英文名称:Pompeii
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:28] | The Governor wants these trade routes re-opened. | 总督要重开这些贸易路线 |
[04:30] | These rebel Celts need to be dealt with once and for all. | 叛乱的凯尔特人必须一次解决 斩草除根 |
[04:33] | This entire territory requires a clear and well-defined message. | 这旨令要明确传达到各领地 |
[04:38] | Yes,Tribune Corvus. | 是 科佛斯护民官 |
[04:48] | No! | 不 |
[04:52] | Kill them. | 杀掉他们 |
[04:53] | Kill them all. | 格杀勿论 |
[07:19] | Useless! | 真没用 |
[07:23] | You’ve dragged me from a perfectly adequate brothel for this? | 你把我从温柔乡拖来 就为看这个? |
[07:28] | What Caesar saw in this hell hole,I’ll never know. | 我想不通 凯撒为何中意这种狗窝 |
[07:33] | These Thracians are far too costly to feed. | 养这些色雷斯人代价太昂贵 |
[07:37] | They’re always maiming the guards. | 他们老是和警卫过不去 |
[07:39] | I’m looking for something new,Bellator, | 我在寻找新的 贝雷特 |
[07:41] | something fresh. | 新鲜的血液 |
[08:01] | They call him The Celt. | 大家叫他凯尔特人 |
[08:04] | They say his people were horsemen and that he is the last of them. | 他的族人都是驯马高手 他是唯一幸存者 |
[08:54] | Celt! Celt! Celt! | 凯尔特人 凯尔特人 |
[09:13] | Wasted out here in the provinces,wouldn’t you say,Master? | 这人留在乡下浪费了吧 主人? |
[10:11] | Make way! Make way! | 让路 快让路 |
[10:13] | Off! Off the road! Off! | 离开道路 闪开 |
[10:17] | Off the road! | 离开道路 |
[10:20] | Make way for your betters! | 让路给上等人 |
[10:25] | Move it,scum! | 快走 人渣 |
[10:27] | Clear the way there! | 离开道路 |
[10:28] | Move! | 快走 |
[10:47] | The horse. | 那匹马 |
[10:48] | Back in line,slave! | 回去 奴隶 |
[10:50] | The horse is in pain,you ignorant pig! | 马也会痛 你这无知的猪 |
[10:52] | Stop! | 住手 |
[10:55] | Let him help the horse. | 让他去帮帮那匹马 |
[10:58] | Yes,My Lady. | 是 小姐 |
[11:15] | Easy. Easy,boy. | 放松 别怕 孩子 |
[11:30] | Put pressure on the top of the leg here,so he doesn’t feel the pain when I move him. | 压住前腿上方 这样它断气时才不会痛苦 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry,My Lady. He’s a savage. | 抱歉 小姐 他是野蛮人 |
[11:56] | Get up! | 起来 |
[12:05] | Harness another horse. | 换一匹马 |
[12:13] | Why would the brute do that? | 为何那个粗人要杀马? |
[12:18] | Because it was the kindest thing to do. | 因为那是最仁慈的做法 |
[12:23] | Come. | 走吧 |
[12:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Go on! | 快走 |
[12:52] | A whole year in Rome and I never saw you look at any man | 在罗马一整年 从没见你看过别的男人 |
[12:54] | the way you looked at that slave. | 用看那奴隶的眼神 |
[12:58] | I can’t believe he had the strength to do that. | 我不敢相信他的力量 |
[13:00] | Didn’t you see his muscles? | 你没看见他的肌肉吗? |
[13:02] | – That’s not what I meant. – Really? | – 我不是那个意思 – 真的? |
[13:05] | Please… | 别逗我了 |
[13:08] | Look. There it is. | 你看 就在那里 |
[13:15] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[13:52] | Driver,what is it? | 车夫 怎么了? |
[13:53] | The Vinalia,My Lady. | 维纳丽亚节 小姐 |
[13:55] | The streets are blocked. Drunkards everywhere. | 街道堵住了 人太多了 |
[13:59] | – What? – Come on. | – 干嘛?- 走吧 |
[14:02] | My Lady? | 小姐? |
[14:03] | My Lady! | 小姐 |
[14:05] | – We’ll meet you back at the villa. – My Lady! | – 我们逛逛 回家见 – 小姐 |
[14:24] | I remember every statue,every street corner. | 我记得这每座雕像 每个街角 |
[14:28] | Does it make you miss Rome? | 会使你想念罗马吗? |
[14:30] | It makes me forget it. | 会使我忘记那里 |
[15:03] | Cassia,it’s so good to see you. | 凯西雅 真高兴见到你 |
[15:07] | But how are you here? We weren’t expecting you until after Vinalia. | 你怎么回来了?我们以为节庆后你才会回来 |
[15:10] | I couldn’t bear to spend another day in Rome. | 我在罗马一天也呆不下去 |
[15:12] | Too many arrogant men who flatter you with their presence. | 太多傲慢的人巴结奉承你 |
[15:16] | It sounds like my baby is no longer a child. | 听起来我的宝贝长大了 |
[15:25] | Father,are you crying? | 爸 你哭了吗? |
[15:28] | Tell no one. Or I’ll never haggle a decent price again. | 别说出去 否则我会很没面子的 |
[15:33] | We missed you. | 我们好想你 |
[15:36] | Juno’s tit! Is this all your luggage? | 不得了 这全是你的行李? |
[15:39] | What have you done,purchase the entire city of Rome? | 你是买下整座罗马城吗? |
[15:42] | Did you meet anyone there? | 遇到心上人吗? |
[15:44] | – Nobody worth talking about in Pompeii. – Well,not to worry. | – 跟庞贝城比 没人值得一提 – 嘿 别担心 |
[15:47] | I think your father has informed every unmarried man in the city of your return. | 我想你父亲已经昭告全城的单身汉 为你准备欢迎宴会去了 |
[15:51] | Oh,no. Really? | 不会吧 真的? |
[15:53] | Now,come on. I want to hear everything about Rome. | 快来 我要听听有关罗马的一切 |
[15:56] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[16:03] | Welcome to your new home,savages. | 欢迎到你们的新家 野蛮人 |
[16:18] | Keep walking! | 继续走 |
[16:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[16:25] | Unlock them. | 解开他们 |
[16:27] | Feed these animals. | 喂这些畜牲 |
[16:37] | Vires! | 弗尔斯 |
[16:40] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[16:42] | I missed you. Hello. | 我好想你 你好 |
[16:47] | He’s pleased to see you,My Lady. | 它见到你很高兴 小姐 |
[16:49] | And I can see he’s been in good hands. Thank you,Felix. | 我看得出它受到良好照顾 谢谢你 菲力克斯 |
[16:51] | And I’ll have Vires ready for you first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早我会把弗尔斯准备好 交给您 |
[16:54] | – I’ll exercise him myself tonight. – Thank you. | – 今晚我会亲自训练他 – 谢谢你 |
[16:57] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[17:11] | Atticus… | 阿提卡斯 |
[17:14] | I think that’s The Celt. | 这就是那个凯尔特人了 |
[17:16] | Which Celt? | 哪个凯尔特? |
[17:17] | The Celt. | 独一无二的凯尔特人 |
[17:19] | They say that Celt is faster even than you. | 听说他比你还快 |
[17:27] | They always say that. | 他们总那么说 |
[17:44] | He wants to know your name,Celt. | 他要你报上名字 凯尔特人 |
[17:51] | He wants the name of the man who killed his brother. | 报上名字 你杀了他兄弟 |
[17:56] | He wants to know my name? | 他要我报上名字? |
[18:18] | Two wine rations on the big Thracian. | 两杯酒押色雷斯大汉 |
[18:30] | Two wine rations. Done. | 两杯酒 成交 |
[18:41] | Explain. | 给我解释 |
[18:43] | He did not start it. He was trying to eat. | 不是他起头的 他正在用餐 |
[18:46] | Bellator! | 贝雷特 |
[18:48] | Your purpose is to care for these men,is it not? | 你得职责是看好这些人 懂吗? |
[18:53] | Having them bite pieces from one another is of no value if no one is paying to see it. | 要是没人付钱观赏 别平白让他们自相残杀 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry,Master Graecus. | 抱歉 葛雷克斯主人 |
[19:03] | That one is done. | 那个没用了 |
[19:07] | This one… | 这个 |
[19:09] | Can be repaired. | 还有救 |
[19:15] | And the next time,Bellator,it will be at your cost. | 再有下次 贝雷特 你要付出代价 |
[19:28] | I’ll remember you,Celt. | 我会记住你 凯尔特人 |
[19:33] | Open the gate! | 打开门 |
[19:39] | Close it! | 关上 |
[19:46] | You owe me two wine rations,Celt. | 你欠我两杯酒 凯尔特人 |
[20:27] | Thirsty? Okay. | 渴吗?好吧 |
[20:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[20:53] | Vires! | 弗尔斯 |
[20:56] | Vires! | 弗尔斯 |
[21:29] | Wake up,scum. | 醒醒 人渣 |
[21:34] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[21:44] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[21:48] | If I was going to kill you,Celt… | 要是我想杀你 凯尔特人 |
[21:54] | I would have done it already. | 我早就下手了 |
[21:59] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[22:08] | We will have to speak at some point. | 我们迟早要交谈的 |
[22:13] | No,we don’t. | 没必要 |
[22:16] | What we have to do is kill each other at some point. | 我们只是迟早要杀掉对方 |
[22:19] | So my name’s my own,I have no interest in learning yours. | 所以别管我的名字 我也没兴趣打听你的名字 |
[22:34] | Everyone out! | 所有人出来 |
[22:36] | Move! | 快走 |
[22:57] | You’re getting old,Atticus. | 你老了 阿提卡斯 |
[22:59] | Plenty of young flesh out here just aching to take apart a champion. | 很多新来的 等不及要取代冠军 |
[23:04] | When I win in the arena tomorrow,I’m a free man. | 明天我在竞技场再获胜 就是自由人了 |
[23:09] | It’s Roman law. | 罗马法律规定的 |
[23:11] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你 无可奈何了 |
[23:17] | Atticus,my champion, | 阿提卡斯 我的冠军 |
[23:19] | tomorrow you have the honor of closing the games. | 明天你有幸 压轴上场比赛 |
[23:22] | First, | 首先 |
[23:24] | let us see if I have found an opponent worthy of you. | 来看看 给你找了个旗鼓相当的对手 |
[23:31] | Now… | 我看看… |
[23:34] | Who’s the poor bastard who has to die for my freedom? | 哪个可怜虫该为我的自由而死? |
[23:49] | Unlucky,Celt. | 不幸呀 凯尔特人 |
[23:58] | Very unlucky. | 太不幸 |
[24:02] | But I’m going to take it easy on you. | 但我不会出手太重 |
[24:07] | Give you a fighting chance for tomorrow. | 给你个明天一试身手机会 |
[24:30] | You may have earned your reputation,but not fighting against a gladiator like me. | 你小有名气 但没遇过我这种角斗士吧 |
[24:47] | You made that a little too obvious. | 你的破绽太明显 |
[25:01] | Did I make that too obvious? | 你破绽不明显么? |
[25:43] | Bellator! | 贝雷特 |
[25:44] | Get away! | 让开 |
[25:45] | Get out of the way! Get up,scum! | 别挡路 起来 人渣 |
[25:47] | Back to work! | 回去 |
[26:00] | Why did you save my life? | 你为什么救我? |
[26:10] | No gladiator should die from a blade to the back. | 角斗士 不该死于暗算 |
[26:15] | When you die,the blow will come from the front. | 要死 也要面对对手 |
[26:20] | I promise it will be tomorrow. | 我保证明天就是你死期 |
[26:25] | And it will come from my hand. | 我会亲手证明 |
[26:28] | Well,I can make you a better promise. | 我能给你更好的保证 |
[26:31] | When the time comes, | 到那时 |
[26:35] | your death will be quick. | 你会死得很快 |
[26:37] | And it will come from my hand. | 我会亲手证明 |
[27:38] | Don’t worry. Your plan is nothing short of brilliance. | 别担心 你的计划完美无瑕 |
[27:42] | Only a mad man would advise the Emperor against investing. | 只有疯子才会劝阻皇帝投资 |
[27:46] | Well,let us hope that the Emperor has not sent us one. | 但愿皇帝不会派来疯子 |
[27:53] | Senator,do forgive us for not being able to receive you at the harbor. | 议员 原谅我们无法去港口接您 |
[28:00] | Severus,you’re a busy man. I understand entirely. | 赛佛勒斯 你是大忙人 我完全谅解 |
[28:04] | Besides,if I had a wife as beautiful as yours, | 再说如果我有像你这种娇妻 |
[28:07] | I’d be in no hurry to forsake her company. | 我一定不急着离开她身边 |
[28:10] | I am Senator Quintas Attius Corvus. | 我是昆塔斯·科佛斯议员 |
[28:12] | May the gods grace me to bless your kind hospitality. | 愿神明容我为你们的款待祈福 |
[28:14] | You’re most welcome,Senator. | 您太客气了 议员 |
[28:16] | So,Senator,tell us the news from Rome. | 议员 告诉我们罗马的消息 |
[28:18] | How does the new emperor,Titus,fare? | 新皇帝提图斯即位顺利吗? |
[28:22] | The “new” emperor? | “新”皇帝? |
[28:27] | The new emperor,Titus,fares well. | 新皇帝提图斯很顺利 |
[28:30] | His father,Vespasian,was loved by his people, | 他的父亲 维斯帕先 受到人民爱戴 |
[28:33] | and they continue that love for his son. | 自然会爱屋及乌 |
[28:35] | – As the gods demand? – Indeed. | – 正如神旨 – 确实 |
[28:37] | Severus,I have a question for you. | 赛佛勒斯 我想向你请教 |
[28:40] | On my journey from the harbor, | 我从港口到这里 |
[28:41] | I noticed some of your townsfolk turned their backs towards me. | 我注意到有些镇民背对着我 |
[28:44] | There wouldn’t be some kind of problem,would there? | 这不会有什么问题吧? |
[28:46] | Some local resentment against Rome? | 当地人怨恨罗马? |
[28:51] | No. Nothing of the sort. | 不 不成问题 |
[28:53] | A tiny… A miniscule minority of opposition to our plans. | 只有少数 弱势力反对我们的计划 |
[28:59] | But our new construction will provide the people with a new aqueduct, | 但我们的新建筑 会采用新式沟渠 将向人民证明一切 |
[29:04] | better sanitation,bigger bath houses, | 良好的卫生状况 更大的浴场 |
[29:06] | a new arena. | 新的竞技场 |
[29:08] | A whole new Pompeii. | 崭新的庞贝城 |
[29:14] | What was all that about the new emperor? | 讲新皇帝不恰当吗? |
[29:17] | He’s a politician. Be careful what you say to him. | 他是政客 你跟他说话要小心 |
[29:21] | Do you think we can do business with him? | 你想我们能跟他做生意吗? |
[29:23] | He wouldn’t be here if the Emperor wasn’t interested. | 如果皇帝没兴趣 他就不会来了 |
[29:32] | Why would father invite a Roman senator into our home? | 爸爸为什么邀请罗马议员来家里? |
[29:35] | How could you allow such a thing? | 你怎么能容忍这种事? |
[29:37] | If we want Rome’s rich to spend their money here, | 想要罗马富豪来投资 |
[29:38] | we must keep up with what they demand. | 就得依照他们的要求 |
[29:40] | What they demand? | 他们的要求? |
[29:42] | Does father have any idea what’s going on in Rome right now? | 爸爸不知道罗马的现况吗? |
[29:45] | Since Titus took power,everything has changed. | 自从提图斯掌权 一切都走样了 |
[29:47] | Every crooked man now has the ear of the Emperor. | 皇帝只听小人的话 |
[29:50] | And they assume that they can take whatever they want. | 他们自认能为所欲为 |
[29:54] | Cassia,why did you come home early? | 凯西雅 你为什么提早回家? |
[29:57] | What happened in Rome? | 罗马发生什么事? |
[29:59] | I’d simply had my fill of it. | 我只是受够了 |
[30:13] | Mother,is that Vires? | 母亲 是弗尔斯? |
[30:23] | Easy! Easy! | 冷静 冷静 |
[30:26] | Vires,what are you doing out here? | 弗尔斯 你来这里干嘛? |
[30:30] | Where’s Felix? | 菲力克斯在哪里? |
[30:50] | I heard tomorrow is your last fight. | 我听说明天是你的最后一战 |
[30:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:54] | After I kill you,they will give me my freedom. | 杀了你之后 他们就会给我自由 |
[30:59] | They won’t do it. | 别作梦了 |
[31:02] | Not while your arm’s still strong. | 你这么强 他们不会放你 |
[31:04] | Freedom is Rome’s promise. | 自由是罗马的承诺 |
[31:06] | You trust them to keep that promise? | 你相信他们会履行承诺? |
[31:13] | I trust their law. | 我相信他们的法律 |
[31:16] | There’s only one freedom for a gladiator. | 角斗士只有一种自由 |
[31:19] | When you die in that arena,you die unconquered. | 死在竞技场时 不屈不挠 |
[31:23] | And you spit in the eye of Rome. | 当面唾弃罗马 |
[31:27] | Then this is your future. | 那就是你的未来 |
[31:32] | And you die a slave. | 你会以奴隶身分领死 |
[31:39] | But not me. | 我可不同 |
[31:40] | Tomorrow,Rome will make good on its promise. | 明天罗马会信守承诺 |
[31:46] | You,unfortunately,will not be alive to see that I am right. | 可惜你不会活着见证我是对的 |
[31:52] | So sure? | 这么有自信? |
[31:54] | Today you showed me your weaknesses. | 今天 你暴露了你的弱点 |
[31:58] | Your left arm is weaker than your right. | 你的左臂没右臂有力 |
[32:01] | So you protect your ribs at the expense of your neck. | 所以 你为了保护肋骨 暴露了脖子 |
[32:05] | And you should learn how to thrust when you’re shifting your weight | 那你变换重心时 该加强攻击力量 |
[32:08] | and stop favoring a high guard. | 也别再偏重上方防卫 |
[32:11] | It would make you less predictable. | 那样 你就不会那么好预测 |
[32:22] | This one. | 这个 |
[32:24] | That one. | 那个 |
[32:27] | These two. | 这两个 |
[32:30] | On your feet,slaves. | 站起来 奴隶们 |
[33:29] | All right. | 好 |
[33:31] | You,here. | 你站这里 |
[33:32] | You,barbarian,here! | 你 野蛮人 站这里 |
[33:45] | Both excellent fighters. | 两个都是一流的斗士 |
[33:48] | One,a champion, | 一个是冠军 |
[33:49] | and the other,tried and proven in the provinces. | 另一个在乡下经过考验和鉴定 |
[33:56] | I want to see him from behind. | 我要看他的后面 |
[33:59] | Why so serious? | 干嘛这么严肃? |
[34:03] | Not so bad for a night’s work. | 这种夜班不错嘛 |
[34:06] | Firm. | 很结实 |
[34:08] | But what of his weaponry? | 但”武器”持久吗? |
[34:09] | That is an inspection you’ll have to pay for. | 想一窥究竟 可得付钱 |
[34:20] | And this will be the new arena,specifically designed for chariot races. | 这会是新的竞技场 特别为战车竞赛设计 |
[34:25] | Yes. | 好 |
[34:29] | Very detailed,Severus. | 很详细 赛佛勒斯 |
[34:32] | But I don’t believe that this project is really suitable for an Imperial investment. | 但我想这个计划不适合帝国投资 |
[34:36] | These dalliances in the countryside hold very little interest for the Emperor. | 皇帝对这种乡间嬉戏没兴趣 |
[34:40] | I was led to understand… | 我听到传闻… |
[34:41] | No. No. Unfortunately,the Emperor’s vision for the future is firmly fixed on Rome. | 不 很遗憾 皇帝的未来愿景 是集中在罗马 |
[34:46] | I,however,am interested in investing. | 我倒是有兴趣投资 |
[35:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:11] | Have the pledges drawn up. | 把合约拟好 |
[35:13] | You’ll have my mark on them tomorrow. After your games. | 明天比赛后 我就会签字 |
[35:17] | I do believe a drink is in order. | 想必接下来该喝酒了 |
[35:20] | Of course. Shall we join our guests? | 当然 我们加入宾客 好吗? |
[35:22] | Perhaps your daughter can bring it. | 也许能带你女儿出来一见 |
[35:25] | My daughter? | 小女? |
[35:32] | Look over there. | 看那里 |
[35:36] | The slave who can talk to horses. | 能跟马说话的奴隶 |
[35:43] | He is a fine specimen. | 他真有男人味 |
[35:47] | Well,you can’t deny it. | 好了 你不能否认 |
[35:51] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[36:05] | Cassia. | 凯西雅 |
[36:06] | May I impose upon you for a moment? | 我能占用你一下时间吗? |
[36:08] | Your presence has been requested. | 有位客人要求见你 |
[36:10] | Yes,of course,Father. | 当然 父亲 |
[36:12] | You will need this. it is not for you. | 拿着 但不是给你的 |
[36:23] | – Cassia,may I introduce… – Senator Corvus. | – 凯西雅 容我介绍…- 科佛斯议员 |
[36:27] | Lady Cassia. | 凯西雅小姐 |
[36:31] | My,how I have missed you. | 天啊 我好想你 |
[36:36] | You are exquisite. | 你美极了 |
[36:38] | Senator Corvus,I don’t know what to say. | 议员大人 我不知道该说什么 |
[36:40] | For me? How kind. | 给我的?真体贴 |
[36:42] | You two have met? | 你们彼此认识? |
[36:44] | Severus,you’re still here. | 赛佛勒斯 你还在啊 |
[36:46] | I did not know you knew my daughter. | 我不知道你认识小女 |
[36:51] | Then you should hear the whole story. | 那你该听听来龙去脉 |
[36:54] | Tomorrow in the arena when I sign your pledges. | 明天在竞技场签约时再聊 |
[36:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[37:10] | The Senator and Cassia have already met,in Rome. | 议员和凯西雅在罗马就已相识 |
[37:14] | Then she requires a chaperone. | 那她需要个女伴 |
[37:19] | She survived a year in Rome without us. | 她没有我们 都能在罗马熬过一年 |
[37:23] | I’m sure she can survive 10 minutes on our balcony. | 这是在自家露台 她一定能应付这10分钟 |
[37:26] | In Rome,I thought we had an understanding. | 在罗马 我以为我们已达成共识 |
[37:29] | No. You had an understanding. | 不 是你一箱情愿 |
[37:32] | One for which I gave you no cause. | 我没给你机会 |
[37:34] | Your mere presence gives me cause,My Lady | 你光是出现 就给了我机会 小姐 |
[37:37] | A beauty such as yours has no place in a holiday resort like this. | 像你这种美人 不该待在这种假日胜地 |
[37:41] | Surely,a creature such as you can have no home but in the Eternal City. | 当然像你这种尤物 只属于永恒之城 |
[37:46] | Senator,I have no intention of returning to Rome. | 议员 我根本不想回罗马去 |
[37:50] | And if you were to return as my wife? | 倘若是以我妻子的身份回去呢? |
[37:53] | Your wife? | 你妻子? |
[37:54] | You may consider it a compliment. | 你也许当作是恭维 |
[37:56] | Senator Corvus,I believe you have mistaken me | 科佛斯议员 我想你误会我是那些 |
[37:58] | for the kind of woman who drapes herself across your lap in Rome. | 女人 在罗马坐你大腿的那种 |
[38:02] | I have no wish to become your wife. | 我也不愿成为你的妻子 |
[38:04] | A spirited refusal. I would have expected nothing less. | 断然拒绝 如我所料 |
[38:09] | Enjoy the remains of the Vinalia,Senator. Good night. | 好好享受维纳丽亚节的尾声吧 晚安 |
[38:47] | Is this normal? | 这样正常吗? |
[38:50] | It is the mountain. It grumbles from time to time. | 是火山 时不时会有抱怨 |
[39:03] | Bring this man. I need him. | 把这个人带来 我需要他 |
[39:05] | – My Lady… – Now! | – 小姐 – 马上 |
[39:14] | My Lady,it’s Vires! | 小姐 是弗尔斯 |
[39:18] | Please,before he injures himself. | 拜托 免得它伤了自己 |
[39:21] | I have to go in alone. | 我得单独进去 |
[39:22] | No. | 不行 |
[39:25] | Let him. | 让他进去 |
[39:26] | My Lady,he’s a savage. | 小姐 他是野蛮人 |
[39:29] | Let him. | 让他进去 |
[39:55] | Easy! | 冷静 |
[40:40] | My Lady,he’s not safe. | 小姐 他很危险 |
[40:43] | Move. | 让开 |
[40:48] | Wait outside. | 在外面等 |
[41:02] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[41:05] | I asked him. | 我问过他 |
[41:10] | You could ride before you were a gladiator? | 你在成为角斗士前 就会骑马? |
[41:16] | I could ride before I could walk. | 我在会走路前 就会骑马 |
[41:19] | My people were horsemen. | 我的族人都 曾经是驯马高手 |
[41:22] | “Were” horsemen? | “曾经是”? |
[41:24] | My family were butchered by the Romans. | 我的家人被罗马人赶尽杀绝 |
[41:29] | – I’m so sorry. – “Sorry”? | – 很遗憾 – “遗憾”? |
[41:32] | What would a Roman know of such things? | 罗马人哪会懂这些些? |
[41:33] | I am not a Roman. I’m a citizen of Pompeii. | 我不是罗马人 我是庞贝公民 |
[41:36] | Then why do I see Rome’s eagle everywhere I turn? | 为何罗马的鹰旗到处可见? |
[41:38] | I’m no part of that. | 这跟我无关 |
[41:44] | After a year in Rome,I hoped never to see that eagle again. | 在罗马待一年后 我再也不想看那面鹰旗了 |
[41:47] | And yet,here it is,thrust into the soil outside my home. | 然而 这也有了 已经渗透到我家门外 |
[41:51] | My father believes that he can bargain with those animals. | 家父相信他能跟那些禽兽协议 |
[41:55] | My father… | 换作我爸 |
[41:58] | He would have killed every last one of them. | 会将他们诛尽杀绝 |
[42:06] | My Lady? | 小姐? |
[42:12] | If they catch you up there they’ll punish you. | 他们逮到你骑在马上会惩罚你 |
[42:20] | My Lady? | 小姐? |
[42:29] | My Lady,is everything all right? | 小姐 一切还好吗? |
[42:58] | Wait! Come back! | 等等 回来 |
[43:01] | Come back! | 回来 |
[43:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[43:43] | If they catch you up here with me… | 万一他们逮到你跟我在这里 |
[43:45] | I’ll tell them it was my choice. | 我会说 是我自愿 |
[43:55] | There they are! | 他们在那里 |
[44:03] | I have to take you back. | 我得送你回去 |
[44:06] | No. You go and leave me here. | 不 你走 留下我 |
[44:10] | If you ride you have a chance. | 你骑走它 这是个机会 |
[44:11] | – A chance at what? – At freedom. | – 什么机会?- 自由 |
[44:16] | But at what cost to you? | 但你要付出什么代价? |
[44:22] | Tell the guards I brought you here by force. | 告诉警卫 我强行带你来这里 |
[44:26] | The blame is mine. | 把责任归咎于我 |
[44:28] | Get him off that horse! | 把他拖下来 |
[44:32] | It wasn’t his fault. The horse bolted. It was out of control. | 不是他的错 马脱缰逃走 失控了 |
[44:43] | Senator,please. This slave saved my life. | 议员 拜托 这奴隶救了我一命 |
[44:46] | He does not deserve this. | 他不该被处决 |
[44:48] | – Lady Cassia,you were unharmed? – I’m perfectly all right. | – 凯西雅小姐 你没受伤吧?- 我毫发无损 |
[44:53] | If I were to spare the life of this slave,what would it be worth to you? | 要我放这奴隶一条生路 你怎么报答我? |
[44:57] | Senator? | 议员? |
[44:58] | I believe you understand the question,my dear. | 想必你明白这个问题 亲爱的 |
[45:06] | I would be grateful for your mercy. | 我会很感激你的慈悲 |
[45:09] | Well… | 好吧 |
[45:12] | This is your lucky day,slave. The Lady Cassia has saved your life. | 今天你走运 奴隶 凯西雅小姐救了你的小命 |
[45:16] | Who owns this slave? | 这奴隶是谁的? |
[45:19] | I do,Senator. | 我的 议员 |
[45:21] | Then I suggest you punish it and then remove it. | 那我建议你杀一儆百 然后放了 |
[45:25] | Fifteen lashes should suffice. | 15鞭应该足够 |
[45:28] | After all,mercy is a virtue. | 毕竟 慈悲是一种美德 |
[45:42] | Father,you have to stop this. | 父亲 你得制止 |
[45:46] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我爱莫能助 |
[45:51] | You saved his life. | 你救了他一命 |
[45:53] | Content yourself with that. | 你已该庆幸 |
[46:04] | Senator Corvus requires a service of you. | 科佛斯议员有求于你 |
[46:07] | Of me? | 我? |
[46:10] | This gladiator. | 这个角斗士 |
[46:12] | What do you have planned for him tomorrow? | 你明天对他有何安排? |
[46:15] | He fights last. | 他最后上场 |
[46:16] | – Single combat against my champion. – No. | – 跟我的冠军单打独斗 – 不行 |
[46:19] | He fights first. And he dies first. | 他最先上场 得先送死 |
[46:32] | Fifteen lashes and he didn’t make a sound. | 他被鞭15下都没吭一声 |
[46:37] | I could have prevented this. | 我原本能阻止这一切 |
[46:39] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我乱了思绪 |
[46:42] | That he made you feel alive? | 他让你感到活力 |
[46:46] | He made me feel safe. | 他让我感到安全 |
[46:50] | A man like that does not deserve to die in the arena. | 那种男人不应当死在竞技场 |
[46:55] | This is not your fault,Cassia. | 这不是你的错 凯西雅 |
[46:58] | He has caught the Senator’s wrath. | 他激怒议员了 |
[47:02] | I thought that,in leaving Rome,that man would forget about me | 我以为离开罗马 那个人会忘记我 |
[47:06] | and turn his attentions toward some other poor victim. | 转而觊觎别的倒霉鬼 |
[47:14] | I saw a look in that man’s eye tonight,Ariadne. | 今晚我看到他的眼神 阿丽德妮 |
[47:17] | The same look I saw in Rome. | 跟我在罗马看到的一样 |
[47:20] | But the Senator never laid a hand on you. | 但议员从未染指你? |
[47:22] | Only because I left Rome before he could. | 幸好我在他动手前离开罗马 |
[47:27] | Now Rome has followed us back to Pompeii | 现在他从罗马跟随我们 到了庞贝 |
[47:31] | to turn the world inside out. | 会搞得天翻地覆 |
[47:36] | You certainly know how to prepare for a battle. | 你真懂得准备比赛 |
[47:39] | I hope she was worth it. | 希望她是值得的 |
[47:45] | A terrible waste of good wine. | 糟蹋了好酒 |
[47:54] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗? |
[48:18] | It is the gods. | 是诸神 |
[48:20] | – They have a plan for us all. – Perhaps. | – 他们对芸芸众生自有安排 – 也许吧 |
[48:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[48:31] | Tonight I saw the man who killed my whole family. | 今晚我看到杀死我全家的人 |
[48:36] | Perhaps the gods spared me for a reason. | 也许诸神让我存活有其理由 |
[48:46] | The Romans took my family from me 20 years ago. | 20年前罗马人夺走我的家人 |
[48:54] | At night I try and remember their faces,but I cannot. | 每晚 我努力回想他们的面孔 但我想不起来 |
[49:00] | But I know one day,the gods will bring me to them again. | 但我知道总有一天 神会让我找到他们 |
[49:11] | My name is Milo. | 我叫米洛 |
[49:18] | Atticus. | 阿提卡斯 |
[49:42] | You,that tunnel. | 你 那个隧道 |
[49:49] | Send The Celt into that tunnel. | 把凯尔特人送进那个隧道 |
[49:52] | I thought he was to fight Atticus. | 我以为他要跟阿提卡斯对打 |
[49:54] | – You’re being given new instructions. – Yes,Master. | – 你有新的指示 – 是 主人 |
[49:58] | And Atticus? | 那阿提卡斯和谁打? |
[50:00] | He’ll fight single combat as billed. | 他照常单打独斗 |
[50:02] | Put him with the big Spartan. He’ll give the audience a good show. | 让他跟斯巴达大汉对打 给观众一场精彩比赛 |
[50:06] | And Atticus will beat him and win his freedom. | 那阿提卡斯会打败他赢得自由 |
[50:09] | Is that really what the audience will want to see? | 观众真的想看到这一幕? |
[50:11] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[50:13] | Don’t you think they’d rather see a gladiator meeting death rather than life? | 不觉得他们宁可看到 角斗士赴死而不是苟活? |
[50:17] | Especially a death as glorious as his? | 尤其是死得光荣? |
[50:21] | Stop. | 站住 |
[50:30] | You. | 你 |
[50:32] | That way. | 那边 |
[50:35] | You too,barbarian. | 你也是 野蛮人 |
[51:04] | Senator Corvus. | 科佛斯议员 |
[51:06] | Lady Cassia. | 凯西雅小姐 |
[51:08] | Come sit beside me. | 过来坐我身边 |
[51:11] | Give me the benefit of your wisdom. | 用你的智慧为我增光 |
[51:13] | Do YOU enjoy the sports? | 喜欢看这种竞赛吗? |
[51:15] | Men killing each other for our amusement is not a sport. | 看人互相残杀为乐 不算竞赛 |
[51:22] | Everywhere. All new. | 到处都是 全是新裂痕 |
[51:26] | I don’t have time for this,Graecus. What are you suggesting? | 我没空跟你扯 葛雷克斯 你在暗示什么? |
[51:31] | That we cancel the games? | 取消比赛? |
[51:32] | Of course not. Merely postpone them. | 当然不是 只是延后 |
[51:34] | This amphitheater has stood for a hundred years. | 这座竞技场已矗立一百年 |
[51:38] | It withstood the great earthquake. | 禁得起大地震 |
[51:39] | It may not be safe. Use your eyes. | 可能不安全 睁亮眼 |
[51:43] | I’m just saying I cannot be held responsible for what may happen. | 声明在先 有什么事我可无法负责 |
[51:47] | Then don’t be. I take full responsibility. | 那就不要理会 我负全责 |
[51:51] | How can we expect Rome to trust us to rebuild an entire city | 我们哪能期望 罗马托付我们重建整座城市 |
[51:55] | if we can’t stage a simple bloody spectacle? | 如果我们办不成简单的角斗? |
[52:12] | Fetch my litter. | 拿我的行囊来 |
[52:14] | I’m leaving town for a few days. | 我要出城几天 |
[52:30] | Move. | 快走 |
[52:42] | Stop. Shackle them! | 站住 铐住他们 |
[52:52] | What is this? | 这是干嘛? |
[52:54] | This is your greatest moment,Atticus. | 这是你最伟大的时刻 阿提卡斯 |
[52:56] | Your final day in the arena. | 你在竞技场的末日 |
[52:59] | I’m supposed to fight single combat. | 我应该要单挑的 |
[53:03] | Bring them their weapons! | 给他们武器 |
[53:11] | Good fortune,Atticus. | 祝好运 阿提卡斯 |
[53:23] | To those about to die,we salute you! | 赴死者 我们向你们致敬 |
[53:27] | By the patronage of Marcus Cassius Severus and for the glory of Emperor Titus, | 由马库斯·赛佛勒主持 献给提图斯皇帝的盛世 |
[53:34] | remember,all here,the mighty victory of Senator Quintas Attius Corvus | 并特此谨记 科佛斯议员的非凡胜利 |
[53:40] | and his annihilation of the Celtic Rebellion. | 和他铲平凯尔特人叛乱的功迹 |
[53:44] | The Celtic Rebellion? | 凯尔特人叛乱? |
[53:46] | Your great and noble victory for the Empire,Senator, | 您为了帝国的伟大和高贵胜利 |
[53:49] | re-opening the northern trade routes. | 重开北方贸易路线 |
[53:52] | The history books record it as your finest hour. | 史书会记下您的壮举 |
[53:55] | I thought perhaps you might like the honor of opening these games in a similar manner. | 我想您应该也想要光荣开赛 |
[53:58] | Severus,you flatter me. | 赛佛勒斯 我受宠若惊了 |
[54:02] | We’ll make a Roman out of you yet. | 我们会让你享有罗马人的殊荣 |
[54:07] | People of Pompeii! | 庞贝的子民 |
[54:08] | May Jupiter and Venus bless the Vinalia and honor these games! | 愿朱比特和维纳斯 保佑维纳丽亚节并颂扬比赛 |
[54:19] | Let the games begin! | 竞赛开始 |
[54:26] | – This isn’t a battle. – What? | – 这不是格斗 – 什么? |
[54:28] | This is a massacre. | 这是一场屠杀 |
[54:29] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[54:31] | Because I was there. | 因为我是过来人 |
[54:36] | The rebel Celts are in retreat, | 反叛的凯尔特人正在撤离 |
[54:39] | leaving rape and slaughter in their wake, | 留下强暴 杀戮尾随而至 |
[54:42] | returning to their unholy lair to feast on the flesh of their innocent victims. | 返回遭亵渎的巢穴 饱尝无辜受害者的血肉 |
[54:57] | This is what you’ve trained for,scum. | 这就是你们受训的目的 人渣 |
[54:59] | Now get out there. | 赶快出来 |
[55:01] | Quintas Attius Corvus gave them every chance to surrender. | 昆塔斯·科佛斯 给他们投降的机会 |
[55:08] | But mercy was an alien concept to these savages, | 但慈悲对野蛮人来说是陌生概念 |
[55:15] | and with heavy heart,Quintas Attius Corvus | 怀抱沉重的心 昆塔斯·科佛斯 |
[55:19] | ordered his mighty legions,in the name of the Emperor,to attack. | 下令他的强大军团 以皇帝之名攻击 |
[55:27] | Shields up! | 举盾 |
[55:42] | Push! | 推进 |
[55:54] | Is this what you call sport? | 你称这是所谓的竞赛? |
[55:56] | No,Lady Cassia,this is not sport. This is politics. | 不 小姐 这不是竞赛 这是政治 |
[56:14] | We can’t hold them! | 我们挡不住他们 |
[56:16] | Back! | 后退 |
[57:08] | Severus,this is not exactly how I remember it. | 赛佛勒斯 我记得不该是这样 |
[57:36] | What exactly is that slave to you? | 那奴隶对你有何意义? |
[57:39] | Everything that you are not,Senator. | 跟你南辕北辙 议员 |
[57:42] | Then you should be pleased to learn | 那你该很高兴得知 |
[57:43] | your father has granted me your hand in marriage. | 令尊已把你许配给我 |
[57:46] | – What? – I made no such arrangement. | – 什么?- 我没做过这种约定 |
[57:48] | Because he knows that if he does not, | 因为他知道要是拒绝了 |
[57:50] | I will inform Titus that your father has called into question | 我会通报提图斯皇帝 令尊质疑 |
[57:53] | our “new” emperor’s ability to rule. | “新”皇帝的统治能力 |
[57:56] | Titus will have your entire family hung from the city walls. | 皇帝会把你全家吊死在城墙 |
[58:11] | Milo! | 米洛 |
[59:32] | If I were to marry you… | 如果我要嫁给你 |
[59:34] | – Cassia… – If I marry you, | – 凯西雅 – 如果我嫁给你 |
[59:37] | is my family spared? | 我的家人能免于一死吗? |
[1:00:23] | Your family will become my family, | 你的家人就会成为我的家人 |
[1:00:27] | under the protection of the Emperor. | 受到皇帝的保护 |
[1:00:30] | With all of the benefits that that implies. | 并拥有各种附带优势 |
[1:00:33] | Pompeii! Pompeii! Pompeii! | 庞贝 庞贝 庞贝 |
[1:00:34] | Senator! | 议员 |
[1:00:35] | I do not yield to the power of Rome! | 我不会屈服于罗马的力量 |
[1:00:38] | I spit on it! | 我唾弃它 |
[1:00:41] | He would not dare. | 量他没这个胆 |
[1:00:42] | Pompeii! Pompeii! Pompeii! | 庞贝 庞贝 庞贝 |
[1:00:53] | Get a detachment in the arena now. | 加派士兵进入竞技场 马上 |
[1:00:54] | Now! | 快去 |
[1:01:05] | You were right,brother. | 你说的对 兄弟 |
[1:01:07] | Everything they promised,nothing but lies. | 他们承诺的一切全是谎言 |
[1:01:17] | Live! Live! Live! | 赦免 赦免 赦免 赦免 |
[1:01:35] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干嘛? |
[1:01:36] | Madame,take your seat! | 夫人 坐好 |
[1:01:38] | If you want to live you will sit down! | 想活命就给我坐下 |
[1:01:42] | Now! | 马上 |
[1:01:44] | If you kill him now, | 如果你现在杀他 |
[1:01:46] | on the tip of 100 Roman arrows,you make him a martyr to the mob. | 万箭齐发 他会变成烈士而不是暴民 |
[1:01:48] | Is that what you want? | 你想要那样? |
[1:01:50] | To take home to your Emperor a revolution? | 给皇帝带回一场革命? |
[1:01:52] | And if you reverse this decision,how will it be spoken of in Rome? | 况且如果你推翻这个决定 那罗马的承诺属实吗? |
[1:01:56] | They will whisper it behind your back, | 大家会闲言闲语 |
[1:01:57] | that you have a wife who does not obey your will. | 说你妻子不顺从你 |
[1:01:59] | Can your reputation bear such a weakness? | 你的名声能承受这种污点? |
[1:02:01] | I might become your wife,but you will never break me. | 我可能成为你的妻子 但你绝对得不到我的人 |
[1:02:04] | But I will break you, | 我会得到你的 |
[1:02:05] | and you will stay broken to stand,sit or crawl as I decree. | 你会温驯到站坐爬都唯我是从 |
[1:02:09] | Do you understand me? | 听清楚了吗? |
[1:02:15] | Proculus,have your guard take her back to the villa. | 普罗克路斯 派人把她带回家 |
[1:02:18] | Keep her there. | 把她关在那里 |
[1:02:27] | I think the wedding shall be in Rome. | 我想婚礼应该在罗马举行 |
[1:02:42] | People of Pompeii! | 庞贝的子民 |
[1:02:46] | People of Pompeii! | 庞贝的子民 |
[1:02:48] | Vulcan speaks! | 火神说话了 |
[1:02:55] | Vulcan decrees that man to be the champion of Pompeii! | 火神裁定那个人是庞贝的冠军 |
[1:02:58] | Decrees that he is worthy to stand face-to-face against the might of Rome! | 他值得挺身当面对抗罗马强权 |
[1:03:05] | Great Vulcan,we hear you speak and will obey! | 伟大的火神 我们听到您说话并会遵循 |
[1:03:14] | Proculus… | 普罗克路斯 |
[1:03:17] | Show these cowards what really happens | 让这些懦夫见识 |
[1:03:19] | when you dare to challenge the might of Rome. | 胆敢挑战罗马强权的下场 |
[1:03:22] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[1:03:30] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:03:33] | Faster! Move it! | 快走 |
[1:03:40] | What’s going on? My Lady? | 怎么回事?小姐? |
[1:03:41] | Don’t touch her! Let her go! | 别碰她 放开她 |
[1:03:44] | Cassia! | 凯西雅 |
[1:04:06] | By the patronage of Senator Quintas Attius Corvus, | 由昆塔斯·科佛斯议员主持 |
[1:04:11] | the champion of Rome,Marcus Proculus, | 罗马的冠军 马库斯·普罗克路斯 |
[1:04:15] | hero of the Celtic Rebellion, | 歼灭凯尔特人的英雄 |
[1:04:17] | will now face the new champion of Pompeii,The Celt, | 现在会面对庞贝的新冠军 凯尔特人 |
[1:04:22] | in single combat! | 单打独斗 |
[1:04:34] | All hail to Emperor Titus! | 提图斯皇帝万岁 |
[1:04:46] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:04:47] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:04:50] | Well,whatever revenge you think you’re going to have, | 无论你想报什么仇 |
[1:04:53] | I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed. | 恐怕你会失望 |
[1:05:30] | Bring this slave a better sword. | 给这奴隶像样的剑 |
[1:05:51] | – This blade’s dull. – Is it? | – 刀刃是钝的 – 是吗? |
[1:05:55] | Let’s give them a good show,huh? | 给大家看一场好戏吧 |
[1:06:41] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:06:42] | Kill him now! | 快杀了他 |
[1:07:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:19] | You’re brave. I’ll give you that. | 你很勇敢 我很佩服 |
[1:08:22] | But no savage could ever be the match for a Roman. | 但野蛮人绝对敌不过罗马人 |
[1:08:27] | How about 20 of us? | 那我们20人呢? |
[1:08:42] | No! | 不要 |
[1:08:44] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:08:47] | No! | 不要 |
[1:08:48] | Mercy! | 怜悯我 |
[1:08:51] | No! | 不要 |
[1:08:59] | Good to see you,brother. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[1:09:01] | And you. | 我也是 |
[1:09:19] | Aurelia. | 欧蕾莉亚 |
[1:09:30] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:09:35] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:10:05] | On further consideration,I have decided not to invest in your little city. | 经过再三考虑 我决定不投资你的小城市 |
[1:10:16] | Get me to the harbor. | 送我到港口 |
[1:10:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:52] | Move. Move it! | 让开 让开 |
[1:11:08] | You! Come here! | 你 过来这里 |
[1:11:14] | For my passage. | 我的船费 |
[1:11:17] | Let him aboard. | 让他上船 |
[1:11:20] | You must leave now! | 你们要赶快离开 |
[1:11:23] | Cast off! Prepare to set sail! | 起锚 准备启航 |
[1:12:05] | Help me! Please! | 救命 救命 |
[1:12:20] | You… | 你… |
[1:12:23] | You have to help us. | 你一定要帮助我们 |
[1:12:27] | You have to save Cassia. | 你一定要救凯西雅 |
[1:12:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:12:31] | The villa. | 家里 |
[1:13:27] | – Where are you going? – I have to find her. | – 你要去哪里?- 我要去找她 |
[1:13:31] | Milo,this is madness! | 米洛 别异想天开了 |
[1:13:32] | We have to get to the harbor and find a boat. | 我们要去港口 找艘船 |
[1:13:34] | The mountain is going to kill us all! | 火山会烧死所有人 |
[1:13:36] | She risked her life for me,Atticus. Risked everything for me! | 她为了我冒生命危险 阿提卡斯 为了我不顾一切 |
[1:13:40] | Without her,they would have killed us in that arena! | 没有她 我们早就死在竞技场 |
[1:13:43] | Then we will go together. | 那我们一起去 |
[1:13:45] | No. | 不行 |
[1:13:47] | You have your freedom,my friend. | 你获得了你的自由 我的朋友 |
[1:13:49] | Now she is mine. | 现在她是我的目标 |
[1:13:54] | Then we meet at the harbor. | 那我们在港口碰面 |
[1:13:57] | At the harbor. | 港口见 |
[1:14:33] | Please,give me the keys! | 拜托 给我钥匙 |
[1:14:41] | Cassia,they’ve taken the keys! | 凯西雅 他们拿走了钥匙 |
[1:15:07] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:32] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:15:48] | Water! | 拿水来 |
[1:15:59] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我 |
[1:16:10] | Drink. Drink. | 喝吧 喝吧 |
[1:16:15] | Thank you,sister. | 谢谢 姊妹 |
[1:16:53] | No! | 不要 |
[1:16:58] | No! | 不要 |
[1:17:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:17:13] | We have to get to the harbor. | 我们要赶去港口 |
[1:17:32] | This is suicide. Turn around! Back! | 这样是自杀 回头 回去 |
[1:17:36] | Out of the way! | 让路 |
[1:17:38] | Get out of the way! | 让路 |
[1:17:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:17:56] | Kill them! Kill them all! | 杀了他们 杀光他们 |
[1:18:08] | Row,you idiots! Row! | 快划 白痴 快划 |
[1:19:34] | Turn around! You have to turn back! | 回头 你们得回头 |
[1:20:18] | Come on. Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[1:20:21] | No! No,my daughter! | 不 不 我的女儿 |
[1:20:23] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:20:24] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:25] | My daughter! | 我的女儿 |
[1:20:27] | Mommy! Help! | 妈妈 救我 |
[1:21:55] | Is this the end of the world? | 这是世界末日吗? |
[1:21:59] | Why would the gods let this happen? | 为何神会让这种事发生? |
[1:23:18] | – Milo! – Atticus! | – 米洛 – 阿提卡斯 |
[1:23:21] | I knew the gods would never catch you. | 我知道诸神绝对抓不到你 |
[1:23:23] | There’s none faster. And now I see why. | 你太快了 现在我懂原因了 |
[1:23:27] | – It’s time to go,my friend… – No. | – 该走了 我的朋友 – 不行 |
[1:23:29] | The harbor’s gone. We have to find another way. | 港口不见了 我们得另找出路 |
[1:23:31] | Then we have to go south into the hills. | 那我们往南进入丘陵 |
[1:23:33] | It’s too far. We’ll never make it on foot. | 太远了 我们走路到不了 |
[1:23:35] | Then we go there. | 那我们去那里 |
[1:23:37] | The arena? Why? | 竞技场?为什么? |
[1:23:39] | Horses. | 有马 |
[1:23:57] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[1:24:03] | I’ll get the horses. | 我去牵马 |
[1:24:12] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[1:24:15] | Go help your friend. | 去帮你朋友 |
[1:25:02] | Atticus? | 阿提卡斯 在吗? |
[1:25:17] | Romans everywhere. | 到处是罗马人 |
[1:25:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:25:39] | You better get comfortable,my dear. It’s a long way to Rome. | 你最好舒服待着 到罗马还很远 |
[1:25:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为何这样做? |
[1:25:43] | Because the property of Quintas Attius Corvus | 因为凡是我昆塔斯·科佛斯议员的资产 |
[1:25:44] | will not be taken by some slave. | 不准被随便个奴隶抢去 |
[1:25:46] | Proculus,there’s not enough room for you. | 普罗克路斯 没你位子了 |
[1:25:48] | Then I shall see you in Rome,Senator. | 那我们罗马见 议员 |
[1:25:50] | Corvus! | 科佛斯 |
[1:25:54] | 1,000 dinari to the man who brings me the head of that slave! | 我悬赏一千取那奴隶的人头 |
[1:26:24] | – This is mine now. Go. – Atticus… | – 现在换我了 快去 – 阿提卡斯 |
[1:26:26] | Every second takes her further away from you. | 再不去就追不回她了 |
[1:26:36] | I’ll see you again,brother. | 后会有期 兄弟 |
[1:28:27] | Go on! | 挺住 |
[1:29:00] | A barbarian does not die the equal of a Roman. | 野蛮人死不足惜 不像罗马人 |
[1:29:07] | Equal | 胡扯 |
[1:29:26] | Let’s see if a Roman | 来瞧瞧罗马人 |
[1:29:31] | can die the equal of a gladiator. | 跟角斗士决一死战的结果 |
[1:29:38] | No! | 不要 |
[1:29:40] | Please. Please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:29:42] | Gladiators do not beg. | 角斗士不会乞求 |
[1:32:55] | Bitch! You bitch! | 贱人 你这贱人 |
[1:33:07] | Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:33:08] | Who are you to do this to me? | 你跟我有何深仇大恨? |
[1:33:10] | I am Senator Quintas Attius Corvus! | 我是昆塔斯·科佛斯议员 |
[1:33:15] | And what is that worth,Senator Quintas Attius Corvus? | 那又怎样?昆塔斯·科佛斯议员 |
[1:33:31] | You killed my family, | 你残杀我家人 |
[1:33:33] | you slaughtered my people,and make no mistake, | 屠杀我族人 无庸置疑 |
[1:33:37] | my gods are coming for you. | 我的神让我来找你了 |
[1:33:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:33:55] | You can’t leave me here! | 你不能把我留在这里 |
[1:34:46] | For those of us about to die… | 赴死的同袍 |
[1:34:51] | We salute you! | 我们向你们致敬 |
[1:34:56] | I die a free man! | 我以自由之身死去 |
[1:35:41] | You have to ride him out of here. | 你快把马骑走 |
[1:35:43] | – No! – He’s not fast enough. | – 不要 – 它不够快 |
[1:35:45] | He can’t carry us both! Go! | 载不了我们两人 快走 |
[1:35:47] | No,I won’t leave you! | 不要 我不会丢下你 |
[1:35:48] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:35:52] | Run! Go! | 快跑 快走 |
[1:35:58] | I don’t want to spend our last moments running. | 我不愿浪费最后相聚的一刻去逃命 |
[1:36:09] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[1:36:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:36:18] | Just me. | 只要看着我 |