Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Playing God(洛城疑云)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Playing God(洛城疑云)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:洛城疑云
英文名称:Playing God
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] Sometimes we all wonder 有时我们会好奇
[00:45] How things come to be. 事情是怎么发生的
[00:47] The chain of events. 就像链条一样
[00:49] A leads to “b” leads to “c” leads to “z.” a引发b b引发c c引发z
[00:53] Each life is made up of big decisions, 重大的决定决定人的一生
[00:55] And each day is made up of a million little decisions. 成千上万个细微的决定决定了每一天
[00:58] What shirt to wear. What street to walk on. 穿什么衬衫 走哪条街道
[01:01] What to eat for lunch. 吃什么午餐
[01:03] And all these seemingly inconsequential choices… 所有这些看上去并不重要的选择
[01:05] Might change your life forever. 可能就此永远改变你的人生
[01:07] But who can handle that kind of responsibility? 但是谁又能处理好这种事情呢
[01:10] It would paralyze you to think about it. 这些事会一直挥之不去
[01:13] So you have to trust your instinct. 所以只能相信自己本能的反应
[01:15] What the greeks might call “your character.” 希腊人称之为”直觉”
[01:17] And you better pray to whatever god you believe in… 你最好向神祈祷
[01:19] That your character knows what the hell it’s doing. 你的直觉会告诉你怎么做
[01:22] I thought I was a man of character… 以前我一直认为自己的直觉很灵
[01:25] Good character… Until I made a mistake. 直到我犯了个错误
[01:28] A bad one that changed everything. 一个严重的错误 改变了一切
[01:31] That’s why I found myself walking into a lousy l.a. Bar 这就是为什么我会去酒吧
[01:33] To buy some fentanyl citrate. 买些毒品自娱自乐
[01:35] Synthetic heroin. 海洛因
[01:37] My personal favorite. 我的最爱
[01:44] You see,when I got high,the chain of events disappeared. 你看 我很嗨的时候 事情的连锁反应就会消失
[01:49] No past,no future. 没有过去 没有未来
[01:52] Just the sweet,sticky now. 只有欲仙欲死的现在
[01:56] But before I could get home that night with my goodies, 但是那天晚上在我带着毒品回家前
[01:58] Something happened. 发生了一件事
[02:00] I did a good thing. 我做了件好事
[02:01] One good deed that started another chain 一件好事引发了另外一系列事情的发生
[02:03] I wasn’t ready for. 我当时没想这么多
[02:06] And a ride I had no business taking. 我无所事事
[02:19] We’re set. Okay. See you later,man. 就这样了 好吧 下次见 伙计
[02:21] Hello,my friend. What’s your pleasure? 朋友 你想要点什么
[02:24] The usual. 跟往常一样
[04:18] Call 911! 快拨911
[04:19] Nobody callin’ 911! 不准打911
[04:21] He’s gonna die! Call Raymond. 他快死了 打电话给雷蒙
[04:23] What’s Raymond gonna do? He’s dyin’. 雷蒙能做什么 他要死了
[04:32] What you doin’,man? 你干什么
[04:34] – you gonna call 911? – no,man. -你打算打911 -不
[04:37] Then back off. 那就滚一边去
[04:44] His lung is punctured. Get me some rum. 他的肺破了 给我一些朗姆酒
[04:46] I need a clean knife and clean towels. 我需要一把干净的匕首 干净的毛巾
[04:48] I need,like,a plastic water bottle. 还有 像塑料水壶的东西
[04:50] Oh,and a wire hanger. 金属衣架
[04:51] Get a wire hanger and straighten it out. 拿个金属衣架过来 把它弄直
[04:53] I need some plastic tube. 我需要一些塑料管
[04:55] Uh,a beer pump or a soda pump? 呃 一个啤酒泵或者苏打水泵
[04:56] Cut me about three feet,run the wire hanger through it. 在三英尺的地方剪断 用金属衣架穿过去
[04:58] Get me some tape. 拿一些胶带来
[04:59] Like,three or four pieces of tape. 三四块胶带
[05:00] Now,get him up on the table. 现在把他抬到桌上去
[05:02] Go round it up now. Help me lift him up. 都给我行动起来 帮我把他抬起来
[05:03] Turn the music down. 把音乐声音调小
[05:04] Turn it off! 关掉
[05:06] Up. 上来
[05:10] Get those towels. 拿着毛巾
[05:13] Put pressure right here. 压着这里
[05:14] Just hold it hard. Give me that. 紧紧地压住 把酒给我
[05:16] Tight. Put it hard. 用力 压紧了
[05:17] Give me the knife. 把刀递给我
[05:19] Lighter. Lighter. Lighter. Sterilize that. 打火机 打火机 打火机 把刀消下毒
[05:24] You got it? 好了吗
[05:26] If anybody’s squeamish,look away. Now,hold him tight. 有谁觉得恶心的 看别的地方 现在 把他抓紧了
[05:28] He’s gonna jump. 他会跳起来的
[05:31] hold him! 抓紧他
[05:33] Run some of the wire through the front of the tubing,like, 把金属丝穿过前面的管子
[05:35] Three inches,and give it to me. 大概3英尺 给我
[05:37] Perfect. 做得不错
[05:39] Okay,now pull,pull the wire out. 好了 现在开始拉 把金属丝拉出来
[05:40] Pull it out. Pull it out. 拉出来 拉出来
[05:41] Okay,give me some tape. Thank you. 好了 给我一些胶带 谢谢
[05:44] Get the other end of the tubing and put it in the bottle. 把管子的另一边接到瓶子里
[05:46] Get some tape and make it airtight around the opening. 用胶布把接口粘好
[05:49] – You with me? You got it? – yeah. -你跟我一起 明白了吗 -是的
[05:51] all right. 好
[05:52] Squeeze the bottle first. Make it as airtight as you can. 先挤压瓶子 尽量排除空气
[05:56] Okay,hold it low. 好的 把瓶子放低
[05:57] Now,release the bottle. Release it. 现在 放开瓶子 放开
[06:12] He’ll live,but you better get him to a hospital now. 他会活下来 但是你们最好现在就把他送到医院去
[06:27] Obviously,I’d seen a lot of 很明显 我见过很多
[06:28] Awful things done to the human body. 发生在人身体上的可怕事情
[06:30] I mean,I’d seen the results, 我的意思是 我见过结果
[06:32] But I’d never actually seen shots fired before. 但是我以前从未真正看到过有人开枪
[06:35] Not at a man. Not two feet from me. 冲着人开枪 离我不到两英尺
[06:38] It didn’t scare me as much as I thought it might,though. 但我并没有预期的那样惊恐
[06:41] Maybe because I knew I could repair the damage, 也许是因为我知道自己能医好枪伤
[06:43] Undo what had been done. 修复好枪击带来的后果
[06:49] I guess I should have felt better after saving 我以为救了那个人会让我感觉好些
[06:51] That man’s life,but I didn’t. 但是没有
[06:53] It just made me miss more what I once was. 这只是让我更怀念以前的生活
[06:56] Like a prisoner getting one day out in the sun, 就像囚犯有机会出去晒太阳一样
[06:58] It just made the prison seem that much more dismal. 这只会让监狱看上去更阴沉
[07:10] On the way home,I said,tonight,I will not get high. 回家的路上 我跟自己说 今天晚上不打算让自己嗨了[吸毒]
[07:14] I might just as well have said,tonight,I will not breathe. 我也许刚好也说了 今天晚上我不打算呼吸了
[08:32] There’s no one else now. 现在没别人了
[08:33] It’s you or no one. 只有你自己
[08:34] I’ve been up 28 hours. 我已经站了28小时了
[08:36] There’s no one else now. 现在没别人了
[08:38] It’s you or no one. 只有你自己了
[08:40] Sometimes I feel like I’m just tuning up a pint. 有时候我觉得自己只用了一品脱
[08:43] Everyone should be such a good mechanic. 每个人都应该成为一个好的医师
[08:48] When I pray to god,I don’t ask him 当我向上帝祈祷时 我不会求他
[08:49] To eradicate disease. 消除疾病
[08:51] I pray that he sends me something 我恳求他能给我一些讯息
[08:52] That I haven’t seen. 一些我没见过的东西
[08:54] I’m half kidding. 我并不完全是开玩笑的
[08:58] – Phil,I been up for 28 hours. – there’s no one else now. -菲尔 我已经站了28小时了 -现在这儿没别人
[09:01] It’s you or no one. 就你自己
[09:02] Tell them to continue prepping,and I’ll be down. 告诉他们继续准备 我会接着做下去
[09:17] Let’s see if we can save this young lady’s life. 让我们看看能不能挽救这位年轻小姐的生命
[09:20] Everything copacabana,dr. Sands? 都准备好了吗 桑兹医生
[09:22] Yes,it is,dr. Frankenstein. 是的 弗兰肯斯坦医生
[09:24] Franken-schteen. 是弗兰肯·斯蒂恩
[09:25] If I forget to do anything,you just let me know. 如果我忘了做什么 记得提醒我
[09:28] Scalpel. 手术刀
[09:30] pickups,metz. 固定器 梅茨
[09:31] careful of those ducts there,doctor. 注意周围的这些血管
[09:33] No kidding “be careful of those ducts.” 开玩笑吧”注意周围的这些血管”
[09:35] Where’d you get your diploma? Granada? 你从哪拿到毕业证书的 格拉纳达
[09:38] will you give me some space,here? Cork cannula. 你能给我腾点地儿吗 软木插管
[09:47] Ah,christ,fran! 啊 老天 弗兰肯
[09:49] Eugene,is there a problem? 尤金 有问题吗
[09:51] No,there’s not a problem. 不 没什么问题
[09:52] Come on,fran. 快点 弗兰肯
[09:53] Just give me the clamp. 把夹钳给我
[09:55] how you doin’? 你还好吧
[09:56] why is everybody worrying about me? 为什么每个人都在担心我
[09:58] Let’s worry about the patient. 你们应该担心的是病人
[10:01] Will you wipe my glasses,please? 你能帮我擦下眼镜吗
[10:03] How you doin’? 你还好吧
[10:04] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[10:06] Some umbilical tape. Please hurry. Hurry up. 脐带线 快 快点
[10:09] Tie it off. Hurry up. Shit! I lost the portal vein! 系上 快点 我去 门静脉破了
[10:12] Goddamn it! I’m blinded. 该死的 我看不见了
[10:13] Give me some suction here. 吸一下这里
[10:15] – help me! – she’s in v-fib. -帮帮我 -她快死了
[10:16] no,no. Let me finish! I can save her. 不 不 让我来完成 我能救她
[10:18] come on! 快点
[10:22] Get out of the way! Get the paddles ready. 让开 准备好
[10:23] Oh,god. 噢 天啦
[10:24] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 我很抱歉 抱歉
[10:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:35] What’s up with him? 他怎么了
[10:39] He’s all fucked up,isn’t he? 他现在很嗨 不是吗
[10:52] He’ll do with the proper thingies. 他会处理好的
[10:54] You know what I mean? 你知道我什么意思吗
[10:55] Like a proper game,where the ball is round. 就像一场正常的比赛里 球是圆的
[10:57] What I don’t understand about american football 我搞不明白的是美式足球
[10:59] Is the huddle. 球员都挤在一起
[11:00] Whisper,whisper,whisper. 窃窃私语 窃窃私语 窃窃私语
[11:02] What the hell is all that about,man? 他们到底在说什么
[11:03] Look,man,they’re not talkin’ about their mothers. 伙计 他们可不是随便聊聊
[11:04] They’re makin’ a strategy. 他们在制定策略
[11:06] You can’t hear ’em at the back of the 在体育场后面 你是听不到他们在讲什么的
[11:07] Stadium,can ya? 不是吗
[11:08] Hey. Where we goin’? 嘿 我们去哪儿
[11:10] Then everybody would know what the fuck is goin’ on. 所有人都知道发生什么事了
[11:11] Oh. Morning,mate. 早上好 伙计
[11:12] Just chill out,relax. Be with you in a sec. 兜兜风 放松 跟我们呆一会
[11:14] I don’t understand rugby shit,man. 我他妈的搞不懂橄榄球
[11:15] Who are you? 你们是谁
[11:16] Looks just like a football. 看上去像足球
[11:17] They throw it up,run for it and smash into each other. 扔球 追着球跑 最后扣球
[11:20] I hate bleedin’ Americans. You think you’re so great. 我讨厌流血的美国人 你以为你有多伟大啊
[11:25] Life is all a matter of perspective. 生活在于态度
[11:27] You really learn that as a doctor. 我从做医生的经历里认识到这点
[11:30] A man with gangrene thinks he’s lucky if he only 一个得了坏疽病的人会认为自己很幸运
[11:32] Loses a finger and not an arm. 如果他只是失去了一根手指 而不是整只胳膊
[11:35] So if your life was going along well, 所以如果你本来生活的好好的
[11:37] And you found yourself walking with two guys that look like 结果有一天跟两个人走在一起
[11:39] Metallica rejects, 两个像被金属乐队遗弃的人
[11:40] You might think it was a bad day. 你可能会认为这是糟糕的一天
[11:44] Mr. Blossom will be with you in a minute. 布鲁沙姆先生一会来见你
[11:47] On the other hand,if your life is in the toilet, 另外一种情况 如果你生活得很糟糕
[11:50] And you had a nasty fentanyl citrate hangover, 然后脑袋还因为残留的止痛剂不舒服
[11:52] You could say… 你可能会说…
[11:54] What the hell. I am at the beach. 管他的 我现在在海滩
[12:30] Dr. Eugene Sands? 尤金 桑兹医生
[12:33] – How do you know my name? – Took an interest. -你怎么知道我的名字 -对你有点兴趣
[12:37] I’m sorry. You are? 不好意思 你是
[12:38] oh,I…I…I’m sorry. 哦 不好意思
[12:40] Raymond Blossom. 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆
[12:41] You gonna hurt me? 你要揍我吗
[12:43] Are you askin’ ’cause you’re afraid 你这么问 是因为你害怕了
[12:45] Or ’cause you want me to? 还是因为你想让我这么做
[12:47] I’m just tryin’ to plan my day. 我只是想计划好我的时间
[12:49] Oh,man,listen. If I’m interfering with your plans, 伙计 听着 如果我打乱了你的计划
[12:52] Please forgive me. 请原谅我
[12:53] It’s just I was so knocked out by what you did last night, 昨晚上你做的事情 太让我震惊了
[12:55] I said,”I gotta meet this guy.” that’s it. 我想”我一定要见见这个人”就是这样
[12:58] That’s all there is to it. Medical science amazes me. 就这样 医学让我很震惊
[13:02] Is kidnapping the only way you can make new friends? 你要结交新朋友只能通过绑架吗
[13:06] Well,you know. 额 你知道的
[13:07] Hey,why don’t you stick around for a while? 嘿 你为什么不到处逛逛
[13:08] Nah. I should really be getting home. 额 我现在该回去了
[13:10] Hungry? 饿不
[13:11] No,I’m not. What do you want from me? 不 我不饿 你到底想从我这儿得到什么
[13:14] Nothin’,man. You know,just… Hang out. 什么也不要 伙计 呃… 你就到处转转吧
[13:17] Have a little lunch. That’s it. 吃点午餐 就这样
[13:20] How’s your pill stash holding up,doc? 医生 你藏的止痛药还有吗
[13:24] fine. 还好
[13:25] all right. Well,if you start to get low,you sing out. 好的 如果你有需要[止痛药] 告诉我
[13:28] you wanna be my new drug dealer? 你想成为我新的药物供应商吗
[13:37] Hello. Say hello to Tammy. You know everybody else. 嗨 这是塔米 其他人你都见过了
[13:42] Hello. 你好
[13:45] Hey,eugene,have you ever 嘿 尤金 你有没有过
[13:46] Thought about the idea… 这种想法…
[13:48] That everything that happens,every action, 发生的每件事 每个行动
[13:51] Causes a reaction? 都会有反作用
[13:53] I mean,no matter how far away or obscure? 我是说 不管是隔得多远或者联系很模糊
[13:57] Ah. A butterfly flaps its wings in Tibet, 比如 西藏的一只蝴蝶扇动翅膀
[14:00] A car gets a flat in Toronto,a guy gets 一辆车在多伦多漏气 一个男人
[14:02] A blow job in bangkok. 在曼谷有人给他吹箫
[14:03] All connected. 这些事情都被联系起来
[14:05] All subject to the linkages of cause and effect, 所有的事情存在因果关系
[14:07] Even if comprehensible only in retrospect. 甚至是只在想象里显得合理的事情
[14:12] Claire! Look who’s here. 克莱尔 看 谁在这儿
[14:15] The barroom doctor. 酒吧里那个医生
[14:17] Hey,baby. Hi. 嗨 宝贝
[14:21] – Here. – What’s this? -给你 -这是什么
[14:23] It’s $10,000. 十万美元
[14:26] for what? 为什么给我
[14:27] for stepping into a fray,my friend 朋友 因为你参与了一场争吵
[14:29] And using your considerable medical skill to save 用你高超的医疗技术救了
[14:32] One of my special friends. 我最特别的朋友之一
[14:34] Oh,man! 哦 伙计
[14:36] A fuckin’ plastic bottle and a,and a tube and… 一个普通的塑料瓶 一根管子 还有…
[14:39] Fuckin’ incredible,man. 太不可思议了 伙计
[14:41] and Claire was very impressed. 克莱尔也是印象深刻
[14:43] and she was a big help. 她帮了很大的忙
[14:45] Was she? 是吗
[14:49] She’s very helpful. 确实是的
[14:56] It’s been nice to actually meet you,doctor. 很高兴再次见到你 医生
[14:58] It’s been nice to actually meet you too. 我也是
[15:05] Hey,doc. 嘿 医生
[15:08] – You like basketball? – Yeah. -你喜欢篮球吗 -喜欢啊
[15:11] Would you like to go to a laker game 你想跟我们一起看湖人队的比赛吗
[15:12] With us tonight? 今晚
[15:14] I can’t take “no” for an answer,doc. 医生 我可不接受拒绝
[15:20] Where are the seats? 哪里的座位
[15:23] Hmm. 嗯
[15:29] Come on. Take it to the hole! 快一点 投篮
[15:32] Mmm,baby. I love it when you talk dirty. 嗯 宝贝 我特别喜欢你爆粗口的样子
[15:35] Come on. 快一点
[15:37] Yeah. Take it in. 耶 投篮
[15:38] Whoa! 哇哦
[15:43] There they are right down there in front. 他们在前面正下方
[15:49] The hippie in the middle, 坐着中间的嬉皮士
[15:50] That’s Raymond Blossom. 是雷蒙 布鲁沙姆
[15:51] He’s a big counterfeiter. 他是个盗版商
[15:52] Moves anything from designer clothes,software,cds, 盗版很多东西 名牌服装 软件 CD
[15:55] Videos,whatever. 视频
[15:58] Those russian guys,they’re his clients. 边上的俄国人 都是他的手下
[16:01] Now,these guys are 现在 这些家伙
[16:03] Straight-out insane. 都很疯狂
[16:04] They think they’re still shooting up Stalingrad. 他们以为是自己扫射了斯大林格勒
[16:06] Anyway,blossom is moving up. 不管怎样 布鲁沙姆上台了
[16:09] Enter the chinese. 准备跟中国人合作
[16:15] But what I don’t know… 但是我不知道
[16:18] Is who the new asshole is. 这个新加入的混蛋是谁
[16:23] I mean,how many assholes does one guy need? 这家伙到底需要多少手下
[16:27] Come on. Come on. Pass,pass,pass! 快点 快点 带球过人
[16:38] Dive for it! 抢球
[16:40] I never thanked you for what you did for Isaac. 我还没谢谢你救了艾萨克
[16:43] – That was really great. – How’s he doing? -谢谢 真的很棒 -他现在怎么样
[16:45] Oh,he’s fine. Raymond’s taking care of him. 他很好 雷蒙在照顾他
[16:48] Is that what Raymond does? He… He takes care of things? 雷蒙是做这些的 他处理好所有事情
[16:52] Yeah. Thank you. 是的 谢谢你
[16:55] you’re welcome. 不客气
[16:58] okay. 好的
[17:00] We’ve got to talk some basics,Raymond. 雷蒙 我们得聊聊
[17:01] You know,Dimitri’s not happy. 你知道的 迪米特里很不高兴
[17:03] Well,I’m sorry to hear that,vlad. 好吧 听到这个我很抱歉 弗拉德
[17:04] And what about that last batch of goodies you shipped us? 聊聊你给我们运来的最后一批货物
[17:07] What the hell was that,huh? 那他妈的都是些什么啊
[17:08] And where did you find those fat,ugly guys? 你从哪找的这些又胖又丑的人
[17:11] Yeah,you been watching them? 你看过他们了
[17:13] You got a lot of time on your hands,there,vlad. 你在这儿有很多时间 没必要现在聊这些 弗拉德
[17:14] We need some top quality. We’re in the ’90s,man. 我们需要一些高质量的 现在是90年代了 伙计
[17:17] Could… Let me have the armrest. 可不可以 让我靠着扶手
[17:23] Funny guy. Don’t just fuck with dimitri,okay? 去你的 别闹迪米特里 知道吗
[17:26] That’d be a great name of a song. 这非常适合做歌的名字
[17:28] Don’t fuck with dimitri. 别闹腾迪米特里
[17:34] hot metal through your skin get them in 炽热的金属穿透你的肌肤
[17:36] There’s no missin’ 没有一个角落被遗漏
[17:38] bend a couple of corners then be off up in the red 转几个弯 再离开红灯区
[17:40] I track down more victims than lojack systems 我追捕的罪犯比联邦调查局还多
[17:42] been pointing your position then attack you 找到你 然后攻击你
[17:44] when you slipping up 在你不注意的时候
[17:45] go by the pound,nigga going left 沿着拘留所 黑人走在左边
[17:47] to even try to fade dr. K is playin’ with death 甚至想躲在阴影里 K在找死
[17:50] ’cause when I grip,you slept now you forever gonna sleep 当我抓到你 你就死定了 再也不会醒过来
[17:52] premeditated,execution- style first you bleed… 按照计划 最开始你会流血
[17:55] three black guns pointed at your ribs 三把黑枪指着你的肋骨
[17:58] fill ya fulla holes… 填上 填上空洞
[18:10] well,you keep saying ya got a little something for me 好吧 你一直说 说给我准备了一点东西
[18:15] me,me,me 为我 我 我
[18:20] Hey,ricky. 嗨 瑞吉
[18:23] I’ll get it for you. 我会帮你搞到的
[18:26] What do you think of the club? Just had it decorated,man. 伙计 这俱乐部怎么样 刚刚装修完
[18:29] This is modern if you’re from bulgaria. 这在保加利亚算时髦的
[18:33] Nothing like bulgaria,man. 一点也不像保加利亚的 伙计
[18:36] Over here. Sit down. 过来 坐下
[18:41] Relax,vlad. We’re just kidding around. 放松 弗拉德 我们刚刚只是开玩笑
[18:45] Am I laughing? 我笑了么
[18:47] Hey,it’s all right. 嘿 好啦
[18:52] Okay,Raymond. 雷蒙
[18:55] Do you want to dance? 你想跳舞吗
[19:02] – Nancy Sinatra. – Yeah,nice lady. -南希 西纳特拉 -是的 漂亮的女人
[19:08] You wanna know what I think? 你想知道我怎么想的
[19:10] I think you been cutting us out of the hoop,Raymond. 我觉得你正在破坏我们的合作 雷蒙
[19:13] You’ve been screwing us over. 你在玩我们
[19:15] Hey,Dimitri knows you been dealing with China man. 嘿 迪米特里知道你在跟中国人做生意
[19:18] Come on,then do you think we’re stupid? 拜托 你以为我们傻吗
[19:19] How come we can’t go out anymore and have a nice time? 我们为什么不出去享受一下
[19:23] Dimitri’s getting angry,man. 伙计 迪米特里已经生气了
[19:25] Yeah. 我知道
[19:26] He can’t cover up your ass anymore,Raymond. 他不会罩着你了 雷蒙
[19:28] ray,we heard you had some kind of trouble 雷 我们听说你遇到了点麻烦
[19:31] In one of your clubs,huh? 就发生在你的一个俱乐部 是吧
[19:32] Yeah. Don’t worry. We took care of it. 是的 别担心 我会搞定的
[19:37] I don’t know what I’m doing here. 我不知道我到这儿来干嘛
[19:39] You’re dancing. 你在跳舞
[19:41] That’s a matter of opinion. 这是一种看法
[19:42] Yeah. 是的
[19:44] This is not a negotiation. You understand? 这不是谈判 明白吗
[19:49] You wanna cut us off? 你想甩掉我们
[19:51] Dump us in the lurch,or what? 把我们扔在一边不管 还是怎么着
[19:54] It’s in the ditch. 现在是背水一战
[19:56] The expression is in the ditch. 意思就是最后一战
[19:57] I don’t care about any fuckin’ expression. 我他妈的不管什么意思
[19:59] You got it? 明白吗
[20:00] This is the way we do things in the west. 这是我们在西部做事的方式
[20:03] Welcome to the free world. 欢迎来到自由世界
[20:07] Fuck motherfucker free world. 去他妈的自由世界
[20:09] Okay,andre. 好的 安德烈
[20:12] – Fuck the free world. – Yeah,and fuck you. -去他的自由世界 -是的 去你的
[20:15] – no,fuck you! – no,fuck you! -去你妈的 -去你妈的
[20:17] – Fuck you,bitch! – Fuck you,motherfucker. -去你妈的 婊子 -去你妈的 混账东西
[20:19] – Boys,boys. – Shut the fuck up. -伙计们 伙计们 -闭嘴
[20:26] How’d you lose your license? 你怎么丢掉执照的
[20:34] I was operating on a patient,and the patient died. 我给一个病人做手术 她死了
[20:38] Was it your fault? 是你的错吗
[20:40] I was under the influence of narcotics and amphetamines 我当时受到了毒品和止痛药的影响
[20:43] At the time,so,yeah,you could say it was my fault. 刚好在做手术的时候 所以 是的 你可以说是我的错
[20:47] How long ago was it? 过去多久了
[20:51] Ten months,five days… What time is it now? 10个月零5天… 现在是什么时候
[20:56] So how come you’re still stoned? 那你怎么现在还像是晕晕的样子
[21:02] Yeah,we’ll see who ends up in the ditch,okay? 好 那我们看看到底谁能笑到最后
[21:04] Okay. 好
[21:05] Yeah,we’ve been through wars before,Raymond. 我们以前经历过战争 雷蒙
[21:07] Yeah. Oh,yeah,yeah. Remember Afghanistan? 是的 哦 是的 还记得阿富汗吗
[21:30] – very bohemian. – there’s no place like home. -你很像波西米亚人啊 -没什么地方像家一样
[21:34] Yeah. Listen,doc. 是的 听着 医生
[21:36] Anything you ever need,you call me,okay? 如果你需要什么 尽管给我打电话 好吗
[21:39] Anything. I’m a friend. 任何事情 我是你的朋友
[21:44] – I mean it. – I believe you. -我是认真的 -我相信
[21:46] – yeah. – good night,claire. -好的 -晚安 克莱尔
[21:50] Good night. 晚安
[22:17] – Cyril check in? – Yep. -西里尔到了吗 -到了
[22:20] – Is he all right? – Better than that. -他还好吗 -好得很
[22:22] – Is he happy? – Extremely fuckin’ happy. -他高兴吗 -非常高兴
[22:26] What does that mean,extremely fuckin’ happy? 你说非常高兴 是什么意思
[22:28] Hey,nothin’,baby. Nothin’. 嘿 没什么 宝贝 没什么
[22:32] What’s with the doctor,ray? 那个医生是怎么回事 雷
[22:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[22:36] Do you like him,or is he your friend? 你喜欢他吗 还是 他是你朋友
[22:37] Oh,has the doctor inflamed you in some way 哦 那个医生在某些方面吸引你了
[22:39] I should be concerned about? 我应该担心吗
[22:41] No. I don’t like you telling people what we do. 不是这样的 我不想你告诉别人我们在做什么
[22:44] Do you like the doctor,claire? 你喜欢那个医生吗 克莱尔
[22:45] No,I don’t,Raymond. 不喜欢 雷蒙
[22:47] – Do you trust him? – No. -你相信他吗 -不信
[22:48] – Why not? – Because he’s damaged. -为什么 -因为他会受伤的
[22:50] Mmm,but we like that in a person. 但是我们喜欢这样
[23:00] A friend. ray genuinely liked me,but why? 朋友 雷真的把我当朋友 可他是为了什么呢
[23:04] I’m not sure. Maybe he saw that I didn’t judge him. 我不确定 也许是因为我没有评判他
[23:08] Who was I to judge anybody? 我算老几 凭什么评判别人
[23:11] All I know is since I met him,I been kidnapped, 从我见到他到现在 我只知道我被绑架了
[23:13] Taken to a laker game, 跟着去看湖人队的比赛
[23:14] A bulgarian go- go bar with russian gangsters, 跟俄国黑帮的人一起去了一个保加利亚风格的酒吧
[23:16] And danced with ray’s beautiful girlfriend,claire. 还跟雷的漂亮女朋友 克莱尔跳了舞
[23:19] Well,at least I wasn’t bored. 总之 至少我没觉得无聊
[24:16] Get us to a new hotel,and bring me someone to talk to 换个酒店 把弗拉德给我带来
[24:35] We want to talk to you,man! 伙计 我们想跟你聊聊
[24:44] You weren’t supposed to fuckin’ shoot him. 你他妈的不应该冲他开枪
[24:46] What’s the point of us running on bleeding sand, 我们来这儿的目的是什么
[24:47] Didn’t he? 不就是他嘛
[25:00] I’m really happy to see you. 见到你真的很高兴
[25:03] I finally found something I can do for you. 我终于发现我可以为你做点什么了
[25:06] What’s that? 什么
[25:08] I can make you a doctor again. 我可以让你再次成为医生
[25:15] What do you got,a magic wand? 你怎么做到 用魔法棒
[25:17] No. But I have a surprise. 没有 但我有惊喜给你
[25:24] Hey. 嘿
[25:27] Hey,you guys. 嗨 伙伴们
[25:30] This is the doctor. 这是医生
[25:31] Hey,doc. What is it? 医生 现在是什么情况
[25:34] Gunshot wound to the abdomen. He’s in hypovolemic shock. 腹部枪弹伤 他现在是失血性休克
[25:38] I’m running saline with a splash of morphine,wide open. 我在给他注射吗啡 生理盐水 大口子
[25:41] You want me to drape him? 你想让我给他盖上点什么吗
[25:42] – Hell,yeah. – Get him to a hospital. -是的 -带他去医院吧
[25:46] Hey,wait,wait,wait. Eugene. Hey! 等等 等一下 尤金 嘿
[25:48] Talk to me. 跟我谈谈
[25:50] What happens if you take that man to a hospital? 如果你把他带到医院 你知道会发生什么吗
[25:52] He gets arrested? 他可能会被捕
[25:53] He gets deported? 他会被驱除出境
[25:54] No. He’s on parole. 是的 他现在还在假释期间
[25:55] He goes back to prison. 他会回到监狱
[25:56] Well,maybe that’s where he belongs. 好的 也许他就该回那儿
[25:57] He doesn’t deserve to go back to prison. 他不该
[25:59] He’s not a bad guy. He had trouble with the american way 他不是一个坏人 他只是不习惯用美国式的方式做事
[26:02] Of doing things,like you. 就像你
[26:04] I am not a doctor. 我不是医生
[26:05] I no longer have a license to practice medicine. 我现在没有行医资格
[26:07] If I practice medicine,I go to jail. 如果我再给人看病 我会进监狱
[26:10] I’m giving you license. 我会帮你搞到执照
[26:12] Eugene,listen to me. 尤金 听我说
[26:15] I need you to work with me,here. I am giving you a chance 我要你和我一起干 这是个机会
[26:17] To do some good thing here. 做点好事
[26:19] What would you do if I wasn’t here? 如果我不在这儿 你会怎么做
[26:20] Me? I’d probably let him die. 我 会让他自生自灭
[26:25] Don’t you dare put that responsibility on me. 你他妈的别把责任强加到我身上
[26:28] I won’t. I will take full responsibility. 我不会那样做的 我会全权负责
[26:31] But you are a surgeon. 但是 你是个外科医生
[26:34] Now,a man lies in mortal need of your skill. 现在 这个人的生死就掌握在你的手里
[26:36] You can either do what you did in the nightclub, 要不你就像那晚在夜总会那样 救他
[26:38] Or you can let him die. 要不呢 你就看着他死
[26:48] If I don’t like what I see,he goes to the hospital. 如果救不了 就必须送他去医院
[26:52] You got it. 听你的
[26:56] You see that bleeder? 你看到那个出血点了么
[26:59] I should have been a doctor. 我应该当医生的
[27:00] I’d have been a great doctor. 我是个不称职的医生
[27:02] Got it. 好啦
[27:04] Let’s get a sponge in here. 拿块棉球来
[27:05] Look at the damage to the diaphragm. 他的横膈膜伤到了
[27:07] Hmm. 嗯
[27:11] Hey,baby. What’s up? 嗨 宝贝 怎么了
[27:12] Okay,do we have any gortex or mesh? 好的 有止血钳或纱布吗
[27:14] Yes. Yeah? 我看看
[27:17] You are doing great. 你做得棒极了
[27:22] Anybody lose a button? Damn. 有人丢了纽扣吗 见鬼
[27:25] How’d that get there? 怎样进他身体的
[27:27] Bullet fired from a distance of,say,ten or 15 feet… 子弹射出的距离差不多10英尺或者15英尺
[27:29] Is gonna enter into the body and carry bits of debris… 射入身体 我们要取出碎片了
[27:32] Hair and skin. 毛发 皮肤
[27:34] We got broad spectrum antibiotics? 这儿有各种抗生素
[27:35] We are a full- service store. 我们这里要啥有啥
[27:37] Well,we should start. 好的 开始吧
[27:38] There’s all sorts of nastiness in here. 这里面真恶心
[27:40] Hey,hey! Whoa! Whoa! 嘿 哇哦 哇哦
[27:41] Keep him under. 压好他
[27:42] Shit! 靠
[27:44] Sorry,doc. 对不起 医生
[27:46] Yeah. 好
[27:49] ray? Huh? 雷蒙呢
[27:50] I need you to do something for me. 我要你帮我个忙
[27:51] Yeah,what? 没问题 要做什么呢
[27:53] – You ready to do it? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -嗯
[27:56] I need you to get me some coffee. 给我拿杯咖啡来
[27:59] Sure. 没问题
[28:04] It’s a choice 这是一个选择
[28:05] That’s been offered to many men: 很多人都会面对的选择
[28:06] Be a slave in heaven or a star in hell. 做天堂中的奴隶 还是地狱中的明星
[28:10] Of course,I knew this was wrong, 当然 我知道这不对
[28:11] But I had been a surgeon, 别忘了 我是个外科医生
[28:13] And on a big day,that could be like flying an F-14, 在一个特殊的日子 那感觉就像是开F-14飞机一样
[28:15] Only you are the pilot and the plane. 你既是飞行员 又是飞机
[28:17] I missed that. 我真怀念
[28:19] And hell does not always look like hell. 地狱不总是地狱
[28:22] On a good day,it can look a lot like l.a. 好的时候 就像洛杉矶
[28:27] Thirsty. 水
[28:33] Thirsty. 水
[28:37] Anesthesia. It dries you out. You know. 用了麻药后会觉得口渴
[28:39] I remember from when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. 我记得我拔智齿时就这样
[28:49] I drank a gallon of water when I woke up. 我醒来后喝了一加仑水
[28:52] How do you feel? 感觉怎样
[28:55] – bad? – yeah. -糟透了 -是的
[28:58] What do you care? 你要什么
[29:01] I just saved your life. 我只想救活你
[29:03] I went to considerable expense to save your life. 花了不小的代价救你的命
[29:06] Doesn’t that indicate some kind of genuine concern? 这难道不能说明真的关心你吗
[29:15] I think you want to know where we put the merchandise. 我猜你只是想知道你的货物的下落
[29:22] Vlad,I can’t believe you’re worrying about 弗拉德 你居然还现在还担心这个
[29:23] Merchandise right now. 货的事儿
[29:27] You’re not? 不是吗
[29:29] I’m not the one who was just on the other side,vlad. 我不是你敌人 弗拉德
[29:33] You died. 你当时都死了
[29:35] I had my eye glued to the monitor. 我一直盯着显示器
[29:37] You went flatline. 心电图都成直线了
[29:39] Now,you’ve come back from the dead. 现在 你从鬼门关回来了
[29:43] You have miraculously been given a second chance 你奇迹般重生了
[29:46] To live, 好好活下去
[29:49] And all you’re worried about is merchandise. 你担心的却是货物
[29:53] Vlad,think about it. 弗拉德 想想
[29:56] You are alive. 你还活着
[29:57] Just think about that for half a minute. 好好想想
[29:59] I want you to just let everything go. 别想那些事儿
[30:02] Just… Just go,just go. 只是… 忘掉 忘掉
[30:07] Let it go. 让那些都过去吧
[30:13] Good. 好的
[30:18] Now… Do you want to continue living? 你还想活下去吗
[30:26] Yeah. 是的
[30:29] Then tell me ?where my fuckin’ merchandise is. 那他妈的那堆货物在哪里
[30:35] Phoenix. 凤凰城
[30:39] – Phoenix? – Mm- hmm. -凤凰城 -嗯
[30:42] Yeah,where in phoenix? 好 凤凰城的哪个地方
[30:44] A warehouse. Apple grove. 一个仓库里 苹果园
[30:50] Jimmy’s warehouse? 吉米仓库
[30:54] Yeah. 是的
[31:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:32] Hey,doc. 嗨 医生
[31:33] How’s your swim? 游得如何
[31:34] Good. 不错
[31:37] – How’s vladimir? – He’s doing very well. -弗拉基米尔怎样了 -他的状态很好
[31:42] I should really check up on him later this afternoon. 下午晚些时候我再给他检查一下
[31:45] – Great,yeah. – Yeah,we’ll do that. -好极了 -对 游泳吧
[31:47] He’s got a 24- hour nurse. 他有24小时看护
[31:49] Oh,good. 好的
[31:50] Yeah. Yeah. 嗯
[31:55] There’s your fee right there. 这是你的费用
[31:59] ray,I didn’t do it for the money. 雷 我不是为了钱
[32:01] Aw,shy. I know. 害羞 我明白
[32:16] That guy is gonna take my place. 那人会替代我
[32:19] That younger man. 小的那个
[32:29] Days had passed since I’d sewn 很久了
[32:31] Vladimir back together, 自从上次给弗拉基米尔做完手术后
[32:33] And this time not a single hour 现在的每一刻
[32:34] Had slipped by… 每一刻
[32:35] That I didn’t think about how much 我从未如此
[32:37] I missed being a doctor. 想成为一名医生
[32:39] I’d gone from hoping ray wouldn’t call 从一开始 我不希望接到雷的电话
[32:41] To wondering if he might… 到猜想是否他会…
[32:43] To wishing he would,and then he did. 到希望他来电话 他真的来电话了
[32:45] He said he had a little day trip planned and that he had 他说要出门一趟
[32:47] Another little surprise for me. 给我一个惊喜
[32:50] I said sure. What the hell? 我说好的 管他呢
[32:51] How bad could that be? 能有多糟糕
[33:15] Like the car? It’s yours! 喜欢这车吗 是你的了
[33:20] I just love it out here. 我真喜欢这里
[33:23] No buildings,no cars,no people. 没有高楼 没有汽车 没有人群
[33:26] It’s perfect. 棒极了
[33:34] Ahhh! 哈哈
[33:36] – How you feelin’,eugene? – Good. -感觉如何 尤金 -不错
[33:40] – You feel all right?- Uh-huh. -你喜欢这儿 -嗯哼
[33:45] Eugene. 尤金
[33:47] When I say “china,” what’s the first thing 提到”中国”你第一个
[33:49] that comes to your mind,huh? 想到的是什么
[33:51] – rice. – no,seriously. -米饭 -不 正经的
[33:54] what do you think of when I say “china”? 说起”中国”你想到的是什么
[33:56] What are you thinking of something? 你想到的是什么
[33:58] Okay. China. 嗯 中国
[34:00] Millions and millions of people. 上亿的人口
[34:01] What do they want? 他们想要什么
[34:02] They want the american dream,right? 美国梦 对不
[34:04] The american lifestyle,right? 美国的生活方式 对吗
[34:05] I wanna give it to ’em. That’s what I want. 我要实现他们的愿望 那就是我想要的
[34:07] I’d be emperor blossom. 我是布鲁莎姆国王
[34:09] Right? 对吗
[34:12] So you’re gonna give 那你是要和
[34:13] China what it wants? 中国人做生意了
[34:15] No,not exactly. 不 不准确
[34:17] I mean,I’m gonna give them,like,versions 我的意思是 给他们带去我的版本的
[34:19] Of the american dream. 美国梦
[34:20] You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思
[34:22] Like calvin clone. 就像克隆那样
[34:23] Get my drift. 给我赚钱
[34:26] – Raymond… Be careful. – careful of what,baby? -雷蒙… 当心点 -当心什么 宝贝
[34:29] Just… Don’t talk too much. 就是… 别讲太多
[34:32] Oh,come on. It’s eugene. Ah,that’s all right. 哦 这是尤金 没事的
[34:35] Is eugene a full partner now? 尤金是你的正式搭档吗
[34:37] He’s as much a outlaw as we are,baby. Aren’t you? 我们是一丘之貉 宝贝 不是吗
[34:39] I’m just a replica of eugene. 我不是真的 尤金
[34:41] You think I’m criminal? 你认为我是个坏人吗
[34:43] I think you’re about as much a criminal as I am a doctor. 你让我当医生时 也没那么坏
[34:46] Yeah? And you’re a very good doctor. 真的 你是个很好的医生
[34:52] Raymond! Wanted on the blow,mate. 雷蒙 你要接电话不 哥们儿
[34:59] Alone at last. 就剩我们了
[35:05] You must be somebody who is always on the lookout 你一定是那种一直在寻找
[35:07] for a new way to fuck up. 新鲜感的人
[35:09] What is it about me that you find 我咋了让你觉得
[35:10] so objectionable? 我这么讨厌
[35:12] Other than the fact that you’re a drug addict… 除了你吸毒…
[35:14] And the only patients you treat are criminals? 你医的都是坏人
[35:16] – you mean your associates. – mm-hmm. -你的意思你的同伙 -嗯哼
[35:18] I’m not a drug addict. I don’t take drugs to get high. 我不是瘾君子 我不是为了嗨而嗑药
[35:21] I take drugs to feel normal,to get level. 我只是想达到一种状态 正常的状态
[35:23] I regulate my drug intake very precisely. 我是有节制地嗑药
[35:25] I’m sorry. That’s right. You’re a trained professional. 对不起 好了吧 你是专家
[35:28] You should know. 你应该知道
[35:29] No. Actually,you were right the first time. 不 实际上 你的第一点是对的
[35:32] I’m just basically always looking a new way to fuck up 我就是想找点乐子
[35:45] You have to do me a favor,doc. 你得帮我个忙 医生
[35:49] Just one thing. For me? 就一件事情 为我
[35:52] Somebody has been hurt. 有人受伤了
[35:55] I mean,you know,it’s just a boy,you know. 是个小伙
[36:01] I had driven half the night. 我开了半宿的车
[36:04] It was a nice car,all right,but the radio was shot, 这是辆好车 但我关了收音机
[36:06] so I had a lot of time to think… 这样我可以好好思考一下…
[36:08] About claire,for instance. 比如 克莱尔
[36:11] Either she hated my guts and wanted to get rid of me, 要么她是恨透我而想摆脱我
[36:13] Or she really liked me and wanted to get rid of me. 要么她是真的爱我而想摆脱我
[36:17] Anyhow,wondering about claire stopped me worrying about what 不管怎样 胡思乱想让我不再担心
[36:20] I’d find on this house call. 出诊的事情
[36:24] Who was it that said,when a doctor sees a man, 有人说过 医生的眼中
[36:26] He doesn’t see good or evil,only sick or healthy”. 没有好与恶 只有健康与否
[36:37] Hey,just come on. 嘿 过来吧
[36:39] Fuck off. 滚
[36:41] Nice car,man. 车不错 哥们儿
[37:02] Hey,you’re the doc,right? 嘿 你是医生 对吗
[37:03] Yeah. 是的
[37:15] Is he okay? 他怎么样了
[37:19] He’s dead. 他已经挂了
[37:22] Don’t give me that shit. Fix him. 别和我说这些 救他
[37:25] He’s dead. 他死了
[37:27] There’s nothing I can do for him. 我无能为力
[37:28] I say when he’s dead. 我说他死了他才能死
[37:31] all right? 明白吗
[37:33] all right. 好
[37:34] I’ll see what I can do. 我看看还能做什么
[37:35] All right! I’ll see what I can do. 好我试试看
[37:46] Come on. 好吧
[37:48] He wasn’t a fucking faggot. 他又不是同性恋
[37:50] You don’t need those gloves. 不需要用这种手套
[37:52] He doesn’t have AIDs. 他没得艾滋
[37:53] Just a precaution. 以防万一
[37:54] Fuck that! 滚你丫的
[38:01] – there you go. 这就对了
[38:07] How was he stabbed? 他怎么弄的
[38:09] He wasn’t stabbed. 他没有被刺伤
[38:10] He was fuckin’ hatcheted. 他被他妈的砍伤的
[38:11] It was last night. 就在昨晚
[38:12] It was those fuckin’ russians,man. 是被那群该死的俄罗斯人干的
[38:14] They’re not fuckin’ russians. I tell you every fuckin’ day. 他们不是俄罗斯人 我特么每天都要说一次
[38:16] – They’re fuckin’ estonians. – Estonians,yeah. -他们是他妈的爱沙尼亚人 -爱沙尼亚人 知道了
[38:19] Guys,he’s been dead for hours. 各位 他已经死了一会儿了
[38:20] You can fuckin’ join him. 那你他妈的就陪葬吧
[38:24] Fine,but there’s nothing I can do. 好吧 但我真的没办法
[38:36] He’s dead. We gotta bury him. 他死了 我们把他埋了吧
[38:37] Where are we gonna bury him,man? 埋哪儿 哥们儿
[38:39] Bury him in the cemetery. 埋在公墓里
[38:40] Where do you think? 你咋想的
[38:41] You are such a fuckin’ idiot. 你个白痴
[38:42] You can’t bury him in a cemetery. You gotta call 你别埋在那儿 你应该找
[38:44] An undertaker,man. 个办丧葬的
[38:45] The undertaker’s gonna call the cops 他会招来警察的
[38:46] when he sees him,man. 如果他看见这具尸体
[38:48] You want the cops on our ass? 你想招来警察吗
[38:49] What do you suggest we do? 那你说该怎么办
[38:50] I don’t know,man. 我不知道
[38:51] Who cares? Just ditch him. 管他呢 挖个坑 埋了就是
[38:52] Bullshit. 靠
[38:54] Guys,do you mind if I let you settle this? 哥们儿 我先走一步如何
[38:55] No,no,no,no,no. 不行 不行
[38:56] Here’s what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna do a skin graft. 你还有事要做 你给他整容
[38:59] It’s gonna cover up the wound. 遮住伤口
[39:00] They’ll think he died of a heart attack. 让他们以为他是死于心脏病突发
[39:01] The coroner will do an autopsy. 验尸官一解剖就知道了
[39:03] He’ll know that he didn’t die of a heart attack. 他会发现他不是死于心脏病突发的
[39:04] We’ll say he’s,um,you know… Jews,with the hair and hat. 我们会说他是犹太人 头发 帽子什么的
[39:07] A jew? 犹太人
[39:09] Yeah. You can’t do an autopsy on one of them. 是的 他们不会检查犹太人
[39:11] I saw it on l.a. Law. 洛杉矶的法律有这个条例
[39:13] Yeah,but look at him. He’s a fuckin’ mick. 是的 看看他的模样 就是个见鬼的爱尔兰佬
[39:16] – Make him a jew,man. – What are you talking about? -把他弄成犹太人 -你在说什么
[39:18] Change his fucking nose! 把他该死的鼻子整整
[39:19] Change his fucking dick! 整整他的下体
[39:21] Make him a jew! 整成犹太人的样子
[39:22] Do it! 赶紧给我做
[39:23] I think you gotta get ahold of yourself. 冷静点
[39:24] – you can’t do that? – no. I cannot do that. -你不会做 -不会
[39:27] Fuck! 靠
[39:28] Hey,man. 嘿 哥们儿
[39:29] I’m sorry,man. 抱歉 伙计
[39:30] I think you just better 你和善多了
[39:32] Get outta here,man. 滚出去
[39:33] Get off the bus! Get the fuck off the bus! 下车 你他妈滚出去
[39:34] Get the fuck… Quack! Quack! Quack! 滚 嘎嘎嘎
[40:19] – What’s up,doc? – Get the fuck out of my house! -怎么了 医生 -滚出我房间
[40:24] Go back to wherever… 爱去哪去哪…
[40:25] Tell him I’m tired of his bullshit! 告诉他我厌烦他的那些鬼东西了
[40:28] I am finished! 我不干了
[40:30] Tell Raymond to leave me alone! 告诉雷蒙 别烦我
[40:33] I’m thomas gage. 我叫托马斯 盖基
[40:35] I’m with the F.B.I FBI的
[40:39] What the fuck do you want? 你他妈想干嘛
[40:41] I want you to let go of my neck. 我想你把手从我脖子上挪开
[40:46] Look at this. I mean,look at this. 瞧瞧这儿 我是说 瞧瞧这里
[40:51] This is not how a doctor lives. 这可不像大夫住的
[40:54] No. I mean,this is squalor. 我是说 这太乱了
[40:58] I mean,you did go 我想 你该去
[40:59] To med school,right? 学医 对吗
[41:01] What,are you gonna arrest me for failure to live up 什么 你要逮捕我么
[41:02] To my potential? 因为我辜负了你的期望
[41:06] Here. I want to show you something. 过来 我给你看点东西
[41:10] Is this good shit? I mean,it looks good. 这些东西如何 不错吧
[41:13] You know what it looks like? 你知道这是什么吧
[41:14] It looks to me like… Like,ten years. 这够… 判个十年的了
[41:18] What? 什么
[41:20] You know,with your priors,ten years mandatory. 加上你的前科 十年监禁
[41:22] And then there’s practicing without a license. 还有非法行医
[41:25] Another five. Maybe eight. Depending,you know? 再加5年 或许8年 不一定 你明白吗
[41:30] Tax evasion. 逃税
[41:33] Consorting with known criminals. 与恶棍勾结
[41:37] What are you trying to tell me? 你到底想说什么
[41:39] I’m tryin’ to tell you that you’re fucked. 我想说你麻烦大了
[41:42] Et cetera,et cetera,et cetera. 大发了
[41:50] Hey,listen,doc. I understand. 嘿 听着 医生 我理解
[41:53] No,I…I do. I’m a cop. I…I love being a cop. 是的 我… 我能理解 我是警察 我爱这个职业
[41:57] If somebody took my badge away,I…I don’t know what I’d do. 如果不让我干了 我… 我也会抓狂
[42:02] So I sympathize. I do. But that doesn’t make it right. 我很同情你 真的 但这没用
[42:06] Raymond Blossom was annoying when he was knocking off 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆让人头疼了 当他干掉
[42:09] Michael jackson records, 了好几个人后[超过迈克杰克逊的专辑数]
[42:10] But in the last week,I’ve got a morgue 上周 我站在停尸房里
[42:13] Full of dead people,here. 停满了尸体
[42:15] So,I’m sorry for you,but I need this guy. 所以 抱歉 我要抓到这个家伙
[42:19] You want me to get Raymond for you? 你想我帮你抓他
[42:23] Uh,well,I guess I’m not givin’ you 我想我没法给你说太多
[42:25] The full picture here. 细节
[42:27] What is it you want from me? 你想让我做什么
[42:29] It’s a big fish-little fish kind of thing. 就是小鱼钓大鱼
[42:32] See,Raymond is done with the russians. 你想 雷蒙和俄国佬崩了
[42:34] He’s about to get into business with a chinese national… 他想和中国人做生意…
[42:37] Who floods mainland china with stolen u.s. Goods and hides 将盗窃来的美国货物 皮革运到大陆
[42:41] behind diplomatic immunity. 在外交豁免权的帮助下
[42:43] Now,understandably,the american government 现在 当然 美国政府
[42:46] is… is very upset, 很火大
[42:48] Which means I need you to help me nail them both. 我需要你协助我把他们一网打尽
[42:54] You know,Raymond and the chinese guy. 雷蒙 还有那个中国人
[42:56] Now,you see,I already have one of ray’s people 现在 我在雷的同伙中
[42:58] Workin’ for me, 安插我的人了
[43:00] And you’re the lucky citizen who is gonna be 你就是那位幸运的公民
[43:02] My material witness. 作为目击证人
[43:06] – No. – No,no,no,no,no. -我不干 -不 不行
[43:08] That’s the wrong answer. No. 这个不是我要的答案 这可不行
[43:13] By the way,that,uh,work you did on vlad 顺便讲一句 你给弗拉德做的手术
[43:16] Was,was really good. 真的不错
[43:19] It’s too bad that ray shot him two hours after you left. 很遗憾 两个小时后他就被杀了
[43:24] Yeah. He got what he wanted from him and he… 是的 他达到目的了 他就…
[43:27] Right through the sutures. 子弹正好穿过缝合的伤口处
[43:33] From respected surgeon 从受人敬重的医生
[43:34] To mob doctor to F.B.I. Snitch. 到为歹徒卖命 到做FBI的卧底
[43:37] A leads to “b” leads to “c,” A 导致”b”导致”c”
[43:39] Which you have become. 的连锁反应
[43:41] I needed ray to want to get rid of me. 我不想帮雷干了
[43:43] Then I’d be of no use to anybody, 我不会再为人所用
[43:45] And I’d be left alone. 这样我就自由了
[43:50] Keep your hands up. 举高点
[43:54] Whoo-ah. Whoo-ah. Ooh,arigato. 喔喔喔哦 多谢[日文]
[43:59] Hey. Sit down. 嘿 坐吧
[44:08] – is something the matter? – armed psychopaths? -怎么了 -那个带枪的神经病
[44:12] Oh,well… Their friend had just been killed. 好了… 他们的朋友刚挂掉
[44:17] They were a little upset. 他们有一点难过
[44:19] They were more than just a little upset. 他们不单是有点难过
[44:21] I’m not a pathologist. I don’t work on dead people. 我不是病理学家 我不想和死人打交道
[44:25] Okay,from now on,only in hotels, 好吧 从现在开始 只在酒店工作
[44:29] Fully equipped just the way you want it. 按照你的要求
[44:32] No more house calls. 不再出诊了
[44:34] Is there anything else we can do for you? 还有什么要我们做的吗
[44:38] – would you like some? – no. -你要来点么 -不用
[44:41] Okay. 好吧
[44:46] You know,eugene,you’ve got to embrace 尤金 你在揭开
[44:48] Your criminal self. 你的邪恶的一面
[44:50] Maybe he doesn’t have a criminal self. 也许他就没有那一面
[44:53] Well,I would say that whether or not 好了 我想说不管有没有
[44:54] He had one to begin with, 他都上这条贼船了
[44:56] Events have conspired to give him one now. 他没法躲避了
[44:57] It’s not my criminal self that I’m worried about. 我担心不是我的罪孽
[45:01] If you’re uncomfortable,why don’t you just leave? 如果不愿意 为什么还要干呢
[45:08] So,what the hell happened? The guy had a hatchet in him? 那么 到底怎么了 那家伙给你一斧子了
[45:11] That’s not funny,ray. Where’s my $10,000? 一点都不好笑 雷 我的1万美元报酬呢
[45:14] Eugene,the guy was dead on arrival. 尤金 付钱的那个家伙已经挂了
[45:15] That’s not my problem. 这跟我没关系
[45:17] I make a house call,I get paid. You hired me. 我出诊了 就应该得到报酬 你雇的我
[45:20] You pay me. 你来付钱
[45:22] Whatever you say. 你说了算
[45:26] Let’s go feed the fish. 一起喂鱼吧
[45:30] Someone to see Mr. Blossom. 有人要见布鲁沙姆先生
[45:35] I’ll be back. 我一会儿回来
[45:41] Hey,watch this,eugene. 嘿 尤金 看看这个
[45:44] Winner take all with these guys. 胜者才会有食物吃
[45:49] Raymond Blossom. 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆
[45:56] Dimitri. The premier himself. 迪米特里 贵客
[46:00] You are not surprised to see me,I hope. 希望没吓到你
[46:04] Don’t tell me we had an appointment 我们有约么
[46:06] I forgot about. 我忘了
[46:07] You forgot,huh? 你忘记了 哈
[46:09] You killed two of my people. 你杀了两个我的人
[46:11] I think we can say we have an appointment,huh? 我想这就算约了吧
[46:15] You have a grievance? 你不爽
[46:16] Yo,ray. Tell this motherfucker to get this gun outta my face. 喂 雷 让这家伙别拿枪指着我
[46:19] – You have your colleague… – Shut up. -你让你的同伙… -闭嘴
[46:21] – Dimitri… – Shut up. -迪米特里… -闭嘴
[46:24] I heard enough. The war between us is over. 我听够了 我们断交了
[46:40] Come on. Where’s the backup? 回话 后援在哪儿
[46:41] I’m not goin’ in there without the backup. Come on. 没有后援支持我没法冲进去 回话
[46:45] All right,now listen to me,dimitri. 好的 听我说 迪米特里
[46:47] This is no way businessmen conduct themselves. You see? 这是他们的错 你觉得呢
[46:50] This is some leftover gulag trip you’re on. 我们是无辜的
[46:52] You don’t have to do this. 你用不着这样
[46:54] Just take it nice and easy there,dude. 放轻松点儿 伙计
[46:55] Hey,shut up. 嘿 闭嘴
[46:56] You think you are superman? 你以为你是超人吗
[46:58] Let’s see how much pain you can take. 看看你能多牛X
[47:00] I don’t quite follow you,dimitri. 我不太明白你在说什么 迪米特里
[47:02] You don’t follow? Follow this. 不明白 看看这个
[47:06] No! 不
[47:11] Okay,okay! Enough! Enough! 好了 够了
[47:13] Watch this. 再看看这个
[47:18] Man,all right! 伙计 好了
[47:20] Dimitri,enough! 住手 迪米特里
[47:21] Dimitri! Enough! 住手 迪米特里
[47:48] ray,we gotta get her to a hospital. 我们得送她去医院
[47:50] We don’t fucking do hospitals. 我们不能他妈的去医院
[47:51] She’ll go to jail. 她会坐牢的
[47:54] Hey,she could die here. Get to a hospital! 嘿 她会死在这儿的 快去医院
[47:57] no fuckin’ hospitals! 不去该死的医院
[47:59] We gotta go to a hospital! 我们必须去医院
[48:00] We are not normal people! 我们是罪犯
[48:01] Just drop us off,and I’ll take care of it! 让我们下车 我会搞定的
[48:03] Look,no hospital,all right? 听好了 不去医院 明白吗
[48:04] Cyril,book us at the hotel. 西里尔 回酒店
[48:06] I can’t do it that way. I can’t do this at the hotel. 我不能看着她死去 回酒店我也救不了她
[48:08] We’ll take out every last one 我们会想尽办法
[48:10] Of these russians,man. 那群俄国佬 伙计
[48:11] This is shit,man. 该死
[48:13] All right,man. 冷静点 伙计
[48:14] Are you fuckin’ crazy? 你他妈疯了吗
[48:16] I’ll help you. 我会帮你的
[48:20] Fix it! 一定要救活她
[48:21] Hold on,baby. 坚持住 宝贝
[48:22] Hold on! 坚持住
[48:23] What the fuck’s he doin’ back there? 他妈的在后面做什么呢
[48:25] this is a nightmare! 这就是场噩梦
[48:27] Shut the fuck up,all right? 闭你那该死的嘴 好吗
[48:28] All right,man. 好的 伙计
[48:29] Doctor,talk to me! 医生 情况怎么样了
[48:30] What the… What are you doing? 你在干什么
[48:32] I’m givin’ her something for pain. 给她注射止痛剂
[48:34] All right,all right. 好的 好的
[48:35] Okay,here we go. 好的 搞定了
[48:37] All right. What are you doing now? How is she? 你在干什么 她怎么样了
[48:38] How is she? 她怎么样了
[48:39] Huh? 嗯
[48:40] Hang in there,baby! 坚持住 宝贝
[48:42] Come on. 别这样
[48:43] Come on,claire. 别这样 克莱尔
[48:44] Oh,jesus. 上帝啊
[48:45] All right,all right… 淡定
[48:47] All right. 淡定
[48:48] It’s too late,ray. 来不及了 雷
[48:49] What? What the fuck you mean it’s too late? 什么 他妈的来不及了是什么意思
[48:52] She’s dead. 她死了
[49:04] Get outta the car! 下车
[49:07] What the hell did you do to her? 你对她做了什么
[49:09] I didn’t do anything to her. 我什么也没做
[49:10] She got shot! What did you do to her? 她中枪了你对她做了什么
[49:12] She lost too much blood! 她失血过多
[49:16] Fuck! 靠
[49:17] We’ve got to get rid of the body,though,ray. 我们得把尸体处理了 雷
[49:20] Fuck! 靠
[49:21] Fuckin’ hate people! 该死的
[49:23] ray,ray,ray. 雷 雷 雷
[49:24] Get the hell in the car! 滚回车上去
[49:25] We got a dead body in the car we gotta get rid of. 尸体还在车上 我们要赶快处理掉
[49:26] Never asked your opinion. 没问你
[49:28] Just get in the bloody car. 回车上去
[49:35] Fuckin’ get real,man! 面对现实吧 伙计
[49:36] Just calm down for a minute,mate. 冷静点 伙计
[49:38] You gotta sort out all this shit. 你得搞定这一切
[49:41] you bring the body to the beach house. 你把尸体运到海边的那栋房子里
[49:42] sure. 好
[49:53] It’s all right. 好的
[49:54] Bye,baby. 走好 宝贝儿
[49:59] Will you take care of him? 你要毙了他
[50:03] I’ll find you later. 我一会来找你
[50:05] No,no,no,not here. 不 不 不 这儿不行
[50:06] Not here. 这儿不能开枪
[50:07] I did everything I could. 我已经尽力了
[50:10] All right. Put the gun down,man. 好吧 把枪收起来 哥们儿
[50:13] Get in the car. 上车
[50:42] it’s just your jive talkin’ 这只是你的花言巧语
[50:43] Oh,I love this. you’re telling me lies 我喜欢这首歌 你总是对我撒谎
[50:46] jive talkin’ 花言巧语
[50:48] Where are we going? 我们这是去哪
[50:49] It’s right on the beach. 去海边
[50:50] You’ll love it. 你会喜欢那儿的
[50:52] jive talkin’ so misunderstood,yeah 如此令人迷惑的花言巧语 耶
[50:54] Is this a place Raymond owns? 是雷蒙的地盘吗
[50:55] I don’t know who owns it. 我不知道
[50:57] jive talkin’ 花言巧语
[50:57] you’re tellin’ me lies 你总是对我撒谎
[50:59] How long do you think we’re going to stay there? 我们要在那儿待多久
[51:01] Not long. 不久
[51:02] What’s not long? 不久是多久
[51:04] Like a few days? A week?What do you think? 几天 一周 到底多久
[51:06] Listen,drake. 听好了 小子
[51:07] This is what you want to call a fluid situation. 现在可是非常时期
[51:10] I understand,but we have to,uh,dispose of the body. 我知道 但是我们还有 呃 一具尸体要处理
[51:14] I think it’s best not to anticipate too much. 不用考虑太多
[51:17] Let’s take things as they come. 顺其自然
[51:19] with all your jive talkin’ 所有你说过的谎言
[51:21] I’m tellin’ a lie 我也在说谎
[51:22] good lovin’ 美好的爱情
[51:24] still gets in my eyes 在我眼里仍是如此
[51:25] nobody 没人
[51:28] believes what you say 相信你说的话
[51:31] it’s just your jive talkin’ that gets in the way 你的花言巧语无法继续
[51:40] bitch! 贱人
[51:52] oh,my love you’re so good 哦 我的爱 你如此美好
[52:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[52:26] – where’s Raymond? – I made him think you were dead. -雷蒙呢 -他以为你死了
[52:41] So you wearin’ the wire for gage? 盖奇让你戴的窃听器
[52:43] Yeah. 嗯
[52:53] Excuse me. where’s the nearest hospital? 打扰一下 离这儿最近的医院怎么走
[52:55] That’s more than half an hour away. 大概要走半个小时
[52:58] What the hell happened to you? 你怎么了
[53:10] – It’s my friend. – Bring him in. -是我朋友 -你可以把他带进来
[53:15] Don’t worry. Nothin’ said. 不用担心 我们会守口如瓶
[53:22] Susan,can you hand me those forceps from 苏珊 你能把那些
[53:23] The boiling water over there? 消过毒的镊子递给我吗
[53:26] Do you need a knife,doc? 用刀吗 医生
[53:28] No. This’ll be fine. 不用了 这样就可以了
[53:30] Hey,jerry,will you 杰瑞 你能
[53:31] Do me a favor? 帮我个忙吗
[53:33] Will you take the stethoscope off? 你把听诊器摘了
[53:34] Put it on. 放上去
[53:35] Put it over her heart. 放在她心脏上
[53:36] Every time her heart beats,I want you to tap your foot. 随着她的心跳跺脚
[53:38] I need to know what her heart’s doing. 我要随时知道她的心率
[53:39] Okay,doc. 好的 医生
[53:41] And be real careful. Such a pretty little thing. 你要小心一点 只取一颗子弹
[53:45] Just a little,teeny scar. 不要留太大的伤疤
[53:49] Oh,I’ll give her a tiny scar. 我只切一个小口
[53:52] You’re not even gonna know I was here. 别人不会看出来的
[53:58] – here it comes. – oooh. -找到了-哇
[54:04] Nine millimeter. 九毫米的子弹
[54:05] Jerry,either her heart stopped,or your foot stopped. 杰瑞 是她的心跳停了 还是你忘记跺脚了
[54:07] Oh,I’m sorry,doc. It’s okay. 我忘记了 医生
[54:11] Gonna be all right? 一切正常吧
[54:12] I believe she’s gonna be fine. 她会好起来的
[54:14] I could use another beer. 我要再去喝瓶啤酒
[54:20] All I got in the way of clean clothes. 我找了些干净的衣服
[54:23] Thanks. And thanks for helping me. 谢谢 谢谢你们的帮忙
[54:27] Oh,you do what good you can,and pass it on. 你做的是好事 传递爱心
[54:31] You’re welcome to stay,you know. 欢迎你住在这儿
[54:34] We actually have to move on now, 我们还要赶路
[54:37] But thank you. 谢谢了
[54:52] Sure is a lot of gloop in there. 车里好多血
[54:54] Gonna hurt the resale value. 这车能卖个好价钱
[54:56] It’s true. 绝对的
[54:58] Probably have to strip it out for parts. 也许得拆开来
[54:59] Actually,I was thinking of trading it in. 实际上我正想和你们的交换
[55:31] Hey. 嘿
[55:33] Hi. 嗨
[55:35] You okay? 你还好吧
[55:37] Yes. 还好
[55:41] How’s the pain? It’s better. 伤口还疼吗 好多了
[55:45] You should take these. I got two left. 你该吃点这个 我还有两片
[55:48] No,thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[55:51] Claire,they’re painkillers. 克莱尔 这是止痛片
[55:52] That’s actually what they’re designed for. 这些药是止痛用的
[55:56] Yeah,I know. 我知道
[56:06] Eugene? 尤金
[56:09] Thank you. 谢谢你
[56:26] Run and hide,or turn ourselves 远走高飞还是
[56:27] In to the F.B.I? 向FBI自首
[56:29] Don’t you hate those little decisions? 你不会讨厌这样的选择吗
[56:32] I took the only option any reasonable person would. 我做出了理智的人都会作出的选择
[56:35] I put it on hold. 我选择等待
[56:38] – Where are we? – My family’s summer house. -我们在哪儿 -我家的避暑别墅
[56:41] When I was a kid,anytime a friend of mine got shot, 小时候只要有朋友有麻烦了
[56:43] I’d bring ’em here. 我就带他来这儿
[56:49] Sixteen steps. 一共十六级台阶
[56:51] One. 一
[56:53] – You want me to carry you? – No. -要我背你吗 -不用
[56:55] You wanna carry me? 那你背我
[56:57] Is that you? 那是你吗
[57:01] The wall of shame. 真丢人
[57:05] Come on. 小心点
[57:06] What if your parents come home? 如果你父母来了怎么办
[57:08] They won’t come home. 不会的
[57:09] – Are you sure? – Yeah. -你确定 -嗯
[57:11] Well,my father’s dead,so… 我父亲死了 所以…
[57:14] Sorry. 对不起
[57:15] Yeah,he won’t be showing up. 好吧 反正他不会出现了
[57:17] And my mom’s retired,so she stopped having 我母亲退休了 所以她
[57:20] Anything to get away from. 不会走远
[57:22] – What does she do? – She’s a doctor. -她是干什么的 -她是个医生
[57:25] Mm,of course. 嗯 怪不得
[57:28] Sit down here. 坐这儿
[57:37] Now I get to use the line I always wanted to use in medical school. 现在我要说那句我在医学院时就想说的话了
[57:39] Take off your clothes and get under the sheets. 脱了衣服 好好睡一觉
[57:42] Yes,doctor. 遵命 医生
[57:44] Okay. Get some sleep. 好好睡一觉吧
[57:45] I’ll be back to take a look at you later. 过一会儿我再来看你
[57:48] Okay. All right. 嗯
[58:00] ray,we gotta get rid of the body. 我们要处理掉这尸体
[58:07] – She was a big help. – She was very helpful. -她帮了很多忙 -她很有用
[58:18] Maybe he doesn’t have a criminal self. 也许他很善良
[58:24] Give her something for the pain. 给她注射止痛药
[58:28] She’s dead! 她死了
[58:42] – ray. – Howdy,caballeros. -雷蒙 -牛仔们
[58:45] What’d he say? 他说什么
[58:47] – Spanish for “cowboy.” – oh,all right. -牛仔 西班牙语 -哦 好吧
[58:51] Que paso,Raymond? 什么事 雷蒙
[58:53] I wanna hire a couple of maids. 我想雇两个人
[58:56] Oh,I don’t know,man. 不清楚
[58:58] – Long hours. – The surf’s up. -得花点时间 -正涨潮呢
[59:02] Yeah,the surf’s up,ray. 是呢 正涨潮呢 雷
[59:03] As long as there’s an ocean,the surf will always be up. 有海的地方便会有翻腾的浪花
[59:07] You see that? 看到没
[59:09] That’s the boss. 这就是老板
[59:11] First thing the boss always wants… 老板总是
[59:14] Kiss ass. 牛X哄哄
[59:15] How does hawall sound? 夏威夷怎么样
[59:18] Hawall? It sounds good. 夏威夷 听起来不错
[59:25] what do you need? 你要我们做什么
[59:27] one week,maybe two; clean a little house; 一到两周 杀一个人
[59:29] You watch my back until this thing clears up; 你们负责保护我
[59:33] And I’ll set you up in hawall. 事成之后我送你们去夏威夷
[59:35] Hula girls? Don ho. 有美女吗
[59:39] A regular luau. 多的是
[1:00:02] That’s funny. I didn’t hear you coughing. 奇怪了 我没听到你咳嗽
[1:00:12] If you do quit,how long ’til you’re okay? 戒毒要多久可以挺过来
[1:00:18] Three to four fun- filled days of sweats, 经历有趣的3-4天 流汗
[1:00:20] Dehydration and panic attacks. 脱水 阵阵痛苦
[1:00:23] If I crash out,you can wake me up if… 如果我可以搞定 你可以叫醒我要是…
[1:00:26] If you need me. 如果你需要
[1:00:28] You shouldn’t go through this alone. 你不必独自承受
[1:00:29] Is that loaded? 这把枪有子弹吗
[1:00:31] I figured if any of the bad guys show up, 如果有坏人
[1:00:34] You could shoot ’em. 干掉他们
[1:00:44] Did you like being a doctor? 你喜欢当医生吗
[1:00:48] It’s what I did… 我一直做这个
[1:00:51] Every day… 日复一日
[1:00:54] All day long. 每时每刻
[1:01:03] You singin’? mm,hm-hmm 你在唱歌吗
[1:01:15] Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. 嗯… 嗯…
[1:01:18] One more. 再来一首
[1:01:29] Gage. 盖兹
[1:01:31] Hello,gage. 你好 盖兹
[1:01:33] It’s Raymond Blossom. 我是雷·布鲁沙姆
[1:01:39] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[1:01:41] As well as you can know someone you have 没有人比你对我
[1:01:43] Under 24-hour surveillance. 更了解
[1:01:47] Uh-huh. That Raymond Blossom. 嗯 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆
[1:01:50] Uh-huh. What do you want? 你想干什么
[1:01:53] My girl. 我的女人
[1:01:55] I want my girl back. 我想要我的女人回来
[1:01:58] You gotta be kidding me. No. 你在开玩笑吧 不
[1:02:00] Your doctor took my girl. 那个医生带走了我的女人
[1:02:04] I want her back. 我想让她回来
[1:02:07] I love her. 我爱她
[1:02:13] Are you still there? 你还在听吗
[1:02:15] Yeah. 在
[1:02:18] What if she’s dead? 如果她死了呢
[1:02:20] Well,call me sentimental,but… 活要见人
[1:02:23] I still want her back. 死要见尸
[1:02:30] Uh. All right. 好
[1:02:33] Here’s what I need. 听好我的要求
[1:02:36] I will provide you with some merchandise to 我给你货
[1:02:38] Deliver to your chinese friend. 你转交给你的中国朋友
[1:02:41] It’s the real thing. He analyzes it. 是真货 可以让他检验
[1:02:44] The programs are a hundred percent legit. 这个程序绝对合法
[1:02:47] Now,ray,this is no big bust. 雷 这次不是闹着玩
[1:02:51] You’ll be wired. 会给你安装跟踪器
[1:02:54] You drop the line; 你记着
[1:02:56] You get your chinese friend on tape buying, 你把货交给你的中国朋友
[1:02:59] And you leave quietly. 然后悄悄离开
[1:03:01] You do that, 你帮我
[1:03:03] We’ll see what we can do for you and your girl. 我们也会帮你
[1:03:07] I’m your man. 我听你的
[1:03:51] Hi. 嗨
[1:03:55] – Good morning. – Good morning. -早上好 -早上好
[1:04:00] How’re you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[1:04:01] – Fabulous. – Don’t get up. -好极了 -别起来
[1:04:03] I should take a look at that. 让我看看
[1:04:05] No,that’s okay. 不用了 没事
[1:04:07] Besides,I don’t have ten grand. 再说我又没钱请你看病
[1:04:11] – you’re not insured? – nope. -你没有医保 -没有
[1:04:19] Anyway,you look a lot worse than I do. 你看起来比我还糟
[1:04:22] I’m actually kind of excited. 其实我很高兴
[1:04:24] Mm. 嗯
[1:04:25] You’re the first patient I’ve had in a while 你是我这段时间救的
[1:04:27] Who’s not a sociopath. 第一个正常人
[1:04:29] Well,I’m not snow white,am I? 我算是好人吗
[1:04:31] I don’t think any of us are. 我们都不是
[1:04:35] Well,at least you used to be something good. 至少你曾经做过好事
[1:04:38] And I don’t know what I’ve been. 我不一样
[1:04:43] So now I’m probably going to jail with a pretty little 可能我伤没好就
[1:04:45] Hole in my chest,nicely stitched up. 要进监狱了
[1:04:50] I could ask the F.B.I. For adjoining cells. 我可以要求FBI把我们关在一起
[1:04:54] I am your doctor. 毕竟我是你的医生
[1:04:57] Did you call them? 你自首了吗
[1:04:59] No,but we have to. 还没有 但我们只能自首
[1:05:03] Yeah. 嗯
[1:05:12] So,it must’ve been great growing up always knowing 一直明白自己心中所想
[1:05:15] What you wanted to be. 感觉不错吧
[1:05:17] Yeah,it was great. It was. 是不错
[1:05:20] But when you come from a long line of doctors,it’s 但是如果你来自医生世家
[1:05:22] Not good enough to be a doctor. 就很当一个好医生
[1:05:24] You know to be the doctor. You know? 做一个好医生 明白吗
[1:05:29] Well,it wasn’t about being a surgeon anymore. 无关医学
[1:05:30] It was about me. 只是我自己的想法
[1:05:32] I mean,when you’re a surgeon,people come to you 我的意思是 你是一名医生 人们向你求助
[1:05:34] And they say,”you can save my life. 对你说 “救救我”
[1:05:36] You can save the life of my child.” “救救我的孩子”
[1:05:38] You know? They look at you with these eyes full of hope, 你知道吗 人们充满希望地望着你
[1:05:42] And you want to do it. 你想去拯救他们
[1:05:44] You think,”if I go to sleep,who’s going to save 你会想 “我去休息了”
[1:05:45] All these people?” “谁去救他们”
[1:05:47] That’s the way god feels,right? 这是好 对吧
[1:05:51] I needed help to stay up,though,you know. 我需要有清醒的头脑
[1:05:54] Started taking drugs. 所以开始吸毒
[1:05:55] I’m a doctor,I can handle it. 我是医生 我能控制自己
[1:05:57] Some meth to get up, 服些毒品以集中精神
[1:05:59] A little fentanyl citrate to come down. 再服些镇定剂助休息
[1:06:03] And then one day, 终于有一天
[1:06:05] I found myself up and down at the same time, 我犯了个错
[1:06:09] And I realized that I wasn’t god. 我终于意识到我不是上帝
[1:06:12] I wasn’t even an angel. 我甚至连天使都算不上
[1:06:15] And all those lives I saved didn’t add up to the one life that I lost. 我挽救过无数的生命 却无法挽回那一个
[1:06:22] Well,that’s what I’ve been thinking about anyway… 这就是我昨晚
[1:06:27] All night. 一直在想的
[1:06:35] Why you saved me? 为什么救我
[1:06:40] Thank you for getting shot. 为了感谢你提点我
[1:06:42] Any time. 不止一次了
[1:06:48] Wow! That’s a big fish. 哇好大一条鱼
[1:06:51] Hey,this is nice. This is very nice. 这儿不错 不错
[1:06:56] Yeah,I like it a whole lot better than that shithole 这比你住的那个小房子
[1:06:58] You were living in. 好多了
[1:07:00] I mean,you could… You could have a girl 你竟然… 你竟然把她
[1:07:03] Back here. 带到这儿来了
[1:07:06] The problem is,even though you get 问题是 尽管你自首了
[1:07:08] points for calling,you still owe me. 你还是欠我的
[1:07:15] How’re you feeling about Raymond these days,huh? 这几天你想雷吗
[1:07:19] Do you love him? 你爱他吗
[1:07:21] Do you feel attracted to him? 你的心还在他那儿吗
[1:07:23] You know,attracted to him sexually? 想和他上床吗
[1:07:25] Where do you get off? 说够了吧
[1:07:28] Aw,geez. 哦 天呢
[1:07:35] The fuckin’ sea air. 这该死的海风
[1:07:40] What I need from you is to make Raymond believe… 你要让雷蒙相信…
[1:07:42] That you’re still in love with him, 你仍然爱他
[1:07:43] then we can end this whole thing. 一切就可以结束了
[1:07:47] How long? 要多久
[1:07:48] ‘Til I say so. 由我决定
[1:07:53] Yeah. 好
[1:07:56] You were dropped off at the emergency room of… 你被送到了一间急诊室
[1:08:00] Good samaritan. Good samaritan. 在一家叫好撒玛利亚人的医院
[1:08:02] And when you regained consciousness,you went 当你醒来之后
[1:08:05] Right back into his arms. 你就立刻回去找他
[1:08:08] As close as you ever were. Closer. 还像以前那么爱他
[1:08:16] Uh… 呃
[1:08:18] You might want to take a leak before we go. 我们走之前你最好吃几片药
[1:08:20] We got a long drive. 路程远着呢
[1:08:23] We’re not gonna stop at dairy queen? 我不需要了
[1:08:30] I thought your pill stash might be running a little low, 你的药放在显眼的位置
[1:08:32] So I got you these. 我帮你拿来了
[1:08:34] This is your brand,I think? 这是你的药吧
[1:08:41] No,thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[1:08:44] Oh,so that’s it. 哦 这样
[1:08:46] Physician,heal thyself. 医生医好自己了
[1:09:05] Nice outfit. 外套不错
[1:09:08] I picked it out just for you. 为你挑的
[1:09:16] They’re waiting. 他们等着呢
[1:09:24] So,what happens to you? 你怎么办
[1:09:28] I’m a material witness. 我是重要的证人
[1:09:29] I get a five- star vacation in a downtown hotel. 我会有一个5星假期
[1:09:33] Well,don’t do any operations. 别再做手术了
[1:09:35] No more hotel work for me. 再也不会在酒店做手术了
[1:09:39] It’s been nice to actually meet you,doctor. 很高兴认识你 医生
[1:09:42] It’s been nice to actually meet you too. 我也很高兴认识你
[1:10:07] anything 一切
[1:10:09] anything’s worthwhile 一切都是值得的
[1:10:18] Hi,baby. 嗨 宝贝儿
[1:10:21] Hi,honey. 嗨 亲爱的
[1:10:23] You look pretty good for someone who was just dead. 从鬼门关回来 你气色还不错
[1:10:32] Let me see you. 让我看看你
[1:10:34] What? 什么
[1:10:36] I need to see you,where you got shot,claire. 给我看看你的伤口 克莱尔
[1:10:39] Show me where you got shot. 看看你哪儿中枪了
[1:10:58] Hm. 嗯
[1:11:05] if you can catch me 如果你联系我
[1:11:10] I’m sorry,baby. 对不起 宝贝儿
[1:11:15] life is golden 生命将星光熠熠
[1:11:24] to the gold 散发金色的光芒
[1:11:26] you might catch me 你也许会联系我
[1:11:35] I am so sorry,baby. 真的很对不起
[1:11:42] – you can’t touch me – no -你不摸到我 -不
[1:11:45] but you might 也许你可以
[1:11:48] Before we get settled in, 在我们进去之前
[1:11:50] Anything you want? 你还想要什么吗
[1:11:51] No. Just the chocolate,candy,anything with sugar 不用了只要巧克力 糖果 含糖的就
[1:11:54] for the next 24 hours. 能撑过接下来的24小时
[1:11:56] We got plenty of that here. Anything else? 那些东西我们多得是 你还有别的需要么
[1:11:58] Gage said to get you whatever you want. 盖兹说了有求必应
[1:12:01] I’ll take this. 知道了
[1:12:03] Relax. You’re safe in here with us. 放轻松点 有我们在 很安全
[1:12:05] Yeah. 是啊
[1:12:07] I saw you work at Ruby Ridge. 我在Ruby Ridge见过你
[1:12:09] You want me to get that for you? 需要我帮忙么
[1:12:21] Surprise. 惊喜
[1:12:25] What is it? 那是什么
[1:12:27] It’s red silk,your favorite. 你最喜欢的红丝绸
[1:12:29] Happy birthday,angel. 生日快乐 天使
[1:12:31] It’s not my birthday. 今天不是我的生日
[1:12:33] No,I know it’s not your real birthday. 我当然知道今天不是你的生日
[1:12:35] But you were dead,and now you’re alive. 但今天是你死而复生的日子
[1:12:39] It’s a new beginning. It’s a new day. 新的开始 新的一天
[1:12:55] You get dressed. 穿上
[1:12:57] We got some business to finish. 我们还有事要做
[1:13:03] One ball count. 进球
[1:13:10] One ball,one strike. 一分 一个抽射
[1:13:11] You want some chinese food? 你想来点中国菜么
[1:13:13] No. 不了
[1:13:14] You’re gonna get sick eating that. 吃那个会生病的
[1:13:15] It’s not good for you. 对身体不好
[1:13:17] This is the greasiest chinese food I have ever eaten. 这是我吃过的最棒的中国菜了
[1:13:20] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[1:13:22] You cold? 你冷么
[1:13:24] No,man. 不 伙计
[1:13:25] I’m puttin’ on my ski mask. 我正在戴头罩
[1:13:26] Why? 为什么
[1:13:27] – So I don’t… – We’re not -这样我就不会… -我们现在
[1:13:28] Fuckin’ there yet. 他妈的还没到那里呢
[1:13:29] Why don’t you get a sandwich sign that says 你怎么不干脆在脸上贴个标签写一句
[1:13:30] I’m a fuckin’ killer? 我他妈是个杀手
[1:13:31] Huh? Can you be more conspicuous? 哈 你敢再显眼一点么
[1:13:33] – Gimme my mask. – I don’t have it. -把面具给我 -我没有
[1:13:36] What? 什么
[1:13:37] Well,I told you that when you said get the guns and the… 嗯 你当时只说了要带上枪和…
[1:13:39] I said,”get the guns and get the masks.” 我说的是 “带上枪和面具”
[1:13:41] That’s two things. 那是两样东西
[1:13:43] I thought you meant my mask. 我以为你说的是带上我的面具
[1:13:44] You fuckin’ loser! 你这蠢货
[1:13:45] – You didn’t bring… – You wanna wear mine? -你居然没带… -你想用我的么
[1:13:47] No,I don’t want to fuckin’ wear yours. 不 我他妈的不想用你的
[1:13:49] That’s ugly. 太丑了
[1:13:50] – What am I gonna do,though? – I don’t know. -我该怎么办 -我不知道
[1:13:52] I guess we just kill all of ’em,man. 我觉得我们把他们都杀光就好 伙计
[1:13:58] – You hungry? – No. -你饿么 -不
[1:14:00] – you sure? – yes. -你确定 -是的
[1:14:03] What happened to my fortune cookie? 我的幸运饼干呢
[1:14:05] Don’t know. Don’t care. 不知道 别管它了
[1:14:18] Fuck! Perry? Fuck,per! 妈的 佩里 妈的佩里
[1:14:22] Just wait here,honey. Doc! 在这等着 甜心 大夫
[1:14:26] Doc! Get your fuckin’ ass in here,doc! 大夫快给我滚出来大夫
[1:14:29] Perry got hit. 佩里被射伤了
[1:14:32] Fuck. Doc! Doc! 妈的 大夫大夫
[1:14:37] You fuckin’… You goddamn motherfuckin’ 你这该死的… 你这狗娘养的
[1:14:39] Bastard federal fuckers! 狗日的王八蛋
[1:14:40] I’ll help you. I’ll help you. 我帮你 我会帮你的
[1:14:45] – Doc! – Don’t shoot me. -大夫 -别开枪
[1:14:47] – Doc! – Right on,man. -大夫 -在这 伙计
[1:14:48] Come on out,man! 快出来
[1:14:49] Perry got hit. 佩里被射伤了
[1:14:50] I’m comin’ out. 我正爬出来呢
[1:14:51] Come on,doc! 大夫 快点
[1:14:52] You gotta help. Please! 你得帮忙 拜托了
[1:14:53] Don’t shoot. Calm down. 别开枪 冷静下来
[1:14:54] I’ll help you. 我会帮你的
[1:14:55] Fix him. Fix him. 快救他 快救他
[1:14:57] I’ll help you. 我会帮你的
[1:14:58] Fix his ass! 快点帮他治伤
[1:14:59] Fix fuckin’ down there! 快他妈看看那个伤口
[1:15:00] Fix his ass now! Fix him! 快治他的伤快点
[1:15:01] I can’t work on your friend if you point that thing 你不把那玩意从我脸上拿开
[1:15:02] In my face! 我就不能救你的朋友
[1:15:03] Sorry,man. Fuck! Is he all right? Perry? 抱歉 伙计 妈的他还好么 佩里
[1:15:07] Sorry,honey. 抱歉 甜心
[1:15:08] Hang in there,baby. 坚持住 宝贝
[1:15:09] First,we gotta clean the wound. 首先我们得清洗伤口
[1:15:10] I need some hot water and some towels from the bathroom. 我需要一些毛巾和热水 浴室里就有
[1:15:12] Don’t light that cigarette. Go get it! 别抽烟了 快点去拿
[1:15:14] Fuck! 妈的
[1:15:24] Hurry up! 快点
[1:15:31] what are you doin’? 你在干嘛
[1:15:33] tell me where ray and claire are. 告诉我雷和克莱尔在哪里
[1:15:35] I thought you were gonna fix my friend. 我还以为你要救我的朋友
[1:15:36] just tell me where they are! 快点告诉我他们在哪
[1:15:37] – first,you fix perry. – he’s dead. -你得先救佩里 -他死了
[1:15:40] You gonna shoot me? 你想开枪射我
[1:15:43] You wouldn’t kill me,would ya? 你不会杀我的吧
[1:15:45] No,I won’t kill you. 是的 我不会杀你
[1:15:46] But I know where to shoot you so you’ll be in diapers 但我知道该打哪里可以让你的余年
[1:15:47] For the rest of your life. 都感到生不如死
[1:16:21] Let me take a look at you,baby. 让我看看你 宝贝
[1:16:24] Look pretty good. 你真漂亮
[1:16:26] You know,you and i,we’re a really good team. 你和我 真的是一对绝佳拍档
[1:16:28] Just like bonnie and clyde. 就像邦妮和布莱德
[1:16:29] A little sonny and cher. 又有点像桑尼和雪儿
[1:16:30] You know. 你知道
[1:16:32] Captain and tennille. 还有船长和坦尼儿
[1:16:34] Just tighten up. 好好整理一下
[1:16:34] Anything could happen in the next half hour. 接下去半小时一切皆有可能
[1:16:36] All access backstage. 这张卡可以带你去后台
[1:16:38] Let’s have a good time. 让我们好好玩玩
[1:16:47] Our boy just passed me. He’s headin’ up. 目标刚刚经过我 他向前走了
[1:16:59] Hey. You can’t park your car there. 喂 你不能把车停在那里
[1:17:00] I’m a doctor. 我是个医生
[1:17:02] Watch my car,okay? 照看一下我的车好么
[1:17:06] This is what it’s gonna take to get you back. 为了让你重新回到我身边
[1:17:08] I had to do this. 我不得不这么做
[1:17:11] No. Baby,I’m back. 不 宝贝 我已经回来了
[1:17:15] Save it for later,huh? 留着过会说 哈
[1:17:18] You got your adrenalin goin’,I got mine goin’. 我想你和我都已经兴奋起来了
[1:17:21] It takes a lot to get my juices flowin’, 要让我热血沸腾可不容易
[1:17:23] But they’re goin’. 但是现在我感觉到了
[1:17:24] They’re flowin’. 我真的热血沸腾
[1:17:25] What the fuck’s he talkin’ about? 这家伙他妈的到底在说些什么
[1:17:27] This is just the beginning. 这只是开始
[1:17:30] Let’s go to work. 我们开工吧
[1:17:39] I’m with the F.B.I. 我是FBI的
[1:17:41] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[1:17:42] Michael. 迈克尔
[1:17:43] You’re doin’ a good job,michael. Look,I just,uh… 你工作做得不错 迈克尔 听着 我只是 呃…
[1:17:46] I need you to stay here,and keep your eyes open,okay? 我需要你留在这 时刻保持警惕 可以么
[1:17:50] – gage,it’s our doctor. – what? You stop him now! -盖兹 我看到我们的大夫了 -什么 快点拦住他
[1:18:02] You see,claire,it’s pretty fundamental. 你知道的 克莱尔 这其实很容易
[1:18:05] I figured it wasn’t the doctor 我猜到杀死希瑞尔的
[1:18:06] Who killed cyril. 并不是大夫
[1:18:08] It was you. 而是你
[1:18:10] And then I figured you and the doctor 你和那大夫
[1:18:11] Were together. 是一伙的
[1:18:13] But you see,none of that really matters anymore 但是我要你明白 无论真相是哪一种都无所谓了
[1:18:15] Because he’s dead. 因为他已经死了
[1:18:21] I made sure of that. 我已经确认过了
[1:18:26] What’s he talkin’ about? The doctor’s dead? 他在说什么呢 大夫已经死了
[1:18:31] Make way. 让一下
[1:18:58] You lost control of it,gage. 你已经失算了 盖兹
[1:18:59] He killed the agents guarding me and he tried to kill me. 他杀了保护我的特工 现在他又想来杀我
[1:19:02] Damn it,you son of a bitch! This is not your… 去你的 你这狗娘养的这和你没…
[1:19:05] Will you shut up and tell me where they are? 闭嘴 告诉我他们在哪里
[1:19:07] Subject on 12. 目标在12层
[1:19:11] Goddamn it! 真该死
[1:19:14] Oh,come on,claire. 噢 别这样 克莱尔
[1:19:15] Just pretend we’re gonna go adopt a chinese baby. 就权当我们要收养一个中国宝宝
[1:19:26] Sands,you go up there,I will 桑兹 如果你上楼去 我会
[1:19:28] Reach down your throat… 拧断你的脖子…
[1:19:30] And pull your balls off 把你的蛋蛋扯下来
[1:19:32] Through your nose! 塞进你的鼻孔里
[1:19:33] Copy that,sir. 明白了 长官
[1:19:37] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[1:19:55] I wanna thank you for seeing us. 感谢您抽空和我们见面
[1:19:57] I know how busy you are. 我知道您非常忙
[1:20:01] Well,I appreciate it. 嗯 我很感谢
[1:20:03] You know,here in the west,the way we like 你知道 在西方 我们习惯
[1:20:05] To do business is… 这样直接地
[1:20:06] We like to put a face with a voice. 面对面做生意
[1:20:14] Come on,Raymond. 来吧 雷蒙
[1:20:16] Just make the deal,and we can all go home. 只要这交易成了 我们就能各回各家了
[1:20:20] Well. 好吧
[1:20:31] silicone valley’s greatest hits. 硅谷最好的成品
[1:20:44] The cash. 现金
[1:20:56] I’m sure we can look forward to a long 我可以肯定我们的友谊会
[1:20:58] And prosperous relationship. 天长地久
[1:21:07] It seems some things below have gotten confusing. 似乎楼下有些事情出了问题
[1:21:10] I’m afraid,sir,I have no idea what 先生 恐怕我不明白
[1:21:12] You’re talking about. 你在说什么
[1:21:15] Confused? I’m not the least bit confused. 出了问题 我看不出一点问题
[1:21:18] I’m sorry. My english is not so good. 抱歉 我的英语不太好
[1:21:21] Please,forgive me. 请谅解我
[1:21:23] My english is perfect. 我的英语可很好
[1:21:35] No! 不
[1:21:36] Cover all exits! 封锁所有出口
[1:21:38] Get down to the car. 下楼到车上去
[1:21:39] We’ve been played. 我们被耍了
[1:21:53] Oh,my god. Hey. 噢 天啊 嘿
[1:21:58] Oh! Oh,my! 噢噢天啊
[1:21:59] That could have gone 事情本来不应该
[1:22:00] A bit smoother. 这么发展的
[1:22:04] – What are you doing? – What am I doing? -你干什么 -你问我干什么
[1:22:07] I’m fucking everybody! 我要把所有人都耍了
[1:22:11] Look at that,huh? 看到了么 嗯
[1:22:12] Everybody’s wired. 每个人都逃不了
[1:22:39] Whoa! 唔哦
[1:22:41] Michael! Sit on that guy ’til I get back. 迈克尔在我回来之前看住那个人
[1:23:13] – It’s dr. Sands. – Good. -桑兹大夫 -很好
[1:23:15] Follow him. 跟着他
[1:23:24] Tom. Tom. Look at that. 汤姆 汤姆 快看那
[1:23:25] Three cars,all the same. 三辆一样的车
[1:23:26] What a coincidence. 真是太巧了
[1:23:28] – that’s amazing. – you’re amazing. -真令人吃惊 -有没有搞错
[1:23:29] Can’t you see what he’s doing? 你是看不到他在干嘛么
[1:23:30] Fuckin’ three- card monte. 这他娘的是三选一
[1:23:36] The real fucking shame of it is that you have 真他妈遗憾
[1:23:38] The most beautiful lips… 你拥有这么美丽的嘴唇
[1:23:40] That utter the filthiest words and caress 说出的却都是最恶心的谎言
[1:23:42] The dirtiest places. 看看这最肮脏的地方
[1:23:44] How could you degrade yourself? 你怎么能变得这么不要脸
[1:23:46] That is the real shame,huh? 不觉得羞愧么 嗯
[1:23:47] Ow! 哦
[1:23:49] How could ya? 你怎么能这样
[1:23:53] Was it good with the doctor? 是因为那个大夫么
[1:23:55] Huh? Does he do it for ya? 哈 是他让你变成这样的么
[1:23:57] No. You’re scaring me! 不 你吓到我了
[1:23:58] I’m scaring you? Well,things do get scary when you betray 我吓到你了 是啊 这事确实可怕 你居然背叛了
[1:24:01] The person who loves you most. 最爱你的人
[1:24:04] why,why,why,delilah 为什么 为什么 为什么 你这不忠的女人
[1:24:14] Pull alongside the doctor. Pull alongside the doctor. 开到大夫的边上 快到大夫的边上去
[1:24:21] Pull over,stop your engine and wait there! 你给我把车开到路边 停下车 在那儿等着
[1:24:26] Pull your ass over and stay there,you… 快滚下车 在那别动 你…
[1:24:45] Raymond,stop the car. 雷蒙 停车
[1:24:46] I’m not gonna stop the fuckin’ car! 我他妈不会停车的
[1:24:47] This is a car chase! 这是场追车游戏
[1:24:49] I went through considerable expense to set this up. 我为了这些付出了多大的代价啊
[1:24:52] We can’t just stop! 我们不能就这么停下
[1:24:59] And to the floor! Place your bets,gentlemen! 紧急关头请下注吧 先生
[1:25:05] – Go straight ahead. – The doctor’s goin’ left. -直走 -但大夫左转了
[1:25:07] Go straight ahead! 我叫你给我直走
[1:25:08] All right! All right. 好吧好吧
[1:25:09] I got him. I got him. 我看到他了 我看到他了
[1:25:11] Use the force,luke. 来点刺激的 卢克
[1:25:28] Here we go! 来吧
[1:25:30] Against the flow! Yee-hoo! 逆着车流开 呀吼
[1:25:39] Hey,that fuckin’ doctor sure is stuck on you. 嘿 看那该死的大夫多么迷恋你
[1:25:42] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:25:47] Tenacious little prick,isn’t he? 他可真是根固执的小刺 不是么
[1:26:15] You know,I might even consider 知道么 我还可以考虑
[1:26:17] Some couple therapy. 来点夫妻疗法
[1:26:19] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[1:26:21] That’s right. That’s right. 那就对了 那就对了
[1:26:23] Oh,god! 噢 天啊
[1:26:27] How boring,this fucking doctor. 真烦人 这该死的大夫
[1:26:30] Ohh! 噢
[1:26:36] Just wait here a second,baby. 就在这等一会 宝贝
[1:26:38] Oh! 噢
[1:26:39] I just realized this shouldn’t take me more than a moment. 我刚意识到这屁事要马上搞定
[1:26:42] One more detail I have to take care of,missy. 还有件事我必须得去做 小姐
[1:26:45] I just gotta go kill your doctor. 我要去杀了你的大夫
[1:26:47] Raymond! 雷蒙
[1:26:59] All right,doctor boy. 来吧 可爱的大夫
[1:27:08] What,are you gonna shoot me,doc? 怎么 你想开枪打我么 大夫
[1:27:10] That’d be so out of character for ya! 那可不像你的性格
[1:27:12] Since when are you such 从什么时候开始你变得
[1:27:14] A good judge of character? 这么精通于人性
[1:27:17] Come on. Put up your dukes. 来吧 用你的拳头
[1:27:20] Put ’em up! 举起你的拳头
[1:27:21] Two guys fighting over a girl. 让我们为这个女孩决斗一场
[1:27:23] You gotta love it. 你一定很喜欢的
[1:27:24] Shut up,ray. 闭嘴 雷
[1:27:25] I’m so sick of listening to your bullshit. 我已经听厌你的废话了
[1:27:28] Let’s go,claire. 我们走 克莱尔
[1:27:30] Come on,doc! Come on! 来吧 大夫来啊
[1:27:46] Now,where do you think you’re goin’? 你现在要去哪
[1:27:48] Hey,get back in the car! 喂 给我回车里去
[1:27:51] Oh,now you’re not talking to me? 噢 现在你连话都不跟我说了
[1:27:54] Relax,ray. Have a smoke. 放松点 雷 抽根烟吧
[1:27:57] Wait for your F.B.I. Friends. They’ll be here soon. 然后乖乖在这等FBI过来 他们马上就到了
[1:28:04] Claire! 克莱尔
[1:28:17] Fuck it. I have to kill both of ya. 妈的 我要把你们都杀了
[1:28:43] I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[1:28:46] Stay back. 退后点
[1:28:56] Thanks for comin’ back,pal. 感谢你回来 朋友
[1:28:59] I needed the money. Yeah. 是啊 但别忘了付我出诊费
[1:29:01] H… How’s it look? 我看起来怎么样
[1:29:08] Not very good. 不太好
[1:29:10] You got a lot of internal bleeding. 你流了好多血
[1:29:11] Your spleen’s probably ruptured. 你的脾脏可能被撞破了
[1:29:13] So if I… If I shoot ya… 所以如果… 如果我现在开枪…
[1:29:15] If you shoot me,we could both die on this bridge. 如果你开枪 那我们都要死在这座桥上了
[1:29:32] Oh,hello,dear. 哦 亲爱的 你好啊
[1:29:43] You’re gonna save me,huh? 你是要救我么 哈
[1:29:46] I can’t do that,ray. 我做不到 雷
[1:29:48] I’m only a doctor. 我只是个医生
[1:30:01] The chain of events 一连串的事情结束了
[1:30:03] Had ended where it began, 当我俯身试图挽回一个生命的时候
[1:30:04] With me leaning over a patient trying to save a life. 生活似乎又回到了一切开始时候的样子
[1:30:07] Well,ray got his life… 雷保住了一命…
[1:30:10] In a state correctional facility. 被送到了一个州立罪犯教养所里
[1:30:13] Claire,she’s tryin’ to get her life back together, 至于克莱尔 她也尝试着回到以往的生活
[1:30:15] But this time,she’s being very responsible. 但是这回 她担负重任
[1:30:18] I made her take out insurance so she can get 在我的帮助下 她成功取到保险金 成为了
[1:30:20] A really good doctor. 一个非常不错的医生
[1:30:22] Can’t be everywhere,you know? 那种并不是随处可见的医生 你懂么
[1:30:24] I may get my license back. I may not. We’ll see. 我不知道能否把自己的执照取回来 不过我们不久会知道的
[1:30:28] In any case,I guess I learned that if you’re in the business 无论如何 我想我学到了一件事
[1:30:31] Of saving lives, 当你要拯救别人的时候
[1:30:33] You better start with your own. 你最好先治好你自己
[1:30:35] And,of course,always call 911. 还有 当然 记得遇事先报警
[1:30:54] well,you keep saying you got a little something for me 你总说有些小礼物要给我
[1:31:02] something you call love well,confess 那礼物被你叫做爱情
[1:31:09] and you’ve been messing 而你现在却弄得一团糟
[1:31:12] where you shouldn’t have been a- messing 你本不应该是这样
[1:31:16] and now someone else is getting all your best 现在别人把你的宝贝全都抢走
[1:31:24] well,these boots are made for walking 这些靴子陪你走过很长的路
[1:31:28] and that’s just what they’ll do 这就是它们能给的帮助
[1:31:32] one of these days these boots are gonna walk 总有一天这些靴子会自己走起路
[1:31:39] b- b- b- boots are made for talking 靴靴靴子陪你说过很多的话
[1:31:43] and that’s just what they’ll do 这就是它们能给的帮助
[1:31:47] and one of these days these boots are gonna 而总有一天这些靴子会
[1:31:51] walk all over you 把你击倒碾压
[1:31:55] ooh,ah ooh,ah 哦 啊哦 啊
[1:31:58] ah,ah,ah 啊 啊 啊
[1:32:00] ooh,ah ooh 哦 啊 哦
[1:32:02] ooh,ah ooh,ah 哦 啊哦 啊
[1:32:10] ah,ah,ah 哦 啊 哦
[1:32:24] tune in,drop out of love 调整频率 从爱情中退出
[1:32:30] pull the trigger 做下决定
[1:32:33] I’m a heavy soothsayer truth in blood 我是个严肃的预言家 真相那么鲜明
[1:32:40] alive and well 生动又有活力
[1:32:42] you push the buttons 你按下电钮
[1:32:46] standing in line of fire 站在火线里
[1:32:52] for the war my soul 与我的灵魂战斗
[1:32:57] staff chords with drums and singing 和弦 鼓声配着主唱的歌喉
[1:33:03] love the children 好好爱护孩子们
[1:33:05] learn to live with everything 好好珍惜身边的一切事情
[1:33:08] love,love,love 爱 爱 爱
[1:33:11] on the trigger hippie,yeah 在循规蹈矩的生活里 耶
[1:33:20] love,love,love 爱 爱 爱
[1:33:22] we are trigger hippie,yeah 我们生活平淡但有爱 耶
1997年

Post navigation

Previous Post: L A Confidential(洛城机密)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Reign of Fire(火龙帝国)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme