英文名称:Police Academy 3 Back in Training
年代:1986
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | We close in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后关门 |
[01:49] | Damn! | 该死! |
[01:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:13] | – Where the hell are these clowns? – It is a large garage, sir. | – 这两个该死的家伙在哪里? – 车库太大 老大 |
[02:18] | – We’re over here! – Are you an idiot? | – 我们在这儿! – 你白痴呀? |
[02:26] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[02:27] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[02:31] | It’s about time. | 人齐了 |
[02:33] | I’ve sucked up enough fumesto last me a lifetime. | 我闻够了尾气 |
[02:36] | Stand up! | 起来! |
[02:37] | What’s with all this deep – throat crap? | 谁安排的 这么变态的约会? |
[02:40] | Don’t look at me. It wasn’t my ideato meet here. It was his. | 别看我 是他的主意 |
[02:44] | We shouldn’t be seen together. | 不能让人看见我们在一起 |
[02:46] | Just thinking of the safety factorof Operation Fiasco. | 注意安全 |
[02:50] | That’s what I call this, sir. | 我这么想的 先生 |
[02:53] | I work with the village idiot. | 一群白痴 |
[02:55] | – Do you guys have any idea – – – Sir, your glasses! | – 你们有什么好主意? – 老大 你的眼镜 |
[03:01] | Do you guys…. Take off your glasses. | 你们… 摘掉眼镜! |
[03:06] | Do you guys have any idea how manypolice academies are in this state? | 你们认为本州 应该有几所警校? |
[03:10] | – Is this a trick question, sir? – No, this is not a trick question, sir. | – 是巧问妙答吗 老大? – 不 不是 |
[03:15] | – Two. – Wrong. | – 两所 – 错! |
[03:17] | My sources have informed me thatone of them is about to be terminated. | 据我所知 有一所警校要关门 |
[03:21] | – Which one? – I don’t know. | – 哪一个? – 不知道 |
[03:24] | They haven’t decided yet. | 还没有最后定 |
[03:26] | And that’s where you two come in. | 所以叫你们来 |
[03:28] | I need two good men that’ll make sureLassard’s academy fails and not mine. | 我需要两员干将 证实拉萨尔警校不如我的 |
[03:33] | I need two good menthat’ll inform on Lassard’s academy… | 我需要两员干将 收集拉萨尔警校的信息… |
[03:36] | and tell me every move they make. | 然后告诉我 他们的一切 |
[03:39] | I need two good menthat’ll sell out their mothers to get ahead. | 我需要两员干将 能够卖母求荣 |
[03:43] | – That’s us. – Good. | – 那就是我们 – 很好 |
[03:47] | Can we go now? | 可以走了吗? |
[03:50] | We should split up. | 我们分开走 |
[03:52] | Safety factor. We’ll go first. | 注意安全 我们先走 |
[04:06] | Looks like it’s closed, sir. | 好像关门了 老大 |
[04:15] | They locked us in. | 我们被锁在里面了 |
[04:24] | The car! | 车! |
[04:31] | No problem, sir! | 别担心 老大! |
[04:33] | I got it! Please! | 抓到了! 快停下! |
[04:35] | – My car! – Please, stop! | – 我的车! – 快停下! |
[04:47] | My car. | 我的车 |
[05:11] | As governor of this great state of ours… | 作为这个州的州长… |
[05:13] | it fills me with prideto see these graduating police cadets. | 我自豪地看到 这些即将毕业的警官 |
[05:18] | I’m also sad to tell you… | 同时告诉大家 一个坏消息… |
[05:20] | that this is the last timewe will be graduating two classes. | 这是最后一次 有两个班毕业 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么? |
[05:26] | It’s time to tighten our belts.It’s time to close one of the academies. | 是紧缩开支的时候了一所警校 将被关闭 |
[05:31] | But in the spirit of fair play, which isthe hallmark of my administration… | 但是 关闭哪一所呢? 为了公平起见… |
[05:36] | I have appointed a committee… | 我指定了一个委员会… |
[05:38] | to evaluate and comparethe two academies. | 来评估 比较两所警校 |
[05:41] | That way, their fate will restin their own hands. | 这样 警校的命运 就握在他们自己手中 |
[05:45] | I am certain that both commandantswill welcome such a challenge. | 我确信 两位校长 都会好好把握机会… |
[05:50] | Got it! | 打到了! |
[05:52] | Isn’t that true, Comdt. Mauserand Comdt. Lassard? | 是这样吗 毛瑟校长? 拉萨尔校长? |
[06:06] | Well, Comdt. Lassard, good luck, sir. | 好吧 拉萨尔校长 祝您好运 |
[06:11] | – May the better academy win. – We intend to, sir. | – 祝好学校获胜 – 应该是这样 先生 |
[06:15] | Don’t be too sure, Comdt. Mauser. | 别太自信 毛瑟校长 |
[06:18] | We have many wonderful new recruitswhich we shall mold in my own image. | 我们有很好的生源 很好的师资 |
[06:22] | Promise me you’ll do that, sir, please. | 如您所愿 先生 |
[06:25] | Sir, the committee. | 先生 委员会 |
[06:29] | Ladies, gentlemen, truly a pleasure. | 女士们 先生们 荣幸地告诉大家 |
[06:33] | Anyone need a ride, police escort?Don’t hesitate to ask. | 谁要骑警保护 不要羞于启齿 |
[06:38] | Governor, magnificent speech! | 州长 讲得好! |
[06:42] | Bravo! I applaud you. | 好啊! 为你鼓掌 |
[06:50] | Why beat around the bush, Mauser? | 为什么拐弯磨角 毛瑟? |
[06:52] | Just get down on your kneesand kiss his ass. | 直接跪下 舔他的屁股 |
[06:54] | I don’t need any tactical advicefrom you, Callahan. | 不要你来多嘴 卡拉汉 |
[06:58] | Governor! | 州长! |
[07:01] | I know you’re a busy man, sir,but I’ve been doing a study… | 我知道您很忙 但我作了一些研究… |
[07:04] | on some training techniquesI thought might interest you. | 关于训练方法 也许您有兴趣 |
[07:07] | The Governor is in a hurry,Comdt. Mauser. | 州长赶时间 毛瑟校长 |
[07:10] | I could memo you on these, sir. | 写了一个备忘录 |
[07:14] | Governor, I speak for everyonewhen I say – – | 州长 我代表大家的意思 |
[07:19] | Let me assure you, Governor… | 我向您保证 州长… |
[07:20] | Comdt. Mauserdoes not speak for this academy. | 毛瑟校长不代表这所学校 |
[07:23] | Governor, what I meant to say was – – | 州长 我想说的是… |
[07:30] | Get a hold of yourself, you idiot.You’re making the Governor sick! | 克制一点儿 白痴 你让州长难堪了 |
[07:36] | You certainly madea lasting impression on the Governor. | 你给州长留下了深刻印象 |
[07:39] | The only impression that counts, sir,is in this file! | 唯一的印象会是这份文件留下的! |
[07:43] | We’ll see who’s got an academywhen this is over. | 一切结束的时候 看谁会赢得学校 |
[07:46] | Proctor! | 学监! |
[07:51] | – You have nothing to worry about, sir. – Right. Just leave everything to us. | – 不必担心 先生 – 对 让我们来解决 |
[07:56] | We’ll make Mauser eat those words.Let’s go. | 我们要让毛瑟自食其果走吧 |
[08:00] | – Mahoney. – Right. | – 马浩尼 – 很好 |
[08:03] | Okay, come on now. Guys! | 好 继续 伙计们! |
[08:07] | Girls, of course, I’m sorry.All right, keep it up! Number one! | 噢 姑娘们 当然 抱歉好吧 继续 1号! |
[08:11] | Take it on, drive it in here! Keep it alive.Take it in, drive in! | 运球 上篮! 动起来运球 上篮! |
[08:15] | Keep your arms up! Take it! Take it on…. | 别松劲! 运球… |
[08:18] | Try! Bring it back. Stop. Stop the playing! | 再来! 回传 停 停… |
[08:20] | Give me the ball. Gather around, girls.I want to talk about something. | 把球给我 围过来 姑娘们我有话说 |
[08:24] | I want you to remember from yesterday…. | 想想昨天… |
[08:26] | Come a little closer. All right. | 再围近点儿 好 |
[08:29] | Remember from yesterday,you pick and roll? Now, ready and break! | 昨天 学了转身切入 今天 突破上篮 |
[08:32] | Number two. Keep it alive. | 2号 动起来 |
[08:34] | Police Academy to Sgt. Mahoney.Come in, please. | 警察学校呼叫马霍尼中士 |
[08:37] | Sgt. Mahoney’s office. | 马霍尼中士办公室 |
[08:39] | Get me Mahoney,and get your feet off the dashboard! | 让马霍尼来听 然后把你的脚从仪表板上拿下来! |
[08:44] | Good, take it along now. | 很好 现在带球向前 |
[08:47] | – I’m sorry, Sergeant. I didn’t mean to. – That’s okay. My pleasure. | – 我很抱歉 中士 我不是故意的 – 没关系 这是我的荣幸 |
[08:51] | Sgt. Mahoney, I just heard,Comdt. Lassard needs help. | 马霍尼中士 我刚收到 拉萨尔校长需要帮助 |
[08:55] | Lassard’s in trouble? | 拉萨尔有麻烦了? |
[08:57] | Give it back! | 把它还给我! |
[09:01] | Wait. Wait for me! | 等会我! |
[09:03] | Go, Mom! | 噢 妈咪! |
[09:11] | Sgt. Hightower, come in. | 呼叫高塔中士 |
[09:13] | Shit. | 妈的! |
[09:14] | Hightower, get rid of the pantyhoseand report to the academy immediately. | 高塔 脱掉女裤 然后赶紧回答 |
[09:18] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[09:20] | Eugene? | 尤金? |
[09:24] | Tackleberry? | 塔克贝利? |
[09:29] | Come on out, Eugene. I give up. | 快出来 尤金 我放弃了 |
[09:32] | You out did yourself this time. | 你赢了 |
[09:35] | Olly, olly, oxen free? | 我真的找不到你了 |
[09:40] | All right, come on, Tackleberry,I’m tired of this. | 行了 塔克贝利 我已经不耐烦了 |
[09:42] | Quit fooling around in the backyard. | 停止在后院犯傻吧 |
[09:46] | I’m serious. I got something to tell you. | 我是严肃的 我有事要告诉你 |
[09:50] | All right, come on, Eugene.I’m getting pretty tired of this. | 快点 尤金 我真的忍受不住了 |
[09:54] | Come on, Eugene,I got an important message – – | 拜托了 尤金 我有重要的事情要告诉你—— |
[09:57] | Good one, Tack. Really fooled me. | 真棒 塔克 你真的把我给耍了 |
[09:59] | Mahoney called.He said Lassard needs help. | 马霍尼打电话了 他说拉萨尔得需要帮助 |
[10:21] | What a wonderful moment,my favorite graduates back. | 这一刻真是太激动人心了 我所有喜爱的毕业生都回来了 |
[10:26] | The academy is facingits greatest challenge. | 学校正面临着一项重大的挑战 |
[10:29] | After many years… | 多年来… |
[10:31] | of graduating many fine police officers,the State says… | 毕业了许多优秀的警官 政府说… |
[10:36] | it can no longer affordtwo police academies. | 它负担不起两所警察学校了 |
[10:39] | God knows what they didwith all the money. | 上帝知道他们把钱都花哪去了 |
[10:43] | We have a tradition to uphold… | 我们的传统就是… |
[10:45] | a reputation to defend,and defend it, we will! | 为荣誉而战! |
[10:52] | – Thank you, Mahoney. – Anytime, sir. | – 谢谢 马霍尼 – 随时为您效劳 长官 |
[10:55] | With our new recruits and your help,I’m sure we can survive the competition. | 有新兵和你们的帮助 我相信我们能赢得胜利 |
[11:01] | There can only be one winner. | 赢家只有一个 |
[11:05] | But also only one loser,which works out nicely. | 当然 输家也只有一个 它会被漂亮的赶出局 |
[11:09] | I certainly hope we win. | 我自然希望我们赢 |
[11:11] | Then I can retirewith the same sense of dignity… | 然后我就能带着尊严退休了 |
[11:14] | I have always brought to the academy. | 这也是我一直以来带给学校的尊严 |
[11:19] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[11:20] | Get out of my way, buster,or I’ll start playing rough. | 给我滚开 小家伙 不然我就给你好看! |
[11:23] | – Don’t do that. – No, I will not! | – 别这么做 – 不 我就要这么做! |
[11:25] | You have the stupidest idea.Put down that suitcase. | 你这样做太傻了! 把箱子给我放下! |
[11:27] | – You are not going to that police academy. – Wrong! | – 你不能去警察学校! – 就要去! |
[11:32] | Finally, don’t you think one policemanin this family is enough? | 你不认为这家里有一个警察已经够了吗? |
[11:36] | Stop it! I don’t care what you say! | 住嘴 我才不管你说什么! |
[11:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:42] | Okay, listen. See, I just wantedto join the force to be with you. | 好了 听着 我只是想跟你一起参军 |
[11:47] | I mean, we can ride together, we can wearmatching uniforms, share ammo… | 我是说 我们可以一起开车 穿相配的制服 还能一起打枪… |
[11:51] | everything that makes a marriage work. | 所有的事情我们都可以密切协作 |
[11:53] | Honey, look. Listen to me, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 看 听我说 甜心儿 |
[11:57] | – Police work, it’s just so dangerous. – I don’t care! | – 警察工作是很危险的 – 我才不在乎! |
[12:02] | Oh, no. No, you don’t! | 噢 不 不 别走! |
[12:04] | You let go of me, mister,or face the consequences! | 放开我 先生! 不然后果自负! |
[12:07] | – Good morning, Facklers. – Hello, Mrs. Pectelli. | – 早上好 法克勒夫妇 – 好 佩克特利夫人 |
[12:10] | It is hell out there on those streets. | 在马路上吵架真是太丢人了 |
[12:13] | – All right. Okay. – Come on. | – 好吧 – 来吧 |
[12:18] | Sweetie, what? Come on. | 来 亲爱的 |
[12:20] | We’re adults.I know we can talk this thing out. | 我们都是成人了 我知道我们能协商解决这件事情 |
[12:23] | Exactly. I know you’re smart enoughto do that work. It’s just that… | 没错 我知道你很聪明 解决这点小事没问题 只是… |
[12:27] | I’m the breadwinner in this family, andyou’re my lady, and your place is at home. | 我是家里的顶梁柱 你呢 是我的老婆 你的位置就是在家里 |
[12:32] | Right? Come on, give me a kiss. | 对吧? 来 亲我一下 |
[12:34] | What do you…. Come on. | 你干什…嘿! |
[12:36] | You think I can’t break this down?Open it up, sweetie. | 你觉得我撞不倒这门吗? 开门 宝贝儿! |
[12:40] | I’m a policeman. I’m trainedfor this kind of stuff, you know that? | 我是个警察 我是受过训练的 知道吗? |
[12:43] | All right, big joke. Open that door!Come on. You said we’d be adults. | 够了 玩笑过火了 开门! 行了 你说过我们都是成人了! |
[12:51] | That’s my…. | 那是我的… |
[12:58] | – Do you want to kill me? – I have thought about it a couple of times. | – 你想杀了我? – 我倒确实想了几遍 |
[13:02] | Honey, stop it right now! I’m serious! | 宝贝儿 马上给我停车! 我是严肃的! |
[13:04] | I don’t care.I wanna go to the police academy. | 我不管 我要去警察学校! |
[13:06] | Listen to reason, will you? Listen to meright now. You are not gonna…. | 听我讲道理 啊? 现在听我说 你不会… |
[13:10] | – What are you doing? – I want you off this car now! | – 你要干嘛? – 我要把你从车上弄下去! |
[13:13] | I just waxed this car.You’ll get me into so much trouble. | 我刚给这车打了蜡 你在给我找麻烦! |
[13:18] | This is a city street,not a drag strip, thank you. | 这是条城市街道 不是拖车道 谢谢啦! |
[13:25] | If you don’t like it, you go around me! | 你要不喜欢 可以从我旁边超过去! |
[13:32] | …with volume on the New YorkStock Exchange as of this hour… | 根据纽约证券交易所此小时的报价… |
[13:35] | at 56 million shares in moderate trading,with the Dow Jones up 4 points at 1,507. | 贸易达到56000000股 道琼丝指数上升4点 达到1507点 |
[13:40] | The dollar is showing renewed strengthagainst foreign currency… | 美元对外汇比价重新攀升… |
[13:43] | gaining 10% against the pound… | 对英磅上升10%… |
[13:45] | on rumors of the Fed’sdropping interest rates. | 据联邦调查局有关利率下调的传闻 |
[13:47] | The uncertainty of interest ratesis affecting the bond market. | 联合市场将受到极大影响 |
[13:50] | Trading has been cautiousand will remain…. | 进行贸易需谨慎小心… |
[14:02] | This is not Le Mans! | 这不是赛车场 |
[14:42] | Porter. Redcap. | 搬运工 小红帽! |
[14:45] | That’s right.Could you help me with these, please? | 没错 就是你! 你能帮我一下吗? |
[14:49] | That’s right. Come on over here. | 没错 来一下 |
[14:51] | Thank you. That’ll be fine, thank you. | 谢谢 这太好了 谢谢 |
[15:02] | Porter. | 搬运工 |
[15:08] | Please, sit down. Please. | 请…请坐下 拜托 |
[15:13] | Zip your lips, slap your butts to the seatand listen hard! | 闭上你们的嘴 把你们的臭屁股放到凳子上给我好好地听着! |
[15:19] | That’s a lot better. | 这样好多了 |
[15:20] | Let me be the first to welcome youto the fabulous Midcity Police Academy. | 让我成为第一个迎接你们的人欢迎你们来到这位于市中心的神话般的警察学校 |
[15:24] | We’re about to beginan incredible 14 – week adventure in living. | 你们将在这里度过生命中为期14天的冒险 |
[15:28] | I’m one of your hosts,Sgt. Carey Mahoney. | 我是你们的领导之一 凯瑞·马霍尼中士 |
[15:30] | And as you exit the bus,please form a double line. | 下车后 请排成两队 |
[15:33] | And march them! | 出发! |
[15:51] | Who did that? | 谁干的? |
[15:53] | Say, man, this place is crazy. Suckersalways making me dance and stuff. | 嘿 伙计 这个地方够疯狂的 傻瓜们总使我跳舞 |
[15:57] | What kind of place is this?I don’t look like I’m gonna make it. | 这是什么地方? 我觉得我不成 |
[16:00] | You’ll make it just fine. Keep dancing. | 你会做得好的 接着跳吧 |
[16:10] | Good, tall. Good. | 嗯 很高 好 |
[16:13] | Good, strong. | 嗯 很壮 不错 |
[16:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:18] | And who might you be? | 你是谁? |
[16:20] | Tomoko Nogata, of Tachikawa Nogatas. | 我是山田乃木 利原田来的 |
[16:26] | “And is this your lovely wife?” | “这是您漂亮的夫人吗? “ |
[16:30] | – Proctor. – Yes, sir. | – 学监 – 到 长官 |
[16:31] | – What’s the story here with Fu Manchu? – Fu Manchu. | – 这个满洲人是怎么回事? – 满洲人 |
[16:35] | I don’t have a Fu Manchu. | 我这没有满洲人 |
[16:37] | I’m talking about the stir – fried shrimpfrom out of town! | 我是说这个外地来的小虾米! |
[16:40] | He’s with the Tachikawa Highway Patrol… | 他是Tachikawa公路巡逻队的… |
[16:41] | part of an international exchange program,here to study our methods. | 是国际交流项目的一部分 到这里学习我们的方法的 |
[16:45] | I’m not teaching my cadetshow to use a wok! | 我不是教我的学生们如何用炒菜的! |
[16:49] | You ship him off to Lassard’s.He’ll fit in perfectly over there. | 把他送到拉萨的学校去 他在那里更合适 |
[16:53] | He could use a good sushi chef. | 他会有一个好寿司厨子 |
[16:57] | – No offense? – Thank you. | – 没意见吧? – 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Kiss my what? | 亲我的什么? |
[17:09] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[17:11] | – Ma’am! I’m a ma’am! – I’m sorry. | – 夫人! 我是位女士! – 噢 对不起 |
[17:15] | Those guns make it difficult to tell. | 这些枪让我很难分辨出来 |
[17:18] | – Are you an instructor? – Affirmative. | 您是教师吗? – 当然 |
[17:20] | Are you a new recruit? | 你是新兵吗? |
[17:22] | – Yes, I – – – She certainly is. But she’s terribly shy. | – 是的 我… – 她当然是 但她非常非常害羞 |
[17:26] | Stand up straight, Sarah.And don’t babble. | 站直了 萨拉 别胡言乱语 |
[17:29] | What will the instructor think? | 老师会怎么想? |
[17:31] | – Now, just pay attention – – – Stifle it! | – 现在 听着… – 住嘴! |
[17:33] | Don’t worry, Sarah.When we’re finished with you… | 别担心 萨拉 等我们结束的时候… |
[17:36] | you’ll have nerves of steel,ice in your veins… | 你会有钢铁一样的勇气 冰一样的肌肤… |
[17:38] | and a set of brass balls this big. | 还有一对这么大的铜球 |
[17:43] | No favoritism here, Eugene. | 尤金 不要偏袒他 |
[17:45] | Bud, here, he fouls up,you give him a good whack. | 巴德 他把事情搞糟了 来 狠狠打他一拳 |
[17:50] | – Gotcha! – That was a good one. Pretty sneaky. | – 打中啦! – 这拳不错 够卑鄙 |
[17:54] | Caught me off guard. | 他是趁我不注意 |
[18:00] | You take care of yourself, son.And pay attention to Eugene. | 照顾好你自己 儿子 注意点尤金 |
[18:04] | I’m proud of you.You’re gonna make one hell of a cop. | 我为你骄傲 你他妈肯定会成为一个好警察 |
[18:07] | Thanks, Dad.Would you give this to Mom for me? | 谢谢 爸爸 你能替我把这个给妈妈吗? |
[18:11] | Don’t forget to buckle up. | 别忘了防守 |
[18:14] | That was a good one. | 这拳打得还真不错 |
[18:21] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[18:23] | Boy, my dad and I havea terrific relationship. | 嘿 我爸爸跟我的关系好极了 |
[18:42] | Does anybody know how to shutthis thing off? It’s driving me nuts! | 谁能把这玩意儿关上吗? 它快让我发疯了! |
[18:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:56] | Okay, that’s $700. | 到了 700美元 |
[18:59] | – Plus tip. – Here you go. | – 还有小费 – 给你 |
[19:02] | Wait a minute. What is this? | 嘿 等会 这是什么? |
[19:05] | What do you think you’re giving me here?What, are you kidding? | 你给我的这是什么? 你在干什么 开玩笑吗? |
[19:09] | I don’t take any moneywith pictures of tuna fish on it. | 我不要任何上面有金枪鱼的钱 |
[19:12] | Come on, American money.Let’s go. $700, that’s what you owe me. | 快点 美国钱 你欠我700美元 |
[19:15] | Wait a minute. Excuse me.What’s going on here? | 喂 对不起 怎么回事? |
[19:17] | – Not enough. He owes me $700, plus tip. – $700 for a cab ride? | – 不够 他欠我700美元 加上小费 – 700美元打回的? |
[19:21] | – Where did you catch this cab, Yokohama? – Yokohama. | – 你从哪打的的 横滨吗? – 横滨 |
[19:27] | Excuse me. I’m Officer Carey Mahoney.May I be of some assistance? | 打扰一下 我是凯瑞·马霍尼军官 我能帮什么忙吗? |
[19:31] | – Yes. This guy is trying to rip off this guy. – “Rip off.” | – 是的 这个家伙想敲诈这个家伙 – “敲诈” |
[19:34] | – Read the meter. The meter don’t lie. – Is this true? And who’s your barber? | – 可以看计价器 计价器不会撒谎 – 这是真的吗? 谁是你的理发师? |
[19:38] | Look, wise guy,don’t think a blue uniform scares me. | 嘿 狡猾的家伙 别以为你那蓝色的制服能吓着我 |
[19:40] | – No, sir, this is not a scary uniform. – No, it’s not a scary uniform. | – 不 先生 这不是吓人的制服 – 嗯 不 这不是吓人的制服 |
[19:44] | – Hightower! – That’s a scary uniform. | – 高塔! – 那才是吓人的制服 |
[19:46] | This man just said somethingabout your mother. | 这家伙刚才说了你妈妈的坏话 |
[19:48] | He also charged this guy $700for a cab ride. | 他还跟这个家伙要700块钱的车费 |
[19:51] | – A rip – off. – Meters don’t lie. Read the meter. | – 这是敲诈 – 计价器不会撒谎 你们可以看计价器 |
[19:57] | They don’t lie. They never lie. | 他们不说谎 他们从不说谎 |
[20:00] | Meters don’t lie. | 计价器不会说谎 |
[20:03] | This meter lied. It’s a lying meter. | 这个计价器说谎了 这是个说谎话的计价器 |
[20:08] | – Fair price. – And tip. | – 价格公平 – 还有小费 |
[20:11] | – What’s your name, son? – Nogata. | – 你叫什么 小子? – Nogata |
[20:13] | – Nogata? New recruit? – Yes. | – Nogata?新兵吗? – 是的 |
[20:15] | – Right over there. – Thank you. Okay. | – 那边去 – 好的 谢谢 |
[20:18] | – Thanks, Hightower. – Okay, babe. | – 谢谢 高塔 – 别客气 宝贝儿 |
[20:25] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:26] | That sordid little scenemust have been trying on you, Miss…. | 刚才那肮脏的一幕肯定打扰你了 小姐… |
[20:29] | Karen Adams. | 凯伦·亚当斯 |
[20:30] | You’re Karen Adams?You’re kidding. We’re roomies! | 你是凯伦·亚当斯? 不是开玩笑吧? 我们是舍友! |
[20:34] | I’ll help you settle in.You’ll take your clothes off… | 我会帮你住下 你脱下衣服… |
[20:37] | – we’ll shower, get close – – – I’m sorry. | – 我们洗澡 然后亲近 – 我很抱歉 |
[20:39] | I’m not here to get hit on by every guywho looks cute in a blue uniform. | 我到这不是跟每个穿着蓝色制服看上去很可爱的家伙发展关系的 |
[20:42] | I want to be a policewoman. | 我只想成为一个女警察 |
[20:45] | You will be! | 你会的! |
[20:46] | We’ll get together. We’ll talk! I hope. | 我们会在一起 一起谈天 我希望 |
[20:53] | Well, Mahoney,I see you still have very good taste. | 嘿 马霍尼 我看你的品味依然不错 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Nice bike! | 嘿 车不错! |
[21:17] | Where do you put the batteries? | 你把电池放哪了? |
[21:21] | Get out of my way! | 给我让开! |
[21:37] | That didn’t hurt! | 一点也不疼! |
[21:40] | Hi, was I going too fast? | 嗨 我开得很快吗? |
[21:52] | Where do I go to register? | 我到哪去注册? |
[21:54] | – Let’s go. Kirkland, 46! – Yeah, all right. | – 我们走吧 – 科克兰 46号! – 好的 好的 |
[21:57] | – Fackler, where do you think you’re going? – With him. | – 法克勒 你想往哪走? – 跟着他 |
[22:00] | – Women downstairs! – Damn! | – 女生宿舍在楼下! – 妈的 |
[22:02] | Move it! Let’s go. Come on now, girls! | 快点! 快点 姑娘们! |
[22:05] | – Move it. – All right, Sweetchuck, let’s go. | – 赶快! – 好的 漂亮的将军 |
[22:24] | – What’s your problem? – He’s the problem. He’s an animal. | – 出什么事了? – 是他 他就是头野兽! |
[22:27] | Get used to it. He’s your roommate. | 习惯就好 他是你的舍友 |
[22:30] | – Roommate? – Zed’s reformed. He’s on our side now. | – 舍友? – 泽得改过自新了 他现在站在我们这边 |
[22:33] | Yeah. I used to be a real jerk,but now I’m a people guy. | 是的 我曾经是个坏人 可现在我是个好公民 |
[22:54] | You’re awake! | 你醒了! |
[22:55] | What kind of music do you like?You like salsa? You like reggae? | 你喜欢什么音乐? salsa还是瑞格舞? |
[22:59] | Something with that love beat? | 带着爱的节奏的? |
[23:01] | This is a song I wrote, off my first album.And it goes something like this. | 这首歌是我写的 选自我的第一张专辑 是这样唱的 |
[23:12] | It was originally a love ballad,but I kind of spruced it up. | 它原先是首情歌 我整理了一下 |
[23:20] | No, I don’t take requests. | 不 我不接受请求 |
[23:24] | All right, clowns… | 好吧 小丑们… |
[23:26] | I want you to police this entire areafrom here to the parade ground. | 我要你们管辖从这到操场的整个区域 |
[23:29] | I want you to pick up every cigarette butt,every scrap of paper, every weed. | 我要你们捡起每个烟屁股 每张纸片和每根杂草 |
[23:33] | Now, we’re gonna be watchingfrom my window. | 我们会从窗户监督你们 |
[23:35] | So if I see these flashlights stop moving,you’re both in big trouble. | 如果我看见手电停止移动 你们的麻烦就大了 |
[23:39] | Big trouble. Now, get to work. | 大大的麻烦 好了 开始干活! |
[23:42] | Let’s go, Chad. | 乍得 咱们走 |
[23:59] | – Mr. Zed. – No school. | – 泽得先生 – 不去学校! |
[24:04] | – Are you sure this is gonna work? – Of course it’s gonna work. | – 你确信这有效吗? – 当然有效 |
[24:08] | It’s working. | 它真在工作 |
[24:14] | Hup, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[24:23] | As you can see, sir,I have instant access over all my cadets… | 看 长官 我让所有的学员都很快的入门了 |
[24:26] | and all of the instructors. | 所有的教师也是 |
[24:29] | Attention! Give me 20 pushups, now! | 立正! 给我做20个俯卧撑 现在就做! |
[24:34] | There’s no escaping the camera’s eye, sir. | 什么也逃不过监视器的眼睛 |
[24:37] | As you could see,I can monitor the gym, the classrooms… | 就象您看到的一样 长官 我能监视体育馆 教室… |
[24:40] | The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show? | 以及动画片 |
[24:41] | Good! This is the episode where Natashaand Boris have Rocky – – | 嘿! 这是娜塔莎和鲍里斯… |
[24:46] | It’s an old one, though. I’ve seen it. Rerun. | 这是老片子了 我看过了 重新放 |
[24:48] | We have a few bugsto be worked out, sir… | 我们还有一些问题要解决 长官… |
[24:51] | but I’m sureyou’ll tell the evaluation committee… | 但我相信您会告诉评估委员会… |
[24:53] | about the wonderful work we’re doing in – – | 我们这里的工作是如何的出色… |
[24:55] | You’re chapping your lipson the wrong butt, Mr. Mauser. | 你在拿凉脸贴热屁股 毛瑟先生 |
[24:59] | I have no saywith the evaluation committee. | 我不会向评估委员会说什么的 |
[25:03] | Besides, I want both academiesto look good. | 更何况 我希望两所学校都好 |
[25:07] | So do I, sir. | 噢 我也是 长官 |
[25:10] | And when may the committeebe coming by, sir? | 什么时候评估委员会来? |
[25:14] | The committee is spending the restof the week at Lassard’s academy. | 这周剩下的几天委员会都会在拉萨尔的学校 |
[25:18] | Next week, the Governor has themsnooping around the downtown precincts. | 下周 他们会在城市管辖区内巡视 |
[25:23] | So that gives you… | 这会给你… |
[25:25] | a couple of weeksto perfect your ass – kissing. | 几周的时间来完善你的拍马技术 |
[25:28] | That’s plenty of time, sir. | 时间很充足 长官 |
[25:34] | Callahan, there you are. | 卡拉汉 你在这 |
[25:35] | We have to talk to youabout this evaluation thing. | 关于这次评估我们得谈谈 |
[25:38] | I’ll see you at my…. | 我在我的…等你! |
[25:44] | And four! And one, and two, and three! | 四! 一 二 三! |
[26:28] | Not only must you know all traffic laws… | 你们不仅要了解所有的交通法规… |
[26:31] | you must also master high – speed driving. | 还要掌握高速驾车 |
[26:35] | Now, we’ll begin todaywith a leisurely spin around the course. | 今天我们先从头开始 |
[26:44] | Watch where you’re going, lady! | 看着点 女士 你要往哪开! |
[26:59] | Okay, you can start the car now. | 好了 你现在可以点火了 |
[27:02] | But if I hear any of those things,you’ve failed. | 但如果我听见任何刚才那些声音 你就完蛋了 |
[27:05] | Wrong key. I’ll be right back. | 钥匙错了 我马上就回来 |
[27:09] | That’s no problem. | 不要紧 |
[27:21] | Very often in the field… | 战场上经常是这样… |
[27:23] | the dog can be your best friend. | 狗是你们最好的朋友 |
[27:26] | Your most faithful partner. | 是你最忠实的伙伴 |
[27:27] | I love dogs, and they love me.Hi, boy. | 我喜欢狗 他们也喜欢我 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[27:34] | First…. Out. | 首选…吐出来 |
[27:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | It is important to developthe master – dog relationship. | 主人与狗之间的关系非常重要 |
[27:43] | If you show any fear… | 如果你表现出任何畏惧… |
[27:46] | the dog will not respect you. | 狗就不会尊重你 |
[27:49] | – Sweetchuck. – Me? | – 斯威特查克 – 我? |
[27:50] | – Order the dogs to sit. – They won’t listen to me. | – 命令狗坐下 – 他们不听我的 |
[27:53] | They will. Come on, try. | 会听的 来 试一下 |
[27:57] | Go on, have a seat. | 来 请坐 |
[28:02] | You’ve got to show them who’s boss. | 你应该让他们知道 谁才是老板 |
[28:06] | Sit! | 坐! |
[28:20] | At this time… | 这节课… |
[28:22] | I would like to introduce to all of you… | 我要向你们介绍… |
[28:25] | my instructor,the man who taught me how to fight. | 我的老师 他曾教会我如何打架 |
[28:31] | Please welcome, if you will… | 请欢迎 如果你们乐意… |
[28:34] | Sgt. John Hurney. | 约翰·赫尼中士 |
[29:03] | Now, can I have a volunteer? | 现在 我需要一位志愿者 |
[29:08] | Can I have a volunteer?Very good, Nogata. | 谁能上来吗? 嗯 很好 Nogata |
[29:44] | I don’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[29:49] | Oh, boy! | 噢 天! |
[29:52] | He’s great! | 他可真棒! |
[30:13] | You have impressive moves for a cadet. | 你的打击技术不错 |
[30:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:18] | You see, it’s a matter of the mindbeing mightier than the bosom. | 您看 头脑确实比胸部更有力量 |
[30:25] | Interesting theory. | 有趣的理论 |
[30:33] | I said bosom, not sword. | 我想说”刀剑” 可是说成了”胸部” |
[30:35] | Sounds like a common mistake. | 听起来不是什么大错误 |
[30:37] | No. I mean no disrespect.It’s just that she’s so…. | 不 我是说 这样太失礼 只是因为她太… |
[30:45] | What a woman! | 这女人真棒! |
[30:48] | Hit the showers! | 开始淋浴! |
[30:50] | See what I mean? | 懂我的意思了吗? |
[30:52] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[31:14] | Miss Macho. | 男人小姐 |
[31:21] | All right, men, it’s 22:00. | 好了 先生们 晚上10点了! |
[31:24] | Time to hit the sack. | 该睡觉了 |
[31:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:30] | You’re dead meat, copper! | 你死定了 条子! |
[31:37] | Let’s move it! | 走吧! |
[31:45] | – What time is it? – 3:00 in the morning. | – 几点了? – 凌晨3点 |
[31:54] | All right, everybody!Everybody up! Let’s go! | 好了 所有人 起床! 出发! |
[32:00] | Outside! | 到外面去! |
[32:03] | Let’s go! | 快点! |
[32:13] | Come on, you sludge buckets.If I can keep up this pace, so can you. | 快点 你们这些泥桶! 我要是能保持这种速度 你们也能! |
[32:17] | Let’s go, maggots. | 快点 你们这些大蛆! |
[32:19] | A good cop is always prepared.A good cop knows the city streets. | 一个好警察总是时刻做好准备的一个好警察了解城市的每一条街道 |
[32:28] | – Are you gonna be all right, Hedges? – He’ll be okay. | – 赫奇斯你还好吗? – 他没事 |
[32:31] | – Can I help you with anything? – No, we’re here now. | – 我能帮您什么忙吗? – 不用了 我们到了 |
[32:34] | – Bye, Hedges. – I’ll have to be fed intravenously. | – 再见 赫奇斯 – 我得输液了 |
[32:38] | Just lie down. | 先躺下吧 |
[32:51] | What is this? | 这是什么? ! |
[32:52] | It’s my bed. I pick up in New Delhi. | 我的床 从新德里弄来的 |
[32:55] | Posture – o – pedic. Very good for back. | Posture – o – pedic 对后背很好 |
[33:10] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:14] | Who is that? | 是谁? |
[33:21] | Do you want to, like,borrow my shampoo? | 想借我的香波使使吗? |
[33:32] | Freeze! Identify yourself. | 站住! 说出你的编号! |
[33:35] | It’s me, Mr. Sweetchuck. | 是我 斯威特查克 |
[33:36] | You look like a manwho’s going AWOL to me, mister. | 我看你好像要逃跑 先生 |
[33:40] | Yeah, I am. I’m tired of having a roommatethat’s an animal! | 是的 我烦透了有室友的生活那就是头野兽! |
[33:43] | I was happier when I was at homegetting mugged! | 我在家的时候要比现在快乐得多! |
[33:46] | You look me in the eyeand tell me you’re quitting! | 看着我的眼睛 告诉你要放弃! |
[33:53] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you. | 别怕 我会照着你 |
[33:56] | You give me a chance… | 给我个机会… |
[33:58] | and I’ll make you into a man. | 我会把你变成一个真正的男人 |
[34:01] | Even if it kills you. | 无论是否会把你折腾死 |
[34:10] | Feel good? Let’s go. | 感觉好点了吗? 我们走吧 |
[34:17] | Sergeant. | 士兵们 |
[34:33] | A good kick may be all that stands… | 一招好的出腿… |
[34:36] | between you and the excruciating pain… | 往往将你的重要器官从… |
[34:39] | of a.357 magnum slugshredding your vital organs. | 142加仑的子弹碎片带来的极度痛苦中解救出来 |
[34:44] | Fackler! You’re up. | 法克勒! 上来! |
[34:54] | Kirkland! | 柯克兰! |
[35:09] | Zed! | 泽得! |
[35:19] | – Sweetchuck! – Sweetchuck, what’s the word? | – 斯威特查克! – 斯威特查克 那句话怎么说来着? |
[35:22] | – Kill. – Let me hear it again. | – 杀死他们! – 再说一遍 |
[35:24] | – Kill. – Now go for it! | – 杀死他们! – 好 冲! |
[35:34] | Whose bright idea was it to meet here? | 谁出的好主意在这儿见面? |
[35:36] | It was my bright idea. | 是我的好主意 |
[35:39] | This is some beautiful view, isn’t it, sir? | 景色真棒 对吧 长官? |
[35:42] | The twinkling lights of the city,stars in the heavens… | 城市里闪烁的灯光 夜空中点点的繁星… |
[35:46] | the moon in the sky. | 明月当头… |
[35:48] | And Mr. Sandman flyingfrom rooftop to rooftop. | 还有睡眠精灵(Sandman) 从一个屋顶飞到另一个屋顶 |
[35:52] | Where? | 啊? 在哪? |
[35:54] | What the hell is that? | 该死的 那是什么? |
[35:56] | Give me this damn thing.Well, how’d it go? | 把这个狗东西给我! 事情怎么样? |
[35:59] | The committee knew right awaywe were hopeless. | 委员会当即觉得我们已无可救药 |
[36:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:04] | Now, I want you guysto take the cadets downtown… | 现在我要你们把警校学员们带到市区… |
[36:07] | for some fieldwork. | 去干些实地工作 |
[36:08] | We can’t do that. Cadets don’t gointo the field till after their tenth week. | 不成 学员必须在第十周后才能实习 |
[36:12] | – They’re not ready for anything like that. – I know that, you moron. | – 他们还不具备那种能力 – 我当然知道 你个白痴 |
[36:15] | That’s the whole idea. Next week, theevaluation committee is gonna be there. | 这就是整个计划下周 评估团就要到那里了 |
[36:20] | – I get it, sir. – I doubt it. | – 噢 我明白了 长官 – 我可不信 |
[36:24] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[36:27] | I’m gonna be therewhen Lassard’s guys screw up. | 那个时候我也会去 看着拉萨尔的宝贝儿们出丑 |
[36:30] | You guys make sure they screw up. Get it? | 你们俩人要保证让他们出丑 明白了吗? |
[36:33] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | – 是 长官! – 嗯 很好 |
[36:54] | Punch him! | 揍他! |
[36:59] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[37:06] | That’s great. He’s looking tired. Good. | 打得好! 他看上去不成了 很好 |
[37:09] | Your legs are rubbery. | 你的腿很有劲 |
[37:14] | – Knock him out. Let me hear you say it. – Knock him out. | – 打死他! 对我说:打死他! |
[37:46] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[37:47] | That’s not the way I taught you to hit.You gotta hit like this. Like this! | 这可不是我教你的打架方法你应该象这样 象这样! |
[37:51] | Now, hit him! | 现在 干掉他! |
[38:17] | The eyewitness is stillthe main source of convictions. | 目击证人依然是定罪的重要根据 |
[38:22] | Mr. Miller, I want you to take your time.Study these men very carefully. | 米勒先生 我要你慢慢来 别着急仔细地看一下这些人 |
[38:26] | Then tell us if you see the manwho robbed your store. | 然后告诉我们里面有没有抢你店的人 |
[38:29] | Let me reassure you, Mr. Miller… | 让我打消您的顾虑 米勒先生… |
[38:31] | the suspects cannot see youwhen it’s dark in here. | 我们这里黑 所以嫌疑犯是看不见您的 |
[38:37] | Well, Mr. Miller? Is he there? | 米勒先生? 他在这吗? |
[38:40] | Are you sure they can’t see me? My wifesaid they’d see me, and not to do this. | 您确定他们看不见我吗? 我太太说他们是能看见的 |
[38:44] | Mr. Miller, bright lights in there… | 米勒先生 那边亮… |
[38:47] | dark in here. He can’t see us.Do you see him? | 我们这边黑 他看不见我们的里面有他吗? |
[38:52] | Bringing cadets into the field this early… | 过早让学员们开始实习… |
[38:54] | has all the makingsof one of your lousy ideas. | 肯定是你的鬼主意 |
[38:57] | What’s the matter, Mahoney?No faith in the cadets? | 怎么了 马霍尼? 对学员们没信心吗? |
[39:00] | How hard can it be, Miller?Is he there or isn’t he? | 很困难吗 米勒先生?里面有他吗? |
[39:02] | I don’t know.He really didn’t steal that much. | 我不知道他确实没拿走太多 |
[39:06] | The hospital stay was quite restful. | 住院倒是很宁静 |
[39:09] | I wish I’d listened to my wife. | 我希望我按我太太的话做了 |
[39:11] | For God’s sake, Miller, will you take your balls out of your wife’s purse… | 看在上帝的份上 米勒 你能不能 |
[39:15] | and finger the dirtbag? | 把你的脑袋从娘们的怀里钻出来 |
[39:18] | It’s him! | 是他! |
[39:20] | – I’ll kill you! – No, it’s him. | – 我要杀了你! – 不 是他! |
[39:23] | He’s the one, the priest. | 他是牧师 |
[39:32] | Sir, honestly, we had no ideathe evaluation committee would be here. | 长官 说真的 我们没办法评估委员会就要来了 |
[39:35] | We thoughtit would help advance the training. | 我们觉得这对训练有帮助 |
[39:37] | – What do you mean, we? – It was a lousy idea. | – 你说”我们”是什么意思? – 那是个令人作呕的阴谋! |
[39:41] | Now I’ve got a bunch trainees hangingaround with this damn committee! | 现在我周围全是一帮新兵 还有那可恶的评估委员会! |
[39:46] | I’ve been, like, noticing you,and you’re a nice enough lady… | 我一直喜欢 注意您 您是个极好的女士… |
[39:49] | but you’re too tense. | 但您太紧张了 |
[39:52] | You got to relax. You got to calm down. | 您应该休息休息 放松一下 您应该平静下来 |
[40:00] | You take the big guy,I’ll take the little guy. | 您对付太个的 小个的归我 |
[40:03] | We got a cop. | 噢 一个警察 |
[40:14] | No sweat. This is my old gang. | 别怕 我们以前是一伙的 |
[40:18] | Would you like to go out to grab a burgerand then go to the movies or something? | 您想不想去抢个汉堡包然后看个电影什么的? |
[40:23] | I’d like to introduce you guysto the future Mrs. Zed! | 伙伴们 我来给你们介绍 未来的泽得夫人! |
[40:51] | Hey, son. | 嗨 小家伙! |
[40:53] | – Excuse me, Officer. – Yes, ma’am? | – 对不起 长官 – 什么事 夫人? |
[40:55] | We are sitting in the nonsmoking section… | 我们坐在非吸烟区… |
[40:58] | and that man refuses to put out his cigar. | 可那个男的拒绝掐灭他的烟 |
[41:04] | I’ll take care of this, ma’am. | 交给我吧 夫人 |
[41:06] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[41:08] | You’re sitting in a nonsmoking area.Would you please extinguish that cigar? | 您坐在禁烟区您能不能把您的雪茄熄掉? |
[41:13] | Drop dead. I’ll put it out when I’m finished. | 死去吧 我抽完了自会把它掐了 |
[41:15] | You’ll put it out now, mister! | 现在就请您把它掐了 先生! |
[41:33] | Hit it! | 撞他! |
[41:35] | Now, go get him! | 现在 抓住他! |
[41:48] | – Hurry up! – I’m trying. I’m going as fast – – | – 快! – 我在努力! 我已经尽全力… |
[41:52] | Drive! | 啊! |
[42:13] | Will this count against us, sir? | 这会对我们不利吗 先生? |
[42:19] | I’ve been here at the academymany wonderful years… | 我在学校已经愉快地度过了很多年… |
[42:23] | and I’m very fond of it. | 我很喜欢这里 |
[42:26] | – The new cadets are doing well? – Yes, sir. | – 新兵们做的好吗? – 很好 长官 |
[42:29] | – We are going to succeed now, aren’t we? – Yes, sir. | – 我们要赢了 是吗? – 是的 长官 |
[42:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:56] | One more ping out of you, Jonesey,I’ll tape your lips permanently together. | 你要是再发怪声 琼斯 我就把你的嘴巴永远封上! |
[43:05] | Listen, everybody. | 大家听着 |
[43:07] | I want you to forget today. You don’t haveto be ready for the field yet. | 我让你们把今天忘掉你们还不用为实习做准备 |
[43:11] | – We sure proved that. – It wasn’t a total loss. | – 我们会证明的 – 我们还没有输 |
[43:14] | Of course it wasn’t. | 当然没有 |
[43:15] | One police car and two civilian carscompletely totaled… | 一辆警车 两辆市民的车 全部地 完全地… |
[43:19] | three citizens’ complaints… | 三位市民投诉… |
[43:20] | two members of the evaluation committeeunder heavy sedation. | 两位评估委员打着镇静剂 |
[43:24] | I wouldn’t call it a total loss,would you? No. | 我管这不叫”完全的失败” 你们呢? 不 |
[43:27] | Bartender, how about some champagnefor me and my associate? | 伙计 给我和我的同事来瓶香槟 |
[43:30] | We’re celebrating. Come on, Proctor. | 来 我们庆祝一下 |
[43:37] | – Let’s just get out of here. – No. | – 我们离开这 – 不 |
[43:46] | Boy, that’s a waste of champagne, sir. | 嗨 这样喝很浪费香槟的 |
[43:48] | Now, what is that cracksupposed to mean, Mahoney? | 什么意思 马霍尼? |
[43:51] | It means we don’t think you can tell thedifference between beer and champagne. | 意思就是 我们认为您分不出啤酒和香槟的区别 |
[43:57] | You know something?You two are brain dead. | 你懂吗? 你们就是两个傻瓜 |
[43:59] | Bet you can’t. Loser pays. | 打赌您分不出来 输的请客 |
[44:02] | – You’re on, Mahoney. – Can I have a beer in the same glass? | – 我接受打赌 马霍尼 – 给我用同样的杯子来杯啤酒 |
[44:06] | – Mind if we blindfold you, sir? – Why? | – 介意我们蒙住您的眼睛吗 长官? – 为什么? |
[44:07] | – We wouldn’t want you to peek. – Right. | – 我们不想让您偷看 – 是的 |
[44:10] | – See anything? – No. | – 看得见吗? – 看不见 |
[44:12] | – Sure? – No, I can’t see. | – 真的? – 真的 什么都看不见 |
[44:14] | Okay. Round and roundand guess the drink. | 好 转圈转圈转转转…好了 猜吧 |
[44:24] | Champagne! | 是香槟! |
[44:26] | You win! He always wins! | 你赢了! 他总是赢! |
[44:29] | All right, we’ll pay up.Let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们会付帐的我们从这儿走吧 |
[44:32] | – You two jerks. – You really showed them, sir. | – 你两个怪人! – 您真的让他们长眼了 长官! |
[44:39] | – Proctor. – Yes, sir? | – 学监? – 什么事 长官? |
[44:42] | Give me a hand with this. Take it off. | 帮个忙 把这个给我摘了 |
[44:45] | No, don’t go slow.Go fast, so it doesn’t hurt. | 不 别慢腾腾的快点 这样不会疼 |
[44:52] | That hurt. Am I okay? | 真疼! 我没事吧? |
[44:55] | It’s nice. There’s a mirror right here, sir. | 没事 这正好有面镜子 长官 |
[45:00] | I got no eyebrows. | 我眉毛没了 |
[45:03] | – Where are my eyebrows? – Right here, sir. | – 我眉毛哪去了? – 这呢 长官 |
[45:08] | – This is going very well. – Yeah? | – 嗯 很好 很好 – 真的? |
[45:11] | Yeah. That’s great. It’s coming. | 是的是的 非常棒! 马上就好了 |
[45:15] | That’s great. That’s nice.You’re gonna like that, sir. | 真棒 真帅! 您会喜欢的 长官 |
[45:19] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[45:20] | Look at that. Look at this,this angle over here, every angle. | 看这 看那! 这的弯儿 每一处弯儿… |
[45:24] | – I can’t see it! – It’s yours. | – 我看不见! – 给您 |
[45:30] | What do you think, sir? | 你看怎么样 长官? |
[45:33] | I think I like it. | 我想我喜欢 |
[45:34] | Commissioner Hurst was very upset. | 赫斯特委员非常生气 |
[45:37] | He used many bad wordsto describe our academy. | 他用了很多坏话来形容我们的学校 |
[45:41] | Some were even foreign. | 一些还是外语 |
[45:43] | Italian or Irish, I think. | 意大利语 可能还有爱尔兰语 我想 |
[45:48] | This is survival of the fittest… | 最棒的才会留下… |
[45:51] | and after what happened downtown… | 经过在市区发生的这一切… |
[45:53] | it seems we’re not very fit. | 看起来我们不是最棒的 |
[45:55] | – Sir, you’re not giving up, are you? – Of course not. | – 长官 您不会放弃吧? – 当然不会 |
[45:59] | I have no doubt we shall be victorious. | 我从不怀疑我们的胜利 |
[46:04] | I have a little doubt,but, basically, I’m an optimist. | 噢 有一点点怀疑但 基本上 我是个乐天派 |
[46:08] | Now, I know the committeewill be observing us here… | 我知道 委员会会留心我们 在这… |
[46:14] | and in the field,and at the Policepersons Ball… | 在战场上 在警察联欢会上… |
[46:18] | so we must do nothingto dishonor the uniform. | 因此 我们不能做任何有损于我们这身警服的事情 |
[46:25] | – What was I saying? – Dismissed! | – 我刚才说什么了? – 解散! |
[46:28] | Right. | 是的 |
[46:31] | This map will pinpoint trouble spots… | 这张图很清楚地标明了… |
[46:34] | over a 10 – square – mile area. | 十平方里以内的暴乱地区 |
[46:38] | This dispatch unit has a 200 – mile range… | 我们的负责区域有200里 |
[46:43] | and a computerized city grid. | 并且数字化 |
[46:45] | This computerized city gridtracks police vehicle movement. | 这个数字城市网跟踪警车的活动 |
[46:50] | – Is that clear, everyone? – Yes, ma’am! | – 清楚了吗? – 是 女士! |
[46:52] | Yeah, why not? | 是 为什么不呢? |
[46:56] | In tear gas training, the manual saysyou should have your mask on. | 进行催泪弹练习时 手册上说你们应该戴上防毒面具 |
[47:01] | Be out of here 30 seconds afterthe canister comes through the window. | 在催泪弹从窗户投进来的30秒内出去 |
[47:05] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[47:08] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[47:20] | – Nice throw, Hightower. – It went in, didn’t it? | – 扔得真棒 高塔 – 进去了 不是吗? |
[47:27] | All right, everybody out! | 好了 所有人出来! |
[47:34] | Everybody present and accounted for? | 所有人都出来了吗? 得分! |
[47:42] | I feel good. I’ll be in there if you need me. | 我感觉很好 我再在里面呆会 |
[47:51] | Look, I know you peoplehave had a tough week… | 听着 我知道你们这周过得很累… |
[47:54] | but there’s something you should know. | 但有些事你们应该明白 |
[47:57] | You may be the last classto attend this academy. | 你们也许会是学校招收的最后一个班 |
[48:00] | I don’t know if this means anything to you,but it sure does to us. | 我不知道这对你们是否意味着什么但对我们是 |
[48:05] | That’s why, we not onlywant you to keep up the good work… | 这就是为什么 我们不仅要你们继续努力… |
[48:09] | we want you to work harder. | 而且要更加努力 |
[48:11] | Because we think that you people… | 因为我们相信你们… |
[48:13] | can be the best classthis academy has ever seen. | 会是这所学校有史以来最好的一批学员! |
[48:15] | You can do it. Believe me. | 相信我 你们会成功的 |
[48:17] | Once, even I was a screw – up. | 从前 甚至连我也是个差劲的学员 |
[48:20] | Let’s go out there and win onefor Comdt. Lassard, okay? | 让我们为了拉萨尔校长赢一回 行吗? |
[48:23] | Okay? Yeah, come on. | Okay? 好 加油! |
[48:29] | Attention! | 立正! |
[48:32] | Dismissed. | 解散! |
[48:34] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[48:36] | No? Of course not. How silly of me to ask. | 没有? 当然没有我这么问你可真傻 |
[48:39] | You’re too far from the window. | 你离窗户太远了 |
[48:44] | – Look sharp, Mahoney. – Right. | – 酷点 马霍尼 – 好的 |
[48:46] | – Sgt. Mahoney. – Yeah. | – 马霍尼中士 – 嗨 |
[48:48] | I was really impressed by what you said. | 你说的话让我印象很深 |
[48:50] | You really care. | 你确实在意 |
[48:52] | Yeah. Just don’t spread it around.It might ruin my rep. | 是的 别到处宣扬 这会毁了我的名声 |
[48:55] | I owe you an apology for the way I acted.You were just trying to be cute. | 我应该为我所做的一切向你道歉你只是尽力做出可爱的样子 |
[48:59] | Trying? On a cuteness scale of one to ten,I’m an eight. | “做出” “做出”? 要是给我的可爱打分的话 满分10分我会得8分 |
[49:04] | – Five. – You’re right, I am a five. | – 5分 – 好的 5分 |
[49:07] | Listen, I’ll accept your apologyif you accept mine. | 听着 如果你接受我的道歉我也会接受你的 |
[49:11] | – Deal. – All right. You know something? | – 一言为定 – 好的 你知道吗… |
[49:13] | Have you ever felt,after meeting someone for ten minutes… | 你有没有这样的感觉? 跟一个人接触10分钟… |
[49:17] | – you’ve known them for two, three years? – No. | – 你就觉得好象认识他两 三年了? – 没有 |
[49:23] | – Thanks, Mahoney. – Welcome, sir. | – 谢谢 马霍尼 – 别客气 长官 |
[49:47] | Excuse, please. Shall I come backwhen all is well with your mind? | 对不起 打扰一下 当你的情绪好起来的时候我能回来吗? |
[49:52] | My mind is as well as it gets,but you look a little tense. | 我的情绪好得很 不过你看上去有些紧张 |
[49:56] | You see, I have great confusions… | 你看 我很困惑… |
[50:00] | about Sgt. Callahan. | 是关于卡拉汉中士 |
[50:05] | You’ve come to the right place, brother. | 噢 你来对地方了 兄弟 |
[50:09] | Grab yourself pad and pencil because… | 拿起纸笔因为… |
[50:13] | the love doctor is about to speak. | 爱情专家要上课了 |
[50:29] | In my country, it is written… | 在我的国家 书上是这样说的… |
[50:31] | only kiss of beautiful woman… | 只有美丽的女人的吻… |
[50:35] | can compare to petal of a rose… | 才能比喻为玫瑰的花瓣… |
[50:42] | babe. | 宝贝儿 |
[50:48] | In America, talk is cheap. | 在美国 只说是没用的 |
[50:56] | I love America. | 我爱美国! |
[51:27] | Hi, there. Remember me? | 嘿! 还记得我吗? |
[51:32] | Yes, of course. How could I forget? | 记得 当然记得 我怎么会忘呢? |
[51:34] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[51:36] | Just an old friend. | 只是一位老朋友 |
[51:39] | Why are we celebrating?It’s Mauser, 42. Lassard, zip. | 我们为什么要庆祝? It’s 毛瑟 42 拉萨尔 zip |
[51:42] | You think we’re doing that well? | 你觉得我们做得好吗? |
[51:47] | How’s tricks? Not to worry. | 恶作剧怎么样? 别担心 |
[51:52] | Your friend forgot to wearher “for rent” sign. | 你的朋友忘了戴上她”提供出租”的招牌 |
[51:55] | She’s such a sweet kid.My aerobics instructor. | 她是个可爱的孩子 是我的有氧运动的教练 |
[52:00] | Mahoney, see this ear?It’s a finely tuned crap detector. | 马霍尼 看见我的耳朵了吗? 它是一个废话的调谐检波器 |
[52:05] | And a lovely ear it is. If I blow in it,will you follow me anywhere? | 还是个可爱的耳朵如果我冲里面吹气 你会跟着到任何地方吗? |
[52:10] | I’m surprisedyou had the nerve to show up… | 我真感到惊讶 你竟然还有勇气露面… |
[52:13] | after your cadets humiliatedthe Police Department. | 你的学员使警察系统丢尽了脸 |
[52:16] | Personally, it makes me sick. | 真让我恶心 |
[52:19] | How about you guys?Don’t you guys think…. | 你们说呢? 你们是不是也觉得… |
[52:25] | Coming, Commissioner. | 我来了 委员 |
[52:30] | Will you think less of meif I call him a slime bucket? | 如果我叫他饭桶 你对我的印象会不会变差? |
[52:33] | In fact, I’ll have my aerobics instructorconfirm it. I’ll be right back. | 事实上 我会请我的有氧教练去证实一下我马上就回来 |
[52:40] | – So, how you doing? – Terrific. I need one of your special favors. | – 嗯 过得怎么样? – 棒极了 我需要你帮个忙 |
[52:45] | Right here? | 在这? |
[52:54] | I just love a manthat eats shrimp that way. | 噢 我就喜欢用这种方式吃虾的男人 |
[52:58] | – You do? – Oh, yes. | – 你喜欢? – 是的 |
[53:01] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[53:05] | – How does he do that? – The question is, why does he do that? | – 他怎么做的? – 问题应该是:他为什么这么做? |
[53:09] | It is a power of the mind. | 这是一种精神力量 |
[53:35] | Allow me. | 敬你一杯 |
[53:37] | What kind of idiot klutz are you? | 你这个笨蛋! |
[53:41] | Come on, dumpling. | 我们走 我的小饺子 |
[53:43] | I witnessed the entire attack, sir.My apologies, Mrs. Hurst. | 我目睹了整个攻击事件请接受我的道歉 赫斯特夫人 |
[53:47] | May I say Copeland is not one of mycadets. He is a member of Lassard’s staff. | 请允许我告诉您 科普兰不是我的学员 他是拉萨尔的手下 |
[53:51] | You look different, Mauser.Are you putting on weight? | 你看上去不大一样了 毛瑟你变胖了? |
[53:55] | Come on, dumpling.We’ll get you cleaned up. | 走吧 小饺子我们去洗一洗 |
[53:57] | That’s Lassard’s staff, sir.Send me the cleaning bill on that, sir. | 那是拉萨尔的人 先生! 把洗衣票据给我 我来付帐! |
[54:12] | You want the last shrimp? | 想要最后一只小虾吗? |
[54:14] | – There’s only one thing that I want. – What? I’ll call room service. | – 我只想要一样东西 – 是什么? 我去叫客房服务 |
[54:19] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[54:21] | What I want is for you to wait in there,in the bathroom… | 我想让你等 在浴室里等… |
[54:25] | while I get ready. | 我好准备准备 |
[54:27] | – Why can’t I wait in here? – We just met. | – 为什么我不能在这儿等? – 我们刚刚认识 |
[54:30] | Come on, can’t a girl bea little bit old – fashioned? | 好了 难道女孩就不能有一点点保守吗? |
[54:33] | I’ll call you just as soon as I’m ready. | 我一准备好就叫你 |
[54:39] | Come on, it’s kind of drafty. | 嘿 这风有点大 |
[54:43] | I’ll get some help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[54:45] | A little patience. I’ll be out in a minute. | 嘿 耐心点 我一会儿就出去 |
[54:48] | Hurry up. Somebody wants to use the…. | 快点! 有人想用… |
[54:54] | Come on, let me in! Hurry up! | 快! 让我进去! 快点! |
[54:59] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为你自己感到羞耻! |
[55:04] | I’ll make up your room in a minute. | 我一分钟内就会把您的屋子收拾好 |
[55:07] | Where you going with my cart? | 你推着我的车要去哪? |
[55:09] | – My cart. – Let me borrow it. | – 我的车 – 让我用一下 |
[55:12] | I’m a police officer – – | 我是警察… |
[55:14] | It’s mine. | 这是我的! |
[55:23] | Warm tonight. | 嗨 今晚太热了 |
[55:26] | How’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[57:12] | …hands him the ticket,and the driver said – – | …把车票交给他 然后司机说… |
[57:16] | That’s real funny, sir.Great joke teller, the Commissioner. | 真有趣 先生一个幽默大王 委员先生们 |
[57:19] | Are you enjoying yourselves?Are you comfortable? | 您觉得享受吗? 舒服吗? |
[57:22] | Waiter, round of drinks. On me. | 侍者 饮料都记到我的帐上! |
[57:25] | Drinks are free, you idiot. | 饮料是免费的 白痴 |
[57:28] | Yes, sir. How stupid of me. | 噢 是的 先生瞧我多笨哪! |
[57:30] | If you don’t mindmy saying so, Mrs. Hurst… | 如果您不介意我这样说 赫斯特夫人… |
[57:33] | that fruit punch stain dried real nicely. | 果汁喷趣酒留下的印象非常迷人 |
[57:38] | You are not going to influencethis evaluation committee. | 你是干扰不了评估委员会的 |
[57:41] | So will you please stop all this slobbering? | 所以能不能请你擦干你的口水? |
[57:45] | I think I can get it under controlif I could only find out who’s winning. | 我想一切都会被控制住 如果我知道谁能胜出的话 |
[57:50] | Let’s just say that Lassard’s cadetshave not exactly impressed them. | 我只能这样说:拉萨尔的学员没给他们留下什么印象 |
[57:55] | Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[57:57] | Get hold of yourself, man. | 管好你自己吧 先生 |
[58:01] | Good Lord! You’re falling apart. | 噢 上帝! 你崩溃了! |
[58:06] | – Excuse me. Commissioner? – What the hell do you want? | – 对不起 委员先生 – 你到底想做什么? |
[58:09] | We’ve had reports of a naked manterrorizing the hotel. | 我们接到报告说 一名裸体男子在旅馆里进行恐吓 |
[58:12] | He’s obviously not at this table. | 他很明显不在这张桌子旁边 |
[58:15] | – Mauser! – Yes, sir. | – 毛瑟! – 到 长官 |
[58:17] | Would you take care of this naked person? | 你能不能去管教一下这个裸男? |
[58:19] | Naked person, yes, sir!I’ll get right on top of him! | 裸男? 是的 长官! 我会马上控制住他! |
[58:22] | Proctor! | 学监! |
[58:58] | Glad to see you enjoying yourselves, men,despite the bad news. | 很高兴看到你这么开心尽管有个坏消息 |
[59:03] | Bad news? There’s been bad news? | 坏消息? 有坏消息吗? |
[59:05] | Well, bad news for you, good news for me. | 哦 给你的坏消息 我的是好消息 |
[59:09] | Your cadets have been doingtheir usual fine job… | 你的学员又干了些他们惯做的好事… |
[59:12] | so it looks like I’ve got this one in the bag. | 所以我似乎已经稳操胜券了 |
[59:15] | Congratulations! I’m so happywhen someone I know wins. | 祝贺你! 当我认识的人取得胜利时我都很高兴 |
[59:19] | I always think these contests are fixed. | 我一直认为这次比赛早已定局 |
[59:22] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[59:24] | – If you’re winning, then…. – You’re losing. | – 如果你赢了 那么… – 你输了 |
[59:28] | Sorry to spoil your fun. | 抱歉打扰你们的雅兴了 |
[59:32] | – It’s not fair. – Any ideas? | – 这不公平! – 有什么主意吗? |
[59:34] | I could twist off Mauser’s shiny headand roll it down the street. | 我可以扭断毛瑟油亮的脑袋然后把它扔到大街上去 |
[59:39] | Hold that thought, Hightower. | 打住 高塔 |
[59:52] | Come on. Damn it! | 快点! 该死! |
[1:00:58] | Governor, Commissioner – – | 长官 委员们… |
[1:01:00] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们… |
[1:01:02] | may I introduce you to a very special man,Comdt. Mauser. | 请允许我向您介绍一位不同寻常的人 毛瑟指挥官 |
[1:01:07] | As you know, the committee’sbeen evaluating both of our academies… | 正如你所知道的 委员会正在对我们两所学校进行评估… |
[1:01:11] | and they’re very close to a decision. | 并且马上就要得出结果 |
[1:01:13] | And you know what this mansaid about that? | 你们想知道他是对此如何评价的吗? |
[1:01:15] | It’s a fact…. | 事实是… |
[1:01:17] | It’s a “facahamahoma.” | “实时十哈马侯马” |
[1:01:18] | Does this man have a way with words? | 这位先生说话很有艺术 |
[1:01:20] | He said you can’t judge an academyby rushing its cadets out into the field… | 他说 不能把学员提前赶去实习并因此来判定一个学校… |
[1:01:24] | or by seeing whose cadetsmarched the straightest, no. | 或是根据谁的学员最诚实 不 |
[1:01:27] | Do you know what the man,I like to call “Mr. Policeman,” said? | 你们知道这个被我乐于称作”警察先生”的人会怎么说吗? |
[1:01:31] | “Forget any mistakes cadetshave made over the last few weeks. | “忘掉学员们过去几周里犯的任何错误吧 |
[1:01:34] | “They were just learning. | “他们还在练习 |
[1:01:36] | “It’s these last days of competitionthat should determine the winner.” | “真正决定胜负的应该是这最后的几天” |
[1:01:39] | Comdt. Mauser, I salute you. | 毛瑟指挥官 我向您致敬 |
[1:01:43] | We all salute you! | 我们都向您致敬! |
[1:02:02] | This is the final dayof the evaluation competition… | 今天是评估竞赛的最后一天… |
[1:02:07] | and though Comdt. Mauser’s academyis in the lead… | 尽管毛瑟的学校处于领先… |
[1:02:11] | it’s how you perform todaythat will determine our winner. | 胜负的决出还要看你们今天的表现 |
[1:02:17] | Police personnelwill monitor your performance… | 警界职员将关注着你们 |
[1:02:20] | at crime locations. | 在犯罪场所的一举一动 |
[1:02:22] | My advice is to treat thisexactly as if it were real. | 我的建议是 你们要认真对待 |
[1:02:28] | Attention! | 立正! |
[1:02:31] | Dismissed! | 解散! |
[1:02:39] | I’m going to accompany the Governorto the charity regatta. | 我要去陪官员参加慈善赛舟会 |
[1:02:43] | He wants one cadetfrom each academy to go with us. | 他希望你们两所学校各出一名学员作陪 |
[1:02:45] | But the competition, sir. | 但竞赛怎么办 长官? |
[1:02:47] | The Governor thought it would be niceto evaluate cadets in a social situation. | 委员们认为在一个社会环境里对学员进行评审是个好主意 |
[1:02:53] | Proctor, what is this?Hurst said one from each academy. | 学监 这是什么? 赫斯特说每个学校出一名学员 |
[1:02:56] | They’re just as good as one man, almost. | 他俩好得就象一个人一样 差不多 |
[1:03:06] | The phone’s got my quarterand the operator won’t give it back to me. | 电话吃了我两毛五分钱 但接线员不愿意把它还给我 |
[1:03:10] | I’ll handle this, ma’am. | 交给我好了 夫人 |
[1:03:13] | – Operator, this is Sgt. Tackleberry. – So? | – 接线员 我是塔克贝利中士 – 那又怎么样? |
[1:03:16] | – Please relinquish this lady’s quarter. – I told her we’ll send her a refund. | – 请放弃这位女士的2角5分硬币 – 我告诉过她我们会给她寄去退款 |
[1:03:21] | – You’ll pay her now! – I’m sorry, sir, would you like to speak to – – | – 你现在就还给她! – 对不起 先生 你能跟… |
[1:03:25] | Stand back, ma’am. | 退后 夫人 |
[1:03:36] | Can you identify your quarter, ma’am? | 您能认出您的硬币吗? |
[1:03:42] | Sgt. Hooks, we got a 10 – 48 in Sector 1. | 胡克斯中士 我们从1区收到10 – 48记号 |
[1:03:45] | Send in Tackleberry. | 呼叫塔克贝利 |
[1:03:47] | Tackleberry? He’s across town.Hightower’s only three blocks away. | 塔克贝利? 他在城区另一边高塔就在三个街区外 |
[1:03:52] | Send in Tackleberry. | 呼叫塔克贝利 |
[1:03:53] | You heard him. Do it. | 听到他说的了吗? 照着做 |
[1:04:24] | – Sweetchuck! – What a lobby. | – 斯威特查克! – 大厅真不错! |
[1:04:33] | Secure the elevator. I’ll take the stairs. | 占据电梯 楼梯交给我! |
[1:05:08] | Easy. | 放松点 |
[1:05:12] | Sgt. Hooks, there’s a 10 – 48! | 胡克斯中士 10 – 48! |
[1:05:15] | All right. Send in car 46. | 很好 呼叫46号警车 |
[1:05:18] | Car 46. | 呼叫46号警车 |
[1:05:21] | Hightower, there’s a roving gangin the Gower district. | 高塔 高尔地区有伙流浪汉 |
[1:05:24] | Oh, boy, this is it. | 噢 天 就是这 |
[1:05:31] | Right, right. | 太棒了 |
[1:05:32] | Take a left….No, you’re going towards the expressway! | 向左拐…不 你们正驶向高速公路! |
[1:05:35] | Take a U – turn on…. | 调头… |
[1:05:37] | Make a U – turn on Flint Street…. | 在弗林特大街调头… |
[1:05:39] | No, you’re going towards the expressway!What is that? | 不 那是高速公路! 这是什么? |
[1:05:44] | No, wait, make a U – turn! | 不 等会儿 调头! |
[1:05:46] | – Where are we going? – Just relax. | – 我们去哪? – 尽管放轻松 |
[1:05:56] | Not a word. | 什么也别说 |
[1:06:00] | …then you go around. Stop! Don’t…. | …你在来回转! 停下! 别… |
[1:06:24] | We’re with the Governor at the trophy. | 我们正跟州长一起颁奖 |
[1:06:26] | The purpose of the regatta, of course… | 举办这次赛舟会的目的 当然是… |
[1:06:29] | is we’re hoping to raise about $20,000for my campaign. | 希望为我的竞选再压上2万美元的赌注 |
[1:06:31] | I was going to – – | 我想 – – – |
[1:06:33] | – Good luck, Governor. – We’re moving toward the punch bowl. | – 州长 好运! – 我们正向盛满趣酒的大酒杯前进 |
[1:06:36] | Hello, Judge. Pick a winner. | 喂 裁判员 选出胜利者! |
[1:06:38] | We’ve stopped. | 我们停了下来 |
[1:06:40] | – Would you back off? – We’re backing off. | – 你们能往后退点吗? – 我们向后退 |
[1:06:42] | What are you trying to do, injure him? | 你们想干什么? 伤害他吗? |
[1:06:44] | Comdt. Mauser’s cadetsnever abandon their posts, sir! | 毛瑟指挥官的学员从不擅自离岗 长官! |
[1:06:47] | Unlike some cadets I might mention, sir! | 跟某些学员不一样 长官! |
[1:07:20] | Holy cow! | 我的妈呀! |
[1:07:29] | Mahoney, somebody, I need help. | 马霍尼 随便谁 我需要帮助 |
[1:07:36] | Listen, the busboys… | 听着 餐馆工人们… |
[1:07:39] | are shooting my nose. | 正拿枪指着我的鼻子 |
[1:07:42] | Did you read that? Was that for real? | 你听见了吗? 那是真的吗? |
[1:07:44] | We heard it. Sir? | 我们听见了 长官? |
[1:07:46] | – Maybe we better check it out. – What about the evaluation? | – 也许我们应该去看一看 – 那评估怎么办? |
[1:07:49] | One of my boys may be in trouble.Screw the evaluation. | 我的一个孩子可能正遭遇麻烦 让评估见鬼去吧 |
[1:07:52] | I love it when you talk dirty, sir. | 我喜欢听你说脏话 长官 |
[1:07:55] | Mahoney must thinkhe’s as dumb as we are. | 马霍尼也许觉得他跟我们一样傻 |
[1:07:57] | – We’re not gonna fall for that stuff. – Yeah. | – 我们不会爱上那个废物的 – 没错 |
[1:08:00] | He must be getting desperate,trying to sucker us with that crap. | 他肯定拼命想作弄我们 |
[1:08:09] | Come on, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[1:08:13] | Get your hands in the air. It’s a stickup! | 把手举起来! 这是抢劫! |
[1:08:18] | If there was trouble,Baxter would let us know. | 如果有麻烦了 巴克斯特会通知我们 |
[1:08:21] | Take them, boys. | 抓住他们 |
[1:08:24] | Don’t you touch that. | 你敢碰它 |
[1:08:26] | No, not the one for bravery. | 不 别拿那个勇气勋章! |
[1:09:03] | There’s the Yacht Club. | 那就是游艇俱乐部 |
[1:09:07] | How are we gonna get there, Sergeant? | 我们怎么过去 中士? |
[1:09:12] | How do you look in a wet suit? | 你包在紧身潜水衣里好看吗? |
[1:09:14] | Hand over your money and jewelsand nobody gets hurt! | 想活命就把钱跟珠宝都交出来! |
[1:09:17] | You’ll never get away with this.I’m the Governor. | 你别想逃脱惩罚 我是州长! |
[1:09:19] | The Governor? Did you hear that, boys?We got the Governor. | 州长? 你们听见了吗? 啊? 我们抓住州长了! |
[1:09:24] | You must be breaking your mother’s heart. | 你肯定会伤透你母亲的心 |
[1:09:26] | Why don’t you ask her?She’s right over there. | 你怎么不去问她? 她就在那边 |
[1:09:32] | She looks like you. | 噢 她很象你 |
[1:10:00] | Gather our boys. We got trouble coming! | 伙计们集合! 我们的麻烦来了! |
[1:10:26] | Spread out. | 散开 散开! |
[1:10:29] | I can’t get Baxter. | 呼叫不到巴克斯特 |
[1:10:30] | Something’s going on at the marina.Right over there. Take the next right. | 码头那好象出事了 就在那下个路口右转 |
[1:10:51] | Just relax.You’ve got the right to remain silent. | 放松点 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:10:55] | – You passed it. – They’re not yielding. | – 你开过了! – 这不允许! |
[1:10:57] | – Pull over to the right. – Yield! | – 向右转! – 不成啊! |
[1:10:58] | You’re missing it. There goes the right. | 你又过了! 在那右转 |
[1:11:00] | We’re in a police carand they’re not yielding. | 我们坐的是警车! 这不能右转! |
[1:11:10] | Move! | 快走! |
[1:11:15] | Stop. Hold it. Mahoney! | 停下! 救命 马霍尼! |
[1:11:18] | Police officer. Stop right there! | 警察! 快停下! |
[1:11:27] | Karen, I’m going after the Governor. | 凯伦 我去追州长! |
[1:11:36] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | – 你还好吗? – 很好 |
[1:11:38] | – You do look good in a wet suit. – So do you. | – 你穿着潜水衣真漂亮 – 你也是! |
[1:11:56] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[1:11:59] | Drop it! | 把枪扔掉! |
[1:12:04] | Go ahead. Make my day… | 向前走! 让我的日子好过些… |
[1:12:07] | punk! | 废物! |
[1:12:13] | Freeze, cop! | 不许动 警官! |
[1:12:17] | Trouble. | 倒霉 |
[1:12:29] | Banzai! | [日语]万岁! |
[1:12:59] | I didn’t mean to hit you. | 噢 我不是有意打你的! |
[1:13:04] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:13:34] | Pull over. | 靠岸! |
[1:13:40] | Mahoney, you all right? | 马霍尼 还好吧? |
[1:13:42] | I’m okay. Just keep going. | 好 接着追! |
[1:13:53] | Get out of my way, old man. | 给我让开 老东西 |
[1:14:04] | Mahoney’s in trouble. Let’s go! | 嘿 马霍尼有麻烦了! 我们走! |
[1:14:06] | You got it. | 收到 |
[1:15:17] | Proctor, you’re an idiot. | 学监 你是个白痴! |
[1:15:19] | You were born an idiot,you’ll always be an idiot. | 你生下来就是白痴你这辈子都是个白痴! |
[1:15:41] | Dive. | 潜水! |
[1:16:55] | Move it, Proctor. | 快点 学监 |
[1:16:57] | I got this side,you paddle on the other side. | 我划这边 你划那边 |
[1:17:01] | Hold it! | 停下! |
[1:17:09] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吗 长官? |
[1:17:21] | Look out. | 当心! |
[1:18:01] | Let’s talk. | 咱们谈谈? |
[1:18:29] | – You okay? – You need help? | – 还好吗? – 用帮忙吗? |
[1:18:32] | – Where’s the Governor? – Governor! | – 州长呢? 州长! |
[1:18:38] | Don’t move, dirtbag! | 别动 脓包! |
[1:18:45] | All right! Can we go again? | 一切都好! 我们再来一次? |
[1:19:07] | I’d like to thank all the membersof my racing team for their assistance. | 我要感谢所有队员的帮助! |
[1:19:11] | I couldn’t have won…. | 我不会赢得这座奖杯 如果… |
[1:19:12] | …without the help of mymany wonderful instructors… | …没有我众多杰出的警校讲师… |
[1:19:17] | and my many fine cadets. | 和众多优秀学员的帮助 |
[1:19:21] | Thanks to all… | 感谢所有的人… |
[1:19:23] | this academywill carry on its fine tradition. | 这所学校将继续发扬它的传统! |