傑伯高中舞會國王和王后是 |
[59:48] | Alert! please exit the building. this is an emergency. | 注意 請離開大樓 這是緊急情況 |
[59:55] | – please stay calm. quiet, please. – everyone, please, quiet down! | -請冷靜 請安靜 -各位請安靜 |
[59:58] | I’m detective nash with the bridgeport police department. | 我是布萊傑伯警察局的納什探長 |
[1:00:01] | I am going to need you to exit the hotel through the lobby. | 請你們從大廳離開酒店 |
[1:00:06] | Now, there’s no reason to panic. the fire department will be here shortly. | 無需恐慌 消防隊馬上就會趕到 |
[1:00:11] | They were just about to crown king and queen! | 他們剛要宣佈國王和王后 |
[1:00:15] | People! I’m not kidding, here! please, let’s move, now! | 各位 我不是在開玩笑 開始疏散 |
[1:00:18] | This will have to wait, all right? | 等會再宣佈 好嗎 |
[1:00:20] | – the hell it will! – crissy! | -等什麼等 -克裡希 |
[1:00:26] | Shit! | 媽的 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, my god! you have to be kidding me! | 天啊 你一定是在開玩笑 |
[1:00:51] | Lisa? | 麗薩? |
[1:00:56] | Alert! please exit the building. this is an emergency. | 警報 緊急情況 請盡快離開 |
[1:01:04] | Keep it moving, people. | 大伙別停下 |
[1:01:07] | Crissy, what’s going on? where’s everyone going? | 克裡希 發生什麼事啦 大伙這是去哪兒啊 |
[1:01:11] | – hey, rick? what’s going on? – I don’t know, but we gotta go outside. | -嗨 rick 發生什麼事了 -我不知道 但是我們最好到外面去 |
[1:01:16] | I forgot my mom’s shawl upstairs. | 我把我媽的披肩落在樓上了 |
[1:01:19] | If you see bobby can you tell him I’ll meet him outside? | 如果你看見鮑比 告訴他我和他在外面匯合 |
[1:01:22] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[1:01:24] | Alert! please exit the building. this is an emergency. | 警報 緊急情況 請盡快離開 |
[1:01:36] | If there is a donna keppel here, | 唐娜·凱珀在嗎 |
[1:01:38] | Will you please come to the front of the stage? | 聽到的話請馬上到舞台這裡來 |
[1:01:41] | Excuse me. why are you looking for donna? | 不好意思 請問你找唐娜幹嘛 |
[1:01:44] | Why? do you know where she is? | 幹嘛? 你知道她在哪兒? |
[1:01:45] | – she went looking for my girl. – where? | -她去找我女朋友了 -在哪 |
[1:01:47] | Women’s restroom and then up to the third floor. | 先去女洗手間 然後上三樓 |
[1:01:49] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[1:01:53] | Hey, what’s the problem? | 嗨 搞什麼鬼 |
[1:01:54] | Your attention, please. keep this area clear for emergency vehicles. | 請注意 請把這片區域留給搶險車輛 |
[1:01:59] | Stay on the sidewalk. | 請待在人行道上 |
[1:02:14] | Alert! please exit the building. this is an emergency. | 警報 緊急情況 請盡快離開 |
[1:02:26] | Lisa? | 麗薩? |
[1:02:30] | Claire? | 克萊爾? |
[1:02:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:03:22] | Oh, I’ve missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[1:03:27] | There isn’t a moment where I haven’t thought about you, donna. | 唐娜 我這段時間裡沒有一刻不在想著你 |
[1:03:30] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你了 不要這樣 |
[1:03:33] | Don’t be afraid. | 別害怕 |
[1:03:35] | Donna! | 唐娜 |
[1:03:38] | Get out! | 滾開 |
[1:03:40] | No! | 不要 |
[1:03:43] | No! | 不要 |
[1:04:05] | Donna, open up. | 唐娜 開門 |
[1:04:08] | Open up! | 開門 |
[1:04:10] | Donna! | 唐娜 |
[1:04:12] | No! | 不要 |
[1:04:17] | No! | 不要 |
[1:04:26] | Leave me alone! | 別纏著我啦 |
[1:05:37] | Ansen, grant, I need these people back! push them 50 yards back! | 安森 格蘭特 我要求人群向後退 讓他們退後50尺 |
[1:05:41] | Get them back here, put it right there. come on! let’s go! | 讓他們退後 就放到那去 來吧 都行動起來 |
[1:05:43] | You gotta be all the way back to the sidewalk, all right? | 你們得退到人行道上去 好嗎 |
[1:05:45] | – winn. – where is she? | -韋恩 -她在哪 |
[1:05:47] | I don’t know. they got separated. | 我不知道 他們走散了 |
[1:05:48] | – he said she went to go look for her friend. – what the hell is going on? | -他說她去找朋友了 -到底發生什麼事兒了 |
[1:05:51] | Why won’t anybody tell me why you’re looking for donna? | 為什麼沒人告訴我你們到底找唐娜幹嘛 |
[1:05:52] | Hey, man. she went back up to your suite to get something. | 嗨 夥計 她回你的套房去找什麼東西去了 |
[1:05:56] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[1:05:58] | She told me to tell you just to wait here. she’d come back down. | 她叫我告訴你在這裡等 她一會就下來 |
[1:06:01] | You couldn’t tell me sooner, rick? | 裡克你就不能早點說嗎 |
[1:06:03] | Did you see lisa? | 你有沒有看見麗薩? |
[1:06:05] | No. | 沒看見 |
[1:06:44] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[1:06:49] | Donna, stop! | 唐娜 站住 |
[1:06:56] | He’s in there, he’s in there, he’s in there, he’s in there! | 他在裡面 他在裡面 他在裡面 他在裡面 |
[1:06:58] | Claire’s under the bed and she’s dead! she’s dead! | 克萊爾死了 她在床底下 她死了 |
[1:07:00] | – get her out of here, nash. – you have to help me, please. | -納什 把她帶走 -求你救救我 |
[1:08:42] | Hey! donna! donna! | 嗨 唐娜 唐娜 |
[1:08:44] | Bobby. bobby. oh, my god! bobby! | 鮑比 鮑比 天哪 鮑比 |
[1:08:48] | – yeah, come on. here. you okay? – donna, get in the car. please. | -是我 過來 你沒事吧 -唐娜 請上車 |
[1:08:50] | – I’m going with her. – okay, get in the car. | -我和她一起走 -行 上車吧 |
[1:08:53] | Can he come with me? | 他能跟著我嗎 |
[1:08:54] | – don’t leave me. don’t leave me. – I won’t. I’m coming, I’m coming, baby. | -別離開我 別離開我 -我不會的 我就來 就來 寶貝 |
[1:08:58] | – look, what’s happening? – hold on. | -發生什麼事了? -等等 |
[1:09:00] | I talked to your aunt and uncle. they know what’s going on, okay? | 我跟你叔叔和阿姨談過了 他們知道發生了什麼事了 |
[1:09:02] | – I’m gonna take you home, all right? – look, did you see lisa? | -我把你送回家 好嗎 -你看見麗薩嗎 |
[1:09:04] | Claire’s dead. | 克萊爾死了 |
[1:09:08] | What’d you say? | 你說什麼 |
[1:09:10] | Bobby! wait! | 鮑比 等等 |
[1:09:12] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:09:16] | Clear a lane here, please! | 清條道出來 |
[1:09:20] | He’s somewhere in this hotel, because all the exit points are covered. | 他就在旅館裡 所有的出口都封鎖了 |
[1:09:23] | We’re gonna tear this place apart, | 我們要地毯式搜索 |
[1:09:25] | Room by room, floor by floor, until we get him. | 每間房 每層樓 一定要找到他 |
[1:09:27] | How’s the girl doing? | 那姑娘怎麼樣 |
[1:09:28] | Yeah, she’s safe. and her boyfriend’s with us, too. | 她安全了 他男朋友和我們在一起 |
[1:09:30] | Keep that house completely covered until I find this guy. | 在我抓到這傢伙前一定要保證那屋子的安全 |
[1:09:33] | Yeah, no problem. | 是 沒問題 |
[1:09:39] | My girlfriend is missing, and I need to know what the hell is going on! | 我女朋友不見了 我要知道到底發生了什麼事 |
[1:09:42] | I’m sure she’s out here somewhere, all right? just take a look for her. | 我確定她就在外面的某個地方 好嗎 去找找吧 |
[1:09:50] | Okay, let’s go! | 好了 出發 |
[1:09:54] | We’ll find her. | 我們會找到她的 |
[1:09:55] | Here it is. we have three dead. one maid, two kids, okay? | 在這裡 我們找到三具屍體 一個女服務員 兩個學生 |
[1:09:59] | We’ve had all the exits covered all night, so there’s no way he got out. | 我們把所有的出口都牢牢地封鎖了 他不可能離開這裡了 |
[1:10:03] | I want to start on the ground floor, and work our way up. | 從底層開始向上搜索 |
[1:10:07] | The hotel already knows what’s going on, so let’s get to work. come on, | 酒店的人都心知肚明 我們快開工 來吧 |
[1:10:10] | let’s go! | 出發 |
[1:10:10] | Hey, hicks, do me a favor, get all those people to go home. everybody. | 嗨 希克斯 幫個忙 讓這些人都回家 全都回家 |
[1:10:14] | Consider it done. | 沒問題 |
[1:10:19] | Hey, is everybody out? | 人都清出去了嗎 |
[1:10:20] | – yes, sir. – I think so. | -是 長官 -我覺得是的 |
[1:10:25] | Lisa? | 麗薩? |
[1:10:36] | Donna! | 唐娜? |
[1:10:39] | Oh, my god! oh, thank god you’re safe! | 上帝啊 謝天謝地 你安全回來了 |
[1:10:41] | – it’s all happening again. – it’s okay. | -一切又都重演了 -沒事了 |
[1:10:44] | – bobby, you okay? – yes, sir, I am. | -鮑比 你沒事吧 -是的 伯父 我很好 |
[1:10:46] | I called my parents and I told them what was happening. | 我已經打電話給父母告訴他們發生的事了 |
[1:10:48] | – I’d like to stay with donna tonight. – absolutely, absolutely. | -我今晚想陪著唐娜 -沒問題 |
[1:10:51] | Come on inside. | 快進去吧 |
[1:10:53] | Mr. turner, please. | 特爾納先生 |
[1:10:54] | – I’m detective nash. – hey, how are you? | -我是納什探長 -你好 |
[1:10:57] | How many entrances are on the house? | 你的房子有多少出入口? |
[1:11:00] | There’s the front and the back, what? | 前後門 怎麼了 |
[1:11:03] | Tell me you’ve caught this animal. | 請告訴我已經抓住那個禽獸了 |
[1:11:15] | – I can’t find lisa! – we are looking for her. | -我找不到麗薩 -我們已經在找了 |
[1:11:17] | I’ve got some missing students inside. | 我有幾個學生在裡面走丟了 |
[1:11:19] | i want to know what you’re doing about it. | 我想知道你們準備怎麼辦 |
[1:11:20] | We are doing the best we can. please, be patient. | 我們在盡我們所能 請耐心點 |
[1:11:31] | Copy that. we’re finishing fourth floor, north exposure. | 收到 4樓清查完畢 北面都看過了 |
[1:11:36] | Someone said that claire was murdered, and michael and lisa are missing. | 有人說克萊爾被殺害了 麥克和麗薩也失蹤了 |
[1:11:46] | – we all clear? – we’re all clear. | -都查過了? -我們都查了 |
[1:11:48] | Let’s close it up. | 那關起來吧 |
[1:11:53] | Over here. | 在這裡 |
[1:11:59] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:12:10] | …faculty, staff, and guests, to evacuate onto the streets. | 所有學生老師 工作人員 以及住客 請疏散至街道上 |
[1:12:14] | The news conference, I’m sure, will be forthcoming, | (警方)舉行記者會勢在必行 |
[1:12:16] | and we will be here live | 我們會進行現場直播 |
[1:12:18] | To give you the updates as they come in. but to recap, | 一旦有最新進展 就會帶給大家 |
[1:12:21] | A night that was supposed to be one of the greatest nights in a student’s | 遺憾的是 一個原本應該是學生生涯中 |
[1:12:25] | life | 最美妙的夜晚 |
[1:12:25] | May have ended tragically in the historic pacific grand hotel. | 現在可能悲劇地收場於著名的太平洋國際大酒店 |
[1:12:30] | What’s going on, detective? | 發生什麼事了 探長 |
[1:12:32] | This is an active crime scene investigation. | 現在是案發現場的調查 |
[1:12:34] | If we have any more information to share, you will be the first to know. | 如果有可以公佈的信息 會第一時間告訴你們的 |
[1:12:36] | Is it true that a student was murdered? | 據說有個學生被殺了 是不是真的 |
[1:12:38] | And that other students at the prom are missing? | 還有其他的學生在舞會上失蹤了 |
[1:12:40] | – can you give us anything? – detective? | -你能透露點什麼嗎 -探長? |
[1:12:42] | The swat teams are engaged at the hotel. guests were evacuated and cleared. | 飛虎隊已經集合在酒店裡了 酒店住客都被清空並疏散 |
[1:13:12] | Look, we’re just down the hall if you need anything. | 如果你有什麼需要的話我們就在樓下大廳裡 |
[1:13:24] | What are you doing? | 你在幹嘛 |
[1:13:26] | Checking to see if there’s any news on what happened. | 看看有什麼新消息 |
[1:13:31] | Three students may have been injured or killed in this historic hotel. | 有3名學生可能受傷或者被害於這家著名的酒店 |
[1:13:37] | They’re dead. | 他們都死了 |
[1:13:39] | They’re dead, bobby. they’re dead. | 他們都死了 鮑比 他們都死了 |
[1:13:41] | – no, you still don’t know that. – michael, lisa and claire, | -不 現在還不知道呢 -麥克和麗薩還有克萊爾 |
[1:13:44] | they’re all dead. | 他們都死了 |
[1:13:45] | He killed them. | 他把他們都殺了 |
[1:13:49] | They’re dead because he was trying to get to me. | 他想得到我 所以就把他們都殺了 |
[1:13:52] | No, donna. this is not your fault, okay? | 不 唐娜 這不是你的錯 好嗎 |
[1:13:55] | This is not you, okay? this is him. | 與你無關 都是他幹的 |
[1:13:59] | This is him, and they’re gonna catch him, okay? I promise. | 都是他幹的 警察會抓住他的 好嗎 我保證 |
[1:14:04] | How? | 憑什麼 |
[1:14:06] | How can you promise me that? | 你憑什麼跟我保證會抓得住? |
[1:14:13] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[1:14:15] | Okay. okay, come on. | 沒事 沒事 來吧 |
[1:14:22] | Listen to me, I’m gonna be here, okay? | 聽我說 我會一直在這裡的 好嗎 |
[1:14:26] | I’m gonna be here watching over you, okay? | 我會一直在這裡保護你的 好嗎 |
[1:14:47] | Sorry, two, sir, is right here. girl. | 很遺憾 長官 2個女孩 就在這裡 |
[1:14:57] | We got a positive id from ronnie heflin. | 我們在羅尼·海弗林那確定了死者身份 |
[1:14:59] | His girlfriend was the female victim we found up on the construction level. | 他的女朋友就是我們在施工層發現的女受害者 |
[1:15:03] | – how’s the kid doing? – not so good. | -那孩子怎麼樣 -不太好 |
[1:15:06] | That’s it. we turned the place upside down, no sign of him anywhere. | 我們把這地方翻了個底朝天 一點那傢伙的蹤跡都沒有 |
[1:15:09] | What do you wanna do about the press? they’re getting kind of antsy. | 你想怎麼對付媒體? 他們已經焦躁不安了 |
[1:15:14] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:15:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:15:25] | What is that? | 那是什麼 |
[1:15:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是什麼? |
[1:15:40] | Get me a ladder. get me a ladder! | 找個梯子給我 找個梯子 |
[1:15:42] | Let’s move this bed. | 把床移開 |
[1:15:56] | Come on, come on, put it right here. who’s got a flashlight? | 過來 過來 就放這裡 誰有手電筒 |
[1:16:21] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[1:16:23] | – oh, my god. – it’s simms! | -我的上帝啊 -是西蒙斯 |
[1:16:26] | – hey, is everybody out? – I think so. | -人都出去了嗎? -我想是的 |
[1:16:31] | Damn it. he walked right by me. move, move! | 混蛋 他就從我身邊走過 快點 快 |
[1:16:36] | – hey, has anybody talked to nash? – 10 minutes ago. everything was cool. | -誰聯繫過納什了嗎 -10分鐘前聯繫了 一切安好 |
[1:16:55] | – nash. – hey, fenton’s out. he’s not at the hotel. | -我是納什 -藩頓跑出來了 他已經不在酒店了 |
[1:16:59] | Copy that. we’re on it. | 收到 我們會注意的 |
[1:17:02] | What’s the status with the family? | 那家人情況怎麼樣 |
[1:17:04] | They all went upstairs about an hour and a half ago. | 他們一個半小時前都上樓了 |
[1:17:07] | There’s a light on in donna’s bedroom. | 唐娜的房間裡有盞燈亮著 |
[1:17:09] | All right. I’m gonna call and let them know what’s happening. | 好的 我會打電話通知他們發生的事 |
[1:17:12] | – copy? – yeah, you got it. | -收到嗎 -恩 收到 |
[1:17:21] | She’s not supposed to be with somebody else, she’s supposed to be with me. | 她不該和別人在一起 而應該和我 |
[1:17:26] | There was even the song on the radio. | 連電台都有這麼首歌 |
[1:17:29] | – donna? – oh, my gosh! | -唐娜? -天哪 |
[1:17:31] | You scared me. | 你嚇死我了 |
[1:17:32] | – you okay? – yeah. | -你沒事吧 -恩 |
[1:17:35] | – I thought you were sleeping. – no. | -我以為你睡著了 -沒 |
[1:17:37] | No, I was just resting my eyes. | 我只是閉目養神 |
[1:17:42] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手間 |
[1:17:44] | It’s not like you hear the song mandy on the radio every day. | 這不像你每天都能在電台聽到那首曼迪 |
[1:17:47] | I haven’t heard that song in like ten years. | 我有差不多10年沒聽見這首歌了 |
[1:18:46] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:18:52] | The number you have reached is not in service at this time. | 您撥打的號碼現在無法接通 |
[1:18:56] | this is a recording. | 將轉到電話錄音 |
[1:18:58] | Were you sleeping? | 你睡著了? |
[1:18:59] | No. I was just resting my eyes, okay? | 我只是閉目養神 |
[1:19:04] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手間 |
[1:19:12] | It’s not like you hear the song mandy on the radio every day. | 這不像你每天都能在電台聽到那首曼迪 |
[1:19:14] | I haven’t heard that song in like ten years. | 我有差不多10年沒聽見這首歌了 |
[1:19:32] | The number you have reached is not in service at this time. | 您撥打的號碼現在無法接通 |
[1:19:35] | this is a recording. | 將轉到電話錄音 |
[1:19:37] | No, it can’t be. it can’t be. | 不可能的 不可能啊 |
[1:20:00] | I can’t get through. something weird’s going on with the phone. | 我打不通 電話有問題了 |
[1:20:02] | Get in there and check it out! | 進屋去查一下 |
[1:20:04] | – everything is secure, sir. – get in there and check it out right now! | -都很安全 長官 -馬上進去給我查一下 |
[1:20:07] | I’ll be there in five minutes. | 我5分鐘後到 |
[1:21:38] | Nash! I told you to get up in there and call me! | 納什 我叫你進去然後打電話給我的 |
[1:21:43] | Nash? | 納什? |
[1:21:51] | Thank you for staying. | 謝謝你留下來 |
[1:21:58] | Bobby? | 鮑比? |
[1:22:55] | Donna? | 唐娜? |
[1:23:03] | Be quiet, or they’ll find us. | 安靜 不然他們會找到我們的 |
[1:23:23] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[1:23:30] | One of your guys is down in the backyard. | 一個你的人在後院倒下了 |
[1:23:33] | It’s okay. it’s okay. | 沒事了 沒事了 |
[1:23:38] | Are you ready to go with me? | 你準備好跟我走了嗎 |
[1:23:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:07] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:24:08] | Call me an ambulance. | 給我叫輛救護車 |
[1:24:09] | I’ve got officers down, I need backup, now, now! | 有警官受傷了 我需要後援 快點 |
[1:24:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪兒 |
[1:24:13] | – let me go! – stop! stop! | -讓我走 站住 站住 |
[1:24:17] | – get off me! – donna! | -放開我 -唐娜 |
[1:24:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:58] | Bobby? | 鮑比 |
[1:25:01] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:25:06] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[1:25:07] | Come on, sweetheart. it’s okay. it’s okay. | 來吧 甜心 沒事了 |
[1:25:14] | It’s over. | 都結束了 |
[1:25:24] | It’s over, it’s over. okay? | 都結束了 結束了 |