英文名称:Possessor
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:26] | Holly. Holly? Where’ve you been? | 霍莉 霍莉 你发什么呆 |
[03:49] | He’s been here 20 minutes. | 他已经待了二十分钟了 |
[03:50] | When we get to the lounge, I’ll walk first and introduce you. | 到酒吧之后 我先进去然后介绍你 |
[03:53] | Kiss him once on each cheek then ask him… | 在他左右脸颊各亲吻一次 然后问他… |
[06:22] | Pull me out. | 断开连接 |
[07:37] | All right, take it easy. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[07:42] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[07:44] | Brain death in the host confirmed | 宿主已确认脑死亡 |
[07:47] | and our link is cleanly severed. | 连接完全断开 |
[07:48] | We’re done. | 完事了 |
[07:56] | 占 有 者 | |
[08:06] | Vos? | 沃思 |
[08:09] | Sorry, I don’t think I’m back yet. | 抱歉 我还没回过神来 |
[08:11] | – It’s OK. You need a break? – No, it’s fine. | -没关系 你需要休息一下吗 -不用了 |
[08:14] | Let’s just finish. | 完成收尾工作吧 |
[08:16] | Go on, then. | 请继续 |
[08:24] | Mm, this is my grandfather’s pipe. | 这是我祖父的烟斗 |
[08:29] | And he died before I was born. | 他在我出生前就去世了 |
[08:31] | Um, my father gave it to me. | 这是我父亲传给我的 |
[08:37] | Next. | 下一件 |
[08:41] | This is also mine. | 这也是我的 |
[08:45] | I killed and mounted it one summer when I was a girl, | 我儿时的一个夏天捕杀并将其制成标本 |
[08:48] | and then I felt guilty about it. | 之后为此充满负罪感 |
[08:53] | – I still feel guilty about it. – Very good. | -我至今仍有负罪感 -很好 |
[08:58] | Next. | 下一件 |
[09:06] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[09:09] | – Are you sure? – I’ve never seen it before. | -你确定吗 -我此前从未见过它 |
[09:21] | Very good. | 很好 |
[09:24] | All the results are normal across the board. | 所有结果都正常 |
[09:30] | No evidence of charring, no false psyche | 没有变化的迹象 也没有因假扮霍莉·伯格曼 |
[09:35] | from your time as Holly Bergman. | 而残留错误的人格 |
[09:40] | You look surprised. Anything you wanna flag? | 你看起来很惊讶 有什么想要汇报的吗 |
[09:45] | Any, um, anomalies during interface? | 在连接时有任何异常吗 |
[09:49] | No. No, I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[09:52] | It’s important not to withhold. | 千万不要有所保留 |
[09:59] | I said I was fine. | 我说了我很好 |
[10:03] | OK, good. | 好的 很好 |
[10:06] | Our next contract’s almost finalized, and it’s a big one. | 下一个任务就快定下来了 这可是个大任务 |
[10:12] | I can’t have my star performer falling apart on me. | 我的明星特工可不能崩溃 |
[10:23] | I would like to take some time, though. | 不过我想放几天假 |
[10:26] | Time for what? | 放假做什么 |
[10:28] | Well, I’ve been talking to Michael | 我最近在和迈克尔沟通 |
[10:31] | and I told him that I’d take some time. | 我跟他说我会休假 |
[10:37] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[10:43] | Isn’t he…? | 他不是… |
[10:48] | You and Michael… | 你和迈克尔 |
[10:53] | are separated. | 已经分开了 |
[11:00] | Yeah, of course we are. | 是的 我们是分开了 |
[11:11] | But I’ve been talking to him. | 但我和他有联系 |
[11:15] | You’re not safe for them anymore, are you? | 你对于他们不再安全了 不是吗 |
[11:19] | You told me yourself you’d become a danger. | 你自己告诉我的 你已经成为危险人物 |
[11:25] | Did I say that? | 那是我说的吗 |
[11:53] | Hi, darling. | 你好 宝贝 |
[11:56] | Hi, darl… Hi, darling! | 你好 宝…你好 宝贝 |
[11:58] | Hi, darling! | 你好 宝贝 |
[12:01] | Wha…? What have you got there? What have you got? | 那是…你在做什么呢 你在做什么 |
[12:04] | Hi, darling. What have you got there? | 你好 宝贝 你在做什么呢 |
[12:09] | God! I’m absolutely starving. | 老天 我真是饿坏了 |
[12:12] | I am absolutely starving, Michael. | 我真是饿坏了 迈克尔 |
[12:15] | Michael, I’m absolutely… I’m absolutely starving. | 迈克尔 我真是…真是饿坏了 |
[12:36] | – Mum! – Hi, darling. | -妈妈 -你好 宝贝 |
[12:38] | – Tas? – Hi. | -塔丝 -你好 |
[12:44] | – We have food. – Good, I’m absolutely starving. | -我们准备了吃的 -太好了 我真是饿坏了 |
[12:57] | Hey, get down from there. | 你下去 |
[13:11] | – How was your trip? – It was fine. | -出差还顺利吗 -挺好的 |
[13:14] | Yeah. Dull, extraordinarily dull. | 乏味 极度乏味 |
[13:18] | I can’t tell you how glad I am to be back in town. | 回到镇上我说不出有多高兴 |
[13:21] | How is the paper? | 你的论文怎么样了 |
[13:22] | – How’s it coming? – It’s coming along. | -进展顺利吗 -正在写 |
[13:29] | Although Dennis tells me | 不过丹尼斯告诉我 |
[13:30] | the new editor’s a social science historian. | 新来的编辑是个社会科学历史学家 |
[13:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思 |
[13:36] | Someone who’s old and stupid – | 是指又老又蠢的人 |
[13:40] | they’re not gonna like what I’m writing. | 他们不会喜欢我写的东西 |
[13:42] | – You’re quite old. – Oh. You’re quite charming. | -你也够老了 -对 就你年轻 |
[13:47] | New developments in the shocking murder | 律师埃利奥·马扎在周日晚间 |
[13:48] | of lawyer Elio Mazza on Sunday night. | 被杀害的骇人案件有了新的进展 |
[13:51] | Police have revealed the identity of the killer | 警察透露了杀人犯是 |
[13:53] | to be 23-year-old Holly Bergman. | 23岁的霍莉·伯格曼 |
[13:55] | Bergman was working as a hostess | 伯格曼是一名女服务员 |
[13:57] | at the Blue Night Sky Lounge. | 她在蓝色夜空酒吧工作 |
[13:58] | Witnesses say she turned and stabbed Mazza multiple times… | 目击者称她持刀多次刺向马扎… |
[14:02] | What do pythons drink to help them sleep? | 蟒蛇会喝些什么来助眠呢 |
[14:05] | I don’t know, what do they drink? | 不知道 它们会喝什么 |
[14:07] | Gerbil tea. | 沙鼠茶 |
[14:13] | – What have you got there? – Dad bought it for me. | -你在做什么 -爸爸买给我的 |
[14:16] | – I can make him do a dance. – Yeah? | -我能让他跳舞 -是吗 |
[14:36] | When did you get so clever? | 你什么时候变得这么聪明了 |
[14:46] | I tell you my new Greg story? | 我和你说过格瑞戈最新的事了吗 |
[14:47] | No. Please do. | 没有 请讲 |
[14:49] | I stopped by his office and there he is | 我路过他的办公室 |
[14:51] | with this voluptuous, young undergraduate student, | 看到他和年轻性感的本科学生在里面 |
[14:54] | his shirt open to the middle of his chest. | 衬衫扣子解开袒露胸膛 |
[14:56] | He’s playing loud Indian music and he’s going on about Shakti | 放着嘈杂的印度音乐 而他在滔滔不绝 |
[14:59] | and the feminine power principle. | 说着女权原则 |
[15:01] | Meanwhile, this girl looked traumatized cos, well, | 与此同时 那个女孩花容失色 因为 |
[15:05] | he’s 65 years old and his chest is more than slightly hairy. | 他已经65岁了 而且他的胸毛可是不少 |
[15:09] | I remember Greg’s chest hair being fairly aggressive. | 我记得格瑞戈的胸毛非常茂盛 |
[15:12] | It’s a war crime. No, it was literally reaching for her. | 简直如同战争罪 那胸毛就像在伸向那个女孩 |
[15:15] | You know, I’m convinced it detaches from his body at night | 我认为他的胸毛会在夜晚离开他的身体 |
[15:19] | and it scuttles around the halls of the girls’ dormitory, | 然后在女孩的宿舍楼里四处乱窜 |
[15:22] | rubbing itself against warm toilet seats | 摩擦还留有余温的马桶座 |
[15:24] | and slurping at the thighs of menstruating Buddhism students. | 舔舐正在来月经的佛学学生的大腿 |
[15:29] | Only the menstruating ones? | 只舔在来例假的吗 |
[15:31] | Well, it’s attracted to the smell of blood. | 胸毛被血液的味道吸引而去 |
[15:33] | It’s got an iron deficiency, which in this case | 它缺铁 这对胸毛是致命的 |
[15:35] | can be deadly because it leads to hair loss. | 因为缺铁会导致脱发 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:42] | I didn’t think… I didn’t think they’d stay so long. | 我没想到 没想到他们会待这么久 |
[15:52] | Why don’t you ask them to leave, then? | 那你为什么不请他们离开 |
[16:36] | Girder, hi, it’s Vos. | 葛德 你好 我是沃思 |
[16:39] | I just wanted to apologize for not being myself yesterday. | 我想为昨天的失态道歉 |
[16:42] | I think I hadn’t fully shed when we tested. | 我想在做测试的时候我还没完全恢复神智 |
[16:47] | Anyway, I’m ready for work now and… call me. | 总之 我现在准备好回去工作了 请回电 |
[16:53] | Yeah, please call me. Thank you. | 没错 请打给我 谢谢 |
[17:01] | – Who was that? – Uh… Work. | -和谁打电话 -工作的事 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I might have to fly out again. | 我可能又要出差了 |
[17:07] | I thought they were giving you a break. | 我以为他们要让你休假 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:12] | Uh… Something’s come up. | 有新情况 |
[17:16] | I want you to move back in with us. | 我想你搬回来和我们一起住 |
[17:20] | I hate this. | 我痛恨这一切 |
[17:26] | Tas. | 塔丝 |
[17:30] | Tas! | 塔丝 |
[18:24] | Am I losing you? | 你是不是不行了 |
[18:33] | I’m becoming old. | 我越来越老了 |
[18:36] | I barely recognize myself anymore. | 都几乎认不出自己了 |
[18:40] | I’m too old for the machine, I… I can’t take the strain. | 我已经太老不能再上机了 受不了那种压力 |
[18:46] | As time goes on, it’s becoming increasingly important | 随着时间推进 找一个替代我的人 |
[18:50] | for me to find a replacement. | 就变得越来越重要 |
[18:54] | I thought that would be you. | 我相中了你 |
[19:03] | I’m not normally a bad judge of character. | 我看人通常不会出错 |
[19:07] | I would be honored. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[19:09] | You have a very special nature, | 你的本性非常特别 |
[19:12] | one we’ve worked hard together to unlock and refine. | 我们一同努力地发掘并雕琢完善 |
[19:18] | And yet, | 但是 |
[19:20] | even I can see a small thread running from your skull | 就连我都能察觉到你的思绪有一丝飘离 |
[19:26] | to a life I thought you’d moved on from. | 飘向我以为你已经放弃的生活 |
[19:30] | Sometimes, that’s all it takes to lose control, | 有时 只需要那么一点分心就可能失控 |
[19:35] | that small thought, like a tiny fracture. | 一点点杂念 就像一条微小的裂缝 |
[19:43] | I wanna show you some photographs we retained | 我给你看一些在霍莉·伯格曼的任务中 |
[19:47] | from your work on the Holly Bergman job. | 我们存留的一些照片 |
[19:52] | Why stab Elio Mazza? | 为什么要刺死埃利奥·马扎 |
[19:55] | You were provided with a pistol. | 我们给你提供了手枪 |
[20:03] | Well, maybe it just seemed more in character. | 或许这样更符合性格 |
[20:09] | Whose character? | 谁的性格 |
[20:19] | Do you want this? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[20:29] | Good. | 好 |
[20:31] | Good. | 好 |
[20:35] | Consider the face of Colin Tate. | 这是柯林·塔特的样子 |
[20:38] | Father deceased, mother estranged, no siblings. | 父亲去世 母亲久不联系 没有兄弟姐妹 |
[20:43] | Deals cocaine for a few years and then falls in love | 贩过几年可卡因 然后与他的一位 |
[20:46] | and becomes engaged to one of his rich clients, Ava Parse, | 富裕的主顾艾娃·帕斯相爱并订婚 |
[20:50] | the daughter of John Parse, CEO of Zoothroo. | 她是祖斯鲁CEO约翰·帕斯的女儿 |
[20:53] | – Zoothroo? – Data mining. | -祖斯鲁 -做数据挖掘的 |
[20:56] | Largest operation outside the US. | 美国境外业务规模最大的公司 |
[20:59] | Head office is local. | 总部在本地 |
[20:59] | 祖斯鲁 | |
[21:01] | But our deal is with Reid Parse, John’s stepson. | 但雇我们的是瑞德·帕斯 约翰的继子 |
[21:07] | And what’s the narrative? | 情节是什么样的 |
[21:09] | Um, well, imagine Colin Tate as the unstable lover | 想象一下 柯林·塔特作为一个不可靠的恋人 |
[21:15] | who feels diminished by his new family. | 他感觉被对方的家人轻视了 |
[21:18] | Ava has all the power in the relationship. | 艾娃在他们的关系中占据上风 |
[21:21] | It’s emasculating, he starts using more, | 他感觉窝囊 就开始加大吸毒量 |
[21:23] | behavior becoming more and more erratic. | 行为也越来越不稳定 |
[21:26] | Ultimately, he breaks… | 最终 他崩溃了 |
[21:28] | killing John, kills Ava, kills himself. | 杀了约翰 艾娃和他自己 |
[21:34] | With Ava out of the picture, Reid inherits everything, | 艾娃死后 瑞德就能继承所有家业 |
[21:38] | becomes CEO, cry, cry, cry for the cameras. | 成为CEO 在镜头面前流泪做戏 |
[21:41] | Clean tragedy. No unanswered questions. | 仅仅是一场悲剧 没有什么疑点 |
[21:46] | Pay is significant – money and shares. | 报酬很可观 包括钱和股份 |
[21:51] | But the real target, | 但真正的目标 |
[21:53] | according to corporate, is Zoothroo itself. | 根据公司的意思 是祖斯鲁本身 |
[21:58] | Because once we own Reid, we own the company. | 因为我们控制瑞德后 就能控制他的公司 |
[22:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:06] | So, when do I start? | 那我什么时候开始 |
[22:17] | – You smell good. – Stop, I need to shower. | -你身上真香 -别闹了 我得洗个澡 |
[22:21] | – Have you found our treats yet? – What do you want? | -你准备吸的东西了吗 -你想要什么 |
[22:25] | I need a line of something to get me started on my to-do list. | 我需要吸点什么才能开始干正事 |
[22:30] | There’s so much to do, I can’t figure out how to start. | 太多事了 我都不知道从何做起 |
[22:32] | I don’t think there’s any left. | 好像一点都不剩了 |
[22:33] | I don’t think there’s any left. | 好像一点都不剩了 |
[22:36] | That’s sad news. | 太难过了 |
[22:37] | I don’t think there’s any left. | 好像一点都不剩了 |
[22:40] | Why don’t I help with the list? | 我帮你分担任务怎么样 |
[22:43] | Well, it’s not a list you’d understand. | 这些任务你不懂 |
[22:46] | Half of it’s a list of other lists | 有一半是其它任务的任务 |
[22:48] | and the other half is a coded list of internal chores. | 另一半是内部事务的间接任务 |
[22:51] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[22:53] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[22:54] | You wanna get dinner? | 你想吃晚餐吗 |
[22:56] | You wanna get dinner? | 你想吃晚餐吗 |
[22:59] | Do you wanna get dinner? Do you wanna get dinner? | 你想吃晚餐吗 你想吃晚餐吗 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry, I’d rather not go out. | 抱歉 我不太想出去 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[23:11] | Wait till I’m back. We’ll unpack together. | 等我回来 我们一起拆箱行李 |
[23:14] | Do you wanna go eat? | 你想去吃饭吗 |
[23:15] | Do you wanna go eat? | 你想去吃饭吗 |
[23:18] | Let’s just go walk and find somewhere. | 我们去散散步 找个地方吧 |
[23:20] | Let’s just go walk and find somewhere. | 我们去散散步 找个地方吧 |
[23:23] | All right. Let me get my jacket. | 好吧 我去拿外套 |
[23:57] | 延误了 搭晚一点的飞机回去 亲亲 | |
[24:24] | Any trouble? | 有问题吗 |
[24:27] | No trouble. Our driver got him on the way to the airport. | 没有问题 司机在去机场的路上接到他了 |
[24:30] | Good. How long will you need? | 很好 还要多长时间 |
[24:32] | It’s estimating four hours to have him prepped. | 预计需要四个小时给他准备好 |
[24:37] | – And you? – I’m ready. I feel great. | -你呢 -我准备好了 感觉很好 |
[24:43] | I’d like to offer some reminders before we begin. | 开始之前 我想提醒你几点 |
[24:48] | After initial binding you’ll be locked in, | 起始结合后 你将被封锁进去 |
[24:51] | but no loss of control permitted | 但在整个任务期间 |
[24:52] | during this performance. | 不允许失去对身体的控制 |
[24:55] | Our completion target is John Parse’s dinner function. | 最终目标是约翰·帕斯的晚宴 |
[24:58] | It’s scheduled for the night after tomorrow. | 时间定在后天晚上 |
[25:01] | Intermediate time will be used | 在此期间你要 |
[25:03] | to help establish Tate’s instability. | 塑造塔特不稳定的迹象 |
[25:06] | Dr Melis has rated your compatibility at only three days, | 梅利斯博士评估你们的相容期只有三天 |
[25:09] | so there’s no room for error. | 所以不能有任何差错 |
[25:13] | If we have to keep you in longer | 要是让你停留更久 |
[25:14] | damage to your brain will begin at category C, | 对你大脑的损伤至少会是C级 |
[25:17] | which I’m not willing to risk. | 我不愿冒这个险 |
[25:20] | The implant web will begin to dissolve after five days. | 植入网将在五天后开始溶解 |
[25:24] | Use the calibration device at least once per day, | 每天至少使用一次校准设备 |
[25:27] | more if you suffer persistent disorientation. | 若有持续的迷失感 多次使用 |
[25:31] | Mr Tate’s girlfriend is “Ava” not “Ahva”. | 塔特先生的女友是艾娃 不是阿娃 |
[25:36] | His irritable bowel syndrome has intensified, | 他的肠易激综合征恶化了 |
[25:39] | so moderate to severe pain in your lower right abdomen | 所以你的右下腹有中到重度的痛感 |
[25:42] | will be considered normal. | 是正常现象 |
[25:44] | Implant sync with motor memory predicted at 8.1. | 运动记忆的植入同步预计为8.1 |
[25:47] | Coverage for basic workplace with limited verbal. | 基本工作场景下的言语有限 |
[25:58] | Look at the ceiling and breathe normally. | 看向天花板 正常呼吸 |
[26:01] | – Watch your levels this time. – My levels are fine. | -这次注意点你的数值 -我的数值没问题 |
[26:05] | Just keep me in really deep cos I don’t want any problems. | 让我睡得够沉 我不想出任何问题 |
[26:07] | Sure, Miss Vos, I’ll keep you in nice and deep. | 好的 沃思女士 我会让你沉睡的 |
[26:11] | You just make sure you pull the trigger on the way out. | 你要确保断开连接时能扣下扳机 |
[26:15] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[26:17] | Just look forward. | 看向前方 |
[26:33] | All right. Interface is active, and we’re at full power. | 好了 连接启动 满功率运转 |
[26:38] | This might be a bit of a rough jump. | 可能会非常不适 |
[26:40] | – Just do it. – As you wish. | -开始吧 -如你所愿 |
[31:28] | Could you put the kettle on for me? | 帮我烧壶水吧 |
[31:32] | Oh. Yeah, of course. | 好 没问题 |
[31:46] | You smell good. | 你身上真香 |
[31:49] | I need a shower. | 我得洗个澡 |
[32:00] | You’re in a good mood this morning. | 你今天早晨心情真好 |
[32:04] | – Have you seen my powders? – Powders? | -你看到我的粉了吗 -粉 |
[32:09] | Tins of protein and tea powders in a box? | 一个盒子里罐装蛋白粉和茶粉 |
[32:13] | Gonna brew us some Damiana. | 我要沏点透纳叶茶 |
[32:16] | You’ll like it. It’s an anti-depressant. | 你会喜欢的 有抗抑郁效果 |
[32:20] | I haven’t. | 我没看到 |
[32:25] | I didn’t hear you get in last night. | 我昨晚没听到你什么时候回来的 |
[32:28] | I couldn’t get a flight until late. Barely slept. | 我等到很晚才坐上飞机 没怎么睡 |
[32:31] | How was the trip? | 出差怎么样 |
[32:34] | Thrilling. | 令人激动 |
[32:35] | Throomatics demoed the new software, | 斯鲁信息演示了新软件 |
[32:38] | played a vital team-building game. | 还有必不可少的团建游戏 |
[32:42] | How was the rest of your rotation? | 你的轮班怎么样 |
[32:48] | What’s with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[32:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:55] | I don’t know. | 说不清楚 |
[33:05] | You’ve gone strange on me. | 我觉得你变得很奇怪 |
[34:33] | 柯林·塔特 | |
[34:41] | – Good morning. – Mr Tate. | -早上好 -塔特先生 |
[34:43] | This week I want you on curtains and blinds. | 这周你识别窗帘和百叶窗 |
[34:46] | The guide is loaded at your station. | 指南已经加载到你的工位上了 |
[34:51] | Tate! I fucking did it! | 塔特 我做到了 |
[34:53] | I fucking went for it, and it was incredible. | 我主动出击 简直太棒了 |
[34:57] | You did it? | 你做到了 |
[34:58] | You know those east coast girls, man, it was revolting. | 你知道那些东海岸的女孩 太恶心了 |
[35:01] | It was inhuman. I’ll never get the sin stain out. | 简直有违人性 我满身的罪恶洗不清了 |
[35:05] | What about you, sir? | 你呢 先生 |
[35:06] | Did you find time in your professional sojourn | 你出差时抽出时间 |
[35:08] | to die with your little head-office side project? | 与总部的”子项目”欲仙欲死了吗 |
[35:13] | Well now, Eddie, what do you think? | 埃迪 你说呢 |
[35:16] | Good man! | 好兄弟 |
[35:17] | I always considered it your moral obligation | 我一直觉得你有道德义务 |
[35:20] | to cuckquean the boss’s daughter. | 对老板的女儿劈腿 |
[36:51] | Brown curtains. | 棕色窗帘 |
[36:54] | Grommet pleat. | 罗马杆 |
[36:57] | Standard bar. | 标准横杆 |
[37:05] | None visible. | 无可见对象 |
[37:12] | Venetian blinds. | 软百叶窗 |
[37:14] | Sheer. | 半透 |
[37:17] | White cloth. | 白色布料 |
[37:41] | Is something wrong, Mr Tate? | 有什么问题吗 塔特先生 |
[37:44] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[37:46] | You’re moving at a snail’s pace. Focus. | 你的速度太慢了 专心点 |
[37:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:57] | Looks like… sheers. | 看起来是半透 |
[38:01] | Gray sheers. | 灰色半透 |
[38:03] | No pleat visible. | 无可见杆 |
[40:09] | Vos, please check in. | 沃思 请回应 |
[40:16] | – I’m here. – What happened? | -我在 -出了什么事 |
[40:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:23] | Your levels spiked and I couldn’t reach you. | 你刚刚数值飙升 而且我联系不上你 |
[40:28] | Nothing. I was in the mine. I couldn’t speak freely. | 没什么 我当时在数据挖掘 不能随便说话 |
[40:33] | You’re at the Zoothroo building. | 你在祖斯鲁公司 |
[40:35] | Yes. I just started Colin’s shift. | 对 我刚刚上了柯林的班 |
[40:40] | Everything seems perfectly normal. | 一切都很正常 |
[40:43] | No disruption on this end. | 这边没有任何干扰 |
[40:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:48] | You should probably talk to our new tech. | 你应该跟我们的新技术人员谈一谈 |
[40:51] | He probably let me surge on the controller end. | 他可能让我回到控制端了 |
[40:54] | Tell him to watch his levels. | 让他盯好数值 |
[40:55] | I’ll have Dr Melis run a deep analysis. | 我会让梅利斯博士做个深入分析 |
[41:00] | But you report back if you see anything – | 但有任何情况你要随时报告 |
[41:03] | minor artefacting, sync loss. | 比如轻微的违和感 延迟感 |
[41:07] | We can’t afford any mistakes on this one. | 这个任务不能出一点错 |
[41:10] | Don’t worry. I have it under control. | 别担心 一切都在掌控之中 |
[41:18] | – Hey, Tate. You OK? – Yeah, why? | -塔特 你还好吗 -挺好 怎么了 |
[41:23] | Well, I saw you, uh… | 我看到你… |
[41:27] | run out of the mine. | 从数据挖掘跑出来了 |
[41:30] | – You’re not looking so hot. – I’m fine. | -你看着可不太好 -我没事 |
[41:33] | If you say so. | 随你 |
[41:35] | They’re having some of us come in on Saturday to do lampshades. | 上面要安排人周六来加班识别灯罩 |
[41:38] | Your name’s at the top of the list. | 名单上头一个就是你 |
[41:41] | Why do I get the sense the boss doesn’t like you? | 我怎么感觉老板不喜欢你 |
[43:25] | – Where’ve you been? – I don’t know. | -你去哪了 -我不知道 |
[43:29] | Sorry. I forgot my ringer was off. | 抱歉 我忘了取消静音 |
[43:32] | – I had to work a double. – You have to text me. | -我今天不得不加班 -你应该发信息告诉我 |
[43:36] | I almost called the police. | 我都要报警了 |
[43:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:47] | Come and have a line with us. | 来跟我们吸点粉 |
[43:53] | You’re an absolute ghoul, Colin, a ghoul. | 你脸色苍白得像鬼一样 柯林 像鬼一样 |
[43:57] | – Stop it. – She doesn’t have to stop. | -打住 -她不用打住 |
[43:59] | I can tell her to stop if I want to. | 只要我想 就可以让她打住 |
[44:01] | Well, there are like, correct modes of conduct. | 行为模式有正误之分 |
[44:03] | This isn’t the state of fucking nature. | 这有悖于人类天性 |
[44:05] | We’re celebrating Moira’s promotion at Zoothroo. | 我们在庆祝莫伊拉在祖斯鲁升职 |
[44:10] | – You two should talk. – Oh, at Zoothroo. | -你们俩可以聊聊 -祖斯鲁 |
[44:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[44:15] | We met. I guess it wasn’t that memorable. | 我们见过 大概没给你留下印象 |
[44:21] | – When do you start? – Yesterday. | -你什么时候升职 -昨天 |
[44:24] | Ava says you’re still on the floor. | 艾娃说你还在底层工作 |
[44:26] | Why would you want that job? | 你为什么想做那活 |
[44:28] | Ava’s dad gave it to him. | 艾娃的爸爸给他的工作 |
[44:30] | Your father’s a sadist. | 你爸就是个虐待狂 |
[44:32] | I hear the floor is on par with lower-end sweat shops. | 我听说底层可以和一些低端血汗工厂相媲美 |
[44:36] | My father has a habit of subjecting my most serious lovers | 我爸习惯让我认真交往的恋人 |
[44:39] | to some insidious form of trial by ordeal. | 经受一番折磨来判别心性 |
[44:43] | In this case, I think the shape of Colin’s psychological scars | 我想这次柯林的心理创伤面积 |
[44:47] | will determine his innocence. | 足以证明他是无害的了 |
[44:50] | Well, and I’m sorry, Ava, | 艾娃 别介意我这么说 |
[44:52] | but why not just say “fuck you” to the old man and quit? | 你为什么不直接跟那老头说”滚蛋”然后辞职 |
[45:03] | – Colin? – Who is this? | -柯林 -这是谁 |
[45:08] | What? | 什么 |
[45:10] | I feel like a certain type of mind must get off | 我感觉这样侵犯别人的隐私 |
[45:12] | on violating people’s lives like that. | 肯定让有些人兴奋不已 |
[45:14] | I mean, seriously, how much pussy do you see at work every day? | 说真的 你每天工作时会看到多少女人下体 |
[45:17] | Reeta! | 丽塔 |
[45:18] | Well, I can only imagine the stuff he sees over there. | 我只能想象他在那边看到的东西 |
[45:23] | I jerk off every day in front of my webcam | 我每天都对着我的摄像头自慰 |
[45:25] | so that Zoothroo knows which brand of vibrator I’m using. | 好让祖斯鲁知道我用的震动棒的牌子 |
[45:28] | We know and you can stop now. | 我们知道 你可以停下了 |
[45:42] | I’m… sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:45] | – What are you doing? – Drying my hands. | -你在做什么 -擦手 |
[45:49] | I’ve missed you. Can we be friends again? | 我想你了 我们能当回朋友吗 |
[45:53] | Ava doesn’t care. She doesn’t mind at all. | 艾娃不在乎 她完全不在意 |
[45:56] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 可以 当然可以 |
[45:59] | Good. | 好 |
[46:02] | So, I’ll give you a call when I get back from Chicago. | 我从芝加哥回来就给你打电话 |
[46:45] | Sorry, didn’t think they’d stay so long. | 抱歉 没想到她们会待这么久 |
[46:49] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[47:00] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[47:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[47:07] | I’m just so tired. | 我只是特别累 |
[47:13] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[47:18] | You seem so deformed these days. | 你最近看起来特别颓废 |
[47:23] | I’m starting to worry it’s something I’ve done to you. | 我都开始担心是不是因为我了 |
[47:25] | You don’t have to keep the Zoothroo job if it’s killing you. | 要是这么痛苦 你不非得在祖斯鲁工作 |
[47:28] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[47:30] | I swear on my life, I’m fine. | 我以性命发誓 我没事 |
[47:40] | That’s such a weird thing to say. | 这么说真怪 |
[47:43] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[47:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[47:48] | Fuck, Colin! | 操 柯林 |
[47:51] | You don’t have to talk about it, but it’s hard sometimes. | 你不用开口 但有时候真的很难熬 |
[47:54] | I don’t think I’m asking for much, | 我觉得我要求不多 |
[47:55] | just some basic level of access. | 我只想要一点基本的沟通 |
[47:58] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[48:03] | I’m just crashing. | 我要崩溃了 |
[48:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[49:47] | Girder. | 葛德 |
[49:50] | Girder, please respond. | 葛德 请回复 |
[49:52] | Vos, Status. | 沃思 报告状态 |
[49:54] | Normal. I’m right in the body. What about Melis? | 正常 我在身体里适应良好 梅利斯怎么说 |
[49:58] | Analysis here was inconclusive. It’s very strange. | 这边的分析结果不明确 非常奇怪 |
[50:04] | Don’t sound so worried. | 别那么担心 |
[50:06] | I’m one-to-one with the host right now. I can feel it. | 我现在与宿主一对一连接 我能感觉到 |
[50:09] | I’m completely clear. | 我很清醒 |
[50:13] | Besides, Parse’s dinner party is tonight. | 而且今晚就是帕斯的晚宴 |
[50:15] | I’ll be out in less than 24 hours. | 24小时内我就会断开连接 |
[50:17] | All right, good. I want you to recalibrate. | 好吧 我希望你重新校准一次 |
[50:21] | Set to: 13, 145, 12, 80, R. | |
[51:26] | Walter Benjamin once wrote that boredom is a dreambird | 瓦尔特·本雅明曾说过 无聊是从经验之蛋中 |
[51:30] | that hatches the egg of experience. | 孵化的梦想之鸟 |
[51:34] | My closest friends and allies, | 我最亲密的朋友和盟友们 |
[51:37] | I’d like to end tonight by saying… | 我想以此作为今晚的结语 |
[51:40] | that I am bored with you. | 你们让我无聊了 |
[51:45] | I am bored because you are all so flawless. | 我无聊 因为你们都太完美了 |
[51:51] | And our operation has become so flawless | 我们的公司也太完美了 |
[51:56] | that I find myself with nothing to do. | 结果我发现自己无事可做 |
[51:58] | Nothing rustles the bushes. | 一切平稳无波 顺顺当当 |
[52:02] | And in my boredom, an egg has hatched. | 然后我的无聊孵化了一枚蛋 |
[52:07] | And from it has come the very special next stage | 我们的工作便从此进入了 |
[52:11] | in the evolution of our work. | 进化的关键阶段 |
[52:14] | – To boredom! – To boredom! | -敬无聊 -敬无聊 |
[52:33] | Ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[52:35] | Yeah, of course I am, why wouldn’t I be? | 当然 有什么理由不好 |
[52:37] | Well, I love my father, but he’s an atrocity. | 我爱我爸 但他就是个暴君 |
[52:40] | – He’s a great man. – He’s really not. | -他是个了不起的人 -他真不是 |
[52:43] | I’m not even sure he’s human. | 我都怀疑他不是人 |
[52:46] | He’s just like this giant, human-shaped protozoan | 他就像个以痛苦为食的 |
[52:48] | that feeds off misery. | 巨大人形原虫 |
[52:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:05] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[53:07] | Darling, you’ve brought a boy home with you. | 宝贝 你带了个男孩回家 |
[53:10] | – Good evening, Mr Parse. – Yes. | -晚上好 帕斯先生 -好 |
[53:14] | We were just discussing the psychology of failing as a parent. | 我们刚刚在讨论教养子女失败的感觉 |
[53:19] | You start to embrace it, I think, | 当意识到自己已经无能为力时 |
[53:20] | when you realize there’s nothing else you can do. | 就开始接受这种现实了 |
[53:23] | Mr Boyko also has daughters. | 博伊克先生也有女儿 |
[53:26] | – Alex. – Colin. | -我是亚历克斯 -我是柯林 |
[53:28] | Colin works for me now. | 柯林现在为我工作 |
[53:31] | Yes, I, uh… I found him a job | 我给他找了个工作 |
[53:33] | that, hopefully, isn’t beyond his skillset. | 但愿没超出他的范围 |
[53:37] | Managing to keep your head above water, Colin? | 柯林 你还承受得住吗 |
[53:40] | – I’m fine. Thanks. – Good, good. | -我很好 谢谢 -好 好 |
[53:43] | You let me know if it gets too difficult for you. | 要是对你来说太困难 就跟我说一声 |
[53:59] | – You need a drink. – Yeah. | -你得喝一杯 -好 |
[54:02] | – Wait here. I’ll be back with gin. – Ok. | -在这等着 我去拿金酒 -好 |
[54:56] | I’m in place. | 我就位了 |
[54:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:00] | Tonight, I want you to get in a fight with Parse. | 今晚你要跟帕斯吵起来 |
[55:03] | Get yourself thrown out, something public, | 让他们把你赶出去 最好是众目睽睽之下 |
[55:07] | and later you can go back and we’ll finish this. | 之后你再回去 完成任务 |
[55:10] | Understood. | 明白 |
[55:38] | What the…? | 搞什… |
[55:40] | – You ok? – I’m sorry. | -你没事吧 -对不起 |
[55:42] | Yeah, sorry. You want… You want another drink? | 对不起 你要…要不要再来一杯 |
[55:46] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我不要了 |
[56:36] | Can we help you? | 有事吗 |
[56:38] | I’ve a feeling you owe me an apology? | 我觉得你欠我一个道歉 |
[56:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[56:43] | I have a feeling. | 我觉得是 |
[56:48] | My… My future son-in-law, everyone. | 这是我未来的女婿 各位 |
[56:54] | We’re just having a little chat here, Colin, | 我们正聊天呢 柯林 |
[56:56] | so why don’t you fuck off into a corner somewhere? | 你滚去一边待着好吗 |
[57:00] | Don’t dirty my floor. | 别弄脏了我的地板 |
[57:04] | I’ll leave when Ava’s done with my fucking cock in her mouth. | 等艾娃舔完我的老二我就走 |
[57:15] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[57:16] | Fuck off! Get the fuck off! | 滚开 滚开 |
[57:21] | You think you can step on me? I’m a giant! | 你以为你能欺负我 我是大人物 |
[57:25] | – I’m a fucking giant! – Colin! | -我他妈是大人物 -柯林 |
[57:28] | – Fuck off, you bitch! – Get him out! | -滚开 你个婊子 -把他拖出去 |
[57:30] | You fucking bitch! | 他妈的婊子 |
[59:21] | Shit! | 该死 |
[59:24] | I don’t think I can go home tonight. | 我今晚不回家了 |
[59:27] | You stay here. | 住这里 |
[59:30] | Your room’s been waiting. | 你的房间一直空着 |
[59:34] | You haven’t been helping. | 你一直帮倒忙 |
[59:37] | You’re such a creature. You’re unbearable. | 你这种人 让人难以忍受 |
[59:45] | – I’m going to bed. – Yeah. | -我去睡觉了 -好 |
[59:49] | Why don’t you run off to fucking Dubai with your mother, then? | 那你为什么不跟你妈去迪拜呢 |
[59:53] | Dubai and goodbye. | 去迪拜 正好拜拜 |
[1:00:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[1:00:31] | What is this? | 什么意思 |
[1:00:34] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[1:00:35] | Get out before I call the police. | 否则我就报警了 |
[1:00:40] | Why don’t you make me? | 你来赶我试试啊 |
[1:00:47] | I’m drunk. | 我喝多了 |
[1:00:53] | I’m going to bed. | 要睡觉去了 |
[1:01:38] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! | 操 操 |
[1:04:04] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:04:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:04:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:04:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:04:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:04:28] | Pull me out. | 断开连接 |
[1:04:33] | Get me out! Get me out! | 断开连接 断开连接 |
[1:05:25] | – What happened? – She’s surging. | -怎么回事 -她要回来了 |
[1:05:28] | Don’t pull her, don’t… | 别断开连接 别… |
[1:05:41] | I’m reading physical damage to the implants. | 读数显示植入物遭到物理损伤 |
[1:05:43] | – Signal is heavily corrupted. – I need dampers on her now. | -信号严重受损 -快给她用调节器 |
[1:05:56] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[1:07:05] | Your agent is stable, but non-responsive. | 你的特工体征稳定 但是无反应 |
[1:07:07] | Seems she was unable to maintain control over the host will. | 她似乎没办法控制宿主的意志 |
[1:07:11] | – And Tate? – Hard to say. | -那塔特呢 -很难讲 |
[1:07:15] | We’re now tracking him as the dominant in the body, | 我们现在发现他是身体的主导者 |
[1:07:17] | but I’m seeing a great deal of bleed-through. | 但是我能看到严重渗透 |
[1:07:19] | Let’s leave her in, see if she can fight her way back | 让她留在身体里 看看她能否夺回主导 |
[1:07:22] | and finish the job. | 完成任务 |
[1:07:23] | There’s already a degree of permanent damage. | 已经造成了一定程度的永久性损害 |
[1:07:26] | The longer she stays in, the greater the risk to her brain. | 她待得越久 对她大脑的危害就越大 |
[1:07:30] | She stays in. | 让她待着 |
[1:07:51] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:08:33] | Mr. Tate? Mr. Tate, are you there? | 塔特先生 塔特先生 你在吗 |
[1:08:37] | I was wondering if I might have a word. | 我能否跟你说几句 |
[1:08:47] | They’re following. | 他们在跟踪我 |
[1:08:55] | They’re… following. | 他们在跟踪我 |
[1:08:59] | They’re following me. | 他们在跟踪我 |
[1:09:07] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:09:14] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[1:09:19] | Hey, what…? What are you doing here? | 怎么…你来做什么 |
[1:09:20] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, look. | 对不起 对不起 听着 |
[1:09:22] | Look, I did it. I did it you know, | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[1:09:25] | so that we can be together. I did it. | 这样我们就能在一起了 我做到了 |
[1:09:28] | – What? What have you done? – I did it. I did it. | -什么 你做什么了 -我做到了 我做到了 |
[1:09:32] | I was just… I was just… I was angry. | 我就是…我当时很生气 |
[1:09:37] | They… They… They attacked me. | 他们…他们袭击了我 |
[1:09:40] | All I was doing was defending myself. | 我只是自卫 |
[1:09:42] | Colin, you’re not making any sense. | 柯林 你说话不清不楚的 |
[1:09:44] | I should have stayed with Michael. | 我应该跟迈克在一起的 |
[1:09:47] | Who’s Michael? | 迈克是谁 |
[1:09:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:51] | Oh, my God. Fuck! You’re bleeding. | 天啊 你在流血 |
[1:09:55] | OK, come on, sit down. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 坐下 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, yeah, I tripped on the way over here and I… | 对 我来的路上绊倒了 我… |
[1:10:08] | I hit my head. | 我撞到头了 |
[1:10:10] | OK, well, you’re going to have to go to the hospital | 好吧 你得去医院 |
[1:10:13] | because you probably have a concussion. | 你可能有脑震荡 |
[1:10:16] | No, I’ll be all right. | 不用 我没事 |
[1:10:21] | Sorry if I scared you. | 对不起 吓到你了 |
[1:10:23] | Scare me? | 吓到我 |
[1:10:26] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:10:28] | You want some water, or gin? | 你要喝水吗 或者金酒 |
[1:10:32] | It’s water or gin, that’s all I got. | 水或者金酒 我只有这些 |
[1:10:35] | I’m just getting ready to go to the airport. | 我正准备去机场 |
[1:10:39] | Chicago. | 去芝加哥 |
[1:10:42] | When I get back, we should see each other. | 等我回来 我们再见面 |
[1:10:46] | Ava and I had a fight. | 我和艾娃吵架了 |
[1:10:49] | Can I stay here? | 我能睡在这里吗 |
[1:10:51] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家去 |
[1:10:55] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:11:12] | OK, two nights. | 好吧 住两晚 |
[1:11:15] | Leave the key at the desk when you go. | 走的时候把钥匙给门房 |
[1:11:18] | OK? Right, I’m gonna take a shower. | 好吗 我去洗个澡 |
[1:11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:11:35] | 但你没办法让它平静下来 | |
[1:11:38] | 我不知道 也许不行 试试看 | |
[1:11:39] | Darling. | 宝贝 |
[1:11:41] | 牛就在几米之外 我按下无线电刺激器的按键 | |
[1:11:44] | Darling. | 宝贝 |
[1:11:49] | Of course, darling. | 好的 宝贝 |
[1:11:56] | Starving. | 饿坏了 |
[1:12:00] | Absolutely starving. | 真是饿坏了 |
[1:12:05] | Absolute… | 真是… |
[1:13:05] | Colin? | 柯林 |
[1:13:36] | We’re hearing from the family | 据帕斯的家人说 |
[1:13:37] | that the condition of Jonathan Parse has stabilized, | 乔纳森·帕斯的状况已经稳定 |
[1:13:40] | but we’re unable to confirm | 但是我们无法判定 |
[1:13:41] | what that might mean in this context. | 这对此案意味着什么 |
[1:13:43] | It was reported earlier | 据早前报道 |
[1:13:44] | that he suffered significant brain trauma | 他的女儿在骇人袭击中丧命 |
[1:13:46] | in a shocking attack that left his daughter dead… | 而帕斯先生遭受了严重的脑部创伤 |
[1:13:49] | And Mr. Parse’s in critical state | 急救人员赶到时 |
[1:13:51] | with paramedics arriving barely in time to resus… | 他的状况危急… |
[1:14:02] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[1:14:05] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[1:14:06] | Tate! Tate! | 塔特 塔特 |
[1:14:09] | – Eddie? – Come on, let me in already. | -埃迪 -开门 让我进去 |
[1:14:20] | Here, come on, here. Let me have a look at you. | 开门 让我看看你 |
[1:14:23] | – Oh, poor thing. You poor dear. – What are you doing here? | -可怜的家伙 真可怜 -你来做什么 |
[1:14:26] | I heard you were in an accident. I wanted to check up on you. | 我听说你出事了 就想来看看你 |
[1:14:30] | – How did you know I was here? – Reeta called me over. | -你怎么知道我在这 -丽塔打电话让我来的 |
[1:14:33] | – You know Reeta? – Sure do. Hey, get me a drink. | -你认识丽塔 -当然 给我拿点喝的 |
[1:14:38] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[1:15:55] | Vos. Vos. | 沃思 沃思 |
[1:15:58] | There you go. You’re coming back. | 好了 你回来了 |
[1:16:01] | I’ve temporarily suppressed the host’s will. | 我暂时压制了宿主的意志 |
[1:16:03] | You should find you’ve nearly full control | 你现在应该几乎有完全控制 |
[1:16:05] | but we need to move quickly before the effects wear off, OK? | 但是在这失效之前我们得动作快点 好吗 |
[1:16:16] | Let’s be civil. | 别动粗 |
[1:16:18] | Girder sent me. I’m your lifeline. | 葛德派我来的 我是来救你的 |
[1:16:26] | – Girder? – I was a plant. | -葛德 -我是安插来的 |
[1:16:28] | You didn’t know? I’m a collaborator. | 你不知道吗 我是内鬼 |
[1:16:30] | I scouted Tate for the Parse deal. | 帕斯这个任务由我监视塔特 |
[1:16:33] | Come on, come on. | 别这样 拜托 |
[1:16:44] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[1:16:47] | I’ve heard a lot about you, | 久仰大名 |
[1:16:49] | the great Tasya Vos. | 伟大的塔丝雅·沃思 |
[1:16:51] | It’s real honor. | 能见到你很荣幸 |
[1:16:52] | I was a huge fan of the Elio Mazza stabbing. | 你刺死埃利奥·马扎我超佩服的 |
[1:16:56] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[1:17:02] | In the head. | 瞄准头打 |
[1:17:04] | I can’t seem to pull the trigger. | 我按不下扳机 |
[1:17:06] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m a Christian. | 不不 我是基督教徒 |
[1:17:08] | Besides, Girder says it has to be you. | 再说 葛德说一定要由你开枪 |
[1:17:10] | Distraught killer can’t live with the guilt. | 发狂的凶手负疚自杀 |
[1:17:12] | Something public. No questions. Look, I’m… | 演一出戏消除疑虑 听着 |
[1:17:16] | I’m just here to fix your head. | 我只是来解决连接问题 |
[1:17:20] | It’s just that I don’t have complete control right now. | 我现在还没取得完全掌控 |
[1:17:23] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[1:17:25] | Come on. We don’t have much time. | 快点 我们时间不多了 |
[1:17:32] | All right. There you go. | 好 就这样 |
[1:17:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:17:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:17:44] | There you go. Just booting up. | 好了 正在启动 |
[1:17:46] | I’m gonna check your sync first. | 我要先检查你的同步 |
[1:17:48] | You’ll see a series of images. | 你会看到一系列图片 |
[1:17:51] | Just look at them and answer my questions. | 只要看图片 回答我的问题就好 |
[1:17:55] | Do you see a fox or a bird? | 你看到狐狸还是鸟 |
[1:17:59] | Fox. | 狐狸 |
[1:18:01] | – Fish or snake? – Fish. | -鱼还是蛇 -鱼 |
[1:18:05] | – Mouse or a dog? – Mouse. | -老鼠还是狗 -老鼠 |
[1:18:09] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[1:18:10] | You’re seeing all the right animals, as they say. | 可以说你看到了所有正确的动物 |
[1:18:15] | Now, I’m going to do a pulse analysis. | 现在 我要进行脉冲分析 |
[1:18:19] | You might find this uncomfortable, | 你也许会觉得不舒服 |
[1:18:20] | but you just need to try to keep breathing. | 你只需要保持呼吸就好了 |
[1:18:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:21:08] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:21:11] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:21:14] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:21:17] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:21:19] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[1:21:22] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[1:21:24] | No, no, no. Fuck! | 不不不 操 |
[1:21:28] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:21:30] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:21:48] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. | 操 操 |
[1:22:28] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[1:22:37] | You want a shot? Do it. | 你想开枪吗 开枪吧 |
[1:22:40] | Do it! Do it! Do it! | 开枪啊 开枪 |
[1:22:43] | Do it! Do it! Do it! | 开枪 开枪 开枪 |
[1:22:46] | Do it! | 开枪 |
[1:23:13] | You missed. | 你打偏了 |
[1:23:32] | Hi, darling. | 你好 宝贝 |
[1:23:37] | Darling. | 宝贝 |
[1:23:41] | Darling. | 宝贝 |
[1:23:51] | Hi, darling. | 你好 宝贝 |
[1:23:57] | Darling. | 宝贝 |
[1:24:01] | Hi, darling. | 你好 宝贝 |
[1:24:08] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:24:37] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[1:24:42] | I’m absolutely starving. | 我真是饿坏了 |
[1:24:48] | I’m starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[1:25:25] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:25:29] | – What you got there? – A map. | -你手里拿的是什么 -地图 |
[1:25:33] | What’s it a map of? | 是哪里的地图 |
[1:25:35] | It goes to the pond. I discovered it yesterday. | 是去池塘的地图 我昨天发现的 |
[1:25:42] | – What’s your name? – I’m Ira. | -你叫什么名字 -我叫艾拉 |
[1:25:45] | Ira. | 艾拉 |
[1:25:50] | I think I know you from somewhere. | 我好像在哪见过你 |
[1:25:56] | Is that your house over there? | 那边是你家吗 |
[1:26:01] | Ira! | 艾拉 |
[1:26:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:26:55] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[1:26:57] | Yes. | 谁啊 |
[1:27:00] | Uh, hi, I’m a friend of your wife’s. | 你好 我是你妻子的朋友 |
[1:27:03] | I’m a friend of Tas. | 我是塔丝的朋友 |
[1:27:08] | – Hi. – I’m sorry. | -你好 -抱歉 |
[1:27:10] | Tasya doesn’t live here anymore. | 塔丝雅已经不住在这了 |
[1:27:12] | No, I know. I know, she wanted me to tell you something. | 我知道 她想让我告诉你一件事 |
[1:27:15] | – Yeah, maybe some other time. – Can I come in to talk? | -是吗 下次再说吧 -我能进来说吗 |
[1:27:19] | Get in the fucking house! | 让我进去 |
[1:27:20] | – Please. – Where is she? | -别 -她在哪 |
[1:27:21] | – She doesn’t live here anymore. – Where is she? | -她不住在这了 -她在哪 |
[1:27:24] | – I swear I don’t know. – Sit down! Hands on the table! | -我发誓我不知道 -坐下 把手放在桌子上 |
[1:27:26] | Get your hands on the table. | 把手放在桌子上 |
[1:27:28] | She travels for work. I don’t think she’s in the country. | 她去出差了 她应该不在国内 |
[1:27:31] | Do you recognize me? Do you know me? | 你认得我吗 你认识我吗 |
[1:27:34] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[1:27:36] | I need to know what she’s done to me, do you understand? | 我需要知道她对我做了什么 你明白吗 |
[1:27:40] | Tell me what this is about. Maybe I can help. | 告诉我是怎么回事 也许我可以帮忙 |
[1:27:46] | Do you ever think of your wife as a predator? | 你有没有想过你妻子是个掠夺者 |
[1:27:48] | Hm, do you ever think of her that way? | 你有没有这么想过 |
[1:27:50] | I don’t know. I don’t understand. | 我不知道 我不明白 |
[1:27:51] | Don’t look at me. Get your head down. | 别看我 把头低下 |
[1:27:55] | Do you ever worry about parasites, like the cat? | 你有没有担心过寄生虫 比如猫体内的 |
[1:28:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:01] | Just think, one day your wife is cleaning the cat litter | 想象一下 有一天你妻子在清理猫砂 |
[1:28:07] | and she gets a worm in her, | 然后她感染了一只寄生虫 |
[1:28:10] | and that worm ends up in her brain. | 那只寄生虫钻进了她的大脑 |
[1:28:13] | The next thing that happens is she gets an idea in there, too. | 接下来她脑中就产生了一个想法 |
[1:28:20] | And it’s hard to say whether that idea is really hers | 很难说这个想法是她自己的 |
[1:28:23] | or it’s just the worm. | 还是寄生虫的 |
[1:28:25] | And it makes her do certain things. | 这个想法让她做了一些事 |
[1:28:28] | Predator things. | 掠夺者会做的事 |
[1:28:30] | Eventually, you realize that she isn’t the same person anymore. | 最终你意识到 她不再是原来的她了 |
[1:28:34] | She’s not the person that she used to be. | 她不再是以前那个人了 |
[1:28:38] | It’s gotta make you wonder… | 这让你怀疑 |
[1:28:42] | whether you’re really married to her… | 和你结婚的到底是她 |
[1:28:46] | or married to the worm. | 还是那只寄生虫 |
[1:28:52] | Are you seeing this, you fucking bitch? I’ll do it. | 你看到了吗 该死的贱人 我会开枪的 |
[1:28:58] | Come out or I’ll do it! | 出来 否则我就开枪了 |
[1:29:09] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:29:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[1:29:18] | Tas. | 塔丝 |
[1:29:20] | I’ve been looking for you. I wanted to talk. | 我一直在找你 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:29:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:29:28] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[1:29:31] | Done to you? | 对你做了什么 |
[1:29:35] | You’re the one in control. | 你才是有掌控权的人 |
[1:29:38] | No. | 不是 |
[1:29:41] | I haven’t been in control of myself lately. | 我最近无法控制自己 |
[1:29:45] | But you have. | 但你有掌控 |
[1:29:48] | Where’s Ava? | 艾娃在哪 |
[1:29:55] | Where’s your lovely girl? | 你的漂亮女友呢 |
[1:29:59] | Can’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[1:30:03] | No, that wasn’t me. | 不 那不是我 |
[1:30:07] | Of course it was. | 当然是你 |
[1:30:14] | Poor Michael. | 可怜的迈克尔 |
[1:30:18] | I loved him, too. | 我也爱过他 |
[1:30:26] | But I’m not sure if it was me. | 但我不确定那是不是我 |
[1:30:33] | I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他的 |
[1:30:37] | You fix this or I swear I’ll kill him. | 你解决这件事 否则我发誓我会杀了他 |
[1:30:42] | Go ahead. Do it. | 那就动手吧 |
[1:30:45] | He’s only holding you back. | 他只是在拖你后腿 |
[1:30:54] | This is what you’ve always wanted. | 这就是你一直以来想做的 |
[1:32:01] | Pull me out. | 断开连接 |
[1:33:37] | Pull me out. | 断开连接 |
[1:35:07] | Do you need to take a break? | 你需要休息一下吗 |
[1:35:10] | No, let’s finish. | 不用 完成收尾工作吧 |
[1:35:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:35:16] | This is my grandfather’s pipe. | 这是我祖父的烟斗 |
[1:35:19] | He died before I was born. | 他在我出生前就去世了 |
[1:35:23] | My father gave it to me. | 这是我父亲传给我的 |
[1:35:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:35:28] | Next? | 下一件 |
[1:35:39] | This is also mine. | 这也是我的 |
[1:35:42] | I killed and mounted it one summer when I was a little girl. | 我儿时的一个夏天捕杀并将其制成标本 |
[1:35:51] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:36:21] | 占有者 |