英文名称:Prince Of Persia
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Long ago, in a land far away, | 很久以前 在一个遥远的土地 |
[01:14] | there once rose an empire, that stretched from the steppes of China, | 曾经有一个新兴的帝国 从中国的草原横跨 |
[01:19] | to the shores of the Mediterranean. | 延伸到地中海的沿岸 |
[01:24] | That empire was Persia. | 这就是波斯帝国 |
[01:28] | Fierce in battle, wise in victory, | 他们能征善战 所向披靡 |
[01:32] | where the Persian sword went, order followed. | 波斯大军征服之地皆井然有序 |
[01:37] | The Persian King Sharaman, | 波斯王色拉曼 |
[01:40] | ruled with his brother Nizam upon the principles of loyalty and brotherhood. | 与他的兄弟尼扎姆共同统治着波斯帝国 他们以忠诚和正义做为治国的原则 |
[01:47] | The King had two sons who gave him great joy. | 国王有两个儿子 这令他十分满足 |
[01:52] | But in the eyes of the gods, the King’s family was not yet complete. | 但在神的眼中 国王的家庭并不算完整 |
[01:59] | Not until the day he witnessed a single act of courage | 直到有一天 在那萨姆贫民窟街头 |
[02:03] | by an orphan boy from the streets of Nasaf. | 让国王见识了一个孤儿勇敢的义举 |
[02:06] | Get out of the way! | 赶快让路! |
[02:17] | Stop! Stop! | 住手! 你住手! |
[02:26] | Run! | 跑! |
[02:28] | Run, Bis! Run! | 快跑 达斯坦! |
[02:35] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[03:15] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[03:21] | In the King’s name! | 以国王的名义! |
[03:31] | – What is your name, boy? – Dastan, Sir. | – 孩子你叫什么名字? – 达斯坦 陛下 |
[03:34] | And your parents? | 你的父母呢? |
[03:41] | Boy… | 孩子… |
[03:48] | Brother, take him up. | 兄弟 带上他 |
[03:50] | Moved by what he saw, the King adopted the boy Dastan into his family. | 被他的义举所打动 国王收养了这个男孩达斯坦 |
[03:56] | A son with no royal blood, | 但一个没有高贵的血统的儿子 |
[03:59] | and no eye on his throne. | 并没有继承王位的权利 |
[04:02] | But perhaps, there was something else that worked that day. | 但也许这一天的事 并不是单纯的巧合 |
[04:05] | Something beyond simple understanding. | 冥冥之中或许有天意 |
[04:10] | The day, a boy from the unlikeliest of places, | 这一天让这位出身卑微的男孩 |
[04:14] | became… | 成为波斯王子 |
[04:58] | The fabled Alamut, even more stunning than I imagine. | 传说中的阿拉姆特比我想象中的还要宏伟 |
[05:01] | Don’t be fooled by its beauty prince Tates. It’s a city like any others. | 不要被它的美所迷惑 它不过是个城市 |
[05:04] | Soft countries make soft men. They stooped to treachery, and now must pay for it. | 常言道:弱国无强兵 既然他已背叛了我们 那就得付出代价 |
[05:08] | The father made clear, Alamut is not to be touched. | 父王说过 禁止攻打阿拉姆特! |
[05:11] | Some consider it sacred. But since our wise father isn’t here, | 有人认为它是圣城! 但将在外君令有所不受 |
[05:15] | the decision rests with me. | 我要权衡利弊而行 |
[05:17] | I’ll have one last counsel with my noble uncle, | 我要最后请教一下我的皇叔 |
[05:21] | and my two brothers, trusted Garsiv, and… | 和两位兄弟… 贾司的忠心 以及… |
[05:27] | Where’s Dastan? | 达斯坦在哪里? |
[05:29] | Come on! I bet my entire month’s allowance on this! | 拜托! 我把我整个月的工钱全都押上了! |
[05:32] | – This is embarrassing! – Why don’t you give it a try? | – 真丢脸! – 要不你自己来! |
[05:34] | Give it in here! | 快上! |
[05:40] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐? |
[05:46] | Prince Dastan! | 达斯坦王子! |
[05:49] | Where’s prince Dastan? | 达斯坦王子在哪里? |
[05:51] | Prince Dastan isn’t here. | 达斯坦王子不在这里 |
[05:54] | Your Highness, please. Prince Tus has convened the war council. | 恕我冒昧 王子 殷喀王子邀您去参加战略议会 |
[05:58] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[06:03] | Our finest spy, intercepted a caravan leaving Alamut. | 我最好的间谍截获了一个运输商队 从阿拉姆特来的 |
[06:10] | Swords, of the best workmanship. | 手工最精良的宝剑 |
[06:14] | Steel tipped arrows. | 银制箭尖的箭 |
[06:17] | A promise of payment from the Warlord Kosh, to Alamut. | 以及军阀考希付给阿拉穆的酬金 |
[06:21] | They’re selling weapons to our enemies, Dastan. | 他偷卖武器给我们的敌人 达斯坦! |
[06:24] | An arrow such as this slew my horse in Kushkan. | 将克仕坎从战马上射下来的 |
[06:26] | Blood will run in Alamut’s streets for this. | 就是用这种箭 我要阿拉姆特血流成河! |
[06:28] | Or our soldiers will fall from its walls. | 或者是我们的人血流成河 |
[06:31] | Our orders were to subdue Kushkan, not to attack Alamut. | 我接的命令是以克仕坎为目标 不是攻击阿拉姆特 |
[06:35] | – Wise words, little brother. – Words won’t stop our enemies, | – 说的很好 弟弟 – 一旦敌人装备了阿拉姆特的武器 |
[06:39] | once they’re armed with Alamutian blades. | 即使说的再好也没用了 |
[06:57] | We attack at dawn. | 明天破晓攻城! |
[07:01] | Well, if that’s your decision, then let me go in first. | 如果是这样 那就让我先进去 |
[07:05] | – Who wants to share, Garsiv? – I’ll ride at the head of the Persian Army! | – 你怎么想的 贾司? – 我一马当先率领波斯大军 |
[07:08] | Dastan leads the company of street rabble! | 达斯坦去指挥他那一支流氓部队 |
[07:11] | They may not be much for manners, but they’re pretty handy in a fight. | 他们也许不太懂礼貌 不过打起仗来可不差 |
[07:14] | – The honor of first blood should be mine. – Garsiv, you’ve got your hands on your sword again. | – 战役的首功应该属于我 – 你好战的性格又来了 |
[07:18] | – Where’s it should be. – Oh, my brothers… | – 杀敌是我的专业 – 噢 我的兄弟们… |
[07:21] | Ever eager. | 不要这么激动嘛 |
[07:24] | It’s said the princess of Alamut, is a beauty without equal. | 据说阿拉姆特的公主是个绝色美女 |
[07:29] | We’ll march into her palace and see for ourselves. | 我倒要到她的宫殿里亲眼看看 |
[07:35] | There’ll be no doubt of your courage Dastan, but you’re not ready for this. | 我对你的勇气绝不怀疑 达斯坦 但现在不是时候 |
[07:42] | Garsiv’s cavalry will lead the way. | 贾司的骑兵将做为前锋 |
[08:00] | Princess Tamina, the Persian Army my princess, has not moved on. | 塔米娜公主 波斯的军队目前仍兵临城下 公主殿下 |
[08:07] | Their faith has little love for any truth, other than its own. | 因为所谓的信仰已经动摇 戒律也不存在他们心里了 |
[08:12] | Or perhaps it would be safer if you didn’t stand so close. | 我觉得还是别靠太近比较安全 |
[08:16] | Whatever their faith, their bows aren’t that strong, | 超越信仰的 恐怕是为了更明确的目标 |
[08:20] | Nor it’s their aim. | 而如此积极进军 |
[08:22] | Gather the council. | 快召开议会 |
[08:24] | Tell them, I sit in the High Temple, I must pray. | 告诉大臣们 上神殿去 我要祈祷 |
[08:28] | The High Temple? Alamut hasn’t been breached in a thousand years. | 在这个时候? 一千多年来阿拉姆特未曾沦陷过 |
[08:32] | Everything changes with time. | 时间能改变一切 |
[08:35] | We should know this best of all. | 这一点我比任何人都更清楚 |
[08:43] | Remind me why we’re disobeying your brother’s orders? | 你在说一次 为何你要违背你大哥的命令? |
[08:46] | Because Garsiv only knows how to attack head-on, it would be a massacre. | 因为贾司只知道冲锋杀敌 这会是场大屠杀 |
[08:52] | The Alamutians would be busy with the main gate, so we slip through the side. | 阿拉姆特人会忙着防守正门 我将会从另一边溜进去 |
[09:24] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝多了吗? |
[10:06] | That’s our way in. There are two gates. | 我们从这里进去 这里有两扇门 |
[10:09] | The outer one’s easy, it’s the inner gate that’s impossible. | 外门非常简单 难的是里面的内门 |
[10:13] | That gate mechanism is protected by two men gard towers. | 那扇门的机关分别由双塔的重兵把守着 |
[10:18] | Yeah, there’s always a way in, Bis, you take care of the outer gate, | 总有办法进去的 你尽管从外门进来 |
[10:21] | you leave the impossible one to me. | 把难题留给我好了 |
[10:23] | That’s how you won’t be happy if you get us all killed. | 你不把大伙儿整死是不会开心的 |
[10:26] | Oh. Wonderful speech, Bis. | 噢 说的很好 比斯! |
[10:28] | Rousing! | 动手! |
[10:40] | Sound the alarm! | 敌人来了! |
[11:16] | Hold this. | 保持住 |
[12:01] | Watch your back. | 小心后背! |
[12:16] | – Eastern gate’s open. – That’s Dastan’s men. | – 东门打开了 – 是达斯坦和他的人 他进去了 |
[12:19] | He’s gotten in, Dastan’s done it. | 达斯坦成功了 |
[12:22] | Redeploy to the eastern gate. | 向东门进军 |
[12:26] | Redeploy to the eastern gate! | 集结攻打东门! |
[13:00] | They breached the eastern gate. | 东门被他们攻陷了 |
[13:03] | – Collapse the passages to the chamber. – Princess. | – 快破坏通向密室的通道 – 是的 公主… |
[13:07] | Go now, everyone. | 大家都走吧! |
[15:18] | – You know what you must do. – Our wealth must be kept safe. | – 你清楚你的任务 – 我会不惜一切的保护好它 |
[15:43] | Out of the way! | 快给我闪开! |
[17:12] | Silly songs and scented smoke could do little for you now! | 可笑的祷告和熏香已经帮不了你了! |
[17:16] | I think you’ll find there’s more to her than that, hey Garsiv?! | 我想她并不只会焚香和祷告 是吗 |
[17:34] | So for once, the stories are true. | 总算有些传说是真的 |
[17:39] | We know you secretly build weapons for enemies of Persia. | 我知道你秘密的为波斯的敌人打造武器 |
[17:44] | – Now show us where. – We have no forges here. | – 快点交出来吧 – 这里根本就没有兵工厂 |
[17:47] | And what weapons we had you overcame. | 我们自己都不够 又怎么能为你的敌人打造武器 |
[17:49] | Our spies say differently. You can save a lot of pain… | 我自有可靠的情报 你不要自讨苦吃 |
[17:52] | All the pain in the world will not help you find something that does not exist. | 本来不存在的东西 即使靠严刑逼供也是变不出来的 |
[17:56] | Spoken like one wise enough to consider a political solution. | 有些话说起来 聪明人一听就懂 为了政治上的协商 |
[18:01] | – Join hands with Persia’s future King. – I’ll die first. | – 成为未来波斯王的妻子吧 – 那我宁可去死 |
[18:15] | That can be arranged. | 那就如你所愿 |
[18:18] | Don’t! | 慢着! |
[18:31] | Prince Tus… | 殷喀王子! |
[18:39] | Promise me, the people of Alamut will be treated with mercy. | 答应我 你一定会善待阿拉姆特的人民! |
[18:56] | Hey, the Lion of Persia! The Lion of Persia! | – 波斯雄狮! – 波斯雄狮! |
[19:00] | They’re calling you the Lion of Persia. | 他们现在叫你波斯雄狮啦! |
[19:03] | You’ve never excelled at following order, Dastan. | 你在执行命令方面无人可比 达斯坦 |
[19:07] | – I have some explaining to do, Tus. I… – No, no. | – 你也可以叫我波斯雄狮啊 殷喀 我… – 不 不 |
[19:12] | No, you have some celebrating to do. There is however, tradition. | 不 你该庆祝一番吧! 不过规矩总是有的 |
[19:17] | Since you took the honor of first assault, you owe me a gift, homage. | 既然你拿下了本战的首功 就当向我献礼 表忠心 |
[19:25] | – A beautiful dagger. – He delivered you the city and its princess, | – 譬如这把匕首! – 他为你拿下了城池和公主 |
[19:28] | – I think that’s homage enough. – I suppose it is. | – 这个礼 已经够大的了 – 说的也对 |
[19:31] | First dispatches just arrived, my prince. Wonderful news. | 国王的信使刚到 是好消息 |
[19:35] | Your father’s interrupted his prayers in the eastern palace to join us. | 你父王中断了在东宫的祈祷 正在向这里赶来 |
[19:40] | No doubt to commend this on our great victory. | 毫无疑问 是来表彰我们的胜利的 |
[20:03] | We’ve had indications that Alamut was arming our enemies. | – 有迹象表明 阿拉姆特为敌人提供武器 – 有迹象? |
[20:06] | Indications? You’ve got to have more than indications to occupy a holy city, with my troops! | 你最好不是凭借什么迹象 就调动我的大军攻占圣城! |
[20:14] | This adventure, won’t sit with our allies! | 你知道 这种行为是不会被盟国所认可的 |
[20:19] | But I suppose you didn’t take that into account. | 不过我猜 你倒也没有想这么多 |
[20:23] | Don’t look for your uncle, boy! | 别去看你叔叔 孩子 |
[20:27] | The decisions and its consequences rest with me. | 一切后果 全部由我一人来承担 |
[20:37] | I know you’re eager to wear the crown. But trust me when I tell you, you’re not yet ready. | 我知道你急于登上王位 但是我说你还不够火候就不够火候 |
[20:48] | No man would know better than you, father. | 你的圣明洞察一切 父王 |
[20:55] | Because your trust is something I deeply cherish. | 其实我最重视的就是您对我的信任 |
[20:58] | I’ll oversee the search for weapons myself. | 我将亲自督查武器的搜查工作 |
[21:02] | I vow I will not stand before you until I hold proof for Alamut’s treachery. | 我发誓如果找不到阿拉姆特 通敌背叛的证据 我就不回来见您 |
[21:37] | The third step is the hardest! | 第三步是最困难的! |
[21:40] | Brother! | 哥哥! 哥哥! |
[21:42] | We’ve uncovered signs of tunnels on the eastern edge of the city. I’m on my way there now. | 我们发现城东可能有地下城洞 达斯坦 我这就准备赶过去 |
[21:48] | Oh, you’ll miss the banquet! | 那你就错过宴会了 |
[21:51] | You and Garsiv can handle father in my absence. | 我不在 就由你和贾司来伺候父王 |
[21:54] | – You do have a gift to honor him with. – Of course. | – 你献给父亲的礼物准备好了吗? – 那当然了 |
[21:57] | Bis, gift! | – 比斯 礼物 – 什么? |
[22:01] | It’s been momentarily misplaced! | 我都还来不及去找礼物 |
[22:03] | I knew you’d forget. | 我早就替你准备好了! |
[22:06] | The prayer robe of Alamut’s regent. | 阿拉姆特摄政官的祭祀礼袍 |
[22:09] | The holiest in Eastern lands, a gift the King would appreciate. | 东方王国的圣物 你把这些送给父王 他一定会喜欢的 |
[22:14] | You fought like a champion for me, Dastan. Glad to return the favor. | 你为我出生入死 达斯坦 我只能借此来聊表谢意 |
[22:21] | A rare jewel. Present her to the King for me this evening, Dastan. | 真是绝代佳人 今晚别忘了代我向父王致意 达斯坦 |
[22:26] | Sure you really want another wife, brother? | 你真想再娶个妻子吗 大哥? |
[22:31] | Listen to me, Dastan! | 你且听我说 达斯坦 |
[22:33] | A marriage to the princess assures me the loyalty of her people. | 和公主联姻 就能确保她的子民归顺于我 |
[22:38] | Unbound to us, she’s a dangerous liability. | 如果放任的话 那她就会成为危险因素 |
[22:41] | If father doesn’t approve our union, I want you to end her life with your own hand. | 一旦父王不同意我跟她的婚事 我要你亲手结束了她的性命 |
[22:56] | So, I’m escorted by prince Dastan, the Lion of Persia. | 噢 要送我的是达斯坦王子… 波斯的雄狮 |
[23:01] | Must feel wonderful winning such a claim for destroying such an innocent city. | 因为毁掉一座无辜的城市而获此殊荣 一定很愉快吧? |
[23:05] | Oh, a pleasure to meet you too, princess. | 啊 我很高兴认识你 公主殿下 |
[23:07] | And allow me to offer, that if punishing the enemies of my king | 且对我来说 如果惩罚国王的敌人 |
[23:11] | is a crime, then it’s one I’ll gladly repeat. | 是一种罪孽 那罪孽再深我也乐意 |
[23:13] | Then you are a true prince of Persia. Brutal. Without honor. | 看来你是地道的波斯王子 残暴而寡廉鲜耻 |
[23:17] | Don’t make the mistake of thinking you know me, princess. | 请不要说的好像你认识我一样 公主殿下 |
[23:19] | – Oh, and what more is there? – Wait here with Her Highness. | – 噢 还有别的缺点吗? – 陪公主大人在此稍候 |
[23:26] | If you can manage it. | 如果你受得了的话 |
[23:30] | I suggest a hint of humility when you’re presented to the King. | 我建议你晋见国王时 表现的有点分寸 |
[23:33] | For your own good. | 我是为你好 |
[23:45] | You’ve eased father’s anger , uncle? | 你终于把父王劝好了 叔叔? |
[23:47] | One day, you’ll have the pleasure of being brother to the king, Dastan. | 有一天 你也会有幸成为国王的弟弟 达斯坦 |
[23:52] | As long as you remember your most important duty, you should do well. | 只要时刻牢记自己最重要的责任就没事了 |
[23:57] | – Oh, and what’s that? – Making sure his wine glass stays full. | – 什么重要责任? – 确保他的杯里时刻有美酒 |
[24:01] | I’m told that another of my sons has joined the rank of great Persian Warrior. | 我听说又有一位王子加入了 波斯战斗英雄的行列 |
[24:15] | – We missed you, father. – I was praying for you and your brothers, Dastan. | – 我们都很想您 父王 – 我一直都在为你和你兄弟祈祷 达斯坦 |
[24:23] | Family, the bond between brothers that is the sword, that defends our empire. | 家人 兄弟的手足之情! 这是捍卫我们帝国的剑 |
[24:30] | And I pray that that sword remains strong. | 我祈祷这把剑能永远锋利 |
[24:35] | I was hoping my actions would spare our men unnecessary losses. | 我当时是想减少我方士兵不必要的伤亡 |
[24:42] | A good man would’ve done as you did, Dastan. | 好人都会像你这么做的 达斯坦 |
[24:45] | Acting boldly and courageously to bring the victory and spare lives. | 都会用自己的英勇行为带来胜利 并减少伤亡 |
[24:52] | A great man would’ve stopped the attack from happening at all, | 但伟大的人会从根本上 坚决的阻止这场战争 |
[24:56] | a great man would’ve stopped what he knew to be wrong, | 会阻止 他明知道是错误的事情 |
[25:01] | no matter who was ordering. | 不论这命令来自于谁 |
[25:05] | The boy I saw in that square, | 我在广场遇到的孩子 |
[25:09] | was capable of being more than just good, | 他应不仅仅只是一个好人 |
[25:12] | but of being…great. | 他应该成为伟大的人 |
[25:20] | Well in the meantime, I have a gift for you. | 啊 话又说回来 我有礼物给您 |
[25:27] | Some questiones the wisdom of my bringing a boy from the streets into my family. | 记得有人曾经质疑过我的智慧 因为我收养了一个街头的孤儿 |
[25:33] | I saw a boy whose blood wasn’t noble, | 我相信 这孩子虽然出身微寒 但是却品格高贵 |
[25:37] | but whose character was, a King in spirit. | 他是精神上的一介王者 |
[25:43] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢父王 谢谢父王 |
[25:46] | May I present, the prayer robe of Alamut’s regent. | 这是阿拉姆特摄政官祭祀时穿的礼袍 |
[26:00] | What can I grant you, in return? | 我该回赏给你什么呢? |
[26:11] | May I present the princess Tamina. | 我来向您介绍 塔米娜公主 |
[26:14] | Tus wishes to make a union with her people through marriage. | 殷喀希望通过联姻 来与他的子民结盟 |
[26:18] | It is my deepest wish that this win your approval. | 我衷心希望 父王能够恩准 |
[26:25] | In all my travels, I have never looked upon a more beautiful city, Your Highness. | 我所到之处 没见过比这里更美的城市 公主殿下 |
[26:33] | You should’ve seen it before your horde of camel-ridding illiterates descended upon it. | 那你真是应该看看 它被你的流氓部队践踏之前的样子 |
[26:40] | Clear as you will make a fine queen. | 显然她会是好皇后 |
[26:46] | But…Tus already has enough wives. | 不过 殷喀的妻妾已经够多了 |
[26:51] | You Dastan, might take fewer chances, | 你 达斯坦 也许会不再那么爱冒险 |
[26:55] | if such a jewel waited you in your chamber. | 我是说若有这样一个美人在寝宫等你 |
[26:58] | The princess of Alamut will be your first wife. | 阿拉姆特的公主 将会成为你的第一个妻子! |
[27:07] | Oh, what say you, Dastan? | 意下如何 达斯坦? |
[27:11] | He plunges into a hundred foes without thought, but before marriage, he stands frozen with fear, | 他在战场上表现的无所畏惧 可面对婚姻的时候却被吓得发呆 |
[27:18] | and that’s for those who say he’s not yet wise. | 现在有人会认为他不够智慧吗… |
[27:21] | I need a drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[27:31] | Stand aside. Out of my way! | 快闪开! 让我过去! |
[27:40] | – Father… – Oh, God help us, the robe, it’s poisoned! | – 父王! – 我的天啊 罩袍有毒 |
[27:44] | – Somebody help him! – The robe Dastan gave him! | – 快来人救救他! – 那是达斯坦给的! |
[27:47] | – Why?! – Somebody help him! | – 为什么会这样? – 快来人啊! |
[27:50] | – Seize the murderer! – Somebody help him! | – 快抓住凶手! – 快来人啊! |
[28:05] | – Bis! Bis! – Come with me! | – 比斯! – 快跟我来! |
[28:19] | – What do you think you’re doing? – I can get us out of here! | – 你这是想要干什么? – 我能带你离开这里 |
[28:22] | – You’re going to need my help. – Come on! | – 只有我才能帮你 – 来吧! |
[28:40] | – Close the gate! – That way! | – 关上大门! – 在哪里! |
[28:47] | Close the gate! | 关上大门! |
[28:50] | Get down! | 快叫他住手! |
[28:55] | There, onto the murderer! He’s on my horse! He stole my horse! | 那是我的马! 他偷了我的马! |
[29:09] | My loyal subjects, the whole world grieves at the death of our beloved King. | 亲爱的子民 全国都为国王的逝世而悲痛万分 |
[29:15] | We are all stricken by his loss. | 我们都为他的离去感到震惊 |
[29:17] | But the murder came at prince Dastan’s hand, only makes our pain worse. | 为了达斯坦王子弒君杀父而感到痛苦 |
[29:22] | I didn’t murder my father. That robe was given to me by my brother. | 我没有弒君杀父 那袍子是殷喀给我的 |
[29:26] | – Tus did this. – And now he stands to be crowned king. | – 是他干的 – 而他现在成为国王了 |
[29:32] | I didn’t kill my father. | 我没有杀父王 |
[29:37] | – I believe you. – You shouldn’t be here, I shouldn’t have let you come. | – 我相信你 – 你不该来这里 我不该让你来 |
[29:40] | But you did. | 可你同意了 |
[29:48] | I promised my brother I’ll kill you, if he couldn’t have you. | 我答应哥哥 如果他不能娶你就杀了你 |
[29:53] | Well, the solution would be to kiss me, and then kill me. | 那我不妨建议你先吻我 然后再杀我 |
[30:00] | But I have a better solution. | 不过我倒有个好办法 |
[30:05] | I kill you, and your problems are solved! | 我杀了你! 然后就没问题了! |
[30:12] | Perhaps we could find another solution. | 也许能找到其它办法 |
[30:52] | Well, the solution would be to kiss me, and then kill me. | 那我不妨建议你先吻我 然后再杀我 |
[30:55] | But I have a better solution. | 不过我倒有个好办法 |
[30:58] | I kill you! | 我杀了你! |
[31:07] | Give back what you stole, Persian! | 把偷的东西还给我 波斯土匪! |
[31:13] | No! | 不! |
[31:29] | – Did you see that? – See what? | – 你看到了吗? – 看什么? |
[31:34] | Go for that sword again, and I swear I’ll break your arm. | 你再去拿剑 我保证把你手给剁了 |
[31:36] | Again? | 再去? |
[31:39] | – You’ve used up all the sand! – What? | – 你怎么把沙子都用完了 – 什么? |
[31:43] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[31:48] | Incredible. | 真不可思议! |
[31:51] | Releasing the sand, turns back time. | 放出沙子 倒转时空 |
[31:57] | And only the holder of the Dagger is aware what’s happened. | 而且只有拿匕首的人知道怎么回事 |
[32:03] | He could go back and alter events, change time. | 它能回到过去 物换星移 改写历史 |
[32:06] | And no one knows, but him. | 除了它没人会察觉 |
[32:11] | How much can it unliken? Answer me, princess. | 它能倒转多长时间? 回答我公主! |
[32:14] | You destroyed my city. | 你毁了我的城市 |
[32:19] | Our invasion wasn’t about weapons forges, it was about this Dagger. | 我们入侵不是为了兵工厂 而是冲着这把匕首 |
[32:24] | After the battle, Tus asked for this Dagger as tribute, | 战斗结束后 殷喀想要这把匕首做为献礼 |
[32:27] | I didn’t think anything of it, but now I see. | 我当时还不明白 现在懂了 |
[32:29] | With it, he could change anything. He could change the course of a critical moment in battle, | 有了这神器 就能改变一切 那些战斗中的关键时刻 |
[32:32] | He could foresee the blade of a rival. | 它能预知敌人的行动 |
[32:35] | He wouldn’t just be the king, he’d be the most powerful ruler Persia ever seen, | 他不仅要得到波斯王位 |
[32:38] | greater even than my father. It was all about this dagger! | 更要称霸群雄统治天下… 就因为这把匕首 |
[32:41] | My treacherous brother must be brought to justice. | 我的兄弟都将成为阶下囚 |
[32:45] | And as such, I have doubled the reward for his capture. | 因此我将悬赏的金额增加了一倍 |
[32:49] | Meanwhile, I shall strive to protect our Empire, as my father would’ve demanded. | 在这个非常时期 我将继承父王的遗志 |
[32:54] | A new reign has begun. | 全力捍卫帝国 开启新的时代 |
[32:58] | – What are you doing? – Garsiv can’t be far behind us. | – 你在干什么? – 贾司应该就在附近 |
[33:01] | She is the most famous horse in the Empire, this would skew its tracks. | 埃克斯 是波斯最有名的骏马 这样做能掩盖它的足迹 |
[33:05] | – Tracks where, where are you going? – To Avrat, where my father will be buried. | – 什么足迹? 你要去哪里? – 阿普拉特 父王入葬的陵墓 |
[33:08] | You’re wanted for the King’s murder, you’re going to march into his funeral | 全国通缉的弒君凶手居然要去参加葬礼 |
[33:11] | alongside thousands of Persian soldiers. | 在重兵把守之下? |
[33:14] | I hope Nizam will be there, he’s the only one I can trust. | 我叔叔尼扎姆也会在哪里 他是唯一可以信任的人 |
[33:17] | He’ll see I was set up by Tus, step aside, princess. | 他会明白 我是被陷害的 快走开 公主 |
[33:20] | Every road to Avrat will be covered with Persian troops. | 通往阿普拉特的路上都是波斯士兵 |
[33:22] | Well I a’m not taking roads, I’m going through the Valley of the Slaves. | 我不走大路 我打算从奴隶峡谷绕过去 |
[33:25] | No one goes near that wasteland, it’s filled with murderers and cutthroats. | 没人会去那个蛮荒之地 那里到处都是土匪 |
[33:28] | – Yes, so they say. – Your whole plan is suicide. | – 啊 传说而已 – 你这样等于是自杀! |
[33:31] | My brother murdered my father, and left his blood on my hands. | 我哥哥杀死父王 却栽赃陷害于我 |
[33:33] | If I die trying to set that right, then so be it. | 就算是死 我也要还自己一个清白 |
[33:38] | So, you’re going to leave me here, in the middle of nowhere?! | 那你就打算把我扔在这个鬼地方吗? |
[33:42] | Noble Dastan, abandoning a helpless woman in the wilderness. | 高尚的达斯坦将一个无助的弱女子 弃之于荒野 |
[33:45] | What does your precious honor have to say about that? | 你的良心怎么允许你做这样的事? |
[33:49] | Oh, give me the strength not to kill her. | 噢 老天保佑 希望我能忍住不杀她 |
[34:02] | Mounts up, we can’t be far behind him. | 快 他应该刚走没多远 |
[34:10] | Without the right sand, it’s just another knife. Not even very sharp. | 没有了时之砂 它只算一把普通小刀 |
[34:18] | – This sand, is there more of it? – Of course not. | – 这种沙 你还有吧? – 没啦 |
[34:24] | – How can I get some? – Try standing on your head and holding your breath. | – 那… 那去哪里可以找到? – 除非你的脚可以站在自己头上 |
[34:35] | Did you see what you’re looking for, prince? | 你到底想要找什么? 王子殿下? |
[34:39] | Start walking. | 快上路吧 |
[34:48] | So, if you can’t prove to your uncle how the Dagger works, | 如果你不能证明这把匕首的神力 |
[34:51] | why on the world would he believe you? | 那你叔叔他会相信你吗? |
[34:53] | It’s not your problem, princess. | 这不用你担心 公主 |
[34:55] | You know, you really walk like one. | 你走起路来可真是有派头 |
[34:58] | Head held high, chest out, long stomping strides. | 昂首挺胸 每一步 又臭又长 |
[35:03] | The walk of a self-satisfied Persian prince. | 整个一副傲慢波斯王子的步态 |
[35:06] | No doubt it comes from being told since birth, the world is yours, | 显然你生来就以为 世界本来就是属于你的? |
[35:09] | – And you actually believing it. – I wasn’t born in a palace like you! | – 对此你也深信不疑 – 我可不像你 生来就出生在宫里 |
[35:13] | I was born in the slums of Nasaf, where I lived if I fought and I clawed for it. | 我生在纳塔普的贫民窟 那里的生活非常艰苦 |
[35:18] | – And how did you become a prince? – The king, marches the market one day, | – 那你怎么会成为王子的? – 有一天 国王去市场上巡游 |
[35:23] | and he… I don’t know, he… | 不知怎么 他… |
[35:28] | He found me. | 他发现了我… |
[35:31] | He took me in, he gave me a family, he gave me a home. | 他收留了我 成了我的亲人 给了我一个家 |
[35:42] | What you’re looking at is, the walk of a man, who just lost everything. | 你刚才看到的 是一个失去一切的人落魄的步态 |
[35:53] | Welcome to the Valley of Slaves, Your Highness. | 公主殿下 欢迎您来到奴隶峡谷 |
[36:03] | – I’m desperate for a drop of water. – Well, there’s more than we have | – 好想能喝上一口水啊! – 一口都没有了 |
[36:06] | since you emptied our canteen hours ago. | 你几小时前就把水壶的水喝光了 |
[36:09] | I wasn’t born in this desert like you Persians, all shriveled and angry. | 我可不像你们波斯人这么适应沙漠 头脑简单心浮气躁 |
[36:14] | – My constitution is much more… delicate. – I think you mean spoiled. | – 我的体质可要比你们… 娇柔的多 – 你那叫娇生惯养 |
[36:20] | The wells of Alamut are fame for their clean, cold water. | 阿拉姆特清冽的井水 那可是举世闻名 |
[36:24] | Perhaps less time admiring your wells, and more time guarding your walls, | 也许你该少关心点井水 多关心点城防 |
[36:28] | and you wouldn’t be here. | 就不会落到今天这种地步了 |
[36:36] | Ah, a miracle, I’ve silenced a princess! | 啊! 真是奇迹啊 公主居然会无言以对! |
[36:42] | Tamina? Tamina? | 塔米娜 塔米娜 |
[36:48] | Can you hear me? | 你没事吧! |
[36:54] | Yes, Dastan, I can hear you. | 是的 达斯坦 我没事! |
[37:16] | Do you know where you are Persian? | 你知道这里是什么地方吗 波斯人? |
[37:19] | And yet you’re enter still? | 那你还敢来? |
[37:22] | In the heart of Sudan there’s a tribe of warriors, known as the M’Baka. | 在苏丹中部 有个专门出产武士的部落叫做安巴克 |
[37:26] | They strike fear into the hearts of all they cross. | 他们令所有的对手闻风丧胆 |
[37:28] | The M’Baka, are masters of the throwing knife. | 安巴克武士各个都是飞刀高手 |
[37:32] | Wielding blades, said to have been blessed by the Creator, Himself. | 据说他们的飞刀都被造物主吻过 |
[37:37] | Their aim is so murderously accurate, they can decapitate three men, | 刀刀致命 取敌人的三颗脑袋也只需 |
[37:42] | with one strike. | 一刀! |
[37:46] | No. I wouldn’t even bother doing that, if I were you. Do you know why? | 我要是你就不这么干 知道为什么? |
[37:49] | This is Seso, he is a M’Baka, I have the good fortune of saving his life, | 他叫塞素 是安巴克人 他很幸运 我救过他的命 |
[37:55] | which means, he is now enduringly indebted to me. | 所以我对他可以说是再生爹娘 |
[38:00] | So tell me Persian, is there any good reason why I shouldn’t | 告诉我 波斯人 有没有什么理由能够让塞素… |
[38:03] | tell Seso, to put his next throw so little higher? | 不一刀断了你的命根子? |
[38:47] | So, this is the one, eh? | 她? 就是那理由? |
[38:50] | Yes, you’re right, she’s not bad. | 没错 你说的对 她还不赖 |
[39:00] | She could smell better than that. Still we have a deal. | 好像有点不对劲 算了! 我成交! |
[39:04] | – Clever princess. – Deal? | – 太好了! 公主 – 成交? |
[39:07] | What deal? | 什么成交? |
[39:10] | – Such a noble prince. – Such a gentle princess. | – 好一个英俊的王子… – 和一个温柔的公主… |
[39:14] | I’ve taken you over with my fainting act, eagerly leaping to assist the foreign beauty. | 我说你真是一个容易上当的人 我略施小技 你就要英雄救美… |
[39:19] | – Who said you’re a beauty? – There’s must be a reason | – 呵 有谁说过你美吗? – 那你又算什么 |
[39:21] | why you can’t take your eyes off me. | 干嘛直盯着我看呢? |
[39:23] | You’re… I… | 因为… 我… |
[39:26] | I don’t trust you, and you’re not my type. | 我不相信你 你不是我喜欢的那种型 |
[39:28] | Oh, I’m not some desperate slave girl! I’m actually capable of voicing my own folks! | 我可不是什么能干粗活的乡下妹 我能说善道 而且样样精通 |
[39:32] | – Too many for my taste. – Oh yeah, she’ll make a very nice addition. | – 噢! 这正是我所不喜欢的 – 是啊 不过这小妞倒是挺特别的 |
[39:38] | What you intend to do with her? | 你打算怎么处置她? |
[39:40] | Yes, do tell him. Can’t you see how concerned he is? | 是啊 快说啊 你看不出来他担心我吗? |
[39:45] | – Give me a moment. – Yeah. | – 给我一分钟 – 行 |
[39:49] | It’s hard for me to admit, but you were right. | 虽然有点难以启齿 但是你说的对 |
[39:56] | – I did see what I was looking for. – Dastan, listen to me. | – 我确实找到了我想找的东西 – 达斯坦 你听我说 |
[40:01] | When my uncle sees the power of this Dagger, he’ll believe me. | 一旦我叔父看到了匕首的神力 他会相信我的 |
[40:05] | Dastan, I know. I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 达斯坦我知道… 我知道我对你并不够坦诚 |
[40:09] | – But your lies are so clever. – I’m the guardian of the divine covenant. | – 不过你撒谎倒是挺有水平的 – 我是神圣契约的守护人 |
[40:14] | That Dagger is sacred, it’s been smuggled to a safety when you stole it. | 我在转移它到安全之处的途中 却被你夺走了 |
[40:17] | – If the Dagger gets into the wrong hands…. – I will take care of your knife. | – 如果它落入坏人的手里… – 我来帮你保管好了 |
[40:20] | – You don’t want to miss this. – You don’t understand what’s at stake! | – 快过来看好戏吧 – 你不了解它的重要性! |
[40:25] | – This is the matter for the gods, not man! – Your gods, not mine. Come on! | – 它是属于神保护的圣物 不是属于人的 – 是你的神 与我无关! 走吧 |
[40:33] | Come on! | 来呀! |
[40:38] | Run quickly. Come on, ostrich! | 快点 快跑啊 |
[40:47] | – Ostrich racing? – Every Tuesday and Thursday. | – 鸵鸟街跑 – 啊 是啊 星期二星期四举行 |
[40:51] | Whatever they like in beauty, they make up for it. Fighting spirit. | 这些鸵鸟也许不算美 但它们斗志昂扬! |
[40:57] | – And the races are easy to fix. – I’ve heard all these terrible stories of this place. | – 比赛也容易操纵 – 我听过关于这地方所有的恐怖故事 |
[41:02] | The bloodthirsty slaves, murdering their masters? | 比如凶狠残暴的奴隶杀死他的主人? |
[41:06] | That’s a good story, it’s well told, ever evolving, but alas untrue. | 故事掰得不错嘛! 广为流传 版本众多 可惜是假的 |
[41:10] | – But the skeletons that we saw… – Ah, I bought those from a gypsy in Bukhara. | – 而那些我之前看到的骷髅… – 是我向波哈喇的吉普赛人买的 |
[41:14] | I crafted our lurid reputation, in order to fend off the most insidious evil, | 我到处散布一些骇人耸听的风声 |
[41:20] | that’s been lurking this forsaken country of ours. | 就是想要吓跑一些觊觎这里的入侵者 |
[41:22] | You know what I’m talkin’ about? Taxes. | 你知道我指的是什么? |
[41:26] | Dirty Persians, their armies, their fortresses, their roads, who pays for it all, eh? | 之前波斯人组建军队… 建筑要塞 铺设道路… 是谁为他们出钱? |
[41:32] | The small businessmen. | 就是像我这些小生意人 |
[41:34] | You see, that’s why I started a little campaign, to spread some false notoriety. | 所以我就略施小计 散布谣言 |
[41:40] | I spread it like a venerable disease in a Turkish harem. | 口耳相传 使恐惧深入人心 哈哈哈 |
[42:04] | Behold the mighty ostrich! | 伟大的鸵鸟来啦! |
[42:13] | Come on, my beauty! | 快 我的美人! |
[42:21] | I love this! | 啊 我的最爱! |
[42:24] | And the tax collectors stay clear of me, and my customers, everybody’s happy. | 就连那些税吏也从此 再也没来找我和我的客户 再也没有了 |
[42:31] | Hey! Get the girls on! Get the girls on, come on. Crowd control! | 正妹上场啦! 快点维持秩序! |
[42:38] | Don’t you stand there! Run, don’t walk! | 正妹上场! 别傻站在哪里 快别磨蹭! |
[42:42] | Hey, you drop anything, you pay for it! It’s out of your wages. | 可别摔了什么 摔了你就得赔我 |
[42:45] | Don’t look at me like that, you know what I’m talkin’ about! | 你不赔我 我就从你工钱里扣 |
[42:48] | Do your job, crowd control. Thank you! | 别看我 快干活吧 谢谢 |
[42:51] | You know, I think our little arrange is going to work out very well, young man. | 可以想象我们之间的相互了解 应该很有进步的空间 |
[42:57] | – Don’t touch! – Oh, ho, ho! She’s a lively one! Where did you find her? | 哈哈哈 她脾气倒不小 你哪里找来的? |
[43:03] | In the slave market to Lurs I was headed to Avrat. | 在奴隶市场 我去伊拉克 |
[43:06] | I trade her for a camel, when she attacked me! | 用一头骆驼杀价换来的 |
[43:09] | – The camels are safer. – Noble, Sheik Amar. | – 嗯 我宁可要骆驼 – 吃苦耐劳又好调教 |
[43:12] | I appreciate your hospitality, you run a fine establishment. | 感谢你的盛情款待 你的生意做得风生水起 |
[43:15] | – But if you could give me the supply… – You know something, Persian? | – 你要能把… – 我说波斯人啊 你知道吗? |
[43:19] | You bear a remarkable resemblance to the disgrace prince, who fled after murdering the king. | 你和那位被通缉的王子长得真他妈的像喔 就是那个杀父王子 |
[43:35] | Have I told you about the M’Baka? | 恩巴克的故事我跟你说过吗? |
[43:38] | – Yes, you have. – Eh, nothing beats a good story. Eh, but yours however, | – 对 你说过 – 好故事人人爱听 |
[43:41] | trading her for a camel? Please. I mean look at her. She’s worth at least, two. | 可你的太离谱了 用她换一匹骆驼 得啦 她至少也值两匹 |
[43:48] | And as for you, young man, | 至于你 年轻人 |
[43:50] | did you know your brothers offered rewards for you, it’s quite frankly, | 知道你哥哥悬赏多少钱? |
[43:53] | between you and me, borders on the obscene. I traded my own mother for that kind of gold. | 有这么多钱 我连老娘都舍得卖 |
[43:58] | What? You didn’t know what she was like? | 怎么? 你怎么知道他是好人 |
[44:01] | Take him down to the Persian outpost. | 带上他 送到波斯去 |
[44:04] | Wait, wait, wait. Look, that… | 等等! 等等! |
[44:09] | – Nice knife. – It’s nothing. | – 是把好刀 – 不 不算什么 |
[44:14] | – That’s worthless. – Really? | – 不 那不值什么钱 – 是吗? |
[44:18] | Melt it down for the jewels. | 用石头打死她 |
[44:43] | What’s the boy doing?! | 那小子想干嘛? |
[44:46] | No, no, you might kill a bird! | 不! 你会伤到我的鸵鸟 |
[44:51] | Hey, over here! | 嘿 快点过来! |
[45:04] | – I wouldn’t do that, if I were you! – Get to the tunnel! | – 喔 这么做是不明智的 – 快往地道 |
[45:09] | Look at this! That’s it. No more fermented goat’s milk | 你瞧这里乱得 告诉你? |
[45:12] | after the third race, do you hear me? Get off, come on! | 第三场结束不准再摆杨梅酒了… 快去追! |
[45:15] | – The gate! – Get him! | – 门! – 抓住他! |
[45:18] | Stop! | 停下! |
[45:25] | – Lift the lever, it opens the gate! – Give me the Dagger! | – 帮我一把 这扇门就开了! – 把匕首给我 |
[45:28] | – This isn’t the time, lift that lever! – Give me the Dagger! | – 现在不是讨价还价的时候… – 把匕首给我! |
[45:35] | Don’t think it didn’t cross my mind. | 别以为我不敢这样对你 |
[45:43] | Move, princess! | 快走 公主! |
[45:46] | Dastan! | 达斯坦! |
[45:48] | Persian! | 波斯人! |
[45:59] | Looking for this? | 在找这个? 钥匙? |
[46:05] | Next time, you…! | 咱们走着瞧! |
[46:17] | They all come for my father’s funeral. | 都来参加我父王的葬礼了 |
[46:30] | There are a hundred Persian soldiers watching that gate. | 有上百的波斯士兵把守着入口 |
[46:33] | Maybe more, if want you to stay closer to this Dagger, | 可能更多 如果你想要这把匕首的话 |
[46:36] | you’re going to have to help me in the Avrat. | 帮我混进阿普拉特 |
[46:43] | All these foreign dignitaries, I’m guessing you’re known up here. | 这些外国政要当中 我猜你多少认识几个 |
[47:04] | Couldn’t you have found somebody lighter? | 你就不能找个稍微轻一点的吗? |
[47:07] | The Mugals of the Hindu Kush are noble people, you should be honored. | 新都库仕的莫瓦是最崇高的贵族 你应该感到非常荣幸才是 |
[47:12] | Oh yes, terribly. | 噢 是啊 荣幸之至 |
[47:22] | – Dastan, where’s the Dagger? – You’re welcome to search me for it. | – 达斯坦 匕首在哪里? – 欢迎你来搜我的身 |
[47:25] | You’ll have to be very thorough. | 你可得搜的彻底一点 |
[47:40] | Tus isn’t here, he must be in Alamut. | 普斯不在这里 他一定还在阿拉姆特 |
[47:46] | The Sand that fills the Dagger, there’s more that hidden somewhere in Alamut, isn’t there? | 匕首要用的那种沙子 在阿拉姆特一定还有吧? |
[47:50] | That’s why Tus stays there. That’s why he’s got our army searching for. | 怪不得普斯还在哪里 有重兵戒备着 |
[47:54] | I have to get a message to my uncle to meet me. | 我要送个密信约叔父见面 |
[47:57] | That’s impossible. | 这根本不可能 |
[49:00] | – Difficult, not impossible. – One more proof, you’re insane. | – 不容易 但不是不可能 – 看来你真的是疯了 |
[49:03] | Why do you look so impressed? | 听起来像你很敬佩我是吧? |
[49:06] | Out of the way! Make way! | 躲开! 快走啊! |
[49:13] | – Turn around! – What? | 转过去! 转过去! |
[49:27] | You used to buy those for me, when I was a boy. | 我小时候你常买给我吃 |
[49:30] | You used to spit the seeds at Garsiv. | 你把籽吐在贾司身上 |
[49:34] | You shouldn’t have brought me here, Dastan. | 你不该来这里找我 达斯坦 |
[49:36] | I had no choice uncle, follow me. | 我别无选择 叔父 跟我来 |
[50:02] | I didn’t kill father, you know I’d never do such a thing.. | 我没有杀父王 你知道我不会做这种事 |
[50:06] | Your actions speak otherwise. | 可你的行为令人怀疑 |
[50:09] | I had no choice but to flee. | 我除了逃跑没别的路 |
[50:12] | Tus gave me that cloak. | 那袍子是普斯给的 |
[50:14] | – He was the one who poisoned it. – Dastan… | – 一定是他下的毒 – 达斯坦… |
[50:15] | But he’s not here, is he? | 他没来对吗? |
[50:17] | At his father’s funeral, instead he remains in Alamut. | 父王入葬 他竟然选择留在阿拉姆特 |
[50:20] | Our allies will see our invasion is just, | 父王的盟友需要他交代入侵的理由 |
[50:22] | the search for Alamut’s weapon forges is important. | 搜寻阿拉姆特的兵工厂非常重要 |
[50:25] | Yes, but not if there were none. The invasion of Alamut was a lie. | 没错 可是恐怕找不到 入侵阿拉姆特是骗局 |
[50:29] | Tus is after power, that’s why he murdered father, | 普斯是想夺权 所以他害了父王 |
[50:32] | and now he searches not for weapons, but for the Sand, | 他现在要找的不是武器 而是要找神沙 |
[50:36] | that fuels the mystical device. | 这把神器所需要的沙子 |
[50:39] | This is why you brought me here, Dastan? Mystical devices? | 你就是为这个来找我? 所谓的神器? |
[50:41] | Do you remember after the battle you stopped Tus for taken the dagger I’d won? | 大战之后 你阻止普斯拿走我这把匕首? |
[50:46] | That dagger is the reason he invaded Alamut. | 这匕首 就是他入侵阿拉姆特的原因 |
[50:50] | This dagger, you have it with you? | 这把匕首 你带来了吗? |
[50:56] | Yes. | 带了 |
[51:04] | It has incredible powers. | 它具有超自然力量 |
[51:09] | Is this some sort of a joke, Dastan? | 你不是在开玩笑吧? 达斯坦? |
[51:13] | What? I know he was in there. | 什么? 不 我确实带来了 |
[51:17] | And where is that so-called evidence? | 你所谓的证据在哪里啊? |
[51:20] | Tamina. | 塔米娜… |
[51:29] | – Your hands are burned. – Yes… | – 你的手受伤了 – 是的 |
[51:34] | From trying to pull the poisoned cloak of your father. | 为了把毒袍从你父王身上脱下来 |
[51:39] | – Is something wrong, Dastan? – No, no. | – 有什么不对吗? – 不 不… |
[51:42] | You’re certain? You know you can trust me, boy. | 你确定? 你可以相信我孩子? |
[51:48] | It’s just that a… | 我只是在想 |
[51:51] | Tus is my brother, how could he betray me like this? | 普斯是我哥哥 为什么他要陷害我? |
[51:56] | I can’t say Dastan, perhaps he never respected you as you deserve, | 很难说 达斯坦 也许 他从来对你都不尊重 |
[52:01] | and he saw you as someone he could use. | 只是在利用你 |
[52:03] | Someone to keep his wine glass filled. | 来为他盛满自己的酒杯 |
[52:05] | My service to your father was different. | 我和你父王的关系就不同 |
[52:07] | – We shared the same blood, Dastan. – How many times did father speak… | – 我俩血脉相通 达斯坦 – 父王说了多少次… |
[52:11] | of you saving him from that lion? | 你从狮口救他的故事? |
[52:14] | – That was his favorite story. – One of many, yes. | – 那是他最爱的故事 – 最爱的故事之一 |
[52:17] | – No, that was his favorite. – I’m afraid you’re speaking in riddles, Dastan. | – 不 就是最爱的故事 – 我觉得你似乎话中有话 |
[52:26] | Wait, Dastan! | 等等 达斯坦! |
[52:59] | Over here! | 在那 |
[53:21] | Murderer! | 凶手! |
[53:31] | I didn’t kill father! | 我没有杀父亲! |
[54:42] | What you’re going to do now?! | 你现在还有什么招? |
[55:32] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里? |
[55:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[55:57] | Garsiv… | 贾司… |
[56:00] | – I didn’t kill father. – Then God will pardon you. | – 我没有杀父亲 – 那神一定会原谅你 |
[56:04] | After your head rolls. | 在你人头落地之后 |
[56:16] | We don’t fight with the sticks anymore, little brother. | 这次可不是在闹着玩了 弟弟 |
[56:29] | That’s all you got? | 就这点能耐? |
[56:49] | Your Majesty, I thought you were staying in Alamut. | 国王陛下 我以为你在阿拉姆特 |
[56:52] | Tell me about Dastan, uncle. | 告诉我达斯坦的事 叔叔 |
[56:56] | Dastan came to Avrat to kill me, in the market place. | 达斯坦来阿普拉特想杀我 就在街市上 |
[57:01] | I just got away. | 我侥幸逃走 |
[57:03] | Tus, my death would weaken your young reign. | 普斯 我的死会削弱你的统治地位 |
[57:07] | – Dastan hopes to start rebellion. – He wants the throne? | – 达斯坦一定是想发动叛变 – 他想篡夺王位? |
[57:10] | I fear so, my Lord. | 恐怕是的 陛下 |
[57:16] | Putting Dastan on trial would give him a stage for his sedition. | 对达斯坦的公开审判 只会给他提供一个煽动叛乱的舞台 |
[57:20] | My advice would be to avoid a trial. | 所以我建议 不用审判 |
[57:25] | Don’t bring him back to Nasaf alive. | 不能让他活着回到纳萨夫 |
[57:38] | Whatever Dastan’s crimes, | 无论达斯坦所犯何罪 |
[57:39] | a public trial will best communicate the king I hope to be. | 公开审判是传达我的气度最佳方式 |
[57:43] | Strong, honoring the rule of law. | 一个坚持尊重法制的国王 |
[57:48] | – We are not savages. – You grow more a king every day. | – 而不是野蛮人 – 你越来越有明君的格局了 |
[57:53] | Dastan must be found. He must be brought to justice. | 必需找到达斯坦 我要他面对公审 |
[58:06] | – I need to speak with our guests. – About them, my Lord, | – 和客人还有事要谈 – 这些人都非比寻常 |
[58:10] | their practices are unusual, the servants have seen things. | 几天前 我的仆人看到一些奇怪的东西 |
[58:14] | Heard strange sounds, last week one of the horses vanished. | 一匹马居然凭空消失了 |
[58:17] | Just make sure that the servants keep their mouths shut, or I promise you, | 不准让仆人再讲这些事 否则我保证 |
[58:23] | they will vanish as well. | 他们也会消失的 |
[59:29] | I have another task for you Hassansin, | 你得抓紧时间为我办件事 哈萨辛 |
[59:31] | but you’ll have to be quick, your prey has a head start. | 务必要快 别被猎物占了先机 |
[59:33] | You brought what I requested? | 我要的东西带来了吗? |
[59:46] | These practices, they don’t interfere with your skills? | 这些东西不会影响你的感应吧? |
[59:49] | In trance we can see visions of far future. | 当我看到我们未来的异象时 |
[59:52] | Visions of death. | 我看到了我的死亡 |
[59:56] | Destiny and the curse. | 既是命运… 也是诅咒 |
[1:00:07] | In the trance we can find anything, including your nephew, prince Dastan. | 在异象中我能看到一切 包括你的侄子达斯坦王子 |
[1:00:12] | Then I hope you shall see more deaths. | 那我希望你看到更多的死亡… |
[1:00:15] | Soon. | 快去 |
[1:00:54] | Get down, it’s a Persian patrol. | 趴下! 是波斯的斥候! |
[1:00:59] | Garsiv | 贾司 |
[1:01:09] | What aren’t you telling me? | 还有什么事瞒着我? |
[1:01:13] | The trail’s been left, maybe they are tired of your pawn shop for lies and backstabbing. | 他懒得理你 可能他和我一样 受够你的谎言和暗算 |
[1:01:18] | I had no choice but to leave you. | 我除了走 没别的选择 |
[1:01:21] | I take it your uncle didn’t listen. | 看来你叔父并不相信你? |
[1:01:24] | It wasn’t Tus that killed my father, it was Nizam. | 杀害父王的并不是普斯 而是尼扎姆 |
[1:01:28] | – Your uncle? – His hands were burned. | – 你叔父? – 他的手受伤了 |
[1:01:31] | He said it happened trying to pull off the cloak that killed my father, | 他说是帮父王脱袍子的时候伤的 |
[1:01:34] | I’ve gone over and over at my mind, he never touched the cloak, he must’ve handled it before. | 我仔细回想 他当时根本就没碰它 那肯定是他事前碰的 |
[1:01:41] | It was Nizam who poisoned it. | 是尼扎姆下的毒 |
[1:01:44] | What could this turning back a few moments of time give my uncle? None. | 但我回到过去 应该对尼扎姆做什么来改变历史? 没有 |
[1:01:49] | He murdered my father for more than just a dagger. | 他杀害父王不仅是为了这匕首 |
[1:01:52] | What aren’t you telling me? You know, you’ve got quick hands, so do I. | 你还隐瞒了什么? 好 你的手很快 不过 我的也不慢 |
[1:01:58] | If you want it back, you tell me everything. | 想要的话 就告诉我所有的实情 |
[1:02:01] | No more games, no more lies. | 别耍花招别说谎 |
[1:02:13] | Can we get out of here? | 我看还是先逃命吧? |
[1:02:22] | Oh…only a princess thinks she can outrun a sandstorm. | 只有天真的公主 才相信能够跑赢沙尘暴 |
[1:02:31] | Nizam is coming to kill us, he needs me dead. | 尼扎姆在追杀我们 他要置我于死地 |
[1:02:35] | I need to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[1:02:42] | In Alamut rests the beating heart of all life on earth. | 阿拉姆特守护着全世界的生命之本 |
[1:02:47] | The Sand Glass of the gods. | 那就是天神的沙漏 |
[1:02:51] | Long ago, the gods slipped down on man and saw nothing but greed and treachery. | 很久以前 天神环视人间 所见尽是贪婪和欺诈 |
[1:02:56] | So they sent a great sandstorm, to destroy all, wipe clean the face of the earth. | 所以他决定用一场沙尘暴毁灭一切 将世间一切夷为平地 |
[1:03:02] | But one young girl begged the gods to give mankind another chance. | 但却有个小女孩 垦求天神再给人类一个机会 |
[1:03:06] | Offering her life in exchange. | 为此她愿献出生命 |
[1:03:09] | Seeing the purity within, the gods were reminded of men’s potentials for good. | 她那纯洁的灵魂 令天神意识到人类还有善良的本质! |
[1:03:15] | So they swept the sand into the Sand Glass. | 于是他便将沙子装进一座沙漏 |
[1:03:34] | The Dagger was given to the girl who saved Man. | 也将匕首交给将要拯救人类的女孩 |
[1:03:38] | Making her the first guardian. | 命她成为第一位守护者 |
[1:03:41] | The Dagger blade is the only thing that can pierce the Sand Glass | 只有那把匕首的刀刃 才能穿透沙漏 |
[1:03:44] | and remove the Sands of Time, but the handle only holds one minute. | 并且释放出时之砂 虽然刀柄里的沙只够让时间倒转一分钟 |
[1:03:49] | But if one were to place a Dagger in the Sand Glass, and pressed the jewel button at the same time? | 但是如果有人把匕首插进沙漏 同时按下宝石按钮 会怎么样呢? |
[1:03:53] | – Sand would flow through endlessly. – You could turn back time as far as you like. | – 那将会不断的释放出时之砂 – 而直到你想回去的任何时候 |
[1:03:57] | Yes, but it is forbidden. | 是的 但是绝不能这么做 |
[1:04:06] | When my father was a boy, Nizam saved his life hunting. | 尼扎姆曾在父王小时候 打猎时救过他 |
[1:04:12] | One day the two princes were stalking a beautiful buck, | 有一天 两位王子 在跟踪一头漂亮的雄鹿 |
[1:04:15] | but they weren’t aware of a lion stalking them. | 不过他们没有留意到 自己反倒成为一头母狮跟踪的猎物 |
[1:04:18] | Nizam saved Sharaman. My father told us the story over and over again. | 尼扎姆就在那时救了色拉曼 父王经常重复的跟我们讲述这则故事 |
[1:04:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白… |
[1:04:27] | Nizam wishes to go back in time and undo what he did. | 尼扎姆想要回到过去 改变这个事实 |
[1:04:31] | Not save my father, let him die. | 不去救父王 而让他死去 |
[1:04:34] | Then he will be king for a lifetime. | 这样他就能成为国王 |
[1:04:37] | And my brothers would never be born. | 甚至连我的两兄弟也不会出现 |
[1:04:47] | The storm’s passed. | 风暴过去了 |
[1:05:17] | Dastan, the Sands contained within the Sand Glass are incredibly powerful. | 达斯坦 沙漏里的沙子 同时具有一种强大到无法驾驭的力量 |
[1:05:25] | Opening the Dagger while it’s inside the glass breaks the seal | 一旦匕首刺穿沙漏 将会打开远古的封印 |
[1:05:30] | and destroys the Sand Glass, causing it to crack and shatter. | 沙漏将会被彻底破坏 |
[1:05:34] | The Sands of Time would no longer be contained, | 时之砂会大量外泄而无法抑制 |
[1:05:37] | and they would carry the gods’ wrath with them once more, | 这样等于重启天神的狂怒 |
[1:05:40] | destroying everything in their path. | 摧毁世间的一切 |
[1:05:46] | And all of mankind would pay for Nizam’s treachery. | 全人类都会为尼扎姆的背叛而付出代价 |
[1:05:51] | This is all that would be left of us. | 到时候我们都会化为尘土 |
[1:05:55] | The secret guardian temple outside Alamut is the sanctuary. | 阿拉姆特城外有个神殿可庇护 |
[1:05:58] | The one place where the Dagger can be hidden safely, | 只有将匕首藏在哪里才会安全 |
[1:06:01] | the only way to stop this Armageddon. | 以避免世界末日的到来 |
[1:06:05] | That’s the truth, Dastan. | 这就是真相 达斯坦 |
[1:06:09] | Give me back the Dagger, so that I can take it there. | 把匕首还给我 我要把它带到哪里去 |
[1:06:17] | I can’t do that. | 那可不行 |
[1:06:22] | – I’m coming with you. – You’re going to help me! | – 我跟你一起去 – 你是想帮我吗? |
[1:06:29] | We can sit here and chat, or you can get on the horse. | 不想落单的话 就赶快上马 |
[1:06:48] | Our journey is blessed. | 感谢天神的保佑 |
[1:06:50] | We’ll stop for the water and push for the mountain’s pass by the nightfall. | 先停下来补充淡水 然后等天黑了向山口出发 |
[1:06:55] | – You enjoy telling me what to do. – Only because you are so good at following orders. | – 你倒很喜欢发号施令嘛 不是吗? – 那是因为你很擅长于听我的摆布啊 |
[1:06:59] | Don’t press your luck. | 你别得寸进尺了… |
[1:07:15] | Persian! | 达斯坦! |
[1:07:17] | We parted under certain rush circumstances, I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. | 上次分手实在是太匆促了 我都没来得及说再见 |
[1:07:24] | We’ve been tracking you for a week. | 我已经追了你整整一个星期了! |
[1:07:26] | That little riot you started, it went on for two days! | 你引起的小骚乱整整闹了两天! |
[1:07:31] | My beloved racetrack, all washed away like the footprints in sand. | 我最爱的跑道… 就像沙漠中的脚印随风而逝 |
[1:07:37] | See Lita there… Look at her? | 你看你看啊? 看看它 |
[1:07:39] | She’s all that’s left of my gaming empire. | 我娱乐王国唯一的幸存者 |
[1:07:41] | And no matter your skills as a promoter, | 无论你再怎么擅长经营 |
[1:07:45] | you can’t organize an ostrich race with just one ostrich! | 也无法东山再起重组鸵鸟赛队 只有一只鸵鸟要跟谁比 |
[1:07:50] | Am I right?! | 难道叫我跟它赛跑吗? |
[1:07:52] | Yes sir, come with me. | 是的先生 好吧跟我来 |
[1:08:01] | Did you know that the ostriches have suicidal tendencies? | 你知道鸵鸟有自杀倾向吗? |
[1:08:06] | Look at this poor thing. | 可怜的女孩 |
[1:08:09] | She used to be a grand champion, and now I have to watch her | 她曾经是骄傲的冠军 我得日夜守着她 |
[1:08:13] | night and day to make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid. | 以免她突然想不开 做出什么傻事来 |
[1:08:22] | Suddenly occurred to me, that the only way to recoup my tragic losses, | 所以我觉得 唯一能补偿我悲剧性损失的办法 |
[1:08:26] | was to track down the two young lovers who cast this dark cloud upon me. | 就是一定要逮到这对 把我推向深渊的小爱神 好好算账 |
[1:08:30] | Oh yes, I’m gonna need the prize on your head, your brother will be very pleased to see… | 没错 我要用你去换那笔赏金 而且你哥哥看到你也会很高兴 |
[1:08:39] | The sand dervishes Persian, they are common as camel dirt… | 龙卷风吗 在这沙漠里常有的是… |
[1:08:41] | Sheik Amar, listen to me…! | 酋长 你听我说! |
[1:08:44] | – I’d rather not. – Nice knife. | – 我听够了 – 这刀不错 |
[1:08:47] | Noble Sheik, we are on the sacred journey to the temple… | 尊敬的酋长 我现在必须赶往神殿 |
[1:08:50] | Temple, the temple, there is nothing more sacred than Persian’s gold. | 什么神殿 波斯金币比什么都神圣 |
[1:09:42] | Give me the Dagger, there are too many of them. | 把匕首给我 毒蛇太多了 |
[1:09:47] | You can’t kill them all, you wanna live, give me the Dagger!! | 它们杀不完的 你想活的话 就马上把匕首给我! |
[1:10:09] | Give me the Dagger! | 把匕首给我! |
[1:10:24] | Persian, how did you do that? | 哇 波斯人 你是怎么做到的? |
[1:10:31] | Instinct. | 靠本能 |
[1:10:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:45] | We have to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[1:10:50] | – What happened last night? – Those vipers were controlled by Hassansins. | – 昨天晚上是怎么回事? – 那些毒蛇是受哈萨辛控制的 |
[1:10:54] | – Hassansins? – For years they were the covert | 哈萨辛? |
[1:10:55] | killing force for the Persian kings, for my father ordered them disbanded. | 他们曾是直属波斯国王指挥的暗杀组织 后来被国王遣散了 |
[1:11:00] | Nizam must’ve disobeyed my father’s orders and kept them intact. | 看来尼扎姆违抗王命 暗地里保留了他们 |
[1:11:04] | This is a secret government killing society. That’s why I don’t pay taxes! | 官方竟然私设犯罪组织 所以我绝不纳税 |
[1:11:08] | – We can’t stop. – Oh perhaps you can’t, but we can. | – 我们不能停下来 – 你也许不能 可我们能 |
[1:11:11] | We could use your help getting to the temple. | 你们可以在去神殿的路上帮助我? |
[1:11:14] | Hah, by crossing the Hindu Kush with the storm blowing? | 冒着沙尘暴穿越辛都库仕? |
[1:11:17] | You attract troubles like flies around rotting mango and your insane… | 吃错毒果子 惹来一身麻烦 简直是疯了! |
[1:11:20] | There’s gold at the temple. | 神殿里有黄金 |
[1:11:22] | More than ten horses can carry. | 十匹马也拉不完的黄金 |
[1:11:25] | – Tax-free. – Sir! | – 全部免税 – 先生! |
[1:11:58] | – Do you have any idea where you’re going? – I memorized this path as a child. | – 你确定我们没有走错路吗? – 我从小就得记住这条路 |
[1:12:03] | Every princess must, it’s sacred. | 每个公主都一样 这是圣约 |
[1:12:09] | It’s here. | 到了 |
[1:12:20] | The sanctuary, the one place the Dagger can be hidden safely. | 神殿 唯一能够保证匕首安全的地方 |
[1:12:24] | I was expecting golden statues, waterfalls. | 我还以为有什么金殿或瀑布之类的 |
[1:12:32] | Give me back the Dagger, so that I can take it there. | 把匕首给我 让匕首来带路 |
[1:12:54] | Don’t cut yourself, princess. | 小心别割到手 公主殿下 |
[1:13:02] | Hey, here! | 嗨 过来! |
[1:13:07] | Not long dead, last night maybe. Tortured first. | 死了不少人 可能是昨晚发生的 死前被折磨过 |
[1:13:11] | – Hassansin. – Nizam knows this place. | – 是哈萨辛干的? – 尼扎姆已经知道这里了 |
[1:13:14] | All dead. | 都死了 |
[1:13:20] | – The entire village, about my gold… – Where are you going?! | – 无一幸免 金子呢… – 你要去哪里? |
[1:13:22] | – There is only one way to stop all of this. – What?! | – 现在只有一个办法能阻止他 – 什么? |
[1:13:24] | To make sure the Dagger is safe, the temple holds the stone the Dagger came from. | 就是确保匕首的安全 制造匕首的石头就在神殿里面 |
[1:13:28] | What temple? This is a pile of stones and rocks! | 神殿? 这只是一堆普通石头而已 |
[1:13:31] | The first thing we learned, if all else fails, put the Dagger back into the stone, | 如果其它努力失败了 把匕首放回石头里 |
[1:13:34] | the stone will envelop it, pulling it into the mountain, returning to the gods. | 石头会把它封印起来 然后会归还给天神 |
[1:13:46] | – The original promise, must be paid. – What promise? | – 这是远古的契约 必然兑现 – 什么契约? |
[1:13:54] | The gods must take back the life they spared. | 天神必拿走誓约中做为担保的生命 |
[1:13:58] | You’ll die. | 就是说你会死 |
[1:14:10] | – Stay there! Stay there! – Listen to me! Listen to me! | – 达斯坦! 不许动! 不许动! – 听我的! 听我的! |
[1:14:15] | Give me your sword, give me your sword or do you fortake given that honor. | 把你的剑给我! 把这荣耀的剑给我 其余免了 |
[1:14:18] | There are bodies down there, murdered by Hassansins, on Nizam’s order! | 下面到处是尸体 都是尼扎姆派来的哈萨辛刺客杀的 |
[1:14:21] | – He’s the traitor! – Hassansins no longer exist! | – 他才是叛徒! – 哈萨辛早就不存在了! |
[1:14:24] | – You always thought you are so clever. – This is no trick, Garsiv. | – 你不要自欺欺人? – 我真的没有骗你 贾司 |
[1:14:27] | Sir, all dead inside Sir, more in the village. | – 长官! – 里面的人都死了 村里面也都是 |
[1:14:31] | – There is only one way… – Stay there! | 别乱动! |
[1:14:38] | Nizam wants me dead, wants me silenced. | 尼扎姆想除掉我好杀人灭口 |
[1:14:41] | A trial will be too public. | 因为公开审判会暴露他 |
[1:14:48] | Do you know this? He said this much, didn’t he? | 你已经知道了? 他就这么说的 对不对? |
[1:14:51] | I know it hasn’t been easy between us Garsiv, but still… | 我知道我俩彼此不是很了解 贾司 但我… |
[1:14:55] | we are brothers. | 我们毕竟是兄弟! |
[1:14:56] | Touching words with my sword at your throat. | 死到临头了 |
[1:14:58] | You’ve often questioned why father has been so much time in prayer. | 只有花言巧语一招 我一直纳闷父王为什么花那么多时间祈祷 |
[1:15:01] | Before he died, he told me that the bond | 他临死前说兄弟团结 |
[1:15:02] | between brothers is the sword that defends our empire. | 是捍卫我波斯帝国的利剑 |
[1:15:06] | He was praying that that sword remains strong. | 他祈愿这把利剑会永保锋锐 |
[1:15:08] | Why would I go into Avrat for father’s funeral, when I knew it was so dangerous? | 你想我明知道有危险 为何还要去参加父王的葬礼? |
[1:15:20] | Nizam recommended your death, | 尼扎姆提议要杀死你 |
[1:15:23] | Tus disagreed, ordered you brought back alive. | 普斯不同意 命令我把你带回去 |
[1:15:25] | Nizam wants me dead, and he’s hired Hassansins to make sure that does happen. | 尼扎姆想杀了我 而且他派了哈萨辛来至我于死地! |
[1:15:31] | He’s afraid of what I might say, | 他怕我把事实的真相 |
[1:15:34] | and who I might tell. | 告诉别人 |
[1:15:41] | Tell me, brother. | 告诉我 兄弟 |
[1:15:46] | Garsiv? | 贾司 |
[1:15:52] | My Garsiv? | 喂 贾司! |
[1:15:54] | Garsiv? | 贾司 |
[1:15:58] | Hassansins! | 哈萨辛! |
[1:16:19] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴! |
[1:16:33] | Protect the Dagger! | 保护好匕首! |
[1:16:52] | Persian, behind you! | 达斯坦! 小心身后! |
[1:17:04] | Tamina! | 塔米娜! 塔米娜! |
[1:17:07] | Forget them, throw these! | 别管他们 快点扔! |
[1:17:10] | Find her! | 去找她! |
[1:17:21] | Hey! Over here! | 嘿 在这里啊! |
[1:17:23] | You know what they say about men with big swords! | 你想知道我对你刀法的评价哈? |
[1:17:39] | Tamina, let me do it. | 塔米娜! 让我去吧 |
[1:17:43] | Only a guardian can return the Dagger. | 只有守护者 才能归还匕首 |
[1:17:46] | This isn’t something you can do, Dastan. | 那不是你能做的事情 达斯坦 |
[1:17:51] | I’m ready for this. | 我有心理准备 |
[1:17:55] | I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[1:18:11] | Tamina! | 塔米娜! |
[1:19:04] | Out, enough, out! | 行了! 撤退! |
[1:19:26] | Garsiv! | 贾司! 贾司! |
[1:19:28] | Dastan, I’m sorry. | 达斯坦 对不起 |
[1:19:34] | Save the empire. | 拯救帝国 |
[1:19:39] | Brother… Brother. | 吾兄… 吾兄… |
[1:19:46] | – Where is the Dagger? – It’s gone. | – 匕首在哪里? – 不见了 |
[1:19:52] | Protect the Dagger, no matter the consequences, that was my sacred calling. | 要守护匕首 不论任何代价 这是我的契约 |
[1:19:57] | That was my destiny. | 也是我的命运 |
[1:20:06] | We make our own destiny, princess. | 命运掌握在我们自己手里 |
[1:20:09] | We’ll get it back. | 我们这就去把它拿回来 |
[1:20:44] | We’re going to need another horse! | 看来得弄匹马 |
[1:20:48] | – Where will you go? – To Alamut. | – 你要去哪里? – 去阿拉姆特 |
[1:20:55] | Nizam will use that Dagger to pierce the Sand Glass, and he has to be stopped. | 尼扎姆会用匕首刺穿沙漏 要阻止他 |
[1:21:00] | He has to be stopped. He has to be stopped. | “要阻止他” “刻不容缓” |
[1:21:06] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:21:09] | Oh, a knife thrower with a conscience. | 飞刀手也有良知吗 |
[1:21:32] | Our friends in the palace said that the Persians have broken through | 我宫里的朋友说 波斯人已经打通 |
[1:21:34] | to the first level of the tunnels. | 第一层地道了 |
[1:21:36] | They will reach the Sand Glass within hours. | 再过几个小时就会找到沙漏 |
[1:21:39] | Nizam’s keeping the Dagger in the high temple, guarded by some sort of demon, | 尼扎姆把匕首放在神殿里 有一个身披盔甲的恶魔 |
[1:21:43] | – covered in spikes. – The Hassansin that killed my brother. | – 时刻看守着 – 杀我兄弟的哈萨辛 |
[1:21:48] | It’s the only thing that stands between us and the Dagger. | 才是我们夺回匕首的唯一障碍 |
[1:21:51] | No man can stand within twenty yards of him and live. | 处于他二十米之内的人 必死无疑 |
[1:21:54] | Some don’t need to get that close. | 那我们的人就别离他那么近 |
[1:22:18] | Spare some water, sire. | 给点水喝吧 大人 |
[1:22:29] | You sure about this? | 你不后悔吗? |
[1:22:31] | I owed the boy. | 我欠他的情 |
[1:22:33] | But, you are a M’Baka, scourge of the Namibian plain. | 哈 你是安巴克人 你是安巴克勇士 |
[1:22:36] | Me, I’m a slightly dishonorable entrepreneur, this… | 而我只是没有原则的小商人 我 |
[1:22:39] | nobility business is not the cloth we’re cut from. | 根本就不是做这种高尚事业的料 |
[1:22:42] | Hurry. | 快点! |
[1:22:43] | My friend, has anyone ever told you that you talk too much? | 我的朋友 有没有人告诉过你 你太啰嗦了? |
[1:22:57] | Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:25:46] | Have I told you about the M’Baka? | 跟你说过安巴克的故事吗? |
[1:25:50] | – Yes, you have. – I hope your brother listens to you, Persian. | – 是的 你说过 – 希望你哥哥能够相信你 |
[1:26:03] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:26:05] | Seal every gate! Find him! | 关上所有大门! 给我找到他! |
[1:26:42] | – It’s clear. – Dastan, I don’t… | – 现在安全了 – 达斯坦! 我不觉得 |
[1:26:46] | I don’t think you should do this. | 我不觉得你该这么做 |
[1:26:48] | Is that concern I hear? | 你在为我担心吗? |
[1:26:51] | – Caution. – Sprinkled with concern. | – 是提醒 – 多少有点担心 |
[1:26:53] | – You flatter yourself, prince. – And you used to be a better liar, princess. | – 别自作多情 王子 – 你一向很有说服力 公主 |
[1:26:59] | Perhaps I’m out of practice. | 我还没有练习好要… |
[1:27:02] | This won’t be the last time we’ll be together. | 恐怕这是我们最后一次在一起 |
[1:27:16] | – Where is the Dagger? – You Persian bureaucrats, such soft hands. | – 匕首在哪里? – 你这波斯狗官… 下手还不如娘们 |
[1:27:29] | – It’s been found, my Lord. – The Sand Glass? | – 沙漏找到了 大人 – 找到沙漏了? |
[1:27:35] | I don’t have the Dagger. | 现在匕首没了 |
[1:27:39] | Leave me. | 让我单独待一会儿 |
[1:27:42] | Hello, Tus. | 你好 普斯 |
[1:27:44] | Dastan! | 达斯坦! |
[1:27:47] | – We need to talk. – Then talk! | – 我要和你谈谈 – 那就说吧 |
[1:27:49] | – Alone. – Wait outside the chamber, now! | 单独说 你到外面等着 快! |
[1:27:56] | We are brothers, did you know? | 我们是兄弟 对吗? |
[1:28:00] | The robe that killed father was poisoned by Nizam. | 给那件罩袍下毒的不是我 是尼扎姆 |
[1:28:02] | – Nizam? You are mad. – Who gave you the robe, Tus? | – 尼扎姆? 你疯了! – 罩袍是谁给你的 啊? |
[1:28:05] | Who gave you the robe?! | 谁给你的罩袍? |
[1:28:08] | You trust him, as did I, but Alamut wasn’t supplying our enemies with weapons. | 你信任他? 我也是 可阿拉姆特并没有卖武器给敌人 |
[1:28:12] | – Nizam lied to us. – Why he would do such a thing, what could he gain? | – 尼扎姆骗了我们 – 他为什么这么做 有什么好处? |
[1:28:16] | Listen to me carefully. | 你仔细听我说 |
[1:28:18] | Beneath the streets of this city lies an ancient force, | 这座城市下面埋藏着一股远古的力量 |
[1:28:21] | a container, holding the fabled Sands of Time. | 那是一座装着传说中的时之砂的容器 |
[1:28:25] | Nizam wishes to use it to corrupt history, | 尼扎姆想用它来改写历史 |
[1:28:27] | he wants to turn back time and make himself king. | 他想回到过去 让自己成为国王 |
[1:28:30] | Sands of Time? | 什么 时之砂? |
[1:28:32] | Heresies Dastan, pagan madness. | 一派胡言 达斯坦! 简直可笑至极! |
[1:28:35] | I’ve seen its power with my own eyes, Tus. | 普斯 我亲眼目睹过它的魔力! |
[1:28:38] | Nizam discovered its resting place, and if we don’t stop him our world could end. | 尼扎姆也找到了它的所在 不去阻止他 世界就会毁灭 |
[1:28:42] | If you’re gonna kill me, the best you do it now. | 如果你想杀我 最好现在动手 |
[1:28:52] | This is no ordinary dagger. | 这不是把普通的匕首 |
[1:28:54] | You press the jewel on its hilt, and you’ll see. | 你按下刀柄上的宝石 就知道了 |
[1:29:01] | I should have the strength to do this before we invaded the city. | 我真该在入侵这座城市前就具有这种勇气 |
[1:29:04] | – What are you talking about? – To act of what I know is right. | – 你在说什么呢? – 坚持我所相信的正义 |
[1:29:09] | No matter the consequences. | 无论付出什么样的代价 |
[1:29:22] | – The soldiers remain out… – Stay where you are! | – 士兵向我禀报说… – 你给我站住! |
[1:29:31] | He took his own life. | 他竟然自杀了 |
[1:29:34] | Then, God have mercy on the traitor, for he chose the path of the coward. | 愿天神能饶恕这叛徒 他居然选择了懦夫的行径 |
[1:29:38] | We both know Dastan was many things, | 我知道达斯坦是很多方面 |
[1:29:41] | but not… a coward. | 但是他绝不是懦夫 |
[1:29:46] | This is no ordinary dagger. Press the jewel on its hilt, and you’ll see. | 这不是把普通的匕首 你按下刀柄上的宝石 就知道了 |
[1:30:12] | No matter the consequences. | 不论付出什么代价 |
[1:30:15] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:30:18] | A moment ago you died before my eyes. | 你刚才已经死在我面前了 |
[1:30:22] | – Oh, you pressed it. – How did you know I would? | – 你按了宝石… – 你怎么知道我会按? |
[1:30:27] | Cause we are brothers. | 因为我们是兄弟 |
[1:30:34] | The day we left for war, | 在我们出征的那天 父亲告诉我一个真正的王者 |
[1:30:35] | our father told me a true king considers the advice of the counsel. | 要察纳忠告和尊重商议的结果 |
[1:30:39] | But always listens to his heart. | 但永远要遵从自己的良心? |
[1:30:43] | You shouldn’t defy to go so far for me to believe you. | 你不需要为了让我相信而如此冒险 |
[1:30:47] | Your Majesty, the soldiers tell me that… | 陛下 士兵向我禀报说… |
[1:30:52] | I see that Dastan has indeed return. | 看来达斯坦确实回来了 |
[1:30:57] | Tus, remember what I told you! | 普斯 记住我刚说过的! |
[1:31:05] | No, a moment. | 不! 等等! |
[1:31:08] | Poor Tus, so eager for the crown. | 可怜的普斯 做梦都想当国王 |
[1:31:13] | And you, Dastan, always charging in, | 还有你 达斯坦 总是这样瞎搞 |
[1:31:17] | so desperate to prove you are more than | 想证明自己 |
[1:31:20] | something that king scraped of the street. | 不止是国王在贫民窟的街头 捡回来的什么垃圾 |
[1:31:26] | What a glorious mess we are. | 你瞧瞧你弄的这一团糟! |
[1:31:30] | It seems that bond between brothers, | 看来兄弟间的情谊 |
[1:31:32] | is no longer the sword that defends our empire. | 不再是捍卫我波斯帝国的武器了 |
[1:31:36] | Yes! | 行了! |
[1:32:00] | He was one of us. | 他曾经是我们的人 |
[1:32:05] | He was the priest of the temple. | 以前神殿中的祭司 |
[1:32:08] | That’s how Nizam discovered the existence of the Sand Glass. | 原来尼扎姆是这样知道沙漏的存在的 |
[1:32:11] | He corrupted the guardians, infected us. | 我们被这些堕落的守卫给玷污腐化了? |
[1:32:14] | We are no longer pure. | 我们已不再纯洁了 |
[1:32:18] | We must hurry. | 我们必须加快脚步 |
[1:32:28] | Pulley. | 放绳子 |
[1:32:30] | Get pulley, now! | 放下去! 快! |
[1:32:35] | The guardians built passageways underneath the city, a secret access to the Sand Glass. | 守护者建造了秘密通道 就在这座城下面 通道通向沙漏的所在 |
[1:32:39] | If we move fast enough, we can get there before Nizam. | 快的话 我们能赶在尼扎姆的前面 |
[1:33:08] | That would be the stand to the Sand Glass chamber. | 这里有通向沙漏密室的小路 |
[1:33:12] | There is only one safe path. | 只有一条安全的路 |
[1:33:15] | Faster! | 再快点! |
[1:33:36] | Follow in my footsteps. | 踩着我的脚印走 |
[1:33:40] | Nothing can touch the surface, other than where I step. | 除了我踩过的地方 其它哪里都不能碰 |
[1:34:06] | Run, Dastan! Run! | 快跑 达斯坦! 快跑! |
[1:34:18] | Dastan! | 达斯坦! |
[1:37:05] | Nizam! | 尼扎姆! |
[1:37:09] | You murdered your own family. Sharaman was your brother! | – 你害死了自己的亲人 – 色拉曼是你哥哥! |
[1:37:13] | And my curse. | 也是我的心病? |
[1:37:17] | I looked up to you. | 我如此敬重你 |
[1:37:22] | Dastan! | 达斯坦! |
[1:37:23] | I never understood, why my brother brought trash into the palace. | 我一直不理解 我哥哥怎会带你这种垃圾进王宫 |
[1:37:27] | Enjoy the gutter, Dastan. | 回贫民窟吧 达斯坦 |
[1:37:30] | It’s where you stay under my reign. | 那里才是你的归宿 |
[1:37:43] | Tamina! | 塔米娜! |
[1:37:46] | Nizam, don’t use the Dagger to undo your past! | 尼扎姆! 不要用匕首来改变你的过去 |
[1:37:49] | – It will unleash… – Unleash, what?! | – 那样会释放… – 释放什么? |
[1:37:52] | Gods’ wrath?! Hell itself?! | 天神之怒? 地狱之门? |
[1:37:59] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[1:38:16] | Stop him! If the glass shatters, the world dies with it. | 给你这个去阻止他 如果沙漏碎了 世界也会灭亡! |
[1:38:20] | It’s not my destiny, it’s yours. It always has been. | 这不是我的使命而是你的 这就是天意 |
[1:38:25] | – Let me go. – I won’t. | – 放开我 – 我不 |
[1:38:28] | – Let me go. – I’m not letting you go! | – 快放开我 – 我不会放开你的! |
[1:38:31] | I wish we could have been together. | 真希望我们能永远在一起 |
[1:38:42] | – Dastan! – No! Tamina! | – 达斯坦! – 塔米娜! |
[1:39:17] | – Dastan! – Tamina! | – 达斯坦 – 塔米娜 |
[1:40:36] | Prince, Dastan! | 达斯坦王子! 达斯坦王子! |
[1:40:40] | – Bis, you’re here? – Of course I’m here. | – 比斯? 你在这里 – 我当然在这里啊 |
[1:40:44] | Our men surrounded Alamut’s palace, battle is over. | 我们已经攻克了阿拉姆特王宫 战斗结束了 |
[1:40:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[1:40:58] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:41:04] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:41:13] | Brave soldiers of Persia, we have been deceived into attacking this holy city! | 勇敢的波斯士兵? ! 我们被骗了 我们不该来攻打圣城 |
[1:41:18] | – Alamut, has no weapon forges! – Dastan! | – 阿拉姆特根本就没有兵工厂… – 达斯坦! |
[1:41:24] | – Have you gone mad? – I cannot stand silent in the face of treachery. | – 你秀逗啦? – 面对背叛 我不能保持沉默 |
[1:41:28] | This war was set up by one trusted above all us. | 煽动这场战争的是我最信任的人 |
[1:41:32] | – Our uncle Nizam. – Dastan has fought hard today, | – 我们的尼扎姆大叔 – 达斯坦今天作战勇猛 |
[1:41:36] | perhaps too hard. What he needs now is to get out from under this | 也许是猛过头啦 他现在最需要的 |
[1:41:39] | burning sun, to rest. Gather his wits. | 就是找个凉快地方 好好休息 让自己清醒一下! |
[1:41:42] | The weapons we’ve found are forgeries! | 那些武器完全是栽赃陷害! |
[1:41:45] | There are no weapons here uncle, and you know it! | 你心里最清楚 这里并没有武器 |
[1:41:48] | And the spy, who supposedly intercepted them, was hired by you, | 那些截获武器的间谍 就是被你私雇的 |
[1:41:51] | to persuade all of us, to invade Alamut! | 目的就是为了说服我们入侵阿拉姆特! |
[1:41:55] | What is this, Dastan? Victor’s remorse? | 你在说什么 达斯坦? 征服者的忏悔? |
[1:41:58] | You yourself led the attack, brought us this great triumph. | 是你率先攻城 令我军大获全胜的 |
[1:42:02] | I should never have let the attack happen. | 我的良知一直告诉我这是个错误 |
[1:42:08] | I knew in my heart that it was wrong. | 不应该攻打圣城 |
[1:42:13] | It will never be you. | 你绝对不会得逞的 |
[1:42:16] | You’ll never been king, you don’t have the heart. | 你永远当不了国王 你没有王者的那种胸怀 |
[1:42:20] | You will die in a shadow of a great man. | 你将会在死亡的阴影里度过余生! |
[1:42:29] | Get him down from there, before he makes even bigger fool of himself! | 在他闹出更大的乱子之前 快把他弄下来 |
[1:42:32] | Tus, before we left Nasaf, father told you this: | 普斯 父王告诉过你: |
[1:42:36] | “That the true king, considers the advice of the counsel, | 一个真正的王者 要留意商议的建言 |
[1:42:38] | but he always listens to his own heart.” | 但他永远会遵从自己的良心 |
[1:42:42] | Father and I were alone. How could you know that? | 父王只是私下对我说的 你怎么会知道? |
[1:42:45] | He’s right, he knows us and he knows we are capable of. | 他说得对 他了解我们 他很清楚我们的能耐 |
[1:42:48] | – Just listen to your heart. – He defies your order, | – 听从你的良知吧 – 他先是在战场上违抗命令 |
[1:42:51] | leads attack and now wants to turn back, Tus… | 现在又想造反 |
[1:42:56] | Take action here. | 相信我 |
[1:43:11] | The spy knows the truth, find the spy! | 那间谍知道真相 找到他 |
[1:43:14] | Bring him to me, we’ll wring it from him. | 给我带过来! 我要从他身上查明真相 |
[1:43:55] | You had what every man could ever dream, | 你拥有了一个人梦想拥有的一切 |
[1:43:57] | love, respect and family. | 爱情 地位和亲人 |
[1:44:02] | But that wasn’t enough for you, was it? | 可你还是不满足 对吗? |
[1:44:41] | Princess of Alamut. | 阿拉姆特的公主… |
[1:44:44] | I was misled to attack your city. | 我被骗入侵了你们的领土 |
[1:44:48] | Forgive me, Your Highness. | 请原谅我 殿下 |
[1:44:50] | Let me try to make amends? | 让我来弥补我的过失 |
[1:45:01] | It would be to our mutual advantage, | 基于对双方有益的考虑 |
[1:45:03] | that our nations be united by a bond stronger than friendship. | 我们两国 应该建立一种比友谊更坚固的关系 |
[1:45:08] | Marriage. | 婚姻 |
[1:45:11] | Your marriage to one who is both conqueror and savior of your city. | 与阿拉姆特的征服者也是拯救者结为夫妻 |
[1:45:22] | Dastan. | 达斯坦 |
[1:45:24] | Royal blood or not, he’s every bit a son to our father. | 尽管不是纯粹的皇室血脉 但他却是令父王引以为傲的儿子 |
[1:45:28] | Every bit a brother to Garsiv and me. | 也是令我和贾司引以为傲的兄弟 |
[1:45:31] | The true prince of Persia. | 一个真正的波斯王子 |
[1:45:38] | Get up there, before I take your place. | 你要是再不上去 我就上了 |
[1:45:46] | Hello, princess. | 你好 公主 |
[1:45:50] | It’s a customary to accompany a proposal with gifts but, uh… | 根… 根据礼俗应该在 在求婚时送上聘礼 |
[1:45:54] | I was surprised and unless I’m unprepared. | 可是我没想到 也没什么准备 |
[1:45:59] | I’ve nothing for you, save… | 我没有礼物送给你 |
[1:46:02] | that which is already yours. | 除了把原本属于你的东西还给你 |
[1:46:17] | Walk with me, prince Dastan. | 请随我来 达斯坦王子 |
[1:46:28] | How can I trust the man who breached the walls of my city? | 我怎么才能相信一个攻占我城池的人? |
[1:46:32] | But I’m starting to think that I’m no longer the same man who breached those walls. | 因为我已不再是那个攻占你城池的人了 |
[1:46:36] | That’s a short time for the man to change so much. | 你洗心革面的时间还真快啊? |
[1:46:39] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[1:46:44] | It sounds as if you’ve discovered something here. | 听起来好像你似乎发现了什么 |
[1:46:47] | – What might that be? – The new spiritual awareness. | – 是什么呢? – 一种新的精神境界… |
[1:46:52] | – A destiny. – Yes, exactly. | – 一种命运 – 是的 说的很对 |
[1:46:55] | I believe we make our own destiny, princess. | 我相信命运掌握在我们手里 公主 |
[1:46:58] | You have an unfortunate lack of curiosity. | 看来你非常缺乏好奇心 |
[1:47:01] | – With no doubt, one of my many flaws. – Please don’t mock me, prince. | – 嗯 这是我众多的缺点之一 – 请不要这样开玩笑 王子 |
[1:47:06] | I hardly think we know each other well enough for that, princess. | 我怕我们还没熟悉到 可以互相开玩笑的程度 公主 |
[1:47:10] | But I look forward, to the day that we do. | 不过我很期待 那一天的到来! |