英文名称:Perhaps Love
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Perhaps love | 如果·爱 |
[02:07] | Our lives are like a film. | 每个人的一生就好像一部电影 |
[02:10] | And each of us is its protagonist. | 而他们就是那部电影里的主角 |
[02:14] | Sometimes, we assume we’re also the lead actor in someone else’s film. | 有时候他们会以为自己也是别人电影里的主角 |
[02:19] | when we’re merely a supporting one. | 但是可能他们只是一个配角 |
[02:22] | We may only appear in one shot. | 只有一个镜头 |
[02:25] | Or perhaps our scenes have already been edited out. | 更说不定他们的片段早被剪掉了 |
[02:29] | And, we don’t even know it. | 自己居然还不知道 |
[02:37] | Take for example the mother and daughter here. | 就拿这对母女来说吧 |
[02:39] | The girl will definitely become the leading role in her mother’s life. | 这女孩肯定是妈妈一辈子的主角 |
[02:43] | Years later, however, | 可是十几年后 |
[02:45] | how important would the role of the mother be in her own daughter’s film? | 在女孩的电影里面 妈妈的角色还有多重要呢? |
[02:55] | I’ve kept with me here many of these deleted scenes. | 在我这儿储存了很多被人减掉的片段 |
[02:58] | I’ve collected them all. | 我把它们都收起来 |
[03:01] | Because people do make editing mistakes sometimes. | 因为有时候他们会剪错的 |
[03:05] | When they realize they needed the scenes again, then… | 等他们再需要的时候 |
[03:07] | …I’d deliver the footages back to them. | 我就会把片段送还给他们 |
[03:41] | And, this is the destination of my next delivery. | 而这次我要送还片段的地方就是这里 |
[04:03] | The time is now. | 时间已经到了 |
[04:11] | The stage is set. | 场景已经搭了 |
[04:18] | The studio lights are lit. | 摄影棚也亮了 |
[04:22] | And the door is open. | 大门打开了 |
[04:27] | The costumes have been chosen. | 服装已选定了 |
[04:29] | The voices are warmed up. | 嗓门也拉开了 |
[04:32] | The rhythms are in sync. | 节奏也配合了 |
[04:34] | And we’re all ready. | 两手准备了 |
[04:36] | Shoot -the past and present. | 拍 过去从前 |
[04:38] | Shoot -love and hate. | 拍 爱恨交缠 |
[04:40] | Shoot -friendship and rivalries | 拍 重重恩怨 |
[04:42] | All vicissitudes of life. | 悲欢离合戏一场 |
[04:45] | Short, like a flash. | 短 不过一瞬 |
[04:47] | Long, like eternity. | 长 不过永远 |
[04:50] | In heaven or on earth. | 留在天上人间 |
[04:54] | How close is the present? How distant are the memories? | 现在有多近 回忆有多远 |
[04:58] | How sad is the past? How weary is the present? | 回忆有多重 现在有多倦 |
[05:01] | If there’s no love now, how can we find its memory? | 现在没有爱 回忆往哪里伸延 |
[05:07] | What kind of a love story can feed our stomachs? | 什么爱情故事可以填饱肚子 |
[05:11] | Who would allow this story the highest glory? | 谁会给这故事最显明位置 |
[05:15] | If love stories are hard to come by | 如果爱情故事总是来之不易 |
[05:19] | Then how can they be erased like words on a blackboard? | 谁让爱情故事像黑板的字 |
[05:23] | Wipe away the past and present. | 刷 过去从前 |
[05:24] | Wipe away love and hate. | 刷 爱恨交缠 |
[05:26] | Wipe away the rivalries. | 刷 重重恩怨 |
[05:28] | All vicissitudes of life. | 悲欢离合戏一场 |
[05:30] | Short, like a flash. | 短 不过一瞬 |
[05:32] | Long, like eternity. | 长 不过永远 |
[05:35] | What kind of heaven is that? | 什么天上人间? |
[06:03] | Oh, this love story. | 这个爱情故事 |
[06:07] | Forget this love story. | 忘了爱情故事 |
[06:10] | Hold onto this love story. | 留住爱情故事 |
[06:14] | Oh, this love story. | 这个爱情故事 |
[06:18] | Forget this love story. | 忘了爱情故事 |
[06:22] | Hold onto this love story. | 留住爱情故事 |
[06:27] | How close is the present? How distant are the memories? | 现在有多近 回忆有多远? |
[06:31] | How sad is the past? How weary is the present? | 回忆有多重 现在有多倦? |
[06:33] | If there’s no love now, how can we find its memory? | 现在没有爱 回忆往哪里伸延? |
[06:39] | How close is the present? How distant are the memories? | 现在有多近 回忆有多远? |
[06:42] | How sad is the past? How weary is the present? | 回忆有多重 现在有多倦? |
[06:45] | If there’s no love now, how can we find its memory? | 现在没有爱 回忆往哪里伸延? |
[06:51] | Everything fades into nothing! | 一切是过眼云烟 |
[07:02] | Cut. | 停 |
[07:03] | Cut! | 停 |
[07:05] | Clap-board. | 尾板! |
[07:06] | Clap-board! | 尾板! |
[07:10] | Was it OK, director? | 导演 行吗? |
[07:13] | Is lunch ready? | 饭到了吗? |
[07:15] | Let’s break for lunch first. | 先放饭吧 |
[07:17] | Lunch break! | 放饭 |
[07:53] | Director Nie! | 导演 |
[07:55] | Come meet the director! Don’t you wanna be an actress? | 过来见导演 想不想拍戏? |
[07:57] | Is the shooting going well? | 拍得顺利吗? |
[08:00] | I feel that the romance amongst the three leads is too weak. | 我觉得那三个主角之间的爱情太牵强 |
[08:03] | How can it be? | 怎么会牵强? |
[08:04] | She read your script yesterday and she couldn’t stop crying! | 她昨天才看了本子 还哭了好多次 |
[08:07] | -Did you cry? You did, right? -Yes…it was so touching! | -有没有哭? 哭了吧! -有… 好感动啊 |
[08:08] | Touching! Did you hear that? | 感动 有没有听到? |
[08:10] | Xiaoyu doesn’t really love Zhang Yang. | 小雨应该不是真的爱张扬 |
[08:13] | And Zhang didn’t come back to find Xiaoyu out of love. | 张扬回来找小雨 也不是因为爱她 |
[08:18] | Whatever between the circus master and Xiaoyu can hardly be called love. | 班主跟小雨也谈不上什么爱情 |
[08:21] | Director… | 导演 |
[08:22] | This is not a love story then! | 这就不是爱情片了 |
[08:24] | Xiaoyu and Zhang have to be in love with each other! | 小雨必须要爱张扬 张扬爱小雨 |
[08:26] | The same goes for Xiaoyu and the circus master! | 小雨爱班主 班主也爱小雨 |
[08:28] | There, we have a love story! The problem is, this is exactly what I’ve promised to deliver. | 好了 这就是爱情片问题是我答应给人家一部爱情片嘛 |
[08:31] | So you must make me one! Love stories are silly. | -你必须拍爱情片给我 -爱情片有什么好拍的 |
[08:34] | Love stories… That’s not the point! | 爱情片不… 爱情片好不好拍没关系 |
[08:37] | The point is, women dig love stories! | 问题是女人喜欢看爱情片嘛 |
[08:39] | Audiences dig love stories! Do you like love stories? | 观众喜欢看爱情片! 爱情片好不好看? |
[08:41] | -Yes… -That’s it then! | -好看 -好看嘛 对! |
[08:43] | You see?! | 你看! |
[08:59] | No kisses, no nudity, and no lovemaking scene! | 不可以接吻 不可以裸上身 不可以有床戏! |
[09:02] | -Where am I? -It’s all in the contract… | -我在哪里啊? -合约写明… |
[09:03] | Shanghai, on the way to the hotel press conference. | 上海机场回去酒店一会儿开记者招待会 |
[09:06] | I must get the check from you before the press conference starts. | 等一下记者会之前你一定要给我支票 |
[09:09] | Otherwise, we’re not getting out of the limo. | 不给的话我不下车的… |
[09:11] | Okay? Ciao. | 好 再见 |
[09:13] | How long did I sleep? | 我睡了多久? |
[09:15] | 1 5 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[09:17] | That’s all? | 这么少? |
[09:20] | You called and woke me up again last night. | 你昨晚又打电话给我 |
[09:22] | The same old bullshit about not forgiving me. | 又在那乱说话 又说不原谅我 |
[09:25] | I said that?! | 有吗? |
[09:26] | Just go straight to bed after taking your sleeping pills. Stop thinking nonsense! | 你吃了安眠药就马上睡觉 不要胡思乱想 |
[09:29] | You’ll go crazy if you don’t sleep! | 你不睡就会疯疯癫癫 |
[09:32] | I have no idea why you take this movie. | 不知道你干嘛要接这部戏 |
[09:33] | Pay is cheap, and you’re missing all the jobs in Hong Kong! | 钱又不多 还推了那么多香港的工作 |
[09:36] | I’m out of here as soon as the press conference ends! You’ll be on your own. | 记者会完了我可就走啦 我把你扔在这里 |
[09:40] | And, stop calling me every night. | 你不准每天晚上都打电话给我… |
[09:43] | Your “heroine”. | 你的女主角 |
[09:46] | You better not fall for her during the shoot. | 你不要拍到一半喜欢上人家 |
[09:48] | She’s something else! | 这个女人很厉害的 |
[09:50] | But, she won’t be interested in you. You have no use for her. | 不过 她不会对你有兴趣的 你没有利用价值 |
[09:54] | She only digs directors. | 她专泡导演的 |
[10:00] | What “memoir”? | 出什么回忆录? |
[10:02] | Our deal was for a photo book only. | 我们不是说好出写真的吗? |
[10:06] | But, Miss Sun, | 孙小姐 |
[10:08] | Your success story will set a good example for today’s youngsters. | 你的奋斗史对现在年青人有一个示范的作用! |
[10:13] | If they were as poor as I was as a child, | 他们要是有我小时候那么苦的话 |
[10:16] | then they would work hard naturally. They wouldn’t need me to be an example. | 自然就会努力了 不用我做示范 |
[10:20] | Right, right. | 对! 对! |
[10:23] | “If they were as poor as I was…” | 他们像我那时候这么… |
[10:24] | Stop writing. You heard me. “No memoir”. | 写什么写啊 都说了不出回忆录 |
[10:27] | Time to go, Miss Sun. | 孙小姐 时间到了 |
[10:29] | The only use of “the past” is to remind me to stay away from it. | 过去唯一的用处就是让我不再想回到过去 |
[10:33] | Got it? | 明白吗? |
[10:35] | But, without the memoir, what if one day you forget everything? | 但是没有回忆录万一有一天你真的什么都不记得了 |
[10:39] | Wouldn’t it be a pity? | 不会太可惜吗? |
[10:42] | That’d be even better. | 不记得更好! |
[10:48] | Then…what about love? | 那么爱情呢? |
[10:49] | Love…there is no such thing. | 爱情… 没有过! |
[11:04] | Miss Sun…Miss Sun… | 孙小姐… |
[11:24] | Hey Boss! | 老板! |
[11:25] | This contract should be fine, but I just want to change a few words. Like this one. | 这份合约其实没什么问题 但是我想改一点点 |
[11:29] | It makes us feel uncomfortable, you know… | 这个字不要用啦 大家不舒服嘛 你明白的 |
[11:32] | And here… can we just delete it… | 这里 不如删掉吧… |
[11:34] | No need! I’ll just take back my check. | 不用啦! 我看我还是收回张支票吧 |
[11:36] | No… and, one last thing. Why is it written in past tense? | 不是 还有 最后一条有什么理由用过去式啊? |
[11:39] | It’s all right! I’ll just take a zero off the check. | 不用了 我擦掉一个”零”就好了 |
[11:41] | No, it’s because it hasn’t happened yet, so it should be in present tense… | 不是 因为过去式还没发生是否该用现代进行式? |
[11:43] | I can’t talk now. | 不跟你说啦 |
[11:44] | The press conference is starting. | 记者招待会开始啦 |
[11:45] | But the present tense suits the artists better Later… | 我是说现代式是代表艺人 |
[11:49] | -They’ll feel more comfortable… -Get lost! | -艺人会舒服一点 -你去死吧! |
[11:51] | Rumor has it that you came up with the story idea after getting the investment. | 听说今次是有了资金才有故事概念的 |
[11:53] | And it was your Hong Kong investor who insisted on a musical | 是香港的投资者要你拍歌舞 |
[11:55] | and a Hong Kong cast. | 要你用香港的演员的 |
[11:57] | So are you no longer an auteur but a director who caters to the market’s demands instead? | 你是否要转型做个按市场需求而创作的导演? |
[12:01] | And what’s your opinion on a director-for-hire and an auteur? | 你是怎样看工匠导演和创作导演… |
[12:04] | Miss! | 这位小姐 |
[12:06] | I only have one goal when I make a film, and that is to make a good one. | 我拍电影只有一个目的 就是要拍好电影 |
[12:10] | No matter where the finance and the cast came from… | 不管是哪里的资金 哪里的演员 |
[12:12] | …they’re just tools for accomplishing my goal. | 只是为了达到这个目的的一个过程 |
[12:15] | Sun Na. | 孙纳 |
[12:16] | This is your first collaboration with Lin Jian-dong. | 这是你第一次跟林见东合作 |
[12:18] | Which one of his movies is your favorite? | 请问你最喜欢他哪部电影呢? |
[12:20] | To be honest, I don’t know him, and I’ve not seen any of his films. | 我不认识他 也没看过他的电影 |
[12:23] | -I hardly watch Hong Kong films. -Any lovemaking scenes between you two? | -其实我很少看香港电影 -你们有床上戏吗? |
[12:29] | Aren’t you afraid Mr. Nie might get jealous? | 不怕聂导吃醋吗? |
[12:31] | Sun Na, have you closed the deal on that Hollywood picture yet? | 孙纳 你那个好莱坞的片子谈好了没有? |
[12:33] | We’re still negotiating. | 还在谈 |
[12:34] | Will you be using a stand-in for the dance sequences? | 你跳舞用不用替身? |
[12:41] | If your questions don’t get any more constructive, | 如果你们的问题再没有建设性的话 |
[12:45] | then I suppose I can end my Q & A part right now. | 我想我的发问部分就到此为止! |
[12:52] | It is said that you’ve always said no to making films in China. | 听说你一直都不肯回国内拍戏 |
[12:54] | What makes you change your mind this time? | 那么这次是什么打动了你呢? |
[12:57] | Good pay, a great director, | 片酬高 导演好 |
[12:59] | and a gorgeous leading lady! | 女主角够漂亮! |
[13:02] | Well said, indeed! | 讲得好 讲的非常的好 |
[13:04] | I believe we will eventually present you with a terrific film! | 我想会有一部非常好的电影来呈现给大家的 |
[13:08] | The director will now give a brief plot summary. | 那么下面请导演对这部电影的故事情节做一个阐述 |
[13:17] | This is a story about a love triangle. | 这是一部三角恋的故事 |
[13:22] | Sun Na plays Xiaoyu. | 孙纳饰演小雨 |
[13:26] | She had lost her memory… | 她失去了回忆 |
[13:29] | She had forgotten her lover… | 忘记了旧情人 |
[13:32] | and wanders in the streets. | 流落街头… |
[13:34] | Later, | 后来 |
[13:35] | she met a circus master. | 遇上了马戏班班主 |
[13:37] | He took her in and made up a beautiful memory for her. | 收留了她 为她编了一个美丽的回忆 |
[13:43] | Hello, mister. | 先生 你好! |
[13:45] | Hello, mister. | 你好? |
[13:46] | Hurry, Xiaoyu! | 快点 小雨! |
[13:48] | But at the same time, she also reunites with her former lover, | 却在这时候遇见了她的旧情人 |
[13:52] | Zhang Yang. | …张扬 |
[13:55] | That was your voice, no doubt, and that was your back | 明明是你声音 是你的背影 |
[14:06] | But you, with your distant look, put me into silence | 你用陌生的眼神 让我沉默 |
[14:18] | Are you testing my heart, because you doubt me? | 难道是你故意 试探我的心 |
[14:29] | Wrong may be my memory | 错的也许是回忆 |
[14:35] | That you’re not you anymore | 你不是你 |
[14:41] | Who are you? How can you forget that you loved me? | 你是谁? 你是谁? 忘了爱过我 |
[14:51] | You touched my heart, you broke my heart | 心为你醉 心为你碎 |
[14:55] | But I refuse to stop loving you | 为你执迷不悔 |
[15:00] | Did love really exist, or was it just my feeling? | 爱曾经存在 或者只是我的感觉? |
[15:09] | How could you have the heart | 怎么你会忍心 |
[15:15] | to forget me? | 把我忘记 |
[15:22] | Who are you? Why do you? | 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[15:27] | look at me like that? | 那样看着我 |
[15:31] | I seem to have known you before? | 在前世里还是梦里? |
[15:36] | in my past life or in my dreams. | 似曾相识的你 |
[15:41] | But, the love in your eyes, is a feeling I don’t understand. | 爱 在你眼中 是我不明白的感觉 |
[15:51] | Why do you have to ask me… | 为何你要问我 |
[15:56] | …ask me who I am? | 问我是谁? |
[16:08] | Did you really forget. | 难道真的忘记 |
[16:14] | who I really am? | 忘了我是谁 |
[16:20] | I did know you, didn’t I? | 我不是认识你吗? |
[16:25] | Look. | 你看 |
[16:27] | The camera adores him. | 镜头多爱他 |
[16:28] | But who… are you? | 可你是谁? |
[16:34] | Sun Na. | 孙纳 |
[16:35] | The pressure is on you this time. | 你这次有压力了! |
[16:37] | Your eyes were not focusing. | 你眼神很不集中… |
[16:41] | Why was your acting so unstable? | 为什么那么不稳定啊? |
[16:44] | Because you’re bored with me already! | 是你拍我拍腻了! |
[17:08] | We’ve just started shooting. | 戏才刚刚开拍嘛 |
[17:11] | So just take it as a rehearsal. | 把它当是热身好了 |
[17:13] | We’ve been through this before. | 像我们以前一样 |
[17:15] | You’ll always give us a pleasant surprise once editing is done. | 每次我剪完片 你总会带给我们惊喜 |
[17:20] | So should I invite you to the US to edit my next film? | 那我下一部电影是不是要请你去美国当剪接啊? |
[17:24] | Master your English first. | 先把英语学好 |
[17:26] | The contract isn’t even signed. | 合约谈实了再说吧! |
[17:30] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了 |
[17:31] | Mr. Gu’s party is the day after tomorrow. | 后天顾总那边的产品发布会! |
[17:35] | He has already promised to invest in my next film. | 他已经答应投资我下一部电影! |
[17:38] | I have to study the script and stay “focused”. | 我又要读剧本又要练眼神 |
[17:40] | I don’t have time to entertain your investors! | 哪儿有时间理会你那些老板啊? |
[17:43] | Jiandong’s gaze is good, but there is too much anger. | 见东的眼神太露了 狠了点 |
[17:47] | Gotta tone him down… | 要把他修一修! |
[17:52] | Mention this when you see Mr. Gu. | 后天你顺道跟顾总提一下 |
[17:56] | Our musical deserves a bigger promotional budget. | 等我们这部歌舞片上映时宣传费值得多加一点 |
[18:04] | Me again. Who’s going to be your PR once I’m off to Hollywood? | 什么都要我讲 我要是去了美国谁来帮你说? |
[18:11] | Good evening, Mr. Nie, Miss Sun. | 聂导 晚上好… 孙小姐 |
[18:14] | Director? | 导演 |
[18:16] | Zhang’s agent called me just now. | 刚才张戟的经纪人打电话过来 |
[18:18] | He said Zhang read the script and… | 他说他看了本子 |
[18:20] | He felt that the circus master is not the lead character. | 他说觉得马戏班班主的角色是个第二男主角 |
[18:23] | So he’s not interested. | 所以没多大兴趣 |
[18:26] | He’ll change his mind in a couple of days. | 过两天他会回心转意的! |
[18:28] | But the problem is he’s about to sign another picture deal! | 问题是人家已经在谈第二个剧本啦 还快签约啦! |
[18:31] | He won’t turn my movie down. | 我的戏 他会演 |
[18:35] | Even if he does, I can do it! I was an actor once. | 他不演 我来演 又不是没演过 |
[18:40] | It was Nie who made Zhang a star. | 他是演了导演的戏才红的 |
[18:41] | Get real, you two! | 这个是商业社会 |
[18:43] | No one needs to repay a favor with the rest of his life! | 没有多大的恩德 要用一生来回报的! |
[19:24] | Who are you? How can you forget that you loved me? | 你是谁? 你是谁? 忘了爱过我 |
[19:36] | “I hate you…” | 我狠你 |
[19:40] | “I hate you…” | 我狠你 |
[21:17] | Check, please! | 老板 结账 |
[21:51] | Hey! | 喂 |
[21:52] | Can I take a shower at your place? | 能借你的地方洗个澡吗? |
[21:57] | …spectacular. | …很精彩 |
[21:59] | But the world out there is so forlorn | 外面的世界很无奈 |
[22:03] | If you think the world is so wonderful | 当你觉得外面的世界很精彩 |
[22:08] | Then I’ll be here wishing you the best | 我会在这里衷心的祝福你 |
[23:01] | “Sorry, but I took a box of your instant noodles… Monkey” | 对不起 拿走了你一箱方便面 老孙 |
[23:26] | Miss Sun! | 孙小姐 |
[23:28] | Long time no see! | 好久不见了 |
[23:33] | Hello, you are…? | 你好 你是… |
[23:34] | Don’t you remember? You used to be a showgirl in Sanlitun! | 你忘了? 那个时候你在三里屯歌舞团表演 |
[23:38] | I saw your performance there! | 我还去捧过场 |
[23:40] | Your troupe leader Song was my old buddy! | 你们歌舞团的领班小宋还是我老乡呢 |
[23:43] | You’re mistaken. | 你记错了 |
[23:44] | I’ve never been to Sanlitun. It must’ve been someone else. | 我从来没有去过什么三里屯 你认错人了 |
[24:11] | You’re an assistant director now, Hsing Ping! | 冼平 你可是第一个当上副导演 |
[24:14] | You gonna be a director next! | 下一部戏你可就是导演了 |
[24:16] | You make it sound like a curse! | 我怎么越听越像骂人啊! |
[24:18] | Since you’re so handsome, Jiandong, Hsian Ping can make you a star! | 见东 你长得那么帅让冼平捧你做明星吧 |
[24:22] | Damn right! | 是啊… |
[24:24] | Here, a toast to our future big shot director! | 来来来 为我们未来的天皇导演干杯 |
[24:28] | Stop jinxing me! Come on! Cheers! | 越来越像骂人了! 来来来 喝酒 |
[24:48] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 差点认不出你 |
[24:51] | You go there often? | 你也常来这里? |
[24:52] | No. | 不 |
[24:53] | One of my classmates got hired as an assistant director. | 我们有个同学给人找了去当副导演 |
[24:56] | So we went there to celebrate. | 大家来这里庆祝一下 |
[24:58] | So you’re in film school? | 你是学电影的 |
[25:00] | Yup. | 对 |
[25:02] | Is it fun to make movies? | 拍电影是不是很好玩? |
[25:06] | So what is your real name? | 你叫什么名字啊? |
[25:08] | Just call me Monkey! | 你就叫我老孙吧 |
[25:09] | My last name is Sun, just like the name of the mythical Monkey King. | 我姓孙 但是我的朋友都叫我齐天大圣 |
[25:13] | -And you’ve come to Beijing to… -Sing! | -那你来北京是… -唱歌! |
[25:15] | Who’s going to be my audience in the village? And you? You wanna be an actor? | 乡下唱歌谁听啊? 你呢? 想当演员? |
[25:19] | A director! | 想当导演! |
[25:25] | Hey, “Hongkie”, I still owe you those noodles! | 喂 香港人 我还欠你泡面 |
[25:28] | We will meet again for sure! | 我们以后一定会再见面的! |
[26:11] | That was embarrassing, wasn’t it? | 刚刚很尴尬噢? |
[26:17] | He makes me hot all over, I’m on fire.” | 他… 说怪我 我狠火 |
[26:23] | He makes me hot all over, I’m on fire.” | 他… 说怪我 我狠火 |
[26:31] | You don’t know me, but surely you know this song! | 你不认得人也应该认得这首歌吧? |
[26:35] | If you don’t mind I’d like to rest. I’m tired. | 你要是不介意的话我想休息一下 我很累 |
[26:42] | You were so cute back then. | 那时候的你真可爱 |
[26:44] | We’ve never met! | 我们没见过 |
[26:46] | N-e-v-e-r. | 没见过 |
[26:49] | So be a man and knock it off! | 做男人爽快一点 |
[26:53] | Can you drive any slower?! | 开了那么久怎么还没到 |
[26:54] | Sorry, sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[26:56] | So who was this girl I met ten years ago? A ghost? | 那十年前我见到的难道是鬼? |
[27:01] | Whatever. | 是鬼 |
[27:02] | Whoever that you thought you met never existed. | 你以前见过的从来没有存在过 |
[27:08] | Ghost or not… | 是鬼是人 |
[27:11] | Do you know what she scares me the most? | 你知道她令我最害怕的是什么? |
[27:15] | That she had never loved me. | 就是她根本没有爱过我 |
[27:19] | Then I would’ve been a fool for ten years. | 那我不就傻了十年 |
[27:21] | Stop the car! | 停车! |
[27:29] | Miss Sun! | 孙小姐 |
[28:02] | Lin Jiandong! | 林见东! |
[28:05] | I went looking for you at your dorm. | 我去你的宿舍找过你 |
[28:08] | But they all said you’ve moved out. | 可是他们都说你搬走了 |
[28:10] | When did you come back?! | 你什么时候回来的? |
[28:11] | Just now! And I went looking for you right away! | 刚回来呀 刚回来就去找你啦 |
[28:14] | I’m going back to Hong Kong next week. | 我下个礼拜回香港 |
[28:16] | You’ve graduated? | 毕业了? |
[28:18] | No… I… | 没有… 我… |
[28:20] | I’ve decided to drop out. | 决定退学 不读了 |
[28:23] | You don’t want to be a director now? | 你不当导演了? |
[28:26] | I don’t have the talent… I can’t fool others. | 没天份就是没天份 骗不到人家 |
[28:30] | How do you know you don’t have talent?! | 你怎么知道你没天份? |
[28:33] | Do you have to raise your voice? | 你讲话一定要这么大声吗? |
[28:35] | I mean, it’s not like you’ve made a few films already. | 我的意思是说 你又没有拍过几个电影 |
[28:37] | How do you know you have no talent? | 怎么会知道自己没天份呢? |
[28:44] | Didn’t you quit already? What are the books for? | 你不是退学了吗? 你还看什么书啊? |
[28:49] | I’m returning the books to the school and submitting my resignation letter! | 我回学校还书 交退学信! |
[28:58] | Hey! | 喂! |
[29:30] | I’m not like you, Monkey… I’m not invincible! | 老孙… 我可不是你 永远”打不死” |
[29:35] | I’m not invincible all the time, you just don’t see it! | 我也会死的 只是你看不见 |
[29:38] | There’s no fun if everything comes so easily. | 做人太容易 就不好玩了 |
[29:40] | I’ve already spent my tuition for next year on my movies! | 我连下一年的学费 都拍片用光了! |
[29:44] | Then just stay at my place! | 你没地方住 住我那里吧 |
[29:46] | I’m getting by! I can take care of you! | 我现在行了 这一回我照顾你 |
[29:49] | It’s better that you owe me! | 还是你欠我比较好 |
[30:07] | The troupe has been disbanded. | 歌舞团解散了! |
[30:09] | Disbanded?! | 解散?! |
[30:10] | Yup, c’est la vie! | 对呀 有多难? |
[30:14] | The next time you bump into me? I might be a movie star already! | 说不定有一天你在街上碰见我 我已当明星了! |
[30:17] | You want to be a movie star? | 你想当明星? |
[30:19] | A pub can only fit 1 00 people at the most. | 歌厅全坐满才100多个人 |
[30:22] | But one single movie theatre can sit a few hundreds! | 但光一个电影院就能坐好几百人 |
[30:24] | Of course it’s better to be a movie star! | 做明星当然要比做歌星好啦 |
[30:32] | Come on in, hurry! | 快进来 快快快 |
[30:34] | Watch your head! | 小心头! |
[30:36] | This ceiling is fine for me as long as I don’t grow any taller! | 我个子小所以这个对我来说没什么问题 |
[30:40] | I’m stocked up with goods here. Just making a living, you know. | 我这里有很多货 反正就是挣钱嘛 |
[30:44] | You can clean this place up for me sometimes, and I’d count it as your rent. | 你没事时也可以帮我收拾收拾就当房租吧 |
[30:51] | Studying film is like making film, I suppose. | 其实读电影美术也是拍电影啊 |
[30:56] | Still, I’m a bit disappointed. | 不过我倒觉得挺可惜的 |
[30:58] | I was counting on you to make me a star once you become “the director”! | 我还想如果有一天你当了导演你还可以把我捧红呢 |
[31:08] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[31:14] | If you really want to be a star, | 不过如果你想当明星 |
[31:16] | then I think you can make it. | 我觉得你应该行 |
[31:20] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[31:24] | Because you’re invincible! | 你不是打不死的吗? |
[31:27] | That’s right. | 也对 |
[31:29] | Let’s drink to that! | 好 就为你这一句! |
[31:31] | Good! | 好 |
[31:33] | We’ll drink to that! | 就为我这一句! |
[31:40] | It was a long, long time ago. | 在很久很久以前 |
[31:45] | You had me, and I had you. | 你拥有我 我拥有你 |
[31:53] | It was a long, long time ago. | 在很久很久以前 |
[31:58] | You left me to explore the outside world. | 你离开我 去远空翱翔 |
[32:06] | The world out there is so spectacular. | 外面的世界很精彩 |
[32:13] | But the world out there is so forlorn. | 外面的世界很无奈 |
[32:20] | If you think the world is so wonderful. | 当你觉得外面的世界很精彩 |
[32:26] | Then I’ll be here wishing you the best. | 我会在这里衷心的祝福你 |
[32:31] | It was a long, long time ago. | 在很久很久以前 |
[32:35] | You left me to explore the outside world. | 你离开我 去远空翱翔 |
[32:40] | The world out there is so spectacular… | 外面的世界很精彩 |
[33:05] | Zhang Yang reunites with Xiaoyu at the circus. | 张扬在马戏班重遇小雨 |
[33:09] | But she has lost all of her memory! | 发现小雨竟然失了忆 |
[33:11] | And… | 而且 |
[33:12] | The circus master has already won her over. | 班主为了把小雨留在身边 |
[33:14] | by making up beautiful stories of her past. | 编了一个美丽的回忆给她 |
[33:28] | He had a love story once upon a time. | 他曾经有一个爱情故事 |
[33:33] | Days of romance and youth. | 少年时情浓时 |
[33:36] | And how sweet it was! | 说来也甜蜜 |
[33:38] | Xiaoyu, that was your name, Xiaoyu! | 小雨 你以前叫小雨 |
[33:41] | We grew up together! | 我们是青梅竹马 |
[33:42] | They were childhood sweethearts once upon a time. | 他们曾是一对青梅竹马 |
[33:47] | His charm and her affection. | 男的欢 女的爱 |
[33:49] | They inspire envy! | 好令人妒忌 |
[33:51] | Then one day the girl lost her memory. | 然后女主角遗失了回忆 |
[33:55] | A beginning hard to forget. | 开头是难忘 |
[33:57] | An ending hard to remember. | 结局是忘记 |
[34:00] | Say no more! I’m happy now! | 我不要听! 我现在很快乐! |
[34:03] | A loss so tragic and devastated. | 失去的多回肠荡气 |
[34:08] | Not knowing is also a blessing in disguise. | 记不记得也是福气 |
[34:12] | The boy with a beautiful memory. | 男的拥有美丽回忆 |
[34:17] | The girl without a past, and without grief. | 那女的幸福在不懂叹息 |
[34:21] | Monkey… | 老孙 |
[34:23] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[34:26] | Can you teach me. | 可不可以教教我 |
[34:28] | how I can live a happy life like you? | 怎么才能像你一样活得这么快乐 |
[34:35] | Do you remember? | 记不记得 |
[34:36] | I used to hold you from behind, just like this. | 我以前常常这样从后面抱着你 |
[34:49] | He had a sad story once upon a time. | 他曾经有一个伤感故事 |
[34:53] | He won’t surrender without a happy ending. | 得不到大团圆才死心塌地 |
[34:58] | Love out of passion can only be brief. | 火热的爱情只出于暂时 |
[35:02] | Why must you hold onto your misery? | 又何必固执于偶然的事 |
[35:10] | Forget this love story come what may. | 忘了吧 忘了吧 爱情故事 |
[35:14] | Why not drink and dream your sorrows away? | 不如醉生梦死 一无所知 |
[35:19] | It is futile to keep talking about it. | 再提起 再提起 无补于事 |
[35:23] | How can we restart if we know the truth? | 知道了又怎样 重新开始 |
[35:31] | I had a love story once upon a time. | 我曾经有一个爱情故事 |
[35:39] | I begin to wonder… | 我开始怀疑它 |
[35:43] | if it is real? | 是否真实 |
[36:04] | Cut. | 停! |
[36:05] | Cut! | 停! |
[36:10] | Fine, that’s it for today. | 好啦 收工! |
[36:12] | -But, Mr. Nie… -We’ll continue tomorrow. | -导演 -明天再拍 |
[36:15] | We still haven’t cast the circus master. How… how can we shoot tomorrow? | 班主的演员现在还没定呢 明天拍… 拍什么? |
[36:24] | I’ll be the circus master! | 班主的角色 我来演! |
[36:49] | Director? | 导演 |
[36:50] | Your hot and sour noodles. | 你的酸辣面 |
[36:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:00] | Your first movie? It was shot right here! | 你还记得你的第一部片就是在这里拍的吗? |
[37:05] | You came here for my hot and sour noodles everyday! | 那时候 你每天都来吃我的酸辣面! |
[37:10] | And, you gulped it down real fast every time. | 你每次都吃得很急 |
[37:15] | Right! | 对 |
[37:17] | I was always hungry back in those days. | 从前拍戏肚子总是很饿的 |
[37:21] | What happened to my appetite now? | 怎么现在都不饿了? |
[37:27] | You used to say, that the sooner you finish a film, | 你说要赶时间把戏拍完 |
[37:30] | the sooner others know that you’re a good director. | 让人家知道你是一个好导演 |
[37:36] | Am I still a good director? | 我还是个好导演吗? |
[37:41] | Stay asleep, in the dream within a dream. | 梦里有梦都不要醒 |
[37:50] | From this day on, no more doubts. | 从今以后再没有怀疑 |
[37:57] | All I’m asking is a word from your heart. | 要一句话 心里的话 |
[38:05] | That you’ve loved me all along. | 你一直都爱着我 |
[38:29] | That will be all, just say no more. | 就这样吧 不要回答 |
[38:37] | Because… you do love me. | 因为你是爱我的 |
[38:51] | Perhaps… you do love me. | 也许你是爱我的 |
[39:25] | I’m enjoying this role more and more! | 我越来越喜欢我来演这个角色! |
[39:29] | I had a long chat with Zhang Ji this afternoon. | 下午我找了张戟 跟他谈了很久 |
[39:33] | For old times’ sake… | 他总算是肯给我面子 |
[39:36] | He promised me to turn down the other deal and come play the circus master. | 答应我推了另外一部戏 来演班主这个角色 |
[39:42] | It’s too exhausting for you as director already. Don’t be an actor too. | 你当导演已经很累了 不要再当演员了 |
[39:52] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了你? |
[39:54] | Am I not big enough? | 嫌我不够红? |
[40:00] | With Zhang, you can recoup a couple more millions in US and European sales. | 有了张戟 欧美市场就可以收回将近一两百万美金 |
[40:05] | Why do you still want to be an actor? | 你干嘛还要当演员呢? |
[40:09] | Zhang taught you that? | 张戟教你的? |
[40:12] | You taught me. | 是你教我的 |
[40:18] | Would you care so much about me if I hadn’t made you a star? | 要不是我捧红你 你会对我那么好吗? |
[40:24] | If my film sucks, | 我拍的戏不好看 |
[40:27] | -will anyone of you still care about me? -Nie Wen… | -你们还会对我那么好吗? -聂文 |
[40:29] | Enough! | 够了! |
[40:31] | I’m not your child! | 我不是你儿子 |
[40:34] | “Nie Wen”, “Nie Wen”… I was already Nie Wen long before you became Sun Na! | 聂文… 你不是孙纳的时候我已经是聂文了! |
[42:10] | It’s a… | 外面的… |
[42:11] | big world… outside… | 世界… 真精彩… |
[42:19] | When is the shoot? Can I come visit? | 什么时候拍呀? 我去探班 |
[42:22] | Fine, come the day after tomorrow! | 好呀 后天 你来吧 |
[42:35] | Is your film going to be shown in America? | 那你这个片子会在美国上吗? |
[42:38] | Yes, of course! | 会呀 当然会! |
[42:41] | The American producer also said… | 那个老外制片还跟我说 |
[42:44] | I don’t know whether he was serious or not… | 我也不知道他说的是真的还是假的 |
[42:47] | …that he’ll marry me. | 说要跟我结婚 |
[42:53] | A paper marriage! I wouldn’t want to marry to a fifty-year-old! | 假结婚! 他五十多岁了我真的嫁给他? |
[42:58] | He’s probably joking with me anyway. | 不过他也是跟我开开玩笑吧 逗逗我玩 |
[43:01] | Because he knows I want to go to America. | 因为他知道我想去美国 |
[43:08] | Is that what you want? | 你想去美国? |
[43:11] | Of course! All actresses dream of going to Hollywood! | 拍电影当然要去美国呀 好莱坞啊! |
[43:14] | Who wants to watch movies that were made here? | 在这里拍戏 谁看啊?! |
[43:18] | He also said that I’m petite. | 他还说我个子小 在这矮人一个头不算什么 |
[43:22] | Here, it doesn’t matter if you’re petite. But in America… | 要是到了美国矮人三个头 |
[43:25] | …I’d be like a dwarf! That would make me very special! | 那就不得了! |
[43:34] | And, with an American passport, it’s much easier for me to visit you in Hong Kong! | 我要是有了美国护照 去香港看你不是更方便吗? |
[43:43] | It is a big world out there. | 外面… 的世界… 真精彩 |
[44:02] | Your hands are cold. | 你的手好冰啊! |
[44:07] | Don’t worry. It’s all in here. | 不用担心 都在里面了 |
[44:22] | Yeah, they are cold. | 真的很冷啊 |
[44:24] | Tell you what. Why don’t you come back to my place? | 不如你搬来我那里 |
[44:27] | It’s a little warmer in there. | 那边会暖一点 |
[44:38] | I…I no money. | 我… 没有钱… |
[44:44] | I never thought about money. | 我从来没说过要收你钱 |
[44:50] | OK. | 那好吧 |
[47:32] | Don’t see me off. | 不要看着我走 |
[49:17] | It’s a wonderful world out there. | 外面的世界很精彩 |
[49:22] | Will I fail if I go out there? | 我出去会不会失败 |
[49:29] | The world out there has so much to share. | 外面的世界特别慷慨 |
[49:34] | I can survive, if only I dare. | 闯出去我就可以活过来 |
[49:41] | I can’t see the present in my despair. | 留在这里我看不到现在 |
[49:46] | Out there I’ll see what my future will bear. | 我要出去寻找我的未来 |
[49:53] | The choice is not easy, but I’ve made up my mind. | 下定了决心改变日子真难捱 |
[49:59] | Blow out a candle, make a wish that I can leave here. | 吹熄了蜡烛 愿望就是离开 |
[50:11] | It’s a wonderful world out there. | 外面的世界很精彩 |
[50:16] | I’ll find love and someone to care. | 我出去会变得可爱 |
[50:23] | Out there where there’re chances to spare. | 外面的机会来得很快 |
[50:28] | I’ll find myself in the world so rare. | 我一定找到自己的存在 |
[50:36] | We won’t be going anywhere. | 我们什么地方也别去了 |
[50:40] | You are not going to America, | 你不去美国 |
[50:42] | and I’m not going back to Hong Kong. | 我也不回香港 |
[51:15] | Where’s the director? | 导演呢? |
[51:18] | He’s not coming. It’s just you and me. | 他们不在 是我叫你来的 |
[51:29] | What do you want? | 叫我来干嘛? |
[51:32] | Stop bothering me from now on. | 请你以后不要再缠着我 |
[51:40] | Fine. | 那好 |
[51:43] | I won’t bother you anymore if you go back to Beijing with me. | 你跟我回去一趟北京 我就不再缠你了 |
[51:49] | Why Beijing? | 为什么要回北京? |
[51:53] | You’ll get it once you’re there. | 回去你就明白! |
[51:56] | I already “got it” 10 years ago. You’re the one that don’t get it! | 需要明白的 我十年前就明白了 现在是你不明白 |
[52:03] | Look at you. | 像你一样啊 |
[52:05] | You studied arts because you couldn’t direct… | 当不了导演可以读美术 |
[52:06] | …then you dropped out and studied acting instead. | 读不了美术可以当演员 |
[52:09] | And now you’re a star! | 现在红了不是很好的吗? |
[52:10] | You’ve moved on too! So why are you keep pulling me back?! | 你都往前走了 你不要把我再往回拉嘛 |
[52:16] | I want you to see Monkey. | 我想带你回去见以前的老孙啊! |
[52:19] | I am Monkey! | 我就是以前的老孙! |
[52:20] | No, you’re not!! | 你不是以前的老孙! |
[52:22] | Monkey LOVED me! | 以前的老孙爱我! |
[52:49] | Let’s get married… for real. | 我们真结婚吧 |
[52:56] | For ten years… | 这十年 |
[52:58] | I’ve been seeing the same scene in my dream… | 我每天梦里都会看到这个画面 |
[53:01] | …every night. | 每天 |
[53:05] | But it’s gone as soon as I open my eyes. | 但我一张开眼睛它就消失了 |
[53:10] | I’ve been afraid of falling asleep ever since. | 从此我就好害怕睡着 |
[53:16] | Afraid that, in my dream… | 害怕在梦里 |
[53:23] | In my dream… | 害怕在梦里 |
[53:26] | My heart will be broken again. | 每次都要伤心一次 |
[53:30] | And I’d lose you again every time. | 每次都要失去你一次 |
[53:36] | Do you know how that feels? | 你能明白吗? |
[54:56] | You think you can hide the truth from me? I know everything! | 你以为你可以瞒着我? 我什么都知道了! |
[55:09] | I say nothing. | 我不说话 |
[55:14] | My eyes are watching. | 冷眼看着 |
[55:20] | Yet you assume that I feel nothing. | 你却当作我 我无知无觉 |
[55:30] | Where would you be without me? | 若不是我 哪会有你 |
[55:38] | What the hell is he anyway? | 他又算什么东西 |
[55:49] | To love is to possess. | 啊… 爱是占有 |
[56:10] | Men are born to be jealous. | 男人本就该妒忌 |
[56:22] | Love clouded my heart. | 爱朦了心 |
[56:26] | Love blinded my eyes. | 爱瞎了眼 |
[56:30] | I’ll risk everything to make you love me. | 不顾一切 只许你爱我 |
[56:39] | Go and tell him. | 去告诉他 |
[56:42] | Face to face. | 面对面说 |
[56:46] | that you love me, not him. | 说你爱我 不是他 |
[57:16] | Because, you do love me. | 因为你是爱我的 |
[57:39] | It’s a wrap! | 收工! |
[57:44] | There are some men… | 有些男人 |
[57:46] | who are cruel to the women that betrayed them. | 对待对不起他们的女人 方法是狠一点 |
[57:52] | But it’s not about vengeance. | 可这并不代表他们要报复 |
[57:55] | On the contrary, it is love. | 相反 这是爱的表现! |
[57:59] | The circus master is such a man, and that’s why he slapped Xiaoyu. | 班主就是这种男人 所以最后还是打了小雨一巴掌 |
[58:07] | That would set her free… | 这样释放了她 |
[58:09] | and set him free. | 也释放了自己 |
[58:13] | The truth is… | 要知道 |
[58:16] | To hate someone is much more painful than being hated. | 恨一个人 要比他恨的人更痛苦 |
[58:23] | He hit Xiaoyu not because he hates her, | 所以与其说班主打小雨是为了恨她 |
[58:27] | but because he doesn’t want himself to hate her. | 倒不如说他是不想自己恨她 |
[58:33] | Hitting her would make them even. | 打完这巴掌 他们两个就扯平了 |
[58:38] | When did you change the script? | 什么时候改的剧本? |
[58:40] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我? |
[58:44] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[58:48] | Well? | 怎么了? |
[58:50] | Do you like the change? | 喜欢我的改动吗? |
[58:53] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[58:55] | When will you ever say that you don’t?? | 你什么时候才说… 你不喜欢? |
[59:00] | When will you be honest with me and tell me, | 你什么时候才老实告诉我 |
[59:02] | “Nie Wen? You’re finished!” | 聂文 你已经完蛋了! |
[59:06] | The script discussion is over! When will we talk about us then? | 剧本讨论完毕! 什么时候讨论我们的事? |
[59:10] | I said, the discussion is over! | 我说讨论完毕! |
[59:34] | Come with me… | 跟我走 跟我走… |
[59:39] | Come with me… | 跟我走 跟我走… |
[59:43] | Come with me… | 跟我走 跟我走… |
[59:48] | Come with me! COME WITH ME!! | 跟我走! |
[59:50] | Got no love | 爱 没有 |
[59:56] | Got no hate | 恨 没有 |
[1:00:02] | Can’t catch it | 抓 不来 |
[1:00:08] | Can’t trash it | 甩 不掉 |
[1:00:19] | Xiaoyu… | 小雨… |
[1:00:28] | There are no faces of angels. | 没有一个是天使 |
[1:00:36] | Though these faces can bedazzle. | 尽管抹粉涂脂 |
[1:00:43] | The misery outside our windows. | 残酷的天地 |
[1:00:47] | We’re all just ants in the ghetto. | 一只小蚂蚁 |
[1:00:52] | Got no rights to cry for sorrow. | 没有叹息权利 |
[1:01:00] | Hunger is always our topic. | 饥饿永远是主题 |
[1:01:05] | So when are you two getting married? | 你们俩什么时候正式结婚? |
[1:01:08] | -And love is just a prop -Soon, soon. | 爱情是个道具 |
[1:01:14] | I’ll be in Russia till the end of the year, so don’t get married too soon! | 我去俄罗斯要到年底才回来 千万别结婚太快 |
[1:01:20] | -You’re filming in Russia? -Yes. | -你要去俄罗斯拍戏? -是! |
[1:01:23] | So he’s that assistant director buddy of yours? Yup! | -他就是你当副导演的同学? -是! |
[1:01:25] | He’s the one! | 他就是 |
[1:01:32] | The world rests in the gutter | 世界本就邋遢 |
[1:01:36] | What’s the point to fear and shudder? | 还有什么可怕 |
[1:01:40] | Agony never lasts an eternity | 爽不爽一刹那 |
[1:01:44] | Heaven and hell in total unity | 天堂地狱一家 |
[1:01:50] | Hurry up with the prop guns! Okay! | 赶紧… 发枪… 好! 好! |
[1:01:54] | Go on in! Hsian is in there. | 冼平在里面 你先进去 |
[1:02:02] | …then we’ll cut it here. | …到这里就”喀嚓”了 |
[1:02:06] | The distance between you and I. | 我们之间的距离 |
[1:02:14] | Passes by in a blink of an eye. | 相差不过毫厘 |
[1:02:22] | As we stand at the crossroad. | 在十字街头 |
[1:02:26] | We all leave behind our shadows. | 没啥好坚持 |
[1:02:30] | Don’t fight it, just go with it. | 别跟生活呕气 |
[1:02:38] | The world rests in the gutter. | 世界本就邋遢 |
[1:02:42] | What’s the point to fear and shudder? | 还有什么可怕 |
[1:02:46] | Agony never lasts an eternity. | 爽不爽一刹那 |
[1:02:49] | Heaven and hell in total unity. | 天堂地狱一家 |
[1:02:53] | The world rests in the gutter. | 世界本就邋遢 |
[1:02:56] | What’s the point to fear and shudder? | 还有什么可怕 |
[1:03:00] | Agony never lasts an eternity. | 爽不爽一刹那 |
[1:03:04] | Heaven and hell in total unity. | 天堂地狱一家 |
[1:03:11] | Got no love. | 爱 没有 |
[1:03:15] | Got no hate. | 恨 没有 |
[1:03:19] | Can’t catch it. | 抓 不来 |
[1:03:22] | Can’t trash it. | 甩 不掉 |
[1:03:26] | Got no love… | 爱 没有… |
[1:03:28] | Got no hate… | 恨 没有… |
[1:03:30] | Can’t catch it… | 抓 不来… |
[1:03:32] | Can’t trash it… | 甩 不掉… |
[1:03:33] | Got no love! Got no hate! Can’t catch it! Can’t trash it! | 爱没有 恨没有 抓不来 甩不掉! |
[1:03:38] | The world rests in the gutter. | 世界本就邋遢 |
[1:03:41] | What’s the point to fear and shudder? | 还有什么可怕 |
[1:03:44] | Agony never lasts an eternity. | 爽不爽一刹那 |
[1:03:48] | Heaven and hell in total unity. | 天堂地狱一家 |
[1:03:52] | The sexiest appeal. | 最迷人的身体 |
[1:03:55] | The easiest deal. | 最真实的交易 |
[1:03:59] | The sweetest battle | 最温柔的战役 |
[1:04:03] | The coolest game of the jungle. | 最爽快的游戏 |
[1:04:18] | Forget these days… | 不要再记得这段日子 |
[1:04:22] | Forget them… | 不要记得 |
[1:04:25] | Forget me… | 不要记得 |
[1:04:30] | The sexiest appeal. | 最迷人的身体 |
[1:04:33] | The easiest deal. | 最真实的交易 |
[1:04:37] | The sweetest battle. | 最温柔的战役 |
[1:04:40] | The coolest game of the jungle. | 最爽快的游戏 |
[1:04:56] | “These are all the money I’ve saved after coming to Beijing. | 这是我来北京后一直攒的钱 |
[1:05:01] | Should be enough for your return airfare to Hong Kong. | 应该够你买机票回香港的 |
[1:05:05] | Donkey… | 老东 |
[1:05:07] | Remember… | 记着 |
[1:05:09] | The one who loves you the most is always yourself.” | 最爱你的人永远是你自己 |
[1:05:42] | So when will you be back? | 那你什么时候回来? |
[1:05:46] | In three months, I suppose. | 我想 大概要三个多月吧 |
[1:05:49] | But you know how filming is like… I might end up staying another month there. | 拍戏的事很难说… 也许多呆一个月也说不定 |
[1:05:56] | Let’s meet up afterwards then. | 那就等你回来再说吧 |
[1:06:00] | Aren’t you going back to Hong Kong? | 你不回香港啦? |
[1:06:08] | Are you still waiting for her? | 你不会是还在等她吧? |
[1:06:14] | She’s coming along with me for this shoot. | 我这趟出外景 她也会一块来 |
[1:06:21] | She said… | 她说 |
[1:06:24] | She wants to become an actress, so I got her a part in the movie. | 她要做演员 我就帮她安排了个角色 |
[1:06:32] | Is she… | 她… |
[1:06:35] | Is she with the director, Jin? | 真的跟了你们金导演? |
[1:06:41] | She’s with me. | 她跟我 |
[1:08:00] | What?! Disappeared? | 啊? 消失了?… |
[1:08:02] | Mr. Nie is gone! | 导演突然不见了!… |
[1:08:07] | They say Mr. Nie has quit! Is it true? | 他们说导演走了 是真的吗? |
[1:08:09] | Are they really shutting down the production? | 这部戏停拍是真的吗? |
[1:08:11] | The producer said that he’ll be gone. | 监制说他只是走几天而已 |
[1:08:12] | for only a few days. | 具体几天我不知道 |
[1:08:14] | That’s all I know! | 你问我 我问谁? |
[1:08:16] | When is he coming back then? | 那他到底是拍不拍?… |
[1:08:20] | Is he actually coming back? | 他什么时候回来?… |
[1:08:24] | How much over the budget are we without Nie? | 导演不在 我们超支多少? |
[1:08:28] | How much are we losing for every day that we’re idle? | 每等一天 要多花多少钱? |
[1:08:32] | What is our cash flow right now? | 流动资金还剩多少? |
[1:08:37] | Is there anything you know, bro? | 有什么是你知道的 大哥? |
[1:08:49] | Let’s go back to Beijing! | 我们回北京吧! |
[1:11:53] | Many developers wanted to buy this property. | 有很多房地产公司都想买下这个地方 |
[1:11:58] | It took me a lot of efforts to keep this place. | 我好不容易才把它保留下来 |
[1:12:22] | December 19, 1995. | 一九九五年 十二月十九号 |
[1:12:25] | You didn’t come back. | 你没有回来! |
[1:12:28] | Monkey… | 老孙 |
[1:12:30] | Where are you? Come back… | 你到底在那里? 回来吧! |
[1:12:33] | Every time I came back here, | 我每一次回来 |
[1:12:36] | I would record what went on in my mind. | 都会录下了我当时的心情! |
[1:12:38] | I thought I’d feel better in a year’s time. | 我以为一年后我会好一点 |
[1:12:42] | But I was just the same. | 但我还不是一样? |
[1:12:44] | How could time pass by so slowly? | 时间怎么会过得这么慢? |
[1:12:48] | November, 1 996. | 一九九六年 十一月 |
[1:12:53] | 2 years…it has been 2 years… | 两年了… 两年了 |
[1:13:01] | You’re finally back… | 你终于回来了 |
[1:13:03] | Can you come back for once? | 你可不可以回来一次? |
[1:13:05] | Just once… | 只回来一次就好 |
[1:13:08] | I promise I won’t make you stay. | 我答应你我不会留你的 |
[1:13:11] | I’ll let you go, okay? | 你可以走 好不好? |
[1:13:20] | December, 1 997. | 一九九七年 十二月 |
[1:13:23] | I think I’m better now. | 我觉得我好了 |
[1:13:26] | I don’t feel as bad this time. | 今年回来 没有那么难受 |
[1:13:31] | But seeing the bed here still brings up memories… | 看着这张床 是有一些记忆 |
[1:13:35] | Just not as painful… | 但没有那么痛 |
[1:13:38] | I sat on it, | 我坐下 |
[1:13:39] | and I smiled. | 笑了一下 |
[1:13:42] | So, it isn’t that hard to forget you. | 忘记你 原来不太难 |
[1:13:51] | October 3, 1 998. | 一九九八年 十月三日 |
[1:13:54] | Are you dead? | 你是不是死了? |
[1:13:58] | Are you dead?? If not, then why don’t you come back?! | 你是不是死了?! 为什么不回来?! |
[1:14:02] | You’re so vain! | 你贪慕虚荣 |
[1:14:03] | I don’t want to see you again, ever! Go to hell! I hate you! I HATE YOU!! | 我不要再见到你 你去死吧! 我恨你! 我恨你! |
[1:14:25] | December 31 , 1999. | 一九九九年 十二月三十一日 |
[1:14:30] | I’ve become an actor myself! | 我也当了演员了 |
[1:14:33] | Really. Don’t tease me! | 真的 你不要笑我 |
[1:14:35] | Maybe one day we’ll both be in the same movie. | 也许有一天 我们会合作演一部戏… |
[1:14:40] | December 6, 2001 . | 二零零一年 十二月六日 |
[1:14:43] | How are you? | 你还好嘛? |
[1:14:45] | It’s snowing heavily outside… | 外面下着很大的雪 |
[1:14:50] | Mr. Nie! | 聂导演 |
[1:14:52] | Let me get your key. | 你的钥匙 |
[1:16:43] | You’re awake! | 你醒了? |
[1:16:47] | I really wish I were here to see the look on your face now. | 我真的很想看见你现在的样子 |
[1:16:52] | I’ve waited 1 0 years for this moment. | 我用了十年的时间去等这一刻 |
[1:16:56] | You were holding me tight last night. | 昨天晚上你还用力的紧抱着我 |
[1:17:00] | You must be thinking that I’m everything to you. | 你一定以为 我就是你的一切 |
[1:17:05] | Since when have you become so naive?! | 你什么时候变得那么天真 |
[1:17:09] | Have you forgotten what you’ve said? | 你忘了吗你说过 |
[1:17:12] | “The one who loves you the most is always yourself.” | “最爱你的人永远是你自己!” |
[1:17:19] | Do you know what is the biggest failure in my life? | 你知道我这一辈子最失败的是什么? |
[1:17:24] | I fell in love with someone I despised, | 就是我竟然爱上一个我鄙视的人 |
[1:17:28] | and I ended up despising myself. | 结果我连我自己都鄙视我自己 |
[1:17:34] | You’ve made me despise myself for the rest of my life! | 你令我一辈子鄙视我自己 |
[1:17:40] | What happened last night was fake, | 昨天晚上什么都是假的 |
[1:17:44] | but those tapes are real. | 但是那些录音带是真的 |
[1:17:49] | And I’ll keep them forever. | 我会一直保留着它们 |
[1:17:52] | Because I know… | 因为我知道 |
[1:17:55] | I will never be able to talk like that again. | 我永远不可能再那样说话了! |
[1:18:05] | Returning to Shanghai, Mr. Lin? | 林先生 回上海吗? |
[1:18:07] | 2 tickets…where’s the other passenger? | 两张机票… 另一位呢? |
[1:18:17] | I can hear you crying. | 听你狠狠的哭 |
[1:18:24] | Let me take my own path. | 让我走我的路 |
[1:18:33] | Now that you understand my grief. | 你现在了解我多苦 |
[1:18:41] | Remember it as long as you breathe. | 你可要永远记住 |
[1:18:50] | Loving you was not a mistake. | 爱你不是错误 |
[1:18:58] | Hating you was no salvation. | 恨你不是觉悟 |
[1:19:07] | I don’t care anymore about memories | 我不要回忆谁在乎 |
[1:19:15] | Let’s just end all our miseries. | 我们把一切结束 |
[1:19:24] | Perhaps it’s love… but it’s not blissful. | 爱是假如 不是幸福 |
[1:19:32] | I know that better than you. | 我比你清楚 |
[1:19:41] | I want you to shed your tears. | 我要你掉着眼泪 |
[1:19:48] | And say that perhaps we can start over. | 说你假如能回到最初 |
[1:20:02] | But I say… | 我却说… |
[1:20:06] | “No” | 不 |
[1:21:44] | Don’t go in. | 我们不要进去了 |
[1:21:49] | We still have one more scene to do. | 还有一场戏要我们去演 |
[1:22:18] | The closer you are, the further you seem. | 靠你越近 离你越远 |
[1:22:24] | What’s deep in my heart is what I can’t say. | 心放的深 却总是无言 |
[1:22:32] | Passion and desire, purpose or not. | 有意无意 有情无情 |
[1:22:40] | I thought you would understand. | 我以为你明白我 |
[1:22:51] | Do you hate me? Do you love me? | 你恨我吧? 你爱我吗? |
[1:23:00] | What’s stopping you from leaving me? | 你走不开是为谁挣扎? |
[1:23:09] | Truth or lies, I’ll take them all. | 谎言真话 我都收下 |
[1:23:18] | As long as you do love me. | 只要你是爱我的 |
[1:23:26] | Happiness and grief, they are hard to part. | 快乐与痛 难舍难分 |
[1:23:34] | I’m bewitched by you, you’re bewildered by me. | 你迷了我 我乱了你 |
[1:23:42] | Stay asleep, in the dream within a dream. | 梦里有梦 都不要醒 |
[1:23:50] | From this day on, no more doubts. | 从今以后 再没有怀疑 |
[1:23:57] | All I’m asking is a word from your heart. | 要一句话 心里的话 |
[1:24:05] | That you’ve loved me all along. | 你一直都爱着我 |
[1:24:29] | That will be all, just say no more. | 就这样吧 不要回答 |
[1:24:38] | Because… you do love me. | 因为你是爱我的 |
[1:24:51] | Perhaps… you do love me. | 也许你是爱我的 |
[1:25:15] | Nie Wen… | 聂文 |
[1:25:21] | I thought I would never hear you calling me like this again. | 还以为 以后不会再听到你这样叫我了呢 |
[1:25:31] | Back then, you needed a director, | 那个时候 你需要个导演 |
[1:25:34] | and I needed a companion. | 我需要一个伴 |
[1:25:39] | I thought, after your first film, | 以为替你拍过第一部片 |
[1:25:43] | that our relationship will end. | 我们的关系就会结束了 |
[1:25:48] | I didn’t expect that we’d make one film after another. | 没想到跟你拍完一部又一部 |
[1:25:54] | We’ve been together for so long now. | 我们在一起那么多年 |
[1:25:57] | We asked too much out of each other. | 大家都要多了 |
[1:26:11] | I’ve been rewriting the script for the last few days. | 这几天我一直在修改剧本 |
[1:26:22] | Tomorrow… | 明天… |
[1:26:25] | We’ll shoot our last scene. | 就剩最后一场戏了 |
[1:26:31] | Let’s do our best to end it. | 我们好好把它演完 |
[1:26:38] | Once the scene is over, you’ll no longer be Xiaoyu. | 戏演完了 你也不再是小雨了 |
[1:27:56] | Step by step, a choice is made. | 一步一步一步一步 当一旦选择 |
[1:28:01] | Line by line, questions are answered. | 一句一句一句一句 当一旦回答 |
[1:28:08] | Fates overlapping, plots intertwining. | 命运交叠 情节纠缠 |
[1:28:16] | Like a labyrinth that will never be the same. | 迂回曲折不还原 |
[1:28:25] | The moon is full, a wish fulfilled; a perfect ending. | 圆了月圆了愿 美丽的结局 |
[1:28:31] | The moon is clouded, a wish wasted; a twist of fate. | 月不圆愿难圆 命运的错误 |
[1:28:37] | I swing over, but I miss your path. | 我淌过去 跟你不相遇 |
[1:28:52] | Forget about our past choices. | 忘了吧 忘了吧 当初的选择 |
[1:28:57] | Let go of our lifelong struggles. | 放了吧 放了吧 悠长的挣扎 |
[1:29:02] | -Forget, forget not… -Intertwining, devastating | -忘了忘不了 -纠缠交叠 迂回曲折 |
[1:29:10] | -It’s gone, it’s not gone… -It’s your fate, your destiny | -走了走不了 -命运要你 死心塌地 |
[1:29:18] | -Leaving behind this love story. -Too easy to hold on, Too late to regret | -留下这个爱情故事执着太易 -后悔太迟 |
[1:29:25] | -Too hard to turn back -Let it go… | -回头太难 -忘了吧 |
[1:29:29] | -Too hard to move on -Let it go… | -前进不易 -忘了吧 |
[1:29:36] | A role that gives me no choice. | 没有选择权利的角色 |
[1:29:40] | but to stand here on the edge. | 就站在这个位置 |
[1:29:42] | I take a deep breath atop this cliff. | 悬崖上吸一口气 |
[1:29:46] | I am not your freedom. | 我不是你的自由 |
[1:29:50] | Clouds above are summoning me. | 白云青天向我招手 |
[1:29:52] | I’ll embrace my destiny… for you. | 我愿为你接受这命运 |
[1:31:26] | Just let go. | 放手吧! |
[1:31:42] | Let me become your memory. | 让我成为你的回忆! |
[1:31:48] | Sun Na… | 孙纳! |
[1:32:23] | I’ve finally found my love story. | 我终于找到了爱情故事 |
[1:32:31] | One that I’ll never be able to forget. | 一生中也无法彻底忘记 |
[1:32:39] | I finally have my beautiful memories. | 我终于拥有了美丽回忆 |
[1:32:47] | I’ll never forget it wherever I go. | 飘过来淌过去永不忘记 |
[1:33:32] | Good. Thanks everyone! It’s a wrap! | 好 大家辛苦了 我们杀青! |
[1:33:54] | Thanks, all of you! | 大家辛苦了! |
[1:34:11] | Hungry, Mr. Nie? | 导演 你饿了 |
[1:34:15] | Very . | 是很饿 |
[1:34:21] | What’s on your mind? | 导演 在想什么? |
[1:34:26] | Your next film? | 下一部戏? |
[1:34:30] | Before I became a director, | 在我还没当导演之前 |
[1:34:33] | I’d always wanted to make a very simple love story. | 我很想拍一部简简单单的爱情故事 |
[1:34:36] | I don’t know why… | 不知怎么了 |
[1:34:38] | But it never happened, and I even forgot the story. | 没有拍 把故事也忘记了 |
[1:34:42] | You forgot? | 忘记了? |
[1:34:44] | But it came back to me today all of a sudden. | 可今天… 我突然间想起来了 |
[1:34:47] | The story takes place in Qingdao. | 故事发生在青岛 |
[1:34:50] | A young couple… | 一对年轻的男女 |
[1:34:54] | It began with a crane shot from high above… | 镜头从很高很高的地方慢慢的推近 |
[1:34:59] | Tracking in slowly, until the couple comes into view. | 慢慢的推近 看到他们两个 |
[1:35:03] | They’re sitting on a green pasture, silhouetted against the blue sky and the clouds. | 后面是一片蓝天白云他们就坐在绿绿的草地上 |
[1:35:08] | That’s Qingdao… | 就是青岛 |
[1:35:12] | That’s it, Qingdao. | 是青岛 |
[1:35:46] | Got any coffee? | 有没有咖啡? |
[1:35:50] | How about some noodles? | 来碗酸辣面 |
[1:36:12] | Did you finish your part? | 戏演完了吗? |
[1:36:21] | I think so… | 该演完了 |
[1:36:30] | I think so… | 该演完了 |
[1:37:23] | Everyone wants to know | 每个人都想明白 |
[1:37:31] | Who is the true love that they cannot miss | 谁是自己生命不该错过的真爱 |
[1:37:40] | Especially when they wake up in midnight and sigh | 特别在午夜醒来更是会感慨 |
[1:37:48] | Eyes closed with the heart unsettled | 闭上眼睛久久不能释怀 |
[1:37:55] | Because deep inside, you know that was love | 都是因为你触碰了爱 |
[1:38:36] | Monkey… | 老孙 |
[1:38:46] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[1:39:01] | Don’t forget Beijing. | 不要忘记北京 |
[1:39:06] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:39:58] | Did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[1:40:00] | I told you I would do this for you. | 我说过帮你出的 |
[1:40:37] | Last night… | 昨天晚上 |
[1:40:39] | An old friend told me a story. | 一位老朋友给我讲了个故事 |
[1:40:42] | It was very touching. | 很感人 |
[1:40:44] | It took place in Qingdao, but he forgot the ending. | 故事发生在青岛… 但后面他都忘了 |
[1:40:53] | I remember that story. | 那个故事我记得 |
[1:40:57] | It’s a movie he always wanted to make. | 是他一直想拍的 |
[1:41:04] | It begins on a bright summer day. | 故事发生在一个睛朗的夏天 |
[1:41:09] | There’s this green pasture… | 有一片绿绿的草原 |
[1:41:13] | At the end of it is a salt lake. | 草原的尽头有一个盐湖 |
[1:41:24] | He keeps remembering the wrong place every time. | 他每次都会把地方弄错 |
[1:41:29] | It’s Qinghai. | 那个地方是青海 |
[1:41:37] | There are no salt lakes in Qingdao. | 青岛是没有盐湖的 |
[1:41:45] | If this film is to be made one day, | 如果有一天一定要拍这个故事 |
[1:41:51] | then it’s got to be shot in Qinghai. | 一定要在青海 |
[1:41:56] | Start in the summer and wrap in winter. | 从夏天开始拍 到冬天结束 |
[1:42:18] | This is one movie that I always wanted to be in. | 这是我一直想要演的一部戏 |
[1:42:23] | Even with pain, even with tears | 就算受伤就算流泪 |
[1:42:28] | Even with countless lonely nights | 还有说不尽黑夜等待 |
[1:42:33] | Love…why is it always clearer looking back? | 爱… 在回忆里总是那么明白 |
[1:42:41] | Even with pain, even with tears… | 困惑的心流过的泪 |
[1:42:45] | The feeling remains after it was long gone | 就算结束了依然存在 |
[1:42:53] | Perhaps this was love | 如果这就是爱 |
[1:42:59] | Because it is love | 因为这就是爱 |