英文名称:planet51
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | I’ve never gone parking before. I’m really not that kind of a girl. | 我还没这样出来兜风过 我不是随便的女孩 |
[01:19] | Well, I’m not the kind of a guy. who would go with that kind of a girl. | 我也不是那种随便的人 和随便的女孩出来兜风 |
[01:23] | Oh, that’s so sweet. I think. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[01:26] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[01:36] | I knew this would happen if we made out! | 我知道 但这是怎么了 |
[01:56] | Good shot, son. | 打的漂亮 长官 |
[02:05] | Uh, General, I think he’s surrendering. | 将军 我觉得他要投降了 |
[02:19] | Run! Run! | 开火 |
[02:37] | Fire at will! Keep firing! Keep firing! Kill every last alien! | 继续开火 继续开火 干掉这些外星人 |
[02:47] | Ouch, Mom! ALL: Command us, Master! | 你们将变成外星僵尸 |
[03:06] | What did I tell you about these kind of movies? It was almost over! | -我告诉过你别来看这种电影 -就快完了 |
[03:33] | You know, he looks just like his father. | 就像他爸爸 |
[03:37] | Just like his father. | 就像他爸爸 |
[04:19] | Oh, I hate the rain. | 我讨厌下雨 |
[04:30] | Raining rocks and dogs. Great! | 下雨了 天降石头 真不错 |
[05:02] | universe. | 宇宙 |
[05:06] | a universe of mystery. | 神奇的宇宙 |
[05:07] | Well, today, the mystery will be unveiled. | 今天宇宙的秘密将被揭晓 |
[05:11] | Thanks to science, we now know the universe is nearly 500 miles long | 根据科学发现 迄今我们所知宇宙大概方圆500英里 |
[05:17] | and it contains, you’re not going to believe this, over 1,000 stars. | 且难以置信的是 其中有1000多颗星星 |
[05:26] | Psst! Lem, come on! Liven it up. | 莱姆 快点啊 放片子 |
[05:29] | And still, the only known intelligent life is right here on our planet. | 而唯一的智慧生物就在我们的星球上 |
[05:44] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:46] | That’s our planet after the attack of the Humaniacs. | 那是受到类人怪攻击的情景 |
[05:49] | They’re gonna eat our brains for dinner! | 他们要拿我们的大脑当晚餐 |
[05:52] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[05:53] | Everybody, please, that’s ridiculous. | 大家别这样 这太荒谬了 |
[05:57] | Totally ridiculous. Brains for dinner? | 绝对荒谬 拿大脑当晚餐 |
[06:00] | Come on! Brains are for breakfast with cereal and milk. | 拜托 大脑和牛奶是早餐 |
[06:04] | Dinner is organs and eyeballs. | 晚餐是内脏和眼球 |
[06:10] | Okay, everyone, everyone, please, listen up. | 好了 各位 各位 够了 |
[06:14] | We’re not getting eaten | 我们不会被入侵 |
[06:16] | or harvested or having our brains barbecued. | 也不会有人吃我们的大脑 |
[06:21] | The universe isn’t scary. | 宇宙并不可怕 |
[06:22] | It’s really amazing. | 而是 很神奇 |
[06:26] | And don’t forget to pick up your planetary yo-yos. | 最后 别忘记领你们的行星悠悠球 |
[06:33] | We’ve got one for each of you. | 每人都有一个 |
[06:40] | You’re looking at the new Junior Assistant Curator! High four! Whoo-hoo! | 你面前的是新任初级助理解说员了 击掌 |
[06:49] | Well, it’s part-time now and full-time after I graduate. | 现在几点了 我们去庆祝一下吧 |
[06:52] | How did you do, Lem? Got the job! | -怎么样 莱姆 -我被录取了 |
[06:53] | Knew you would. | 我就知道你行 |
[06:55] | Hey, I can see my whole life.A house, a car, two kids, | 我的生活会就此改变 房子 车子 生几个孩子 |
[06:59] | they’ll grow up and have kids. They’ll come home to visit on holidays. | 孩子再生孩子 每个假期都来看我们 |
[07:02] | Well? Got it! | -怎么样 莱姆 -成功了 |
[07:04] | Lem, congratulations on that job. I knew you could do it. | 莱姆 恭喜你被录取 我就知道你行 |
[07:10] | Yeah, thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:18] | Oh, wow! There it is. Just two more days. | 看啊 再有两天就上映了 |
[07:24] | Humaniacs lll | 类人怪3 |
[07:26] | The Final Battle for Our World. | 怪物重返夺取我们的世界 |
[07:29] | Victory or extinction! | 胜利 还是灭亡 |
[07:35] | If you guys go in costume, I’m pretending we never met. | 如果你们俩要去变装大赛 我会假装从来不认识你们 |
[07:40] | Did you just say what I think you just said? | 你刚才说的和我认为的一样吗 |
[07:42] | I’m a planetarium professional now. | 我现在已经是一名行星学专家了 |
[07:45] | I don’t have time for kids’ movies anymore. | 没时间去看那些儿童电影 |
[07:48] | Kids’ movies? | 儿童电影 |
[07:50] | I suppose next you’ll say aliens don’t exist. | 我猜你要说外星人根本不存在是吗 |
[07:54] | Ha! Just as I thought. You’re not Lem. | 正如我所料 你不是莱姆 |
[07:58] | You’re an alien zombie, like in Humaniacs II. | 你是外星僵尸 就像类人怪2里演的一样 |
[08:01] | Skiff, I’m not a zombie. | 史蒂夫 我不是僵尸 |
[08:02] | Yeah, that’s what you zombies are programmed to say. | 是啊 僵尸都被设计成要这么说 |
[08:05] | Tell me something the real Lem would know. | 说说真的莱姆才会知道的事情 |
[08:08] | Well, I know Skiff is the only nutcase | 我知道史蒂夫是唯一的疯子 |
[08:10] | who thinks the government is hiding all alien evidence in Base 9. | 认为政府把所有外星人存在的证据都放在了九号基地 |
[08:15] | And you give candy to your puppy so he’ll poop jelly beans. | 且你给小狗吃了一种糖 让它拉奇怪的东西 |
[08:20] | It was just an experiment. | 那只是实验 |
[08:23] | With all due respect, I’ve put in the hours and done a lot of alien research at work. | 我承认 工作的时候 我会花很多时间做实验 |
[08:28] | What are you talking about? You work in a comic book store! | 你说什么呢 你是在漫画书店工作 |
[08:31] | The greatest source of scientific knowledge. | 这里是获取科学知识的源头 |
[08:34] | Skiff, time to unpack the fake alien poop. | 史蒂夫 该去假扮外星人教皇了 |
[08:38] | Right away, Mr. Haglug. | 马上就来 哈德勒克先生 |
[08:39] | You will believe me, Lem, when aliens put you on the takeout menu. | 莱姆 外星人把你放餐桌上 你就相信我了 |
[08:46] | Wow! Skiff! I love fake-alien-poop day. | -史蒂夫 -我喜欢假扮外星人教皇 |
[08:51] | So, um, Eckle, do you think your sister’s home? | 艾克 你姐姐在家吗 |
[08:56] | Why? | 干什么 |
[08:57] | I thought maybe…I thought I might tell her I got the job. | 我觉得也许 我该去告诉她我得到了这份工作 |
[09:01] | Why? Forget it. You tell her for me. Okay? | -为什么 -算了 还是你跟她说吧 好吗 |
[09:03] | Okay, but every time you tell me to tell her something, | 行 可每次你让我给她捎话 |
[09:07] | she asks why don’t you just tell her yourself? | 她总是问你为什么不自己跟她说 |
[09:09] | What? And then my mom says it’s because you like her, | -什么 -然后我妈妈就会说了 因为你喜欢她 |
[09:12] | and then she says that, “Oh, that’s so cute,” | 然后她会说 那太好了 |
[09:15] | and why don’t you just ask her out already, | 你为什么不去约她 |
[09:17] | ’cause she’s been waiting for you to ask her out ever since we moved next door to you. | 因为她随时随地都在等你约她 |
[09:22] | She has? The girl of my dreams likes me? | 是吗 我的梦中情人 她喜欢我 |
[09:27] | This is the best day of my life. Yeah, we got to see that kid throw up. | -真是天大的喜讯 -是啊 你没法亲自证实 |
[09:34] | Hey, he did it! He got the job! | 他成功了 他得到了那份工作 |
[09:38] | Oh, we’re so proud of you. | 我们真为你骄傲 |
[09:42] | I hear it’s just one easy step up to Senior Assistant Curator. | 我听说这离高级助理解说员只差一步了 |
[10:02] | Come on, soldier. Take that hill. | 上啊大兵 去搞定那座山头 |
[10:07] | Hey, Neera. Hey, Lem. | -你好 尼拉 -你好 莱姆 |
[10:09] | I wanted to tell you, I got the job. | 我想告诉你 我得到那份工作了 |
[10:12] | Lem, that’s great! | 太棒了 莱姆 |
[10:16] | Maybe it’s time that you and me… | -也许你和我应该… -怎么样 |
[10:19] | I mean, would you want to… | 我是说 你想不想… |
[10:24] | Hey, Neera! I’ve been looking all over for you. | 尼拉 我正找你呢 |
[10:28] | You’ve been looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[10:30] | The cause needs you.The what? | -活动需要你 -什么 |
[10:33] | The cause. Glar’s involved with something he calls “protesting.” | 活动 格拉参加了一个什么抗议活动 |
[10:38] | It’s like when you shout about stuff that makes you upset. | 比如你可以对你不喜欢的东西大喊 |
[10:41] | Yeah, like our school pictures. Why do they have to be of our faces? | 比如她学校的照片为什么是我们的头像 |
[10:45] | I mean, what a bummer. That means it’s not good. | 我是说真讨厌 真的很烂 |
[10:49] | Neera, we need you! Righteous momma! | 尼拉 我们需要你 |
[10:52] | Oh, I’m so honored, but Lem was about to ask me something. | 真是荣幸 但是莱姆好像有话要对我说 |
[10:58] | Yeah? Man, what do you want to ask her? | 是吗 伙计 你想说什么 |
[11:01] | It’s kind of private. | 这是私人话题 |
[11:02] | No problemo, man! I mean, I totally respect that. | 好的伙计 我不会打扰你们的 |
[11:08] | So, Neera… | 尼拉 |
[11:09] | Neera and Lem had a private conversation And don’t want anybody else around | 尼拉和莱姆要说悄悄话 不希望别人打扰 |
[11:18] | Uh, yeah, you know, we can talk later. Okay. | -我们可以回头再说 -好的 |
[11:23] | Peace. That means, “See you later.” | 回头见了 |
[11:34] | Bye! Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[11:42] | Oh! “The cause, man.” I’d like to cause him some pain. | 搞活动的家伙 真该让他吃点苦头 |
[11:49] | I don’t want to hear a single bubble. | 别让我再听见你们冒泡 |
[11:54] | Especially you, Bubbles. | 特别是你冒出来的泡 |
[12:40] | Call the General! Call the General! | 呼叫将军 呼叫将军 |
[14:15] | It’s in the Containment Room. | 外星人对抵抗部队说 |
[14:17] | Lock this section down, now! Resistance is futile. Surrender or die. | 要么投降 要么死 |
[14:21] | Come on, Eckle. Go help your father. | 艾克 去帮你爸爸 |
[15:44] | Duck? | 这是… 鸭子 |
[16:18] | Mom! Dad! There’s a ship in the… | 妈妈 爸爸 一艘飞船… |
[16:54] | Open wide or the big, bad monster will get you. | 把嘴张开 否则外星怪物就会来抓你 |
[17:41] | The battle for our world has begun. Captain, mobilize the army. | 争夺我们星球的战争开始了 队长 集合军队 |
[17:47] | Right, men, move it! | 向后转 出发 |
[18:14] | Are they hostile? Will our species survive? | 我们不知道我们种族能否存活 |
[18:18] | One thing we do know is that they show no respect for our parking laws. | 但我们知道一点 那就是他们不遵守我们的停车法 |
[18:23] | And speaking of survival, how will you survive without a sparkling smile? | 谈到生存问题 如果没有笑牌牙膏你怎么生存 |
[18:29] | Give your smile that special glow, Try the sparkle action of Dental Pro | 用笑牌牙膏 时刻保持微笑 |
[18:43] | You know, you’re really good as that toothbrush. | 你知道 你很适合扮牙刷 |
[18:44] | Yeah. But what I really do best is a suppository. | 是吗 可是我真正擅长的是扮鞋油 |
[18:54] | Now, let’s see. Invasion by giant ants. Invasion by sea monsters. Invasion by 50-foot woman | 来看看 巨型昆虫 海怪 可怕的女人 |
[19:02] | Ah! Here it is, So, You’ve Been Invaded by Aliens. | 找到了 外星人入侵 |
[19:13] | Keep your eyes on the aliens. Aliens? | -你应该注意外星人 -外星人 |
[19:21] | All right, class, let’s try it one more time. | 好了 学生们 咱们再试一次 |
[19:24] | The aliens are coming! | 外星人来了 |
[19:29] | Flarc, you were too slow. Go join the zombies. | 马克 你太慢了 站到僵尸那边去 |
[19:36] | I called it. The only question is,should I be terrified because it’s the end of the world | 我说了 问题是 我应该为世界末日感到害怕呢 |
[19:42] | or happy because I totally called it? | 还是应该为我的预见而感到高兴 |
[19:47] | Me, I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[19:49] | They’re gonna need a native to run the mines. | 如果他们要控制我们的思想 |
[19:52] | I’ll befriend them, show my executive skills, | 我会表现友好 显示我的诚意 |
[19:54] | and bam! I’m in. | 然后突然之间 我的意思是 |
[19:57] | Oh! Speaking of “bam! I’m in…” | 说到这里 伙计 |
[19:59] | A cork? | 一个塞子 |
[20:00] | It’s your best defense against the aliens’ favorite form of research. | 这是我研究的最好的防御武器 |
[20:03] | The probe.You put it… Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 探测器 你把这东西放进屁眼里 |
[20:08] | Yeah, yeah. I think I get it. Oh, wait. This is yours. | -我明白了 -等等 这个是你的 那个艾克用过 |
[20:13] | I already used that one. I just remembered, my job. | 我想起来了 我还有事 我得走了 |
[20:17] | Oh! Gotta go. You know, my boss. Your boss? No problem. You guys can share. | -你也知道我老板 -你老板 你们两个可以一起用 |
[21:09] | Uh, Neera, you have to choose. It’s either me or Glar. | 尼拉 你必须在我和格拉之间做出选择 |
[21:16] | Oh, Lem, there’s no question. It’s you, of course. | 毫无疑问 莱姆 当然是你 |
[22:31] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[22:33] | Hello. This is the alien hotline. | 你好 这里是外星人热线 |
[22:35] | Yes. Hi. I’ve found the alien. | 是的 我发现一个外星人 |
[22:37] | They’re here, and no weapon can stop them. | 他们来了 武器阻止不了他们 |
[22:42] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[23:03] | Hello? Yes, hello. I’ve found the alien! | -你好 -是的 我发现一个外星人 |
[23:06] | If you’ve spotted an alien fleet, dial 1. | 如果你找外星人专家请按1 |
[23:09] | For pod people, dial 2. | 如果你找其他人请按2 |
[23:16] | I can breathe! I can breathe! | 我可以呼吸 我可以呼吸 |
[23:19] | You speak my language. | 你说我们的语言 |
[23:23] | That’s amazing! You speak my language. | 真神奇 你说我们的语言 |
[23:26] | Yeah. That’s what I just said. | 是的 我刚刚说了 |
[23:28] | You just said, “That’s what I just said.” | 你刚刚说”我刚刚说了” |
[23:32] | Say something else. Like what? | 说点别的 |
[23:33] | “Like what.” | -比如什么 -比如什么 |
[23:37] | They’re gonna freak back at Kennedy. | 这问题都能把肯尼迪难倒 |
[23:39] | I’m Captain Charles T. Baker, astronaut. | 我是查克船长 宇航员 |
[23:45] | As-tro-nau-t. | 宇航员 |
[23:48] | Ass…Tro-naut. | -宇…. -航员 |
[23:52] | Lem. Lem. | 莱姆 莱姆 |
[23:57] | Either your name is Lem, or you want to mate with me. | 是你的名字是莱姆 还是你管我叫莱姆 |
[24:01] | Houston, we have a little problem. | 休斯顿中心 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[24:05] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[24:07] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你问我 |
[24:08] | Coffee, light, two sugars. Do you have any Frappuccino up here? | 两份咖啡 有卡布其诺吗 |
[24:12] | Any puff pastry, too. Thanks. | 再给我来些煎饼 |
[24:14] | No, I mean are you here to take over our world | 我是说你是占领我们这个世界的吗 |
[24:19] | and, like, eat our brains? | 比如说 吃我们的大脑 |
[24:21] | whoa! Hold on.What kind of sick planet is this? | 等等 这是个什么蠢星球啊 |
[24:27] | First of all, it’s supposed to be uninhabited, okay? | 首先 这种事不会发生 |
[24:29] | Not full of sea monkeys dancing to the oldies. | 不会像海猴子和牡蛎跳舞那么离谱 |
[24:32] | My mission was to plant Old Glory, whack a few golf balls | 我的任务是在行星着陆 |
[24:34] | and head back to the Kids’ Choice Awards. | 挖矿石 然后回到我们的世界 |
[24:37] | I’m getting slimed. | 这就完活了 |
[24:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:41] | You were just talking alien. | 你只是个会说话的外星人 |
[24:42] | Hey, I’m not the alien here. You are. | 我不是外星人 你才是 |
[24:45] | Me? You are. | 我 你才是 |
[24:46] | No, you are. You are. You… You came to my planet. | -不 你才是 -你才是 是你来到了我的星球 |
[24:49] | An alien planet. Hello! | 外星人的星球 喂 |
[24:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:54] | Not, “Hello.” | 不是你好 是喂 |
[24:56] | “Hello!” Hello… What? | -你好 什么 -什么 |
[25:01] | Let’s start over. | 让我们重头开始 |
[25:02] | Look, there’s a command module in orbit right now. It’s running out of fuel. | 飞船现在接到命令 而它就要没有燃油了 |
[25:06] | It has to leave in 74 hours, | 它将在74小时后离开 |
[25:09] | and if I’m not on it, it goes back to Earth without me. | 如果到时我不在 它就会独自回到地球 |
[25:12] | Capisce? | 懂了吗 |
[25:14] | I have to get to my ship and go back up in space. | 我得回到飞船 然后飞回太空 |
[25:18] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[25:19] | You want me to take you to your flying saucer? | 你想让我把你带回飞船 |
[25:22] | No!If they catch me helping you, | 不 如果他们抓到我 |
[25:23] | who knows what they’ll do to me? | 谁知道会怎么对我 |
[25:25] | I’ll lose everything. My life was just getting perfect. | 我会失去一切 我的生活本来很美好的 |
[25:28] | Kid…You are a kid, right? | 好吧 你是个孩子 是吗 |
[25:31] | I mean, you’re not like a thousand-year-old Yoda or anything? | 我是说你不是一个老人 别介意 |
[25:35] | Never mind. Look, kid, you’re my only hope. | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[25:37] | But I suppose you could leave me stranded. | 我以为你会相信我的 |
[25:42] | My wife will have to support the kids. | 我的妻子得养活孩子 |
[25:45] | Eleven. We have 11 kids, | 11个孩子 我们有11个孩子 |
[25:48] | always hungry. Yeah. Yeah. | 他们总要东西吃 |
[25:49] | But, hey, they’ll get by without a father. | 而他们的爸爸却在这 |
[25:52] | The important thing here is you avoid A little trouble. | 问题是 你却害怕这么小小的麻烦 |
[25:56] | WOMAN: (NEW YORK ACCENT) Alien hotline. What’s the nature of your sighting? | 外星人热线 你叫什么名字 |
[26:01] | Hello? Are you there? | 你好 你在吗 |
[26:05] | Hello? Are you there? | 你好 你在吗 |
[26:13] | Hey, fella. Who wants a donut? | 你想吃甜甜圈吗 |
[26:50] | There’s your flying saucer. Now what? | 那里就是你的飞船 |
[26:54] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 好吧 我有个计划 |
[26:57] | You knock out that cop, | 你去打晕那个警察 |
[27:00] | then you overpower those two. | 你去胁迫那边那两个 |
[27:01] | You neutralize that one and handcuff the big guy to the steering wheel. | 你去制服那边那个大个子把他拷在柱子上 |
[27:04] | That’s your plan? What if they start shooting? | 这就是你的计划 他们开枪怎么办 |
[27:07] | You’re one of their own. They’ll probably just aim for your legs. | 抛掉身体的一部分 比如说你的腿 |
[27:10] | My legs? | 我的腿 |
[27:11] | Don’t your legs grow back? No! | -你的腿不能再生 -不能 |
[27:13] | We’re not like your kind, okay? | 我跟你不一样 |
[27:16] | I’ll tell you what, eat this. You become invincible. | 我有办法了 吃了这个 你就无敌了 |
[27:20] | Oh, good. Then you do it. | 好啊 那你吃吧 |
[27:22] | I can’t be seen breaking the law. I’ve got the right stuff. | 我不能违法 我有本事 |
[27:26] | The what? The right stuff. It means I have a lot of courage. | -什么 -本事 就是很大的勇气 |
[27:29] | Now go! | 快走吧 |
[27:31] | Go on! Go! Go! Go! | 走走走 |
[27:40] | Hey, Lem, something wrong? | 莱姆 有什么问题吗 |
[27:48] | As you can see, the army is taking positions, | 就像大家看到的 军队已经开始控制这块区域 |
[27:54] | just like in The War of the Worlds, | 决定开始为我们的世界而战 |
[27:57] | getting ready for our first close encounter with invaders from outer space. | 我们的军队已经整装待发 |
[28:24] | Captain! Sir. | -上尉 -长官 |
[28:28] | Have your men search the flying saucer. | 派你的人去检查这个飞船 |
[28:30] | Yes, sir! Move! | 是的 |
[28:35] | Now our brave soldiers are entering the alien spaceship. | 现在我们勇敢的士兵们 要进入这个外星飞船 |
[28:43] | Ooh, it’s dark in here. | 里面真黑 |
[28:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, look! No sign of the pilot, sir. | 我们发现一些东西 长官 |
[29:22] | I’ve never seen such a heinous weapon. | 我从来没有见过这么厉害的武器 |
[29:26] | We are up against a cruel, sadistic enemy. | 可以想象这些人有多残忍 |
[29:28] | Seal off the town. I want that alien pilot found. | 我要你们找到那个外星飞行员 |
[29:43] | Well, there’s one thing you gotta do Never mind, Captain.The alien is right here. | 别介意 上尉 外星人就在这 |
[29:46] | Grab him! | 抓住他 士兵们 |
[29:49] | Ow! Glar’s not the alien! | 你说他是外星人 |
[29:51] | Oh, no? Then what do you call this? | 那你把这个叫什么 |
[29:54] | Hair. He likes it long. | 头发 他喜欢留长头发 |
[29:56] | Very unusual. You might even say, very alien! | 这很不寻常 甚至可以说 很外星化 |
[30:01] | Excuse me! General! He does go to the high school. | 不好意思 将军 他在上高中呢 |
[30:06] | Glar’s just trying to say the aliens might be friendly. | 他只是想说 也许外星人很友好 |
[30:14] | Oh, Lem! Lem, you know astronomy. | 莱姆 你知道的 |
[30:18] | If an alien came all this way, | 如果外星人能到达这 |
[30:21] | wouldn’t it be smart enough to come in peace? | 为和平而来不是更明智吗 |
[30:26] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[30:35] | I mean, they’ve come to harvest our organs, | 我是说 他们可能是吃我们的内脏 |
[30:39] | make us slaves. | 把我们当奴隶 |
[30:42] | We should all, all of us, right now, go home and hide. | 我们现在都应该回家躲起来 |
[30:47] | That’s a sensible young man. Let him go. | 有道理 让他们走吧 |
[30:50] | And the rest of you, go to your homes | 大家 都回家吧 |
[30:53] | and wait for instructions. | 等待通知 |
[31:26] | Hurry up. Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[31:31] | Great! Just great! | 太好了 太好了 |
[31:33] | Look, I said I’d take you to your flying saucer, okay? | 我说了我要把你弄到飞船上去 |
[31:36] | Well, there it is. Now, leave. | 它就在那 现在可以离开了 |
[31:42] | I’ll get you a blanket and a pillow for the night. | 我去给你拿毯子和枕头好过夜 |
[32:01] | It’s a miracle I’m gonna need. | 上飞船根本不可能了 |
[32:28] | Oh, you… You like the stone? You like the stone? | 你要石头 你要石头 快走 走 |
[32:39] | Go! Go! Go get it! Stop! | 它在那 站住 |
[32:59] | There it is! | 在那 |
[33:41] | Aliens are quite like us, | 外星人和我们很像 |
[33:44] | except they have two sets of teeth, | 他们有利爪 |
[33:46] | hypodermic fingertips and hypnotic eyes to control our brains | 还有眩晕的眼睛来控制我们的大脑 |
[33:49] | and turn us into an army of zombies and destroy our world. | 把我们变成僵尸 毁灭我们的世界 |
[33:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:54] | Remember, anyone caught helping the aliens | 任何包庇外星人的人 |
[33:57] | will go to jail. | 都要被抓进监狱 |
[33:59] | Jail? | 监狱 |
[34:02] | This is great! Yesterday, my life was perfect, | 真好 昨天我的生活还很美好 |
[34:05] | and now, I’m the most wanted super-criminal in the world. | 现在我却成了世界超级通缉犯 |
[34:10] | At least you have a world. | 至少你还有你的世界 |
[34:14] | I’ll probably never see mine again. | 我也许再也见不到我的世界了 |
[34:50] | The spacecraft is quarantined. | 这个地区被隔离了 |
[34:52] | We’re looking for a place for your headquarters, sir, and… | 我们正在找地方做您的指挥所 长官 |
[34:56] | Still no trace of the alien, sir. | 我们找不到外星人 长官 |
[34:58] | Where would you hide if you were an alien? | 如果你是外星人 你会藏在哪呢 |
[35:01] | Hide? Bravo, General. | 藏着 不不 长官 |
[35:04] | An alien invader spends over $500 | 外星人走了500英里这么远来入侵我们 |
[35:08] | to fly across the universe to hide. | 怎么会藏着 |
[35:10] | You clown! He’s here to take over our minds! | 得了吧 他是来控制我们的思想的 |
[35:15] | Even yours! | 甚至是你的 |
[35:18] | Captain, place me under arrest. | 队长 把我拷起来 |
[35:21] | Not so fast, General. | 现在还不用 将军 |
[35:22] | I’ve trained my superior intellect to recognize alien mind slaves. | 我具备能看出谁是外星人奴隶的超能力 |
[35:30] | You’re clean. | 你是正常的 但是 |
[35:32] | But, uh, he’s a zombie, and those two. | 他是僵尸 他们俩个也是 |
[35:38] | How will we know who is a zombie? | 我们怎么能知道谁是僵尸 |
[35:40] | Well, zombies don’t feel any pain. | 僵尸感觉不到疼 |
[35:46] | You’re clean. You, too. | -你不是 -你也不是 |
[35:48] | General, you must capture the alien alive | 将军 你必须活捉外星人 |
[35:51] | and bring it to me. | 然后带来给我 |
[35:53] | I will unlock the secrets of its marvelous brain. | 我可以用他的大脑解开所有谜团 |
[35:58] | Captain, search the town. | 上尉 搜查这个城市 |
[36:00] | Go door to door if you must, | 挨家挨户搜 |
[36:01] | but find that alien. | 你必须把那个外星人给我找出来 |
[36:15] | Ha, ha! Hello, Plark, if that really is you. | 你好啊 普拉可 如果真的是你的话 |
[36:19] | Have a nice day, Serbok, | 你好啊 巴克先生 |
[36:30] | if it’s the end of the world, Mom? | 妈妈 别这样 这都要到世界末日了 |
[36:34] | Invasion or not, you’ve got to go. | 只要一天没到 你就得走 |
[36:37] | My mom’s a zombie! Help! | 我妈妈是僵尸 救命啊 |
[36:43] | Zombie! | 僵尸 |
[36:56] | Mmm-hmm. Okay, right, | 我们在这里 |
[36:57] | so, this is the last street we’re gonna do today. | 那么这是我们今天要搜查的最后一条街了 |
[37:15] | Okay, let’s start at this end. | 好 我们从这开始查 |
[37:17] | Wait. I think I’m a zombie. | 等等 我觉得这里有僵尸 |
[37:18] | I’m hearing an irritating, piercing voice in the back of my head. | 我一直听见我脑后有挠东西的噪音 |
[37:23] | Oh, shut up. It’s me. | 闭嘴 是我的声音 |
[37:24] | It’s there again! It’s me, you moron. | -再说一次 -是我 毛拉 |
[37:35] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:43] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[37:47] | That’s funny! | 真有趣 |
[37:57] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:01] | Mom? Mom! Don’t come in! | 妈妈 妈妈 不要进来 |
[38:12] | Rover? Boy, am I glad to see you! Rover! | 路宝 见到你真好 |
[38:15] | Rover? | 路宝 |
[38:17] | He’s a probe we sent to take pictures of your world. | 他是负责给这个星球照相的机器 |
[38:22] | Hey! A planet full of aliens, | 这是有外星人的行星 |
[38:24] | and you sent back pictures of rocks? | 你居然传送了那么多岩石的照片 |
[38:26] | Bad boy! Bad boy. | 坏孩子 坏孩子 |
[38:30] | Mom, don’t come in! | 妈妈 不要进来 |
[38:32] | The alien! Whoa! Can I get your autograph? | 外星人 能签个名吗 |
[38:36] | Eckle, this isn’t a comic book, okay? It’s serious. | 艾克 这不是漫画书 这是真的 |
[38:39] | I don’t mind. It comes with being a national hero. | 没关系 我不介意成为全国英雄 |
[38:47] | And… And my Humaniacs poster? | 在我类人怪的海报上也签一个 |
[38:50] | And my… And my chest? | 在我的胸膛上也签一个吧 |
[38:53] | Hey, how about a snapshot? | 拍张照吧 |
[38:57] | Get one of me looking up at the stars. | 摆这个姿势拍怎么样 |
[38:58] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[38:59] | I saw the alien last night. I am so in. | 我昨晚看见外星人了 |
[39:02] | I got this guy wrapped around my little finger. | 我真过瘾 那小东西就在我眼前 |
[39:07] | Let me tell you, this alien’s not so scary. | 告诉你 这个外星人不是很可怕 |
[39:14] | Your personal chef reporting for duty, sir. | 您的私人大厨报道 长官 |
[39:17] | May I give you some tasty suggestions for tonight? | 今晚我给您准备点可口的怎么样 |
[39:20] | I’ve got a list of the fattest teachers in my school | 我有我们学校老师的名单 |
[39:23] | in case you’re looking for a light snack. | 可以当你的夜宵 |
[39:25] | Skiff, stop. He’s not here to eat us or anything. | 斯蒂夫 停下 他不是来吃我们的 |
[39:28] | He’s harmless to everyone | 他是无害的 |
[39:29] | but me. | 除了对我 |
[39:30] | Better let me do the talking. I think he’s eyeing you for dessert. | 让我来说 我觉得你当甜点比较好 |
[39:37] | It’s kind of cute, the way he does that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[39:41] | Oh, great. Let’s just have a party! | 很好 那我们办个派对吧 |
[39:46] | We’re doing a routine search for the alien. | 我们在搜查外星人 |
[39:49] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[39:52] | It’s trying to control our minds. | 他想要控制我们的思想 |
[39:54] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[39:55] | Don’t look in its eyes. | 别看他的眼睛 |
[39:57] | That’s how they take over your brain. | 他们就是这样控制我们的思想的 |
[39:59] | Brains? That’s right, brains! | 思想 对了 思想 |
[40:02] | You are my zombie slaves. | 你们是我的僵尸奴隶 |
[40:07] | I want to control your brains. | 我要控制你们的思想 |
[40:08] | It’s inside my head! | 他的声音进入我的大脑了 |
[40:10] | Ooh! Its will is too strong! | 也进入我的了 |
[40:22] | Command us, Master. | 命令我们吧 主人 |
[40:25] | Command me, too. | 也命令我吧 |
[40:27] | It’s not real. I think I know when I’m being mind-controlled. | -这不是真的 -我知道我是不是被控制了 |
[40:32] | Hey, maybe they could get me on my ship. | 也许他们可以帮我拿回飞船 |
[40:37] | I’m leaning toward “probably not.” | 我觉得也许不行 |
[40:45] | But I think I know who can. | 不过我知道谁可以 |
[40:48] | In the meantime at the landing site,just to the left of me here, everything is checked and | 他们仔细检查了所有东西 |
[40:51] | The High Command taking control of the situation… | 高级指挥官已经控制了局面 |
[40:54] | You want our home for your headquarters? | 要把我的家当作总部吗 |
[40:58] | Gee, that would be a great honor. | 天 这真是无上的荣幸 |
[41:01] | Honey, tell Lem we have guests. | 亲爱的 告诉莱姆咱家来客人了 |
[41:07] | Lem, there’s someone you’d like to… | 莱姆 你得来见见 |
[41:19] | Kiss the ship goodbye, Rover. | 说再见吧 路宝 |
[41:25] | You really think you can get me on TV? | 你真的能让我上电视吗 |
[41:29] | You’re the biggest story in history. | 你的出现是有史以来最大的事 |
[41:31] | The whole planet will watch. | 全球都会看的 |
[41:33] | The whole planet? Interesting. | 整个星球的人吗 有点意思 |
[41:36] | I left my hair products on the ship, but I could improvise. | 我把发胶落在飞船上了 不过我自己可以处理一下 |
[41:39] | You know, astronauts have to deal with any kind of emergency. | 宇航员需要处理好各种紧急状况 |
[41:43] | I get it. He can tell everyone he’s peaceful. | 我明白了 他可以告诉所有人他为和平而来 |
[41:46] | All we need is a safe place, that TV reporter, | 咱们需要一个安全的地方和一个主持人 |
[41:49] | and then we can all get on with our lives. | 之后就能正常过日子了 |
[41:51] | Skiff, the comic book store, let’s go there. | 史蒂夫 咱们可以去那个漫画书店 |
[41:54] | Okay, but if he’s not housebroken, you’re cleaning up his mess. | 好吧 不过你们得自己处理后事 |
[41:58] | We need a slogan, like something that says,”It’s a bummer to make war on the aliens | 咱们得想个口号 比如停止和外星人打仗 |
[42:03] | when we should make…” | 咱们应该… |
[42:06] | Hey, Neera! | 嘿 尼拉 |
[42:07] | Hi! Hi! | 嗨嗨 嗨 |
[42:09] | Kill any aliens, Lem? | 干掉什么外星人了吗 莱姆 |
[42:10] | Kill any… Oh, no, you don’t understand. These soldiers aren’t… | 没有 你不明白 这些士兵只是 |
[42:14] | Oh, great! This day gets better and better. | 唉 太好了 误会越来越深了 |
[42:24] | General Grawl, you better take a look at this. | 格劳尔将军 您最好来看看这个 |
[42:31] | Professor, take a look. | 教授 你来看看 |
[42:34] | This is obviously alien writing. | 这明显是外星人的文件 |
[42:39] | It says, “Surrender or die,” | 投降还是去死 |
[42:44] | and this is a list of surrender terms. | 而这些是投降条款列表 |
[42:48] | Diabolical. | 该死的混蛋 |
[42:51] | What are you doing in Lem’s room? | 你们在莱姆的屋里干什么 |
[42:55] | I’m afraid your son is a zombie. | 恐怕你的儿子已经变成僵尸了 |
[43:01] | Hey, kid, what’s bugging you? | 孩子 你烦什么呢 |
[43:04] | Neera. | 尼拉 |
[43:05] | What is that, like an alien hernia? | 那是什么 外星狂热症吗 |
[43:06] | Well, sort of.It’s the girl of my dreams, | 有点像 我的梦中情人 |
[43:11] | and now she hates me. | 而现在她恨我 |
[43:13] | Whoa! Hate’s a strong word. | 恨太严重了 |
[43:15] | Maybe she just dislikes you. | 或许她只是不喜欢你 |
[43:18] | Plus, there’s another guy, Glar. | 而且 她还有别人 格拉 |
[43:21] | Okay. You know your problem? It’s not Glar or Neera. It’s Lem. | 问题不在于尼拉或格拉 而是在你 |
[43:27] | Look at you. You’re so left-brain. | 你看你如此的右脑情绪化 |
[43:30] | Or is it right brain? Whatever. | 还是左脑情绪化 |
[43:31] | You’re like the chief of control. | 无所谓啦 你要需要控制权 |
[43:33] | You’ve got to loosen up. | 你不能输 |
[43:35] | We’ve got a little time. | 还有点时间 |
[43:37] | You, my friend, | 你是我的朋友 |
[43:38] | are in luck. | 我们运气不错 |
[43:39] | The doctor is in. | 我给你上堂课 |
[43:44] | Me and green bean need to talk. | 我和他要谈谈 |
[43:50] | Before we begin, I have a technical question. | 开始之前 我有个技术性问题 |
[43:53] | Are you considered very ugly on this planet? | 你在这个星球上长得算丑吗 |
[43:57] | What? | 什么意思 |
[43:57] | Because I can’t tell. | 因为我没法判断 |
[43:59] | No.I mean, I’m okay. | 不会啊 我长得还算可以 |
[44:02] | Oh, good. Good. | 很好很好 |
[44:06] | Why do chicks dig me? | 为什么女人都喜欢我 |
[44:08] | Because I’m handsome? Because I’m an astronaut? | 因为我帅 因为我是宇航员吗 |
[44:14] | Yes, and yes. | 两个答案都是肯定的 |
[44:15] | But it’s also because of Chuck Baker’s three steps to romance. | 不过更重要的是我的浪漫三步绝技 |
[44:20] | Spot your prey. Make your move. Show no mercy. | 找到目标 开始行动 不要留情 |
[44:27] | Hey, baby. I saw you across the bar. | 宝贝儿 你的外壳在我眼光中溶解 |
[44:32] | Are sparks flying or is this place on fire. | 我心中的火花将此处点燃 |
[44:38] | You’re sure you’re not ugly, right? | 你确定你长得不算丑 对吗 |
[44:39] | I think so. | 我觉得不算 |
[44:41] | Baby, tomorrow I go up in space, | 可能明天我就要飞向太空 |
[44:43] | maybe never to return. | 永远也无法回来 |
[44:47] | Let’s make our last night a night To remember. | 让咱们尽情享受这难忘的 最后一夜 |
[44:54] | Lem! The cork! | 莱姆 塞子 塞子 |
[44:57] | The cork! Remember the plan! | 别忘了咱们的计划 |
[45:00] | The only plan here is to get Chuck on TV. | 咱们唯一的计划就是让查克上电视 |
[45:04] | I’ll be right back with the reporter. | 我去把主持人找来 |
[45:06] | I’m leaving you in charge. | 这里留给你负责 |
[45:08] | In charge? | 我负责 |
[45:11] | You heard him. | 你伤害了他 |
[45:13] | Things are going to be different around here. | 情况不同了 |
[45:15] | My wish is your command. | 我的愿望就是命令 |
[45:20] | Come on, boys, let’s track down this story. | 走吧孩子们 咱们需要跟踪这个新闻 |
[45:23] | We need an alien for the 6:00 news. | 咱们得为六点的新闻找个外星人 |
[45:28] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 |
[45:29] | Hey! Uh… | 嘿 呃 |
[45:30] | We’re really upset! | 我们非常失望 |
[45:34] | We’re really upset! | 我们失望非常 |
[45:36] | Upset we really are! Yeah. | 我们失望吗 非常 |
[45:39] | Are we upset, really? Neera! I need to talk to you. | -我们真的非常失望 -尼拉 我得和你谈谈 |
[45:42] | Oh. I thought you were after the alien. | 我以为你忙着抓外星人呢 |
[45:45] | That’s not what’s going on. | 根本没那么回事 |
[45:46] | Then what is? | 那是怎么回事 |
[45:48] | I…Lem! Mysterious Lem | -我…-莱姆 神秘的莱姆 |
[45:53] | Tell us the secrets of your heart | 告诉她你心里的秘密吧 |
[45:57] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[46:02] | Lem, I always thought we’d be together, | 虽然我认为咱们应该在一起 |
[46:04] | but I need someone who doesn’t always believe what he’s been told. | 可我需要一个不是别人说啥是啥的人 |
[46:08] | It’s like Glar says, “The times, they are a-different.” | 就像格拉说的 时代不同了 |
[46:15] | Maybe you should go. | 你走吧 |
[46:24] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[46:26] | What? | 你说什么 |
[46:27] | Is this place sparking | 这里被点燃 |
[46:30] | or is fire making this a night to show no mercy? | 夜里着火了 不要留情 |
[46:32] | Did I happen to mention I’m not ugly? | 我跟你说过吗 其实我不丑 |
[46:38] | Whoa! Are you crazy? | 啊 你疯了吗 |
[46:47] | Hey, is this guy giving you bad vibrations? | 这个人让你感觉不爽吗 |
[46:52] | I’m hungry, guys. | 我要走了 |
[47:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[47:06] | If you have to do a number one, use these papers. | 如果你选择一 请待在报纸上 |
[47:09] | If you have to do a number two, go outside. | 二的话 请到门外去 |
[47:12] | And, if it’s number three, I can’t help you. | 如果是三 我就没法帮你了 |
[47:17] | Got you, alien! Victory or extinction! | 打中了 外星人 胜利 要么灭亡 |
[47:21] | Oh, yeah? In space, no one can hear you scream! | 真的吗 在宇宙里可没人能听见你呼救 |
[47:28] | Crush, kill, destroy. Bang, bang! Ha, ha! | 压碎 杀死 消灭 压碎 杀死 消灭 |
[47:33] | Hey, Master! We want to be destroyed, too! | 嘿 主人 我们也想被消灭 |
[47:39] | Quick, cover the camera! | 快把摄像机拿下来 |
[47:41] | If it gets damaged again, we’ll have to pay for it. | 如果砸坏了咱们得赔的 |
[47:56] | You’re afraid of a widdle storm. | 你害怕这小小的暴雨吗 |
[47:58] | It’s nothing. You see? | 这没什么 看 |
[48:06] | Rover! | 路宝 |
[48:20] | Sit, Rover! Sit! Stop! Heel! Roll over! Come back! Listen… | 路宝 待在那 别闹了 快回来 |
[48:26] | You can’t escape the tractor beam. | 你逃不出我的洗脑射线的 |
[48:29] | It’s pulling you to your doom! | 它会控制你的 |
[48:40] | 6:00 news, here we go. | 六点钟新闻 我们来了 |
[48:53] | Soon, we will crush the rebel alliance | 很快我们会攻破防线 |
[48:56] | and control the galaxy. | 最终统治整个星系 |
[49:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢… |
[49:02] | You are a rebel spy and a traitor to the Empire. | 你是个奸细 帝国的叛徒 |
[49:07] | Take her away. | 把他带走 |
[49:09] | Skiff! | 斯蒂夫 |
[49:13] | Hasta la vista, baby. You are terminated. | 后会有期 宝贝 你即将被终结 |
[49:18] | General, over there. Aren’t those comic books? | 快看 那些是漫画书吗 |
[49:21] | Captain, get your men! | 上尉 去抓他们 |
[49:25] | We gotta get out of here now! | 咱们必须马上离开这里 |
[49:29] | Move it! Move it! Go, go, go, go, | 冲 冲 冲 |
[49:33] | go, go, go! | 快点 |
[49:36] | Chuck, come on! | 快点 |
[49:37] | Sorry, pal. Too dangerous. But… | 对不起 艾克 这太危险了 |
[49:39] | Out! | 躲开 |
[49:42] | You there! Stop! | 你在这儿啊 停 |
[50:01] | Don’t you ever run off like that. | 你以后再也不许这样了 |
[50:04] | What if they took you to the pound? | 万一他们把你带走怎么办 |
[50:06] | How would I find you? | 我找不到你怎么办 |
[50:09] | Lem? | 莱姆 |
[50:14] | Oh, boy! | 我的天呐 |
[50:27] | We’d better run! | 咱们最好快点 跑 |
[50:31] | Let’s move! | 快跑 |
[50:40] | Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! | 快追快追 |
[50:50] | Let the doctor handle this. | 让博士来处理这些吧 |
[50:52] | Ladies, who wants to meet an astronaut? | 女士们 谁想认识这位帅气的宇航员 |
[50:58] | Ow! Ladies! One at a time! Chuck! | 各位 一次只扔一个 |
[51:02] | I’m on Facebook! | 枪林弹雨啊 |
[51:19] | Look out! The monster! | 快看 外星怪兽 |
[51:27] | It’s getting away! | 别让它跑了 |
[51:33] | Got you! Rover? No! | 路宝 不要 |
[51:38] | Quick, hotwire the car! | 用引线发动汽车 |
[51:40] | What? Hotwire the who? | 引线发动什么 |
[51:41] | When are you green goobers going to evolve? | 你们这些绿人都会干什么啊 |
[52:12] | Attention, all personnel. | 各单位注意 |
[52:13] | What’s the matter? | 发生什么事了 |
[52:15] | Why did he do it? I was gonna teach him to beg and everything. | 我做错了 怎么才能救它 |
[52:25] | Amazing! The alien’s brain is so powerful, | 太惊人了 外星人的大脑是如此强大 |
[52:28] | it’s controlling them even now. | 甚至现在还控制着他们 |
[52:31] | What is it telling you to do? | 他都下什么命令了 |
[52:34] | Um, I think I’m supposed to dig a hive for the alien queen. | 我好像应该为外星皇后挖个巢穴 |
[52:38] | Yeah. I’m supposed to blow up things. | 我应该去搞一些破坏 |
[52:41] | I mean, unless you need help with the hive. | 除非你需要我去帮忙 |
[52:43] | Oh, no, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[52:44] | You sure? I’m good. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[52:45] | Never mind them, Professor. | 别管他们了 教授 |
[52:48] | This thing has all the answers. | 这个东西有所有的答案 |
[52:52] | Where’s your master? Talk! | 你的主人在哪 快说 |
[52:59] | The flying saucer is going to an undisclosed location to be taken apart and studied. | 外星飞船将被转移到封闭地点 进行拆解和分析 |
[53:05] | This reporter is now going to reveal to you where that location is. | 而我将进去为您进行直播 |
[53:09] | Uh, this reporter has just been told that if I do that, | 刚得到通知 |
[53:12] | I will be taken apart and studied. | 如果我这么做我也会被拆掉分析 |
[53:25] | Oh, look. That’s perfect. That’s great. | 看吧 太好了 真是太完美了 |
[53:28] | Oh, just great! Perfect! | 太好了 真是太完美了 |
[53:31] | John Glenn goes around the world, | 他穿越了宇宙 |
[53:33] | he’s a senator for life. | 他把毕生都献给了国家 |
[53:34] | I went across the fricking universe! | 我本可以环游太空的 |
[53:36] | I should be governor, minimum! | 他应该至少当个州长 |
[53:38] | But, no, | 不过不可能 |
[53:39] | I’m marooned here on this stupid rock! | 我只能留在这个蠢星球上了 |
[53:47] | This stupid rock is my home, | 这个蠢星球是我的家 |
[53:51] | or it was until you came along | 而自从你来之后 |
[53:53] | and ruined everything! | 所有的事都是一团糟 |
[53:54] | I want my life back, unless, I don’t know, | 我想回到原来的生活 |
[53:56] | maybe there’s something else you want to ruin. | 或许你还想搞砸其他的事 |
[54:00] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[54:03] | My boss. | 我的老板 |
[54:07] | Sorry, Mr. Hucklo. | 对不起 罗格洛兹先生 |
[54:09] | It’s just for one little night. | 只委屈你一个晚上 |
[54:12] | Maybe a week. | 最多一周 |
[54:13] | I really hope this doesn’t affect our working relationship. | 希望这不会影响我们的同事关系 |
[54:21] | Oh, great! | 你被炒了 |
[54:24] | Just great! Fired. | 太好了 被炒了 |
[54:28] | Say, why don’t you just harvest my organs | 你为什么不杀了我 |
[54:31] | and get it over with? | 把事情做彻底了 |
[54:39] | Oh, great. Now look what you did. | 瞧瞧你干了什么 |
[54:41] | You made him really upset. | 你把他彻底搞崩溃了 |
[54:45] | Lem? | 莱姆 |
[55:00] | Lem? | 莱姆 |
[55:09] | You’re looking right at my home. | 你看的正是我家的方向 |
[55:12] | See that star, the little red one? | 看到那颗星了吗 红色很小的那个 |
[55:15] | Circling that star is a planet called Earth. | 边上有许多星球和卫星围绕着 |
[55:18] | It’s about 20 billion miles away, | 大概有两百亿英里远 |
[55:21] | give or take. | 给点反应 |
[55:22] | There’s no way space is that big. | 宇宙不可能有那么大 |
[55:24] | What? Are you kidding? | 什么 你开玩笑吗 |
[55:26] | There’s billions of galaxies, | 宇宙里有数以亿计的星系 |
[55:29] | and each galaxy has billions of stars. | 而每个星系又有数以亿计的星球 |
[55:32] | Next to that, kid, our planets are just dust in the wind. | 和这个比起来 我的星球只是一粒尘土 |
[55:38] | So, nothing I knew was right? | 那么我知道的所有事都是错的 |
[55:43] | Come on. You knew about Neera. | 没有 你了解尼拉 瞧瞧她 |
[55:47] | I mean, look at her.Lose the antennae, get some plastic surgery, | 如果不看头上的触角再做些整容手术 |
[55:50] | she’s a hottie. | 还是挺性感的 |
[55:52] | I don’t have the right stuff, like you. | 我没有你那么大的本事 |
[55:58] | Kid…I never had the right stuff. | 其实 我没什么本事 |
[56:07] | I’m a button pusher, Spam in a can. | 我只负责按按钮吃罐头 |
[56:12] | I don’t even fly the ship. It’s all automatic. | 飞船都不用我开 都是自动驾驶的 |
[56:16] | I only got this far on charm and my rugged good looks. | 能到这个位置只因为我长得比别人顺眼些 |
[56:22] | You risked everything to help a stranger from another world. | 你不顾一切去帮助来自其他世界的陌生人 |
[56:27] | You’re the one with the right stuff. | 你才是真有本事 |
[56:37] | Finally! We’ve been looking for you! | 我们终于找到你了 |
[56:39] | Guys! | 哥们儿 |
[56:41] | Great hiding spot. | 真是个不错的藏身处 |
[56:43] | I call the closet. | 咱们得躲在这 |
[56:44] | No way! Let’s go fight the army. | 不行 咱们去和军队战斗吧 |
[56:47] | How’s your species at hiding? | 你的种族怎么隐藏自己 |
[56:49] | Can you change your skin to this color? | 能改变表皮的颜色吗 |
[56:51] | Your call, Captain Baker. | 你决定吧 船长大人 |
[56:54] | What’s it going to be, fight or hide? | 藏起来还是战斗 |
[56:56] | Neither. | 都不要 |
[56:57] | I think Lem’s saying he wants the closet. | 我认为莱姆是想躲起来 |
[57:00] | I’ll tell you what it’s going to be. | 我告诉你咱们怎么做 |
[57:01] | We’re gonna go get Chuck back to his ship. | 咱们得把查克弄回他的飞船 |
[57:04] | Skiff, you were right about Base 9. That’s where they have his ship. | 斯蒂夫你是对的他们把飞船运到第九区去了 |
[57:08] | But we don’t know where it is. | 可咱们不知道飞船在哪儿 |
[57:10] | Yes, we do. | 咱们能够知道 |
[57:11] | Rover found me. | 路宝能找到我 |
[57:12] | He’s also programmed to find my ship. | 它也有寻找飞船的程序 |
[57:16] | Wait, where is Rover? | 等等 路宝哪儿去了 |
[57:20] | It’s too painful to talk about. | 说来伤心啊 |
[57:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[57:24] | They’ve got him at the comic book shop. | 他们在书店把它逮走了 |
[57:27] | Well, then, we’ve got to go get him. | 咱们去救他 |
[57:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[57:30] | The whole army’s looking for you two. | 军队也在通缉你 |
[57:32] | You can’t just stroll through town. | 城里贴满了你的画像 |
[57:36] | Wait, wait, that new movie, doesn’t that open tonight? | 等会儿 那部新电影是今晚首映吗 |
[57:40] | Yeah. Why? | 没错 怎么了 |
[57:54] | The citizens of Glipforg are undaunted by alien invaders | 市民们并没有被外星人入侵吓倒 |
[57:59] | and are bravely going about their normal routines. | 并如期举行了首映 |
[58:07] | There’s the comic book store. Let’s go. | 这是漫画的故事 咱们走 |
[58:20] | What great costumes! | 你的装扮实在太棒了 |
[58:22] | You two are finalists. | 你们是两个参赛选手吧 |
[58:24] | Up on stage. | 快到舞台上来吧 |
[58:26] | Oh, uh, we’re not here to enter the contest. | 我们来不是为了参加比赛的 |
[58:29] | Then why are you dressed like aliens? | 那你们为什么打扮成外星人 |
[58:32] | Uh, we’re here to win the contest. | 我们是为了来赢得比赛的 |
[58:36] | What? Yeah, good. | 没错 很好 |
[58:48] | Mmm-hmm. | 傻瓜 |
[58:51] | Private, come here. | 到这来 士兵 |
[59:02] | Hold your fire, soldier. Take us to your leader. | 别开枪 带我们去找你的主人吧 |
[59:08] | Welcome to the Humaniacs III Costume Contest. | 欢迎来到类人怪3的变装大赛 |
[59:20] | We’re really upset! We’re really upset! | 我们很失望 我们很失望 |
[59:24] | Let’s hear it for the finalists. | 请欣赏决赛表演 |
[59:28] | What are we supposed to do? | 咱们该怎么办 |
[59:29] | Give them their daily minimum dose of Chuck. | 好好看看我真正的魅力吧 |
[59:33] | Hello, Humaniacs! | 大家好 |
[1:00:23] | Look at me. Watch this. | 看我的动作 跟着做 |
[1:00:52] | Yeah! That’s it! | 有敌情 |
[1:01:06] | Lem! | 莱姆 |
[1:01:08] | Over here! | 到这边来 |
[1:01:18] | There he is! | 这是外星人变装大赛 |
[1:01:20] | All of these costumes! Sir, how do we find the alien? | 我们怎么能找到外星人 |
[1:01:21] | Simple, Captain. Like us, | 队长 外星人像我们一样 |
[1:01:22] | the alien is in uniform. | 标识他们来自何处 |
[1:01:26] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[1:01:28] | I got you! | 我抓住他了 |
[1:01:29] | Chuck! | -抓到他了 -查克 |
[1:01:31] | No! No! Get off! | 不要 放开他 |
[1:01:35] | Okay, keep back. | 嘿 退后 |
[1:01:43] | Move. | 是 你们不必再受奴役了 |
[1:01:51] | Time to meet the monster face to face. | 让我们和怪物 面对面 |
[1:02:01] | Look at it, Professor. | 看看他 教授 |
[1:02:02] | It’s hideous. And that smell… | 这么难看 味儿还难闻 |
[1:02:06] | Hey, you try wearing the same suit for three weeks. | 你穿同一套衣服三周看看 |
[1:02:12] | What a remarkable brain you must have. | 在这里 这里做标记下刀打开 |
[1:02:16] | An incision here and here, it should pop right out. | 大脑就会跳出来 |
[1:02:22] | No! You’re making a mistake! He’s friendly! | 不 你们错了 他很友好 |
[1:02:25] | Oh! This poor boy’s obviously a zombie. | 这个男孩儿明显是个僵尸 |
[1:02:28] | I’ll remove his brain, too. | 把他的大脑也拿出来 |
[1:02:44] | You are no longer needed, slave. | 你不再是外星人奴隶了 |
[1:02:47] | I release you. Return to your puny life. | 我放过你的这小生命 |
[1:02:52] | Kid, I’m going down anyway. | 孩子 我无论如何都是要死了 |
[1:02:55] | There’s no need for you to come with me. | 你无需跟我一样 |
[1:02:59] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:03:04] | How about it, Professor? | 他怎么样 教授 |
[1:03:07] | Difficult to tell. | 很难说 |
[1:03:10] | Do you still believe the alien is friendly? | 你依旧相信外星人是友好的吗 |
[1:03:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:19] | This boy is free! | 他已经恢复正常了 |
[1:03:23] | Oh, Lem! We’re so glad you’re not a zombie! | 孩子 我真高兴你不是僵尸 |
[1:03:28] | What about the alien spawn, sir? | 长官 怎么处理外星机器人呢 |
[1:03:30] | I want it destroyed, one little piece at a time. | 每一片都给我毁掉 |
[1:03:40] | All right, let’s get these aliens to Base 9! | 好了 让我们把外星人带回9号基地 |
[1:03:45] | Not that it exists. | 根本不存在 |
[1:03:56] | Move it! | 快走 |
[1:04:02] | Go on. | 进去 |
[1:04:08] | Get in! | 我们成功了 |
[1:04:20] | We’re here to honor a young man who survived | 我们在这里很荣幸地请到 |
[1:04:23] | a harrowing ordeal at the hands of the alien monster. | 在外星怪物手中幸存的年轻人 |
[1:04:28] | Lem, come on out! | 莱姆 来吧 |
[1:04:31] | Son? | 莱姆 |
[1:04:38] | Lem, I understand you’ll be working right here after you graduate, | 莱姆 我明白你在毕业后在这里工作 |
[1:04:42] | teaching about the mysteries of space. | 讲述宇宙的神奇 |
[1:04:45] | Give us a preview of what we’ll learn. | 给我们简单讲讲 你学到了什么 |
[1:04:52] | Well, we know everything about our universe. | 我们知道宇宙的一切 |
[1:04:56] | It’s 500 miles long | 它有500英里长 |
[1:04:58] | 500 miles! | 500英里 |
[1:05:03] | Remarkable! | 令人印象深刻 |
[1:05:05] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:05:06] | Space isn’t 500 miles. | 宇宙不是500英里长 |
[1:05:09] | It’s not. It’s so much bigger than we can imagine. | 它不是 它比我们想象的大多了 |
[1:05:14] | There’s billions of galaxies, | 它有上亿个星系 |
[1:05:15] | and each galaxy has billions of stars, | 而每个星系中还有上亿的星星 |
[1:05:18] | and next to that, our planet is just… | 而我们的星球只是… |
[1:05:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:05:39] | Lem? I know I was kind of harsh. | 莱姆 我知道我有点苛刻 |
[1:05:45] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:05:48] | Oh, hi, Neera. | 噢 嗨 尼拉 |
[1:05:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[1:05:52] | It’s called hotwiring. | 这个叫热线启动 |
[1:05:53] | It’s how they start cars on Earth. | 反正在地球是这么叫的 |
[1:05:56] | Lem, um, I was thinking… | 莱姆 我在想 |
[1:06:00] | Well, you know, now that this is all over… | 你知道现在都结束了 |
[1:06:03] | Yeah, Neera? | 是啊 尼拉 |
[1:06:05] | Maybe we could… | 也许我们可以… |
[1:06:10] | Lem, you left everyone hanging! | 莱姆 你撇下所有人在等 |
[1:06:14] | I’m going to go find Chuck. | 我要去找查克 |
[1:06:15] | But how? | 但怎么找 |
[1:06:16] | It’s impossible without Rover! | 没有路宝不可能找到他 |
[1:06:18] | My little Rovie. | 我的小路宝 |
[1:06:23] | I can still hear his wagging little antenna. | 我还能听到它摇着小尾巴的声音 |
[1:06:27] | Rover? Rover! | 路宝 路宝 |
[1:06:32] | Rover! You’re alive! | 路宝 你还活着 |
[1:06:36] | But how did you get out? | 但是你怎么逃出来的 |
[1:06:43] | Good going, boy! | 干的好 孩子 |
[1:06:44] | Rover, Rover, can you find Chuck? | 路宝 路宝 你能找到查克吗 |
[1:06:46] | Where’s Chuck? | 查克在哪里 |
[1:07:03] | You’re going with me? | 你和我一起去 |
[1:07:07] | All right! | 好极了 |
[1:07:23] | Thought you could take over our world? | 所以你可以接管我们的星球 |
[1:07:26] | Your kind knows no decency. | 你也知道这不可能 |
[1:07:29] | You mean chick magnets? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:07:31] | No, aliens. | 不 外星人 |
[1:07:33] | Tell us your invasion plans! | 告诉我你们的野心计划 |
[1:07:35] | And don’t bother taking over my mind. | 不用想控制我的思维 |
[1:07:38] | If you do, | 如果你这么做 |
[1:07:39] | Captain Kisno has orders to shoot me. | 可斯诺上尉按命令开枪杀了我 |
[1:07:42] | If you take over Captain Kisno’s mind, | 如果你控制可斯诺上尉的思维 |
[1:07:44] | Lieutenant Groit has orders to shoot him. | 葛洛特中尉就要射杀可斯诺上尉 |
[1:07:46] | If you take over Lieutenant Groit’s mind, | 如果你控制葛洛特中尉的思维 |
[1:07:47] | Sergeant York will shoot Captain Kisno, Lieutenant Groit and myself, | 姚中士和这些士兵… |
[1:07:50] | along with these three soldiers. | 就要射杀葛洛特中尉可斯诺上尉… |
[1:07:53] | Each man has a designated target in the squad. | 这里的每个人都有自己的监控目标 |
[1:07:55] | Should you succeed in taking over all our minds, | 如果你控制了我们这里所有人的思维 |
[1:07:58] | Corporal Hisk has orders to electrocute everyone. | 技术兵黑卡斯按要求电击我们所有人 |
[1:08:02] | If this fails, | 如果这还失败了 |
[1:08:03] | the entire base is rigged to blow | 只要按一下这个按钮 |
[1:08:05] | at the touch of a button. | 整个基地就会爆炸 |
[1:08:07] | Uh, General, sir? Am I supposed to shoot Hecknavar | 对不起 将军 我应该射杀汉斯博 |
[1:08:10] | or Kolski? | 还是科斯基 |
[1:08:10] | I shoot Kolski. | 我射科斯基 |
[1:08:11] | No. You shoot Meckavoy. | 不 你射麦克博 |
[1:08:13] | Well, then who shoots Kolski? | 那谁射科斯基 |
[1:08:14] | I can shoot myself. | 我可以自己射自己 |
[1:08:15] | That won’t be necessary. Hecknavar, you shoot Kolski, | 不需要 汉斯博你射科斯基 |
[1:08:18] | Captain Kisno and graze Corporal Hisk. | 可斯诺上尉 和葛洛特中尉 |
[1:08:21] | Yes, sir! Ow! | 是 遵命 |
[1:08:22] | Not yet! | 不是现在 |
[1:08:25] | Drop your weapon! You. | 放下武器 |
[1:08:26] | No! You first. | 你 你先 |
[1:08:28] | Drop it, dirtbag! | 放下武器 |
[1:08:30] | Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[1:08:43] | Hold your fire! | 不 要 开 枪 |
[1:09:01] | Captain Kisno, get everyone out of here. | 可斯诺上尉带所有人离开 |
[1:09:05] | You’re not thinking all this is my fault, right? | 呃你不会认为这是我的错吧 |
[1:09:09] | All right, if you won’t tell us, | 好吧 你不会告诉我了 |
[1:09:12] | there’s another way to unlock the secrets of your brain. | 这里还有一个方法知道你的脑子里的秘密 |
[1:09:15] | Professor Kipple! | 凯波教授 |
[1:09:19] | He’s all yours. | 他现在是你的了 |
[1:09:56] | He thinks we’ve found him. | 它认为我们找到他了 |
[1:10:03] | Hang on, Chuck. We’ll find you. | 坚持住 查克 我们会找到你的 |
[1:10:17] | Ah! There you are. I was just warming up for you. | 大个子 我只是为你热了一下身 |
[1:10:21] | Ah! Now, we’ll have that brain out in no time. | 我迫不期待想要这个脑子 |
[1:10:24] | You don’t want my brain. | 你想要我的脑子 |
[1:10:26] | It’s useless. | 这个脑子没用的 |
[1:10:27] | I spent four years at a party school. | 我花了4年时间在党校 |
[1:10:29] | Trust me, it’s mush. | 相信我 我的脑子就是一团浆糊 |
[1:10:36] | Hello? Anyone here? | 你好 有人吗 |
[1:10:43] | Skiff, what are you doing? | 斯蒂夫 你在干嘛 |
[1:10:45] | Oh, come on. No one’s around. | 拜托 这儿都没有人 |
[1:10:48] | I’m not going to get caught. | 我要拿可乐 |
[1:11:06] | Hey! Look, look, look. I’m paying! I’m paying! | 我会付钱的 我会付钱的 |
[1:11:26] | The thing with the…I mean, it just went over the… | 这是…我的意思是 |
[1:11:29] | Wow! | 哇噢 |
[1:11:59] | Base 9. | 9号基地 |
[1:12:01] | This is amazing! | 太神奇了 |
[1:12:03] | I was right again! | 我是对的 |
[1:12:09] | How do we get in without being seen? | 我们怎么能溜进去不被发现呢 |
[1:12:48] | Now! | 就现在 |
[1:12:53] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:12:58] | I don’t suppose your planet’s invented painkillers? | 我猜你的手术应该不包括止痛针 |
[1:13:50] | Yeah! Good work, Rover! | 干得好 路宝 |
[1:14:00] | Guys! This is so Luke Skywalker! | 兄弟们 这活干得真棒 |
[1:14:05] | Uh, by the way, you’re not brother and sister, right? | 顺便问问 你们不是兄弟姐妹吧 |
[1:14:08] | How much time is left? | 还剩多少时间 |
[1:14:10] | Just enough. | 足够多了 |
[1:14:11] | Rover here will take us right to my ship. | 路宝会带我们去飞船那里 |
[1:14:16] | That’s a funny place for his antenna. | 他把那个容器放在那里很搞笑 |
[1:14:21] | Captain, I want the whole base on red alert! | 上尉 整个基地全面戒严 |
[1:14:23] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:14:25] | General, you must save its brain! | 将军 你一定要拯救我们的基地 |
[1:14:27] | I’m more concerned with saving a world. | 拯救世界对我更重要 |
[1:14:54] | That professor’s a genius. | 这个教授真是个天才 |
[1:14:57] | I feel positively effervescent. | 我的感觉真从没这么好过 |
[1:15:01] | In fine fettle. What a salubrious experience! | 真是个成功的实验 完美的体验 |
[1:15:04] | Well said. Cheers! | 说的对 干杯 |
[1:15:33] | My ship! | 我的飞船 |
[1:15:35] | Way to go, kid! | 我们走 孩子们 |
[1:15:48] | Step away from the flying saucer! And put your hands in the air. | 把你们的手举起来 |
[1:16:04] | There was never a chance you’d get away. | 你永远没有机会逃走了 |
[1:16:11] | You’d destroy the whole base just to get me? | 你为了抓我要毁了整个基地 |
[1:16:14] | That is sick! | 这太变态了 |
[1:16:16] | Actually, it’s kind of flattering. | 事实上 这对他是恭维了 |
[1:16:18] | Sick, young lady, is helping the enemy of your world. | 变态 小姐 变态是帮助敌人对付你的世界 |
[1:16:22] | Sick is befriending a creature that’s so completely different. | 变态是与这种与我们完全不一样的生物交朋友 |
[1:16:27] | Sick is…Well, look, it’s right in front of you! | 变态是 看 就在你面前 |
[1:16:32] | I’m sorry, Professor. | 很抱歉教授 |
[1:16:33] | It’s too dangerous to let the alien live another minute. | 让这外星人存在的任何一分钟都是风险 |
[1:16:40] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Stop! | 等等 停下 |
[1:16:42] | General, I know what you’re afraid of, | 将军 我知道你害怕的是什么 |
[1:16:47] | and it’s not Chuck. | 你害怕的不是查克 |
[1:16:48] | It’s not monsters or aliens. | 也不是怪兽或是外星人 |
[1:16:52] | It’s the unknown. | 你害怕的是未知 |
[1:16:55] | I’ve spent my whole life running from it, | 我花了一生恐惧未知 |
[1:16:58] | and I think maybe you have, too, | 我想你可能也是 |
[1:17:02] | but I’m telling you, | 但是我告诉你 |
[1:17:04] | the unknown isn’t something to be afraid of. | 未知并不一定总是让人恐惧的东西 |
[1:17:07] | It can be your best friend. | 他可以是你的朋友 |
[1:17:09] | And just when you think that it means the end of everything you know, | 你这样想不代表所知一切的终结 |
[1:17:14] | it’s really just the beginning. | 而正是开始 |
[1:17:19] | Base destruct, two minutes. | 基地爆炸 还剩2分钟 |
[1:17:24] | What are you looking at? Run! | 快快快 你们还在看什么 快逃 |
[1:17:34] | Take that! | 接招 |
[1:17:44] | Everyone on board! Let’s go! | 所有人上船 我们快走 |
[1:17:46] | Attention, all personnel. | 全体人员请注意 |
[1:17:48] | Evacuate base immediately. | 立刻执行 |
[1:17:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:18:00] | I can’t leave him here. | 我不能留下他 |
[1:18:02] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[1:18:04] | Because he’s got the right stuff. | 因为他是真正有本事的人 |
[1:18:29] | Base destruct, 60 seconds. | 基地爆炸 还剩50秒 |
[1:18:40] | There’s no time for autopilot. | 没时间启动自动飞行了 |
[1:18:41] | What’s the matter now? | 现在有什么问题 |
[1:18:42] | I’m going to have to pilot this bucket. | 我必须手动起飞 |
[1:19:05] | destruct in 15 seconds. | 基地爆炸 还剩15秒 |
[1:19:08] | She is so heavy! | 好重啊 |
[1:19:57] | You guys should check this out. | 你们应该试试看 |
[1:20:25] | Hey, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[1:20:26] | Such a big universe. | 好大的宇宙 |
[1:20:29] | I am definitely coming back here. | 我一定要再回来 |
[1:20:44] | Am I a zombie now? | 我现在是僵尸了吗 |
[1:20:48] | This guy reads too many comic books. | 这家伙漫画书看太多了 |
[1:20:56] | Hey, Neera, um, now that this is all over, | 尼拉 现在这些都结束了 |
[1:21:01] | would you want to… | 你愿不愿意… |
[1:21:02] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[1:21:03] | But you didn’t hear what I was gonna… | 可你还没听完我… |
[1:21:13] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[1:21:16] | Strap in, everyone, | 抓紧了 大家 |
[1:21:18] | ’cause I’m taking you home. | 因为我要带你们回家了 |
[1:21:58] | Hey, it’s Lem! | 看 是莱姆 |
[1:22:07] | The General, too. | 将军 |
[1:22:08] | The monster! | 怪兽 |
[1:22:10] | It’s all right, Chief. He’s with me. | 没事的 他和我在一起 |
[1:22:13] | Soldiers, attention! | 士兵们 立正 |
[1:22:16] | There is among us an astronaut. | 我们中的一些人是宇航员了 |
[1:22:24] | Captain, thanks for coming back for me. | 舰长 谢谢为了我飞回来 |
[1:22:28] | A pleasure, General. | 将军 我的荣幸 |
[1:22:31] | Maybe next time you have guests you’ll throw a better party. | 也许下次可以为你的客人办场派对 |
[1:22:37] | Kid, how would you like to be president of the local Chuck Baker, Party Maker Fan Club? | 孩子 你想成为本地查克粉丝俱乐部主席吗 |
[1:22:46] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:22:50] | Be a good boy, And don’t forget to drink your oil. | 做个好孩子 别忘记斯蒂夫 |
[1:22:57] | Rover, you coming? Or do you want to stay here? | 路宝 你来吗 还是想留下 |
[1:23:06] | Rover! My little bitty boy! | 路宝 我的好伙计 |
[1:23:19] | Lem, you saved my life. | 莱姆 你救了我 |
[1:23:24] | You saved mine, too. | 你也救了我 |
[1:23:31] | That was a, uh, man hug, just then. | 这就是男人之间的拥抱 |
[1:23:33] | It’s very big on my planet. | 在我们那里可是大事 |
[1:23:37] | Hey, take care of this guy, okay? | 好好对待我兄弟 好吗 |
[1:23:47] | You’re a great planet, | 你们的星球很赞 |
[1:23:48] | and your ’50s are fine, | 你们探索到500英里很棒 |
[1:23:50] | but give me a call when you get to the ’60s, | 等你们探索到600英里的时候打电话给我 |
[1:23:54] | ’cause that’s gonna be fun. | 因为那会很有趣 |