英文名称:project ithaca
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | 雷文岩石山基地 1959年 | |
[01:14] | The door is closed. | 门现在关着 |
[01:16] | A basic force dynamic expression. | 一种关于力的动态的表述 |
[01:19] | The presence of two force exerting elements. | 两种力相互作用和的存在 |
[01:22] | The expression, “the door is closed,” | 这一表述 门是关着的 |
[01:23] | is force dynamically neutral. | 说明这是力的动态平衡 |
[01:26] | Good. The door cannot open. | 很好 门打不开 |
[01:29] | There’s a recognizable force dynamic pattern. | 存在某种显而易见的力的动态形式 |
[01:32] | The door has some tendency toward opening | 门有着被打开的趋向 |
[01:34] | but there is another force preventing it from being opened. | 但是这里有其他的力阻止门被打开 |
[01:39] | And what opens the door? | 那是什么要打开门 |
[01:41] | To open the door requires an opposing dynamic force. | 要想打开门就需要一种反作用动态力 |
[01:44] | – Which is? – The antagonist. | -那是 -反作用力 |
[01:47] | A force entity with the intrinsic force tendency towards action. | 一种存在于事物内部并且有相反趋向的力 |
[01:50] | Is the antagonist always visible? | 反作用力总是可见的吗 |
[01:53] | No. A gust of wind made the pages of my book turn. | 不一定 一股狂风能使我的书翻页 |
[01:56] | Okay, now you’re just showing off. | 好的 你现在就正在展示这一场景 |
[02:01] | Sera, can it be opened? | 塞拉 门能打开吗 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 可以 |
[02:10] | What opens the door? | 是什么打开了门 |
[02:13] | Afraid. | 恐惧 |
[02:16] | Sera, what do you see? | 塞拉 你看到了什么 |
[02:17] | People. | 人们 |
[02:20] | They’re screaming. | 他们在尖叫 |
[02:22] | Sera, who’s screaming? | 塞拉 谁在尖叫 |
[02:25] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[02:27] | Shut it down. | 关上 |
[02:31] | Shut it down! | 快把它关上 |
[03:57] | Jesus, baby, don’t you ever get tired? | 天啊 宝贝儿 你就不能消停会吗 |
[04:05] | What the… Where am I? | 卧槽 我在哪 |
[04:22] | Son of a bitch! | 他妈了个逼的 |
[04:28] | Oh, fuck. | 我真是操了 |
[04:36] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈谁啊 |
[04:41] | Hey! I’m talking to you! | 我他妈问你呢 |
[04:49] | Well, would you say something, for fuck sake? | 你他妈就不能说句话嘛 |
[04:55] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[04:57] | Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck. | 卧槽 我操了 我真他妈操了 |
[05:00] | Oh, just calm down. | 冷静 |
[05:03] | This isn’t real. This isn’t real, it can’t be. | 这都是假的 都是假的 这不是真的 |
[05:08] | No, it’s just a dream. | 我只是在做梦 |
[05:10] | Just a very… bad… dream. | 只是做了个噩梦 |
[05:33] | 雷文岩石山基地 1969年 | |
[05:40] | General. | 将军 |
[05:44] | We’ve lost Sera’s transmission, sir. | 我们已经丢失塞拉的传输信号了 |
[05:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[05:52] | Well, I guess that’s that. | 行吧 我也猜到了 |
[05:57] | Thank you. You’re dismissed. | 谢谢 你被解雇了 |
[05:59] | Sir, we’ve actually received a second transmission | 长官 我们其实在同一个地点 |
[06:03] | coming from the same location. | 收到了第二个传输信号 |
[06:05] | They’re waiting for you down in Science. | 他们在科学实验室等你下去 |
[06:09] | Tell them I’m on my way. | 告诉他们我马上到 |
[06:10] | Will do. One more thing, sir. | 我会的 但还有一件事 长官 |
[06:13] | Agent Brighton has disappeared. | 布莱顿特工失踪了 |
[06:19] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[06:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:42] | So, you gonna at least say something? | 所以你终于想说点什么了吗 |
[06:52] | Can you at least tell me your name? | 至少你能跟我说下你的名字吧 |
[06:55] | Sera. | 塞拉 |
[07:05] | This wasn’t part of the plan. | 这可不在计划之内啊 |
[07:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[07:20] | John. | 约翰 |
[07:22] | I’m Zack. | 我是扎克 |
[07:24] | Sera. Sera, do you know who I am? | 塞拉 你知道我是谁吗 |
[07:38] | Sera, it’s me. | 塞拉 是我啊 |
[07:41] | It’s Agent Brighton. | 布莱顿特工 |
[07:44] | The door. | 门 |
[07:47] | Is it open? | 是开着的吗 |
[07:56] | Something about this isn’t right. | 有些事不对劲 |
[08:01] | Why send her up incognizant? It doesn’t make sense. | 为什么她不认识我 这说不过去啊 |
[08:04] | Unless… | 除非 |
[08:07] | Zack, have they made contact? | 扎克 你和他们有联系吗 |
[08:08] | What? No. | 什么玩意儿 没有啊 |
[08:10] | It could indicate a remote interface. | 那是个远程接入口 |
[08:12] | No, no, that doesn’t follow, | 不 没有连接 |
[08:14] | his interface required a hardwire. | 他的接入口需要硬件连入 |
[08:20] | Call me Zack Chase. | 叫我扎克·查斯 |
[08:21] | – Zack Chase. – Yeah. | -扎克·查斯 -没错 |
[08:37] | Mm. Devil got you good. | 你可真是一柱擎天 |
[08:43] | Amber, you classy gal. | 安布尔 你真美 |
[08:47] | I’m your classy gal. | 我是你的美人 |
[08:55] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[09:00] | Devil got you good. | 你可真是一柱擎天 |
[09:04] | What did she say? | 她刚才说什么 |
[09:05] | Sera, can you understand me? | 塞拉 你能认出我吗 |
[09:07] | Uh, how’d she do that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[09:08] | – Do what? – I’m your classy gal! | -做什么 -我是你的美人 |
[09:11] | – That! – Sera. | -这他妈 -塞拉 |
[09:13] | – I wanna know how she did that! – Zack, calm down. | -我想知道她怎么做到的 -冷静扎克 |
[09:15] | Calm down? Don’t tell me to fuckin’ calm down! | 冷静 别他妈跟我谈冷静 |
[09:18] | Hey! I’m talkin’ to you! | 嘿 我跟你说话呢 |
[09:20] | God. Let me out. | 天啊 让我出去 |
[09:23] | Let me out. Let me out! | 让我出去 出去 |
[09:27] | Let me out, let me out, let me out! | 让我出去 出去 让我出去 |
[09:35] | Miss, listen to me. You have to remain calm. | 女士 听我的 你现在需要保持冷静 |
[09:37] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 上帝啊 菩萨啊 |
[09:40] | Let me out, let me out, let me out! | 让我出去 出去 让我出去 |
[09:43] | Lady, please, you’re just… You’re making it worse, okay? | 别这样 你这样会把事情弄得更糟好吗 |
[09:45] | Too late, she’s flooding. | 太迟了 她血崩了 |
[09:47] | What the hell is flooding? | 血崩是什么鬼东西 |
[09:48] | Let me out, let me out, let me out! | 让我出去 出去 让我出去 |
[09:51] | That. | 那就是 |
[09:57] | Lady, please, just you gotta listen to… | 女士 拜托 你得听他的话 |
[09:59] | No. Let it happen. | 不用了 顺其自然吧 |
[10:01] | Let what happen? | 让什么顺其自然 |
[10:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:06] | – That’s good. – Good? How can that be good? | -那是好事 -好 那怎么能叫好 |
[10:09] | Lady, please, just listen to me, | 女士 听我的 |
[10:11] | all right? Just trust me on this one. | 好吗 你需要相信我 |
[10:12] | What part of let it happen didn’t you understand? | 你不知道是什么弄的吗 |
[10:18] | That’s it. | 行吧 |
[10:21] | That’s it, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[10:32] | Attagirl. | 阿塔戈尔 |
[10:34] | Are you outta your fucking mind? | 你他妈的是疯了吗 |
[10:36] | Now, you listen to me. | 现在你听我的 |
[10:37] | Unconscious is a hell of a lot better than dead. | 失去意识总比死了强 |
[10:39] | A few seconds more, her spine would’ve | 几秒钟之后 她的椎骨 |
[10:41] | snapped like a pencil, you got that? | 会像铅笔一样断了 你知道吗 |
[10:43] | Now, shut up, and let me think, goddamn it. | 现在闭嘴 再我让我想想 他妈的 |
[10:46] | Sera, I don’t know what they’ve done to you, | 塞拉 我不知道他们对你做了什么 |
[10:49] | but if you’re inside this thing, | 但如果你已经进入到它的内部了 |
[10:51] | I need you to open the door. | 我需要你把门打开 |
[10:52] | What the fuck is going on? | 这到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[10:54] | Goddamn it, Sera, open the door! | 他妈的 塞拉 开门啊 |
[11:00] | I don’t understand, Doctor. | 我不明白 博士 |
[11:02] | I need you to explain it to me. When? | 我需要你跟我解释一下 什么时候 |
[11:05] | I don’t know. Just before he left. | 我也不知道 在他离开之前 |
[11:07] | That was, what, ten years ago? | 就是 十年前 |
[11:12] | Uh, yes. There. | 对 这个 |
[11:19] | Dammit, John. | 该死 约翰 |
[11:24] | How does it work? | 它是怎么运作的 |
[11:25] | Sera’s transponder generates | 塞拉的传输器是在一个 |
[11:27] | a stabilized density matrix | 稳定密度下的矩阵启动的 |
[11:29] | that sends a pulse over to John’s, | 它会向约翰发送脉冲 |
[11:30] | telling it to generate it’s same frequency. | 告诉它以同样频率来启动 |
[11:32] | Because they share a confluent timeline, | 因为他们在共享一个融合的时间线 |
[11:34] | even from variable reference points, | 就算是从变动参考点 |
[11:35] | they both could draw into the same quantum subsystem. | 他们都可以被召入相同的量子亚系统 |
[11:38] | It’s pretty, uh, groovy, huh? | 这还 挺有趣的 |
[11:45] | So you’re saying that they arrived together. | 所以你的意思是他们现在在一起 |
[11:48] | We set a radial distance of | 我们设置了一个半英尺 |
[11:50] | 12 and a half feet, so, yeah. | 到12英寸的辐射范围 所以是的 |
[11:52] | I don’t understand, why did it | 我不明白 为什么 |
[11:54] | take so long to pick up his signal? | 它花了这么长时间去选取他的信号 |
[11:56] | She’s been gone for more than 48 hours. | 我们已经超过48小时丢失她的信号了 |
[11:58] | But the transmissions were in phase, sir. | 但传输数量在增多 长官 |
[12:01] | It wasn’t until the frequency dropped in amplitude | 直到振幅频率下降才出现数量增多 |
[12:03] | that we even realized that there were two. | 到远超过两个信号的情况 |
[12:05] | I mean, it’s been ten years, | 我的意思是 这已经十年了 |
[12:07] | and to be honest, | 并且说实话 |
[12:09] | I wasn’t even sure it was gonna work. | 我不是很确信这个方法能奏效 |
[12:10] | Back engineering isn’t an exact science, | 逆向工程确切来说并不算是科学 |
[12:12] | especially with technology this advanced. | 尤其是它对科技水平有着一定的要求 |
[12:15] | It’s ironic, I know. | 这不是在讽刺 |
[12:19] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我汇报情况 |
[12:24] | Goddamn it, John. | 妈的 约翰 |
[12:28] | What the hell have you gotten yourself into? | 你到底把自己卷到什么里头了 |
[12:32] | Sera, I don’t know what they’ve done to you, | 塞拉 我不知道他们对你做了什么 |
[12:34] | but if you’re inside this thing, | 但如果你已经进入到它的内部了 |
[12:36] | I need you to open the door. | 我需要你把门打开 |
[12:38] | What do they want, Sera? Why are they here? | 他们想要什么 塞拉为什么他们在这 |
[12:42] | It’s obvious they need something from us, | 很明显他们想从我们身上得到什么东西 |
[12:44] | otherwise we’d already be dead. | 要不然我们早死了 |
[12:45] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼东西 |
[12:48] | – Wallace! -I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | -沃伦斯 -我劝你别乱动 |
[12:52] | You’re only making it worse. | 不然只会把情况变得更糟 |
[12:54] | Yeah? And who the fuck are you? | 是吗 你他妈是谁啊 |
[12:58] | My name’s John. | 我叫约翰 |
[12:59] | Well, John, when I want your opinion, I’ll give it to ya. Yeah? | 行 约翰等我想听的时候你再跟我说吧 |
[13:04] | Fuck. Fuck. | 妈蛋 该死 |
[13:08] | Bugger. | 混账玩意儿 |
[13:12] | Shit! What the hell are these things? | 我日 这他妈是什么鬼玩意儿 |
[13:14] | Perhaps you’d like to give me my opinion? | 现在想听听我说的吗 |
[13:18] | It’s an auto-response mechanism. | 这是个自动反馈机制 |
[13:20] | So if you like the idea of spending | 所以如果你想 |
[13:21] | the last few minutes of your life | 把你生命中最后几分钟 |
[13:22] | minus your extremities, by all means, | 用来挣扎的话 那么务必 |
[13:24] | – keep doing what you’re doing. – Do what? | -接着做你刚才做的 -做什么 |
[13:26] | Of course, it all depends | 当然 这都取决于 |
[13:27] | on how long it takes for you to bleed out. | 它花多长时间能把你的血榨干 |
[13:28] | My guess is you’ve got high blood pressure, | 我猜 如果你要是有高血压的话 |
[13:30] | not to mention all that straining… | 就不用再提那种窒息的感觉了 |
[13:33] | Anyway, its fine by me. | 不管怎么说 反正我是没事 |
[13:34] | You’ve barely been awake a minute | 你才醒了一分钟 |
[13:36] | and you’re already giving me a headache. | 就够让我头疼了 |
[13:40] | Who’s the poofter? | 这个娘娘腔又是谁 |
[13:41] | The name’s Zack, asshole. | 老子叫扎克 傻逼 |
[13:43] | Oh, is there a difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[13:53] | So, where the fuck are we, lads? | 那我们他妈在哪啊 小伙子们 |
[13:55] | Don’t look like no shovel and pick I’ve ever seen. | 有点像我见过的能挖出去的地方 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I’ll bet you’ve seen a few. | 是啊 我打赌你肯定见过不少 |
[14:02] | As a matter of fact I have. | 事实上我确实见过 |
[14:04] | Busted out of half as many I’ve been in, | 高兴地说 |
[14:06] | pleased to say. | 挖到半路上被抓回来的我见得多了 |
[14:07] | Let’s start again. My name is John. You are? | 重新开始 我叫约翰 你呢 |
[14:14] | – Perry. – What’s the last thing you remember? | -派瑞 -你记得最后一件事是什么 |
[14:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:19] | Pukin’ my guts out, I reckon. | 我记得我把我的内脏吐出来了 |
[14:23] | Guard! | 狱警 |
[14:25] | Did you bring the doc? | 你把医生叫过来了吗 |
[14:29] | Mr. Bulmer. | 布尔默先生 |
[14:31] | You gotta help me, Doc. | 医生你得救救我 |
[14:33] | My guts feel rotten. | 我的内脏感觉要烂了 |
[14:35] | Open your mouth, please, Mr. Bulmer. | 请张嘴 布尔默先生 |
[14:43] | I was sick as well. Clearly a side effect of transport. | 我也很不舒服 显然是传输的副作用 |
[14:47] | Transport? What do you mean transport? | 传输 你说什么传输呢 |
[14:49] | He means this is some right fine magic. | 他说这有些什么魔法之类的把戏 |
[14:53] | Right, magic. Hilarious. | 是魔法嘛 真好笑 |
[14:57] | Roger that. Of the extraterrestrial variety. | 要知道 是那种外星人的魔法 |
[15:02] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[15:04] | Everyone who agrees with Dumbledore over here, raise your hand. | 同意邓布利多的人在这举手 |
[15:09] | Huh? Anyone? Anyone? | 看见没 有人吗 有人吗 |
[15:12] | Take a good look around. | 好好看看周围 |
[15:15] | You find me one single thing | 你给我找出来一样东西 |
[15:17] | that looks like something we could’ve built. | 看起来像是人造出来的 |
[15:20] | You see, my old man was in tool and die for near 50 years. | 我跟你说 我爸和工具打了50年交道 |
[15:24] | So I know machines. | 所以我懂机器 |
[15:25] | I know machines as well as I know thieving, boy. | 我懂机器就跟我懂怎么偷东西一样 |
[15:28] | And believe me, I know thieving. | 相信我 我很了解偷这门艺术 |
[15:32] | One man’s magic is another man’s genius, | 一个人的魔法就是另一个人的才华 |
[15:35] | and I ain’t never seen no genius like this. | 我从未没见过这样的杰作 |
[15:39] | So, if it ain’t built by man and you don’t believe in magic, | 所以你既不信这是人造的 也不信魔法 |
[15:46] | then something else must have built it. | 那么肯定有什么东西把它造出来的 |
[15:48] | Oh, come on, dude. | 拜托 老兄 |
[15:50] | What, you’re saying we’ve been abducted by, like, aliens? | 什么 你是说我们被外星人诱拐了吗 |
[15:53] | Nah, nah, don’t be daft. | 不 不 别傻了 |
[15:56] | Pygmies. | 俾格米人 |
[15:57] | You fucking twat. Of course, fucking aliens. | 娘娘腔 没错 是该死的外星人 |
[16:01] | Jesus Christ, I think the transporter’s leaving brains behind. | 我的天啊 我觉得我脑子肯定也被偷了 |
[16:05] | We’ve know about them for some time, | 其实我们曾了解过他们 |
[16:07] | but why they’re here and what they want, | 但至于他们为什么在这里 想要什么 |
[16:10] | I’m afraid that’s still part of the mystery. | 这仍旧是个未解之谜 |
[16:12] | Well, now, I knew there was more to you | 不过 现在 我知道你了解到的信息 |
[16:15] | than meets the eye, Johnny boy. | 比我们亲眼所见的还要多 约翰尼老弟 |
[16:17] | What? You think I was born orange? | 怎么 你以为我疯了 |
[16:22] | There was a time when certain organizations | 有一段时间 |
[16:25] | found my particular set of skills quite useful. | 某些组织发现我的特殊技能还挺用 |
[16:31] | I worked with lots of blokes like you, | 我和像你这样的小伙子打过不少交道 |
[16:32] | Johnny boy. | 约翰尼老弟 |
[16:35] | If I was blind, I could smell ya. | 就算我瞎了 我还能闻出来 |
[16:38] | Hmm. So, what’s your poison? | 所以 你的身份是什么 |
[16:41] | Cia? NSA? | 中央情报局 还是国家安全局 |
[16:44] | FBI? | 还是联邦调查局 |
[16:47] | Defense. | 自卫者 |
[16:50] | So… how long they been doing this? | 所以 你知道他们做这个有多久了吗 |
[16:55] | Taking people? | 关于带走人类的事 |
[16:57] | We believe a long time. | 我们相信已经很久了 |
[16:59] | My team allocated considerable resources | 我们团队动用了不少资源 |
[17:02] | into tracking bona fide abductees. | 去跟踪那些真正的被绑架者 |
[17:04] | It wasn’t easy. | 这并不简单 |
[17:06] | People go missing all the time. | 人们不停地在失踪 |
[17:08] | Fuck. Shit, this is… This is like Fire in the Sky! | 妈的 靠 这就像《外星追缉令》 |
[17:17] | D.B. Sweeney? | 记得D.B.斯威尼吗 |
[17:19] | He got home okay. | 他最后安全到家了 |
[17:20] | That’s good, right? | 好结局 对吧 |
[17:24] | Though they did fuck him up first. | 尽管外星人一开始也把他弄得不成样子 |
[17:28] | That’s not so good. | 感觉也不太好 |
[17:31] | We thought, if we could isolate commonalities, | 我想 如果我们能找出我们的共同点 |
[17:33] | it might help us understand what we’re dealing with… | 也许就能帮助我们去解决 |
[17:37] | help us to stop it. | 去阻止外星人 |
[17:40] | Okay, so, what, we’re talking, like, | 是的 所以现在 在这里讨论的我们 |
[17:43] | little green men here, right? | 都是弱小的 没有经验的人不是吗 |
[17:47] | They’re not green. | 你有经验 |
[17:50] | And they’re definitely not little. | 而且你年纪也不小 |
[17:55] | No! | 不 |
[17:59] | Miss, it’s incredibly important that | 女士 你得仔细听我说 |
[18:01] | you listen to me and remain calm. | 并且冷静下来 |
[18:03] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[18:04] | Miss, I know you’re afraid, | 小姐 我知道你很害怕 |
[18:06] | but if you do exactly as I say, | 但如果你按照我说的做 |
[18:07] | we can get through this. Do you understand? | 我们就能渡过难关 懂吗 |
[18:11] | Good. Now, I want you to close your eyes. | 好的 我希望你闭眼 现在 |
[18:13] | I’m claustrophobic. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[18:15] | Miss, I need you to trust me. Close your eyes. | 女士 我需要你相信我 闭眼 |
[18:22] | My name’s John. What’s yours? | 我叫约翰 你呢 |
[18:25] | Rhonda. | 兰达 |
[18:26] | Rhonda, I want you to take a deep breath | 兰达 我希望你做个深呼吸 |
[18:28] | and release it slowly. You understand? | 再缓缓地吐气 明白 |
[18:33] | Good. | 不错 |
[18:35] | That’s good. | 做得很棒 |
[18:40] | No, no, no, please. | 不 不 别这样 |
[18:42] | – Rhonda. – Please let me out. | -兰达 -求求你放开我 |
[18:44] | Rhonda, love. Listen to me. | 兰达 甜心 听我说 |
[18:48] | I know what you’re going through. Believe me, I do. | 我知道你很痛苦 相信我 我也是 |
[18:53] | I’ve spent a lot of years in cells not much bigger than myself, | 我在一个比我大不了多少的牢房里 |
[18:56] | so I understand, all right? | 呆了多年 所以我明白你的痛苦 |
[19:00] | But we’ve got to calm down. | 但我们必须冷静下来 |
[19:03] | We all want to get out of here alive, now, don’t we? Yeah? | 我们都想从这里活着出去 不是吗 |
[19:07] | You need to close your eyes and breathe. | 你只需要闭上你的眼然后深呼吸 |
[19:10] | Come on, now. Trust me on this one, love. | 加油 这一次相信我 甜心 |
[19:16] | All right. Now, I want you to imagine… | 好的 现在 我希望你开始想象 |
[19:20] | …your most favorite place in the whole wide world. | 你在这世界上最喜爱的地方 |
[19:24] | Maybe it’s a real place, maybe it’s not, | 也许是真实的 也许不是 |
[19:27] | maybe it’s a little spot you got | 也许是只是一块很小的土地 |
[19:29] | tucked away in the back of your mind. | 藏在你脑海的一角 |
[19:31] | But either way, and this is the important thing, Rhonda, | 但无论如何 最重要的是 兰达 |
[19:34] | this place is yours and yours only. | 这是个专属于你旳地方 |
[19:38] | And when you’re there, you’re completely and utterly safe. | 当你呆在那的时候 你是彻底安全的 |
[19:45] | No one and no thing can ever get ya. | 没有任何的人或事能够打扰你 |
[19:49] | It’s your safe place. | 这是专属于你的安全区 |
[19:51] | Everything else just disappears. | 一切都消失了 |
[19:56] | You got that place now? Good girl. | 你已经找到了吗 好女孩 |
[20:00] | Now, if you don’t mind, I fancy carrying on talking. | 如果你不介意 我会继续我们的谈话 |
[20:04] | Is that all right with you? | 你还好吗 |
[20:08] | So what’s a lovely girl like you do for a living, Rhonda? | 所以 你是做什么的呢 兰达 |
[20:12] | I’m… I’m a teacher. | 我 我是一名老师 |
[20:14] | You don’t say. Mmm. | 你可以不说话 没关系 |
[20:15] | My mum was a primary school teacher. South East London. | 我的妈妈在伦敦的东南区当小学老师 |
[20:20] | Fucking tough gig that, eh? | 超级麻烦的一件苦差事 是吧 |
[20:22] | – High school. – Oh, Jesus. | -我是高中 -哦 天啊 |
[20:25] | You deserve a king’s commendation for bravery for that, don’t ya? | 你的勇敢值得上帝的表扬 你说呢 |
[20:31] | What about yourself, love? You got any little’uns of your own? | 谈谈你自己吧 甜心 你有小孩吗 |
[20:35] | A little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[20:37] | Iyana. She’s eight. | 艾亚娜 她只有八岁 |
[20:40] | Oh, that’s a lovely age, innit? | 是一个可爱的年纪 不是吗 |
[20:42] | They still need you at eight. | 他们仍然需要你 |
[20:47] | My oldest is, uh… 19 now. | 我最大的孩子现在已经十九岁了 |
[20:54] | When the blokes start coming, | 当这些小家伙降临时 |
[20:56] | it’s a different story, innit? | 生活又变得不同了 不是吗 |
[21:01] | Anyway… | 不过 再怎么说 |
[21:04] | in a couple of seconds, I’m gonna | 在这几分钟里 我准备 |
[21:06] | ask you to open your eyes, all right? | 请求你睁开你的双眼 可以吗 |
[21:08] | But you’ve got to be able to create a strong tether | 但你必须创造一个很强的连接 |
[21:12] | to that place in your mind. | 保证这个安全区一直根植于脑海中 |
[21:15] | Because whatever happens here, | 因为不管发生了什么 |
[21:16] | you need to be able to get back there | 你都需要随时准备回到那个地方去 |
[21:19] | as quick as you can. You understand? | 越快越好 明白了吗 |
[21:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:24] | Go on then. Open your eyes. | 那就开始吧 睁开你的眼 |
[21:29] | All right, keep looking at me, I’m right here. | 很好 看着我 我在这里 |
[21:31] | All right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:33] | There you go. | 现在你可以离开那个地方了 |
[21:36] | All right, now, listen, | 好了 现在 听着 |
[21:38] | I reckon we’re a long way from home, | 我估计你已经离开你的安全区很远了 |
[21:40] | but I promise you we are gonna get back. | 但我向你保证你可以安全回去 |
[21:44] | But you got to keep strong. | 但你需要变的很坚强 |
[21:46] | Keep your wits about ya. Yeah, you think you can do that? | 保持清醒 你觉得可以做到吗 |
[21:57] | Okay. Now, the first thing we need to figure out | 好的 我们现在明白了一件事 |
[22:00] | is what’s the common denominator. | 我们的共同点是什么 |
[22:02] | Why us? | 为什么偏偏是我们 |
[22:03] | Well, maybe we’re just lucky. | 也许是因为我们刚好走了狗屎运 |
[22:08] | Rhonda, what’s the last thing you remember? | 兰达 你能想起最近的一件事是什么 |
[22:10] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[22:16] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[22:20] | I… I was on my way to work | 我正在上班的路上 |
[22:23] | and I just dropped off Iyana at school, | 我刚把艾亚娜送去学校 |
[22:28] | and I started to feel nauseous, | 然后我就开始感到恶心 |
[22:30] | and I felt this really horrible pain, | 和一阵剧烈的疼痛 |
[22:34] | then here. | 然后 |
[22:35] | But how is that possible? | 但这怎么可能呢 |
[22:45] | Jacques! Jacques! | 雅克 雅克 |
[22:48] | Miss, listen to me. | 听我说 小姐 |
[22:49] | 婊子养的 放我走 | |
[23:32] | 她的名字 | |
[23:35] | 随你叫 | |
[23:57] | 已经过了一小时了 | |
[23:59] | 你应该爽够了吧 | |
[24:00] | 开什么玩笑 | |
[24:02] | 操充气娃娃都比她强 | |
[24:08] | 想都别想 老兄 | |
[24:11] | 带着你的吸毒女友一起滚 你这垃圾 | |
[24:22] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[24:23] | Jacques! | 雅克 |
[24:24] | 雅克不在这儿 | |
[24:26] | 还不明白吗 | |
[24:27] | 看看周围 | |
[24:30] | 这儿只有我们 | |
[24:31] | 懂吗 | |
[24:33] | 只有我们 | |
[24:35] | We’re all alone. | 这儿只有我们 |
[24:41] | 雅克现在听不见你说话 | |
[24:43] | 也没人能听见 | |
[24:46] | 拜托 你需要冷静下来 | |
[24:48] | 不然你只会伤害自己 | |
[24:52] | 你们是什么人 | |
[24:55] | 我们和你一样在这醒来 | |
[24:57] | 我们都是 | |
[25:00] | 我叫兰达 | |
[25:02] | 你呢 | |
[25:05] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[25:07] | 你会讲英语吗 艾利克斯 | |
[25:16] | What are these things? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:17] | They’re auto-responsive. | 这是自动反馈系统 |
[25:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不是很明白 |
[25:21] | What he’s trying to say, love, is | 不管你怎么叫喊 亲爱的 |
[25:22] | if you struggle, it’ll rip your arms off. | 只要你挣扎 他就会把你的胳膊扯掉 |
[25:25] | Subtle. Nice. | 说得妙 真牛逼 |
[25:27] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[25:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Father Christmas, | 对不起 我是圣诞老人 |
[25:31] | these are me elves. | 旁边是我的小精灵们 |
[25:33] | Oh, and that one there… | 哦 这位是 |
[25:35] | He wants to be a dentist. | 他本来想做一个牙医 |
[25:36] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[25:41] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[25:42] | Zack, you know this woman? Know her? How would I know her? | 扎克你认识这个女的 你们怎么认识的 |
[25:46] | She just said she knew you. | 她不过就只说了一句认识而已 |
[25:48] | Yeah, so what’s your point? | 所以 你什么意思 |
[25:50] | Oh, shit. You’re Zack Chase. | 卧槽 你是扎克·查斯 |
[25:52] | Zack, what’s going on? | 扎克 怎么回事 |
[25:53] | Look, it’s just the way it is, all right? | 听着 就是这么回事 好吗 |
[25:57] | Just because somebody says they know me, | 一个人说认识我 |
[25:59] | it doesn’t mean they know me. | 这并不代表那些外星人也认识我 |
[26:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:10] | You have absolutely no idea who I am, do you? | 其实你也不知道我是谁 对吧 |
[26:16] | Uh, Zack Chase? | 扎克·查斯 |
[26:21] | Mossy Ledge? | 青苔窗 |
[26:24] | It’s a band. | 不过是一个乐队的名字而已 |
[26:26] | Don’t look at me, mate. Do I look like I do boy bands? | 别看着我 我像是搞这种乐队的人吗 |
[26:30] | It’s a rock band, you shithead! | 这是个摇滚乐队 你这个混蛋 |
[26:31] | You were a famous popstar when I was little. | 在我小时候 你是一位著名的流行歌手 |
[26:34] | Rockstar, and what do you mean when you were little? | 摇滚明星 你口中的小时候是什么意思 |
[26:39] | You died. | 你已经死了 |
[26:40] | Okay, yeah, and you’re obviously still high. | 行吧 很明显 你嗑多了 |
[26:42] | I’m not fucking high. | 我现在很清醒 |
[26:44] | Do I look dead to you? | 那我在你看起来像是死了吗 |
[26:45] | Hey, get off my ass. | 不如先放开我 |
[26:46] | I’m just saying what I know, okay? | 然后我再告诉你怎么回事 好吗 |
[26:49] | – When a big popstar… – Rockstar! | -当这个著名歌手 -是摇滚歌星 |
[26:51] | …gets murdered by his fiancée, uh, | 被他的未婚妻杀了之后 |
[26:53] | people talk about it. | 大家都在讨论这事 |
[26:55] | What the fuck are you talking about, murdered? | 你他妈在说什么 谋杀 |
[26:58] | It was all over the news. | 满大街都是这个事 |
[27:00] | I was just a kid, but I remember my sister | 我当时只是个孩子 但我知道我的姐姐 |
[27:03] | really loving your shit. | 非常地崇拜你 |
[27:07] | Anyway, it was a big trial. | 不管怎么样 这可是个大事件 |
[27:10] | Your fiancée was found guilty | 你的未婚妻十分惭愧 |
[27:11] | and they put her in jail for life. | 然后被送进了监狱 |
[27:14] | Amber. | 安布尔 |
[27:15] | She made up some bullshit story | 她也编了一些可笑的故事 |
[27:17] | about you disappearing in a big flash of light. | 关于你在一道闪电中突然消失的故事 |
[27:22] | You had to be fucking crazy | 你一定是疯了 |
[27:24] | to think anyone’s gonna believe that shit. | 才会相信这种可笑的东西 |
[27:28] | Anyway, they never found the body. | 不管怎样 人们最终也没发现你的尸体 |
[27:31] | Yeah, well, obviously there was no body. | 是的 很明显 本来就没有尸体 |
[27:34] | Alex, how long ago was this? | 艾利克斯 这事大概有多久了 |
[27:36] | I don’t know, um… | 我记不清了 |
[27:38] | Maybe 15 years. | 可能十五年左右吧 |
[27:40] | – Cut the bullshit! – Alex, what year is it? | -瞎说 -艾利克斯 今年是多少年 |
[27:43] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[27:51] | Alex, the year. | 艾利克斯 说吧 |
[27:56] | 2018. | 2018年 |
[28:00] | See? What’d I tell ya? Out of her fucking mind. | 听见没 她说什么 我简直不敢相信 |
[28:04] | I’m not an idiot, asshole. | 我不是傻子 混蛋 |
[28:05] | I know what year it is. | 我知道今年是第几年 |
[28:07] | Here’s a little tip! Lay off the scag. | 我有一个建议 别骗人了 |
[28:12] | Oh, and Alice Cooper called, he wants his makeup back. | 爱丽丝·库伯还说 她想撤回她的谎言 |
[28:16] | 操你妈的 | |
[28:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:25] | Well, for starters, love, | 首先 亲爱的 |
[28:27] | you’re about 30 years out. | 你应该有30多岁了 |
[28:29] | What are you talking about? | 你他妈在说啥 |
[28:32] | It’s 2050, innit? | 这已经是2050年了 不是吗 |
[28:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:36] | Okay, seriously, | 行吧 说真的 |
[28:37] | is everyone losing their minds, or… | 这里的人是失了智 还是 |
[28:39] | Why, what did I say? | 什么 我刚说了什么 |
[28:41] | It’s 2001! Bugger off. | 今年是2001年 傻子 |
[28:43] | That’s not possible, it’s 1977. | 不可能 明明是1977年 |
[28:46] | Okay. You guys, this isn’t funny. | 行了 你们这些人 这不好笑 |
[28:50] | John, come on, tell ’em what year it is. | 约翰 告诉他们 今年是第几年 |
[28:54] | 1969. | 1969年 |
[28:56] | Oh, and we’re fucked. | 没戏了 |
[28:58] | It’s gonna get a lot worse. | 事情变得越来越糟糕了 |
[29:00] | Really? And just how could it get any worse than this? | 是吗 请你告诉我还有什么比这更糟的 |
[29:10] | Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, it’s worse. | 靠 卧槽 妈的 完蛋了 |
[29:22] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:37] | John! | 约翰 |
[30:00] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 不要啊 |
[30:51] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[30:54] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[31:00] | Safe place. | 安全区 |
[31:04] | What’s it doing to her? | 他在干什么 |
[31:06] | Is she breathing in that thing? | 她在这团东西里呼吸吗 |
[31:20] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:24] | Gran? | 奶奶 |
[31:31] | Woods. | 伍兹 |
[31:33] | Rhonda. | 朗达 |
[31:36] | African. | 非洲人 |
[31:38] | Female. | 女性 |
[31:40] | Offspring, one. | 有一名后代 |
[31:44] | Slight abnormality in the right atria. | 右心房有轻微异常 |
[31:48] | You have functioned for 12,589 days. | 你已经运行了12589天 |
[31:56] | Soon, you will cease to function. | 很快 你将停止运作 |
[32:03] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[32:11] | Whoever you are, please, | 不管你是谁 拜托 |
[32:13] | I have to get home to my daughter. | 我得回家陪我女儿 |
[32:15] | She’ll be waiting for me. | 她会等着我的 |
[32:18] | I’m afraid you won’t be seeing Iyana again, dear. | 亲爱的 恐怕你不会再见到艾亚娜了 |
[32:21] | Please, I have to go home. | 拜托 我必须回家 |
[32:23] | I can’t leave my little girl. | 我不能离开我的女儿 |
[32:26] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[32:28] | I have to go home, she’ll be waiting for me. | 我必须得回家 她在等着我 |
[32:32] | Please, whoever you are, I’m begging you, | 拜托 不管你是谁 我求求你 |
[32:35] | please. Let me out. | 求你了 让我出去 |
[32:39] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[32:52] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[32:56] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[33:02] | Sera, what do you see? | 萨拉 你看到了什么 |
[33:09] | – People. – What people? | -人 -什么人 |
[33:12] | They’re screaming. | 他们在尖叫 |
[33:14] | Sera, who’s screaming? | 萨拉 谁在尖叫 |
[33:16] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[33:25] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[33:28] | Shut it down! | 关掉它 |
[33:41] | Come on, Sera, stay with me. | 拜托 萨拉 不要离开我 |
[33:44] | Stay with me! | 不要离开我 |
[33:50] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[34:09] | Fuck me. | 卧槽 |
[34:18] | What… the… fuck! | 我 的 妈 |
[34:33] | What the fuck was that thing, Johnny boy? | 刚那是什么鬼东西 约翰尼老弟 |
[34:36] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[34:39] | 畜生快放了我们 | |
[34:43] | 他妈的快把我们弄出去 | |
[34:45] | 放我们走 狗屎混账玩意 | |
[34:46] | 听到了没有 | |
[34:47] | Alex, listen to me. | 艾利克斯 听我说 |
[34:49] | 有谁他妈的能让这女的闭嘴吗 | |
[34:59] | Alex, look! | 艾利克斯 看 |
[35:02] | Look around you! Look! | 看你的周围 看 |
[35:11] | It’s fear. | 是恐惧 |
[35:15] | Fear? | 恐惧 |
[35:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:20] | I think it’s harnessing energy. | 我认为它在利用这股能量 |
[35:24] | 神呐 求您让我从噩梦中醒过来吧 | |
[35:29] | 求求您了 | |
[35:34] | I swear, I’ll never do drugs again. | 我发誓 我再也不吸毒了 |
[35:37] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[35:39] | We get out of this, the first thing I’m gonna do, drugs! | 出去后 我要做的第一件事就是吸毒 |
[35:43] | Lots and lots of drugs. | 很多很多的毒品 |
[35:46] | Zack, remember when Rhonda first gained consciousness? | 扎克 记得朗达第一次恢复意识吗 |
[35:49] | Her claustrophobia put her in | 她的幽闭恐惧症把她置于 |
[35:51] | a completely different class of fear than the rest of us. | 和我们完全不同的恐惧之中 |
[35:54] | The electrical activity behind her chair was enormous, | 她位置后面的电流十分活跃 |
[35:56] | but it waned when she hyperventilated | 但是当她使劲呼吸时它就减弱了 |
[35:58] | and then stopped completely the moment she passed out. | 然后在她昏倒的那一刻完全停了下来 |
[36:01] | This last surge was most aggressive, | 最后一波是最猛烈的 |
[36:04] | when Rhonda was most afraid. | 那是兰达最害怕的时候 |
[36:06] | And then just now, with Alex. | 就在刚才 跟艾利克斯一样 |
[36:07] | I’m not afraid, okay? I’m just pissed. | 我不害怕 好吗 我只是很气愤 |
[36:11] | You hear that, motherfuckers, I’m just pissed! | 你听到了 混蛋 我只是很气愤 |
[36:13] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[36:17] | I’m on to you, dammit. | 我明白了 该死的 |
[36:19] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[36:21] | This whole time I assumed it was coming from the ship. | 我一直以为它是从飞船上传来的 |
[36:24] | It isn’t. | 不是的 |
[36:26] | It’s coming from us. | 它来自我们 |
[36:27] | So, what, you’re saying we’re, like, fuel? | 所以 你是说我们 就像燃料 |
[36:31] | That’s precisely what I’m saying. | 这正是我要说的 |
[36:34] | It wants us to be afraid. | 它想让我们害怕 |
[36:38] | It needs us to be. | 它需要我们害怕 |
[36:40] | We’re feeding this son of a bitch. | 我们在喂这狗娘养的 |
[36:44] | We’re fucking fuel? | 我们他妈的是燃料吗 |
[36:46] | We knew they were harvesting us for a reason, | 我们知道他们为了某种原因在收集我们 |
[36:47] | we just didn’t know what that reason was. | 但我们不清楚是什么原因 |
[36:52] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[36:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:03] | I work for the War Department. | 我为陆军部工作 |
[37:06] | At least I did. | 至少我以前是的 |
[37:08] | Twenty-two years ago, | 22年前 |
[37:09] | we recovered the remains of an unidentified flying object | 我们发现了不明飞行物的残骸 |
[37:11] | just outside of Roswell, New Mexico. | 就在新墨西哥州的罗斯威尔 |
[37:14] | I was called in to head up the first response team. | 我被叫来带领第一反应小组 |
[37:16] | Fuck me, it’s true. | 卧槽 这是真的 |
[37:18] | We managed to recover most of the craft, | 我们设法还原了飞船的大部分原貌 |
[37:20] | including the occupant, who died in the crash. | 包括在冲撞中丧生的原乘客 |
[37:25] | We surmised early on that the ET | 我们很早就猜测到外星人 |
[37:27] | had a technopathic link to his vessel. | 与其飞船用技术联系 |
[37:29] | There was no throttle or steering mechanism | 我们可以确认的是飞船上没有节流阀 |
[37:31] | that we could identify, | 或转向装置 |
[37:33] | and when we dissected the propulsion system, | 当我们解剖推进系统时 |
[37:35] | we were unable to identify an energy source. | 我们无法识别能量源 |
[37:40] | You see, the creature’s mind didn’t just control the craft, | 你看 这个生物的头脑不只控制了飞船 |
[37:43] | it powered it. | 它还为飞船提供了动力 |
[37:45] | It was hardwired into the vessel. | 它是硬连线到飞船上的 |
[37:49] | Somehow his species had discovered a way to convert | 他的种族发现了一种转变的方法 |
[37:51] | thought into a viable form of kinetic energy. | 那被认为是一种可行的动能形式 |
[37:55] | I was to learn later that Roswell wasn’t the first, | 后来我才知道罗斯威尔不是第一案例 |
[37:59] | and it certainly wasn’t the last. | 当然也不是最后一个 |
[38:02] | A similar crash had occurred | 类似的坠毁也发生了 |
[38:04] | in Pinos Altos a couple of years earlier. | 几年前在阿尔托斯的皮诺斯 |
[38:07] | That discovery launched the most comprehensive research program | 那项发现启动了最全面的研究项目 |
[38:10] | ever undertaken by the US government. | 且全部由美国政府承办 |
[38:14] | Truth is, we didn’t even know what we were looking for. | 其实 我们甚至不知道我们在寻找什么 |
[38:18] | But what we found… | 但我们发现的东西 |
[38:22] | changed everything. | 改变了一切 |
[38:24] | There was widespread sporial contamination. | 存在广泛的孢子污染 |
[38:27] | Not just at the crash site, but throughout the surrounding area, | 不仅在事故现场 而且在整个周边地区 |
[38:31] | including a local mining community. | 包括当地的采矿社区 |
[38:33] | We tested everyone in the town. | 我们检查了镇上的每个人 |
[38:36] | Men, women, children. | 男人 女人 孩子 |
[38:38] | All under the hospices of possible contamination | 全都在可能受到附近化学品 |
[38:40] | from a nearby chemical spill. | 泄漏污染的医院里 |
[38:43] | Not a single person exhibited any signs of illness. | 但没有一个人表现出任何疾病迹象 |
[38:47] | No physical or psychological illness, | 没有生理或心理疾病 |
[38:49] | no mutagenic effects, nothing. | 没有诱变作用 什么都没有 |
[38:53] | We detained them for as long as we could. | 我们尽可能长时间地扣留他们 |
[38:55] | A town that small, it’s easy to raise suspicion. | 小镇这么小 很容易引起怀疑 |
[38:58] | In the end, we had to let them go. | 最后 我们不得不让他们走 |
[39:02] | All but one. | 只有一个除外 |
[39:05] | Turned out, one of the miner’s wives was pregnant. | 结果 有个矿工的妻子怀孕了 |
[39:09] | A blood sample taken in utero revealed a hemoglobin abnormality | 子宫内采集的血样显示血红蛋白异常 |
[39:13] | we’d never seen before. | 我们以前从未见过 |
[39:17] | The child was confiscated by order of the War Department | 孩子被陆军部命令没收了 |
[39:19] | and sent to Raven Rock for further testing. | 并送至雷文岩进行进一步测试 |
[39:21] | What’s Raven Rock? | 什么是雷文岩 |
[39:23] | It’s a top secret research facility. | 这是一个绝密的研究机构 |
[39:28] | Like I said, mate, wasn’t born orange. | 就像我说的 伙计 不是疯话 |
[39:32] | Was it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[39:36] | It was a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[39:39] | What happened to her parents? | 她父母呢 |
[39:42] | We switched it out. | 我们把她换掉了 |
[39:44] | With a baby whose mother had died in childbirth. | 换成了一个母亲在分娩中去世的婴儿 |
[39:50] | The parents never knew. | 她的父母压根不知道 |
[39:52] | 真该死 | |
[39:54] | The hemoglobin abnormalities were only the beginning. | 血红蛋白异常仅仅是个开始 |
[39:58] | Brain scans showed electrical activity so far off the charts | 脑部扫描显示电流活动与图表不符 |
[40:01] | they had to create new systems of measurement. | 他们必须建立全新的测量系统 |
[40:05] | Visual and spatial acuity | 视觉和空间敏锐度 不论在之前 |
[40:07] | were beyond anything we’d seen up to that point or since. | 或之后 都超过了我们可见的一切 |
[40:12] | When the child was 12 years old, | 当这个孩子长到12岁时 |
[40:14] | she manifested an extraordinary ability. | 她表现出了非凡的才能 |
[40:18] | We called it techlepathy. | 我们称之为技术病 |
[40:20] | The ability of the human brain to interface | 这是一种 |
[40:22] | with electrical based systems. | 人脑与电子系统的对接能力 |
[40:24] | No doubt, a mutagenic response from sporial contamination. | 毫无疑问 这是孢子污染引起的突变 |
[40:29] | Of course, we didn’t know half of what we know now. | 当然 我们所知道的还不到如今的一半 |
[40:32] | Reverse engineering their technology | 逆向他们的技术工程 |
[40:35] | was slow and rather difficult. | 不仅速度慢 难度也大 |
[40:38] | Later, the mutagenic response to the spores | 后来 孢子的诱变反应 |
[40:40] | enabled the child to communicate with the vessel in the same way. | 使孩子能够以同样的方式与飞船沟通 |
[40:44] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[40:47] | She opened the door. | 她把门打开了 |
[40:50] | That was the term our team used for initializing the vessel. | 这是我们团队用于初始化飞船的术语 |
[40:55] | She only did it once. | 她只做成过一次 |
[40:58] | Never would’ve believed it if hadn’t I seen it with my own eyes. | 如果不是我亲眼看到的话 我不会相信 |
[41:01] | But for a few seconds, | 但几秒钟后 |
[41:04] | she was in techlopathic communication with an alien technology. | 她与一种外星科技进行技术交流 |
[41:09] | One that nearly killed her. | 这也差点害死她 |
[41:13] | What she saw… | 她看到了什么呢 |
[41:16] | that’s anyone’s guess. She wouldn’t talk about it. | 大家都在猜想 她不愿意谈论这件事 |
[41:20] | Apparently top brass felt I was too close to the project. | 显然 高官觉得我离这个项目太近了 |
[41:25] | Too emotionally invested, they said. | 他们说 我投入了太多感情 |
[41:30] | They were probably right. | 他们可能是对的 |
[41:32] | Sera. | 塞拉 |
[41:35] | Sera, I need you to tell me when you can see the door. | 塞拉 当你能看到门时你得告诉我 |
[41:40] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[41:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:48] | Sera, I need you to open it. | 萨拉 我需要你打开它 |
[41:51] | Afraid. | 我害怕 |
[41:53] | I know. I know. Everything is gonna be okay. | 我知道 我知道 一切都会好起来的 |
[41:58] | – I promise. – Afraid. | -我保证 -我害怕 |
[42:00] | Sera, honey, listen, I need you to… | 塞拉 亲爱的 听着 我需要你 |
[42:01] | Jesus, John. | 天啊 约翰 |
[42:04] | She’s not your goddamn daughter. | 她又不是你女儿 |
[42:07] | She’s a weapon. Our weapon. | 她是个武器 我们的武器 |
[42:10] | The only one we’ve got. | 我们所拥有的唯一一个 |
[42:15] | Sera. | 塞拉 |
[42:18] | Activate the vessel, Sera. | 激活飞船 塞拉 |
[42:22] | The world is counting on us. | 全世界都指望着我们 |
[42:26] | Do you understand that, Sera? | 你明白吗 塞拉 |
[42:29] | The world. | 全世界 |
[42:42] | Now, activate the goddamn machine! | 现在 启动那该死的机器 |
[42:48] | Again. | 再一次 |
[42:52] | Do it! | 快做啊 |
[42:56] | General. | 将军 |
[42:58] | Again. | 再一次 |
[43:00] | – That’s enough. – Belay that order. | -够了 -确保这个顺序 |
[43:02] | General, look at her. | 将军 看看她 |
[43:04] | Goddamn it, Allister, you’re gonna kill her, that’s enough. | 妈蛋 阿利斯特你会杀了她的 够了 |
[43:12] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[43:14] | Don’t come back until you have your priorities figured out. | 在确定你的首要任务是什么之前不要回来 |
[43:23] | I’m sorry about what happened to your family, John. | 约翰 我对你家发生的事感到抱歉 |
[43:26] | I am. | 真的 |
[43:28] | But I’ve got a family too, we all do. | 但我也有家人 我们都有 |
[43:31] | And I’ll be goddamned | 如果我让那些混蛋带走他们 |
[43:33] | if I’ll let those bastards take them away from us. | 我会被诅咒的 |
[43:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:56] | I was transferred to Washington shortly after. | 不久之后我被调到华盛顿 |
[44:00] | But I made a promise. | 但我做出了承诺 |
[44:02] | I wasn’t about to let them | 我不会让他们 |
[44:03] | send a 12-year-old girl all alone into an alien vessel. | 把12岁的女孩独自送进一艘外星飞船 |
[44:07] | A colleague of mine had reverse engineered the alien technology | 我一个同事对这外星技术进行了逆向工程 |
[44:10] | and so, before I left, | 所以 在我离开之前 |
[44:12] | we made certain of one thing. | 我们确定了一件事 |
[44:15] | If Sera went, so would I. | 如果塞拉去了 我也会去 |
[44:19] | Do you have to leave? | 你必须离开吗 |
[44:23] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我必须走 |
[44:26] | Will you come back and visit? | 你会回来看看吗 |
[44:30] | I’m afraid it doesn’t work like that. | 恐怕不行 |
[44:33] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你离开 |
[44:39] | Hey, have I ever told you how blue whales communicate? | 我有没有告诉过你蓝鲸是如何交流的 |
[44:46] | It’s pretty amazing. | 真的很神奇 |
[44:48] | They can actually send each other messages across the ocean. | 他们可以在大洋彼岸互相发送信息 |
[44:52] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[44:53] | Oh, yeah. And I’m not talking half the ocean, | 是的 我说的不是半个大洋 |
[44:55] | I’m talking the entire ocean. | 我说的是整片海洋 |
[44:58] | They send out this low frequency pulse | 他们发出这个低频脉冲 |
[45:00] | that travels for thousands of miles. | 它可以行驶数千英里 |
[45:06] | Anyway, the nanites in these transponders | 不管怎样 这些脉冲转发器里的 |
[45:09] | do kind of the same thing. | 纳米机器人也做同样的事 |
[45:11] | Only they travel a lot further. | 只不过他们走得更远 |
[45:14] | How much further? | 有多远 |
[45:15] | Far enough that if anyone ever tries taking you away from here, | 如果他们尝试带你离开这里 |
[45:19] | they’ll have to deal with me. | 得先过我这一关 |
[45:21] | And trust me, they don’t want to deal with me. | 相信我 他们不会希望和我扯上关系 |
[45:25] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[45:30] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[45:32] | You go, I go. | 你去哪我都陪你 |
[45:39] | It’s ready, sir. | 准备就绪 先生 |
[45:44] | That was the last I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见她 |
[45:47] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[45:49] | Specialized Extraterrestrial Reconnaissance Agent. | 专业外星侦查机构 |
[45:57] | Sera for short. | 简称塞拉 |
[46:03] | God knows what they’ve done to her. | 天知道他们对她做了什么 |
[46:05] | Still, she’s here. | 不过 她还在这里 |
[46:07] | Which means they know something I don’t. | 这意味着他们知道一些我不知道的事 |
[46:10] | They wouldn’t have sent her up | 如果他们不认为她可以摧毁这该死的玩意 |
[46:11] | if they didn’t think she could destroy this damn thing, | 他们就不会送她来 |
[46:14] | work her way into its programming, | 用她的方式进行编程 |
[46:16] | corrupt it. | 去破坏它 |
[46:19] | It’s been our contingency since the beginning. | 从一开始就是意外 |
[46:23] | We called it Project Ithaca. | 我们称它为伊萨卡项目 |
[46:25] | Maybe they just got desperate. | 也许他们只是走投无路了 |
[46:27] | Who knows what happened after you left. | 谁知道你离开后发生了什么 |
[46:30] | What I do know is, that pony there, | 我所知道的是 那边那个小乖乖 |
[46:34] | Odysseus she ain’t. | 她可不是奥德赛 |
[46:36] | So… if we’re all from different times… | 所以 如果我们来自不同的年代 |
[46:41] | what year is it? | 现在是哪一年 |
[46:43] | It’s impossible to say. | 很难说 |
[46:45] | We don’t know if we’ve been lying here in stasis | 我不知道我们是否一直在这里停滞 |
[46:47] | or if this ship exists in some kind of temporal anomaly. | 或者说这飞艘船处于某种时空异常状态 |
[46:50] | I think we have bigger problem. | 我觉得我们有个更大的问题 |
[47:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[47:09] | Sera. | 塞拉 |
[47:28] | Her burns are severe, John. | 她烧伤很严重 约翰 |
[47:32] | All we can do now is watch her, | 我们现在能做的就是看着她 |
[47:36] | see how she responds to the treatment. | 看看她对治疗有什么反应 |
[47:40] | But she’s a fighter, John. | 她是个战士 约翰 |
[47:43] | If anyone can pull through this, it’s Elizabeth. | 只有伊丽莎白能挺过去 |
[47:52] | Of course, you know that everything I’m saying is a lie. | 当然了 你知道我所说的一切都是谎言 |
[48:01] | What? | 你说什么 |
[48:04] | Elizabeth is gonna die, John. | 伊丽莎白会死的 约翰 |
[48:08] | And even if there was some… miracle, | 就算有一点奇迹 |
[48:15] | she would wish, each and every day, | 她也会每天都希望 |
[48:20] | that she had died. | 自己早就死了 |
[48:23] | Because survival means the worst pain you could possibly imagine. | 因为生存就是你能想象到的最痛苦的事 |
[48:33] | Not to mention, living without a face. | 更不用说 过着没有脸的生活 |
[48:37] | Such a pretty girl. It’s a damn shame. | 多漂亮的姑娘 没有脸的话太可怕了 |
[48:43] | And it’s all because of you, isn’t it, John? | 这都怪你 对吧 约翰 |
[48:47] | Because you’re a selfish, stubborn son of a bitch. | 因为你是个自私的 顽固的杂种 |
[48:54] | Maggie wanted to stop at a motel. | 麦琪曾想汽车旅馆停下 |
[48:57] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[48:59] | “John, stop, it’s getting late.” | “约翰 停下 天色晚了” |
[49:01] | But, no, you had to drive. You had to keep going. | 可不行 你得继续开 你得继续前进 |
[49:06] | The world according to Agent Brighton. | 为了布莱顿探员的世界 |
[49:10] | Mr. Big Shot! | 大人物先生 |
[49:15] | Mr. Government Man. | 政府官员先生 |
[49:20] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[49:25] | No. | 不 |
[49:48] | Well, now. | 现在嘛 |
[49:52] | Happy Christmas, love. | 圣诞节快乐 亲爱的 |
[49:58] | And who the fuck might you be? | 你他妈是谁 |
[50:00] | Dad, it’s me. It’s Sammy. | 爸 是我 我是萨米 |
[50:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[50:09] | Listen to me, you dumb cunt. | 听我说 你这该死的贱人 |
[50:12] | I ain’t your father, and you ain’t my sweet pea. | 我不是你爸 你也不是我的小甜心 |
[50:16] | So if you’re trying to get inside my fucking head, | 所以如果你想进入我的脑子 |
[50:19] | you can fuck off! | 你可以滚了 |
[50:27] | I put that demon to rest a long time ago. | 我很久以前就让那恶魔长眠了 |
[50:31] | If you really wanted to fuck me up, | 如果你真想搞疯我 |
[50:34] | you’d have shown up as my ex-wife. | 你应该变成我前妻的 |
[50:41] | Bulmer, Perry Carrol. | 布尔默 佩里·卡罗尔 |
[50:45] | You have functioned for 18,988 days. | 你已经工作了18988天了 |
[50:48] | You are a primitive life-form. | 你是一个原始的生命形态 |
[50:53] | Go fuck yourself! | 滚回去操你自己吧 |
[50:55] | Fucking is irrelevant. | 性是无关紧要的 |
[50:56] | Ah, see, that’s your first problem, isn’t? | 瞧瞧 这是你的第一个问题 对吧 |
[51:01] | We done now? | 完事没 |
[51:03] | Soon you will cease to function. | 很快你就会停止运作 |
[51:06] | Right, then. | 行吧 |
[51:09] | Well, in that case, I might as well get some shut eye. | 那样的话 我最好闭上眼睛 |
[51:13] | Seeing as though I can actually lie down. | 至少我还能躺下 |
[51:39] | 告诉我 你个臭婊子 | |
[51:46] | 你觉得我是谁 | |
[51:52] | 那个漂亮的小姑娘在哪 | |
[51:58] | 总有一天她会需要我们照顾她 | |
[52:05] | 也许我会来调教她 | |
[52:09] | 你觉得怎么样 | |
[52:13] | 我会让她感觉很棒 | |
[52:23] | 我打赌她是个处吧 | |
[52:28] | 她在哪 | |
[52:32] | 那小女孩在哪 | |
[52:38] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[52:43] | 出来 艾利克斯 宝贝 | |
[52:46] | 我有东西想给你看看 | |
[52:51] | 太棒了 | |
[52:54] | 你在这呢 | |
[52:57] | 不用怕 | |
[53:01] | 我只是有东西想给你看看 | |
[53:05] | 别担心 | |
[53:09] | 我不会吓着你的 | |
[53:11] | 我不会伤害你的 | |
[53:15] | 我们来找找乐子 就你和我 | |
[53:22] | 我会让你感到非常舒服的 | |
[53:39] | John? | 约翰 |
[53:48] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[53:50] | It’s me, John. | 是我 约翰 |
[53:54] | It’s Sera. | 我是塞拉 |
[54:05] | How? | 怎么会 |
[54:07] | I isolated a channel in your prefrontal cortex | 我在你的前额皮质中打开了一个通道 |
[54:09] | so we could communicate without them knowing. | 所以我们能在他们不知道的情况下交流 |
[54:12] | The sensation is odd, I know. | 这感觉很奇怪 我知道 |
[54:15] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[54:17] | An echo. | 回音室 |
[54:19] | Why here? | 为什么来这里 |
[54:22] | It’s Rhonda’s safe place. | 这是兰达的安全屋 |
[54:27] | A powerful memory. | 靠着强大的记忆力 |
[54:35] | Peaceful. | 这里很平和 |
[54:40] | I can see why she chose it. | 我明白她为什么选择这里了 |
[54:44] | Now that she’s gone, | 现在她不在了 |
[54:45] | it’s no longer important to them. | 这里对他们来说就不重要了 |
[54:47] | They won’t think to look for us here. | 他们不会想到这来找我们的 |
[54:52] | I know what they want, John. | 我知道他们想要什么 约翰 |
[54:55] | But we don’t have much time. | 但是我们时间不多了 |
[54:57] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[55:00] | What they had to. | 做了他们必须做的事 |
[55:03] | General Borland wanted assurances | 柏兰德将军希望他 |
[55:05] | that his plan to destroy the vessel | 摧毁飞船的计划 |
[55:07] | wouldn’t be uncovered by an alien technology | 不会被有读心术的 |
[55:09] | capable of reading minds. | 外星技术给发现 |
[55:12] | Erasing my memory was the only way of ensuring | 抹除我的记忆是唯一能够确保 |
[55:14] | I wouldn’t be perceived as a threat. | 我不会被视为威胁的方法 |
[55:17] | Once aboard, it was hoped that the sporial nanites | 一旦登船 希望这些纳米机器人 |
[55:20] | would automatically interface with their corresponding technology | 能够自动与相应的技术接合 |
[55:23] | and repair the damage. | 并且修复损伤 |
[55:25] | It was a calculated risk that seems to have worked. | 这精心策划的冒险似乎奏效了 |
[55:29] | Even now, I can feel my connection | 即使现在我也能感受到我与飞船的联系 |
[55:31] | to the vessel growing stronger. | 越来越强 |
[55:34] | What is it? | 怎么说 |
[55:35] | A biomechanoid. | 生物力学 |
[55:36] | governed by a highly advanced artificial super intelligence. | 由高度先进的人工超级智能所控制 |
[55:41] | And the door? | 那入口呢 |
[55:43] | A jar. | 有一条缝 |
[55:46] | You were right, John. They’re harvesting energy. | 你是对的约翰 他们在收集能量 |
[55:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:50] | They’re protecting a digitized life-form, | 他们在保护数字化的生命形态 |
[55:53] | suspended in an electrified, plasmic matrix. | 将其悬浮在带电的等离子体基质中 |
[55:56] | It requires a unique energy signature. | 它需要一个独特的能量特征 |
[55:59] | Us? | 是我们吗 |
[56:00] | It’s tapping our emotions as a food source? | 它在用我们的情绪作为食物来源吗 |
[56:03] | And that’s not all. Their secondary purpose | 不全是 他们的次要目的是 |
[56:06] | is to harvest enough energy to open an interdimensional portal. | 获得足够的能量打开一个次元空间的入口 |
[56:09] | They’re transferring ships? | 他们在运送飞船吗 |
[56:11] | Not only ships. | 不只是飞船 |
[56:14] | Bodies. | 还有尸体 |
[56:16] | Their bodies. | 他们的尸体 |
[56:18] | This ship was designed to create a stabilized density matrix | 这艘飞船在计划创建一个稳定的密度矩阵 |
[56:22] | allowing it to exist along multiple points in time. | 使其能够在多个时间点存在 |
[56:25] | That explains things. | 这就解释得通了 |
[56:27] | But I don’t understand. Why would it do that? | 但我还是不明白 为什么要这样做 |
[56:29] | The energy expenditure alone… | 只有能源消耗 |
[56:31] | They’re looking for something. | 他们在寻找着什么 |
[56:33] | What are they looking for? | 他们在找什么 |
[56:35] | Me. | 我 |
[56:37] | Sera, I don’t understand. Why are they looking for you? | 塞拉 我没懂 为什么他们要找你 |
[56:43] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[56:50] | Thought we could use a moment alone. | 我们可以独处一会儿了 |
[57:02] | She’s a bad seed, that one. | 她是个坏孩子 刚才那个 |
[57:06] | You’d do well to stay away from her. | 你最好离她远点 |
[57:09] | What are you? | 你又是什么东西 |
[57:10] | Oh, Atticus. We are old. Tired. | 阿提库斯 我们老了也累了 |
[57:17] | Tired of fighting, tired of traveling. | 厌倦了斗争 厌倦了旅行 |
[57:21] | Some of us just wanna go home. | 我们之中有些人只想回家 |
[57:24] | Isn’t that what you want? | 那不正是你想要的吗 |
[57:27] | What all yous want? To go home? | 你想要的是什么 不是回家吗 |
[57:32] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我名字 |
[57:34] | Brighton, Atticus John. | 布莱顿 阿提库斯·约翰 |
[57:37] | Oh, we know plenty about you. | 我们对你了解可不少 |
[57:40] | For instance, | 例如 |
[57:42] | did you know that you’ve been functioning for 18,537 days, | 你已经运作了18537天 |
[57:49] | four minutes and ten, eleven, twelve… | 四分零十秒 十一秒 十二秒 |
[57:56] | Well, you get the picture. | 行了 你能想象到了 |
[58:00] | You know, we seen all kinds, | 你知道 我们见过各种各样的生物 |
[58:04] | and in the grand ol’ scheme of things, | 在我们宏伟的计划中 |
[58:07] | humans ain’t nothin’ special. | 人类并不特别 |
[58:11] | Well, we don’t mean that in no disparaging way, | 我没有贬低的意思 |
[58:15] | just is what it is. | 只是说实话 |
[58:18] | In fact, most y’all ain’t worth the sack of skin ya came in. | 事实上 你们大多数人都不值得那皮囊 |
[58:26] | But you, Atticus, you’re different. | 但是你 阿提库斯 你不一样 |
[58:31] | We got our eyes on you. | 我们一直盯着你 |
[58:34] | Yes, sir. We sure do. | 是的 先生 一直盯着 |
[58:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[58:45] | Why, Atticus, this is our moment. | 怎么了 阿提库斯 这是我们的时刻 |
[58:49] | You see, some of us understand | 你看 我们之中一些人明白 |
[58:51] | that sometimes you gotta break the rules. | 有时候你们不得不打破规则 |
[58:55] | Sometimes, for the greater good, | 有时候 为了更大的利益 |
[58:58] | you even gotta go up against your own kind. | 你们甚至会与自己同类对抗 |
[59:01] | Help the helpless. | 帮助那些无助的人 |
[59:03] | In our case, that means helping you. | 在我们看来 那就意味着帮助你们 |
[59:12] | Ever since your wife and daughter died, | 自从你的妻女死后 |
[59:15] | you been chasin’ forgiveness. | 你一直在追寻原谅 |
[59:18] | Isn’t that right, Atticus? | 我说的对吧 阿提库斯 |
[59:21] | Chased it all the way down to that there little girl. | 一路找到了那个小女孩 |
[59:25] | That’s good. Sera needs you. And you need her. | 挺好的 塞拉需要你 你也需要她 |
[59:33] | “You go, I go.” | “你去哪我都陪你” |
[59:36] | Now, there’s a lovely proposition. | 现在 我给你一个友善的提议 |
[59:39] | But, you see, technology’s a funny thing, Atticus. | 但你知道科技是件有趣的事 阿提库斯 |
[59:44] | Imperfect machines made by imperfect men. | 不完美的人制造出不完美的机器 |
[59:49] | All them scientists so pleased with themselves | 所有科学家都对自己很满意 |
[59:53] | that unbeknownst to y’all, | 但你们不知道是 |
[59:56] | a power surge goes and blows it all to hell. | 一股能量涌动把一切都摧毁了 |
[1:00:08] | Your transponder failed, Atticus. | 你的脉冲转发器失败了 阿提库斯 |
[1:00:13] | Isn’t fate just the damnest thing? | 命运难道不是最可恶的吗 |
[1:00:26] | You should know by now that | 你现在应该知道 |
[1:00:27] | struggling isn’t in your best interests. | 挣扎不是你最好的选择 |
[1:00:32] | You. | 你 |
[1:00:34] | You’re talking? | 是你在说话吗 |
[1:00:37] | As are you. | 你不也是 |
[1:00:40] | Like a normal person. | 就像普通人一样说话 |
[1:00:53] | We… | 我们 |
[1:00:56] | We all thought you were, uh, you know, batshit crazy. | 我们都以为你 彻底疯了 |
[1:01:01] | Batshit? | 什么意思 |
[1:01:03] | Crazy. | 以为你疯了 |
[1:01:05] | I’m fully cognizant of our situation. | 我很清楚我们的处境 |
[1:01:10] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[1:01:14] | What they had to. | 做了他们必须做的事 |
[1:01:18] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[1:01:19] | Yes. | 疼 |
[1:01:23] | But it was necessary. | 但这是必要的 |
[1:01:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:37] | I… | 我 |
[1:01:41] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想说谢谢你 |
[1:01:47] | I was only 11 when it happened and my mother, she… | 事情发生时我只有11岁 我母亲 |
[1:01:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:01:55] | You know, I always fantasized about doing that. | 你知道 我总是幻想这样做 |
[1:02:02] | So is it true? What John said? | 所以约翰说的是真的吗 |
[1:02:06] | That, uh, you can really speak to this thing? | 就是 你能和这东西对话吗 |
[1:02:11] | The nanites provide a stabilized neural interface. Yes. | 是的 纳米机器人提供稳定的神经界面 |
[1:02:17] | So you can get us out of here? | 所以说你能带我们离开这里吗 |
[1:02:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:22] | I don’t understand. I thought you just said that… | 我没明白 我以为你刚说的 |
[1:02:25] | They severed the link. | 他们切断了连接 |
[1:02:27] | But… | 可是 |
[1:02:31] | They sent you up here to help us, right? | 他们送你来帮助我们的 对吗 |
[1:02:35] | I mean, uh, isn’t that why they sent you up here? | 我是说 这是他们送你来的原因对吗 |
[1:02:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:02:49] | I don’t want to die, you know? | 我不想死 你知道吗 |
[1:02:52] | I know I spent my whole bloody life trying, | 我知道我一辈子都在尝试自杀 |
[1:02:55] | but I don’t, not really. | 但是我不是真想死 |
[1:03:01] | You’re not gonna die, Alex Gauthier. | 你不会死的 亚历克斯·高希尔 |
[1:03:04] | You just said you can’t. | 你刚还说你不能救我们出去 |
[1:03:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:03:08] | You’re not gonna die. Not here. Not in this thing. | 你不会因为这事死在这的 |
[1:03:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:03:19] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[1:03:29] | Sera. | 塞拉 |
[1:03:31] | John, are you all right? | 约翰 你还好吗 |
[1:03:33] | Sera, they know about the transponder. | 塞拉 他们知道转发器的事 |
[1:03:34] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[1:03:36] | What transponder? | 什么转发器 |
[1:03:37] | Then you know it shouldn’t have worked. | 那你就知道它不起作用 |
[1:03:38] | – What? – I saw it, Sera. | -什么 -我看到了 塞拉 |
[1:03:41] | My transponder was never calibrated. It was never initialized. | 我的转发器从未被校准 从未被初始化 |
[1:03:44] | What transponder? | 什么转发器 |
[1:03:45] | Jesus, mate. Come on, just a couple of seconds. Shut your gob. | 天啊 老兄 拜托你就闭嘴几秒钟 |
[1:03:49] | It wasn’t initialized. | 它没有被初始化 |
[1:03:50] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[1:03:53] | “You go, I go.” Remember? | “你去哪我都陪你” 记得吗 |
[1:03:57] | There was an accident. Human error. | 出了意外 人为失误 |
[1:04:03] | They knew about you. | 他们知道你 |
[1:04:08] | About Ithaca. | 知道伊萨卡计划 |
[1:04:12] | They knew about everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[1:04:13] | So much for your Trojan Horse. | 你的特洛伊木马到此为止了 |
[1:04:15] | Don’t you see, Sera? | 你还不明白吗 塞拉 |
[1:04:18] | They brought me here. | 他们带我来这里 |
[1:04:21] | They brought me. | 他们带我来的 |
[1:04:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:04:30] | Back at Raven Rock, when you initialized the craft… | 回想雷文岩 当你初始化飞船的时候 |
[1:04:36] | what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:04:39] | Death. | 死亡 |
[1:04:42] | Rhonda’s death. | 兰达的死亡 |
[1:04:46] | – What? – Fuck me. | -什么 -我日 |
[1:04:48] | You saw the future? | 你看到了未来吗 |
[1:04:51] | In a manner of speaking. | 在某种意义上是的 |
[1:04:55] | You saw a woman’s death ten years before it happened, love. | 你在一个女人死亡前十年就已经看到了 |
[1:04:58] | What other manner is there? | 还有什么别的 |
[1:05:00] | And what about the rest of us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[1:05:03] | I didn’t see anything else. | 我没看到其他东西 |
[1:05:05] | Listen, if what Johnny boy says about you is true, | 听着 若约翰尼老弟说的你的事是真的 |
[1:05:09] | then I think now would be a brilliant time to prove it. Yeah? | 那我觉得现在是时候证明了 对吧 |
[1:05:14] | So how about you do whatever it is you do, | 不如你做你该做的 |
[1:05:17] | and, um, I don’t know, get us the fuck out of here? | 我不知道 像是带我们离开这 |
[1:05:21] | I can’t. They severed the interface. | 我做不到 他们切断了接口 |
[1:05:25] | Um, slight problem. We’re on a ship, right? | 我有个小问题 我们在飞船上 对吧 |
[1:05:30] | In outer space. | 我们在外太空 |
[1:05:32] | I mean, even if we get out of this, then… then what? | 我是说 就算我们出去了 然后呢 |
[1:05:35] | ‘Cause, you know, it’s fucking space! | 因为 你们知道 这他妈是太空啊 |
[1:05:37] | Right. | 有道理 |
[1:05:39] | She does have a… | 她确实有 |
[1:05:47] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[1:05:51] | Peaceful. | 很平和 |
[1:05:53] | Hard to believe all of those horrible things | 很难相信这些可怕的事情 |
[1:05:56] | could be happening just a few feet away. | 就发生在几英尺外 |
[1:06:03] | Strapped down in those ghastly ol’ things. | 陷入那些可怕的事情中 |
[1:06:09] | But they are. | 但它们确实发生了 |
[1:06:12] | Yes, Miss Sera, they most certainly are. | 是的 塞拉小姐 它们确实发生了 |
[1:06:21] | What are you? | 你到底是什么东西 |
[1:06:24] | Well, dear… | 这个嘛 亲爱的 |
[1:06:26] | I’ve always maintained that what we are | 我一直认为 我们的身份 |
[1:06:30] | isn’t anywhere near as important as who we are. | 远比我们是什么东西重要得多 |
[1:06:41] | Stop what you’re doing. | 快停下 |
[1:06:44] | Let us go. | 放我们走 |
[1:06:45] | Oh, I couldn’t do that even if I wanted to. | 恐怕我难以从命 |
[1:06:51] | Tell me, Miss Sera, | 告诉我 塞拉小姐 |
[1:06:54] | how many people you reckon are aboard this vessel? | 你估计这艘飞船上有多少人 |
[1:06:58] | Thousands. | 成千上万 |
[1:06:59] | You can feel ’em, can’t ya? | 你能感觉到他们 对吗 |
[1:07:02] | All those souls, crying out, suffering. | 那些灵魂 哭泣 痛苦 |
[1:07:08] | Just like your friends are suffering. | 就像你的朋友一样 |
[1:07:14] | I used to always wonder why you cared so much. | 我以前总是好奇为什么你这么在意 |
[1:07:19] | You ain’t never been treated well by nobody. Except John. | 你从没被人优待过 除了约翰 |
[1:07:24] | You don’t owe these people nothing. | 你不欠这些人任何东西 |
[1:07:28] | But I know you now, Miss Sera. | 但是现在我了解你了 塞拉小姐 |
[1:07:32] | Yes, ma’am. I sure do. | 是的 我明白了 |
[1:07:41] | Ooh, we’re coming on dreadful times, Miss Sera. | 午时已到 塞拉小姐 |
[1:07:46] | Dreadful times. | 午时已到 |
[1:07:48] | Of course, you already know that. | 当然了 你已经知道了 |
[1:07:53] | Was it just some accident that your momma was infected | 你的母亲被那些造就你的孢子感染 |
[1:07:57] | by those spores that made you what you are? | 真是个意外吗 |
[1:08:01] | I don’t rightly know, but I’ve been around a long time. | 我不太清楚 但我已经待了很长时间了 |
[1:08:06] | A long time. | 很长时间 |
[1:08:09] | Long enough to know that fate is one fickle bitch. | 长到知道命运是个善变的婊子 |
[1:08:16] | Is that it? | 这就完了吗 |
[1:08:19] | Is that all you fucking got? You fucking wankers! | 就这点本事吗 你们这群该死的懦夫 |
[1:08:23] | What the hell are you doing? Stop provoking them, man. | 你在干嘛 别惹他们了 老兄 |
[1:08:28] | Oh, sweetheart, I didn’t know you cared. | 亲爱的 我不知道你还在意这个 |
[1:08:32] | We’ve been going round and round and round with you, Miss Sera. | 我们一直在和你周旋 塞拉小姐 |
[1:08:38] | A good many of us are just plain tired. | 我们当中很多人都厌倦了 |
[1:08:43] | We just wanna go home. | 我们只想回家 |
[1:08:45] | You’re not making any sense. | 可是这说不通 |
[1:08:48] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[1:08:50] | Why, Miss Sera? | 你说为什么 塞拉小姐 |
[1:08:52] | To help ya. | 当然是来帮助你了 |
[1:08:56] | You got power in you. Real power. | 你体内有能量 强大的能量 |
[1:09:02] | More than they care to admit. | 强到他们不愿意承认 |
[1:09:05] | You make ’em afraid. And they ain’t used to being afraid. | 你让他们感到害怕 他们从来不害怕的 |
[1:09:12] | You can get out of here if you want to. | 如果你愿意 你就可以离开 |
[1:09:16] | Save your friends. | 拯救你的朋友们 |
[1:09:18] | Always could. | 你一直都可以的 |
[1:09:21] | Tell me how. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[1:09:22] | Well, now, only you can answer that. | 现在只有你能回答这个问题 |
[1:09:28] | All you have to ask yourself, Miss Sera, | 塞拉小姐 你需要问你自己的是 |
[1:09:32] | is what opens the door? | 什么能打开那扇门 |
[1:09:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:02] | You are different from the others. | 你和其他人不同 |
[1:10:10] | Like us. | 像我们一样 |
[1:10:14] | But not like us. | 又不像我们 |
[1:10:20] | Tell us… | 告诉我们 |
[1:10:23] | what are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[1:10:29] | What… are… you? | 你是 什么 东西 |
[1:10:36] | Leave her alone. | 离她远点 |
[1:10:48] | You. | 你 |
[1:10:51] | You will die. | 你会死的 |
[1:10:57] | They will die. | 他们也会死的 |
[1:11:04] | Your entire species… | 你们整个种族 |
[1:11:09] | will die. | 都会灭绝 |
[1:11:12] | We’ll fight. | 我们会抗争到底 |
[1:11:15] | It’ll make no difference. | 抗争也没用 |
[1:11:29] | We might surprise you. | 那可说不定 |
[1:11:30] | You are… | 你们只是 |
[1:11:35] | ordinary. | 普通人 |
[1:11:40] | Here I thought you knew everything about us. | 我还以为你们了解我们的一切呢 |
[1:11:44] | We’re human beings, you murderous son of a bitch. | 我们是人类 你个凶残的狗东西 |
[1:11:47] | We’re anything but ordinary. | 我们不普通 |
[1:11:58] | The world is counting on us. | 全世界都在指望着我们 |
[1:12:03] | If you’re inside this thing, I need you to open the door. | 如果你在这东西体内 我需要你来开门 |
[1:12:07] | She only did it once. | 她只做到过一次 |
[1:12:08] | You got power in you. | 你体内有能量 |
[1:12:15] | Sera. Sera, I need your help. | 塞拉 塞拉 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:12:21] | Sera, what do you see? | 塞拉 你看到了什么 |
[1:12:24] | I see… | 我看到了 |
[1:12:28] | …you. | 你 |
[1:12:32] | So is it true? What John said? | 所以约翰说的是真的吗 |
[1:12:34] | You can really speak to this thing? | 你能和这东西对话吗 |
[1:12:37] | The nanites provide a stabilized neural interface. | 纳米机器人提供了稳定的神经界面 |
[1:12:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:42] | They sent you up here to help us, right? | 他们送你来帮助我们 对吗 |
[1:12:46] | I mean, uh, isn’t that why they sent you up here? | 我是说 这是他们送你来的原因对吗 |
[1:12:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:51] | We don’t know if we’ve been lying here in stasis | 我不知道我们是否停滞在这里 |
[1:12:53] | or if this ship exists in some kind of temporal anomaly. | 或者这飞船进入了某种时空异常状态 |
[1:12:55] | – It’s 2050. – It’s 2001! | -现在是2050年 -是2001年 |
[1:12:57] | – It’s 1977. – Activate the vessel, Sera. | -是1977年 -激活飞船 塞拉 |
[1:12:59] | – 1969. – The ship is designed to create. | -是1969年 -这艘飞船在创建 |
[1:13:00] | a stabilized density matrix, | 稳定的密度矩阵 |
[1:13:02] | allowing it to exist among multiple points in time. | 使其能够在多个时间点之间存在 |
[1:13:09] | Sera. What opens the door? | 塞拉 什么能开门 |
[1:13:14] | We do. | 我们能 |
[1:14:18] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:14:20] | Sera, what was that? What did I just see? | 塞拉 刚才那是什么 我看到了什么 |
[1:14:23] | You have everything you need to stop them. | 你有了阻止他们所需要的一切 |
[1:14:26] | Sera, I don’t understand. | 塞拉 我不明白 |
[1:14:31] | Goodbye, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[1:14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:38] | No. Sera, don’t. | 不 塞拉 别 |
[1:14:42] | You go, I go. Remember? | 你去哪我都陪你 记得吗 |
[1:14:47] | You go, I go. | 你去哪我都陪你 |
[1:14:49] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不是那样的 |
[1:14:51] | No, Sera, don’t. | 不 塞拉 别 |
[1:14:55] | You can’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:14:59] | Goddamn it, Sera, no! | 该死 塞拉 不要啊 |
[1:15:03] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:15:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:41] | They’ve been taking us for years. | 他们把我们带走了很多年 |
[1:15:47] | They take us against our will. | 他们违背我们意愿强行带走我们 |
[1:15:54] | From our homes… | 远离家乡 |
[1:15:58] | and from our families. | 远离家人 |
[1:16:03] | But there are those among us with the ability to fight back. | 但我们当中有一些人有能力还击 |
[1:16:12] | To level the playing field. | 使比赛能公平进行 |
[1:16:18] | Until now, we were unknown to them. | 直到现在 他们都不知道我们是谁 |
[1:16:25] | Until now, they thought we were helpless. | 直到现在 他们都认为我们无能为力 |
[1:16:34] | We’re not. | 可我们不是 |
[1:20:56] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:21:22] | ♪ All this time I’ve been haunted ♪ | ♪ 一直以来我都被追捕 ♪ |
[1:21:27] | ♪ Haunted by the day ♪ | ♪ 被时间追捕 ♪ |
[1:21:32] | ♪ That you won’t come and save me ♪ | ♪ 你不会来拯救我 ♪ |
[1:21:37] | ♪ Save from me from disdain ♪ | ♪ 把我从自我轻蔑中拯救出来 ♪ |
[1:21:42] | ♪ I’ve turned my back, I’m tired ♪ | ♪ 我转身离去 我感到疲惫 ♪ |
[1:21:47] | ♪ Can’t look with eyes of hope ♪ | ♪ 无法用希望之眼直视 ♪ |
[1:21:52] | ♪ I’ve lost all that once inspired me ♪ | ♪ 我失去了曾经激励过我的一切 ♪ |
[1:21:57] | ♪ I’m ready to go ♪ | ♪ 我准备好离开了 ♪ |
[1:22:02] | ♪ And I turn ♪ | ♪ 我转身 ♪ |
[1:22:04] | ♪ And I walk ♪ | ♪ 我迈步 ♪ |
[1:22:07] | ♪ And I move into the wind ♪ | ♪ 消失在风中 ♪ |
[1:22:12] | ♪ I walk until ♪ | ♪ 我一直走 ♪ |
[1:22:15] | ♪ The wind turns with me ♪ | ♪ 走到风与我同行 ♪ |
[1:22:22] | ♪ I stand here waiting ♪ | ♪ 我站在原地等候 ♪ |
[1:22:27] | ♪ Waiting in your power ♪ | ♪ 在你的影响力中等候 ♪ |
[1:22:31] | ♪ I stand here In the corner of your love ♪ | ♪ 我站在你爱的小角落里 ♪ |
[1:22:43] | ♪ And I turn ♪ | ♪ 我转身 ♪ |
[1:22:45] | ♪ And I walk ♪ | ♪ 我迈步 ♪ |
[1:22:47] | ♪ And I move into the wind ♪ | ♪ 消失在风中 ♪ |
[1:22:53] | ♪ I walk until ♪ | ♪ 我一直走 ♪ |
[1:22:55] | ♪ The wind turns with me ♪ | ♪ 走到风与我同行 ♪ |
[1:23:59] | ♪ And I turn ♪ | ♪ 我转身 ♪ |
[1:24:02] | ♪ And I walk ♪ | ♪ 我迈步 ♪ |
[1:24:04] | ♪ And I move into the wind ♪ | ♪ 消失在风中 ♪ |
[1:24:10] | ♪ I walk until ♪ | ♪ 我一直走 ♪ |
[1:24:12] | ♪ The wind turns with me ♪ | ♪ 走到风与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:19] | ♪ And I turn ♪ | ♪ 我转身 ♪ |
[1:24:21] | ♪ And I walk ♪ | ♪ 我迈步 ♪ |
[1:24:23] | ♪ And I move into the wind ♪ | ♪ 消失在风中 ♪ |
[1:24:29] | ♪ I walk until ♪ | ♪ 我一直走 ♪ |
[1:24:32] | ♪ The wind turns with me ♪ | ♪ 走到风与我同行 ♪ |