Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Playmobil: The Secret of Pirate Island‎(摩比小子:海盗历险记)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Playmobil: The Secret of Pirate Island‎(摩比小子:海盗历险记)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:摩比小子:海盗历险记
英文名称:Playmobil: The Secret of Pirate Island‎
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] 摩比小子:海盗历险记
[00:54] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗
[00:57] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗
[01:01] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗
[01:02] -Dad. -Yeah? -爸爸 -什么事
[01:03] He does this every time we go on a trip. 每次我们去旅行他都这样
[01:05] -What? -Tries to annoy me. -怎样 -惹我生气
[01:08] I was just asking a question. 我只是问个问题而已
[01:10] The same question over and over. 反复问同一个问题
[01:12] Hey, remember the song gram taught us? 记得奶奶教的那首歌吗
[01:15] I do. 记得
[01:26] Dad. 爸爸
[01:36] – Oh, there you are. – Hello, Amelia. -你们到了 -你好 阿米莉娅
[01:38] – Hey, mom. hey, dad. – Hey, mom. hey, gramps. -嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸 -嗨 妈妈 嗨 爷爷奶奶
[01:40] Mary, Tom. How are you? 玛丽 汤姆 你们好吗
[01:42] Oh, it’s so nice to see you. 真高兴见到你们
[01:44] – So how was the drive? – Great. -路上还好吗 -超棒的
[01:46] We sang your song. 我们唱了你教的歌
[01:47] You call that singing? 你把那个叫做唱歌?
[01:49] Mom and dad liked it. 爸爸妈妈很喜欢
[01:50] Mom and dad were being polite. 爸爸和妈妈只是出于礼貌而已
[01:53] Like when they say you’re witty? 就像他们说你机智一样吗
[01:55] Amelia is very witty. 阿米莉娅的确很机智
[02:01] So, what are you kids up for? 孩子们 你们打算干吗
[02:03] Let’s go exploring. 去玩探索游戏吧
[02:09] The boy’s got spirit. 这孩子真有精神
[02:11] The boy’s a loose cannon. 这孩子是个我行我素的人
[02:13] That’s because he acts before he thinks. 那是因为他做事前从未先想想
[02:16] Hey, I’m only 7. 我才7岁
[02:18] So where should we play? 我们应该去哪儿玩
[02:19] How about up in the attic? 在阁楼上玩怎么样
[02:22] – No way. – Amelia’s afraid of heights. -不行 -阿米莉娅恐高
[02:24] It’s dusty up there. 那上面布满了灰尘
[02:26] – They could go explore outside. – Yeah. -他们可以去外面玩探索游戏 -好啊
[02:29] Let’s climb trees. 去爬树吧
[02:32] Oh, I forgot. Amelia’s afraid of heights. 我忘了 阿米莉娅有恐高症
[02:37] Maybe you could help her overcome her fear. 也许你可以帮她克服恐惧
[02:40] And, Amelia, you could teach Jack not to just barrel into things. 阿米莉娅 你可以教杰克别老躲进桶里
[02:45] Whatever you decide, be careful. 随便你们玩什么 要注意安全
[02:47] And, Jack. Listen to your sister. 杰克 听你姐姐话
[02:50] – That will be a first. – Come on. -他从没听话过 -快点
[02:53] No. 不
[02:55] No. 不
[02:56] – Tom. – They’re ready, Mary. -汤姆 -他们已经长大 玛丽
[02:59] I was even younger. 我当时比他们还小呢
[03:01] They’ll be fine, dear. 他们不会有事的 亲爱的
[03:37] Look at all this stuff. 瞧这些东西
[03:41] Must have taken years to collect. 肯定花了好多年来收集这些东西
[03:44] Check this out. 看这个
[03:45] I am all-powerful. 我是最强大的
[03:56] Well, I’m a magical princess. 我是魔法公主
[03:59] You will obey my commands. 你要听从我的指令
[04:01] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[04:03] And if you don’t 如果你抗命
[04:04] I’ll sic a nasty mummy after you. 我就放恶心的木乃伊攻击你
[04:07] Bring him on. 放马过来吧
[04:09] Because I’m a big, bad… … 因为我是大…坏…
[04:14] Voodoo daddy. 巫毒老爹
[04:20] Jack. 杰克
[04:29] Amelia, look. 阿米莉娅 看
[04:40] – Come on. – Jack. -快来 -杰克
[04:49] It’s a schooner. You can tell by the two masts. 那是纵帆船 看那两根船桅就知道了
[04:52] Jack, we have to go back. 杰克 我们得回去
[04:54] Schooners are really fast ships. They were usually sailed by– 纵帆船航行速度超级快 驾驶它们的通常是…
[04:59] Pirates. 海盗
[05:01] Is me sweet sailing vessel shipshape and seaworthy? 我的宝贝帆船被打扫干净准备好起航了吗
[05:05] Come on, we gotta hide. Quick, in that barrel. 快点 我们得躲起来 快 躲进那个木桶里
[05:18] Gaptooth, has me beauty been scraped and cleaned? 凯普图斯 你把我的宝贝擦干净了吗
[05:22] Clean as a whistle, captain. 亮如哨子 船长
[05:26] Scrape it clean, washing machine. 擦干净点 清洁机
[05:28] Cookie, did you replace that worn-out plank? 珂奇 你把那块旧木板换掉了吗
[05:32] All set, captain. 都搞定了 船长
[05:34] Plumpy tank gonna break the plank. 装满的油箱会把木板压坏的
[05:39] Bring me cracker barrel aboard. 帮我把薄脆饼干桶搬上船
[05:43] Yummy crackers. 好吃的薄脆饼干
[05:44] Settle down there, Sea Biscuit. 淡定 海饼干
[05:52] What do they make these crackers out of? 这饼干是什么做的
[05:55] Lead flour? 铅粉吗
[06:01] Deck swabbed 甲板擦好了
[06:03] Supplies loaded and battened down, sir. 供给已装满 已封舱 长官
[06:06] Excellent, me hearty. 太好了 我的心肝
[06:12] Buckethead. 水桶头
[06:13] Blasted bilge rat, where are you? 该死的舱底老鼠 你在哪儿
[06:18] Yes, sir. 这里 长官
[06:19] Weigh anchor, and set sail. 起锚 扬帆
[06:24] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[06:32] Bird brain. Bird brain. 蠢蛋 蠢蛋
[06:34] Now, now, Sea biscuit. 好了 好了 海饼干
[06:36] We ain’t all born with natural smarts. 谁也不是生来就聪明的
[06:42] Sails patched and riggings tight. 帆已经补好 帆缆也系紧了
[06:44] Hoist the jolly roger. 升海盗旗
[06:46] Aye, aye, captain. 是 船长
[06:53] Heave-ho, mateys. 用力拉哟 伙计们
[06:57] Hard biscuits packed, and I just whipped up a batch of your favourite. 硬饼干装好了 我刚刚烤了一些你最喜欢的
[07:03] Don’t mind if I do. 不介意我先来一块吧
[07:06] Yummy cookies, yummy cookies. 好吃的饼干 好吃的饼干
[07:09] Blasted bird, quit your squawking. 死鸟 闭上你的嘴
[07:14] Those cookies sure smell good. 那些饼干闻起来真香
[07:16] Why don’t you ask the captain if you can have one? 你何不去问船长你可否尝一块
[07:19] Okay. 好的
[07:27] There ain’t nothing like sailing the high seas. 在公海上航行真是无与伦比啊
[07:32] Sea biscuit want a cracker. 海饼干想吃块饼干
[07:35] Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. 可能这不是个好主意
[07:37] Gee, you think? 哦 是吗
[07:39] You didn’t have to follow me. 你得照着我说的做
[07:40] Dad told me to do what you said. 爸爸叫我听你的话
[07:46] Nice birdie. 漂亮的小鸟
[07:48] Monkeys in the barrel. 木桶里有小孩
[07:50] Quiet, bird. Let me enjoy the view. 闭嘴 小鸟 让我好好欣赏这景色
[07:56] Kids cracking the crackers. 小孩把饼干都弄碎了
[08:01] Stowaways sitting on our stash. 有偷乘者藏在里面
[08:04] What? stowaways? 什么 偷乘者
[08:06] In me cracker barrel? 在我的饼干桶里?
[08:10] Scurvy dogs. 无赖们
[08:12] After them. 给我追
[08:19] Amelia, this way. 阿米莉娅 这边
[08:25] I can’t. 我不行
[08:28] On second thought…. 重新考虑后…
[08:40] Look. there’s something out there. 看 那里有个东西
[08:44] It’s big. 好大
[08:46] It’s scary. 好可怕
[08:51] We’ve gotta warn the pirates. 我得提醒那些海盗
[08:53] If they catch us, we’ll be chopped like a salad. 如果我们被抓住 会像沙拉一样被切碎
[08:56] If we don’t, we’ll be sleeping with the fish. 如果我们不提醒他们的话 我们就要下海喂鱼了
[09:01] Hey, pirates. 海盗们
[09:03] Look. in the water. 看水里
[09:06] Ahoy. thar she blows. 啊嗬 准备开炮
[09:17] Wow, what a beauty. 哇 好漂亮啊
[09:27] – Fire. – No. -开火 -不
[09:38] I just patched that sail. 我刚把帆补好
[09:44] Amelia, do something. 阿米莉娅 快做点什么
[09:57] Can’t we have a sing-along another time? 我们不能改次再一起唱歌吗
[10:08] Wow, you’re good. 哇 你好厉害
[10:11] Amelia, he likes it. 阿米莉娅 他喜欢听歌
[10:15] Hold your fire. 别开火
[10:23] Gotcha, you rascal. 抓住你了 小坏蛋
[10:25] Keep singing, lassie. 继续唱 小姑娘
[10:26] You’ve tamed the beast. 你把那只猛兽驯服了
[10:29] Sing it, sister, sing it. 继续唱 小妹妹 继续唱
[11:01] That was some performance. 表演不错啊
[11:04] Bravo, me buckos. 干得漂亮 小孩们
[11:06] Do you realise 你们意识到了吗
[11:07] You just made friends with Chumley… 你们刚刚和传说中的大章鱼察慕雷
[11:10] …the legendary giant octopus? 成了朋友
[11:13] Piece of cake. 小意思
[11:14] Any time you need help, just let us know. 你们任何时候需要帮忙 知会我们一声就行了
[11:16] Come on, Jack. 走吧 杰克
[11:17] Just where do you kids think you’re going? 你们两个孩子想去哪儿
[11:20] Well, to tell you the truth…. 说实话…
[11:22] We’re lost. 我们迷路了
[11:24] That does pose a problem. 的确是个问题
[11:27] And I have a solution. make them walk the plank. 我有办法 让他们从船上跳下去淹死
[11:31] Bootflap, you’re a cold one. 靴娃 你真够无情的
[11:35] Feed them to the sharks. 把他们喂鲨鱼
[11:38] I could use some target practise. 当我练习厨艺的试验品吧
[11:40] But they saved the ship. 可是他们救了整条船
[11:42] Besides, we could use a couple more deck hands. 而且 甲板上还可以多两个帮手
[11:44] Pegger, you lazy spud. 培基 你这个懒蛋
[11:47] Any excuse to get out of work. 那么多逃避工作的借口
[11:49] – Not me, I love work. – Me too. -我可不是 我超爱工作 -我也是
[11:53] No one ever helped me when I was young. 我小的时候从没有人帮过我
[11:55] I had to do it all myself. 我什么都得自己做
[11:56] It’s just not fair. 真不公平
[11:59] Bootflap, you’ve got some issues. 靴娃 你有问题啊
[12:04] We’ll keep you along until the next port of call. 我们就留你们在船上直到下次靠岸
[12:09] Can I steer the ship and hoist the flag? 我可以掌舵和升旗吗
[12:13] Listen here, buckos. 听着 死小子
[12:15] You’ll be swabbing the deck and scrubbing the chum buckets. 你们要刷洗甲板和擦洗放鱼饵的桶
[12:19] And mopping me cage. 还有清洗我的笼子
[12:21] – Aye, aye, captain. – Then it’s settled. -是 长官 -那就这么决定了
[12:25] Welcome aboard. 欢迎上船
[12:30] This calls for a party. 来办个派对吧
[12:40] So is this where the gig’s at then? 那么 演出就在这里进行了
[12:44] That captain gruff, he’s hard to figure. 那个坏脾气船长很难琢磨
[12:47] Either he’s getting soft in his old age…. 可能是因为年老所以变温柔
[12:49] Or he’s setting those poor kids up for something really heavy. 或者他会叫那两个可怜的小孩去做苦力
[12:53] With that scurvy crew, nobody’s safe. 谁到了这群卑鄙的海盗手里都没好下场
[12:56] Why, 为什么…
[12:57] They’d blow a man down for a wooden nickel. 他们能为点不值钱的东西把人打倒在地
[12:59] Are we gonna jam, or what? 我们开始表演了吗
[13:03] Now all you groovy cats watching at home… 现在 在家看节目的潮人们
[13:05] …feel free to sing along. 请和我们一起唱
[13:07] And get up off of that couch and shake your booty. 站起身来扭扭屁股
[13:10] Get it? 明白了吗
[13:11] Booty. like pirate treasure. 屁股 像海盗的宝藏
[13:16] Hit it, boys. 开始吧 兄弟们
[13:18] Oh, come all ye fellers that follow the sea 你们这些在海上漂泊的人
[13:22] Way, hey pull the kids up 前进 嘿 把那些孩子拉上来
[13:27] We’ll sing them a song of the sea’s mystery 我们要为他们歌唱大海的神秘
[13:29] Give us some time we’ll pull the kids up 给我们点时间 我们会把孩子们拉上船
[13:31] We sail for adventure and live to be free 我们为冒险而远航 自由生活
[13:34] Way, hey pull the gang up 前进 把那帮人拉上来
[13:36] This is the life I’m sure you’ll agree 我肯定你会认同这样的生活
[13:39] Give us some time to pull the gang up 给我们点时间把那帮人拉上来
[13:41] Way, hey pull the kids up 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
[13:44] Give us some time to pull the kids up 给我们点时间把孩子们拉上来
[13:46] Work hard every day keep the ship off the reef 每天努力工作不让轮船触礁
[13:48] Way, hey pull the lad up 前进 嘿 把那个小伙子拉上来
[13:51] I can’t really sing with the gap between me teeth 我的牙缝太宽了害我不能唱歌
[13:53] Give us the time we’ll pull the man up 给我们点时间把那个男人拉上来
[13:55] I do things meself help I always refuse 我自力更生拒绝帮助
[13:58] Way, hey pull her on up 前进 嘿 把她拉上来
[14:00] But I need a hand to tie me own shoes 但是我需要一只手来给自己绑鞋带
[14:03] Give us the time we’ll pull the gal up 给我们点时间把那个女孩拉上来
[14:05] Way, hey pull the kids up 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
[14:08] Pull the kids up mateys, 把孩子们拉上来 伙计们
[14:09] Pull the kids up 把孩子们拉上来
[14:10] Bring them on board or they’ll sure be sunk 把他们拉上船 否则他们一定会沉下去
[14:13] Give us some time to pull the kids up 给我们点时间把孩子们拉上船
[14:15] Sometimes this life ain’t no walk in the park 有时候生活不像逛公园
[14:17] Way, hey pull the chap up 把那家伙拉上船
[14:20] I’ve worn this old bucket since I kissed a shark 我自从和鲨鱼亲亲之后就头戴这个桶
[14:22] Give us some time and we’ll pull the man up 给我们点时间把他拉上船
[14:24] You might think this limb is as bad as it gets 你可能觉得腿越来越糟
[14:27] Way, hey pull Pegger up 前进 嘿 把培基拉上来
[14:29] But with this leg I do pirouettes 单腿脚尖旋转
[14:32] Give us some time and we’ll pull the lad up 给我们点时间 我们会将那家伙拉上来
[14:34] It’s better to give then it is to receive 我们来教 你们来学
[14:37] Way, hey pull the cook up 前进 嘿 把厨师拉上来
[14:39] Have a taste of me cookies I’m sure you’ll agree 尝尝饼干 我肯定你会同意的
[14:41] Give us some time we’ll pull the chef up 给我们点时间 我们会把厨师长拉上来
[14:44] Way, hey pull the kids up 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
[14:46] Pull the kids up mateys, pull the kids up 把孩子们拉上来 伙伴们 把孩子们拉上来
[14:48] Bring them on board or they’ll sure be sunk 拉他们上船 否则他们肯定会沉溺的
[14:51] Give us some time to pull the kids up 给我们点时间把孩子们拉上来
[14:53] Way, hey pull the kids up 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
[15:06] So here’s the deal, me buckos. We’re on a mission. 小伙子们 我们正在进行一个任务
[15:09] We sail the high seas looking for treasure. 就是要沿着公海寻找宝藏
[15:13] We’re going after treasure? 我们要去寻找宝藏吗
[15:15] Cool. 太棒了
[15:16] Is that all you pirates care about? 你们这些海盗只关心这个吗
[15:19] – What do you mean? – I mean, do you ever do a good deed? -什么意思 -我的意思是 你们就不干好事吗
[15:22] Do you ever help anyone? 你们帮助过其他人吗
[15:24] Of course we do. We do lots of good stuff. 当然 我们干过很多好事
[15:28] We protect the whales and help clean up the ocean. 我们保护鲸鱼还清洁海洋
[15:33] But we don’t advertise it, see. 可我们并不张扬
[15:36] We’re pirates. We got an image to keep up, got it? 我们是海盗 我们要低调 明白吗
[15:41] – Got it? – Got it. -明白吗 -明白
[15:43] Righty right then. Hootin’ tootin’ pirates, tallyho. 非常好 小的们 呔嗬 启航啦
[16:09] Here it is. The map to the voodoo treasure. 这就是巫毒宝藏的地图
[16:14] The voodoo treasure? 巫毒宝藏?
[16:15] – Blimey. – Begad. -妈呀 -天哪
[16:17] – Sink me. – No way. -淹死我吧 -不可能
[16:19] I’ve heard rumours it’s cursed. 有谣言说它是被诅咒的
[16:23] We sail southwest then northeast across the equator… 先往西南再向东北 穿越赤道
[16:27] Hang a right at jupiter reef and we land here. 在朱庇特礁转个弯 就到了这儿
[16:30] Skull island. 骷髅岛
[16:32] Skull island. 骷髅岛
[16:33] Shiver me timbers. 真见鬼
[16:34] – Blimey. – Begad. -妈呀 -天哪
[16:36] No way. 不可能
[16:37] Chart a course, me hearties, destiny awaits us. 随航行图航行吧 伙伴们 这是宿命
[17:41] Oh, gross. 真恶心
[18:04] Land ho. 前面有陆地
[18:10] Bring her in easy, mateys. 小心得开进去 伙伴们
[18:17] Big mouth. 一张大嘴
[18:19] Bad breath. 真难闻
[18:20] Shut your blabbering beak. 闭上你的鸟嘴
[18:22] You wanna wake the natives? 你想吵醒土人吗
[18:30] All right, me mateys. 我们到啦
[18:32] All hands ashore. 全部上岸
[18:39] You kids be too young for looting and hooting. 去打家劫舍你们还太嫩了
[18:42] But, captain Gruff, isn’t looting and hooting against the law? 但格鲁弗船长 打家劫舍不违法吗
[18:45] Not where I come from, little lassie. 在我这不算违法 小姑娘
[18:49] Well, it’s not nice. 这样很不好
[18:51] Hey, we’re pirates. It’s what we do. 我们是海盗 就是干这个的
[18:54] You stay here and keep a lookout. 你们待在这把风
[18:59] We can’t just wait around here. 我们不能就傻待在这儿
[19:02] You heard the captain. 船长已经说了
[19:06] Jack. 杰克
[19:21] We should go back to the ship. 我们该回到船上去
[19:25] There he goes again. 真拿他没辙
[19:26] Amelia, what if there really is a treasure? 阿米莉娅 要是真有宝藏怎么办
[19:30] I’d buy a bicycle, a skateboard– 我想买辆自行车 还有滑板
[19:35] Eight, nine, 10 paces toward them weird looking stones. 八九 十步之后 面向奇怪的石头
[19:41] Well, shall we dig, captain? 我们可以开挖了吗 船长
[19:43] Just a wee moment, Mr. pegger. 稍等一会 桩夫先生
[19:52] – Look. – Don’t touch that. -快看 -别碰那个
[20:07] Blasted stowaways, you woke the bones. 被诅咒的偷渡者 你唤醒了骷髅
[20:10] After them, my pretties. 抓住他们 美人儿们
[20:15] Run for your lives. 快逃命
[20:23] It ain’t easy to fight the bones. 和骷髅打架可没那么简单
[20:25] You can’t kill them. 你没法杀死他们
[20:26] And you sure don’t wanna join them. 更不想变成他们
[20:28] The hootin’ tootin’ pirates always fight valiantly… 这些海盗英勇善战
[20:31] And they are fleet of foot. 而且脚步灵活
[20:33] But can they outrun the cursed? 但他们有可能避开诅咒吗
[20:36] Some travelling music, boys. 来点快节奏的音乐
[20:39] Skeletons rule the island 骷髅统治小岛
[20:41] Skeletons run the show 骷髅开始表演
[20:44] Skeletons dancing everywhere 骷髅到处乱舞
[20:47] Coming at you high and low 忽高忽低冲向你
[20:49] Banging their bones like a drum 骨头响的鼓一样
[20:52] Maybe you better run 最好快快逃命
[20:55] Oh, filling my heart with dread 心中充满恐惧
[20:58] Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead 杀不死因为他们早已死掉
[21:05] Run, better run away 逃 快逃跑
[21:08] Got to leave the island 远离这小岛
[21:10] Or be here for a permanent stay 否则将永远待在这儿
[21:16] No, no, no, gotta go, go, go 不 不 不 快跑 跑 跑
[21:19] Skeletons rule the island 骷髅统治小岛
[21:21] Yeah, skeletons run the show 耶 骷髅开始表演
[21:24] Skeletons dancing everywhere 骷髅到处乱舞
[21:27] Coming at you high and low 忽高忽低冲向你
[21:29] Banging their bones like a drum 骨头响的鼓一样
[21:32] Maybe you better run 最好快快逃命
[21:35] Filling me heart with dread 心中充满恐惧
[21:37] Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead 杀不死因为他们早已死掉
[21:58] Oh, skeletons rule the island 骷髅统治小岛
[22:00] Yeah, skeletons run the show 骷髅开始表演
[22:03] Skeletons dancing everywhere 骷髅到处乱舞
[22:06] Coming at you high and low 忽高忽低冲向你
[22:09] Banging their bones like a drum 骨头响的鼓一样
[22:12] Maybe you better run 最好快快逃命
[22:14] Filling me heart with dread 心中充满恐惧
[22:17] Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead 杀不死因为他们早已死掉
[22:20] Yeah, filling me heart with dread 心中充满恐惧
[22:23] Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead 杀不死因为他们早已死掉
[22:42] – No, stop. – Help me, please. -停下来 -救救我
[22:47] Well, at least we’ll get a last meal. 至少让我们吃最后一餐
[22:49] My chubby friend, you are the meal. 我的胖朋友 你们就是这顿饭
[22:54] – What? – Please. -什么 -求你
[22:55] – Help. – No way. -救命 -不要
[23:04] We’re trapped. 我们被发现了
[23:05] What should we do? 我们该怎么办
[23:09] I have an idea. 我有主意了
[23:13] I am the great Jacksonian. 我是伟大的杰克逊
[23:16] Observe my powers. 看看我的能力
[23:22] Jack. 杰克
[23:25] Obey my commands, or you too will be under my spell. 听我命令 否则我也会对你们施咒
[23:31] Silly boy, we’re already cursed. 傻孩子 我们已经被诅咒了
[23:33] We’re skeletons. 我们是骷髅
[23:39] And now, my pretties, it’s time to say bye-bye. 我的美人儿 是时候说再见了
[23:48] Greetings, young’uns. 你们好 年轻人
[23:53] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[23:54] Sit down and relax. you’re gonna be here a while. 坐下休息吧 你们要在这儿待很久的
[23:58] – What’s a while? – I’ve been in here 64 years, 200… -很久是多久 -我在这儿已经64年
[24:04] And 22 days. 222天
[24:06] There’s gotta be a way out. 肯定有路可以逃走
[24:10] There ain’t no way out. 没有路能够出去
[24:12] What’s this? 这是什么
[24:14] Maybe it’s a piggy bank. 可能是个存钱罐
[24:16] That’s just what I was thinking. 我一猜就是
[24:18] Jack, do you still have that coin? 杰克 你还带着那个硬币吗
[24:20] – Yeah. – Drop it in the slot. -给 -塞进孔里
[24:22] – No way. – You wanna get out of here? -不可能 -你想要离开走吗
[24:32] Easy come, easy go. 来去匆匆啊
[24:38] It worked. 起作用了
[24:39] – Well, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle. – Let’s go. -老天爷啊 -我们走吧
[24:43] If you’re going for treasure, you best beware. 如果去找宝藏 你们最好小心点
[24:46] There ain’t no good come from it. Look where it got me. 找它可不轻松 看看我的后果
[24:49] Now get out of here. 现在快离开这儿吧
[24:56] Hang in there, old timer. We’ll come back for you. 等着 前辈 我们会回来救你的
[24:59] Oh, yeah, sure. 哦 好吧
[25:01] That’s what they all say. 他们总这么说
[25:14] Eenie, meenie, minie, mo. 伊尼 蜜尼 麦尼 莫
[25:17] I wish I knew which way to go. 告诉我该走哪条路
[25:29] We’re rich. 我们发财了
[25:31] We’re rich. We found the treasure, yeah. 我们发财了 我们找到宝藏了
[25:35] Jack, this isn’t ours. 杰克 这不属于我们
[25:37] We could just borrow some. 我们可以先借一些
[25:46] I wonder what’s in here. 真想看看里面有什么
[25:47] Jack, don’t. 杰克 别
[25:57] Who dares fiddle with the voodoo treasure? 谁人胆敢乱动巫毒宝藏
[26:00] Why, you rotten kids. 你们这些堕落的孩子
[26:02] Let’s get out of here. 快跑啊
[26:06] You’re a couple of wise guys, huh? 你们自以为很聪明 对吗
[26:11] Ring around the rosie. 拉手手 转圈圈
[26:14] Who you calling rosie? 转什么圈圈
[26:28] Why, you rotten kids. 怎么回事 堕落的孩子们
[26:35] Oh, no. 不好
[26:40] Jack, this way. 杰克 这边走
[26:53] Sorry. 对不起
[27:11] Here’s looking at you. 我看到你了
[27:17] Come on. 快跑
[27:29] After you. 你先请
[27:45] Hello, world. We’re the play it real rockers. 大家好 我们是真正玩摇滚的
[27:48] How you doing? 你们好吗
[27:52] For our next tune, we’d like to play a golden oldie. 下面我们将演奏一首昔日金曲
[27:56] An oldie but a goodie. 很老却很经典
[27:58] It tells the story of some greedy vikings, baby… 讲的是一些贪婪的海盗
[28:01] Who meet an unhappy fate. 他们的命运非常不幸
[28:04] It’s called, “the skel-a-tune.” 曲名叫做骷髅叹
[28:14] Once, a gang of vikings on a looting spree 曾经 一群海盗为掠夺启程
[28:18] Set out for treasure on the mighty sea 驶入大海寻找宝藏
[28:21] We want treasure 我们要宝藏
[28:23] Then they found a scroll that showed the way 之后 他们找到了藏宝图
[28:27] To a secret tropical bay 一个秘密热带海湾
[28:29] To the voodoo treasure 去找巫毒宝藏
[28:31] There where x did mark the spot X所标明的地点
[28:35] The vikings dug a lot 海盗挖了又挖
[28:38] We love treasure 我们热爱宝藏
[28:40] Down through a secret passageway 经过一个秘密过道
[28:43] The greedy vikings found the way 贪婪海盗找到了入口
[28:46] To the voodoo treasure 去找巫毒宝藏
[28:48] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[28:51] Don’t touch the treasure it will lead to your doom 别碰宝藏 它将会给你带来厄运
[28:54] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[28:56] Now forever more we’re gonna sing this skel-a-tune 只能一直吟唱骷髅叹
[29:02] Now, the vikings stood on evil ground 海盗脚下的邪恶土地
[29:06] Where voodoo daddy laid his treasure down 放着巫毒老爹宝藏
[29:09] It’s cursed treasure 被诅咒的宝藏
[29:10] A drum of magic gelatine 一桶魔力乳液
[29:14] Turned the vikings into skeletons 将海盗变成骷髅
[29:17] I don’t like this treasure 我不喜欢这宝藏
[29:19] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[29:22] Don’t touch the treasure It will lead to your doom 别碰宝藏 它将会给你带来厄运
[29:24] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[29:27] Now forever more we’re gonna live in the gloom 只能永远活在幽暗中
[29:30] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[29:33] Now and forever more we’re gonna sing this skel-a-tune 只能唱这首骷髅叹
[29:44] So pirate island came to be 于是 海盗岛便成为
[29:48] A rocky prison of the sea 海中的岩石监狱
[29:51] Doomed forever 永远受到诅咒
[29:52] Cursed to be there evermore 永远被困此地
[29:56] On the lost and rocky shore 在失落的岩石海岸
[29:59] On pirate island 在海盗岛上
[30:01] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[30:04] Don’t touch the treasure it will lead to your doom 别碰宝藏 它将使你灭亡
[30:07] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[30:09] Now forever more we’re gonna live in the gloom 只能永远活在幽暗中
[30:12] Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune 骷髅叹 骷髅叹
[30:15] Now forever more we’re gonna sing this skel-a-tune 只能一直吟唱骷髅叹
[30:28] Rockers. 太棒了
[30:33] Now, that’s what I call a show. 这才算演出嘛
[30:36] – Still want that treasure, Jack? – Yeah. -还想去寻宝吗 杰克 -当然了
[30:43] Come on. This way. 来 这边
[30:50] Welcome, children. 欢迎 小朋友们
[30:53] – Hello. – Who are you? -你好 -你是谁呀
[30:55] I’m a treasure hunter. 我是来寻宝的
[30:58] At least I used to be. 至少以前是
[31:00] – What happened? – A slight misunderstanding. -那这是怎么回事 -有点小误会
[31:03] It could happen to anyone. Even you. 谁都可能碰上 包括你们
[31:06] Did you say treasure? 你刚刚说宝藏吗
[31:08] – Jack, come on. – How do we get the treasure? -杰克 别这样 -怎么能找到宝藏呢
[31:11] It’s simple. 很简单
[31:13] Cross the Chasm of No Return, avoid the Pillars of Pain… 穿过不归谷 绕过痛痛柱
[31:15] …escape from the Fire-breathing Dragon and you can’t miss it. 再逃过喷火龙 就找到啦
[31:19] Watch me. 我才不去呢
[31:20] What’s your problem? 干吗不去呢
[31:22] You’re young, you’re strong, you have a body. 你年轻力壮 你的身体还在
[31:25] You can do it. 你肯定能找到的
[31:26] Then we get the treasure? 接着就找到宝藏了吗
[31:27] Then you meet Mr. Voodoo, and you answer his riddle. 接着会碰见巫毒先生 要答出他的谜题
[31:32] And if we give the wrong answer? 要是答错了呢
[31:34] You get to hang out with me. 你就得跟我一快挂着啦
[31:37] But if we give the right answer, we get the treasure, right? 可要猜对了 就找到宝藏了吧
[31:42] That’s what they say. 他们是这么说的
[31:43] Thanks, Mr. Head. 谢谢你 头颅先生
[31:45] Don’t mention it. 不客气
[31:47] See you soon. 待会见
[31:55] Amelia. Come on. 阿米莉娅 快
[32:19] The Chasm of No Return. 这就是不归谷呀
[32:22] Not good. Not good. 惨了 惨了
[32:24] Don’t look down. 别往下看
[32:28] One step at a time. 一步一步来
[32:43] No, run, Amelia. Run. 天哪 阿米莉娅 快跑
[32:46] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[32:49] I can do it. 我能行的
[32:56] It’s a dragon. 火龙来啦
[33:11] Amelia. 阿米莉娅
[33:16] Gotcha. 抓住了
[33:36] Where are we? 我们在哪儿
[33:38] Yo, fool. 嘿 小笨蛋们
[33:40] You’re in the lair of the Voodoo Daddy. 你们在巫毒老爹的地盘
[33:46] Welcome, my friends. I’m so happy you’ve come to play. 欢迎 朋友们 很高兴你们能来玩
[33:50] It’s been an eternity since my last guests. 好久好久没人来作客了
[33:53] But can you pass the final test? 可你们能闯过最后一关吗
[33:58] 巫毒老爹的地盘
[34:03] Alrighty then, let’s get right down to business. 好了 进入正题
[34:07] Here’s how my little game is played. 规则是这样的
[34:08] I ask you a riddle. You answer the riddle. 我出谜语 你们来猜
[34:11] You answer correctly, you get a fabulous prize. 猜对的话 有很棒的奖品
[34:16] You answer incorrectly, and I get to shrink your head. 猜错的话 我就把你们的脑袋缩小
[34:22] Are you ready for your first riddle? 第一题 准备好了吗
[34:24] Do we have a choice? 能选题吗
[34:26] Go ahead… 没问题
[34:30] …take a spin. 选吧
[34:39] I turn around once, 我转一圈
[34:41] What is out will not get in. 外面的将进不来
[34:44] I turn around again, 我再转一圈
[34:46] What is in will not get out. 里面的就出不去了
[34:49] Am I a turnstile? 我是十字转门吗
[34:51] Perhaps I’m a key. 也许我是把钥匙
[34:55] Or maybe I’m a lock. 或是一把锁
[35:00] You have 15 seconds to decide. 限时15秒 请作答
[35:08] We’ll take the key. 我们选钥匙
[35:10] – Yay! – Yeah. -答对啦 -耶
[35:13] You’ve done well, my friends. 干得好 小朋友
[35:15] I’m so happy for you. 真为你们高兴
[35:18] – Thank you, Mr. Voodoo. – Thank you, Mr. Voodoo. -谢谢 巫毒先生 -谢谢 巫毒先生
[35:20] Thanks for playing with me. It was fun. 谢谢你们跟我玩 很有趣
[35:23] Now get out of here. Show’s over. 出去吧 游戏结束了
[35:25] Hey, where’s our prize? 我们的奖品呢
[35:27] Sorry, fresh out of prizes. 对不起 奖品发完了
[35:30] Hey, that’s not fair. 不公平
[35:31] This is my lair, and I say what’s fair. 我的地盘 我说了算
[35:38] Must need a tune-up. 肯定需要热身活动
[35:40] We’ve really enjoyed spending time with you, Mr. Voodoo, sir. 我们真的很喜欢跟你一起玩 巫毒先生
[35:43] We’ll tell all our friends to drop by and play. 我们会让朋友们都来玩
[35:46] Really? 真的吗
[35:47] Do you promise? 你保证?
[35:49] Yeah. And we’ll let everyone know what a nice guy you are. 真的 我们还会跟大伙说 你人特别好
[35:54] I suppose you could have one prize. 那就给你们个奖品吧
[35:57] You can take home this beautiful magic feather… 给你们这支美丽的魔法羽毛
[36:00] …or this stunning gold skeleton key. 或者是这耀眼的金骷髅钥匙
[36:05] Well, which prize do you want? 你们要哪个呢
[36:11] We’ll take the skeleton key. 骷髅钥匙
[36:14] Use it wisely, for it may open things better left locked. 用的时候机灵点 别开错了箱子哟
[36:18] Let’s get out of here, Amelia. 我们走吧 阿米莉娅
[36:20] Don’t you wanna stay and play some more? 难道你们不想再玩一会吗
[36:22] We have to go. 我们得走了
[36:23] I’ll miss you, guys. 我会想你们的
[36:25] Come back anytime, seriously. 随时回来噢 说真的
[36:27] I’m not going anywhere. 我在这等你们
[36:30] I’m so lonely. 我很寂寞的
[36:33] What a weirdo. 真是个怪人
[36:41] They’re cooking the crew. 它们要把船员们烤了吃
[36:43] What do we do? 怎么办
[36:46] We sing for our supper. 我们唱首晚饭歌吧
[36:53] Do you really have to show off now? 你非得现在卖弄吗
[37:05] Get them. 抓住他们
[37:10] Amelia. 阿米莉娅
[37:17] Chumley. 察慕雷
[37:24] Oh, what a pretty creature. 哎哟 长得真漂亮
[37:26] I wonder how it tastes. 不晓得味道好不好
[37:37] Come on. The pirates. 快去救海盗
[37:42] – Stop. – Help. -不要啊 -救命啊
[37:46] – My feet are burning. – Hurry. -烫到我的脚了 -快点
[37:49] Amelia, the key. 阿米莉娅 用钥匙开
[38:09] That cage is for the birds. 鸟才关在笼子里呢
[38:11] Handsomely, mateys. To the ship. 大伙听令 上船
[38:14] But, Captain, what about the booty? 船长 战利品呢
[38:17] We know where the treasure is. 我们知道宝藏在哪儿
[38:21] – Jack. – What? -杰克 -怎么啦
[38:22] Stealing is wrong. 偷东西是不对的
[38:25] But not if we gives it back to the rightful owners. 物归原主总没错吧
[38:29] If we ever comes across them. 如果还碰得到原主的话
[38:33] Really? Do you promise? 真的吗 你保证?
[38:35] Cross me heart, me hearty. 亲爱的 我对天发誓
[38:48] Jack, give me the key. 杰克 钥匙给我
[38:53] Follow us. 跟我们来
[39:08] Blimey. 天哪
[39:10] Let’s get out of here. 快跑
[39:23] You– you tomb wreckers. 你们这些盗墓贼
[39:38] Mommy, help me. 妈咪救命呀
[39:43] Nice to see young’uns treating their elders with respect. 小家伙们真是敬老尊贤呀
[39:48] Now let’s hightail it out of here. 我们赶快出去吧
[40:04] Our dinner. It’s getting away. 晚饭 晚饭逃跑啦
[40:15] Me name’s Poppie. 我叫珀皮
[40:16] I may be old, but I’m tough as nails. 我也许老了 但身子骨还很硬朗
[40:19] Aye, welcome aboard, old salty. 老家伙 欢迎入伙
[40:21] Weigh anchor. Heave-ho. 起锚开船啦
[40:38] Oh, sweet chumley. 察慕雷真乖
[40:57] So long, boneheads. 拜拜 骷髅头
[41:01] Oh, that’s a good one. 太好了
[41:05] Sail ho. 扬帆起航
[41:11] After them. 给我追
[41:20] Shiver me timbers. 乖乖龙地冬
[41:21] – Chumley. – Chumley. -察慕雷 -察慕雷
[41:23] – Chumley. Come back. – Come back. -察慕雷 回来 -回来
[41:32] Young’uns. Get below deck. 小家伙们 快下甲板
[41:33] It ain’t safe up here. 上面太危险了
[41:37] Cursed creatures. 该死的家伙
[41:55] Fire. 开火
[42:07] Break out the big guns. 上大炮
[42:11] Fire. 开火
[42:25] We’re done, Captain. No more cannonballs. 完了 船长 炮弹打光了
[42:31] Get them. 把他们拉过来
[42:41] We’re sunk. 完蛋了
[42:42] Not if I can help it. 没事 有我呢
[43:09] I’m more of a heavy metal fan. 我还是喜欢重金属
[43:26] It’s the mother of all octopuses. 这是乌贼王
[43:28] It’s Chumley’s mother. 它是察慕雷的妈妈
[43:46] Bye-bye. 再见
[43:51] Will they be all right? 它们不会有事吧
[43:52] I was swallowed by a whale once. Made it out too. 我曾被鲸鱼吞过 最后还是逃出来了
[43:56] A whale of a tale. 带尾巴的大鲸鱼
[44:03] – Thanks, Chumley. – Bye, Chumley. -谢谢你 察慕雷 -再见 察慕雷
[44:05] Well, mateys, that was a close one. 真是有惊无险
[44:10] Make no bones about it. 不费吹灰之力
[44:14] And one more thing needs doing, 要想入伙
[44:17] if you want to be part of me crew. 还得过一关
[44:21] Right jolly buccaneers gotta climb. 合格的海盗都得爬桅杆
[44:24] Up to the crow’s nest. 爬到了望台去
[44:28] Amelia, you don’t have to. 阿米莉娅 不用勉强的
[44:30] Yes, I do. 我能行
[44:35] Handsomely, mateys, up you go. 朋友 慢慢爬
[44:39] Here, let me lend you a hand. 来 我帮你一把
[44:44] Nice and easy. 小心 别紧张
[44:58] A right-jolly bucko. 加油 你能行
[45:04] You’re almost there. 就快到啦
[45:07] I’ve…. 我
[45:09] I’ve…. 我终于
[45:13] I’ve done it. 我做到了
[45:14] What’d you do? 做到什么了
[45:15] Overcame my fear of heights. 我克服了恐高症
[45:17] – Yes. – All right. -真棒 -太好了
[45:19] What about Jack? 杰克呢
[45:25] He’s learning. 他还在努力中
[45:27] Yeah. All right. 不错嘛 真好
[45:31] – All right. – All right. -好啊 -真不错
[45:32] Wonderful. 太棒啦
[45:44] We’re the hootin’ tootin’ pirates we sail the seven seas 我们欢笑海盗 我们穿越七大洋
[45:47] searching for treasure doing good deeds 我们寻宝行善
[45:49] taking whatever loot we need 不忘顺手牵羊
[45:52] doing our bit for the community. 也算我为人人
[45:58] His name is Buckethead and on a lark, 他叫水桶头 会鸡鸣
[46:01] He swam with the fishes and kissed a shark. 下海游游泳 亲亲大鲨鱼
[46:03] Now he wears a bucket to hide his beauty mark 留下的光荣疤 拿木桶遮住
[46:05] “Punched holes for eyes so I’m not in the dark.” 别忘了挖窟窿 要么准撞到头
[46:08] His name be Poppie he’s old but spry. 他叫珀皮 老当益壮
[46:10] Been down more times than a cat has lives 化险为夷 命比猫硬
[46:12] Even travelled the world with Captain Bligh. 伴着布莱船长 环游世界
[46:14] “I got battle scars and a fake glass eye.” 满身光荣疤 还有个假眼球
[46:26] Around these parts she’s called bootflap 还有她 她叫靴娃
[46:28] “I picked meself up from me own bootstraps.” 神奇靴子 履险如夷
[46:31] Cookie is here to cook the finest meal, 珂奇厨子手艺 天下第一
[46:33] “I make a mean soup from banana peels.” 啥都能煮汤 哪怕是香蕉皮
[46:44] You gotta meet our main man name’s Gaptooth. 凯普图斯 隆重登场
[46:47] He was a mean, tough pirate in his youth 当年风华 不可一世
[46:49] Then he met a sailor who called herself Ruth. 后来他遇见一个名叫露丝的水手
[46:51] She tamed me heart I’m telling the truth. 从此以后 浪子回头
[46:54] Please never fear Mr. Pegger is here. 老巴格 面恶心善
[46:56] He lost a leg to piranhas but don’t shed a tear. 被咬掉了条腿 他皱都不皱眉
[46:58] ’cause now he has ballet as a second career 现在他还跳芭蕾
[47:00] “I’m a pirouetting pirate a true pioneer.” 转圈海盗数第一
[47:03] He’s the captain of this pirate ship. 海盗船长就是他
[47:05] His name is Gruff and don’t give him no lip 他叫格鲁弗 耳根子软 表面凶巴巴
[47:08] He travels the world on a dangerous trip. 环球探险他不怕
[47:10] Got me bird sea biscuit he’s the best sidekick. 就怕饿坏了海饼干
[47:12] From the Caribbean to the Barbary coast 加勒比的海呀巴巴里的岸
[47:15] Tell you right now we ain’t afraid to boast 洋洋得意我们笑得欢
[47:17] So raise up your grog let’s all have a toast 倒上好酒干杯吧
[47:19] Hootin’ tootin’ pirates rock the boat 欢笑海盗顶呱呱
[47:25] We rock the boat 顶呱呱
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: the turning(拧紧)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Flintstones and WWE Stone Age Smackdown(摩登原始人:石器时代摔角大对决)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme