英文名称:Police Academy 1
年代:1984
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Hello… | 你好 |
[02:02] | Tackleberry. | 泰格贝利 |
[02:08] | We’re all gonna miss you around here. | 我们会想念你的 |
[02:10] | The Police Academy’s getting itself a real fine recruit. | 警察学院培育了你这样一位忧秀的警察 |
[02:16] | May I, uh… | 呢 我可以 |
[02:18] | go now? | 走了吗? |
[02:21] | Affirmative, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[02:24] | Ten-four. | 明白 |
[02:26] | Yes, of course. Ten-four. | 请自便 |
[03:47] | You guys. | 原来是你们 |
[03:50] | Surprise. | 想给你个惊喜 |
[03:55] | Lot’s full, mister. | 停车场都满了 先生 |
[03:58] | Look, don’t give me that crap. | 别跟我废话 |
[04:01] | – You’ve got a space. – The lot’s full, sir, really. | – 你一定得找个空位 – 全都满了 |
[04:04] | Find a spot, dickhead. | 给我找个空位 白痴 |
[04:07] | – Dickhead? – That’s right. Where’s the manager? | – 白痴 – 是的 你们经理呢? |
[04:10] | Dickhead? | 你刚才说”白痴”? |
[04:11] | Park the car, butt breath. | 给我泊车 臭屁 |
[04:14] | – Butt breath? – Yeah. | – 你说”臭屁”? – 是的 |
[04:17] | Wait a minute. Hold everything. That’s a wig, isn’t it? | 等等 别忙 你戴着假发 是吗? |
[04:20] | – Ahem. Park the car. – Yeah, that’s a wig. | – 停好车 – 真是假发啊 |
[04:22] | Wig! Wig! Dong-dong-dong! | 假发 假发 |
[04:25] | – Wig alert! Wig alert! Dong-dong-dong! – Park the car, asshole. Shut up. | – 警惕假发 警惕假发 – 我叫你泊车混蛋 闭嘴 |
[04:28] | Girls. It’s a rug. | 姑娘们 快来看啊这是假发 |
[04:30] | What the hell’s going on here? Hi, Lou. | 究竟发生了什么事? 嗨 鲁 |
[04:33] | – Lou? – This rude little punk won’t park my car. | – 鲁 – 这无礼的小流氓不绝我泊车 |
[04:36] | Mahoney, park this car. | 马洪尼 替这位先生泊车 |
[04:38] | If you can find a spot– | 车健全都满了 |
[04:40] | Do it now or you’re fired. You understand? Fired. | 马上去 否则炒你鱿鱼 明白吗? 炒鱿鱼 |
[04:43] | Fired? That’s not fair, the guy has a bad attitude. | 这不公平 这家伙态度极差 |
[04:46] | Do it, okay? | 快去 |
[04:48] | I want you to apologize to this man, then park his car. | 我要你先给这位先生道歉再替他停车 |
[04:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[04:58] | – I’m sorry. – Get out of here. | – 对不起 – 滚吧 |
[05:00] | And clean the ashtray while you’re at it. | 把烟灰缸也清理掉 |
[05:08] | Yeah, I’m sorry, Lou. You just can’t get good help these days. | 真对不起 鲁 现在就是找不到好帮手 |
[05:14] | Respect for anything. They don’t respect customers. | 他们不尊重官人也不爱护财物 |
[05:16] | They don’t respect property. They don’t respect respect. | 他们甚至不懂得尊重是什么 |
[05:21] | Holy shit. Jesus. | 要命 老天 |
[05:30] | It fits. Damn thing fits. | 刚刚好 合适得不得了 |
[05:33] | I thought there were no more spaces. Am I an idiot or what? | 我以为没有空位子原来还有一个 |
[05:43] | Hi, fellas. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[05:53] | Hey, guys, just– | 嘿 伙计们 只是 |
[05:55] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[06:13] | Guys, I don’t think I’m supposed to get the photos wet. | 我想我不该弄湿这些照片的 |
[06:25] | You’re going to pay for this. Mark my words. | 你们会为此付出代价的我说到做到 |
[06:28] | And you want to know why? Huh? | 想知道为什么吗? |
[06:36] | I’ll let you know why. It’s no secret. Everybody knows. | 告诉你们好了 这不是什么秘密 人人都知道 |
[06:39] | I’m joining the police force. Ha, ha! | 我要加入警队 |
[06:42] | What do you think of that, huh? Huh? | 你们怕了吧? |
[06:44] | Now who’s in charge? | 到时看是谁怕谁 |
[06:53] | Hey, sarge, it’s him again. | 警官 又是他 |
[06:56] | I’ll call Captain Reed. Sit over there, Mahoney. | 我会通知里德上尉 坐到那边去 马洪尼 |
[06:58] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[07:05] | Sit. And stay there. | 坐下 别乱动 |
[07:18] | – What are you in for? – I’ll show you. | – 你是怎么进来的? – 让你见识见识 |
[07:26] | Goddamn it! Stop that! | 天杀的 快停下 |
[07:28] | Oh, no, sir. No, not you. | 啊 长官 不是说您 |
[07:30] | That’s terrific. Really. | 棒极了 真的 |
[07:32] | – What’s your name? – Jones. Larvell Jones. | – 你的大名? – 乔斯 拉维尔.乔斯 |
[07:36] | Monsignor Larvell Jones. | 拉维尔.乔斯 |
[07:39] | M.D. | 乔斯 |
[07:40] | – Let’s go, Mahoney. – See you around, monsignor. | – 我们走吧 马洪尼 – 再见 拉维尔 |
[07:42] | Doctor monsignor. | 是拉维尔博士 |
[07:55] | Why can’t you stay out of trouble? | 为什么你就不能少惹点麻烦? |
[07:58] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[08:01] | What’s wrong with you? Last week: disturbing the peace. | 你到底是怎么回事? 上星期 扰乱治安; |
[08:04] | Week before that: destroying private property. | 上上个星期又破坏私有财产 |
[08:08] | And I’m getting tired of saving your butt. | 要经常为你开罪 我真是烦透了 |
[08:13] | I only do it because of your father. | 我救你只是为了你父亲 |
[08:17] | – He was a good friend. – Yeah, I know. | – 他曾是我的好朋友 – 我知道 |
[08:20] | Now, Mahoney, I’ve made a decision. | 马洪尼 我已经决定了 |
[08:23] | I ain’t gonna help you this time. | 这次 我不会帮你了 |
[08:25] | You’re going to the county lockup. | 我得请你去监狱里坐坐 |
[08:29] | – Lockup? – Mm-hm. | – 监狱? – 对 |
[08:31] | Why? I didn’t do anything really major. | 为什么? 我做的事情也没什么大不了的 |
[08:35] | – Then I’ll make a deal with you. – Anything. | – 那我们来个协定 怎样? – 什么都行 |
[08:38] | I want you to go to the Police Academy. | 我要你去警察学院 |
[08:41] | The Police Academy? | 警察学院? |
[08:43] | Even if you never graduate, the training will be good for you. | 就算你毕不了业 训练对你也有好处 |
[08:46] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:48] | Wait a minute. Reed? | 你说什么 里德? |
[08:50] | Listen, you’ve seen the commercials on TV. | 听着 你没看电视广告吗? |
[08:54] | The Academy’s taking all kinds these days. | 警察学校正在招兵买马 |
[08:58] | Anybody can get in. | 谁都能进去 |
[09:01] | Even you. | 你也能 |
[09:03] | No deal. That’s nuts. | 免谈 简直是疯了 |
[09:05] | Well, it’s either that or the lockup. | 要么进警察学院 要么进监狱 |
[09:08] | – Police Academy or jail. – Will I get my own squad car? | – 警察学院和监狱 二选一 – 我会有自己的警车吗? |
[09:12] | You’ll get 14 weeks of Academy training and discipline… | 你将接受14个星期的训练 |
[09:16] | – starting Monday morning. – Fourteen weeks. | – 就从星期一早上开始 – 14个星期 |
[09:19] | Oh, they can throw you out. | 学校可以开除你 |
[09:21] | But you can’t quit. You quit, and you’re back in jail. | 但是你不能退出不然就回来坐牢 |
[09:24] | That’s the deal. | 这就是我们之间的协定 |
[09:27] | – Can I bring a friend? – Who? | – 我可以叫上个朋友一起去吗? – 谁? |
[09:29] | Monsignor Larvell Jones, my personal physician. | 他叫拉维尔.乔斯 是我的私人医生 |
[09:32] | You decide. | 这个由你决定好了 |
[09:35] | Honey, please don’t go. I love you. I don’t want to see you hurt. | 亲爱的 别走 我爱你 我不想你受伤 |
[09:39] | I worry about you. You’re so accident-prone. | 我好担心啊 你总是容易出什么意外 |
[09:41] | And the Police Academy is such a dangerous place. | 警察学校是个危险的地方 |
[09:44] | – Honey, don’t worry. I’ll be okay. – Unh! | – 亲爱的 别担心 我会没事的 – 嗯 |
[09:47] | Everything’ll be okay. | 一切都会顺利的 |
[09:49] | You start that car and you’re a dead man, buster. | 你敢起动车子 你就死定了 |
[09:51] | Honey, I’m late. | 亲爱的 我要迟到了 |
[09:53] | You pull out of that driveway and I’ll have your head on a pole. | 你敢开出马路 我就杀了你 |
[10:00] | Come back here, you turkey! | 给我回来 你这个笨蛋 |
[10:33] | You move this car an inch and you’re finished, mister. You hear me? | 再往前一步 就死定了 混蛋 听到没有? |
[10:44] | Of all the things that you could be in this world, why a policeman? | 为什么偏偏要做警察? |
[10:49] | A policewoman, mother. | 是做女警 妈妈 |
[10:54] | But Why? | 可为什么? |
[10:55] | Because it’s exciting, it’s different. | 因为刺激 |
[10:57] | It’ll give me a chance to meet interesting and unusual people. | 做女警有机会遇上有趣的人 |
[11:00] | right now! If you don’t pull over– | 现在 如果你不靠边停车 |
[11:02] | People who aren’t like you and me. | 不像你和我 |
[11:49] | – Hey, look, it’s the chief. – Really? | – 快看啊 是警长 – 真的吗? |
[11:51] | Hey, mention my name. | 嘿 提提我的名字 |
[11:58] | Cadet Kyle Blankes reporting for duty, sir. | 军校生凯尔·布朗克斯报到 |
[12:00] | Get away from me, you asshole. | 滚开 混蛋 |
[12:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:22] | – Where are we, man? – Ecuadon | – 这是哪儿 老兄? – 厄瓜多尔 |
[12:29] | Okay! Oh, here we are. I got to go now. Bye. | 我到了 我得走了 再见 |
[12:34] | – Bye, sweet-pea. Bye, cutie-pie. – We’ll miss you. | – 再见 甜豌豆 再见 可爱的馅饼 – 我们会想念你的 |
[12:37] | – Okay. – Bye! | – 好吧 – 再见 |
[12:40] | Okay, girls. Remember, I love yous. | 好的 姑娘们 记住我爱你们 |
[12:44] | – Bye! – Introduce yourself around, man. | 四处介绍一下你自己吧 |
[12:49] | Bye! Bye, babies. Goodbye. | 再见 再见 亲爱的 再见 |
[12:54] | Hey, excuse me. | 嗨 打扰了 |
[12:56] | – Do you know all those women? – Sure. | – 那些姑娘 你全认识吗? – 当然 |
[12:57] | – They’re my girlfriends. – All of them? | – 她们是我的女友 – 全部都是吗? |
[12:59] | – Yeah. – Carey Mahoney. | – 是的 – 卡里·马洪尼 |
[13:01] | I’m George Martin, Carey. | 我是乔治·马丁 |
[13:03] | We should be pals. You’re an interesting guy. | 我们做朋友吧 你真有趣 |
[13:05] | You a cadet? | 你是新生吗? |
[13:07] | I am until I can get myself thrown out of here. | 开除前是 |
[13:09] | I’ll be gone by 10:00. | 10点之前 我会离开 |
[13:10] | You, like, joined the Academy to get thrown out? | 进警校就为被开除? |
[13:13] | That’s right. | 对 |
[13:14] | Hey, you’re a pretty interesting guy yourself. | 你不也挺有趣? |
[13:26] | Look at that. | 你瞧 |
[13:29] | Just look at that. | 快瞧一瞧 |
[13:32] | Look at that scum. When I went through this academy… | 看看那些人渣 在我那个年代. |
[13:36] | every cadet was the right weight, the right height, color… | 每个学生都有标准身高 体重 肤色 |
[13:39] | and they all had Johnsons, Lassard. | 他们都有 约翰逊 罗萨德 |
[13:41] | Every single one of them. | 人人都是 |
[13:44] | Johnsons? | 什么玩意儿? |
[13:45] | You know… | 就是这个 |
[13:48] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[13:51] | Back in the old days, there were Johnsons as far as the eye could see. | 那时 放眼望去 全都是男生啊 |
[13:55] | And what a lovely sight it was. | 真让人怀念啊 |
[13:59] | Have you seen these applications? | 你看过这些申请表了吗? |
[14:03] | Have you seen what our new lady mayor has brought us? | 你可知 新任女市长给我们带来什么? |
[14:07] | Do you know she is attempting to dismantle… | 你可知 她正在毁灭 |
[14:09] | one of this country’s great institutions of law and order? | 我们这所全美国最有纪律的学校? |
[14:13] | What do you say to that, Lassard? | 你怎么看? |
[14:16] | The bitch. | 这个婊子 |
[14:18] | – Commandant? – Yes, chief. | – 指挥官? – 是的 局长 |
[14:21] | The mayor says we’ve got to take this flotsam. | 市长要我们接受这些废物 |
[14:25] | But that doesn’t mean we have to put them on the force. | 但我们不一定要让他们都成为警察 |
[14:28] | You get my drift? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[14:30] | Weed the undesirables out. | 把碍眼的杂草除掉 |
[14:34] | – Get rid of them. – No problem, chief. | – 除掉他们 – 没问题 部长 |
[14:37] | We’ll start washing them out this morning. | 今天早上就开始除草 |
[14:39] | We don’t throw them out. | 不是我们开除他们 |
[14:41] | They must be encouraged to quit on their own. | 而是要叫他们自动乖乖离开 |
[14:44] | – Do you understand? – I think I understand, sir. | – 明白吗? – 我明白了 部长 |
[14:48] | Thank you, Lieutenant Harris, I’m sure you do. | 谢谢 哈里少尉 我知道你会明白的 |
[14:53] | – Lassard? – What? | – 罗萨德? – 什么? |
[14:55] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[14:57] | – It’s clear as glass, chief. – Good. | – 再明白不过了 部长 – 很好 |
[15:00] | Then we all know what to do. | 那么我们全都知道该怎么做了 |
[15:29] | That’s it… | 就是这样 |
[15:32] | There sure are a lot of spades around here. | 我去 这么多黑鬼 |
[15:43] | Which I think is good. | 这样也没什么不好 |
[15:45] | Very good for the Academy. | 这对警校有好处 |
[15:47] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你究竟来这里干什么? |
[15:51] | I want to be a police officer. | 我… 想当一名警官 |
[15:53] | What? I can’t hear you. | 什么? 我听不到 |
[15:58] | I want to be a police officer. | 我… 我… 想当警官 |
[16:04] | – Don’t unpack. – Well… | – 做梦 – 是的 |
[16:07] | time to get thrown out. | 我该被开除了 |
[16:10] | Princess. Princess! Prin– ! | 公主 快回来 |
[16:14] | – What’s your name, Cadet? – Thompson, sir. | – 你叫什么名字 新兵? – 汤普森 长官 |
[16:17] | – You live around here? – No, sir. | – 你住在这附近吗? – 不 长官 |
[16:19] | What’s your telephone number, Thompson? | 你的电话号码呢? |
[16:21] | Come on, eyes front. Telephone number. | 快说啊 向前看 电话号码? |
[16:23] | 5-5-5 2-4-6-7, sir. | 5552467 先生 |
[16:26] | Okay, let’s see the thighs. | 好吧 让我瞧瞧你的大腿 |
[16:29] | Come on, come on. I haven’t got all day. The thighs. | 快 我这一整天都没看到了 大腿 |
[16:34] | – What in the hell are you doing? – Meeting women, sir. | – 你在捣什么蛋? – 泡姐 长官 |
[16:38] | What’s your name, dirtbag? | 你叫什么名字 混蛋? |
[16:40] | – Dirtbag? – Your name? | – 混蛋? – 你的名字? |
[16:43] | Mahoney, sir. | 马洪尼 先生 |
[16:44] | Back in line, Mahoney. | 归列 马洪尼 |
[16:46] | Sir, can I have a second with you? Um, listen. Uh… | 长官 可否商量一下? |
[16:49] | I don’t really belong here. I’m not right for this. | 我并不居于这里 也不适合这里 |
[16:51] | Get back in line. | 回去站好 |
[16:57] | Now! | 马上 |
[17:00] | Mom, it’s all right. Don’t worry. Come here, Princess. | 妈咪 别急 快回来 公主 |
[17:34] | My name is Commandant Lassard. Welcome to the new police force. | 我是拉萨校长 欢迎加入警队 |
[17:39] | Your training time here will last… | 你们的训练是 |
[17:43] | Fourteen. | 十四 |
[17:45] | fourteen weeks. | 14个星期 |
[17:47] | You will be schooled in firearms, police procedures, local laws… | 你们将要学习使用武器、办案程序、地方法律— |
[17:51] | and many, many other things. | 以及许多其他的知识 |
[17:53] | After those 12 weeks, some of you will be police officers… | 12个星期之后 你们中间某些人 将会成为警官 |
[17:57] | and some of you will not. | 某些则会被淘汰 |
[17:59] | Some of you will be– | 有些人会 |
[18:02] | Here at the Academy… | 在这所学校 |
[18:05] | Here at the Academy… | 在这所学校里. |
[18:06] | you will learn… | 你们将会学到 |
[18:08] | You will learn… | 你们将会学到 |
[18:11] | Princess. Princess. Come here. | 公主 公主 来到这里 |
[18:13] | Princess? Looks more like a prince to me. | 公主? 它更像王子 |
[18:17] | – Give me that dog. – Uh– Ahem. But he’s mine, sir. | – 把狗给我 – 但这是我的狗 长官 |
[18:20] | He’s a queer. | 但它是个怪物 |
[18:21] | Cadets, proceed to the supply room and draw your uniforms. | 到库房去领取你们的制服 |
[18:26] | Fall out. Let’s go. Move it. Move it, move it, move it. | 解散 走吧 动起来 动起来 |
[18:35] | – Next. – What about guns? When do we get guns? | – 下一个 – 枪呢? 几时发枪? |
[18:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[18:41] | – I’m a size 9, sometimes a size 10. – Next. | – 我穿9码 10码也行 – 下一个 |
[18:52] | Hey! You three dirtbags report to the Academy barber… | 嘿 你们三个混蛋 先给我去理发 |
[18:56] | before you do anything else. | 在你们做任何事情之前 |
[18:58] | Where’s that? | 可是在哪儿? |
[18:59] | Find it, rat face. | 找吧 呆子 |
[19:02] | Rat face? | “呆子”? |
[19:03] | – He probably meant the other guy. – Oh. Oh, okay. | – 他是说另外那个人 – 哦 明白 |
[19:07] | – What’s that? – That’s where the commandant… | – 那是什么? – 校长和他的妻子 |
[19:09] | – and his wife live. – Nice. | – 就住在那栋房子里 – 真好 |
[19:11] | Oh. Excuse me. Do you know where we get our clothes? | 对不起 请问在哪里领制服? |
[19:14] | Yeah. You gotta go right over there. | 在你的右边 就在那儿 |
[19:17] | – Here? Okay, thanks. – Mm-hm. | – 在这里? 好的 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[19:19] | – Go in and tell them Mahoney sent you. – Got it. | – 走进去后 告诉他们是马洪尼让你去的 – 明白 |
[19:22] | – Be out of here by 3:00. – Move it, dirtbag. I’m first. | – 3点前要离开这里 – 滚开 混蛋 我先理 |
[19:26] | And I’m next. | 我排第二 |
[19:29] | For important guys like you, I’ll wait. | 好吧 你们先理 |
[19:36] | Okay, let’s go. Take it all off. | 我要剃光头 |
[19:39] | You got it. | 你猜对了 |
[19:57] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[20:26] | – Ah. Just a little off the side, please. – You bet. | – 两边修一修就可以了 – 当然 |
[20:32] | – You can do that? – Sure. This ain’t the Army, you know. | – 那样可以吗? – 当然可以 这儿又不是军队 |
[20:40] | Let’s go, let’s go! We’ve got to find you little babies a place to sleep. | 跟我来 为你们这些小宝贝 找个睡觉的地方 |
[20:45] | Better listen up, you fart-blossoms. | 给我听清楚了 猪头 |
[20:48] | – You sure you said Mahoney? – Yeah, I even spelled it to her. | – 你确定你说对了我的名字? – 当然 我还拼了出来的 |
[20:52] | – Copeland and Blankes, in here. – Sir. | – 科普兰牙和布郎克斯在这一间 – 长官 |
[20:54] | This man is my personal physician. I can’t live without him, sir. | 他是我的私人医生 我不能没有他 |
[20:57] | Right down here, I want Fackler and Martin. | 费克勒牙和马丁住这间 |
[21:00] | I’ve known him since childhood– | 从小我就认识他了 |
[21:02] | – Right here, Mahoney and Tackleberry. – Yes, sir! Thank you, sir! | – 马洪尼牙和泰格贝利住这间 – 是 长官 谢谢 长官 |
[21:09] | Thank you. I’ve always wanted to live with a nut. | 我一直希望能和一个疯子住在一起 |
[21:11] | My pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[21:14] | – Mahoney, is it? – Yes, sir. I’d like to say one more– | – 你叫马洪尼 是吗? – 是的 长官 我想再说一句 |
[21:17] | The rest of you wimps come with me. Move it, move it, move it. | 其余的废物跟我来 快 快 快 |
[21:21] | Wimps? | 废物 |
[21:27] | – You’re married, huh? – Yeah. | – 你结婚了? – 是的 |
[21:30] | That’s beautiful, man. | 真棒 |
[21:32] | To me, marriage is a sacred institution. | 对我来说 婚姻是神圣的 |
[21:35] | So tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[21:36] | You and the wife do it doggie-style or what? | 你和妻子做爱的时候 是用狗仔式 还是别的? |
[21:56] | Room ready for inspection, sir. | 房子已收拾好 正等待检查 长官 |
[22:00] | Good haircuts, men. | 头理得好 孩子 |
[22:02] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you, sir. | – 谢谢你 先生 – 谢谢 先生 |
[22:04] | Damn good haircuts. | 这该死的好发型 |
[22:06] | – Thank you, sir. – Thank you, sir. | – 谢谢你 先生 – 谢谢 先生 |
[22:14] | Men… | 孩子 |
[22:16] | I’ve got a little problem. | 我现在有个小麻烦 |
[22:19] | It seems I’ve got a squad full of scumbuckets. | 我似乎带了一群笨蛋学生 |
[22:22] | A whole big bunch of losers. | 净是些没用的垃圾 |
[22:25] | And I was kind of hoping that you two fine, young cadets… | 我希望你们两位忧秀的新生 |
[22:29] | might help me to just get rid of a few of them. | 可以帮我清理一些垃圾 |
[22:33] | What do you say? Will you help me out? | 怎么样? 你能帮我吗? |
[22:38] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | – 当然 先生 – 非常好 |
[22:43] | – Good. – I’m Copeland, sir. Chad Copeland. | – 好的 – 我是查德·科普兰 长官 |
[22:48] | Good for you. | 好名字 |
[22:53] | Hi, I’m Douglas Fackler. I always wanted to be a cop. | 我叫道格拉斯·费克勒 我一直都想当警察 |
[23:12] | – Lieutenant Hoffman, Lieutenant Hoffman… | 霍夫曼中尉 霍夫曼中尉… |
[23:15] | report immediately to the infirmary. | 立即到医务室报到 |
[23:17] | Hey, Thompson. Well? | 嘿 汤普森 |
[23:19] | – How do I look? – That wasn’t very funny this morning. | – 我穿制服好看吗? – 今天早上并不好玩 |
[23:22] | Wasn’t funny. I’d give anything to see your thighs. | 我并不想捉弄你 我真的想看看你的美腿 |
[23:25] | Don’t suppose you’d describe them for me. | 告诉我吧 |
[23:27] | Well, they’re tan, of course. Very supple, well-rounded… | 古铜色 非常柔软 丰满 |
[23:32] | and luxuriant to the touch. | 手感也很好 |
[23:35] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[23:36] | Absolute silence! | 绝对安静 |
[23:44] | My name is Lt. Harris… | 我是哈利少尉. |
[23:49] | in case you missed it. | 别忘了 |
[23:55] | This is Sgt. Callahan… | 这位是卡拉汉警官 |
[23:59] | in case you missed it. | 也别忘了 |
[24:01] | We are the meanest instructors here. | 我们是这所学校里 最严格的教官 |
[24:05] | We’ve got you because you are the worst people here. | 我们要训练你们 因为你们 是这里最糟糕的学生 |
[24:13] | You people are D-Squad. | 你们是D班 |
[24:16] | D for dirtbags. | D代表混蛋的意思 |
[24:19] | When I say, “Hey, dirtbags,” that means you. | 当我说”嘿 混蛋” 那就是在叫你们 |
[24:24] | You people are going to hate my guts for the rest of your lives. | 你们将会痛恨我一辈子 |
[24:29] | I am going to make you sorry that you ever came here. | 我会让你们 为进入这间警校而感到后悔 |
[24:34] | Now, it is traditional here at the Academy for each squad… | 按照学校惯例 |
[24:38] | to have two student squad-leaders. | 每个班 有两个学生班长 |
[24:41] | I have chosen Cadets Blankes and Dopeland. Step out, men. | 布朗克牙和科普兰为班长 出列 |
[24:46] | If these two cadets give you an order… | 当两位班长下命令时 |
[24:50] | obey it. | 你们要好好遵守 |
[24:55] | Now, I thought it would be nice… | 现在 我认为这将是一个好的开始 |
[24:59] | if we were to close out our first afternoon together… | 第一天下午的集训 就以绕着学校散步来结束 |
[25:03] | with a nice little stroll around the campus. | 我想这是件快乐的事 |
[25:12] | Move out, maggots! | 快跑 你们这些屎虫 |
[25:22] | – Holy, shit. – This is definitely not Ecuador. | – 哦 见鬼 – 这肯定不是什么厄瓜多尔 |
[25:30] | Get up, Barbara. Get up. Get up. | 起来 芭芭拉 快跑 |
[25:33] | Move it, move it, move it. | 快跑 快跑 |
[25:34] | I could show a movie on your butt, fatso. | 小心屁股开花 死胖子 |
[25:38] | Nineteen. Twenty! | 十九 二十 |
[25:42] | More! I want more! | 更多 我要更多 |
[25:47] | Fifteen. | 十五 |
[25:49] | Sixteen. | 十六 |
[25:51] | Seventeen. | 十七 |
[25:54] | Eighteen. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 十八 再来 再来 |
[25:59] | Nine. Ten. | 九 十 |
[26:06] | Attention. Lights out in 10 minutes. | 请注意 十分钟后熄灯 |
[26:09] | Lights out in 10 minutes. | 请注意 十分钟后熄灯 |
[26:46] | Game over. | 结束 |
[26:58] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[27:00] | Police work… | 你们将会 |
[27:04] | is what… | 在这里 |
[27:08] | you are… | 学习 |
[27:10] | here for. | 如何当警察 |
[27:15] | Arrest… | 拘捕 |
[27:18] | procedures… | 程序 |
[27:23] | traffic violations… | 管理交通 |
[27:27] | high-speed… | 高速 |
[27:30] | driving… | 驾驶 |
[27:32] | self-defense. | 自我保护 |
[27:34] | And you will have many examinations… | 同时还有许多考… 试 |
[27:40] | which you must pass. | 必须通过 |
[27:44] | Plus… | 另外 |
[27:47] | you will endure an extremely rigorous physical training program. | 你们还得进行残酷的体能特训 |
[27:51] | Do you know what that means, Hooks? | 知道这意味着什么吗 胡克丝? |
[27:55] | I’m not sure, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[27:58] | What? | 你说什么? |
[28:02] | Voice commands. | 声音大一点 |
[28:04] | We will learn to use our voices with authority. | 你们说话要有威严 |
[28:09] | Won’t we, Hooks? | 不会吗? |
[28:14] | Now, have any of you had any military training? | 你们可有人受过军事训练? |
[28:22] | Mm-hm? | 嗯 |
[28:23] | I served with the U.S. Army Airborne 209th Special Forces Unit. | 我曾在空军第209特种部队服役 |
[28:28] | Anybody else? | 还有谁? |
[28:30] | What? | 什么 |
[28:32] | You have had prior military training, Mahoney? | 你也接受过军训? |
[28:36] | – Well, yes, but not in this life, sir. – What? | – 是的 不过是上辈子的事 – 你说什么 |
[28:39] | In a previous life, I served with Her Majesty’s Forces in India. | 上辈子 我曾在印度女王的部队服役 |
[28:42] | – Interesting sideline – If you’re trying to get thrown out… | – 有趣的副业 – 如果你想让我们开除你 |
[28:46] | I’m afraid that’s quite impossible. | 绝对没门 马洪尼 |
[28:48] | Impossible? What the hell’s going on here? | “没门”? 怎么回事? |
[28:51] | I’ll have to see the commandant about this. | 我要去见校长 |
[28:53] | You will also learn the Municipal Code. And you will learn them by heart. | 您还将学习市政法规 你们要用心学习它们 |
[29:00] | Cadet Mahoney. Cadet Mahoney. | 学员 马洪尼 |
[29:01] | Report immediately to the commandant’s office. Cadet Mahoney. | 请立刻到拉萨校长办公室来 |
[29:05] | Okay, Mahoney, get going. On the double. Move it. Move it. Move it. | 好吧 马洪尼 快去 用跑的 |
[29:13] | Now– | 现在 |
[29:15] | Lieutenant Harris, Lieutenant Harris… | 哈里少尉 |
[29:17] | report immediately to the firing range. Lieutenant Harris. | 请立刻到射击场来 |
[29:21] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[29:24] | Callahan, take over. | 卡拉汉 交给你了 |
[29:28] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[29:30] | – No one’s allowed in here. – Listen. | 谁让你进来的? |
[29:33] | – I got a problem, chief. – It’s commandant. | – 打扰您了 警长 – 我是校长 不是”警长” |
[29:35] | Commandant, I’m sorry. Is that your fish? | 对不起 校长 是你养的鱼吗? |
[29:38] | – No, it belongs to a friend. – Very pretty. | – 不 是朋友的 – 真漂亮 |
[29:40] | – What do you want? – I want out of here. Right now. | – 你有什么事? – 我要离开这里 |
[29:43] | – Out of this office? – No, out of the Academy. | – 离开这办公室? – 不 是离开这学校 |
[29:47] | – That’s no problem. You can just quit. – I can’t quit. | – 没问题 你可以退出 – 我不能退出 |
[29:50] | Of course you can. Many, many wonderful people… | 为什么不能? 许多忧秀的人都退出了 |
[29:53] | – have quit many, many – Commandant? | – 已经退出了很多很多 – 校长? |
[29:55] | Do you know Capt. Reed? | 你认识里德上尉吗? |
[29:57] | Oh, yes. Capt. Reed. You’re Mahoney. | 哦 是的 里德上尉 你就是马洪尼 |
[30:03] | Mahoney. Mahoney. Mahoney. | 马洪尼 |
[30:08] | – You’re a special case. You can’t quit. – I know that. | – 你的情况特殊 你不能退出 – 我知道 |
[30:11] | – On the other hand, I can’t throw you out. – Why not? | – 我也不能开除你 – 为什么不能? |
[30:14] | I promised Capt. Reed. I promised I’d keep you here the full 24 weeks. | 因为我答应了里德上尉 要把你留在这里24个星期 |
[30:19] | You what? You what? You told– ? | 你说什么? |
[30:23] | He told me that I could… | 不 他说我可以 |
[30:27] | – I’m trapped here? – Well, yes. We all are. | – 我被困在这里了? – 是 谁不是呢? |
[30:33] | Pick it up, pick it up. Keep moving up that hill. | 继续前进 向那座山前进 |
[30:38] | Put some muscle in it. | 加油 |
[30:40] | Get those knees up. Get those knees up, come on! | 膝盖抬高 膝盖抬高 加油 |
[30:54] | Hustle, hustle, hustle! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[30:56] | This is definitely not for me. | 这绝对不适合我 |
[31:03] | Keep going! | 继续 |
[31:17] | Come on, Hooks, get over the wall. Move it, move it, move it. | 快点 胡克丝 爬过去 快 快 |
[31:23] | Come on, Hooks, get up. | 快点 胡克丝 起来 |
[31:26] | Skip it. Go around. You’ll never make it. Why don’t you quit now? | 算了吧 绕过去 你爬不过去的 为什么还不退出? |
[31:31] | Quit, quit, quit. You’ll never make it. | 滚 滚 你永远也爬不过去的 |
[31:34] | Sir, I’m terribly sorry, but I seem to have ripped my pants. | 对不起 长官 我扯破了裤子 |
[31:44] | Don’t try me, punk. | 别惹我 混蛋 |
[31:47] | Now, wise guy… | 识相的话 |
[31:49] | you run, don’t trot… | 就给我快跑去库房 |
[31:52] | to the supply room, and you get a new pair. | 领条新的 |
[31:57] | Yes, sir. I’ll be back later in the day. | 是 长官 我会晚点回来 |
[31:59] | Be back in five minutes! | 5分钟之内回来 |
[32:03] | Yes, sir. Shit, I’m deaf. | 是 长官 见鬼 我聋掉了 |
[32:17] | Hey, you got any brown shoe- polish? | 你有棕色的鞋油吗? |
[32:19] | I’ve got cordovan. Who’s it for? | 有 谁要的? |
[32:21] | Lieutenant Harris. | 哈里少尉 |
[32:41] | Sir! Look, sir, new pants. | 长官 看 新裤子 |
[32:43] | What are you doing– ? Give me that. | 你在干什么? 把扩音器给我 |
[32:45] | All right, you scumbags, you have 30 minutes to shower and get to class. | 你们这群猪猡 给你们30分钟洗澡 然后上课 |
[32:50] | Let’s go. Move it. Move it. Move it. | 快点 快点 |
[32:52] | Pick it up. Pick it up. | 加油 加油 |
[32:55] | Pick it up, assholes. | 快点 混蛋 |
[33:05] | So far, nobody’s quit. | 到目前为止还没有人退出 |
[33:08] | But they will. | 不过那是迟早的事 |
[33:33] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | I told you not to try me, boy. | 我警告过你 不要惹我 小子 |
[33:41] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[33:44] | Now, I want you two squad leaders… | 你们两位班长 |
[33:47] | to take Mr. Mahoney here and run him until he throws up. | 赶着他跑 直到他倒下 |
[33:51] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | – 是 – 是 |
[33:52] | And then, just after he throws up… | 等他不行的时候 |
[33:55] | run him some more. | 再继续跑一阵子 |
[33:57] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | – 是 – 是 |
[34:01] | You are going to learn, Mahoney… | 你会知道 |
[34:04] | that nobody… | 没有人. |
[34:07] | nobody… | 绝对没有人. |
[34:10] | screws… | 敢于和我. |
[34:13] | with me. | 过不去 |
[34:15] | – Pick it up, pick it up! Come on! – Hey, this is great. | – 把它捡起来 快 快 – 太棒了 |
[34:18] | – Two assholes, no waiting. – Move it! | – 你们两个混蛋 快来啊 – 快走 |
[34:20] | Chad, would you please just let me yell at him without interrupting? | 你可不可以让我来赶他? |
[34:23] | – Sure. – Come on, Mahoney! Move it, move it! | – 可以 – 快点 快点 |
[35:16] | Bang! | 砰 |
[35:28] | Son, where did you get this gun? | 这把枪 你是从哪儿弄来的 小子? |
[35:32] | – My mom gave it to me. – Ah. | – 我妈给的 – 嗯 |
[35:35] | Can I borrow it for a little while? | 哦 我能借用一下吗? |
[35:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:41] | Left, left right left. Left, left, left right left. | 左 左右左 左 左 左右左 |
[35:47] | You will learn to defend yourselves without stick or firearm. | 你们要学会 赤手空拳的自卫术 |
[35:55] | I need a volunteer. | 谁愿意上来试一下? |
[35:56] | – Barbara, get out here. – I just ate. | – 巴巴拉 你上来 – 我刚吃饱 |
[35:59] | Right where I’m standing. Right here. Right now. | 马上给我上来 马上 |
[36:06] | All right, come at me with an imaginary knife. | 假设你拿着刀 向我扑过来 |
[36:09] | Do I have to? | 定要这样做吗? |
[36:11] | Yes, you do. I’m not joking. | 没错 我不和你开玩笑 |
[36:14] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 来吧 来吧 |
[36:17] | – Now! – Aah! | – 快 – 嗯 |
[36:20] | Ouch! Ouch! | 哎哟 |
[36:26] | Okay. That’s how it’s done. Who’s next? | 就是这么简单 谁要做下一个? |
[36:30] | – Pick me! – I’d love it. I’d love to go. | – 选我 – 我来 |
[36:32] | I’d love to go. We’ll both go. | 我也想来 我们一起 |
[36:35] | You have 2O minutes to complete the test. | 你们有二十分钟 |
[36:37] | Try to answer as many questions as possible. | 尽可能多答题 |
[36:41] | All right, start. | 好的 开始 |
[36:54] | All right, here we go. The count’s at two. Here’s the pitch. | 好了 开始吧 两次机会 这就是场地 |
[36:58] | Swung on and missed! | 上 但是失手 |
[37:02] | Struck out. | 出局 |
[37:17] | Well, it was Saturday night And I was feeling all right | 嗯 这是星期六的晚上 我感觉很好 |
[37:21] | Looking for my buttercup | 找找我的buttercup |
[37:24] | They were dancing next door On the thirteenth floor | 他们在十三楼的隔壁跳舞 |
[38:06] | You know, Mahoney… | 你知道吗 马洪尼? |
[38:07] | I’d like to spend the next month breaking you into little pieces. | 我可以用一个月来修理你 |
[38:13] | But I won’t… | 但我不会这么做 |
[38:15] | because you’re bad. | 因为你坏透了 |
[38:17] | You’re bad for morale, Mahoney. | 你会影响整个学校的士气 |
[38:20] | You look like the sweet little boy from next door. | 你看隔壁的小孩 |
[38:23] | Ha. But you don’t fool me. Oh, no. | 但你骗不了我 |
[38:26] | No, you’re the devil, and you’re rotten to the core. | 你是个恶魔 骨子里坏透了 |
[38:29] | And you’re ruining my chances… | 你破坏了 |
[38:31] | of training some men who might make pretty good cops. | 我训练好警察的机会 |
[38:34] | I agree. I’ve been saying that. | 我也这么认为 长官 |
[38:36] | – You make me sick. – Thank you, sir. I make everybody sick. | – 你让我恶心 – 是的 我让所有人恶心 |
[38:39] | We’re going to pick up this telephone and call your buddy Capt. Reed. | 现在 我打个电话给里德上尉 |
[38:43] | And you. You are going to help me talk him out of this terrible mistake. | 然后 你来告诉他 他送你来这儿 是一个可怕的错误 |
[38:48] | Terrific. I’ll do my part. | 太好了 我会尽力的 |
[38:50] | You’re damn right you will. | 你最好这么做 |
[38:54] | Ha. | 哈 |
[38:59] | This is the Academy. I’d like to speak to a Capt. Reed. | 这是警察学校 可否接里德上尉? |
[39:04] | Reed! | 里德 |
[39:10] | Captain Reed? Uh, yes, sir. How are you, sir? | 队长里德? 嗯 是的 先生 你好吗 先生? |
[39:14] | This is Lt. Harris, Lt. Thaddeus Harris out at the Police Academy. | 这是哈里斯中尉 中尉赛迪斯 哈里斯出在警察学院 |
[39:18] | I’m so sorry to disturb you, sir… | 真是对不起 打扰您了 先生 |
[39:21] | but your friend Cadet Mahoney would like to speak with you. | 但你的朋友年轻的马洪尼想和你谈谈 |
[39:25] | Just one moment, please. Mahoney. | 等一下 马洪尼 |
[39:28] | – Mahoney! – Oh, yeah. | – 马洪尼 – 是 |
[39:31] | Hi, Captain Reed? Can I get out of here? | 你好 里德上尉 我可以离开这里吗? |
[39:34] | No? Okay. | 不行? 好的 |
[39:36] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[39:40] | Captain Reed, um, thank you so much. | 里德上尉 非常感谢您 |
[39:43] | Yes. Goodbye. Yes. | 再见. |
[39:47] | I don’t know what you’re trying to do. | 我不知道 你想搞什么鬼 |
[39:50] | I don’t know why you’re here. | 也不知道 你为什么来这里 |
[39:52] | But you’ll never be a cop as long as I live. | 但只要我还有一口气 你就当不了警官 |
[39:55] | – Don’t want to be. – Get your butt off my desk. | – 想都不要想 – 从我的桌子上下来 滚出去 |
[39:57] | And get out of here! | 再警告你一次 |
[40:01] | Mahoney! | 马洪尼 |
[40:03] | I’ve already told you once. | 我已经告诉过你一次了 |
[40:05] | Nobody screws with me. | 没有人 耍得了我 |
[40:09] | Well, maybe you’ll meet the right girl and all that’ll change. | 也许有一天 你碰上了个 合适的姑娘 就会改变的 |
[40:12] | Get out of here now! | 马上滚出去 |
[40:18] | Come on, Mahoney. Harris said you had to do a hundred. | 快点做 马洪尼 哈里中尉说你得做100个 |
[40:25] | Hey, Mahoney. | 马洪尼 |
[40:26] | Here’s a pair of my old sweat socks. I wore them all day. | 这是我的臭袜子 我穿了一整天 |
[40:30] | That should help you to get up. | 它们会帮你加油的 |
[40:41] | You did it. | 干得好 |
[40:43] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗杂种 |
[41:07] | This is a hell of a way to spend my evenings. | 他妈的 晚上真无聊 |
[41:12] | I can’t feel my arms anymore. | 我的手 已经没知觉了 |
[41:19] | Hey, Barbara, come here. | 嘿 巴巴拉 过来 |
[41:21] | – Me? – Yeah, come here. | – 我 – 过来 快来 |
[41:22] | – What? – Come on, right here. | – 怎么了? – 来 狠狠地打我一下 |
[41:27] | – I want you to give me your best shot. – What? | – 我需要你狠狠地打我一下 – 干嘛? |
[41:29] | I want you to hit me. Best shot. | 让你打我 狠狠的打 |
[41:31] | – Hit you? – Yeah, come on. | – 打吧 – 快点 |
[41:32] | – Ha, ha. No, really, I – Hit me. | – 真的 – 打我 |
[41:35] | – Really, when I – Do it now. Come on. | – 说真的 – 现在就做 来吧 |
[41:37] | – I can’t. Because when I – Do it. Give me your– | – 不行 – 我让你打的 |
[41:41] | How was that? Was that okay? | 行了吗? |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 够了吗? |
[41:46] | Yeah, that’s good. | 是的 非常好 |
[41:53] | This weekend is your first leave from the Academy. | 这个周末 是你们第一次休假外出 |
[41:58] | When you go, wherever it is you filthbags go… | 无论你们这班垃圾 去哪里 |
[42:03] | do take note of how nice things are on the outside. | 好好享受 外面精彩的世界 |
[42:07] | Do give serious consideration to not coming back. | 好好考虑一下 是不是还要回来 |
[42:12] | Four of you have already quit. | 你们中 已经有4人退出了 |
[42:14] | And that’s just the beginning. | 好戏才刚开始呢 |
[42:18] | Ten-hut! | 立正 |
[42:21] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[42:22] | Heard him, dismissed! Let’s go. | 他们会开舞会的 一贯如此 |
[42:25] | They’ll get together for a party. They always do. | 他们会一起参加聚会 他们总是这样 |
[42:29] | You go with them. | 你们也去 |
[42:32] | Whenever they get out of line, give me a ring. | 如果有什么出轨行为 立刻给我电话 |
[42:42] | Hi, Leslie. | 嗨 莱斯利 |
[42:46] | Studying hard? | 这么用功? |
[42:48] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[42:49] | Where’s the party going to be this weekend? | 舞会在哪开? |
[42:52] | Party? | 舞会? |
[42:53] | Party? I don’t know anything about a party. | 我不知道 有什么舞会 |
[42:55] | I’m going home for the weekend and visit my mom and dad. | 这个周末 我要回家看父母 |
[42:58] | Now, if you don’t mind, I do have to study. | 如果你不介意的话 我要学习了 |
[43:02] | You know, Chad? I don’t think we’ve got his full attention. | 查德 我想他没有在听 我们说话 |
[43:06] | So why don’t you take his books and throw them out the window? | 我们何不 把他的书丢出窗外? |
[43:09] | My pleasure, Kyle. | 乐意之至 凯尔 |
[43:22] | Find out where the party is. | 查出舞会的地点 |
[43:25] | – How? – Ask Mahoney. | – 怎样查? – 去问马洪尼 |
[43:28] | – Mahoney. – Mahoney. | – 马洪尼 – 马洪尼 |
[43:30] | 1011 1012 1013 Thousand eleven, 1012, 1013… | |
[43:35] | Mahoney. | 马洪尼 |
[43:38] | Could I speak to you outside for just a second? | 马洪尼 能借步说话吗? |
[43:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:45] | – What’s up? – Um… | – 怎么了- 嗯 |
[43:47] | Uh, Mahoney. Uh… | 嗯 马洪尼 额 |
[43:50] | ls there a party this weekend? | 周末有舞会吗? |
[43:52] | Yeah, of course there is. Do you want to come? | 当然有啊 你要参加吗? |
[43:55] | No. No, I can’t. Uh… | 不 我来不了 |
[43:58] | I just need to know where it is. Sorry to be asking. | 我只是想知道 在哪里举行舞会 |
[44:01] | Then why are you asking? | 你为什么问呢? |
[44:03] | Some people want to know. | 有人想知道 |
[44:06] | Okay, yeah. It’s no big secret. It’s at the, uh, Blue Oyster bar. | 没问题 这没什么大不了 地点在 蓝蚝酒吧 |
[44:09] | It’s on Howell. | 它在豪威尔 |
[44:32] | Hey, big boy Why don’t you come up | 你为什么来警校 大个子? |
[44:34] | And see me sometime? | 因为我 厌倦了原来的工作 |
[44:39] | Hey, big boy | 嘿 大个子 |
[44:59] | So, what about you, Hightower? What are you doing at the Academy? | 海托华 你呢? 你来学院做什么? |
[45:02] | I got bored with my chosen profession. | 我厌倦了我的职业 |
[45:05] | – What was that? – I was a florist. | – 那是什么? – 我曾经是个花农 |
[45:08] | A florist? | 园丁? |
[45:09] | You know, flowers and shit. | 种种花 施施肥 |
[45:12] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[46:06] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[46:11] | – I didn’t think you’d show up. – I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | – 我还以为你不来呢 – 我当然不会错过 |
[46:27] | – Do you want to go for a walk? – Hmm? | – 想去散散步吗? – 嗯 |
[46:30] | – Walk. – Oh, yeah. | – 散步 – 当然 |
[46:32] | Are you kidding? Of course. | 好啊 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[46:54] | – Can you tell me something? – Yeah? | – 能说点真心话吗? – 当然可以 |
[46:56] | Why do you want to be a cop? | 你为什么想当警察? |
[47:02] | I like to dress like a man. | 我喜欢打扮得像个男人 |
[47:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[47:12] | * Tonight you’re mine completely * | * 今晚你完全属于我 * |
[47:19] | * You give your love so sweetly * | * 你给我的爱如此甜蜜 * |
[47:25] | * Tonight the light of love is in your eyes * | * 今晚 你眼中闪耀着爱 * |
[47:33] | * But will you love me tomorrow? * | * 但是 明天你是否还会爱我 * |
[47:40] | * Is this a lasting treasure * | * 珍贵的爱情是长久的吗 * |
[47:47] | * Or just a moment’s pleasure? * | * 还是片刻的欢愉呢 * |
[48:04] | Okay, let’s go. Move it. Move it. Let’s go. | 好了 出发 快点快点 |
[48:15] | Two lines, right here. | 在这里站两排 |
[48:16] | The first one on the step, the second one off. | 这是第一排 还有第二排 |
[48:22] | I said two lines, dummy! Now step it up, step it up, let’s go. | 我说两排 废物 走 |
[48:25] | Hey. | 喂 |
[48:28] | Why didn’t you call me this weekend? | 你们怎么没给我电话? |
[48:33] | Well, uh, nothing really happened, sir. | 没发生什么事 长官 |
[48:36] | There was a party, wasn’t there? | 不是有舞会吗? |
[48:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 有舞会 |
[48:42] | Well, what went on? | 那么到底发生了什么事? |
[48:46] | Dancing, sir. | 只是跳舞 长官 |
[48:48] | Mostly dancing. | 纯跳舞 |
[48:55] | Dancing? | 跳舞? |
[49:01] | Hightower, you’re first. Let’s go. | 高个子 你先来 快 |
[49:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[49:40] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[49:43] | Ready now, sir. | 我准备好了 长官 |
[49:49] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:52] | I got him. | 我打中了 |
[50:01] | Tackleberry. You’re next. | 泰格贝利 你来 |
[50:18] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[50:26] | – Hey! – Tackleberry! | – 嘿 – 泰格贝利 |
[51:01] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了 |
[51:06] | Get back here. | 给我回来 |
[51:15] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, ma’am. | – 是的 警官 – 是”女警官” |
[51:20] | – Don’t worry, I can explain everything. – Shut up. | – 别急 我可以解释的 – 闭嘴 |
[51:23] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, ma’am. | – 是的 先生 – 应该叫”女警官” |
[51:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女警官 |
[51:29] | You’ve been sneaking in here every night for weeks. | 几个星期以来 你每天晚上都潜进这里偷情 |
[51:33] | What? No. | 什么? 不是那样的 |
[51:35] | What do you think I ought to do about this? | 你说我该如何惩罚你呢? |
[51:39] | Well, let’s see. Uh… | 让我想想 |
[51:47] | My God. | 天呐 |
[51:52] | Sir. | 警官? |
[51:55] | Ma’am. | 叫”女警官” |
[52:07] | A police officer must generate respect and confidence. | 一位警官 必须县备尊严及信心 |
[52:11] | His or her voice, Hooks… | 声音与尊严 信心 |
[52:14] | has a great deal to do with that. Hooks, get up. Stand right over here. | 有密切的关系 胡克丝 出来 |
[52:18] | Today, Hooks. | 胡克丝 出来 |
[52:22] | Now, here is the house. | 这是间房子 |
[52:26] | Here is the window. | 这是窗户 |
[52:28] | And I am a burglar. | 而我是个贼 |
[52:32] | I am coming out of the window… | 我从窗子爬出来 |
[52:35] | with a stolen stereo in my hand. | 手里拿着了一部音响 |
[52:38] | I’m coming out of the window, over the hedge… | 我爬出窗户 越过篱笆 |
[52:42] | and you are the arresting officer. | 而你是位警官 |
[52:44] | What do you say, Hooks? | 你会怎么说? 胡克丝? |
[52:46] | Don’t move! This is a stickup. | 别动 这是抢劫 |
[52:51] | Stickup? | 抢劫? |
[52:53] | I mean, police– Police officer. Stop. | 我是说 我是警察 住手 |
[52:57] | Sit down, Hooks. | 坐下吧 胡克丝 |
[53:00] | Sit, sit, sit. | 去 去 去 你真没用 |
[53:04] | Tackleberry, you try it. Same situation. | 泰格贝利 你来示范 同样的 情景 |
[53:07] | All right. Here is the house. Here is the window. | 这是间房子 这是窗户 |
[53:11] | I’m the burglar. I’m coming out of the house, over the hedge… | 我是个贼 正从屋子里爬出来 |
[53:15] | I’ve got the stolen stereo in my hands. | 手里捧着偷来的音响 |
[53:17] | Drop that stereo before I blow your goddamn nuts off, asshole! | 在我轰掉你的脑袋之前 快放下那音响 混蛋 |
[53:26] | Tackleberry, we really need to talk. | 泰格贝利 我们真要好好谈谈 |
[53:31] | Mahoney, let me ask you a question. | 马洪尼 我想问你个问题 |
[53:33] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[53:35] | Have you ever had a woman just… | 你是否曾经碰到一个 |
[53:38] | throw you down and screw your goddamn brains out? | 饥饿如狼的女人? |
[53:41] | Uh, no. | 没有吧 |
[53:43] | It happened to me last night. | 昨晚我碰到了 |
[53:45] | Really? How was it? | 真的 结果怎样? |
[53:49] | I think, uh… | 我想 |
[53:53] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[53:56] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[53:58] | – How many girls were there? – Just one. | – 有多少个姑娘 – 只有一个 |
[54:00] | Just one? | 就一个? |
[54:03] | You made love to just one girl? | 你只和一个女孩做爱? |
[54:06] | That’s disgusting. | 不会吧 |
[54:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道很反常 |
[54:11] | – Hey, George, can I ask you something? – Sure. | – 别怪我多嘴 – 嗯 |
[54:16] | Every now and then, uh… | 有的时候 |
[54:18] | you seem to lose your Spanish accent. | 有时候 你的西班牙语口音 好像消失了 |
[54:21] | What’s up? | 怎么回事? |
[54:23] | Yeah. Every now and then. | 只是有时候 |
[54:28] | Can you keep a secret? | 你可以保密吗? |
[54:30] | Oh, yeah. | 可以 |
[54:32] | I’m not really George Martin. | 我并不是乔治.马丁 |
[54:34] | I’m just plain old George Martin, fourth-generation American. Ha, ha. | 我只是一个普通的美国人 |
[54:40] | – Really? – I just use the accent to get the girls. | – 真的吗? – 我只是用这口音来把马子 |
[54:44] | – Does it work? – Eh. | – 有用吗? – 当然有用 |
[54:51] | – Barbara! – Uh, he’s in the gym. | – 芭芭拉 – 他在体育馆 |
[54:54] | You’re gonna pay for sending us to the wrong party. | 你会为欺骗我们 而付出代价的 |
[54:57] | – I’ll tell him. – Not just pushups, either, Leslie. | – 我要告诉他 – 我们不会只罚你做伏卧撑的 |
[55:00] | We’re gonna get your fat ass thrown out of here. That’s a promise! | 我们要把你扔出去 |
[55:04] | – How? – How? | – 那又怎样? – 怎样? |
[55:05] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[55:07] | Mahoney isn’t the only one here who can play tricks. | 不只马洪尼 会耍花样 |
[55:09] | Hey, hey. Take it easy. These ain’t track shoes. | 慢点 这又不是跑鞋 |
[55:12] | Yeah, I know. Just hurry up. | 快点 |
[55:13] | I’m as anxious as you. I’m not comfortable in these surroundings. | 我已经很快了 这里让我觉得不舒服 |
[55:17] | – Yeah, well, come on up. – Up here? | – 快上来 – 在上面? |
[55:19] | – Yeah, yeah. – Hey, listen, when do I get my money? | – 好吧 – 我什么时候 可以拿到余下的钱? |
[55:22] | When the job’s over, for crying out loud. | 事成之后 |
[55:33] | That’s good, Hightower. Why don’t you just sit down over there? | 很好 你可以去那边 坐下休息一下 |
[55:41] | All right, you scumballs, 30 minutes to room inspection. | 你们这群人渣 30分钟后检查房间 |
[55:45] | Move it. Move it. Move it. | 快 |
[55:49] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. Uh… | – 嘿 亲爱的 – 嘿 |
[55:57] | – Got a light? – Uh… | – 有火吗? – 嗯 |
[56:00] | I don’t smoke. Ha, ha. I have a friend who smokes. I’ll go get him. | 我不吸烟 不过 我有个吸烟的朋友 我去找他 |
[56:08] | Mahoney, major problem. | 马洪尼 大麻烦 |
[56:15] | Well, my goodness. | 好吧 我的天啊 |
[56:23] | Would you please just calm down and take it easy? | 你能不能冷静一点 放轻松点? |
[56:30] | I just like to do it in strange places, that’s all. Okay? | 我只是想 在另一个地方做爱 就是这样 |
[56:34] | Why the hell didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说? |
[56:37] | You’ll find this academy one of the most comprehensive in the country. | 这所学校 是全国最完善的学府 |
[56:41] | I could point out many, many, many features to you. Um… | 并且有许多特色 |
[56:47] | – Squeeze in here. Yeah. – In here? | – 挤进去? – 在这里面 |
[56:49] | – You want to do it in a podium? – All my life. | – 你想在讲台下面干吗? – 求之不得 |
[56:51] | – Right. Where you going? – I’ll be back. | – 你去哪儿? – 我要回去 |
[56:53] | I’m not the customer. The real customer will be here any second now, okay? | 我不是你的官人 他待会就到 |
[56:57] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[56:59] | Gentlemen, please follow me. | 各位 请随我来 |
[57:02] | We have a very, very fine… | 我们准备了很精彩的 |
[57:04] | slide presentation for you. | 幻灯片要呈现给各位 |
[57:08] | Please take your seats. | 请坐 |
[57:10] | I think you’ll find there’s plenty of room for everybody. | 这里有足够的座位 |
[57:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:20] | First of all, I’d like to say how sorry I am… | 首先我很遗憾 |
[57:23] | that everybody could not make it today. | 大家没有到齐 |
[57:26] | For those here, I think you’ll find the presentation interesting… | 我相信 在座的各位 将会发现这个幻灯片非常有趣— |
[57:30] | as well as very, very stimulating. | 非常激动人心 |
[57:42] | Could we have the lights turned down? | 请将灯光调暗 |
[57:46] | Now, this first slide… | 这是第一张幻灯——片 |
[57:49] | shows a very… | 非常非常 |
[57:52] | very interesting thing: | 有趣的是 |
[57:55] | Our main building. | 这是我们的主楼 |
[57:58] | In slide two… | 这第二 |
[58:04] | We see… | 张幻灯片 |
[58:07] | another view… | 是主楼的另一个 |
[58:09] | of it. | 角度 |
[58:12] | Oh, my God. You wouldn’t believe it. | 哦 上帝啊 真是难以置信 |
[58:23] | Let us look at this slide for a moment, without comment. | 请让我们静静地欣赏这副幻灯片 |
[58:27] | I think it speaks for itself. | 一图抵千字 |
[58:45] | Could we have the lights, please? | 请开灯 |
[58:51] | Well. | 好了 |
[58:53] | I hope this was as much fun for you as it was for me. | 我希望 你们和我一样 喜欢这场幻灯片 |
[58:59] | Let’s have lunch, shall we? | 现在 让我们共进午餐吧 |
[59:02] | And maybe, smoke a cigarette. | 或许 再来根烟 |
[59:29] | Good speech. | 讲得真好 |
[1:00:01] | What do you intend to do about Mahoney? | 你打算怎么对付马洪尼? |
[1:00:03] | – What’s he done? – What’s he done? | – 他干了些什么? – 他干了些什么? |
[1:00:05] | I’ll tell you what he’s done. He… | 我来告诉你 他干了些什么? |
[1:00:13] | Yes, sir? | 是 |
[1:00:15] | He did a very, very bad thing. | 他干了一件很坏的事 |
[1:00:18] | To whom, sir? | 对谁干的 长官? |
[1:00:20] | To whom? | 对谁? |
[1:00:26] | Yes, sir. | 额 |
[1:00:28] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:32] | Are you all right, sir? | 您还好吗 长官? |
[1:00:34] | No, not really. May I go? | 不好 我可以走了吗? |
[1:00:38] | – Of course, sir. – Thank you. | – 当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[1:00:41] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:00:46] | Left, right, left. Left. Left. | 左 右 左 左 左 |
[1:00:59] | Left, right, left. Left. | 左 右 左 左 |
[1:01:15] | Left, right, left. Left. Left. Left, right, left. | 左 右 左 左 左 左 右 左 |
[1:01:21] | From now on, part of your training will be to ride, from time to time… | 从现在开始 你们将会驾驶 |
[1:01:26] | in actual squad cars with actual police officers… | 真正的警车 由正式警官陪同 |
[1:01:29] | in actual situations. | 进行实景训练 |
[1:01:31] | And you’d better actually keep your mouths shut. | 你们最好 少说废话 |
[1:01:34] | And your eyes and your ears open. | 睁大眼睛 竖起耳朵 |
[1:01:37] | Say, Mahoney, why don’t you ride with me? | 马洪尼 你和我同行 |
[1:01:43] | Well, move it, cretins! Move it, move it, move it! | 好了 出发 快点 快点 |
[1:01:48] | Lieutenant Harris, I’ve changed my mind. I want to be a cop. | 哈里少尉 我突然改变主意了 我想当个好警察 |
[1:01:52] | – Never, punk. – Why not? All I have to do is behave– | – 别想 臭小子 – 为什么不行? 我只要乖乖的 |
[1:01:55] | Get out of this car, Mahoney. You hear me? | 下车 听见没有? |
[1:01:57] | You get. Get, Mahoney. You get out there and you follow me. | 快滚出去 跟在我后面 混小子 |
[1:02:02] | You stay right behind me, punk. | 跟在我后面 混小子 |
[1:02:11] | Oh, how I love a ride in the country. | 我真喜欢 在乡野间兜风 |
[1:02:23] | Officer. Officer. | 警官 警官 |
[1:02:25] | Can you get my kitty-cat out of the tree? | 请你帮我 把树上的猫咪弄下来 好吗? |
[1:02:30] | No problem, ma’am. | 没问题 夫人 |
[1:02:32] | Oh, no. No, wait. | 哦 不 等等 |
[1:02:42] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:02:51] | I’ll be right back. I’m sorry. | 我马上回来 |
[1:03:03] | What the hell is going on down there? | 那边是怎么回事? |
[1:03:06] | Move it! | 快走 |
[1:03:10] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[1:03:12] | Hey! Hey, you, give me that bike. | 嘿 你 把摩托车给我 |
[1:03:15] | Come on, move it. This is official police business. Move it out. Let’s go. | 我们是警察 走开 |
[1:03:19] | – It’s new. – Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt it. | – 它还是新的 – 放心 我不会弄坏它的 |
[1:03:25] | Whoa! | 唉 |
[1:03:40] | My God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[1:03:43] | Someone call a veterinarian. | 快去叫兽医来 |
[1:03:51] | Your new hat, sir. | 长官 您的新帽子 |
[1:04:07] | You told no one? | 你没告诉任何人吧l |
[1:04:09] | Not a soul. | 绝对没有 |
[1:05:13] | Hightower? Hightower? | 高个子? |
[1:05:17] | I need to talk. | 我想找你帮忙 |
[1:05:18] | That’s terrific, Hightower, but it’s, uh… | 我很乐意 高个子 不过 |
[1:05:21] | It’s 2:30 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨2:30 |
[1:05:24] | – The driving course is tomorrow. – So? | – 明天驾驶测验 – 然后呢? |
[1:05:27] | I haven’t driven a car since I was 12. | 我从十二岁开始 就没碰过车子 |
[1:05:29] | Really? You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑? |
[1:05:31] | If I don’t pass this driving course, they’re gonna kick me out. Harris said so. | 哈里说 如果不能通过 我就得滚蛋 |
[1:05:39] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[1:05:43] | Sleeping is for fags. | 也没什么好睡的 |
[1:05:45] | First thing we gotta do is steal a car. Copeland’s should do. | 首先 我们得弄辆车来 科普兰的车应该行 |
[1:05:53] | Okay, your turn. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[1:05:55] | Now, you’ve got to remember to drive defensively… | 你要记住 驾驶得稳一点 |
[1:05:58] | or offensively, depending on your needs. Let’s go. | 还是冒险一点 |
[1:06:11] | Comfy? | 舒服吗? |
[1:06:13] | – No. – All right. | – 不 – 好吧 |
[1:06:15] | Let’s just move the seat back a little. | 好 我们把座位挪后一点 |
[1:06:17] | On second thought, let’s rip the front seats out and sit in the back. | 干脆把前座拆掉 |
[1:06:36] | I was kidding about the front seat. But this is good. | 其实 我是说着玩的 不过这样也好 |
[1:06:39] | It’s different. Comfort’s important. | 坐得舒服最重要 |
[1:06:45] | Put it into first. Right. Little more. Okay, you can go a little faster now. | 进一档 对 再踩踩油门 现在可以开得快一点了 |
[1:06:51] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re doing beautifully. You feel it? You feel what’s going on? | 对 对 你开的很好 |
[1:06:56] | You can even turn off the windshield wipers. | 你可以关掉雨刷 |
[1:07:00] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的 |
[1:07:03] | Okay, now there’s another car. | 好 前面有车子 |
[1:07:08] | Hightower? | 海托华 |
[1:07:11] | Hightow– ? What– ? You didn’t hit the brakes. | 海托华 你干么不踩刹车? |
[1:07:14] | You didn’t tell me to. | 你没叫我踩 |
[1:07:17] | You idiot! | 白痴 |
[1:07:18] | You bastard! You dumb shit! | 你这个混蛋 看你干的好事 |
[1:07:33] | – Pull over and let me drive for a while. – No, not now. | – 先停在一边 让我开吧 – 不 现在不行 |
[1:07:36] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[1:07:41] | – Pull over. – No, I’m getting out of here. | – 停下来吧 – 不 看我怎么甩掉他们 |
[1:08:12] | Holy shit! | 好样的 大个 |
[1:08:37] | Attaboy, Hightower. | 是我教他的 |
[1:08:52] | Taught him everything he knows. | 干得不赖 |
[1:09:05] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[1:09:09] | Miss Hooks, you’re next. | 胡克丝 到你了 |
[1:09:12] | Hurry up! | 快 |
[1:09:13] | Thanks, Mahoney. You saved my life. | 谢了 马洪尼 你救了我一命 |
[1:09:16] | – Maybe someday you’ll save mine. – Any time. | – 也许有一天 轮到你来救我了 – 任何时候 |
[1:09:18] | You’re next. Yellow line. Yellow line. | 下一个 黄线 |
[1:09:21] | You better not cry | 不要哭 |
[1:09:24] | You better not pout I’m telling you why | 别噘嘴 因为圣诞老人就来了 |
[1:09:48] | Wee! | 一点点 |
[1:09:50] | Oh, this is fun. | 真有趣 |
[1:09:55] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[1:09:58] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[1:10:00] | She ran over my feet. | 她轧到了我的脚 |
[1:10:02] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:10:04] | Sorry? You dumb, fat jigaboo! | 对不起? 你这块愚蠢的黑炭 |
[1:10:12] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:10:18] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:10:20] | – At ease, Hightower. At ease. – It’s okay, Hightower. | – 你冷静点 大个子 – 没事了 |
[1:10:23] | – He didn’t mean it. He was joking. – Take it easy, now. Hightower! | – 他不是有意的 只是在说笑 – 放松点 |
[1:10:27] | Hightower, don’t do that. | 停手 |
[1:10:28] | If you don’t stop, you are out of here. I am warning you, Hightower! | 你不住手的话 马上就滚蛋 我警告你 大个子1 |
[1:10:43] | You messed up big, mister. | 你闯下大祸了 |
[1:10:46] | Now you get your stuff and get out of here, right now. | 你 马上卷铺盖 立刻给我滚 |
[1:10:52] | Get! | 拿着 |
[1:10:57] | Attention, applications for motorcycle service… | 请注意 摩托维修的申请表 |
[1:10:59] | should be turned in at the Administration building by Friday. | 必须在周五之前上交 |
[1:11:03] | Applications for motorcycle service should be turned in… | 申请摩托车服务应打开 |
[1:11:06] | One down, several to go. | 走了一个 其他的人也会走的 |
[1:11:16] | Copeland, get out of that car. | 科普兰 快从车子里出来 |
[1:11:28] | Mahoney. | 是马洪尼干的 |
[1:11:32] | It’s got to be Mahoney. | 定是马洪尼干的 我明白的 |
[1:11:35] | I know, I know. Come on. | 我知道 |
[1:11:43] | Out of all the people I thought would make it, Hightower was the one. | 在我们当中 大个肯定能成为警官的 |
[1:11:47] | I mean, if all the cops looked like him, there’d be no crime at all. | 如果所有的警察 都像大个那样 这世界上就没有罪恶了 |
[1:11:52] | I’m getting sick of this place. | 我要离开这鬼地方 |
[1:11:54] | How’re you doing, “Ma-homo”? | 还好吗? 马洪尼? |
[1:11:57] | Don’t fool with me. Not in the mood. | 现在可别惹我 布朗克 |
[1:11:59] | You wrecked my car. | 你弄坏了我的车 |
[1:12:01] | No, Hightower did. Why don’t you go see him? That’d be a matchup. | 不 是大个干的 去找他吧 如果你打得过他的话 |
[1:12:04] | Because we want you. | 不过 我们就要找你 |
[1:12:07] | Okay, how about, uh, 12:00 midnight? Nine o’clock on the coast. | 那么 就在午夜12点 来沙滩找我 |
[1:12:11] | No, no. I’m talking right now, Mahoney. Let’s go. You throw the first punch. | 我就要现在 让你先动手 |
[1:12:16] | Cadet could get thrown out… | 打架是会被开除的 |
[1:12:17] | – for hitting another cadet. – Oh, really? | – 打另一位学员 – 真的吗? |
[1:12:20] | I thought you wanted to get thrown out. | 我以为你想被开除呢 |
[1:12:23] | Here’s your chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[1:12:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:30] | Now, Mahoney, I’m going to rub this right in your face. | 马洪尼 我要把这个抹在你的脸上 |
[1:12:34] | On your mark… | 各就各位 |
[1:12:36] | get set– | 接招 |
[1:12:50] | – Wait, you guys! Wait! – What the hell– ? | – 等等 你们这些家伙 等等 – 你们在干什么? |
[1:12:53] | Who threw the first punch? | 是谁先打起来的? |
[1:12:56] | – That’s all I want to know. – Barbara did. | – 我只想知道这个 – 是巴巴拉先动手的 |
[1:12:58] | – Barbara? – That’s right, sir. | – 巴巴拉? – 是的 |
[1:13:02] | Then he’s out of here. Him and his queer dog. | 那么他还有他的怪狗可以滚蛋了 |
[1:13:05] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Barbara didn’t throw the first punch. | 等等 不是巴巴拉先动手的 |
[1:13:09] | – He did so. – I threw the punch. | – 他那样做 – 我就打了他 |
[1:13:10] | Mahoney, you’re out of your mind. Lieutenant– | 马洪尼 你疯了吗? |
[1:13:13] | – Blankes, who’d you rather have out? – Is that true, Blankes? | – 布朗克 你说吧 – 布朗克 真的吗? |
[1:13:19] | Did Mahoney start it? | 是马洪尼先动手的吗? |
[1:13:24] | Yes, sir. Mahoney started it. | 是 长官 是他先动手的 |
[1:13:28] | Then, Mahoney, my little piss-ant… | 马洪尼 我的小坏蛋 |
[1:13:32] | you are out of the Academy… | 你被开除了 永远 |
[1:13:36] | forever. | 你被开除了 永远 |
[1:13:39] | Get your stuff. | 快收拾你的行李 |
[1:13:42] | And get out. | 滚蛋 |
[1:13:44] | Too bad, so sad, bye-bye. | 真是不幸 拜拜 |
[1:14:01] | Does the radio bother you? | 收音机妨碍到你们了吗? |
[1:14:07] | I could turn it down. | 我可以把音量关小的 |
[1:14:16] | Here, I brought you an apple. | 我给你拿了个苹果 |
[1:14:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:27] | Hey, man, what– ? | 嗨 |
[1:14:30] | Whoa! | 唉 |
[1:14:49] | My God. Here, take this. | 老天 拿着 |
[1:14:52] | Hey, free TV’s. | 嘿 免费的电视机 |
[1:15:00] | Hey, everybody! There’s a riot going on. | 大家听着 外面有暴乱 |
[1:15:08] | My livelihood! You’re ruining me! | 我的生活 你毁了我 |
[1:15:12] | What do you got there? What are you doing with that TV? | 你得到了什么? 你这是干什么用的电视? |
[1:15:21] | – Hi. Want a ride? – No, thanks. | – 嘿 要搭车吗? – 不 谢谢 |
[1:15:39] | Hey, did you two hear the news… | 你们俩 听到电台播出的新闻了吗? |
[1:15:41] | – on the radio? – No. | 没有 |
[1:15:42] | – A riot’s broken out downtown. – How come? | – 市中心发生了大暴乱 – 怎么可能 |
[1:15:45] | Who knows how these things get started? | 谁也不知道 是怎么回事 |
[1:15:47] | Attention! All cadets report immediately… | 所有的警校生 |
[1:15:50] | to the parking lot in full riot gear. | 即刻穿上防暴装备 |
[1:15:51] | Repeat, all cadets report immediately to the parking lot in full riot gear. | 到停车场集合 |
[1:15:56] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[1:15:57] | – Jones! Was that you? – No, man. | – 乔斯 是你搞的鬼吗? – 不 没有 |
[1:16:01] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:16:04] | Get out there fast! Move it, move it, move it! | 快点 快点 |
[1:16:09] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[1:16:24] | This is it. This is the big one. | 机会来了 |
[1:16:29] | It’s time this cop… | 该我 |
[1:16:31] | met the public. | 大显身手了 |
[1:16:39] | All right, listen up. Here’s the situation. There is a state… | 各位注意听着 情况如下 |
[1:16:43] | of general disorder in the Oakfield section of town. | 市区发生了大暴乱 |
[1:16:46] | Real police are handling the problem. | 警察正在努力控制局面 |
[1:16:48] | We are being sent to a peripheral safe area. | 我们被派往外围的安全地区 |
[1:16:52] | Our job will be merely to divert traffic away from the trouble zone… | 我们的任务是疏散交通 |
[1:16:56] | and to protect public property. | 及保护公共财产安全 |
[1:16:58] | You will have live ammunition… | 你们将会使用实弹 |
[1:17:00] | but there will be no call to use it. | 但是没有命令 让你们开火 |
[1:17:02] | Tackleberry, do you understand, numb nuts? | 尤其是你 泰格贝利 你明白吗? |
[1:17:06] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[1:17:15] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:17:22] | We are now entering the expressway at Belmont. | 我们现在 进入百尔幕地区的高速公路 |
[1:17:25] | Very good. Your bus is to deploy on Sixteenth Street… | 非常好 你们的任务区域是在第十六街 |
[1:17:28] | between 4th and 8th Avenues. | 在第4区和第8区之间 |
[1:17:30] | Sixteenth Street? Are you sure, sir? | 十六街 你确定吗? 长官? |
[1:17:33] | Of course I’m sure. I never forget a number. | 当然确定 |
[1:17:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:17:38] | There’s nobody around. | 这里一个人都没有 |
[1:17:41] | I guess they’re hiding. | 我想他们是藏起来了 |
[1:17:56] | All right, let’s go, dirtbags, unload it. Let’s move it. | 好吧 我们走吧 让我们继续前进吧 |
[1:17:59] | I want two lines right here. Come on, dummies. | 我需要这里有两行人 来吧 假人 |
[1:18:02] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:18:09] | You, one block over, one block up. | 好 走吧 走吧 快 |
[1:18:11] | You, one block down. | 你 后面 你 下面 |
[1:18:15] | You, one block up. You, one block over. | 你 后面 |
[1:18:18] | You, one block over. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快 快 |
[1:18:23] | If you have to make an arrest… | 逮捕中… |
[1:18:25] | do it as quietly as possible. | 要尽量保待安静 |
[1:18:30] | Boy, it sure is quiet around here, huh? | 这里很平静 |
[1:18:48] | Hey, Fackler. How’s it going? | 情况如何呀 费克勒 |
[1:18:51] | Oh, just fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[1:18:56] | – What the hell are you doing here? – We’re from the Academy. | – 你在这里弄什么鬼呀? – 我们是警校的 |
[1:18:59] | You’re supposed to be blocks away. The damn riot’s right down this street. | 你们不是应该在外围吗? 暴乱就在这条街 |
[1:19:03] | We’re pulling out. | 我们正在撤出 |
[1:19:07] | I love sushi. I’m into back-rubs, all kinds of Japanese stuff. | 我爱吃寿司 喜欢日本贷 |
[1:19:11] | My car stereo, it’s a Sony. | 我的汽车音响就是索尼的 |
[1:19:14] | I got a good friend, his father was killed at Pearl Harbor. | 我有个朋友的父亲 就死在珍珠港 |
[1:19:17] | Hey, maybe your family had something to do with it? | 也许跟你的家庭有些关联 |
[1:19:21] | You know sake? The wine? | 你知道日本清酒吗? |
[1:19:23] | I know a place where they heat it up before they serve it. | 我知道他们在哪儿加工 |
[1:19:28] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:19:30] | I got to go now. | 我要溜了 |
[1:19:41] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:20:11] | Hello, men. I thought I’d come by for a personal inspection. | 嘿 我来检阅了 |
[1:20:16] | – Okay if we get in, sir? – I guess so. | – 我们可以上车吗 长官? – 当然可以 |
[1:20:18] | Sure, why not? Well, men, how’s it going? | 为什么不呢? 情况如何? |
[1:20:21] | I want you to give me a fix on the entire situation. | 给我详细报告 |
[1:20:24] | Not that good, sir. | 情况似乎很糟 长官 |
[1:20:27] | Oh, so this is very, very, very bad. | 真的太糟了 |
[1:20:31] | The main thing is not to panic. | 首先 不要慌 |
[1:20:39] | Attention! Attention, everybody. | 注意 各位请注意 |
[1:20:42] | Attention. This is Commandant Eric Lassard of the Police Academy. | 我是警官学校的马萨校长 |
[1:20:47] | If you do not disperse immediately, my men will have to arrest you. | 如果你们不疏散 我就会拘捕你们 |
[1:20:50] | You have five seconds to move away. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. | 给你们五秒的时间 离开现场 |
[1:20:59] | Give me the thing. | 把那个给我 |
[1:21:37] | You should park cars for a living, sir. | 你应该去做泊车仔 长官 |
[1:21:46] | Anybody want any of this? | 你们谁想尝尝子弹? |
[1:21:48] | You want this? You’d die for this. | 嘿 说你呢 想找死吗? |
[1:21:50] | – You’re not so tough now. – Come and take it. | – 现在怎么不神气啦? – 来吧 |
[1:21:52] | – How about you? You want this? – What’s the matter? | – 你怎么样? 你要这个? – 怎么了? |
[1:21:55] | – I’m talking to you, twerp. – Just too dumb to talk, huh? | – 我在跟你说话呢 白痴 – 想找死吗? |
[1:22:27] | Damn it. Look, in here. | 该死 进去吧 |
[1:22:32] | Try this one. | 试试这边 |
[1:22:41] | Help. Help. This is Cadet Leslie Barbara. Help. | 莱斯利·巴巴拉 请求支援 |
[1:22:46] | Barbara, this is Lt. Harris. | 巴巴拉 我是哈里少尉 |
[1:22:49] | Just calm down. | 先冷静下来 |
[1:22:51] | I’m being chased by 30 rioters. | 我后面有30多个暴民 |
[1:22:55] | Barbara, just tell me where you are. | 巴巴拉 告诉我你的位置 |
[1:22:57] | I’m passing you now, sir. | 我看见你了 长官 |
[1:23:04] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[1:23:12] | Hi. | 你好吗? |
[1:23:18] | Get the cops! | 去抓警察 |
[1:23:38] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[1:23:42] | Okay. Hold it right there, guys. | 站在原处别动 |
[1:23:45] | Why, if it isn’t Leslie Barbara… | 嘿 这不是巴巴拉警官吗 |
[1:23:47] | – the police officer. – Yeah. | – 警察 – 是的 |
[1:23:50] | Come on, Les, you’re not going to shoot us. | 莱斯利 你不会向我们开枪的 |
[1:23:53] | You wouldn’t shoot old friends, would you? | 你不会杀老朋友 对吧 |
[1:24:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:04] | Les. | 莱斯利 |
[1:24:06] | Get lost. We’re busy. | 赶快消失 我们正忙 |
[1:24:26] | Now, get the furniture back up there and get out of the area. | 现在 把家俱搬回去 赶快滚 |
[1:24:32] | But it’s our furniture. | 家俱是我们的呀 |
[1:24:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:24:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:24:51] | Callahan calling Harris. Come in, please. | 卡拉汉呼叫哈里 |
[1:24:54] | Harris, come in. | 快回答 |
[1:24:59] | Where the hell is Harris? | 哈里死到哪儿去了? |
[1:25:00] | – I don’t know. – What? | – 我不知道 – 什么? |
[1:25:03] | – She doesn’t know. – I heard her. | – 她不知道 – 我听见了 |
[1:25:08] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:25:19] | Why don’t you shoot back? | 为什么不还击? |
[1:25:25] | – Are those gunshots? – Fucking A. | – 是枪声 – 真枪 |
[1:25:30] | Shoot back. Come on. | 还击啊 赶快 |
[1:25:34] | Look up there. See? See? | 看那上面 |
[1:25:37] | That looks like Harris up there. | 好像是哈利中尉在上面 |
[1:25:40] | Should we shoot back? | 我们要还击吗? |
[1:25:43] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:25:46] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:25:48] | I don’t think so. | 不行了吧 |
[1:25:54] | Come on! | 还击啊 |
[1:25:58] | Stay there. | 待在那儿 别动 |
[1:26:01] | Mahoney! | 马洪尼 |
[1:26:03] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. | 哦 该死 这该死的 |
[1:26:06] | I’ll bet there’s a back door to this place. | 我想 应该有后门可以上去 |
[1:26:09] | Hooks. Hooks! Hooks, get the hell back here. | 胡克丝 回来 |
[1:26:13] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[1:27:09] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:27:11] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:27:40] | Don’t move, you bastard. | 别动 混蛋 |
[1:27:42] | Run, Thompson! Run! | 快跑 汤普森 |
[1:27:47] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:27:50] | Let’s say you put your gun down. | 应该是你把枪放下 |
[1:27:55] | Lieutenant Harris, any last-minute tips or suggestions? | 有什么好主意吗 长官? |
[1:28:02] | Nothing really comes to mind. | 我脑子里一片空白 |
[1:28:06] | What’s it gonna be? | 你打算怎么办? |
[1:28:12] | Throw your gun over the ledge. | 把枪扔远点 |
[1:28:16] | I got two piglet-wigglets. | 现在我有两只人质了 |
[1:28:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:28:22] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[1:28:25] | I want to watch you off these pigs. | 我要看着他们死 |
[1:28:33] | Sure. Ha, ha. Sure. | 当然 |
[1:28:43] | – Which one do we do first? – Hmm. | – 先杀哪一个? – 额 |
[1:28:54] | I believe I’d shoot this one. | 先杀这个吧 |
[1:28:56] | Yeah, the old one. | 好 就先干掉老家伙 |
[1:29:06] | – Looks like cadet revolvers to me. – I know those guys. | – 看起来像是学生用的左轮手枪 – 原来是他们两个混球 |
[1:29:15] | Don’t move, dirtbag! | 别动 混蛋 |
[1:29:44] | Hey. Aw. Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[1:29:47] | – Hey, hey, hey. – What’s wrong with this man? | – 嘿 – 他怎么了? |
[1:29:49] | There was gunplay, sir, and he missed it. | 他错过了一场枪战 长官 |
[1:30:03] | – Lieutenant Harris? Captain Reed. – Nice to meet you, sir. | – 哈里斯中尉? 里德上尉 – 很高兴见到你 长官 |
[1:30:07] | Thank you. I also want to thank you for looking out for Mahoney. | 谢谢你 帮我照顾马洪尼 |
[1:30:10] | It was an honor and a pleasure, sir. | 愿意效劳 长官 |
[1:30:13] | Thank you, sir. Ha, ha. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:21] | – Could you just– ? – This woman bothering you? | – 你怎么了? – 这女人 给你惹麻烦吗? |
[1:30:24] | What? Uh, no. This is my mother. | 这是我母亲 |
[1:30:28] | Ten-four. Carry on. | 很好 继续 |
[1:30:30] | – Oh, my precious – Mom, would– ? | – 哦 我的宝贝 – 妈妈 会 |
[1:30:33] | – Then at 8:00 you’ll meet my mother. – Right. | – 8点钟 你要见见我的母亲 – 好的 |
[1:30:35] | – You’d better have some flowers. – Flowers, check. | – 你最好带束花去 – 是的 记得带花 |
[1:30:41] | You men, stop that. | 你们快停下 |
[1:30:47] | Oh, well, ha, ha. | 哦 |
[1:30:49] | That’s more like it, Mahoney. | 这才像话 马洪尼 |
[1:30:52] | Good man. Keep up the good work. | 继续吧 |
[1:30:55] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, the commandant of the Academy, Eric Lassard. | 各位先生 各位女士 欢迎警官学校的拉萨校长 |
[1:31:08] | So many unusual events have happened to this graduating class… | 本届的警校毕业生 创造了许多 不凡的事迹 |
[1:31:11] | and to me, also. | 我很激动 |
[1:31:13] | I could tell you many, many stories, but instead… | 我可以告诉各位 许多许多的故事 |
[1:31:17] | I have a presentation to make. | 但我想 先说两句 |
[1:31:19] | No Academy cadet has ever received the highest award… | 在过去 从未有学生获得过 |
[1:31:25] | Today, there are two: | 但今天 却有两位同学 要接受颁奖 |
[1:31:27] | Officers Moses Hightower… | 莫斯警官 |
[1:31:32] | and Carey Mahoney. | 马洪尼警官 |
[1:31:34] | Gentlemen, please step forward. | 请上台来 |
[1:32:12] | You are both expected to make a few short remarks. | 说几句话吧 |
[1:32:17] | Officer Hightower. | 有请莫斯警官 |
[1:32:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:29] | That was very, very, very good. | 非常… 非常… 好 |
[1:32:33] | Officer Mahoney. | 有请马洪尼警官 |
[1:32:40] | Thank you, Commandant Lassard, Chief Hurnst… | 谢谢拉萨校长 警长 |
[1:32:44] | Madam Mayor, Mr. President… | 市长夫人 总统先生 |
[1:32:46] | His Holiness the Pope, the King of Norway… | 挪威国王 |
[1:32:50] | and our other honored guests. | 以及各位贵宾 |