Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Pirates of the Caribbean:At World’s End(加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Pirates of the Caribbean:At World’s End(加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头
英文名称:Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:57] “In order to affect a timely halt to deteriorating conditions 为阻止动荡局势进一步恶化
[01:02] and to ensure the common good, 为了百姓大众的利益
[01:05] a state of emergency is declared for these territories 该地处于警戒状态
[01:08] by decree of Lord Cutler Beckett, 贝克特勋爵
[01:11] duly appointed representative of His Majesty,the king. 被皇帝陛下委派至此
[01:15] By decree,according to martial law, 根据宵禁法
[01:18] the following statutes are temporarily amended: 对以下法规做出暂时修订
[01:22] Right to assembly,suspended. 公共聚众权 被剥夺
[01:27] Right to habeas corpus,suspended. 人身保护权 被剥夺
[01:32] Right to legal counsel,suspended. 法律咨询权 被剥夺
[01:36] Right to verdict by a jury of peers, suspended. 陪审团议罪权 被剥夺
[01:42] By decree,all persons found guilty of piracy, 法令规定 凡定罪为海盗者
[01:47] or aiding a person convicted of piracy, 协助海盗者
[01:50] or associating with a person convicted of piracy… 与海盗有瓜葛者
[01:55] …shall be sentenced to hang by the neck until dead.” 将处以绞刑
[02:31] ∮The king and his men∮ ∮皇帝和他的仆人∮
[02:35] ∮Stole the queen from her bed∮ ∮掳走皇后∮
[02:41] ∮And bound her in her bones∮ ∮将她封印在肉体中∮
[02:48] ∮The seas be ours∮ ∮大海为我们所拥有∮
[02:52] ∮And by the powers∮ ∮拥有无限力量∮
[02:58] ∮Where we will,we’ll roam∮ ∮随心所欲 四处漂流∮
[03:11] ∮Yo ho∮ ∮唷 吼∮
[03:15] ∮All hands haul together∮ ∮千万双手∮
[03:19] ∮Hoist the colors high∮ ∮把帆高挂∮
[03:26] ∮Heave-ho∮ ∮拒绝∮
[03:30] ∮Thieves and beggars∮ ∮小偷乞丐∮
[03:34] ∮Never shall we die∮ ∮我们永垂不朽∮
[03:42] ∮Yo ho∮ ∮唷 吼∮
[03:45] ∮Haul together haul together∮ ∮齐心协力∮
[03:49] ∮Hoist the colors high∮ ∮把帆高挂∮
[03:51] Lord Beckett! 贝克特勋爵
[03:54] They’ve started to sing,sir. 他们开唱了 长官
[03:59] Finally. ∮Thieves and beggars∮ – 很好 – ∮小偷乞丐∮
[04:04] ∮Never shall we die∮ ∮我们永垂不朽∮
[04:40] ∮Some have died and some are alive∮ ∮有人死去 有人活着∮
[04:45] ∮Others sail on the sea and others sail on the sea ∮ ∮有人在海上航行∮
[04:50] ∮With the keys to the cage∮ ∮带上牢笼的钥匙∮
[04:53] ∮and the Devil to pay ∮ ∮以及严重的后果∮
[04:55] ∮We lay to Fiddler’s Green ∮ ∮我们努力前往费德勒绿地∮ (水手们想象中的天堂)
[05:01] ∮The bell has been raised from its watery grave ∮ ∮水之坟墓中升起一口钟∮
[05:07] ∮Hear its sepulchral tone ∮ ∮发出阴沉的声音∮
[05:11] ∮A call to all Pay heed the squall We are a call to all, pay head the squall ∮ ∮警告所有人 注意暴风雪∮
[05:25] ∮Turn your sails to home and turn your sail toward home! ∮ ∮转动船帆回家∮
[05:30] ∮Yo,ho∮ ∮唷 吼∮
[05:33] ∮haul together∮ ∮齐心协力∮
[05:35] ∮Hoist the colors high∮ ∮把帆高挂∮
[05:40] ∮Heave-ho∮ ∮拒绝∮
[05:43] ∮Thieve… Thief and beggar∮ ∮小偷乞丐∮
[05:45] ∮Never shall we die∮ ∮我们永垂不朽∮
[05:51] A dangerous song to be singing… 唱这歌可是要杀头的
[05:54] …for any who are ignorant of its meaning. 即使不懂背后的含义
[05:57] Particularly a woman. 尤其是个女孩子家
[06:01] Particularly a woman alone. 尤其是孤身一人的女孩子家
[06:04] What makes you think she’s alone? 你凭什么认为她孤身一人?
[06:11] You protect her? 你罩着她?
[06:13] And what makes you think I need protecting? 你凭什么认为我需要别人罩着?
[06:16] Your master’s expecting us. 你家老大正等着我们
[06:18] And an unexpected death’d cast a slight pall on our meeting. 死人会耽误时间
[06:24] Pick those feet up! 步伐整齐
[06:28] On the double! 跑步前进
[06:31] Eyes front! 朝前看
[06:42] No,no,no. None. 不 不 不 没有
[07:11] It always takes me about a week to get my sea legs. 要花上一个星期后我才不会晕船
[07:14] I was throwing up horribly the last time. 上一次 我呕吐得很厉害
[07:28] Steady as she goes. 像她那样稳着些
[07:33] All right. 好的
[07:38] Have you heard anything from Will? 有威尔的消息吗?
[07:40] I trust young Turner to acquire the charts 特纳一定会取得航海图的
[07:42] and you to remember your place in the presence of Captain Sao Feng. 在邵峰船长面前不要没大没小
[07:46] Is he that terrifying? 他真有那么可怕吗?
[07:48] He’s much like myself,but absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play. 他性情很像我 但心狠手辣 且唯利是图
[08:08] – We’re through. Make ready. 准备通过 准备好
[08:17] Hurry now. 快点
[08:25] Do you think because she is a woman we would not suspect her of treachery? 你是不是认为 她是个女人就不会怀疑到她了?
[08:31] Well,when you put it that way… 既然你这么说…
[08:34] Remove. Please. 脱下来
[09:20] Remove. Please. 脱
[10:09] Captain Barbossa, welcome to Singapore. 巴博萨船长 欢迎来到新加坡
[10:18] More steam. 加蒸汽
[10:41] None of that. 没门儿
[10:42] If things don’t go the way we want, then we’re the only chance they’ve got. 如果他们不成功 那我们就是唯一的希望了
[10:53] I understand that you have a request to make of me. 我听说你有事相求
[10:57] More of a proposal to put to ye. 应该说是项提议
[11:01] I’ve a venture underway and I find myself in need of a ship and a crew. 我有趟探险 需要一条船 一队人
[11:07] Hmm. It’s an odd coincidence. 真是巧…
[11:11] Because you happen to have a ship and a crew you don’t need? 你是不是有一条闲船 一队闲人?
[11:14] No. 不是说这个
[11:17] Because earlier this day, not far from here, 因为今天早前 附近不远
[11:19] a thief broke into my most revered uncle’s temple 一个毛贼潜入我叔叔的庙里
[11:23] and tried to make off with these. 企图偷走
[11:28] The navigational charts. 航海图
[11:31] The route to the Farthest Gate. 上面有去世界尽头的路线
[11:38] Wouldn’t it be amazing if this venture of yours 进入另一个世界探险
[11:42] took you to the world beyond this one? 会不会很精彩呢?
[11:46] It would strain credulity at that. 这纯属巧合 不要胡乱猜测
[12:03] This is the thief. Is his face familiar to you? 就是这个毛贼 面熟吗?
[12:10] Then I guess he has no further need for it. 留他还有何用?
[12:14] No,no! 不 不
[12:24] You come into my city and you betray my hospitality. 你到了我的地盘 却辜负了我的盛情
[12:30] – I assure you I had no idea… – That he would get caught! – 我向你保证 我不知情 – 你是不知道他会失手吧
[12:38] You intend to attempt the voyage to Davy Jones’ Locker. 你们企图前往戴维·琼斯的魔狱
[12:41] But I cannot help but wonder… 我实在想不通
[12:45] Why? 为什么?
[12:56] The song has been sung. The time is upon us. 起义歌已经被传唱 刻不容缓啊
[13:02] We must convene the Brethren Court. 我们必须召开天下海盗王大会
[13:06] As one of the nine pirate lords, you must honor the call. 做为九大海盗王之一的你 有责任遵守誓约出席大会
[13:14] More steam. 加蒸汽
[13:22] More steam! 加蒸汽
[13:30] – There is a price on all our heads. – Aye. – 我们人人头上都有悬赏 – 嗯
[13:34] It is true. 是的
[13:36] It seems the only way a pirate can turn a profit anymore…is by betraying other pirates. 这年头海盗也只能靠出卖其他海盗牟利
[13:44] We must put our differences aside. 我们现在应该求同存异
[13:47] Wait for the signal. 等信号
[13:48] The First Brethren Court gave us rule of the seas. 海盗王大会制定了海洋公约
[13:51] But now that rule is being challenged by Lord Cutler Beckett. 贝克特勋爵却让这公约失去了效用
[13:56] Against East India Trading Company, 面对东印度公司
[13:59] what value is the Brethren Court? 海盗公会哪有招架之力?
[14:02] What can any of us do? 你我又能做些什么?
[14:04] You can fight! Get off me! 你可以打仗 放开我
[14:07] You are Sao Feng, the pirate lord of Singapore. 你是邵峰啊 新加坡大名鼎鼎的海盗王
[14:10] You command in an age of piracy where bold captains sail free waters. 你领导了一个时代 勇敢的船长可以自由遨游
[14:15] Where waves aren’t measured in feet, but as increments of fear, 见过的大浪非尺能量
[14:19] and those who pass the test become legend. 经过考验的人都成了传奇
[14:22] Would you have that era come to an end on your watch? 你能眼睁睁地看着这一切都毁在你的手中么?
[14:25] The most notorious pirates from around the world 遍天下的海盗王
[14:28] are uniting against our enemy, 都在团结备战
[14:30] and yet you sit here cowering in your bathwater! 你竟然还躲在洗澡水里
[14:39] Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth Swann 伊丽莎白·斯旺
[14:41] There is more to you than meets the eye,isn’t there? 不要妄下评论
[14:45] And the eye does not go wanting. 你不够格
[14:51] But I cannot help but notice you have failed to answer my question. 不过我注意到你们还没回答我的问题
[14:58] What is it you seek in Davy Jones’ Locker? 找戴维·琼斯的魔狱目的何在?
[15:01] Jack Sparrow. 为了杰克·斯帕洛
[15:05] He’s one of the pirate lords. 他是海盗王之一
[15:15] I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead…The only reason 我会让斯帕洛重返人世的唯一理由…
[15:21] …is so I can send him back myself! 就是好亲手把他再送回魔狱
[15:28] Jack Sparrow holds one of the nine pieces of eight. 九枚西班牙古银币 杰克·斯帕洛手上有一枚
[15:33] He failed to pass it along to a successor before he died. 死前没来得及传给继承人
[15:36] So we must go and get him back. 我们必须把他救回来
[15:44] So you admit… 这也就是说
[15:48] …you have deceived me. 你现在承认欺骗了我
[15:50] Weapons! 操家伙
[15:55] Weapons. 操家伙
[15:57] Sao Feng,I assure you, our intentions are strictly honorable. 邵峰 我发誓我们的初衷是好的
[16:08] Drop your weapons or I kill the man! 放下武器 不然就杀了他
[16:13] Kill him. He’s not our man. 杀吧 反正不是我们的人
[16:17] If he’s not with you, and he’s not with us… 如果不是你的人 那就不是我们的人
[16:20] …who’s he with? 他是谁的人呢?
[16:22] – Charge! 装弹药
[16:46] Will! Will! 威尔!
[17:01] Look out! Look behind you! 注意你的后面
[17:07] Ready! 预备
[17:09] Fire. 开火
[17:20] Chart! 航海图
[17:47] Boo! 不
[17:52] Company! Make ready. Set. Fire! 整队 准备 开火
[18:04] Company! 整队
[18:05] Make ready. Set. 准备 开火
[18:10] – Fire! 开火
[18:28] It’s an odd coincidence,isn’t it? 真是巧 不是吗?
[18:30] The East India Trading Company finds me the day you show up in Singapore. 你刚到新加坡 东印度公司就找到我的头上
[18:35] It is coincidence only. 纯属巧合
[18:41] If you want to make a deal with Beckett, you need what I offer. 如果你想和贝克特交易 就需要我帮你
[18:46] You cross Barbossa. You are willing to cross Jack Sparrow. 你已经背叛了巴博萨 现在还要背叛斯帕洛
[18:51] Why should I expect any better? 我凭什么信任你?
[18:53] I need the Black Pearl to free my father. 我需要黑珍珠号救回我父亲
[19:00] You’re helping me to get it. 你可以帮我夺得黑珍珠号
[19:17] Fire in the hole. 趴下
[19:37] Thank you,Jack. 多谢 杰克
[19:38] Thank you,Jack. 多谢 杰克
[19:42] – You have the charts? – And better yet. – 得到航海图了吗? – 不仅如此
[19:46] – A ship and a crew. – Where’s Sao Feng? – 一条船 一队人 – 邵峰哪去了?
[19:49] He’ll cover our escape and meet us at Shipwreck Cove. 他会保护我们脱身 然后在沉船湾和我们会面
[19:52] This way. Be quick. 这边 快
[20:00] Haul the snotters with a will! 尽力绑紧
[20:03] Keep it taut. 绑紧了
[20:05] Secure provisions and stow the cargo. 注意安全 装载货物
[20:08] There’s no place left for Sao Feng to cower. 邵峰现已无藏身之处
[20:12] Do you think he will honor the call? 他会遵守誓约吗?
[20:15] I cannot say. 很难说
[20:18] There’s an evil on these seas 海上的凶神恶煞
[20:20] that even the most staunch and bloodthirsty pirates have come to fear. 就算嗜血海盗也会畏惧三分
[21:32] A piece of eight. 西班牙古银币
[21:35] Nine of them,you say. 你说 有9件的
[21:36] Our new friend in Singapore was very specific,sir. 我们新加坡的新朋友很特别 先生
[21:40] Nine pieces of eight. 九枚西班牙古银币
[21:41] What’s the significance of that, I wonder. 背后有什么含义呢?
[21:44] Nothing can hold against the armada. 我们的舰队所向披靡
[21:46] Not with the Flying Dutchman at the lead. 就算是”飞翔的荷兰人号”也不是对手
[21:49] Nothing we know of. 我们一无所知
[21:51] Did your friend mention where the Brethren Court are meeting? 你那个朋友提到海盗公会将在哪里开会吗?
[21:55] He was mum on that,sir. 他支支吾吾的
[21:58] Hmm. 嗯
[21:59] Then he knows the value of information. 他懂得消息的价值
[22:02] Better keep this between ourselves. 这些话不要对外人透漏
[22:05] We don’t want anyone running off to Singapore,do we? 免得某些人趁机逃到新加坡去
[22:10] – Ah,admiral. – You summoned me,Lord Beckett. – 嗯 司令官 – 您找我 贝克特勋爵?
[22:15] Yes. Something for you there. 没错 有件东西给你
[22:17] Your new station deserves an old friend. 新官上任 找位老战友协助你
[22:34] – Not more requisition orders. – No,sir. – 没有征用令了吧? – 没了 长官
[22:38] Execution. 只剩下死刑令
[22:45] The Brethren know they face extinction. 海盗公会知道他们面临灭顶之灾
[22:49] All that remains is for them to decide where they make their final stand. 他们唯一可选的是去那里做殊死一搏
[23:18] No one said anything about cold. 没人说过会这么冷啊
[23:21] I’m sure there must be a good reason for our suffering. 苦尽则甘来
[23:26] Why don’t that obeah woman bring Jack back the same way 那个臭女人怎么不把杰克
[23:29] – she brought back Barbossa? – Because Barbossa was only dead. – 像巴博萨那样也带回来? – 因为巴博萨只是死了
[23:35] Jack Sparrow is taken,body and soul, 而杰克·斯帕洛的躯体和魂魄
[23:39] to a place not of death,but punishment. 并非被囚禁在死亡地带 而是在惩罚地带
[23:44] The worst fate a person can bring upon himself… 一个人最悲惨的命运莫过于此
[23:48] …stretching on forever. 只能无奈地面对永久
[23:51] That’s what awaits at Davy Jones’ Locker. 这就是戴维·琼斯的魔狱
[23:59] Yeah. I knew there was a good reason. 是的 我就知道有原因
[24:13] Nothing here is set. 没有标识吗?
[24:17] These can’t be as accurate as modern charts. 这可没有现代航海图精确
[24:19] No. But it leads to more places. 是啊 但它可以带我们去很多地方
[24:30] “Over the edge. “越过边缘”
[24:31] Over again.” “再来一次”
[24:35] “Sunrise sets. Flash of green.” 日出时会释放”绿灿烂”
[24:42] Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa? 来给大家解释一下吧 巴博萨船长?
[24:47] Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs? 目睹过”绿灿烂”吗? 吉布斯
[24:52] I reckon I seen my fair share. Happens on rare occasion. 我有幸目睹过 极为罕见
[24:56] The last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky. 日落前的一霎那 绿灿烂直冲云霄
[25:01] Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it. 有些人终其一生也无法看到
[25:04] Some claim to have seen it who ain’t. And some say… 有些人谎称见过
[25:07] It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead. 这意味着一个灵魂重返人间
[25:15] – Sorry. – Trust me,young Master Turner. – 对不起 – 相信我 小特纳
[25:19] It’s not getting to the land of the dead that’s the problem. 去死亡之地并不难
[25:25] It’s getting back. 如何返回才是问题
[26:07] Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail! Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail! 水手 逆风 扬帆
[26:12] Aye,aye,sir! 好的
[26:15] Bloody hell. There’s nothing left. 真他妈的 片甲不留
[26:18] Jones is a loose cannon,sir. 琼斯太放肆
[26:22] Fetch the chest. 去取亡灵箱
[26:25] And the governor? 总督呢?
[26:28] He’s been asking questions about the heart. 他对那颗”心”颇感兴趣
[26:32] Does he know? 他知道其中秘密吗?
[26:37] Then perhaps his usefulness has run its course. 那他就不再有利用价值了
[27:41] Step lively,men. 快点
[27:44] Step lively! 快点
[27:47] Stand fast! 往前
[27:55] Steady,men. 站稳了
[28:03] Go. All of you. And take that infernal thing with you. 统统给我滚 把这可怕的东西也给我带走
[28:09] I will not have it on my ship! 我不允许它上我的船
[28:12] Oh,I’m sorry to hear that… because I will. 实在抱歉 是我允许的
[28:15] Because it seems to be the only way to ensure that this ship do as directed by the company. 只有这样才能让这条船遵从东印度公司的指挥
[28:27] We need prisoners to interrogate, 我们需要拷问犯人
[28:29] which tends to work best when they’re alive. 犯人活着才能拷问
[28:33] The Dutchman sails as its captain commands. 荷兰人只听从其船长的命令
[28:37] And its captain is to sail it as commanded. 其船长也必须听从命令
[28:43] I would have thought you’d learned that when I ordered you to kill your pet. 当我下令让你杀了你的”宠物”时你就应该明白这个道理了
[28:48] This is no longer your world,Jones. 这已经不是你的天下了 琼斯
[28:53] The immaterial has become… 废物
[28:57] …immaterial. 终究是个废物
[29:00] Charge your bayonets. 准备 瞄准
[29:41] How long do we continue not talking? 我们还要这样冷战多久?
[29:48] Once we rescue Jack, everything’ll be fine. 救出杰克后 就没事了
[29:53] Then we rescue Jack. 那就去救杰克
[30:20] For what we want most… 要得到最想要的东西
[30:25] …there is a cost must be paid in the end. 就要为此付出代价
[30:40] – Barbossa,ahead! – Aye,we’re good and lost now. – 巴博萨 看前方 – 没错 我们迷失方向了
[30:46] – Lost? – For certain you have to be lost – 迷失方向了? – 只有迷失方向
[30:48] to find a place as can’t be found. 才能到达一个无人能找到的地方
[30:50] Elseways,everyone would know where it was. 不然大家都知道在哪里了
[30:53] – We’re gaining speed. – Aye. – 速度在加快 – 没错
[30:57] To stations! 各就各位
[30:59] All hands to stations! – Huh? 大家各就各位
[31:04] Rudder full. Hard aport! Gather way. 满舵 左舷 全速前进
[31:07] Nay! Belay that! Let her run straight and true! 不 不要动 让它朝前行
[31:13] Blimey. 啊呀
[31:28] – You’ve doomed us all. – Don’t be so unkind. – 你把我们都害死了 – 不要说得这么难听
[31:32] You may not survive to pass this way again, 下次再走这条路可能就过不去了
[31:35] and these be the last friendly words you’ll hear. 这是我最后的忠告
[31:43] Tie her off. 把它绑牢
[31:50] Hard aport. 左满舵
[32:01] Hold on! 抓稳
[32:35] Strike your colors, you blooming cockroaches. 投降吧 你们这群蠢货
[32:39] Dead men tell no tales. 死人不会告密
[33:33] My peanut. 我的花生
[33:36] Haul the halyard. Slacken braces. 拉紧绳索 松开转帆索
[33:38] Aye,captain. Slacken braces. 是 船长 松开转帆索
[33:41] Step lively with a will. 快点
[33:43] – Aye,aye. – Right away,sir. – 是的 是的 – 是的
[33:44] I want a fire down below! 我希望下面着火了!
[33:49] – Help. – Man the yards,you filthy toads. – 救我! – 打起精神来 你们这帮懒虫
[34:04] Haul! Haul! 拉呀 拉呀
[34:08] Haul the sheets handsomely. Scandalize the lateens. 把帆准备好 准备前进
[34:11] – Aye,sir. – Right away,sir. – 遵命 – 遵命
[34:27] – Mr. Sparrow? – Aye,cap’n. – 斯帕洛先生 – 是 船长
[34:29] What say you about the condition of this tack line? 你认为你绑得怎么样?
[34:33] – It be proper to my eyes,sir. – Proper? – 绑得蛮好啊 船长 – 绑好了?
[34:36] It is neither proper nor suitable,sir. It is not acceptable nor adequate. 没有绑好 也不合适 无法接受 力度不够
[34:40] It is,in obvious fact,an abomination. 这么明显 还敢还嘴
[34:43] Begging your pardon,sir, but if you gave a man another chance. 抱歉 船长 再给一个机会
[34:47] – Shall I? 我应该吗?
[34:53] It’s that sort of thinking got us into this mess. 就是你这种观念 才让我们沦落到今天这般地步
[34:58] We have lost speed and,therefore,time. 船速慢了 时间浪费了
[35:01] Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost. 宝贵的时间啊 浪费了就追不回来了
[35:06] Do you understand? 你们都听明白了吗?
[35:07] – Aye,aye,captain. – Do you now? – 是 船长 – 都明白了?
[35:11] It will all have to be redone. All of it. 现在都得重来
[35:14] And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you. 这就是散漫的下场
[35:17] Doldrums,sir, has the entire crew on edge. 遵命 大家都在拼命地干
[35:20] I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots, 对于你们这帮蛆虫 我一点都不同情
[35:24] and no more patience to pretend otherwise. 也不想再容忍你们了
[35:29] Gentlemen,I wash my hands of this weirdness. 船员们 我不干这稀奇古怪的勾当了
[35:44] No wind. 没风
[35:46] Of course,there’s no bloody wind. 当然不应该有风
[35:49] My soul I do swear for a breeze. 以我的灵魂发誓 来一阵微风
[35:52] Gust. Whisper. A tiny,miniature lick. 飒飒的响 轻轻的拂面而过
[36:09] Yes,sir,I know,but why? Why would he do that? 是啊 我知道 但为什么啊 到底为什么啊?
[36:12] Because he’s a lummox,isn’t he? 因为他傻呗 是不是啊?
[36:14] We shall have a magnificent garden party and you’re not invited. 我们要开个隆重的庭院派对 就不请你
[36:31] Shoo. 嘘
[36:51] A rock. 石头
[37:20] Now we’re being followed by rocks. Never had that before. 我被石头跟踪 这还是头一遭
[37:24] Oh. 哦
[37:26] A rope. 绳索
[39:48] This truly is a godforsaken place. 真是不毛之地
[39:52] I don’t see Jack. I don’t see anyone. 没看到杰克啊 一个人也看不到
[39:57] He’s here. 他一定在这儿
[39:58] Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took. 戴维·琼斯从不会让任何人从这里逃脱
[40:02] And does it matter? 现在说这个又有什么用?
[40:03] We’re trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack. 都是你害的 我们被困在这里 处境和杰克一样了
[40:09] Witty Jack is closer than you think. 杰克远在天边近在眼前
[40:55] Impossible. 不可能
[41:02] Boat. 船
[41:10] Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It’s Jack. 好象做梦一样 真的是杰克
[41:23] – It’s the captain! – A sight for sore eyes. – 是船长 – 正是我们的船长
[41:26] Hide the rum. 把郎姆酒藏起来
[41:27] – Mr. Gibbs. – Aye,cap’n. – 吉布斯? – 是我 船长
[41:29] I thought so. 我看也是
[41:30] I expect you’re able to account for your actions,then. 你要对你的行为负责
[41:33] Sir? 什么?
[41:34] There’s been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why? 这么久以来为什么我船上纪律这么涣散
[41:38] – Why is that,sir? – Sir,you’re… – 为什么会这样? – 船长 你…
[41:42] You’re in Davy Jones’ Locker,cap’n. 船长 你在戴维·琼斯的魔狱里
[41:48] I know that. I know where I am. 我当然知道 我知道我身处何地
[41:51] – And don’t think I don’t. – Jack Sparrow. – 不要以为我不知道 – 杰克·斯帕洛
[41:56] Oh,Hector. 嘿 赫克托
[41:58] It’s been too long. Hasn’t it? 好久不见
[42:00] Aye. Isla de Muerta,remember? You shot me. 还记得当初你一枪把我打死了
[42:07] No,I didn’t. 我才没有呢
[42:09] Tia Dalma,out and about,eh? 提亚·朵玛 出来散步吗?
[42:11] You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium. 你总是给精神病人带来点死亡的快感
[42:16] He thinks we’re a hallucination. 他以为我们是他的幻觉
[42:19] William,tell me something: 威尔 告诉我
[42:20] Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel, 你是来求我救一位让人忧伤的少女
[42:25] or rather,damsel in distress? Either one. 还是一位本就忧伤的少女?
[42:29] No. 都不是
[42:30] Well,then, you wouldn’t be here,would you? 那你就不会来 也就不该在这里出现
[42:32] So you can’t be here. Q.E.D.,you’re not really here. 你不可能来这 所以你根本不在这
[42:36] Jack.Jack 杰克
[42:40] This is real. We’re here. 这是真的 我们真的来了
[42:53] – The Locker,you say? – Aye. – 你说这里是魔狱? – 是啊
[42:56] We’ve come to rescue you. 我们是来救你的
[43:00] Have you,now? That’s very kind of you. 不可能 感谢你们的好意
[43:03] But it would seem that as I possess a ship and you don’t, 不过我有船 你们没有
[43:07] you’re the ones in need of rescuing, and I’m not sure as I’m in the mood. 你们才需要被救呢 我现在没心情救你们
[43:12] I see my ship. Right there. 那是我的船 就在那边
[43:19] Can’t spot it. 看不到啊
[43:20] Must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl. 一定是条小船 躲在黑珍珠号后面什么地方
[43:24] Jack,Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones. 杰克 贝克特勋爵已经得到了戴维·琼斯的心
[43:27] – He controls the Flying Dutchman. – He’s taking over the seas. – 他控制了飞翔的荷兰人号 – 统治了整个海洋
[43:30] The song has been sung. The Brethren Court is called. 起义歌已经被唱了 海盗公会被召集了
[43:33] Leave you alone for a minute,look what happens. Everything’s gone to pot. 我才走开几天 就被你们搞得天翻地覆
[43:37] Aye. The world needs you back something fierce. 杰克 大家需要你啊
[43:40] And you need a crew. 你也需要一队船员
[43:44] Why should I sail with any of you? 我为什么要和你们同船?
[43:46] Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded. 你们当中四个人曾想杀我 其中一个得手了
[43:53] Oh,she’s not told you. 她没告诉你吗
[43:57] You’ll have loads to talk about while you’re here. 那你们就待在这里好好谈谈吧
[44:01] As for you… 至于你
[44:03] Now… don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it at the time. 现在…不要跟我说你当时不爽
[44:10] Fair enough. All right,you’re in. 说的有理 女士 算你一个
[44:12] Don’t need you. You scare me. 不要你 你吓着我了
[44:14] Gibbs,you can come. Marty. Mm… 考顿 你可以过来 马蒂吗
[44:18] – Cotton. Cotton 考顿
[44:20] Cotton’s parrot,I’m a little iffy,but at least I’ll have someone to talk to. 鹦鹉考顿 我有点犹豫 不过起码能聊天解闷
[44:26] Who are you? 你是谁?
[44:27] Tai Huang. These are my men. 泰洪 这些都是我的人
[44:30] – Where do your allegiances lie? – With the highest bidder. – 你效忠谁? – 谁出价高 就效忠谁
[44:34] – I have a ship. – That makes you the highest bidder. – 我有条船 – 它使得你出价最高
[44:38] Good man. Weigh anchor,all hands. Prepare to make sail. 好人啊 提锚扬帆 准备起航
[44:42] Weigh anchor. 起锚
[44:47] Jack… Jack… 杰克
[44:50] Which way are you going,Jack? 你往哪去啊? 杰克
[44:56] Trim that sail. Slack windward brace and sheet. 调整船帆 松开转帆索和帆脚索
[44:59] – Haul the pennant line. – Haul the pennant line. – 拉起浮标垂索 – 拉起浮标垂索
[45:02] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[45:03] – What are you doing? – No,what are you doing? – 你在干嘛? – 不 我问你在干嘛?
[45:09] What are you? Captain gives orders on the ship. 你是谁? 船长在船上是下令的
[45:11] The captain of the ship is giving orders. 船长已经在下令了
[45:14] – My ship,makes me captain. – They be my charts. – 我的船 我是船长 – 可航海图是我的
[45:17] That makes you “chartman.” 那你也只是海图员
[45:20] Stow it! The both of you! That’s an order! Understand?! 闭嘴!你们俩个!这是命令 懂吗
[45:30] Sorry. I just thought with the captain issue in doubt, 对不起 既然船长位子悬而未决的话
[45:34] I’d throw in my name for consideration. 不妨也考虑我一下
[45:37] Sorry. 对不起
[45:43] – I’d vote for you. – Yeah? – 我会投你的票 – 是吗?
[46:20] You left Jack to the Kraken. 你把杰克丢给挪威海怪了
[46:23] He’s rescued now. It’s done with. 他已经被救了 都过去了
[46:29] Will,I had no choice. 我别无选择
[46:32] You chose not to tell me. 你选择了对我隐瞒
[46:35] I couldn’t. 我没办法
[46:38] It wasn’t your burden to bear. 那不该由你来承担
[46:40] But I did bear it,didn’t I? 但还是我承担了 不是吗?
[46:44] I just didn’t know what it was. 我只是不知道自己承担了什么?
[46:47] I thought… 我还以为
[46:49] You thought I loved him. 你以为我爱他?
[47:00] If you make your choices alone, how can I trust you? 如果你凡事都独自决定 叫我怎么能信任你?
[47:07] You can’t. 你不能
[47:37] Eerie. 好可怕啊
[47:40] That’s downright macabre. 毛骨悚然
[47:47] I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannonball on one of them? 要是往他们身上丢颗炮弹会怎样?
[48:01] Be disrespectful,it would. 太没礼貌了
[48:03] They should be in the care of Davy Jones. 他们本该由戴维·琼斯照顾
[48:08] That was the duty him was charged with… 那是他的责任
[48:12] …by the goddess,Calypso. 是女神科莉布索指定的
[48:17] To ferry those who die at sea to the other side. 将死于海中的灵魂送到彼岸去
[48:24] And every ten years… 每隔十年
[48:26] …him could come ashore… 他可以上岸一次
[48:30] …to be with she who love him… truly. 和真正爱他的女人欢聚
[48:38] But the man has become a monster. 但那个人已经变成了怪兽
[48:41] So he wasn’t always… tentacley? 就是说 他并非一直是那章鱼怪的模样吗?
[48:48] No. 是的
[48:51] Him was a man… …once. 他曾经是个男人
[49:03] Now there’s boats coming. 有船来了
[49:12] They’re not a threat to us. Am I right? 他们对我们没有威胁 是吧?
[49:16] We are nothing but ghosts to them. 我们对他们来说不过是鬼魂
[49:18] It’s best just let them be. 让他们任意漂流吧
[49:35] It’s my father. We’ve made it back. 那是我父亲 我们回到阳间了
[49:38] Father! Father,here,look here! 父亲 我在这里
[49:42] Elizabeth. Elizabeth 伊丽莎白
[49:45] We’re not back. 我们还没到阳间呢
[49:54] Father! 父亲
[49:58] Elizabeth. Are you dead? 伊丽莎白 你死了吗?
[50:03] No. No. 没有啊
[50:05] I think I am. 我应该是死了
[50:07] No,you can’t be. 不 你不能死
[50:10] There was this chest,you see. 那就是亡灵箱
[50:14] It’s odd. At the time it seemed so important. 就一只 当时它很重要的
[50:18] Come aboard. 上船来
[50:19] And a heart. 那颗心
[50:21] I learned that if you stab the heart, yours must take its place. 如果你插死了那颗心 你的心脏就得来顶替
[50:27] And you will sail the seas for eternity. 你就会永远在海上航行
[50:30] The Dutchman must have a captain. “荷兰人”号一定要有位船长
[50:34] Silly thing to die for. 为这个死 真不值得
[50:37] Someone,cast a line. Come back with us! 谁扔条绳子下去 快上来啊
[50:42] Come on. 过来啊
[50:44] A touch… of destiny. 命中注定
[50:51] Take the line. 抓住绳子
[50:55] I’m so proud of you,Elizabeth. 我真为你自豪 伊丽莎白
[50:57] Father,the line! Take the line! 爸爸 抓住绳子
[51:03] – She must not leave the ship! – Father! – 她绝不能离开这船 – 爸爸
[51:05] Please come with us! Please! No! I won’t leave you! 求你和我们走 求你了 我不能离开你啊
[51:10] I’ll give your love to your mother. 我会给你母亲带个好
[51:12] – Please,I won’t let you go!- Elizabeth.- Elizabeth – 求你了 我不能放手让你走 – 伊丽莎白
[51:15] – Elizabeth.Elizabeth 伊丽莎白
[51:23] Is there a way? 有什么办法吗?
[51:29] Him at peace. 他心甘情愿的
[51:38] No water. 没水了
[51:41] Why is all but the rum gone? 为什么只剩朗姆酒了?
[51:45] Rum’s gone too. 朗姆酒也喝没了
[51:54] If we cannot escape these doldrums before night, 如果我们入夜前还逃不出去
[51:59] I fear we will sail on trackless seas. 恐怕我们就要被困在漫无边际的大海上
[52:03] Doomed to roam the reach between worlds. 永远在世界之间
[52:07] Forever. 永远
[52:08] With no water,forever looks to be arriving a mite too soon. 没水喝才是燃眉之急
[52:13] Why doesn’t he do something? 他为什么无能为力呢?
[52:15] Me eye. Give it back! – There’s no sense to it. – 我的眼珠 还给我 – 实在搞不明白
[52:18] And the green flash happens at sunset,not sunrise. 日落时才会有绿灿烂 而不是日出时
[52:22] “Over the edge.” Ah,it’s driving me over the blooming edge. “超越边缘”…我真的要疯了
[52:28] Sunrises don’t set. 日出时怎么会”落”呢
[52:34] “Up is down.” 上就是下
[52:36] Well,that’s just maddeningly unhelpful. 什么狗屁
[52:39] Why are these things never clear? 为什么总要拐弯抹角?
[52:41] – Clear as mud,Jackie. – What? Eh? – 已经明说了 杰克 – 什么? 嗯?
[52:47] – Stab the heart. – Don’t stab the heart. – 捅那颗心 – 别捅那颗心
[52:50] – Come again? – The Dutchman must have a captain. – 怎么说? – “荷兰人”号一定要有船长
[52:53] That’s even more than less than unhelpful. 你们是在帮倒忙
[52:56] Sail the seas for eternity. 永远在海上航行
[52:59] – I love the sea. – What about port? – 我喜欢海洋 – 不能上岸怎么办?
[53:02] I prefer rum. Rum’s good. 我更喜欢朗姆酒 朗姆酒是好东西
[53:04] Making port. Where we can get rum, and salty wenches… 上岸 就有朗姆酒和女人
[53:09] – Once every 10 years. – What’d he say? – 十年一次 – 他说什么?
[53:13] – Once every 10 years. – Ten years is a long time,mate. – 十年一次 – 十年可是很久的
[53:16] Even longer given the deficit of rum. 要是没朗姆酒就会更久
[53:19] But eternity is longer still. 但永远还是更长啊
[53:22] And how will you be spending it? Dead? 那你打算如何消受永久呢?
[53:25] Or not? 死着呢? 还是活着呢?
[53:27] – The immortal Captain Sparrow. – Oh,I like that. – 不死的斯帕洛船长 – 哦 我喜欢这头衔
[53:31] Come sunset,it won’t matter. 碰到日落时也无所谓了
[53:36] Not sunset. 不是日落
[53:41] Sundown. 日落是下
[53:43] And rise. Up. 日出 就是上
[53:47] What’s that? 那是什么?
[53:51] What is that? I don’t know. What do you think? 那是什么? 不知道 你说呢?
[53:54] – Where? – There. – 在哪里? – 在那里
[54:18] What is it? 是什么啊?
[54:31] He’s rocking the ship. 他在摇晃船
[54:33] We’re rocking the ship. 我们在摇晃船
[54:39] Aye. He’s onto it. 啊哈 给他破解了
[54:44] He’s rocking the ship. 他在让船摇晃
[54:46] We’ll tie each other to the mast upside down, 我们把自己倒着绑在主桅上
[54:48] so when the boat flips we’ll be the right way up. 等船翻过来 我们就朝上了
[54:52] Time it with the swell. 加把力
[54:55] Loose the cannons,you lazy bilge rats. 你们这群懒猪 快把系炮绳松开
[55:01] Unstow the cargo. Let it shift. 把货物解开 让它们滚起来
[56:09] Now up… …is down. 现在上就是下了
[57:50] This was your idea. 都是你的馊主意
[57:53] Blessed sweet westerlies! 上帝保佑
[57:57] We’re back! 我们回来了
[58:02] It’s the sunrise. 这是日出
[58:16] – Parley? 谈判
[58:18] We need our pistols! Get untied,hurry! 我们得拿枪 赶快把我们解开
[58:36] All right,then! 好啦
[58:38] The Brethren Court is a-gathering at Shipwreck Cove. 海盗公会会在沉船湾聚会
[58:41] And,Jack,you and I are a-going. There’ll be no arguing that point. 杰克 你和我得出席 这无可争议吧
[58:45] I is arguing the point. 当然有争议
[58:46] If there’s pirates a-gathering, I’m pointing my ship the other way. 一群海盗成帮结伙 我可要离你们远远的
[58:50] The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett,and you’re a pirate. 海盗集起来是要对付贝克特 你也是海盗的一员
[58:53] Fight or not, you’re not running,Jack. 不管你愿不愿打 你跑不了 杰克
[58:56] If we don’t stand together, they’ll hunt us down one by one, 如果我们不团结 他们就会把我们一个一个干掉
[58:59] till there be none left but you. 到最后只剩下你一个
[59:01] Quite like the sound of that. Captain Jack Sparrow,the last pirate. 听起来不错啊 杰克·斯帕洛船长 最后的海盗
[59:07] Aye. 没错
[59:08] And you’ll be fighting Jones alone. How does that figure into your plan? 那你就得独自对付琼斯了 你对此有计划吗?
[59:13] I’m still working on that. 我还在考虑
[59:15] But I will not be going back to the Locker,mate. Count on that. 但我绝对不回那魔狱里
[59:25] Wet powder. 火药湿了
[59:29] Wait! We can still use them as clubs! 等等 湿归湿 还是可以当棒子用的
[59:35] – Ow!- Sorry. Effective,though. – 哇 – 对不起 挺好用
[59:38] There’s fresh water on this island. 这岛上有淡水
[59:40] We can resupply there and get back to shooting each other later. 我们可以先补给 然后再拼个你死我活
[59:44] You lead the shore party. I’ll stay with my ship. 你们上岸去快活吧 我要待在我的船上
[59:48] I’ll not be leaving my ship in your command. 我不会让你掌管我的船
[59:50] Why don’t you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command. 你们干嘛不一起上岸 让我来掌管这船呢?
[59:55] Temporarily. 暂时性的
[1:00:14] Mind the boat. 小心船啊
[1:00:27] – Criminy. – Odds bodkins! – 我的天啊 – 好大的尸体啊
[1:00:49] Careful! Careful! 小心 小心
[1:00:52] You stupid fish! 你这条蠢鱼
[1:00:54] Actually it’s a cephalopod. 实际上是头足类动物
[1:00:57] Serves you right. 就算你对了吧
[1:00:58] Pin,I bet people would pay a shilling to see this. 一定有人会花钱来看的
[1:01:01] And another shilling for a sketch of them sitting atop! 还会有人出钱来给他们画像
[1:01:04] Pintel and Ragetti,Kraken slayers. 平特尔和瑞盖提 章鱼怪杀手
[1:01:07] We could serve up a slice as a souvenir. 可以一块一块割了卖钱
[1:01:10] Still thinking of running,Jack? 还在想着逃跑吗? 杰克
[1:01:14] Think you can outrun the world? 你能跑出这个世界吗?
[1:01:22] You know,the problem with being the last of anything… 不久 其他人逐渐死光
[1:01:26] …by and by,there be none left at all. 你就是孤家寡人
[1:01:30] Sometimes things come back,mate. We’re living proof,you and me. 有时候事情会重复 你和我就是见证啊
[1:01:35] Aye,but that’s a gamble of long odds,ain’t it? 这就是在赌博 是吧?
[1:01:39] There’s never a guarantee of coming back. 能否回来 可不是定数
[1:01:42] But passing on,that’s dead certain. 早晚要死倒是肯定的
[1:01:48] Summoning the Brethren Court, then,is it? 要召集海盗公会
[1:01:51] It’s our only hope,lad. 我们唯一的希望了
[1:01:54] That’s a sad commentary in and of itself. 这话太让人心寒了
[1:01:59] The world used to be a bigger place. 这世界曾经很大
[1:02:04] The world’s still the same. 世界还是一样大
[1:02:08] There’s just… less in it. 只是我们的空间小了
[1:02:33] Poisoned. Fouled by the body. 水中有毒 被尸体污染了
[1:02:38] Eh,I know him. He was in Singapore! 我在新加坡见过这人
[1:02:42] – Singapore. – Captain! – 新加坡 – 船长
[1:02:47] Hoy! 嗬!
[1:02:49] We got company! 有人来了
[1:03:02] He’s the captain. 他才是船长
[1:03:15] Sao Feng… 邵峰
[1:03:16] …you showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence. 你出现在这真是太巧了
[1:03:23] Jack Sparrow. 杰克·斯帕洛
[1:03:27] You paid me great insult once. 你曾经羞辱过我
[1:03:29] That doesn’t sound like me. 这听起来不像是我的为人啊
[1:03:35] Shall we just call it square,then? 我们这就算扯平了如何?
[1:03:38] Release her. 放了她
[1:03:40] – She’s not part of the bargain. – And what bargain be that? – 她不在交易之中 – 什么交易?
[1:03:45] You heard Captain Turner. 你们听见特纳船长的话了?
[1:03:48] – Release her! – “Captain Turner”? – 放开她 – 特纳船长?
[1:03:51] Aye,the perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us! 这臭小子背信弃义
[1:03:54] I need the Pearl to free my father. 我需要黑珍珠号来救回我父亲
[1:03:56] That’s the only reason I came on this voyage. 这是我参与的唯一原因
[1:03:59] Why didn’t you tell me you were planning this? 为什么你不告诉你的计划?
[1:04:02] It was my burden to bear. 这是我肩负的使命
[1:04:07] He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl. 他需要黑珍珠号 特纳船长需要黑珍珠号
[1:04:11] And you felt guilty. And you and your Brethren Court. 你现在感到内疚了 你和你的海盗公会
[1:04:16] Did no one come to save me just because they missed me? 就没人只是因为想我才来救我的吗?
[1:04:28] I’m standing with them. 我站在他们一边
[1:04:32] I’m sorry,Jack,but there is an old friend who wants to see you first. 对不起 杰克 有位老朋友想要先见见你
[1:04:38] I’m not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends. 这老朋友会不会要我的命呢?
[1:04:44] Here is your chance to find out. 这是你的机会去找出答案
[1:04:55] Curious. 很奇怪啊
[1:04:57] Your friends appear to be quite desperate,Jack. 你的朋友看起来很绝望啊 杰克
[1:05:00] Perhaps they no longer believe that a gathering of squabbling pirates 他们不再相信
[1:05:05] can defeat the Flying Dutchman. 一群乌合之众能打赢飞翔的荷兰人号
[1:05:08] And so despair leads to betrayal. 绝望可以导致背叛
[1:05:12] But you and I are no strangers to betrayal,are we? 背叛对你我来说并不陌生 是吧?
[1:05:18] It’s not here,Jack. 不在这 杰克
[1:05:21] What? What isn’t? 什么? 什么不在
[1:05:23] The heart of Davy Jones. It’s safely aboard the Dutchman, 戴维·琼斯的心脏安全地存放在荷兰人号上
[1:05:27] and so unavailable for use as leverage to satisfy your debt to the good captain. 你没法用它来偿还你欠船长的债了
[1:05:33] By my reckoning, that account has been settled. 在我看来 我的债已经偿还了
[1:05:37] By your death? 除非你死
[1:05:39] And yet here you are. 但你还活着
[1:05:41] Close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream. 闭上眼 假装这是一场恶梦
[1:05:44] That’s how I get by. 我就是这么活过来的
[1:05:46] And if Davy Jones were to learn of your survival? 但如果戴维·琼斯知道你活着呢?
[1:05:51] Ship oars. 船桨
[1:05:52] Ship oars. 船桨
[1:05:54] Be on your guard,men. 注意了 船员们
[1:05:58] My men are crew enough. 我的人足够驾驭珍珠号
[1:06:00] Company ship,company crew. 公司的船当然要用我们自己的人
[1:06:03] You agreed. The Black Pearl was to be mine. 你答应过黑珍珠号归我的
[1:06:07] And so it was. 你不是当过了吗
[1:06:12] Perhaps you’ll consider an alternative arrangement. 也许你会考虑其他方案
[1:06:15] One which requires absolutely nothing from you but information. 你什么都不需要付出 只要出一点信息而已
[1:06:26] Regarding the Brethren Court,no doubt. In exchange for fair compensation? 肯定是海盗公会的事了 作为交换
[1:06:32] Square my debt with Jones… 结清我欠琼斯的债
[1:06:35] …guarantee my freedom? 保证我的自由 可以吗?
[1:06:37] Of course. 当然了
[1:06:39] It’s just good business. 这是桩不错的生意
[1:06:42] Were I in a divulgatory mood, what then might I divulge? 趁我心情好 你想让我告诉你什么呢?
[1:06:47] Everything. 一切
[1:06:50] Where are they meeting? 会议在哪举行?
[1:06:52] Who are the pirate lords? 海盗王都是谁?
[1:06:55] What is the purpose of the nine pieces of eight? 九枚西班牙银币的用处是什么?
[1:06:58] Prepare the brig. 准备一下船
[1:07:04] Beckett agreed the Black Pearl was to be mine. 贝克特同意把黑珍珠号给我的
[1:07:09] He’s not going to give up the only ship as can outrun the Dutchman,is he? 贝克特爵士不会放弃一艘能赢过荷兰人号的船 对吗?
[1:07:20] Shame they’re not bound to honor the code of the Brethren,isn’t it? 他们是不会遵守诺言的 是吗?
[1:07:24] Because honor’s a hard thing to come by nowadays. 这年头已经没有信誉可言了
[1:07:28] There is no honor to remaining with the losing side. 我也没必要和输家为伍
[1:07:32] Leaving it for the winning side, that’s just good business. 见风转舵是最明智的选择
[1:07:36] – The losing side,you say? – They have the Dutchman. – 你是说输家吗? – 他们有荷兰人号
[1:07:40] Now the Pearl! 现在珍珠号也归他们了
[1:07:43] And what do the Brethren have? 海盗公会还有什么?
[1:07:45] We have Calypso. 我们有科莉布索(海中女神)
[1:07:56] Calypso. 科莉布索
[1:08:01] An old legend. 古老传说而已
[1:08:04] No. The goddess herself, bound in human form. 不 女神被封印在凡人体内
[1:08:09] Imagine all the power of the seas brought to bear against our enemy. 想一想 利用海洋的力量来对付我们的敌人
[1:08:14] I intend to release her. But for that I need the Brethren Court. 我要把她释放出来 但为此我需要召集公会
[1:08:22] All the Court. 所有的海盗王
[1:08:26] You can keep Barbossa. 那你就监禁巴罗萨
[1:08:27] The belligerent homunculus and his friend with the wooden eye,both. 那个残暴的小人 还他那个木头眼睛的小跟屁虫
[1:08:32] And Turner. Especially Turner. 还有特纳 尤其是特纳
[1:08:34] The rest go with me on the Pearl. I’ll lead you to Shipwreck Cove, 其他人跟我上珍珠号 然后带你去沉船湾
[1:08:38] where I will hand you the pirates and you will not hand me to Jones. 我把海盗们交给你 但你不能把我交给琼斯
[1:08:42] – Bloody fair deal,don’t you think? – And what becomes of Miss Swann? – 很公平吧 你觉得呢? – 那斯旺小姐怎么办?
[1:08:49] What interest is she to you? 你对她有何兴趣?
[1:08:54] What are you proposing,captain? 你有什么建议? 船长
[1:08:56] What be accepting,cap’n? 你打算接受什么呢? 船长
[1:09:01] – The girl. – What? – 那女孩 – 什么?
[1:09:03] Jack. Jack 杰克
[1:09:06] I’ve just recalled. 我刚刚想起
[1:09:07] I’ve got this wonderful compass, which points to whatever I want. 我有个神奇的罗盘 能指向我想去的地方
[1:09:13] So for what do I need you? 那我还要你做什么呢?
[1:09:15] Elizabeth is not part of any bargain. 伊丽莎白不能用来做交易
[1:09:18] Out of the question. 同意
[1:09:20] It was not a question. 这不是个问题
[1:09:21] Points to the thing you want most. 指向你最想要的东西
[1:09:23] And that is not the Brethren Court,is it? 而那不是海盗公会吧?
[1:09:26] – Then what is,Jack? – Me. – 那是什么呢? 杰克 – 是我
[1:09:30] – Dead. – Done. – 让我死 – 成交
[1:09:32] What? Not done. 什么? 不行
[1:09:35] You got us into this. If it frees us,then done! 是你让我们陷入困境的 如果能让我们找到出路就成交
[1:09:37] Damn. 该死
[1:09:43] Although,if I kill you, then I can use the compass 但是 如果我杀了你
[1:09:46] to find Shipwreck Cove, is it,on my own. 就可以自己用罗盘来找到沉船湾了
[1:09:51] Cut out the middle man,as it were. 而不需要中间人了
[1:09:54] Elizabeth,they are pirates. 伊丽莎白 他们是海盗
[1:09:56] I have had more than enough experience dealing with pirates! 我和海盗打交道也不止一次两次了
[1:10:00] Then we have an accord? 那我们达成共识了?
[1:10:04] With me killed, you’d arrive at the cove, 把我杀了 你自己找到海湾
[1:10:07] find it a stronghold, nigh impregnable… 发现那是一个攻不破的堡垒
[1:10:10] …able to withstand blockade for years. 足以顶住数年的封锁
[1:10:13] Then you’d be wishing,”If only there was someone I had not killed inside 那时就会想 要是当初没杀某人
[1:10:17] to ensure that the pirates then come outside.” 就能让海盗们自投罗网了
[1:10:22] And you can accomplish all this? 你能做到这些吗?
[1:10:25] You may kill me, but you may never insult me. 士可杀不可辱
[1:10:28] Who am I? 我是谁?
[1:10:32] I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. 我是杰克·斯帕洛船长啊
[1:10:37] Done! 成交
[1:11:12] Man overboard! 有人落水!
[1:11:27] You’re mad. 你疯了
[1:11:28] Thank goodness. If I wasn’t,this’d probably never work. 谢天谢地 不然我还没这个胆儿呢
[1:11:49] And that was without even a single drop of rum. 我连一滴朗姆酒都没喝哦
[1:12:00] Send this pestilent,traitorous, cowhearted,yeasty codpiece to the brig. 把这个胆小的令人厌恶的叛徒关进船舱
[1:12:07] Which ship do we follow? 我们该追哪条船?
[1:12:09] Signal the Dutchman to track down Sao Feng. We follow the Pearl. 发信号让荷兰人号盯住邵峰 我们跟着珍珠号
[1:12:14] How soon can we have the ship ready to pursue? 我们要多少时间才可以出发?
[1:12:20] She’s going down! 她下来了
[1:12:21] Stand clear! 站直了
[1:12:27] Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along? 他是事先都计划好了还是随时起意呢?
[1:12:34] Sir. 船长
[1:13:17] By this time tomorrow,we will arrive at Shipwreck Cove and you will be free. 明天此时 我们就能抵达沉船湾 到时你就自由了
[1:13:26] Calypso. 科莉布索
[1:13:28] Excuse me? 什么?
[1:13:31] Not a name you fancy,I imagine, out of the many that you have… 你的称呼很多 你可能不会喜欢这个
[1:13:35] …but it is what we call you. 但是我们就这么称呼你了
[1:13:39] We being who? 我们是指谁?
[1:13:45] You confirm it. 你承认了
[1:13:48] Confirm what? 承认什么了?
[1:13:51] – You’ve told me nothing. – The Brethren Court,not I. – 你什么都没告诉我 – 是海盗公会 不是我
[1:13:55] The First Brethren Court, whose decision I would have opposed. 第一届公会做出的这一决定 我本该反对的
[1:14:01] They bound you to human form 他们把你封印在凡人体内
[1:14:03] so the rule of the seas would belong to man and not… 使得海洋的掌握权落在人类的手中 而不是…
[1:14:06] To me. 掌握在我手上
[1:14:11] But one such as you should never be anything less than what you are. 你的原身不应被封印
[1:14:16] Pretty speech from a captor. 谢谢统治者的美言
[1:14:18] But words whispered through prison bars lose their charm. 但你在牢狱外甜言蜜语是不能打动我的
[1:14:23] Can I be blamed for my efforts? 会因为我的努力而责怪我吗?
[1:14:28] All men are drawn to the sea, perilous though it may be. 虽然危险 世上男人都向往大海
[1:14:32] And some men offer desire as justification for their crimes. 有人把欲望当作开脱罪行的借口
[1:14:37] I offer simply my desire. 我只是说出我的欲望而已
[1:14:41] And in return? 而作为报答呢?
[1:14:44] I would have your gifts, should you choose to give them. 我想要你的恩赐 假如你肯赐予的话
[1:14:52] And if I should choose not? 如果我不想赐予呢?
[1:14:57] Then I will take… 那我就接受…
[1:15:00] …your fury. …你的愤怒
[1:15:27] Sao Feng? 邵峰?
[1:15:30] Here. 请过来
[1:15:32] Please. 请过来
[1:15:39] With all nine pieces of eight… 收齐九枚银币
[1:15:45] …you will be free. 你就会自由
[1:15:49] Take it! 拿着
[1:15:52] You are captain now. 你现在是船长了
[1:15:55] Me? 我?
[1:15:58] Go in my place to Shipwreck Cove. 接替我的职位 去沉船湾
[1:16:05] Captain! The ship is taken. We cannot… 船长 船被抢了 我们顶不住了
[1:16:09] Forgive me… Calypso. 原谅我 科莉布索
[1:16:22] Sao. 邵
[1:16:28] What did he tell you? 他对你说什么了?
[1:16:35] He made me captain. 他让我做船长
[1:16:39] Set! Fire! 准备 开火
[1:16:47] You are not my captain. 你不是我的船长
[1:16:49] Elizabeth. Elizabeth 伊丽莎白
[1:16:51] James. James. James James 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
[1:16:58] Thank God,you’re alive. 谢天谢地你还活着
[1:17:00] Your father’ll be overjoyed 你父亲见到你平安
[1:17:02] – to know you’re safe. – My father’s dead. – 会很高兴的 – 我父亲已经死了
[1:17:05] No,that can’t be true. He returned to England. 不可能 他回英国了
[1:17:09] Did Lord Beckett tell you that? 是贝克特爵士告诉你的吗?
[1:17:12] Who among you do you name as captain? 你们现在的船长是谁?
[1:17:15] Captain. Her. 船长 她
[1:17:17] Her. 是她
[1:17:21] Captain? 船长?
[1:17:22] Tow the ship. Put the prisoners in the brig. 把船拖走 把囚犯们关起来
[1:17:27] The captain shall have my quarters. 船长住我的房间
[1:17:31] Thank you,sir. 谢谢您 先生
[1:17:32] – But I prefer to remain with my crew.- Elizabeth. – 但我宁愿和我的船员待在一起 – 伊丽莎白
[1:17:36] I swear. 我发誓
[1:17:39] I did not know. 我不知道
[1:17:40] Know what? Which side you chose? 不知道什么? 你站哪一边?
[1:17:52] Well,now you do. 你现在知道了吧
[1:18:02] Bootstrap? 提靴带
[1:18:12] Bootstrap. 提靴带
[1:18:14] Bill Turner? Bill Turner? 比尔·特纳?
[1:18:16] Bootstrap. 提靴带
[1:18:26] You know my name. 你知道我的名字?
[1:18:32] Yes,I know your son. 是的 我认识你的儿子
[1:18:35] Will Turner.Will Turner 威尔·特纳
[1:18:38] William.William 威廉?
[1:18:45] He made it. He’s alive. 他成功了 他还活着
[1:18:48] And now he sends you to tell me that he’s coming to get me. 是他派你告诉我 他要来救我了
[1:18:54] God’s wounds. He’s on his way. 哈哈 谢天谢地 他要来了
[1:18:56] Yes,Will is alive. 是的 威尔还活着
[1:18:59] And he wants to help you. 他很想帮助你
[1:19:06] He can’t help me. He won’t come. 他帮不了我 他不会来的
[1:19:11] But you’re his father. 你是他的父亲
[1:19:13] I know you. 我认识你
[1:19:16] He spoke of you. 他提起过你
[1:19:19] He can’t save me. He can’t come because of you. 他救不了我 他是因为你才来不了
[1:19:24] Me? 因为我?
[1:19:26] You’re Elizabeth. 你是伊丽莎白吧
[1:19:29] Yes,I’m Elizabeth. 是的 我是伊丽莎白
[1:19:33] If Jones be slain, he who slays him must take his place. 如果琼斯被杀 杀他的人就必须替代他的职位
[1:19:38] Captain… Forever. 做船长 永远
[1:19:44] The Dutchman must always have a captain. 荷兰人号总要有一个船长的
[1:19:48] And if he saves me… 如果他救了我
[1:19:51] …he loses you. 他便会失去你
[1:19:56] I see. 我知道
[1:19:59] He won’t pick me. 他不会选我的
[1:20:02] I wouldn’t pick me. 我也不会选自己的
[1:20:09] Tell him not to come. 告诉他别来
[1:20:13] Tell him to stay away. 告诉他离的远远的
[1:20:16] Tell him it’s too late. 告诉他太迟了
[1:20:20] I’m already a part of the ship… 我已经是船的一部分了
[1:20:24] …and the crew. 船员的一份子了
[1:20:28] Bootstrap. 提靴带
[1:20:32] You know my name. 你知道我的名字?
[1:20:35] You know my name. 你知道我的名字?
[1:20:38] Yes,I know your son. 是的 我认识你的儿子
[1:20:41] William. William 威廉
[1:20:45] He’s coming for me. 他来救我了
[1:20:48] Wait and see. 等着瞧吧
[1:20:50] You’ll see. 你会看到的
[1:20:53] He promised. 他答应过的
[1:21:11] Swing her over. 把她吊过来
[1:21:14] Ready those lines. 准备绳索
[1:21:28] Sir. 长官
[1:21:32] A breadcrumb trail. 刻意留下的标记
[1:21:34] – And we’re meant to follow. – A betrayer among them? – 以便我们顺藤摸瓜 – 他们之中有个叛徒?
[1:21:39] – Or a trap? – A gambit by a skilled opponent. – 还是陷阱? – 对手的一步高棋
[1:21:45] – Adjust course,lieutenant. – Sir? – 改路线 上尉 – 长官?
[1:21:51] We can only hope to reach our destination 希望在到达终点时
[1:21:53] before they run out of bodies. 船上的人不会被杀光
[1:22:09] You escaped the brig even quicker than I expected. 你逃出来比我想的还要快
[1:22:13] William,do you notice anything? 威廉 你发现什么了吗?
[1:22:18] Rather… 当然
[1:22:20] …do you notice something that is not there to be noticed? 你发现什么不该被发现的吧?
[1:22:24] – You haven’t raised an alarm. – Odd,isn’t it? – 你并没有通知大家? – 奇怪吧?
[1:22:27] Not as odd as this. 没有你这招儿怪
[1:22:30] Come up with this all by your Ionesome,did you? 你自己的主意?
[1:22:33] I said to myself,”Think like Jack.” 我问自己 “杰克这时会怎么做”
[1:22:36] This is what you’ve arrived at? 然后就想出这招儿了?
[1:22:38] Lead Beckett to Shipwreck Cove so as to gain his trust… 带贝克特爵士到沉船湾 争取他的信任
[1:22:42] …accomplish your own ends? 然后救出你父亲
[1:22:44] It’s like you don’t know me at all. 看起来你完全不了解我嘛
[1:22:49] And how does your dearly beloved feel about this plan? 你的亲密爱人对此计划有何感想啊?
[1:22:53] Ah. 哈哈
[1:22:55] You’ve not seen fit to trust her with it. 你还没告诉她
[1:23:01] I’m losing her,Jack. 我要失去她了 杰克
[1:23:03] Every step I make for my father is a step away from Elizabeth. 我离我父亲越近 就离伊丽莎白越远
[1:23:08] If you choose to lock your heart away, you’ll lose her for certain. 如果你满腔投入 一定会全盘皆输
[1:23:12] If I might lend a machete to your intellectual thicket… 让我来给你指点指点
[1:23:16] …avoid the choice altogether. 置身事外
[1:23:19] Change the facts. 换个角度
[1:23:22] Let someone else dispatch Jones. 找个人来干掉琼斯
[1:23:25] Who? 谁?
[1:23:31] You? 你?
[1:23:34] Death has a curious way of reshuffling one’s priorities. 要是我们换一下就都解决了
[1:23:38] I slip aboard the Dutchman, find the heart,stab the beating thing, 我溜上荷兰人号 找到心脏 捅那个乱跳的东西一刀
[1:23:41] your father’s free from his debt, 你父亲的债就清了
[1:23:43] you’re free to be with your charming murderess. 你也能和你迷人的小情人在一起了
[1:23:46] You’re willing to cut out your heart and bind yourself to the Dutchman… 你愿意切下自己的心脏 把自己和荷兰人号永远绑在一起吗?
[1:23:50] …forever? – No,mate. I’m free forever. 不 伙计 那我就永远自由了
[1:23:54] Free to sail the seas beyond the edges of the map. Free from death itself. 可以自由穿越地图外的海域 没有死亡的束缚了
[1:23:58] You have to do the job though,Jack. 你必须得尽责 杰克
[1:24:01] You have to ferry souls to the next world. 你得载灵魂去阴间
[1:24:04] – Or end up just like Jones. 不然就得像琼斯那样
[1:24:09] I don’t have the face for tentacles. 我脸上不适合长触须
[1:24:13] But immortal has to count for something,eh? 作为活人就会有牵挂啊
[1:24:19] What’s this for? 要这来干嘛?
[1:24:21] Think like me. It’ll come to you. 从我的角度出发 你会想到的
[1:24:37] My regards to Davy Jones. 替我向戴维·琼斯问好
[1:24:44] I hate him. 我恨他
[1:24:50] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:24:55] Quickly. 快点
[1:25:05] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:25:08] Choosing a side. 选择
[1:25:35] Do not go to Shipwreck Cove. Beckett knows of the meeting of the Brethren. 不要去沉船湾 贝克特知道海盗公会在那儿开
[1:25:39] I fear there may be a traitor among them. 我觉得那里面有奸细
[1:25:42] It’s too late to earn my forgiveness. 现在才求我原谅太晚了
[1:25:46] I had nothing to do with your father’s death. 我与你父亲的死毫无关系
[1:25:51] But that does not absolve me of my other sins. 我知道这不能赎去我以往的罪行
[1:25:57] Come with us. 跟我们一起走
[1:26:02] James,come with me. 詹姆斯 跟我走
[1:26:05] Who goes there? 谁在那
[1:26:10] Go. I will follow. 走 我跟着你
[1:26:14] You’re lying. 你在骗人
[1:26:18] Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth… 我们命运交缠 伊丽莎白
[1:26:23] …but never joined. 但无缘结连理
[1:26:31] Go,now. 快
[1:26:39] Back to your station,sailor. 回你的岗位去 水手
[1:26:43] – No one leaves the ship. – Stand down. That’s an order. – 没人能从船上逃走 – 退下 这是命令
[1:26:48] That’s an order. 这是命令
[1:26:51] Part of the crew,part of the ship. 船员的一份子 船的一部分
[1:26:54] Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew… 船员的一份子 船的一部分 船员的一份子…
[1:26:57] – Steady,man. – Part of the crew,part of the ship. – 冷静点 伙计 – 船员的一份子 船的一部分
[1:27:00] All hands,prisoner escape! 注意 有人逃跑
[1:27:02] – Belay that!- James!- James! – 退下 – 詹姆斯
[1:27:16] Prisoner escape! 有人逃跑
[1:27:21] James! No! 詹姆斯 不
[1:27:32] – The admiral’s dead. – Admiral’s dead? – 船长死了 – 船长死了
[1:27:35] – The admiral’s dead. – Admiral’s dead. – 船长死了 – 船长死了
[1:27:40] – To the captain’s cabin! – Aye! – 去船长舱 – 嗯
[1:27:42] Back to the ship. 回船上去
[1:27:46] James Norrington. Do you fear death? 詹姆斯·诺灵顿 你害怕死亡吗?
[1:28:00] I take that as a “no.” 不怕
[1:28:06] Nice sword. 好剑
[1:28:29] The Dutchman is under my command. 荷兰人号受我指挥
[1:28:36] For now. 现在是了
[1:28:54] Look alive and keep a weather eye. 打起精神 注意观察
[1:28:56] Not for naught it’s called Shipwreck Island. 沉船岛不是白叫的
[1:28:59] Where lies Shipwreck Cove and the town of Shipwreck. 那里有沉船湾和沉船镇
[1:29:02] You heard him. Step lively. 听到没有? 快去
[1:29:05] For all that pirates are clever clogs, 都说海盗很聪明
[1:29:07] we are unimaginative when it comes to naming things. 其实我们在命名上很没想象力
[1:29:10] Aye. 是
[1:29:11] I once sailed with a geezer who lost both of his arms and part of his eye. 我曾碰到过个家伙 丢了两只胳膊一只眼睛
[1:29:16] What’d you call him? 你管他叫什么?
[1:29:18] Larry. 拉里
[1:29:23] I do not renege on a bargain once struck. 谈好的交易我是不会赖帐的
[1:29:26] But we agreed on ends only. 不过我们只定了结局
[1:29:28] The means are mine to decide. 手段由我来决定
[1:29:31] Caution,Barbossa. 当心 巴博萨
[1:29:34] Do not forget it was by my power you return from the dead. 别忘了是我的力量让你起死回生
[1:29:38] Or what it mean if you fail me. 否则结果会如何?
[1:29:45] Don’t you forget why you had to bring me back. 你别忘了你为何救我回来
[1:29:48] Why I could not leave Jack to his well-deserved fate. 为何不能让杰克走他该走的路
[1:29:53] It took nine pirate lords to bind you,Calypso. 九个海盗王合力才能封印你 科莉布索
[1:29:56] And it’ll take no less than nine to set you free. 要解封你至少也要九个
[1:29:59] Masters Pintel and Ragetti. 平特尔和瑞盖提船副
[1:30:03] Take this fishwife to the brig. 把这个卖鱼婆关起来
[1:30:08] Right this way,Mrs. Fish. 这边请 鱼婆小姐
[1:30:38] I cannot be summoned like some mongrel pup. 我可不是什么杂种狗 任你呼来唤去的
[1:30:42] Apparently,you can. 你不是来了吗?
[1:30:45] I believe you know each other. 我相信你们认识
[1:30:51] Come to join my crew again, Master Turner? 回来当我的船员 特纳船副?
[1:30:55] Not yours. 不是你的
[1:30:57] His. 他的
[1:30:59] Jack Sparrow sends his regards. 杰克·斯帕洛向你问好
[1:31:02] Sparrow? 斯帕洛?
[1:31:06] You didn’t tell him. 你没告诉他
[1:31:07] We rescued Jack from the Locker along with the Black Pearl. 我们从魔狱里救出了杰克和黑珍珠号
[1:31:11] What else have you not told me? 你还有什么没告诉我的?
[1:31:15] There is an issue far more troublesome. 还有个极为棘手的问题
[1:31:20] I believe you’re familiar with a person called Calypso. 我相信你熟悉一个叫科莉布索的人
[1:31:27] Not a person. 她不是人
[1:31:29] A heathen god. 是异教的神明
[1:31:30] One who delights in cursing men with their wildest dreams 她以最狂野的梦想来诅咒男人们 并以此为乐
[1:31:34] and then revealing them to be hollow and naught but ash. 然后戳穿梦想 只剩虚无的空洞和灰烬
[1:31:37] – The world is well rid of her. – Not quite so well,actually. – 这世界已经摆脱她了 – 其实没全摆脱
[1:31:41] The Brethren Court intends to release her. 海盗公会正打算释放她
[1:31:45] No! They cannot! 不!他们不能!
[1:31:47] The First Court promised to imprison her forever. 第一届公会答应永远囚禁她的
[1:31:50] – That was our agreement. – Your agreement? – 那是我们的约定 – 你们的约定?
[1:31:55] I showed them how to bind her. 我告诉他们如何封印她
[1:31:59] She could not be trusted. 她不可信任
[1:32:01] I… She gave me no choice. 她…让我别无选择
[1:32:04] We must act before they release her. 我们必须赶在他们释放她之前动手
[1:32:07] You loved her. 你爱过她
[1:32:10] She’s the one. 她就是你情人
[1:32:12] And then you betrayed her. 然后你背叛了她
[1:32:14] She pretended to love me. 她假装爱过我
[1:32:18] She betrayed me. 她背叛了我
[1:32:24] And after which betrayal did you cut out your heart,I wonder. 我想知道 哪次背叛之后你切出了自己的心?
[1:32:31] Do not test me. 不要惹我
[1:32:34] I hadn’t finished that. 我还没喝完
[1:32:38] You will free my father. 你会释放我父亲的
[1:32:40] And you will guarantee Elizabeth’s safety. 你要保证伊丽莎白的安全
[1:32:43] Along with my own. 还有我的安全
[1:32:45] Your terms are steep,Mr. Turner. 你要求不低 特纳先生
[1:32:47] We will expect fair value in return. 我们要等价的回报
[1:32:50] There is only one price I will accept: 我只接受一个价钱
[1:32:54] Calypso murdered. 杀了科莉布索
[1:32:59] Calypso’s aboard the Black Pearl. 科莉布索在黑珍珠号上
[1:33:04] Jack has sailed the Black Pearl to Shipwreck Cove. 杰克驾黑珍珠号去了沉船湾
[1:33:08] And with you no longer aboard her, how do you propose to lead us there? 你现在不在那船上 又打算如何领我们去?
[1:33:25] What is it you want most? 你最想要什么?
[1:34:00] Look at them all. 看看它们!
[1:34:01] There’s not been a gathering like this in our lifetime. 我们这辈子还没有这样的集会
[1:34:06] And I owe them all money. 而我欠了他们一身债
[1:34:14] As he who issued summons, 作为会议召集人
[1:34:16] I convene this, the Fourth Brethren Court. 我宣布第四届海盗会开幕
[1:34:25] To confirm your lordship and right to be heard, 为了证实你们的身份和权力
[1:34:28] present now your pieces of eight, my fellow cap’ns. 请出示西班牙银币 诸位船长们
[1:34:41] Those aren’t pieces of eight. They’re just pieces of junk. 这哪是西班牙银币 这是一堆破烂
[1:34:45] Aye. The original plan was to use nine pieces of eight to bind Calypso. 是 本来是要用九块西班牙银币来封印科莉布索的
[1:34:48] But when the First Court met, the Brethren were to a one skint broke. 但第一届开会时人人都穷得要死
[1:34:53] So change the name. 那改改名字吧
[1:34:56] To “nine pieces of whatever we happened to have in our pockets at the time?” 怎么? 要叫”当时我们口袋里随便什么零碎”?
[1:35:00] Oh,yes. That sounds very piratey. 是 那倒是很海盗化
[1:35:06] Master Ragetti,if you will. 瑞盖提船副 请了
[1:35:09] I kept it safe,just like you said when you gave it to me. 我会替你保管好的 就像你给我时说的那样
[1:35:12] Aye,you have. But now I need it back. 我是说过 现在我要拿回来
[1:35:18] Sparrow. Sparrow 斯帕洛?
[1:35:26] Might I point out that we are still short one pirate lord, 我要指出我们还少一个海盗王
[1:35:29] and I’m as content as a cucumber to wait until Sao Feng joins us. 我可以等着邵峰来 一点都不急
[1:35:33] Sao Feng is dead. 邵峰死了
[1:35:37] He fell to the Flying Dutchman. 他死于飞翔的荷兰人号之手
[1:35:39] The plagued ship. 那条灾难之船!
[1:35:42] He made you captain? They’re giving the bloody title away now. 他让你当船长了? 船长的头衔他们就这样拱手送人?
[1:35:45] – Listen. Listen to me. – 送他们下地狱! – 听我说
[1:35:48] Our location has been betrayed. 我们的位置被出卖了
[1:35:51] Jones is under the command of Lord Beckett. They’re on their way here. 琼斯受贝克特勋爵指挥 正朝这里来
[1:35:54] – Who is this betrayer? – Not likely anyone among us. – 谁是叛徒? – 不太可能是我们当中的人
[1:35:58] – Where’s Will? – Not among us. – 威尔在哪里? – 不在我们当中
[1:36:00] It matters not how they found us. The question is, 问题不是他们怎么找到的 问题是…
[1:36:03] what will we do now that they have? 我们现在怎么办
[1:36:06] We fight. 我们战斗
[1:36:11] Shipwreck Cove is a fortress. 沉船湾是个堡垒
[1:36:15] A well-supplied fortress. 是个给养充足的堡垒
[1:36:18] There is no need to fight if they cannot get to us. 他们攻不进来 我们就不必战斗
[1:36:23] There be a third course. 可能还有第三条出路
[1:36:27] In another age,at this very spot, 另一个时代 就在这里
[1:36:30] the First Brethren Court captured the sea goddess and bound her in her bones. 第一届海盗公会抓住了女海神 将她封印起来
[1:36:38] That was a mistake. 那是个错误
[1:36:41] Oh,we tamed the seas for ourselves,aye. 的确 我们驯服海洋为己所用
[1:36:44] But opened the door to Beckett and his ilk. 却为贝克特和他的同党打开了大门
[1:36:49] Better were the days when mastery of seas 以前更美好的日子里
[1:36:52] came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures, 控制海洋不是靠与恐怖的怪物做交易
[1:36:56] but from the sweat of a man’s brow and the strength of his back alone. 而是靠额头的汗水 凭自己的力量
[1:37:00] You all know this to be true. 你们都知道这是真的
[1:37:03] Gentlemen. 先生们!
[1:37:05] Ladies. 女士们!
[1:37:11] We must free Calypso. 我们要解封科莉布索
[1:37:23] – Shoot him. – Cut out his tongue! – 开枪打他 – 切舌头!
[1:37:26] Shoot him,cut out his tongue,then shoot his tongue. And trim that beard. 打他 然后切舌头 再打舌头 剪了他乱七八糟的胡子
[1:37:30] Sao Feng would’ve agreed with Barbossa. – 邵峰会赞同巴博萨的 – 是
[1:37:32] Calypso was our enemy then, she will be our enemy now. 科莉布索那时是我们的敌人 现在还会是
[1:37:35] It’s unlikely her mood’s improved. 她的脾气暴躁 现在也不可能变好
[1:37:37] I would still agree with Sao Feng. We release Calypso. 我赞同邵峰 放了科莉布索
[1:37:41] – You threaten me? – I silence you. – 你威胁我? – 你给我闭嘴
[1:37:56] – This is madness. – This is politics. – 真是疯狂 – 这是政治
[1:38:00] Meanwhile,our enemies are bearing down upon us. 与此同时敌人正向我们压过来
[1:38:02] If they not be here already. 说不定已经到了
[1:38:41] My sweet. 我的甜心
[1:38:44] You come for me. 你来救我了
[1:38:47] – You were expecting me. – It has been torture. – 你在等着我来 – 被困在这个躯体里
[1:38:52] Trapped in this single form. 是一种折磨
[1:38:57] Cut off from the sea. 被切断了与海的联系
[1:38:59] From all that I love. 和我所爱的一切
[1:39:03] From you. 还有你
[1:39:05] Ten years I devoted to the duty you charged to me. 我为你交付的任务工作了十年
[1:39:11] Ten years I looked after those who died at sea. 我照顾了那些海上死者十年
[1:39:17] And,finally, when we could be together again… 我们终于可以在一起时…
[1:39:24] …you weren’t there. …你没去
[1:39:28] Why weren’t you there? 你为什么没去?
[1:39:34] It’s my nature. 是我的天性
[1:39:37] Would you love me if I was anything but what I am? 如果我不是我 你还会爱我吗
[1:39:43] I do not love you. 我不爱你
[1:39:49] Many things you were,Davy Jones. 你有很多个性 戴维·琼斯
[1:39:54] But never cruel. 但从不残酷
[1:39:57] You have corrupted your purpose… 你已经背叛了你的初衷
[1:40:01] …and so your self. 背叛了你自己
[1:40:05] And you did hide away what should always have been mine. 曾经属于我的东西已经被你藏起来了
[1:40:29] Calypso. 科莉布索
[1:40:35] I will be free. 我会自由的
[1:40:39] And when I am, I would give you my heart. 那时我会给你我的心
[1:40:44] And we would be together always. 我们会永远在一起
[1:40:47] If only you had a heart to give. 如果那时你有心相爱
[1:40:56] Why did you come? 你为什么来?
[1:41:15] And what fate have you planned for your captors? 你给囚禁你的人准备了怎样的命运?
[1:41:20] The Brethren Court? 海盗公会?
[1:41:24] All of them,the last thing they will learn in this life… 他们临死前会明白
[1:41:29] …is how cruel I can be. 我可以变得多残酷
[1:41:37] And what of your fate,Davy Jones? 而你的命运呢? 戴维·琼斯?
[1:41:43] My heart will always belong to you. 我的心永远属于你
[1:41:59] It was the First Court what imprisoned Calypso. 第一届公会囚禁了科莉布索
[1:42:03] We should be the ones to set her free. 我们这届应该放了她
[1:42:06] And in her gratitude, she will see fit to grant us boons. 为了感谢我们 她会给我们好处
[1:42:10] Whose boons? Your boons? 谁的好处? 你的好处?
[1:42:13] Utterly deceptive twaddle-speak,says I. 我说全是骗人的废话
[1:42:16] If you have a better alternative, please,share. 如果你有更好的主意 请共享出来
[1:42:21] Cuttlefish. 乌贼
[1:42:24] Aye. 对
[1:42:27] Let us not,dear friends, 亲爱的朋友们 让我们
[1:42:29] forget our dear friends,the cuttlefish. 不要忘记亲爱的乌贼朋友
[1:42:33] Flipping glorious little sausages. 滑腻腻的小香肠们
[1:42:35] Pen them up together,they’ll devour each other without a second thought. 把两个乌贼放一块 它们会毫不犹豫地自相残杀
[1:42:39] Human nature,isn’t it? 人的本性 不是吗?
[1:42:40] Or… Or fish nature. 或是…鱼的本性
[1:42:43] So,yes,we could hole up here well-provisioned and well-armed. 我们可以躲在这里 给养充足武备齐全
[1:42:46] Half of us would be dead within the month. 但一个月内会死一半人
[1:42:49] Which seems quite grim to me, any way you slice it. Or… 不管怎么看 结局都很悲观 或者…
[1:42:57] As my learned colleague so naively suggests, 或者像我们有才的同事天真地建议
[1:43:03] we can release Calypso,and we can pray that she will be merciful. 我们放了科莉布索 然后寄希望于她的怜悯
[1:43:09] I rather doubt it. 但我很怀疑
[1:43:11] Can we pretend she’s anything other than a woman scorned 我们可以假装她绝不是个
[1:43:15] like which fury hell hath no? We cannot. 怒火满腔的女人吗? 我们不能
[1:43:19] Res ipsa loquitur,tabula in naufragio. 事物自道缘由:一旦将她放归大海
[1:43:22] We are left with but one option. 我们只剩一个选择
[1:43:25] I agree with,and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth… 我同意…我不敢相信我正说这话
[1:43:31] …Captain Swann. We must fight. 斯旺船长 我们必须战斗
[1:43:34] – You’ve always run away from a fight. – Have not. – 你总是逃避战斗 – 我没有
[1:43:38] – Have so. – Have not. – 你有 – 我没有
[1:43:39] – Have so. – Have not! – 你有 – 我没有!
[1:43:40] – You have so,and you know it. – Have not. Slander and calumny. – 你有 你自己知道 – 没有 造谣中伤
[1:43:43] I have only ever embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions. 我只是遵循最古老最神圣的海盗传统
[1:43:48] I submit that here now that is what we all must do: 此时此刻我建议我们都应该做的事
[1:43:52] We must fight… 我们必须战斗
[1:43:54] …to run away. 以便逃跑
[1:43:56] – Aye! – Aye! – 对 – 对!
[1:44:00] As per the code,an act of war, and this be exactly that, As per the code, an act of war, and this be exactly that, 海盗法典规定 战争 就是现在的情形
[1:44:04] can only be declared by the pirate king. 只能由海盗大帝来宣布
[1:44:07] – You made that up. – Did I,now? – 你编的 – 我编的?
[1:44:10] I call on Cap’n Teague, keeper of the code. 我有请法典的保管人蒂格船长
[1:44:15] Sri Sumbhajee proclaims this all to be folly! 松巴吉爵士宣布这全是假的!
[1:44:20] – Hang the code. Who cares a…? 去他妈的海盗法典 谁在乎…
[1:44:31] Code is the law. 法典至高无上
[1:44:45] You’re in my way,boy. 你挡我道了 孩子
[1:44:56] – The code. – The code. – 法典 – 法典
[1:44:59] As set forth by Morgan and Bartholomew. 由摩根和巴多罗米尔制定的
[1:45:19] – That can’t… How did… – Sea turtles,mate. – 这不可能…这怎么… – 海龟 伙计
[1:45:26] Sea turtles. 海龟
[1:45:42] Ah. Barbossa is right. 啊 巴博萨是对的
[1:45:45] Hang on a minute. 等一下
[1:45:48] “It shall be the duties,as the king, 海盗大帝的责任是宣战
[1:45:50] to declare war, parley with shared adversaries…” 以及与共同的敌人进行谈判
[1:45:53] Fancy that. 想象一下
[1:45:55] There has not been a king since the First Court. 自第一届以来就没有海盗大帝了
[1:45:57] And that’s not likely to change. 现在也不太可能会变
[1:45:59] – Not likely. – Why not? – 不太可能 – 为什么?
[1:46:01] See,the pirate king is elected by popular vote. 海盗大帝是由海盗王们公选出来的
[1:46:04] And each pirate only ever votes for hisself. 所有海盗都只会选他自己
[1:46:07] I call for a vote. 我提议投票
[1:46:13] I vote for Ammand the corsair. 我投安曼海盗
[1:46:16] Capitaine Chevalle, the penniless Frenchman. 法国穷光蛋夏威尔船长
[1:46:19] Sri Sumbhajee votes for Sri Sumbhajee. 松巴吉爵士投松巴吉爵士
[1:46:22] Mistress Ching. 清夫人
[1:46:24] Gentleman Jocard. 久卡德先生
[1:46:26] – Elizabeth Swann.- Barbossa. – 伊丽莎白·斯旺 – 巴博萨
[1:46:29] Vallenueva!Vallenueva 维基勒巴!
[1:46:31] Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth Swann 伊丽莎白·斯旺
[1:46:34] – What? – I know. Curious,isn’t it? – 什么? – 我知道 很好奇吧?
[1:46:38] Vote for me. Vote for me. 投票选我 投票选我
[1:46:42] What you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
[1:46:44] No! 不!
[1:46:45] Am I to understand that you lot will not be keeping to the code,then? 那么你们的投票不打算遵循海盗法典?
[1:46:58] Very well. 很好
[1:47:02] What say you,Captain Swann, king of the Brethren Court? 斯旺船长 海盗大帝 你要下什么命令?
[1:47:09] Prepare every vessel that floats. 预备所有的船
[1:47:12] At dawn… 黎明时
[1:47:15] …we’re at war. 我们开战
[1:47:20] And so we shall go to war. 那么 我们将开战
[1:47:37] What? 怎么了?
[1:47:39] You’ve seen it all, done it all. You survived. 你什么都见过 什么都做过了 你活下来了
[1:47:43] That’s the trick,isn’t it? To survive? 一定有要诀吧? 为了生存?
[1:47:46] It’s not just about living forever,Jackie. 目的不在于永远活着 杰克
[1:47:53] The trick is living with yourself forever. 要诀是永远活出自己
[1:48:02] How’s Mum? 妈妈呢?
[1:48:10] She looks great. 她看来气色很好
[1:48:33] The enemy is here! Let’s take them! 敌人来了!消灭他们!
[1:49:00] Abandon ship. Abandon ship. 弃船!弃船!
[1:49:11] Parley? 谈判?
[1:50:09] You be the cur that led these wolves to our door. 原来是你这杂种引狼入室
[1:50:13] Don’t blame Turner. He was merely the tool of your betrayal. 不要怪特纳 他不过是被利用的工具而已
[1:50:17] If you wish to see its grand architect, look to your left. 如果你要找主谋 往你左边看
[1:50:25] My hands are clean in this. 我没插手过这事
[1:50:28] Figuratively. 看起来是
[1:50:29] My actions were my own and to my own purpose. 这是我自己的选择 我有自己的目的
[1:50:32] – Jack had nothing to do with it. – Well spoke. Listen to the tool. – 跟杰克没关系 – 说得好 听听工具怎么说的
[1:50:35] Will,I’ve been aboard the Dutchman. 威尔 我上过荷兰人号
[1:50:38] I understand the burden you bear, but I fear that cause is lost. 我明白你的目的和重担 但恐怕那已经毫无意义了
[1:50:42] No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it. 只要有一个傻瓜留下来战斗 就不会没有意义
[1:50:49] If Turner wasn’t acting on your behalf, then how did he come to give me this? 如果特纳不是为你效劳 他怎么会给我这个?
[1:50:55] You made a deal with me,Jack,to deliver the pirates. And here they are. 杰克 你我有交易 把所有海盗送到我手上 现在他们都到了
[1:51:00] Don’t be bashful. Step up. Claim your reward. 别害臊 尽管上来领赏
[1:51:04] Your debt to me is still to be satisfied. 你欠我的帐还是要还的
[1:51:08] One hundred years in servitude aboard the Dutchman. As a start. 在荷兰人号上服务一百年 这是起码的
[1:51:13] That debt was paid,mate. With some help. 欠账已经还了 在她的帮助下
[1:51:17] – You escaped. – Technically. – 你逃跑了 – 严格来讲…
[1:51:19] I propose an exchange. 我建议交换人质
[1:51:23] Will leaves with us… 威尔跟我们走
[1:51:26] …and you can take Jack. 你可以带走杰克
[1:51:30] Done. 成交
[1:51:31] – Undone. – Done. – 取消 – 成交
[1:51:33] Jack’s one of the nine pirate lords. You have no right. 杰克是九大海盗王之一 你没有权力
[1:51:37] King. 我是海盗大帝
[1:51:41] – As you command,your nibs. – Blackguard! – 听从您的命令 陛下 – 蠢才!
[1:51:50] If ye have something to say, I might be saying something as well. 你如果有什么想说的 那我也有要说的
[1:51:56] First to the finish,then? 看谁先到终点?
[1:52:20] Do you fear death? 你怕死吗?
[1:52:24] You’ve no idea. 你不明白的
[1:52:29] Advise your Brethren, 敬告你的海盗们
[1:52:31] you can fight,and all of you will die. 你们可以战斗 但都会被消灭
[1:52:34] Or you can not fight, in which case only most of you will die. 如果不战斗 你们大部分人会死
[1:52:39] You murdered my father. 你谋杀了我父亲
[1:52:42] He chose his own fate. 他自己选择的命运
[1:52:45] And you have chosen yours. 你也选择了你的
[1:52:48] We will fight. 我们会战斗
[1:52:50] And you will die. 你们会死
[1:52:57] So be it. 就这么定了
[1:53:05] King? 大帝?
[1:53:06] Of the Brethren Court. Courtesy of Jack. 海盗公会的 如杰克所说
[1:53:09] Maybe he really does know what he’s doing. 也许他真的知道自己想要什么
[1:53:18] Bravo! 漂亮!
[1:53:20] You’ve successfully arrived aboard the Dutchman as per the overall scheme. 你成功登上了飞翔的荷兰人号 正如计划的那样
[1:53:25] – Look – Oh,yes. Chapeau,mate. – 你看 – 是的 帽子 伙计
[1:53:26] Except for this sojourn in the brig, it’s utter clockwork. 除去被关在牢里这部分 好像有点出乎意料
[1:53:31] Go away. 走开
[1:53:32] – What,back to the Locker? – Not without you,Jackie. – 什么? 回到魔狱去? – 不能没有你 杰克
[1:53:36] Stab the heart. 扎心脏
[1:53:43] Live forever as captain of the Flying Dutchman. 作为荷兰人号的船长 永生不死
[1:53:52] Then again… 当然了
[1:53:54] …if you’re in the brig… 如果你在牢里
[1:53:57] …who’s to stab the heart? 谁应该扎心脏
[1:54:02] Does seem to put immortality a bit out of reach. 现在离不死之身好像有点远
[1:54:07] Peanut. 哦!花生
[1:54:08] We’ll need to use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack. 我们要让黑珍珠号作为旗舰领头攻击
[1:54:12] – Oh,will we now? – All right,Mrs. Fish. Come on. – 我们要吗? – 好吧 鱼女士 来吧
[1:54:16] Barbossa,you can’t release her. 巴博萨 你不能释放她
[1:54:20] We need to give Jack a chance. 我们要给杰克一个机会
[1:54:22] Apologies,Your Majesty. Too long my fate has not been in me own hands. 我很抱歉 陛下 我的命运不在我自己手中已经太久了
[1:54:30] No longer. 再也不会了
[1:54:33] The enemy… 敌人
[1:54:36] …has opted for oblivion. 选择了毁灭
[1:54:42] Ready the fleet. 让舰队准备好
[1:54:44] – To your stations. – To your stations. – 各就各位! – 各就各位!
[1:54:53] Be there some manner of rite or incantation? 要些仪式咒语什么的吗?
[1:54:56] Aye. 是
[1:54:58] The items brought together,done. 物件全凑齐 好了
[1:55:01] Items to be burned… 烧掉物件
[1:55:04] …and someone must speak the words: 然后有人必须说
[1:55:06] “Calypso,I release you from your human bonds.” “科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来”
[1:55:10] Is that it? 就这样了?
[1:55:12] ‘Tis said it must be spoken as if to a lover. 要用对爱人讲话的口吻
[1:55:21] Calypso,I release you from your human bonds! 科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来
[1:55:36] – Is that it? – No,no,no. He didn’t say it right. – 就这样了? – 不不 他说的不对
[1:55:45] He didn’t… 他没有…
[1:55:47] You have to say it right. 你 你要亲切点
[1:55:57] Calypso… 科莉布索
[1:56:04] …I release you from your human bonds. 我把你从躯体里释放出来
[1:56:25] Tia Dalma. Tia Dalma 提亚·朵玛
[1:56:29] Calypso. 科莉布索
[1:56:33] When the Brethren Court imprisoned you, who was it that told them how? 海盗公会禁锢你的时候是谁告诉他们这么做的
[1:56:39] – Who was it that betrayed you? – Name him. – 是谁背叛了你 – 说出来
[1:56:44] Davy Jones. Davy Jones 戴维·琼斯
[1:57:00] This is it! This is it! 这就是了!这就是了!
[1:57:47] Calypso! 科莉布索
[1:57:51] I come before you as but a servant, humble and contrite. 我作为仆人跪在你面前 虔卑而懊悔
[1:57:58] I have fulfilled me vow and now ask your favor. 我完成了我的誓约 我现在请求你的帮助
[1:58:06] Spare meself,me ship,me crew… 放过我 我的船和我船员
[1:58:09] …but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters… 将你的愤怒发泄于那些敢于自命为你的主人
[1:58:14] …or mine. 或我的主人的人
[1:59:13] Is that it? 就这样了?
[1:59:17] Why,she’s no help at all. 她一点忙都没帮
[1:59:23] What now? 现在怎么办?
[1:59:25] Nothing. 什么也不干
[1:59:27] Our final hope has failed us. 最后的希望也落空了
[1:59:57] – It’s not over. – There’s still a fight to be had. – 还没完 – 战斗还在前头
[2:00:01] We’ve an armada against us,and with the Dutchman,there’s no chance. 我们要对付整个舰队 还有荷兰人号 没希望了
[2:00:05] There’s only a fool’s chance. 傻人或许有傻福
[2:00:07] Revenge won’t bring your father back,Miss Swann, 复仇也救不回你父亲 斯旺小姐
[2:00:10] and it’s not something I’m intending to die for. 我不打算为此送命
[2:00:18] You’re right. 你说得没错
[2:00:25] Then what shall we die for? 那我们为何送命?
[2:00:31] You will listen to me. 你们给我听着
[2:00:33] Listen! 听着!
[2:00:37] The Brethren will still be looking here to us,to the Black Pearl,to lead. 海盗们还在看着我们等着黑珍珠号领队
[2:00:43] And what will they see? 他们会看到什么?
[2:00:44] Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No. 惊恐的鼠辈? 被弃的破船? 不!
[2:00:48] No,they will see free men and freedom! 不 他们会看到自由的人和自由!
[2:00:52] And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons. 敌人会听见我们的炮声
[2:00:56] They will hear the ring of our swords, and they will know what we can do. 听见我们拔剑出鞘 看到我们的气势
[2:01:04] By the sweat of our brows, 以我们额头上的汗水
[2:01:06] and the strength of our backs… 我们脊背的力量
[2:01:09] …and the courage of our hearts. 和我们心中的勇气
[2:01:14] Gentlemen… 先生们
[2:01:19] …hoist the colors. 升起旗帜
[2:01:22] Hoist the colors. 升起旗帜
[2:01:24] – Hoist the colors. – Hoist the colors! – 升起旗帜 – 升起旗帜!
[2:01:26] Aye. 对
[2:01:28] The wind’s on our side,boys. That’s all we need! 伙计们 风向对我们有利
[2:01:34] Hoist the colors! 升起旗帜
[2:02:27] We have a favorable wind,sir. 伙计们 风向对我们有利
[2:02:30] Oh,so we do. 如此甚好
[2:02:32] Signal Jones to give no quarter. 通知琼斯 不留活口
[2:02:36] That should brighten his day. 那会给他这一天增加亮点
[2:02:42] To arms! We give no quarter! 武器就位!我们不留活口
[2:02:55] Calypso. 科莉布索!
[2:03:23] Have you noticed, on top of everything,it’s raining? 你注意到没 这么多事 现在又下雨了?
[2:03:26] That’s a bad sign. 这是个坏兆头
[2:03:27] Man the capstan. Raise the main topyard. Keep that powder dry. 掌住绞盘 用力 加把劲
[2:03:47] Maelstrom! 大漩涡
[2:03:52] Captain Barbossa! 巴博萨船长!
[2:03:55] We need you at the helm. 我们要你去掌舵
[2:04:00] Aye,that be true. 是 没错
[2:04:04] Brace up yards, you cack-handed deck apes. 升起帆桁 你们这些蠢货吊猿人
[2:04:09] Dying is the day worth living for. 要死也死得痛快
[2:04:24] Veer off! 转向!
[2:04:25] She’ll not harm us. 她无法消灭我们!
[2:04:28] Full-bore and into the abyss. 全力驶入深渊
[2:04:31] Are you mad? 你疯了?
[2:04:33] Ha! You afraid to get wet? 哈 你怕湿吗?
[2:04:45] She’s on our stern and gaining. 它在往船艉靠近
[2:04:47] More speed! Haul your wind and hold your water. 掉头迎风前进 不要惧怕!
[2:05:00] Bow cannons! 放下火炮!
[2:05:03] Blow the cannons! 开炮!
[2:05:16] Take us out or they’ll overbear us. 把船开出去 否则它会压倒我们
[2:05:19] Nay. Further in. We’ll cut across to faster waters. 不 再进深些 我们会切入较快的水流
[2:05:25] Prepare to broadside. 准备接舷
[2:05:38] Captain the guns. Bear a hand. 准备火炮 帮帮忙
[2:05:40] Muster your courage,men. At the ready. 鼓起勇气 随时待发
[2:05:51] Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp. 象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考…
[2:05:55] Hinges. Hinges. 铰链 铰链
[2:05:57] Think like the whelp. 象幼兽一样思考
[2:05:59] Half-barrel hinges. 半桶铰链
[2:06:00] Leverage. 杠杆
[2:06:06] Wish us luck,boys. We’ll need it. 祝我好运吧 我们需要好运
[2:06:10] – I miss him already. – He is quite charming,isn’t he? – 我已经开始想他了 – 他好有魅力 是不是?
[2:06:13] Nobody move. 谁也别动
[2:06:16] I dropped me brain. 我的脑子掉出来了
[2:06:27] Batten down the hatches! 封舱!
[2:06:31] Stand to your guns. Stand to your guns. 推出火炮
[2:06:34] Midship cannoneers,sight the masts. 船中炮手 瞄准
[2:06:41] Main battery at the ready! 主炮就绪!
[2:06:48] Hold there! Wait till we’re board-and-board. 稳住!等到船舷对齐
[2:06:57] Fire! 开火!
[2:06:59] – Fire!- Fire! Fire all! – 开火! – 开火!全部开火!
[2:07:04] Fire! 开火!
[2:07:09] Fire! 开火!
[2:07:20] Come on,men. 加油 大伙们
[2:07:32] It be too late to alter course now,mateys. 现在转向已经太晚了 船员们
[2:07:41] Halt there or we’ll shoot. 别动!否则我们会开火!
[2:07:44] Good one. 说的好
[2:07:48] I just come to get me effects. 我只是来拿我的东西
[2:07:52] Admirable though it may be,why are you here when you could be elsewhere? 虽然你们的行为值得尊敬 但为何你们要待在这里?
[2:07:56] Someone has to stay and guard the chest. 必须有人看管宝箱
[2:08:00] There’s no question,there’s a breakdown in military discipline on this vessel. 没错 最近这船上的军纪越来越涣散了
[2:08:04] I blame the fish people. 都怪那些鱼人
[2:08:06] Oh,so fish people, by dint of being fish people, 噢 你的意思是鱼人本性就一定散漫
[2:08:10] automatically aren’t as disciplined as non-fish people? 不象那些非鱼人?
[2:08:14] Seems contributory, is all I’m suggesting. 我只是说 他们做出了贡献
[2:08:16] It’s true,if there were no fish people, there’d be no need to guard the chest. 没错 如果没有那些鱼人 根本就不用看管宝箱
[2:08:21] And if there were no chest we wouldn’t need to be here to guard it. 而且如果没有宝箱 我们也不用看管了
[2:08:32] Prepare to board! 准备登船!
[2:08:36] Cover! 寻找掩护!
[2:08:54] No! 不!
[2:09:21] Lookee here,boys. A lost bird. 看呐 孩子们 一只迷途之鸟
[2:09:26] A lost bird that never learned to fly. 一只从未学会飞行的雏鸟
[2:09:31] To my great regret. 这是我的遗憾
[2:09:35] But… 但是…
[2:09:38] …never too late to learn,eh? 学习从来不嫌晚 对吧
[2:09:57] The chest,hand it over. 箱子…拿来
[2:10:00] I can set you free,mate. 我可以释放你 还你自由 老兄
[2:10:02] My freedom waS forfeit Iong ago. 我很久前就放弃自由了
[2:10:52] Elizabeth. Elizabeth! 伊丽莎白
[2:10:57] Elizabeth. Elizabeth… 伊丽莎白
[2:10:59] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?
[2:11:03] I don’t think now’s the best time. 现在求婚不妥吧?
[2:11:08] Now may be the only time. 这恐怕是我最后的机会了
[2:11:16] I love you. 我爱你
[2:11:23] I’ve made my choice. What’s yours? 我主意已定 你呢?
[2:11:26] Barbossa. Barbossa 巴博萨
[2:11:29] Marry us. 帮我们证婚
[2:11:31] I’m a little busy at the moment. 我现在有点忙!
[2:11:40] Barbossa,now. 巴博萨 快
[2:11:44] Fine,then. 那好吧
[2:11:56] Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today… 亲爱的各位 我们今天聚集在这里…
[2:12:00] To nail your gizzards to the mast,you poxy cur. 把你喉咙钉到桅杆上 你个杂种
[2:12:08] Elizabeth Swann,do you take me to be your husband?Elizabeth Swann… 伊丽莎白·斯旺 你愿意接受我成为你的丈夫吗?
[2:12:11] – I do. – Great. – 我愿意 – 棒极了
[2:12:20] Will Turner,do you take me… 威尔·特纳…你愿意…
[2:12:23] …to be your wife… 娶我为妻…
[2:12:30] …in sickness and in health… 不论生病或健康…
[2:12:32] …with health being the less likely? 哪怕健康的可能性比较小…
[2:12:42] I do. 我愿意
[2:12:45] As captain,I now pronounce you… 以船长的身分 我现在宣布你们…
[2:12:51] You may kiss… 你们可以亲吻…
[2:13:02] You may kiss… 你们可以亲吻…
[2:13:08] Just kiss. 快亲吧!
[2:13:49] Leave it. 别拿了
[2:14:03] You can do nothing without the key. 你没钥匙的话也没用
[2:14:05] I already have the key. 我已经有钥匙了
[2:14:08] No,you don’t. 你才没有
[2:14:11] Oh,that key. 噢 就是这把钥匙
[2:14:48] No! 不!
[2:15:17] Oi. My pistol. 这是我的枪
[2:15:47] Turner. Turner 特钠
[2:15:53] Fire! 发射!
[2:16:00] Thank you,Jack. 谢了 杰克
[2:16:31] Stop! It’s me. 停下!是我
[2:16:35] It’s Will. Your son. 是威尔 你儿子呀
[2:17:07] Ha! 哈!
[2:17:40] Go! 去呀!
[2:17:59] Harridan! You’ll see no mercy from me. 女海盗!我也不会手下留情的
[2:18:04] That’s why I brought this. 所以我才带了这个
[2:18:25] I’m not going to kill you. I made you a promise. 我不会杀你的 我答应过你
[2:18:37] Missed. 没打中
[2:18:40] Did you forget? I’m a heartless wretch. 你是否忘记了? 我是没心脏的可怜人
[2:19:01] Ah. Love. 爱
[2:19:05] A dreadful bond. 可怕的牵绊
[2:19:09] And yet,so easily severed. 但却也容易切割
[2:19:14] Tell me,William Turner, do you fear death? 告诉我 威廉·特纳 你怕死吗?
[2:19:19] Do you? 你呢?
[2:19:32] Heady tonic,holding life and death in the palm of one’s hand. 真是美妙的结合 掌中同时把握着爱与死
[2:19:36] You’re a cruel man,Jack Sparrow. 你真残忍 杰克·斯帕洛
[2:19:41] Cruel is a matter of perspective. 是否残忍要看个人出发点
[2:19:44] Is it? 是吗?
[2:20:11] Will? Will? 威尔?
[2:20:14] Look at me! Stay with me! You’re all right. 看着我 清醒点 你会没事的
[2:20:23] William? William? 威廉?
[2:20:25] My son. 我的儿子
[2:20:38] Will? Will? Look at me. Look at me! 威尔 看着我 看着我
[2:20:46] You will not forestall my judgment. 我不会让你阻止我的判决
[2:21:05] Calypso. 科莉布索
[2:21:13] She’s taking us down! Make quick or it’s the Locker for us all! 她要把我们拉下去了!把两条船分开 不然大家都下地狱
[2:21:49] No. 不
[2:21:54] No,no. 不!不!
[2:21:56] No! 不
[2:21:59] Part of the crew. Part of the ship,part of the crew. 船员的一份子 船的一部份
[2:22:03] Part of the ship,part of the crew. 船员的一份子 船的一部份
[2:22:07] Don’t leave me. 别离开我!
[2:22:10] Don’t. No! 别离开我!不!
[2:22:12] I won’t leave you. 我不会离开你的
[2:22:24] The Dutchman must have a captain. 荷兰人号必须要有一个船长
[2:22:30] Hold on. 抓好
[2:23:25] Thank goodness,Jack. 谢天谢地 杰克
[2:23:27] The armada’s still out there. The Endeavor’s coming up hard to starboard, 敌方舰队还在那里 “努力号”快速地朝右舷而来
[2:23:31] and I think it’s time we embrace that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions. 是时候发扬海盗最古老 最荣耀的传统了
[2:23:35] Never actually been one for tradition. 我一向不尊照传统
[2:23:43] Close haul her. Luff the sails and lay her in irons. 升帆 转舵 下锚
[2:23:46] Belay that, or we’ll be a sitting duck. 别听他的 否则我们会成瓮中之鳖
[2:23:48] Belay that “belay that.” 别听他那句”别听他的”
[2:23:50] – But the arma… – Belay. – 但船长… – 别听他的
[2:23:51] – The Endeav… – Stow. Shut it. – 我们的努… – 闭嘴
[2:24:07] What are they waiting for? 他们在等什么?
[2:24:10] He expects us to honor our agreement. 他期望我们履行我们的合约
[2:24:15] Ready guns and gun ports. 准备好枪和炮
[2:24:22] It’s nothing personal,Jack. It’s just good business. 我并非针对你 杰克 只不过这是桩好交易
[2:24:53] Ah,she survived. 啊 她还健在
[2:25:21] – Ready on the guns. – Guns ready. – 把炮准备好 – 把炮准备好
[2:25:25] Full canvas. 升帆!
[2:25:27] Aye,full canvas. 升帆!
[2:25:54] Orders,sir. 请下令 长官
[2:25:59] Sir! 长官!
[2:26:01] Cap’n. 船长
[2:26:02] – Fire. – Fire! – 开火 – 开火!
[2:26:05] – Fire! – Fire! – 开火! – 开火!
[2:26:07] Fire,all! 全体开火!
[2:26:19] Orders? Orders,sir? 请下令 长官
[2:26:35] Sir,what do you command? 长官 请下令
[2:26:37] It’s just… 这只是…
[2:26:40] …good business. 只不过是桩好交易
[2:26:44] Abandon ship! 弃船!
[2:26:45] – Abandon ship! – All hands,abandon ship! – 弃船! – 全体人员 弃船!
[2:28:15] They’re turning away! 他们撤退了!
[2:28:29] Wind in your sails. 一帆风顺
[2:28:36] Shiver me timbers. 吓老子
[2:28:59] Captain Turner! 特纳船长!
[2:29:16] – Mr. Gibbs. – Cap’n? – 吉伯斯先生 – 船长?
[2:29:19] – You may throw my hat if you like. – Aye,aye,cap’n. – 你愿意的话 可以丢我的帽子 – 好的 船长
[2:29:22] Hooray! 万岁!
[2:29:26] Now go and get it. 再去给我拿回来
[2:29:46] Orders,sir? 请下令 长官
[2:29:52] You’re no longer bound to the Dutchman. You’re free. 你已经不被荷兰人号束缚了 你自由了
[2:29:56] Aye. 是的
[2:29:58] That’s a fine thing,but… 这是好事 但是…
[2:30:02] …by my reckoning, I still have a debt that has to be paid. 我认为我还有一样债未还
[2:30:07] If you’ll have me. 如果你容许的话
[2:30:13] On the wheel,then,Mr. Turner. 去掌舵吧
[2:30:16] Aye,Captain Turner. 是的 特纳船长
[2:30:33] This ship has a purpose again. 这艘船有了新的使命
[2:30:36] And where we are bound… 我们要前往的地方
[2:30:38] …she cannot come. 她不能跟来
[2:30:41] One day ashore. 一天上岸
[2:30:43] Ten years at sea. 十年航海
[2:30:46] That’s a steep price for what’s been done. 那是非常沉重的代价
[2:30:51] Depends on the one day. 那要看上岸那天值不值得
[2:30:56] Your chariot awaits,Your Highness. 您的座驾准备好了 殿下
[2:31:02] The oars are inside. 船桨在里面
[2:31:16] Mrs. Turner. 特纳夫人
[2:31:23] Goodbye,poppet. 再见 妞妞
[2:31:30] Jack. Jack 杰克
[2:31:33] It would never have worked out between us. 我们之间永远不会有结果的
[2:31:38] Keep telling yourself that,darling. 你继续说服你自己吧 亲爱的
[2:31:44] Once was quite enough. 一次就够了
[2:31:49] Thank you. 谢谢你
[2:32:10] I’m going to need the other one. 我需要另一只
[2:32:44] It’s nearly sunset. 太阳快下山了
[2:33:05] It’s always belonged to you. 它一直都属于你
[2:33:13] Will you keep it safe? 你能好好保管它吗?
[2:33:16] Yes. 当然
[2:33:21] Yes. 是的
[2:33:42] Will! Will! 威尔!
[2:33:59] Keep a weather eye on the horizon. 看着海平面等我回来
[2:34:30] Granted it tends to list to port, and has been,on occasion, 虽然它倾向左舷
[2:34:33] known to frighten young women. 而且有时会吓坏女人
[2:34:35] But I promise you, you will not be disappointed. 但我保证 你们不会失望的
[2:34:41] Is that it? 就是那个?
[2:34:42] The Black Pearl? 黑珍珠?
[2:34:44] It’s not very big. 不大呀
[2:34:47] Love,that is a dinghy. 甜心 那是条小艇
[2:34:49] My vessel is magnificent and fierce and huge-ish and… 我的船非常宏伟、凶猛、巨大…而且…
[2:34:55] …gone. Why is it gone? 不见了 怎么会不见了?
[2:34:59] Is that it there? 是不是那艘?
[2:35:02] Yes,there it is. 是的 正是那艘
[2:35:04] Why is it there? 为什么会在那里?
[2:35:07] It’s much larger up close. 近看的话大很多
[2:35:08] Jack,you promised to take us for a ride. 杰克 你答应带我们去兜风的
[2:35:11] – I was to be given the first ride. – What? You? – 我本来应该是第一个上船的 – 什么 你?
[2:35:15] – Not what he said.I never! – 他不是这么说的 – 我绝不!
[2:35:19] Mr. Gibbs? Any particular reason why my ship is gone? 吉伯斯先生 为什么我的船不见了?
[2:35:23] The ship? We’re on the ship. 船? 我们在船上
[2:35:29] Jack! The ship’s gone! 杰克 船不见了!
[2:35:32] Really? 真的?
[2:35:35] Ladies! Will you please shut it? 女士们 能不能闭嘴?
[2:35:38] Listen to me. Yes,I lied to you. 听我说 是的 我骗了你们
[2:35:41] No,I don’t love you. 不 我不爱你们
[2:35:43] Of course it makes you look fat. I’ve never been to Brussels. 当然让你看起来很胖 我没去过布鲁塞尔
[2:35:46] It is pronounced “egregious.” 发音是”极…坏…的”
[2:35:49] By the way,no,I’ve never actually met Pizarro,but I love his pies. 我从未见过比萨罗 但我很喜欢他的派
[2:35:53] And all of this pales to utter insignificance 这些都不重要 因为我的船
[2:35:56] in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy? 又一次不见了 懂了?
[2:36:12] – Take what you can. – Give nothing back. – 拿走你能拿的 – 一点都不放过
[2:36:19] Tell me,ladies, what do you know of sea turtles? 告诉我 女士们 你们对海龟了解多少?
[2:36:23] Sea turtles? 海龟?
[2:36:24] Let me tell you the amazing story of Cap… 我跟你说说激动人心的船长故事…
[2:36:27] All men up the ratlines. 全都上梯绳
[2:36:30] All men up the ratlines! 全都上梯绳!
[2:36:38] Oh,you want a taste of this? 你想尝尝这个吗?
[2:36:42] Oh,that’s a good boy! You’re Daddy’s boy. 好孩子 你真是个乖孩子
[2:36:45] Oh,yes,you are. Oh,yes,you are. 哦 是的 你是好孩子
[2:36:48] Sir? 长官?
[2:36:50] Some of the men don’t feel entirely settled 有些船员觉得不该丢下杰克
[2:36:52] – about leaving Captain Jack behind. – Again. 又一次
[2:36:55] – Again. – Is that so? – 又一次 – 是吗?
[2:36:58] It would make us feel a whole lot better regarding our fortunes 如果你能让我们看看你所说的宝藏
[2:37:02] if we could see that item you told us about. 我们会安心许多
[2:37:05] – On the charts. – Aye. – 在航海图上的方位 – 是的
[2:37:07] With our own eyes. 让我们亲眼看看
[2:37:09] To help put an ease to our burden of guilt,so to speak. 也可以帮助我们减轻罪恶感
[2:37:13] Ah. 啊
[2:37:14] Feast your eyes upon this,mateys. 睁大眼好好瞧瞧吧 伙计们
[2:37:17] There’s more than one way to live forever. 长生不老不是只有一种方法
[2:37:20] Gents,I give you the Fountain of Youth. 男士们 见识一下青春源泉
[2:37:34] Sparrow. 斯帕洛
[2:37:37] ∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate’s life for me∮ ∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮
[2:38:07] ∮We’re devils and black sheep Really bad eggs∮ ∮我们是恶魔 是害群之马 地地道道的大坏蛋∮
[2:38:31] ∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮ ∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮
[2:47:06] ∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate’s life for me∮ 十年后 ∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮
[2:47:11] ∮We pillage,we plunder We rifle and loot We pillage, we plunder, We rifle and loot∮ ∮我们杀人越货 我们无恶不作∮
[2:47:14] ∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮ ∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮
[2:47:16] ∮We kidnap and ravage And don’t give a hoot* ∮我们绑架掳掠 我们无恶不作∮
[2:47:19] ∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮ ∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮
[2:47:20] ∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate’s life for me∮ ∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮
2007年 Tags:加勒比海盗

Post navigation

Previous Post: Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man’s Chest(加勒比海盗2:聚魂棺)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Pirates of the Caribbean:On Stranger Tides(加勒比海盗4:惊涛怪浪)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme