Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Pieces of a Woman(女人的碎片)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Pieces of a Woman(女人的碎片)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:女人的碎片
英文名称:Pieces of a Woman
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:24] [horn wailing]
[01:31] Up! ‎吊上去!
[01:33] Tommy, take it up! ‎汤米 把它吊上去!
[01:37] He’s big-dealing the fuck out of every lift, Bob. You put him in. ‎鲍勃 不管吊什么 他都慢吞吞的 ‎他是你招进来的
[01:41] If every pillar takes four days, you’re looking at a six-month delay. ‎如果每根柱子都要花四天时间 ‎工期就会推迟半年
[01:45] That’s your guy. ‎那是你招的人
[01:46] [Robert] You need to calm down, brother. ‎你得冷静一下 哥们
[01:48] I promised my daughter she’d be the first one to cross this bridge. ‎我答应过我女儿 ‎她会是第一个过这座桥的人
[01:51] [Robert chuckles] The one who hasn’t even been born yet? ‎-你那尚未出生的女儿吗? ‎-就是她
[01:53] That’s the one.
[01:55] -Go up! -[Robert laughing] ‎吊上去!
[01:57] Why are you coming down again? Get him out, man. ‎你怎么又放下来了? ‎把他炒了吧 哥们
[02:00] -How is Martha? -Martha’s fine. She’s always fine. ‎-玛莎好吗? ‎-玛莎很好 她一直都很好
[02:02] -Hey, what time is it? -[Robert] Three. ‎-嘿 几点了? ‎-3点
[02:05] Mark and Wendell are on break. ‎马可、温德尔 去休息
[02:07] [Robert] All right. ‎好
[02:08] [Robert] Hey, I need you to sign off on Jimmy’s time card tomorrow! ‎嘿 我需要你明天确认吉米的考勤
[02:11] -Tomorrow! -[Robert] All right! ‎-明天确认 ‎-好的
[02:14] [indistinct chatter]
[02:32] [indistinct chatter] ‎(是个女孩)
[02:44] -[Martha] It’s low. -[woman] She kicking a lot? ‎她踢得厉害吗?
[02:46] [Martha] Is she… Yeah, um… ‎她…
[02:47] -Yeah. She’s moving around a lot now. -Top or bottom? ‎是的 她现在动得很厉害
[02:49] -[Martha] Sorry? -Is she mostly at the top or bottom? ‎-你说什么? ‎-胎位通常是偏上还是偏下?
[02:51] [Martha] It’s late. ‎过预产期了
[02:53] -It’s not exactly pleasant. -You’re so lucky. ‎-并不是很舒服 ‎-你真幸运
[02:56] [Martha] Aw, that’s really nice. ‎你这么说真贴心
[02:58] -Yeah. -Thank you. We’ll see how it goes. ‎-是呀 ‎-谢谢 我们到时候再看 ‎真够呛
[03:06] [sighs in frustration] Fuck.
[03:19] First, need you to… ‎首先 你得在这里…
[03:22] sign right here. ‎签个名
[03:25] [Martha] Mm-hmm.
[03:27] Initial. ‎签上姓名首字母
[03:30] [Chris] Date. ‎写上日期
[03:33] You forgot down here. ‎这里下面也要签
[03:36] Initial. Right next to– ‎姓名首字母 就在边上…
[03:37] If you guys are all set, I’m gonna take off. ‎如果你们没别的事 我就走了
[03:39] -[Martha] Bye, sis. -Thank you. ‎-再见 姐姐 ‎-谢谢
[03:41] -[Anita] Bye. -[Chris] See you later. ‎-再见 ‎-回见
[03:42] I love you. See you at home. ‎我爱你 我们家里见
[03:44] -All right. -[Anita] Good luck. ‎-好的 ‎-祝好运
[03:45] And then, for you… ‎然后 你呢…
[03:48] I just need one on the bottom. ‎只需要在最下面签个字就行
[03:52] And then, you’re good. You got yourselves a car. ‎然后就都办妥了 你有新车了
[03:55] -Thank you, Chris. -[Chris] Of course. My pleasure. ‎-谢谢你 克里斯 ‎-不客气 这是我的荣幸
[03:58] You’re thanking him for his getting commission. ‎你谢他?他这么做是拿提成的
[04:00] -Thank me, I’m buying it. -Thanks, Mom. ‎-该谢我 是我出的钱 ‎-谢谢 妈妈
[04:02] [Chris] Thank you. ‎谢谢你
[04:04] Thank you for that. ‎谢谢你出的钱
[04:06] Congrats. You got a car. ‎恭喜啊 你有新车了
[04:07] -[Elizabeth] I’m glad you made it. -Congrats. All set. ‎-真高兴你及时赶到了 ‎-恭喜啊 都弄好了
[04:10] [Elizabeth] I’ve been meaning to ask, ‎我一直都想问你
[04:11] how is it you can build a bridge when you can’t tell time? ‎你都看不懂时钟 怎么能造桥?
[04:15] [forced laughter]
[04:17] That’s– that’s very good. Oh, that’s very funny. ‎这个…笑话很不错 很好笑
[04:21] In the back. I had them move it. So I’ll be there in a second. ‎车在后面 我让他们把车移到车库了 ‎我一会儿就过去
[04:24] -[Martha] Thanks. -[Elizabeth] Bye. ‎-谢谢你 克里斯 ‎-再见
[04:25] Just one last thing. I need your social security right here. ‎只有最后一件事了 ‎我需要你在这里填上社保号
[04:29] -What do you need my social security for? -Just like a credit thing. ‎-你要我的社保号干吗? ‎-贷款手续的要求
[04:32] -She likes you. She just can’t show it. -[Sean] No, she doesn’t. ‎-她喜欢你 只是不擅长表达 ‎-不 她不喜欢我
[04:35] -She did just buy us a car. -[Sean] She did. ‎-她刚给我们买了辆车 ‎-没错
[04:37] But it was also a statement. She bought the car knowing I could buy it. ‎但这也是一种声明 ‎她买这车是因为知道我买不起
[04:41] She wanted to minimize me. It’s not here. Next room. ‎她想要贬低我 ‎车不在这里 在下一间
[04:44] That’s why she bought a minivan. She wants to emasculate me. ‎所以她才买了辆厢式旅行车 ‎想打击我的男子气概
[04:46] [horn honking]
[04:48] That’s a good horn. Whoo! ‎这喇叭声不错 ‎很有力度 ‎阿尼塔都嫉妒死了
[04:49] -[continues honking] -The power.
[04:51] -[roars] -Anita was so jealous.
[04:53] Oh, my goodness. Who cares what Anita thinks? Fuck her. ‎天啊 谁在乎阿尼塔怎么想? ‎让她去死吧
[04:56] -What does it matter? -It doesn’t matter. It’s just… ‎-她怎么想重要吗? ‎-不重要 只是…
[04:59] It doesn’t matter at all. That’s what matters. Look at that thing. ‎她的想法一点不重要 ‎那个才重要 看看那车
[05:02] [Sean cheering]
[05:04] [Martha] Oh, my God! ‎哦 我的天啊!
[05:06] And she got it gray like her soul. It’s wonderful. ‎她买了辆灰色的 ‎就像她一样阴沉无趣 太棒了
[05:09] -It’s her spirit color. -Whoa. This is us now. ‎-这是她灵魂的颜色 ‎-我们有车了
[05:12] Yeah, it is. ‎没错
[05:14] That’s what matters right there. Cloth seats matter. ‎这才是重要的 布座椅很重要 ‎座椅加热器很重要 安全气囊很重要
[05:17] -Oh! -Seat heaters matter, airbags matter.
[05:20] -I think you’re gonna look good in this. -Oh, yeah, this is it for me. ‎-我觉得你开这车看上去会很不错 ‎-是呀 这就是我的命
[05:23] [both chuckling]
[05:25] -[Sean] Ooh! -Oh.
[05:28] -The three of us matter. -Yeah. ‎-我们三个才重要 ‎-对
[05:30] It’s the tribe that matters. Who cares what she thinks? ‎我一家人才重要 ‎谁在乎她是怎么想的?
[05:33] You know what matters? This is what matters here. ‎你知道什么是重要的吗? ‎这样东西才重要
[05:37] Yeah. ‎对
[05:39] -Well, I got us something. -Oh, my God. ‎-我给咱们准备了样东西 ‎-哦 我的天
[05:42] That is so cute. ‎真漂亮
[05:44] Hey. ‎嘿
[05:45] Wait, is it… ‎等一下 这…
[05:47] -Is this the wrong way around? -It’s the right way around. ‎-这图像倒了吧? ‎-没倒
[05:50] No, it’s upside down. [chuckles] ‎不 这是倒的
[05:52] No, that’s how I did it. It was a choice. That’s my daughter. ‎没有 我是故意这样弄的 ‎这是我的选择 她是我的女儿
[05:55] Wonky, interesting, charming, intelligent. ‎嘻哈、有趣、有魅力、有智慧
[05:57] -Modest. -Modest, humble. ‎-谦逊 ‎-谦逊、低调
[06:45] -[Sean] Should I call her? -Yeah. ‎-要我给她打电话吗? ‎-好的
[06:47] -Do you want some water or something? -No. ‎-你想喝点水吗? ‎-不想
[06:52] [Sean] We’re moving right along. Why don’t you sit down, baby? ‎你快要分娩了 ‎要不你先坐下吧 宝贝?
[06:55] -Yeah, I will after a little. -Huh? ‎嗯 我一会儿会坐的
[06:59] Sit. ‎坐下
[07:01] -[Martha breathing heavily] -[line ringing]
[07:09] Of course, now she’s not picking up the phone. ‎当然啰 关键时刻她不接电话了
[07:11] Hey, Barbara, hi, it’s us again. ‎嘿 芭芭拉 你好 又是我们
[07:14] So we’re having six-minute contractions now. ‎我们现在的宫缩间隔是六分钟
[07:16] It’s moving– We’re, uh, we’re moving. ‎玛莎…快要生了
[07:18] We’re finding our pace, we’re getting a little bit of a rhythm going, ‎宫缩开始紧凑有规律了 ‎我们的状态很不错
[07:22] and we feel pretty good.
[07:26] When? ‎什么时候?
[07:31] Oh, really? ‎是吗?
[07:35] Yeah, I mean, it’s new, but, uh… what can you do? ‎是呀 有点意外 ‎不过…你还能怎么办呢?
[07:39] Okay, well, just keep us up to speed. We’re on the phone. ‎好吧 有进展及时告诉我们 ‎我们随时都能接电话
[07:43] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[07:45] Ah, okay. Remember we went to the prenatal meetings and they said, ‎好 还记得吗 ‎我们参加产前会议时 他们说
[07:48] “Listen. We’re gonna flip some cards. Maybe something might not go perfectly, ‎“听着 可能会出现意外情况 ‎生产当天可能并非事事顺利
[07:52] might not go according to plan, things might change.” ‎事情可能没按计划进行 ‎可能会出状况”
[07:55] -We’re flipping cards. -In what way? ‎-现在就出现了点状况 ‎-什么状况?
[07:58] So, Barbara has… She’s in the middle of a heavy labor. ‎芭芭拉在…正在帮人接生 ‎对方分娩有困难
[08:01] -[Martha] She’s in a labor? -Do you remember Eva? ‎-她在帮人接生? ‎-你还记得伊娃吗?
[08:04] I do, but I’m in my labor– ‎记得 可我快要分娩了
[08:05] -We liked her very much– -Can you call her? ‎-我们很喜欢她 ‎-你能打电话给她吗?
[08:07] -Eva? -Yes. I want to talk– No, Barbara. ‎-给伊娃? ‎-是的 我想跟…不 打给芭芭拉
[08:10] -I wanna talk to her myself. -She’s in the middle of a labor. ‎-我想亲自跟她谈谈 ‎-她正在帮人接生呢
[08:12] Well, so am I. ‎我也快生了 ‎好
[08:14] [exhales] Yeah.
[08:17] [line ringing]
[08:21] -[Sean] It’s nothing to freak out about. -I’m not freaking out. ‎-没什么可紧张的 ‎-我没有紧张
[08:24] -I just want her here. -[Sean] Okay. ‎-我只是希望她在这里 ‎-好
[08:26] Like, how long is it gonna take? Did she say? ‎要花多少时间?她说了吗?
[08:29] [Sean] Eva’s coming now and Barbara’s gonna come when she can. ‎孩子要出生了 ‎芭芭拉能来的时候就会来
[08:33] I’m not in control. ‎这情况我做不了主
[08:34] -I’m just relaying information. -No. Shh. ‎-我只是个传话的 ‎-别说话
[08:36] [Sean] She’ll be here when she can get here. ‎她能来时自然会来
[08:38] That’s what I’m saying. Just calm down. ‎这就是我想说的 冷静一点
[08:41] Let’s do something else. How about that? Let’s dance. ‎我们做点别的事吧 ‎怎么样?我们来跳舞吧
[08:44] -Come here. -[Martha] I don’t wanna dance. ‎-过来 ‎-我不想跳舞
[08:45] Distract me with something. ‎找点事情分散我的注意力
[08:47] [Sean] Distract you with something? Like… a joke or something? ‎找事情分散你的注意力? ‎比如…说个笑话什么的?
[08:50] Yeah. ‎是的
[08:51] [Sean] A joke about something you like. What’s in the fridge? ‎说个你喜欢的东西的笑话 ‎冰箱里有什么?
[08:55] Broccoli? Broccoli is in the fridge. ‎西兰花?冰箱里有西兰花
[08:57] Broccoli’s favorite music. You know what it is? ‎西兰花最喜欢的音乐 ‎你知道是什么吗?
[09:00] You know what broccoli’s favorite music is? ‎知道西兰花最喜欢的音乐吗?
[09:01] -What is it? -Brock and roll. ‎-什么音乐? ‎-西洋《兰花草》
[09:03] -[laughing] No, it’s not. -Yes, it fucking is. ‎-才不是呢 ‎-就是
[09:05] -That doesn’t go with broccoli at all. -Where does broccoli go get a drink? ‎-那跟西兰花搭不上边 ‎-西兰花想喝酒时会去哪儿?
[09:08] -Where? -At the salad bar. ‎-去哪儿? ‎-色拉吧呀
[09:10] Come on, G. Come on! ‎不是吧 姐们 拜托
[09:13] [Martha] You’re so pathetic. ‎你的笑话真差劲 ‎哇
[09:15] [Sean] Aw, wow.
[09:17] -[Martha] What’s that? -Okay, okay, okay. ‎-这是什么? ‎-没事的
[09:18] [Martha] Is that my water? ‎这是我的羊水吗?
[09:21] -Oh, my God. -It’s okay. ‎-哦 我的天 ‎-没事的
[09:24] [Martha] What does that mean? ‎羊水破了意味着什么?
[09:28] Where is she? ‎她在哪儿呢?
[09:32] -Here we go. -[Martha] Shit. ‎-好了 ‎-该死
[09:33] Let’s get you out. ‎来把内裤脱了
[09:36] -Are these wet too? -[Martha] No, that’s fine. ‎-这也湿了吗? ‎-没 这个没湿
[09:42] -[Sean] Okay. -[Martha] Can you call her again? ‎-好 ‎-你能再给她打个电话吗?
[09:44] -Because this is– -[Sean] I will. ‎-因为这… ‎-我会的
[09:47] This is actually hurting now. Oh, God. ‎现在真的开始疼了 哦 老天
[09:50] Whoo!
[09:52] Whoa! [chuckles]
[09:55] Whoo…
[09:58] [groans]
[10:01] Oh, God. Fuck. ‎哦 天啊 真疼
[10:05] Don’t look at me like that. ‎别这样看着我
[10:09] [Sean] Why don’t you come over here? ‎要不到这边来吧?
[10:12] -Come here, baby. -Oh, God. ‎-过来 宝贝 ‎-我的天啊
[10:16] [Sean] Come here. ‎过来
[10:18] [Martha] Not on that ball. ‎我不要坐在这球上
[10:20] You don’t wanna sit on the ball? That’s what they gave it to us for. ‎你不想坐在这球上? ‎他们给我们这个球就是派这用处的
[10:24] -Why don’t you do the stretch thing? -Screw the stretch thing. ‎-要不你舒展一下? ‎-鬼才舒展呢
[10:28] -Careful. -Fuck. I don’t really wanna do this. ‎-当心 ‎-见鬼 我真的不想坐上面 ‎为什么我觉得这么恶心呢?
[10:31] [belches] Why do I feel so sick?
[10:34] Wanna do it this way? ‎想这样吗?
[10:38] [exhales]
[10:39] -What is the move? -Hmm? ‎这算什么姿势?
[10:42] [laughs]
[10:44] Oh, God. Sorry. [belches] ‎哦 天啊 抱歉
[10:47] [panting]
[10:50] This feels weird. ‎这感觉很奇怪
[10:52] I need to– Ugh, I feel so nauseous. ‎我得…我觉得很恶心
[10:58] -Can you rub my back? -Mm-hmm. ‎能帮我揉一下背吗?
[11:04] -[Martha] Thank you. -Mm-hmm. ‎谢谢
[11:06] Oh, shit. ‎哦 该死
[11:07] [groans]
[11:09] I might throw up. ‎我可能要吐了
[11:11] [Sean] You didn’t eat enough. What are you gonna throw up? ‎可你都没吃东西 能吐出什么来?
[11:14] [belches] I don’t know. Sorry. ‎我不知道 不好意思
[11:20] -You look very handsome. -[Sean] Thank you. ‎-你看上去很帅 ‎-谢谢 ‎而且也很害怕
[11:23] [chuckles] You also look super scared.
[11:27] [Sean] I’m not. ‎我没害怕
[11:28] -Really? -[Sean] Really. ‎-真的? ‎-真的
[11:30] -You freaking out? -[Sean] Not at all. ‎-你吓坏了吧? ‎-一点没有
[11:33] Your eyes look super, like ‎你的眼神看上去非常…
[11:36] anxious. ‎担心
[11:38] -I’m not. -Give me a kiss, then. ‎-我没有 ‎-那吻我一下
[11:40] You want kisses? ‎你想要我吻你?
[11:45] -[doorbell rings] -Not too much. ‎别吻太多
[11:47] That’s her. ‎她来了
[11:48] Look how quick that was. Look how fast that happened. ‎看看她来得多快 ‎看她过来的速度多快
[11:52] -Hey. -Hi. ‎-嘿 ‎-嗨
[11:54] We’re six minutes between contractions and her water just broke. ‎现在宫缩间隔是六分钟 ‎而且她的羊水刚刚破了
[11:57] Oh, wow. ‎哇
[11:58] [Martha groaning]
[12:00] -[Eva] That’s great. How you doing? -[Sean] I’m doing all right. How are you? ‎-这很好 你好吗? ‎-我还不错 你好吗?
[12:03] -[Eva] Good. Yeah. You talk to Barbara? -[Sean] Yes. ‎-很好 对 你跟芭芭拉谈过了? ‎-是的
[12:06] -[Eva] Okay, great. How are you doing? -[Sean] I’m good. ‎-好 很好 你感觉怎样? ‎-我挺好
[12:08] [groaning and belching]
[12:19] -[Sean] You want some water? -No, I’m good. ‎-想喝点水吗? ‎-不用了
[12:21] -Is Barbara here? Is she coming? -[Sean] You want water? ‎-芭芭拉来了吗?她会来吗? ‎-你想喝点水吗?
[12:23] -Hi. Hi, Martha. -Hi. [belches] Hi. ‎-你好 玛莎 ‎-你好
[12:27] Sorry, I just feel super sick. Can you get me some water? ‎不好意思 我感到恶心极了 ‎能给我拿点水来吗?
[12:30] -[Sean] Okay. -Thanks. I need it. ‎-好的 ‎-谢谢 我很需要
[12:32] How’s it going? ‎进展如何?
[12:34] It’s fine. It’s just the last two have been really intense. ‎还行 只是刚才那两次非常强烈
[12:38] Mm-hmm.
[12:40] -[Martha] I know– -Closer together. ‎-我知道… ‎-两次连得很紧
[12:41] [Martha] They are. Super nauseous. ‎没错 我很想吐
[12:43] -That’s… -[Martha] I haven’t really… ‎-这… ‎-我并没怎么…
[12:46] -Have you been throwing up? -[Sean] No, she didn’t eat anything. ‎-你吐了吗? ‎-没有 她之前没吃过东西
[12:50] -Okay. You know… -[Sean and Martha chatting indistinctly] ‎好 要知道…
[12:52] That’s pretty normal, actually. It’s actually kind of a good sign. ‎其实这情况非常正常 ‎这其实是好迹象
[12:56] -Is it? -Means it’s moving along. ‎-是吗? ‎-说明分娩在进行
[12:57] I’m really sweaty. Can you hold me? ‎我出了很多汗 你能抱着我吗?
[13:03] [Eva] Hey. I know you were expecting Barbara, ‎嘿 我知道你在等的是芭芭拉
[13:07] and I know it’s always a bit weird when things change, ‎我知道情况有变时 感觉会很不适应
[13:10] but I’m so happy to be here, okay? ‎但是能来这里我很高兴 好吗?
[13:12] -I’m gonna stay with you. -Another one’s coming. ‎-我会陪着你 ‎-又开始了
[13:16] Oh, God. ‎哦 老天
[13:18] [Eva] Okay. Okay. ‎好
[13:20] Do I just breathe or what do… ‎我是只需保持呼吸呢 还是…
[13:24] -Remember this? -Yeah. ‎-记得这个吗? ‎-记得 ‎好 对
[13:26] -[Martha chuckling and groaning] -[Eva] Okay. Yeah.
[13:29] [Martha whimpering, crying]
[13:30] [Eva] Sweetheart. ‎亲爱的
[13:32] What the… [inhales deeply] ‎搞什么… ‎这真的太可怕了
[13:35] Oh, this is really awful.
[13:41] [groans]
[13:45] [Eva] You’re doing so great. Breathe. ‎你表现得很好 深呼吸
[13:47] You’re doing so great. You’re doing so great. ‎你做得很好
[13:51] -[Martha] You got any painkillers? -[Eva] Okay. ‎-你有止痛药吗? ‎-好
[13:53] -See, they come up… -[mumbling curses] ‎你看 疼痛是一阵阵的 ‎来的时候很痛 忍过就好了
[13:54] …and then they go down and you just ride them.
[13:58] This is awful. ‎这太疼了
[13:59] [Eva] I– I just want to have a quick listen to her heartbeat. Okay? ‎我想听一下她的心率 ‎很快的 好吗?
[14:03] -And just see how she’s tolerating labor. -Have you got the water? ‎-看看她对分娩过程的耐受性如何 ‎-水拿来了吗?
[14:07] [Eva] Could you maybe just lie down here for just a second? ‎你能先躺下吗?就一会儿 好吗?
[14:12] -Can you hold my hand or my head? -[Sean] Yeah, of course. ‎-能握着我的手或扶着我的头吗? ‎-当然可以
[14:15] Just need to… ‎我只是要…
[14:16] -[Martha] You got the water? -[Sean] Yeah. ‎-水拿来了吗? ‎-拿来了
[14:18] I’m gonna put this on your belly. It’s a little bit cold, okay? ‎我要把这个涂在你肚子上 ‎会有点凉 好吗?
[14:23] [Martha] What’s this for? Oh, for the heartbeat? ‎这是干吗用的?测量心率吗?
[14:25] [Eva] Yeah. ‎是的
[14:26] [Martha groaning]
[14:30] -Why is this not coming out? -[machine whirring] ‎水怎么不出来?
[14:33] -[Sean] You gotta squeeze it here. -Hey. Listen. ‎-你得在这里挤一下 ‎-嘿 听啊 ‎-听 ‎-你没事吧?
[14:35] -[baby’s heart beating] -[Sean] Listen.
[14:37] [Martha] Are you okay?
[14:38] -[Eva] Can you hear that? -Wow. ‎-能听到吗? ‎-哇
[14:40] -[Eva] It’s really strong. That’s great. -You hear that? ‎-心跳很有力 这很好 ‎-你听到了吗?
[14:43] -[Eva] She sounds really good. -Hi, baby. ‎-她听上去状态很好 ‎-你好 宝宝
[14:46] -[Eva] Hi, baby. -[Martha sighs] ‎你好 宝宝 ‎好了 很好 一切尽在掌控中!
[14:48] [Eva] Aw. Okay, good. Great. You got it!
[14:52] -I’m gonna do… -Did you hear that? ‎-我要… ‎-你听到了吗?
[14:54] -[Sean] Yeah. -[Eva] Martha. ‎-是的 ‎-玛莎
[14:55] Martha, I’m gonna get you to scooch your bum onto this. ‎玛莎 我要你把臀部移到这上面来
[14:59] I need to do… Just to see where you’re… ‎我需要…看看你的…
[15:04] Where you’re at, okay? Gonna do a little internal exam. ‎看看你的进展如何 好吗? ‎我得伸进去检查一下
[15:08] -To see how dilated you are. -I like your glasses. ‎-看看你的开指情况 ‎-我喜欢你的眼镜
[15:11] [Eva] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[15:17] Hmm.
[15:19] -Those are pretty quick together. -[Martha] Regret not having the epidural. ‎-刚才的宫缩间隔很短 ‎-真后悔没采用无痛分娩
[15:22] I think that’s a bit closer than six, right? ‎我觉得刚才两次的间隔 ‎不到六分钟吧?
[15:24] -[Sean] Way. -[Martha] Okay. ‎-近得多 ‎-好的
[15:26] What? ‎什么?
[15:27] [Sean] Talking about the time between contractions. ‎我们在说宫缩间隔呢
[15:30] [Eva] Okay. ‎好了
[15:31] [Sean] Quicker than six. ‎小于六分钟了
[15:35] [Eva] Okay, let’s move your legs right like this. Okay. ‎好了 把你的腿这样放 好
[15:40] Okay. Yeah. ‎好 行
[15:42] Just gonna put my fingers in and touch your cervix. ‎我要用手指触摸一下你的子宫颈
[15:45] Yeah, it can be a little bit uncomfortable. ‎你会有点不舒适感
[15:47] [Martha whimpering]
[15:49] [Eva] Okay. Wow. ‎好 哇
[15:52] You’re, like, six centimeters. ‎你已经开了六指了
[15:57] And the baby’s really low. ‎胎位非常低
[15:59] [Martha] She’s coming? ‎她要出来了?
[16:00] -[Eva] She’s coming. It’s good. -[Martha] So fast. ‎-她要出来了 好迹象 ‎-真快啊
[16:03] -It’s great. You’re doing great. Okay. -[Martha] It’s just so quick. ‎-很好 你表现得很好 好 ‎-就是太快了
[16:08] [Eva] You’re doing great. ‎你的表现很棒
[16:09] -Okay. -[Eva] Yeah. Totally great. ‎-好 ‎-对 ‎绝对很棒
[16:13] Hey. ‎嘿
[16:15] -[Martha] Hi. -Hmm? ‎嗨
[16:17] -[Martha] I feel super sick. -[Eva] Yeah. ‎-我觉得相当恶心 ‎-是呀 ‎哦 好痛…
[16:19] Ow, ow. Oh… No, no, no…
[16:22] [Eva] Okay, listen… ‎好 听着… ‎-深呼吸就行 ‎-等一下…
[16:24] -Just breathe. -[groaning] Wait, wait, wait…
[16:29] [howling in pain]
[16:31] [Eva] Okay. ‎好
[16:35] Oh, my God! Fuck! ‎我的妈呀!疼死了!
[16:49] [Eva] Yeah. ‎是很疼
[16:54] -[Martha] Oh, God! -It’s really happening now. ‎-天啊! ‎-真的进入分娩阶段了
[16:57] -Yeah. -[Martha] This is so bad. ‎-是的 ‎-这太疼了
[16:59] -Listen. -[Martha] This is awful. ‎-听着 ‎-这太可怕了
[17:01] Hey, Martha. How do you think it would feel to be in water? ‎嘿 玛莎 你想不想泡在水里?
[17:04] -I think we need to get her in the bath. -[Martha] What the fuck! ‎-我觉得得让她泡个盆浴 ‎-我的妈呀!
[17:07] -Run a bath? -[Sean] Yeah. ‎-你去放水? ‎-好的
[17:08] -And I’ll just stay for a sec. -[Sean] Baby, you want a bath? ‎-我来陪她一会儿 ‎-宝贝 你想泡个盆浴吗?
[17:11] This is awful. This is so terrible. ‎这太疼了 疼死了
[17:13] -[Sean] Wanna take a bath? -Yes, whatever. Yes. ‎-想泡个盆浴吗? ‎-好吧 随便吧 好的
[17:15] -[Eva] Okay. -Oh, God. I’m gonna be sick. ‎-好 ‎-天啊 我可能要吐了
[17:18] [Eva] Okay. ‎好了
[17:19] Ow!
[17:21] [Eva laughing] Okay! You’re too out of it. ‎好吧 你疼得神志不清了
[17:24] I can’t do this. ‎我做不到
[17:25] Eva, where’s Barbara? ‎伊娃 芭芭拉在哪里?
[17:27] [Eva] Yeah, you can. ‎不 你能做到的
[17:29] You’re nice, but I can’t do this. ‎你人很好 但我做不到
[17:31] -You’re already doing it. -Oh, my God. What the fuck? ‎-你已经在生了 ‎-我的天啊 怎么这么疼?
[17:35] -I can’t do it. -Hey, you’re doing it. ‎-我做不到 ‎-嘿 你正在做呢
[17:37] We’re gonna get up now. ‎我们现在要站起来了
[17:38] We’re gonna get up and we’re gonna go into the bathroom. ‎我们要站起来 然后去浴室
[17:41] Come on. Come on. ‎来吧
[17:44] -Come on, come on, come on… -[Martha whimpering] ‎来吧…
[17:50] [Eva] There you go. ‎这就对了
[17:51] -[Martha] I can’t. -[Sean] Okay. ‎-我做不到 ‎-好了
[17:53] Put your hands on here. We’re gonna get you up. ‎把你的手放在这里 ‎我们要扶你起来了
[17:56] -Just have a little walk into the bath. -One, two, three. ‎-只需要走几步 进浴室就行 ‎-一、二、三
[18:00] -There we go. -[Eva] Okay. ‎-好了 ‎-好
[18:02] -I can’t do this. -[Eva] Okay. ‎-我做不到 ‎-好
[18:05] -Is my ass out? -[Sean] Just drop your weight, baby. ‎-我的屁股露出来了吗? ‎-只管靠着我就行 宝贝
[18:07] -Okay. -[Martha] She’s mean. ‎-好 ‎-她很刻薄
[18:08] No, you can walk. Come on. You can walk. ‎不 你自己能走 来吧 你能走的
[18:11] -Let’s go. -I’m sorry. It’s embarrassing. ‎-走吧 ‎-真抱歉 这太丢人了
[18:13] You can walk. ‎你自己能走的
[18:15] -There you go. [laughing] -[Martha] Did you ever do this before? ‎-这就对了 ‎-你以前生过孩子吗?
[18:18] [Eva] I’ve done this before. ‎我生过
[18:20] -[Martha belching] Oh, God. -[Sean] How many kids do you have? ‎-我的天 ‎-你有几个孩子?
[18:23] -I have a little girl. -I’m gonna be sick. ‎-我有个女儿 ‎-我要吐了
[18:25] -Little girl? -I have a girl. I have a daughter. ‎-小女孩? ‎-是小女孩 我有个女儿
[18:28] -Hey. -God, this hurts. ‎-嘿 ‎-天啊 真疼啊
[18:30] Have you taken the trash out? ‘Cause I can smell something really strange. ‎你把垃圾扔出去了吗? ‎因为我闻到了很奇怪的气味
[18:34] [Sean] I’ll take it out. Let’s just get you in the bathroom, yeah? ‎我会去扔的 ‎我们先把你送去浴室 好吗?
[18:40] -Come here. -Okay. ‎-过来 ‎-好
[18:42] [Eva] Okay. You guys go on and get in the bath. ‎好了 你们俩去浴室
[18:45] I’m gonna set up in the bedroom, okay? ‎我去准备一下卧室 好吗?
[18:52] Okay. ‎好
[19:00] [Martha] It’s gonna be all right. ‎会没事的
[19:02] -[Eva] How you doing? -[Sean] We’re good. ‎-你们还好吗? ‎-我们挺好
[19:03] -[Eva] Good? Okay. -[Sean] Yeah. Babe, lift your arms. ‎-挺好?好 ‎-是的 ‎宝贝 抬一下手臂
[19:07] [Martha] What? I’m trying. ‎什么?我在尽力呢
[19:10] There we go. ‎好了 ‎这太糟糕了
[19:11] [Martha blows raspberry]
[19:14] [belches] Oh, this is super awful.
[19:17] This is really intense. I can smell myself. Oh, God! ‎这感觉太强烈了 ‎我都能闻到自己的气味 天啊!
[19:23] -[Sean] The water’s good? -[Martha] Come on, baby. ‎-水温合适吗? ‎-快出来 宝宝
[19:25] Please. Why can’t she come out right now? ‎求你了 ‎为什么她就不能现在出来呢?
[19:27] [softly] Hold my hand. ‎握着我的手 ‎-这样好受多了 ‎-对吧?
[19:31] -[Martha exhales] This is better. -[Sean] Right?
[19:34] -[Martha] Can you get some music? -[Sean] Music? ‎-能放点音乐吗? ‎-放音乐?
[19:37] [Martha] And also maybe just shut the lights off. ‎-还有 把灯关了吧 ‎-好的
[19:39] [Sean] Yeah.
[19:42] -[Sean kisses] I love you. -[Martha] Can you give me a kiss? ‎-我爱你 ‎-能吻我一下吗?
[19:45] -[Sean kisses] -[Martha] I love you! ‎我爱你!
[19:47] -I love you. Are you okay? -Yeah. Get the music. ‎-我也爱你 你还好吗? ‎-嗯 去放音乐
[19:50] Okay. ‎好的
[20:28] [soft music playing]
[20:31] [inhales deeply]
[20:34] Breathe, baby. ‎深呼吸 宝贝
[20:35] I’m breathing. ‎我在呼吸呢
[20:37] Okay. ‎好
[20:40] This is so bad. ‎这太疼了
[21:01] I think I’m gonna shit myself. ‎我觉得我要拉在自己身上了
[21:06] [softly] Ow!
[21:42] [groaning slowly]
[21:44] [Eva] Hey, that’s an interesting noise. ‎嘿 这呻吟有点意思
[21:47] [continues groaning]
[21:48] -[Sean] Hold still. -Yeah. ‎-别动 ‎-好
[21:50] [Martha] God! ‎天啊!
[21:51] It’s like a pushing kinda noise. Are you feeling like you wanna push? ‎这呻吟听上去像是在用力 ‎你有想生的感觉吗?
[21:55] -I need to push. -Okay. Let’s get you out of the bath. ‎-我要生了 ‎-好 那你先从浴盆里出来
[22:00] Okay. ‎好
[22:02] -[Martha] Is that blood there? -[Sean] Okay, come on. ‎-那是血吗? ‎-好了 来吧
[22:04] [Eva] It’s okay. It’s just a little bit. It’s totally okay. ‎没事的 只是一点点血 完全没问题
[22:10] Here we go. Come on. Let’s go into the bedroom. ‎好了 来吧 我们去卧室
[22:13] [Martha] Push now, or… ‎现在就用力还是…
[22:15] [Eva] Nope, you can’t push now. You just wait. I need to do a little bit… ‎别 你现在还不能用力 等一下 ‎我需要稍微…
[22:20] I need to check your dilation before you push, okay? ‎在你用力之前 ‎我得看一下你开了几指 好吗?
[22:24] Just… ‎只需…
[22:27] Yeah. Yeah. ‎对
[22:31] [Sean] Lift up. There you go. ‎抬起来 这就对了 ‎好
[22:33] -[Martha] Ow, ow. -[Eva] Ooh, okay.
[22:36] Too fat. ‎我太胖了
[22:40] [Eva] Okay. ‎好了
[22:42] [Martha crying out]
[22:45] -[Eva] Okay, Martha? -Yeah? ‎-好了 玛莎? ‎-什么事?
[22:47] [Eva] I’m just gonna check your cervix and see where you’re at, okay? ‎我要检查一下你的子宫颈 ‎看看你开了几指 好吗?
[22:52] [Martha] Ow! Ow…
[22:54] I know, I know. Sorry, babe. I feel the baby’s head. ‎我知道 对不起 我摸到宝宝的头了
[22:59] -[Martha] You do? She’s coming! -I don’t feel any cervix. ‎-真的?她要出来了! ‎-我没摸到子宫颈
[23:02] [Martha] Come on, baby. ‎加油 宝宝
[23:03] I think you’re fully dilated. ‎我想你的宫口已经全开了
[23:05] -I think you’re wide open. -Easy for you, motherfucker. ‎-我觉得你的宫口已经开了 ‎-你说得容易 混蛋
[23:08] -[Eva] Hey, Martha. -Yeah? ‎-嘿 玛莎 ‎-怎么?
[23:11] [Eva] Now, if you feel like it, you can push. ‎现在 如果你想的话 可以用力了
[23:13] When it comes, you can push, okay? ‎你有感觉的时候 ‎就可以用力了 好吗?
[23:15] Just give me two secs. ‎稍等一下
[23:20] Oh, my God! ‎哦 我的天啊!
[23:21] [Eva] Yeah. Yeah? Hey. ‎对 嘿
[23:25] [groaning loudly]
[23:27] [Eva] Attagirl. ‎好姑娘
[23:29] Attagirl. Attagirl. ‎好姑娘
[23:33] Oh, it’s so good. Okay. ‎很不错 好
[23:37] -Good! -[Sean] Good. Good. ‎-好! ‎-不错
[23:40] [Eva] Okay, okay. ‎好
[23:43] Attagirl. That’s great. ‎好姑娘 很不错
[23:45] Just like that. You’re a pro! ‎就是这样 你简直就是专家嘛
[23:47] Doing so great. ‎表现得很不错
[23:48] I’m just gonna have a quick listen and see how the baby’s tolerating… ‎我要听下孩子的心率 ‎看看她对分娩过程的…
[23:55] the labor, okay? ‎反应如何 好吗?
[23:58] Yeah. Just rest, honey. ‎对 休息一下 亲爱的
[24:00] -[Sean] Rest, honey. -[Martha] I just wanna… ‎-休息一下 亲爱的 ‎-我只想…
[24:02] [muffled whirring]
[24:06] [Martha breathing heavily]
[24:10] [clears throat] Okay, you know, Martha, I’m gonna move you onto your side, okay? ‎好了 玛莎 ‎我要把你的身体侧过来 好吗?
[24:15] ‘Cause I don’t think the baby likes this position. ‎因为我觉得宝宝不太喜欢你这个体位
[24:18] -Yeah, just this way, I think. -[Sean] Move her on her side? ‎-对 就往这边侧 ‎-让她侧过来?
[24:22] -[Sean] Come on. -Yeah. ‎-来吧 ‎-好
[24:24] -[Martha] -Oh, God! It’s– It’s coming! -[Eva] So, you do the next one from here. ‎-哦 老天!又要…开始了! ‎-下一次用力时 采用这个体位
[24:28] Okay. ‎好
[24:29] Yeah. Attagirl. You push right into me. ‎好 好姑娘 对着我用力
[24:32] [Martha groaning]
[24:33] [Eva] Yeah. ‎好的
[24:35] Okay. ‎好
[24:37] -[Sean] Okay. -[Eva] Bear down. ‎-好了 ‎-用力生
[24:39] -Good. Good, good, good… -[Martha groaning in pain] ‎很好…
[24:47] [Eva] Okay. Okay, okay… ‎好的…
[24:50] [Martha] Is she here? Where is she? Where is she? ‎她出来了吗?她在哪儿?
[24:53] Okay, let’s see. ‎好 我们来看看
[24:57] Now you just rest there a little bit. ‎你先休息一下
[24:59] [whirring]
[25:03] Heart rate’s not coming all the way back up like we need it to. ‎心率没有恢复到期望值
[25:08] What do you mean? ‎这话什么意思?
[25:10] [Eva] I’m just gonna… ‎我得要…
[25:12] -[Sean] Hold on a second. Wait. -[Martha] Baby, no. Where are you going? ‎-等一下 等等 ‎-宝贝 别 你要去哪儿?
[25:17] [Sean] The heart rate’s not coming up? ‎心跳频率没有恢复?
[25:19] It’s fine. We’ve had two consecutive contractions ‎没事的 已经连续两次了 宫缩之后
[25:22] where the heartbeat hasn’t come all the way back up to where I want. ‎宝宝的心率没有恢复到我希望的值
[25:25] But it’s not outside the realm of normal. ‎但还没有低于正常的范围
[25:28] -What is the realm of normal? -[Eva] Just… ‎-正常的范围是多少? ‎-就…
[25:30] -I’m gonna watch over the next few. -Okay. ‎-我会关注下面几次宫缩 ‎-好
[25:32] [Eva] If it continues like this, we might have to call in backup. ‎如果还是这样的话 ‎我们可能得打电话求助
[25:36] We might have to transfer. ‎我们可能得将她转移
[25:37] -To the hospital? -To the hospital. ‎-送去医院吗? ‎-对
[25:39] But I’m watching, okay? You can go back in there with her. ‎但是我在观察 好吗? ‎你可以进去陪着她了
[25:42] -I’ll be right there. -We’re okay, though? ‎-我马上就进去 ‎-没什么问题吧?
[25:46] Yeah. We’re good. Go on. ‎没问题 情况挺好 去吧
[25:50] [Martha groaning loudly]
[25:52] -Baby? Listen to me. -Where’s my mother? ‎-宝贝?听我说 ‎-我妈妈呢?
[25:56] -Listen to me. -Yeah, what? ‎-听我说 ‎-怎么了?
[25:58] You’re doing great. ‎你的表现很好
[25:59] You’re pushing great. You’re doing a lot. You’ve been pushing for a while. ‎你很用力 表现很棒 ‎你已经努力了一段时间了
[26:03] We’ve come a long way. It’s not a failure if we go to the hospital. ‎我们已经努力自己生了 ‎现在去医院不能算失败
[26:05] No, get me the chair. I’m not going to the hospital. ‎不要 给我拿把椅子来 ‎我不要去医院
[26:08] -If she says– -You can’t decide. ‎-如果她说… ‎-你无权做主
[26:09] -[Eva] Martha? Hey, Martha. -I’m gonna do it here. ‎-玛莎?嘿 玛莎 ‎-我要在这里生
[26:12] -She’s coming out. Just give me a second. -Listen. Listen. ‎-她要出来了 再给我点时间 ‎-听着
[26:14] You need to get this baby out now. ‎你现在就得把孩子生出来
[26:17] On this contraction. So you push with everything you’ve got, okay? ‎就在这次宫缩时 ‎你得拼尽全力生 好吗?
[26:21] [Martha groaning]
[26:22] There you go. Okay. ‎这就对了 好
[26:25] Okay. Come on, I can see her head. I can see her head. ‎好 加油 我能看到她的头了
[26:28] Okay. Keep pushing. Push, push, push. ‎好 继续用力 用力生
[26:31] Push! ‎用力!
[26:34] Push, Martha. ‎用力啊 玛莎
[26:36] -Wait. Please. Come. -[Eva] Okay. ‎-等一下 拜托 过来 ‎-好
[26:41] Okay. Let’s just see how we’re doing. ‎好 我们来看看进展如何
[26:46] Come on. ‎加油
[26:50] Okay, you need to call them. Call 911. ‎好吧 你得打急救电话了
[26:52] Tell them we have a home delivery and the baby’s in distress. ‎告诉他们我们正在家分娩 ‎但是婴儿出现窘迫
[26:56] -Okay. -[Martha] What do you mean? ‎-好 ‎-你什么意思?
[26:57] [Eva] Martha, we need to get this baby out now. ‎-玛莎 我们现在就得把孩子生出来 ‎-手机去哪儿了?
[27:00] Where’s the phone at?
[27:01] [Eva] Okay? We’re gonna do it right now. You get up now. ‎好吗?现在就得生出来 你马上起来
[27:16] Hi, I’m at 423 Formosa. ‎你好 这里是福莫萨街423号
[27:17] I need somebody to send an ambulance to a house for a home birth. ‎请派一辆救护车过来 ‎我们正在家分娩
[27:22] I’m in the middle of a home birth. I’m at 423 Formosa. ‎我们正在家分娩 进行到一半 ‎地址是福莫萨街423号
[27:25] Yes, please. Thank you. ‎对 是的 谢谢
[27:28] -Okay. -[Martha] I’m trying! ‎-好 ‎-我在努力呢!
[27:29] We’re gonna push this baby out right now. Take a deep breath and push. ‎我们现在就得把宝宝出来 ‎深吸一口气 然后用力生
[27:33] -Push, baby. -[Eva] Push. ‎-用力啊 宝贝 ‎-用力 ‎用力!
[27:35] -[Martha groaning] -[Eva] Push!
[27:39] Take another breath and keep pushing! ‎再深吸一口气 继续用力!
[27:41] Come on! Come on, come on. ‎加油!
[27:46] -Push, Martha! -[Sean] Push! ‎-用力 玛莎! ‎-用力啊!
[27:48] Hey, no relaxing! Take a breath. Push. Push this baby out. ‎嘿 不能休息! ‎吸一口气 用力 把宝宝生出来
[27:51] -[Martha] Okay. -[Eva] Do it now! ‎-好 ‎-马上用力!
[27:53] Come on! ‎加油!
[27:56] Come on! ‎加油!
[27:58] Come on, keep pushing! Okay. ‎加油 继续用力!好
[28:02] There we go! ‎这就对了!
[28:04] [Eva] Okay, here she comes! Here she comes! Here she comes! ‎好了 她出来了!
[28:07] Come on, baby! ‎来吧 宝宝!
[28:09] Come on! Yeah. ‎出来!太好了
[28:11] Okay! Okay, okay. ‎好了!
[28:14] Hi! ‎嗨!
[28:15] [Martha] Hi, baby.
[28:17] [Eva] Good girl. Come on. How’re you doing? ‎好姑娘 来吧 你好吗?
[28:20] Come on. Let’s hear you. ‎来吧 让我们听听你的哭声
[28:22] [Martha] She’s so quiet. Oh, my God. ‎她真安静 我的天啊
[28:25] -[Eva] Hold on, you guys. Wait! Wait. -[baby cries briefly] ‎你们等一下 等等!
[28:27] [Eva] Wait, wait, wait. ‎等一下
[28:28] -[baby crying loudly] -[Eva] Okay. Hey! ‎好了 嘿!
[28:32] Okay, she sounds good. She does. She sounds really good. ‎好了 她听上去很健康 ‎是的 非常健康
[28:35] And the color’s good. ‎肤色也正常
[28:38] Hey! Hi, darling, you’re gonna go see your mama? ‎嘿!你好 亲爱的 想见见妈妈吗?
[28:41] -[Martha] She’s so perfect. -[Sean laughing] ‎她真完美
[28:43] [Eva] Okay! ‎好了!
[28:45] [Martha] Hi, sweetie! ‎嗨 亲爱的!
[28:48] -Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -[baby continues crying] ‎哦 我的天
[28:52] [Martha laughing]
[28:55] Your eyes are so pretty. ‎你的眼睛真漂亮
[28:58] Hi, baby. ‎你好 宝宝
[28:59] I know. ‎我知道
[29:01] [Eva] I’m just gonna cover her up a bit. ‎我只是给她盖点东西
[29:05] Hi, beautiful. ‎嗨 小美人
[29:08] -[Eva] You did it. -[Martha] She’s perfect. ‎-你做到了 ‎-她很完美
[29:09] Oh, look it! Oh, look it! ‎看看她!
[29:14] [breathing shakily]
[29:16] -[Sean] She’s a beauty. -Oh, my God. ‎-她是个美人 ‎-哦 我的天
[29:18] [Martha] It’s all right, sweetie. ‎没事了 亲爱的
[29:20] [Sean] She’s so calm. ‎她真安静
[29:23] [Martha] You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. ‎你是我见过的最美的小家伙了
[29:26] [baby struggling to breathe]
[29:28] You’re the most beautiful thing in the world. ‎你是全世界最美的小家伙
[29:32] Hi! ‎嗨!
[29:34] Hello. My daughter. ‎你好 乖女儿
[29:37] I need to take her. She’s blue. ‎得把她给我 她在发青
[29:40] [Martha and Sean] What? ‎-什么? ‎-什么?
[29:42] -[Eva] Come on. -[Martha] What do you mean? ‎-快 ‎-你什么意思?
[29:43] Come on, baby. Come on, baby. ‎呼吸 宝宝
[29:46] No! ‎不要!
[29:47] Come on. ‎呼吸
[29:48] -Come on, baby. -What do you mean? ‎-呼吸啊 宝宝 ‎-你什么意思?
[29:50] [Eva] Come on. ‎快呼吸
[29:52] -Okay. Come on, baby. Come on. -[ambulance siren wails in distance] ‎好 呼吸啊 宝宝
[29:56] Get them in here. Get them in here right now. ‎让他们进来 马上让他们进来
[29:59] -Come on, baby! -[burst of air gusting] ‎呼吸啊 宝宝!
[30:01] Come on, breathe! Come on. ‎来啊 呼吸啊!快
[30:03] Come on, little girl. ‎快呼吸啊 小丫头
[30:05] [sirens wailing]
[30:08] We’re here! ‎我们在这里!
[30:09] Here! ‎这里!
[30:11] Stop! Hey! ‎停车!嘿!
[30:14] Come on! ‎快! ‎(10月9日)
[31:30] [indistinct chatter]
[32:06] [indistinct murmurs]
[32:34] Hi, I’m sorry. This is my desk. ‎你好 不好意思 这是我的办公桌
[32:37] Oh.
[32:39] Am I that scary? ‎我有那么可怕吗?
[32:40] No, no, not at all. ‎不 一点不可怕
[32:42] I just… Just was, uh… ‎我只是…在…
[32:46] It’s just my time off has run out. So, if you don’t mind. ‎我休完假了 如果你不介意的话…
[32:48] Okay. Oh, God. Gee, yeah. Leaving right now. ‎好 我的天 对 我马上就走
[32:51] -Don’t worry about it. -Thank you. ‎-别担心 ‎-谢谢
[32:53] I’m really sorry about that. ‎占了你的桌子 我真的很抱歉
[32:54] [chuckling nervously] Just grab my stuff. ‎拿好东西我就走
[32:58] Really sorry again about that. ‎真的很抱歉
[33:06] [woman] We don’t take the time to do things anymore. ‎我们已经不再花时间去做事情了
[33:08] We don’t take the time to eat, to appreciate life. ‎我们已经不再花时间进餐、享受生活
[33:12] I have a rule that there are no smartphones near me when I eat. ‎我有个规矩 ‎吃饭时身边不能有智能手机
[34:02] [song playing softly over speakers]
[35:19] [sniffs]
[35:25] [Judith] Martha, is that you? ‎玛莎 是你吗?
[35:26] Don’t you recognize me? I’m a friend of your mom’s. ‎你认不出我了?我是你妈妈的朋友
[35:30] -[Martha] Oh, yes. -We play bridge together. ‎-哦 对 ‎-我们是桥牌的牌友
[35:32] -Of course, yes. -Right. And how– how are you? ‎-当然 对 ‎-好 你好吗?
[35:35] -I’m good. Yeah. -Yeah? Yeah. ‎-我很好 是的 ‎-是吗?好
[35:38] You know, your mom tells me absolutely everything. ‎要知道 你妈妈把一切都告诉了我
[35:41] I know everything, yeah. ‎我什么都知道 没错
[35:45] Gosh, it’s so horrible. ‎天啊 那件事太可怕了
[35:48] It’s all that swindler’s fault. ‎都是那个骗子的错
[35:51] She will surely rot in prison. I promise. ‎她一定会烂死在监狱里 我保证
[35:55] There will be consequences. ‎她会遭报应的
[36:01] [indistinct]
[36:22] Nice shirt. ‎衬衫很漂亮
[36:24] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[36:26] You’re welcome. ‎不客气
[36:32] Put your seat belt on. ‎系上安全带
[36:34] [seat belt clicks]
[36:38] -Want some music? -No. ‎-想听音乐吗? ‎-不想
[36:56] Penny for your thoughts. ‎你在想什么?
[36:59] None. ‎什么都没想
[37:00] Martha, there’s something. I know you’re worried. ‎玛莎 你有心事 我知道你很担心
[37:06] About this. Worried what they’re gonna find. ‎担心这件事 担心他们会发现什么
[37:10] -What they’re gonna find? -Yeah. ‎-他们会发现什么? ‎-对
[37:13] [Martha] A glass of wine before we fucked? ‎我们那天做爱前喝了杯葡萄酒吗?
[37:17] Or that I had sushi? ‎还是那天我是否吃了寿司?
[37:32] Or do you mean, uh… like your stuff? ‎还是说你指的是…你的事?
[37:38] [Sean] My stuff. ‎我的事
[37:40] My… Like my sobriety? ‎我…戒酒的事?
[37:45] Yeah, I mean, well, it’s not even been like, what, like… ‎对 不过 你已经很久没有…
[37:48] -Long time. -Mm-hmm. ‎已经很久了
[37:50] Six years, five months, three days. ‎六年五个月零三天
[37:53] Four days. ‎零四天
[37:55] Four days. ‎零四天
[38:02] [man] We don’t have theories regarding the cause of death. ‎我们还没有查出死因
[38:04] During the criminal autopsy, ‎在刑事验尸期间
[38:07] we ran histology, toxicology and microbiology screens. ‎我们进行了组织学 ‎毒理学和显微学筛查
[38:10] The results of the exam show no signs of a preexisting infection, ‎想看看婴儿是否有过既往感染
[38:12] chromosomal abnormality or irregularity of the placenta. ‎染色体异常或胎盘不规则的迹象
[38:15] What we did determine was the little girl was in a low-oxygen environment. ‎我们能确定的是 ‎孩子当时处于低氧环境中
[38:18] In 60% to 70% of these cases, we rarely find a satisfactory explanation. ‎60%到70%的类似案例 ‎并没有令人满意的解释
[38:23] -You’re a doctor, yeah? What’s your name? -Dr. Ron. ‎-你是个医生吧?你叫什么? ‎-罗恩医生
[38:25] Dr. Ron. You’re a doctor, Dr. Ron. [laughing] You’re a fucking doctor. ‎罗恩医生 你是个医生 ‎罗恩医生 你他妈的是个医生
[38:30] [Dr. Ron] There are certain things, medically, we just don’t have answers for. ‎有些事情在医学上就是没有答案的
[38:33] There’s already proceedings against the midwife ‎他们已经对那个助产士提出了诉讼
[38:35] and there will be a medical expert opinion very soon to determine– ‎很快就会有医学专家的意见 ‎来确定…
[38:39] What about your medical expert opinion? You’re a medical expert. ‎那你的专业意见呢? ‎你也是个医学专家呀
[38:44] I mean, what do you– You don’t know anything. ‎你却什么都不知道
[38:46] If it could have been prevented, who’s at fault. ‎你不知道这事是否可避免 ‎不知道责任在谁身上
[38:49] You don’t know shit is what you’re saying. ‎你对自己所说的一切根本一无所知
[38:51] [Dr. Ron] There are certain questions I can’t answer. ‎有些问题是我现在无法解答的
[38:53] What can you answer at the moment? Right now? ‎那你现在能解答些什么呢? ‎能马上解答的?
[38:57] [Dr. Ron] What is certain is that the proceedings have begun and there– ‎可以肯定的是 ‎诉讼程序已启动 会有…
[39:00] Fuck! ‎见鬼! ‎对不起
[39:08] Uh, sorry.
[39:13] [sniffling]
[39:15] I’m gonna go outside. Sorry. ‎我还是出去吧 对不起
[39:27] [Dr. Ron] These things could take time. ‎这种事情需要时间
[39:29] [Martha] Where is she now? ‎她现在在哪里?
[39:32] -[Dr. Ron] She’s in the morgue. -[Sean sniffling] ‎在停尸房
[39:35] Is it possible to donate the organs? ‎我可以捐赠她的器官吗?
[39:39] No. The criminal medical expert has excluded that. ‎不行 刑事医学专家 ‎已排除了这个可能性
[39:44] Oh.
[39:46] Some decide to… ‎有些人会决定…
[39:48] offer the body… ‎将尸体…
[39:50] for medical science and educational purposes. ‎捐出来 用于医学研究和教育
[39:57] Very sorry for your loss. ‎请节哀
[39:59] Thank you. ‎谢谢 ‎(11月7日)
[40:36] -[Martha] What do I owe you? -[driver] Twenty-five dollars. ‎-多少钱? ‎-25美金 谢谢
[40:38] [Martha] Twenty-five. There you go. Thank you. ‎25美金 给 谢谢你
[40:40] -[driver] Thank you. -[Martha] Bye. ‎-谢谢 ‎-再见
[40:52] [Elizabeth] You need to pick which inscription you like, honey. ‎亲爱的 你得挑一个你喜欢的铭文 ‎(艾薇特 请安息)
[40:56] Your grandmother is resting in the family grave. ‎你外婆就是安葬在家族墓地里的
[40:59] -What’s wrong with– -Did you write that? ‎-这有什么问题… ‎-这是你写的吗?
[41:03] [man] Yes. ‎是的
[41:04] -You wrote that? -[man] Yes. ‎-是你写的? ‎-对
[41:06] That isn’t my daughter’s name. It’s Yvette. ‎这不是我女儿的名字 ‎应该是“伊薇特”
[41:09] Starts with a “Y,” ends with an “E.” ‎第一个字是“伊” ‎“芳草伊人”的“伊”
[41:11] “Yvette.” ‎“伊薇特”
[41:13] [man] I’m sorry. ‎对不起
[41:14] Don’t blame him. Sean dictated it to him. ‎别怪他 是肖恩让他用“艾”的
[41:17] Yeah, great-grandmother, Hungarian spelling. ‎对呀 随她曾外祖母 ‎匈牙利名字的拼法
[41:19] So it’s not at the end of the name list forever. ‎这样她的名字 ‎就不会总是在名单最后了
[41:21] [Martha] That doesn’t make any sense at all ‎这说法根本没道理 ‎因为名单是按姓氏排列的
[41:23] because name lists are by last name.
[41:25] And we chose the American spelling for you. ‎而且我们是为了你 ‎才选的美国名字的拼法
[41:28] [Sean] Yeah, but it’s a small detail, Martha. ‎对 但这只是个小细节 玛莎
[41:34] -Small detail. -[Sean] Yeah. ‎-小细节 ‎-对呀
[41:37] Yeah. ‎是呀
[41:39] Yeah, you’re right. ‎对 你说得对
[41:41] No, it is a small detail. ‎没错 这是个小细节
[41:43] Small detail. ‘Cause there’s not… There’s not gonna be a funeral anyway… ‎只是小细节 因为… ‎反正也不会有什么葬礼…
[41:47] -There’s not gonna be a funeral. -[Sean] I didn’t mean it like that. ‎-不会有葬礼 ‎-我不是那个意思
[41:50] -[Martha] Not gonna be a gravestone. -[Sean] Martha? I’ll change the spelling. ‎-不会有什么墓碑 ‎-玛莎?我会把那个字改了的
[41:54] -Can you at least pick which style? -[Martha] It’s all one big waste of time. ‎-起码等挑好铭文的风格再走? ‎-这根本是在浪费时间
[41:58] What? ‎什么?
[42:00] [Elizabeth] Martha. ‎玛莎
[42:02] Martha! ‎玛莎!
[42:03] -Can you just pick a style today? -[Anita] Martha! ‎-你就不能在今天选个风格吗? ‎-玛莎!
[42:06] There’s really no point. I’m gonna donate her body ‎实在是没有必要 我会把她的尸体
[42:08] to the university, so… ‎捐给大学 所以…
[42:09] This is just like… ‎这简直就是…
[42:12] [Anita] Martha! ‎玛莎!
[42:13] [Martha muttering] Complete waste of time. ‎完全是在浪费时间
[42:16] Martha! Come on! ‎玛莎!拜托!
[42:20] Oh.
[42:22] Can I have one? ‎能给我一支吗?
[42:23] Please, go ahead. ‎请便
[42:25] Just… keep the order and we’ll make a few small changes ‎那个…别取消订单 ‎我们会做一些小小的改变
[42:31] and I’ll pay for it. ‎我会出钱的
[42:32] No, I’d like to pay for it. ‎不 这钱我来出
[42:35] I’d like to pay for it. ‎我想出这笔钱
[42:37] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[42:39] There’s some stuff I can pay for. ‎有些东西我还是能付得起的
[42:46] [Elizabeth] Sean, don’t smoke it. You’ll relapse. ‎肖恩 别抽 你会重蹈覆辙的
[42:51] -Sean, where are you going? -[Sean] Five minutes. ‎-肖恩 你要去哪儿? ‎-给我五分钟
[42:54] Fuck. ‎见鬼
[42:58] [Elizabeth] Sean. ‎肖恩
[43:01] [Sean clears throat]
[43:08] [Elizabeth] She needs help. ‎她需要帮助
[43:09] She doesn’t know what she’s doing. ‎她不知道自己在做什么
[43:11] I mean, she’s just piling mistake upon mistake. ‎她这是一个接着一个地在犯错
[43:16] [Elizabeth sighs]
[43:17] That’s why it’s our job to show her what’s right. ‎所以我们有责任让她知道 ‎怎么做才是对的
[43:21] What does that mean? ‎这话什么意思?
[43:24] You know Suzanne, right? Her cousin? ‎你知道苏珊的吧?她堂姐?
[43:27] -No. -No? ‎-不知道 ‎-不知道?
[43:29] Well, she’s just a remarkable girl. ‎她是个很不错的姑娘
[43:32] She has a beautiful office downtown. ‎在市中心有间很漂亮的办公室
[43:34] She said that she will take on and handle a civil suit for us, ‎她说 如果我把所有文件都交给她
[43:40] if I put all the documentation in her hands. ‎她会帮我们提出民事诉讼 ‎帮我们打官司
[43:43] -You want me to give you the paperwork. -Exactly. ‎-你想让我把相关文件都给你 ‎-没错
[43:46] Mm.
[43:50] Yeah, I gotta talk to Martha about that first. ‎我得先跟玛莎商量一下
[43:54] Really? ‎不是吧?
[43:55] My– Don’t you want someone to answer for this monstrosity? ‎天啊…你不希望有人 ‎为这禽兽般的行径付出代价吗?
[43:59] Martha can’t sort through all of this now. ‎玛莎现在没法自己处理这些事情
[44:03] That’s why I thought ‎所以我才想着…
[44:05] maybe you might take a little responsibility for a change. ‎你也许能开始承担起点责任了
[44:08] [Sean scoffs]
[44:09] Well, really. ‎真令人失望
[44:13] Yeah, I’d like to hand it to her myself, if you don’t mind. ‎如果你不介意的话 ‎我想自己把文件交给她
[44:17] When? ‎什么时候?
[44:20] Soon. ‎很快
[44:22] Well, you better. ‎你最好抓紧
[44:25] Let me out at the next corner. I wanna walk the rest of the way. ‎下个街口让我下车 ‎剩下的路我想走回去
[44:31] You don’t want me to take you to the door? ‎你不想让我送你到家门口?
[44:33] No, I feel like I need a little air. ‎不 我想呼吸点新鲜空气 ‎(助产士面临五年监禁) ‎(医疗机构大力呼吁 ‎取消助产士这一行业)
[45:11] [door opens]
[45:26] Hi. ‎嗨
[45:29] [Sean] Hey. ‎嗨
[45:40] [Martha] Are you smoking? ‎你在抽烟?
[45:41] Sorry. ‎抱歉
[46:01] -Good day? -Yeah. ‎-今天过得好吗? ‎-好
[46:03] -You? -Yeah, it was good. ‎-你呢? ‎-嗯 挺好
[46:14] [Sean] We should talk about a civil case, Martha. ‎玛莎 我们应该谈谈打民事官司的事
[46:17] We gotta finish this. ‎我们得给这事做个了结
[46:19] You know, I’ve come back from death before. Dark, cold. ‎我曾去阴间走过一遭 黑暗 阴冷
[46:22] Really dark, really cold. ‎非常黑暗 非常阴冷 ‎现在 她在那黑暗阴冷的地方 ‎而我却无能为力 我束手无策
[46:23] And now she’s in the dark and the cold and I can’t do anything about it.
[46:27] My hands are sort of tied here.
[46:30] Please, Martha. ‎求你了 玛莎
[46:54] I’m not your mother. ‎我不是你母亲
[46:56] I’m your partner, yeah? It’s a team thing. ‎我是你的伴侣 好吗?我们是团队 ‎我们能谈谈吗 玛莎 求你了?
[46:58] Can we please talk, Martha?
[47:03] Martha? ‎玛莎…
[47:06] Please come out. ‎请你出来
[47:19] [crying] I miss her. ‎我想她
[47:29] I miss her. Please, Martha. ‎我很想她 求你了 玛莎
[47:38] I’m sorry. I just need you to promise me you won’t… ‎对不起 我只是要你答应我 ‎你不会…
[47:44] You can’t send her anywhere. ‎不能把她送去任何地方
[47:49] Please. ‎求你了
[47:54] Promise me. ‎答应我
[47:58] I promise. ‎我答应
[48:41] [indistinct chatter]
[49:02] [Elizabeth] Sean told me I might find you here. ‎肖恩说你可能会在这里
[49:05] He’s beside himself. ‎他担心得都失常了
[49:07] You two best friends now? ‎你们俩现在成了好朋友了?
[49:09] [Elizabeth] Well, there are things we agree on. ‎有些事情上我俩有共识
[49:12] Does he have a choice in that? ‎他在这点上有选择吗?
[49:14] Martha, wait a minute. Martha, please. ‎玛莎 等一下 玛莎 求你了
[49:17] I’m not trying to change your mind. I know I can’t do that. ‎我不是想要改变你的想法 ‎我知道自己做不到
[49:21] I understand that you made up your mind to give your baby for medical research. ‎你已经决定要把孩子的尸体 ‎捐给医学研究 这我理解
[49:27] The only thing I’m asking of you is that when it’s all over… ‎我只是求你 等他们研究完了…
[49:31] that we get her back so we can bury her. ‎把孩子要回来 这样我们好安葬她
[49:36] That’s all. That’s the right thing to do, honey. ‎仅此而已 这是正确的做法 亲爱的
[49:39] Because you say it is? Yeah. ‎因为这是你说的?对
[49:41] Do you really wanna put your little baby’s body on a mass grave ‎你真的希望自己的宝宝像牲口一样
[49:46] like an animal? ‎被埋在集体墓地里吗?
[49:47] Oh, my God. [chuckles] ‎哦 我的天
[49:49] [Elizabeth] That’s funny to you? ‎你觉得这很好笑吗?
[49:50] Yeah. So cheap. ‎是的 这一套太卑劣了
[49:54] -[Elizabeth] Martha. -Mm-hmm. ‎玛莎
[50:22] Thank you for waiting. ‎劳你久等了
[50:25] Okay. ‎好
[50:27] There you go. Sign here. ‎给 在这里签字
[50:34] Yep. ‎对
[50:39] And a signature here as well. ‎这里也要签一个
[50:43] There’s one more at the bottom as well. ‎最下面还有一个要签字的地方 ‎(12月21日)
[51:19] [keypad beeping]
[51:20] [door buzzes open]
[51:25] [Sean] Hello. Looking for Suzanne Weiss. ‎你好 我找苏珊魏斯
[51:28] [woman] Yes, go straight down to your left. ‎-直走到底 左手边就是 ‎-谢谢
[51:30] Thank you.
[51:38] [indistinct chatter]
[51:42] -[Suzanne] And who’s this? -[receptionist] Your 5:30. ‎-这人是谁? ‎-你约了他5点半见面的
[51:45] Oh. Hey.
[51:46] -[Sean] Hi. Hey. -Hi. ‎-嘿 你好 ‎-你好
[51:47] I’m Sean. ‎我叫肖恩
[51:49] -Yeah, Carson, right? -Carson, yeah. Elizabeth. ‎-对 姓卡森 对吗? ‎-对 姓卡森 你是伊莉莎白
[51:52] -Uh-huh. -Yeah. ‎好 ‎想进来吗?
[51:54] Uh, you wanna come in?
[51:56] -Yeah. -Okay. ‎-好的 ‎-好
[51:59] -[Sean] Am I catching you at a good time? -Huh? ‎我现在来得是时候吗?
[52:01] Oh. I forgot my paperwork. I’ll be right back. ‎我忘了文件了 ‎我去拿一下 马上回来
[52:09] -Yeah, you know, we’re related. -Yeah, I guess we are. ‎-嗯 要知道 我们是亲戚 ‎-对 我想是的
[52:12] Strange. ‎很奇怪
[52:20] [indistinct chatter]
[52:49] [children giggling, chattering]
[54:03] [Sean] Why are you trying to disappear my kid? ‎为什么想要抹灭我孩子的影子?
[54:07] We don’t need this room, so… ‎我们不需要这间屋子了 所以…
[54:11] Because we don’t have a kid. ‎因为我们没有孩子
[54:15] -Why are you being so cold to me? -Cold? ‎-你为什么对我这么冷淡? ‎-冷淡?
[54:18] [Sean] Yeah. ‎是的
[54:19] I’m cold? ‎我冷淡?
[54:21] -[Sean] You’re cold. -Right. ‎-你很冷淡 ‎-好吧
[54:23] Well… [chuckles] ‎这个嘛…
[54:26] you’re the one teaming up with my mother behind my back, so… ‎是你先跟我妈联手 ‎在我背后捣鬼的 所以…
[54:47] Can you please leave that alone? ‎你能别动那个吗?
[54:49] -Martha, I wanna put it back up. -Mm-hmm. ‎玛莎 我想把这个放回去
[54:53] Can you give me the picture? ‎能把照片给我吗?
[54:54] [glass shatters]
[54:59] [Martha sighs] Stop it. ‎住手
[55:05] Fuck. ‎该死
[55:21] How’s your hand? ‎你的手没事吧?
[55:36] [footsteps approaching]
[55:41] You don’t want this apple? ‎你不想吃这个苹果了?
[55:44] Huh?
[55:45] It’s brown. ‎这苹果都变色了
[55:47] -Yeah, I don’t want it. -Okay. ‎-没错 我不想吃了 ‎-好吧
[55:55] What are you thinking about? ‎你在想什么呢?
[55:57] [Martha] Huh?
[55:59] [Sean] Penny for your thoughts. ‎我想知道你在想什么
[56:02] [Martha] I’m just thinking about my hand. ‎我只是在想我的手
[56:05] -[Sean] How is it? -[Martha] Fine. ‎-手怎么样? ‎-挺好
[56:09] Yeah, I’m thinking about going to Seattle for a little while. ‎我在想着去西雅图待一阵子
[56:13] -[Martha] Seattle? -Yeah. ‎-西雅图? ‎-对
[56:15] Like a road trip. You could come with me. We could– ‎类似自驾游 你可以跟我一起去 ‎我们可以…
[56:19] -We could road trip. -Mm. ‎我们可以一起自驾旅游
[56:23] We could get a cheap little– a little beater on some land, ‎我们可以在哪里弄辆便宜的… ‎小点的二手车
[56:26] and I got friends out there that’d help me renovate. ‎我在那里有朋友 可以帮我装饰
[56:30] It’d be good for us, Martha. ‎这会对我们有好处 玛莎
[56:32] It’d be so good for us. Good for you, good for me, good change of scenery. ‎会对我们有好处 ‎换个环境 对你我都有好处
[56:36] I mean… ‎我的意思是…
[56:38] [Martha] Mm…
[56:41] [Sean] Come on, let’s go. ‎来吧 我们去吧
[56:49] I think we should go. ‎我觉得我们应该去
[56:57] I miss you. ‎我想你
[57:06] -Touch me. -Come on! ‎-摸我 ‎-得了!
[57:09] -Touch me. -Sean. Ow! ‎-摸我 ‎-肖恩
[57:11] I miss you. ‎我想你
[57:16] It’s okay. ‎没事的
[57:24] [Martha moans]
[57:26] [Sean whispers] Touch me. ‎摸我
[57:35] Touch me. Touch me. ‎摸我
[57:45] [Martha groans] Okay… ‎别这样!
[57:57] [Sean] Take this off. ‎把这个脱了
[58:01] The clip at the back. ‎夹扣在后面
[58:10] [clattering]
[58:11] Sean! Don’t rip it like that. Just… ‎肖恩!别这样扯 就…
[58:15] -Take it off. -You’re gonna… ‎-把它脱了 ‎-你会…
[58:19] [both moaning]
[58:27] Sean. Would you just let me take them… ‎肖恩 能让我先把它…
[58:30] Let me take them off! ‎让我把它脱了!
[58:32] -[Sean] Come here. -[Martha] Come on! ‎-过来 ‎-拜托!
[58:34] Stop it! ‎别这样!
[58:38] Listen to me. ‎听我说
[58:40] I’ll take them off if you just give me a second. ‎等我一下 让我把这个脱了
[58:43] Fuck, man! ‎见鬼!
[58:47] Here. Sorry. Let me just… One second. ‎好了 对不起 让我…等等
[58:49] Fuck it. I don’t want to now. ‎算了 我现在不想要了 ‎(1月13日)
[58:54] [pants jangling]
[59:08] [sobbing]
[59:10] [muttering indistinctly]
[59:29] [screams]
[1:00:15] [Sean] Hey, Chris. Hey, man. Um… ‎嗨 克里斯 嘿 哥们
[1:00:18] Oh, man, I’m so sorry. ‎哦 哥们 我很为你难过
[1:00:19] [Sean] Yeah, it’s all right… No, wait… ‎嗯 没事…不 等一下…
[1:00:21] I literally have no idea. I can’t even imagine what’s– ‎我真的不知道 我都不能想象会…
[1:00:24] [Sean] Yeah. Hey, I need you to– ‎是呀 嘿 我需要你…
[1:00:27] I need you to switch the car out for me. And give me the money for the car. ‎我需要你把那辆车换了 ‎先把那辆车的钱给我
[1:00:31] And then you sell it after. ‎回头你再把它卖了
[1:00:33] -Yeah? -I can help you sell it. ‎-好吗? ‎-我可以帮你把车卖了
[1:00:35] It’ll take a couple of months, but… ‎会需要几个月时间 不过…
[1:00:37] No, I need it now. I’m sort of underwater now. ‎不行 我现在就要钱 ‎我现在手头很紧
[1:00:39] My hands are tied. ‎我爱莫能助啊
[1:00:41] As soon as that car goes out, I can’t do anything. ‎一旦车离开了车行 我就帮不上忙了
[1:00:43] But I haven’t driven it for six months. It’s just sort of the same car. ‎可我连六个月都没开到 基本是新的
[1:00:47] -I get it… -Chris, I need it. ‎-我理解… ‎-克里斯 我需要这钱
[1:00:49] My boss totally– Okay. ‎我的老板绝对…好吧
[1:00:51] [Sean] I need you to do it now, man. ‎我现在就要 哥们
[1:00:53] -[Chris] All right. -[Sean] Sorry. ‎-好吧 ‎-对不起
[1:00:55] [Chris clears throat] Well, there is– I could make it if it– ‎有个办…我有个办法 如果车…
[1:01:00] Is the car dangerous? ‎那车危险吗?
[1:01:03] Is there– Is it– Is there a problem– ‎那车…它…有毛病吗?
[1:01:05] -[Sean] If the car’s dangerous– -Then I can take it back. ‎-如果车对车主造成危险… ‎-那你就可以退给我
[1:01:08] [Sean] How do we make that happen? ‎这要怎么证明呢?
[1:01:09] If there was an accident, I can figure out a way to make it work. ‎如果出了车祸 ‎我就能想出办法安排退货
[1:01:12] -Let’s do that. -Okay. ‎-就这么办吧 ‎-好
[1:01:13] [jazz music playing softly]
[1:01:56] [man] Looking for something about sprouting? ‎在找关于催芽的书?
[1:01:58] Mm-hmm.
[1:01:59] I’ve got a better book than that. ‎我有另一本书 比这本好
[1:02:08] Try this. ‎试试这本
[1:02:10] No, this one. Yeah. ‎-不 这本 对 ‎-这本
[1:02:22] -Thank you. -[man] You’re welcome. ‎-谢谢 ‎-不客气
[1:02:26] [jazz music continues]
[1:02:57] [Martha sighs]
[1:03:00] [humming]
[1:03:08] [hums]
[1:03:43] [doorbell rings]
[1:03:49] [doorbell rings]
[1:04:08] Hi. ‎你好
[1:04:10] [Anita] We’ve gotta talk about Mom’s condition. ‎我们得谈谈妈妈的情况
[1:04:12] She’s aged five years in three months. She almost burned the house down. ‎她在三个月里衰老了五岁 ‎她差点把房子烧了
[1:04:15] Is it my fault? ‎是我的错吗?
[1:04:17] It doesn’t help that you don’t answer the phone ‎她打电话想告诉你房子着火了 ‎可你没接
[1:04:19] when she calls to say the house is on fire.
[1:04:21] So she sent you to meet me, right? ‎于是她就派你来找我 对吗?
[1:04:24] I don’t know why you guys do this through me. ‎我不知道你们为什么要通过我来传话
[1:04:27] Every time she calls, I’m in a meeting– ‎每次她打电话来 我都在开会…
[1:04:29] -I thought you quit. -[Martha] What? ‎-我还以为你辞职了 ‎-什么?
[1:04:31] -Chris said you quit. -I haven’t spoken to Chris. ‎-克里斯说你辞职了 ‎-我没跟克里斯说过话
[1:04:33] Sean spoke to Chris when he returned the car. ‎肖恩退车的时候跟他聊过
[1:04:36] [Martha] What? ‎什么?
[1:04:38] Um…
[1:04:40] This is yours. And… ‎这是你的 还有…
[1:04:43] -[Martha] That’s not mine. -[Anita] It was in the car. ‎-这不是我的 ‎-是在车里的
[1:04:46] Also found a roll of film. ‎还有一卷相片胶卷
[1:04:49] -I got these printed for you. -Oh. ‎我把它送去冲了
[1:04:51] I’ve gotta go. I got a work thing. Bye. ‎我得走了 有工作要处理 再见
[1:04:55] -I love you. -Love you. ‎-我爱你 ‎-我也爱你
[1:05:07] [Sean clears throat]
[1:05:18] [exhales]
[1:05:22] You know, I wouldn’t worry about it. ‎要知道 换了是我就不会担心
[1:05:27] People wanna kill this woman. With the mistake she’s made, ‎大家都希望这个女人去死 ‎就她所犯的错来看
[1:05:29] the case is practically won with two to eight years imprisonment. ‎该案胜算在握 ‎她会被判两到八年监禁
[1:05:33] The gross negligence on not calling an ambulance in time to a dying baby ‎没有在婴儿垂死时及时呼叫救护车
[1:05:37] should be enough to put her away. ‎这一严重疏忽就足以让她去坐牢
[1:05:39] All right. ‎好
[1:05:41] [Suzanne] And as your criminal lawyer, with your testimony, ‎作为你的刑事律师 有了你的证词
[1:05:44] we have this case in the bag. ‎这个官司我们赢定了
[1:05:46] If you guys decide to slap her with a civil case as well, ‎如果你们还决定对她提起民事诉讼
[1:05:49] I can get someone to handle that, someone that I trust. ‎我可以找一个我信得过的人来处理
[1:05:52] I feel like you got a good shot at winning both. ‎我觉得两起官司都打赢的可能性很大
[1:05:54] And you could win millions. ‎你们可以获得几百万美金的赔偿
[1:06:02] You know about this bridge? ‎你知道这座桥吗?
[1:06:05] Huh?
[1:06:07] This bridge you got on the wall. ‎你墙上挂的这座桥
[1:06:09] -No. -There’s a big story behind this bridge. ‎-不知道 ‎-这座桥背后有一个重大事件
[1:06:12] [Suzanne] Uh-huh.
[1:06:13] In the ’40s, this thing just disintegrates into the floor. ‎上世纪40年代的时候 ‎这座桥彻底解体了
[1:06:17] It’s a big deal. It’s the third biggest bridge in the US. ‎这是件大事 这可是全美第三大桥
[1:06:20] You got the Golden Gate, George Washington and then you got the Tacoma. ‎金门大桥、乔治华盛顿大桥 ‎第三就是塔科马大桥
[1:06:23] In the ’40s, things collapse and they can’t figure it out ‎上世纪40年代时 桥坍塌了 ‎他们不明白怎么回事
[1:06:27] and they bring in these experts. ‎于是就去找了专家来
[1:06:28] Mathematicians, scientists, nobody could figure it out. ‎有数学家、科学家 可没人能弄明白
[1:06:31] Took a look at foundations, suspension wire, nothing. ‎他们查看了地基、悬索 没查出问题
[1:06:34] Everything checks out. ‎一切都很正常
[1:06:36] Then finally, one of these scientists says “resonance.” ‎最后 有一位科学家提出 ‎是因为“共振”
[1:06:39] What? ‎什么?
[1:06:40] -[Sean] Resonance. You know what that is? -[zips coat] ‎-共振 知道什么是共振吗? ‎-不知道 ‎共振就是…
[1:06:42] -No. -[Sean] Resonance is, um…
[1:06:45] You know, every solid object has its own vibration. ‎每样固体都有自己的振动频率
[1:06:49] When the outer one matches the inner one, you get resonance. ‎若外界的频率与其本身的频率相匹配 ‎就会产生共振
[1:06:54] Sometimes, resonance can be so powerful, it can bring a whole bridge down. ‎有时候 这种共振强大到 ‎可以使整个桥梁垮塌
[1:06:59] [sniffs]
[1:07:01] [exhales and sniffles]
[1:07:03] -Does it happen often? -No, like, um… ‎-这种情况经常发生吗? ‎-不会 就像…
[1:07:06] Like when swings move by themselves at the playground? ‎就像游乐场的秋千会自己荡起来?
[1:07:09] That’s resonance. Thank you. ‎那就是共振 谢谢
[1:07:14] For everything. ‎谢谢你所做的一切
[1:07:17] -Here to help. -Yeah. ‎-乐意效劳 ‎-嗯
[1:07:22] [door closes]
[1:07:24] [indie pop music playing]
[1:07:28] ♪ Talk about the ways to go ♪
[1:07:32] ♪ All the things we dream about ♪
[1:07:36] ♪ In the night and every day ♪
[1:07:40] ♪ All the plans we have to make ♪
[1:07:45] ♪ In the night, in the night ♪
[1:07:46] ♪ I think you read my mind ♪
[1:07:48] ♪ You read my mind but did you know ♪
[1:07:50] ♪ I think you read my mind ♪
[1:07:52] ♪ We must have made a new record ♪
[1:07:54] ♪ I think you read my mind ♪
[1:07:57] -♪ That’s what we said ♪ -♪ I think you read my mind ♪
[1:08:00] ♪ Gave it all we could We always knew we would ♪
[1:08:03] ♪ We went Down, down, down, down, down ♪
[1:08:08] ♪ Down, down, down into trouble ♪
[1:08:11] ♪ We went down, down, down, down, down ♪
[1:08:16] ♪ Down, down, down into trouble ♪
[1:08:21] [song fades]
[1:08:22] [jazz piano playing]
[1:08:30] I should go. ‎我该走了
[1:08:33] Yeah, I’ll call us a cab. ‎好 我去叫辆出租车
[1:08:35] -I’ll call us a cab right now. -No, I need to go. I’m sorry. ‎-我现在就去叫 ‎-不 我得走了 对不起
[1:08:50] Shit. Piece of shit. ‎可恶 臭狗屎
[1:09:10] Hi, can I go to Christie Street, please? Now. Like, right now. Thank you. ‎嗨 能带我去克莱斯提街吗? ‎就现在 谢谢 ‎(她的罪名会成立吗?) ‎(五项“过失罪”) ‎(两项“渎职罪”) ‎(一项“过失杀人罪”) ‎(伊娃伍德沃德的刑事案件升温中)
[1:09:58] [door opens]
[1:10:19] You have a good party? ‎派对开心吗?
[1:10:21] -[Martha] Yeah, it was. -Yeah? ‎-开心 ‎-是吗?
[1:10:37] Where were you? ‎你去哪儿了?
[1:10:43] -You’ve been drilling? -Yeah. ‎-你在打钻? ‎-是的
[1:10:45] [Martha] I talked to Robert and he hasn’t seen you in three weeks. ‎我跟罗伯特谈过 ‎他已经三个星期没见过你了
[1:10:48] So, drilling what? ‎你在钻什么?
[1:10:52] You don’t have to lie to me. ‎你没必要骗我 ‎你骗了我
[1:10:54] Hmm?
[1:11:01] [Sean grunts] You lied to me.
[1:11:04] You’re a fucking liar. ‎你是个该死的骗子
[1:11:07] -Fucking bitch. -[grunts] ‎臭贱人
[1:11:10] You’re a fucking bitch, and you’re a liar. ‎你是个臭贱人 你是个骗子
[1:11:14] You’re a cheap-ass liar. You’re a fucking clown. ‎你是个不要脸的骗子 该死的小丑
[1:11:17] You’re a clown. You’re a clown and you’re a liar, bitch. ‎你是个小丑 小丑兼骗子 贱人 ‎(2月5日)
[1:11:21] [sizzling]
[1:11:22] [air hissing]
[1:12:30] -[Anita] Hey! -[Chris] Sorry. ‎-嘿! ‎-不好意思
[1:12:34] -[Anita] What the fuck, Chris? -[Chris] Sorry about that. ‎-怎么回事 克里斯? ‎-很抱歉
[1:12:38] -You forgot me? -Sorry. It’s slippery, watch out. ‎-你把我忘了? ‎-不好意思 路面很滑 小心点
[1:12:44] [car alert chirps]
[1:12:45] [Anita] Just, like, excited to get into my mom’s house? ‎要进我妈家让你很激动吗?
[1:12:51] You were, like, running in. Okay. ‎你刚才是径直朝门跑去的 好
[1:12:57] [doorbell rings]
[1:13:03] [doorbell rings]
[1:13:06] [Anita] Is that my cousin? ‎这是我的堂妹吗?
[1:13:09] [Chris] Oh, no way. ‎不会吧
[1:13:11] -[Anita] Hi. -Hey. ‎-你好 ‎-你好
[1:13:12] -[Anita] What are you doing here? -[Chris] It’s like a million years. ‎-你怎么会在这里? ‎-好久不见了
[1:13:15] -Hey. Yeah. -[Chris] Incredible. ‎-嗨 是呀 ‎-真没想到
[1:13:16] Your mom asked me to– Come on in. ‎你妈妈让我来的…进来吧
[1:13:20] -Uh, she’s in the kitchen. -[Chris] All right. ‎-她在厨房里 ‎-好的
[1:13:24] Hello. Oh, wow, yes. Duck. ‎你好 哇 太好了 是鸭子
[1:13:26] -Yeah. -[Chris] Looks amazing. ‎-是呀 ‎-看上去很好吃
[1:13:27] Wow! Uh, you want me to baste? ‎想要我来浇卤汁吗?
[1:13:29] -Oh, are you good at basting? -[chuckling] Yeah, I can baste. ‎-你擅长吗? ‎-我会浇
[1:13:32] -Here. Thank you. -[Suzanne] Thanks. I’ll use this one. ‎-给 谢谢 ‎-谢谢 我用这个
[1:13:34] [Chris] Need help with the salad at all? ‎要帮忙准备色拉吗?
[1:13:36] Yeah, that would be great. ‎那就太好了
[1:13:38] -Make your salad. Don’t eat it. Make it. -Okay. It’s fresh, though. ‎-做色拉 不是吃 只是做 ‎-好的 不过菜很新鲜
[1:13:41] Yes, it is fresh. ‎是很新鲜
[1:13:43] [Chris] You chop these? Thick? Thin? Any preference? ‎这个要切吗? ‎切厚点还是薄点?有要求吗?
[1:13:46] -Uh, not too thick. -[Chris] Okay. ‎-别太厚 ‎-好的
[1:13:47] But not too thin. ‎但也别太薄
[1:13:49] -Hi, honey. -[kisses] ‎你好 亲爱的
[1:13:50] -How you doing? -Good. Where’s Martha? ‎-你好吗? ‎-很好 玛莎呢? ‎她一会儿就来
[1:13:54] Um, she’ll be along.
[1:13:57] Alone? ‎一个人来吗?
[1:14:00] I don’t know. ‎我不知道
[1:14:01] Back in? ‎再放回烤炉?
[1:14:03] Are you done already? ‎你已经浇好了?
[1:14:07] -Good. -[softly] You planning something? ‎-很好 ‎-你在打什么鬼算盘吗?
[1:14:10] What? No, nothing. ‎什么?没有
[1:14:12] -You’re planning something. -What? ‎-你在盘算什么 ‎-什么?
[1:14:14] You’re planning something. ‎你在策划什么
[1:14:17] Oh, I invited Suzanne over, just for some legal advice. ‎我邀请了苏珊 ‎只是想让她给点法律建议
[1:14:22] -[clattering] -[Anita] For what? ‎关于什么的建议?
[1:14:23] -Oh, you found my keys! -Guess so. ‎-你找到我的钥匙了! ‎-我想是的
[1:14:26] It was just in the bowl, which is funny. ‎就在碗里 很有意思
[1:14:31] [Suzanne] Anything else? ‎还有其他忙要帮吗? ‎-现在没有了 ‎-你还好吗?
[1:14:33] -Um… No, not right now. -[Chris] You okay?
[1:14:37] -Yeah? -[Suzanne] You need a drink? ‎-好吗? ‎-想喝点什么吗?来杯茶?给
[1:14:39] Cup of tea? Here.
[1:14:40] [Elizabeth] No, I’m good, thank you. ‎不用了 谢谢
[1:14:51] -[Sean] There she is. Liz. -[Elizabeth] No, don’t call me that. ‎-她在这里 莉兹 ‎-别这么叫我
[1:14:54] -[Chris] Hey, how you doing? -[Elizabeth] Hello, darling. ‎-嘿 你好吗? ‎-你好 亲爱的
[1:14:57] -[Sean] ‘Sup? Hey. -[Martha] These are for you. ‎-你好吗?嘿 ‎-这些是给你的
[1:14:59] -It’s a sun rose, I think. -[Elizabeth] How beautiful. ‎-我觉得是岩蔷薇 ‎-真漂亮 是菊花!
[1:15:02] -Chrysanthemums! -[Martha] Oh.
[1:15:03] I got you this, it’s a… ‎我给你买了这个 这是…
[1:15:06] -[Elizabeth] This is for me? -It lights up, they said. ‎-是给我的? ‎-他们说会亮
[1:15:08] -[Sean] How can I help? -[Elizabeth] Oh, wonderful. ‎-我能帮些什么忙? ‎-真不错
[1:15:10] -[Chris] Whoa! -[Anita] Oh.
[1:15:11] [Chris] Hey, watch the foot, man. ‎嘿 当心脚下 哥们
[1:15:13] [Sean] Oh.
[1:15:14] [Chris] When did that happen? ‎-这是什么时候弄的? ‎-也许就在刚才进来时 我来清理
[1:15:16] [Sean] Probably just now walking in. I’ll clean.
[1:15:18] [Anita] He stepped in his own shit? ‎估计他踩到了自己的屎
[1:15:19] [Elizabeth] Come in the living room. Doesn’t it look nice? ‎进客厅里来吧 看上去很不错吧?
[1:15:22] -[Martha] Hi. -[Suzanne] Hi. ‎-你好 ‎-你好
[1:15:24] -[Martha] Yeah, looks nice. Hi. -[Suzanne] How you doing? ‎-是的 很漂亮 嗨 ‎-你好吗?
[1:15:26] Nice to see you. You too, Chris. ‎很高兴见到你 你也是 克里斯
[1:15:28] -I’ve been staging. -[Chris] Looks great. ‎-我在布置这套房子 ‎-看上去很棒
[1:15:31] -Do you know what that is? -[Chris] Not really, no. ‎-知道这是什么意思吗? ‎-不知道
[1:15:33] Okay. I’m gonna demonstrate. So, you see this chair all by itself? ‎好 我来演示一下 ‎看到这把椅子独自在这里吗?
[1:15:39] -[Suzanne] Yeah. -It looks kinda lonely and sad, right? ‎-看到了 ‎-看上去有点孤独悲伤 对吗?
[1:15:43] So then, I find a colorful and cheerful cushion. ‎于是 我就找了个颜色亮丽的垫子
[1:15:48] Put it there. And right away, you see, instant beauty. ‎放在这里 马上就漂亮很多了吧
[1:15:51] [Chris] Yeah. You wanna sit down? ‎是的 你想坐下吗?
[1:15:53] -You see it? -[Chris] Yeah. Wanna sit down? ‎-看到了吗? ‎-嗯 想坐下吗?
[1:15:54] I’ve been staging all over town. ‎我在城里给人布置了很多地方
[1:15:57] Not for money. Just like a hobby. You know, for my friends. ‎不是为了赚钱 只是爱好 ‎替我的朋友们布置的
[1:16:03] -[Anita] Why don’t I go set the table? -Okay. ‎-我去摆桌子吧? ‎-好的
[1:16:08] -[Martha] So… -[Elizabeth] Martha? ‎-那个… ‎-玛莎?
[1:16:13] -Do you wanna borrow a brush? -A brush? No. ‎-想要我借把梳子给你吗? ‎-梳子?不用
[1:16:16] No? Okay. And your outfit’s adorable. ‎不用吗?好吧 你的衣服很漂亮
[1:16:20] Not as dressy as I thought you’d be for the occasion. ‎这样的场合 ‎我以为你会穿得更讲究点
[1:16:24] Occasion? ‎场合?
[1:16:26] -[Sean] Chris, you got a drink? -[Elizabeth] I’m gonna put this in water. ‎-克里斯 你有饮料吗? ‎-我去把花放到水里
[1:16:30] [Chris] Uh…
[1:16:32] -Make a little toast. -[Sean] All right. ‎-我来祝一下酒 ‎-好
[1:16:33] -[Chris] To you guys. -[Suzanne] A toast? ‎-敬你们 ‎-祝酒?
[1:16:37] To getting out of the house. ‎走出家门
[1:16:39] -Making yourselves… -[Sean] I know. Cheers. ‎-让你们自己… ‎-说得是 干杯
[1:16:41] -Put yourself out there. Feel better. -Sean. ‎-接触外界 舒畅胸怀 ‎-我叫肖恩
[1:16:43] Hey. Yeah, Suzanne. ‎-哦对 我叫苏珊 ‎-是堂姐吧?
[1:16:45] -[Sean] Cousin? -Uh-huh.
[1:16:46] -[Sean] Yeah. Nice to meet you. -Yeah, you too. ‎-是的 很高兴认识你 ‎-嗯 我也很高兴
[1:16:49] [Chris] The other day, the uh, the guy at the church was saying something… ‎那天 教堂的那个家伙说了些事…
[1:16:53] -[Sean] The guy? The pastor? -The pastor. ‎-家伙?牧师吗? ‎-是牧师
[1:16:55] He was doing, like, a sermon. ‎他当时在布道
[1:16:58] And he said, uh… ‎他说了…
[1:17:01] something pretty deep. ‎一些很深奥的话
[1:17:02] -He said, “Time heals all wounds.” -[Sean] Whoa. ‎他说:“时间能治愈一切伤口” ‎我当时想:“没错
[1:17:04] And I was like, “Yeah.”
[1:17:07] “That’s pretty good.” ‎这话说得真不错”
[1:17:09] [Sean] What are you doing with your time? You still playing? ‎你平时都怎么打发时间的? ‎还弹琴吗? ‎没有 已经有段时间没有弹了 ‎只是在工作
[1:17:11] [Chris] Uh, no, it’s been a while. Uh, I’m just working.
[1:17:16] The only type of playing I do is if they pay me over there, so… ‎我只在他们付钱让我去演奏时 ‎才表演 所以…
[1:17:19] -[Sean] At the church? -[Chris] Yep. ‎-在教堂吗? ‎-是的
[1:17:21] -Well, that’s exciting. -[Chris chuckles] ‎真令人兴奋
[1:17:24] -Different scene, that’s for sure. -Different scene. ‎-场景不同 这是肯定的 ‎-场景不同
[1:17:26] [Chris] Worshipers. ‎都是信徒
[1:17:27] Yeah. Oh, you get that. Better than a groupie. ‎对 是有信徒 比追星族强
[1:17:31] -Kinda the same thing. -[Chris] That’s true. ‎-其实差不多吧 ‎-没错
[1:17:33] -[Sean] It was a good band, man. -[Chris] Thank you. ‎-你们当时那个乐队很不错 ‎-谢谢
[1:17:35] [Sean] Good time to be in a band. ‎-乐队不错 时机也很好 ‎-没错
[1:17:36] [Chris] It was.
[1:17:37] -[Sean] That whole grunge revival scene. -[Chris] Oh, man. ‎-当时垃圾摇滚很流行 ‎-我的天
[1:17:40] It’s crazy. When you had the White Stripes, right? ‎非常疯狂 ‎当时有“白色条纹乐队” 对吗?
[1:17:42] -[Sean] Stripes were there. Who else? -[Chris] Mm-hmm. They had the Hives. ‎-有“白色条纹乐队” 还有谁? ‎-还有“蜂窝乐队”
[1:17:45] [Sean] Hives, Strokes, Beck. ‎“蜂窝乐队”、“鼓击乐团”、贝克
[1:17:48] Nah, Beck is different. He’s softer. You guys had a grit. Harder. ‎不 贝克不一样 他的风格更加柔和 ‎你们几个更粗犷 风格硬一点
[1:17:51] [Chris] Um, what was it the Stripes did? ‎“白色条纹”做了件什么事?
[1:17:53] -[Sean] You need help? -[Chris] Stripes were like, um… ‎-需要帮忙吗? ‎-“白色条纹”好像是…
[1:17:55] [Anita] Huh?
[1:17:56] -[Sean] Help? -[Anita] No. I just had another glass. ‎-要帮忙吗? ‎-不用 我刚喝过一杯
[1:17:59] What was it? They were brother– ‎是什么来着?他们是姐…
[1:18:01] They were husband– They were brother– ‎他们是夫…他们是姐…
[1:18:03] They were pretending to be brother and sister, ‎他们当时是假装姐弟
[1:18:06] or to be husband and wife. ‎还是假装夫妻
[1:18:07] -[Sean] Stripes? -Stripes, yes. ‎-“白色条纹”吗? ‎-是的
[1:18:08] [Sean] There was this thing. ‎是有这回事
[1:18:09] -Who are they? -Smart. ‎-他们干嘛的? ‎-很聪明
[1:18:10] -[Sean] The White Stripes? -Are they a band? ‎-“白色条纹”吗? ‎-他们是个乐队?
[1:18:12] [Chris] You’re funny. ‎你真搞笑
[1:18:13] -[Sean] You don’t know the White Stripes? -[Suzanne] No. ‎-你不知道“白色条纹”是谁? ‎-不知道
[1:18:16] -[Sean] Really? -[Chris] This is… ‎-真的? ‎-这是…
[1:18:17] -[Suzanne] No. The White Stripes? -[Chris] This is insane. ‎-真的 “白色条纹”? ‎-这太不可思议了
[1:18:20] [Sean] Come on, 2001, 2002, were you living under a rock? ‎拜托 2001、2002年 ‎你是在岩洞里度过的吗?
[1:18:23] [Chris] They did a Coke commercial. “Seven Nation Army.” ‎他们给可乐广告写过歌 ‎《七国联军》
[1:18:25] -[Sean] That fucking song, boy. -[Chris] Yeah. ‎-那首歌 天啊 ‎-是呀
[1:18:28] [Sean and Chris singing “Seven Nation Army” indistinctly]
[1:18:32] -[Suzanne] Yeah, I know that song. -[Sean] Yeah. ‎-对 我知道这首歌 ‎-是呀
[1:18:34] -[Suzanne] They play it at the– -[Chris] Yes. ‎-他们是在… ‎-对
[1:18:36] [Sean] So, the story with them goes, there’s a two-person band. ‎所以 他们的故事是这样的 ‎他们是双人组合
[1:18:40] -[Chris] Uh-huh. -Boy and a girl. Boy’s name is Jack White. ‎一个男生 一个女生 ‎男生叫杰克怀特
[1:18:43] -Girl’s name is, uh… -[Martha] Meg. ‎-女生叫… ‎-梅格
[1:18:44] Meg. And they’re in a band, but their band is, uh… ‎梅格 他们是一个乐队的 ‎但他们的乐队是…
[1:18:49] They’re in a marriage… ‎他们是夫妻…
[1:18:50] They’re in a marriage, they’re telling people they’re brother and sister. ‎他们是夫妻 ‎可他们对外人说他们是姐弟
[1:18:53] They’re actually married, falling apart in front of the world. ‎他们其实是结了婚的 ‎然后在全世界面前散伙
[1:18:57] [Chris] So, like Sonny and Cher. ‎举例来说吧 比如索尼和雪儿
[1:18:58] It’s like, you look at them, and everybody’s like, “Oh, my God.” ‎看着他们 大家都会想 ‎“我的天啊”
[1:19:02] “Are they fighting?” They’re not listening to the music. ‎“他们是在吵架吗?” ‎大家不是在听他们的音乐
[1:19:05] -You’re into the gossip. -[Chris] Exactly. ‎-是对他们的八卦感兴趣 ‎-没错
[1:19:06] Not into the music. ‎不是对音乐感兴趣
[1:19:07] If you’re watching a couple play music, ‎如果你看一对夫妻演奏音乐
[1:19:09] you’re not thinking, “What’s up with the song, this instrumentation?” ‎你想的不是 ‎“这歌怎么了?这演奏怎么了?”
[1:19:12] You’re thinking, “Are they fucking? Where’d they meet? Do they got kids?” ‎你想的是:“他们之间有性爱吗? ‎他们是怎么相遇的?有孩子吗?”
[1:19:16] [Chris chuckles] It’s terrible. ‎很可怕
[1:19:17] You look at Donny and Marie. Opposite. ‎但你看着唐尼和玛丽时 完全相反
[1:19:20] [Sean] Yeah, but their music sucked, so you didn’t care either way. ‎但他们的音乐很烂 ‎所以不管怎样你都不会在意
[1:19:23] [Chris] But you didn’t wanna think about anything happening. ‎但你不希望自己想着音乐以外的事
[1:19:26] It’s true. If they sucked and they were brother– ‎没错 如果他们的音乐很烂 ‎而且他们是兄妹…
[1:19:28] -Yes, so my point. -[Chris chuckles] ‎正是 我就是这个意思
[1:19:30] Hey, so what happened with your band? ‎嘿 那你的乐队后来怎么了? ‎我不知道 很蠢 ‎大家就这样分道扬镳了
[1:19:31] [Chris] Uh, I don’t know. So stupid.
[1:19:34] Everybody kind of grew up and moved on.
[1:19:36] [soft music playing]
[1:19:36] [Sean] To different bands or different sounds? ‎-去了不同的乐队 不同风格? ‎-没有 只是…
[1:19:39] [Chris] No. It’s just…
[1:19:40] It’s like, “Okay. Great. You go be a dad. You don’t have time for this.” ‎“好吧 太好了 你去当爸爸吧 ‎你没时间一起演奏了”
[1:19:45] -Looking at me like I’m a child. -[Sean] Rest of the band? ‎-把我当小孩一样看待 ‎-乐队其他人吗?
[1:19:47] [Chris] Yeah. I mean, the way he talked to me, I didn’t like that. ‎是呀 他跟我说话的口气我不喜欢
[1:19:52] [Sean] Well, he was older than you. ‎-他年纪比你大 ‎-对 但他说话一副盛气凌人的样子
[1:19:53] [Chris] Yeah, but it was just so condescending.
[1:19:55] Like, “I’m so much better than you because I have kids.” ‎“我比你好多了 因为我有孩子”
[1:20:00] Yeah, that wouldn’t be right. ‎是呀 那样不对
[1:20:01] [Chris] Right. It’s like, “What does it matter?” ‎没错 “这有什么关系吗?”
[1:20:03] -It doesn’t change your life. -[Martha] No, to go do that. ‎-又不会改变你的生活 ‎-不 那样做不对
[1:20:07] When you’re young like that, on the verge of breaking through. ‎当你们年轻时 你正要有所成就
[1:20:10] -[Martha] No. Makes total sense. -[Chris] What’s that tone? ‎-当然 非常有道理 ‎-这口气什么意思?我不明白
[1:20:12] I don’t understand.
[1:20:13] -What’s going on? -[Martha] What tone? ‎-怎么回事? ‎-什么口气?
[1:20:15] -Martha, we’re just talking. -[Martha] What? I was agreeing with him. ‎-玛莎 我们只是在聊天 ‎-怎么了?我刚才是在赞同他的观点
[1:20:17] [Sean] Yeah, we’re agreeing also. Everybody’s agreeing. ‎是呀 我们也赞同 大家都赞同
[1:20:21] -So what’s the problem? -[Martha] The problem? ‎-所以 有什么问题吗? ‎-问题?
[1:20:23] Don’t give him a hard time. We’re just talking. ‎别太为难他了 我们只是在闲聊
[1:20:25] [Sean] We’re just trying to keep it light. ‎我们只是在聊点轻松的话题
[1:20:30] [Martha] Right. Light. ‎对 轻松
[1:20:32] Yes. I am… ‎嗯 我…
[1:20:34] Okay, okay, okay. ‎好吧
[1:20:35] I am sorry. I did not put that together. ‎对不起 我说那话时没想那么多
[1:20:39] -“Baby,” I didn’t know. -[Martha sighs] Oh, my God. ‎-说“宝宝”的事 我没意识到 ‎-哦 我的天
[1:20:41] What are we even doing here? This is completely nuts. What the fuck? ‎我们来这里干什么? ‎这太扯了 什么鬼?
[1:20:45] [Elizabeth] Well, as long as you’re asking. ‎既然你问起了
[1:20:50] Um,
[1:20:51] Suzanne– I’ve consulted with her about the– ‎苏珊 我问了她关于…
[1:20:56] -[Martha] About what? -About the case. ‎-关于什么? ‎-关于案子的事
[1:20:59] [Martha] You’re the prosecutor on the case? ‎你是本案的检察官?
[1:21:01] -Yeah. -Yes. She’s an excellent lawyer. ‎-对 ‎-没错 她是名很优秀的律师
[1:21:05] And she’s family, you know? ‎而且又是自家人
[1:21:08] She loves us. She’s here to make sure we get the right thing. ‎她爱我们 她来这里 ‎是确保我们得到应得的
[1:21:13] Look, the case is already won. People hate this woman. So, I’ll just… ‎听着 这案子早就胜算在握 ‎大家都恨那个女人 所以 我就只…
[1:21:16] Yes, exactly. And I don’t want them to judge you. ‎没错 我不想让他们对你评头论足
[1:21:21] -[Martha] “Them”? -The people. ‎-他们? ‎-别人
[1:21:23] [Martha scoffs] “People.” By “people,” you mean Judith? ‎“别人” 你说“别人”指的是朱迪思?
[1:21:27] -[Chris] I really– -Fuck off, Chris. ‎-我真的… ‎-闭嘴 克里斯
[1:21:29] If you’re talking about her, I went to a store to get an apple. ‎如果你指的是她 ‎我那天去商店买个苹果
[1:21:32] Twenty minutes later, I’m in the same store ‎20分钟后 ‎我还在同一家店里买同一个苹果
[1:21:34] getting the same apple.
[1:21:35] I know because I met him late. How late, 25 minutes? ‎我知道 因为我跟他见面时到晚了 ‎多晚 25分钟?
[1:21:39] I spent a minute getting an apple. ‎我拿苹果才花了1分钟
[1:21:41] The rest of the time, I spent there stuck, stranded, getting grilled by your friend, ‎剩下来的时间 我是被困在那里的 ‎你那朋友不停地问这问那
[1:21:45] trying to figure out what the fuck she wants from me. ‎我在设法弄明白她想要怎样
[1:21:48] And you’re worried about them judging me? ‎你在担心他们会对我评头论足吗?
[1:21:51] [Elizabeth] Martha. ‎玛莎
[1:21:52] [Martha] It’s not even about them judging me, actually. ‎事实上 ‎这甚至都跟他们对我评头论足无关
[1:21:54] It’s about how you want me to be to fit their opinion. ‎而是跟你希望我的言行 ‎符合他们的观点有关
[1:21:57] You wanna arrange me. ‎你想要左右我
[1:21:58] -[Anita] You need therapy! -I do not need therapy. Thank you, Anita. ‎-你需要心理治疗 ‎-我不需要治疗 谢谢你 阿尼塔
[1:22:01] -[Anita] You do. Asshole. -All right. ‎-好吧 ‎-你需要 混蛋
[1:22:03] Who cares about what they think? This is about me. This is about my body. ‎谁在乎他们怎么想? ‎这是我的事 我的身体
[1:22:06] This is me. Do you understand that? ‎是我 你明白吗?
[1:22:08] Yes, I understand that, dear. ‎是的 我明白这一点 亲爱的
[1:22:11] But have you decided to go to the trial? ‎但你决定出席庭审了吗?
[1:22:14] -I’m not going to your fucking trial. -[Elizabeth] Why not, honey? ‎-我不打算出席你那该死的庭审 ‎-为什么不呢 亲爱的?
[1:22:18] She has to pay for her incompetence. ‎她得为自己的无能付出代价
[1:22:20] -Is this about money? -[Elizabeth] No! ‎-这事跟钱有关吗? ‎-没有!
[1:22:23] Is it about what people think? ‎跟别人的看法有关吗?
[1:22:25] It’s about you. ‎这事跟你有关
[1:22:28] It’s about you having to face this thing– ‎是你得去面对这件事
[1:22:30] I am facing this! I am facing it! I am facing this! ‎我在面对这件事 我在面对!
[1:22:34] Well, I don’t think you are. ‎我不这么认为 我们需要正义
[1:22:37] We need– we need some justice here.
[1:22:40] No, you need. That is what you want. That is what you need. That is your way! ‎不 是你需要 这是你想要的 ‎这是你的需求 这是你做事的方法!
[1:22:45] [loudly] That is not my way! That is what you need! ‎这不是我做事的方法! ‎这是你的需求!
[1:22:49] [Elizabeth] Martha, if you had done it my way, ‎玛莎 如果你当初按我的方法来
[1:22:51] you’d be holding your baby in your arms right now. ‎此刻你怀里就会抱着你的孩子
[1:23:01] [gasps]
[1:23:06] You know what? You– ‎你猜怎么着 你…
[1:23:08] You’re ashamed. ‎你觉得丢人
[1:23:10] You’re so ashamed of me. ‎我让你觉得非常丢人
[1:23:13] You’re ashamed because I failed. “Oh, what a disgrace!” ‎你觉得丢人 因为我失败了 ‎“真是太丢脸了!”
[1:23:16] “What a disgrace!” ‎“真丢脸!”
[1:23:18] I failed! ‎我失败了!
[1:23:19] -[Elizabeth] Yes. -You’re fucking ashamed. ‎-没错 ‎-你觉得丢人
[1:23:21] And I’m ashamed of me. ‎我觉得自己丢人
[1:23:23] That I wasn’t a good enough mother ‎觉得自己这个妈妈做得不称职
[1:23:24] to teach you how to stand up and speak for yourself, for God’s sakes. ‎没有教会你怎样站出来 ‎为自己争取权利
[1:23:30] And to deal with this. Like my mother taught me. ‎没教会你怎样应对这种事 ‎没能像我母亲当初教我那样
[1:23:35] After my father went into the ghetto, my mother found a shack, an empty shack, ‎我父亲进集中营后 ‎我母亲找到了一间小屋 一个空棚屋
[1:23:41] that she went into and gave birth to me. ‎她住进了棚屋 生下了我
[1:23:44] Without any help at all. ‎没有任何人帮她
[1:23:47] She stashed me under the floorboards when she had to go out and steal food ‎她需要出去偷食物时 ‎就把我藏在地板下面
[1:23:54] so she could make milk enough to keep me alive, ‎她偷食物 是为了确保 ‎自己有足够的奶水 我不会饿死
[1:23:57] but just alive. ‎但仅够我活命
[1:23:59] Not strong enough to cry, or we’d be caught. ‎不能让我有力气哭 免得我们被抓
[1:24:05] When she finally got me to a doctor, he advised her to just let me go. ‎等到她终于能带我去看医生时 ‎医生建议她直接放弃我
[1:24:13] That I wasn’t… ‎因为我不够…
[1:24:15] I wasn’t strong enough to survive. ‎我太虚弱了 活不了的
[1:24:18] But when she absolutely insisted, ‎可当她坚持要他救我时
[1:24:21] he picked me up by my feet and held me up like a chicken and said, ‎他用手抓住我的双脚 ‎像抓鸡一样抓起来 说
[1:24:27] “If she tries to lift her head, ‎“如果她试着抬头
[1:24:32] then there’s hope.” ‎那就还有希望”
[1:24:35] And you know what I did, Martha? ‎你知道我怎么做的吗 玛莎?
[1:24:38] I lifted my head. ‎我抬起了头
[1:24:41] That’s what I’m asking you to do now. ‎这就是我现在要你做的
[1:24:43] Lift your head and fight for yourself, for God’s sakes! ‎看在老天的份上 抬起头 为自己争取
[1:24:47] Go out there and face that woman. ‎出席庭审 面对那个女人
[1:24:49] Tell her what it’s like for you now, what this feels like. ‎告诉她你的感受 失去孩子的感受
[1:24:55] You have to do this, Martha. You have to speak your truth. ‎你必须这么做 玛莎 ‎你必须说出你的真相
[1:24:58] Otherwise, you’re never gonna be able to deal with this. ‎否则 你将永远也无法面对此事
[1:25:02] You’re never gonna be able to move on. ‎你将永远也无法释怀
[1:25:04] You’ve got to move on past this, Martha. ‎你得要翻过这一章 玛莎
[1:25:08] [Martha whispers] Stop it. Stop it. ‎够了 别说了
[1:25:15] [gasps]
[1:25:19] [hesitates]
[1:26:47] [Sean] Maybe I’ll go make some tea. I know my dad always makes tea when– ‎也许我该去烧壶茶 ‎我知道我爸在这种时候总会烧壶茶…
[1:26:51] When his daughters loathe him? ‎他女儿恨他的时候吗?
[1:26:59] I think Martha’s starting over. ‎我觉得玛莎在试着翻篇
[1:27:01] Good. I’m sorry. I– ‎很好 对不起 我…
[1:27:05] I never liked you. ‎我从来都不喜欢你
[1:27:08] -And it’s not because you’re poor. -No, it’s ’cause I’m, um– ‎-不是因为你穷 ‎-不 而是因为我…
[1:27:14] ‘Cause I’m not an intellectual, and I’m not– I don’t use big words. ‎因为我不是知识分子 ‎我不会…用华丽的文字
[1:27:19] And ’cause I’m rough and I’m– ‎还因为我是个粗人 我…
[1:27:22] Well, here’s a Scrabble word. ‘Cause I’m boorish. ‎这个词是《拼字涂鸦》里学的 ‎因为我“土里土气”
[1:27:26] [chuckles] Ooh.
[1:27:27] [laughs]
[1:27:33] What do you want? ‎你想怎样?
[1:27:38] What do I want? I want to… ‎我想怎样?我想…
[1:27:42] I probably want to go home. ‎我也许想要回老家 ‎是的 这是我最想要的
[1:27:45] Yeah, that’s what I want the most.
[1:27:47] And why don’t you? ‎那你为何不回老家呢?
[1:27:50] We don’t all live like this, you know. ‎并不是所有人都像你这么富有
[1:28:02] [chuckles softly]
[1:28:07] Take it and… ‎拿着…
[1:28:09] don’t come back. ‎别再回来了
[1:28:11] Just tell Martha– Tell her anything you want. ‎告诉玛莎…随你怎么说都行
[1:28:14] Tell her your father’s sick or you fell in love with somebody else. ‎告诉她你父亲病了 ‎或者你爱上了别人
[1:28:17] I don’t care what. ‎我不在乎你怎么说
[1:28:19] But just make sure she knows you are never coming back. ‎只需要让她知道 ‎你永远不会再回来就行
[1:28:51] [chuckles softly]
[1:29:09] [door opens]
[1:29:17] -Found a little party pooper here. -Huh? ‎找到了个“派对扫帚星”
[1:29:20] -Party pooper. -[chuckles] Oh. ‎派对扫帚星
[1:29:22] Right. ‎没错
[1:29:27] Uh,
[1:29:29] I just wanted to say that I didn’t know ‎我只是想告诉你 我之前不知道
[1:29:32] that she didn’t tell you I was gonna be here. ‎她没告诉你们我会在这里
[1:29:34] Oh, that’s all right. ‎没关系
[1:29:43] You a cat or a dog person? ‎你是“猫星人”还是“狗星人”?
[1:29:46] -Cat person. -[Sean] Yeah? ‎-“猫星人” ‎-是吗?
[1:29:48] Mm-hmm.
[1:29:50] I’m a cat person too. ‎我也是
[1:29:53] -Bullshit. -[Sean laughs] ‎少扯了
[1:29:58] You know what a cat’s favorite breakfast food is? ‎你知道猫咪最喜欢的早餐是什么吗?
[1:30:01] -[Suzanne] What? -Mice Krispies. ‎-什么? ‎-卜卜鼠
[1:30:04] [both chuckle]
[1:30:07] You are far too entertained by that. ‎这笑话不至于那么好笑吧
[1:30:16] I wish we’d met earlier, you know. ‎我们早点相识就好了
[1:30:22] [Sean sighs]
[1:30:27] Yeah, same. ‎是呀 我同意
[1:30:29] [Sean] You ever been to Seattle? ‎你去过西雅图吗?
[1:30:33] -[Suzanne] No. You? -Yeah. ‎-没有 你呢? ‎-去过
[1:30:38] I’m headed up there now. ‎我现在就要去那里
[1:30:41] It’s nice there. ‎那里很不错
[1:30:52] Yeah, I’ll bet. ‎是呀 我相信 ‎(3月22日)
[1:33:28] [airplane flying overhead]
[1:37:08] [crowd clamoring]
[1:37:25] [reporter] The manslaughter trial ‎前助产士、在家分娩的热烈倡导者
[1:37:26] of former midwife and passionate home-birth advocate,
[1:37:28] Eva Woodward, is wrapping up in court today. ‎伊娃伍德沃德的过失杀人一案 ‎今天将在法院完成审判
[1:37:31] The 45-year-old is charged with the home-birth death of a baby. ‎这位45岁的女子被控 ‎造成一在家出生的婴儿死亡…
[1:37:34] [security machine beeps]
[1:37:36] [clamoring continues]
[1:37:44] Okay, good. Thank you. ‎好 行了 谢谢
[1:37:49] Well, she could have told– Just give me one second. Hey, Martha. ‎她本该告诉…等我一下 你好 玛莎
[1:37:52] Thank you for agreeing to this. ‎谢谢你答应出庭
[1:37:54] I can assure you she will serve time in prison. ‎我向你保证 她会被判入狱的
[1:37:56] -It should be a walk in the park. -I know. ‎-整个过程应该会很简单 ‎-我知道
[1:38:01] [indistinct chatter]
[1:38:15] [clerk] All rise. ‎全体起立
[1:38:17] Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye. ‎注意了
[1:38:19] All persons having anything to do before the Honorable Judge Spencer, ‎萨福克郡的所有民众 ‎如你想在本庭正义的象征
[1:38:23] now sitting in the County of Suffolk, the justices of this court, draw near. ‎尊敬的斯宾塞法官面前发言 ‎请聚拢过来
[1:38:27] Give your attention, and you shall be heard. ‎注意留神 法官会听取你的心声
[1:38:30] God save the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. ‎上帝保佑马萨诸塞州联邦
[1:38:33] The court is open. You may be seated. ‎现在开庭 你们可以入座了
[1:38:39] [Judge Spencer] Yesterday, we heard opening arguments ‎昨天 我们听取了 ‎人民起诉伊娃伍德沃德案的开庭陈词
[1:38:41] on State versus Eva Woodward.
[1:38:44] Prosecution through the district attorney carries the burden of proof. ‎地方检察官提起公诉 承担举证责任
[1:38:47] Therefore, the prosecution will go first. ‎所以 从控方开始 ‎你可以传第一位证人了
[1:38:50] You may call your first witness.
[1:38:52] [Suzanne] Your Honor, the Commonwealth calls Martha Weiss. ‎尊敬的法官 ‎联邦政府传玛莎魏斯出庭
[1:38:55] [Judge Spencer] Ms. Weiss, please come forward and be sworn in by the clerk. ‎魏斯女士 请上前来 ‎由工作人员带领宣誓
[1:39:08] Stand there, please. ‎请站在这里
[1:39:11] Raise your right hand. ‎把右手举起
[1:39:13] Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? ‎你是否承诺说出真相 ‎全部真相 只说真相?
[1:39:17] -[Martha] I do. -Please state your name. ‎-我承诺 ‎-请说出你的姓名
[1:39:19] Martha Weiss. ‎玛莎魏斯
[1:39:22] -[Suzanne] May I, Your Honor? -[Judge Spencer] Please. ‎-我可以发问了吗 法官大人? ‎-请吧
[1:39:32] Could you please tell the court ‎请告诉法庭
[1:39:33] how the defendant came to be the midwife for the delivery of your baby? ‎被告是如何成为你分娩的助产士的
[1:39:36] She was standing in for our original midwife ‎她是来替我们原先定好的助产士的
[1:39:38] who couldn’t make it to the house in time. ‎原来的那个没法及时赶来
[1:39:40] [Suzanne] But you weren’t happy when you heard she was going to be coming ‎但你听说会由她来代替 ‎原来的助产士芭芭拉时
[1:39:44] instead of your chosen midwife, Barbara. ‎你不是很高兴
[1:39:45] I didn’t know her, but I thought it would be fine. ‎我不了解她 ‎不过我当时觉得应该没问题
[1:39:48] [Suzanne] You trusted her to safely deliver your baby. ‎你相信她能安全地帮你生下宝宝
[1:39:50] -I did, yes. -[Suzanne] May I ask why you trusted her? ‎-是的 ‎-我能问一下你为什么会相信她吗?
[1:39:53] Because, um, Barbara did and because she was qualified, I guess. ‎我想是因为芭芭拉相信她 ‎因为她是合格的助产士
[1:39:59] [Suzanne] During the labor, Ms. Woodward was taking the baby’s heart rate ‎在分娩期间 ‎伍德沃德女士给婴儿测了心率
[1:40:02] to see if the baby was okay and that she could handle the labor? ‎检查婴儿的情况 ‎看看她是否经得住分娩过程?
[1:40:05] Yes. ‎是的
[1:40:07] [Suzanne] The first time she checked the baby’s heart rate, it was strong, yes? ‎她第一次检查孩子心率时 ‎心跳很有力 对吗?
[1:40:11] Yes, it was. ‎是的
[1:40:13] [Suzanne] How many times did she check the heart rate? ‎她一共检查了多少次心率?
[1:40:18] About three, I would say. ‎我觉得大概三次吧
[1:40:19] -[Suzanne] Three times? -Yes. ‎-三次? ‎-是的
[1:40:20] -[Suzanne] That’s all? Only three times? -Yes. ‎-就这么多?只有三次? ‎-是的
[1:40:23] [Suzanne] And then she told you to take a bath. ‎-然后她让你去泡个盆浴 ‎-是的
[1:40:26] Yes.
[1:40:27] [Suzanne] Did she take the baby’s heart rate while in the bath? ‎你在泡盆浴时 ‎她测量了婴儿的心率吗?
[1:40:30] -[Martha] No. -[Suzanne] So, let me get this straight. ‎-没有 ‎-那么让我弄弄清楚
[1:40:32] There’s a sustained period of time while you were in the bath ‎你在泡盆浴时 在持续的一段时间里
[1:40:36] where the baby’s heart rate was not being monitored. ‎她没有监测婴儿的心率
[1:40:44] [Martha] Yes. ‎是的
[1:40:45] [Suzanne] Did she ever communicate to you explicitly that a lowered heart rate ‎她是否曾经明确地告诉过你
[1:40:49] could mean that the baby was in distress and that this could cause her death? ‎心率降低可能意味着婴儿处于窘迫中 ‎可能导致她的死亡?
[1:40:55] She didn’t say that to me. ‎她没跟我说过
[1:40:56] If you knew about the risk, would you have demanded to go to the hospital? ‎如果你知道有这种风险 ‎你会要求去医院吗?
[1:40:59] Of course I would have wanted to know that. ‎我当然会想知道这一点
[1:41:02] -Would you ever willingly harm your baby? -Of course not. ‎-你会愿意伤害你的宝宝吗? ‎-当然不会
[1:41:05] [Suzanne] No. So if in one of the most difficult moments of your life, ‎不会 所以在你人生中 ‎最艰难的时刻之一
[1:41:09] during a difficult labor, ‎在一次艰苦的分娩过程中
[1:41:11] the woman who you’ve decided to put your trust in, ‎这个你决定信任的女人
[1:41:14] who’s been present at hundreds of births, has far more experience than you do, ‎这个曾经历过数百次分娩 ‎经验远远超过你的人
[1:41:18] turns to you and says, “You must go to the hospital right now,” ‎告诉你说:“你必须马上去医院”
[1:41:22] would you have gone in? Yes or no? ‎你会去吗?会还是不会?
[1:41:33] Yes, I would have. ‎会 我会的
[1:41:37] No further questions, Your Honor. ‎我没其他问题了 法官大人
[1:41:42] Mr. Lane, cross-examine? ‎莱恩先生 你要盘问证人吗?
[1:41:50] [Lane] Thank you, Your Honor. ‎谢谢您 法官大人
[1:41:53] First, may I say how deeply sorry I am for your loss? ‎首先 你痛失爱女 ‎请允许我表示深切的哀悼
[1:41:57] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[1:41:59] [Lane] May I ask you why you decided on a home birth? ‎我能否问一下 ‎你当初为什么决定在家分娩?
[1:42:04] I wanted the baby to decide when she wanted to come. ‎我想让孩子自己决定何时来到世上
[1:42:06] Would it be fair to say you were absolutely determined ‎说你当时是下定了决心要在家分娩
[1:42:09] to have a home birth, that you had your heart set on it? ‎你执意要那么做 可以这么说吗?
[1:42:11] -[Martha] Yes. -[Lane] And your partner agreed with you? ‎-是的 ‎-而你的伴侣也同意这么做
[1:42:15] We agreed to do it together. Yes. ‎我们说好了要一起做的 对
[1:42:17] And you both knew if there was a problem, ‎你们都知道 如果出现了问题
[1:42:19] you may have to go to the hospital to deliver the baby. Is that true? ‎你可能会需要去医院分娩 对吗?
[1:42:22] Of course, yes. ‎当然 没错
[1:42:23] [Lane] Because at a hospital, you knew that should a problem arise, ‎因为你当时知道 ‎在医院里 如果出现问题
[1:42:28] -that there was equipment– -Yes, I knew that. ‎-会有相关设备… ‎-对 我知道
[1:42:29] -There was expertise in a crisis– -Yes. ‎…和专家来处理 ‎-对吗? ‎-对
[1:42:32] And yet, when complications did arrive, ‎然而 当分娩出现问题
[1:42:35] and your midwife suggested you may consider going to the hospital ‎你的助产士建议你考虑去医院分娩
[1:42:39] because of a heart arrhythmia, you decided to stay at the house. ‎因为婴儿出现心律不齐时 ‎你却决定要留在家里
[1:42:42] Yes, but she didn’t say that to me. No. ‎对 但她当时没告诉我心律不齐的事
[1:42:46] [Lane] Let me ask this. You said earlier you trust your midwife. Is that right? ‎让我问你一个问题 ‎你之前说你信任你的助产士 对吗?
[1:42:49] I did. ‎-对 ‎-好 你信任你的丈夫吗?
[1:42:50] [Lane] Yes. And do you trust your husband?
[1:42:52] -My partner? -[Lane] Yes. ‎-我的伴侣吗? ‎-是的
[1:42:54] Yes, I do… did. ‎对 我信任…信任的
[1:42:57] [Lane] Because your partner has given testimony ‎因为你的伴侣作证说
[1:43:00] that your midwife strongly advised you should go to the hospital. ‎助产士当时强烈建议你去医院分娩
[1:43:05] You say you’re working together as a team. ‎你说你们像一支团队一样
[1:43:07] And when your partner asked you to go to the hospital, you refused to go. ‎当你的伴侣要求你去医院时 ‎你拒绝了
[1:43:11] Is that correct? ‎是这样吗?
[1:43:16] Is that correct? ‎是这样吗?
[1:43:20] I wanted to stay at home myself. ‎是我自己想待在家里
[1:43:22] [Lane] And you actively and adamantly stated that to your husband ‎而且你主动且坚定地向你丈夫声明
[1:43:26] that you didn’t want to go to the hospital? ‎你不想去医院?
[1:43:28] [Martha] I did. Yes. ‎没错 是的
[1:43:29] [Lane] The few moments after your baby was born, ‎你宝宝出生后那段短暂的时间内
[1:43:32] was her breathing disturbed ‎她的呼吸有障碍吗?
[1:43:34] or was there anything to indicate her condition was poor? ‎有什么迹象表明她的情况很差吗?
[1:43:38] -No, not at– -[Lane] Did you hear her cry? ‎-没有 一点… ‎-你听到她哭了吗?
[1:43:41] -Yes, a bit. -Did you hold her? ‎-有一点 ‎-你抱她了吗?
[1:43:43] -Yes, I held– -[Lane] Was her body warm or cold? ‎-是的 我抱了… ‎-她的身体是暖的还是凉的?
[1:43:50] I can’t remember that. ‎我不记得了
[1:43:52] You can’t remember that? Did you notice anything strange? ‎你不记得了? ‎你注意到什么不对劲的地方吗?
[1:43:54] Did you notice that her feet were turning blue and purple? ‎你注意到她的脚在发青发紫吗?
[1:43:59] -I didn’t look at her feet. -Did you look at her hands? ‎-我没在看她的脚 ‎-你看她的手了吗?
[1:44:04] No. ‎没有
[1:44:06] You didn’t look at her feet or her hands. Did you notice the color of her eyes? ‎你没有看她的手和脚 ‎你注意到她眼睛的颜色了吗?
[1:44:10] Did you notice whether she had blonde hair, ‎你注意到她是金色头发
[1:44:12] dark hair, lots of hair, no hair? ‎还是深色头发 ‎很多头发 还是没有头发了吗?
[1:44:17] Yes, she… ‎是的 她…
[1:44:19] -[Lane] Pardon me? -It was dark. Yes. ‎-你说什么? ‎-是深色头发 是的
[1:44:21] [Lane] Her hair was dark. Yes. ‎她的头发是深色的 好
[1:44:22] Did you notice anything else? ‎你注意到宝宝的其他地方了吗?
[1:44:24] That her fingers were long? Or her toes… Did she have ten fingers– ‎她的指甲很长?或者她的脚趾… ‎她有十根手指…
[1:44:28] -I said I looked at her face. -[Lane] You looked at her face. ‎-我说了 我看的是她的脸 ‎-你看的是她的脸
[1:44:31] Yes. ‎没错
[1:44:33] What did you feel when you were holding your baby? ‎你抱着孩子的时候是什么感觉?
[1:44:39] How did I feel? ‎我是什么感觉?
[1:44:40] [Lane] Yes, how did you feel holding your baby you had just given birth to? ‎对 抱着自己刚出生的孩子 ‎你是什么感觉?
[1:45:02] She smelled like an apple. [chuckles softly] ‎她闻上去有股苹果香
[1:45:04] -She smelled like an apple. -[Martha] Mm-hmm. ‎她闻上去有股苹果香
[1:45:07] “What did she feel?” was the question. Did she feel like a healthy baby? ‎我问的是她给你的感觉 ‎你觉得她像个健康的婴儿吗?
[1:45:13] She did. Yes. ‎是的 没错
[1:45:14] [Lane softly] Yes. ‎是的 ‎如果你的宝宝 ‎死于类似婴儿猝死综合症…
[1:45:15] [sighs] If your baby had died because of something like SIDS–
[1:45:20] [Suzanne] Objection, Your Honor. ‎反对 法官大人
[1:45:21] SIDS has not been established as a definite cause of death. ‎并无证据确认 ‎婴儿猝死综合症是婴儿的死因
[1:45:24] Let the jury decide, not the witness. ‎请让陪审团决定 不该问证人
[1:45:28] I would like to hear the witness’s testimony as to her state of mind. ‎我想听证人讲述 ‎关于她心理状态的证词
[1:45:33] If you feel you can answer the question, I would like you to. ‎如果你能回答这个问题 ‎我希望你回答
[1:45:38] [sniffles] Can I have a break? Just one minute? ‎我能休息一下吗?就一分钟?
[1:45:42] Mr. Lane? ‎莱恩先生?
[1:45:44] I have no further questions, Your Honor. ‎我没有其他问题了 法官大人
[1:45:46] [Judge Spencer] Then this court will be in recess till this afternoon. ‎那么本庭将休庭至今天下午
[1:45:48] -Thank you. -The trial will continue after the break. ‎-谢谢 ‎-庭审将在休庭之后继续
[1:45:51] [clerk] All rise. ‎全体起立
[1:46:47] [man] Can I help you? ‎有何贵干? ‎你这里有姓魏斯的客人 ‎送来冲印的胶卷吗?
[1:46:48] Um, do you have any photos here under the name of Weiss?
[1:46:52] [man] Weiss. ‎魏斯…
[1:46:55] Weiss. ‎魏斯… ‎哦 有
[1:46:58] Um– Oh, yeah.
[1:47:01] We prepared the negatives, ‎我们把底片洗好了
[1:47:02] but we didn’t print any ’cause we never heard back. ‎但没有冲印 因为客人没有再联系过
[1:47:05] -You wanna check them out? -Yes. Is that okay? ‎-你想看看吗? ‎-想的 可以看吗?
[1:47:08] [man] Sure. ‎当然可以
[1:47:10] There you go. ‎给
[1:47:40] -Can you print them right now? -[man] Sure. ‎-你能现在就冲印吗? ‎-当然可以
[1:47:59] It just takes a second. ‎只需要一小会儿
[1:48:01] I’ll be back in a minute. ‎我马上回来
[1:48:13] [Martha breathing shakily]
[1:48:24] [sniffles]
[1:48:38] [whimpers]
[1:48:40] [shakily] Oh, God. ‎我的天
[1:48:44] Oh, God. ‎我的天
[1:49:14] [breathing shakily]
[1:49:22] [Lane] Your Honor, I’d like to submit additional documents indicating ‎法官大人 我想提交额外的文件
[1:49:27] certain inconsistencies that were presented earlier by the prosecution. ‎指出控方先前提出的某些不一致之处 ‎-我能跟法官说句话吗? ‎-直接说吗?
[1:49:34] [door closes]
[1:49:49] [Martha] Could I just have a word with the judge?
[1:49:52] [clerk] Directly?
[1:49:52] -[Martha] Yes. -[clerk] That’s not usually allowed. ‎-是的 ‎-这通常是不允许的
[1:49:55] -[Martha] I know. But do you mind asking? -I will ask him. ‎我知道 但你介意问一下吗? ‎-我来问他 ‎-谢谢 ‎请在这里等一下
[1:49:57] -Thank you. -Please wait here.
[1:50:00] Judge, Miss Weiss would like to address the court. ‎法官大人 ‎魏斯小姐有话要对本法庭说
[1:50:03] That’s highly unusual, but I’d like to hear what she has to say. ‎这很不寻常 ‎不过我想听听她想说些什么
[1:50:07] Miss Weiss, you wish to address the court? ‎魏斯小姐 你有话想对本法庭说?
[1:50:09] Yes, thank you. ‎是的 谢谢
[1:50:30] This woman… ‎这个女人…
[1:50:34] did not intentionally harm my girl. ‎并没有故意伤害我女儿
[1:50:41] She only wanted to deliver a healthy baby that night. [sobs] ‎那天晚上 她只是想 ‎接生出一个健康的宝宝
[1:50:46] And I do not think it is your fault. ‎我觉得这件事不是你的错
[1:50:48] I do not think it is her fault. ‎我觉得这事不是她的错
[1:50:53] And thank you. ‎我要谢谢你
[1:51:04] There might be a reason for what happened, but we are not gonna find it in this room. ‎发生这种事可能是有原因的 ‎但原因不在这间房间里
[1:51:13] And if I stand here and ask for compensation or money, ‎如果我站在这里要求补偿或者要钱
[1:51:20] then I am– ‎那我就是…
[1:51:22] I’m saying that I can be compensated, and I can’t. ‎我就是在说我失去的是可以补偿的 ‎但它是补偿不了的
[1:51:28] I can’t bring her back. ‎我没法让她复活
[1:51:30] No money or verdicts or sentences can… ‎任何金钱、判决或者刑法都…
[1:51:35] can bring back what… ‎不能让她复活…
[1:51:41] How can I give this pain to someone else? ‎我怎么能把这种痛苦施加给其他人?
[1:51:44] Someone who’s already suffered? ‎其他已经在忍受痛苦的人?
[1:51:47] And I know she would not want that. ‎我知道她不会希望我那么做的
[1:51:50] At all. ‎一点不会
[1:51:54] That is not why my daughter came into this world ‎我女儿来到这个世界上的短暂瞬间
[1:51:58] for the time that she did. ‎不是为了让我那么做的
[1:52:13] [laughs, gasps]
[1:52:18] And that is all I have to say. Thank you. ‎我说完了 谢谢
[1:52:24] [crying]
[1:52:28] -Thank you, Miss Weiss. -[clerk] All rise. ‎-谢谢你 魏斯小姐 ‎-全体起立
[1:53:02] [birds chirping]
[1:54:15] [Anita] Base panel. ‎这是基本面板 他往里看 ‎我问:“什么?这是动画片里的”
[1:54:16] And he looked in and I was like, “What? It was from a cartoon.”
[1:54:20] I remember ’cause it was like a neon green. ‎我记得 因为那是霓虹绿
[1:54:23] -Yeah, do you remember this, Mom? -Thank you. ‎-对 你记得吗 妈妈? ‎-谢谢
[1:54:26] But we didn’t order that. ‎但我们没点这个
[1:54:28] Yes, you did, Mom. ‎你点了 妈妈
[1:54:31] I did? ‎-是吗? ‎-妈 这是柠檬千层卷 你很喜欢的
[1:54:32] [Anita] Mom, it’s lemon poppy. You love it.
[1:54:34] Lemon poppy? I don’t love lemon poppy. ‎柠檬千层卷?我不喜欢吃柠檬千层卷
[1:54:37] -Oh, my God, um… -No. ‎-哦 我的天 ‎-别这样
[1:54:38] [Elizabeth] No? ‎别这样?
[1:54:40] -Okay. -Jerry Thompson. ‎-好吧 ‎-杰里汤普森
[1:54:42] [Anita] Jerry Thompson. ‎杰里汤普森
[1:54:43] -[Martha] That was it. -[Anita] Yeah. ‎-就是它 ‎-是的
[1:54:45] -Yes. -[Anita] One year we went to that party. ‎-对 ‎-有一年 我们去了个派对
[1:54:47] It was like some older guy was throwing a party, and we snuck out. ‎是一个年长一点的家伙开的派对 ‎我们溜出去 去了派对
[1:54:50] -Sorry, now you know. -[Elizabeth chuckles] ‎抱歉 现在你知道了
[1:54:52] And we went as, like, two pieces of candy. ‎我们就像两块糖果
[1:54:56] [Martha] Yes! ‎没错!
[1:54:57] [Anita] No, you know what you’re thinking of, ‎不 因为你知道自己在想什么 ‎因为我们的感恩节服装是你做的
[1:54:59] ’cause you made our Thanksgiving costumes.
[1:55:01] What do you remember? ‎你记得些什么? ‎(4月3日)
[1:56:29] [birds chirping]
[1:58:17] [Martha] Lucy! ‎露西!
[1:58:23] Lucy! ‎露西!
[1:58:28] Luce! ‎露西!
[1:58:31] Lucianna! ‎露西安娜!
[1:58:39] Hey, baby. ‎嘿 宝贝
[1:58:41] It’s dinner. ‎晚餐时间到了
[1:58:44] Come down. Time to eat, bug. ‎下来 该吃饭了 宝贝
[1:58:47] [Lucianna] Okay. ‎好 ‎这就对了
[1:58:49] [Martha grunts] There you are.
[1:58:51] [Lucianna] I’m hungry. What’s for dinner? ‎我饿了 晚饭吃什么?
[1:58:53] [Martha] It’s your favorite. ‎你最喜欢的
[1:58:54] [Lucianna] Popsicle? ‎冰棍吗?
[1:58:56] [Martha] Mm-mm.
[1:58:57] [Lucianna] Tacos? ‎炸玉米饼?
[1:58:58] [Martha] No. ‎不是
[1:58:59] [Lucianna] Jelly sandwich? ‎果冻三明治?
[1:59:01] [Martha] Definitely not. ‎绝对不是
[1:59:03] -[Lucianna] Popcorn? -Mm-mm. ‎爆米花?
[1:59:05] [Lucianna] Then I’m not hungry. ‎那我就不饿了
[1:59:08] [Martha] You wanna run in? ‎想跑进去吗? s
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Celebrity(名人百态)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Master and Commander:The Far Side of the World(怒海争锋)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme