英文名称:Princess of the Row
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Some people that see me… | 有些人看到我 |
[00:45] | they might think my life’s dirt. | 他们可能会觉得我的生活卑微如尘土 |
[00:51] | But I always thought of my life like a fairytale story. | 但是我一直觉得我的生活就像是童话故事 |
[00:55] | You know, the kind with a princess… | 就是那种有公主 |
[01:00] | …and her magical friend. | 和她神奇的朋友的 |
[01:06] | The problem with people is | 人们的问题是 |
[01:09] | they see what they want to see. | 他们只能看到他们想看到的 |
[01:13] | And they think they know me. | 他们以为他们了解我 |
[01:16] | Get your ass out of my way! I got a job to do. | 给我滚开 我还有工作要做 |
[01:20] | But the truth is… they don’t. | 但事实是 他们不了解 |
[01:26] | Let go of my damn stick, man! | 放开我的棍子 老兄 |
[01:28] | Let go of my motherfucking ass stick. | 他妈的放开我的棍子 |
[01:30] | Didn’t I tell your motherfucking ass | 我他妈没告诉过你吗 |
[01:32] | …if you don’t leave my damn stick alone. | 如果你再碰我的棍子 |
[01:33] | Put your fat finger on him again, and I’ll break it off. | 再用你的肥手指碰他 我就折断它 |
[01:38] | Hey, what the fuck’s going on? Hey! | 喂 咋回事 |
[01:40] | I’ll report your ass to the veterans’ place! | 我要向退伍军人协会举报你 |
[01:41] | They know me down there! They’ll arrest your ass! | 他们认识我 他们会把你抓起来 |
[01:44] | – Get you locked the fuck up! – I’m a vet too, brother. | -然后把你关起来 -我也是老兵 兄弟 |
[01:47] | That’s me. My name’s Alicia. | 那就是我 我的名字是艾丽西亚 |
[01:50] | Yeah. You gotta leave me the fuck alone! | 没错 你他妈离我远点 |
[01:52] | You take that crazy motherfucker with you. | 你快把那个疯子带走 |
[01:54] | That guy next to me? | 我旁边那个人吗 |
[01:57] | That’s Sergeant Beaumont Willis III. | 他是博蒙特·威利斯三世中士 |
[02:01] | Whatever you thinkin’ about him, you wrong. | 不管你在怎么想他 你都错了 |
[02:05] | Alright. So, ugh, where was I? | 好了 我说到哪了 |
[02:07] | He’s going in to battle. | 他要上战场了 |
[02:09] | Into battle? Okay. | 上战场 好的 |
[02:11] | He’s a myth weaver. | 他是一个童话编织者 |
[02:12] | So, the warrior goes back… | 所以 战士回去了 |
[02:14] | A storyteller. | 一个讲故事的人 |
[02:17] | He’s more. He’s my dad. | 不止如此 他是我爸 |
[02:22] | ♪ Man or monster Flesh and bone ♪ | ♪ 人或怪物血肉之躯 ♪ |
[02:26] | ♪ Saint or sinner Heaven knows ♪ | ♪ 圣人还是罪人天知道 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ Dirty fingers Bloody hands ♪ | ♪ 脏兮兮的手指 沾满鲜血的手 ♪ |
[02:34] | ♪ Phantom whispers On the wind ♪ | ♪ 幽灵在风中低语 ♪ |
[02:38] | – Hi, Princess. – Hi. | -嗨 公主 -嗨 |
[02:40] | ♪ I’m a key ♪ | ♪ 我是钥匙 ♪ |
[02:44] | He’s so cute. | 他好可爱 |
[02:45] | ♪ I got no one ♪ | ♪ 我无依无靠 ♪ |
[02:47] | ♪ Ain’t nobody savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪ |
[02:50] | ♪ Ain’t nobody savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ I’m a key ♪ | ♪ 我是钥匙 ♪ |
[03:01] | ♪ I got no one ♪ | ♪ 我无依无靠 ♪ |
[03:03] | ♪ Ain’t nobody savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪ |
[03:07] | ♪ Ain’t nobody savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪ |
[03:11] | ♪ Ain’t nobody Savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪ |
[03:15] | ♪ Ain’t nobody Savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ Ain’t nobody Savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪ |
[03:22] | ♪ Savin’ me ♪ | ♪ 拯救我 ♪ |
[03:50] | That’s right. It’s your birthday. | 是的 今天是你生日 |
[03:56] | Mm-mm. Not yet. | 还不行 |
[03:59] | I have to light it first. | 我得先点蜡烛 |
[04:01] | I’ve got a match round here somewhere. | 我记得哪块有根火柴 |
[04:04] | Need a light? | 要火吗 |
[04:08] | How you doing, Alicia? Sergeant. | 你们好吗 艾丽西亚 中士 |
[04:10] | You trespassing. | 你这是非法侵入 |
[04:11] | Don’t nobody wanna mess with my shit. | 没人想动我东西的 |
[04:12] | I hurt somebody mess with my shit! | 谁动我东西我就揍谁 |
[04:14] | I’m not messing with your stuff. | 我没有乱动你东西 |
[04:15] | Nobody’s messing with your stuff. | 没人动你的东西 |
[04:16] | I fought in Fallujah. | 我在费卢杰打过仗 |
[04:17] | That’s right! You’re a hero. | 没错 你是一个英雄 |
[04:20] | I appreciate your service, Sir! | 我感谢你对国家的贡献 先生 |
[04:27] | Alicia, you know that there’s a shelter… | 艾丽西亚 你知道是有个庇护所的 |
[04:29] | He don’t like shelters. | 他不喜欢庇护所 |
[04:30] | But we understand kids a lot more than those city counselors do. | 但我们比市里那些辅导员更了解孩子 |
[04:35] | We’re here to keep families together. | 我们不会拆散家人 |
[04:39] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[04:43] | Well, if you ever need anything, my number’s on the card. | 如果你需要什么 名片上有我的电话 |
[04:47] | Just give me a call. Okay? | 给我来个电话 好吗 |
[04:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:54] | Okay. Y’all take care of each other now. Okay? | 好了 你们要照顾好彼此 好吗 |
[04:58] | Happy birthday, Sergeant. | 生日快乐 中士 |
[05:06] | Happy birthday, Dad. | 生日快乐 爸 |
[05:09] | Go on. Blow it out. | 去吧 吹了它 |
[05:21] | I found this place the other day. | 我前几天发现的这个地方 |
[05:26] | Figured we’d spend the night off skid row for your birthday. | 想着你生日时我们可以在贫民区外过一夜 |
[05:39] | I know you are tired. | 我知道你累了 |
[05:49] | Dad, come on. | 爸 快来 |
[06:03] | You used to read to me at bedtime. | 你以前会在睡前给我读故事 |
[06:07] | Now I’ll read to you. | 现在我读给你听 |
[06:11] | This is something I just wrote. | 这是我刚写的 |
[06:15] | “Change was blowing in like a summer storm.” | “改变如夏日风暴般袭来” |
[06:19] | “It was time to take the unicorn away.” | “是时候把独角兽带走” |
[06:23] | “Away from this purgatory.” | “远离这炼狱” |
[06:26] | “For a girl her age,” | “对于一个她这年纪的女孩来说” |
[06:29] | “the princess’ plan was very clever.” | “公主的计划很聪明” |
[06:31] | “Using a painter’s brush on her unicorn,” | “用画刷在她的独角兽身上涂抹” |
[06:36] | “she would create a new painted pony” | “她会创造出一匹新的彩绘小马” |
[06:39] | – “as a gift to our neighbors…” – Painted ponies. | -“作为给我们邻居的礼物” -彩绘小马 |
[06:45] | Just like on the merry-go-round. | 就像旋转木马上的一样 |
[06:53] | I used to work at a merry-go-round, in the back of the zoo. | 我以前在动物园后面的旋转木马工作 |
[07:00] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[07:06] | You’re my princess. | 你是我的公主 |
[07:14] | I love it when you come back to me. | 我喜欢你回到我身边 |
[07:21] | We just had to get you off of skid row. | 我们得把你从贫民区弄出来 |
[07:26] | Dad, one day, I’m gonna take you out of this place for good. | 爸 总有一天 我会带你永远离开这里 |
[07:30] | And then you’ll get better. | 然后你会好起来的 |
[07:33] | No more crazy stuff. | 不会再疯癫了 |
[07:38] | I like that dream. | 我喜欢那个梦 |
[07:43] | That’s a good dream. | 那是个好梦 |
[07:46] | We stick together. | 我们相依为命 |
[07:51] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[07:53] | No man left behind. | 不抛弃 不放弃 |
[07:55] | That’s what you taught me, right? | 那是你教我的 对吗 |
[08:03] | Dad? | 爸 |
[08:16] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[08:19] | Just go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[09:10] | Wakey, wakey. It’s your wake-up call. | 醒醒 醒醒 这是你们的叫醒呼叫 |
[09:13] | – Come on. – Dad, wake up. | -出来吧 -爸 醒醒 |
[09:15] | – Get your asses out. – Dad, wake up. Come on. | -快给我滚出来 -爸 醒醒 |
[09:17] | Y’all the ones been stealing my copper? Huh? | 一直偷我铜的是你们吗 |
[09:20] | Here. Let me help you with the door, Sir. How’s that? | 来让我帮你开门 先生 怎么样 |
[09:23] | Now let me make this shit real simple for you. Alright? | 现在让我给你们说得直白点 好吗 |
[09:26] | – You got about 10 seconds… – Dad, let’s go! | -你有10秒钟 -爸 我们走 |
[09:27] | …to get your fucking asses moving | 给我滚出来 |
[09:29] | before I start pulling fucking triggers. Alright? | 在我扣动扳机之前 好吗 |
[09:32] | Get all your shit out of there. Let’s go. | 把你的破烂都拿出来 快 |
[09:37] | There you go. Get all your stuff. You got it? | 这就对了 把你们的东西都拿好 明白吗 |
[09:39] | – Come on, man. Let’s go. – Dad, let’s go. | -伙计 快点走 -爸 我们走 |
[09:43] | – The fuck you doing, man? – Dad! | -你他妈在干什么 -爸 |
[09:44] | Back the fuck up. | 给我他妈退后 |
[09:46] | Please sir, he don’t know what he’s doing! | 先生不要 他不知道自己在做什么 |
[09:47] | – Dad!! – Back the fuck up, now! | -爸 -给我退后 马上 |
[09:49] | Sir, he don’t know what he’s doing! | 先生 他不知道自己在做什么 |
[09:51] | It’s double-aught buckshot, it’ll | 这是双发铅弹 它会 |
[09:52] | blow your ass right in fucking half, man. | 把你的屁股打成两半的 伙计 |
[09:53] | – Dad. – Man, get the fuck back, man! | -爸 -伙计 往后退 |
[09:55] | Dad! | 爸 |
[10:03] | – God damn. – Dad. | -该死的 -爸 |
[10:10] | Dad, give me the gun. | 爸 把枪给我 |
[10:14] | Dad, everything’s alright. | 爸 没事的 |
[10:19] | I promise you, no one’s messing with us. | 我向你保证 没人在惹我们 |
[10:23] | Dad. Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[10:27] | Bastards! | 杂种 |
[10:32] | Dad, come on. | 爸 快来 |
[10:36] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[10:44] | Come on. Come on! Let’s go. | 快来 快来 我们走 |
[11:09] | You scared the shit out of me! Never do that again! | 你吓死我了 再也不要那么做了 |
[11:15] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[11:51] | Now hurry up. I already got to get back to work. | 快点 我得回去工作了 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry, Aunt Tammy. | 对不起 塔米阿姨 |
[11:54] | Look, don’t start with that bullshit! | 听着 别跟我来这套 |
[11:56] | I’m so sick of this shit. Why you can’t just do right? | 我受够了 为什么你不能正常点 |
[11:58] | – It was his birthday! – I don’t care about his birthday. | -今天是他的生日 -我不在乎他的生日 |
[12:03] | You know how many times this month | 你知道这是这个月第几次了 |
[12:05] | I had to leave work to come down here and get your ass? | 我不得不翘班来这里接你 |
[12:08] | And you gonna pay for it? That’s money out of my damn pocket. | 你会付钱吗 那是我口袋里的钱 |
[12:11] | Nah. You ain’t gonna pay for shit, | 不 你什么都不会付 |
[12:13] | ’cause you can’t do shit except fail all your damn classes. | 因为你除了挂科什么都不会做 |
[12:18] | You down here so much, | 你整天来这里 |
[12:19] | you might as well be homeless your goddamn self. | 你他妈不如也当个流浪汉 |
[12:23] | That’s what you want? | 那就是你想要的吗 |
[12:27] | Be homeless? Living on the street? | 无家可归 流落街头 |
[12:33] | Stupid ass. | 蠢货 |
[12:43] | Fuck it. I ain’t your mom. | 操 我又不是你妈 |
[12:47] | I got to take care of your ass. | 我还得照顾你 |
[12:51] | I’m taking your ass back to the shelter. | 我要把你送回庇护所 |
[12:55] | Go ahead. Then you won’t get your welfare check. | 随你 那你就拿不到你的福利支票了 |
[12:58] | Who you talking to, bitch? | 你在跟谁说话 贱人 |
[13:03] | Oh, sweetie, you ain’t even worth the money. | 哦 亲爱的 你根本不值那钱 |
[13:09] | You little bitch! Go ahead and run! | 你个小贱人 跑吧 |
[13:13] | Don’t nobody give a fuck about you! | 没人在乎你 |
[13:26] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[13:26] | Not your room. It’s not your room. | 不是你的房间 那不是你的房间 |
[13:29] | If you want your allowance, you will make your bed. | 如果你想要零花钱 就得自己铺床 |
[13:31] | What a bunch of bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[13:32] | Every morning. And it’s not bullshit. | 每天早上 还有那不是狗屁 |
[13:36] | Okay, so your aunt called me. | 你阿姨给我打电话了 |
[13:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:43] | Guess. | 你猜 |
[13:46] | You didn’t get along? | 你们合不来吗 |
[13:51] | Well, you’re going to have to tell me, | 你得告诉我 |
[13:51] | did she act inappropriately? | 她有没有行为不当 |
[13:57] | This is what? Three places in six months. | 这是什么 六个月里换的第三个地方了 |
[14:03] | The Johnsons. The Dwyers. Aunt Tammy. | 约翰逊家 德怀尔家 塔米阿姨 |
[14:09] | – Don’t you want a home? – I got a home. | -你不想要个家吗 -我有家 |
[14:12] | Skid row? It’s not a home. | 贫民窟吗 那不是一个家 |
[14:15] | Not for a 12-year-old girl. | 对一个12岁的女孩来说不是 |
[14:20] | Alright. This, it’s not for kids. | 行了 这个 不是给小孩用的 |
[14:25] | But I want you to keep it with you all the time. | 但我要你一直带着它 |
[14:29] | You can sleep in your old bedroom tonight. | 你今晚可以睡在你以前的卧室 |
[14:35] | Okay, Magdalene. We’ll figure this out. | 好 马格德琳 我们会想出办法的 |
[14:38] | It’s called a conversation. Two ways. | 这叫做谈话 双向的 |
[14:52] | I hope the drive wasn’t too long. | 我希望车程不是太长 |
[14:54] | Oh, no. No. Not at all. | 不 不 一点也不 |
[14:56] | Alicia, I want you to meet the Austins. | 艾丽西亚 我希望你认识下奥斯汀夫妇 |
[14:59] | This is John and Carolina. | 这是约翰和卡罗琳纳 |
[15:02] | Um, they have worked with us in the foster system, what? | 他们和我们在收养系统上合作了有 |
[15:05] | Twenty years? | 二十年了 |
[15:07] | Hello, Alicia. It’s good to meet you. | 你好 艾丽西亚 很高兴见到你 |
[15:09] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[15:11] | Uh, Ms. Rodriguez showed us one of | 罗德里格斯女士给我们看了 |
[15:14] | your short stories about the unicorn. | 你写的关于独角兽的短篇小说 |
[15:17] | It was beautiful. | 写得太美了 |
[15:19] | This young lady also won Best Short Story | 这位年轻女士还在洛杉矶青少年作家节 |
[15:21] | at the LA Youth Writers’ Festival. | 上赢得了最佳短篇小说奖 |
[15:23] | Oh, congratulations! I know that festival. | 恭喜你 我知道那个节 |
[15:25] | It’s very hard to get into, and much harder to win anything. | 很难入选的 想赢得任何奖项就更难了 |
[15:28] | John’s a really successful writer. | 约翰是一位非常成功的作家 |
[15:30] | Two bestsellers. Lots of awards. | 写出过两本畅销书 获奖无数 |
[15:33] | I write for old people. | 我的书都是写给老人看的 |
[15:35] | Your stories are much more exciting. | 还是你的故事更精彩 |
[15:40] | You said her father was ill? | 你说她的父亲生病了是吗 |
[15:42] | In 2009 he suffered a | 他2009年在伊拉克服役时 |
[15:44] | traumatic brain injury while serving in Iraq. | 遭受了创伤性脑损伤 |
[15:46] | And when he came home | 而在回国后 |
[15:47] | he developed severe PTSD. | 他又出现了严重的创伤后应激障碍 |
[15:49] | Certain triggers set him off. | 某些诱因会刺激到他 |
[15:51] | And he has episodes. Really bad ones. | 使他病情发作 症状极其严重 |
[15:54] | So why isn’t he in a facility? | 那他为什么不在福利机构里呢 |
[15:56] | Doesn’t he get a pension from the military? | 他没有得到军队的抚恤金吗 |
[15:58] | There is money in his VA account. | 他VA账户里是有钱的 |
[16:00] | And the truth is every time they try to help him | 事实是每次他们想要帮他 |
[16:02] | he just runs away. | 他都逃走了 |
[16:05] | Does he recognize her? | 那他能认出她吗 |
[16:07] | It’s… complicated. | 不好说 |
[16:18] | The Austins really liked you. | 奥斯汀夫妇非常喜欢你 |
[16:23] | They want you to come live with them. | 他们想让你搬去跟他们一起住 |
[16:25] | See if it’s a good fit. | 看看相处是否融洽 |
[16:27] | And believe it or not | 还有不管你信不信 |
[16:27] | you’re the first girl they’ve had. | 你是他们领养的第一个女孩 |
[16:29] | So, you might actually get spoiled for once. | 所以这回 你可能真要被宠坏了 |
[16:32] | You know how this is going to turn out. | 你知道结局会是什么样的 |
[16:34] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[16:38] | The Austins live up north. On a coastal town. | 奥斯汀夫妇住在北边的一个沿海城市 |
[16:42] | It’s beautiful, right by the beach. | 他们家很美 就在海滩边上 |
[16:45] | But it’s 10 hours away. | 不过离这儿有10小时的车程 |
[16:48] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:49] | Alicia. I just want to take care of you. | 艾丽西亚 我只是想要照顾好你 |
[16:51] | My dad takes care of me! | 我爸会照顾我的 |
[16:53] | No. He doesn’t. Not if he’s living on the street. | 不 他不能 如果他还住在街上的话 |
[16:57] | To hell with this place! | 让这地方去死吧 |
[16:58] | Not if he can’t get a job. | 如果他找不到工作的话 |
[17:01] | Not if he can’t finish a sentence. | 如果他说不完整一句话的话 |
[17:05] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[17:07] | No. | 不 |
[17:08] | Get the hell out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[17:11] | No. | 不 |
[18:33] | I’m sure you must be hungry after the long drive up. | 我想坐了那么久的车你肯定饿了 |
[18:38] | I heard you like mac ‘n’ cheese? | 听说你爱吃奶酪通心粉是吗 |
[18:40] | I’ve got some hot, straight out of the oven | 我这有些热的 刚从烤箱里拿出来的 |
[18:44] | with extra stuff on top? | 上面还加了些料 |
[18:47] | The way you like it, right? | 你喜欢这么吃的 对吧 |
[18:49] | You hungry, Princess? | 你饿了吗 小公主 |
[18:52] | – I sure am. – He’s always hungry. | -我肯定是饿了 -他一直都是饿的 |
[19:04] | What’s the matter, sweetie? Not hungry? | 怎么了 宝贝 你不饿吗 |
[19:06] | My name’s Alicia. | 我的名字是艾丽西亚 |
[19:09] | Um, can I make you something else? | 那我给你做点别的好吗 |
[19:15] | Want to hear a joke? | 想听个笑话吗 |
[19:17] | – Oh, John. – Oh, come on. Just one. | -约翰 -拜托 就一个 |
[19:21] | What… | 什么 |
[19:24] | – Wait a minute. I forgot the joke. – I… I… | -等下 我忘了 -我 我 |
[19:29] | No, I got it. Yeah. | 我想起来了 没错 |
[19:30] | What did the mama cow say to the baby cow after midnight? | 午夜之后奶牛妈妈会对奶牛宝宝说什么 |
[19:33] | You know this one. | 你知道这个的 |
[19:35] | It’s pasture bedtime. | 到牧场休息时间了 |
[19:38] | Pasture. Get it? | 牧场 听懂了吗 |
[19:40] | Pasture’s like, uh, a field where cows hang out during the day. | 牧场就是一个 白天放牧奶牛的地方 |
[19:44] | Okay, okay, okay. Look, look. I am so sorry. Okay? | 好了 可以了 听着 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[19:48] | I apologize for all these ridiculous old man jokes | 我为你将不得不忍受的所有 |
[19:51] | – that you’re going to have to endure. – Oh, come on. | -这些荒唐的老掉牙的笑话而道歉 -拜托 |
[19:53] | That was very funny. | 那明明很好笑 |
[19:54] | – Nobody with a sense of humor laughed. – I did. | -没有一个有幽默感的人会笑 -我就笑了 |
[19:56] | Further proves my point. | 进一步证明了我的观点 |
[19:58] | Okay. Hear this. | 好吧 听听这个 |
[20:00] | Why did the cow cross the road? | 为什么奶牛要过马路 |
[20:02] | John, stop. | 约翰 可以了 |
[20:05] | To get to the udder side. | 因为要去另一边 |
[20:07] | You know, this is like farm-style water-boarding. | 你知道吗 这就像是农场版的水刑 |
[20:10] | I’m not talking to you anymore. | 我不跟你讲话了 |
[20:18] | I want you to meet another special part of our family. | 我想让你见见我们家的另一位特殊成员 |
[20:25] | This is Ruby. | 这是鲁比 |
[21:22] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[21:25] | I just wanted to make sure that… | 我只是想来看看 |
[21:28] | Well, that you’re all settled in. | 看来你已经都安顿好了 |
[21:30] | If you need anything, okay, just ask us. Okay? | 如果你需要什么 就直接告诉我们 好吗 |
[21:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[21:43] | Why did you choose to write about a unicorn? | 为什么你选择写独角兽的故事呢 |
[21:51] | My dad always used to take me to the merry-go-round. | 我爸过去常常带我去坐旋转木马 |
[21:55] | I liked the unicorn the best. | 我最喜欢里面的独角兽 |
[21:57] | He’d make up stories about them. | 他常常给它们编故事 |
[22:02] | So, he’s a storyteller, too, huh? | 所以他也是个很会讲故事的人 是吗 |
[22:06] | Best there ever was. | 史上最棒的 |
[22:11] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[22:13] | – Hey, can I ask you something? – Sure. | -嘿 我能问你个问题吗 -当然可以 |
[22:16] | – Magdalene said you only fostered boys. – Right. | -马格德琳说你们只收养过男孩 -没错 |
[22:19] | Why’d you never have a girl before? | 为什么你们之前从未有过女孩呢 |
[22:26] | just never thought that much about it before, I guess. | 我想大概是之前没有怎么那样想过 |
[22:30] | Then there was you. | 现在有你了 |
[22:34] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[22:45] | Alicia? | 艾丽西亚 |
[22:49] | Alicia? | 艾丽西亚 |
[23:25] | Now arriving, downtown Los Angeles. | 现在到达的是 洛杉矶市中心 |
[23:35] | Dad! Dad, wake up! Dad, come on! | 爸 爸 醒醒 爸 快起来 |
[23:38] | Magdalene’s going to come here looking. | 马格德琳马上就要来找我了 |
[23:40] | I know she is! | 我知道她会的 |
[23:41] | We got to go to the VA and get your money | 我们得去VA取你的钱 |
[23:42] | so we can get out of the city! | 那样我们就能离开这座城市了 |
[23:44] | Hey, what the fuck! I kill you motherfuckas! | 嘿搞什么 我要杀了你们这帮混账东西 |
[23:46] | I kill you, Haji! | 我要杀了你 哈吉 |
[23:48] | Don’t fuck around with this shit! Bring my squad! | 别他妈乱来 把我小队带来 |
[23:50] | – Gerald! Where’s that VA office? – The va? | -杰拉德 VA办事处在哪里 -哪个VA |
[23:52] | The VA! They know you there. | 就那个 认识你的那个 |
[23:53] | It’s on Wilshire and Sepulveda. | 在威尔谢尔大道和塞普尔维达大道交界处 |
[23:55] | Shadow people coming. We roll! We roll! | 影人来了 我们行动 我们行动 |
[24:00] | Fucking roll. | 他妈的行动 |
[24:01] | Dad! | 爸 |
[24:07] | Come on! | 快走 |
[24:19] | Alicia! Alicia. | 艾丽西亚 艾丽西亚 |
[24:28] | Excuse me, Sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[24:29] | Uh, have you seen a little girl? She was visiting her dad. | 你有见过一个小女孩吗 她来找她爸的 |
[24:32] | Nah. I haven’t. | 没 没见过 |
[24:34] | She came through, and all of his stuff is missing. | 她来过 然后她爸的东西就都没了 |
[24:37] | – So. – Uh, I just moved in. I got to unpack. | -所以 -我才刚搬进来 我得整理行李了 |
[24:40] | You know he’s dangerous. | 你要知道他很危险 |
[24:42] | She’s a little girl. He cannot take care of her! | 她只是个小女孩 他照顾不了她 |
[24:44] | You have a great day, Ma’am. | 祝你今天过得愉快 女士 |
[24:46] | Okay. Thank you. Thank you for nothing. | 好吧 谢谢 谢谢你什么都不说 |
[25:21] | Excuse me, my dad needs to get his money… | 打扰一下 我爸要取他的钱 |
[25:22] | Okay. Put your name down. | 好 写下你的名字 |
[25:38] | Dad. We need to practice what you’re going to say. Okay? | 爸 我们得排练一遍你要说的话 好吗 |
[25:41] | You go in there and act confident. | 你过去然后表现得自信点 |
[25:45] | Is that your dad? | 那是你爸吗 |
[25:48] | That’s nice. You know, you come down here with him. | 真好 我是指 你陪他过来这件事 |
[25:51] | There’s not a lot of family members do that. | 很少有家人这么做 |
[25:54] | We used to… We used to be a family. | 我们过去 我们过去是一个大家庭 |
[25:57] | You know, like all the soldiers, | 就是所有士兵 |
[25:59] | when they’re together. They’re family. | 当他们在一起时 他们就是一家人 |
[26:01] | When we get out, we don’t have many people, | 我们出国后 没有多少人 |
[26:04] | who can… who we can rely on like that, you know? | 能 能让我们那样依靠 |
[26:07] | Dad, Dad. Shh-shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 爸 爸 没事的 没事 |
[26:12] | You know, they got a couple of | 你知道 他们对 |
[26:13] | resources for guys who are out on the streets. | 无家可归的老兵有不少福利的 |
[26:15] | Go bug someone else. | 去烦别人吧 |
[26:17] | I… I’m just making conversation. You know? | 我只是在聊天 好吗 |
[26:19] | Guys like us, you know, we come | 像我们这样的人 |
[26:21] | from this fraternity of brotherhood. | 我们都来自这个友爱的兄弟会 |
[26:22] | And then, all of a sudden, | 然后 突然之间 |
[26:23] | when we get out, there’s not much left. | 我们出国后 所剩无几 |
[26:25] | The VA is tough on you, too. | VA也不拿你当回事 |
[26:27] | Excuse me, are you Alicia Willis? | 请问 你是艾丽西亚·威利斯吗 |
[26:31] | I’ve spoken to your counselor, Ms. Rodriguez. | 我刚和你的辅导员罗德里格斯通过电话 |
[26:33] | Can you please come with me? | 能请你跟我来一下吗 |
[26:35] | No. I ain’t going. | 不 我不去 |
[26:38] | It’s okay, we’ll get you someplace safe. | 没事的 我们会把你带到安全的地方 |
[26:41] | How about us? We’ve been waiting around for hours. | 我们呢 我们已经在这里等了几个小时了 |
[26:43] | Ain’t nobody come out to talk to us. | 完全没有人过问我们 |
[26:45] | Oh, what the fuck is this? | 这他妈是要干啥 |
[26:46] | You bring the goddamn rent-a-cops out on me? | 你是要让这些保安来对付我吗 |
[26:49] | Get the fuck away from me, pal. I swear to God, | 你他妈离我远点 伙计 我对上帝发誓 |
[26:51] | I’ll take your goddamn arm off! | 我会把你胳膊卸下来的 |
[26:53] | You too! I got 14 kills, | 还有你 我杀过14个人 |
[26:55] | and every one of them was fucking messy, guys. | 他们每一个都死得很惨 伙计们 |
[26:57] | I want to go see my fucking counselor. | 我也要见我的顾问 |
[27:00] | And I want to fucking see him now. | 而且我他妈现在就要见他 |
[27:07] | Hey. Hey, stop! | 嘿 嘿 站住 |
[27:15] | This way. | 走这边 |
[27:18] | Come on. Go, go. | 快 快跑 快跑 |
[27:31] | You ain’t fooling nobody. You ain’t fooling nobody. | 你们骗不了任何人 你们骗不了任何人 |
[27:34] | Go! | 跑 |
[27:44] | You won’t be in trouble if you come out! | 你们出来 不会有任何麻烦的 |
[27:49] | Damm it. | 该死 |
[27:57] | Hi. Uh, Magdalene Rodriguez, | 你好 我是马格德琳·罗德里格斯 |
[27:58] | from Child Services. | 来自儿童福利中心 |
[28:00] | I’m here for Alicia Willis and her dad, Bo. | 我来这儿找艾丽西亚·威利斯和她爸波 |
[28:11] | If this is what patience is… waiting. | 如果这就是耐心的话 等待 |
[28:19] | I’m working on my anger issues. | 我正在调节我的易怒问题 |
[28:51] | ♪ When the dark Is all around me ♪ | ♪ 当黑夜笼罩着我 ♪ |
[28:59] | ♪ And the cold is at my door ♪ | ♪ 寒冷向我袭来 ♪ |
[29:06] | ♪ When I need someone to take me ♪ | ♪ 能否有人带我离开 ♪ |
[29:13] | ♪ ‘Cause I just can’t take No more ♪ | ♪ 因为我已无力承受 ♪ |
[29:20] | – Magdalene, it’s John. – John. | -马格德琳 我是约翰 -约翰 |
[29:23] | Listen. Uh, I’ve been thinking, you know, | 听着 我在想 你知道的 |
[29:26] | and, uh, honestly, I… I just | 说实话 我只是 |
[29:29] | don’t think this is such a good fit. | 不觉得我们能融洽相处 |
[29:33] | We are absolutely going to find her. | 我们绝对会找到她的 |
[29:34] | This is not the first time she’s done this. | 这不是她第一次干这事了 |
[29:36] | Frankly, I just don’t think we can handle it right now. | 坦白说我不觉得我们现在能应付得来这个 |
[29:41] | Uh, we wish Alicia all the best. And, uh… | 我们祝艾丽西亚一切顺利 然后 |
[29:45] | thanks for your help. And, uh… | 谢谢你的帮助 还有 |
[29:47] | – John, just… – I’m sorry. Bye-bye. | -约翰 就 -我很抱歉 再见 |
[29:50] | Wait, wait, wait. John… | 等等 等等 约翰 |
[29:58] | Really? Just like that? | 真的吗 就像那样吗 |
[30:03] | John, it was 30 years ago. | 约翰 那是30年前的事了 |
[30:07] | When are you going to let it go? | 你什么时候才能放下 |
[30:16] | ♪ I took the path That’s long and winding ♪ | ♪ 我踏上漫长而蜿蜒的旅程 ♪ |
[30:24] | ♪ Tried to find a better place ♪ | ♪ 寻找容身之处 ♪ |
[30:32] | ♪ From where All my ghosts are hiding ♪ | ♪ 那里梦魇无踪 ♪ |
[30:39] | ♪ But I got lost along the way ♪ | ♪ 但我迷失了方向 ♪ |
[30:46] | ♪ Who is gonna show me ♪ | ♪ 谁能为我引路 ♪ |
[30:53] | ♪ A place where broken souls Can find their peace ♪ | ♪ 让破碎的灵魂回归安宁 ♪ |
[31:00] | ♪ And who ♪ | ♪ 谁会 ♪ |
[31:03] | ♪ Is gonna go with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[31:07] | ♪ When the streets Are full of monsters ♪ | ♪ 当街上怪物横行 ♪ |
[31:11] | ♪ Lighting fire In the dumpsters ♪ | ♪ 在垃圾箱里点起了火 ♪ |
[31:15] | ♪ Oh-oh, walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[31:18] | ♪ When I can’t find my feet ♪ | ♪ 当我不知所措 ♪ |
[31:22] | ♪ When I’m too scared to see ♪ | ♪ 当我对前路 ♪ |
[31:26] | ♪ What’s ahead of me ♪ | ♪ 心生恐惧 ♪ |
[31:32] | ♪ Won’t you walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行好吗 ♪ |
[31:37] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[31:40] | I’m stuck on my story. | 我卡文了 |
[31:42] | The princess’ plan didn’t work. | 小公主的计划行不通 |
[31:50] | What’s she going to do now? | 那她接下来要怎么办 |
[31:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:00] | That’s why I need you to help me. | 所以我需要你帮我 |
[32:03] | Can you help me figure it out? | 你能帮我想想吗 |
[32:19] | And the king says, “I have to know who saved my life.” | 然后国王说道 “我必须知道是谁救了我” |
[32:24] | – And guess who it was? – Who? | -猜猜是谁救了他 -谁 |
[32:27] | It was the princess. | 是公主 |
[32:29] | And you want to know what the best part is? | 你想知道最精彩的部分是什么吗 |
[32:34] | You’re the princess. | 你就是那个公主 |
[32:58] | Where the queen at? | 皇后在哪 |
[33:04] | The queen? | 皇后 |
[33:06] | I remember a queen. Where she at? | 我记得有个皇后 她在哪 |
[33:16] | She left. | 她离开了 |
[33:20] | Drank an evil potion. | 她喝下了邪恶的药水 |
[33:23] | Made her love it more than she loved her own daughter. | 让她爱它胜过了爱她的女儿 |
[33:26] | So she left. | 所以她离开了 |
[34:07] | I think the blonde girl was cuter though. | 不过我觉得那个金发姑娘更靓 |
[34:09] | She was bad. | 她很逊啊 |
[34:11] | I was gonna… What? Who the fuck are they? | 我本来要 什么情况 那他妈是谁 |
[34:27] | Cooper! Red! Go on three! | 库珀 莱德 三个一起上 |
[34:32] | Kick his ass, man! | 揍他 |
[34:41] | Welcome to the beat down, motherfucker! | 尝尝被打趴的滋味吧 混蛋 |
[34:43] | Damn! That looked good! | 这看上去太赞了 |
[34:45] | Fucking homeless, bro! | 他妈的流浪汉 |
[34:49] | Stupid as shit, bro. | 真他妈蠢 |
[35:08] | That shit was crazy! | 这货真疯 |
[35:13] | Yo! Fuck this guy! | 操他妈的 |
[35:16] | Hey, know what time it is?! | 知道接下来是什么时候了吗 |
[35:18] | What time is it, bro? | 是什么时候了 兄弟 |
[35:19] | It’s time to water the fucking homeless garden. | 到给流浪汉浇水的时候了 |
[35:21] | That’s what time it is. | 就是该做这个的时候了 |
[35:23] | Hey. Drinks are on me tonight, dude. | 老兄 今晚我请你喝 |
[35:32] | Get away from him! Get away from him! | 你们都滚开 离他远一点 |
[35:36] | Leave him alone or I’ll shoot you! | 离他远一点 不然我就喷你了 |
[35:38] | I’ll tell the police you molested me! | 我要告诉警察你们猥亵我 |
[35:39] | I swear to God I will! | 我向上帝发誓我会的 |
[35:41] | hey, girl. We’re leaving. | 姑娘 我们这就走 |
[35:42] | Get away from him! | 离他远一点 |
[35:44] | – Get away! – We’re leaving. Okay? | -快滚 -我们这就走 好吗 |
[35:47] | – Leave! – Okay. We’re leaving. | -快走 -好了 我们这就走 |
[35:49] | Let’s go, assholes! | 我们走吧 蠢蛋们 |
[36:03] | Stop it. | 别动 |
[36:06] | Stop it. | 别动 |
[36:09] | Stop it. | 别动 |
[36:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:26] | Why is this hat so important to you? | 为什么这个帽子对你那么重要 |
[36:51] | It’s Alicia. | 我是艾丽西亚 |
[36:55] | You offered to help. | 你说了你能帮我 |
[37:00] | Promise me you won’t split us up. | 向我保证你不会把我俩分开 |
[37:53] | needs some work but it’s safe. | 还需要修整一下 不过这里是安全的 |
[38:04] | There you go. | 你们睡这里 |
[38:07] | You guys are welcome to stay a couple | 在我们理清事情之前 |
[38:09] | of days until we figure things out. | 你们可以在这里住几天 |
[38:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:16] | It looks like you’ve had a long night. So get some rest. | 看上去你们过了个糟糕的晚上 快休息吧 |
[38:30] | Dad. | 爸 |
[38:33] | Dad, come on. | 爸 过来 |
[38:37] | You got to help me out here. | 你得配合我一下 |
[38:42] | Oh, stop. | 别乱碰 |
[38:46] | Raise your arms. | 把胳膊抬起来 |
[38:50] | You need to take off your shirt. | 你得把背心脱掉 |
[39:06] | Take off your shoes. | 把鞋子脱掉 |
[39:10] | You need to take off the rest and get in. | 你需要脱光然后进去 |
[39:35] | You like donuts? | 喜欢甜甜圈吗 |
[39:39] | So, what’s your plan, Alicia? | 你的计划是什么 艾丽西亚 |
[39:42] | It seems like you had a plan. | 看上去你是有计划的 |
[39:47] | Take my dad out of the city. | 带我爸离开这个城市 |
[39:51] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[39:54] | And then he gets better. | 然后他的状况会好转 |
[39:57] | Maybe I get a job somewhere. | 也许我能在哪找个工作 |
[40:00] | And we’ll live together. | 然后我们生活在一起 |
[40:05] | So, what do you want? Like, more than anything? | 你最想要什么 和别的一切比起来 |
[40:13] | Nobody messing with us. | 没有人来惹我们 |
[40:17] | Just want to be with him. | 我只想和他在一起 |
[40:23] | ‘Cause you know, as we sit here, | 你知道在我们坐在这里时 |
[40:26] | Social Services is out looking for you. | 社会福利部门在到处找你 |
[40:30] | And they want to take you away from him. | 他们想把你从他身边带走 |
[40:34] | You know that’s true, right? | 你知道那是真的 对吗 |
[40:38] | And if they do that, then nobody’s looking out for your dad. | 如果他们那么做了 就没人照顾你爸了 |
[40:44] | He doesn’t deserve that. | 他不应该受到那样的对待 |
[40:50] | I may have a solution. | 我可能有个解决的法子 |
[40:56] | In this world, pretty girls such as yourself | 在这世上 像你这样漂亮的姑娘 |
[41:01] | they get their way all the time. | 她们总能得到她们想要的 |
[41:04] | And they get everything. | 她们能得到所有东西 |
[41:06] | Apartments, pretty clothes, | 公寓 漂亮的衣服 |
[41:10] | lot of food, lot of money. | 很多食物 很多钱 |
[41:15] | You know, money changes everything. | 你知道 钱可以改变一切 |
[41:20] | And all they got to do is just be pretty. | 她们要做的就是保持漂亮就好了 |
[41:28] | You’re a pretty girl. | 你也是个漂亮姑娘 |
[41:31] | It’ll be easy for you. | 对你来说很简单的 |
[41:39] | And I got this guy. Really nice guy. | 我这里有个男人 很好的男人 |
[41:43] | With some really nice money. | 很有钱 |
[41:47] | He just wants to spend a little time with a girl. | 他只是想和一个姑娘一起找点乐子 |
[41:54] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[41:58] | Can you be that girl? | 你能当那个姑娘吗 |
[42:02] | For you and your dad? | 为了你和你爸 |
[42:29] | These are all for you. | 这些都是为你准备的 |
[42:32] | Like a princess getting ready for the ball. | 像一个公主准备参加舞会一样 |
[42:40] | Nervous? It’s okay. | 紧张吗 没事的 |
[42:44] | Here. This will make you feel a little less nervous. | 给你这个 这个会让你不那么紧张 |
[43:11] | Now put on one of these beautiful dresses. | 现在挑一条漂亮的裙子穿上 |
[43:14] | And I’ll see you later. | 然后我们一会儿见 |
[44:16] | Are you Candy? | 你是糖糖吗 |
[44:20] | It’s nice to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[44:24] | Here you go, Sarge, got you some food. | 来 中士 我给你拿了点食物过来 |
[44:26] | It’s alright. Just some food, man. | 不用紧张 就是一些食物 |
[44:31] | Here’s a fork. No? No fork? | 这儿有个叉子 不用叉子吗 |
[44:55] | You want something from the store? | 去店里要帮你带点什么吗 |
[44:56] | Yeah. Get me another six. Huh? | 再给我带六个 好吗 |
[45:00] | – Alright. – Yeah. And get some toothpaste. | -好 -再买管牙膏 |
[45:03] | – You’re funny. – Your breath ain’t! | -你真逗 -你的口气不是 |
[45:34] | It’s alright. | 没关系的 |
[45:37] | Shadow people! | 影人 |
[45:40] | They’re killing kids! They planting IEDs. | 他们在杀孩子 他们在安置炸弹 |
[45:43] | hey, hey! Relax, man! Come on, have a seat. | 嘿 放松 来 坐下 |
[45:48] | Hey, sit down. Sarge, c’mon, man. Sit down. It’s alright. | 坐下吧 中士 来坐下 没事的 |
[45:53] | No IEDs here, man. Here, just have your beer. | 这里没有炸弹 来 喝你的啤酒吧 |
[45:56] | Finish your beer, and sit down. C’mon. Calm down. | 喝完你的啤酒 然后坐下冷静下来 |
[45:59] | Need my men. I know that shit. I know that shit! | 我需要我的人 我知道这儿发生了什么 |
[46:01] | Calm down! Here! | 冷静一点 来 |
[46:06] | How about I help you. | 我来帮你怎么样 |
[46:11] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想做了 |
[46:15] | I paid a lot of money for this. Do you want more? | 我为这个付了很多钱的 你想要更多吗 |
[46:20] | Here. Here’s more. Here. | 来 这里有更多 |
[46:28] | Come on, little girl. | 来吧 小姑娘 |
[46:33] | Look! Hey, hey, hey, hey. Sit down. Relax. Hang on. | 听着 坐下 放松一点 |
[46:38] | We need to roll! We need to roll! | 我们要行动 我们要行动 |
[46:46] | Hey, man, sit down and have your beer. Okay? | 伙计 坐下喝你的啤酒 好吗 |
[46:48] | – We need to roll! We need to roll! We need to roll! – Sarge! | -我们要行动 要行动 要行动 -中士 |
[47:14] | – Shit! Shit! – Dad! Dad! | -靠 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[47:18] | Calm down. Get the fuck | 冷静 给我他妈 |
[48:48] | ♪ Wake me up before you leave ♪ | ♪ 在你离开前叫醒我 ♪ |
[48:52] | ♪ I’ll get up harvest the morning ♪ | ♪ 我将起来收获晨光 ♪ |
[48:56] | ♪ Shatter those bad dreams ♪ | ♪ 打破那些让你 ♪ |
[49:00] | ♪ That keep you awake ♪ | ♪ 睡不好的噩梦 ♪ |
[49:02] | ♪ Those dreams I was living in ♪ | ♪ 那些我曾身处其中的噩梦 ♪ |
[49:06] | ♪ Those things I saw there ♪ | ♪ 那些我在那里看到的东西 ♪ |
[49:16] | ♪ Get out into your cities ♪ | ♪ 离开那些来到你的城市 ♪ |
[49:20] | ♪ To your Mountains of concrete ice ♪ | ♪ 来到你的混凝土丛林 ♪ |
[49:24] | ♪ Your calls for a phone ♪ | ♪ 你为了电话多次致电 ♪ |
[49:26] | ♪ Your broken balance Is your only friend now ♪ | ♪ 你被打破的生活是你唯一的朋友 ♪ |
[49:31] | ♪ All is gone ♪ | ♪ 一切都随风而去 ♪ |
[49:33] | ♪ Sever lightly I am the easier ♪ | ♪ 轻轻割裂 我更简单 ♪ |
[49:38] | Our new home. What do you think? | 我们的新家 你觉得怎么样 |
[49:43] | ♪ Winds do change by night ♪ | ♪ 夜晚风向确实会变 ♪ |
[49:46] | ♪ They are funny ♪ | ♪ 他们很滑稽 ♪ |
[49:49] | ♪ Our feet go towards other sides ♪ | ♪ 我们走向了那边 ♪ |
[49:53] | ♪ Where every eye keeps wandering ♪ | ♪ 目光中透露着迷茫 ♪ |
[49:56] | ♪ Oh, grant me the wish that I seek ♪ | ♪ 达成我的愿望吧 ♪ |
[50:00] | ♪ If only for the length that we live on ♪ | ♪ 如果只是为了活得更长一些 ♪ |
[50:04] | ♪ The only soil I’ve known ♪ | ♪ 我唯一了解的土地 ♪ |
[50:07] | ♪ The only blood that’s new ♪ | ♪ 唯一的新生命 ♪ |
[50:16] | ♪ Ooh-ooh, call from beneath where you lay ♪ | ♪ 从你身下传来召唤 ♪ |
[50:21] | ♪ It’s hard to follow the races that got you ♪ | ♪ 很难跟上你的步伐 ♪ |
[50:24] | ♪ The light where they beam them from ♪ | ♪ 光线来处的光 ♪ |
[50:28] | ♪ Is stronger In the atmosphere ♪ | ♪ 在大气中更加耀眼 ♪ |
[50:31] | ♪ I believe in God I believe in hate ♪ | ♪ 我相信上帝我相信仇恨 ♪ |
[50:34] | ♪ I believe there’s something wrong with me ♪ | ♪ 我相信我有哪里不对 ♪ |
[50:48] | ♪ Be my wizard Be my priest ♪ | ♪ 做我的巫师 做我的牧师 ♪ |
[50:54] | ♪ Or be my engineer In charge of my feet ♪ | ♪ 或者做控制我双脚的工程师 ♪ |
[51:01] | ♪ Or take me to the far land ♪ | ♪ 或者将我带去远方 ♪ |
[51:05] | ♪ Where we can break ♪ | ♪ 在那里我们能生存 ♪ |
[51:09] | ♪ Bring ships to the harbor ♪ | ♪ 把船带到港湾 ♪ |
[51:12] | ♪ And commence the race ♪ | ♪ 然后开始比赛吧 ♪ |
[51:34] | I was thinking, I could get a job. | 我在想 我可以找个工作 |
[51:38] | Maybe something with animals. Like dog walking? | 有关动物的 比如遛狗之类的 |
[51:43] | Make some steady money. | 赚些固定收入 |
[51:45] | Then we can get your VA money from somewhere. | 然后我们可以从哪拿到你的退伍费 |
[51:49] | Maybe this town has a VA’s office? | 或许这个镇上也有退伍办公室 |
[51:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[52:17] | ♪ Tide is high And tide is low ♪ | ♪ 潮起又潮落 ♪ |
[52:22] | ♪ I’ll be hanging Around your door ♪ | ♪ 我在你的门外等侯 ♪ |
[52:24] | ♪ When the moon rises and glows ♪ | ♪ 月亮升起亮起 ♪ |
[52:28] | ♪ I may not know how strong the wind blows ♪ | ♪ 我可能不知道这风会有多大 ♪ |
[52:33] | ♪ Sailing to your jagged coast ♪ | ♪ 驶向你参差不齐的海岸 ♪ |
[52:38] | ♪ That’s how I feel about you ♪ | ♪ 这就是我对你的感觉 ♪ |
[52:44] | ♪ That’s how I feel about you ♪ | ♪ 这就是我对你的感觉 ♪ |
[52:49] | ♪ That’s how I feel about you ♪ | ♪ 这就是我对你的感觉 ♪ |
[52:54] | ♪ Stronger than the ocean’s waves ♪ | ♪ 比海浪更加猛烈 ♪ |
[53:09] | ♪ Swinging high And swinging low ♪ | ♪ 起起又伏伏 ♪ |
[53:14] | ♪ I get hung up on your smile ♪ | ♪ 你的笑容让我思绪联翩 ♪ |
[53:17] | ♪ Get lost when it’s gone ♪ | ♪ 不笑又让我失落 ♪ |
[53:20] | ♪ Let me know The travel wouldn’t stop ♪ | ♪ 让我知道这旅程将永不结束 ♪ |
[53:26] | ♪ Right on emotion ♪ | ♪ 情绪到了 ♪ |
[53:28] | ♪ Cry for the moonstones ♪ | ♪ 为月而哭 ♪ |
[53:31] | ♪ It’s all for you I brought you ♪ | ♪ 我带来的都是给你的 ♪ |
[53:36] | ♪ That’s how I feel about you ♪ | ♪ 这就是我对你的感觉 ♪ |
[53:41] | ♪ That’s how I feel ♪ | ♪ 这就是我的感受 ♪ |
[53:46] | ♪ Slightly glad I can’t control this feeling ♪ | ♪ 有些庆幸我不能控制这种感觉 ♪ |
[53:51] | ♪ Tide is high and tide is low ♪ | ♪ 潮起又潮落 ♪ |
[53:55] | ♪ I’ve been waiting for you ♪ | ♪ 我一直在等你 ♪ |
[53:58] | Hello. This is Magdalene. | 你好 我是马格德琳 |
[53:59] | Leave me a message, and I’ll get back to you. Thanks. | 请留言 我会稍后回电 谢谢 |
[54:02] | I just want to let you know that I’m okay. | 我只想告诉你我一切都好 |
[54:07] | Really okay! | 很好 |
[54:12] | The happiest I have ever been. | 是我最快乐的时光 |
[54:21] | And I really appreciate what you’ve tried to do for me. | 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[54:34] | But this is what’s best for me and my dad. | 不过这才是对我和我爸最好的 |
[55:11] | Princess. | 公主 |
[55:18] | Princess. | 我的公主 |
[55:21] | Go to sleep, Dad. | 去睡吧 爸 |
[55:25] | One day, you choosing a different dream. | 若有一天 你选择了另一个梦 |
[55:34] | And you gonna let me go. | 放下了我 |
[55:40] | I’m okay with that. | 我不会介意的 |
[55:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[55:53] | You are my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[55:57] | Ain’t nothing gonna change that. | 这是不变的事实 |
[56:04] | Just go back to sleep, Dad. | 快回去睡吧 爸 |
[56:18] | Dad, it’s just a car alarm. | 爸 只是汽车报警器在响 |
[56:23] | It’s March 31st. | 3月31日了 |
[56:26] | Don’t let them pajamas in here. | 别让那群穿长袍的人进来 |
[56:28] | Get the fuck down! | 快他妈趴下 |
[56:29] | Damn! Where’s my squad at? Where’s my squad? | 该死的 我的小队在哪 我的小队呢 |
[56:32] | Ellis! Hernandez! | 埃利斯 赫尔南德斯 |
[56:34] | Miller, Jerome, West! | 米勒 杰罗姆 韦斯特 |
[56:36] | – Fall in! – Dad? It’s just a car alarm. | -集合 -爸 只是汽车报警器在响 |
[56:38] | Watch your fucking back! Hajis ain’t getting my legs! | 他妈的小心后面 哈吉们拿不走我的腿 |
[56:40] | Hajis ain’t getting my legs! | 哈吉们拿不走我的腿 |
[56:42] | They ain’t getting my legs, not today, not ever. | 哈吉们拿不走我的腿 永远拿不走 |
[56:43] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没事的 爸 |
[56:44] | Hajis ain’t taking my legs! I still got my legs! | 哈吉们拿不走我的腿 我的腿还在 |
[56:48] | They hopped up on that cocaine. | 他们吸毒了 |
[56:50] | They hopped up on that cocaine. They no go down easy. | 他们吸毒了 他们很难对付 |
[56:53] | It’s good. Dad, I fixed it. Dad, it’s closed. | 好了 爸 没事了 报警器停了 |
[56:57] | Dad, I fixed it. | 爸 没事了 |
[56:58] | Just stay with me. Stay with me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[57:01] | Breathe. That’s it. | 呼吸 就是这样 |
[57:02] | Right there. Just keep moving. | 就是那里 继续往前走 |
[57:05] | Just keep on breathing, lie down. | 继续呼吸 躺下 |
[57:08] | Keep on breathing. Look me in the eye. | 继续深呼吸 看着我的眼睛 |
[57:11] | Look me in the eye! I can’t see shit! | 看着我的眼睛 我什么都看不见 |
[57:36] | Mr. Beaumont Willis, | 博蒙特·威利斯先生 |
[57:37] | this is the LAPD. Open the door! | 洛杉矶警察局 把门打开 |
[57:46] | Alicia. Princess. | 艾丽西亚 公主 |
[57:55] | You’re so pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[57:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:01] | I love you too, Daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[58:06] | If you don’t open the door, we’ll break it down! | 如果你不开门 我们就拆门了 |
[58:09] | They coming for you. | 他们来找你了 |
[58:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[58:16] | The pressure in my brain. Is… | 我脑中的压力 |
[58:22] | It’s too much. | 让我无法承受 |
[58:25] | I hurt somebody really bad at the zoo. | 我在动物园里把一个人伤得很重 |
[58:31] | Mr. Beaumont, this is your final warning. | 博蒙特先生 这是最后一次警告 |
[58:32] | Open the door or we’ll break it down! | 把门打开 否则我们就要拆门了 |
[58:33] | – Who is it, Daddy? – I can’t lose you. | -谁在门外 爸爸 -我不能失去你 |
[58:38] | You’re all I got, baby. | 你是我的一切 宝贝 |
[58:40] | – You’re not going to lose me, Daddy. – You’re all that I got! | -你不会失去我的 爸爸 -你是我的一切 |
[58:47] | I love you so much. I love you so much. | 我爱你 很爱你 |
[58:50] | – I love you so much. – Mr. Beaumont, open the door! | -非常爱你 -博蒙特先生 快开门 |
[58:51] | I love you, and I ain’t never gonna leave you! | 我爱你 我永远不会离开你 |
[58:53] | Okay? You got me. | 好吗 你有我 |
[58:54] | You always gonna be my princess, | 你永远是我的公主 |
[58:56] | you understand? You’re all I got! | 明白吗 你是我的一切 |
[58:57] | – Hey, leave us alone! – Daddy! | -嘿 别来烦我们 -爸爸 |
[59:00] | She’s all I got! | 她是我的一切 |
[59:08] | My name is Courtney. I’m an EMT. | 我叫考特尼 是急救医务人员 |
[59:10] | Whoa, whoa! Let’s not touch that. | 不要碰那个 |
[59:11] | That’s real important. I’m here to help you. | 它很重要 我是来帮你的 |
[59:15] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[59:19] | I’m Alicia. | 我是艾丽西亚 |
[59:21] | Did you say Alicia? | 是艾丽西亚对吗 |
[59:23] | Okay, good. I’m taking your blood pressure. | 好 很好 我要帮你量血压了 |
[59:26] | You’re going to feel tightness in your arm. | 你的手臂会感到有点紧 |
[59:34] | No, sit back! Sweetheart, you have to sit back. | 别动 坐好 亲爱的 你得坐好 |
[59:40] | It’s 130 over 78. | 高压130 低压78 |
[59:43] | Okay, you need to sit still. It’s very important that you relax. | 好了 你得坐着别动 你需要放轻松 |
[59:46] | You can’t get up. | 不能起来 |
[59:48] | Just relax. Just breathe. | 放松 呼吸 |
[1:00:41] | Princess! | 公主 |
[1:00:50] | Oh, honey. | 哦亲爱的 |
[1:00:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:01:05] | I thought… I thought I could help him. | 我以为 我以为我能帮他 |
[1:01:14] | I made him do this. | 是我害了他 |
[1:01:17] | Sweetie, no. | 亲爱的 不是的 |
[1:01:22] | A brain injury made him do this. | 是脑损伤造成的 |
[1:01:29] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[1:01:33] | And all the love in the world… | 就算有全世界的爱 |
[1:01:39] | is not gonna change that. | 也治不好那个 |
[1:01:45] | When can I see him? | 我什么时候能再见到他 |
[1:01:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:02:40] | Princess, there’s someone here to see you. | 公主 有人来看你了 |
[1:02:53] | I heard you had quite the adventure. | 听说你刚经历了劫后余生 |
[1:03:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:04] | Sorry I stole from you. | 我不该偷你的东西 |
[1:03:08] | You’re nice people. Didn’t deserve that. | 你们是好人 不该受到那种待遇 |
[1:03:14] | We’re just glad you’re safe, honey. | 你平安无事我们就放心了 亲爱的 |
[1:03:18] | May I sit? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[1:03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:23] | You know, heh, you are the only kid that ever figured out | 你知道吗 你是唯一一个弄清楚 |
[1:03:28] | how to use that Royal typewriter. | 怎么用那台皇家打字机的孩子 |
[1:03:31] | Granted, it was just one word, but it was a good start. | 虽然只打了一个字 但也是个好的开始 |
[1:03:36] | Alicia, you really caught me off guard | 艾丽西亚 你真的让我有些措手不及 |
[1:03:40] | when you asked me why we never had another girl in the home. | 当你问我为什么我们从来没收养过女孩时 |
[1:03:46] | And the truth is that we did. | 事实上 我们有过 |
[1:03:50] | She was our daughter. And her name was Rose. | 她是我们的女儿 名叫罗斯 |
[1:03:55] | And she was a very beautiful… | 她是一个很漂亮 |
[1:04:02] | funny, sweet… | 风趣 贴心 |
[1:04:06] | and a very creative child, just like you. | 也很有创意的孩子 和你一样 |
[1:04:11] | And, unfortunately, we lost her to cancer when she was only 14. | 但她14岁时就不幸患癌症去世了 |
[1:04:17] | That was 30 years ago. | 已经30年了 |
[1:04:20] | And I’ve just never been able to bring | 我一直都没有勇气 |
[1:04:21] | myself to have another girl in the home. | 让另一个女孩加入我们的家庭 |
[1:04:24] | And then, you showed up. | 然后 你出现了 |
[1:04:32] | Just remember, honey, we’re always going to have a room for you. | 记住 亲爱的 我们一直留有你的房间 |
[1:04:38] | And finally, I took the liberty to write down some notes | 还有件事 我擅自在你那篇独角兽小说上 |
[1:04:43] | on one of your short stories about the unicorn. | 写了一些批注 |
[1:04:47] | And for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[1:04:49] | I think that you are a very, very special young writer. | 我认为你是一个非常特别的年轻作家 |
[1:04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:58] | And I hope that you will continue. | 希望你能坚持写作 |
[1:05:05] | Well, we’ll say goodbye, Alicia. | 好了 我们要说再见了 艾丽西亚 |
[1:05:14] | My dad calls me Princess. | 我爸叫我公主 |
[1:05:20] | Goodbye, Princess. | 再见了 公主 |
[1:05:25] | Goodbye, Princess. | 再见了 公主 |
[1:05:42] | There is this new family. | 这里有新的一家人 |
[1:05:44] | They live here in L.A. | 他们就住在洛杉矶 |
[1:05:48] | And they have agreed to let you see your | 他们也同意了 |
[1:05:49] | dad on the weekends, supervised by me. | 让我在周末带你去看你爸 |
[1:05:55] | It’s what you wanted, Princess. | 这是你想要的 公主 |
[1:06:01] | Thanks for arranging it. | 谢谢你的安排 |
[1:06:04] | You’re never going to lose a dime here. Look at that car. | 你在这附近绝对不会丢东西的 看那辆车 |
[1:06:05] | You look for cars like that in the driveway. | 那车难得一见 |
[1:06:08] | Philip, I don’t think Alicia’s | 菲利普 我不觉得艾丽西亚 |
[1:06:09] | really interested in cars and investment. | 会对车和投资很感兴趣 |
[1:06:18] | – Do you like it? – It’s nice. | -喜欢你的房间吗 -这里很好 |
[1:06:23] | Well, we’ll just let you unpack then. | 那我们就让你整理行李了 |
[1:06:27] | We’ll have dinner at seven. | 我们七点开饭 |
[1:06:44] | So, Alicia, what do you want to be? | 艾丽西亚 你将来想当什么 |
[1:06:47] | You want to be a doctor? | 医生吗 |
[1:06:48] | – Or an engineer? – I want to be a writer. | -还是工程师 -我想当作家 |
[1:06:52] | – I have a few stories… – Ooh, that’s a tough life. | -我写过一些小短篇 -那可是艰苦的生活 |
[1:06:55] | – Honey. – What? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[1:09:40] | Some of you struggled with this quiz. | 有些同学觉得这个测试很难 |
[1:09:42] | Science takes studying, people. | 理科是要用心学的 同学们 |
[1:09:45] | Good job, Alicia. | 考得不错 艾丽西亚 |
[1:09:47] | So, for those of you who failed this test | 好了 不及格的同学 |
[1:09:50] | we’re going to have a makeup test next Friday. | 下周五请参加补考 |
[1:09:52] | So, I expect you to crack open a book and do better next time. | 希望你们认真复习 补考好好发挥 |
[1:10:55] | Princess? | 公主 |
[1:11:08] | Strong. | 坚强 |
[1:11:12] | Resilient. | 坚韧 |
[1:11:15] | Loving. | 有爱 |
[1:11:18] | Stubborn. | 固执 |
[1:11:21] | Creative. | 创意无限 |
[1:11:26] | These are the parts that you’re made of. | 这些品质组成了你 |
[1:11:33] | And the world wants you to forget that. | 而世界想让你把这些忘掉 |
[1:11:42] | Don’t. | 不要忘 |
[1:11:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:12:50] | 你的头号粉丝 约翰 | |
[1:14:41] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:15:07] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[1:15:54] | I’ll always be your daughter. | 我永远是你的女儿 |
[1:15:59] | And nothing will ever change that. | 这是没有什么能改变的 |
[1:16:23] | Goodbye, Dad. | 再见了 爸 |
[1:17:10] | You’ll check on him for me? | 你会替我来看他吗 |
[1:17:13] | Every week. | 每周都会来 |
[1:17:22] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:17:43] | Goodbye, Princess. | 别了 公主 |
[1:20:49] | ♪ When the dark Is all around me ♪ | ♪ 当黑夜笼罩着我 ♪ |
[1:20:56] | ♪ And the cold is at my door ♪ | ♪ 寒冷向我袭来 ♪ |
[1:21:03] | ♪ When I need someone To take me ♪ | ♪ 能否有人带我离开 ♪ |
[1:21:11] | ♪ ‘Cause I just can’t take No more ♪ | ♪ 因为我已无力承受 ♪ |
[1:21:17] | ♪ Who is gonna find me ♪ | ♪ 谁会替我找到 ♪ |
[1:21:24] | ♪ A place to rest ♪ | ♪ 一个栖身之所 ♪ |
[1:21:27] | ♪ Until the storm Rolls through ♪ | ♪ 直到风停雨歇 ♪ |
[1:21:32] | ♪ And who ♪ | ♪ 还有谁 ♪ |
[1:21:35] | ♪ Will be behind me ♪ | ♪ 会支持着我 ♪ |
[1:21:39] | ♪ When the winds of change are blowing ♪ | ♪ 当生活飘忽不定 ♪ |
[1:21:43] | ♪ And I don’t know Where I’m going ♪ | ♪ 我不知该何去何从 ♪ |
[1:21:47] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:21:49] | ♪ When I can’t find my feet ♪ | ♪ 当我不知所措 ♪ |
[1:21:53] | ♪ When I’m too scared to see ♪ | ♪ 当我对前路 ♪ |
[1:21:57] | ♪ What’s ahead of me ♪ | ♪ 心生恐惧 ♪ |
[1:22:01] | ♪ Oh, oh, hold my hand ♪ | ♪ 握紧我的手 ♪ |
[1:22:04] | ♪ When nothing is making sense ♪ | ♪ 当一切都失去意义 ♪ |
[1:22:08] | ♪ When I’m too tired to sleep ♪ | ♪ 当我寝食难安 ♪ |
[1:22:13] | ♪ And too afraid to dream ♪ | ♪ 惧怕前路漫漫 ♪ |
[1:22:19] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:22:23] | ♪ Oh, walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:22:32] | ♪ I took the path that’s long and winding ♪ | ♪ 我踏上漫长而蜿蜒的旅程 ♪ |
[1:22:40] | ♪ Tried to find a better place ♪ | ♪ 寻找容身之处 ♪ |
[1:22:48] | ♪ From where All my ghosts are hiding ♪ | ♪ 那里梦魇无踪 ♪ |
[1:22:55] | ♪ But I got lost along the way ♪ | ♪ 但我迷失了方向 ♪ |
[1:23:01] | ♪ Who is gonna show me ♪ | ♪ 谁能为我引路 ♪ |
[1:23:08] | ♪ A place where broken souls Can find their peace ♪ | ♪ 让破碎的灵魂回归安宁 ♪ |
[1:23:16] | ♪ And who is gonna go with me ♪ | ♪ 谁会与我同行 ♪ |
[1:23:23] | ♪ When the streets Are full of monsters ♪ | ♪ 当街上怪物横行 ♪ |
[1:23:27] | ♪ Lighting fire In the dumpsters ♪ | ♪ 在垃圾箱里点起了火 ♪ |
[1:23:30] | ♪ Oh, oh, walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:23:34] | ♪ When I can’t find my feet ♪ | ♪ 当我不知所措 ♪ |
[1:23:37] | ♪ When I’m too scared to see ♪ | ♪ 当我对前路 ♪ |
[1:23:41] | ♪ What’s ahead of me ♪ | ♪ 心生恐惧 ♪ |
[1:23:45] | ♪ Oh, hold my hand ♪ | ♪ 握紧我的手 ♪ |
[1:23:48] | ♪ When nothing is making sense ♪ | ♪ 当一切都失去意义 ♪ |
[1:23:52] | ♪ When I’m too tired to sleep ♪ | ♪ 当我寝食难安 ♪ |
[1:23:57] | ♪ And too afraid to dream ♪ | ♪ 惧怕前路漫漫 ♪ |
[1:24:02] | ♪ Oh, walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:07] | ♪ Oh, walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:10] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:12] | ♪ Won’t you walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行好吗 ♪ |
[1:24:16] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:19] | ♪ Yeah, walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:24] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:26] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:31] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |
[1:24:40] | ♪ Won’t you walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行好吗 ♪ |
[1:24:44] | ♪ Walk with me ♪ | ♪ 与我同行 ♪ |