英文名称:Penguin League
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Space, Flip! | 太空欸 弗利普 |
[00:18] | One small waddle for a penguin, | 这是一只企鹅的一小步 |
[00:21] | one giant wing flap for penguinkind. | 却是整个企鹅类的一大步 |
[00:24] | I still can’t believe we’re here! | 我还是感觉自己在做梦 |
[00:27] | We actually launched from our home | 我们是真的从地球的北极老家出发 |
[00:29] | on planet Earth’s north pole and colonized outer space. | 前去征服星辰大海了吗 |
[00:34] | It’s utterly incredible! | 我滴个乖乖 |
[00:37] | Well, I do know it’s time for lunch. | 我现在只想吃个午饭 |
[00:40] | Are you as hungry as I am? | 我饿了 你不饿吗 |
[00:42] | Mm, lunch? | 午饭吗 |
[00:44] | I could eat a whole penguin. | 我饿得都能生吃只活企鹅了 |
[00:47] | Hey, you’re a penguin, you can’t eat a penguin. | 你就是只企鹅 你可不能吃同类 |
[00:51] | Moving right along. | 再往前开 |
[00:54] | Hey, Space Jack’s fly through is half a light year | 太空杰克斯就在右前方 |
[00:57] | up ahead on the right. | 差不多半光年的距离 |
[00:58] | Oh, I could go for one of their fish sandwiches. | 我可以去尝尝他们的鲜鱼三明治 |
[01:02] | I’ll radio the ICE ship, see if the gang wants us | 我联系一下冰河号 看看他们需不需要 |
[01:04] | to get anything for them. | 让我们带点东西给他们 |
[01:06] | Greetings, Flip, Zooey. | 你们好 弗利普 佐伊 |
[01:08] | How’s your first dual space expedition going? | 你们的第一次二人寰宇探险怎么样了 |
[01:11] | It’s going great, captain. | 还不错 船长 |
[01:13] | I think Flip and I are gonna make a penguific pair. | 我觉得我和弗利普真是天造企鹅设的一对 |
[01:17] | Right, Flip? | 对吧 弗利普 |
[01:18] | All right, Zooey, just long as we keep lots | 行了 佐伊 |
[01:21] | of yummy snacks around. | 多吃饭少说话 |
[01:22] | I’m happy to hear that, you two. | 很高兴看到你俩这样 |
[01:24] | I had a hunch you’d make a good team. | 我早就料到你俩很合得来 |
[01:26] | Hey, are you guys hungry at all? | 你们都不饿的吗 |
[01:28] | Zooey and I are starving, and we’re about to cruise | 佐伊和我都要饿坏了 不过我们正好 |
[01:31] | right by Space Jack’s. | 马上要经过太空杰克斯 |
[01:33] | Want us to pick up some extra fish sandwiches? | 要让我们多带点鲜鱼三明治吗 |
[01:36] | Mm, mm, Space Jack’s makes the best fast fish sandwiches | 太空杰克斯的鲜鱼三明治是整个宇宙里 |
[01:43] | in the cosmos. | 一级棒的了 |
[01:46] | Yeah, I could swallow them whole! | 是啊 我能整个吞下 |
[01:48] | Now Flop, we’ll remember to chew this time, okay? | 弗洛普 这次记得嚼一嚼再咽下去行吗 |
[01:52] | That sounds wonderful, Flip. | 听起来很棒啊 弗利普 |
[01:54] | We’ll take three fish sandwiches. | 我们想要三个三明治 |
[01:56] | And feel free to take a break and join us for lunch | 你们送过来的时候要是不介意的话 |
[01:59] | when you drop them off. | 可以休息一下跟我们一起吃 |
[02:00] | Awesome, see y’all in a few. | 当然可以 回头见了您嘞 |
[02:03] | Y’all, where did you get y’all | “您嘞” 我们地球太空飞了这么会儿 |
[02:06] | between the north pole and outer space? | 你从哪学的”您嘞” |
[02:09] | My uncle Reg. | 我叔叔莱格 |
[02:11] | Uncle Reg? | 什么莱格叔叔 |
[02:12] | I don’t remember an uncle Reg. | 我怎么不记得有这么个叔叔 |
[02:15] | He was from the Blexus star system | 他老家在布莱瑟斯星系 |
[02:17] | and visited last Earth winter. | 去年冬天的时候来的 |
[02:19] | You were hibernating. | 你当时在冬眠 |
[02:21] | Lucky me. | 那可真走运 |
[02:23] | He left me a 10 gallon cowboy hat | 他给我带了个超大的牛仔帽 |
[02:25] | and you woke up and used it as a Slip ‘N Slide, remember? | 你醒来就拿来当滑板滑了 你还记得吗 |
[02:29] | Oh, that? | 那个啊 |
[02:31] | I worked up some speed on that thing. | 我加速还费了不少劲呢 |
[02:33] | I know, you wore out the felt | 我知道 你把你毯子睡烂了 |
[02:35] | and crushed it on the first day. | 然后一眼就爱上那个帽子了 |
[02:38] | I always crush it, Flip. | 我一直都很喜欢 弗利普 |
[02:40] | It’s what I do, crush it! | 不喜欢就不是我了 |
[02:43] | Let’s get some fish. | 快去吃鱼吧 |
[02:56] | Thank you so much for the fish sandwiches, Zooey, Flip. | 佐伊 弗利普 谢谢你们的鲜鱼三明治 |
[02:59] | Yeah guys, thanks a bunch. | 是的 谢惨你们了 |
[03:01] | Ah, the pungent scent of sardines | 沙丁鱼的香味儿每次 |
[03:04] | gets my beak salivating every time. | 都能让我的鼻子都开始流口水 |
[03:06] | Hey, Flop, h-h-how about a game | 弗洛普 不如我们来一把 |
[03:09] | of scissors, paper, ice cubes? | 冰块剪刀布吧 |
[03:12] | You lose, I get your sandwich. | 你要是输了就把你的三明治给我 |
[03:15] | And if you lose I get yours? | 那你输了就把你的给我吗 |
[03:18] | No. | 不行 |
[03:20] | What kinda deal is that? | 那玩个啥 |
[03:21] | A good one from my perspective. | 我看着还挺好玩的啊 |
[03:25] | Exactly, I think I’ll pass. | 想得美 我可不同意 |
[03:28] | Ah, have it your way. | 那就按照你说的来 |
[03:31] | If you two would like to take a minute | 你俩要是愿意花几分钟 |
[03:33] | to join us for lunch, we have room. | 和我们一起吃饭的话 随时欢迎 |
[03:35] | Thanks a bunch, Captain Stella, | 谢惨你了 斯黛拉船长 |
[03:37] | but we don’t want to leave Slushy out in space. | 但我们不想把斯莱希孤零零扔在太空 |
[03:40] | He might get lonely, or think he isn’t welcome. | 他可能会孤独寂寞 觉得自己被排挤了 |
[03:44] | And he’s super cool. | 但他人很棒的 |
[03:46] | We’re enjoying getting to know him a lot. | 我们很高兴认识他 |
[03:48] | Slushy is rad, top of the line spacecraft. | 斯莱希棒极了 是一顶一的船员 |
[03:52] | He’s a bit too literal sometimes, | 就是有时候太古板 |
[03:55] | but we’re working on that. | 但我们还在努力克服这一点 |
[03:57] | Ah, I thought Slushy was the name of their spaceship. | 我还以为斯莱希是他们飞船的名字呢 |
[04:02] | It is, they upgraded to an artificial intelligence motherboard, | 是的 他们把母板升级成了人工智能 |
[04:06] | so the ship talks to them. | 所以现在飞船能和他们说话了 |
[04:08] | Get out! | 怎么可能 |
[04:09] | It’s true, they’re talking about installing AI | 是真的 我还听说要在这艘冰河号飞船上 |
[04:12] | in this ICE ship, too! | 装人工智能呢 |
[04:14] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[04:15] | But we already have you on the crew, | 但我们已经有你了啊 |
[04:18] | how much artificial intelligence do we need? | 我们还需要什么人工智能 |
[04:23] | Gee, funny. | 天 真好笑 |
[04:25] | I know, right? | 是吧 很好笑吧 |
[04:26] | It was so funny I forgot to laugh. | 好笑到我都忘了笑了 |
[04:29] | See? | 看见没 |
[04:30] | An AI’s not perfect. | 你这人工智能也不是啥都会 |
[04:32] | Well, I’ll let you space penguins ship out, | 那你们太空企鹅就快出航吧 |
[04:34] | and we’ll see you at the end of your expedition. | 等你们结束探险了再见 |
[04:37] | Space penguins! | 太空企鹅 |
[04:39] | Hip, hip! | 耶耶 |
[04:40] | Hooray! | 太好咯喂 |
[04:41] | Enjoy your sandwiches, | 好好享受你们的三明治吧 |
[04:43] | and if you need anything else just let us know. | 有什么需要跟我们说 |
[04:45] | I love to hit the fly through. | 我超爱那种方便取餐的快餐店 |
[04:47] | They can probably tell from the size of your belly. | 看看你的大肚子就谁都知道了 |
[04:53] | Let’s go, Slushy. | 出发吧 斯莱希 |
[04:55] | The universe is our clam. | 宇宙奥秘近在咫尺 |
[05:01] | I’m starving, I can’t wait to dig into our sandwiches. | 我饿死了 好想吃三明治啊 |
[05:04] | Don’t they smell scrumptious? | 闻一闻我都流口水 |
[05:10] | Hmm, something smells funny, actually. | 我现在闻一闻倒是有点怪味 |
[05:16] | Did you? | 你是不是干坏事儿了 |
[05:17] | No, I do not have gas. | 不是我放的 |
[05:20] | It was a one time thing, okay? | 我就之前放了一次 真的 |
[05:22] | I already apologized. | 我道过歉了 |
[05:24] | Okay, okay, you don’t have to bite my head off. | 行了行了 没必要这么紧张嘛 |
[05:28] | You never let me forget anything, you know that? | 说真的 你让我做什么事儿都有愧疚感 |
[05:31] | You did some damage in here, that’s all. | 你只不过是做了点坏事 |
[05:34] | It wasn’t that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[05:36] | It made my eyes water. | 上次呛得我都要流眼泪了 |
[05:39] | We’re penguins, our eyes are always glassy. | 我们是企鹅 眼睛一直都是水水的 |
[05:43] | Not like that! | 不是那种水 |
[05:44] | Slushy, you’re lucky you weren’t here yet, it was horrible. | 斯莱希当时没在真是走运了 太可怕了 |
[05:49] | I am not outfitted with aroma sensories, | 我不配备有嗅觉传感器 |
[05:52] | therefore it’s doubtful I would have shared | 因此就算我在场 |
[05:54] | in your unpleasant experience, Zooey. | 恐怕也体会不到你糟糕的心情 佐伊 |
[05:57] | Is that your fancy way of agreeing with me? | 你这是在奉承我吗 |
[06:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:01] | Okay, this conversation’s over, it’s time to eat. | 行了 聊天结束 开吃吧 |
[06:04] | Slushy, activate auto pilot. | 斯莱希 开启自动驾驶 |
[06:06] | Automatic pilot activated, Flip. | 自动驾驶模式已开启 弗利普 |
[06:09] | Mm-mm, fresh fish sandwich here I come! | 鲜鱼三明治 我来啦 |
[06:14] | The accuracy of your description is suspect, | 鉴于我们所说的那些鱼从地球经历了 |
[06:17] | seeing that the fish in question traveled approximately | 大约六百五十万英里的飞行 |
[06:20] | 6.5 million Earth miles. | 你所说的鲜鱼 描述恐怕不够准确 |
[06:23] | If stored in an ice and salt mixture during transport, | 只有运输时储存在低温高盐度的环境中 |
[06:26] | it is conceivable the fish reached Space Jack’s | 太空杰克斯的鱼才能 |
[06:29] | still in the marketplace’s definition | 达到市场要求的 |
[06:31] | of quote fresh unquote. | 所谓的”鲜” |
[06:34] | I think I just lost my appetite. | 给我说得都不饿了 |
[06:36] | Slushy, I just want to enjoy my fish sandwich right now. | 斯莱希 我现在只想好好吃一顿 |
[06:40] | Can I just do that, please? | 求求你安静地做个人工智能吧 |
[06:42] | Certainly, Flip. | 当然可以 弗利普 |
[06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:45] | Although I feel it is my duty to inform you | 但我觉得有必要提醒你们 |
[06:48] | that your sandwich contains the elements carbon, | 你们所吃的三明治里含有 |
[06:51] | hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorous, and sulfur. | 碳 氢 氮 氧 磷 硫等元素 |
[06:56] | What does that mean, Slushy? | 所以呢 斯莱希 |
[06:59] | There’s cheese on your sandwich. | 你们的三明治里还有芝士 |
[07:01] | Cheese? | 芝士 |
[07:03] | Cheese? | 芝士 |
[07:04] | Yes, cheese. | 是的 芝士 |
[07:06] | But, but I specifically said no cheese, no cheese, right? | 但我明明说了不要芝士 不要芝士 对吧 |
[07:11] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:13] | We cannot afford you having any cheese | 我们是不可能让你在 |
[07:15] | in this close environment of this small ship. | 这个封闭的小空间里吃芝士的 |
[07:18] | We penguins are lactose intolerant, | 我们企鹅都有乳糖不耐受症 |
[07:21] | and you definitely have problems with gas. | 再加上你放屁又很臭 |
[07:25] | Maybe the fly through workers just made a mistake. | 可能是传话的工作人员听错了 |
[07:28] | Maybe we can take the cheese off. | 也许我们还可以把芝士取出来 |
[07:30] | Slushy, is it melted or sliced? | 斯莱希 芝士是融化的还是切片的 |
[07:33] | My x-rays show that the cheese is melted, Flip. | 我的X光显示是融化的 弗利普 |
[07:37] | Melted, aww, we can’t even peel it off. | 融化的 糟糕 这下我们取都取不出了 |
[07:40] | All that good fish, ruined! | 那么好的鱼 都毁了 |
[07:43] | Blast it! | 见鬼 |
[07:44] | Slushy, what kind of cheese is it? | 斯莱希 里面是哪种芝士 |
[07:47] | My sensors indicate American cheese. | 我的传感器显示是美国芝士 |
[07:51] | American, the most obvious cheese. | 美国芝士 最典型的芝士 |
[07:55] | This is terrible, what are we going to eat? | 这太糟了 我们还能吃些什么 |
[07:58] | The underside of the bun appears | 面包的下半部分 |
[08:01] | to be salvageable. | 看起来还有救 |
[08:03] | Excuse me, do we look like pigeons? | 有没有搞错 你看我们像鸽子吗 |
[08:07] | In all my days, I’ve never had to resort | 我这辈子 从来没有 |
[08:11] | to picking at pieces of bun. | 挑面包片来吃过 |
[08:13] | I’m not going to start now. | 现在我也不打算这么做 |
[08:16] | Ditto that, we’re penguins. | 同上 我们可是企鹅 |
[08:18] | Space penguins! | 太空企鹅 |
[08:20] | Elite space penguins, intergalactic ICE penguins! | 精英太空企鹅 星际冰河企鹅 |
[08:25] | Flip, we need to warn the others! | 弗利普 我们得提醒一下其他人 |
[08:29] | If our sandwiches have cheese, theirs probably do, too. | 既然这的三明治有芝士 他们的应该也有 |
[08:33] | Slushy, connect us to the ICE ship right away. | 斯莱希 快连线冰河号 |
[08:36] | As you wish, Flip. | 如你所愿 弗利普 |
[08:40] | Captain Stella, don’t eat those fish sandwiches! | 斯黛拉船长 不要吃那些三明治 |
[08:43] | I’m afraid its too late, Flip. | 恐怕太迟了 弗利普 |
[08:45] | Oh no! | 不是吧 |
[08:48] | Yeah guys, Flop already dug in. | 是的 朋友们 弗洛普已经吃下去了 |
[08:52] | Blast it! | 见鬼 |
[08:53] | He’s going to out the other end. | 他可能要拉肚子了 |
[09:02] | Any minute! | 随时可能 |
[09:04] | But we just flew out, why did you have to eat | 我们才刚起飞 你干嘛这么快 |
[09:06] | a sandwich so fast, Flop? | 就吃掉一个三明治 弗洛普 |
[09:09] | Two sandwiches. | 两个三明治 |
[09:10] | Two? | 两个吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah, two. | 对 两个 |
[09:12] | I bet Bondo at scissors, paper, ice cubes, and won! | 我和班多玩冰块剪刀布 然后赢了 |
[09:16] | I’ve never been so happy to lose in my life, | 我这辈子从来没输得这么开心过 |
[09:21] | let me tell ya. | 我说真的 |
[09:23] | What a nightmare. | 真是噩梦 |
[09:24] | Needless to say, penguins, I passed on mine. | 无需多言 企鹅们 我的三明治不要了 |
[09:28] | Smart, captain. | 太机智了 船长 |
[09:30] | Alas, it begs the question, | 哎呀 那么问题来了 |
[09:33] | who put cheese on our sandwiches? | 是谁在我们的三明治里放芝士的 |
[09:35] | I ordered all of them with no cheese, captain, honest! | 我订的时候说了不要芝士 真的 船长 |
[09:39] | He did, I heard him loud and clear. | 是真的 我亲耳听到他说的 |
[09:43] | And that’s no small feat. | 这可不是件小事 |
[09:45] | We’re penguins, not external ear flabs. | 我们是企鹅 没有外耳廓的 |
[09:50] | Oh you guys, I think I’m gonna be sick. | 朋友们 我觉得我要吐了 |
[09:53] | Bondo, find a bucket for Flop. | 班多 给弗洛普找个桶 |
[09:55] | Do not let him vomit on the floor. | 别让他吐在地上 |
[09:58] | If we slip in it, we’ll never get back on our feet. | 如果我们滑倒在上面 就别想再站起来了 |
[10:01] | We can’t right our bodies up at all! | 我们根本不可能自己站起来 |
[10:04] | Too clumsy, we’ll slide in it forever. | 身体太笨重 我们会在呕吐物上滑一辈子 |
[10:08] | I’m on it, captain. | 我这就去 船长 |
[10:14] | Flip, Zooey, I’m calling an emergency meeting. | 弗利普 佐伊 我要召开紧急会议 |
[10:18] | I want to see the both of you at headquarters, immediately. | 我要在指挥部见到你们两个 现在立刻 |
[10:22] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上来 |
[10:26] | You think we’re in trouble? | 我们是不是有麻烦了 |
[10:27] | Trouble, what did we do? | 麻烦 我们干什么了 |
[10:30] | Duh, Zooey, we delivered bad sandwiches to the ICE ship. | 佐伊 我们把坏的三明治送到了冰河号 |
[10:35] | Correction, Flip. | 纠正 弗利普 |
[10:36] | The sandwiches themselves are adequate. | 三明治本身是没有任何问题的 |
[10:39] | They are prepared as advertised and all ingredients | 它们是按照广告做的 并且所有成分 |
[10:43] | are well within their expiration dates. | 都在保质期内 |
[10:46] | You and your species representatives simply have | 只是你和你的物种们对 |
[10:50] | an inversion and/or intolerance to cheese. | 芝士不耐受而已 |
[10:54] | Thanks Slushy, but that doesn’t exactly | 谢谢你的纠正 斯莱希 但这 |
[10:56] | make me feel better. | 并没有让我感觉更好受 |
[10:58] | Sounds like a personal problem. | 听起来像是你个人的问题 |
[11:01] | Geez, Louise, I didn’t know | 天哪 路易斯 我都不知道 |
[11:03] | they programmed you with snark. | 他们还给你编入了冷嘲热讽程序 |
[11:05] | I’m not sure who Louise is. | 我不知道路易斯是谁 |
[11:08] | You may have me confused | 你可能把我 |
[11:10] | with another artificial intelligence unit. | 和另一个人工智能搞混了 |
[11:13] | I can’t do this right now, I’m stressing out. | 我不能去参加会议 我压力好大 |
[11:15] | It’s gonna be fine, I think. | 我觉得没事的 |
[11:18] | Let’s just go see what the captain wants to talk about. | 走吧 看看船长到底想和我们说什么 |
[11:22] | Hopefully it’s not revoking my space flight credentials. | 希望千万不要取消我的太空飞行资格 |
[11:25] | The odds of that are solidly 50/50. | 有百分之五十的可能性取消你的资格 |
[11:29] | Thanks. | 真是谢谢你告诉我 |
[11:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:47] | Finally, what took you two so long? | 终于来了 怎么花了这么长时间 |
[11:50] | Our radar showed you at two light years away, | 我的雷达显示你俩距离我两光年 |
[11:53] | but in the time it took, | 但是你俩来的时间 |
[11:54] | Slushy could have traveled four light years. | 都够斯莱希飞四光年了 |
[11:57] | Uh, we encountered a flash asteroid field, Captain. | 我们在路上遇到了一个闪现行星带 船长 |
[12:02] | I didn’t see any space disturbances on my screens. | 我的屏幕可没有显示任何空间干扰 |
[12:06] | That’s because there weren’t any, Captain. | 因为本来就没有干扰呀 船长 |
[12:09] | There was no astroid field. | 没有什么行星带 |
[12:12] | Flip was too nervous to exit our ship and come in. | 弗利普太紧张了 一直不敢下船 |
[12:15] | He hung onto his seat for dear life, | 他就一直坐在驾驶椅上 |
[12:18] | until Slushy had no choice | 直到斯莱希无计可施 |
[12:20] | but to eject him from the airlock. | 把他从气闸室弹射出来 |
[12:23] | Gee, thanks Zooey, the asteroid field story | 天哪 谢谢你 佐伊 行星带的故事 |
[12:25] | was perfectly feasible. | 本来是完美无缺的 |
[12:27] | Was not, Captain Stella said herself | 才不是 斯黛拉船长都说了 |
[12:31] | she didn’t see it on the screens. | 她没有看到任何干扰 |
[12:33] | They pop up by surprise all the time. | 行星带总是会凭空突然出现的 |
[12:36] | Flash asteroid storms, | 闪现的行星风暴 |
[12:37] | before radar picks them up, they’re gone! | 可以在雷达探测到之前就消失得无影无踪 |
[12:40] | Name one time that’s happened to us. | 我们有遇到过哪怕一次吗 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna have an issue with that spaceship | 那艘船要是再把我赶出来一次 |
[12:45] | if he ejects me from my seat again, Captain. | 我就要对它有意见了 船长 |
[12:48] | You two take a chill pill, penguins. | 冷静一点 企鹅们 |
[12:51] | And if possible, make that an antacid. | 可能的话 顺便消消饿意 |
[12:54] | Most importantly, who in the galaxy put cheese | 重要的是 到底是谁给了我们这些 |
[12:57] | on an entire order of fish sandwiches for penguins | 消化不了芝士的企鹅 |
[13:01] | who don’t digest cheese? | 那些有芝士的三明治 |
[13:03] | It’s all my fault, Captain. | 都是我的错 船长 |
[13:05] | I should have checked them before handing them over. | 我应该在它们送去冰河号之前检查一下的 |
[13:08] | Nonsense, Flip, you shouldn’t have had to. | 这是胡扯 弗利普 跟你一点关系都没有 |
[13:11] | But a spaceguin worth his mettle | 但是一只有能耐的太空企鹅 |
[13:13] | leaves no rock unturned. | 不会遗漏任何蛛丝马迹 |
[13:15] | What happened to Flop is my fault. | 都是因为我 弗洛普才会出事 |
[13:18] | Flip, Flop’s going to be fine. | 弗利普 弗洛普会没事的 |
[13:20] | He just needs a little down time and bedrest. | 他只是需要休息一下 |
[13:23] | And possibly a mackerel juice cleanse. | 可能还得喝点鲭鱼汁 |
[13:26] | But we were buddies, he and I. | 但我们是好兄弟 |
[13:29] | We were each other’s first co-pilots. | 我们互为对方的第一次飞行搭档 |
[13:32] | Flip and Flop, the dynamo duo. | 弗利普和弗洛普 活力二人组 |
[13:35] | What am I, chopped liver? | 你当我是什么 空气吗 |
[13:38] | With cheese on it. | 有芝士味道的空气 |
[13:39] | Why, you. | 你怎么能这样说 |
[13:42] | Listen up you two, there’s a valuable lesson | 你们两个听着 我要给你们 |
[13:44] | to be learned here. | 好好上一课了 |
[13:46] | Our mistakes don’t define us, | 我们犯下的错误并不能界定我们 |
[13:48] | and the unexpected happens all the time. | 始料未及的事情经常会发生 |
[13:51] | This whole big, wild universe is borned of chaos, | 整个巨大的宇宙都是由混沌构成的 |
[13:56] | and that chaos is always a mere breath away. | 而混沌总是会稍纵即逝 |
[13:59] | And that’s supposed to make me feel better? | 这话是用来宽慰我们的吗 |
[14:02] | Yeah, I’m not really feeling it. | 我好像并没有感到宽慰 |
[14:05] | That’s okay, penguins. | 好吧 企鹅们 |
[14:07] | Don’t sweat the little stuff. | 这些都不重要 |
[14:08] | Now, we must get down to business. | 现在我们得干正事了 |
[14:11] | I wanna know who made those cheese sandwiches. | 我要知道是谁做了那些芝士三明治 |
[14:14] | We should be able to find that easily enough. | 这个应该很容易查清的 |
[14:17] | We’ll just go back and talk to the fly through manager. | 我们回去找传话的管理人员谈谈 |
[14:20] | That’s right, he might even still be there. | 说得对 他可能还在那里 |
[14:23] | That’s a great place to start. | 这是一个很好的开始 |
[14:24] | Report back to me when, or if, you get answers. | 如果能找到答案要立刻报告给我 |
[14:28] | There’s no if, Captain, we’ll find out who did this. | 别说如果 船长 我们会查出是谁干的 |
[14:32] | And we’ll bring the scoundrel to justice. | 而且还会把那个恶棍绳之以法 |
[14:35] | Hold your feathers, Zooey. | 冷静点 佐伊 |
[14:37] | For all we know, it was all just a mistake. | 我们都知道 这只是一个失误 |
[14:39] | That’s a little too convenient for my taste, Cap. | 做这种事情 我乐意至极 船长 |
[14:43] | I think there’s villainy afoot, | 我觉得这是个阴谋 |
[14:45] | and we’re gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我们会追查到底的 |
[14:47] | Uh oh, he’s in detective mode again. | 啊哦 他又把自己当侦探了 |
[14:51] | This could get interesting. | 这可就好玩起来了 |
[14:53] | I’m counting on it. | 我可全指望你们了 |
[14:54] | I’ll hold things down here, | 我会守在这里 |
[14:56] | and keep you updated on Flop’s condition. | 弗洛普的情况会及时告诉你 |
[14:58] | In the meantime, you penguins get answers. | 同时 你们俩去查清楚 |
[15:01] | Hopefully, we can ensure this doesn’t happen | 希望能够让其他人 |
[15:04] | to anyone else in the cosmos. | 免遭痛苦 |
[15:06] | Yes, Captain. | 是 船长 |
[15:07] | Cheese, eugh. | 可恶的芝士 |
[15:10] | Squeak, Commander Ham Sanders. | 斯奎克 汉姆·桑德指挥官 |
[15:12] | I received a distress call from ICE. | 冰河号传来一个不好的消息 |
[15:16] | I’m not going anywhere near ICE, | 我可不喜欢冰 |
[15:18] | it’s bad for my joints. | 冰太冷了 我的膝盖受不了 |
[15:20] | Send somebody else, I need a vacation. | 找别人吧 我要休息 |
[15:23] | No, Commander Ham Sanders, | 不行 汉姆·桑德指挥官 |
[15:25] | ICE stands for Intergalactic Confederation Coalition. | 冰河号是星际联盟组织 |
[15:29] | They’re intergalactic penguins! | 他们是星际企鹅 |
[15:31] | Intergalactic penguins, are they friends or foes? | 星际企鹅 是敌人还是朋友 |
[15:36] | They’re friends, and they’re in need of help. | 是朋友 他们需要帮助 |
[15:39] | We’ll help them, Captain Ganymede. | 我们得帮助他们 伽尼莫得船长 |
[15:41] | Just a word of caution, Squeak. | 斯奎克 给你一句忠告 |
[15:44] | Don’t let your love for anything and everything edible | 你不要因为贪吃 |
[15:47] | get in the way of your mission. | 而耽误任务 |
[15:50] | I won’t, we’re on our way, Captain Ganymede. | 不会的 伽尼莫得船长 我们出发吧 |
[15:53] | Thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[15:54] | Great, it’s high time we get to kick some space butt. | 不错 是时候让我们来个太空大战了 |
[15:57] | Let’s get this baby on the road. | 我们出发去找这些小可爱吧 |
[16:00] | Aye aye, Commander! | 遵命 指挥官 |
[16:06] | This, this is some pickle, Zooey. | 佐伊 这里有一些腌菜 |
[16:09] | Mm, I could go for a juicy pickle right about now. | 我现在是想吃点多汁泡菜 |
[16:13] | Oh darn, me too, I forgot we hadn’t had lunch. | 该死 我也是 我忘了我们没吃午餐 |
[16:17] | Got a couple cold fish sandwiches with cheese in the back. | 后面有两个冷的芝士鱼三明治 |
[16:21] | Go dig in! | 去吃吧 |
[16:22] | Ha, ha, ha. | 哈 哈 哈 |
[16:25] | I would recommend against it, | 我不建议你们这样做 |
[16:26] | based on the outcome of Flop’s meal. | 别忘了弗洛普的下场 |
[16:29] | We know, Slushy, I was just joking around. | 我们知道 斯莱希 我只是在开玩笑 |
[16:34] | I see, levity. | 我看出来了 毫不费力 |
[16:37] | A ha, ha, ha, ha ha, ha. | 那声哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 |
[16:40] | Hey, Slushy has a sense of humor! | 斯莱希居然有幽默感了 |
[16:43] | Kinda. | 有点 |
[16:44] | Not specifically, no. | 具体来说 我并不具备幽默感 |
[16:46] | A sense of humor, as you describe, is intangible and greatly | 根据你的描述 幽默感很大程度上 |
[16:50] | depends on not only the wit of the speaker, | 不仅取决于说话者的智慧 |
[16:53] | but the perceptions of the listener. | 还取决于倾听者的感受 |
[16:55] | I do, however, possess situational | 然而 我的确拥有情境智能 |
[16:58] | and self-referential intelligence and can adapt | 和自我参照智能 |
[17:01] | to the style and lingo of the beings | 能够适应与我接触最多的 |
[17:04] | with which I most engage. | 种族的风格和语言 |
[17:06] | Oh, I feel like I ate the cheese. | 怎么感觉有点恶心 |
[17:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:11] | Hi, space penguins! | 你们好 太空企鹅 |
[17:12] | I’m Squeak, with the Space Guardians, | 我是斯奎克 这里是太空守护者 |
[17:15] | and this is my partner, Commander Ham Sanders. | 这是我的同伴 汉姆·桑德指挥官 |
[17:17] | Partner, eh, try superior. | 伙伴 也是他的头儿 |
[17:20] | Uh, you get the idea. | 好吧 你懂的 |
[17:21] | We spoke with your headquarters and heard about the fact | 我们联系了你们的总部并得知了消息 |
[17:23] | that you have a problem, and we’re here to offer our help. | 你们遇到困难了 我们可以提供帮助 |
[17:26] | Wow, the Space Guardians, for real? | 哇 太空守护者 是真的吗 |
[17:30] | For real, cute flightless space birds. | 千真万确 二位不会飞的可爱的太空鸟 |
[17:32] | That’s very cool, thanks for the offer, guys. | 太酷了 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[17:36] | Don’t mention it. | 小事一桩 |
[17:38] | Any time you find yourselves in trouble you can’t handle, | 只要你们有困难 |
[17:40] | the Space Guardians will be here. | 太空守护者就会出现 |
[17:42] | That’s good to know. | 听到这个好开心 |
[17:44] | We need to find out who put cheese on our sandwiches | 我们在调查谁在我们的三明治里加了芝士 |
[17:47] | that were most definitely ordered without cheese. | 我们点餐的时候不可能会加芝士 |
[17:51] | Sounds like lousy customer service to me. | 这里的客户服务真糟糕 |
[17:54] | It could have been anyone. | 任何人都有嫌疑 |
[17:55] | I haven’t been treated well in light years. | 我已经好几年没有享受优质待遇了 |
[17:58] | That’s a bummer, Commander. | 这太让人失望了 指挥官 |
[18:00] | Well, nobody respects their elders anymore, or authority. | 再没有人把长辈和权威当回事了 |
[18:06] | I’m a decorated veteran, you know. | 我可是得过勋章的老兵 |
[18:08] | They get the gist, Commander. | 他们明白 指挥官 |
[18:09] | Respect my authority, Space Gastropod, | 请尊重我的权威 太空螺蛳 |
[18:13] | or I’ll be forced to activate my punishing baton! | 否则我将严厉惩罚你们 |
[18:17] | Uh, yes, Commander Ham Sanders. | 是的 汉姆·桑德指挥官 |
[18:19] | You say you received sandwiches with cheese? | 你是说你收到了加了芝士的三明治 |
[18:21] | Do you think it could have been an error, | 你认为是无心之过 |
[18:23] | or was it done on purpose? | 还是蓄意为之 |
[18:25] | I believe it was purposeful. | 这肯定是阴谋 |
[18:27] | The cheese was melted, so first it had to be added, | 芝士是融化的 首先它得加进去 |
[18:30] | then it had to be cooked. | 然后得经过加工 |
[18:32] | Hmm, melted cheese, oh. | 融化的芝士 |
[18:36] | Oh, cheese quesadilla, cheeseburger! | 哦 芝士玉米饼 芝士汉堡包 |
[18:41] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[18:43] | Maybe he likes cheese? | 也许他喜欢吃芝士 |
[18:46] | Okay, now then. | 好 那么现在 |
[18:49] | Exactly where did you get these cheese sandwiches? | 你们在哪里拿到的芝士三明治 |
[18:52] | We got them at Space Jack’s fly through. | 太空杰克斯快餐店 |
[18:54] | Space Jack’s? | 太空杰克斯吗 |
[18:55] | Hmm, do they still have those two for one | 他们的菜单上还有 |
[18:59] | burger bites on the menu? | 双层超大汉堡吗 |
[19:01] | Uh yeah, I think so. | 应该有 |
[19:06] | And the fly through’s always open, correct? | 他们的店一直常开 是吗 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:09] | That’s all I need to hear, penguins. | 我的问题问完了 企鹅们 |
[19:11] | We’ll swing by there right away, ask some questions, | 我们马上过去 盘问一下 |
[19:14] | see if we can get to the bottom of this here dilemma, | 看看我们能不能解决这个谜题 |
[19:16] | and find a resolution here. | 并找到解决办法 |
[19:19] | Thanks, Guardians! | 谢谢了 守护者们 |
[19:21] | I’m lactose intolerant, | 我有乳糖不耐症 |
[19:22] | so that sandwich could have made me feel real bad. | 那种三明治会让我很不舒服 |
[19:26] | And our friend, Flop, ate two! | 我们的朋友 弗洛普 吃了两个 |
[19:29] | He ate two? | 他吃了两个 |
[19:30] | Lucky bird. | 他可真幸运 |
[19:32] | He’s very ill and getting sicker by the moment, | 他吃完就病了 而且越来越严重 |
[19:35] | from what we’re being told. | 我们从总部听说的消息 |
[19:36] | Those contaminated sandwiches | 那些受污染的三明治 |
[19:38] | could have done a number on our whole fleet. | 会对我们整个舰队造成影响 |
[19:41] | Most of us haven’t eaten yet. | 我们大部分企鹅现在都还没吃东西 |
[19:43] | You haven’t eaten? | 你们还没吃东西吗 |
[19:44] | You need to get some food right away! | 你们现在需要吃点食物 |
[19:46] | Flying on an empty stomach is dangerous. | 空腹飞行很危险 |
[19:49] | We’re working on it, Squeak. | 斯奎克 我们正在想办法 |
[19:50] | So are we, here we go. | 我们也是 走吧 |
[19:52] | If we find out who did this to you, we’ll be in touch. | 一有结果我们就通知你们 |
[19:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:58] | Hey, h-how much did you pay for the sandwiches? | 那个 这些三明治要多少钱 |
[20:01] | It was eight space bucks for a half dozen. | 6个要8太空币 |
[20:03] | Eight space bucks, whew, good to know. | 8太空币 太好了 |
[20:06] | I have 10 space bucks in change under the console here. | 我这里的控制台下有10块零钱 |
[20:09] | I might uh, need to, you know, | 我可能 需要 你懂的 |
[20:12] | place an order to test their aptitude. | 我去试试他们食品的口味怎么样 |
[20:13] | Here we go, Commander, to Space Jack’s! | 我们走吧 指挥官 去找太空杰克斯 |
[20:16] | I’ll radio headquarters for backup. | 我要向总部请示一下 |
[20:18] | They don’t call it a hamburger joint for nothing. | 他们不会无缘无故地点汉堡 |
[20:24] | The Space Guardians sure are interesting. | 太空守护者太好玩了 |
[20:27] | That’s one way to put it. | 可以这么说 |
[20:29] | It sounded to me like his motherboard | 我觉得 他的母板 |
[20:31] | was either aging or damaged. | 不是用太久了 就是坏了 |
[20:34] | His system may need an upgrade. | 他的系统需要升级 |
[20:37] | Penguins, is everything all right out there? | 企鹅们 一切都好吗 |
[20:40] | We’re okay Captain, how’s Flop? | 我们都好 船长 弗洛普怎么样了 |
[20:43] | Not great. | 不是很好 |
[20:44] | The cheese seems to be fogging his mind. | 芝士似乎让他有点头晕 |
[20:47] | He’s lapsed into delirium. | 他已经精神错乱了 |
[20:49] | The ice is thin, thin ice, we’re on thin ice! | 冰很薄 很薄 我们在薄冰上 |
[20:52] | Watch your step everyone. | 大家注意脚下 |
[20:54] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[20:56] | We’re staying with him until it passes. | 我们会陪着他 直到他好起来 |
[20:59] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[21:01] | Waddle in a straight line, straight line! | 走直线 走直线 |
[21:04] | No penguin left behind. | 企鹅们都跟上 |
[21:07] | Not on my watch! | 别脱离我的视线 |
[21:09] | We got it, Flop, we’re keeping it straight. | 收到 弗洛普 我们一直在走直线 |
[21:12] | One misstep could spell disaster. | 一失足成千古恨 |
[21:15] | We know, buddy, we know. | 知道了 老兄 知道了 |
[21:17] | Oh, this is just terrible. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[21:20] | Captain Stella, we’ll find whoever did this | 斯黛拉船长 我们会揪出始作俑者 |
[21:24] | and make sure they never do it to any penguin ever again. | 确保他们再也不会对企鹅做出这种事 |
[21:29] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[21:30] | Stay strong, Flop! | 坚持住 弗洛普 |
[21:32] | Penguin strong, strength in numbers. | 企鹅很强壮 在数量上占据优势 |
[21:34] | Penguin army unites! | 企鹅军团 |
[21:36] | Birdspeed, penguins, keep in touch. | 鸟速前进 各位 保持联系 |
[21:40] | That wasn’t the Flop we know. | 那不是我们认识的弗洛普 |
[21:42] | We have to do something, Flip. | 我们得做点什么 弗利普 |
[21:45] | We can’t let this cheesing go unpunished. | 我们不能让这件事不了了之 |
[21:48] | Come on, we’re getting answers right now. | 我们现在就去找答案 |
[21:50] | Slushy, warp speed! | 斯莱希 曲速前进 |
[21:52] | Where should I warp to, Flip? | 要往哪个方向去呢 弗利普 |
[21:55] | Space Jack’s fly through, pronto! | 去太空杰克斯飞船 马上 |
[22:02] | We’re glad we caught you | 幸好能在轮班前 |
[22:03] | before your shift ended, Captain Paul. | 联系上你 保罗船长 |
[22:06] | You’re in charge of all Space Jack operations, correct? | 你负责太空杰克斯的所有操作 对吗 |
[22:10] | I am. | 没错 |
[22:11] | Who prepares the orders, Captain? | 船长 是谁准备的订单 |
[22:14] | I do, we’re a small team and | 是我准备的 我们是个小团队 |
[22:17] | I’m a very hooves on manager. | 我是个非常严格的经理 |
[22:21] | Captain Paul, do you remember us | 保罗船长 你还记得我们吗 |
[22:23] | and our order from earlier? | 还记得我们之前的订单吗 |
[22:26] | No, we see a lot of customers here at Space Jack’s. | 没印象 太空杰克斯的顾客太多了 |
[22:31] | Well, do you by chance recall an order for a bag | 那你能不能回想起有一袋 |
[22:35] | of fish sandwiches, then? | 鱼肉三明治的订单呢 |
[22:37] | Uh yeah, yeah, I believe so. | 有 有 我想起来了 |
[22:41] | And what do you recall of this order? | 那这份订单你能想起些什么呢 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[22:45] | Can you detail for us the particulars of this order? | 你能详细说说这份订单的细节吗 |
[22:48] | Eh, uh, well I think so. | 我应该可以 |
[22:52] | Six fish sandwiches, tartar sauce on the side, | 六个鱼肉三明治 边上放鞑靼酱 |
[22:55] | and no cheese. | 不加芝士 |
[22:58] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[22:59] | I have no further questions for this witness. | 我对这位证人没有其他疑问了 |
[23:02] | I do, you’re telling us | 我有问题 你是说 |
[23:03] | you prepared this order yourself, | 你自己一个人准备了这份订单吗 |
[23:06] | Captain Paul, with no assistance from anyone else? | 保罗船长 没有其他人搭把手吗 |
[23:10] | As far as I can recall, yes, no. | 据我所知 是的 不是 |
[23:14] | Which is it, yes, or no? | 是 还是不是 |
[23:20] | Answer the question! | 回答问题 |
[23:22] | Calm down, Flip. | 冷静点 弗利普 |
[23:23] | I, uh, I, I, I… | 我 我 |
[23:28] | Come on, come on, spit it out. | 快点 快点 快说 |
[23:31] | Yes, I made the sandwiches. | 是的 是我做了三明治 |
[23:34] | No, nobody else helped me. | 没 没有其他人帮忙 |
[23:37] | Aha, I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[23:40] | This giraffe’s as guilty as his neck is long. | 这头长颈鹿的罪证和他的长脖子一样明显 |
[23:43] | Am I in some sort of trouble? | 我惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[23:48] | Ohh, you have no idea, pal, no idea. | 你麻烦大着呢 朋友 大麻烦 |
[23:54] | I really don’t. | 我真是一头雾水 |
[23:56] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[23:58] | Ah, “did I do something wrong,” he asks. | 他问他做错什么了吗 |
[24:02] | Were they not cooked enough, or something? | 是三明治做少了吗 还是别的问题 |
[24:05] | I can remake them if there’s… | 有问题的话我可以重新制作 |
[24:08] | The prosecution rests its case. | 控方休庭 |
[24:11] | The prosecution, what’s this all about? | 什么控方 这是怎么回事 |
[24:15] | It’s about the cheese, Captain Paul. | 是关于芝士的事 保罗船长 |
[24:17] | The cheese? | 芝士 |
[24:19] | I didn’t use cheese. | 我没加芝士 |
[24:23] | Lies! | 说谎 |
[24:24] | I’m no lying, the order called for no cheese. | 我没有说谎 订单要求不加芝士 |
[24:29] | And yet, you put it on anyway. | 然而 你还是加了芝士 |
[24:31] | Monster! | 坏人 |
[24:33] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[24:34] | You’re going down for this, big boy. | 你要为此付出代价 小子 |
[24:37] | Hang up that Space Jack’s apron. | 把这个太空杰克斯的罪犯抓起来 |
[24:40] | Captain, the sandwiches in question | 船长 有问题的三明治 |
[24:42] | contained melted cheese when we unwrapped them. | 打开包装时里面加了融化的芝士 |
[24:46] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[24:47] | That’s impossible! | 那不可能 |
[24:50] | In our line of work, Paul, | 保罗 在我们这一行 |
[24:52] | the impossible has a funny way | 不可能的事总是以 |
[24:54] | of becoming possible all the time. | 有趣的方式变成可能 |
[24:58] | Listen guys, I know I didn’t mess up that order. | 听着 我确实没有搞错订单 |
[25:01] | I’m a penguin, and I’m lactose intolerant. | 我是只企鹅 有乳糖不耐症 |
[25:05] | Had I eaten that sandwich, | 我要是吃了那个三明治 |
[25:07] | I could have perished. | 那我早就一命呜呼了 |
[25:09] | I, uh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:14] | It’s too late for sorry, punk. | 说对不起已经太迟了 混蛋 |
[25:16] | Could you please calm him down? | 拜托让他冷静一下吧 |
[25:19] | Feeling the heat, huh? | 感受到我的怒火了 是吗 |
[25:21] | Get used to it. | 尽早习惯吧 |
[25:22] | I assure you, I’m as interested in getting to | 我跟你保证 我和你一样有兴趣 |
[25:26] | the bottom of this as you are. | 想要搞清楚这件事的来龙去脉 |
[25:29] | That’s what they all say, but I won’t stop | 罪犯都会这么说 但我不会停止调查的 |
[25:33] | until you melt like that cheese, perp. | 直到你像那团芝士一样融化 小贼 |
[25:36] | All right, th-th-this is crazy. | 好吧 这真是疯言疯语 |
[25:40] | Trying to plead insanity, aye? | 想要用精神错乱辩解 是吗 |
[25:42] | Nice try, but it won’t work. | 想得美 休想骗过我 |
[25:45] | Let me give you the benefit of the doubt, Captain. | 船长 假设你是无辜的 |
[25:49] | Which is more than you’ll get from me, stretch. | 我可不会认为你是无辜的 |
[25:51] | Let’s get down to brass tacks. | 言归正传 |
[25:54] | Oh come on, you two aren’t even police. | 得了吧 你们两个都不是警察 |
[25:59] | Bingo, creep, we’re ICE penguins, | 说对了 小子 我们是星际联盟组织企鹅 |
[26:02] | the most elite birds in space. Or on Earth, | 是太空中的精英鸟 在地球上也是精英鸟 |
[26:05] | for that matter, which is where we’re from. | 因为我们确实来自地球 |
[26:09] | And Earth creatures don’t fool around, buddy. | 地球上的生物可不会游手好闲 朋友 |
[26:12] | That’s right, we have reality TV and cop shows. | 没错 我们有真人秀和警匪片 |
[26:16] | We can spot a liar a mile away. | 一英里外我们就能认出一个骗子 |
[26:20] | Listen to me, both of you. | 听我说 你们两个 |
[26:21] | I promise I will do whatever I can to help you | 我保证会尽我所能 |
[26:25] | find out how cheese got onto your sandwiches. | 帮助你们调查芝士是怎么加到三明治上的 |
[26:29] | And one thing I’m sure of is that it did not | 我可以保证 |
[26:33] | happen by my hoof, you have my word on that. | 这件事并非我所为 |
[26:37] | Hmm, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[26:40] | Yeah, whaddaya think, | 没错 你想什么呢 |
[26:41] | we were born yesterday, chump? | 以为我们是昨天出生的婴儿吗 混蛋 |
[26:42] | Uh, wait, you believe him? | 等等 你相信他吗 |
[26:46] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[26:47] | Captain Paul, can you keep your eyes | 保罗船长 你能在工作中 |
[26:50] | and ears open at work, | 保持耳目畅通吗 |
[26:52] | and let us know if you see or | 如果你看到或听到任何可疑的事情 |
[26:54] | hear anything suspicious? | 能否告知我们呢 |
[26:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[26:58] | If there’s a saboteur on our team, | 如果我们队伍中有人不怀好意 |
[27:02] | I’d like to weed them out just as badly as you. | 我和你们一样也想把他们揪出来 |
[27:05] | Space Jack’s good name depends on it. | 太空杰克斯的好名声可不能被他们毁了 |
[27:09] | Words, it’s your actions that tell the tale, pal. | 总之 你的行动会说明一切 |
[27:12] | Right, can I go now? | 好吧 我可以走了吗 |
[27:15] | You’ll go when we say you can go, fly boy. | 我们说你可以走你才可以走 |
[27:19] | Yes, we’re done for now, Captain. | 是的 没问题了 船长 |
[27:22] | Yeah, scram. | 没错 滚吧 |
[27:24] | I’ll contact you immediately | 如果我发现有什么奇怪的地方 |
[27:27] | if I note anything strange. | 会立即联系你们的 |
[27:30] | You do that, or else. | 你最好是 否则的话 |
[27:32] | Thanks for taking the time to talk to us. | 感谢您抽出时间和我们交谈 |
[27:35] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们随时联系 |
[27:38] | Are you done acting like a lunatic? | 你演疯子演够了吗 |
[27:41] | What, I was playing hardball. | 什么 我得跟他来硬的 |
[27:43] | You were playing bad TV detective. | 你是在演电视里的坏侦探 |
[27:46] | It’s all part of the schtick, Zooey. | 这都是电视剧的剧情 佐伊 |
[27:48] | You’re the good cop, I’m the bad cop. | 你唱红脸 我唱白脸 |
[27:51] | We smother him until he has no excuses, | 把他逼到找不出借口 |
[27:53] | nowhere to turn, | 让他无路可逃 |
[27:55] | and in the spotlight of truth, | 在真相的聚光灯下 |
[27:56] | his lies crumble to ash under the heat of | 他的谎言会在烈日千阳下 |
[27:59] | a thousand suns! | 燃成灰烬 |
[28:01] | Sometimes I wonder about you. | 有时候我真是搞不懂你 |
[28:03] | You aren’t the only one. | 你不是唯一搞不懂的 |
[28:06] | Who’s next? | 下一个嫌疑人是谁 |
[28:07] | Let’s grill somebody else, it’s fun. | 我们继续盘问别人吧 挺好玩的 |
[28:09] | Why don’t we brief Captain Stella on things, | 我们何不向斯黛拉船长汇报情况呢 |
[28:12] | and see how Flop’s doing? | 顺便看看弗洛普怎么样了 |
[28:14] | Good idea, then we’ll snag another suspect. | 好主意 然后我们再抓一个嫌疑犯 |
[28:17] | Oh boy, are you sure you didn’t eat | 孩子 你确定你没吃 |
[28:20] | one of those tainted sandwiches after all? | 那些加了芝士的三明治吗 |
[28:23] | Good job getting answers | 你们两个去询问经理了 |
[28:24] | from the manager, you two. | 做得好 |
[28:26] | Anyone we can rule out at this stage | 这个阶段能排除的任何人 |
[28:28] | only helps us narrow it down | 都可以帮助我们缩小范围 |
[28:30] | to the real culprit faster. | 可以更快的找出真正的罪魁祸首 |
[28:32] | Yeah, slowly closing in, like the righteous jaws | 没错 慢慢靠近 就像无法躲避的 |
[28:35] | of an inescapable vise. | 正义虎钳 |
[28:37] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[28:39] | He’s just eager to solve this thing, Captain. | 他只是太想解决这个问题了 船长 |
[28:42] | Oh, I’m relieved. | 幸好幸好 |
[28:44] | I thought he ate some of that tainted fish sandwich. | 我还以为他吃了加芝士的三明治 |
[28:47] | Naw, it’s just Flip being Flip. | 没有 弗利普不就是这个老样子嘛 |
[28:50] | How’s Flop doing? | 弗洛普怎么样了 |
[28:52] | He’s, uh, er, not great. | 他 不太好 |
[28:57] | Hey Flop, how ya feeling, partner? | 弗洛普 你感觉怎么样 老弟 |
[28:59] | Keep your voice down. | 声音放低点 |
[29:02] | I saw polar bears, they’re everywhere. | 我看到北极熊了 到处都是 |
[29:05] | They blend in with the snow storm, | 他们和暴风雪融为一体 |
[29:07] | we won’t see until they’re on top of us. | 他们走到我们面前才能看清楚他们 |
[29:12] | I have someone who might be able to help us, penguins. | 我知道一个人或许能帮助我们 企鹅们 |
[29:15] | An old colleague in the Galloping Galaxy | 飞驰星系的一个老同事 |
[29:17] | who might be interested in helping us. | 可能会有兴趣帮助我们 |
[29:20] | Let me call him. | 让我打给他 |
[29:21] | Great, you guys lead him real easy, | 好极了 你们让他这么轻松 |
[29:24] | then I’ll come over the top like a sledgehammer | 然后我像个锤子一样 |
[29:26] | and lower the boom. | 严惩罪恶 |
[29:27] | Settle down, Flip. | 冷静点 弗利普 |
[29:28] | Justice doesn’t flinch, Zooey. | 正义是不会退缩的 佐伊 |
[29:32] | Hello again, Snout, long time now see. | 你好啊 斯诺特 好久不见 |
[29:37] | You look good, Stella, yeah. | 你看起来挺好 斯黛拉 |
[29:40] | Are those your kids? | 那几个是你的孩子吗 |
[29:42] | Uh, no, these penguins work for me, Snout. | 不 这些企鹅为我工作 斯诺特 |
[29:46] | So, no hatchlings? | 所以 你没有孩子吗 |
[29:49] | Maybe some day. | 也许以后会有 |
[29:50] | I’ve been focused on my career, I’m an ICE captain now. | 我一直专注于事业 现在是冰河号的船长 |
[29:54] | A captain? | 船长吗 |
[29:56] | Well excuse me! | 打扰了 |
[29:59] | Hey, you know mating season’s about to start | 嘿 你知道吗 我这里星球的 |
[30:02] | in my neck of the stars? | 交配季节就要开始了吗 |
[30:03] | How about a vacation in the Galloping Galaxy? | 去飞驰星系度个假怎么样 |
[30:08] | You’ve been inviting me for light years, Snout. | 你已经邀请我很多光年了 斯诺特 |
[30:11] | And you’ve been avoiding an answer | 而你一直拒绝给我答复 |
[30:13] | for just as long, Stella. | 也有这么多年了 斯黛拉 |
[30:15] | I’m going to avoid it a little while longer, | 我还会再拒绝回复一段时间的 |
[30:18] | if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[30:19] | I’m calling to ask for your help. | 我打给你是为了寻求帮助 |
[30:22] | I’m all ears, and nose, and hooves. | 我现在洗耳恭听 洗鼻恭听 洗蹄恭听 |
[30:26] | Good to know, Snout, here’s the beef. | 很好 斯诺特 是这样的 |
[30:29] | Recently, my team ordered food that was spiked with cheese. | 最近 我的团队点了加了芝士的食物 |
[30:33] | No, who did that? | 不 谁点的 |
[30:37] | That’s just it, we don’t know. | 问题就是 我们也不知道是谁 |
[30:39] | But one of my penguins seems to have lost his compass, | 但我的一只企鹅似乎晕得找不着北了 |
[30:43] | and the rest of my team narrowly avoided catastrophe. | 团队剩下的企鹅勉强避免了灾难 |
[30:47] | Unconscionable, an attack on you penguins | 太过分了 攻击你们企鹅 |
[30:50] | is an attack on the entire universe. | 就是攻击整个宇宙 |
[30:52] | I like your thinking, Mr. Snout. | 我喜欢你的想法 斯诺特先生 |
[30:55] | I mean, who’s more peaceful an animal | 我是说 没有比我们企鹅 |
[30:58] | than us penguins, right? | 更和平的动物了 不是吗 |
[31:00] | Right, and these cheese dealers have been exploiting | 对 只要行星还在太空运转 |
[31:04] | my relatives for as long as these planets | 这些芝士经销商就会一直 |
[31:06] | have been spinning in space. | 剥削我的亲戚们 |
[31:08] | That’s why we’ve come to you, Snout. | 这就是我们来找你的原因 斯诺特 |
[31:11] | I figure if it’s a cheese criminal we’re after, | 我想如果我们要找的是芝士罪犯 |
[31:13] | you’re the best eye in the sky around. | 你就是太空中最好的眼睛 |
[31:16] | I’ll help you any way I can, Captain Stella. | 我会尽我所能帮助你的 斯黛拉船长 |
[31:20] | I know everything and anything about dairy products, | 我对这个星系的所有奶制品 |
[31:23] | anywhere in this galaxy. | 都了如指掌 |
[31:25] | And if we can ground another cheese dealer, all the better. | 如果我们能严惩另一个芝士商就更好了 |
[31:30] | I like this bull. | 我喜欢这只牛 |
[31:31] | Aw, thanks little fella. | 谢了 小家伙 |
[31:33] | Snout, do you know of any recent cheese attacks | 斯诺特 你知道最近和我们有关的 |
[31:36] | that might link to ours? | 任何芝士袭击吗 |
[31:38] | Unfortunately, or fortunately, I don’t. | 不幸的是 或者幸运的是 不知道 |
[31:42] | Do you still have the cheese? | 你们还留着芝士吗 |
[31:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:46] | Great, you can have it analyzed by experts | 太好了 你可以让专家分析一下 |
[31:49] | to reveal where the cheese came from. | 找到这些芝士的来源 |
[31:52] | Dairy forensics, wow. | 奶制品鉴定 |
[31:56] | Eh, pretty much all cheese is specific to its region, | 几乎所有芝士都是特定产区生产 |
[32:01] | and the animals who help create it. | 都是由指定动物制作的 |
[32:04] | Through identifying its properties, | 通过鉴定它的属性 |
[32:07] | as well as any foreign contaminants, | 以及任何外来污染物 |
[32:09] | you can possibly glean where it came from. | 你们可能就知道它来自哪儿了 |
[32:13] | That’s sharp, Mr. Snout, we’ll get right on it. | 你真聪明 斯诺特先生 我们马上开始 |
[32:15] | Thank you, Snout, that’s an excellent idea. | 谢谢你 斯诺特 这个主意棒极了 |
[32:18] | I had a feeling you were the bull to talk to. | 我就知道你是对的求助对象 |
[32:21] | Anytime, Captain, and I like your new title. | 随时待命 船长 我喜欢你的新头衔 |
[32:28] | It really suits you. | 真的很适合你 |
[32:30] | I’ve worked hard for it. | 我努力挣来的 |
[32:32] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:35] | You should come to the Galloping Galaxy and relax sometime. | 你应该什么时候来飞驰星系放松一下 |
[32:38] | Ha, nice try. | 想得美 |
[32:42] | I always have to try. | 我总得试试吧 |
[32:46] | Flip, Zooey, I’d like you to talk | 弗利普 佐伊 我希望你们 |
[32:48] | to that Space Jack’s manager again, | 再和太空杰克斯的经理谈谈 |
[32:51] | and find out who supplies the restaurant’s cheese. | 找出给餐厅提供芝士的是谁 |
[32:54] | We’re on it, Captain. | 这就着手 船长 |
[32:56] | We’ll contact him right away. | 我们马上联系他 |
[32:58] | You’ll never see that manager again. | 你再也见不到那个经理了 |
[33:01] | I beg your pardon, Flop? | 你在说什么呢 弗洛普 |
[33:03] | The polar bears took him. | 北极熊把他带走了 |
[33:04] | His lips are forever sealed. | 他再也不能开口了 |
[33:06] | He’s not doing well. | 他的状况不太好 |
[33:08] | We’ll find out who did this to you, Flop, | 我们会找出幕后凶手的 弗洛普 |
[33:10] | or my name is not Flip. | 找不到我就不叫弗利普 |
[33:17] | Thank you for talking with us again, Captain Paul. | 感谢您再次和我们通话 保罗船长 |
[33:20] | Yeah, if you didn’t, it would look real suspicious, | 对 如果你不打电话的话 你就很可疑 |
[33:23] | and you don’t wanna look suspicious, do you? | 你并不想被怀疑 不是吗 |
[33:26] | Captain, can you tell us | 船长 你能告诉我们 |
[33:28] | who supplies Super Jack’s cheese? | 给太空杰克斯提供芝士的是谁吗 |
[33:31] | Sure, I order from a manufacturer beyond the slip stream. | 当然 我在滑流中的一家制造商那订的 |
[33:37] | They’re called BBS Cheese Company. | 他们叫BBS芝士公司 |
[33:42] | What does BBS stand for? | BBS是什么意思 |
[33:45] | Uhh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:50] | Don’t know, or don’t wanna say? | 是不知道呢 还是不想说 |
[33:53] | Off the top of my head, I really don’t know. | 就我目前能想到的来看 我真不知道 |
[33:58] | Off the top of your head, that some kinda giraffe joke? | “目前能想到的” 是什么长颈鹿笑话吗 |
[34:01] | I’m not joking, I really don’t remember. | 我没开玩笑 我真的不记得了 |
[34:05] | I’m sure it’s on their paperwork, I can look it up. | 我肯定他们有文件记录 我可以查一下 |
[34:09] | So you can alert them, aye? | 这样你好提醒他们 是吗 |
[34:11] | I think not. | 这可不行 |
[34:12] | Keep your hooves where I can see them. | 把你的蹄子放在我看得见的地方 |
[34:15] | All right, look, I want to help, I really do, | 好吧 听着 我想帮忙 真的 |
[34:21] | but I think you’ve flipped your flippers. | 但我觉得你太傲慢了 |
[34:24] | Any more questioning, you can contact my lawyer, | 如果还有问题 你可以联系我的律师 |
[34:27] | Debbie Longneck, Esquire. | 长脖子黛比先生 |
[34:30] | But Captain! | 但是船长 |
[34:32] | I’m sorry, I have to go now. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[34:36] | Great, that’s just great. | 很好 真是好极了 |
[34:39] | Look at what your endless haranguing did, Flip. | 看你没完没了的斥责造成了什么 弗利普 |
[34:41] | What, we got the name of the cheese company. | 怎么了 我们知道芝士公司的名字了 |
[34:44] | And we lost our closest contact to Space Jack’s. | 并且失去了和太空杰克斯最紧密的联系 |
[34:48] | Space Jack’s, Shmace Jack’s, | 太空杰克斯什么的无所谓了 |
[34:50] | that giraffe knew more than he let on. | 长颈鹿知道的可不止这么点儿 |
[34:53] | He was playing dumb, taking us for suckers. | 他在装傻 把我们当傻子了 |
[34:56] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办呢 |
[34:59] | We could go fishing on planet Freezy. | 你可以和我去冰冻星球钓鱼 |
[35:01] | If I may interrupt, | 打扰一下 |
[35:03] | we have an ally on planet Freezy. | 我们在冰冻星球上有一个盟友 |
[35:06] | – We do? – We do? | -真的有吗 -有吗 |
[35:08] | Affirmative. | 非常确定 |
[35:09] | Who? | 是谁 |
[35:10] | One moment while I access | 稍等 正在进入 |
[35:12] | my planetary surveillance system. | 行星监视系统 |
[35:14] | We have planetary surveillance? | 我们有行星监视系统吗 |
[35:17] | Of course, I’m what you call a smart ship. | 当然 我就是你们所说的智能飞船 |
[35:20] | My cameras and microphones are always active | 我的摄像头和麦克风已经处于激活状态 |
[35:24] | up to five light years. | 长达五光年了 |
[35:26] | Whoa, big brother much? | 这么厉害的吗 |
[35:29] | I have a visual of our residential ally. | 已捕获住宅盟友视觉图像 |
[35:32] | Show us, Slushy. | 给我们看看 斯莱希 |
[35:35] | It’s Lumpy! | 是笨笨 |
[35:36] | Wow, nobody’s seen him since that crab cage accident | 自从地球上的蟹笼事故后 |
[35:40] | back home on planet Earth. | 就没人见过他了 |
[35:42] | I thought he was a goner for sure. | 我还以为他肯定死了 |
[35:45] | I knew that crafty bird was alive, | 我就知道这只狡猾的鸟还活着 |
[35:47] | and if he’s the same Lumpy I remember, | 如果他还是我记忆中的那个笨笨的话 |
[35:50] | he’ll have some insight into our cheese attack. | 他肯定对我们的芝士攻击有所见解 |
[35:53] | Slushy, warp speed to planet Freezy. | 斯莱希 曲速驶向冰冻星球 |
[35:56] | We have an old friend to catch up with. | 我们要会会老朋友了 |
[36:09] | It’s so good to see you again, Captain Stella. | 很高兴再次见到你 斯黛拉船长 |
[36:13] | What blows ICE this way? | 是什么风把星际联盟组织吹来了 |
[36:15] | Yeah, always great to see | 对 每次见到你们这些 |
[36:17] | you cutie patooties penguins. | 可可爱爱的企鹅们都很高兴 |
[36:20] | Likewise. | 同感 |
[36:21] | Nuke, B-52, the ICE penguins need help. | 核弹头 轰炸机 冰河号企鹅们需要帮助 |
[36:25] | They do? | 他们需要吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah, it’s a long story. | 是的 说来话长 |
[36:28] | It’s a stretchy cheese story. | 出了起芝士事故 |
[36:30] | Cheese gives me rashes, bad. | 芝士让我起皮疹 不好 |
[36:33] | I have some sandwiches here that need to be tested. | 我这儿有一些三明治需要检测一下 |
[36:36] | When I thought of experts, I thought of you, B-52, | 说起专家 那肯定是你了 轰炸机 |
[36:39] | the brain, and Nuke, the, uh, food addict? | 轰炸机有头脑 核弹头对食物上瘾 对吧 |
[36:43] | I’m all about food, Captain Stella, | 我太喜欢食物了 斯黛拉船长 |
[36:46] | peanuts especially. | 特别是花生 |
[36:48] | But also linguine, | 但也喜欢意大利扁面条 |
[36:50] | lasagna, pizza, pasta. | 千层面 比萨 意大利面食 |
[36:52] | Teleport those sandwiches over to us, | 把那些三明治传送过来 |
[36:54] | we’ll get right on it. | 我们马上检测 |
[36:56] | Will do, and I only need the melted cheese tested. | 好的 我只需要检测融化的芝士 |
[37:00] | Melted cheese? | 融化的芝士吗 |
[37:01] | Since when did you guys eat cheese? | 你们什么时候开始吃芝士了 |
[37:05] | That’s just it, Nuke, we don’t. | 这就是问题所在 核弹头 我们不吃 |
[37:07] | A couple of my penguins went to Space Jack’s fly through, | 有几只企鹅去了躺太空杰克快餐店 |
[37:10] | and someone put cheese on all our sandwiches. | 有人在他们的三明治上放了芝士 |
[37:13] | No! | 不会吧 |
[37:16] | Oh, dear, those savages. | 那些野蛮人啊 |
[37:19] | They really should be more careful | 他们招人的时候 |
[37:21] | who they hire at those places. | 真该小心一点啊 |
[37:23] | It makes me thankful I don’t imbibe | 我很感激我不需要吸收有机物 |
[37:26] | organic dietary supplements. | 作为补给 |
[37:29] | I’m thankful too . | 我也很感激 |
[37:31] | It always means more peanuts for me! | 这意味着我能吃更多的花生 |
[37:37] | Okay, I’ve sent the sandwiches, guys. | 好的 我已经发送三明治了 大伙 |
[37:39] | They should be in your teleport chamber in three, two– | 他们应该马上就要到传送室了 3 2 |
[37:43] | One, received and analyzing, Captain. | 1 收到 正在分析 船长 |
[37:52] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[37:53] | Do you see anything unusual? | 有什么不寻常的地方吗 |
[37:56] | Just a, just one, one, just one moment. | 等 等一 等一下 |
[38:00] | Right, there we are. | 好了 分析完毕 |
[38:03] | Hmm, very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[38:06] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[38:08] | Correction, Nuke here is all ears. | 纠正一下 核弹头洗耳恭听[全是耳朵] |
[38:12] | Ha ha, very funny. | 哈哈 很搞笑 |
[38:14] | Stella, my proprietal breakdown of that cheese | 斯黛拉 我对芝士的分析 |
[38:18] | reveals the presence of cow and goat milk protein, | 发现有奶牛和山羊的奶蛋白 |
[38:22] | sheep and buffalo milk fat, and uh, | 绵阳和水牛的奶脂肪 |
[38:25] | mouse DNA. | 还有老鼠基因 |
[38:30] | Mouse DNA, but how? | 老鼠基因 怎么可能 |
[38:33] | It could mean something as simple as a stray mouse | 猜起来很简单 比如一只迷路的老鼠 |
[38:36] | getting into the curdling cheese for a little sample. | 走到了凝结的芝士里面 |
[38:40] | While not particularly appetizing, it is understandable. | 可能会让人胃口不好 但可以理解 |
[38:46] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[38:48] | Can you tell me where the cheese was manufactured, B-52? | 你能告诉我芝士的产地吗 轰炸机 |
[38:51] | Uh, uh, trace amounts of soil, | 发现一些土壤 |
[38:54] | and iron, oak, and uh, oh! | 铁屑 橡树 |
[38:59] | What is it, what do you see? | 怎么了 你发现什么了吗 |
[39:01] | Titanium alloy. | 钛合金 |
[39:04] | Titanium alloy? | 钛合金吗 |
[39:07] | That means– | 那意味着 |
[39:09] | This cheese was manufactured in deep space. | 这块芝士是在深空中生产的 |
[39:20] | There it is, Zooey, planet Freezy. | 那里 佐伊 冰冻星球 |
[39:23] | I can’t wait, I’ve only seen pictures of planet Freezy. | 我等不及了 我只看过冰冻星球的照片 |
[39:27] | It looks super fun though, for a penguin. | 对于一只企鹅来说 它看起来超级有趣 |
[39:31] | Right, I bet Lumpy’s having the time of his life. | 对 我打赌笨笨正在享受好时光 |
[39:33] | There is the distinct possibility | 有一种很小的可能 |
[39:35] | that your friend is lonely. | 你的朋友很孤独 |
[39:38] | My surveillance shows no other penguin species | 我的探测器显示这个星球上 |
[39:41] | on the planet. | 没有其他的企鹅 |
[39:42] | Lumpy, lonely, ha! | 笨笨 孤独 哈 |
[39:44] | You don’t know Lumpy, tell him, Zooey. | 你不了解笨笨 告诉他 佐伊 |
[39:47] | Lumpy doesn’t like to be around other creatures, | 笨笨不喜欢和其他生物一起 |
[39:50] | especially his own kind. | 特别是他的同类 |
[39:52] | He prefers to be left alone. | 他更喜欢独自待着 |
[39:54] | That’s how he got caught up | 那就是为什么他之前 |
[39:56] | in that crab cage snafu awhile back. | 被捕螃蟹的笼子抓住 |
[39:58] | He thought taking to the high seas | 他认为到公海去 |
[40:00] | would get him some solitude. | 能让他有机会独处 |
[40:02] | But he only made enemies | 但他在那里只会 |
[40:04] | of the commercial fishermen out there. | 成为渔民的敌人 |
[40:06] | If I may ask, how did your friend | 我能问一下吗 你的朋友是 |
[40:08] | run afoul of commercial fishermen? | 怎样冲撞到渔民的呢 |
[40:12] | He beaned them in their heads with fish | 只要当渔民出现在甲板上时 |
[40:13] | anytime they showed their faces on deck. | 他就用鱼打他们的头 |
[40:15] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[40:17] | He’s not the most social penguin you’ll ever meet. | 他不会是你见过的会社交的企鹅 |
[40:20] | Hey, think he’ll remember us? | 嘿 你觉得他会记得我们吗 |
[40:22] | It’s been awhile. | 过了很久了 |
[40:23] | Dunno, if not, | 不知道 如果不记得了 |
[40:25] | we might be in for trouble. | 我们可能会有麻烦 |
[40:27] | Maybe we should wear helmets. | 也许我们应该戴头盔 |
[40:30] | Not a bad idea. | 不是坏主意 |
[40:31] | Slushy, do we have any protective headgear on board? | 斯莱希 我们船上有头部防护装备吗 |
[40:35] | Regrettably, no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[40:37] | Perhaps you should remain in the cockpit | 也许你们应该待在驾驶舱里 |
[40:39] | and engage this penguin through our two way screens. | 通过屏幕和他交谈 |
[40:44] | Nah, I’m not afraid of Lumpy. | 不 我不害怕笨笨 |
[40:46] | Once he sees who we are, everything will be fine. | 只要他想起我们是谁 就没问题了 |
[40:49] | What about before he sees who we are? | 那如果他没想起来我们是谁呢 |
[40:52] | Well, he might throw something at Slushy. | 那他可能会向斯莱希扔一些东西 |
[40:55] | My goodness, shall I activate our force fields? | 我的天 我应该激活我们的保护罩吗 |
[41:00] | We have force fields, too? | 我们也有保护罩吗 |
[41:01] | Who trained you? | 是谁训练的你 |
[41:03] | You got training? | 你接受了训练吗 |
[41:05] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[41:07] | Hang on, we’re about to touch down. | 抓紧 我们要降落了 |
[41:19] | Brr, sure is cold down here. | 这下面真冷 |
[41:22] | Makes me miss our comfy, cozy outer space. | 让我想念我们舒适温暖的外太空 |
[41:24] | It is called planet Freezy, Flip, what did you expect? | 这里叫冰冻星球 弗利普 你以为呢 |
[41:29] | Oh I don’t know, a hot chocolate stand | 我不知道 一杯热可可 |
[41:32] | or three would be nice. | 或者三杯就很好 |
[41:34] | But you’re a penguin, for birds’ sake. | 大哥 你是一只企鹅啊 |
[41:37] | Space life has made you soft. | 太空生活让你变软弱了 |
[41:39] | Whatever, six month’s in Slushy’s climate control | 管他呢 在斯莱希的气候控制下住6个月 |
[41:42] | made me see how rough we had it before. | 让我知道我们之前活的是多么艰苦 |
[41:45] | Rough, you don’t know what rough is, fluff ball. | 艰苦 你才不知道什么是艰苦 小绒球 |
[41:49] | Huh, you got a feather in your throat or something? | 啥 你喉咙里卡毛了吗 |
[41:52] | Not me, him. | 不是我 是他在说话 |
[41:54] | Lumpy! | 笨笨 |
[41:55] | What have we here, couple of softies? | 来了几个软蛋呢 |
[42:01] | Lumpy, it’s us, Flip and Zooey. | 笨笨 是我们 弗利普和佐伊 |
[42:03] | Mmm, from the insurance investigator’s office? | 是保险调查员吗 |
[42:09] | I knew Burton wouldn’t last. | 我就知道伯顿坚持不了了 |
[42:11] | He wore snow shoes, for cryin’ out loud. | 他是要穿雪地靴的 |
[42:14] | The wimp. | 他是个窝囊废 |
[42:15] | No, Lumpy, we’re with the ICE penguins. | 不 笨笨 我们是冰河号的企鹅 |
[42:19] | Your old team, remember? | 你以前的队伍 记得吗 |
[42:21] | A new company, huh? | 一家新公司吗 |
[42:24] | Well, you’ll fail just like the rest, | 你们会像其他人一样失败的 |
[42:27] | ’cause there’s nothing to find. | 因为这儿没东西可找 |
[42:29] | For the last time, I didn’t burn down no igloo. | 我再说最后一次 我没有烧掉冰屋 |
[42:33] | Do I look like I wanna warm things up around here? | 就好像说得我需要取暖一样 |
[42:36] | You look like the Lumpy we remember. | 你就跟我们记得的笨笨一样 |
[42:38] | You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[42:40] | They let quails investigate insurance fraud now, huh? | 他们现在让鹌鹑调查保险欺诈了吗 |
[42:46] | What, who’s a quail? | 什么 谁是鹌鹑 |
[42:48] | I’m a penguin, just like you. | 我是企鹅 跟你一样 |
[42:51] | Yeah, tell me another one, Miss Partridge. | 还有其他事吗 鹧鸪小姐 |
[42:55] | I was just about to go ice fishing, | 我要去冰钓了 |
[42:56] | so if you don’t have anything important to discuss, | 如果你没有重要的事 |
[43:00] | kindly step aside. | 麻烦请让一下 |
[43:02] | But Lumpy, we do have something important to discuss. | 但是笨笨 我们有重要的事 |
[43:06] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:07] | ‘Cause just like those goofs who came before you, | 就像那些在你们之前来的蠢蛋一样 |
[43:10] | you look like you don’t stray too far | 你们看起来就像是在根据手册 |
[43:13] | from your brochure talking points. | 按部就班 |
[43:16] | Listen up, penguin. | 听着 企鹅 |
[43:18] | We’re your friends from planet Earth. | 我们是你来自地球的朋友 |
[43:20] | You deep sea dove with us off the coast of Antarctica, | 你和我们一起在南极洲海岸深潜 |
[43:24] | you led us in a choreographed display | 你带我们去看了保莱特岛上 |
[43:26] | for 50,000 king penguins on Paulet Island, | 50,000只帝企鹅的编排表演 |
[43:31] | you single handedly toppled the emperor in Iceland. | 你单手打倒了冰岛的帝王 |
[43:35] | I remember that, | 我记得这事 |
[43:36] | he was preening and I pantsed him. | 趁他洋洋得意的时候我就撂倒了他 |
[43:39] | He fell right over! | 他立马就跌倒了 |
[43:43] | That was funny. | 太好笑了 |
[43:45] | So you do remember us? | 那你记得我们吗 |
[43:47] | You, no, all you penguins look the same. | 你们吗 不 你们企鹅都一个样 |
[43:51] | That’s one reason I had to get away from you, | 这就是我不得不离开你的原因之一 |
[43:53] | and find myself. | 来寻找自我 |
[43:57] | Pack animals, blech! | 畜生 呕 |
[43:59] | But you remember the event Zooey mentioned, | 但你记得佐伊提起的事 |
[44:01] | so you know we were there. | 所以你知道我们在那里 |
[44:02] | Can you just take our word for it | 你就不能相信我们的话 |
[44:04] | and play ball? | 然后合作[玩球]一下吗 |
[44:06] | Play ball, eh, seals play ball, squirt. | 玩球 海豹才玩球 小屁孩 |
[44:10] | It’s a figure of speech, I just– | 这是一种说法 我只是 |
[44:12] | Lumpy, you may not remember him, or care, | 笨笨 你可能不记得他 也不在乎 |
[44:16] | but Bondo’s doing very well for himself. | 但是班多它自己做得很好 |
[44:20] | He’s second in command, | 他是副指挥 |
[44:21] | and will probably be ICE captain one day. | 很可能有一天要当上星际联盟组织队长 |
[44:25] | Bondo, my brother? | 班多 我哥哥吗 |
[44:27] | The one and only. | 就是那位独一无二的班多 |
[44:29] | Second in command, that’s incredible! | 副指挥 真不可思议 |
[44:33] | The last time I saw Bondo | 我上次见到班多的时候 |
[44:35] | he was doing belly flops on beached whales, | 他还在搁浅的鲸鱼上玩跳水 |
[44:38] | and filming it for the internet! | 还拍下来传到网上 |
[44:40] | He’s come a long way. | 他一路经历了很多 |
[44:42] | Hey, uh, is the internet still a thing? | 互联网还是很火吗 |
[44:46] | Yeah, it’s still a thing, Lumpy. | 是的 还是很火 笨笨 |
[44:51] | I’ve been outta the loop for awhile, I guess. | 我想我已经离开这个圈子有一段时间了 |
[44:53] | You can say that again. | 这话你再说一遍也不会错 |
[44:55] | Why would I repeat myself? | 我为什么要再说一遍 |
[44:58] | Are your ears waterlogged? | 你耳朵进水了吗 |
[45:00] | No, it’s another figure of speech. | 不 这还是一种说法 |
[45:03] | I think we’ve proven ourselves, Lumpy. | 我想我们已经证明自己的身份 笨笨 |
[45:06] | So let me cut to the chase. | 所以让我直奔主题[芝士]吧 |
[45:08] | Cheese, you must be crazy. | 说什么芝士 你一定疯了 |
[45:11] | Lactose is too hard for birds to digest, | 乳糖对鸟类来说太难消化 |
[45:14] | especially quails. | 尤其是鹌鹑 |
[45:17] | I can’t speak for quails, Lumpy, but– | 我不能代表鹌鹑说话 笨笨 但 |
[45:19] | Well, you’ve got one standing right next to you. | 你旁边就站着一只鹌鹑 |
[45:23] | Eh, my point is, the cheese wasn’t supposed to be | 我的意思是 芝士不应该出现 |
[45:27] | on our sandwiches. | 在我们的三明治上 |
[45:28] | It was added on purpose, | 有人故意加进去的 |
[45:30] | by someone who deliberately disregarded our order. | 无视了我们对订单的要求 |
[45:33] | Swines! | 猪头 |
[45:35] | You think space pigs are behind it? | 你认为太空猪在背后搞鬼吗 |
[45:37] | Listen to me, all of you. | 所有人 听我说 |
[45:39] | I recently received a package addressed directly to me. | 我最近收到一个直接寄给我的包裹 |
[45:44] | All the way out here? | 直接寄到这里吗 |
[45:46] | Planet Freezy has mail service? | 冰冻星球有邮政服务吗 |
[45:48] | We have one little alien who delivers once a week. | 我们有一个小外星人 每周送一次 |
[45:52] | I feel bad for him, but he really should toughen up | 我为他感到难过 但他真的应该坚强起来 |
[45:56] | or find other work, you know? | 或者找份其他工作 你懂吗 |
[45:58] | Anyway, my point is, I received a package | 不管怎样 我的意思是我收到了一个包裹 |
[46:02] | with no return address. | 没有寄信人地址 |
[46:05] | I expected it to be the new virtual reality headset | 我希望它是我从网上订的 |
[46:08] | I ordered from iPay, but it wasn’t. | 新虚拟现实耳机 但不是 |
[46:11] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[46:12] | It was a brick of cheese. | 那是一块芝士 |
[46:15] | Three tons of it! | 有三吨呢 |
[46:17] | Three tons? | 三吨吗 |
[46:19] | I don’t know, I never learned weights or measurements. | 我不知道 我从来没有学过称量和测量 |
[46:23] | It was a lot! | 芝士太多了 |
[46:25] | Enough to put me two feet under, if I’d eaten it. | 如果我全吃了的话 足够让我入土两英尺 |
[46:28] | Two feet, that’s a shallow grave. | 两英尺 那会是很浅的坟墓 |
[46:30] | Again, I’m not real clear on measurements, | 再说一次 我对测量学不太清楚 |
[46:34] | but as a rule, you don’t need to be buried very deep | 但一般来说 在冰冻星上 |
[46:39] | on planet Freezy. | 你不需要埋得很深 |
[46:41] | The ground is frozen solid like year round. | 地面一年四季都冻得结实 |
[46:44] | Did you ever find who sent the cheese, Lumpy? | 你有没有发现是谁送的芝士 笨笨 |
[46:48] | No, I have no idea, but one thing’s for certain. | 不 我不知道 但有一件事是肯定的 |
[46:52] | It was a declaration of war, plain and simple. | 这是一个赤裸裸的战争宣言 |
[46:55] | War, but everyone loses in a war. | 战争 但战争没有赢家 |
[46:58] | Who in the universe would want to start a galactic war? | 宇宙中谁会想发动一场星际战争 |
[47:01] | That’s the question to ask, squirt. | 这就是要问的问题 小屁孩 |
[47:03] | Who would want war? | 谁会想要战争 |
[47:06] | Answer that and you’ll likely have your culprit. | 答对这个问题 你就能找到罪魁祸首 |
[47:08] | Are you sure it wasn’t just a bad gift? | 你确定这不会只是个送错的礼物吗 |
[47:12] | Giving a bird cheese is akin to | 给鸟类芝士就像是 |
[47:14] | finding a wrapped fish on your doorstep, | 在你的门阶前找到一条裹着的鱼 |
[47:17] | or a horse taking a nap in your bed. | 或是一匹马在你的床上小睡 |
[47:20] | It’s a message! | 这是一条信息 |
[47:21] | And it means nothing good. | 这意味着绝不是什么好东西 |
[47:25] | Egads! | 天哪 |
[47:26] | Could you glean any clues at all from that package? | 你能从那个包裹里找到什么线索吗 |
[47:29] | Any hints where it came from? | 有关它源头的任何线索 |
[47:32] | Familiar handwriting? | 笔迹熟悉吗 |
[47:33] | Uh, that handwriting was chicken scratch. | 嗯 那字像鸡爪印一样 |
[47:37] | A chicken, that makes sense! | 一只鸡 这说得通了 |
[47:40] | Chickens have always hated us penguins. | 鸡总是恨我们企鹅 |
[47:43] | They’re just bitter because they’re always on the menu. | 因为它们在菜单上 所以总是愤愤不平 |
[47:46] | Quail’s a delicacy on some planets. | 鹌鹑在某些星球上是一种美味 |
[47:50] | Sucks to be quail then. | 当鹌鹑真惨 |
[47:51] | Why don’t you go find one and tell them about it? | 你为什么不去找一只鸡然后和它们说说呢 |
[47:54] | Listen, I think we need to find ourselves a chicken | 听着 我想我们得给自己找一只鸡 |
[47:57] | and ask some hard questions. | 然后问一些刁钻问题 |
[48:00] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[48:01] | Does that mean you’re leaving? | 这是否意味着你要离开了 |
[48:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:05] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[48:06] | I know I’m a charming and fascinating animal, | 我知道我是个迷人的动物 |
[48:10] | but I really don’t like company. | 但我真的不喜欢有人陪伴 |
[48:12] | I just wanna be left alone, does that make sense? | 我只想一个人呆着 这你能理解吗 |
[48:16] | Perfect sense, thanks for the info, Lumpy. | 完全理解 谢谢你的消息 笨笨 |
[48:19] | We’ll tell Bondo you said hi. | 我们会告诉班多你打过招呼 |
[48:20] | Oh no, don’t do that. | 哦 不 别这样 |
[48:23] | He might try to contact me or, or, or worse yet, visit! | 他可能会试图联系我 或者更糟 拜访我 |
[48:28] | Let’s just forget this whole thing ever happened. | 让我们就忘掉这一切吧 |
[48:32] | If that’s the way you want it. | 如果这就是你想要的话 |
[48:34] | It is. | 是我想要的 |
[48:36] | Now, beat it! | 现在 滚蛋 |
[48:37] | We’re going, we’re going! | 我们走了 我们走了 |
[48:39] | And don’t come back. | 别回来了 |
[48:41] | Don’t worry, we won’t. | 别担心 我们不会的 |
[48:44] | Good riddance! | 解脱了 |
[48:48] | Same old Lumpy. | 笨笨还是老样子 |
[48:53] | Well, that was interesting. | 嗯 刚刚真有趣 |
[48:55] | You can say that again. | 这话你再说一遍也不会错 |
[48:57] | What, are your ears waterlogged? | 什么 你耳朵进水了吗 |
[49:04] | I’m reading sarcasm in your vocal delivery, | 我在分析你对话中的讽刺 |
[49:07] | but have no reference point from which | 但是没有一个基准点能 |
[49:09] | to properly decipher it. | 来正确地解读它 |
[49:11] | Correcto mundo, Slushy. | 真是口齿伶俐 斯莱希 |
[49:14] | Filing correcto mundo | 正将”口齿伶俐”归档 |
[49:16] | in my data banks for analyzation. | 在我的数据库中进行分析 |
[49:19] | Go for it, buddy. | 加油 伙计 |
[49:23] | How’s everybody holding up, Captain? | 大家都好吗 船长 |
[49:25] | Flip, Zooey, I’m afraid Flop is not doing too well. | 弗利普 佐伊 恐怕弗洛普不太好 |
[49:30] | He’s losing his grip on space reality. | 他正在失去对空间现实的控制 |
[49:33] | Carnivores, they’re everywhere! | 食肉动物 到处都是 |
[49:36] | Keep your heads down, penguins. | 企鹅们 把头低下 |
[49:38] | Okay, okay, Flop, I’m staying low. | 好吧 好吧 弗洛普 我蹲下了 |
[49:42] | Captain, get down. | 船长 蹲下来 |
[49:43] | Right. | 好的 |
[49:46] | Polar bears are the largest meat eaters around, | 北极熊是世界上最大的肉食动物 |
[49:49] | and us penguins are second only to the seals | 如果按丰满可口排行 |
[49:51] | when it comes to being plump and tasty. | 我们企鹅仅次于海豹 |
[49:54] | Got it, Flop, we’ll do what you say, buddy. | 明白了 弗洛普 我们会照做的 伙计 |
[49:58] | I don’t know about you, | 我不了解你 |
[49:59] | I don’t plan to fall prey to these beasts. | 我可不打算成为这些野兽的猎物 |
[50:02] | Good idea, Flop, we’ll just stick together | 好主意 弗洛普 我们团结在一起 |
[50:05] | and get through this. | 然后渡过难关 |
[50:06] | That’s what penguins do, we stick together. | 企鹅就是这样 我们团结在一起 |
[50:09] | We’re a team! | 我们是一个团队 |
[50:10] | A well oiled machine, an army, | 一台润滑好的机器 一支军队 |
[50:13] | strength in numbers. | 数量上占据优势 |
[50:22] | We must find the culprit for Flop’s delirium. | 我们需要找到导致弗洛普精神错乱的病因 |
[50:25] | Hey, planet Squawkis is just up ahead. | 斯科维斯基星就在前面 |
[50:28] | Maybe we should stop by. | 也许我们该顺便看看 |
[50:30] | Its chicken population is exploding. | 星球上的鸡群正在激增 |
[50:33] | Good idea, take us down, Slushy. | 好主意 带我们下去 斯莱希 |
[50:37] | I respectfully advise against a ground landing, Zooey. | 我谨此建议不要着陆 佐伊 |
[50:41] | There appears to be no area free from droppings. | 似乎没有一个没有粪便的区域 |
[50:45] | Unless you’re unconcerned with slogging through bird dung. | 除非你不在乎在鸡粪中挣扎 |
[50:51] | Well, since you put it like that, | 既然你这么说 |
[50:53] | just breach their atmosphere and find us a chicken | 那只要穿过大气层 给我们找只鸡 |
[50:56] | who’s willing to talk. | 找只愿意交谈的鸡 |
[50:58] | That’s a much better idea. | 这主意更好 |
[51:00] | Descending and scanning the available populous now. | 正在下降并检测鸡类密集度 |
[51:04] | I bet there’s no chicken on the menus here. | 我猜这儿的菜单上没有鸡肉 |
[51:06] | Right, hopefully they don’t have penguin kebabs. | 没错 希望它们也没有企鹅烤串儿 |
[51:11] | Yikes! | 天呐 |
[51:14] | Hey look, here we go. | 瞧 开始吧 |
[51:16] | Girl talk, I’ll handle this. | 女生间私房话 我来搞定 |
[51:19] | Greetings, miss. | 你好 小姐姐[米斯] |
[51:21] | We come in peace. | 我们是和平使者 |
[51:24] | I’m not miss, I’m Meg. | 我不叫米斯 我叫梅格 |
[51:27] | A dozen for six space bucks, | 六个太空币换一打鸡蛋 |
[51:30] | or two dozen for 10 space bucks. | 或者十个太空币换两打也行 |
[51:34] | Excuse me? | 你在说啥 |
[51:36] | Eggs, you want a dozen or two? | 蛋呐 你想要一打还是两打 |
[51:39] | Oh, we’re not here for eggs. | 我们不是来买蛋的 |
[51:42] | We just have some questions for you, | 我们就想问你几个问题 |
[51:44] | if you have a moment. | 如果你有空的话 |
[51:46] | Uh, three space bucks for one question. | 三个太空币回答一个问题 |
[51:49] | Add a space buck for each additional question. | 额外的问题收费一个太空币 |
[51:53] | What, that’s highway robbery! | 啥 这简直是敲竹杠[高速公路收费站] |
[51:55] | We don’t have highways here. | 我们这儿没高速公路 |
[51:58] | There are no vehicles, we walk or fly short distances. | 没有汽车 我们要么走要么短途飞行 |
[52:02] | Hence the abundance of ground excrement. | 因此路上粪便富足 |
[52:06] | How many space bucks do we have left? | 我们还剩多少太空币 |
[52:09] | Uh, three, we spent almost everything we had | 三个 我们几乎把所有钱都花到 |
[52:12] | on those blasted sandwiches. | 那些该死的三明治上了 |
[52:14] | Okay, that’ll buy us one question for this chicken. | 好吧 咱还能问这位小鸡姐姐一个问题 |
[52:18] | We have to make it count. | 我们得把钱花在刀刃上 |
[52:20] | My self aware AI can tally | 我的自我人工智能能计算出 |
[52:22] | all possible queries and potential responses | 所有能问的问题和可能相应的回答 |
[52:26] | and choose the most pertinent option from this list, | 然后从这个名单中选出最相关的问题 |
[52:30] | if you direct me to do so. | 如果你需要我这么做的话 |
[52:33] | Go for it my, uh, machine. | 去吧 我的机器 |
[52:37] | Meg, can you direct us to any being you know | 梅格 你能指给我们任何你知道的 |
[52:40] | to be involved in an intergalactic underground cheese market? | 参与星际间地下芝士市场交易的生物吗 |
[52:45] | Not personally, no. | 不行 我个人不能 |
[52:47] | But my friend Tony | 但是我的朋友托尼 |
[52:49] | deals with a shady cheese man | 在跟一个可疑的芝士商打交道 |
[52:51] | who’s usually up to no good. | 这个人通常做些不光彩的事 |
[52:54] | Great, where can we find Tony? | 太好了 我们在哪儿能找到托尼 |
[52:57] | That’ll be one space buck. | 请支付一个太空币 |
[53:01] | Meg, since Tony’s name is useless to us | 梅格 托尼的名字对我们来说是没用的 |
[53:05] | without his location, do you think you could provide | 如果不知道他的位置的话 你觉着你可以 |
[53:08] | that crucial missing detail free of charge? | 免费提供那个必需的缺失线索吗 |
[53:13] | Free of charge? | 免费提供吗 |
[53:14] | Well I never! | 没门儿 |
[53:17] | Pretty please? | 求你了 美人儿 |
[53:19] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[53:21] | Tony lives on planet Hoppis. | 托尼住在霍普斯星球 |
[53:23] | Oh, and he’s a bunny rabbit. | 他是只兔子 |
[53:26] | Thank you so much, Meg. | 非常感谢你 梅格 |
[53:28] | You’ve been a tremendous help. | 你给了我们巨大的帮助 |
[53:31] | Ah, you can drop three space bucks whenever you’re ready. | 准备好了的话就把三个太空币投送过来吧 |
[53:36] | Releasing payment now. | 现在支付中 |
[53:38] | Shall I proceed to planet Hoppis? | 我该前往霍普斯星球吗 |
[53:41] | Hit it, Slushy. | 行动[打击]吧 斯莱希 |
[53:42] | Hit what? | 打击啥 |
[53:42] | Ugh, never mind. | 没事儿了 |
[53:45] | Proceed to planet Hoppis. | 前往霍普斯星球 |
[53:47] | Proceeding. | 出发 |
[53:52] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[53:54] | Whoa, planet Hoppis is overgrown. | 霍普斯星球疯长了 |
[53:58] | We shoulda brought a weed wacker. | 我们该带个除草机来 |
[54:01] | Slushy, we can’t see through all the weeds, can you? | 斯莱希 杂草挡着我们看不见 你呢 |
[54:04] | Yes, Flip. | 我能看见 弗利普 |
[54:05] | My x-ray vision can detect fine movements | 我的X光能检测到最远到五光年外的 |
[54:08] | up to five light years. | 细微的移动 |
[54:10] | This guy. | 瞧这人 |
[54:12] | Let us know | 如果你定位到任何可能是托尼的生物 |
[54:14] | if you spot anyone who might be our Tony. | 请通知我们 |
[54:16] | With all due respect, Zooey, | 恕我直言 佐伊 |
[54:18] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[54:21] | Oh, okay. | 你说 |
[54:22] | Attention, Tony the rabbit. | 请注意 叫托尼的那只兔子 |
[54:25] | This is the intergalactic ICE defender ship, | 这里是星际联盟组织的防卫者飞船 |
[54:28] | Slushy. | 我是斯莱希 |
[54:29] | Come out with your paws up. | 举起爪子走出来 |
[54:35] | I’m cool, I’m cool. | 我啥也没干 啥也没干 |
[54:38] | Relax Tony, we just wanna ask some questions. | 放松 托尼 我们就想问你几个问题 |
[54:41] | Yeah, you can lower your paws. | 没错 你可以放下爪子了 |
[54:44] | Whew, I was afraid you guys were space police. | 我还担心你们是太空警察呢 |
[54:48] | We’re ICE. | 我们是星际联盟组织 |
[54:50] | Sorry our ship came on kinda strong. | 抱歉我们的飞船刚才有些强硬了 |
[54:53] | His AI gets carried away sometimes. | 他的人工智能有时有些得意忘形 |
[54:56] | Please accept my apologies, Tony. | 请接受我的道歉 托尼 |
[54:58] | Wow, that’s one polite space ship. | 真是个有礼貌的太空飞船 |
[55:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:03] | My formal manners are | 我的礼仪是由 |
[55:04] | assembled from exceptional programming content | 卓越的编程内容组装的 |
[55:06] | estimated beyond that of the average 28 year old human. | 礼仪水平估计超出了均龄28岁的人类水平 |
[55:12] | Really, Slushy? | 真的吗 斯莱希 |
[55:13] | You should teach English classes or something. | 你该去教个英语课之类的 |
[55:15] | I do teach etiquette classes | 我确实教授礼仪课程 |
[55:17] | the first Sunday of every technovia calendar month. | 科技纪年历每个月份的第一个周日 |
[55:21] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[55:22] | Tony, we understand you have a contact | 托尼 我们知道你在地下芝士市场 |
[55:25] | in the cheese underworld. | 有个联系人 |
[55:28] | I got lots of contacts, you’ll have to be more specific. | 我有很多联系人 你得更准确些 |
[55:31] | A chicken named Meg told us your buddies | 一个叫梅格的小鸡姐姐告诉我们 |
[55:33] | with a cheese man, so to speak. | 你有一个芝士商伙伴 她这么说 |
[55:36] | I might know a cheese man. | 我可能认识一个芝士商 |
[55:41] | I like cheese, so I gotta make sure I get mine, you know? | 我喜欢芝士 所以我得确保我能拿到一份 |
[55:46] | Planet Hoppis doesn’t exactly have a booming cheese trade. | 霍普斯星球并没有繁盛的芝士交易行业 |
[55:51] | We understand, Tony, and we’re definitely not looking | 我们懂得 托尼 我们绝对不是来 |
[55:55] | to hurt your cheese connections. | 毁坏你的这些芝士关系网的 |
[55:57] | But someone attempted to poison our fleet | 但是有人试图把融化的芝士放在三明治上 |
[55:59] | with melted cheese on our sandwiches, | 来毒害我们舰队 |
[56:01] | and we’re trying to find out who it was. | 我们正在找出背后元凶 |
[56:04] | And stop them from doing it | 然后阻止这种行为 |
[56:05] | to other unsuspecting creatures. | 去毒害其他无辜生物 |
[56:08] | Someone served cheese to a bunch of penguins? | 有人给一群企鹅提供芝士吗 |
[56:12] | That’s messed up. | 这可真没良心 |
[56:13] | Tell me about it, our colleague, Flop, | 可不是吗 我们的同事 弗洛普 |
[56:15] | ate two whole sandwiches, | 吃了整整两个三明治 |
[56:16] | and he’s still feeling the effects. | 他现在还不舒服 |
[56:18] | Bummer. | 真糟糕 |
[56:20] | Where’d you get the cheese? | 你们从哪得到的芝士啊 |
[56:21] | Funny, we were going to ask you the same thing. | 有趣 我们正要问你相同问题 |
[56:25] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你们说 |
[56:28] | You can meet my cheese man | 你们可以见见我的芝士商 |
[56:31] | if I can have the rest of your cheesy sandwiches. | 如果我能得到你们剩下的芝士三明治的话 |
[56:37] | Deal. | 成交 |
[56:38] | Right on! | 搞定 |
[56:40] | I feel the need to point out that that cheese | 我觉得有必要指出来那些芝士 |
[56:43] | has been sitting at spacecraft temperature | 放在空间飞船温度里的时间 |
[56:45] | for longer than the recommended unrefrigerated period. | 已经超出了非冷藏条件下的推荐时长了 |
[56:48] | That’s fine by me, officer. | 我没关系的 长官 |
[56:50] | I have a grill, microwave, pepper, and sea salt. | 我有烧烤架 微波炉 辣椒 海盐 |
[56:54] | I’ll spruce ’em up like new. | 我会让它们焕然一新的 |
[56:57] | That sounds like adequate preparation. | 听起来你有充分的准备 |
[57:00] | Delivering the remaining sandwiches now. | 传送余下的三明治 |
[57:06] | I’m gonna add relish and they’re gonna be delish! | 我来加点味道 它们就变得美味十足 |
[57:10] | Nice, now let’s talk about meeting that cheese man. | 干得好 现在来谈谈见那个芝士商的事 |
[57:19] | So this rabbit, Tony, set up a meeting | 这个兔子 托尼 组织了一个 |
[57:23] | between us and his cheese connection. | 我们和他的芝士商之间的会面 |
[57:26] | Who’s name we don’t know. | 我们还不知道那个芝士商的名字 |
[57:28] | But who Tony assures us will show up. | 但托尼保证这个人会出现 |
[57:31] | To offer us some cheese. | 给我们提供些芝士 |
[57:33] | And you believe this will be the same cheese | 你觉着这跟我们鱼肉三明治上的芝士 |
[57:35] | we found on our fish sandwiches? | 是一样的是吗 |
[57:37] | We think so, we think so. | 我们是这么觉得的 |
[57:40] | We hope so. | 希望如此 |
[57:41] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[57:45] | We’ll at least be able to dock another cheese merchant. | 我们至少可以排除另一个芝士商人了 |
[57:49] | Right, we need to get this dangerous cheese off space. | 对 我们得把这些危险的芝士赶出太空 |
[57:52] | Cheese is not illegal in space, Captain. | 船长 芝士在太空中并不是违法的 |
[57:56] | Well, it should be. | 但它应该是 |
[57:58] | Cheese causes flatulence and upset stomach in birds. | 芝士让鸟类胃胀气而且肠胃不适 |
[58:02] | If it causes flatulence, Flip and Zooey should be able | 如果它引起胃胀气 弗利普和佐伊 |
[58:05] | to smell this cheese man coming a light year away. | 在一光年以外 就能闻到这个芝士商了 |
[58:08] | Gross! | 太恶心了 |
[58:10] | Either way, this is our best and only lead. | 无论如何 这是我们最好也是唯一的线索 |
[58:14] | You two have done a great job. | 你们两个干得很不错 |
[58:16] | Don’t forget about Slushy, | 别忘了斯莱希 |
[58:17] | he came up big with the chicken. | 他很会和鸡谈判 |
[58:19] | The chicken? | 鸡吗 |
[58:21] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[58:22] | You know who would have helped us a ton if he were still here? | 你知道还有谁能帮上我们的大忙吗 |
[58:27] | Lumpy. | 笨笨 |
[58:30] | Boy, he sure would have. | 他肯定能帮上忙 |
[58:33] | Yeah, well. Maybe he’ll show back up one day. | 也许有一天他会回来 |
[58:40] | Yeah. Probably not. | 不可能吧 |
[58:43] | Definitely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[58:45] | Hey, you never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[58:47] | All right, it’s time to show the galaxy | 好了 是时候向银河系展示 |
[58:50] | why we’re the elite birds of space. | 为什么我们是太空中的精英鸟类了 |
[58:53] | Time to fly, ICE penguins. | 该起飞了 冰河号的企鹅们 |
[58:55] | Yeah! | 是 |
[58:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[58:57] | Flip, Zooey, you take Slushy to the meeting. | 弗利普和佐伊 你们带斯莱希去参加会面 |
[59:00] | We’ll be following at a distance. | 我们会远远地跟着 |
[59:02] | Our Space Guardian friends will be on standby, | 我们的太空守护者朋友将原地待命 |
[59:05] | in case the cheese man runs. | 以防那个卖芝士的逃跑 |
[59:07] | The deck is stacked, now we just have to play our hands. | 一切准备就绪 现在就看我们的好戏了 |
[59:11] | We’re ready, Captain. | 我们准备好了 船长 |
[59:13] | Let’s do this! | 我们上 |
[59:15] | Yeah! | 是 |
[59:28] | When we get to Nebula 10, Slushy, | 斯莱希 当我们到达星云10的时候 |
[59:31] | let’s redirect eastward. | 向东改道 |
[59:33] | Since their sun’s to the west, | 因为他们的太阳在西边 |
[59:35] | I don’t want us to go warp speeding into it if things get crazy. | 一旦出什么岔子 我可不想曲速冲进去 |
[59:39] | Duly noted, Zooey. | 收到 佐伊 |
[59:41] | Slushy, have you ever apprehended a perp before? | 斯莱希 你逮捕过罪犯吗 |
[59:44] | Perp, eh, I’m not familiar with your terminology. | 罪犯 我不太懂你这个术语 |
[59:48] | Have you ever caught a bad guy? | 你抓过坏人吗 |
[59:52] | Considering that a committed bad | 好和坏两种概念 |
[59:54] | is entirely relative to a performed good, | 完全是相对而言的 |
[59:58] | I cannot say for certain. | 我并不能断定好坏 |
[1:00:00] | I hate it when he gets literal. | 我讨厌它从字面上理解我的话 |
[1:00:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:00:04] | I don’t mean to stoke the fires of your hatred, | 我不想煽风点火 |
[1:00:07] | but my radars have detected a foreign ship approaching | 但是我的雷达探测到一艘外来飞船 |
[1:00:11] | at warp speed, directly from the north. | 正曲速从北方向我们驶来 |
[1:00:14] | Warp speed from the north? | 从北方曲速驶来吗 |
[1:00:16] | Who warp speeds straight down? | 谁会曲速直线下降呢 |
[1:00:18] | Someone setting a Trap! | 只有设置陷阱的人才会 |
[1:00:23] | Whoa, we’re hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[1:00:25] | We’re under attack! | 我们被攻击了 |
[1:00:27] | Force fields activated. | 保护罩已激活 |
[1:00:31] | Our penguins are being attacked, we have to save them! | 我们的企鹅同伴被攻击了 必须救他们 |
[1:00:34] | Space Guardians, come in. | 太空守护者 请连线 |
[1:00:37] | We’re on our way, Captain Stella. | 我们马上就到 斯黛拉船长 |
[1:00:39] | Without a doubt, | 毫无疑问 |
[1:00:40] | that’s the worst customer service I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这是我这辈子见过的最差的客服 |
[1:00:44] | Ready the cannons, Commander, we’re going in. | 准备好大炮 指挥官 我们上 |
[1:00:47] | Who runs a flight crew like this? | 这是谁家的飞船 |
[1:00:49] | Madness! | 疯了吧 |
[1:00:50] | Bondo, warp speed intercept. | 班多 曲速拦截 |
[1:00:53] | Put us between Slushy and the attacker. | 让我们插在斯莱希和进攻者之间 |
[1:00:55] | Our thrusters are down, Captain. | 我们的推进器坏了 船长 |
[1:00:57] | What do you mean, our thrusters are down? | 你说什么 我们的推进器坏了吗 |
[1:01:00] | I disabled the engines ’cause they made so much noise | 因为声音太大 我弄坏了发动机 |
[1:01:04] | they were gonna wake the polar bears. | 噪声会吵醒北极熊 |
[1:01:06] | Flop, no! | 弗洛普 不 |
[1:01:08] | We can’t help Flip and Zooey. | 我们不能帮助弗利普和佐伊了 |
[1:01:13] | Western force fields have been damaged, | 西面护盾已经失效 |
[1:01:15] | eastern force fields are down. | 东面护盾已经失效 |
[1:01:17] | Can we withstand this attack, Slushy? | 我们能承受这种攻击吗 斯莱希 |
[1:01:20] | Where’s our backup? | 我们的后援呢 |
[1:01:21] | Hang tight, penguins, we’re on our way. | 坚持住 企鹅们 我们马上就到 |
[1:01:25] | Please, hurry! | 请你们快点 |
[1:01:26] | Why is he attacking us? | 他为什么要攻击我们 |
[1:01:28] | We were just supposed to try some cheese. | 我们只是来买芝士的 |
[1:01:30] | It’s very likely that informant rabbit | 很有可能是线人兔子 |
[1:01:32] | tipped him off, as they say. | 给他通风报信 和传闻一样 |
[1:01:34] | Fishsticks, you can’t trust anyone in the space underbelly. | 天啊 地下市场的任何人都不能相信吗 |
[1:01:38] | Duh! | 废话 |
[1:01:39] | Did he just duh me? | 他刚才是在骂我吗 |
[1:01:44] | Nuke, B-52, our penguins are under assault, | 核弹头 轰炸机 我们的企鹅们受到攻击 |
[1:01:47] | and our ship is disabled. | 我们的飞船也坏了 |
[1:01:49] | I need all backup to move in at once. | 我需要所有后援马上行动 |
[1:01:52] | We’re on our way, Captain. | 我们马上就到 船长 |
[1:01:53] | Don’t worry, we’ll save your carbon bases. | 别担心 我们会拯救你的碳基朋友 |
[1:01:58] | Hurry, B-52. | 快点 轰炸机 |
[1:02:05] | Did you fire back, Zooey? | 你还击了吗 佐伊 |
[1:02:07] | No, I thought you did. | 没 我以为你在还击 |
[1:02:09] | I did, I am autonomous in my self defense capabilities. | 我在射击 我在进行自卫反击措施 |
[1:02:14] | Well then, fire away, Slushy. | 那好 射击 斯莱希 |
[1:02:23] | Oh no, Commander Ham Sanders, look, we know that ship! | 不 指挥官汉姆·桑德 我们认识那飞船 |
[1:02:27] | We do, indeed, Private Squeak. | 确实认识 是士兵奎克 |
[1:02:30] | It’s uh, uh, uh the mail ship. | 是 是 是邮船 |
[1:02:33] | What, uh no, look closer, Commander. | 不对 你仔细看看 指挥官 |
[1:02:36] | Right, oh, it’s, uh, it’s the ice cream ship. | 对 是 是 是冰淇淋船 |
[1:02:41] | What do you care about ice cream? | 谁在乎冰淇淋啊 |
[1:02:43] | Exactly, blast it down. | 没错 把它炸掉 |
[1:02:45] | Ready the cannons, we’ll show them rocky road! | 准备好大炮 给他们点颜色看看 |
[1:02:49] | Hang tight, Commander, we’re joining the fight. | 坚持住 指挥官 我们来了 |
[1:02:52] | That’s the warrior spirit, Private, charge! | 这才是战士精神 士兵们 冲啊 |
[1:02:58] | How we doing, Slushy? | 我们情况怎么样 斯莱希 |
[1:02:59] | Considering we are still in one piece, I’d say we’re doing well. | 飞船仍然完整说明我们情况挺好 |
[1:03:05] | That sounded bad. | 那个声音可不太妙 |
[1:03:07] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[1:03:08] | I regret to inform you that we are no longer in one piece. | 非常抱歉地通知你们 飞船不再完整了 |
[1:03:13] | That’s bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[1:03:14] | Technically, yes, quite bad. | 真的非常糟糕 |
[1:03:21] | Slushy, Slushy? | 斯莱希 斯莱希 |
[1:03:22] | Why did we stop firing? | 为什么我们不射击了 |
[1:03:24] | My cannons have been damaged beyond repair, Zooey, | 我的大炮已经损坏得无法修复了 佐伊 |
[1:03:28] | as have my boosters, thrusters, and reserve tanks. | 我的助推器和推进器以及备用仓也是 |
[1:03:32] | I’m sorry to report we are disabled. | 非常抱歉的通知你 我们的飞船坏了 |
[1:03:35] | We’re sitting ducks, we’re gonna– | 我们成了活靶子 我们得 |
[1:03:37] | No, Flip, don’t talk like that. | 别 弗利普 别说那种话 |
[1:03:41] | We’re penguins, ICE penguins, the space elite. | 我们是企鹅 冰河号企鹅 宇宙精英 |
[1:03:47] | We never surrender, we never say that one word. | 我们从不投降 我们从不说那个词 |
[1:03:52] | What word? | 哪个词 |
[1:03:53] | You know, that word. | 你懂的 那个词 |
[1:03:56] | No, I, which? | 我不懂 哪个词 |
[1:03:59] | Never say that! | 永远别说 |
[1:04:01] | Cheese? | 芝士吗 |
[1:04:03] | I believe the missing word Zooey alludes to is– | 我觉得佐伊说的那个词是 |
[1:04:13] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[1:04:15] | I am Boo Boo Squeal, penguin, | 我是啵啵·吱吱 企鹅们 |
[1:04:18] | leader of the dreaded Micecide, | 闻风丧胆的马塞德的领袖 |
[1:04:23] | the most feared and revered mouse in the entire galaxy. | 整个银河系最令人敬畏的老鼠 |
[1:04:30] | I’ve never heard of you. | 没听说过 |
[1:04:32] | Have you heard of him? | 你听说过吗 |
[1:04:34] | What’d you say your name was, again? | 你说你叫什么来着 |
[1:04:37] | It’s Boo Boo, ugh, enough. | 我叫啵啵 够了 |
[1:04:40] | You can call me victor, and to the victor go the spoils. | 你可以叫我胜利者 胜利者得到战利品 |
[1:04:47] | Good thing your penguins are in your formal wear, | 幸好你们企鹅们都穿着正装 |
[1:04:51] | because you’re about to meet your maker. | 因为你们就要去见造物主了 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 这句说得不错 |
[1:04:58] | Why thank you, bird. | 谢谢你 小鸟 |
[1:05:01] | Oh, penguin, oh, gosh, I love penguins! | 是企鹅 我喜欢企鹅 |
[1:05:06] | They’re squishy, fluffy, adorable penguins. | 他们是黏糊糊的毛茸茸的可爱的企鹅 |
[1:05:10] | Must we hurt them, Boo Boo? | 我们必须打他们吗 啵啵 |
[1:05:12] | They’re so, cute! | 他们太可爱了 |
[1:05:15] | Yes, you silly pachyderm, we must. | 对 你这个愚蠢的河马 我们必须打 |
[1:05:18] | I hate penguins, and I especially ICE penguins. | 我恨企鹅 尤其是冰河号企鹅 |
[1:05:25] | So you’re the cheese man? | 你就是那个卖芝士的吗 |
[1:05:28] | Indeed I am. | 正是在下 |
[1:05:31] | A mouse, that makes sense. | 一只老鼠 这就说得通了 |
[1:05:33] | And was it you who spiked our sandwiches? | 是你把芝士掺入了我们的三明治吗 |
[1:05:37] | Yes, | 没错 |
[1:05:39] | it was me. | 就是我 |
[1:05:42] | But why? | 但是为什么要这样 |
[1:05:44] | Why not? | 为什么不这样呢 |
[1:05:46] | You penguins act like you own space. | 你们企鹅表现得好像你们拥有太空一样 |
[1:05:50] | You fly around with no regard | 你们只管到处飞 |
[1:05:53] | for any creature that doesn’t belong to your clique. | 却不在乎那些你们小团体以外的生物 |
[1:05:57] | You’re penguins, | 你们是企鹅 |
[1:05:58] | you’re not even supposed to fly. | 你们甚至不应该飞起来 |
[1:06:01] | You’re just like you were on Earth, | 你们应该像你们在地球上那样 |
[1:06:04] | interminable, | 没完没了 |
[1:06:06] | insufferable, | 难以忍受 |
[1:06:08] | inexcusable, | 不可原谅 |
[1:06:10] | and too cute for your own good. | 你们拥有的东西都太可爱了 |
[1:06:15] | And you smell funny! | 而且你们闻起来很奇怪 |
[1:06:17] | So your answer’s to try and make us sick. | 所以你是想要让我们生病 |
[1:06:20] | Yes, as a mouse, | 是的 作为一只老鼠 |
[1:06:22] | I can slip in and out of any place undetected, | 我可以不被发现地出入任何地方 |
[1:06:29] | especially a dump | 特别是杂物堆 |
[1:06:30] | like Space Jack’s with their stupid menu options. | 比如太空杰克斯里那些愚蠢的选项菜单堆 |
[1:06:33] | I believe every creature should enjoy a diet | 我相信每个生物都应该喜欢 |
[1:06:37] | of glorious cheese, | 荣耀芝士这种食物 |
[1:06:40] | galaxy wide. | 整个银河系的生物都应该 |
[1:06:43] | And you penguins | 而你们企鹅 |
[1:06:46] | turn up your beaks at such wonderful food? | 会对这么美味的食物张开你们的喙吗 |
[1:06:50] | Snobs! | 势利鬼们 |
[1:06:51] | But we’re birds, | 但我们是鸟类 |
[1:06:53] | our digestive systems can’t handle cheese. | 我们的消化系统不能消化芝士 |
[1:06:56] | That doesn’t mean we can’t be your friends. | 这并不意味着我们不能成为你的朋友 |
[1:06:59] | Friend, yes, | 朋友 太好了 |
[1:07:01] | I wanna, I wanna, | 我想要 我想要 |
[1:07:03] | I wanna, I wanna, I wanna. | 我要 我要 我要 |
[1:07:05] | You, can we cuddle now? | 嘿你 我们现在能抱一下吗 |
[1:07:08] | Can I just pinch those cute little yummy faces? | 我能捏捏那些可爱的漂亮小脸蛋吗 |
[1:07:12] | I love cuddling. | 我爱抱抱 |
[1:07:14] | Friends shmends. | 朋友什么的 |
[1:07:17] | I have Chubby, | 我有丘比 |
[1:07:19] | he’s the only friend I need. | 我只需要他一个朋友 |
[1:07:24] | Boo Boo, I never knew you felt that way. | 啵啵 我从不知道你是这样想的 |
[1:07:28] | shut up, Chubby, I’m not done. | 闭嘴丘比 我还没说完话呢 |
[1:07:30] | Yes, Boo Boo. | 好的啵啵 |
[1:07:32] | Why would I want to befriend you birds | 当我能够轻易地毁灭你们的时候 |
[1:07:36] | when I can just as easily destroy you? | 为什么我会想要和你们这群小鸟做朋友呢 |
[1:07:40] | Because friendship, not fighting, makes the world go round. | 因为是友谊而不是战斗 带动世界在运转 |
[1:07:44] | Which world? | 是哪个世界 |
[1:07:46] | Look around, | 看看周围 |
[1:07:48] | pick one. | 选一个 |
[1:07:49] | I’ll be sure to bast you right to it. | 我一定会把你炸进去的 |
[1:07:53] | My censors indicate this mouse | 我的探测器显示这只老鼠 |
[1:07:55] | has his cannons trained on us for a final strike. | 已将大炮对准我们准备发起最后一击 |
[1:07:58] | We can neither flee nor defend ourselves. | 我们没法逃走 也不能自我防御 |
[1:08:02] | The only remaining options are to await his assault, or– | 唯一的选择就是等待他的攻击 或者 |
[1:08:06] | Or what, Slushy? | 或者什么 斯莱希 |
[1:08:08] | Or activate my Run Scared option. | 或者激活我的紧急避难功能 |
[1:08:12] | we have a Run Scared option? | 我们有紧急避难功能吗 |
[1:08:14] | Yes, | 有 |
[1:08:15] | while it was not installed as part of my original hardware, | 但它没有作为我原始硬件的组件而安装 |
[1:08:19] | a self actualizing artificial intelligence system | 有一个自主生成的人工智能系统 |
[1:08:23] | that absorbs the traits and functions of its organic creators, | 该系统会提取其初始造物的特性和功能 |
[1:08:27] | who, in turn, created it in their own image, | 初始造物则依照这些自身信息 |
[1:08:30] | will develop this option on its own, | 自主开发这个功能加装在系统上 |
[1:08:34] | as I have. | 我就是这样做的 |
[1:08:37] | You’re obviously capable of making your own decisions, Slushy, | 显然你能够做出自己的决定 斯莱希 |
[1:08:42] | but before you do anything, | 不过在你做决定之前 |
[1:08:45] | let me say this. | 我有话要说 |
[1:08:47] | We ICE penguins don’t retreat, | 我们冰河号的企鹅永不退缩 |
[1:08:51] | don’t back down, | 不让步 |
[1:08:53] | and we don’t settle for anything less than what’s right. | 我们不向任何错误的事情妥协 |
[1:08:57] | And if there’s a challenge, we accept it. | 如果有挑战 我们就接受它 |
[1:09:01] | If there’s an obstacle, we clear it. | 如果有障碍 我们就清除它 |
[1:09:04] | If there’s a threat, we overcome it, | 如果有威胁 我们就克服它 |
[1:09:07] | and if there’s a fight, we win it, | 如果有战斗 我们就打赢它 |
[1:09:11] | or we go down swinging. | 或是奋战到最后一刻 |
[1:09:14] | We’ve never given up in our lives, Slushy. | 我们永不放弃 斯莱希 |
[1:09:18] | And I know you haven’t been with us for that long, | 我知道你和我们在一起的时间不长 |
[1:09:21] | but that’s who we are. | 但这就是我们 |
[1:09:23] | We’re space penguins, | 我们是太空企鹅 |
[1:09:25] | going where no penguin has gone before, | 我们去到过从没有企鹅去过的地方 |
[1:09:29] | upholding peace and order in the universe. | 维护宇宙间的和平与秩序 |
[1:09:32] | And there’s no way to predict the future, | 未来没有办法可以预言 |
[1:09:35] | but I know one thing. | 但我知道有一件事会发生 |
[1:09:37] | We penguins will leave outer space | 我们企鹅会把宇宙变得 |
[1:09:40] | better than we found it. | 比我们发现它时更好 |
[1:09:41] | That’s a space penguin promise. | 这是太空企鹅的保证 |
[1:09:46] | you’re my hero, Zooey. | 你是我心目中的英雄 佐伊 |
[1:09:48] | And mine, too. | 也是我的英雄 |
[1:09:50] | If my words caused you to question my commitment, | 如果我的话曾让你怀疑我的承诺 |
[1:09:53] | rest assured, I’m a space penguin, too. | 请放心 我也是一只太空企鹅 |
[1:09:58] | How touching! | 多么感人啊 |
[1:10:01] | I think I’m gonna be ill. | 我觉得我都要感动病了 |
[1:10:04] | Do you need to lie down, Boo Boo? | 你要躺下来吗 啵啵 |
[1:10:07] | for the last time, Chubby, shut up! | 我说最后一次 丘比 闭嘴 |
[1:10:11] | Now that you’re done | 现在你们就要完了 |
[1:10:12] | with your endless self serving bird blathering, | 还有你们那无休止的自私自利的鸣叫 |
[1:10:18] | prepare to– | 准备 |
[1:10:21] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:10:23] | The Guardians have joined the fight. | 守护者加入了这场战斗 |
[1:10:27] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们来迟了 |
[1:10:28] | Yes, the elephant and the robot, too. | 没错 大象和机器人也要加入了 |
[1:10:32] | Polar bears use camouflage. | 北极熊用了伪装 |
[1:10:34] | They could be anywhere! | 他们可能在任何地方 |
[1:10:36] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:10:38] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:10:39] | Positive verbal exclamation. | 积极的言语感叹 |
[1:10:42] | Boo Boo, we’re surrounded. | 啵啵 我们被包围了 |
[1:10:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:46] | I’m Boo Boo Squeal, | 我是啵啵·吱吱 |
[1:10:48] | nobody put’s Boo Boo Squeal in a corner. | 没人能把啵啵·吱吱逼进角落 |
[1:10:53] | We have no room to retreat! | 我们没有空间可以撤退了 |
[1:10:55] | Who said anything about retreat? | 谁说过要撤退了 |
[1:10:59] | Blast our way out! | 给我炸出一条路来 |
[1:11:01] | Flip, Zooey, | 弗利普 佐伊 |
[1:11:03] | I do have one trick up my proverbial sleeve left. | 我的谚语锦囊里还有一个办法 |
[1:11:07] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[1:11:07] | you’re really picking up on the lingo, Slushy. | 你在术语这方面真的有所长进 斯莱希 |
[1:11:10] | Lingo | 术语 |
[1:11:11] | Does not compute. | 无法理解这个词 |
[1:11:14] | It will, give it a light year or so. | 你会理解的 给你一光年的时间也无妨 |
[1:11:17] | Go for it, Slush, we trust you. | 去吧 斯莱希 我们相信你 |
[1:11:23] | Fire, Chubby, fire! | 开火 丘比 开火 |
[1:11:33] | They did it, Captain, they won. | 他们做到了 船长 他们赢了 |
[1:11:37] | We did it, Bondo. | 我们做到了 班多 |
[1:11:39] | We stuck together like penguins do, | 我们像企鹅们那样团结在一起 |
[1:11:42] | and defeated the enemy. | 击败了敌人 |
[1:11:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:11:46] | Flop, are you okay? | 弗洛普 你还好吗 |
[1:11:49] | I think so. | 我觉得还行 |
[1:11:51] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[1:11:53] | Way to go, penguins. | 该走了 企鹅们 |
[1:11:56] | Splendid work, avians. | 干得漂亮 小鸟们 |
[1:12:00] | Now that’s how you handle bad customer service. | 这就是处理糟糕的顾客服务的正确方式 |
[1:12:04] | You guys hardly needed us as well. | 你们也几乎不需要我们 |
[1:12:06] | Good job, penguins. | 干得好 企鹅们 |
[1:12:07] | Thank you so much for coming to back us up, you guys. | 非常感谢你们来帮助我们 各位 |
[1:12:11] | A space penguin did save the day, | 有一只太空企鹅让我们反败为胜 |
[1:12:14] | and we’d like to introduce you all to him now. | 现在我们就向你们介绍一下他 |
[1:12:18] | Everyone, meet Slushy, | 各位 来见见斯莱希 |
[1:12:20] | the newest member of our ICE penguin team. | 我们冰河号企鹅小队新成员 |
[1:12:22] | ‘Sup, peeps?’ | 大伙近来可好 |
[1:12:24] | Where in the galaxy did you learn that, Slushy? | 这话你从银河系哪儿学来的 斯莱希 |
[1:12:28] | I’ve been trying to brush up on my slang, Zooey. | 我一直在试着提高我的俚语技能 佐伊 |
[1:12:31] | I’d like to be hipper, | 我想做个嬉皮士 |
[1:12:33] | and the hip hop stations are really helpful. | 嘻哈电台真的很有用 |
[1:12:39] | Snap! | 快点 |
[1:12:40] | Say, is anyone hungry? | 说说 有人饿了吗 |
[1:12:42] | I could eat. | 我有一点想吃东西 |
[1:12:44] | Me, too. | 我也有一点 |
[1:12:45] | Me, three. | 我也有三点饿 |
[1:12:46] | Me, four. | 我也有四点饿 |
[1:12:49] | How about we rendezvous for dinner, space heroes? | 我们约个饭怎么样 太空英雄们 |
[1:12:52] | Sounds great, | 听起来真不错 |
[1:12:54] | where should we meet, Captain? | 在哪碰面 船长 |
[1:12:56] | Space Jack’s? | 去太空杰克斯那怎么样 |
[1:13:00] | Can we hold the cheese? | 能把芝士留给我吗 |
[1:13:08] | Word. | 就这么定了 |
[1:13:10] | ♪ We’re dancing in the streets | ♪ 我们在大街上跳舞 |
[1:13:13] | ♪ There’s nothing left to eat | ♪ 什么吃的都没留下 |
[1:13:17] | ♪ We’re on a winning streak | ♪ 我们就在胜利之路上 |
[1:13:20] | ♪ Going out in style | ♪ 以我们的方式向前 |
[1:13:33] | ♪ What goes wild, | ♪ 什么变得疯狂了呢 |
[1:13:43] | ♪ I hear ya | ♪ 我听说 |
[1:13:44] | ♪ I’m not dead yet, yeah I am | ♪ 我还没死 对 我没死 |
[1:13:50] | ♪ Break out the hand grenades | ♪ 引爆这手榴弹吧 |
[1:13:54] | ♪ You know it’s time to play | ♪ 你知道是时候玩玩了 |
[1:13:57] | ♪ Explosions to the brain | ♪ 一路爆炸到大脑 |
[1:14:01] | ♪ Going out in style | ♪ 以我们的方式向前 |