英文名称:Playing with Fire
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Incident Command, this is Redding 5 | 事件指挥官 我是雷丁5号 |
[00:42] | approaching a timber fire off Route 16. | 正在前往16号公路外的一场木材火灾 |
[00:45] | We’ve got a high rate of spread on this one, | 这场火灾蔓延速度很快 |
[00:47] | with a line of cars that are blocking emergency vehicles, | 一排车堵住了急救车辆 |
[00:50] | so we’re gonna send in the jumpers on the left flank. | 所以我们将在左侧空投消防员 |
[00:54] | Approaching drop zone now. | 进入空投地区 |
[00:59] | Honey, it’s really bad. I don’t know when… | 亲爱的 情况很糟糕 我不知道什么时候 |
[01:02] | We’re trapped. We can’t get out. | 我们被困住了 出不去了 |
[01:04] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[01:05] | We need a miracle. | 等一个奇迹吧 |
[01:12] | – Where? – Oh! Look! | -在哪儿 -看 |
[01:23] | Where’s my Redding Crew at? | 我的雷丁团队在哪里 |
[01:25] | Everywhere! | 无处不在 |
[01:27] | Road’s backed up for miles | 道路堵塞了好几公里 |
[01:28] | and we need to get emergency teams in here. | 我们需要让急救部队进来 |
[01:30] | But right now our job is to keep that fire from those vehicles. | 但当务之急是控制火势 防止烧到这些车 |
[01:33] | Alpha Team, cut a line upslope and prep for a burn. | A小组 在上坡处砍出一条线 准备烧掉 |
[01:35] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[01:37] | Beta Team, stay close to me. | B小组 跟紧我 |
[01:39] | Love being close to you, Supe. | 就喜欢跟你待在一起 老大 |
[01:41] | In the words of Stormin’ Norman Schwarzkopf, | 雷明·诺曼·施瓦茨科普夫说过 |
[01:44] | “If you can’t take the heat, get out the kitchen!” | 如果你不能忍受高温 就远离厨房 |
[01:47] | Not even close. | 一点边都不沾 |
[01:48] | Let’s disagree to agree, ’cause quotes are my thing. | 求异存同吧 因为引用是我的专长 |
[02:06] | Fire’s gonna do a 180 off the line! | 火要在那边来个180度转弯了 |
[02:08] | Supe! Laser! | 老大 给你激光 |
[02:10] | Alpha Team! Move! Move! | A小组 行动 行动 |
[02:15] | It’s getting real warm down here. Got me? | 这底下越来越热了 听到了吗 |
[02:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[02:20] | Two… One… | 二 一 |
[02:22] | Paint it pink! | 开洒吧 |
[02:30] | Whoo! I love the smell of PHOS-CHEK in the morning! | 我太爱闻早晨阻燃剂的味道了 |
[02:36] | Whoa, whoa, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:42] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[02:49] | Thank you for saving… | 谢谢你救了 |
[02:54] | You are the bravest man I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最勇敢的男人 |
[02:57] | And the hottest. | 还是最性感的 |
[02:58] | Thank you, ma’am. But for us, | 谢谢你 夫人 但对我们来说 |
[03:00] | it’s just another day at the office. | 这只是日常工作 |
[03:04] | My husband sells insurance! | 我丈夫是卖保险的 |
[03:06] | Take me with you! | 带上我 |
[03:10] | I’m literally standing right here. | 我还站在这儿呢 |
[03:16] | 加利福尼亚州 空降消防员 | |
[03:27] | Hey, hey, hey, guys! | 注意了 兄弟们 |
[03:29] | My dawgs, come on, come on. | 我的兄弟们 过来 过来 |
[03:30] | You crushed it out there, men. You crushed it! | 你们太强了 太强了 |
[03:35] | Man, I am so sorry, Supe. | 老兄 非常抱歉 老大 |
[03:36] | The guys were just blowing off steam. I apologize. | 伙计们只是在释放压力 我向你道歉 |
[03:38] | There will be time for steam reallocation later. | 压力可以待会儿释放 |
[03:41] | Our main priority is to get this depot tip-top. | 我们的首要任务是让消防站保持最佳状态 |
[03:44] | Gentlemen, you know how quickly things can go sideways. | 先生们 你们知道火烧起来有多快 |
[03:48] | Heck, my dad was the greatest smokejumper ever | 埃克 我老爸是从这个消防站退休的 |
[03:50] | to hang boots in this depot. | 最棒的空降消防员 |
[04:01] | Mmm, I don’t know. | 不知道怎么歪了 |
[04:12] | Now I got it. | 这下好了 |
[04:14] | Sliver! | 有木刺 |
[04:19] | That is… That is in there. | 扎进 扎进手里了 |
[04:22] | Gentlemen, we must be at our very best… | 先生们 我们必须保持最佳状态 |
[04:24] | every second of every day! | 每时每刻 |
[04:26] | Exactly. Now, where’s my Redding Crew at? | 正是这样 我的雷丁团队在哪里 |
[04:30] | Everywhere! | 无处不在 |
[04:35] | Commander Richards. | 理查兹长官 |
[04:36] | The way you and your men put out that fire today, | 你和你的手下今天灭火的样子 |
[04:39] | it felt like it was really the work of superheroes. | 简直就像超级英雄一样 |
[04:42] | “Superheroes”? | 超级英雄 |
[04:43] | That’s the Santa Barbara fire! | 那是圣巴巴拉大火 |
[04:45] | No. We’re just men with a lot a training, | 不 我们只是经过很多训练的人 |
[04:47] | very strict exercise regimens, and first-class genetics. | 非常严格的锻炼计划和一流的基因 |
[04:51] | Now that I say it out loud, | 我现在能自豪地说了 |
[04:53] | I guess we are superheroes. | 我想 我们的确是超级英雄 |
[04:55] | After a storied career as Division Commander, | 在指挥官的位置上经历了一段传奇后 |
[04:57] | rumor has it you’re considering retirement. | 有传言说你在考虑退休 |
[04:59] | Care to comment? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[05:01] | The rumors are true. | 传言是真的 |
[05:02] | You should be the next Division Commander. | 你应该当下一任部门指挥官 |
[05:03] | You’ve been training for this | 你打从在乐高里的假火 |
[05:04] | since you were saving LEGO people from LEGO fires. | 救出乐高小人起 就在为此训练了 |
[05:07] | It’s what my dad and I always dreamed of. | 这是我和我老爸一直梦想的 |
[05:09] | the ability to put a fire out. | 灭火的能力 |
[05:11] | Commander Richards, are you afraid of anything? | 理查兹长官 你有害怕的东西吗 |
[05:14] | No, I’m not afraid of anything. | 不 我无所畏惧 |
[05:16] | Except for mice. They’re a little creepy. | 除了老鼠 它们有点诡异 |
[05:20] | – Supe. – What? | -老大 -怎么了 |
[05:21] | Sorry, Supe. We’re gonna join the Santa Barbara crew. | 对不起 老大 我们要加入圣巴巴拉团队 |
[05:24] | We just want to be in the big leagues. | 我们只想加入大联盟 |
[05:25] | What… You are so in the big leagues! | 什么 你们就在大联盟里啊 |
[05:28] | Were you not in that fire? | 你们没参与那场大火吗 |
[05:30] | I just singed my eyebrows! | 我的眉毛都被烧焦了 |
[05:31] | Smell my beard, it smells like a luau. | 闻我的胡子 跟野猪宴一样 |
[05:39] | That was disturbing. | 有点烦人 |
[05:41] | Axe, you coming with us? | 斧哥 你要跟我们一起走吗 |
[05:44] | Ha! Ha! Go! Go! | 走吧 走吧 |
[05:47] | Go, get out of here! Get out of here, | 走 滚出去 滚出去 |
[05:49] | you backstabbers. | 你们这些背后捅刀子的小人 |
[05:50] | If you had a fraternity, I wouldn’t even join it! | 你就算有兄弟会 我都不会加入 |
[05:54] | Can you even step? | 你会踏步吗 |
[06:00] | Huh? We don’t need you! | 我们不需要你们 |
[06:03] | We… don’t… need… you! | 我们 不 需要 你们 |
[06:08] | We need them. We need them, Chief. | 我们需要他们 我们需要他们 老大 |
[06:10] | We just lost three of our best jumpers and our pilot. | 我们刚刚走了三个最好的消防员和飞行员 |
[06:12] | Come on, man. What’s the backup plan? | 快说吧 老兄 有什么备用计划 |
[06:14] | We’re gonna do what we always do. | 平常怎么做就怎么做 |
[06:15] | Tidy up the depot? | 打扫消防站吗 |
[06:16] | We stay vigilant. Rely on our training. | 我们保持警惕 依靠我们的训练 |
[06:18] | Although, that’s gonna mean that… | 那将意味着 |
[06:20] | I’m gonna have to fly. | 我要开飞机了 |
[06:23] | I don’t know if I’m ready for that, I mean… | 我不知道准备好了没 我是说 |
[06:24] | I was much more comfortable being the backup pilot. | 当一个替补飞行员 我舒服多了 |
[06:27] | I’m really not suited for a leadership role, | 此时此刻 我真的不适合担任 |
[06:29] | – right at this moment. – Congratulations. | -领导的角色 -恭喜你 |
[06:30] | You’ve been called up. | 你被征召了 |
[06:33] | But, Supe… Oh, man. | 但是 老大 天呐 |
[06:38] | Fire down by the lake. | 湖那边的火灾 |
[06:41] | Relax, guys. Relax. | 放松 伙计们 放松 |
[06:43] | They don’t even need us. | 他们根本不需要我们 |
[06:44] | Local team says there’s this massive storm coming here, | 当地团队说有一场巨大的风暴要来了 |
[06:47] | and it’s just gonna… Let it burn out. | 就 让火自己灭掉吧 |
[06:49] | So there’s no need to be nervous, or… | 所以不必紧张 或者 |
[06:52] | Just relax, stay cool. | 放松 保持冷静 |
[06:53] | Lieutenant, there’s cabins down by that lake. | 中尉 湖边有小屋 |
[06:57] | I’m looking for the best of the best. | 我在寻找精英中的精英 |
[06:59] | Someone who knows what a fire’s gonna do before it does it. | 能对火势做出精准预判的人 |
[07:01] | If you’re worried about it, we could just go down there | 如果你担心 我们可以过去 |
[07:03] | and check it out, right? | 检查一下 对吧 |
[07:04] | Whoever takes over the position | 不管谁接任这个职位 |
[07:06] | is going to be almost as great as me. | 都要和我差不多棒 |
[07:08] | We need eyes on the ground. | 我们需要派人到现场去 |
[07:09] | Call Dr. Hicks! | 打给希克斯博士 |
[07:11] | Didn’t you guys go on a few dates? | 你们俩不是约过几次会吗 |
[07:13] | Dates? No. | 约会 没有 |
[07:14] | There were two or three occurrences | 有两三次 |
[07:15] | where we sat together for chow. | 我们一起吃过饭 |
[07:18] | Oh, so, dates. | 所以 约过会 |
[07:20] | We’re professionals. | 我们是专业的 |
[07:21] | I decided that our spending time together | 我认为我们待在一起 |
[07:23] | – was taking me away from this. – Supe… | -对我的专业性有影响 -老大 |
[07:25] | So I chose to press pause. | 所以我决定暂时停止 |
[07:26] | In the middle of our date? | 在我们约会半途吗 |
[07:28] | Dr. Hicks! | 希克斯博士 |
[07:29] | What’s the problem, Superintendent Carson? | 出什么问题了 卡尔森老大 |
[07:31] | Why do you assume there’s a problem? | 你为什么认为出问题了 |
[07:33] | Unless you’re calling three months later to apologize | 除非你是打来为你三个月前 |
[07:35] | for going to the bathroom during our dinner | 我们吃晚餐时进卫生间 再也不出来 |
[07:37] | and never coming back. | 道歉的 |
[07:38] | Oh, no, she didn’t. | 她不是为这事打电话的 |
[07:41] | I am sorry. I will go over here. | 对不起 我会去那边的 |
[07:45] | Okay, there’s a problem. | 好吧 有个问题 |
[07:46] | I need you to bring up your cameras. | 我需要你调出你的摄像头 |
[07:48] | There’s a fire down by the lake. | 在湖那边发生了一起火灾 |
[07:52] | There. Zoom in on that cabin. Right there. | 哪里 放大那个小屋 就是那边 |
[07:54] | Oh, no. Oh, I see it. I see that the… | 天哪 我看到了 我看见 |
[07:58] | With a storm coming in, there is no way | 风暴要来了 当地消防员 |
[07:59] | the local depot is gonna make it. | 不可能到得了 |
[08:02] | Get the chopper ready. | 准备好直升机 |
[08:04] | – Where’s my Redding Crew at? – Everywhere! | -我的雷丁团队在哪里 -无处不在 |
[08:06] | Everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[08:07] | Chopper flies in five. | 直升机五分钟后起飞 |
[08:11] | Oh, look, we’re off the ground. | 看 我们起飞了 |
[08:14] | So far, so good. | 目前为止 一切顺利 |
[08:19] | All right. Deploying the Bambi… Now. | 好了 放灭火吊桶 现在 |
[08:29] | Carson! | 卡尔森 |
[08:34] | All right, heads up, guys. Confirming fire structure. | 注意了 伙计们 确认着火建筑 |
[08:41] | Three thousand pounds of water coming at you. | 1360公斤的水要来了 |
[08:43] | Dropping the water… Now! | 倒水 就是现在 |
[08:50] | Okay, uh, nice try. | 行 做得不错 |
[08:52] | Can you try being a little more supportive? | 你能试着多一点支持吗 |
[08:53] | I haven’t flown in a while, okay? | 我有一阵没开过飞机了 行吗 |
[08:55] | Supe, you want me to double back to the lake? | 老大 你要我再去一趟湖吗 |
[08:57] | No, ditch the bucket. | 不 丢掉桶 |
[08:58] | Give me a line. | 给我一根吊索 |
[09:02] | – Good? – You’re good. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[09:03] | Hold her steady! | 保持机身平稳 |
[09:14] | You’re ten feet from there. | 你还有3米 |
[09:24] | Proceeding with room check. | 进行房屋检查 |
[09:28] | Clear! | 没人 |
[09:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:34] | – Bunny! – I will get you another one. | -小兔子 -我会给你再买一个的 |
[09:37] | Bunny. | 小兔子 |
[09:39] | Zoey… | 佐伊 |
[09:40] | I got three civilians in the bravo side of the structure. | 在建筑左侧发现三人 |
[09:42] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[09:43] | Are you really a fireman? | 你真的是消防员吗 |
[09:45] | I’m a smokejumper, which is like a firefighter, | 我是一个空降消防员 和消防员差不多 |
[09:47] | but way cooler. | 但酷多了 |
[09:48] | What does a smokejumper do? | 空降消防员是做什么的 |
[09:49] | We jump into fires to fight them. | 我们跳进火里 救火 |
[09:50] | Firemen fight fires. | 消防员也救火 |
[09:51] | Yeah, but there’s over a million firefighters, | 对 但是消防员有整整100多万个 |
[09:53] | there’s only 336 smokejumpers. | 空降消防员却只有336个 |
[09:55] | A million’s more than 300. | 100万比300多啊 |
[09:56] | In this case, less is more. Listen, stop! | 这种情况下 越少意义越大 听着 停下 |
[09:58] | I don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[09:59] | Where are your parents? | 你们家长在哪 |
[10:00] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这 |
[10:01] | I can’t get ahold of them. | 我联系不上他们 |
[10:02] | Okay, fine. I’m getting you out, one by one. | 好 行吧 我一个个地带你们离开 |
[10:04] | – You first. Let’s go. – Take Will first. | -你先来 走吧 -先带威尔走 |
[10:05] | No. Take Zoey, then Brynn, then me. | 不 先带佐伊走 再带布林 最后是我 |
[10:08] | No. Zoey, then you, then me. | 不行 佐伊先 然后是你 我最后 |
[10:10] | No. No, we do what I say and we do it now! | 不行 按我说的做 现在就行动 |
[10:12] | Copy that. We’re a go for extraction. | 收到 我们要提牵引绳了 |
[10:15] | No. Wait… Wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[10:18] | Stop! | 停 |
[10:21] | – Wait! – The button, it’s jammed. | -等等 -按钮卡住了 |
[10:25] | Release! | 放手 |
[10:27] | Stop! | 停下 |
[10:31] | This must be why there are so few smokejumpers. | 怪不得空降消防员数量那么少 |
[10:33] | All right. Let’s try this again. Come on, come on, come on. | 好了 再来一遍 快来快来 |
[10:39] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[10:40] | I’m gonna clip us all together, and we all go at once. Okay? | 我要把我们绑在一起一起走 可以吗 |
[10:43] | Bunny! | 还有兔兔 |
[10:44] | Go now! | 现在按按钮 |
[10:45] | “Now,” now? | 现在 是现在吗 |
[10:46] | Yes, he said now! | 是的 他说的是现在 |
[10:47] | Well, he said “now” before! | 他刚才说的是现在 |
[10:49] | What if he changes his mind again? | 万一他又改主意了咋整 |
[10:51] | He’s not gonna change his mind! | 他不会改主意啦 |
[10:52] | Hey, guys, focus! Now! | 喂 伙计们 注意了 是现在 |
[11:06] | It’s the Channel Six news team! | 是六频道新闻组 |
[11:09] | Folks, we are witnessing a live aerial rescue. | 观众朋友们 我们正见证一次空中救援 |
[11:19] | Take the children to St. Stephen’s for medical eval. | 带孩子们去圣史蒂芬那做医学评估 |
[11:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:23] | But why? We’re fine. | 为什么 我们很好 |
[11:24] | Protocol. | 这是规定 |
[11:25] | Hey, Supe. Storm’s on top of us. | 报告长官 风暴在我们上方 |
[11:28] | Winds are at 20 knots. | 风速为每小时20海里 |
[11:30] | I need to set down, now! | 我现在就得降落 |
[11:32] | Fine. Head back to the depot. We’ll evaluate ’em there. | 行吧 回基地去 我们在那做检查 |
[11:41] | What the heck are three eight-year-olds doing alone | 三个八岁的孩子聚在一起会干什么 |
[11:43] | in the middle of nowhere? | 还是在这前不着村后不着店的地方 |
[11:44] | Eight? I’m not eight. | 八岁 我不是八岁 |
[11:46] | Hey! If he says you’re eight, you’re eight. | 嘿 他说你八岁 那你就是八岁 |
[11:52] | Where’s the pole? Can I slide down the pole? | 杆子在哪 我能沿着杆子溜下去吗 |
[11:54] | Depot’s one floor. No pole. | 基地就一层 没有杆子 |
[11:56] | Do you have a hook and ladder? | 你们有钩子和救生梯吗 |
[11:58] | Hook and ladder? No. | 钩子和救生梯 没有 |
[12:00] | What kind of firefighter are you? | 那你算哪门子消防员啊 |
[12:02] | I told you. | 跟你讲过了 |
[12:03] | I’m a smokejumper, which, again, is way better. | 我是空降消防员 某种程度上更高级 |
[12:07] | Where are your parents? | 你们家长在哪 |
[12:09] | They went up the coast for a night | 他们去海岸过夜了 |
[12:11] | for their 20th anniversary. | 庆祝结婚二十周年纪念日 |
[12:12] | And I’m extremely responsible. | 并且我非常负责 |
[12:14] | I’ve kept these two out of trouble their entire lives. | 他们这辈子都归我保护 |
[12:17] | Hey | 喂 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I can see that. | 好的 我看出来了 |
[12:22] | Put that down. | 放下来 |
[12:24] | No shenanigans on my watch! | 别在我眼皮子底下搞恶作剧 |
[12:26] | Yeah, no monkeyshines, tomfoolery, or hijinks. | 对 不能做鬼脸 扮小丑 学恶棍 |
[12:29] | You finished? | 说完了吗 |
[12:30] | As long as there’s not a hint of malarkey. | 只要没有一丝不愉快 |
[12:33] | Now, if I didn’t know any better, | 就算我是个榆木脑袋 |
[12:35] | I would say that that was sarcasm. | 我也听得出来你在讽刺人 |
[12:37] | So why don’t we just take it down a notch, sister, okay? | 那我们为什么不各退一步 行吗小妹妹 |
[12:40] | Maybe a little gratitude would be helpful. | 小小的感激就会有大大的改变 |
[12:43] | Sorry, bud, we just don’t speak oldsey-timesy. | 真抱歉伙计 我们不讲老年人的文言文 |
[12:47] | Oh, my gosh. But she’s not stopping. | 我的天呐 她还真停不下来了 |
[12:50] | It’s just… That’s just | 那其实是 那就是 |
[12:51] | sarcasm, right? I mean, | 讽刺 对吧 我是说 |
[12:52] | that’s not just me, right? | 不止是我这么觉得的吧 |
[12:53] | – It’s just sarcasm. – No, it’s not just you. I just… | -就是讽刺 -不 不止你一个 |
[12:55] | I felt it now, little miss. | 我现在觉得 小姑娘 |
[12:57] | Gentlemen. I got this. | 先生们 让我来吧 |
[13:00] | My name isn’t “bud” or “man” or “dude.” | 我的名字不叫伙计 老兄 或者小伙 |
[13:03] | It is Superintendent Jake Carson. | 是杰克·卡尔森警长 |
[13:04] | But you can call me that. The whole thing. | 但是你要那么叫我 全称 |
[13:08] | This is Captain Mark Rogers. | 这是马克·罗杰斯队长 |
[13:10] | Lieutenant Rodrigo Torres. | 罗德里戈·托雷斯中尉 |
[13:12] | And that is Axe. | 还有斧哥 |
[13:15] | Hi, Axe. | 你好 斧哥 |
[13:18] | Does he always carry that axe? | 他一直扛着那把斧子吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, ’cause he’s always ready to roll. | 对 因为他时刻准备着抡起斧头 |
[13:21] | All right, all right. What’s your mom’s number? | 好了 好了 你妈妈电话是多少 |
[13:26] | You can’t just cold call my mom. | 你不能给我妈打电话 |
[13:27] | What do you think she’s gonna do | 你觉得她会怎么做 |
[13:28] | when she sees the caller ID from a fire station | 如果看到来电显示是消防局的号码 |
[13:30] | and finds out her cabin burned down? | 告诉她自家屋子被火烧了 |
[13:34] | I’ll call her. | 我来打 |
[13:35] | Fine. | 也行 |
[13:36] | Set it up, and you hand it right over to me. | 拨完号通了就给我 |
[13:41] | It’s straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[13:44] | Hey, Mom, please don’t worry. We’re all totally fine… | 喂妈妈 别担心 我们都挺好 |
[13:48] | But I’m so sorry to tell you that the cabin burned down. | 但我很抱歉告诉你小木屋着火被烧光了 |
[13:53] | We were rescued by these smokejumpers, | 我们被这群空降消防员救了 |
[13:55] | which I’ve heard are actually way cooler than firemen. | 我听说他们比消防员帅多了 |
[13:58] | Apparently, there’s only 339 of them in the entire country. | 尽管全国只有339个空降消防员 |
[14:01] | Three hundred thirty-six. And this, when you do that… | 336个 还有这个动作 你做的话 |
[14:04] | That’s not helpful. | 无济于事 |
[14:06] | So, we couldn’t be in safer hands. | 总而言之 我们很安全 |
[14:10] | I guess you can take your time. | 我想你能抽个空 |
[14:12] | No! No, no. | 不不不 |
[14:14] | Hello, ma’am. Uh… Hello, ma’am. | 喂 女士 你好 女士 |
[14:17] | Hello, ma’am? | 女士 你好 |
[14:18] | It’s still a voicemail. | 还是在语音邮箱 |
[14:21] | This is Superintendent Jake Carson | 我是5号区的 |
[14:23] | of Redding Depot, Region Five. | 雷丁消防站的管理人杰克·卡尔森 |
[14:25] | I have your children. | 你的孩子在我这 |
[14:26] | They are physically unharmed, but I must say | 他们生理上没有受伤 但我不得不说一句 |
[14:27] | they are a bit of a handful. | 他们有点儿难搞 |
[14:29] | Please call me back ASAP | 请尽快回个电话给我 |
[14:30] | to make arrangements to come pick them up. | 好安排过来接他们回去 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[14:34] | Have a… Have a great rest of the day. | 祝你 祝你今天剩下的时间过得愉快 |
[14:40] | That doesn’t make any sense, unless… | 那根本说不通 除非 |
[14:42] | Oh, yeah… | 哦 没错 |
[14:47] | Lieutenant, how bad’s the storm? | 中尉 暴风雨有多严重 |
[14:49] | Well, in the words of Mahatma Gandhi, | 用圣雄甘地的话来说的话 |
[14:51] | “It’s bad. Real, real bad.” | 这真是太糟了 非常非常糟糕 |
[14:53] | Nope. Not even one thing about that was right. | 不 一点都不对 |
[14:56] | Why you got to go and blow up my spot like that? | 你为什么非要这样砸我的场子 |
[14:59] | I wouldn’t… | 我就不会 |
[15:00] | Can we make it to the police station? | 我们能去警察局吗 |
[15:02] | Chief, it’s 90 miles. | 长官 风速是90英里每小时 |
[15:03] | The roads are all flooded. | 整条路都淹了 |
[15:05] | You don’t want to take the kids out in that. | 你不想在这种天气下带孩子们出去吧 |
[15:07] | What about the Safe Haven Law? | 那《安全港法案》呢 |
[15:09] | As first responders, we’re | 作为第一反映人 我们 |
[15:11] | legally bound for the health and welfare of the children | 对儿童们的健康和福利照顾就受法律保护 |
[15:14] | until they’re relinquished to a legal guardian. | 直到他们被交给法定监护人 |
[15:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:18] | I know what the Safe Haven Law is. | 我知道《安全港法案》是什么 |
[15:20] | Well, see? See, it’s a good thing the Alpha Team quit | 看到了吧 阿尔法小队退出是件好事 |
[15:22] | ’cause now we got all this spare room | 因为我们有空余的房间 |
[15:24] | for the kids to sleep in. Huh? | 来给孩子们住宿了 |
[15:27] | Yeah. Lucky us. | 对 我们很幸运 |
[15:30] | Let’s do this. | 就这么办吧 |
[15:31] | Hey, guys! This hose can reach… | 嘿 伙计们 消防带能到 |
[15:33] | Attention, everyone… | 大家注意 |
[15:36] | Man down. I’m coming, Supe! | 有人摔了 我来了长官 |
[15:40] | This depot is not a playground! | 基地不是游乐场 |
[15:49] | “Got your message. Thank you. | 已收到你的消息 谢谢 |
[15:51] | “There is really spotty service here. | 这里的服务真的很差劲 |
[15:53] | “We’re stuck due to the storm, | 我们被暴风雨困住了 |
[15:55] | “but we will set out first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就出发 |
[15:57] | “Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.” | 再次表示深深的感谢 |
[15:59] | That was a message from your mom. | 是你妈妈发的消息 |
[16:01] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[16:03] | No hugs. | 没有抱抱 |
[16:05] | I’m legally bound to take care of you, so that’s | 从法律上讲我有义务照顾你 |
[16:07] | what I’m gonna do. | 就那么办吧 |
[16:08] | In turn, you’re gonna ditch the attitude and be obedient, | 相应地 你改变下态度好好听话 |
[16:11] | so we can do our job. | 好让我们做好本职工作 |
[16:12] | Fighting fires. | 救火 |
[16:14] | Why does it have to be “fighting” the fires? | 为什么非得是”救火” |
[16:15] | Can’t it just be “containing” it or “resolving” it? | 就不能是”抑火”或者”解火”吗 |
[16:19] | Oh, my gosh! For crying out loud. | 我的老天 烦死人了 |
[16:23] | I can no longer hold my tongue. | 我忍无可忍了 |
[16:25] | So what needs to happen right now, like literally, this second, | 现在要干什么呢 确切说 在这一秒 |
[16:30] | is you gotta watch your tone, little sister. | 你该谨言慎行了 小妹妹 |
[16:33] | Or what? | 不然会怎么样 |
[16:46] | “Or what?” “Or what?” | 不然呢 不然呢 |
[16:48] | Hot! | 好烫啊 |
[16:53] | “Or what?” | 不然呢 |
[16:56] | Por que? | [西语]为什么 |
[16:58] | I’m… | 我 |
[17:03] | Oh, I know what. | 我知道了 |
[17:04] | Oh, Masher! | 玛瑟 |
[17:14] | No! No! | 不行 不行 |
[17:19] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[17:25] | Good doggy. | 好狗狗 |
[17:27] | What… What just happened? | 刚刚 刚刚发生了什么 |
[17:29] | I think the baby broke your dog. | 我觉得这个小可爱把你的狗子玩坏了 |
[17:32] | Sparkle Pony. | 闪光小马 |
[17:34] | Her name’s Masher. | 她的名字叫玛瑟 |
[17:35] | Sparkle Pony. | 闪光小马 |
[17:36] | Her name is Masher. | 她名字叫玛瑟 |
[17:37] | Sparkle Pony! | 闪光小马 |
[17:41] | Okay… | 好了 |
[17:42] | – Can you pass me the remote? – Hey. | -你能把遥控递给我吗 -嘿 |
[17:44] | That’s Supe’s chair. | 那是老大的椅子 |
[17:47] | Uh-uh, what? No, no, no, that’s mine. | 你猜怎么着 不行 那是我的 |
[17:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:52] | Good? | 很好 |
[17:55] | What? | 什么 |
[17:56] | This is the most amazing chair ever! | 这是我坐过的最神奇的椅子了 |
[18:01] | That is not for children. | 这不是给小孩玩的 |
[18:03] | A chair isn’t for children? | 小孩还不能用椅子了吗 |
[18:05] | Nothing here is for children. | 这里没有给小孩玩的东西 |
[18:06] | Listen, Jake, it’s been a long day. | 杰克 今天大家都已经很不顺利了 |
[18:09] | Why don’t you just point me to the kitchen? | 要不你就把我带到厨房去 |
[18:10] | I’ll make ’em some dinner, and we’ll stay out of your hair. | 我给他们弄点晚饭 我们就不烦你了 |
[18:12] | Wait a minute, if there’s gonna be any cooking done around here, | 等等 如果说有人要在这做饭 |
[18:15] | it’s gonna be done by moi. | 那也得是本大厨来做 |
[18:17] | That’s French for “chef,” by the way. | 顺便一说 那词在法语里是厨师的意思 |
[18:20] | No, it’s not. | 是个屁 |
[18:21] | No, it’s a great idea. | 不 这是个好主意 |
[18:23] | Lieutenant, show her the kitchen. | 中尉 带她去厨房 |
[18:24] | Rest of the depot’s off-limits, are we clear? | 消防站内其他区域禁止入内 明白了吗 |
[18:26] | Crystal. | 完全明白 |
[18:29] | Don’t you touch that button. Don’t you touch the… | 不许碰那个按钮 你敢碰 |
[18:32] | Don’t you do it. | 不许你这么做 |
[18:34] | Don’t press it. | 不准按 |
[18:35] | I pressed it. | 我就按了 |
[18:39] | Stupid Safe Haven Law. | 该死的安全港法案 |
[18:46] | Redding Depot. Superintendent Jake Carson speaking. | 雷丁消防站 我是指挥官杰克 卡尔森 |
[18:49] | Hey, Supe, just checking to make sure you’re okay. | 嘿 老大 我就是打来看看你是否还好 |
[18:53] | You look worse than you did after we spent nine days | 你脸色比我们那次和高乔大火 |
[18:55] | fighting the Gaucho fire. | 奋战九天之后看起来还差 |
[18:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:59] | ‘Cause you always tap your fingers like that when you’re upset. | 每次你心情不爽总会那样敲手指 |
[19:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:12] | There was just a couple other things I wanted to say | 我只是还有些情况想和你交代一下 |
[19:15] | about the fact that… | 有关实际上 |
[19:19] | Okay, call me again, | 你再敢给我打电话 |
[19:21] | and I promise I will come out there… | 我保证我会冲出去 |
[19:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:25] | What kind of way is that to answer a phone at a federal fire facility? | 你这是什么接联邦消防局电话的态度 |
[19:28] | Tell Superintendent Carson I need to speak to him immediately. | 告诉卡尔森指挥官我要立刻和他通话 |
[19:32] | Tell him it’s Commander Bill Richards. | 告诉他是总指挥官比尔·理查兹找他 |
[19:37] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[19:43] | Superintendent Jake Carson speaking. | 我是指挥官杰克·卡尔森 |
[19:46] | How can I help you, Commander? | 有什么能为您效劳的吗 长官 |
[19:47] | I was working a Class F | 之前我在爱达荷州南部 |
[19:49] | in southern Idaho, | 执行六级火灾任务的时候 |
[19:51] | and someone forwards me a video | 有人给我发来一个视频 |
[19:53] | of one of my smokejumpers being pulled into a Huey. | 我手下的一个空降消防员被拉进直升机里 |
[19:56] | Sir, about that… I apologize. | 长官 关于那件事 我很抱歉 |
[19:58] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[19:59] | Being in beast mode on national television? | 为了在国家电视台上成为英勇模范吗 |
[20:02] | Great optics for the department, Carson. | 卡尔森 你这是在为我们部门争光 |
[20:05] | All in a day’s work, sir. | 做本职工作而已 不值一提 长官 |
[20:07] | I understand you’re Dan Carson’s boy. | 我知道你是丹·卡尔森的儿子 |
[20:10] | He was a world-class smokejumper. | 他曾是个世界级空降消防员 |
[20:12] | Died in that blaze in Yosemite, as I recall. | 牺牲于约塞米蒂国家公园的那场大火 |
[20:15] | No greater honor for a smokejumper | 对于一个空降消防员来说 |
[20:17] | than burning to a crisp. | 没有比为救火事业而粉身碎骨更光荣的了 |
[20:20] | Would’ve preferred he didn’t die, sir. | 我更希望他没有牺牲 长官 |
[20:21] | As you’re aware, I have to pick my successor. | 正如你所知 我要给自己挑个接班人 |
[20:26] | Mandatory retirement. | 我要被强制退休了 |
[20:28] | But after last night’s heroics, | 但看到你昨晚的英勇壮举后 |
[20:30] | you’ve made my short list for Division Commander. | 你已经在我的区域指挥官名单上领先了 |
[20:36] | That’s fantastic, sir! I… | 那真是太好了 长官 我 |
[20:38] | It would be my privilege | 能在您不在了以后 |
[20:40] | to carry on your legacy after you’re gone. | 延续您的遗志 这简直是我的殊荣 |
[20:43] | Say what? “Gone”? | 你说什么 遗志 |
[20:46] | I’m not dying. I’m never dying. | 我又不是要死了 我永远都不会死 |
[20:48] | And if I do die, | 就算我死了 |
[20:49] | that’s because everybody else is dead, too. | 那也是别人都死光了才轮到我 |
[20:51] | But yes, uh, what I meant was when you retire. | 您说的是 我的意思是您退休以后 |
[20:54] | Slow your roll, cowboy! | 小伙子 别心急 |
[20:58] | It’s not your job yet. | 现在这工作还不是你的呢 |
[21:00] | I’m sure you wouldn’t mind me | 我觉得你应该不会介意 |
[21:02] | coming down there Monday morning | 我周一早上去一趟 |
[21:04] | and seeing how you run your shop. | 视察下你的管理状况吧 |
[21:06] | It’d be my honor, sir. | 那是我的荣幸 长官 |
[21:07] | I’ll have my office e-mail the application. | 我会让我办公室的人把申请表邮件发给你 |
[21:10] | Make it official. | 弄得正式一点 |
[21:11] | I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见 |
[21:14] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[21:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 耶耶耶 |
[21:34] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[21:35] | – Where did you come from? – Supe… | -你从哪冒出来的 -老大 |
[21:37] | This is huge! | 这可是大喜事 |
[21:39] | You are going to have every single depot under your command. | 以后每个大大小小消防站都要听您指挥了 |
[21:44] | Nothing’s official yet. | 还没板上钉钉呢 |
[21:47] | Big Dan would be so proud. | 你老爸一定会超级自豪 |
[22:07] | No. | 你省省吧 |
[22:09] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | I have to fill out the most important application of my life. | 我要去填人生中最重要的申请表了 |
[22:13] | Yes, sir! | 好的 长官 |
[22:22] | You kidding me? | 这是在逗我吗 |
[22:25] | Hey. What are you guys doing in here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[22:28] | Admiring your shelving. | 欣赏你的架子 |
[22:30] | Okay, well, anything in here is outdated and unfit for use. | 这儿的东西都已经过时而且不能用了 |
[22:32] | You mean like your fanny pack? | 你是说你那个土掉牙的腰包吗 |
[22:35] | This is a FUPA. | 这是FUPA包 |
[22:36] | Did you just say “FUPA”? | 你刚刚是说FUPA吗 |
[22:38] | “Fire Utility Pouch Apparatus.” Yes. | 多功能消防专用器械包 没错 |
[22:41] | I did. | 我就是这么说的 |
[22:46] | Come on, don’t play that. | 过来 别弹那个 |
[22:49] | Sheez. | 天呐 |
[22:50] | Is this yours? | 这是你的钢琴吗 |
[22:53] | This was my dad’s. | 是我爸的 |
[22:55] | Used to play this thing all the time. | 他以前天天都在弹 |
[22:56] | Man, he loved it. | 他爱死这个琴了 |
[22:57] | Play! | 弹一下 |
[23:01] | Pianos are not for playing. I got work to do. | 钢琴不是用来玩的 我还要去工作 |
[23:08] | Please stop crying! | 求你别叫了 |
[23:10] | Why are you just standing there? | 你傻站在那干嘛 |
[23:11] | I’ve seen you wrestle a wolverine! | 你可是放倒过一只狼獾的人啊 |
[23:14] | What is going on out here? | 这又什么情况 |
[23:15] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[23:16] | She’s broken! I tried everything. | 她就像坏了一样 我什么招都试过了 |
[23:18] | I mean, the thing she’s doing… She’s doing that! | 她就一直 一直那样 一直哭闹个不停 |
[23:22] | Problem? | 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[23:23] | “Problem”? That. That’s my problem. Make that stop. | 麻烦 她 那就是我的麻烦 让她停下 |
[23:31] | Zoey, you’re okay, huh? | 佐伊 你没事的 不是吗 |
[23:33] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[23:36] | Maybe don’t come at her all aggro next time. | 也许下次别在她闹脾气的时候招惹她 |
[23:39] | “Me fireman. Can’t turn my neck.” | 我是个牛逼兮兮的消防员 怎么能低头呢 |
[23:42] | No. | 别那么说话 |
[23:43] | That was a good impression. | 还挺形象 |
[23:45] | Hey, guys! I found these cool Nerf guns! | 我找到了几把超酷的玩具枪 |
[23:48] | Reach for the sky, cowboy. | 举起手来吧 小子们 |
[23:49] | Those aren’t Nerf guns! | 那不是玩具枪 |
[23:51] | Put it down! | 快放下 |
[23:52] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[24:02] | Ha! You missed me! | 你没打中我 |
[24:09] | Crisis averted. | 危机解除 |
[24:18] | I never imagined I’d have to tell a smokejumper this, | 我从没想到我要对一个空降消防员说这个 |
[24:20] | but you know the correct way to use a fire extinguisher | 但你应该知道使用灭火器的正确方法 |
[24:22] | is you point the action end away from you, right? | 是把喷头对准远离你自己的地方吧 |
[24:25] | Dr. Hicks. What’s your problem? | 希克斯博士 你有什么事吗 |
[24:27] | Why do you think there’s a problem? | 你为什么觉得出了事 |
[24:29] | You always blink really fast when you’re angry. | 你一生气总是眼睛眨的很快 |
[24:32] | I’m not blinking fast. | 我才没有眨眼很快 |
[24:34] | But there is a problem. | 但确实有事 |
[24:36] | You dive-bombed my lab | 你用直升机俯冲轰炸了我的实验室 |
[24:37] | and scooped up water from Fisher Lake. | 还从费雪湖取水救火 |
[24:39] | That is a protected wildlife area. | 那可是野生动物保护区 |
[24:41] | That kind of activity is devastating | 你这种行为对西部锄足蟾栖息地 |
[24:42] | to the habitat of the Western Spadefoot! | 造成了致命打击 |
[24:45] | Forgive me if I’m prioritizing human life over a frog pond. | 请原谅我视人命高于一池子青蛙 |
[24:48] | – They’re toads. – It’s the same thing. | -他们是蟾蜍 -都是一回事 |
[24:49] | Like firemen and smokejumpers? | 就好比消防员和空降消防员也是一回事呗 |
[24:53] | I have an agreement with Cal Fire | 我和加利福尼亚州森林防火局达成了协议 |
[24:55] | saying that they are not gonna collect water | 他们承诺不会从费雪湖取水 |
[24:56] | from Fisher Lake for their dumps. | 作为救火用水 |
[24:58] | And now it looks like you are gonna have to sign it, too. | 现在看来你也得签一份了 |
[25:00] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[25:04] | You’re right, and I’m sorry. | 你是对的 我很抱歉 |
[25:07] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[25:08] | – I admire what you do out there. – You do? | -我十分钦佩你所做的一切 -是吗 |
[25:11] | You’re so nurturing towards those frog… Toads. | 你是那么的用心呵护那些青蛙 哦不蟾蜍 |
[25:16] | It’s almost maternal. | 简直充满母爱 |
[25:18] | Wait, what’s happening right now? | 等下 这是什么情况 |
[25:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:20] | I’m just saying that caring for living creatures is no small task. | 我只是说关爱那些幼小生灵可不是小任务 |
[25:24] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[25:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -正是 |
[25:26] | Dr. Hicks, have you ever felt a void in your life | 希克斯博士 你是否有时觉得生活空虚 |
[25:28] | that could be filled by one to three small children? | 需要一到三个小孩来填补 |
[25:32] | Wait, what? | 等会 什么意思 |
[25:33] | I just need your help with a big problem that I have. | 我这有个大麻烦需要你的帮助 |
[25:36] | Them. | 那群小崽子 |
[25:41] | Why is Pinkie Pie so mad at Rainbow Dash? | 为什么碧琪那么生云宝的气 |
[25:45] | She found out that Rainbow Dash | 因为她发现云宝 |
[25:47] | was secretly throwing away Pinkie’s pies. | 偷偷扔掉了耶的派 |
[25:50] | It was so shady and unponyish, | 这事简直太不光彩不符合小马精神了 |
[25:51] | I don’t even want to go into it. | 我都不想继续往下看了 |
[25:53] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[25:55] | In San Quentin, they only let you watch three shows. | 在圣昆丁他们只允许你看三类节目 |
[25:57] | Cooking, history, and kids. | 烹饪 历史 少儿频道 |
[26:00] | So now I’m an expert in all three. | 所以说我现在是这三个领域的集大成者 |
[26:02] | Well, it all makes sense now. | 这就说得通了 |
[26:04] | Right? | 是吧 |
[26:05] | What’s San Quentin? | 圣昆丁是什么 |
[26:06] | It’s a liberal arts college in Vermont. | 佛蒙特州的一所文科学院 |
[26:08] | Wait. This was much worse a minute ago. | 等等 刚才场面可比现在惨烈多了 |
[26:12] | Well, it seems like you’ve got it under control now. | 看来你已经控制住局面了 |
[26:14] | So if you could just sign that contract, | 所以说如果你赶紧签了那个合同 |
[26:16] | then I can leave | 我就能走了 |
[26:17] | and you can continue watching My Little Pony with your friends. | 你也可以和你的朋友们继续看小马宝莉了 |
[26:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[26:21] | I am stuck with these kids overnight. | 我这一整晚都和这帮熊孩子耗进去了 |
[26:23] | I was hoping that maybe you would know how to take care of them. | 我还指望你能知道怎么照顾他们呢 |
[26:29] | Because… | 因为 |
[26:30] | Because I am a woman? | 因为我是女人 |
[26:33] | No… No! No. | 不不不 |
[26:35] | No! | 不是这个意思 |
[26:37] | You’re a scientist | 你可是个科学家 |
[26:39] | who knows how to care for living creatures. | 你知道如何照顾小生命 |
[26:40] | So it’s my scientific opinion you’re looking for. | 所以你是想寻求我的科学观点 |
[26:44] | Yes! | 正是 |
[26:44] | Well, in my scientific opinion, | 以我的科学观点来看 |
[26:46] | you’re a terrible liar. | 你这谎话编得烂透了 |
[26:51] | Pants on fire. | 谎话说多 裤衩着火 |
[26:56] | Come on! | 拜托了 |
[26:57] | I have devoted half of my life to my career. | 我已经把我半生贡献给了我的事业 |
[26:59] | I am a well-respected field scientist! | 我是一个备受尊敬的领域中的科学家 |
[27:01] | I am not some pushover that you can get to babysit for you! | 不是什么能随便给你当保姆的老好人 |
[27:05] | If you can survive in the epicenter of | 如果你在森林大火的中心 |
[27:07] | a raging wildfire for days on end, | 都能活下来 |
[27:09] | you can handle a few kids for one night. | 照顾几个小孩子一晚上肯定也不是个问题 |
[27:18] | It’s pouring rain out. Get inside! | 外面雨下这么大 进屋里去 |
[27:25] | What were you doing out there? | 你刚在外面干嘛 |
[27:27] | I saw the door open. | 我见门开着 |
[27:28] | I just was wondering where you were. | 我寻思你去哪儿了 |
[27:34] | I appreciate the concern. | 谢谢关心 |
[27:35] | The outside, off-limits. | 但是你不能出这个房子 |
[27:40] | – That your girlfriend? – No. | -那是你女朋友吗 -不是 |
[27:41] | She’s an angry scientist | 她就是一个火气大的科学家 |
[27:43] | I thought I could unload you on. | 我想把你们交给她照看来着 |
[27:44] | But you like her. | 但是你喜欢她 |
[27:45] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[27:46] | She definitely likes you. | 她绝对是喜欢你 |
[27:47] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[27:48] | Wait… She does? | 等一下 她有吗 |
[27:50] | Who cares? What? | 管他呢 啥 |
[27:52] | See? You do like her. | 看吧 你喜欢她 |
[27:53] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[27:55] | Kisses! | 亲亲 |
[28:00] | Not funny! | 不好笑 |
[28:01] | – I’m sorry. – It is not funny. | -抱歉 -的确不好笑 |
[28:02] | All right, bedtime! | 好了 上床睡觉 |
[28:08] | Pick a bed. | 挑张床吧 |
[28:09] | I forgot my jammers. | 我的干扰器忘拿了 |
[28:10] | Is that Dr. Hicks? | 那是希克斯博士吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, sorry. That’s mine. | 抱歉 那是我的 |
[28:15] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:16] | Oh, yeah, that’s mine, too. | 啊对 那也是我的 |
[28:19] | – What’s that? – Um… | 这是什么 |
[28:20] | Oh, that’s not mine. | 这不是我的啊 |
[28:22] | It’s not mine. But I’ll take it. | 不是我的 不过我还是拿走好了 |
[28:28] | We’ve recently had a few vacancies, | 目前我们有一些空房 |
[28:30] | so you can quietly stay here until the morning. | 你们可以在这儿安安静静地待到早上 |
[28:32] | Your concern for us is really touching, Jake. | 你对我们的关心真令人感动 杰克 |
[28:34] | Superintendent Jake Carson. | 叫我老大rinTenDenT 杰克 卡尔森 |
[28:36] | Alexa, play BTS. | AlexA 播放防弹少年团 |
[28:40] | Alexa, play BTS. | AlexA 播放防弹少年团 |
[28:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:45] | Your Alexa’s broken. | 你的AlexA坏掉了 |
[28:46] | That’s a clock. | 那就是个闹钟 |
[28:49] | Go to bed. | 睡觉去 |
[28:50] | I don’t want to see any of you until 6:00. | 明早六点之前都给我乖乖睡觉 |
[28:53] | We’re not in the military. | 我们又不是在军训 |
[28:54] | Don’t you remember what it’s like to be a kid? | 你是忘了童年应该是怎么样的吗 |
[28:56] | Of course I do. That corner over there | 我当然记得 那边的墙角 |
[28:57] | is where I did my first one-handed pushup. | 就是我第一次做单手俯卧撑的地方 |
[28:59] | Learned to fold my dad’s parachute in that bunk right there. | 我就是在那个床位学会了叠我爸的降落伞 |
[29:01] | Christmas intermittent fasting. Sprints till exhaustion. | 圣诞节禁食 跑步到精疲力尽 |
[29:04] | Speculating on banana futures. | 甚至还习得了如何预测香蕉期货 |
[29:05] | I’ve been training here since I was four years old. | 我四岁开始就在训练了 |
[29:18] | Why does she keep doing that? | 她这是要干嘛 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. Babies cry. | 不知道 小孩就爱哭吧 |
[29:21] | I didn’t cry. I never cried. | 我就没哭 我从没哭过 |
[29:23] | You’ve never cried? | 你从没哭过 |
[29:24] | No. | 没 |
[29:25] | And you’re proud of it? | 你还对此很骄傲 |
[29:28] | I get sad… | 我会伤心 |
[29:30] | I just don’t show my emotions | 只是我不会去 |
[29:32] | with water dripping out of my eyes and making… | 用泪水来表现我的情感以及 |
[29:35] | Somebody quiet her down, for Pete’s sake! | 我的天啊 谁来让她安静一下 |
[29:37] | Lullaby! Lullaby! | 要听唱歌歌 |
[29:39] | It’s weird. She usually only likes lullabies from our dad. | 好奇怪 她一般只喜欢听爸爸唱摇篮曲 |
[29:42] | Lullaby! Lullaby! | 唱歌歌 唱歌歌 |
[29:43] | It’ll work a lot better if you do it. | 你要是唱一下她会安静很多 |
[29:44] | – Lullaby! Lullaby! – Okay! | -唱歌歌 -好啦 |
[29:52] | Uh, this… | 这 |
[29:55] | Lullaby, uh… | 摇篮曲啊 |
[29:58] | I’m trying to think of one… Nope. No. | 我想想有哪首 这首不行 不 |
[30:03] | There once was a man from Nantucket. He… | 从前有个来自楠塔基特的人 他 |
[30:07] | That’s a limerick. That’s not a lullaby. | 这是首打油诗 不是摇篮曲 |
[30:10] | I’m not gonna use that. | 不念那个 |
[30:12] | There’s got to be one up there. | 我脑子里肯定有一首啊 |
[30:28] | I got nothing. | 想不出来 |
[30:31] | Yep. | 好了 |
[30:33] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[30:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[30:47] | Who cares? | 管他的 |
[30:49] | We went on a couple of dates, and honestly, | 我们约会过几次 说实话 |
[30:51] | all he did was talk about fire, fire, fire, | 他嘴里一直就在讲 火灾 火灾的 |
[30:53] | and smoke and jumping and blah, blah, blah. | 又是浓烟又是跳伞这些乱七八糟的 |
[30:57] | I mean, whatever. I’m over it. | 我是说 随便了 我要翻篇了 |
[30:59] | \h\h\h美国林业局 职位申请 | |
[31:00] | Why do I, Jake Carson, | 我 杰克 卡尔森 |
[31:01] | deserve to be Division Commander? | 能胜任的部门指挥官工作的理由 |
[31:09] | He’s gross. Unless you’re into sort of a tall, like, | 他恶心死了 除非你喜欢那种长得高的 |
[31:12] | really fit, muscly, like, sculptured face | 浑身肌肉 长着一张雕塑脸 |
[31:17] | and clean-cut, kind of somehow-always-has-a-tan, | 外表整洁 身上总是晒得黑黑的 |
[31:20] | guy-in-uniform kind of thing, which… | 还穿制服的那种男人 |
[31:23] | I don’t know, I’m not into that kind of thing. | 我不知道 我反正对那种男的不感冒 |
[31:25] | I’m just not. I never have been. | 不感兴趣 也从没感兴趣过 |
[31:31] | Come on, Dad, what do you got? | 老爸 给点意见吧 |
[31:40] | “Thankfully, that’s an easy answer. | 所幸的是 答案很简单 |
[31:45] | “It was my dad’s dream | 我父亲的梦想就是 |
[31:47] | “for me to become Division Commander, | 要我当上一名部门指挥官 |
[31:49] | “and I have prepared for that opportunity my entire life.” | 并且我一生都在为此做准备 |
[32:00] | Masher? | 玛瑟 |
[32:03] | The worst part is that he hasn’t even asked | 最糟糕的是 他甚至都没说 |
[32:09] | to meet you two yet. | 来见见你们两个 |
[32:12] | Give each other a kiss. | 互相亲一个 |
[32:21] | Traitor. | 你个叛徒 |
[32:57] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[33:47] | I made you tea. | 我给你泡了茶 |
[33:48] | Tea? How did you make… | 茶 你是怎么 |
[33:49] | Lighter fluid! | 打火机燃料啊 |
[33:54] | Again! Again! | 再来 再来 |
[34:01] | Come on, are you kidding me? That’s so good. | 你怕是在逗我 这也太好吃了 |
[34:08] | Hey, Supe. You have got to try | 老大 你一定要尝尝 |
[34:10] | some of these pancakes Brynn made for us. | 布林给我们做的这些松饼 |
[34:12] | Or you could try my SPAM | 或者你可以尝尝 |
[34:13] | cakes that nobody seems | 我那没人愿意捧场的 |
[34:14] | to want to touch. | 火腿肉 |
[34:15] | I don’t care about the pancakes! Why’d you let me sleep in? | 我不想吃什么松饼 你们怎么不叫醒我 |
[34:18] | We thought you wanted to sleep in. | 我们以为你就想睡个懒觉呢 |
[34:20] | I never slept in a day of my life! | 我这辈子都没睡过懒觉 |
[34:21] | Well, that’s what we thought. | 我们也是这么觉得的 |
[34:23] | But Brynn was… | 但是布林她 |
[34:26] | These aren’t flapjacks. | 这些不是燕麦甜饼 |
[34:28] | Those are distract-jacks. | 这是令人分心之神饼 |
[34:30] | Hold this. | 抱着她 |
[34:31] | Here. Hold this. | 来 抱着 |
[34:33] | No. No, I can’t. I can’t. | 不 不 我不行 |
[34:34] | – I have a condition. I… – Thank you so much. | -我有特殊情况 -感激不尽 |
[34:36] | I would like to, but if I see somebody cry, I cry. | 不是我不想 但我看到人哭我也会跟着哭 |
[34:41] | Mark! | 马克 |
[34:44] | Please don’t cry. | 拜托别哭 |
[34:46] | I beg of you, please, please don’t cry. | 我求你了 拜托 求你别哭 |
[34:49] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[34:51] | Wait, wait. I know. | 等一下 我知道了 |
[34:52] | How about a little, um… SPAM brulee? | 来点火腿布蕾怎么样 |
[34:55] | How about a giant spoonful of happiness? | 吃上一大勺满满都是快乐的食物如何 |
[34:59] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[35:00] | How hard can this be? | 能有多难 |
[35:08] | Whoa! Hard! Very hard! | 好难 太难了 |
[35:14] | What is going on in here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[35:17] | I thought I said no monkey… | 我记得我说过猴子不准进 |
[35:22] | You got to let go! | 你得放手 |
[35:24] | I can’t get to the hose! | 我够不到水管 |
[35:25] | She’s so sad! | 她现在好不快乐 |
[35:27] | You gave her what? | 你给她吃了啥 |
[35:28] | I gave her my SPAM brulee. | 我给她吃了我的火腿布蕾 |
[35:29] | I’m going in! | 我要进去了 |
[35:30] | I’m right behind you! | 我就在你后面 |
[35:34] | Bubbles! | 泡泡 |
[35:37] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿 |
[35:41] | Come back! | 回来 |
[35:47] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[35:51] | Where’s the kid? | 那孩子呢 |
[35:57] | What a rush. | 好刺激 |
[36:01] | My depot. | 我的车库 |
[36:04] | My truck! | 我的卡车 |
[36:06] | Look, I’m gonna take full responsibility for this. | 听着 这件事我负全责 |
[36:10] | Own up to my mistakes. | 是我的问题 |
[36:12] | I feel like I’ve learned a lot from this experience. | 我感觉我从这次经历当中学习到了很多 |
[36:14] | Where’s your sister? | 你的姐妹呢 |
[36:16] | Supe, she’s on your leg. | 老大 她挂你腿上呢 |
[36:17] | Bubbles! | 泡泡 |
[36:19] | Not that one. | 不是她 |
[36:22] | Can I help you find something? | 要我帮你找吗 |
[36:25] | I was just, uh… Looking for a pen. | 我就来 找只笔 |
[36:27] | It’s been a while since I’ve written in my journal. Got it. | 好些日子没写日志了 找到了 |
[36:32] | Did I miss something? | 我是错过了什么吗 |
[36:34] | Oh, yeah. The second I reached the end of my rope. | 是的 我现在已经没有耐心了 |
[36:43] | Great. Your parents are on their way. | 好了 你父母在路上了 |
[36:45] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[36:48] | I see you’re applying for a big promotion. | 我看到你正在申请一次大升职 |
[36:52] | – Yeah. – Congrats. | -对 -恭喜 |
[36:53] | Seems like your dream job. | 看上去是你理想中的工作 |
[36:55] | Whatever it is, the answer’s no. | 不管你想干啥 不许去 |
[36:57] | Boom-boom. | 脏脏 |
[36:58] | “Boom-boom”? What’s boom-boom? | 脏脏 脏脏是什么 |
[37:08] | No more boom-boom. | 脏脏没有了 |
[37:10] | Looks like your sister needs an oil change. | 看来你妹妹得换条裤子了 |
[37:15] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[37:17] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[37:20] | He’s not here. What’s going on? | 他没在 怎么了 |
[37:26] | Ho! That’s a spicy meatball! | 哇 这味儿也太酸爽了 |
[37:37] | Captain. | 队长 |
[37:38] | Perfect timing as always. | 赶早不如赶巧 |
[37:40] | – Come with me. – Oh, I’d rather… | -来吧 -我宁愿 |
[37:42] | If it’s all right with you, I’d rather not. | 如果你不介意 我宁愿不去 |
[37:47] | Yeah, yeah, that’s not good. | 好的 这可不太妙 |
[37:50] | Okay, here. | 好了 来吧 |
[37:54] | You think I’m gonna let this rattle me? | 你觉得这能难得到我吗 |
[37:56] | I put out an entire canyon fire with my bare hands. | 我可是徒手灭山火的男人 |
[37:58] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[37:59] | Nobody handles poop better than Supe. | 老大处理屎尿屁天下第一 |
[38:01] | That sounded a lot better in my head. | 这话说出来确实没我想得好听 |
[38:06] | Oh, Rodrigo’s SPAM brulee! | 我滴个亲娘嘞 |
[38:11] | That is… | 我受不了了 |
[38:22] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[38:26] | Don’t do it, or I’m gonna… | 千万别 不然我就要 |
[38:31] | I’m good. | 我没事了 |
[38:33] | It’s not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[38:34] | Hold down the fort. | 呆这儿别动 |
[38:36] | Wait! No, no… | 等等 你不能 |
[38:37] | No, put that… Put that down. | 把这东西放下 |
[38:39] | You don’t need that. You don’t need that. | 你用不着它 绝对用不到 |
[38:41] | Oh! Okay, baby with a nail gun! | 好的 她又拿了把钉枪 |
[38:53] | Nails hurt. | 这东西真疼 |
[39:08] | I’m going in. | 我要上了 |
[39:09] | Oh, it’s all yours, Supe. | 赶紧接手吧 老大 |
[39:10] | I know you were asking for a little space lately, | 我知道你最近一直想要些私人空间 |
[39:11] | and I think now’s the time I gave it to you. | 我觉得现在就是最佳时机 |
[39:14] | Sweet misery. | 这东西有毒 |
[39:16] | How is that smell getting through an SCBA? | 怎么连呼吸阀都滤不去这味儿 |
[39:18] | This thing’s designed to keep out nuclear particles! | 这东西可是连原子级别的微粒都能过滤的 |
[39:22] | I need a towel. | 给我一条毛巾 |
[39:24] | Masher, bring me that shirt. | 玛瑟 把那件衬衫拿过来 |
[39:26] | No, no, no. Whoa, whoa. That’s my favorite shirt. | 别别别 这是我最喜欢的一件 |
[39:29] | Supe, please. | 拜托了 老大 |
[39:31] | No gloves? | 没袖子 |
[39:39] | Right up the armhole! | 正中肘心 |
[39:42] | You know what? Keep the shirt. | 我跟你讲 这衬衫你留着吧 |
[39:47] | Captain! | 队长 |
[39:49] | You need more soap. Got it. | 再给你拿几个肥皂 知道了 |
[39:54] | Wow. Jake sure has you at his beck and call. | 你对杰克可真是招之即来 |
[39:58] | Well, it is my job, and he is my boss, so… | 这是我的工作嘛 他还是我的上司 |
[40:02] | Yeah, but do you ever want to do anything just for you? | 我懂 不过你有没有想过为自己自私一次 |
[40:05] | Okay, uh, let me explain something. | 好吧 让我先说明白 |
[40:09] | Six years ago, I was working as an accountant, | 六年前我还是一名会计 |
[40:13] | and I had to meet up with a client in Big Bear Lake. | 当时我正在大熊湖和客户会面 |
[40:15] | And we got trapped on the wrong side of a Category G wildfire. | 接着我们就被困在G级火灾中 |
[40:18] | I thought I was a goner. | 我都以为要死了 |
[40:20] | And then, out of nowhere, comes Supe, a smokejumper. | 突然 老大横空出现 是一名空降消防员 |
[40:24] | I didn’t even know that was a job you could have. | 我之前都不知道还有这种工作 |
[40:27] | I was an accountant. | 我只是个会计 |
[40:28] | My dad was an accountant, his father, | 我祖祖辈辈都是会计 |
[40:32] | my uncle… Oh, my gosh, my aunt… | 我的叔叔 还有我的婶婶 |
[40:34] | I think I have three second cousins… | 我还有三个堂兄 |
[40:37] | You get the point. | 你懂我意思 |
[40:39] | And they’re all heroes. To me. In their own way. | 他们对我来说都是英雄 |
[40:42] | But that day, I realized | 但是那天我意识到 |
[40:43] | that my calling was not | 我真正想做的事情 |
[40:44] | with the family business, | 并不是我祖辈的事业 |
[40:45] | and I started training. | 于是我开始训练自己 |
[40:47] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[40:48] | What? | 什么 |
[40:50] | Do you have anything you love? That you do just for yourself. | 你有什么自己非常热爱的东西吗 |
[40:55] | Art. I used to paint. | 美术吧 我以前画过画 |
[40:58] | That’s really cool. | 这很不错啊 |
[41:00] | You definitely should get back into that. | 你绝对得重拾画笔啊 |
[41:02] | And then, maybe you will find | 没准接下来你就会遇到 |
[41:03] | someone to inspire you the way Supe did me. | 那个像老大一样给了我启发的人 |
[41:07] | I hope not. | 我可不希望如此 |
[41:09] | Look, I know you don’t see it, but… | 我明白你现在还不理解 不过 |
[41:13] | Supe, he has a sweet side. | 老大也有温柔的一面 |
[41:16] | Captain, get in here, stat! | 队长 赶紧给我滚过来 |
[41:18] | Or I swear you’ll be on latrine duty for the next six months! | 不然我发誓下半年扫厕所的活都由你干 |
[41:29] | Good talk. | 聊得很开心 |
[41:33] | All right, little man, this is your mess, | 听好了小家伙 这是你搞的烂摊子 |
[41:36] | but I ain’t mad at you, okay? | 但是我并没有生气 明白吗 |
[41:38] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[41:39] | As long as we leave this spotless, all right? The Five P’s. | 我们把这里变的一尘不染好吗 常言道 |
[41:42] | “Proper Presentation Prevents Poor Performance.” | 有备无患好办事 |
[41:45] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[41:46] | Let’s clean this up real good, now. Come on. | 一起打扫干净吧 加油 |
[41:48] | Whoa! That’s awesome. | 这东西太炫了 |
[41:52] | What’s in there? | 那里面有什么东西 |
[41:54] | That’s our fire training simulator. | 那是我们的救火模拟室 |
[42:00] | Tea? | 要喝茶吗 |
[42:07] | So what do you think of the fire simulator? | 你觉得这个救火模拟室怎么样 |
[42:10] | That’s so cool. | 太厉害了 |
[42:12] | Tea for you. | 这是你的茶 |
[42:13] | Tea for you. | 这是你的 |
[42:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:21] | Brynn, you want some tea? | 布林 要喝茶吗 |
[42:25] | Sure, Z. | 当然了 佐儿 |
[42:26] | Right now I need to show you something, okay? | 不过现在我要先带你去看些东西好吗 |
[42:28] | We’ll be right back, Mr. Axe. | 斧哥 我们马上回来 |
[42:35] | Finally. | 终于好了 |
[42:38] | All right, let’s get to work. | 开始干活 |
[42:45] | Smoke? | 有烟味 |
[42:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:52] | Don’t drink that. Trust me. | 千万别喝 信我 |
[43:13] | Confirmed Class D forest fire. | D级森林火灾确认 |
[43:14] | Reporting structures in its path. | 沿路汇报结构状况 |
[43:17] | Requesting a fire line | 请求火灾救援飞机 |
[43:18] | and suppression foam at my location. | 并在我处投放镇火泡沫 |
[43:20] | Copy that, little captain. Requesting a fire line… | 收到 小队长 正在请求中 |
[43:23] | Wait a minute. Come on, how did you know that? | 稍等片刻 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[43:26] | My dad and I used to watch fire shows together. | 我和我爸以前经常参观火灾演习 |
[43:28] | -Oh, yeah? -Okay, we’ve got two victims | -是这样吗 -我们现在遇到两名遇险者 |
[43:29] | Just half a klick away. | 就在半公里外 然后呢 |
[43:30] | Okay, two victims at half a klick. | 好的 两名距离半公里外的遇险者 |
[43:33] | We got two victims at half a… | 我们有两名 |
[43:35] | Two victims? That’s… That’s a lot of victims here. | 岂止两名 这里有太多的遇险者 |
[43:39] | Half a klick is pretty far, I don’t know… | 半公里实在太远了 我不知道怎么办 |
[43:42] | I don’t know. I… | 我实在不知道 |
[43:43] | I got to call for backup. I need backup! | 我需要增援 我需要援军 |
[43:46] | No. No time for backup, Torres. | 不 没时间叫人了 托雷斯 |
[43:48] | It’s up to us to rescue those people. | 只能靠我们两个去救人了 |
[43:49] | Kid, we got to bail. We got to get out of here. | 孩儿啊我们得撤了这里实在太危险 |
[43:51] | We gotta go, I can’t do this. | 赶紧走吧 我做不来 |
[43:53] | Now, buck up, Lieutenant. | 振作一点 中尉 |
[43:55] | I know you’ve never believed in yourself, but I do! | 我知道你对自己没有信心 但我有 |
[43:58] | And your team believes in you. | 我和你的队友都信任你 |
[44:00] | And now I need you to believe in yourself! | 现在 我需要你相信自己 |
[44:04] | You got this. | 你做得到 |
[44:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I got this. I got this. | 是 没错 我办得到 |
[44:09] | As Lance Armstrong once said, | 兰斯·阿姆斯特朗曾经说过 |
[44:11] | “That’s one small step for man, | 这是我的一小步 |
[44:13] | “but you better watch out for the next one.” | 但是一定要注意下一步 |
[44:16] | It’s Neil Armstrong. And that’s not what he said. | 是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 而且他也没说过这话 |
[44:21] | I’m gonna save those people, | 我要救下这些人 |
[44:23] | or my name ain’t | 不然我就不叫 |
[44:24] | Rodrigo Alejandro Garcia Rosenstein Torres. | 罗德里戈·亚历杭德罗·加西亚·罗森斯坦·托雷斯 |
[44:31] | Oh, hi, Supe. | 你好啊 老大 |
[44:32] | I was just showing Will here how to use the, um… | 我正在给威尔展示怎么用 |
[44:36] | Yo, yo, where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[44:41] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吗 |
[44:45] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么 |
[44:48] | She tricked us! | 她耍了我们 |
[44:51] | She took my keys! | 她拿了我的钥匙 |
[44:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[44:54] | Yo! She oiled the driveway! | 各位 她在路面上倒了油 |
[45:08] | Hold on. | 站稳了 |
[45:10] | There’s oil everywhere! | 这里到处是油 |
[45:14] | Oh, nice split, Supe. | 劈叉做得不错啊 老大 |
[45:17] | It’s too slippery! | 这也太滑了 |
[45:19] | If you go, I go. | 快松手 |
[45:29] | Supe! You need a helmet! | 老大 你忘了戴头盔 |
[46:00] | Supe? Did we kill you? | 老大 我们把你撞死了吗 |
[46:02] | Are you dead, Supe? | 你死了吗 老大 |
[46:29] | Guess I forgot the parking brake. | 我好像忘了拉手刹 |
[46:31] | What are you doing? | 你们这是要做什么 |
[46:33] | Why would you run away? | 你们为什么要离开 |
[46:35] | Your parents are gonna be at the depot any minute. | 你们爸妈马上就要来接你们了 |
[46:37] | I was worried they’d freak out on me. They left me in charge, | 我担心他们会抓狂 他们让我掌家 |
[46:40] | and the cabin burned down. I panicked. | 房子却烧毁了 我一时慌了 |
[46:42] | You did it this time, okay? | 下不为例好吗 |
[46:44] | My men can’t even take the chopper to come look for us | 我的手下都不能开着直升机来接我们 |
[46:47] | because they need proper authorization, | 因为他们需要长官授权 |
[46:49] | and I’m the proper authorizer. We… | 但我就是那个长官 |
[46:52] | At least a five-mile walk. Uphill! | 我们还得走至少八公里的山路 还是上坡 |
[46:55] | Guess your parents | 看来你们的家长 |
[46:56] | are gonna have to wait | 要再等一会 |
[46:57] | for their family reunion. | 才能和你们相见了 |
[46:58] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[46:59] | Just tell him, Brynn. | 告诉他实话吧 布林 |
[47:02] | Look… | 听着 |
[47:04] | Our parents are in Africa, getting an experimental procedure. | 我们的家长其实在非洲接受实验性手术 |
[47:07] | Brynn. | 布林 |
[47:09] | okay… | 好吧 |
[47:10] | You can’t tell anybody this, | 你不许和其他人讲 |
[47:13] | but our parents work for a secret government organization. | 我们的双亲其实是在政府秘密机关工作 |
[47:16] | Brynn! | 布林 |
[47:20] | Spit it out! | 快说 |
[47:22] | Our parents, | 我们的父母 |
[47:24] | they’re not coming. | 他们不会来了 |
[47:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:29] | They died, | 他们去世了 |
[47:31] | two years ago. | 就在两年前 |
[47:35] | Who have I been texting with? | 那我一直在和谁聊天 |
[47:47] | I had no idea. I’m sorry. | 我没有想到 对不起 |
[47:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[47:55] | Because we ran away from foster care, | 因为我们是从寄养家庭跑出去的 |
[47:58] | and I knew you’d call Child Protective Services. | 我知道你会联系儿童保护机关 |
[48:01] | A month ago, we found out that they’re | 一个月前我们发现 |
[48:03] | gonna separate us. | 他们要把我们三个分开 |
[48:08] | Okay, look, it’s… | 好吧 听着 |
[48:10] | It’s too dangerous to hike at night, | 晚上还爬山林十分危险 |
[48:13] | so I’m gonna go find a place for us to hunker down, and… | 所以我们先找一个地方先安顿下来 |
[48:16] | We’ll get out of here at first light, okay? | 明天一早离开这里好吗 |
[48:19] | And trust me, you guys are in good hands. | 相信我 我会照顾好你们的 |
[48:42] | Gotcha. | 逮到你了 |
[48:44] | Who wants chipmunk? | 谁想来点花栗鼠 |
[48:48] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[48:49] | Nobody in the whole world. | 一个人都不想要 |
[48:51] | Where’d, uh… Where’d all this come from? | 这 这些东西是哪里来的 |
[48:53] | My backpack. | 在我背包里 |
[48:55] | And a little from your supply closet. | 还有从你的储备柜里拿的一些 |
[49:00] | Hot cocoa? | 要喝热可可吗 |
[49:04] | Yes. | 好 |
[49:08] | Hey, Supe, where you going? | 老大 你要去哪儿 |
[49:11] | Nature calls. Back in a few. | 自然的召唤 很快就回来 |
[49:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[49:22] | She’s scared out here. She doesn’t want you to leave. | 她吓坏了 她不想你离开 |
[49:23] | There’s no reason to be scared. Bear sightings are pretty rare. | 没什么好害怕的 很少有熊出没的情况 |
[49:26] | Bears? | 有熊 |
[49:31] | Trust me, Zoey, this is not a trip you want to join me on. | 相信我 佐伊 你不会想和我一块去的 |
[49:42] | I can’t go with you looking at me. | 你看着我的时候我拉不出来 |
[49:44] | Could you look away? | 你能看别的地方么 |
[49:45] | No. | 不 |
[49:47] | Fine. I’ll look away. | 好吧 那我看别的地方 |
[49:55] | Okay, stop. | 好了 快停下 |
[49:56] | Boom-boom? | 拉臭臭 |
[49:59] | Nope. Not happening. No boom-boom. | 不 还没有 没拉出来 |
[50:01] | Bears! | 是熊 |
[50:09] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[50:17] | Sparkle Pony! | 闪光小马 |
[50:19] | Masher. | 玛瑟 |
[50:20] | Sparkle Pony! | 闪光小马 |
[50:28] | Good night, Sparkle Pony. | 晚安 闪光小马 |
[50:34] | I got to say, your camping skills, | 不得不说 你的露营技巧 |
[50:37] | they’re on point. | 简直好到家了 |
[50:41] | That’s what the kids say, right? | 孩子们通常都这么说 对吧 |
[50:43] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[50:50] | You know, I lost my parents at a young age, too. | 我也在很小的时候失去了父母 |
[50:55] | I was too young to remember my mom. | 我太小了 甚至都记不起我妈妈的样子 |
[50:58] | My dad died on the job when I was a kid. | 当我还是个孩子的时候 我爸爸就殉职了 |
[51:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:05] | Brynn | 布林 |
[51:06] | you gotta stop running. | 你不能逃避了 |
[51:08] | You should be in school. You should be making friends. | 你应该去上学 去交朋友 |
[51:12] | Causing a different type of trouble. | 换一种方式给人制造麻烦 |
[51:16] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[51:18] | you don’t want to look back on all this | 你长大后回首这段光阴时不会多开心的 |
[51:19] | and realize you never had a chance to be a kid. | 因为你会发现你从未经历过年少轻狂 |
[51:26] | Sorry for all the monkey business. | 我很抱歉给你们带来了这么多麻烦 |
[51:29] | That’s what the old guys call it, right? | 你们老人通常都这么说话 对吧 |
[51:31] | Apparently, we do. | 显然是的 |
[51:40] | I know you don’t owe us any favors, | 我知道你不欠我们任何人情 |
[51:43] | but it’s Zoey’s birthday in two days. | 但是两天以后是佐伊的生日 |
[51:46] | I’d hate for that to be the day | 我真的不想让那天 |
[51:47] | she remembers them splitting us up. | 成为她记忆里我们被分开的日子 |
[51:54] | I’ll call CPS tomorrow, | 我明天会打电话给儿童保护中心 |
[51:56] | tell them to come Monday. | 告诉他们周一再来 |
[51:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[52:07] | Good night, Brynn. | 晚安 布林 |
[52:22] | No, no, I, uh… | 不 不是 我想… |
[52:25] | Yes, I completely understand. | 是的 我完全理解 |
[52:28] | What’s he saying? I can’t understand. | 他在说什么 我没看明白 |
[52:36] | Just got off the phone with CPS. | 我刚刚给儿童保护中心打了一个电话 |
[52:38] | Looks like you’re stuck here until Monday! | 看起来你们要在这被”困”到周一啦 |
[52:41] | What? Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes! | 什么 太棒啦 太棒啦 |
[52:45] | Now, I have an application to fill out. | 现在 我有个申请表要填 |
[52:47] | And I’ll need all hands on deck to get this place shipshape | 然后在理查兹指挥官到来之前 |
[52:50] | before Commander Richards arrives. | 我需要所有的人把这里收拾好 |
[52:52] | Where’s my Redding Crew at? | 我的雷丁团队在哪里 |
[52:53] | Everywhere! | 无处不在 |
[53:10] | My abuelita used to make the most delicious | 我的外祖母曾经做过你吃过的 |
[53:12] | jalapeño chocolate cake you ever had. | 最好吃的墨西哥胡椒巧克力蛋糕 |
[53:14] | It’s the secret ingredient. | 这是她的秘密配方 |
[53:16] | Jalapeno chocolate? | 墨西哥胡椒巧克力 |
[53:17] | Sounds weird, but when you taste it, | 听起来可能有点奇怪 但当你尝到它时 |
[53:19] | it’s so… | 那真的 |
[53:22] | It’s so… | 那真的 |
[53:23] | I touched my mouth. My mouth is on fire. | 我碰到嘴唇了 我的嘴巴像着火了一样 |
[53:26] | My mouth, it’s burning! | 我的嘴巴 它烧得好厉害 |
[53:29] | My grandma always said, never touch your face with… | 我祖母总是说 别用切胡椒的手碰你的脸 |
[53:36] | Now my eye’s burning. | 现在我的眼睛开始燃起来了 |
[53:37] | My eye’s burning and my lips are on fire! | 我的眼睛在燃烧 我的嘴巴也着火了 |
[53:41] | It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! | 疼死了 疼死我了 |
[53:54] | Who wants SPAM-a-kopita? | 谁想要贫困菠菜派 |
[53:57] | Nope. | 没人 |
[53:59] | Come on, I made it with extra gluten. | 来嘛 我用多余的面筋做的 |
[54:00] | It’s got spinach in it and everything. | 里面有菠菜 里面什么都有 |
[54:04] | Hey, Supe. Supe. | 老大 老大 |
[54:05] | Is it supposed to smoke like that? | 它真的应该冒这么多烟吗 |
[54:08] | Maybe the coals aren’t hot enough, huh? | 或许是煤不够热 是吧 |
[54:13] | Smells good! | 闻起来真香 |
[54:14] | Dr. Hicks! | 希克斯博士 |
[54:23] | “Teach a man to light a fire, and he’s warm for a day. | 教一个人生火 他能获得一天的温暖 |
[54:26] | “Light a man on fire, he’s warm for life.” | 如果你用火照亮他 他能获得一生的温暖 |
[54:29] | – Ben Franklin. – Oh, come… | -本·法兰克林说的 -拜托 压根不是 |
[54:32] | I hope this isn’t my fault. | 我希望这不是我的错 |
[54:34] | I was just dropping off some puzzles for the kids, and… | 我只是给这些孩子出了一些谜语 然后 |
[54:39] | I was just very surprised to see you doing something so fun. | 看到你做了这么多有趣的事情 我很惊讶 |
[54:44] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[54:45] | I’m Mr. Fun, okay? | 我是快乐先生好么 |
[54:47] | I feel like Mr. Fun | 我觉得快乐先生 |
[54:49] | Would go by his first name and not “Mister.” | 会以他的名来称呼自己 而不是什么先生 |
[54:52] | But I don’t know, you know. I don’t know. | 但我也不知道啦 你明白的 我也不清楚 |
[54:57] | I knew you could handle it. | 我就知道你能应付得来 |
[54:59] | I mean, kids are like fires. | 我的意思是 孩子们就像火一样 |
[55:01] | You know, you can’t… | 你知道 你没法 |
[55:02] | You can’t control them, you just have to… | 你不能掌控他们 你只需要 |
[55:06] | Contain them till they burn themselves out. | 包容他们 直到他们自己精疲力尽 |
[55:10] | That’s actually right. | 你说的是对的哎 |
[55:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[55:12] | I didn’t know you knew anything about fire. | 我之前不知道你对火有这么多了解 |
[55:14] | Well, someone I went on 2.5 dates with | 好吧 我约过2.5次的一个对象 |
[55:17] | talks about them a lot. | 跟我说了很多关于火的事 |
[55:18] | Maybe I listened a little more than I let on. | 或许我听的比我说的要多一些 |
[55:20] | And here I thought all you cared about | 我还以为你所关心的 |
[55:22] | was the Western Spadefoot because their secretions | 是西部的锄足蟾 因为它们的分泌物 |
[55:24] | smell like peanut butter and can cause sneezing. | 闻起来像花生酱 而且会使人打喷嚏 |
[55:26] | Somebody I went on 2.5 dates with | 我约会过2.5次的约会对象 |
[55:28] | talks a whole lot about toads. | 谈了很多关于蟾蜍的事 |
[55:30] | And I listen a little bit more than I let on. | 我听的比我说的要多 |
[55:34] | Maybe we don’t hate each other. | 也许我们并不憎恨对方 |
[55:37] | There’s no way that can be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[55:39] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[55:41] | You be quiet. | 你才应该安静 |
[55:42] | Don’t say “act casual” | 你要是真想要自然一点的话 |
[55:43] | when you’re trying to act casual! | 就别把”保持自然”这句话说出来 |
[55:55] | Why don’t you kids shower up, and I’ll take another stab | 你们几个小的先去洗个澡吧 我再试试 |
[55:58] | at getting that grill going, safely. | 看怎么把烧烤架安全地修好 |
[55:59] | All right, I’m gonna go, then, | 好吧 我要走了 |
[56:03] | back to my trailer. | 回到我的拖车上 |
[56:04] | My dinner’s not gonna microwave itself. | 我的晚餐不会自己跳到微波炉里加热 |
[56:07] | I’m gonna go. All right, bye. | 我走了 好吧 拜拜 |
[56:12] | So organized. | 很有条理嘛 |
[56:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[56:27] | what? | 啥 |
[56:29] | You’re just gonna let her go? | 那就这么让她走了 |
[56:31] | What a whiff. | 就这么白给了 |
[56:33] | “Whiff”? How’d I whiff? | 白给 我怎么白给了 |
[56:35] | Well, you were talking to her, and then she left, | 你刚刚在跟她说话 然后她就走了 |
[56:37] | and it was a bit of a whiff. | 看起来就像是白给了 |
[56:39] | Open your eyes, dude! | 睁大眼睛看看 兄弟 |
[56:41] | She’s spending the weekend alone. | 她要一个人过周末 |
[56:43] | In an eco lab. | 在一个生态实验室里 |
[56:44] | No kids. No crying. | 没有孩子 没有哭闹 |
[56:46] | It sounds like a dream come true. | 那听起来就像梦想实现了一样 |
[56:48] | J-Dawg, come on, man. That’s mad absurd. | 天呐伙计 这太荒谬了 |
[56:50] | People like being around people! | 人们喜欢和其他人在一起 |
[56:52] | “People who need people are the luckiest people in the world.” | 需要别人的人是世界上最幸运的人 |
[56:56] | Barbara Bush. | 芭芭拉·布什 |
[56:58] | So close. | 很接近了 |
[56:59] | You should invite her back. | 你应该请她回来 |
[57:01] | Huh? What, here? | 回哪里 这里吗 |
[57:02] | No, “in the Kingdom of Equestria, | 不 回小马王国 |
[57:04] | where everything is 20% cooler.” | 这儿的所有东西都比别的地方更酷 |
[57:08] | Rainbow Dash. | 彩虹小马黛西 |
[57:10] | That might be right. | 这应该是对的 |
[57:12] | No. Nope. | 不 我不 |
[57:13] | I told you, | 我告诉过你们 |
[57:13] | attachments, distractions in this line of work? | 依恋是这行工作中的绊脚石 |
[57:15] | No, it doesn’t go good. | 不 这样不好 |
[57:16] | Jake, you need to practice letting your guard down. | 杰克 你需要尝试着放下戒备 |
[57:22] | I’m not good with any of that stuff. | 我对这些事情都不在行 |
[57:24] | Well, this is my area of expertise. | 那么 这就该我上场表演了 |
[57:38] | I don’t know, Superintendent. | 我不知道呢 老大 |
[57:43] | What’s up with you? | 你有什么事么 |
[57:48] | That was quick. | 回复还挺快的 |
[57:50] | Okay, now we’re gonna reply with something clever. | 好吧 我们需要一些聪明的回复 |
[57:52] | I can take it from here. | 接下来的我都会了 |
[57:58] | What do I say? | 我应该说什么 |
[57:59] | It’s easy. You just say, | 那很简单 你只需要说 |
[58:00] | “Hey, baby. You, me, dinner. No presh.” | 宝贝 你 我 一起晚餐 不要拒绝我 |
[58:06] | “No presh”? | 不要拒绝 |
[58:07] | Yeah, no presh. He’s right. | 是的 不要拒绝 他说的没错 |
[58:09] | ‘Cause it’s flirtatious, | 它虽然听起来很轻浮 |
[58:10] | and yet not threatening, you know? | 但是并没有威胁的意思 你懂么 |
[58:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 没错 |
[58:13] | I’m just gonna keep it simple. | 我只是想简单一点 |
[58:16] | Dear Dr. Hicks, | 亲爱的希克斯博士 |
[58:17] | I am sending you this text alert… | 我给你发这条短信来警告 |
[58:18] | “Alert”? Text alert? | 警告 短信警告 |
[58:20] | To see if you are available | 看你是否有空 |
[58:21] | – to convene for a… – Jake. | -来集合 -杰克 |
[58:23] | It sounds like you’re filling out your dull application. | 这听起来像你在填无聊的申请表 |
[58:26] | You don’t say what you’re feeling. You show it. | 你没有说出你的感受 你要表现出来 |
[58:33] | “No presh”? | 不要拒绝 |
[58:36] | Poop. | 便便 |
[58:40] | Poop, poop, poop. | 便便 便便 便便 |
[58:44] | Zoey, no. | 佐伊 别 |
[58:45] | Wait. What is this? What are these… | 等等 这是什么 这些是 |
[58:48] | Chocolate-dessert-looking things… Ice cream, right? | 巧克力甜品之类的 冰激凌 是吗 |
[58:50] | Yeah, that’s what it is! It’s chocolate ice cream! | 对 是的 这就是巧克力冰激凌 |
[58:54] | Great. Who doesn’t love ice cream, right? | 太棒了 谁不喜欢冰激凌啊 对么 |
[58:56] | Uh, yeah, don’t do that. That’s wrong, little man. | 别这样 小伙计 这样不好 |
[58:58] | – No, no… – Don’t lie to him. | -不不不 -别骗他了 |
[59:00] | I think you’re good on the ice cream. | 咱们先不管冰淇凌了好吗 |
[59:02] | – Supe, did you just send that? – Yeah. | -老大 你刚刚把那些发出去了么 -对啊 |
[59:08] | “Dot, dot, dot.” | 点 点 点 |
[59:10] | – What is dot, dot, dot? – That means she’s answering. | -点点点是啥意思 -意思是她在回复 |
[59:12] | In Morse Code? | 用摩斯密码回复 |
[59:15] | The dots are gone. | 那些点点消失了 |
[59:17] | She hung up. Disappeared. That means she changed her mind. | 她挂断了 点消失意味着她改变主意了 |
[59:19] | Supe, relax. | 别紧张 老大 |
[59:20] | All right, all right. Bit anxious, okay? | 好吧 好吧 的确有些紧张 |
[59:22] | I got a full audience watching me go down in flames here. | 这么多观众都在看着我自取其辱 |
[59:25] | Not good. Not good for morale, | 这可不好 有失士气 |
[59:27] | – not good for me. – Okay. | -也有失尊严 -好吧 |
[59:28] | She’s taking her time because she wants to get it right. | 她正在仔细考虑如何回复更得体些 |
[59:31] | – Breathe. – Right. | -深呼吸 -对 |
[59:37] | Smiley-face icon? | 这是笑脸图标吗 |
[59:38] | No, uh, “emoji.” | 不 是表情包 |
[59:39] | – Frog icon? – Emoji. | -青蛙图标 -表情包 |
[59:42] | Wine-bottle emoji? | 酒瓶表情 |
[59:46] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[59:47] | Means you got yourself a date, stud. | 意思是你把妹成功了 傻瓜 |
[59:49] | Yay, Jake, you got a date. | 耶 杰克 你有约会了 |
[59:53] | Yeah, Supe! | 太棒了 老大 |
[59:58] | General Tso’s chicken isn’t made by a general. | 左宗棠鸡不是将军本人做的 |
[1:00:01] | Coq au vin is not a vehicle. | 酒闷仔鸡也不是一辆车 |
[1:00:03] | But it’s… It’s not chocolate covered? | 但它外层不是裹着巧克力吗 |
[1:00:06] | Look at you! Whoo-hoo! | 帅呆了 |
[1:00:10] | Surprise! | 有惊喜哦 |
[1:00:13] | We cleaned it up for you. | 为了报答你的救命之恩 |
[1:00:14] | To thank you for saving us. | 我们帮你把琴擦干净了 |
[1:00:17] | That’s just where he had it, too. | 那就是我父亲在世时的样子 |
[1:00:19] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:00:21] | – Thank you. – Knock, knock! | -谢谢你们 -有人吗 |
[1:00:23] | Oh. Hey! | 噢 晚上好 |
[1:00:24] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真令人惊喜 |
[1:00:26] | So good to see you. Welcome. | 欢迎 看见你真好 |
[1:00:27] | Thank you for having me. | 感谢你们邀请我 |
[1:00:28] | Yes, absolutely. | 应该的 |
[1:00:29] | – I brought cookies! – Yay, cookies! | -我带了饼干来 -耶 有饼干 |
[1:00:32] | Maybe just one before dinner. | 那就在晚餐前吃一块吧 |
[1:00:35] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气哦 |
[1:00:37] | Can I partake? | 我能拿一块吗 |
[1:00:38] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:00:39] | Ooh! Oh! Toad cookies. | 蟾蜍饼干啊 |
[1:00:42] | These look toad-ally delicious. | 它们看起来真是”蟾级”美味 |
[1:00:44] | Do I detect a hint of nutmeggery? | 我怎么尝出了肉豆蔻的味道 |
[1:00:47] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:00:47] | No? Really? | 真的没有吗 |
[1:00:48] | Cinnamon? | 有肉桂吗 |
[1:00:51] | Comin’ in hot. | 来得正是时候 |
[1:00:52] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[1:00:53] | Oh, wait. I have this all… | 噢 等等 我带了这些 |
[1:00:55] | There you go. | 送给你的 |
[1:00:57] | Oh, presentation. | 送礼物了 |
[1:00:59] | – May I take your coat? – Yes. | -我帮你把外套挂起来吧 -谢谢你 |
[1:01:01] | What a gentleman! | 太绅士了 |
[1:01:02] | – Thank you. – No. | -谢谢夸赞 -不要 |
[1:01:04] | Shall I put these in water? | 我把这些花插水里吧 |
[1:01:06] | Yes. Good idea. | 干得好 |
[1:01:07] | – Thank you. – Make yourself useful. | -谢谢你 -别傻站着 |
[1:01:08] | – Right? – Rodrigo! | -是吗 -罗德理戈 |
[1:01:10] | Oh. I got to go. | 我得过去一下 |
[1:01:12] | I think it’s going well. | 我觉得进展得不错 |
[1:01:15] | Thanks for coming, Dr. Hicks. | 谢谢你能来 希克斯博士 |
[1:01:17] | You can call me Amy. | 你可以直接叫我Amy |
[1:01:19] | You can call me Supe. | 你可以叫我 老大 |
[1:01:22] | – Or Jake. – Yeah. | -或者杰克 -好 |
[1:01:24] | – Jake’s more casual. -Jake. | -杰克听起来更随意 -杰克 |
[1:01:26] | I’m gonna go put these on a dessert platter. | 我去把饼干放到甜点盘 |
[1:01:28] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:01:29] | Don’t think we have a dessert platter. | 别以为我们真有甜点盘 |
[1:01:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:34] | Truth is, I’m really glad he invited me. | 事实上 我真的很高兴他邀请我 |
[1:01:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[1:01:38] | I mean, it’s not just because | 我是说 他邀请我不是因为 |
[1:01:40] | I’m the only woman in a 100-mile radius, right? | 我是这方圆100英里唯一的女人 对吧 |
[1:01:42] | No. I think he really likes you. | 不 我觉得他是真的喜欢你 |
[1:01:46] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:01:47] | You’re welcome, sir. | 先生 不客气 |
[1:01:49] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:50] | You’re welcome. Bon appetit. | 不客气 祝你有个好胃口 |
[1:01:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:01:57] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家伙啦 |
[1:01:59] | This is pretty amazing. | 这种感觉真奇妙 |
[1:02:00] | What an exciting meal. | 这顿晚餐真让人激动 |
[1:02:02] | Wow. I love a barbecue. | 我爱烧烤 |
[1:02:04] | Look at them. | 看他俩 |
[1:02:05] | Oh, I sure hope they have a beautiful romance | 我真希望他俩谈一场美好的恋爱 |
[1:02:08] | and live happily ever after like Romeo and Juliet. | 像罗密欧与朱丽叶一样幸福地生活在一起 |
[1:02:11] | This is fun. | 这真有趣 |
[1:02:20] | Friendship is magic. | 友谊就是魔法 |
[1:02:22] | These cookies are now open for business. | 这些曲奇饼正式开张营业了 |
[1:02:25] | – Oh, hello! – Yum, yum. | -你好啊 -好吃好吃 |
[1:02:26] | Yummy, yummy to my tummy. | 既好吃又管饱 |
[1:02:27] | Hey, Supe, why don’t you play us a song? | 老大 给我们弹首曲子吧 |
[1:02:30] | You play the piano? | 你会弹钢琴吗 |
[1:02:31] | Not really. | 不怎么会 |
[1:02:32] | Plus, I know for a fact that thing hasn’t been tuned in years. | 另外 那架琴已经好几年没调过音了 |
[1:02:37] | We’re all set, Supe. | 都调好了 老大 |
[1:02:38] | Thank you, Captain. | 队长 谢了 |
[1:02:43] | Come on, Axe. | 走了 斧哥 |
[1:02:47] | Let’s go. | 我们也去 |
[1:02:51] | Play! | 快弹啊 |
[1:02:52] | Okay, I’m a little rusty, so we got to keep it simple, | 好吧 我有点生疏了 弹简单的 |
[1:02:54] | but the request lines are open! | 你们来点歌 |
[1:02:55] | – Ariana Grande. – BTS. | -阿丽亚娜·格兰德 -防弹少年团 |
[1:02:57] | Chance the Rapper. Drake. | 饶舌歌手钱丝和德雷克 |
[1:02:59] | Post Malone. Kendrick Lamar. | 波兹·马龙和肯德里克·拉马尔 |
[1:03:02] | Wu-Tang Clan. Lil Pump. | 武当帮 利尔·龙普 |
[1:03:04] | Okay, I’ll be doing the choosing. | 好吧 我自己来选 |
[1:03:05] | But I hope your shoes are tied, | 我希望你们都把鞋带系好了 |
[1:03:07] | Because your socks are about to get rocked off! | 当心你们的袜子被甩飞哦 |
[1:03:11] | ♪ I fell into a burning ring of fire ♪ | ♪ 我坠入熊熊燃烧的爱的火圈 ♪ |
[1:03:17] | – Johnny Cash. – Yeah. | -约翰尼·卡什 -对 |
[1:03:18] | – Ring of Fire? – I know what it is. | -爱的火环 -我知道这歌 |
[1:03:20] | Okay, not the vibe of the room. That’s fine. | 好吧 不太符合气氛 不过没关系 |
[1:03:23] | I’m about to take it from zero to a hundred. | 我会把跃气氛活跃起来的 |
[1:03:25] | ♪ The heat is on ♪ | ♪ 熊熊烈火正在燃烧 ♪ |
[1:03:28] | ♪ On the street ♪ | ♪ 在大街小巷 ♪ |
[1:03:31] | ♪ Inside your head ♪ | ♪ 在你的脑海 ♪ |
[1:03:34] | ♪ And every beat ♪ | ♪ 每一个节拍都代表 ♪ |
[1:03:38] | ♪ The heat is on! ♪ | ♪ 熊熊烈火正在燃烧 ♪ |
[1:03:41] | Glenn Frey! Heat Is On! Nobody? | 格伦·弗雷的《热力沸腾》没人听过吗 |
[1:03:44] | Really got your finger on the pulse. | 你真得紧跟潮流了 |
[1:03:47] | Don’t tell me you only know | 别告诉我你只会弹 |
[1:03:49] | how to play songs that are fire-related. | 跟火有关的曲子 |
[1:03:51] | No. | 没有吧 |
[1:03:55] | Yes. | 好吧我承认 |
[1:03:57] | I grew up in a fire depot. | 我在消防队长大 |
[1:04:01] | Okay, it’s late. | 好吧 很晚了 |
[1:04:03] | You got to go to bed. | 你得去睡觉了 |
[1:04:04] | – You don’t want to be tired for your birthday, right? – Yeah! Yeah. | -你不想在你生日当天无精打采吧 -耶是 |
[1:04:06] | Let’s get you to bed. Let’s go. | 上床睡觉吧 我们走 |
[1:04:08] | Here’s some water. | 水给你放这儿咯 |
[1:04:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:04:11] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[1:04:12] | um, supe? | 呃 老大 |
[1:04:15] | No more songs, I’m all tapped out. | 不能再唱了 我就会这几首 |
[1:04:16] | Then how about a story? | 能讲个故事吗 |
[1:04:21] | – Zoey’s already asleep. – Fine. | -佐伊已经睡了 -好吧 |
[1:04:23] | I want a story. | 我想听故事 |
[1:04:27] | I don’t know any. | 我一个故事都不知道 |
[1:04:29] | That’s okay, you can make one up. | 没关系 你可以编一个 |
[1:04:32] | That’s not really how I’m wired, bud. I just… I don’t have… | 真不是因为我累 朋友 只是 我没有 |
[1:04:35] | An imagination? | 想象力吗 |
[1:04:37] | Are you kidding me? | 别逗了 |
[1:04:39] | You are the most creative guy I know. | 你是我见过最富有创造力的人 |
[1:04:42] | We would’ve never contained the West Fork Valley fire | 如果不是你想到可以引起雪崩 |
[1:04:44] | if you hadn’t thought | 我们也绝不可能控制住 |
[1:04:46] | to trigger an avalanche. | 西叉谷的火势 |
[1:04:47] | Show us what you got. | 快给我们展示一下嘛 |
[1:04:49] | Yeah, come on, come on. | 对啊 快点 快 |
[1:04:50] | Show us, Supe, come on. | 老大 展示一下嘛 快啊 |
[1:04:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:04:54] | All right… | 来了 |
[1:04:59] | Once upon a time, uh, there was | 从前 呃 有一个 |
[1:05:04] | a Yeti. | 一个雪人 |
[1:05:06] | A brave Yeti. | 一个勇敢的雪人 |
[1:05:08] | He protected all the other Yetis, | 他保护着其他所有的雪人 |
[1:05:11] | and he had the most shipshape cave on Yeti Mountain. | 他的洞穴是雪人山上最整洁舒适的 |
[1:05:16] | And one day the Yeti had a kid named Jake. | 然后有一天 雪人有了一个孩子 叫杰克 |
[1:05:19] | And the Yeti had to take care of the kid all by himself. | 雪人亲自照看孩子 |
[1:05:21] | Now, the Yeti did the best he could to make that cave a home, | 雪人尽力把洞穴装扮成一个温暖的家 |
[1:05:26] | but sometimes it was hard for the Yeti. | 但有时也会感到束手无策 |
[1:05:28] | But the kid loved it. | 但孩子非常喜欢那里 |
[1:05:34] | One day, there was a fire on the mountain. | 一天 山上发生了火灾 |
[1:05:37] | And the Yeti went to go fight the fire. | 雪人赶去救火 |
[1:05:42] | And he got distracted. | 但他分心了 |
[1:05:45] | Never made it back. | 再也没回来 |
[1:05:48] | Maybe the Yeti was thinking of the kid when | 也许当他视线离开目标时 |
[1:05:50] | he took his eye off the ball. | 心里还挂念着孩子 |
[1:05:52] | The kid felt so guilty | 孩子非常内疚 |
[1:05:54] | that he swore he’d never let anything get in the way | 他发誓会不顾一切 |
[1:05:57] | of achieving everything the Yeti sacrificed for him. | 实现雪人为他牺牲的一切 |
[1:06:01] | To this day, every time | 直到今天 |
[1:06:02] | that kid sees fire he can hear the Yeti’s voice. | 每当孩子看见火灾 都会听见雪人的声音 |
[1:06:05] | When you saved us from that fire, | 当你从火中救出我们时 |
[1:06:08] | could you hear the Yeti? | 有听见雪人的声音吗 |
[1:06:14] | You know what, I could. | 你知道吗 我听到了 |
[1:06:19] | Now get to sleep, or I’m gonna give Axe direct orders | 睡觉吧 要不我就直接让斧哥 |
[1:06:21] | to eat that cake all by himself. | 一个人把蛋糕全吃掉 |
[1:06:28] | – Um, Supe? – Yeah. | -老大 -怎么了 |
[1:06:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:31] | I haven’t seen Brynn this happy in… | 我好久没见布林这么开心过了 |
[1:06:35] | Well, it’s like she’s the old Brynn. | 她又变回以前的样子了 |
[1:06:43] | Hey, Jake? | 嘿 杰克 |
[1:06:44] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:45] | I forgot. | 忘说了 |
[1:06:46] | I found these outside the depot on the ground. | 我在基地外的地上找到了这串钥匙 |
[1:06:50] | Figured you might want them back. | 我猜你可能想把它找回来 |
[1:06:57] | Yeah. Thanks, Brynn. | 对啊 谢谢你 布林 |
[1:07:01] | Also, you should ask Amy to stay the night. | 还有 你应该让Amy留下来过夜 |
[1:07:04] | That’s inappropriate. | 这不大合适吧 |
[1:07:06] | Calm down, Romeo. | 淡定 罗密欧 |
[1:07:07] | There’s like seven extra bunks in here. | 这儿有七个床铺都是空的 |
[1:07:10] | And you can’t just let her drive home in the middle of the night. | 而且你也不能让她大半夜的开车回去 |
[1:07:13] | Besides, it’s Zoey’s birthday tomorrow. | 再说了 明天就是佐伊的生日了 |
[1:07:16] | We want her to be here. | 我们希望她在这 |
[1:07:21] | Hey, Jake? Guard down. | 杰克 放下戒备 |
[1:07:32] | Is that your dad? | 那是你爸爸吗 |
[1:07:34] | Yeah. That’s him. | 没错 是他 |
[1:07:35] | Carving the depot turkey at Thanksgiving | 感恩节时在消防站切火鸡 |
[1:07:38] | and decorating the depot tree. | 还有圣诞节时在消防站装饰圣诞树 |
[1:07:49] | You’re really lucky | 你真幸运 |
[1:07:50] | to have so many memories in one place. | 能有这么个地方保存着那么多回忆 |
[1:07:53] | When I was a kid, we moved around a lot, | 我小时候 我们常常搬家 |
[1:07:55] | so I would have to find whatever lake or pond or stream | 我只能找到最近的湖 池塘 或小溪 |
[1:08:00] | was closest, and make all those critters my friends. | 和那些小动物们交朋友 |
[1:08:04] | Pretty lucky critters, I’d say. | 那小动物们可太幸运了 |
[1:08:08] | Whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[1:08:13] | Hey, Supe? | 老大 |
[1:08:14] | What? | 搞什么 |
[1:08:16] | I mean, what do they want now? | 我是说 他们又想搞什么 |
[1:08:17] | It’s just that those kids, those ninos, | 就是那帮小孩 小宝贝们 |
[1:08:19] | they’re so amazing, you know? | 他们真是太有意思了 |
[1:08:22] | Yeah, they are pretty cute. | 是啊 他们很可爱 |
[1:08:23] | We’ll probably never see them again | 佐伊生日过后 我们可能就 |
[1:08:24] | after Zoey’s birthday. | 再也见不到他们了 |
[1:08:26] | And we didn’t even get any presents for her. | 我们甚至还没给她准备礼物 |
[1:08:29] | – Not even a card. – Well, what do we do? | -连贺卡都没有 -那我们怎么办 |
[1:08:31] | The roads have dried up and the stores | 路面已经完全干了 |
[1:08:32] | at the bottom of the mountain are open for another hour. | 山脚的商店离关门也还有一个小时 |
[1:08:35] | I could copter us there if you needed me to. | 如果需要 我们可以开直升机过去 |
[1:08:37] | – Not gonna happen. – No, that’s okay. No, no, no. | -不用的 -不 没关系 不 不 不 |
[1:08:38] | We can make it, if we go full out. | 如果我们全力以赴 就能办得到 |
[1:08:41] | Listen, the kids wanted you to spend the night | 听着 反正孩子们也想让你今晚留下来 |
[1:08:43] | to go to their birthday party tomorrow anyway. | 明天参加他们的生日派对 |
[1:08:46] | Would you mind watching them for a little bit? | 你介意看一会儿他们吗 |
[1:08:47] | And not because you’re a woman. | 不是因为你是个女的 |
[1:08:49] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[1:08:50] | Thank you. Now… | 谢谢 那么 |
[1:08:53] | Where’s my Redding Crew at? | 我的雷丁团队在哪里 |
[1:08:54] | Everywhere! | 随时待命 |
[1:09:14] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[1:09:15] | Let’s get Brynn and Will some stuff, too. | 咱们也给布林和威尔准备点礼物吧 |
[1:09:17] | If we’re gonna make it a party, we should make it a good one. | 如果我们要开派对 就开个像样的 |
[1:09:19] | We’ll cover more ground if we spread out. | 我们散开才能浏览到更多商品 |
[1:09:20] | – Move out! – Yes, sir! | -行动 -遵命 长官 |
[1:09:50] | A drone. | 一个无人机 |
[1:09:51] | Do you know if this is a good toy for a three-year-old girl? | 你觉得这个玩具适合三岁小女孩吗 |
[1:09:53] | Are you sure she doesn’t want a drone? | 你确定她不想要无人机吗 |
[1:09:55] | Is there any world at all | 到底有没有一丢丢可能 |
[1:09:57] | where a three-year-old girl would want a drone? | 三岁小女孩会喜欢无人机 |
[1:09:59] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:10:03] | Oh, gosh, yes, the bike! | 天啊 没错 可以送自行车 |
[1:10:13] | – Excuse me, I need that. – Hey! | -抱歉 我要了 -搞什么呢 |
[1:10:49] | Equestria! | 小马国 |
[1:10:51] | Oh, you know it, girl. | 你知道的 小姑娘 |
[1:10:52] | There she is, the birthday girl. | 她来了 我们的小寿星 |
[1:10:54] | Happy birthday, Zoey. | 佐伊 生日快乐 |
[1:11:00] | She’s quick. | 她跑得真快 |
[1:11:01] | Are you bigger today? | 你今天是不是又长大了呀 |
[1:11:10] | This is beautiful, Brynn! | 布林 你布置得太漂亮了 |
[1:11:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:11:33] | Look at all these presents! | 看这些礼物 |
[1:11:35] | You know, maybe one or two in there | 也许其中几件 |
[1:11:36] | are for you and Brynn as well. | 是给你和布林的呢 |
[1:11:38] | – Really? – Why? | -真的吗 -为什么 |
[1:11:39] | Well, we didn’t know if we were gonna be invited to | 我们不知道还能否参加你们的生日派对 |
[1:11:41] | your birthdays, so we figured, let’s celebrate now. Go! | 所以我们想 不如现在就庆祝吧 快去 |
[1:11:52] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:11:55] | Will, open this one next. | 威尔 下一个 拆这个 |
[1:12:03] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[1:12:05] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:12:07] | Hey, you ever need us, this will help us find you. | 如果需要我们 这个能帮我们找到你 |
[1:12:13] | Is this a laser? | 这是激光吗 |
[1:12:14] | It is. | 是呀 |
[1:12:15] | Thank you, that’s so cool! | 谢谢你 这太赞了 |
[1:12:26] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不不不不 |
[1:12:29] | No, don’t… Don’t do that. | 千万别 千万别哭 |
[1:12:32] | Don’t do that. | 不要哭 |
[1:12:35] | I got you something, too. | 我也给你准备了礼物 |
[1:12:37] | I didn’t want you to feel left out. | 我不想让你觉得被冷落 |
[1:12:43] | I didn’t even… | 我都没 |
[1:12:44] | I’m just kidding. | 骗你的 |
[1:12:49] | It smells a little like carbon dioxide, but it’s legit. | 虽然看着有些粗糙 但绝对有法律效益 |
[1:12:54] | This means a lot to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[1:12:55] | Well, I did it for the Western Spadefoot. | 我这都是为了西部的锄足蟾 |
[1:12:57] | I’ll be sure to let them know. | 我一定转告 |
[1:12:59] | Hey, Supe, we got this for you. | 老大 这是给你的 |
[1:13:01] | It’s from everyone. | 是大家一起送你的礼物 |
[1:13:05] | It’s a… It’s a T-shirt. | 这是个 是件T恤 |
[1:13:08] | That’s Princess Celestia, the leader of the ponies. | 这是宇宙公主 小马们的首领 |
[1:13:11] | Come on. Try it on. | 来呀 穿上试试 |
[1:13:12] | Yeah, put it on, put it on! | 是啊 快穿上 穿上 |
[1:13:17] | Something like this I should probably save | 这么珍贵的东西我大概应该 |
[1:13:19] | for a special occasion. | 留到特别的场合再穿 |
[1:13:20] | What could be more special than right now? | 还有什么比现在更特别呢 |
[1:13:23] | Fine. I’ll try it on. | 好吧 我穿上试试 |
[1:13:28] | It… It’s… | 它 它有点 |
[1:13:31] | A shirt. | 就是件衣服 |
[1:13:33] | See? It fits perfectly. | 看吧 相当合身 |
[1:13:35] | – Hey. – Hey, guys. | -来啦 -你们来啦 |
[1:13:36] | Look at that. Look at these stickers on these helmets. | 看哪 看看这些头盔上的贴纸 |
[1:13:39] | Look, you got… You got Rainbow Dash. | 你们贴了 你们贴了云宝 |
[1:13:42] | Known for her loyalty. | 她素来以忠勇著称 |
[1:13:44] | Thanks, guys! | 多谢啦 伙计们 |
[1:13:46] | No, you didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[1:13:47] | No, you didn’t! Shut up! Get out of here! | 不是吧 你们太有爱了 |
[1:13:50] | – I got Fluttershy. – OK. | -我的贴纸是柔柔 -好啊 |
[1:13:51] | Known for her kindness. | 她以善良闻名 |
[1:13:54] | Thank you, Zoey. Oh, wait, wait. | 谢谢你 佐伊 等一下 |
[1:13:56] | Axe, you got… Pinkie Pie? | 斧哥 你头盔上贴的是 碧琪 |
[1:13:59] | What’s wrong with Pinkie Pie? | 碧琪怎么了 |
[1:14:01] | Nothing wrong with it. Just that Pinkie Pie’s known all over | 没啥问题 只不过碧琪在 |
[1:14:03] | the Kingdom of Equestria for her mad-infectious laughter. | 小马国以她疯狂的笑声而出名 |
[1:14:15] | Oh, my gosh. What’s going on? | 天呐 发生了什么 |
[1:14:17] | – Have you ever seen that before? – Never seen it before! | -你以前见过他这样吗 -从来没有 |
[1:14:26] | ♪ My Little Pony My Little Pony ♪ | ♪ 我的小马宝莉 我的小马宝莉 ♪ |
[1:14:29] | ♪ What is friendship all about? ♪ | ♪ 什么是友谊 ♪ |
[1:14:34] | ♪ My Little Pony My Little Pony ♪ | ♪ 我的小马宝莉 我的小马宝莉 ♪ |
[1:14:37] | ♪ Friendship is magic! ♪ | ♪ 友谊就是魔法 ♪ |
[1:14:45] | You can make sound. | 你竟然能出声 |
[1:14:47] | He can sing! | 他会唱歌 |
[1:14:48] | What’s everybody doing standing around? | 大家都傻站着干什么 |
[1:14:50] | Who wants to party? | 谁想参加派对 |
[1:14:52] | Me! | 我 |
[1:15:09] | Watch it. | 留神啊 |
[1:15:17] | Bring it! Come on! | 拿过来 快 |
[1:15:22] | Hey, hey, hold it! | 拿住 |
[1:15:25] | You missed! Sucker! | 你没打着 傻了吧 |
[1:15:27] | Throw! Come on, throw! | 仍出去 快 扔出去 |
[1:15:28] | I got it! | 我接到了 |
[1:15:32] | Hey, Zoey. Zoey! | 接着 佐伊 佐伊 |
[1:15:39] | – Come on, hurry. – I got you. | -快来 快 -打到你了 |
[1:15:47] | No, I’m fine. I’m great. Let’s go. | 我没事 感觉太好了 继续 |
[1:16:12] | Here we go now! Don’t drop it, don’t drop it, don’t drop it… | 来吧 别掉了 别掉了 别掉了 别掉了 |
[1:16:16] | Don’t make it fall. | 别碰倒了 |
[1:16:18] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:16:19] | Easy! | 别紧张 |
[1:16:20] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[1:16:22] | Don’t mess up! | 别搞砸了 |
[1:16:23] | Okay, well, now it’s over. | 好吧 这下完了 |
[1:16:29] | They’re gonna fall in love. | 他们要坠入爱河了 |
[1:16:32] | Then they’re gonna move in together. | 然后他们就要住到一起了 |
[1:16:34] | They’re gonna rely on each other for everything. | 他们任何事都会相互帮助 |
[1:16:38] | Who’s gonna need me now? | 谁还会需要我 |
[1:16:48] | Don’t drop it. Don’t drop it. | 别掉了 别掉了 |
[1:17:05] | Supe! Supe! Supe! Supe! Supe! Supe! | 老大 老大 老大 老大 老大 老大 |
[1:17:16] | This is supposed to be a fire depot! | 这里应该是消防站 |
[1:17:23] | Jenga! | 我的堆积木啊 |
[1:17:29] | Commander Richards! | 指挥官 理查兹 |
[1:17:30] | You said you weren’t gonna show up until tomorrow. | 你不是说明天才来吗 |
[1:17:32] | Kinda takes the surprise out of “surprise inspection” | 我要是等到我说的日子才来 |
[1:17:35] | to show up on the day I said. | 岂不是破坏了突击检查的惊喜 |
[1:17:37] | Besides, look what I would have missed. | 而且 我可能就错过这些了 |
[1:17:40] | I can see seven code violations from where I stand. | 站在这儿我就看到了七处违规 |
[1:17:45] | You heard the Commander! | 你们听到指挥官的话了 |
[1:17:47] | Who authorized putting this stuff up anyway? | 谁批准你们放这些乱七八糟的东西的 |
[1:17:50] | Somebody? | 某人 |
[1:17:51] | You tell that man to pack his bags and go! | 让他收拾东西滚蛋 |
[1:17:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:56] | Carson, who do these children belong to? | 卡尔森 这些是谁的孩子 |
[1:17:59] | Hello! Hello! | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[1:18:04] | Oh, great. Another party guest. | 很好 又来个开派对的 |
[1:18:07] | Patty Welch, Child Protective Services. | 帕蒂·韦尔奇 儿童保护服务处工作人员 |
[1:18:09] | I take it these are the children we talked about. | 这些就是我们之前谈到的孩子吧 |
[1:18:12] | I thought you were gonna give us the day to celebrate together. | 我以为你会让我们庆祝一整天的 |
[1:18:18] | I was. I told her not to come until tomorrow. | 的确 我和她说好了明天再来 |
[1:18:20] | I told you that! | 我和你说过的 |
[1:18:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我太抱歉了 |
[1:18:24] | You see, CPS is not a fast-food restaurant. | 儿童保护中心不是快餐店 |
[1:18:26] | You don’t get to “have it your way.” | 我们不按照你的想法办事 |
[1:18:28] | Tea? | 要茶吗 |
[1:18:28] | We’ve been looking for these children for the past month. | 我们已经找了这些孩子几个月了 |
[1:18:31] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:18:33] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[1:18:36] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear Zoey | ♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的佐伊 ♪ |
[1:18:41] | ♪ Happy birthday to you! ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日大快乐 ♪ |
[1:18:46] | No! | 别 |
[1:18:51] | I got it! | 交给我 |
[1:19:02] | Aw, Come on! | 我靠 不是吧 |
[1:19:04] | I can’t believe that you are Dan Carson’s boy. | 不敢相信 你居然是DAn 卡尔森的儿子 |
[1:19:06] | Hey! You can’t talk to Supe like that. | 你不能跟老大这么说话 |
[1:19:09] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:19:10] | This is what happens when you let your guard down. | 这就是放松警惕的下场 |
[1:19:13] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[1:19:14] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:19:15] | If I get distracted, I can’t do this job effectively. | 如果我分心了 我就不能很好地完成任务 |
[1:19:17] | Without this job… | 没有这份工作 |
[1:19:20] | What am I? | 我又是谁 |
[1:19:21] | Now I think I’ve heard enough. | 我不想再听下去了 |
[1:19:26] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们去哪了 |
[1:19:29] | we had… | 我们一不注意就 |
[1:19:35] | Where’s my Humvee? | 我的悍马去哪了 |
[1:19:36] | Do you have your keys? | 钥匙在你身上吗 |
[1:19:38] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:39] | Yup, that’s what she does. | 是的 这事太符合她的风格了 |
[1:19:41] | We should… | 我们应该 |
[1:19:41] | Take your truck, right. | 是的 开你的车 |
[1:19:42] | My tires are flat. | 我的轮胎被扎了 |
[1:19:43] | Mine, too! | 我的也是 |
[1:19:44] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[1:19:47] | Brynn, what are we doing? | 布林 我们在干嘛 |
[1:19:50] | I’ll figure something out. | 我也不知道 |
[1:19:51] | Bunny. | 兔子 |
[1:19:52] | I’ll get you another one, Zoey. | 我会给你再买一个的 佐伊 |
[1:19:53] | – Bunny – We can’t! | -兔子 -现在不行 |
[1:19:55] | Bunny! | 有兔子 |
[1:20:33] | I’m stuck. I’m stuck! | 我被困住了 它卡住了 |
[1:20:37] | It’s gonna be okay, Zoey. | 会没事的 佐伊 |
[1:20:40] | Wait. I have an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[1:20:45] | You’re breaking every protocol in the book, Superintendent. | 你违反了手册里所有的规定 队长 |
[1:20:47] | With all due respect, Commander, | 恕我冒昧 指挥官 |
[1:20:48] | we will look for these kids | 我们会继续寻找孩子们 |
[1:20:50] | until I know they’re okay. | 直到我知道他们是安全的 |
[1:20:51] | I’m ordering you to turn this chopper around. | 我在命令你让直升机掉头 |
[1:20:54] | Those kids are our responsibility. | 那些孩子是我们的责任 |
[1:20:55] | If you want out, grab a chute. | 如果你想走 降落伞在这里 |
[1:20:57] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才跟我说什么 |
[1:20:58] | I got contact on Will, ten o’clock! | 威尔跟我们取得联系了 十点钟方向 |
[1:21:02] | On second thought, | 仔细想想 |
[1:21:04] | I’ll grab it. | 降落伞还是给我吧 |
[1:21:05] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[1:21:13] | Take Zoey and get out of here. | 带上佐伊 从车里出去 |
[1:21:15] | The door’s stuck. | 门卡住了 |
[1:21:17] | Careful, Will. | 当心 威尔 |
[1:21:27] | It worked! Jake’s here. | 真的有用 杰克来了 |
[1:21:32] | Brynn’s stuck in there and she can’t get out. | 布林被卡在车里了 她出不来 |
[1:21:34] | Brynn! I’m gonna get a line to you! | 布林 我会给你牵一根绳子 |
[1:21:37] | I can’t secure the line and hold it. | 我不能一边绑绳子一边拉住它 |
[1:21:38] | – Think you can get it to her? – Yeah. | -你能把绳子给她吗 -当然 |
[1:21:40] | Zoey, sweetie, I just need you to go sit on that rock over there. | 佐伊 亲爱的 你去坐在那边的石头上 |
[1:21:42] | Will, pass your sister this knife | 威尔 把小刀给你姐姐 |
[1:21:44] | and line through the window. | 然后把绳子从窗户递进去 |
[1:21:46] | She needs to tie it around her waist, okay? | 她需要把绳子缠在她的腰上 明白了吗 |
[1:21:49] | You’re good to go. Go. | 你可以走了 去吧 |
[1:21:53] | Hang in there, Brynn! | 撑住 布林 |
[1:21:54] | Grab it! | 拿着 |
[1:21:59] | Will, what are you doing? Don’t climb in here. | 威尔 你在干什么 不要爬进来 |
[1:22:02] | Will! | 威尔 |
[1:22:04] | Get out of the car! | 快从车里出来 |
[1:22:05] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:22:18] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:22:40] | Come on. | 快上来 |
[1:22:44] | That’s it, I got you. | 就是这样 我抓住你了 |
[1:22:46] | Okay. I got you. | 好了 我抓住你了 |
[1:22:50] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:22:53] | And you… | 至于你 |
[1:22:55] | Are my hero. You did great! | 是我的小英雄 你做的特别好 |
[1:22:57] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[1:22:58] | Oh, man. Oh! | 我的小兄弟 |
[1:23:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:09] | I thought you never cried. | 我以为你永远不会哭 |
[1:23:11] | Please don’t tell anybody. | 不要告诉别人 |
[1:23:43] | Here, take this one. | 来 拿着 |
[1:23:45] | Okay, got it. | 好的 搞定 |
[1:23:46] | And this one. | 还有这个 |
[1:23:48] | Nice. | 没问题 |
[1:23:49] | And this one. | 这个 |
[1:23:52] | – ‘Cause the sun is really great. – Yeah. | -因为今天的阳光真的很温暖 -是啊 |
[1:23:55] | I’m really impressed with how you took care | 你照顾弟弟妹妹的方式 |
[1:23:57] | of your brother and sister. | 让我印象深刻 |
[1:23:59] | Most people would not do that. You’re… | 大部分的人不会那么做 而你 |
[1:24:02] | You’re awesome. | 你真的很厉害 |
[1:24:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:24:07] | All right, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[1:24:14] | One day, I’m gonna be a hero, | 总有一天 我会变成一个英雄 |
[1:24:16] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[1:24:17] | You already are, little brotherman. | 你已经是了 我的小兄弟 |
[1:24:19] | You already are. Come on, put it right there. | 你已经是英雄了 来 把手给我 |
[1:24:23] | Smokejumpers! | 空降消防员万岁 |
[1:24:33] | I don’t think so. | 这不是个好主意 |
[1:24:36] | Okay, she can hold it for a bit. | 好吧 她可以试着拿一下 |
[1:24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:24:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:24:44] | ♪ everything is changing ♪ | ♪ 一切都变了 ♪ |
[1:24:52] | ♪ everything is changing ♪ | ♪ 一切都不一样了 ♪ |
[1:24:55] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:24:57] | Can you draw me something? | 你会为我画点东西吗 |
[1:24:58] | Sure. I’ll draw you with hair. | 当然 我会在画里给你加上头发 |
[1:25:03] | Where’s Supe? | 老大去哪了 |
[1:25:13] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:25:14] | No. As you were. | 不用 坐那就好 |
[1:25:18] | Look, Carson… | 是这样的 卡尔森 |
[1:25:20] | You said earlier, if you had any distractions, | 你说过 如果你被任何事情分散注意力 |
[1:25:24] | you couldn’t do this job. | 你就不能干这工作 |
[1:25:25] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得这不是事实 |
[1:25:28] | The people you care about and that care about you | 你爱的人和爱你的人 |
[1:25:31] | aren’t distractions. | 不是干扰 |
[1:25:33] | They’re the thing that keeps you going. | 他们是支持你继续前行的动力 |
[1:25:37] | I know we got off to a rocky start. | 我知道一开始我对你不太友好 |
[1:25:40] | But after seeing what you did back there, | 但是看到你刚刚的所作所为 |
[1:25:43] | there’s no doubt in my mind that you’re the man for the job. | 无可置否 你是为这份工作而生的 |
[1:25:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[1:25:51] | Let me know. | 让我知道你的决定 |
[1:26:14] | Oh, here he is! | 你终于来了 |
[1:26:15] | Let’s wrap this up. | 让我们解决一下现在的情况吧 |
[1:26:17] | Come on, guys, get out. It’s all right. | 来 孩子们 出来吧 没事的 |
[1:26:19] | Okay, come on. Get out. Everybody out. | 来 快出来 每个人都出来 |
[1:26:21] | Patty, are you familiar with the Safe Haven Law? | 帕蒂 你熟悉《安全港法案》吗 |
[1:26:21] | 《安全港法案》容许婴儿的监护人安全地把孩子遗弃 通常地点是 医院 警察局 救援中心 消防站等 | |
[1:26:23] | That is a stupid question. Yes, of course I am. | 这是什么傻逼问题 当然 这是必须的 |
[1:26:28] | Children cannot be relinquished until the proper | 孩子不能被抛弃 除非 |
[1:26:30] | authorities are involved. | 有相关的政府机构介入 |
[1:26:32] | Yeah. I am the proper authority. | 是的 我就是相关的政府机构 |
[1:26:34] | Don’t leave. Stay. With me. | 别走 留下 和我待在一起 |
[1:26:38] | You mean here? In the depot? | 你说这里吗 在消防站里吗 |
[1:26:40] | I don’t live here full-time. I have a house. | 我又没有全天住在这里 我有房子 |
[1:26:43] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[1:26:45] | You do? | 你有吗 |
[1:26:46] | Yeah… Hello. This is not how adoption works. | 好吧 大家 领养不是这样的 |
[1:26:50] | Okay? First of all, there’s paperwork, interviews, | 好吗 首先 有文书要做 还有盘问 |
[1:26:52] | background checks. | 背景调查 |
[1:26:53] | Yeah. Get it all started. I’m not going anywhere. | 好的 那就开始吧 我哪也不去 |
[1:26:57] | And I have three children I am not relinquishing. | 我有三个我不会抛下的孩子 |
[1:26:59] | What about your big dream job? | 那你的梦想工作怎么办 |
[1:27:02] | Somebody told me once that kids are kind of like fire. | 有人告诉过我 孩子就像火 |
[1:27:05] | You can’t control them, | 你无法控制他们 |
[1:27:06] | you just got to contain ’em | 你只能包容他们 |
[1:27:08] | till they burn themselves out. | 直到他们自己精疲力尽 |
[1:27:09] | That sounds like a dream job to me. | 这听起来也像是一个理想工作 |
[1:27:12] | Right? | 是吧 |
[1:27:26] | Come on, everybody, | 来吧 大家 |
[1:27:28] | We don’t have a second to lose. | 我们没有时间可以拖了 |
[1:27:29] | Let’s do this. | 让我们开始吧 |
[1:27:36] | Okay, everybody, we gotta be at the courthouse by 1400… | 好了 所有人 我们要在14:00到法院 |
[1:27:40] | 2:00. | 两点钟 |
[1:27:50] | Hey! What’s up? Come on, man! | 你好啊 怎么样了 出来吧老兄 |
[1:27:53] | Here we go! | 冲啊 |
[1:28:01] | Here comes the bride. | 新娘来啦 |
[1:28:03] | Alexa, play BTS. | Alexa 播放防弹少年团 |
[1:28:04] | Burning Up Fire by BTS. | 即将播放防弹少年团的歌 《燃烧吧》 |
[1:28:29] | Sparkle Pony! | 闪光小马 |
[1:28:31] | Sparkle Pony, hurray! | 闪光小马万岁 |
[1:28:33] | All right… | 好了 |
[1:28:35] | Where’s my Wedding Crew at? | 我的婚礼团在哪 |
[1:28:36] | Everywhere! | 无处不在 |
[1:28:38] | Move out! | 出门吧 |
[1:28:42] | You ready to be Mrs. Fun? | 你准备好当快乐夫人了吗 |
[1:28:43] | That’s Doctor Fun, Mister. | 是快乐博士 先生 |
[1:28:49] | Yeah, hit it, hit it. Hit it. | 是的是的 就是这样 就是这样 |
[1:29:00] | Look at that! Oh, my God! | 看这帅气的装扮 我的天啊 |
[1:29:03] | Killin’ it, killin’ it! | 冲就完事了 |
[1:29:20] | Don’t underestimate the powers | 千万不要低估 |
[1:29:23] | of the dark side of the Force. | 黑暗势力的力量 |
[1:29:31] | There’s too much. | 太夸张了 |
[1:29:32] | That’s not a real child. | 这都不是一个真的孩子 |
[1:29:39] | Look at me. Look at me. Stay with me. | 看着我 看着我 别分心 |
[1:29:42] | No, that’s a… | 不 这 |
[1:29:44] | to collect water for the dumps… | 为垃圾场收集水 |
[1:29:46] | – For their dumps. – yeah. | -为他们的垃圾 -是的 |
[1:29:47] | I’m not gonna be able to say that line. | 这句台词我是说不好了 |
[1:29:49] | You will not use Fisher Lake to collect water for their dumps. | 你不能用费舍尔湖来收集垃圾场的水 |
[1:29:53] | And now it looks like you’re gonna have to sign it, too. | 而且现在看起来你也要签字了 |
[1:29:56] | To collect water for their dumps. | 为他们的垃圾收集水 |
[1:29:58] | And now it looks like I’m gonna have to… | 并且现在看起来我也要 |
[1:30:08] | Does he always carry that axe? | 他一直都带着那把斧子吗 |
[1:30:13] | Why y’all looking at me? | 为什么你们都看着我 |
[1:30:15] | Because you’re supposed to give an answer. | 因为你应该说台词了 |
[1:30:19] | Keep rolling, the same spot for John. | 继续拍摄 约翰的同一个场景 |
[1:30:21] | And action. | 开始 |
[1:30:30] | You were given a chance. You were given an opportunity… | 你是故意的 你用这个机会来 |
[1:30:37] | Did I get out of frame? | 我滑出镜了吗 |
[1:30:39] | I can do it better! Don’t… I know I can. | 我能做的更好 不要 我知道我可以 |
[1:30:41] | I can’t do it better. | 我不能做的更好了 |
[1:30:42] | I know he cannot. | 我知道他不行 |
[1:30:46] | Millennials! | 老顽固 |
[1:30:49] | Superintendent Jake Carson. | 杰克·卡尔森主管 |
[1:30:51] | And you can call me that, the whole thing. | 你可以这么叫我 这一整件事 |
[1:30:53] | This is… | 这是 |
[1:30:55] | This is Keegan. He left. | 这是基冈 他走了 |
[1:30:56] | Captain, did you… | 队长 你有没有 |
[1:30:59] | Excuse me… Sir. | 等等 先生 |
[1:31:04] | Hey, we made it. Let’s go eat. | 我们成功了 吃饭去吧 |
[1:31:12] | Oh, my God, he would be so… | 我的天啊 他会 |
[1:31:15] | Big Dan would be so proud. | 老丹一定会非常骄傲的 |