英文名称:Premium Rush
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Wilee. | 威利 |
[01:14] | 下午6:33 | |
[01:23] | 下午5:00 | |
[01:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:58] | I can’t work in an office. | 我没法待在办公室工作 |
[02:01] | I don’t like wearing suits. | 我不爱穿西服 |
[02:03] | I like to ride. | 我喜欢骑车 |
[02:04] | Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes. | 无变速 钢框架 不带闸 |
[02:07] | The bike cannot coast. | 车不能滑行 |
[02:09] | The pedals never stop turning. | 需要不停地蹬 |
[02:11] | Can’t stop. | 不能停 |
[02:13] | Don’t want to either. | 我也不想停 |
[02:16] | There are 1,500 bike messengers on the street in New York City. | 有1千5百名骑行信使穿梭于纽约街头 |
[02:20] | You can e-mail it, FedEx it, fax it, scan it, | 你可以发邮件 快递 传真 扫描 |
[02:22] | but when none of that shit works | 但当这些办法都行不通 |
[02:24] | and this thing has to be at that place by this time, | 而你又想准时把东西送达 |
[02:28] | you need us. | 你就需要我们了 |
[02:32] | Some of us get killed out here. | 我们当中的一些人丧命于此 |
[02:35] | Pedestrians are a menace. | 行人是威胁 |
[02:38] | Cabs are killers. | 出租车是杀手 |
[02:40] | One time or another we all get hit. | 我们都曾挨过车撞 |
[02:43] | Sometimes we gotta hit back. | 有时我们给予回击 |
[02:45] | If you’re not gonna use it, | 如果你根本不看后视镜 |
[02:49] | I guess you don’t need it. | 留着也没用 |
[02:51] | My mirror! | 我的后视镜 |
[02:55] | And we stick together, | 我们团结一致 |
[02:57] | because most people just wish we’d get off the street. | 因为多数人希望我们从街上消失 |
[03:00] | Go get a haircut. Take a shower. Get out of the way. | 理个发 洗个澡 然后从路上消失 |
[03:04] | Stop! | 停车 |
[03:07] | Pay heed! | 看着点 |
[03:09] | They have no idea | 他们不明白 |
[03:11] | why anyone would risk their lives in a death maze | 怎么会有人为了区区80块钱 |
[03:13] | for 80 bucks on a good day. | 就愿意在死亡迷宫里玩儿命 |
[03:16] | But if you’re out here thinking about the money, | 你若是奔着钱去的 |
[03:19] | you’re not gonna be around to spend it. | 那劝你省省吧 |
[04:04] | Hey, it’s Vanessa. Leave me a message and I’ll call you back. | 我是瓦妮莎 请留言 我稍后回电 |
[04:08] | Okay, I’m actually leaving a voice mail now. | 怎么转语音信箱了 |
[04:10] | This is demeaning. Why won’t you call me? | 这太跌份儿了 你干嘛不打给我 |
[04:17] | – Samantha Harris, TVM? – Yep. | -TVM公司萨曼莎·哈里斯 -是的 |
[04:21] | And sign here, please. | 请签收 |
[04:24] | You need a number, too? | 用附上我的电话号码吗 |
[04:27] | – You got a pickup for me? – You already got it. | -你有快件要给我吗 -已经发了 |
[04:29] | Positive I did not. | 我没收到 |
[04:30] | No, someone from your company. | 你公司的同事收的 |
[04:32] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[04:33] | He was prettier than me. | 他长得比我还好看 |
[04:47] | Hey, watch your back. | 当心 |
[05:02] | Manny’s office, this is Manny. | 曼尼办公室 我是曼尼 |
[05:03] | Dude, you jumped my route? | 哥们 你跑到我的地盘上了 |
[05:05] | I had a drop-off. It was sitting right there, man. | 我正好去送件 顺便就收了 |
[05:07] | Dude, but that’s my tag. | 哥们 那单是我的 |
[05:08] | Then how come it’s in my bag? | 那为什么现在在我包里 |
[05:10] | I’m coming to get it. | 我这就去拿回来 |
[05:11] | Wasting your time, man. I’m almost there already. | 白费时间 老兄 我快到了 |
[05:14] | Well, I’m right behind you. | 我就在你后面 |
[05:15] | Yo, it isn’t yours, it’s mine now. Like your girlfriend. | 没你的份 是我的了 就像你的女友 |
[05:18] | I’m getting worried, dude. Real concerned. | 这下我着急了 心急如焚 |
[05:20] | It’s been a couple of days. | 我们好了有一阵了 |
[05:21] | Manny’s a gentleman, but Manny’s got appetites. Click! | 曼尼是君子 有时也夺人所爱 挂了 |
[05:26] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[05:43] | No, no, no, sweetheart. Think Gandhi, not Sitting Bull. Boom! | 不 亲爱的 想想甘地而不是坐牛 |
[05:45] | 坐牛 印第安人部落首领 | |
[05:47] | Yes, I’m already on it. | 我已经接了 |
[05:48] | Sweetheart, I gotta go. | 亲爱的 先挂了 |
[05:49] | Security Courier. | 安全速递 |
[05:52] | – Get line two a 20 on Squid. – Got it. | -用2号线呼叫鱿鱼20遍 -收到 |
[05:54] | I’m right here. Goddamn radio got run over. | 不用叫了 通信装置被车碾了 |
[05:57] | Raj. What the hell, man. Manny jumped my route? | 拉杰 怎么搞的 曼尼跑我线上了 |
[05:59] | Is it so? | 有这事 |
[06:01] | Yes, it’s so. You shouldn’t try to be Zen, | 当然 别装着吃斋念佛了 老兄 |
[06:02] | dude. You’re wearing a gold chain. | 你见过戴金链子的佛吗 |
[06:04] | Tito, my midtown monster, slow and steady comes in last. | 我的市中心怪兽提托 可算稳妥归来了 |
[06:08] | You get passed by a hot dog cart today? | 你今天被热狗车超了吗 |
[06:10] | The pedals turn, Raj. Not just the left one, | 脚蹬会转 拉杰 不光左脚的 |
[06:12] | but the right one, too. | 现在右脚的也是 |
[06:13] | I have no idea what he’s talking about. | 听不懂他在说什么 |
[06:15] | The words he says, they don’t go together | 他说的单词 |
[06:16] | to create meaning in a traditional sense, | 连在一起不知道什么意思 |
[06:19] | but I believe it is profound. | 可我觉得这话好深奥 |
[06:21] | Hey, I’m light. You got anything else today? | 我完事儿了 你今天还有其他活儿吗 |
[06:22] | – I need another job. – The pedals turn, | -我想再接个活儿 -脚蹬会转 |
[06:24] | my friend, the pedals turn. | 哥们 脚蹬会转 |
[06:25] | – That doesn’t mean anything. – Well, Tito said it, not me. | -那有什么关系 -提托说的 不是我 |
[06:28] | No hello? | 连招呼都不打吗 |
[06:29] | Hey, Vanessa, I hope you’re gonna fix | 瓦妮莎 我希望你修好车轮 |
[06:31] | that wheel and get back out there. | 然后继续工作 |
[06:39] | Why didn’t you call me back? | 怎么不回我电话 |
[06:41] | I don’t have anything else to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[06:46] | Okay, I know you’re not about to kiss me right now. | 拜托 你不是要现在亲我吧 |
[06:48] | Why? You don’t want me to? | 怎么不是 你不想我亲你吗 |
[06:51] | My hand to God, I don’t. | 对天发誓 我不想 |
[06:52] | Then why did your back just arch? | 那你刚才弓着后背干嘛 |
[06:54] | – It did not. – Yes, it did. | -我没有 -就是有 |
[06:55] | – Nope. – Like it always does. | -没有 -有 跟以前一样 |
[06:59] | – See, you did it again. – Stop! | -你看 又来了 -别闹 |
[07:03] | – Really? Come on. – No. | -真的不要 -不要 |
[07:05] | Okay. Ride safe. | 好吧 一路平安 |
[07:07] | Security Courier. | 安全速递 |
[07:09] | Yo, Nima, what’s up? | 妮玛 怎么了 |
[07:11] | Yeah, he’s here. Where we going? | 他在呢 送到哪儿 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:15] | Okay. All right. Great. Got it. | 好的 没问题 记下了 |
[07:19] | Wilee, you’re in luck. Your alma mater summons. | 威利 你走运了 你的母校的活儿 |
[07:21] | 116th Street entrance, | 第116大街街口 |
[07:23] | law school main office, drop is in Chinatown. | 法学院办公室 送到唐人街 |
[07:25] | I need you south of Pell in 90 minutes. Let’s go. | 90分钟内赶到佩尔路南 |
[07:28] | You’re getting 50 for that run at least. Give me 40. | 这单至少50块 我要40 |
[07:30] | Forget it. Tito. | 那换人好了 提托 |
[07:32] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[07:33] | Marco. Polo. I got a nice long run for you guys. | 马可 波罗 给你们一单绝好的生意 |
[07:36] | – Can’t do it. – Why not? | -接不了 -为什么 |
[07:38] | – Gotta get hammered. – Fair enough. | -得修车 -说的也是 |
[07:39] | Come on, man. I’m tired, I’m hungry, | 帮帮忙 大哥 我又累又饿 |
[07:41] | my day is taking a turn for the shitty, give me the 40. | 日子不好混 给我40块吧 |
[07:43] | I’ll give you 30. Don’t screw it up. It’s premium rush. | 30 别搞砸了 是加急快递 |
[07:49] | Hey, Wilee. | 威利 |
[07:51] | You and me, man! Central Park. Just one lap. | 单挑 中央公园 一局定输赢 |
[07:53] | Straight up bicycle race. | 来场真正的竞速赛 |
[07:55] | No whale riding, no bumper surfing, | 不打持久战 不用躲车 |
[07:56] | none-a your alleycat bullshit. | 不来野猫赛那套 [都市单车赛] |
[07:58] | I’ll kick your ass, man. Have you seen my thighs? | 我要让你一败涂地 瞧见我的大腿没 |
[08:01] | Have you seen my thighs? | 瞧见没 |
[08:26] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[08:27] | So you into Spandex now? | 你跟那个弹力裤好上了 |
[08:29] | On your right! | 靠右 |
[08:31] | God, can you forget about Manny? | 能不提曼尼吗 |
[08:32] | He’s just helping me move. | 他只是帮我搬家 |
[08:34] | Move? What, you guys are moving? | 搬家 你们在搬家 |
[08:36] | – No, I’m moving, she’s staying. – Why? | -我搬 她留下 -为什么 |
[08:38] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说这事儿 |
[08:40] | She wants me out by the end of the day. | 她想让我今天必须搬走 |
[08:41] | What, did you get into a fight with her, too? | 怎么 你又和她闹翻了 |
[08:43] | I’ll call you back. | 回头再跟你说 |
[09:05] | Hey, walk that thing! | 给我从车上下来 |
[09:11] | Wilee? It is you. | 威利 是你啊 |
[09:13] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[09:15] | Hey, what you been up to, man? | 你一直忙什么呢 |
[09:16] | You know, running reds, killing peds. | 闯闯红灯 撞撞行人 |
[09:18] | I heard you never took the bar. | 我听说你一直没参加司法考试 |
[09:20] | It’s on my list. | 我会的 |
[09:22] | Don’t stress about it. | 别有压力 |
[09:24] | Hey, they say if you snort some Ritalin, it’s a cakewalk. | 他们说吸点利他林[兴奋剂] 会轻松些 |
[09:26] | Sage advice, Mr. Hand. | 主意不错 助人为乐先生 |
[09:33] | Hey, Nima. | 你好 妮玛 |
[09:34] | They didn’t tell me it was you who called. That it? | 他们没跟我说是你打的电话 就送这个 |
[09:36] | It must be there by 7:00. Deliver only to Sister Chen. | 7点准时送达 只能给陈大姐 |
[09:39] | Where am I going? | 地址 |
[09:40] | Chinatown. 147, Doyers. Is that going to be difficult? | 唐人街 多耶斯街147号 有困难吗 |
[09:45] | Would be for some. | 会有一点吧 |
[09:46] | It’s a tiny street, very hard to see… | 是条小巷 不太好找… |
[09:48] | I’ll find it. Time is now 5:33. | 我会找到的 现在是5点33 |
[09:51] | Sign here and print your name under it, please. | 在这儿签字 下面注上名字大写 |
[09:57] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:58] | I heard you got roommate troubles. | 听说你和室友有点摩擦 |
[10:00] | I feel bad, I kinda hooked you guys up. | 不好意思 是我介绍你们认识的 |
[10:03] | Deliver only to Sister Chen. It must be there by 7:00. | 只能交给陈大姐 7点必须送到 |
[10:07] | It’s extremely important. | 非常重要 |
[10:09] | Always is. | 每单都很重要 |
[10:16] | Gonna need the envelope. | 把信封给我吧 |
[10:22] | Thanks. Have a nice day. | 谢了 好运 |
[10:31] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这儿 |
[11:04] | Hey, excuse me, messenger guy. | 抱歉 送信的 |
[11:05] | That envelope you picked up, I gotta ask for it back. | 把刚才你拿到的那个信封给我 |
[11:07] | – Who are you? – Forrest J. Ackerman. | -你是谁 -弗雷斯特·J·阿克曼 |
[11:09] | Head of campus security. The woman who gave you the envelope, | 校园安保负责人 给你信封的那个女人 |
[11:11] | she’s not authorised to use the school account. | 无权使用校园账户 |
[11:13] | It’s an internal matter I’ve been investigating. | 我在调查一起校园内务 |
[11:15] | Not your problem. | 不是你的问题 |
[11:16] | Can I have the envelope, please? | 能把信封给我吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, the thing is, once it goes in the bag, | 是这样 东西一旦放进包里 |
[11:19] | it’s gotta stay in the bag | 就只能在包里了 |
[11:20] | unless I hear from a dispatcher. | 除非调度员发话 |
[11:22] | Fine. Call him. I’ll talk to him. I got the receipt right here. | 那打电话 让我跟他说 我有收据 |
[11:25] | – Nima gave that to you? – Who? | -妮玛给你的吗 -谁 |
[11:28] | Nima. | 妮玛 |
[11:29] | You don’t know the name of the woman you’re investigating? | 你连自己调查的女人叫什么都不知道啊 |
[11:32] | Yeah. Nima, right. I’m sorry, | 是妮玛没错 抱歉 |
[11:33] | I couldn’t hear you. Your mouth was full. | 我没听清你说什么 你嘴里都是吃的 |
[11:35] | Thing is, man, company I work for, | 是这样 我工作的那家公司 |
[11:37] | it’s called “Security Courier.” | 叫”安全速递” |
[11:39] | The “Security” Part means that once people give us their shit, | “安全”的意思指一旦人们把东西给我们 |
[11:42] | we don’t just hand it out to random strangers on the street, so. | 我们就不能随意交给街上的路人甲了事 |
[11:44] | Listen, I just spent $7 on this delicious urban food log, | 我刚花7块钱买了个美味的玉米煎饼 |
[11:47] | so if you’d step aside and let me eat, that’d be great. | 你要是能靠边站让我吃完 就好极了 |
[11:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:53] | – Wilee. – Wilee. | -威利 -威利 |
[11:55] | Wile E? Like the coyote? | 骗子E吗 念起来就像狗屁 |
[11:59] | – That’s cute. – Thanks. | -名字挺逗 -谢谢夸奖 |
[12:00] | You got a real name? A girlfriend? | 有真名吗 有女朋友吗 |
[12:02] | Family? People who give a shit if they see you again? | 有家人或者其他把你当回事儿的人吗 |
[12:06] | Who are you, man? | 你是谁啊 |
[12:07] | I’m the guy you don’t fuck with. | 我是谁跟你没关系 |
[12:14] | Hold my log. | 拿着我的煎饼 |
[12:24] | Have a nice day, douche bag! | 祝你好运 讨厌鬼 |
[12:48] | I just wanted to say I was sorry. | 我只想说对不起 |
[12:49] | That thing was important to me. | 那件事对我很重要 |
[12:51] | Maybe that doesn’t mean shit to you. | 也许在你看来不算什么 |
[12:53] | No, it means something to me. I just forgot, that’s all. | 不 对我也重要 我就是给忘了 |
[12:55] | Okay, I get it. | 行了 我知道了 |
[12:57] | Look, this is three sorrys now. | 我已经道歉了3次了 |
[12:58] | It’s actually only two. | 只有2次 |
[13:00] | Well, you hung up on one of them, so that’s on you. | 有一次你把电话挂了 这不赖我 |
[13:03] | I don’t get it. Honestly? Watch it! | 我搞不懂 小心 |
[13:06] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:07] | I just don’t get it. | 真的搞不懂 |
[13:09] | I mean, you have opportunity | 你有好的机遇 |
[13:10] | and all that brain and you throw it away. | 也有好头脑 但你却不懂得利用 |
[13:12] | Look, why are we having this conversation? | 我们到底在讨论什么 |
[13:14] | You get it. You ride like I do. | 跟我一样 你也骑车 |
[13:15] | No, I ride, but not like you, | 我的确骑车 但不像你那种骑法 |
[13:16] | Wilee. I put a brake on my bike and I use it. | 威利 我装了车闸 必要时会刹车 |
[13:19] | Yeah, and that brake’s gonna get you killed. | 车闸会害了你 |
[13:20] | You should get rid of that. | 你应该把它拆了 |
[13:21] | The worst shit that ever | 我撞得最惨的一次就是 |
[13:22] | happened to me happened when I had a brake. | 因为那时我装了车闸 |
[13:23] | Brakes are death. | 闸在人亡 |
[13:25] | You know what? That thing you say, it’s not as cute any more. | 你刚才说的可一点也不好笑 |
[13:29] | You could have any job you want. | 你能做你想做的任何工作 |
[13:31] | When I see a guy in a grey business suit, my age, | 当我看到一个同龄人身穿灰色西装 |
[13:34] | makes my balls shrivel up into my abdomen. | 我便丧失斗志 |
[13:37] | Whatever. | 随你便吧 |
[13:38] | Hi, Alonzo. | 你好 阿隆佐 |
[13:39] | We get paid to ride. What could be better than that? | 我们靠骑车赚钱 有什么比这个更棒 |
[13:42] | Do you know why I ride? | 你知道我为什么骑车吗 |
[13:44] | Because I hate waiting tables. Thank you. | 因为我讨厌在餐馆当服务员 谢谢 |
[13:46] | Look, I’m sorry that I didn’t come to your school thing. | 很抱歉 学业方面我一直没帮过你 |
[13:50] | But what do you want me to do about it right now? | 可你现在想让我怎么办 |
[13:52] | My “School thing”? | 我的学业 |
[13:53] | It was graduation and you blew it off for a race. | 那可是毕业典礼 你却因为比赛没去 |
[13:56] | Look, I know it took me eight years to get my degree, | 我知道我花了8年才拿到文凭 |
[13:58] | but I’m gonna get a decent job and sit behind a desk all day. | 但我也可以找份好工作 当个普通白领 |
[14:02] | I don’t need anyone in my life telling me that it’s meaningless | 我不需要别人告诉我这多没劲 |
[14:05] | ’cause it means something to me. | 因为我觉得这很有意义 |
[14:06] | And I need to know that I can count on you. | 我得知道我还能否指望你 |
[14:10] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[14:11] | – I gotta go. – Of course you do. | -我得走了 -走吧走吧 |
[14:13] | I’m gonna call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[14:18] | Hey, what? | 你想干嘛 |
[14:19] | Douche bag? What the hell’s the matter with you? | 讨厌鬼 你有毛病吧 |
[14:22] | Come on, son, this is silly. You’re gonna skin your knee. | 傻小子 你会磕破膝盖的 |
[14:25] | I think I’ll be all right. Thank you, though. | 不会的 谢谢关心 |
[14:27] | Just pull over, right up here. | 靠边停车 就在这儿 |
[14:30] | Come on. | 听话 |
[14:32] | You’re a very uncooperative guy, you know that’? | 你怎么这么不配合呢 |
[14:35] | – Come on, give it to me! – No! | -快点 把它给我 -不行 |
[14:40] | You take care now! | 保重 |
[14:43] | Shit! | 该死 |
[15:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:22] | I’m chasing a bicycle. | 我居然在追自行车 |
[15:55] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[16:28] | Tricky. | 够机灵的 |
[16:32] | – You moron! – You’re right! | -你个白痴 -说对了 |
[16:34] | – You maniac! – Sorry! My fault! | -你个疯子 -抱歉 |
[16:39] | Hey! Give me the envelope! | 把信封给我 |
[16:42] | What? | 什么 |
[16:43] | – You can hear me, you little shit. – Sorry, I can’t hear you! | -你听见了 混蛋 -抱歉我听不清 |
[16:46] | What’s it to you? Come on! | 你拿那东西有什么用 交出来吧 |
[16:50] | Give me the goddamn envelope! | 把那个该死的信封给我 |
[16:53] | That? No. | 那个信封吗 没门 |
[17:10] | I just wish they wouldn’t ride on the sidewalk, you know? | 我只是希望他们别骑到人行道上 |
[17:13] | I mean, look, I understand you’ve got a job to do. | 我知道你们有工作要做 |
[17:17] | Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[17:28] | Slow down! | 减速 |
[17:37] | Now, see? I told you this wouldn’t end well for you. | 看吧 我早告诉你没好下场 |
[17:43] | Where’d you go? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[17:48] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[18:00] | Yo, you crazy? | 疯了吧 |
[18:02] | NYPD! I wanna talk to you for a minute! | 我是警察 我要跟你谈谈 |
[18:08] | Hey! Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[18:17] | Delinquent scum! | 小混蛋 |
[18:21] | Red shirt on the bicycle! | 红T恤骑车那个 |
[18:23] | NYPD! | 警察 |
[18:26] | You just caused an accident back there! Pull over! | 你刚才引起了车祸 停车 |
[18:31] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[19:01] | My baby! | 我的宝宝 |
[19:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:33] | You little shit. | 你个小混蛋 |
[19:41] | Thanks for helping me with this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[19:43] | You know I’m always there for you. | 随时为你效劳 |
[19:44] | Well, I couldn’t have done it on my own, so thanks. | 没有你我一个人搞不定 谢谢了 |
[19:48] | Look, it’s none of my business, | 虽然这不关我事 |
[19:50] | but you know you saved yourself | 但和那个狼人分手 |
[19:52] | a lot of heartache breaking up with the Coyote Man. | 确实是明智之举 省得日后伤心 |
[19:54] | I mean, seriously, you know, he’s crazy. | 我说真的 他很疯狂 |
[19:56] | And it’s not like he’s some great cyclist or something. | 他根本不算个好的骑手 |
[19:58] | I mean, he’s just got a death wish, that’s all. That’s no skill. | 他就是想寻死 这可不算是本事 |
[20:08] | Only reason he beats me in alleycats | 他在野猫赛上打败我的唯一原因 |
[20:10] | is ’cause the man got a mental instability. | 是因为他是个疯子 |
[20:11] | I mean, all that fixie bullshit. | 死飞车这种东西 |
[20:13] | You know, the no brakes, no gears. | 没车闸 没换挡 |
[20:14] | – That’s ridiculous. – Yeah, I hear ya. | -太扯了 -我知道 |
[20:17] | Look, think about it, okay? | 好好想想 |
[20:20] | He’s broke his left collarbone twice. | 他摔断了自己的左侧锁骨两次 |
[20:22] | Got a couple concussions, a pin in his wrist. | 好几次脑震荡 手腕打了钢钉 |
[20:24] | That’s when he was doing all that trick stuff. | 他当时在玩车技 |
[20:26] | He’s not into that any more. | 他现在不玩了 |
[20:27] | Okay, sure, but the way he rides. What does that tell you’? | 但是他那种骑法 那又说明什么 |
[20:32] | How much he loves it, I guess. | 说明他很爱骑车 |
[20:34] | Then he’s got him some confused priorities, babe. | 放着你不去爱 暴殄天物 |
[20:44] | Yeah. No, Manny. | 别这样 曼尼 |
[20:49] | Hey, my roommate’s in some kind of trouble | 我室友遇到麻烦了 |
[20:51] | and she won’t text me back. | 她不回我短信 |
[20:53] | Can you just drop me off over on Broadway? | 你能带我去百老汇街吗 |
[20:55] | Please? I gotta go find her. | 拜托了 我得去找她 |
[20:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:14] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[21:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:22] | – This douche bag tried to… – I can hear you. | -有个讨厌鬼想… -我能听见 |
[21:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:27] | Guy tried to rob me and run me over with his car. | 有人要抢我东西 还开车追我 |
[21:29] | – Are you injured? – No. | -你受伤没 -没有 |
[21:30] | – You wanna file a complaint? – No, I want him arrested. | -你上诉吗 -不 我希望逮捕他 |
[21:33] | It’s like attempted vehicular manslaughter, or whatever. | 以机动车过失杀人未遂之类的罪名 |
[21:35] | Is it, Your Honour? Have a seat, | 你以为你是法官吗 先坐在那儿 |
[21:36] | someone will be right out to take your statement. | 待会儿有人会听取你的陈述 |
[21:38] | I also have a picture of his license plate number. | 我还拍下了他的车牌号 |
[21:40] | That’s fantastic. Have a seat, someone will be right with you. | 很好 请坐 马上会有人处理 |
[21:42] | Thank you for your concern. | 谢谢关照 |
[22:10] | Hey. What do ya know? | 看看谁来了 |
[22:13] | Detective Monday graces us with his presence. | 蒙代大侦探怎么亲自来了 |
[22:15] | Yeah. I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[22:16] | Your wife had a lot of unusual requests. | 你妻子的屁事还真多啊 |
[22:19] | – Yeah? She still got that rash? – Yeah. I worked around it. | -皮疹还没好吗 -可不 正治呢 |
[22:23] | What’s the matter with your face, Monday? | 你脸怎么了 蒙代 |
[22:25] | Goddamn tooth went abscess on me, vicious little bastard. | 牙齿发炎了 那颗破牙 |
[22:27] | I go to the dentist, | 我去看牙医 |
[22:28] | 纽约警察 | |
[22:29] | son of a bitch got me in the waiting room an hour and a half. | 那个混蛋让我在候诊室等了一个半小时 |
[22:31] | Finally, he sits me in the chair, takes one look at it. | 最后 他让我坐在椅子上 瞅了一眼 |
[22:33] | Yanks it right out of my head. | 就把牙拔了 |
[22:35] | Can you believe it? Yeah, that’s why I’m late. | 所以我才晚了 |
[23:05] | Yeah. Got you now, sucker. | 你输定了 |
[23:09] | Monster hand, monster hand. | 庄家通吃 |
[23:12] | Jesus, you’re kidding me! | 你耍我 |
[23:14] | Goddamn shit! No! | 见鬼 |
[23:18] | Next time better luck, Bobby, huh? Not bad hand, not bad hand. | 下把会转运的 警官 时来运转 |
[23:21] | Almost, Bobby. | 就要转运了 警官 |
[23:26] | Everything okay, Bobby? | 你没事吧 警官 |
[23:27] | It’s great. I just gotta get to work is all. | 没事 就是得去上班 |
[23:30] | Same old, same old. | 还是老样子 |
[23:32] | Mr. Monday, Mr. Sunday. | 周一忙到周末 |
[23:38] | Rebuy. | 再来点筹码 |
[23:42] | Hello? Rebuy. | 再给我点筹码 |
[23:52] | – Let me get you a Coke, Bobby. – No, thank you. | -来点可乐 警官 -不用 谢了 |
[23:53] | I need five grand. What’s the problem? | 再给我赊5千 有问题吗 |
[23:55] | It’s up to 17. | 已经赊了1万7了 |
[23:56] | Which happens to be my lucky number. | 正好是我的幸运数字 |
[23:58] | This isn’t your game, man. | 这不是你玩得转的 哥们 |
[23:59] | Anglos don’t have the math for Pai Gow. | 白人玩不转牌九的 |
[24:01] | – Mr. Lin thinks… – What does Mr. Lin think? | -林先生认为… -他怎么想 |
[24:03] | He can’t get shut down ’cause a cop owes him a few dollars? | 警察欠了他钱就不敢抄他的店吗 |
[24:06] | Come on, you don’t wanna talk like that. | 有话好好说 |
[24:07] | 72nd Street. Brooklyn Players. | 72号街 布鲁克林的玩家 |
[24:09] | They all went down eventually. They all go down, Charlie Chan. | 他们都被抓进去了 查理·陈 |
[24:12] | Maybe you need to go get some fresh air. | 要不你出去透透气 |
[24:14] | You take a walk in the park! | 要透气你自己去公园吧 |
[24:15] | I want a rebuy! | 我要筹码 |
[24:21] | Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:25] | Look, if you really need cash. | 听着 如果你真缺钱 |
[24:27] | – I shouldn’t be telling you this. – What? | -我不该跟你说这个 -什么 |
[24:30] | You know that bitch snakehead my sister works for? | 你知道雇我妹妹的那个蛇头吗 |
[24:32] | – Yeah. – She said they got a serious ticket | -知道 -她说他们今晚在 |
[24:34] | coming down from a hawaladar in Morningside, tonight. | 莫宁赛德的地下钱庄有张大票据 |
[24:37] | – How much is it worth? – Fifty grand. | -多大的单子 -5万 |
[24:39] | And that ticket is as good as cash. | 那张票据就相当于现金 |
[24:41] | If you get a hold of that thing and bring it here, | 要是你帮我们把那张票据搞到手 |
[24:43] | your money problems with us are over. | 你在这边的账就一笔勾销 |
[24:45] | Maybe I take a little finder’s fee, let’s just say a third. | 我可能拿点中间费 大概三分之一 |
[24:49] | Mr. Lin gets the rest, and you’re even. | 其余的归林先生 你的债也清了 |
[24:52] | What do I look like, a change-snatcher to you? I’m a cop. | 你以为我是谁 抢劫犯吗 我是警察 |
[24:55] | I look like a purse-pincher, a goddamn mugger? | 我看起来像扒手或者抢劫犯吗 |
[24:57] | I’m just trying to help you out. | 我只是想帮你 |
[24:59] | You don’t wanna do that, then be a big boy, | 不愿意的话 继续当正人君子 |
[25:02] | go to the Shy, borrow what you gotta borrow. | 去找高利贷 借你需要的钱 |
[25:04] | Mr. Lin gets his 17, | 林先生拿回他的1万7 |
[25:06] | – you’re right back in. – Yeah. | -你又可重回赌场 -好 |
[25:13] | – What’s the vig? – Twenty points. | -利息多少 -两成 |
[25:15] | – That’s ridiculous. – Don’t take it. | -太扯了 -那就别借 |
[25:17] | – From our friends in Ozone Park? – You wish. | -奥松公园的人放的贷吗 -想得美 |
[25:20] | – Brighton Beach. – Shit. | -布莱顿海滩那帮人的钱 -妈的 |
[25:21] | Seriously, don’t take it. | 说真的 别借了 |
[25:25] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[25:38] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[25:49] | – He took it across the street. – I have now seen it all. | -他到街对面去了 -我知道他要干嘛 |
[25:51] | Look at that sick bastard. | 瞧他那衰鬼样 |
[26:11] | Come on. | 来张好牌 |
[26:13] | Yeah, come on, come on. | 来张好牌 好牌 |
[26:17] | Are you sure you want to put that all in one hand? | 你确定要把所有的钱押上吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 确定 |
[26:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:23] | This is the one. | 就这张了 |
[26:26] | Let’s see, what do we got here? What do we got? | 看看是什么牌 什么牌 |
[26:29] | Keep your eyes to yourself, all right, buddy? | 你们别偷看 好吗 老兄 |
[26:31] | I’m not done. | 我还没输 |
[26:33] | Six plus seven is shit! | 6点加7点是狗屁 |
[26:35] | Six plus five is shit. | 6点加5点是狗屁 |
[26:37] | Eight plus five is six… ls seven… ls shit. | 8点加6点 7点 屁 |
[26:40] | It’s all shit, no matter how you add it up. | 都是狗屁 一副烂牌 |
[26:48] | Whatever, whatever. Thanks a lot. | 管他呢 随便吧 谢了 |
[26:57] | – That a Chinese phone book? – Yeah. | -那是中国黄页吗 -没错 |
[27:02] | Don’t stop yet. | 别停啊 |
[27:05] | Why, you getting tired? Hey, wait a minute. Wait. | 怎么 打累了 慢着 慢着 |
[27:12] | Tired, my ass. | 累个屁 |
[27:26] | That’s my tooth! You piece of shit! | 我的牙 你个杂碎 |
[27:29] | I said nothing permanent! | 我说过不要留下硬伤的 |
[27:32] | Hey, I’m talking to you! Get over here! | 我跟你说话呢 给我过来 |
[27:34] | There are goddamn rules about this shit! | 教训人也是要讲规矩的 |
[27:37] | Okay? You think it doesn’t apply? | 你不懂江湖规矩吗 |
[27:39] | I’ll take a lump or two if I cross the line, | 我坏了规矩 打出几个包来没什么 |
[27:41] | but you think I’m gonna grow new teeth at my age? | 但你以为我这年纪还能再长牙吗 |
[27:43] | – Mr. Lin… – Mr. Lin! | -林先生 -林先生 |
[27:47] | What? Is Mr. Lin in charge? | 林先生说什么都算数吗 |
[27:51] | Is Mr. Lin President of the United States? | 林先生是美国总统吗 |
[27:55] | Let me tell ya something, boys. I am a cop! | 我跟你们这帮小子说 我是警察 |
[28:01] | You do not do this! | 你不能不守规矩 |
[28:11] | Hey. Come on, it wasn’t that bad. | 起来 我下手根本没那么重 |
[28:19] | He’ll be all right. Come on. Come on, papi. | 他没事 起来 别装死 老大 |
[28:24] | Yeah, there you go. See? | 这才像话嘛 看见没 |
[28:28] | Get your buddy to Bellevue. | 把他送贝尔维尤市医院吧 |
[28:35] | Fourteen minutes. I timed it. | 14分钟 我给你计时了 |
[28:37] | That’s how long it took you | 这段时间足够你 |
[28:39] | to soak yourself in gasoline and set it on fire. | 把自己全身浇上汽油自焚了 |
[28:46] | That ticket you were talking about? | 你跟我说的那张票据 |
[28:49] | I think I’m gonna need the address. | 我需要具体地址 |
[28:54] | Yeah, the goddamn dentist. Is that a good enough reason for you? | 是啊 该死的牙医 这理由过得去吗 |
[28:57] | Two hours in the chair. Can you believe it? | 一躺就是2小时 你信吗 |
[29:01] | Well, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. | 该做的总要去做嘛 |
[29:03] | I’m gonna go get my morphine. I’ll be right back. | 我去拿点吗啡 很快回来 |
[29:25] | 陈大姐收 中国城多耶斯大街147号 南华制饼公司 | |
[29:56] | – You know, I’ve been thinking about firemen. – What about ’em? | -我在想那帮消防员 -消防员怎么了 |
[29:59] | They hang out together, you know, they work out. They cook pasta. | 他们常集体活动 一起锻炼 做意面 |
[30:02] | Pose for calendars. | 摆样子照相做成日历 |
[30:04] | – What are you talking about? – We should do that. | -你是什么意思 -我们也应该这么做 |
[30:06] | I’m not posing for any calendar. | 我才不要把照片印到日历上 |
[30:08] | 罗伯特·蒙代警官 | |
[30:15] | No towels? | 纸巾都没了吗 |
[30:16] | Depressing. | 真差劲 |
[30:47] | – Hey, look who’s here, Lance Armstrong. – Hey, what’s up? | -这不是兰斯·阿姆斯特朗吗 -你好 |
[30:47] | 美国公路自行车赛职业车手 环法七冠王 | |
[30:50] | – Hey, guys. – Hold up a minute. | -你们好 -等等 |
[30:53] | – What’s up? – What happened to you? | -怎么了 -怎么弄成这样了 |
[30:55] | I just got my ass kicked by a kid on a bicycle. | 被一个骑车的小屁孩儿整的 |
[30:58] | – Jesus, you okay? – I’m all right. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:02] | Monday, come on, we gotta see that guy. | 蒙代 来吧 我们要去见那个家伙 |
[31:05] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | Monday, seriously, we gotta go. Let’s go. | 蒙代 说真的 咱们要走了 走吧 |
[31:14] | You talk to him this time. He responds to you better. | 这回你来问他话 他跟你比较有聊头 |
[31:16] | Really? I don’t know why. I can’t stand the guy. | 是吗 我不知道为什么 我受不了他 |
[31:20] | Yeah, but he doesn’t know that. | 但是他不知道 |
[31:30] | Monday, are you coming? | 蒙代 一起去吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah, I… | 去啊 我… |
[31:37] | I forgot my bullets. I’ll meet you guys there, okay? | 我忘了带子弹 咱们到那碰头吧 |
[31:40] | Who forgets their bullets? | 谁会忘了带子弹啊 |
[31:42] | Monday. | 蒙代 |
[32:25] | Hey, red shirt! NYPD! | 那个红T恤 站住 警察 |
[32:27] | Come on, dude. | 不是吧 老兄 |
[32:33] | Really? I’m working on it. | 又是你 我在想办法呢 |
[32:35] | – The guy’s dead. – What? | -那家伙死了 -什么 |
[32:37] | The guy you beat up, Bobby. | 那个被你揍的家伙 警官 |
[32:38] | He didn’t even make the ride to the hospital. | 他死在了去医院的路上 |
[32:40] | You got a real knack for making it worse, you know that? | 你还真有本事把事情越弄越糟啊 |
[32:44] | God damn it. | 妈的 |
[32:47] | I’ll make amends. | 我会想办法弥补的 |
[32:48] | Start with the money. | 先把钱搞定 |
[32:49] | Get that ticket. Bring it to Mr. Lin’s shop on 28th. | 把票据弄来 带到林先生28街的店来 |
[32:52] | You got one hour. | 你还有1小时 |
[33:06] | Heads up. Look out, look out. Outta the way. | 小心 借过 |
[33:18] | Police! On your left, lady, look out! | 警察 靠左边 小心 |
[33:25] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎样 |
[33:33] | Hello, everybody! Stand still! | 大家好 站着别动 |
[33:35] | Lady, stand still! You’re good. There you go. | 女士 别动 谢了 |
[33:41] | Police! Coming through. Lady, please. | 警察 借过 请让下 女士 |
[33:44] | Heads up, man. | 小心点 老兄 |
[34:03] | Oh, my God! Stop already! | 别追了 |
[34:13] | You’re making it worse for yourself, I swear to God! | 警告你 你这是罪加一等 |
[34:17] | Keep the kids back! Keep ’em back! NYPD! | 看好孩子们 别过来 警察 |
[35:18] | Mister! | 警官 |
[35:20] | That way! | 往那边走了 |
[35:23] | Get your arms inside the bus! | 别把手伸出窗外 |
[35:53] | Dispatch. | 急件中心 |
[35:54] | What did you do to me, man? What the hell am I carrying? | 你这是什么意思 我送的是什么件 |
[35:56] | Wilee? Where are you? | 威利 你在哪儿 |
[35:57] | I do not carry drug shit, or whatever the hell this is! | 我不送毒品 或其他乱七八糟的 |
[36:00] | It’s not drugs. It can’t be drugs. | 不是毒品 不可能是毒品 |
[36:02] | It’s from a highly respected East Coast college. | 这么出名的大学怎么可能送毒品 |
[36:04] | – It’s probably drugs. – Yep. | -有可能是毒品 -对 |
[36:06] | Listen to me. I almost got my | 我在刚才短短 |
[36:07] | ass killed three times in the last 20 minutes! | 20分钟内差点被人杀了3次 |
[36:10] | And it wasn’t my fault! | 我根本不知道为什么 |
[36:11] | Is somebody messing with you? You need backup? | 有人在找你麻烦吗 需要支援吗 |
[36:13] | No. I just wanna get rid of the thing. | 不要 我就是不想送那个快件了 |
[36:16] | Well, I got nobody else. | 我这没人手了 |
[36:17] | The only person here is Tito, | 只有提托在 |
[36:18] | and I can’t send him that far north. | 我不能把他派到那么北的地方去 |
[36:19] | The guy’s like 98 years old. No offence. | 这家伙该有98岁了 恕我冒犯 |
[36:23] | Dude, just call the college | 老兄 打电话到学校 |
[36:24] | and tell them I’m bringing the package back, | 告诉他们我要把快件送回去 |
[36:25] | okay? I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
[36:26] | No, no, don’t take it back! Come on! Wilee… | 别啊 别拿回去 拜托了 威利 |
[36:33] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[36:35] | Just the person I need to see. | 来得正是时候 |
[36:37] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[37:06] | Yeah, hello. I’m calling about an order you just picked up. | 我想查一下你们刚取的快件 |
[37:11] | Order number? | 订单号 |
[37:14] | Yep, yep, got it right here. 2231970. | 找到了 2231970 |
[37:21] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna need to change the delivery address on that envelope. | 我要更改下信封上的收件地址 |
[37:29] | Yeah. Me, I’m Forrest J. Ackerman, Dean of Students. | 是 我是教导主任弗雷斯特·J·阿克曼 |
[37:41] | I’ve got that appointment now. I’ll see you in a bit. | 我有点事情 待会见 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:17] | I’m almost done. My friend borrowed a truck to help me move, | 快打包好了 朋友借了辆卡车帮我搬家 |
[38:20] | so I’ll be outta here by 6:00. | 我6点就走 |
[38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:24] | I’m sorry it is so sudden. You will be all right? | 很抱歉一切都太突然 不介意吧 |
[38:27] | Yeah. I’m staying with my aunt until I find a place. | 没事 找到住处前我会去姑姑家住一阵 |
[38:30] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[38:31] | I still don’t get what happened. | 我还是不明白怎么回事 |
[38:33] | Did I do something to piss you off or something? | 我做错了什么 惹你生气了还是什么 |
[38:35] | No, I told you, it’s a private matter. | 没有 我说过了 是私事 |
[38:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:40] | Excuse me, I have some things to take care of. | 抱歉 我还有些事要处理 |
[38:55] | – Where’d you get all that? – This is my business. | -你这些钱哪来的 -这是我的事 |
[38:57] | Better for you to stay out of it. | 你最好别管 |
[38:59] | Are you going out with that? | 你要带着这些出去吗 |
[39:00] | ‘Cause this is New York City, | 这是纽约 |
[39:01] | you can’t walk around with all that money. | 你带这么多钱出门可不行 |
[39:02] | – Where are you going? – Down the street. | -你去哪儿 -去街上 |
[39:04] | – Where? – The nail salon. | -哪里 -美甲沙龙 |
[39:06] | The nail salon? | 美甲沙龙 |
[39:07] | This is something I have to do. I don’t have a choice. | 我必须得这么做 别无选择 |
[39:10] | Okay. I’m coming with you. | 好吧 那我跟你一起去 |
[39:11] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[40:04] | Mr. Leung? | 梁先生 |
[40:22] | – NYPD. – Yeah? | -警察 -什么事 |
[40:25] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[40:38] | Count it. | 数数 |
[40:44] | A lot of money for a young lady. | 对一个女孩来说是笔不小的数目啊 |
[40:46] | Took me two years. I work three jobs. | 我攒了2年 打3份工 |
[40:50] | American dream, huh? | 美国梦啊 |
[40:53] | Is to work three jobs? | 美国梦就是打3份工吗 |
[40:54] | These days, yes. | 当今社会来看就是如此 |
[40:59] | You speak Mandarin? | 你说国语吗 |
[41:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:03] | If you lose the ticket I cannot give you back the money. | 我梁先生 从来不打包票 也不退钱 |
[41:09] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[41:12] | This ticket now is money. | 不管这张票子在谁手里 |
[41:15] | For whoever holds it. | 那都是钱 |
[41:20] | If you have problems, | 万一要是碰到什么事情 |
[41:23] | you don’t call the police, | 你不能去找警察 |
[41:25] | you call this number. | 我给你个电话号码 |
[41:30] | The Hawala system settles its own problems. | 要是地下钱庄有什么事 自己就能解决 |
[41:36] | This money is for a snakehead? | 这些钱都是给蛇头的吗 |
[41:39] | – Yes. – Which one? | -是 -哪个蛇头 |
[41:41] | Sister Chen. | 陈大姐 |
[41:42] | She won’t take cash. | 我给她钱 她不要 |
[41:44] | She sent me to you. | 然我来找你 |
[41:47] | Did you tell anyone you were coming here? | 你上我这找我 你跟别人说过没有 |
[41:51] | Only my friend. | 只有我的朋友 |
[41:54] | This city is not your village. | 这可不是你们老家啊 没人照应你 |
[41:58] | Many people would rob you if they know what you have. | 有人知道你有这么多钱 早就给抢了 |
[42:02] | My friend wouldn’t tell anyone. | 她应该不会告诉任何人的 |
[42:04] | If she did they may be watching for you. | 他们不会盯着你嘛 |
[42:14] | Can someone else deliver the ticket for you? | 那么这个事情 有人替你送吗 |
[42:17] | Someone they won’t recognise? | 最好是他们不认识的人 |
[42:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:23] | Think about it. | 行了 你再好好想想吧 |
[42:27] | May the Buddha watch over you. | 菩萨保佑你 |
[43:19] | Security Courier. | 安全速递 |
[43:21] | Yo, Nima. What’s up? | 妮玛 怎么了 |
[43:22] | I have a pickup from our office. | 我们公司有急件要送 |
[43:24] | It will be ready in about 10 minutes. | 10分钟后来拿 |
[43:28] | Is Wilee available? | 威利有空吗 |
[43:29] | Yeah, he’s here. Where we going? | 他在呢 送到哪儿 |
[43:31] | Okay… | 好的 |
[43:33] | Okay, all right. Great. Got it. | 好的 没问题 记下了 |
[43:37] | Wilee, you’re in luck. Your alma mater summons. | 威利 你走运了 你的母校的活儿 |
[43:47] | Come on! | 走啊 |
[44:18] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[44:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[44:41] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[44:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[44:49] | – Hey. Excuse me. – Yeah. | -不好意思 打扰下 -什么 |
[44:50] | NYPD. | 警察 |
[44:51] | I’m looking for a young Asian woman, | 我在找一位年轻亚裔女子 |
[44:54] | about 22, 23, blue shirt, black pants. | 大概二十二三岁 穿蓝衬衫 黑裤子 |
[44:56] | She just walked by a minute ago. | 她1分钟以前刚走过 |
[44:58] | – Know where I can find her? – Let me think. Yeah, I do. | -知道哪里能找到她吗 -知道 |
[45:00] | Hey, walk that thing! | 给我从车上下来 |
[45:02] | Yeah, I believe so. | 我想可以找到 |
[45:05] | Thanks. Have a nice day. | 谢了 好运 |
[45:13] | Hey! Hey, there you are. | 你在这儿 |
[45:17] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[45:19] | Forrest J. Ackerman, Internal Revenue Service, | 弗雷斯特·J·阿克曼 国家税务局 |
[45:21] | Wire Fraud Investigation Unit. | 电信诈骗调查组 |
[45:23] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[45:24] | Now, young lady, you realise this | 女士 你该意识到 |
[45:26] | system of money transfer you’re participating in | 你所参与的转账 |
[45:29] | circumvents about 18 different United States banking regulations? | 违反了美国银行18条不同的规定吧 |
[45:33] | – I’m not sure I understand. – Relax. | -我不太明白 -别紧张 |
[45:35] | It’s not you that’s facing jail time. At least I don’t think so. | 不是要抓你坐牢 至少我不这么认为 |
[45:38] | These hawaladars are known | 那些地下钱庄的人 |
[45:40] | to prey on unsuspecting illegal immigrants. | 主要下手对象就是毫无心机的非法移民 |
[45:42] | – I’m not illegal. – We don’t have to get into that. | -我是合法的 -我们没必要谈这事儿 |
[45:45] | – I have a student visa. – With you? | -我有学生签证 -带了吗 |
[45:47] | At home. | 在家里 |
[45:48] | See, it’s supposed to be with you at all times. | 你应该随时随地带在身上的啊 |
[45:50] | Yeah, you leave it at home, | 你把它放家里 |
[45:51] | that’s a good way to get yourself deported. | 就有可能被驱逐出境哦 |
[45:53] | But we don’t have to go | 不过我们现在不必 |
[45:54] | down to Immigration and talk about that now. | 去移民局谈这事儿 |
[45:56] | That’s totally unnecessary. We need to settle it right here. | 完全没必要 我们在这解决就可以了 |
[45:59] | I just need to see the envelope the hawaladar gave you. Please. | 我只要看下地下钱庄的人给你的信封就行 |
[46:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[46:07] | What don’t you understand? | 你有什么不明白呢 |
[46:09] | Why someone who says he’s an IRS | 为什么一个说自己是国家税务局的 |
[46:11] | agent has a New York City police detective’s badge. | 却拿着纽约警察探长的徽章 |
[46:18] | Come over here. | 给我过来 |
[46:22] | What are you doing? Let me go! | 你干嘛 放开我 |
[46:25] | Okay, smarty-pants. | 听好了 小滑头 |
[46:28] | You know what the HR shrink said I have? | 你知道人事心理咨询师说我什么吗 |
[46:31] | Impulse control issues. | 难以克制冲动情绪 |
[46:35] | Like you need a college degree to figure that out. | 看来你得读完大学才能明白我在说什么 |
[46:37] | I’m telling you this so you know that it’s in your best interest | 我现在这么做是为你好 |
[46:41] | not to lie to me or waste my time, | 不要对我撒谎 浪费我时间 |
[46:43] | but give me the goddamn envelope. | 快把那信封交出来 |
[46:45] | Please. Before I lose my shit and rip your throat out. | 趁我还没发飙 把你掐死之前 |
[46:49] | Clear enough? | 明白了吗 |
[46:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[47:01] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[47:10] | Damn it. Damn it. | 妈的 妈的 |
[47:15] | Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[47:17] | Messenger guy! | 送快递的 |
[47:19] | That envelope you just picked up? | 把刚才你拿到的那个信封给我 |
[47:20] | I’m gonna have to ask for that back. | 我要拿回来 |
[47:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[47:27] | – What is up with you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没事 |
[47:28] | Well, that doesn’t look like nothing. | 这看起来可不像没事啊 |
[47:30] | It’s my problem. It’s personal. | 是我的事 私事 |
[47:32] | Did that cop find you? | 那个警察来找你了吗 |
[47:35] | You saw him? | 你见过他了 |
[47:37] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[47:38] | He said there were some people | 他说有些人要抢劫你 |
[47:39] | planning to rob you and he was trying to stop it. | 他正试图阻止这起抢劫 |
[47:41] | He wanted to help you. | 他想帮你 |
[47:43] | – Yes, he helped me very much. – What’s going on? | -是啊 他真是帮了大忙 -怎么了 |
[47:46] | – You’re no friend. We are not friends. – Yes, we are. | -我们根本不算朋友 -不 我们是 |
[47:49] | I told you one thing, and you almost ruined it all. | 我就跟你说了一件事 你还差点搞砸 |
[47:52] | I’ll take care of myself. | 我自己能搞定 |
[47:53] | Nima. You gotta start trusting somebody. Please, tell me. | 妮玛 你得学会信任 告诉我吧 |
[47:58] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[48:03] | Wilee? What are you doing here? | 威利 你怎么在这儿 |
[48:06] | Nima. | 妮玛 |
[48:07] | You can’t have delivered already, it’s not possible. | 你不可能已经寄到了 没有这么快 |
[48:08] | You know what? It’s really uncool to let a messenger service | 你知道吗 让快递帮你寄非法的东西 |
[48:10] | deliver your illegal bullshit. | 已经很不人道了 |
[48:12] | – Where is my envelope? – It’s hard enough out there. | -我的信封在哪儿 -差点就丢了 |
[48:13] | – Where is it? – I gave it back to the front desk. | -在哪儿 -我放到前台了 |
[48:22] | Did a messenger just come by and drop off an envelope? | 快递有来把信封放这吗 |
[48:25] | Yeah, and another one just came and picked it up. | 是啊 然后又来了个快递取走了 |
[48:30] | Who told them to change the address? | 谁让他们改地址的 |
[48:55] | You get your envelope back? | 你拿回你的信封了吗 |
[48:58] | Someone else come and pick it up? | 有人来取走了信封 |
[49:01] | But it’s going to the wrong place. | 但是收件地址是错的 |
[49:03] | What? | 什么 |
[49:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:06] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[49:26] | So, what was that thing I was carrying? | 我送的到底是什么 |
[49:29] | It’s like a receipt for a great deal of money. | 好像是一大笔钱的收据 |
[49:34] | What’s the money for? | 那笔钱干吗用的 |
[49:36] | A she-tou. A snakehead. | 是给蛇头的 |
[49:39] | – What’s that? – It’s a kind of importer. | -那是什么 -有点像进口商 |
[49:42] | Right. So you’re involved in some kind of drug thing? | 好吧 那你是卷进了毒品走私之类的吗 |
[49:48] | No. | 不是 |
[49:50] | What do you mean “importing”? | 那你们进口的是什么 |
[49:55] | My son. | 是我儿子 |
[49:58] | I came to this country on a student visa. | 我是用学生签证入境的 |
[50:00] | He was to come right after me. | 原本他应该在我之后过来 |
[50:03] | It is not illegal. He can travel on my visa. | 这不是非法的 他可以用我的签证过来 |
[50:06] | But then an article I wrote about | 可后来我很久以前写的 |
[50:08] | Tibet a long time ago was posted on the Internet. | 一篇文章被放到了网上 |
[50:12] | For the past years they have not let him leave China. | 这么多年来 他们都不准他离开中国 |
[50:18] | So I have to get him out another way. | 所以我只能用非常手段把他弄出来 |
[50:20] | Because I will have my son. | 我一定要把儿子抢过来 |
[50:27] | Why’d you have to go and ask for me? | 那你为什么一定点名要我送 |
[50:31] | Vanessa always said you was the best at what you do. | 瓦妮莎经常说你干什么都很出色 |
[50:35] | She says maybe she can never count on you, | 她说她指望不上你 |
[50:36] | but at work, there’s no one better. | 但工作能力你是数一数二的 |
[50:40] | She said that? | 她是这么说的吗 |
[50:42] | Is it true? | 是这样吗 |
[50:45] | Can I count on you? | 我能指望你吗 |
[50:51] | Let me see the name on the sheet. | 给我看看单子上的名字 |
[50:58] | How come you don’t answer my calls? | 你干嘛不接我电话 |
[51:01] | Because I got a business to run. What do you want? | 因为我要做生意啊 你想干嘛 |
[51:03] | You picked up an envelope from | 你5点半从学校那里取了 |
[51:05] | Nima at the college office at 5:30. Where is it? | 妮玛的快件 那快件呢 |
[51:07] | Jesus, what is it with this envelope? | 这信封里到底有啥 |
[51:09] | People love it, they hate it, | 大家都对它又爱又恨的 |
[51:10] | they gotta have it, they gotta get rid of it. | 要么抢着要 要么想脱手 |
[51:11] | It’s like cigarettes or Democrats. | 就跟香烟和民主党一样 |
[51:13] | Where is the opener? | 开瓶器在哪儿 |
[51:15] | Who’s got it, Raj? | 拉杰 谁拿走了 |
[51:16] | Your boy Wilee pussied out. He said he was taking it back. | 你小男友威利退缩了 他说要送回去 |
[51:19] | So it’s back at the school? | 那送回学校了吗 |
[51:20] | Negativo. Somebody called to change the drop-off address. | 没有 有人打电话来说要改收件地址 |
[51:23] | Why are there a million tools in here and nothing to open a beer? | 这里有那么多工具 却没一个能开酒瓶 |
[51:26] | – A man or a woman? – That would be a dude. | -男的还是女的 -是个男的 |
[51:29] | So who’s gonna pick it up? | 那是谁去取的 |
[51:30] | I gave it to Manny. | 我叫曼尼去了 |
[51:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:07] | Which way are you going, you roided-out freak? | 你去哪儿 肌肉男 |
[52:25] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[52:30] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[52:31] | Corner of Broadway and Kiss My Ass. What do you want? | 百老汇街和什么狗屁街的路口 什么事 |
[52:33] | Need that envelope you just got. | 我要你刚取的那个快件 |
[52:35] | Do you really? | 你真要吗 |
[52:36] | Yeah, seriously. You don’t know what it is. | 是的 没开玩笑 你不知道那是什么 |
[52:38] | I know exactly what it is, 5O bucks if I get it there by 7:00. | 我清楚得很 7点送到就能赚50 |
[52:41] | What, you’re getting 50? Raj is only giving me 30! | 什么 50块 拉杰只给我30 |
[52:43] | Yeah, speed costs money, pussy! | 当然 跑得越快赚得越多 娘泡 |
[52:44] | Pull over and give it to me, man! I’ll explain later. | 停下 把东西给我 我稍后再解释 |
[52:47] | Okay, pussy, I’ll wait right here. | 好吧 娘泡 我就在这等你 |
[52:48] | There, I just stopped at 112th. | 好了 我在112街停下了 |
[52:52] | Bullshit, dude, I can hear the wind. You’re still moving. | 放屁 我都能听见你那的风声 你还在骑 |
[52:54] | Yeah, Manny rides fast! | 是啊 曼尼骑得可快了 |
[52:56] | You should try it, it feels good! | 你也该试试 很爽 |
[52:59] | Hello? Asshole! | 喂 混蛋 |
[53:03] | – Wilee? – Now you want to talk? | -威利 -你现在想谈谈了 |
[53:05] | This whole thing is my fault. | 整件事都是我的错 |
[53:06] | You’re hard to keep track of. | 你指的是哪件事 |
[53:08] | I accept your apology. Can I call you back? | 我接受道歉 我稍后再打给你吧 |
[53:09] | That envelope Nima gave you is for her kid. | 妮玛给你的那个信封是为了她孩子 |
[53:11] | She has a kid. | 她有个孩子 |
[53:12] | I know. I just talked to her. | 我知道 我刚和她聊过 |
[53:13] | Well, do you still have it? | 那还在你手上吗 |
[53:15] | I’m chasing it down Broadway right now. | 我正在百老汇街上追它呢 |
[53:16] | I really gotta call you back. | 我一会再回你电话 |
[53:17] | Manny is taking it to the wrong people. | 曼尼要把它送给错误的人 |
[53:19] | I tried to call him, but he won’t pick up. | 我试着给他打电话 他不接 |
[53:20] | I’m on it. I’ll get him. | 我来搞定 我会追上他的 |
[53:22] | No, it’s my fault. You don’t need to get involved. | 不 是我的错 你不要卷进来 |
[53:24] | Well, it’s on my way home anyway. | 反正我回家顺路 |
[53:26] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[53:28] | Baby, this situation sucks. I don’t want you anywhere near it. | 宝贝 情况很糟 我不想你搅合进来 |
[53:31] | Hey, Jersey, you wanna move your fat-ass SUV! | 穿运动服的那个 让你的SUV靠边 |
[53:34] | You know how sexy you are when you talk like that? | 你这样说话真性感 |
[53:36] | – Wilee. – I’ll call you when I deliver. | -威利 -我送到会告诉你的 |
[53:38] | – Wait! – Count on it. | -等等 -等着瞧吧 |
[53:59] | Hey, Wilee, I got an idea. Why don’t you race me for it? | 威利 我有个主意 你来追我吧 |
[54:02] | You get to 28th Street before I do, I’ll give you the envelope. | 你比我先到28街 我就把信封给你 |
[54:05] | We’ll go through the park. Enter on 106. | 我们穿过公园 在106街转弯 |
[54:07] | I don’t have time for this bullshit, man. | 伙计 我没时间和你胡扯 |
[54:09] | You don’t got the legs for it, man. | 那是因为你没本事追到我 |
[54:10] | And that steel pig you’re riding ain’t gonna help you neither. | 你的那破车也没法帮你 |
[54:13] | Be like me, baby. Parlee, custom-cut carbon fibre! | 跟我学学 也弄辆特制碳纤维车 |
[54:16] | I am begging you. | 求你了 别闹了 |
[54:17] | My bike fits me like a Naturalamb, son. | 我的座驾像是为我而生的 |
[54:19] | Just listen for one second. | 给我一点时间解释 |
[54:21] | See you in the park. | 公园见 |
[54:22] | – Manny! – Peace! | -曼尼 -挂了 |
[54:23] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[54:27] | Okay. You wanna race, let’s race. | 好吧 你要比 我们就比 |
[54:53] | Dispatch. | 急件中心 |
[54:55] | Raj, I need that address you sent Manny to right now. | 拉杰 我要曼尼的送信地址 立刻 |
[54:57] | Manny? Come on. Don’t the three of you ever get tired | 曼尼 拜托 你们三个的 |
[55:00] | of this Real World shit you keep playing? | 三角恋还在继续吗 |
[55:02] | Raj! | 拉杰 |
[55:03] | Manny, Wilee, Wilee, Manny. | 曼尼 威利 威利 曼尼 |
[55:06] | When does Raj get to climb Mount Vanessa? | 什么时候能轮到我拉杰征服瓦妮莎你这座高峰啊 |
[55:08] | The address, God damn it! | 给我地址 该死的 |
[55:11] | Hold on, let me look for it. | 等等 我找找 |
[55:16] | Piece of shit. | 垃圾 |
[55:31] | Fellas. | 伙计们 |
[55:35] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[55:36] | I’ll give you the 50 bucks! | 我来付给你那50块 |
[55:38] | Manny can’t hear you, Manny’s moving too fast. | 曼尼听不见 曼尼骑得太快了 |
[55:41] | Come on, man, you don’t wanna drag your hefty ass up this hill. | 拜托 伙计 你的肥屁股上不去陡坡 |
[55:45] | Not a problem for me, baby. I’ll just drop into my little ring. | 对我不成问题 我只要调调变速 |
[55:54] | Hey, Fixie, I bet you wish you had gears now, don’t you? | 伙计 我猜现在你也想有变速吧 |
[56:11] | Gravity, you is my friend again, baby. | 地心引力又一次帮了我 |
[56:30] | Hey, Wilee, I got something for ya! | 威利 我有东西给你 |
[56:34] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢吗 |
[56:36] | Yeah, I know you do, you little bitch. | 我知道你喜欢 你个贱货 |
[57:02] | I got you, Spandex! I’m on your wheel! | 逮到你了 弹力裤 我就在你后面 |
[57:08] | I’m in your draft, dude! It’s like you’re on my team! | 你帮我开道 咱俩是一队的 |
[57:10] | – Slow down! Hey. – Guys, get off of the path! | -减速 -伙计们 别在这儿骑 |
[57:15] | 21 dispatch. 21 dispatch, come in. | 21号调度中心 快点来 |
[57:18] | 2-1, bike post 3, you on the air? | 2-1 3号车 在吗 |
[57:20] | Yeah, this is Roselli. Go ahead. | 是的 我是罗塞利 请讲 |
[57:22] | Your bike freak. Beat-up white bike, red shirt? | 你说的单车狂 一辆破白车 红T恤 |
[57:24] | Yeah? | 对啊 |
[57:25] | He’s at it again. Park Drive, | 他又出现了 在公园跑道 |
[57:27] | headed south towards 7th. | 向南朝第7街行驶 |
[57:28] | I’m on it. | 收到 |
[57:34] | Careful on the path, ma’am. | 女士 路上小心 |
[57:38] | Dude, when’s the race starting? | 伙计 比赛什么时候开始 |
[58:11] | People, please! Stay awake! Stay alive! | 小心 小心 让一下 |
[58:17] | Look out! Look out! | 小心 小心 |
[58:28] | God! | 上帝 |
[58:33] | That one hurt. | 真疼 |
[59:16] | You’re too slow! | 你太慢了 |
[59:45] | Give it up! | 放弃吧 |
[59:49] | NYPD! | 警察 |
[59:53] | Stop the bikes! Both of you! | 停下来 你们两个 |
[1:00:09] | Back it up! | 后退 |
[1:00:17] | You’re such an asshole! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[1:00:20] | Screw you, Wilee! | 去你的 威利 |
[1:00:38] | Billy, pull forward! Pull forward! | 比利 往前点 往前点 |
[1:00:56] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[1:01:00] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:01:03] | Is that it? | 是那个吗 |
[1:01:05] | No! Gimme that! Gimme! No! | 不 给我 给我 不 |
[1:01:07] | Look at you. | 你太棒了 |
[1:01:09] | You have got to be kidding me! Come here! Come here! | 别扯了 过来 过来 |
[1:01:17] | Hey, what happened to you here? You use that goddamn brake again? | 你怎么了 又用了该死的车闸吗 |
[1:01:20] | Yeah, I took that shit off. | 是啊 我把它给拆了 |
[1:01:24] | Thank you, Jesus. | 终于来了 |
[1:01:27] | Them! Them! | 他们 那边 |
[1:01:29] | This way, this way. | 这边 这边 |
[1:01:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:01:49] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[1:01:52] | Looking for the thing. | 找那个信封 |
[1:01:53] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[1:01:57] | Roll this up. Really tight, really tight. | 卷起来 卷紧 卷紧 |
[1:01:59] | Okay. Shit. | 好了 该死 |
[1:02:02] | I mean, holy shit, right? | 这可真酷 |
[1:02:03] | I know. | 是啊 |
[1:02:04] | Is it good? | 好了吗 |
[1:02:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:02:11] | Come on, guys. | 过来 伙计们 |
[1:02:12] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:02:15] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不能… |
[1:02:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:25] | Wilee! | 威利 |
[1:02:45] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:56] | Wilee? Aren’t you afraid you’re gonna get killed? | 威利 你就不怕被撞死吗 |
[1:02:58] | You believe in luck. | 你相信运气 |
[1:02:59] | When your number’s up, your number’s up. | 当轮到你时 躲都躲不掉 |
[1:03:01] | Aren’t you afraid you’re gonna get killed? | 你就不怕被撞死吗 |
[1:03:03] | I mean, the way you ride. | 我是说 你那种骑法 |
[1:03:05] | Wilee! Wilee! | 威利 威利 |
[1:03:08] | Aren’t you afraid you’re gonna get killed? | 你就不怕被撞死吗 |
[1:03:10] | Yeah, but if it comes, that’s just gonna come outta nowhere. | 害怕 不过死到临头也无路可逃 |
[1:03:13] | Am I afraid? Sure, but that’s part of it, | 我害怕吗 当然 这也是死飞的一部分 |
[1:03:15] | you know? There’s no feeling like that. | 这种感觉无法替代 |
[1:03:18] | When your number’s up, your number’s up. | 当轮到你时 躲都躲不掉 |
[1:03:20] | – You could say that. – So you’re a Buddhist, then. | -可以这样说 -那么你是个佛教徒 |
[1:03:25] | 来自纽约布鲁克林的双人组乐队 | |
[1:03:25] | Yo, give it up for Sleigh Bells! | 掌声有请雪橇铃乐队 |
[1:03:28] | That’s what’s up, that’s what’s up! Sleigh Bells, yo! | 你好 你好 雪橇铃乐队 |
[1:03:31] | You believe in luck. | 你相信运气 |
[1:03:32] | You know it’s the Taoists that believed in luck. | 道家相信运气 |
[1:03:34] | The Buddha rejected all that. He insisted on cause and effect. | 而佛教不信这些 相信因果 |
[1:03:38] | What kind of bike messenger are you? | 你算哪门子骑行信使 |
[1:03:40] | The kind with a Masters in Bullshit and Obfuscation. | 具备胡扯和瞎混两个硕士学位的信使 |
[1:03:45] | You still haven’t answered my original question. | 我还是没回答我最初的问题 |
[1:03:47] | Aren’t you afraid of dying? I mean, the way you ride. | 你不怕死吗 我是说 你那种骑法 |
[1:03:50] | You wanna know what scares me | 我害怕的是 |
[1:03:52] | is what happened to my friends who just got out of law school. | 那群刚毕业的学法律的朋友过的日子 |
[1:03:54] | That is collective insanity. | 他们所有人都疯了 |
[1:03:57] | Compared to that, | 和那相比 |
[1:03:58] | going down Broadway at 50 with no brakes is fine. | 不带闸在百老汇街上风驰还算正常 |
[1:04:00] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[1:04:01] | It also sounds like bullshit. | 但也都是胡扯 |
[1:04:03] | The bike wants to go fast. It’s steadier that way. | 骑车就要速度快 越快越稳 |
[1:04:06] | I’ve never been hurt going all-out. | 我全速骑行时都没受过伤 |
[1:04:08] | It’s just the hesitation that’ll kill you. | 犹豫才会害死你 |
[1:04:11] | So you’re one of those guys. No brakes. | 所以你是那群人之一 没有车闸 |
[1:04:14] | No, I hate brakes. | 是的 我痛恨车闸 |
[1:04:16] | Brakes are death. | 闸在人亡 |
[1:04:23] | Now it’s time to announce the winner | 现在宣布 |
[1:04:24] | of the Fifth Annual New York | 第五届纽约年度 |
[1:04:26] | Bike Messenger Association Alleycat Race. | 骑行信使协会野猫赛冠军 |
[1:04:28] | Grand prize is $100 and Felipe’s bike. | 他将得到100美元和一辆费利佩单车 |
[1:04:33] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:04:35] | To the winner for the third consecutive year, | 献给三连冠得主 |
[1:04:39] | the original bumper surfer, | 最早穿行于汽车之间的 |
[1:04:42] | the Coyote Man, Wilee! | 城市狼人 威利 |
[1:04:46] | Wilee! That’s my boy, right there! All right, baby! | 威利 伙计 在这里 好了 |
[1:04:49] | Well, come on. Come and get it. | 来吧 来吧 拿走它 |
[1:04:51] | Get up here. | 过来这里 |
[1:04:55] | Give it up, give it up! | 鼓掌 鼓掌 |
[1:05:00] | You back? | 你醒了 |
[1:05:02] | Where’s my bike? | 我的车子在哪里 |
[1:05:03] | Yeah, you’re back. | 看来你醒了 |
[1:05:05] | – Where’s my bike, seriously? – Relax. Relax. | -说真的 我车子呢 -放松 放松 |
[1:05:07] | I can’t leave without the bike. | 我不能丢下我的车 |
[1:05:08] | – I’m going with him. – No. | -我和他一起 -不行 |
[1:05:10] | – What the hell are you doing? – You stay here. | -你到底要干什么 -你待在这里 |
[1:05:11] | Hey, I need some help over here. This woman is unruly. | 我需要帮助 你这女人不配合 |
[1:05:13] | – What? – Calm down. | -什么 -冷静 |
[1:05:15] | – I didn’t even do anything. – You got to relax. | -我什么都没干 -你需要冷静 |
[1:05:17] | Fine. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:05:18] | Is this my bag? Thank you, I appreciate that. | 是我的包吗 谢了 非常感谢 |
[1:05:19] | Hopefully there’s nothing missing. This crazy man… | 希望没丢什么 那个疯子… |
[1:05:22] | I don’t care what happened! Because you tackled me! | 我不管为什么 是你扑倒了我 |
[1:05:25] | I didn’t mean to tackle you. | 我不是想扑你的 |
[1:05:26] | Just FYI, there’s a lawsuit happening. | 告诉你们 我要起诉 |
[1:05:28] | I’m not saying I’m gonna do it or whatnot, | 我不想跟你废话 |
[1:05:30] | but there is one coming. Thank you. | 但是我要起诉 谢谢 |
[1:05:34] | All right, come on. Get your stuff. | 好了 过来 收拾你的东西 |
[1:05:36] | Hey, chief, I need to talk to you. | 警官 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:05:40] | – Hey, what’s up? – I need to talk to you. | -怎么了 -我要和他谈谈 |
[1:05:42] | – Did he come to? – Yeah. He’s awake. A little messed up. | -他醒了 -醒了 可能还有点晕 |
[1:05:45] | He’s got a couple of bruised ribs, but he’ll be all right. | 有几处擦伤 不过没大碍 |
[1:05:46] | – Listen, I gotta ask you a favour. – Yeah, shoot. | -你得帮我个忙 -什么忙 |
[1:05:49] | I have got to talk to this guy right away. | 我现在要和他谈谈 |
[1:05:50] | V? | 瓦妮莎 |
[1:05:53] | The bike. | 我的车 |
[1:05:57] | His partner got away. I gotta find him before he gets too far. | 他同伙跑了 我要趁他还没跑远抓住他 |
[1:05:59] | Is there any way I could ride and ask him a couple of questions? | 我能过去问他几个问题吗 |
[1:06:02] | – What, right now? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -现在吗 -是 就现在 |
[1:06:03] | If I could just sit with him on the way to the hospital? | 送他去医院的时候我能坐他旁边吗 |
[1:06:05] | – That’s very unusual. – Yeah? | -这不合规矩 -是吗 |
[1:06:06] | – Yeah. – Well, NYPD needs a favour. Okay? | -是的 -就算帮警察个忙 行吗 |
[1:06:10] | Okay, chum? | 行吗 伙计 |
[1:06:11] | All right, come and ride with us. | 好吧 上去和我们一起吧 |
[1:06:12] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[1:06:16] | Drive. | 开车 |
[1:06:18] | Hey, buddy? Hey, buddy? Hey… | 伙计 伙计… |
[1:06:20] | They’re not your buddies. | 他们可不是你伙计 |
[1:06:21] | You’re one of these bike assholes. | 你是那群飞车党的伙计 |
[1:06:23] | You know how much time | 你知道他们要花多少时间 |
[1:06:24] | they waste scraping you shitheads off the street? | 沿路追你们这些混球吗 |
[1:06:26] | This whole city hates you. | 这个城市都痛恨你们 |
[1:06:33] | Hey, man. You headed to the impound? | 伙计 你要去拖车中心吗 |
[1:06:36] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[1:06:37] | Good. Take this thing. I’ll meet you there. | 很好 带上这个 我们在那里见 |
[1:06:40] | When this asshole comes for his bike, he’s mine. | 那个混蛋取车时 我就逮到他了 |
[1:06:51] | Time to quit clicking around, son. | 别在转弯抹角了 小子 |
[1:06:53] | You got involved with some people with real problems. | 你和一群有问题的家伙搅在一起了 |
[1:06:56] | Real deadlines. Life and death shit. | 最后的机会了 想死还是想活命 |
[1:06:59] | What is this to you? | 你这么干图什么 |
[1:07:01] | What, the slope that gave you the ticket, | 给你票据的女人 |
[1:07:02] | she gave you some sad story? | 跟你讲她的悲惨经历了 |
[1:07:03] | Eighteen cousins in Fujian that wanna come to Chinatown, | 她18个福建表亲想来唐人街 |
[1:07:06] | dish out Mongolian beef with snow peas? | 做蒙古烤牛肉配豌豆 |
[1:07:08] | Well, life’s hard. Turns out they can’t come. | 生活就是这样 他们现在来不了 |
[1:07:11] | It’s for her kid, man. | 伙计 只是为了她的孩子而已 |
[1:07:14] | Do I bother her with my problems? | 要是我有麻烦 我会去麻烦她吗 |
[1:07:18] | Where’s the ticket? | 票据在哪里 |
[1:07:26] | Yeah, I hear you got some cracked ribs, that’s gotta sting. | 听说你肋骨断了 肯定很疼 |
[1:07:32] | We better be careful. | 我们最好注意点 |
[1:07:33] | Don’t want you bouncing | 你最好不要乱动 |
[1:07:34] | around too much in here. Might poke a lung. | 小心刺进肺里 |
[1:07:38] | I’m sorry. Is that uncomfortable? | 很抱歉 很难受吗 |
[1:07:40] | Douche bag. | 讨厌鬼 |
[1:07:42] | I don’t really care much for that term “Douche bag.” | 我不是很在乎讨厌鬼这个词 |
[1:07:44] | People throw it around like crazy these days, | 现在人们对谁都说这个词 |
[1:07:46] | like it’s suddenly okay. | 现在没人去在乎了 |
[1:07:47] | You know what else people say now? “Suck it.” | 你知道人们还说什么吗 去死 |
[1:07:49] | I was watching TV the other night, 8:30, middle of prime time. | 有天晚上我在看电视 8点半黄金时段 |
[1:07:52] | Kids could be watching. | 小朋友可能也在看电视 |
[1:07:54] | Guy says, “Suck it.” | 那些家伙说 去死 |
[1:07:55] | Everybody’s laughing. | 所有人都在笑 |
[1:07:57] | How is that appropriate? | 这合适吗 |
[1:08:00] | I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[1:08:02] | And you’re gonna give me one-word answers, | 你只要用一个词回答我 |
[1:08:05] | yes or no. | 是或不是 |
[1:08:06] | Even a bagboy should be able to handle that. | 这个小学生都能做到的 |
[1:08:08] | First question. Do you know where the ticket is? | 第一个问题 知道票据在哪里吗 |
[1:08:39] | You better give me an answer | 你最好回答我 |
[1:08:40] | or I’m gonna snap your ribs like toothpicks. | 否则我就像捏牙签一样捏断你的肋骨 |
[1:08:45] | Do you know where the ticket is? | 知道票据在哪里吗 |
[1:08:50] | Will you give it to me? | 愿意拿给我吗 |
[1:08:54] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:08:56] | Just get me my bike. | 只要把我的车子给我 |
[1:08:58] | Are you negotiating? | 你在谈条件吗 |
[1:08:59] | Yeah. Yeah, and you’re outta time. | 是的 而你快没时间了 |
[1:09:01] | You might have these assholes in the bag, | 你可以背着他们做这些 |
[1:09:03] | but you can’t lean on me like this when we get to the hospital. | 但是等到了医院 你就拿我没办法了 |
[1:09:05] | That’s my offer! Get me my bike! | 这是我的条件 把车子还给我 |
[1:09:07] | I’ll get you the ticket. | 我就把票据给你 |
[1:09:10] | How do we make that happen? | 我们要怎么做 |
[1:09:12] | Manny. Bring me Manny. | 曼尼 把曼尼带我这里 |
[1:10:09] | How ya doing, George? | 最近好吗 乔治 |
[1:10:29] | Charlie, pull up to the side! | 查理 停到边上去 |
[1:10:34] | Put it back there? | 放到那里去 |
[1:10:36] | Yeah, I’m pushing it through. | 好的 我推过去 |
[1:10:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:11:01] | Get out. Come on. | 出来 快点 |
[1:11:05] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:11:08] | I’m gonna kick your ass till Thursday if he doesn’t have it. | 如果没在他身上 我就好好收拾你 |
[1:11:10] | It’s in his bag. Why do you think I was chasing him? | 在他包里 你以为我为什么追他 |
[1:11:13] | Can I get my bike now, please? | 我可以拿我的车子了吗 |
[1:11:15] | Hey. Hey, fellas. | 伙计 |
[1:11:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:21] | – Take this kid inside to get his bike. – All right. | -带他进去取车 -好的 |
[1:11:24] | – But bring him back. – Will do. | -一会把他带回来 -好的 |
[1:11:29] | Hello, sir! Rough day, huh? | 你好 长官 糟糕的一天啊 |
[1:11:33] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:11:51] | Have to ask your permission to search your bag. | 我想征求你同意来搜查你的包 |
[1:11:53] | You’re not in any trouble at all. | 跟你本身没关系 |
[1:11:54] | I have reason to believe somebody | 我相信有人在你不知情的情况下 |
[1:11:55] | may have put something in there without your knowledge. | 放了东西进去 |
[1:11:58] | Okay… | 好的… |
[1:11:59] | Hey, did you just bring a bike in? | 你刚拉了辆自行车吗 |
[1:12:00] | End of the row. | 在那一排的最后面 |
[1:12:02] | Okay. | 好的. |
[1:12:03] | Hey, you see somebody hanging on the back of my truck? | 你看到有人挂在我的卡车后面吗 |
[1:12:05] | No, I just got here. Like who? | 没有 我刚到 什么样子的 |
[1:12:07] | Like some batshit crazy messenger chick. | 一个疯狂的女信差 |
[1:12:10] | I think she was holding on | 我想从西侧高速开始 |
[1:12:11] | the whole time I was on the West Side Highway. | 她一直挂在我车上 |
[1:12:14] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:12:21] | Something I’ve been looking for all damn day. | 今天我一直在找那个东西 |
[1:12:25] | – I’ve had a bit of a rough day myself. – What are you doing? | -我今天很倒霉 -你要干什么 |
[1:12:39] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[1:12:40] | Nice! | 很好 |
[1:12:42] | Are there any more compartments? For what? | 还有没有夹层了 |
[1:12:49] | Over here. | 这边 |
[1:12:50] | I love you for more than one reason. | 我有一万个理由爱你 |
[1:12:53] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:12:55] | Have a nice day. | 祝你好运 |
[1:12:57] | Yeah, just leave it right there! | 你就这样扔在那里了啊 |
[1:12:58] | I’ll take care of it, not a problem! | 好吧 我来搞定 没问题 |
[1:13:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:13:10] | I’m gonna shred the living shit outta that thing. | 我要把那个取下来 |
[1:13:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:13:15] | I’ll see you outside. | 我们在外面碰头 |
[1:13:16] | Hey! Where is the little shit? | 那臭小子在哪里 |
[1:13:18] | Left him back there behind the bikes. End of the row. | 在这排车的最后面 |
[1:13:21] | You left him? | 你让他一个人去的 |
[1:13:22] | What, you wanted me to watch him the whole time? | 你还想我一直看着他吗 |
[1:13:24] | No, I wanted you to give him the keys to your car, jackass. | 不 我想你把你汽车钥匙给他 蠢货 |
[1:13:27] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[1:13:30] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:13:44] | Bastard! | 杂种 |
[1:13:50] | Can I get some help here? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[1:13:57] | Go round the other side! | 到另一边去 |
[1:13:59] | Outta my way! | 别挡着我 |
[1:14:14] | Hey! Come here! | 过来 |
[1:14:20] | Cut him off! | 拦下他 |
[1:14:22] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[1:14:24] | Hey! Close the doors! | 把门关上 |
[1:14:26] | Okey-doke. | 好的 伙计 |
[1:14:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:14:35] | Hey, somebody stop her! The girl on the bike! | 拦下她 那个骑自行车的女孩子 |
[1:14:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:14:47] | Close the doors! | 关门 |
[1:14:54] | Angus, grab her! | 安格斯 抓住她 |
[1:15:01] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:15:28] | You know what? I’m done. | 好吧 我不追了 |
[1:15:42] | – Hello’? – Hey, you out? | -喂 -你出来了 |
[1:15:45] | Holy shit! That was the most fun I ever had with my clothes on! | 天啊 除了滚床单没有比这更酷的事了 |
[1:15:48] | You know what to tell him? | 你知道要告诉他什么吧 |
[1:15:50] | I’m on it. | 我这就去办 |
[1:17:47] | I need a flash mob, like, five minutes ago. | 我需要一次快闪行动 5分钟前就需要 |
[1:17:53] | 24/7 Delivery. | 24/7快递 |
[1:17:54] | – Moosey, it’s Raj. – Hey, what’s up, Raj? | -莫西 是我拉杰 -什么事 拉杰 |
[1:17:56] | I need the cavalry, bro. | 兄弟 我需要一队骑兵 |
[1:17:57] | No shit. Where we going? | 不会吧 去哪里 |
[1:18:01] | Roadrunner. | 路跑快递 |
[1:18:02] | Thought I told you not to call me, Raj. | 拉杰 我告诉过你别打我电话 |
[1:18:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:18:06] | Hey, it’s Phoebe. Who’s at the bridge? | 我是菲比 谁啊 |
[1:18:08] | Cyclehawk. | 骑鹰快递 |
[1:18:10] | This is Johnny. | 我是强尼 |
[1:18:27] | Yeah. I got it. I got it. | 是的 我拿到了 拿到了 |
[1:18:31] | Well, tell him I got it. | 告诉他我拿到了 |
[1:18:32] | He can send whoever he wants, | 他派谁都行 |
[1:18:33] | the Red Army, General Chow, I don’t give a hoot. | 红军 周将军 谁都行 |
[1:18:36] | Yeah, I have the money. | 是的 我拿到钱了 |
[1:18:40] | 147, Doyers Street. | 147号 多耶斯街 |
[1:18:41] | Cross is Pell. Five minutes. | 佩尔街路口 5分钟后 |
[1:19:01] | Shit. Come on, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 该死 快点 我要走了 要走了 |
[1:19:09] | Time to ride! | 骑行时间到 |
[1:19:11] | Pay heed, people! | 注意点 伙计们 |
[1:19:14] | Here we go! | 我们走 |
[1:19:50] | You know how they say, | 他们总说 |
[1:19:51] | “There’s enough to go around for everybody”? | 世界很大 再见很难 |
[1:19:56] | There isn’t. | 其实世界很小 |
[1:19:59] | Give me the ticket. | 把票据给我 |
[1:20:09] | Yeah, you know the thing about these folks? They never testify. | 你知道这些人吗 他们从不出庭作证 |
[1:20:16] | Who’s to say you didn’t lunge at me? | 谁可以作证你没袭击我呢 |
[1:20:21] | Give me the ticket. | 把票据给我 |
[1:20:30] | What, is that your backup? | 这就是你的后援吗 |
[1:20:35] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:20:44] | Them, too. | 他们也是 |
[1:20:48] | Suck it, douche bag. | 去死吧 讨厌鬼 |
[1:20:51] | Get off me! | 离我远点 |
[1:20:54] | Stay the hell off me. I said stay away! | 离我远点 我说了滚开 |
[1:21:23] | Sister Chen? | 陈大姐 |
[1:21:26] | Delivery. | 快件 |
[1:21:37] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:21:45] | Yeah, what? What, huh? | 怎么了 干嘛 |
[1:21:48] | I’m a cop, you zipperheads. What are you going to do? | 我是警察 你们这些老顽固要干什么 |
[1:21:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[1:22:07] | Wait a second. I need a… | 等等 我需要… |
[1:22:17] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[1:22:19] | Okay, just gimme a break. I need to think for a second. | 让我歇会 我要想一想 |
[1:23:25] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:23:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:24:04] | I’ll still take 6th Avenue | 我仍然在高峰时段 |
[1:24:06] | at rush hour over an office with a view. | 在第6大道上飞奔 |
[1:24:09] | Might have to put on the suit someday, but not yet. | 或许某天会穿上西装去上班 但不是现在 |
[1:24:14] | Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes. | 无变速 钢框架 不带闸 |
[1:24:22] | Can’t stop. | 不能停 |
[1:24:26] | Don’t want to, either. | 我也不想停 |
[1:25:37] | Let’s get this. | 看这里 |
[1:25:38] | This is Joe’s bike. | 这是约瑟夫的车 |
[1:25:40] | And that’s where he ended up. | 他就是在这儿摔的 |
[1:25:43] | – That’s rough. – This is cool. | -太糟糕了 -这很酷 |
[1:25:45] | I mean, kids, | 我是说 孩子们 |
[1:25:45] | don’t try this at home or nothing, but, like… | 不要在家里或任何场合尝试… |
[1:25:47] | Seriously, let’s get you to the hospital. | 说真的 我们得送你去医院 |