英文名称:Phantom Thread
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Reynolds has made my dreams come true. | 雷诺兹实现了我的梦想 |
[00:51] | And I have given him what he desires most in return. | 而我也回赠了他最渴望的东西 |
[00:56] | And what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[01:02] | Every piece of me. | 我的一切 |
[01:07] | He’s a very demanding man, isn’t he? | 他为人很严苛 没错吧 |
[01:12] | Must be quite a challenge to be with him. | 跟他在一起一定不容易 |
[01:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:18] | Maybe he is the most demanding man. | 他大概是最严苛的人了 |
[02:54] | Morning, ladies. | 早安 女士们 |
[03:00] | – Morning. – Morning, Madame. | – 早安 – 早安 夫人 |
[03:02] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[03:25] | – Good morning, Biddy. – Good morning, Mr. Woodcock. | – 早上好 比蒂 – 早上好 伍德科克先生 |
[03:28] | – Morning, Nana. – Morning, Mr. Woodcock. | – 早安 南娜 – 早安 伍德科克先生 |
[03:30] | – Pippa. – Morning, sir. | – 皮帕 – 早安 先生 |
[04:15] | Try these. | 尝下这些 |
[04:19] | Reynolds? | 雷诺兹? |
[04:21] | They’re delicious. | 味道很好 |
[04:24] | Remember I told you, Johanna? | 记得我跟你说过的吗?约翰娜 |
[04:27] | No more sludgy things. | 别再做浓稠的东西了 |
[04:31] | I didn’t know that. | 我没听你说过 |
[04:36] | You may have told it to someone else. | 你大概是跟别人说的 |
[04:48] | Morning. | 早安 |
[04:49] | Morning, my old so- and- so. | 早安 我的老姐 |
[05:10] | Where have you gone, Reynolds? | 你到底在想什么 雷诺兹? |
[05:15] | There’s nothing I can say… | 我说什么 你都不会… |
[05:17] | to get your attention aimed back at me… | 把注意力放回到我身上的… |
[05:21] | Is there? | 是吗? |
[05:25] | I cannot begin my day with a confrontation. | 不要一大早就跟我吵 |
[05:28] | Please? | 好吗? |
[05:30] | I’m delivering the dress today… | 我今天要把裙子的设计展示给客户… |
[05:33] | and I can’t take up space with a confrontation. | 没有空跟你吵 |
[05:36] | I simply don’t have time for confrontations. | 我连争吵的时间都没有 |
[06:16] | Good morning, Countess. | 早上好 伯爵夫人 |
[06:17] | Good morning, Cyril. | 早上好 西里尔 |
[06:20] | Good morning, Peter. | 早上好 彼得 |
[06:34] | Who’s this beautiful stranger? | 这位美人是谁呀? |
[06:38] | I need to see you far more often, Henrietta. | 我应该多见见你才行 亨丽埃塔 |
[06:43] | I am very excited. | 我非常高兴 |
[06:45] | I am, too. Come in. | 我也是 请进 |
[07:23] | Exquisite. | 完美 |
[07:53] | Yes? | 怎样? |
[07:55] | Let’s take it for a walk. | 穿着她走走看 |
[08:12] | Beautiful work, ladies. Thank you very much. | 精美的作品 女士们 十分感谢 |
[08:15] | It’s beautiful, Reynolds. | 裙子很漂亮 雷诺兹 |
[08:19] | Worth everything we’ve been through. | 我们经历的一切 都值了 |
[08:24] | I feel like it would give me courage. | 我觉得它能给予我勇气 |
[08:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, take your seats, please. | 女士们先生们 请上座 |
[08:56] | – She here? – Yes, sir. | – 她来了吗? – 来了 先生 |
[09:21] | Well, what do you want to do about Johanna? | 你打算拿约翰娜怎么办? |
[09:27] | I mean, she’s lovely, but the time has come. | 我是说 她很漂亮 但现在是时候了 |
[09:32] | And she’s getting fat sitting around waiting for you | 她坐在那 等着你重新爱上她 |
[09:34] | to fall in love with her again. | 已经越等越胖了 |
[09:40] | I’ll give her the October dress. | 我把十月的那条裙子送给她吧 |
[09:44] | That’s all right? | 这样可以吗? |
[09:52] | I have an unsettled feeling… | 我有种不安的感觉… |
[09:55] | based on… | 就像… |
[09:57] | nothing I can put my finger on. | 我什么都把握不住 |
[10:00] | Just butterflies. | 就像扑腾的蝴蝶那样 |
[10:03] | Been having the strongest memories of Mama lately. | 最近我对妈妈的回忆非常强烈 |
[10:07] | Coming to me in my dreams… | 我梦到她向我走来… |
[10:11] | Smelling her scent… | 感觉到她的气息… |
[10:15] | The strongest sense that… | 那感觉太为强烈… |
[10:18] | she’s near us. | 仿佛她就在我们身边 |
[10:21] | And reaching out towards us. | 向我们伸出手 |
[10:26] | Very much hope that she saw the dress tonight, don’t you? | 真希望她能看到今晚的那条裙子 你觉得呢? |
[10:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:35] | It’s comforting to think the dead are watching | 想象着逝去的亲人注视着我们这些生者 |
[10:38] | over the living. | 让我感到安心 |
[10:40] | I don’t find that spooky at all. | 我一点都不觉得诡异 |
[10:49] | Why don’t you go to the country tonight? | 不如你今晚去乡下一趟? |
[10:53] | I’ll follow tomorrow. | 我明天过去 |
[10:55] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:59] | I like that idea very much. | 我很喜欢这个主意 |
[11:02] | My old so- and- so. | 我的老姐 |
[11:56] | Mr. Hansford? | 汉斯福德先生? |
[11:58] | Mr. Hansford, hello? | 汉斯福德先生 在吗? |
[12:00] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早 |
[12:02] | Fill us up please. And check the oil and tires. | 请加满油 检查下油箱和轮胎 |
[12:09] | Lots of frost this morning. | 今早结了很多霜啊 |
[12:11] | It’s cold, innit? It’s very bitter. | 很冷吧 要冻僵了 |
[13:37] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早 |
[13:40] | What would you like to order? | 您想点些什么? |
[13:47] | A Welsh rabbit. | 一份威尔士干酪 |
[13:52] | With a poached egg on top, please. | 盖上一个水波蛋 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Not too runny. | 不要太生 |
[13:56] | And bacon. | 还有培根 |
[13:58] | Scones. | 烤饼 |
[14:01] | Butter, cream. | 黄油 奶油 |
[14:05] | Jam. | 果酱 |
[14:07] | Not strawberry. | 不要草莓的 |
[14:11] | No. | 不是 |
[14:13] | Raspberry. | 有树莓的 |
[14:17] | What else? | 还缺什么吗? |
[14:20] | Coffee or tea? | 咖啡或者茶? |
[14:21] | Do you have lapsang? | 你们有正山小种红茶吗? |
[14:24] | I’ll have a pot of lapsang, please. | 一壶正山小种红茶 谢谢 |
[14:26] | Good choice. | 选的很好 |
[14:27] | And some sausages. | 再来点香肠 |
[14:30] | And some sausages. | 再来点香肠 |
[14:38] | Show me. | 我看看 |
[14:48] | Will you remember? | 你记得住吗? |
[14:50] | Yes. | 记得住 |
[14:53] | I’m keeping this. | 这个我留着了 |
[15:21] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[15:24] | Will you have dinner with me? | 愿意跟我共进晚餐吗? |
[15:30] | Yes. | 会的 |
[15:45] | For the hungry boy. My name is Alma. | 致饥饿的男孩 我叫阿尔玛 |
[16:13] | – Am I late? – No. | – 我迟到了吗? – 没有 |
[16:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[16:48] | I like the sauce. | 我喜欢这个酱 |
[16:50] | Custard. | 蛋奶沙司 |
[16:57] | It’s quite good. | 很美味吧 |
[17:05] | May I, Alma? | 阿尔玛 让我来 |
[17:09] | I like to see who I’m talking to. | 我想看看你的素颜 |
[17:18] | Here. | 好了 |
[17:31] | There you are. | 这就对了 |
[17:32] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[17:35] | Does you mother have brown eyes? | 你的母亲是棕色眼睛吗? |
[17:39] | Green. | 绿色的 |
[17:40] | Do you look very much like her? | 你跟她长得很像吗? |
[17:43] | I don’t know. I think so. | 不知道 我觉得应该像吧 |
[17:46] | Do you have a photograph? | 你有她的照片吗? |
[17:49] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:50] | Will you let me see it? | 可以让我看看吗? |
[17:52] | Not here, at home. | 我没带 在家呢 |
[17:56] | Carry it with you. | 把照片带在身边 |
[18:00] | Always carry her with you. | 永远把母亲带在身边 |
[18:06] | Where’s yours? | 那你的呢? |
[18:08] | Your mother? | 你的母亲在哪儿? |
[18:10] | She’s here in the canvas. | 她在这块布料的夹层里 |
[18:17] | – What do you mean? – Hm. | – 你的意思是?- 嗯 |
[18:21] | You can sew almost anything into the canvas of a coat. | 你可以在一件外套的布料夹层中缝进任何东西 |
[18:27] | Secrets. | 秘密 |
[18:29] | Coins. | 硬币 |
[18:31] | Words, little messages. | 词句 短小的信息 |
[18:35] | When I was a boy, I started to | 我在幼年时就开始 |
[18:37] | hide things in the linings of the garments. | 把秘密藏在衣服的内衬里 |
[18:40] | Things that only I knew were there. | 惟我一人 了然于心 |
[18:44] | And over my breast, I have a lock of my mother’s hair. | 我在胸袋处留有一绺母亲的发丝 |
[18:48] | To keep her close to me always. | 以此永远与她保持亲近 |
[18:53] | She’s quite a remarkable woman. She taught me my trade. | 她是个很了不起的女人 是她教给我手艺 |
[18:56] | So, I try to never be without her. | 所以 我想让她永远在我身边 |
[19:05] | You must love her very much. | 你一定非常爱她吧 |
[19:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:34] | This is Alma. Say hello to Alma. | 这是阿尔玛 打个招呼吧 |
[19:36] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:38] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[19:40] | – Hello. – Watch over the house. | – 你们好呀 – 它们是看家的 |
[20:01] | I made this dress for her when I was 16 years old. | 我16岁时为母亲缝制了这条裙子 |
[20:04] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[20:06] | It was for her second husband, their wedding. | 为她和第二任丈夫的婚礼做的 |
[20:09] | My father had died many years before. | 我父亲很多年前就过世了 |
[20:12] | Our nanny, the evil Miss Blackwood… | 我们的保姆 可恶的布莱克伍德小姐 |
[20:16] | “The Black Death” we used to call her, | 我们过去称她“暗黑死神” |
[20:18] | because of superstition, she refused to help me sew the dress | 因为迷信 她不愿帮我缝这条裙子 |
[20:22] | as she believed it would bring her bad fortune… | 她坚信这会给她带来厄运 |
[20:25] | to never be a bride. | 让她永远做不了新娘 |
[20:27] | Not that anyone would’ve had her. | 说得就像有人愿意娶她一样 |
[20:29] | And she seemed ancient to us, I’ve no idea how old she actually was. | 对于我们来说她年纪也太大了 我都不知道她究竟多大岁数 |
[20:32] | And monstrously ugly. | 而且她也太丑了 |
[20:35] | So… | 所以… |
[20:37] | I worked alone for months and months, hunched over. | 我独自伏案缝了好几个月 |
[20:40] | Sewing and sweating and sewing. | 汗流浃背地缝了又缝 |
[20:45] | And the Black Death never married anyway. | 而那个“暗黑死神”到头来也没嫁出去 |
[20:47] | The help I could’ve had from her. | 早知这样她倒不如帮我的忙 |
[20:49] | It was my sister, Cyril, came to my rescue in the end. | 最终是姐姐西里尔帮我完成了缝制 |
[20:55] | There were endless superstitions | 在婚纱的制作过程中 |
[20:57] | when making a wedding dress. | 充满了迷信色彩 |
[20:59] | Young girls are afraid they’ll never marry if they touch one. | 年轻女工们害怕一旦碰了婚纱就嫁不出去 |
[21:02] | Models afraid they’ll… | 试穿的模特们则担忧 |
[21:05] | marry only bald men if they put one on. | 穿过一次婚纱之后就只能嫁给秃子 |
[21:12] | And where’s the dress now? | 这条裙子现在在哪儿? |
[21:18] | I have no idea what happened to it. | 我不知道它怎样了 |
[21:20] | No idea. | 完全不知道 |
[21:22] | Um, it’s probably turned to ashes by now. | 也许已经化为灰烬了 |
[21:24] | Fallen to pieces. | 破碎支离 |
[21:29] | And… your sister? | 那… 你的姐姐呢? |
[21:31] | What? | 什么? |
[21:34] | Did she ever marry? | 她嫁出去了吗? |
[21:37] | No. | 没有 |
[21:39] | Come over, let’s have a fire. | 过来 我们生堆火吧 |
[22:01] | If you want to have a staring contest with me, you will lose. | 如果你要和我比谁先眨眼的话 你赢不了的 |
[22:08] | Hm. | 哼 |
[22:23] | You are a very handsome man. | 你是个非常英俊的男人 |
[22:28] | You must be around many beautiful women. | 你身边一定不缺漂亮女人 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 一定 |
[22:41] | Why are you not married? | 你为什么不结婚? |
[22:44] | I make dresses. | 我是个缝匠 |
[22:47] | You cannot be married when you make dresses? | 缝匠就不能结婚吗? |
[22:50] | I’m certain I was never meant to marry. | 我生来就不该步入婚姻殿堂 |
[22:52] | I’m a confirmed bachelor. | 注定孤独终老 |
[22:58] | I’m incurable. | 这是个无解的诅咒 |
[23:00] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[23:04] | Marriage would make me deceitful, | 婚姻会让我心存欺骗之念 |
[23:06] | and I don’t ever want that. | 我不想这样过一生 |
[23:12] | You sound so sure about things. | 听起来你笃定于世事的走向 |
[23:14] | I’m sure about that. | 是的 这一点我很肯定 |
[23:21] | I think you are only acting strong. | 我感觉你只是表现得很强大 |
[23:25] | No, I am strong. | 不 我本身就很强大 |
[23:30] | For who? | 为了谁呢? |
[23:31] | Not for me, I hope. | 希望不是为我吧 |
[23:36] | I think it’s the expectations and assumptions of others… | 我认为对他人过高的期望和设想 |
[23:40] | that cause heartache. | 会让我心伤 |
[23:52] | Would you help me with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[23:56] | – Yes. – Come on. | – 好 – 来吧 |
[24:12] | Good, just jump up on the box for me. | 很好 站到这个箱子上就行 |
[25:13] | Um… | 呃 |
[25:18] | I think we’re going to try and… | 我想我们得… |
[25:21] | pull this back for you. | 把这里往后收一收 |
[25:48] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[25:50] | A moment. | 等一下 |
[25:57] | Save that one for another time. | 这个留着下次再用 |
[26:07] | Quite nice. | 真不错 |
[26:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:17] | Dead serious. | 过于庄重了 |
[26:35] | This one. | 这个呢 |
[26:38] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[26:41] | – Yes. – It’s pretty good. | – 喜欢 – 很好看 |
[26:54] | That’s it. | 就这个了 |
[26:56] | Let’s get that off you and then… | 把这件脱下来吧 然后… |
[26:58] | I’d like to take your measurements. Is that all right? | 我想量一下你的身型尺寸 可以吗? |
[27:17] | And who is this lovely creature making the house smell so nice? | 是哪个可爱的小姑娘让屋子里的气味变得这么好闻? |
[27:21] | Hello, I’m Alma. | 你好 我是阿尔玛 |
[27:24] | I’m Cyril. | 我是西里尔 |
[27:30] | Sandalwood and rose water. | 檀香和玫瑰香水 |
[27:39] | Hmm, sherry… and… | 嗯 雪莉酒和… |
[27:43] | lemon juice? | 柠檬汁? |
[27:45] | Mm, mm- hmm, we had fish for dinner. | 嗯 对 我们晚餐吃了鱼 |
[27:48] | My old so- and- so. Would you mind? | 我的老姐 帮个忙行吗? |
[28:33] | Will you step towards me. Ready? | 请向我这边靠近点 准备好了吗? |
[28:40] | 32 Thirty- two. | |
[28:44] | 30 Thirty. | |
[28:47] | 31 Thirty- one. | |
[28:54] | 35.5 Thirty- five and a half. | |
[29:01] | 40.5 Fourteen and a half. | |
[29:03] | 17 Seventeen. | |
[29:05] | 20 Twenty. | |
[29:08] | Just stand normally. | 别那么僵硬 放松点 |
[29:10] | Yes. | 好 |
[29:13] | I stand normally. | 我平常就是这么站的 |
[29:14] | Like before. | 像之前那样站好 |
[29:17] | – What do you mean? – Straight. | – 什么意思? – 站直了 |
[29:18] | Straight? | 站直? |
[29:19] | – Like that. – Yeah, you didn’t say that. | – 就那样 – 好 你没说清楚 |
[29:30] | 16.5 Sixteen and a half. | |
[29:36] | 8.5 Eight and a half. | |
[29:37] | You have no breasts. Twenty- two. | 你胸真平 22 |
[29:42] | – Yes, I know. – Thirty- two and a half. | – 是啊 我知道 – 32.5 |
[29:44] | You can drop your arm now. | 你可以把胳膊放下来了 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:47] | No, no, you’re perfect. | 不 你很完美 |
[29:49] | My job to give you some. | 我可以让你的胸看起来大一些 |
[29:54] | If I choose to. | 如果我想的话 |
[29:58] | 10 Ten. | |
[30:01] | 9 Nine. | |
[30:03] | 6.5 Six and a half. | |
[30:06] | 25 Twenty…five. | |
[30:10] | And… forty- five. | 还有… 45 |
[30:12] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[30:21] | Would you try something else for me? | 愿意帮我再试些别的衣服吗? |
[30:23] | Yes. | 好的 |
[30:35] | You have the ideal shape. | 你的身材是他理想中的那种 |
[30:39] | – I do? – Hm. | – 是吗? – 嗯 |
[30:42] | He likes a little belly. | 他喜欢有点小肚子的模特 |
[31:06] | I never really liked myself. | 我从来没有真正的喜欢过我自己 |
[31:10] | I thought my… | 我觉得… |
[31:13] | shoulders were too wide. | 我的肩太宽 |
[31:16] | My neck was skinny like a bird. | 我脖子像鸟一样细 |
[31:20] | That I had no breasts. | 也没有胸 |
[31:25] | I felt my… hips were larger than needed. | 我觉得… 我的屁股太大了 |
[31:28] | And my arms strong. | 手臂也太粗壮 |
[31:36] | I feel as if I’ve been looking for you for a very long time. | 我觉得我一直以来都是在寻找你 |
[31:46] | You found me. | 你已经找到我了 |
[31:52] | Whatever you do… | 无论你要做什么 |
[31:55] | do it carefully. | 请小心一点 |
[32:10] | But in his work, I’ve become perfect. | 穿上他缝制的衣服 我觉得我很完美 |
[32:14] | And I feel just right. | 感觉正好 |
[32:27] | Maybe that’s how all women feel…in his clothes. | 或许…所有穿着他做的衣服的女人都这么觉得 |
[33:01] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[33:03] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:05] | Very beautiful. | 很美 |
[33:07] | You’re making me extremely hungry. | 你让我很有胃口 |
[33:12] | – I ordered you a steak tartare. – Oh, perfect. Thank you. | – 我帮你点了鞑靼牛排 – 哦 太好了 谢谢 |
[33:16] | My little carnivore. | 知道你爱吃肉 |
[33:18] | I’ve just been on the telephone to your favorite client. | 我刚刚在跟你最爱的客户打电话 |
[33:21] | Mm- hmm. | 嗯… |
[33:23] | Barbara Rose is getting married again. | 芭芭拉·罗斯又要结婚了 |
[33:26] | Oh, goody. | 哦 好哇 |
[33:28] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[33:30] | I think I better have another one of these. | 我们还是再点一份这个吧 |
[33:49] | That’s your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[33:52] | I’m right next door. | 我住在隔壁 |
[33:58] | Get your rest. | 好好休息 |
[33:59] | We’ll start early in the morning. | 我们明天会很早开始工作 |
[34:02] | How early? | 有多早? |
[34:06] | I’ll wake you. | 我会叫醒你的 |
[34:10] | Night. | 晚安 |
[34:12] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[34:30] | Sometimes, we wake up at four in the morning… | 有时候 我们午夜时分入眠 |
[34:36] | after we’d gone to bed at midnight. | 然而凌晨四点就要起床 |
[34:39] | And then he’s ready to start again. | 然而他已经准备继续工作了 |
[34:44] | And I can stand endlessly. | 我可以一直站在那里 |
[34:48] | No one can stand as long as I can. | 没有人能像我那样站的那么久 |
[34:51] | What is it, Alma? | 怎么了? 阿尔玛 |
[34:54] | What are you looking so forlorn about, hm? | 你怎么看起来不高兴呢? |
[34:58] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我… |
[34:59] | I don’t think I like the fabric so much. | 我不是很喜欢这个布料 |
[35:05] | Well, Alma, this fabric is adored | 阿尔玛 穿过我们的衣服的女人 |
[35:08] | by the women who wear our design. | 都很喜欢这个布料的 |
[35:12] | It’s perfect for this dress. | 用这种布料做裙子相当合适 |
[35:14] | Cyril is right. | 西里尔说的对 |
[35:17] | Cyril is always right. | 西里尔永远是对的 |
[35:22] | It’s not because the fabric is adored | 不是因为西里尔说我们的客人喜欢这个布料 |
[35:24] | by the clients that Cyril is right. | 她才是对的 |
[35:26] | It’s right because it’s right. | 是因为这个布料就是合适的 |
[35:29] | Because it’s beautiful. | 因为它很美 |
[35:33] | Maybe one day you will change your taste, Alma. | 说不定哪一天你的品味会变 阿尔玛 |
[35:39] | Maybe not. | 可能不会 |
[35:41] | Maybe you have no taste. | 或许你根本没什么品位 |
[35:45] | Maybe I like my own taste. | 或者我有我自己的品味 |
[35:48] | Yeah, it’s just enough to get you into trouble. | 嗯 说不定你的品味会让你惹上麻烦 |
[35:53] | Perhaps I’m looking for trouble. | 或许我就是想惹上麻烦呢 |
[35:54] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[36:01] | Excuse me, Mr. Woodcock. | 打扰一下 伍德科克先生 |
[36:03] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[36:05] | I would like to say that I hope one day | 我想说 我希望有一天 |
[36:06] | I could wear one of your dresses. | 可以穿上一件您做的裙子 |
[36:09] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:10] | If that’s your wish, I hope it comes true for you. | 如果你想 我可以帮你实现愿望 |
[36:13] | She really means it. | 她是认真的 |
[36:14] | She told me she wants to be buried in a dress that you made. | 她跟我说 她希望能淹没在您做的裙子里 |
[36:20] | – Thank you. – Thank you, | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[36:21] | ladies for your kind words. Good night. | 谢谢你们的美言 小姐们 晚安 |
[36:23] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[36:24] | – Good night. – Good night. Thank you very much. | – 晚安 – 晚安 非常感谢 |
[36:27] | You’d dig her up and sell the dress again, wouldn’t you, Nigel? | 你遇到她然后又开始卖裙子了 是吗? 奈杰尔 |
[36:30] | Well, otherwise it would seem to | 嗯 不然那么多好裙子就浪费了 |
[36:31] | be going to a waste, but yeah, any wombat can try. | 不过 哪怕是树袋熊也能穿裙子呢 |
[36:34] | Nigel, why don’t you watch your words? | 奈杰尔 注意一下你的用词 |
[36:37] | What? | 什么? |
[36:40] | Have you had enough to eat? | 你吃饱了吗? |
[36:48] | You seem thirsty. | 你看起来很渴 |
[37:22] | Morning, Reynolds. | 早上好 雷诺兹 |
[37:27] | Morning, Cyril. | 早上好 西里尔 |
[38:02] | Please, don’t move so much, Alma. | 麻烦别弄出这么大声响 阿尔玛 |
[38:09] | I’m…buttering my toast. I’m not moving too much. | 我在往吐司上抹黄油而已 没有很大动静 |
[38:13] | Well, it’s too much. | 就是很大动静 |
[38:14] | It’s a distraction. It’s very distracting. | 很吵 让我不能安心工作 |
[38:21] | Maybe you… | 或许你… |
[38:22] | pay too much attention to it. | 太投入了 对噪音很敏感 |
[38:27] | It’s hard to ignore. | 不可能注意不到那些噪音啊 |
[38:29] | It’s as if you just rode a horse across the room. | 就跟你刚刚在屋子里骑马一样 |
[38:37] | It’s too much movement. | 动静太大了 |
[38:40] | It’s entirely too much movement at breakfast. | 这吃早餐的动静也太大了 |
[38:58] | Perhaps you should take your breakfast after him. | 大概你应该等他吃完你再吃 |
[39:04] | Or in your room? | 或者在你的房间吃早饭? |
[39:08] | I think he’s being too fussy. | 我觉得他太小题大做了 |
[39:10] | His routine when he’s in it is best not shaken. | 他习惯早饭的时候没有太大的声响 |
[39:13] | – Well… – This is a quiet time. | – 嗯… – 他需要安静的吃早餐 |
[39:17] | Not to be misused. | 这时间不应浪费 |
[39:20] | If breakfast isn’t right, | 如果早餐吃不好 |
[39:22] | it’s very hard for him to recover for the rest of the day. | 他一整天都难以释怀 |
[39:26] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道是这样 |
[39:28] | No, of course you didn’t. | 你当然不会知道 |
[39:31] | But you do now. | 不过你现在知道了 |
[39:37] | Still, I think he’s too fussy. | 我还是觉得他有些小题大做了 |
[39:43] | Well, that’s as may be. | 那不一定 |
[39:54] | This is… | 这是 |
[39:56] | Flemish bobbin lace from the late 1600s. | 17世纪晚期的比利时佛兰德线轴编织花 |
[39:59] | It’s very rare, very precious. | 非常稀有 非常珍贵 |
[40:02] | I rescued it from Antwerp during the war. | 二战时 我在安特卫普把这技艺拯救下来 |
[40:06] | I’ve been waiting for the right moment to… | 我一直在等待一个合适的机会去… |
[40:09] | to make something with it. | 去用这花纹做点什么 |
[40:18] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[40:19] | That’s very nice. That’s beautiful. | 非常不错 很美 |
[40:21] | – Very nice. – Best yet. | – 很不错 – 最好的一件 |
[40:23] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[40:24] | And, um, just look towards the window, please, Alma. | 还有 请向窗户那边看 阿尔玛 |
[40:28] | Amber, could- could you just lift the bodice… | 安布尔 你能 你能提一提衣服上身吗 |
[40:31] | a little bit. | 提高一点点 |
[40:33] | It keeps dropping down. | 它一直在往下掉 |
[40:34] | We need to get that adjusted properly. | 我们要适当地调整一下 |
[40:36] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[40:39] | Just get it fixed. | 赶紧修整好 |
[40:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[40:41] | It should’ve been ready today, quite honestly. | 说实话 今天本来不应该有问题的 |
[40:43] | I don’t understand why… | 我不明白为什么 |
[40:45] | – I’m not sitting on the floor. – Sit on the floor. | – 我不要坐在地上 – 坐在地上 |
[40:49] | Ah, that’s great. | 啊 真的很棒 |
[40:51] | That’s great. | 非常棒 |
[40:53] | Enough. | 够了 |
[40:55] | Have I finished yet? | 照完了么 |
[40:57] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[40:59] | I need to do some work. | 我还要去工作 |
[41:00] | Hell. | 天啊 |
[41:22] | Yes? | 是谁? |
[41:24] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[41:28] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[41:34] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗? |
[41:53] | Just pull this over the shoulders. | 把这个拉到肩上 |
[41:56] | Show the dress… | 要展示出裙子 |
[41:58] | and put it on completely. | 然后把它穿好 |
[42:03] | Good, good, good. | 好 好 好 |
[42:04] | Alma…she ready? | 阿尔玛她 准备好了吗? |
[42:06] | Me? wait. | 我吗?稍等 |
[42:09] | Come on, please. | 请快一点 |
[42:35] | Ingrid? | 英格丽德? |
[42:38] | Cape’s wrong, let me do it. | 披风不对 让我来 |
[42:40] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[43:14] | Ellie, ready? | 艾丽 准备好了吗? |
[43:15] | Let’s have a look at you. Stand here. | 让我看看你 站在这 |
[43:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[43:42] | Off you go, thank you. Ingrid, you ready? | 你可以走了 谢谢 英格丽德 准备好了吗? |
[44:00] | Let me do it, let me do it. | 让我来 让我来 |
[44:07] | You’re no good to me just standing there. | 你就呆站在这对我没一点用处 |
[44:09] | – I- I need your hands… – Sorry, sir. | – 我需要你动手去做 – 对不起 先生 |
[44:13] | Just go. Go, go! | 走吧 走 走 |
[44:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:55] | Let me drive for you. | 让我来开车吧 |
[45:25] | You see, when you… | 你看 当你 |
[45:27] | when you love your work… | 你热爱你所做的工作 |
[45:29] | and you can give | 并像他一样 |
[45:31] | like he does… | 投入的话 |
[45:33] | you need… | 你需要 |
[45:34] | to come down… | 再一次的 |
[45:37] | again. | 躺下来 |
[45:40] | And then, he’s… | 那时的他 |
[45:43] | he’s a baby, he’s… | 就像个孩子 他 |
[45:44] | like a spoiled little baby. | 就像一个娇惯的小孩子 |
[45:50] | When he’s like this, he’s… | 每当这时 他就 |
[45:52] | very tender. | 非常温柔 |
[45:54] | Open. | 坦诚 |
[46:04] | How long would these episodes last? | 他这个样子会持续多久? |
[46:08] | Only a few days and… | 只有几天 然后 |
[46:10] | then he’s well again. | 然后他会再次复原 |
[46:30] | No, Alma, what are you doing? | 不 阿尔玛 你在干什么? |
[46:33] | It’s tea for you. | 这是给你泡的茶 |
[46:34] | Don’t put the tray on the table, please. | 请不要把托盘放到桌子上 |
[46:36] | Just take it off. | 赶紧拿开 |
[46:37] | I didn’t ask for tea. | 我没有说想喝茶 |
[46:39] | No, but… | 是没有 但是 |
[46:41] | Take it out, please. | 请把它端出去 |
[46:43] | Yes, I can take it out. | 好 我端出去 |
[46:45] | It’s a bit late now, isn’t it? | 现在拿走 就已经晚了 对吧 |
[46:46] | I’m taking it out. | 我这就端走 |
[46:48] | Yeah, but it’s a bit late now, isn’t it? | 但是已经晚了 对吧 |
[46:50] | But I’m taking it out. | 但是我已经端走了啊 |
[46:52] | The tea is going out. | 茶你是拿走了 |
[46:53] | The interruption is staying right here with me. | 但是对我的打扰 还停留在这里 |
[47:15] | What if they are yellow underneath | 下面是黄色的 |
[47:18] | and white on top? | 上面是白色的蘑菇 能吃么? |
[47:22] | The poisoned ones have gills. | 毒蘑菇是有菌褶的 |
[47:25] | Look at the book in the kitchen. | 去看看厨房里的食物书籍就知道了 |
[47:32] | We cook them in fat? | 用动物油煮着吃么? |
[47:35] | No, we’ll cook them in butter. | 不 我们用黄油煮 |
[47:37] | But not too much. | 但是不能用太多 |
[47:40] | Mr. Woodcock detests too much butter. | 伍德科克先生讨厌放太多黄油 |
[48:34] | There’s a very good chance Barbara Rose will ask you | 芭芭拉·罗斯邀请你去她的婚礼 |
[48:36] | to attend her wedding. | 这是一个非常好的机会 |
[48:45] | What do you want me to do with that? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[48:53] | Accept her invitation. | 接受她的邀请 |
[48:57] | You can stomach it. | 你能忍住的 |
[49:03] | I really wish I hadn’t heard this till later on, Cyril. | 我真希望你晚点再跟我说这件事 西里尔 |
[49:06] | It’s very unsettling. | 这件事非常令人不安 |
[49:11] | Well… | 还是 |
[49:13] | Chin up. | 开心点吧 |
[49:21] | Barbara Rose pays for this house. | 毕竟是芭芭拉·罗斯为这栋房子付的钱 |
[49:36] | All right? | 还好吗? |
[49:43] | Morning, Barbara. | 早上好 芭芭拉 |
[49:45] | Morning, Cal. Morning, Tippy. | 早上好 卡尔 早上好 蒂皮 |
[49:48] | Morning, Mr. Woodcock. | 早上好 伍德科克先生 |
[49:55] | Reynolds. | 雷诺兹 |
[49:59] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[50:22] | Just going to lift this up, Barbara. | 我要把这个拉起来了 芭芭拉 |
[50:34] | I know you’re doing the best you can. | 我知道你在尽你所能做到最好 |
[50:39] | Don’t do that. | 别那样做 |
[50:41] | – Take your hand away, please. – I’m still so ugly. | – 请把你的手拿开 – 我还是那么丑 |
[50:43] | Barbara, I’m trying to make you a beautiful dress. | 芭芭拉 我想给你做一件漂亮的裙子 |
[50:49] | I need your help. | 我需要你配合我 |
[50:58] | Oh, please. | 拜托了 |
[51:12] | Reynolds, will you come? | 雷诺兹 你会来吗 |
[51:14] | Stand still, please. | 请站着别动 |
[51:16] | It’s really not my place, Barbara. | 那种场合真的不适合我 芭芭拉 |
[51:19] | This is what I do. | 我只是个手艺人而已 |
[51:21] | This is my place here. | 这是才是我的天地 |
[51:24] | I’m afraid I must insist | 恐怕我必须坚持 |
[51:27] | that you come. | 邀请你来 |
[51:38] | George Riley, News of the World. | 我是世界新闻报的记者乔治·赖利 |
[51:40] | Who would be attendant at the wedding? | 此次婚礼的伴郎是哪位 |
[51:41] | Oh, my son, Cal. | 噢 我的儿子 卡尔 |
[51:44] | My Cal. | 我的卡尔 |
[51:45] | My son is so wonderful. | 我儿子真的太棒了 |
[51:47] | He’s so in favor of this marriage. | 他非常赞成我们这桩婚事 |
[51:51] | John Evans, Daily Mail. | 我是每日邮报的记者约翰·埃文斯 |
[51:52] | And what of your holdings, Ms. Rose? | 罗斯女士 那您的私人财产将会作何处理呢 |
[51:54] | Do they become Dominican property? | 会变成多米尼加的国有财产么 |
[51:57] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[51:58] | If I may say, we are being married under Dominican law, but | 如果可以让我插一句的话 我们是根据多米尼加国的法律结婚的 |
[52:02] | in my country, her money belongs to her | 但是在我的国家 她的财产属于她自己 |
[52:04] | and my money belongs to me. | 同样 我的财产也属于我本人 |
[52:06] | Anyway, why would I need her money? | 而且 我要她的钱有何用 |
[52:08] | I have enough of my own. | 我自己的就够用了 |
[52:10] | What’s Barbara brought into your life? | 芭芭拉给你的生活带来了什么呢 |
[52:12] | I brought sincerity into his life. | 我给他带来的 是真心诚意 |
[52:16] | – Sincerity? – One kiss for the cameras. | – 真心诚意 – 请二位接吻 我们拍一下照片 |
[52:17] | Go on, give us a kiss for the camera, Ms. Rose. | 来吧 我们要拍一张你们的接吻照 罗斯夫人 |
[52:19] | The answer to the question… is sincerity. | 我对你的问题 给出的答案是 真心诚意 |
[52:22] | Let’s give them a kiss for the cameras. | 我们先来接个吻吧 |
[52:23] | Rubio, tell us about selling visas to the Jews during the war. | 卢比奥 跟我们谈谈你二战时卖给护照犹太人的事吧 |
[52:27] | Visas to Jews? | 卖护照给犹太人 |
[52:29] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[52:32] | Jews, visas? | 犹太人 护照 |
[53:34] | That dress doesn’t belong here. | 那件裙子不属于这里 |
[53:37] | – Don’t start crying. – I’m not crying. | – 不要哭哭啼啼 – 我没有哭 |
[53:42] | I’m angry. | 我只是生气 |
[53:43] | – Don’t start blubbering, Alma. – I’m not blubbering. | – 不要哭闹了 阿尔玛 – 我没哭闹 |
[53:50] | She doesn’t deserve it. | 她配不上那件裙子 |
[53:54] | It’s your work! | 那可是你的作品 |
[54:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[54:13] | Tippy? | 蒂皮 |
[54:16] | Mr. Woodcock. | 伍德科克先生 |
[54:17] | – What is it? – I would like the dress back. | – 这是什么情况 – 我想把那条裙子拿回来 |
[54:19] | Ms. Rose is sleeping. | 罗斯女士在睡觉 |
[54:21] | Well, it’s got nothing to do with the dress. | 她睡不睡觉跟我们要回裙子没关系 |
[54:22] | Can you go and get it for me, please? | 请你去帮我把裙子拿来 |
[54:24] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[54:28] | In the dress? | 穿着裙子睡 |
[54:30] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[54:33] | Go and take the dress off her and bring it to me right away. | 去把她身上的裙子脱下来 马上拿来给我 |
[54:38] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[54:39] | Take the fucking dress off Barbara | 你他妈去把芭芭拉身上的衣服脱下来 |
[54:41] | and bring it to me or I’ll do it myself! | 然后给我拿过来 别逼得我自己动手 |
[54:42] | I beg your pardon? | 您说什么 |
[54:45] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[55:06] | Ah! | 啊 |
[55:21] | Ah! | 啊 |
[55:23] | Oh. | 噢 |
[55:25] | Hello, Mr. Woodcock. | 你好 伍德科克先生 |
[55:27] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[55:35] | I… | 我 |
[55:36] | It’s no business of ours… | 这不关我们的事 |
[55:38] | what Mrs. Rose decides to do with her life. | 这是罗斯太太自己选择的生活方式 |
[55:41] | But she can no longer behave like this… | 但是她穿着伍德科克家的裙子 |
[55:44] | in a dress by the House of Woodcock! | 就不能再表现的这么荒唐了 |
[56:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[56:30] | – At the gray, that’s the mother. – Gracie? | – 这件灰色的 给母亲穿 – 格雷西呢 |
[56:33] | Um, she can wear something like that, but… | 她可以穿这样的 但是 |
[56:36] | – I’ll introduce her to… – It’s Mona’s day. | – 我会给她介绍.. – 这是莫纳的大日子啊 |
[56:38] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[56:38] | I’d like to make something for her. | 我希望我能为她做件什么 |
[56:40] | Yes, of course. | 没错 当然了 |
[56:41] | She mentioned that last time… | 她上次提过 |
[56:42] | – Did she? Did she really? – Yeah. | – 她提过吗 真的吗 – 是的 |
[56:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[56:47] | – Julie? – Yes, sir. | – 朱莉 – 是的 先生 |
[56:48] | – Do we have porridge? – Yes, we do. | – 有麦片粥吗 – 有的 |
[56:50] | – Um, do we have cream? – We do, yes. | – 嗯 我们有奶油吗 – 有的 |
[56:52] | – Thick cream? – Oh, yes. | – 浓奶油吗 – 是的 |
[56:54] | – That’s what I’d like. – Porridge’s set. | – 正合我意 – 麦片粥来了 |
[56:56] | – Don’t forget the salt. – I shan’t, I shan’t. | – 别忘了放盐 – 好的 好的 |
[56:58] | Oh, Alma, would you like some porridge? | – 阿尔玛 你要来点麦片粥吗 |
[57:01] | – Yes. – This morning? | – 好啊 – 今天早上 |
[57:02] | – Some for Alma, as well. – Right, you are. | – 给阿尔玛一些 – 好的 没问题 |
[57:04] | And um, bacon and eggs. | 还有培根和鸡蛋 |
[57:07] | All right, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[57:10] | Morning. | 早安 |
[57:13] | I’m so hungry. | 我太饿了 |
[57:16] | Delighted that we have cream in the house. | 能在家里吃到奶油 真开心 |
[57:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:19] | Makes all the difference. | 让早餐大变样啊 |
[57:21] | It’s essential with porridge. | 和麦片粥在一起简直是绝配 |
[57:23] | A little bit naughty, though. | 其实这个吃法挺不规矩的 |
[57:34] | Dear Reynolds. | 亲爱的雷诺兹 |
[57:35] | Your Royal Highness. | 公主殿下 |
[57:37] | Happy…you’re welcome. | 欢迎您大驾光临 |
[57:42] | How nice to see you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[57:43] | Your Royal Highness. | 公主殿下 |
[57:44] | Cyril! | 西里尔 |
[57:46] | Hello, how lovely to see you. | 您好 很高兴见到您 |
[58:03] | S’il vous pla?t. | 劳驾 |
[58:09] | When you dream about your wedding dress, | 您觉得 自己梦想中的结婚礼服 |
[58:11] | what is it that you dream? | 应该是怎么样 |
[58:14] | I dream that it’s the most beautiful wedding dress | 我想那应该是世界上 |
[58:17] | in the world. | 最美丽的结婚礼服 |
[58:19] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[58:21] | Perhaps the only wedding dress in the world. | 也许是世界上独一无二的结婚礼服 |
[58:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:26] | Well, to take it just a little step further, | 其实 具体说来 |
[58:29] | perhaps the only wedding dress that was ever made. | 这件结婚礼服 在我的作品中 也会是独一无二的 |
[58:35] | Oui. | 是的 |
[58:37] | Is Your Royal Highness a gold person or a silver person? | 殿下是更喜欢金色还是银色 |
[58:41] | – Silver. – Good. | – 银色 – 好的 |
[58:43] | Lace or pearl? | 喜欢蕾丝还是珍珠 |
[58:45] | Lace. | 蕾丝 |
[58:48] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[58:49] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[59:21] | I want to wish you… | 我祝您的 |
[59:24] | good fortune for your wedding. | 婚礼圆满举行 |
[59:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:29] | Je m’appelle Alma. | 我叫阿尔玛 |
[59:33] | Lovely to meet you, Alma. | 很高兴认识你 阿尔玛 |
[59:38] | I live here. | 我住在这儿 |
[59:58] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:00:02] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[1:00:03] | Morning, Cyril. | 早安 西里尔 |
[1:00:07] | I wanted to ask your help. | 我想请您帮个忙 |
[1:00:09] | In a gift I wanted to make for Reynolds. | 我想为雷诺兹准备一份礼物 |
[1:00:16] | I want to make him a surprise. | 我想给他一个惊喜 |
[1:00:20] | If everyone left… | 如果周四当他出去散步时 |
[1:00:22] | the house… | 让大家离开 |
[1:00:24] | when he takes his walk on Thursday, | 这房子一会儿 |
[1:00:28] | I will cook for him dinner. | 我想为他做晚餐 |
[1:00:31] | And when he comes back, no one will be there but me. | 当他回来时 只有我在这儿 |
[1:00:33] | I’ll be waiting for him. | 在这儿等他 |
[1:00:36] | I will surprise him and we can have dinner | 给他一个惊喜 然后我们共进晚餐 |
[1:00:38] | together, just the two of us. | 就我们两人一起 |
[1:00:42] | Do you like this idea? | 您觉得这个主意怎么样 |
[1:00:44] | Would you help me? | 您愿意帮我吗 |
[1:00:47] | It isn’t his birthday. | 那天不是他生日 |
[1:00:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:53] | I would advise against this, Alma. | 我不赞成你这么做 阿尔玛 |
[1:00:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:00:56] | Because he doesn’t like surprises. | 因为他不喜欢惊喜 |
[1:00:58] | – He does. – Well, he won’t like this one. | – 他会喜欢的 – 好吧 他喜欢的也不会是这一个 |
[1:01:02] | I’m trying to surprise him. | 我会让他感到惊喜的 |
[1:01:04] | And love him the way that I want to. | 以我自己的方式爱他 |
[1:01:10] | Well, if you’re looking for something kind…to do… | 好吧 如果你真的想做点什么 |
[1:01:14] | perhaps, you could think of something else. | 那就还是想点别的吧 |
[1:01:17] | No, I really must advise against this, Alma. | 不 我郑重建议你不要这么做 阿尔玛 |
[1:01:19] | I don’t think there could be a more | 现在这时候 |
[1:01:21] | inappropriate time to try something new. | 做什么改动 太不合适了 |
[1:01:23] | This is what I want to do. | 我就想这么做 |
[1:01:25] | And I think it will be very nice. | 而且我觉得这样挺好的 |
[1:01:30] | With respect to your advice, Cyril… | 我尊重你的建议 西里尔 |
[1:01:34] | but I have to know him in my own way. | 但我得以我的方式了解他 |
[1:01:37] | And this is what I want to do for him. | 这就是我想为他做的 |
[1:01:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:01:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, Alma. | 哦 阿尔玛 |
[1:02:39] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:02:41] | I love you, Reynolds. | 我爱你 雷诺兹 |
[1:02:46] | Yes, but, what is this? | 我知道 但你这是在干什么 |
[1:02:49] | It’s a surprise. | 惊喜啊 |
[1:02:52] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[1:02:54] | Where’s Cyril? | 西里尔呢 |
[1:02:57] | I’ve sent everyone home. | 我让大家都回家了 |
[1:03:00] | Where is Cyril? | 西里尔在哪儿 |
[1:03:04] | She’s left. | 她不在这儿 |
[1:03:05] | What time did she leave? | 她什么时候走的 |
[1:03:07] | This afternoon. | 下午 |
[1:03:12] | I’ve made us dinner. | 我做了晚餐 |
[1:03:32] | Let me collect myself… for a moment. | 让我自己 静一会儿 |
[1:03:37] | I’ll just have a bath, I think. | 我得洗个澡 |
[1:03:40] | This is very kind of you, Alma. | 你很体贴 阿尔玛 |
[1:03:43] | Would you like a champagne or a martini? | 你想喝香槟还是马提尼 |
[1:03:45] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, is that your dress? | 哦 这是你的那件裙子吗 |
[1:03:50] | It’s finished? Let’s go look at it. | 已经做好了?我们去欣赏一番 |
[1:04:01] | Hm. | 哼嗯 |
[1:04:02] | It’s rather interesting. | 有点意思 |
[1:04:05] | Very good work. | 非常棒的作品 |
[1:04:07] | I’ll just have my bath now. | 现在我要洗澡了 |
[1:04:10] | When will Cyril get back? | 西里尔什么时候回来 |
[1:04:12] | Mm, tonight. | 今晚就回 |
[1:04:49] | How was your appointment with the princess? | 公主委托你做的衣服进行的怎么样了 |
[1:04:56] | She’s very beautiful like a sculpture of some kind. | 她非常美 像雕像一样美 |
[1:05:06] | Mm- hmm. | 唔 |
[1:05:10] | So, will you make her a wedding gown? | 你会为她做结婚礼服吗 |
[1:05:17] | I have made her baptism, | 她的受洗礼服 |
[1:05:19] | her first communion, and confirmation dresses. | 圣餐礼服 坚信礼礼服都是我做的 |
[1:05:23] | I made the dress for her presentation at court, | 她的宫廷礼服也是我做的 |
[1:05:26] | indeed, the entire wardrobe for her coming out season. | 严格来说 她衣橱里四季穿的衣服都是我做的 |
[1:05:30] | It’s only right that I should make her wedding dress, | 她的婚纱由我来做理所当然 |
[1:05:33] | wouldn’t you think? | 你认为不应该我来做吗 |
[1:05:36] | No, but this is not… | 应该 但这不是 |
[1:05:39] | what I wanted to say, I’m- I’m sorry, I don’t know what I said, I… | 我本来想说的 对不起 我不知道我说了些什么 我 |
[1:05:43] | This is meant to be nice evening. | 今晚本该是美好的 |
[1:05:47] | Let me serve you. | 我来侍候你进餐吧 |
[1:06:26] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:06:29] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[1:06:34] | No, you don’t. | 不对 你不喜欢 |
[1:06:36] | You don’t like it at all. | 你根本不喜欢 |
[1:06:38] | Usually, you always tell me what you think. | 平时 你总会告诉我你的想法 |
[1:06:42] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[1:06:44] | You’re lying. | 你骗我 |
[1:06:51] | As I think you know, Alma, I prefer my asparagus with | 我以为你清楚 阿尔玛 我更喜欢吃 |
[1:06:55] | oil and salt. | 油煎佐盐的芦笋 |
[1:06:58] | And knowing this, | 你既然知道 |
[1:07:00] | you’ve prepared the asparagus with butter. | 还给我佐黄油的 |
[1:07:02] | Now, I can imagine in certain circumstances | 现在 我能想象在某些情况下 |
[1:07:05] | being able to pretend | 不得不假装 |
[1:07:07] | that I like it made this way. | 我喜欢这样吃 |
[1:07:12] | Right now, I’m just admiring my own gallantry | 此刻 我佩服自己这么绅士的 |
[1:07:15] | for eating it the way you’ve prepared it. | 享用你精心准备的佳肴 |
[1:07:19] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我真不知道我做了什么 |
[1:07:24] | I… I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我 我不知道我在这儿做什么 |
[1:07:27] | I’m just waiting around like a | 我就像个傻瓜一样 |
[1:07:30] | idiot for you. | 为你徘徊等待 |
[1:07:34] | This was an ambush, Alma. To what purpose? | 阿尔玛 你这么处心积虑的目的是什么 |
[1:07:37] | This is not… | 不是的 |
[1:07:39] | I know it’s not going as I expected, I… | 我知道这和我原本期待的不同 我 |
[1:07:41] | I didn’t mean these things to come out. | 我没想过事情会这样 |
[1:07:43] | I’m sorry, but it was meant to be nice. | 对不起 今晚本应该更好的 |
[1:07:45] | Well, what did you expect? | 那你期待什么 |
[1:07:46] | I wanted time with you. I wanted to have you to myself. | 我想和你在一起 我想拥有你 |
[1:07:50] | You have me all the time. | 我一直在你身边啊 |
[1:07:52] | – No! – What are you talking about? | – 不是的 – 你想说什么 |
[1:07:53] | I don’t! I… there… | 我没有 我 这儿 |
[1:07:55] | There are always people around. | 这儿一直人来人往 |
[1:07:57] | And if not, then there’s something between us. | 如果不是他们的原因 就是我们之间有问题 |
[1:07:59] | Something between us? | 我们之间? |
[1:08:00] | – Yes. – What? | 是的 那是什么 |
[1:08:02] | Some… | 一些 |
[1:08:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:05] | Distance! | 若即若离 |
[1:08:08] | When did this happen? | 什么时候这样的 |
[1:08:10] | What happened to make you behave like this? | 是什么让你变成现在这样 |
[1:08:14] | Is it because you think I don’t need you? | 你是不是认为我不需要你 |
[1:08:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:08:20] | I don’t. | 我不需要你 |
[1:08:22] | Why, that’s very predictable of you. | 好吧 我能猜到你会这么说 |
[1:08:24] | Don’t act so tough. | 不要假装自己那么坚强 |
[1:08:26] | I know you are not. | 我知道你没有那么坚强 |
[1:08:27] | Yeah, that’s right, that’s right. | 噢 你说的对 对极了 |
[1:08:29] | If I don’t protect myself, | 如果我不保护我自己 |
[1:08:30] | somebody will come in the middle of the night | 有人就会在午夜时分闯入我的房间 |
[1:08:32] | and take over my corner of the room | 占据我的位置 |
[1:08:34] | and ask me about their fucking asparagus. | 并且质问我那该死的芦笋是否好吃 |
[1:08:36] | Don’t be a bully. You’re being a bully. | 不要这么盛气凌人 你这是在欺负我 |
[1:08:37] | There are other things I’d like to do with my time. | 我宁愿用我的时间去做点别的事 |
[1:08:39] | – It’s my time. My time! – I have no idea what I’m… | – 那是我的时间 属于我的时间!- 我不知道我… |
[1:08:41] | doing here in your time. | 占用你的时间在这里干什么 |
[1:08:43] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里干什么? |
[1:08:44] | I’m standing around like an idiot waiting for you. | 我就在你的身边像个傻瓜一样等着你 |
[1:08:46] | Waiting for what? | 等什么? |
[1:08:47] | – Waiting for you. – Waiting for what? | – 等你 – 等什么? |
[1:08:50] | Waiting for you to get rid of me. | 等着你把我赶出去 |
[1:08:54] | To tell me to leave. | 等着你叫我走人 |
[1:08:56] | So, tell me. | 所以 直说吧 |
[1:08:58] | So I don’t stand around like a | 这样我就不会像个该死的傻瓜那样 |
[1:09:00] | fucking fool. | 陪在你身边了 |
[1:09:01] | Asparagus. Is this all about your asparagus? | 芦笋 你这样发脾气就因为你做的那些芦笋? |
[1:09:03] | No, it is not about asparagus. | 不 这和芦笋无关 |
[1:09:04] | What the hell is it about? | 那这到底跟什么有关系? |
[1:09:06] | Are you a special agent sent here to ruin my evening | 你是什么特别的机构派来毁掉我的夜晚的吗 |
[1:09:08] | and possibly my entire life? | 甚至于毁掉我的人生么? |
[1:09:10] | Why are you so rude to me? | 为什么你要如此粗鲁的对待我? |
[1:09:11] | Why are you talking to me like this? | 为什么你要这样和我说话? |
[1:09:12] | Is this my house? | 这是我家吧? |
[1:09:13] | – This is my house, isn’t it? – Yes, this is your house. | – 这是我家 对吧? – 是的 当然这是你家 |
[1:09:15] | – Is this my house? – Of course, it’s your house. | – 这是我的家吗?- 这当然是你家 |
[1:09:16] | Or did somebody drop me | 或者是有人把我 |
[1:09:18] | – on foreign soil – What a question. | – 抛在了一片陌生的土地上 – 这算是什么问题 |
[1:09:19] | behind enemy lines. | 在敌军的阵地后面 |
[1:09:20] | – You brought me here. – I’m surrounded on all sides | – 是你把我带到这儿来的 – 我觉得各方敌军把我包围了 |
[1:09:22] | It’s you who brought me here. | 是你把我带到这儿来的 |
[1:09:24] | When the hell did this happen? Who are you? | 这到底是怎么了?你是谁? |
[1:09:26] | Do you have a gun? | 你有枪吗? |
[1:09:27] | You’re here to kill me? | 你来这是为了杀掉我吗? |
[1:09:29] | – Hm, do you have a gun? – Stop it! | 嗯 你有枪吗?- 别再说了! |
[1:09:31] | – Where’s your gun? – Stop being a child. | 你的枪在哪?- 不要像个小孩子一样 |
[1:09:32] | – Where’s your gun? – Stop… | – 你的枪在哪?- 别… |
[1:09:34] | – Show me your gun. – playing. | – 给我看看你的枪 – 别玩了 |
[1:09:35] | Stop playing this game. | 不要玩这个游戏了 |
[1:09:37] | – I’m not playing a game. – I’m not… | – 我没有玩什么游戏 – 我没有… |
[1:09:38] | Yes, mm- hmm. | 好 嗯 |
[1:09:39] | – Uh- huh. – What game am I playing? | – 嗯 是吗 – 我在玩什么游戏? |
[1:09:41] | What game? | 什么游戏? |
[1:09:42] | What precisely is the nature of my game? | 我玩的游戏是什么性质的? |
[1:09:44] | You tell me. | 你给我说说看 |
[1:09:45] | Oh, this whole… | 噢 这一切… |
[1:09:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:50] | All your rules and your walls | 你所有的规则 你的城墙 |
[1:09:52] | and your doors and your people | 你的房门 你们这群高高在上的人 |
[1:09:54] | and your | 还有你的 |
[1:09:55] | money and all this clothes and | 财富 和你做的那些裙子 |
[1:09:58] | everything! This! This! This game! | 所有的一切!这些!全都是这个游戏! |
[1:10:00] | Everything here! The whole pfff! | 这里的一切!所有的这一切! |
[1:10:03] | Nothing is normal or natural or… | 没有什么是平凡或自然的… |
[1:10:07] | Everything is a game. | 所有的一切都是游戏 |
[1:10:11] | “Yes, mister, no, madam”. | “是的 先生 不 夫人” |
[1:10:12] | Yes, uh…vu- vu- poo. | 好的 噢…都是些什么乱七八糟的 |
[1:10:15] | Well… | 好吧… |
[1:10:16] | i- if it’s my… – I don’t eat this. | – 如果这是我的…- 我不吃这个 |
[1:10:18] | – If it’s my life… – I don’t drink that, I don’t… | 如果我的生活… – 我不喝这个,我不… |
[1:10:20] | that you’re describing. | 正像你描述的那样 |
[1:10:22] | It’s entirely up to you whether you choose to share it or not. | 你是否愿意和我分享这样的生活 这完全取决于你 |
[1:10:25] | If you don’t wish to share that life | 如果你不想和我分享这样的生活 |
[1:10:26] | as apparently it’s so disagreeable to you in every respect, | 很显然 这种生活在各个方面都会令你不快 |
[1:10:29] | why don’t you just fuck off to back where you came from? | 那你为什么不从哪来回哪去呢? |
[1:10:53] | Sometimes it’s good for him… | 有时候 稍微放缓他的步伐 |
[1:10:55] | to slow down his steps a little. | 才是对他有益的 |
[1:12:35] | Would you like me to ask Alma to leave? | 你需要我请阿尔玛离开吗? |
[1:12:41] | No, why? | 不需要 为什么? |
[1:12:47] | Well, if you’re going to make her a ghost… | 好吧 如果你想让她像鬼魂一样 消失不见… |
[1:12:51] | go ahead and do it, but | 就去做吧 但是 |
[1:12:53] | please don’t let her sit around waiting for you. | 请不要让她在你身边苦苦等待你 |
[1:12:56] | I’m very fond of her. | 我很喜欢她 |
[1:12:59] | Oh, you’re very fond of her, are you? | 噢 你很喜欢她 是吗? |
[1:13:01] | Well, in that case… | 好吧 这样说的话… |
[1:13:08] | Well, don’t turn it on me. I don’t want your cloud on my head. | 好吧 不要把矛头转向我 我不想被你的阴云遮盖 |
[1:13:10] | – Oh, shut up, Cyril. – Oh, you can shut right up. | – 噢 闭嘴 西里尔 – 噢 还是你闭嘴吧 |
[1:13:13] | Don’t pick a fight with me. | 不要挑衅我 |
[1:13:14] | You certainly won’t come out alive. | 不然你别想活着出去 |
[1:13:16] | I’ll go right through you | 我会刺穿你的身体 |
[1:13:17] | and it’d be you who ends up on the floor. | 你会倒在地板上死去 |
[1:13:19] | Understood? | 明白了吗? |
[1:14:26] | – Morning, Pippa. – Morning, Sir. | – 早上好 皮帕 – 早上好 先生 |
[1:14:35] | Pen, book, and glasses? | 我的笔 记事本还有眼镜呢? |
[1:14:36] | Yes, they’re all there for you, Sir. | 好的 都为您准备好了 先生 |
[1:14:38] | Morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[1:14:39] | – Morning, Sir. – Morning, Sir. | – 早上好 先生 – 早上好 先生 |
[1:15:31] | Excellent work, ladies. Um… | 优秀的作品 女士们 嗯 |
[1:15:40] | It’s just not very good, is it? | 这条裙子并不是特别好 对吧 |
[1:15:45] | It’s ugly. | 它很丑陋 |
[1:15:55] | – Oh! – Oh! | – 噢!- 噢! |
[1:15:57] | You all right, Sir? | 你没事吧?先生 |
[1:16:26] | Reynolds? | 雷诺兹? |
[1:16:32] | Reynolds, are you all right? | 雷诺兹 你还好吗? |
[1:16:38] | Mr. Woodcock, he seems to be ill. | 雷诺兹先生 他看上去好像生病了 |
[1:16:41] | Who seems to be ill? | 谁病了? |
[1:16:42] | Mr. Woodcock, he’s fallen over and he’s damaged the dress! | 雷诺兹先生 他摔倒了还把裙子也弄坏了 |
[1:16:47] | I- I’m sorry, Biddy? | 我很抱歉 比蒂 |
[1:16:49] | – Who’s fallen over? – Mr. Woodcock. | – 谁摔倒了?- 雷诺兹先生 |
[1:16:50] | He’s fallen over and he’s damaged the dress, | 他摔倒了还把裙子弄坏了 |
[1:16:52] | and there’s stains on the front of the skirt, | 裙子前面沾了一块污渍 |
[1:16:54] | and there’s a hole, in the bo- in the lace and the bodice, | 上身胸衣的蕾丝上还破了一个洞 |
[1:16:57] | and there’s shoe polish on the front of the dress. | 裙子的前面还沾了鞋油 |
[1:17:01] | Shoe polish from what? | 哪来的鞋油? |
[1:17:03] | From his shoe | 是雷诺兹先生鞋子上的 |
[1:17:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:17:08] | Oh, I don’t know what the hell came over me. | 噢 我不知道我到底是怎么了 |
[1:17:13] | Must be something I’ve eaten. | 一定是我吃错什么东西了 |
[1:17:15] | Mm- hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:17:29] | – You should lie down. – No, I’m fine. | – 你应该躺下来 – 不 我没事 |
[1:17:34] | Please lie down. | 请你躺下来 |
[1:17:35] | No, really, don’t fuss, Alma, please? | 不 真的 阿尔玛 不要大惊小怪 |
[1:17:37] | – I… – Just don’t fuss, whatever it is. | – 我…- 不管怎么样 不要大惊小怪地吵嚷 |
[1:17:39] | If you fuss, I’ll die right here. | 如果你再大惊小怪 我就死在这里 |
[1:17:44] | I promise, I won’t fuss. | 我不会 我保证 |
[1:17:52] | Let me do that, please. | 请你让我来吧 |
[1:17:53] | I have to take these off. | 我得把这些脱掉 |
[1:17:55] | Yes, I’ll take them. | 好的 我来帮你脱 |
[1:18:17] | Alma? | 阿尔玛? |
[1:18:18] | Alma? | 阿尔玛? |
[1:18:19] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[1:18:21] | Um… | 呃… |
[1:18:22] | Would you tell them I’ll be down shortly? | 能不能麻烦你告诉他们 我一会儿就下去? |
[1:18:28] | Yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:19:27] | Hello, Cyril. | 你好 西里尔 |
[1:19:28] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:19:32] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[1:19:34] | I don’t know what the bloody hell came over me. | 我也不知道我这是怎么了 |
[1:19:37] | I’ll be all right in a moment. | 我一会儿就没事了 |
[1:19:39] | Well, you don’t look all right. | 你看起来可不像没事 |
[1:19:42] | Where does it hurt? | 是哪里痛吗 |
[1:19:44] | It’s all over. | 是整个人难受 |
[1:19:46] | Never really felt like this before. | 以前从来没有过这种感觉 |
[1:19:49] | Is it your stomach? Is it something you’ve eaten? | 是你的胃痛吗?是不是吃了什么不好的东西? |
[1:19:51] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不是 |
[1:19:53] | I swore, it… | 我敢肯定 是… |
[1:19:55] | So please tell them I’ll be with them in a minute. | 请告诉他们我马上就下去 |
[1:19:57] | No, you’re not going anywhere. | 不 你哪儿都不要去 |
[1:19:59] | Just stay here and rest. | 就躺在这里休息 |
[1:20:02] | Would you like me to do anything? | 我能帮你做些什么? |
[1:20:04] | Just give me silence. | 让我安静待着就好 |
[1:20:08] | Shall I call the doctor? | 我要不要打电话叫医生过来 |
[1:20:09] | No, Cyril, you certainly will not, please. | 不 西里尔 请你千万不要这么做 |
[1:20:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:20:12] | Um… | 呃… |
[1:20:14] | – Exhausted yourself. – Just give me silence. | – 你把自己累垮了 – 让我安静休息就好 |
[1:20:16] | Burning up. | 你在发烧 |
[1:20:17] | Will you take care of the dress for me? | 你能帮我处理好那条裙子吗? |
[1:20:18] | Yes, of course I will. It’s all right. | 我当然会的 没事了 |
[1:20:20] | Just… | 只要… |
[1:20:21] | – I just want to… – Shh, shh, shh. | – 我只要… – 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[1:20:27] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:20:28] | Come on, Alma. | 走吧 阿尔玛 |
[1:20:48] | I think I may be sick again. | 我觉得我这是又生病了 |
[1:20:55] | We’re gonna have to do a lot of work to get this dress | 为了明天把这裙子准备好 |
[1:20:57] | ready for tomorrow, you know? | 我们还有很多工作要做 你们明白吗? |
[1:20:59] | We’re gonna have to undo the front of the dress, | 我们要解开裙子的正面 |
[1:21:02] | and replace the skirt. | 换一条新的下摆 |
[1:21:03] | We’re gonna have to cut a new panel of the satin | 我们需要一块新的缎面 |
[1:21:06] | and there’s also the organza piece… | 还要一块透明硬纱 |
[1:21:08] | Yes, I’ll deal with that in a minute, Biddy, thank you. | 好的 我马上就去处理 谢谢你 比蒂 |
[1:21:52] | Yes, I’ve got to change your pajamas. | 来 我帮你换一套睡衣 |
[1:22:03] | I’m scared, Alma. | 我很害怕 阿尔玛 |
[1:22:08] | Yes, of course you are. | 是的 你当然害怕 |
[1:22:12] | Do you think I’ll ever get better? | 你觉得我还会好起来吗? |
[1:22:14] | Of course. | 当然会 |
[1:22:16] | I take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[1:22:26] | Madame, there’s a telephone call. | 夫人 有电话 |
[1:22:47] | He’s…settled now, sleeping. | 他…他现在安稳下来了 睡着了 |
[1:22:51] | – Doctor’s here. – What doctor? | – 医生到了 – 什么医生? |
[1:22:54] | The doctor I sent for. | 我叫来的医生 |
[1:22:56] | – Oh, no, but he’s… – He needs to be examined. | – 但是他已经… – 他需要做个检查 |
[1:22:59] | – No. – Yes. | – 不用 – 需要 |
[1:23:02] | No, he’s not dying. | 不用 他又不是病到要死了 |
[1:23:04] | He needs to be examined. | 他需要做个检查 |
[1:23:07] | He’s sleeping now, that’s what he needs. | 他已经睡着了 他现在就需要睡眠 |
[1:23:09] | Let me be unambiguous. | 我就不绕弯子了 |
[1:23:10] | Come out of the room and downstairs immediately. | 马上给我离开这房间下去 |
[1:23:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:23:28] | Alma, this is Dr. Hardy. | 阿尔玛 这是哈迪医生 |
[1:23:30] | How do you do, Mrs. Woodcock? | 伍德科克夫人 你好 |
[1:23:32] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[1:23:35] | How’s he feeling? | 他感觉怎么样 |
[1:23:36] | He’s- He’s better, he’s sleeping. | 他…他感觉好多了 他睡着了 |
[1:23:38] | Is he able to keep anything down yet? | 他现在还呕吐吗? |
[1:23:41] | He hasn’t tried it. Uh, I was going to make some soup. | 他还没吃过东西 呃 我准备给他做点汤 |
[1:23:45] | And his fever? | 他的烧呢? |
[1:23:47] | It has gone down. | 已经退了 |
[1:23:50] | Oh, would you like me to see him? | 哦 你能让我看一下他吗 |
[1:23:51] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:23:52] | Is that all right, Mrs. Woodcock? | 可以吗 伍德科克夫人? |
[1:23:54] | Yes! It is. | 可以! 来吧 |
[1:24:10] | Reynolds, Lady Baltimore sent her godson to see you. | 雷诺兹 巴尔的摩夫人派她的教子来看看你 |
[1:24:14] | Dr. Hardy. | 哈迪医生 |
[1:24:19] | Hello, Mr. Woodcock. | 你好 伍德科克先生 |
[1:24:22] | May I examine you? | 我能帮您检查一下吗? |
[1:24:23] | Keep your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[1:24:26] | Well, I just like to take your temperature. | 好吧 我只要给您量一下体温 |
[1:24:27] | Alma? | 阿尔玛? |
[1:24:28] | There’s a strange boy in the room, can you get him out, please? | 我房间里有个陌生小子 请你能帮我把他带出去 好吗? |
[1:24:31] | I admit, I do look young– | 我承认 我是看起来不大 |
[1:24:32] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[1:24:34] | Reynolds, please, just let him examine you. | 雷诺兹 求你了 就让他做个检查吧 |
[1:24:36] | Yes, fuck off. | 知道了 滚蛋 |
[1:24:39] | I think this is clear, hm? | 我觉得他说得很清楚了 嗯? |
[1:24:42] | He wants you to fuck off. | 他让你滚蛋 |
[1:24:46] | I’m so sorry, Doctor. | 对不起 医生 |
[1:25:02] | I’m very sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:25:03] | Not to worry. | 这没关系 |
[1:25:05] | I’ll drop by tomorrow morning to see how he’s coming along. | 我明天早上再过来看看他的情况 |
[1:25:07] | Nine a.m.? | 九点可以吗? |
[1:25:08] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 可以 – 可以 |
[1:25:09] | If his fever increases during the night, you’ll telephone me? | 如果他晚上又发烧了 给我打电话好吗? |
[1:25:12] | – Of course, Doctor. – Of course, Doctor. | – 好的 医生 – 好的 医生 |
[1:25:13] | Good night, Mrs. Woodcock. | 晚安 伍德科克夫人 |
[1:25:15] | – Good night, Doctor. – Good night, Doctor. | – 晚安 医生 – 晚安 医生 |
[1:25:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:26:06] | When will it be ready? | 什么时候能做好? |
[1:26:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:10] | Let me put it another way. | 让我换个说法 |
[1:26:12] | This dress will be ready by nine a.m. | 这条裙子必须在明早九点前做好 |
[1:26:14] | because that’s when it leaves for Belgium. | 因为那时候就要准备好把它送到比利时了 |
[1:26:24] | Ladies, I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid | 女士们 我很抱歉 |
[1:26:26] | you’ll have to work late this evening. | 但是恐怕你们今天要熬夜赶工了 |
[1:26:28] | The dress needs to be ready by nine a.m… | 这裙子必须明早九点前做好 |
[1:26:32] | to make its journey to Belgium. | 送到比利时去 |
[1:26:34] | Do expect to be here… | 你们可能还要在这儿… |
[1:26:36] | for quite some time. | 多待好一会儿了 |
[1:26:38] | If you need to use the telephone, | 如果你们需要打个电话 |
[1:26:40] | please use the one in my office. | 请用我办公室的那部 |
[1:26:41] | Nana and Biddy, what can I do to help? | 南娜 比蒂 我能帮上什么忙? |
[1:26:44] | Could you pin the ribbon on the hem there, please? | 在接缝的褶边别上丝带 好吗? |
[1:26:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:48] | Ladies, I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid | 女士们 非常抱歉 但是恐怕 |
[1:26:49] | you’ll have to work late this evening. | 你们今晚要加班赶工了 |
[1:26:51] | The dress needs to be ready by nine a.m… | 这件礼明早九点之前必须做好 |
[1:26:53] | and I know there’s rather a lot to do on it, still. | 我知道仍然有相当多的工作要做 |
[1:26:56] | So, please, do expect to be here… | 所以 请各位留下 希望你们 |
[1:26:58] | possibly for the rest of the night. | 做好连夜完成制作的准备 |
[1:27:00] | If you need to make telephone calls, | 如果你们需要打电话 |
[1:27:02] | do so from my office. Thank you. | 可以用我办公室的那部打 谢谢各位 |
[1:28:32] | Are you here? | 你在这里吗? |
[1:28:43] | Are you always here? | 你一直都在这里吗? |
[1:28:53] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[1:28:58] | I think about you all the time. | 我一直都在想念着你 |
[1:29:05] | I hear your voice say my name when I dream. | 在梦里 我听到你呼唤着我的名字 |
[1:29:10] | And when I wake up, | 当我醒来时 |
[1:29:11] | there are tears streaming down my face. | 有泪水顺着我的脸颊滑落 |
[1:29:21] | I just miss you. It’s as simple as that. | 我就是想你 就这么简单 |
[1:29:27] | I want to tell you everything. | 我想把所有的事都分享给你 |
[1:29:37] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不明白你在梦里说的都是什么 |
[1:29:43] | I can’t hear your voice. | 我听不见你的声音 |
[1:30:49] | Your fever’s gone down. | 你的烧退了 |
[1:32:38] | I love you, Alma. | 我爱你 阿尔玛 |
[1:32:42] | I don’t ever want to be without you. | 我难以想象没有你的日子 |
[1:32:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:32:55] | I have things I want to do. | 我有许多想做的事 |
[1:32:59] | I thought my days were unlimited. | 我曾以为 我的命还长着呢 |
[1:33:03] | The mistakes I’ve made… | 我犯过的那些错 |
[1:33:06] | I’ve made again. | 我还是重蹈覆辙 |
[1:33:08] | They can no longer be ignored. | 我不能再忽视这些错误了 |
[1:33:10] | There are things nagging at me. | 有些事一直困扰着我 |
[1:33:12] | Things that now must be done. | 有些事现在必须做 |
[1:33:17] | Things I simply cannot do without you. | 那些事 没有你 我根本做不到 |
[1:33:23] | To keep my… | 舒缓我那 |
[1:33:30] | sour heart from choking. | 苦闷的内心 |
[1:33:38] | To break a curse. | 消除了诅咒 |
[1:33:43] | A house that doesn’t change is a dead house. | 一成不变的房子 死气沉沉 |
[1:33:53] | Alma, will you marry me? | 阿尔玛 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[1:34:07] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[1:34:18] | What the bloody hell are you thinking about? | 你到底在想什么啊? |
[1:34:22] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[1:34:40] | No? | 不愿意么? |
[1:34:44] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[1:34:47] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗? |
[1:34:49] | Yes, I will. | 是的 我愿意 |
[1:35:01] | Reynolds and Alma, | 雷诺兹和阿尔玛 |
[1:35:03] | when you say these binding and contracting words, | 当你们说出这些结合的宣言时 |
[1:35:05] | you’ll be looking at each other | 你们要注视彼此 |
[1:35:07] | after all, it is to each other you’re marrying, and not to me. | 毕竟 结婚的是你们二位 不是我 |
[1:35:11] | Reynolds, | 雷诺兹 |
[1:35:13] | I call upon these persons here present… | 我请在座的各位来宾 |
[1:35:16] | I call upon these persons here present… | 我请在座的各位来宾 |
[1:35:18] | to witness that I, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock, | 来见证我 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克 |
[1:35:22] | to witness that I, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock, | 来见证我 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克 |
[1:35:26] | do take thee, Alma Elson, | 娶你 阿尔玛·埃尔森 |
[1:35:29] | do take thee, Alma Elson, | 娶你 阿尔玛·埃尔森 |
[1:35:32] | to be my lawful wedded wife. | 为我的合法妻子 |
[1:35:35] | to be my lawful wedded wife. | 为我的合法妻子 |
[1:35:37] | Alma, I call upon these persons here present… | 阿尔玛 我请在座的各位来宾 |
[1:35:41] | I call upon these persons here present… | 我请在座的各位来宾 |
[1:35:44] | to witness that I, Alma Elson, | 来见证我 阿尔玛·埃尔森 |
[1:35:46] | to witness that I, Alma Elson, | 来见证我 阿尔玛·埃尔森 |
[1:35:49] | do take thee, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock, | 嫁给 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克 |
[1:35:51] | do take thee, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock, | 嫁给 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克 |
[1:35:55] | to be my lawful wedded husband. | 为我的合法丈夫 |
[1:35:57] | to be my lawful wedded husband. | 为我的合法丈夫 |
[1:36:01] | And it now gives me great pleasure to say… | 现在我很荣幸地宣布 |
[1:36:04] | Congratulations, you are now husband and wife. | 恭喜 你们现在是夫妻了 |
[1:36:08] | And you may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:36:48] | Cuckoo. | 咕咕 |
[1:36:52] | – See you later. – See you later. | – 待会见 – 待会见 |
[1:36:54] | Good time. | 玩得开心 |
[1:36:55] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[1:36:58] | You too, have a good time. | 你也是 玩得开心 |
[1:38:00] | None for me, thank you. | 我不用 谢谢你 |
[1:38:07] | Dr. Hardy? | 哈迪医生? |
[1:38:10] | – Dr. Hardy? – Oh, hey. | – 哈迪医生? – 哦 嗨 |
[1:38:12] | Oh, excuse me. | 哦 很抱歉 |
[1:38:13] | Reynolds, do you remember Dr. Hardy? | 雷诺兹 你还记得哈迪医生吗? |
[1:38:15] | Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Woodcock. | 晚上好 伍德科克先生和伍德科克太太 |
[1:38:17] | Oh, hello. | 哦 你好 |
[1:38:19] | How do you do, Mr. Woodcock? How are you feeling? | 您好 伍德科克先生 感觉如何? |
[1:38:21] | I think we met in a puddle of sweat, didn’t we? | 我记得我们初次见面的时候 当时我生病了 大汗淋漓 对吧 |
[1:38:23] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[1:38:25] | I probably owe you an apology of some kind. | 我可能要向你道歉 |
[1:38:27] | I seem to remember barking at you. | 我似乎冲你大喊了 很是失礼 |
[1:38:28] | There’s no need. I’ve been laid siege by much worse. | 不必了 我经历过比这更糟糕的情况 |
[1:38:31] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[1:38:32] | You look very healthy. How are you feeling? | 您看起来很健康 您感觉怎么样? |
[1:38:35] | Didn’t I tell you to fuck off? | 我当时是不是叫你滚蛋 |
[1:38:38] | Yes, yes, you did. | 是的 是的 你当时是那样说的 |
[1:38:40] | Dinner is served, everybody. | 请用晚餐吧 各位 |
[1:38:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:38:48] | So that’s your shifty- eyed godson. | 所以那就是你的贼眉鼠眼的教子 |
[1:38:50] | Shifty- eyed? | 贼眉鼠眼? |
[1:38:53] | He’s got perfectly normal eyes. | 他的眼睛很正常啊 |
[1:38:56] | I’m rather left smattering things in that story. | 我觉得这个故事还是不讲的那么清楚比较好 |
[1:38:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:38:59] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:39:01] | It’s fallen off me. | 它从我手上滑下去了 |
[1:39:03] | Ooh, I’m so sorry. | 哦 我很抱歉 |
[1:39:05] | It’s very hard to tell sometimes. | 有时很难说 |
[1:39:07] | Um… | 嗯 |
[1:39:08] | Secrets nobody tells. | 没人会说出来的秘密 |
[1:39:11] | Your wife has got that gorgeous glow you get with a first marriage. | 你的妻子散发着那种新婚所带来的美丽光芒 |
[1:39:17] | How long will you be in for? | 你要待多久? |
[1:39:19] | It seems my godson’s rather enjoying that glow as well. | 似乎我的教子也很是欣赏这种光芒啊 |
[1:39:25] | So, what are your plans for New Year’s Eve? | 那么 你们的新年夜有何打算? |
[1:39:28] | Oh, um… | 哦 嗯 |
[1:39:30] | we don’t have any. | 现在还没有计划呢 |
[1:39:33] | Well, you should come out to the Chelsea House Club ball. | 好吧 你应该去参加切尔西俱乐部的舞会 |
[1:39:39] | I don’t know what that is. | 我都没听说过你说的这些 |
[1:39:40] | Well, it’s not something I’d suggest | 好吧 我敢肯定你在那能玩的很开心 |
[1:39:41] | if I didn’t think you’d have a wonderful time. | 否则我就不会建议你了 |
[1:39:43] | It’s really something to be seen. | 你真的应该去的 |
[1:39:48] | I’ll pass it on to my husband. | 我会和我丈夫讨论一下的 |
[1:39:51] | But I think we’ll stay in. | 但是我觉得我们会待在家里的 |
[1:39:56] | Change your mind. | 改变下主意吧 |
[1:39:58] | We’ll get him to change his mind. | 我们也会让他改变主意的 |
[1:40:00] | Or whatever it takes. Now, please come, | 想办法也会劝他来 请过来吧 |
[1:40:02] | I promise you the time of your life. | 我保证那会是你一生中最开心的一天 |
[1:40:08] | How do you know how my life has been? | 你怎么知道我的生活是什么样的? |
[1:40:12] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:40:16] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[1:40:18] | I think this would be quite a fine time if you’d like to come. | 我认为如果你来的话 我们会一起度过一段美好的时光 |
[1:40:22] | She’s barely looked at you this evening, has she? | 她今晚几乎没有瞧过你吧? |
[1:40:35] | I think they’re well and truly shaken now. | 我认为这些骰子已经摇匀了吧 |
[1:40:47] | What on Earth are you doing? | 你到底是在干什么? |
[1:40:49] | I rolled a three. | 我的点数是三 |
[1:40:50] | Yes, but that’s the four pip. | 但是这不是四吗? |
[1:40:52] | Go back to the bar where you belong. | 你赶紧滚回到酒吧吧 |
[1:40:54] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:40:56] | Let’s not start cheating at this stage, Alma. | 这就不要作弊了吧 阿尔玛 |
[1:40:58] | I’m not cheating. I don’t need to cheat. | 我没有在作弊啊 我不需要作弊 |
[1:41:00] | Oh, good. | 那好吧 |
[1:41:01] | You do need to be able to count, on the other hand. | 但你确实需要数数了 |
[1:41:04] | Backgammon, by the way, I get trouble the score | 顺便说一句 西洋双陆棋 我不太懂是怎么算分的 |
[1:41:07] | because you haven’t got any checkers off the board. | 因为你的棋盘上已经没有棋子了 |
[1:41:11] | Pfff. Stupid game anyway. | 这游戏是什么鬼? |
[1:41:14] | Well, maybe it seems stupid to you now as you’re currently losing, | 因为你一直输 所以才觉得这游戏傻呢 |
[1:41:16] | but I dare say, if you were victorious, | 但是我敢这么说 如果你最后是赢了这场比赛 |
[1:41:19] | I’m confident that you’d see it in a different light. | 我相信你肯定会对这游戏有不同看法吧 |
[1:41:21] | Now, they need your chair for my next opponent. | 现在 你需要把座位让给我的新对手了 |
[1:41:24] | Next. | 下一个 |
[1:41:26] | Me, please. | 该我了 谢谢 |
[1:41:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:41:29] | What are you so cranky about? | 你这么生气干什么? |
[1:41:32] | Have fun with your next opponent. | 和你的下一个对手好好玩吧 |
[1:41:34] | Well, I- I think I will. A lot more than I did with you. | 嗯 我相信我会的 肯定比跟你玩有意思 |
[1:41:37] | Gosh, she’s really very rude, isn’t she? | 天啊!她可真粗鲁! |
[1:41:42] | My heart breaks for you. | 我真为你难过 |
[1:41:44] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗? |
[1:41:46] | Being married to a toddler. | 娶了这么一个不懂事的小姑娘 |
[1:41:50] | I don’t mean to be racist, but, I mean… | 我不是种族歧视 但是我在想 |
[1:41:53] | Is there some sort of custom at this time of the night | 在她老家晚上的这个时候 |
[1:41:55] | in her country where… | 是有什么风俗么 |
[1:41:57] | – I mean, what’s she doing? – What’s your point? | – 我的意思是 她到底在干什么?- 你到底想说什么? |
[1:41:59] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[1:42:00] | She’s stealing things or attacking people, I mean… | 她说不定晚上会偷东西或者攻击别人呢 我的意思是… |
[1:42:08] | I want to go dancing. | 我想去跳舞了 |
[1:42:13] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:42:16] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[1:42:20] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:42:22] | No, I’m not. | 没 我没有 |
[1:42:25] | It’s New Year’s Eve. | 现在是新年前夜 |
[1:42:31] | Well, I’m not going dancing. | 我是不会去跳舞的 |
[1:42:38] | There’s a party at the Devonshire Hall | 在德文郡舞厅有一个 |
[1:42:40] | to celebrate the New Year. | 庆祝新年的聚会 |
[1:42:43] | And I want to go. | 我想去 |
[1:42:48] | We need to go dancing. | 我们要去跳舞 |
[1:42:56] | So, what are you going to do about it? | 所以 你想怎么庆祝? |
[1:43:01] | I’m going to stay right here | 我就在这儿呆着 |
[1:43:03] | and I’m going to work. | 接着工作 |
[1:44:58] | And now, ladies and gentlemen! | 此时此刻 女士们 先生们! |
[1:45:00] | Are you ready to welcome in a glorious, lucky New Year? | 你们准备好迎接盛大的 幸运之年了吗? |
[1:45:06] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[1:45:08] | Here we go! | 开始! |
[1:45:10] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, 10 9 8 7 6 | |
[1:45:15] | 5 4 3 2 1! Five, four, three, two, one! | |
[1:45:19] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐! |
[1:47:21] | How does it feel? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[1:47:22] | Well, I think it feels a little big. | 嗯 我觉得有点大 |
[1:47:26] | Should we just take a little off the waist? | 我们能不能把腰稍微松一松呢? |
[1:47:28] | – We can take a little off the waist. – Yes. | – 我们可以松一松腰 – 好的 |
[1:47:47] | How’s that feeling? | 现在感觉怎么样? |
[1:47:48] | I think that’s better. | 我觉得现在好多了 |
[1:47:50] | Would you excuse me for a minute please, Mrs. Vaughan? | 不好意思 恕我失陪一会儿 沃恩女士? |
[1:47:57] | I think it’s… | 我想… |
[1:48:01] | It’s not too tight? | 现在没有那么紧了? |
[1:48:04] | No, it’s comfortable. Fine. | 没有了 现在很舒服 很好 |
[1:48:26] | Where has Henrietta Harding been? | 亨里埃塔·哈丁去哪儿了? |
[1:48:41] | She’s been to another house. | 她去别家了 |
[1:48:42] | Which one? | 哪一家? |
[1:48:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[1:48:54] | Because I didn’t want to. | 因为我不想 |
[1:49:02] | Is there something that I’m unaware of? | 还有什么事情是我不知道的吗? |
[1:49:03] | Because as far as I can remember, | 因为据我所知 |
[1:49:05] | all I have done is to dress her beautifully. | 我每次都把她打扮的好看啊 |
[1:49:08] | I don’t think that matters to some people. | 我认为这对某些人来说没那么重要吧 |
[1:49:12] | I think they want what is fashionable and chic. | 我觉得他们所追求的是时髦和别致 |
[1:49:15] | Chic? | 别致? |
[1:49:16] | Oh, don’t you start using that filthy little word. Chic? | 天啊 麻烦不要用这么肮脏的词 别致? |
[1:49:20] | Whoever invented that ought to be spanked in public. | 发明这个词的人应该当众打板子 |
[1:49:22] | I don’t- I don’t even know what that word means. | 我不知道 我甚至都不知道这个词到底是什么意思 |
[1:49:25] | What is that word? Fucking chic? | 这他妈的是什么词 别致 |
[1:49:27] | They should be hung, drawn and quartered. Fucking chic. | 应该绞死他们 淹死他们 五马分尸 去他妈的别致 |
[1:49:29] | It shouldn’t concern you. | 这不关你的事 |
[1:49:30] | It does concern me. It concerns me very much, Cyril | 这当然关我的事 跟我很有有关系 西里尔 |
[1:49:32] | because it’s hurt my feelings. | 因为这个词伤害了我的感情 |
[1:49:35] | It’s hurt my feelings. | 它伤害了我的感情 |
[1:49:45] | So, what’s all this moaning about? | 所以 你到底为什么在我这儿发牢骚? |
[1:49:50] | I am not moaning. | 我没有在发牢骚 |
[1:49:52] | I do not like to be turned away from. | 我只是不喜欢有人离我而去 |
[1:49:55] | Nobody does. | 谁都不喜欢这样 |
[1:49:58] | But I don’t want to hear it because it hurts my ears. | 但是我不想听到你发这些牢骚 因为这些话伤害了我的耳朵 |
[1:50:20] | I’ve made a terrible mistake in my life, Cyril. I’ve made a– | 我在自己的生活中 已经犯下了很大的错误 西里尔 我犯下了… |
[1:50:25] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯下了天大的错误 |
[1:50:27] | I need you to help me. | 我现在需要你的帮助 |
[1:50:33] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我帮你什么? |
[1:50:44] | I can’t work. I can’t… | 我不能工作 我不能… |
[1:50:46] | concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[1:50:49] | I have no confidence. | 我没有信心 |
[1:50:52] | She does not fit in this house. | 她不适合待在这里 |
[1:50:57] | We built this house. | 我们一手建起了这里 |
[1:50:59] | The two of us. | 是我们两个建的 |
[1:51:00] | Now she’s turning the whole bloody place upside down. | 而现在她把这里搞得天翻地覆 |
[1:51:02] | She’s turning me inside- out. | 把我也搞得神魂颠倒 |
[1:51:04] | She’s turning you and me against each other. | 她让我们两人反目成仇 |
[1:51:07] | Her arrival has cast a very long shadow, Cyril. | 她来了之后带来了很多麻烦 西里尔 |
[1:51:15] | Mrs. Vaughan is satisfied with the dress. | 沃恩女士对这条裙子很满意 |
[1:51:18] | No one gives a tinker’s fucking curse | 没人他妈的在乎 |
[1:51:20] | about Mrs. Vaughan’s satisfaction! | 沃恩女士对裙子是否满意! |
[1:51:28] | Thank you, Alma. | 谢谢你 阿尔玛 |
[1:51:32] | Not at all. | 别客气 |
[1:51:41] | What a model of politeness you two are. | 你们两个真是讲礼貌的典范啊 |
[1:51:50] | There is an air of quiet death in this house. | 房子里死气沉沉 |
[1:51:54] | And I do not like the way it smells. | 我可不喜欢这种气氛 |
[1:55:49] | Would you like a glass of wine? | 你想要来一杯葡萄酒吗? |
[1:55:51] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[1:55:54] | Can I make you a martini? | 需要我帮调一杯马提尼吗? |
[1:55:56] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 不用饮品 谢谢 |
[1:56:03] | Water? | 要水吗? |
[1:58:27] | I want you… | 我要你 |
[1:58:29] | flat on your back… | 躺在床上 |
[1:58:36] | helpless… | 一副无助 |
[1:58:38] | tender… | 柔弱的样子 |
[1:58:42] | open… | 只等着 |
[1:58:45] | with only me to help. | 我去照顾你 |
[1:58:53] | And then I want you strong again. | 然后我要你再次强壮起来 |
[1:59:02] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死 |
[1:59:06] | You might wish you’re going to die, but you’re not going to. | 也许你希望自己会死 但是你不会的 |
[1:59:14] | You need to settle down a little. | 你需要安定下来一会儿 |
[1:59:35] | Kiss me, my girl, before I’m sick. | 在我病倒前 亲吻我吧 我的爱人 |
[2:00:00] | I think perhaps… | 我想也许… |
[2:00:02] | you should telephone that… | 你应该打电话给 |
[2:00:04] | boy doctor of yours, just in case. | 你认识的那位年轻男医生 以防万一 |
[2:00:09] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我吗? |
[2:00:12] | No, I do trust you, it’s just… | 不 我相信你 只是… |
[2:00:22] | If you wish. | 你想的话我就去打 |
[2:00:24] | But I will make you well again. | 但是我会让你恢复健康的 |
[2:00:32] | I will. | 我一定会的 |
[2:00:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:00:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[2:00:42] | And I think perhaps you should leave the room. | 我想你应该离开这房间了 |
[2:00:48] | – Close the door behind you. – Yes. | – 出去了把门关上 – 好的 |
[2:00:52] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[2:00:58] | If he didn’t wake up from this, | 如果他这次没有醒过来 |
[2:01:02] | if he wasn’t here tomorrow… | 如果他明天不在了… |
[2:01:05] | no matter. | 也无所谓 |
[2:01:07] | For I know he’d be waiting for me… | 我知道他会在来世… |
[2:01:10] | in the afterlife… | 或者在天堂… |
[2:01:13] | or some safe celestial place. | 一直等着我 |
[2:01:17] | In this life… | 无论是此生 |
[2:01:18] | and the next… | 或是来世 |
[2:01:20] | and the next one after. | 还是下一个来世 |
[2:01:23] | And for whatever there is on the road that follows from here. | 在这无尽的生命轮回之路上 |
[2:01:27] | It would only require my patience… | 只需要我有耐心 |
[2:01:30] | to get to him again. | 就能再度回到他的身边 |
[2:01:33] | You see… | 你看… |
[2:01:35] | to be in love with him makes life no great mystery. | 和他相爱后 生活变得没那么神秘莫测了 |
[2:01:40] | – Say ah. – Ah. | – 张嘴. – 啊. |
[2:01:48] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[2:01:58] | Sometimes I jump ahead in our life together. | 在我们共同的生活中 有时我向前迈进了一大步 |
[2:02:04] | And I see a time near the end. | 我仿佛看到了尽头 |
[2:02:09] | I can predict the future and everything has settled. | 我可以预见到我们的未来 所有的事情都尘埃落定 |
[2:02:13] | And all our lovers and… | 我们所有爱的人 |
[2:02:16] | children and friends come back… | 孩子和朋友们都回到我们身边 |
[2:02:19] | and are welcome. | 我们欢迎他们的到来 |
[2:02:22] | And we have large gatherings where everyone is laughing and… | 我们举办盛大的聚会 大家都欢声笑语 |
[2:02:28] | playing games. | 一起玩乐 |
[2:02:38] | I am older and I see things differently. | 随着年龄增长 我看世界的方式不一样了 |
[2:02:43] | And I finally understand you. | 我终于懂了你 |
[2:02:51] | And I take care of your dresses. | 我打理好你做的那些裙子 |
[2:02:55] | Keeping them from dust and… | 使得它们一尘不染 |
[2:02:57] | ghosts and time. | 消除魅影的诅咒 抵御时间的侵蚀 |
[2:03:23] | Yes, but right now, we’re here. | 是的 但是我们拥有此时此刻 |
[2:03:27] | Yes, of course we are. | 是的 正是如此 |
[2:03:33] | And I’m getting hungry. | 我饿了 |