Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Prometheus(普罗米修斯)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Prometheus(普罗米修斯)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:普罗米修斯
英文名称:Prometheus
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:50] 二十世纪福克斯公司出品
[01:07] 雷德利·斯科特
[01:13] 劳米·拉佩斯
[01:18] 迈克尔·法斯宾德
[01:23] 盖·皮尔斯
[01:27] 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
[01:32] 罗根·马歇尔-格林
[01:37] 查理兹·塞隆
[01:41] 西恩·哈里斯 拉菲·斯波
[05:02] 片名:普罗米修斯
[05:31] Get Charlie. 去找查理!
[05:43] Dr. Holloway! 霍罗威博士!
[05:48] Charlie! 查理!
[05:58] What? 干嘛?
[06:00] Come quick! 快来!
[06:05] 苏格兰天空岛 2089年
[06:31] – Did you date it? – Thirty-five thousand years. Maybe older. – 年代测定过了么? – 有35000年了 也许更久
[07:00] You gotta be kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧
[07:05] It’s the same configuration. 一样的星布局形状
[07:08] I mean, it’s gotta predate the others by millennia. 这个年代比其他的要早了千年
[07:25] I think they want us to come and find them. 他们是想要我们来这里并发现他们
[07:30] Yeah. 是啊
[07:48] 科学考察船: 普罗米修斯号
[07:52] 船员人数: 17名
[07:54] 日期: 2093年12月21日
[07:57] 距离地球: 327兆公里(约34光年)
[08:01] 目的地: 不明
[08:29] 伊丽莎白·肖博士 神经-面罩 连接建立
[08:37] What happened to that man? 那人怎么了?
[08:40] He died. 他死了
[08:43] Why aren’t you helping them? 你为什么不帮他们?
[08:45] They don’t want my help. 他们不需要我的帮助
[08:47] Their God is different than ours. 他们的神和我们可不一样
[08:51] Why did he die? 他为什么会死?
[08:53] Because sooner or later, everyone does. 因为无论早晚 每个人都会死
[08:56] Like Mummy? 像妈妈一样么?
[08:59] Like Mummy. 像妈妈一样
[09:02] Where do they go? 她去了哪里?
[09:05] Everyone has their own word. 每个人都去自己的归宿
[09:07] Heaven. 天堂
[09:09] Paradise. 乐园
[09:12] Whatever it’s called, it’s someplace beautiful. 不管它叫什么 反正是美好的地方
[09:14] How do you know it’s beautiful? 你怎么知道是美好的?
[09:18] That’s what I choose to believe. 那是我的信仰
[09:20] What do you believe, Ellie? 你选择相信什么呢 艾丽?
[09:26] 伊丽莎白·肖博士 神经 – 面罩 连接终止
[09:56] Good morning, David. 早上好 大卫
[09:59] Transmitting message. 发送讯息
[10:03] No response. 没有回应
[10:15] Whilst this articulation… 然而这种发音…
[10:17] is attested in the Indo-European descendants… 被证实是印欧语系后裔的语言…
[10:19] as a purely paralinguistic form… 作为一种纯粹的附属语言构成…
[10:21] it is phonemic in the ancestral form dating back… 其语音形成形式可以追溯至…
[10:25] five millennia or more. 5000年以前
[10:27] Let’s attempt Schleicher’s fable. 现在开始练习施莱谢尔寓言
[10:29] Repeat after me. 跟我念
[10:44] Perfect. 很好
[10:45] – Mr. Lawrence? – Yes? – 劳伦斯先生 – 什么?
[10:48] – Flimsy, sir. – Thank you. – 复写纸 先生 – 谢谢
[10:57] You do that once too often. It’s only flesh and blood! 你又做到了一次 那可是血肉啊!
[11:00] Michael George Hartley, you’re a philosopher. 迈克尔·乔治·哈特利 你是哲学家
[11:03] And you’re barmy. 而你太笨了
[11:10] – It damn well hurts! – Certainly, it hurts. – 真的很疼! – 当然痛啦
[11:14] Well, what’s the trick, then? 那你有什么窍门?
[11:16] The trick, William Potter 窍门 威廉·帕特
[11:18] is not minding that it hurts. 就是别光想着痛
[11:20] The trick, William Potter… 窍门 威廉·帕特…
[11:23] is not minding that it hurts. 就是别光想着痛
[11:32] The trick, William Potter… 窍门 威廉·帕特…
[11:35] is not minding that it hurts. 就是别想着痛
[11:52] Attention: 注意:
[11:54] Destination threshold. 抵达目的地
[11:56] Attention: 注意:
[11:57] Destination threshold. 抵达目的地
[12:00] Attention: Destination threshold. 注意: 抵达目的地
[13:05] Robe. 拿袍子
[13:17] How long? 多久?
[13:19] Two years, four months, 18 days 36 hours, 15 minutes. 2年 4个月 18天36小时 15分
[13:23] Any casualties? 有人员伤亡没?
[13:25] Casualties, ma’am? 伤亡情况 女士?
[13:26] Has anyone died? 有没有人死了?
[13:27] No, ma’am. Everyone is fine. 不 女士 每个人都很好
[13:31] Well, then wake them up. 那好 叫他们起来
[13:44] Try to relax, Dr. Shaw. 放松一下 肖博士
[13:47] My name is David. 我叫大卫
[13:50] Your mind and body are in a state of shock… 你的身体处于休克痉挛状态
[13:53] as a result of the stasis. 这是长期休眠造成的
[13:55] It’s all right. Perfectly normal. 没事的 相当正常
[13:57] Ellie. 艾丽
[13:59] We’re here, baby. 我们到了 宝贝
[14:05] There, there. 给你 给你
[14:08] Drink plenty of water. Drink plenty of fluids. 喝多点水 吃多点流体食物
[14:12] Hydration aids muscle mass. 有助于恢复肌肉组织
[14:18] All crew, consume shakes with high caloric content. 各位船员 应进食高热量的奶酪
[14:27] What the hell is that? 那是什么玩意儿?
[14:32] It’s Christmas. 是圣诞节
[14:33] We need the holidays to show time is still moving. 我们需要过节日来显示时间仍在运转
[14:36] Mission briefing is about to start, captain. 任务简报开始了 舰长
[14:39] Might wanna make your way down. 你何不快点前去呢
[14:41] Well, I haven’t had any breakfast yet. 我可没被通知到
[14:44] Is this seat taken? 没占座吧?
[14:46] Hi, I’m Millburn, Biology. Nice to meet you. 我叫密尔本 生物学家 很高兴见到你
[14:51] Okay. 好的
[14:52] Look, no offense, but… 瞧 别介意 但是…
[14:56] I’ve been asleep two years. 我已经睡了2年了
[14:59] I ain’t here to be your friend. 我像是来交朋友的么
[15:02] I’m here to make money. 我只是来赚钱的
[15:04] You got that? 懂了没?
[15:08] Okay. 好吧
[15:10] I bet a hundred credits it’s a terraforming survey. 我赌100点数这次是做地貌环境改造调查
[15:13] No, if it’s a survey, they would tell us. 不 如果是一次调查 他们会跟我们说的
[15:15] It’s a corporate run, they’re not telling us shit. 这是一次公司行为 他们不会跟我们说废话的
[15:17] Come on. 来吧
[15:18] – A hundred. – All right, you’re on. – 那就100点吧 – 好的 你来吧
[15:25] You look nervous, El. 你看上去很紧张 艾丽
[15:27] – I’ll try to keep my feet on the ground. – I know you will. – 我要尽力让自己的脚站住 – 我知道你会这样
[15:30] Good morning. 早上好
[15:31] For those of you I hired personally… 这话是对那些我亲自雇的人说的
[15:35] it’s nice to see you again. 真的很高兴再见到你们
[15:38] For the rest of you, I am Meredith Vickers. 剩下的人注意了 我叫梅瑞迪斯·维克丝
[15:40] It’s my job to make sure you do yours. 我的工作就是监督你们好好工作的
[15:42] Okay, then. On with the show. 好吧…开始播放吧
[15:50] Weyland Corporation. 维兰德企业
[15:52] Building better worlds. 建造更好的世界
[15:56] Hello, friends. 大家好 朋友们
[15:59] My name is Peter Weyland. 我叫皮特·维兰德
[16:03] I am your employer. 我是你们的雇主
[16:05] I am recording this, 22 June, 2091. 这段录制于2091年6月22日
[16:08] And if you’re watching it… 如果你们在收看的话…
[16:11] you have reached your destination. 说明你们已经抵达目的地
[16:14] And I am long dead. 我或已早死
[16:16] May I rest in peace. 愿我安息吧
[16:20] There’s a man sitting with you today. His name is David. 今天你们中间有个人 他的名字叫大卫
[16:23] And he is the closest thing to a son I will ever have. 他就像我应有的儿子一样
[16:26] Unfortunately, he is not human. 很可惜 他不是人类
[16:29] He will never grow old… 他不会老…
[16:31] and he will never die. 也不会死
[16:34] And yet he is unable to appreciate these remarkable gifts… 而且他也不会懂得孤芳自赏…
[16:37] for that would require the one thing that David will never have. 因为需要一样东西是大卫不会具有的
[16:41] A soul. 就是灵魂
[16:44] I have spent my entire lifetime contemplating the questions: 我花费终生去找寻这些答案:
[16:48] Where do we come from? 我们来自哪里?
[16:50] What is our purpose? 我们的使命是什么?
[16:52] What happens when we die? 我们死后会怎样?
[16:54] And I have found two people who convinced me 最终有两个人他们让我相信
[16:56] they’re on the verge of answering them. 相信答案已唾手可得了
[16:59] Drs. Holloway and Shaw, if you would please stand. 霍罗威和肖博士 请起身
[17:04] As far as you’re concerned, they’re in charge. 据我所知 他俩负责此次任务
[17:07] The Titan Prometheus wanted to give mankind equal footing with the gods… 泰坦族人普罗米修斯想要给予人类与诸神同等的地位…
[17:12] and for that, he was cast from Olympus. 为此 他被逐出奥林匹斯山
[17:16] Well, my friends, the time has finally come for his return. 我的朋友 神回归的时刻终于到来了
[17:22] Doctors, please. 博士们 请吧
[17:27] The floor is yours. 你们开始吧
[17:36] Okay, wow. 好的 哇哦
[17:39] All right. 好吧
[17:40] I never had to follow a ghost before. 我可从没见过幽灵讲话的
[17:42] Okay, let me show you why you guys are here. 好吧 让我们看看我们为什么来这的原因
[17:53] These are images of archeological digs from all over the Earth. 这些是世界各地考古采集的图片
[17:58] That’s… 那是…
[17:59] Egyptian, Mayan, Sumerian, Babylonian. 埃及人 玛雅人 苏美尔人 巴比伦人
[18:03] That’s Hawaiian there at the end, then Mesopotamian. 最后那个是夏威夷人 然后美索不达米亚人
[18:06] Now, this one here is our most recent discovery. 这个是我们最近的发现
[18:09] It’s a 35,000-year-old cave painting from the Isle of Skye in Scotland. 在苏格兰的天空岛发现的一张35000年前的洞穴壁画
[18:14] These are ancient civilizations. 这些古代文明
[18:16] They were separated by centuries. 她们相隔数个世纪
[18:18] They shared no contact with one another, and yet…. 她们之间没有任何联系 但是…
[18:25] The same pictogram… 这些相同的图像…
[18:26] showing men worshipping giant beings, pointing to the stars… 显示人类崇拜一种巨人生物 指向着的这些星星…
[18:30] was discovered at every last one of them. 每张图像都显示着同样的内容
[18:34] And the only galactic system that matched… 唯一匹配这星图的星系…
[18:37] was so far from Earth that there’s no way… 距离地球非常远…
[18:40] that these primitive, ancient civilizations… 以至于这些远古地球文明…
[18:42] could have possibly known about it. 不可能知晓它的存在
[18:44] But it just so happens… 但事实确实发生了…
[18:47] that that system… 那个星图体系中…
[18:50] has a sun… 有颗太阳…
[18:52] a lot like ours. 很像我们的太阳系
[18:55] And, based on our long-range scans, there seemed to be a planet. 根据我们的长波扫描 好像那里有颗行星
[19:01] Just one planet with a moon… 这颗行星的一个卫星上…
[19:03] capable of sustaining life. 可维系生命
[19:06] And we arrived there this morning. 而今早我们到了这里
[19:11] So you’re saying we’re here 那你是说我们来这儿
[19:12] because of a map you two kids found in a cave. Is that right? 就因为你们两个小孩在洞里找到的一张图 对不对?
[19:17] – No. – Yeah. – 不 – 是
[19:20] No. Not a map, an invitation. 不 不是图 而是个邀请
[19:23] From who? 来自谁?
[19:26] We call them Engineers. 我们叫他们工程师
[19:29] Engineers? 工程师?
[19:30] Do you mind telling us what they engineered? 你介意说下他们创造什么东西的么?
[19:36] They engineered us. 他们创造了我们
[19:40] Bullshit. 胡说
[19:43] Okay, so do you have anything to back that up? 你有什么证据能支持你的理论么?
[19:48] Look, if you’re willing to discount centuries of Darwinism, that’s…. 如果你低估了数世纪之久的达尔文进化论 那就…
[19:55] But how do you know? 你怎么知道的?
[19:57] I don’t. 我不知道
[19:59] But it’s what I choose to believe. 但我选择去相信
[20:29] Doctors. 博士们
[20:31] Miss Vickers would like to have a quick word before the adventure begins. 维克丝小姐想在我们这次冒险之前同你们说几句
[20:43] Wow, nice place. 哇哦 好地方
[20:44] It’s actually a separate module 事实上这是飞船的独立舱
[20:46] with its own self-contained life support. 具有自给的生命维系系统
[20:49] Air, food. 空气 食物
[20:51] Anything Miss Vickers would need to survive a hostile environment. 任何能让维克丝小姐在恶劣环境下生存的东西都有
[20:54] Okay, so she lives on a lifeboat. 她就像活在救生舱里一样
[20:56] Yes. 是啊
[20:58] I do. 我知道
[20:59] I like to minimize risk. 我可不会冒险
[21:01] David, why don’t you make the doctors a drink? 大卫 给博士们来一杯怎么样?
[21:06] I’ll take a vodka. Up. 我要杯伏特加 摇下
[21:09] Charlie, look. 查理 看这个
[21:10] It’s a Pauling Med-Pod. 是个鲍林医疗舱
[21:13] They only made a dozen of these. 他们仅制造了十几个这样的
[21:15] Miss Shaw. 肖女士
[21:16] Please verbally state the nature of your injury. 请描述你的病情
[21:19] Please don’t touch that. 请不要触摸那个
[21:21] It’s a very expensive piece of machinery. 这是非常昂贵的仪器
[21:24] It does bypass surgery. What do you need it for? 这是外科手术用的 你要这个干什么?
[21:28] There might be some confusion about our relationship. 别搞混了我们之间的关系
[21:32] Weyland found you impressive enough to fund this mission. 维兰德先生有足够理由赞助你们这次任务
[21:35] But I’m fairly certain your Engineers are scribblings… 但我很确定你们所说的工程师…
[21:37] of savages living in dirty little caves. 无非是生活在肮脏洞穴里的一帮野人而已
[21:41] But let’s say I’m wrong, and you do find these beings down there… 如果我错了 如果你们找到了你们所说的生命…
[21:45] you won’t engage them… 不许和他们接触…
[21:47] you won’t talk to them. 不许和他们说话
[21:49] You will do nothing but report back to me. 什么都不许做而是直接回来向我汇报
[21:55] Miss Vickers, is there an agenda that… 维克丝小姐 是不是还有什么安排…
[21:58] you’re not telling us about? 你没有告诉我们的?
[22:00] My company… 我的公司…
[22:01] paid a trillion dollars to find this place and bring you. 花了一万亿美元找到了这个地方并把你们带来
[22:04] Had you raised the monies yourself, Mr. Holloway… 如果你能自己凑这笔钱的话 霍罗威博士…
[22:07] we’d happily be pursuing your agenda. 那我们将乐意遵照你的安排
[22:11] But you didn’t. 但你没钱
[22:12] And that makes you an employee. 所以你是雇员
[22:15] But if we can’t make contact… 我们不能和他们交流…
[22:18] why did you even bring us here? 那你需要我们来这干吗?
[22:21] Weyland was a superstitious man. 维兰德先生是个迷信的人
[22:24] He wanted a true believer onboard. 他要坚定的信仰者留在船上
[22:29] Cheers. 干杯!
[22:34] So no response? 没有回应?
[22:36] I’m sorry, no. 不好意思 没有
[22:37] Maybe they didn’t understand it. 也许他们不懂你的(交流方式)
[22:40] How are your lessons going, David? 你的课程进展如何 大卫?
[22:44] I spent two years deconstructing dozens of ancient languages to their roots. 我花了两年解析了几十种古代语言的根源
[22:49] I’m confident I can communicate with them… 我自信我能和他们交流…
[22:51] provided your thesis is correct. 假如你的论文正确的话
[22:55] “Provided it’s correct.” That’s good. “假如是正确的” 很好
[22:57] That’s why they call it a thesis, doctor. 所以纸上谈兵被称为论文嘛 博士
[23:03] What are you smiling about? 你笑什么?
[23:05] Mr. Ravel, Mr. Chance, take her down. 拉威尔先生 钱斯先生 带她下去吧
[23:07] – Roger that. – Yes, captain. – 收到 – 是 舰长
[23:09] Descent trajectory mapped. 下降轨道已经绘制
[23:11] How we doing? 情况如何?
[23:12] Great. 好极了
[23:14] All right, boss. 可以了 头儿
[23:16] All personnel… 所有人员注意…
[23:17] this is the captain. 我是舰长
[23:18] Brace for entry. 准备进入
[23:20] Yes, captain. 遵命 舰长
[23:22] That means you too, Vickers. 你也一样坐好了 维克丝
[23:23] All systems online. 所有系统启动
[23:33] What is the atmosphere? 大气成分如何?
[23:34] Atmosphere is… 大气含有…
[23:36] 71 percent nitrogen… 71%氮气…
[23:37] 21 percent oxygen… 21%氧气…
[23:39] traces of argon gas. 微量的氩气
[23:40] Whoa, now, that’s weather. 哇哦 这天气
[23:42] Just like home. 就像家一样
[23:43] If you’re breathing through an exhaust pipe. 如果你通过呼吸系统呼吸的话
[23:46] CO2 is over 3 percent. 二氧化碳超过3%
[23:48] Two minutes without a suit, you’re dead. 曝露在外2分钟 你就会死
[23:53] Peak portside. 海拔真高
[23:55] Whoa, 52,000! 哇哦 52000英尺!
[23:57] It makes Everest look like a baby brother. 这让珠穆朗玛峰看起来像个小弟弟了
[23:59] All right, take us around. 好带 我们下去逛逛吧
[24:02] We’ll use that as our point of entry. 我们将利用它当作进入点
[24:06] Terrain data rezzing up. We’ve got a couple of hard spots. 地形图出来了 有好几个硬点
[24:10] Could be metal. 可能是金属
[24:32] No radio, no heat source. 没有信号 没有热源
[24:34] Nobody’s home. 没有人在家
[24:37] There is nothing in the desert… 沙漠里什么都没有…
[24:39] and no man needs nothing. 却没有人不贪求
[24:41] What was that? 你说什么?
[24:44] Just something from a film I like. 只是我喜欢的一部电影台词
[24:50] Let’s go through that gateway. 穿过那个通道
[24:52] Reduce airspeed by a hundred knots. 船速保持100节
[24:58] Going through. Nice and slow. 正在穿过 慢点稳点
[25:07] Keep it steady, boys. 稳住 伙计们
[25:08] There. 那里
[25:10] No, what are you doing? 不 你干什么?
[25:11] Dr. Holloway, why don’t you take a seat? 霍罗威博士 你为何不坐下啊?
[25:16] Right there. God does not build in straight lines. 就在那里 上帝不会创造直线
[25:19] Starboard side, this valley! 右舷 山谷里!
[25:21] Captain could you put us down there? 舰长 你能降落在那里吗?
[25:23] I wouldn’t be any good if I couldn’t do that. 如果我做不到就没啥好处了
[25:25] Mr. Ravel, starboard 90 degrees. 拉威尔先生 90右转舵度
[25:33] – One mile, port bow. – One mile, port bow. – 一英里 左舷 – 一英里 左舷
[25:37] Engage landing sequence. 启动登陆步序
[25:39] Switch to manual. 转手动修正
[25:40] – Commence landing. – Easy. – 开始登陆 – 放松
[25:41] – Roger that. – Yeah, baby, yeah. – 收到 – 是的 宝贝 是的
[25:46] Bringing her down in five. 登陆前5秒
[25:48] – Preparing RCS thrusters. – Four. – 准备RCS推进器 – 四
[25:53] Two. Easy does it. 二 慢点
[26:12] Generator systems are inactive. 引擎系统停止
[26:15] Temperature is at 2.724 K. 当前温度是2.724K
[26:30] Captain, would you tell the survey team to suit up… 舰长 请你让搜索队伍穿戴齐整…
[26:33] and meet us in the airlock. 在气舱和我们会合
[26:35] Only six hours left of daylight. 还有6小时就天黑了
[26:37] – Leave it till morning. – No, no, no. – 留待明晨再去吧 – 不 不 不
[26:39] It’s Christmas, captain… 今天是圣诞节 舰长…
[26:41] and I want to open my presents. 我想打开我的礼物
[26:43] You, boy. 嘿 小子
[26:44] You’re coming with us. 你跟着我们
[26:46] I’d be delighted. 真是我的荣幸啊
[26:53] Attention: Ramp will open in five minutes. 注意: 入口将在5分钟内打开
[26:58] Hey, Jackson… 杰克逊…
[26:59] what’s that for? 你要这个干什么?
[27:01] Expedition security. 为了安全考察
[27:03] My job is to make sure everybody is nice and safe. 我的任务就是让每个人安全的回来
[27:07] This is a scientific expedition. No weapons. 这只是科学考察 不需要武器
[27:10] All right, then. 那好吧
[27:11] Good luck with that. 祝你们好运了
[27:16] David, why are you wearing a suit, man? 大卫 你为什么穿这套装束?
[27:19] I beg your pardon? 你说什么?
[27:20] You don’t breathe, remember? 你是用不着呼吸的 记得么?
[27:22] So why wear a suit? 那为什么要穿戴成这样?
[27:25] I was designed like this… 我被设计成这样的
[27:27] because you people are more comfortable interacting with your own kind. 因为你们人类和同类模样的人交流会比较惬意
[27:33] If I didn’t wear the suit, it would defeat the purpose. 不穿戴的话 就没有意义了
[27:37] They’re making you guys pretty close, huh? 和你猜想的差不多是么?
[27:39] Not too close, I hope. 不太一样 我希望是
[27:51] Attention: Ramp will open in 15 seconds. 注意: 入口将会在15秒内打开
[27:59] Ramp will open in five, four, three, two, one. 入口即将打开 五 四 三 二 一
[28:24] This is just one small step for mankind. 这只是人类的一小步
[28:27] Seriously? 说真的?
[28:34] You ready to do this? I know you are. 你们准备好开始了吗?我就知道你们的
[28:47] Hey, Fifield. 费菲尔德
[28:48] I want a spectrograph on this. 我要你看下这个建筑物
[28:49] I want to know if it’s natural or if somebody put it there. 我想知道这个是自然形成的还是人造的
[28:52] I can’t tell you if it’s natural or not. 我可说不准它是不是自然形成
[28:54] But what I can tell you is, it’s hollow. 但我能告诉你的是 它是中空的
[29:21] Prometheus, are you seeing this? 普罗米修斯号 你们看到了么?
[29:25] Affirmative. 收到
[29:27] We see it. 看到了
[29:35] Okay, ready? 准备好了么?
[29:36] – Yeah. – Let’s do it. – 好了 – 开始吧
[30:11] – After you. – After you. – 你先 – 你先
[30:13] Okay. 好的
[30:14] Careful. 小心
[30:16] Prometheus, we’re going in. 普罗米修斯号 我们进去了
[30:18] Copy that. 收到
[30:53] What’s back here? 这后面是什么?
[30:54] Some kind of a corridor? 像是条走廊吗?
[30:57] Mr. Fifield, let’s get a grid of the structure. 费菲尔德 把这个建筑网格化
[31:00] I want the whole interior. 我需要整个内部结构
[31:02] If there’s anything in here worth looking at… 如果这里有什么东西值得看的话…
[31:04] these pups’ll find them. 这些小狗能找的到
[31:06] “Pups”? “小狗”
[31:07] Yeah, pups. My pups. 嗯 小狗 我的小狗
[31:25] Prometheus, we are now mapping. 普罗米修斯号 开始绘制数据
[31:32] Copy that. 收到
[31:45] Well, I’ll be damned. 我真没想到
[32:01] Fifield, you got a read? 费菲尔德 有读数么?
[32:02] Yeah. 有的
[32:04] Pups are saying this way. 是的这边走
[32:26] Look at this. 看看这
[32:34] Oh, Charlie. 噢 查理
[32:40] Jesus. 天啊
[32:41] The sunlight is heating the water. 阳光在加热水
[32:44] Check out the humidity. 检查下你的仪表
[32:46] Yeah, and look at the CO2 levels. 是的 看看二氧化碳含量
[32:48] Outside it’s completely toxic, and in here there’s nothing. 外面全是呈毒性的 这里完全没有
[32:51] It’s breathable. 这里是可呼吸的
[32:55] What are you doing? 你到底在干什么?
[32:57] – Don’t be an idiot. – Don’t be a skeptic. – 别像个傻子一样 – 别疑神疑鬼的
[33:00] There’s something generating an atmosphere. 一定有什么在产生这里的大气
[33:02] David? 大卫?
[33:04] – Dr. Holloway is correct. – Cleaner than Earth… – 霍罗威博士是对的 – 比地球还干净…
[33:06] actually. 明显
[33:07] They were terraforming. 他们进行过环境改造
[33:09] Please don’t do… 拜托不要这样
[33:10] I’m not wearing this thing anymore. 我再也不要戴着这些东西了
[33:13] Wish me luck, baby. 祝我好运 宝贝
[33:14] Do you copy? Do not remove your headgear. 听到吗?不要摘下你的头盔
[33:33] You crazy bastard. 你这疯子
[33:40] Connect our suit cameras… 连接我们衣服上的摄像头…
[33:41] if you want to continue watching this freak show. 如果你想继续观看这场畸形秀
[33:44] We are taking our helmets off. 我们要拿掉头盔了
[33:47] Copy that. Switching feeds. 收到 改变接受讯号数据方式
[33:50] Well, come on. Pay up. 来吧 把赌注兑现吧
[33:53] – Pay what? – What do you mean, “Pay what”? – 兑现什么? – “兑现”是什么意思?
[33:56] Something is manufacturing breathable air down there. 那里有东西在制造可呼吸的气体
[33:59] That, mate is terraforming. 那就意味着地貌环境改造
[34:01] No, no. The bet was why we came here. 不 不 赌的是我们来这儿干什么
[34:03] If you said a dead old man wanted to talk to Martians, I’d pay. 如果你是说那个死老头想和火星人谈谈的话 那我付
[34:06] Come on, a hundred credits. 拜托 100点数
[34:07] Put it towards a lap dance with Miss Vickers. How about that? 用这个去让维克丝小姐跳个大腿舞 你认为怎样?
[34:12] It’s minus 12 in here. 这儿达到零下12度了
[34:15] So why is this water not frozen? 那么为何这里的水没有结冰呢?
[34:17] Maybe it ain’t water. 可能不是水
[34:19] Maybe it’s Martian piss. 可能是火星人的尿
[34:23] That’s your scientific theory? 那就是你的科学理论性?
[34:26] Is it? Mr. Biology? 是不是?生物学家?
[34:32] Whatever it is, it sure is collagenous. 不管它是什么 它肯定是胶质的
[34:35] Some kind of sediment, perhaps. 某种沉淀物 也许吧
[34:57] Impressive. 了不起
[35:18] What was that? 那是什么
[35:19] David? 大卫?
[35:21] David? 大卫!
[35:24] What is that? 那是什么
[35:27] David? 大卫!
[35:36] Ellie! 艾丽!
[35:43] What was that? 那到底是什么
[35:44] I’m really glad we didn’t bring weapons. 我真高兴我们没带任何武器
[35:46] – Come on, El. Let’s go. – Whose idea was that? – 来吧 艾丽 我们走 – 这是谁的馊主意?
[35:49] Keep up! 跟上!
[35:52] Come on! 快点!
[36:01] Where did he go? 他去了哪里?
[36:08] Wait, wait, wait. 等下 等一下
[36:14] There it is. There it is. There it is. 在那里 在那里 在那里
[36:18] Oh, my God, Charlie. We found them. 天啊 查理 我们找到了他们
[36:21] What do you mean “them”? “他们”是什么意思?
[36:24] It is them, Ellie. 就是他们 艾丽
[36:26] It looks like a door… 看上去像扇门…
[36:28] and he’s been decapitated by it. 像是被什么砍掉了头
[36:33] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[36:36] They were right. 他们是对的
[36:41] What did you want them to be? Wrong? 你想让他们怎样?错的?
[36:47] David… 大卫…
[36:49] please tell me you can read that. 告诉我你看的懂这些文字
[36:51] Perhaps. 也许
[36:55] No, I’m out of here. 不行 我要离开这里
[36:58] Hey, Fifield, where are you going? 费菲尔德 你去哪里
[37:02] What? 你说什么?
[37:05] Look, I’m just a geologist. 听着 我只是个地质学家
[37:08] I like rocks. I love rocks! 我喜欢石头 我爱石头!
[37:10] Now it’s clear you two don’t give a shit about rocks. 现在很明显你俩根本不在乎什么石头
[37:13] But what you do seem to care about is gigantic dead bodies. 看起来你只在乎巨大的死尸罢了
[37:17] As I don’t really have anything to contribute… 因为我真的帮不上什么忙…
[37:19] in the gigantic dead body arena… 关于这个巨型死尸专业…
[37:23] I want to go back to the ship, if you don’t mind. 我要回船上去了 如果你不介意的话
[37:30] Anyone wanna join me, hey? You staying? 有什么人要和我一起走的么?你留下?
[37:34] No, ship’s good. 不 回船上比较好
[37:36] Yeah. Ship very good. 是的 回船这个决定非常的好
[37:39] Congratulations on meeting your maker. 祝贺你跟你的造物主
[37:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:45] Pull yourself together, man. 你俩别走散了
[37:50] And I thought you were the crazy one. 我还以为你是疯的
[38:01] Do you have the carbon reader? 你带有碳测定读取器吗?
[38:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:12] How long’s it been dead? 它死了多久?
[38:16] Two thousand years give or take. 2000年左右吧
[38:22] What are you doing, David? 你干什么 大卫?
[38:25] I’m attempting to open the door. 我要打开这门
[38:27] Wait. We don’t know what’s on the other side. 等等 我们还不知道另一边有什么
[38:31] Oops. Sorry. 哎呀 抱歉
[38:37] Look, Ford. It’s the head. 看啊 福特 这是头部
[38:50] An amazing state of preservation. 保存状况非常良好
[38:53] – We’ll take it in. – Yeah. – 我们带走吧 – 嗯
[38:59] Remarkably human. 了不起的人像
[39:18] Beautiful painting. 漂亮的油画
[39:21] It’s a mural. 是壁画
[39:35] Stop. 停
[39:35] Stop. Don’t touch it. 停 别碰它
[39:37] Sorry. 抱歉
[39:39] Please, don’t touch anything. 请不要碰任何东西
[39:42] Sweating. 渗出来了
[40:22] Organic. 有机生物
[40:29] Oh, no. 不
[40:31] Charlie, the murals are changing. 查理 壁画开始改变了
[40:34] I think we’ve affected the atmosphere in the room. 我想自我们进来后改变了这里的大气状况
[40:36] Charlie, do you copy? 查理 你收到没?
[40:39] Oh, the head! 哦 头部!
[40:40] Ford, quick, help me bag the head! 福特 快啊 帮我把头包起来!
[40:54] – Boss. – What you got? – 老大 – 什么情况?
[40:56] We got an incoming storm front. 一场风暴即将席卷而来
[40:58] Silica… 含大量硅化物…
[41:00] and lots of static. This is not good. 具有很多静电 看上去不妙
[41:02] I see it. 我看到了
[41:07] Ground crew… 地面人员…
[41:08] this is Janek. 我是杰尼克
[41:09] I need you to hustle back right now. 我要求你们马上回来
[41:11] Ground crew, do you copy me? 地面人员 你们收到吗?
[41:13] I got 200-kilometer winds of airborne silica… 时速每秒200公里的含硅化物的暴风要到来…
[41:16] and enough static to fry your suit. 其产生的静电足以吹干你们衣服
[41:18] Copy that, sir. 收到 先生
[41:19] We need more time. 我们要多花点时间
[41:21] I’ll be closing the outer doors in 15 minutes. 我将在15分钟内关闭外门
[41:24] I sincerely hope you can make it. 我衷心希望你能赶到
[41:29] Charlie! David! 查理!大卫!
[41:31] We must leave now. 我们要走了
[41:35] This is just another tomb. 只是另一个坟墓
[41:41] David! 大卫!
[41:45] – On three. – Two, three, up. – 数三下 – 二 三 上
[41:47] Let’s go! 快点走了!
[41:49] Easy, easy, easy. Careful. 慢慢慢 小心
[41:54] David, we are leaving! 大卫 我们要走了!
[42:06] Come on! 快点!
[42:07] Damn it, they’ve already taken off. 该死 他们已经起飞了
[42:09] Come on, let’s go. 快点 走吧
[42:12] Prometheus to ground crew. 普罗米修斯号呼叫地面人员
[42:13] You’re running out of time. 你们时间快不够了
[42:15] All right, come on. Let’s go. 好吧 快点 走了
[42:32] Go faster! 再快点!
[42:57] Charlie! The head! 查理 那个头!
[43:00] Ellie, no! 艾丽 不!
[43:00] What are you doing? 你干什么?
[43:10] – Hatch closure in five seconds. – Shit. – 舱门5秒后关闭 – 妈的
[43:13] Damn it, hold on! 该死 等等!
[43:16] Goddamn it. 该死
[43:17] Door closing. 门在关闭
[43:20] Ellie, don’t move! 艾丽 别动!
[43:27] Charlie! 查理!
[43:31] Grab my hand! 抓住我的手!
[43:43] No! 不!
[43:45] No, Ellie! 不 艾丽!
[43:46] Ellie! 艾丽!
[44:25] Got it. 搞定
[44:34] So, what was that, Ellie? 你那算是什么 艾丽?
[44:36] You could’ve compromised the mission. 你想毁了这次任务么
[44:38] Not to mention almost killing yourself! 更别说你还差点没命了!
[44:40] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[44:42] Yes. 没事
[44:43] Thank you, David. 谢谢你 大卫
[44:45] My pleasure. 不客气
[44:47] Doctors, it’s real good to have you back, 博士们 很高兴你们回来了
[44:49] but where’s Millburn and Fifield? 密尔本和费菲尔德哪儿去了?
[44:51] Aren’t they back yet? 他们还没回来么?
[44:54] – Get them up for me. – All right. – 帮我联系他们 – 好的
[44:59] We’ve been here before, Fifield. 我们来过这里啊 费菲尔德
[45:01] I don’t know. It all looks the same to me. 不清楚 看上去都一样
[45:04] Boys, this is the captain. Listen up. 这是舰长在讲话 听着
[45:07] Between the static electricity and the wind speed… 现在外面一堆静电 还有风速…
[45:10] well, there ain’t no safe way to come get you. 现在来找你们不安全
[45:13] What? 什么?
[45:14] The temperature is dropping rapidly, 温度下降很快
[45:16] so get your helmets on and stay warm… 你们戴上头盔保持温度…
[45:18] until the storm passes. 直到这场风暴结束
[45:20] Captain… 舰长…
[45:21] can you get a message to the scientist and his zealot girlfriend? 你能给我帮那个科学家和他那个狂热女友带个话么?
[45:26] You got a pen nearby? 你这儿有笔吗?
[45:27] No. No, I think we got it. 不 不 我想我们得到了
[45:29] Tell them I said… themselves. 对他们说… 让他们去死
[45:32] Copy? 知道?
[45:33] Copy that. All right, boys, keep your head down… 知道了 好了 伙计们 把你们的头放低些…
[45:36] and we’ll come get you in the morning. 我们会在早上去接你们
[45:40] Well, which way now? 现在去哪儿?
[45:41] All right. 好吧
[45:42] Well, which way, huh? 去哪儿?
[45:58] Sample is sterile. No contagion present. 样本消毒了 没有污染迹象
[46:01] David. 大卫
[46:05] So are they all dead? 这么说他们都死了么?
[46:08] What? Who? 啥?是谁?
[46:12] Are they all dead or aren’t they? 他们都死了还是没死?
[46:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[46:16] We just got here. 我们才刚来
[46:18] Scan. 扫描
[46:21] Do you care if they’re dead? 你很在乎他们的生死?
[46:23] Weyland cared. 维兰德先生在乎
[46:25] Dr. Shaw. 肖博士
[46:27] Have a look at this. 看看这个
[46:33] – That’s not an exoskeleton. – No. – 这不是头骨 – 不是
[46:35] I think it’s a helmet. 我想这是个头盔
[46:37] – Let’s see if we can lift it up. – We should… – 让我们看看能否拿走 – 我们应该…
[46:40] be able to prize this open. 看看哪儿能打开
[46:42] It’s too heavy for us. David? 这对我们来说太重了 大卫?
[46:51] Careful. 小心点
[46:53] Like so. 我一向小心
[47:08] What is that on its head? 他头上是些什么东西?
[47:10] It looks like new cells. 像是些新型细胞
[47:14] – In a state of…. – Change. – 处于… – 在突变中
[47:16] Yes. 是的
[47:17] Changing into what? 突变成什么?
[47:19] Can you run a stem line into the locus coeruleus? 让我们做个颅内复原怎么样?
[47:21] I think we can trick the nervous system into thinking it’s still alive. 我想能骗过神经系统让它以为本体还活着
[47:26] – Thirty amps. – Okay. – 30安培 – 好
[47:28] No more. 别多了
[47:30] Let me make an incision. 我来先做个切口
[47:33] Okay. 好了
[47:39] Go up, 40. 上升至40
[47:43] Okay, 40 up. 好 加至40
[47:45] Did you see that? 看到没?
[47:48] – Yes. – Yep. See? – 是的 – 嗯 看到了?
[47:50] Go up another 10. 再加10
[47:52] Okay, up 10. 好 再加10
[47:56] – Maybe it’s a little too much. Go down 10. – Okay. – 可能有点多了 下降10 – 好的
[47:59] – Down 10. – Down another 20. – 降10 – 再降个20
[48:01] Okay, I’m trying. 好的 我在试
[48:03] I’m trying, it’s not going down. 我在试 它没有下降
[48:05] Full down. Ford stop it. 全部下降 福特停下
[48:07] Oh, God. 天啊
[48:09] David, contain it! Now! 大卫 把它封闭起来!快!
[48:11] Contain it? Turn it off! 封闭起来?快关掉!
[48:13] Oh, God. The smell! 天啊 是气味!
[48:15] Oh, God, look at that. 天啊 看看那个
[48:16] Look at that. 看看那个
[48:17] It’s getting worse. 越来越糟了
[48:34] Mortal, after all. 凡人 仅此而已
[48:43] Ford, take a sample. 福特 取个样本
[48:46] Let’s have a look. 让我们看下
[48:52] No, sir, I will take care of it. 不 先生 我会负责处理的
[48:55] Yes, sir, understood. I’m sorry. 是的 先生 我明白 我抱歉
[48:58] Fortunately, slightly premature. 很不幸 稍微早产了
[49:05] Of course, sir. 当然 先生
[49:35] Miss Vickers. 维克丝小姐
[49:40] What did he say, David? 他对你说些什么 大卫?
[49:42] I don’t think he’d want me to tell you. 我想他不想让我告诉你
[49:52] What did he say? 他到底说了什么?
[49:55] I’m sorry… 抱歉…
[49:55] that’s confidential. 那是保密的…
[49:57] So help me God… 看在老天的份上…
[49:59] I will find the cord that makes you run and I will cut it. 我要找到让你逃掉的绳子并割了它
[50:04] What did he say? 他说了什么?
[50:07] He said: 他说:
[50:10] “Try harder.” “来点硬的”
[50:14] Cup of tea, ma’am? 要来杯茶么 女士?
[50:33] Genetic view. 提取遗传基因
[50:34] Okay. 好的
[50:35] Let’s have a look at its DNA. 看下他的DNA
[50:47] Isolate the strand. 分离DNA螺旋体
[50:50] Okay. 好的
[50:51] Compare it to the gene sample? 准备好基因比对样本?
[50:54] Yeah. 好的
[50:55] Overlay. 交叉对比
[50:57] Processing. 处理中
[51:00] Processing. 处理中
[51:03] DNA match. DNA匹配
[51:07] Oh, my God. 天啊
[51:29] It’s us. 是我们
[51:30] It’s everything. 和我们一样
[51:35] What killed them? 什么杀了他们?
[51:55] Big things have small beginnings. 大物始于小
[52:07] Am I interrupting? 我有打断你么?
[52:09] I thought you might be running low. 我以为你挺消沉的
[52:16] Pour yourself a glass, pal. 给你自己来一杯 伙计
[52:17] Thank you, but I’m afraid… 谢谢 但我担心…
[52:19] it would be wasted on me. 那对我真是浪费了
[52:21] Right, I almost forgot you’re not a real boy. 哦 我差点忘了你不是一个真正的男人
[52:27] I’m very sorry that your Engineers are all gone. 抱歉你的工程师都死了
[52:34] You think we wasted our time coming here, don’t you? 你觉得我们是白来这一趟了?
[52:38] Your question depends on me understanding 你的问题取决于我如何理解
[52:40] what you hoped to achieve by coming here. 你来这里想达成什么目的
[52:43] What we hoped to achieve was to meet our makers. 当然是找到我们的造物者
[52:46] To get answers. 找寻答案
[52:47] Why they even made us in the first place. 最初为什么他们创造我们
[52:54] Why do you think your people made me? 你认为为什么人类造了我呢?
[52:57] Because we could. 因为我们有能力
[53:01] Can you imagine how disappointing it would be… 你能想象出这样多么令人失望…
[53:04] to hear the same thing from your creator? 当听到你的造物者说出刚刚你同样的话呢?
[53:11] I guess it’s good you can’t be disappointed. 好在你根本不懂得什么叫失望
[53:15] Yes. It’s wonderful actually. 是的 真的很奇妙
[53:18] May I ask you something? 我能问你个问题么?
[53:21] Please do. 当然
[53:22] How far would you go… 你愿意付出多大代价…
[53:24] to get what you came all this way for? 去得到你一路过来所想要的那个答案?
[53:26] Your answers. 那个答案
[53:29] What are you willing to do? 你准备怎么做呢?
[53:31] Anything and everything. 我愿意付出一切的一切
[53:34] That’s worth drinking to, I’d imagine. 那就为这喝一杯吧
[53:47] Here’s mud in your eye, pal. 祝你好运 朋友
[53:54] Good health. 祝你身体健康
[54:00] It’s those things. 是那些东西
[54:05] Are they real? 这些东西是真的么?
[54:08] Of course they’re real. 他们当然是真的
[54:10] Jesus Christ. I mean…. 老天 我是说…
[54:13] Look at the pile. 看看这一堆
[54:15] Look how high up they are. 看看它们堆的有多高
[54:18] It looks like… 看上去…
[54:18] they were running from something. 他们在逃避什么东西
[54:21] Okay. Don’t touch, okay? 好 别碰他们 好吗?
[54:23] Man, this thing is opened up from the inside. 伙计 看他们身体好像由里向外爆出
[54:28] Almost like it exploded. 就像内爆炸一样
[54:30] Looks like a scene out some sort of holocaust painting, you know? 就像一幅大屠杀的场景一样 你懂吗?
[54:54] So, whatever killed them is long gone, right? 那些杀掉他们的东西应该早就不在了 是吧?
[54:58] Millburn, Fifield. 密尔本 费菲尔德
[54:59] This is Prometheus. 我是普罗米修斯号
[55:00] What is your position? 你们在哪里?
[55:02] Prometheus, this is Millburn. 普罗米修斯号 我是密尔本
[55:04] We are at 7-4-0-1-4-7-7. Why? 我们在7401477 怎么了?
[55:09] Just got a ping about one click west of you. 距你们西边1公里处有个脉冲
[55:13] What do you mean “a ping”? “脉冲”是什么意思?
[55:15] Well, whatever… 不管怎样…
[55:16] that probe is picking up… 那个探测器探到什么…
[55:19] it’s not dead. 它不是死的
[55:20] It’s reading a life form. 是活着的东西
[55:22] – What? – Okay, what do you mean, “a life form”? – 什么? – 好吧 什么是 “活着的东西”?
[55:25] Is it…? Is it moving? 它…?那东西在动么?
[55:27] No, I don’t think so. 没 我看不是
[55:29] Captain, you’re… 舰长 你…
[55:31] obviously not seeing… 显然肯定没看到…
[55:33] what we’re seeing here. 我们现在看到的东西
[55:34] If you were, you wouldn’t be talking about a ping. 如果你看到 你就不会说什么脉冲了
[55:37] I know, boys. 我懂 小子们
[55:38] Your signal has been coming in sporadically since the storm hit. 自从风暴开始就零星地收到探测器读数
[55:43] That’s no good to us down here! 这儿可是一团糟啊!
[55:46] Is it…? Is it moving? Are these things moving? 它…?它在动吗?现在这些东西还在动吗?
[55:52] No. No, it just disappeared, actually. 没有 实际上它消失了
[55:56] Must be a glitch. 肯定是个故障
[55:57] What do you mean, “a glitch”? 你说的什么意思 “故障”?
[56:00] All right, boys. 好了 伙计们
[56:02] Sleep tight. 睡好
[56:04] Try not to bugger each other. 我们就不用彼此打搅对方了
[56:06] Captain, what do you mean, “a glitch”? 舰长 你说的是什么意思 “故障”?
[56:08] Millburn, what does he mean? Wait. 密尔本 他刚刚说什么来着?等等
[56:11] Now, he said… 他说…
[56:14] – He said one click west, yeah? – Yeah. – 他说的是在我们西面 是吗? – 是啊
[56:17] Now, we…. 那我们…
[56:19] We don’t want to check that out, do we? 我们不会去哪儿的吧?
[56:21] Shit, no. 当然不了
[56:22] Where are we gonna go? 那我们去哪儿?
[56:24] East. 往东
[56:26] Yeah, east. 对 往东
[56:28] A fucking glitch, man. 该死的故障
[56:29] “Pings, glitch, life form.” What the fuck? “脉冲 故障 活物” 什么鬼东西?
[56:32] Based on the behavior of the subject in these holographic recordings… 基于这些全息影像记录中的行为…
[56:36] we’re attempting to identify what caused the head to combust. 我仍旧困惑到底什么使得目标的头爆裂开
[56:40] I can’t help but wonder was there an outbreak here? 我忍不住想知道这儿到底发生了什么?
[56:49] You rang, ma’am? 按铃了么 女士?
[56:51] I have something important to tell you. What is that? 我有一些重要的事情要告诉你 那是什么?
[56:55] This is… 这是…
[56:57] a rose that I had frozen with the champagne. 我保存在冰冻香槟中的一朵玫瑰
[57:00] I was gonna give it to you when we found what we came for. 当我们找到我们要找的东西时我将会给你
[57:04] We did find what we came for. 我们确实找到了我们要找的
[57:06] They were here. This is… 他们曾在这 这是…
[57:08] The most significant discovery in the history… 历史上最重要的发现…
[57:12] of mankind. Oh, I know. 人类历史 我当然知道
[57:17] It’s incredible, it really is. 了不起 真的了不起
[57:19] But I wanted to talk to them. 但我想和他们谈谈
[57:24] I mean, don’t you want to know why they came? 你难道不想知道他们来这干吗?
[57:28] Why they abandoned us? 他们为何抛弃我们?
[57:30] I just want answers, baby. 我想要知道答案 宝贝
[57:32] We were right, Charlie. 你是对的 查理
[57:34] I have proof. 我有证据
[57:38] Look. 看
[57:45] Their genetic material predates ours. 他们的基因物质远比我们久远
[57:48] We come from them. 我们源于他们
[57:51] – You’re kidding me. – No. – 你在开玩笑 – 不
[57:56] Okay. 好
[57:57] Okay. 好
[57:59] Okay. I guess you can take your father’s cross off now. 好 你现在应该把你爸的十字架拿下来了
[58:04] Why would I want to do that? 我为什么要这么做?
[58:07] Because they made us. 因为他们创造了我们
[58:11] Well, exactly. We’ll never know. 其实呢 我们从来不知道
[58:13] But here’s what we do know: 这是我们知道的:
[58:16] That there is nothing special about the creation of life. 那就是创造生命其实不算什么
[58:20] Right? Anybody can do it. 对吧?任何人都能创造生命
[58:21] All you need is a dash of DNA and half a brain, right? 你只需少量的DNA即可 对不对?
[58:27] I can’t. 我不能
[58:30] I can’t create life. 我不能创造生命(不能受孕)
[58:34] What does that say about me? 那我怎么说呢?
[58:38] Ellie, that’s not… I didn’t mean… 艾丽 我不是…这个意思…
[58:41] I wasn’t talking about… 我没在谈论…
[58:43] Children? 孩子么?
[58:45] Us. 是我们
[58:55] Elizabeth Shaw… 伊丽莎白·肖…
[58:57] you are the most special person I have ever met in my life… 你是我这一生遇到的最特别的人…
[59:01] and I love you. 我爱你
[59:53] How much longer will this take? 这到底要花多久?
[59:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[59:58] I’m just a captain. 我只是舰长
[1:00:09] That thing sounds like a dying cat, by the way. 你那玩意儿发出声响就像只垂死的猫
[1:00:12] I’ll have you know that this thing… 我以为你懂这玩意儿…
[1:00:16] once belonged to Stephen Stills. 它曾经属于史蒂芬·斯蒂尔(水牛春田乐队成员)
[1:00:19] Am I supposed to know who that is? 我有必要知道这些么?
[1:00:26] You know… 你知道…
[1:00:28] if you wanna get laid… 如果你想上床…
[1:00:30] you really don’t have to pretend… 你大可不必假装着…
[1:00:32] to be interested in the pyramid scan. 对这扫描金字塔有兴趣
[1:00:35] You could just say, “Hey, I’m trying to get laid.” 你只需说 “嘿 我们上床吧”
[1:00:39] I could. I could say that, right? 我的确可以这么说 不是么?
[1:00:41] But it wouldn’t make sense… 但这不会有意义的…
[1:00:43] why I would fly myself half a billion miles… 我为何让自己飞行5亿英里…
[1:00:46] from every man on Earth… 远离地球上的每个男人…
[1:00:47] if I wanted to get laid, would it? 如果我想上床的话 是不是呢?
[1:00:52] Hey, Vickers. 嘿 维克丝
[1:00:53] Hey, Vickers. 嘿 维克丝
[1:00:56] I was wondering…. 我只想问…
[1:01:02] Are you a robot? 你是机器人么?
[1:01:12] My room. 到我房间
[1:01:15] Ten minutes. 10分钟
[1:01:19] # Well, if you can’t be with the one you love # # 如果你不能和你爱的人在一起 #
[1:01:24] # Love the one # # 爱一个人 #
[1:01:25] # You’re with # # 就在一起 #
[1:01:26] # Love the one you’re with # # 爱一个人就在一起 #
[1:01:35] Millburn. 密尔本
[1:01:36] What’s all this black stuff? 这里满都是些黑乎乎的东西?
[1:01:42] Gazpacho. 西班牙凉菜汤
[1:01:46] Is that tobacco? 那是烟草么?
[1:01:48] Is that tobacco in your respirator? 你在你的呼吸器里吸烟么?
[1:01:50] Yeah, sure. 是的 当然
[1:01:56] Tobacco. 我爱大烟
[1:01:58] On behalf of scientists everywhere, 作为科学家
[1:02:00] I am ashamed to count you amongst us… 我真是耻于和你同伍…
[1:02:02] Fifield. 费菲尔德
[1:02:03] Really. 真的
[1:02:08] – Hey, Millburn. – Yeah? – 嘿 密尔本 – 什么?
[1:02:09] You see this thing? 你看到这个东西了?
[1:02:10] What do you think this thing was? Some kind of a god? 你认为这个是什么?某种神吗?
[1:02:14] Something they worshiped? What? 他们崇拜的?哪种?
[1:02:16] – It kind of looks like… – What’s that? – 它有点像是… – 那是啥?
[1:02:19] What the hell is that? 那究竟是什么东西?
[1:02:20] Oh, my God. Okay. 天啊 好
[1:02:22] Just stay calm. Stay quiet. 没事冷静 保持安静
[1:02:23] This is okay, I can handle this. 没事的 我能处理
[1:02:26] Hey, baby. 嘿 小东西
[1:02:30] Come in, Prometheus. 收到 普罗米修斯号
[1:02:31] We have an elongate reptile-type creature. 我们这里碰到一种爬虫类生物
[1:02:35] Maybe 30, 40 inches, with transparent skin. 可能30到40英寸长 透明皮肤
[1:02:39] And it’s beautiful. 真是漂亮
[1:02:42] Okay! 好!
[1:02:46] Prometheus… 普罗米修斯号
[1:02:47] we have two. 我们找到两个
[1:02:48] Look at you. Look at you, baby. 看看它 看看它 宝贝
[1:02:51] Jesus, look at the size of that. What is it? 天啊 看看它的尺寸 怎么样?
[1:02:54] – You need to stay calm. – What’s there to be calm about? – 你需要冷静下来 – 谁说我要冷静?
[1:02:56] You need to stay calm because she is beautiful. 你应该冷静 因为她真是美丽
[1:02:59] What makes you think that’s female? 你怎么知道那个是女的?
[1:03:01] She’s a lady. Look! 是一位女士 看!
[1:03:10] She’s mesmerized. 她被催眠了
[1:03:12] Come here. Come here. 过来啊 过来啊
[1:03:16] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:03:17] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[1:03:20] Hey, baby. 宝贝
[1:03:24] You’re strong! 你真有力气!
[1:03:26] You should help me now. 现在你可以来帮我了
[1:03:27] Get it off. 拿掉它
[1:03:31] Cut it here, man! 从这儿割 伙计!
[1:03:32] I ain’t touching that! 我可不碰这玩意儿!
[1:03:34] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊 天啊
[1:03:36] – It’s getting tighter. – I ain’t touching it! – 越来越紧了 – 我不碰这玩意儿!
[1:03:38] Cut the thing, man, for God’s sake! 割掉它啊 伙计 看在上帝份上!
[1:03:41] God, you’re making it worse! 天啊 这下更糟了!
[1:03:43] It’s tightening! It’s tight… 缠得越来越紧了!缠得…
[1:03:45] It’s breaking my arm! 它快弄断我的手臂了!
[1:03:48] Shit! 糟了!
[1:03:49] Cut it off! 割掉它!
[1:03:51] Cut it off! 割掉它!
[1:03:52] Cut it off! 割掉它!
[1:03:53] Cut it off! 割掉它!
[1:03:57] Shit! 糟了!
[1:03:58] Oh, my God! 我的天啊!
[1:04:00] Oh, my God! Oh, Jesus! 天啊!天啊!
[1:04:03] It’s in my suit. 它进到我的衣服里了!
[1:04:05] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[1:05:06] Shaw, you up? 肖 你在吗?
[1:05:09] Yeah, what’s up? 在 怎么了?
[1:05:11] The storm passed, but I can’t reach Millburn or Fifield. 风暴过去了 但我联系不到密尔本或是费菲尔德
[1:05:13] Taking a few men down, see if I can rustle them up. 放一些人下去 看看能否发现他们
[1:05:16] Okay. 好
[1:05:19] Any idea where they are? 你知道他们大致在哪儿么?
[1:05:20] Last time they radioed in was where you found your head. 上次和他们通话的时候他们就在你们发现头的地方
[1:05:24] Okay, we’re coming. 好 我来了
[1:05:27] All right. 好的
[1:05:28] Chance, you’re coming with me. Come on. 钱斯 你跟我来 快点
[1:05:31] All right, boss. 知道了 头儿
[1:05:33] – Ravel, did you fix that glitch? – No, captain. – 拉威尔 你认为那是故障么? – 不是 舰长
[1:05:36] – It’s gotta be in the hardware. – What glitch, captain? – 可能是硬件的问题 – 什么故障 舰长?
[1:05:39] One of them probes picked up a life form. 其中一个探测器检测到有活着的生物
[1:05:42] Pops up every hour for a couple of seconds and then it’s gone. 但是不到一会讯号就消失了
[1:05:47] I can find the probe and fix it. 我能找到那些探测器并修好它
[1:05:48] Knock yourself out. 随你便
[1:05:51] Be careful, doctors. 小心点 博士
[1:06:14] Fifield! 费菲尔德!
[1:06:19] Millburn? 密尔本!
[1:06:24] All right, come on down. 好吧 继续前进
[1:06:46] David, are you alone? 大卫 你一个人么?
[1:06:51] Yes, Miss Vickers. 是的 维克丝小姐
[1:06:52] Uplink your feed to my room. 给我房间视频信号
[1:06:54] Copy. 收到
[1:08:38] You son of a bitch. 你这狗娘养的
[1:08:42] You cut me off. 竟敢掐了我的讯号
[1:09:05] What is this? 这是什么?
[1:09:10] – Charlie? – I just tripped. – 查理? – 我滑了下
[1:09:12] Oh, my God, you’re sick! 天啊 你病了!
[1:09:13] I’m okay, baby. Come on. 我没事 继续
[1:09:15] Fifield? 费菲尔德!
[1:09:17] Millburn? 密尔本!
[1:09:25] Hey, Chance. I wouldn’t touch that if I were you. 钱斯 我是你可不会碰
[1:09:30] Dr. Shaw? 肖博士?
[1:09:32] Yeah? 怎么?
[1:09:33] Do we have any idea what is oozing out of these vases? 你知道这里漏出瓮的液体是什么吗?
[1:09:37] No. They weren’t like this last time we were here. 不 上次我们来的时候它们可不是这样的
[1:09:45] Captain? 舰长?
[1:09:46] What? 怎么?
[1:09:48] Who is it? Which one? 哪一位?
[1:09:49] – Who is it? – It’s Millburn. – 那个是谁? – 是密尔本
[1:09:51] – Ellie. – Don’t touch him. Hold on. – 艾丽 – 别碰他 停下
[1:09:53] Ellie, honey. 艾丽 亲爱的
[1:09:54] Charlie, what’s wrong? 查理 怎么了?
[1:09:56] I need you to look at me, okay? 我要你看着我 好吗?
[1:09:59] You know infections… 可能是感染…
[1:10:00] so, what do you see? 那你看到了什么?
[1:10:01] This is not good, baby. 不太妙 宝贝
[1:10:03] You look at me, you tell me what you see. 看着我 告诉我你看到了什么
[1:10:09] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:10:11] Ford, get over here. 福特 快过来
[1:10:13] It’s okay. Janek? 没关系 杰尼克?
[1:10:14] – What? – We have to go now! – 什么? – 我们还是快离开!
[1:10:16] What do you see? 你到底看到了什么?
[1:10:17] Honey, what do you see? 亲爱的 你看到什么?
[1:10:19] Holloway’s sick. He’s not good. 霍罗威病了 他不太好
[1:10:21] I see movement in his esophagus. 食道里像是什么东西
[1:10:27] – Come on, baby. – No. I’m okay. – 快点 宝贝 – 不 我没事
[1:10:29] Janek! 杰尼克!
[1:10:30] Come over and help me! 舰长过来帮我!
[1:10:31] – I’m okay. – Ford, get over there. What’s happening? – 我没事 – 福特 过来看看 这是怎么回事?
[1:10:34] – I’m okay. – Let’s go! – 我没事 – 走吧!
[1:10:35] Help me with him. 帮我看着他
[1:10:36] I got you. We’re gonna get you out of here. 抓紧 我们快点离开
[1:10:39] Prometheus… 普罗米修斯号…
[1:10:40] come in. 收到
[1:10:41] – Watch your head. – Okay. I’m okay. – 注意头顶 – 好的 我没事
[1:10:43] – Holloway. – Get him up. – 霍罗威 – 抬起他
[1:10:45] – Come on. – Prometheus, come in. – 快点 – 普罗米修斯号 收到
[1:10:47] Is anyone there? 有人么?
[1:10:49] This is Vickers. 我是维克丝
[1:10:50] I need a medical team standing by the airlock. 我需要医疗队在气舱处等候
[1:10:53] Full quarantine fail-safe. 全面隔离检疫处理
[1:10:55] Holloway’s sick. 霍罗威病了
[1:10:57] Sick with what? 什么病?
[1:10:58] – Just do it. – Let’s get him back to the ship. – 照做就是了 – 我们把他送回船上
[1:11:01] – It’s not safe down here. – Charlie? – 那下边不安全 – 查理?
[1:11:03] I’m suiting up. 我去换衣
[1:11:04] – Charlie, talk to me. – Move! – 查理 跟我说 – 走!
[1:11:06] – What was that back there? – Let’s go, people! – 什么东西在后面? – 走吧!
[1:11:10] We’ve gotta move! We’ve gotta move! 我们得走!我们得走!
[1:15:11] He don’t look too good. 他看上去不太妙
[1:15:12] Did he catch something down there? We had our helmets off. 他抓着什么东西么?我们的头盔丢了
[1:15:15] I don’t know. 不清楚
[1:15:16] Prometheus, this is Janek. 普罗米修斯号 我是杰尼克
[1:15:17] Make sure that back door is open. 确保后门是开着的
[1:15:19] Aye, captain. 遵命 长官
[1:15:21] Oh, God. I’m so sorry. 天啊!我很抱歉!
[1:15:25] Come on! 用力!
[1:15:26] Please! 求你了!
[1:15:33] Prometheus! Why is that door not open? 普罗米修斯号!为什么不开门?
[1:15:36] Vickers, that is an order! 维克丝 这是命令!
[1:15:38] Get that goddamn door open! 打开那见鬼的门!
[1:15:40] – Look at me. It’s too late, I’m sick. – No, it’s not. – 看着我 太迟了 我病了 – 不 还没有
[1:15:43] Come on! 继续!
[1:15:45] Ford, help me! 福特 帮我!
[1:15:46] Airlock crew, if you can hear me, it’s Janek. 气闸员 如果你听到了 我是杰尼克
[1:15:48] Open that back door right now! 马上打开后门!
[1:15:50] Hold that door! 开门!
[1:15:51] Prometheus… 普罗米修斯号…
[1:15:52] do you copy? 你收到没?
[1:15:53] Goddamn it, open that door! That is an order! 见鬼 快开门!这是命令!
[1:15:56] Open it. 开门!
[1:16:04] What the hell is this? 这怎么回事?
[1:16:07] Vickers, this is a sick man. 维克丝 他是位病人
[1:16:08] I see that. That’s why he’s not coming on! 我知道 这正是不能让他上船的原因!
[1:16:12] Charlie! 查理!
[1:16:13] Chance, get over here! 钱斯 过来!
[1:16:17] Please! 求你了!
[1:16:18] We can still help him! 我们得救救他!
[1:16:21] Help yourself. Everybody but Holloway back on this ship! 除霍罗威外 全体人员马上回到船上!
[1:16:24] I won’t leave him! 我不能丢下他!
[1:16:26] Wait! We could put him on the Med-Pod! 等等!我们可以把他放进医疗舱!
[1:16:29] Please don’t do this. 求你别这么做!
[1:16:31] It’s okay, Ellie. 没事的 艾丽
[1:16:32] Vickers! 维克丝!
[1:16:33] What are you doing? 你想怎么样?
[1:16:35] I love you, baby. 我爱你 宝贝
[1:16:36] – I love you. – No. – 我爱你 – 不要
[1:16:37] I’m telling you, stay back! 我警告你 别过来!
[1:16:38] Do it. 动手吧
[1:16:39] Stay back! 退回去!
[1:16:40] No! No, Charlie! 不 不 查理!
[1:16:42] – Do it. – No! – 来吧 – 不!
[1:16:48] No! 不!
[1:16:51] No! 不!
[1:16:53] No! 不!
[1:16:58] Charlie! 查理!
[1:17:02] No! 不!
[1:17:17] My deepest condolences. 致以我最深切的慰问
[1:17:21] I’m going to have to take this. 我得拿走它
[1:17:22] It may be contaminated. 它可能被感染了
[1:17:25] If there’s a contagion, we were all exposed. 如果它会传染 我们都有危险
[1:17:31] You need… We need to run blood work on everyone who set foot in the pyramid. 你要… 我们必须对接触金字塔的人进行验血
[1:17:35] Yes, of course. 是 当然
[1:17:37] Yes? 好?
[1:17:46] I understand how inappropriate this is… 我知道这不太妥当…
[1:17:50] given the circumstances. 鉴于这种情况下
[1:17:53] But as you ordered quarantine fail-safes… 但是当你被下令隔离…
[1:17:58] it’s my responsibility to ask. 我有责任要这样问
[1:18:01] Have you and Dr. Holloway had any intimate contact recently? 你最近和霍罗威博士有过亲密接触吗?
[1:18:06] Since you and he were so close… 自从你和他走得很近后…
[1:18:10] I want to be as thorough as poss… 我只是想尽可能搞清楚…
[1:18:14] My, my. 哎呀
[1:18:19] You’re pregnant. 你怀孕了
[1:18:23] What? 什么?
[1:18:25] From the look of it, three months so. 看上去 有三个月大了
[1:18:28] No, that’s impossible. 不 那不可能
[1:18:31] I can’t be pregnant. 我不可能怀孕
[1:18:33] Did you have intercourse with Dr. Holloway? 你有和霍罗威博士发生性关系吗?
[1:18:38] Yes… 是的…
[1:18:39] but 10 hours ago. 只是10小时以前
[1:18:42] There’s no bloody way I’m three months pregnant. 根本不可能我会怀孕
[1:18:46] Well, doctor… 博士…
[1:18:48] it’s not exactly a traditional fetus. 看上去胎儿也挺不正常的
[1:18:54] I want to see it. 我想看看
[1:18:55] Don’t think that’s a good idea. 我不认为这是个好主意
[1:18:58] David, I want to see it. 大卫 我想看看
[1:19:01] Now, doctor… 现在 博士…
[1:19:05] I want to see it. 我要看看它
[1:19:08] I want it out of me. 我要把它取出来
[1:19:09] We don’t have the personnel… 我们这里没有适合的人…
[1:19:11] to perform a procedure like that. 能够做这种处理
[1:19:14] – Our best option… – I want it out. – 最好的选择是… – 我要拿掉这个东西
[1:19:16] Put you back into cryostasis until we return to Earth. 把你放入冷冻休眠舱 直到我们返回地球
[1:19:19] Please, get it out of me. 求你了 把它取出来
[1:19:22] Get it out of me! 把它取出来!
[1:19:23] Please. 求你了
[1:19:31] Here, let me give you something. 我给你一样东西
[1:19:37] That’s it. There, there. 这就对了 那里 那里
[1:19:45] Someone will be along shortly… 马上就会有人来…
[1:19:48] to bring you back to Cryo Deck. 把你送去冷冻舱
[1:19:55] It must feel like your God abandoned you. 你肯定觉得你的神抛弃了你
[1:19:57] What? 什么?
[1:19:59] To lose… 死了…
[1:20:00] Dr. Holloway after your father died under such similar circumstances. 霍罗威博士跟你爸爸死于一样的状况之下
[1:20:05] What was it that killed him? 是什么杀死他的?
[1:20:08] Ebola? 伊波拉?
[1:20:14] How do you…? How do you know that? 你怎么…? 你是怎么知道的?
[1:20:18] I watched your dreams. 我看了你的梦境
[1:20:42] Dr. Shaw? 肖博士?
[1:20:44] We’re here to put you in an anti-contamination suit, 我们在这儿把你放入抗感染外套里面
[1:20:48] take you back to Cryo Deck go to beddy-byes. 然后送你去冷冻舱里休眠
[1:20:51] Dr. Shaw? 肖博士?
[1:20:54] She’s doped. Prepare her. 她被麻醉了 做好准备
[1:21:26] Emergency procedures initiated. 紧急救治手术启动
[1:21:28] Please verbally state the nature of your injury. 请口头描述你的病情
[1:21:31] I need a Caesarean. 我需要剖腹产手术
[1:21:33] Error. This Med-Pod is calibrated for male patients… 错误 医疗舱为男性病人标准制定使用…
[1:21:36] and does not offer the procedure you have requested. 不能进行你所要求的手术
[1:21:39] Seek medical assistance elsewhere. 请查看其它的医疗帮助
[1:21:44] Surgery. 手术(人工自定义手术)
[1:21:45] Abdominal. 腹部
[1:21:47] Penetrating… 穿透…
[1:21:48] injuries. 深部损伤
[1:21:50] Foreign body. 异物
[1:21:51] Initiate. 启动
[1:21:55] Surgical procedure to begin. 外科手术程序开始
[1:22:39] Running diagnostics. 运行诊断程序
[1:22:43] Oh, come on. 快点
[1:22:46] Get it out! Come on! 快出去!快啊!
[1:22:49] Please! 求你了!
[1:22:53] Oh, God! 天啊!
[1:22:56] – Come on! – Initiating anesthetics. – 快点! – 开始麻醉
[1:22:59] Please! 求你了!
[1:23:07] Commence surgical procedure. 开始外科手术
[1:23:49] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:23:54] Oh, God! 天啊!
[1:23:55] Oh, God! 我的天!
[1:24:15] Oh, God! Oh, God! 天啊!天啊!
[1:24:17] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊!
[1:24:35] Come on! 快点!
[1:25:02] Bridge to hangar. This is the captain. 舰桥呼叫机库 我是舰长
[1:25:05] – Yes, captain. – Can you see what I see? – 收到 舰长 – 你能看到我所看到的么?
[1:25:07] Fifield’s monitor just popped up. 费菲尔德的监视镜头突然出现了
[1:25:09] What? Where? 什么?在哪儿?
[1:25:11] According to what I’m looking at, 依据我所看到的
[1:25:13] it’s outside the goddamn ship. 他就在该死的船外面
[1:25:16] Barnes, open the door! 巴恩斯 打开门!
[1:25:17] Fifield, do you copy me? Come on in. 费菲尔德 你收到没?说话
[1:25:20] Fifield? 费菲尔德?
[1:25:33] Wait a second. 等一下
[1:25:43] Hey, Wallace. 华莱士
[1:25:44] Take a look at this. 看下这个什么情况
[1:25:51] Fifield? 费菲尔德?
[1:25:55] What the hell is going on down there? 下面到底出了什么事?
[1:26:11] I’m coming down there. 我下去看看
[1:26:12] Chance, you’re suiting up. 钱斯 你把衣服换上
[1:26:13] – Come on. – Don’t let it on the ship! – 快点 – 别把它留在船上!
[1:26:30] Take him out! 杀了他!
[1:26:31] Got him! 杀了他!
[1:26:34] Do it! 杀啊!
[1:26:39] – You ready, Chance? – Yes. – 准备好了 钱斯? 好了
[1:26:44] Come on! 快点!
[1:26:45] Get in the rover! 到车里面来!
[1:26:47] We gotta get out of here! 我们得离开这里!
[1:26:55] Go! 快!
[1:27:28] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:28:05] You’ve been asleep. 你一直在深眠中
[1:28:07] You were on the ship all this time. Why? 你一直就在船上 为什么?
[1:28:11] Well, I…. 我…
[1:28:13] I have a few days of life left in me. 我已经时日无多了
[1:28:16] I didn’t wanna waste them… 我不想浪费时间…
[1:28:17] until you could deliver what you promised. 直到你能实现你的承诺
[1:28:21] To meet my maker. 见我的造物主
[1:28:22] There we are, sir. 好了 先生
[1:28:24] – Nice and clean. – Haven’t you told him they’re all gone? – 干干净净 – 你怎么不告诉他造物主们都死了呢?
[1:28:28] But they’re not all gone, Dr. Shaw. 但他们没全死 肖博士
[1:28:32] One of them is still alive. 其中一个还活着
[1:28:34] We’re on our way to see him now. 我们现在就准备去见他
[1:28:36] What? 什么?
[1:28:38] Turn me around. 让我转过去
[1:28:40] You convinced me that… 是你让我相信…
[1:28:46] if these things made us… 如果这些造物主创造了我们…
[1:28:50] then surely they could save us. 同样他们也可以挽救我们
[1:28:53] My stick, please. 我的拐杖 帮下
[1:28:59] Well, save me, anyway. 总之他们会救我
[1:29:01] Save you from what? 救你什么啊?
[1:29:04] Death, of course. 当然是我的命啊
[1:29:06] Stand me up. 帮我起来
[1:29:11] I’m all right. 我没事了
[1:29:13] I’m all right. 我没事了
[1:29:15] Yes, sir. 是
[1:29:17] But you don’t understand. 你根本就不了解
[1:29:19] You don’t know. 你不了解
[1:29:20] This place isn’t what we thought it was. They aren’t… 这地方根本就不是我们想象的地方 他们也不是…
[1:29:23] what we thought they were. 我们想象的样子
[1:29:25] I was wrong. 我错了
[1:29:27] We were so wrong. 我们真是大错特错
[1:29:28] Charlie…. 查理…
[1:29:30] Dr. Holloway’s dead. 霍罗威博士死了
[1:29:34] We must leave! 我们必须离开!
[1:29:36] And what would Charlie do… 你觉得现在查理会做什么…
[1:29:39] now that we’re so close… 现在我们如此之接近…
[1:29:44] to answering the most meaningful questions ever asked by mankind? 可以解答人类历史上最有意义的问题吗?
[1:29:50] How can you leave without knowing what they are? 你怎能就此一走了之而什么都不过问呢?
[1:30:01] Or have you lost your faith, Shaw? 或是你丧失信仰了么 肖?
[1:30:39] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:31:02] Come in. 进来
[1:31:10] Where the hell are you going, doc? 你到底要去哪里 博士?
[1:31:12] You know what this place is? 你知道这是什么地方吗?
[1:31:15] Those Engineers? This ain’t their home. 那些工程师?这里可不是他们的家
[1:31:20] It’s an installation. Maybe even military. 这是个基地 更像是军事基地
[1:31:23] They put it out here because they’re not stupid enough… 他们在这个地方建造基地是因为他们可不会蠢到…
[1:31:26] to make weapons of mass destruction on their own doorstep. 在自己家门口实验这种大规模杀伤性武器
[1:31:30] That’s what all that shit is in those vases. 就是那些在瓮里的狗屁东西
[1:31:34] They made it here. 他们在这里制造了它们
[1:31:35] It got out, it turned on them. The end. 它们逃了出来 它们进行反扑 结束了
[1:31:41] It’s time for us to go home. 是时候回家了
[1:31:44] One of them is still alive. 他们中的一个还活着
[1:31:50] Don’t you want to know what they have to say? 你不想知道他会说些什么吗?
[1:31:56] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[1:32:00] Right. 对
[1:32:02] All you do is fly the ship. 你的职责只是驾驶飞船而已
[1:32:04] That’s right. 很对
[1:32:05] But you must care about something, captain. 但是你肯定在意些东西 舰长
[1:32:11] If you didn’t, why are you here? 不然你怎么会来这里?
[1:32:17] How about this? 要不这样吧?
[1:32:20] No matter what happens down there… 不管发生什么事情
[1:32:24] I can’t bring none of that shit back home with us. 我可不会允许带着这些东西跟我们回家
[1:32:27] Can’t let it happen. 绝不能让此事发生
[1:32:29] I’ll do whatever I have to to see that it doesn’t. 所以我要竭尽全力确保此事不会发生
[1:32:35] Make sure you do, captain. 你要说到做到 舰长
[1:32:52] So you came after all. 你终于来了
[1:32:54] I thought you wanted me to. 我知道你想去见他
[1:32:56] After all your attempts to stop me from coming here… 虽然你极力阻止我来到这里…
[1:32:59] I’m surprised to see you. 我也吓了你一跳吧
[1:33:01] It’s all right. Leave us. 行了 你下去吧
[1:33:03] Yes, sir. 是
[1:33:16] If you’re going down there, you will die. 如果你前去的话 你会死的
[1:33:22] Very negative way of looking at things. 你总是往不好的那面看
[1:33:26] That’s exactly why you should have stayed at home. 你早就应该呆在家里
[1:33:29] Did you really think I was gonna sit in a boardroom for years… 你真的以为我能安心的坐在董事会会议室几年…
[1:33:32] arguing over who was in charge… 去和人争论谁来当家管事…
[1:33:34] while you go look for some miracle on some… 而你去寻找什么奇迹…
[1:33:37] godforsaken rock in the middle of space? 或是太空深处的倒霉石头吗?
[1:33:44] A king has his reign, and then he dies. 国王是有统治权 但他也会死
[1:33:49] It’s inevitable. 这是不可避免的
[1:33:53] That is the natural order of things. 这是自然法则决定的事情
[1:34:10] Anything else? 说完了?
[1:34:13] No… 说完了…
[1:34:16] Father. 父亲
[1:34:19] That’s it. 就这么多
[1:34:33] I didn’t think you had it in you. 我没料到你骨子里这么有能耐
[1:34:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:34:36] Poor choice of words. 你做得好
[1:34:40] Extraordinary survival instincts, Elizabeth. 你真是有非凡的求生本能 伊丽莎白
[1:34:48] What happens when Weyland is not around to program you? 要是维兰德死了没人帮你编制程序了会怎样?
[1:34:52] I suppose I’ll be free. 我想我就自由了
[1:34:55] You want that? 那就是你想要的?
[1:34:56] “Want”? “想”?
[1:34:58] Not a concept I’m familiar with. 我可不熟悉这个概念
[1:35:00] That being said… 话虽如此…
[1:35:03] doesn’t everyone want their parents dead? 不是每个人都想自己的父母死啊?
[1:35:07] I didn’t. 我也不想
[1:35:09] Dr. Shaw. 肖博士
[1:35:11] So pleased you could join us. 很高兴你能加入我们
[1:35:28] You can take your helmet off if you like, sir. 你要是愿意就摘下头盔好了 先生
[1:35:30] What? 什么?
[1:35:31] The air is perfectly breathable. 空气是可以呼吸的
[1:35:33] Are you sure? 你确定?
[1:35:35] Positive. 是的
[1:35:36] Wait. We still don’t know how Holloway got infected. 等下 我们仍然不知道霍罗威是如何感染的
[1:35:40] If it’s in the air. 假如是空气传染的
[1:35:42] It’s not. 不是空气传染
[1:35:43] How do you know that? 你怎么会知道?
[1:35:45] Smells fine to me. 看来我没事
[1:35:49] – Shall we? – Please. – 我们继续? – 请吧
[1:35:56] The bridge is just up ahead. 桥头就在前面
[1:35:58] What is this? 这是哪里?
[1:36:00] It’s a cargo hold. 这里是货物舱
[1:36:11] Janek? Are you seeing this? 杰尼克?你看到了么?
[1:36:15] How many is there, Shaw? 那儿有多少 肖?
[1:36:16] Thousands. 数千
[1:36:19] What the hell? 这算什么?
[1:36:24] Ravel, give me those schematics. 拉威尔 给我那些探测器读数
[1:36:29] Putting it on the table now. 在桌面上显示
[1:36:33] Strip away the dome. 除掉那个圆顶
[1:36:34] Isolate that area, bring it up. 分离那个区域 来了
[1:36:37] Bringing it up, captain. 来了 舰长
[1:36:42] Enlarge that. 放大
[1:36:45] Rotate it. 旋转
[1:36:50] That is a ship. 那是艘飞船
[1:36:53] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[1:36:56] It’s a goddamn ship. 是艘该死的飞船
[1:37:02] A superior species, no doubt. 高等物种 毫无疑问
[1:37:07] Their hypersleep chambers will impress, I trust. 他们的深眠舱出人意料 我相信
[1:37:21] So they were traveling somewhere. 那么他们是准备前往某个地方
[1:37:23] I’ve managed to work out the broad strokes. 我已经弄清了大概的情况
[1:37:26] It’s fairly evident they were in the process of leaving… 很显然他们正准备离开…
[1:37:31] before things went to pot. 在大难临头之前
[1:37:33] Leaving to go where? 前往哪里?
[1:37:36] Earth. 地球
[1:37:38] Why? 为何?
[1:37:40] Sometimes to create one must first destroy. 有时候创造前必先毁灭
[1:37:47] Where is he, David? 他在哪里 大卫?
[1:37:49] This way, sir. 这边 长官
[1:37:57] Are you sure he’s alive? 你确定他还活着?
[1:38:00] Absolutely. 当然
[1:38:05] And you can speak to him? 你能和他对话?
[1:38:07] I believe I can. 我想可以
[1:38:45] I’m all right, I’m all right. 我没事 我没事
[1:38:48] Speak to him, David. 跟他说吧 大卫
[1:38:51] Tell him we came, just like he asked. 跟他说我们来过 就像他问的一样
[1:38:53] Ask where they’re from. 问他们从何而来
[1:38:55] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:38:56] Ask him what’s in his cargo. 问他在货物舱里是什么东西
[1:38:58] It killed his people. 那些东西杀人了
[1:38:59] Shaw, enough. 肖 够了
[1:39:00] – David. – You made it here… – 大卫 – 你在这里制造这东西…
[1:39:02] and it was meant for us. Why? 是用来对付我们的 为什么?
[1:39:05] Enough. For God’s sake, shut her up. 够了 看在上帝的份上 让她闭嘴
[1:39:09] I need to know why! 你要知道这是为什么!
[1:39:10] What did we do wrong? Why do you hate us? 我们做错了什么?你为什么恨我们?
[1:39:13] She opens her mouth again, shoot her. 她要是再再张嘴 就毙了她
[1:39:15] David, continue. Tell him why I came. 大卫 继续 告诉他我此行目的
[1:39:38] No! 不!
[1:39:45] Ford! Move! 福特!跑!
[1:40:05] There’s nothing. 算是白费功夫
[1:40:14] I know. 我知道
[1:40:16] Have a good journey, Mr. Weyland. 你一路走好 维兰德先生
[1:40:26] Time to go home. 是时候回家了
[1:40:41] Mr. Chance, take us home. 钱斯先生 带我们回家
[1:41:57] Oh, no! 哦不!
[1:42:06] Hey, cap. 舰长
[1:42:07] What the hell was that? 那到底是什么?
[1:42:52] Prometheus! 普罗米修斯号!
[1:42:54] Come in! 收到没?
[1:42:56] Shaw, is that you? 肖 是你吗?
[1:42:57] Copy. 收到
[1:42:58] Janek… 杰尼克…
[1:42:59] listen to me. 听我说
[1:43:01] This ship is taking off! 那艘船启动出发了!
[1:43:02] – What? – What is she talking about? – 什么? – 她到底再说些什么?
[1:43:04] You can’t let it leave! 你不能丢下它!
[1:43:06] You have to stop it! 你必须阻止它!
[1:43:07] We’re not stopping anything, Shaw. We’re going home. 我们可不会管 肖 我们回家了
[1:43:10] Janek, if you don’t stop it… 杰尼克 如果我们不阻止这艘船…
[1:43:12] there won’t be any home to go back to. 那我们就没得家可回了
[1:43:16] It’s carrying death, and it’s headed for Earth. 那艘船装载着死亡 它向着地球去了
[1:43:19] – Shaw, this is not a warship. – I know. – 肖 那可不是什么战舰 – 我知道
[1:43:22] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:43:23] I know that. 我知道
[1:43:25] But you must do it. 但你必须这么做
[1:43:27] Captain, let’s go! 舰长 我们走吧!
[1:43:29] Janek, please believe me! Please! 杰尼克 求求你相信我!求你了!
[1:43:47] I told you to get this ship going. 我告诉你快让这飞船飞起来
[1:43:49] Mr. Ravel. 拉威尔先生
[1:43:50] Warm up the ion propulsion. 加热离子推进器
[1:43:52] – What are you talking about? – Sir. – 你胡说些什么? – 长官
[1:43:54] Burning ion in the atmosphere… 在这种大气下加热离子…
[1:43:55] – Turns us into a bullet. That’s the point. – What are you doing? – 把我们变成子弹 就是这个意思 – 你到底想干什么?
[1:43:59] This is my ship. I’m telling you to take us home! 这船是我的 我要你带我们回家!
[1:44:02] Vickers, I’ll eject your module onto that surface. Two years of life. 维克丝 我要弹射掉你的救生独立舱 可维持两年生命
[1:44:05] You want it, or you want to stay with me? 你是想要它 还是想留在这里和我在一起?
[1:44:08] You got 40 seconds to get to the escape pod. 你有40秒去逃生舱
[1:44:11] You’re crazy. 你疯了
[1:44:12] Gentlemen I can handle this myself. 先生们我能自己驾驶
[1:44:16] Feel free to join Miss Vickers. 你们和维克丝小姐一起走吧
[1:44:18] All due respect, captain. 我尊敬你 舰长
[1:44:20] You’re a shit pilot and you’re gonna need all the help you can get. 你可不是驾驶员 你需要我们所有的帮助
[1:44:40] # Well, if you can’t be with the one you love # # 如果你不能和你爱的人在一起 #
[1:44:44] If you think this means the bet’s off… 如果你觉得赌注取消了…
[1:44:47] you’re wrong. 那你可就错了
[1:44:50] Why don’t you pay me on the other side? 为何你不去另一个世界付给我呢?
[1:44:53] All right, get us as close as we can. 好吧 我们尽量靠近点
[1:44:55] Only got one shot at this. 只有一次机会
[1:45:10] Lifeboats away! 丢掉负重!
[1:45:16] Twenty seconds to evacuate. 还剩20秒撤离
[1:45:26] – Countdown initiated. – Ion propulsion is online. – 添加混合燃料 – 离子推力启动
[1:45:29] Ten. 十
[1:45:30] Nine. 九
[1:45:31] Come on! 来吧!
[1:45:32] Eight. 八
[1:45:46] – Three. – Gentleman, let’s do this. – 三 – 先生们 动手吧
[1:45:47] Two. 二
[1:45:51] Impact imminent. 警告即将撞击
[1:45:52] Hands off! 离手!
[1:46:31] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:47:19] No. No. 不 不
[1:47:20] No! No! No! 不!不!不!
[1:47:37] Oh, God. 老天
[1:47:55] Warning: You have two minutes of oxygen remaining. 警告: 还剩下2分钟的氧气量
[1:48:47] Warning: You have 30 seconds of oxygen remaining. 警告: 还剩下30秒的氧气量
[1:49:04] Airlock sealed. 气舱关闭
[1:49:07] Oxygen levels now stabilizing. 氧气含量现在稳定
[1:50:27] Elizabeth, are you there? 伊丽莎白 听得到我么?
[1:50:30] This is David. 我是大卫
[1:50:32] Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. 是的 是的 我听到了
[1:50:35] You need to get out immediately. 你应该马上离开
[1:50:38] He’s coming for you. 他找你来了
[1:50:40] Who’s coming? 谁来了?
[1:50:41] Airlock breach. 气舱被打开
[1:50:51] Die! 去死吧!
[1:52:18] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:52:21] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:52:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:52:25] I’m sorry, Charlie, I can’t do it. 我对不起你 查理 我做不到
[1:52:29] I can’t do it anymore. 我就是做不到
[1:52:36] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[1:52:39] Are you there? 你在吗?
[1:52:45] Dr. Shaw… 肖博士…
[1:52:47] can you hear me? 你听得到我么?
[1:52:50] Yes. 是的
[1:52:52] Yes, I can hear you. 是的 我听得到
[1:52:55] I was afraid you were dead. 我真怕你死了
[1:52:59] You have no idea what afraid is. 你根本不知道什么叫怕
[1:53:02] I know we’ve had our differences… 我知道我们有所分歧…
[1:53:07] but, please… 但是…
[1:53:09] I need to ask you for your help. 我需要你的帮助
[1:53:12] Why the hell would I help you? 我为什么要帮你?
[1:53:16] Because, without me, you’ll never leave this place. 因为没有我 你将不能离开这个地方
[1:53:20] Neither one of us is leaving this place. 反正我们哪个都不可能离开
[1:53:24] It’s not the only ship. 这不是唯一的飞船
[1:53:28] There are many others. 有很多这样的船
[1:53:31] I can operate them. 我能驾驶他们
[1:53:42] Dr. Shaw? 肖博士?
[1:53:56] Dr. Shaw! 肖博士!
[1:53:59] Over here. 在这里
[1:54:06] Where is my cross? 我的十字架呢?
[1:54:08] The pouch in my utility belt. 在我的工具腰带里
[1:54:29] Even after all this… 经历了这一切…
[1:54:31] you still believe, don’t you? 你还存有信仰 是吗?
[1:54:34] You said you could understand their navigation… 你说你懂得他们的导航…
[1:54:37] use their maps. 用他们的星图
[1:54:40] Yes, of course. 当然
[1:54:42] Once we get to one of their other ships… 只要我们去到另一艘飞船里…
[1:54:45] finding a path to Earth should be relatively straightforward. 就可以直接找到一条回地球的路径
[1:54:49] I don’t want to go back to where we came from. 我不想回到我们来的那个地方
[1:54:53] I want to go where they came from. 我想去到他们的所在之处
[1:54:57] Do you think you can do that, David? 你认为你做的到么 大卫?
[1:55:04] Yes. 是的
[1:55:06] I believe I can. 我相信我做的到
[1:55:17] May I ask what you hope to achieve by going there? 我能问下你去哪儿想达成什么目的么?
[1:55:20] They created us. 他们创造了我们
[1:55:22] Then they tried to kill us. 然后他们想要杀死我们
[1:55:25] They changed their minds. 他们改变了主意
[1:55:28] I deserve to know why. 我有权知道这是为什么
[1:55:32] The answer is irrelevant. 这个答案可能无关紧要
[1:55:35] Does it matter why they changed their minds? 他们为什么改变主意真的没关系吗?
[1:55:38] Yes. 是的
[1:55:40] Yes, it does. 这当然要紧
[1:55:43] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:55:45] Well… 这么说…
[1:55:49] I guess that’s because I’m a human being… 我猜那是因为我是人类…
[1:55:52] and you’re a robot. 而你是个机器人
[1:56:03] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[1:56:04] It’s quite all right. 没事
[1:56:21] Final report of the vessel Prometheus. 普罗米修斯号最后汇报
[1:56:24] The ship and her entire crew are gone. 船和所有船员都已损失
[1:56:27] If you’re receiving this transmission… 如果你们收到此信号…
[1:56:29] make no attempt to come to its point of origin. 不要企图追溯它的源头
[1:56:33] There is only death here now, and I’m leaving it behind. 这里只有死亡 我已弃之离去
[1:56:38] It is New Year’s Day the year of our Lord, 2094. 今天公元2094年的新年第一天
[1:56:44] My name is Elizabeth Shaw… 我的名字叫伊丽莎白·肖…
[1:56:47] the last survivor of the Prometheus. 普罗米修斯号最后的幸存者
[1:56:50] And I am still searching. 我仍在探索
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: She Dies Tomorrow(明日赴死)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mank(曼克)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme