英文名称:Pirates of the Caribbean:On Stranger Tides
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[02:32] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[02:33] | Your Majesty, caught him up\nin a fishing net. A fishing net. | 陛下 他是渔网捞起来的 渔网 |
[02:37] | Sire, he’s been telling stories.\nStories that… | 陛下 他一直在讲故事\n故事里… |
[02:39] | We believe he’s found a… | 我们相信他找到了… |
[02:49] | Ponce de León | 庞德・里昂\n(西班牙探险家 在寻找不老泉的路上发现了弗罗里达) |
[02:53] | Says he found\nPonce de León’s ship. | 说他找到了\n庞德・里昂的船 |
[02:55] | – Or sailed on it.\n- No, I told you, | – 或是一起行过船\n- 不 我跟你说了 |
[02:58] | Ponce de León died 200 years ago. | 庞德・里昂200年前就死了 |
[03:01] | Aye, but he died searching\nfor something, didn’t he? | 好 但他就是因为找什么东西才死的 \n没错吧? |
[03:07] | The Fountain of Youth. | 不老泉 |
[03:14] | How soon can you sail? | 你多快能起航? |
[03:17] | With the tide. | 涨潮就行 |
[03:37] | Over here!\nLucky heather! | 看这里!\n幸运草! |
[03:40] | Pirate swords! Pirate swords! | 海盗剑!海盗剑! |
[03:42] | Pirate’s execution today.\nWatch him swing! | 海盗于今天处决\n来看他被绞死! |
[03:45] | Pirate puppets! | 海盗木偶! |
[03:48] | Take that, you! | 吃我一剑 你! |
[03:49] | Hurry, Papa, or we’ll miss the hanging! | 快点 爸爸 要不我们就看不见绞刑了! |
[03:51] | It’s not a hanging, dear, it’s a trial.\nThe hanging comes this afternoon. | 这不是绞刑 宝贝 是公审\n下午才是绞刑 |
[03:55] | Pirate hanging today! | 海盗今天被绞死! |
[03:58] | Come on. Up you get. | 来啊 往上来 |
[04:02] | Move along, pirate. | 挪过去 海盗 |
[04:05] | Or should I say, “Captain Pirate”? | 或者我应该说 “海盗船长”? |
[04:09] | Come on. Come on! Up you go. | 过来 过来 往上走 |
[04:12] | Quiet! Order! | 肃静! 秩序! |
[04:15] | Quiet! | 肃静! |
[04:18] | Now appearing before the court, | 现在出现在法庭前的 |
[04:20] | the notorious and infamous\npirate, pillager, | 这就是声名狼藉的邪恶海盗 掠夺者 |
[04:23] | – and highwayman…\n- Quiet! | – 还有强盗…\n- 安静! |
[04:24] | …Captain Jack Sparrow! | …杰克・斯派洛船长! |
[04:30] | I told you, the name’s Gibbs!\nJoshamee Gibbs! | 我跟你说了 名字是吉布斯!\n乔士米・吉布斯! |
[04:34] | – How many times…\n- Hear ye, hear ye! | – 多少次才…\n- 听到了 听到了! |
[04:36] | Presiding over these trials, | 全体起立迎接 主持审判的 |
[04:37] | all rise and attend,\nthe Right Honorable Justice Smith! | 正义崇高的史密斯法官! |
[04:53] | My dear sir. | 尊敬的阁下 |
[04:58] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[05:01] | Now… | 好了… |
[05:05] | …what do we have here? | …堂下是何人? |
[05:07] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[05:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[05:11] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[05:12] | Not necessary. You were saying? | 没这必要 你说什么? |
[05:15] | Jack Sparrow is not my name. | 我不是杰克・斯派洛 |
[05:18] | My name is Joshamee Gibbs. | 我叫乔士米・吉布斯! |
[05:20] | Is that so? | 是这样么? |
[05:22] | – It says Jack Sparrow here.\n- I told ’em. | – 这里写的是杰克・斯派洛\n- 我告诉他们 |
[05:25] | I’m not Jack Sparrow, who I would\nbe happy to identify to the court | 我不是杰克・斯派洛\n我倒是很乐意在法庭上指证他 |
[05:28] | – if it would help my case.\n- I think that would be a poor defense, | – 如果那对我的案子有所帮助的话\n- 这真是可悲的狡辩啊 |
[05:31] | unless you want to be bludgeoned again\nlike a harp seal. | 除非你想像只大海豹那样被击倒 |
[05:36] | The prisoner claims of being innocent | 犯人声称自己 |
[05:37] | to being Jack Sparrow. How do you find? | 不是杰克・斯派洛\n你们的裁决如何? |
[05:41] | No trial? But aren’t we here\nto examine the evidence… | 不公审? 但我们不是来这里检验证据的吗… |
[05:43] | Foreman, your finding. Guilty? | 陪审团长 你觉得他有罪吗? |
[05:45] | Guilty verdict means he’ll hang. | 有罪裁决意味着他要被绞死 |
[05:49] | Hang him! String him up! | 绞死他! 把他吊起来! |
[05:54] | – Guilty?\n- That’s not fair! | – 有罪?\n- 这不公平! |
[05:56] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[05:59] | Joshamee Gibbs, the crime of which\nyou’ve been found guilty of | 乔士米・吉布斯 你作为杰克・斯派洛 |
[06:02] | is being innocent of being Jack Sparrow. | 被指控的罪行是无辜的 |
[06:06] | I hereby commute your sentence, | 我在此减免你的判刑 |
[06:08] | and order that you be imprisoned\nfor the remainder | 判你无期徒刑 |
[06:11] | of your miserable, moribund,\nmutton-chopped life. | 在牢里度过你那可悲的 垂死的 \n水深火热的余生吧 |
[06:14] | – What?!\n- Hang him! | – 什么?!\n- 绞死他! |
[06:16] | – Hang him!\n- There. | – 绞死他!\n- 就这样了 |
[06:18] | – Balderdash!\n- String him up! Hang him high! | – 胡扯!\n- 吊死他! 吊得高高的! |
[06:22] | Means shall be arranged\nto transport this prisoner | 之后会安排押送这名犯人 |
[06:25] | to the Tower of London. | 去伦敦塔 |
[06:38] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:44] | Ta. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | Come on. Get up there. | 快 滚上去 |
[06:54] | Get up! | 上去! |
[07:01] | Hell’s teeth.\nNow we’re both headed for prison. | 该死的\n现在我们都奔监狱去了 |
[07:04] | Not to worry.\nI’ve paid off the driver. | 别担心\n我买通了马夫 |
[07:07] | Ten minutes, we’ll be outside\nLondon Town, horses waiting. | 十分钟后 我们就到伦敦城外\n马已经在等我们了 |
[07:11] | Tonight, we make the coast. | 今晚 我们就能到海岸 |
[07:12] | Then it’s just a matter\nof finding a ship. | 然后就只剩找艘船了 |
[07:16] | – All part of the plan, yes?\n- Exactly. | – 全在计划之中 对么?\n- 完全正确 |
[07:19] | I arrived in London Town\njust this morning | 我今早才到达伦敦城的 |
[07:21] | to rescue one Joshamee Gibbs\nfrom one appointment with the gallows. | 为解救那个乔士米・吉布斯\n和绞架有约的人 |
[07:24] | Seeing as how you’re still alive, | 看见你现在还活着 |
[07:26] | I’d say it’s all been\nvery successful thus far. | 我得说至今为止一切都很顺利 |
[07:29] | What happened to you, Gibbs? | 你怎么了 吉布斯? |
[07:31] | I thought you were employed elsewhere\nor otherwise engaged. | 我以为你任职他处或是转行了呢 |
[07:34] | Aye. But I always listened like a thief\nfor news of the Black Pearl. | 是啊 但我总是像贼一样\n偷听有关黑珍珠号的消息 |
[07:37] | Nobody’s seen where\nshe might next make port. | 没人知道她要驶向何方 |
[07:40] | Then, I hear a rumor: | 然后 我听到谣传: |
[07:42] | Jack Sparrow’s in London\nwith a ship and looking for a crew. | 杰克・斯派洛在伦敦招募新人员上船 |
[07:46] | – Am not.\n- But that’s what I heard. | – 我没有啊\n- 但我听说的是这样 |
[07:47] | Fact is, you’re signing up men tonight. | 事实上 你今晚就要在 |
[07:50] | Pub called The Captain’s Daughter. | 叫”船长的女儿”的酒吧签人 |
[07:52] | – Am not!\n- Well, I thought it a bit odd, | – 我没有!\n- 嗯 我觉得这事有点怪 |
[07:55] | but then, you’ve never been\nthe most predictable of sorts. | 但然后 你从来都不按常理出牌 |
[07:59] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[08:01] | There is another Jack Sparrow out there\nsullying my good name? | 是不是有人在借我的名字\n在外面玷污我的名声? |
[08:05] | – An impostor.\n- Indeed. | – 骗子\n- 没错 |
[08:07] | But… an impostor with a ship. | 但是…是一个有船的骗子 |
[08:11] | And in need of a crew. | 需要人手 |
[08:13] | Which, as fate would have it, so am I. | 此乃天助我也 我也如此 |
[08:16] | What about you, Jack? | 你怎么样 杰克? |
[08:18] | Last I heard, you were hell-bent\nto find the Fountain of Youth. | 上次我听说\n你固执的要找到不老泉 |
[08:22] | Any luck? | 运气如何? |
[08:26] | Circumstances arose\nand forced a compelling insight | 遇到了状况\n我们不得不… |
[08:29] | regarding discretion and valor. | 先英勇救人 |
[08:31] | – Meaning, you gave up.\n- I did not. | – 那就是说你放弃了\n- 我没有 |
[08:34] | I am just as bent as ever.\nHellishly so. | 我只是和以往一样一心不二\n极其确定 |
[08:37] | I shall taste those waters,\nMaster Gibbs. Mark my words. | 我会尝到那些水的\n吉布斯船长 记着我的话 |
[08:45] | Short trip. | 挺近啊 |
[08:55] | All part of the plan, yes? | 都在计划之中 对么? |
[09:01] | No. | 不对 |
[10:30] | You are Jack Sparrow? | 你就是杰克・斯派洛? |
[10:34] | There should be a “Captain”\nin there somewhere. | 还应该有个”船长” |
[10:36] | I’ve heard of you. | 我听说过你 |
[10:39] | And you know who I am. | 你也知道我是谁 |
[10:42] | Face is familiar.\nHave I threatened you before? | 看起来面熟\n我以前勒索过你么? |
[10:45] | You are in the presence of George\nAugustus, Duke of Brunswick-Luneburg, | 在你面前的是乔治・奥古斯特斯\n布朗斯维克-鲁纳伯格的公爵 |
[10:49] | Archtreasurer and Prince-elector\nof the Holy Roman Empire, | 和神圣的罗马帝国财务大臣和选帝侯 |
[10:52] | King of Great Britain and Ireland,\nand of you. | 大不列颠和爱尔兰的国王\n还是你的王 |
[10:57] | – Doesn’t ring a bell.\n- I am informed | – 没印象\n- 我得知 |
[10:59] | you have come to London\nto procure a crew for your ship. | 你来伦敦为你的船招募人手 |
[11:04] | Vicious rumor. Not true. | 恶毒的谣言 不是真的 |
[11:06] | Then you lied to me when you\ntold me you were Jack Sparrow. | 那刚才你说你是杰克・斯派洛就是骗我咯 |
[11:09] | I am Jack Sparrow,\nbut I’m not here to procure a crew. | 我是杰克・斯派洛\n但我不是来这儿找人手的 |
[11:13] | That is… someone else. | 那是… 别的人 |
[11:16] | Someone else named Jack Sparrow. | 别的叫杰克・斯派洛的人 |
[11:21] | You’ve brought me the wrong wastrel. | 你们带错人了 害我白跑一趟了 |
[11:23] | Find the proper one\nand dispose of this impostor. | 找到那个真的 把这个冒牌货干掉 |
[11:26] | No, wait, wait, wait. Hang on a minute. | 不 等等 等等 等等 别急 |
[11:29] | I’m Jack Sparrow, the one and only. | 我是独一无二的杰克・斯派洛 |
[11:31] | And I am in London. | 我是在伦敦 |
[11:33] | To procure a crew. | 招人手 |
[11:35] | To undertake a voyage | 准备起航去找 |
[11:37] | – to the Fountain…\n- What? | – 不老泉…\n- 什么? |
[11:39] | Will someone please remove\nthese infernal chains? | 谁来把这些可恶的链子拿掉吧 |
[11:43] | Come, come. | 来 来 |
[11:47] | We know you’re in possession of a map. | 我们知道你手上拿着地图 |
[11:49] | So confiscate the map,\nand to the gallows with him! | 没收地图 然后绞了他! |
[11:53] | Have you a map? | 你有地图么? |
[12:00] | – No.\n- Where is it? | – 没\n- 在哪儿? |
[12:02] | The truth? I lost it. | 真话? 我弄丢了 |
[12:06] | – Quite recently, in fact.\n- I have a report. | – 事实上 就在最近\n- 我有一份报告 |
[12:10] | The Spanish have located\nthe Fountain of Youth. | 西班牙人找到了不老泉 |
[12:14] | I will not have some\nmelancholy Spanish monarch, | 我不会让那悲哀的西班牙君主 |
[12:19] | a Catholic, gain eternal life! | 一个天主教徒 得到永生的! |
[12:26] | You do know the way to the Fountain? | 你确实知道去不老泉的路? |
[12:28] | Of course I do.\nLook at me. | 我当然知道\n看看我 |
[12:31] | You could guide an expedition. | 你能带领一支探险队么 |
[12:35] | With your permission, your heinie, | 只要你允许 陛下 |
[12:37] | you will be providing, then, a ship… | 你会给我补给 船… |
[12:42] | …and a crew? | …还有船员? |
[12:43] | And a captain. | 还有一位船长 |
[13:01] | Afternoon, sire. | 下午好 陛下 |
[13:05] | If I may be so bold,\nwhy is that man not in chains? | 容我大胆问一句\n为什么这人没有被链子锁起来? |
[13:09] | He must be manacled at once. | 他必须被马上锁起来 |
[13:11] | At the center of my palace? Hardly. | 在我宫殿的中心? 他没啥威胁的 |
[13:15] | Hector. | 海克特 |
[13:17] | How nice to see a fellow pirate\nmake good of himself. | 很高兴看到一个海盗弃暗投明 |
[13:21] | Pirate? Nay. Privateer. | 海盗? 不对 是私掠船 |
[13:24] | On a sanctioned mission under the\nauthority and protection of the Crown. | 执行的是受吾王批准和保护的任务 |
[13:30] | As may be, but first, | 可能吧 但首先 |
[13:33] | what has become of my beloved Pearl? | 我那亲爱的珍珠号怎么样了? |
[13:36] | I lost the Pearl as I lost my leg. | 我丢了珍珠号和我的腿 |
[13:39] | – Lost the Pearl?\n- Aye. | – 珍珠号丢了?\n- 是 |
[13:41] | I defended her mightily enough,\nbut she be sunk nonetheless. | 我奋力的保护她\n尽管如此 她还是沉了 |
[13:52] | If that ship be sunk properly,\nyou should be sunk with it. | 如果那艘船就这么沉了\n你也应该和她一起沉了 |
[13:56] | Captain Barbossa, each second we tarry,\nthe Spanish outdistance us. | 巴博萨船长 我们每耽误一秒\n西班牙人就甩开我们多一些 |
[14:01] | I have every confidence\nyou will prevail and be rewarded | 我很有信心你会得胜还朝并被嘉奖 |
[14:05] | with the high station you so desire. | 你渴望已久的高位 |
[14:07] | – To serve doth suffice, sire.\n- You, sir, have stooped. | – 能为您服务就够了 陛下\n- 而你 先生 堕落了 |
[14:13] | Jack, our sands be all but run. | 杰克 你的时间不多了 |
[14:15] | Where’s the harm\nin joining the winning side? | 何不加入赢者的队列呢? |
[14:19] | And you do meet\na nicer class of person. | 你也能和王公贵族接触 |
[14:23] | I understand everything. | 我都明白 |
[14:27] | Except that wig. | 除了那假发 |
[14:34] | He’s getting away!\nStop him! | 他要逃了!\n拦住他! |
[14:38] | – Head him off!\n- No! Stop that pirate! | – 射他的头!\n- 不! 拦住那海盗! |
[15:03] | Come down! | 下来! |
[15:14] | – He escaped?\n- Leave it to me, sire. | – 他逃了?\n- 交给我吧 陛下 |
[15:23] | Guards! Guards! | 守卫! 守卫! |
[15:49] | – Arms at ready!\n- Aye, sir! | – 武器准备!\n- 好 先生! |
[15:59] | Find him! | 找到他! |
[16:22] | Finders keepers! | 寻卫员 看守员! |
[16:24] | There! | 在那儿! |
[16:49] | Is that it? | 就完了? |
[16:55] | Halt! Stop that carriage! | 停! 停下马车! |
[16:57] | Head him off! | 射他的头! |
[17:07] | Out of the way! | 让开路! |
[17:36] | Stop that pirate! | 拦住那个海盗! |
[17:40] | Move out of the way! | 把路让开! |
[17:49] | Stop that man! | 拦住那人! |
[17:51] | Don’t let him get away! | 别让他逃了! |
[18:00] | Fire! | 开火! |
[18:30] | He’s getting away!\nAfter him! Stop him! | 他要逃了!\n追他! 拦住他! |
[18:36] | After him! | 追上他! |
[18:49] | Filthy pirate. | 肮脏的海盗 |
[19:01] | Hello, Jackie. | 你好啊 小杰 |
[19:06] | Hello, Dad. | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[19:15] | I heard you’re putting together a crew. | 我听说你正在招人 |
[19:18] | If enough people keep saying it,\nit must be true. | 如果大家都这么说 那一定是真的了 |
[19:21] | I heard where you’re headed.\nThe Fountain. | 我知道你要去哪儿\n不老泉 |
[19:24] | Have you been there? | 你去过? |
[19:26] | Does this face look like\nit’s been to the Fountain of Youth? | 你看这张脸像是去过不老泉的么? |
[19:31] | – Depends on the light.\n- Son, the Fountain. | – 这要看灯光了\n- 儿子 去到那泉 |
[19:34] | There’ll be items required\nfor the profane ritual. | 需要有指定的物品\n才能完成凡俗的仪式 |
[19:38] | Two chalices. | 两个圣杯 |
[19:41] | – On the map there was a chalice.\n- Two, silver. | – 在地图上画了圣杯\n- 两个 银质的 |
[19:44] | You’ll need both. | 来自于庞德・里昂的船上\n你两个都需要\nFrom the Ponce de Le�n ship. |
[19:47] | – For?\n- The ritual. Don’t be a fool, Jackie. | – 干吗?\n- 做仪式 别当傻子 小杰 |
[19:51] | Find out every detail\nbefore you set sail. | 出海之前要找到所有的细节 |
[19:54] | Oh, set sail. Love to. | 哦 出海 我也想 |
[19:56] | But for that, I may need a ship. | 但那样 我可得要条船 |
[19:59] | Those folk, over there,\nthey have a ship. | 那边那些伙计 他们有船 |
[20:02] | They’re signing up sailors right now. | 他们正招人呢 |
[20:09] | And one last thing, Jackie. | 最后一件事 小杰 |
[20:13] | The Fountain will test you.\nMark my words. | 泉会考验你\n记住我的话 |
[20:39] | I hear you be recruiting a crew. | 我听说你们正在招人 |
[20:41] | Aye. That is, | 是啊 那是 |
[20:43] | Jack Sparrow be putting together\na modest venture. | 杰克・斯派洛要准备远行 |
[20:49] | You got some nerve, ain’t ya? | 你挺有胆的啊 是不? |
[20:51] | Turning up here dressed like that? | 那么高调的穿成那样? |
[20:53] | What are you, some kind of impostor? | 你是什么 什么冒牌货么? |
[20:55] | Have you any idea who I am, mate? | 你知道我是谁么 哥们? |
[21:00] | Oi, muckers! | 嘿 伙计们! |
[21:01] | There’s a bloke here what’s\nforgotten his own name! | 这儿有个小子忘记自己的名字了! |
[21:07] | Lads, I’m sailing with Sparrow. | 小伙子们 我和斯派洛一起出航 |
[21:09] | Who’ll buy a sailor a drink? | 谁要给水手买杯酒? |
[21:13] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个? |
[21:23] | Bring us some more of those ones. | 多给我们带点这样的 |
[21:26] | Yeah, make it four. | 是啊 做四个吧 |
[21:37] | You’ve stolen me,\nand I’m here to take meself back. | 你偷了我的身份\n我是来揭穿你的 |
[22:14] | Stop doing that. | 别再做那个动作了 |
[23:48] | Only one person alive knows that move. | 只有一个活着的人知道那招 |
[23:58] | Always wanted to do that. | 早就想做这个了 |
[24:02] | Hello, Angelica. | 你好啊 安洁莉卡 |
[24:06] | Hello, Jack. Are you impressed? | 你好 杰克 大开眼界了没 |
[24:10] | I think I almost killed you\nonce or twice there. | 我想我差点有一次或者两次\n可以杀了你 |
[24:13] | I’m touched at this most\nsincerest form of flattery. | 我真感动 这是最真诚的恭维了 |
[24:18] | But why? | 但为什么? |
[24:21] | You were the only pirate\nI thought I would pass for. | 你是唯一我能冒充的海盗 |
[24:24] | That is not a compliment. | 这可不是恭维 |
[24:28] | Don’t worry, Jack.\nI forgave you a long time ago. | 别担心 杰克\n我很早前就原谅你了 |
[24:32] | – For what? For leaving you?\n- Recall that I left you. | – 为什么? 离开你么?\n- 记清楚是我离开你的 |
[24:37] | A gentleman allows a lady\nto maintain her fictions. | 一个绅士会允许小姐活在她杜撰的世界 |
[24:41] | Look, Sparrow. As long as\nmy sailors get their money, | 你看 斯派洛 只要我的水手们拿到钱 |
[24:45] | they’re willing to put up with\nany number of peculiarities. | 他们会愿意忍受任何的怪癖 |
[24:49] | There is one peculiarity\nwith which I will not put up with. | 有一件事我不永远会忍受 |
[24:53] | I will be impersonated as “Captain.”\nNothing less. | 要冒充我 就要冒充成船长 |
[24:56] | Well, for that, you need a ship, | 呃 那样的话 你需要艘船 |
[24:59] | and as it turns out, I have one. | 恰好呢 我有一艘 |
[25:02] | I could use a ship. | 我是需要船 |
[25:04] | I hear tell you’ve been to the Fountain. | 我听说你去过不老泉 |
[25:07] | There be a lot of hear-telling\ngoing on these days. | 最近有好多的道听途说啊 |
[25:09] | – The Fountain of Youth.\n- Dearest Angelica, fret not. | – 不老泉\n- 最亲爱的安洁莉卡 不用怕 |
[25:14] | You still have a few usable years left. | 你还有几年不错的光阴呢 |
[25:18] | Always so charming. | 总是那么会说话 |
[25:20] | You didn’t answer me. | 你没回答我 |
[25:22] | Aye. Regarding the Fountain.\nWaste of time, really… | 好 且不管那泉\n浪费时间 真的… |
[25:24] | Milady, I see unseamanlike fellows\nof an officious-looking nature. | 夫人 我发现一个不像海员的人\n在到处打探消息 |
[25:28] | Wretched pirates!\nFind ’em! Maggots! | 无耻的海盗!\n找到他们! |
[25:35] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友? |
[25:36] | I may have unintentionally\nslighted some king or other. | 我可能是无心的\n得罪了国王或是别的谁 |
[25:39] | Open it! | 开门! |
[25:41] | – Yeah, you haven’t changed.\n- Implying the need? | – 是啊 你一点都没变\n- 是说我要改变吗? |
[25:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:45] | Open this door,\nin the name of His Majesty. | 开门 以陛下的名义 |
[25:47] | You betrayed me.\nYou seduced me and you used me. | 你背叛了的\n你勾引我还利用了我 |
[25:51] | I was innocent of the ways of men. | 我当初对男人的花招都知之甚少 |
[25:52] | You demonstrated a lot of technique\nfor someone I supposedly corrupted. | 你对付我这情场老手 也花招也不少 |
[25:56] | Imminent danger. Here, now, milady! | 快逃啊 这里 快 夫人! |
[25:59] | Open it! | 打开! |
[26:00] | I was ready to take my vows. And you… | 我都准备好我的誓言了 可你… |
[26:04] | What were you doing in\na Spanish convent, anyway? | 你跑去西班牙修院做什么? |
[26:07] | Mistook it for a brothel.\nHonest mistake. | 我搞错了 以为是妓院 |
[26:14] | – There he is!\n- Over there! | – 他在那儿!\n- 就在上面! |
[26:34] | We are at a disadvantage. | 我们现在不占优势 |
[26:36] | Speak for yourself.\nUnlike some who pretend to be, | 说你自己吧\n被你冒充的人可不觉得 |
[26:39] | but cannot, in fact, hold a candle to, | 但事实上 你连蜡烛都拿不稳 |
[26:41] | I am Captain Jack Sparrow. | 我才是杰克・斯派洛船长 |
[27:20] | How can you say I used you? | 你怎么能说我利用你? |
[27:23] | You know exactly how. | 你自己心里清楚 |
[27:25] | I know, but how can you say it? | 我知道 但你怎么能那么说? |
[27:33] | – So, what is it?\n- What is what? | – 怎么样\n- 什么怎么样 |
[27:36] | About the Fountain. | 不老泉啊 |
[27:41] | What do you know? | 你知道多少 |
[27:44] | You don’t happen to be in possession | 你不会恰好拿着 |
[27:45] | of two silver chalices, | 两只庞德・里昂的银圣杯吧? |
[27:49] | – No.\n- Thought not. | – 没有\n- 哈 我就知道 |
[27:51] | – Why?\n- I hear stories. | – 怎么了?\n- 我听到一些故事 |
[27:55] | Rumors. | 谣言 |
[27:57] | You are, of course, aware of the ritual. | 你当然知道有仪式 |
[28:00] | Yes, I am. | 嗯 我知道 |
[28:03] | What is it?\nWhat is required? | 是什么?\n需要带什么去呢? |
[28:11] | A mermaid, Jack. | 一条美人鱼 杰克 |
[28:21] | There’s been a mistake. | 这绝对是个错误 |
[28:22] | It’s a life sentence, not death. Life! | 是无期徒刑 不是死刑 我不能死! |
[28:31] | – Barbossa.\n- Thank you, gentlemen. | – 巴博萨\n- 谢谢 绅士们 |
[28:35] | I trust you can tie a noose. | 我相信你会打套索吧 |
[28:38] | That’s a hard thing, | 那挺难的 |
[28:39] | forcing a man to twist\nhis own hanging rope. | 逼人给圈自己的上吊绳 |
[28:43] | You must lie in your bed\nthe way you made it. | 自己种下的恶果得自己尝 |
[28:48] | What’s happened to you? | 你是怎么了? |
[28:49] | – Where be Jack Sparrow?\n- He escaped. | – 杰克・斯派洛在哪儿?\n- 他逃了 |
[28:53] | I’m on a tight schedule, Gibbs. | 我时间表很紧 吉布斯 |
[28:55] | The HMS Providence\nsets sail at first light. | 皇家探宝舰队天一亮就要起航了 |
[28:57] | If you do not care to watch it\nhanging here dead, | 如果你不想看它出发\n就吊死在这儿 |
[28:59] | with a mouth full of flies… | 搞得满嘴的苍蝇… |
[29:03] | …speak now. | 否则…现在就交代 |
[29:06] | Take me with you.\nAny point of the compass… | 带我跟你走吧\n任何地方… |
[29:09] | Take you where, Gibbs?\nThe Fountain? Aye? | 带你去哪儿 吉布斯\n不老泉? 嗯? |
[29:14] | Is that where Jack be headed? | 那是杰克打算去的地方? |
[29:17] | Have you anything\nyou can offer me, Gibbs? | 你有什么能告诉我的 吉布斯? |
[29:21] | Anything at all? | 随便什么啊 |
[29:25] | Upon me naked word,\nyou’ll not see the dawn. | 我明着跟你说吧\n你别想看见黎明了 |
[29:36] | Hand it over. | 交过来 |
[29:43] | – You fool!\n- I had just enough time | – 你这蠢人\n- 我有足够的时间 |
[29:45] | to study those infernal circles. | 来学习这些阴间的圆圈 |
[29:48] | Every route, every destination.\nAll safe… in here. | 每条路线 每个目的地\n都存在…这里 |
[29:54] | Welcome back to His Majesty’s navy,\nMaster Gibbs. | 欢迎回归皇家海军\n吉布斯先生 |
[30:11] | Show a leg, sailor! | 准备起航 水手 |
[30:13] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[30:16] | What? | 什么? |
[30:17] | – There’s been a horrible mistake.\n- Keep moving. | – 这误会大了\n- 继续走 |
[30:22] | – I’m not supposed to be here.\n- Many a man’s woken up at sea, | – 我不该在这里\n- 很多人在海里醒来 |
[30:25] | no idea what, when, wherefore or why. | 茫茫然不知是怎么回事 |
[30:27] | No memory of the night afore,\nwhence he signed up | 完全忘记前晚签下合同 |
[30:30] | and drank away all his bonus money. | 然后把所有的意外之财全部拿去买醉 |
[30:31] | No, no, no. You don’t understand, mate. | 不 不 不 你不明白 伙计 |
[30:33] | I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.\nThe original. The only. | 我是杰克・斯派洛船长\n独一无二的 |
[30:36] | Scrum, and the pleasure’s all mine.\nNow, keep moving. | 我是斯克罗姆 幸会 现在继续走 |
[30:47] | Scrum. | 斯克罗姆 |
[30:49] | Get your elbows in! | 把你的胳膊肘收回去 |
[30:53] | Why is there a glass coffin? | 为什么有一具玻璃棺材 |
[30:55] | Do I look like a man in charge? | 我看起来像管事的吗 |
[30:58] | – Where am I?\n- ‘Scuse me, Captain Sparrow, sir. | – 我在哪里\n- 抱歉 斯派洛船长先生 |
[31:01] | I be right honored\nto welcome you aboard | 十分荣幸地欢迎您 |
[31:03] | our world-renowned vessel of infamy,\nQueen Anne’s Revenge. | 登上臭名昭著的安妮女王复仇号 |
[31:10] | Blackbeard. | 黑胡子的船 |
[31:28] | Work! | 干活 |
[31:33] | – He’s a curious one.\n- He’s been zombiefied. | – 他长得很奇怪\n- 他是僵尸人 |
[31:38] | Zombiefied. | 僵尸人 |
[31:40] | Blackbeard’s doing.\nAll the officers are the same. | 黑胡子船长干的\n所有带头的都是 |
[31:44] | Makes ’em more compliant. | 这样他们才更顺从 |
[31:47] | And perpetually ill-tempered. | 脾气暴躁嘛 |
[31:50] | – Come on. Scrub.\n- Yeah. | – 快点吧 用力擦\n- 嗯 |
[32:00] | Pull! Pull! Pull! | 拉 拉 拉 |
[32:08] | Five days underway, at least. | 航行了五天 至少 |
[32:11] | Aye. You can tell that\nby the smell of the sea? | 对 你闻着海水的味就知道吗 |
[32:15] | Smell of the crew. | 是船员的臭味 |
[32:20] | Oi. What did that poor sod do? | 喂 那个倒霉蛋做了什么 |
[32:23] | And how can I make sure to not? | 我最好不要重蹈覆辙 |
[32:25] | Him? Churchly fellow. | 他吗? 他是个基督徒 |
[32:28] | Always going on about the Lord Almighty. | 总是念叨着万能的主啊 |
[32:30] | Bible-thumper on this ship? | 是船上的狂热教徒? |
[32:32] | A missionary is his story. | 他以前是传教士 |
[32:34] | What I heard was\nhe got captured in a raid. | 我听说他在一次掠夺中被俘 |
[32:37] | Rest of the ship got killed,\nbut not ‘im. | 船上其余人都被杀了\n不过他没有 |
[32:40] | First mate wouldn’t let it happen | 大副不让杀他 |
[32:41] | on account of his premier standing\nwith the Lord. | 因为他之前是信主的 |
[32:44] | A first mate sticking her neck out\nfor some prisoner. | 大副拼上她的性命帮一个囚犯 |
[32:49] | That you don’t see. | 实在是太少见了 |
[32:50] | “Her”? First mate is a “her”? | “她” 大副是个女的? |
[32:53] | Back to work! | 回去工作 |
[33:04] | Steady as she goes. | 平稳向前 |
[33:20] | You are a ruthless,\nsoulless, cross-grained cur. | 你是个冷酷 没有感情 难缠的坏女人 |
[33:25] | – I told you I had a ship.\n- No, Blackbeard has a ship, | – 我告诉过你我有船\n- 不 是黑胡子有船 |
[33:28] | upon which I am now imprisoned. | 现在我成了上面的囚犯 |
[33:31] | We can do this, Jack. | 我们做得到的 杰克 |
[33:34] | The Fountain of Youth,\nlike you always wanted. | 不老泉 你一直想找到的 |
[33:38] | Blackbeard. Edward Teach.\nThe pirate all pirates fear. | 黑胡子 爱德华・汀奇\n让所有海盗闻风丧胆的海盗 |
[33:44] | Resurrector of the dead\nin his spare time. | 闲着没事时让死人复活 |
[33:46] | – He will listen to me.\n- He listens to no one. | – 他会听我的\n- 他谁的都不听 |
[33:49] | Maybe to his own daughter? | 或许他听自己亲生女儿的呢? |
[33:54] | Daughter as in… beget by? | 女儿…他亲生女儿 |
[33:58] | Long-lost. Recently found. | 失散了很久 最近才相认 |
[34:02] | Who loves her dear papa\nwith all her soul. | 她全身心爱着她亲爱的爸爸 |
[34:06] | – He bought that?\n- I sold that. | – 他相信?\n- 我说服了他 |
[34:16] | Then it’s the Fountain of Youth for him, | 然后他是为他自己找不老泉 |
[34:17] | or him and you, not you and me. | 或者是为他和你 不是为你和我吧 |
[34:20] | No, Jack, that’s the best part. | 没错 杰克 最精彩的是 |
[34:23] | He will be dead. | 他即将死去 |
[34:26] | You’ll be handling\nthat part yourself, then? | 你要亲手杀了他? |
[34:29] | There is a prophecy. | 有一个预言 |
[34:31] | Maybe you don’t believe\nin the supernatural. | 也许你不相信超自然现象 |
[34:33] | Oh, no, no.\nI’ve seen a thing or two. | 哦 不 我见过一两次这样的事 |
[34:38] | The prophecy is this: | 预言是这么说的 |
[34:43] | Blackbeard will meet his death\nwithin a fortnight | 黑胡子在两周内就会死 |
[34:46] | at the hands of a one-legged man. | 死在一个独脚人的手上 |
[34:50] | That’s why he needs the Fountain, Jack. | 所以他才不是想要不老泉 杰克 |
[35:09] | Master Gibbs, short we are a map. | 吉布斯先生 我们没有地图 |
[35:11] | Perhaps you’d be so kind\nas to provide us an heading. | 也许你能好心给我们指个方向 |
[35:18] | Be a gem and pour me a gulper. | 做点好事 给我倒杯酒 |
[35:21] | Nay. We be privateers,\nnot pirates, Master Gibbs. | 我们是私掠船 不是海盗 吉布斯先生 |
[35:24] | And in the king’s name,\nwe behave as such. | 我们以国王的名义做事 |
[35:26] | Aye, Captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[35:33] | Be we on the proper course, Gibbs? | 我们在正确的航线上吗 吉布斯? |
[35:36] | Aye, it be proper. There’s your proof. | 是的 航线正确 这就是证据 |
[35:47] | The Spaniard. | 西班牙人 |
[35:50] | All hands! Battle stations!\nGet to windward! | 全体船员 进入备战状态\n驶向迎风面 |
[35:54] | – All hands, windward!\n- Harden up two points! | – 全体船员 迎风\n- 准备开炮 |
[35:58] | – Two points!\n- Cast loose the cannons! | – 准备开炮\n- 大炮就位 |
[36:05] | – Gunners, take posts!\n- Take position! Gunners ready, sir! | – 炮手各就各位\n- 就位 炮手准备就绪 先生 |
[36:09] | – Out! Thrust!\n- Await orders. | – 出! 推!\n- 等我命令 |
[36:15] | Steady! | 稳住 |
[36:18] | Guns armed, awaiting orders, sir. | 炮弹装好 等待命令 先生 |
[36:25] | Sir. Orders, sir? | 先生 下令啊 先生! |
[36:35] | He never so much as turned his head. | 他连头都不转过来 |
[36:38] | The Fountain is the prize. | 不老泉才是目标 |
[36:40] | It appears we be not even worth\nthe time it’d take to sink us. | 甚至都不愿浪费时间来击沉我们 |
[36:44] | And now we’ve fallen behind.\nAll hands, make more sail! | 现在我们落后了 全体船员 升帆 |
[36:48] | All hands, more sail! | 全体船员 升帆 |
[36:51] | Ride hard between wind and tide! | 全速前进 |
[37:04] | The topic, gentlemen, is mutiny. | 先生们 我要说的是暴动 |
[37:08] | Mutiny most foul. | 最恐怖的暴动 |
[37:10] | Aye. I signed up to sail\nunder Jack Sparrow, not some pretender. | 是的 我是要来当杰克・斯派洛的水手\n不是冒牌货 |
[37:14] | And a lady, at that. | 还是个女人 |
[37:15] | And mention was failed to\nbe made of this uncanny crew. | 也没提到有可怕的僵尸人 |
[37:18] | Make my toes curl, they do. | 我怕得腿都软了 |
[37:20] | I got ’em. All of them. | 我拿到了 全部 |
[37:23] | – Well done.\n- Good lad. | – 干得好\n- 好样的 |
[37:25] | On to it, then. Blackbeard. | 那么我说 黑胡子船长 |
[37:28] | – What are his habits?\n- Stays mostly to his cabin. | – 他有什么习惯\n- 他几乎都待在船长室 |
[37:31] | That’s right, mostly to his cabin. | 没错 差不多都待在船长室 |
[37:33] | – Yes, but when he comes out…\n- He don’t really come out. | – 好 不过当他出来时…\n- 他根本不出来 |
[37:39] | He must come out sometime. | 他一定有出来的时候 |
[37:41] | Not really, no. | 没有 |
[37:45] | Any of you sail with him before? | 你们谁曾和他一起出过海吗 |
[37:47] | – No, no.\n- I’ve never. | – 不 没有\n- 我从来没有过 |
[37:48] | Definitely not. | 完全没有 |
[37:50] | – Any of you seen him before?\n- Not really, no. | – 你们有人见过他吗\n- 没有 |
[37:55] | Stays to his cabin,\nno one sailed with him, | 只待在船长室 没人和他出过海 |
[37:57] | no one’s seen him… | 没人见过他 |
[38:00] | Good news, gentlemen.\nThis is not Blackbeard’s ship. | 好消息 先生们 这艘不是黑胡子的船 |
[38:03] | This is not the Queen Anne’s Revenge. | 这不是安妮女王复仇号 |
[38:05] | No, this be the Queen Anne’s Revenge,\nright enough. | 不 这绝对是安妮女王复仇号 |
[38:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:08] | I’ve seen the name,\non the back of the ship. | 我看到了船的名字 在船后面 |
[38:15] | Gentlemen, sirs, fellow conscriptees… | 先生们 大伙儿们 |
[38:22] | …you have been monstrously deceived. | 你们被骗了 |
[38:24] | – We are decepted, then?\n- Yes. | – 我们被耍了吗\n- 是的 |
[38:28] | You’ve nay been informed\nof a destination. | 你们都不知道此行的目的 |
[38:31] | Death lies before us | 死亡就在我们眼前 |
[38:34] | as we sail for the Fountain of Youth. | 当我们找到不老泉时 |
[38:40] | It would be a sorry plight, mates. | 我们处境不妙啊 伙计们 |
[38:42] | – Death, for certain.\n- The garden of darkened souls. | – 死亡 确确实实?\n- 黯淡灵魂的花园 |
[38:46] | – Untimely our ends will be.\n- Unless… | – 我们的生命将过早结束\n- 除非… |
[38:50] | …we take the ship. | 我们夺下这艘船 |
[38:54] | We take the ship, then. Now! | 那我们就夺下这船 就现在 |
[39:01] | Go on, then. | 行动吧 |
[39:04] | – Help me, shipmates!\n- Give it to ’em! | – 帮我 伙伴\n- 把它给我 |
[39:06] | – Wake up! It’s ours!\n- Come on! | – 醒醒 这是我们的\n- 快 |
[39:09] | Get up! Off your backside! | 起来 给我挪开 |
[39:12] | – Get off your fannies!\n- Take it to them, lads! | – 你给我起来\n- 把武器给他们 |
[39:15] | Help me! Fight! | 快帮着我 打啊 |
[39:30] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[39:33] | If this is a dream,\nyou can keep the sword and boots on. | 如果这是个梦\n你可以留着剑和靴子 |
[39:40] | – If it’s not…\n- It’s a dream. | – 如果不是…\n- 这是个梦 |
[39:48] | No, it’s not! | 不 这不是梦 |
[39:50] | I thought I should give you\nfair warning, we’re taking the ship. | 我认为我应该好心给你个警告\n我们在夺船 |
[39:54] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对你个人 |
[39:56] | Think you might be better off\nif you just… | 如果你别插手 |
[40:00] | …stay out of it. | 会比较好 |
[40:25] | Boggit. | 碍事 |
[40:48] | Wretch! | 混蛋 |
[41:19] | You’re either with us or against us! | 你要么加入我们 要么就是敌人 |
[41:21] | I am not with you,\nneither am I against you! | 我不加入 也不是敌人 |
[41:23] | Can he do that? | 他这样可以? |
[41:25] | He’s religious.\nI believe it’s required. | 他是教徒 我想他必须这样 |
[41:33] | Fight to the bitter end,\nyou cack-handed deck apes! | 奋战到底吧 你们这些蠢猴子 |
[41:48] | Take him, men.\nTie him down tight! | 抓住他 把他绑起来 |
[42:05] | The ship is ours! | 船是我们的了 |
[42:36] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[42:46] | I be placed in a bewilderment. | 我不明白了 |
[42:49] | There I were, resting, | 我在里面休息 |
[42:54] | and upon a sudden,\nI hear an ungodly row on deck. | 突然间 我听到甲板上的吵闹声 |
[43:02] | Sailors abandon their posts | 水手放下手中的活 |
[43:04] | without orders, without leave. | 未经同意 擅离职守 |
[43:07] | Men before the mast, | 船桅前的那些人 |
[43:11] | taking the ship for themselves. | 就想要把船据为己有 |
[43:15] | What be that, First Mate? | 这算什么啊 大副 |
[43:17] | – Mutiny, Captain.\n- Again? | – 暴动 船长\n- 再说一次? |
[43:20] | – Mutiny!\n- Aye. | – 暴动\n- 听到了 |
[43:24] | Mutiny. | 暴动 |
[43:28] | And what fate befalls mutineers? | 暴动的下场是什么? |
[43:32] | Now, we know the answer to that,\ndo we not? | 大家知道答案的 是吗 |
[43:35] | Mutineers hang! | 暴动者会被吊死 |
[44:29] | Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. | 船长 我想报告有人暴动 |
[44:32] | I can name fingers and point names. | 我可以指出是哪些人干的 |
[44:34] | No need, Mr. Sparrow. | 不需要了 斯派洛先生 |
[44:35] | They are sheep. You, their shepherd. | 他们都是小绵羊\n而你 他们的主脑 |
[44:44] | Have I mentioned, sir,\nwhat a lovely daughter you have? | 我有没有说过 先生\n您的女儿有多可爱? |
[44:47] | A fitting last sight for a doomed soul. | 垂死前的灵魂最后的美景 |
[44:49] | Remember, Father.\nWe need him. | 别忘了 父亲 我们需要他 |
[44:52] | If I don’t kill a man\nevery now and then, | 如果我不时不时的杀个人 |
[44:54] | – they forget who I am.\n- Coward! | – 他们就会忘了我是谁\n- 懦夫 |
[44:58] | They do not forget. | 他们没有忘记 |
[45:00] | Your crew sees you\nfor the miscreant you are. | 你的船员认清你是个卑鄙小人 |
[45:03] | A coward, no matter how many you slay. | 懦夫 不管你杀多少人 |
[45:05] | Twice in one day,\nI find myself in a bewilderment. | 今天第二次了啊 我又糊涂了 |
[45:08] | You are not bewildered, you are afraid. | 你不是糊涂 是害怕 |
[45:10] | You dare not walk the path of\nrighteousness, the way of the light. | 你不敢走向正义光明之路 |
[45:13] | No, sir. The truth is\nit be much simpler than all that. | 不是的 先生 情况其实很简单 |
[45:17] | – I am a bad man.\n- That, too. | – 我就是个大坏蛋\n- 这也对 |
[45:20] | I might have to kill you too, catechist. | 我也许也得杀你 传道士 |
[45:22] | – No!\n- All Latin blood like her mother. | – 不!\n- 跟她的拉丁妈妈一样强悍啊 |
[45:25] | Father, I beg you. | 爸爸 我求你 |
[45:27] | There I be again,\nforgetting why the missionary is here. | 我老忘了为何有个传教士在船上 |
[45:31] | My daughter fears for my soul,\nor what’s left of it. | 我女儿想拯救我的灵魂\n或者是仅剩下的灵魂 |
[45:37] | You truly wish to save me, my child? | 你真的想拯救我吗 孩子? |
[45:40] | Every soul can be saved. | 每个灵魂都能被救赎 |
[45:43] | Be that true, young cleric? | 真的吗 年轻的传道士? |
[45:45] | Yes. Though you I see\nas a bit of a long shot. | 是的 不过 你估计希望不大啊 |
[45:50] | Still, I pray for every unfortunate soul\non this hell-bound vessel. | 但我仍为在这个地狱般得船上的\n每个不幸的船员祷告 |
[45:57] | You disarm me with your faith. | 你能用你的信仰解除我的武装 |
[46:01] | Eight bells! | 8声钟响! |
[46:02] | Which of you unfortunate souls\nstood watch? | 哪一个不幸的人在守了望台的啊 |
[46:05] | – I did. I stood watch.\n- Gunner. | – 我 是我在守望\n- 炮手 |
[46:16] | You? | 你吗? |
[46:18] | Aye. | 是 |
[46:20] | Aye. | 是哦 |
[46:22] | The cook. | 厨子 |
[46:24] | Perfect. Lower the longboat! | 很好 把长船放下去! |
[46:32] | Bring her about! | 放他过去! |
[46:46] | – Why do you do this?\n- Mutiny. Our laws be clear. | – 你干嘛要这样?\n- 暴动的刑罚 法律解释得很清楚 |
[46:49] | Our laws allow the Captain\nto show leniency. | 船长也能依法开恩的啊 |
[46:51] | I have given this man\na chance to determine his fate, | 我给过这个人机会决定命运 |
[46:54] | a gift not afforded to all. | 不是每个人都有这样的机会 |
[47:05] | Oh, you now. | 该你了 |
[47:08] | Chance to show the worth\nof your prayers. | 给你个机会证明祈祷的作用 |
[47:10] | Pray he be delivered from… evil? | 祈祷他脱离…邪恶? |
[47:23] | Course made! | 定下航向! |
[47:24] | Stop. Give that man a chance.\nGive yourself a… | 停 给他一个机会\n给你自己… |
[47:52] | You know when I feel closest\nto our Maker? | 我觉得我最接近造物主是什么时候吗? |
[47:55] | When I see suffering, pain and anguish. | 是当我看到苦难 痛苦和绝望的时候 |
[47:57] | That’s when the true design\nof this world is revealed. | 这时他真正的愿望才会显现 |
[47:59] | And I see it revealed when in times\nof hardship and tragedy, | 在苦难和悲剧出现时 他才会显现出来 |
[48:03] | kindness and compassion\nare shown to those in need. | 他才会那些需要人恩施 |
[48:06] | Perhaps you should pray\nfor him to be unharmed, yes? | 也许你该祈祷他不受伤害 对吗 |
[48:08] | – Please, there’s still hope…\n- Again! | – 求求你 还有希望\n- 再一次! |
[48:23] | I actually have no interest\nin the Fountain whatsoever, | 其实我对不老泉没有兴趣 |
[48:26] | so, if your heart is set, | 所以 如果你心意已定 |
[48:28] | you may drop me off\nanywhere you like. | 你可以随便把我放在哪里 |
[48:30] | That’ll be all, Quartermaster. | 可以了 舵手 |
[48:35] | Your words surround you like fog\nand make you hard to see. | 你说的话像雾一样让我看不透 |
[48:38] | And what of you,\nthe mighty Blackbeard? | 那你呢 万能的黑胡子? |
[48:42] | Beheaded they say.\nStill, your body swam | 他们说 即便是被砍头 你的身体 |
[48:45] | three times around your ship,\nthen climbed back onboard. | 还是绕着船游三圈\n然后爬上甲板 |
[48:49] | And here you are, running scared. | 而你现在却在害怕地逃命 |
[48:52] | – Scared.\n- To the Fountain. | – 害怕?\n- 怕去不老泉 |
[48:56] | The Quartermaster\nsees things before they happen. | 舵手有预知能力 |
[48:59] | He has foreseen my death,\nand so the fates have spoken. | 他预见我的死亡\n所以命运开口了 |
[49:04] | The threads of destiny woven. | 我的命数已定 |
[49:06] | You have a ridiculously\nhigh regard for fate, mate. | 你对命运有点可笑的迷信啊 老兄 |
[49:09] | – And you?\n- Me? | – 那你呢?\n- 我? |
[49:11] | I’m skeptical of predicting\nany future… which includes me. | 我对算命这一套都表示怀疑…\n包括算我自己的 |
[49:15] | It’d be foolish to battle fate,\nbut I’d be tempted to cheat it. | 与命运抗争比较傻\n但是我还是甘愿冒险 |
[49:21] | I will reach the Fountain.\nYou will lead me. | 我会找到不老泉 你带我去 |
[49:27] | That knife will serve you no better\nthan the mutiny you devised. | 那把刀就和你策划的暴动一样没有用 |
[49:31] | Mutiny served me well. | 暴动很有效 |
[49:33] | It gained me an audience with you. | 让我见到你了不是? |
[49:37] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[49:39] | To warn you. | 我警告你 |
[49:42] | Regarding your first mate, | 你的大副 |
[49:44] | who pretends to be persons she is not. | 并不是她说的那个人 |
[49:47] | Do tell. | 继续说啊 |
[49:51] | She is not your daughter. | 她不是你女儿 |
[49:56] | You dare to speak\nthusly of my flesh and blood? | 你胆敢这么说我的亲生骨肉? |
[49:59] | Sir, the woman is consummate\nin the art of deception. | 先生 那女人骗术高超 |
[50:04] | I know. As I mostly unwittingly\nset her on her wicked path. | 我很清楚\n是我不小心让她走上这条路 |
[50:08] | Though I cannot claim credit | 虽然我不能领功 说 |
[50:10] | for her existing abundance\nof natural talent. | 她天生会骗人是我的功劳 |
[50:15] | Angelica.\nMy beloved daughter, | 安洁莉卡 我钟爱的女儿 |
[50:18] | the one true good thing\nI have done in this life, | 我这辈子做过唯一的真正的好事 |
[50:21] | and you claim to be the one\nwho corrupted her? | 而你说 是你把她变成这样的? |
[50:24] | Sir, what she is is pure evil. | 先生 她很邪恶的 |
[50:28] | More to be feared than a wild beast. | 比野兽还可怕 |
[50:30] | Hungry wild beast with gnashing teeth. | 又饿又有尖牙的野兽 |
[50:34] | Vengeful, hungry from hell beast… | 来自地狱的饥饿野兽… |
[50:36] | – Father?\n- Sweetness! | – 父亲?\n- 甜美啊! |
[50:40] | No need to hurt him, Father. | 没有必要伤害他 爸爸 |
[50:42] | He will help us. Won’t you, Jack? | 他会帮助我们 对吧 杰克 |
[50:46] | You see? Even now,\nshe attends to your welfare, | 看见了吗? 即便是现在 她还是关心你的生死 |
[50:49] | giving lie to the claims\nyou make of her. | 尽管你一直诋毁她 |
[51:01] | You will lead us to the Fountain. Yes? | 你会带我们到不老泉 对吧? |
[51:06] | Put another way. | 这么说吧 |
[51:08] | If I do not make it\nto the Fountain in time… | 要是我来不及赶到不老泉… |
[51:13] | …neither will you. | …你也不能 |
[51:19] | I’ll have a wee look-see at those charts\nstraight away then, shall I? | 我马上就看这些航海图 好吗? |
[51:26] | Sir. | 先生 |
[51:31] | – Aye?\n- Captain, sir, | – 什么事?\n- 船长先生 |
[51:33] | I am unhappy to report rumors, sir, | 我听到不好的谣言 先生 |
[51:36] | among the crew,\nas to our destination. | 船员都在传 是关于我们的目的地的 |
[51:39] | Shut your trap and make way. | 闭上你的狗嘴 给我滚 |
[51:45] | – That’s the way of it, then.\n- No disrespect, sir. | – 你想抗命吗\n- 我无意冒犯 船长… |
[51:49] | What do the men fear?\nSay it. Speak the words. | 他们在怕什么 快说出来 讲 |
[51:53] | Whitecap Bay. | 白帽湾 |
[51:54] | Aye, Whitecap Bay. | 是啊 白帽湾 |
[51:58] | And every worthless seaman\nfears the name, and rightly so, | 每一个没用的水手都怕这名字\n然后自以为是 |
[52:02] | though few know why or dare to ask. | 虽然很少人知道为什么 |
[52:04] | Be the stories true? | 谣言是真的吗… |
[52:06] | Say what robs you of\nyour staunch heart, Gibbs, | 有话直说 吉布斯 |
[52:08] | or forever leave it\nto the wider fields of fancy. | 不然就当你自己痴人说梦 |
[52:14] | Mermaids, Captain. | 人鱼 船长 |
[52:16] | Aye. Mermaids. | 是啊 人鱼 |
[52:18] | Sea ghouls, devil fish,\ndreadful in hunger for flesh of man. | 海怪 恶鱼 特爱吃人肉 |
[52:22] | Mermaid waters, that be our path. | 我们就是要经过人鱼海域 |
[52:26] | Cling to your soul, Gibbs, | 别丢了魂呐 吉布斯 |
[52:27] | as mermaids be given\nto take the rest… | 听说人鱼会把人吃到…只剩骨头 |
[52:34] | Steady! Steady, men!\nFind your courage, | 稳住 稳住 鼓起勇气 |
[52:37] | or be ready to purpose your fear! | 不然就准备面对恐惧 |
[52:39] | Save yourselves! | 自救啊! |
[52:44] | – Man overboard!\n- Nay! A deserter. | – 有人落水啦\n- 不 那是逃命的 |
[52:47] | – Come about.\n- Nay! | – 改变航向\n- 不行 |
[52:51] | Gentlemen, I shall not ask\nany more of any man than what | 先生们 我不会要求你们 |
[52:54] | that man can deliver, but I do ask this:\nAre we not king’s men? | 做办不到的事\n但是我要问你们 我们是不是皇家海军? |
[52:59] | Aye. | 是 |
[53:01] | – On the king’s mission?\n- Aye. | – 是不是执行国王的命令?\n- 是 |
[53:04] | I did not note any fear in the eyes\nof the Spanish as they passed us by. | 我在经过我们的西班牙人眼中\n可没看到恐惧啊 |
[53:08] | – Are we not king’s men?\n- Aye! | – 我们难道不是皇家海军?\n- 是! |
[53:11] | Aye! Hands all off, and bear away! | 是 准备 转向! |
[53:14] | Stave on ahead to Whitecap Bay! | 向白帽湾进发! |
[53:19] | Bear on, Whitecap Bay! | 航向白帽湾! |
[53:35] | Come. | 来 |
[53:37] | Little drink? | 喝点小酒? |
[53:38] | Wine, music, candlelight. | 美酒 音乐 蜡烛… |
[53:41] | I think we’ve traveled down\nthis road before, Jack. | 这种事我们早就做过 杰克 |
[53:44] | Yes, we have. | 是啊 没错 |
[53:47] | I remember it well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[53:50] | Winding, twisting and\nturning, gyrating, writhing. | 弯曲 扭曲 转身 摇摆 翻滚… |
[53:55] | Incessant writhing. | 再不停地翻滚 |
[53:57] | Do you recall Saint Dominique? | 记得圣多明哥吗? |
[54:01] | La Martinique. | 马提尼克岛 |
[54:02] | I tried to kill you in Saint Dominique. | 在圣多明哥我就想杀你了 |
[54:04] | Either or. | 没所谓啊 |
[54:07] | Hardly appropriate for a first mate. | 大副喝酒可不对啊 |
[54:09] | Was I the first? I’ve often wondered. | 我是你第一个吗? 我一直在想 |
[54:12] | You can be so charming\nwhen you want something, Jack. | 你有求于人的时候的样子真迷人 |
[54:17] | The trick is finding out what. | 窍门是找出你想要什么 |
[54:20] | The truth, then, is it? | 是真相 对不对? |
[54:23] | Blackbeard has served his purpose. | 黑胡子已经利用到了 |
[54:26] | You and I can go to\nthe Fountain together, | 我们俩去不老泉 |
[54:28] | where we shall bathe one another\nin equal shares of fame | 我们可以鸳鸯戏水 |
[54:31] | and other assorted debaucheries. | 尽享欢愉 |
[54:34] | And I’ll tell you\nthe ritual of the Fountain. | 而我会告诉你不老泉的仪式 |
[54:37] | Yes. The profane ritual. | 是啊 淫荡的仪式 |
[54:42] | Can I trust you, Jack? | 我能信任你吗 杰克? |
[54:45] | – I need you on my side.\n- Oh, my dearest Angelica. | – 我需要你支持我\n- 最亲爱的安洁莉卡 |
[54:49] | You and I are as\nthick as thieves, love. | 我们是雌雄大盗啊 亲爱的 |
[54:53] | Tell me the rules. | 告诉我规则 |
[54:57] | Water from the Fountain of Youth. | 不老泉的泉水 |
[55:03] | The shimmering tear of a mermaid. | 人鱼闪亮的泪水… |
[55:11] | With these items… | 有了这些… |
[55:13] | – Yes?\n- With these items, | – 怎样?\n- 有了这些 |
[55:16] | you may take all the years\nof life from another, Jack. | 你就可以汲取他人的寿命 杰克 |
[55:21] | You know what that means. | 你知道那是什么意思 |
[55:23] | We cannot go alone, you and I. | 你跟我 我们不能自己去 |
[55:26] | The ritual requires a victim. | 仪式需要一个牺牲者 |
[55:30] | – That is unfortunate.\n- Yes, it is. | – 这也太不幸了啊\n- 是的 |
[55:35] | I find my desire for the Fountain\ngreatly lessened. | 我对不老泉越发没兴趣了 |
[55:39] | But there is something onboard\nyou do want. | 但是船上有你想要的东西 |
[55:48] | What about Blackbeard? | 黑胡子怎么办? |
[55:49] | He’s in the chart room.\nWe’ll have to be quick. | 他在航图室 我们必须动作快 |
[56:02] | He keeps each ship as a prize. | 他把每一艘船都留作战利品 |
[56:06] | You help me,\nand I promise you your pick. | 你帮我 我保证你能从中选一艘 |
[56:11] | Though I think I know the one\nyou will choose. | 虽然我知道你会选择哪一艘 |
[56:20] | The Black Pearl in a bottle? | 瓶子里的黑珍珠? |
[56:23] | Why is the Black Pearl in a bottle? | 黑珍珠怎么会在瓶子里? |
[56:30] | He’s even more annoying in miniature. | 他在小模型里更讨人厌 |
[56:33] | – Do we have a deal, Jack?\n- Angelica, I know you. | – 咱们成交了没 杰克?\n- 安洁莉卡 我了解你 |
[56:38] | You are not going to steal the life\nof some innocent man. | 你不会偷走一个无辜人的生命 |
[56:41] | What about the one-legged man? | 那个独腿人的生命怎样? |
[56:46] | I need years, Jack. | 我需要时间 杰克 |
[56:49] | Not for me. For my father. | 不是为我自己而是为了我的父亲 |
[56:55] | I am truly the daughter of Blackbeard. | 我真的是黑胡子的女儿 |
[56:58] | You’ve fallen for your own con, love. | 你被自己的谎言给骗了 亲爱的 |
[57:01] | No, he is my father. | 不 他真的是我父亲 |
[57:03] | The lies I told you were not lies. | 我跟你说的那些谎言 并不是谎言 |
[57:07] | You lied to me by telling me the truth? | 你通过告诉我真相 骗了我? |
[57:10] | – Yes.\n- That’s very good. | – 是的\n- 不错嘛 |
[57:12] | – May I use that?\n- I’m sure you will, anyway. | – 我能这么做吗?\n- 不论如何 我确定你会的 |
[57:14] | Of course I will. | 当然了 |
[57:17] | So, will you not give up this quest? | 那你是不会放弃这个追求咯? |
[57:20] | I want a father, Jack.\nI haven’t had one. | 我想要个父亲 杰克 我没有过父亲 |
[57:25] | Angelica, your father, Blackbeard… | 安洁莉卡 你的父亲 黑胡子 |
[57:29] | …he is evil, | 他是个魔鬼 |
[57:31] | and he will kill you given the chance. | 一有机会他就会杀了你 |
[57:33] | – He cannot be saved.\n- And who are you to set | – 没人救得了他\n- 你凭什么决定 |
[57:37] | the limits on redemption? | 谁能得救? |
[57:39] | You stole years of my life, Jack.\nYou owe me. | 你偷走了我的青春 杰克 你欠我的 |
[57:42] | And you are en route\nto getting yourself killed, | 你这是在自寻死路 |
[57:46] | and I am not inclined\nto stand by and watch. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[57:48] | Whitecap Bay! | 白帽湾 |
[57:57] | All hands on deck!\nSet to the longboats! | 所有人 上长船 |
[58:04] | Lay ’em out flat! | 把船停好 |
[58:06] | No tangles. Make ’em look\npretty for our dainty guests. | 别乱了 为了我们娇艳的客人 弄得漂亮点 |
[58:11] | We’re gonna need light.\nA lot of light. | 我们需要亮光 很强的亮光 |
[58:17] | Come! | 走吧 |
[58:39] | Smell that? Whale oil.\nStuff burns like a miracle from God. | 闻到没有? 鲸鱼油 \n这东西烧起来就像神迹一样 |
[58:45] | – Can you make it work?\n- Made by the English. | – 你能点燃灯塔吗?\n- 英国人做的 |
[58:49] | Let’s not get our hopes up. | 咱们还是别抱太大希望 |
[59:01] | The old moon in\nthe arms of the new one. | 夏天第一次新月旧月 |
[59:03] | First of the summer. | 交替之时 |
[59:05] | Perfect for hunting a mermaid’s tear. | 获取人鱼眼泪的最佳时机 |
[59:20] | We’re doomed.\nThey be drawn to man-made light. | 我们死定了 他们会被人造亮光吸引过来 |
[59:25] | – Sharks?\n- Worse than sharks, boy. | – 鲨鱼?\n- 比鲨鱼还糟 小子 |
[59:27] | There’ll be mermaids upon us\nwithin the hour, | 一个时辰之内 人鱼就会被吸引过来 |
[59:30] | you mark my words.\nAnd we’re the bait. | 相信我 我们就是诱饵 |
[59:38] | I heard it said a kiss from a mermaid\nprotects a sailor from drowning. | 我听说 如果水手被人鱼亲吻之后 就不会被淹死 |
[59:42] | Don’t be a fool!\nMermaids are all female, son, | 别傻了 人鱼都是雌性的 孩子 |
[59:46] | and lovely as a dream of heaven. | 像天堂的梦境一样美妙 |
[59:49] | But when it comes time\nto churn butter, so to speak, | 但如果到了进食的时候 |
[59:53] | they snatch a sailor out of a boat | 她们会把水手从小船 |
[59:55] | or off the deck of a ship,\nhave their way, | 或者大船的甲板上拉下去 为所欲为 |
[59:59] | and then the sailors are pulled\nto bottom and drowned and eaten. | 然后这些水手就会被拉入海底淹死 被吃掉 |
[1:00:04] | Or, sometimes, the other way around. | 有时候 是反过来的 |
[1:00:09] | – Sing.\n- What? | – 唱歌\n- 什么? |
[1:00:13] | They like to hear singing. | 他们喜欢听歌声 |
[1:00:19] | My name is Maria | 我的名字叫玛利亚 |
[1:00:23] | A merchant’s daughter fair | 一个商人的女儿 |
[1:00:26] | – Louder.\n- And I have left my parents | – 大点声 \n- 我离开了父母 |
[1:00:30] | And 3,000 pounds a year | 每年3000英镑 |
[1:00:33] | My heart is pierced by Cupid | 我的心被丘比特的爱神之箭射中 |
[1:00:36] | I disdain all glittering gold | 我鄙视所有闪闪发光的金银珠宝 |
[1:00:40] | There is nothing can console me | 除了那欢快勇敢的水手 |
[1:00:44] | But my jolly sailor bold | 没有什么能够慰藉我 |
[1:00:49] | My heart is pierced by Cupid | 我的心被丘比特的爱神之箭射中 |
[1:00:52] | I disdain all glittering gold | 我鄙视所有闪闪发光的金银珠宝 |
[1:00:56] | There is nothing can console me | 除了我那快乐勇敢的水手 |
[1:00:59] | But my jolly sailor bold | 没有什么能慰藉我 |
[1:01:22] | Lord save me. | 主啊 拯救我 |
[1:01:26] | Man, look. Look there. | 哎 看 看那儿 |
[1:01:31] | You’ll scare her off! | 你会把她吓跑的 |
[1:01:32] | Aye, and good riddance! | 是 那正好啊 |
[1:01:39] | Can you talk? | 你会说话吗? |
[1:01:43] | Yes. | 会 |
[1:01:51] | You’re beautiful. | 你好美 |
[1:01:54] | – Are you the one who sings?\n- Aye. | – 是你唱的歌儿吗?\n- 是的 |
[1:02:01] | Are you my jolly sailor bold? | 你是我那快乐勇敢的水手吗? |
[1:02:06] | – Aye, that I be.\n- Scrum, comport yourself! | – 是的 我是\n- 斯克罗姆 你冷静点! |
[1:02:09] | Boys! There ain’t much\nbeen given to me | 兄弟们 我这短暂可怜的一生 |
[1:02:11] | in my brief, miserable life,\nthere’s the truth in it. | 没有得到过任何有价值的东西 |
[1:02:14] | But, by God, I’ll have it said | 可我可以告诉上帝 |
[1:02:16] | that Scrum had himself a kiss\nfrom a proper mermaid! | 斯克罗姆 得到了一个漂亮美人鱼的亲吻 |
[1:02:21] | My heart is pierced by Cupid | 我的心被丘比特之箭射中 |
[1:02:25] | I disdain all glittering gold | 我鄙视所有闪闪发光的金银珠宝 |
[1:02:28] | There is nothing can console me | 除了我那快乐勇敢的水手 |
[1:02:31] | But my jolly sailor bold | 没有什么可以使我感到慰藉 |
[1:02:37] | Come all ye pretty fair maids | 所有的姐妹们 快来吧 |
[1:02:41] | Whoever you may be | 无论你是谁 |
[1:02:45] | Who love a jolly sailor bold | 只要你深爱着平息愤怒大海 |
[1:02:49] | That ploughs the raging sea | 的欢快勇敢的水手 |
[1:02:53] | My heart is pierced by Cupid | 我的心被丘比特之箭射中 |
[1:02:58] | I disdain all glittering gold | 我鄙视所有闪闪发光的金银珠宝 |
[1:03:02] | There is nothing can console me | 除了我那欢快勇敢的水手 |
[1:03:06] | But my jolly sailor bold | 没什么能使我感到慰藉 |
[1:03:11] | My heart is pierced by Cupid | 我的心被丘比特之剑射中 |
[1:03:16] | I disdain all glittering gold | 我鄙视所有闪闪发光的金银珠宝 |
[1:03:20] | There is nothing can console me | 除了我欢快勇敢的水手 |
[1:03:24] | But my jolly sailor bold | 没什么能让我感到慰藉 |
[1:04:04] | Out upon it! It has begun! | 快看啊 开始啦 |
[1:04:49] | Light ’em up! | 点火 |
[1:04:51] | Muster your courage!\nDrive ’em to shore! | 勇敢点 把她们赶到岸边去 |
[1:05:06] | Nets into the water! Quickly! | 撒网 快 |
[1:05:59] | Retreat, all, to land!\nFor your lives! | 所有人 想活命 退到岸上去 |
[1:06:05] | Retreat, I say! | 我说了 撤退! |
[1:06:07] | Cowards! Back in the water! | 胆小鬼 回到海里去! |
[1:06:09] | There be no refuge on land! On my word! | 回到岸上也无法活命 我保证 |
[1:08:23] | We got one! | 我们抓到一个 |
[1:08:29] | I’m in love! | 我坠入爱河了 |
[1:08:33] | Check the wounded! | 查查受伤的 |
[1:08:35] | See if you can find\none mermaid still alive! | 看看能不能找到一条还活着的人鱼 |
[1:09:17] | Come, give a hand! | 来 搭把手 |
[1:09:19] | Well done, sailor. | 干得好 水手 |
[1:09:22] | Did everyone see that? | 大家都看到了吗 |
[1:09:24] | Because I will not be doing it again. | 我可不会再来第二次 |
[1:09:26] | Back to the ship.\nWe head for a protected cove. Now. | 回船上 找个安全的内湾 快 |
[1:09:48] | – Lord. Is that?\n- Mermaid. | – 上帝啊 这是…?\n- 人鱼 |
[1:09:51] | – Give up this madness now.\n- I cannot. | – 赶紧回头是岸\n- 回不了了 |
[1:09:55] | Ever walk on the beach, | 你有没有在海滩上走过 |
[1:09:57] | look back and see your footsteps\nin the sand? | 回头看到沙滩上双足的留下的脚印? |
[1:09:59] | It’s like that,\nexcept the footsteps lie before me. | 就跟这一样 只不过足迹\n不在我身后在我面前 |
[1:10:03] | – Footstep, actually.\n- Whitecap Bay, sir. | – 您是单足了\n- 去白帽湾 长官 |
[1:10:07] | We must hasten. | 我们必须抓紧 |
[1:10:17] | We travel by foot.\nGibbs, I require a heading. | 我们徒步前往的 \n吉布斯 给我指个方向 |
[1:10:20] | – But, sir, the men.\n- They be dead already. | – 但是 长官 船上还有人\n- 他们已经死了 |
[1:10:24] | – They don’t sound dead.\n- Oh, is that so? | – 他们听上去不像是死了\n- 哦 是吗 |
[1:10:27] | Well, I hear nothing\nbut seagulls nesting. | 但我什么也没听到\n除了海鸥筑巢的声音 |
[1:10:31] | What is it that you hear, Mr. Groves? | 你听到了吗 格鲁乌先生? |
[1:10:36] | Seagulls… nesting. | 海鸥…筑巢 |
[1:10:40] | – Nothing more.\n- Heading, Gibbs? | – 没有其他的了\n- 方向 吉布斯? |
[1:10:52] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:10:54] | Your head or my heading. | 不给方向 就要你命 |
[1:10:56] | I’ll have me one or t’other,\nI don’t care which. | 两个一起也行 我不在乎 |
[1:11:03] | All hands, forward! | 所有人 前进 |
[1:11:21] | – It’s to you now, Sparrow.\n- Was that really necessary? | – 交给你了 斯派洛\n- 有必要蒙眼吗 |
[1:11:25] | Best you not know the exact\nwhereabouts of my ship. | 最好别让你知道我船的准确位置 |
[1:11:28] | – I be a cautious man.\n- So be I. | – 我是个谨慎的人\n- 我也是 |
[1:11:33] | What I want first… | 首先 我想找… |
[1:12:18] | Why is it we’ve got to bring her along? | 为什么要带她一起? |
[1:12:20] | Because tears don’t keep.\nWe need them fresh. | 因为眼泪无法保存 需要新鲜的 |
[1:12:23] | What is the ritual again? | 仪式怎么搞来着? |
[1:12:26] | Water from the Fountain\nand a mermaid’s tear? | 不老泉水加人鱼的眼泪? |
[1:12:28] | And two silver chalices. | 还有两尊银圣杯 |
[1:12:30] | One cup with a tear, one without. | 一尊有眼泪 一尊没有 |
[1:12:34] | So, one with a tear and water in both? | 这么说 两尊都盛泉水 其中一尊有眼泪? |
[1:12:36] | Quite complicated, is it not? | 挺复杂的 |
[1:12:38] | Both get water. One gets a tear. | 两尊泉水 一尊眼泪 |
[1:12:41] | The person who drinks\nthe water with the tear | 喝有眼泪那尊的人 |
[1:12:44] | gets all the years of life\nfrom the other. | 会得到另一个人全部寿命 |
[1:12:48] | How many years? | 多少年? |
[1:12:51] | All the years\nthat they have lived, | 已经活过的 |
[1:12:54] | and they could have lived,\nif fate had been kinder. | 和还能活的年头 如果命运仁慈的话 |
[1:13:07] | Clergyman. | 传教士 |
[1:13:11] | On the off chance that this\ndoes not go well for me, | 万一我有个三长两短 |
[1:13:14] | I would like it noted here and now | 我想在此声明 |
[1:13:15] | that I am fully prepared\nto believe in whatever I must, | 我已经充分准备好接受必要的信仰 |
[1:13:19] | so that I may be\nwelcomed into that place | 以便得以进入 |
[1:13:21] | where all the goody-goodies\nget to go. Savvy? | 好人们才能到达的天堂 明白吗 |
[1:13:23] | We have a word for that, Jack.\nYou can convert. | 教会管这事有一个词 杰克\n你可以”皈依” |
[1:13:27] | I was thinking more\nof an as-needed basis. | 有需要再说吧 |
[1:13:33] | Quartermaster! | 舵手 |
[1:13:35] | – Aye?\n- She cannot breathe! | – 怎么?\n- 她不能呼吸了 |
[1:13:37] | – She has water.\n- She needs air! | – 她有水\n- 她需要空气 |
[1:13:44] | – Open this.\n- She will escape. | – 打开\n- 她会逃跑的 |
[1:13:46] | – You’re killing her.\n- I support the missionary’s position. | – 你们会害死她的\n- 我支持传教士 |
[1:13:59] | See? | 看到了? |
[1:14:05] | Onward. | 继续前进 |
[1:14:31] | Just as I thought. Not this way! | 跟我想的一样 不是这边 |
[1:14:36] | This is the way, isn’t it? | 就是这边 对吧 |
[1:14:38] | ‘Course it is, but we\nshould go around to the east. | 当然 但是我们该绕路从东边走 |
[1:14:41] | That would take us out of\nthe path of the chalices. | 那样就错过圣杯的地点了 |
[1:14:43] | – Well, then we’ll circle back.\n- There is no time. | – 那我们再绕回来\n- 没时间了 |
[1:14:45] | You’re the one who insisted\non bringing the bloody mermaid. | 是你坚持要带人鱼的 |
[1:14:46] | – Well, the mutiny didn’t help.\n- You walk like a girl. | – 那你玩暴动也浪费时间了嘛\n- 你走路像姑娘 |
[1:14:49] | – You would know.\n- Someone must go. | – 到底谁像\n- 必须有人去 |
[1:14:52] | You mean split up? | 你是说分头行动? |
[1:14:53] | You mean jump?\nThis I cannot wait to see. | 你是说跳过去?我等不及要看看了 |
[1:14:56] | Sparrow will go.\nFind the ship, retrieve the chalices. | 斯派洛去 找到船 拿回圣杯 |
[1:15:01] | Sparrow? What makes you\nthink he will come back? | 斯派洛? 万一他一去不回了呢 |
[1:15:03] | Yes, what makes you think\nhe will come back? | 是啊 万一他一去不回了呢 |
[1:15:06] | We cannot trust him, Father. I’ll go. | 我们不能相信他 父亲 我去 |
[1:15:09] | She’ll go. | 她去 |
[1:15:15] | How much farther to the Fountain? | 离不老泉还有多远? |
[1:15:17] | I’m running out of time. | 我要没时间了 |
[1:15:20] | About a day’s march north,\nfollowing that river, | 大约朝北走一天 沿着那条河 |
[1:15:23] | you’ll get to a series of pools.\nThen you’re close. | 看到许多水塘时 就接近了 |
[1:15:29] | You will go. | 你去 |
[1:15:33] | I was sure it would come to this. | 我就知道会这样 |
[1:15:49] | You know that feeling you get sometimes\nwhen you’re standing in a high place? | 知道站在高处偶尔会有一种感觉 |
[1:15:53] | Sudden urge to jump? | 跳下去的冲动? |
[1:15:57] | I don’t have it. | 我可没有 |
[1:16:00] | I need those chalices. | 我要圣杯 |
[1:16:01] | Shoot. Save me the bother of the fall. | 开枪吧 免得我摔死 |
[1:16:04] | You will go. You will return… | 你去 再回来 |
[1:16:08] | …or I will kill her. | …否则我杀了她 |
[1:16:13] | You won’t kill your own daughter. | 你不会杀自己女儿的 |
[1:16:15] | Quartermaster, get me six more pistols, | 舵手 再给我六把枪 |
[1:16:18] | remove the shot from all but two, | 把子弹都清空 只留两把的 |
[1:16:19] | but do not tell me which two. | 但别告诉我是哪两把 |
[1:16:24] | You get to choose, Mr. Sparrow. | 你来选 斯派洛先生 |
[1:16:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:37] | – Yes.\n- You’re sure? | – 是了\n- 你确定? |
[1:16:40] | ‘Course I am. | 当然 |
[1:16:50] | Again. | 再来 |
[1:16:52] | Please, they’re not even loaded. | 拜托 肯定都是空的 |
[1:17:00] | Again. | 再来 |
[1:17:02] | If you’re so keen on killing her, | 如果你真这么想看她死 |
[1:17:04] | – why don’t you just let her jump?\n- What? | – 不如让她跳?\n- 什么? |
[1:17:07] | If you jump and die, | 如果你跳了 又死了 |
[1:17:10] | then she will have her chance. | 那就轮到她了 |
[1:17:14] | Again. | 再来 |
[1:17:18] | Oi… | 喂 |
[1:17:20] | …if I jump, will I survive? | 如果我跳下去 能活吗 |
[1:17:27] | The doll. | 娃娃 |
[1:17:44] | – Yes, now you will survive.\n- This is nonsense! I’m going! | – 是的 现在能活了\n- 胡闹 我去 |
[1:18:08] | Wet. Wet again. | 湿了 又湿了 |
[1:18:13] | We go on.\nDue north to the Fountain. | 我们继续 正北去不老泉 |
[1:18:17] | Well played, Father. | 演得好 父亲 |
[1:18:20] | You knew which guns were loaded, right? | 你知道哪两把上膛了 是吧 |
[1:18:25] | Of course, my love. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[1:18:37] | Be nice to have a map about now. | 有地图就好了 |
[1:18:40] | Or a ship. | 有船就好了 |
[1:18:42] | Stop! Hold very still. | 停下 别动 |
[1:18:47] | Ye dare not let it touch your skin. | 别让它碰你的皮肤 |
[1:18:59] | What? What be wrong with\nan older man having a hobby? | 怎么 老年人不能有点爱好吗 |
[1:19:03] | What are you stopping for, eh? Push on! | 还停着干什么 继续走啊 |
[1:19:06] | – Push on!\n- You can sleep when you’re dead. | – 前进\n- 死了以后有的是时间睡 |
[1:19:08] | Push on! | 前进 |
[1:19:11] | Fortune continues to favor us. | 幸运女神继续眷顾我们 |
[1:19:42] | The Santiago. | 圣地亚哥号 |
[1:19:50] | There’s no one there. | 没有其他人了 |
[1:19:51] | Right, then. | 好吧 |
[1:20:27] | We must not stop. | 不能停下 |
[1:20:36] | You will walk. | 你自己走 |
[1:20:57] | I cannot. | 我走不了 |
[1:21:00] | Walk or die. | 不走就死 |
[1:21:08] | Put your arms around me. | 手臂环住我 |
[1:21:09] | – I do not ask for help.\n- But you need it. | – 我没要你帮忙\n- 但你需要 |
[1:21:30] | – We’re in a hurry, yes?\n- Do not fall behind. | – 我们不是赶时间吗\n- 别掉队 |
[1:21:53] | Hold here ’til I say! | 停在这里 等我命令 |
[1:22:08] | Such beauty. | 真美 |
[1:22:10] | Surely you’re one of\nGod’s own creations, | 你一定是上帝的造物 |
[1:22:13] | and not a descendant\nof those dark creatures | 而且不是那些诺亚方舟上没有一席之地的 |
[1:22:17] | who found no refuge on the Ark. | 可怕怪物的后裔 |
[1:22:22] | Such beauty… | 真美 |
[1:22:25] | …and yet deadly. | …但致命 |
[1:22:28] | – Deadly? No.\n- You attacked me. | – 致命?没有\n- 你袭击了我 |
[1:22:31] | No. You are different. | 不 你不一样 |
[1:22:37] | Different? | 不一样? |
[1:22:38] | Are you not? You protect. | 不是吗 你保护了我 |
[1:22:46] | Did you? | 难道你…? |
[1:22:49] | You pushed me down out of the way. | 你把我从爆炸中推开了 |
[1:22:52] | – You see the Fountain?\n- No, but we are close. | – 看到不老泉了?\n- 还没 不过接近了 |
[1:22:58] | Bring the creature.\nCover its head. | 把怪物带来 蒙住脸 |
[1:23:00] | She has a name! | 她有名字 |
[1:23:06] | Pray tell. | 请指教 |
[1:23:14] | She is Syrena. | 她叫司瑞娜 |
[1:24:02] | If 40 pirates\ndreamt 40 nights of treasure, | 40个海盗40晚梦到的宝藏 |
[1:24:06] | it would not match\nthe contents of this room. | 也比不上这间屋里的东西 |
[1:24:09] | You. | 你 |
[1:24:14] | – You.\n- No… | – 你\n- 不… |
[1:24:17] | …you.\n- I was here first. | – …你\n- 我先来的 |
[1:24:19] | – You, why are you here?\n- Blackbeard sent me. | – 你 为什么来这?\n- 黑胡子派我来的 |
[1:24:23] | – Why are you?\n- Silver chalices | – 你呢?\n- 银圣杯 |
[1:24:26] | – for my royal liege.\n- Oh, please. | – 给我的陛下\n- 哦 得了吧 |
[1:24:31] | Back, back! We have to balance it out! | 后退后退 要保持平衡 |
[1:24:34] | The whole ship will slide! | 船会整个滑下去 |
[1:24:41] | Right, then. | 好吧 |
[1:24:42] | What if we each choose an item\nof approximately equal weight? | 不如我们各选一样等重的东西? |
[1:24:51] | Put it back! | 放回去 |
[1:24:54] | We touch nothing! | 什么也别碰 |
[1:25:04] | What about that? | 那个呢? |
[1:25:05] | The chalices. | 圣杯 |
[1:25:09] | Oi! Why do you get to look first? | 喂 凭什么你先看 |
[1:25:11] | Fine, then. | 好吧 |
[1:25:32] | – Together.\n- Together. | – 一起\n- 一起 |
[1:25:36] | Rocks. | 石头 |
[1:25:38] | The Spanish. | 西班牙人 |
[1:25:40] | They’re ahead of us, mate. | 他们抢先了 |
[1:25:43] | I shall have a look at that map.\nIf it’s what I fear… | 我要看一眼地图 如果是我担心的情况… |
[1:25:56] | I wonder why they left this behind. | 奇怪 为什么他们没带走 |
[1:26:01] | Don’t touch the map. | 别碰地图 |
[1:26:11] | They know the path, | 他们认识路 |
[1:26:12] | but I can also see where\nthey’ll most likely make camp. | 不过我知道他们会在哪儿安营扎寨 |
[1:26:29] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:26:34] | Gibbs, I was just on me way\nto break you out of jail. | 吉布斯 我正要去救你出狱 |
[1:26:40] | You stole my map. | 你偷了我的地图 |
[1:26:42] | Right. Best be started. | 好了 可以开始了 |
[1:26:47] | Ol? | 好 |
[1:27:06] | Mermaids. | 人鱼 |
[1:27:11] | Careful, these pools run deep. | 小心 水塘很深 |
[1:27:14] | If she escapes, all is lost.\nQuartermaster. | 如果她跑了 就前功尽弃 舵手 |
[1:27:19] | Look. Look! | 看啊 |
[1:27:24] | Staked out to die, to dry in the sun. | 绑在这儿等死 被太阳暴晒 |
[1:27:27] | Only half in the water.\nNot enough to live, | 只有半身浸在水里 无法活命 |
[1:27:31] | but just enough to make the dying slow. | 但能延缓死亡速度 |
[1:27:36] | Think on it. | 好好想想 |
[1:27:37] | Your people, murdered,\nharvested for their tears. | 你的族人被杀了\n就为了他们的眼泪 |
[1:27:41] | Syrena, won’t you cry? | 司瑞娜 你不想哭妈 |
[1:27:46] | All die, even you. | 所有人都会死 连你也是 |
[1:27:48] | – Soon, I hear.\n- Listen… | – 我听说快了\n- 听着… |
[1:27:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:27:55] | Can you not hear your sisters scream? | 你听不到你的姐妹在尖叫吗 |
[1:27:59] | Do you not hear them? | 你没听到么 |
[1:28:02] | We need but one tear. | 我们只需要一滴眼泪 |
[1:28:08] | Vile creature! | 下等生物! |
[1:28:09] | – Chop off her fingers, one by one!\n- Choke her! | – 把她的手指一根一根砍下来!\n- 掐死她! |
[1:28:12] | Cut out the tears\nfrom behind the eyes! | 把眼睛挖出来取出眼泪 |
[1:28:15] | Where’s your voice in this? | 你怎么不说话 |
[1:28:17] | Maybe she’ll have a change of heart\nwhen the sun rises. | 也许等太阳出来她就会改变主意了 |
[1:28:20] | Oh, aye, she will burn,\nbut I cannot wait for the sun. | 嗯 是的 她会被灼伤\n但是我等不及了 |
[1:28:24] | Perhaps we should build a fire. | 也许我们应该烧死她 |
[1:28:26] | – No.\n- Do not contest me, cleric. | – 不行\n- 别反抗我 传道士 |
[1:28:28] | – You will not torture her.\n- We need only one tear. | – 你们不能折磨她\n- 我们只需要一滴眼泪 |
[1:28:32] | I will tear every scale\nfrom her body one by one if I see fit. | 如果有必要\n我会把她身上的鳞片一片片拔下来 |
[1:28:35] | If that displeases you, go pray. | 如果这让你不快 一边祷告去吧 |
[1:28:37] | I was wrong. Not every soul\ncan be saved. Yours cannot. | 我错了 不是所有的灵魂都能得到救赎\n你的就不行 |
[1:28:40] | Behold, gentlemen,\na man formerly of faith. | 看啊 伙计们\n一个曾经坚持信仰的人 |
[1:28:43] | That vile creature, as you call her,\nis worth a hundred of you. | 你口中的下等生物 比你好百倍 |
[1:28:46] | Oh, you care for her? | 哎呦 你关心她 |
[1:28:50] | You fancy her. | 你喜欢她 |
[1:28:53] | And do not deny what is\nclear to my eyes. | 我看得清清楚楚 不用否认了 |
[1:28:58] | Question is… | 问题是… |
[1:29:02] | …does she fancy you? | …她喜欢你么? |
[1:29:06] | By God, she does. We are in luck! | 我的天哪 她喜欢 我们走运了 |
[1:29:11] | Bring forth a tear… | 快流下眼泪… |
[1:29:15] | …or witness the death\nof this poor soul. | …否则就见证这可怜人的死亡吧 |
[1:29:20] | Syrena, if you could manage a tear, | 司瑞娜 如果你能落泪 |
[1:29:23] | I would be grateful. | 我会很感激 |
[1:29:26] | Sadness, yes, | 难过 那就对了 |
[1:29:28] | – but no sorrow… yet.\n- Not by your hand, Father! | – 但还不是悲伤… 还不是\n- 爸爸!你不要动手 |
[1:29:33] | Time and tide wait for none.\nQuartermaster. | 时间和潮水不等人\n舵手 |
[1:29:48] | Aye, mermaids are tough. | 啊 人鱼真无情 |
[1:29:52] | The lot of them. | 真不简单啊 |
[1:29:54] | Tie her up like the others.\nAnd get rid of this. | 像她们一样把她绑起来\n然后把这东西丢掉 |
[1:30:03] | – You are confident?\n- Yes. | – 你有信心么\n- 是的 |
[1:30:06] | I am a woman. So is she. | 我是女人 她也是 |
[1:30:17] | What’s your play, Jack?\nThrowing in with Barbossa. | 你在玩什么把戏 杰克?\n居然跟巴博萨联手 |
[1:30:21] | There is a girl… | 有个女孩… |
[1:30:23] | …a female… of the opposite sex. | …一个女人… 异性 |
[1:30:27] | – When is there not?\n- Perhaps I should say “damsel.” | – 你什么时候没有过女人\n- 也许我应该说”落难少女” |
[1:30:31] | You’re rescuing a damsel?\nWell, there’s a first. | 你在救一个落难少女\n好吧 这还是第一次 |
[1:30:34] | Yes, but it’s just that\nI may have caused said damsel | 是的 就是 我可能在很久之前 |
[1:30:37] | – some manner of harm many moons ago.\n- Out with it. | – 对这个落难少女造成了伤害\n- 快说 |
[1:30:41] | Gibbs, this is the woman from Seville. | 吉布斯 这是那个赛维尔女人 |
[1:30:44] | Ah, you pretended to love her,\nthen you left her and broke her heart. | 啊 就是那个你假装爱她\n然后离开了 伤了她的心的那个 |
[1:30:55] | …stirrings.\n- Stirrings? | …涟漪\n- 涟漪? |
[1:30:59] | – Stirrings.\n- What? Like feelings, you mean? | – 涟漪\n- 什么?你的意思是 感情? |
[1:31:03] | No, no, no. Not quite all the way\nto feelings. More like… | 不不不 没到感情那种程度\n更像是… |
[1:31:10] | All right, feelings, damn you. | 好吧 感情 你个混蛋 |
[1:31:12] | And you left her still.\nThat’s low. | 但你还是离开她了\n真卑鄙 |
[1:31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:26] | Stealth over force. | 只可智取不要蛮干 |
[1:31:27] | I’ll take it from here\non account of your condition. | 考虑到你的情况 接下来就交给我吧 |
[1:31:32] | You don’t have termites, do you? | 你的假肢没被白蚁蛀坏了吧? |
[1:31:34] | I appreciate your concern, Jack, | 杰克 感谢你的关心 |
[1:31:36] | but I’ll be keeping\nyou company all the same. | 但我要一直陪着你 |
[1:31:39] | Hold here, Lieutenant Commander.\nWait for my signal. | 待在这里 指挥官\n等我信号 |
[1:32:14] | There. That one.\nThat be the leader. | 那里 那个人 他应该是头儿 |
[1:32:16] | Make note of his tent\nbecause that’s where… | 记住他的帐篷 因为那里… |
[1:32:20] | No, wait. By God,\nthat must be them right there. | 不 等等 天哪\n那一定就是它们了 |
[1:32:28] | Your sword smells funny. | 你的剑有股怪味 |
[1:32:31] | Aye. Poison from the\ninnards of poisonous toads. | 是的 涂了毒蟾蜍内脏的毒 |
[1:32:36] | Just a scratch,\nyou’re a dead man in minutes. | 只要轻轻一划 几分钟之后你就死了 |
[1:32:39] | Would you mind pointing it\nthe other way? | 你介意把剑指向那边么 |
[1:32:41] | I don’t like toads. | 我不喜欢蟾蜍 |
[1:32:48] | – What are you doing?\n- Planning an escape route. | – 你在干嘛?\n- 研究逃跑路线 |
[1:32:51] | – Isn’t that how you do it?\n- Yes. | – 你通常不都这么做么?\n- 是的 |
[1:32:56] | Or sometimes I just… improvise. | 但有时候我会… 随机应变 |
[1:33:26] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[1:33:28] | We stroll out, slow and steady. | 我们就这么走出去 冷静 慢慢地 |
[1:33:31] | Just like we belong. | 像是自己人一样 |
[1:34:32] | – I’m sorry, Syrena.\n- Philip, you’re alive. | – 司瑞娜 我很抱歉\n- 菲利普 你还活着 |
[1:34:37] | – Yes.\n- You came for me. | – 是的\n- 你回来救我了 |
[1:34:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:34:46] | You’re different, are you not? | 你是不同的 不是么? |
[1:34:51] | Do you know not of kindness?\nCompassion? | 你不是很善良么?有同情心 |
[1:35:12] | Tears of sorrow, never. | 悲伤的眼泪 从来没有过 |
[1:35:14] | Mermaids be too tough for that. | 人鱼太无情了 |
[1:35:17] | But tears of joy… | 但欢乐的眼泪… |
[1:35:21] | They say these be\nthe more potent anyway. | 他们说这种反而更有效 |
[1:35:23] | Syrena, on my word,\nI had no part in this. | 司瑞娜 相信我 我并不知情 |
[1:35:27] | Let her go.\nYou don’t need her now. | 放了她\n你们现在不需要她了 |
[1:35:29] | Let her go? No. | 放了她? 不行 |
[1:35:32] | Secure her bonds.\nWe leave her with her own. | 把她绑好\n我们把她扔在这儿 |
[1:35:45] | How’s that escape route working? | 逃跑路线是怎样的? |
[1:35:47] | Here’s your chance to improvise. | 现在是你随机应变的机会了 |
[1:35:50] | I’m attempting it. | 我也想呀 |
[1:35:51] | I might be able to get a hand loose. | 我可能可以挣脱出一只手 |
[1:35:54] | Oh, you got a knife.\nThat’s very good. | 哎呦 你有刀 太好了 |
[1:35:58] | Better. | 还有更好的 |
[1:36:05] | I want one of those. | 我也要喝一口 |
[1:36:11] | Here’s to revenge. Sweet and clear. | 敬报仇 甜美畅快 |
[1:36:15] | – Revenge?\n- Come, come, Hector. | – 报仇?\n- 别装了 |
[1:36:20] | If you wanted the chalices, | 如果你想要圣杯 |
[1:36:21] | you’d seen they were missing and gone. | 你已经知道它们被拿走了 |
[1:36:24] | You were lying in wait, for Blackbeard. | 你只是在坐等黑胡子 |
[1:36:29] | King George. Privateer. Wig. | 乔治王 私掠船 假发 |
[1:36:33] | Cheap theatrical facade. | 演得太假了 |
[1:36:35] | – I’m not buying it.\n- You weren’t there that night. | – 我才不信\n- 那个晚上你不在场 |
[1:36:38] | – When the Pearl was lost?\n- Taken, not lost. | – 黑珍珠号丢了的那晚?\n- 被抢走了 不是丢了 |
[1:36:44] | We were off the coast of Hispaniola\nwhen we came under attack. | 我们刚离开海地岛海岸就被攻击了 |
[1:36:49] | No provocation nor warning\nnor offer of parley. | 没有挑衅 没有警告\n也没有谈判的机会 |
[1:36:52] | We were peppered with cannon fire. | 我们被炮火攻击 |
[1:36:56] | And then the sea beneath\nthe Pearl began to roil. | 然后黑珍珠号下方的海水开始变浑浊 |
[1:37:01] | The Pearl was pitching\nand yawing violently. | 船晃得很厉害 |
[1:37:04] | Every plank, every rail, | 每个木板 每个栏杆 |
[1:37:06] | every spar, all at once,\nbegan to creak. | 每个侧板 同时开始吱吱作响 |
[1:37:09] | The rigging had come to life. | 船上的缆绳像有生命一样 |
[1:37:12] | Our own ship turned against us… | 我们的船居然跟我们自己作对… |
[1:37:15] | …tangling the crew,\nwrapping around ’em like snakes. | …绑着我们的船员\n像蛇一样绑着他们 |
[1:37:18] | And wrapping around me leg. | 还缠上了我的腿 |
[1:37:20] | But me arms were free\nand me sword was to hand. | 但我的手是自由的 手里还握着剑 |
[1:37:23] | I am the master of me ship,\nnot Blackbeard. | 我才是船的主人 不是黑胡子 |
[1:37:27] | I am the master of my fate,\nnot Blackbeard. | 我是自己命运的主人 不是黑胡子 |
[1:37:31] | So I did what needed done. | 所以我做了我需要做的事 |
[1:37:40] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[1:37:44] | So… you’re not after the Fountain. | 所以… 你不是冲着泉水去的 |
[1:37:48] | I care not for King George\nor tavern yarns | 我才不管乔治王\n或是什么乱七八糟的谣言 |
[1:37:52] | that give hope for a healed limb. | 说可以治愈四肢 |
[1:37:56] | But I’d give my left arm\nfor a chance at Blackbeard. | 我甚至愿意牺牲我的左手\n换取杀了黑胡子的机会 |
[1:38:00] | – Not your right?\n- I need me good arm | – 不是你的右手\n- 我需要我好用的手 |
[1:38:03] | to drive my poisoned blade\nthrough his heart. | 用毒箭剑穿他的心脏 |
[1:38:09] | I’ll see you get the chance, mate. | 伙计 你会有机会的 |
[1:39:30] | The prisoner’s escaping. | 囚犯要逃跑啦 |
[1:39:38] | He’s escaping!\nFan out! Find him! | 他要跑了!散开! 找到他! |
[1:39:41] | Go! Go! | 走!快走! |
[1:39:44] | Hold your fire! I want him alive! | 别开枪!我要抓活的! |
[1:39:55] | I figured that was the signal. | 我觉得那就是你的信号了 |
[1:40:40] | – Go! Prepare to move out!\n- The enemy is soon upon us. | – 走! 准备出发!\n- 敌人很快就会找到我们 |
[1:40:46] | I’m sorry about the chalices, Jack,\nbut I’ve an appointment to keep. | 杰克 抱歉没拿到圣杯\n但我在赶时间 |
[1:40:49] | – I’ll not be going back.\n- No need. | – 我不会回去拿的\n- 没这个必要 |
[1:40:52] | – Shall we have a drink?\n- We’ll drink at the Fountain. | – 要不要来一杯?\n- 我们去不老泉喝 |
[1:41:13] | How is it we can never meet\nwithout you pointing something at me? | 为什么我们每次见面\n你都是拿着什么东西指着我? |
[1:41:18] | You brought the chalices, Sparrow? | 斯派洛 你拿到圣杯了么? |
[1:41:20] | Aye. Oi! | 是的 喂! |
[1:41:26] | – I see you brought a friend.\n- I did. | – 你还带了个朋友\n- 是的 |
[1:41:29] | And the one-legged man, he is near.\nAye? | 那个独腿男人也在附近 是吧? |
[1:41:33] | Aye. | 是 |
[1:41:35] | Now… | 好了… |
[1:41:36] | Before I go just handing them over,\nI do have one or two conditions. | 在我把它们给你之前我有一两个条件 |
[1:41:39] | – Name them.\n- Firstly, | – 说\n- 首先 |
[1:41:41] | I’ll be having me compass back.\nNo, no, that’s secondly. | 把我的指南针还我\n不 不 那是其次 |
[1:41:44] | Firstly, upon your word, | 首先 你得遵守承诺 |
[1:41:46] | you will bring no harm to Angelica. | 不能伤害安洁莉卡 |
[1:41:48] | I’ll make no vows\nto the likes of you, Sparrow. | 斯派洛 我不想做任何对你有益的承诺 |
[1:41:51] | But it costs me nothing to admit | 但承认我根本就不想伤害她 |
[1:41:53] | that she was never in harm’s way. | 对我并没有任何损失 |
[1:41:57] | Secondly then, priorly firstly, | 那么其次 比首先更重要的是 |
[1:41:59] | I will be having me compass back. | 把我的指南针还我 |
[1:42:02] | Please? I do deserve it. | 拜托了? 那是我应得的 |
[1:42:04] | Do you have any idea how difficult\nit was to catch that filthy pig? | 你知道抓住那只死肥猪有多难么? |
[1:42:08] | Not the big one,\nthe four-legged one. | 不是那个大只的 那个四条腿的 |
[1:42:13] | Thank you. And thirdly, Mr. Beard, | 谢谢 第三 胡子先生 |
[1:42:17] | there are times, not very often, | 我有的时候 虽然不是很经常 |
[1:42:20] | when I do reflect\nupon my heinous misdeeds. | 也会反省我犯下的恶行 |
[1:42:23] | Chief among them, I note how poorly\nI have treated Mr. Gibbs, | 首当其冲就是\n我有多么对不起吉布斯先生 |
[1:42:28] | – my loyal first mate.\n- Aye! Now you bring it up… | – 我忠诚的大副\n- 对啊! 现在你才想起这茬… |
[1:42:31] | Left him to rot in jail, I did.\nDidn’t care. | 我让他在监狱中腐烂\n根本不在乎他 |
[1:42:34] | Still don’t. But, point being,\nyou must let him go free. | 现在也不 但重点是\n你得放他走 |
[1:42:40] | – Is that it?\n- I think so. | – 就这样?\n- 是的 |
[1:42:44] | Quick, or the pig runs,\nand good luck getting those chalices. | 快决定吧 不然猪就要跑了\n你们得自己去找圣杯 祝你们好运 |
[1:42:46] | Jack, if it’s all the same to you,\nI’d be just as… | 杰克 如果是你 我一定会… |
[1:42:48] | Done. | 好的 |
[1:42:49] | Release the swine. | 放了那头猪 |
[1:42:56] | Perhaps, if you don’t mind,\nI could tag along with you folk for a… | 其实如果你们不介意\n我可以跟你们一段… |
[1:43:02] | This will lead you to freedom, mate. | 伙计 这会指引你奔向自由 |
[1:43:11] | I could have swore it was\nsomewhere right around here. | 我发誓应该就在这附近 |
[1:44:44] | We must not stop. | 我们不能停下 |
[1:45:04] | Dead end. | 死路 |
[1:45:06] | Dead. End. | 死路 |
[1:45:09] | Dead end. | 死路 |
[1:45:11] | Jack, I’m starting to think\nyou don’t know where you’re going. | 杰克 我开始有种\n你不知道自己在往哪儿走的感觉 |
[1:45:15] | It is not the destination\nso much as the journey, they say. | 大家都说旅程比目的地更重要 |
[1:45:19] | Chalices, if you please. | 拜托把圣杯给我 |
[1:45:33] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[1:45:57] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[1:45:58] | …have you ever, in fact… | …你有没有 真的… |
[1:46:00] | …seen with your own eyes…\nthe Fountain of Youth? | …亲眼见到…不老泉? |
[1:46:06] | I’m sorry, could you\nrepeat the question, please? | 抱歉 你能重复一遍你的问题么? |
[1:46:08] | Quartermaster. | 舵手 |
[1:46:11] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[1:46:15] | Wait, wait! Wait. | 等等 等等! |
[1:46:21] | “Aqua… de Vida.” | “生命…之水” |
[1:47:05] | Master Scrum… | 斯克鲁姆先生… |
[1:47:07] | …do you mind?\n- Squire? | – 你可不可以…?\n- 阁下? |
[1:48:09] | So beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:48:50] | Sparrow, I’ll be the first\nto taste those waters. | 斯派洛 我要成为第一个尝泉水的人 |
[1:48:57] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:49:02] | The one-legged man. | 独腿男人 |
[1:49:07] | – You brought him here.\n- Would I do that? | – 你带他来了\n- 我会这么做么? |
[1:49:11] | Edward Teach! | 爱德华・汀奇! |
[1:49:13] | For crimes committed on the high seas, | 你在公海上犯下的罪 |
[1:49:17] | by the authority granted me\nby His Majesty the King… | 我以国王陛下授予我的权力… |
[1:49:21] | …and with a goodly amount\nof personal satisfaction… | …伴随着很大一部分的个人成就感… |
[1:49:24] | …I hereby place you\nin the custody of the court, | …我宣布你现在将被法院拘留 |
[1:49:27] | and declare you to be my prisoner. | 成为我的囚犯 |
[1:49:32] | My trick’s out, is that it? | 我玩完了 是吧? |
[1:49:35] | Such crimes do include, but are not\nlimited to, piracy, treason, | 所犯的罪行包括但不局限于\n海上抢劫 叛国 |
[1:49:40] | murder, torture of\nthe most heinous sort, | 谋杀 还有最恶劣的是虐待 |
[1:49:44] | including the brutal theft of one used,\ntwisted, hairy right leg. | 包括残忍的偷盗了一只\n用过的扭曲的多毛的右脚 |
[1:49:49] | You… dare face this sword? | 你… 敢与此剑为敌? |
[1:49:54] | This far away from your ship? Aye. | 离你的船这么远的地方? 当然 |
[1:49:56] | Aye. That be the cold breath\nof fate I feel down my nape. | 嗯 我感到我颈后命运的冷酷呼吸 |
[1:50:01] | But I’ll have one last fight, by God. | 但我将以主之名最后一战 |
[1:50:07] | Kill ’em all! | 杀了他们! |
[1:50:11] | Hang on a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[1:50:12] | I just… I just need\nto understand something. | 我… 我想弄明白点事情 |
[1:50:17] | Right, so, you will fight against them, | 好吧 所以 你们要打他们 |
[1:50:20] | they will fight against you. | 他们要打你们 |
[1:50:21] | All on account of him\nwanting to kill him? | 只因为他想杀他? |
[1:50:25] | Where is the sense? Exactly. | 有道理么? 就是说嘛 |
[1:50:29] | I say, let them fight\neach other while we lay back, | 要我说 让他们俩自己打去 |
[1:50:33] | watch, have a drink,\nplace some wagers! | 而我们就靠边看着 喝点小酒\n赌赌输赢! |
[1:50:38] | Aye. | 好啊 |
[1:50:42] | – Kill ’em!\n- No quarter! | – 杀了他们!\n- 绝不留情! |
[1:51:14] | Get off me! | 滚开! |
[1:51:48] | Scrum, the chalices! | 斯克鲁姆 圣杯! |
[1:51:52] | And the tear! Follow! | 还有眼泪! 跟我来! |
[1:51:57] | Fight! | 打啊! |
[1:51:59] | Hand it over. The tear.\nThere’s a good lad. | 交出来 人鱼的眼泪\n这才是好孩子 |
[1:52:03] | I’m more afraid of her\nthan I am of you. | 比起你 我更怕她 |
[1:52:10] | Hand it over.\nThere’s a good lad. | 交出来\n这才是好孩子 |
[1:52:16] | – The chalices, if you please.\n- Sorry, Jack. | – 拜托把圣杯给我\n- 杰克 抱歉 |
[1:52:20] | I told you, I need years.\nAnd now, yours will do. | 我告诉过你 我需要多点寿命\n现在 用你的就可以了 |
[1:52:32] | Scrum! | 斯克鲁姆! |
[1:52:55] | Syrena… | 司瑞娜… |
[1:53:00] | Oh God, you will not take her. | 主啊 你不能带她走 |
[1:53:03] | If you have taken her,\nyou will give her back. | 如果你带走了她 请让她回来 |
[1:53:08] | Give her back… | 让她回来… |
[1:53:11] | Give her back, please. Please. | 让她回来 拜托 |
[1:53:37] | I expected fate\nto put up more of a fight, eh? | 我还以为命运会让我多打一会儿呢 嗯? |
[1:53:57] | I will not have that smile\non your face as I strike you down. | 我把你打倒了 如果是我就笑不出来了 |
[1:54:02] | Take a gander, Edward Teach. | 看看吧 爱德华・汀奇 |
[1:54:36] | This land is hereby forever\nclaimed in the glorious name | 这片土地将永远属于光荣的 |
[1:54:39] | of His Majesty King George… | 乔治王陛下名下… |
[1:54:48] | Someone make a note\nof that man’s bravery. | 来人呐 记下这人的勇敢 |
[1:55:18] | Only God can grant eternal life,\nnot this pagan water. | 只有上帝才能赐予永恒的生命\n而不是这异教的水 |
[1:55:35] | Men, destroy this profane temple! | 来人 把这亵渎神的庙毁掉! |
[1:55:41] | The Fountain! | 不老泉! |
[1:55:57] | You are a fool. | 你个白痴 |
[1:55:58] | You seek in this place\nwhat only faith can provide. | 你在这里所寻找的东西\n只有信仰才能给你 |
[1:56:02] | Faith? In faith,\nthere is light enough to see | 信仰? \n信仰给你光明让你看见 |
[1:56:04] | but darkness enough to blind. | 却也足够黑暗让你失明 |
[1:56:10] | What devilry is this? | 这是为什么? |
[1:56:17] | – For the Pearl.\n- What have you done? | – 这是为了黑珍珠号\n- 你做了什么? |
[1:56:23] | Angelica! Don’t! It’s poison! | 安洁莉卡! 不要! 剑上有毒! |
[1:56:30] | I’m not such the fool\nto take on Blackbeard | 如果不是有点毒液优势 |
[1:56:32] | without a little venomous advantage. | 我才不会蠢到去单挑黑胡子 |
[1:56:37] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:56:50] | I claim Blackbeard’s ship and crew, | 我宣布黑胡子的船和船员 |
[1:56:52] | and this sword,\npayment for my missing limb! | 以及这把剑\n是对我失去的肢体的赔偿! |
[1:57:10] | Hang on! Pull! | 抓好了! 拉! |
[1:57:57] | Do not waste my tear. | 别浪费了我的眼泪 |
[1:58:29] | Drink this.\nThis one has the tear. | 喝下它 这杯是有眼泪的 |
[1:58:31] | – You must drink the other.\n- No! | – 你得喝下另一杯\n- 不! |
[1:58:34] | I cannot save you both.\nOne of you must sacrifice. | 我没办法同时救你们俩\n你们中有一个人得牺牲自己 |
[1:58:38] | You take it, Father, for your soul. | 爸爸 你喝吧 以拯救你的灵魂 |
[1:58:43] | Captain Teach, she’s dying.\nYou must save your daughter. | 汀奇船长\n她快死了 你得救救你女儿 |
[1:58:50] | This one takes life? | 这杯是夺去生命的? |
[1:58:53] | This one has the tear and gives life? | 这杯有眼泪是赐予生命的? |
[1:58:55] | Aye, hurry! | 是的 快啊! |
[1:59:05] | Angelica…\nSave me, my child. | 安洁莉卡…\n救救我 我的孩子 |
[1:59:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:59:21] | I love you, Father. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[1:59:36] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:59:39] | In fact, it might have been\nthe other way around. | 事实上 可能搞反了 |
[1:59:43] | This cup had the tear,\nthat one had the other bit. | 这杯有眼泪 那个是另一杯 |
[1:59:47] | Trickster! | 骗子! |
[1:59:48] | – Devil!\n- Father! | – 恶魔!\n- 爸爸! |
[1:59:57] | You bastard! How could you? | 你个混蛋! 你怎么能这样? |
[2:00:00] | Your father saved you. | 你爸爸救了你 |
[2:00:01] | Perhaps his soul is now redeemed, eh? | 他的灵魂也许这样就能被救赎了 恩? |
[2:01:05] | You are hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[2:01:09] | In body only. | 只是身体上 |
[2:01:13] | My mind is at peace…\nbecause of you. | 我的心很平静… 因为你 |
[2:01:18] | – Me?\n- Yes. | – 我? \n- 是的 |
[2:01:22] | I was lost. | 我迷失过 |
[2:01:25] | The wind, the tides… | 那海风 那潮汐… |
[2:01:30] | …they ought to renew a man’s faith. | …它们本会改变一个人的信仰 |
[2:01:35] | But for me, only you. | 但对于我来说 只有你能 |
[2:01:37] | Philip, I can save you. | 菲利普 我可以救你 |
[2:01:41] | You need only ask. | 你只需要开口 |
[2:01:46] | – I seek but one thing.\n- What is that? | – 我只追寻一件事\n- 什么? |
[2:01:52] | Forgiveness. | 原谅 |
[2:01:54] | If not for me, you would\nnever have been captured. | 如果不是因为我 你根本不会被抓 |
[2:01:58] | Ask. | 开口吧 |
[2:02:01] | Forgive me? | 原谅我? |
[2:02:28] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[2:02:29] | The bloke who saved your life? | 救了你一命的家伙? |
[2:02:32] | The years I possess,\nstolen from my own father! | 我拥有的寿命是从我亲生父亲那里偷来的! |
[2:02:35] | I only helped Blackbeard do what\nany father should have done. | 我只是帮了黑胡子做了\n任何父亲都会做的事 |
[2:02:38] | You are cruel and ignorant. | 你既残忍又无知 |
[2:02:45] | One pistol, one shot. | 一把手枪 一颗子弹 |
[2:02:49] | To kill myself before I starve? | 在我饿死前自杀? |
[2:02:52] | There’s no trusting you, love. | 亲爱的 我不相信你 |
[2:02:53] | Besides, this is a\nwell-traveled trade route. | 再说了 这是繁忙的贸易路线 |
[2:02:56] | You can signal a passing ship. | 你可以给过往船只打信号 |
[2:02:58] | Or you can just bite the\nproverbial bullet, as it were. | 或是饮弹自尽 随你便 |
[2:03:01] | And how will I get free\nof these bonds? | 那我又要怎么挣脱这些绳索? |
[2:03:03] | You broke free of your bonds\nhalf an hour ago, | 你半个小时之前就挣脱了绳索 |
[2:03:06] | waiting for the precise moment\nto pounce. | 只是在等着突袭的最佳时刻 |
[2:03:11] | Admit it, Jack. | 杰克 承认吧 |
[2:03:13] | – You still love me.\n- If you had a sister and a dog, | – 你还爱我\n- 如果你有个姐妹和一条狗 |
[2:03:17] | I’d choose the dog. | 我会选择那条狗 |
[2:03:20] | Treasure!\nThere is a chest with jewels! | 宝藏!有个装满珠宝的箱子! |
[2:03:23] | Jewels with the power\nto rule the wind and tide! | 拥有控制风和潮汐的力量的珠宝! |
[2:03:26] | – You’re making that up!\n- Wait… | – 你在胡编乱造!\n- 等等… |
[2:03:29] | I am with child. Yours. | 我怀孕了 你的 |
[2:03:34] | I don’t recall that we ever had… | 我不记得我们曾经… |
[2:03:36] | – You were drunk!\n- I’ve actually never been that drunk. | – 你当时醉了!\n- 我从没有那么醉过 |
[2:03:39] | Wait! | 等等! |
[2:03:42] | There is something I want to say to you. | 我有话想对你说 |
[2:03:44] | Something I wanted to say\nfrom the moment we first met. | 从我们一见面起我就想说 |
[2:03:49] | Go on, then. | 说吧 |
[2:03:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:03:58] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[2:04:00] | Always have. Always will. | 一直是 永远也会是 |
[2:04:07] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[2:04:09] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[2:04:12] | This is not over! | 还没完呢! |
[2:04:15] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[2:04:26] | Missed! | 打偏了! |
[2:04:43] | The Revenge is mine. | 复仇成功 |
[2:04:52] | Sir… | 先生… |
[2:04:56] | We found this below decks. | 我们在甲板下找到了这个 |
[2:05:24] | All hands!\nPly to windward! | 所有人!顺风而上! |
[2:05:27] | Get cracking,\nye blooming cockroaches! | 动作快点 你们这些人渣! |
[2:05:33] | The Crown served me well. | 王室对我不薄 |
[2:05:36] | But now, by the gods of sea and sky… | 但现在 以海神和天空之神之名… |
[2:05:39] | …make way for Tortuga! | …朝托尔图加出发! |
[2:05:54] | Gibbs, you filthy, besotted shellback,\nyou made it! | 吉布斯 你个混蛋 痴迷的老水手\n你来了! |
[2:05:57] | Aye! | 是! |
[2:05:59] | And I trust we managed a profit | 我相信我们联手 |
[2:06:01] | – from our joint enterprise?\n- Feast your eyes. | – 得到了点好处?\n- 好好看清楚 |
[2:06:10] | The compass led me straight and true. | 指南针直指向目标 |
[2:06:13] | What of Blackbeard’s men\nguarding the ship? | 黑胡子那些看船的家伙们呢? |
[2:06:15] | I employed the selfsame maneuver\nwe perfected in New Guinea. | 我用了跟新几内亚那次一样的招数 |
[2:06:19] | Seemed a shame to leave\nan entire fleet behind. | 扔下整艘船其实挺可惜的 |
[2:06:23] | Shame indeed. | 是挺可惜的 |
[2:06:37] | I hate that monkey. | 我恨那只猴子 |
[2:06:38] | So, the Pearl…\nAny idea how to get her out? | 所以 黑珍珠号…\n我们应该怎样把她弄出来呢? |
[2:06:42] | We shall need a crossbow,\nan hourglass, three goats. | 我们需要一把十字弓\n一个沙漏 三只羊 |
[2:06:45] | One of us must learn to play the trumpet\nwhilst the other one goes like this… | 我们中得有人学会吹小号\n同时另一个人这样子… |
[2:06:49] | – I know a man with a goat.\n- Good. I can go like this. | – 我认识一个有羊的人\n- 很好 我可以这样子 |
[2:06:55] | Jack, I have to ask… | 杰克 我想问… |
[2:06:56] | You had the chalices,\nthe water, the tear… | 你当时有圣杯 泉水和眼泪… |
[2:06:59] | You could have lived maybe forever. | 也许你能永远不老 |
[2:07:02] | The Fountain does test you, Gibbs. | 吉布斯 不老泉确实会测试你 |
[2:07:04] | But better to not know\nwhich moment may be your last. | 但最好还是不要知道自己的\n最后一刻是什么时候 |
[2:07:07] | Every morsel of your entire being | 生命的每一刻 |
[2:07:09] | alive to the infinite mystery of it all. | 都是无止尽的奥秘 |
[2:07:13] | And who’s to say\nI won’t live forever, eh? | 再说了 谁说我不会不老? |
[2:07:15] | Discoverer of the Fountain of Youth. | 我发现了不老泉呢 |
[2:07:19] | I have no say in it, Gibbs. | 一切都充满不确定性 吉布斯 |
[2:07:22] | It’s a pirate’s life for me. | 那才是我要的海盗生涯 |
[2:07:25] | Savvy? | 懂了么? |