Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Penguins of Madagascar(马达加斯加的企鹅)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Penguins of Madagascar(马达加斯加的企鹅)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:马达加斯加的企鹅
英文名称:Penguins of Madagascar
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] Antarctica. 在南极洲
[00:58] An inhospitable wasteland. 生物极难生存
[01:01] But even here, on the Earth’s frozen bottom, 但即使在这地球最严寒的一端
[01:05] we find life. 仍有生命存在
[01:14] And not just any life. 且不是平凡的生命
[01:20] Penguins. 而是企鹅
[01:22] Joyous, frolicking, waddling, 它们欢乐嬉戏 蹒跚而行
[01:25] cute and cuddly life. 可爱极了
[01:29] Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums. 看 它们毛茸茸的肚子前后相碰
[01:33] Who could take these frisky little snow clowns… 谁会想到这些活泼雪白的家伙
[01:36] Seriously? Does anyone even know where we’re marching to? 等等 有人知道我们要去哪么
[01:40] -Who cares? -I question nothing. -有什么关系呢 -我从不问东问西的
[01:42] -Me, too. -Me, too. -我也是 -我也是
[01:43] Well, fine! We’ll just fly 好吧 那我们就飞到最前面去
[01:45] to the front of the line and see for ourselves. 看看我们到底要去哪里
[01:47] Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance. 科沃斯基 瑞哥 开启空中探险模式
[01:53] Here we go! Doing it! Come on! 走吧 来啊 快点
[01:55] Skipper, we appear to be flightless. 老大 我们好像不能飞
[01:57] Well, what’s the point of these? 那这是用来干什么的
[02:03] Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing! 哇 我喜欢 可以当做我们的招牌动作
[02:09] What are we gonna call it? Let’s call it the… “High one.” 叫什么呢 就叫击掌好了
[02:14] Hey! Anybody see that? That’s an egg! Is someone gonna go get it? 嘿 你们看见了么 那个蛋滚走了 谁去把它找回来
[02:17] -We can’t do that. -Why not? -我们不能那么做 -为什么
[02:20] Well, it’s a dangerous world out there, and we’re just penguins. 外面的世界很危险的 我们只是企鹅
[02:24] You know, nothing but cute and cuddly. 负责可爱就好
[02:26] Yeah. Why do you think 要不然为什么
[02:27] there are always documentary crews filming us? 总有人在拍我们
[02:32] Well, sorry, kid. You know, 安啦 孩子们
[02:34] we lose a few eggs every year. It’s just nature. 我们每年都会遗失一些没出生的宝宝 自然规则而已
[02:36] Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but… 好吧 自然规律 说得好像有道理
[02:41] something… 但是
[02:43] something deep down in my 骨子里总有一些声音告诉我
[02:45] gut tells me that it makes no sense at all. 这一点也不合常理
[02:48] You know what? I reject nature! 我决定了 我要反对自然规律
[02:53] Who’s with me?! 谁要和我一起
[03:39] The old ship. No one’s ever returned from there alive. 那是艘废弃的船 没有人能活着从那里走出来
[03:44] Relax, Kowalski. There’s a bird down there now. Look, he’s fine. 怎么会 下面就有一只鸟 看起来很悠闲
[03:51] Leopard seals… nature’s snakes. 豹斑海豹 大自然的毒蛇
[03:54] Aren’t snakes nature’s snakes? 大自然的毒蛇不是蛇么
[03:56] How should I know? I live on the flipping frozen tundra. 我怎么会知道 我天天住在这冻原里
[04:01] They’re going for the egg! Give me a way down there, ASAP! 它们要吃那个蛋 快想办法让我下去 快
[04:04] All one would have to do 我们现在需要做的就是
[04:05] is collect 300 feet of kelp, dry it in the… 找到足足300英尺高的海草 然后
[04:07] Tiny and helpless, the baby penguins are frozen with fear. 弱小又无助 这些企鹅宝宝冻坏了
[04:12] They know if they fall from this cliff, they will surely die. 它们知道要是掉下悬崖 会必死无疑
[04:17] Gunter, give them a shove. 甘特 推它们一下
[04:20] …harnessing the jellyfish 我们用训练水母
[04:22] we’ve trained to obey simple voice commands. 的口令行事
[04:26] Now, that’s more like it! 这才像话嘛
[04:40] That-a-boy, Rico! Don’t let him have it! 干得好 瑞克 别让他得逞
[04:46] Okay. I guess that works. 哇 这样就安全了
[04:52] Get to high ground! 快跳到高地方去
[05:00] -Boo-yah! -Success! -哇哈 -成功了
[05:06] -I’d recommend firing it now. -Nope, hold on. -我建议赶快发火 -别 再等一下
[05:09] We really should fire it. 我们真的应该立刻开火
[05:10] Not till we see the white of its eyes. 我还没有看见它的眼白
[05:12] They’re mostly pupil. Very little white. Almost none! 它们的眼睛都是纯黑的 只有很少的眼白 几乎没有
[05:14] They got to have a little bit of white, right? 多少也该有一点吧
[05:16] -None whatsoever. -What if they look really far to the left? -没有又怎样 -如果它们只往一边看呢
[05:22] Fire in the hole! 开炮
[05:39] Kowalski, analysis? 科斯基 分析一下状况
[05:43] We are really awesome at this. 我们真是酷毙了
[05:47] Boys, we did it! Mission accomplished! 兄弟们 成功了 任务达成
[05:51] Hey, hey, we can do our thing. High one! 嘿 我们真的成功了 击掌
[05:54] Yes! 棒
[06:02] My bad. 我的错
[06:05] Look. It’s… it’s the miracle of birth. 看 生命的奇迹
[06:11] A moment… of extraordinary beauty. 这一刻 格外的美丽
[06:16] Oh, that’s disgusting! I think I have amniotic sac in my mouth! 噢 好恶心 我嘴里全是黏液
[06:22] Whoa! 哦
[06:27] Hello. Are you my family? 你们好 你们是我的家人么
[06:42] You don’t have a family, and we’re all going to die. Sorry. 你没有家人 我们都活不长了 不好意思
[06:45] What? 啥
[06:46] What? I thought that was what we were all nodding about. 怎么了 我以为你们也是这个意思
[06:49] No one’s gonna die! Know what you’ve got, kid? 谁都不会死 我们都是你的家人 孩子
[06:53] You’ve got us. We’ve got each other. 你有我们 我们会一直在一起
[06:56] And if that ain’t a family, I don’t know what is. 我们就是一个家庭
[07:04] So adorable. 你真可爱
[07:06] Kowalski, what’s our trajectory? 科沃斯基 我们的航程会怎样
[07:08] -95% certain we’re still doomed. -And the other five percent? -95%的可能我们会死翘翘 -那5%的可能性呢
[07:12] Adventure and glory like no penguins have ever seen before. 获得企鹅史上从未有过的探险和荣光
[07:16] -I’ll take that action. -But where are we going? -就选它了 -我们要去哪里
[07:19] The future, boys. 未来 同志们
[07:22] Glorious future! 辉煌的未来
[07:33] That song! I swear it’s gonna make me lose my salmon. 这破歌 吵的我都要吐了
[07:37] Singing getting louder, Skipper! 老大 声音越来越大了
[07:39] Then move faster! Somebody get that wig off Private. 动作加快 谁去把那个家伙的假发拿下来
[07:46] Kowalski, status report! 科沃斯基 报告状况
[07:47] I’m really getting tired of this song. 我受够这首歌了
[07:51] Well, the best part of owning a 在马戏团最大的好处
[07:54] circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines. 就是可以用大炮瞬间转移
[08:11] Ten years ago on this very day, a tiny egg hatched, 十年前的今天 你出生了
[08:16] and our world got a little bit cuter. So tonight, Private, 让我们这个家庭更加美好 所以今天 菜鸟
[08:20] we celebrate your birthday 我们一起
[08:23] by infiltrating the United States gold depository at Fort Knox! 潜入诺克斯堡的黄金存放处来为你庆生
[08:28] -Splendid! -What? -太酷炫了 -什么
[08:30] There she is, boys. 同志们 在那了
[08:32] The object of our unholy desire. The butter on our biscuit. 那就是我们邪恶的欲望 唾手可得
[08:35] -The royal flush. -Skipper? -同花顺 -老大
[08:37] Private, what’s our rule about interrupting analogies? 注意 不能随意打断别人讲话
[08:40] -Sorry. Please continue. -The moment’s gone. Private ruined it. -抱歉 你继续 -算了 不想说了 都怪菜鸟
[08:44] Sir, we’re approaching our target. 我们接近目标了
[08:48] But, Skipper, I really… 但是 队长 我
[08:49] Are you questioning my leadership, Private? 你在质疑我的领导能力么 菜鸟
[08:52] -No, sir. -Too bad. -没有 长官 -真可惜
[08:54] ‘Cause I respect a soldier with some moxie. 因为我只尊敬有胆量的士兵
[08:56] Really? Then I really think we should… 真的可以吗 其实我觉得我们应该
[08:58] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth. 哇 哇 哇 别马后炮了 乌鸦嘴
[09:02] Oh, look at you. Still so adorable. 哦 你还是那么可爱
[09:08] Fire in the hole! 准备投弹
[09:14] Night-night time. 睡觉时间
[09:17] Wha…? 啥
[09:21] Private, come on! 菜鸟 快点
[09:31] -Please enter pass code. -Kowalski, you’re up. -请输入密码 -科沃斯基 你上
[09:35] -Please enter pass code. -Rico, sonic incursion device. -请输入密码 -瑞哥 声波入侵
[09:42] Oh, come on, you’re kidding right? 拜托 现在还有时间开玩笑吗
[09:44] Kentucky, Skipper. They do love their Flatt and Scruggs. 老大 这是肯塔基州 他们都喜欢乡村乐
[09:47] Y’all come in now, y’hear? Have yourself a iced tea. 所有人准许进入 快进来喝杯冰茶吧
[10:06] Private, if you could have anything you wanted 菜鸟 如果全世界的东西你都可以拥有
[10:08] in the whole wide world, what would it be? 你选什么
[10:12] Well, gee, Skipper, I think to 老大 我想应该是
[10:14] be a meaningful and valued member of this team. 成为队伍中得力的一员
[10:16] Well, we got you something else. 好吧 我们给你准备了别的
[10:21] A vending machine? 自动贩售机
[10:23] not just any vending machine, Private. 菜鸟 这可不是普通的自动贩售机
[10:25] The last remaining home 这是专门出售
[10:26] in America’s nanny state for those succulent 美国保姆政府家中常备的
[10:30] but chemically hazardous bits of puffed heaven called… 超级美味的膨化美食
[10:34] Cheezy Dibbles! 芝士条
[10:36] Happy ding-dong birthday, you little scamp! 生日快乐 小傻瓜
[10:41] Thank you! 谢谢你
[10:49] You mess with the bull, you’re gonna get the horns, Private. 自己动手 丰衣足食
[10:51] Now, hit that machine and get your present. 菜鸟 自己去拿礼物吧
[10:57] We just broke into the most secure facility in North America. 我们入侵了全美安全系数最高的机构
[11:02] You know what that means? 你知道这意味着什么吗
[11:03] We’re wanted criminals 我们要被通缉
[11:04] who’ll be on the lam the rest of our lives, 在逃亡中度过余生
[11:06] always feeling the hot breath of Johnny Law on our necks? 时刻担心被捕吗
[11:09] No! It means, as elite units go, we’re the elitest of the elite. 错 这意味着我们是一只精英小队 精英中的精英
[11:14] Top shelf in the bureau. The penultimate, plus one. 我们第二 就无人敢称第一
[11:20] Where’d Private go? 菜鸟哪去了
[11:23] Oh, there he is. D-3. 哦 在这 D-3
[11:25] -Oh, Private. How much is he? -He’s $3.50, sir. -哦 菜鸟现在售价多少 -3 50美刀 老大
[11:29] Well, that’s outrageous. Even for Private. 即使卖的是菜鸟 这价格也太离谱了
[11:33] Sir, the machine is alive! 长官 机器自己动了
[11:36] I don’t think I like your attitude, vending machine. 小售货机 我可不喜欢你这态度
[11:39] Or your prices! Release them! 还有你定的价格 快放了它们
[11:48] What the…? 这是
[12:46] -Kowalski, analysis. -All evidence indicates… -科斯基 分析战况 -所有证据都表明
[12:51] I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles. 我芝士条吃多了
[12:54] We’re behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty. 我们在明敌人在暗 我又渴炸了
[12:57] Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison. 瑞哥 带我们越狱
[13:04] Nice work, Rico. 干得漂亮 瑞哥
[13:06] You are a meaningful and valued member of this team. 你是队里得力的一员
[13:24] Private, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging. 菜鸟 快跟上 别说话
[13:29] Dark and ominous… Two of my least favorite traits in a room. 好黑 还有不详的预感 我最不喜欢的两种感觉都有了
[13:34] -Oh, look! A button. -Private, don’t! -快看 这有一个按钮 -别碰 菜鸟
[13:40] -Now, what have I told you about… -Sorry, what? -我不是说了吗 -对不起 你刚说啥
[13:50] It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all, sir. 这看起来像可以杀人的激光器
[13:57] -Another one. -No! -这也有一个 -别按
[14:03] -Wha…? -Naughty, naughty. -什么 -小淘气们
[14:07] Pretty birds belong in their cages. 美丽的鸟儿就应该呆在笼子里
[14:28] Now, that’s just hurtful. And I was so happy to see you again. 太伤人心了 人家很高兴见到你们呢
[14:34] Skipper, Kowalski, Rico… 老大 科斯基 瑞哥
[14:39] and sweet little Private. Boop! 还有这个可爱的小菜鸟
[14:43] Who are you? 你是谁
[14:44] The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine. 人们都叫我布赖恩博士
[14:48] Renowned geneticist, cheese enthusiast, 知名基因学家 芝士爱好者
[14:52] and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives. 中央台慈善计划的长期志愿者
[14:56] But you know me by a different, much older name. 但是你们认识的是曾经的我
[15:00] A name perhaps you’d hoped you’d never hear again. 你们可能永远也不想听到那个名字
[15:05] A phantom! A shadow of a former life! 像幽灵一样 生活的阴影
[15:10] I… am… 我 就 是
[15:12] Dave! 戴夫
[15:19] -Kowalski? -Sorry, sir, no clue. -科沃斯基 -抱歉 长官 没印象
[15:23] Dave! 戴夫
[15:25] -Dave! -Dave! -戴夫 -戴夫
[15:27] -Dave? -Dave! -戴夫 -戴夫
[15:29] -Dave. -Dave! -戴夫 -戴夫
[15:39] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:41] Wait. Wait. I… I live this way. 等等 我住在那边
[15:47] -Go ahead, Dan, continue. -You seriously don’t remember me? -戴 继续 -你们真的记不得我了吗
[15:54] Dave! Dave! Right! Oh, yeah, long time. 戴夫 戴夫 噢 是你啊 好长时间没见了
[15:58] How’s the wife? 你妻子还好么
[16:01] I’ve never been married. 我根本没结婚
[16:03] You may not remember me, but I could never forget you. 你们可能不记得我了 但我永远也忘不了你们
[16:09] Let’s shake up some old memories. 我们一起来追忆一下
[16:12] New York City. 那是在纽约
[16:16] The Central Park Zoo. 中央公园动物园
[16:18] Life was good. 生活原本很美好
[16:21] Roomy tank, great location, 宽敞的环境 给力的展厅
[16:24] monkey-house views. 绝佳的视野
[16:28] And, of course… 当然还有
[16:29] my adoring legion of fans. 我的一群狂热粉
[16:32] -Cool. -Dave! -酷 -戴夫
[16:34] The octopus of a thousand tricks. 一个会变魔术的章鱼
[16:38] -Awesome! -I was the total package. -好厉害 -我当时受到万千宠爱
[16:42] -Wow. -Hey, kids! -哇 -孩子们
[16:43] You got to see this. Get up here quick! 你们一定要看看这个 快来
[16:46] -Come on, kids. Come on… -And then you arrived. -快来 孩子们 快点 -然后你们来了
[16:49] Oh, they’re so adorable! 它们好可爱
[16:51] Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave. 同志们 微笑 招手
[16:54] -And took everything from me. -They’re so cute! -你们抢走了我应有的一切 -它们太可爱了
[16:57] -They’re so adorable. -Have you ever seen anything cuter? -太可爱了 -你见过更可爱的么
[17:03] Four adorable baby penguins. 四只可爱的企鹅宝宝
[17:05] With you around, no one wanted an old octopus anymore. 从那以后 没人喜欢我这只老章鱼了
[17:11] “Out you go, Dave.” 戴夫 该走了
[17:14] And so it went, over and over, 然后我就被踢来踢去
[17:17] -at zoo after aquarium. -Dad, look! -先是动物园 然后被扔到水族馆 -爸爸 快看
[17:19] I can’t see the penguins, man! 喂 挡到我看企鹅了
[17:21] Adorable penguins stole the show. 你们包揽了所有的表演秀
[17:29] While I was shunned. 我的人生却不再辉煌
[17:33] Forgotten. 被人遗忘
[17:39] Unwanted. 不被人喜欢
[17:44] Alone. 孤独
[17:49] That sounds awful. 听起来好糟糕
[17:52] Oh, it was. 确实
[17:54] I came to realize some creatures are born to get all the love. 然后我意识到 有些人不废吹灰之力就受人喜爱
[17:59] The rest of us get nothing! 我们这些人什么都得不到
[18:02] The only thing that has kept me going all these years is my 这么多年支撑我的唯一信念就是
[18:06] burning thirst for revenge! 一定要报仇
[18:11] And my precious souvenir snow globe collection. 还有我全球的雪景水晶球
[18:20] What is wrong with you?! 你有毛病吗
[18:24] Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, 噢 戴瑞啊戴瑞
[18:25] you can’t blame us for what happened to you. 你不能把你的遭遇都怪罪我们
[18:28] Can. That’s how this whole revenge thing works. 当然可以 这就是复仇
[18:33] And with this, I finally have the power to destroy you. 用这个 我就可以彻底摧毁你们
[18:38] Crikey! 哎呀
[18:45] Nicolas, cage them. 尼古拉斯 抓住它们
[18:48] I’ve got some bad news for you, Dennis. 丹尼斯 我有不好的消息告诉你们
[18:51] You messed with the wrong birds. Because we are an elite unit, 你惹错鸟了 因为我们是打不败的
[18:55] the best of the best. Cream of the corn on a platinum cob. 精英中的精英 会让你不堪一击
[18:58] And we’re gonna take your deadly 我们会抓住你的致命绿色炸弹
[19:00] green goop and sashay right out the exit hatch. 然后离开这里
[19:03] And just how are you going to do that? 那就让我瞧瞧你们的厉害吧
[19:07] Deploy secret weapon. 装配秘密武器
[19:11] -The cheese, it burns! -Roll out. -芝士 辣死我了 -快走
[19:20] After them! 给我追
[19:26] All right, boys, it’s just like Cuba. 同志们 像在古巴那次一样
[19:28] Taxi! 出租
[19:35] How about some music? Something chase-y. 来点音乐 欢快点的
[19:41] Here they come. 它们追来了
[19:44] -Let’s move. -Stroke! Stroke! Stroke again! -快走 -快划 快划
[19:47] Stroke some more! Stroke! 再划快一点
[19:50] Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Sorry! Stroke! Stroke! 快划 快划 抱歉 快划
[20:03] -We got baddies, six o’clock. -Kowalski, battle formation. -六点钟方向有情况 -科斯基 报告战况
[20:11] So you squeegees want to do the gondola mambo? Let’s dance. 你们这群笨蛋要打架么 出手吧
[20:16] Mother-of-pearl, that stings! I’ve lost visual. 我的妈 我看不见路了
[20:19] -Kowalski, be my eyes. -Left. -科沃斯基 带路 -左边
[20:22] Right, right! Up! 右边 右边 往上
[20:25] Duck. 低头
[20:28] -I think I got ’em. -They are down, sir. -解决了 -击中 长官
[20:30] Excelente. 干得漂亮
[20:39] -Skipper! -They’re back up. -老大 -他们追上来了
[20:41] And we are running out of canal. 我们无路可逃了
[20:43] Parker Posey! Go all-terrain. 老天爷啊 全力备战
[20:49] Will you marry me? 你会嫁给我么
[20:57] We’ve lost engine one! 一号引擎失效
[21:01] -And two and three. -Four! -二号也是 还有三号 -四号
[21:05] -Switch to emergency power. -Aye, aye, Skipper. -启用紧急备用装置 -是的 老大
[21:15] We’ve got melons! Dead ahead! 前面是一车西瓜 没路了
[21:28] I can see. Rico, the glowy thing! 我能看见了 瑞哥 绿色炸弹
[21:33] Venetian blinded again! 又看不见了
[21:39] -We’ve been boarded. -Initiate self-destruct sequence. -我们被围堵了 -启动自毁程序
[21:44] -Nice. -Whee! -漂亮 -喔
[21:47] Frankly, I’m surprised we had a self-destruct sequence. 说真的 没想到我们还真有自毁程序
[21:57] All right, boys, battle stance. 同志们 作战准备
[22:00] We’re in battle stance, sir. 我们正在准备着呢 长官
[22:03] Okay, good. Now we spring our trap. 很好 准备突破重围
[22:09] I’m not sure they’re the ones that are trapped, sir. 还不确定被困的是谁呢
[22:12] Kowalski, remember our 科沃斯基 还记得我们
[22:13] little talk about true but unhelpful comments? 讲过的没啥帮助的计划么
[22:16] -Yes, sir. -Sometimes we just have to wing it. -是的 长官 -有的时候还是要随机应变
[22:21] Wow. 哇
[22:35] Sorry for underestimating the plan, Skipper. 抱歉 老大 是我低估了你的作战计划
[22:38] It’s okay, Kowalski. Just don’t ever doubt me again. 科沃斯基 我理解 以后不要再质疑我了
[22:42] Now, what the heck is going on?! 这到底是怎么回事
[22:48] Remain calm, penguins. 企鹅们 淡定
[22:50] You are now under the protection of the North Wind. 你们现在受北风特工局的保护
[22:55] You’re welcome. 救你们就不用谢了
[23:03] My gosh. 我的天啊
[23:05] You guys are so cute. You guys are just so, so cute! 你们这群家伙太可爱了 太太太可爱了
[23:10] And cuddly. 毛茸茸
[23:13] Hey, get away! No more hugs! 嘿 走开 别抱了
[23:15] It’s like being licked by a basket full of puppy dogs. 好像被毛茸茸的小狗舔一样
[23:19] Corporal! Corporal! 大力熊 大力熊
[23:21] Chart a course back to North Wind headquarters. 导航路线回北风特工局总部
[23:25] Eva, inform them that we’re bringing in witnesses. 伊娃 通知他们我们带证人过去
[23:28] Private, Dibble me. 菜鸟 芝士条给我
[23:33] We’re not going anywhere with you. 我们不会跟你走的
[23:36] We don’t even know who the heck you are. 我们都不知道你们是谁
[23:38] The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe… 北风特工局是一群精英组成的
[23:43] The North Wind is an elite under… 北风特工局是一群精英
[23:46] An elite undercover interspecies… 一群精英
[23:49] …task… force, dedicated to help… 负责帮助
[23:54] helping… 帮助
[23:57] Dedicated to helping… 负责帮助
[23:59] Dedi… Dedicated to helping animals who can’t help themselves. 帮助那些遭受困难的弱势动物
[24:05] -Like penguins. -Really? And you are? -像企鹅 -是么 那你是谁
[24:08] -My name is classified. -Classified? What is that, Dutch? -我的名字是机密 -机密 这是什么 荷兰话么
[24:12] -Can’t really hear the accent. -Excuse me? -真心听不懂你的口音 -你说什么
[24:14] -There’s the accent. -No, my name isn’t Classified. -这口音听懂了 -我的名字不叫机密
[24:17] My name is classified 我的名字是机密的
[24:18] because I am the leader of this strike team. 因为我是这个突击队的头头
[24:21] The seal is Short Fuse, weapons and explosives. 这是海豹 叫爆豹 擅长武器和爆破
[24:23] The bear is Corporal, he’s our muscle. 这是大力熊 他是我们的大力士
[24:25] And the owl is Eva, intelligence and analysis. 这是猫头鹰伊娃 负责情报和分析
[24:29] Well, Agent Classified, we happen to be an elite unit, too. 好吧 机密探员 我们恰好也是一支精英队伍呢
[24:33] Self-destruct sequence activated. 自毁程序已启动
[24:35] -You know, you should really -你们真应该给这些按钮
[24:37] label these things. -In three, two, one… 贴上标签的 -倒计时三 二 一
[24:39] The name’s Skipper. I run this outfit. Back there is Kowalski. 我叫老大 是我们队的头儿 后面那位是科沃斯基
[24:43] He’s the brains of our operation. Say something smart, Kowalski. 他是我们的行动参谋 说点机智的话 科沃斯基
[24:53] See? He’s working on a whole ‘nother level. 看见没 他完全和我们不一个境界
[24:56] And Rico, he’s our demolition expert. 还有瑞哥 他是我们的爆破专家
[25:00] He destroyed that chair 他毁掉那沙发
[25:02] for the sheer fun of it. No reason at all. 完全为了开心 就是这么任性
[25:05] And then there’s Private. 这位是菜鸟
[25:07] He’s… he’s sort of our, you know, secretary/mascot. 他算是 我们队的秘书兼吉祥物
[25:13] -Cute. -And cuddly. Oh, sorry. -好萌 -好可爱 哦 不好意思
[25:18] Well, let’s see how well “Cute and cuddly” Handles this next bit. 我们来看看这又可爱又萌的手挡有什么本事
[25:32] Nice doggy door. 这狗狗门不错嘛
[25:41] Wow. 喔
[25:43] Look at this. 瞧瞧这个
[25:44] Well, well, well. Not a bad place you got here, Classified. 喔 喔 喔 这地儿不错嘛 机密先生
[25:49] Thank you. That’s not my name. 多谢夸奖 我不叫机密
[25:51] Arrival at pad 17. 到达十七停机坪
[25:54] All right, tiny penguins, 好了 小企鹅们
[25:56] the best way for the North 在北风特工局
[25:58] Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves 保护像你们这种可怜动物的最佳方案是
[26:00] is to bring Dr. Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub, 将布莱恩博士绳之以法 因为你们去过他的潜艇
[26:03] so I need to know everything you know. 所以 你们要把知道的一切都告诉我
[26:10] -Hey! -Just tell me everything you know. -嘿 -赶紧把你们知道的全告诉我
[26:14] All right. Numero uno: 好吧 第一条
[26:16] -Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight. -Tulip fight… -千万别在郁金香之争中相信荷兰人 -郁金香之争
[26:19] Canada is secretly training an army of Sasquatch. 加拿大正在秘密训练一支大脚野人军队
[26:22] Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17 percent actual dog. 而热狗 其实只有百分之十七是狗肉做的
[26:26] Not “Everything” Everything. Just… 不是让你说每一件事
[26:29] everything regarding 只需要告诉我
[26:30] your abduction by Dr. Octavius Brine. 关于奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩绑架你们的所有细节
[26:34] -Why didn’t you say so? -What? -你怎么不早说呢 -什么
[26:36] My team has uncovered that Dr. 我们小队发现奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩博士
[26:38] Octavius Brine is actually an individual known as Derek. 真实的名字其实是德里克
[26:42] -Dave. -As Dave the octopus. -戴夫 -是戴夫 章鱼戴夫
[26:44] An octopus? No. Dr. Brine is not an octopus. He is… 是章鱼么 不 布莱恩博士不是章鱼 他是
[26:48] An octopus. Precisely. That’s exactly what our intel indicated. 一条章鱼 正是如此 我们的情报也是这样的
[26:54] Release the sheep. 把羊放走
[26:58] What you, of course, could not know is that Dr. 不过你们肯定不知道的是
[27:01] Brine’s laboratory in Venice 布莱恩博士在威尼斯的实验室
[27:02] is secretly developing a 正在密研制一种
[27:04] doomsday weapon called the “Medusa Serum.” 毁灭性武器 叫做美杜莎血清
[27:08] -But what you don’t know is that Dirk… -Dave. -但是你不知道的是 德里克 -是戴夫
[27:11] -Dave won’t be using his bazooka serum… -Medusa Serum. -戴夫不会用他的巴祖卡血清 -是美杜莎血清
[27:14] Medusa Serum on anybody. 他的美杜莎血清吓唬人了
[27:16] -That part is accurate. -Show him, Rico. -这回说对了 -给他们看看 瑞哥
[27:23] You stole the Medusa Serum? 你偷了美杜莎血清
[27:25] Well, stole the serum, saved the day, 偷了美杜莎血清 拯救了世界
[27:28] did your job for you. Call it what you will. 替你完成了任务 随你怎么说
[27:32] -Debbie! -Dave. -德比 -是戴夫
[27:34] -Dave! -He hacked into our system. -戴夫 -他黑进了我们系统
[27:39] Where’s the sound? 怎么没声音啊
[27:41] Dave. Your microphone, it’s not on. 戴夫 你的麦克风没打开
[27:43] I can’t… I can’t hear anything. 我什么都听不见
[27:44] Click on the button with the picture of the microphone. 按一下麦克风图案的按钮
[27:46] -Every time a villain calls in, this happens. -Hello? Hello? -每次有坏人打进来的时候就会这样 -你好 有人吗
[27:49] Now we can hear you, but we cannot see you. 现在能听到了 但是又看不到了
[27:51] So annoying. Every time. 太烦人啦 每次都这样
[27:53] -It’s like talking to my parents. -How about now? -就像和我父母视频的时候一样 -现在呢
[27:55] -Hurray! -Great! -吼吼 -棒呆了
[27:57] Yes, we’ve got you; that’s fantastic. 是啊 看到你了 太棒了
[27:59] -Excellent. Now, where was I? -好极了 我们说到哪儿了
[28:01] Dave! 戴夫
[28:03] Greetings, North Wind. I see you’ve met my old zoo-mates. 大家好 北风特工局 看来你们已经见过我的老朋友了
[28:07] We were never mates. There was no mating. 谁跟你是朋友 我可不好你这口
[28:11] Turn yourself in, David. 投降吧 戴夫
[28:12] You’re powerless now that I’ve stolen 你已经黔驴技穷了 因为我已经偷了你那
[28:14] -your precious Medusa Serum. -What? You? You didn’t steal that. -宝贵的美杜莎血清 -什么 就你 那不是你偷得
[28:17] -It’s over. -It’s over? -都结束了 -都结束了么
[28:20] Then why did I call you? 那我为什么还给你打电话
[28:23] Weird. Oh, maybe it was to show you this. 好奇怪 哦 可能是为了给你看这个
[28:28] That is a lot of serum for four penguins. 四只企鹅可用不了这么多血清啊
[28:31] Oh, you thought this was just about you four? 哦 你以为就只针对你们四个么
[28:35] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不不不
[28:38] We’re just getting started. 我们才刚刚开始
[28:41] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go do some shopping… 现在 恕我失陪 我要去购物
[28:46] for revenge! 买点复仇用品
[28:51] Wait, how do you… 等等 怎么关这个
[28:54] What do I push? Is it the red or… 按哪个键 是红色的还是
[28:58] I thought it was the… It’s not this… 我以为是这个 不是这个
[29:04] -Incoming alert. -Put it on the screen. -有紧急情况 -转到大屏幕
[29:07] The Berlin Zoo… 15 penguins missing. 柏林动物园有十五只企鹅失踪
[29:09] -Dave’s kidnapping other penguins! -No doubt cute and cuddly. -戴夫正在绑架其他企鹅 -辣么可爱辣么萌
[29:13] -We have to move! What? -We have to move! What? -我们必须行动 什么 -我们必须行动 什么
[29:15] -Time for our A-game. -Everybody, huddle up. -该我们上场了 -伙计们 快集合
[29:17] Corporal, ready the jet. I’m initiating North Wind Protocol Zeta. 大力熊 准备好飞机 我去启动北风泽塔程序
[29:21] 12 more penguins taken from London Zoo. 伦敦公园又有十二只企鹅失踪
[29:24] Okay, boys, this is it. The 好了 伙计们 机会来了
[29:25] mission we’ve been preparing for our entire lives. 我们这辈子翘首以盼的任务
[29:29] We’re gonna take down Dave or die trying. 我们不拿下戴夫 誓不罢休
[29:32] -Kowalski, cancel our improv class! -Yes, sir. -科沃斯基 取消我们的表演课 -是的 长官
[29:33] -Rico, equipify. -Hi! -瑞哥 上装备 -好
[29:35] Private, do that little thing I like. 菜鸟 给爷笑一个
[29:38] -It’s still funny. -Skipper, good news. -还是很搞笑 -老大 有好消息
[29:41] -I got them to credit our class. -Sir, the jet is ready. -这次表演课取消不扣分 -长官 飞机准备好了
[29:45] Oh, yeah, baby! Just like Super Bowl 19! 好样的 宝贝儿们 就像十九届超级碗一样
[29:47] They’re stealing my stuff! 他们在偷我的东西
[29:49] No! This mission has no place 不 这次任务不能交给
[29:51] for a pathetic waddle of useless penguins! 一群摇头晃脑的废物企鹅们
[29:53] -Who are you calling pathetic? -Enough! -说谁废物呢 -够了
[29:58] See, Rico, that’s why you can’t have nice things. 看见没 瑞哥 所以说好东西不能留给你
[30:03] You know, I’m pretty good with computers myself. 知道吗 其实我也很懂电脑的
[30:16] Put on your jammies, penguin. 穿上你们的睡衣吧 小企鹅们
[30:21] -They are even cute when they’re asleep. -Not to me. -他们睡着了更萌 -我可不这么想哦
[30:24] I want these butterballs out of my way and out of my mission. 我要这些小鸭子离我远一点 别搀和我的任务
[30:28] Ship them to one of our safe houses. 把他们运到安全屋
[30:31] The most remote place on the planet. 那个世界上最偏僻的地方
[30:39] -Where the heck are we? -Oxygen content is low. -我们到底在哪儿 -空气含氧量好低
[30:43] I suggest we limit our breathing. 我建议大家减少呼吸
[30:48] Private! 菜鸟
[30:52] Sorry! I get gassy when I fly. 抱歉啦 我一飞起来就胀气
[30:54] -Toot sweet! He does. -We must be on a plane. -就是这样 没错 -我们肯定是在飞机上
[30:59] What did North Wind do to us? 北风特工局对我们做了什么
[31:02] They gave us badges. 他们给了我们徽章
[31:04] Not badges, tranquilizer darts. 不是徽章 是镇定飞镖
[31:08] Classified! 该死的机密
[31:09] That low-down dirty dog is trying kick us off the mission. 那下流卑鄙的狗玩意想把我们踢出任务
[31:12] He thinks we can’t save 他觉得我们不能拯救企鹅
[31:14] the penguins because we’re just “Penguins.” 就因为我们也是企鹅
[31:17] Well, penguins are our flesh and feathers. They’re us. 企鹅与我们血肉相连 他们是我们同类
[31:20] And if anyone’s gonna save us, it’s us. 能拯救我们的只有我们自己
[31:23] But, Skipper, we’ve got to be five miles up. 但是老大 我们正在五英里的高度
[31:26] -That pretty much limits our options. -I make my own options. -这样我们的选择就很少了 -我的选择我做主
[31:37] Brilliant move, Skipper, but now we seem to be outside the plane. 帅呆了 老大 但是我们现在冲出飞机了肿么办
[31:40] Well, kind of got caught up in the moment. 我刚才也是脑袋一热
[31:43] Well, hindsight’s 20/20. 看来我真有后见之明
[31:45] Okay, Kowalski, your turn to pick up the slack. 好了 科沃斯基 该你来善后了
[31:49] Oh, why don’t we catch that plane? 哦 要不搭那架飞机吧
[31:53] Bird strike, log it. 鸟群撞击 记录下来
[31:56] We’ve got another target at 12 o’clock. 还有一个目标 在十二点方向
[31:59] Good, it’s only 11:30. 好 也就十一点半
[32:01] Follow me, boys! We’re going in hot. 跟着我飞 宝贝儿们 我们要火速前进
[32:06] -No one likes a show-off, Private. -Aim for first class! -别炫耀了 菜鸟 -对准头等舱
[32:16] I’m okay! 我没事
[32:17] Kowalski, where does this aircraft go? 科沃斯基 这飞机是往哪儿开的
[32:19] From the odd shape of this bagel, I’d say we’re headed for Paris. 看这面包圈的奇怪形状 我觉得是飞往巴黎
[32:23] France? Forget it! Not with their tax laws! 法国 算了吧 那里的税收太高了
[32:26] -Then I would suggest a mid-air transfer. -Affirmative. -那我建议空中转机 -我准了
[32:29] Peanuts! Peanuts! Peanuts, peanut, 花生 花生 花生
[32:30] peanut, peanut, peanut, peanut, peanut! 花生 花生 花生
[32:31] -We’re out of peanuts, Skipper! -Try pretzels, Private. -没有花生了 老大 -那就椒盐脆饼干 菜鸟
[32:35] Bingo. 有了
[32:37] There’s our ride, boys. 我们的飞机来了 兄弟们
[32:38] Can’t stay, doll. Danger is my mistress. 我得走了 美女 危险就是我的情人
[32:43] Rico, more height. 瑞哥 再飞高点儿
[32:45] Pretzels! Pretzels! Pretzel, 椒盐脆饼 脆饼 脆饼
[32:46] pretzel, pretzels! We’re out of pretzels! 脆饼 脆饼 脆饼也没了
[32:48] Yeah? Then we’re leaving just time, 是么 我们走得正是时候
[32:50] ’cause these folks are gonna freak! 这些人都开始慌了
[32:52] Deploy flaps. 展开机翼
[32:55] Stay on target! 瞄准目标
[32:57] We’re gonna catch it, we’re gonna catch it! 会赶上的 我们会赶上的
[33:01] Crikey! We’re not gonna catch it! 哎呀 我们赶不上了
[33:02] Wait a minute, where’s Skipper? 等下 老大在哪儿
[33:07] Time to get creative. Start grabbing boxes, boys. 是时候开开脑洞了 快抓住那些箱子 伙伴们
[33:11] Going long! 去吧
[33:15] Oh, Private, stop playing 哦 菜鸟 别摆弄那些背包了
[33:16] with those backpacks. Find something useful. 找点有用的
[33:20] Now we’re talking. Let’s get to work. 这才对嘛 我们开动吧
[33:23] 400 meters. 四百米
[33:25] -300 meters! -Speak American, Kowalski! -三百米 -说美国话 科沃斯基
[33:28] Sorry, sir. 218 yards. 109 yards. 抱歉 先生 218码 109码
[33:40] Okay, then. It’s clear what we need to do next. 好了 下一步要做什么很明确了
[33:50] That feels right. 这个feel倍儿爽
[33:52] Impressive bouncing, boys. Now, then, back to civilization. 跳的漂亮 伙伴们 回到文明社会来
[33:56] If we’re gonna take Dexter down, 要想打败德克斯特
[33:58] we need to know where he’s gonna strike next. 我们必须知道下一个目标在哪
[34:11] Yeah! 耶
[34:13] Goal! 进啦
[34:19] Elijah, would you please take them away. 以利亚 请把他们带走
[34:34] Penguin footprints, still warm. We just missed Dave. 企鹅脚印 还是新鲜的 我们刚好跟戴夫错过了
[34:38] -Blast it, he’s gone. -So many penguins! -见鬼 让他跑了 -那么多企鹅啊
[34:44] -Boss! He’s stress-eating again! -Corporal? -老大 他又开始暴躁饮食啦 -大力熊
[34:46] -There, there. -Rub the angry out of the tummy. -好了 好了 -揉揉肚子不要生气啦
[34:49] Corporal? Fo… focus. 大力熊 集中注意
[34:51] We are going to save those helpless penguins, because… 我们去拯救那些无助的企鹅 因为
[34:56] we are the North Wind, and no one… 因为我们是北风特工 而没人
[35:00] no one breaks the Wind. 没人能够阻挡我们
[35:04] No one breaks the Wind. 没人能阻挡我们
[35:07] There’s a good Corporal. Now, 这才是好熊熊
[35:08] we rescued those four penguins already, didn’t we? 我们已经拯救了那四只企鹅 不是么
[35:11] Shipped them off all cozy and 将他们舒适温暖的运到了
[35:13] snug to a Madagascar… How come there’s beeping? 马达加斯加 为什么会有哔哔响的声音
[35:15] Sir, those penguins… They never made it to Madagascar. 先生 那些企鹅 就没到达马达加斯加
[35:20] What? Well, where the dickens are they? 什么 他们现在在哪儿
[35:27] Kowalski, what are our coordinates? 科沃斯基 报告我们的坐标
[35:29] From my calculations, 根据我的计算
[35:30] we’ve arrived in the center of Dublin, Ireland. 我们到达了爱尔兰 都柏林的中心
[35:36] All right, soldiers, we got to blend in. Riverdance. 好了 勇士们 我们要入乡随俗 大河之舞
[35:46] No time to kiss the Blarney stone, boys. 没时间去亲吻巧言石了 亲们
[35:49] We need to find intel on Dave’s location, pronto. 我们需要找到戴夫的具体位置 要快
[35:58] All right, you, where’s Dave! Give us the goods. Spit it out! 好嘞 你 告诉我戴夫在哪儿 快说
[36:01] Don’t make me use shillelagh! 别逼我用武力
[36:03] Sir, that’s… That’s a baby squid. 长官 那只是个鱿鱼宝宝
[36:10] Sorry, laddie. 抱歉 孩子
[36:12] Stranded on the Emerald Isle without a single clue. 沦落到这爱尔兰岛上 一点儿头绪也没有
[36:16] -Well, so much for the luck o’ the Irish. -Skipper, look! -我跟爱尔兰没缘分啊 -老大 快看
[36:24] Begorrah! Does anyone speak Gaelic? 天呐 有人会说盖尔语吗
[36:27] No. But it looks like Dave’s been busy. 没有 不过看起来戴夫没闲着
[36:29] He’s stolen penguins from Guadalajara! 他已经在瓜达哈拉哈偷走了企鹅
[36:32] -Madrid! -Paris! -马德里 -巴黎
[36:34] -Athens! -Bangalore! -雅典 -班加罗尔
[36:37] -Dusseldorf! -Osaka! -杜塞尔多夫 -大阪
[36:39] -Rio de Janeiro! -Nairobi! -里约热内卢 -内罗比
[36:41] -Amsterdam! -Baton Rouge! -阿姆斯特丹 -巴吞鲁日
[36:44] Dave’s snow globe collection. 戴夫收藏的雪花水晶球系列
[36:46] It’s every zoo and aquarium he got kicked out of! 他去了把他踢出来的每家动物园和水族馆
[36:50] Don’t tell me where he has been, 别告诉我他去了哪儿
[36:52] tell me where he will have has been next. 告诉我他下一站去哪儿
[36:55] Wait, what is it, Rico? 等等 这是什么 瑞哥
[36:56] It’s a book! It’s a film! It’s a play! 这是本书 是电影 是舞台剧
[36:58] First word. Two syllables. Sounds like… 第一个词 两个音节 听起来是
[37:02] Sounds like “Huuh”? Sounds like “Hyech!” 听起来像上
[37:05] What starts with “Hyech”? 什么城市以上字开始
[37:12] Shanghai. 上海
[37:14] Dave hasn’t been there yet, 戴夫还没去过那儿
[37:16] Skipper. If we hurry, we can still stop him. 老大 如果我们快点儿 可以阻止他
[37:19] Nice work, Rico. 干得漂亮 瑞哥
[37:20] Pack your bagpipes, boys. It’s time to blow this potato stand. 收拾好家伙 兄弟们 是时候去打击犯罪了
[37:39] So this is it. Shanghai’s famous Little Dublin district. 就是这儿了 上海著名的都柏林区
[37:44] -Skipper, look! -I see you, Private. -老大 看啊 -看见你了 菜鸟
[37:47] Who’s the big boy standing on his tippy-toes? 这位踮着脚的那男孩儿是谁呀
[37:50] -Wha…? No, I mean… -I just want to eat you up. -什么 不是 我是说 -我只想一口把你吃掉
[37:52] Skipper, look! Above Private! Dave’s next target… 老大 看 在菜鸟上面 戴夫的下一个目标
[37:55] Shanghai’s famous mermaid penguins. 上海著名的企鹅美人鱼
[37:58] Good eye, Kowalski. And once again, 好眼力 科沃斯基 你再次
[38:00] you’ve proved that you are 证明了自己是
[38:02] a meaningful and valued member of this team. 我们队伍里有价值的成员
[38:07] Ladies and gentlemen, Shanghai Marine World is pleased to present 女士们先生们 上海海底世界很荣幸向大家介绍
[38:11] our world-famous Mermaid Penguins! 世界闻名的美人鱼企鹅
[38:16] Tonight, our mermaids dedicate their performance 今晚 美人鱼们将为全世界失踪的企鹅
[38:19] to all the missing penguins around the world. 倾情奉上表演
[38:23] Stay safe, little guys, wherever you are. 愿你们安全 小伙伴们 无论你们在哪里
[38:25] And we hope you come home real soon. 我们祝愿你们早点回家
[38:33] Keep those eyes roving, boys. Dave is a master of disguise. 都把眼睛瞪大了 兄弟们 戴夫可是伪装大师
[38:38] He could be a small child, a house plant, maybe even you or me! 他可能会是一个小孩 一株植物 甚至是你或者我
[38:42] -Is it you, Kowalski? -Hey, hold on. -是你吗 科沃斯基 -嘿 等一等
[38:50] Wait a minute. 等一下
[38:54] Bingo! Nice try, Dave! 找到了 装得真像啊 戴夫
[38:57] Operation Flash, Splash and Crash is a go! 咔嚓 哗啦 呱啦行动开始
[38:59] -Splendid! -Take positions. -棒极了 -各就各位
[39:01] Penguin feeding time will begin in two minutes. 企鹅喂食时间两分钟后开始
[39:14] Target, 30 yards and closing. 目标正在三十码处靠近
[39:17] In position, Skipper. 就位了 老大
[39:19] -Rico, report. -In position. -瑞哥 汇报情况 -已就位
[39:22] -For you, Private. -Yes, Skipper! -菜鸟 听着 -是的 老大
[39:24] -Here’s your mermaid costume. -What? -这是你的美人鱼套装 -什么
[39:26] We need a diversion. And, frankly, 我们需要分散注意 而且 坦白说
[39:28] you’re the only one who can pull off that look. 这身你穿上最好看
[39:31] But I can do more, Skipper. I want to help the team. 但是我想做更有用的事 我想帮助我们团队 老大
[39:34] Really help the team. 真正的帮助团队
[39:35] If you think I’m ready, which I am. 如果你觉得我准备好了 其实我已经准备好了
[39:38] Assuming you agree. And perhaps even… if you don’t? 如果你同意的话 甚至可能 你不同意
[39:44] I like the moxie, soldier, 我欣赏你的勇气 士兵
[39:46] but right now, I need a tail on that tush 但是现在 我需要你穿上那套衣服
[39:48] and the cutest smile you’ve got. You trust me, soldier? 摆出你最美的笑容 你信我吗 士兵
[39:55] Aye, aye, Skipper. 是的 老大
[39:57] Hey, it’s feeding time! 嘿 喂食时间到了
[40:02] Target, ten yards from flashpoint. 目标离危险地区十玛远
[40:04] Private, you’re up. 菜鸟 该你上了
[40:07] You just mermaid my day. 你简直美爆了
[40:09] Flash is a go! 开始咔嚓环节
[40:12] Look, they let one of the mermaids out of the tank! 快看 他们把一只美人鱼放出来了
[40:14] -Oh, she’s so cute. -It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. -她好可爱啊 -没见过比她更可爱的了
[40:17] Shields up! 戴上眼镜
[40:24] Target is stunned. Rico, bring the Splash. 目标已被闪晕 瑞哥 开始哗啦部分
[40:43] Yeah! 好的
[40:53] Oh, what are you doing out here, 哦 你在这干什么呢
[40:55] cutie? Come on. Back in your tank. 小可爱 快来 回到水槽里
[41:00] Secure the mermaids and find me… 保护好美人鱼 快点发现
[41:05] David the octopus. 章鱼大卫
[41:09] A little late, North Wind. 有点晚喽 北风特工
[41:14] Mission accomplished. High one! 任务完成 击个掌
[41:18] Corporal, take our prisoner… 大力熊 把那个
[41:20] the one that belongs to us… into custody. 属于我们的犯人 收押入监
[41:23] -What? -You melted him?! You birds are sick! -什么 -竟然把他化掉了 你们鸟鸟真变态
[41:28] He’s going in through the pipes! 他从管道里逃跑了
[41:35] Skipper! 老大
[41:36] Private? Private! You got to get out of there! 菜鸟 菜鸟 你快离开那里
[41:41] -No, no, no. No, no, no, no. Private! -Skipper! -不不不 不不不 菜鸟 -老大
[41:45] Private! 菜鸟
[41:47] -Help! -No! -救命 -不要
[41:49] Okay. Here we go. 好的 快走
[41:51] Move, move, move! 快 快 快
[41:56] He’s got Private! He’s getting away. He’s getting away! 他抓走了菜鸟 他逃走了 他逃走了
[42:00] -Skipper, the North Wind’s plane. -Sweet chariot of the gods! -老大 北风特工局的飞机 -天助我也啊
[42:03] -But can you fly it, man? -There’s only one way to find out. -但是你会开吗 伙计 -不试怎么知道
[42:11] No, I… still can’t read. 不 我还是看不懂
[42:14] Then we’re going off-book. 我们只好跟着感觉走喽
[42:24] No! No, no, no, no! 不 不 不不不
[42:28] Too much, too much, too much, too much, too much! 过了 过了 过了 过了 过了
[42:38] -I’m getting the hang of this, Skipper. -Pull off! -我已经找到窍门了 老大 -拉起来
[42:41] Good! We’re coming for you, Private! 好嘞 我们来救你了 菜鸟
[42:45] Those ludicrous butterballs are letting David escape! 这些荒唐的小胖子们又让大卫给跑了
[42:50] Eva, secure transport. 伊娃 保证道路通畅
[42:51] Short Fuse, Corporal, hitch us a ride. 短导引爆 大力熊 准备强行登机
[42:59] Fire! 开火
[43:04] Go fetch. 接着
[43:19] Hold her steady. 保持平稳
[43:31] Sir, Dave is pulling ahead. We are too heavy. 长官 戴夫开得很快 我们的飞机太沉了
[43:34] Oh, curse our heavily cheese-dibbled diet! 哦 都怪我们的芝士条吃多了
[43:36] Rico, give me a West Helsinki fire sale. 瑞哥 给我来个西方赫尔辛基清仓大甩卖
[43:39] -Yeah, yeah. -Everything must go! -好的 好的 -所有东西都扔掉
[43:46] What the… 我了个
[43:50] -That’s everything, sir. -Have you purged the chemical toilet? -全都扔了 长官 -你有没有冲马桶
[43:52] -But Rico was in there for 15 minutes! -Just do it! -但是瑞哥在里面便便了15分钟 -让你冲就冲
[44:05] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不 不不不不
[44:11] -Self-destruct sequence in five, -No, Private! -自毁程序倒计时 五 -不要啊 菜鸟
[44:14] -four, three, two… -Stay strong soldier! -四 三 而 -挺住啊 士兵
[44:18] …one. 一
[44:36] Skipper’s log. 老大日志
[44:39] Private has been kidnapped by Dave, 我们在海上漂浮了好几天的时候
[44:44] while we have been cast adrift for what seems like days. 菜鸟已被戴夫绑架
[44:48] No rations, fresh water… 没有食物 没有淡水
[44:52] or land in sight. 也远远望不到陆地
[44:56] Kowalski is sick as a dog. 科沃斯基病得像条狗
[45:00] And Rico keeps trying to eat him. 而瑞哥 一直想要吃掉他
[45:02] Just, please, just cut it out. 拜托 请你住口吧
[45:07] Not sure how long we can hold on. 不知道我们还能坚持多久
[45:11] This may be my final entry. 这可能是我最后一条记录
[45:15] 2004 Grand Cru. Hints of pear, white peaches. 2004年的波尔多右岸 有梨和白桃的香味
[45:19] -The salmon is delicious. -Oh, I have never been… -三文鱼味道太好了 -哦 我这辈子
[45:21] -…more hydrated in my life. 从来没喝过这么多
[45:23] -Let me cut you a piece of the salmon. -我来给你切块三文鱼
[45:26] -No, thank you. I’m stuffed. -不用了 谢谢 我撑死了
[45:27] -It’s the most delicious thing on the boat. -这是船上最美味的食物了
[45:28] -I have to loosen my utility belt. -我得松松我的多功能腰带了
[45:30] -No, I’m full. Just dump it in the ocean. -不用了 我饱了 把它扔到海里吧
[45:34] You know, we’re all in the same boat here. 要知道 我们可是同舟共济的啊
[45:38] Actually, we’re not. And 其实 我们不是
[45:39] perhaps you could express a little more concern 而且 你应该稍微关心一下
[45:42] over the fact that you stole and destroyed a $19 million vehicle! 你们偷窃并且毁掉一架价值一千九百万飞机的事实
[45:47] Bill me. 账单寄给我
[45:49] -Corporal? Corporal? -We’re picking up a signal, sir. -大力熊 大力熊 -我们收到了一条信号 长官
[45:54] It’s five klicks southwest, 信号在西南方向五公里处
[45:57] but it stopped at that remote island. 停在了那个小岛上
[46:00] Land? 陆地啊
[46:03] Good on you. You’ve tracked down some land. 干得不错啊 你找到陆地了
[46:05] No, silly willy. We’ve 不 你这个笨蛋
[46:07] been tracking your little secretary/mascot. 我们一直在跟踪你们的小秘书兼吉祥物
[46:10] What? You put a homing device on Private? 什么 你们在菜鸟身上安了跟踪设备
[46:12] All of you, actually, when I darted you. 其实每个人都安了 当我用飞镖射你们的时候
[46:16] You low-down, 你这下作
[46:18] dirty, mangy, filthy, 肮脏 污秽 龌龊
[46:22] flea-bitten, bum-sniffing toilet drinker! 长满跳蚤 满身骚臭的家伙
[46:27] But… good. 但是 干得好
[46:30] See, I told you. 看见没 我早说过了
[46:32] You should’ve left this to the professionals. 应该让专业的来解决这些问题
[47:12] 892 892.
[47:17] 895 895.
[47:20] Ahoy there! 你们好啊
[47:22] Penguins. 企鹅们
[47:27] I bet you’re all just dying to know why I brought you here. 我猜你们都想知道我为什么把你们抓来
[47:31] -He’s gonna kill us all! -What? No. -他会杀了我们的 -什么 当然不会了
[47:37] My Medusa Serum doesn’t kill anyone. 我的美杜莎血清不会让人死掉的
[47:40] -Where’s the fun in that? -So, what does it do? -那有什么好玩的 -那它会怎么样
[47:44] Something much, much worse. 更加更加恐怖的事
[47:49] Right. But, like, what specifically? 好吧 但是 具体是什么
[47:53] Well, that’s exactly what I came up here to show you. 我就是带你们来见证这个的
[47:57] All I need is a test subject. 我只需要一个实验对象
[48:00] Hello, little buggy-boo! 你好啊 小小虫
[48:02] Is this about the chirping? ‘Cause I could… Whoa! 是因为我叫的声音太吵了吗 我可以 哇
[48:04] Whoa! 哇
[48:06] Behold, as I unleash the full power 看好了 见证我释放美杜莎血清
[48:09] of the Medusa Serum. 全部能量的时刻
[48:14] Fire! 发射
[48:21] Yes! It works! 太棒了 成功了
[48:26] I made a monster. I made a monster! 我创造了一个怪物 我创造了一个怪物
[48:30] And all you adorable penguins are next! 你们这些可爱的企鹅就是下一个
[48:34] Crikey! 哎呀
[48:36] Who said that? 谁说的
[48:40] No. 不是
[48:41] No. No. 不是 不是
[48:48] Yes! 是你
[48:49] Gentlemen, you remember Private. 先生们 你们还记得菜鸟
[48:52] Oh, hey. 哦 嘿
[48:54] You’ll never get away with this, Dave. 你早晚会遭报应的 戴夫
[48:57] My brothers are coming, 我的兄弟们就要来了
[48:58] and together we’ll take a 我们齐心协力一定会
[48:59] wrecking ball to your whole rotten operation. 毁掉你这肮脏的计划
[49:02] Call off the hunt, everyone. 停止猎鹅行动 各位
[49:05] Turns out the elite unit will be coming to us. 看来精英小队会自己送上门来的
[49:11] Boop. 哔
[49:20] Eva? 伊娃
[49:21] What do you see? 你看到什么了
[49:23] My count is 30 hostiles. 一共有三十个敌人
[49:27] 31. 三十一个
[49:30] Those two are very close together. 有两个站的很近
[49:33] I mean, you know, intertwined, 我是说 身体上相互交叠
[49:36] physically, but… but not in… 但 并不是
[49:39] Ixnay on the irtflay, Kowalski. 集中精力 科沃斯基
[49:42] Poor Private. Alone, 可怜的菜鸟 孤身一人
[49:45] helpless in the belly of that beast. 身陷险境
[49:48] We’ve faced some long odds before, Skipper, 我们曾遇过很多高风险的困境 老大
[49:50] but these look like the longest and oddest. 但这是看起来是风险最高的 最诡异的一次
[49:55] If we’re gonna pull this off, we’ll need a diversion. 我们若想成功 必须声东击西
[49:58] Deactivating jungle camouflage. 解除丛林伪装
[50:01] -Would you be quiet? -Listen, Classified… -你能小点声么 -听着 机密特工
[50:03] Short Fuse, you were supposed to handcuff them to the rock! 短导引爆 你应该把他们拷在石头上
[50:06] -Don’t you hologram me! -I tried, but they don’t have hands. -少用全息图像蒙我 -我尝试了 但是他们没有手
[50:09] They just have flippers, boss. 他们只有脚蹼 老大
[50:10] And I have flippers! So it’s flipping useless! 我也有脚蹼 所以根本拷不住的
[50:14] All right, pooch. If you won’t work with us, 好了 大狗狗 如果你不和我们合作
[50:17] you better work for us. Our plan requires a diversion. 那最好为我们工作 我们的计划需要声东击西
[50:21] I give the orders around here. Much as it pains me, 我是这里的老大 尽管让我很头疼
[50:23] I need you to act as our diversion for our operation, understood? 但是你必须为我们的行动声东击西 听懂了没
[50:27] Nope! This is our plan, and it requires you to cause a diversion. 不要 这是我们的计划 需要你去声东击西
[50:31] -Die-version. -Dih-version. -声东击西 -省东击西
[50:32] Die, die, die, die, die, die! 声 声 声 声 声
[50:34] Dih, dih, dih, dih, dih, dih! 省 省 省 省 省
[50:36] Gentlemen, there is only one way to resolve this. 先生们 只有一个解决办法
[50:40] -We should kiss. -Plan-off. -我们应该接吻 -制定计划
[50:41] Yep, plan-off. That’s what I was gonna say. 是的 制定计划 我就打算说这个的
[50:46] Plan-off. 制定计划吧
[50:49] Here’s Dave’s sub. 这是戴夫的潜艇
[50:52] And this young, helpless, 这个幼小 无助
[50:55] vulnerable rock is Private. 又脆弱的石头是菜鸟
[50:57] And here’s Dave. 这是戴夫
[51:00] While you four blowhards “Dih-vert” The octopi, 你们四个吹牛大王去分散那调章鱼的注意
[51:03] we strike fast and strike hard! 我们发动快速强烈的攻击
[51:06] Hi-yah! Get on in here, boys! 嘿耶 动起来 伙计们
[51:09] Slap him silly, Rico! Come on! Kowalski, free the hostages! 狠狠打他 瑞哥 使劲儿 科沃斯基 解救人质
[51:14] Now, that’s what I’m talking about, big fella! 就是要这个效果 大块头
[51:16] With Private freshly liberated, 解救菜鸟之后
[51:18] we celebrate with a well-earned high one, 我们来个名至如归的击掌庆祝
[51:21] and feast off Dave’s sweet remains. Any questions? 再把戴夫的残余部队一扫而光 有问题吗
[51:28] Whoa-hoa, hey, now! 哇哈 别闹
[51:29] Wow. I mean, truly impressive. 哇 我是说 我真心佩服
[51:32] Especially the bit where you slap the fruit. 尤其是你抽打水果那一段
[51:36] Oh! Corporal, dim the lights. Short Fuse, glasses. 哦 大力熊 灯光暗点 短线引爆 眼镜拿来
[51:47] My apologies. Had to rush a bit. The schematic’s a little crude. 不好意思 我得快点说 这个计划很粗糙
[51:51] -Where is that music coming from? -Wow. -这音乐是哪来的 -喔
[51:53] All right, at 21:50, 好了 晚上九点五十分
[51:55] Skipper, Kowalski and… Richard, was it? 老大 科沃斯基 和理查德 是吗
[51:58] Die-vert the octopi away from their posts. 把那些章鱼从岗位上引开
[52:02] At 22:00, Short Fuse breaches the hull 十点整 短线引爆用一组
[52:05] with a swarm of self-guided underwater nano-charges. 水下自导纳米电荷破坏船体
[52:09] I call them “Wet kabooms.” 我叫它们 湿湿卡蹦
[52:11] -Yes, please don’t. -Okay, sorry. -哦 不要这样 -好吧 抱歉
[52:12] -At 22:02, knock, knock. -Who’s there? -到了十点零二 敲敲门 -是谁啊
[52:15] -The North Wind. -The North Wind who? -北风特工 -北风特工谁呀
[52:18] The North Wind who doesn’t have 北风特工没时间解释
[52:19] time for knock-knock jokes because we’re too busy 敲门笑话 因为我们忙着
[52:21] taking down Dave. 扳倒大卫呢
[52:23] Personal hover tank… check. 私人订制悬停油箱 检查完毕
[52:25] Auto-targeting wing mounts. 自动瞄准助飞器
[52:27] Why not? At 22:09, 这个必须有 到十点零九
[52:30] mission accomplished. 任务完成
[52:32] See that? I don’t even look back. 看见没 我连头也不回
[52:34] There’s a huge explosion, and I just keep walking. 轰的一声爆炸 我就潇洒离场
[52:40] Way to go, boss! 帅呆了 老大
[52:41] -That’s North Wind, sucker! -Nicely done. -这才是北风 怂货 -干得漂亮
[52:49] La-di, blah, blah, blah, blah. 说了那么多听不懂一个字
[52:52] A good plan is about more than effecty stuff and… 好计划不仅仅是靠那些炫酷的玩意儿
[52:55] vocabulary words. 和丰富的辞藻
[52:57] And you, you… you certainly know a good plan… 而你 你当然最会制定计划了
[53:00] I mean, your operation in 我是说 你们在上海的行动
[53:02] Shanghai allowed Dave to escape with… your boy. 最终以眼睁睁看着戴夫带着你的伙伴逃跑告终
[53:07] I’ve never lost a member of my team. It must feel… awful. 我可没丢过一名组员 那感觉肯定 糟透了
[53:14] Can’t imagine the guilt, the regret, 那种愧疚啊 后悔啊
[53:17] the feeling that, I don’t know, that… 那种不可名状的感觉 难以想象
[53:21] it should have been you. 被抓的应该是你
[53:30] All for penguin plan? 支持企鹅计划的人有
[53:34] All for North Wind plan? 支持北风特工计划的人有
[53:42] His… his is better. 他的计划更好
[53:46] What? 什么
[53:49] I’m sorry, boys, but I can’t lead you this time. 抱歉 兄弟们 我这次不能带领你们了
[53:53] But… 但是
[53:56] we’re a team, and… 我们是一个团队
[53:58] and you’re our skipper, Skipper. 你是我们的老大 老大
[53:59] We don’t… we don’t need these guys. 我们不需要他们
[54:02] No, Kowalski, but Private does. 不 科沃斯基 但是菜鸟需要他们
[54:06] I think… it’s time we leave it to the professionals. 我觉得 是时候交给专业人士来处理了
[54:10] -But, sir… -It’s settled. -但是 长官 -就这么定了
[54:12] We take our orders from Agent Classified now. 我们听从机密特工的命令
[54:16] That’s an order, Rico! 这就是命令 瑞哥
[54:26] All right, Classified… 好吧 机密特工
[54:28] what’s the diversion? 如何声东击西
[54:40] We take this shame to our graves. 这件丢人的事死都不能说出去
[54:43] Agreed. 双手同意
[55:09] Hey! 嘿
[55:19] -Time? -22:00 hours. -几点了 -十点整
[55:21] Time to take down Dave. 收拾戴夫的时间到了
[55:47] David the octopus, show me your tentacles. 章鱼大卫 把你的触须举起来
[55:54] All of them. 所有的触须
[56:15] We lost them, Skipper. 我们甩掉他们了 老大
[56:16] Not a moment too soon. These hosen are riding up my bundesliga. 别高兴得太早 这些短袜勒得我蛋疼
[56:21] All right, boys, grab your coconuts and hold ’em tight. 好了 兄弟们 抓好你们的椰子 捂好耳朵
[56:26] Classified should be walking away 机密特工马上就会扛着菜鸟
[56:28] from a huge explosion with Private on his shoulder 伴着巨大的爆炸声归来
[56:30] in three… two… Give ’em a welcome home, Rico! 三 二 一 来点欢迎仪式 瑞哥
[56:37] Yeah! In your face, Dave! The Private is back! 耶 就是这么炫酷 戴夫 菜鸟回来了
[56:41] -Welcome home, Private! -Yeah! All right! -欢迎回家 菜鸟 -耶 棒棒哒
[56:43] Here we go. All right. 就这样 好了
[56:46] Sir, the sub didn’t explode, and… 长官 潜艇没有爆炸
[56:50] I fear the… fireworks may have been a tactical mistake. 而且我担心 放烟花是战术上错误
[57:03] Stay calm! Do not panic! 淡定 别慌
[57:06] We will still win! Be full of love! Don’t hate! 胜利是属于我们的 要充满爱 不要憎恨
[57:10] Follow your dreams! Love yourself! Love other people! 追寻梦想 热爱自己 关爱他人
[57:13] Pick and choose your battles in life! 做真正的自己
[57:15] Don’t let anyone tell you what to do! 别让其他人告诉你该怎么做
[57:17] Ignore the haters! Love the one you’re with! 无视讨厌你的人 爱你身边的人
[57:20] -Love the one you’re with! -Eva. -爱你身边的人 -伊娃
[57:25] I know. 我知道
[57:32] Welcome, Skipper, Kowalski and rootin’-tootin’ Rico! 欢迎 老大 科沃斯基 还有淘气鬼瑞哥
[57:36] The gang’s all here! The mood is electric! 大伙儿全在这儿 真是太刺激了
[57:39] Is this really, finally everybody? 这是真的吗 终于齐全了
[57:42] All right, Dave, just what have you done with… 好吧 戴夫 你做了什么
[57:44] -Private! -Oh! Guys! -菜鸟 -哦 兄弟们
[57:47] -You’re in for it now, Dave! -Really?! -你现在怕了吧 戴夫 -真的吗
[57:50] Anyway, great catching up. Now, 无论如何 来得太及时了 现在
[57:52] who’s ready to move on to live penguin testing? 谁准备好进行活企鹅实验了呢
[57:55] You point that death ray away from Private right now! 你快把那杀伤性射线从菜鸟身上移开
[57:59] It’s not a death ray, Skipper. He’s gonna turn us into monsters! 这不是杀伤性射线 老大 他要把我们变成怪物
[58:03] Yepper-doo! “And what comes next, Dave?” 没错 “接下来是什么呢 戴夫”
[58:06] Invasion! 入侵
[58:08] Horrible mutant penguins 可怕的变异企鹅
[58:10] unleashed on the streets of New York City! 被放到纽约的大街上
[58:13] -You’re the monster! -Yes! I’m the monster. -你是魔鬼 -对 我是魔鬼
[58:17] Everyone made that clear to me every day of my entire life. 每一个人在我生命中的每一天都提醒我这一点
[58:22] But now, let’s see how much 但现在 让我们瞧瞧
[58:24] everyone loves you when you’re the monster! 当你们变成怪物时人们有多爱你们
[58:27] -Skipper! -You can’t take away Private’s cuteness! -老大 -你不能夺走菜鸟的可爱
[58:29] He’s the cute one! That’s-that’s his thing. 他是最可爱的 那是他天生的
[58:32] -What? -It’s all the little guy’s got! -什么 -那是小家伙的所有
[58:35] You are super cute. We better crank this up. 你超级可爱 我们最好启动
[58:39] Drew, Barry, more power. 德鲁 拜瑞 调动力量
[58:41] -Ready? -Negotiations have broken down. -准备好了吗 -谈判失败了
[58:43] Rico, the paper clip! Bust us out of here! 瑞哥 回形针 把我们放出去
[58:46] We need that paper clip! Chop-chop, soldier! 我们需要那个回形针 赶快 战士们
[58:53] No! Where’s the paper clip? 不 回形针去哪儿了
[58:57] Private! 菜鸟
[59:05] No! 不
[59:12] -Private… -Oh, no. -菜鸟 -哦 不
[59:16] I disintegrated him. 我肢解了他
[59:19] That wasn’t supposed to happen. 不应该啊
[59:21] You maniac! You blew him up! 你这个疯子 你把他炸飞了
[59:25] No. 不
[59:27] Oh, well, this is why we test things, people. 哦 好吧 所以我们才要试验 人们
[59:30] I’ll have to lower the power for the others. 下一次我会降低点能量
[59:35] Full speed ahead, gentlemen. The monsters are due in Manhattan! 全速向前 绅士们 把这些怪物送去曼哈顿
[1:00:07] Sorry. 对不起
[1:00:20] Crikey. 哎呀
[1:00:23] All right, all right, octopus. 没事 没事 章鱼
[1:00:25] Whatever Dave’s paying you, I’ll double it. 无论戴夫给你多少钱 我会给你双倍
[1:00:29] -Is that a yes? Does anyone speak octopus? -Sorry. -你是同意了吗 有人会说章鱼的语言吗 -对不起
[1:00:32] -No, not a clue. -Blast it. -不会 完全不会 -他妈的
[1:00:34] You… free… us. 你 放了 我们
[1:00:38] We give you… many fishes. 我们给你 许多鱼
[1:00:46] What is that? 那是什么
[1:00:54] -Oh, great. -Oh, no! This is it! -哦 太好了 -哦 不 我们就这样了
[1:00:56] I don’t want to die all squishy! 我可不想黏糊糊得死
[1:01:02] We’re dead! Dead! Dead! Dead! 我们死定了死定了死定了死定了
[1:01:06] Oh, no, we’re dead! 哦 不 我们死定了
[1:01:08] Dead! Dead…! 死定了死定了
[1:01:14] I pushed a button. 我只是按了一个按钮
[1:01:17] -Super. Well done, Private! -Good work, malinki. -太棒了 做得好 菜鸟 -做得好
[1:01:21] Yay. Yes. Yes. 对 对 对
[1:01:24] Excellent button-pushing. Compliment, praise, et cetera. 按得超级棒 值得表扬称赞
[1:01:28] All right, agents, we are back in business. 好吧 特工 我们继续我们的任务
[1:01:34] Wait! Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, all those penguins, 等一下 老大 科斯基 瑞哥 还有所有的企鹅
[1:01:38] -they’re this way! -And so is a massive army of octopi. -他们在那儿 -一大批章鱼军队也在那儿
[1:01:41] And as soon as we return to the 只有我们回到
[1:01:42] North Wind headquarters, grab fresh equipment, 北风总部 拿到最新的设备
[1:01:44] and work up a smashing new plan, 设想一个粉碎性的新计划
[1:01:46] we’ll come speeding back and take down Dave. 我们会速速回来将戴夫拿下
[1:01:49] But the penguins are in danger! We have to go now! 但企鹅们现在身处险境 我们现在就得去
[1:01:52] Again, huge army of octopi. 别忘了 庞大的章鱼军队
[1:01:55] So, because you failed once, you’re just running away? 所以 因为你失败过一次 你就要逃跑了
[1:01:57] We did not fail. And we are not running away. 我们没有失败 我们现在不是逃跑
[1:02:01] We’re just very sensibly regrouping. 我们只是在理智地重组
[1:02:03] Skipper wouldn’t care. Plan or no, fancy equipment or no… 老大才不会在乎有没有好的计划先进的设备
[1:02:08] he’d never leave a man behind. 他不会丢下兄弟
[1:02:10] Well, I suppose we can’t all be penguins, can we? 那 我想我们不可能都成为企鹅 你说呢
[1:02:20] No. 不
[1:02:22] But maybe you should be. 但或许你应该学学
[1:02:32] Come on. 来吧
[1:02:42] Showtime, everyone! Big smiles for the Big Apple! 好戏上演 同志们 纽约等着我们呢
[1:02:46] Listen up, Doris! You turn us into freaks, and then what? 听着 桃瑞丝 你把我们变成怪物 那然后呢
[1:02:51] You think that’s gonna make everybody love you? 你认为那样做人们就会爱你
[1:02:55] No, but they’ll despise you. 不 但他们厌恶你们
[1:03:01] And I’m sure gonna love that. 还有我确定那样我会很高兴的
[1:03:13] Breaking news! The missing penguins have been found! 重大新闻 失踪的企鹅们已经被找到啦
[1:03:16] Okay. According to my notes, 好了 根据我的记录
[1:03:18] genetic researcher Dr. Octavius Brine 基因研究者奥克塔维厄斯·布赖恩博士
[1:03:20] has found the penguins and is 已经找到了企鹅并
[1:03:21] bringing them here to New York’s Battery Park. 把他们带到纽约的炮台公园
[1:03:23] The penguins are coming back! Oh, my gosh! Look! 企鹅们回来了 哦 我的天哪 看
[1:03:54] Penguin lovers of the world, guess who I found. 全世界的企鹅爱好者们 猜猜我找到了什么
[1:03:58] Penguins! Penguins! 企鹅 企鹅
[1:04:00] It wasn’t easy, but seeing the penguins get what they deserve 这并不简单 但看到企鹅们得到应得的待遇
[1:04:05] will make it all worthwhile. 这一切都值得了
[1:04:07] What a weird thing to say! I’m so excited! 这多么奇怪 我好激动啊
[1:04:11] Do it. 快
[1:04:25] Skipper! Skipper! Skipper! Rico! Kowalski! 老大 老大 老大 瑞哥 科斯基
[1:04:28] It’s like I can still hear his little voice calling to us. 好像我还能听到他用微弱的声音呼喊我们
[1:04:32] You have to get out of there! Move! 你们得离开这儿 快走
[1:04:35] “You have a great otter, there. “你有一头老水牛 那儿
[1:04:37] -Moo.” -Why would he moo? -哞” -他会什么要说”哞”
[1:04:40] What are you asking me for? I’m not Private’s little ghost. 你为什么问我 我又不是菜鸟的灵魂
[1:04:50] No! 不
[1:04:52] Are you ready?! 你准备好了吗
[1:04:57] Yeah! 太好了
[1:05:00] Yay…! 太好了
[1:05:06] Your new… 你们的
[1:05:08] and improved… 全新进化的
[1:05:10] penguins! 企鹅们
[1:05:12] Penguins! Penguins! 企鹅 企鹅
[1:05:22] Wha…? 什么
[1:05:33] Oh, the people love you. Just go give them a hug. 哦 人们爱你们 去给他们一个拥抱吧
[1:05:46] Don’t let them touch you! 别让他们碰你
[1:05:56] Oh, no. What’s happening? Nobody likes you anymore? 哦 不 发生什么了 没有人再喜欢你们了
[1:06:01] Well, the fun and games are just beginning. Watch this, penguins. 好吧 这乐趣和游戏才刚刚开始 看这 企鹅们
[1:06:04] Somebody call… the exterminators! 快叫 职业消灭害虫团队
[1:06:16] And when the exterminators take you away, you never come back. 当职业消灭害虫团队把你们抓走 你们就永远回不来了
[1:06:46] Oh, dear. 哦 亲爱的
[1:06:47] Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. 哦 不 哦 不 哦 不
[1:06:49] What do I do? What do I do? 我要做什么 我要做什么
[1:06:52] Crikey! 哎呀
[1:06:58] Come on, then. You want to go? You want some argy-bargy? 那就过来吧 你们想过去吗 你们想挨揍吗
[1:07:27] Missed one. 漏了一只
[1:07:30] What a wonderful day in the park. 今天是公园最棒的一天了
[1:07:33] Skipper! 老大
[1:07:39] Wait! 等等
[1:07:42] Hold on! What are you doing?! 慢着 你在做什么
[1:07:47] Skipper! 老大
[1:07:50] Don’t eat that! 别吃那个
[1:07:52] Skipper, listen. It’s me, Private. 老大 听着 是我 菜鸟
[1:07:56] I’ve got a plan, but I need your help. I need my Skipper. 我已经有计划了 但我需要你的帮助 我需要我的老大
[1:08:22] -Private? -Yes. That’s it. -菜鸟 -对 是我
[1:08:25] Private, you’re alive! 菜鸟 你还活着
[1:08:29] Oh, God! 哦 天哪
[1:08:44] Kowalski! You’ve got to get a grip! 科沃斯基 你得冷静
[1:08:48] Kowalski, Eva is worried about you. 科斯基 伊娃在担心你
[1:08:51] She is? What did she say? Did she say my name specifically? 真的吗 她说了什么 她有没有明确地提到我的名字
[1:08:55] I mean, were there… were there tears? 我是说 有 有没有流泪
[1:08:57] Details, come on, tell me! 细节 快 告诉我
[1:08:59] Private! You’re alive. Come here. 菜鸟 你还活着 过来
[1:09:02] This feels a little awkward, but I’m happy. 这感觉有点儿奇怪 但我很开心
[1:09:09] Rico! You need to listen to us. 瑞哥 你得听我们说
[1:09:11] I guess you’re kind of the same either way. 我猜你也会有一样的反应
[1:09:14] Private! 菜鸟
[1:09:16] Heads up! 小心
[1:09:20] Looks like we’re back in business, boys. 我们又卷土重来了 兄弟们
[1:09:23] And our business is saving penguin-kind. 我们的任务是拯救企鹅
[1:09:26] -Who’s with me? -Count me in. -谁要加入我 -算我一个
[1:09:29] -Let’s do this! -Boo-hah! -行动吧
[1:09:30] -Yeah! -Let’s create and feel momentum. -耶 让我们创造和感受力量吧
[1:09:38] Sir, how long do we stand here like this? 长官 我们要这样站多久
[1:09:40] Until we’ve reached maximum coolness. 直到我们不能更酷炫为止
[1:09:46] There it is. 就是这样
[1:09:48] -Now all we need is a plan. -I’ve got one. -现在我们需要的是一个计划 -我有一个
[1:09:55] You stole Dave’s ray? 你偷了戴夫的射线
[1:09:57] Well, I figured if we could reverse the ray, 那啥 我想如果我们能扭转射线
[1:10:00] we could turn everyone back to normal. 我们能把所有企鹅都变回正常
[1:10:03] Reverse the ray? 扭转射线
[1:10:04] That’s brilliant! But… it’s impossible! 这太机智了 但是 这不可能
[1:10:08] In order to reverse the ray, 为了扭转射线
[1:10:09] we would need to replace the Medusa Serum 我们需要把美杜莎血清
[1:10:11] with a power source of almost immeasurable cuteness. 替换成另一种无敌可爱的能源
[1:10:14] Immeasurable cuteness? 无敌可爱
[1:10:16] Where the heck are we supposed to get that? 我们究竟该怎么得到那种无敌可爱的能量
[1:10:29] No, wait. Private, no! We don’t know what that will do to you! 不 等等 菜鸟 我们不知道那玩意对你有什么影响
[1:10:36] -All right! -The ray! It works! It works! -好吧 -射线 起作用了 起作用了
[1:10:40] -Private! Are you okay? -Yes! -菜鸟 你还好吗 -嗯
[1:10:44] Butt-hand! There’s a hand attached to his butt. 屁股 手 他的屁股上有一只手
[1:10:47] That was not… that was not there before. 那不是 之前不在那儿
[1:10:49] -Get out of there! That’s an order! -Permission to defy order. -离开那儿 这是命令 -允许为抗命令
[1:10:52] -Permission denied! -Then I deny your denial. -驳回允许 -我驳回你的驳回
[1:10:54] It’s too risky, Private. It already made you sprout a butt-hand! 这太冒险了 菜鸟 它都让你屁屁长手了
[1:10:58] I know it has to be me this time. 我知道这次非我不可了
[1:11:02] And I think you know it, too. 我想你也知道这一点
[1:11:18] I’m the secret weapon. 我是秘密武器
[1:11:30] I’m happy… and yet… 我好高兴
[1:11:34] now that I have my revenge, I feel… 虽然我复仇了 我觉得
[1:11:38] empty, as if what I needed all along was… 好空虚 就好像我一直需要的是
[1:11:44] more revenge! In fact… Robin, write this down… 更多的报复 事实上 罗宾 写下来
[1:11:48] Tomorrow we move on to kittens! Then puppies, bunnies, pandas… 明天我们去报复小猫 然后是小狗 小兔子 熊猫
[1:11:55] Charlize, they’re on the ray! 查理兹 他们偷了发射器
[1:11:58] Helen, hunt them down! William, hurt them. 海伦 快去抓他们 威廉姆 制服他们
[1:12:02] Halle, bury them! Hugh, Jack, man the battle stations! 海里 活埋他们 休 杰克 坚守战斗岗位
[1:12:06] Kevin, bake on! We’re still gonna need that victory cake! 凯文 继续烤 我们还是需要那个胜利蛋糕
[1:12:18] We’re only gonna get one shot at this, 这次我们一定要一击即中
[1:12:20] boys! How we doing on those snow globes? 兄弟们 我们要怎么处理那些雪花玻璃球
[1:12:22] Beam splitter ready! Fire at will! 分光镜准备完毕 随时待命
[1:12:27] Do it, Skipper! 动手 老大
[1:12:41] -Dead batteries?! -Game over, Skipper! -没电了 -完了 老大
[1:12:46] No! 不
[1:12:48] Rico, batteries! Skipper! Kowalski! 瑞哥 去买电池 老大 科沃斯基
[1:12:51] Hold off those octopi! We’re doing this now! 拖住那些章鱼 我们一定要成功
[1:12:55] You heard Private! Deploy! 你听到了 执行
[1:13:16] Get back, you aquatic savages! 滚回去 你们这些水里来的丑八怪
[1:13:19] Behind you! Beside you! Six o’clock! Twelve o’clock! 在你后面 在你旁边 六点钟方向 十二点方向
[1:13:26] -They’re coming from every direction! -他们正从四面八方过来
[1:13:28] -There’s just too many of them! -他们实在是太多了
[1:13:50] -Whoa. -You came back! -哇哦 -你们回来了
[1:14:02] Oh… that’s why you look back at the explosion. 哦 难怪你要回头看爆炸呢
[1:14:13] I can dream… 我能想象
[1:14:19] Fallback positions! 撤退型队列
[1:14:22] Stay away from Private! 离菜鸟远些
[1:14:28] Suck it up, Kowalski. 跟我走吧 科沃斯基
[1:14:33] No! 不
[1:14:34] It’s over, Skipper. 结束了 老大
[1:14:36] Over? That’s weird. Then why 结束了 那可真奇怪 那为什么
[1:14:39] is Rico throwing me a fresh pair of double-A’s? 瑞哥扔给我两节新的AA型电池呢
[1:14:46] -No! -The remote! -不 -遥控器
[1:14:57] Rico! Dibble me! 瑞哥 芝士条
[1:15:56] It worked! Private! 成功了 菜鸟
[1:15:59] Excuse me. Emergency. Coming through. Make a hole! Make a hole! 抱歉 紧急情况 闪开 快闪开 快闪开
[1:16:08] Don’t worry, a chrysalis is 别担心 你的周围
[1:16:10] just forming around you. That’s perfectly normal. 正形成一道茧 这非常正常
[1:16:26] Private. 菜鸟
[1:16:29] Wha…? 什么
[1:16:37] Private? 菜鸟
[1:16:42] -Oh! Look at that! Majestic. -Hello. -哦 看那儿 好气派 -你们好
[1:16:46] -Private! -Oh! Hey! -菜鸟 -哦 嘿
[1:16:48] -What’s wrong? What are you… -Look out for the… -怎么了 你在 -我在看
[1:16:50] -Have I got something… -Cover your eyes. -我是不是 -当心眼睛
[1:16:52] -Is there a… thing? -Don’t turn your head. -是不是 -别转头了
[1:16:55] So… how do I look? 那么 我看上去怎么样
[1:16:59] You’re hideously disfigured 你看上去滑稽极了
[1:17:01] and will probably be hunted for sport. 很可能会像球一样被追打玩弄
[1:17:03] -What? -What? -什么 什么
[1:17:06] If there’s anything we’ve learned 我们从这场愉快的冒险中
[1:17:08] from this delightful adventure… Kowalski… 学到的是 科沃斯基
[1:17:12] It’s that looks don’t matter. 外貌并不重要
[1:17:14] It’s what you do that counts. 重要的是你做了什么
[1:17:18] And look at what you did. 瞧瞧你所做的
[1:17:41] Yes, sir… 是 长官
[1:17:43] you are the most meaningful and valued member of this team. 你是这个团队里最有意义最有价值的成员
[1:18:06] Way to go, Private! 做得好 菜鸟
[1:18:08] Attaboy! 好样的
[1:18:09] Nicely done. 干的漂亮
[1:18:12] -Way to go, Private! You did it! -We’re so proud of you! -好样的 菜鸟 你做到了 -我们以你为荣
[1:18:17] -You saved us! -We love you, Private! -你救了我们 -我们爱你 菜鸟
[1:18:20] -Yeah, we love you! -You the penguin! -是啊 我们爱你 -你们这些企鹅
[1:18:44] Ramirez! 拉米雷茨
[1:18:45] -Dave. -Dave! -戴夫 戴夫
[1:18:52] What? Are you kidding me?! 什么 这不是真的吧
[1:18:57] -Dave… look at you. -You think this is over? -戴夫 看看你 -你觉得这就完了
[1:19:01] -I’m just getting started. -我才刚刚开始
[1:19:03] I’m about to… -What do we do with him now? 我正打算 -我们该怎么处理他
[1:19:05] Open this right now! 现在打开
[1:19:07] Here you go, kid. 给你 孩子
[1:19:12] Cool! 酷
[1:19:19] I hope you find happiness, Dave. 祝你找到幸福 戴夫
[1:19:23] It’s snowing! It’s snowing! It’s snowing! 下雪了 下雪了 下雪了
[1:19:25] It’s snowing! It’s snowing! It’s snowing… 下雪了 下雪了 下雪了
[1:19:29] Right, now, then… 好的 现在 嗯
[1:19:31] -this is difficult for me to say. -Is it “Osteoporosis”? -我很难开口 -是想说”骨质疏松症”吗
[1:19:35] You just got to lean into the vowel. Os-teo… 你至少得口腔打开 骨质疏松症
[1:19:38] -poro… -No! No. -不 不
[1:19:40] I want to say… you four are the bravest agents I’ve ever known. 我想说 你们四个是我见过最英勇的探员
[1:19:46] The point is… I was wrong about you, 重点是 我之前看错你们了
[1:19:49] and I hope… there’s some way I can make it right. 还有我希望 我有机会弥补
[1:19:53] -Give us jet packs. -We should kiss. -给我们喷气背包吧 -我们应该亲亲
[1:19:57] Did… did you just say… 你 你刚是不是说
[1:20:04] Well, that feels right! 这感觉爽呆了
[1:20:06] I think I’d actually prefer a jet pack, please. 我想我更喜欢喷气背包
[1:20:09] I think we should go with Private’s idea. 我想我们该听菜鸟的主意
[1:20:15] Yeah! 耶
[1:20:17] Kowalski! What’s our trajectory? 科沃斯基 现在什么情况
[1:20:19] 95% certain this will end in massive… 百分之九十五的几率着陆时会
[1:20:22] flaming disaster! 大爆炸
[1:20:24] -And the other five percent? -Irrelevant, sir! -那还有百分之五呢 -无关紧要 长官
[1:20:27] -Jet packs are awesome! -Agreed! -喷气背包太棒了 -同意
[1:20:40] Who says penguins can’t fly? 谁说企鹅不能飞
[1:21:25] Skipper, we are going to turn me back to normal, right? 老大 你们会把我变回正常的 是吧
[1:21:28] Absolutely. First thing Monday. 当然 这是当务之急
[1:21:34] -I’m in a rocket ship! -I want to push the button. -我在火箭船上 -我想要按按钮了
[1:21:38] -Give me that! -Hey! Stealer! -把它给我 -嘿 小偷
[1:21:40] Let’s do this! I’m ready! 来吧 我准备好了
[1:21:42] Okay, on three. One, three, go. 好 倒数三下 一 三 走起
[1:21:44] I’m just gonna do a little practice push. 我只想练习一下
[1:21:47] Okay, I’m not going to press it. 好吧 我不会按下的
[1:21:49] Why are you smacking my hand? Hey, look over there! 你干嘛拍我的手 嘿 看那儿
[1:21:52] I’m a laser show. 激光秀
[1:21:55] Julien! 朱莉安
[1:21:58] Now, that’s the Private we know and love. High one! 现在 我们爱的小可爱菜鸟回来了 击掌
[1:22:02] -Immeasurable cuteness, right there! -Good to be back. -无敌可爱 就在面前 -欢迎回归
[1:22:05] I feel like a French fry! 我感觉像根法式薯条
[1:22:09] -I’m okay! -And with cuteness to spare! -我没事 -比以前更可爱了
[1:22:13] Come on! Frosty mugs of herring juice all around! 来吧 请你们喝冷淡杯鱼汁
[1:22:16] -Private’s buying. -What? -菜鸟买单 -什么
[1:22:17] You know, if I’m being honest, 你知道 说实话
[1:22:20] I expected a little more… pizzazz! 我还以为能更激情一点呢
[1:22:24] Yes! Now, that’s pizzazz! 没错 这就有激情啦
2014年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Madagascar 3:Europe’s Most Wanted(马达加斯加03欧洲通缉犯)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: How to Train Your Dragon(驯龙高手01)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme