英文名称:Police Academy 5 Assignment Miami Beach
年代:1988
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | There’s somebody down there. | 下面有人 |
[01:11] | Is he gone yet? Is he gone? | 他走了没? 走了没? |
[01:14] | – Sir, he’s gone. – Okay, let’s go. | – 长官 他走了 – 好 我们走 |
[01:21] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗? |
[01:25] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[01:35] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[01:40] | – You know what to look for, right? – Yeah. No. A light switch? | – 你知道要搜查什么吧? – 是 不! 电灯开关? |
[01:45] | Please try not to be such an idiot. | 拜托你不要像个白痴 |
[01:59] | – I’m okay. – Nobody asked. | – 我没事 – 没人问你? |
[02:21] | – He’s not here. – Who? | – 他不在这里 – 谁? |
[02:24] | – Commissioner Hurst. – Of course he’s not here. | – 赫斯局长 – 他当然不在这里 |
[02:29] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. That’s the point. | 问题是 现在时间是凌晨三点 |
[02:34] | Maybe we should have called first. | 或许我们应先打个电话来? |
[02:37] | If I’d wanted the Commissionerto watch me while I looked at his files… | 如果我查这些文件的时候让局长看着我的话 |
[02:40] | I could have come in during the dayand made an appointment. | 我可以和他约好 白天来这里拜访 |
[02:44] | Wait a minute. You meanwe’re breaking and entering illegally? | 等等 你是说 我们闯进来是违法的 |
[02:49] | – We are breaking the Law? – No. | – 我们正在犯法 – 不! |
[02:52] | We are not breaking the Law. | 我们没有犯法 |
[02:54] | We are merely stretching it a little. | 我们只是行为不走寻常路 |
[03:03] | It’s okay to break the lawif you have a good reason… | 犯法无所谓 只要你理由恰当 |
[03:06] | – like a note from your doctor or mom. – We are not breaking the Law. | – 就像是你妈妈或者是医生的便条一样 – 我们没犯法 |
[03:11] | We are stretching it. | 只是不走寻常路 |
[03:15] | Do you get it? | 你明白吗? |
[03:18] | – Not really, sir. – I got a note in my pocket, okay? | – 不明白 长官 – 我口袋里有注解 可以吗? |
[03:24] | Okay. Why didn’t you just say that? | 可以 你为何不早说? |
[03:31] | Commissioner Hurst…. | 赫斯局长 |
[03:51] | “Comdt. Eric Lassard.” | 艾里克.拉萨德校长 |
[03:55] | Well, there he is. | 这就是了 |
[03:59] | For years you’ve kept mefrom my rightful place… | 多年来 你占着警官学院校长的职位 |
[04:01] | as Commandant of the Police Academy. | 直压着我 |
[04:04] | You always manage to come out on topsomehow, don’t you? | 你一直处心积虑地往上爬 对不 |
[04:20] | I know that there issomething in this file… | 我知道这案件里藏有玄机 |
[04:23] | that is going to help meget the upper hand for a change. | 可以助我晋升 |
[04:37] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面? |
[04:40] | Commissioner Hurst? | 赫斯局长? |
[04:42] | Yes. Who’s out there? | 我是 谁在外面? |
[04:46] | Bob the janitor, sir. | 管理员巴伯 |
[04:51] | I understand, sir.And I didn’t see you here tonight. | 我明白 长官 今晚我没看见你 |
[04:55] | – I really appreciate that, Bob. – Yeah. Thanks a lot, Bob. | – 很感激你 巴伯 – 非常感激 巴伯 |
[05:02] | – Proctor. – Yes, sir? | – 普卡特? – 是 长官 |
[05:04] | This is it! According to these records,Comdt. Eric Lassard… | 就是它 根据此项记录 艾里克.拉萨德校长 |
[05:08] | reached the state’smandatory retirement age Last year! | 去年就已达退休年龄 |
[05:15] | – Don’t you see what this means? – No! | – 普卡特 你不明白这意义吗? – 不! |
[05:19] | Proctor. | 普卡特 |
[05:21] | This means that Comdt. Lassard… | 它表示拉萨德校长 |
[05:23] | should have retiredfrom the Police Academy a year ago. | 年前就该退休 辞去校长职位 |
[05:29] | Somehow, this informationjust slipped through. | 然而 这份资料被疏忽了 |
[05:34] | I find it my dutyas a conscientious police officer… | 我觉得分为一个正直警察的责任 |
[05:37] | to see to itthat this file reaches the Personnel Office. | 便是把这案件送交人事部 |
[05:47] | Are we going to have tobreak in there, too, sir? | 我们还要闯进那里去吗? |
[05:56] | Officer Katherine Page. | 凯瑟琳.佩奇警官 |
[06:01] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[06:04] | Officer Carla Grant. | 卡拉.格兰特警官 |
[06:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Officer Bill Baker. | 比尔.贝克警官 |
[06:23] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢! 长官 |
[06:28] | Officer Bambi Brandon. | 班比.布连顿警官 |
[06:47] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 长官 – 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Officer Kevin Wilson. | 凯文.威尔森警官 |
[07:10] | And last, but certainly not least,not in any way… | 最后一位 当然 不是排名最末 |
[07:15] | Officer Thomas Conklin. | 绝对不是 汤马斯.康可林警官 |
[07:23] | Also known as House. | 又名房屋 |
[07:26] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[07:28] | I’ll miss you, Class of ’88. | 我会怀念你们 第 88年班 |
[07:45] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[07:50] | I’ve seen a lot of graduating classes. | 我经历了许多届学生的入校毕业 |
[07:54] | And let me say thatthis is one of the very best of them. | 我想说这期属于最优秀的行列 |
[07:58] | Clearly, Comdt. Lassardhas outdone himself this time. | 我们都清楚拉萨德校长优异的表现 |
[08:02] | It’s my privilege to announcethat Comdt. Eric Lassard… | 我在这荣幸地宣布 艾里克.拉萨德校长 |
[08:07] | will be honoredas Police Officer of the Decade… | 将在今年迈阿密海滩举行的 |
[08:10] | at this year’sNational Police Chiefs Convention… | 全国警官大会中 |
[08:13] | to be held in Miami Beach. | 荣获”十年度最佳警察” |
[08:24] | This Academy owes a great debt… | 拉萨德校长 |
[08:27] | to the vision of Comdt. Lassard… | 对本校作出了巨大贡献 |
[08:29] | which makes what I have to say nexteven more difficult. | 使我接下来想说的很难说出 |
[08:34] | It is with great sadness and regret… | 很令人感伤 令人遗憾地 |
[08:37] | that I must announceEric Lassard’s retirement… | 我必须宣告 |
[08:41] | as Commandant of this police academy. | 拉萨德校长的退休 |
[08:43] | Comdt. Lassard has reachedthis state’s mandatory retirement age. | 拉萨德校长已达退休年龄 |
[08:48] | A gualified successor will,of course, be chosen. | 我们将选择一位有能力的继任者 |
[08:52] | But the new commandantwill have no easy task filling these shoes. | 但是新校长的工作是很不容易的 |
[08:59] | – What are we going to do? – Kick some butt. | – 我们该怎么办? – 住口! |
[09:04] | – It’s just not right. – This is so unfair. | – 这是不对的 – 太不公平 |
[09:08] | – I’ve never seen him like this. – He was always so strong. | – 我从来没看到他这样子 – 他一直都很坚强 |
[09:13] | – The Academy was his strength. – Now he’s lost it. | – 警校一直是他的支柱 – 现在 他失去了 |
[09:17] | It’s just not right. | 这样坐不对 |
[09:20] | – Why don’t we just shoot somebody? – Commandant. | – 我们为何不杀了某人 – 校长 |
[09:26] | – No. He ain’t worth it. – Congratulations on your retirement! | – 不 不值得 – 恭喜光荣退休 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, I mean on your awardin Miami Beach. | 对不起 我是说 恭喜您在迈阿密获奖 |
[09:34] | Concerning your retirement, sir… | 对于您的退休 长官 |
[09:35] | I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyedworking with you all these years… | 我只想说跟您在一起工作是多么舒适 |
[09:39] | and how much I hope you enjoy… | 我也希望你能在 |
[09:42] | your long overdue rest. | 您早已该进行退休期好好休养 |
[09:46] | Well, I guess I’ll run alongand read my book. | 我想我该去读书了 |
[09:52] | Keep in touch, everyone. | 大家保持联络 |
[10:08] | They just keep staring at each other.We’ve got to do something. | 他们一直大眼瞪小眼的我们得想想办法 |
[10:14] | I know how you feel, sir.I was ready to toss in the towel, too. | 我知道你的感受 长官 我也曾经想从塔上跳下 |
[10:19] | Then I met a man who changed my life.That man was you, sir. | 但我遇到了改变我生命的人 那个人就是你 长官 |
[10:24] | He said, “Take what you have,however little… | 他说 做你所该做的 即使是卑微的 |
[10:28] | “and do your best with it.” | 也要尽力做好它 |
[10:30] | “Never quit. Never lose hope.”That’s the lassard I knew. | 不妥协 不失望 那才是我们所认识的拉萨德 |
[10:35] | And where is that lassard now? | 现在 那个拉萨德到那儿去了? |
[10:40] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[10:42] | By God, you’re right. | 天哪 你们是对的 |
[10:46] | I was feeling sorry for myself. No more. | 我真为自己感到可耻 再也不会了! |
[10:53] | I’m still being honored… | 在迈阿密海滩全国警官大会中 |
[10:55] | at the National Police Chiefs Conventionin Miami Beach. | 我还是会获奖 |
[10:58] | – Affirmative, sir! – Go there with my head held high. | – 绝对是 长官 – 我要昂首挺胸去参加 |
[11:03] | – Yes, sir! – It will be my finest hour! | – 是的! 长官 – 那将是我最光荣的一刻 |
[11:07] | – Duck! – Get down! | – 鸭子! – 蹲下 |
[11:09] | That’s the spirit, sir. | 就是这精神 长官 |
[11:12] | Good shot. | 真准 |
[11:17] | if my loyal graduates could be thereto share it with me. | 我的受奖仪式将会更加有意父 |
[11:20] | Miami Beach? All that surf, sun, and fun? | 迈阿密海滩? 那些风浪板 阳光 欢乐 |
[11:23] | Then you can meet Nick, my nephew.He’s a policeman in Miami Beach. | 你们可以见见我的侄子 尼克 他是迈阿密海滩的警察 |
[11:27] | We’ll do it, sir. But only for you. | 为了你 我们愿意 我们只会为你这样做 |
[11:32] | You have all given me new hope. | 你们大家给了我新希望 |
[11:35] | – Way to go, sir. – We’re so proud of you. | – 该出发了 长官 – 我们以你为荣 |
[11:37] | If I cannot stay, then I’ll go out in style. | 我虽不能留任 但是我要在学校留下我的风格 |
[11:44] | Miami Beach, get ready. | 迈阿密海滩 准备好了 |
[11:48] | Get ready for Eric Lassard! | 准备好欢迎艾里克.拉萨德 |
[12:00] | The fish! | 鱼 |
[12:09] | It’s good to have you back, sir. | 很高兴你重振士气 |
[12:25] | And I can assure you, this Academy… | 我向你保证 在我任期内 |
[12:27] | under my administration, will no longerbe a source of any embarrassment to you. | 绝对不会让你的荣誉受损 |
[12:31] | – Yes, so you keep telling me. – Sir. | – 你已不断地提醒我 – 长官 |
[12:35] | Clean office.My office hasn’t been cleaned in a week. | 整理一下办公室 我的办公室一星期没打扫了 |
[12:40] | – Janitor quit on me. – Excuse me, sir. | – 管理员已经因为我辞职了 – 对不起 先生 |
[12:43] | Commissioner, I would like you to look atthis plan that I have formulated. | 校长 希望你看看我拟的计划 |
[12:47] | – It completely restructures – I don’t mean to bother you, sir! | – 完全全新计划 – 我不是有意打扰你们 长官 |
[12:50] | …here at the Academy. | 在现在的学院 |
[12:51] | Harris, you may Well be the best manfor this position. | 哈里斯 你可能是个最称此职的人 |
[12:54] | You may even wind upas commandant of this Academy. | 你甚至足以当个校长 |
[12:58] | But you sure have a lot to learnabout acting like a commandant. | 但你必须多学习如何才像个校长 |
[13:05] | At least Lassard has the respectof his men. Whose respect do you have? | 至少 拉萨德受人尊重 你呢? 有谁尊重你? |
[13:12] | – Commissioner shouldn’t have said that. – He’s right. | – 局长不该这么说你 – 他没错 普卡特 |
[13:15] | I know, sir… | 我知道 长官 但… |
[13:19] | but he still shouldn’t say it. | 他还是…只是他还是不该这样说 |
[13:24] | No, he’s right. | 不 不 他是对的 |
[13:26] | Being qualified just isn’t enough. | 有资格是不足的 |
[13:29] | Now, I know that I was bornto be commandant. | 我知道我天生就是做校长的 |
[13:33] | It is my destiny. | 这是我命中注定 |
[13:37] | You and I are going to Miami Beach. | 你和我将去迈阿密海滩 |
[13:43] | – We are? – Don’t you see? | – 我们? – 你不明白吗? |
[13:45] | We’ll go to Miami Beachand help honor Lassard. | 我们到迈阿密海滩 协助拉萨德校长 |
[13:48] | That will show the Commissionerwhat a big man I can be. | 让他知道我有多行 |
[13:54] | – Yes, sir. – Get on the phone. Call the airport. | – 是 长官 – 打电话去 |
[13:57] | Make a reservation to Miami Beach. | 打电话给航空公司预约迈阿密机位 |
[13:59] | – First class. – VIP. | – 头等舱 – 贵宾座 |
[14:01] | – VIP. I’ll impress them from the start. – That’s brilliant, sir. | – 贵宾座 我要新官上任三把火 – 太好了! 长官 |
[14:06] | Jones, pick up the phone. | 琼斯 接电话 |
[14:10] | Up. | 起来 |
[14:16] | When’s Lassard coming back? | 拉萨德什么时候回来? |
[14:18] | I didn’t know he was gone. | 我不知道他不在 |
[14:23] | Hello, municipal airport?This is it. Proctor… | 哈罗! 市立机场 |
[14:26] | of the Metropolitan Police Academy.Capt. Harris will be attending… | 我是首都警官学院的哈里斯长官 |
[14:29] | the NationaI Police Chiefs Conventionin Miami Beach… | 将出席在迈阿密举行的全国首席警官会议 |
[14:32] | and will require two first class ticketsaboard your most prestigious flight. | 我们需要二张一等仓机票搭乘你们闻名于世的航程出国 |
[14:37] | All lines are busy. Please hold. | 线路忙 请稍等 |
[14:41] | I got Proctor on the telephone trying tobook two first – class tickets to Miami… | 普卡特来的电话 他要订二张到迈阿密的一等仓票 |
[14:45] | for him and Harris.And he thinks I’m the airport. | 他以为我是机场人员 |
[14:48] | Great. Just what we need in Miami, Harris. | 这正是我们在迈阿密所需要的 哈里斯 |
[14:50] | No, wait. | 不 等一下 |
[14:52] | Put him on hold for a minute. | 请他等几分钟 |
[14:57] | Checking computers right now, sir.Please stand by. | 查询电脑中 请等待 |
[15:12] | I’d like the numberfor Budget Rent a Plane, please. | 请帮我查一下机票预定电话 |
[15:23] | – Come on, pal. let’s go. – Yeah. Okay. | – 兄弟 离开这! – 好 |
[15:52] | Go! | 走! |
[15:56] | Go! | 走! |
[16:04] | – Here, boss. – Here. | – 拿去! 老大! – 给 |
[16:07] | Duck. | 鸭子 |
[16:11] | Quietly. | 安静点 |
[16:14] | I said quietly. | 我说了安静点 |
[16:17] | That’s all right. | 很好 |
[16:23] | Would you look at this? | 看! 看看这个 |
[16:29] | Easy. | 慢慢来! 慢慢来 |
[16:45] | Get down, nitwit. | 蹲下! 笨蛋 |
[16:49] | – Hey. – Nighty | – 嘿! – 晚安 |
[16:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 行动 |
[16:57] | All right! | 好了 |
[16:59] | – You got the Laser? – Yeah. | – 激光带来没? – 带了 |
[17:02] | – Give it to me. Come on. – Okay, it’s hot. | – 拿给我! 快 – 好了! 它热了 |
[17:17] | – Here you go. – Sure, here. | 拿着好 拿着 |
[17:23] | Come to papa. | 来吧 |
[17:26] | – Beautiful, boss. – look at that. | – 漂亮! 老大 – 看看这宝贝 |
[17:38] | Lt. Callahan. | 卡伦警官 |
[17:41] | Sgt. Hightower. | 海塔尔警员 |
[17:44] | Sgt. Jones. | 琼斯警员 |
[17:47] | Sgt. Hooks. | 荷克斯警员 |
[17:51] | Sgt. Tackleberry. | 塔贝利警员 |
[17:56] | Officer Conklin. | 康可琳警官 |
[18:01] | – Thank you. – All right. let’s go. | – 谢谢 – 好了! 大家走吧 |
[18:43] | We’ve got some time, boys.What say we find ourselves the bar? | 我们还有点时间 找个酒吧坐坐 |
[18:46] | – Sure thing, boss. – Yeah. Good idea, boss. | – 当然 老大 – 好主意 老大 |
[18:49] | Watch it, kid! | 小心,孩子 |
[18:52] | Yeah. Nice shot. | 真准 |
[18:55] | – They ought to keep those kids on a leash. – Yeah. | – 该把这三人绑起来 – 对 |
[19:04] | What an idiot. | 真是白痴 |
[19:15] | Boss. | 老大 |
[19:17] | Out of the way, buddy. | 让路 |
[19:18] | You all right? | 老大 你没事吧? |
[19:21] | – How’s my hair? – Beautiful, boss. | – 我头型怎么样? – 很好 老大 |
[19:23] | There he goes, boss. | 让他走 让他走 |
[19:25] | let him go.We don’t want to draw attention. | 不要引人注意 |
[19:28] | Yeah, the diamonds. | 是的 钻石才重要 |
[19:30] | – Are you sure my hair’s all right? – Yeah, it looks the same. | – 确定我的头发没乱? – 和原来一样顺 |
[19:33] | – How’s it look? – Hasn’t budged, boss. | – 怎么样? – 还行 老大 |
[19:35] | All right. let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[19:38] | Comdt. Lassard… | 拉萨德局长 |
[19:39] | I was very sorry to learnthat we wouldn’t be traveling together. | 知道我们不能一起旅行 真遗憾 |
[19:43] | Now, that is a disappointment. | 真是令人失望 |
[19:46] | Lt. Proctor has booked uson a very speciaI flight. | 普卡特警员为我们订了特别机座 |
[19:49] | VIP. Excuse me. | 贵宾席 抱歉 |
[19:52] | VIP. I understand that you’re takingan economy flight. | 贵宾席 我知道你们订了经济仓 |
[19:57] | We’ll just have to meet in Miami.I’ll see you there. | 我们只需在迈阿密碰面就好了 到那儿再见 |
[20:02] | – Shame. – Morning, sir. | – 真可惜 – 早上好 先生 |
[20:05] | Please be careful with the bag. | 请小心处理这个包 |
[20:09] | Flying makes him nervous. | 飞行会使他紧张 |
[20:16] | Metal, please. | 金属物件请拿出 |
[20:25] | Come through again, please. | 请再测验一次 |
[20:46] | It’s probably the buckle, sir.Here, I’ll get it. | 可能是皮带扣 长官 我来帮您 |
[20:49] | Get away from me, Proctor. | 把手拿开 普卡特 |
[20:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:04] | Come through, please. | 请再测试 |
[21:12] | Very funny, Jones. | 很有趣 琼斯 |
[21:26] | Hold on. Miss? | 普卡特 |
[21:28] | Could you please tell me at what gateFlight 1545 is boarding? | 请问1545班机在哪儿登机? |
[21:33] | – Gate 24, sir. – Could you aIso check and make sure… | – 24号门 – 请确定我们VIP头等仓的机位 |
[21:36] | that I am in the speciaI VIP section?The name is Harris. | 名字是哈里斯 |
[21:42] | There is no VIP section, sir.It’s a private plane. | 这儿没有VIP仓位 先生 这是私人飞机 |
[21:47] | A private plane. | 私人飞机 |
[21:49] | And you and Mr. Proctorare the only listed passengers. | 你和普卡特是唯一的登记旅客 |
[21:53] | I see. Our own plane. | 我知道了 我们”自己”的飞机 |
[21:56] | Well, Well, Harris.You travel first – class, I must say. | 哈里斯 真是高级旅行 |
[22:00] | Well, it’s the only way. Come, Proctor. | 只有如此了 走 普卡特 |
[22:05] | – Au revoir! Bon voyage! – Ciao! | – 再见! 祝旅途愉快 – 再见 |
[22:08] | Auf Wiedersehen. | 再见 |
[22:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[22:17] | This is great! Our own airplane.AnimaIs to play with. | 太好了! 我们自己的飞机 和动物为伍 |
[22:22] | I’ll tell you, this VIP treatmentis worth every penny. | 我告诉你们VIP的服务 每一分都值得 |
[22:28] | A – okay! | 都顺利吧? |
[22:34] | Why do I put up with you? | 普卡特 我怎能忍受你? |
[22:38] | I think that’s becausemy sister married your nephew… | 因为我姐姐嫁了你侄子 |
[22:42] | – and that makes us – Shut up, Proctor! | – 那使我们 – 住嘴! 普卡特 |
[22:48] | Sir, they like you! | 长官 他们喜欢你 |
[23:00] | – Sir, what would you like to drink today? – Nothing right now, thank you. | – 先生 你用什么饮料? – 现在不用 谢谢 |
[23:04] | Trichloroethane just doesn’t havethe appeaI for me that it used to have. | 喷雾剂不再像以前那像令我着迷 |
[23:07] | I still depend on the old PR-24. | 我还是依靠”PR-24″ |
[23:10] | This little baby, it doesn’t even break.It pulverizes. | 这个小东西 根本不会断 可以把东西敲碎 |
[23:13] | I can smash anybody.I can hold them in a chokehold. | 我能打滥任何人 窒死任何人 |
[23:16] | I have complete control over a perpetratoror a group of perpetrators. | 我能制服任何罪犯或犯罪集团 |
[23:20] | One time, when I saw these three guyscoming on from the left…. | 有一次 我遇见三个家伙从我左边袭来 |
[23:29] | Eyes left! | 眼睛向左 |
[23:37] | Hightower, check this out. | 海塔尔 看看这个 |
[23:42] | – What you got there, House? – There’s an article here on Malone. | – 你看到什么 房子? – 是有关蒙伦的报导 |
[23:45] | – I don’t even like him. – Give me five points. | – 我一点也不喜欢他 – 告诉我你的理由 |
[23:48] | – You got it. – Excuse me, sir… | – 你明白的 – 对不起 先生 |
[23:51] | would you mind returningto your own seat? | 能不能回到你座位上? |
[23:54] | – We’re about to serve the meal. – The meal? | – 正餐就要上了 – 正餐? |
[24:04] | – Out of order. – let me in here. | – 秩序很乱 – 让我进去! 让我进去 |
[24:09] | You’ve been waiting long?Great. She’s been…. | 你等很久了? 很好! 她在 |
[24:12] | Come on! Other people in need here,you know. | 快点! 快点! 还有人想进去 |
[24:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry. There seems to besomething wrong with the sink. | 抱歉! 马桶出问题了 |
[24:27] | I don’t believe it. We’re on the same plane. | 我不相信 竟和他同机 |
[24:30] | – Boss, you know, we should…. – What, are you crazy? | – 老大! 我们该 – 你疯了吗? |
[24:34] | – We can’t make a scene while we got…. – Wait for your turn. | – 我们带了这个不能 – 轮流来 |
[24:37] | Come on. let me in. | 快! 让我进去 让我进去 |
[24:45] | let me out of here! | 让我出来 让我出来 |
[24:52] | – I’ll kill him! – No, boss! | – 天 我要杀了他 – 不 老大 |
[24:57] | – The diamonds, boss. – Right. | – 钻石 老大 – 对 |
[25:04] | Here. Fix this. | 来! 拿着这个 |
[25:47] | – Please, sir. Your cigar. – You got a problem, Lady? | – 对不起 先生 你的雪茄 – 有什么问题? 小姐 |
[26:09] | – Excuse me. – Now what? | – 对不起 先生 – 又有什么事? |
[26:20] | – Okay, nice touch, Hooks. – Yeah! | – 干得好! 贺克斯 – 当然 |
[26:29] | Ladies and gentlemen,thank you for flying with us. | 女士们先生们 谢谢各位搭乘此机 |
[26:31] | We hope you enjoy your stayin the Miami area. | 祝你在迈阿密过得开心 |
[26:35] | The temperature is a balmy 82 degrees. | 现在的气温正是宜人的28摄氏度 |
[26:40] | I don’t know what’s the matter.It must be stuck. | 我不知道怎么回事? 大概卡住了 |
[26:42] | I’ll get some help. | 我去找人来帮忙 |
[26:45] | – It’ll just be a minute or so, folks. – Shall we help her? | – 只要一下于就好了! 各位 – 要帮她吗? |
[26:49] | – let’s do it. – Excuse me, ma’am. | – 好吧 – 请让一下 小姐 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:03] | Why, thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[27:05] | You may all deplane now. | 可以下机了 |
[27:09] | Attention, please.Passengers on Flight 183… | 请注意 183次航班… |
[27:12] | continuing from Miami to Caracas… | 从迈阿密到加拉加斯的乘客 |
[27:15] | there will be a slight delaydue to a small malfunction. | 因为小故障航班晚点 |
[27:20] | After we deliver the diamonds,a night on the town. Your treat. | 我们把钻石送过去之后 在城里待一晚… |
[27:27] | Stay the hell away from that old man.He’s bad Luck. Keep your distance. | 离那老头子远一点! 他是衰鬼 保持距离 |
[27:32] | He’s a bucket of bad news.All right, now we can relax. | 他是个大衰鬼 好了! 可以轻松了 |
[27:47] | – You okay, boss? You all right, boss? – Yeah. | – 没事吧! 老大 你还好吧? – 没事 没事 |
[27:52] | – The bag. – I’ll get it. | – 包! 包! – 我去拿 |
[27:58] | – I got it. – I’m all right. | – 拿到了 – 我没事 |
[28:01] | – Give me the damn bag. – You got it. | – 走吧! 把带子给我 – 在你那呢 |
[28:04] | let’s get the hell out of here.I got people to meet. | 我们快走 我还要同别人会面 |
[28:13] | – What the hell is this? – looks like a moron convention. | – 这是什么? – 像白痴大会 |
[28:15] | – That’s a nice set of papayas. – There he is. | – 那一对番木果真不赖 – 他来了 |
[28:23] | I’ve read of your accomplishments,and I must say that our city… | 我已恭读过你的记录 |
[28:27] | is proud to welcomethe Police Officer of the Decade. | 本市诚致欢迎十年度最佳警官 |
[28:30] | – You’re very, very kind, Mr. Mayor. – Our Police Commissioner, Dave Murdock. | – 你真好 市长先生 – 这是警察局长 大卫莫达 |
[28:35] | He’s in charge ofthe Police Chiefs Convention. | 他是这些警察大会主席 |
[28:37] | – Very, very pleased to meet you, Dave. – Pleasure’s all mine, Comdt. Lassard. | – 很荣幸见到你 大卫 – 我很荣幸见到你 拉萨德校长 |
[28:42] | Mayor Thompson, I’d like you to meet… | 汤普森市长 |
[28:44] | Comdt. Lassard’sPolice Commissioner, Henry Hurst. | 这位是拉萨德校长的警政总监亨利哈斯特 |
[28:47] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[28:48] | And these, Dave, are my finest. | 这些人 大卫 都是我最优秀的下属 |
[28:53] | Good to have you here, officers. | 欢迎各位长官 |
[28:55] | Stop! Halt! | 站住! 停 |
[28:58] | – Good to see you, Nick. – Hi, Uncle Eric. | – 你好 尼克 – 你好 艾里克叔叔 |
[29:03] | That’s my nephew, NickI was talking about. I’m very proud of him. | 那是我经常说到的侄子尼克 我很为他感到骄傲 |
[29:09] | What’s the matter? What are you doing? | 怎么回事? 你在做什么? |
[29:15] | – Here’s your wallet, sir. – Thank you, Officer. | – 这是你的钱包 先生 – 谢谢你! 警官 |
[29:17] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:21] | Good to see you, Uncle Eric. | 你好 艾里克叔叔 |
[29:24] | I’ve looked forward to this so much. | 我一直在期待看见你 |
[29:28] | Nick, I want you to meet my finest,my best friends. | 尼克 他们都是我最优秀的下属 我最好的朋友 |
[29:36] | Excuse me. Bill? | 对不起 比尔 |
[29:40] | Comdt. Lassard, this is my wife, Eileen… | 校长 这是我太大 爱玲 |
[29:43] | the chairwomanof our welcoming committee. | 我们欢迎委员会的主席 |
[29:45] | – Very pleased to meet you. – How do you do? | – 非常荣幸见到你 – 你好 |
[29:49] | We’ve greeted everyone except Capt. Harris. | 我们所有人都接到了 除了哈里斯队长 |
[29:52] | – We can’t find him anywhere. – He’ll be along shortly. | – 我们到处找不到他人 – 他马上会来的 |
[29:56] | He’s traveling by private plane. | 他搭私人飞机过来 |
[30:03] | Isn’t this fun, sir? | 是不是很好玩 长官? |
[30:15] | They look impressed, sir.I wish we had an elephant. | 他们看起来很羡慕 我们该带只大象来的 |
[30:33] | Would you like something? | 喝点什么吗? |
[30:41] | Your merchandise, sir. | 你的货 先生 |
[30:47] | – You got the diamonds? – Yes, sir. We did like you told us. | – 你拿到钻石了? – 是的! 先生 照你交待的 |
[30:50] | We tore out the stonesand threw that gold junk away. | 我们拿出钻石 把垃圾金块扔掉了 |
[30:54] | – Good. – We hid them in the camera. | – 好! 好 – 我们从四处的摄像机下面走过来了 |
[31:01] | It’s gift-wrapped. | 这是个礼品包 |
[31:11] | – Is this some kind of joke? – Sir? | – 这是玩笑吗? – 先生? |
[31:29] | I got no excuse, sir.Somebody pulled a bag switch on me. | 我没什么好说的 被人掉了包了 |
[31:34] | My boat leaves the country in 24 hours. | 我的船24小时内要离开这个国家 |
[31:38] | – You got till then. – Yes, sir. | – 那是你最后期限 – 是的! 先生 |
[31:41] | – Don’t disappoint me again. – Thank you, Mr. Dempsey. | – 别再让我失望了 – 谢谢你! 丹西先生 |
[31:45] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[31:46] | That crazy old man has our bag! All right. | 那老疯子拿了我们的袋子 |
[31:52] | We search every hotel untiI we find him. | 搜查每一家旅馆 找出他为止 |
[31:55] | If we don’t get those diamonds backthis time tomorrow, we’re dead. | 要是明天之前不找回钻石 我们就死定了 |
[32:09] | – You give a fine tour, David. – Thank you, Commissioner. | – 大卫 这旅行办得很好 – 谢谢! 局长 |
[32:12] | Commissioner Murdock,what have you got planned… | 莫达克局长 你对今年警察游行程序 |
[32:15] | as police procedure demonstrationthis year? | 有没有什么计划? |
[32:18] | Last year, they arrested everyoneabove the rank of captain, put us all in jaiL. | 去年 他们把队长级以上的人全逮捕了 |
[32:23] | It was all rather fun, really. | 很好笑吧 |
[32:25] | Comdt. Lassard, if I told you,it would spoil the surprise. | 先别提这个 要是我说了就制造不出意外惊喜了 |
[32:29] | let me show you the pool areaand the rest of the hotel… | 我带你们看看娱乐场 |
[32:32] | where most our conventionwill take place. | 我们主要活动都在那里举行 |
[32:37] | It’s a good picture. | 那照片很好 |
[32:40] | I guess the uniformbrings out the best in me. | 我想制服表现出了我最好的一面 |
[32:45] | Uncle Eric, are you all right? | 艾里克 你还好吗? |
[32:48] | I’m really going to miss all this. | 我真的会怀念这一切的 |
[32:51] | Testing, one, two, three, four.Testing, can you hear me? | 试音 1 2 3 4 试音 你听得见吗? |
[33:00] | Is that okay? | 可以吗? |
[33:02] | This is going to be a great convention.They got crowd control demonstrations… | 这次大会一定很棒! 控制好群众游行 |
[33:08] | new equipment, martial arts. | 新装备 军事战技 |
[33:11] | And, look, a bomb disposal presentation. | 还有 你看 炸弹清除介绍 |
[33:14] | – You guys put on a good show. – Yes, sir, we do. | – 你们做秀真好 – 是呀! |
[33:17] | But it doesn’t start untiI this afternoon.So this morning… | 不过要下午才开始 |
[33:20] | I would like you to see another showon a beautifuI stretch of beach. | 所以 早上先带你到沙滩看另一场美丽的表演 |
[33:29] | Of course, the pool is nice, too. | 当然 游泳池也很不错的 |
[33:39] | Pardon me, won’t you? | 失陪一下 可以吗? |
[33:44] | Attention, ladies, the water aerobics classwill begin in 15 minutes. | 小姐们请注意 水上有氧课程15分钟后开始 |
[33:49] | Show us how. | 表演一下 |
[33:58] | Poolside masseur. | 池畔按摩师 |
[34:02] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[34:04] | – Enjoying yourself? – Very much so. Thank you. And you? | – 玩得愉快吗? – 非常愉快 谢谢!你呢 |
[34:10] | Oh, yeah. | 我也是 |
[34:12] | I just love it when a strange manputs his hands all over my body. | 我喜欢陌生人把手放在我身上 |
[34:16] | You do? | 真的? |
[34:19] | – It gives me a chance to do this. – No, wait. | – 这正好给我机会做这个 – 不! 等一下 |
[34:32] | Attention, guests, the water aerobics classwill begin in 15 minutes. | 游客请注意 水上有氧课程15分钟后开始 |
[34:42] | – So I guess I deserved that. – But it was fun. | – 我想我应该 – 不过 很好玩 |
[34:55] | Hightower, okay, here we go. Come on. | 高塔 |
[35:04] | – I’ll go out for a long one, okay? – Okay, here we go. | – 我到远点去接 好吗? – 好! 开始 |
[35:10] | Okay, come on. | 好 传过来 |
[35:16] | Here we go, come on. | 快 好! 开始了 |
[35:17] | I’ll buy one. Okay, here we go! Come on! | 我接一个! 来呀 |
[35:22] | What’s the matter, no arm? Okay! | 怎么了? 没手吗? 好呀 |
[35:31] | Andrew, honey! | 安德鲁 甜心 |
[35:33] | Come on. Come get your sun block. | 过来 拿你的防晒油 |
[35:59] | Help! | 救命! |
[36:02] | Shark! | 鲨鱼! |
[36:09] | Desist and leave the swimming area now, mister. | 尼基! 马上离开这游泳区 小子 |
[36:15] | What’s that guy doing? | 那家伙在于什么? |
[36:16] | Move it. | 快走! 快走! 快走 |
[36:21] | Now! | 马上! |
[36:55] | Way to go, House! | 打得好! 房子 |
[36:59] | The secret to a great tan is control. | 做好日光浴的秘密就是控制得宜 |
[37:03] | First, I use this Number 4 tanning lotionto give myself a nice golden brown. | 首先 我使用这4号日照油可照出一旁金黄肤色 |
[37:08] | Then I use a complete sun blockto keep those dangerous rays off my skin. | 然后用防晒油隔离阳光刺激 以免皮肤受伤 |
[37:18] | Throw it here, to me. | 丢过来 给我 |
[37:24] | – Some dickhead is standing in my sun. – Captain Harris, I didn’t see you there. | – 有个呆瓜挡住了我的阳光 – 哈里斯队长 我不知道你在这 |
[37:28] | I don’t think we’ve been introduced | 我想你还不认识我 我是 |
[37:30] | I don’t care who you are, but twipe.Just get out of my sun. | 我不管你是谁? 屁眼 只要你别挡住我的阳光 |
[37:36] | – Buttwipe? – Scram, sleazeball! | – 屁眼? – 混蛋! 呆子 |
[37:42] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧! 很好 |
[37:47] | Buttwipe? Haven’t heard that in a while. | 屁眼? 很长时间没听到了 |
[37:50] | – That was great, sir. – Proctor. | – 太棒了! 长官 – 普卡特 |
[37:53] | – Yes, sir. – Now you’re in my sun. | -什么事? 长官 – 现在是你挡住我阳光了 |
[38:07] | let me have your sun block, Kate. | 防晒油借一下 凯特 |
[38:14] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪儿? |
[38:57] | Is this how your feet fit in these things? | 你脚是这么踏的吗? |
[39:01] | I’ve never done this before.This is my first time! | 我没玩过这个 这可是我第一次 |
[39:05] | So, don’t do anythinguntiI I wave my hand, okay? | 所以 我没挥手前 别乱动好吗 |
[39:09] | – Whatever. – You got that? | – 随便 – 你听到了吗? |
[39:20] | Stop! | 停 |
[39:27] | Excuse me! | 对不起 |
[39:33] | Never mind! | 没关系 |
[39:57] | Thanks. I meant to do that, too. | 谢谢 我也想那样 |
[40:01] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢! 谢谢 |
[40:04] | – Pretty good? – Oh, my God! | – 很棒吧 – 我的天 |
[40:34] | Hello, dork. | 你好 王八 |
[40:39] | What’s happening, dork? | 怎么了? 王八 |
[40:47] | Check that guy out. | 看看这个家伙 |
[40:54] | You do good work, lisa.No question about it. | 丽沙 你做得很棒! 绝无疑问 |
[40:56] | Mr. Mayor, excuse me, sir.I don’t mean to insult your city… | 市长先生 对不起 我不是存心侮辱你这城市 |
[41:00] | but the people on this beachare very rude and hostile. | 但这沙滩上的人都非常无礼 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry to hear that, Capt. Dork. | 那我真是抱歉 王八队长 |
[41:13] | He’s an old guy about this tall,with white hair, always carries a golf bag. | 他是个高个 大概这么高 有着白发 提个高尔夫球袋 |
[41:16] | – You haven’t seen him? – He ain’t at this hotel either. | – 你见过他吗? – 他也不在这旅馆 |
[41:22] | We are dead men.Three dead men, that’s who we are. | 我们死定了 死定了 |
[41:30] | – Where the hell have you guys been? – We was at the track. | – 你们他妈的上哪去了? – 我们在找你们 |
[41:33] | – Mr. Dempsey couldn’t find us. – He was very upset, you know. | – 丹尼先生找不到我们 – 他很不安 你知道吗? |
[41:37] | – Any of you guys want a doughnut? – We got to find this old guy! | – 你们要吃甜甜圈吗? – 我们一定能找到那老家伙 |
[41:41] | It’s going to be dark soon. | 马上就天黑了 |
[42:36] | Can we geta couple of those potato coladas? | 可以给我们两杯番茄汁吗? |
[42:38] | What? | 什么? |
[42:40] | Could I get a pink….No, make it a green umbrella. | 我要一个粉红 不 绿色的伞 |
[43:00] | Drink up, sir. Bottoms up. | 喝呀! 长官 喝干 |
[43:05] | – May I have a grasshopper, please? – Hi, how are you? | – 能给我一份蝗虫吗? – 你好 |
[43:12] | What a snob. | 势利 |
[43:15] | Snob? Take a look at yourself,you first – class schmuck. | 势利? 看看你自己的德性 呆瓜 |
[43:42] | Change. Give me some change. | 零钱 给我些零钱 |
[43:51] | – Scorpio, right? – No. | – 天蝎座 对吧? – 不是 |
[43:55] | Sir, can I get a cigar? | 长官 我可以要根雪茄吗? |
[44:07] | – libra? – No. | -天秤座? – 不是 |
[44:13] | – You’re a very pretty Lady. – Thanks. | – 你很漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[44:16] | That’s a nice suntan. | 肤色也很健美 |
[44:26] | I got a little suntan today, too. | 我今天也晒了些日光浴 |
[44:29] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[44:32] | Maybe you’d like to come up to my roomLater and put a little lotion on it. | 也许你待会儿会想到我房间去涂一些乳液 |
[44:36] | No? look at these cute freckles.What is your name, little girl? | 不要吗? 看你这可爱的雀斑 你叫什么名字? 小女孩 |
[44:42] | What are you doing, blowing in my ear? | 你在于什么? 吹我耳朵? |
[44:44] | – No, sir – Scram! | – 不 长官 我 – 快滚 |
[44:48] | My name is Thaddeus Harris.May be you’ve heard of me. | 我的名字是泰第斯.哈里斯 你也许听说过 |
[44:52] | Not really. | 没听过 |
[44:56] | Put it out! | 快灭火 |
[44:58] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[45:07] | I guess coming up to my roomis out of the question. | 我想 上我房间去是没问题的了 |
[45:15] | Women. Go figure. | 女人 不可理瑜 |
[45:37] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[45:39] | Is it a mock bomb threat?A robbery? Am I getting warm? | 是假炸弹恐吓 抢劫? 我感到越来越兴奋 |
[45:42] | Eric, I’m not telling you anythingabout the police procedure demonstration. | 艾里克 我不告诉你有关警察演习的事 |
[45:46] | – You’re just going to have to wait and see. – Oh, Well…. | – 你只要等着看就好了 – 好吧! |
[45:50] | You have a fine operation, David.Thank you for showing it to me. | 你一定会有个好演习 大卫 谢谢你告诉我 |
[45:54] | My pleasure, Eric.I’m just sorry that I made us run Late. | 我的荣幸 对不起让我们都迟到了 |
[45:59] | All right. | 好! 好 |
[46:02] | Between us,we’ve covered every hotel on hotel row. | 我们要找遍所有的旅馆的房间 |
[46:04] | You guys. I want you guysto start South Beach. | 你们 你们从南滩开始 |
[46:08] | We don’t see him here,we’ll start Northside… | 我们没在这里见到他 我们从北边开始 |
[46:11] | and work our way to you. You got it? | 向你们这里来 明白吗? |
[46:13] | You got it? Okay, get out of here. | 明白就走吧 |
[46:19] | You squirted me with your doughnut, moron! | 你用油炸酱喷我 白痴 |
[46:22] | – You are disgusting. You are such a pig! – Boss, I’m sorry. | – 你真令人想吐 你这只猪 – 老大 我抱歉 |
[46:26] | You guys are such pigs. | 你们这些人都是猪 |
[46:28] | We better go right on in. | 我们最好快进去! 老大 |
[46:31] | That’s him! | 是他 |
[46:33] | Come on, get out of here!What’re you waiting for? | 快 等什么? |
[46:49] | Excuse us, Gunga Din. | 对不起 白痴 |
[46:51] | – Yeah, Gunga. – Where’s the boss? | – 白痴 – 老大在哪里? |
[46:56] | – He’s right there, boss. – He’s right over there, boss. | – 他在那 老大 – 看到了吗? |
[47:05] | We grab him. We get out. Quiet if we can,rough if we have to. You got it? | 我们抓了他马上出来 尽量小声 不得已时用武力 明白吗? |
[47:09] | Got it, boss. I’ll take the big guy. | – 明白 老大 – 我抓那个大块头的 |
[47:11] | – Both are big guys. – I’ll take the guy with white hair. | – 都是大块头 – 那个白发的 |
[47:13] | Both got white hair. | 都是白发 |
[47:14] | – I’ll take the left. – Your left | – 我抓左边的 – 你的左边 |
[47:16] | – Would you shut up? – All right, boss. | – 闭嘴 – 老大 |
[47:17] | – You got it? – Got it boss. | – 明白了? – 明白 老大 |
[47:27] | Come on in and register. | 进来吧! 来登记吧 |
[47:30] | Sorry, wrong room. | 对不起 走错了 |
[47:34] | Best of Luck. | 祝各位好运 |
[47:37] | The blue card is your Lunch pass. | 蓝卡是午餐会通行证 |
[47:40] | – Boss, he’s a cop! – We’re dead men, boss. | – 老大 他是警察 – 我们死定了 老大 |
[47:44] | – Boss! – Shut up. I gotta think. | – 老板 – 别吵 我必须想想 |
[47:48] | Would you two guys clean yourselves up?You’re disgusting! | 你们两个去洗洗好吗? 真厌恶 |
[47:54] | He’s a cop. | 他是警察 |
[47:59] | Come on, Birdie.let’s get our little fish a little sunshine. | 让我们的鱼儿出去晒晒太阳 |
[48:10] | Where’s my little fish? | 我的小鱼儿呢? |
[48:13] | Birdie, where are you? | 鸟儿! 你在哪? |
[48:21] | They shouldn’t have. | 他们怎么可以这样? |
[48:31] | Splendid! | 太棒了 |
[48:47] | Come on out. | 出来! |
[48:49] | Hotel Laundry service, sir. | 饭店洗衣服务 先生 |
[48:51] | You got anything you wantdry cleaned or Laundered? | 有没有东西清洗的? |
[48:54] | – Nothing today, thank you. – Very good, sir. | – 今天没有 谢谢 – 太好了 先生 |
[49:08] | This present has real possibilities. | 这礼物可真大有可为 |
[49:15] | There you are, you naughty, naughty fish. | 你在这儿 你这顽皮的小鱼 |
[49:23] | I was thinking of having himput a little more blue in it…. | 我想让他帮我弄点蓝的 |
[49:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[49:30] | A piece of cake, boss. | 小菜一碟 老板 |
[49:32] | What? | 什么? |
[49:34] | What have we got here? | 看看里面有什么 |
[49:41] | Where is the camera? | 摄影机在哪里? |
[50:18] | And Bambi’s not going to take any flak… | 班比穿了这套可爱的伪装高射炮背心后 |
[50:21] | when she wearsthis lovely camouflage flak vest. | 就不需再拿什么高射炮了 |
[50:28] | Would you care to try it on, sir? | 你想试穿吗? 先生 |
[50:30] | Handcuffs. Laverne, look, restraints. | 手拷! 莱尼 你看 小心 |
[50:34] | Excuse me, miss. Pardon me, miss? | 对不起! 小姐 抱歉! 小姐 |
[50:39] | Excuse me. | 对不起! |
[50:42] | – Pardon me – Hooks. | – 抱歉! – 逃兵 |
[50:47] | Why don’t you try this? | 你试试这个不更好吗? |
[50:54] | This works even better! | 这个会更有效 |
[51:07] | Out of my way. | 闪开 |
[51:13] | So when you see him, go…. | 你什么时候看到他走的? |
[51:18] | You know what I mean? Okay. | 你知道我意思吗? 好 |
[51:20] | This is the guy, all right? | 就这个人 明白吗? |
[51:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:33] | Hey, dork. | 嘿! 王八 |
[51:42] | Don’t miss the Latestin police holds and grips. | 别错过了最新的警察配件 |
[51:45] | They will be demonstratedon five different mats. | 分别在五个场地展出 |
[51:49] | We have experts demonstratingtechniques in… | 在现场有专家示范 |
[51:51] | judo, aikido, Taekwon Do,hapkido, and karate. | 柔道 空手道 胎拳道 |
[51:57] | – Hey, Callahan. – Nick. | – 嘿 卡拉汉 – 尼克! |
[51:59] | Excellent technique. | 好厉害! |
[52:02] | – Is that Kate? – Yeah. | – 那是凯特吗? – 对 |
[52:04] | – You didn’t know she could do that? – Didn’t even know she was a cop. | – 你不晓得她会这些? – 我根本不知道她是个警察 |
[52:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[52:13] | – Cut the strap! – I’m trying. | – 把带子割掉! – 我正努力 |
[52:16] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[52:18] | – Come on, just get the camera. – Okay. | – 快 把相机抢过来! – 好! 好 |
[52:20] | – Missed him again. – Go round the wall. | – 又让他跑了 – 翻过围栅 |
[52:26] | With our next volunteer,we will demonstrate the chokehold. | 下一位自愿者 要和我一起示范球口 |
[52:32] | We take him down with a sweep down. | 我们全力将他扫倒 |
[52:35] | If he becomes aggressive… | 要是他还抵抗 |
[52:39] | we take his arm, turn him around… | 我们抓住他的手 转过来 |
[52:42] | into the stomach throw. | 顶着腹部丢出去 |
[52:46] | Next? | 下一位! |
[52:50] | I accept your challenge. | 我接受你的挑战 |
[52:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:58] | let’s see what you got, Jonesey. | 看看你的本领 琼斯 |
[53:00] | All right, you’re on. | 好 你先上 |
[53:14] | Very good. | 很好 |
[53:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:21] | Next. | 下一位! |
[53:22] | Jones, look at that. It’s a knife. | 琼斯 看 是刀子 |
[53:24] | – Watch this! – Did she say knife? | – 看我的 – 她是说刀子吗? |
[53:33] | Brother, let me help you up. | 兄弟! 让我拉你起来 来! |
[53:39] | Not bad for a beginner. | 对初学者来说很不错了 |
[53:41] | What a good sport. Next. | 漂亮的动作! 下一位 |
[53:44] | That’s it for me, Lady. | 是我吗? 小姐 |
[53:50] | Come on, don’t be afraid. | 快! 别害怕 |
[53:52] | – Make way. – Here’s a volunteer. | – 借过! 借过! – 他是自告奋勇的 |
[53:54] | Commissioner, fabulous convention. | 局长! 这大会太棒了 |
[53:56] | – Fabulous, sir. – Good. | – 太棒了! 长官 – 没错 |
[54:01] | This is a great convention. | 这大会真棒 |
[54:03] | Next. I need a volunteer. | 下一位! 我需要一位自告奋勇人 |
[54:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:14] | Upsy – daisy. | 翻个筋斗 |
[54:18] | That’s okay, I’m all right. | 没事 没事 我很好 |
[54:22] | – Thank you. – Next. | – 谢谢! – 下一位 |
[54:28] | An authoritative voiceis very important in crowd control. | 一个有权威性的声音对群众运动的控制是很重要的 |
[54:33] | Now, let’s see how some of you peopledo in this situation. | 现在让我们找些人出来表演表演 |
[54:37] | Officer, out here with me. | 警官! 请出来 |
[54:43] | The crowd has just broken throughyour police line. | 群众正冲破警方防线 |
[54:46] | Move them back. | 叫他们回去 |
[54:47] | Hell, no! We won’t go! | 不! 不! 我们不走 |
[54:59] | – What’s the matter. You think I’ll hurt you? – Yeah. | – 怎么了? 你以为我会伤害你? – 对! |
[55:04] | Just remember what I taught you, okay? | 记得我教你的动作 好吗? |
[55:07] | – Be gentle. – Okay. | – 温和点 – 好! |
[55:18] | I guess I did that wrong. | 我想我大概做错了 |
[55:20] | I don’t know.This technique has its merits. | 我不知道! 这技巧有它的好处 |
[55:23] | – Shall we try it again? – Practice makes perfect. | – 那 我们可再试一次吗? – 熟能生巧 |
[55:28] | Officer, your turn. Out here with me. | 警官! 该你了 请出列 |
[55:35] | Hell, no! We won’t go! | 不 不 我们不走 |
[55:37] | Excuse me. We need to keep it…. | 对不起! 我们必需保持 |
[55:41] | It would really help us a lotif you’ll just back up. | 请帮帮忙 退后一点好吗? |
[55:47] | Back off, you turkeys! | 退后! 混蛋 |
[55:49] | I’m a police officer,and when I talk, you listen! | 我是警官 我说话 你们就得听 |
[55:54] | Now, get your butts the hell back therebefore I really get mad! | 现在赶紧给我他妈的退后 免得我发火 |
[55:58] | And no back talk! | 不准回嘴 |
[56:12] | – We jump out of this. That’s him? – Yeah. Go out on the limb. | – 我们得跳下去? 那是他吗? – 对! 是他! |
[56:15] | let’s get him. | 抓住他 |
[56:18] | – Where’d he go? – How come we haven’t hit the ground yet? | – 他去哪里了? – 我们怎么没碰到地? |
[56:21] | Physics. | 这是物理现象 |
[56:25] | – Way to zing there, Officer. – Very, very nice shooting, Officer. | – 具有活力呀 – 枪法很准 警官 |
[56:43] | Excellent shooting! Excellent! | 好枪法! 好枪法 |
[56:48] | Officer, you need to share those weaponswith the other officers. | 警官 你得把枪分给别人一些 |
[56:51] | No. I need these. | 不! 我全要 |
[56:55] | let me talk to him. | 我来跟他谈 |
[57:01] | I’ll get you some of your very ownjust as soon as we get home. | 我们回家后 我会帮你弄一些 |
[57:06] | – You promise? – Cross my heart. | – 你保证? – 绝对保证 |
[57:12] | – Okay. – Good. | – 好! – 太好了 |
[57:16] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[57:21] | Eugene, this one, too. | 尤金! 这一只也一样 |
[57:38] | let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[57:47] | Thank you. let’s go, guys. Excuse me. | – 谢谢 我们走吧 – 打扰了 |
[57:51] | May I have an interview, please? | 我想访问一下两位 |
[57:53] | On three, two, one, guys.Hello, and you are? | 3 2 1 哈罗! 你是? |
[57:57] | Capt. Thaddeus Harrisof the Metropolitan Police Department. | 市府警局沙提斯哈里斯队长 |
[58:01] | Only a captain? Cut. Out of here. | 只是一个队长而已? 停 走吧 |
[58:05] | – He’s a nobody. – He looks like a waiter. | – 他不是大人物 – 看来像侍者 |
[58:07] | – Sir – Not a word, Proctor. | – 长官 – 别说话 |
[58:18] | All right. Okay. | 好 |
[58:19] | Our 24 hours are almost gone. | 我们的24小时快用完了 |
[58:22] | We got to get that camera back now! | 我们现在必须夺回那摄影机 |
[58:25] | Why do we need five guysto take a camera from one old man? | 为什么要用五个壮汉去夺一个老头子的摄影机? |
[58:29] | – Believe me, it ain’t that easy. – Yeah. | – 相信我 没那么容易 – 对 |
[58:33] | Boys, I want you totry this one on for size. | 好 各位 我们来试试这一招 |
[58:36] | let’s just saywe happen to be passing by… | 我们假定我们经过那老头子旁旁 |
[58:38] | and the poor old guy happens to faint. | 而他正好昏过去 |
[58:41] | Mouse, Sugar, they happen to catch him.They set him down on the ground. | 老鼠和小唐刚好扶住他让他卧下 |
[58:46] | Maybe they open his collar. | 把他的衣领解开 |
[58:49] | Maybe they slip thatnasty camera off his neck. | 也许可以利用时间把摄影机拿走 |
[58:53] | – That is a great plan, boss. – Very good. | – 你的计划真棒 老大 – 真好 |
[58:57] | If the old man faints. | 如果那老头子昏倒了 |
[59:00] | He’ll faint. | 他会昏倒的 |
[59:02] | Julio will make sure of that.Go on, Julio, show them. | 胡里欧可以保证 来 胡里欧 给他们看一下 |
[59:06] | We’ll give him a shot,make him go night-night. | 我们给他一针 让他今晚好睡 |
[59:10] | – That’s a pretty good plan, boss. – That’s great. | – 这计划不错 老大 – 很棒 |
[59:14] | – Come on, let’s get out of here. – All right. | – 好 我们走吧 – 走 |
[59:23] | Come on, Sugar. | 快,小唐 |
[59:25] | We only have about 10 more minutes of this. | 我们只有十分钟 |
[59:31] | – Lassard, congratulations! – Thank you so much. | – 拉萨德 恭喜你 – 谢谢你 |
[59:36] | let me just…. Here you go. | 让我来 好了 |
[59:42] | Commissioner, could I get a picture… | 局长 你向拉萨德校长道贺 |
[59:44] | of you congratulating Comdt. Lassard? | 我来拍照好吗 |
[59:47] | – Of course, certainly. Yes. – Thank you. | – 当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[59:49] | Photo opportunity. | 有机会照个相了 |
[59:53] | Stay. | 留在这里 |
[1:00:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:11] | Commandant, I just want to say helloand congratulations. | 校长 我要向你道贺 |
[1:00:15] | We’ll get him next time, boss.We’ll see to it. We’ll get it. | 我们下次会成功的 老大 交给我们办就好 |
[1:00:20] | It wasn’t our fault. | 又不是我的错 |
[1:00:24] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:00:26] | Would you just give me my damn camera? | 请你把我的摄影机给我 |
[1:00:29] | – My camera? – Give me my damn camera! | – 我的摄影机? – 把我摄影机还我 |
[1:00:40] | – What are those? – Diamonds! | – 那是什么? – 钻石 钻石 |
[1:00:43] | – You broke my camera. – Diamonds! | – 你把我的摄影机弄坏了 – 钻石 |
[1:00:46] | All right! All right! | 好 好 |
[1:00:49] | Nobody move, or the old man is history. | 都不要动 否则这老头子会作古 |
[1:00:51] | – Boss. – What? | – 老大 – 什么? 什么? |
[1:00:55] | All right. I want to see hands in the air.Everybody’s hands up. | 好 手举高 所有人的手都举高 |
[1:00:59] | Now. Hands up! | 快 举起来 |
[1:01:05] | Pick him up.I want everybody where I can see them. | 扶他起来 我要看到每一个人 |
[1:01:10] | – Get the diamonds. – I see. | – 拿钻石 快拿 – 我明白了 |
[1:01:13] | The police procedure demonstration. | 是警察演习 |
[1:01:16] | A kidnapping. How original. | 绑架 具有创意 |
[1:01:18] | – I am honored. – Shut up, old man. | – 我真感到荣幸 – 别吵 老头 |
[1:01:21] | Yes, of course. I’m sorry. | 是 真抱歉 |
[1:01:22] | Now, we make for the elevator. | 我们现在进电梯 |
[1:01:25] | Anybody gets stupid,he gets filled full of holes. | 任何人别想乱来 不然洋旁都会是弹坑 |
[1:01:28] | Police, freeze! | 警察 别动 |
[1:01:30] | Cover me up top! let’s go! | 到上面掩护我 快过去 |
[1:01:35] | All right, release your hostage… | 快过来 把人质放掉 |
[1:01:37] | put your weapons on the ground,and slowly put your hands in the air! | 武器放在地上 手慢慢地举高 |
[1:01:40] | Well said! That’s my nephew. | 说的好 那是我的侄子 |
[1:01:42] | – Shut up, old man. – Okay, mister, hands up! | – 别吵 老头子 – 好了 先生 手举高 |
[1:01:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:01:50] | Nobody’s gonna shoot.Not while I got grandpa here. | 你们都别想开枪 只要我手中有这老爷在 |
[1:01:53] | – Now! – Too Late! | – 现在 – 太晚了 |
[1:01:56] | Mouse, Sugar, get in the elevator! | 老鼠 小唐 进电梯 |
[1:01:58] | – Nobody move! – No, no. He’s bluffing, right? | – 都别动 – 他在吓人的 是不是? |
[1:02:04] | Smart boy. He was bluffing. | 很聪明 他只是在吓人 |
[1:02:08] | He was bluffing, boss. | 他只是在吓人 老大 |
[1:02:16] | All right! What floor? | 好 哪一层? 哪一层? |
[1:02:21] | What’s the matter?You got a problem with this floor? | 怎么了? 你不喜欢这一层吗? |
[1:02:24] | I don’t mean to interfere,but the commissioners are all downstairs. | 我不想干预 但局长他们在楼下 |
[1:02:27] | I would use the penthouse.It’s very defensible. | 要是我 我会到阁楼去 那里易守难攻 |
[1:02:31] | You’re all welcome to use my suite.Allow me. | 我也欢迎各位用我的套房 让我来好了 |
[1:03:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:03:24] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[1:03:43] | All right, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:03:45] | Snap it up with those blueprints.We don’t have all day. | 快拿蓝图来 时间不多了 |
[1:03:50] | – Here you are, sir. – Thank you. | – 拿来了 长官 – 谢谢 |
[1:03:54] | Tackleberry, would you pleasestop doing that? | 塔贝利 你不要一直弄那个好吗 |
[1:04:00] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[1:04:03] | All right. | 好 好 |
[1:04:05] | Now, they’re gonnagive us anything we want. | 现在 他们一定会答应我们一切要求 |
[1:04:07] | So all we got to do is figure outthe fastest way to get to Dempsey’s boat. | 所以我们只要想办法以最快的速度到丹西的船上 |
[1:04:12] | – I’m thirsty, boss. – You got any booze around here? | – 我口渴了 老大 – 你这里有没有酒? |
[1:04:14] | – Certainly. The bar’s very well-stocked. – Thanks. | – 当然 酒吧内应有尽有 – 谢谢 |
[1:04:18] | There might still besome ice cream left in the freezer. | 冰箱里大概还有冰淇淋 |
[1:04:21] | Thanks. You’re really a good host. | 谢谢 你真会待客 |
[1:04:24] | You’re very welcome. | 你真客气 |
[1:04:30] | Do you mind? | 拜托好吗? |
[1:04:31] | Some of us are trying toplan our escape here. | 我们是要计划逃离这里呀 |
[1:04:34] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起 老大 |
[1:04:37] | We are definitely gonna needa boat at the harbor. | 我们需要在港口弄到船 |
[1:04:41] | And we’re definitely gonna needa fast car at the hotel back entrance. | 然后我们要在旅馆后门进入 |
[1:04:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:04:47] | With the roof so accessible,you’d be a fool not to ask for a helicopter. | 我们可以很容易到达屋顶 只有呆子不会想到要直升机 |
[1:04:53] | Helicopter? What a stupid idea! | 直升机? 真傻 |
[1:04:59] | No. He’s right. | 不 他说的对 |
[1:05:02] | We’d be a sitting duck in that car.The chopper is a great idea. | 在车上会被他们追击 直升机是个好主意 |
[1:05:08] | – We take the chopper to the harbor – And? | – 好 我们坐直升机到港口 – 然后呢? |
[1:05:11] | Then we switch to the boat! | 然后 然后我们上船 |
[1:05:15] | What? You don’t like the boat? | 怎么? 你不喜欢船是吗? |
[1:05:17] | – What? – What? | – 怎么? – 怎么? |
[1:05:19] | I have to go to the little boys’ room. | 我必须去下洗手间 |
[1:05:21] | No, this is a kidnapping!It’s not a kindergarten! | 不 这是绑架呀 这不是幼儿园 |
[1:05:26] | Boss, he did think of the helicopter. | 老大 直升机是他想到的 |
[1:05:29] | Yeah. Come on, boss. | 对 老大 行行好吧 |
[1:05:34] | All right, fine. | 好 好 |
[1:05:37] | But make it quick.Got a phone call to make here. | 但要快点 我们还要打电话 |
[1:05:40] | All right. | 好 好 |
[1:05:51] | All we can do nowis wait untiI we hear their demands. | 我们现在只能等他们的要求了 |
[1:05:55] | I’m afraid you’re right.All we can do now is wait. | 你大概对 现在只能等了 |
[1:06:01] | Would someone please wake Harris up? | 那个人把哈里斯叫醒好吗? |
[1:06:09] | He’s thinking. | 他在思考 |
[1:06:23] | Here we go, come on. Open up. Big aah. | 好 来 开口 张大一点 |
[1:06:35] | Would you please stop doing that? | 请你不要弄那个好吗? |
[1:06:38] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[1:06:41] | Incoming call for you, sir. | 内部电话 长官 |
[1:06:46] | – Hello. – All right. listen up. | – 哈罗 – 好 听着 注意听 |
[1:06:49] | I want a helicopter with piloton the roof of this hotel. | 我要一架带驾驶员的直升机到楼顶 |
[1:06:52] | And? | 然后呢? |
[1:06:53] | And I want a fast boatwaiting for me in the harbor. | 我再要一只快艇在港口等我 |
[1:06:58] | If all goes Well, I see no cops… | 如果一切顺利 我看不到有警察 |
[1:07:00] | I hand the old man back to youat the 12 – mile mark off Key West… | 只要我们到达国际水域后 我就会把老头子留在西钥匙岛 |
[1:07:03] | as soon as we’re safein internationaI waters. | 12里的标线附近 |
[1:07:08] | We want some proofthat Lassard is still alive. | 我们要求证拉萨德是否还活着 |
[1:07:13] | Your buddies want to talk to you. | 你的朋友找你讲话 |
[1:07:15] | – Hello? – Comdt. Lassard? | – 哈罗 – 拉萨德校长吗? |
[1:07:18] | Commissioner Hurst,how nice of you to call. | 哈斯特局长 你能打电话来真好 |
[1:07:21] | I do hope that you do your bestto rescue me. | 我真的希望你能尽一切力量救我 |
[1:07:24] | It’ll only make the whole thingall the more exciting. | 这样会更为刺激 |
[1:07:28] | Don’t worry, Uncle Eric,we’ll get you out of this. | 别担心 艾里克叔叔 我们会救你出来的 |
[1:07:30] | All right. He’s alive.How long, depends on you. | 他还活着 至于能活多久就要看你们如何做了 |
[1:07:40] | I think, in his own way,Lassard is telling us… | 我想拉萨德是在告诉我们 |
[1:07:43] | that he’d rather risk his own lifethan let those animaIs get away. | 他宁愿牺牲也不愿让那些人逃走 |
[1:07:47] | Brave man. | 真是个勇敢的人 |
[1:07:49] | Sir. I realize that this is your jurisdiction… | 长官 我知道这是你的权力 |
[1:07:53] | but if there’s going to be a rescue attempt,we’d like to volunteer. | 但如果需要有救援人员 我们自愿去 |
[1:07:59] | Commissioner Murdock,I couldn’t agree more. | 莫拉局长 我极为赞同 |
[1:08:01] | I think it is vitaI that the rescue teamknow Comdt. Lassard intimately. | 我认为救援人员一定要很熟悉拉萨德校长 |
[1:08:06] | I can vouch for the skillof these police officers. | 我可以为这些警官的能力作担保 |
[1:08:09] | After all, I trained them myself. | 毕竟是我亲自训练他们的 |
[1:08:12] | It must be the drugs. | 他一定是吃错药了 |
[1:08:15] | This is the floorwhere Lassard is being held hostage. | 好 这一层是拉萨德被劫持的地方 |
[1:08:18] | – Capt. Harris? – Yes? | – 哈里斯队长 – 什么事? |
[1:08:20] | All right, gentlemen.This is what I want you to do. | 好 各位 这就是我要你们做的 |
[1:08:23] | And you will do itexactly as I tell you to do it. | 你们必须完全照我的话做 |
[1:08:43] | You’ve tuned to Larvell Joneson the KWURST Radio. | 你现在是在收听的是KWURST电台 |
[1:08:46] | And, now, the love Doctor.I want you to come here, baby. | 我是”爱情博士” 来吧 宝贝 |
[1:08:52] | You and me, yeah. All the way. | 你和我 享受吧 |
[1:08:55] | Come on down. let’s get down, baby,because I need you. I love you. | 来吧! 宝贝 因为我需要你 |
[1:09:01] | That concludes our broadcast day. | 今天播音结束 |
[1:09:32] | How come I got the part with the steps? | 为什么我必须走楼梯上来? |
[1:09:34] | I offered you the vent. | 我给你路走了 |
[1:09:39] | No. | 不必了 |
[1:09:43] | let’s go. | 走 |
[1:09:48] | Nice, Kate. Watch this. | 漂亮 凯特 看招 |
[1:10:02] | A woman’s work is never done. | 女人总是忙不完 |
[1:10:04] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:10:43] | That went off without a hitch. | 你顺利进来了 |
[1:10:45] | Where is everybody? | 人都到哪里去了? |
[1:10:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:10:51] | The chopper’s here already. | 直升机来了 |
[1:10:52] | It wasn’t supposed to be here for an hour. | 一个小时之内不可能到的 |
[1:10:54] | – Someone must have changed the plans. – Yeah, Harris. | – 一定有人改变主意了 – 对 是哈里斯 |
[1:11:03] | Your plan was brilliant, sir! | 你的计划真棒 长官 |
[1:11:06] | Thank you, Proctor. | 谢谢你 普卡持 |
[1:11:08] | By giving those incompetentsthe diversionary part of this mission… | 我给那些没能力的人牵制计划 |
[1:11:12] | I’ve left the real rescueto the experienced officers… | 我把真正的救援计划交给有经验的警官 |
[1:11:16] | namely, moi. | 也就是 我 |
[1:11:19] | I will rescue Lassard,and I’ll get a promotion and a medal. | 我会救出拉萨德 然后升职 拿勋章 |
[1:11:31] | – Freeze! – Freeze! | – 别动 – 别动 |
[1:11:33] | – We’ve got you covered. This is the police. – Well done, Harris! | – 我们是警察 你们已被包围 – 干的好 哈里斯 |
[1:11:37] | It was my pleasure, sir.Now, everyone, drop your guns! | 这是我的荣幸 长官 每个人都把枪丢下 |
[1:11:41] | – Proctor, get down there and pick them up. – Yes, sir. | – 快 下去拿枪 – 是 长官 |
[1:11:44] | No, Proctor, no. Use the Ladder.The Ladder! | 不 不 普卡特 梯子 用梯子 |
[1:11:53] | All right! Come on, give it to me. | 好 好 来 人给我 |
[1:11:58] | That’s right. Hands up,or you’ve got one dead dork. | 对 手举起来 否则你死定了 |
[1:12:03] | Nice twist. They’re really going all outthis year, aren’t they? | 高潮起伏 今年他们全部出动了是不是? |
[1:12:08] | Get these guys to the chopper.All right, I’m going to my boat. | 带他们上直升机 我要到船那里去 |
[1:12:12] | Tell your people,I see one plane, one chopper, one boat… | 在我们和我的人会合之前 我如果看到一架飞机 |
[1:12:15] | before we reach our rendezvous,these guys are shark bait. You got it? | 直升机或一只船 这些人就会成为沙鱼饵了 明白吗? |
[1:12:33] | – Where’s Harris? – They kidnapped him, too. | – 哈里斯呢? – 也被绑架了 |
[1:12:39] | From now on, we do it our way. | 现在我们按照我们的方法行事 |
[1:12:48] | We’ll need some more information. | 我们需要更多情报 |
[1:12:53] | I don’t know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[1:12:55] | I see. I’ll tell you, partner… | 原来如此 我告诉你 兄弟 |
[1:12:59] | don’t tell me. Tell him. | 别对我说 你对他说 |
[1:13:06] | The boss said to wait here while he checked on the chopper. | 老大叫我们在这里等 他去看直升机来了没有 |
[1:13:09] | Then you guys showed up,and that’s all I know! | 后来你们就出现了 我只知道这些 |
[1:13:11] | I swear, I swear it. | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[1:13:15] | I’ll tell the others. | 我去告诉其他人 |
[1:13:16] | – Can I drop you somewhere? – No! | – 我是不是要把你丢在那? – 不 |
[1:13:24] | – I’m going down now. – Okay, boss. | – 我下去了 – 好 老大 |
[1:13:27] | You concentrate.Keep your hands on the wheel. | 你要专心 手不要离开方向盘 |
[1:13:30] | All right, boss. | 是 老大 |
[1:13:31] | All right. I’m coming down. | 好 下去了 |
[1:13:36] | That ended my first career. | 于是我的第一份工作就此结束 |
[1:13:38] | Then, when I was 12 years old… | 然后 我12岁时 |
[1:13:41] | I got a job as a boxboy at the A&P. | 我在AP找到了一份做服务员的工作 |
[1:13:45] | That was a very, very exciting time for me. | 那是非常 非常棒的一段时光 |
[1:13:48] | I had many, many interesting experiences. | 我有很多 很多有趣的经历 |
[1:13:53] | One day, as I wasstacking canned vegetables… | 有一天 我在整理瓶装青菜时 |
[1:13:57] | I think it was petit pois. No, creamed corn… | 我想那是没用的东西 不 是乳油玉米 |
[1:14:01] | or was it, maybe, succotash? | 或是豆煮玉米 |
[1:14:05] | I can’t quite remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:14:07] | Excuse me. Is there any possibility… | 对不起 有没有可能 |
[1:14:11] | that I could be held hostage by myself? | 我自己做我自己的人质? |
[1:14:14] | Outside would be fine.I don’t mind the breeze. | 我想到外面 我不怕吹风 |
[1:14:17] | What’s the matter?You’re not enjoying yourself here? | 怎么了? 你不喜欢这里吗? |
[1:14:21] | Don’t you worry your pretty little head.You’ll be out of misery in no time. | 你不必担心你的头痛了 过一会就没这痛苦了 |
[1:14:25] | Wait a minute. What do you mean? | 等一下 你这是什么意思? |
[1:14:28] | My boss’ boat is waiting for me. | 我老板的船在等我 |
[1:14:30] | As soon as we meet up with him,I’m gonna sink this baby… | 我和他会合后 就会把这只宝贝弄沉 |
[1:14:33] | with you in it. | 让你一起沉下去 |
[1:14:34] | You’ll never get away with this,you two – bit, fiIthy scum! | 你逃不掉的 你这下流王八 |
[1:14:38] | – What did he call me? – Scum. | – 他叫我什么? – 王八 |
[1:14:42] | Perhaps you’d like to leave now. Mouse. | 也许你现在就想走 老鼠 |
[1:14:47] | About that “fiIthy scum ” comment… | 我说的那”王八”只是 |
[1:14:50] | Shut up, shark bait. | 住嘴 沙鱼饵 |
[1:14:53] | – Shark bait? – Shut up. | – 沙鱼饵? – 住嘴 |
[1:14:56] | What strategy. | 真是个好策略 |
[1:14:58] | Are you quite sure we didn’t meetat the Toronto Convention in ’76? | 你确定我们没在76年的多伦多会议上见过面吗? |
[1:15:02] | You are one nutty old man. | 你真是个老疯于 |
[1:15:07] | Sug’, how’s it going? | 小唐 如何了? |
[1:15:09] | We’re getting pretty close, boss. | 我们快到了 老大 |
[1:15:11] | Boss, Mr. Dempsey should beplenty proud of you. | 老大 丹西先生定会为你感到骄傲的 |
[1:15:15] | You got the diamonds back. You did it. | 你把钻石拿回来了 你办到了 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah. | 是呀! |
[1:15:22] | I did it. | 我办到了 |
[1:15:56] | – Throw the line. – Got it. | – 丢绳子 – 知道了 |
[1:16:00] | Mr. Dempsey, your merchandise, sir. | 丹西先生 你的货 先生 |
[1:16:05] | You’re a good man, Tony. | 你很不错 东尼 |
[1:16:07] | Finish your business first. Then bringthe diamonds and let’s get out of here. | 先把事办完 然后钻石拿来 之后我们就离开 |
[1:16:11] | Mr. Dempsey… | 丹西先生 |
[1:16:15] | the dork, I don’t mind, but the old man…. | 我不在乎那个王八 但是那个老头子 |
[1:16:19] | No witnesses. | 不要留下证人 |
[1:16:22] | – Don’t disappoint me again. – Yes, sir. | – 不要再让我失望 – 是 |
[1:16:26] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[1:16:37] | Sorry, Mouse, he wouldn’t go for it. | 对不起! 他不愿意 |
[1:16:40] | Excuse me. Could I say something? | 对不起 我能说句话吗? |
[1:16:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:16:45] | Don’t kill me. | 不要杀我 |
[1:16:47] | I won’t tell on your gang.I won’t say a word. You can trust me. | 我不会告发你们 都不会说 你可以信任我的 |
[1:16:53] | I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do,I’ll shoot you second. | 我告诉你我要如何做 我第二个杀你 |
[1:16:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:17:01] | I just want to say thatthis has been a splendid kidnapping. | 我要说这真是个很棒的绑架 |
[1:17:06] | Thank you. Thank you very much.I really appreciate that. | 谢谢 多谢你 我很感激 |
[1:17:10] | I mean this from the bottom of my heart:You have been one outstanding hostage. | 我也要真心诚意的说 你是我最杰出的人质 |
[1:17:15] | My pleasure. | 真是荣幸 |
[1:17:17] | No, I mean it. Now, I got to kill you. | 我说的是真的 现在我必须杀你了 |
[1:17:20] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[1:17:21] | Nothing personal. Just business. | 并不是要针对你 我是公事公办 |
[1:17:29] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音? |
[1:17:35] | Take care of them. | 收拾他们 |
[1:17:36] | Out of my way, dirtbag! | 让开 混蛋 |
[1:17:44] | Tony, you and Sugartake the weenie for a hostage. | 好 你和小唐劫持这个怕死鬼 |
[1:17:47] | I got the old man. Come on! | 我劫持这老头子 走 |
[1:17:53] | This way, come on! Hurry up! | 往这里 过来 快点 |
[1:17:58] | Get him! Take him out! | 快收拾他 |
[1:18:13] | Now, which one of you guyswas resisting arrest? | 好 你们谁想拒捕? |
[1:18:16] | – Not me. – Me, either. | – 我不想 – 我也不要 |
[1:18:23] | Come on, Tackleberry,we need some help! | 快 塔见利 快来帮忙 |
[1:18:29] | Up ahead, Hightower! | 前进 高塔 |
[1:18:38] | Keep it steady! Get ready to jump! | 稳一点 摩斯 准备跳 |
[1:18:41] | Okay, go! | 好 |
[1:18:43] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[1:18:45] | Where the hell have you been?What took you so long? | 你去哪儿了? 怎么现在才来? |
[1:18:48] | I had to change clothes! | 我必须换件衣服 |
[1:18:50] | Where’d you get those funny-looking clothes? | 这可笑的衣服你从那拿来的? |
[1:18:58] | Wonderful! | 太好了 |
[1:19:30] | Dispatch all units. Maintain your positionsuntil told otherwise. | 所有单位在原位 等侯通知 |
[1:19:37] | Over that way. Steady. You got it. | 往那里 稳住 到了 |
[1:19:40] | Bombs away! | 投弹 |
[1:19:43] | Here I come! Geronimo! | 我来了 |
[1:20:34] | – Faster! – I’m going as fast as I can! | – 快一点 – 我已经尽最大可能快了 |
[1:20:41] | You’re in trouble now. It’s a dead end. | 你麻烦大了 那边没有路 |
[1:20:44] | look out, old man! | 小心,老头子 |
[1:20:51] | Well done! | 漂亮! |
[1:20:54] | look out! | 小心 |
[1:20:59] | All right! | 爽! |
[1:21:31] | They probably think they got us! | 他们以为他们快找到我们了 |
[1:21:35] | I think we got them! | 我们快找到他们了 |
[1:21:37] | There’s no way out. | 没有出路了 |
[1:21:39] | – They think there’s no way out! – look out, here he comes. | – 他们觉得没有出路了 – 小心 他来了 |
[1:21:48] | – Well done! – It’s nothing. | – 漂亮! – 这不算什么 |
[1:21:52] | let’s get him! | 快去抓他们 |
[1:21:59] | – Capt. Harris. – Sergeant. | – 哈里斯队长 – 警探 |
[1:22:02] | I was locked in here during the fighting. | 在打斗时我被锁在这里 |
[1:22:04] | – Carry on. – Yes, sir! | – 继续动作 – 是 |
[1:22:06] | Move it. let’s get these felons tied upand into police custody. | 快 快点 我们把犯人绑起来关进警监 |
[1:22:11] | Proctor! Where is Proctor? | 普卡特 普卡特在那里? |
[1:22:15] | I’m coming, sir! | 我来了! 长官 |
[1:22:18] | – Here I come! – Proctor. | – 我来了 – 普卡特 |
[1:22:23] | I did that. I’m sorry, sir, my fault! | 是我弄的 对不起 长官 我的错 |
[1:22:31] | It didn’t hurt. Didn’t hurt. | 我不痛 |
[1:22:35] | Don’t just stand there. Get me out of here! | 别在那里看笑话 拉我上去 |
[1:22:39] | Move it! | 快点 快点 |
[1:22:43] | look out, gator! | 小心,鳄鱼 |
[1:22:54] | That gator better watch out. | 那鳄鱼有苦头吃了 |
[1:22:59] | Roll him over, Hightower! | 翻 翻 高塔 |
[1:23:16] | No! | 不! |
[1:23:21] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[1:23:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:50] | Stay where you are. I still got the old man. | 别乱来 老头子还在我手上 |
[1:23:53] | – Uncle Eric, are you all right? – This is awesome! | – 艾里克叔叔 你还好吧? – 太好了 |
[1:23:56] | It’s the best procedure demonstrationin history! | 这是有史以来最棒的演习 |
[1:23:59] | Uncle Eric, those are real crooks. | 艾里克叔叔 他们是真匪徒 |
[1:24:04] | In that case…. | 那这样的话 |
[1:24:10] | Nothing personal. Just business. | 我不是针对你 公事公办 |
[1:24:18] | After capturingthe Ma-Ankh-Ee diamond thieves… | 在这些警官抓到麦安基 |
[1:24:23] | and bringing them to justice… | 并将之绳之以法之后 |
[1:24:25] | these officers have been citedfor medals of honor… | 他们将获颂迈阿密 |
[1:24:29] | by the city of Miami. | 城市勋章 |
[1:24:39] | In addition, one officer selflessly… | 另外 一位警官冒着生命危险 |
[1:24:43] | and at the risk of his life… | 把哈里斯队长 |
[1:24:45] | saved Captain Harris from certain death. | 从死亡中救出 |
[1:24:48] | He is Sgt. Moses Hightower. | 他就是摩西高塔警员 |
[1:24:57] | let them have their little moment.We know who will have the Last Laugh. | 先让他们尝点甜头 我们才会笑到最后 |
[1:25:01] | Yes, we do, Comdt. Harris. | 对 我们知道 哈里斯校长 |
[1:25:05] | For his remarkable record… | 由于他的绩效卓著 |
[1:25:08] | this department is proudto promote Sergeant Hightower… | 本局决定晋升高塔干员 |
[1:25:12] | to it. Hightower! | 成为高塔队长 |
[1:25:17] | I think it is fitting that it. Hightower… | 我想由高塔队长所救的人的手中 |
[1:25:21] | receive his bars from the very officerwhose life he saved: | 接下队长阶章是最合适的 |
[1:25:26] | Capt. Harris. | 哈里斯队长 |
[1:25:33] | You dork. | 你这个王八 |
[1:25:51] | Congratulations, Lt. Hightower! | 恭喜你 高塔队长 |
[1:26:00] | It has been a great, great pleasure… | 我很荣幸能 |
[1:26:04] | serving you as commandantof this Academy. | 担任本校的校长 |
[1:26:07] | I’ll miss you all. FareWell. | 我会想念各位的 再会 |
[1:26:10] | Godspeed, and thank you. | 祝各位一帆风顺 谢谢 |
[1:26:21] | Nothing could please me morethan what I am about to say. | 没有什么比我接下来要说的更让我高兴 |
[1:26:26] | The Governor and lwish that Eric Lassard… | 州长和我希望艾里克.拉萨德 |
[1:26:29] | continue as commandantof this Academy… | 继续担任本校的校长 |
[1:26:32] | until such time as he sees fitto retire himself. | 直到他自己认为该退休为止 |
[1:26:49] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |