Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Promising Young Woman(前程似锦的女孩)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Promising Young Woman(前程似锦的女孩)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:前程似锦的女孩
英文名称:Promising Young Woman
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:51] – Fuck her! – Fuck her. – 去她妈的 – 去她妈的
[00:53] Yeah, fuck her! This is how business is done. 就是 去她妈的 生意就是这样谈成的
[00:56] It’s… it’s just a round of fucking golf. 只不过是打了一轮高尔夫球
[00:58] They’d think we were taking clients out to a strip club… 他们还觉得我们把客户带到脱衣舞夜总会…
[01:01] – which we can’t even do anymore. – Exactly. – 现在也不能去了 – 没错
[01:03] We can’t even do that anymore since Christmas party last year. 去年圣诞派对之后就不能这么干了
[01:05] I think it’s because the golf club doesn’t let women play there. 我觉得是因为高尔夫俱乐部不让女人进去
[01:08] So? 所以呢
[01:10] So… it means we’re having client meetings without… 所以 这意味着我们和客户开会的时候不能…
[01:12] Look. She should just focus on closing her own shit 听着 她应该专心管好她自己的活儿
[01:16] instead of whining about how we’re doing better than her. 而不是抱怨我们做得比她好
[01:20] Jesus. 天呐
[01:21] Look at that good God almighty. 快看那个美女
[01:24] Don’t you get some dignity, sweetheart? 你没点自尊吗 亲爱的
[01:26] Yeah, They put themselves in danger, girls like that. 就是啊 这种女孩总把自己置于危险之中
[01:29] If she’s not careful someone’s gonna take advantage 如果她不小心的话 就有人去占她便宜了
[01:31] especially kinda guys in this world. 尤其是在这种地方的某些人
[01:35] She’s kind of hot. 她还挺正的
[01:37] Hot fucking mess. 太他妈正了
[01:39] Hey, let’s talk to Brian, 我们跟布莱恩谈谈吧
[01:41] I think he might be amendable to the idea of… 我觉得他或许会改变他的想法…
[01:44] I mean that is just asking for it. 这简直是在求着别人去占便宜
[01:48] Ah, look at that. 看看呐
[01:50] I think they’d learn by that, wouldn’t you? Right? 我觉得她们能学到教训 不是吗
[01:52] Where are even her friends? 她的朋友们都去哪了
[01:54] They just ran off somewhere. 她们就这么走了
[01:56] Leaving her lying around for anyone to pickup. 让她躺在那里 等着随便哪个人把她接走
[02:01] Sounds like a challenge, Paul. 听起来是个考验 保罗
[02:03] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 可能吧
[02:05] I’ll go over. 我过去看看
[02:06] Oh ho! Jerry. 噢 杰瑞
[02:10] – I didn’t know you had it in you! – To see if she’s OK. – 我都不知道你还有这一面 – 我只是去看看她还好吗
[02:12] – Yeah, no of course. – Sure. Go for it, big fella. – 噢 当然 – 当然 快去吧 哥们
[02:14] – Yeah, I’d just go and see. – Go on for it. – 我就去看看她 – 快去吧
[02:18] Oh my God. 我的天
[02:20] Hey. 嘿
[02:21] You okay? 你还好吗
[02:24] What are you looking for? 你在找什么呢
[02:27] Phone. 手机
[02:29] It’s not here. 它不在这
[02:31] It’s gotta be here, just… 应该在这的 只是…
[02:35] Uh, you think maybe you left in the bathroom or something? 会不会是你把它落在厕所了之类的
[02:39] No. 没有
[02:47] You gonna be okay? 你还好吗
[02:50] Oh, yeah. 没事
[02:51] How you gonna get home? 你要怎么回家
[02:58] – Ride, ride out. – Yeah, yeah. – 叫车 – 是啊
[03:00] I think you might need a phone for that. 我觉得你可能需要手机才能叫车
[03:03] Yeah. 没错
[03:06] I know. 我知道
[03:10] OK, look, I’m headed out anyway, so I can drop you off. 好吧 反正我也要走了 我可以带你
[03:15] – No. – It’s totally fine, it’s not a problem. – 不用了 – 没事的 没关系
[03:19] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[03:20] It’s fine, come on. It’s not a problem. 没关系的 走吧 不麻烦的
[03:24] Let’s go. 走吧
[03:26] There we go. You got it? 走了 你可以吗
[03:29] Alright, just hold on to the railing. 好吧 握好扶手
[03:33] – Yep, okay. – Oh my God. – 好的 – 天呐
[03:44] Come on, I just had my car cleaned. 拜托 我刚洗过车
[03:46] She’s fine. 她没事的
[03:48] No I’m not. 不 我不会的
[03:50] Not going to throw up. 我不会吐的
[03:52] I don’t think. 我觉得不会
[03:53] No? 不会吗
[03:55] You have it sir, she’s not going to throw up. 你听到了先生 她不会吐的
[04:08] My apartment is a few blocks from here 我的公寓离这也就几个街区
[04:11] would you want to have a drink before hitting the hay? 你想在睡觉之前再喝一杯吗
[04:16] It’s literally right here. You can have like one beer? 真的就在这附近 你还能来一杯啤酒吗
[04:21] Yes. Can you take us to 242 Raleigh Drive instead please? 好的 麻烦改去莱利大道242号
[04:24] It’s a couple of blocks. 就几个街区远
[04:27] Just put the address in the app. 你在手机上改地址就行
[04:30] Put the address in the app. 在手机上改地址
[04:34] Kumquat liqueur, here we go my lady. 金桔利口酒 来吧女士
[04:41] Hey, sorry about my friends at the bar, they are… 我为我在酒吧的那些朋友道歉 他们…
[04:44] they are assholes. 他们都是混蛋
[04:48] There you go, you got it. 给你 拿好
[04:53] Do you… live alone here? 你一个人住在这吗
[04:55] No, but my roommate’s out of town. 不是 但是我的室友出城了
[04:57] So, don’t worry. 所以不用担心
[05:07] That’s disgusting. 真恶心
[05:16] You’re so beautiful. 你真美
[05:18] You know what, do you mind if I just 你介不介意我
[05:21] put down a little smudge. 擦掉这里的脏东西
[05:53] I need to lie down. 我要躺下来
[05:54] Oh… yeah of course! 好 当然
[05:57] Right this way. 这边
[06:02] – Don’t go to sleep. – What? – 别睡 – 什么
[06:06] Gosh, you’re so pretty. 天呐 你好漂亮
[06:12] – What are you… – It’s okay, hey, you’re safe. – 你在… – 没事的 你很安全
[06:16] – What are you… – Hey, it’s OK. You’re safe. – 你在… – 没事的 你很安全
[06:20] – Shh! – What are you doing? – 嘘 – 你在做什么
[06:23] – God! Your body! – What are you doing? – 天呐 你的身体 – 你在做什么
[06:32] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[06:34] Hey. 喂
[06:53] Hey. 喂
[06:56] Hey! I said, what are you doing? 喂 我说 你在做什么
[07:59] Whoa! Walk of shame! 哇哦 一夜情刚结束嘛
[08:24] Stop staring. 别看了
[08:24] The fuck you staring at? 你他妈看什么
[08:26] Stop it. 别看了
[08:27] You can’t take a joke? 开不起玩笑?
[08:29] Okay. Fuck you then. 去你妈的吧
[09:03] Didn’t hear you come in last night. 昨晚没听到你回来
[09:06] Everything alright? 还好吗
[09:08] I had to work late. 我工作到很晚
[09:14] Thought the coffee house closed at nine. 我以为咖啡店九点就关门了
[09:21] We had to do inventory. 我们要做库存盘点
[09:24] You have to do a lot of inventory at that place. 你们那要做的盘点可真多
[09:27] You should speak to the manager. 你应该跟经理谈谈
[09:30] I will. 我会的
[09:34] You know, I was talking to Graham earlier 我之前跟格雷汉姆聊了一下
[09:37] and he says there’s a position opening at their head office. 他说他们总部有一个职位空缺
[09:41] And don’t freak out 你别生气
[09:42] but I want you to know I recommended you for it. 但是我要告诉你 我推荐你了
[09:45] – Hi Cass… – Why did you do that? – 嗨 卡… – 你为什么这么做
[09:46] Because you’re stinking up the joint with your sad little face. 因为你总是丧着脸不好好工作
[09:50] But I like it here. 但我喜欢这里
[09:51] No you don’t. 不 你不喜欢
[09:53] No, I don’t. But I like you. 是 我不喜欢 但是我喜欢你
[09:56] – And I like… – Hello. – 我还喜欢… – 嗨
[09:59] Working in a customer-facing role. 做一份面向顾客的工作
[10:01] – Great! Can I get… – No. – 太好了 我能要… – 不能
[10:03] Cassie. 凯茜
[10:04] Don’t Cassie me. I’m fine, Gail. Really. 别这样叫我 我没事 盖尔 真的
[10:10] Johnny said he saw you at the fallout last week. 约翰尼说上周在夜店看到你
[10:14] Said you were completely hammered and on your own. 说你烂醉如泥 而且是一个人
[10:17] He was a little worried. 他有点担心
[10:18] And I know, it’s none of my business 我知道这不关我的事
[10:19] He must have seen someone else. I’ve never been there. 他一定是看错了 我从来没去过那里
[10:24] Okay. 好吧
[10:30] I like a tease. 我喜欢你这样的小姑娘
[10:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:33] Hey, you want another drink? 你想再来一杯吗
[10:35] – Um, I gotta think. – Let me get you one. – 我得想想 – 我给你来一杯吧
[10:38] Vodka cranberry for the lady please. 给这位女士一杯伏特加蔓越莓
[10:41] Hey! How old are you? 喂 你多大了
[10:44] Old enough, right? 成年了 对吧
[11:17] Can I get a coffee please? 麻烦一杯咖啡
[11:30] You want milk? 要牛奶吗
[11:39] What? 怎么了
[11:40] Cassandra? 卡珊德拉?
[11:41] – Yeah? – Ryan. – 是 – 我是瑞恩
[11:45] Cooper. We were in class together at Forest med school. 库珀 我们在医学院一起上过课
[11:48] 2nd year neurology, Dr Hadid’s class. 二年级的神经学 哈迪德教授的课
[11:50] Oh. Yeah. 噢 是
[11:53] Ryan. Hi. 瑞恩 你好
[11:55] God. Why are you working here? 天呐 你怎么在这里工作
[11:57] Or, I didn’t mean to… 我不是故意的…
[12:00] That was rude, I didn’t mean… 这太没礼貌了 我不是故意…
[12:02] You didn’t mean what am I doing working in a shitty coffee shop? 你不是故意问我在这个破咖啡店做什么
[12:06] Yeah, no, I just mean, you know 是啊 不我只是说
[12:09] given… 考虑到…
[12:11] there’s no getting out of this, is there? 没办法圆场了对吧
[12:13] – Nu uh! – I’m gonna leave. – 没有了 – 我要走了
[12:14] Can I leave and then come back and I can do 我可以先走 然后再回来 我可以…
[12:17] – I can do it again, it would be better. – You want milk? – 我可以再来一遍 会好得多 – 你要牛奶吗
[12:20] Pardon? 什么
[12:22] In your coffee. 咖啡里
[12:24] No, but uh… 不用了 但是…
[12:25] you can spit in it if you want, I deserve that. 如果你想的话 你可以往里面吐口水 是我活该
[12:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:43] Do you want to go out with me? 你愿意跟我出去吗
[12:45] What? 什么
[12:46] On a date? 跟我约会
[12:51] Seriously? I just spat in your coffee. 认真的吗 我才刚在你的咖啡里吐口水
[13:07] Then I like to finish always with a little dab gloss 我最后都喜欢轻涂一点点唇釉
[13:11] just to give it a kind of wet texture. 给它一种滋润的质感
[13:14] Just dab in the middle 在嘴唇中间涂一下
[13:17] and on the top. 然后抿到上唇
[13:22] And there you go. 然后就完成了
[13:24] Perfect blow-job lips. 完美的口交唇妆
[13:27] So… 所以…
[13:28] Don’t forget to like and subscribe, thank you guys for following. 别忘了点喜欢和订阅 感谢大家的关注
[13:32] I love you, bye! 爱你们 拜拜
[13:40] Seriously, you gotta read it. 说真的 你应该读一下
[13:42] ‘Consider The Lobster’ is one of the fucking greats, man. 《想想龙虾》是最伟大的书之一
[13:45] Cracked my head open… like… 它打开了我的大脑…就像…
[13:48] like a lobster claw. 像龙虾钳子一样
[13:56] You know I’m actually writing a novel. 你知道吗 事实上我正在写一本小说
[13:58] Well, kinda, cause I’m such a fucking perfectionist, you know, 因为我是一个完美主义者
[14:01] it’s just taking me forever. 我可能要一辈子才能写完
[14:03] I just keep going over and over and over it 我只能不停不停地想
[14:05] my head is picking at it like a scab. 我的大脑像抠疤一样不停地挑毛病
[14:08] It’s about, 这是关于
[14:10] I guess, like, what it is like to be a guy right now? 现在做一个男人是什么感觉
[14:12] Like, what it’s like to be a guy in the world. 在这个世界上做一个男人是什么感觉
[14:14] Just this greedy, low life, fucked up love story. 这种贪婪的 下流社会的 该死的爱情故事
[14:18] And then all takes place in New York over the course of one night. 在纽约各个地方一夜之间发生的事
[14:23] You know what… 你知道吗
[14:24] I’m gonna stop talking about it. 我不能再说了
[14:26] I don’t wanna jinx it. 我可不想咒它
[14:28] You do coke, right? 你磕可卡因吧
[14:30] Not really… 不…
[14:32] Oh come on! 拜托
[14:34] – I got work in the morning… – Oh, whatever, so do I. – 我明天早上还要上班 – 那又怎么样 我也要上班
[14:39] Here. 给你
[14:41] Okay, right. 好了
[14:43] Put your little 把你的
[14:44] nose up to this. 鼻子放到上面
[14:48] Maybe you just… 要不就这样…
[14:52] OK. That didn’t work. 好吧 这样不太行
[15:01] There you go. 好了
[15:08] Oh my God, you are… 天呐 你真是
[15:11] so so, pretty. 太漂亮了
[15:13] But why are you wearing all that make up? 但是你为什么要化浓妆
[15:15] Do you mind me asking? 你介意我问吗
[15:16] I never understood why women wear so much make up. 我一直不明白为什么女人要化这么浓的妆
[15:19] It’s like you guys are so much more beautiful without it. 你们不化妆漂亮多了
[15:21] It’s like guys don’t even like that kinda staff, you know? 男人甚至都不喜欢这些东西 你懂吗
[15:24] It’s just a soul-sucking system made to oppress women. 这就是一个用来压迫女人 吞噬灵魂的机制
[15:27] It’s fucked up. 它烂透了
[15:35] I wanna see you. 我想看你这个人
[15:36] The real you. 真正的你
[15:38] With all your freckles, your imperfections. 你的雀斑 你的不完美
[15:48] I don’t feel good. 我感觉不太舒服
[15:50] – Could you get me a glass of water? – Yeah sure. – 你能给我一杯水吗 – 当然
[16:07] Are you fucking kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[16:10] Hey. 嘿
[16:12] Hey you. 嘿
[16:17] Hey! 嘿
[16:19] There you are! You fell asleep. 你醒了 你刚刚睡着了
[16:27] Good girl. 好姑娘
[16:32] Feel better? 感觉好一点了吗
[16:34] No. 没有
[16:36] You know, I nearly didn’t come out tonight. 你知道吗 今天晚上我差点没敢出来
[16:41] I’m so glad that I did. I feel such a connection to you. 我很高兴我这么做了 我感觉跟你心灵相通
[16:45] – Can you call me a cab? – But you just got here. – 你能帮我叫辆车吗 – 但是你才刚到
[16:48] I need to go home. 我得回家了
[16:50] No, don’t go. 不 别走
[16:53] Stay. 留下来
[16:55] My God, you are so… 天呐 你太…
[16:57] I need to go. 我得走了
[16:59] – You don’t wanna go home. – I need to go home. – 你不想回家 – 我得回家了
[17:17] Hey Neil. 喂 尼尔
[17:20] I said, I need to go home. 我说 我得回家了
[17:23] Holy shit! Whoa. Whoa… what is this? 操 这…这是什么
[17:26] You are some kind of psycho or something? 你是有精神病还是什么的吗
[17:28] – Why do you say that? – I just thought that you were… – 为什么这么说 – 我以为你…
[17:31] – Drunk? – Yeah. – 醉了? – 是啊
[17:32] Really drunk? 很醉了?
[17:33] Fuck… yeah. 操 是啊
[17:35] Well, I’m not. 我没有醉
[17:36] But that’s good, isn’t it? 但是这很好 不是吗
[17:38] I think you should leave. 我觉得你该走了
[17:40] Oh now you want me to leave? 噢 现在你想让我走了?
[17:42] No I just… 不 我只是…
[17:45] I’m really high 我磕嗨了
[17:46] Look, I’m really fucking high right now. 听着 我现在真的磕嗨了
[17:48] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我不知道我在做什么
[17:50] I think you should go. 我觉得你该走了
[17:51] But a second ago you were determined for me to stay 但是你刚刚还非要我留下
[17:54] You are pretty insistent actually. 你还非常坚持呢
[17:57] I’m a nice guy. 我是个好人
[17:59] Are you? 是吗
[18:01] I thought we had a connection, I guess. 我觉得我们心灵相通
[18:03] A connection? 心灵相通?
[18:04] Okay. 好吧
[18:07] What do I do for a living? 我是做什么工作的
[18:11] Sorry. Maybe that one’s too hard. 抱歉 这个可能太难了
[18:13] How old am I? 我多大了
[18:15] How long have I lived in the city? 我在这个城市住了多久了
[18:19] What are my hobbies? 我有什么爱好
[18:24] What’s my name? 我叫什么名字
[18:29] Alright. Alright. Fuck. I get your fucking point. 好吧 好吧 操 我懂你的意思了
[18:33] What do you want from me? 你想要我做什么
[18:34] To say that I’m an asshole? 要我承认我是个混蛋吗
[18:36] Fine, I’m a fucking asshole. 好吧 我是个混蛋
[18:40] Why are you so freaked out, Neil? 你为什么这么抓狂 尼尔
[18:42] You really need to calm down. 你真的需要冷静一下了
[18:44] At least you didn’t try to have sex with me while I was passed out. 至少你没想在我昏迷的时候跟我做爱
[18:47] You do get points for that, few guys… 在这点上你确实可以加分 有些男人…
[18:50] well, they don’t mind so much. But you, 他们可不在意那么多 但是你
[18:52] woke me up before putting your fingers inside me. 在把你的手指伸进我身体里之前叫醒了我
[18:55] That was sweet. 这是很贴心的
[18:57] What are you trying to say, that I’m like… predator or something? 你到底想说什么 我是性捕食者吗
[19:00] I don’t know. Are you? 我不知道 你是吗
[19:02] I’m a nice guy. 我是个好人
[19:05] You keep saying that. 你一直在说这句话
[19:07] You’re not as rare as you’d think. You know how I know? 你可没这么稀有 你知道我怎么知道的吗
[19:10] How? 怎么知道的
[19:11] Because every week I go to a club. 因为每周我都会去夜店
[19:15] And every week I act like I’m too drunk to stand. 每周我都会装成醉到站不起来的样子
[19:20] And every…fucking week… 而他妈的每一周…
[19:25] a nice guy like you 都会有一个像你这样的好人
[19:28] comes over to see if I’m OK. 来看看我还好吗
[19:34] You wanna fuck me still? 你还想上我吗
[19:37] No, thank you, ma’am. 不了 谢谢你 女士
[19:41] No one ever does. 从来没有人成功过
[19:44] Careful, next time you go out Neil. 下次出去可小心点 尼尔
[19:47] Your novel sounds terrible by the way. 顺便说一句 你的小说听起来很糟糕
[20:06] Night Nina. 晚安 妮娜
[20:18] What’s this? 这是什么
[20:23] Mom, what’s this? 妈妈 这是什么
[20:26] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[20:28] This gift! 这个礼物
[20:33] It’s your birthday, Cassie. 今天是你的生日 凯茜
[20:37] Oh… 噢
[20:40] Yeah. 是啊
[20:43] What kind of 什么样的…
[20:45] What kind of person forgets their 30th birthday? 什么样的人会忘记自己的三十岁生日呢
[20:48] Oh, sweetheart, come on, don’t… 亲爱的 拜托 别…
[20:50] Don’t, Stanley, now please. 别这样 斯坦利 拜托
[20:52] Don’t. 别这样
[20:53] It was just a mistake, Mom. 这只是一个小错误 妈妈
[20:55] You know I’m terrible with dates. It’s not a big deal. 你知道我很不会记日子 这不是什么大事
[20:58] Not a big deal? 不是什么大事?
[21:01] Big deal? 大事?
[21:02] You… you just forgot your birthday! 你忘记了你自己的生日
[21:06] You don’t wanna have a party? 你不想开个派对吗
[21:07] You don’t wanna to see your friends? 你不想见见朋友吗
[21:09] You know I don’t have any friends, Mom. 你知道我没有朋友 妈妈
[21:11] Don’t joke about it. 别打岔
[21:12] Don’t. 别这样
[21:14] Do you know how strange this is? 你知道这有多奇怪吗
[21:19] You, you’re still living here at home, 你还住在这里 住在家里
[21:22] working in that stupid coffee shop since you and Nina dropped out of med school 你和妮娜从医学院辍学之后就在那个破咖啡店工作
[21:27] you are out all night long doing god only knows what. 你整晚都在外面 鬼知道你在干什么
[21:31] You don’t have any boyfriend, you don’t have any friends. 你没有男朋友 你没有朋友
[21:33] Mom! You should have saved all that for my birthday card! 妈妈 你应该把这些都写在我的生日贺卡上
[21:36] Why don’t we just let the kid celebrate however she wants. OK? 我们就让孩子用自己喜欢的方式庆祝吧 好吗
[21:39] All my friends they ask about you 我的朋友们都在问你的事
[21:42] and I don’t know what to tell them. 我都不知道怎么跟他们说
[21:45] I don’t know what happened here, I don’t… 我不知道发生了什么 我不知道…
[21:52] Why don’t you just open your present there, Cass, OK? 把你的礼物拆开吧 凯茜 好吗
[21:56] Go ahead. 去吧
[22:11] Hope you’ll like that. 希望你能喜欢
[22:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:24] – Yeah. – That’s direct. – 是啊 – 这可真直接
[22:26] A real kick in the cunt. 一击致命
[22:29] Is it a nice suitcase, at least? 至少是个不错的行李箱吧?
[22:30] Oh yeah it’s definitely the fanciest 没错 绝对是我收到的最好看的
[22:32] “get the fuck out of our house” metaphor I’ve received so far. “从我们家里滚出去”的暗示
[22:35] So, why don’t you? 所以 你为什么不呢
[22:36] – What? – Get the fuck out of their house. – 什么 – 从他们家里滚出去
[22:38] Just… I don’t know go on…Zillow. 上房产网站看一下什么的
[22:41] Single wife, female, some girl 单身妻子 女士 有些女生
[22:43] get a basement room in some weird guy’s house, anything. 在某个怪咖家里租一个地下室之类的
[22:46] I can’t afford it, Gail. 我付不起房租 盖尔
[22:48] Not on what you pay me. 你给我的工资可不够
[22:49] Not even a weird guy’s basement. 连怪咖的地下室也不够
[22:51] So take this other job then. Take any job. 那去我推荐你的那个工作吧 其他什么工作都行
[22:54] Are you firing me? 你是在开除我吗
[22:56] Maybe I should. 或许我应该开除你
[22:58] Look. You’re making the assumption that I want any of it. 听着 你是在假设我想要这些东西
[23:02] If I wanted a boyfriend and a yoga class and a house and 如果我想要男朋友 要瑜伽课 要自己的房子
[23:05] kids and a job my mom could brag about I’d have done it. 要孩子 要一份我妈可以吹嘘的工作 那我就去做了
[23:08] It would take me ten minutes. I don’t want it. 只需要十分钟 但我不想要
[23:11] I don’t want it. 我不想要
[23:14] But you must want something? 但是你总得有什么想要的东西吧
[23:16] Hey. 嗨
[23:19] Oh. You. Hi. 噢 是你啊 你好
[23:21] One coffee. Hold the spit. 一杯咖啡 别吐口水了
[23:24] She spat on my coffee last time. 上次她往我咖啡里吐口水
[23:27] I’m back because um… 我回来了因为…
[23:29] I think you gave me a fake number the other day. 我觉得你那天给了我错的号码
[23:34] – Doesn’t sound like me. – I know, so… – 听起来不像是我会做的事 – 我知道 所以…
[23:36] I spent a few hours composing a like very witty, 我花了几个小时 写了一条非常幽默
[23:39] very romantic text, and then I sent that text 非常浪漫的信息 然后我发送信息
[23:42] to an oil rig worker called Red. 发给了一个叫瑞德的石油钻塔工
[23:45] Was he into it? 他喜欢吗
[23:46] Surprisingly into it. 意外的是他很喜欢
[23:47] It was like immediately inappropriate, 这简直是非常地不合时宜
[23:51] but it’s not gonna work out because of the oil rig, 但因为他在石油钻塔 我们不会有结果的
[23:53] so, I thought I’d try you again. 所以我觉得 我可以再跟你试试
[23:57] – I just heard a phone ring in the back. – No you didn’t. – 我听到后面电话响了 – 不你没有
[24:00] I most definitely heard a phone ring in the back. 我非常确定我听到后面电话响了
[24:04] She has to take a few imaginary calls a day. 她每天都要接几个想象中的电话
[24:10] Look, if you are not into this, I totally get it. 如果你不喜欢这样 我完全理解
[24:13] I’m not really looking to date anyone at the moment. 我现在真的不想跟任何人约会
[24:16] Right, yeah. 好吧
[24:18] Me neither, would you… 我也不想 你…
[24:21] be interested in a friendship and I’m 有没有兴趣交个朋友 然后我
[24:24] secretly pining for you the whole time? 会一直偷偷地渴望你
[24:29] Dating is horrible. Everyone is horrible. 约会最糟糕了 所有人都很糟糕
[24:30] OK. I went on a date last month with a woman 好吧 上个月我跟一个女人约会
[24:32] who wanted to euthanize the homeless. 她想把所有流浪汉都安乐死
[24:34] You went on a date with my mom? 你跟我妈约会了?
[24:36] Look, I always liked you in med school. OK? 听着 我在医学院的时候就一直喜欢你
[24:40] I genuinely liked you, 我是真心喜欢你的
[24:43] and I can’t stop thinking about you spitting in my coffee. 我不停地想着你往我咖啡里吐口水
[24:46] So, go to lunch with me this weekend please. 所以 拜托这周末跟我去吃午饭吧
[24:49] If you don’t like it we can have a safe word 如果你不喜欢 给我一个提示
[24:51] and you can leave, no questions asked. 你可以离开 我什么问题都不问
[24:54] Not that you mind the killings. 并不是你不介意杀戮
[24:56] Your book is full of killings. 你的书中充满了杀戮
[24:59] But there are things you do hate, Lord. 而是那些让你痛恨的…
[25:02] Perfume-smelling things. 那些带着胭脂香气的
[25:04] Lacy things. Things with curly hair. 身着蕾丝的 发如波浪的尤物
[25:10] Hey! 嘿
[25:11] You are all dressed up, where are you going? 你打扮得这么好看 你要去哪
[25:14] I’m going out for lunch. 我出去吃中饭
[25:16] With who? 和谁
[25:19] A friend. 朋友
[25:21] Cassie. 凯茜
[25:24] You look very pretty honey. 你看起来真漂亮 亲爱的
[25:28] Thank you dad. 谢谢你 爸爸
[25:31] What! 什么
[25:32] Where did she get a skeleton? 她从哪儿弄来的骷髅
[25:34] She got it, it was, it was her grandfather’s stuff. 她是从…那是她祖父的东西
[25:37] It was, she got it from the staff room 她是 她从教员室里拿的
[25:39] but the worst part is, 但最糟糕的是
[25:40] she looked me in the eye, pulled it out, 她看着我的眼睛 把它拿了出来
[25:43] and then waved it at me. 然后朝我挥了挥手
[25:47] I am done. 我受不了了
[25:48] And I am wondering why I told that story. 我在想 我为什么要说这个故事呢
[25:51] Hey, there is nothing more romantic than a disturbed 没有什么事能比一个疯女人
[25:53] woman pulling a skeleton’s hand out of her vagina. 把骷髅的手从阴道里掏出来更浪漫了
[25:56] That’s true. That’s very true. 是的 确实是
[25:57] No one ever pulls anything out of anywhere where I work. 在我工作的地方 没有人从任何地方掏出过什么东西
[26:00] – Right! So you didn’t wanna… – What? – 对了 你没想过 – 什么
[26:02] Carry on with med school? Or… 继续上医学院什么的吗
[26:04] – No. – Really? – 没有 – 真的吗
[26:06] Why not? 为什么
[26:07] I wanted to do something else. 我想干点别的
[26:09] What? 做什么
[26:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:12] You were so good though. You knew everything. You, 你以前很优秀 你什么都懂
[26:15] I didn’t know everything. 我并没有什么都懂
[26:16] You did! You were incredible. 你是的 你很厉害
[26:18] I was… 我…
[26:19] I was awful. 我倒是很差劲
[26:20] Remember I removed the wrong kidney from my cadaver? 记得我从尸体上取错了肾吗
[26:23] And look at you now. Operating on children. 看看现在 你给孩子做手术
[26:26] Yes. I got better. 是的 我变得更好了
[26:28] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[26:28] But you were, way ahead of everybody. You… 但你那时候比所有人都厉害 你…
[26:32] You’d have been a great doctor. 你应该成为一个好医生的
[26:35] I just didn’t want it enough, I guess. 我想 我只是没那么想当医生
[26:41] Um… 嗯
[26:43] You wanna get coffee or something? We… 你想喝杯咖啡什么的吗 我们
[26:45] we have some time before the movie. 电影开场前我们还有一点时间
[26:47] I can tell you about the guy who got his dick trapped in a tambourine. 我可以跟你讲讲那个把阴茎卡在铃鼓里的家伙
[26:51] Oh my God! 我的天了
[26:55] Do you think, people would think you are my daughter from behind? 别人看到我们的背影会以为你是我女儿吗
[26:58] Because of the height, the height! I’m saying. 因为身高 我的意思是因为身高
[27:00] It’s like a fear I have in public, 这是我在公共场合会有的恐惧
[27:02] if I’m with a woman 如果我和一个女人走在一起
[27:04] my fear is that like if I kiss her, like, 我害怕的是 如果我吻了她
[27:07] people would be like, “stop kissing that child. “ 人们会说 “不许亲那个孩子”
[27:10] I should yell this part. 这句话应该是喊出来的
[27:12] I mean, try not being so tall. 那就别长得那么高咯
[27:16] – Tall – Yeah. – 这样哦 – 对
[27:18] That’s flashy. 没什么用嘛
[27:21] This is, this is a weird coincidence. 这真是太巧了
[27:24] What? 什么
[27:25] I think, no, yep, this is my apartment. 我觉得 不…是的 这是我的公寓
[27:32] – What a weird, weird coincidence. – Yeah. – 这可真巧啊 – 是的
[27:35] Do you wanna, I mean we are here, do you wanna… 你想 我们都在这了 你想
[27:38] – go up have a drink or… – Sure, why not? – 上去坐坐吗 – 好啊 为什么不呢
[27:42] It’s too soon, sorry. I wasn’t… 发展太快了 对不起 我没有…
[27:44] No. Let’s go upstairs. 没有 我们上楼吧
[27:46] I don’t wanna go up if you don’t…wanna… 要是你不想 我也不想希望这样
[27:49] I misread things, I’ll drive you home. 是我误会了 我开车送你回家
[27:51] You know what, you’re at your place. I can call a cab. 你已经到家了 我可以打车回去
[27:53] – Are you sure? – I’m sure. – 你确定吗 – 我确定
[27:54] OK. I feel like I fucked this up. 好的 我觉得我搞砸了
[27:56] No, no, it’s not you. 不 不 你没有
[28:40] Cassie! What… 凯茜
[28:42] What are you… what are you doing here? 你…你在这里做什么
[28:48] I just came to 我只是来…
[28:50] pick up my herpes medication. 来取我的疱疹药
[28:51] You have herpes too. 你也长疱疹了
[28:53] That saves us an awkward conversation. 很好 避免了我们尴尬的谈话
[29:03] So, I… 其实 我…
[29:07] So, I would like to see you again. 我想继续和你见面
[29:11] – That’s cool? – Yeah. – 可以吗 – 好
[29:13] But we’d need to take it slow. 但我们需要慢慢来
[29:14] I understand. – Of course. It’s alright. – 我觉得 – 当然了 没关系
[29:16] I… I can take it slow 我…我可以慢慢来的
[29:20] I can barely move if you’d like. 如果你想的话 我可以一动不动
[29:25] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:27] I could write a poem. 我可以写诗了
[29:29] This is awesome. 这太棒了
[29:30] What’re you doing? You wanna get down or something? 你要做什么 你想出去吗
[29:32] Are you working? 你在忙吗
[29:34] Well, no, um… 没有 嗯…
[29:36] He has leukemia and 他得了白血病
[29:38] there is really nothing I can do for him. 我无能为力
[29:41] It’s… it’s over. 他已经…没办法了
[29:45] I’m kidding. My shift’s over. 我开玩笑的 我下班了
[29:46] I’ll grab my stuff, OK? 我去拿我的东西
[29:50] Don’t leave. 别走哦
[30:00] Oh my God. 我的天啊
[30:01] What? 怎么了
[30:04] Are you seeing that guy? 你在和那个男人约会吗
[30:07] No. 没有
[30:12] Oh… 噢
[30:14] good for you. 真好
[30:21] So, Ryan… 那么 瑞恩
[30:23] – Pediatric surgeon, huh? – Yes. Yes. – 小儿外科医生 是吗 – 是的 没错
[30:28] You ever killed any children? 你杀过孩子吗
[30:30] What? 什么
[30:31] While operating on them, have you ever killed any children? 你有没有在给孩子做手术的时候把他们杀了
[30:34] No, no. 不 没有
[30:36] – Really? – Gail! – 真的吗 – 盖尔
[30:38] I’m, well, kids… 我…孩子
[30:40] have passed while I have been operating. 有孩子在我手术途中去世的
[30:42] – So that’s a Yes? – Gail! – 所以是有的咯? – 盖尔
[30:44] Stop asking him if he’s killed children. 别再问他有没有杀过孩子了
[30:47] I will stop asking him when he stops killing children. 等他不再杀孩子了 我就不问他了
[30:51] That, that seems fair. 听起来很公平
[30:54] That seems fair. 这很公平
[30:56] I’ll leave you two lovebirds to it. 我就不打扰你们这对小情侣了
[30:58] – Can you lock up for me honey? – Of course. – 你能帮我锁门吗 宝贝 – 当然可以
[31:03] Now, if you two decide 对了 如果你们两个
[31:05] to have sex on the counter 要在柜台上做爱的话
[31:07] the bleach is in the back room. 清洁剂在里屋
[31:11] And I don’t wanna walk in here tomorrow morning, 我可不想明天早上进门的时候
[31:14] and see ass prints in the coffee grinds, got it? 在咖啡机上看到屁股印 明白吗
[31:17] Got it, lover boy? 明白了吗 亲爱的
[31:19] Yeah. 好的
[31:20] Have fun you two, my God! 祝你们俩玩得开心 我的天啊
[31:30] She seems nice. 她看起来人很好
[31:33] She is, she is a good friend. 是的 她是一个很好的朋友
[31:36] Are you friends with anyone from Forest still or…? 你还有医学院的朋友吗
[31:39] No. 没有
[31:40] Really, no one, no one? 真的吗 一个也没有?
[31:43] Really. No one. 真的 一个也没有
[31:45] I can’t, I can’t… shake them off. 我不行 我没办法摆脱他们
[31:49] You still hanging out with those guys? 你还和那些人有联系?
[31:51] They are not that bad, they aren’t. Really. 他们没那么糟 真的
[31:54] Oh my God, Madison McPhee just had twins. 天啊 麦迪逊·麦克菲刚生了双胞胎
[31:58] She’s completely obsessed. 她完全脱不开身
[32:02] I’ve never remembered Madison. 我不记得麦迪逊这个人
[32:04] You… 你
[32:06] I thought you were close. 我以为你们很要好
[32:07] You guys and that other girl… 你们俩和其他女孩
[32:10] No. 没有
[32:12] Huh? 这样啊
[32:15] Oh my God, Al Monroe is 我的天啊 阿尔·门罗
[32:17] marrying this bikini model, 要和一个比基尼模特结婚了
[32:19] He got this hideous tattoo of her name, proposed. 他把她的名字文在身上 还求婚了
[32:22] Amazingly, she said yes. 意外的是 她答应了
[32:25] Classic Al, you know. Landing on his feet. 阿尔的一贯风格 你懂的 上岸了
[32:29] – Al Monroe? – You must remember Al. – 阿尔·门罗? – 你一定记得他吧
[32:33] Yeah. I though he moved to London. 是的 我以为他去了伦敦
[32:35] Yeah, he was there for years, 对 他去了好几年
[32:37] but he just moved back to get married. 但因为要结婚 就搬回来了
[32:40] Do you see him a lot? 你经常和他见面吗
[32:42] Uh, we are not close, but he is in the group. 我们不是很熟 但我们在同一个圈子
[32:45] We actually see each other at work because he is an anesthesiologist. 我们在工作时见过面 因为他是麻醉师
[32:50] Good for him. 挺好的
[32:52] He is getting married. 他要结婚了
[32:54] I know, God help her. 我知道 上帝保佑她
[34:41] – Welcome to the Hotel St Germain. – Thank you. – 欢迎来到圣日耳曼酒店 – 谢谢
[34:44] One ginger ale, and one bottle of champagne. 一杯姜汁汽水 一瓶香槟
[34:48] – Don’t worry. I can do that. – Oh, but it’s… – 没事了 我自己来 – 噢 但是…
[35:12] Cassie. 凯茜
[35:16] – Madison! – Oh my God! – 麦迪逊 – 我的天啊
[35:22] You look amazing! I almost didn’t recognize you. 你看起来真不错 我差点没认出你来
[35:27] – You look exactly the same. – You are sweet. I look so old… – 你跟以前一模一样 – 你真贴心 我看起来很老了
[35:31] No. 没有
[35:31] That’s what having twins will do to you. It’s tragic. 这就是生双胞胎的下场 真是悲剧
[35:34] Do you have kids? 你有孩子吗
[35:35] No. 没有
[35:36] You will get there. 会有的
[35:39] Champagne, what are we drinking to? 香槟 为了什么喝香槟呢
[35:42] To old friends. 敬老朋友
[35:58] Honestly, I thought I’d be bored out of my skull watching the kids, 说实话 我原以为带孩子会无聊得要死
[36:03] but it’s been great actually. 但其实挺好的
[36:05] Are we out already? 我们已经喝完了吗
[36:06] Can we get another bottle? Thanks. 能再来一瓶吗 谢谢
[36:09] I haven’t been day-drunk in…forever, so fun… 我从来没有在白天喝醉过 太开心了
[36:13] So fun! 太开心了
[36:17] TBH 说真的
[36:18] I know all guys say 我知道所有男人都说
[36:20] they want wives that work but 他们希望妻子能工作
[36:23] it’s not true. 但这不是真的
[36:24] No? 不是吗
[36:25] No, I mean, They all want a feminist in college, 我是说 在大学里 他们都想跟女权主义者交往
[36:28] because it’s cool to have a girlfriend who cares about something. 因为有个关心时事的女朋友很酷
[36:31] And statistically, 而且据统计
[36:33] feminists are more likely to do anal. 女权主义者可能更愿意肛交
[36:35] That’s literal fact, by the way. 顺便说一句 这是真的
[36:36] Really? 真的吗
[36:37] You know, when it comes down to it, 你知道 说到底
[36:39] all guys want the same thing. 所有男人想要的都是一样的
[36:40] And what’s that? 是什么呢
[36:44] A good girl. 一个好女孩
[36:45] I don’t seem to remember you were that much of a good girl at med school. 我好像不记得你在医学院时是个好女孩
[36:49] Well, for things, Fred didn’t know me at school. 话说回来 弗雷德不是在学校认识我的
[36:51] He met me when I was working at L’Oreal. 他是我在欧莱雅工作时认识的
[36:55] Poor Fred. 可怜的弗雷德
[36:56] What he doesn’t know won’t kill him. Eh? 有些事他不知道的事也不会怎么样吧
[37:00] I’m glad everything’s worked out so well for you, Madison. 我很高兴你现在一切都好 麦迪逊
[37:03] – Thanks , it really has. – Yeah. – 谢谢 真的很好 – 是啊
[37:07] You know. Actually I wanted to meet you today, 你知道的 其实我今天想见你
[37:10] to talk about something in particular. 是为了说一件事
[37:12] I did wonder. No one has heard from you in, like, forever. 难怪 大家很久没有听到你的消息了
[37:17] I wanted to talk to you about why I dropped out. 我想跟你聊聊为什么我会退学
[37:22] – OK. Sure. – You remember what happened, right? – 好啊 – 你记得发生了什么 对吧
[37:29] – It was such a long time ago now… – I know, but you remember? – 这件事已经过去很久了 – 我知道 但你还记得吧
[37:34] I mean… vaguely. 我的意思是 依稀记得
[37:37] Do you ever think about it? 你想过这件事吗
[37:41] – Why would I? – Right. Why would you. – 为什么我要想 – 对 你怎么会
[37:46] So, if a friend came to you now, 所以 如果一个朋友现在来找你
[37:49] into your house and told you that 到你家里告诉你
[37:51] they thought something bad had happened to them the night before 他们觉得前一天晚上发生了不好的事情
[37:55] – Cassie… – Something bad… – 凯茜 – 不好的事情
[37:57] – It was years ago. – What would you say? – 那已经过去很多年了 – 你会说什么
[38:01] What would you say? 你会说什么
[38:04] I’m a little weird… 我觉得有点不舒服…
[38:07] Would you roll your eyes behind her back 你会在她背后翻白眼
[38:09] and dismiss the whole thing as drama? 把整件事当成一场闹剧吗
[38:10] I don’t know why you’re mad at me! 我不知道你为什么生我的气
[38:13] OK! I’m not the only one who didn’t believe it. 好吧 我又不是唯一一个不相信的人
[38:15] In fact, if you have a reputation for sleeping around 事实上 如果你有乱搞的名声
[38:18] then maybe people aren’t gonna believe you 那么当你说发生了什么事的时候
[38:20] when you say something has happened. 人们可能不会相信你
[38:22] I mean… 我的意思是…
[38:24] it’s… crying wolf. 这就是狼来了
[38:29] You thought it was crying wolf? 你觉得这是狼来了?
[38:30] I don’t make the rules. 规矩又不是我定的
[38:33] Look, when you get that drunk, things happen. 你喝那么醉 这种事情就是会发生的
[38:36] Don’t get blackout drunk all the time 不要总是喝得酩酊大醉
[38:39] and then expect people to be on your side 还指望别人在你被强行
[38:40] when you have sex with someone you didn’t want to! 发生关系的时候站在你这边
[38:47] That’s a shame. 真是太遗憾了
[38:49] I was hoping you’d feel differently by now. 我还希望你现在会不一样了
[38:52] Sorry! 抱歉
[38:52] For your sake, I was hoping you’d feel different by now. 为了你好 我还希望你现在会有不一样了
[39:00] Look… 听着
[39:01] Don’t be mad, just, I’ll get the check. 不要生气 我来结账
[39:04] Alright? It’s my treat. 好吗 我请客
[39:06] Hello. 你好
[39:09] Are you okay Madison? 你还好吗 麦迪逊
[39:12] My head is spinning, I just feel like… 我有点头晕 我感觉…
[39:14] Oh. Shit! 噢 该死
[39:16] God… 天啊
[39:18] Sorry. 抱歉
[39:21] It was really so great, seeing you again. 我真的很开心 能够再次见到你
[39:25] You really haven’t changed at all. 你真的一点都没变
[39:29] Sorry. 抱歉
[39:35] So? 所以?
[39:38] She’s over there. 她在那里
[39:41] Room 25. 房号25
[39:43] – Your money’s in the envelop. – You’re sure about this? – 你的钱在信封里 – 你确定要这么做?
[39:48] I’m sure. 我确定
[40:10] Cassie. Hi… 凯茜 你好
[40:12] wonderful to see you for lunch yesterday, blast from the past. 很高兴昨天和你共进午餐 往事重现
[40:17] Uh, hey, I was pretty 是这样 我…
[40:19] drunk, I can’t really 我喝醉了 我不太…
[40:22] look, did you see me talking with a guy, like our age. 你看到我和一个跟我们差不多年纪的人说话了吗
[40:26] He seemed to know you. 他好像认识你
[40:28] Just trying to piece some things together. 我只是想把事情弄清楚
[40:31] Cassie, sorry, please call me back, I’m freaking out a little. 凯茜 抱歉 请回我电话 我有点害怕
[40:35] I woke up in a, one of the hotel rooms 我在一间酒店的房间里醒来
[40:38] I think something might have happened, I don’t know. 我觉得可能发生了什么事 我不知道
[41:11] – Scream out bitches! – Bye. – 走了 姐妹们 – 再见
[41:12] Excuse me. 不好意思
[41:14] Excuse me. Hi… 不好意思 你好
[41:17] – Me? – Yeah. – 叫我吗 – 是的
[41:18] – Hi, I’m sorry. – What’s up? – 你好 抱歉 – 有什么事吗
[41:21] I’m so sorry but my phone has died 很抱歉 我的手机没电了
[41:23] and I’m so late for work. 上班要迟到了
[41:24] Do you live round here? Do you know the area? 你住在这附近吗 你熟悉这一带吗
[41:26] I guess. Why? 大概吧 怎么了
[41:28] Would you tell me how to get to the Castle Diner? 你能告诉我城堡餐厅怎么走吗
[41:30] You know what! I’m actually really late 其实 我已经迟到了
[41:32] – Please, I’m supposed to be shooting this music video. – Music video? – 麻烦你了 我是来拍音乐视频的 – 音乐视频?
[41:35] Yeah. I’m a make-up artist 是的 我是一名化妆师
[41:37] and it’s my first time working with these guys 这是我第一次跟这些人合作
[41:39] and if I’m late I may as well… 如果我迟到了 我可能…
[41:40] Oh my God, oh my God! 我的天啊 我的天啊
[41:42] Are you working for Wet Dreams? 你是在为春梦男孩工作吗
[41:44] – You didn’t see that. – I know where the Castle Diner is! – 你没看到 – 我知道城堡餐厅在哪
[41:47] Don’t worry about it, I would ask someone else. 别担心 我会问别人的
[41:48] NO way, no way! Oh my God! 怎么可能 我的天啊
[41:50] You are working with Wet Dreams! 你和春梦男孩一起工作
[41:51] Oh my God! 我的天啊
[41:52] – Are they in there right now? – You need to calm down. – 他们现在在那里吗 – 你需要冷静一下
[41:55] – I’ll direct you. Please! – Sorry, no! – 我可以给你指路的 拜托你 – 对不起 不行
[41:59] If I don’t direct you, how are you gonna find it? 如果我不给你指路 你要怎么找到那里
[42:02] I can’t. 我找不到
[42:04] If you tell anyone or you post about this 如果你告诉别人或者你把这事发了出去
[42:06] I’ll never work again. 我就再也接不到工作了
[42:07] I swear I won’t post anything, I promise. 我发誓我不会发任何东西 我保证
[42:10] Take my phone!! Seriously. Take it. 把我的手机拿去 真的 拿去
[42:14] Oh god. OK get in. Fine. 噢 好吧 上车 行吧
[42:16] But you have to be cool about this. 但你得冷静点
[42:18] Of course I will. 当然 我会的
[42:23] Whoa. You really are a fan. 哇 你还真是个粉丝
[42:25] I’m obsessed. 我可喜欢他们了
[42:26] I have a whole insta dedicated just to George’s dog. 我有一个照片墙号全都是乔治的狗
[42:30] Well, you see, coincidence. 嗯 真是太巧了
[42:31] I know. 我知道
[42:33] You know what. 你知道什么
[42:34] This… 这…
[42:35] This is fate. 这是命运
[42:37] Sure seems like it. 看起来确实是这样
[42:52] Yes? 喂?
[42:57] Dean Walker is waiting if you’d like to go on through. 沃克院长正在等你 你可以进去了
[43:10] Daisy? 黛西?
[43:12] – That’s me. – Dean Walker, please sit. – 是的 – 我是沃克院长 请坐
[43:17] My assistant says that you’re interested in resuming med school. 我的助理说你有兴趣继续医学院的学习
[43:21] That’s right. 没错
[43:22] May I ask what prompted your desire to get back to your studies. 我能问一下是什么促使你想回来学习吗
[43:26] I guess… 我想
[43:28] I couldn’t stop thinking about my time here. 我一直想着我在这里的日子
[43:30] Yeah, it’s an extraordinary place. 是的 这是一个非常了不起的地方
[43:34] It’s an unusual request. 这是个不常见的请求
[43:36] Yes. But I left under unusual circumstances. 对 但我也是在不常见的情况下离开的
[43:39] Oh. 噢
[43:41] I left because of what happened to Nina. 我离开是因为妮娜的事
[43:45] Nina Fisher. 妮娜·费舍
[43:46] You don’t remember her? 你不记得她了?
[43:48] Maybe you remember Alexander Monroe? 那你记得亚历山大·门罗吗
[43:52] Oh, yes. Alexander Monroe. 哦 是的 亚历山大·门罗
[43:54] He actually just came back and gave a talk here. 他才回来这里做了一次演讲
[43:57] Oh, he’s a really nice guy, who is smart. 他人真的很好 又聪明
[44:00] Are you friend of his? 你和他是朋友吗
[44:01] No. 不是
[44:02] So, you don’t remember the accusations made again Al Monroe? 所以 你不记得对阿尔·门罗的指控了吗
[44:06] I don’t. 我不记得
[44:07] He took a girl 他将一个女孩
[44:09] Nina Fisher, 妮娜·费舍
[44:10] the one you don’t remember 你不记得的那个女孩
[44:13] back to his room 带到他的房间
[44:15] where he had sex with her, repeatedly 他们发生了关系 不止一次
[44:17] and in front of his friends, 而且是在他朋友的面前
[44:18] while she was too drunk to have any idea of what was going on. 而她喝得大醉根本不知道发生了什么
[44:22] She was covered in bruises the next day. 第二天 她浑身淤青
[44:24] Hand prints I guess she could say. 我猜她说的是手印
[44:28] Was it reported? 这件事上报了吗
[44:29] Yes. 是的
[44:31] Do you know who Nina spoke to? 你知道妮娜是和谁说的吗
[44:34] You. 是你
[44:36] But you can’t remember so… 但你根本不记得 所以…
[44:39] You felt there wasn’t sufficient evidence. 你认为证据不足
[44:42] You said it was too much of a‘he said/she said’ situation. 你说这种“他说的/她说的”的情况太多了
[44:45] Well, 嗯
[44:47] you know we get accusations like this all the time. 要知道 我们经常收到这样的指控
[44:51] One or two a week. 每周一到两起
[44:53] I’m sorry I don’t remember your friend Nina 很抱歉我不记得你的朋友妮娜了
[44:55] but I can assure you at that time 但我可以向你保证
[44:57] that I looked into it thoroughly. 我当时认真调查过这件事
[44:59] His friends were all watching. 他的朋友们都看着
[45:01] Laughing. 笑着
[45:02] It’s so hard 这太难了
[45:04] But you know, so if she was drinking, 但你知道 如果她喝了酒
[45:06] and… and maybe couldn’t remember everything. 她可能什么都不记得了
[45:09] So she shouldn’t have been drunk? 所以她不应该喝醉?
[45:12] I’m not saying that. I… 我不是这个意思
[45:13] Sorry I don’t have… I don’t mean to sound critical 抱歉 我不是 我不想说得太苛刻
[45:15] Dean Walker, I just wanna be clear 沃克院长 我只是想弄清楚
[45:19] None of us want to admit, 没有人愿意承认
[45:21] when we’ve made ourselves vulnerable. 我们让自己变得脆弱
[45:23] When we’ve made a bad choice 我们做了一个错误的选择
[45:24] and those choices, those mistakes 这些选择 这些错误
[45:27] can be so damaging. 都是致命的
[45:29] And really regrettable. 都是会让我们后悔的
[45:33] Regrettable? 后悔?
[45:34] Yes, I mean, because what would you have me do? 是的 我是说 你想让我怎么做呢
[45:37] Ruin a young man’s life every time we get an accusation like this? 每次接到这样的指控就毁掉一个年轻人的一生吗
[45:42] So you’re happy to take the boys word for it? 所以你愿意相信那些男孩子的话?
[45:44] I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. 我只能疑罪从无
[45:47] Of course you do. 你当然了
[45:48] Because, innocent until proven guilty. 因为证据不足 不能定罪
[45:51] No arguing with that. 这点毋庸置疑
[45:53] No. 对
[45:55] Thank you for your time. 谢谢您的时间
[45:58] – Is your friend OK? – No. She’s not. – 你的朋友还好吗 – 不 她不好
[46:01] But Al Monroe is. 但阿尔·门罗过得很好
[46:03] You’ll be glad to hear he’s doing really well. 听到他一切都好 你一定很高兴
[46:05] He’s getting married, actually, so… 而且 他要结婚了
[46:08] you know, I guess you did the right thing. 所以我想你做得对
[46:10] We have to give these boys the benefit of the doubt. 我们得相信这些男孩是无辜的
[46:14] That’s why I know you won’t mind but 所以我知道你不会介意
[46:16] three hours ago I picked your daughter Amber up from school 三小时前我去学校接了你女儿安珀
[46:19] and introduced her to the boys who live in that room now. 并把她介绍给了现在在那个房间里的几个男孩子
[46:21] What? 什么
[46:22] She is really pretty, huh? 她很漂亮 对吧
[46:24] And she looks a lot older than she is. 她看起来比实际年龄大很多
[46:26] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你的话
[46:27] I noticed they had a few bottles of Vodka in their room too. 我注意到他们房间里还有几瓶伏特加
[46:30] But I’m sure that they’ll take good care of your daughter. 但我相信他们会照顾好你女儿的
[46:33] She seemed excited actually! 她似乎真的很兴奋
[46:44] Oh. Wait… 噢 等一下
[46:45] I have her phone. 她的手机在我这里
[46:47] She’ll be wanting that later. 她会想要拿回去的
[46:52] You are crazy. 你疯了
[46:54] No. 没有
[46:55] Tell me what room my daughter is in right now. 告诉我 我女儿现在在哪间房
[46:57] I told you. The same room Nina was in. 我说过 就是妮娜待过的那个房间
[47:00] I told you I don’t remember that. 我说了我不记得了
[47:03] That’s a shame. 那可真是太遗憾了
[47:06] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[47:08] She is a young girl. 她只是一个小女孩
[47:10] I wonder if she looked so young to those guys. 不知道在那些人眼里她是不是很年轻
[47:13] You better tell me what room she’s in. 你最好告诉我她在哪个房间
[47:16] Tell me what fucking room she’s in. 告诉我她在哪个房间
[47:18] Now! 马上
[47:19] You sociopath, tell me where she is. 你这个变态 告诉我她在哪
[47:33] Please tell me. 请你告诉我
[47:44] You are right OK? 你是对的 行了吧
[47:47] Is that what you wanna hear? 这就是你想听到的吗
[47:49] You’re right. 你是对的
[47:53] You’re right… 你是对的…
[47:59] Look how easy it was! 你看 这明明很简单嘛
[48:03] I guess you just had to think about it the right way. 你用正确的方式思考这个问题就对了
[48:08] I guess it feels different when it’s someone you love. 如果受害者是你爱的人 感觉就不一样了吧
[48:13] Tell me where my daughter is please! 求求你告诉我 我女儿在哪
[48:26] Relax. 放轻松
[48:27] Dean Walker, do you really think I would do something like that? 沃克院长 你真的觉得我会做出这样的事情吗
[48:31] Luckily I don’t have as much faith in boys as you do! 幸好我不像你那么信任男孩们
[48:34] Amber is sitting in a diner 安珀现在正坐在一家餐厅里
[48:36] waiting for her favorite boy band to show up for a music video. 等着她最爱的男团去拍MV呢
[48:40] It’s the Castle Diner if you want to call and check. 在城堡餐厅 你可以打个电话去问问
[48:43] You should probably call actually, 你的确应该打个电话过去
[48:45] or she may never figure out they’re not coming. 不然她可能真的觉得他们会出现呢
[48:48] She’s kind of an idiot, huh? 她脑子不太灵光 对吧
[48:50] Gorgeous though. 人倒是够美的
[48:52] Who needs brains? They never did a girl any good. 谁需要头脑呢 太聪明对女孩子没好处的
[48:56] Great to see you again Dean Walker. 很开心再次见到您 沃克院长
[49:13] Hey, you’re blocking the road. 喂 你挡到路了啊
[49:14] Get out of the fucking road. 你他妈快从路上让开
[49:22] You’re sitting in the middle of the intersection. 你正停在路口中央呢
[49:25] How did you get your license? 你驾照怎么拿的
[49:28] You hear me. 听见了吗
[49:28] Hello. I’m talking to you. 喂 我跟你说话呢
[49:32] Look at me, you stupid cunt. 你倒是看我啊 你这蠢婊子
[49:40] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[49:42] Just gonna leave your car? In the intersection? 你打算就这么把你的车停在路口吗
[49:44] You’re coming here, huh? 你要过来吗
[49:55] Psycho. 神经病
[49:59] Calm down. 你冷静一点
[50:02] Whoa, OK, look, stop, stop, stop! 好了 听着 停下 停下 停下啊
[50:06] Crazy fucking bitch! 你他妈的疯婆娘
[50:10] Excuse me? 你说什么
[50:12] Fuck you. 操你妈
[50:58] Ryan, what are you…? 瑞恩 你在…
[50:59] She lives, I’m just kidding. 你还活着啊 开玩笑的
[51:01] You weren’t answering your phone. 你一直没接电话
[51:02] – So I was… – Oh, shit! The movie… – 我刚才… – 啊 糟糕 电影…
[51:04] Alright, I’m so sorry, I had to work late. 好吧 我真的很抱歉 我下班晚了
[51:08] Yeah, I, I went by the coffee shop, 我刚去咖啡店找过你了
[51:09] Gail said you took the day off… 盖尔说你今天请假了…
[51:12] – Um… – Everything alright? – 嗯… – 你还好吗
[51:14] Yeah, no, I’m fine, I’m just in the middle of something. 不 我没事 我就是刚刚在忙别的事情
[51:17] Totally, got it. We can make a movie 没事 我懂的 我们还能去看个电影啊
[51:19] still… if we skip dinner. 还来得及的…不吃晚饭的话
[51:22] – I’m a little tired. – Yeah. – 我有点累了 – 好吧
[51:24] – Do you mind if I call you tomorrow? – Sure. Great. – 我明天打给你好吗 – 好啊 行
[51:27] Are you OK though? 你真的没事吗
[51:28] You seem kinda… 你看上去有点…
[51:31] What? 什么
[51:34] off. 不在状态
[51:36] No, um… 没有 嗯…
[51:38] I’m fine, just too much coffee 我没事 只是咖啡喝多了
[51:41] Don’t work in a coffee shop. 劝你别在咖啡店上班
[51:43] OK. 好吧
[51:45] – Alright, night. – Goodnight. – 那行 晚安啦 – 晚安
[52:17] Here we go. 好了 好了
[52:18] Watch, you mis-step here. 小心 别踩空了
[52:21] Now, when we get to the house, we gotta be quiet 好了 到我家之后 记得安静一点
[52:24] cause I don’t know if my parents are asleep or not. 我不知道我爸妈睡了没
[52:26] and be respectful. 不要乱来
[52:29] This fucking surge prices. 深夜叫车抬价太他妈夸张了吧
[52:31] One point two, that’s… 1.2倍价格 这也太…
[52:35] That’s not that far, you can walk, right? 也不是很远 你能走的对吧
[52:37] – I don’t know. – Let’s try, let’s go. – 我不知道啊 -试试呗 我们走
[52:39] Come now. 来吧
[52:42] You got it, that’s fine. 你可以的 没事的
[52:47] Cassie? 凯茜
[52:50] Ryan, what are you doing here? 瑞恩 你在这里做什么
[52:53] I’m meeting… 我来见我的朋友们…
[52:56] friends cause my schedule…cleared up last minute. 因为我突然…有时间了
[53:00] – Let me explain. – It’s fine, it’s… – 你听我解释 – 没事的
[53:03] Oh, my bad dude, I didn’t know the woman was taken, but,… 兄弟不好意思啊 我不知道这女的已经有主了
[53:06] – She’s all yours man. – Oh my… – 她是你的了 兄弟 – 天呐…
[53:11] Do you know her name or… 你知道她叫什么名字吗 或者…
[53:14] – Clair? – Wow. – 克莱尔吗 – 哇哦
[53:17] – Pretty close. – OK. Have a good night. – 差得不远啦 – 好吧 你们今晚玩得开心点
[53:19] Don’t go Ryan. Wait, please. 瑞恩 别走 求你了
[53:21] Cassie, if you didn’t want a relationship. You could’ve just told me. 凯茜 你要是不想和我在一起 早该跟我说清楚
[53:27] That’s ice cold. 真是冷血啊
[53:29] That was humiliating. 有点丢人呐
[53:30] Why don’t you just fuck off now OK? 你他妈给我滚远点好吗
[53:33] Were you sober? 你一直都是清醒的吗
[53:36] Oh shit. 我操
[53:38] You’re that psycho that Jerry took home. 你就是杰瑞带回家那个疯子
[53:40] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[53:41] You know what. Not interested sweetheart. 你知道吗宝贝 我对你没兴趣
[53:43] Nah why don’t you take your crazy somewhere else? 你怎么不去别的地方发疯啊
[53:45] You’re not even that hot. 你也没有多辣
[53:48] You are hardly dropping panties yourself Paul. 保罗 你自己也没什么魅力好吗
[53:51] When was the last time you scored in daylight… 你上一次在大白天钓到妹是什么时候了
[53:56] Careful. 你给我小心说话
[53:57] No, you be careful. 不 你给我小心
[54:00] I’m not the only one who does this. 我不是唯一一个干这种事情的人
[54:02] And some of the other girls, they really are crazy. 而且有些女孩呢 她们真的很疯哦
[54:08] I don’t believe you. 我才不信你
[54:10] There is a woman in this city that carries a pair of scissors. 城里有一个女孩 会随身带着一把剪刀哦
[54:16] You’re lying. 你骗人
[54:18] Try it out, next time you go out, see what happens. 那下次你出来玩的时候 就试试呗 看看会发生什么事情
[54:25] Why you guys have to ruin everything? 你们为什么非得把一切都糟蹋掉呢
[54:50] Can I help you? 有什么能帮到你吗
[54:52] I really hope so. 我真的希望您能帮我
[54:54] Oh, I’m sorry. I’m no longer practicing the law, 不好意思 如果你要找律师的话
[54:57] if that’s what you’ve come for. 我现在不做了
[54:59] It’s not about that. 我不是为了这个来的
[55:01] I’m afraid it’s your day of reckoning. 恐怕你的清算之日到了
[55:06] I’ve been waiting. 我一直在等这一天
[55:09] Come in. 进来吧
[55:16] Your office told me you’re on sabbatical. 你的办公室说你在休长假
[55:19] It was very easy to get your address. 拿到你的地址一点难度都没有
[55:20] They just gave it to me. 他们直接就给我了
[55:22] I told them to give it to anyone who asked. 我和他们说了 只要有人找我就给地址
[55:25] That doesn’t seem safe. 感觉不太安全啊
[55:27] Nor is hiding from the Piper. 逃避报应也不行啊
[55:30] He has to be paid. 该来的总是要来的
[55:33] I guess so. 我猜也是
[55:35] You seem nervous Mr Green. 格林先生 您看上去很紧张啊
[55:38] I came here to talk to you about something that happened 7 years ago. 我来这里是为了和您谈谈七年前发生的事情
[55:42] You probably well remembered a client name Alexander Monroe. 您大概记得很清楚 您有一个叫亚历山大·门罗的客户吧
[55:46] You helped so many boys like him. 您帮助了可多像他那样的男孩了呢
[55:49] And you almost certainly won’t remember 那您肯定不记得
[55:51] the girl who you threatened and bullied until she dropped her case. 那个被您威胁欺凌 最后放弃起诉的女孩子了吧
[55:57] I remember her. 我记得她
[56:01] Nina? 叫妮娜吧
[56:03] Was that it? 对吗
[56:05] I’m sorry, I don’t remember her full name but 对不起 我不记得她的全名了 但是…
[56:10] It was Nina though? Wasn’t it? 是妮娜吧 不是吗
[56:16] Yes. 对的
[56:17] I remember her. 我记得她
[56:25] Have you come here to hurt me? 你是来这里伤害我的吗
[56:30] Do you want me to hurt you? 你想要我伤害你吗
[56:34] I think so. 我想是的
[56:39] I had a… what… I think was an epiphany but my 我之前…突然有一种…顿悟的感觉 不过…
[56:43] doctor’s called it 我的医生说
[56:45] a psychotic episode. 我是精神病发作了
[56:49] It was at work so, 当时我在上班 所以…
[56:53] so, now 所以现在
[56:54] I’m on “sabbatical”. 我在”休假”
[56:58] You know 你知道吗
[57:00] I got a bonus for every settlement out of court. 我每达成一次庭外和解 就有一笔奖金
[57:02] I got another bonus for every charge dropped. We all did. 每一次让对方放弃起诉 又加一笔奖金 所有律师都这样
[57:06] There was a guy 有一个男的
[57:09] his only job 他唯一的工作
[57:10] was to comb through all their social media accounts 就是搜查她们所有社交媒体账号
[57:13] for any compromising information. 寻找任何对她们不利的信息
[57:15] He contacted old friends, past sexual partners. 他会去找对方以前的朋友 还有过去上过床的对象
[57:19] Oh, you’d be amazed how much easier it is now at the internet to dig up dirt. 而且现在互联网真的让我们挖黑料方便多了 你都不敢相信
[57:23] In the old days, 以前啊
[57:24] we’d have to go through a girls’ trash. 我们还得去翻女孩的垃圾桶
[57:26] Now one drunk photo at a party. 现在只要拿到一张派对醉酒照片
[57:29] oh you wouldn’t believe how hostile that makes a jury. 就可以让陪审团对女生产生强烈的反感
[57:35] You gotta help me. 你得帮帮我
[57:39] I can’t sleep. 我睡不着觉
[57:42] I can’t sleep. 我没办法睡着
[57:45] I haven’t slept in… 我已经很久没睡…
[57:51] I will never forgive myself. 我永远不会原谅自己
[57:55] I want you to know that. 我希望你能知道
[57:59] I will never forgive myself. 我永远不会原谅自己
[58:01] For any of this. 做出这些事情
[58:10] I forgive you. 我…原谅你
[58:18] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[58:28] Go to sleep. 睡吧
[58:48] Do I go in now? 我现在进去吗
[58:52] No. 不用了
[58:54] Oh. I’m still getting paid though right? 你还是会给我钱的对吧
[58:59] Yeah. 对
[59:20] Cassie? 凯茜
[59:29] Do you remember Nina’s 16th birthday? 你还记得妮娜16岁生日吗
[59:30] Oh my Gosh. How could I forget? 天呐 我怎么可能忘
[59:34] Oh, such a mess. 当时真的一塌糊涂
[59:36] Nina threw up on the swing. 妮娜在秋千上吐了
[59:39] Certainly not her finest moment. 这的确不是她的高光时刻
[59:40] And that boy 还有那个男生
[59:42] stole your vase, 他偷了你的花瓶
[59:44] and she made him bring that back to you and apologize. 妮娜逼他把花瓶还回来 向你道歉
[59:47] He was so scared of her. 他完全被她吓到了
[59:48] She was holding onto his ear, 她扯着那个男生的耳朵
[59:49] “you better say you’re sorry to my mommy, asshole.” “你这混蛋快向我妈妈道歉”
[59:54] What’s his name? 那个男生叫什么来着
[59:57] Simon or… 西蒙还是…
[59:59] Steve or something. 史蒂夫之类的
[1:00:05] Why are you here? 你来这里干什么
[1:00:10] I just wanted to see you. 我就是想见见你
[1:00:13] You need to stop this. 你不能再继续这样了
[1:00:14] It isn’t good for any of us. 对我们都没好处
[1:00:16] It’s not good for Nina. 对妮娜没有好处
[1:00:18] It isn’t good for you. 对你也没有好处
[1:00:21] Look, I know you feel bad that you weren’t there 我知道你因为当时自己不在场 感到很愧疚
[1:00:24] but you gotta let it go. 但你必须放下了
[1:00:31] I’m just trying to fix it. 我只是想要修正错误
[1:00:34] Oh, come on, you can’t. 别这样 你没办法做到的
[1:00:36] Don’t be a child Cassie. 别像个小孩一样 凯茜
[1:00:41] I’m so sorry. I didn’t go with her. 我真的很抱歉 当时没有和她一起去
[1:00:44] No. 别这样
[1:00:47] I’m sorry too. 我也很遗憾
[1:01:04] Cassie. 凯茜
[1:01:06] Move on. 向前看吧
[1:01:08] Please. 求求你了
[1:01:09] For all of us. 为了我们所有人
[1:02:20] Oh great. It’s you. 噢 好吧 是你啊
[1:02:23] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[1:02:28] Yep. 行
[1:02:30] Do you want something? Do you want a coffee or a… 你要喝点什么吗 要不要来杯咖啡或者…
[1:02:34] another dude to go home with? 再来一个男的带回家
[1:02:37] Yeah. Actually, do you have any douche-bags lying around? 好啊 你这有没有多余的垃圾男人啊
[1:02:40] Yeah, there is a racist on the eighth floor. 有啊 八楼就有个种族歧视者呢
[1:02:44] Perfect. 完美
[1:02:47] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[1:02:49] Cassie. 凯茜
[1:02:51] I came to apologize about… 我是来道歉的…
[1:02:56] I’ve been trying to think about how to explain. 我一直在想怎么向你解释
[1:03:02] It’s not that I’m not interested. 我不是对你不感兴趣
[1:03:06] I really am. 我是感兴趣的
[1:03:08] I really, really am. 真的真的感兴趣
[1:03:11] OK. Sorry if I’m confused 好的 不好意思 我很困惑
[1:03:14] You…Sorry. 你… 抱歉
[1:03:16] we’ve been to couple of dates. 我们约会了几次
[1:03:18] You won’t kiss me or touch me which is fine. 你不愿意亲我 也不愿意碰我 也没问题
[1:03:22] And then, I see you going home with some random creep 然后 我却看到你跟一个奇怪的陌生人回家
[1:03:27] in a fedora. 那个人还戴着顶软呢帽
[1:03:30] I admit the fedora was unforgivable. 我承认 软呢帽的确罪不可赦
[1:03:38] The other night 那天晚上
[1:03:40] it’s hard to explain it. 我很难解释
[1:03:42] But it won’t happen again. 但不会再发生了
[1:03:44] I promise it will never happen again. 我向你保证不会再发生了
[1:03:47] Can we try again? 我们可以再试试看吗
[1:03:50] Can I, I mean… 我是说 我可以再试试吗…
[1:03:54] I don’t… 我不…
[1:03:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:04:01] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[1:04:05] I’m.. 我…
[1:04:08] It’s fine… I guess I’ll see you around. 没事… 那… 还是回头见啦
[1:04:55] We’re closed. 我们关门了
[1:04:57] Good. 那就好
[1:05:08] Do you wanna go to dinner, you miserable asshole? 想一起吃晚饭吗 你这个苦情的混蛋
[1:05:17] Yeah. 好啊
[1:05:47] Shit. 妈的
[1:05:52] – First trip to the pharmacy together. – Yeah. – 第一次一起逛药店哦 – 对啊
[1:05:55] Big step. 关系进了一大步呢
[1:06:02] I’m sorry, 不好意思
[1:06:03] Are you singing Paris Hilton? Yeah. – 你是在唱帕丽斯·希尔顿的歌吗 – 对啊
[1:06:06] Yeah. OK, yeah. 行呗 好
[1:06:10] Stop it. 别唱啦
[1:06:13] It’s fine. It’s fine. 没事的 没事的
[1:06:18] Stop 停下
[1:07:45] I haven’t done this in a pharmacy in weeks. 我好几个星期没在便利店里唱歌了
[1:07:47] – That’s weird. – Literally weeks. – 太奇怪了吧 – 真的 好几周了
[1:07:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:07:50] Sorry. 不好意思
[1:07:52] They’re okay. 他们没事的
[1:07:57] – Cheese? – I would love it, yeah, thank you. – 要奶酪吗 – 好的 谢谢
[1:08:04] Bread? 面包呢
[1:08:05] Ah, yep. 啊 好啊
[1:08:09] Yeah, thank you. 好 谢谢
[1:08:11] What a home. It’s unbelievable. So beautiful. 你们家真是太美了
[1:08:14] – Yes, my Susan works really hard. – Yeah, it shows. – 对啊 我们家苏珊可用心了 – 对啊 看得出来
[1:08:18] Eat, eat. Before it gets cold. 快吃快吃 不然菜都凉了
[1:08:21] This looks delicious, thank you. 看上去很美味 谢谢你们
[1:08:24] I made the sauce. 酱汁是我做的
[1:08:26] The sauce is… 这个酱汁…
[1:08:31] The sauce is really good. 这个酱汁真的很好吃…
[1:08:35] Incredible. 太好吃了
[1:08:38] Ryan, I hear you’re a doctor. 瑞恩 我听说你是做医生的
[1:08:41] Your parents must be very very proud. 你父母肯定很骄傲
[1:08:44] Not really, they wanted me to be a DJ. 那倒不是 他们一直希望我当DJ的
[1:08:55] He’s funny. 他讲话很好笑啊
[1:08:58] It’s funny. 真好笑
[1:09:00] You didn’t say he’s funny Cassie. 你怎么没跟我们说过他那么幽默啊 凯茜
[1:09:02] I doubt. 我不敢苟同
[1:09:03] You didn’t say I was… 你竟然没有说…
[1:09:04] You didn’t say I was… funny? 你竟然没有…说我幽默吗
[1:09:06] No. I said you’re boring but rich. 没说 我说你无聊 但有钱
[1:09:09] I’m boring, not that rich. 我的确是无聊 也没那么有钱
[1:09:12] In that case, thanks for stopping by kid. 那样的话 孩子 走好不送啊
[1:09:15] What kind of doctoring do you do? 你是哪一类医生呢
[1:09:17] Pediatric, so… 儿科 就是…
[1:09:20] Children. 专治小孩的
[1:09:22] What was your… What was that Doctor’s name? 你的那个…你的医生叫什么来着
[1:09:25] Cassie’s doctor? 凯茜的医生
[1:09:26] Gary? 盖里
[1:09:28] Oh, no, Doctor… 不是 那个医生应该是…
[1:09:29] Catson something… 卡特森什么的
[1:09:31] Yeah, dad, he was like 80, 行了 爸 那个医生现在都八十岁了
[1:09:32] Yeah, well, you don’t know Dr Catson? 好吧 你不认识卡特森医生吗
[1:09:36] No. 不认识
[1:09:38] I’m confused, are there different parts of the body on a child? 我其实不太懂 小孩身上有什么不一样的部位的吗
[1:09:42] No, it’s pretty much the same thing, you’re just 不是的 小孩都一样的其实
[1:09:46] different color band-aids and things. 只是创可贴颜色不同什么的
[1:09:49] It’s not brain surgery. 又不是开颅手术
[1:09:52] I get it, yeah. 我懂的
[1:09:57] This sauce is absolutely unbelievable. 这个酱汁真的好吃得难以置信
[1:10:02] – Good night you two. – Night. – 你们两个晚安啦 – 晚安
[1:10:09] Thanks for introducing us to Ryan. 谢谢你把瑞恩介绍给我们认识
[1:10:14] I know it’s hard. 我知道这不容易
[1:10:17] Your mom, she’s…well I mean 你妈妈她…我是说
[1:10:21] we are both so glad 我们两个都很高兴…
[1:10:26] Oh my God, dad, he’s not that nice. 天呐 爸 他也没那么好吧
[1:10:31] Yeah I must be tired. 也是 我肯定是累了
[1:10:34] Okay 好了
[1:10:39] Honey. 亲爱的
[1:10:40] Nina was like a daughter to us 妮娜对我们来说 就像亲女儿一样
[1:10:44] you know that. 你知道的
[1:10:45] We really miss her. 我们真的很想念她
[1:10:49] But God, we have missed you. 但 天呐 我们这些年也很想念你
[1:10:56] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[1:11:08] Your mom, your mom is hot. Sorry. 你妈妈真的太辣了 对不起啊
[1:11:12] Your mom is extremely hot. 你妈妈真的是大辣妹
[1:11:15] Do you want her number? 你想要她电话号码吗
[1:11:18] – I could hook you up. – Really? – 我可以给你俩牵线搭桥 – 真的吗
[1:11:21] I think she likes you more than I do. 我觉得她比我还喜欢你
[1:11:23] My offers are true. 那我的确是很有魅力
[1:11:28] Can I… 我可不可以…
[1:11:31] Can I tell you something? 我能不能跟你说一件事
[1:11:33] Sure. 当然
[1:11:37] I think you’re amazing. 我觉得你真的特别棒
[1:11:40] Just shut up you stupid bitch. 你这蠢女人先闭嘴好吗
[1:11:42] Just take this please, I think you’re incredible. 先听我说 我觉得你真的特别好
[1:11:50] I’m, I think I’m falling in love with you. 我觉得我爱上你了
[1:11:58] And I think, I’m falling in love with you too. 我觉得我也爱上你了
[1:12:01] Oh my god, oh my God. Don’t make a thing of it. – 天呐 – 别大惊小怪的
[1:12:04] I’m gonna buy you a bicycle. 我要给你买辆自行车
[1:12:06] – Be cool. – I want ti buy you a bicycle. I’m cool. – 淡定点 – 我要给你买自行车 我很淡定
[1:12:11] I’m so cool. 我可淡定了
[1:12:13] Oh. I’m the coolest. 我最淡定了
[1:12:22] Cassie. 凯茜
[1:12:23] Shit. 见鬼
[1:12:25] Madison. 麦迪逊
[1:12:26] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[1:12:27] Sorry, I, um… 不好意思 我…
[1:12:29] I tried calling, I left messages 我给你打过电话 也留了言
[1:12:32] about that guy 想问问你 那个男人的事
[1:12:34] your friend, um… 你那个朋友…
[1:12:36] I don’t know if your phone number wasn’t working, 我不知道你的电话号码是不是不能用了
[1:12:38] maybe I had an old one. I just, I mean… 我可能只有你的旧手机号 我只是…
[1:12:40] I know it seems kind of crazy I’m waiting on your porch 我知道 站在你家门口等你 看上去很疯狂
[1:12:43] like some stalker or something. 感觉像跟踪狂一样
[1:12:45] Madison, I’m sorry. I should have called you back. 麦迪逊 对不起 我应该给你回电话的
[1:12:46] Nothing happened with that guy, 那天你和那个男的什么事都没发生
[1:12:48] please believe me. 请你相信我
[1:12:50] Are you sure… it seemed like… 你确定吗… 因为看上去…
[1:12:53] I know what it seemed like. But it wasn’t. 我知道看上去是怎么样的 不过事实不是那样的
[1:12:55] He didn’t touch you. 他没碰过你
[1:12:58] Oh thank god. 谢天谢地
[1:13:04] Oh I was so worried that I…that he, I don’t even.. 我太担心了 我怕…他和我 我都不…
[1:13:09] He just put you in bed, 他只是把你放到床上了
[1:13:11] kept an eye on you to make sure you were OK. 一直留意着 确保你没事
[1:13:14] I’m really sorry I didn’t call you back, it wasn’t nice. 真的对不起 没给你回电话 是我不好
[1:13:18] Well. God… 好吧 天呐…
[1:13:20] Look, there… 好 听着…
[1:13:23] I will just show you something. 我打算给你看一样东西
[1:13:25] OK. 好
[1:13:27] Can we go inside? 我们能进去聊吗
[1:13:31] Yeah. 行
[1:13:40] Do you want a glass of water or something? 你想喝杯水什么的吗
[1:13:42] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[1:14:00] After we had lunch and 我们那天吃完午饭
[1:14:04] I… got so drunk and woke up in a hotel room with that guy. 我… 喝得烂醉 和那个男的在酒店房间醒来
[1:14:09] I thought about it. 我想了一下
[1:14:11] Of what you said about Nina. 你说的关于妮娜的事情
[1:14:13] How we all just, acted like… 我们当时 都假装好像…
[1:14:22] And I remembered something. 然后我想起了一件事
[1:14:25] What? 什么
[1:14:30] What? 你想起了什么
[1:14:33] There was a tape. 当时有一段录像
[1:14:39] what? 什么
[1:14:40] A stupid video… it’s 一段很蠢的录像…就是
[1:14:42] got sent around, I got sent it 当时被大家传来传去 也传到了我这里
[1:14:45] everyone did, at that time it was 大家都有收到 当时只是
[1:14:47] just gossip 就只是校园八卦
[1:14:48] you know. 你知道吗
[1:14:50] Gossip? 八卦
[1:14:53] So much… stuff happened back then. Like, all the time. 想当年 每天都有那么多事情发生
[1:14:58] You know what it was like, it was just one blackout after the next, I, I… 你知道的 断片一次接一次 我…
[1:15:02] hoped I’d imagined it, but um… 我当时希望这是我想象出来的 但是…
[1:15:09] I saved all my phones for photos or whatever so… 我一直都为了照片保留着我的旧手机 所以…
[1:15:15] Here. 拿去吧
[1:15:18] I don’t know how I could ever have watched it and… 我不知道我当时怎么能够 看完这个视频 还…
[1:15:24] What? 还什么
[1:15:26] Thought it was funny. 还觉得好笑
[1:15:33] You can have the phone, OK? 这手机你留着 好吧
[1:15:34] You don’t have to watch it… I really wouldn’t 你不是非看不可… 换作是我
[1:15:37] watch it but… I don’t know, do whatever you want with it just… 我是不会看的…我不知道 你想怎么样都可以
[1:15:40] leave me out of it. 只要别把我扯进去就行
[1:15:43] And 还有
[1:15:44] please will you do me a favor? 我能请你帮我一个忙吗
[1:15:48] Yeah. 好
[1:15:52] Never fucking contact me again. 你他妈别再联系我了
[1:16:51] Al, get it. 阿尔 上啊
[1:16:53] Fuck, fuck. Shh calm down, calm down. 操 操 冷静 冷静
[1:16:57] Oh my God, this is insane. 我的天呐 这也太疯了
[1:17:03] Don’t film me. Put that camera away. 别拍我 把相机拿开
[1:17:06] Oh my god. 我的天啊
[1:17:09] – Ryan, come on. – This is fucked up. – 瑞恩 来嘛 – 这太操蛋了
[1:17:14] Jesus Christ. 老天啊
[1:17:16] Al 阿尔
[1:18:24] Cassie, what… 凯茜 你干嘛…
[1:18:26] What are you doing here, are you OK? 你在这里做什么 你还好吗
[1:18:28] Can we go somewhere to talk, privately? 我们可以找个地方单独聊聊吗
[1:18:30] Uh. I’m working. 呃 我在工作啊
[1:18:32] We need to talk. Right now. 我们现在就需要谈谈
[1:18:34] OK. I guess… 好吧 那就…
[1:18:37] What’s going on? 怎么啦
[1:18:38] Are you alright? You are such an asshole. – 你还好吗 – 你真的是个混蛋
[1:18:40] What happened? 怎么了
[1:18:43] I really thought for a second it was all going to be OK. 我真的有一刻以为一切都会好的
[1:18:46] Cassie? 凯茜
[1:18:50] Look at this. 你看这个
[1:18:53] What are you showing me? What is this? 你给我看的这是什么
[1:18:56] That… Al Monroe? 那是阿尔·门罗吗
[1:18:59] Oh my God. 我的天哪
[1:19:01] What is that? 这是在干嘛
[1:19:03] I don’t wanna look at that Cassie. 我不想看这些 凯茜
[1:19:04] Why not? You were happy to watch back then. 为什么 你当时不是看得很开心吗
[1:19:07] What are you talking about? I wasn’t… 你在说什么 我不在场…
[1:19:09] “Oh my god, this is insane. Wow. Ryan, hold the… “ “我的天哪… 太疯狂了 瑞恩 你来拿相机…”
[1:19:16] I… I don’t remember, I don’t 我不记得…
[1:19:19] Didn’t make an impact, huh? 没给你留下印象哦
[1:19:22] I was a kid, I… 我那时还是个孩子 我…
[1:19:28] I need you to do something for me. 我要你为我做一件事
[1:19:30] And I want you to think about it very carefully. 你给我好好想清楚
[1:19:34] I have this video, 这视频在我手上
[1:19:37] ready to send to everyone in your address book. Your parents. 准备好发给所有联系人了 你的父母
[1:19:40] Your parents.Your colleagues. 你的父母 你的同事
[1:19:42] All your old buddies and their wives. 你的好友和他们的老婆
[1:19:44] Cassie, come on! 凯茜 别这样
[1:19:49] So, I can send it out right now. 你要是不想我现在就发给他们
[1:19:51] Or you can tell me where Al Monroe’s bachelor party is. 就告诉我阿尔·门罗的单身派对在哪举行
[1:19:56] What? 什么
[1:19:58] Why? 为什么
[1:19:59] You don’t need to know why. 你不需要知道理由
[1:20:01] What are you gonna do? 你要干什么
[1:20:02] – Well that depends. – On what? – 那就看情况了 – 看什么情况
[1:20:05] Do you think they’ll fire you in here? 你觉得他们会解雇你吗
[1:20:07] Dr Ryan Cooper. 瑞恩·库珀医生
[1:20:09] You work with kids right? 你的工作要跟孩子接触
[1:20:11] They have to be careful, 他们要很小心
[1:20:12] things have changed so much since we’re at school, haven’t they? 和我们学生时比 时代变化可大了
[1:20:14] – Think about this. Please please. – I cannot begin to tell you – 你再好好想想 – 你都不敢想…
[1:20:16] how much I’ve thought about it. 我已经想这些事想了多久了
[1:20:27] Okay. 好吧
[1:20:37] Alright, there, OK? 好了 给你 行吗
[1:20:40] They are gonna be there this weekend, all of them. You don’t… 他们这周末会在这 所有人都在 你不…
[1:20:43] You don’t think I’m a bad person, Cassie I, 你不觉得我是个坏人吧 凯茜 我…
[1:20:45] I, I love you. 我… 我爱你
[1:20:48] I love you Cassie. 我爱你 凯茜
[1:20:53] You gotta forgive me. 你要原谅我
[1:20:56] Tell me you’re forgiving. 告诉我 你会原谅我
[1:20:59] No. 我不
[1:21:04] So, you’re perfect right? 所以你就很完美咯
[1:21:06] You’ve never done anything you’re ashamed of, you’re… 你没做过什么值得羞愧的事么
[1:21:10] I can’t 我不能…
[1:21:14] are you going to tell everybody? 你会告诉所有人吗
[1:21:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:21:18] I don’t know if I can live with the threat of this hanging over me. 我不知道我能不能活在这种威胁的阴影之下
[1:21:21] I didn’t even do anything. 我什么也没干
[1:21:24] OK. 是嘛
[1:21:26] Poor Ryan, just an innocent bystander. 可怜的瑞恩 清白无辜的旁观者
[1:21:29] Yeah. 还真是
[1:21:32] Don’t tell any of them that I’m coming. 别跟他们说我要去
[1:21:35] Cause I’ll send the video around just the same if you do. 你说了我就把视频发出去
[1:21:37] And then we both won’t be doctors, you fucking failure. 那我俩就都当不成医生了 你他妈的废物
[1:21:41] Nice. 真有品
[1:21:42] Bye Ryan. 再见 瑞恩
[1:23:40] Well, the doctor’s here. 医生来了
[1:23:53] Stripper time baby! Let’s go! 脱衣舞时间到 宝贝 来啊
[1:23:56] Nurse, I’m feeling sick, I need to check my temperature. 护士小姐 我不舒服 帮我量量体温
[1:24:00] I told you guys, no strippers. 我跟你们说过了 不要脱衣舞女
[1:24:02] Anastasia’s gonna lose her shit. 安娜斯塔西娅会发飙的
[1:24:04] Who ordered? 是谁叫她来的
[1:24:07] – Joe? – Don’t look at me. – 乔 – 别看着我啊
[1:24:09] No one owning up, 没人承认吗
[1:24:10] Only if Anastasia finds out it’s your fucking funeral. 安娜斯塔西娅发现了你们就完了
[1:24:15] I take it you’re the groom? – Yeah. – 我猜你是新郎吧 – 是
[1:24:18] Then sit the fuck down. 那你就他妈的坐下
[1:24:22] Now. 听好了
[1:24:24] I’m going to need you all to kneel in front of me like the naughty boys you are. 你们这些淘气男孩都在我面前跪好了
[1:24:32] Everybody here? 人齐了吧
[1:24:35] I don’t want anyone to miss out. 我可不想有人错过了好戏
[1:24:37] Yeah, all the patients are accounted for nurse. 护士小姐 病人都在这了
[1:25:28] Time to go upstairs. 该上楼了
[1:25:29] No, it’s OK, I don’t… 不了 不用了 我不…
[1:25:31] want to… 不想…
[1:25:33] Look, I won’t have to do anything if you don’t want me to, 听着 你不想做那些我们可以不做
[1:25:36] but I only get paid if I go upstairs with you. 但我只有跟你上楼了才拿得到钱
[1:25:42] OK. 好吧
[1:25:47] I wanna see her crawl out of here in the morning, Al. 阿尔 我要看到她明早从那爬出来
[1:25:52] Leave some for us man! 给我们留点 兄弟
[1:25:58] So. What do I… 所以… 我要…
[1:26:00] Get on the bed. 去床上躺着
[1:26:02] OK. 好的
[1:26:03] I’m a little scared of you. 我有点怕你
[1:26:04] You don’t need to be scared. 你不用怕
[1:26:06] Get on the bed. 去躺好
[1:26:10] Oh, no, no, no. Sorry. I’m not sure about that. 不 不 不 不好意思 我不想戴这个
[1:26:13] It’s for my safety. 这是为我的安全
[1:26:14] When I give private dances… guys can get a little handsy, so… 我跳舞时 男人手都不安分
[1:26:18] Oh, right, yeah, of course. 好吧 是 那肯定的
[1:26:23] You know… you don’t have to… 你不需要…
[1:26:26] – I’m a gentleman. – Are you? – 我是个绅士 – 是吗
[1:26:29] You might be surprised to hear that gentlemen are sometimes the worst. 你可能会惊讶 绅士有时候是最坏的
[1:26:34] Oh, sorry, can you loosen this a little? 不好意思 能松一点吗
[1:26:37] You’ll get used to it. 一会儿你就习惯了
[1:26:42] Look. I don’t want to sound like a pussy 我不想听着像个胆小鬼
[1:26:44] but… you’re not going to… do anything, are you? 但是… 你不会对我… 做什么吧
[1:26:49] It’s just… 只是…
[1:26:50] and we’re getting married so I don’t want any… 我很爱未婚妻 我们马上结婚了 我不想…
[1:26:54] Hey. Do I look like someone who would 嘿 我看着像那种…
[1:26:56] make you do something you don’t want to do? 会违背你意愿的那种人吗
[1:26:59] – No. – Exactly. – 不像 – 那就对了
[1:27:06] – So, what’s your name? – Candy. – 你叫什么名字 – 糖糖
[1:27:10] I mean your real name. 我是说真名
[1:27:12] Nina. Nina Fisher. 妮娜 妮娜·费舍
[1:27:16] What did you say? 你说什么
[1:27:18] I said my name is Nina Fisher. 我说我叫妮娜·费舍
[1:27:21] Can you let me go, please? 能把我松开吗
[1:27:23] I’m sorry I can’t. 对不起 不可以
[1:27:24] Did one of the guys put you up to this? 是他们谁让你这么做的
[1:27:26] Did Joe? 是乔吗
[1:27:28] Jesus Christ that is dark, even for him. 老天 就算以他的标准 这玩笑也太黑暗了
[1:27:30] I don’t follow. 我不懂你的意思
[1:27:31] You are not Nina Fisher. 你不叫妮娜·费舍
[1:27:32] Why not? 为什么
[1:27:34] Because… she’s dead. OK? 因为她死了 明白吗
[1:27:36] Must be another Nina Fisher. A coincidence. 只是重名了吧 巧合
[1:27:38] Yeah, I don’t think so. 我不觉得
[1:27:39] Can you let me out of this, please? This isn’t funny. 能松开我吗 这不好笑
[1:27:41] Why would I give you a dead girl’s name? 我为什么要给你一个死人的名字
[1:27:43] Hey! This is fucked up, OK? Stop. 这太操蛋了 停下
[1:27:46] But, I’m not doing anything. 我又没做什么
[1:27:48] Guys. 兄弟们
[1:27:49] Hey Joe, Brandon, Chip, hey guys,can you get up here please? 乔 布兰德 琦普 兄弟们能上来一下吗
[1:27:56] I don’t think they can hear you. 他们听不到你的
[1:27:57] And even if they could, they are all passed out by now. 就算可以 现在他们也该昏过去了
[1:28:02] Because if there is one thing that I learned at Forest, it’s 我在福莱斯特医学院学到的唯一一件事
[1:28:05] how easy it is to slip something into a drink. 就是在酒里下药有多容易
[1:28:08] You’d think they’d remember that. Especially Joe! 像他们这种人怎么会不知道呢 特别是乔
[1:28:13] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[1:28:15] I’m not sure you’d remember me, Al. You were so popular. 我不知道你会不会记得我 阿尔 你太受欢迎了
[1:28:24] You’re Nina’s friend. 你是妮娜的朋友
[1:28:26] Oh fuck. You’re Nina’s friend. 我操 你是妮娜的朋友
[1:28:29] So you did notice me after all. 你居然注意到我了
[1:28:31] I’m surprised. I wasn’t super-fuckable back then 真让我惊讶 那时候没人想上我
[1:28:33] so, I thought I kind of slipped your attention. 我还以为你没注意过我呢
[1:28:37] What do you want? Money? You blackmailing me? 你想要什么 钱吗 你想敲诈我
[1:28:40] I want you to tell me what you did. 我想要你告诉我你做了什么
[1:28:45] Are you talking about… 你是说…
[1:28:47] What do you think I’m talking about? 你觉得呢
[1:28:49] I didn’t do anything! 我什么都没做
[1:28:51] We were kids. 我们那时还是孩子
[1:28:52] If I hear that one more time 我要是再听到这种说辞…
[1:28:54] Look, maybe she regretted it after… 听着 她可能是后悔了
[1:28:57] Oh. Yeah, she regretted it. 那是 她确实后悔
[1:28:58] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[1:28:59] – Wrong! – What the fuck… – 错误答案 – 我操
[1:29:01] Look, I… 听着 我…
[1:29:03] I don’t know what you want me to say OK, but we 我不知道你想要我说什么 但我们…
[1:29:05] we did not… 我们没有…
[1:29:10] What? 什么
[1:29:11] You know… 你知道的
[1:29:14] know? 知道什么
[1:29:15] She could barely hold her head up… 她当时头都抬不起来…
[1:29:17] She had no idea what was going on. 完全不知道发生了什么
[1:29:19] It was a fucking party, I mean, yeah, we were all drunk, 那他妈是个派对啊 大家都醉了 肯定了
[1:29:22] of course, but but but, 当然是这样了 但是…但…
[1:29:23] she was into it. 她愿意的
[1:29:25] Didn’t look like she was into it in the video. 视频里她看着不愿意的样子
[1:29:29] The video? 什么视频
[1:29:30] Oh you don’t remember? 你不记得了啊
[1:29:32] Your friend Joe taped it. 你的朋友乔录像了
[1:29:34] Let me tell you that party doesn’t look so good in the cold light of day. 你的派对在清醒状态下看着可不怎么好
[1:29:40] Look. 听着
[1:29:41] I will give you anything, OK. I mean I’ll do anything. 你想要什么我都给你 要我做什么我都愿意
[1:29:45] Anything. 任何事
[1:29:46] Aw don’t cry. 别哭啊
[1:29:48] Really. Don’t fucking cry. Tell me what you did. 真的 别他妈的哭 告诉我你做了什么
[1:29:51] I didn’t do anything wrong though! – She dropped out. – 我没做什么错事 – 她退学了
[1:29:55] Top of her class, and she dropped out. 成绩名列前茅 但她退学了
[1:29:57] I did too to take care of her. 为了照顾她我也退学了
[1:30:00] The two of us, gone. 我俩都走了
[1:30:01] You graduated Magna Cum Laude though. 你却优等生毕业
[1:30:04] Did you ever feel guilty? Or did you just feel relieved that she’d gone? 你有负罪感吗 还是她走了你松了口气
[1:30:07] I was affected by it too, OK? I mean it’s every 我也被影响了 你知道吗
[1:30:09] guy’s worst nightmare, getting accused like that. 被这样指控是所有男生最坏的噩梦
[1:30:12] Can you guess what every woman’s worst nightmare is? 那你知道所有女性最坏的噩梦是什么吗
[1:30:19] The thing is, you thought you’d gotten away with it 你以为大家都遗忘了
[1:30:21] because everyone had forgotten. 你就逃脱了制裁
[1:30:23] Fuck. 操
[1:30:23] But I haven’t. 但我还没忘
[1:30:25] You’re out of your fucking mind! 你他妈疯了
[1:30:28] I was so sad to leave, you know. 我离开时很难过的 你知道吗
[1:30:31] I’d wanted to be a doctor my whole life. 我一辈子都想当医生
[1:30:34] But lately, I’ve been feeling like 最近 我好像有点…
[1:30:37] I might want to get back into it. 有点想重操旧业
[1:30:41] Stop! 停下
[1:30:42] – You know… – Stop! Please stop! Hey… – 你知道 – 停下 求你停下
[1:30:44] Nina was extraordinary. 妮娜特别优秀
[1:30:45] So smart. 非常聪明
[1:30:48] – Help! – Weirdly smart. – 救命啊 – 聪明得吓人
[1:30:49] Help! Help me! 救命 救救我
[1:30:52] Fuck! Help me! 我操 救命啊
[1:30:55] I want you to know what she was like, OK? 我想让你知道她是什么样的人 好吗
[1:30:57] Come on! 别这样
[1:30:58] She’s so difficult to explain because she was just so completely herself. 她太难形容了 因为她独一无二
[1:31:01] Even when she was four years old. 四岁起她就这样
[1:31:06] She was fully formed from day one. 从小就已经成熟
[1:31:09] Same face. 一直是同一张脸
[1:31:11] Same walk. 走路的姿态也没变
[1:31:13] And funny 风趣
[1:31:15] like a grown up was funny. Kind of, shrewd. 是大人的风趣 有点…机灵鬼
[1:31:19] I was just in awe of her. 我好崇拜她
[1:31:22] I couldn’t believe she wanted to be my friend. 我不敢相信她愿意和我做朋友
[1:31:25] She didn’t give a fuck what anyone else thought, apart from me. 她对别人的看法不屑一顾 除了我
[1:31:28] Because she was just… 因为她就是…
[1:31:31] Nina. 妮娜
[1:31:36] And then she wasn’t. 后来她变了
[1:31:40] Suddenly, she was something else. 突然间 就变了
[1:31:42] She was yours. 变成了你的
[1:31:45] It wasn’t her name she heard when she was walking around, 她走在路上听到的不是自己的名字
[1:31:48] it was yours. 是你的
[1:31:50] Your name 你的名字
[1:31:52] all around her. 纠缠着她
[1:31:54] All over her. All the time. 无时无刻 密不透风
[1:31:57] And it just… 把她的…
[1:32:02] squeezed her out. 精气神都带走了
[1:32:07] So when I heard your name again. 所以当我再次听到你的名字的时候
[1:32:09] Your filthy fucking name. 你这个肮脏的傻逼名字
[1:32:13] I wondered when was the last time anyone had said hers. 我就在想上一次有人喊她的名字是什么时候
[1:32:18] Or thought it even. 是不是都没人想起她
[1:32:20] Apart from me. 除了我
[1:32:22] And it made me so sad. Because, 这让我很难过 因为…
[1:32:25] Al, 阿尔
[1:32:26] you should be the one with her name all over you. 应该是她的名字刻在你全身
[1:32:32] No. 不要
[1:32:35] I really would’ve been a great doctor. 别担心 我都消毒了
[1:32:37] I really would’ve been a great doctor. 我本来会成为一个好医生的
[1:32:39] – You’re insane. – You know what? – 你疯了 – 你知道吗
[1:32:40] I honestly don’t think I am. 我真的不觉得我疯
[1:32:42] I’ll do this as quick as I can, OK? 我会尽快搞定的 好吗
[1:33:48] This is your fucking fault. 这他妈的都是你的错
[1:34:08] Stop, stop, stop! 别动了 别动了
[1:34:13] Fucking! stop fucking moving! 操 别他妈再动了
[1:34:17] Stop fucking moving! 别他妈动了
[1:36:24] Oh man, what a night! 多美妙的一夜啊
[1:36:27] With the fucking nurse? 你他妈的和护士睡了
[1:36:29] You kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[1:36:31] Nice. 赞啊
[1:36:33] Joe. 乔
[1:36:35] Oh, please don’t freak out, alright? 别抓狂 好吗
[1:36:37] Anastasia is never gonna find out 安娜斯塔西娅不会发现的
[1:36:39] What happens on tours, stays on tour. 发生在这的事只会留在这
[1:36:43] She’s dead, Joe. 她死了 乔
[1:36:45] Come on. 别闹
[1:36:48] I’m not kidding. 我没开玩笑
[1:36:53] Alright, OK. You’re being ironic. 我知道了 你在搞笑
[1:36:56] What? 什么
[1:36:56] You killed the stripper at your bachelor party? 你在你的单身派对杀了脱衣舞女
[1:36:59] What is this the 90s? 以为这是90年代吗
[1:37:00] Al, classic. 阿尔 真经典
[1:37:04] Come on. You want me to get her outta here so you can get some sleep? 好了 你想让我把她弄出去你再睡会吗
[1:37:08] Alright, honey, time for you to go. 好了 宝贝 该走了
[1:37:11] Come on. 来啊
[1:37:16] What is she doing? 她在干什么
[1:37:17] Hey, honey, come on, we gotta go. 宝贝 该走了
[1:37:22] Honey, what are we doing? 宝贝 做什么呢
[1:37:23] Jesus fucking Christ… 我的天啊
[1:37:25] Fuck. 操
[1:37:26] She dead? 她死了
[1:37:30] Al! Why is the fucking stripper dead? 阿尔 为什么脱衣舞女死了
[1:37:32] I told you. 我跟你说了
[1:37:33] Why’d this happen? 为什么会这样
[1:37:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:37:44] OK. Hey, Al! 好了 阿尔
[1:37:46] This is not your fault. 这不是你的错
[1:37:48] I don’t know… it kinda seems like it is… 我不知道… 看起来好像是我的问题…
[1:37:50] No, no, no, it’s not! 不不不 不是的
[1:37:53] It’s not! 不怪你
[1:37:55] Am I… am I gonna go to jail? 我…我会坐牢吗
[1:37:58] What? 什么
[1:37:59] What about the wedding? And my job? 婚礼怎么办 工作呢
[1:38:02] Anastasia is going to be so upset with me. 安娜斯塔西娅会多生我的气
[1:38:05] No. Don’t, Al, it was an accident right? 不不 阿尔 这是个意外 对吗
[1:38:09] I mean… 我…
[1:38:11] It was an accident. 这是个意外
[1:38:13] I mean, of course it was a fucking accident. 我是说 这当然是意外了
[1:38:15] Of course it was a fucking accident. 这他妈当然是意外了
[1:38:16] No one is going to jail OK? 没人会坐牢的
[1:38:17] Because no one is ever going to find out. 因为不会有人发现的
[1:38:19] If anyone asks, we all saw her leave last night. 有人问就说昨晚我们都看到她离开了
[1:38:22] She stripped and then she left. 她跳了脱衣舞 然后就走了
[1:38:27] – She left? – She left. – 她走了 – 她走了
[1:38:29] OK? Alright… 好吗 就这样
[1:38:31] It’s gonna be fine, alright? 没事的 好吗
[1:38:34] We’re gonna take care of us. 我们会处理好
[1:38:37] We just gotta get rid of the body before the others leave. 我们要在大家离开前处理好尸体
[1:38:40] Hey, hey, hey, hey! It’s OK, look at me. 喂 没事的 看着我
[1:38:43] This is not your fault. 不是你的错
[1:38:45] – Thank you. – You did nothing wrong, alright. – 谢谢你 – 你没做错事 懂吗
[1:38:48] Alright, you did nothing wrong. 好了 你没做错什么
[1:38:51] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[1:38:53] Can you uncuff me? 你能帮我松绑吗
[1:38:56] Come here, come here. 过来 过来
[1:40:08] Can’t you just do that thing, where you track her cell phone or something? 你们就不能追踪她的手机吗
[1:40:11] I’m sorry, ma’am. It was turned off before she left. 对不起女士 她离开前关机了
[1:40:16] Seems like she really didn’t want anyone to know where she was. 她好像真的不想被人知道去了哪
[1:40:21] It’s just not like her to… disappear like this. 就这样消失不像她的作风
[1:40:24] Well, that’s not entirely true honey. – Stanley. – 这么说也不太对 -史丹利
[1:40:30] You know, she was getting better… 她情况已经好转了…
[1:40:34] OK? 知道吗
[1:40:35] – She was getting better. – Yes, she was, of course she was. – 她已经好多了 – 是的 她确实好多了
[1:40:38] She will come back. 她会回来的
[1:40:41] You know how she is. She always comes back. 你知道她的 她总会回家的
[1:40:44] Was she seeing anyone? Did she have a boyfriend? 她有谈恋爱吗 有男朋友吗
[1:40:50] – Yes. – Are you Dr. Cooper? – 在呢 – 你是库珀医生吗
[1:40:53] – Yeah. – Detective Waller. – 是我 – 我是沃勒警官
[1:40:59] Yeah, uh, come in, please. 好的 请进
[1:41:04] Have a seat. 请坐
[1:41:06] – Pediatric surgeon huh? – Yeah. – 你是儿科医生啊 – 对
[1:41:09] That’s very commendable. 让人敬畏的职业
[1:41:11] Thank you for all that you do for the community. 感谢你为社区所做的一切
[1:41:14] Sure, yeah. 应该的
[1:41:15] I’m sorry to bother you at work Doctor. 很抱歉打扰你工作 医生
[1:41:18] Do you know a Cassandra Thomas? 你认识卡珊德拉·托马斯吗
[1:41:23] Yeah, yes. 嗯 认识
[1:41:25] – Yes. – How do you know her? 你们怎么认识的
[1:41:26] We were 我们…
[1:41:29] we were seeing each other. 我们曾经约会过
[1:41:31] Were seeing each other? 曾经
[1:41:32] We broke up a few days ago. 我们…几天前分手了
[1:41:36] Define a few days. 具体是几天前
[1:41:38] – Last Thursday. – Have you had any contact since? – 上周四 – 你们之后有联系吗
[1:41:43] No, I’m sorry, what is this regarding? 不好意思 为什么要问这些事
[1:41:46] Cassandra’s parents have filed a missing persons report. 她的父母申请了失踪人口调查
[1:41:49] I’m sorry, what? Why? 不好意思 你说什么 为什么
[1:41:52] Because she’s missing. 她失踪了
[1:41:55] Since when? 什么时候的事
[1:41:57] Since Friday. 从周五起
[1:41:59] She told her parents something about a work trip, 她跟父母说要出差
[1:42:02] but her colleague didn’t know anything about it. 但她同事不知道这事
[1:42:04] Do you have any idea where she might have been going to this weekend? 你知道她周末要去哪吗
[1:42:09] She mentioned… 她提过…
[1:42:12] the work trip… yeah. 要出差…对
[1:42:14] Any idea where? 知道去哪吗
[1:42:18] No, no, I’m sorry. 不 我不知道 抱歉
[1:42:24] That’s alright Doc. 没事的 医生
[1:42:25] Between you and me it, 咱私下说
[1:42:27] sounded like she wasn’t feeling so good. 听起来她状态不太好
[1:42:29] Mentally, I mean. 精神上 我是说
[1:42:31] Her father seemed to think she was a little unstable. 她爸爸好像认为她情绪不太稳定
[1:42:36] Yeah. She was… 对 她是…
[1:42:39] not in a good place. 状态不对
[1:42:44] Do you think she might have wanted to 你觉得她会…
[1:42:47] hurt herself? 伤害自己吗
[1:42:52] Yeah… 嗯…
[1:42:55] She could have 有可能
[1:42:57] She could have, yeah. 她可能会这么做 是的
[1:42:58] I thought that might be the case. 我就是这么觉得的
[1:43:01] Thank you for your honesty. 谢谢你这么诚实
[1:43:04] Well I don’t want to bother you anymore, 我不打扰你了
[1:43:06] but if you wouldn’t mind coming to the station tomorrow 如果你不介意 明天来趟警局
[1:43:08] you know, for an official statement. 录个正式的口供
[1:43:10] Of course. Anything I can do to help. 当然了 只要能帮上忙
[1:43:11] Thank you for your time, Doctor. Appreciate it. 谢谢你抽空见我 医生 感谢
[1:43:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:43:15] – That’s cute. – Yeah. – 真可爱 – 是啊
[1:43:32] Anastasia… 安娜斯塔西娅
[1:43:33] You’re the greatest thing ever happened to me. 遇见你是我人生最幸福的事
[1:43:36] You are my moral compass 你是我的道德风向标
[1:43:38] and the love of my life. 一生挚爱
[1:43:39] Al, you are my best friend 阿尔 你是我最好的朋友
[1:43:42] and my soul mate. 我的灵魂伴侣
[1:43:43] I love you. 我爱你
[1:43:46] Al is like a brother to me… we grew up together 阿尔和我像兄弟一样 我们一起长大
[1:43:48] We are the best of friends, we’ve been through thick and thin 我们是最好的朋友 一起经历了起起伏伏
[1:43:51] and I just love him. 我很爱他
[1:43:53] And you know, he’s met Anastasia, who 他遇到了安娜斯塔西娅
[1:43:57] by all accounts, you know, just, solid catch. 怎么看 都是赚到了
[1:44:07] That’s great! 很棒
[1:44:11] How you doing man? 你还好吗 兄弟
[1:44:14] See them bridesmaid over there? 看见那边的伴娘了吗
[1:44:17] Just the type of girl that makes you go home to your wife and say… 这种女孩 你回家要跟老婆假装瞧不起
[1:44:22] You should train Cirque du Soleil, cum on her ass and face the same time. 你应该练练杂技 能同时射在她脸和屁股上
[1:44:26] That’s nice. 不错
[1:44:29] – It’s good seeing you. – Yeah, you too. – 见到你很高兴 – 我也是
[1:44:35] Hey Joe, Hey! 嘿 乔
[1:45:06] 亲爱的乔丹 7月23日我会参加 亚历山大·门罗的单身派对 地址是沃林顿森林57号小屋 如果我失踪了请把这封信和包裹交给警察 卡珊德拉
[1:47:04] – You’re Alexander Monroe? – Yes. – 你是亚历山大·门罗吗 – 我是
[1:47:06] You are under arrest for the murder of Cassandra Thomas. 你因涉嫌谋杀卡珊德拉·托马斯被捕
[1:47:09] – No, no no, this is a mistake. – Officier, please remove the bride. – 不不不 这肯定搞错了 – 警员 把新娘拉一边去
[1:47:12] You have the right to remain silent. 你有保持沉默的权力
[1:47:13] Excuse me, you tell me what’s going on? 抱歉 这是发生什么了
[1:47:16] Al? 阿尔
[1:47:28] Show him to the car. 带他上车
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Duchess(公爵夫人)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: In America(前进天堂)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme