Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Police Academy 6 City Under Siege(警察学院06)[1989]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Police Academy 6 City Under Siege(警察学院06)[1989]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:警察学院06
英文名称:Police Academy 6 City Under Siege
年代:1989

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:33] Proctor, you’ve been singingChristmas songs… 学监 你巡视的时候一直在唱圣诞歌曲…
[01:35] …for the entire five hoursof this stakeout. …已经连着五个小时了!
[01:38] Christmas is a good four months away. 圣诞节可还要等四个月呢!
[01:40] If you sing so much as one more note… 你要是再敢哼一个字…
[01:44] …I will shoot you. …我就毙了你
[02:16] Go ahead… 接着唱…
[02:18] …make my Christmas. …给我过圣诞节
[02:30] Sir, can we call it a day? 长官 我们今天就到这儿了 好吗?
[02:31] I’ve got a very good tipthat the Wilson Heights Gang… 学监 我刚得到确切情报 威尔逊·海兹一伙…
[02:35] …is gonna rob the jewelry storeacross the street. …要抢劫街对面的珠宝店
[02:38] I thought we might wait at least untilthey showed up before we call it a day. 我想我们至少要等他们露面才能回家
[02:42] – Is that okay with you? – Yes, sir. – 没问题吧? – 是的 长官
[02:48] I usually read the funniesto my niece on Sunday. 我一般周日都要给我的侄女讲故事
[02:51] Don’t you understand? 你明白吗
[02:52] It took me a year to get transferred… 我花了一年的时间…
[02:55] …away from Lassardand his band of misfits. 才从拉萨和他的那帮小坏蛋们身边调开
[02:58] Now that I’ve got my own precinct,I’m not gonna let anyone screw with me. 现在我有了自己的地盘我可不会让任何人给我捣乱
[03:04] It’s my precinct.I make the rules. 我的地盘我说了算
[03:06] No one takes so much as a leakwithout my say – so. 我要是不说”行” 任何人连撒泡尿都不行!
[03:10] – I have a sixth sense. – Sir… – 我的第六感告诉我… – 长官…
[03:12] – Let me finish. I have a sixth… – But, sir! – 让我说完 我的第六… – 但是 长官!
[03:15] Would you let me finish? 你能让我先说完吗?
[03:17] I have a sixth sensewhen it comes to crime… 当有犯罪正在实施时 我的第六感会告诉我
[03:20] – But, sir! – Stop interrupting me! – 但是 长官! – 别打断我!
[03:22] I have got a sixth sensewhen it comes to crime. 当有犯罪正在实施时 我的第六感会告诉我
[03:27] My instincts tell me this crime wave… 我的直觉告诉我这些犯罪活动…
[03:30] …is about to come to an abrupt end. …立马就会结束
[03:43] Hey, you! Hold it! 嘿 你! 站住!
[03:45] – Hold it! – Freeze! – 停下! – 不许动!
[03:49] Captain Harris! 哈里斯上尉!
[03:51] What are you doing here? 你们在这干什么?
[03:53] Well, we’re on a stakeout.What’s all this about? 我们在巡逻 这是怎么回事?
[03:57] The Wilson Heights Gang struck again. 威尔逊·海兹又干坏事了
[03:59] – Where? – There, sir. – 在哪? – 那儿 长官
[04:02] Right behind you. 在您身后
[04:04] When did you get here, sir? 你们什么时候到这的 长官?
[04:06] – Well, we… – We’ve been here five hours. – 嗯 我们… – 我们在这儿呆了五个小时了
[04:08] – Shut up, Proctor. – You were here during the robbery? – 噢 胡说 – 抢劫的时候你们一直在这儿?
[04:12] – Of course not. – Yes, we were, sir. – 当然不在
[04:14] – They came a few minutes ago. – Shut up. – 是的 我们在这儿 长官 他们几分钟前跑了 – 闭嘴!
[04:16] – I tried to tell you. – Shut up. – 我本来要跟您说的 – 闭嘴!
[04:17] – Don’t you remember? Inside the car. – Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! – 哪道您不记得吗? 在车里 – 闭嘴、闭嘴、闭嘴!
[04:32] Oh, gentlemen… 噢 先生们…
[04:35] …you promised me you would havethis gang in custody two weeks ago! …你们两周前对我发过誓要抓住这伙人的!
[04:40] Instead, they’re making us looklike a bunch of… Uh… 相反 他们让我们看上去就像一帮…哦…
[04:43] Oh, the ones that are very funny. …噢 可笑的…
[04:46] The kings have them.Bring me my f… Fools! …海王抓住了他们把我的叉…傻瓜!
[04:50] – Making us look like fools! – Mr. Mayor, I… – 弄得我们就像傻瓜! – 市长先生 我…
[04:52] – I can assure you… – Save it. – 我可以向您保证… – 歇着吧!
[04:55] People are afraid. They’re takingtheir business elsewhere. 人们都害怕了 都跑别处做生意了
[04:58] The merchants are all over me.Some very important… 商人们都围攻我! 一些重要的…
[05:02] The ones that…Feathers are being ruffled here. 那些…这里再没有钱可挣了!
[05:05] And now the governor is involved! 现在州长也插手了!
[05:07] He wants this crime wavestopped immediately. 他要我们赶紧把犯罪压制下去
[05:10] And he is sending in a special team… 他还指定了一个特派小组…
[05:14] …to see that the crime wave is stopped. …来检查…呃…制止犯罪的情况
[05:19] Mr. Mayor, Your Honor… 市长大人…
[05:21] I think what Captain Harrisis trying to say… 我想哈里斯上尉想说的是…
[05:23] …is his department will appreciate… …他的部门将对所得到的帮助
[05:26] …all the help it can get. – Yes. Good. Thank you. – 感激不尽 – 是的 很好 谢谢
[05:29] But due to the possibility of a leakin Captain Harris’ department… 但基于哈里斯上尉可能再会失误…
[05:34] …the governor chose a teamoutside the precinct. …州长从本区之外挑选了一个小队
[05:37] He feels sure that they will bringthese scoundrels to the… 他确定他们会把这些无赖带到…
[05:41] You know, to the court thing. 你知道 法庭之类的地方去
[05:43] Justice! Bring them to justice. 正义! 让他们受到正义的审判!
[05:46] Oh, excuse me. 噢 对不起
[05:48] Hello. Yeah.Oh, send him in, yes. 喂 是噢 请他进来 是的
[05:51] Thank you, Midge. 谢谢 米粒儿
[05:53] Captain Harris, Commissioner Hurst… 哈里斯上尉 赫斯特局长…
[05:56] …I’m sure you knowCommandant Lassard. …我想你肯定认识…拉萨指挥官
[06:00] Thank you, Midge. 谢谢 米粒儿
[06:05] You… Let me make sureI understand this. 你…我要确认一下我的理解
[06:09] You are going to be working with me. 你将要和我一起工作
[06:13] Side by side. 肩并肩地工作!
[06:19] I feel just the same. 我跟你一样高兴
[06:23] We’re very happy to have you with us,Commandant Lassard. 我们非常高兴能得到您的携助 拉萨指挥官
[06:27] I am sure, sure… 我很确定 很确定…
[06:29] …that you will help us tree these swine. …你会帮我们把这些坏蛋赶尽杀绝
[06:32] Your Honor, I have just the menfor the job. 市长大人 我有很多优秀的人选
[07:29] Oh! 噢!
[07:33] Now, who wants to go one – on – one? 嘿 谁愿意跟我一对一地来一场?
[07:37] No. 不
[07:46] Heads up, people! 抬头 伙计们!
[07:48] It’s Brad. He’s such a child. 是布拉德 他真是个孩子
[07:49] – Hello. – Nice seeing you again. – 你好 – 真高兴再见到你
[07:52] – You look lovely. – Thank you. – 你看上去真可爱 – 谢谢
[07:54] – Do call sometime, we’ll have lunch. – I will. – 一定记得给我打电话 我们一起共进午餐 – 好的
[07:57] – Hello, dear. – Hello. – 你好 亲爱的! – 你好
[08:00] – Hi, Mrs. Stanwyck. – Hi, Jonesy. – 嗨 斯坦威克夫人 – 嗨 琼斯
[08:03] Did you ever see such a bunch of stiffs? 你以前见过这样一群醉鬼吗?
[08:05] Elaine, exceptional event. 伊莱恩 你精神真棒!
[08:07] Watch this. 瞧着
[08:22] What on earth is he doing? 他到底在做什么?
[08:36] Thanks, pal. 谢谢 伙计
[08:38] That should get methrough the next hour. 这会让我下个小时轻松许多
[08:45] Excuse me. 对不起
[08:49] – What do you think you’re doing? – I’m a police officer. It’s my duty… – 你认为你在做什么? – 我是警察 我的职责是…
[08:53] – Do you have any idea who I am? – No, but I wanted to… – 你知不知道我是谁? – 不 但我想…
[08:57] I’m Wendell P. Farnsworth. 我是温德尔·皮·法斯沃斯
[08:59] My brother – in – law’s a councilman, I’m apersonal friend of the watch commander. 我姐夫是议员 我是你们指挥官的私人朋友
[09:04] So I suggest we forget all aboutthis little misunderstanding. 所以我想让我们忘记这小小的误解
[09:09] – Got me? – But you were parked in a red zone. – 懂我的意思吗? – 但你的车停在红色区域里
[09:12] – I have to give you a ticket… – Let me make it clear to you, girl. – 我必须给你开罚单… – 让我跟你说清楚 小丫头
[09:24] Now, get out of here… 现在 从这给我滚开…
[09:25] …before I have you busted down… …不然我就把你揍扁…
[09:28] …to crossing guard. …让你爬不起来!
[09:32] – All right. – You told her. – 真棒! – 让她长长见识!
[09:35] You got to know how to handle peons,you know what I mean? 你们知道该怎么对待苦力了吧? 懂了吗?
[09:40] What now? 又什么事?
[09:43] – What’s this? – Citations for parking in a red zone… – 这是什么? – 罪证:泊车在红色区域…
[09:46] …more than 18 inches from the curb,blocking a fire hydrant… …离路边距离超过18英寸挡住消防栓…
[09:49] …expired registration, no front plate,littering, attempt to extort an officer… …驾照过期 无保险杠 乱丢垃圾 恶意袭警…
[09:55] …and willfully destroyinga court summons. …故意撕毁法院传票
[10:00] Oh, no! My car! 噢 不! 我的车!
[10:01] You can pick it up at the police impoundafter you pay for your citations, boy! 你可以到警局去提你的车当然是在交了罚金之后 小子!
[10:52] – Morning, son. – Morning, Dad. – 早上好 儿子 – 早上好 爸爸
[10:55] Possible 211 in progressin the living room. 起居室里可能发生211
[10:58] – Shall we call for backup? – No. We can handle it. – 我们需不需要救援? – 不 我们应付的了
[11:21] – Grandpa. – Dad. – 外公? – 爸爸?
[11:26] All I took is a lousy sandwich. 我就拿了一个恶心的三明治
[11:30] Good morning and welcometo the Wilson Heights Division. 早上好 欢迎大家来到威尔逊·海兹的地盘
[11:33] Now, let’s get to work. 现在 开始干活吧!
[11:37] This gang has been one stepahead of us. 这伙人比我们先到一步
[11:41] Now, the governor feels that someonein this department… 现在州长觉得我们部门里
[11:46] …may be leaking. 有人泄露了消息
[11:50] To guard against that possibility… 以防万一…
[11:53] …only the people in this roomwill know our plans. …只有这间屋子里的人知道这个计划
[11:58] Now, these boards… 现在 这些板子上的内容…
[12:02] …carry the only information we have… …是我们关于这些抢劫
[12:05] …about these robberies. 所掌握的全部信息
[12:10] We…Captain Harris? 我们…哈里斯上尉?
[12:12] Commandant.Thank you, Commandant Lassard. 指挥官谢谢 拉萨指挥官
[12:16] Though we have dozensof eyewitnesses… 尽管我们有很多的目击证人…
[12:19] …no one has been able to identifyany of these men from our mug books. …但没有人能从我们的照片目录中将他们指认出来
[12:23] We can only assume therefore… 我们因此只能断定…
[12:27] …they have no police records.Three sets of unidentified fingerprints… …他们没有犯罪纪录三组未经确认的指纹…
[12:31] …have been found at each crime scene. …出现在每一个犯罪现场
[12:33] But running them through our recordshas also drawn us a blank. 但我们的指纹纪录中没有查到相关信息
[12:37] Whoever these perpetrators are,they’re pros. 不管这些作恶者是谁 他们肯定是行家
[12:40] But they have made one fatal mistake. 但他们犯了一个致命的错误
[12:43] They chose… 他们选择了…
[12:45] …my precinct. …我的地盘
[12:48] Yeah! Yeah! All right! All right! 对! 没错! 是的!
[12:51] – Ten – hut! – Be seated. – 立正! – 请坐
[12:54] – I’ve been briefing the men, sir. – Thank you, Captain Harris. – 长官 我刚通知了他们 – 谢谢 哈里斯上尉
[12:59] Now, in the… 现在 在这…
[13:02] – Sir, are you okay? – Get away! – 长官 你还好吧? – 滚开!
[13:11] In the absence of identifiablefingerprints and photographs… 在既不存在指纹和照片纪录的情况下…
[13:14] …we’re gonna have to relyon good old – fashioned police work. …我们只能依赖旧有的但有效的巡侦办法了
[13:19] Commandant, I thought you saidyou had a seven – man team. 拉萨指挥官 我想您说过您有个七人小队
[13:23] I do, commissioner. 是的 局长
[13:26] – Morning. – Ow! – 早上好! – 哎哟!
[13:28] – Hi, there. – Morning. – 嗨! – 早上好!
[13:29] – Hello. – Hey. – 你好 – 嘿
[13:36] Nice day. 天气不错
[13:44] – Morning. – Hi. – 早上好 – 嗨
[13:47] It’s good to be back. 回来真好
[14:00] Gentlemen, you all knowSergeant Fackler. 先生们 我想你们都认识法克勒中士
[14:03] – Commissioner Hurst. – Hello there, sergeant. – 赫斯特局长 – 你好 中士
[14:06] Now that our team is complete… 现在我们人都齐了…
[14:08] …I know we shall soontriumph over our enemies. …我知道我们很快就会打垮敌人
[14:11] Hi. Laverne. Hightower. 嗨 拉维恩 高塔!
[14:14] – Hi, I’m Nick. – Hello. – 嗨 我是尼克 – 你好
[14:16] How do you…?Whoops! 你好…哎哟!
[14:26] Fackler, get a mop! 法克勒 拿拖把来!
[14:32] A mop. 拖把
[14:41] Evacuate! 疏散!
[14:43] Evacuate this room now! 从屋子里撤出去!
[14:54] This is not a good combination. 这出场可真够漂亮的
[15:05] Fire in the hole. 抢劫!
[15:13] Come on, come on. Let’s go.Hurry up. 好了 好了 我们走快点儿!
[15:18] Where you from originally? 你家在哪里?
[15:28] Hm – mm. 嗯哼
[15:32] You the president? 你是头儿吗?
[15:44] – You got the key for this? – No. – 有钥匙吗? – 没有
[15:47] Okay. 好吧
[15:57] He lifted you out of your chair? 他把你从座位上举起来?
[15:59] And across my desk,and he carried me into the vault. 嗯 越过桌子来到地下室里
[16:05] Excuse me. 对不起
[16:09] Excuse me. He got awaywith approximately $ 190,000. 对不起 他跑了 带着大约19万美元
[16:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:20] Thank you. 太谢谢你了
[16:24] Well, suggestions? 嗯 有什么建议吗?
[16:27] I suggest we canvass… 我建议我们带着画像
[16:28] Canvass the entire areawith our modified police – artist sketches. 彻底搜查整个地区
[16:32] Who knows, we might get lucky. 天知道 也许我们会很幸运
[16:36] – The word… – Word on the street might help. 街上的消息也许会有用
[16:40] Listen to the stoolies,maybe put a few men undercover. 听听线人们的消息 或许再派几个密探
[16:44] Well, Commandant Lassard? 嗯 拉萨指挥官?
[16:47] The word on the street… 街上的消息…
[16:48] …might give us a clue. …也许会给我们点线索
[16:52] I think I just said that. 我想这话我刚刚说完
[16:57] At his age, the memory comes and goes. 到了他这个年纪 记性已经不顶用了
[17:02] Whoops! 噢!
[17:03] Hey, Debbie, take a look at this. 嘿 黛比 瞧瞧这个
[17:07] Thank you, Douglas. 谢谢 道格拉斯
[17:09] Well, at least they didn’t getall the money, huh? 嗯 至少他们没把全部的钱弄走 不是吗?
[17:12] They were too smart to take this.It’s an exploding dye pack. 他们很聪明没拿这个这是个爆炸染色包
[17:16] It’s activated when you take it outof the bank. 它只要一被拿出银行就会爆炸
[17:22] If you remember anything else at all,call Captain Harris. 如果你还想其它的什么事 给哈里斯上尉打电话
[17:26] – Sir… – What are you doing there, sergeant? – 长官… – 你在这儿干什么 中士?
[17:28] Sir, I found money the gang dropped. 长官 我找到了抢匪丢的钱
[17:30] – Thought I’d take it to the commissioner. – That’s all right, I’ll take it. – 我想我该把这个拿去给局长 – 很好 我来拿
[17:35] – I think a job… – That will be all. – 我想这抢劫… – 这就成了
[17:37] Alrighty. 好的好的
[17:38] – Proctor. – Yes, sir. – 学监 – 是 长官
[17:40] Keep an eye on these people. 给我盯着点这些人
[17:47] Commissioner. 局长
[17:54] – Yes, Captain Harris. – It wasn’t important. – 什么事 哈里斯上尉? – 已经没事了
[18:12] Nick. Thanks, Clarke. 尼克 谢谢 克拉克
[18:15] I think we got something here.Go ahead. 我想我找到了什么 请继续
[18:17] – The big guy… – Hang on, captain! – 那个大个… – 坚持住 上尉!
[18:20] Was breaking openthe safety – deposit boxes. 正在开保险箱
[18:23] The man with the guns told him not to,and then they argued. 拿枪的那个人跟他们说别这样然后他们吵起来了
[18:27] Tell him what the guy said. 告诉他那家伙说了什么
[18:28] The big guy said, “Why not?” 那个大个说:”为什么不? “
[18:31] The guy with the gun said, “Becausethat’s not what we’re being paid for.” 拿枪的人说:”因为抢这东西他不付我们钱”
[18:35] They’re just hired help. 他们是被雇来的
[18:37] There must be somebody planningthe robberies. 肯定有人计划的这场抢劫
[18:41] Somebody behind the scenes. 有人在幕后操纵
[18:44] A mastermind. 一个策划者
[18:49] – Ace. – Yeah. – 老大 – 是的
[18:51] Who do you think the boss really is? 你想这个老板会是谁?
[18:54] I don’t know, but whoever he is… 我不知道 但不管他是谁…
[18:57] …he’s certainly well – connected. – Yeah. …他肯定有很优越的社会关系
[18:59] We know what the cops will dobefore they do. 没错 警察一有动静我们就会知道
[19:02] – Ain’t it something? – Hey. – 了不起吧? – 嘿
[19:04] Check out Ox. 瞧 公牛
[19:07] Ox, five minutes, your time’s up.You win the bet. 公牛 五分钟 时间到了你赢了
[19:11] You gotta pay him. 给你钱
[19:14] I told you. 我告诉过你
[19:19] Good afternoon, gentlemen. 下午好 先生们
[19:21] I am pleased to say… 我非常高兴地告诉你们…
[19:23] …my plan is proceeding perfectly. 我的计划进行的非常完美
[19:28] Together, we have brought fortha wave of crime… 我们一起制造了这座城市
[19:32] …such as this city has never known. 前所未闻的犯罪浪潮
[19:35] Every mind is filled with dread. 只要一提到我们的名字
[19:38] Every fear bears our name. 所有人心中都充满了恐惧
[19:41] Only a few more robberies… 只要再来几次…
[19:43] …and all will be ripefor Operation Chaos. …制造混乱的时机就成熟了
[19:48] There will be panic, anarchy, destruction. 到处都充满了恐慌、混乱与毁灭
[19:52] We shall bring this city to its knees. 我们要让这座城市给我们下跪!
[19:58] Very funny. But we’ve talkedabout this before, haven ‘t we? 很有趣 但我们以前谈过这个 不是吗?
[20:03] Oh, yes. 噢 是的
[20:05] Bring them up here. 拿过来
[20:07] Come on. 快点
[20:10] You can have them backat the end of the crime wave. 等一切结束的时候你会拿回它们的
[20:16] With all due respect, Your Reverence… 尊敬的阁下大人…
[20:18] …Lassard’s peopleare incompetent fools… …拉萨的手下就是一些没本事的笨蛋…
[20:21] …who are going to screw upthis whole investigation. …他们只会把一切搞得团团糟
[20:25] I certainly appreciateyour difficulty, captain. 我当然了解你的困难
[20:28] I mean, after all,I want these swine captured… 我的意思是 我要你监督
[20:31] …every bit as much as you do. 这些笨猪的一举一动
[20:33] What can I do? My hands are… 我该怎么办? 我的手…
[20:36] The thing… Oh! 这东西… 噢!
[20:38] – With the ropes. – Tied. – 带着绳子 – 被绑着
[20:42] When I want your help, Captain Harris,you may rest assured, I will ask for it. 当我需要你帮助的时候 哈里斯上尉相信我 我肯定会找你的
[20:49] After all, this is the governor’s show,isn’t it? I mean, my hands are tied. 这必竟是局长的秀场 对吧? 我是说 我的手被绑着
[20:54] However… 不管怎样…
[20:56] …if you should find any evidence… …如果你可以找到任何可以证明…
[20:59] …proving that Lassard and his men… …拉萨和他的手下…
[21:02] …are hurting the investigationin any way… …在以各种方式破坏调查的证据…
[21:05] Choo – choo – choo – choo,woo – woo. 喔! 哇!
[21:06] …I would have no choicebut to go right to the governor… …我也将别无选择 只能直接去找局长…
[21:10] …and have them removed from the case. …把他们从这赶走
[21:14] I wish you could run for a third term,Your Honor. 我希望您能第三次连任 长官大人
[21:17] – I would love to vote for you again. – Ow. – 我非常愿意再投您一票 – 哎哟
[21:20] – Me too. – Thank you for that vote of confidence. – 我也是 – 谢谢你们给我信心
[21:24] Now, I’m very busy this afternoon.So if you don’t mind… 我这个下午很忙 所以如果你们不介意…
[21:28] …have a nice… …那就祝你们拥有美好的…
[21:30] …thingy. – And you too, Your Honor. …东西 – 您也是 长官大人
[21:32] Don’t you touch another thing.Before we leave… 你再敢碰别的东西在我们走之前…
[21:36] …please allow me the privilegeto congratulate you… 请允许我就您那些神话般的
[21:39] …on your fabulous collectionof model ships. 船模收藏表示祝贺
[21:42] Ah. Thank you.Built them all myself. 啊 谢谢 这些都是我亲手制作的
[21:46] Of course, it’s a labor of love. 当然 这是一种心甘情愿的劳作
[21:48] Now, take that one you’re holding nowin your hands. 嗯 你手上拿着的那个模型送你了
[21:52] I’ve spent a year on that little baby. 我在这小宝贝儿的身上花了一年的时间
[21:55] Oh! Oh! 噢! 噢!
[21:57] Oh, no! 噢! 不!
[22:01] I can fix it. 我能修好它
[22:03] – Oh. – I’ve got the whole weekend. – 噢! – 我会花整个周末的时间
[22:06] I’m very good with wood. 我很善长木工活
[22:15] It’s okay. 它会好起来的
[22:18] Trust me. 相信我
[22:21] Oh! 噢!
[22:23] Commissioner Hurst is right. 赫斯特局长说的对
[22:25] We must startwith basic police investigation. 我们必须开始基础的警察调查
[22:27] We shall circulate these sketches… 我们应该把这些…
[22:29] …by our very, very talented police artist. 由我们非常非常有天赋的警察画像师绘制的画像散发出去
[22:33] We shall come up with many,many leads. 然后很多很多的子弹就会向我们飞来
[22:39] Sorry I’m late. 对不起 我迟到了
[22:43] Did I miss anything? 我错过什么了吗?
[22:50] – Yes, Nick. – Sir, we got a tip… – 说吧 尼克 – 长官 我得到了一条消息…
[22:52] …that an office at the Union Towersis being used by the mob. …罪犯在联合大楼里有个聚点儿
[22:56] I think sending twoundercover officers… 我想派两个秘密警官到那儿去…
[22:58] …to this location may give us the breakthat’ll crack this case wide open. …也许会给我们机会使案件更容易侦破
[23:03] – Sergeant Jones and myself… – I’ll handle this assignment, sergeant. – 琼斯中士和我… – 我来分配任务 中士
[23:08] I don’t think an assignment like thisis appropriate for a man of your… 我可不认为这样的任务适合你的人…
[23:12] Nonsense, sergeant. 胡说 中士
[23:13] I was handling undercover caseswhen you were still trick – or – treating. 你还尿床的时候我就在破案了
[23:19] We’ll have Captain Harrisand Lieutenant Proctor… 联合高楼的秘密任务
[23:22] …take the undercover assignmentat the Union Towers building. 将由哈里斯上尉和学监中尉来负责
[23:38] – Undercover work is sure exciting. – Shut up, Proctor. – 秘密任务绝对让人兴奋 – 闭嘴 学监
[23:57] Proctor, we’re supposed tobe undercover. 学监 我们应该隐藏起来
[24:00] I know, I was trying to throw themoff guard. 我知道 我正试着给他们来个措手不及
[24:03] – Just wash the windows. – Sir. – 先把窗户擦干净 – 长官
[24:05] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[24:25] I think we need to talkabout what The Gang is gonna do next. 我想我们应该谈一谈伙计们下一步该做什么
[24:29] Yeah. This next job is gonna bethe crucial one. 没错 下次活可是关键的一次
[24:33] It’s gonna be… 而且会…
[24:37] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[24:39] Sir, if you don’t squeegee thesewindows properly, it leaves streaks. 长官 如果你不正确的使用橡胶扫帚的话窗户上会留下印子的
[24:43] – Squeegee over there. – Oh. – 擦擦那 – 噢
[25:02] Thank you, sergeant. 谢谢你 中士
[25:04] This used to be my boys’ club.Come on. 这是我小时候常来的俱乐部来吧
[25:18] It really has changed. 它变了很多
[25:22] Pardon the intrusion… 抱歉打扰一下…
[25:24] …but I have these police sketchesI’d appreciate you looking at. …这是些警方的罪犯画像 请您看一下 我将万分感谢
[25:28] Well, certainly, officer. 嗯 当然
[25:29] But first, why don’t we shoot a coupleof friendly games while we talk, huh? 但首先 我们为什么不边说话边打几局球呢 啊?
[25:34] Splendid. 再好不过了
[25:36] This always was a friendly neighborhood. 这里的气氛总是很友好
[25:40] – Come here, son. – I’II… – 小子 过来! – 我要…
[25:48] Watch this. I’m gonna hustle this old fartfor everything he owns. 瞧着 我要把这个老东西的家底儿都赢光
[25:55] Do you mind if I ask youa few questions? 介意我问您一些问题吗?
[25:57] – Let’s shoot first. – Okay. – 说吧 你先开球 – 好的
[25:59] Hold this. 拿着这个
[26:01] Hold this. 拿着这个
[26:03] Hold this. 拿着
[26:11] – I’m not good with sports, you know. – Hey, sarge. – 你知道 我不擅长运动 – 嘿 警官!
[26:15] This is…I’ll try. 这是…我会试试
[26:18] – I’ll go first. – Yeah, yeah. – 我先来 – 好! 好!
[26:32] That’s okay if you guys are tired,I’ll shoot again. This is nice. 噢 好了 你们都累了 我再来一遍 很好
[26:46] Jeez. 呀!
[26:50] That’ll do it. 进啦!
[26:55] What would you like to know? 你想知道什么?
[26:58] You know what I’m saying, B 你懂我的意思
[27:00] OG 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
[27:03] Screaming almost damaged my earsThe people running in fear 尖叫会伤害我的听力人们惊慌失措 混乱在即
[27:06] The hour to devour is nearPandemonium, chaos, total destruction 喧嚣、吵闹 一切都被毁灭
[27:10] Tragedy portrays an eerie seduction 悲剧带来了令人不安的诱惑
[27:13] Gunshots, fistfights, even knives 枪战、群殴、刀光剑影
[27:15] People getting hurtOthers losing their lives 人们受伤、丢掉性命
[27:18] No doubt about itAnd you can ‘t deny it 毫无疑问 你无法否认
[27:21] What started as a quarrelTurned into a riot 争吵的原因会带来暴动
[27:24] Bodies laid out all over the ground 尸横遍野
[27:26] Blood spattered everywhere 血流满地
[27:27] People getting beat downInner city juvie going out with a bang 人心沮丧城中的少年投贼卖友
[27:31] Hi, we’re… 嗨 我们是…
[27:33] Could you tell us…? 你能告诉我们…
[27:37] Your beat kept me movingFrom right to left 你的节奏让我摇摆
[27:40] Your rap is, how you say, real def 你的音乐 怎么说 真叫棒
[27:42] But we need some helpAnd some information 但我们需要你们的帮助
[27:45] About the gangsIn the Wilson Heights situation 告诉我们威尔逊·海兹的藏身之处
[27:48] What do you know?She’s a rapper and a cop 你知道吗 她是个说唱歌手兼警察
[27:50] Man, everybody’s rappingWhere will it stop 所有人都爱说唱 为什么要停呢?
[27:53] People give rap a whole lot of beef 人们总对说唱抱怨不断
[27:55] But now old folks are rappingWithout no teeth 但现在没牙的老人们也为之疯狂
[27:58] We’re rapping about gangsThat go around banging 我们正谈论一伙四处作恶的强贼
[28:00] Robbing, stealing, shootingHanging on corners, polluting the nature 抢劫、偷盗、射杀无辜到处游荡、破坏环境
[28:04] So give me your numberIn case we get some information 留下你的电话有消息我们会去汇报
[28:08] – Word – We believe you guys 我保证
[28:10] We won ‘t dispute youBut if you’re lying to us 我们相信你们 所以不再争论但如果你们撒谎
[28:12] We’ll come back and shoot youWord 我们会回来把你们干掉我也保证
[28:23] These guys are gonna be big. 这些家伙可是些大人物
[28:27] Yeah. So where’s The Gangliving these days? 没错 那现在这些家伙们在哪?
[28:41] Captain Harris? 哈里斯上尉?
[28:44] Shit. Ah! 噢 该死!
[28:46] Oh, God! 噢 上帝呀!
[28:50] I’ll feed the poor! Oh, please, help me! 噢 我帮助过穷人! 噢 帮帮我 学监!
[28:53] – Oh, please, help me! – Okay. Okay. – 噢 圣母快救救我! – 好的 好的
[28:57] Okay. 好了 好了
[28:59] Okay, you can do it! 好了 你能成的!
[29:07] Thank you, Proctor! I’ll never forget… 谢谢你 学监 我永远也不会忘记…
[29:36] Don’t worry about the pants!Save yourself, sir! 别管裤子 先救你自己 长官!
[29:38] God, please don’t let me die. 神啊 别让我死啊!
[29:41] I’m so young. Please… 我还年轻 求求你…
[29:44] – God, I’ll help the homeless!I’ll feed the poor. 上帝 我会帮助无家可归的人 还有穷苦的人…
[29:48] Oh, I’ll be so good. 我会乖乖的…
[29:49] I mean it. I really, really mean it! 我说话算话 我真的说话算话!
[29:55] Thank you for your contribution,Captain Harris. 谢谢你所做的一切 哈里斯上尉
[30:04] Please, don ‘t let me die! 啊喔! 别、别让我死!
[30:06] I’m… 我会…
[30:09] Well, it would seem… 嗯 看起来…
[30:12] …that all our old – fashioned police workhas netted us zip. …我们旧有的工作方法捆住了我们的手脚
[30:16] We don’t know who these men are. 我们不清楚这些人的身份
[30:18] We don’t know where they’re goingto strike next. 不知道他们下一步的目标
[30:21] – Yes, sergeant. – Well, maybe we do, sir. – 说吧 中士 – 嗯 也许我们知道 长官
[30:28] Maybe they’ll strikeexactly where we want them to. 也许下次他们会在我们希望的地方出现
[30:32] Right. 没错
[30:33] “无价之宝津巴布韦钻石明日抵达 威尔逊·海兹博物馆宝石展更添光彩”
[30:36] A trap is only as goodas the bait you use. 诱饵越好陷阱才会越有效
[30:48] Red Leader to perimeter. Report. 红色领袖呼叫周边 报告你处的情况
[30:53] Checkpoint One. Nothing here. 一号检查站 一切正常
[31:01] Well, hello there, little fellow.Bet I got something for you. 你好 小家伙我打赌给你带了好东西
[31:06] All right. Here we go. 好了 来吧
[31:09] Look at this. See, I’m gonna get yousome good milk. 瞧着 我来给你喝点好喝的牛奶
[31:13] Here. There you go. 这 喝吧
[31:19] Let’s just keep thisbetween me and you. Okay? 这事就咱俩知道 好吗?
[31:23] – Checkpoint Two? – Checkpoint Two. Negative. – 二号检查站? – 二号收到 未见异常
[31:28] Airport. I’m in a hurry. 到机场 快点 我很急
[31:32] Take the bus. 去坐公交
[31:34] I don’t wanna take the bus.I wanna take your cab. Now, step on it. 我不想坐公交我要坐你的车 快点 踩油门吧!
[31:40] You’ll take the bus and like it.Now, mister! 要么坐公交要么就尝尝这个下车 先生!
[31:52] He took me to dinner, then to his place. 我们先共进晚餐 然后他带我去了他的住处
[31:54] And we’ve been there all of two minuteswhen he says: 到了之后两分钟 他说:
[31:57] “Oh, baby, you’re so fine.How about some wine?” “噢 宝贝儿 你真漂亮来点葡萄酒怎么样? “
[32:02] – Checkpoint Five. Are you there? – Can you believe…? – 五号 你在吗? – 你相信吗…
[32:05] Just a minute, Di. 噢 等会儿
[32:07] Checkpoint Five. All quiet here. 五号检查站 这很寂静
[32:11] So then I look at him, and I say… 然后我看着他 对他说…
[32:15] What’s happening, Checkpoint Three? 周围怎么样 三号?
[32:17] Checkpoint Three. Nothing unusual here. 三号 一切正常
[32:36] Checkpoint Four, report. 四号报告
[32:41] Checkpoint Four. Yeah, all clear. 四号 是的 毫无敌情
[32:54] Thank you for calling K – D – O – Z. K – Doz,the station where nothing happens. 感谢您呼叫K – D – O – Z K – Doz检查站 一切正常
[32:58] Come on, now, chin up.I’m sure we’ll get robbed any minute. 好啦 注意 我相信我们随时都会被抢的
[33:03] Promises, promises. 但愿 但愿
[33:09] Right here, Proctor.When this trap is sprung… 就在这 学监 当设好这个陷阱了之后…
[33:12] …right here is where the action will be.And I will be right in the middle of it. …抢劫就会在这发生而我就在这
[33:19] This is why I insistedthat I be given this assignment. 这也是为什么我要坚持把这项任务揽到自己怀里的原因
[33:22] You sure know howto throw your fat around, sir. 您真是明白如何仗屎欺人
[33:25] That’s weight, Proctor. 仗势欺人 学监!
[33:28] – Weight. – Oh, weight. – 仗势! – 噢 仗势
[34:00] – What’s that? – I don’t know, sir. – 那是什么? – 我不知道 长官
[34:11] They’re out there, Proctor. I feel it. 他们就在外面 学监 我能感觉得到
[34:15] They’ll attack this truck,our men will move in… 他们随时都会袭击这辆卡车我们的人马上就赶到…
[34:18] …and I will personally put an endto the Wilson Heights Gang. …然后我就会亲手制止威尔逊·海兹一伙
[34:22] It’s quite simple, really. 简单极了 真的
[34:30] – Do you think we’ll get commendations? – Medals? – 您觉得我们会受到赞扬吗 长官? – 奖章?
[34:34] They’ll give me the key to the city. 他们会把整个城市交给我
[35:05] First, I’ll address the cityon the 6:00 news. 首先 每天六点的新闻会有我的讲话
[35:08] “The city is safe. It was my privilegeto serve you,” et cetera. “这座城市已经安全了 为您服务是我的荣耀” 等等等等
[35:12] – Sir. – I think maybe a parade is in order. – 长官 – 我想还会有有秩序的游行
[35:16] – Sir. – I’ll be the grand marshal, of course. – 长官 – 当然我还会成为大元帅
[35:19] I’ll have to face all the talk – show offers. 我还不得不面对所有谈话节目的邀请
[35:21] – Sir! – What is it, Proctor? – 长官! – 怎么了 学监?
[35:25] Help! Pull me up! 救命! 把我拉上去!
[35:27] Help! No! No! 救命! 不! 不!
[35:33] Halt! Halt! 停车! 停车!
[35:38] – Halt! Halt! – Help! – 停车! 停车! – 救命!
[35:41] They can’t hear me, sir. 他们听不见 长官
[35:44] Sir, running really is the best formof aerobic exercise. 长官 跑步确实是非常棒的有氧运动
[35:58] Is it bad? 感觉不好吗?
[36:05] They knew. They knew all about it. 他们知道 他们什么都知道
[36:08] Somebody had to tip them off. 肯定有人泄了密
[36:10] – But only our team knew about the plan. – No, Uncle Eric… – 但只有我们的队员们知道这个计划 – 不 埃里克叔叔…
[36:14] …the leak is not in the precinct. …这个漏洞不在这一区域内
[36:17] It’s one of us. …而在我们之中
[36:22] Well, it seemed likea good plan at the time. 嗯 不过那时这确实看上去是个好计划
[36:25] Oh, yes, yes. A fine plan. 噢 是的是的 一个好计划
[36:28] We lose a priceless diamond… 我们丢掉了价值连城的钻石…
[36:30] …the Wilson Heights Gangpulls the crime of the century… …威尔逊·海兹制造了本世纪最大的犯罪…
[36:33] …and we look like a bunch of jerksbecause we practically invited them. 而我们就象一群笨蛋因为事实上是我们邀请他们来的
[36:38] Do us a favor, Sergeant Lassard. 感谢您做的好事 拉萨中士
[36:40] The next time you have a brilliant idea… 下次你再想出这样的好主意…
[36:43] …please, keep it to yourself. …求你了 留着自己使吧
[36:49] Asshole! 屁眼儿!
[36:53] But now, Captain Harris,if you’ll take a seat. 现在 哈里斯上尉 如果你能坐下
[37:01] Perhaps a different seat. 也许换一个座位
[37:06] We’ve got to stop feeling sorryfor ourselves. 我们应该停止垂头丧气
[37:10] Now, so far… 到目前为止…
[37:12] …this gang seems to be confiningits robberies to our precinct. …这伙人看上去似乎很偏执于在我们这一区域实行犯罪
[37:18] – You got something, Nick? – No, no. I’m just taking some notes. – 发现什么了吗 尼克? – 不 不 我只是在记笔记
[37:23] Captain Harris, the mayor wantsto see you as soon as possible. 打扰一下 哈里斯上尉 市长想立刻见你
[37:27] The mayor would like to see me. 市长想见到我
[37:31] Well, don’t keep him waiting. 那好 别让市长等着了
[37:41] If you’ll excuse me. 请原谅
[37:46] Proctor! 学监!
[37:55] I want a complete reporton this sprinkler system. 我要一个完整的自动喷水灭火系统的报告
[37:57] – Sprinklers? – Sprinklers. – 喷水? – 喷水
[38:03] Good afternoon. How are you?So nice to see you. Hello. Hello. 下午好 您好吗? 见到您真好 您好 您好
[38:07] Welcome to America. A great country.Thank you. Thank you very much. 欢迎到美国来 伟大的国家! 谢谢 非常感谢
[38:19] Seven? 7吗?
[38:32] Harris. Don’t bother to rise. 哈里斯 不用麻烦了 不用起立
[38:37] A whole lot of glue,but not an ounce of love. 一大堆胶水 一点爱心都没有
[38:41] Have any progress to report,Captain Harris? 有什么进展吗 哈里斯上尉?
[38:43] Well, actually, I’m afraid not, sir.We’re at a bit of a standstill. 嗯 事实上 我恐怕没有什么我们的工作有些停滞
[38:47] We are re – questioning all the witnesses,but that, of course, is basic procedure. 我们正重新审问所有的证人但这些 当然 只是一些基本程序
[38:54] This is not what I want to hear,Captain Harris. 这不是我想听到的 哈里斯上尉
[38:57] I wanna hear that these crookshave been… 我想听到的是这些骗子已经被…
[39:00] – The thing when you put the cuffs on… – Caught! – 那个 带上手铐叫… – 被捕!
[39:03] – Caught. That’s exactly right. Caught. – I’m trying, sir. I really am. – 被捕 很对 被捕 – 我正在努力 长官 我真的在努力!
[39:08] But it’s not easy with Lassardand his men slowing me down. 但有拉萨和他的人拖我的后腿 这真的不容易
[39:12] Yes, that business with the armored car.That was a mess. 是的 装甲车的那件事 真是一团糟
[39:16] Do you have any other complaintsagainst them at all? 你还有什么其它的要报怨吗?
[39:20] Not yet, Your Eminence. 现在没有了 阁下大人
[39:22] But I know Lassard and his nepheware up to something. 但我知道拉萨和他的外甥正在策划着什么
[39:25] – And I am going to find out what! – What? – 我要查出来到底是什么! – 什么?
[39:30] – That’s what I’m going to find out. – All right, let’s get cracking! – 这就是我要查的 – 好吧 开始干吧!
[39:35] – Yes, sir! – Let’s get this case moving! – 是 长官! – 动起来!
[39:36] – Yes, sir! – Go! – 是 长官! – 去吧!
[39:38] Yes, sir! 是!
[39:43] Midge, find out why Harrishas got a chair on his ass. 米粒儿 去给我查查看为什么哈里斯屁股上会有个凳子
[39:50] Whoo! 呼!
[39:52] Come on, Nick,we’ve been here since noon. 行啦 尼克 我们从中午就到这儿了
[39:56] – You haven’t told us what we’re doing. – Look, you guys just have to trust me. – 你还没告诉我们要做什么 – 瞧 你们应该相信我
[40:04] – May I help you, sir? – I got my eye on that necklace there. – 能为您效劳吗 先生? – 那条项链非常引人注目
[40:08] It is beautiful. Shall I show it to you? 嗯 它很漂亮 让我给您拿出来看看吗?
[40:10] No, thank you. I’ll get it myself. 不了 谢谢 我自己来拿
[40:14] All right, all right, all right. Stay calm. 行了 行了 保持安静
[40:23] Sorry about the mess. 不好意思 把这弄乱了
[40:31] Okay, now,where do you hide your safe? 嗯 现在 你把保险箱藏哪了?
[40:36] – Call me when you’re ready. – Back room, behind the painting. – 准备好了叫我 – 在密室里 油画后面
[40:39] Thank you. 十分感谢
[40:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:52] We’ll just be a minute. 我们就耽误您几分钟
[40:55] – Excuse me, coming through. – I don’t know them. – 不好意思 借光 – 我不认识他们
[40:58] – How’d you know? – I don’t get it yet… – 你怎么知道的? – 我也不明白…
[41:01] …but for some reason, the robberiesfollow the old 51 bus route. …不知道什么原因 抢劫是沿着旧的51路公交线路进行的
[41:05] – Get back here! – Criminals, ho! – 回来! – 这是抢劫! 吼!
[41:17] Oh, crapola. 噢 混蛋!
[41:21] Let’s go, Proctor! 冲 学监!
[41:27] Freeze! Freeze!You’re under arrest! Hands up! 不许动 不许动! 你们被捕了 举起手来!
[41:31] Harris, you’re in the line of fire.Get out of the way! 哈里斯 你在火线之内 快让开!
[41:34] Sure, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? 当然 你希望如此 是吗?
[41:37] Well, let me tell you something,Sergeant Lassard. 嗯 让我告诉你 拉萨中士
[41:40] I happen to be captain of this precinct,and I am perfectly… 我碰巧掌管这个地区而且我完美地…
[41:52] Let’s go, Proctor! 快走 快走 学监!
[41:58] – All units, attention. Robbery in progress. – I hurt my hand. Let’s go! Go! – 所有单位注意 发生抢劫 – 我手受伤了 快快快!
[42:11] That was very exciting, wasn’t it? 真令人兴奋 不是吗?
[42:23] – He shoots. – Air ball. – 他射篮了 – 飞球!
[42:43] …I wanted to praise the cunningand skill you showed… 我将要说的…
[42:47] …in evading almost certain capture. …是要表扬你们在几乎被抓到的情况下所表现出的狡猾与技巧
[42:51] What happened there? 那是怎么回事?
[42:54] That fool Lassard and his teamare getting too close. 那个傻瓜拉萨和他的队员们太过分了
[42:58] You want we shouldtake care of them? 你想让我们照顾照顾他们?
[43:01] No. Leave them to me. 不 把他们留给我
[43:06] – Yuck! – Watch it, it’s Fackler. – 讨厌! – 小心 是费克勒!
[43:09] Watch it! 当心!
[43:20] – Thought we weren’t meeting till later. – Hurst called a special meeting. – 我还以为我们晚点再碰面 – 赫斯特要召开一个特别会议
[43:24] – For what? – Makes me nervous. Harris is too happy. – 关于什么? – 我有点神经紧张 哈里斯有点太高兴了
[43:28] You’re probably jumping to conclusions. 你也许有结论了吧?
[43:34] – I could be wrong. – Officers, be seated. – 也许我是错的 – 警官们 请坐
[43:46] This is not going to be pleasant,so we’ll get right to the point. 这不是什么高兴的事 所以我们就开门见山了
[43:50] From the beginning, we’ve suspectedthat there was a leak in this precinct. 最一开始我们曾怀疑这一地区有人泄密
[43:55] This morning,acting on an anonymous tip… 今天早上 根据秘报…
[43:58] …Captain Harris and I personallysearched one of your offices. 我亲自和哈里斯上尉一起搜查了你们中的一间办公室
[44:04] I’m afraid we foundwhat we were looking for. 我恐怕我们找到了我们想要的东西
[44:07] This jewelry has been identifiedas stolen merchandise… 这些珠宝被证实是在威尔逊·海兹一伙上次抢劫中丢失的
[44:11] …from the Wilson Heights Gang’slast robbery. 上次抢劫中丢失的
[44:17] The office belongedto Commandant Eric Lassard. 这间办公室属于埃里克·拉萨指挥官
[44:28] To tell the truth, we were shocked. 说实话 我们也很震惊
[44:32] You’re shocked? 你震惊吗?
[44:34] We have no choice but to suspendCommandant Lassard and his team… 我们别无选择 只能解除拉萨还有他的队员们的…
[44:38] …from active duty,pending an investigation… …职务 等待调查…
[44:43] An investigation. 调查
[44:45] Yes. 是的
[44:47] Good day, gentlemen. 再见 先生们
[44:49] Excuse me. And of course, lady.Ladies, two of them. 对不起 女士 噢 女士们 两位
[44:54] And good day to you, Your Excellency. 祝您日安 伟大的阁下
[44:58] You are all dismissed. 你们解散吧
[45:54] We’re just gonna sit hereand do nothing? 我们就是坐下来 然后什么都不做了?
[45:57] What can we do? We’re suspended. 那我们怎么办? 我们被停职了
[45:59] To pursue this casewould be disobeying a direct order. 继续调查就是直接违反命令
[46:03] – We can lose our jobs. – Wait a minute. – 我们会失去工作的 – 等一下
[46:06] A man’s being falsely accused here.Doesn’t that count for anything? 一个人被错误地指控 难道这就不值得做什么吗?
[46:10] She’s right. We’ve got to clearCommandant Lassard. 她是对的 我们应该还拉萨指挥官一个清白
[46:14] – No one else can. – He’s the reason we have these jobs. – 其他人不成 – 他是我们成为警察的原因
[46:20] He’d do the same for us. 他同样也会为我们这么做的
[46:23] You’re right. Let’s go. 说的对 我们走
[46:55] So, what are we looking for? 嗯 我们在找什么?
[46:57] I don’t know, some connection. 我也不知道 某些线索吧
[47:00] Why are these robberies taking placealong the old number 51 bus route? 为什么这些抢劫全发生在51路公交以前的沿线上?
[47:05] What’s so special about that route? 这条线路有什么特别吗?
[47:07] – Shall I bring it up on the screen? – Yeah, let’s take a look at it. – 我能把它调出来吗? – 当然 咱们瞧瞧
[47:14] Oops. Wrong file.These are the intercity Railink plans. 噢 调错文件了这是城市铁路网
[47:19] They must have moved the oldbus routes to a different file. 他们肯定把旧的公交文档挪地方了
[47:23] No, no, no. Wait a minute.Maybe this isn’t the wrong file. 不不不 等一下 也许这个文件没错
[47:27] I’ll tell you what, try cross – referencingthe old bus route… 你把以前的公交线路跟这个比较一下…
[47:30] …against the proposed Railink systemand see what you come up with. …然后看看我们能发现什么
[47:33] Okay. 好的
[47:41] It matches perfectly. 完全重合
[47:43] Yes, but why is the Wilson Heights Gangrobbing stores along the Railink? 没错 但为什么威尔逊·海兹一伙只沿着铁路线抢劫呢?
[47:47] What happens when a section of townbecomes a high – crime area? 当城市的某一地区成为犯罪高发区的时候会怎么样呢?
[47:52] – The property is devalued. – Right. – 地价下跌 – 对
[47:55] Why would somebody wantto devalue the property? 为什么有人希望如此呢?
[47:58] – So they can buy it. – Exactly. – 他们好低价购买 – 完全正确
[48:01] The property along the Railink systemis very valuable. 铁路沿线的地价都很贵
[48:05] Now, whoever owns that propertyis gonna be very, very rich. 现在 谁拥有这些地盘谁就会变得非常非常富有
[48:09] Find out if anyone’s buying propertyalong that route. 查一下谁正在城铁沿线购地
[48:12] I’m way ahead of you. 我已经在查了
[48:14] Good evening, gentlemen. 晚上好 先生们
[48:16] Tonight our devious planbecomes a fearful reality. 今晚我们邪恶的计划终于成为了可怕的现实
[48:22] All that remains is for meto give my final command. 我只需再发出我最后一道命令
[48:27] Begin Operation Chaos. 开始制造混乱
[48:33] You boys are awfully quiet tonight. 你们这些家伙今晚上真是安静得可怕
[48:37] Oh, well, sir, this is probably goingto be our last official meeting with you. 噢 先生 这也许是我们最后一次这么正式的跟您开会了
[48:43] We wanted you to knowwhat a privilege it’s been for us… 我们想让您知道 能跟您这样的犯罪天才一起共事…
[48:46] …to work with a criminal geniussuch as yourself. …真是三生有幸
[48:51] As a matter of fact, we got you… 事实上 我们为您准备了…
[48:54] …a pathetic little something hereto express our admiration… …一份微薄的礼物来表达我们对您的钦佩…
[48:59] …our respect, sir, and our… …对您的敬重 先生 还有我们的…
[49:02] Just put it in the drawer, boy. 把它放到抽屉里 小子
[49:07] It’s Cuban. 是古巴货
[49:12] I thank you. I’m touched. 嗯 谢谢 我真感动
[49:15] Why, this is the perfect way… 哈 对我来说这才是完美的…
[49:18] …for me to celebratethis victorious moment. …庆祝胜利的方式
[49:37] Funny. Very funny. 有趣 真有趣
[49:44] It’s no good.I don’t know the code word. 真糟糕 我不知道密码
[49:47] – The computer won’t let me get the file. – We’re so close. – 我打不开这个文件 – 噢 快点 我们已经很接近了
[49:50] We’ve gotta do something. 我们得做点什么
[49:56] Yes, sir. 没错 先生
[49:57] Hey, brother,you really are computer friendly. 嘿 哥们 你真是电脑高手
[50:01] Okay. “Clayton Plating.” 嗯 好 查一下”克莱顿·帕拉丁”
[50:10] Ah – ha! Radio – controlled detonators. 啊哈! 摇控炸弹
[50:16] Dynamite. 炸药
[50:18] Douglas. 道格拉斯
[50:26] – Oh, no. – What, another robbery? – 噢 不 – 怎么了 又一个抢劫计划?
[50:29] No, it’s worse. 不 比那还糟
[50:31] They’ve got the blueprintsand the firepower to shut the city down. 他们得到了城市的电力设计图他们要让整个城市陷入瘫痪
[50:46] Party Guys to Birthday Boy.The candles are lit. 派对家伙呼叫生日男孩蜡烛已点
[50:50] Make a wish. 许个愿吧
[51:25] Come on. Come on. Come on. 走吧 走 走
[51:39] Make up your mind.I’m out of here! 你有准没有! 我要离开这!
[51:43] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[52:05] We better check this out. 我们最好过去看看
[52:12] Ladies and gentlemen,please just calm down. 女士们先生们 安静一下!
[52:15] There’s no need to be alarmed.Just take your seats. 不要惊慌 请回到座位上
[52:27] Ladies and gentlemen, the MetropolitanPolice Department proudly presents me. 女士们先生们 城市警署向您隆重推荐——我
[52:33] Ow! 哎哟!
[52:34] – Sorry, Donald.IMITATING DONALD – Ah, phooey! – 对不起 唐老鸭啊 – 呸!
[52:40] – Okay, come on. – There you go. – 好了 快点 – 接着
[52:42] – Hey, here comes a portable. – Yeah, right. – 嘿 这个轻 – 可不儿
[52:48] Yeah, give me that one. 是的 把那个给我
[52:51] Yeah. 好
[52:57] Nice night, isn’t it, officers? 多美的夜晚 是吧 警官?
[53:04] Hey, baby. 嘿 宝贝儿
[53:06] Rock ‘n’ roll is the answer, baby.Because I know what you need. 摇滚就是答案 宝贝儿因为我知道你想要什么
[53:10] Because I’m gonna give youwhat you need. 因为我就要给你你想要的
[53:31] Great. 好!
[54:07] Thank you very much. Good night. 非常感谢 晚安
[54:14] Come on, Nick, let’s go. 快点 尼克 咱们走
[54:30] Officers need assistance. 呼叫援助
[54:35] The batteries are dead. 没电了
[54:37] You better go on foot. Now. 你最好跑着去 现在!
[54:44] Hey, baby.Why don’t you just put that gun away. 嗨 宝贝儿 干嘛不把枪放下?
[54:48] Maybe we can have ourselvesa little party. 我们一起热闹一下
[54:52] Okay. 好的
[55:04] Who wants to go first? 谁先来?
[55:24] Looks like she doesn’t need us. 看起来她用不着我们
[55:31] – She’s good. – All right. – 她真不赖 – 可不是
[55:36] My… 噢…
[55:38] What a big gun. 这枪真大
[55:53] Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. 噢 嘿
[56:00] Oh, crapola! 噢 该死!
[56:09] He can be such a baby. 他真是孩子气
[56:20] This is Sergeant Lassard, requestingall available units to Galena and Main. 拉萨中士 呼叫所有人集中到加林那和麦因大街交汇处
[56:24] Galena and Main. 加林那和麦因大街交汇处
[57:00] Over here. 这边
[57:04] – What’s up? – The Wilson Heights Gang is down there. – 什么事? – 威尔逊一伙就在下面
[57:15] – What’s the situation? – The gang is getting away. – 怎么了? – 威尔逊一伙从这跑了
[57:18] So, what are we waiting for? 那我们还等什么?
[57:26] I’ll just get a few things from my cycle. 我从车上拿点东西
[57:41] Tack, you ready? 塔克 好了吗?
[57:48] – I’m ready. – Let’s go kick some butt. – 好了 – 让我们去踢他们的屁股
[58:07] – Let’s check it out. – All right, be careful. – 走! – 好的 小心点
[58:10] I’m gonna see where this tunnel goes. 我要看看这隧道到底通向哪里
[58:46] Look who’s here. 瞧瞧谁来了
[58:49] Here one minute, gone the next. 来一个 宰一个
[59:00] How about you? 怎么样?
[59:02] I just thought I’d keep you company.You into heavy metal? 我在想把你和你的同伴放到重金属堆里
[59:32] Now I’m mad. 我要发怒了
[1:00:18] Sorry. 噢 对不起
[1:00:21] You’re under arrest! 你被捕了!
[1:00:23] Throw down your weaponand come out with your hands up! 扔掉武器 双手放在头顶 出来!
[1:00:33] I take that as a “no.” 我把这当作”不”!
[1:00:59] Ha! You’re weakening. I’m stronger. 哈 你不成了! 我比你强!
[1:01:03] No, it’s your breath. 没那回事 你有口臭
[1:01:11] – Knock, knock. – Who’s there? – 当、当、当 – 是谁?
[1:01:14] – Boo. – Boo who? – 布 – 布是谁?
[1:01:18] Quit crying.This will be over in a moment. 别哭 一会儿就好
[1:01:21] – That’s it! – Huh? – 来啦! – 啊?
[1:01:25] Fighting is one thing, but bad jokesis where I draw the line. 我总是用一个蹩脚的笑话来结束战斗
[1:01:58] This time it’s you and me.Leave the dog out of it. 现在就咱俩 别让那条狗掺和
[1:02:02] Okay, let’s see what you got. 没问题 让我看看你有什么本事
[1:02:04] All right. 来吧
[1:02:14] Airline pilot, huh? 还是飞行员哪 哈?
[1:02:54] All right, let’s finish it. 行了,让我们来个了断
[1:03:25] Damn you! 去死吧!
[1:03:51] What the hell are you made of? 你到底是什么东西做的?
[1:04:03] Target: Human. 目标:人类
[1:04:05] Mission: Destroy. 任务:毁灭
[1:04:08] My God, you’re a robot! 上帝啊 你是个机器人!
[1:04:11] “My God, you’re a robot!My God, you’re a robot!” “上帝啊 你是个机器人! 上帝啊 你是个机器人! “
[1:04:19] – Please, don’t kill me! – “Please, don’t kill me!” – 求求你 别杀我! – “求求你 别杀我! “
[1:04:24] “Please, don’t kill me!” “求求你 别杀我! “
[1:04:37] Rest now, human. 休息吧 人类
[1:05:01] Furlinger Magnum Special. 特制大火药枪弹
[1:05:15] Hey, you’re pretty good. 嘿 你可够棒的!
[1:05:18] I’m the best. 我是最棒的
[1:05:26] Cute. 很可爱
[1:05:40] You know, this has been a lot of fun,but I have to place you under arrest. 你知道 这很有趣 但我必须逮捕你
[1:05:45] You wouldn’t shoot… 你不会射杀…
[1:05:48] …an unarmed man, would you? …一个手无寸铁的人吧? 不会吧?
[1:06:41] Welcome, Sergeant Lassard. 欢迎 拉萨中士
[1:06:45] – So you know me. – Oh, yes, indeed. – 你认识我? – 噢 当然了
[1:06:48] Whatever you’re paying your informer,it’s not enough. 你给线人多少酬劳都是不够的
[1:06:52] Your cohorts are causing mevery great annoyance. 你的手下让我很头疼
[1:06:57] As we speak, my associatesare finishing off your friends. 我们聊天这会儿 我的伙计们会干掉你的朋友你
[1:07:02] And now I’m going to finish you. 现在我要干掉你
[1:07:11] Poison gas? 毒气?
[1:07:13] Oh, come on, give me a break. 噢 行了 倒是让我歇一下
[1:07:16] Yes, melodramatic, I know,but effective. 是的 中场休息 我知道 不过很有效
[1:07:22] Goodbye, Sergeant Lassard,and take care. 拜拜 拉萨中士 保重
[1:07:26] That’s a nasty little cough you have. 你咳嗽地真有点让人讨厌
[1:07:34] That’s not gonna do it. 那没用的
[1:07:41] Help! 救命!
[1:07:43] Help! 救命!
[1:07:54] You okay? 你还好吗?
[1:08:00] As you were, sergeant. 像你以前那样 中士
[1:08:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:08:06] Now, where’s Mr. Big? 他们的那个老大在哪?
[1:08:31] We better split up. 我们最好分开走
[1:08:35] Oh! 噢!
[1:08:57] Man… 咳…
[1:08:59] Come on. 上来吧
[1:09:02] You got anything? 找到什么了吗?
[1:09:05] I think we lost him. 我想我们把他追丢了
[1:09:08] I think we found him. 我想我们找到他们了
[1:09:23] The perpetrator’s attempting escape… 罪犯正向西朝铸造厂的方向逃窜
[1:09:25] …west on Foundry. 朝铸造厂的方向逃窜
[1:09:27] Sir, Lieutenant Hightower’s chasingthe perpetrator our way! 长官 高塔中尉正朝我们这边追捕逃犯!
[1:09:30] Well, what are you waiting for?Let’s get out of here! 那你还在等什么? 还不快出发!
[1:09:37] Repeat: West on Foundry Street. 重复:向西朝铸造厂大街
[1:09:40] I am pursuing in a commandeeredcivilian vehicle. 我正驾驶一辆征来的民用汽车进行追捕
[1:09:47] Tack! 塔克!
[1:09:49] Tack! Jones! 塔克! 琼斯!
[1:09:51] I got him! He’s in the truck! 我抓住他了! 他在卡车里!
[1:09:53] Come on! 快追!
[1:10:09] Anybody know howto drive one of these? 有人知道这玩意儿怎么开吗?
[1:10:11] Affirmative, sir!We took one on our honeymoon. 当然了 先生 我度蜜月时开的就是这家伙
[1:10:16] Y’all hang tight.Paddy wagon will be by in a minute. 都精神着点 警车一会儿就到
[1:10:20] See y’all later. 一会儿见
[1:10:21] Yeehaw! 哟嗬!
[1:10:24] Yeehaw! 哟嗬!
[1:10:45] I don’t see anything, Proctor. 我什么都没看见 学监
[1:10:47] Well, this is Foundry Street.I heard Hightower on the radio. 这就是铸造厂大街 我听见高塔说的
[1:10:50] You must have been mistaken,because there is nothing going on here. 肯定是你弄错了 这儿什么事都没有
[1:11:12] I do not believe it! 我不能相信!
[1:11:21] Shoot. Don’t say it, Proctor! 说吧 别说!
[1:11:24] Just don’t say it. 什么也别说了
[1:11:35] – Told him so. – I heard that! – 我早说过 – 我听见了!
[1:12:06] I don’t care where it’s going.I’m getting on. 我不管它去哪 我要上车
[1:12:13] – What are you doing? – I’m picking up passengers. – 你在干什么? – 让乘客上车
[1:12:17] Why? 为什么?
[1:12:19] Well, I have to, sir.They’re on my route. 噢 我必须这么做 他们在我的线路上
[1:12:23] Let’s go! Move it, move it, move it! 快开! 快! 快! 快!
[1:12:25] Let’s move! Go! Go! Go! 快点! 动一动! 快!
[1:12:28] Sit down! Let’s go! 赶紧坐下! 开车!
[1:13:13] You know what you’re doing? 知不知道你在干什么?
[1:13:15] Relax, I do this all the time. 放松点! 我常这么干!
[1:13:37] Look out! 小心!
[1:14:44] Welcome aboard, cowboy! 欢迎上车 牛仔!
[1:14:45] – Woo – hoo! – Whoo! – 哟呼! – 呼!
[1:14:47] He had a lot of trouble with that landing. 他落地的时候毛病很多
[1:14:50] I’ll give it a nine. 我给他一个九分
[1:15:00] Look out for Gene & Roger’sFruit Stand! 瞧着点吉恩和罗杰的水果摊!
[1:15:03] Get out of here, you maniac! 滚开! 你们这群疯子!
[1:15:15] – Have a nice evening, sir. – Yeah, sure. – 祝您过一个愉快的夜晚 – 是的 当然
[1:15:20] You’re much betterthan the regular driver. 你比一般的司机棒多了
[1:15:27] “You’re much betterthan the regular driver.” “你比一般的司机棒多了”
[1:15:50] – There go the lights. – All right! Let’s go! – 那有灯 – 没错 跟着他
[1:16:09] What are you doing here? 你们来这干什么?
[1:16:11] Well… 哦…
[1:16:13] …we chased the mastermindinto this office, sir. …我们追捕罪犯来到这的 长官
[1:16:17] Well, he isn’t here.So get out there and find him! 他可不在这 快点出去找他!
[1:16:21] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:16:26] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么?
[1:16:28] That man is an imposter! 那个家伙是冒牌的!
[1:16:31] Me? 我?
[1:16:33] No, he’s the imposter! 不! 他才是假冒的!
[1:16:36] Okay, make way! Make way here!Move it, move it! Commissioner Hurst… 让道! 让开! 让开! 赫斯特局长…
[1:16:40] …they have violated their suspensions.I demand they be brought up on charges! …他们违反了停职的规定! 我要求对他们进行处罚!
[1:16:45] – Oh, Harris, shut up! – Oh, shut up, Harris! – 噢 哈里斯 闭嘴! – 噢 闭嘴 哈里斯!
[1:16:49] Well, one of these guysis the mastermind. 这两个人中有一个是罪犯的头目
[1:17:00] But which one? 但哪个是呢?
[1:17:05] There’s only one sure way to find out,and that’s the Pinocchio test. 只有一种办法可行 那就是匹诺曹测试法
[1:17:13] That was it. Sorry, commissioner. 这是真的 对不起 局长
[1:17:34] Whoo! 呼!
[1:17:36] Hello, guys and gals! 嘿 伙计们!
[1:17:39] Oh, boy. I wish I had a pictureof your stupid faces. 噢 我真希望能用照相机照下你们的傻样
[1:17:44] Mr. Mayor! 市长先生!
[1:17:46] Hello, Harris, you stupid twit! 你好 哈里斯 你这个白痴
[1:17:49] Thank you for all the info when you weretrying to catch me. I found it so useful. 谢谢你向我提供的情报 它们可真有用
[1:17:54] Woo – hoo! 呜呼!
[1:17:57] Harris was the leak? 是哈里斯泄的秘
[1:17:59] I didn’t know!I mean, he was the mayor. I mean… 我不知道! 我是说 他是市长 我的意思是…
[1:18:03] – How was I supposed to know? – Why? – 我怎么会知道? – 为什么?
[1:18:05] For money, sir. 为了钱 长官
[1:18:06] He knew property along theRailink route would be very valuable. 他知道城铁沿线的地段很值钱
[1:18:10] So he had his gang set up a crime waveto devalue the property… 所以他组织这伙人让这些地段的地价下跌…
[1:18:14] …so he could buy it up, cheap. …这样他就能低价购入
[1:18:16] With the damage that blackout caused,well, he was gonna own it all. 再加上电力中断所造成的破坏 他就能拥有全部这些地段
[1:18:20] He’d just sit back,stop the crime wave… 他坐在幕后 停止这些犯罪活动…
[1:18:23] …retire from public serviceand watch his property skyrocket. …等退休后就看着他的这些地段不断升值
[1:18:27] You mean this was alljust a real – estate scam? 你是说这一切都是房地产的诡计?
[1:18:31] A billion – dollar real – estate scam, sir. 十亿美元的房地产诡计 长官
[1:18:33] Hee! 嘻嘻
[1:18:35] Take him away. 把他带走!
[1:18:36] Take me away? Oh, how rude!How rude! Whoo! 把我带走? 噢 真是粗鲁无礼! 呼!
[1:18:41] Take yourselves away. Try that! 把你自己带走! 你试试!
[1:18:43] As a matter of fact, you’re all fired.Each and every one of you is fired. Fired! 事实上 你们被解雇了! 你们每一个人 全被解雇了!
[1:18:48] And don’t you touch my model ships!Not one of you! 别碰我的航模! 你们谁都不许碰!
[1:18:51] Don’t touch them!The little men are so delicate. 不许碰他们! 这些精巧的小家伙们
[1:18:53] They’ll crumblebetween your big, fat fingers! 你们又大又粗的指头会把它们碾碎!
[1:18:56] Your big cop fingers! 警察的大粗手指头!
[1:18:59] Eric, I owe you and the team an apology.I’ve been a fool. 埃里克 我该向您和您的队员们道歉我真是个傻瓜
[1:19:05] Yes. 是的
[1:19:06] But that’s all right, commissioner. 不过没关系 局长
[1:19:09] Consider yourselfand your team reinstated. 恢复您和您队员们的职务
[1:19:15] All right! 太棒了!
[1:19:18] And so it is with great honorthat I award these men and women… 我很荣幸授予这些警官…
[1:19:22] …the Distinguished Service Medalfor serving this city in its hour of need. …杰出荣誉勋章 以表彰他们在城市危难的时刻所做出的一切
[1:19:34] Ladies and gentlemen,our honored police officers. 女士们先生们 我们光荣的警官们
[1:19:54] I think I’ll take your seat, lieutenant. 我想坐你的椅子 中尉
[1:19:57] You take mine. 你坐我的椅子
[1:19:59] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[1:20:02] Unless there’s some problem. 除非它有什么毛病
[1:20:05] Nope. No problem. 不 没有
[1:20:21] Oh… 噢…
[1:20:27] Proctor. 学监
[1:20:29] Oh, Proctor. 噢 学监!
[1:20:32] Proctor! 学监!
[1:20:55] Proctor! 学监!
1989年 Tags:警察学院

Post navigation

Previous Post: Police Academy 5 Assignment Miami Beach(警察学院05)[1988]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Police Academy 7 Marches Moscow(警察学院07)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme