英文名称:Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Drink up, me hearties, yo ho | (让我们痛饮吧兄弟们) |
[00:33] | We kidnap and ravage and don’t give a hoot | (烧杀抢掠是我们的乐趣) |
[00:38] | Drink up, me hearties, yo ho | (让我们痛饮吧兄弟们) |
[00:42] | Yo ho, yo ho | 哟呼 |
[00:45] | A pirate’s life for me | 我是一个海盗 |
[00:49] | We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack | 所以我勒索 我偷窃 我毫不在乎 |
[00:53] | Drink up | 干杯吧朋友 |
[00:55] | Quiet, missy. | 不要唱了小姐 |
[00:56] | Cursed pirates sail these waters. | 这儿常有海盗出没 |
[00:59] | You don’t want to bring them. | 你也不想引他们来吧 |
[01:01] | Mr. Gibbs, that will do. | 够了 吉布斯 |
[01:03] | She was singing about pirates. | 她在唱海盗的歌呢 |
[01:06] | It’s bad luck to be singing about pirates | 在这不寻常的浓雾里 |
[01:07] | with us mired in this unnatural fog. | 唱着海盗的歌会给我们带来厄运的 |
[01:09] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话吧 |
[01:11] | Consider them marked. | 我已经记住了 |
[01:14] | On your way. | 你去干你的活吧 |
[01:15] | Aye, Lieutenant. | 是的 上尉 |
[01:16] | It’s bad luck to have a woman on board, too. | 带女人上船总会带来厄运 |
[01:19] | Even a miniature one. | 即使是这么小的 |
[01:22] | I think it’d be rather exciting to meet a pirate. | 我觉得如果能遇上海盗的话 也会是一件值得兴奋的事 |
[01:26] | Think again, Miss Swann. | 再想想吧 斯旺小姐 |
[01:28] | Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them. | 他们是卑鄙且放荡的人 |
[01:31] | I intend that any man who sails under a pirate flag | 如果让我看到他们的旗子 |
[01:34] | or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves. | 或是他们的衣服的话 我会毫不犹豫地给他们应有的惩罚 |
[01:38] | A short drop and a sudden stop. | 让他们在绞刑架上就这么一落一停 |
[01:44] | Lieutenant Norrington, I appreciate your fervor, | 诺灵顿上尉 我对此表示感激 |
[01:46] | but I’m concerned about the effect | 不过我对我女儿所产生的影响 |
[01:49] | this subject will have upon my daughter. | 表示担忧 |
[01:52] | My apologies, Governor Swann. | 对不起 斯旺市长 |
[01:54] | Actually, I find it all fascinating. | 其实我觉得这都挺有趣的 |
[01:56] | Yes. That’s what concerns me. | 这就是我所担心的 |
[02:26] | Look! A boy! There’s a boy in the water! | 看!那儿有个男孩在水面上漂着! |
[02:31] | Man overboard! | 有人落水了 |
[02:34] | Man the ropes. Fetch a hook. | 把绳子放下去 拿钩子来 |
[02:36] | Haul him aboard. | 把他拉上来 |
[02:47] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[02:48] | Mary, Mother of God. | 我的天哪! |
[02:57] | What happened here? | 发生什么事了? |
[03:00] | It’s the powder magazine. | 摧毁它需要有一定量的武器 |
[03:01] | Merchant vessels run heavily armed. | 商船一般都有很好的武装 |
[03:06] | A lot of good it did them. | 他们可真客气 |
[03:08] | Everyone’s thinking it. I’m just saying it. | 我只是说出每个人所想的 |
[03:11] | Pirates. | 是海盗! |
[03:14] | There’s no proof of that. It’s probably an accident. | 这不可能 一般来说这只是一个意外事故 |
[03:18] | Rouse the captain immediately. | 向船长预警 |
[03:20] | Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats. | 准备全速航行 起航! |
[03:26] | Elizabeth, I want you to accompany the boy. | 伊丽莎白 我希望你陪着那男孩 |
[03:29] | He’ll be in your charge. | 你负责照料他 |
[03:32] | Take care of him. | 好好做 |
[03:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:55] | My name’s Elizabeth Swann. | 我叫伊丽莎白 斯旺 |
[03:57] | Will Turner. | 威尔 特纳 |
[04:00] | I’m watching over you, Will. | 我会照顾你的 |
[04:15] | You’re a pirate. | 你是个海盗! |
[04:17] | Has he said anything? | 他说什么了吗? |
[04:19] | His name’s William Turner. That’s all I found out. | 我只知道他叫威尔 特纳 |
[04:23] | Take him below. | 把他带到船舱去 |
[05:35] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白? |
[05:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[05:41] | Are you decent? | 你穿好衣服了吗? |
[05:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:44] | Yes. | 好了 |
[05:46] | Still abed at this hour? | 现在还在睡? |
[05:49] | Oh, it’s a beautiful day. | 美好的一天! |
[05:53] | I have a gift for you. | 我有一个礼物要送你 |
[05:58] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[06:00] | lsn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[06:03] | May I inquire as to the occasion? | 有什么特别的理由吗? |
[06:05] | Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter? | 难道一个父亲送给女儿礼物还要什么理由吗? |
[06:10] | Go on. | 去 |
[06:14] | Actually, I… | 事实上…. |
[06:17] | I hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today. | 我希望你能在今天的典礼上穿着它 |
[06:20] | The ceremony? | 典礼? |
[06:21] | Captain Norrington’s promotion ceremony. | 诺灵顿上校的升职典礼 |
[06:24] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[06:25] | Commodore Norrington, as he’s about to become. | 他将成为诺灵顿准将 |
[06:28] | A fine gentleman, don’t you think? | 一个不错的绅士 你觉得呢? |
[06:31] | He fancies you, you know. | 他喜欢你 |
[06:34] | Elizabeth? How’s it coming? | 伊丽莎白? 感觉怎么样? |
[06:37] | It’s difficult to say. | 很难说 |
[06:39] | I’m told it’s the latest fashion in London. | 这是伦敦最流行的款式 |
[06:42] | Well, women in London must’ve learnt not to breathe. | 那么伦敦的女人一定不用呼吸 |
[06:47] | Milord, you have a visitor. | 老爷 你有一个客人 |
[07:07] | Mr. Turner. | 特纳先生 |
[07:08] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴能再见到你 |
[07:10] | Good day, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[07:12] | I have your order. | 我拿来了你要的东西 |
[07:19] | Well. | 哦 |
[07:20] | The blade is folded steel. | 刀刃是钢质的 |
[07:23] | That’s gold filigree laid into the handle. | 在刀柄处镶有金子 |
[07:26] | If I may. | 如果我可以的话 |
[07:30] | Perfectly balanced. | 完美的平衡 |
[07:31] | The tang is nearly the full width of the blade. | 柄脚和刀刃基本同宽 |
[07:37] | lmpressive. Very impressive. | 很好 太美妙了! |
[07:39] | Now, now. | 啊 |
[07:41] | Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this. | 诺灵顿准将一定会很满意的 |
[07:45] | Do pass my compliments on to your master. | 向你的师傅表达我对他的谢意 |
[07:50] | I shall. | 我会的 |
[07:52] | A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated. | 一个工匠总希望自己的作品 能被人喜欢 |
[07:57] | Elizabeth, you look absolutely stunning. | 伊丽莎白 你看起来好美 |
[08:01] | Will. | 威尔 |
[08:03] | It’s so good to see you. | 能见到你实在是太好了 |
[08:05] | I had a dream about you last night. | 我昨晚梦见你了 |
[08:08] | About me? | 我? |
[08:08] | Yes, is that entirely proper for you — | 你觉得的这样合适吗? |
[08:11] | About the day we met. Do you remember? | 你记得我们相遇的那天吗? |
[08:13] | How could I forget, Miss Swann? | 我怎么会忘记呢 斯旺小姐 |
[08:15] | How many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth? | 我要跟你说多少次 叫我伊丽莎白 |
[08:18] | At least once more, Miss Swann, as always. | 最起码再多一次 斯旺小姐 |
[08:22] | There. See? | 你瞧 |
[08:23] | At least the boy has a sense of propriety. | 这孩子可懂礼貌多了 |
[08:25] | We really must be going. There you are. | 我们得走了 |
[08:29] | Good day, Mr. Turner. | 再见 特纳先生 |
[08:32] | Come along. | 过来 |
[08:36] | Good day. | 再见 |
[08:40] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[10:11] | What — hey. | 嘿 |
[10:13] | Hold up, there, you. | 你给我站住 |
[10:16] | It’s a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock. | 你要缴付一先令 才能让你的船停靠 |
[10:22] | And I shall need to know your name. | 而且你得告诉我你的名字 |
[10:26] | What do you say to three shillings, | 我给你三先令 |
[10:28] | and we forget the name? | 我们不要再讲名字的问题了 |
[10:33] | Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith. | 欢迎来到皇家港 史密斯先生 |
[11:11] | Two paces march! | 向前两步走! |
[11:16] | Right about-face! | 向后转! |
[11:21] | Present arms! | 拿起武器! |
[11:47] | This dock is off limits to civilians. | 一般民众不能进入这个码头 |
[11:50] | I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[11:52] | If I see one, I shall inform you immediately. | 如果我看到的话会告诉你们的 |
[11:58] | There’s some sort of high-toned and fancy to-do up at the fort. | 在那儿似乎有不少好玩的东西 |
[12:02] | How could it be two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves | 为什么像你们这样出色的士兵 |
[12:05] | did not merit an invitation? | 没有权力进去观赏呢? |
[12:08] | Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits. | 因为需要有人来确保 一般民众不进入那码头 |
[12:11] | It’s a fine goal, to be sure. | 这是一个高尚的目标 |
[12:13] | But it seems to me that a ship like that | 不过我觉得那边的船 |
[12:17] | makes this one here a bit superfluous, really. | 让这里的一艘相形见绌了 |
[12:21] | The Dauntless is the power in these waters, true. | 无畏号是海上的霸主没错 |
[12:24] | But there’s no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed. | 但以速度上来讲 没有船能比过拦截号 |
[12:27] | I’ve heard of one. | 我听说过一艘更快的 |
[12:28] | It’s supposed to be very fast. Nigh uncatchable. | 他几乎是无法追上的 |
[12:32] | The Black Pearl, | 黑珍珠 |
[12:34] | Well, there’s no real ship as can match the Interceptor, | 没有实际存在的船 能比得上拦截号 |
[12:40] | Black Pearl is a real ship. | 黑珍珠是实际存在的 |
[12:42] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 它不是 |
[12:44] | Yes, it is. I’ve seen it. | 它是的 我曾经看到过 |
[12:46] | You’ve seen it? | 你看到过? |
[12:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:48] | You haven’t seen it. | 你没看过 |
[12:50] | Yes, I have. | 我看过 |
[12:52] | You’ve seen a ship with black sails | 你看过黑帆的船 |
[12:55] | that’s crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil | 被一群混蛋水手和邪恶船长驾驶 |
[12:59] | that Hell itself spat him back out? | 连地狱都不欢迎他们 |
[13:03] | No. | 不 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | But I have seen a ship with black sails. | 我确实看过黑帆的船 |
[13:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:09] | No ship that’s not crewed by the damned | 没有其他的船 |
[13:11] | and captained by a man so evil that Hell spat him out | 被一群混蛋水手和邪恶船长驾驶的 |
[13:14] | could possibly have black sails, therefore couldn’t be | 会有黑色的帆 |
[13:17] | any other ship than the Black Pearl, | 所以除了黑珍珠不可能有别的 |
[13:19] | Is that what you’re saying? | 这是你想说的吗? |
[13:21] | No. | 不 |
[13:23] | Like I said, there’s no real ship | 就像我说的 |
[13:26] | as can match the Interceptor, | 没有实际存在的船赶得上拦截号 |
[13:30] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:32] | You! | 你! |
[13:34] | Get away from there! | 走开! |
[13:35] | You don’t have permission to be there. | 你不能来这儿 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry. It’s such a pretty boat. | 对不起 这船太美了 |
[13:40] | Ship. | 轮船 |
[13:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[13:42] | Smith. Or Smithy, if you like. | 史密斯 如果你愿意的话 史密西 |
[13:45] | What’s your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith? | 你来皇家港的目的是什么? |
[13:48] | Yeah. And no lies. | 是的 不准说谎 |
[13:50] | Well, then, I confess. | 我承认 |
[13:53] | It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, | 我想要霸占一艘船 |
[13:55] | pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder, | 在托图加招一些水手烧杀抢掠 |
[13:57] | and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out. | 再把那些告密者杀了 |
[14:00] | -I said no lies. -I think he’s telling the truth. | -我说过不许说谎 -我觉得他说的是实话 |
[14:03] | If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us. | 如果这是实话的话 他就不会告诉我们 |
[14:07] | Unless you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told you. | 你就连是真话也不愿相信 |
[14:21] | May I have a moment? | 你可以过来一下吗? |
[14:32] | You look lovely, Elizabeth. | 你看起来很漂亮 伊丽莎白 |
[14:36] | I apologize if I seem forward, but I must speak my mind. | 我对我的直接表示抱歉 但我一定要说出我的心声 |
[14:45] | This promotion throws into sharp relief | 这次的晋升 |
[14:47] | that which I have not yet achieved. | 使我如释重负 |
[14:53] | A marriage to a fine woman. | 我期望娶一个好女人 |
[14:56] | You have become a fine woman, Elizabeth. | 而你就是那个好女人 伊丽莎白 |
[14:59] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[15:01] | Yes, I’m a bit nervous myself. | 我也很紧张 |
[15:07] | And then they made me their chief. | 然后我被他们选为头领 |
[15:12] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白? |
[15:15] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! |
[15:16] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[15:18] | The rocks! | 那些岩石! |
[15:19] | Sir, it’s a miracle she missed them. | 她没掉在上面已经是奇迹了 |
[15:24] | -Will you be saving her? -I can’t swim. | -你会去救她吗? -我不会游泳 |
[15:28] | Pride of the King’s Navy, you are. | 你是国王舰队的荣耀 |
[15:31] | Do not lose these. | 不要丢了 |
[15:47] | What was that? | 这是什么? |
[16:22] | Make way! | 让开! |
[16:31] | I got her! | 她在这儿! |
[16:33] | She’s not breathing! | 她没有呼吸了! |
[16:35] | Move! | 走开! |
[16:42] | I never would’ve thought of that. | 我可想不到会是这个 |
[16:44] | Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore. | 很明显你没去过新加坡 |
[16:52] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里得到的? |
[16:56] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[16:59] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[17:02] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[17:03] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:09] | Shoot him. | 开枪 |
[17:10] | -Father. -What? | -爸爸 -怎么了? |
[17:11] | Commodore, do you really intend to kill my rescuer? | 准将 难道你要杀了我的救命恩人吗? |
[17:21] | I believe thanks are in order. | 我相信一次感谢已足够了 |
[17:27] | Had a brush with the East lndia Trading Company, did we, pirate? | 在东印度公司见过面 不是吗 海盗? |
[17:33] | Hang him. | 把他绑起来 |
[17:34] | Keep your guns on him, men. Gillette, fetch some irons. | 把枪对准他 吉雷特 拿些铁链来 |
[17:38] | Well, well. | 哦 |
[17:40] | Jack Sparrow, isn’t it? | 杰克 斯派洛 是吧? |
[17:42] | Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please, sir. | 杰克 斯派洛船长 更确切一些 |
[17:45] | Well, I don’t see your ship, Captain. | 船长 那么你的船呢? |
[17:48] | I’m in the market, as it were. | 我正在寻找 |
[17:51] | He said he’d come to commandeer one. | 他说他要抢一艘 |
[17:53] | Told you he was telling the truth. These are his, sir. | 我早说过他说的是实话 这些东西是他的 长官 |
[17:59] | No additional shot nor powder. | 没有子弹 |
[18:04] | A compass that doesn’t point North. | 不会指北的指南针 |
[18:11] | And I half expected it to be made of wood. | 我还以为这也是木头做的呢! |
[18:16] | You are without doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of. | 你毫无疑问是我见过最差劲的海盗 |
[18:20] | But you have heard of me. | 但你一定听说过我 |
[18:24] | Commodore, I really must protest. | 准将 我要抗议 |
[18:27] | Carefully, Lieutenant. | 小心点上尉 |
[18:28] | Pirate or not, this man saved my life. | 不管他是不是海盗 它救过我的命 |
[18:31] | One good deed is not enough to redeem a man | 一次善行掩盖不了他以前的恶迹 |
[18:34] | Though it seems enough to condemn him. | 看起来他是罪无可恕了 |
[18:37] | lndeed. | 没错 |
[18:39] | Finally. | 终于 |
[18:41] | No. | 不 |
[18:42] | No! Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪! |
[18:43] | I knew you’d warm up to me. | 我知道你会帮我的 |
[18:45] | Commodore Norrington, my effects, please. | 诺灵顿准将 我的东西 |
[18:47] | And my hat. | 还有帽子 |
[18:50] | Commodore. | 准将 |
[18:54] | -lt is Elizabeth, isn’t it? -It’s Miss Swann. | -你叫伊丽莎白? -是斯旺小姐 |
[18:57] | Miss Swann, if you’d be so kind. | 帮我穿上它 斯旺小姐 |
[18:59] | Come, come, dear. We don’t have all day. | 快点 亲爱的 时间不多了 |
[19:04] | Now if you’ll be very kind. | 如果你可以的话 |
[19:22] | Easy on the goods, darling. | 小心点 宝贝 |
[19:25] | You’re despicable. | 你这个卑鄙小人 |
[19:27] | Sticks and stones, love. | 好过去送死 |
[19:29] | I saved your life. You save mine. We’re square. | 我救你一命你还我一命 大家扯平 |
[19:32] | Gentlemen, milady, you will always remember this | 先生们 女士们 你们将永远记住这一天 |
[19:36] | as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. | 因为你们差点就抓住了杰克 斯派洛 |
[19:58] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[20:00] | Now will you shoot him? | 你们现在可以开枪了 |
[20:01] | Open fire! | 开枪! |
[20:05] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[20:10] | On his heels! | 追! |
[20:28] | Take cover, man! | 我掩护你! |
[20:30] | Gillette, Mr. Sparrow has a dawn appointment with the gallows. | 吉雷特 斯派洛先生和 绞刑架有一个约会 |
[20:34] | I would hate for him to miss it. | 我不希望他迟到了 |
[20:40] | Search upstairs! | 搜楼上! |
[20:43] | Look lively, men! | 仔细找! |
[21:26] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[22:17] | Right where I left you. | 没动过 |
[22:26] | Not where I left you. | 被人动过了 |
[22:38] | You’re the one they’re hunting. | 你是他们在找的人 |
[22:41] | The pirate. | 海盗 |
[22:43] | You seem familiar. Have I threatened you before? | 你看起来很面熟 我曾经威胁过你吗? |
[22:46] | I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates. | 我只是不愿和海盗搭上关系 |
[22:50] | It would be a shame to put a mark on your record. | 那对玷污你的记录感到抱歉 |
[22:53] | So if you’ll excuse me. | 如果你允许的话 |
[22:59] | Do you think this wise, boy? | 你觉得这样做理智吗? |
[23:01] | Crossing blades with a pirate? | 和一个海盗比剑 |
[23:04] | You threatened Miss Swann. | 你曾试图伤害斯旺小姐 |
[23:09] | Only a little. | 一点点而已 |
[23:24] | You know what you’re doing. I’ll give you that. Excellent form. | 既然你执意要如此 我就陪你玩玩 剑术还不赖 |
[23:28] | But how’s your footwork? | 那么脚步呢? |
[23:30] | If I step here. | 如果我走这边 |
[23:33] | Very good. | 很好 |
[23:35] | And now I step again. | 我再走一步 |
[23:42] | Ta. | 不错 |
[24:03] | That is a wonderful trick. | 这把戏看起来不错 |
[24:05] | Except, once again, you are between me and my way out. | 只是你阻挡了我逃跑 |
[24:09] | And now you have no weapon. | 而且你现在已经没有武器了 |
[24:35] | Who makes all these? | 这些剑是谁造的? |
[24:38] | I do. | 我 |
[24:39] | And I practice with them three hours a day. | 而且我每天都练三个小时 |
[24:45] | You need to find yourself a girl, mate. | 朋友 你得为你自己找个女孩 |
[24:54] | Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day | 又或者你每天练三小时的原因 |
[24:57] | is that you found one | 是你已经找到了一个 |
[24:58] | and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. | 只不过还没得到她 |
[25:03] | You’re not a eunuch, are you? | 你不会是太监吧? |
[25:05] | I practice three hours a day so when I meet a pirate, | 我每天练三小时 是为了当我遇见一个海盗的时候 |
[25:08] | I can kill it! | 我能亲手杀了他! |
[26:27] | You cheated. | 你耍手段 |
[26:28] | Pirate. | 我是海盗 |
[26:33] | Move away. | 走开 |
[26:34] | No. | 不 |
[26:35] | -Please move. -No. | -请走开 -不 |
[26:37] | I cannot just step aside and let you escape. | 我不可以坐视你离开 |
[26:42] | This shot is not meant for you. | 这一枪本不是为你准备的 |
[26:55] | There he is! Over here! | 他在这儿! |
[26:59] | Excellent work, Mr. Brown. | 做得很好 布朗先生 |
[27:02] | You’ve assisted in the capture of a fugitive. | 你帮助我们抓到了一个逃犯 |
[27:05] | Just doing my civic duty, sir. | 我只是尽我的公民义务而已 长官 |
[27:08] | I trust you will remember this is the day | 我相信你一定会记住 |
[27:11] | Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped. | 这一天杰克 斯派洛几乎逃跑了 |
[27:14] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[27:21] | -Can you smell it? -Come here. | -闻到了吗? -快过来 |
[27:23] | -It’s marrowbone. -Come here. | 这儿有肉骨头 -过来 |
[27:25] | -Want a juicy bone? -Come here. | -看这美味的骨头 -来 |
[27:27] | -Come here, boy! -Come on. | -乖 过来 -快过来 |
[27:30] | You can keep doing that forever. The dog is never going to move. | 你们这样是没用的 那狗绝对不会过来的 |
[27:34] | Oh, excuse us | 哦 对不起 |
[27:35] | if we haven’t resigned ourself to the gallows just yet. | 因为我们还不想上绞刑架 |
[27:44] | There you go, miss. | 小姐 |
[27:46] | It was a difficult day for you, I’m sure. | 今天的经历一定让你受惊了 |
[27:49] | I suspected Commodore Norrington would propose. | 我之前就料到诺灵顿准将会向我求婚 |
[27:52] | I must admit, I wasn’t prepared for it. | 但我还是没有什么准备 |
[27:54] | I meant you being threatened by that pirate. Sounds terrifying. | 我是说你被那个海盗挟持 听起来怪可怕的 |
[27:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:00] | Yes, it was terrifying. | 那是怪可怕的 |
[28:02] | But the commodore proposed. Fancy that. | 诺灵顿准将终于向你求婚了 真令人羡慕 |
[28:05] | Now, that’s a smart match, miss, if it’s not too bold to say. | 恕我直言 你们可真是郎才女貌 |
[28:09] | It is a smart match. | 我们确实是 |
[28:12] | He’s a fine man. | 他是个好男人 |
[28:15] | He’s what any woman should dream of marrying. | 一个任何女人都想要嫁的好男人 |
[28:18] | Well, that Will Turner. He’s a fine man, too. | 不过那个威尔 特纳也不错 |
[28:23] | That is too bold. | 我想这有点过分了 |
[28:25] | Well, begging your pardon, miss. It was not my place. | 对不起 小姐 我想我还是走了 |
[29:17] | Has my daughter given you an answer yet? | 我的女儿给你答复了吗? |
[29:20] | No, she hasn’t. | 她还没 |
[29:22] | Well, she has had a very trying day. | 今天对她来说可不容易 |
[29:26] | Ghastly weather, don’t you think? | 坏天气 你觉得呢? |
[29:28] | Bleak. Very bleak. | 非常阴冷 |
[29:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[29:34] | Cannon fire! | 炮弹! |
[29:37] | Return fire! | 还击! |
[29:39] | -I know those guns. -Men to arms! | -我知道是谁 -全副武装! |
[29:47] | It’s the Pearl, | 是珍珠 |
[29:49] | The Black Pearl? | 黑珍珠? |
[29:53] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过它的故事 |
[29:55] | She’s been preying on ships and settlements for near 10 years. | 它到处抢掠已有十多年了 |
[29:59] | Never leaves any survivors. | 从来没有一个生还者 |
[30:01] | No survivors? | 没有生还者? |
[30:03] | Then where do the stories come from, I wonder? | 那这些故事是从哪儿来的? |
[30:45] | Coming through! | 冲啊! |
[31:17] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[31:38] | Sight the muzzle flash! | 看清那些亮点! |
[31:40] | Aim for the flashes! | 瞄准亮点! |
[31:41] | I need a full strike, fore and aft. | 我要对整艘船进行炮轰 |
[31:43] | Mr. Stephens, more cartridges! | 施蒂芬斯 再多点弹药 |
[31:45] | Governor, barricade yourself in my office. | 去我的办公室躲起来 市长 |
[31:51] | That’s an order. | 这是命令! |
[32:11] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[32:12] | Hello, chum. | 朋友 你好 |
[32:18] | Up there. | 在上面 |
[32:29] | Miss Swann, they’ve come to kidnap you! | 斯旺小姐 他们来绑架你 |
[32:32] | What? | 什么? |
[32:33] | You’re the governor’s daughter. | 因为你是市长的女儿! |
[32:35] | In here! | 在这儿! |
[32:37] | Listen. They haven’t seen you. | 他们没有看到你 |
[32:39] | The first chance you get, run to the fort. | 快跑去堡垒那边 |
[32:51] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[32:57] | No! No! No! It’s hot! | 不要!好烫啊! |
[33:00] | You burned me! | 你敢烧我! |
[33:01] | Come on! | 快! |
[33:35] | No! | 不! |
[33:46] | We know you’re here, poppet. | 乖孩子 我知道你在这儿 |
[33:50] | Poppet. | 乖孩子 |
[33:51] | Come out and we promise we won’t hurt you. | 出来吧 我们不会伤害你的 |
[33:55] | Eh? | 恩? |
[33:58] | We will find you, poppet. | 我们会找到你的 乖孩子 |
[34:01] | You’ve got something of ours, and it calls to us. | 是你手里的东西召唤我们来的 |
[34:11] | The gold calls to us. | 那金子在召唤我们 |
[34:15] | Gold. | 金子 |
[34:22] | Hello, poppet. | 你好 乖孩子 |
[34:25] | Parley. | 帕雷 |
[34:27] | What? | 啊? |
[34:27] | Parley. | 帕雷 |
[34:29] | I invoke the right of parley. | 我请求帕雷的权利 |
[34:31] | According to the Code of the Brethren set down by the pirates Morgan and Bartholomew, | 根据摩根和巴塞洛缪制定的海盗法典 |
[34:34] | you have to take me to your captain. | 你必须带我去见你们的船长 |
[34:36] | I know the Code. | 我听说过法典 |
[34:37] | If an adversary demands parley, | 如果俘虏要求帕雷的话 |
[34:39] | you can do them no harm until the parley is complete. | 我们不能伤害她直至仪式结束 |
[34:41] | To blazes with the Code. | 让法典见鬼去吧 |
[34:43] | She wants to be taken to the captain. | 她想要见船长 |
[34:47] | And she’ll go without a fuss. | 所以任何人都不可以阻挠 |
[34:50] | We must honor the Code. | 我们必须遵照法典行事 |
[35:04] | Say goodbye. | 说再见吧 |
[35:10] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[35:15] | -Will! -Come on! | -威尔! -快! |
[35:16] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[35:26] | Out of my way, scum! | 走开人渣! |
[35:40] | My sympathies, friend. | 对不起了朋友 |
[35:42] | You’ve no manner of luck at all. | 看来你不怎么走运 |
[36:06] | Come on, doggy. | 狗儿 过来 |
[36:07] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在只有我们俩了 |
[36:09] | It’s you and old Jack. Come on. | 只有你和我了 快过来 |
[36:12] | Come on. That’s a boy. | 来 听话 |
[36:13] | Good boy. Come get the bone. | 乖孩子 尝尝这骨头 |
[36:16] | That’s a good boy. Come on. | 这才是个好孩子 来 |
[36:17] | A bit closer. A bit closer. | 再近一点 |
[36:20] | That’s it. That’s it, doggy. | 对了 乖狗儿 |
[36:22] | Come on, you filthy, slimy, mangy cur. | 快 你这污秽的杂种 |
[36:25] | -Don’t do that. | 不要 |
[36:27] | No, no! I didn’t mean it! | 不不不! 我不是这个意思! |
[36:29] | I didn’t. | 我不是 |
[36:37] | This ain’t the armory. | 这里不是军械库 |
[36:40] | Well, well, well. Look what we have here, Twigg. | 看看这是谁 提格 |
[36:44] | Captain Jack Sparrow. | 杰克 斯派洛船长 |
[36:47] | Last time I saw you, | 我最后一次见你 |
[36:50] | you were all alone on a godforsaken island, | 你一个人在一个要命的荒岛上 |
[36:54] | shrinking into the distance. | 在我的视野中慢慢消失 |
[36:57] | His fortunes aren’t improved much. | 看来你的厄运还没有结束 |
[36:59] | Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen. | 顾好你们自己吧 先生们 |
[37:03] | The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers. | 地狱的最底层 是为你们这些叛徒准备的 |
[37:11] | So there is a curse. | 是那咒语 |
[37:15] | That’s interesting. | 很有趣 |
[37:16] | You know nothing of hell. | 你什么也不知道 |
[37:27] | That’s very interesting. | 太有趣了 |
[38:04] | I didn’t know we was taking on captives. | 我没料到我们会有俘虏 |
[38:07] | She’s invoked the right of parley with Captain Barbossa. | 她要求行使帕雷的权利 所以我们带她来见巴伯萨船长 |
[38:10] | -I’m here to — -You’ll speak when spoken to. | -我来这儿是…. -让你开口的时候你再开口 |
[38:15] | And ye will not lay a hand | 我不希望再看到 |
[38:17] | on those under the protection of parley. | 那些被帕雷保护着的人受到威胁 |
[38:20] | Aye, sir. | 是的 船长 |
[38:24] | My apologies, miss. | 我对此表示抱歉 小姐 |
[38:27] | Captain Barbossa, I am here to negotiate | 巴伯萨船长 我是来谈判的 |
[38:30] | the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal. | 我希望你们停止攻击皇家港 |
[38:34] | There were a lot of long words in there. | 好冗长的句子 |
[38:36] | We’re naught but humble pirates. | 我们只不过是一些出身低微的海盗 |
[38:39] | What is it that you want? | 简单点吧 |
[38:41] | I want you to leave and never come back. | 我希望你们离开 并且永远不要回来 |
[38:46] | I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request. | 我倾向于拒绝你的要求 |
[38:50] | Means “no.” | 也就是说”不” |
[38:53] | Very well. | 很好 |
[38:57] | I’ll drop it. | 那么我就扔了它 |
[39:03] | Me holds are bursting with swag. | 我好紧张阿 |
[39:05] | That bit of shine matters to us? | 你认为这闪闪发光的东西对我们很重要吗? |
[39:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:10] | It’s what you’ve been searching for. I recognize this ship. | 这是你们要找的 我认得这艘船 |
[39:14] | I saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England. | 我在八年前见过它 |
[39:17] | Did you, now? | 是吗? |
[39:21] | Fine. | 那好 |
[39:23] | I suppose if it is worthless, | 我想既然它没什么意义的话 |
[39:25] | there’s no point in me keeping it. | 我也没有理由再留着它了 |
[39:39] | You have a name, missy? | 你叫什么名字 小姐? |
[39:42] | Elizabeth Turner. | 伊丽莎白 特纳 |
[39:46] | I’m a maid in the governor’s household. | 我是市长家的一个女仆 |
[39:51] | Miss Turner. | 特纳小姐 |
[39:55] | Bootstrap. | 系带王 |
[40:00] | How does a maid own a trinket such as that? | 一个女仆怎会有如此珍贵的东西? |
[40:03] | Family heirloom, perhaps? | 家族继承的 |
[40:07] | I didn’t steal it, if that’s what you mean. | 这不是偷的 如果你的意思的话 |
[40:10] | Very well. Hand it over. | 很好 把它给我 |
[40:11] | We’ll put your town to our rudder and ne’er return. | 我们会离开你的城市永远不再回来 |
[40:28] | Our bargain? | 我们的协议呢? |
[40:32] | Still the guns and stow them. | 停止开火 |
[40:36] | Wait! You have to take me to shore! | 等一下! 你得把我送上岸 |
[40:39] | According to the Code — | 根据法典的规定- |
[40:40] | First, your return to shore was not part of our agreement. | 第一 我们的协议并不包括把你送上岸 |
[40:45] | So I must do nothing. | 所以我没有这个义务 |
[40:46] | You must be a pirate for the Pirate’s Code to apply, | 第二 你必须是一个海盗 法典才会对你生效 |
[40:49] | and you’re not. | 可惜你不是 |
[40:50] | Thirdly, the Code is more what you’d call guidelines | 第三 法典只不过是一些指导 |
[40:54] | than actual rules. | 它并不是必须遵守的规定 |
[40:56] | Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner. | 特纳小姐 欢迎来到黑珍珠 |
[41:20] | They’ve taken her. They’ve taken Elizabeth. | 他们抢走了她 他们把伊丽莎白抢走了 |
[41:23] | Mr. Murtogg, remove this man. | 莫托先生 把这个人带走 |
[41:26] | We have to hunt them down. We must save her. | 我们要抓住他们 我们一定要救她! |
[41:28] | And where do you propose we start? | 你觉得我们该怎么做? |
[41:31] | If you have information concerning my daughter, | 如果你有有关我女儿的情报 |
[41:34] | please share it. | 请你告诉我 |
[41:37] | That Jack Sparrow. He talked about the Black Pearl, | 那个杰克 斯派洛提起过黑珍珠 |
[41:41] | Mentioned it is more what he did. | 只是提起而已 |
[41:45] | Ask him where it is. He could lead us to it. | 问他试试看 他也许会带我们去 |
[41:48] | No. The pirates who invaded this fort | 不 那些攻击我们的海盗 |
[41:52] | left Sparrow locked in his cell, ergo they are not his allies. | 并没有救走他 所以他们不可能是一伙的 |
[41:56] | We will establish their most likely course. | 我们会试着去找到他们可能的航线 |
[41:59] | That’s not good enough! | 这不够! |
[42:01] | Mr. Turner, you are not a military man. | 特纳先生 你不是一个军人 |
[42:05] | You are not a sailor. | 不是一个水手 |
[42:08] | You are a blacksmith. | 你只不过是一个铁匠 |
[42:09] | And this is not the moment for rash actions. | 而且这不是意气用事的时候 |
[42:14] | Do not make the mistake of thinking | 不要以为你是唯一一个 |
[42:16] | you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth. | 担心伊丽莎白的人 |
[42:31] | You. Sparrow. | 斯派洛 |
[42:33] | You are familiar with that ship. The Black Pearl, | 你对那艘黑珍珠很熟吧 |
[42:36] | I’ve heard of it. | 我听说过 |
[42:37] | Where does it make berth? | 它会在哪里停靠? |
[42:41] | Have you not heard the stories? | 你听说过 |
[42:45] | Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants | 巴伯萨船长和他那群走狗的故事吗? |
[42:49] | sail from the dreaded lsla de Muerta. | 他们来自死亡之岛 |
[42:52] | It’s an island that cannot be found, | 一个除了去过那儿 |
[42:53] | except by those who already know where it is. | 没有其他人能够找得到的小岛 |
[42:57] | The ship’s real enough. | 那艘船是存在的 |
[43:00] | lts anchorage must be a real place. | 所以它停靠的地方也一定存在 |
[43:02] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[43:03] | Why ask me? | 你为什么问我? |
[43:05] | Because you’re a pirate. | 因为你是海盗 |
[43:07] | And you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it? | 那么你自己也想成为海盗? |
[43:11] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[43:16] | They took Miss Swann. | 他们带走了斯旺小姐 |
[43:17] | Oh, so it is that you found a girl. | 哦 你终于找到了你的女孩 |
[43:19] | I see. Well, if you’re intending to brave all, | 我明白了 不过你要英雄救美的话 |
[43:22] | hasten to her rescue, and so win fair lady’s heart, | 要获得她的心 |
[43:27] | you’ll have to do it alone, mate. | 你必须一个人去做 朋友 |
[43:29] | I see no profit in it for me. | 我看不出这对我会有任何好处 |
[43:32] | I can get you out of here. | 我能把你救出来 |
[43:33] | How’s that? They key’s run off. | 怎么救? 已经没有钥匙了 |
[43:35] | I helped build these cells. | 这牢房是我造的 |
[43:37] | These are half-pin barrel hinges. | 这些是半固定的铁链 |
[43:41] | With the right leverage and the proper application of strength. | 利用杠杆原理和一些巧力 |
[43:45] | The door will lift free. | 就能轻松地把它抬起来 |
[43:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[43:51] | Will Turner. | 威尔 特纳 |
[43:53] | That would be short for William, I imagine. | 那是威廉的缩写是吧? |
[43:56] | Good, strong name. | 好名字 |
[43:58] | No doubt named for your father. | 毫无疑问是随你父亲的 |
[44:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[44:03] | Uh-huh. | 恩 |
[44:05] | Well, Mr. Turner, I’ve changed me mind. | 特纳先生 我改变了我的决定 |
[44:09] | If you spring me from this cell, I swear on pain of death | 如果你能把我救出去的话 |
[44:12] | I shall take you to the Black Pearl | 我会不顾一切把你带到黑珍珠上 |
[44:14] | and your bonny lass. | 去见你的心肝宝贝 |
[44:16] | Do we have an accord? | 那么我们就有了约定? |
[44:21] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[44:22] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[44:23] | Get me out. | 把我弄出去 |
[44:28] | Hurry. Someone will have heard that. | 快一点 有人会听见的 |
[44:29] | Not without my effects. | 不能忘了我的东西 |
[44:38] | We’re going to steal the ship? | 我们要去偷船? |
[44:42] | That ship? | 那条? |
[44:43] | Commandeer. | 霸占 |
[44:45] | We’re going to commandeer that ship. | 我们要去抢那艘船 |
[44:47] | Nautical term. | 这是我们的行话 |
[44:49] | One question about your business. | 我还有一个问题 |
[44:51] | Or there’s no use going. | 否则我们也没有出发的必要 |
[44:52] | This girl. | 你为了那个女孩 |
[44:54] | How far are you willing to go to save her? | 可以牺牲到怎样的程度? |
[44:57] | I’d die for her. | 我可以为她去死 |
[44:58] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[45:00] | No worries, then. | 那就没什么疑问了 |
[45:20] | This is either madness or brilliance. | 疯狂和伟大之间只有一线之隔 |
[45:24] | It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide. | 他们往往是相伴而行的 |
[45:57] | Everyone stay calm! We are taking over the ship. | 大家不要惊慌! 我们已经控制了这条船 |
[46:01] | Aye! Avast! | 不要动! |
[46:06] | This ship cannot be crewed by two men. | 两个人是驾驭不了这条船的 |
[46:09] | You’ll never make it out of the bay. | 你永远也开不出这个码头 |
[46:12] | Son, I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. | 小子 我是斯派洛船长 |
[46:16] | Savvy? | 懂了吗? |
[46:22] | Commodore. | 准将 |
[46:23] | LT. GlLLETTE: Sir, they’ve taken the Dauntless! | 长官 他们抢走了无畏号 |
[46:27] | Commodore! | 准将! |
[46:29] | They’ve taken the ship! | 他们把船抢走了! |
[46:31] | Sparrow and Turner have taken the Dauntless! | 斯派洛和特纳把无畏号抢走了! |
[46:34] | Rash, Turner. Too rash. | 特纳 你太鲁莽了 |
[46:38] | That is without doubt the worst pirate I have ever seen. | 毫无疑问他是我见过的最难缠的海盗 |
[46:46] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[46:52] | Bring her around! Bring her around! | 转舵! 转舵! |
[47:01] | Search every cabin, every hull, down to the bilges. | 全面搜查这艘船 |
[47:20] | Sailors, back to the Interceptor, | 水手们 快回去拦截号 |
[47:22] | Now! | 快! |
[47:29] | Thank you, Commodore, for getting us ready to make way. | 谢谢你 准将 |
[47:33] | We’d have had a hard time of it by ourselves. | 你为我们省了不少力气 |
[47:39] | Set topsails and clear up this mess. | 扬帆全速航行 |
[47:41] | With the wind, we won’t catch them. | 在有风的情况下我们根本追不上它 |
[47:43] | I don’t need to. Get them in range of the long nines. | 我并不想追上它 只要让它进入我们的射程范围之内 |
[47:46] | Hands, come about! | 准备! |
[47:48] | Run out the guns! | 伸出炮头! |
[47:50] | We are to fire on our own ship, sir? | 我们要击毁自己的船 长官? |
[47:53] | I’d rather see her at the bottom of the ocean | 我宁愿看到它沉睡在海底 |
[47:55] | than in the hands of a pirate. | 也不能让他落入海盗的手中 |
[47:58] | Commodore, he’s disabled the rudder chain, sir. | 准将 他把舵给定死了 |
[48:05] | Abandon ship! | 弃船! |
[48:13] | That’s got to be the best pirate I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过最厉害的海盗 |
[48:17] | So it would seem. | 看来是了 |
[48:28] | WlLL: When I was a lad living in England, | 在我还是个小孩的时候 |
[48:30] | my mother raised me by herself. | 我妈一个人把我拉扯大 |
[48:32] | After she died, I came out here, looking for my father. | 她死了之后 我就来这儿找我爸 |
[48:37] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[48:40] | My father, Will Turner. | 我的爸爸 威尔 特纳 |
[48:43] | It was only after you learnt my name you agreed to help. | 你是听了他的名字之后才决定帮我的 |
[48:46] | Since that’s what I wanted, I didn’t press the matter. | 因为这也是我所希望的 所以我也没有深究 |
[48:49] | I’m not a simpleton, Jack. | 我不是傻子 杰克 |
[48:51] | You knew my father. | 你认识我的父亲 |
[48:59] | I knew him. | 对 我认识他 |
[49:00] | Probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner. | 也许是少数几个 知道他叫威廉特纳的人 |
[49:04] | Everyone else called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill. | 大部分人都叫他系带王 |
[49:07] | Bootstrap? | 系带王? |
[49:09] | Good man. Good pirate. | 一个好人 一个好海盗 |
[49:11] | I swear, you look just like him. | 我发誓 你简直和他长得一模一样 |
[49:13] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[49:15] | He was a merchant sailor. | 他是个跑货运的水手 |
[49:17] | A respectable man who obeyed the law. | 一个可敬守法的人 |
[49:19] | He was a bloody pirate. A scallywag. | 他是个凶残的海盗 一个恶棍 |
[49:22] | My father was not a pirate. | 我父亲不是海盗 |
[49:26] | Put it away, son. It’s not worth you getting beat again. | 放下它 孩子 不值得再被痛扁 |
[49:30] | You ignored the rules of engagement. | 你从来不按规则格斗 |
[49:33] | In a fair fight, I’d kill you. | 不然我早杀了你了 |
[49:35] | Then that’s not much incentive for me to fight fair. | 我没有必要按规矩交战 不是吗? |
[49:45] | Now, as long as you’re just hanging there, pay attention. | 只要你还吊在那里 就听好了 |
[49:48] | The only rules that really matter are these. | 真正唯一的规则是: |
[49:51] | What a man can do and what a man can’t do. | 人可以做什么 人无法做什么 |
[49:56] | you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man | 例如你可以认为你父亲是个海盗 同时又是个好人 … |
[50:00] | or you can’t. | …或者你无法接受 |
[50:01] | Pirate is in your blood, | 孩子你有海盗血统 |
[50:03] | so you’ll have to square with that someday. | 所以你迟早会同流合污的 |
[50:05] | Now, me, for example. | 而比如我 |
[50:07] | I can let you drown. | 我可以淹死你 |
[50:08] | But I can’t bring this ship into Tortuga | 但我无法单靠自己航行到特图加 |
[50:11] | all by me onesy, savvy? | 懂吗? |
[50:12] | So. | 所以… |
[50:18] | Can you sail under the command of a pirate? | 你能在一个海盗的指挥下开船… |
[50:23] | Or can you not? | …还是不能? |
[50:27] | Tortuga? | 特图加? |
[50:29] | Tortuga. | 特图加 |
[50:53] | More importantly, it is indeed a sad life | 更主要的是 |
[50:55] | that has never breathed deep this sweet bouquet | 一个人从来没有领略过 特图加多姿多彩是令人悲伤的 |
[50:58] | that is Tortuga, savvy? | 懂吗? |
[51:01] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[51:07] | lt’ll linger. | 还算不错 |
[51:08] | I’ll tell you, mate, | 让我来告诉你吧 |
[51:10] | if every town in the world were like this one, | 如果世界上每个城镇都像这样 |
[51:13] | no man would ever feel unwanted. | 将再没有人会感到失落 |
[51:16] | Scarlett! | 斯卡赖特! |
[51:20] | Not sure I deserved that. | 这巴掌是给我的吗? |
[51:23] | Giselle! | 吉塞尔! |
[51:24] | Who was she? | 她是谁? |
[51:25] | What? | 什么? |
[51:28] | I may have deserved that. | 也许这巴掌是我活该被打的 |
[51:32] | Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot! | 去死吧 你这个懒惰碎嘴的白痴! |
[51:37] | Mother’s love! | 母爱! |
[51:39] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[51:41] | You should know better than to wake a man when he’s sleeping. | 在弄醒一个人之前 你应该掂量清楚 |
[51:45] | It’s bad luck. | 这会招来厄运的 |
[51:46] | Fortunately, I know how to counter it. | 啊 还好我懂得应付 |
[51:48] | The man who did the waking | 清醒的人 |
[51:50] | buys the man who was sleeping a drink. | 给迷迷糊糊的人买了杯酒 |
[51:52] | The man who was sleeping drinks while listening to a proposition | 迷迷糊糊的人一边喝酒 |
[51:55] | from the man who did the waking. | 一边听着清醒人的建议 |
[51:59] | Aye, that’ll about do it. | 好的 那就开始吧 |
[52:06] | Blast! I’m already awake! | 他妈的!我已经醒了! |
[52:08] | That was for the smell. | 是为了清洗那种气味 |
[52:20] | Keep a sharp eye. | 留意周围! |
[52:29] | Now, what’s the nature of this venture of yourn? | 你在搞什么冒险? |
[52:34] | I’m going after the Black Pearl, | 我在找黑珍珠 |
[52:40] | I know where it’s going to be, and I’m gonna take it. | 我知道他要在哪里出现 所以我要去把它夺回来 |
[52:45] | Jack, it’s a fool’s errand. | 杰克 这可是傻瓜干的事 |
[52:48] | You know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl, | 你比我更了解很珍珠的传说 |
[52:52] | That’s why I know what Barbossa is up to. | 这就是为什么我更了解巴博萨 |
[52:55] | All I need is a crew. | 我只要一船水手 |
[52:57] | From what I hear of Barbossa, | 据闻巴博萨船长 |
[52:59] | he’s not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one. | 不会冒傻乎乎的险 也不会听人教唆 |
[53:02] | I’d say it’s a good thing I’m not a fool. | 谢天谢地 我不是个傻瓜 |
[53:04] | Prove me wrong. | 我可不信 |
[53:06] | What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you? | 你凭什么认为巴博萨会还给你船? |
[53:09] | Let’s just say it’s a matter of leverage. | 可以说这是种互惠互利 |
[53:29] | The kid? | 那孩子? |
[53:32] | That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner. | 那是‘系带王’特纳的孩子 |
[53:36] | His only child, savvy? | 他唯一的孩子 知道吗? |
[53:38] | Is he, now? | 现在还是唯一的? |
[53:43] | “Leverage,” says you. | 你说互惠互利 |
[53:46] | “I think I feel a change in the wind,” says i. | 我说情况已变了 |
[53:49] | I’ll find us a crew. | 我会找到船员的 |
[53:50] | There’s bound to be some sailors crazy as you. | 一定有些像你一样疯狂的家伙 |
[53:53] | One can only hope. | 只要有希望 就要尽全力 |
[53:55] | Take what you can. | 用我们的生命 |
[53:56] | Give nothing back. | 去做赌注! |
[54:23] | You’ll be dining with the captain. | 你将和船长共进晚餐 |
[54:25] | And he requests you wear this. | 他要求你穿上这个 |
[54:28] | You tell the captain | 你告诉船长 |
[54:29] | that I am disinclined to acquiesce to his request. | 我不会听命于他的 |
[54:33] | He said you’d say that. | 他说你会这么说的 |
[54:35] | He also said, if that be the case, | 他还说如果情况是那样 |
[54:38] | you’ll be dining with the crew. | 你将和船员们共进晚餐 |
[54:40] | And you’ll be naked. | …..一丝不挂的….. |
[54:48] | Fine. | 很好 |
[55:05] | There’s no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress. | 这不是什么庆祝晚宴 也没必要顾及他人 |
[55:10] | You must be hungry. | 你一定很饿了 |
[55:29] | Try the wine. | 尝尝这酒 |
[55:35] | And the apples. | 还有苹果 |
[55:36] | One of those next? | 来一个吧? |
[55:46] | It’s poisoned. | 这有毒 |
[55:50] | There would be no sense to be killing you. | 杀死你特纳小姐是不合常理的 |
[55:52] | Release me. You have your trinket. | 那就放了我 你已经得到那件东西 |
[55:54] | I’m of no further value to you. | 我对你再也没用了 |
[55:59] | You don’t know what this is, do you? | 你不知道这是什么 是吗? |
[56:03] | It’s a pirate medallion. | 这是海盗金币 |
[56:05] | This is Aztec gold. | 这是阿兹泰克金牌 |
[56:08] | One of 882 identical pieces | 882块相同的金牌之一 |
[56:11] | they delivered in a stone chest to Cortes himself. | 原本是装在石箱运给科顿自己的 |
[56:16] | Blood money paid to stem the slaughter | 这些钱是为了 |
[56:18] | he wreaked upon them with his armies. | 阻止他带领的军队屠杀的 |
[56:21] | But the greed of Cortes was insatiable. | 但科顿贪得无厌 |
[56:24] | So the heathen gods placed upon the gold a terrible curse. | 所以那些异教徒的神给这些金牌 下了可怕的咒语 |
[56:33] | Any mortal that removes | 只要任何人 |
[56:34] | but a single piece from that stone chest | 从石箱里仅拿出一块金牌 |
[56:38] | shall be punished for eternity. | 将被永远地惩罚 |
[56:43] | I hardly believe in ghost stories anymore, Captain. | 我可不再信鬼怪的故事 巴博萨船长 |
[56:46] | Aye. | 对的 |
[56:48] | That’s exactly what I thought when we were told the tale. | 我们第一次听到这个传说的时候 我们也像你一样 |
[56:52] | Buried on an island of dead what cannot be found, | 金牌埋在一个无法找到的岛屿上 |
[56:55] | except for those who know where it is. | 除了那些知道地点的人 |
[56:58] | Find it, we did. | 我们成功地找到了它们 |
[57:01] | There be the chest. | 石箱里 |
[57:03] | lnside be the gold. | 装满了金牌 |
[57:05] | And we took them all. | 我们把它们全部据为己有 |
[57:08] | We spent them and traded them | 用来买东西 兑换 |
[57:10] | and frittered them away on drink and food | 我们将那些金子挥霍在酒食品 |
[57:13] | and pleasurable company. | 还有寻欢作乐上 |
[57:14] | The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize, | 我们挥霍的越多 我们就越意识到 |
[57:21] | the drink would not satisfy, | 美酒已经无法满足我们 |
[57:24] | food turned to ash in our mouths, | 美食在我们的嘴里变成了灰尘 |
[57:28] | and all the pleasurable company in the world | 这世上的所有的寻欢作乐 |
[57:30] | could not slake our lust. | 都无法满足我们的欲望 |
[57:34] | We are cursed men, Miss Turner. | 我们是被诅咒的人 特纳小姐 |
[57:38] | Compelled by greed, we were, but now we are consumed by it. | 被我们的贪婪驱使着 而现在我们却被它榨干 |
[57:56] | There is one way we can end our curse. | 解除咒语的办法只有一个 |
[58:03] | All the scattered pieces of the Aztec gold | 把流落四方的阿兹泰克金币 全都收归一处 |
[58:06] | must be restored and the blood repaid. | 还要以血还血 |
[58:12] | Thanks to ye, we have the final piece. | 真是多谢你了 最后的金币终于到手了 |
[58:18] | And the blood to be repaid? | 血债要血偿了? |
[58:20] | That’s why there’s no sense to be killin’ you yet. | 那就为什么我们现在 还不杀了你的原因 |
[58:27] | Apple? | 苹果要吗? |
[58:35] | Arr! | 啊! |
[58:37] | No! | 不要! |
[58:45] | I’m curious. | 我真的很好奇 |
[58:46] | After killing me, what is it you’re planning on doing next? | 杀了我之后你还打算干啥? |
[58:56] | Aah! | 啊! |
[59:48] | Aaaah! | 啊! |
[59:54] | Look! | 瞧! |
[59:55] | The moonlight shows us for what we really are. | 月光让我们原形毕露了 |
[59:59] | We are not among the living, and so we cannot die. | 我们算不上活人 自然也不可能死 |
[1:00:02] | But neither are we dead. | 但我们也不是死人 |
[1:00:05] | For too long I’ve been parched and unable to quench it. | 太久太久了 我渴得要命却无法解渴 |
[1:00:09] | Too long I’ve been starving to death and haven’t died. | 太久太久了 我饿得要死却求死不能 |
[1:00:14] | I feel nothing. | 我毫无知觉 |
[1:00:16] | Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea | 风吹到脸上 浪打到身上都没有一丝感觉 |
[1:00:20] | nor the warmth of a woman’s flesh. | 更别说温香软玉的女人了 |
[1:00:24] | You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. | 你最好开始相信那些鬼故事吧 特纳小姐 |
[1:00:28] | You’re in one! | 因为你正置身其中! |
[1:00:48] | What are you looking at? Back to work! | 你们看什么看?回去干活! |
[1:00:59] | Feast your eyes, Captain. | 一饱眼福吧 我的船长 |
[1:01:01] | All of them faithful hands before the mast. | 这儿站着的 全都是忠心耿耿的好水手 |
[1:01:04] | Every man worth his salt. | 全都是吃这碗饭长大的 |
[1:01:07] | And crazy to boot. | 而且全都够疯的 |
[1:01:10] | So this is your able-bodied crew? | 他们就是你身强力壮的船员吗? |
[1:01:19] | -You, sailor! -Cotton, sir. | – 你 伙计! – 科顿 先生! |
[1:01:21] | Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage to follow orders | 科顿先生 你有服从命令的勇气和毅力 |
[1:01:25] | and stay true in the face of danger and death? | 即便面对危险和死亡也忠心不二吗? |
[1:01:28] | Mr. Cotton! Answer, man! | 科顿先生!请回答我! |
[1:01:31] | He’s a mute. Poor devil had his tongue cut out. | 他是个哑巴.可怜的家伙舌头被人割了 |
[1:01:34] | He trained the parrot to talk for him. | 所以他训练了一只鹦鹉来代他说话 |
[1:01:36] | No one’s yet figured how. | 他是怎么办到的谁也不知道 |
[1:01:41] | Mr. Cotton’s parrot. | 科顿先生的鹦鹉! |
[1:01:44] | Same question. | 这个问题你来答 |
[1:01:45] | Wind in the sails! Wind in the sails! | 顺风!顺风! |
[1:01:49] | Mostly we figure that means “yes.” | 我们一般就当这个是”是的”的意思 |
[1:01:52] | Of course it does. | 当然是这个意思 |
[1:01:53] | Satisfied? | 你满意了? |
[1:01:55] | Well, you’ve proved they’re mad. | 你证明了他们是一帮疯子 |
[1:01:57] | And what’s the benefit for us? | 我们有啥好处啊? |
[1:02:09] | Anamaria. | 玛利亚啊! |
[1:02:13] | I suppose you didn’t deserve that. | 我想你这巴掌你又挨冤枉了吧? |
[1:02:15] | No, that one I deserved. | 没有 这不冤枉 |
[1:02:17] | You stole my boat! | 你偷了我的船! |
[1:02:19] | Actually — | 其实… |
[1:02:22] | Borrowed. Borrowed without permission. | 只是借用一下 未经允许的借用 |
[1:02:25] | But with every intention of bringing it back. | 但一心一意要还给你的 |
[1:02:27] | But you didn’t! | 可你还了吗?! |
[1:02:28] | You’ll get another one. | 我会另还一艘给你的 |
[1:02:31] | I will. | 那当然 |
[1:02:32] | A better one. | 一艘更好的 |
[1:02:34] | A better one! | 一艘更好的! |
[1:02:35] | That one. | 那艘! |
[1:02:36] | What one? | 哪艘? |
[1:02:40] | That one? | 那艘? |
[1:02:44] | Aye, that one. | 好吧!就那艘 |
[1:02:46] | -What say you? -Aye! | – 你们怎么说? – 赞成! |
[1:02:48] | Aye! | 好耶! |
[1:02:49] | Anchors aweigh! | 鹦鹉:下锚! |
[1:02:51] | No, no, it’s frightful bad luck to bring a woman aboard, sir. | 不不不不 带女人上船会很走霉运的 |
[1:02:56] | lt’ll be far worse not to have her. | 不带上她会更倒霉的 |
[1:03:32] | How can we sail to an island that nobody can find | 用这么一个破指南针 |
[1:03:35] | with a compass that doesn’t work? | 我们怎么可能驶到 那个没人能找到的小岛啊? |
[1:03:37] | Aye, the compass doesn’t point North, | 没错 这指南针是不指南了 |
[1:03:39] | but we’re not trying to find North, are we? | 可我们也不是要找南在那儿啊 对不对? |
[1:03:53] | We should drop canvas, sir. | 我们得撤帆了 |
[1:03:55] | She can hold a bit longer. | 再坚持一会儿 |
[1:04:00] | What’s in your head that’s put you in such a fine mood? | 你都是怎么想的才能这么乐观啊 船长? |
[1:04:03] | We’re catching up. | 我们会赶上他们的 |
[1:04:20] | Time to go, poppet. | 该上路了 乖乖! |
[1:04:22] | Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! | 喔!喔!喔!喔! |
[1:05:18] | Dead men tell no tales. | 死人不说谎 |
[1:05:25] | Puts a chill in the bones | 好恐怖的地方 |
[1:05:26] | how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage. | 这条航道要了多少好水手的命啊 |
[1:05:45] | How is it that Jack came by that compass? | 杰克的那个指南针怎么来的你知道吗? |
[1:05:47] | Not a lot’s known about Jack fore he showed up in Tortuga | 杰克 斯派洛上特图加岛以前的事很少有人知道 |
[1:05:50] | with a mind to go after the treasure of the lsla de Muerta. | 他当时是一心追寻死亡之岛屿的财宝去的 |
[1:05:53] | That was before I’d met him. | 我是后来才认识他的 |
[1:05:55] | Back when he was Captain of the Black Pearl, | 他当黑珍珠号船长的时候 |
[1:05:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:02] | He failed to mention that. | 他从来没提到过 |
[1:06:04] | He plays things closer to the vest now. | 他现在行事谨慎多了 |
[1:06:06] | And a hard-learned lesson it was. | 很不容易学到的啊! |
[1:06:08] | Three days out, the first mate comes to him | 经过三天的探宝 船上的大副来找他说 |
[1:06:11] | and says everything’s an equal share. | 他们得的财宝应该平分 |
[1:06:13] | That should mean the location of the treasure. | 藏宝点也一样 |
[1:06:16] | Jack gives up the bearings. | 杰克给搞蒙了 |
[1:06:18] | That night, there was a mutiny. | 当夜却发生了叛乱 |
[1:06:21] | They marooned Jack on an island and left him to die, | 杰克被弃置在一个荒岛上等死 |
[1:06:24] | but not before he’d gone mad with the heat. | 但是他还没死就被热疯了 |
[1:06:31] | So that’s the reason for all the… | 啊 这就是为什么他有点… |
[1:06:35] | Reason’s got nothing to do with it. | 跟这根本扯不上关系 |
[1:06:38] | Now, Will, when a pirate’s marooned, | 你知道吗 威尔 被弃置在荒岛的海盗 |
[1:06:40] | he’s a given a pistol with a single shot. One shot. | 通常都会给他一把枪的 枪里只有一颗子弹 |
[1:06:43] | Well, that won’t do much good hunting or to be rescued. | 是的 用来打猎和求助都没太大用的 |
[1:06:46] | But after three weeks of a starving belly and thirst, | 可又饥又渴三个星期下来 |
[1:06:50] | that pistol will start to look real friendly. | 那枪看起来就象个解脱的诱惑了 |
[1:06:53] | But Jack escaped the island, and he still has that single shot. | 但是杰克从荒岛脱了身 并且仍然留着那一颗子弹 |
[1:06:57] | Oh, he won’t use it, though, save on one man. | 哦 他那颗子弹是留给 |
[1:07:00] | His mutinous first mate. | 背叛他的大副的 |
[1:07:03] | -Barbossa. -Aye. | – 是巴博萨? – 没错 |
[1:07:06] | How did Jack get off the island? | 杰克怎么从荒岛上逃出来的? |
[1:07:08] | Well, I’ll tell ye. | 好的 我来告诉你 |
[1:07:09] | He waded out into the shallows. | 他走进了一个浅滩 |
[1:07:11] | He waited there three days and three nights | 在那儿呆了三天三夜 |
[1:07:14] | till all manner of sea creatures | 直到每种海洋生物 |
[1:07:15] | ‘came acclimated to his presence. | 都对他的存在习以为常了 |
[1:07:18] | And on the fourth morning, | 在第四天早上 |
[1:07:20] | he roped a couple of sea turtles, | 他用绳子捆住了几只海龟 |
[1:07:22] | lashed them together, and made a raft. | 把它们扎成了个筏子 |
[1:07:27] | He roped a couple of sea turtles? | 他用绳子捆住了几只海龟? |
[1:07:28] | Aye, sea turtles. | 没错 是海龟 |
[1:07:33] | What did he use for rope? | 他哪来的绳子? |
[1:07:40] | Human hair. | 用人的头发 |
[1:07:42] | From my back. | 我背上的 |
[1:07:45] | Let go the anchor! | 下锚! |
[1:07:46] | Aye, Captain, aye! | 是的 船长! |
[1:07:49] | Young Mr. Turner and l are to go ashore. | 小特纳和我上岸去 |
[1:07:52] | Captain, what if the worst should happen? | 船长!要是最糟的情况发生了怎么办? |
[1:07:55] | Keep to the Code. | 按法典办 |
[1:07:57] | Aye, the Code. | 是 按法典 |
[1:08:24] | Move. | 走 |
[1:08:25] | 10 years of hoarding swag. | 我们集了十年的宝贝啊 |
[1:08:27] | And now we finally get to spend it. | 终于等到了可以享用的时候了 |
[1:08:36] | Once we’re quit of the curse, we’ll be rich men. | 一旦解除了咒语 我们就成了阔佬啦 |
[1:08:40] | You can buy an eye what actually fits and is made of glass. | 你也可以买个大小合适的玻璃眼珠了 |
[1:08:44] | This one does splinter something terrible. | 这玩艺儿真刺的好难受啊 |
[1:08:48] | Stop rubbing it. | 别摸它了 |
[1:09:09] | What Code is Gibbs to keep to if the worst should happen? | 他说的最糟的情况发生时 要守的规矩是什么啊? |
[1:09:12] | Pirate’s Code. | 海盗法典 |
[1:09:14] | Any man who falls behind is left behind. | 对落了单的人我们是弃之不顾的 |
[1:09:19] | No heroes amongst thieves? | 海盗没有英雄? |
[1:09:23] | For having such a bleak outlook on pirates, | 当你把海盗们看透的时候 |
[1:09:25] | you’re well on your way to becoming one. | 你自己就快成为其中一员了 |
[1:09:28] | Sprung a man from jail, | 撬开牢门救了个囚犯 |
[1:09:31] | commandeered a ship of the fleet, | 不问自取开走了皇家舰队的一艘船 |
[1:09:34] | sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga. | 和一帮海盗船员扬帆驶到特图加岛 |
[1:09:39] | And you’re completely obsessed with treasure. | 还被财宝完全迷倒 |
[1:09:45] | That’s not true. I am not obsessed with treasure. | 这是胡说 我才没被财宝迷住呢 |
[1:09:56] | Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate. | 财宝指的可不光是金子银子 哥们 |
[1:09:59] | Gentlemen, the time has come!. | 先生们 这天我们终于来临了! |
[1:10:01] | Our salvation is nigh! | 我们的解救就在前方! |
[1:10:05] | Our torment is near an end. | 我们的苦难就快到头了! |
[1:10:07] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:10:09] | For 10 years we’ve been tested and tried, | 十年来我们受尽了考验和试探 |
[1:10:12] | and each man jack of you here | 我们在场的每个人 |
[1:10:14] | has proved his mettle a hundred times over | 都无数次地证明了自己的勇气 |
[1:10:17] | and a hundred times again! | 无数次啊! |
[1:10:21] | Suffered, I have! | 我们可受够了! |
[1:10:24] | Punished, we were, the lot of us. | 我们已经受够了惩罚 |
[1:10:27] | Disproportionate to our crime! | 简直比我们所犯下的罪还要多得多! |
[1:10:32] | Here it is! | 这罪行就在这儿! |
[1:10:37] | The cursed treasure of Cortes himself. | 这下了咒语的科顿的宝藏 |
[1:10:42] | Every last piece that went astray, we have returned. | 每一枚散落在外的金币 我们都找回来了 |
[1:10:47] | Save for this. | 除了这一枚 |
[1:10:49] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:10:50] | Not yet. We wait for the opportune moment. | 现在还不行 我们要等最佳时机 |
[1:10:54] | 881 we found, but despaired of ever finding the last. | 我们找到了881个 但在找最后一个时 我们一次又一次地绝望了 |
[1:10:59] | When’s that? | 那要到什么时候? |
[1:11:00] | When it’s of greatest profit to you? | 到你最有利可图的时候吗? |
[1:11:03] | May I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[1:11:06] | Have I ever given you reason not to trust me? | 我给过你任何觉得 我不可信赖的理由吗? |
[1:11:10] | Do us a favor. | 帮帮忙好吗? |
[1:11:11] | I know it’s difficult for you, but please stay here | 我知道这对你是桩难事 但拜托你就呆在这儿 |
[1:11:15] | and try not to do anything stupid. | 别做任何傻事 |
[1:11:21] | And who among us has paid the blood sacrifice owed to the heathen gods? | 在我们中 有谁已为信奉邪神偿清血祭? |
[1:11:25] | Us! | 我们! |
[1:11:25] | And whose blood must yet be paid? | 那么还有谁的血尚未献祭? |
[1:11:28] | Hers! | 她的! |
[1:11:32] | You know the first thing I’m gonna do | 你知道吗 等诅咒解除之后 |
[1:11:35] | after the curse is lifted? | 我要做的第一件事是什么吗? |
[1:11:39] | Eat a whole bushel of apples. | 就是吃掉整整一堆苹果 |
[1:11:50] | Begun by blood. | 血的咒语 |
[1:11:52] | By blood undone. | 要以血解开 |
[1:11:59] | Sorry, Jack. I’m not gonna be your leverage. | 对不起 杰克 我可不想被你利用 |
[1:12:12] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:12:14] | Waste not. | 一点都别浪费 |
[1:12:54] | Did it work? | 有作用吗? |
[1:12:56] | -I don’t feel no different. -How do we tell? | -我没感觉有什么变化啊? -我们如何判断呢? |
[1:13:05] | You’re not dead. | 你没有死 |
[1:13:08] | No. | 没有 |
[1:13:11] | He shot me! | 他居然开枪射我! |
[1:13:12] | It didn’t work. | 没有起作用! |
[1:13:13] | The curse it still upon us! | 我们身上的诅咒还在! |
[1:13:20] | You, maid! Your father, what was his name? | 你 姑娘!你的父亲叫什么名字? |
[1:13:23] | Was your father William Turner? | 你父亲是不是叫威廉 特纳? |
[1:13:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:27] | Where’s his child that sailed from England eight years ago? | 那个八年前坐船 离开英格兰的孩子在哪儿? |
[1:13:30] | The child in whose veins flows the blood of William Turner? | 那个具有威廉 特纳血统的孩子? |
[1:13:41] | You two! | 你们两个! |
[1:13:43] | You brought us the wrong person! | 你们俩给我们找了个冒牌货! |
[1:13:46] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:48] | She had the medallion. She’s the proper age. | 她有那块金币 而且她年纪也正相当 |
[1:13:51] | She said her name was Turner. | 她说她的名字叫特纳 |
[1:13:55] | I think she lied to us. | 她说谎 |
[1:13:59] | You brought us here for nothing. | 你让我们来这里白跑一趟! |
[1:14:02] | I won’t take questioning or second guesses from you, Twigg. | 我不想问也不想再猜了 提格 |
[1:14:06] | Who’s to blame? | 你想推脱责任? |
[1:14:07] | Every decision you’ve made has led us from bad to worse. | 你所做的每个决定 都让我们的情况变得更糟 |
[1:14:12] | It was you who sent Bootstrap to the depths! | 是你把系带王推进了深渊! |
[1:14:15] | Yeah! | 对! |
[1:14:19] | And it’s you who brought us here in the first place. | 又是你把我们带到这里来! |
[1:14:23] | If any coward here dare challenge me, let him speak! | 这里有哪个懦夫敢挑战我的 上来开口啊! |
[1:14:28] | I say we cut her throat and spill all her blood, | 依我看 我们不妨割断她的喉咙把血放光 |
[1:14:32] | just in case. | 也许那样有效 |
[1:14:33] | Yeah! | 对啊! |
[1:14:43] | The medallion! | 金币! |
[1:14:44] | She’s taken it! | 她拿走了金币! |
[1:14:46] | Get after her, you feckless pack of ingrates! | 快去追她 你们这群忘恩负义的东西! |
[1:14:54] | No oars here! | 桨都不见了! |
[1:14:56] | Where’s the oars? | 桨呢? |
[1:14:58] | The oars have gone missing. | 桨都不见了! |
[1:15:00] | Find them! | 快找! |
[1:15:06] | Find the oars! | 快去找桨! |
[1:15:11] | You. | 你 |
[1:15:13] | You’re supposed to be dead! | 你应该是死了! |
[1:15:15] | Am I not? | 我没有死吗? |
[1:15:27] | Palulay. | 帕鲁类! |
[1:15:29] | Palu-li-la-la-lulu. | 帕鲁-力-拉-拉-鲁鲁 |
[1:15:34] | Parlili. | 帕力力 |
[1:15:36] | Parsnip, parsley, partner, partner. | 帕思力 帕思勒 帕特 帕特 |
[1:15:41] | Parley? | 帕雷? |
[1:15:42] | That’s the one! Parley! | 没错 帕雷! |
[1:15:44] | Parley! | 帕雷! |
[1:15:46] | Parley? | 帕雷? |
[1:15:48] | Damn to the depths whatever man that thought up “parley”! | 见鬼 是谁想出”帕雷”这个点子来的? |
[1:15:54] | That would be the French. | 大概是法国佬吧 |
[1:16:07] | Not more pirates. | 别又是海盗啊! |
[1:16:09] | Welcome aboard, Miss Elizabeth. | 欢迎上船 伊丽莎白小姐 |
[1:16:12] | Mr. Gibbs? | 吉布斯先生? |
[1:16:14] | Hey, boy, where be Jack? | 嗨 孩子!杰克在哪里? |
[1:16:16] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:16:18] | Jack Sparrow? | 杰克 斯派洛? |
[1:16:20] | He fell behind. | 他落在后面了 |
[1:16:29] | Keep to the Code. | 按规矩行事! |
[1:16:32] | Weigh anchor! | 起锚! |
[1:16:33] | Hoist the sails! Make quick! | 升帆! 动作快点 |
[1:16:43] | How the blazes did you get off that island? | 你这个该死的东西 是怎么逃离那荒岛的? |
[1:16:47] | When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, | 当你把我放逐到 那个荒凉的小岛上时 |
[1:16:51] | you forgot one very important thing, mate. | 你忘记了一件非常重要的事情 朋友 |
[1:16:55] | I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. | 我是杰克 斯派洛船长 |
[1:16:58] | Well, I won’t be making that mistake again. | 哦 好吧 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[1:17:03] | Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow? | 先生们 你们还记得杰克·斯派洛船长吗? |
[1:17:06] | Aye. | 对啊! |
[1:17:08] | Kill him. | 杀了他! |
[1:17:11] | The girl’s blood didn’t work, did it? | 那女孩的血没有用 对不对? |
[1:17:16] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[1:17:24] | You know whose blood we need. | 你知道谁才是我们要找的人? |
[1:17:28] | I know whose blood you need. | 我知道你们要找的人 |
[1:17:37] | What sort of a man trades a man’s life for a ship? | 什么样的人会以命换船? |
[1:17:40] | Pirate. | 海盗 |
[1:17:42] | Here. Let me. | 这个让我来吧 |
[1:17:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:48] | You said you gave Barbossa my name as yours. | 你在巴博萨面前冒用我的名字 |
[1:17:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:17:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:00] | I’m sorry. Blacksmith’s hands. I know they’re rough. | 我很抱歉 铁匠的手都这样 很粗糙 |
[1:18:03] | No. I mean yes, they are, but… | 不…我的意思是 他们的确粗糙… |
[1:18:09] | But don’t stop. | 但你不用停下来 |
[1:18:20] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:18:37] | It’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[1:18:43] | I thought I’d lost it the day they rescued me. | 我还以为他们救我上来那天弄丢了 |
[1:18:46] | It was a gift from my father. | 那是我父亲的礼物 |
[1:18:49] | He sent it to me. | 他给了我 |
[1:18:55] | Why did you take it? | 你为什么拿走它? |
[1:18:59] | Because I was afraid that you were a pirate. | 因为我担心你是一个海盗 |
[1:19:03] | That would have been awful. | 那太可怕了 |
[1:19:09] | It wasn’t your blood they needed. | 他们要的不是你的血… |
[1:19:14] | It was my father’s blood. | 而是我父亲的血… |
[1:19:18] | My blood. | 我的血 |
[1:19:25] | The blood of a pirate. | 一个海盗的血 |
[1:19:27] | Will, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. | 我很抱歉 请原谅我 |
[1:19:43] | You expect to leave me on some beach | 那么你打算告诉我那个人的名字 |
[1:19:45] | with nothing but a name and your word it’s the one I need | 然后把我留在岸上 |
[1:19:48] | and watch you sail away in my ship? | 然后我就这样 看你开着我的船扬长而去? |
[1:19:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:53] | I expect to leave you standing on some beach | 我打算把你先丢到岸上 |
[1:19:55] | with absolutely no name at all, | 什么也不告诉你 |
[1:19:57] | watching me sail away on my ship, | 等到我开船走远后 |
[1:20:00] | and then I’ll shout the name back to you. | 我才会把那个名字喊给你听 |
[1:20:02] | Savvy? | 懂了吗? |
[1:20:04] | That still leaves the problem of me on some beach | 但是如果我站在沙滩上听你叫喊 |
[1:20:06] | with naught but a name and your word | 也许根本就听不到我要找的 |
[1:20:09] | it’s the one I need. | 那人的名字 |
[1:20:11] | Of the two of us, | 在我们俩之间 |
[1:20:13] | I’m the only one who hasn’t committed mutiny. | 只有我是没有参与叛变的人 |
[1:20:17] | Therefore, my word is the one we’ll be trusting. | 因此我的话值得相信 |
[1:20:21] | Although, I suppose I should be thanking you because, in fact, | 不过 我想我还是应该谢谢你 |
[1:20:25] | if you hadn’t betrayed me and left me to die, | 如果不是你出卖了我 把我丢在荒岛上 |
[1:20:29] | I would have an equal share in that curse, same as you. | 我也许会和你们一同 承受那可怕的诅咒 |
[1:20:33] | Funny old world, isn’t it? | 这真是个有趣的世界 对吗? |
[1:20:39] | Captain, we’re coming up on the Interceptor, | 船长 我们追上阻击者号了 |
[1:20:54] | I’m having a thought here, Barbossa. | 我有个建议 巴博萨 |
[1:20:57] | What say we run up a flag of truce, | 我们先暂时升起休战旗如何? |
[1:20:59] | I scurry over to the Interceptor, | 我到阻击者号上去 |
[1:21:01] | and I negotiate the return of your medallion? | 和他们谈判拿回你的金币 好不好? |
[1:21:05] | Now, that’s exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl, | 杰克 现在你应该明白 正是这种软弱让你失去了黑珍珠 |
[1:21:09] | People are easy to search when they’re dead. | 等人死了以后再找他们就容易多了 |
[1:21:13] | Lock him in the brig. | 把他关进禁闭室! |
[1:21:27] | Hands aloft to loose t’gallants! | 把帆全张开! |
[1:21:29] | With this wind, she’ll carry every sail we’ve got! | 在这样这样风力下 它很容易就能赶上我们的! |
[1:21:32] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:33] | The Black Pearl, She’s gaining on us. | 黑珍珠号 她赶上我们了 |
[1:21:41] | This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean. | 这是加勒比海上速度最快的船 |
[1:21:43] | You can tell them that after they’ve caught us. | 等他们抓住我们以后你再说这些吧 |
[1:21:46] | We’re shallower on the draft? | 我们的船吃水浅 对不对? |
[1:21:48] | Aye. | 是的 |
[1:21:48] | Well, then can’t we lose them amongst those shoals? | 那为什么不逃进那片沙洲甩掉他们? |
[1:21:53] | We don’t have to outrun them long, just long enough. | 他们用不了多久就会追上来 我们赶不到 |
[1:21:55] | Lighten the ship, stem to stern! | 减轻负重 从船头到船尾! |
[1:21:58] | Anything we can afford to lose, see that it’s lost. | 把能丢的都丢掉 就当损失好了 |
[1:22:11] | Apparently, there’s a leak. | 显然这里漏水 |
[1:22:27] | Haul on the main brace! Make ready the guns! | 拉起主帆横索 大炮准备 |
[1:22:31] | And run out the sweeps. | 伸出长桨! |
[1:22:34] | -Pull! -Ho! | -拉! -呼! |
[1:23:01] | We’re gonna need that. | 看来我们真要干一场 |
[1:23:11] | It was a good plan. | 到现在看来 |
[1:23:12] | Up till now. | 这仍然是个好计划 |
[1:23:14] | Gibbs! | 吉布斯! |
[1:23:15] | We have to make a stand. | 我们要坚定自己的立场 |
[1:23:17] | We must fight! | 我们必须战斗! |
[1:23:19] | Load the guns! | 大炮装弹! |
[1:23:21] | With what? | 用什么? |
[1:23:22] | Anything. Everything! | 任何东西 所有东西! |
[1:23:24] | Anything we have left. | 只要是我们手上还有的 |
[1:23:27] | Load the guns! | 装弹! |
[1:23:29] | Case shot and langrage! | 容器或者是钉弹! |
[1:23:31] | Nails and crushed glass! | 钉子和碎玻璃片! |
[1:23:35] | With a will! | 随你们便 |
[1:23:58] | The Pearl’s gonna luff up on our port quarter! | 黑珍珠很快就要 从左舷船尾赶上来了 |
[1:24:00] | She’ll rake us without ever presenting a target. | 她会毫不费力地把我们撞个稀烂! |
[1:24:03] | Lower the anchor on the right side. | 右边船舷下锚! |
[1:24:06] | On the starboard side! | 右边船舷! |
[1:24:08] | It has the element of surprise. | 这招肯定能让他们大吃一惊 |
[1:24:10] | You’re daft, lady! You both are! | 你蠢到家了 小姐!你们俩都是 |
[1:24:12] | Daft like Jack! | 就像杰克一样愚蠢 |
[1:24:14] | Lower the starboard anchor! | 右舷下锚! |
[1:24:17] | Do it, you dogs, or it’s you we’ll load into the cannons! | 混蛋快动 否则就把你们也装进大炮里! |
[1:24:39] | Let go! | 放舵! |
[1:24:46] | They’re clubhauling! | 他们在放锚急转! |
[1:24:49] | Hard to port! Rack the starboard oars. | 左舷急转! 收回右舷长桨! |
[1:24:51] | Hard to port! | 左舷急转! |
[1:25:04] | Keep us steady, man. | 大家都站稳了! |
[1:25:13] | Now! | 开火! |
[1:25:14] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:25:15] | Fire all! | 开火! |
[1:25:25] | Stop blowing holes in my ship! | 别把我的船打得满是窟窿! |
[1:26:14] | We could use a few more ideas, lass. | 快想点更好的办法 小姑娘! |
[1:26:17] | Your turn. | 该你了! |
[1:26:18] | We need us a devil’s dowry. | 我们需要有恶魔一般的天份 |
[1:26:20] | We’ll give them her. | 我们可以把她交出去 |
[1:26:22] | She’s not what they’re after. | 他们的目标不是她 |
[1:26:26] | The medallion. | 金币 |
[1:26:49] | Raise your colors, you bloomin’ cockroaches! | 现出你们的真功夫来吧! |
[1:26:53] | Hands, grapnels, at the ready. | 水手们!准备格斗! |
[1:26:55] | Prepare to board! | 接舷战! |
[1:27:31] | Blast all to carcasses, men! | 把他们炸个粉碎吧! |
[1:27:34] | Forward clear to the powder magazine. | 去炸他们的弹药舱 |
[1:27:36] | And the rest of you, bring me that medallion! | 其它人把金币给我抢回来! |
[1:27:49] | Help! | 喂! |
[1:27:51] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:28:10] | Below! | 下面! |
[1:28:31] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:28:45] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:28:48] | Bloody empty. | 酒壶都空了 |
[1:28:53] | Aaah! | 诶! |
[1:29:05] | That’s not very nice. | 这样很不文雅 |
[1:29:12] | Where’s the medallion? | 金币在哪里? |
[1:29:13] | Wretch! | 下流胚! |
[1:29:16] | Ahh. | 哦 |
[1:29:17] | Where’s dear William? | 亲爱的威廉在哪里? |
[1:29:20] | Will! | 威尔! |
[1:29:24] | Will! | 威尔! |
[1:29:25] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! |
[1:29:30] | Monkey! | 猴子! |
[1:29:37] | I can’t move it! | 我搬不动它! |
[1:29:39] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:29:40] | Will! | 威尔! |
[1:29:41] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! |
[1:29:55] | Why, thank you, Jack. | 我们都很感谢你 杰克 |
[1:29:57] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[1:29:59] | Not you. We named the monkey “Jack.” | 不是说你 我们的这只猴子也叫杰克 |
[1:30:02] | Gents, our hope is restored! | 先生们 我们的希望又回来了! |
[1:30:42] | Any of you so much as thinks the word “parley,” | 你们如果还想要求帕雷的权利的话 |
[1:30:45] | I’ll have your guts for garters. | 我就一枪毙了你们! |
[1:30:56] | Will! | 威尔! |
[1:30:58] | You’ve got to stop it! | 你一定要去阻止它! |
[1:31:00] | -Stop it! -Welcome back, miss. | -住手! -欢迎回来 小姐 |
[1:31:03] | You took advantage of our hospitality last time. | 上次你卑劣地利用了 我们的盛情好客 |
[1:31:05] | It holds fair now you return the favor. | 现在你也该得到回报 这很公平 |
[1:31:14] | Barbossa! | 巴博萨! |
[1:31:18] | Will. | 威尔! |
[1:31:21] | She goes free. | 放她走! |
[1:31:24] | What’s in your head, boy? | 孩子 你想怎么样! |
[1:31:27] | She goes free! | 放她走! |
[1:31:28] | You’ve only got one shot, and we can’t die. | 你只有一发子弹 可我们都是不死之躯 |
[1:31:32] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做蠢事 |
[1:31:37] | You can’t. | 你们不会 |
[1:31:39] | I can. | 但我会 |
[1:31:41] | Like that. | 没错 |
[1:31:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:31:46] | No one. He’s no one. | 无名小辈 他是个小人物 |
[1:31:47] | A distant cousin of my aunt’s nephew twice removed. | 我婶婶的一个远房表亲的侄儿 |
[1:31:51] | Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch. | 不过他唱歌很好听 是个娘娘腔 |
[1:31:53] | My name is Will Turner. | 我的名字叫威尔 特纳 |
[1:31:55] | My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. | 我的父亲是比尔 特纳 |
[1:31:58] | His blood runs in my veins. | 我的血管里流淌着他的血液 |
[1:32:00] | He’s the spitting image of old Bootstrap Bill | 他就是比尔的儿子 |
[1:32:03] | come back to haunt us. | 那个总是缠着我们的比尔 |
[1:32:04] | On my word, do as I say, or I’ll pull this trigger | 按我说的做 否则我就扣扳机 |
[1:32:08] | and be lost to Davy Jones’ locker. | 然后就消失在这茫茫大海里 |
[1:32:12] | Name your terms, Mr. Turner. | 说说你的条件 特纳先生 |
[1:32:14] | Elizabeth goes free. | 放伊丽莎白走 |
[1:32:15] | Yes, we know that one. Anything else? | 好 我们知道了 还有别的条件吗? |
[1:32:21] | And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed. | 还有船员 不许伤害他们 |
[1:32:29] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[1:32:37] | Go on, poppet, go! | 乖孩子 快走! |
[1:32:38] | Walk the plank! | 走上去! |
[1:32:50] | Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she’d go free! | 巴博萨 你这个撒谎的杂种! 你答应了放她走 |
[1:32:54] | Don’t dare impugn me honor, boy. | 别诋毁我的信誉 孩子 |
[1:32:56] | I agreed she’d go free, | 我是同意放她走 |
[1:32:58] | but it was you who failed to specify when or where. | 可你也没说在什么地方和什么时候 |
[1:33:07] | Though does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don’t it? | 不过失去这样一位尤物 实在令人惋惜 是不是? |
[1:33:11] | Aye. | 是的 |
[1:33:13] | So I’ll be having that dress back before you go. | 在你走之前能把衣服还给我吗? |
[1:33:20] | I always liked you. | 我一直都很喜欢你 |
[1:33:26] | Goes with your black heart. | 见你的鬼去吧 |
[1:33:29] | Ooh, it’s still warm. | 噢 还带点体温 |
[1:33:34] | Off you go! | 你快跳啊! |
[1:33:36] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:33:41] | Too long! | 真麻烦! |
[1:33:53] | I’d really rather hoped we were past all this. | 我真心希望大家能够尽释前嫌 |
[1:33:57] | Jack… | 杰克 杰克 |
[1:34:02] | Did you not notice? | 你还没有注意到吗? |
[1:34:03] | That be the same island we made you governor of on our last little trip. | 这就是当初我们把你丢下的那个小岛 |
[1:34:09] | I did notice. | 没错 |
[1:34:11] | Perhaps you’ll be able to conjure up | 也许你能再创一次 |
[1:34:12] | another miraculous escape. | 死里逃生的奇迹 |
[1:34:15] | But I doubt it. | 但我表示非常怀疑 |
[1:34:19] | Off you go. | 跳下去 |
[1:34:21] | Yeah. | 跳 |
[1:34:22] | Last time, you left me a pistol with one shot. | 上次你给我留了一把单发手枪 |
[1:34:25] | By the powers, you’re right. | 老天爷 对啊 |
[1:34:27] | Where be Jack’s pistol? Bring it forward. | 杰克的枪在那里 拿过来 |
[1:34:33] | Seeing as there’s two of us, a gentleman would give us | 考虑到我们有两个人 |
[1:34:37] | a pair of pistols. | 一位绅士也许应该给我两把枪 |
[1:34:38] | lt’ll be one pistol as before, | 和以前一样 只有一把枪 |
[1:34:40] | You can be the gentleman and shoot the lady | 你尽可以扮演绅士先把那位女士打死 |
[1:34:42] | and starve to death yourself. | 然后自己也饿死 |
[1:35:09] | That’s the second time | 这是我第二次 |
[1:35:10] | I’ve had to watch that man sail away with my ship. | 眼看着有人开走我的船 |
[1:35:15] | But you were marooned on this island before. | 你以前也被放逐到这个岛上 对吗? |
[1:35:18] | We can escape the same way you did. | 我们仍可以用你当初的法子逃跑 |
[1:35:19] | To what point and purpose, young missy? | 那样又有什么用呢 小姐? |
[1:35:22] | The Black Pearl is gone. | 黑珍珠已经开走了 |
[1:35:24] | Unless you have a rudder and sails hidden in that bodice. | 除非在你的衣服里 还藏着一个舵轮和几张帆 |
[1:35:28] | Unlikely. | 看来那是不太可能的 |
[1:35:30] | Young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him. | 而在我们追上他们之前 小特纳大概早死了 |
[1:35:36] | But you’re Captain Jack Sparrow. | 可你是杰克 斯派洛船长 |
[1:35:38] | You vanished from seven agents of the East lndia Company. | 你能在东印度公司的 7个特工眼皮子底下溜掉 |
[1:35:42] | You sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot. | 你不费一枪一弹就洗劫了整个拿骚港 |
[1:35:45] | Are you the pirate I’ve read about or not? | 你真的还是我所知道的那个大海盗吗? |
[1:35:50] | How did you escape last time? | 你上次是怎么逃脱的? |
[1:35:59] | Last time, I was here a grand total of three days, all right? | 上一次… 我在这里只待了三天 明白吗? |
[1:36:04] | Last time… | 上一次… |
[1:36:07] | The rumrunners used this island as a cache, | 走私酒贩子们把这座岛 当成一个秘密仓库 |
[1:36:10] | came by, and I was able to barter passage off. | 他们来到这里装货 我好求歹求终于才能搭船离开 |
[1:36:14] | From the looks of things, | 从这些东西的情况来看 |
[1:36:15] | they’ve long been out of business. | 这里已经很久没有人来过了 |
[1:36:17] | Probably have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that. | 也许这都要归功于你那位朋友 诺灵顿 |
[1:36:22] | So that’s it, then? | 那么就是这样了? |
[1:36:25] | That’s the secret grand adventure | 这就是伟大的杰克 斯派洛 |
[1:36:27] | of the infamous Jack Sparrow? | 所谓的惊天动地的冒险经历? |
[1:36:30] | You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum? | 你在沙滩上躺了三天 喝着兰姆酒! |
[1:36:37] | Welcome to the Caribbean, love. | 欢迎来到加勒比 亲爱的 |
[1:36:48] | BOTH: We’re devils, we’re black sheep | 我们是恶魔和黑绵羊 |
[1:36:50] | We’re really bad eggs | 我们是地地道道的大坏蛋 |
[1:36:52] | Drink up, me hearties, yo ho | 让我一醉解千愁! |
[1:36:54] | Yo ho, yo ho | 哟吼 |
[1:36:56] | Ouch! | 噢! |
[1:36:57] | A pirate’s life for me | 为我的海盗生涯而欢呼! |
[1:36:58] | I love this song! | 我喜欢这首歌! |
[1:37:03] | Really bad eggs! | 地地道道的大坏蛋! |
[1:37:07] | Ooh. | 哦! |
[1:37:11] | When I get the Pearl back, | 当我夺回黑珍珠之后 |
[1:37:12] | I’m gonna teach it to the whole crew. | 我要教会每个船员都唱它 |
[1:37:15] | We’ll sing it all the time. | 我们要随时随地唱它 |
[1:37:17] | You’ll be the most fearsome pirate in the Spanish Main. | 那样你就会成为西班牙大陆上 家喻户晓的海盗 |
[1:37:21] | Not just the Spanish Main, love. | 不只是西班牙 亲爱的 |
[1:37:24] | The entire ocean. | 整个海洋 |
[1:37:25] | The entire world. | 整个世界 |
[1:37:28] | Wherever we want to go, we go. That’s what a ship is, you know. | 我们想去哪里就去哪里 这就是船的真正含义 你明白吗? |
[1:37:32] | It’s not just a keel and a deck and sails. | 可不仅仅是有条龙骨 有个船壳 有层甲板 有几张船上所必需的帆 |
[1:37:35] | That’s what a ship needs. | 一艘船的真正含义 |
[1:37:36] | But what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, | 黑珍珠真正的含义 |
[1:37:44] | is freedom. | 是自由 |
[1:37:48] | Jack, it must be really terrible for you | 杰克 当你被困在这岛上时 |
[1:37:52] | to be trapped on this island. | 那种感觉一定非常可怕 |
[1:37:55] | Oh, yes. | 噢 对啊 |
[1:37:56] | But the company is infinitely better than last time, | 但这次比上次好多了 有个伴了 |
[1:38:01] | I think. | 而且我觉得 |
[1:38:04] | The scenery has definitely improved. | 风景也优美多了 |
[1:38:06] | -Mr. Sparrow. -Mm-hmm? | -斯派洛先生 -嗯? |
[1:38:07] | I’m not entirely sure I’ve had enough rum | 我还没有醉到 |
[1:38:10] | to allow that kind of talk. | 想听你这些陈词滥调 |
[1:38:13] | I know exactly what you mean, love. | 我知道你什么意思 亲爱的 |
[1:38:22] | To freedom. | 为了自由! |
[1:38:27] | To the Black Pearl, | 为了黑珍珠! |
[1:38:58] | No! Not good! | 不 不好! |
[1:39:00] | Stop! Not good! | 住手!不好! |
[1:39:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:39:04] | You burned all the food, the shade! The rum! | 你把所有的货物都烧了 整个酒窖 兰姆酒! |
[1:39:07] | Yes, the rum is gone. | 对 没有兰姆酒了 |
[1:39:09] | Why is the rum gone? | 为什么不要兰姆酒了? |
[1:39:10] | One, because it is a vile drink | 第一 因为这种邪恶的饮料 |
[1:39:12] | that turns even the most respectable men into scoundrels. | 可以把最受尊敬的人 彻底变成一个恶棍 |
[1:39:15] | Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. | 第二 燃烧的烟火 可以升到上千英尺高 |
[1:39:18] | The entire Royal Navy is looking for me. | 而整个皇家海军都在找我 |
[1:39:21] | Do you think there is the slightest chance they won’t see? | 难道你以为他们不会看到? |
[1:39:24] | But why is the rum gone? | 但是为什么要把兰姆酒也烧了? |
[1:39:27] | Just wait, Captain Sparrow. | 只管等待吧 斯派洛船长 |
[1:39:29] | You give it one hour, maybe two, and you will see | 你给我注意看一个小时 也许两个小时 以你的眼力 你很快就会发现 |
[1:39:32] | white sails on that horizon. | 水平线上的白色船帆 |
[1:39:41] | “Must’ve been terrible for you to be trapped here, Jack.” | “当你被困在这岛上时 一定感觉非常可怕 杰克” |
[1:39:45] | Well, it bloody is now! | 现在才是真的可怕! |
[1:39:55] | There’ll be no living with her after this. | 这次以后再也不想跟她打交道了 |
[1:39:58] | -But we’ve got to save Will. -No. | -但我们必须去救威尔! -不! |
[1:40:00] | You’re safe now. | 你现在已经安全了 |
[1:40:02] | We will return to Port Royal, | 我们要立刻返回罗耶港 |
[1:40:04] | not go gallivanting after pirates! | 而不是和海盗们搅到一起! |
[1:40:06] | Then we condemn him to death. | 我们把他推向了死亡 |
[1:40:09] | The boy’s fate is regrettable, | 这孩子的结局令人惋惜 |
[1:40:12] | but so was his decision to engage in piracy. | 他自甘堕落 卷入了海盗们的肮脏勾当 |
[1:40:14] | To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me. | 他是为了救我 为了不让我受折磨! |
[1:40:18] | If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion. | 请允许我斗胆插入 一点专业人士的看法 |
[1:40:22] | The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle. | 黑珍珠在那次战斗以后已经是千疮百孔 |
[1:40:25] | It’s very unlikely she’ll be able to make good time. | 这是她最虚弱的时候 |
[1:40:28] | Think about it. | 再考虑一下吧 |
[1:40:30] | The Black Pearl, | 黑珍珠号 |
[1:40:32] | The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate. | 加勒比海上的最后一艘海盗船 朋友 |
[1:40:36] | How can you pass that up, right? | 你会错过这个机会吗? |
[1:40:40] | By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow. | 斯派洛先生 我是在尽职效忠 |
[1:40:43] | Not only myself. | 而不是为我自己 |
[1:40:44] | Commodore, I beg you, please do this. | 司令官 我求你了 拜托了 |
[1:40:47] | For me. | 为了我 |
[1:40:48] | As a wedding gift. | 就当是求婚的彩礼吧 |
[1:40:50] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:40:53] | Are you accepting the commodore’s proposal? | 你接受司令官的求婚了? |
[1:40:58] | I am. | 我接受 |
[1:40:59] | A wedding! I love weddings! | 一场婚礼!我爱婚礼! |
[1:41:01] | Drinks all around! | 大家喝个痛快! |
[1:41:05] | I know. | 我了解 |
[1:41:06] | “Clap him in irons,” right? | “把他拷起来” 对吗? |
[1:41:11] | Mr. Sparrow, you will accompany these fine men to the helm | 斯派洛先生 你要到掌舵水手那里去 |
[1:41:15] | and provide us with a bearing to lsla de Muerta. | 帮助他们找到通往乱礁的方向 |
[1:41:18] | You will spend the rest of the voyage | 在旅途中闲下来的时候 |
[1:41:20] | contemplating all meanings of the phrase | 你最好多想想这句话的含义 |
[1:41:22] | “silent as the grave.” | “沉默是金” |
[1:41:25] | Do I make myself clear? | 你听清楚我的话了吗? |
[1:41:26] | lnescapably clear. | 简直不能再清楚了 |
[1:41:32] | Shiver me timbers. | 鹦鹉:龙骨触礁! |
[1:41:36] | Cotton here says you missed a bit. | 科顿说你弄歪了 |
[1:41:42] | You knew William Turner? | 你认识威廉 特纳? |
[1:41:45] | Ol’ Bootstrap Bill. | 老比尔 |
[1:41:48] | We knew him. | 我们认识他 |
[1:41:50] | Never sat well with Bootstrap, what we did to Jack Sparrow. | 如果我们像对杰克·斯派洛那样背叛布斯特拉普 这辈子都别想过安稳日子 |
[1:41:54] | The mutiny and all. | 不管是叛变还是其他什么 |
[1:41:56] | He said it wasn’t right with the Code. | 他总说这不符合法典的规定 |
[1:41:59] | That’s why he sent off a piece of the treasure to you. | 所以他把一块金币给了你 |
[1:42:04] | He said we deserved to be cursed. | 他说我们活该受到诅咒 |
[1:42:08] | And remain cursed. | 而且永远不能被解脱 |
[1:42:10] | Stupid blighter. | 一个笨蛋 |
[1:42:11] | Good man. | 大好人 |
[1:42:13] | Well, as you can imagine, | 但你可以想象 |
[1:42:15] | that didn’t sit too well with the captain. | 和船长在一起的日子也不好过 |
[1:42:18] | That didn’t sit too well with the captain at all. | 和船长在一起的日子更糟糕 |
[1:42:22] | -Tell him what Barbossa did. -I’m telling the story! | -告诉他巴博萨干了些什么! -是我在说这个故事! |
[1:42:28] | So, what the captain did. | 所以…船长干了件事 |
[1:42:32] | He strapped a cannon to Bootstrap’s bootstraps. | 他把老比尔捆在一尊铁炮上 |
[1:42:36] | And last we saw of Ol’ Bill Turner, | 那是我们最后一次看到老比尔 特纳 |
[1:42:39] | he was sinking to the crushing, black oblivion of Davy Jones’ locker. | 他就这么沉进了汪洋大海里 |
[1:42:45] | ‘Course it was only after that | 而在那之后不久 |
[1:42:47] | we learned we needed his blood to lift the curse. | 我们就发现只有他的血 才能拯救我们脱离诅咒 |
[1:42:50] | That’s what you call ironic. | 这真是太讽刺了 |
[1:42:57] | Bring him. | 带他出来! |
[1:43:05] | I don’t care for the situation. | 我可不喜欢这里的地形 |
[1:43:08] | Any attempt to storm the caves could turn to an ambush. | 任何想冲进洞穴的人都会遭到伏击 |
[1:43:11] | Not if you’re the one doing the ambushing. | 如果你是伏击者就不会那么悲观了 |
[1:43:15] | I convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats. | 我进去劝说巴博萨 和他的手下出来上小船 |
[1:43:19] | You and your mates return to the Dauntless | 你和你的人 |
[1:43:21] | and blast the bejesus out of them with your little cannons. | 回无畏号开炮轰他们 好吗? |
[1:43:25] | What do you have to lose? | 你会有什么损失呢? |
[1:43:27] | Nothing I’d lament being rid of. | 我没什么好担心的 |
[1:43:31] | Now, to be quite honest with you, | 现在 我有句话想坦诚相告… |
[1:43:34] | there’s a risk to those aboard the Dauntless, | 那些还在无畏者号上的人 可能会有危险 |
[1:43:36] | which includes the future Mrs. Commodore. | 其中包括未来的司令夫人 |
[1:43:39] | Sorry, but it’s for your own safety. | 抱歉 为了您的安全 |
[1:43:41] | The commodore ordered! I have to tell him! | 我可不管司令官下了什么命令 我必须告诉他 |
[1:43:44] | The pirates! | 那些海盗! |
[1:43:45] | They’re cursed! They can’t be killed! | 他们被诅咒了! 他们是不死之躯! |
[1:43:47] | Don’t worry. He’s informed of that. | 别担心 小姐 他已经知道了 |
[1:43:49] | A mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story. | 有只美人鱼跳到甲板上来 把一切都告诉了他 |
[1:43:54] | This is Jack Sparrow’s doing! | 这都是杰克 斯派洛的阴谋 |
[1:44:07] | No reason to fret. | 别担心 |
[1:44:08] | Just a prick of the finger. A few drops of blood. | 只是割破手指头放点血而已 |
[1:44:12] | No mistakes this time. | 这次别再犯错了 |
[1:44:13] | He’s only half Turner. We spill it all! | 他只能算半个特纳 我们给他来个大放血! |
[1:44:19] | Guess there is reason to fret. | 看来真有点担心的理由 |
[1:44:35] | Beg your pardon. Beg your pardon. | 麻烦借光 |
[1:44:37] | -Begun by blood. -Excuse me. | -因血而起… -打扰了 |
[1:44:39] | By blood — | 由血而… |
[1:44:44] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:44:46] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[1:44:47] | Not probable. | 不太可能 |
[1:44:50] | Where’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白在哪里? |
[1:44:52] | She’s safe, just like I promised. | 她很安全 正如我所保证的那样 |
[1:44:55] | She’s set to marry Norrington, like she promised. | 她正准备嫁给诺灵顿 正如她所许诺的那样 |
[1:44:58] | You get to die for her, like you promised. | 而你就得要为她而死 正如你所许诺的那样 |
[1:45:00] | So we’re all men of our word, really. | 所以说我们都是些信守诺言的男子汉 |
[1:45:03] | Except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman. | 不过要排除伊丽莎白在外 因为她是个女人 |
[1:45:06] | Shut up! You’re next. | 闭嘴 你就是下一个! |
[1:45:10] | You don’t want to be doing that, mate. | 你不该那样做 伙计 |
[1:45:14] | No, I really think I do. | 不 我认为我应该 |
[1:45:17] | Your funeral. | 你的葬礼而已 |
[1:45:22] | Why don’t I want to be doing it? | 为什么我不该那样做? |
[1:45:25] | Well, because… | 嗯 因为… |
[1:45:27] | Because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy, | 因为无畏号 皇家海军的骄傲 |
[1:45:32] | is floating just offshore, waiting for you. | 此刻正停泊在外面 |
[1:45:45] | What we doing here? | 我们在这里做什么? |
[1:45:48] | The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares. | 等海盗们出来…打他们个措手不及 |
[1:45:52] | We catch them in a crossfire, send them down to see Old Hob. | 利用交叉火力放倒他们 送他们回老家 |
[1:45:58] | I know why we’re here. | 我知道我们来这里的原因 |
[1:46:00] | I meant, why aren’t we doing | 我是说 为什么我们 不照斯派洛先生说的行事 |
[1:46:02] | what Mr. Sparrow said we should do with the cannons and all? | 用大炮一劳永逸解决他们? |
[1:46:05] | Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it. | 因为那是斯派洛说的话 |
[1:46:12] | You think he wasn’t telling the truth? | 你以为他说的是真话吗? |
[1:46:14] | Just hear me out, mate. | 请听我说 伙计 |
[1:46:17] | You order your men to row to the Dauntless, | 你命令你的手下潜水登上无畏者号 |
[1:46:19] | They do what they do best. | 让他们放开手脚大干一场 |
[1:46:21] | Robert’s your uncle. Fannie’s your aunt. | 鱼归鱼 虾归虾 |
[1:46:23] | There you are with two ships. | 这样你就有两艘船 |
[1:46:26] | The makings of your very own fleet. | 拥有自己的舰队了 |
[1:46:28] | You’ll take the grandest as your flagship, and who’s to argue? | 当然你可以选大船当旗舰 有谁会和你争呢? |
[1:46:32] | But what of the Pearl? | 可是黑珍珠怎么办? |
[1:46:35] | Name me captain. | 让我来当船长吧 |
[1:46:37] | I’ll sail under your colors. I’ll give you 10% of me plunder. | 我会在你的麾下效劳 抢来的东西上交一成 |
[1:46:40] | And you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa. | 而你就自封为舰队司令 巴博萨 撒维司令? |
[1:46:46] | Savvy? | 明白吗? |
[1:46:47] | I suppose in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp. | 我看你是想让我别杀这个小崽子 |
[1:46:50] | No, no, no. Not at all. By all means, kill the whelp. | 不 不 不 根本不是这样 尽管杀他好了 |
[1:46:53] | Just not yet. | 但不是现在 |
[1:46:56] | Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment. | 等诅咒解除之后找个适当的机会 |
[1:47:04] | For instance… | 比如说 |
[1:47:08] | After you’ve killed Norrington’s men. | 在你消灭了诺灵顿的手下之后 |
[1:47:11] | Every last one. | 所有的敌人 |
[1:47:26] | You’ve been planning this from the beginning. | 你从开始就策划好了这一切 |
[1:47:28] | Ever since you learned my name. | 自从你知道我的名字之后 |
[1:47:30] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:47:34] | I want 50% of your plunder. | 我要你劫掠收入的五成 |
[1:47:35] | -15%. -40%. | |
[1:47:37] | 25% 25%. | |
[1:47:39] | I’ll buy you the hat. | 我会给你买顶帽子 |
[1:47:40] | A really big one, Commodore. | 真正的大帽子 准将大人 |
[1:47:47] | We have an accord. | 我们说定了! |
[1:47:50] | All hands to the boats! | 所有人登船! |
[1:47:54] | Apologies. | 不好意思 |
[1:47:55] | You give the orders. | 请你来下命令 |
[1:47:58] | Gents, take a walk. | 绅士们 出去走走! |
[1:48:07] | Not to the boats? | 不上小船? |
[1:49:07] | Hold fire. | 别开枪! |
[1:49:12] | Oh, this is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. | 这就像希腊人进攻特洛伊一样 |
[1:49:16] | Except they was in a horse instead of dresses. | 只不过希腊人躲在马里 而不是化妆成女人 |
[1:49:20] | Wooden horse. | 是木马 |
[1:49:34] | A moment, please. | 我进去一会儿 |
[1:49:39] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白? |
[1:49:44] | I just want you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[1:49:46] | I believe you made a very good decision today. | 你今天作了一个非常正确的决定 |
[1:49:49] | Couldn’t be more proud of you. | 我深深为你感到骄傲 |
[1:49:53] | But, you know, even a good decision, | 但你知道吗 即使是一个正确的决定 |
[1:49:55] | if made for the wrong reasons, can be a wrong decision. | 如果是源于错误的动机 那它也有可能变成一个错误的决定 |
[1:50:05] | Look into that. Report back. | 回去报告 |
[1:50:07] | Lieutenant? | 上尉? |
[1:50:15] | Yoo-hoo! | 哟吼! |
[1:50:27] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白? |
[1:50:31] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[1:50:34] | Elizabeth, are you even listening to me? | 伊丽莎白 你在听我说话吗? |
[1:51:03] | Oh, what have you done? | 哦 你干了什么啊?! |
[1:51:06] | -Oooh! -Stop that! | -哦! -不要这样! |
[1:51:08] | Already feel like a fool. | 我感觉自己像个傻瓜 |
[1:51:10] | Look nice, though. | 不过你看起来很迷人 |
[1:51:16] | I look nice? | 是吗? |
[1:51:55] | I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured. | 我必须承认 杰克 我本来自以为把你看透了 |
[1:51:58] | But it turns out you’re a hard man to predict. | 可你仍然是一个难以捉摸的家伙 |
[1:52:01] | Me? I’m dishonest. | 我?我不算诚实 |
[1:52:03] | And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. | 对我这样一个不守信的人 你应该习惯对我的忠诚不报太多希望 |
[1:52:07] | Honestly. | 老实说 |
[1:52:08] | It’s the honest ones you want to watch for, | 你尤其应该小心那些忠实的人 |
[1:52:10] | because you can never predict | 因为你永远不清楚 |
[1:52:13] | when they’re going to do something incredibly stupid. | 他们会做出些什么蠢事来 |
[1:52:43] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:52:50] | You’re off the edge of the map, mate. | 你的路走到尽头了 伙计 |
[1:52:53] | Here there be monsters. | 小心怪兽来了 |
[1:52:59] | Right!Right! | 了解!了解! |
[1:53:02] | What would you pick to eat first? | 你想先吃那一部分呢? |
[1:53:04] | I think we should decide now. | 我想我们现在就可以决定 |
[1:53:06] | Just so we’re ready when the time comes. | 这样等时候一到我们就不用忙了 |
[1:53:34] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:53:54] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[1:53:58] | Miss Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! |
[1:54:19] | Make for the ship! Move! | 回船上去!快! |
[1:54:31] | To the ship! | 大船! |
[1:54:35] | Row, men! | 快划! |
[1:55:15] | You can’t beat me, Jack. | 你别想打赢我 杰克! |
[1:55:41] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[1:55:53] | I couldn’t resist, mate. | 魅力无穷啊 伙计 |
[1:56:43] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[1:57:02] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[1:57:12] | So what now, Jack Sparrow? | 现在怎么样 杰克 斯派洛? |
[1:57:13] | Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle | 两个不死的怪物就这么打下去 |
[1:57:16] | until judgment day and trumpets sound? | 一直打到世界末日才能有个胜负之分 |
[1:57:20] | Or you could surrender. | 或者你可以考虑投降 |
[1:57:30] | Aaaah! | 啊! |
[1:57:48] | All of you with me! | 大家都跟我来! |
[1:57:50] | Will is in that cave. We must save him. | 威尔还在山洞里 我们得去救他 |
[1:57:52] | Ready. And heave! | 准备好了吗?用力拉啊! |
[1:58:01] | Please, I need your help! Come on! | 拜托 我需要大家帮助 快点 |
[1:58:03] | Any port in a storm. | 暴风雨中靠港停泊 |
[1:58:06] | Cotton’s right. We’ve got the Pearl, | 科顿没说错 我们已经搞到黑珍珠了 |
[1:58:08] | What about Jack? Are you gonna leave him? | 那杰克怎么办 你们就这样丢下他? |
[1:58:10] | Jack owes us a ship. | 杰克欠我们一条船 |
[1:58:12] | There’s the Code to consider. | 我们也有法典参详 |
[1:58:14] | The Code? | 法典? |
[1:58:17] | You’re pirates. | 你们是海盗 |
[1:58:19] | Hang the Code, and hang the rules! | 让法典和规矩都见鬼去吧! |
[1:58:22] | They’re more like guidelines anyway. | 那些只不过是些指导而已 |
[1:58:27] | Bloody pirates! | 该死的海盗! |
[1:58:39] | -Hey. -What? | -嘿! -什么? |
[1:58:41] | Is it supposed to be doing that? | 这也是计划好的吗? |
[1:58:43] | They’re stealing our ship! | 他们在偷我们的船 |
[1:58:46] | Bloody pirates! | 该死的海盗! |
[1:58:50] | Boarders, away! | 登船者 让开! |
[1:59:00] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:59:02] | Gaaah! | 啊! |
[1:59:28] | Me eye! | 我的眼睛! |
[1:59:40] | -Aaaah! -Aaaah! | -啊! -啊! |
[1:59:49] | I’m gonna teach you the meaning of pain! | 我要让你知道什么才是痛苦 |
[1:59:51] | Do you like pain? | 你喜欢痛苦吗? |
[1:59:55] | Try wearing a corset. | 那就去穿件女式胸衣试试 |
[2:00:07] | Whose side is Jack on? | 杰克站在哪一边? |
[2:00:09] | At the moment? | 你是问现在? |
[2:00:25] | Aaaaaah! | 啊! |
[2:00:46] | No fair. | 不公平 |
[2:01:11] | Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot. | 这支枪跟你有10年了 可惜你在浪费子弹而已 |
[2:01:17] | He didn’t waste it. | 他没有浪费 |
[2:01:44] | I feel… | 我感觉到… |
[2:01:50] | Cold. | 好冷 |
[2:02:54] | Parley? | 停战行吗? |
[2:02:57] | The ship is ours, gentlemen. | 这艘船是我们的了 先生们 |
[2:02:59] | Huzzah! | 胜利! |
[2:03:00] | Huzzah! | 胜利! |
[2:03:47] | We should return to the Dauntless, | 我们应该返回无畏号 |
[2:03:52] | Your fiance will be wanting to know you’re safe. | 你的未婚夫一定急于知道你的安危 |
[2:04:05] | If you were waiting for the opportune moment… | 如果你还在等待一个好时机 |
[2:04:09] | That was it. | 那就是刚才 |
[2:04:12] | If you’d be so kind, | 如果你能施恩 |
[2:04:13] | I’d be much obliged if you’d drop me off at my ship. | 将我送到我的船上 我将感激不尽 |
[2:04:22] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[2:04:26] | They done what’s right by them. Can’t expect more than that. | 他们是按道上规矩做的 别指望更多 |
[2:04:45] | “Jack Sparrow, be it known that you…” | “杰克 斯派洛 著名的…..” |
[2:04:48] | Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow. | 船长 杰克 斯派洛船长 |
[2:04:51] | “For your willful commission of crimes against the crown.” | “鉴于你对皇室政府所犯下的罪行 |
[2:04:56] | “Said crimes being numerous in quantity | 罄竹难书 |
[2:04:59] | and sinister in nature. | 令人发指 |
[2:05:01] | The most egregious of these to be cited herewith. | 现列举重罪条目如下: |
[2:05:05] | Piracy, smuggling…” | 海盗、走私… |
[2:05:07] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[2:05:10] | Commodore Norrington is bound by the law. | 诺灵顿司令官必须依法办事 |
[2:05:13] | As are we all. | 我们也是 |
[2:05:15] | “lmpersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy. | 假扮西班牙皇家海军军官 |
[2:05:18] | lmpersonating a cleric of the church of England.” | 假扮英格兰教会神职人员 |
[2:05:21] | Ah, yeah. | 呵 |
[2:05:22] | “Sailing under false colors, arson, kidnapping, | 伪装他国船只、纵火、绑架、劫掠、偷猎 |
[2:05:26] | looting, poaching, brigandage, pilfering, depravity, | 盗窃、腐化堕落 |
[2:05:33] | depredation, and general lawlessness. | 破坏、藐视法律 |
[2:05:37] | And for these crimes | 对于以上罪行的指控 |
[2:05:40] | you have been sentenced to be, on this day, | 你今日被判绞刑 |
[2:05:42] | hung by the neck until dead. | 立即处死 |
[2:05:46] | May God have mercy on your soul.” | 愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂 |
[2:05:48] | Governor Swann. | 斯旺市长 |
[2:05:51] | Commodore. | 准将 |
[2:05:54] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[2:05:56] | I should have told you every day from the moment I met you. | 我必须告诉你 自从我们相见的那一刻起 |
[2:06:02] | I love you. | 我就爱上了你 |
[2:06:20] | Marines. | 士兵 |
[2:06:21] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来了 |
[2:06:24] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! |
[2:06:28] | Move! | 快! |
[2:06:41] | What… | 什么… |
[2:06:53] | Move! | 走开! |
[2:07:14] | Come on! | 干嘛! |
[2:07:16] | -Right! -Come on, lads! | -好! -来啊 年轻人! |
[2:07:43] | I thought we might endure some ill-conceived escape attempt. | 我早料到会有人劫法场 |
[2:07:48] | But not from you. | 不过没想到会是你 |
[2:07:49] | On our return to Port Royal, I granted you clemency. | 当年返回罗耶港途中 我救你一命 |
[2:07:53] | And this is how you thank me? | 而你就这样答谢我? |
[2:07:55] | By throwing in your lot with him? | 把你的大好前程都葬送在他身上? |
[2:07:58] | He’s a pirate! | 他可是一个海盗! |
[2:07:59] | And a good man. | 也是一位好人 |
[2:08:02] | If all I have achieved is the hangman | 如果我所做的一切 |
[2:08:04] | will earn two pairs of boots instead of one, so be it. | 只是白搭上自己性命 那我也认了 |
[2:08:08] | My conscience will be clear. | 我的良心告诉我这是对的 |
[2:08:09] | You forget your place, Turner. | 你忘记你的立场了 特纳 |
[2:08:14] | It’s right here between you and Jack. | 在你和杰克之间我已作出了选择 |
[2:08:22] | As is mine. | 还有我 |
[2:08:23] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! |
[2:08:26] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器! |
[2:08:28] | For goodness sake, put them down! | 看在上帝份上放下枪! |
[2:08:35] | So this is where your heart truly lies, then? | 那么这才是你的真心所在? |
[2:08:39] | It is. | 是的 |
[2:08:49] | Well! I’m actually feeling rather good about this. | 好吧 我不禁要为此拍手叫好 |
[2:08:53] | I think we’ve all arrived at a special place. | 我想大家正处于一种微妙的关系 |
[2:08:56] | Spiritually. | 包括思维 |
[2:08:57] | Ecumenically. | 世界观 |
[2:08:59] | Grammatically. | 语言 |
[2:09:02] | I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate. | 我想告诉你 我绝对支持你 伙计 |
[2:09:06] | Know that. | 知道吗 |
[2:09:11] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[2:09:14] | It would never have worked between us, darling. | 但在我俩之间这些似乎都不起作用 亲爱的 |
[2:09:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[2:09:22] | Will. | 威尔 |
[2:09:26] | Nice hat. | 帽子很漂亮 |
[2:09:29] | Friends. | 各位! |
[2:09:33] | This is a day that you will always remember | 今天这个日子将会被各位永远记住 |
[2:09:36] | as the day that… | 因为这一天…. |
[2:09:43] | ldiot. He has nowhere to go but back to the noose. | 白痴 他除了绞架之外无处可去 |
[2:09:48] | Sail ho! | 有船! |
[2:09:58] | What’s your plan of action? | 下一步该怎么办? |
[2:10:01] | Sir? | 长官? |
[2:10:06] | Perhaps on the rare occasion | 也许在某些时候 |
[2:10:09] | pursuing the right course demands an act of piracy, | 追寻正义之路需要海盗的存在 |
[2:10:13] | piracy itself can be the right course? | 海盗本身也是一种生存方式 |
[2:10:21] | Mr. Turner. | 特纳先生 |
[2:10:28] | I will accept the consequences of my actions. | 我会为我所做的一切承担责任 |
[2:10:37] | This is a beautiful sword. | 这柄剑很漂亮 |
[2:10:41] | I would expect the man who made it to show the same care | 我希望打造它的人能够在自己的一生中 |
[2:10:45] | in every aspect of his life. | 展现更多的才华 |
[2:10:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:10:54] | Commodore! | 准将! |
[2:10:56] | What about Sparrow? | 斯派洛怎么办? |
[2:10:59] | Well, I think we can afford to give him one day’s head start. | 我们不妨让他先得意些日子 |
[2:11:08] | So. | 所以 |
[2:11:11] | This is the path you’ve chosen, is it? | 这就是你所选择的道路 是吗? |
[2:11:16] | After all, he is a blacksmith. | 不管怎么说 他总算是个铁匠 |
[2:11:21] | No. | 不 |
[2:11:27] | He’s a pirate. | 他是个海盗 |
[2:11:54] | Heave! | 拉! |
[2:12:05] | Thought you were supposed to keep to the Code. | 我还以为你会按法典办事呢! |
[2:12:08] | We figured they were more actual guidelines. | 我们只不过觉得那些条文更像是一种指导 |
[2:12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:12:19] | Captain Sparrow. | 斯派洛船长 |
[2:12:25] | The Black Pearl is yours. | 黑珍珠号是你的了 |
[2:12:42] | On deck, you scabrous dogs! | 大家各就各位! |
[2:12:44] | Hands to braces! | 转帆索准备! |
[2:12:46] | Let down and haul to run free! | 现在…让我们驶向远方 |
[2:12:50] | Now, bring me that horizon. | 自由的一方 |
[2:13:01] | And really bad eggs. | 地地道道的大坏蛋 |
[2:13:06] | Drink up, me hearties, yo ho! | 让我们痛饮吧兄弟们! |