Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Police Academy 2 Their First Assignment(警察学院02)[1985]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Police Academy 2 Their First Assignment(警察学院02)[1985]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:警察学院02
英文名称:Police Academy 2 Their First Assignment
年代:1985

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:54] Evening. 晚上好
[03:14] Hello. Hello. 喂 喂
[03:18] – Hello. -Hello. – 喂 – 喂
[03:19] – Hello. Hello. – Hello. – 喂 喂 – 喂
[03:23] – Hello. -Hello – 喂 – 喂
[03:27] Hello. Hello. 喂 喂
[03:33] Give it to me! 把他给我
[03:38] – Eight bucks? – Business is slow. – 八块钱?- 工作进展的很慢
[03:41] Get a new business or move out of the neighborhood! 找一份新的工作 要么就从这里搬出去
[04:01] – Come on. – Hey, take that! Pig! – 快点 – 嗨 带上那个 猪
[04:12] Get your hands off me! 把你的手拿开
[04:17] So am I ever gonna get an answer out of you guys? 你们到底什么时候可以给我 一个答案?
[04:20] – Well, sir… – Well. – 好 长官 – 好
[04:23] – Congratulations, captain. – What is it now, chief? – 恭喜啊 上尉 – 这是什么 长官?
[04:27] Oh. It’s official. 正式的
[04:29] This is now the worst precinct in the entire city. 这里现在是这个城市最 糟糕的区域
[04:32] Would you look at this? Burglary, up 36 percent. 你看看这个?入室盗窃 占百分之三十六
[04:37] Armed robbery, up 20 percent. 持械抢劫 占百分之二十
[04:39] Vandalism, up 44 percent. 恶意破坏 占百分之四十四
[04:43] Sir, I think if you’ll check, burglary is up 48 percent. 长官 我认为你查一下的话 入室盗窃至少占百分之四十八
[04:47] There. You hear that? 你 听到没有?
[04:48] – Who are you? – Mauser, sir. M as in “man”… – 你是谁?- 毛瑟 长官 “Man”里的”M”
[04:51] – A-U-S as in “Sam” – Shut up and sit down, Mauser. – “Sam”里的A-U-S – 闭嘴坐下 毛瑟
[04:54] – He didn’t ask for your biography. – E-R, sir. – 他没有问你你的传记 – 嗯 长官
[04:57] Look, Hurst, what do you expect? 看看 赫斯特 你预期会怎么样?
[04:59] You cut my budget, you cut my staff. I got nothing to work with. 你缩减了我的预算 减少了我的员工 这叫我怎么工作啊
[05:04] Look around! These guys are old. They’re tired. 看看你周围 他们都老了 他们累了
[05:08] They just can’t cut it anymore. 他们是已经减得不能再减的
[05:11] Maybe they need a new captain, Lassard. 可能他们需要一个新的上尉 拉赛德
[05:14] The mayor wants results. You remember the mayor? 市长要结果 你记得这个市长吗?
[05:17] She wants something done about this. What do you propose? 她想要这个有点进展 你有什么建议?
[05:21] Take your nose out of my business, go to the mayor’s office… 你不要在这里管我的闲事 到市长办公室去
[05:24] and put it where it usually is. 做你应该做的事去
[05:29] You have exactly 3O days to turn this precinct around, or you are out. 给你30天的时间来改善这个地区 不然你就出局
[05:33] Do you understand me? Thirty days and that’s it! 你懂了吗?30天就30天
[05:37] I need at least a dozen new men. 我至少需要一打的新人
[05:40] – You can have six. – Well, thank you! – 可以给你6个人 – 好 谢谢你
[05:44] You better get started. 你最好可以开始了
[05:48] Excuse me, captain. 不好意思 上尉
[05:49] Get me the police academy. I wanna speak to my brother. 帮我接警察学校 我要和我兄弟说话
[06:00] Sir. Chief. 长官
[06:03] Sir, if I may be so bold, I would like to apologize… 长官 如果太唐突的话 我很抱歉
[06:08] for Captain Lassard’s remark about your nose being up the mayor’s… 关于上尉拉赛德评论有关你 为市长做的事
[06:13] Chief, I’ve got some new ideas on how to run this precinct. 长官 我有新的想法 来管理好这个地区
[06:18] – Oh, I’ll bet you do, Mauser. – Long-range plans, sir… – 哦 我赌你行的 毛瑟 – 长远计划 长官
[06:22] planning steps, deployment. 计划的步骤 部署
[06:24] See, sir, it’s really a question of leadership that works. 看 长官 这绝对是个领导的问题
[06:30] Lassard’s got 30 days. 拉赛德有30天的时间
[06:34] If he should blow it, the job is yours. 如果他搞砸了 这工作就是你的了
[06:40] I fully understand, sir. 我完全明白 长官
[06:43] Mauser, you are the most incredible ass-kisser I have ever seen. 毛瑟 你是我见过的最难以置信的 马屁精
[06:48] Thank you very much, sir. I do my best. 非常感谢您的夸奖 长官 我会尽力了
[07:00] She must be out to lunch. Police academy. 她一定是出去吃午饭了 警察学校
[07:03] Hello. Eric Lassard, please. 你好 请找埃里克 拉赛德
[07:05] This is Commandant Eric Lassard speaking. 我就是司令官埃里克 拉赛德
[07:09] – Eric, this is Pete. – Pete? – 埃里克 我是比特 – 比特?
[07:12] – Your brother. – Pete! – 我们的兄弟 – 比特
[07:14] How very, very nice of you to call. How’s my baby brother? 真是非常非常高兴你能打电话来 我的小兄弟最近好吗?
[07:18] Just fine, Eric. Actually, not too good. 还好 埃里克 实际上 不是很好
[07:21] Oh, what’s up? Oh, uh… 哦 怎么了?
[07:26] Eric, I’ve got a problem here. 埃里克 我碰到一个麻烦
[07:29] Yeah, we all have our little problems. 嗯 我们都有自己的小麻烦的
[07:31] Yeah, but this one is serious. 嗯 但是这个很严重
[07:34] I hope you haven’t got a girl into trouble. 我希望你不是和什么女孩子 惹上麻烦了
[07:36] No. I need to get my hands on some healthy young men. 不是 我需要的是年轻的男人
[07:41] I guess there are places you could go… 我想有些地方你可以去
[07:44] – Certain bars and so on. – Eric, what are you talking about? – 某些酒吧啊等等 – 埃里克 你在说什么啊?
[07:48] Does Margaret know about this? 玛格立特知道这个吗?
[07:50] Eric, I’m in trouble here, and I need some new recruits. 埃里克 我有点麻烦 我要的是一些新兵
[07:54] Oh, well, that’s easy. 哦 这样 那简单
[07:58] We have some very, very fine young graduates here at the academy. 我们学校有很多很棒的年轻 毕业新兵
[08:03] Come on. Come on. Double time. Double time. 快 快点 快点跑 快点跑
[08:06] Pick it up. Move it. Move it. 捡起来 快点 快点
[08:09] Come on! Move it! Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. 快 动起来 快走 快走 快走
[08:17] Now, Brian, I want you to go straight to class today. 布赖恩 你直接去上课今天
[08:21] – Why should I? – Because I said so. – 为什么是我?- 因为是我说的
[08:24] – Big deal. – You mind your manners, mister. – 老大 – 请注意你的礼貌 先生
[08:27] – I don’t have to, bird face. – That does it. You’re in trouble. – 我不需要 鸟脸 – 你敢 你有麻烦了
[08:33] Oh, I’m just really scared. 哦 我好害怕啊
[08:42] – Can I help you, ma’am? – Yes, officer. – 我可以做什么 长官?- 好的 警官
[08:44] My son Brian is always late for school. Could you speak to him? 我儿子布赖恩上课老是迟到 你可以跟他谈谈吗?
[08:48] – Perhaps give him a little scare? – Certainly, ma’am. – 也许给他点惩罚?- 当然 长官
[08:57] Hi, Brian. 嗨 布赖恩
[08:59] It’s almost 0800 hours. Time to deploy for school. 快8点了 到时间去学校了
[09:02] I’ll go when I’m ready. 我准备好了就会去的
[09:05] You’re ready now, mister. 你已经准备好了 先生
[09:12] Now move it! Move it! Move it! 现在给我走 走 走
[09:16] – Thank you, officer. – No problem, ma’am. – 谢谢你 警官 – 没关系 长官
[09:23] -It’s really no better than television. – I wouldn’t know. – 没有比看电视跟好的了 – 我怎么不知道
[09:27] I never watch television. 我从来不看电视
[09:29] Personally, I don’t even own a television. 我自己也从来没有过一部电视机
[09:57] Hungry, Diane? 肚子饿了 黛安?
[10:15] For God’s sakes, Michael, just take me home. 麦克看在上帝分上 送我回家吧
[10:20] * Somebody’s got to do it * * 有人得去做 *
[10:23] * It’s dirty work * * 这肮脏的工作 *
[10:26] * It’s dirty work * * 这肮脏的工作 *
[10:29] * Somebody got Somebody got to do it * * 有人需要有人去做 *
[10:32] * Somebody’s got to do it * * 有人得去做 *
[10:36] Hi. How are you? 嗨。你好吗?
[10:39] * I must be crazy To do the things I do * * 我一定是疯了 我才做这事 *
[10:43] * Workin’ all this overtime Takin’ care of you * * 着手解决这一切 加班照顾你 *
[10:47] * One tough assignment Keepin’ you in line * * 一个艰难的任务坚持让你执行 *
[10:51] * Every time I turn around You’re playin’ with my mind * * 每次我转身 你都在我的脑海里 *
[10:55] * All the things you put me through * * 你给我的一切 *
[11:00] * It’s a full-time job loving you Oh * * 这是一个全职工作 我爱你 *
[11:03] * It’s dirty work Somebody’s got to do it * * 这肮脏的工作 总要有人做 *
[11:07] * It’s dirty work * * 这肮脏的工作 *
[11:09] * You know somebody Somebody’s got to do it * * 你知道有人有人去做 *
[11:14] – Hey, Tim. – Mahoney, what’s happening? – 嗨 提姆 – 亲爱的 怎么了?
[11:16] – How you doing? – All right! – 你好吗?- 很好
[11:18] – Listen, Tim, I got a problem. – What’s that? – 听着 提姆 我有麻烦了 – 是什么麻烦?
[11:21] – There’s some guy ripping up my beach. – No! – 有人搞砸了我的工作 – 不
[11:23] – Yeah. – Who was it? – 真的 – 是谁?
[11:25] You! 你
[11:27] – Listen, Tim. Do me a favor. – You got it! – 听着 提姆 帮我个忙 – 你明白了
[11:29] – Get off the beach. – You don’t got it! – 离开这个活儿 – 你还是没明白
[11:31] – Come on, Tim, be a good boy. – No way! Out, guys! – 拜托 提姆 做个好孩子 – 没门 走开 你们
[11:36] So long, fuzz ball! 再见 小警察
[11:38] * It’s dirty work But somebody’s got to do it * * 这肮脏的工作 总要有人做 *
[11:41] * It’s dirty work * * 这肮脏的工 总要有人做 *
[11:43] * You know that Somebody’s got to care * * 你知道有人关心 *
[11:45] * It’s dirty work It ain’t easy * * 这肮脏的工作不是一件容易的事 *
[11:50] * It’s dirty work * * 这肮脏的工作 *
[11:51] * You know somebody Somebody’s got to do it * * 你知道有人有人去做 *
[12:06] * Got to do it * * 必须这样做 *
[12:14] Never fool with a fuzz ball. 决不要耍一个小警察
[12:21] It’s a real pleasure to welcome you men, and you, to the 16th Precinct. 非常荣幸的欢迎你们 还有你 来到第16号地区
[12:27] My brother tells me you’re among the finest ever to graduate the academy. 我的哥们告诉我你是这个学校 毕业的最好的新兵了
[12:34] The 16th serves and protects what was once a great neighborhood. 第16号地区曾经是受到保护的 最好的小区之一
[12:39] Unfortunately, a vicious gang has taken over… 但是很不幸 一帮坏蛋接管了这里
[12:43] and they’re trying to control the streets. 他们试图要控制整个街道
[12:45] We don’t know who they are or where they come from. 我们不知道他们是谁 从哪里来的
[12:48] We do know that they are scum. 我们只知道他们都是人渣
[12:52] And it is ourjob to find them and bust them. 我们的职责就是找到他们并 消灭他们
[12:56] You’ve all received training in the latest techniques in urban law enforcement. 你们都是在最健全的法律和最新的 技术下受过训练的
[13:01] Any of you have any special skills that I should know about? 你们谁有什么特殊能力是 我不知道的?
[13:04] I just learned to perform an emergency tracheotomy with a steak knife, sir. 我刚学会如何用一把牛排刀来 做紧急气管切开手术 长官
[13:14] So these academy rats are gonna save the precinct, right? 那么你们这些专业学校毕业的小子要拯救这个地区 对不对?
[13:18] Hey, personally, lieutenant, I hope they fall flat on their asses. 嗨 我个人希望 上尉 他们全都栽跟头
[13:23] – That could be arranged, you know. – What do you mean? – 你知道这个是可以办到的 – 什么意思?
[13:26] If they fail, Lassard’s out. That makes me the captain. 如果他们失败了 拉赛德就出局 那么我就是指挥了
[13:30] If I’m captain, I’ll need a new watch commander. 如果我当了上尉 我需要一个新的监督人
[13:34] So? 那么?
[13:36] – So we make sure they fail. – Who? – 那么可以保证他们失败 – 谁?
[13:41] – The new recruits. – Why? – 那些新兵 – 为什么?
[13:45] If they fail, Lassard is out. I’m in. 如果他们失败了 拉赛德就走了 那我就可以来了
[13:47] I’m gonna need somebody to be the new watch commander. 我需要一个新的监督人
[13:50] – Oh. – And you know who that’s gonna be. – 哦 – 你知道这个人是谁
[13:53] – Who? – You, dickhead. You. – 你?- 你呀 白痴 你
[13:56] Oh! 哦
[13:57] Oh, good idea. 哦 好主意
[14:00] – Not playing with a full deck, are you? – Oh, I don’t play cards. – 你不会玩一副牌的 是吗?- 嗯 我不打牌的
[14:06] I want this to be the best damn Crime Suppression Unit in the city. 我要这里成为本市最棒的 低犯罪率小区
[14:10] I want us to stand proud and walk tall. 我要我们自豪的挺直腰杆
[14:15] More than anything… 此外
[14:17] I want this to be, well… 我还要这里变成 唔
[14:21] one big family… 一个大家庭
[14:23] with a bunch of brothers and little sister… 有一群兄弟和一些姐妹
[14:29] and one big mother. 还有一个伟大的妈妈
[14:32] Wake up! I am your watch commander. 醒醒 我是你的监督人
[14:36] When you foul up, and you will foul up… 当你想搞糟的时候 你就会搞糟的
[14:41] I’m gonna be there to write up a report. 我要到那里去写份报告
[14:44] Three bad reports, and you’re suspended. 三床的报告 你被停职了
[14:49] – What is your name? – Hooks, sir. – 你叫什么?- 胡克斯 长官
[14:52] – Say that again. – Hooks. – 再说一遍 – 胡克斯
[14:53] Hooks. Well, Officer Hooks, can I please see your service revolver? 胡克斯 好 胡克斯警官 我可以看看你的警枪吗?
[14:59] Don’t point that gun at me. 不要用枪指着我
[15:04] – There’s no round in the chamber. – I was afraid it might go off. – 子弹又没有上膛 – 我怕它会走火
[15:07] Oh, heavens to be! It might go off! That’s one for Hooks. 哦 天哪 是可能走火的 这个是给胡克斯的
[15:11] You’re on report. See how it works? It’s real simple. 你在写报告 看看怎么样了?这个绝对简单
[15:16] This squad deploys each day at 1000 hours. 这个小组每天分配1000小时
[15:22] Precisely 1000 hours. 正好1000小时
[15:25] Since you boys and girls are only rookies… 既然你们都只是些生手
[15:30] you will be assigned a veteran officer… 你们会被指派一名老手
[15:33] who will write up a report. 谁来写一份报告
[15:39] Okay, read the assignments. 好的 看一下这个任务
[15:42] – Fackler! – Yes, sir. – 法克勒 – 是 长官
[15:45] Officer Fackler. The gentleman on your right is Officer Dooley. 法克勒警官 你右边的这位先生 是杜雷警官
[15:48] A fine man. He’s gonna teach you a lot. 一个好人 他会教你许多东西
[15:51] – Tackleberry? – Yes, sir, sir! – 泰克布雷?- 是 长官 长官
[15:55] Officer Tackleberry. You’re trained for motorcycle duty? 泰克布雷警官 你是受训执行摩托车任务的?
[15:59] Yes, sir! 是 长官
[16:01] You’ve got it. Meet Officer Kirkland at the motor pool. 好的 到摩托营去找科克蓝德警官
[16:05] – Thank you, sir! – Well, get going. Yeah! Go, go, go, go. – 多谢 长官 – 好 去吧 耶 走 走 走 走
[16:11] – Hightower. – Yo! – 高塔 – 唷
[16:14] – Yo? – Yo, sir. – 唷?- 唷 长官
[16:17] Yo, sir! Must be from the South. It’s, “Yes, sir.” 唷 长官 肯定是从南方来的 是 “是 长官”
[16:21] You got foot patrol. Okay, that’s it. 你是巡逻的 好的 是这样了
[16:24] – Thank you for your patience. – What about me? Don’t I get a car? – 谢谢你们的耐心 – 那我呢?我没有一辆车吗?
[16:27] “What about me, sir? Don’t I get a car?” “那我呢?我没有一辆车吗?”
[16:30] You don’t get a car. You get yourself a nice little desk… 你不能等到一辆车 你得到一个漂亮的桌子
[16:33] with a nice little chair, in a nice little office, for your nice little voice. 和一把漂亮的椅子 在一个漂亮的办公室里 为你美丽的嗓音
[16:42] – Asshole. – That’s two. – 混蛋 – 是2个
[16:49] Chest, 48. 胸围 48
[16:54] Waist, 44. 腰围 44
[16:58] – Outseam, 39. – Hey, can I have that giraffe? – 裤长 39 – 嗨 我可以要那只长颈鹿吗?
[17:01] – No. – Oh. – 不行 – 哦
[17:05] I got an idea. 我有办法了
[17:09] – How’s about for a Snickers bar? – You got it. – 给你一个巧克力怎么样?- 给你吧
[17:12] Oh. Thanks. 谢谢
[17:19] Overall, 48. 总共 48
[17:28] Next. 下一个
[17:34] Please take off your gun belt. 请脱下你的枪皮带
[17:40] Chest, 37. 胸围 37
[17:44] Waist, 32. Okay, turn around. 腰围 32 好 转过去
[17:53] Please be gentle. 请轻点
[18:02] Jones, got you figured for an asshole. 琼斯 我就知道你要做个坏蛋
[18:05] I don’t take shit from you people. I’m not gonna start. 我不想被你们取笑 我不想开始
[18:08] Don’t think, don’t talk, don’t breathe unless I tell you. Understand? 不要想 不要说话 不要呼吸 除非我加你这么做 懂吗?
[18:12] – Yes, sir. – All right. – 是 长官 – 好的
[18:14] We’re gonna get along just fine. 我们已经有点起色了
[18:23] – Did you hear that? – No, sir. – 你听到了吗?- 没有 长官
[18:29] Doggone it! We got ourselves a flat tire. Get out and check your side. 见鬼 我们的一个胎爆了 出去查查你那边
[18:35] Mine’s okay. How’s yours? 我的没事 你的呢?
[18:39] Fine, sir. 没事 长官
[18:51] There it goes again. 那又来了
[18:58] Officer Eugene Tackleberry reporting for duty, sir! 警官尤金 泰克布雷 报告情况 长官
[19:02] Officer Kathleen Kirkland… 凯丝琳 科克蓝德警官
[19:04] and I appreciate you not calling me sir. 我很高兴你没有打电话给我
[19:13] All right. Mount up, Tackleberry. Let’s go. 好的 带好你的装备 科克蓝德 我们走
[19:27] Oh, this neighborhood ain’t so bad. 哦 这附近不是很糟糕
[19:30] You know the secret to being a good cop? 你知道怎样成为一个好警察的秘密吗?
[19:33] You gotta get to know the people. 你必需先了解大家
[19:36] – Yo, man, you got a match? – Sure. Here. Keep the pack. – 唷 你 有火柴吗?- 有 这儿 拿着吧
[19:41] – Thank you. – Good. Very good! – 谢谢你 – 好 非常好
[19:44] That’s the idea, son. You gotta build up trust with the people. 这就是关键 小子 你要先和 大家之间建立信任
[19:48] Then they’ll respect you. Know what I mean? 然后他们就会尊敬你 知道我的意思了吗?
[19:51] – Mm-hm. – Give me two of them glazed doughnuts. – 嗯 – 给我2个甜甜圈
[19:55] I’ll have a chocolate. 我要一个巧克力的
[19:59] Excuse me, sir. Officer Carey Mahoney reporting for duty, sir. 对不起 长官 警官凯里 马奥尼 来汇报情况 长官
[20:03] Oh, Officer Mahoney. It’s nice of you to drop by. 马奥尼警官 很高兴你能来这里走走
[20:08] – I missed you earlier. – Had to get a new uniform. – 我早就想念你了 – 去弄一件新的制服
[20:11] Oh, good. Good. We can’t face the public naked, can we? 哦 好 好 不能裸着去见公众啊 是不是?
[20:16] That’s right. Where would we hang our handcuffs? 是啊 我们的手铐要挂哪里?
[20:19] That’s cute. I like an officer with a sense of humor. 真可爱 我喜欢一个有幽默感的警官
[20:27] I like you too, sir. 我也喜欢你 长官
[20:29] I admire a guy who’s not ashamed to floss. 我真羡慕一个人不怕丑的 这样用牙线
[20:31] You know, sir, oral hygiene is something too many big-city cops overlook. 你知道 长官 口腔卫生是很多 大城市的警察不注意的问题
[20:35] Hm. 嗯
[20:37] Oh, good. Good. So you like hygiene, huh? 哦 好 好 那你很讲卫生啦 哼?
[20:41] Then you’re gonna like your new partner: 那么你会喜欢你的新搭档的:
[20:44] Officer Vinnie Schtulman. 文尼 斯图曼警官
[21:04] Hello? Hello? 喂?喂?
[21:09] – Hello. – Who is it? – 喂 – 你是谁?
[21:12] Carey Mahoney, your new partner. 凯里 马奥尼 你的新搭档
[21:13] – Come on in. Come on in. – Thanks. – 快进来 快进来 – 谢谢
[21:16] – Make yourself at home. – Alrighty. Alrighty. – 就当这里是自己家一样 – 好的 好的
[21:20] – Don’t sit in the broken chair. – Right. I got it. I saw it. I saw it. – 不要坐那个坏椅子 – 哦 我知道 我看到了 看到了
[21:25] – Would you like breakfast? I got eggs. – No. – 你要点什么早餐吗?我有鸡蛋 – 不
[21:27] I’m fine. I’ll get something later. Tetanus shot, maybe. 我不要了 我迟点再吃 大概是破伤风
[21:33] – This is an excellent place you got here. – Thanks. I decorated it myself. – 你这里真是太棒了 – 多谢 是我自己装饰的
[21:37] – Hey! Vinnie Schtulman. – I got peanut butter on my hand. – 嗨 文尼 斯图曼 – 我手上有花生酱
[21:41] – I like peanut butter. – Mahoney. Nice to meet you. – 我喜欢花生酱 – 马奥尼 很高兴见到你
[21:44] Hey, would it be okay if I eat real quick? 嗨 我吃得很快可以吗?
[21:47] – Yeah, go ahead. – Thanks. – 行 没事 – 谢谢
[21:49] Next to lunch and dinner, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. 除了午餐和晚餐 早餐是一天 里最重要的一餐了
[21:53] Oh, jeez. Bunky. 哦 天哪 朋克
[21:56] Bunky, how many times I gotta tell you? The litter box! The litter box! 朋克 我告诉过你多少次了?这是垃圾盒 垃圾盒
[22:08] – You sure you don’t want any? – I’m on a diet. – 你肯定你不想要一点吗?- 我在减肥
[22:11] – Want me to lock the door? – No, neighbors might borrow something. – 要我把门锁上吗?- 不 邻居可能会来借东西
[22:15] -It’s gonna be great having a new partner. – I was thinking about it – 能有个新搭档真是太好了 – 我正在想这件事
[22:19] I hope Lou’s not jealous. 我希望卢不会嫉妒
[22:30] Hey. Your pastrami’s ready. 嗨 你的熏牛肉好了
[22:35] Did you put the mayo on that? 你有没有在上面放蛋黄酱?
[22:37] You’ve been quiet. I take it you don’t like your assignment. 你很安静啊 我想你是不喜欢 你的任务
[22:41] – That’s affirmative. – Is it because I’m a woman? – 是的呀 – 是不是因为我是个女的?
[22:45] I decline to answer that question out of respect for your gender. 我拒绝回答那个问题 这不尊重你的性别
[22:50] I’ll take care of myself. You just cover your own ass. 我会照顾好自己的 你自己看管好自己吧
[22:54] That’s a nice piece. 这个很不错啊
[22:58] I was referring to your side arm. 我正想问问你的装备
[23:01] – Oh. – May I? – 哦 – 可以吗?
[23:06] Sure. 当然
[23:08] It’s a Colt Python. 这是蟒蛇型自动手枪
[23:11] – What kind of load do you use? -158-grain semi-wadcutter manstoppers. – 你用哪种子弹?- 158格令 半冲孔型大威力子弹
[23:17] Sensible weapon. 智能武器
[23:21] I use a factory-accurized Detonics .45 Scoremaster. 我用的是一把工厂精确过的 45口径手枪
[23:25] It’s got the extended barrel, short hammer fall… 他有延长枪桶 后坐力短
[23:28] and I load with 230-grain full patch rounds. 我装的是230格令子弹 装满一轮
[23:31] It’s primarily for stopping power. 它主要是用在防御上的
[23:34] On the other hand, if you want penetration… 另一方面 如果你想要突破
[23:37] the .357 will crack the engine block of a truck. 这个 357的子弹可以炸飞 一辆卡车的发动机
[23:43] I can see where that would be useful. 我可以看到它是多么有用
[23:46] All right. Touchdown! All right! Good job! 好啊 触地得分 好 干得好
[23:50] – Give me another one. – Look at the little football players. – 再给我来一个 – 看那个小小的橄榄球员
[23:54] – Hey! We’re playing ball. – Come on, punk. – 嗨 我们在打球呢 – 过来 小子
[23:57] – Give it back. – You want the ball? – 还给我 – 你想要这球吗?
[23:59] – Give me the ball! – Here. Go get it! – 把球给我 – 这儿 去拿吧
[24:03] Whoo! 哇哦
[24:08] – You never seen a football? – Hey! Hey, copper! – 你从没看过橄榄球吗?- 嗨 嗨 警察
[24:11] Throw me the ball! 把球扔给我
[24:13] Come on, will you throw it back here? Come on! Give it to me! 快点 你会把球扔回这里吗?快 给我
[24:26] – This is not such a bad neighborhood. – This is a great neighborhood. – 这不像是个不好的小区 – 这是个很棒的小区
[24:31] – Yeah? – I grew up here. – 是哦?- 我是在这里长的的
[24:33] – No way. – Yeah. – 没门 – 耶
[24:34] – You? – Little kid here. – 你?- 这里的一个小孩
[24:35] No way. Little Schtulman running around here? 小斯图曼在这里跑来跑去?
[24:38] – You were little? – That was me. – 你很小吗?- 那个是我
[24:41] We should get Lou out of the truck. He needs exercise. 我们应该帮卢从那车上下来 他需要运动
[24:44] – We can get him later. – Carey, look at this. – 我们可以迟点帮他 – 凯里 看这个
[24:47] A Nestle Crunch bar, hardly even been touched. 一根雀巢的脆皮巧克力 几乎不能去碰它
[24:51] No wonder. Got ants all over it. 不足为奇 上面都是蚂蚁
[24:54] – You’re not gonna eat that, are you? – You wanna split it? – 你不会吃的 是吗?- 你要把它分开?
[24:57] No! 不
[25:07] No, no, no. What do you want from me? Blood? Get out! 不 不 不 你想要我的什么?出去
[25:14] Be cool, old man. 冷静点 老家伙
[25:20] Open the safe. Come on. Hurry up. Open it. 打开保险箱 快点 打开它
[25:28] Come on. Open it up. 快点 把它打开
[25:35] – It always does that. – Hurry. – 它总是那样 – 快一点
[25:37] Yeah. 好的
[25:39] There. I got it. 嗯 我搞定了
[25:42] Fizzies. 嘶嘶声
[25:45] They don’t make them anymore. Remember? 他们没有多弄点 记得吗?
[25:47] Fizzies? 嘶嘶声?
[25:52] Cops! 警察
[25:53] Stay down, or you’re dead. 蹲下 不然你会死的
[25:55] – Schtulman, you see a gun? – I saw a gun. – 斯图曼 有没有看到一把枪?- 我看到了
[25:58] That’s an armed robbery. 那个是持械抢劫
[26:02] – Unit M-15 to base. – This is base. – M15小队呼叫总部 – 这里是总部
[26:06] We’ve got a 211 at 302 Caroline Street. Please advise. 我们在卡罗林街302号碰到 抢劫 请指示
[26:12] – M-1, did you read that? -10-4. Tell them to move in. – M1 你听到没有?- 104 叫他们进去
[26:18] – Shouldn’t they wait for backup? – No, they don’t need a backup. – 他们要不要等增援来了?- 不 他们不需要增援
[26:21] – Do you need a hearing aid? – Move in, M-15. – 你是不是要助听器?- 进去 M15小队
[26:26] 10 4 1O-4.
[26:28] Come on. Let’s go. 快 我们走
[26:34] Follow me and stay low. 跟着我走底点
[27:05] Are you in here? 你在这里吗?
[27:08] Vinnie, if they are in here, they’re not gonna tell us. 文尼 如果他们在这儿 他们不会告诉我们
[27:19] Now, cover me. 现在 掩护我
[27:34] Ah! 啊!
[27:47] Whoa! 咳
[27:51] – Fackler! – Mahoney! – 法克勒 – 马奥尼
[27:53] Fackler! 法克勒
[28:28] Tackleberry! Hold your fire! 泰克布雷 别开火
[28:31] Mahoney? 马奥尼?
[28:39] An! 额
[28:41] Officer Hightower. 高塔警官
[28:43] – You met Mr. Sweetchuck, I presume? – Mr. Sweetchuck, I’m so sorry. – 我认为你以前见过甜心先生?- 甜心先生 我很抱歉
[28:50] MY store! My store! 我的店 我的店啊
[28:54] We all got here at the same time. 我们同时到那里
[28:56] We didn’t know that we were– 我们不知道我们是
[29:01] Gentlemen… 先生们
[29:03] you’ve really outdone yourselves, haven’t you? 你已经超越了自己 是吗?
[29:06] “Said officers did then discharge their weapons… 警官们卸下了他们的武器
[29:10] with flagrant disregard for public safety… 公然不顾公众的安危
[29:12] causing to be expended some 1200 rounds of ammunition. 造成消耗了大约1200轮的弹药
[29:18] Total damage to the shop: $76,813.” 店的损失总共是76813元
[29:24] Well, I know that you must be furious. 好 我知道你一定非常的愤怒
[29:28] In all my years as a police officer, I have never seen such gross negligence. 在我当差的这些年里 我还从来没见过这么大的损失
[29:37] – You men have anything to say? – Sir, may I speak? – 你们还有什么话要说的?- 长官 我可以说吗?
[29:46] Captain Lassard, your brother taught us many fine things at the academy. 拉赛德上尉 你的兄弟在学校时教会了我们很多有用的东西
[29:52] He taught us that a cop can never care too much or try too hard. 他教导我们一个警察不应该在乎太多 做太大的努力
[29:57] I don’t know, sir. That’s exactly what we did. 我不知道 长官 那正是我们所做的
[30:03] – Perhaps we were a bit overzealous. – Overzealous? – 也许我们过于热情了 – 过于热情?
[30:07] That’s 1200 rounds. $76,813. 那是1200轮子弹 76813元钱啊
[30:13] If caring is a crime and trying is a felony… 如果关心是罪 努力又是错的话
[30:19] I guess we’re all gonna plead guilty. 我想我们都是有罪的
[30:25] Mauser, Mahoney is right. 毛瑟和马奥尼是对的
[30:30] If your men tried as hard as these officers… 如果你们也想这些警官一样努力的话
[30:32] we’d have this gang licked in no time. 我们就会及时给这帮坏蛋重击
[30:36] Good work, men. Keep it up. 做得好啊 继续
[30:39] See you at the gym. 体育馆见
[30:56] Attention! I need beer up here. Now! 立正 我现在就要点啤酒
[31:04] Okay, look for specials now! Come on! Shop, everybody! 好 找点特别的 快啊 大家去买东西吧
[31:07] – Shop! Shop! – Safety first! – 买东西 买东西 – 安全第一
[31:33] Come on! Yeah! Go for it! 好啊 快点去啊
[31:41] What are you, a nut? I’m a vegetarian! 你是什么 一个笨蛋?我是素食者
[31:46] Fruit Loops. They’re mine! 水果派 这是我的了
[31:58] Guys! Guys! Come on! Stop, man! Act your age! 伙伴们 伙伴们 过来啊 停止 你 不要像小孩一样
[32:19] Bye, now. 再见啦
[32:23] Thank you very much. I found a lot of really, really nice bargains here. 非常感谢 我发现这里有 很多很便宜的东西
[32:30] Excuse me, sir, you forgot your stamps! 不好意思 先生 你忘了你的邮票
[32:33] Gentlemen, I’d like to propose a toast. 先生们 我建议大家一起来举杯
[32:36] To Lieutenant Mauser. No, no, no– 至毛瑟上尉 不 不 不
[32:41] – Biggest putz of the precinct. – All right. – 这个地区最大的普斯 – 好的
[32:49] Mahoney! 马奥尼
[32:52] Get me another beer, will you? 再给我杯啤酒好吗?
[32:55] – Is he in trouble? – Good question. – 他是不是有麻烦?- 问的好
[32:58] – Tack, what’s up? – I need to speak to you, Mahoney. – 大头钉 你怎么样啊?- 我想跟你聊聊 马奥尼
[33:01] – Okay. What? -It’s of a personal nature. – 好的 什么?- 是关于人的天性的
[33:04] Oh, all right. All right. All right. 哦 好的 好的 好的
[33:07] Let me buy you a drink, all right? 我请你喝一杯 怎么样?
[33:12] Art, can I have a beer and milk with ice. Right? 阿特 可以给我杯啤酒 还有牛奶加冰 好吗?
[33:17] – Okay. How about a shot? – Yeah, that’ll be fine. – 好的 那帐单怎么样?- 耶 那个没关系
[33:21] So, what’s up, Tack? 嗯 你怎么样 泰克?
[33:23] It’s Kirkland. My partner. 科克蓝德 我的搭档
[33:26] Oh, yeah. Yeah. You’re a lucky guy. She’s a fox. 哦 是 是 你是个幸运的家伙 她是个狡猾的人
[33:30] – That’s affirmative. – Oh, yeah. – 那是当然 – 哦 是
[33:33] With regards to Kirkland… 关于科克蓝德
[33:36] Something you need? 你要什么东西?
[33:40] With regards to Kirkland… 关于科克蓝德
[33:42] – What? – Well, I… – 什么?- 文尼 我
[33:45] – I think I’m… – You think what? – 我想我 – 你想什么?
[33:47] – Well, I might… – Tack, what? Spell it out. – 嗯 我可能 – 泰克 什么?说出来啊
[33:51] Lincoln, Ocean, Victor, Edward. 林肯 欧逊 维克托 爱德华
[33:55] Love? Eugene, you’re in love! You little devil! 恋爱?尤金 你在恋爱 你这个小坏蛋
[33:59] You’re in love. That’s great! 你在恋爱 那太好了
[34:02] – Let’s keep this 10-35, okay? – Oh. – 让我们保持在10到35之间 好吗?- 哦
[34:06] Of course, of course. Between you and me. 当然 当然 在你我之间
[34:08] You and Kirkland? So she have the hots for you too? 你和科克蓝德?她对你也有吸引力?
[34:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:14] I’m inexperienced in matters of a romantic nature. 我在感情这方面不在行
[34:19] Tack, you’ve been with women before. 泰克 你以前有交过女朋友吗
[34:21] – Well, I– – You’ve had one woman before. – 嗯 我 – 你以前有一个女朋友
[34:24] – Well, not really. – I’ve seen you walking with girls. – 嗯 不是很对 – 拜托 我看到你和一个女孩逛街的
[34:27] To be precise– 准确的讲
[34:29] You’re 28 years old. You’re a man of the world– 你今年28岁 你是一个男人
[34:31] Mahoney, I’m a virgin! 马奥尼 我是处男
[34:40] Go about your business, or I’ll crack some heads! 做你自己的事去 不然我要发疯的
[34:44] – Proctor! – Oh, lieutenant, I was looking for you. – 扑克特 – 哦 上尉 我正在找你
[34:47] I have the pictures of the fruits drunk at the bar, like you asked. 我有福卢斯在酒吧喝醉的照片 就是你要的那些
[34:51] The composition’s a little off, 虽然有点合成的
[34:52] but, sir, you can clearly see those fruits are drunk. 但是长官你可以 清楚的看到那些人是喝醉了
[34:56] Who asked for fruits drunk at a bar? I asked for new recruits drunk at the bar. 谁要这些人喝醉的照片?我要的是那些新兵在酒吧喝醉的照片
[35:01] Recruits? 新兵?
[35:03] Lieutenant, I majored in art. I could put a uniform on this guy. 上尉 我是学艺术的 我可以帮这个人穿上制服
[35:07] – It would look like Hightower. – What are you, losing it? – 看上去有点像高塔 – 你怎么了 输了?
[35:10] Just get me Mahoney. 给我 马奥尼
[35:12] – Should I save these? – Get me Mahoney! – 要我保存下来吗?- 给我 马奥尼
[35:16] Look at this, look at this. I got nothing here, I got nothing. 看这个 看这个 我什么也没看见啊 什么也没看见
[35:19] – Tack, would you mind? I got a life. – Mahoney! – 泰克 你介意吗?我的生活 – 马奥尼
[35:22] Lieutenant Mauser wants to see you. Pronto! 毛瑟上尉要见你 普诺特
[35:27] Bom-bom-bom-bom 嘣 嘣 嘣 嘣
[35:32] Any day now, Mahoney, and your little ass is mine. 什么时候现在 马奥尼 你是我的了
[35:37] You wanted to see me, sir? 你要见我 长官?
[35:39] Didn’t your mother teach you how to knock? 你妈妈没有教过你要先敲门吗?
[35:42] It depends. Sir, I hope this isn’t gonna be too personal. 那要看了 长官 我不想变得 太个人了
[35:46] I heard what you said about my little butt. 我听到你讲我的笑话
[35:48] I don’t know how to break this to you, but I’m straight. 我不知道怎样跟你说 但是我很直接的
[35:53] You know, you’re very funny, you know that, Mahoney? 你知道 你很幽默 你知道吧 马奥尼?
[35:56] Every year, we get a rookie who thinks he’s a comedian. 每年都会有个新手一位自己 是一位喜剧演员
[36:00] Well, Mr. Comedian… 好 喜剧演员先生
[36:04] see if you think this is funny. 看如果你认为这个很好笑
[36:07] It’s your new assignment. 这是你的新任务
[36:20] What are we supposed to be doing here? 我们要在这里做些什么?
[36:22] In case somebody’s car stops… 万一谁的车停了
[36:24] we save them from carbon monoxide poisoning. 我们从一氧化碳中毒里救了他们
[36:27] Who’s gonna save us? 谁来拯救我们呢?
[36:31] I guess it can get kind of boring, huh? 我想这可能会使你们觉得有点 烦 嗯?
[36:35] Hey, Lou! Lou, wanna play catch? Here! 嗨 卢 卢 接球?这儿
[36:38] Go get it. Go get it, Lou. 去接啊 去接 卢
[36:49] Lou! 卢
[36:54] Yeah. Good catch, Lou. 耶 接得好 卢
[36:59] Silk stockings 丝袜
[37:20] Uh… 额
[37:23] Excuse me? 对不起?
[37:27] – Could I use your restroom, please? – You buying gas? – 请问我可以用一下洗手间吗?- 你要加油吗?
[37:31] No. 不
[37:33] Then pee somewheres else. 那要别处去尿吧
[37:35] – Look, this is a police emergency. – Okay. Take the key. – 看 这是一次紧急情况 – 好 带上钥匙
[37:47] Hey, don’t run away with that. 嗨 不要和那个跑了
[37:50] The key to forming… 通讯是建立一个成功的市民
[37:51] a successful citizen’s watch group is communication. 守望小组的关键
[37:55] I want you to think of this precinct… 你考虑一下这个地区
[37:57] as the hub of a miniature communications network… 作为一个小型通讯网络的中心
[38:00] stretching from each of your homes to every officer, on duty and very dirty. 从你们家延展到每个警官 每时每刻
[38:10] – Lou, let’s get something to eat. – Anybody got any aspirin? – 卢 让我们弄点吃的 – 谁有阿司匹林吗?
[38:13] I’ve got a headache that’s not gonna quit. 我头疼 没完没了
[38:19] Oh, well, look at this, here. It’s the Jones Boys. 哦 好 看这个 这里 是琼斯 男孩
[38:22] Holy mackerel there, Mahoney. 好家伙 马奥尼
[38:25] What did you do, suck up a bus? 你做了什么 吞了一辆公共汽车?
[38:28] Lou, you don’t like me, and I’m not crazy about you. 卢 你不喜欢我 我也不在乎你
[38:34] Schtulman, you keep him away from me. 斯图曼 你把他带走
[38:37] I’ll be in the shower if you need me. 如果你需要我 我在洗澡
[38:43] Hey, Mahoney, do me a favor. 嗨 马奥尼 帮我个忙
[38:46] Keep shaking this stuff so I can fix my helmet. 不停的摇这东西 我好修我的头盔
[38:49] – What did you do, crack it? – Yeah, I gotta put that on it. – 你做了什么 弄好它了?- 耶 我要把它弄上去
[38:52] – Some sort of a glue? – It’s epoxy resin. – 一种胶水?- 这个环痒树脂
[38:56] – You mean, when it hardens, it -it turns into plastic. – 你是说 当它变硬的时候 它 – 它会变成塑料
[38:59] – How long does it take? – A few seconds. – 要多长时间?- 几秒钟
[39:01] – How long does it last? – A few years. – 那它可以持续多久?- 几年
[39:08] * And someday * * 某一天 *
[39:11] * I’m gonna be captain * * 我要成为队长 *
[39:13] * And every rookie will go down on his knee * * 和每一个新秀将在臣服于他的膝下 *
[39:18] * And they’ll be nothing but slaves just for me * * 他们将被奴隶 只是为了我 *
[39:22] * Yeah, they will be slaves just for me * * 是的 他们将被奴隶只是为了我 *
[39:27] * Yeah, baby, slaves Slaves, I said, yeah * * 是的 宝贝 奴隶的奴隶 我说 是的 *
[39:31] * And they’ll say “Captain Mauser” * * 他们会喊”毛瑟 队长” *
[39:35] * Yowza, yowza Oh, yeah * * 呦 呦 哦 是的 *
[39:39] * Oh, yeah Oh * * 哦 是的 *
[39:42] * Oh * * 哦 *
[39:46] Hey. 嗨
[39:48] Hey! 嗨
[39:51] Hey! Wait a minute! 嗨 等等
[39:53] My hand got stuck to my head! Hey, who’s fooling around? 我的手粘在了我的头上 嗨 边上有人吗?
[39:57] What the fuck? Okay. 怎么了?啊
[40:00] Okay. Let’s not fool around, fellas. 嗨 不要杵在旁边 小子
[40:03] It’s me, and I’m not kidding around. 是我 我没有在开玩笑
[40:05] I want someone to take this out of my hair! Is that you, Schtulman? 谁帮我帮这个从我头发上弄开 是你吗 斯图曼?
[40:09] I’m not kidding around! Now, give me a hand. 我没有在开玩笑 快 帮帮我
[40:14] That ain’t funny. That’s very childish. All right, cut it out! 这不好笑 那很幼稚 好好 把它剪了
[40:18] You’re acting like children. Children! 你像个孩子 小孩子
[40:20] Now, somebody, just pull my hands out off my head now! 嗨 谁 把我的手从我的头上拿开
[40:24] Who’s in here? 谁在这里吗?
[40:27] Who’s that? Who’s that? I’ll remember that voice. 是谁?是谁?我会记住那声音的
[40:30] If I remember that voice, you guys are dead. 如果我记起那声音 你们死定了
[40:32] Dead! D-E-A-D! Dead! ls somebody here? Okay, who is this? 死 死定了 去死 这儿有人吗?好 这是谁?
[40:38] All right, Lou. Come on, Lou. No, Lou, don’t bite me there. Lou. 好的 卢 哦 卢 过来 不 卢 不要咬我那里 卢
[40:42] Lou. Please, Lou. Lou, please. Lou. 卢 求你了 卢 卢 求你了 卢
[40:47] Oh, no. Oh, no, Lou. Lou. Good dog, Lou. 噢 不 噢 不 卢 卢 好孩子 卢
[40:51] Oh, no! Oh, no, Lou! No, Lou! 喔 不 喔 不 卢 不要 卢
[40:57] All right. Open that door now! Hey, you. I’m not kidding here! 好了 把门打开 嗨 你 我不是在开玩笑
[41:11] Well… 好好
[41:16] What’s the matter, you never saw a man wash his hair before? 怎么啊 你从来没看过别人洗头吗?
[41:19] Oh. 哦
[41:21] Captain Lassard. 拉赛德上尉
[41:23] I’ll be in my room if you need me. 如果你需要我 我在房里
[41:27] Proctor! 扑克特
[41:29] Proctor! 扑克特
[41:32] – Oh, this is gonna be just fine. – Yeah? – 哦 这刚刚好 – 嗯?
[41:35] Wait, one snip here. Let me get by the thumb. 等等 这里剪一下 让我用大拇指来弄
[41:40] – Yeah? – Oh, that’s– That looks very natural. – 嗯?- 哦 那-那看上非常自然
[41:42] – Looks okay? – It’s very, very good. – 看上去还好吧?- 非常非常好
[41:44] I don’t think you’ll be able to tell the difference. 我想你几乎分不出来
[41:47] I’ll bet you anything it was Mahoney responsible for this. 我跟你打赌这都是马奥尼的责任
[41:50] After I’m through, just let me shape this a little bit… 我过去后 我把它再弄得好一点
[41:54] and I think you’re gonna really be happy with what we’ve got here. 我相信你们会很高兴的我们在这里
[41:58] – Yeah? Let me see it. – Sure. – 嗯?让我看看 – 好
[42:00] Okay. 好的
[42:02] Huh? Huh? 嗯?嗯?
[42:04] Just look at it in the back here. Look at it over here. 看这儿后面 这里上面
[42:07] Could I have the mirror, please? 给我面镜子 劳驾?
[42:10] Sure. 好
[42:14] Lieutenant? 上尉?
[42:18] Sir? 长官?
[42:23] No, no, no. We’ll get a wig. 不 不 不 弄个假发
[42:25] Have you seen the state-of-the-art in wigs today, sir? 你今天没有看到这个国家艺术的 假发吗 长官?
[42:29] What the hell are you talking about? 你再说什么啊?
[42:31] What am I gonna do about this? 我该怎么办?
[42:47] – Hey, what you doing? – Leave me alone, lady, please? – 嗨 你在干吗?- 走开 女士 求你了?
[42:58] Well… 好吧
[43:03] This is just what I’ve been looking for. 这就是我所期待的吗
[43:08] – I’m not afraid of you punks. – Come on, man. Come on! – 我不担心你这样 – 振作 振作
[43:12] – Right here. – Where are you going? – 在这儿 – 你要去哪?
[43:15] – I ain’t going nowhere. – Come on, I’ll take you all on. – 我哪也不去 – 不要这样 我会帮你的
[43:18] Come on, I want you. I’m not afraid of a wallet thief. 过来 我需要你 我不怕偷钱包的小偷
[43:21] – Now it’s just you and me. – You and me. – 现在就你和我 – 你和我
[43:23] Okay, come on. Come on. 好的 过来 过来
[43:25] Come on. I’m tired of talking to you, punk. 过来 我说得累了 废物
[43:28] I wanna dance. I wanna get my hands on you. 我想跳舞 我想把我的手搭在你身上
[43:30] Yeah. You ready to talk to me now? Come on. Show me. 也 你现在想和我说话了?好 让我看看
[43:34] Teach me. 教我
[43:37] Okay, one at a time. Put me down! 好 一起来 放我下来
[43:39] – Come on, put me down. – Oh, we’ll put you down, all right. – 快点 放我下来 – 哦 我们会放你下来的
[43:44] At this point in time… 正在这个时候
[43:46] yours truly was the object of a malicious prank. 你正是一个不怀好意的恶作剧 的目标
[43:51] Now… 现在
[43:53] can anybody in here tell me how this happened? 这里有谁可以告诉我这是怎么 发生的?
[43:57] I can, sir. And if you don’t stop that, you could go blind. 我可以 长官 如果你不制止它的话 你就是瞎了眼了
[44:04] You think that’s funny, don’t you, Mahoney? 你认为那很好笑 是吗 马奥尼
[44:06] Well, you’re on report. Put him on report. 好 你正在写报告 把他写进去
[44:09] We are not gonna leave this room until we find out what happened. 你们不要离开这房间 直到找到发生了什么
[44:15] – What happened? – What’s going on here? – 发生了什么?- 这儿怎么了?
[44:18] Nothing. I was just reprimanding the men. 没什么 我在教训他们
[44:20] – To hell with your reprimands. – You don’t understand. – 和你的教训见鬼去吧 – 你不明白
[44:23] – Shut up, I have something to say. – Would you take a look at my hands? – 闭嘴 我有话要说 – 你看看我的手?
[44:28] I think that’s a matter of personal hygiene. 我认为那是个人卫生的问题
[44:30] – I am talking about public safety. – Yes, sir. – 我讲的是公众安全 – 是
[44:33] Now listen up, everybody. This is serious. 大家听着 这是认真的
[44:39] We’ve gotta do something. 我们要做点什么了
[44:40] This is war! Now, we didn’t start it… 这是一场战争 现在 我们还没有开始
[44:43] but we are going to finish it. 我们就要结束了
[44:46] I don’t care if we work time and a half… 我不介意我们要花更多的时间
[44:48] I don’t care if we have to work double time… 我不介意如果要花双倍的时间
[44:51] but mark my words, we are gonna nail these punks, starting now! 但是记住我的话 我们要钉死 这些小阿飞 从现在开始
[44:55] – We can get them! – Yeah! – 我们会做到的 – 耶
[44:58] Let’s kick ass! 让他们去死吧
[45:01] – Freeze! – Freeze! – 不许动 – 不许动
[45:04] Cuff them. 把他们铐起来
[45:07] I can’t. I forgot my cuffs. They’re on the bike. 不行 我忘带手铐了 它们在车上
[45:10] No problem. 没关系
[45:21] Hey, hey. Excuse me. I hate to interrupt, but can I go to the wedding? 嗨 嗨 不好意思 我讨厌打断别人 我可以去参加婚礼吗?
[45:25] I mean, I’ve got a gift. Look. Remote. Huh? 我意思是 我准备了礼物 看 远处 唔?
[45:37] Excuse me. 对不起
[45:40] – I don’t think you should be doing that. – What you gonna do about it? – 我想你不应该那样做 – 你会怎么办?
[45:44] – I have to arrest you or something. – You don’t wanna use that. – 我必须逮捕你 – 你不要用那个
[45:48] Look, I’m serious. That’s my– 看 我是认真的 那是我的
[45:51] Oh, I’m sorry. 哦 对不起
[45:53] Oh, I didn’t know– 哦 我不知道
[46:10] Zed don’t like when you miss payments. 赛得不喜欢你不付钱
[46:12] You’re late. 你迟到了
[46:15] Hey! 嗨
[46:17] That’s my greengrocer. 那是我的蔬菜商
[46:19] Walk your beat, cop. 去巡逻你的地方 警官
[46:53] – He thinks he’s Bruce Lee. – You wanna bet? – 他认为他是布鲁斯 李 – 你要打赌吗?
[46:58] Damn you. 去你的
[47:00] Wanna fight, huh? 想打架吗 唔?
[47:03] Fight me! 打啊
[47:16] He’s very good. 他很棒
[47:22] I like this. 我喜欢
[47:44] Oh! Not on broccoli! 哦 不是西兰花
[48:05] Oh! Not on cauliflower! 哦 不是花菜
[48:10] – Hey, hey. – Sweetchuck! – 嗨 嗨 – 甜心
[48:14] Where you going, man? 你去哪里?
[48:16] Come on, mother. 过来 妈妈
[48:20] Come on! Come on back here, man! 过来 过来 这里
[48:34] – Come, he ran in here! – We got him surrounded! – 过来 他在这里 – 他在我们周围
[48:40] Hey. 嗨
[48:46] Right. Okay, okay. We’ll be right there. 好 好的 好的 我们会去的
[48:49] There’s a huge fight at the Blue Oyster Bar. Should we send the SWAT team? 在蓝牡蛎酒吧有一场火拼 我们要不要派特种部队?
[48:53] – No. – No? – 不 – 真的?
[48:54] You send Mahoney in. 你派马奥尼去
[48:56] M-15, a 415 in progress at the Blue Oyster Bar. M 15 蓝牡蛎酒吧有群殴
[49:00] – Blue Oyster? – I’ll get the address. Hold on. – 蓝牡蛎?- 我知道那里 等一下
[49:03] – The Blue Oyster Bar is – 621 Cowan Avenue. – 蓝牡蛎酒吧在 – 科万大街621号
[49:34] I’m going in. 我去了
[49:39] Coming out! 出来了
[49:45] Hey, Hightower. 嗨 高塔
[49:49] Uh… Looks pretty bad in there. 这儿看上去很糟
[49:53] I’m going in. 我进去了
[49:54] Oh, no, no, no. Hightower, don’t go in there. 哦 不 不 不 高塔 别进去
[49:57] He’s gonna get himself killed. Hightower! 你会杀了你自己的 高塔
[50:07] Put these in the truck. I’ll be right back. 把这个放上卡车 我马上回来
[50:11] He’ll be right back. 他马上就回来
[50:15] You have the right to remain silent. The right to a court-appointed attorney. 你有权利保持沉默 有权找法庭指定的律师
[50:20] You have the right to sing the blues. You have the right to cable TV. 你有权利唱蓝调 你有权看有线电视
[50:24] You have the right to sublet. 你有权转租
[50:25] You have the right to paint the walls. No loud colors. 你有权粉刷这墙壁 颜色不要太亮
[50:28] Hightower. Thanks a lot, man. 高塔 太感谢你了
[50:31] Anytime. 随时效劳
[50:39] Y’all be good, now. 你们都好吗
[50:53] – Excuse me. – Yeah. – 不好意思 – 怎么了
[50:54] Could I have your signature? 我可以要你的签一下这个吗?
[50:55] – Sure. What do you got? – Authorization for a body cavity search. – 好的 要签什么?- 授权体腔调查
[50:58] Listen, each and every one of you men, and you too, of course… 听着 你们每个人 当然还有你
[51:04] deserve real congratulations. 功劳当之无愧
[51:06] That’s a damn fine piece of police work. Really. 这是警界的一段佳话 真的
[51:10] I think you’ll feel the difference today. 我想今天你们都感到有所不同
[51:12] The whole neighborhood is excited about this. 整个地区正为之兴奋
[51:14] Really. Proctor! 是真的 扑克特
[51:16] – When this watch is over… – Yeah. – 我告诉你 这里警戒结束后 – 太棒了
[51:18] we’ll go to the Club & Cuff. Drinks on me. 我们去酒吧好好的喝一杯
[51:21] Captain, Chief Hurst is on the phone. 上尉 赫斯特首长电话
[51:24] – We’ll leave you alone, sir. – No, no, no. This is for you too, huh? – 我们要走了 长官 – 不 不 不 这是给你的 唔?
[51:30] Lassard. 拉赛德
[51:32] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[51:35] Forty-two arrests, sir. Yes. 逮捕42人 长官 是
[51:39] Well, I told you these young recruits could take care of the job, sir. 好的 我告诉过你这些新兵可以 干好的 长官
[51:43] Mm-hm. Here comes Mauser with more good news. Can you hold on? 毛瑟带来了更多的好消息 你等一下?
[51:47] I’m afraid we had to drop most of the charges. 我恐怕我们要失去控制权了
[51:50] It appears we had to drop most of the charges? 看上去我们要失去控制权了?
[51:53] Improper arrest procedures. 不合适的拘捕程序
[51:55] – Unnecessary use of force, sir. – “Unnecessary use of force”? – 没有必要动用武力 长官 – “没有必要使用武力”?
[51:59] We had to release the prisoners. 我们必须把那些囚犯放了
[52:01] Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Will there be anything else? 对不起给你们带来坏消息 还有什么事?
[52:04] I’m really sorry. No, I just wanna be alone. 没了 我只想一个人待会
[52:10] Unnecessary use of force?! 不正当使用武力?
[52:12] What are they talking about? How are they supposed to do the job? 他们在说什么?他们是怎么做事的?
[52:20] Mahoney. 马奥尼
[52:22] Mauser… 毛瑟
[52:23] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你在干吗
[52:26] Then you better be nice to me, huh? 那么你是不是要对我好点?
[52:28] Because I’m gonna be in charge here soon. 因为马上我又要管理这里了
[52:31] Huh? Huh? Huh. 嗯 嗯 嗯
[52:46] Yeah, I’ll get to that later. 耶 我稍后会弄的
[52:53] I’m all right. 我很好
[52:56] I’m trying. 我正在试
[53:04] Tack! 泰克
[53:05] Tack, why all dressed up? You look great. 泰克 为什么这样打扮?你看上去不错
[53:08] – I got a date with Kirkland. – You little – 我和科克蓝得有个约会 – 你小子
[53:10] Your first date, huh? Good going, good going. 第一次约会 嗯?不错 不错
[53:14] – What you got there, cologne? – No. It’s gun oil. – 那是什么 古龙香水?- 不是 是枪的润滑油
[53:24] – Where’s Mahoney? – Here. – 马奥尼在哪儿?- 这儿
[53:28] Hey, Mahoney? Somebody here to see you. 嗨 马奥尼?有人要找你
[53:31] – You Mahoney? – Yeah. – 你是马奥尼?- 是的
[53:32] – I’m here for the BCS. – BCS? – 我来自BCS – BCS?
[53:34] – Body cavity search. – Oh, right, right, right. – 体腔调查 – 哦 好 好 好
[53:37] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[53:44] Everybody out. 都出去了
[53:46] Let’s get out of here. 让我们离开这里
[53:51] Hey! What are you doing? Wait a minute! 你在干吗?等一下
[53:55] – Shut him up. – What are you doing? – 闭嘴 – 你在干吗?
[53:58] Now, just relax, and we’ll get along fine. 休息一下 我们马上就会有起色的
[54:03] We’ll talk later. 我们稍后再谈
[54:25] Hello, Tackleberry. 你好 泰克布雷
[54:27] Kirkland. 科克蓝得
[54:32] You look very nice. 你看上去很漂亮啊
[54:35] Permit me to respond in kind. 允许我也回敬你一下
[54:38] I’ve never seen you in civilian attire before. 我以前从来没看过你穿公务员服
[54:41] – Disappointed? – Oh, negative. – 失望吗?- 哦 不是
[54:44] – And you? – Oh, no. – 你的?- 哦 不
[54:53] Well, almost 1900 hours. Guess we better go. 好 快7点了 我们该走了
[54:58] Right. 对
[55:02] Here. 这儿
[55:04] What’s this? 这是什么?
[55:06] They’re ear cuffs. I had them made just for you. 是耳朵手铐 我特地为你做的
[55:12] Gift. 礼物
[55:53] Good night, Tackleberry. 晚安 泰克布雷
[55:56] Good night, Kirkland. 晚安 科克蓝得
[56:01] – Tackleberry? – Yes? – 泰克布雷?- 是?
[56:05] I love you. 我爱你
[56:07] Ditto. 我爱你
[56:16] – Oh, Eugene. – Oh, Kathleen. – 哦 尤金 – 哦 凯丝琳
[56:38] Eugene. 尤金
[57:19] Oh, Eugene! 哦 尤金
[57:28] Good evening. 晚上好
[57:34] Oh, excuse, please. 好 请
[57:47] Happy birthday, Pete. 生日快乐 皮特
[57:50] It’s not my birthday, Eric. 不是我生日 艾瑞克
[57:57] Is all that crap necessary? 那些废话有必要吗?
[58:03] – You seem a little edgy, Pete. – No, I’m fine. – 你看上去有点急 皮特 – 不 我很好
[58:06] – You want chopstick or fork? – How are things at work? – 你要筷子还是叉子?- 事情运转的如何?
[58:10] Awful. 糟透了
[58:12] If I don’t do something quick, I’m out of a job. 如果我不快点做好的话 我会失去工作
[58:15] They’re saying I’m too old. 他们说我太老了
[58:17] They’re saying I’m losing it. 他们说我失败了
[58:20] They’re saying that I’m paranoid. 他们说我有妄想症
[58:24] They’re all out to get me, Eric. 他们都要来弄我 爱瑞克
[58:26] Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
[58:28] – Try to relax. – Ah! – 放松 – 啊
[58:32] I’m sorry. It’s just the strain, that’s all. 我很抱歉 只是疲劳过渡
[58:35] You stupid bastard! 你这个笨蛋
[58:38] Excuse me. 对不起
[58:41] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这样对我?
[58:43] – Who? – You! – 谁?- 你
[58:45] And those rookies you sent me. 那些你给我的新兵
[58:48] All they can do is screw up. 他们做的就是搅和
[58:51] The neighborhood is turning against us. They’re coming at me from all directions. 现在这个地区开始反对我们 他们从四面八方都针对我
[58:57] That would be normal. 那很正常
[59:00] Why don’t you do something? 你为什么不做点什么?
[59:02] – Like what? – Well… – 比如说?- 嗯
[59:05] something to reassure the neighborhood. 做点事使这个地区安定
[59:09] A special show of police involvement for the neighborhood. 为这个地区做个特殊的 警民秀
[59:13] A street fair. 街道展览
[59:17] A street fair. 街道展览
[59:20] Eric, that’s a brilliant idea. 爱瑞克 这个主意太棒了
[59:25] What’s a big brother for? 这是干什么的?
[59:33] – This fish is boiling. – Oh, you want stir-fry? – 这条鱼熟了 – 哦 你要炒一下吗?
[59:49] Step right up! It’s so simple even a quarterback can do it. 慢慢来 太简单了 就算是四分位也会做
[59:53] – You look like a quarterback. – Me? – 你看上去像个四分位 – 我?
[59:55] – Yeah. – Hold this? – 是啊 – 你拿一下?
[59:57] I’ll hold your cotton candy. 帮你拿着棉花糖 快
[59:59] I know you can do it. Come on. 我知道你行的 快点
[1:00:01] Get it up on your shoulder. 从你的肩上拿起来
[1:00:20] Thank you, Mrs. Mayor. 谢谢你 市长夫人
[1:00:23] Now, this broom is just a symbol of the new spirit… 现在这个清扫将会成为 新的精神标志
[1:00:27] that’s sweeping across our neighborhood. 就是要清扫整个地区范围
[1:00:36] And so, Mrs. Mayor, perhaps you’ll join with me… 所以 市长夫人 也许你会加入我们的
[1:00:40] in sweeping the crime off our streets for good. 为街区清扫犯罪的活动
[1:00:51] – What’s going on here? – Cops are having a fair. – 这儿在干什么?- 警察们在做展览
[1:00:58] – What for? – They’re trying to raise money… – 为了什么?- 他们试图融资
[1:01:01] to clean up the neighborhood. 来打扫这个地区
[1:01:04] That’s awful nice of them. 那正是太好了
[1:01:07] Are they gonna have games and prizes and rides? 他们会安排比赛和奖励吗?
[1:01:10] Yeah! 是
[1:01:13] – Are they gonna have a Ferris wheel? – They got a big one. – 他们有大的宣传车吗?- 他们有一辆很大的
[1:01:17] Ah! I hate Ferris wheels! 我讨厌宣传车
[1:01:23] – I got a bad stomach. Make me sick. – Aw… – 我的胃不好 我感到不舒服 – 额
[1:01:27] – You don’t have to ride on it. – No! – 你不一定要坐上去 – 不
[1:01:30] – Well, I’ll go on it if you go on with me. – Okay. – 好的 如果你和我一起我会继续做 – 好的
[1:01:36] – Let’s go have some fun. – Yeah! – 让我们去玩吧 – 好
[1:02:02] It’s mayhem. 这是故意伤害
[1:02:17] – Hi, are you the mayor? – Yes. Yes, I am. – 喂 你是市长吗?- 是 我是
[1:02:20] – I voted for you. – Oh, that was very nice of you. – 我投了你的票 – 哦 你正是太好了
[1:02:23] – I know when I’m whipped. – Sir, that’s not like you. – 我知道我是受命投票的 – 长官 这不像你
[1:02:28] – Who’s taking over? Don’t tell me. – Mahoney. – 谁是接管这里的?别告诉我是 – 马奥尼
[1:02:32] Captain Mauser wants to see you in the squad room. Now. 毛瑟上尉找你在集合室 现在
[1:02:39] From this moment on, I am the de facto commander of this precinct. 从这一刻开始 我是这个地区 的执行指挥官
[1:02:47] My name is Captain Mauser. Captain. 我的名字是毛瑟上尉 上尉
[1:02:55] On Thursday last… 星期四以后
[1:02:57] yours truly was the object of a disgusting personal attack. 你就会成为令人厌恶的个人 攻击的目标
[1:03:04] And I would like to have some names. 我想要几个名字
[1:03:10] Just some names. 就几个名字
[1:03:17] Okay. 好的
[1:03:19] Have it your way. But I will suspend every single one of you! 照你的方法 但是我会中止 一些个别的
[1:03:28] Sir. 长官
[1:03:32] I did it. 我做了
[1:03:39] Mahoney. 马奥尼
[1:03:41] Mahoney? 马奥尼?
[1:03:43] – What kind of clown do you think I am? – A juggling clown? – 你认为我是一个怎么样的小丑?- 杂耍小丑?
[1:03:49] – You’re suspended. indefinitely! Sit down! – You can’t do that. – 你被停职了 不确定 坐下 – 你不能做这个
[1:03:52] – What? – You suspend him, you suspend me. – 你停他职 停我职 – 我很荣幸
[1:03:54] My pleasure. Sit down, smelly. 坐下 烂人
[1:03:59] We don’t know where they come from, where they hide out. 我们不知道他们是从哪里来的 他们躲在那里
[1:04:02] We don’t even know who their leader is. 我们甚至不知道谁是他们的领导者
[1:04:06] – God, would I like to nail that bunch. – I would love to get my job back. – 上帝 我会喜欢去钉住那些家伙吗 – 我想要我的工作
[1:04:11] I say we do what Baretta would do. 我看到布拉特会怎么做
[1:04:15] Baretta? 布拉特?
[1:04:17] – What? – Go undercover. – 什么?- 从事简单活动
[1:04:20] Infiltrate the gang. Get their confidence. 渗透到黑帮李 取得他们的信任
[1:04:23] – Schtulman. – You think you could do that? – 斯图曼 – 你想你可以做吗?
[1:04:30] No. 不
[1:04:34] But he could. 不是他可以
[1:04:39] – He’s right. – No. – 他是对的 – 不
[1:04:41] You’re young enough. 你够年轻
[1:04:43] Hell, you even look like one of the little creeps. 该死 你甚至像一个小马匹精
[1:04:46] – He’s talking about a television show. – Mahoney, here’s the deal. – 他在说一个电视节目 – 马奥尼 真相在这里
[1:04:50] Now, I can’t pay you a salary, can’t even give you expenses. 现在 我不能付你工资 甚至开支也不能给你
[1:04:54] If you get yourself in a jam, I might not be able to bail you out. 如果你自己身陷泥潭的话 我可不会拉你出来
[1:04:59] – Could be dangerous. – You could get killed. – 可能很危险 – 你可能会死
[1:05:02] He’s right. 他说得对
[1:05:07] Sounds awfully tempting. 听上去非常诱人
[1:05:53] Get out of there! He’ll call you back! 走开 他会叫你回去
[1:06:01] I said, he’ll call you back! 我说 他会叫你回去
[1:06:05] – Hey, man! Hey, man, what you doing? – Ah! – 嗨 你 嗨 你 你在干什么?- 啊
[1:06:10] – Nothing. – Why’d you mess up the phone? – 没什么 – 你为什么要那样对电话?
[1:06:12] I felt like it. Don’t sit so close! 我喜欢 不要坐那么近
[1:06:15] – I’m Flacko. This is my man Mojo. – What do they call you, man? – 我是弗兰克 这是我的人魔酒 – 他们叫你什么?
[1:06:18] – Jughead!Jughead! – Me and Mojo, we’re with the Scullions. – 笨蛋 笨蛋 – 我和魔酒 我们和卑鄙的人在一起
[1:06:22] – Who do you run with? – The Archies. The Archies. – 谁和你在一起?- 阿齐斯 阿齐斯
[1:06:25] – I ain’t never heard of no Archies. – Used to be the Fudpuckers. – 我从没听说过阿齐斯 – 曾经是福特帕克斯
[1:06:29] – Yeah, I think I know some Fudpuckers. – Don’t press your luck! – 哦 我知道一点关于福特帕克斯 – 不要压你的运气
[1:06:33] – Hey, you should be with us. – Oh, yeah? Why? – 嗨 你该和我们在一起 – 嗯 好?为什么?
[1:06:36] – Because we the baddest. – You the baddest. – 因为我们是最差的 – 你们才是最差的
[1:06:38] – How do I get to be a Scallion? – Scullion, not Scallion. – 我这样才能成为一颗青葱?- 是卑鄙的人 不是青葱
[1:06:42] What’s the difference? You’re lucky you’re sitting with me. 有什么区别?你很幸运和我坐在一起
[1:06:45] We get you in. 别担心 我们会让你进来
[1:06:48] Here comes the Man. Watch your feet, he’s gonna run them over. 有人来了 小心你的脚 他要踩过去
[1:06:56] Well, my, my. 好 我的 我的
[1:06:59] Hello. What are you boys up to, huh? 喂 你 你们怎么样?
[1:07:03] Know anything about destruction of property? 知道什么是破坏公物吗?
[1:07:05] – Man, we ain’t done nothing. – Oh, you ain’t? Oh, my, look at that. – 嗨 我们什么也没做 – 哦 你们没有?哦 看那儿
[1:07:09] Put them against the wall. You too, chico. 叫他们靠墙站 还有你 奇科
[1:07:11] Come on, get over there! Spread your legs! 快 爬过来 把腿分开
[1:07:14] Come on! 快的
[1:07:16] What do you think you’re doing? Come on! Spread them! 你在做什么啊?快点 分开他们
[1:07:21] Don’t move! Don’t move! Shut up! Get out of the car. 别的 别的 闭嘴 出来
[1:07:25] Come over here. Toss out your gun. Now we’re gonna have a little fun. 到这里来 扔掉你的枪 我们现在来放松一下
[1:07:30] Know what I mean? A little fun. Now you spread them. You spread them. 知道我的意思吗?放松一下 现在你分开他们 分开他们
[1:07:35] – Now kick him. Yeah, kick him. – Ow! – 踢他 耶 踢他 – 哦
[1:07:39] You like that? Kick him again. And harder. 你喜欢吗?再踢一次 重一点
[1:07:43] – You’re crazy. – You like that? Hold it. Hey, Jones. – 你疯了 – 你喜欢吗?拿着 拿着 嗨 琼斯
[1:07:47] That’s it, that’s it, that’s it. All right. Now get away from the car. 就是这个 就是这个 好的 离开那辆车
[1:07:52] Get away from the car. 离开那辆车
[1:07:53] Who’s this guy? This guy giving us lip? Maybe we should give him a little lip. 他是谁?他是在骂我们吗?也许我们也要回敬他
[1:08:00] You like that? How about some more? 你喜欢吗?再来一点?
[1:08:04] Hey, get out of here. Get out of here. 嗨 出来 出来
[1:08:07] Hope you’re all right, sir. What do you think? 希望你们还好 长官 你怎么看?
[1:08:10] Beautiful, baby. 漂亮 宝贝
[1:08:15] – There’s the little girl. Come, June. – This is my big brother, Bud. – 这个小女孩 过来 祖恩 – 这是我弟弟布得
[1:08:19] – Hi, Mom. – Hi, Bud. – 嘿 妈妈 – 嘿 布得
[1:08:22] – Hi, little girl. – Daddy! – 嘿 小姑娘 – 哦 爸爸
[1:08:24] – So you’re gonna leave Daddy? – This is Eugene. – 你要离开爸爸吗?- 这是尤金
[1:08:28] Hi, Tackleberry. 嗨 泰克布雷
[1:08:30] – Good grip. – I better check the roast. – 做得好 – 我最好看看烤得怎样
[1:08:34] Yeah, check the roast, sweetheart! 好 看看烤肉 甜心
[1:08:38] Hey, come on. Sit down. 嗨 过来 坐下
[1:08:41] Uh-huh. 嗯
[1:08:43] My little girl here tells me that you’re into self-defense. 我的小妹妹告诉我 你们在自我防御
[1:08:47] – That’s quite correct, sir. – Yeah, well… – 很正确 长官 – 好 好的
[1:08:50] I was in the South Pacific back in ’44, in the Seabees. 1944年我曾经是南太平洋的海军修建营成员
[1:08:55] Daddy was middleweight champion in the Seabees. 爸爸是海军修建营中量级冠军
[1:08:59] I used to be pretty good at boxing, but my boy is pretty good too. 我以前很会拳击 我的儿子也是
[1:09:03] He was on the high school championship team. 他是高中冠军队的
[1:09:05] – Huh? – Yeah. – 哼?- 好吧
[1:09:06] – But I can still take him, right? – I don’t know, Dad. Take it easy. – 但是我可以打败他 对吗?- 我不知道 爸爸 别担心
[1:09:10] – Come on! – I don’t think so, Dad. – 不要这样 – 我不认为 爸爸
[1:09:12] Come on. Come on. 快 快
[1:09:15] – Oh, you all right, Dad? – Hey, pretty good, huh? – 哦 你是对的 爸爸?- 嗨 不错 是吧?
[1:09:21] – I’m sorry, kid, huh? It’s all right, huh? -It’s all right. – 对不起孩子?还好吗?- 还好
[1:09:25] Good! 好
[1:09:34] Oh! Oh. Oh. 哦 哦 哦
[1:09:38] – Are you all right? – Good, huh? That was… – 你还好吧?- 好?那是
[1:09:45] You boys stop that foolishness and come to the table. Dinner’s ready! 你们不要玩了 过来吃饭 晚饭准备好了
[1:09:51] When these two start at it, they’re just a couple of kids. 当他们俩开始的时候 他们只是两个小孩
[1:09:55] What do you say? Go have some chow, huh? 你说什么?去吃点东西?
[1:09:59] Aren’t they sweet? 甜的吗?
[1:10:01] Captain, if you could tape this on him as high as you can. 队长 你是否可以给他录音 越高越好
[1:10:04] – Where did you get this thing? – I built it. – 你哪里弄来的这个?- 我做的
[1:10:07] – Why does it say “Mr. Microphone”? -It’s okay. I made a few modifications. – 为什么他说”麦克风先生”?- 没问题 我改动了少少
[1:10:11] All right, okay. Sir! Sir, it’s a little tight. 好的 长官 长官 有点紧
[1:10:15] – Ah! – Sorry. Okay, hold on. – 啊 – 对不起 好 等等
[1:10:19] Look. Tonight, they’re taking me to meet the leader of the gang, the head guy. 好了 看 今晚他们带我去见黑帮 的首领 老大
[1:10:26] That’s good. As long as this is on, we’ll hear every word, right? 不错 只要这个开着 我们就可以听到每个字 是吗?
[1:10:30] – Right. – Do me a favor, and yourself. – 对 – 帮我一个忙 也算帮你自己
[1:10:33] Just try to drop a hint now and then as to where you are… 给我一个提示然后该干吗干吗去
[1:10:36] so we can sort of keep track of you, okay? 那么我们就可以跟踪你了 好吗?
[1:10:39] – Sir? – Yeah. – 长官?- 怎么
[1:10:41] – You sure this is gonna work? – Will you stop worrying? – 你肯定这能行吗?- 不要担心了?
[1:10:46] Mumphrey swings. And it’s a home run! 马夫雷秋千 是家庭式的
[1:10:52] Does that every once in a while. Just give it a tap. 是偶尔的吗 轻轻的推一下
[1:10:57] – Hey! – All right. – 嗨 – 好的
[1:10:59] All right. Hey, it’s your shot. 好的 嗨 该你了
[1:11:03] Sorry. Hey, hey, great car. 对不起 嗨 好车啊
[1:11:05] – Where’d you buy it? – Get in. – 哪里买的?- 进来
[1:11:07] – All right. – In the back. – 好 – 坐后面
[1:11:08] – In the back. – Come on, let’s go. – 后面 – 快点 我们走
[1:11:19] Hey, man, it’s hot. Take off your coat. 嗨 很热啊 把你的外套脱了
[1:11:21] No, no, no. I’m fine. I’m fine. 不 不 不 我很好 我很好
[1:11:23] – I like hot. – Damn. Damn! – 我喜欢热 – 靠 靠
[1:11:27] Where we going? 我们去哪?
[1:11:28] That’s for me to know, you to find out. 你自己去想我是知道的
[1:11:30] Right, right. I just like to drive. Right. 好 好 我猜弗兰克是对的 是
[1:11:33] – Wait until you meet Zed. – Zed? – 等你见到赛得后 – 赛得?
[1:11:35] – He’s the man. – He’s bad. – 是 他是好人 – 他不好
[1:11:37] Hey, he’s the best. 嗨 他是最好的
[1:11:40] – Mahoney, talk to me. – Sir, he can’t hear you. – 马奥尼 跟我说 – 长官 他听不到你
[1:11:43] I know that, Schtulman. 我知道 斯图曼
[1:11:46] Hey, are we going south? 嗨 你要去南部吗?
[1:11:48] Because I got a lot of enemies down South. 因为南部有更多的敌人
[1:11:54] Yeah, man. Yeah, man. 耶 好
[1:11:56] I like it, man. I like it. I don’t know where I am. I like it. 我喜欢 我喜欢 我不知道我在哪里 我喜欢
[1:12:17] Yo, we got a friend. A friend. 哎 我们有新朋友了 朋友
[1:12:21] All right, all right. 好的 好的
[1:12:25] I like it. I like it. You know what I mean? I like it. All right. 我喜欢 我喜欢 知道我什么意思吗?我喜欢 好吧
[1:12:29] – What is this place? – It’s where they kept the bears. – 这是哪儿?- 这里本来是放熊的
[1:12:32] Oh, yeah? Well, where are the bears? 哦 是吗?好 熊在哪里?
[1:12:36] Yeah, right. Bears. Maybe I should go home, get something to eat. 哦 好 熊 也许我该回去了 弄点东西吃
[1:12:40] Oh, hi, fella. Hi, nice to see you. Nice shades. Nice shades. 喂 伙计 嗨 很高兴见到你 很漂亮 很漂亮
[1:12:44] Oh, nice bridge. Little shaky. 哦 桥不错 有点摇
[1:12:53] Hey, I like this place. I really like it. 嗨 我喜欢这里 我真的喜欢
[1:12:57] – He’s home. – Yeah, home. I like it, I like it. – 他的家 – 哦 家 我喜欢 我喜欢
[1:13:01] Lot of big steps, lot of graffiti on the wall. A cavelike atmosphere. 很多台阶 墙上有很多涂画 像个洞穴
[1:13:05] Just like The Flintstones. Where’s Fred and Wilma? 就像打火石 福瑞得和维尔马在哪?
[1:13:08] – He’s cool. – Where you been all my life? – 他很酷 – 你在我的生活里?
[1:13:10] Don’t get fresh. Maybe later. 不是现在 也许以后
[1:13:14] I’m in trouble. 我有麻烦
[1:13:16] What a place! Looks like a flea market. I went shopping yesterday. 好地方啊 看上去像跳蚤市场 我昨天去购物了
[1:13:20] We got the same barber. You get a headache from that? 我们是同一个理发师 你被弄得头疼?
[1:13:26] You’ll be awfully lonely sleeping without Mrs. Beasley. 没有比斯丽你会感到非常孤单
[1:13:30] – I know. – Zed? – 我知道 – 赛得?
[1:13:32] – I’m watching Family Affair. – Zed. – 我在看家庭时间 – 赛得
[1:13:35] It’s a rerun. What do you want? 是重播 你要什么?
[1:13:39] – I think he’d be a good Scullion. – You don’t think, Flacko. You ask! – 我想他是个可怜虫 – 你不认为 弗兰克 你问啊
[1:13:45] – You got a name? What do they call you? – Jughead. – 你叫什么名字?他们都叫你什么?- 笨蛋
[1:13:50] Jughead. My mother’s name was Jughead. 笨蛋 我妈妈的名字曾经也叫笨蛋
[1:13:54] – Well, I’ve been thinking of changing it. – Why? It’s a good American name. – 我在考虑把他改了 – 为什么?这是个不错的美国名字
[1:13:59] As such! 就像这样
[1:14:02] Right, right, right. Yeah, nice place. Great place. 好 好 好 耶 好地方 很棒的地方
[1:14:06] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:14:07] I had a woman who used to come in here about once a week… 曾经有一个女人大概 每星期来一次
[1:14:11] but I had to fire her. It didn’t pan out. 但是我不得不炒了她 她被淘汰了
[1:14:14] – Oh, really? I might know someone. – Shut up! – 哦 是吗?我可能知道谁 – 闭嘴
[1:14:16] – I don’t know anyone. Not a person. – What are you so nervous about? – 我谁也不知道 没有一个人 – 你会紧张什么?
[1:14:20] I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. The place weirds me out. 我不知道 我不知道 我不知道 这个地方有点神秘
[1:14:24] It smells like animals. 闻上去有动物的气味
[1:14:26] – They took him to my place? – Shh! – 他们带他去我的地方了?- 嘘
[1:14:28] – Where are we? – The old zoo. – 我们在哪里?- 旧动物园
[1:14:30] The old zoo! 旧动物园
[1:14:33] The old zoo. The old– Not the new zoo, but the old zoo. 旧动物园 旧的 不是新的动物园 只是旧的
[1:14:38] You have a cigarette? Some smokes? 有香烟吗?抽点烟?
[1:14:41] – The old zoo. – The old zoo? – 老的动物园 – 老的动物园?
[1:14:43] – I never even saw the new zoo. – Well, now’s your chance, Schtulman. – 我从来没看到过新动物园 – 现在是机会了 斯图曼
[1:14:47] Lou may love it. It’ll be like a new home. Turn the wheel! 卢可能喜欢 像个新家 转弯
[1:14:55] What about a light? What about some little fire? 有光吗?用不用来点火?
[1:15:01] You shouldn’t smoke. It’s bad for your health. 你不该抽烟 对你的健康不好
[1:15:04] – Think I’ll quit. – At Raceway Park. – 想想我要走了 – 星期天 星期天在赛道公园
[1:15:07] – Dragsters– – You’re wired! – 改装的高速赛车 – 你很兴奋
[1:15:12] – You’re a cop. – No, no, no. I’m a singer. – 你是个警察 – 不 不 不 我是个歌手
[1:15:18] You’re a cop. 你是个警察
[1:15:22] And you’re an ugly cop. 你还是个难看的警察
[1:15:25] Attention all units. Attention all units. We’ve got a 997 at the old zoo. 所有单位注意 所有单位注意 我们在旧动物园遇到997
[1:15:29] -997? – We got a 997 at the old zoo. – 997?- 我们在旧动物园遇到997
[1:15:33] A 997 at the old zoo. Mahoney needs help. 旧动物园遇到997 马奥尼需要帮助
[1:15:36] Step on it, please. Not you, Lou! 快点 不是你 卢
[1:15:41] All units. We have a 997 at the old abandoned zoo! 所有单位注意 我们在旧的废弃的 动物园遇到997
[1:15:44] – What are you doing? – I was calling for assistance. – 你在干吗?- 我正在请求增援
[1:15:47] – Mahoney’s in trouble. – Mahoney is suspended. – 马奥尼有麻烦了 – 马奥尼被停职了
[1:15:51] You will do nothing of the kind. 你不会做这种事的
[1:15:55] Hurry! Hurry! Mahoney’s in trouble! 快 快 马奥尼有麻烦了
[1:15:57] – Mahoney! – Let’s go! – 马奥尼 – 快走
[1:16:04] – What’s up? – Mahoney’s in trouble. – 怎么了?- 马奥尼有麻烦了
[1:16:06] – Let me drive. – Will you get in! – 我来开车 – 你快上车
[1:16:08] Hey! Wait a minute! 嗨 等一下
[1:16:12] Wait a minute! 等一下
[1:16:14] – Don’t make me flare my nostrils! – Excuse me, Zed. Look, relax. – 不要让我发飙啊 – 对不起 赛得 看 放松
[1:16:19] You gotta calm down. You gotta breathe with me. 你要冷静 跟着我呼吸
[1:16:22] – One, two, three. – I’m getting too much caffeine. – 1 2 3 – 我喝了太多咖啡因
[1:16:25] – Yeah, I know. I’m gonna go now. – I ought to kill you! – 嗯 我知道 我要走了 – 我要杀了你
[1:16:29] – Hightower. – Yes, sir? – 高塔 – 是 长官?
[1:16:31] I want you and Jones to cross that bridge. 你和琼斯穿过那座桥
[1:16:34] Wait outside this entrance until you hear my signal. Get going. 等在入口处直到听到我的信号 出发
[1:16:37] No going. 别走
[1:16:39] Well, well, well. 好 好 好
[1:16:43] If it isn’t the former captain… 如果他不是前队长
[1:16:48] Pete Lassard. 皮特 拉赛德
[1:16:52] – What the hell do you think you’re doing? – I’m making a plan of attack. – 你该死的在做什么?- 我正在计划攻击
[1:16:58] Now, there’s an air vent on top of that cave. I’ll be going in through there. 洞的顶上有通风孔 我要从那里进去
[1:17:02] – Schtulman– – Like hell you are. I’m in charge here. – 舒尔曼 – 去你的 这里我说了算
[1:17:06] – Fackler. – Yes, sir. – 法克勒 – 是 长官
[1:17:08] – You’ll come with me. – Where? – 你跟我来 – 去哪?
[1:17:11] To the air vent. 去通风孔
[1:17:14] Captain Mauser. 毛瑟上尉
[1:17:23] – We’re gonna do this my way. – I’m not gonna move my elbow. – 安我的办法来做 – 我不会那开我的肘
[1:17:27] – I don’t need that. I need that. – Get out of here! – 我不要那个 要那个 – 滚出去
[1:17:32] Wanna trade? 想要交易吗?
[1:17:35] Okay, up you go, sir. 好的 你先来 长官
[1:17:39] – Get your hand out of my ass! – Sorry, sorry. – 把你的手从我的屁股拿开 – 对不起 对不起
[1:17:45] – Oh! Mauser! Mauser! – Captain Mauser. Come on. – 毛瑟 毛瑟 – 毛瑟上尉 过来
[1:17:50] Sorry. 对不起
[1:18:01] – What is this place? – Bear cave. – 这是什么地方?- 熊的洞穴
[1:18:05] – Come on. – Oh, drawbridge. – 过来 – 哦 向桥那里去
[1:18:15] – What’s that? – Rats. – 那是什么?- 老鼠
[1:18:17] – Rats? – Rats. – 老鼠?- 老鼠
[1:18:20] Good idea. You stay here, cover the outside. 好办法 你呆在这里 掩护外面
[1:18:24] Be right back. I hope. 马上回来 我希望
[1:18:44] Wait, wait, wait! Blow out the candle. 等等 等等 把蜡烛吹灭
[1:18:50] – Wait a minute! – Wow. – 等一下 – 噢
[1:18:52] Get back! 回来
[1:18:54] Sorry, I’m nervous. What? 对不起 我有点紧张 什么?
[1:18:57] Wrap it around your waist. Make a double slipknot like this. 把它包在你的腰上 像这样打2个活结
[1:19:05] – I’m gonna lower you down real gently. – Me? – 我会很慢的把你放下去 – 我?
[1:19:09] No, your mother. 不 你妈妈
[1:19:14] – Let me show you what to do. Fackler! – Oh, no! – 我告诉你怎么做 法克勒 – 哦 不
[1:19:17] Oh, shit! 哦 妈的
[1:19:24] – Stop this thing! – What it is! Everybody’s under arrest! – 停下来 – 这是什么 你们都被捕了
[1:19:30] – They’ve arrived. – Get me out of here! Fackler! – 他们到了 – 放我出去 法克勒
[1:19:36] – Ah! – Get me out of here! Oh, God! – 哦 – 放我出去 哦 上帝啊
[1:19:43] – Now, Zed, you’re being reasonable. – I hate reasonable! – 赛得 你是通情达理的 – 我讨厌这个
[1:19:49] Schtulman, it’s me! 斯图曼 是我
[1:19:59] This is the police department. 这里是警察机关
[1:20:06] Throw down your weapons… 扔下武器
[1:20:08] put up your hands and come out of this cave. 举起手走出山洞
[1:20:12] – Hi, boys. – Whoa. – 嗨 伙计们 – 喔
[1:20:15] But, sir– No! 但是 长官 不
[1:20:45] – Zed, come on, let’s talk. – I’m not in the mood! – 赛得 过来 我们谈谈 – 我没心情
[1:20:48] – Drop the gun. – I’m in the mood. – 放下枪 – 我有心情
[1:20:52] – So where are you from? – Drop the gun, punk! – 你从哪里来?- 放下枪 阿飞
[1:20:56] You won’t shoot! You don’t have any guts! 你不会开枪的 你没有子弹
[1:20:59] Three more seconds, you don’t have any brains. 3秒后 你就没脑子了
[1:21:02] – I do so have brains. – Sir, three seconds is up. – 我当然有脑子 – 长官 3秒到了
[1:21:07] I’m on about two and a half! 我大概2个半
[1:21:10] Drop it. 丢掉
[1:21:15] – Good job, sir! – Thanks, Mahoney. Pick up the gun. – 干得好 – 谢谢 马奥尼 捡起枪
[1:21:22] That didn’t hurt. 那不疼的
[1:21:25] That didn’t hurt. 那不疼的
[1:21:30] – That hurt! – Don’t move, dirtbag! – 疼的 – 别动 垃圾带
[1:21:33] Where you been, Hooks? 去哪儿 胡克斯?
[1:21:47] Sir, that was beautiful. 长官 真漂亮啊
[1:21:56] Haven’t carried live ammo since ’73. 从73年来还没带过真的弹药
[1:22:09] Welcome back, captain. 欢迎回来 队长
[1:22:14] Proctor! 扑克特
[1:22:35] 1 2 One. Two.
[1:22:54] Tack. Now, you be a good boy tonight. 泰克 你今晚好样的
[1:22:58] You guys. 你们
[1:23:04] All right, boys. At ease. 好了 伙计们 自由了
[1:23:08] Thanks. Okay, one more. Oh, excuse me. 谢谢 还有 哦 不好意思
[1:23:14] – Hi, commandant. – Mahoney, how are you? – 嗨 司令官 – 马奥尼 你好吗?
[1:23:17] – Pretty good. – We’ve missed you. – 很好 – 我们很想你
[1:23:19] – Thanks. – Not that much. – 谢谢 – 没那么多
[1:23:27] – Bye! – Bye-bye! – 再见 – 再见
[1:23:32] Bye! 再见
1985年 Tags:警察学院

Post navigation

Previous Post: Police Academy 1(警察学院01)[1984]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Police Academy 3 Back in Training(警察学院03)[1986]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme