英文名称:Pokemon Detective Pikachu
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | They are outside. | 他们在外面 |
[01:46] | We’re losing power in the containment chamber. | 控制室发生电力故障 |
[03:04] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[03:05] | Something’s close. | 就在附近 |
[03:08] | See, this is what I’m talking about. My heart is pounding. | 看 我说的就是这个 我心跳好快 |
[03:11] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[03:24] | A…a Cubone? | 一只卡拉卡拉吗 |
[03:29] | We are not catching you a Pokémon, are we? | 来这就为了给你抓宝可梦精灵 是吗 |
[03:32] | What? | 什么 |
[03:33] | Tell me you didn’t plan this, Jack. | 别告诉我这是你计划好的 杰克 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, are you… | 抱歉 你是说 |
[03:35] | Jack, said you didn’t plan this. | 杰克 别告诉我这是你计划好的 |
[03:37] | Are you serious, how dare you? | 你认真的吗 你怎么能这么说 |
[03:38] | OK? Of course not, come on! | 拜托 当然不是了 |
[03:41] | Okay, maybe. | 好吧 也许有一点点 |
[03:44] | It was a full moon last night | 昨天晚上是满月 |
[03:45] | and my mom heard it crying its’ eyes out. | 我妈妈听它哭得眼睛都快哭瞎了 |
[03:47] | Cuz she can’t help having a nightmare | 因为她一直不停的做噩梦 |
[03:49] | so she brought me a glass of warm milk. | 所以她起来给我拿了一杯热牛奶 |
[03:51] | Dude, I thought you wanted to, you know, hang out | 兄弟 我以为你只是想出来转转 |
[03:53] | and relive the good old days, like we were kids | 重温我们小时候的美好时光 |
[03:55] | I do, but just look at it. | 是的啊 但是你看 |
[03:57] | That is the perfect Pokémon for you. | 这只宝可梦精灵简直是为你量身定做的 |
[04:02] | Jack, I’m not looking for a Pokémon, | 杰克 我并不想要一只宝可梦精灵 |
[04:05] | I’ve told you this. | 我跟你说过的 |
[04:05] | I have thought long and hard about this, ok? | 我已经仔细想了很久了 好吗 |
[04:07] | Water type is not right for you, | 水属性的不适合你 |
[04:09] | neither is fire type, but Cubone is… | 火属性的也是 但是卡拉卡拉 |
[04:10] | …lonely. | 很孤独 |
[04:11] | Exactly! | 一点没错 |
[04:14] | Ok, thank you Jack. Thank you for that. | 好吧 谢谢你 杰克 非常感谢 |
[04:16] | Are there any another emotional truth bomb you wanna drop on me? | 你还有更扎心的大实话要跟我说的吗 |
[04:19] | Maybe later, but right now the truth is in my hands. | 以后再说 但现在我手里这个更实在 |
[04:25] | Stupid ball. | 沙雕球 |
[04:26] | Yes,yes! | 是啊 去吧 |
[04:28] | OK. Remember catching a Pokémon is not about skill. | 记住了抓宝可梦精灵可不单单是技巧的事 |
[04:31] | So you can do this. | 所以一定可以做到的 |
[04:32] | Good pep talk. | 真是会鼓舞人 |
[04:33] | OK, it has to choose you too, | 必须要它选择你 |
[04:35] | so make him want to be your partner. | 所以得让它愿意成为你的伙伴 |
[04:38] | Hey, Cubone. What’s up, buddy? | 嘿 卡拉卡拉 你好吗 老铁 |
[04:41] | You know not everyone can… | 你知道不是谁都能 |
[04:43] | pull off wearing the skull of their dead relatives, but… | 把他们死去亲戚的头骨戴在头上 但是 |
[04:46] | ..you know, you sure can. | 你肯定可以 |
[04:51] | Okay, he doesn’t like that. | 好吧 它不喜欢谈论这个 |
[04:53] | He did not like that. | 一点也不喜欢 |
[04:58] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[04:59] | Throw it! | 快点扔出去 |
[05:01] | – Throw the ball. – Like a man. | -只管扔出去 -像个男人一样 |
[05:16] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[05:19] | Still got it! | 抓到了 |
[05:24] | The light’s not green. | 不是绿色的光 |
[05:26] | It still hasn’t turned green yet, | 它还没有变成绿色的 |
[05:27] | Jack, that’s bad, right? | 杰克 不太妙啊 是吧 |
[05:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[05:34] | He didn’t choose me. | 他没有选择我 |
[05:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[05:37] | He didn’t choose me, Jack! | 他没有选择我 杰克 |
[05:39] | I can see that. | 我看见了 |
[05:39] | I’m not its’ choice. | 我不是它的选择 |
[05:49] | That was one angry Cubone. | 那是只气炸了的卡拉卡拉 |
[05:51] | He remind me a lot about my mom. | 让我回想起很多我妈妈的事情 |
[05:53] | So umm… I don’t know if this is gonna sound corny, or whatever | 我知道我可能会有点婆婆妈妈的 |
[05:57] | Just say it, Jack. I’m too tired to be angry. | 有话直说吧 杰克 我懒得生气了 |
[05:59] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[06:00] | – This again! – OK, listen, everyone we know has left town. | -又来了 -我们认识的人都离开了镇子 |
[06:03] | and now I’m leaving too. | 现在我也要离开了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, but that’s okay. | 没关系啊 |
[06:06] | You gotta do what’s best for you with the time that you got. | 你要在时机到来时做出最好的选择 |
[06:08] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我也是这样做的 |
[06:09] | You know I’m crushing at work, | 你知道我一直被工作压得喘不过气 |
[06:12] | getting a promotion real soon. | 但很快我就要升职了 |
[06:14] | What is the promotion for insurance appraiser, | 保险评估员还能晋升成什么 |
[06:17] | Senior Insurance Appraiser? | 高级保险评估员吗 |
[06:19] | No, actually that’s two steps up, above where I’m at. | 不 实际上 比我现在还要高两级 |
[06:22] | You’re gonna make me throw up. That’s not a real thing. | 这话我听得我都要吐了 这些都是虚的 |
[06:26] | Oh, I finally have service. | 终于有信号了 |
[06:28] | Wait, 5 voicemails? Why do I have 5 voicemails? | 等等 5封语音邮件 怎么会有5封 |
[06:32] | Maybe it’s an insurance emergency. | 可能是紧急保险案件 |
[06:37] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[06:41] | Umm, It’s the Ryme City Police Department. | 是莱姆市警察局 |
[06:46] | There was an accident. | 发生了一起事故 |
[07:20] | Please don’t. | 不要 别 |
[07:23] | Alright hero please do, thank you. | 好吧好汉 舔吧 谢谢 |
[07:26] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:27] | You have very generous tongue. | 你的舌头很友好 |
[07:32] | Is this Lickitung belong to anyone? | 这是谁的大舌头 |
[07:36] | Anybody? | 谁的啊 |
[07:37] | No? | 没人吗 |
[07:37] | Thank you for travel with us. | 感谢您旅途的陪伴 |
[07:39] | Please sit back to watch this short informational video | 请您回到座位观看本则短视频 |
[07:42] | welcoming you into Ryme City. | 欢迎您来到莱姆市 |
[07:45] | Throughout history, Pokémon has been | 回顾历史 宝可梦精灵早已成为 |
[07:48] | part of our world. | 我们这个世界中的一部分 |
[07:50] | Early humans used to catch them | 早期的人类常常会捕捉它们 |
[07:52] | and train them to use their unique powers for the common good. | 并且训练它们使用独特的能力来实现共赢 |
[07:58] | This relationship evolve into what we now refer to as Pokémon Battles | 渐渐演变成了现在的宝可梦精灵对战 |
[08:07] | One man changed all of this. | 一位伟人改变了这一切 |
[08:09] | Howard Clifford, | 克利福工业的创始人兼主席 |
[08:11] | founder and chairman of Clifford Industries. | 霍华德·克利福 |
[08:14] | Diagnosed with a rare degenerative disease | 他被诊断患有某种罕见的退行性疾病 |
[08:17] | he resigned from his corporation, and search the world for a cure. | 他从公司辞职 到世界各地去求医问药 |
[08:22] | And it turned out, the cure I was looking for is | 事实证明 我一直找寻的治疗之法 |
[08:25] | for me to evolve into a better version of myself. | 能让自己进化 |
[08:29] | And I discovered how to do that | 而且我发现 |
[08:30] | through a partnership with Pokémon. | 这得通过与宝可梦精灵成为搭档 |
[08:32] | And he wanted to share that discovry with the world. | 他想和全世界分享这一伟大发现 |
[08:32] | 罗杰·克利福 克利福工业主席 | |
[08:36] | This is what inspired Howard Clifford to build Ryme City. | 这就是霍华德·克利福创立莱姆市的初衷 |
[08:40] | A place where humans and Pokémon can live side by side. | 一个人类和宝可梦精灵互利共存的地方 |
[08:45] | Unlike other regions, where Pokémon live in the wild. | 宝可梦精灵不像其他地区那样生活在野外 |
[08:49] | Here, we live and work together. | 在这里 我们一起生活和工作 |
[08:52] | No battles, no trainers. | 没有对战 没有训练师 |
[08:55] | No Pokeballs. | 也没有精灵球 |
[08:56] | A stronger, more harmonious world. | 一个更强大 更和谐的世界 |
[09:00] | From all our citizens, | 莱姆市全体公民 |
[09:03] | welcome to Ryme City. | 欢迎您的到来 |
[09:57] | Fighting fires wouldn’t be the same without the Squirtle partners. | 没有杰尼龟 救火不会这么容易的 |
[10:36] | Hi, Tim. | 嗨 蒂姆 |
[10:37] | Lieutenant Yoshida. | 吉田警督 |
[10:41] | Your dad was the best of the best. | 你爸爸是精英中的精英 |
[10:44] | He was a legend in this precinct. | 他是这个地方的一个传奇 |
[10:47] | Thank you, thank you for saying that. | 谢谢 谢谢你这么说 |
[10:51] | It was a terrible tragedy losing him and his partner. | 失去他和他的搭档是我们极大的损失 |
[10:55] | His partner? | 他的搭档 |
[10:56] | His Pokémon. | 他的宝可梦精灵 |
[10:58] | Oh, I didn’t know… | 我不清楚 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry, is yours mad at me? | 不好意思 它是在生我的气吗 |
[11:03] | – Snubbull? – Yeah. | -布鲁吗 -嗯 |
[11:05] | He may look grumpy on the outside, | 他表面上看起来可能很暴躁 |
[11:07] | but I assure you he is adorable on the inside. | 但我保证他的内心是非常可爱的 |
[11:13] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 不介意的话我想问一句 |
[11:15] | how come you don’t have a Pokémon. | 为什么你没带宝可梦精灵过来 |
[11:17] | I thought I remember, Harry said you wanted to | 我大概记得 哈利曾经说过 |
[11:19] | become a Pokémon trainer when you were young. | 小的时候你想成为一名宝可梦精灵训练员 |
[11:22] | Yeah, that didn’t really… work out. | 是的 最终也没能实现 |
[11:25] | Uh I work in Insurance now, so… | 我现在在保险公司工作 所以 |
[11:28] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:30] | But Tim, please don’t put this all on your self. | 但是蒂姆 不要什么事情都自己扛着 |
[11:34] | No one should go throught this type of thing alone. | 没有人应该独自承受那么多 |
[11:37] | If you are anything like your dad. | 如果你像你爸爸一样 |
[11:40] | I’m not. | 我不像他 |
[11:43] | I was just really raised by my grandmother. | 我是我奶奶带大的 |
[11:44] | You have the spare keys for his apartment? | 你有他公寓的备用钥匙吗 |
[11:46] | I should go wrap things up there. | 我该去那里收拾下东西了 |
[11:48] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[11:53] | – Here’s his address. – Awesome. | -这是他的地址 -太好了 |
[11:55] | I can take you over if you want. | 愿意的话 我可以送你过去 |
[11:56] | No, no. I’m all good. | 不 不用了 我自己就行 |
[11:59] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:04] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[12:09] | This job… | 这项工作 |
[12:10] | it demands a lot. | 需要付出很多 |
[12:13] | But you are on his mind every day. | 但是他没有一刻不挂念你的 |
[12:15] | He loved you more than anything else in the world. | 他爱你胜过世界上的一切 |
[12:25] | It was nice to meet you, Lieutenant. | 很高兴见到你 警督 |
[13:29] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[13:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Are you trying to rob me or just annoy me? | 你是想抢劫我还是只是想烦我 |
[13:55] | He’s with me. | 他是我搭档 |
[13:59] | – We need to talk. – We do? | -我们需要谈谈 -是吗 |
[14:01] | I’ve been waiting to see who would open that mailbox. | 我一直在等着看谁会打开那个信箱 |
[14:04] | You just walked into quite a story. | 你刚刚卷入了一个有趣的事件 |
[14:08] | Stories like this spread fear. | 这样的事件会传播恐惧 |
[14:10] | And they are afraid of fear. | 他们都害怕这些恐惧 |
[14:11] | But I don’t fear fear. | 但是我不怕 |
[14:13] | I walk the walk and talk the talk | 我说到就一定会做到 |
[14:14] | and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get the honest scoop | 我愿意不惜一切代价拿到真实的独家新闻 |
[14:16] | and that’s the hard truth. | 哪怕是血淋淋的真相 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry… Who are you? | 抱歉 你到底是谁 |
[14:24] | Lucy Stevens. | 露西·史蒂文斯 |
[14:25] | – Reporter for CNM. – Oh. | -CNM的记者 -哦 |
[14:28] | You seem kind of… young for that. | 你这年龄看起来不太像 |
[14:31] | I work for the CNM blogs, | 我的工作就是给CNM写博客 |
[14:32] | making Pokémon listicles all day, okay? | 每天更新宝可梦精灵列表 好吗 |
[14:34] | – Top 10 cutest Pokémon. – Yeah, my grandmother loves those. | -十大最可爱的宝可梦 -我奶奶喜看 |
[14:36] | Yeah,news flash! They are all cute. | 没错 新闻快讯 它们都超可爱 |
[14:38] | Such a waste of time for someone | 我发掘故事的本事 |
[14:40] | with my nose for a story. | 全浪费到那种事情上了 |
[14:41] | Oh no, no, not now,Psyduck. | 不不 现在不行可达鸭 |
[14:42] | I’m working the sorts, just one more minute | 我得先工作 就一会儿 |
[14:44] | OK, I’m gonna… | 好的我先 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna need you to go on record and tell me | 我需要全程录音然后你告诉我 |
[14:49] | everything you know about Harry Goodman. | 所有有关哈利·古德曼的事 |
[14:53] | – Wait,what? – Harry is onto something big. | -等等 啥 -哈利摊上事了 |
[14:56] | Real big. | 非常棘手的 |
[14:57] | And then all of a sudden, | 然后当时突然 |
[14:58] | his car crashes over a bridge, | 他的车就冲出了桥面 |
[15:00] | I think not. | 但我不认为事情有那么简单 |
[15:01] | Something is rotten, | 这里面肯定有秘密 |
[15:02] | and I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我得把它找出来 |
[15:03] | Look, I barely know the guy, | 我对他不了解 |
[15:04] | I haven’t seen him for years. | 我已经有很多年没有见过他了 |
[15:05] | Where is your Pokémon partner? | 你的宝可梦精灵伙伴在哪 |
[15:06] | I don’t have one, why is everyone keep asking me that? | 我没有 为啥每个人都这么问我 |
[15:09] | A loner. Probably hiding something. | 孤僻之人 可能在掩饰什么 |
[15:10] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[15:13] | I may only be an unpaid intern, | 我或许只是一个没工资的实习生 |
[15:15] | but I can smell a story. | 但我能嗅出故事 |
[15:17] | And I’m going to find it. | 然后挖掘出来 |
[15:19] | OK, you do that. | 好的 那你加油 |
[15:23] | Come on, Psyduck. Let’s go. | 来吧可达鸭 我们走吧 |
[15:43] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[15:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:45] | It’s me, Snakes | 是我 斯奈克 |
[15:46] | I got the stuff. | 我拿到东西了 |
[15:49] | Leave it on the doorstep, now get the hell outta here. | 把它放在门边上 然后从这滚出去 |
[15:52] | Alright, Johnny, but what about my money? | 好的约翰尼 但是我的钱呢 |
[15:56] | Still with the old detective films. | 还放着些古老侦探片 |
[16:15] | 在莱姆市中 新出土的一批远古梦幻遗物 | |
[16:48] | What the… | 这他妈 |
[16:51] | What… | 是什么 |
[16:53] | is this stuff? | 这什么鬼 |
[17:21] | Dear Tim, I can do better if you give me a chance. | 亲爱的蒂姆 若你愿意再给次机会的话 |
[17:25] | I will always have a place for you to stay. | 我会做得更好 家门会一直为你敞开 |
[17:31] | Your father will pick you up at the station. | 你爸爸会来车站接你 |
[17:33] | I’m not going. | 我不走了 |
[17:35] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | I don’t want to go, this is home, | 我不想走 这里是我的家 |
[17:38] | I wanna stay here with you grandma. | 奶奶我要和你一起待在这里 |
[18:02] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[18:06] | This is the most important day of my life. | 这是我生命中最重要的一天 |
[18:08] | I know, Tim. | 我知道 蒂姆 |
[18:10] | But your mother had to see the doctor. It couldn’t wait. | 但你母亲要去看医生 不能再拖了 |
[18:40] | Someone there? | 谁在那 |
[18:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:57] | Ah! That’s a sprain. | 差点扭伤 |
[19:04] | Okay, okay, okay | 好的 不慌 别怕 |
[19:08] | Whoever you are… | 不论你是谁 |
[19:11] | I know how to use this. | 我知道怎么用这个 |
[19:21] | So Pikachu? | 皮卡丘 |
[19:23] | Aw jesus. | 天了噜 |
[19:24] | Hey,little guy. How did you… get in here? | 你好呀小家伙 你是怎么 进来的 |
[19:28] | I know you can’t understand me. | 我知道你听不懂我说的话 |
[19:31] | But put down the stapler, | 但是放下那台订书机 |
[19:34] | or I… will electrocute… You. | 不然人家就 电死 你 |
[19:41] | Did you just talk? | 你说啥 |
[19:42] | Wow, did you just understand me? | 哇哦 你能听懂我吗 |
[19:44] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait | 等等 等等 |
[19:46] | That is heavy eye contact right there, you heard me. | 你的眼神告诉我 你能听懂我说的话 |
[19:48] | – No, no, no – Yes, you did. | -不不不 -是的 你听得到 |
[19:49] | – Oh my god, this is amazing! – Stop it, stop, stop! | -我的天 这真是个奇迹 -别说了 |
[19:51] | You can understand me. | 你能听懂我 |
[19:53] | – Stop! – I’ve been so lonely. | -别说了 -我真的很孤单 |
[19:55] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我一定是疯了 |
[19:56] | No, kid, I need your help. | 不 孩子我需要你帮忙 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我想吐 |
[19:58] | I’m in serious trouble, I need you to listen. | 我遇上了大麻烦 我需要你听我说话 |
[20:01] | – No, no, no – Excuse me, Aipom. | -不不不 -不好意思手尾猴 |
[20:03] | We’re having a private conversation here. | 我们在进行一场很私密的谈话 |
[20:04] | Stop talking, you’re hallucination. | 别说了 你就是我的幻觉 |
[20:06] | You are hallucination. | 你才是个幻觉 |
[20:07] | You out! Shush, go! | 出去 咻 出去 |
[20:10] | Now I’d tread lightly there, chief, | 看来我得小心点 长官 |
[20:12] | that that Aipom don’t look bright. | 这只手尾猴看起来有点失智 |
[20:13] | No! | 不 |
[20:15] | Get off him, whack job! | 放开他 快试着反击 |
[20:18] | Get up, kid. He’s coming back to raven. | 快起来小伙子 他要攻回来了 |
[20:22] | Okay, here’s what you wanna do. | 听着 我来教你 |
[20:23] | Okay, you wanna bite him, you wanna scream. | 你得咬他 你得大叫 |
[20:25] | We’are play charades, | 我们来玩你划我猜 |
[20:26] | We are not playing charades! | 还是别玩了 |
[20:27] | – OK, I’m gonna get a knife – Not the knife! | -好的我找到了一把刀 -别扔刀 |
[20:29] | OK, bad idea with the knife. | 好的 刀不是个好点子 |
[20:32] | I’ll find something else. | 我再找个其他的 |
[20:32] | Eat this! | 吃这个 |
[20:33] | You’re so welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:35] | He is just a hungry little guy. | 他只是个饿坏了的小家伙 |
[20:37] | Oh my god! | 妈鸭 |
[20:40] | Come on kid, let’s move. | 快来小伙子 我们跑 |
[20:46] | To the roof! | 去屋顶 |
[20:57] | Brilliant idea. | 好主意 |
[20:59] | You hold the door, I’ll go get help! | 你把住门 我去找人帮忙 |
[21:01] | – What? – Help! Help! | -啥 -救命啊 救命 |
[21:02] | Oh my god, help! | 我的天 救命 |
[21:09] | Oh Shit! | 卧槽 |
[21:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[21:13] | Oh my god, help! Oh he’s getting eaten alive. | 我的娘啊 救命 他要被生吞了 |
[21:16] | He’s being eaten alive! I mean he’s dying! | 他要被生吞了 他要死啦 |
[21:30] | No one is coming, people are so insensitive. | 根本没人来 真是世态炎凉 |
[21:33] | Put your pants back on and run like the wind! | 穿上裤子 以最快的速度跑 |
[21:38] | Blazing speed! Blazing speed! | 快点 再快点 |
[21:42] | Dude, they seem to be attracting to your increasing nudeness! | 老兄 他们被你逐渐裸露的身躯所吸引 |
[21:46] | OK. | 好的 |
[21:48] | Alright, we’re jumping down here. | 好了 我们从这儿跳下去 |
[21:50] | No, No, I’m not going to trash chute! | 不不 我可不想进垃圾专用管道 |
[21:52] | Good call, let me know | 说得好 让我看看 |
[21:53] | how it goes with the super crazy Pokémon. | 再加上一个超级疯狂的宝可梦精灵会怎样 |
[21:55] | You died a hero! | 你死得很光荣 |
[22:05] | Way to stick the landing, kid. | 笔直落地啊小伙子 |
[22:07] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[22:09] | Oh, looks like someone is back in the good mood. | 看来某些人心情又变好了 |
[22:12] | Run! Rapid Aipom! | 快跑 可怕的手尾猴来了 |
[22:15] | Look out! Run! | 当心 快跑 |
[22:17] | Go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[22:19] | Go, go, go, sir! The… | 快跑鸭 先生 |
[22:23] | I think pants are gonna do you a lot of good right now. | 我觉得穿上裤子会好一点 |
[22:29] | Shush! Go! | 嘘 快走 |
[22:30] | You know, I pictured yours ass a bit of a brief sky, | 我以为你的穿的是蓝色的内裤 |
[22:32] | but those are nice. | 其实看起来还不错 |
[22:33] | Me? I… I don’t wear underwear. | 我的话 我不穿内裤的 |
[22:35] | You know,I’m not modest. | 你知道我不会害羞 |
[22:37] | Excuse me, excuse me. Hi, sorry. | 打扰一下 你好 请问下 |
[22:38] | You can hear him, right? You can hear him talking? | 你能听到他说话吗 能听到吗 |
[22:42] | Oh, yeah.’Pika-Pika-Pika’. | 能啊 皮卡皮卡皮卡 |
[22:45] | – He’s adorable. – You’re adorable. | -他真可爱 -你才真可爱 |
[22:47] | They can’t understand me, kid. | 小子 他们听不懂 |
[22:48] | It’s me, It’s… It’s that stuff I put up my nose. | 是我的原因 我吸了点不对劲的东西 |
[22:51] | No, not like that. No, it was a gas, I was breathing gas. | 不是你想的那个 煤气 我闻了煤气 |
[22:54] | Accidentally, accidentally, I was accidentally… | 是意外情况 我不是有意的 |
[22:56] | Accidentally on the gas. | 意外地闻了煤气 |
[22:58] | Unless you want charming law to give | 如果你不想因为违法犯忌 |
[22:59] | you a one-way ticket to hoosegow, let’s move. | 而去监狱旅躺游 那就快走 |
[23:01] | No one else can hear him? | 就没人能听见他说话吗 |
[23:02] | – This is a first for me too, kid. – He’s saying words. | -我也是第一次遇到这种 -他在说话 |
[23:04] | You try to talked to people all the time, | 一般你想和人类说话 |
[23:05] | all they hear is ‘Pika Pika’. | 而他们只听见皮卡皮卡 |
[23:06] | – Pat me,or kiss me, – Can you…? | -拍拍我或者亲亲我 -你能 |
[23:07] | – they stick a finger in me. – Anyone? | -还会用手指来戳我 -没有人吗 |
[23:08] | It’s really gross. | 真过分 |
[23:09] | Can no one else hear him? | 没人能够听见他吗 |
[23:10] | Can you hear him, talking? | 你能听见他在说话吗 |
[23:12] | Can you hear him saying words? | 你能听见他在说话吗 |
[23:12] | What are you not getting here, kid? | 你在这又能得到什么答案呢 小伙子 |
[23:15] | You are the only one who could hear me. | 你是唯一一个能听见我说话的人 |
[23:16] | – It’s like destiny. – It’s not destiny. | -就像是命中注定 -才不是命中注定 |
[23:18] | Then why were you in that apartment? | 那你为啥在那间公寓里呢 |
[23:19] | It’s my father’s place. | 那是我爸爸的房子 |
[23:21] | That’s why I was there. | 所以我在那 |
[23:22] | Why were you there? | 你又是为什么在那呢 |
[23:24] | You are Harry’s son? | 你是哈利的儿子吗 |
[23:28] | How do you know his name? | 你怎么会知道他的名字 |
[23:33] | 若走失请送还给 哈利·古德曼 | |
[23:38] | You’re Harry’s Pokémon partner? | 你是哈利的宝可梦精灵搭档吗 |
[23:42] | You want a coffee? | 要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[23:45] | Cuz I could use a coffee, I mean, that’s… | 若我能喝一杯的话 那真是 |
[23:47] | Yeah, let’s get a coffee. | 好的 那就去喝一杯吧 |
[23:49] | Yeah, come on. | 来 走吧 |
[24:04] | So there I was. | 所以我才会在那 |
[24:05] | In the middle of nowhere with bad case of the forgetness. | 在不知名的地方失忆是最坏的事 |
[24:08] | The only clue to my past is the Harry’s name | 这帽子里哈利的名字和地址 |
[24:11] | and the address inside this hat. | 成了唯一能追溯到我过去的线索 |
[24:12] | So, I made my way to the apartment, and that’s where I found you. | 所以我回到了公寓 我在那儿遇见了你 |
[24:18] | I don’t know, maybe Harry got in too deep. | 我不知道 可能哈利也深陷其中 |
[24:20] | – Deep in what? – You know… | -深陷什么 -你知道 |
[24:22] | Mixed up with the wrong crowd, that kind of thing. | 一堆坏事缠身 很麻烦的那种事 |
[24:24] | Happens to the best of us. | 发生在最好的我们身上 |
[24:25] | The deads pile up, the walls close in. | 死物堆积 围墙逼近 |
[24:28] | Right becomes wrong. | 对的变成错的 |
[24:29] | Wrong becomes wrong. | 错的变成对的 |
[24:31] | – Wait, who are you calling? – No one. | -等等你在和谁打电话呢 -没谁 |
[24:32] | Yeah yeah, no, that sounds great,that sounds great. | 是的是的 那听起来不错 |
[24:34] | There’s many of those really you know… | 好多事要告诉你 |
[24:35] | Wait, I’m confused, Are you hearing other voices besides mine? | 等等 我很好奇 你在听谁说话 |
[24:38] | All I wanna know is why I can understand you. | 我只想知道为啥我能听懂你 |
[24:40] | Can’t help you there, kid. | 这我可答不上来 小伙子 |
[24:41] | Like I said I have amnesia. Can’t remember a darn thing. | 就像我有健忘症 总该死的记不住事 |
[24:44] | Okay, so you are talking Pikachu with | 好吧所以你现在是在和一只 |
[24:46] | no memories who’s addicted to caffeine. | 失忆了并对咖啡上瘾的皮卡丘对话 |
[24:48] | I can stop whenever I want. | 我能戒掉咖啡 只要我想 |
[24:50] | These are just choices. | 这些都只是自愿的 |
[24:52] | Another round, extra shot. | 再来一杯 双份的 |
[24:53] | Black as night, thank you sweetie. | 浓得像黑夜一样 谢谢你宝贝 |
[24:55] | Look, I’m a great detective. | 你看 虽然我是个大侦探 |
[24:56] | But I can’t solve my own mystery if I have no memory. | 但是我没有记忆就解不开身世之谜 |
[24:59] | Then how do you even know you’re a detective? | 那你又是怎么知道自己是个侦探的呢 |
[25:01] | Oh that, I can, I can feel that in my jellys. | 那个啊 我打肚脐眼里能感觉到 |
[25:03] | What is that? What is that? | 什么 你说在哪感觉到的 |
[25:04] | It’s the jellys! It’s a thing, you know, you feel it, | 打肚脐眼里啊 就那个 你能感觉到的 |
[25:08] | when you really believe in something | 就是当其他所有人都否定你的时候 |
[25:09] | despite everyone telling you you’re wrong, | 你心里依然深信不疑的那个地方 |
[25:11] | which is why I need to find Harry. | 所以我得找到哈利 |
[25:13] | He’s the key to my past. | 他是解开我身世的关键 |
[25:16] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[25:17] | I got some bad news for you cuz… | 那我顺便告诉你个坏消息 |
[25:19] | Harry’s dead. | 哈利已经死了 |
[25:22] | What? | 什么 |
[25:23] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[25:26] | No, Harry ain’t dead. | 不 哈利没死 |
[25:27] | No, Harry is dead | 不 哈利死了 |
[25:28] | You’re wrong, sorry. | 抱歉 你错了 |
[25:30] | I saw in the police report that he’s dead | 我在警方那里看到了他的死亡报告 |
[25:31] | Just cuz the cop says he’s dead? | 就凭那些条子说他死了吗 |
[25:32] | – I mean he’s legally dead. – Really? | -法律意义上他已经死了 -真的吗 |
[25:34] | Did they find a body? | 他们找到尸体了吗 |
[25:37] | Oh I didn’t think so. | 噢 没找到是吧 |
[25:39] | And by the way, did that report also said it that I’m dead? | 而且 那份报告还说我也死了对吧 |
[25:42] | Cuz if I’m still alive and kicking, | 因为我还在这活蹦乱跳 |
[25:43] | that means Harry is out there too. | 所以哈利也还活着 |
[25:44] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[25:46] | But still open, | 但在我解开它之前 |
[25:47] | until I solve it. | 还是悬而未决 |
[25:48] | OK, I’ll bite it somewhere. | 好吧 我姑且听听你的推论 |
[25:50] | Oh, I’m glad you’re gonna bite. | 我真是高兴你能听我断案 |
[25:51] | All right, here it is. | 好的 听好了 |
[25:53] | Harry faked his own death, | 要么哈利伪造了自己的死亡 |
[25:55] | or somebody else faked Harry’s death, | 要么某人伪造了哈利的死亡 |
[25:58] | or Harry faked somebody else’s death. | 要么哈利伪造了某人的死亡 |
[26:02] | That last one doesn’t work at all! | 最后那条完全说不通啊 |
[26:04] | No, no, it doesn’t | 是 是说不通 |
[26:05] | The first two, those are real contenders. | 前面那两条 可能性倒挺大的 |
[26:07] | No, uh, I’m gonna go. | 算了 我得走了 |
[26:08] | We are done here.I mean this is… | 这事已经结束了 这只是在 |
[26:09] | No, we are not done here. | 不 事情还没有结束 |
[26:10] | Wait, wait, wait a minute, where are you going? | 等等 等一下 你去哪儿 |
[26:12] | Hold up a sec, we’re gonna need each other. | 等一下 我们彼此都需要对方 |
[26:14] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不需要 |
[26:15] | I don’t need a Pokémon. | 我不需要一只宝可梦精灵 |
[26:16] | Period. Got it? | 句号 懂了吗 |
[26:17] | Then what about a world-class detective? | 那你需要一个世界级的侦探吗 |
[26:19] | Because if you want to find your pops, | 因为如果你想找到你爸爸 |
[26:21] | I am your best bet. | 我是你的最佳选择 |
[26:22] | I think a world class detective ought to have figured out | 一个世界级侦探应该早就能推断出来 |
[26:24] | by now that I’m not here to find my father. | 我不是来这找我爸爸的 |
[26:26] | I’m here to say goodbye. | 我是来这跟他告别的 |
[26:28] | Hey, hey, there’s no one to say goodbye to. | 嘿 这儿没有你要告别的人 |
[26:31] | Look, you can talk to humans, | 你看 你可以跟人类交流 |
[26:33] | I can talk to Pokémon, | 我可以跟宝可梦精灵交流 |
[26:34] | We can talk to each other. | 我们可以互相交流 |
[26:36] | This doesn’t happen, kid. | 这种事千载难逢啊 小子 |
[26:37] | It has to mean something! | 这肯定意味着什么 |
[26:39] | – Can you just…? – There’s magic that brought us together, | -你难道就不能 -一股魔力使我们相遇 |
[26:41] | And that magic is called hope. | 那股魔力就叫作希望 |
[26:46] | Hope that Harry is still alive. | 希望着哈利还活着 |
[26:54] | Oh, you feel it, | 你感觉到了吧 |
[26:55] | you feel it in your jellys, don’t you? | 你打肚脐眼里感觉到了 是吧 |
[26:57] | There’s nothing in my jellys. | 我肚脐眼里什么都没有 |
[26:59] | We’ll gonna do this. You and me. | 你和我 我们来一起办案 |
[27:04] | I can’t believe… | 我真是服了 |
[27:07] | I will meet you here tomorrow morning | 那我们约好明天早上在这见面 |
[27:09] | Great. | 好嘞 |
[27:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪呢 |
[27:12] | To my apartment. | 回我的公寓啊 |
[27:13] | What do you mean, your apartment? | 什么意思 怎么是你的公寓 |
[27:14] | What? | 什么 |
[27:15] | Alright, you can sleep on the couch. | 那好吧 你可以睡沙发上 |
[27:17] | No, I’m not gonna sleep on the couch. | 不 我才不要睡沙发 |
[27:18] | Well, then you can sleep on the stone. | 那你可以睡这石头上 |
[27:20] | Be a dear, would you? Get the door for me. | 小皮卡乖乖 把门开开 好吗 |
[27:22] | Oh my god, what am I doing? | 我的天哪 我在干嘛 |
[27:23] | I just invited someone to my apartment. | 我刚邀请了人到我的公寓里 |
[27:25] | I never do this, I’m not that kind of Pokémon. | 我从没这么干过 我不是那种宝可梦 |
[27:33] | Dust everywhere, | 到处都是灰尘 |
[27:34] | no fingerprints. | 却没有指纹 |
[27:36] | eh,it doesn’t add up. | 这说不通啊 |
[27:39] | What is going on in here? | 这是在干嘛呢 |
[27:40] | I’m searching the joint, looking for clues to my past… | 我在搜寻现场 寻找我身世的线索 |
[27:42] | Is this your room? | 这是你的房间吗 |
[27:42] | No! | 不是 |
[27:43] | Does Harry have other children? | 哈利还有其他孩子吗 |
[27:45] | No. | 没有 |
[27:47] | He wanted me to live here when I was a kid, so… | 我小的时候他就想让我住在这 所以 |
[27:49] | He made it look like my childhood room. | 他把这弄得像我童年时的房间 |
[27:51] | Should we talk about the fact that your childhood bed is a Pikachu bed? | 你不该说说你这皮卡丘款的童年床吗 |
[27:54] | It’s a coincidence. | 碰巧而已 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry, can you speak up? | 不好意思 你能大点声吗 |
[27:57] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清你说的呢 |
[27:59] | I have never been so flattered and creeped out at the same time. | 我从未感到如此荣幸 同时也吓到我了 |
[28:01] | Are you gonna make me into a lamp shade? | 你是不是还要弄个皮卡丘灯罩 |
[28:03] | Oh, I might. | 说不定呢 |
[28:04] | Hang on, hang on, hang on… | 等等 等等 等等 |
[28:05] | All these Pokémon cards, and the battle posters, | 这些宝可梦精灵卡牌 这些对战海报 |
[28:08] | there’s connection, isn’t there? | 这跟你有联系呢 是吧 |
[28:10] | – You love Pokémon. – No. | -你喜欢宝可梦精灵 -不是 |
[28:13] | Yeah, yeah, you do. | 是的 是的 你可喜欢了 |
[28:14] | That was a long time ago. | 那也是很久以前的事了 |
[28:15] | Before my father moved to the city | 那是在我爸爸搬到城里来 |
[28:17] | and spent more time with Pokémon than his own son. | 陪宝可梦的时间比陪儿子多之前 |
[28:19] | Umm, yeah, blame it on dad. | 是啊 什么都怨老爸 |
[28:21] | Okay, look, what about this? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[28:23] | These pictures of her all over the apartment. | 公寓里到处都是她的相片 |
[28:25] | She’s obviously connected to Harry, she might know me. | 很明显她跟哈利有联系 她也许认识我 |
[28:27] | She could be a lead. | 她可能是一条线索 |
[28:29] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不认识你 |
[28:32] | That’s my mom. | 那是我的妈妈 |
[28:34] | She passed away when I was little. | 她在我很小的时候就去世了 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry I didn’t, I didn’t… | 抱歉 我没有 |
[28:38] | I didn’t realize. | 我没注意到 |
[28:44] | Tomorrow morning I’m gonna take you to Yoshida | 明天我带你去见吉田 |
[28:46] | so we can get some answers. | 好找找我们要的答案 |
[29:17] | Ahhh! My clues! | 啊 我的线索 |
[29:18] | What is all this? | 这怎么回事 |
[29:19] | Hard work, that’s what this is, and by the way… | 这些可是我辛勤的劳作 而且 |
[29:22] | we can’t go to the cops. Not until we know who we can trust. | 要等到弄清了谁能信得过我们才能去报警 |
[29:24] | So put my clues back in order, would you? | 把我的线索原样放整齐 好吗 |
[29:26] | These aren’t clues! This is the work of a serial killer. | 这些不是线索 这是连环杀手的手稿 |
[29:28] | Almost clues. | 未指明的线索 |
[29:29] | What does that even mean? | 那又是什么意思啊 |
[29:30] | I’m trying to jog my memory. Retrace my steps, | 我在试着唤起我的记忆 追溯我的踪迹 |
[29:32] | it helps me to see it all laid out. | 有助于我把案件的来龙去脉理顺 |
[29:35] | That’s how I found this, this… | 然后我就找到了这个 |
[29:36] | is what a Frenchman would call | 这个被法国人叫作 |
[29:38] | Caliente Fiesta | “热门派对” |
[29:39] | Not French. | 那不是法语 |
[29:40] | Smell my finger. | 闻闻我的小指头 |
[29:42] | I will never smell your finger. | 打死我也不会闻你的指头 |
[29:43] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[29:45] | The point is I smelled this R stuff on those Aipom | 重点是在昨天攻击我们的手尾猴手身上 |
[29:47] | when they attacked us yesterday. | 我也闻到了这种R什么的东西 |
[29:48] | – R? – Bingo. | -R吗 -对了 |
[29:50] | La cucaracha | 蟑螂之歌 |
[29:53] | Something can it get… | 有些事情变得 |
[29:54] | Harry, had a break in the case | 哈利在案子里发现了重大突破 |
[29:57] | forcing the shadowing kingpins, | 迫使暗中的幕后主使 |
[29:59] | send out hired goons, | 派出雇佣的暴徒 |
[30:00] | to deliver the big, | 来传递这条惊天的 |
[30:01] | Hush, hush! | 秘密 |
[30:02] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[30:02] | We need retrace Harry’s steps, either solve the case ourselves, | 我们可以追溯哈利的踪迹 把案件解决 |
[30:05] | we get far enough long, | 或者我们暗中等待 |
[30:06] | that the No.1 bad guy has to reveal himself, or herself. | 等着头号大坏蛋露出他或者她的真面目 |
[30:09] | Can you stop doing that? | 你能别这么多戏吗 |
[30:11] | So what is the way in, huh? | 那么案情的切入点在哪呢 |
[30:13] | The answer is in this room. | 答案就在这个房间里 |
[30:15] | This isn’t a room. This is a fire hazard. | 这儿哪还像个房间 现在是火灾隐患了 |
[30:17] | There’s, it’s just junk and… | 到处都是垃圾 |
[30:19] | papers and… | 还有废纸 |
[30:23] | …newspapers. | 还有报纸 |
[30:24] | What you got, kid? | 小子 你想起什么了吗 |
[30:25] | I, I literally just met someone, she was a, junior reporter at CNM. | 我刚碰见过一个人 她是CNM的实习记者 |
[30:30] | She was doing a story on Harry. | 她在报道关于哈利的故事 |
[30:33] | I think she knows more than she let on. | 我觉得她知道的比她透露的更多 |
[30:35] | The smart ones always do. | 聪明人都这样 |
[30:37] | We gotta go down to her work and press her. | 我们得去她办公室撬她嘴巴 |
[30:39] | That’s a metaphor. | 那是个比喻 |
[30:39] | Yeah, I know what a metaphor is. | 我知道什么是比喻 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I was drinking that. | 好吧 我之前在喝那杯 |
[30:43] | I was also drinking… | 我也在喝那杯 |
[30:44] | Just step anywhere, it’s only my life’s work. | 请你随意踩踏我的毕生心血吧 |
[30:45] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:47] | We are not doing that. | 我们不要这样 |
[30:48] | Fine, I’ll walk. | 行吧 我走路就是了 |
[30:50] | I’m trying to get 100,000 steps this hour. | 一小时内我要走1万步 |
[30:55] | Hello, I’m Roger Clifford, | 大家好 我是罗杰 克利福 |
[30:56] | President of CNM, and chairman of Clifford’s enterprises. | CNM的董事长以及克利福企业的主席 |
[30:59] | And I’m Howard Clifford, | 我是霍华德·克利福 |
[31:01] | the visionary icon behind Ryme City. | 莱姆市未来的构想者 |
[31:03] | Together, in the spirits of harmony, | 为了和睦共处 集合起来 |
[31:05] | we’re throwing the largest parade the Ryme City has ever seen. | 我们将举办莱姆市史上最大的游行 |
[31:09] | You won’t wanna miss it. | 您一定不要错过 |
[31:10] | So at the weekend, we invite the people and the Pokémon to be there. | 在周末 我们邀请人类和宝可梦精灵 |
[31:14] | A celebration of the harmony between humans and Pokémon. | 来共同庆祝我们之间和睦共处 |
[31:18] | And, cut! | 好的 卡 |
[31:22] | I think that went rather well. | 我觉得录得挺好的 |
[31:23] | Oh, shut up dad! | 拜托你闭嘴吧 爸 |
[31:24] | He seems nice. | 他看上去很棒 |
[31:25] | Roger, please. | 罗杰 拜托 |
[31:26] | This is supposed to be our gift to the citizen. | 这应该是我们给市民的礼物 |
[31:29] | Visionary icon, really? | 未来构想者 认真的吗 |
[31:31] | Was savior of the world taken? | 是个救世主吗 |
[31:33] | It was your people who wrote the promos, son. | 儿子 这是你的人写的宣传稿 |
[31:36] | Is there an unabridged version where you cure cancer? | 这就是你治疗癌症的完整经过吗 |
[31:39] | Oh, that’s right. | 噢 好得很啊 |
[31:41] | Turn your back on me like you always did. | 每次都是这样背对我 |
[31:43] | By the way, no one likes your Pokémon. | 顺便说一句 没人喜欢你的宝可梦精灵 |
[31:46] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[31:48] | I can see why you’re so excited. | 我明白你为什么如此兴奋了 |
[31:50] | I wasn’t…Okay, I was not, that excited. | 我没有 听着 我没有 兴奋 |
[31:54] | Mr. Clifford, I may have a story for you. | 克利福先生 我这有个事件 |
[31:57] | I’ve heard rumors of Pokémon attacking people, | 我听说了宝可梦精灵袭击人类的传言 |
[32:00] | But there’s been no main stream to cover it, I think that… | 但是没有主流媒体报道 我认为 |
[32:01] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[32:02] | We are not a tabloid, | 我们不是八卦小报 |
[32:03] | which means we don’t report on rumors, gossip, or hearsay. | 不报道无凭无据的流言蜚语或八卦消息 |
[32:08] | It’s not news if it can’t be verified. | 无法证实就不是新闻 |
[32:11] | You want a story? | 想要报道一个事件 |
[32:12] | Find a source! | 就去追根溯源 |
[32:15] | Oh, and pro tip, | 哦 最重要的一点 |
[32:18] | have reasonable sense of fashion. | 对时下热点保持理性 |
[32:32] | Here she comes, here she comes, try to look deep. | 她来了 她来了 认真点 |
[32:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[32:36] | Hey again, uh… | 又见面了 呃 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I know this seems weird | 我这样可能有点奇怪 |
[32:38] | but I actually need to ask you something. | 但我要问你个事 |
[32:40] | Now is not… not really the good… the good time. | 但在这里不 不太 合适 |
[32:43] | Yeah, I saw that. I’m…I’m sorry. | 我明白了 抱歉 |
[32:51] | Sorry, it’s piping hot. | 对不起 有点烫 |
[32:54] | You found yourself a Pokémon partner. | 你找到了个宝可梦精灵伙伴 |
[32:56] | – Hmm… not exactly… – Oh, he’s cute. | -呃 他并不是 -哇 他好可爱 |
[32:59] | Yeah, she’s trying to work me kid, but trust me, | 她想拉拢我 但相信我 |
[33:01] | I can’t… oh sweet mother of earthiest, that feels so good. | 我不会 啊我的大地母亲 好舒服 |
[33:04] | – So…listen – Oh my god, ohh. | -听着 -天啊 |
[33:07] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:08] | I found something on Harry’s desk. | 我在哈利桌子上发现这个 |
[33:10] | It nearly choked me to death, and I wasn’t… | 它差点让我窒息而亡 而且我没有 |
[33:12] | No, not here. | 别 别在这说 |
[33:15] | In my office. | 来我办公室 |
[33:18] | “In my office” | 来我办公室 |
[33:18] | We’re going to her office. | 我们去她办公室 |
[33:22] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[33:24] | This isn’t an office, It’s a coffin. with pencils. | 这不是办公室 这是放这些铅笔的棺材 |
[33:28] | Yeah, that’s right, | 是的 没错 |
[33:29] | I can talk to the kiddy and can talk to you, who gifted. | 我能和这孩子说话也能和你说话 |
[33:31] | You’re a dummy that she has a Psyduck! | 你这个傻瓜 她有可达鸭 |
[33:33] | These things explode when they’re stressed. | 受到压力时会爆发 |
[33:35] | Hey, hey, keep calm, pal. | 保持冷静 兄弟 |
[33:38] | Serenity now, serenity now. | 安静 安静 |
[33:40] | – No. – OK. | -不 -好 |
[33:43] | – Okay. – You got it? | -好 -你找到了吗 |
[33:45] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[33:50] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[33:51] | Word on the street was that Harry had an informant near the docks. | 我的线人说码头附近有哈利的消息 |
[33:54] | I went there to snoop around. | 我去那打探了一番 |
[33:56] | And that’s where I found the vial. | 我在那找到了小药瓶 |
[33:58] | But the docks can be dangerous. | 但是码头很危险 |
[34:01] | It’s not the sort of place you wanna visit alone at night. | 那种地方晚上别独自一人去 |
[34:04] | I’m actually pretty good of being alone at night. | 其实我很习惯晚上独自一人 |
[34:08] | Nope, that did not land right at all. | 不行 完全不会说话 |
[34:11] | That’s not… that’s not what I meant to say. | 我不是 我不是这意思 |
[34:15] | – It’s okay. – I’m just gonna… | -没事 -我只想 |
[34:17] | I…I, We should go soon, so… | 我 我们应该马上出发 所以 |
[34:19] | Yeah, yeah, we should go. | 没错 我们得马上出发 |
[34:20] | Good god, have you ever talked to woman before? | 天啊 你以前有和姑娘说过话吗 |
[34:24] | You got some… | 你有点 |
[34:26] | Yes, I’ve talked to women before, | 是的 我以前和姑娘说过话 |
[34:27] | and no, I don’t need your help. | 所以 我不需要你的帮助 |
[34:28] | Was it during the birth canal or…? | 是在你妈妈肚子里吗还是 |
[34:35] | You know what you need? A shoulder saddle. | 你知道你需要什么吗 一个 肩鞍 |
[34:37] | I bet someone makes one. | 我打赌肯定有人做过 |
[34:39] | Okay, there are other ways for you to get around. | 好 你还有其他办法吗 |
[34:40] | This is humiliating. | 你这是在侮辱我 |
[34:41] | Every step for you is 1000 for me | 你每走一步 |
[34:43] | and my lungs and the side to ribs. | 我的肺和肋骨要走一千步 |
[34:44] | We need to get some ground rules | 为了使我们伙伴关系稳固 |
[34:46] | if this partnership’s gonna work. | 我们需要定些规矩 |
[34:47] | You’re not my partner. | 你才不是我的同伴 |
[34:48] | Mentor, sensei, master, whatever you wanna call it. | 导师 老师 大师 随你怎么称呼 |
[34:50] | No, none of those. | 不 这些都不行 |
[34:51] | Hey, what if it, what if wasn’t the gas? | 如果这 如果这不是煤气的原因 |
[34:53] | What if it’s voluntary, huh? | 如果你天生就听得懂我说话呢 |
[34:54] | What if Harry can understand your annoying voice too? | 如果哈利也能听懂你烦人的声音呢 |
[34:56] | You don’t need to talk to us for us to understand. | 你不说话我们也懂 |
[34:59] | We can feel what you are saying. | 我们能感觉你在说什么 |
[35:00] | You have to be open to the experience. | 你得分享下自己的经历 |
[35:02] | – Try it sometimes. – Yeah, I’d rather not. | -偶尔尝试一下 -那还是算了吧 |
[35:04] | I got my plate full of talking to you. | 我一整天都在和你说话 |
[35:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:08] | Silent but deadly. | 安静却又致命 |
[35:09] | Apologies, my tummy is bashed from all that coffee. | 抱歉 我咖啡喝多了 肚子有点疼 |
[35:11] | No, ew, get off! | 不 下来 |
[35:14] | I meant that. | 我是说那个 |
[35:15] | Oh, oh… that. | 那个 |
[35:19] | It’s a Mr.Mime, they’re the worst. | 是魔墙人偶 他们是最讨厌的 |
[35:22] | Silent but annoying. | 安静但令人讨厌 |
[35:24] | Does he recognize you? | 他认出你了吗 |
[35:26] | I think he recognizes you. | 我觉得他认出了你 |
[35:28] | Well, I was Harry’s partner, | 我是哈利的伙伴 |
[35:29] | so I would’ve been with him. | 我跟哈利一起出现过 |
[35:31] | Harry’s informant is a Pokémon! | 哈利的线人是个宝可梦精灵啊 |
[35:33] | Get him! | 抓住它 |
[35:40] | – He’s barely moving. – Don’t tell him that. | -他在原地踏步啊 -别告诉他真相 |
[35:43] | Oh, he on a bike! | 哦 他上车了 |
[35:44] | Come on, he thinks he’s getting away. | 看 他以为他逃得掉 |
[35:46] | Look! Quick, get in front of him! | 看 快 绕到他前面去 |
[35:47] | Cut him off, you can make it. | 包抄他 你可以的 |
[35:48] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:50] | Oh no… | 不 |
[35:52] | He going down hard, Tim. | 他一头栽了下来 蒂姆 |
[35:54] | Should’ve worn a helmet. | 他应该戴个头盔 |
[35:56] | I hope he makes it. | 我希望他活着 |
[35:57] | Come on, this is ridiculous! | 拜托 这太荒唐了 |
[35:59] | I’m good cop, you’re bad cop. | 我是好警察 你是坏警察 |
[36:01] | – We are not cops. – Grow some pairs | -我们不是警察 -对自己有点信心 |
[36:03] | You’re bigger and tougher look than I am, stand up straight! | 你比我看起来更大更壮 站直一点 |
[36:07] | Listen up! | 你听着 |
[36:07] | We got ways to make you talk, or mime! | 我们有办法让你开口 或永远沉默 |
[36:09] | – Yeah. – So tell us what we wanna know. | -没错 -所以我们问什么老实回答 |
[36:11] | Why was Harry Goodman here? | 为什么哈利·古德曼出现在这 |
[36:13] | And what did it have to do with the R? | 这与R有何关系 |
[36:16] | Pipe, yes, okay, a can? | 管道 嗯 一个罐头吗 |
[36:18] | Shoving? Pushing? | 挤 推 |
[36:20] | My problem is that I push people away | 我的错误是推开人们 |
[36:21] | and hate them for leaving? | 然后逃跑而被他们讨厌么 |
[36:22] | He’s saying you can shove it. | 他说你能推开它 |
[36:23] | What? I can shove it? | 什么 我能推开它 |
[36:25] | Okay, that’s it, no, we’re switching roles. | 是的 不 我们换一下 |
[36:26] | I’m bad cop, you’re good cop. | 我是坏警察 你是好警察 |
[36:28] | No, no, no, we are not cops! Oh! | 不 不 我们不是警察 |
[36:29] | Oh god, that’s very hurtful. | 天啊 看起来好痛 |
[36:31] | Oh yeah yeah yeah, | 是 是 |
[36:32] | Mr.Mime has the ability to make a invisible wall. | 魔墙人偶能造一座隐形墙 |
[36:34] | Ah, yes I know, | 是的我知道 |
[36:35] | I happened to be a Pokémon to remember. | 我是个能记事的宝可梦精灵 |
[36:37] | Look, | 看 |
[36:38] | Harry figured this guy out somehow. | 哈利认出了这家伙 |
[36:41] | I think the trick is get inside his head. | 我猜办法就是进入他的头脑 |
[36:45] | I have an idea. | 我有注意了 |
[36:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:51] | – Oh what’s this? – Oh there’s a door there. | -这是什么 -那儿有扇门 |
[36:52] | Oh I see, I didn’t… | 我看到了 我不 |
[36:53] | probably because it’s invisible. | 也许因为它是隐形的 |
[36:54] | Huh yeah, I’m in your space now, right? | 是的 我现在在你的空间里 对吗 |
[36:57] | You don’t like this so much, do you? | 你不太喜欢这个 是吗 |
[37:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:02] | That’s a jar. Okay, now you’re pouring. | 那是个罐子 好 你在倒什么东西 |
[37:04] | No. | 不 |
[37:05] | Salt. It’s a salt shakier cookie! | 盐 是盐制饼干 |
[37:06] | No. | 不 |
[37:07] | Real cookie is by following your heart, not a recipe! | 好饼干应该用心做 而不是照着食谱 |
[37:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:11] | The gas! | 煤气 |
[37:12] | You’re pouring gasoline! | 你在倒汽油 |
[37:14] | Oh yeah | 是的 |
[37:15] | That went dark my style, I like this, I like this very much. | 变黑了 这个办法好 我喜欢 |
[37:20] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:23] | Okay, you wanna play that game? I can play that game. | 好 你想玩那游戏吗 我会玩和这个 |
[37:29] | You think that’s funny? You think that’s funny, huh? | 你觉得很好玩吗 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[37:32] | I’ll be laughing soon. | 我好想笑 |
[37:36] | Who is laughing now, huh? | 现在轮到谁笑了 |
[37:38] | Oh … oh I smell what you are stepping in. | 我闻到了你踏进去的味道 |
[37:41] | That’s right, Mr.Mime, | 没错 魔墙人偶 |
[37:43] | you’are about to be Mr.Melt unless you start talking. | 如果你不说的话你就会变成魔灰人偶 |
[37:48] | Cards, cards, playing cards, poker. | 打牌 打牌 扑克 |
[37:49] | No, I think he’s talking about R. | 不 我觉得他是在说R |
[37:51] | Someone was heading out R! | 有人供出了R |
[37:53] | Use your body words, where? | 用你的肢体语言告诉我们 在哪 |
[37:55] | Circles, house, moon house. | 圆圈 屋子 月亮屋 |
[37:57] | Moon, house. | 月亮 屋子 |
[37:57] | Enough of the games. Say it! Just say it! | 别玩了 快点说 快说 |
[38:00] | Talk, you’re stupid mime! | 说话 你这傻逼小丑 |
[38:02] | Okay, you… relax. | 好了 你 冷静点 |
[38:04] | Umm round, round house, umm… | 圆形 圆形屋 |
[38:07] | The source of the R came from the round house. | R来自圆形的屋子 |
[38:09] | Yeah nice work kid, | 小子 干得漂亮 |
[38:11] | maybe there’ a little detective in you after all. | 说不定你是个小侦探 |
[38:30] | Critical Hit! | 致命一击 |
[38:31] | Additional Damage! | 额外伤害 |
[38:46] | Ain’t no there Pokémon battles in Ryme City? | 莱姆城不是没有宝可梦战斗吗 |
[38:49] | There are not supposed to. | 本来是不该有的 |
[38:52] | Gengar used his Shadow Ball! | 耿鬼使用了暗影球 |
[39:05] | Come on, let’s take a look around. | 来吧 我们四处看看 |
[39:10] | The kid’s here. And he’s with the Pikachu. | 那孩子在这 还有那个皮卡丘 |
[39:13] | Okay kid, so here’s what we know, | 所以小子 目前已知的是 |
[39:15] | Harry traces the R to here. | 哈利追踪R到这里 |
[39:17] | And frequent this joint, | 通常这种情况下 |
[39:18] | cuz someone here knows something about something. | 因为这儿的某个人知道些内幕 |
[39:20] | We just need to find the someone, and the something. | 我们只需要找出那个人问出内幕 |
[39:23] | Hey, where is that Pikachu’s partner? Don’t go! | 那个皮卡丘搭档呢 站住 |
[39:28] | I think someone just found us. | 我想有人发现我们了 |
[39:30] | Wow, I’d like to see this guy’s internet search history. | 我想看看这家伙的网络搜索记录 |
[39:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:33] | Let’s see where this goes. | 这是个什么情况 |
[39:34] | Tell him you’re my new partner. | 告诉他你是我的新伙伴 |
[39:35] | I am his new partner. | 我是他的新伙伴 |
[39:38] | Well that Pikachu’s thunder bolt, | 皮卡丘的十万伏特 |
[39:40] | almost wreck my pride Charizard, | 差点杀了我引以为傲的喷火龙 |
[39:42] | last time he was here. | 上次他来这儿的时候 |
[39:45] | Scar’s still fresh. | 伤疤还很新呢 |
[39:47] | All I hear are consonants | 我听见的只有嘟囔声 |
[39:49] | and all I see are nipples. | 我看见的只有那些凸起 |
[39:51] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你知道吗 |
[39:53] | He ruined my coat, man, look at this. | 他弄烂了我的外套 瞧瞧这 |
[39:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:56] | Forget the coat, where’s his shirt? | 别管那外套 他的衬衫呢 |
[39:58] | This… this is my place. | 这 是我的地盘 |
[40:01] | And nobody comes into my place. | 没人能随便到我的地盘上瞎逛 |
[40:03] | And as that tiny Pokémon. | 那只小宝可梦精灵也是 |
[40:06] | what are you looking at? | 你瞅啥 |
[40:07] | – Or to my coat. – Right, the coat. | -也没人能随便弄烂我的外套 -对 外套 |
[40:10] | the coat, what are you doing? | 那外套 你在干嘛呢 |
[40:12] | Last six staredown, kid, | 瞪眼对决呢 小子 |
[40:13] | first one to play loses. | 谁先挪开视线谁就输 |
[40:14] | Now stop distracting me. | 别干扰我了 |
[40:15] | Ah, look, | 听着 |
[40:17] | I just wanna know why his old partner was here, that’s all. | 我只想知道他原来的搭档为什么来这里 |
[40:19] | Gengar Wins! | 耿鬼胜利 |
[40:22] | Ready for more to step up! | 还有谁上场来试试 |
[40:25] | And I want a rematch. | 我想要重赛 |
[40:27] | You give me my rematch, | 如果你跟我重赛 |
[40:30] | I tell everything you want to know right now. | 我就把你想知道的一切告诉你 |
[40:34] | Tell him he’s on, amigo. | 告诉他准备开始吧 老铁 |
[40:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:38] | Our new battles are holding. | 新的一战即将打响 |
[40:41] | Pikachu versus Charizard! | 皮卡丘对决喷火龙 |
[40:44] | Rematch! | 重赛开始 |
[40:49] | Here, hold my hat, | 拿好我的帽子 |
[40:51] | – I’m about to rock this place. – Okay. | -我就要燃爆全场了 -好吧 |
[40:55] | Let’s do some light stretching. You never wanna go do these things tight. | 先来做轻拉伸 咱可不想对战时太紧绷 |
[40:58] | You’re gonna win this time, okay? | 你这次会赢的 好吗 |
[41:00] | What are you doing? What is your plan of attack? | 你要干嘛 你的进攻计划是什么 |
[41:02] | I don’t know how to play according to plans, kid. | 我从来不按计划行事 小子 |
[41:04] | I deal with things in the moment. | 兵来将挡 水来土掩 |
[41:09] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[41:15] | Now obviously, | 很显然 |
[41:16] | I’ve dealt with this putz before, | 我之前打败过这个二货 |
[41:18] | so I’ll just do it again. | 那我只要再来一次就行了 |
[41:21] | Give me my hat back! | 快把帽子还给我 |
[41:22] | That thing just choked a year worth of that R stuff. | 那家伙吸了一整管的那R什么的东西 |
[41:26] | Hey, hey, hey, its’ like you said, okay? | 别紧张 就像你说的 |
[41:28] | You did it before. | 你之前就打败过它 |
[41:29] | You just gotta use your powers, | 你只需要用上你的技能 |
[41:30] | you can use Quick Attack, Discharge, or Electro Ball. | 你可以用电光石火 放电 或者电球 |
[41:33] | But I think Volt Tackle is your best move. | 但我觉得伏特攻击是你最有利的技能 |
[41:35] | So start with that. | 所以用它来开场 |
[41:36] | First of all, when did you learn how to be | 首先 你什么时候学会变成 |
[41:38] | a Pokémon trainer? | 一个宝可梦精灵训练师了 |
[41:39] | And secondly, get me the hell out of here! | 其次 快把我从这鬼地方弄出来 |
[41:41] | Be-gin! | 对战开始 |
[41:45] | Look out! | 当心 |
[41:46] | I forgot everything you said! | 我忘了你刚才说的了 |
[41:48] | I forget things, It’s what I do, I have amnesia! | 我就是会忘记事情 我有失忆症 |
[41:50] | You need to go for a Critical Hit, use Volt Tackle! | 你得想办法造成击中要害 用伏特攻击 |
[41:52] | Volt Tackle will knock me out! | 伏特攻击会把我撞晕的 |
[41:54] | I’m going for Thunderbolt! | 我要用十万伏特 |
[41:57] | Come on, you got it, you got it! | 你行的 你行的 |
[42:08] | Come on, come on, come on… | 快点快点快点 |
[42:09] | Hey bud, what are you doing? | 哥们儿 你在干嘛呢 |
[42:12] | I can’t do it when people are watching. | 有人在旁边看的时候我使不出来 |
[42:13] | Can everyone just look away please? | 大家都转过去不要看可以吗 |
[42:16] | It’s not working. | 还是使不出来 |
[42:18] | I forgot how to use my powers! | 我忘了怎么用技能了 |
[42:22] | But he didn’t! | 但是他可没忘 |
[42:28] | Pikachu, run! | 皮卡丘 快跑 |
[42:38] | Taking on one hit! | 受到重重一击 |
[42:40] | Hey Pikachu, wanna cry? | 皮卡丘 要不要哭一哭呀 |
[42:46] | You don’t wanna do this, | 你不会想这么做的 |
[42:47] | I’m adorable. | 我这么可爱 |
[42:49] | Pika-Pika. | 皮卡 皮卡 |
[43:01] | Are you crazy? Get out of there! | 你疯了吗 快出去 |
[43:05] | I got it, chief! | 交给我了 老大 |
[43:17] | What are you doing to my baby?! | 你在对我的宝贝做什么 |
[43:19] | Get out of the way! | 快给我让开 |
[43:29] | Oh oh, that’s not good! | 这可不妙啊 |
[44:05] | You’re annoying! | 你真烦人 |
[44:06] | Tell me what you know! | 把你知道的告诉我 |
[44:08] | The guy you were looking for | 你要找的那个人 |
[44:09] | wanted to know the source of R. | 想知道R的来源 |
[44:12] | He comes from the doctor, that’s all I know. | 他是医生介绍来的 我只知道这些 |
[44:15] | Now leave me alone! | 现在离我远点 |
[44:31] | Nice catch, kid. Let’s get out of here! | 接得不错 小子 我们从这里出去吧 |
[44:38] | I got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[44:39] | Look, that’s not gonna work! Magikarp is the worst! | 那没用的 鲤鱼王是最没用了 |
[44:41] | Magickarp can evolve into Gyrados, | 鲤鱼王可以进化成暴鲤龙 |
[44:43] | all it needs is a little kick, water in the hole! | 只需轻轻一脚 水溅跃 |
[44:49] | In my head I saw that differently. | 在我脑海里想象的是另一番场景 |
[45:07] | Hey Tim, I don’t float. | 蒂姆 我不会漂流 |
[45:17] | I told you Magikarp weren’t useless. | 我说过鲤鱼王肯定有用 |
[45:21] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[45:24] | I thought you couldn’t wait to get out town. | 我以为你马上就出城了 |
[45:27] | Yeah, well, my plan’s changed because I found him. | 是的 但计划有变 因为我找到了他 |
[45:31] | I’m not following. | 我没懂你的意思 |
[45:33] | Harry is not dead. | 哈利没有死 |
[45:34] | If his Pokémon partner still alive | 如果他的宝可梦精灵还活着 |
[45:36] | that means he is too. | 那就说明他也活着 |
[45:36] | That is not proof, son. | 这不叫证据 孩子 |
[45:38] | Tell him about the chemical R | 告诉他那个R试剂 |
[45:39] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[45:40] | Harry’s last case had to do with underground battles, | 哈利的最后一个案子和地下对战有关 |
[45:42] | that’s why I was there. | 所以我才会去那里 |
[45:43] | – There’s a chemical. – We’ve ran an investigation. | -有一种化学试剂 -我们进行了调查 |
[45:45] | Harry figured it out and he’s in trouble! | 哈利调查清楚了但是陷入了麻烦 |
[45:47] | We did, and it was all over! | 我们调查了 调查都结束了 |
[45:48] | Then reopen the investigation, | 那就重新展开调查 |
[45:49] | he’s out there, I can feel it. | 他还活着 我能感觉到 |
[45:51] | In your jellys, go ahead, say it. | 打肚脐眼里 告诉他 |
[45:52] | I’m not gonna say that. | 我才不会那么说的 |
[45:53] | I can feel it, Lieutenant, in my bones. | 我能感觉到 警督 从骨子里 |
[45:55] | – Not as good. – Stop! | -没有肚脐好 -别打断我 |
[45:57] | Oh yeah, and I can understand Pikachu, | 是的 我能听懂皮卡丘说话 |
[46:00] | we’re partners, so… | 我们是伙伴 所以 |
[46:04] | Tim, It’s very difficult to cope with loss, | 蒂姆 亲人的逝去确实很难面对 |
[46:08] | – Denial can be a… – No, I’m not in denial! | -否认可以成为 -不 我没在否认 |
[46:10] | I’m right! I know it! He’s…he’s out there. | 我知道我是对的 他一定还活着 |
[46:20] | I never wanted to show you this, | 我本不想给你看这个 |
[46:22] | but I think it’s important you see it. | 但我认为你还是应该看一下 |
[46:33] | No one could survive a crash like that, | 没有人能在那样的车祸中幸存下来 |
[46:36] | not even your dad. | 你爸爸也不行 |
[46:41] | He’s gone, Tim. | 他已经死了 蒂姆 |
[46:54] | I should’ve gotten on that train. | 我应该坐上那列火车的 |
[46:59] | What’s that, kid? | 啥意思 |
[47:04] | After my mother died, | 我母亲死后 |
[47:07] | my dad and I drifted apart. | 我和我爸就疏远了 |
[47:10] | He moved here and poured himself into his work. | 他搬到这里 全身心地投入工作 |
[47:16] | Eventually he tried to get me to come live with him but… | 最后他想让我过来和他一起生活 但是 |
[47:20] | I wouldn’t go. | 我不愿意过来 |
[47:23] | How come? | 为什么呢 |
[47:29] | I didn’t think he cared. | 我觉得他不曾在乎过 |
[47:34] | I guess I just got used to him not being around and… | 我想我只是习惯了他不在身边 |
[47:40] | I couldn’t forgive him, for it. | 我不能原谅他 |
[47:44] | Until I got here, and… | 直到我来到这里 |
[47:50] | I realized that he did care. | 我才意识到他很在乎 |
[47:54] | But… | 但是 |
[47:56] | I didn’t know, cuz I never gave him a chance. | 我不知道 因为我从未给过他机会 |
[48:02] | And… now it’s too late. | 而现在已经太迟了 |
[48:10] | I really… | 我真的 |
[48:14] | I really wish I’d gotten on that train. | 我真希望我坐上了那列火车 |
[48:24] | Listen, kid. | 听着 小子 |
[48:28] | Look, I may not have memories, but I know this much, | 我可能失去了记忆 但我至少知道 |
[48:35] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[48:39] | It wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[48:44] | And I’m sure if your dad was here, | 而且我相信如果你爸爸在这里 |
[48:48] | he would hug you so hard, your bones would pop. | 他会紧紧地抱住你 直到不能呼吸 |
[48:53] | And he tell you he’s sorry for everything. | 他会告诉你他很抱歉这一切 |
[48:59] | He’d be damn proud of you, kid. | 他会为你骄傲的 小子 |
[49:05] | I haven’t been really nice to you. | 我还没真正对你友好过呢 |
[49:07] | No, you really haven’t. | 是啊 确实 |
[49:16] | – We still got one mystery to solve. – What? | -我们还有一个谜团要解开呢 -什么 |
[49:19] | Yours. | 你的身世 |
[49:22] | Let’s find out who did this to you. | 我们来查清楚是谁让你失忆的 |
[49:25] | – Get your memory back. – I’d like that. | -找回你的记忆 -我非常乐意 |
[49:29] | I’d like that very much. | 我乐意至极 |
[49:35] | Well, that’s a bad-guy car. | 一看就是辆坏蛋的车 |
[49:55] | Thank you, Miss Norman. | 谢谢你 诺曼小姐 |
[49:57] | Yes thank you Miss Norman, that’ll be all. | 谢谢你了 诺曼小姐 就这样吧 |
[50:00] | I want to blab her mouth. | 我想撬撬她的嘴 |
[50:02] | Please, come in. | 请进来吧 |
[50:09] | Magnificent creatures, aren’t they? | 他们是华丽的生物 对吧 |
[50:18] | Wow. A Flareon. | 哇 一只火伊布 |
[50:22] | Imagine being able to evolve into the best possible version of yourself. | 想象一下 有机会能让自己进化得更完美 |
[50:29] | S’up? | 你好 |
[50:30] | That greatness inside you, just waiting to be awoken. | 你内心的那股力量 等待着被唤醒 |
[50:38] | – Hello Tim. – He knows you? | -你好 蒂姆 -他认识你吗 |
[50:41] | I see you partnered with Harry’s Pikachu. | 我看到你和哈利的皮卡丘搭档了 |
[50:44] | And he knows me too. | 而且他也认识我 |
[50:45] | You knew Harry? | 你认识哈利吗 |
[50:47] | The case Harry was working on, | 哈利正在处理的案子 |
[50:50] | It was for me. | 是我委托的 |
[50:51] | That’s a twist, that’s very twisty. | 真是个大转折 柳暗花明啊 |
[50:54] | This compound threatens everything I built. | 这种试剂威胁着我所做的一切 |
[50:58] | He knows about the R. How does he know about the R? | 他知道R 他怎么知道R的事情 |
[51:00] | I hired Harry to trace it to its’ source. | 我雇了哈利去追踪它的来源 |
[51:03] | Imagine my shock when the answer… | 想象一下我是多么震惊 |
[51:06] | turned out to be my own son. | 当我发现原来是我自己的儿子在作祟 |
[51:10] | I’ve devoted my life to perfecting | 我毕生致力于完善 |
[51:13] | the partnership between Pokémon and humans. | 宝可梦精灵和人类之间的伙伴关系 |
[51:16] | A partnership where Pokémon | 在这种关系里宝可梦精灵 |
[51:17] | bring out the best in us. | 能将我们最好的一面引导出来 |
[51:19] | In doing so, | 但是这样做的同时 |
[51:20] | I’m afraid I neglected my responsibilities as a parent. | 恐怕我忽视了作为父母的责任 |
[51:26] | Roger resents the Pokémon. | 罗杰憎恨宝可梦精灵 |
[51:29] | I think he’s lived in my shadow for so long. | 我觉得他在我的阴影下生活了这么久 |
[51:32] | He actually wants to destroy my legacy. | 以至于他真的想毁了我的遗产 |
[51:35] | Well, there’s no such thing as daddy issues without daddy. | 看来每份仇父情绪里都得有个衰爸 |
[51:38] | But Mr.Clifford, how could you let him do that? | 但克利福先生 你怎么能让他这么做 |
[51:40] | Ever since my illness put me in this chair, | 自从我的疾病让我深陷在这张椅子上 |
[51:43] | Roger has taken over more and more of the company. | 罗杰接管了公司越来越多的股份 |
[51:46] | He controls the board, he also controls the police and politicians. | 他控制着董事会 也控制着警察和政客 |
[51:51] | And he owns the press. | 而且他坐拥媒体 |
[51:53] | Harry is the only one I can trust | 哈利是我唯一信任的人 |
[51:56] | that’s why you need to find him. | 所以你要找到他 |
[51:59] | You haven’t heard? Harry is dead. | 你还不知道吗 哈利已经死了 |
[52:02] | Oh no, Tim, your father is alive. | 不 蒂姆 你父亲还活着 |
[52:12] | Look out, Tim! | 蒂姆 小心 |
[52:17] | Advanced holographic imaging. | 先进的全息成像技术 |
[52:20] | Since being confined to this chair, | 自从我被束缚在这把椅子上 |
[52:22] | I’ve invested in ways of bringing the world to me. | 我就在投资能把世界呈现在我面前的办法 |
[52:27] | This was recreated from police footage, | 这段影像是根据警方的档案生成的 |
[52:31] | It allows us to see things… | 可以让我们看到 |
[52:33] | that they cannot or don’t want us to see. | 他们不能或不想让我们看到的东西 |
[52:37] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[52:40] | That’s me, I’m was with Harry in the crash. | 那是我 车祸的时候我在哈利身边 |
[52:42] | He needs my help. | 我得帮他 |
[52:46] | If Harry is alive, why didn’t they find him? | 如果哈利活着 为什么警察没有找到他 |
[52:56] | – What is that? – Mewtwo. | -那是什么 -超梦 |
[52:58] | A manmade abomination. | 一个人工制造的恶魔 |
[53:01] | Created in the laboratory using DNA from | 通过实验室提取 |
[53:04] | the fossil remains of the ancient Meow. | 古代梦幻化石DNA创造出来的 |
[53:06] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[53:08] | If that thing came from Mew, | 如果那个东西出自梦幻 |
[53:10] | then we’re looking at the most powerful Pokémon in the world. | 那这个就是世上最强大的宝可梦精灵了 |
[53:19] | That’s it, that’s what happened to me. | 没错 当时就是这样 |
[53:22] | Mewtwo wiped my memory. | 超梦消除了我的记忆 |
[53:25] | But why? | 可是为什么呢 |
[53:31] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[53:39] | Wait… | 慢着 |
[53:40] | Wait, wait, wait, where did he take him? | 慢着 他要带他去哪 |
[53:42] | That’s for you to solve now. | 这就是你现在要解决的问题了 |
[53:44] | Find Mewtwo and you will find your father. | 找到超梦就等于找到了你父亲 |
[53:53] | Second chance is a special thing, kid. | 孩子 重新来过的机会非常难得 |
[53:56] | There’s a lot we can make beter if we crack this case. | 解决了这件事 很多事都会变得更好 |
[53:58] | One question though, where are we going? | 不过我还有个问题 我们要去哪 |
[54:00] | I don’t know, I’m just going. | 不知道 我负责走 |
[54:01] | You gotta tell me where, you’re the detective. | 你负责告诉我往哪走 你才是侦探啊 |
[54:02] | Okay, if Roger Clifford is the key to all of this, | 如果罗杰·克利福是整件事的关键 |
[54:06] | Then we need someone who has access to him. | 那我们需要找一个能接触到他的人 |
[54:09] | And we both know who that is. | 那个人是谁 我们都心知肚明 |
[54:11] | Lover boy. | 小情人儿 |
[54:12] | Okay, come on, that’s… come on, let’s not start that again. | 别瞎说 别哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[54:22] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[54:23] | What… what’s with the sunglasses, can she see us? | 怎么戴着墨镜 她能看见我们吗 |
[54:26] | I don’t… I don’t think she can see us. | 不知 应该看不见吧 |
[54:27] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你肯来 |
[54:29] | Don’t talk to me. | 别跟我说话 |
[54:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:33] | – What happens now? – Just act casual. | -这是什么情况 -表现得随意点 |
[54:36] | but don’t look at me. | 但是别往我这看 |
[54:39] | There’s nothing casual about this. | 这一点都不随意好吗 |
[54:42] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[54:44] | – Sorry, that was… – Oh shit, it’s okay, it’s okay. | -不好意思 我 -没事 没事 |
[54:47] | Sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[54:47] | Yeah, this is working out great. | 简直好的不得了 |
[54:48] | Why don’t you just have her sit over here? | 你叫她坐到这边来不就好了 |
[54:50] | Do you wanna just come sit with us? Anyway… | 不然你过来跟我们一起坐吧 |
[54:51] | I should’ve never encouraged you, you… you have no chance. | 我不该鼓励你 你没戏的 |
[54:54] | I got access to Roger’s computer. | 我看了罗杰的电脑 |
[54:55] | Oh wow, how do you do that? | 真的吗 怎么做到的 |
[54:57] | Spilled a kapucino in his lab. | 在他的实验室里打翻一杯卡布奇诺 |
[54:58] | Uh, sounds like a waste of coffee. | 听起来有点浪费咖啡 |
[54:59] | So I searched through all his records, | 我查了他所有的记录 |
[55:01] | I targeted the property rights in the region and | 重点查了那片区域的产权信息 |
[55:02] | I cross check that with city records | 再跟市政府登记的克利福金融公司记录 |
[55:03] | for any Clifford finance businesses until I found… | 进行交叉比对 然后我发现了 |
[55:07] | May I present… | 请看 |
[55:08] | PCL, a Pokémon’s genetic research facility. | PCL 一个宝可梦精灵基因研究机构 |
[55:12] | – But that’s not all. – She’s good. | -不仅如此 -她真不错 |
[55:13] | Last week, PCL had an “acccident” and | 上周 PCL出了一场“意外” |
[55:15] | had to shut down the entire facility. | 不得不关闭了整间机构 |
[55:17] | That’s the same ngiht Harry Goodman went missing. | 就在同一天晚上 哈利·古德曼失踪了 |
[55:20] | No one knows what happened. Total media blackout. | 没人知道发生了什么 完全的消息封锁 |
[55:25] | What does it all mean? I don’t know. | 意味着什么呢 我不知道 |
[55:27] | This is very exciting, are you excited? | 简直令人兴奋 你兴奋吗 |
[55:28] | – Yeah. – I think he just peed a little. | -兴奋 -我觉得他刚刚尿了一点 |
[55:30] | – So… – No, no, that’s me, that was me. | -那 -不是 是我 我尿了 |
[55:33] | So umm… | 也就是说 |
[55:35] | there’s, there’s a cover-up. | 有人 在掩盖真相 |
[55:37] | But… | 可是 |
[55:40] | What are they covering up? | 他们想掩盖的是什么 |
[55:42] | What do you say we go find out? | 我们去看看不就知道了 |
[56:01] | So let me get this right, | 所以现在是怎么个意思 |
[56:03] | we are forced to listen to this SPA music | 我们被迫听这按摩专用背景音乐 |
[56:05] | so your head doesn’t explode… and kill us all? | 就是为了防止你脑抽然后杀光我们吗 |
[56:09] | Your Pikachu is so unusual. | 你的皮卡丘真的很特别 |
[56:13] | Hey you put that down! I am not giving you a massage. | 拿下去 我才不要给你按摩 |
[56:17] | I have never known a Pokémon to wear a hat. | 我从来没见过戴帽子的宝可梦精灵 |
[56:19] | Yeah, he’s weird. | 他确实有点怪 |
[56:21] | – Yeah. – He is so weird. | -是吧 -他超奇怪的 |
[56:22] | Of course I care about my partner’s life. | 我当然在乎我搭档的性命了 |
[56:24] | Fine, fine, hand it over! | 好啦好啦 拿过来吧 |
[56:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[56:28] | What? | 什么 |
[56:30] | Nah, nothing, I was… I was actually wondering who umm… this was. | 没什么 我是想问 这个人是谁 |
[56:35] | It’s PCL’s chief scientist, Dr. Ann Laurent. | PCL的首席科学家 安·劳伦特博士 |
[56:38] | I bet this is the doctor shirtless was talking about. | 那膀子哥说的博士肯定就是她 |
[56:40] | She lost her university grant over a experimentation on Pokémon | 她因为一项宝可梦的研究失去了奖学金 |
[56:43] | because she was trying to control theire minds. | 因为她想控制它们的思想 |
[56:46] | She is essentially a neurologist for Pokémon. | 她基本上可以被称为宝可梦精灵神经学家 |
[56:48] | Maybe this doctor can weigh in | 也许这位博士可以着手研究一下 |
[56:50] | on the long-term psychological effects of being strapped into a babyseat… | 我被绑在旁边安着一颗炸弹的儿童座椅上 |
[56:55] | next to a bomb! | 时的心理阴影面积 |
[57:00] | This is it. | 到了 |
[57:04] | Look at the signs. | 看到那些牌子了吗 |
[57:07] | Must’ve been a really bad accident. | 一定发生了很严重的事故 |
[57:09] | That’s what they want you to believe. | 他们就想让你这么以为 |
[57:11] | Whoever staged this did an excellent job. | 策划这个场景的人干的漂亮啊 |
[57:13] | The signs were the perfect scarecrow for suckers. | 胆小的人看到这些牌子就吓跑了 |
[57:15] | Yeah, well, they’re working on me. | 对付我是挺管用的 |
[57:17] | Kid, this dame’s looking for danger. | 孩子 这位夫人喜欢刺激 |
[57:19] | You wanna win her over, you gotta lead her straight to it. | 要想赢得她的芳心 你就得带她去冒险 |
[57:22] | Okay, okay. First of all, women don’t like to be called “dame”. | 首先 女生不喜欢被称为 夫人 |
[57:25] | Second, women appreciate calm, level-headed, | 其次 女生喜欢头脑冷静 有内涵 |
[57:29] | and um, responsible decision-making. | 有责任心 有决断力 |
[57:31] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[57:36] | Lucy, what are you doing? | 露西 你在干什么 |
[57:38] | I’m… I’m cutting the fence so that we can slip through. | 剪铁丝网啊 剪开口子我们钻进去 |
[57:42] | No, where… where did you get those? | 不是 你从哪找来的工具 |
[57:43] | Oh don’t worry about it. | 不要在意这些细节 |
[57:44] | After you, sir. | 先生 您先请 |
[57:45] | No? Okay, I’ll go first, whatever is most calming for you. | 不请吗 好吧 我先走 你自便 |
[58:19] | It’s ok. You can stay up there. | 没事 就待在上面 |
[58:29] | I have amnesia but, | 虽然我有健忘症 但是 |
[58:31] | I’m pretty sure this is the worst idea anyone has ever had. | 我敢肯定这是人类能想到的最糟糕的办法 |
[58:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[58:40] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[58:49] | It’s Greninja. | 是甲贺忍蛙 |
[58:50] | They don’t look right. | 它们看起来不太对劲 |
[58:52] | Test 22, power enhancement? | 22号实验 能量增强 |
[58:58] | They were experimenting on them. | 他们在拿它们做实验 |
[59:00] | But why? | 可是为什么呢 |
[59:00] | If Roger Clifford it’s behind this, | 如果罗杰·克利福是幕后黑手 |
[59:03] | what’s he doing experimenting on Pokémon? | 他用宝可梦精灵做实验想干什么呢 |
[59:13] | Torterra garden. | 土台龟花园 |
[59:21] | Pokémon evolution test 33: Growth Enhancement. | 宝可梦进化第33号实验 生长增强 |
[59:25] | They look normal size to me. | 它们看起来还是常规尺寸啊 |
[59:27] | Maybe it hasn’t started yet. | 可能还没开始 |
[59:30] | It’s like they are trying to manipulate Pokémon evolution. | 像是在试图操控宝可梦精灵的进化进程 |
[59:35] | Is that possible? | 有可能做到吗 |
[59:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:39] | I need to document all of this though. | 不过我得把这些都记录下来 |
[59:47] | You go ahead, I’ll catch up to you. | 你先走 我马上就来 |
[59:49] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -没错 |
[1:00:09] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[1:00:11] | Bad stuff. Really bad stuff. | 坏事 很坏的事 |
[1:00:15] | Still think this was staged? | 还觉得这是人工摆的吗 |
[1:00:24] | Kid, hey, over here. | 看这里 |
[1:00:28] | It says Dr. Laurent station. | 这里显示劳伦特博士站 |
[1:00:31] | Looks like it’s still working. | 看起来还能运行 |
[1:00:42] | Remote Access Initiated. | 远程访问已启动 |
[1:00:59] | Looks like most of the files are corrupted. | 看起来大部分的文件都已经损坏了 |
[1:01:03] | Not another one of those holograms. | 不是又要来个全息投影吧 |
[1:01:16] | Day 42. | 第42天 |
[1:01:18] | After much trial and error we perfected | 经过了无数次的尝试和失败 我们终于 |
[1:01:22] | a stable method to extract Mewtwo’s DNA. | 找到了稳定提取超梦DNA的方法 |
[1:01:26] | It’s Mewtwo, no way. | 那是超梦 不会吧 |
[1:01:28] | Wait, Mewtwo came from this place? | 等等 超梦是从这来的 |
[1:01:32] | Day 60, clinical trials proven successful. | 第60天 临床试验成功 |
[1:01:37] | The inhalant results in confusion, | 吸入剂引起了思维混乱 |
[1:01:40] | and the total loss of free will, | 完全失去自主意识 |
[1:01:43] | which in time makes the Pokémon go wild. | 假以时日 这个宝可梦精灵就会暴走 |
[1:01:47] | We designated this chemical as Serum R. | 我们把这个化学制剂命名为血清R |
[1:01:54] | They use Mewtwo to make R. | 他们在用超梦制造血清R |
[1:01:55] | And they were testing it, at the battles. | 那些战斗 都是他们在测试 |
[1:02:01] | Day 68. | 第68天 |
[1:02:04] | The neural link is operational. | 神经连接已经可以实现 |
[1:02:07] | Alert Condition Red | 红色警报 |
[1:02:13] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:02:15] | We are losing power in the containment chamber! | 控制室断电了 |
[1:02:29] | That must have been how Mewtwo escaped. | 超梦肯定就是这样逃出来的 |
[1:02:31] | Now we are getting somewhere. | 现在我们大致了解了 |
[1:02:32] | – But what did that thing want with Harry? – Good question, kid. | -可是它把哈利抓走做什么 -好问题 |
[1:02:35] | I’ll try and take us back to the beginning. | 让我试试倒回到开头的时候 |
[1:02:44] | Day 1, the lab is almost fully operational. | 第一天 实验室已经万事俱备 |
[1:02:47] | All that remains now is to capture | 现在剩下的就是去抓 |
[1:02:49] | the most powerful Pokémon that known to mankind, | 史上最强大的宝可梦精灵 |
[1:02:52] | Mewtwo. | 超梦 |
[1:02:54] | It escaped nearly 20 years ago from the Kanto region. | 它近二十年前就逃离了关都区 |
[1:02:59] | Fortunately I’ve been factious hired a specialist to track it down. | 幸而我找了专家来抓它 |
[1:03:02] | Good luck, detective Goodman. | 祝你好运 古德曼侦探 |
[1:03:10] | That’s why Mewtwo took Harry. | 所以超梦才会抓走哈利 |
[1:03:13] | It was revenge for being captured. | 它是想报仇 |
[1:03:15] | This doesn’t make any sense! | 但是这说不通 |
[1:03:16] | Harry would’ve never been a part of this. | 哈利肯定不会干这种事儿 |
[1:03:18] | I wanna believe that kid. | 孩子 我也想相信他 |
[1:03:19] | We gotta be honest here, you haven’t seen him in years | 但坦白讲 你已经好几年没见过他了 |
[1:03:21] | and I got amnesia, | 而我现在失去记忆 |
[1:03:22] | neither of us can say for sure what Harry would or wouldn’t do. | 咱俩谁也不能肯定哈利会不会做什么 |
[1:03:25] | We gotta get back to the city. | 我们得赶回城里去 |
[1:03:26] | Lucy! Lucy! | 露西 露西 |
[1:03:28] | We gotta get back to… | 我们得赶回 |
[1:03:34] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[1:03:37] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[1:03:45] | That was not there before, kid. | 刚刚还没有这玩意儿 |
[1:04:03] | Kid, the fire alarm! | 孩子 打开火警器 |
[1:04:10] | Come on, Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 快跑 快跑 |
[1:04:16] | Go back. | 回去 |
[1:04:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:04:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:04:37] | Psyduck! | 可达鸭 |
[1:04:52] | It’s ok, it’s ok Psyduck! Everything’s fine! | 没事的 可达鸭 不会有事的 |
[1:04:55] | He is gonna blow his head, kid. | 孩子 他要爆发了 |
[1:04:56] | It’s ok, Psyduck. It’s ok! | 没事的 可达鸭 冷静点 |
[1:05:04] | This is no time for your stupid headache! | 没时间管你的头痛了 |
[1:05:06] | No, no, no, wait, wait, | 不不不 等等 |
[1:05:07] | This is the perfect time to get a headache! | 你现在头痛得恰到好处 |
[1:05:09] | Psyduck? | 可达鸭 |
[1:05:11] | I hated rubbing your feet! | 我讨厌给你揉脚 |
[1:05:13] | I’ll never forgive my hands for what they did. | 我不会原谅自己的手碰过那脏东西 |
[1:05:15] | Get a splitting headache now, you neurotic duck! | 现在快点给我头痛到爆 你这只神经鸭 |
[1:05:18] | Do it! Do it! | 快点 快点 |
[1:05:21] | Do it! | 快点 |
[1:05:30] | Good job, Psyduck. | 干得好 可达鸭 |
[1:05:34] | Where is my hat? | 我的帽子呢 |
[1:05:41] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[1:05:59] | This isn’t really happening. | 这不是真的吧 |
[1:06:01] | Don’t worry. | 放宽心 |
[1:06:03] | Psyduck psionic waves are causing hallucinations, | 这是可达鸭的灵能波引发的幻觉 |
[1:06:06] | none of this is real. | 这些都不是真的 |
[1:06:08] | – All of this is real! Run! – Go go! | -这些都是真的 跑 -快快快 |
[1:06:20] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:06:22] | Just going down! | 继续跑就对了 |
[1:06:25] | At this point… | 这种时候 |
[1:06:27] | how can you not believe in climate change? | 谁能不相信气候变化呢 |
[1:06:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:45] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[1:06:47] | Tim! | 蒂姆 |
[1:06:50] | Go! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[1:06:53] | Go! Go! Go! | 快快快 |
[1:06:56] | Go! Go! | 跑 跑 |
[1:07:12] | We made it. | 我们逃出来了 |
[1:07:14] | I officially hate this forest. | 我真讨厌这片森林 |
[1:07:25] | Tim! | 蒂姆 |
[1:07:27] | – Lucy! – Tim! | -露西 -蒂姆 |
[1:07:41] | The walls are closing in. | 山体越来越靠近了 |
[1:07:43] | We have to do something, and we gotta do it fast. | 我们不能傻站着 快点想想办法 |
[1:07:45] | – I gotta jump for it. – That’s a great fifth option, | -我要跳过去 -这主意可太烂了 |
[1:07:48] | let’s work on the first four. | 咱想想别的办法好吗 |
[1:07:50] | You are not gonna make it! | 你跳不过来的 |
[1:07:51] | – There’s no other choice. – We have a lot of choices, | -没得选了 -我们有大把的选择 |
[1:07:53] | only going down is not one of them. | 但是跳下去不是其中一个 |
[1:08:06] | Come on! | 使劲 |
[1:08:10] | Never was I… | 我还从没 |
[1:08:12] | I thought I was gonna… | 我还以为我会 |
[1:08:15] | Eye… | 眼 |
[1:08:16] | – Eyeball. – Eyeball. | -眼珠子 -眼珠子 |
[1:08:19] | Eyeball! | 眼珠子 |
[1:08:32] | I get it! | 我知道了 |
[1:08:35] | I get it now, this isn’t a forest at all! | 我知道了 这里并不是森林 |
[1:08:38] | This is the Torterra Garden! | 我们在土台龟的背上 |
[1:08:50] | Pikachu! | 皮卡丘 |
[1:09:22] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[1:09:26] | – Is he ok? – I’m in bad shape, kid. | -他还好吗 -我不行了 |
[1:09:28] | I’m your partner, I’m here. | 我是你搭档 我就在这 |
[1:09:33] | Did you just called me your partner? | 你刚说你是我搭档吗 |
[1:09:34] | Yeah of course! You are my partner. | 对 当然了 你是我的搭档 |
[1:09:36] | Oh that’s right, I’m your par… | 没错 我是你的搭 |
[1:09:40] | You got my back. | 你是我的后盾 |
[1:09:43] | Bud! | 老铁 |
[1:09:47] | Pikachu! | 皮卡丘 |
[1:09:49] | Pikachu! | 皮卡丘 |
[1:09:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:01] | Help! Please! | 救命 求求你 |
[1:10:03] | Please! | 拜托你 |
[1:10:05] | He’s hurt! | 他受伤了 |
[1:10:08] | Please! | 求你 |
[1:10:12] | He doesn’t know what you are saying. | 他听不懂你在说什么 |
[1:10:19] | But he knows what I’m feeling. | 但是他知道我的感受 |
[1:10:25] | I need to get Pikachu to a healer Pokémon. | 我必须带皮卡丘去找宝可梦精灵治疗师 |
[1:10:28] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:10:31] | I’m begging you. | 求求你 |
[1:10:34] | I don’t wanna lose him too. | 我不想连他也失去了 |
[1:10:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:11:02] | Tim, look. | 蒂姆 你看 |
[1:11:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:35] | I’ll wait you at the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[1:12:13] | You are gonna be ok, partner. | 搭档 你会没事的 |
[1:13:06] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[1:13:19] | Wait! Wait! Where are you going? | 等等 别走 你们要去哪里 |
[1:13:22] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该做什么 |
[1:13:25] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[1:13:32] | Mewtwo. | 超梦 |
[1:13:36] | No, no, no! Wait! | 不不不 等等 |
[1:13:55] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:13:57] | You are okay! | 你没事了 |
[1:13:58] | Yeah I… somehow I’m fine! | 对 怎么回事 我好了 |
[1:14:02] | You brought the son to me, as agreed. | 你按照约定把他的儿子带过来了 |
[1:14:07] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[1:14:08] | I don’t know kid, I’m lost as you are. | 我也不知道啊 我跟你一样摸不着头脑 |
[1:14:10] | Where is my father? | 我爸爸在哪 |
[1:14:12] | What did you do with him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[1:14:25] | Alert. | 警告 |
[1:14:27] | We are losing power in the containment chamber! | 安全舱的电源断开了 |
[1:14:37] | You’ve done well. | 你做得很好 |
[1:14:39] | Humanity is evil. | 人类很邪恶 |
[1:14:42] | I always believed Pokémon… | 我一直坚信宝可梦精灵 |
[1:14:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:24] | Wait, wait, wait. Pikachu, Wait. | 等下 等下 皮卡丘 等一下 |
[1:15:29] | Hey! Slow down, we have to talk about this. | 嘿 别走这么快 我们得谈谈 |
[1:15:32] | You’ll have to go on without me. | 你不能继续跟我呆在一起 |
[1:15:34] | What? What are you saying? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[1:15:36] | Roger has Mewtwo. Mewtwo has my father. | 罗杰抓走了超梦 而超梦抓走了我爸 |
[1:15:38] | We are running out of time, we got a case to solve. | 我们没时间了 我们还有案子要解决 |
[1:15:40] | We already solved mine. I know who I am. | 我的案子已经解决了 我知道我是谁 |
[1:15:42] | I’m the guy who betrayed Harry. | 我是背叛了哈利的叛徒 |
[1:15:44] | We don’t know that. | 这事儿谁也说不准 |
[1:15:46] | We both saw I betrayed your father, | 刚咱俩都看到了 我背叛了你爸爸 |
[1:15:49] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[1:15:51] | I could betray you too. | 我也有可能背叛你 |
[1:15:52] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会这么做的 |
[1:15:54] | I don’t care what I saw, I know who you are. | 我不管看到了什么 我知道你是谁 |
[1:15:56] | – How do you know? – Because I… | -你怎么知道 -因为我 |
[1:15:58] | I can feel it in my jellys. | 我打肚脐眼儿里就能感觉出来 |
[1:16:00] | I made that up. | 那都是我编出来的 |
[1:16:01] | There’s no jellys. There’s no me. | 没有什么肚脐眼儿 也没有我 |
[1:16:04] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[1:16:04] | You’re better off on your own. | 没有我你会过得更好 |
[1:16:05] | Come on, Pikachu. | 不要这样 皮卡丘 |
[1:16:06] | No, no! | 不 我不 |
[1:16:07] | I need you, please. | 我需要你 |
[1:16:08] | You have to stay away, | 你必须离我远点 |
[1:16:09] | It’s for your own good. | 为你自己好 |
[1:16:10] | No, I’m not letting you go. | 不 我不会让你走的 |
[1:16:17] | You see? | 看吧 |
[1:16:20] | I can’t help it, I hurt the people who need me. | 我控制不住自己去伤害需要我的人 |
[1:16:23] | That’s who I am. | 这才是我 |
[1:16:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:31] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[1:16:33] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪 |
[1:16:36] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:38] | It’s Pikachu ok? | 皮卡丘还好吗 |
[1:16:40] | No he’s not. | 不 他不好 |
[1:16:43] | Let’s go, we gotta get back to the city. | 走吧 我们得回城里去 |
[1:16:52] | The 10th anniversary Rhyme City Pokémon Parade | 莱姆市十周年宝可梦精灵纪念游行 |
[1:16:55] | is set to begin this afternoon. | 将于今日下午开始 |
[1:16:57] | The whole city is converging on downtown, | 全城群众都聚集到市中心 |
[1:17:00] | to watch the day’s festivities | 观看今日盛典 |
[1:17:09] | I… I don’t know what happened between you two, | 我不知道你们两个发生什么事 |
[1:17:11] | but we need to strategize. | 但我们需要制定战略 |
[1:17:12] | Wait, where are you going? | 等下 你要去哪 |
[1:17:14] | We need to tell the public what we found! | 我们得先把消息告知公众 |
[1:17:15] | This is breaking news! | 这可是爆炸性新闻 |
[1:17:16] | No, no, you should break the news, you. | 不 应该是你去报道这个新闻 |
[1:17:19] | I’m gonna go talk to Howard. | 我要去找霍华德谈谈 |
[1:17:22] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[1:17:23] | How am I supposed to break the news | 这个新闻的主角就是新闻界大佬啊 |
[1:17:25] | when the guy that runs the news is the breaking news? | 我该怎么报道 |
[1:17:33] | Stay in the car, ok? | 乖乖在车里等着 好吗 |
[1:17:50] | Mrs. McMaster, hi. It’s Lucy Stevens, | McMaster女士 你好 我是露西·史蒂文斯 |
[1:17:52] | – The intern at CNM. – Could you? | -CNM的实习生 -能拿一下吗 |
[1:17:55] | Yeah, uh I have a story that’s really important | 我手上有一个很重要的新闻 |
[1:17:58] | and the people need to hear it, | 需要告知所有观众 |
[1:17:59] | I was wondering if you could help me tell it. | 你能否帮我报道这个新闻呢 |
[1:18:00] | – I just need like… – Lucy ,Lucy, please, | -我只需要 -露西 露西 |
[1:18:02] | Take my coffee order. Flat White, extra shot. | 帮我买杯咖啡 双份浓缩的馥芮白 |
[1:18:08] | You got it. Cynthia. | 这就来 辛西娅 |
[1:18:11] | ♪ Searching far and wide. ♪ | ♪ 到处找啊找 ♪ |
[1:18:14] | ♪ Teach Pokemon to understand ♪ | ♪ 教精灵宝可梦明白 ♪ |
[1:18:17] | ♪ The power that’s inside! ♪ | ♪ 他们蕴含的力量 ♪ |
[1:18:21] | ♪ Pokémon! Gotta catch ’em all ♪ | ♪ 宝可梦精灵 把他们全抓起来 ♪ |
[1:18:24] | ♪ It’s you and me ♪ | ♪ 我和你 ♪ |
[1:18:26] | ♪ I know it’s my destiny ♪ | ♪ 这就是我的宿命 ♪ |
[1:18:29] | ♪ Pokémon! ♪ | ♪ 宝可梦 ♪ |
[1:18:33] | What… what is this? | 这是啥啊 |
[1:18:40] | I know this place. | 我记得这个地方 |
[1:18:45] | This is the scene of the crash. | 这就是发生车祸的地方 |
[1:18:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:18:55] | Greninja stars. | 甲贺忍蛙的飞镖 |
[1:19:00] | Roger must have sent the Greninja to cause the crash. | 肯定是罗杰派甲贺忍蛙造成车祸的 |
[1:19:04] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[1:19:06] | Mewtwo was trying to protect us? | 超梦其实是在保护我们吗 |
[1:19:11] | Advanced Holographic Imaging | 最先进的全息投影 |
[1:19:13] | It allows us to see things that they cannot | 它能让我们看到警方不能 |
[1:19:16] | – or don’t want us to see. – Wait… | -或是不想让我们看见的 -等一下 |
[1:19:19] | Howard would’ve seen this in his hologram. | 霍华德肯定也在影像里看到这个了 |
[1:19:21] | Oh no! No, no, no. | 不会吧 糟了糟了 |
[1:19:23] | Tim! | 蒂姆 |
[1:19:25] | Howard! Mr. Clifford! | 霍华德 克利福先生 |
[1:19:27] | Your son… | 您的儿子 |
[1:19:29] | has Mewtwo here. | 把超梦抓回来了 |
[1:19:31] | – Wait, what are you…? – Tim. | -等下 你在 -蒂姆 |
[1:19:33] | It’s gonna be ok. | 不用担心 |
[1:19:43] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:20:05] | The transfer worked. | 转移成功了 |
[1:20:08] | My body is in the chair, | 我的身体坐在轮椅上 |
[1:20:12] | but my mind is in Mewtwo. | 灵魂却在超梦身体里 |
[1:20:16] | – Howard? – Well done, Tim. | -霍华德 -做得很好 蒂姆 |
[1:20:18] | You and Harry’s Pikachu led me straight to Mewtwo. | 多亏了你和哈利的皮卡丘才让我抓到了超梦 |
[1:20:23] | Mewtwo didn’t cause the crash. | 造成车祸的不是超梦 |
[1:20:24] | All your father had to do | 谁让你爸多管闲事 |
[1:20:26] | was take the money and walk away. | 他只要拿钱走人就行了 |
[1:20:28] | But he started asking questions. | 但他问东问西 |
[1:20:30] | – I had to stop him. – You tried to kill him! | -我不得不制止他 -是你想杀他 |
[1:20:32] | I had no choice! | 我也没办法 |
[1:20:34] | He tracked the “R” to the battles. | 他顺着R血清发现了对战 |
[1:20:36] | Traced it back to Dr. Laurent. | 还查到了劳伦特博士的身上 |
[1:20:38] | And he and his Pikachu helped Mewtwo escape! | 他和他的皮卡丘还帮超梦逃跑 |
[1:20:45] | So as you can see, we are more than happy with the turn out today. | 正如各位所见 市民们兴高采烈 |
[1:20:49] | So many families… | 也有很多家庭 |
[1:20:50] | Thank you so much. Thank you. That’s all. Thank you. | 很感谢大家 谢谢 采访到此为止 |
[1:20:54] | Excuse me, please. Hello! | 让一下 不好意思 您好 |
[1:20:55] | Hi. I have an interview. | 您好 我跟市长 |
[1:20:57] | – with the mayor… – Go on please. | -预约了采访 -请进 |
[1:21:00] | Mr. Mayor, Mr. Mayor I need to speak with you please, it’s urgent. | 市长先生 我得和您谈谈 是十分重要的事 |
[1:21:02] | – Little late for a interview don’t you think? – Please. | -你这采访也来得太晚了 -求您了 |
[1:21:06] | Before we begin the parade, | 在我们开始游行之前 |
[1:21:08] | I’d like to thank our benefactor Howard Clifford. | 感谢我们的赞助者 霍华德·克利福 |
[1:21:11] | This was never about curing me. | 整件事从来都不是为了治好我自己 |
[1:21:14] | I’ve found a path forward for all of us. | 我是为全人类开辟了全新的道路 |
[1:21:17] | Mewtwo has the power to transfer | 超梦有能力将人类的灵魂 |
[1:21:19] | the soul of a human into the body of a Pokémon, | 转移进宝可梦的身体里 |
[1:21:22] | as long as the Pokémon are in a crazed state. | 唯一的条件是 宝可梦要进入疯狂状态 |
[1:21:26] | The R gas takes care of that. | 不过R气体能解决这个问题 |
[1:21:30] | The balloons. The R gas is in the balloons. | 是气球 R气体在气球里 |
[1:21:43] | People of Rhyme City. | 莱姆市的民众啊 |
[1:21:45] | I’ve finally discovered a cure. | 我终于找到了解药 |
[1:21:48] | Not just for me, but for all of humanity. | 不只是为我自己 而是为了全人类 |
[1:21:53] | Pokémon can evolve into better versions of themselves. | 宝可梦能进化成更好的自己 |
[1:21:57] | And now, so can you. | 现在 你们也能了 |
[1:22:00] | Humans and Pokémon | 人类和宝可梦 |
[1:22:02] | merged into one. | 融为一体 |
[1:22:17] | Don’t let your Pokémon breathe the purple gas. | 别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体 |
[1:22:28] | This is Yoshida, requesting backup. | 这里是吉田 请求支援 |
[1:22:30] | All units should proceed to the… | 所有部队进入 |
[1:22:34] | Snubbull, no! | 布鲁 停下 |
[1:22:45] | Don’t let your Pokémon breathe the gas. | 别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体 |
[1:22:47] | Don’t let your Pokémon breathe the gas. | 别让你的宝可梦吸入紫色气体 |
[1:22:53] | Come on… | 天啊 |
[1:22:55] | This is Lucy Stevens reporting a city wide emergency. | 这里是露西·史蒂文斯为您报道市内紧急情况 |
[1:22:57] | Do not let your Pokémon breathe… | 别让你的宝可梦吸 |
[1:22:59] | Psyduck! | 可达鸭 |
[1:23:17] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:23:19] | Worst parade I’ve ever seen. | 从没见过这么乱的游行 |
[1:23:22] | Lucy? Lucy you are in there? | 露西吗 你在这里面吗 |
[1:23:24] | Where is Tim? | 蒂姆呢 |
[1:23:26] | Howard is Mewtwo? | 霍华德就是超梦 |
[1:23:30] | This really blows my bridge discovery out of the water. | 这可真是大开了我的天眼了 |
[1:23:34] | Alright. I gotta stop this. | 好了 我要阻止这一切 |
[1:23:37] | Game on! | 上吧 |
[1:23:48] | Ok, Pikachu. | 好的 皮卡丘 |
[1:23:49] | Your powers are in there somewhere. | 你身体里肯定有股能量 |
[1:23:51] | Just need a little spark to get this party started. | 你只需要让你的小脑瓜动起来 |
[1:23:53] | Let’s do this! | 开工吧 |
[1:24:02] | Harry’s Pikachu. | 哈利的皮卡丘 |
[1:24:06] | You think you can stand in the way of the future? | 你觉得你能阻止未来的进程吗 |
[1:24:09] | I am the future! | 我就是未来 |
[1:24:54] | He’s back! | 他回来了 |
[1:25:05] | The neural link. | 神经连接 |
[1:25:13] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[1:25:17] | Behind you! | 小心后面 |
[1:25:33] | You are a Ditto. | 你是个百变怪 |
[1:25:47] | Make left! Make right! Right! | 左拐 右拐右拐 |
[1:25:50] | Where did you learn how to fly? The ground? | 你在哪考的飞行执照 幼儿园吗 |
[1:25:53] | No, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop. | 别 停停停 停下 |
[1:25:55] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[1:25:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一下等一下 |
[1:26:04] | Come on, no, that’s not fair. | 天了噜 这题超纲了 |
[1:26:10] | Okay, for the record, I have no guilt hitting | 算了 事先声明 就算我喜欢的女人 |
[1:26:13] | a beady-eyed version of the woman I’m very attracted to. | 变成了豆豆眼 我也敢打 |
[1:26:21] | Oh! Pull up! Don’t breathe the gas. | 往上 可别吸那个气 |
[1:26:24] | You breathed the gas, didn’t you? | 你还真吸了 对吧 |
[1:26:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:27:00] | Finish him, Ditto! | 了结他 百变怪 |
[1:27:14] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不要不要 |
[1:27:22] | Pikachu! | 皮卡丘 |
[1:27:24] | Tim… | 蒂姆 |
[1:27:27] | Harry’s son is finished. | 哈利的儿子很快就要死了 |
[1:27:30] | No… | 不要 |
[1:27:31] | Tim says Volt Tackle is my best move. | 蒂姆说过十万伏特是我的绝招 |
[1:27:34] | Let’s do this Pokémon Battle thing right! | 让我好好发挥发挥 |
[1:27:46] | No! | 不要 |
[1:27:56] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 |
[1:28:03] | What kind of a Ditto was that? | 那个杀千刀的百变怪哪来的 |
[1:28:05] | That was modified. My father’s genetic experiments. | 那是改良版 我爸基因实验的结果 |
[1:28:53] | A feeble effort! | 异想天开 |
[1:28:55] | A Pikachu cannot defeat Mewtwo in battle. | 皮卡丘怎么可能打得过超梦 |
[1:29:00] | I didn’t mean to defeat you. | 我也没想打败你 |
[1:29:03] | I just needed to distract you. | 我只需要让你分心 |
[1:29:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:16] | What have you done? | 你他妈的做了什么 |
[1:29:22] | Pikachu! No! | 皮卡丘 不要 |
[1:29:39] | – Pikachu! – Tim! | -皮卡丘 -蒂姆 |
[1:29:42] | – Are you ok? – I’m sorry! | -你还好吗 -我很抱歉 |
[1:29:45] | I’m sorry I pushed you away just when you needed me the most. | 我很抱歉在你最需要我的时候转身离开了 |
[1:29:48] | I’m just happy you are back. | 你能回来就够了 |
[1:29:52] | Partner. | 搭档 |
[1:29:54] | Please tell me you can fix this mess. | 你应该能解决这一团糟吧 |
[1:29:57] | I will undo, what has be done. | 我会把一切变回原样 |
[1:30:32] | Let’s never do that again, | 以后再也不这样了 |
[1:30:34] | okay? | 我保证 |
[1:30:51] | The strange thing is that no matter what his flaws, | 奇怪的是 无论他有怎样的缺点 |
[1:30:54] | deep down I blame myself for not being there for him. | 我内心深处还是很自责没有陪伴他 |
[1:31:00] | You! You were working on this story. | 你 你是在跟进这件事的 |
[1:31:03] | Had a lead on it before anyone else even knew. | 还没人知道的时候你就已有眉目了 |
[1:31:06] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[1:31:06] | Good. Alright you are going on camera. | 很好 准备上电视吧 |
[1:31:08] | I want you to give an in-depth report for CNM tonight, prime time. | 我要你在今晚CNM黄金时间深入报道 |
[1:31:12] | And make sure you close with: | 记得最后要提一嘴说 |
[1:31:13] | “Roger Clifford pledges to undo all the harm his father caused, | 罗杰·克利福保证补偿他父亲造成的损失 |
[1:31:18] | starting with the Pokémon he experimented on.” | 首先就是叫停他的宝可梦实验 |
[1:31:25] | I can’t believe we did it. | 难以置信 我们做到了 |
[1:31:26] | Great work. | 干得不错 |
[1:31:28] | Hey, calm down. Stay calm. | 喂 消停会儿 冷静冷静 |
[1:31:32] | I hope we never get to see each other again. | 你要这样以后不理你了 |
[1:31:34] | – Meet me later tonight? – Cool. | -晚上再见吗 -可 |
[1:31:36] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说 当然可以 |
[1:31:41] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[1:31:45] | Way to go, Tim! | 有长进了 蒂姆 |
[1:31:49] | There is one last thing I must fix. | 还有最后一件事我得解决 |
[1:31:56] | My father. | 我爸 |
[1:31:57] | The father you have been looking for has been with you all along. | 你一直在找你父亲 其实一直在你身边 |
[1:32:04] | What’s he talking about? | 他啥意思 |
[1:32:08] | I don’t… | 我也不 |
[1:32:32] | You’ve done well. | 你做得很好 |
[1:32:33] | Humanity is evil! | 人性本恶 |
[1:32:37] | But you have shown me… | 但你让我看见了 |
[1:32:39] | that not all humans are bad. | 其光明的一面 |
[1:32:42] | Harry Goodman, | 哈利·古德曼 |
[1:32:44] | your Pikachu offers its’ body to save your mind. | 你的皮卡丘愿意用身体来拯救你的灵魂 |
[1:32:48] | There is a son. | 他有一个儿子 |
[1:32:50] | With the son’s return, I can repair the father. | 只有他的儿子回来了 我才能把你放出来 |
[1:32:54] | Your memory will be gone, but your heart will know who you are. | 你的记忆会消失 但你内心深处不会忘 |
[1:33:00] | I take this body so that you might live. | 我暂时保管这具身体方便你行动 |
[1:33:04] | Return with the son. | 记得把他的儿子带回来 |
[1:33:37] | Hey, kid! | 嘿 小子 |
[1:33:56] | Grandma will meet you when you arrive. | 到了之后奶奶会去接你 |
[1:33:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:34:07] | See ya. | 再见 |
[1:34:10] | See ya. | 再见 |
[1:34:42] | Hey dad? | 对了老爸 |
[1:34:44] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[1:34:48] | You think I can stay with you for a while? | 我能留下来和你呆一阵子吗 |
[1:34:52] | I’d like that, kid. | 当然可以 |
[1:34:55] | Yeah I’d like that very much. | 我很高兴 |
[1:35:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:35:13] | You wanna get a coffee? | 你想来杯咖啡吗 |
[1:35:14] | It’s the weirdest thing, that’s… | 无巧不巧 好死不死 |
[1:35:16] | It’s all I’ve been thinking about was having a coffee right now. | 我现在满脑子都是咖啡呢 |
[1:35:20] | I think I’ll have to find a new job. | 我可能得找个新工作了 |
[1:35:23] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:35:25] | What are you thinking? | 有什么想法吗 |
[1:35:27] | Maybe I could give detective work a try? | 我或许可以试试当探员 |
[1:35:31] | I think he likes that idea. | 他好像也挺赞同的 |