英文名称:Pinocchio
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:02] | Good morning, Geppetto. | 早上好 吉佩托 |
[02:04] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[02:07] | Can I get you something? | 吃点什么吗 |
[02:12] | -To me? -Yup. | -我吗 -对 |
[02:13] | No, no, I wanted … I wanted a … | 不用 我想 我只是想 |
[02:17] | No, I just wanted to warm up a little. | 不用了 我只是想暖一下身子 |
[02:19] | It’s cold outside! Have you heard? | 外面冷得要死 你们听说了吗 |
[02:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:23] | I put myself here … a moment to warm up, huh. | 我就待在这儿 取一下暖 |
[02:28] | – Go, sit down. – Thanks. Oh! | -坐吧 -多谢 |
[02:32] | Sorry, but I almost broke my legs there. Look here. | 抱歉 我差点在那儿摔断了腿 你看 |
[02:36] | – It can break at any moment. – It’s like that, it won’t break. | -随时可能断掉 -它就是那样的 断不了 |
[02:40] | I do this job in half an hour. It is cheap. | 交给我半小时就能修好 收费也不贵 |
[02:44] | It’s solid, it’s fine. | 它好着呢 没事 |
[02:46] | Okay, as you want. | 好吧 随你吧 |
[02:53] | But here… Hey! | 但这儿 |
[02:55] | Sorry, but … this table hangs all right, did you see? | 抱歉 但这张桌子晃得厉害啊 看到没 |
[03:01] | – The table? – You don’t eat here. | -桌子 -你们可不能在这上面吃饭 |
[03:02] | – No. – This is more serious. | -没事 -这个更严重了 |
[03:05] | It takes a few days. I’ll take it tomorrow and fix it. | 要几天才能修好 我可以明天拿去修 |
[03:09] | – No, he’s fine, don’t worry. – All right. | -没事 它好着呢 别担心 -好吧 |
[03:15] | Then I go, goodbye. | 那我走了 再见 |
[03:22] | This door gets out of hand. It is to be thrown away. | 这门坏成这样还不如扔掉 |
[03:26] | To enter it does not open, going out does not close. Look. | 进门打不开 出门关不上 |
[03:30] | I’ll make it like new. | 我可以把它修的跟新的一样 |
[03:31] | You don’t have to do anything again. Sit down. | 你什么都不用做了 坐下 |
[03:34] | – It’s free. – Come. | -不收钱 -来吧 |
[03:36] | – I’ll fix it. – No. | -我能修好 -不用 |
[03:38] | Eat, I’ll offer this to you | 吃吧 给你做了这个 |
[03:40] | if not slowly you dismantle the whole inn. | 不然这么下去你要把整个店都拆了 |
[03:44] | Okay, Moreno. | 好吧 莫雷诺 |
[03:46] | – Anyway, the door needs to be changed. – I know. | -不管怎么样 门得修 -我知道 |
[03:49] | I also give you this piece of bread with cheese. | 我再给你一份面包配奶酪 |
[03:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:53] | But you don’t have to say anything anymore, okay? | 但是你什么都不要再说了 好吗 |
[04:06] | It should not be done immediately, a few days holds | 一时半会儿修不好 要个几天 |
[04:09] | In fact, the table is fine. | 不过实际上 桌子挺好 |
[04:11] | He fixed himself. The chair is also doing well. | 它自己就修好了 椅子也没坏 |
[04:20] | The fun has come! | 欢乐降临 |
[04:23] | Cheerfulness has arrived! | 欢庆已至 |
[04:26] | For all children and families! | 合家欢乐的 |
[04:30] | The Grand Puppet Theater! | 木偶大剧场 |
[04:33] | We also accept things to eat! | 食物也能换票 |
[04:36] | Fun is guaranteed! | 保证精彩 |
[04:39] | Sorry, but … Sorry, but puppets like? | 抱歉 但 抱歉 什么样的木偶 |
[04:42] | – puppets puppets. – But made with wood? | -木偶就是木偶 -木头做的那种吗 |
[04:44] | – Sure. – Oh yes? | -当然 -是吗 |
[04:47] | – Can I see a moment? – No. Hurry! | -我能看一下吗 -不行 快来啊 |
[04:51] | Tonight, all with only four coins! | 今晚 只需四枚钱币 |
[04:55] | The most beautiful puppets in the world! | 来看世上最美的木偶 |
[04:57] | It will be a beautiful sight! | 让你美不胜收 |
[05:00] | For all children, for all mothers! | 老少咸宜 |
[05:03] | Run! Run! Real puppets! They are real puppets! | 快跑吧 真正的木偶 都是真正的木偶 |
[05:08] | Hurry! Children, run to your moms! | 快跑 孩子们 跑去告诉妈妈吧 |
[05:13] | You will see the show most beautiful in the world! | 你们将看到世上最美的木偶 |
[05:16] | Real puppets! They are real puppets! | 真正的木偶 都是真正的木偶 |
[05:20] | Enough, you can’t watch! | 够了 你不能看 |
[05:22] | It is not seen so well. | 看上去也不怎么好 |
[05:24] | – Okay thanks. – See you this evening. | -好了 感谢 -今晚见 |
[05:26] | – Thank you. – Hurry! | -谢谢 -快来啊 |
[05:28] | Children, run to your moms! | 孩子们 快去告诉你们的妈妈吧 |
[05:32] | Here is the show more beautiful than ever! | 前所未有的绝世表演就要来了 |
[06:40] | Master Cherry? | 切里师傅 |
[06:44] | Master Cherry! | 切里师傅 |
[06:49] | Cherry! | 切里 |
[06:53] | – Cherry, what are you doing on the ground? – Nothing. | -切里 你坐地上干嘛 -没什么 |
[06:56] | Cherry, it’s me. | 切里 是我啊 |
[07:00] | – How’s it going, all right? – Yes. Say, say. | -怎么样 还好吗 -没事 你说你说 |
[07:04] | No, I came … to ask you a favor. | 没什么 我来就想让你帮个忙 |
[07:09] | I had an idea this morning, I think beautiful. | 我今早上想了个点子出来 我觉得棒极了 |
[07:12] | – Can you hear me? I tell you? – Yup. | -你能听见吗 我跟你说的 -能 |
[07:15] | I had thought of making with my hands | 我想要亲手做一个 |
[07:18] | a wooden puppet. | 木偶 |
[07:20] | But not just any puppet, must be the most beautiful in the world. | 不只是普通木偶 是世上最美的木偶 |
[07:25] | People have to say: “But who did it?” | 人们看了会问”是谁做的呢” |
[07:27] | And be amazed. | 然后被惊艳到 |
[07:30] | And then with this puppet I want to travel the world | 然后我想带上这个木偶去环游世界 |
[07:33] | and earn a living honestly. | 四处谋生 |
[07:37] | I also found his name. | 我还给他起了名字 |
[07:39] | – I thought of “Pinocchio”. Nice, huh? – Yup. | -叫”匹诺曹” 不错吧 -挺好 |
[07:43] | Cherry? | 切里啊 |
[07:44] | Tell me the truth, did you drink? | 老实说 你是不是喝了 |
[07:47] | – No, I didn’t drink. – You drank. | -不 我没喝 -你喝酒了 |
[07:50] | – No. – I know, you can tell me. | -没有 -我都知道了 你可以告诉我 |
[07:54] | Geppetto, what do you want from me? | 吉佩托 你来我这儿到底想要什么 |
[07:58] | I wanted a little pleasure. | 我就想来找点乐子 |
[08:00] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你的 |
[08:02] | – I’ve always loved you. – Yup. | -我一直都爱你 -是 |
[08:04] | Master Cherry, I need, if it doesn’t bother you, | 切里师傅 如果不劳烦您的话 |
[08:08] | of a piece of wood, because I currently have nothing. | 我想跟你要块木头 我现在一穷二白 |
[08:12] | – Do you have a piece of wood? – Yes, yes. | -你有木头吗 -当然 当然 |
[08:16] | I have it, I have it! | 我有 我有 |
[08:21] | Take that over there. | 拿走那块吧 |
[08:23] | What are you saying? Are you really drunk? This is too much! | 说什么呢 你真喝高了吗 这太多了 |
[08:28] | Take it! | 拿走 |
[08:29] | I can’t accept it, I’m fine with a scrap. | 这我不能收 我拿一些边角料就行 |
[08:32] | I’ll give it to you! No! This no, I need it. | 我给你了 不行 这根不行 我要这根 |
[08:35] | – I’ll give it to you. – But Cherry, this … let me think. | -这根给你 -但是切里 这 我想想 |
[08:39] | Oh, mom, this is one of the most beautiful pieces of wood | 妈呀 这是我见过的 |
[08:43] | I’ve ever seen in my life. | 最漂亮的木头之一了 |
[08:45] | Here we come … a wonderful puppet. | 一个完美的木偶 就要来了 |
[10:00] | Here, now I’m almost done. | 好了 马上就做完了 |
[10:08] | Can you hear me, Pinocchio? | 你能听见我说话吗 匹诺曹 |
[10:10] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我吗 |
[10:20] | Come on, Pinocchio. | 来吧 匹诺曹 |
[10:23] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[10:24] | Come on, say something. Move your mouth for your dad. | 来吧 说句话 给爸爸动动嘴唇看看 |
[10:27] | Here, say “dad”. | 来 说”爸爸” |
[10:30] | Dad. Look look. | 爸爸 你看你看 |
[10:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:37] | Come on! | 说嘛 |
[10:41] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[10:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:03] | I born a son! I born a son! | 我生了个儿子 我生了个儿子 |
[11:07] | I have a son! Can you hear me? | 我有儿子了 听见了吗 |
[11:09] | I became a dad! I became a dad! | 我当爹了 我当爹了 |
[11:13] | – What happened? – Remigio! | -怎么回事 -雷明戈 |
[11:16] | – But do you know what happened? – That? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么了 |
[11:17] | – I had a son. – Really? | -我有儿子了 -真的 |
[11:20] | – He was born now. – Best wishes! | -他刚生出来 -恭喜你啊 |
[11:21] | – Thanks. I became a dad. – Geppetto! | -多谢 我当爹了 -吉佩托 |
[11:24] | – Barbara! – What’s up? | -芭芭拉 -怎么了 |
[11:26] | I wanted to tell you. I born a son, I became a father. | 我想说 我有儿子了 我当爹了 |
[11:29] | – So, overnight? – No, any minute. | -今晚生吗 -不 马上就生出来了 |
[11:34] | – You are making fun of me? – No! | -你逗我呢吧 -没有 |
[11:36] | I am happy for you, but now go to bed. | 我真替你高兴 但你现在该睡觉了 |
[11:38] | You woke up the neighborhood. | 你把邻居都吵醒了 |
[11:41] | It wasn’t my intention, but I wanted to | 我不是故意的 我只是想说 |
[11:43] | say that a son was born to me! | 我生儿子了 |
[12:02] | I almost did, huh. Here we are. | 差不多好了 来吧 |
[12:05] | Here we are. | 来吧 |
[12:11] | Look. | 你看 |
[12:13] | This is you, Pinocchio. Do you like yourself? | 这就是你 匹诺曹 你喜欢你的样子吗 |
[12:31] | Do you like how I made you? | 你喜欢我给你做成的样子吗 |
[12:34] | To me a lot. | 我是可喜欢了 |
[12:40] | Pinocchio, be careful. Now Father teaches you to walk. | 匹诺曹 注意 现在爸爸教你走路 |
[12:44] | You have to walk well, | 你得走好路 |
[12:45] | if not, you fall and you can hurt yourself. | 不然的话 你会摔倒伤着自己 |
[12:48] | You have to pay attention. Look. | 你得集中注意 看 |
[12:50] | I’ll teach you, first one leg and then the other. One and two. | 我教你 先迈一条腿再迈另一条 一二 |
[12:55] | Look at me, huh? One and two. | 看我 好吗 一二 |
[12:59] | One and two, one and two. | 一二 一二 |
[13:05] | If you do like me, in two or three days | 跟着我做 两三天以后 |
[13:07] | you can already walk by … | 你就能自己走 |
[13:09] | Pinocchio! Pinocchio! But have you already learned? | 匹诺曹 匹诺曹 你已经学好了吗 |
[13:15] | Pinocchio! Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 匹诺曹 |
[13:20] | Pinocchio! I haven’t even finished making you | 匹诺曹 我还没把你做好呢 |
[13:24] | and I already lack respect? | 我已经没有威严了吗 |
[13:26] | It starts badly, badly! | 这可是个坏兆头 坏兆头 |
[13:29] | Dad, I’m going! | 爸爸 我去也 |
[13:36] | Listen to dad, come back. | 听爸爸的 快回来 |
[13:45] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[13:59] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[14:05] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[14:08] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[14:19] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[14:26] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[14:29] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[14:33] | It’s me, I’m the Talking Cricket | 是我 我是会说话的蟋蟀 |
[14:36] | and I live in this room for more than 100 years. | 我在这房间已经住了一百多年了 |
[14:39] | I saw how you behaved with your father | 我看到你怎么对你爸爸的了 |
[14:42] | and I want to tell you a great truth. | 我来跟你讲个大实话 |
[14:45] | Woe to the boys who disobey to their parents. | 不听爸妈话的孩子 |
[14:48] | They will never have well in this world. | 在这个世界上是过不好生活的 |
[14:51] | I don’t want to obey. | 可我不想一味地顺从别人 |
[14:54] | And when will you go to school? | 那你什么时候上学 |
[14:55] | In fact I don’t feel like going to school. | 其实我也不想去上学 |
[14:58] | Poor Pinocchio, you really pity me. | 可怜的匹诺曹 我真同情你 |
[15:02] | – And why? – Because you’re a puppet. | -为什么 -因为你是一个木偶 |
[15:06] | And what’s worse, you have a wooden head. | 更糟的是 你有一个木脑袋 |
[15:09] | Now you got bored. | 你现在烦死人了 |
[15:10] | Why did I call you “dumbbell”? | 不然我为什么叫你”木脑袋” |
[15:12] | It makes me nervous! | 你搞得我很紧张 |
[15:14] | You see? You’re a dumbbell! | 看吧 你就是个木脑袋 |
[15:16] | – Enough, shut up! – Dumbbell! | -够了 闭嘴 -木脑袋 |
[15:19] | You got tired of me! | 我受够你了 |
[15:55] | – Who is it? – Pinocchio! Are you at home? | -谁啊 -匹诺曹 是你在家吗 |
[15:58] | I’ve been looking for you all day! I am your dad! | 我找你找了一整天 我可是你爹啊 |
[16:01] | – Open up! – Dad, I’m coming! | -给我开门 -我来了老爸 |
[16:07] | – Dad! – Pinocchio, open! | -爸爸 -匹诺曹 开门啊 |
[16:11] | I can’t, I no longer have legs! | 不行 我的腿没了 |
[16:13] | What does it mean? Open the door! | 腿没了什么意思 开门啊 |
[16:15] | – I no longer have legs! – Wait up! | -我的腿没了 -等我 |
[16:18] | Fast, dad, fast! | 快啊 爸爸 快 |
[16:23] | Pinocchio! Pinocchio, here is Father. | 匹诺曹 匹诺曹 爸爸在这 |
[16:27] | Father is coming, do not worry. | 爸爸来了 别害怕 |
[16:33] | But look over there! How did you do to burn your feet like this? | 看这儿一团糟的 你怎么把脚烧成这样了 |
[16:40] | I fell asleep with your feet on the fire. | 我把脚放在火炉上就睡着了 |
[16:43] | You fell asleep with your feet on the fire? Pinocchio! | 你竟然把脚放在火上睡着了 匹诺曹 |
[16:47] | But you have to be careful! | 你应该多多注意的 |
[16:49] | If I didn’t come, what were you doing, burning everything? | 如果我没来你会搞成什么样 全都烧掉吗 |
[16:53] | Look at them. I had you two feet, | 你看看 我给你做了两只脚 |
[16:55] | Pinocchio, beautiful, very beautiful | 那么漂亮的两只脚 |
[16:57] | so beautiful, that they lovely so much. | 那两只小脚多么精巧可人儿 |
[16:59] | And now how do you do it? | 你看看你弄成了什么样 |
[17:01] | Can you do it again? | 您还能重新做吗 |
[17:07] | No! If I do it again, run away again. | 不行 我要是做了新的 你又会搞坏 |
[17:10] | You have to learn! | 你要涨点教训啊 |
[17:11] | Please! I said no. | 求求您了 我不会搞坏了 |
[17:13] | As soon as I did for you and you learned to walk, you ran away. | 每次我做给你 你学会了走路就乱跑 |
[17:17] | I’ve looked for you everywhere. I won’t do it again. | 我要到处去找你 再也不给你做脚了 |
[17:19] | Please, dad, dad. | 求求你了爸爸 好爸爸 |
[17:22] | No. | 不行 |
[17:22] | Come on, I won’t do it again. Please, dad. | 我真的再也不乱跑了爸爸 求求你嘛 |
[17:31] | Pinocchio, now sleep. Be good with your legs. | 该睡了匹诺曹 爱护好你的腿 |
[17:34] | Stop. | 快停下 |
[17:37] | Stop! Down. | 停 把脚放下 |
[17:39] | Look how beautiful they are, huh? | 这双腿多好看啊 对不对 |
[17:42] | – Down, enough! – But they’re new, dad. | -够了 把腿放下 -这可是新新的腿耶 |
[17:45] | I understand, but you will use them tomorrow. | 我知道 你明天就能用了啊 |
[17:47] | Come on, you have to wake up early. | 行了 你明天还要早起 |
[17:49] | Now sleep, that morning we have to go to school. | 快点睡吧 明早我们还要去学校呢 |
[17:54] | Together with the other children. | 和其他小朋友一起 |
[17:56] | You’ll get the textbook and learn to read and write. | 你们会拿到课本 学习读书写字 |
[18:00] | What is textbook? | 课本是什么呢 |
[18:01] | What is the textbook? It is a book where there are letters. | 课本就是一本书 上面写满了字母 |
[18:07] | Did you understand? To go to school you have to buy it. | 你能听懂吗 买了书才能去上学 |
[18:12] | You have to buy it. | 不买不行啊 |
[18:17] | – Cecconi, good morning. – Oh, Geppetto. Good morning. | -早上好 切科尼 -吉佩托 早上好 |
[18:20] | I need a textbook. | 我要买课本 |
[18:23] | – Ah, gladly. – Thanks. | -好嘞 这边 -谢谢你 |
[18:26] | – Here it is. – Now I can’t pay immediately… | -给你 -我现在还没有钱付给你 |
[18:31] | However … I have many jobs that must come back to me. | 但是我在很多地方打工 很快就有钱了 |
[18:35] | First I’ll pay you. | 一有钱我就给你 |
[18:37] | Yes, but if they don’t pay you, what happens? | 你先等下 如果他们不付你工钱呢 |
[18:40] | – They pay me for sure. – No. | -他们肯定会发的 -不行 |
[18:44] | – I need the textbook. – I know. | -我需要课本 -我知道 |
[18:46] | – I’m sorry. I need it right away. – No. | -不好意思 我马上就要 -不行 |
[18:52] | Okay, look, then … Is it okay if I give you my jacket? | 那好吧 那我把夹克押给你行吗 |
[18:57] | Look what I’m forced to do. Look at that piece. | 你看我都被逼到这地步了 我这衣服很好 |
[19:00] | I’ll give it to you as an advance. | 衣服给你就当作预付款 |
[19:02] | But this is more than 100 years old. | 但这衣服起码得有一百年了吧 |
[19:05] | – Is old. Who do I sell it to? – What did you say? | -这么旧我能卖给谁啊 -你说什么 |
[19:08] | It’s 100 years old, It’s old. | 我说衣服很旧 穿了一百年都有 |
[19:10] | This isn’t 100, it’s 200. | 才不止一百年 它已经有两百年了 |
[19:13] | It is not old, it is ancient. It is a collector’s piece. | 它不叫”旧” 这可是个古董 一件收藏品 |
[19:16] | Do you know whose it was? | 你知道这是谁的衣服吗 |
[19:17] | Of the grandfather of the marquise’s grandfather. | 是侯爵夫人祖父的祖父的衣服啊 |
[19:20] | Thank you! Thanks. | 那可真是谢谢你了 |
[19:23] | But the jacket also belonged to | 这么说这件夹克 |
[19:25] | the grandfather the grandfather of the marquise? | 也是侯爵夫人的祖父的 |
[19:28] | – The jacket? – Yup. | -这件吗 -对 |
[19:30] | – You want? – To do the pairing. | -你想要 -我好拿去配一套嘛 |
[19:32] | Jacket … With this cold? All right. | 这衣服 天气这么冷 好吧 |
[19:35] | I need the textbook. | 毕竟我需要课本 |
[19:37] | However, the jacket was also of | 而且这件夹克 |
[19:39] | the grandfather of the marquise’s grandfather. | 可是侯爵夫人祖父的祖父的 |
[19:44] | And … the pants? | 还有 你的裤子 |
[19:46] | No! No, these were from my grandfather, | 不行 裤子是我祖父的 |
[19:49] | they were not of the marquise’s grandfather. | 不是侯爵夫人的祖父的 |
[19:54] | Anna, Albertina! Hello. | 你好安娜 阿尔贝蒂娜 |
[19:55] | I took my son to school. | 我带我儿子去上学 |
[19:57] | Come on, it’s getting late. Come on, Pinocchio. | 快一点 要迟到了 快点匹诺曹 |
[20:01] | Cherry! Just you I was looking for. | 切里 我正找你呢 |
[20:05] | It is the piece of wood that you gave me. | 这就是你给我的那块木头 |
[20:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:09] | Bravo, Pinocchio. | 真乖 匹诺曹 |
[20:10] | I haven’t done a masterpiece? It’s called Pinocchio. | 这堪称杰作吧 它叫匹诺曹 |
[20:13] | He is my son. | 我的儿子 |
[20:15] | Cherry. | 切里 |
[20:17] | Cherry? | 切里 |
[20:20] | He is my son. Cherry? Eh? | 他是我的儿子 切里 |
[20:24] | You drank, huh? Oh well. | 你又喝多了吧 行吧 |
[20:27] | Goodbye, Cherry. You have to drink less. Here we go. | 回见 你应该少喝点 我们先走了 |
[20:31] | The fun has come, joy has arrived! | 瞧一瞧看一看 新鲜又好玩 |
[20:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:40] | It is the Puppet Theater. There are your brothers | 这是木偶剧场 那儿有你的兄弟们 |
[20:43] | puppets like you. Indeed, | 有像你一样的木偶 |
[20:46] | you are the most beautiful of all. | 当然了 你是最好看的那一个 |
[20:48] | – What are they doing? – They make … puppets. | -他们在做什么 -他们 木偶嘛 |
[20:52] | They have fun, they make people laugh. We go to school. | 开玩笑逗乐别人 我们该去上学了 |
[20:56] | After studies and, maybe we go there. | 认真学习 我就考虑带你去那儿看看 |
[20:59] | Come on, let’s go to school now. | 快走 咱们还要上学呢 |
[21:04] | – Here. Bye, Pinocchio. – Bye Dad. | -到了 待会见 -爸爸再见 |
[21:11] | You must be the best of all. Do you promise me? | 你一定要成为最优秀的学生 答应我噢 |
[21:15] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[21:26] | All right, come in, my son | 好了 快进去吧儿子 |
[21:33] | I took my son to school. | 我送我儿子上学呢 |
[21:56] | But are you a puppet? Where are the threads? | 你是个木偶吗 你身上的线呢 |
[22:00] | – You are welcome. – I don’t have threads. | -欢迎光临 -我身上没有线 |
[22:03] | Looking for a job? | 你是来找工作的吗 |
[22:05] | No, I came here to watch. | 不是 我是来看的 |
[22:06] | You need four bucks. Do you have them? | 门票四块钱 你有钱吗 |
[22:09] | No. | 没有 |
[22:10] | So go. Hurry up, there are only a few minutes left! | 那就快走开 表演要开始了 |
[22:14] | Hurry up, hurry up, there are the last places! | 欲购从速 还有几分钟开演 |
[22:18] | You can not enter. It’s the last show! | 你不能进 最后一场了 |
[22:20] | – Would you have any money? – No dear. | -您能给我点钱吗 -不行哦 |
[22:23] | We are almost full! | 座位快满了 |
[22:26] | Sorry! Do you have any money to give me? | 不好意思 您可以给我点钱吗 |
[22:32] | For money? What are you giving me? | 想要钱 那你能给我什么 |
[22:35] | The Grand Puppet Theater! come on! | 大木偶剧场 快来吧 |
[22:40] | Run, it’s the last show! | 抓紧时间 最后一场演出了 |
[22:43] | My dad’s textbook. | 我只有爸爸给我的课本 |
[22:45] | Let me see it, right? | 可以给我看看吗 |
[22:53] | How tired I am! Just today I do not want to do anything. | 我好累啊 今天我什么都不想做 |
[22:58] | I’ll pretend to be deaf, so I won’t work. | 我要装做耳背 这样就不用工作了 |
[23:03] | – Harlequin, take my medicine! – Should I go to the kitchen? | -小丑 把我的药拿来 -是去厨房拿吗 |
[23:07] | Which kitchen? The medicine! Run to pick it up at the pharmacy! | 什么厨房 我要药 赶紧去药房给我拿来 |
[23:12] | But which Lucia? I don’t know any Lucia. | 露西娅是哪位 我不认识哪个露西娅 |
[23:14] | Who is this Lucia? Do you know her? | 哪位是露西娅 你们认识她吗 |
[23:16] | No! | 不认识 |
[23:18] | – Have you gone mad? – The cat! The cat ran away! | -你疯了是吗 -猫 猫跑走了啊 |
[23:22] | – Have you seen it? – No! | -你们见过那只猫吗 -没有 |
[23:24] | Cat! which cat? | 猫 哪只猫啊 |
[23:26] | – My cat. – Crazy! Crazy! | -我的猫 -疯了 疯了 |
[23:28] | And what the hell! | 下地狱吧你 |
[23:31] | Oh! The devil! | 天呐 恶魔来了 |
[23:35] | – Who called me? – She called you! | -是谁召唤我的 -是她 |
[23:38] | I? It’s you, the ugly one. Isn’t it? | 不是我 是那个丑东西 对吧各位 |
[23:43] | Tell me the truth. Who did it? | 你们老实告诉我 谁干的 |
[23:46] | – Harlequin. – The mouth of truth. | -是那个小丑 -我绝无虚言 |
[23:49] | – Who called him? – He! | -是谁召唤恶魔的 -是他 |
[23:51] | Pant! It was the one with the red pants! | 是她 就是红色裤子的那个 |
[23:55] | Make up your mind! He’s the joker. | 你们清醒一点 他可是个小丑 |
[23:58] | Dream or am I awake? Numbers of the … | 我看错了吗 演员怎么多了 |
[24:02] | That’s a wooden puppet over there! | 那边还有一个木偶 |
[24:04] | Yup! It’s like us! | 真的 他和我们一样 |
[24:08] | – It’s true! What’s your name? – Pinocchio. | -还真是 你叫什么名字 -匹诺曹 |
[24:12] | Pinocchio, come into your arms of your wooden brothers. | 匹诺曹 到你木头兄弟的怀里来 |
[24:15] | Come on, Pinocchio! | 来呀匹诺曹 |
[24:19] | Come. Come. | 快来 快来 |
[24:21] | Pinocchio. | 匹诺曹 |
[24:25] | Pinocchio, you are our brother. You’re our brother. | 匹诺曹 我们是亲人 是你的兄弟们 |
[24:28] | Run away, Pinocchio! You must run away! | 快跑匹诺曹 一定要跑的远远的 |
[24:33] | Away! What’s going on here? | 走开 这里发生了什么 |
[24:36] | Run away, go away! | 走开 滚开 |
[24:39] | Escape! | 快逃 |
[24:43] | Come here! Ehi you! | 别动 说你呢 |
[24:46] | – Who are you? – I’m Pinocchio. | -你是谁 -我是匹诺曹 |
[24:55] | What about the wires? Wireless? | 那木偶线呢 你身上没有线吗 |
[24:58] | You come with me, away! Start the show again. | 你跟我走 让开 继续表演 |
[25:01] | Colombina! Colombina! | 哥伦比娜 哥伦比娜 |
[25:03] | – Help! Help! – Come on! Start the show again! | -救命 救救我 -快点 继续表演 |
[25:07] | Come with me, go! Come! | 跟我走 快点 |
[25:12] | See you tomorrow! | 明天见 |
[25:22] | – Sorry? Sorry! – Yup? | -不好意思 -干什么 |
[25:25] | Wait, a baby is missing. | 请稍等 有个孩子不见了 |
[25:28] | I have already looked, there are no more. | 我看过了 孩子们都走了 |
[25:30] | No, my son is missing. I brought it this morning. | 不可能 我儿子不见了 我今早带他来的 |
[25:34] | If I say no … How is this child? | 如果我说没见过呢 你孩子长什么样 |
[25:37] | He is a child … handsome, with a hat and a red dress. | 他是个帅气的小孩 戴帽子 穿着红衣服 |
[25:41] | It has a new textbook. | 带着一本新课本 |
[25:42] | He is called Pinocchio. | 他叫匹诺曹 |
[25:44] | Then, oh well, it’s made of wood. | 哦对了 他是木头做的 |
[25:47] | Wooden? Forgive me, | 木头做的 不好意思 |
[25:49] | wooden here only the chairs are left. | 这里只有椅子是用木头做的 |
[25:52] | There must be my son, I brought it this morning. | 我儿子肯定在这里 我今早亲自带它来的 |
[25:57] | Since you told me how it is, look at the Puppet Theater. | 他要长成你说的那样 去木偶剧场找吧 |
[26:00] | I’m busy, now I’m not telling you anymore. Be quiet. | 我很忙 没时间跟你掰扯 给我安静点 |
[26:04] | At the Puppet Theater? | 他在木偶剧场里 |
[26:30] | – Cecconi? Cecconi! – Yes I’m here. | -切科尼 切科尼 -我在这 |
[26:33] | Wasn’t there the Puppet Theater? | 那边之前是不是有个木偶剧场 |
[26:35] | Yes, there was, but they went away. | 对 之前有的 但是他们已经走了 |
[26:38] | – Where did they go? – I don’t know where they went. | -他们搬去哪了 -这我不知道 |
[26:42] | – Didn’t you see it? – No. | -你去看过吗 -没有 |
[26:43] | Did you see if there was a red puppet? He is my son. | 你见过一个红色的木偶吗 他是我儿子 |
[26:46] | Yes. He went to the show and then … I do not know. | 有 他进去看表演 然后我就不知道了 |
[26:52] | You do not know. | 你不知道 |
[26:57] | They took it from me. They stole it from me. | 是他们带走了 他们从我身边偷走了他 |
[27:02] | It was too good. It was too well done, I knew it. | 一定是他太完美了 我就知道 太完美了 |
[27:06] | They took my Pinocchio, they took my son. | 他们带走了匹诺曹 那可是我的儿子 |
[27:08] | But I find it! | 但我会找到他的 |
[27:12] | I have to find him, if I have to go even beyond the sea. | 即便漂洋过海 我也一定要找到他 |
[27:16] | I find it. | 会找到的 |
[27:29] | Here, everything goes out. | 就这了 把东西都拿出来 |
[27:32] | The fire must be revived! Gendarmes! | 士兵们 赶紧把火烧起来 |
[27:36] | Bring me the new puppet, | 把那个新来的木偶给我带过来 |
[27:37] | will make a nice blaze. | 把它丢到火里 我看火旺不旺 |
[27:39] | Leave me! | 放开我 |
[27:40] | I don’t want to die, save me! | 我不想死 救救我 |
[27:43] | I beg you! I don’t wanna die! Save me! | 求求你们了 我不想死 救救我吧 |
[27:48] | He sneezed! | 他打喷嚏了 |
[27:48] | Keep touching his heart | 你继续打感情牌 |
[27:50] | and your life will be saved. | 这样就有救了 |
[27:53] | I don’t want to die and leave alone my poor father! | 我不想死 也不想离开我可怜的老父亲 |
[27:58] | – He has no one else! – The mutton is half raw! | -他无依无靠的 -我的肉还是半生的呢 |
[28:01] | He does everything for me! | 他为我付出了一切 |
[28:03] | – I’m hungry! – Please, no! | -我饿了 -求求你了 不要这样 |
[28:05] | – Put him on the fire, go! – My dad has only me! | -把他丢进火里 快点 -我爸爸只有我了 |
[28:08] | Don’t let me die like this, please! | 不要让我就这么死了 求求你了 |
[28:11] | Leave him. | 放开他吧 |
[28:15] | Of course, your poor father… | 当然了 你可怜的爸爸 |
[28:18] | he wouldn’t like it if you threw yourself | 他也不想看到你被扔进 |
[28:20] | among the burnt coals, right? | 燃烧着的煤堆里面 我说的没错吧 |
[28:22] | Poor old man. I… | 可怜的老家伙啊 我 |
[28:31] | If I can’t throw you, though… | 如果我不把你扔进去 那么 |
[28:34] | You have to pity me too, I’m hungry. | 你也得可怜一下我 我很饿 |
[28:37] | I don’t like mutton half raw! | 我可不喜欢吃半生的羊肉 |
[28:40] | If I don’t throw you away, I have to throw someone out other. | 就算我不把你扔进去 我也得扔个其他人 |
[28:43] | Bring me Harlequin, come on! | 把小丑给我带过来 赶紧的 |
[28:45] | – Bring it to the fire! – Like Harlequin? | -带到火堆这儿来 -你要烧掉小丑吗 |
[28:49] | Harlequin, yes. Come on! | 小丑 没错 动作快点 |
[28:50] | – No! I don’t wanna die! – Why him? | -不要啊 我不想死 -为什么是他 |
[28:53] | I don’t want to be burnt! | 我不想被烧死 |
[28:54] | – Not him! – Either you or him. Come on! | -不能是他 -不是他就是你 快点 |
[28:57] | Leave him! Throw me in the fire, rather! | 放开他 我宁愿是我被扔进火里 |
[29:00] | I don’t wanna die! | 我不想死 |
[29:02] | – Leave him! – Stop. | -放开他 -都住手 |
[29:08] | You are a good puppet. | 你是一个好木偶 |
[29:12] | Good boy. Come here, give me a kiss. | 好孩子 到我这儿来 亲我一下 |
[29:38] | Then it means that I’ll settle for… | 那么我只好 |
[29:43] | the half-raw mutton. | 吃掉半生的羊肉了 |
[29:47] | Thanks to Pinocchio | 感谢匹诺曹吧 |
[29:50] | grace to Harlequin… is done! | 小丑可免于一死 就这样吧 |
[29:54] | Yup! Thanks, Pinocchio! | 太棒啦 谢谢你 匹诺曹 |
[30:00] | It’s done! It’s done! | 没事啦 没事啦 |
[30:04] | Hurray, we are saved! | 万岁 我们都得救啦 |
[30:31] | Pinocchio. | 匹诺曹 |
[30:34] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[30:38] | Come. | 过来 |
[30:43] | What’s your father’s name? | 你爸爸叫什么名字 |
[30:45] | – Geppetto. – What job do you do? | -吉佩托 -你们是做什么工作的 |
[30:48] | – The poor. – Do you earn a lot? | -我们是穷人 -你们赚的钱多吗 |
[30:53] | He makes so much money, | 他赚得很多 |
[30:54] | He doesn’t even have a penny in his pocket. | 但他的口袋里却一个子都掏不出来 |
[30:56] | Ah. | 这样啊 |
[30:59] | And how did he make this dress for you? | 那你身上这件衣服他是怎么弄来的 |
[31:02] | – With its blankets. – Really? | -他用毯子做的 -真的吗 |
[31:06] | He is poor, he is poor. | 他很穷 他很穷 |
[31:07] | So … hold on. | 所以 等一下 |
[31:13] | Take these five gold coins. | 拿着这五枚金币 |
[31:17] | – Bring them right away. – Five gold coins? | -带着这些离开吧 -五枚金币 |
[31:20] | Thank you so much, Mr. Mangiafuoco! | 太感谢您了 曼吉亚弗奥科先生 |
[31:31] | – Health. – Thanks. | -祝您健康 -谢谢你 |
[31:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:43] | – Bye. – Bye, Pinocchio. | -再见 -再见了 匹诺曹 |
[31:56] | Bye, Pinocchio. Come back and see us. | 再见 匹诺曹 记得回来看看我们 |
[31:58] | Bye, Pinocchio. | 再见 匹诺曹 |
[32:03] | Have a good trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[32:07] | Give him my love, huh. | 代我问候你的爸爸 |
[32:09] | – Thank you very much, Mr. Mangiafuoco. – Bye Bye. | -非常感谢您 曼吉亚弗奥科先生 -再见了 |
[32:13] | Say hi to him. Bye. | 记得替我向他问好 再见了 |
[32:38] | Sorry! | 打扰一下 |
[32:42] | Sorry, do you know where my dad is? | 打扰一下 你们知道我爸爸在哪里吗 |
[32:46] | – See, see. – Do you know where the town of Geppetto is? | -盯住了 -你们知道吉佩托的村子在哪吗 |
[32:52] | We are fishing, go away. | 我们在抓鱼 快走开 |
[32:56] | I have to find him soon! | 我必须尽快找到他 |
[33:02] | There was one. | 刚刚这儿有一条 |
[33:04] | Too bad, I wanted to give him these five sequins. | 这下糟了 我还想把这五枚金币带给他 |
[33:08] | Five sequins? | 五枚金币 |
[33:12] | Ah! Wait up! Wait a moment! | 等等 稍等一下 |
[33:15] | We’ll help you. We. | 我们会帮你的 我们 |
[33:18] | Did you say five sequins? | 你刚刚是说了五枚金币吗 |
[33:20] | They really are five gold sequins. | 还真是五枚金币 |
[33:24] | – They are five sequins. – Five sequins. | -这可是五枚金币 -五枚金币 |
[33:26] | – Golden. – Golden. | -金子啊 -金子啊 |
[33:28] | – What are you gonna do with it? – What are you gonna do with it? | -你要用这些做什么 -你要用这些做什么 |
[33:30] | I’ll buy a jacket coat for my dad. | 我要给我爸爸买件夹克外套 |
[33:34] | And my textbook to study. | 还有我用来学习的课本 |
[33:37] | – The coat is a nice idea. – Yup. | -买件外套是挺不错的 -没错 |
[33:40] | The textbook to study… | 至于买一本学习用的课本 |
[33:42] | – The textbook’s… – The textbook’s… | -买课本 -买课本 |
[33:46] | For studying, I almost lost a leg. | 因为学习 我差点失去一条腿 |
[33:50] | – Almost lost a leg. – He almost went blind. | -差点失去一条腿 -他差点就瞎了 |
[33:53] | Blind. | 瞎了 |
[33:55] | – If you listen to me… – If you listen to him… | -但如果你听我的话 -如果你听他的话 |
[33:57] | – I’ll give you some advice. – Gives you some advice. | -我会给你一些建议 -给你一些建议 |
[34:00] | I’ll tell you because you’re beautiful. | 我是因为你长得好看才打算告诉你的 |
[34:02] | Because you’re beautiful… | 因为你长得好看 |
[34:03] | – I am the Fox. – Pinocchio. | -我是狐狸 -我是匹诺曹 |
[34:06] | – Beautiful name! – I’m the Cat. | -这名字真好听 -我是猫 |
[34:08] | – Pinocchio. – Beautiful name! | -我是匹诺曹 -真好听 |
[34:10] | Anyway… | 总之呢 |
[34:12] | would it interest you, since you have to buy a jacket, | 既然你要买一件夹克外套 那你有兴趣 |
[34:16] | – make these five sequins become 50? – 50. | -让你的这五枚金币变成50枚吗 -50枚 |
[34:20] | – 100? – 100? | -变成100枚 -变成100枚 |
[34:22] | – 500. – 500? | -变成500枚 -500枚 |
[34:25] | – 1000? – 1000. | -1000枚 -1000枚 |
[34:26] | – 2,000? – 2,000? | -2000枚 -2000枚 |
[34:28] | – Are you interested? – Are you interested? | -你有兴趣吗 -你有兴趣吗 |
[34:29] | – So many? – Yes. I’ll tell you how. | -可以变成这么多吗 -当然 我告诉你吧 |
[34:32] | Now we are friends, I can tell you, | 现在我们是朋友了 我可以告诉你 |
[34:35] | however, nobody should hear us. | 但是绝对不能让其他人知道 |
[34:37] | It’s a secret. | 这是一个秘密 |
[34:39] | I know a field, the Field of Miracles. | 我知道一个好地方 奇迹之地 |
[34:44] | It’s near here. Near by. | 就在这边 在附近不远 |
[34:45] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 不要出声 |
[34:47] | – If the three of us go… – Yup. | -要我们三个一起去 -对 |
[34:50] | Let’s take the coin, the sequin. | 我们要把硬币带上 我是说这些金币 |
[34:52] | Let’s make a hole, we sow it, we bury it well. | 我们去那里挖一个洞 把金币播种 埋好 |
[34:57] | Then what does it take? A little water, abundant. | 还需要些什么呢 浇一些水 足量的水 |
[35:00] | Water, water, water. | 浇水 浇水 浇水 |
[35:02] | Let’s wait a few hours. What happens? | 我们再等几个小时 猜猜会发生什么 |
[35:05] | The seed sprouts. | 种子就发芽啦 |
[35:07] | – Sprouts, sprouts, sprouts. – Sprouts, sprouts, sprouts. | -会发芽 发芽 越长越高 -会越长越多 |
[35:12] | A plant full of sequins is born. | 就会长出一株满是金币的植物 |
[35:16] | A plant full of sequins. | 满是金币的植物 |
[35:17] | From a sequin, a plant with 500 sequins. | 从一枚金币长成挂满500枚金币的植物 |
[35:21] | – Are you interested? – Are you interested? | -你有兴趣吗 -你有兴趣吗 |
[35:23] | Beautiful! | 太神奇了 |
[35:24] | Oh yeah. Do we want to go there? | 是啊 你想去那个地方吗 |
[35:27] | – Yup? – Yup. | -想去吗 -想 |
[35:28] | Come on, come with us. And then we do one thing. | 来 跟着我们走 不过我们还要做一件事 |
[35:31] | Since we have to wait for dawn, | 因为我们必须等到天亮了才能播种 |
[35:33] | we stop at the tavern. | 我们得先去小酒馆待一会儿 |
[35:35] | – Let’s have a little something. – A little something. | -我们可以先吃一点东西 -吃一点东西 |
[35:37] | – So that’s how we make friends. – We make friends. | -这样一来我们才是真朋友 -是真朋友 |
[35:40] | Let’s eat a little and wait, and at dawn we sow the sequins. | 我们边吃边等 天亮了就可以去种金币了 |
[35:46] | The plant blooms in the morning. | 长出来的植物只有在白天才会绽放 |
[35:48] | But I’m not hungry. | 但是我不饿 |
[35:50] | – Okay, let’s have a little something. – A little something. | -没事 我们先去吃一点东西 -一点东西 |
[35:53] | And at dawn the seedling… 500 sequins, one sequin. | 到了早上 一枚金币就能长出500枚金币 |
[35:57] | Two sequins, 1,000. | 两枚金币就能长出1000枚金币 |
[35:59] | Many plants full of sequins. | 到处都是长满金币的植物 |
[36:01] | If I replant 1,200 sequins, | 那要是我又种下1200枚金币 |
[36:03] | do they come out more and more? | 是不是会长出特别多 多到数不清呀 |
[36:05] | Yup. | 对啊 |
[36:21] | – You said “a little”. – A very good a little. | -你说只”吃一点”的 -一点也要吃得丰盛 |
[36:28] | – But… – Good. | -可是 -真好吃 |
[36:31] | – But if… – Ah! | -可是如果 -美味啊 |
[36:34] | Here is the marrow. | 这是骨髓 |
[36:39] | But if I plant five gold sequins | 如果我把五枚金币都种下去 |
[36:43] | how many come out of it? | 会长出多少啊 |
[36:46] | – Well, first of all… speak softly. – Softly. | -首先 我们小点声说 -小点声 |
[36:51] | – They hear us. – They hear us. | -他们会听见的 -会听见的 |
[36:53] | If you plant a sequin, 500. | 你种下一枚金币 会收获500枚 |
[36:56] | – Five sequins, 2,500. – 2,500. | -种五枚金币 就收获2500枚 -2500枚 |
[36:59] | Leave us. Let us nibble. | 一会儿再说 先让我们享受美食 |
[37:04] | So many? 2,500? Can I give 500 to you? | 这么多啊 2500枚 我能给你们500枚吗 |
[37:09] | No! Then we don’t understand each other! | 不 你没有懂我们的意思 |
[37:11] | We do not understand each other! | 你误会我们了 |
[37:13] | – If you do that, you offend us. – You offend us. | -如果你那样做 我们会生气 -会生气 |
[37:18] | This feather … We don’t do it out of interest. | 这个臭羽毛 我们帮你不是为了利益 |
[37:22] | – For interest. – No, we do it out of friendship. | -为了利益 -我们帮你是为了我们的友谊 |
[37:26] | Because you are our friend. | 因为你是我们的好朋友 |
[37:27] | We are friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[37:29] | – Yup. – So! | -当然是 -就是这样 |
[37:35] | Why can’t we go now? | 我们为什么不现在去呢 |
[37:38] | – Pinch. – Pinch. | -再吃一点 -再吃一点 |
[37:40] | – Let’s take a nap. – Nap. | -我们先小睡一觉 -小睡一觉 |
[37:43] | And at dawn we are on the spot. | 等天亮了 我们自然就到那里了 |
[37:53] | Pinocchio! Come come. | 匹诺曹 过来 过来 |
[37:57] | – Look. – Look. | -看啊 -看啊 |
[38:04] | Do you like it? Did you see that plant bloom? | 你喜欢吗 看见没有 那株植物开花了 |
[38:07] | Bloom… | 开花了 |
[38:09] | Nice, huh? | 很美吧 |
[38:11] | Did you see? And you didn’t believe it. | 你看见了吗 你是不是不敢相信 |
[38:15] | – Get the coins. – Coins. | -去把金币摘下来吧 -摘金币 |
[38:16] | They are all yours. | 这些都是你的 |
[38:18] | – Go, run. – Coins! | -去吧 -摘金币 |
[38:19] | – Get them. – Coins. | -去摘吧 -摘金币 |
[38:28] | Jump higher. Hop! | 跳得再高点儿 跳起来 |
[38:32] | He doesn’t get there. He is small, our friend. | 他够不着 我们的朋友他太矮了 |
[38:38] | We will help you, we are here on purpose. | 我们会帮你的 我们就是特地来帮你的 |
[38:41] | We are your friends. | 我们是你的好朋友 |
[38:44] | Take this. | 拿好 |
[38:46] | This, this, this … and this, this … | 还有这些 都拿好哦 |
[38:50] | – That! This! – Which? | -那个 还有这个 -哪个 |
[38:52] | How many coins! How many coins for your dad! | 好多金币啊 都是给你爸爸的 |
[38:55] | How many coins for your dad! | 给你爸爸的金币数不胜数啊 |
[39:01] | How many coins for your dad! | 给你爸爸的金币都数不清啦 |
[39:04] | Here! No, there! | 在这里 不 是那儿 |
[39:05] | – Leave. – Dad dad! | -换个地方 -给爸爸 给爸爸 |
[39:09] | How many coins for your dad! | 给爸爸的金币真多呀 |
[39:16] | Wake up, it’s midnight! | 醒醒 已经到午夜了 |
[39:20] | – Who is it? – I’m the innkeeper. | -你是谁 -我是酒馆老板 |
[39:25] | – Are my companions ready? – They’re already gone. | -我的同伴们准备好了吗 -他们早走了 |
[39:29] | They told me to tell you that await you at the end of the woods. | 他们让我告诉你 他们在树林尽头等你 |
[39:33] | – There is also a bill to pay. – Didn’t they pay them? | -你得把你们的账结一下 -他们没付钱吗 |
[39:37] | No, because they were afraid to offend you. | 没有 因为他们怕惹你生气 |
[39:40] | – Offend me? – Yup. | -惹我生气 -对 |
[39:43] | Let’s go up. I’ll wait for you down. | 走吧 我在楼下等你 |
[40:00] | Pinocchio! Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 匹诺曹 |
[40:05] | Who is it? | 谁在那里 |
[40:06] | Pinocchio, it’s me, and I want to give you some advice. | 匹诺曹 是我 我想给你一些建议 |
[40:09] | Come back. | 回家去吧 |
[40:11] | Bring the four sequins that you are left | 带上你剩下的四枚金币 |
[40:14] | with your poor father who cries and despairs | 回去给你可怜的爸爸吧 他因为你的离开 |
[40:18] | for never seeing you again. | 整日以泪洗面 痛苦又绝望 |
[40:21] | I can’t go back. | 我还不能回去 |
[40:22] | Tomorrow my dad will have 2,000 sequins. | 明天我就能为爸爸收获2000枚金币了 |
[40:26] | Listen to me, Pinocchio, don’t trust people | 听我说 匹诺曹 千万不要相信那些 |
[40:29] | who promise to make you rich from morning to evening. | 承诺说一天就能让你赚大钱的人 |
[40:33] | Those are either crazy or they are cheaters. | 那些人不是疯子就是骗子 |
[40:37] | – Listen to me, go back. – I go forward. | -听我的 回家吧 -我还是会继续前行的 |
[40:42] | Remember that the boys who want to do their own thing | 记住 那些总是一意孤行的孩子们 |
[40:46] | – sooner or later they regret it. – All right. Goodnight, Grillo. | -总有一天会后悔的 -好了 晚安格里罗 |
[40:50] | – Now shut up, though. – Goodnight, Pinocchio. | -但你现在给我闭嘴 -晚安 匹诺曹 |
[40:54] | – Heaven save you from murderers. – Shut up! | -愿上天保佑你远离凶徒们 -别说了 |
[41:07] | Murderers don’t exist. | 凶徒是不存在的 |
[41:26] | – We are the killers! – Assassins! | -我们是杀手 -是刺客 |
[41:28] | Give us the sequins! | 把金币交给我们 |
[41:30] | I have to give them to my dad! | 我要把它们给我爸爸 |
[41:32] | – Give us the sequins! – Sequins! | -把金币给我们 -金币呀 |
[41:36] | The sequins! | 金币啊 |
[41:37] | – No, I can not! – Take it! | -不 我不能这么做 -抢呀 |
[41:59] | Please open up! Please open up! | 请开门呀 请快开门 |
[42:02] | I’m chased! Please, I don’t know what to do! | 有人在追我 求您了 我不知道该怎么做 |
[42:12] | There is nobody in this house. They are all dead. | 这屋子里没人 他们都死光了 |
[42:17] | But like nobody? I see you! Please open up! | 怎么可能没人 我看见你了 求你开门呀 |
[42:20] | – I’m dead too. – But how dead? | -我也已经死了 -怎么可能是死的呢 |
[42:23] | Wait, please! Do not leave me! | 等等 求你了 别留我一个人 |
[42:26] | – Take it! – Please! | -快抢呀 -求你了 |
[42:27] | Give us the sequins! Come here! | 把金币给我们 给我过来 |
[42:30] | – He put them in his mouth, take them away. – Bites! | -他把金币放进嘴里了 抠出来 -咬人了 |
[42:32] | – Hang him. – Yup. | -把他吊起来 -好主意 |
[42:36] | Or spit them out | 吐出来 |
[42:37] | or hang you at the first tree. | 不然就把你吊在碰到的第一棵树上 |
[42:49] | He still moves one leg slightly. | 他还有条腿在抽搐 |
[42:56] | We have to wait for him to die, so it no longer bites. | 我们等他死了再动手 这样就不会被咬了 |
[43:00] | Then we open his mouth … and we remove the sequins. | 然后掰开他的嘴 再把金币拿走 |
[43:05] | The sequins. | 金币呀 |
[43:07] | – Let’s go to the tavern. – At the tavern. | -然后就去酒馆 -去酒馆 |
[43:11] | – Pinch. – Pinch. | -吃点东西 -吃点 |
[43:14] | – A little something. – A little something. | -就一点食物 -一点食物 |
[43:15] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[43:20] | A few more pains. Let’s wait. | 再让他疼会儿 再等等 |
[43:31] | My dad, if you were here… | 爸爸呀 如果你在这里 |
[44:50] | Fairy? The doctors have arrived. | 小仙女 医生到了 |
[44:54] | – Cricket also came. – Get them in. | -蟋蟀也来了 -让他们进来 |
[45:00] | Doctors! Doctors, please come. | 医生您好 医生请进来 |
[45:04] | Come, please. Please Please. | 请过来 请 |
[45:15] | Did you pass the wax? | 你是刚给地上了蜡吗 |
[45:18] | Sorry. You know, the Snail … | 不好意思 你知道的 蜗牛管家她 |
[45:22] | However… | 就是这样啦 |
[45:25] | – Okay, let’s see this sick. – Up. | -好啦 让我看看这木头棍子 -抬起来 |
[45:30] | Breathe. Harder! | 呼吸下 用力点 |
[45:36] | We are facing a very trivial case of acute tronchite. | 他有轻微的急性截短症 |
[45:40] | You have acute tronchitis! | 你得急性截短症了 |
[45:41] | – What do you say, Doctor Corvanti? – Because? | -柯凡提医生 您说呢 -为什么呀 |
[45:45] | This is a very serious case of morbus lignorum | 这明明是严重的木霉病 |
[45:48] | commonly called lignite. | 通常被称为褐煤病 |
[45:49] | You have the morbus lignotus! | 你得褐煤病了 |
[45:52] | What did I tell you? You never listen! | 我告诫过你什么 你从来不听 |
[45:53] | Can you show me the grain? | 能把他身上的纹路给我看看吗 |
[45:57] | Yes, there is the grain, but there is also peeling. | 行 纹路在这里 但还有脱皮现象 |
[46:00] | – You need a resin wrap. – You specialize in “woody” | -你需要被树脂重刷下 -你专攻”木匠活” |
[46:04] | but here we are talking about acute tronchite. | 但我们现在讨论的是急性截短症 |
[46:05] | What is the diagnosis? | 诊断到底是什么 |
[46:09] | Will this puppet live or die? | 这个木偶到底会活下来还是死掉 |
[46:12] | – The puppet will live. – The puppet will die. | -会活下来 -会死掉 |
[46:14] | – How? – Gonna die. | -怎么会 -会死的 |
[46:15] | – Nothing to do, it’s “woody”. – Quiet. | -没什么可做的 就是”木匠活” -安静 |
[46:18] | – Shut up, it’s chipy. – Gonna die. Gonna die! | -闭嘴 他有切口 -会死的 肯定会死的 |
[46:22] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[46:23] | Pinocchio, I warned you! | 匹诺曹 我警告过你 |
[46:25] | You didn’t listen to me. I have told you many times. | 你不听我的话 我都告诉过你无数遍了 |
[46:29] | You have to listen to me. You have to listen to me! | 你应该听我话的 必须听我的话 |
[46:32] | All right? Bye, see you. | 好吗 再见了 |
[47:02] | Hurry up, the puppet is hot! | 快点 木偶还烧着呢 |
[47:06] | Calmly. | 淡定点 |
[47:08] | Everything takes its time. | 做什么都要时间的 |
[47:12] | Things are done slowly. | 慢慢来才能做好 |
[47:17] | If you take this medicine, in a few days you will recover. | 你喝了这个药 过几天就会好的 |
[47:21] | Is it sweet or bitter? | 它是甜的还是苦的 |
[47:22] | It’s bitter, but trust me, it will do you good. | 苦的 但是相信我 它对你有好处 |
[47:25] | I can not do it. | 我喝不下去的 |
[47:27] | – Come on, Pinocchio, it’s just a medicine! – Amara. | -来吧 匹诺曹 只是药而已 -药好苦 |
[47:32] | How many stories … | 听了那么多故事了 |
[47:35] | If you don’t take it, you will never heal. | 如果你不喝 你永远不会痊愈的 |
[47:41] | It’s not true. | 你骗人的 |
[47:42] | Yes, Pinocchio, your illness is serious. | 就是这样 匹诺曹 你病得很重 |
[47:44] | – I don’t care. – Ah, no? | -我不在乎 -不在乎吗 |
[47:47] | No. And then you die? | 不在乎 你就愿意去死吗 |
[47:48] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[47:50] | – Ah, don’t you care? – No. | -你不在乎吗 -不 |
[47:53] | – Aren’t you afraid of death? – No. | -你也不怕死亡吗 -不怕 |
[47:55] | – No? – No. | -真不怕 -不怕 |
[47:58] | We’ll see. Send them in. | 我们走着瞧 让他们进来 |
[48:01] | – We’ll see. – Come on! | -走着瞧 -请进 |
[48:03] | – You are welcome. – Here. | -欢迎 -在这里 |
[48:10] | – Here, here. – You slip! | -这里这里 -你滑倒了 |
[48:14] | But … who are those? | 他们是谁 |
[48:17] | You didn’t take the medicine and they came to get you. | 你不吃药 他们就来把你带走 |
[48:21] | How to “get me”? | 什么叫”把我带走” |
[48:23] | I don’t want to die! Please, Fairy! | 我不想死呀 求你了 小仙女 |
[48:27] | – What can I do? – Please give me the medicine! | -我又能做什么呢 -求你把药给我吧 |
[48:31] | Wait. | 等下 |
[48:34] | – Now he wants to take medicine. – No, the call was made. | -他现在想吃药了 -不行 已经决定了 |
[48:38] | An empty coffin does not we can go back. | 我们不能带着空棺材回去 |
[48:41] | I’m sorry, Pinocchio. | 对不起了 匹诺曹 |
[48:43] | – It is so. – You had to think about it first. | -已经这样了 -你应该先想好的 |
[48:46] | The call has been made | 木已成舟了 |
[48:47] | and the coffin should be filled. Quite right? | 你必须进棺材 我说的对吗 |
[48:49] | Yup! | 对的 |
[48:50] | – How should it be filled? – Give me a hand. | -我怎么可能被装进棺材呢 -给我帮下忙 |
[48:55] | No! No! | 不要啊 不要 |
[48:57] | – Please! I don’t want to die, please! – Wait! | -求你了 我不想死 求你了 -停下 |
[49:03] | – Go. – What a pity to go back to an empty coffin, isn’t it? | -离开吧 -空棺材带回去真可惜 不是吗 |
[49:08] | – Eh! Here we go. – Here we go. | -我们走吧 -走吧 |
[49:11] | At three. One two Three. Go. | 数到三 一二三 起 |
[49:14] | – Are they gone? – No. | -他们走了吗 -还没 |
[49:17] | – Are they leaving? – Yup. | -他们在离开了吗 -是的 |
[49:19] | Here. | 看路 |
[49:20] | – Now? Are they gone? – No. | -现在呢 他们走了吗 -没呢 |
[49:26] | – Watch out. – Now? | -注意点 -现在呢 |
[49:28] | Stairs! | 看着楼梯 |
[49:31] | – Ouch. – Yup. | -疼呀 -走了 |
[49:34] | Come on, now get out and take this medicine. | 来吧 从被子里出来吃药 |
[49:45] | Well, now that you’re healed | 现在你已经痊愈了 |
[49:48] | why don’t you tell me a little what happened to you? | 为什么不告诉我你遭遇了些什么 |
[49:53] | – I was in the Puppet Theater… – And why? | -我当时在木偶剧场里 -为什么呢 |
[49:58] | Well, the school was closed. | 学校放假了 |
[50:01] | I was waiting for it to reopen | 我在等它重新开学 |
[50:04] | therefore I went to Puppet Theater. | 所以我就去木偶剧场了 |
[50:09] | And did you come in without paying? | 你是不是没付钱就进去看了 |
[50:13] | Yes. They let me in like this. | 是呀 他们允许的 |
[50:19] | – What is happening? – Nothing. Leave it. | -为什么这么问 -没事 不用纠结 |
[50:25] | And then? Tell me. | 然后呢 继续说 |
[50:27] | There was Mangiafuoco, | 我碰到了曼吉亚弗奥科 |
[50:29] | who gave me five gold sequins. | 他给了我五个金币 |
[50:31] | Then? | 然后呢 |
[50:32] | I lost them and I met them, two killers in the woods. | 我弄丢了金币 又在森林里碰到两个凶徒 |
[50:37] | And tell me, if there was nobody, who say to you | 那么告诉我 如果你没碰到其他人 |
[50:41] | to be careful and listen to him? | 那谁告诉你要听他的话 还要小心点的 |
[50:44] | No, I haven’t seen anyone. | 不 我绝对没遇到过别人 |
[50:52] | But what’s going on in the nose? | 我的鼻子怎么了 |
[50:54] | Nothing. You told lies and now your nose is growing. | 没什么 你撒谎了 所以鼻子就变长了 |
[50:58] | Be careful where you point it. | 看着点你把它戳到哪儿了 |
[51:03] | How … But … | 怎么会这样 但是 |
[51:08] | Oh no! | 别呀 |
[51:11] | Stop him! Stop it, otherwise it will break everything! | 快阻止他 不然所有东西都会被他打破的 |
[51:14] | Ouch! Oh! | 天呐 |
[51:16] | No, be careful, don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me! | 小心点 别伤到我了 别伤到我 |
[51:23] | – Stop it, please. It breaks everything. – Yes, yes. | -求你停下来吧 东西都碎了 -行行 |
[52:37] | You are here? | 你藏在这里吗 |
[52:55] | Now hold on, hold on tight, which I accelerate. | 我马上要加速了 抓稳了呀 |
[52:59] | Ready? Street! | 准备好了吗 向街道进发 |
[53:04] | See how I run! | 看我跑得多快 |
[53:09] | “Was” | “被始终” |
[53:12] | “always covered …” | “装饰于” |
[53:16] | “from her hair …” | “她的秀发之上” |
[53:19] | As soon as he falls asleep let’s play. | 等他一睡着我们就继续去玩儿 |
[53:23] | “With in chief …” | “最瞩目的” |
[53:27] | “a wreath of flowers …” | “是那靓丽的花环” |
[53:31] | Go. | 跑 |
[53:33] | “And with clothes” | “还有那华服” |
[53:35] | “all studded with diamonds.” | “缀满钻石” |
[54:10] | Now go, Pinocchio. Find your dad and then come back here. | 去吧 匹诺曹 找到你的父亲后再回来 |
[54:15] | – Please, be careful. – All right. Bye, Fairy. | -请你一定小心点 -好的 再见 小仙女 |
[54:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[54:21] | Medoro? Say bye to Pinocchio. | 麦多罗 跟匹诺曹说再见 |
[54:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[55:04] | Come on! A bite! | 来吗 分我们一口 |
[55:10] | Let us tickle! | 让我们也来点 |
[55:16] | Pinocchio! Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 匹诺曹呀 |
[55:19] | – Friends! – It’s nice to see you again. | -朋友们呀 -再见到你真好 |
[55:23] | But … what are you doing here? | 但是 你们在这里做什么 |
[55:26] | We are waiting for that free a table. | 我们在等个空桌呢 |
[55:28] | Table. | 等空桌 |
[55:29] | – To tickle. We like it, do you remember? – Pinch. | -我们喜欢吃点东西的 你记得吗 -吃点 |
[55:33] | – Where have you been? – I? But what happened to you? | -你到哪里去了 -我吗 你们又怎么了 |
[55:37] | – We were looking for you! – Looking for. | -我们在找你呢 -找你 |
[55:39] | – If you knew how much we looked for you! – Looked for. | -你都不知道找得有多辛苦 -找得多辛苦 |
[55:43] | What happened to you? Success? | 你怎么样了 一切顺利吗 |
[55:45] | I was walking in the woods and I met with murderers. | 我在森林里走的时候碰到了凶徒 |
[55:49] | – Assassins? – Yes. I tried to escape … | -凶犯吗 -是的 我试着逃跑 |
[55:52] | Sorry if I interrupt you. Who were they | 打断你下 那些杀手是谁 |
[55:54] | these killers? You do not know? | 你不认识吗 |
[55:56] | No. | 不认识 |
[55:57] | I wanted … It was to say. Tell me. | 我想 接下来要说的是 告诉我 |
[55:59] | I asked a house for help, but they didn’t open for me. | 我朝一个房屋呼救 但他们并没开门 |
[56:02] | The killers took me and they hanged me from the tree. | 凶犯们劫走了我 然后把我吊在树上 |
[56:06] | The next day the Fairy saved me. | 第二天 小仙女救了我 |
[56:10] | – The Fairy… – The Fairy. | -小仙女吗 -小仙女呀 |
[56:12] | The killers had hanged me. | 那些凶犯把我吊起来了 |
[56:14] | They had hanged me. | 他们把我吊起来了 |
[56:16] | – And the Fairy saved you. – Yup. | -然后小仙女救了你 -是的 |
[56:20] | A question: do you always have coins? | 就一个问题 你还有金币吗 |
[56:23] | – Yes, they stay here. – Oh yes? How beautiful! | -有的 它们还在这里 -是吗 太好了 |
[56:25] | See, friends? | 就是这样 朋友呀 |
[56:27] | – Friends! Friends! – What are we doing? | -朋友 朋友呀 -那我们该怎么做 |
[56:29] | But… | 但是 |
[56:31] | – Who is it? – Leftovers today. | -你过来干嘛 -这是今天的剩饭 |
[56:35] | What am I doing? | 那你给我干嘛 |
[56:36] | What you did the other time, you eat them. | 直接吃了呗 你之前不都是直接吃了 |
[56:41] | But sorry, but … What is it? They gave me leftovers? | 不过这是啥 居然给我剩饭 |
[56:44] | Leftovers. | 剩饭 |
[56:45] | – We were waiting for the table. – Table. | -我们在等餐位 -对 等餐位 |
[56:47] | – What leftovers? – What? | -为什么给我们剩饭 -为什么 |
[56:49] | – There is a mistake! – Mistake! | -是不是搞错了 -对 搞错了 |
[56:51] | Mistake! | 搞错了 |
[56:54] | Wait a moment. What are they? | 等等 我尝尝这到底是啥 |
[56:57] | They are leftovers! So, to be clear, we don’t want these! | 就是剩菜 告诉你 我们可不想要剩菜 |
[57:01] | No! | 没错 |
[57:02] | I can also eat them, but in protest. | 我可以吃 但我会吃得很憋屈 |
[57:05] | Protest! | 很憋屈 |
[57:06] | Let’s go to the Field of Miracles. | 我们去奇迹之地吧 |
[57:08] | Do you still have all the coins? | 那些金币还在你这吗 |
[57:09] | – Yup. – Here we go. | -在 -那我们走 |
[57:14] | Here, Pinocchio, this is the Fields of Miracles. | 匹诺曹 我们到了 这儿就是奇迹之地 |
[57:17] | Do you like it? Beautiful? | 你觉得怎么样 很漂亮吧 |
[57:23] | Dig well. Yes good. | 得挖个坑 就是这样 |
[57:25] | Good boy. Well. | 没错 继续挖 |
[57:26] | – Perfect. – Perfect. | -棒极了 -太棒了 |
[57:28] | The sequins now. | 然后把你的金币放进去 |
[57:36] | Stop, stop. | 等等 |
[57:38] | – Camouflage, camouflage. – Camouflages. | -记得伪装好 -对 伪装好 |
[57:40] | With leaves. | 用树叶就行 |
[57:42] | Perfect. Now it takes water to water. | 完美 再给它浇点水 |
[57:45] | – Water, water. – I can’t go with my leg. | -对 浇水 -我的腿受伤了没法去 |
[57:49] | – He can’t see. – I can’t see. | -他看不见 -对 我看不见 |
[57:51] | Then go you. | 只能你去 |
[57:52] | Listen to me. See those trees? | 听我说 看见那些树了吗 |
[57:54] | Ditch them and you will find a pond. | 从它们的根部挖就能挖出小水坑 |
[57:57] | – Get some water. Plentiful water. -Water. | -快去打水 多打点 -打水 |
[58:00] | – We water and the seedling blooms. – Blooms. | -浇完水它才能发芽 -发芽 |
[58:04] | – I go? – Go! | -那我去了 -快去吧 |
[58:05] | Go. Behind the trees. Go, Pinocchio. | 快去树后面 快去吧 匹诺曹 |
[58:11] | Go Go. Go, Pinocchio, disappear. | 快去 快 匹诺曹 越远越好 |
[58:16] | – Here? – No, go! | -这里吗 -不对 继续跑 |
[58:18] | Go! Further! | 再跑远点 |
[58:22] | Ditch the trees. Behind there is the pond. | 在树后面顺着树根挖就有水 |
[58:27] | – Go! Disappear. – Sink into the pond. | -赶紧跑远远的 -埋头挖水坑去 |
[58:32] | He has gone. He has gone. | 他走了 他走了 |
[58:55] | Friends, where are you? | 朋友们 你们人呢 |
[59:02] | Friends? | 朋友们 |
[59:20] | Cat and Fox told me of the Field of Miracles. | 猫和狐狸告诉我有奇迹之地 |
[59:23] | where you put the coins and then lots of gold sequins come out. | 把金币种在那儿 就能长出来一大堆金币 |
[59:28] | What? Speak louder. | 啥 大点声 |
[59:30] | They said, “Go get the water to water the hole. “ | 他们让我去打水浇地 |
[59:35] | And then, when I came back | 然后我回去之后 |
[59:39] | because I had to water the sequins I had put … | 我得给放在那金币浇水 |
[59:46] | Did you water the sequins? | 那你浇没浇水 |
[59:48] | Yes why… Did they ask? | 浇了啊 他们问起来了吗 |
[59:52] | I had to make a hole and then cover it and water. | 我得挖个洞填上再浇水 |
[59:58] | When I came back, the sequins were gone. | 结果我回去的时候金币没了 |
[1:00:02] | – Was there the hole without the sequins? – Yup. | -洞里没金币了是吗 -对 |
[1:00:05] | Oh, poor thing! | 你这小可怜 |
[1:00:08] | And who were they? Who were they? | 那他们到底是谁 |
[1:00:10] | – Cat and Fox. – Cat and Fox? | -是猫和狐狸 -猫和狐狸吗 |
[1:00:12] | – Do we know Cat and Fox? – No. | -你们认识猫和狐狸吗 -不认识 |
[1:00:15] | We don’t know Cat and Fox. | 我们不认识什么猫和狐狸 |
[1:00:20] | So what do you want? What are you asking for? | 所以你到底来干啥 你想要什么 |
[1:00:22] | I ask for justice, | 我来讨个公道 |
[1:00:24] | that they laughed at me the four gold sequins | 他们骗了我四枚金币 |
[1:00:26] | plus one that they made me spend with Gambero Rosso | 还有一枚替他们交了甘贝罗·罗索的房钱 |
[1:00:29] | because they left without me | 因为他们丢下我跑了 |
[1:00:37] | You want… | 那你是想 |
[1:00:45] | Well, what … So they robbed you? | 所以他们是抢了你的钱 |
[1:00:49] | – Yup. – You have been robbed, you are innocent! | -对 -你被抢劫了 你是无辜的 |
[1:00:53] | – Put him in prison! – How, in prison? | -把他给我关起来 -为什么抓我 |
[1:00:57] | – But I’m innocent! – He who is innocent goes to prison! | -我是无辜的 -无辜也得关 |
[1:01:00] | – Why? – This is how it works in this country. | -为什么 -因为这个国家就这样 |
[1:01:04] | – But … why in prison? – The innocent go to prison. | -可是为什么关我 -我就要关无辜的人 |
[1:01:08] | Yet I have one thing to say: I’m guilty too! | 那我告诉你 我也有罪 |
[1:01:12] | Wait, wait, wait. What are you saying? | 等等 你说啥 |
[1:01:15] | – I’m guilty too. – Come here. Come here. | -我说我有罪 -过来过来 |
[1:01:22] | I am also a thief. | 我也是个贼 |
[1:01:28] | What did you steal? | 你偷了什么 |
[1:01:30] | – I stole a pig. – A pig? A pig is a little bit. | -我偷了一头猪 -才一头猪啊 那算啥呀 |
[1:01:36] | Even a hen. Hen, pig | 还有一只母鸡 我偷了猪和母鸡 |
[1:01:42] | It’s not good, no, no, no. More, more, more. | 那也没什么大不了的 还偷啥了 |
[1:01:45] | Now that I remember, I also stole a jewel. | 我记得我还偷了珠宝 |
[1:01:51] | A jewel? | 珠宝 |
[1:01:54] | – Yes, all gold and silver. – So yes! | -对 用金和银做的 -这才像话 |
[1:01:57] | Good boy! Bravo, bravo, bravo! Free him! | 好孩子你可太棒了 赶紧放了他 |
[1:02:02] | Good, congrats. | 太棒了 祝贺你 |
[1:02:05] | I stole so much stuff that I don’t remember anymore. | 我还偷了好多东西 但我不记得了 |
[1:03:12] | Dad! Dad! I’m Pinocchio, it’s me! | 爸爸 我是匹诺曹 是我 |
[1:03:17] | – Open me! – Pinocchio! What are you doing? | -给我开门 -匹诺曹 你干什么呢 |
[1:03:21] | Your father is no longer here. | 你爸爸已经不在这里了 |
[1:03:23] | It’s been a long time since he left. | 他已经走了很久了 |
[1:03:26] | He left looking for you. | 他去找你了 |
[1:03:28] | Where did he go to look for me? | 他去哪找我了 |
[1:03:30] | He said he would go anywhere to find you. | 他说就算走到天涯海角也要找到你 |
[1:03:34] | He was desperate, crying. | 他哭得太绝望了 |
[1:03:37] | He said: “I am going to the end of the world | 他说 “我就是找遍全世界也要找到他 |
[1:03:39] | to look for him, in the great Americas. | 我要到美洲去找他 |
[1:03:41] | I have to find him.” | 我一定要找到他” |
[1:03:42] | Where are the great Americas? | 美洲在哪 |
[1:03:44] | Very far away. | 在很远的地方 |
[1:03:48] | It must be crossed the sea to go. | 你得穿过海峡 |
[1:03:51] | Where’s the sea? | 海在哪 |
[1:03:52] | Honey, the sea is far away. | 亲爱的 海也很远 |
[1:03:55] | He was looking for you, honey. | 他在到处找你 孩子 |
[1:03:57] | Go! Watch out! Run! | 快去吧 路上小心 |
[1:04:01] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:04:12] | Come back! Back! | 快回来 |
[1:04:18] | You will never make it! | 你过不去的 |
[1:05:33] | Slowly, slowly, without haste. | 慢慢地 慢慢地 不着急 |
[1:05:39] | Snail! | 蜗牛管家 |
[1:05:49] | But the Fairy? | 小仙女呢 |
[1:06:03] | She’s gotten … older. | 她怎么长大了 |
[1:06:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:06:11] | – Why did she grow older? – Go. | -她为什么长大了 -去吧 |
[1:06:17] | – The same dress, the same hair … – It’s me. | -一样的裙子 一样的头发 -是我 |
[1:06:24] | How did you do that? | 你怎么变成这样了 |
[1:06:26] | It’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[1:06:29] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:06:52] | How did you do that to grow up? | 你是怎么长大的 |
[1:06:56] | – I also want to grow up. – But you can’t grow. | -我也想长大 -可你长不大 |
[1:07:01] | – Why? – Because puppets never grow. | -为什么 -因为你是木偶 木偶长不大 |
[1:07:07] | Puppets are born, puppets live | 木偶会出生 活着 |
[1:07:11] | puppets die. | 也会死亡 |
[1:07:14] | But … I don’t want to be a puppet for my whole life. | 可我不想一直当一个木偶 |
[1:07:19] | I want to be a kid like everyone else. | 我也想像其他人一样 当个正常的小孩 |
[1:07:22] | You will become one | 你会的 |
[1:07:23] | if you know you deserve it and if you behave well. | 只要你足够优秀 举止得当 |
[1:07:28] | But … how do I deserve it? | 怎么才叫足够优秀呢 |
[1:07:33] | You have to get used to it to be a good puppet. | 你要习惯当一个好木偶 |
[1:07:36] | Then from tomorrow you will go to school and study. | 从明天开始你就去学校学习 |
[1:07:41] | – What? – You will go to school and study. | -什么 -你得去学校学习 |
[1:07:45] | – School? – Yup. | -去学校吗 -没错 |
[1:07:49] | So, let’s see if you’ve studied. | 来 看看你们学没学会 |
[1:07:53] | In a fence there are 18 sheep. | 栅栏里有十八只羊 |
[1:07:57] | Seven in the night run away. | 有七只在晚上跑了 |
[1:08:00] | how many sheeps will the farmer find in the morning? | 农民早上能看到几只羊 |
[1:08:07] | Eight? | 是八只吗 |
[1:08:10] | The hand. | 伸手 |
[1:08:15] | On your knees! | 跪着反省去 |
[1:08:22] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:08:26] | Come here, come on. Here. | 你给我过来 |
[1:08:31] | Take off your hat in front of the teacher. | 把你的帽子摘下来 |
[1:08:33] | From now on, stay here, understand? | 从现在开始你就给我在这待着 听懂没 |
[1:08:35] | Just leave it here, I’ll take care of it. | 把他留下就行 我会处理好的 |
[1:08:39] | Let’s see if you’re prepared. | 我看看你会点啥 |
[1:08:43] | Eighteen pears, for two, how many do they each get? | 两个人分十八个梨 一人分几个 |
[1:08:48] | Hmm. You do not know? | 怎么 你不知道吗 |
[1:08:50] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:51] | You do not know? You do not know? The hand. | 行呀 你居然不知道 伸手 |
[1:08:55] | On your knees. | 跪着去 |
[1:08:59] | On your knees. | 跪好 |
[1:09:05] | And now copy what I write. | 现在把我写的东西抄下来 |
[1:09:10] | “The teacher… | 老师 |
[1:09:15] | is the second … | 对于 |
[1:09:23] | father… | 他的学生 |
[1:09:26] | to his… | 就如同 |
[1:09:35] | students.” | 第二个父亲 |
[1:10:20] | – Wait for me! I’ll come with you! – Come. | -等等我 我和你一起去 -快来 |
[1:11:23] | Tomorrow we’ll go steal in a place where they have sausages, | 明天我们就去偷点香肠 |
[1:11:26] | hams, cheeses, but we must be careful | 火腿 还有奶酪 不过我们得小心 |
[1:11:31] | because the last time the master hit me. Look. | 上次我被主人发现 被打了一顿 瞧 |
[1:11:40] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[1:11:43] | Who is knocking at this time of night? | 谁大晚上的来敲门 |
[1:11:48] | – It’s me! – I who? | -是我 -谁呀 |
[1:11:52] | – Pinocchio. – Pinocchio who? | -我是匹诺曹啊 -哪个匹诺曹啊 |
[1:11:56] | The wooden puppet! | 就是那个木偶啊 |
[1:11:58] | That puppet who had promised his Fairy | 是那个向小仙女保证 |
[1:12:04] | to go to school, to study … | 要去学校好好学习 |
[1:12:07] | and then he ran away. | 结果逃课了的那个木偶吗 |
[1:12:11] | That puppet there? | 你是那个木偶吗 |
[1:12:14] | Yes, that puppet. Please open me? | 对 我是那个木偶 您能给我开门吗 |
[1:12:20] | Do you open me? | 给我开个门吧 |
[1:12:23] | I promise you, I will never run away! | 我向您保证 我再也不跑了 |
[1:12:32] | Do you open me? | 您能给我开门吗 |
[1:12:43] | Snail! Open up, please! | 蜗牛管家 求求您 给我开下门吧 |
[1:13:04] | Pinocchio? | 匹诺曹 |
[1:13:07] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[1:13:11] | The Fairy said who forgives you this time | 小仙女说 这次原谅你 |
[1:13:17] | but next time will never let you in. | 但如果有下次 就绝对不让你进来了 |
[1:13:21] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:13:23] | Go to school and be good. | 到学校去 当个好孩子 |
[1:13:30] | “Who … doesn’t … go to school …grows … ignorant.” | “那些不去学校的人都会变得无知” |
[1:13:37] | Where is Lucignolo? | 卢奇尼奥洛呢 |
[1:13:39] | – He doesn’t come anymore. – Because? | -他不来上学了 -为什么啊 |
[1:13:42] | – I do not know. – Work in the fields with his father. | -我不知道 -和他老爸在农场里干活 |
[1:13:46] | – Why does he do that? – I don’t know. | -他为什么要去啊 -我不知道 |
[1:13:50] | – How long is it back? – I do not know. | -那它还有多久回来 -不知道 |
[1:13:53] | We don’t talk during the lesson! The hands! | 上课不准交头接耳 手拿出来 |
[1:13:59] | – Don’t you feel pain? – No. | -你不觉得疼吗 -不觉得 |
[1:14:12] | “The good children …” | “而好孩子们” |
[1:14:49] | Two. | 二 |
[1:14:54] | So good. | 很好 |
[1:14:59] | “When…” | “当” |
[1:15:03] | “he came …” | “他” |
[1:15:06] | “to know …” | “知道了” |
[1:15:10] | Now let’s do it a little magic. | 现在让我们施点魔法 |
[1:15:14] | – Magic? – Yup. | -魔法 -是的 |
[1:15:18] | Do this. | 跟着我做 |
[1:15:25] | “To…” | “去” |
[1:15:27] | “Resolute soul, he thought …” | “坚定的灵魂 他想” |
[1:15:32] | – “to send a magnificent …” – Go. | -“派一辆豪华的” -去吧 |
[1:15:38] | “Carriage.” | “马车” |
[1:16:02] | A shepherd on a fence has 300 sheep. | 羊圈有三百只羊 |
[1:16:06] | 47 escape in the night, but three return immediately. | 晚上跑了四十七只 又回来三只 |
[1:16:10] | Then 24 get sick, nine die and the rest heal. | 二十四只病了 死了四只 剩下的治好了 |
[1:16:14] | Then two run away. How much it does? | 然后两只又跑掉了 最后还有几只 |
[1:16:23] | Does 245? | 两百四十五只 |
[1:16:33] | Quite right. Right, Pinocchio. Good boy. | 回答正确 匹诺曹 好孩子 |
[1:16:37] | Have you seen how did Pinocchio become good? | 你们都看到匹诺曹现在变得多聪明了吧 |
[1:16:41] | I’ll give you a nice ten and praise. | 我要给你满分 好好夸夸你 |
[1:16:45] | Full marks. | 满分 |
[1:16:48] | Always like that. | 都像这样 |
[1:16:50] | Make the ball and then crush the ball. | 搓成球然后压扁 |
[1:16:54] | We have to do many | 我们要做很多的 |
[1:16:56] | when tomorrow here let’s have a nice party. | 明天我们要办一个很棒的派对 |
[1:17:02] | Party? | 派对 |
[1:17:05] | A beautiful party. | 精彩绝伦的派对 |
[1:17:12] | The master says you are good. | 老师说你做的不错 |
[1:17:14] | So … you’ll finish tomorrow to be a puppet | 所以 明天起你就不用做木偶了 |
[1:17:18] | and you will become a child like everyone else. | 你会变成真正的小孩子 和其他人一样 |
[1:17:32] | What are you waiting for? Run to invite your friends. Run! | 你还在等什么 去邀请你的朋友们吧 |
[1:17:44] | Lucignolo! Lucignolo? | 卢奇尼奥洛 卢奇尼奥洛 |
[1:17:48] | Lucignolo! | 卢奇尼奥洛 |
[1:17:58] | – Lucignolo. – Go away, which you make me discover. | -卢奇尼奥洛 -走开 你会暴露我的 |
[1:18:02] | Something happened. Lucignolo! | 好事要来啦 卢奇尼奥洛 |
[1:18:04] | I finish being … a puppet. | 我的木偶生活要结束了 |
[1:18:08] | I become a child. Strong. | 我要变成真正的人了 |
[1:18:10] | Tomorrow there is a party at my house, you come? | 明天我家里开派对 你来吗 |
[1:18:13] | – No, I can not. – Because? | -不行 我去不了 -为什么 |
[1:18:16] | – At midnight I have to leave. – Where are you going? | -午夜我就要走了 -你要去哪 |
[1:18:19] | – I’m going to a country – Lucignolo! | -去一个美丽的地方 -卢奇尼奥洛 |
[1:18:21] | I go to a beautiful country | 我要去一个美丽的地方 |
[1:18:23] | the most beautiful in the world. It’s called the Land of Toys. | 世界上最好的地方 叫玩具之乡 |
[1:18:27] | You play, you run, you jump all day. | 你在那可以尽情的玩 跑啊 跳啊 |
[1:18:30] | Do what you want. There are no rules or masters. | 做任何你想做的事 没有老师也没有校规 |
[1:18:33] | We just have fun. If you want, you can come. | 只有快乐 要是你想也可以一起去 |
[1:18:37] | If I catch you, I will do the math! Lucignolo! | 卢奇尼奥洛 要是让我抓到 你就就完了 |
[1:18:42] | But I care about becoming a child. | 但是我真的很想变成真小孩儿 |
[1:18:45] | Then don’t come. | 那就别来了 |
[1:18:46] | I’m leaving. Bye. | 我走了 拜拜 |
[1:18:50] | Where are you going? But why? | 你要去哪 为什么 |
[1:19:07] | – Are you sure this cart arrives? – Yes I’m sure. | -你确定马车会来吗 -嗯 我肯定 |
[1:19:17] | – But I don’t see it! – Now it comes. | -但我看不见啊 -要来啦 |
[1:19:22] | It takes a lot, but then you have fun. | 要走很远 但之后你会很快乐 |
[1:19:24] | I told you I was accompanying you up to here and then I left. | 我只能陪你到这 等会我就得走了 |
[1:19:30] | Come on, come on. | 一起走吧 |
[1:19:33] | Come, you’re having fun! | 走嘛 你会很开心的 |
[1:19:40] | There it is. | 来啦 |
[1:19:42] | – Pinocchio. I’m leaving. – Lucignolo. | -匹诺曹 保重 -保重 卢奇尼奥洛 |
[1:20:06] | And you, my love, will you come with us or will you stay? | 你呢 亲爱的 你想留下还是和我们走 |
[1:20:13] | Come on, call him. Come on, kids. | 上来吧 孩子们 叫他一起 |
[1:20:15] | Come! Come! Look? Come! | 来吧 上来吧 |
[1:20:22] | Come! Come! Come! | 上来吧 来吧 上来 |
[1:20:25] | They all call you, can you hear it? | 所有人都在叫你呢 听见了吗 |
[1:20:27] | So come on, get on the cart. Come! | 来吧 上车 上来嘛 |
[1:20:31] | You will have fun, I promise you. | 你会玩得很开心的 我保证 |
[1:20:34] | Come! Come! | 上来吧 来吧 |
[1:21:10] | We have arrived, cupids. | 我们到了 小天使们 |
[1:21:12] | Now come down, please, but calmly. Without hurting you. | 现在可以下车了 小心点 别伤着自己 |
[1:21:17] | Come on, get off. Come. | 下来吧 下车了 快 |
[1:21:19] | I’ll help you, come. Come on! Come. | 我会帮你的 快 下来 |
[1:21:23] | Cupids | 小天使们 |
[1:21:26] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 来吧 下来吧 |
[1:22:02] | Come come. | 下来 下来 |
[1:22:11] | Come on come on! Pull, pull! Strong! | 用力 拉 拉啊 |
[1:22:34] | Nineteen… | 十九 |
[1:22:37] | twenty … twenty one … | 二十 二十一 |
[1:22:41] | Here? This is all right. | 这里 棒极了 |
[1:22:44] | – Goodnight, cupids. – Good night. | -晚安 小天使们 -晚安 |
[1:22:47] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:22:50] | Twenty seven … twenty eight … | 二十七 二十八 |
[1:22:55] | Tomorrow we will have fun. | 明天会更开心的 |
[1:22:58] | Twenty nine … thirty. | 二十九 三十 |
[1:23:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:23:27] | – Who is it? – It’s me, open up! | -是谁 -是我 开门 |
[1:23:31] | Now I can not. | 现在不能开 |
[1:23:32] | By chance, you also woke up with strange ears today? | 你也是醒来就发现耳朵有点奇怪吗 |
[1:23:37] | To tell the truth, a little yes. | 说实话 是有点 |
[1:23:40] | Well, let me in! Open me, fast! | 喔 那让我进去 快点开门 |
[1:23:49] | I think we have the same problem. | 我觉得我们遇到了一样的问题 |
[1:23:53] | I think so. | 我也觉得 |
[1:23:57] | – Come on, take off the sack. – Take it off first, right? | -来 把麻布拿掉 -你先拿 |
[1:24:02] | Okay, let’s do this: at three we get it up. | 那好 数到三 一起拿 |
[1:24:06] | One two Three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:24:13] | – What ears do you have? – What ears do you have? | -你的耳朵什么样子了 -你的呢 |
[1:24:16] | Ouch. It hurts? | 哎哟 疼 |
[1:24:18] | Yup. Ouch! However… | 呀 哎哟 怎么 |
[1:24:22] | – We can’t go around like this. – Indeed … | -我们不能这样出去 -确实 |
[1:24:27] | Oh my God, I can’t stand up. What… | 天哪 我站不起来啦 |
[1:24:30] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:24:32] | – What’s wrong with you? – I can’t stand up! | -你怎么了 -我站不起来了 |
[1:24:33] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[1:24:35] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:24:41] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:24:49] | The hand! | 我的手 |
[1:24:52] | Help! Help! Help! Pinocchio, help me! | 救命 救命 匹诺曹 救救我 |
[1:24:58] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:25:02] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[1:25:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:25:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[1:25:32] | Cupids? | 小天使们 |
[1:25:34] | I recognized you, cupids. | 我听见了 小天使们 |
[1:25:38] | I hear you! | 我听到你们了唷 |
[1:25:41] | Cupids, how brayed well! | 小天使们 你们叫得多动听啊 |
[1:25:49] | Here I am, cupids. | 我来啦 小天使们 |
[1:26:23] | This donkey is called Lucignolo. | 这头叫卢奇尼奥洛 |
[1:26:28] | He is very brave. | 他非常勇敢 |
[1:26:31] | It has extraordinary strength. | 格外健壮 |
[1:26:35] | For what you need, it seems perfect to me. | 正好满足你的需要 |
[1:26:41] | It seems to me a beautiful animal. Thanks. | 真不错 很漂亮嘛 谢了 |
[1:26:43] | Wait a moment. This scar here on the forehead? | 等会儿 额头上有疤 |
[1:26:48] | – But … – No, no, no, scars no. | -但 -不不不 有疤的不要 |
[1:26:50] | – No? – It brings sadness. | -不要吗 -这会让人想起悲伤的过往 |
[1:26:53] | I don’t take it. | 我不要了 |
[1:26:55] | Okay, then we have another donkey. Here it is. | 好吧 那看看其他的 这边请 |
[1:26:59] | It’s called Pinocchio. He is extremely intelligent! | 它叫匹诺曹 极其聪明 |
[1:27:05] | It is docile, gentle | 很温顺 |
[1:27:11] | And then… learn immediately. | 并且 学东西很快 |
[1:27:15] | He learns right away, really. Hey. | 很快就能学会 真的 |
[1:27:19] | For the numbers it will have to do | 特别是对于数字 |
[1:27:22] | It is extraordinary, in my humble opinion. | 谦虚的说 有非凡的天赋 |
[1:27:41] | He is back from a long and glorious tour in the Indies | 他刚结束漫长而又荣耀的印度群岛巡演 |
[1:27:46] | and in the distant lands of America. | 来自遥远的美洲大陆 |
[1:27:48] | Gentlemen, he will perform tonight | 观众朋友们 今晚 |
[1:27:51] | for you in unparalleled numbers | 他将为你们带来无与伦比的 |
[1:27:54] | unsurpassed, never seen before! | 精彩绝伦的 史无前例的精彩表演 |
[1:27:59] | Mesdames et messieurs, here you are | 女士们先生们 他就是 |
[1:28:02] | the donkey Pinocchio! | 毛驴匹诺曹 |
[1:28:05] | Applause! | 掌声 |
[1:28:12] | There he is! Here he is, with his clown! | 他来啦他来啦 他和他的小丑走来了 |
[1:28:16] | Cheerful, cheerful. | 气氛搞起来 |
[1:28:19] | Well done! Now, the tallest man and the smallest man in the world | 漂亮 现在请出世界上最高和最矮的人 |
[1:28:23] | together to bring the circle of fire! Applause! | 一起把火圈抬上来 掌声鼓励 |
[1:28:31] | And now, ladies and gentlemen | 现在 女士们先生们 |
[1:28:34] | I know this can be an awesome game | 这是一个精彩而又危险的表演 |
[1:28:37] | too dangerous, but we know what we do. | 但是我们会完成表演 |
[1:28:41] | We are ready. Drum roller. | 我们准备好了 鼓手预备 |
[1:28:45] | I want an applause of encouragement. One, two and three! | 掌声鼓励 一 二 三 |
[1:28:53] | Yet! Another! Street! | 好 再来 跳 |
[1:29:00] | Just another! One, two and three! | 再来一次 一 二 跳 |
[1:29:11] | Pinocchio has not fallen. It’s a game that we did with you | 匹诺曹没事 这只是节目效果 |
[1:29:16] | to make this show extraordinary. Can’t stumble! | 让这次表演独一无二 不可能绊倒的 |
[1:29:21] | Take it away. | 把它弄走 |
[1:29:23] | We call the strongest man in the world | 请出世界上最强壮的人 |
[1:29:26] | to take away the donkey Pinocchio. | 把匹诺曹毛驴带下去 |
[1:29:28] | An applause for the man strongest in the world. | 掌声有请世界上最强壮的人 |
[1:29:31] | Here they are together. | 他们走到了一起 |
[1:29:34] | Look at the animal’s skill, look how he pretends to limp. | 让我们看看这驴表演瘸子的功夫如何 |
[1:29:39] | Here it is. Again a round of applause, thank you. | 就是这样 掌声在哪里 谢谢 |
[1:29:42] | An applause! | 鼓掌 |
[1:29:52] | Unfortunately you got crippled, dear my Pinocchio. | 很不幸你成瘸子了 亲爱的匹诺曹 |
[1:29:57] | The painful moment has come to say goodbye. | 又到了最痛苦的告别时刻 |
[1:30:01] | With this skin we do a nice drum. Overboard, up. | 我们会用你的皮做张好鼓的 拿起来 |
[1:30:06] | One … two … and three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:30:19] | And now let’s wait. | 我们现在就等吧 |
[1:31:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:31:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:31:29] | – Where did you put Pinocchio? – It’s me! | -你把匹诺曹弄哪去了 -我就是啊 |
[1:31:34] | – But how, “it’s me”? – Yes I am! | -你就是 什么意思 -是的 我就是 |
[1:31:38] | – The donkey? – Yes, Pinocchio! | -那头驴吗 -对 就是匹诺曹 |
[1:31:42] | – How is it possible? – It’s possible! | -这怎么可能 -怎么不可能 |
[1:31:47] | Have you turned into water? | 你在水里变的 |
[1:31:48] | Yup! You haven’t dealt with my Fairy! | 嗯 你还没见过我的小仙女呢 |
[1:31:54] | A puppet who speaks. | 一个会说话的木偶 |
[1:31:58] | It can serve us at the circus. | 能在马戏团为我们表演 |
[1:32:02] | Pinocchio! Come here! | 匹诺曹 过来 |
[1:32:06] | Come. I don’t do anything to you, come on. | 过来 我不会对你怎么样的 过来 |
[1:32:08] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:32:09] | Come on! | 回来啊 |
[1:32:11] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:32:12] | Come on, don’t go away! | 游过来 别走 |
[1:32:14] | Come on, come on. | 去 你去 |
[1:32:16] | – Dive. – No, no, no. | -跳下去 -不 不 |
[1:32:18] | Dive! You go. | 跳 你快跳下去 |
[1:32:21] | Dive! You go. | 跳 你快跳下去 |
[1:32:23] | No! | 我不去 |
[1:32:25] | It’s right. You dive. | 好吧 那你去 |
[1:32:26] | – Why me? – You dive. | -为什么是我 -就是你去跳 |
[1:32:28] | – I can not swim. – We throw you. | -我不会游泳 -你信不信我把你扔下去 |
[1:32:30] | – I’m afraid of water. – I do not care! | -我畏水 -我不管 |
[1:32:34] | – Take this… – Where are you going? | -把他抱起来 -你去哪儿 |
[1:32:36] | – I can not swim. – Come here! | -我不会游泳 -过来 |
[1:32:38] | Come here! Hey! | 快过来 嘿 |
[1:32:43] | Bye, Pinocchio. Bye! | 再见 匹诺曹 再见 |
[1:33:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:33:12] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:33:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:33:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:33:48] | There is no point in shouting “help”. | 歇歇吧 喊救命是没有用的 |
[1:33:55] | Who do you want me to save you for? | 你想让我救谁 |
[1:34:00] | – Who are you? – I? | -你是谁 -我吗 |
[1:34:03] | I am a poor tuna | 我是一条可怜的金枪鱼 |
[1:34:05] | that has been swallowed from Pescecane just like you. | 像你一样被鲨鱼吞进了肚子里 |
[1:34:11] | And what kind of fish are you? | 你是条什么鱼 |
[1:34:14] | I am not a fish, I am a puppet. | 我不是鱼 我是一个木偶 |
[1:34:19] | If you are not a fish, why are you swallowed by the monster? | 你若不是鱼 那怎么会被这个怪物吞下 |
[1:34:25] | I didn’t get swallowed, it is he who swallowed me. | 我也不想 但他还是把我吞了 |
[1:34:30] | – Now how do you do it? – We must resign ourselves | -现在该怎么办 -放弃吧 |
[1:34:35] | and wait for the Pescecane digest us both. | 等着这头鲨鱼把我们消化掉 |
[1:34:39] | Digest? But I don’t want to be digested! | 消化 我不想被消化掉 |
[1:34:44] | I don’t want to be digested either | 我也不想被消化掉 |
[1:34:48] | but I console myself with the thought | 所以我开导自己 |
[1:34:51] | that when you are born tuna | 若有来生 我还要做一条金枪鱼 |
[1:34:54] | there is more satisfaction in dying underwater…than in oil. | 况且只是死在水里 总好过在油里煎熬 |
[1:35:06] | In oil? | 油里 |
[1:35:13] | But … I want to escape, I want to get away. | 但我想逃出去 我想离开 |
[1:35:15] | Eh, run away… | 离开吗 |
[1:35:18] | if you can. | 但愿你能离开 |
[1:35:24] | What is that light over there? | 那儿为什么亮着 |
[1:35:27] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:35:30] | I want to go and see. | 我要去看看 |
[1:35:33] | – Well, goodbye, Tuna. – Goodbye, puppet. | -再见 金枪鱼 -再见 小木偶 |
[1:35:38] | I wish you good luck. | 祝你好远 |
[1:35:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:36:02] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:36:05] | – Pinocchio! – Dad! Dad! | -匹诺曹 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:36:09] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[1:36:15] | My son! Pinocchio… | 我的孩子 匹诺曹 |
[1:36:20] | How much I have looked for you! | 我好想你 |
[1:36:23] | Pinocchio! Son, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 匹诺曹 孩子 我一直在找你 |
[1:36:48] | It is not bad here in the end. | 这儿还不算太糟 |
[1:36:50] | It seems, but it’s nice, because then | 因为这头鲨鱼什么都吃 |
[1:36:53] | the Pescecane eats everything. | 所以我在这过得还不错 |
[1:36:55] | There is fish. I have eaten many fish. Look, there is a network. | 我靠这里的鱼生活着 这是鱼网 |
[1:36:59] | Now that you have arrived, we can fish together. | 现在你来了 我们可以一起捕鱼 |
[1:37:03] | You get over there and I get over here. We can catch big fish. | 我们各站一边 这样可以抓到大鱼 |
[1:37:06] | Look what a beautiful place, with dishes. | 看看这个好地方 有碟子 |
[1:37:09] | There is the bedroom. There’s room for you too. | 还有间小卧室呢 有位置给你噢 |
[1:37:13] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:37:15] | We have to escape. | 我们得逃出去 |
[1:37:17] | – How, escape? – Yes, we have to escape, dad. | -逃出去 -是的 爸爸 我们得逃出去 |
[1:37:19] | No, I would think about it a little longer. | 不 让我再考虑考虑 |
[1:37:22] | Now maybe you’ve seen it that way a little upside down | 可能是因为你来得太突然了 |
[1:37:26] | because you came by surprise, but if I put it right | 所以还看不惯 但是我会把这儿 |
[1:37:29] | becomes really beautiful. Do you want to see it? | 变得越来越好 你不想留下来见证一下吗 |
[1:37:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:37:32] | We can’t stay here, we have to escape! | 我们不能待在这 我们得离开 |
[1:37:35] | I thought about it, but it’s impossible. | 我想过离开 但那是不可能的 |
[1:37:38] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:37:39] | Pinocchio, it’s impossible. | 匹诺曹 我们是逃不出去的 |
[1:37:41] | Come on, dad! | 快过来 爸爸 |
[1:38:03] | Dad! Come on, come on! | 爸爸 来 快来 |
[1:38:06] | No, better not. | 不行 不行 |
[1:38:08] | It’s the right time, your mouth is open. | 时机正好 它的嘴正张着 |
[1:38:10] | It could close it at any moment. | 其他时候可都是闭着的 |
[1:38:12] | Are you sure? Pinocchio. Wait up. | 你确定吗 匹诺曹 等一下 |
[1:38:15] | Come on, dad. Come. | 来吧 爸爸 来 |
[1:38:17] | Pinocchio… | 匹诺曹 |
[1:38:20] | I can not swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[1:38:23] | Don’t worry if you don’t know swim, I swim very well. | 别担心 我游得很好 我带着你 |
[1:38:27] | And then they are made of wood, I float. | 再说 我是木头做的 我会浮起来 |
[1:38:29] | I know, I made you. | 是我把你创造出来的 我知道 |
[1:38:31] | But you’re one meter tall, you can’t carry me on my shoulders. | 但你还不到一米 你带不了我 |
[1:38:35] | We both drown and die. | 我们两个都会淹死的 |
[1:38:38] | Dad … I’ll make it. | 爸爸 相信我 |
[1:38:44] | Come with me. | 跟着我 |
[1:38:47] | Here we go. Here we go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:39:11] | Pinocchio, we drown! | 匹诺曹 我们要淹死了 |
[1:39:16] | I can do it! | 相信我 |
[1:39:22] | Stick to me, puppet. | 抓着我 小木偶 |
[1:39:28] | Hold on tight to your fins. | 紧紧抓住我的鳍 |
[1:39:32] | – Let’s go! – Go, Tuna, go. | -出发 -金枪鱼 我们走 |
[1:39:54] | – Thank’s my friend. – You don’t have to thank me. | -朋友 谢谢你 -你不必谢我 |
[1:39:58] | If I managed to escape from the mouth of the Pescecane | 是你给我勇气 |
[1:40:01] | it’s because you gave me courage. | 让我免做鲨鱼嘴下的亡魂 |
[1:40:16] | But… why are you crying? | 可是 你怎么哭了 |
[1:40:20] | Because nobody had ever given me a kiss. | 因为从来没有人愿意吻我 |
[1:40:26] | – What’s your name? – Pinocchio. | -你叫什么名字 -匹诺曹 |
[1:40:30] | Pinocchio, I will bring you always in my heart. | 匹诺曹 我会永远记住你的 |
[1:40:36] | – Goodbye, Tuna. – Goodbye. | -再见 金枪鱼 -再见 |
[1:40:45] | How beautiful … | 心真好 |
[1:40:49] | What a nice person that Tuna, eh? | 金枪鱼真是个善良的好人 |
[1:40:53] | To have known that he was there too inside the Pescecane | 要是知道他也在那头鲨鱼的肚子里 |
[1:40:57] | we could have exchanged a chat. Sin. | 我们还可以聊聊天 真可惜 |
[1:41:05] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:41:07] | Look! | 你看 |
[1:41:08] | There, a house, over there! | 那儿有个房子 |
[1:41:12] | – Let’s check. – Let’s go come on. | -去看看吧 -去看看 |
[1:41:36] | Oh God. | 天呐 |
[1:41:55] | Sorry? Could I have some milk? | 打扰一下 您能给我些牛奶吗 |
[1:41:59] | How much do you want? | 你要多少 |
[1:42:00] | Well, a little. How much can you give me? | 一点儿就行 您愿意给我多少 |
[1:42:03] | A bucket of milk costs a penny. | 一桶牛奶一便士 |
[1:42:07] | I don’t have a penny. | 我没有钱 |
[1:42:09] | Then I can’t give you anything, I’m sorry. | 那我什么也不能给你 很抱歉 |
[1:42:13] | But it is urgent, it serves my dad. | 我真的很急需 我爸爸需要它 |
[1:42:18] | My dad needs it. He is sick! | 我爸爸生病了 他需要牛奶 |
[1:42:25] | – Do you want to turn the binding? – What is the binding? | -你愿意推磨盘吗 -什么是磨盘 |
[1:42:30] | But then, can you do it? | 先不说那是什么 你愿意做吗 |
[1:42:33] | – You’ll make it? – I can do it all. | -你愿意做吗 -我愿意 |
[1:42:35] | What is the binding? | 但什么是磨盘 |
[1:42:37] | The bindolo is that deal over there. | 就是在那个东西 |
[1:43:35] | So! Come on, Pinocchio. | 过来 匹诺曹 |
[1:43:38] | Bravo, Pinocchio. | 真棒 匹诺曹 |
[1:43:40] | Now, Pinocchio, stay here. Still. | 匹诺曹 待在那儿别动 |
[1:43:54] | – Hi, Giangio. – Hello. | -再见 农夫约翰 -再见 |
[1:44:24] | There are five sheep. | 这有五只绵羊 |
[1:44:28] | Three goats, beautiful fat. | 三只山羊 都十分肥美 |
[1:44:31] | If you could see them … There is a nice one. | 要是你看得见 就知道这有个更好的 |
[1:44:35] | And there is a guinea fowl! | 那就是这儿有一只珍珠鸡 |
[1:44:36] | Guinea fowl. | 珍珠鸡 |
[1:44:38] | Now, as soon as night falls, dig it … | 只要等到夜幕降临 我们进去 |
[1:44:41] | and spizziciamo. | 把它抓住 |
[1:44:42] | Pinch. | 把它偷了 |
[1:44:42] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:44:43] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:44:44] | – Goodbye. – Bye | -再见咯 -再见 |
[1:44:46] | Take cover! Take cover! | 快藏起来 快藏起来 |
[1:44:49] | Hello! Hey, Pinocchio! Do you remember? | 你好 匹诺曹 你还记得我吗 |
[1:44:53] | I am the Fox, your friend. How nice to see you. | 我是狐狸 你的朋友 很高兴见到你 |
[1:44:59] | I’ve been looking for you a lot. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:45:01] | I wanted to tell you: do you know who stole the coins? | 我一直想告诉你 是谁偷的硬币 |
[1:45:04] | The Cat, that infamous, who died. | 就是那个臭名昭著的猫 他已经死了 |
[1:45:08] | I am your friend, I came looking for you. | 我是你的朋友 我过来找你了 |
[1:45:11] | I was so sorry that you lost the coins. | 对于你丢失的钱 我感到非常难过 |
[1:45:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[1:45:15] | – Work. – Works? | -我在这工作 -工作 |
[1:45:18] | – How beautiful! And earnings? – Ten money a day. | -真不错 有钱赚吗 -一天十便士 |
[1:45:22] | Ten money? Per day? | 一天十便士 |
[1:45:24] | But sorry, but then … I’m your friend. | 对不起 但我是你的朋友 |
[1:45:29] | The Cat is gone, he is dead. | 猫走了 他去世了 |
[1:45:31] | We take the coins and plant them | 我们把钱拿去种了吧 |
[1:45:33] | to the field. Do you remember the seedlings? | 你还记得种金得金的事吗 |
[1:45:36] | Don’t fool me again. | 不要再骗我了 |
[1:45:38] | – No. – Look who’s behind you: the Cat. | -我没有 -往后看看 猫就在你后面 |
[1:45:42] | Why did you go out? Why did you go out? | 你为什么要出来 为什么要出来 |
[1:45:45] | No, he is the thief. | 不 他是小偷 |
[1:45:46] | I am your friend. Pinocchio! | 我是你的朋友 匹诺曹 |
[1:45:49] | Why did you go out? Ah! | 你出来干嘛 |
[1:45:51] | Goodbye forever. | 再见 再也不见 |
[1:45:52] | – No, I’m your friend! – Goodbye forever. | -不 我是你的朋友 -再也不见 |
[1:45:55] | Pinocchio. | 匹诺曹 |
[1:45:56] | I say . Goodbye forever. | 我说了 再也不见 |
[1:45:57] | You’re wrong! | 你不能这样 |
[1:46:00] | – Why did you go out? – Because? Because you’re… Ah! | -为什么你要出来 -因为 因为你 |
[1:46:07] | Pinocchio, you are wrong! | 匹诺曹 你不能这样 |
[1:46:10] | I’m sorry, I don’t helmet anymore! | 对不起 我不想再被你骗了 |
[1:46:11] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[1:46:14] | Let’s plant the coins! | 让我们一起去种钱吧 |
[1:46:16] | Goodbye, masks. | 再见了 骗子先生 |
[1:46:17] | Wait up! | 别走 |
[1:47:19] | Pinocchio. | 匹诺曹 |
[1:47:22] | Fairy. | 小仙女 |
[1:47:30] | I knew you have a good heart | 我知道你有一颗善良的心 |
[1:47:33] | and I forgive you all the troubles you’ve done. | 现在 我原谅你之前犯下的所有错误 |
[1:47:40] | Be judicious and in the future you will be happy. | 记住 要明辨是非 才能在将来得到幸福 |
[1:49:05] | Dad! I have become a child! | 爸爸 我变成了一个孩子 |
[1:49:14] | Dad, I’m a kid! | 爸爸 我是一个孩子了 |
[1:49:19] | I’m a kid, dad! | 我是一个孩子了 爸爸 |
[1:49:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:49:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:49:32] | Dad! I have become a child! | 爸爸 我变成了一个孩子 |
[1:49:41] | Dad! I became a baby, dad! | 爸爸 我变成了一个孩子 爸爸 |
[1:49:47] | – Pinocchio? – Dad, I’m a kid! | -匹诺曹 -爸爸 我是一个孩子了 |
[1:49:52] | Dad, I’m a kid! | 爸爸 我是个真正的小孩了 |
[1:49:56] | Pinocchio! Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 匹诺曹 |
[1:50:46] | ♪ Who knows where it takes you this dirt road ♪ | ♪ 这污垢之地将把你引向何方 ♪ |
[1:50:51] | ♪ that seems to go go without ever arriving. ♪ | ♪ 似乎还未出发便已到达 ♪ |
[1:51:03] | ♪ Who knows if behind that curve There is another waiting for you ♪ | ♪ 坎坷路上究竟何物蛰伏 ♪ |
[1:51:09] | ♪ And then another And yet another ♪ | ♪ 磨难会不会接踵而至 ♪ |
[1:51:14] | ♪ But step by step keep walking ♪ | ♪ 你一步一个脚印的走着 ♪ |
[1:51:18] | ♪ Trying to understand Which way the wind blows ♪ | ♪ 尝试去理解 这无端的冷风来袭 ♪ |
[1:51:24] | ♪ If it brings dark sky Or the scent of the future ♪ | ♪ 不管是带来黯淡的遮蔽 还是未来的曦光 ♪ |
[1:51:29] | ♪ If it brakes or pushes you ♪ | ♪ 不管是把你留住 还是将你推向远方 ♪ |
[1:51:32] | ♪ If you pretend to be your friend ♪ | ♪ 你本身就是自己强大的后盾 ♪ |
[1:51:43] | ♪ Who knows if these fields And these houses and these pines ♪ | ♪ 田地 房子 还有松树 ♪ |
[1:51:49] | ♪ That pass close and silent ♪ | ♪ 你无声疾驰而过 ♪ |
[1:51:56] | ♪ They will still be behind you as you walk ♪ | ♪ 他们在原地静默 ♪ |
[1:52:00] | ♪ And step by step Leave them behind ♪ | ♪ 你把他们远远甩在身后 ♪ |
[1:52:05] | ♪ But you don’t turn around ♪ | ♪ 你 不回头 ♪ |
[1:52:08] | ♪ Don’t stop to check ♪ | ♪ 你 不停下 ♪ |
[1:52:11] | ♪ Blue puddles greet you And you go ♪ | ♪ 路上荆棘丛生 你穿行而过 ♪ |
[1:52:16] | ♪ The wind sweeps the sky That splinters into a thousand pieces ♪ | ♪ 风扫过天空 天空被撕碎 ♪ |
[1:52:21] | ♪ And you turn every curve To find out where it goes ♪ | ♪ 每一个弯道 你将它寻觅 ♪ |
[1:52:29] | ♪ And you enjoy going And not to look back ♪ | ♪ 你勇往直前 永不回头 ♪ |
[1:52:34] | ♪ And think step by step That you don’t want to stop ♪ | ♪ 仔细思虑 拒绝停歇 ♪ |
[1:52:38] | ♪ And you know you don’t want to Never go back ♪ | ♪ 你知道 这条路一旦踏上 便永无归期 ♪ |
[1:52:43] | ♪ And you know you will never want to arrive ♪ | ♪ 也永无终了之日 ♪ |