英文名称:Philophobia Or The Fear Of Falling In Love
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Oh, you know what? I actually have to go | 你知道吗 我得走了 |
[00:10] | ’cause my friend Tammy’s going to be really mad. | 不然我的朋友塔米会很生气的 |
[00:11] | But, you have my number. | 但你有我的电话号码 |
[00:14] | – Yeah, it’s Da… – Danielle. | -是的 丹 -丹妮尔 |
[00:17] | Danielle, right. Yeah, maybe next time, you can buy the drinks. | 丹妮尔 没错 也许下次由你来买单 |
[00:20] | Oh, we’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[00:21] | – It was good to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[00:24] | Who the hell was that? And when did you start talking? | 刚刚那是谁 你们什么时候开始聊上的 |
[00:26] | ‘Cause I was sitting right next to you | 我就坐在你旁边 |
[00:27] | and then, pfft, you were gone. | 突然你就不见了 |
[00:28] | I’m sneaky. | 我偷偷溜掉的 |
[00:29] | You all were engaged, honey, | 你们俩太聊得来了 亲爱的 |
[00:30] | just jabbering on and on, | 聊个不停 |
[00:31] | couldn’t get a word in edgewise. | 我根本没法插话 |
[00:33] | You? Never. | 你吗 想都别想 |
[00:34] | He seemed nice. Well, charming. | 他看上去不错 挺迷人的 |
[00:36] | But then again, charming can be deceiving | 但还是那句话 迷人也可能是骗人 |
[00:38] | so, but maybe you know better, | 不过 也许你更了解 |
[00:40] | ’cause you were so engaged with him. | 因为你跟他那么聊得来 |
[00:41] | Was he? You all going to date? | 他是这样的人吗 你要和他约会吗 |
[00:43] | I don’t know. I don’t know, | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[00:45] | he just seemed like a typical LA guy, you know? | 他看上去是一个典型的洛杉矶人 |
[00:48] | And besides, I don’t know if I’m ready for anything | 而且我不确定我现在 |
[00:51] | at the moment. | 有没有准备好 |
[00:53] | Yeah, I feel you on that. | 是 我能理解你 |
[00:54] | I mean, you did just get out of something. | 你的确刚从之前的事情里走出来 |
[00:56] | Although, that was like six months ago, so. | 尽管那已经是6个月之前的事了 |
[00:58] | – Oh, you’re counting? – I mean, now that I say it out loud, | -你还算着日子呢 -既然我已经说出口了 |
[00:59] | maybe it’s time you get out there and explore? | 也许是时候告别过去寻找新生活了 |
[01:01] | – Okay. – But then, again, I mean, | -好吧 -但我还是要说 |
[01:03] | being on your own can just be so liberating. | 一个人可以更加自由 |
[01:04] | – Yes, it can be. – You know, ya feel me? | -对 没错 -你懂我意思吧 |
[01:06] | I do feel you. | 我懂你 |
[01:07] | So we’re splitting this Uber? | 一起打一辆优步吗 |
[01:09] | Oh, no, actually, I’m staying at my friend | 不了 我要去我朋友朱莉娅的家里 |
[01:10] | Julia’s around the corner, ’cause Ubers add up. | 就在拐角处 因为优步很贵 |
[01:12] | Oh, yeah. You did say that, okay, well, | 你之前说过 好吧 |
[01:14] | good to see you, great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:15] | Ooh, it was so good seeing you. | 见到你好开心 |
[01:16] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[01:17] | Yes, I had so much fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[01:18] | I did, too. Get home safe. | 我也是 注意安全 |
[01:20] | Text me when you get home. | 到家给我发短信 |
[01:21] | I will. | 会的 |
[02:26] | – God. – Dani, Danielle, | -天啊 -丹妮 丹妮尔 |
[02:29] | you forgot your purse. | 你钱包落下了 |
[02:30] | Oh my God, I am so sorry. | 我的天 太抱歉 |
[02:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:36] | Yeah, you punched me in the fucking heart. | 你他妈打到了我的心脏上 |
[03:02] | Really good on all levels, actually… | 实际上各方面都很好 |
[03:06] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[03:10] | Like, the first time we had real talk | 比如我们第一次交谈时 |
[03:13] | we quickly communicated… | 我们很快就能说到一起 |
[03:14] | – and it was amazing! – Oh yeah, I’m so sorry | -这真的很棒 -对了 很抱歉 |
[03:16] | about New Year’s that was so annoying. | 新年让你这么烦 |
[03:17] | – No, no, no, it’s okay. – Yeah, but it was annoying. | -不 不 没关系 -但确实很烦 |
[03:19] | Stop, I just said we killed it communicating. | 别说了 我们在交流上毫无障碍 |
[03:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | And clearly we can be dorks around each other, so. | 很明显 我们在一起会变成傻子 |
[03:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[03:39] | Plus we have this thing where it’s like you can instantly | 我们还有种感应 比如你可以马上 |
[03:41] | – tell when I’m feeling off. – Tell when you’re off. | -知道我不舒服 -知道你不舒服 |
[03:43] | – Stop. – Stop. | -停 -停 |
[03:45] | – Stop it, you dork! – Stop it, you dork, ooh! | -停 你个笨蛋 -停 你个笨蛋 |
[03:47] | God, you know what? Just forget it. | 天哪 还是算了吧 |
[03:49] | Forget it, forget it. | 算了吧 算了吧 |
[03:52] | I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑 |
[03:54] | But see? | 但是呢 |
[03:55] | Well, to be fair the only reason why I could do that | 老实说 我会这么做 |
[04:00] | was because you brought that up a couple times. | 只是因为你之前提过几次 |
[04:04] | – That’s so gross. – No, it’s not gross. | -太恶心了 -不 这不恶心 |
[04:08] | – I know it is. You hate it. – No, it’s not. | -就是很恶心 你讨厌这样 -我没有 |
[04:10] | I don’t hate it, it’s sweet. | 我不讨厌 我觉得很甜蜜 |
[04:12] | It’s sweet. | 很甜蜜 |
[04:16] | Okay, well, in that case. | 好吧 那样的话 |
[04:20] | Ruhro. | 招糕 |
[04:22] | No, no ruhros. | 不准说招糕 |
[04:25] | My mom’s coming into town this weekend | 我妈妈这周末要进城 |
[04:27] | and I told her about that breakfast place around the corner. | 我跟她说过街角的那个早餐店 |
[04:31] | Breakfast nook, what do… what is a nook? | 早餐角 什么是 什么是角 |
[04:35] | They were always using that, what is that? | 大家都这么说 到底是什么 |
[04:39] | So, we’re going to, we’re going to that place | 我们要 我们要周日早上10点 |
[04:43] | at like 10 on Sunday morning… | 去那个地方 |
[04:47] | …for breakfast. | 吃早餐 |
[04:48] | And I figured since it’s right there | 我想既然它就在附近 |
[04:51] | that maybe you could come meet us? | 也许你可以过来找我们 |
[04:57] | Nope, see? | 不 看见了吗 |
[04:59] | You were right not to use it. | 你没用那个说法是对的 |
[05:01] | ‘Cause it just seems like an adjacent small room | 因为它们看上去就是大房间里 |
[05:06] | from a larger room. | 相邻的小房间 |
[05:07] | Damien, can you meet up with us? | 达米安 你能和我们见一面吗 |
[05:14] | I got to take Alan to the airport. | 我得把艾伦送到机场 |
[05:17] | Okay, well, you said his flight was at nine, | 你之前说他的航班在9点 |
[05:20] | so you have to drop him off by eight at least, so– | 所以你至少得在8点前把他送到 |
[05:22] | Wow, we got an elephant over here. | 那里有一头大象 |
[05:24] | So. | 所以 |
[05:26] | Memory-wise, obviously. | 记忆真好 看出来了 |
[05:27] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[05:28] | Memory-wise. | 记忆真好 |
[05:29] | Oh my, come on! | 天啊 别这样 |
[05:33] | Can you see how I feel that morning? | 你能想象我那天早上的感受吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 能 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to | 好吧 对不起 我不是有意要 |
[05:42] | – push it. – No, no, no. | -逼你的 -没有 没有 没有 |
[05:48] | I just wanted the two people I love to meet. | 我只是想让我爱的两个人见一面 |
[05:53] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[06:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:07] | Cough, cough. | 咳 咳 |
[06:12] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[06:13] | Look Damien, I didn’t expect this, and at this point | 达米安 我没想到会是这样 在这个时候 |
[06:19] | I really feel like something needs to be done | 我真心觉得该做某些事了 |
[06:21] | because I am starting to feel nice, | 因为我开始享受这样了 |
[06:25] | I get excited to see you, and– | 我见到你会很高兴 |
[06:29] | And I get that little jolt in my stomach | 任何时候你给我发短信 |
[06:31] | whenever you text me. | 我都会很激动 |
[06:34] | And it feels like high school again. | 就像高中的时候一样 |
[06:37] | And I wasn’t expecting to feel like high school again. | 我从没想过还会像高中一样 |
[06:43] | How long have we been dating? | 我们约会多长时间了 |
[06:46] | – Seven months. – Three months. | -7个月 -3个月 |
[06:49] | – Seven months. – Seven months, great. | -7个月 -7个月 很好 |
[06:50] | Put your fucking hand down. | 把你的手放下 |
[06:54] | Look, you’re– you’re great, | 听着 你 你很好 |
[06:58] | and we are great. | 我们在一起也很好 |
[07:01] | Like the fucking connection, the fucking communication, | 比如我们之间的感应 我们之间的交流 |
[07:05] | the fucking, it’s all great. | 所有一切 都很好 |
[07:16] | Nothing? | 没什么想说的吗 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:21] | Dani, come on. | 丹妮 别这样 |
[07:22] | – Just forget it, I deserve better! – Please, wait. | -算了 我值得更好的 -求求你 等一下 |
[07:24] | I deserve somebody who wants me as much as I want them, | 我值得一个像我爱他一样爱我的人 |
[07:28] | and you can’t even kiss me in public! | 你连在公共场合亲我都不愿意 |
[07:30] | And you know what? It does not have to be some whole big thing, | 你知道吗 这根本就不是什么大事 |
[07:34] | it is just a brunch. | 只是一顿早午餐 |
[07:37] | And you know what? I don’t even have to | 你知道吗 我根本不需要 |
[07:38] | introduce you as my boyfriend, | 介绍你是我男朋友 |
[07:40] | okay, | 明白吗 |
[07:41] | because God forbid, right? | 因为上帝不允许 对吧 |
[07:43] | So. | 所以 |
[07:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:47] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[07:50] | I am… done with not knowing where I stand with you. | 我受够了不知道以什么身份和你在一起 |
[07:55] | So, you know what? | 所以 这样吧 |
[07:56] | Here’s your stupid fucking spare key. | 这是你该死的备用钥匙 |
[08:03] | Goddammit. | 该死的 |
[08:05] | – Please don’t. Please. – Just forget it! | -求求你别这样 求求你 -就这样吧 |
[08:09] | Just forget it. | 就这样吧 |
[08:13] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[08:14] | you should hear it, and you should let it sink in. | 你应该倾听它 你应该去理解它 |
[08:21] | I am not a coward, and I’m not too much of a child | 我不是个懦夫 我也不是个孩子 |
[08:25] | to deal with my own emotions. | 我可以处理自己的情绪 |
[08:27] | So at least I’m owning it. | 至少我能面对它 |
[08:30] | I love you, Damien. | 我爱你 达米安 |
[08:34] | I love you and I feel like such an idiot. | 我爱你爱得像个傻子 |
[08:41] | So you know what? I just hope you know this is the last memory | 你知道吗 我希望你明白这是你对我 |
[08:45] | that you have of me, goodbye. | 最后的记忆 再见 |
[09:48] | Danielle? | 丹妮尔 |
[10:46] | Travis? | 崔维斯 |
[10:49] | Hey, hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:50] | Drank a lot, | 喝多了 |
[10:51] | no, I just want my bed. | 不好 我只到床上去 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:53] | I was about to call the police. | 我刚都准备报警了 |
[10:55] | All right, Johnny, I got it, I got it. | 没事 约翰尼 我能搞定 |
[10:57] | I was about to fucking call the police on you. | 我他妈的还要叫警察来抓你呢 |
[10:59] | All right, all right, get some rest. | 好了 好了 好好休息 |
[11:00] | – Can we please go? – Fashion police. | -能快点走吗 -很时髦的警察 |
[11:02] | – No argyle after Labor Day. – Okay, okay. | -劳动节后就不穿菱形花袜子了 -好的 |
[11:34] | 兄弟 你能叫辆优步来这吗 我太累了 钱我付 | |
[11:55] | 没问题 我2小时后降落 所以3小时后见 | |
[12:02] | You been together for a little bit? | 你们刚在一起吗 |
[12:06] | Try two years, happily married. | 结婚2年 婚姻幸福 |
[12:10] | Yeah, is that surprising? | 没错 有没有很惊讶 |
[12:13] | It just seems like you guys, you start now. | 只是看上去你们才刚在一起 |
[12:17] | Near the beginning, the honeymoon phase. | 比较开始的阶段 蜜月阶段 |
[12:21] | Yeah, you know what? That’s because he actually told me | 那是因为他在一周年纪念日上 |
[12:23] | about his obsession with human flesh on our one year anniversary. | 告诉我他对肉体非常痴迷 |
[12:27] | So you know at that point I was kind of | 所以很不幸 当时 |
[12:29] | had to accept it, unfortunately. | 我不得不接受 |
[12:30] | Yeah, I just can’t get enough of it, driver. | 没错 我永远不能满足 司机 |
[12:33] | Stop, stop. | 别这样 别这样 |
[12:37] | – I hate you. – I know. | -我讨厌你 -我知道 |
[12:46] | Oh, yeah, it’s just right up here. | 就在那儿 |
[12:49] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:50] | It’s nice to see two married people in LA that still look happy. | 很高兴在洛杉矶还能看到一对幸福的夫妻 |
[13:01] | – Hey, what’s up? – Hey. | -嗨 怎么样 -嗨 |
[13:02] | I made it. | 我到了 |
[13:03] | Jesus, did you get any sleep at all? | 天啊 你晚上有没有睡觉 |
[13:05] | Ah, welcome to Hollywood. | 欢迎来到好莱坞 |
[13:07] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[13:09] | Sorry I didn’t pick you up. | 很抱歉没有去接你 |
[13:10] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:11] | Yeah, how was the Uber? | 优步怎么样 |
[13:12] | Oh, really good actually, | 挺好的 |
[13:13] | real friendly guy, who talk about | 司机很友好 说了很多 |
[13:14] | chandeliers, turn out he– | 吊灯的事 结果他 |
[13:15] | Dani broke up with me. | 丹妮和我分手了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, then she just stormed out. | 然后她就摔门出去了 |
[13:24] | Wow, well, it’s strange. | 这很奇怪 |
[13:26] | Yeah, it’s so strange, so strange, right? | 没错 这太奇怪了 太奇怪了 对吗 |
[13:28] | I was going to say it’s strange because– | 我想说 这很奇怪是因为 |
[13:30] | Yeah, it’s strange, like what is this, an ultimatum? | 这很奇怪 像什么 最后通牒吗 |
[13:32] | So strange, you’re not alone with the thinking that it’s strange. | 太奇怪了 你不是唯一一个觉得奇怪的人 |
[13:35] | No, what I was going to say is that | 不 我想说的是 |
[13:37] | in the entire time you’ve been out here | 从你的整个情感经历来看 |
[13:39] | I don’t think you’ve dated anyone for more than two months, so. | 我没想到你能和一个人约会超过两个月 |
[13:45] | Now that’s true. | 这话没错 |
[13:46] | Yeah, I just figured you were like making up | 我觉得你只是想弥补上 |
[13:48] | for lost time, or something. | 浪费的时间 之类的 |
[13:52] | Are you going to eat? | 你不吃点东西吗 |
[13:53] | Oh no, I’m not hungry. | 不了 我还不饿 |
[14:00] | So, what do you want to do? | 那你打算做什么呢 |
[14:03] | I figured we’d hit some of the Hollywood staples, | 我想咱们可以去好莱坞的一些地方打卡 |
[14:06] | you know, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, Santa Monica Pier. | 格劳曼中国戏院 圣莫尼卡码头 |
[14:09] | – Yeah, we can do that. – Staples Center. | -是的 我看行 -斯台普斯中心 |
[14:12] | Maybe tonight we just stay in and chill, | 也许我们今晚就待在这放松一下 |
[14:16] | watch a movie or something? | 看个电影什么的 |
[14:18] | Yeah, sure, yeah, you must be going through some stuff. | 好 可以 你现在应该不太好受 |
[14:21] | Oh, no, no, no, I’m, no, it’s just, | 不 不 不 我 不是 只是 |
[14:24] | maybe we could catch up, | 也许我们能聊聊天 |
[14:26] | you know, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[14:32] | All right, shall we go out? | 好了 我们出去吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah, we could, we could. | 好 可以 可以 |
[14:38] | I’m a little terrified to drink right now, but yeah. | 我现在还不太敢喝酒 但走吧 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:42] | Or we can just get dinner. | 我们可以只是吃个晚餐 |
[14:44] | Maybe we can watch another movie? | 我们也可以再看个电影 |
[14:48] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[14:49] | You’re screwing Willy Walden, aren’t you? | 你在和威利·沃尔登鬼混 是不是 |
[14:51] | Aren’t you? | 是不是 |
[14:53] | That’s just like how our breakup is. | 我们分手的时候就是这样 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | And I’m moving out of here! | 我要从这里搬走 |
[15:02] | See, that’s it. | 看 就是那样的 |
[15:04] | You know? Like– | 你知道吗 就像是 |
[15:06] | Naked and at his most vulnerable. | 毫无保留 暴露他最脆弱的地方 |
[15:11] | Yet, she accepts him. | 但是 她接受了他 |
[15:14] | Yeah, that’s what we want right there. | 是的 那就是我们想要的 |
[15:18] | I mean, Sara was cheating on him before, | 我是说 萨拉之前在给他戴绿帽子 |
[15:21] | so it’s like different circumstances, but. | 所以和你的情况不一样 |
[15:23] | Yeah, right, exactly. | 是的 对 确实是 |
[15:25] | I guess I know what you mean. | 我想我能懂你的意思 |
[15:26] | You get it, you get it. | 你明白的 你懂的 |
[15:29] | All right, well what do you want to do now? | 好了 那你现在想做什么呢 |
[15:32] | I don’t know, man, I’m kind of wiped. | 我不知道 兄弟 我有点懵 |
[15:34] | I think I’m going to hit the hay. | 我想去睡觉了 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | But, I really want to see | 不过 我明天真想 |
[15:39] | some stuff tomorrow, please. | 去别的地方看看 拜托了 |
[15:41] | Sure, sure. Um… | 好的 没问题 |
[15:44] | Oh, if you wake up before me I have a– | 如果你起得比我早的话 我这有 |
[15:51] | I have a spare key, | 我这有把备用钥匙 |
[15:53] | there’s a coffee shop | 这还有家咖啡店 |
[15:54] | two blocks from here. | 离这两个街区 |
[15:58] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢你 |
[15:59] | I have a spare bedroom just | 我这有个客房 |
[16:01] | down the hall here. | 就在客厅下面 |
[16:09] | I feel good, man, I feel optimistic. | 我感觉不错 兄弟 感觉充满信心 |
[16:12] | Great, man. | 那很好 兄弟 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:20] | Hope you get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[16:22] | You too. | 你也是 |
[16:29] | Cool, good night. | 行 晚安 |
[16:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:15] | I just figured ’cause there’s– there’s no bouncer. | 我只是想 因为这里没有保安 |
[18:21] | Nope, nope. | 没事 没事 |
[18:23] | What can I get for you? | 你要喝什么呢 |
[18:27] | I think I’m going to try one of those amber ales, | 我想试一下一种琥珀啤酒 |
[18:29] | the Famous Amber Ale you got over there. | 那边那个驰名琥珀啤酒 |
[18:36] | That’ll be seven, please. | 这要7美元 |
[18:38] | Okay, great. | 好的 没问题 |
[18:40] | – You can keep it open. – What? | -把卡先放你这 -什么 |
[18:42] | I just said you can go ahead and keep that open. | 我是说我先把卡放你这儿 最后结账 |
[18:48] | Hey, you should go ahead and drink up | 你应该赶快喝光 |
[18:52] | because there’s a painting in the bathroom | 因为卫生间里有幅画 |
[18:54] | with boobies on it. | 画上面有奶子 |
[18:57] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | This amber ale’s amazing. | 这琥珀啤酒棒极了 |
[19:40] | So, this is like a school night or something? | 来这里学习来了还是什么 |
[19:43] | Why do you continue to talk? | 你还在这一直叨叨干嘛 |
[20:08] | I wasn’t shooting myself because of you. | 因为你 我没有对自己开枪 |
[20:12] | What? | 什么 |
[20:14] | The pantomime, I wasn’t | 那部哑剧 我没有 |
[20:15] | shooting myself in the head | 对着脑袋开一枪 |
[20:16] | because you looked up at me. | 因为你在看着我 |
[20:17] | I was pretending to be you while | 那个家伙跟你说话的时候 |
[20:19] | that other guy was talking to you. | 我把自己想象成你 |
[20:22] | So, you live around here? | 你是住在这附近吗 |
[20:23] | I’m not going to tell you where I live. | 我不会告诉你我住哪的 |
[20:26] | Let me rephrase, | 那我再重新换个问法 |
[20:28] | do you frequent this establishment? | 你经常光顾这里吗 |
[20:31] | Sure. | 是的 |
[20:33] | So? | 所以你 |
[20:36] | Carol. | 卡洛 |
[20:38] | Carol, I’m Jeff. | 卡洛 我是杰夫 |
[20:41] | So what’s the deal with all the– | 那么 你为什么要 |
[20:45] | Can I get a whiskey over here? | 能给我拿杯威士忌来这吗 |
[20:47] | What is up, dame? | 怎么回事 女士 |
[20:49] | Wait, what did you just call me? | 等等 你叫我什么 |
[20:51] | Da man. | 女伙计 |
[20:53] | Oh, okay, for a second there I thought | 好的 我当时一瞬间还以为 |
[20:56] | you actually said my actual name, | 你真的叫了我的真名 |
[20:59] | like you memorized the license or something. | 像是你记住了我的证件什么的 |
[21:02] | Da man yeah, da man, yeah, that’s funny. | 女伙计 女伙计 好吧 真有意思 |
[21:05] | Actually, I thought you were a girl when | 说真的 你点酒的时候 |
[21:06] | you’re asking for a drink so I said, dame, | 我以为你是个女生 所以我说 女士 |
[21:09] | if I’m being honest. | 这是实话 |
[21:13] | Oh, okay, I think I liked the other version better, | 好吧 我还是更喜欢前一种说法 |
[21:20] | but nonetheless, what’s your name? | 不管怎么说 你叫什么呢 |
[21:22] | The. | 那个 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry, The, The, what’s the last name? | 抱歉 那个 那个 那你的姓呢 |
[21:27] | Bartender. | 酒保 |
[21:30] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[21:34] | Well, I guess there’s not a lot of wiggle room | 我猜你在职业选择上 |
[21:36] | in career paths, huh? | 没有太多空间 是吧 |
[21:38] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[21:39] | What can I get you? | 你要喝点什么呢 |
[21:41] | I’m going to have a whiskey, hold the rocks, | 我想要一杯威士忌 不加冰 |
[21:47] | double style. | 要双倍的 |
[21:48] | So, double whiskey neat. | 双倍威士忌纯饮 |
[21:52] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好 |
[21:58] | Thank you, the tab’s Booster. | 谢谢 记在博斯特的账上 |
[22:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:14] | – Yeah, sorry. – Here. | -没事 抱歉 -给你 |
[22:16] | No, no, you’re fine. | 没事没事 没什么 |
[22:17] | Well, well, Prince Charming, eh? | 白马王子 是吗 |
[22:22] | I want one. | 我也想要一个 |
[22:28] | You guys need to be quiet ’cause my guest is sleeping. | 你们得安静点 我的客人在睡觉呢 |
[22:30] | Oh, we’ll be quiet. | 我们会安静的 |
[22:34] | This place is nice. | 这地方真不错 |
[22:36] | Yeah, it’s all right. | 是的 挺好的 |
[22:37] | No, I like it! Right, Becca? | 不止 我太喜欢它了 对吧 贝卡 |
[22:40] | Yeah, I mean, it’s really… | 是的 真的很 |
[22:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:42] | This whiskey is amazing. | 这威士忌棒呆了 |
[22:45] | It’s so smooth. | 真顺滑 |
[22:47] | I mean, it’s all right, I guess. | 我是说 还行吧 我想 |
[22:48] | It so smooth, right, Becca? | 超级顺滑 是吧 贝卡 |
[22:49] | I mean, I haven’t tried it. | 我还没尝呢 |
[22:51] | It’s so smooth. | 真的超顺滑 |
[22:52] | None of that dragon throat | 一点也没有龙喉那种 |
[22:54] | shit for us, guy. | 屎一样的口感 伙计 |
[22:56] | Dragon what now? | 龙的什么 |
[22:57] | Fuck yeah, this guy. | 他妈的太棒了 这东西 |
[23:01] | Not for this guy, I mean. | 这东西可享受不到 |
[23:08] | – What the fuck bullshit are you saying? – I’m not. | -你在说什么屁话呢 -我没说 |
[23:12] | You know, you really chased us, didn’t you? | 你在追求我们 不是吗 |
[23:15] | Chased is a bit– | 追求有点儿 |
[23:15] | Yeah, you stalked us up. | 对 你在纠缠我们 |
[23:17] | I mean the shoe fell off. | 我是说 鞋子掉了 |
[23:19] | I’m fucking with you dude, we like you. | 老兄 我他妈逗你呢 我们喜欢你 |
[23:23] | Right, Becca? | 对吧 贝卡 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I mean– | 是的 我是说 |
[23:25] | I mean, we were like flirting | 我是说 我们远距离 |
[23:27] | from a distance for like awhile. | 调了那么一会情 |
[23:30] | Right, well, that’s what I was saying. | 对 我想说的就是这个 |
[23:32] | Right, that’s what I was saying. | 对 我想说的就是这个 |
[23:36] | Man, you are, you’re funny, you know that? | 老兄 你可 你可真有意思 你知道吗 |
[23:39] | – I mean… – You are. | -我是说 -你真有意思 |
[23:41] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[23:44] | Do you want a bump? | 你想来一口吗 |
[23:46] | No, I’m okay. | 不用了 我挺好的 |
[23:47] | Oh God, look at this place, | 天呐 看看这地方 |
[23:49] | it’s so swanky. | 太时髦了 |
[23:51] | For a two bedroom, Jesus. | 还是个两居室 老天 |
[23:53] | I mean, it’s an apartment. | 我是说 这就是一间公寓 |
[23:54] | You know, you like saying that a lot. | 你真的很喜欢说这句话 |
[23:56] | – What? – I mean. | -什么 -“我是说” |
[23:58] | – I do? – Yeah, are you? | -是吗 -对 你是吗 |
[24:00] | – Am I? – Mean. | -我是什么 -意思[刻薄] |
[24:03] | – Wait, what? – It’s not a hard question. | -等等 什么 -这可不难回答吧 |
[24:06] | Oh, oh God, oh, oh, oh God, | 天呐 天呐 |
[24:09] | do you have a bathroom? | 你这有卫生间吗 |
[24:12] | Yeah, right down the hallway to the right. | 有 就在走廊的右边 |
[24:13] | – Can I use it? – Yep. | -我能用一下吗 -没问题 |
[24:15] | Yep. | 没问题 |
[24:17] | Gotcha! | 骗到你了 |
[24:19] | You are so gullible. | 你真傻 |
[24:21] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[24:23] | Man, I love this hallway. | 我爱这个走廊 |
[24:27] | It’s so smooth! | 它可真平整[顺滑] |
[24:42] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[24:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:03] | Your place is nice. | 你这地方真漂亮 |
[25:04] | I mean, maybe not as smooth as she says it is, but… | 也许不想她说的那么平整 但是 |
[25:09] | Yeah, like I said, it’s an apartment. | 是的 就像我说的 它就是间公寓 |
[25:13] | That bar is cool, first time I’d been. | 那酒吧很棒 我第一次去 |
[25:16] | Yeah, at that bar? | 刚才那个酒吧吗 |
[25:19] | You know I came up with the shoe idea, | 是我想出那个鞋子的主意的 |
[25:22] | shoe doesn’t just fall off. | 鞋子不是自己掉的 |
[25:25] | Figured. | 猜到了 |
[25:26] | Yeah, Prince Charming, | 白马王子 |
[25:29] | you know I always loved that movie. | 我一直很喜欢那部电影 |
[25:32] | And I mean, you did pick up my shoe, so. | 你也确实捡起了我的鞋子 |
[25:36] | Then it works. | 让你们得逞了 |
[25:37] | You know, she’s crazy. | 你知道吗 她很疯狂 |
[25:39] | She’s out for the fun of it all. | 她只是为了取乐 |
[25:41] | It seems that way. | 看起来确实是 |
[25:43] | But I was the one who saw you and pointed you out. | 是我看到了你并选中了你 |
[25:46] | I thought you were so charismatic and confident. | 我觉得你很有魅力而且自信 |
[25:49] | Told her, let’s take him back to our place | 我对她说 咱们把他带回家吧 |
[25:53] | and let him line us up naked. | 然后让他赤裸着和我们一起快活 |
[25:55] | What’s this shit you’re listening to? | 你们在听什么鬼东西 |
[25:58] | Oh no, no, no. | 不是吧 不 不 |
[26:03] | Actually, Becca. | 其实我想说 贝卡 |
[26:05] | Come here. Come here! | 过来 过来 |
[27:18] | All right, you ready, charming prince? | 好的 你准备好了吗 白马王子 |
[27:22] | Were you guys both in the bathroom? | 刚才你们都在卫生间里吗 |
[27:24] | Did you miss us? | 你想我们了吗 |
[27:29] | What the fuck was that? | 这他妈是什么声音 |
[27:31] | It was the neighbor, were you guys both in the bathroom? | 邻居而已 你们刚才都在卫生间吗 |
[27:33] | Fuck off, dude, we’re trying to have a threesome here! | 滚开 老兄 我们正要3P呢 |
[27:46] | You coming, Nancy boy? | 你要来吗 小娘娘腔 |
[27:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:48] | Nancy boy. | 小娘娘腔[南希] |
[27:50] | Oh shit, that’s my name. | 妈的 这是我的名字 |
[27:53] | What the fuck? | 怎么会呢 |
[27:54] | I never thought of that. | 我从没想过 |
[27:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:03] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[28:06] | Join in. | 加入我们 |
[28:11] | I’m going to sit down for a minute. | 我要坐下缓一缓 |
[29:04] | 大约五分钟 昨晚很开心 | |
[29:04] | 我们有说今晚可能会见面 如果你来不了也没关系 你在忙些什么 | |
[29:12] | 我们有说今晚可能会见面 如果你来不了也没关系 你在忙些什么 | |
[29:24] | Well, well, well, you realize winter isn’t over, right? | 你知道冬天还没结束对吧 |
[29:29] | I’m surprised you’re not still hibernating. | 我很惊讶你居然没在冬眠 |
[29:31] | All right, it’s good to see you, man. | 好吧 见到你真高兴 |
[29:33] | Good to see you, player. | 我也是 大玩家 |
[29:34] | Now, this place isn’t the swankiest but, | 这或许不是最时髦的地方 |
[29:37] | the girls here are fire. | 但这里的女孩热辣如火 |
[29:39] | After you, bud. | 你先请 老兄 |
[29:42] | Oh my gosh, you were so right, | 天哪 你说得太对了 |
[29:43] | going out tonight was going to be a total crap shoot. | 今天晚上出去肯定很糟糕 |
[29:45] | – A shit show. – Staying in was weird, | -真垃圾 -不出去很奇怪 |
[29:46] | not going to lie, but I loved it. | 我不骗你 但我喜欢这样 |
[29:48] | It was quaint, and desolate. | 又奇怪 又孤独 |
[29:50] | – But we’re going out next year. – All right. | -但是我们明年一定要出去 -好吧 |
[29:52] | But you know pizza, ice cream, | 和我的妞一起吃披萨 |
[29:53] | and champagne with my girl | 冰激凌 喝香槟 |
[29:55] | was just so, you know, mm, it was just so… | 简直是太 你知道 太 |
[29:59] | Perfect. | 完美了 |
[30:02] | Have you seen Jennifer’s IG? | 你看到詹尼弗的Ins了吗 |
[30:04] | – No, why? – She’s like sucking face with | -没有 怎么了 -她好像在和双胞胎 |
[30:06] | twins, twins, Dani. | 热吻 双胞胎诶 丹妮 |
[30:09] | – They’re like models. – Oh, my God, he’s cute. | -他们像模特一样 -我的天 他好帅 |
[30:12] | – That’s gross. – They’re cute. | -好恶心啊 -他们都很帅 |
[30:14] | But also kind of hot. | 但又有点性感 |
[30:15] | I don’t know, like why would | 我不懂 为什么 |
[30:17] | a brother and a brother, like… | 两个兄弟 像这样 |
[30:23] | – Seriously! – Oh, my God! | -我讲真的 -我的天啊 |
[30:25] | Tammy, I love you. | 塔米 我爱死你了 |
[30:26] | OMG, I love you. | 我的天啊 我也爱你 |
[30:27] | – Happy New Year’s. – Happy New Year, babe. | -新年快乐 -新年快乐 宝贝 |
[30:29] | This is our year, I feel it in my bones. | 这是属于我们的一年 我能感觉得到 |
[30:32] | Not mine, ’cause I’m chunking up that | 不是我的 因为我在把你”灌木丛”里的 |
[30:34] | white chocolate chunk on-dairy and gluten-free carbs | 牛奶白巧克力块和无麸质碳水化合物 |
[30:36] | in your bushes. | 堆起来 |
[30:37] | – Oh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:38] | It’s that kind of year? Okay. | 是这样的一年吗 好吧 |
[30:39] | Yeah, it is that kind of year. | 对 就是这样的一年 |
[30:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[30:44] | Oh my gosh okay, go, go, go, go, go, get home safe. | 我的天 快快快快 一定要安全到家 |
[30:48] | I’ll text you when I get home. | 到家后我会给你发短信的 |
[31:24] | Becca, Becca, Becca, Becca, Becca, Becca! | 贝卡 贝卡 贝卡 贝卡 贝卡 贝卡 |
[31:28] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:35] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[31:38] | Little adorable Becca. | 迷人的小贝卡 |
[31:43] | Little Becca. | 小贝卡 |
[31:48] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[31:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:59] | This is my best friend. | 这是我最好的朋友 |
[32:03] | Hi, I’m Jennifer. | 你好 我是詹尼弗 |
[32:04] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[32:10] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[32:12] | Hey, Damien. | 达米安 |
[32:14] | Hey, man, Bob’s pretty pissed. | 老兄 鲍勃真的很生气 |
[32:16] | Aw, man, aw, what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[32:20] | I heard you scream. | 我听到你在尖叫 |
[32:23] | Yeah, that was the knock, it startled me a little bit. | 是啊 是敲门声 有点吓到我了 |
[32:27] | Yeah, it was before I knocked. | 是在我敲门之前 |
[32:30] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:32] | Yeah, oh, I stubbed my toe. | 对 我撞到脚趾了 |
[32:35] | Were you sleep walking? | 你刚才在梦游吗 |
[32:39] | No, my buddy, he’s crashing here, and he got up | 不是 我朋友他睡在这 刚刚起来 |
[32:42] | without his glasses, he was all disoriented | 没戴眼镜 他跌跌撞撞地 |
[32:44] | going to the bathroom, so. | 去洗手间 所以 |
[32:45] | So your buddy stubbed his toe then? | 所以是你的朋友撞到了脚趾吗 |
[32:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:50] | No, no, sorry, he got up without glasses, | 不 不 抱歉 他起来后没戴眼镜 |
[32:55] | disoriented, | 跌跌撞撞地 |
[32:55] | going to the bathroom and then I walked in a big hole. | 去洗手间 然后我踩进大坑里了 |
[32:57] | It’s none of my business, all right? | 不关我的事 好吗 |
[32:59] | – Whole thing. – I just– | -这一切 -我只是 |
[33:02] | Bob’s pretty pissed about the noise, okay? | 鲍勃对这些噪音很生气 懂吗 |
[33:04] | Well, Bob can suck a dick. | 那就让鲍勃去死吧 |
[33:07] | Come on, just be mindful. | 拜托 留点心吧 |
[33:09] | Mindful? | 留点心 |
[33:11] | – Yes. – I don’t want my buddy’s | -对 -我不希望我朋友 |
[33:13] | one and only trip to Hollywood | 唯一一次来好莱坞的旅程 |
[33:15] | to be fucking ruined because Bob is being a baby. | 被他妈的毁掉 因为鲍勃太娇贵了 |
[33:19] | You know what’s weird, Greg? | 你知道什么很奇怪吗 格雷格 |
[33:21] | Is I have met every single person in this complex, | 我见过这栋公寓里的每一个人 |
[33:25] | I have yet to see my neighbor, Bob. | 但是就是没有见过我的邻居 鲍勃 |
[33:33] | What is that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[33:34] | – Who the hell is Bob? – Bob’s your neighbor, | -谁是他妈的鲍勃 -鲍勃是你的邻居 |
[33:36] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我没有其他要说的了 |
[33:38] | Oh right, well, I think you’re missing my point, but… | 好吧 我觉得你没懂我的意思 但是 |
[33:42] | I just want you to keep it down | 我只是希望你小点声 |
[33:45] | so Bob doesn’t call the cops, and I don’t have to come | 这样鲍勃不会报警 我也不必 |
[33:48] | bang on your door at three in the morning, okay? | 在凌晨三点敲你的门 好吗 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:51] | – That’s fair, right? – Yeah, yeah. | -这样很公平 对吧 -对 对 |
[33:57] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[33:59] | – Hey, listen, man. – It’s late, so we were just– | -听我说 -现在很晚了 我们只是 |
[34:01] | It’s none of my business or anything, but I kind | 虽然不关我的事 但是我昨晚 |
[34:04] | of heard and saw Dani like storm off last night. | 好像听见然后看到丹妮气冲冲地离开了 |
[34:10] | What? | 什么 |
[34:11] | Yeah, and I want you to know | 是的 我想告诉你 |
[34:13] | I’m sorry, all right? | 我很遗憾 好吗 |
[34:15] | I’m your friend if you need anyone to talk to. | 我是你的朋友 如果你需要倾诉 |
[34:17] | I don’t want to see you drowning your sorrows | 我不希望看到你把悲伤 |
[34:19] | in meaningless hookups, or whatever you’re doing in there. | 宣泄在无意义的约炮或者你刚才做的事上 |
[34:23] | No, no, I’m– no. | 不 不 我没 |
[34:26] | Yes, okay. | 你确实有 好吗 |
[34:29] | Before you start talking with this next time | 下次你用这个说话之前 |
[34:33] | you can talk to me with this. | 你可以先用这个和我聊聊 |
[34:36] | Thanks, Greg, appreciate it, I’m okay, I’m good. | 谢了 格雷格 我很感激 我很好 |
[34:40] | – Okay, I’m here, I’m your friend. – I’m going to get some rest. | -我就在这 我是你朋友 -我要休息一下了 |
[34:42] | Thank you, thank you, appreciate that. | 谢谢 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[34:44] | – Goodnight. – I’m going to go right to bed, | -晚安 -我要上床睡觉了 |
[34:46] | you should too. | 你也该睡了 |
[35:44] | – Hey. – Hey, Damien? | -你好 -你好 达米安 |
[35:46] | Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, I called you. | 是的 是我刚才打的电话 |
[35:47] | I found this girl on the sidewalk passed out | 我发现这个女孩晕倒在路边 |
[35:50] | and I’ve been drinking. | 我喝了酒 |
[35:55] | So, I was thinking I would give you 40 bucks | 所以 我想能不能给你四十块钱 |
[35:58] | and she has her keys and you just put her in her room. | 她有钥匙 你只需要把她送到屋子里 |
[36:03] | What are we supposed to do you know, | 否则我们该怎么办呢 |
[36:04] | like leave her on the sidewalk? | 把她丢在马路上吗 |
[36:08] | No, I don’t– | 不 我不要 |
[36:12] | Come on. | 求你了 |
[36:14] | No. | 不 |
[36:17] | – All right. Okay. – All right. Okay | -好吧 -太好了 |
[36:20] | You have my info, right? | 你有我的号码 对吧 |
[36:22] | Text me when it’s all done. | 结束之后给我发个短信 |
[36:26] | Watch out, that’s, random girl. | 小心点 这是我偶遇的女孩 |
[36:29] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[36:33] | Okay, awesome. | 好了 棒极了 |
[36:35] | You know, we’re doing a good thing here, right? | 你知道吗 我们在做一件好事 对吧 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:06] | Morning buddy, slept like a rock. I’m going to get us some coffees | 早安 老兄 你睡得真死 我去买咖啡 |
[37:09] | and we’ll see some Hollywood bullshit? | 然后我们就去参观一下好莱坞怎么样 |
[37:10] | Cool. | 好的 |
[37:12] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[37:28] | 原版更新后的 电影明星 住址地图 | |
[38:03] | Like, posting left and right. | 就像是 她什么都发 |
[38:05] | I really wouldn’t read into that. | 我是不会过度解读那些东西的 |
[38:08] | She’s all happy out and about doing things. | 她就喜欢出去玩 |
[38:11] | Dude, you of all people should know that | 老兄 你更应该知道 |
[38:12] | what you post online isn’t always | 发到网上的东西并不总是 |
[38:13] | what reality is. | 真实的 |
[38:14] | You of all people should know what you post online isn’t– | 你更应该知道发到网上的东西不是 |
[38:18] | Buddy, you are number 58 | 兄弟 你在播客排行榜上 |
[38:19] | on the podcast charts, that’s awesome. | 排第58名 这已经很厉害了 |
[38:22] | Maybe you should go to brunch, just show up, | 也许你应该去那个早午餐 就露个面 |
[38:24] | show that you care, all will be fine. | 表示你还是在乎的 一切就会好了 |
[38:35] | Ever feel like you’re like… | 不知道你有没有想过 |
[38:38] | just going to wake up one day alone, old, | 有一天你醒来 发现自己又老又孤独 |
[38:42] | thinking like… | 心想 |
[38:45] | I was just at prom with Carol. | 我刚刚还和卡洛在毕业舞会上呢 |
[38:48] | No, because Carol and I didn’t go to the prom. | 不会的 因为卡洛和我都没去毕业舞会 |
[38:51] | I think there’s something seriously wrong with me. | 我觉得我肯定是有了些毛病 |
[38:53] | Like, I’m seeing things, | 我能看到一些东西 |
[38:58] | or maybe they’re real, I don’t know, I don’t know, I just– | 也许是真实存在的 我也不知道 不知道 |
[39:02] | I feel like my past is going to catch up to me | 我感觉过去发生的事在追赶我 |
[39:03] | and it’s going to kill me, literally. | 还会杀掉我的 真的 |
[39:07] | Like I’m going to wake up a corpse. | 就像是我要唤醒一具尸体 |
[39:10] | Wake up a corpse? | 唤醒一具尸体 |
[39:12] | Buddy, those things cancel each other out. | 兄弟 那些事情会相互抵消 |
[39:14] | You of all people should resonate with that. | 你更应该有共鸣 |
[39:15] | Well, how is that? | 怎么说 |
[39:19] | Living in Otero County. | 住在奥特罗县 |
[39:21] | Buddy, I like Otero County. | 兄弟 我喜欢奥特罗县 |
[39:25] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[39:26] | What’s it? | 什么东西 |
[39:28] | I’m going to record you on the podcast. | 我要在我的播客上把你录下来 |
[39:31] | No, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[39:33] | Yes, yes, it’s a great idea, buddy. | 是的 这主意太棒了 兄弟 |
[39:38] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[39:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:43] | We’re all set up here. | 一切都准备就绪了 |
[39:46] | – Don’t be nervous. – No, no, just a little | -别紧张 -我不紧张 只是感觉 |
[39:48] | strange being here. | 在这里有点奇怪 |
[39:49] | Yeah, you’ll be fine, you’ve listened to my show before? | 没事 你能行 你之前有听过我的节目吗 |
[39:51] | – Of course. – Yeah. | -当然了 -好的 |
[39:53] | Just be real, you know? | 真实一点就行 |
[39:56] | – Authentic. – All right, I get that, | -展现自我 -好的 我懂了 |
[39:57] | – I just… – That’s all. | -我就是 -就这些 |
[39:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:03] | Thank you for tuning in, we are Reality TV, | 感谢各位收听 这里是真实电台 |
[40:06] | I am your hose Damien Booster, | 我是你们的主持人达米安·博斯特 |
[40:08] | we are reality talking voices, | 我们为真实发声 |
[40:09] | real people, real thoughts, no bullshit. | 真实的人 真实的想法 拒绝胡说 |
[40:12] | Today we have a special guest all the way from | 今天我们有一位特别的嘉宾 |
[40:14] | my hometown, Otero County, New Mexico. | 来自我的家乡 新墨西哥州的奥特罗县 |
[40:17] | He happens to be the manager | 他是一名经理 管理着 |
[40:18] | of The Heart of the Desert Pistachio Ranch. | 沙漠开心果农场之心 |
[40:21] | – What’s that all about? – Well, we have a selection of | -那是干什么的 -我们有各种 |
[40:23] | all-natural, homegrown pistachios | 全天然的本地开心果 |
[40:25] | and fine wines, we also | 也有各种美酒 我们还有 |
[40:26] | have award winning cheeses. | 美味到可以获奖的奶酪 |
[40:28] | Did we stop? What, what happened? | 是停下来了吗 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[40:30] | Did I do something wrong? | 我哪里做错了吗 |
[40:32] | No, no, no, you’re good, it’s just… | 不 没有 你做得很好 就是 |
[40:35] | It’s not like raw or gritty, so I’m just. | 不应该是这么生硬的 我想想 |
[40:39] | Okay I got it, what is the craziest customer | 我知道了 你在农场遇到过的 |
[40:43] | you’ve ever dealt with at the ranch? | 最疯狂的客人是什么样的 |
[40:46] | Okay, yeah, this one guy, he got really drunk, | 好的 有一个家伙 他那天喝得烂醉 |
[40:51] | he had a whole bottle of wine on the patio, | 在院子里放了一整瓶酒 |
[40:53] | and then he started drunkenly tossing the pistachio shells | 然后就开始在收银台旁边的柜台上 |
[40:56] | on the counter by the cash register. | 醉醺醺地扔开心果壳 |
[40:58] | And Natalie’s like whoa, whoa, whoa. | 然后娜塔莉就叫道 |
[41:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the shit is that? | 你说的这是什么狗屁 |
[41:02] | No good? | 说得不好吗 |
[41:03] | A guy starts throwing pistachio | 有个家伙在柜台上 |
[41:05] | shells on the counter, that’s terrible. | 扔起了开心果壳 是挺糟的 |
[41:07] | Well you didn’t let me finish. | 你没让我说完 |
[41:08] | It became this whole scene, | 你得让我说完一整个场景 |
[41:09] | – the place was packed. – No, | -当时那里挤满了人 -别说了 |
[41:10] | – that’s awful. – A fight it’s broke out. | -太糟糕了 -还爆发了一场争斗 |
[41:12] | That’s awful, but… | 太糟糕了 但是 |
[41:17] | What’s the craziest thing you | 你和你女朋友在卧室里 |
[41:19] | and your lady do in the bedroom? | 做过的最疯狂的事是什么 |
[41:23] | I’m not answering that. | 我是不会回答这个问题的 |
[41:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:27] | Are you afraid of getting real? | 你是害怕讲真话吗 |
[41:29] | No, I’m not, I just– | 不是 我就是 |
[41:33] | Gah, come on dude, we had something good going there. | 天呐 老哥 我们可以把这个讲得超好的 |
[41:37] | – I don’t love that. – Why? | -我不喜欢讲这些 -为什么 |
[41:38] | Because it’s way too personal. | 因为这太私人了 |
[41:40] | But that’s what this show is, | 但这才是这个节目的精髓 |
[41:41] | it’s all about being personal. | 就是在做私人化的内容 |
[41:42] | Yes, and I get that, I love that, | 是的 我能懂 我也很喜欢 |
[41:45] | we listen to you all the time. | 我们一直都收听你的节目 |
[41:46] | – I appreciate that. – But that means | -感谢你们 -但那就说明 |
[41:47] | she listens to it too, capisci? | 她也会听到的 明白吗 |
[41:48] | I appreciate that, I just, you know, | 我很感谢你们 但是这个节目 |
[41:49] | it’s all about being real, raw, no bullshit. | 就是要展现真实 无需修饰 拒绝胡说 |
[41:52] | I don’t want to talk about my sex life on here. | 我不想在这里谈论我的性生活 |
[41:55] | Oh, okay, well, shoot, I’m sorry, man, | 好的 我的错 对不起 兄弟 |
[41:59] | is everything okay there? | 你还好吗 |
[42:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 我很好 |
[42:04] | Come on, it’s me, seriously. | 讲讲吧 我又不是外人 真的 |
[42:09] | I don’t know, it’s just sometimes I feel like | 我也不知道 有的时候我感觉 |
[42:12] | we’re hitting a rough patch. | 我们好像遇到了困难 |
[42:14] | Oh, man, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我很抱歉 |
[42:16] | Yeah, I don’t know, it’s ever since she got promoted. | 是啊 好像是从她升职后开始的 |
[42:19] | We’ve both been so busy that things have kind of | 我们俩都太忙了 所以在某些方面的 |
[42:25] | slowed down in certain areas. | 事情就慢下来了 |
[42:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:30] | All right so, do you think like, would you say | 好吧 所以你是不是 |
[42:33] | that you resent Natalie’s promotion? | 很反感娜塔莉升职 |
[42:35] | Okay, I wouldn’t say I resent that. | 我没有反感她升职 |
[42:39] | You just hit record, didn’t you? | 你刚刚敲了一下录制键 是吗 |
[42:42] | You pointed at me. | 你指了我一下 |
[42:43] | – No, no. – Okay, but every time you done | -没有 没有 -但是你每次 |
[42:45] | that little half point you’ve hit record. | 一敲完录制键就会指一下我 |
[42:47] | No, no, I was like hey, tell me what’s up man, | 不是 我是在说 告诉我发生了什么 |
[42:50] | like no bullshit. | 说实话 |
[42:52] | You know like, without hitting record. | 就是 我没有敲录制键 |
[42:54] | – Well, don’t. – You are, dude! | -别 -你就是在录 老弟 |
[42:56] | Oh, man! | 我的天 |
[42:57] | – What the F? – We had something going there. | -你他妈在干嘛 -刚刚那个话题有料 |
[43:00] | Okay, but I don’t want to talk about that, just stop. | 行 但是我不想谈论这个 别再说了 |
[43:03] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[43:04] | Because I don’t want to, it’s just– | 因为我就是不想说 |
[43:06] | Okay, okay, I’m not mad, okay, first show jitters, | 好吧 好吧 我没有生气 第一次录节目 |
[43:08] | it’s fine, we’ll just talk about something else. | 会紧张不安没关系的 我们谈点别的 |
[43:12] | Yeah, anything else, anything else besides my sex life. | 好啊 什么都可以 除了我的性生活 |
[43:15] | Cool, cool. Oh, okay. | 好 好 可以的 |
[43:19] | So how’s the relationship these days, is a– | 你和你女朋友最近关系怎么样 |
[43:22] | do you have any resentments that could bleed elsewhere? | 你们有因为这个而把其他事闹得不愉快吗 |
[43:25] | Actually everything’s great, I’ve never been happier. | 实际上一切都很好 我从未如此幸福 |
[43:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:32] | Yeah, that’s kind of the reason for this whole trip. | 是啊 这就是我这次旅行的原因 |
[43:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:38] | It’s my last hurrah. | 这是我最后的狂欢 |
[43:43] | How’s that? | 怎么说呢 |
[43:45] | I’m going to ask her to marry me. | 我打算向她求婚 |
[43:47] | Oh shit, dude, you can’t air that either, fuck. | 该死 你也不能把这个播出去 操 |
[43:50] | Wait, are you serious? | 等一下 你是认真的吗 |
[43:52] | Yes, I’m serious, I’ve been together with her | 是的 我很认真 我已经和她在一起 |
[43:54] | for a long time, I mean, I love her, it’s the next step. | 很久了 我爱她 这就是我们的下一步 |
[44:00] | Wow, but, | 天呐 但是 |
[44:03] | you were the king of Alamo, I mean you’re varsity soccer. | 你是阿拉莫之王 你是校足球队的 |
[44:07] | Dude, it’s Alamo, you can only be the king | 老弟 不过是在阿拉莫 王顶多只能 |
[44:10] | for like three years, and then you get a reputation. | 当个三年 之后就有名声了 |
[44:13] | And not a good one at that. | 还不是什么好名声 |
[44:14] | I just… | 我就是 |
[44:20] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:22] | You were the last… | 你以前是最后一个 |
[44:24] | The last what? | 最后一个什么 |
[44:26] | The Last of the Mohicans? | 最后一个莫希干人吗 |
[44:30] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[44:33] | – You want to go out? – You’re not going | -你想出去转转吗 -你不要把这些 |
[44:34] | to air this, promise me. | 播出来 答应我 |
[44:35] | No, I’m not going to air this, okay? | 好的 我不会播出来的 |
[44:37] | Do you want to go out tonight? | 你今晚想出去转转吗 |
[44:38] | Yes, I want to go out, | 好啊 我想出去 |
[44:39] | but I thought you’re not drinking. | 但我以为你不喝酒了 |
[44:40] | Well, I mean I might take a backseat to that, | 我可能会少喝一点或者不喝 |
[44:42] | but doesn’t mean you have to, you know? | 但这不代表你不能喝 |
[44:46] | Celebratory. | 庆祝一下 |
[44:49] | Um, all right, I’ll just get cleaned up, cool? | 好了 我先去收拾一下 行吗 |
[44:53] | Cool with me. | 没问题 |
[45:41] | I’m late. | 我来晚了 |
[45:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:48] | – What? – Are you okay? | -什么 -你没事吧 |
[45:51] | What, why? | 什么 怎么了 |
[45:52] | Dude, were you electrocuted? | 兄弟 你是触电了吗 |
[45:53] | – What? – You just came out of | -什么 -你一副吓坏了的样子 |
[45:54] | the bathroom freaked, | 从洗手间跑出来 |
[45:55] | I thought you were electrocuted. | 我还以为你是触电了 |
[45:56] | – Was it a spider? – Huh? No, what? | -是看到蜘蛛了吗 -什么 不是啊 |
[45:59] | Then why’d you scream then? | 那你喊什么 |
[46:01] | Why did you scream then? | 那你在喊什么 |
[46:03] | I… ran out of deodorant. | 我 我把除臭剂用完了 |
[46:09] | Well, that’s an odd reaction. | 那你的反应可真够奇怪的 |
[46:11] | Dude, you can just bum some off of me. | 你可以直接用我的 |
[46:12] | No, no, no, it’s okay. | 不用了 没关系的 |
[46:14] | I have some in the closet, I have some in the closet, | 我柜子里还有几个 我柜子里还有几个 |
[46:16] | thank you though. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[46:17] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[46:19] | I kind of want to wash up too. | 我还想去洗个澡 |
[46:21] | And besides, it’s not even dark out yet. | 而且 现在天还没黑 |
[46:24] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[46:26] | Believe it or not, it’s hot dogs and pizza. | 信不信由你 就是热狗和披萨 |
[46:28] | You sure you’re not hungry? | 你真的不饿吗 |
[46:30] | Because I’ve been stuffing my face all night, | 我整晚都在往嘴里塞东西吃 |
[46:31] | I haven’t seen you eat anything. | 但没看到你吃东西 |
[46:32] | Nah, I’m good, | 不 我不饿 |
[46:34] | Why don’t you grab a table and I’ll get the first round? | 你去找张桌子 我去点两杯喝的 |
[46:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:41] | Hey, you! | 你 就是你 |
[46:43] | Hey, Dayman. | 你好啊 女伙计 |
[46:45] | Somebody’s been serving underage girls here | 有人在这里给未成年女孩提供酒 |
[46:48] | and I don’t think that’s a good, do you, The? | 我觉得这样不太好 你觉得呢 那个 |
[46:51] | – Well, do you The? – I don’t know what you’re talking about, | -你觉得呢 那个 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[46:53] | I don’t serve underage girls. | 我没有给未成年女孩提供酒 |
[46:59] | How you doing there? | 最近怎么样 |
[47:00] | What can I get ya, pal? | 想喝点什么 |
[47:06] | I was just talking to The. | 我刚刚在跟那个讲话 |
[47:11] | The? | 那个 |
[47:14] | The Bartender. | 那个酒保 |
[47:17] | I am the bartender, yeah, | 我就是这儿的酒保 |
[47:19] | they call me The Captain. | 他们都叫我船长 |
[47:21] | What’ll it be? | 喝点什么 |
[47:27] | Okay, I’ll have a water and a pinot. | 好吧 我要一杯水和一杯皮诺酒 |
[47:32] | Water and a pinot coming right up. | 水和皮诺酒 马上就好 |
[47:38] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[47:40] | Cool, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[47:45] | Yeah, keep it open, please. | 请记在账上 |
[47:47] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[47:49] | ♪ And I don’t want you To be calling 5-0-1 ♪ | ♪ 我不想你给5-0-1打电话 ♪ |
[47:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[47:58] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[48:01] | Somebody’s been serving… | 有人在这里给 |
[48:04] | Under age? | 未成年提供酒 |
[48:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -是的 |
[48:07] | That’s Tasha, the waitress. | 那是塔莎 那个服务员 |
[48:11] | Yeah, manager’s on her ass about it though, | 是 经理对此很恼火 |
[48:14] | so something will be cracking pretty soon. | 所以很快就有事要发生了 |
[48:18] | Thanks for looking out though, champ. | 多谢你关心 兄弟 |
[48:19] | You need anything else, let me know. | 有什么需要 跟我说 |
[48:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[48:37] | Yeah, it’s just the same shit. | 还好 就是那些烦心事 |
[48:40] | Yeah… You seem a little jumpy. | 你感觉有点不安 |
[48:43] | ♪ Get yours ♪ | ♪ 做你自己 ♪ |
[48:45] | Yeah, I mean, have you noticed anything | 对 你有没有发现 |
[48:48] | weird about my apartment? | 我的公寓有什么不对劲 |
[48:50] | There was some strange noises, | 有很多奇怪的噪音 |
[48:52] | the light was flickering. | 灯光忽闪忽闪的 |
[48:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[48:57] | Oh my God, this pinot is interesting. | 天呐 这皮诺酒很有意思 |
[49:00] | The pinot on my ranch has this rich underbelly. | 我农场的皮诺葡萄就这么丰满 |
[49:04] | – It’s so good. – That’s what I’m saying. | -这太棒了 -我就是这个意思 |
[49:05] | – Oh shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[49:07] | – It’s them. – Them, who? | -是他们 -他们 谁啊 |
[49:08] | My neighbors. | 我的邻居 |
[49:09] | Oh, sweet. | 不错 |
[49:10] | No, it will be very unsweet. | 不 会很烦人的 |
[49:14] | This is the guys. | 兄弟们 |
[49:16] | Scoot over guy. Hey. | 过去点 |
[49:17] | I realize that I shouldn’t come out now. | 我意识到现在不是我出柜的好时机 |
[49:21] | – Hilarious. – How’d you get this guy to come out? | -真是好笑 -你怎么让这家伙出柜 |
[49:23] | Jenny Swanson. | 珍妮·斯旺森 |
[49:24] | – Jenny Swanson? – She’s the girl at my office | -珍妮·斯旺森 -她是我办公室里的一个女孩 |
[49:26] | that’s like banged all the guys in my office. | 好像跟办公室所有男的都干过 |
[49:29] | And that’s why Greg came out? | 这就是格雷格出柜的原因吗 |
[49:30] | No, I like this girl at my gym. | 不 我喜欢我健身房里的一个女孩 |
[49:30] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么屁话 |
[49:32] | How would Greg know Jenny Swanson? | 格雷格怎么会认识珍妮·斯旺森呢 |
[49:34] | – Wake up, Damien. – I don’t know, you just, | -醒醒吧 达米安 -我不知道 你 |
[49:36] | you started talking about Jenny Swanson, so I was just like– | 你开始谈起珍妮·斯旺森 所以我就 |
[49:38] | There’s a girl at my gym that I like. | 健身房里有个我喜欢的女孩 |
[49:40] | He likes this girl at the gym that | 他喜欢那个在健身房的女孩 |
[49:41] | has banged all the other guys but won’t give him | 她跟所有人都干过 但不愿给他 |
[49:43] | – the time of day. – We all know that for a fact. | -一次机会 -我们都知道这是事实 |
[49:45] | Okay, so how does that correlate to Jenny Swanson? | 好吧 那和珍妮·斯旺森有什么关系 |
[49:48] | Jenny– | 珍妮 |
[49:49] | Jenny Swanson is the all subtending girl | 珍妮·斯旺森和你完全是两个世界的人 |
[49:53] | that excludes you from a shot at the opposite genes pool. | 你没有机会接近她 |
[49:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:57] | Keep up, fella. | 跟上我的思路 伙计 |
[49:59] | You literally walked into the middle of the conversation | 你在我们谈话中途突然 |
[50:01] | just talking about Jenny Swanson, so I have | 谈起珍妮·斯旺森 所以我 |
[50:03] | – no reference of any– – Just do your best to keep up. | -没有任何提示 -努力跟上节奏吧 |
[50:07] | Why do you do that? You have this weird, | 你为什么要这样 奇怪的 |
[50:09] | goofy, deer doe-eyed look. | 傻不愣登的表情 |
[50:11] | Go get us some whiskeys, dude. | 去给我们拿些威士忌 哥们 |
[50:13] | Four whiskeys, I’ll get the first round. | 四杯 第一轮我来买单 |
[50:16] | God. | 天呐 |
[50:20] | I’m sorry, are you lost, are you looking for the party? | 抱歉 你是迷路了吗 在找你的派对吗 |
[50:23] | No, I’m Damien’s friend, I’m Alan. | 不 我是达米安的朋友 我是艾伦 |
[50:25] | This is my best friend from high school man, it’s Alan. | 这是我高中最好的朋友 艾伦 |
[50:27] | Oh, Travis. | 崔维斯 |
[50:28] | Yeah, what’s up? | 好的 你好 |
[50:29] | We actually hated each other first | 我们其实一开始很讨厌对方 |
[50:31] | but our girlfriends | 但我们的女朋友 |
[50:31] | were best friends. | 是闺蜜 |
[50:32] | This is true. | 是这样的 |
[50:34] | Forcing us to hang out | 逼着我们出去玩 |
[50:35] | – and get to like each other. – That’s right. | -我们这才喜欢上对方 -是的 |
[50:37] | Yeah, but then they broke up with us. | 是 但是她俩跟我们分手了 |
[50:40] | Well actually, she broke up with me, | 事实上 她甩了我 |
[50:43] | and then you broke up with Carol, right? | 然后你甩了卡洛 对吧 |
[50:46] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -对 |
[50:48] | Yeah, I was going off to college | 对 我要去上大学了 |
[50:49] | and had to get out. | 不得不分开 |
[50:54] | Oh, are you guys done? | 你们说完了 |
[50:55] | That was a riveting story, Alan, | 真是个引人入胜的故事 艾伦 |
[50:57] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[51:02] | So, why are you here, are you going to move here? | 你来这干什么 你要搬到这来吗 |
[51:04] | I hope you’re not. | 希望你不是 |
[51:05] | Are you going to move here? | 你要搬到这来吗 |
[51:06] | No, he’s actually, he’s out here | 不 他其实 这是他 |
[51:08] | for one last hurrah. | 最后一次狂欢了 |
[51:10] | What? | 什么 |
[51:11] | Yeah, he’s going to propose to that girl. | 是的 他准备跟那女孩求婚了 |
[51:14] | – Yeah, the same girl. – You guys got back together? | -是的 还是那个女孩 -你俩复合了 |
[51:16] | After eight years apart we’ve now been together for three. | 分开八年后 我们现在在一起三年了 |
[51:19] | I’ve never been happier in my whole life. | 我一生从没这么幸福过 |
[51:21] | Oh my God, I am sorry, man, you’ve got that | 天呐 抱歉 兄弟 你现在 |
[51:25] | weird suburbia thing going on, | 一脸奇怪的郊区人的表情 |
[51:28] | we’re going to get you laid. | 我们要让你找个人上床 |
[51:29] | – You’re joking. – No, I’m not joking, | -你在开玩笑 -不 我没开玩笑 |
[51:32] | we need to get you laid. | 我们需要让你找个人上床 |
[51:33] | No. | 不 |
[51:33] | Yeah, no, yeah, we are. | 是的 我们就是要这么做 |
[51:35] | That was a cry for help, I saw it. | 那表情就是在求救 我看到了 |
[51:36] | Come on, look, you’re in the biggest city | 拜托 听着 这个城市里有最多的 |
[51:39] | of uncommitted people, | 不专一的人 |
[51:40] | and you have to get laid here. | 你必须在这找个姑娘上床 |
[51:42] | It’s a thing, you got to do it, we’re going to do it for ya. | 这是件你必须做的事 我们会帮助你 |
[51:45] | So that’s why I was convinced to come out | 所以这就是为什么我被说服出柜 |
[51:46] | to get my mind off the gym girl. | 就为了不再想那个健身房的女孩 |
[51:49] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要说这个 |
[51:51] | Did you think that the conversation stopped | 你以为你走之后我们的谈话 |
[51:53] | when you left and then we just paused? | 就停止了吗 我们就不动了吗 |
[51:58] | Alan here is going to get married | 艾伦将要跟他 |
[52:00] | to his high school sweetheart. | 高中的女友结婚 |
[52:02] | – Lovely. – But before he does | -不错 -但在那之前 |
[52:04] | he’s going to have a little rendezvous. | 他要有个小小的约会 |
[52:06] | Is that a good idea? | 这是个好主意吗 |
[52:07] | It’s terrible. | 很糟糕 |
[52:08] | She’s actually best friends with | 她其实是 |
[52:09] | Damien’s ex-high school sweetheart. | 达米安高中前女友的闺蜜 |
[52:11] | What happened to your girl? | 你女朋友怎么了 |
[52:13] | She ended up dating some military guy. | 她最后和一个军人约会了 |
[52:17] | But he’s always off, so I don’t know, last I heard | 但是他总是不在 我最近一次听到说是 |
[52:20] | it wasn’t really working out, she was over it. | 他俩没成 她已经放下了 |
[52:23] | Oh, no dude, he’s a desk pusher now. | 不 兄弟 他现在是个卖桌子的 |
[52:29] | They just got engaged. | 他们刚订婚了 |
[52:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[52:35] | I’m sorry, buddy, I was going to | 抱歉 兄弟 我应该 |
[52:36] | bring it up earlier, but… | 早告诉你的 但是 |
[52:37] | – No. – We’re here. | -不 -话聊到这儿了 |
[52:38] | Yeah, we’re just | 对 我们只是 |
[52:40] | a knock on the door away. | 话赶话聊到了 |
[52:41] | Guys, I’m… I’m fine. | 伙计们 我 我没事 |
[52:44] | It’s not a big deal, it’s like forever ago. | 这没什么 过去八百年了 |
[52:46] | You don’t seem fine, but… | 你看上去可不像没事 但 |
[52:48] | I, really, seriously, it’s whatever. | 我 真的 没什么 |
[52:55] | Did you know Damien when he was a fat kid? | 达米安是个胖小孩的时候你就认识他了吗 |
[52:58] | He wasn’t that fat. | 他没那么胖 |
[52:59] | Yes, he was, I saw pictures. | 他有 我见过照片 |
[53:01] | He was like Louie Anderson fat. | 他跟路易·安德森一样胖 |
[53:03] | Living with Louie. | 像跟路易住在一块一样 |
[53:04] | Hey, did you lose your glasses? | 你丢了你的眼镜了吗 |
[53:06] | – You know what, man? – What? | -你知道吗 兄弟 -什么 |
[53:08] | – I think you should. – I should? | -我认为你应该 -应该什么 |
[53:10] | Have one last hurrah. | 来最后一次狂欢 |
[53:12] | – Come on, you can’t. – Oh, come on. | -拜托 你不能 -拜托 |
[53:14] | Yeah, yeah, I think he’s speaking truth. | 对 是的 我认为他说的对 |
[53:17] | Yep, that’s a guy with an idea. | 对 这是个有想法的人 |
[53:18] | No, no dude, I’ve had my fun, | 不 兄弟 我已经狂欢够了 |
[53:20] | I’m ready to settle down. | 我已经准备收心了 |
[53:22] | This is an even more reason to have one last rendezvous. | 所以你更要来最后一次狂欢了 |
[53:25] | – There you go. – Greg and I are upset. | -说得对 -我和格雷格都很伤心 |
[53:27] | Travis always wants a one night stand, | 崔维斯总是想着一夜情 |
[53:29] | I like the girl at my gym. | 我喜欢那个健身房女孩 |
[53:30] | so come on, let’s all go in. | 所以来吧 行动吧 |
[53:31] | I like one night stands, | 我喜欢一夜情 |
[53:32] | I like a lot of one night stands. | 我喜欢来很多次一夜情 |
[53:33] | I’m always up for a one night stand. | 我一直很支持一夜情 |
[53:36] | Oh, there’s a hand in the middle of the pot. | 一只手已经在空中了 |
[53:39] | – What does that mean? – The hand in the middle of the pot | -这什么意思 -一只手伸在空中 |
[53:41] | means that that’s a pact. | 意味着约定 |
[53:43] | If you put another hand in the pot what happens? | 如果其他手也伸出来了会成什么 |
[53:45] | It’s pact time. | 是契约时刻 |
[53:46] | Oh, there’s a third hand. | 已经有三只手了 |
[53:48] | I’ve got a small hand so I’m going to do two hands. | 我的手太小所以我要用两只手 |
[53:50] | He’s going to do two hands, put your hands in there. | 他要用两只手 把你的手也放这吧 |
[53:52] | Don’t break the pact, don’t break the pact. | 不要破坏约定 不要破坏约定哦 |
[53:55] | All right, fine, I’ll put my hand on the pact. | 好吧 我把我的手放上来 |
[53:57] | Okay, let me tell you something, | 好的 让我告诉你些事情 |
[53:58] | – you’ve got long hands. – But that doesn’t mean– | -你的手很长啊 -但是那不意味着 |
[53:59] | No, it does mean something. | 不 它确实意味着什么 |
[54:00] | Let me tell you something, | 让我告诉你些事情 |
[54:01] | you don’t know me! | 你不了解我 |
[54:02] | – I’m just kidding. But I’m not. – Okay. | -我只是开玩笑 但我并不是 -好吧 |
[54:05] | – I’m really serious. – All right, fine. | -我真的很认真 -好的 |
[54:06] | I’m going to the bathroom, | 我要去一下洗手间 |
[54:07] | I’m glad we did this. | 很高兴我们这样做了 |
[54:08] | We’re cool, it’s okay. | 没关系 很好 |
[54:09] | – No, it’s not okay. – Yeah. | -不 没那么好 -是 |
[54:11] | Do you think I like you? | 你认为我喜欢你吗 |
[54:13] | ♪ Oh no no ♪ | ♪ 不 不 ♪ |
[54:21] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[54:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[54:23] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[55:35] | Ah, Jesus! | 天呐 |
[55:37] | Sorry, you startled me. | 抱歉 你吓到我了 |
[55:40] | Mind passing me one? | 能给我一张吗 |
[55:42] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好 可以 |
[55:43] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[55:50] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[55:53] | Do you? | 你认识吗 |
[55:57] | I mean, you look familiar, but I can’t place it. | 我是说 你很眼熟 但我对不上名 |
[56:00] | Sometimes things are hard to place. | 有时总有事情很难对上 |
[56:04] | Or be found for that matter. | 或者因为同样的原因被发现 |
[56:07] | Okay, have a good night. | 好吧 祝你愉快 |
[56:09] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[56:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[56:12] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[56:14] | – Do I love… – My daughter. | -我爱 -我女儿 |
[56:18] | You know, we had some good times, and had a few laughs. | 我们有很多快乐的时光 有很多欢笑 |
[56:21] | Stop stuttering and answer me! | 别结结巴巴的 回答我 |
[56:23] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[56:28] | I think I want to leave. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[56:30] | Don’t be bashful about it, own it like a man! | 别扭扭捏捏的 像个男人一样面对它 |
[56:32] | Own it like a man? | 像个男人一样面对它 |
[56:34] | That’s right. | 对 |
[56:35] | Own what, exactly? | 面对什么 说清楚 |
[56:37] | You’re asking me for my daughter’s hand in marriage, | 你在询问我能否把女儿嫁给你 |
[56:39] | aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[56:41] | Had we only met. | 我们才刚见面 |
[56:45] | Have a good one. | 祝你愉快 |
[56:46] | The answer is yes. | 答案是肯定的 |
[56:47] | I think you’re mistaking me for someone else. | 你是不是认错人了 |
[56:50] | Dani loves you, and that’s all that matters. | 丹妮爱你 这才是最重要的 |
[56:54] | Welcome to the family, Damien. | 达米安 欢迎加入我们家 |
[56:58] | You know a lot of guys think that I just want a baby daddy, | 好多人以为我想找个奶爸类型的 |
[57:01] | which is so far from the truth. | 其实根本不是这么回事 |
[57:02] | I mean I really like my life, doesn’t mean | 我确实热爱生活 但这并不等于 |
[57:04] | I don’t want to have some fun from time to time. | 我不想时不时地找点乐子 |
[57:07] | Who’s this? | 这是谁啊 |
[57:08] | This is our buddy. | 他是我们哥们 |
[57:09] | This is Damien. | 这是达米安 |
[57:10] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[57:13] | Someone’s in Cabo. | 有人去卡波了 |
[57:14] | Cabo? | 卡波 |
[57:15] | I just mean it’s not a race, dude. | 兄弟 这又不是比赛 |
[57:18] | Race, Mexican, right? | 比赛 墨西哥人 是吗 |
[57:21] | Normally he’s very funny. | 他平时挺有趣的 |
[57:22] | – He has his own show. – Really? | -他有自己的节目 -真的吗 |
[57:25] | Like a TV show? | 就像那种电视节目吗 |
[57:26] | So is this the male equal to Ellen? | 那他能有艾伦的水平吗 |
[57:30] | Equal parts whiskey and terror, right? | 一半如威士忌般美妙 一半又很糟糕 |
[57:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[57:35] | Dude, did you see a ghost? | 哥们 你是看到鬼了吗 |
[57:37] | Phantasma. | 出幻觉了 |
[57:38] | Shena, you were saying. | 苏娜 你刚才话说一半 |
[57:40] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[57:41] | You were saying that even though you’re a single mom | 你刚才说即便你是个单身妈妈 |
[57:44] | you still like the D. | 你还是对二师兄恋恋不舍 |
[57:47] | Okay, I don’t know if I was saying exactly that. | 好吧 不知道我原话是不是这个 |
[57:49] | Hey, we all have, you know, animalistic urges. | 大家都是有肉欲的 |
[57:52] | It’d be unfair to put a single mom | 把单身妈妈供成不食烟火的神佛 |
[57:54] | up on like a pedestal, right? | 也太不公平了 |
[57:56] | I mean you’re a human being, you’re like | 你到底还是人 |
[57:58] | you deserve to have some, you know, the– | 你当然应该享受一些 |
[58:01] | The D! | 和二师兄的美好时光 |
[58:02] | Yeah, I do deserve the D, | 没错 我最应该享受二师兄了 |
[58:04] | you know, a big one too. | 还得是个健壮有力的二师兄 |
[58:06] | I just, I refuse to be seen as this woe is me type woman | 我只是不想让人觉得我是那种 |
[58:10] | – that needs a man to take care of her. – Totally. | -需要男人照顾的可怜女人 -太对了 |
[58:12] | I don’t need ya. | 我不需要 |
[58:13] | Yeah, it’s 2018, men are just sperm deposits | 没错 都已经2018年了 男人现在不过是 |
[58:17] | by this point. | 存精罐罢了 |
[58:18] | Everything is just so easy now. | 现在一切都很容易 |
[58:20] | We have robots, self-driving cars, | 有机器人 无人车 |
[58:23] | advancements in dildos. | 以及高仿二师兄 |
[58:25] | – Yes, gross. – They even have | -别恶心了 -那模型 |
[58:27] | the texture down, you know. | 连肌理都做得很是逼真呢 |
[58:28] | The whole hunter gatherer sense is gone. | 粗糙的做工已经一去不复返了 |
[58:31] | I have an announcement, I have yet | 我宣布 从来就没有一个男人 |
[58:34] | to have a man give me an orgasm. | 让我真的高潮过 |
[58:35] | That’s because you don’t use a dildo, | 那是因为你没试过假老二 |
[58:38] | I have told you. | 我早和你说了 |
[58:39] | What about, what happened | 那么 同情心 |
[58:41] | to compassion and love? | 和爱情又该当如何 |
[58:43] | It’s true, I do… | 真的 我确实 |
[58:45] | still like the feeling of connecting, and the feeling | 很喜欢那种联系在一起的感觉 以及 |
[58:48] | of weight on me, unfortunately. | 压在身上的实实在在的重量 我太可怜了 |
[58:50] | I weigh 185. | 我84公斤 |
[58:51] | You know, worse case scenario, I guess I have to | 更倒霉的是 恐怕我要在这个 |
[58:54] | raise my kid in this dystopian, | 充满丑恶而又冷冰冰的机器化时代 |
[58:56] | animatronic type future. | 抚养我娃了 |
[58:58] | You will thrive in a dystopian, manimatronic future. | 你娃会在这丑陋的人控时代活得很好 |
[59:02] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[59:03] | Absolutely, my mother raised me. | 当然 我就是我妈独自带大的 |
[59:07] | And my father couldn’t hold a candle to her. | 我爸的付出和她比不值一提 |
[59:11] | Yeah, I think single parents deserve a lot of respect. | 没错 我觉得单亲父母理应备受尊重 |
[59:15] | Were you a product of? | 难道你也是单亲 |
[59:20] | No. | 不 |
[59:23] | A lot of people think that, but no, | 虽然好多人这么以为 但确实不是 |
[59:25] | my parents are still happily married. | 我爸妈婚姻美满着呢 |
[59:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[59:29] | Are you a commitaphobe? | 难道你有承诺恐惧症 |
[59:31] | I would not use that term. | 我不这么叫自己 |
[59:34] | That means yes. | 那你就是承认咯 |
[59:36] | I just feel that everyone should love themselves. | 我只是觉得每个人都应该爱自己 |
[59:38] | Well, you were raised in a respectful, loving relationship | 你是在充满尊重和爱的氛围中长大的 |
[59:43] | – so what are you trying – We’re derailing from the conversation. | -所以你到底想 -咱们跑题了 |
[59:46] | Maybe your parents raised you | 或许你爸妈就是用这种不切实际的 |
[59:49] | with this unrealistic idea of romance? | 浪漫主义抚养你长大的 |
[59:51] | I think people want what they can’t have | 我认为人们想要他们得不到的东西 |
[59:54] | because it’s safer and that we’re all responsible | 因为这样更稳妥 并且我们都要 |
[59:56] | for our own feelings, nobody else’s. | 对自己的情感负责 而不是别人的 |
[1:00:00] | It’s safer that way. | 这样更稳妥 |
[1:00:01] | And it’s just, you know, | 这是一种 |
[1:00:03] | it’s just stress-free living all the time. | 就是一种无压力的生活方式 |
[1:00:05] | I refuse to be psychoanalyzed. | 不许给我做精神分析 |
[1:00:08] | Carol. | 卡洛 |
[1:00:10] | All right, I got shots. | 来吧 我又拿酒来了 |
[1:00:13] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[1:00:15] | You should ID. | 你应该查我们的身份证 |
[1:00:16] | Oh please, that line is not | 得了 这规矩 |
[1:00:18] | going to work on us honey. | 可管不着我们 亲爱的 |
[1:00:19] | No, no, seriously. | 不 不 真的 |
[1:00:20] | Just to let you guys know, | 和你们说一声 |
[1:00:21] | we’re going to be closing in about 10 minutes. | 再过10分钟我们就打烊了 |
[1:00:23] | Thank you, Jen. | 多谢 珍 |
[1:00:24] | No one underage should be admitted in this bar. | 未成年人不得进入酒吧 |
[1:00:26] | So drink up, have fun, | 快点喝 好好玩 |
[1:00:28] | I’ll see ya in 10. | 10分钟后见 |
[1:00:30] | Hey, hey, hey, did I hear shots? | 我好像听见有酒喝 |
[1:00:32] | This is my kind of group. | 我就喜欢凑这种热闹 |
[1:00:35] | – May I join? – Yeah. | -我能一起吗 -当然 |
[1:00:36] | Yes, you can have this one. | 你可以来这个 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:00:38] | Hey, you know what? | 要不这样 |
[1:00:40] | I think we should take this party | 打烊后咱们去 |
[1:00:42] | back to Damien’s house for after hours. | 达米安公寓接着嗨 |
[1:00:44] | Fuck, yeah! | 太赞了 |
[1:00:45] | – Let’s do it. – Yeah! | -就这么定了 -好呀 |
[1:00:46] | – Dame-o! – I’m his next door neighbor. | -女伙计 -我住他隔壁 |
[1:00:47] | – Yes. – No, no, no. | -好呀 -不不不 |
[1:00:50] | They’re coming, they’re coming. | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[1:00:51] | You left a naked, under-age girl | 你把一个裸着的的未成年女孩 |
[1:00:53] | in my bed. | 留我床上了 |
[1:00:54] | You didn’t do anything, did you? | 你啥也没干吧 |
[1:00:55] | – No. – Then what’s the fucking issue? | -没有 -那你还叽歪什么 |
[1:00:58] | You saw some tits, we had some laughs, | 不就是漏了点奶 大家一起乐乐 |
[1:01:00] | stop being a baby. | 别幼稚了 |
[1:01:02] | You hooked up with an under-age girl. | 你勾搭了一个未成年女孩 |
[1:01:04] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[1:01:05] | Yes, dammit. | 是啊 该死 |
[1:01:07] | We kissed, and then we made fun of you | 我们也就亲亲 然后你醉倒了 |
[1:01:10] | after you passed out, we moved you into the hallway. | 在你身上找点乐子 最后把你丢到走廊上 |
[1:01:13] | And her clothes came off when? | 她衣服啥时候被脱了 |
[1:01:15] | Her clothes? | 她的衣服吗 |
[1:01:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:01:17] | Fuck if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[1:01:19] | When I left she was clothed. | 我走的时候她还穿着衣服呢 |
[1:01:21] | Are you sure you didn’t remove her clothes? | 你确定不是你脱的 |
[1:01:23] | Yes, positive. | 百分之百确定 |
[1:01:25] | Chill out, dude, I’m just fucking with you, | 淡定 兄弟 我逗你玩呢 |
[1:01:28] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[1:01:29] | There’s nothing to say. | 根本就没什么好说的 |
[1:01:30] | Look, I can invite her over if you’re so curious. | 你要是感兴趣我可以约她过来 |
[1:01:33] | No, I just want to make sure she’s okay. | 不用 我只是想确认她安然无恙 |
[1:01:35] | She’s fine. | 她好着呢 |
[1:01:36] | She just drank a little too much. | 就是有点喝多了 |
[1:01:38] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:01:40] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, do you actually think | 等等 等等 你不会真以为 |
[1:01:41] | that you’re coming in here? | 你要跟来吧 |
[1:01:44] | ‘Cause you’re not. | 你不能进来 |
[1:01:48] | You’re not, you psycho. | 你不许来 你个神经病 |
[1:01:51] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[1:01:52] | Oh, and why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[1:01:53] | Because I’ll make this fun while you | 因为你在角落里生闷气的时候 |
[1:01:57] | go sulk in a corner. | 我可以搞点乐子出来 |
[1:01:59] | I don’t– | 我没有 |
[1:02:01] | I don’t sulk, okay? | 我没有生闷气 |
[1:02:02] | – I’m not going to. – Yeah, you do. | -我不会 -你就是 |
[1:02:03] | – You don’t know that. – You do. | -你又不知道 -你就是生气了 |
[1:02:04] | – No. – You do. | -不 -你就是 |
[1:02:12] | Hey, you see this guy’s apartment? | 你见过他公寓了吧 |
[1:02:15] | But I have a three bedroom apartment. | 我的可是三室的 |
[1:02:17] | So she coming inside? | 她可以进去吗 |
[1:02:18] | Is that, it’s okay? | 行吗 |
[1:02:20] | She can come inside my place. | 她可以来我公寓吗 |
[1:02:23] | Yeah, yeah I think that’s a good idea. | 好啊 当然好了 |
[1:02:26] | – Yeah, it’s a good idea. – You’ll have fun. | -好主意吗 -你们好好玩 |
[1:02:28] | You guys should definitely do that. | 一定玩得开心 |
[1:02:31] | – I like– – All right, have fun, okay? | -多谢 -好好玩 好吗 |
[1:02:33] | – I like that you share, bro. – Yeah. | -兄弟 多谢分享 -客气 |
[1:02:36] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, make sure he follows | 还有 确保他遵守 |
[1:02:39] | the fucking pact, okay? | 之前说的约定 好吗 |
[1:02:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:42] | Make sure he follows the pact. | 确保他遵守约定 |
[1:02:45] | Okay, I’ll do it, I’m going to go talk to him right now. | 好 我现在就去和他说 |
[1:02:47] | Okay, just make sure he does it | 好的 一定确保他遵守 |
[1:02:48] | because it’d be good for him. | 这可是为了他好 |
[1:02:53] | Hey, Greg. Dude, you should probably… | 格雷格 老兄 你可能应该 |
[1:02:56] | She called you a hobbit, | 她叫你霍比特人 |
[1:02:59] | you’re like a little handsome white Smurf. | 你就像一个又小又帅的白人蓝精灵 |
[1:03:01] | Okay, get some rest, good night, guys. | 好啦 休息吧 晚安 |
[1:03:22] | Of course I would. | 当然 |
[1:03:25] | Yeah, he was drunk, he had a whole bottle of wine. | 是啊 他喝醉了 喝了一整瓶酒呢 |
[1:03:28] | He had an entire bag of pistachio nuts | 他从我们最好的储物柜里 |
[1:03:30] | from our finest closet, he starts flicking ’em… | 拿出了一整袋开心果 然后开始在柜台上 |
[1:03:33] | …on the counter. | 弹着玩儿 |
[1:03:35] | So just flicking shells just everywhere? | 把果壳弹得到处都是吗 |
[1:03:37] | – Everywhere. – Are you okay? | -到处都是 -你还好吗 |
[1:03:38] | – What? – Are you okay? | -什么 -你没事吧 |
[1:03:40] | Yeah, of course, why wouldn’t I be? | 当然 我能有什么事 |
[1:03:41] | – You seem a little on edge. – Hey, where’s the ice? | -你好像有点神经 -冰在哪儿 |
[1:03:44] | My God. | 老天 |
[1:03:45] | Security gets the suite, eh? | 保安巡查房间了 |
[1:03:48] | – My God! – Great. | -天啊 -这下好了 |
[1:03:49] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[1:03:50] | He’s fine, he just had a little bit too much to drink. | 没事 他就是有点喝多了 |
[1:03:53] | How are you guys doing on drinks, | 你们喝得怎么样了 |
[1:03:54] | you need some more? | 你们还要酒吗 |
[1:03:55] | – Fine. – Oh, I’m okay. | -不用了 -我不用了 |
[1:03:56] | We just poured those. | 我们刚倒了酒 |
[1:03:58] | Great, I’ll get some more. | 太好了 我去给你们再倒点 |
[1:04:01] | Dude, what’s up? | 老兄 你怎么了 |
[1:04:03] | What? I’m fine. | 什么 我很好啊 |
[1:04:04] | Really? Because you just dumped our whiskeys out, | 真的吗 因为你刚刚倒掉了我们的威士忌 |
[1:04:06] | now you’re making us four new ones. | 现在你又给我们重倒四杯 |
[1:04:09] | I think if you keep this up you’re going to turn into | 我觉得如果你继续这样 你会变成一个 |
[1:04:12] | a big, fat | 巨 胖 的 |
[1:04:13] | loser! | 废物 |
[1:04:21] | Who do we have here? | 看看谁在这儿 |
[1:04:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:25] | Is it this important child’s birthday? | 今天是这个重要小孩的生日吗 |
[1:04:29] | No, not yet. | 不 还没到 |
[1:04:31] | Happy birthday, fatty. | 生日快乐 胖仔 |
[1:04:57] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:05:02] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[1:05:45] | You’re a father. | 你是一个父亲 |
[1:05:54] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:05:56] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:06:17] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:06:25] | Drives you crazy. | 让你很抓狂 |
[1:06:26] | – Yeah. – Well, man. | -是的 -好的 老兄 |
[1:06:27] | Hey, Damien. | 达米安 |
[1:06:29] | Damien, is that you? | 达米安 是你吗 |
[1:06:31] | Hey, man, | 兄弟 |
[1:06:35] | Alan says that he’s probably | 艾伦说他可能 |
[1:06:36] | not going to go through with the pact. | 不会遵守约定 |
[1:06:39] | I just feel super weird about it. | 我就是觉得太奇怪 |
[1:06:41] | But I told him that he should. | 但是我告诉他他应该遵守 |
[1:06:43] | And I said that I shouldn’t. | 我也说了我不应该这样 |
[1:06:46] | Yeah, and then I said to him again, | 是的 然后我又和他说 |
[1:06:49] | “Yeah, you should.” | 是的 你应该这样 |
[1:06:51] | So yeah, that’s what’s happening out out here. | 所以是的 这就是这里发生的事 |
[1:06:59] | you look kind of weird. | 你看起来有点奇怪 |
[1:07:05] | Alan, you are going to go through with it, okay? | 艾伦 你一定要遵守约定 好吗 |
[1:07:09] | Because we made a fucking pact, and it’s not a time | 因为我们有个狗屎约定 现在不是时候 |
[1:07:14] | to be a little bitch, it’s time to man up, right? | 当个贱人 是时候当个男人了 |
[1:07:19] | Right? | 是吗 |
[1:07:24] | I’m not going to hurt you, I’m not going to hurt you, Alan. | 我不会伤害你的 我不会伤害你的 艾伦 |
[1:07:30] | But you will | 但是你会 |
[1:07:32] | fuck that girl. | 上了那个女孩 |
[1:07:35] | Hey, Damien, why don’t you take it down a notch? | 达米安 你就不能冷静点吗 |
[1:07:41] | Don’t tell me to take it down, all right? | 别让我冷静 好吗 |
[1:07:44] | Go hump crazy. | 去疯狂地干 |
[1:07:47] | And gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[1:07:52] | we have a pact. | 我们有个约定 |
[1:07:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:07:57] | I packed ’em. | 我把它们装进去了 |
[1:07:59] | Oh, yeah, you did. | 是的 你装了 |
[1:08:02] | See, told you. | 看 告诉你了 |
[1:08:05] | You didn’t tell me anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[1:08:08] | And that’s actually not true, | 我说得不太对 |
[1:08:10] | ’cause you were just saying something. | 因为你刚刚确实说了话 |
[1:08:13] | I was? | 我说了吗 |
[1:08:13] | Yeah, about the girl from way back. | 是的 关于很久以前的那个女孩 |
[1:08:18] | Oh, Carol, yeah. | 是卡洛 没错 |
[1:08:21] | Yeah, I guess she was the most serious thing I was ever in. | 是的 她算是我最认真的一段感情了 |
[1:08:25] | Oh man, I love the way | 我喜欢 |
[1:08:26] | we talk about relationships. | 我们谈论感情的方式 |
[1:08:27] | Like they’re a John Carpenter movie. | 就像在看约翰·卡朋特的电影一样 |
[1:08:31] | If we have any surprises for each other. | 如果我们还能有给对方什么惊喜的话 |
[1:08:34] | I don’t think we’re in much shape to do anything about it. | 我不认为我们还能做什么了 |
[1:08:38] | Best first date ever. | 史上最好的第一次约会 |
[1:08:40] | Hollywood Cemetery, check. | 好莱坞公墓 打钩 |
[1:08:42] | Aliens, check. | 外星人 打钩 |
[1:08:44] | Body snatchers, check. | 异形 打钩 |
[1:08:46] | I would say to rephrase something from moments ago, duh doi. | 我想给刚刚说的换个说法 嘟嘟 |
[1:08:53] | Hey, I just want to say thank you for putting up with my BS. | 我只想说 很感谢你忍受我的脾气[狗屎] |
[1:08:58] | Well, I’ve been known to fling some cow crap myself. | 我自己就以扔牛屎闻名 |
[1:09:02] | And like I tell our friends, you and I are like | 像我告诉我们朋友的那样 我们就像 |
[1:09:05] | Mike Meyers and October 31st. | 麦克·梅尔斯和10月31号一样 |
[1:09:07] | Seriously though, I know I can be difficult, | 认真说 我知道我很难相处 |
[1:09:11] | and distant, you know, sometimes. | 而且冷淡 你知道的 有时候 |
[1:09:13] | But… you make me feel safe. | 但是你让我觉得有安全感 |
[1:09:21] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[1:09:39] | Should I be worried about you? | 我应该担心你吗 |
[1:09:46] | Dude, you went to get us drinks and never came back | 兄弟 你去拿酒就没再回来了 |
[1:09:48] | like 20 minutes ago. | 大概20分钟之前 |
[1:09:52] | Dude, I’m so sorry, I’m a little out of it. | 兄弟 很抱歉 我有点不舒服 |
[1:09:55] | Look, I don’t want to be a dick, because I know | 听着 我不想当个混蛋 因为我知道 |
[1:09:58] | you’re going through some shit. | 你在经历一些难过的事情 |
[1:10:00] | But I’m pretty pissed off. | 但我真的很生气 |
[1:10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:05] | Look, this is my first and possibly only visit | 听着 这是我第一次 也可能是 |
[1:10:10] | to Los Angeles, maybe ever, | 唯一一次来洛杉矶 |
[1:10:14] | and you don’t want to do anything! | 而你却什么都不想做 |
[1:10:16] | And when you do, you’re either disgruntled, | 每次你做的时候 要么不满意 |
[1:10:20] | or you fucking disappear, | 要么就他妈玩失踪 |
[1:10:23] | or you dumped out the whiskey shots. | 或者直接把威士忌给倒掉 |
[1:10:29] | Come on man, wake up, I haven’t seen you | 求你了伙计 醒醒吧 我大概已经 |
[1:10:33] | since like three Christmases ago. | 三年没见过你了 |
[1:10:38] | I just want to have fun with my old friend, | 我只想和我的老朋友一起玩 |
[1:10:42] | and you’re breaking my heart, dude. | 而你让我很伤心 |
[1:10:46] | You’re right, you’re right, I’m sorry. | 你是对的 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:50] | Damn right. | 当然没错 |
[1:10:54] | This is my LA trip. | 这是我的洛杉矶之旅 |
[1:10:58] | – I wanted to be a prosecutor. – God. | -我想当公诉人 -天哪 |
[1:11:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:01] | Oh, nothing, I’m just going insane. | 没什么 我只是有点发疯 |
[1:11:05] | Sure, the moment I realized my passion | 当然 我意识到了我的热情 |
[1:11:07] | would make you go insane. | 会让你发疯 |
[1:11:08] | No, no, no that’s not what I’m saying. | 不是的 我刚刚不是这个意思 |
[1:11:11] | I’m just sorry, I– | 我只是 抱歉 我 |
[1:11:13] | Well, we could go walk down that long hallway | 好吧 我们可以走过那条长廊 |
[1:11:18] | or, if you are going insane, then maybe we could be edgy | 或者 如果你疯了 也许我们可以紧张地 |
[1:11:24] | and just stay here. | 就坐在这儿 |
[1:11:26] | Perhaps getting caught would add a little– | 也许被抓会增加一点点 |
[1:11:28] | Shit, I forgot about him. | 妈的 我忘了他了 |
[1:11:31] | Dude, what are you doing? | 兄弟 你在干啥 |
[1:11:33] | I was going to take the trash out, it started to fill up. | 我正要把垃圾拿出来 它快满了 |
[1:11:36] | No man, I’ve got my trash, go sit down. | 别啊 兄弟 我来处理它 你去坐下吧 |
[1:11:41] | I’ll be right back, I’m sorry. | 我马上就回来 很抱歉 |
[1:11:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:44] | Hey, you’re doing really good with him. | 你和他相处得不错 |
[1:11:46] | Just keep your confidence level high and just– | 你只要保持高度的自信 |
[1:11:51] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[1:13:39] | Late for kids. | 这么晚了还有小孩在外面 |
[1:13:54] | Kid. | 小朋友 |
[1:13:55] | Hello? | 你在哪 |
[1:14:17] | Hello, kid? | 你在哪 小朋友 |
[1:14:27] | Hello? | 在哪儿呢 |
[1:14:42] | Kid, is that you? | 小朋友 是你吗 |
[1:14:51] | Kid, you back there? | 小朋友 你在后面吗 |
[1:15:25] | We are gathered here today to unite Damien Booster | 我们齐聚这里 见证达米安·博斯特 |
[1:15:30] | and Danielle Scott. | 和丹妮尔·斯科特的结合 |
[1:15:33] | Wel– welc– welcome to the family. | 欢迎你这个家庭 |
[1:15:35] | You have my blessing, son. | 我祝福你 孩子 |
[1:15:55] | Oh shit. | 我靠 |
[1:15:56] | Danielle, repeat after me. | 丹妮尔 跟着我说 |
[1:16:00] | With this ring. | 戴着这枚戒指 |
[1:16:02] | With this ring I thee wed, | 戴着这枚戒指 我与你结婚 |
[1:16:06] | Damien Booster. | 达米安·博斯特 |
[1:16:08] | I don’t see you! | 我看不见你 |
[1:16:10] | Do you, Damien Booster | 你愿意吗 达米安·博斯特 |
[1:16:11] | take Danielle Scott? | 迎娶丹妮尔·斯科特 |
[1:16:15] | And, Danielle Scott, | 还有 丹妮尔·斯科特 |
[1:16:16] | do you take Damien Booster? | 你愿意嫁给达米安·博斯特吗 |
[1:16:21] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:16:29] | Dani… | 丹妮 |
[1:16:33] | I’m sorry I’m such a fuck up, okay? | 我很抱歉我搞砸了 好吗 |
[1:16:35] | I love you, I love you, you have to know this, | 我爱你 我爱你 你必须知道 |
[1:16:40] | you must know this, I love you! | 你一定要知道 我爱你 |
[1:16:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:48] | Whoa, what’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[1:16:50] | Damien, you okay? | 达米安 你还好吗 |
[1:16:54] | Hey, man, where’s the trash? | 兄弟 垃圾哪儿去了 |
[1:17:10] | – Fuck this. – Wait, what? | -去他妈的 -等等 什么 |
[1:17:16] | Hey, whoa, Damien. | 达米安 |
[1:17:18] | – Excuse me! – I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | -让开 -我不认为这是个好主意 |
[1:17:20] | I just don’t think you should go in there. | 我觉得你不应该进去 |
[1:17:21] | Excuse me, lady! | 麻烦让让 女士 |
[1:17:23] | Oh, my God! Whoa, guys, a little privacy, please. | 天哪 伙计们 能给点私人空间吗 |
[1:17:26] | Alan, I can’t let you do this, okay? | 艾伦 我不能让你这么做 好吗 |
[1:17:29] | Everything I’ve said is horse shit, | 我说的都是狗屎 |
[1:17:30] | you deserve a real, untainted love, man. | 你值得一份真实的没有污点的爱情 |
[1:17:35] | No, no, he’s right, I’m sorry, Shena. | 不 他是对的 对不起 苏娜 |
[1:17:38] | You’re an amazing girl and I feel so lucky, | 你是一个很棒的女孩 我觉得很幸运 |
[1:17:40] | but, I love my girlfriend. | 但是 我爱我的女朋友 |
[1:17:43] | You have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[1:17:45] | I know, I know I should have said something. | 我知道 我应该早点说的 |
[1:17:46] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:17:47] | I got carried– | 我刚刚精神恍惚了 |
[1:17:48] | Really, a fucking girlfriend? | 真的吗 你他妈的有女朋友 |
[1:17:50] | Here I am fucking butt ass naked in your bed | 我在这儿一丝不挂地躺在你床上 |
[1:17:52] | and you got a fucking girlfriend? | 而你他妈的有女朋友了 |
[1:17:54] | I had a wonderful time with you. | 我和你玩得 |
[1:17:55] | Oh, stop. | 闭嘴 |
[1:17:56] | Really! | 真的 |
[1:17:57] | Oh, fuck off! | 滚你妈的蛋 |
[1:17:58] | – I’m sorry. – Fuck you! | -很抱歉 -操你妈的 |
[1:18:01] | Thanks for nothing, asshole, | 谢谢你全家 混蛋 |
[1:18:04] | I can’t believe I wasted my night off with you. | 不敢相信我居然在你这浪费了一整晚 |
[1:18:07] | I should have known watching you in the bar | 我昨晚在酒吧看到你闷闷不乐 |
[1:18:09] | last night all mopey and weird that tonight would be | 而且很奇怪的时候就该知道 |
[1:18:11] | just as shit-tastic. | 今晚会像屎一样傻逼 |
[1:18:14] | She remembered me. | 她记得我 |
[1:18:15] | I’m so embarrassed, you piece of shit. | 真是太尴尬了 你这坨屎 |
[1:18:17] | Wait, wait, last night? | 等等 昨晚吗 |
[1:18:19] | Yeah, you’re buddy was there last night | 是的 你朋友昨晚在酒吧 |
[1:18:21] | being just as lame and pathetic as he was tonight. | 和他今晚一样蹩脚又可悲 |
[1:18:25] | Damien, what the fuck? | 达米安 搞什么 |
[1:18:27] | I’m sorry man, okay? | 我很抱歉 兄弟 好吗 |
[1:18:29] | Like you passed out and I couldn’t go to sleep. | 你昨晚昏倒了我又睡不着 |
[1:18:31] | Dude, it’s not just that, it’s everything. | 兄弟 不仅是这事 是你整个人 |
[1:18:34] | The whole trip has just been one big wash with you! | 和你在一起的整个旅行简直糟透了 |
[1:18:36] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:18:39] | I fucked up, I fucked up, I’m a fuck up. | 我搞砸了 我是个混蛋 |
[1:18:42] | Okay, I fucked up Caroline’s relationship. | 好吧 我搞砸了和卡洛琳的感情 |
[1:18:44] | I’ve self-sabotaged every single relationship since. | 从那以后 我一直在破坏每一段感情 |
[1:18:47] | And, you know, I guess I did the same thing with you, | 你知道 我想我对你也做了同样的事 |
[1:18:51] | and I’m sorry dude, I’m an asshole. | 对不起 兄弟 我是个混蛋 |
[1:18:54] | Yeah, you did, asshole. | 确实 你个混蛋 |
[1:18:56] | Mainly to people I care about. | 主要是伤害我关心的人 |
[1:18:58] | Mainly to people you care about. | 主要是伤害你关心的人 |
[1:19:01] | And you don’t deserve that. | 你不应该被这么对待 |
[1:19:03] | I’m sorry, you’re my best friend, you’ve been my best friend | 对不起 你是我最好的朋友 你是我这辈子 |
[1:19:07] | my whole life, and I love you, man, and I just– | 最好的朋友 我爱你 兄弟 我只是 |
[1:19:11] | Let’s just save it. | 你省省吧 |
[1:19:12] | I love you, man, and I’m really happy | 我爱你 伙计 我真的为你和 |
[1:19:15] | for you and Natalie, like sincerely. | 娜塔莉感到高兴 我是真心的 |
[1:19:19] | You kept me up all night, huh? | 你让我整晚都睡不着 妈的 |
[1:19:54] | Hey, bud, you didn’t ruin my trip. | 兄弟 你没有毁了我的旅行 |
[1:19:57] | If anything, you made it more interesting. | 要说的话 你让它变得更有趣 |
[1:19:59] | Thank you for showing me just how much I love Natalie, | 谢谢你让我知道我有多爱娜塔莉 |
[1:20:02] | you da man, hope you will be my best man come next spring. | 你很好 希望你明年春天来做我的伴郎 |
[1:20:05] | Love you dude, Alan. | 爱你 兄弟 艾伦 |