英文名称:Planet Terror
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | They called him Machete. | 人们都叫他玛挲迪 |
[00:39] | $70 a day for yard work. | 打理花园 一天70块 |
[00:42] | 100 for roofing. | 修理房顶 一天100块 |
[00:45] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[00:46] | 125 for septic. | 清理下水道 |
[00:49] | Sewage. | 一天125块 |
[00:51] | Have you ever killed anyone before? | 你以前杀过人吗? |
[00:54] | As you may know, illegal aliens such as yourself | 你也知道的 为了两国人民的安定生活 |
[00:56] | are being forced out of our country at an alarming rate. | 像你这样的非法移民 |
[00:59] | For the good of both our people, | 都会被统统驱逐出境 |
[01:02] | our new senator must die. | 新上任的参议员必须得死 |
[01:05] | And for that I will pay you $150,000… | 我付你十五万美金 |
[01:09] | cash. | 现金 |
[01:10] | He was given an offer he couldn’t refuse. | 这次任务 他无从拒绝 |
[01:14] | I cost the most… | 雇佣我花费高昂 |
[01:17] | ’cause I’m the best there is. | 因为我是最棒的 |
[01:27] | Set up, double-crossed, | 被残酷陷害 被无情出卖 |
[01:29] | and left for dead. | 落魄等死 |
[01:32] | I took a vow of peace. | 我早已将我的心给了主 |
[01:34] | And now you want me to help you kill all these men? | 可你现在却让我帮你 干掉这帮家伙? |
[01:37] | Yes, bro. | 没错 兄弟 |
[01:40] | I mean, Padre. | 我是说 神父 |
[01:42] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[01:52] | He knows the score. | 他知道敌人的弱点所在 |
[01:56] | Where are my wife and daughter?! | 我的妻子和女儿在哪儿? |
[01:58] | He gets the women. | 他将女人玩弄于股掌之中 |
[02:04] | And he kills the bad guys. | 他惩治恶人 |
[02:06] | No! | 不! |
[02:08] | Oh, shit. | 噢 见鬼! |
[02:10] | You mean that a Mexican day laborer | 你是说一个墨西哥散工 |
[02:13] | is a goddamn Federale?! | 竟然是个该死的特工?! |
[02:16] | But they soon realized… | 但他们不久便意识到 |
[02:18] | He’s coming after us. | 他来寻仇了 |
[02:21] | …they just fucked with the wrong Mexican. | 他们惹错了人 |
[02:27] | Action. | 精彩打斗 |
[02:30] | Suspense. | 悬念迭起 |
[02:35] | Emotion. | 真情流露 |
[02:36] | Please, Father, have mercy. | 求你了神父 赐予我仁慈吧 |
[02:38] | God has mercy. I don’t. | 上帝才有仁慈 我可没有 |
[02:42] | If you’re gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, | 如果你想雇玛挲迪 为你铲除恶人 |
[02:46] | you better make damn sure the bad guy isn’t you. | 你最好先确定 那个恶人不是你自己 |
[02:56] | Machete. | 《玛挲迪》 |
[02:59] | Rated “X”. | 电影级别:X级 |
[03:03] | Brought to you from your friends at The Weinstein Company. | 韦恩斯坦影视公司友情出品 |
[06:43] | Real pretty tonight, Holly. | 霍丽 你今晚真迷人 |
[06:45] | God damn it, girls. | 真他妈的 姑娘们 |
[06:47] | If you’re gonna do that shit, do it onstage! | 你们要做 就上台做去! |
[06:51] | Smokin’ hot. Whew! | 真他妈的性感! |
[06:57] | Cherry, darlin’, I told you too many fuckin’ times– | 宝贝儿切莉! 我告诉过你多少遍了? |
[07:00] | you can’t be up there cryin’ and all that shit. | 你不能总在台上摆着一副哭相 |
[07:02] | You know what a go-go dance is? | 你知道什么是摇摆舞吗? |
[07:05] | Useless talent number 12? | 第12号没用的技能吗? |
[07:07] | No, it’s a happy dance. | 不 它是让人高兴的舞蹈 |
[07:09] | You get up there and you dance happy. | 你上台以后得高兴地跳 |
[07:11] | It’s go-go, not cry-cry. | 是摇摆舞 不是哭丧舞 |
[07:14] | I’m quitting. | 我不干了 |
[07:15] | You say that at least one night a week. | 你每周都这么说 |
[07:17] | I mean it this time. | 这次我是认真的 |
[07:19] | I need a dramatic change in my life. | 我得让我的生活 来次巨变了 |
[07:24] | I’ve always said you’re funny. | 我一直都觉得你很幽默 |
[07:25] | Like that Chris Rock… only prettier. | 就像克利斯 洛克一样 只不过你更漂亮(美国喜剧影星) |
[07:28] | But if you don’t stop all that cryin’ and shit, | 但如果你一直都 摆着这副哭丧脸 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna have to fire your fuckin’ ass, | 那我只能他妈的 解雇你了 |
[07:32] | and I don’t want to fire your ass ’cause I like lookin’ at your ass. | 其实我并不想解雇你 因为我喜欢看你跳舞 |
[07:33] | “Any girl leaving early | “每一个提前离开的舞者 “ |
[07:36] | “must check out with their finger | “必须清空双手” |
[07:37] | and have a bye-bye slip.” | “并交纳散伙费” |
[07:41] | Here’s my finger. | 这是我的手 |
[07:46] | And here’s my bye-bye slip. | 这是我的散伙费 |
[07:50] | We’re gonna need some cash. | 咱们得弄点儿钱来 |
[08:14] | Dick. Fuck! | 噢 见鬼! |
[08:26] | Ass bag! | 去死吧! |
[08:48] | All right, boys. Come on. | 好的伙计们 推过来 |
[08:58] | All right, all right. Come on. | 好了 都过来 |
[09:00] | You guys know the drill, huh? | 你们都知道规矩吧? |
[09:05] | Wait here, Lieutenant. | 中尉 您在这里等着 |
[09:08] | I’ll handle this. | 让我来搞定 |
[09:13] | Hey, Abby. | 你好啊 阿比 |
[09:17] | I can see you’ve had a spot of trouble, Romey. | 看起来你遇上麻烦了 罗米 |
[09:21] | Would you like to tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么事吗? |
[09:23] | Well, they– they escaped. | 他们 他们逃跑了 |
[09:27] | All three? | 三个人都跑了? |
[09:29] | Yeah, I– | 是的 我 |
[09:31] | I don’t know, uh– | 我也不知道 嗯 |
[09:32] | I don’t know how they did it. Just, they got out– | 我不知道他们是怎么跑的 他们只是 |
[09:34] | I’m sorry, Romey, but I just don’t trust you anymore. | 真抱歉 罗米 我真的没法再相信你了 |
[09:37] | And you know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[09:40] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:41] | I’m out. I swear, Abby, I’m– I’m– | 我自己走 我发誓 阿比 我 |
[09:43] | You’re not gonna see me anymore, okay? | 你再也不会看到我了 行吗? |
[09:45] | Not so fast. | 先别急着走啊 |
[09:53] | I also want your balls. | 我还想要你的蛋蛋 |
[10:03] | I’m really quite attached to them. | 我真的离不开它们 |
[10:05] | Oh, sweetheart. | 噢 宝贝儿 |
[10:07] | I was really attached to my specimens. | 我也不能没有 我的标本啊 |
[10:10] | Now they’re out there in the night doing God knows what. | 现在他们都在外面游荡 鬼才知道他们在做什么 |
[10:13] | I can’t do it, Abby. Please. Please, Abby. | 我做不到 阿比 求你了 求你了 阿比 |
[10:19] | Hey. Hey! What are you guys– | 嘿 你们这些家伙 |
[10:21] | Let me go, you motherfuckers! | 放开我 操你妈的! |
[10:22] | Son of a bitch! Abby! Listen! | 狗娘养的 阿比 你听我说! |
[10:25] | You don’t need Abby! | 别这么做 阿比! |
[10:26] | There’s more! | 我会给你更多的 |
[10:27] | There’s more! I can get you all you want! Abby! | 会有更多的 我会给你搞到更多的 阿比! |
[10:29] | Fuck! Motherfucking pussies! | 我操! |
[10:32] | Let me go, you son of a bitch! I can get you more! | 放开我 狗娘养的! 我一定会给你更多的! |
[10:34] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[10:47] | Pick this up, please. | 把这个捡起来 |
[11:24] | Where’s the shit? | 东西在哪儿? |
[11:26] | The shit’s right there. | 在那儿 |
[11:28] | The deal is still good. | 咱们的交易照常进行 |
[11:32] | No, it’s not. | 不 计划有变 |
[11:36] | You held out on me. | 你浪费了我的时间 |
[11:39] | Now I want all of it. | 所以现在我全要 |
[12:06] | Looks like I got you by the balls, Abby. | 看来我赢了 阿比 |
[12:08] | You certainly have. | 说得没错 |
[12:10] | So… | 那么 |
[12:14] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[12:17] | Where’s… | 东西 |
[12:19] | the… | 到底 |
[12:22] | shit? | 在哪儿? |
[12:23] | Everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[13:07] | Oh, balls. | 噢 见鬼! |
[13:51] | Get that thing away from my pumps! | 把那鬼东西开得 离我的泵远点儿! |
[13:54] | It’s just overheating. | 我的车只是 发动机过热了 |
[13:58] | I need to get to town. | 我得进城去 |
[14:03] | It’s just a stripped radiator cap. | 只要给散热器 降下温就行了 |
[14:06] | Water leaks when it heats up. | 发动机过热 水都漏光了 |
[14:11] | No pressure. | 这样就好多了 |
[14:16] | You okay? | 你没事儿吧? |
[14:18] | I’m just cherry. | 只流了点儿血而已 |
[14:20] | Go on and have a seat anywhere. I’ll be right in. | 进去吧 随便找个座 我马上进去 |
[14:26] | Here, take this with you. | 给你 带上这个 |
[14:27] | That’s your good spring water. | 这么好的矿泉水啊 |
[14:30] | Ain’t nothin’ good about it. I bottled it myself. | 只是普通水而已 我自己装的 |
[14:32] | I get it right there out of the dam. | 我从那边的水坝上打的 |
[14:35] | Thanks… | 谢了 |
[14:37] | J.T. J.T. | |
[14:38] | We’re serving inside tonight. | 晚上店里可以吃饭 |
[14:40] | The best barbecue in Texas around the clock. | 24小时提供德州 最棒的烧烤 |
[14:42] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[14:44] | Savin’ lives, are you? | 你要赶着去救人吗? |
[14:47] | Now, how did you know that? | 你是我肚里的虫啊 |
[14:57] | Now, that’s a rump roast. | 真是个上好的货色 |
[15:18] | Open the shades. | 拉开窗帘 |
[15:22] | Get some light in here. | 屋里太黑了 |
[15:29] | Nice night. | 真美的夜晚 |
[15:32] | Coffee. | 去冲点儿咖啡 |
[15:37] | Oh, shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[15:42] | I couldn’t get off work this week. | 我这周工作很忙 |
[15:44] | But you only have to stay till 10:00. | 你只要待到十点就行了 |
[15:48] | A friend of mine will be here before 10:00 to pick up Tony. | 十点前 我一个朋友会来这儿接走托尼 |
[15:51] | I’m going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge. | 我要吃掉你的脑子 夺走你的知识 |
[15:54] | What did I tell you? No playing with toys at the table. | 我怎么教你的? 饭桌上不能玩儿玩具 |
[15:56] | – Didn’t I tell you that? – Yeah. | – 我没告诉过你吗? – 告诉过 |
[16:02] | There’s a packed suitcase under his bed. | 在他床底下有一个手提包 |
[16:07] | Give it to Tony to take with him when my friend picks him up. | 我朋友来接托尼的时候 让他把包也带上 |
[16:15] | I’ll leave him watching TV. | 我让他一人在家看电视 |
[16:17] | But you need to be here in the next 20 minutes. | 但你20分钟内必须赶来 |
[16:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[16:28] | Hey, what happened to your tooth? | 你的牙怎么了? |
[16:29] | Fell out. | 掉了 |
[16:33] | Think you can say a prayer for your old man? | 你要不要为爸爸 祈祷一下啊? |
[16:36] | No dead bodies for Da-da tonight. | 希望爸爸今晚别遇死人 |
[16:39] | No dead bodies for Da-da tonight. Amen. | 希望爸爸今晚别遇死人 阿门 |
[16:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:47] | Who was that you were talking to? | 你在跟谁打电话? |
[16:49] | Babysitter. | 保姆 |
[16:51] | She’s on her way. | 她马上就来 |
[16:58] | – You believe her? – No. | – 你信她的话吗? – 不信 |
[17:01] | Me, neither. | 我也不信 |
[17:23] | Fucking catastrophe. | 惨不忍睹 |
[17:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:58] | – How’s it goin’, J.T.? – All right. | – 最近怎么样 J.T.? – 挺好的 |
[18:01] | – Still open, I see. – Oh, yeah, all night. | – 生意不错吧? – 反正没消停过 |
[18:04] | Cup of coffee and a pack of cigarettes, please. | 给我一杯咖啡和一包烟 |
[18:09] | Free of charge. | 统统免费 |
[18:11] | Tonight… | 今天晚上 |
[18:12] | is a special night. | 可是非比寻常啊 |
[18:15] | What’s so special about tonight? | 为什么这么说? |
[18:17] | Been open 25 years. | 25周年店庆 |
[18:29] | You should’ve thrown a party. | 你应该搞个聚会啊 |
[18:30] | I did. See the balloons? | 我搞了 你看那汽球 |
[18:32] | You’re the second person to show up tonight. | 你是今晚的第二个顾客 |
[18:35] | Who’s the first? | 第一个是谁? |
[18:37] | Right there. | 在那儿 |
[18:44] | Must be passin’ through. | 只是个过客而已 |
[18:46] | Seems only strangers eat here. | 通常只有陌生人 才来这儿吃饭 |
[18:50] | I still eat here, J.T. | J.T. 别忘了 我也在这儿吃的 |
[18:52] | Oh, yeah, you sure do. | 是啊 当然了 |
[18:53] | By the way, don’t choke on all that food you’re eatin’. | 对了 小心别被吃的噎着 |
[19:05] | Hello, Palomita. | 你好 帕洛米塔 |
[19:10] | I don’t go by that name anymore. | 我已经不用这个名字了 |
[19:13] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[19:16] | ‘Cause it’s the name you gave me. | 因为这名字是你给我起的 |
[19:23] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[19:24] | you ever become that– that fancy doctor? | 你当成了 崇高的医生没有? |
[19:30] | Never did. | 没有 |
[19:33] | I thought for sure you would. | 我还以为你一定能当医生 |
[19:37] | Talked about it enough. | 你过去总说这个 |
[19:38] | That’s the problem with goals– | 这是目标设定的问题 |
[19:40] | they become the thing you talk about instead of the thing you do. | 自己的目标最终只能成为谈论的话题 而不是自己真正在做的事 |
[19:43] | That’s my jacket. | 这是我的夹克 |
[19:46] | I looked for it for two weeks. | 我找它找了两周 |
[19:48] | Yeah? How long did you look for me, Wray? | 是吗?那你找我 找了多久 雷? |
[19:50] | Yeah, well, the jacket belonged to me. You didn’t. | 夹克是我的 你又不是我的 |
[19:54] | So, um… | 那么 |
[19:56] | what are you doing now? | 你现在是做什么的? |
[19:59] | I’m going to be a standup comedian. | 我要当一个喜剧演员 |
[20:04] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:08] | You’re not funny. | 可你一点儿也不幽默啊 |
[20:11] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everybody, | 我正试图向大家展示 我的幽默细胞 |
[20:14] | but they all say I’m hysterical. | 可他们总说我 太歇斯底里了 |
[20:17] | But you’re not. | 没有啊 |
[20:19] | Great. Well, that’s just fantastic, | 太棒了 说得好! |
[20:20] | because I believed everybody, and I’ve already booked shows in town. | 我相信人们的眼光 我计划要在城里演出 |
[20:23] | Now what am I gonna do? | 我还能怎么办? |
[20:25] | Yeah. Yeah, that– that sucks, really. | 是啊 真够糟的 真的 |
[20:29] | There’s a difference between being frank | 直率和混蛋之间 |
[20:32] | and being dick. | 是有所区别的 |
[20:35] | Yeah, well… | 说得对 嗯 |
[20:38] | it was really good seeing you again. | 能再见到你真好 |
[20:42] | what name do you go by now… | 你现在叫什么名字? |
[20:44] | in case I want to catch one of your shows? | 我将来有机会就去看你表演 |
[20:46] | Cherry. | 切莉 |
[20:49] | Cherry Darling. | 小甜甜切莉 |
[20:53] | Sounds like a stripper. | 听起来像是跳脱衣舞的 |
[20:54] | No, it sounds like a go-go dancer. | 不 听起来像是 跳摇摆舞的 |
[20:57] | There’s a difference. | 是有区别的 |
[20:59] | Right. | 对 |
[21:02] | you’ll always be Palomita to me. | 但对我来说 你永远都是帕洛米塔 |
[21:19] | I need a ride. | 能搭我一乘吗? |
[21:24] | What do you say, El Wray? | 行吗 艾尔 雷? |
[21:29] | I’ll give you a ride. | 同意 |
[21:39] | Good-bye, Bill. | 再见 比尔 |
[21:41] | – Don’t you mean “see you later”? – Of course. | – 你的意思是”一会儿见”吗? – 当然了 |
[21:46] | Hey. What’s up, Doc? | 你好啊 医生 |
[21:49] | The little lady’s lookin’ pretty good there, I gotta say. | 那位女士长得可真漂亮 |
[21:51] | Looks like she could suck the bend out of a river. | 看来她能力很强啊 |
[21:54] | I’m kiddin’. | 我开玩笑的 |
[21:56] | – Take a look at that shit. – What happened to your arm? | – 你看看这个 – 你胳膊怎么了? |
[21:58] | Well, uh… I got bit. | 嗯 我被咬了 |
[22:01] | Bit? Bit by what? | 被咬了?被什么咬了? |
[22:03] | Well, if I told you, you probably wouldn’t believe me. | 就算我告诉你 你可能也不会信的 |
[22:08] | I need some Bactine or something? | 需不需要给我 涂点儿消炎水之类的? |
[22:11] | Can’t you just… sew it up? | 你能不能 把它缝住? |
[22:14] | Well, normally I would. | 通常情况我会把它缝住 |
[22:16] | I’d even be doing something to stop the bleeding. | 我还会先把血止住 |
[22:19] | The only problem is this one doesn’t bleed. | 但问题是 这个伤口没流血 |
[22:21] | Oh, shit. Check this out. | 见鬼 快来看看这个 |
[22:23] | When this was still a military hospital, | 以前这里还被用作军用医院时 |
[22:26] | this one guy came back from Iraq with this. | 有一个从伊拉克回来的家伙 身上长了这个 |
[22:28] | Chronic herpetic lesions. | 局部慢性疱疹 |
[22:30] | When he urinated, it came out through all these little holes here, | 当他小便的时候 尿就从这些小孔喷出来 |
[22:33] | kind of like a fountain. | 像个喷泉似的 |
[22:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[22:36] | Well, how’d you treat it? | 那你们是怎么给他治的? |
[22:39] | Fuck that. I was never in Iraq. | 真见鬼 我可 从没去过伊拉克 |
[22:42] | Good for you. The shit they spread around there you wouldn’t believe. | 听上去不错 可这东西会到处扩散的 |
[22:44] | I swear to God. I’ve got these Iraqi eyeballs | 我的一个朋友还从伊拉克 |
[22:46] | a friend of mine brought back to do some studies on. | 给我带回来三颗眼珠 供我研究 |
[22:48] | Incredible. They were completely milked over. | 简直是难以置信 上面布满了乳汁和黏液 |
[22:50] | Mustard gas– it does that to your eyes. | 是芥子气 它能彻底毁了你的眼睛 |
[22:52] | Actually, I still have those in my fridge. | 我现在还把那东西 冻在冰箱里 |
[22:54] | Bot fly, do you think? | 早就长毛了吧? |
[22:56] | Chronic viral ulcerative lesion. | 局部慢性病毒溃疡 |
[23:00] | That looks like gout. | 看上去是一片一片的脓包 |
[23:03] | He’s running a temperature of 105. | 他体温105度 |
[23:05] | – Is that bad? – It’s high. | – 很糟吗? – 体温太高了 |
[23:07] | Bad will be 108. | 上了108才算糟糕吧? |
[23:08] | You could have a seizure, go psychotic. | 那时会病痛发作 精神失常 |
[23:12] | And– and probably die. | 可能还会死掉 |
[23:15] | Say “ahh.” | 说”啊” |
[23:16] | – Oh! Jesus! | – 啊 – 上帝啊 |
[23:19] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[23:21] | Black abscessed tongue. | 舌头上长了黑斑脓疮 |
[23:22] | All abscesses should be drained, period. | 脓疮里的脓最后都会流尽的 |
[23:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:34] | Shut up, Joe. | 闭嘴 乔 |
[23:46] | Baby… get the needles. | 宝贝儿 拿针来 |
[23:51] | Be right there. | 我一会儿就过去 |
[23:53] | Right now. | 马上过来! |
[23:56] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[24:12] | It’s spreading. | 伤口正在扩散 |
[24:14] | Holy shit. | 真见鬼 |
[24:15] | – When did you say you got this bite? – Just now. | – 你说你是什么时候被咬的? – 刚刚被咬的 |
[24:17] | See this? | 看见这个了吗? |
[24:19] | This shows the advanced stages of gangrene and epidermal rot. | 这代表坏疽以及表皮腐烂处 已经进一步恶化 |
[24:22] | – And this over here… – Advanced rot? | – 这边这个地方 – 腐烂进一步恶化了? |
[24:24] | …shows the swelling of tissues and the lack of any type of circulation. | 表明细胞组织肿胀 血液循环极度匮乏 |
[24:28] | See, you’re telling me that you just got this bite? | 你竟然还说你是 刚刚被咬的? |
[24:30] | – Yeah, just like a half hour ago. – What I’m seeing here | – 是的 半小时以前 – 但我看到的 |
[24:33] | is a deep impact wound with several virals | 却是一处已受多种病毒 |
[24:35] | and secondary bacterials, | 和变异细菌深度感染的伤口 |
[24:37] | and that, by the accumulation of denuded tissue around the incision marks, | 而咬痕处坏死组织的积聚增长 |
[24:40] | indicates that you’ve had this bite for over 14 days. | 就可以证明你至少 是14天前被咬伤的 |
[24:44] | Uh… uh, at least 14 days. | 14天前? |
[24:46] | Could that be possible? | 是这样的吗? |
[24:47] | 14 days? No way. I mean– | 14天?不可能 我是说 |
[24:50] | Well… what is today? | 今天星期几? |
[24:53] | Today’s Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[24:55] | The 15th. | 四月 |
[24:58] | Of April. | 十五号 |
[24:59] | Aw, hell. Can’t I just get a tetanus shot or something? | 见鬼 只打一针 破伤风不行吗? |
[25:03] | We gotta lose the arm, Joe. | 乔 不能再要这胳膊了 |
[25:05] | Lose the arm? What do you mean, lose the arm? My arm? | 不要胳膊了? 你什么意思?我的胳膊? |
[25:07] | It’s spreading all the way up to your shoulder. | 感染部分正在向肩膀扩散 |
[25:09] | Now, if we don’t sever that arm now, it’s gonna take over your chest, | 如果现在不锯断你的胳膊 那么它会将胸部全部感染 |
[25:11] | and we can’t very well cut that off, can we? | 我们总不能切掉你的胸吧? |
[25:14] | Well, shouldn’t I get a second opinion? | 能不能听听其他医生的意见啊? |
[25:16] | Hi, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[25:19] | I’m going to give you a very strong anesthetic, | 我现在要给你打一针 药力极强的麻醉剂 |
[25:21] | so you won’t feel anything during the procedure. | 所以手术过程中 你就不会有任何感觉了 |
[25:24] | These… | 这些 |
[25:26] | …are my friends. | 都是我的好助手 |
[25:27] | My yellow friend… | 这位黄色的助手 |
[25:30] | – …is just to take the sting off. | 可以帮你祛除身上的疼痛 |
[25:33] | My blue friend… | 这位蓝色的助手 |
[25:36] | you’ll barely feel. | 几乎不会让你感到疼 |
[25:37] | That means my yellow friend is already taking effect. | 这就意味着黄色助手 已经开始起作用了 |
[25:42] | See how fast my friends work? | 我的助手们工作效率不错吧? |
[25:46] | And after my red-headed friend… | 见识过我的红色助手之后 |
[25:48] | …you’ll never see me again. | 你就不会再见到我了 |
[25:50] | …see me again, see me again. | 再见到我 再见到我 |
[25:58] | They all react differently. | 三大助手 各司其职啊 |
[26:06] | Now what? | 破车又怎么了? |
[26:07] | Dedicated to our own Jungle Julia– | 谨以此歌献给我们的茱丽叶 |
[26:09] | in loving memory. | 以及那些美好的回忆 |
[26:23] | It’s not the radiator. | 不是散热器的问题 |
[26:26] | Damn it. | 真见鬼! |
[26:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:49] | Fuckin’ thing. | 这破玩意儿 |
[26:50] | Cheap– | 便宜没好货 |
[26:54] | Damn light. | 怎么不亮呢? |
[27:07] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[27:08] | Hey! Bastard! | 嘿!杂种! |
[27:10] | Bastard! | 你这个杂种! |
[27:21] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:25] | Oh. | 嘿! |
[27:26] | – Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[27:29] | Get outta the fuckin’ road, bitch! | 滚一边儿去 婊子! |
[27:43] | Stop! | 停车! |
[27:45] | Stop! | 停车! |
[27:46] | Please! Stop! | 求你了 停车! |
[27:51] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[28:09] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[28:13] | People picking up road kill. | 是人们在吃路上撞死的动物 |
[28:15] | What, like an armadillo? | 吃犰狳一类的? |
[28:18] | Deer. | 是梅花鹿 |
[28:20] | You get a lot of them around here. | 附近有很多鹿 |
[28:23] | You know, I read a statistic that said… | 我以前看过一份调查数据 上面说 |
[28:25] | that the eating of venison has risen 30% in the last few years. | 过去几年 鹿肉的食用量 增加了30% |
[28:31] | 60% of that’s from road kill. | 其中的60%就是在路上被撞死的 |
[28:34] | People eat road kill? | 人们还吃路上被撞死的动物? |
[28:36] | If you’re driving out here at 70 miles an hour | 如果你以时速70公里行驶在这里 |
[28:38] | and a deer darts out in front of you, | 一头鹿突然冲到你车前 |
[28:40] | if you blink or brake or swerve– | 如果你眨下眼睛 或是急刹车 或是急转弯 |
[28:43] | shit, you’ll just kill yourself. | 这无异于自杀 |
[28:45] | So, what do you do? | 那么你会怎么做? |
[28:46] | Just pick ’em off… | 只能把它们撞飞 |
[28:48] | just like this. | 像这样 |
[28:50] | Send it flying away from you. | 把它撞上天 |
[28:51] | Unacceptable. | 我做不到 |
[28:53] | Not really. | 还好吧 |
[28:56] | It’s just a clear case of you or him. | 不是你死 就是他亡 |
[28:58] | Or her. | 或她 |
[29:02] | Oh, fuck! | 见鬼! |
[29:19] | Cherry? | 切莉? |
[29:22] | I thought you said if you saw a deer, you shouldn’t fucking swerve! | 你刚才不是说如果碰到鹿 你不会他妈的急转弯吗? |
[29:26] | It wasn’t a deer. | 刚才那个不是鹿 |
[29:29] | Cherry! Cherry! No! | 切莉!切莉!不! |
[30:05] | Palomita. | 帕洛米塔 |
[30:10] | – Don’t let her die on me, Block. – What do we got? | – 我不能看着她死 巴罗克 – 又发生什么事了? |
[30:12] | Car accident. Heavy contusions about the torso, | 车祸 身体躯干多处创伤 |
[30:15] | possible spinal trauma… | 脊椎可能有创伤 |
[30:18] | one severed limb. | 一条肢干被肢解 |
[30:20] | Where’s the leg? | 她的腿呢? |
[30:22] | Three sickos attacked her. | 刚才有三个疯子袭击了她 |
[30:24] | I shot at them. | 我冲他们开了枪 |
[30:27] | I never miss. | 弹无虚发 |
[30:33] | They took the leg with them. | 他们把她的腿拿走了 |
[30:46] | You’ll have to come with us, Wray. We need to talk about this, you know? | 雷 你得跟我们走一趟 咱们得谈谈 |
[30:49] | He has to sign her in. | 他得先给这位女士 办理住院手续 |
[30:50] | Do what, now? | 你要他干什么? |
[30:52] | Well, he’s with her. He’s responsible for her. | 他带她来的 理应对她负责 |
[30:53] | He can fill this out after we talk. Let’s go. | 我们谈过以后他再填表 咱们走 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 我自己能走 |
[31:00] | Okay! Fuck! | 放手 真该死 |
[31:03] | Hey, Block. | 嘿 巴罗克 |
[31:09] | No, you do it. | 我不过去了 你动手吧 |
[31:13] | Suit yourself. | 听你的 |
[31:16] | What are you doing with a rifle, Wray? | 雷 你拿着来复枪干什么? |
[31:19] | Nothing. | 不干什么 |
[31:21] | Just thinking about maybe doing some hunting when the season breaks. | 只想打点儿野味什么的 |
[31:23] | Come on, Wray. | 得了 雷 |
[31:25] | You know you’re not supposed to be doing that stuff anymore. | 你知道你已经没资格佩枪了 |
[31:28] | Not even hunting? | 打猎都不行吗? |
[31:30] | Not even hunting. And you know that. | 那也不行 你心里很清楚 |
[31:32] | Not with your history. | 就你这案底 |
[31:34] | And here I stick my neck out for you. | 为了你 我担了很多风险 |
[31:37] | I stick it out far. | 真的很多风险 |
[31:39] | Now you’ve got a gal in your wrecked truck with a missing leg? | 现在你的破车里竟然有一个 缺了一条腿的娘们儿 |
[31:43] | A missing leg that’s now missing? | 而缺的这条腿 现在也不知所踪了 |
[31:45] | And here you’re saying in front of everybody | 可现在你却当着大家的面 |
[31:47] | that someone up and snatched it? | 声称有人把腿抢走了? |
[31:49] | And that you shot at ’em with a gun | 你本不该冲他们开枪 |
[31:50] | that you never should’ve had in the first place? | 可你却偏偏这么做了? |
[31:53] | And that now they’re gone? | 这帮人现在却逃跑了 |
[31:55] | What if I find the leg? | 我要是找到 那条腿怎么办? |
[31:57] | So, now you know where it is? | 这么说 你知道腿在哪儿? |
[31:59] | You’ll tell us where it is, give us a full confession, you’re saying? | 你告诉我腿在哪儿 把你知道的全说出来 |
[32:02] | Sheriff, can we finish this conversation somewhere else? | 警长 咱们的谈话 该结束了吧? |
[32:04] | My thought exactly. | 我的想法是 |
[32:10] | I know it sounds a little arrogant puttin’ up a sign– | 我知道如果我贴一个标签说 “德州最棒的烧烤店” |
[32:13] | “Best damn barbecue in Texas…” | 这样会显得有些自吹自擂 |
[32:16] | – “Period.” | 独一无二的烧烤店 |
[32:19] | But, hell… | 但话又说回来 |
[32:21] | who’s gonna come in here and argue about that? | 谁会为此来找我理论呢? |
[32:25] | Oh, yeah. Big contest comin’ up. | 没错 马上就要举行 烹饪大赛了 |
[32:31] | I’m workin’ on the perfect sauce. | 我正在调治一种 完美的酱汁 |
[32:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:37] | That’ll put me on the Food Channel. | 他们要让我上”美食频道” |
[32:40] | Put this place back on the map where it belongs. | 以后在地图上 还能查到我的店址 |
[32:43] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我过会儿再打给你 |
[32:56] | Can I interest y’all in a plate of soon-to-be-award-winnin’ barbecue? | 给二位来一盘即将 获奖的烤肉怎么样? |
[33:06] | You’re from Dinky’s, ain’t ya? | 你们是那家伙派来的吧? |
[33:09] | Well, you tell that sumbitch, | 你们回去告诉 那个狗娘养的 |
[33:10] | he thinks he’s gonna come over here and get my recipes… | 如果他想来这儿 骗走我的配方 |
[33:14] | well, I got a double-barreled answer to his query right inside. | 我屋里自有对付他的法宝 |
[33:21] | God damn, that’s good. | 真他妈的好吃 |
[33:28] | Doctor Block! | 巴罗克医生! |
[33:29] | Three fresh ones rollin’ in! | 又来了三个 |
[33:32] | Christ, you’re kidding. | 天啊 开什么玩笑? |
[33:33] | Automobile accident off of Highway 18. | 18号高速公路上发生车祸 |
[33:36] | DOAs? | 到达事故现场时 已经死了吗? |
[33:37] | Have Andy pick ’em up. | 叫安迪来接手吧 |
[33:39] | He’s already on 620 picking up another two. | 他在620室已经在救治两个了 |
[33:42] | Fucking Wednesday nights. | 该死的黑色星期三 |
[33:46] | That’s unsanitary, Doc. | 医生 这样不卫生吧 |
[33:48] | Not if I’m the only one using it. | 只有我一个人用就没事儿 |
[33:50] | Helps me monitor my state of calmness. | 它可以帮我控制 我的镇定状态 |
[33:52] | Yeah, don’t get all worked up enough to crack it. | 目前的状况 还不至于把它咬断吧 |
[33:55] | Fuck. | 该死! |
[33:56] | You might cut yourself pretty good. | 你小心割到自己 |
[33:58] | Then I’d know I was not calm. | 咬断它的话 我就知道 自己快要失控了 |
[34:07] | Yeah, what do you say now, Doc? | 现在感觉怎么样 医生? |
[34:10] | Somebody call my wife. | 打电话给我老婆 |
[34:31] | DC-2? DC-2? | |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:40] | Well, what about countering with atropine? | 用阿托品行得通吗? |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:49] | Okay. Gotcha, gotcha. | 好的 我知道了 知道了 |
[34:53] | Well, boys, I’m beat. | 伙计们 我收工了 |
[34:56] | I gotta get home. I’ll see y’all tomorrow. | 该回家了 明天见吧 |
[34:58] | All right, then. Thanks for the extra help, Earl. | 好的 谢谢帮忙 埃尔 |
[35:01] | Hey, Wray. | 嘿 雷 |
[35:03] | You in trouble again? | 你又惹麻烦了? |
[35:04] | Just passin’ through, I hope. | 希望这次不会待太久 |
[35:06] | Well, me, too. | 希望如此 |
[35:08] | How’s the wife, Earl? | 你老婆最近好吗 埃尔? |
[35:11] | Well, she’s not too good. | 还过得去吧 |
[35:13] | Thanks for askin’. | 谢谢问候 |
[35:16] | Most of it’s her own doin’, you know. | 她平常唯一做的事 |
[35:18] | Smokin’ them goddamn cigarettes. | 就是抽抽烟而已 |
[35:20] | Pack a day for 40 years. | 每天一包烟 抽了四十年了 |
[35:23] | Yeah, she doesn’t want anything to do with, uh… chemo. | 她其实也不想 自暴自弃 |
[35:26] | So… it does take its toll. | 所以 现在要付出代价了 |
[35:31] | You don’t smoke, do you, Wray? | 你不抽烟吧 雷? |
[35:34] | No. | 不抽 |
[35:36] | That’s probably good. | 也许不抽烟 才是明智的选择 |
[35:40] | See y’all. | 回头见吧 |
[35:44] | You’re gonna start by telling me | 现在告诉我 |
[35:46] | when you first started carrying this gun. | 你什么时候开始用这把枪的? |
[35:49] | And then we’ll move up | 然后你再跟我说说 |
[35:51] | to when you first set eyes on this gal Cherry. | 你是什么时候盯上 这个叫切莉的女孩的 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 没事儿的 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 没事儿了 |
[36:52] | Sheriff Hague. | 我是海格警长 |
[36:53] | It’s J.T., Sheriff. | 警长 我是J.T. |
[36:55] | J.T., how’s the barbecue business? | J.T. 你的烧烤店怎么样了? |
[36:58] | Ever since that bastard landlord raised the rent, it’s gone to shit. | 自从某杂种房东涨房租后 就有些入不敷出了 |
[37:02] | Well, I’m real sorry to hear about that. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[37:04] | I wish there was something I could do. | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[37:06] | Right now I ain’t callin’ my brother. I’m callin’ the sheriff. | 我现在可不是在给弟弟打电话 我是在给警长打电话 |
[37:09] | I’m listening. What’s the trouble? | 我在听呢 你遇到什么麻烦了? |
[37:11] | Well, there ain’t no trouble. Not yet, anyway. | 其实没什么麻烦 目前暂时还没有 |
[37:13] | I got two delinquents been hangin’ around here for over an hour. | 有两个小年轻 已经在外面站了一个多小时了 |
[37:16] | They won’t purchase and they won’t leave. | 他们既不进来吃饭 也不扭头走人 |
[37:20] | Oh, never mind. Here they come. | 算了 他们进来了 |
[37:22] | You cook that meat at 250 degrees, don’t you? | 你烤肉的温度是250度吧? |
[37:25] | I don’t remember. I set the heat with my hand. | 我可不记得了 我都是用手来试温度的 |
[37:28] | You give me that recipe, or I’ll raise your rent higher than a Georgia pine. | 你最好快点把配方交给我 否则我就再加你的房租 |
[37:31] | Brother, ain’t no Texan’s ever gonna give you his barbecue recipe. | 老弟 没人会乐意 把配方交给你的 |
[37:34] | That’s a fact. He’ll take it to his grave. | 这是毫无疑问的 我一定会把配方带进棺材 |
[37:36] | I could be bleedin’ like a stuck pig, I ain’t gonna tell you. | 就算赔上我这条老命 我也不会告诉你 |
[37:38] | I could be dyin’ in your arms, I ain’t gonna tell you! | 我宁可死在你手上 也不会告诉你的 |
[37:41] | – We’ll see about that. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[37:47] | You gonna look… | 你们是要站在那儿看着呢 ? |
[37:50] | or you gonna eat? | 还是要进来吃饭? |
[38:00] | You called for me? | 你打电话找我? |
[38:01] | I need for you to see this. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[38:05] | Looks like a no-brainer. | 好像已经没有脑子了 |
[38:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:08] | No brain. | 没有脑子 |
[38:10] | Scooped clean out of her skull. | 头盖骨里的脑浆都被挖走了 |
[38:13] | Oh, oh, oh! I know what this is. | 我知道 我知道这叫什么 |
[38:15] | Don’t tell me. Uh… liquefactive necrosis. | 你别告诉我 这个应该叫”液化性坏死” |
[38:18] | You think? | 你真这么认为? |
[38:20] | Oh, sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[38:21] | Thank you. That’ll be all. | 谢谢你们 就这样吧 |
[38:36] | Did you know she was back in town? | 你早就知道她回城了吗? |
[38:41] | No. | 不 |
[38:43] | I didn’t. | 不知道 |
[38:50] | What happened to her? | 她发生了什么事? |
[38:53] | I don’t know, baby. | 我也不知道 宝贝儿 |
[39:00] | I thought you stopped seeing each other. | 我以为你们已经不再见面了 |
[39:05] | We have. | 是这样的 |
[39:07] | Well, yes, you have now– she’s fucking dead. | 是啊 现在见不到了 她已经死了 |
[39:11] | I mean, we– we stopped before. | 我说 我们早就不见面了 |
[39:19] | I– | 我 |
[39:20] | I haven’t talked to her in a while. | 我好久都没和她通过话了 |
[39:27] | But you’ve written each other. | 但是你们通过信 |
[39:33] | Here and there. | 以前有过 |
[39:35] | But not– | 但不是 |
[39:36] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么? |
[39:39] | Let me see your last three messages. | 给我看看你最近的三条短信 |
[39:43] | – You have no right. – I don’t? | – 你没有这个权力 – 我没有? |
[39:46] | I don’t have a right? | 我没这个权力? |
[39:52] | Show it to me. | 拿给我看! |
[39:54] | Show it to me. | 快拿给我看 |
[39:56] | No. | 不 |
[39:59] | Now, that’s just to take the sting off. | 这只是为了祛除你的疼痛 |
[40:05] | Show it to me. | 给我看 |
[40:07] | No, please. | 求你了 别这样 |
[40:09] | – Show… it… to… me! | – 快-拿-给-我-看! – 啊 |
[40:16] | Now let’s see how fast your friends work. | 咱们看看你的”助手们” 工作效率如何 |
[40:30] | That’s pretty fast. | 效率挺高的嘛 |
[40:38] | Oh, what do I know, my love? | 我到底知道什么了? |
[40:40] | That you’re a cheating, lying… | 我知道你一直都在欺骗我 |
[40:46] | sack. | 婊子 |
[40:48] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你的 |
[40:50] | But you did. | 但你却这么做了 |
[40:53] | Bill… | 比尔 |
[40:54] | you’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[40:59] | And I was afraid… | 我很害怕 |
[41:02] | of what you might do to me, | 害怕你会报复我 |
[41:04] | to our son. | 还有咱们的儿子 |
[41:07] | I’m the mother of your son. | 我是你儿子的母亲 |
[41:15] | And after this one… | 打完这一针以后 |
[41:18] | I’ll never see you again. | 我就再也不会见到你了 |
[41:35] | Doc. | 医生 |
[41:36] | What? | 什么事儿? |
[41:38] | You gotta see this. | 你得过来看看这个 |
[41:40] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会儿就过去 |
[41:53] | Where the hell are the bodies? | 尸体哪儿去了? |
[41:55] | That’s what we wanted to show you. | 我就是想让你看这个 |
[41:57] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[41:59] | They didn’t just get up and walk out, did they? | 难道是他们自己 站起来走出去的? |
[42:08] | Shut the fuck up! | 真他妈的见鬼! |
[42:10] | Somebody take care of this perp for me before I fucking kill him! | 谁去帮我把这个杂种抓回来? 我真想亲手把他杀了 |
[42:13] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[42:14] | Ah, he was causin’ a ruckus over at Skip’s place, so I cuffed him, | 他在外面的广场闹事儿 所以我把他给铐了 |
[42:17] | and the son of a bitch bit my goddamn finger off. | 可这个狗娘养的 竟然咬断了我的指头 |
[42:21] | Quit your hollerin’ and get yourself a goddamn Band-Aid. | 少发点儿牢骚 赶快贴个邦迪吧 |
[42:24] | I’m not exaggerating, using colorful speech, Sheriff. | 警长 我可没夸大其词啊 |
[42:26] | He bit my finger clean off! | 他活生生地咬断了我的指头! |
[42:28] | Fucking shit! | 真他妈的见鬼 |
[42:30] | Get out there and book him, | 你们赶快去把他抓住 然后起诉他 |
[42:32] | ’cause I’ll fuckin’ kill him if I have to do it. | 如果让我去 我一定会把他杀了 |
[42:34] | Carlos, go get him. | 卡洛斯 去把那家伙抓回来 |
[42:37] | Wray, you stay put. | 雷 你给我老实待着 |
[43:01] | Are you sure he’s in there? | 你确定他在车里吗? |
[43:04] | He was. | 他刚才还在啊 |
[43:05] | Motherfucker. | 真是见鬼了 |
[43:41] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[43:43] | Broke out the window. | 打破了窗户 |
[43:44] | Where’s my finger? | 我的指头呢? |
[43:46] | Found your ring. | 我找到了你的戒指 |
[43:48] | Could it be the same guy as your leg-snatcher? | 会不会是那个 劫腿者干的? |
[43:51] | I didn’t get a good look at mine. | 我没看清他的长相 |
[43:57] | That him over there? | 那边那个是他吗? |
[44:52] | – Wray? | 雷? |
[45:06] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[45:11] | You motherfucker! | 去死吧! |
[45:45] | – No, don’t touch him! – Why not? | – 千万别碰他! – 为什么? |
[45:48] | He’s infected. | 他已经被感染了 |
[45:49] | With what? | 感染什么了? |
[45:50] | Everything. | 能感染的都感染了 |
[45:52] | Wray! Drop the fuckin’ gun. | 雷 你把枪给我放下! |
[46:01] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going?! | 你要去哪儿? |
[46:03] | I’m gonna go get Cherry! | 我要去救切莉! |
[46:05] | Fine. But we’re taking my car. | 好 但得坐我的车去 |
[46:13] | I’m riding with you. | 还是坐你的车吧 |
[46:17] | Don’t make any sudden moves. | 你休想搞什么花样 |
[46:32] | Viral infections. | 都是被病毒感染的 |
[46:34] | They came pouring in. | 不断涌进医院 |
[46:36] | Some are rapidly developing coliform lesions. | 有些人还染上了局部大肠菌 |
[46:39] | Highly contagious. | 那可是高度传染的病毒 |
[46:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得该怎么办? |
[46:44] | Self-preservation comes to mind. | 自保要紧 |
[46:47] | Yeah. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 没错 咱们走吧 |
[46:51] | First let me get my wife. | 我先去找上我老婆 |
[48:00] | I love you, sweetie. | 我爱你 宝贝儿 |
[48:02] | There you go, bunny rabbit. | 来吃一口吧 小兔兔 |
[48:04] | Come on, come on. | 来 吃一口 |
[48:06] | Open up, now. | 张嘴 |
[48:07] | I want you to be around for a while, you understand? | 我希望你能一直陪着我 懂吗? |
[48:10] | We don’t want you checkin’ out right this– | 我可不希望你先走了 |
[48:12] | God… damn. | 上帝啊 见鬼 |
[48:16] | Ramona. | 罗蒙娜 |
[48:18] | You been fartin’ like a goddamn pack mule since I met– | 你的脾气越来越倔了 我不就是 |
[48:21] | God damn! | 天啊 |
[48:23] | I hate to do this to you, Earl, | 很抱歉跟你说这个 埃尔 |
[48:24] | but we need every man on the job! | 但是我们需要 所有警力立刻到岗 |
[48:27] | The shit has hit the fan! | 事情越闹越大了 |
[48:28] | Bring some guns… and ammo! | 带上些枪 还有子弹 |
[48:32] | Meet me at my brother’s! | 咱们在我哥哥家见 |
[48:34] | I gotcha. I’ll be there. | 收到 我马上过去 |
[48:37] | Gotta eat quick, sweetie. | 你得快点儿吃了 宝贝儿 |
[48:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[48:42] | Ramona. | 罗蒙娜 |
[48:46] | Ramona. | 罗蒙娜 |
[49:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[50:27] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 这他妈的到底是怎么了? |
[50:32] | Are you gonna give me a gun? | 能给我把枪吗? |
[50:34] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的开什么玩笑? |
[50:57] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[51:01] | Oh! Fuck me! | 该死 |
[51:03] | God damn it! | 真见鬼 |
[51:04] | Let’s sort this shit out, boys! | 伙计们 咱们摆平这儿! |
[51:11] | Dumbass. | 蠢货 |
[51:14] | Yeah. | 说得没错 |
[51:15] | Not today! Not today! | 我不想今天死! 不想今天死! |
[51:17] | – Fucking Wednesday nights! | 我恨黑色星期三! |
[52:19] | Palomita? | 帕洛米塔? |
[52:24] | Get up. We’re leaving. | 起来 我们走 |
[52:26] | I can’t walk. | 我不能走路 |
[52:27] | So what? Get up! | 那怎么了 起来 |
[52:30] | – Get– | – 起 – 啊 |
[52:33] | Motherfucker. | 操你妈的 |
[52:35] | Look at me! | 看看我成什么样了 |
[52:37] | Look at me! | 看啊! |
[52:39] | I was gonna be a standup comedian. | 我还想成为喜剧演员呢 |
[52:42] | But who’s gonna laugh now? | 看我这样谁会笑啊 |
[52:43] | Some of their best jokes are about cripples. | 找些关于瘸子的 搞笑的笑话 |
[52:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[52:46] | It’s not funny. It’s pathetic. | 这多可悲 根本不可笑 |
[52:48] | Would you stop cryin’ over fuckin’… | 你就别他妈的为 |
[52:50] | spilled milk? | 无法挽回的事哭泣了 |
[52:51] | I have no leg! | 我失去了一跳腿! |
[53:02] | Now you do. What do you think? | 你现在有了 还有什么话说? |
[53:09] | You could carry me, Wray. | 你可以抱着我走的 雷 |
[53:11] | Yeah? You never wanted that before. | 是吗?你从前怎么没想过 |
[53:14] | Why start now? | 现在干嘛要破例 |
[53:29] | This is fucking ridiculous. | 真他妈荒唐 |
[53:36] | The sheriff must’ve taken the others to J.T.’s. | 警长肯定带着人 去了J.T.那里 |
[53:38] | Get in. | 上车 |
[53:46] | God damn it, wait for me. | 妈的 等等我 |
[53:59] | My leg’s stuck in the door! | 我的腿卡在门缝里了 |
[54:01] | – It’s just wood. – It’s splintering. | – 不过是条木腿 – 会断掉的 |
[54:03] | Will you just leave it alone? | 别管它的行不行? |
[54:05] | Why is this happening to me? | 这种倒霉事 怎么都让我赶上了! |
[54:07] | I don’t know. Just– just do me a favor right now and just… | 不知道 你现在帮我个忙 |
[54:10] | stay strong. | 保持坚强 |
[54:13] | “Stay”? | “保持”? |
[54:15] | Yeah, baby. Stay. | 是的 宝贝儿 扛着 |
[54:19] | Okay, my name is Electra. | 听着 我的名字 是艾莉克拉 |
[54:22] | Fucking listen. | 你他妈给我听着 |
[54:23] | My name is Electra. Her name is Electra, too. | 我是艾莉克拉 她也叫艾莉克拉 |
[54:27] | It’s furry. | 毛乎乎的 |
[54:30] | No. | 不行 |
[54:32] | He’s a furry one. | 真是个毛乎乎的家伙 |
[54:33] | She goes by Lia, I go by El. El from “Electra”, Ame from “Amelia”. | 叫她莉亚 叫我艾莉 艾莉克拉的艾莉 阿梅利亚的阿梅 |
[54:36] | Does that make any fucking sense in your head? | 你他妈的到底懂不懂? |
[54:40] | You can call me whatever the fuck you want– I don’t give a shit. | 随便你他妈怎么叫我 我他妈不在乎 |
[54:51] | Oye, chica. | 听着 娘儿们 |
[54:53] | – You said 10:00! – I’m sorry. | – 你说好了10点 – 对不起 |
[54:55] | We can’t be watching your kid all goddamn night! | 我们不能一晚上都他妈 照顾你那该死的孩子 |
[54:57] | Your friend never showed up, and we got shit to do! | 你的朋友根本就没出现 我们还有别的事要干 |
[54:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[55:01] | Then start doing it. | 那就忙你们的去吧 |
[55:10] | Tony! We’re leaving! | 托尼 我们离开这儿 |
[55:14] | Wait, my tarantula. | 等等 忘拿我的狼蛛了 |
[55:15] | Bring it. Let’s go. | 带着它 我们走 |
[55:17] | And my turtle. | 还有我的乌龟 |
[55:19] | And my scorpion. | 和蝎子 |
[55:21] | We’re not all octopuses. We can’t carry everything. | 我们没有八只手 那不了那么多东西的 |
[55:24] | “Octopi.” | “八爪” |
[55:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[55:34] | Tony, what did I tell you? | 托尼 我跟你说什么来着 |
[55:36] | You can’t bring them all. Didn’t I tell you that? | 你不能全带着 我没跟你说嘛? |
[55:39] | It’s okay. They can live in the same tank. | 没关系的 它们能在一起生活的 |
[55:42] | What about my pocket bike? | 我的口袋机车呢? |
[55:44] | It’s in the trunk. | 在后备箱里 |
[55:47] | Where do you think you’re going, you fucking bitch?! | 你他妈还想跑 臭婊子! |
[55:52] | We’re gonna fuckin’ kill you! | 我们要他妈杀了你! |
[56:10] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么办? |
[56:13] | Everybody grab a badge and a gun. | 要么空要么满的盒子 |
[56:15] | You’re all deputies as of this moment forward. | 每个人拿一个警徽和一把枪 |
[56:17] | Except for you, Wray. | 从现在起你们都是州警了 |
[56:20] | Yo. | 除了你 雷 |
[56:33] | What do we got? | 什么情况? |
[56:34] | Something’s wrong up there. | 那里有些不对劲 |
[56:37] | J.T. always comes out and greets. | J.T.总是出来迎接的 |
[56:39] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[56:43] | Try not to shoot yourselves. | 尽量别射到自己 |
[56:46] | Don’t shoot each other. | 别射其他人 |
[56:49] | But especially… | 特别提醒一点 |
[56:53] | don’t shoot me. | 别射到我 |
[57:01] | J.T.? J.T.? | |
[57:10] | Go on! Get off him, Rusty! | 起来 离开他 臭狗 |
[57:17] | God damn, J.T. | 天啊 J.T. |
[57:32] | Barbecue? | 要烧烤吗? |
[57:34] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[57:37] | Damn good sausage link, J.T. | 真是不错的香肠 J.T. |
[57:40] | Best in Texas. | 德州最好的 |
[57:42] | Must’ve passed out after I killed those things. | 杀了这两个怪物之后 我肯定是昏过去了 |
[57:46] | Nice shootin’. | 好枪法 |
[57:47] | Everybody gather up supplies. | 大家自行准备些补给 |
[57:49] | We head out in 20! | 我们20分钟后出发 |
[57:55] | I think I nailed it. | 我想我找到了 |
[57:56] | Holy shit, I think I finally cracked it. | 真该死 我想我成功了 |
[57:58] | I finally found my– my award-winning barbecue sauce! | 我终于找到了我 能为我得奖的烧烤调料了 |
[58:03] | Your blood’s in it. | 那里有你的血 |
[58:09] | God damn it, he’s right. | 妈的 他说的是啊 |
[58:29] | Hey, my other tooth fell out. | 瞧 妈妈我又掉了一颗牙 |
[58:35] | It sure did. | 的确啊 |
[58:37] | Hey, your tooth fell out, too. | 你也有颗牙掉了 |
[58:43] | We’re toothless buddies. | 我们是无牙二人组 |
[58:45] | Oh, we sure are. | 噢 是啊 |
[58:55] | I want you to open that for Mommy. | 请你帮妈妈打开它 |
[59:01] | Now, take the gun. | 现在 去拿枪 |
[59:05] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[59:07] | And if anyone comes to the door that isn’t me, | 如果有人靠近 如果不是我 |
[59:10] | I want you to shoot them, okay? | 我要你开枪射他们 听到没? |
[59:13] | I’m not kidding, Tony. | 我是认真的 托尼 |
[59:15] | You shoot them… | 你要开枪打他们 |
[59:16] | just like your video games. | 就像你在游戏里面玩的那样 |
[59:18] | You shoot them in the head. | 照他们的头射击 |
[59:21] | What if it’s Dad? | 要是爸爸来呢? |
[59:23] | Especially if it’s your dad. | 那就更要射他! |
[59:39] | And be careful where you point that thing. | 别拿枪口乱指 |
[59:41] | You’ll blow your own face off. | 小心别把你的头轰掉 |
[59:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[59:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:00:08] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[1:00:13] | Hello, baby. | 你好啊 宝贝儿 |
[1:00:31] | I’m gonna eat your brains… | 我要吃了你的脑子 |
[1:00:34] | and gain your knowledge. | 然后得到你的见识 |
[1:00:36] | Stay away! | 走开 |
[1:00:42] | Look what you did to our son! | 看看你对我们的儿子做了什么! |
[1:00:52] | Stay away! | 别过来 |
[1:00:59] | God damn it, I told you I didn’t want to see you again. | 妈的 我跟你说过 我不想再见到你 |
[1:01:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:01:06] | Get your sorry ass in here! | 先进来再说 你个倒霉催的 |
[1:01:12] | If it’s escape vehicles you want, escape vehicles I got. | 你想要逃跑的车辆 我到是有 |
[1:01:15] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[1:01:17] | Watch that meat. | 当心肉 |
[1:01:18] | Meet my wife. | 来见见我的心肝 |
[1:01:22] | Jesse James Custom Dominator. | 杰西 詹姆斯的特制增强型 |
[1:01:24] | I made Jesse a plate of barbecue so goddamn good, | 我给杰西弄的烤肉 简直太他妈好吃了 |
[1:01:26] | he made this baby for me free of fuckin’ charge. | 所以他免费给我造了这辆 呵呵 |
[1:01:29] | Got anything that could transport more people? | 有没有能乘更多人的玩意 |
[1:01:33] | Where’s the top? | 顶篷呢? |
[1:01:35] | This baby’s chopped permanent. | 从来就没有 |
[1:01:37] | Ain’t got no roll bar, chicken wire, none of that shit. | 防滚架 防护网那些 破玩意统统没有 |
[1:01:39] | – No protection. – But she’s fast. | – 没有保护措施 – 可她跑的快啊 |
[1:01:41] | Nitrous-injected, 350-horsepower engine. | 氮气喷射加350匹马力的引擎 |
[1:01:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:01:46] | I mean, really. | 给我说实话 |
[1:01:47] | Wray’s Wreckage. | 雷的阴魂 |
[1:01:49] | That’s what it says on your truck. | 你的卡车上就这么写的 |
[1:01:56] | Are you a wrecker, Wray? | 你是个开拖车的吗 雷? (wrecker又有捣蛋鬼的意思) |
[1:01:58] | I’m nobody. | 我谁都不是 |
[1:02:01] | It’s the easiest thing to remember. | 这是最好记不过的事了 |
[1:02:05] | So remember it. | 你记住了 |
[1:02:09] | Just stack ’em on top of the counter. | 把它们放到柜子上面去 |
[1:02:14] | Hey, you want some barbecue? | 想来点烤肉嘛 |
[1:02:15] | Best in Texas. | 德州最好的 |
[1:02:18] | Aw, no, thanks. | 哦 不 谢了 |
[1:02:19] | What’s the matter, you don’t eat meat? | 怎么了? 你不吃肉嘛? |
[1:02:21] | Oh, I eat meat. | 哦 我吃肉的 |
[1:02:23] | I also eat lots of shit. | 我还吃一堆乱七八糟的东西 |
[1:02:25] | You see this? | 看这个 |
[1:02:27] | What’s that? | 什么东西? |
[1:02:28] | Shit-eating grin. | 表示我什么都吃的微笑 |
[1:02:30] | You ought to be a comedian. | 你不当喜剧演员真是可惜了 |
[1:02:33] | What do you think of the leg? | 就我这腿? |
[1:02:35] | Oh, that’s funny. | 哦 那更有趣 |
[1:02:39] | How’s your stump? | 你的残肢怎么样? |
[1:02:40] | They knocked it out something fierce. | 他们卸的时候有些凶猛 |
[1:02:42] | Still can’t feel a thing. | 让我一直失去知觉 |
[1:02:45] | This must be the real Bone Shack. | 你算是见识到了 屠宰场的真面目 |
[1:02:49] | Old J.T. knows how to live. | 老J.T.知道怎么生存 |
[1:02:52] | Like fuck he does. | 净他妈扯淡 |
[1:02:57] | I like how you say “fuck”. | 我喜欢你说”操”的 那种方式 |
[1:02:59] | Good. Fuck you. | 好啊 操你妈的 |
[1:03:02] | Fuck me? | 想操我? |
[1:03:07] | Oh, so, now you’re the comedian. | 哦 这下你成喜剧演员了 |
[1:03:10] | Go ahead, drop your pants. | 继续 脱裤子 |
[1:03:12] | That’ll be good for a laugh. | 那样会很搞笑的 |
[1:03:15] | I highly doubt that. | 我非常怀疑这点 |
[1:03:23] | That’s my jacket. | 这是我的夹克 |
[1:03:25] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:03:27] | I looked for it for two weeks. | 我找过它两周 |
[1:03:30] | Look, you were being an unbelievable dick. | 听着 你变成一个 蛮不讲理的混蛋 |
[1:03:34] | I was walking out on you. | 所以我要甩了你 |
[1:03:36] | I was cold. I took your fucking jacket. | 我很冷 所以才拿了 你那件该死的夹克 |
[1:03:40] | So, if you’re gonna go on one of your psycho obsessive controlling rants | 要是你想继续你那 傻逼夹克的 |
[1:03:44] | about a fucking jacket, then fucking take it, | 病态的妄想般的说教 那你他妈就拿走 |
[1:03:46] | ’cause I’d rather fucking freeze than fucking hear about it one more time. | 老娘宁愿他妈的冻着 也不愿意再听到你那套傻逼理论 |
[1:03:51] | Did you find what was in the pocket? | 你知道口袋里面有什么东西嘛? |
[1:03:53] | Fuck no. | 谁他妈知道 |
[1:03:55] | Look for it. | 找找看 |
[1:03:59] | No, the other one. | 不对 那边 |
[1:04:11] | I was gonna give it to you, but you left me. | 我本想给你 但你甩了我 |
[1:04:15] | You took the jacket. | 你还把夹克拿走了 |
[1:04:17] | And I looked for it for two weeks. | 之后我找它找了两周 |
[1:04:22] | Read it. | 读一下 |
[1:04:31] | “Two against the world.” | 两人对抗世界 |
[1:04:35] | Remember that? | 还记得嘛? |
[1:04:38] | I never forgot it. | 我没齿难忘 |
[1:04:41] | Then why’d you leave? | 那你为什么离开? |
[1:04:45] | Because you didn’t believe in us, | 因为你对我们 |
[1:04:47] | or in me. | 或我 没信心 |
[1:06:10] | I figured one of them new deputies might end up shootin’ me, | 我想有些新来的州警 到后来都开始射我 |
[1:06:13] | but not you, Tolo! | 居然你小子也是 托罗! |
[1:06:15] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[1:06:16] | – Dumbass. – You’re gonna be all right. | – 蠢货 – 你会没事的 |
[1:06:18] | – McGraw’s here. – Now, now, now. | – 麦克格罗来了 – 就现在 现在 |
[1:06:20] | – And a whole bunch of others. – Everybody in! | 还多了一堆新人 |
[1:06:22] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:06:23] | Over here. | 过来 |
[1:06:25] | Move your ass! Come on! | 快跑两步 快点 |
[1:06:44] | What did I tell you, Tony? | 我跟你怎么说的 托尼? |
[1:06:48] | Don’t point the gun at yourself. | 别拿把枪口对着自己 |
[1:06:51] | Didn’t I tell you that? | 我没告诉过你嘛? |
[1:06:54] | Thank you for telling me about… | 多谢你告诉我 |
[1:06:56] | you know. | 那个 |
[1:06:58] | Don’t mention it. | 不必了 |
[1:06:59] | That’s an order. | 这是个命令 |
[1:07:01] | If I had known that you were… | 如果我早知道你是 |
[1:07:06] | El Wray… | 艾尔 雷 |
[1:07:08] | I wouldn’t have given you such a hard time. | 我不会给你找 那么多麻烦的 |
[1:07:10] | I didn’t mean to be a prick about it. | 我不想捅破窗户纸 |
[1:07:13] | Need-to-know basis, that kind of shit. | 也不想说什么 注意事项之类的废话 |
[1:07:15] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:07:19] | Do what you do best. | 你要尽力而为 |
[1:07:23] | No, you’re not! | 不 这可不行 |
[1:07:25] | Don’t give him the gun. Not– | 不能把枪给他 不 |
[1:07:26] | Give him the gun, Tolo. | 把枪给他 托罗 |
[1:07:30] | Give him the gun. | 把枪给他 |
[1:07:32] | Give him all the guns. | 把所有枪都给他 |
[1:07:47] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:07:52] | That boy’s got the devil in him. | 这小子真够神的 |
[1:07:57] | We gotta fight them off. | 我们要把他们击退 |
[1:07:59] | Get to our vehicles. | 到我们的车上去 |
[1:08:01] | Everyone behind me! | 大家跟我上 |
[1:08:15] | Outside now! | 现在都出去 |
[1:08:35] | God damn you! | 去死吧! |
[1:08:47] | Everybody back inside! | 大家都回到屋里去 |
[1:08:58] | You, Skip. | 你 斯奇普 |
[1:09:00] | Front and center. | 到前面来 |
[1:09:01] | You go out front, start up the Kill Dozer. | 你出去 把卡车发动起来 |
[1:09:04] | We’ll need it to transport the other survivors. | 我们要把幸存者带走 |
[1:09:07] | You fuckin’ crazy? I’m not goin’ out there. | 你他妈疯了吧 我才不出去呢 |
[1:09:09] | – I’ll cover you. – I’m not goin’. | – 我掩护你 – 我不去 |
[1:09:12] | I never miss. | 我百发百中 |
[1:09:13] | Come on, Skip. | 拜托 斯奇普 |
[1:09:15] | It’s go-go. | 说去就去 |
[1:09:17] | Not cry-cry. | 别跟这儿哭鼻子 |
[1:09:19] | Cherry! | 切莉 |
[1:09:31] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[1:10:20] | J.T.! J.T.! | |
[1:10:22] | You take whoever you can fit in your convertible. | 你看谁顺眼就带 他们上你的敞篷 |
[1:10:24] | Everyone else on board! | 其他人上卡车 |
[1:10:25] | Skip, grab the twins! Come along with me! | 斯奇普 带着双胞胎 跟我来 |
[1:10:26] | You take the chopper. | 你骑机车走 |
[1:10:29] | I need someone else to drive my truck! | 还要个人来开我的卡车! |
[1:10:30] | I’ll do it. | 我来开 |
[1:10:34] | You’re bleedin’ like a stuck pig. | 你血流如注 |
[1:10:36] | Your vision’s blurred and you’re on your last legs. | 视线模糊 而且马上就要垮掉了 |
[1:10:38] | Anything else? | 还有什么要说的? |
[1:10:39] | Don’t wreck it. | 别撞坏了 |
[1:10:42] | Somebody grab the slaw! | 去拿一下卷心菜 |
[1:10:44] | You can’t have no barbecue without coleslaw! | 吃烧烤离不了卷心菜 |
[1:10:46] | – Give me a gun. – Take this. | – 给我把枪 – 拿着这把 |
[1:10:48] | Fucking cool! | 真他妈牛逼! |
[1:10:52] | All right, y’all, head out. I’ll hold ’em off. | 好吧 你们先走 我来拖住他们 |
[1:10:56] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好我自己 |
[1:10:58] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[1:11:01] | Do you remember how to ride a bike? | 还记得怎么骑摩托嘛? |
[1:11:03] | Useless talent number 32. | 第32号无用技能 |
[1:11:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:07] | Anyone else have a car? | 谁还有车? |
[1:11:14] | Now, you’re sure you’re okay driving this thing? | 你肯定你能开这车吗? |
[1:11:16] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[1:11:21] | Dakota… we’re sorry about Tony. | 达科塔 托尼的事我们很遗憾 |
[1:11:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:26] | Your engine is shot and you’ve got three blown tires. | 引擎坏了 还有3个瘪胎 |
[1:11:29] | But I’ve got his pocket bike in the trunk. | 我后备箱里 还有辆口袋机车 |
[1:11:33] | Is it fast? | 快吗? |
[1:11:34] | Zero to fifty in four seconds. | 0到50加速只要4秒 |
[1:11:36] | You ride with her. | 你乘她的摩托去 |
[1:11:39] | I’m Cherry. | 我是切莉 |
[1:11:41] | You sure are. | 当然是 |
[1:11:44] | Move out! | 出发 |
[1:11:45] | Damn shame. | 真遗憾 |
[1:12:24] | God damn it! | 我靠 |
[1:13:03] | Sheriff! How much ammo we got? | 警长!我们有多少弹药? |
[1:13:08] | Not enough. | 不够的 |
[1:13:22] | Don’t shoot! We’re not infected! | 别开枪! 我们没有被感染 |
[1:13:34] | All survivors gotta come with us. | 所有幸存者都跟我们走 |
[1:13:37] | Especially you… | 尤其是你 |
[1:13:40] | El Wray. | 艾尔 雷 |
[1:13:42] | I don’t go by that name anymore. | 我不会再忽视你了 |
[1:13:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[1:14:03] | We’re here in quarantine with the other survivors. | 我们和其他的幸存者 都被关在这儿 |
[1:14:16] | Where is here? | 这儿是哪儿? |
[1:14:18] | The old army base. | 老的军事基地 |
[1:14:21] | El Wray? | 艾尔 雷? |
[1:14:24] | That you? | 是你吗? |
[1:14:27] | He’s with them. I saw him in their convoy earlier. | 他跟他们是一伙儿的 我之前看到他在他们的车里 |
[1:14:30] | I’m a scientist… | 我是个科学家 |
[1:14:32] | and a businessman. Not military. | 还是个商人 不是军人 |
[1:14:34] | Which is why he’s gonna tell us what the fuck is going on. | 所以他要告诉我们 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[1:14:39] | They’re stealing biochemical weapons. | 他们要偷生化武器 |
[1:14:42] | DC-2? DC-2? | |
[1:14:43] | Also known as “Project Terror.” | 又名”恐怖工程” |
[1:14:46] | Designed to take out an entire populace in a controlled landlocked area. | 计划消灭封锁区域内的 全部人口 |
[1:14:49] | You were supplying it to them. | 你向他们提供武器 |
[1:14:53] | – That’s why they shut you out. – They found my supply. | – 那他们为什么把你踢出来? – 他们发现了我的货 |
[1:14:56] | It’s under our feet. | 就在我们的脚下 |
[1:14:58] | Ten stories down. | 十层之下的地方 |
[1:15:00] | What about countering with atropine and PAM-2? | 用阿托品和解磷剂不行吗? |
[1:15:02] | Interferes with the neurotoxic delivery, sets off the cell-blaster, | 在神经毒剂传导时会发生反应 促发细胞凋零 |
[1:15:06] | and you’re gushing blood and pus through every sacred hole in your body. | 血液和脓汁会从 你身体里所有的孔中留出 |
[1:15:10] | Appetizing. | 让人食欲大增啊 |
[1:15:11] | The only treatment is a regimented exposure to DC-2 itself. | 唯一的对策就是 适量吸入DC-2 |
[1:15:15] | It delays the negative effects. | 那样能够延缓症状发作 |
[1:15:17] | They need it… | 他们依赖它 |
[1:15:19] | like a drug. | 就像毒品一样 |
[1:15:21] | Correct. But we found that a small percentage of people | 没错 而且我们发现 一小部分人 |
[1:15:23] | are not affected by the gas itself, | 并不会被赌气感染 |
[1:15:25] | and within this small percentage lies a cure. | 这小部分人身体内 藏有解药 |
[1:15:28] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办? |
[1:15:33] | Mexico. | 去墨西哥 |
[1:15:34] | Put our backs against the ocean | 背水一战 |
[1:15:36] | and defend ourselves from there. | 争取活下去 |
[1:15:38] | No. We have to get back to my lab. | 不行 我们必须回到我的实验室去 |
[1:15:40] | This infection will spread all over the world, | 病毒会传播到世界各地 |
[1:15:42] | to every man, woman and child, | 传染给所有的男女老少 |
[1:15:44] | unless I finish my antidote. | 除非我制成解毒剂 |
[1:15:47] | You have an antidote? | 你有解药? |
[1:15:56] | You! You! | 你!还有你! |
[1:15:58] | Come with us. | 跟我们走! |
[1:16:00] | Move it! | 快走! |
[1:16:02] | Move it, Peggy! | 快走!蠢猪! |
[1:16:21] | Do you like Ava Gardner? | 喜欢埃娃 加德纳吗? |
[1:16:24] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[1:16:29] | Ava Gardner. Do you like her? | 埃娃 加德纳 你喜欢她吗? |
[1:16:33] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[1:16:36] | I was just thinking that you, uh… | 我在想 你 |
[1:16:38] | kind of look like Ava Gardner a little bit. | 有点像埃娃 加德纳 |
[1:16:48] | You got something you want to say to me? | 你有什么话想对我说吗? |
[1:16:51] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我对你没话说 |
[1:16:53] | You got nothing to say, huh? That’s funny. | 你没话说 嗯? 那就怪了 |
[1:16:55] | ‘Cause I could’ve swore you just gave me a “fuck you” look right now. | 你现在对我的表情 明明像是在说”操你妈的” |
[1:16:59] | You want to say “fuck you” to me? | 你要对我说”操你妈的”吗? |
[1:17:01] | Not at this moment. | 现在不想 |
[1:17:05] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[1:17:08] | A gun. | 枪 |
[1:17:10] | It’s simplicity itself. | 不言自明 |
[1:17:13] | You see, you point it at what you want to die… | 你瞧 你想让谁死 你就拿它对着谁 |
[1:17:16] | and you pull the little trigger here… | 然后扣动扳机 |
[1:17:19] | and a little bullet comes out of here. | 然后子弹就从这里飞出来 |
[1:17:21] | And the little bullet hits you right there. | 正中你的面门 |
[1:17:26] | And you know what? | 你瞧着吧 |
[1:17:29] | You don’t look like Ava Gardner no more. | 之后你就一点 也不像埃娃 加德纳了 |
[1:17:36] | Don’t taunt me, tramp. | 放聪明点 贱人 |
[1:17:38] | I am not one to be taunted. | 我不想被嘲弄 |
[1:17:42] | You got it? | 懂了吗? |
[1:17:46] | Let me here you say, “I got it.” | 我要听你说”我懂了” |
[1:17:48] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[1:17:50] | You damn well better. | 真听话 |
[1:18:00] | Tool. | 走狗 |
[1:18:07] | God damn it, that’s it. | 我靠 就是它了 |
[1:18:10] | I figured it out. | 我知道了 |
[1:18:12] | Salt. | 盐 |
[1:18:14] | Got it all figured out. It’s salt. | 恍然大悟啊 是盐 |
[1:18:15] | Blood is salty. | 血是咸的 |
[1:18:17] | That’s all my sauce needed, was just a little more salt. | 我的酱料只需要 多放点盐 |
[1:18:20] | It just needed a little thickening agent. You know what I’m talkin’ about? | 只要多放点咸的东西 你懂我的意思嘛? |
[1:18:23] | What are you doing, J.T.? | 你在干嘛 J.T.? |
[1:18:24] | That’s all I gotta do, is put a little more salt in. | 我要做的 就是多加点盐 |
[1:18:26] | It’d just do the same goddamn thing that the blood did. | 就像他妈的血在里面 起的作用一样 |
[1:18:28] | I tell you what, brother, that little bit of blood did the trick. | 跟你说 兄弟 就差那点血 |
[1:18:31] | Don’t do nothin’ stupid, J.T. I got it covered. | 别做傻事 J.T. 一切尽在我的掌握 |
[1:18:33] | It’s already got my sweat, it’s got my tears. Now all it needs is some blood! | 里面已经放了我的汗水 我的泪水 只需要加点血 |
[1:18:39] | – Drop the gun! – J.T.! | – 把枪放下! – J.T.! |
[1:18:42] | – Do it now! – Okay, okay! | – 现在就放下! – 好的!好的! |
[1:18:44] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[1:18:45] | J.T., you all right? | J.T.你还好吧? |
[1:18:56] | Hey, you all right, bro? | 你还好吧 兄弟? |
[1:18:58] | God damn it, I’m not all right at all, brother. | 妈的 我一点也不好 兄弟 |
[1:19:00] | Not at all. | 一点也不好 |
[1:19:01] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[1:19:03] | Oh… I sure will. | 哦 我还能去哪儿啊 |
[1:19:07] | Goddamn sauce. | 该死的调料 |
[1:19:17] | “Women in Cages”. | 笼中女囚 |
[1:19:20] | See them in action. | 看她们打斗 |
[1:19:23] | See them in love. | 看她们恋爱 |
[1:19:25] | See them in terror. | 看她们恐惧 |
[1:19:28] | White skin on the black market. | 黑市中的白皮肤 |
[1:19:30] | Soft flesh for hard cash. | 用金钱买来细皮嫩肉 |
[1:19:33] | “Women in Cages.” | 笼中女囚 |
[1:19:36] | I’m gonna go get my dick wet. | 我要去干一炮 |
[1:19:38] | She’s got one leg. | 她只有一条腿 |
[1:19:40] | Easier access. | 更好上 |
[1:19:44] | You got a point. | 有理 |
[1:19:53] | Get the rest of this shit upstairs and we’ll blow this entire floor. | 去拿楼上的货 我们要把整层炸掉 |
[1:19:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:20:10] | Get Lewis down here. | 叫路易斯下来 |
[1:20:14] | He’s getting his dick wet, sir. | 他正在干炮 长官 |
[1:20:15] | Get him the fuck down here now! | 立刻把那傻逼给我叫下来! |
[1:20:28] | Lewis? | 路易斯? |
[1:20:29] | Wilson? | 威尔森? |
[1:20:46] | Where are my men? | 我的手下呢? |
[1:20:48] | I’ve got several right here. | 有些在这儿 |
[1:20:52] | What the fuck’s this? | 这他妈是什么玩意? |
[1:20:53] | Their balls, sweetheart. | 他们的蛋蛋 宝贝儿 |
[1:20:59] | I’m walking out of here with this shit, Wray. | 我要带着货走 雷 |
[1:21:02] | – Let us go. – Tell me why we should. | – 放我们走吧 – 告诉我凭什么 |
[1:21:04] | Because I earned it. | 这是我应得的 |
[1:21:05] | How do you figure that? | 凭什么? |
[1:21:07] | You want the story? I’ll spin it for you quick. | 你想听故事? 那我就简短的给你讲讲 |
[1:21:10] | A termite’s nest of caves on the Afghan border, | 在白蚁聚集的 阿富汗边境的山洞里 |
[1:21:13] | me and my men walking around with our dicks in our hands | 我和我的手下 命悬一线 |
[1:21:16] | and our balls in our throats, lookin’ for America’s most wanted. | 小心翼翼的搜寻 美国的头号通缉犯 |
[1:21:20] | – Bin Laden. – Yeah. | – 本 拉登 – 是 |
[1:21:22] | For once, our intel was right on the money. | 有次 我们的情报很准确 |
[1:21:24] | I come around a corner– | 我刚转过弯去 |
[1:21:25] | bam, there he is, lookin’ me right in the eyes. | 他就在那儿 和我对视 |
[1:21:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:21:28] | You killed bin Laden? | 你杀了本 拉登? |
[1:21:30] | I put two in his heart, one in his computer. | 我朝他的心脏开了两枪 朝他的头开了一枪 |
[1:21:34] | So that was you. | 这是你干的 |
[1:21:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:38] | That was me. | 就是我干的 |
[1:21:42] | Class-A clusterfuck. | 百年不遇的巧合 |
[1:21:44] | He wasn’t supposed to be there, we weren’t supposed to be there, | 他不应该在那儿出现 我们也不应该去那儿 |
[1:21:47] | and I sure as fuck wasn’t supposed to be the one to punch his dialysis ticket. | 我他妈绝对不应该成为 那个送他上西天的人 |
[1:21:51] | So, instead of a chest full of medals, we get a face full of DC-2. | 所以迎接我们的不是军功章 而是遮天蔽日的DC-2 |
[1:21:55] | No cure. | 没有解药 |
[1:21:57] | That is, not until we found somebody from the other side | 直到他们那边有人 |
[1:22:00] | willing to sell us batches of this shit. | 愿意卖给我们一堆 这玩意 |
[1:22:02] | Science comes first, but business comes a close fucking second. | 科学优先 但是生意还是得 他妈的照做 |
[1:22:05] | Then you realized if you could infect a large enough populace, | 之后你就意识到 如果感染足够数量的人 |
[1:22:09] | the experiment and its survivors, | 你能从实验和幸存者当中 |
[1:22:12] | you’d find a cure. | 找到解药 |
[1:22:14] | I swore to my men that I’d do everything in my power | 我向我的手下发誓 我要尽一切可能 |
[1:22:16] | to keep them alive. | 让他们活下去 |
[1:22:18] | And that’s what I intend to do, Wray. | 这就是我要做的 雷 |
[1:22:22] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:22:25] | I never had a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:22:30] | Neither do I, sir. | 我也没有 长官 |
[1:22:35] | God bless you and your service to this country. | 上帝保佑你 和你为国家所做的一切 |
[1:22:43] | You’re a doctor? | 你是个医生? |
[1:22:48] | I was earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候还是 |
[1:22:51] | I always wanted to be a doctor. | 我一直想当个医生 |
[1:22:54] | Instead, I can do… | 但 我可以做 |
[1:22:57] | this. | 这个 |
[1:22:58] | Useless talent number 66. | 第66号无用技能 |
[1:23:06] | I’m very pliable. | 我很柔韧的 |
[1:23:08] | A girlfriend of mine had a theory. | 我的一个女朋友 有套理论 |
[1:23:09] | She said at some point in your life, | 她说 在你生活中的 特定时刻 |
[1:23:13] | you find a use for every useless talent you ever had. | 你会发现你所有的无用技能 都会有用武之地 |
[1:23:17] | It’s like, uh, connecting the dots. | 比如说 玩连线游戏 |
[1:23:19] | I’m not that optimistic. | 我可不那么乐观 |
[1:23:22] | I feel like I’m sinking down the drain and I can’t get out. | 我感觉我被冲进 下水道 无法逃脱 |
[1:23:25] | She’d say… | 她会说 |
[1:23:27] | when you’re stuck in that spiral… | 如果你身陷漩涡 |
[1:23:30] | you reach up. | 你要向上求生 |
[1:23:32] | What if there’s nothing up there? | 如果上面也没有希望呢 |
[1:23:36] | Just reach up. | 你要尽力求生 |
[1:23:40] | You’re a dancer. | 你是个舞娘 |
[1:23:41] | I was earlier tonight. | 今晚早些时候还是 |
[1:23:44] | Well, I’m pulling you out of retirement! | 老子还不能让你退休 |
[1:23:49] | Get your ass up! | 你他妈给我站起来! |
[1:23:53] | Now, I’m starved for entertainment, baby, and that means you. | 宝贝儿 我现在很想找点乐子 我指的是你 |
[1:23:57] | Radio! | 打开收音机 |
[1:24:00] | Wail, baby, now! | 扭起来 宝贝儿 |
[1:24:09] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 这才是 |
[1:24:14] | Dance it up. | 好好跳 |
[1:24:16] | Keep dancing! | 接着跳 |
[1:24:20] | I have seen me some crazy ass shit in my day… | 我见过很他妈操蛋的事 |
[1:24:26] | but ain’t never seen me a one-legged stripper. | 但从没见过一只腿的 脱衣舞娘 |
[1:24:29] | I have seen me a stripper with one breast, | 我见过只有 一个乳房的脱衣舞娘 |
[1:24:32] | and I’ve seen me a stripper with 12 toes, | 我还见过有12个脚趾 的脱衣舞娘 |
[1:24:35] | and I’ve seen me a stripper with no brains at all, | 我也见过没有脑子的 脱衣舞娘 |
[1:24:37] | but I ain’t never seen me a one-legged stripper. | 但我确实没见过 一只腿的脱衣舞娘 |
[1:24:40] | And I’ve been to Morocco. | 哦 我还去过摩洛哥 |
[1:24:43] | Dance, bitch! | 跳啊 婊子! |
[1:24:47] | Break a leg! | 摔断腿! |
[1:24:50] | Break it off! Ha ha! | 搞断它!哈哈! |
[1:25:01] | Dance for me, motherfucker. | 让你丫跳 操你妈的 |
[1:25:17] | You thought it was pretty funny, didn’t you? | 你觉得这样很好笑 是不是? |
[1:25:20] | Actually, yes. | 说真的 是这样 |
[1:25:22] | You gave me some wood, | 你拿木头插我 |
[1:25:24] | now I’m gonna give you… | 那我就 |
[1:25:26] | some fuckin’ wood! | 他妈的上了你 |
[1:25:42] | The gas! You need your gas! | 毒气!你要吸点毒气! |
[1:25:45] | No! Fuck the gas, fuck it. | 不用!去他妈的毒气! 操! |
[1:25:47] | I’m just gonna have to make this quick. | 那我就速战速决! |
[1:26:03] | Where’d you get that? | 从哪儿搞的? |
[1:26:05] | Useless talent number 37. | 第37号无用技能 |
[1:26:34] | I broke my leg. | 我把腿弄断了 |
[1:26:36] | That’s okay. I made you something. | 没关系 我给你找了更好的 |
[1:26:41] | I do believe in you. | 我很信任你 |
[1:26:44] | Always have. | 一直都是 |
[1:26:46] | I believe that you could be better. | 我相信你能做的更好 |
[1:26:48] | You deserve better, | 你配的上更好的 |
[1:26:51] | even better than me. | 我不够好 |
[1:26:53] | Right now, | 现在 |
[1:26:54] | I need you to become… | 我要你展现 |
[1:26:57] | who you’re meant to be. | 你真实的自我 |
[1:27:00] | Stand. | 站起来 |
[1:27:07] | I’d stand clear if I were you. | 我要是你 就站远点 |
[1:27:16] | Open that door, will you, baby? | 帮忙把门打开好吗 宝贝儿? |
[1:27:46] | They’ve destroyed most of the tanks. | 他们毁掉了多数的气罐 |
[1:27:49] | Any that are left we’ll get on our way to the helicopters. | 剩下的那些 在我们去乘直升机的时候拿下 |
[1:27:52] | There are two helicopters, | 有两架直升机 |
[1:27:54] | big enough to take all of us. | 足够乘下我们所有人 |
[1:27:58] | Who can fly? | 谁会开? |
[1:28:02] | Can anyone else fly a helicopter? | 还有其他人会开直升机吗? |
[1:28:04] | I can fly, but… | 我能飞 但是 |
[1:28:06] | no way in hell I’m gonna fly tonight. | 今晚我绝不飞 |
[1:28:08] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 行 |
[1:28:10] | I’ll fly. | 我来开 |
[1:28:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:28:20] | I think we’re gonna stay here, Wray. | 我想我们还是留下吧 雷 |
[1:28:23] | You’ll take care of this for me, then, Sheriff? | 那你替我搞定这个 警长? |
[1:28:26] | With pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[1:28:28] | Three minutes. | 3分钟 |
[1:28:30] | Your brother’s a good man, J.T. | 你兄弟是个 了不起的人 J.T. |
[1:28:32] | Best in Texas. | 德州最好的 |
[1:28:37] | Hop on. | 坐上来 |
[1:28:41] | No, the other way. | 不对 反过来 |
[1:28:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:28:47] | No. The other way. | 不对 反过来 |
[1:29:36] | The helicopters are on the other side of this wall. | 直升机在墙那边 |
[1:29:46] | We make a run for it! | 那我们冲过去 |
[1:29:47] | No! If we all get killed, there’s no stopping this plague. | 不行!如果我们都被杀了 这病毒就没救了 |
[1:29:50] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗? |
[1:29:52] | We’re the antidote. | 我们就是解药 |
[1:29:54] | Well, is there another way around? | 那还有其他的路吗? |
[1:29:56] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[1:30:24] | I don’t suppose there are any other biochemical engineers around? | 我想咱们这儿没有 第二个生化专家了吧? |
[1:30:28] | – Take that as a no. | 那就是没有了 |
[1:30:32] | We have to get over that wall! | 我们必须到墙的那边去 |
[1:30:36] | I was thinkin’ we could build us a new place, | 我想我们能在原址的 基础上 |
[1:30:40] | right there where the old one was. | 建幢新房子 |
[1:30:43] | You cook, | 你掌勺 |
[1:30:44] | I work the back. | 我在后台服务 |
[1:30:47] | You don’t make that rent so goddamn high. | 你不能把租金要的那么高 |
[1:30:51] | We share the recipe, we share the rent. | 我们分享秘方 分摊租金 |
[1:30:59] | Start at 250 degrees. | 首先 250度高温 |
[1:31:05] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[1:31:06] | For how long? | 多久? |
[1:31:08] | – 12 pounds? – Sure. | – 12磅重的? – 是啊 |
[1:31:10] | 12 pounds, 12 hours. | 12磅的要12个小时 |
[1:31:13] | Wrapped in tin foil, right? | 包在锡纸里面 是吗? |
[1:31:15] | I don’t use no goddamn foil. | 我才不用他妈的锡纸呢 |
[1:31:17] | Damn. | 靠 |
[1:31:18] | Tomatoes? Fresh? | 西红柿?新鲜的? |
[1:31:21] | Canned. | 罐头的 |
[1:31:23] | – No shit? – Yeah. | – 真的啊 – 是啊 |
[1:31:25] | You score me some? | 你分我点? |
[1:31:26] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 那当然 |
[1:31:27] | ‘Cause we’re brothers. | 我们是兄弟嘛 |
[1:31:31] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:33] | You just remember… | 你要记住了 |
[1:31:35] | you got to take this recipe to your grave. | 这秘方至死不能外传 |
[1:31:38] | I think I can… goddamn guarantee that. | 这点我想 我能保证 |
[1:32:07] | That’s our cue. | 那是信号 |
[1:32:11] | Cherry, darling… | 亲爱的切莉 |
[1:32:15] | it’s all you. | 就看你的了 |
[1:32:47] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[1:33:57] | Wray! | 雷 |
[1:34:01] | Damn it, Wray. | 妈的 雷 |
[1:34:05] | Okay. You need to get up ’cause we’re leaving. | 好吧 你得站起来 因为我们要离开这儿 |
[1:34:33] | They told me I’d find you here. | 他们告诉我 能在这儿找到你 |
[1:34:38] | I was beginning to lose hope. | 我开始绝望了 |
[1:34:41] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[1:34:44] | but I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[1:34:48] | I did want to hurt you. | 我确实想伤害你 |
[1:34:54] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[1:35:06] | No more dead bodies for Daddy tonight. | 希望爸爸今晚别遇死人 |
[1:35:11] | Never did like that son of a bitch. | 从没喜欢过那狗杂种 |
[1:35:16] | About as useless as a pecker on a pope. | 简直就是一个废物 |
[1:35:26] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[1:35:27] | I want to fly it. | 我想开 |
[1:35:29] | – He said not to touch anything! – You don’t know what you’re doing! | – 他说什么都别碰! – 你屁都不懂 |
[1:35:31] | – I do know what I’m doing! – No, you don’t! | – 我就是懂 – 你不懂 |
[1:35:32] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Shut up, sit down… | – 闭嘴!闭嘴! – 闭嘴!坐下 |
[1:35:35] | and don’t fuckin’ touch anything! | 什么都他妈别碰 |
[1:35:43] | Everybody sit down! | 大家都坐下 |
[1:36:01] | Hit the wipers. | 打开雨刷 |
[1:36:08] | Go on, leave me. | 走吧 别管我 |
[1:36:09] | I am not leaving you here like this. | 我不能像这样丢下你 |
[1:36:12] | Motherfuckers around here eat road kill. | 那帮傻逼 会吃被撞死的动物的 |
[1:36:17] | See? I’m funny. | 瞧 我很搞笑的 |
[1:36:20] | I made you laugh. | 我逗你笑了 |
[1:36:22] | Go to the ocean. | 找个海边 |
[1:36:23] | Put your backs to it. Protect yourselves there. | 建立家园 保护好你自己 |
[1:36:26] | I’m not leaving you, Wray. | 我不会丢下你的 雷 |
[1:36:30] | It’s two against the world. | 说好了两个人一起 对抗世界 |
[1:36:33] | It will be. | 会的 |
[1:36:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:36:39] | I never miss. | 我百发百中 |
[1:36:42] | Don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝儿 |
[1:36:45] | You’ll find your way. | 你会找到 属于你的生活 |
[1:37:02] | Reach up! | 伸手向上 |
[1:37:17] | Reach up! | 伸手向上 |
[1:38:06] | It’s like you said it would be, Wray. | 就像你所说的 雷 |
[1:38:10] | I’m like you said I would be. | 我成为你说的那样 |
[1:38:13] | I find the lost… | 我找到那些迷路的 |
[1:38:16] | the weary… | 疲惫的 |
[1:38:18] | those that have no hope. | 失去希望的人 |
[1:38:20] | I find them and I lead them… | 我找到他们 指引他们 |
[1:38:24] | to a land we’ve made for ourselves. | 到我们亲手建设的家园 |
[1:38:28] | The land by the sea. | 海边的家园 |
[1:39:05] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[1:39:07] | She’s beautiful. | 她美极了 |
[1:39:12] | I wish you could see us, us two. | 真希望你能看见我们 我们俩 |
[1:39:16] | It’s like you said it would be. | 就像你说的那样 |
[1:39:19] | Two against the world, baby. | 两人对抗世界 宝贝儿 |
[1:39:22] | Two against the world. | 两人对抗世界 |