Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Police Academy 4 Citizens on Patrol(警察学院04)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Police Academy 4 Citizens on Patrol(警察学院04)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:警察学院04
英文名称:Police Academy 4 Citizens on Patrol
年代:1987

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] Take it, brother. 接着来 哥们
[01:57] Let me break you. 打倒你!
[02:02] Man, that was funky. 嗨 这真可怕!
[03:05] – Fore! – Well, I guess the meeting’s started. – 前面注意! – 噢 我猜会议已经开始了
[03:10] – Howdy, sir? – Mahoney! Jones! – 您好 长官! – 马霍尼! 琼斯!
[03:14] Thank you, Sweetchuck. 谢谢 斯威特查克
[03:17] I’ve had the most wonderful newsabout my new program. 关于我的新计划我得到了极棒极棒的消息
[03:26] – What new program is that, sir? – My citizens on patrol. – 长官 是什么新计划? – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划
[03:30] I call it C.O.P. for short. 简单点 我叫它”全民警察”
[03:32] Has a nice policey ring to it,don’t you think? 不错的警察团体 你们说呢?
[03:34] What is C.O.P., sir? 什么是”全民警察” 长官?
[03:39] What is the most frustrating thingabout police work? 警察工作最让人感到灰心丧气的是什么?
[03:42] – Not being able to carry hand grenades. – Separate locker rooms, sir. – 不给配备手榴弹 – 隔离室 长官
[03:45] Icky blue uniforms. 令人作呕的蓝制服
[03:47] I always thoughtthat the most frustrating thing was that… 我一直认为最让人泄气的事情是…
[03:50] we couldn’t be everywhere at onceto solve every crime. 我们不能立刻赶到所有的犯罪现场去解决所有的犯罪
[03:53] So the public ends upthinking of us as enemies. 所以最终公众会把我们当作敌人
[03:57] Wouldn’t it be wonderfulif we could all be friends? 如果他们能把我们所有人都看作朋友该有多好啊!
[04:01] Officer Mahoney, please come in. 啊 马霍尼警官 请进来
[04:04] Have some lemonade. I love lemonade. 来点柠檬水 我喜欢喝柠檬水
[04:07] – Not too tart, not – – – Too sweet, just good. – 别太酸了 别… – …太甜了 嗯 不错
[04:17] So C.O.P. isa community action program, sir. 所以”全民警察”是一项社会行动计划 长官
[04:20] – Like Neighborhood Watch? – More. Much more! – 就象邻里监督组织? – 更强! 更棒!
[04:25] We show the community that we care. 我们向公众显示我们的关心
[04:27] We train volunteers in crime detection,in first – aid and…. 我们训练志愿者们如何进行犯罪侦查如何进行急救 还有、还有…
[04:32] – And it’s a great idea, sir. – But we need citizen support. – 还有这是个不错的主意 长官 – 但我们需要公众的支持
[04:36] With all this neighborhood crime,I’m sure you’ll get it. 周边的犯罪活动会让您得到他们的支持的
[04:39] – Fore! – Right. What if we were to…. – 前面注意! – 没错 如果我们…
[04:43] What was that? 如果什么?
[04:45] I believe brother Sweetchuckis suggesting… 我相信斯威特查克兄弟想建议…
[04:48] we recruit in our old neighborhood. 我们在我们附近招募新兵
[04:50] Excellent. We have the full supportof the Mayor… 好主意! 我们有市长的全力支持…
[04:53] and best of all, the Governor of the statewants me to unveil the program… 最棒的是 州长希望我下月…
[04:57] at the end ofthe International Police Seminar… 在英国举行的国际警察大会的最后…
[05:01] next month in England. 把这一计划公诸于众
[05:03] While I attend the seminar… 在我参会的时候…
[05:05] you, my good friends… 你们 我的好朋友们…
[05:08] will put C.O.P. into action. 将把”全民警察”计划付诸实施
[05:11] It will change community relationsall around the world. 这将改善全世界的警民关系
[05:16] The Lassard Method. 拉萨方法
[05:19] It rolls nicely off the tongue,don’t you think? 听起来不错 是吧?
[05:22] Hi! What did I miss? 嗨 我错过了什么?
[05:30] Hi. 嗨
[05:45] Capt. Harris,Police Commissioner Hurst is here. 哈里斯上尉 赫斯特委员来了
[05:48] You want to see him? 您想见他吗?
[05:49] No. Send him packing. 不 把他赶走
[05:53] Yes, sir. 是 长官!
[05:54] – Proctor! – Yes, sir? – 学监! – 什么事 长官?
[05:56] Send the Commissioner in immediately. 立即把他请进来
[05:59] – I thought you said to send him packing. – Immediately! – 我想您说要把他赶走 – 马上!
[06:02] Yes, sir. 是 长官!
[06:05] Nincompoop. 没用的东西
[06:08] Commissioner. 委员
[06:11] – You have a problem, Capt. Harris? – Yes, sir. – 你有问题 哈里斯上尉? – 是的 长官
[06:14] Commissioner, I am extremely concernedwith this memorandum from Lassard… 委员先生 我对这张从拉萨那里来的传单非常关心…
[06:19] about his C.O.P. program. 关于他的”全民警察”计划
[06:23] Citizens doing police work?An asinine idea. 让市民去做警察工作? 多蠢的想法
[06:27] If this goes through, no policeman’s job,no policeman’s paycheck, will be safe. 如果这被通过 警察的工作、薪水都将没有保证
[06:32] Are you through, Captain? 你是不是不想干了?
[06:33] The Governor of this state thinksthat this program is absolutely brilliant. 州长认为这个计划非常的有创意
[06:39] So until he changes his mind,that’s what you and I think, too. 如果他改变主意我就会同意你的看法
[06:43] Agreed? 没意见吧?
[06:45] – Yes, sir. – Good. – 没有 长官 – 很好
[06:54] You were right.You should have sent him packing. 您一开始很英明您真应该把他赶走
[06:56] I don’t give a damnwhat the Governor or the Mayor thinks. 我才不在乎州长跟市长会怎么想
[07:00] Lassard’s program is a mistake… 拉萨的计划是个错误…
[07:04] and anyone who thinks otherwiseis wrong. 任何同意他的想法都是错的
[07:09] Pure and simple. 完全错误
[07:11] Don’t touch those! 别碰它!
[07:13] Don’t you ever touch my ballswithout asking! 我看你再敢不经我允许就碰我的球!
[07:33] You’re gonna have to leave.I’ll call the police. I mean it. 请你离开这我会报警! 我是认真的
[07:37] Okay, I’m going. I’m out of here. 行、行 我这就走 离开这
[07:41] Wait a minute. I am the police. 等会儿 我就是警察
[07:44] – No, you’re not. – That’s me. I’m here to speak about C.O.P. – 不 你不是 – 我是 我来这想谈一下”全民警察”计划
[07:52] I’m sorry. I didn’t….Without the uniform on – – 抱歉 我没有…没有警服…
[07:55] Regular human clothesmake people more comfortable. 便装会使公民感觉更舒服
[08:00] Hi, ladies. Let’s do some poetry! 嗨 女士们 我们来作诗吧!
[08:12] I got to go to my in – laws’for dinner tonight. 我今晚得去丈人家吃晚饭
[08:16] You want to come? 你想来吗?
[08:19] Officer Hightower,I’m here to join the new C.O.P. Program. 高塔警官 我来参加”全民警察”计划
[08:23] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[08:24] Yeah, you used tobounce me on your knee. 认识 你曾让我坐在你的腿上玩
[08:27] – I did? – Yeah. Little Tommy Conklin. – 我有过吗? – 当然! 小汤米·康克林
[08:29] – But now they call me House. – Tommy Conklin. – 但现在他们叫我大房子 – 汤米·康克林
[08:34] Sure. Welcome aboard.You can register right over there. 想起来了 欢迎你你可以到那边去登记
[08:51] “Blind mouth that scare themselves “惊恐的人儿啊紧闭了双唇
[08:56] “know how to hold a sheep – hook “除了一根牧羊杖啊
[09:00] “Or have learned aught else at least “他一无所有
[09:04] “that to the faithful Herdsmansart belongs! “ “这就是忠诚的牧羊人生命的——归宿”
[09:20] That was exciting. 喔 真振奋人心!
[09:22] We have an Officer Zed,who’s here to tell us… 下面泽得警官将向我们宣布…
[09:25] a little bit about a new police program.So won’t you…. 一项新的警界计划请…
[09:33] Thank you very much. 非、非常感谢
[09:37] I’m sorry.I’m an emotional, sensitive guy… 对不起我是一个很情绪化而且敏感的人…
[09:42] and that part about the sheep – hookjust tore my heart right out. 牧羊杖那部分把我的心完全撕碎了
[09:47] I have my own poemthat I prepared for you today. 我今天也准备了一首诗
[09:50] “Gene, Gene made a machine… “吉恩、吉恩造了台机器…
[09:54] “and Joe, Joe made it go. “乔、乔使它转起…
[09:56] “l blew a fartand blew the whole damn thing apart.” “我放了个屁一个把它们全震烂的屁”
[10:03] What is he saying? 他在说什么?
[10:07] I didn’t write it. 我没把它写下来
[10:09] Okay, I’d like to talk to youabout what we’re here for… 好吧 我现在想告诉你们我来这里的目的…
[10:13] and that’s for me to pitchthe new C.O.P. program to you. 把”全民警察”计划扔给你们
[10:16] Perhaps a few of you ladiesmight be interested in it. 可能你们中的一些人会对些感兴趣
[10:21] So the bartender asked the organ grinder,”Hey, does your monkey sing any opera?” 于是酒吧招待问街头的手风琴师”嘿 你的猴子能唱歌剧吗? “
[10:26] And I said, “Nope. 我说:”不
[10:28] “But if you hit me on the head,I’ll sing Yankee Doodle. “ “但如果你在我的脑袋上来一拳我会给你唱《美国傻瓜》”
[10:38] It’s so nice to have my familyall back together again. 噢 一家人团聚在一起真棒!
[10:45] – Can you pass the lettuce, Pop? – Sure, honey. Here you go. – 爸爸 能把生菜给我递过来吗? – 当然 宝贝儿 给你
[10:49] – Thanks, Pop. – You’re welcome. Hey, listen… – 谢谢 爸爸 – 别客气 嘿 听着…
[10:51] did I tell you I’m gonna jointhat Citizen On Patrol thing? 我跟你们说我要参加”全民警察”计划了吗?
[10:54] That would be a great idea.I’d be proud to have you at the precinct. 太棒了!我会为此地有你而骄傲的
[10:58] I’ll take some more greens, Bud. 我要再来点蔬菜 巴德
[11:00] – Dad. – Yeah? – 爸爸 – 什么事?
[11:02] I don’t think you should sign up.There are already three of us on the force. 我觉得你不该去我们家已经有三个警察了
[11:06] – It’s going to look like favoritism. – That’s not it. – 会有人认为这是徇私不会的
[11:10] That’s not it at all. You just don’t thinkI’m fast enough anymore, do you? 一点也不会你觉得我不再敏捷了 是吗?
[11:18] I don’t think that’s it, do you, Tack? 一点都不 对吧 塔克?
[11:20] It has nothing to do with being fast.Now, that was fast. 这跟敏捷没关系这才是
[11:26] You know, that was fast. 嗯 不错
[11:30] But that’s hard. 但这招更酷
[11:35] Excuse me. 过一下
[11:38] I think Bud hurt Pop’s feelings. 我觉得巴德伤了爸爸的感情
[11:50] Oh, you two. 噢 你们俩
[11:57] Oh, well, who wants pie? 噢 谁想要派?
[12:05] – I was just trying to help. – You hurt my arm. – 我只是想帮你一下 – 你伤了我的胳膊
[12:08] – I’ll hand the rest out. Hi. – Hi. – 我会把剩下的发出去 嗨 – 嗨
[12:10] Could I interest youin the new citizens program? 您对我们新的”全民警察”计划感兴趣吗?
[12:14] – No, I don’t think so. – No, thanks. – 不 一点也不 – 噢 谢谢
[12:16] – We’ll take the stairs. – Thanks, just the same. – 我们走楼梯 – 谢谢
[12:18] Excuse me! 等一下!
[12:21] Would you be interestedin the new citizens program? 您对我们新的”全民警察”计划感兴趣吗?
[12:25] – Yes, in fact, we didn’t hear you right. – Sure, here. – 是的 事实上 刚才我们没听清 – 很好 拿着
[12:30] – Why don’t you hand the rest of them out? – Thank you very much. Goodbye, sir. – 你们为什么不把这些传单分发一下? – 非常感谢 再见 先生
[12:39] – Arnie, where are you going? – Home. I got a boatload of stuff to do. – 阿尼 哪去? – 回家 我有一筐的事情要做
[12:43] I got a term paper due tomorrow,and a history test. 我明天必须写完学期报告 还要考历史
[12:46] I got to help my father clean the cellar,and I have to do the dishes tonight. 我要帮我爸爸打扫酒窖 晚上还要洗碗
[12:51] What are you doing? 你什么事?
[12:52] – I’ll get the guys and hang out at the mall. – Let’s go. – 我想去购物中心那边找那些家伙 – 走
[13:01] I thought I told you guys,no skateboarding in my district. 我想我跟你们说过 我的地盘上不许玩滑板
[13:04] This isn’t skateboarding, Sergeant.This is carrying skateboards. 我没有玩滑板 警官 我只是拿着滑板
[13:12] This is skateboarding. 这才是玩滑板
[14:36] – We got to check this out, you guys. – Take it easy. – 我们去那看看 – 慢走
[14:39] We’ll see you later. 再见
[14:49] I’ll see you later.I want to check out these guys. 再见我想看会这些家伙表演
[14:51] All right, I’ll be back. 好的 我一会儿回来
[15:13] Hey, Sarge, look at that. 嘿 军士 看那
[15:15] Kyle, that skateboard punk. Let’s nail him. 凯尔 那个玩滑板的小阿飞 盯住他
[15:19] Boy, you sure give them a hard time. 嘿 你会让他们有的瞧的
[15:21] Yeah. Fun, isn’t it? 当然 很有趣吧?
[15:30] You don’t listen, do you, Kyle? 你不听话 是不是 凯尔?
[15:33] I was shoppingfor Capt. Harris’ birthday present. 我在为哈里斯上尉买生日礼物
[15:35] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 真的? – 真的
[15:37] Shop somewhere else. 换个地方买去
[15:40] Your Honor…. 法官…
[15:44] Here, Judge. Stop him! Hold up! 您的 法官 抓住他! 拦住他!
[15:47] Excuse me, pardon me.Excuse me, my fault. 对不起 对不起 让一下对不起 我的错
[15:51] – Watch it! – Stop! Stop that skateboarder! Hold it! – 当心! – 站住! 拦住那个玩滑板的! 别让他走!
[15:57] I can do that, that handstand stuff. 我也能这样 头朝下
[16:00] I just hate itwhen the change falls out of my pocket. 我恨倒立零钱会从我的兜里掉出来
[16:06] Hey, man,I think these guys want to talk to you. 嘿 那个人想跟你说话
[16:12] Hold it! 拦住他!
[16:14] Capt. Harris will hear about this! 我会告诉哈里斯上尉的!
[16:41] Come. 进来
[16:43] – Sir. – Copeland, what the hell happened to you? – 长官 – 科普兰 出什么事了?
[16:46] Some skateboard punksstarted a riot at the mall. 一些玩滑板的小阿飞在商业街制造混乱
[16:49] Bring them in here. 把他们带来
[16:51] – They got away. – They got away? – 他们跑了 – 跑了?
[16:53] – I did the best I could, sir. – It wasn’t enough, was it, Copeland? – 我尽全力了 长官 – 这不够 知道吗 科普兰!
[16:58] – No, sir. – I’ll handle these punks personally. – 知道 长官 – 我来亲手解决一下这些小流氓
[17:01] – Yes, sir. – I want three patrol cars… – 是 长官 – 我要三辆警车…
[17:03] dissecting the neighborhood.Copeland, my hat! 把这片儿管住科普兰 我的帽子!
[17:05] – Yes, sir. – You, radio – alert all motorcycle units. – 是 长官 – 你 呼叫所有的摩托骑警
[17:08] I want a chopper in the air.Spot these boys on the ground. 我要你们撒开大网把那些小兔崽子们当场抓住!
[17:11] Proctor, ride with me. 学监 跟着我
[17:12] – Now, Proctor, move it! – Coming, sir. – 动起来 快! – 来了 长官
[17:21] Be right there! 马上来!
[17:30] There they go! 他们往那边走了!
[17:32] Back it up. Quiet! 倒车 小声点!
[17:35] I said quiet, dickhead. 我说了 小声点 白痴!
[17:40] We’ve got them now. 我们就要把他们抓住了
[17:54] I know they came in here. 我知道他们来过这
[18:10] Unit 6 to Capt. Harris.We’ve got them at the end of the alley. 6号车呼叫哈里斯上尉我们在小巷一端发现他们
[18:13] I got you now! 抓住你们了!
[18:15] You hold them right there. We’re coming. 控制住他们 我们马上到
[18:21] Copeland, have you got them? 科普兰 抓住他们了吗?
[18:23] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.I’m Carey Mahoney of the Police Academy. 女士们先生们 晚上好!我是警察学校的凯瑞·马霍尼
[18:28] Thank you. Thank you very much.Please. Thank you. You’re too kind. 谢谢 非常感谢 真是太感谢了 你们真热情
[18:39] It’s Harris. Haul ass. Go. 是哈里斯 还有他的笨帮手 快!
[18:48] I got you, you little punks. 我要抓住你们 你们这些小阿飞
[18:51] Freeze, you little hoodlums.Get your hands off my ass, Proctor. 不许动 你们两个小流氓!把你的手从我的屁股上拿开!
[18:56] Get away, Proctor. 滚开 学监!
[19:13] No. Don’t shake the fence. 不! 别摇栅栏!
[19:22] Oh, shit. No! 噢 混蛋! 不!
[19:29] The purpose of this program… 这项计划的目的…
[19:31] is to develop a better working relationshipbetween us, the police… 是为了形成更好的工作关系 在我们警方与…
[19:36] When he says, “Okay, boys and girls,”we’re all gonna…. 当他说到”好了 姑娘们、小伙们”的时候我们就…
[19:41] …and you, the community. …与你们 社会公民之间
[19:46] Stop! Stop right there! 停下! 停下! 给我停下!
[19:53] You see, the great thing is, this is a first. 而且最重要的是 这是前所未有的
[19:56] The Police Academy has offered to trainyou citizens to better protect yourselves. 警察学校负责对你们的培训使得你们能更好地保护自己
[20:00] – You’ll be trendsetters. – Do we get to pack heat? – 你们会成为领导新潮的人 – 我们会有枪吗?
[20:03] Heat – – 枪——
[20:11] Stop those little punks! Stop them! 抓住那些小流氓! 抓住他们!
[20:16] You’re under arrest! 你们被捕了
[20:22] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[20:24] Who’s laughing now, you little twits? 谁笑呢? 你们两个傻瓜!
[20:27] And your clothes make me want to puke.I’ll tell you that right now. 你们的衣服让我恶心!我会马上让你们明白明白
[20:30] – Capt. Harris! – Well, well, Mahoney. – 哈里斯上尉! – 噢 噢 是马霍尼
[20:34] – It’s been a long time, sir. – So it has. – 好久不见 长官 – 可不是
[20:37] Well, Motormouth Jones. 还有快嘴琼斯
[20:40] Anyone ever tell youyou’ve got a great tailor, sir? 有人向您说过您的裁缝很棒吗 长官?
[20:43] I mentioned that just last week. 我上周就说过
[20:45] Has anyone told you, Mahoney,that you’re still a little pissant? 马霍尼 有人对你说过你还是个尿裤子的小屁孩儿吗?
[20:50] – No one whose opinion matters, sir. – What did Arnie and Kyle do? – 别人的看法无关紧要 长官 – 阿尼和凯尔做了什么?
[20:54] You know those clowns?I should have figured. 你认识这两个小丑? 我早该猜到
[20:58] Your little pals wrecked a police car,destroyed a shopping mall… 你的两个小朋友毁了一辆警车还有购物中心…
[21:03] harassed citizens, resisted arrest. 骚扰公众 还使劲反抗
[21:05] Go easy, Captain. They’re just wacky kids. 放松点 上尉 他们只是些疯疯颠颠的小孩儿
[21:08] We’ll see how those wacky kidslike it in jail. 哼 我们倒要看看他们在监狱里还怎么疯疯颠颠
[21:14] In all my years on the bench,I have seen all sorts of public disorder. 我在这个位置上这么多年见过各式各样的扰乱公共罪
[21:18] Young people must learn to conform… 年轻人应该学会如何去遵守…
[21:20] to the standards and lawsof civilized society. 文明社会的规范与法律
[21:24] In reviewing the testimonyand taking into account… 根据证词 再考虑到…
[21:27] your disregardfor public and private property… 你们对于公共与私人财产的漠视…
[21:31] I can reach only one decision: 我只能出一个结论:
[21:36] Guilty as hell. 罪恶滔天!
[21:40] You flushed me down the toilet! 你! 你想把我毁掉!
[21:44] Before you pass sentence – – 在你们被宣判之前…
[21:45] They’re gonna send me to jail,and some fat, hairy guy is gonna – – 他们想把我送进监狱!然后那些肥胖的、浑身是毛的家伙就要…
[21:48] – May I approach the bench, Your Honor? – Yes, Sergeant. – 我能到台前跟您说几句话吗 法官大人? – 可以 中士
[21:52] Sir, do we want to expose these boys,these children to a prison environment? 法官大人 我们真的要把这些孩子送到监狱里吗?
[21:57] – Yes. – May I run my own court, Captain? – 是的 – 上尉 能不能让我管理自己的法庭?
[22:00] – You’ve got a better idea? – Yes, I do, sir. – 你有更好的主意吗? – 是的 法官大人
[22:03] Comdt. Lassard has initiateda new community relations program. 拉萨指挥官发起了一项新的公共关系计划
[22:06] Why not assign these kids… 为什么不让这些孩子…
[22:08] to that programas a form of alternate sentencing? 通过参加这项计划而替代受刑呢?
[22:11] – That’s ridiculous! – I’ll be the judge of that. – 这太荒唐了! – 我会判定的
[22:14] I…. Excuse me. 我…打扰一下
[22:17] I like the sound of thiscommunity relations gig. 我对这项计划很有兴趣
[22:21] Milt Butterworth,defender of the common man. 我是米尔特·巴特尔沃斯 普通人的辩护律师
[22:24] Your Honor, look at this list of complaints. 法官大人 看看控诉清单吧!
[22:28] And I quote you directly, sir, when I say – – 让我直接来引用您的话说就是…
[22:43] Gee, sir, I thought you only gotcontempt of court for opening your mouth. 嘿 长官 我觉得你一张嘴就是在蔑视法庭
[22:50] Mahoney, I’m warning you. 马霍尼 我警告你
[22:52] You keep Lassard’s C.O.Psout of my precinct. 在我的地盘上别想实行拉萨的计划
[22:55] You don’t understandwhat I’m trying to do. 长官 您不明白我所要做的
[22:57] I understandexactly what you’re trying to do. 我清楚得很
[23:00] Just keep them out,especially these two little buttwads. 把他们赶出去 尤其是这两个小混蛋
[23:04] Excuse me, sir,but you’re not planning to attack us… 对不起 先生 您不是要…
[23:06] with any more of your bodily functions,are you? 打我们吧 啊?
[23:11] You just make surethat we never meet again. Ever. 你只要明白 我们永远不会再见面了 永远
[23:17] You know, with those two idiotsin Lassard’s program, it’ll never work. 知道吗 有了这两个家伙拉萨的计划永远也不会成功的
[23:48] Excuse me, sir. 对不起 先生
[23:50] We’re looking for a Mrs. Feldman. 我们想找一位叫费尔德曼的女士
[23:52] – Do you know her? – Yes. – 您知道这个人吗? – 知道
[24:02] Excuse me, ma’am.Do you know a Mrs. Lois – – 对不起 女士您认识罗依斯女士吗?
[24:05] – Where can we find Lois Feldman, please? – There. – 请问我们在哪可以找到罗依斯·费尔德曼? – 那儿
[24:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:17] Mrs. Feldman? 费尔德曼女士?
[24:18] – Who’s asking? – Police. – 是谁? – 警察
[24:21] Is it about those damn library books? 是关于那些该死的图书馆的书吗?
[24:25] We’re following up on your allegedinterest in the Citizens On Patrol program. 我们是来跟您谈关于”全民警察”计划的
[24:30] Then I’m Mrs. Feldman. Come on in. 那我就是费尔德曼女士了 请进
[24:35] Callahan, cover your rear. 卡拉汉 小心你的屁股
[24:49] I admire your taste. 您的品味真让人钦佩!
[24:51] Yes, well, I do all my own decorating. 噢 这都是我自己布置的
[24:56] You have a talent for it, ma’am. 您在这方面很有天赋 女士
[24:58] I’ll be with you in a moment, Sarge. 我一会儿就来 警官
[25:01] Perhaps you’d like to discussthe program first, ma’am. 也许您愿意先谈一下这项计划 女士
[25:04] What’s to discuss? 还有什么可谈的?
[25:06] Think I want to hang out hereand listen to arteries hardening? 你觉得我会呆在这任凭动脉硬化吗?
[25:10] Where did I put that bulletproof vest? 我把防弹背心放哪儿了?
[25:26] All right, fall in! Come on, please, line up. 好 集合! 快点! 整队!
[25:29] Come on, I need a lineup here. 快! 赶紧排好队!
[25:32] Hello, ma’am. Ladies and gentlemen – – 你好 女士 女士们先生们…
[25:39] – Thank you, Miss…. – Mrs. Feldman. – 谢谢您… – 费尔德曼女士
[26:03] I want to welcome all of youto the Academy. 欢迎你们到学校来
[26:06] You are part of a newand exciting program that I call… 你们将参加这项新的、令人振奋的计划我叫它 叫它…
[26:12] – C.O.P. – C.O.P. – “全民警察”计划 – “全民警察”计划
[26:16] – Citizens On Patrol. – Citizens On Patrol. – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划 – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划
[26:19] – Citizens On Patrol! – Citizens On Patrol! – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划! – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划!
[26:24] You will work and train with the police. 你们将会和警察们一起工作、训练
[26:26] The police will work and train with you. 警察将会和你们一起工作、训练
[26:29] Working and training,training and working. 工作、训练;训练、工作
[26:33] Excuse me, Commandant. 对不起 指挥官
[26:35] But do you expect the communityto do the job of the police force? 但你们期望公众来做警察的工作吗?
[26:38] There are many, many jobsfor many, many people. 工作多得很 适合的人也多得是
[26:43] Sir, I’ll take care of this. 长官 这事交给我吧
[26:46] Excuse me, young lady,what the Commandant means… 对不起 年轻的女士 指挥官的意思是…
[26:48] is that this programwill promote understanding… 这项计划会促进…
[26:51] between the community and the police… 公众与警方之间的理解…
[26:53] and make the communitymore active in crime prevention. 并使得公众在预防犯罪时更为主动
[26:57] Active in crime prevention?Won’t that be dangerous? 主动? 哪道这样不危险吗?
[27:01] No. We just want to teach citizens… 不 我们只是教他们…
[27:04] to prevent crimes from taking place. 制止犯罪的发生
[27:07] It sounds fine in theory.Let’s hope it works in practice. 从理论上听起来不错 希望实际中也能如此
[27:14] I like him. He’s a really nice fish. 我喜欢他 他真的是一条很棒的鱼
[27:18] He looks a little like you. 他看上去有点像您
[27:22] I will attendan international police seminar in London. 我将要参加在伦敦举行的一场国际会议
[27:26] It would bethe crowning achievement of my career… 如果我可以把…
[27:30] if I could close this seminar… 全世界的警察教师集中到这里向他们展示我的…
[27:32] by bringing instructorsfrom all around the world… 已经顺利实施了的”全民警察”计划并以此来结束这次会议…
[27:35] here to watchthe C.O.P. program in action. 这将成为我职业生涯中的最高成就
[27:41] I’m counting on all of youto make that possible. 我将寄希望于你们 来成就我的这一梦想
[27:45] In Comdt. Lassard’s absence… 在拉萨校长不在的期间…
[27:48] I’ve appointed a very able – bodiedand experienced officer… 我将指定一个强壮且富有经验的警官…
[27:51] to run the Academy. 来管理学校
[27:54] Perfect timing. Here he is now. 啊 时间正好 他来了
[27:59] Attention! 立正!
[28:13] Two weeks of Harris? Damn! 哈里斯掌权两周? 可恶!
[28:21] Damn. 噢!
[28:23] Deodorant? Thanks. 除臭剂? 谢谢
[28:32] Straighten this mess up. 这里乱七八糟的 赶紧给我收拾干净!
[28:34] – What mess? – Now! – 哪乱? – 赶快!
[28:36] I want all of you dirtbagsand that group of C.O.P. people… 我要你们这群臭东西还有参加那个”全民警察”计划的人…
[28:39] out in front of this dormitoryat 1400 hours. 下午两点在宿舍外集合!
[28:43] Move it! 快快快 动起来!
[28:44] Sir, we were just commentingon how you’d mellowed. 长官 我们正在谈论您的声音是如何的圆润
[28:50] – Captain? – What is it, Mahoney? – 上尉? – 什么事 马霍尼?
[28:53] I hope you’re gonnagive this program a fair chance. 我希望您能给这项计划一个公平的机会
[28:56] This program, Mahoney,is just like you: a bad idea. 这个计划跟你一样 马霍尼 糟糕透顶
[29:00] That’s your opinion, sir. 那是您的意见 长官
[29:02] But this is Comdt. Lassard’s idea,and his Academy. 这是拉萨校长的计划 而且这是他的学校
[29:07] Things can change, Mahoney. 事情是可以改变的 马霍尼
[29:10] Yes, things can change. 是的 事情是可以改变的
[29:13] I’ll see you out front. 我们外面见
[29:32] I bet that was refreshing, sir. 我打赌您感觉神清气爽 长官
[29:36] Over the next two weeks… 在这两周里…
[29:38] you’ll go througha modified training program. 你们会经历一个改良的计划
[29:42] You’ll learn many, many keysto crime prevention. 你们会学到很多很多重要的用以防止犯罪的知识
[29:46] Keys you can teach many, many othersin your community. 你们也可以教会你们周围很多很多的朋友
[29:50] Modified? Modified nothing.I want the works. 改良? 改什么? 我要工作
[29:54] – Yeah. – Madam… – 没错! – 女士…
[29:56] I think it’s time for a dose of reality. 是摆事实讲道理的时候了
[30:00] You can forget Lassard’s hype. 你们会忘记拉萨的大肆宣传
[30:04] You people do not belong here. 你们不属于这里
[30:09] Especially you and you. 尤其是你 还有你
[30:16] Community action groups mean one thing,and one thing only. 社会行动团体只意味着一件事情 仅仅一件
[30:23] I hope that wasn’t gum. 我希望那不是口香糖
[30:28] You heard the Captain. Is it? 听见上尉说什么了吗? 那是什么?
[30:31] It’s definitely gum, sir. Bubble gum.Cherry, I think. 真的是口香糖 长官! 还是泡泡糖樱桃味的 我想
[30:36] – Thank you, Proctor. – You’re welcome, sir. – 非常感谢 学监! – 别客气 长官
[30:41] These groups only meancitizens getting in the way of the police. 这些团体只意味着公民妨碍警察公务
[30:45] Now, I don’t get involvedin your business… 现在 我不想跟你们扯上关系
[30:48] and I don’t want you involved in my – – 你们也别干扰我的——
[30:55] Now, if you were smart… 嗯 如果你们聪明的话…
[30:56] you would go homeand forget this stupid idea…. 就该乖乖回家 把这个馊点子彻底忘掉…
[31:03] Are those wedding bells I hear, sir? 嘿 我是听到婚礼上的钟声了吗?
[31:09] – Whose damn mutt is this? – It’s my damn mutt. – 这该死的杂种狗是谁的? – 这该死的杂种狗是我的
[31:15] I want him out of here! 我要它从这消失!
[31:18] – But, sir – – – Out! – 但是 长官… – 快消失!
[31:23] I am not getting rid of Clarence.He’s my pet. 我才不会把克拉伦斯赶走 它是我的宠物
[31:27] Why should you?After all, Harris has Proctor. 为什么要? 再说了 哈里斯还有学监
[31:32] I’ll take him. 让我来照顾他
[31:34] I have a big house, nice yard. 我有一所大房子 漂亮的后院
[31:37] See, he likes me. We’ll get along fine. 看 他喜欢我 我们会相处很好的
[31:40] Me, too? I’m housebroken. 我怎么样? 我经过训练的
[31:43] Come on, C.O.Ps,let’s step up to the white line! 好了伙计们 站到白线前来!
[31:46] Let’s line ourselves up with a slot,then let’s listen to Mr. Jones. 排成一队 然后听琼斯长官训话
[31:49] Thank you, Sgt. Tackleberry. 谢谢 塔克贝利中士
[31:53] This is a standard police issue.38. 这是点38口径标准警务用枪
[31:57] Examine this weapon carefully. 仔细检查你就会发现…
[31:59] You must be surethis weapon is not loaded. 里面并没有装上子弹
[32:01] You will be responsible for the loadingand unloading of this weapon yourself. 无论是否装填子弹 你们都要开始对它负责
[32:06] Now, Sgt. Tackleberry. 现在 塔克贝利中士
[32:11] You want to become one with the gun. 你们要成为持枪一族
[32:15] Feel the gun, caress the gun… 感受它…爱抚它…
[32:21] until it’s a living, breathing, vibrating… 直到使它成为你生命、呼吸、活动…
[32:25] extension of yourself. 的延伸
[32:28] I look for the same in a woman. 我找女人也是这样
[32:30] This sucker’s not loaded. 嘿 这玩意儿没装子弹
[32:32] You won’t be using live ammo. 你用不着玩真的
[32:34] Tack, how about letting me squeeze offa few rounds of that baby? 塔克 让我用你的宝贝玩意儿耍几下 怎么样?
[32:39] Tack? 塔克?
[32:42] Affirmative, Mrs. F. 当然可以 女士
[32:45] Now, be carefulbecause a.44 magnum has quite a… 现在当心 因为点44的大酒瓶有很大的…
[32:51] kick. 后坐力
[32:52] Damn, that was fun! 嘿 真他妈的有趣!
[32:59] Rescuing the drowning victim. 解救溺水者
[33:01] Now, when approachinga potentially dangerous… 当接近潜在的危险的和…
[33:04] and out – of – control victim,use this stroke only. 不受控制的受害者时 只能这样划水
[33:06] Arms out of the way for protection. 胳膊展开用于保护
[33:08] Now, when you get the victim in control,you slip your arm across his chest… 现在 当你抓住溺水者的时候胳膊划过他的胸部…
[33:12] under his opposite arm. 伸到他另一侧胳膊下
[33:14] Rest his head and his neckagainst your shoulder. 让他的头和颈靠在你的肩上
[33:16] Kick with your feet.Now, your victim could be struggling. 用脚蹬水这时 溺水者可能会挣扎
[33:20] Struggle, House. Good, House…. 挣扎一下 大房子 很好 大房子…
[33:24] House! 大房子!
[33:34] Really swift! I’ll get him! 真敏捷! 我去救他!
[33:41] Arnie, get out of the pool! You just ate! 阿尼! 给我上来! 你就是犯罪女神!
[34:02] Get him out of here! 把他弄上来!
[34:07] Thanks, pal. 谢谢 朋友
[34:10] Now we have an opportunityto start our water safety lesson. 现在我们来进行游水安全课
[34:17] I will play the drowning victim. 我将扮演溺水者
[34:34] Now, who’s going to save me? 现在 谁来救我?
[34:36] – Yeah! – Yeah! – 噢! 我来! – 我来!
[35:09] That was mighty brave. I admire that. 您真是很勇敢 我、我很佩服
[35:13] That was nothing. 那没什么
[35:15] You don’t have a hair dryer,or perhaps some mousse? 你有吹风机或、或、或是摩丝吗?
[35:19] No. Your hair looks nice. It’s very stylish. 没有 你的头发看上去很棒 很、很、很时髦
[35:24] Moi?Stylish? (法语)我? 时髦吗?
[35:28] I think I’d better be going. 我想我该走了
[35:30] Mickey! 米奇!
[35:33] He’s dead! He killed him! 他死了! 是他杀了他!
[35:36] – I’m sure the Academy will pay for it. – What about the sentimental value? – 我想学校会赔偿的 – 那我的感情怎么赔偿?
[35:40] This is a family heirloom here. 这是我的传家宝
[35:42] This is the last thing I ever stolebefore joining the Academy. 这是我当警察前偷的最后一样东西
[35:46] What the hell is this? Cadets in heat? 这到底是怎么回事? 坠入爱河的学员?
[35:50] No. We were just, like, talking. 不 我们只是喜欢谈天
[35:51] Just, like, talk somewhere else. 嗯 “只是”、”喜欢” 换个地方谈去!
[35:54] This is not a spawning pool.I want discipline. 这不是产卵池! 我要的是纪律!
[35:58] Do I make myself clear, Zed? 明白了吗 泽得?
[36:01] Discipline! 纪律!
[36:04] – Jerk. – What? – 怪物 – 什么?
[36:05] He said bye. 他说再见
[36:10] No. I said jerk. I think it was pretty clear. 不 不 我说、说的是”怪物”我想我的意思很明白
[36:14] – I said, “Jerk.” – Jerk. – 我说:”怪物” – 怪物
[36:53] Cadets, I’d now like to discuss with you… 学员们 我想跟你们讨论一下…
[36:55] something that will bevital for you to know… 一些至关重要的事情…
[36:57] when you’re, like, out there on the jobas a police officer. 当你们作为警察并外出巡逻时
[37:01] And that’s the correct wayto eat a doughnut. 这才是正确的吃油炸圈饼的方法
[37:05] – A doughnut – – – Attention! – 一个油炸圈饼—— – 立正!
[37:09] Capt. Harris. 哈里斯上尉
[37:19] From this moment on, anyonewho misplaces their canister of Mace… 从现在起 任何人再把梅斯气放错地方的话…
[37:23] will be reprimanded and fined. 都会遭到惩罚!
[37:26] – Is that clear? – Yes, sir! – 明白了吗? – 是 长官!
[37:37] Bye. 再见
[37:41] As Citizens On Patrol… 作为市民警察…
[37:43] endurance and longevityshould be very important to you. 耐心和长命对你们来说很重要
[37:48] Aerobic activity will keep you in shape… 有氧运动会让你们保持身材…
[37:52] and keep that heart rate up. 心脏更加有力
[37:54] Music, however,makes it a little less painful. 音乐会使痛苦减轻
[37:58] Hooks, cassette. 胡克丝 磁带
[38:00] I have confidence that Sgt. Hookshas chosen the appropriate music. 我相信胡克丝中士给大家选择了合适的音乐
[38:03] No cassette. 噢噢 没有磁带
[38:05] Let’s go. 好 开始
[38:11] Nice selection, Hooks. All right. 挑得不错 胡克丝 好吧
[38:13] Slow walk. Slow start. 慢慢走 慢慢开始
[38:17] Keep your arms moving. That’s good. 动动胳膊 嗯 很好
[38:20] Into a nice slow jog. Okay! 逐渐慢跑 很好!
[38:23] Arms moving. Keep breathing.Don’t forget to breathe. 胳膊动起来! 保持呼吸! 别忘了呼吸!
[38:26] Tuck his tummy, Hooks. Attagirl. Let’s go. 收腹 胡克丝 好啊! 一起来!
[38:45] Now, this whistle can be very valuable… 现在 这只哨子会相当重要…
[38:49] when walking througha bad neighborhood. 在你身处困境时
[38:51] If your purse gets snatched,blow this whistle… 如果你的钱包被抢 吹哨子…
[38:54] to alert your neighbors and the policeso they can help. 来提醒你的邻居或是警察 他们就能赶来帮你
[38:58] Now, Mrs. Feldman,would you play the victim? 费尔德曼女士 你能来表演受害者吗?
[39:01] – Yes. – Okay, and I’ll be Mr. Purse Snatcher. – 当然 – 很好 我呢 扮成抢包的
[39:05] – Okay. – Go. – 好的 – 开始
[39:23] Any questions? 还有问题吗?
[39:46] Now, practice. 现在 练习
[40:00] You had him for, like, a minute.He was scared. He was, like, flinching. 你把他打倒了 差不多 一分钟他害怕了 他 差不多 退缩了
[40:04] His face went…. 他的脸变…
[40:38] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:40] Citizens On Patrol. What a joke. “全民警察” 真是个笑话
[40:44] – You know what C.O.P. really stands for? – No, sir. What? – 你知道”全民警察”到底什么意思吗? – 不 长官 什么意思?
[40:48] – Collection Of Pissants. That’s not funny. – No, sir. – 全市爱尿裤子的民众当警察计划 这不可笑! – 是 长官!
[40:51] This citizen – action crap is a disaster,a bad idea, and I’m going to prove it. 这种市民运动就是灾难! 是个馊点子!我会证明的
[40:56] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[41:00] Excuse me, everyone. 对不起 所有人 注意一下
[41:04] I mean, not everyone. 我是说 不是所有人
[41:05] Attention! Excuse me. Move it! 立正! 对不起 让开!
[41:09] – Everybody, come over here! – Hooks. – 所有人 过来! – 胡克丝
[41:13] Stop embarrassing the Police Departmentand join your civilian buddies. 别再让警部难堪 回到你的文员队伍里去!
[41:17] May I have your attention, please?Hooks, the tank! 听好了 请注意一下!胡克丝 罐子!
[41:22] – I’m so sorry. – You dimwit! – 对不起 – 你个傻瓜!
[41:30] Today, Hooks, today. 今天 胡克丝 今天
[41:39] Now, take your little munchkin voiceand go away. 现在 带着你的小细嗓从这滚开!
[41:48] Listen up! 听着!
[41:50] This is the proper procedurefor administering oxygen. 这是使用氧气的正确程序
[41:55] You place the mask securelyabout the face of the patient… 先把面罩仔细地戴在病人脸上…
[41:59] and then have them breathe deeply. 然后让他们深呼吸
[42:06] Now, that is the way it’s donein Capt. Harris’ precinct. 这才是在哈里斯上尉地盘上的正确做法
[42:11] What the hell? Hooks! 怎么搞的? 胡克丝!
[42:21] So you gentlemen thinkyou’re on a vacation? 嘿 绅士们 你们觉得你们是在度假吗?
[42:24] You’re no better than anyone else,so let’s go, let’s get to work. 你们不比别人强 快 动起来 该干活了!
[42:28] Come on, dudes, chill out. 嘿 花花公子 快起来!
[42:31] You dudes are setting a bad example. 你们这些小哥在做坏榜样!
[42:34] Can’t hear you, bro. Can’t you seeI’m getting my beauty sleep? 听不见你说什么 哥们!没瞧见 睡美人正在睡觉吗?
[42:38] I’m sorry. 对不起
[42:40] Move it! 起来!
[42:46] You sure told them. 你绝对让他们长了见识
[42:49] Did you ever think aboutmaybe getting some contact lenses… 你就没想过…或许该试试隐形眼镜…
[42:52] or something, like, you know? 或是其它的什么…嗯…差不多的东西吗?
[42:56] You’d look good in them. 那样你会看上去更俊些
[42:59] Proctor, this is an alley. 学监 这是条小巷
[43:02] I know, sir, but these are the directionsMahoney gave me. 我知道 长官 但这是马霍尼给我的指南
[43:04] – Mahoney? – Yes, sir. – 马霍尼? – 是的 长官
[43:06] He says this restauranthas the best salad bar in town. 他说这家餐馆的色拉全城第一
[43:08] It damn sure better have. 嗯 这他妈最好是真的
[43:23] – Proctor. – Yes, sir? – 学监? – 什么事 长官?
[43:26] I don’t see a salad bar. 我没看到有色拉吧台
[43:30] Look, maybe they serve seafood. 看 也许他们卖海味
[43:33] That’s not funny, you idiot. 这并不可笑 你个白痴
[43:37] What are you looking at, you peckerhead? 你在看什么? 你个混蛋!
[43:40] Nice uniform. 制服不错!
[43:41] Makes me wish I’d worn my sailor outfit. 弄得我也想穿上我的海军服了
[43:45] I’m getting out of here. Move it! 我要离开这 让开 让开!
[43:55] I don’t think cutting in is allowed, sir. 我想半途走开是不允许的 长官
[43:58] Nice collar. 项圈不错!
[44:14] Here we go again. Next round.Mahoney weaving his way through… 又来了 新一局马霍尼带球迂回前进…
[44:17] looking pretty good.Gets past the main defense. 看上去真棒! 绕过后卫
[44:19] And, under the leg! 然后…经胯下投篮!
[44:22] Nice shot! 噢 好球!
[44:23] That man is a hot dog.The crowd’s gone wild! 这家伙是个运动高手 人群都为之疯狂了!
[44:27] The ball’s brought in.Here we go. We have the play going. 球又进了又来了 我们又拿到了球
[44:31] Throws to Zed. 投给泽得
[44:33] A little bit of a steal there. 有些争抢
[44:37] Mahoney throws a pass to Hightower. 马霍尼又传球给高塔
[44:40] And then Hightower he….The Doctor of Dunk scores! 然后高塔他…用力的一记扣篮!
[44:46] You killed it. Really swift! 你杀了它! 太恨了!
[44:50] Some community action. 噢 公众运动
[44:53] Ladies and gentlemen,it’s Lt. Proctor, a ghetto favorite! 女士们先生们 这位是学监 一位犹太支持者!
[44:59] Thank you very much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[45:02] I’m honored to be – – 我很荣幸成为…
[45:08] You know,Capt. Harris isn’t gonna like this… 你知道 哈里斯上尉是不会喜欢这种…
[45:13] goofing off. 吊儿郎当的事情的
[45:14] – Come on. This is community relations. – No, Mahoney. – 噢 行啦 这是增进群众关系 – 不不不 马霍尼
[45:18] I’m an expert in goofing off,and this is goofing off. 我是这方面的专家 这就是吊儿郎当
[45:23] And I’m gonna have to tell him. 我会报告哈里斯上尉的
[45:26] – I have an urge to break him in half. – Why fight it? – 我有一种把他掰成两半的冲动 – 为什么呢?
[45:30] No, Hightower. Take it easy, big guy.The creep’s not worth it. 不 高塔 别激动 大个儿他不值得你这么做
[45:43] – You through in there? – Sure, go ahead. – 你用完了? – 是的 请吧
[45:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[46:00] Excuse me, Silvio? 喂 西尔韦奥?
[46:01] I wonder if you can help me.I need some help over here. 我想能否请你帮个忙我这需要帮忙
[46:05] – Right there. – No problem. – 就那 – 没问题
[46:35] Hold your horses, I’ll be out in a minute! 嘿 别着急 我一会儿就完!
[46:39] Okay, like, bring it in. 好 我喜欢 这边点儿
[46:42] Just, like, bring it in a hair. 一点 好 再过来一丁点!
[46:46] Watch out for the plane! 小心飞机!
[46:48] Oh, the humanity! 噢 真有同情心!
[46:50] Okay, that’s perfect. No, that’s fine. 嗯 完美 不 太精细了
[46:54] – Metro police. – Special assignment. – 地铁警察 – 特殊任务
[47:40] Ladies and gentlemen… 女士们先生们…
[47:43] please rise for our national anthem. 奏国歌 请起立!
[48:02] – Read that part about me again, Arnie. – What part? – 念关于我的那段 阿尼 – 哪段?
[48:05] You know, the part aboutthe dynamic leader of the C.O.P. 你知道 就是关于”全民警察”计划活力四射的领军人物的那段
[48:08] Get real! That’s me they’re talking about. 说对了! 那指的就是我!
[48:15] Good evening, gentlemen.I congratulate you on another good day. 晚上好 先生们我祝贺你们又度过了美好的一天
[48:19] Sleep well. 睡个好觉
[48:22] Count, getting worriedwe’re gonna be taking over soon? 嘿 伯爵 担心我们马上就要聊完了是吗?
[48:25] We’re ready. 我们准备好了
[48:26] You’re improving, guys. But you’re stillway down in the food chain. 你们正在进步 但你们仍然在食物链的底端
[48:30] As we vampires say, “Lights out, suckers.” 现在吸血鬼说:”熄灯了 小鬼们”
[48:38] This C.O.P. bit is a breeze. 这项计划简单得很
[48:40] – We are ready. – I concur. – 我们准备好了 – 我同意
[48:42] I think we’re ready to bustsome truly major criminals. 我觉得我们已经能够粉碎任何现实中的犯罪
[48:45] Maybe we should go out and find some…. 也许我们该出去找一些…
[48:48] – Maybe we should become vigilantes. – Yeah, that’s it. Vigilantes. – 也许我们该成为义务警员 – 对 就是它 义务警员!
[49:05] Wake up, men! We need you. Now! 快起床! 我们现在需要你们!
[49:08] Come on. 快点!
[49:11] – What’s going on? Where are we going? – Why are we here? What’s happening? – 出什么事了? 我们要去哪? – 为什么我们要来这? 出什么事了?
[49:15] You’re here because you’re ready.You said you were ready. 你们来这是因为你们已经准备好了你们自己这么说的
[49:18] – One thing l – – – You’re ready, now. – 有件事 我—— – 你已经准备好了
[49:33] Could you be a little more specificconcerning our current mission? 你能把我们现在的任务解释地详细一点儿吗?
[49:36] – We’re apprehending two known felons. – I’ll be going home now. – 我们已经掌握了两个重要罪犯 – 嗯 我现在想回家
[50:04] – Where are the rest? – What rest? We’re it. – 其他人呢? – 什么其他人? 就我们
[50:07] – We’ll flush them out of the building. – You stay behind, cut them off in the alley. – 我们将把他们从楼里赶出来 – 你们在小巷里呆着 断绝他们的退路
[50:11] Stay. 呆着
[50:12] What about guns and shit, man? 嘿 那枪呢?
[50:15] Guns? No, you won’t be needing them. 枪? 不 你们不需要枪
[50:17] We’re pretty sure they’re not armed. 我们很肯定他们没有武器
[50:49] They can handle this without us.We’ll just get in the way, you know. 你知道 他们没有我们也会处理好的我们只会妨碍他们
[50:53] Good thinking. 说的好
[51:08] We got them, men! 我们抓到他们了!
[51:18] It’s all right, men. Come on over. 没事了 伙计们 过来吧!
[51:23] All right, you threewill be riding in the back with Badula… 好了 你们三个将跟巴杜拉一起坐在车后…
[51:29] and his late brother. 还有他死去的兄弟
[51:37] You guys keep him subdued. 你们几个看住他
[51:45] Let’s go. 走
[52:11] Don’t let his voodoomumbo jumbo scare you. 别让他的巫术吓着你
[52:23] Fools. To thinkthey can kill the brother of Badula. 笨蛋! 以为他们能杀死巴杜拉的兄弟
[52:28] I never thought that. 我从没这么想
[52:31] That I could reach into the belly of a yakand rip out his heart. 我能将手伸进牦牛的体内然后撕裂它的心!
[52:36] That would bring him back to life? 这能让他复生吗?
[52:39] No, man. I’m hungry. 不 我只是饿了
[52:46] Listen, we’re going for some burgersand fries. We’ll be right back. 听着 我们去买些汉堡和著条 一会儿就回来
[53:30] Out of my way! 不管我的事!
[53:39] I guess they weren’t as readyas they thought they were. 我猜他们根本不像他们自己想的那样已经准备好了
[53:43] You can take the mask off now, Tack. 行了 塔克 可以摘掉面具了
[53:57] – Proctor. – Yes, sir? – 学监? – 什么事 长官?
[53:58] – Who are all these people? – They’re here for the party, sir. – 这些人是干什么来的? – 来参加聚会 长官
[54:03] What party? 什么聚会?
[54:05] A few of the Citizens On Patrol membersinvited a few of their friends… 噢 一些计划的学员邀请了他们的一些朋友…
[54:09] and they invited a few of their friends.You know how it goes, sir. 然后他们又请了他们的一些朋友您看见了 就是这样 长官
[54:13] – A party? – Yes, sir. – 聚会? – 是的 长官
[54:15] A party? Why wasn’t I told? 聚会? 为什么没人告诉我?
[54:22] Hey, Callahan. Hey, Hooks. 嘿 卡拉汉! 嘿 胡克丝!
[54:27] Attention, ladies and gentlemen! 注意了 女士们先生们!
[54:28] Ladies and gentlemen,can I please have your attention? 女士们先生们 请注意一下!
[54:31] I’d like to thank you all for coming! 感谢你们的到来!
[54:34] Let’s party! 让我们一起狂欢吧!
[54:46] – Move those patooties. – Excuse me. – 让开 你们这些同性恋! – 对不起
[54:48] All police officers out of the pool! 所有警员都给我从池子里上来!
[54:51] Let’s go! Out, everybody out! 快 上来 所有人都上来!
[54:54] Sir, why don’t you justlet everyone enjoy themselves? 长官 为什么您就不能让大家快活一些呢?
[54:57] Why don’t you justkiss my rosy red ass, Mahoney? 你为什么就不能亲亲我粉嫩嫩的屁股呢 马霍尼?
[55:03] Rosy? 粉嫩嫩的?
[55:04] Get out of that pool now! 从池子里给我出来!
[55:09] Just look at yourself. 瞧瞧你的样子!
[55:13] You are a disgrace to the uniform!Go get changed. Move it. 你玷污了这身警服! 去换了它 快!
[55:27] – What are we looking for? – This. – 我们在找什么? – 这个
[55:35] – Why, Capt. Harris. – Miss Mattson. – 噢 哈里斯上尉 – 马特森小姐
[55:37] – Hello. – How are you? – 您好 – 您好吗?
[55:38] Have you seen Clarence? 您看见克拉伦斯了吗?
[55:42] Don’t you let that fleabag near me. 您别想让那个虱子窝靠近我
[55:44] Clarence is crazy about you, Captain.Let me just call him over. 克拉伦斯为你疯狂 上尉让我把他叫过来
[55:49] – No. – For a second? – 不! – 就一小会儿?
[55:50] – No. – Okay. Bye. – 不! – 那好吧 再见
[55:59] Wipe those grins off your faces,buttbreaths! Dismissed! 别再裂着嘴坏笑! 臭屁篓子! 解散!
[56:12] Dr. Berman, please pick up line two.Dr. Berman, line two, please. 伯曼医生 请接二号分机伯曼医生 请接二号分机
[56:17] – You shouldn’t be in here. – How is Capt. Harris? – 你不该来这 – 哈里斯上尉怎么样了?
[56:20] – We’ll do all we can. – Please, be gentle. – 我们做了我们所能做的 – 求您了 轻一点
[56:41] I heard what Harris said, and he’s wrong. 我听见哈里斯说的了 他说的都是错的
[56:44] It happens to me all the time.People just don’t understand me. 这种事总是发生在我身上人们根本不理解我
[56:50] Maybe if you talked a little slower,a little softer…. 也许你说话的时候慢一点、轻一点…
[56:53] That’s not what I meant. I meantpeople don’t know who I really am. 我不是这个意思 我是说人们并不了解我的为人
[56:58] Now I got to worry about my diction, too? 我想我现在也得注意一下我的措辞 是吗?
[57:02] – How’s my sentence structure? – Perfect. – 我的句子结构怎么样? – 完美极了
[57:07] In fact, I think you’re just about perfect. 事实上 我觉得你才是完美的
[58:24] I think I’m going to puke. 我觉得我要吐了
[58:33] Hi, sir. How are you feeling? 嗨 长官 感觉怎么样?
[58:36] I have to waitfor the damn glue to wear off. 我要等着这倒霉的胶水慢慢剥落
[58:41] I didn’t catch that. 我没听清
[58:42] Was that, “the dim shoot to snare off”? 您是说:”把这倒霉的手套脱掉”吗?
[58:46] I said I have to waitfor the damn glue to wear off. 我说我要等着这倒霉的胶水慢慢剥落
[58:57] So I asked her,”Do you always work under podiums?” 于是我问她:”你一直在指挥台底下工作吗? “
[59:09] Commandant? 指挥官?
[59:11] Why, Chief Hurst,this is a splendid, splendid surprise! 噢 赫斯特长官! 真是惊喜啊!
[59:16] You remember Nogata?He’s part of our Japanese contingent. 还记得从日本来的Nogata吗?他是我们代表团的成员
[59:20] This is Chief Hurst. 这是赫斯特长官
[59:22] We have heard many, manywonderful things about you and your city. 我们听说过很多很多关于您和您的城市的美好的事情
[59:28] I’ve been helping them with their English. 我在帮他们提高英语水平
[59:31] – Please, sit. Please. – Thank you. – 请坐 请 – 谢谢
[59:35] I hope you’ll find the timeto see our beautiful city firsthand. 我希望有机会您们能直接来参观我们美丽的城市
[59:40] In fact, I’ve just flown here personally… 事实上 我亲自到这里来…
[59:43] to extend the Mayor’s invitation… 传达市长的邀请…
[59:46] to see my…. 想看一看我的…
[59:48] To see Comdt. Lassard’scommunity program in action. 看一看拉萨指挥官的社团计划的开展情况
[59:53] We are convincedthat this program will serve… 我们深信这项计划将成为…
[59:57] as a model for cities around the world. 全世界各个城市为之学习的榜样
[1:00:05] We would be honoredto accept your invitation. 我们非常荣幸接受市长的邀请
[1:00:08] – Wonderful. – Please, come. – 太好了 – 请跟我来
[1:00:14] – Auf Wiedersehen. – Arrivederci. – (德)再见 – (意)再会
[1:00:19] Bonsoir. (法)再见
[1:00:24] I see you’ve been teaching themsomething other than English. 我看你不仅仅只教了他们英语
[1:00:27] I do what I can. 我只是尽我所能
[1:00:29] – So my program is really, really working? – Hell, yes. – 嗯 我的计划真得运行了吗? – 该死 是的
[1:00:33] Starting tomorrow,C.O.Ps will be working the streets. 从明天起 “全民警察”计划全面实施!
[1:00:55] C.O.P. emergency. Feldman here. 紧急情况 费尔德曼请求帮助
[1:00:57] Meet me at the corner ofClark and Main Street at the warehouse. 请到克拉克大街和麦因大街交汇处的仓库来!
[1:01:00] 10 – 4, Mrs. F. 小心 费女士
[1:01:13] – $40, we’re agreed? – Okay, $40. – 40美元 成交吗? – 好的 40
[1:01:17] Snap off a few shots for evidence. 照几张像做证据
[1:01:22] Get closer. 离近点儿
[1:01:26] I saw this on Hill Street Blues.It’s a fencing operation. 我在希尔大街的布鲁斯商店见过这是买卖脏物
[1:01:31] You’re gonna love these.We just unloaded a van full of them. 你会喜欢这些的 我们刚刚卸了一卡车的货
[1:01:34] Okay, bring in the rest of it. 好的 把其余的也拿来吧
[1:01:36] Next case. 下个箱子
[1:01:43] Nice camera.Don’t let that crook give you less than $80. 相机挺棒 少于80别卖给那帮骗子
[1:01:52] Freeze, you scuzzbuckets! 不许动 你们这些邋遢鬼!
[1:01:55] This is a citizen’s arrest. Get them, boys! 公民警察! 伙计们 上 抓住他们!
[1:02:12] You’re not moving till the cops get here. 呆在这不许动 等警察来
[1:02:16] I am the cops, lady. 我就是警察 女士
[1:02:20] Three months’ workout the window, down the drain. 三个月的训练 肉体与精神上的考验
[1:02:24] Your Citizens On Patrol just screwed up… 你们这些参加计划的学员正等待着…
[1:02:27] the single biggestundercover police sting operation… 在这座城市历史中 唯一的、规模最大的、秘密的…
[1:02:31] in the history of this city! 让人头疼的警界行动…!
[1:02:36] Tell them the good news, sir. 告诉他们这个好消息 长官
[1:02:38] – Thank you, Proctor. – You’re welcome, sir. – 谢谢 学监 – 别客气 长官
[1:02:41] As of now,the C.O.P. program is suspended… 从现在起”全民警察”计划被暂缓执行…
[1:02:47] pending a full investigation. 等待再做决定!
[1:02:54] Attention! 立正!
[1:03:07] Mahoney, I’m so, so proudof the job you’ve done. 马霍尼 我真的、真的太为你所做的一切骄傲了!
[1:03:11] Nice work, men. 干得好!
[1:03:13] The eyes of the world are on this program. 全世界的目光都集中在这项计划上
[1:03:16] Excuse me, sir. I think we should talk. 对不起 长官 我想我们得谈谈
[1:03:23] This precinct must deal withevery type of criminal… 这一地区必须和各式的犯罪打交道…
[1:03:26] from pickpockets to armed robbers,felons of all kinds – – 从小偷到全副武装的抢匪 各种邪恶的蛇头——
[1:03:30] Capt. Harris. Excuse me.Don’t forget the gang of ninjas. 哈里斯上尉 打扰一下别忘了还有日本忍者
[1:03:37] They’re my personal favorites. 我喜欢他们
[1:03:41] Why don’t you go pay them a visit? 干嘛不去找他们玩玩?
[1:03:47] This precinct is run on disciplineand organization. 这一地区需要纪律与组织来掌管
[1:03:51] Simon says, “Pull your left ear.” 西蒙说:”拉你的左耳朵! “
[1:03:56] Simon says, “Hop on your left foot.”Come on, guys. 西蒙说:”用你的左脚跳! “加油 伙计们!
[1:04:02] Simon says, “Hop on your right foot.” 西蒙说:”用你的右脚跳! “
[1:04:07] It’s a little too noisy in here, gentlemen. 先生们 这似乎吵了点儿
[1:04:09] We have importantpolice officials visiting… 一会儿有重要的官员检查…
[1:04:11] and I think you’d better showthe proper respect. 我想你们最好表现得乖点
[1:04:14] Come on, Lieutenant.We’re almost finished. 嘿 中尉 我们马上就好了
[1:04:16] Come on, Lieutenant,join us in a friendly game of Simon Says. 中尉 跟我们一块做西蒙健身操吧!
[1:04:19] There’s nothing to it.Now, Simon says, “Touch your toes.” 很简单现在 西蒙说:”摸你的脚趾尖! “
[1:04:24] Come on, Lieutenant.Simon says, “Clap your hands.” 快 中尉 西蒙说:”拍你的小手掌! “
[1:04:30] Come on, get in the spirit. 来 一起做!
[1:04:34] Simon says, “Two steps right.” 西蒙说:”往左两步走! “
[1:04:40] Simon says, “Five steps back.” 西蒙说:”向后五步走! “
[1:04:45] Put your hands up! 举起手来!
[1:04:48] Simon didn’t say. 哈哈 西蒙可没那么说!
[1:04:50] No, but Smith & Wesson does. 是的 可史密斯和威森说了
[1:04:53] The high – security cell areais used to hold criminals… 高度安全的牢房是用来关押…
[1:04:57] awaiting trial or transferto state or county facility. 那些等候审讯的和即将被押送到州、县监狱的犯人的
[1:05:01] Any convictions involving felons… 任何已定罪的重犯…
[1:05:04] perverts, thieves, people of that nature,are held in this area. 性变态者、盗贼等类的犯人被关押在这一区域
[1:05:09] – You will notice the steel construction. – What the hell is he doing in there? – 您能看见这些钢铁结构 – 他到底在这干什么?
[1:05:17] I think that explains it, sir. 我想这样您就明白了吧 长官?
[1:05:25] Come on, hurry up! 快点 快点!
[1:05:47] It’s getting to the point nowwhen I’m with you 当和你在一起 一切都有了意义
[1:05:49] I no longer wantto have something stuck in my eye 我不再需要其它任何一样东西
[1:05:53] Your mother, my motherain’t never looked like Florence Henderson 你的妈妈 我的妈妈将不再像佛罗伦萨·亨德森
[1:06:03] I wrote that for you. 这是我写给你的
[1:06:08] I hope now that C.O.P. is over… 我希望”全民警察”计划的结束…
[1:06:11] it won’t mean that we won’tbe seeing each other anymore. 并不意味着我们再也不会见面
[1:06:14] Shut up! Not you. I meant the ducks. 闭嘴! 没说你 我指的是那些鸭子
[1:06:18] Attention. This is Mrs. F. 注意 这里是费女士
[1:06:20] – There’s been a jailbreak. – Zed, 10 – 4! – 发生越狱! – 泽得 注意!
[1:06:24] Tack, you pick me up at Main and Maple. 塔克 在麦因大街和枫树大街的交汇处接我
[1:06:27] Move it! Over and out. 快点! 完毕
[1:06:30] Commandant! 校长!
[1:06:38] – There’s been a jailbreak, sir. – Get in. – 发生了越狱 长官 – 上车
[1:06:50] – It is so wonderful to see you again, baby. – It’s wonderful to be seen. – 宝贝儿 再见到你可真好 – 被你见到可真好
[1:06:55] – Just like old times. – ln America, talk is cheap. – 就象那些美妙的旧时光 – 在美国 说话没有用
[1:07:04] There’s been a jailbreak! 越狱了!
[1:07:11] Look, there’s a stolen police car.That’s got to be it. 看 那有一辆被盗的警车 应该就是它
[1:07:16] I think we got a robbery in progress. 我想我们碰到抢劫了
[1:07:30] Stay here, Mrs. Feldman. 呆在这儿 费尔德曼女士
[1:07:40] – Freeze! – Good idea. – 不许动! – 说的好
[1:07:50] All right, I want everybodyto get back in that vault. 好 所有人到地下室去!
[1:08:01] Book them, Tack. 塔克 给他们做笔录!
[1:08:10] – There’s a ninja now. – I see him. – 那是个日本忍者 – 我看见了
[1:08:12] Come on, let’s get him. Let’s go. 走 咱们去抓住他!
[1:08:33] Do you see him? 看见他了吗?
[1:08:41] Shit. 噢 可恶
[1:08:47] All right. If it’s a fight you want,a fight you’ll get. 好了 如果你们想要打架那么你们就会得到一顿臭揍
[1:09:19] Damn you. You’re gonna pay for that. 混蛋 你要为此付出代价
[1:10:12] Shut up! 闭 嘴!
[1:10:14] Will you two morons, knock it off! 你们两个笨蛋 给我住嘴!
[1:10:16] We’ve got an international incidentgoing on here! 我们现在发生的是国际的大事变!
[1:10:23] – I knew you’d come. – Ja, danke. – 我就知道你们会来! – (德)是啊 谢谢!
[1:10:25] – You may thank Mrs. Feldman. – Who is Mrs. Feldman? – 你们应该感谢费尔德曼女士 – 费尔德曼女士是谁?
[1:10:29] You know Mrs. Feldman,a member of the defunct C.O.P. team. 你们知道费尔德曼女士已经死去了的”全民警察”计划的成员之一
[1:10:39] This is Sgt. Mahoneyin pursuit of a stolen police car. 这里是马霍尼中士 正在追捕一辆被盗的警车
[1:10:42] I’m headed towardsthe Williams County air show. 我正驶向威廉姆斯县露天表演场
[1:10:44] Repeat, I’m pursing four escapeestoward the Williams County air show. 重复一遍我正向威廉姆斯县方向追捕四名逃犯
[1:10:49] Now, folks,making his second appearance… 现在第二次上场…
[1:10:51] at the Williams County air show…. 在威廉姆斯县露天表演场
[1:11:05] – Look out for that car! – What car? – 小心那辆车! – 哪辆车?
[1:11:08] That car! Come on, get out! 就这辆! 快点 下车!
[1:11:13] Come on! 快点!
[1:11:15] Let’s get out of here! 赶紧从这离开!
[1:11:19] Hurry up! 快点!
[1:12:10] This is where I draw the line.I’m not going up in one of those things. 哦 就到这儿了 我可不想上那些东西
[1:12:14] – No way. No, sirree. – You don’t have to. – 不想 绝对不想 – 你可以不去
[1:12:40] You can open your eyes now. 你现在可以睁开眼睛了
[1:12:43] How can you like thisbetter than my driving? 你怎么会喜欢这个而不喜欢我开车呢?
[1:12:45] Because you can’t do this in a car. 因为你的车做不了这个!
[1:13:07] Grab that balloon! 抢下那气球!
[1:13:10] We commandeer this balloonin the name of the law! 我们以法律的名义征用这气球!
[1:13:12] – No, wait, you can’t! – You can’t do that. We need it for the race. – 不 等等 你们不能! – 你们不能这么做! 我们需要它来比赛
[1:13:27] Mrs. Feldman, stay with the car.Zed, Sweetchuck, follow me. 费尔德曼女士 呆在车那儿泽得 斯威特查克 跟我来
[1:13:34] Guys, wait up! Tackleberry. 伙计们 等等! 塔克贝利!
[1:13:38] – What do I pull? – Take it up! – 我该拉什么? – 让它向上!
[1:13:40] – They’re getting away! Let’s go! – We are going up, sir. – 它动了! 出发! – 我们在向上升 长官!
[1:13:50] Come on! Drop the parachute! 赶快 扔掉降落伞!
[1:13:54] Stop screwing around! 别再瞎闹了!
[1:13:57] – Come on! Drop the parachute! – Come on! – 快 扔掉降落伞! – 加油!
[1:14:00] If he doesn’t want to do it, don’t push him. 如果他不想这么做 别逼他
[1:14:03] He’s gotta, like, wanna help himself. 他只是必须、想自救
[1:14:13] You land that balloon right now! 现在让气球降下去!
[1:14:15] This is Capt. Harris! You are under arrest! 我是哈里斯上尉! 你们被捕了!
[1:14:19] Land that balloon now! 降落!
[1:14:24] – I’ll just blast them out of the sky, sir. – No! Not yet. – 我在空中将他们击落吧 长官 – 不 还不到时候!
[1:14:28] You’re right.I should give them a warning shot first. 您说的对 我应该先鸣枪警告他们一下
[1:14:37] lmbecile! Are you happy now? 你这个低能儿! 现在高兴了吧?
[1:14:41] At least it looks likewe’re coming down in the river. 至少看上去我们会降落到河里 长官
[1:14:43] It won’t matterbecause you’re going to be dead! 没关系 因为你会死的!
[1:14:47] Pretty view – – 风景真美——
[1:14:53] I hate water! 我恨水!
[1:14:59] Help! 救命!
[1:15:05] – They’re in the river. – Hurry. Maybe we can catch them. – 他们掉河里了 – 快点 也许我们能把他们救上来!
[1:15:12] I’ll pull alongside Tackleberry. 我要和塔克贝利并排飞
[1:15:20] Look, I see my house! 瞧 那是我的家!
[1:15:23] Look, the crooks! 看 是那帮骗子!
[1:15:27] Let’s go get them, okay? 我们去把他们抓住 啊?
[1:15:42] Hang on, sir! 抓紧了 长官!
[1:15:48] – Hurry, before they go over the falls! – There they go! – 快点! 别让他们流到瀑布那! – 他们往那边去了!
[1:15:55] Get a rope! 拿绳子!
[1:15:57] Hang on. Hang on, sir! 坚持住 坚持住 长官!
[1:16:02] Hang on, we’ll come and get you! 我们马上就来救你们了!
[1:16:11] Grab it! 抓住它!
[1:16:34] Try to relax! 别紧张!
[1:16:48] There’s the balloon! Now I’ve got them. 他们在那! 他们跑不掉了
[1:17:03] There’s only one way to do thisand it’s up to me! 只有一种方法 我去!
[1:17:08] – Take over! – He was talking to you! – 飞到气球上方去! – 他跟你说话呢!
[1:17:13] If you’re coming back, bring some beer! 带点啤酒回来!
[1:17:24] – No. He was talking to you. – No, I heard him. – 不 他在跟你说话 – 不不、不 我听见他说了
[1:17:28] – He said, “Sweetchuck, take over.” – No, he did not. – 他说:”斯威特查克、斯威特查克飞到气球上方去! ” – 不 他没说
[1:17:36] – Get off of my foot! – Shut up! Why are you always whining? – 别踩我的脚! – 闭嘴! 你怎么老没完没了的抱怨?
[1:17:39] Leave me alone! 让我一个人呆着!
[1:18:11] Gentlemen, may I see your licenseand registration, please? 先生们 请出去你们的许可证!
[1:18:16] There they are. Take it down.I want to get close. Get closer. 他们在那儿! 下降!我想近一点儿 再近一点儿
[1:18:25] Mahoney, what are you doing? 马霍尼 你要干什么?
[1:18:29] Get in closer! 离他们再近点儿
[1:18:43] What do you think you’re doing? 嘿 知道你在干什么吗?
[1:18:50] I’ll take care of you, copper! 我来关照关照你 警官!
[1:18:54] Get off my wing! Get off of there! 从机翼上下去! 离开这!
[1:18:56] What will you do about them? 你怎么对付他们呢?
[1:19:06] Pal, it’s over. Let’s go home. 伙计 结束了 咱们一块回家吧!
[1:19:12] – I hate you. – I’m not really thrilled about you! – 我恨你 – 我、我才不怕你!
[1:19:16] – Why don’t you lose some weight? – Why don’t you get out and walk? – 你干嘛不减减肥? – 你干嘛不到外面走走?
[1:19:23] – I’m going to be sick! – I don’t have a parachute! – 我要吐了! – 我没有降落伞!
[1:19:26] – Shut up! I’m going to be sick! – Don’t be sick on me! – 闭嘴! 我要吐了! – 别弄脏我的衣服!
[1:19:41] – I don’t have a chute! – Break your fall! – 我没有降落伞! – 休息会吧!
[1:19:44] – Hit the kids! – No, I need a chute! – 掉到小孩们身上! – 不 我要降落伞!
[1:19:48] Get your own! Get away from me! 用你自己的! 离我远点!
[1:19:50] Come on! 快点!
[1:19:52] Let go! 一块儿掉!
[1:19:54] I’ll break you in half, you dweeb. 我要把你劈成两半 你这个坏蛋!
[1:19:57] There, I opened the chute.Are you satisfied? Leave me alone! 行了 我打开伞了你满意了吧? 别碰我!
[1:20:06] – I’m going to kill you! – Shut up and enjoy the flight! – 我要杀了你! – 闭上你的嘴享受飞行吧!
[1:20:20] Get off me! 你压着我了!
[1:20:28] Commandant, they sayyour Citizens On Patrol group… 指挥官 他们说你的”全民警察”成员…
[1:20:31] does many, manywonderful and crazy things. 做了很多很多漂亮的还有疯狂的事情
[1:20:44] I think Sgt. Mahoneydeserves a special bow. 我认为马霍尼中士应该得到特别的感谢
[1:20:48] – Mahoney? – All right! – 马霍尼? – 没错!
[1:20:51] – Mahoney? – Way to go! – 马霍尼? – 哟 出发!
[1:21:03] Get up! Look, it’s Mahoney! 起来! 看 是马霍尼!
[1:21:05] – Where? – Sorry. – 哪儿? – 噢 我忘了
[1:21:11] – To the Academy. – To the Academy. – 为学校干杯 – 干杯
[1:21:21] You know, you looka little like Tom Cruise in Top Gun. 知道吗 你看上去有点象《壮志凌云》里汤姆·克鲁斯
[1:21:24] – Yeah? – No! – 嗯? – 不!
1987年 Tags:警察学院

Post navigation

Previous Post: Police Academy 3 Back in Training(警察学院03)[1986]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Police Academy 5 Assignment Miami Beach(警察学院05)[1988]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme