英文名称:Peace
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | The Italians have quit and the Germans were retreating, | 意大利退出轴心国 德军开始撤退 |
[01:25] | giving way slowly, | 撤退得缓慢 |
[01:26] | violently making us pay for every inch of ground, | 粗暴地使我们在每一寸土地上 |
[01:30] | in time and in blood. | 都付出了大量的时间和鲜血 |
[01:34] | For our patrols, | 我们耗费了大量的巡逻队 |
[01:36] | snipers, | 狙击手 |
[01:39] | landmines, | 和地雷 |
[01:43] | but we went on anyway. | 但无论如何我们都在坚持前进 |
[01:46] | putting one foot in front of the other. | 一步接着一步 |
[01:49] | holding our rifles, | 握紧步枪 |
[01:52] | trying in all our misery, | 保持警惕 |
[01:55] | confusion and exhaustion to remain watchful. | 哪怕痛苦 彷徨 疲倦 |
[01:59] | if it wasn’t the rain, | 这天气不是下雨 |
[02:00] | it was the cold or the snow. | 就是寒潮或大雪 |
[02:02] | All variations of the same thing. | 这些所有因素导致了一件事 |
[02:06] | It was suffocating. | 那就是窒息 |
[02:08] | And no matter how hard we tried, | 我们用尽方法 |
[02:10] | we just couldn’t get enough air. | 都无法呼吸顺畅 |
[02:15] | We were somewhere near Cassino, | 我们身处卡西诺周边 |
[02:17] | but it was hard to believe this was even Italy anymore. | 却看不出半点意大利的影子 |
[02:22] | So we kept on. | 因此我们仍在前进 |
[02:24] | Alone in the waste of the war. | 独自穿越战争的硝烟 |
[02:28] | And we continued to be punished for it. | 承受战争之罚 |
[03:21] | She was with him. | 她跟他是一路人 |
[03:26] | She would’ve shot us all if she could’ve. | 她要是有机会的话肯定会朝我们开枪的 |
[03:28] | Like fuckin’ dominoes. | 就像他妈的多米诺骨牌 |
[03:37] | “Fuckin’ dominoes”? | 什么叫他妈的多米诺骨牌 |
[03:40] | I don’t know who’s crazier, him or the Nazis. | 我都搞不懂他和纳粹谁更疯了 |
[03:44] | Damn it, why do they always gotta look like they’re asleep? | 混蛋 为什么他们看起来总跟睡着了一样 |
[04:00] | What’s the first thing you’re gonna do when you…? | 你要做的第一件事是什么 如果 |
[04:07] | What’s the first thing you’re gonna do when you get home? | 如果能回家 你要做的第一件事是什么 |
[04:09] | For me, it’s gonna be Joe’s Stone Crab. | 我的话 那肯定是去乔家石蟹 |
[04:12] | Been around for 30 years, | 开了三十年了 |
[04:13] | Best dungeness. | 最棒的邓杰内斯蟹 |
[04:14] | Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do. | 没错 那就是我要去做的 |
[04:16] | I dunno… | 我不知道 |
[04:17] | My old man told me one time in the first war, | 我爸之前对我说 一战的时候有一次 |
[04:19] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[04:21] | – What?! – Ignore him. | -什么 -别理他 |
[04:23] | Everybody listens to his bullshit. | 大家都在听他放屁 |
[04:25] | Come on, tell the story. | 继续 把它讲完 |
[04:26] | All I was gonna say is that this one time | 我就想说有一次 |
[04:28] | he ran through 50 yards of gunfire | 我爸他穿越五十码的炮火 |
[04:29] | just to get some chocolate. | 就为了拿些巧克力 |
[04:31] | Yeah, and you believe that crap. | 好吧 就你相信这种鬼话 |
[04:33] | – Fuckin’ asshole. – 50 yards of Gerrys popping off rounds | -你他妈 -穿过五十码德国佬的枪林弹雨 |
[04:35] | just to get a damn Hershey’s bar. | 就为了一块该死的好时巧克力 |
[04:38] | And don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看我 |
[04:41] | Reminds me of my brother and that reminds me of home. | 会让我想到我兄弟 想到我兄弟就会想家 |
[04:43] | And that just depresses the shit out of me. | 这只会让我的心情屎上加霜 |
[04:45] | Halt! | 停 |
[04:49] | Don’t fuckin’ move. | 你他妈的不许动 |
[04:52] | Hopewell. Walberg. | 霍普韦尔 瓦尔贝格 过来 |
[04:56] | Overturn that cart and make sure | 检查一下手推车 |
[04:58] | that there are no weapons or contraband. | 看看有没有武器或走私货 |
[06:18] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[06:46] | I married the lady next door. | 我娶了我家隔壁的女人 |
[06:49] | A widow, no less. You know, her husband died. | 是一个寡妇 没想到吧 她丈夫死了 |
[06:52] | Slipped in the bath. | 在浴缸滑倒了 |
[06:56] | No kidding, he fell he cocked his head. | 真的 他歪着头倒下 |
[07:00] | And that was that. | 一命呜呼 |
[07:01] | He served us iced tea | 他之前是个卖冰红茶的 |
[07:02] | the afternoon that it happened. | 某个下午突然就死了 |
[07:05] | It doesn’t just take war, you know? | 你知道吗 不是只有打仗才会死人 |
[07:09] | We’re all in the crosshairs, that’s all I’m sayin’. | 就像我一直说的 人人自危 |
[07:12] | That and I don’t think… | 而且我不觉得 |
[07:13] | a woman should have to die | 一个女人该死 |
[07:14] | because she’s got blood loyalty to her fuckin’ lover. | 就因为她忠贞于她的混账情人 |
[07:16] | After the Krauts showed, Walberg and Hopewell.. | 德国佬突然出现 瓦尔贝格和霍普韦尔就 |
[07:20] | We got ’em. | 我们听说了 |
[07:23] | Woman died in the crossfire. | 一个女人死于交火 |
[07:25] | I need more than a dead soldier | 我要的可不只是一个死掉的士兵 |
[07:27] | and his lover, Sergeant. | 和他的情妇 中士 |
[07:29] | I’ve got 20 men a day being killed by sniper fire. | 敌军的狙击手一天杀了我二十个士兵 |
[07:31] | and word from above us and his Highness Churchill | 现在上层和丘吉尔首相都想知道 |
[07:34] | wants to know what the bloody holdup is. | 那场血腥的枪杀事件是怎么回事 |
[07:37] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[07:38] | Well, if you do, son. | 但愿你真的明白 小子 |
[07:40] | Get the hell out there | 从这里滚出去 |
[07:41] | and get me some no-bullshit intelligence. | 给我搞点有用的情报回来 |
[07:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:45] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[08:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:55] | Some crossfire, huh? | 交火了是吗 |
[08:59] | And we all heard that bullshit story Sarge told. | 我们都听说了 中士的那些鬼话 |
[09:08] | You don’t wanna talk about it. | 你好像不太想聊这件事 |
[09:12] | Fine by me. | 我无所谓 |
[09:28] | Makes it impossible to light a lady’s cigarette. | 都不能为女士点烟了 |
[09:32] | It’s not nerves, though. | 不过这不是因为神经问题 |
[09:34] | Had it since I was 15. | 我十五岁起就这样了 |
[09:41] | Now, this… | 不过 这儿 |
[09:43] | This is fuckin’ nerves. | 这才是他妈的神经问题 |
[09:48] | Never had anything like this before the war started. | 战争开始前从没这样过 |
[09:52] | Fought it since Sicily, | 从西西里登陆开始的 |
[09:53] | I just keep fuckin’ diggin’ at it. | 我就一直在抠它 |
[10:07] | Thought Salerno was fucked up. | 萨勒诺战役回想起来真是一团糟 |
[10:12] | I don’t give a shit, what I tell you, you know what I mean? | 但是我说了 我不在乎 你懂我的意思吗 |
[10:15] | Here you go. | 来根烟吗 |
[10:26] | Fuck you, Marson. | 去你妈的 马森 |
[10:30] | Just trying to keep the peace? | 就当作无事发生吗 |
[10:33] | Is that it, Joyner? | 你打算这样吗 乔伊纳 |
[10:34] | Did you try and stop him? | 难道你当时试着阻止他了吗 |
[10:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:44] | Never got the chance. | 也没机会 |
[10:48] | – Wasn’t what I asked you… – I said I don’t know, okay? | -我刚才不是问你了 -我说了我不知道 |
[11:06] | This… | 这是 |
[11:11] | It’s the end of times. | 时代的终结 |
[11:15] | Fuckin’ end of the world. | 他妈的世界末日 |
[11:17] | Fall in! | 集合 |
[11:33] | Beautiful fuckin’ freezing Italy. | 意大利可真他妈美丽冻人 |
[11:35] | You know, I have no idea why my mom wants to visit here so bad. | 我真不懂我妈之前为什么特别想来这旅游 |
[11:41] | Smells like fuckin’ Michigan to me. | 我感觉空气跟他妈的密歇根没差别 |
[11:45] | You okay, Corporal? | 你还好吗 下士 |
[11:47] | Yeah, just got blisters, is all. | 没事 就是脚上起水泡了 |
[11:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:57] | They call this a field jacket? | 他们管这叫战地夹克吗 |
[11:59] | What field? Fenway? | 哪个战地 芬威棒球场吗 |
[12:00] | Plus it doesn’t keep you dry or warm, so… | 何况它穿起来既不干燥也不暖和 |
[12:03] | I don’t know what the purpose is. | 我都不懂这有什么用 |
[12:11] | Hey, I’m with you. | 嘿 我跟你是一伙的 |
[12:13] | We gotta do somethin’. Otherwise what are we anyway. | 我们得做点什么 不然我们算什么东西 |
[12:17] | You’re askin’ me? | 你这是在问我吗 |
[12:20] | Hey, Corporal, is it true what they say about your stripes? | 嘿 下士 关于你的军衔的传闻是真的吗 |
[12:23] | You got ’em chargin’ a machine-gun nest, | 听说你拿着一把机枪 |
[12:25] | took out four Krauts all by yourself? | 一个人干掉了四个德国佬是吗 |
[12:27] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 别相信你听到的任何事 |
[12:29] | Yeah, don’t I know that. | 我当然知道这个 |
[12:32] | My uncle’s a police officer. | 我叔叔是个警察 |
[12:34] | He told me all kind of stories. | 他给我讲过各种各样的故事 |
[12:37] | He’s a homicide detective. | 他是个专门负责凶杀案的侦探 |
[12:40] | You ever wonder how someone could do that all those years? | 你们想知道那个年代有些人是怎么犯下 |
[12:44] | Just one murder after another? | 一起接一起的谋杀案吗 |
[12:47] | Never gave it any thought. | 没想过 |
[12:48] | There’s a lot of ’em unsolved, too. | 也有很多没查清的案件 |
[12:51] | Used to get kinda frustratin’ for him. The one thing | 总让他垂头丧气 他最讨厌的事情就是 |
[12:54] | that he really hated was when people saw something | 有些人明明知道些什么 |
[12:56] | and wouldn’t say what they saw. | 却装作一无所知 |
[13:01] | Still a lot of murderers walkin’ these streets. | 所以仍有很多谋杀犯大摇大摆地走在街上 |
[13:03] | Your uncle really a detective? | 你叔叔真的是个侦探吗 |
[13:05] | Yeah, bet your ass, Heisman. | 当然了 敢和我打赌吗 海斯曼 |
[13:06] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[13:07] | When you get back home, | 等你回家之后 |
[13:08] | Maybe he can solve that mystery | 或许他能弄清楚 |
[13:10] | as to why your balls haven’t dropped. | 为什么你一直跟个小孩似的 |
[13:11] | “Ha ha,” says the guy who showers with | 哈哈 说这话的人自己天天跟橄榄球一起 |
[13:13] | a football and sleeps with his college ring under his pillow. | 洗澡还把大学纪念戒指放枕头底下睡觉 |
[13:16] | Will you two keep your distance and shut up? | 你俩能保持距离然后闭嘴吗 |
[13:18] | Shit, Heisman, if I had your physique, | 他妈的 海斯曼 我要是有你那体格 |
[13:19] | I’d be playing for the Bears already. | 我早就加入芝加哥熊队了 |
[13:21] | Oh ho! You think it’s that easy? | 吼吼 你以为那很轻松吗 |
[13:22] | I miss football, so yeah, I kinda do. | 我超想打橄榄球的 所以我肯定去 |
[13:24] | Fifty-one… | 五十一 |
[13:25] | Fifty-two, fifty-three… | 五十二 五十三 |
[13:27] | Quiet. Shut up. | 安静点 闭嘴 |
[13:35] | I swear to God, I will shoot you, Asch. | 我向上帝起誓 我会一枪崩了你的 阿施 |
[13:39] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ, you are pathetic, soldier. | 我的天啊 你这可怜的兵崽子 |
[13:42] | It’s not my fault, sir! | 这不是我的错 长官 |
[13:44] | – I was born with short arms! – Is that right? | -我天生就胳膊短 -真的假的 |
[13:46] | I’m like a crocodile, it runs in my family. | 我就像一条鳄鱼 家族基因如此 |
[13:48] | Sergeant Reece, I’d like to, uh, | 里斯中士 我想 |
[13:50] | request to finish my squad mate’s pushups. | 申请结束我这兄弟的俯卧撑 |
[13:51] | Look, I’m afraid that Gerry see Asch, | 你看 我担心德国佬见了阿施 |
[13:53] | it only give ’em more encouragement to fight. | 只会更加地斗志昂扬 |
[13:59] | Get the hell down there. Asch, get up. | 那你他妈的趴下替他 阿施 起来 |
[14:02] | You are a fuckin’ disgrace to this and every other outfit. | 你就是个当兵的耻辱 在哪个部队都是 |
[14:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:10] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:11] | – Keep those arms straight, Heisman. – You fuck… | -胳膊伸直 海斯曼 -你他妈的 |
[14:13] | Don’t forget, you represent me now. | 别忘了 你现在代表的是我 |
[14:15] | Oh, do you ever shut up? | 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[14:17] | No. | 不能 |
[14:20] | I was on 24. | 我刚才做到二十四了 |
[14:55] | – You got an answer? – I’m workin’ on it. | -你有答案了吗 -我正在思考 |
[14:57] | These are fresh. | 这些是新的车轮印 |
[14:58] | Maybe a day or so. | 大概在一天左右 |
[15:00] | They’re Panzers, no doubt. | 毫无疑问是装甲车 |
[15:04] | Fuckin’ perfect place for an ambush. Troutman? | 真他妈绝妙的埋伏点 特劳特曼有消息吗 |
[15:07] | They want us to keep going forward. | 他们要求我们继续前进 |
[15:08] | – Look to engage enemy patrols. – Good. | -看看能不能发现敌军的巡逻队 -很好 |
[15:14] | Something’s coming. Get ready! | 有人来了 准备 |
[15:18] | – It’s just an old man! – Yeah, we’ll see. | -只是个老人 -我们看到了 |
[15:23] | – Do not move. Stop! – Sono Italiano. | -别动 站住 -我是意大利人 |
[15:26] | Shut up, you speak English? | 闭嘴 你会说英语吗 |
[15:28] | What is he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[15:30] | – What is he saying? – I don’t know! | -他在说什么 -我不知道 |
[15:32] | Uh, he’s saying he’s our friend. | 他说他是我们的朋友 |
[15:34] | Put the fuckin’ cart down. Put the cart down. | 你他妈把手推车放下 快放下 |
[15:37] | – Get away from the cart. – He’s saying our friend. | -离手推车远点 -他在说是我们的朋友 |
[15:38] | Don’t shoot me! Please. | 别朝我开枪 求你了 |
[15:40] | Come here. | 到这儿 |
[15:41] | – Please! – Shut up. | -求求你 -闭嘴 |
[15:42] | Joyner, Troutman, on the cart. | 乔伊纳 特劳特曼 检查手推车 |
[15:45] | The rest of you, on the ready. | 其余人 戒备 |
[15:49] | You know this country? | 你很熟悉这个国家吗 |
[15:51] | – Capisce? – Capisce | -明白吗 -明白 |
[15:54] | Are there Germans ahead? | 前面有德国佬吗 |
[15:56] | – Si. – What is that, a fuckin’ yes or a no? | -是 -所以到底他妈的有还是没有 |
[15:58] | Si. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好的 |
[15:59] | Shut up, Corporal! | 闭嘴 下士 |
[16:01] | Can help you. | 可以帮助你 |
[16:05] | Germans. Germans. Yes. | 德国佬 德国佬 是的 |
[16:07] | Up the mountain. | 上山 |
[16:10] | Up the fuckin’ mountain? | 妈的 上那座山吗 |
[16:12] | Germans up the mountain? | 德国佬上山了吗 |
[16:14] | – Si! – You guide! | -是的 -你带路 |
[16:15] | You show us where the Tedesco are. | 你带我们去德国佬在的地方 |
[16:20] | Si. I guide. I guide. | 行 我带路 我来 |
[16:22] | You guide us up the mountain and | 你把我们领上山 然后 |
[16:23] | show us where the Germans are. Si? | 然后告诉我们德国人在哪儿吗 |
[16:27] | – Io. I guide. Si. – Molto, many? Many Germans? | -我带路 有 -很多 很多德国佬吗 |
[16:30] | Marson, you lead. | 马森 你带路 |
[16:32] | Take Asch, Joyner, and Heisman with you. | 带着阿施 乔伊纳和海斯曼 |
[16:34] | He’s saying, “Many Germans.” | 他说了 有很多德国佬 |
[16:36] | We have no idea the size of the force. | 我们不知道这片森林有多大 |
[16:37] | Just stick to the fuckin’ trees. | 沿着这该死的树走就好了 |
[16:42] | Give us Troutman, we’ll radio back. | 给我特劳特曼 我们需要无线电回报 |
[16:45] | No. | 不行 |
[16:47] | I need him here with me. | 我这里需要他 |
[16:50] | A nice long walk… | 一段长长的路 |
[16:53] | it has a way of settling things for men. | 它可以解决男人的问题 |
[16:57] | Let’s go, the rest of you on me. | 走吧 其他人跟我来 |
[16:59] | Si, si. | 是 是 |
[17:01] | Heisman, Joyner, Asch. Let’s go. | 海斯曼 乔伊纳 阿施 我们走 |
[17:04] | Walk long. Big mountain. | 要走很长的路 这可是一座大山 |
[17:20] | Oh! Fuck… | 妈的 |
[17:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah, just ask my lady when I get home. How ’bout that? | 还好 等我回家再问我女朋友 怎么样 |
[18:06] | Why us? | 为什么是我们呢 |
[18:07] | I’ll tell you why us. | 我会告诉你的 |
[18:10] | Fuck! Ah! | 操 |
[18:11] | Thanks, Heisman. | 谢谢你 海斯曼 |
[18:12] | Shit’s sakes, Asch. | 该死 阿施 |
[18:14] | What are you, fucking retarded? | 你他妈的是弱智吗 |
[18:15] | I feel like a kid again. | 我感觉自己又年轻了 |
[18:17] | You look like an asshole. | 你看起来像个混蛋 |
[18:18] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[18:22] | Fuckin’ Yid. | 去你妈的犹太佬 |
[18:24] | You wanna keep those opinions to yourself, Joyner? | 你想把这些想法憋在心里吗 乔伊纳 |
[18:27] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[18:28] | Mr. All American? | 全美先生吗 |
[18:30] | You’re gonna kick my ass? | 你要揍我吗 |
[18:32] | Careful now. | 现在小心点 |
[18:33] | With this chain, you get the whole fuckin’ dog. | 别得寸进尺啊 |
[18:48] | They’re gonna find chunks of you in my shit. | 他们会在我的屎里找到你的碎片 |
[18:50] | – You have really pretty eyes. – Stand down, both of you! | -你的眼睛真漂亮 -你们两个都退下 |
[18:52] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[18:58] | We’re on a mission. | 我们在执行任务呢 |
[19:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:02] | What precisely would that be? | 那到底是什么 |
[19:04] | You know damn well what. | 你他妈心里清楚得很 |
[19:07] | I’d rather be back at basecamp. | 我宁愿回大本营 |
[19:08] | I dunno, Joyner. | 我不知道 乔伊纳 |
[19:10] | You might get lucky and find a friendly goat up here. | 你可能走运 在这里找到一只友善的山羊 |
[19:13] | Says Cary Grant. | 加里·格兰特说的 |
[19:15] | Asch, you been with anybody besides your left hand? | 阿施 除了左手 你还和别人在一起过吗 |
[19:17] | Well, let’s see. Uh, there was your ma, | 呃 让我想想 你妈妈 |
[19:19] | your aunt, | 你姑姑 |
[19:21] | Your sister twice if you factor in daylight savings time. | 如果算上夏令时的话 你妹妹就来过两次 |
[19:23] | I’ll kill you. | 我要宰了你 |
[19:24] | Hey, you started it. | 嘿 你先惹事的 |
[19:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:32] | I’ll say it again. We just know too damn much. | 我再说一遍 我们知道的太多了 |
[19:37] | That a fact, Philip Marlowe? | 是吗 菲利普·马洛 |
[19:38] | Complicated by the fact that the… | 复杂的是 |
[19:41] | Sergeant knows the Corporal and I | 中士知道我和下士 |
[19:42] | adhere to a strict set of morals. | 坚持严格的道德准则 |
[19:44] | Be quiet, Asch, you don’t know anything about me. | 闭嘴 阿施 你根本不了解我 |
[19:46] | Yes, I do. | 不 我了解 |
[19:48] | You come from money. | 你家里有钱 |
[19:49] | Yeah, what makes you say that? | 是啊 你从哪里看出来的 |
[19:51] | You went to college. | 你上过大学 |
[19:52] | Private college, that takes money. | 私立大学 那学费很贵 |
[19:54] | You read Nietzsche which in turn means | 你读过尼采的作品 那也意味着 |
[19:56] | you got morals and free time. | 你有道德和时间 |
[19:59] | That takes money. | 那也需要钱 |
[20:00] | Bright guy. | 聪明啊 |
[20:03] | Well, you New York boys so bright… | 你们纽约小子真聪明 |
[20:04] | What “boys,” Joyner? | 什么小子 乔伊纳 |
[20:05] | Do you want to give me a more specific category? | 你想给我更具体的划分吗 |
[20:07] | Because last time I checked, | 因为据我所知 |
[20:09] | I happen to be born in Boston. | 我碰巧在波士顿出生 |
[20:11] | You know what category. You have no idea. | 你知道是哪一类 你绝对想不到 |
[20:14] | Why don’t you just man up and fill us the fuck in? | 你为什么不像个男人一样告诉我们 |
[20:16] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:18] | Now let’s get something straight. | 我们有话直说 |
[20:20] | We are going up this hill and we’re gonna see what we see. | 我们要爬上这座山 看看能看到什么 |
[20:22] | Then we’re turning around and coming back down | 然后我们掉头回去 |
[20:24] | and we’re not spending anymore energy fighting each other. | 我们也不会再浪费精力吵架了 |
[20:26] | Do you got it? | 你们明白了吗 |
[20:27] | Just tell him to lay the fuck off. | 就让他别管了 |
[20:29] | No! I’m not getting in between you anymore. | 不 我没有插手你们的事 |
[20:31] | I’m telling you how it’s gonna be! | 我只是告诉你们该干嘛 |
[20:33] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[20:34] | Sgt. wants to dump all you. I get that. | 中士想甩掉你们所有人 我明白了 |
[20:37] | But why me? | 但是为什么是我呢 |
[20:38] | Well, because apparently, | 因为 很显然 |
[20:40] | He hates you, too. | 他也讨厌你 |
[20:42] | And fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[20:44] | No matter what you’re talkin’ about. | 不管你在说什么 |
[20:46] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[20:49] | He wants us to die choking on our own blood. | 他想让我们被自己的血呛死 |
[20:53] | He’s a fuckin’ fascist, I’m tellin’ you. | 我告诉你 他是个该死的法西斯 |
[20:56] | Keep your mouth shut, Joyner! | 闭上你的嘴 乔伊纳 |
[20:57] | Fuckin’… Shut your mouth! | 他妈的 给我闭嘴 |
[20:58] | Don’t open it again unless it’s to breathe. | 除了喘气 否则别再张开了 |
[21:01] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[21:23] | I just got off a fuckin’ farm. | 我刚从一个该死的农场回来 |
[21:25] | And now, I’m back in farm country. | 现在 我回到了农场 |
[21:28] | In fuckin’ Italy! | 在他妈的意大利 |
[21:31] | Beautiful fuckin’ Italy. | 意大利真他妈的美丽 |
[21:33] | Hey did I ever tell you about my grandfather? | 我跟你说过我外祖父吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah, but you can tell me again. It’s a good story. | 但是你可以和我再讲一遍 这是个好故事 |
[21:40] | My mother’s father | 我的外祖父 |
[21:43] | grew up in Germany. | 在德国长大 |
[21:44] | Very proud of his country. | 对他的国家感到非常自豪 |
[21:46] | World War I comes along, | 一战开始的时候 |
[21:48] | he’s in his late 30s, | 他快三十岁了 |
[21:50] | he goes off and fights | 他出去打仗 |
[21:52] | with honor for the Kaiser. | 皇帝的荣耀相伴 |
[21:53] | He even gets a medal or something. | 他甚至还得过勋章什么的 |
[21:55] | After the war, | 战后 |
[21:57] | he gets out, and he comes to America | 他退役后来到美国 |
[21:59] | so he can make a better… make a better life for his family. | 这样他就能更好地 让家人过上好生活 |
[22:02] | Last year, | 去年 |
[22:04] | he dies | 他去世了 |
[22:05] | in the living room of an apartment | 在一间公寓的客厅里 |
[22:07] | in Brockton, Massachusetts, | 在马萨诸塞州的布罗克顿 |
[22:08] | after eatin’ a meal of salmon | 吃了一顿鲑鱼 |
[22:11] | and dill sauce | 还有莳萝酱 |
[22:12] | that his daughter-in-law | 那些是他的儿媳妇 |
[22:14] | cooked for him. | 给他做的 |
[22:15] | Guess where she came from? | 猜猜她是从哪来的 |
[22:16] | Italy! So the man had been in the first World War | 意大利 所以这个人参加过一战 |
[22:20] | fightin’ on the other side, | 为另一方而战 |
[22:23] | in the Ardennes Forest, shooting | 在阿登森林 射击 |
[22:25] | the French and English and American soldiers | 法国 英国和美国士兵 |
[22:28] | to an apartment in Brockton with a grandson | 最后隐居布罗克顿的一间公寓但他的外孙 |
[22:33] | about to join the Army | 即将参军 |
[22:34] | to go fight the Hun. | 去打德国佬 |
[22:37] | The whole thing’s pretty fuckin’ ridiculous, wouldn’t you say? | 整件事太他妈荒唐了 你说呢 |
[22:40] | I don’t care to say. | 我不想说 |
[22:47] | Fuck, that looks cold. | 妈的 看起来好冷 |
[22:50] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:10] | Looks empty. | 看起来没人 |
[23:11] | We’ll be wide open for sniper fire crossin’ that thing. | 从桥上过我们就是狙击手的靶子 |
[23:14] | Our alternative? | 备选方案呢 |
[23:16] | A couple hours around, at least? | 至少几个小时吧 |
[23:23] | Cross the bridge. | 通过那座桥 |
[23:25] | Bridge sicuro, safe. | 桥 安全 |
[23:27] | Nice fuckin’ try, Judas. | 想得美 叛徒 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:30] | For once in my life, I have to agree. Yeah. | 就这一次 我不得不同意 是啊 |
[23:32] | It looks like we gotta turn back. | 看起来我们得原路返回了 |
[23:33] | We’re not turning back. | 我们不会回去的 |
[23:34] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[23:36] | While we’re hopscotching across that thing, | 当我们小心翼翼过去的时候 |
[23:37] | his Kraut pals can pick us off one at a time. | 他的德国朋友能一个一个干掉我们 |
[23:40] | – I’ll go first. – No. | -我先来 -不 |
[23:43] | He does. | 他第一个 |
[23:45] | – Si. – Yeah. | -行 -可以 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:13] | I got a pack of Lucky Strikes says he goes belly up. | 我赌包好彩香烟他会死 |
[24:16] | -Shut up. – I’ll take that action. | -闭嘴 -我赌 |
[24:18] | Where did you get Lucky Strikes? | 你从哪搞到的好彩香烟 |
[25:30] | Come on, you big bastard. | 快点 你个混蛋 |
[25:57] | He is one nimble son of a bitch. | 他真是个敏捷的混蛋 |
[26:01] | Why don’t you just marry the guy already? | 你为什么不干脆嫁给他算了 |
[26:03] | You know, Joyner, the more I hang out with you, | 乔伊纳 我跟你待得越久 |
[26:05] | the more I understand the Germans’ point of view on eugenics. | 我就越理解德国人对优生的看法 |
[26:10] | Now where are my Lucky Strikes? | 我的好彩香烟呢 |
[26:48] | Hey, it’s just like a ride at Coney Island. | 就像在科尼岛兜风一样 |
[26:51] | Yeah, just like it! | 对 就是这样 |
[26:52] | Nibble on a goal post, you Neanderthal. | 盯着球门柱 你个野蛮人 |
[26:56] | Shit! Hey, it’s okay! | 操 嘿 没事的 |
[26:58] | Keep moving, buddy! | 继续走 兄弟 |
[27:01] | Okay! Okay! | 好的 好的 |
[27:04] | Fuck! Shit! Shit! Shit! You okay, Asch? Keep moving. | 妈的 操 操 你没事吧 阿施 继续走 |
[27:12] | You got it, buddy! | 你做到了 兄弟 |
[27:15] | That a kid! | 好孩子 |
[27:24] | Ah, fuck! | 妈的 |
[27:39] | Feel free to jump if you want, Joyner! | 你想跳就跳吧 乔伊纳 |
[27:41] | Shut the fuck up, Asch! | 闭上你的嘴 阿施 |
[27:48] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪 |
[27:51] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[27:55] | You like the show, you old fuck? | 你喜欢这节目吗 老混蛋 |
[27:57] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[28:00] | Hey, Heisman. | 嘿 海斯曼 |
[28:03] | This is Coney Island, where’s my Nathan’s hot dog? | 这里是科尼岛 我的内森热狗呢 |
[28:06] | I got your hot dog right here. | 你的热狗在我这 |
[28:20] | Heisman! Heisman! | 海斯曼 海斯曼 |
[28:22] | – Go, go, go! – Heisman, fuck! | -上 上 上 -海斯曼 操 |
[28:29] | Your ring! Ah! | 你的戒指 |
[28:32] | My ring! My fuckin’ ring! | 我的戒指 他妈我的戒指 |
[28:36] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:38] | I’ll get it! | 我找到了 |
[28:39] | – My fucking ring! – I’ll get it! | -我的戒指 -我看到了 |
[28:41] | What the fuck… give the fucking morphine! | 搞什么 快他妈上吗啡 |
[28:44] | Corporal! Corporal! | 下士 下士 |
[28:47] | Asch! Asch, what the hell are you doing?! | 阿施 阿施你他妈在干嘛 |
[28:50] | Asch, get your ass back here! | 阿施你给我滚回来 |
[28:53] | Ah! Okay. Ten more lousy… Fucking feet! | 好了 就差 他妈的 十英尺 |
[29:01] | Fuck! Fuck! Oh! Oh. | 操 操 |
[29:05] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[29:06] | Heisman! I got it! | 海斯曼 我拿到了 |
[29:08] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[29:18] | Heisman! Heisman! I got it, buddy! | 海斯曼 海斯曼 我拿到了 兄弟 |
[29:28] | Heisman! | 海斯曼 |
[29:37] | Heisman! Heisman! | 海斯曼 海斯曼 |
[29:39] | I got it, buddy. Hey! | 我拿到了 兄弟 |
[29:41] | – Heisma… – Fuck you, you coulda got us all killed! | -海斯曼 -操你妈 你会把我们都害死的 |
[29:48] | We’re cursed! | 我们被诅咒了 |
[29:50] | We’re fuckin’ cursed! | 我们他妈的被诅咒了 |
[29:52] | ‘Cause the God damn whore! | 就因为那个天杀的婊子 |
[29:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[29:56] | That much noise | 动静太大了 |
[29:57] | if there are Germans, they’ve been hearing us, | 如果德军在附近 他们会听到我们的 |
[30:00] | They’re comin’ this way. | 他们正往这边来了 |
[30:01] | We’ll stick to the riverbank and head south. | 我们沿着河岸往南走 |
[30:06] | We’re headin’ south, Asch. | 我们要往南走 阿施 |
[30:07] | What?! We’re just gonna leave him here? | 什么 我们就把他丢在这儿吗 |
[30:10] | We don’t have a choice! | 我们没有选择 |
[30:14] | We have to move! | 我们必须走了 |
[30:18] | Pops wants to get us somewhere real fast, that’s for sure. | 不过老头一定想尽快带我们去什么地方 |
[30:23] | He fuckin’ knew. | 他早就知道了 |
[30:25] | You see this?! | 你看到这个了吗 |
[30:27] | This is on you! | 这是你的罪过 |
[30:30] | This is on you! | 这是你的罪过 |
[30:37] | Oh… what…? | 什么 |
[30:39] | Get your shit, we’re goin’! | 拿上装备 我们得走了 |
[31:25] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:28] | What are you called? | 你叫什么 |
[31:29] | I’m Robert Marson. You’re… your name? | 我是罗伯特·马森 你呢 |
[31:32] | Angelo. | 安杰洛 |
[31:35] | Were you in the Army, Angelo? | 你参过军吗 安杰洛 |
[31:41] | The first war. | 一战 |
[31:42] | Si, si. | 对 对 |
[31:44] | Did you fight? | 你去打仗了吗 |
[31:46] | You know, fight? | 就是 战斗 |
[31:50] | – You were a Captain. – Si. | -你是位上尉 -对 |
[31:53] | The fuck is that? | 那他妈是啥 |
[31:56] | It’s a soldier. | 一个士兵 |
[31:57] | He’s wearing our colors! He’s one of ours! | 他穿着我们的制服 他是友军 |
[32:14] | “Shaw” | 肖 |
[32:16] | I don’t know, an… | 我不知道 这是 |
[32:19] | Single shot. | 一枪致命 |
[32:19] | Sniper? | 狙击手吗 |
[32:21] | – Looks that way. – Fuckin’ great! | -看上去是的 -好他妈极了 |
[32:23] | Now we got the Red Baron after us. | 现在我们屁股后面有个红男爵了 |
[32:25] | He’s been dead a while. | 他死了好一会了 |
[32:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:28] | He’s frozen solid. | 他都冻成冰了 |
[32:31] | The hell’s he doin’ all the way out here? | 他在这边做什么 |
[32:33] | He’s probably tryin’ to go home. | 他也许是在找路回家 |
[32:34] | Shut up, Asch! | 闭嘴 阿施 |
[32:43] | Let’s go. Angelo! | 走吧 安杰洛 |
[32:44] | – On me! – Bene. | -跟着我 -好的 |
[32:49] | Move out. | 出发 |
[32:56] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[33:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[33:22] | I remember when I was 12 years old, | 我记得我第一次看别人打架 |
[33:23] | I saw my first fist fight. | 是在12岁 |
[33:27] | These two teenagers just goin’ at it, boxing back and forth. | 那两个年轻人就这么你一拳我一拳的 |
[33:33] | The one guy… | 其中一个家伙 |
[33:35] | comin’ at the other, he had this… | 给对方来了一下 |
[33:38] | thin line of blood around his mouth. | 嘴边还有一圈鲜血 |
[33:45] | I’ll never forget the sound of their | 我永远忘不了 |
[33:47] | fists hitting each other’s faces. | 他们拳头击打对方脸部的声音 |
[33:51] | They must’ve been in that dance for a mile or so. | 他们沿路打了有一英里左右吧 |
[33:57] | And I followed them. | 我也跟了一路 |
[33:59] | Every single step. | 他们走一步 我走一步 |
[34:03] | Good for you. | 你真行 |
[34:06] | What the fuck are you tellin’ me for? | 你他妈为啥和我说这个 |
[34:09] | I was fascinated. | 我很着迷 |
[34:11] | Sounds it. | 听着也是 |
[34:14] | That’s fuck’… That’s fuckin’ amazing. | 这他妈 他妈的太棒了 |
[34:20] | What’s amazing? | 什么太棒了 |
[34:22] | Ah, just the Corporal. | 下士的故事而已 |
[34:26] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[34:30] | Look… | 听着 |
[34:33] | If we don’t do anything… | 如果我们坐以待毙 |
[34:35] | we’re just as guilty as Reece is. | 我们只会和里斯一样有罪 |
[34:40] | Are you forgetting Hopewell and Walberg got killed? | 你忘了霍普韦尔和瓦尔贝格被杀了吗 |
[34:43] | She didn’t do anything… | 她什么也没做 |
[34:46] | but yell. | 除了尖叫 |
[34:48] | And die. | 然后死去 |
[34:51] | There’s nothing we can do about it now. | 现在我们没什么能做的了 |
[34:54] | Can you please stop talking about her? | 能不能请你别再谈论她了 |
[34:57] | The longer that we wait… | 我们等得越久 |
[35:00] | The worse it’s gonna be. | 情况就会越糟 |
[35:01] | You got a radio? | 你有无线电吗 |
[35:03] | Didn’t think so. | 没有 |
[35:05] | We are going to finish this mission. | 我们得完成这份任务 |
[35:10] | Yeah, the suicide mission you mean. | 是啊 自杀任务 |
[35:13] | Corporal, I don’t buy that he can’t | 下士 我不觉得 |
[35:15] | understand a single word we’re sayin’. | 他一点都听不懂我们的话 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:23] | He’s leading us into a Nazi regiment. | 他正把我们往纳粹的兵团里带 |
[35:25] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[35:26] | I fuckin’ guarantee you. | 我他妈向你保证 |
[35:28] | I’ll tell you when we’re lost. | 如果我们迷路了 我会告诉你的 |
[35:30] | You’ll tell me when I’m lost? | 我迷路了的话还要你说 |
[35:32] | We’re gonna lose daylight. | 太阳快下山了 |
[35:34] | Let’s move out. | 我们走吧 |
[35:36] | We could be anywhere up this fucker. | 我们现在可能在任何地方 |
[35:38] | It’ll be three miles back up the road, you know it. | 得走三英里才能回到大路上 你知道的 |
[35:42] | Yeah, three miles above the road, I know that. | 是啊 离大路上空三英里 我知道 |
[35:46] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[35:50] | How much farther, Angelo? | 还有多远 安杰洛 |
[35:55] | Not far. | 不远了 |
[35:57] | This son of a bitch is lying. | 这狗娘养的骗我们 |
[36:00] | Shut up, Joyner. You know… | 闭嘴吧 乔伊纳 你知道吗 |
[36:03] | I used to swim in a lake like this… | 我曾经游过一个这样的湖 |
[36:06] | in the summertime in Sharon, Mass. | 夏天 在马萨诸塞州沙龙 |
[36:14] | Move out. | 出发 |
[36:22] | You guys are… | 你们都是 |
[36:24] | good Christians? | 虔诚的基督徒对吧 |
[36:26] | You believe in an angry God is interested in payback, right? | 你们都相信愤怒的上帝会记仇 对吗 |
[36:29] | “Vengeance is mine,” all that stuff. | “复仇”那回事 |
[36:33] | Well, I think we’re gonna pay for… earlier. | 我觉得我们很快就要付出代价了 |
[36:37] | In fact, I think we might be paying for it right now. | 事实上 我觉得就是现在 |
[36:41] | You’re so full of shit! | 满口胡言 |
[36:42] | Shut the fuck up. Let it go! | 闭他妈的嘴吧 别想了 |
[36:45] | Besides, it’s our religion. | 再说了 这是我们的信仰 |
[36:47] | We’re the ones goin’ to hell, not you. | 要下地狱的是我们 不是你 |
[36:49] | Yeah, I’m not even gonna answer that. | 是啊 我连想都没想过 |
[36:51] | Christ, Joyner, the way your mind works… | 天啊 乔伊纳 你的脑回路真是 |
[36:54] | Talk about it back at base. | 回基地了再聊行吗 |
[36:57] | Thing is, Corporal, | 下士 问题是 |
[36:58] | can’t get the image of her legs out of my head. | 我没法不去想她的那双腿 |
[37:04] | All right, let’s move out. | 好了 出发吧 |
[37:25] | Leave him be. | 别管他 |
[37:28] | This is his land. | 这是他的地盘 |
[37:31] | – We’re trespassing on it. – Jesus Christ. | -我们闯进来了 -我的天哪 |
[37:36] | There’s no end to this shit. | 这他妈还没完了 |
[37:38] | We’d be in fuckin’ Switzerland by now. | 我们现在他妈的在瑞士吗 |
[37:40] | Si. | 是的 |
[37:44] | Yeah, you understood that, didn’t ya? | 是啊 这你倒听懂了 |
[38:00] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:01] | Oh, fuck. | 真要命 |
[38:02] | – Anybody hit? – No, I’m good. | -有人受伤吗 -没有 我没事 |
[38:05] | Some gun! | 有枪 |
[38:13] | If that was a branch breakin’, it fell off a Mauser tree. | 如果是断掉的树枝 一定是棵毛瑟枪树 |
[38:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:17] | That was a shot. Of course with this one, | 那是枪响 当然这一回 |
[38:19] | I’d know what the fuckin’ bullet sounds like. | 我很清楚那鬼子弹是什么动静 |
[38:21] | It was far away, a long way away, right? | 是从很远的地方开的枪 对吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah, tell yourself whatever you want. | 是啊 尽管自欺欺人吧 |
[38:24] | I can’t tell this as this height. | 从这个高度我没法判断 |
[38:26] | Sound carries farther the higher you go, doesn’t it? | 难道不是爬得越高 听的越清吗 |
[38:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[38:32] | What the hell? What the fuckin’ hell? | 什么鬼 他妈的到底什么鬼 |
[38:38] | We’re goin’ up the brow, the Devil himself. | 我们沿着山脊过 直面恶魔 |
[38:40] | One more word from you like that, Joyner, I’ll shoot you myself. | 你再说一句那种话 乔伊纳 我先崩了你 |
[38:42] | Hey, fuck you, Marson, okay? | 操你妈 马森 听见了吗 |
[38:44] | By all the rights, I should be in charge anyway. | 不管怎么说 我还是这里管事的 |
[38:47] | If it wasn’t for your college degree. | 如果不是因为你的大专学历 |
[38:50] | Mussolini here has led us to our deaths. | 墨索里尼在这里的话我们就死定了 |
[38:53] | Shut up! Okay. | 安静 行吗 |
[38:55] | He has not. | 他没有 |
[38:56] | And Marson’s in charge. | 而且马森是管事的 |
[38:58] | This is all fucked! | 这他妈糟透了 |
[39:06] | – This is all fucked! – Okay. | -这他妈糟透了 -行了 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:09] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna get up really slowly and we’re gonna start movin’. | 我要慢慢站起来 然后我们一起开始移动 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:14] | – Keep your eyes up, all right? – Hell, yeah. | -保持观察 行吗 -好的 |
[39:16] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[40:06] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[40:07] | It’s a party. | 好一个派对 |
[40:10] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[40:45] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[40:54] | Peace. Soul. | 安息 灵魂 |
[41:00] | Have soul. I hope. | 有灵魂 我希望 |
[41:02] | That’s just like Shaw. | 就和肖一样 |
[41:04] | Look at the wound. | 看看他的伤口 |
[41:05] | I want off this fuckin’ mountain. | 我要离开这该死的山 |
[41:10] | This whole thing is fucked. | 所有的一切都糟透了 |
[41:11] | Fire’s still burning, There’s footprints all around. | 火还在燃烧 这里到处都是脚印 |
[41:15] | The Germans did it. | 德国人弄的 |
[41:16] | Why shoot their own guy? | 为什么他们要射杀自己人 |
[41:18] | Desertion. | 为了逃亡 |
[41:21] | They’re not trying to hide that they’re here. | 他们并没有去试图隐藏自己 |
[41:25] | Either they’re running or… | 要么在跑 或者 |
[41:27] | they don’t know we’re here. | 他们并不知道我们在这里 |
[41:28] | Or… they’re leading us into a trap. | 或者想让我们中埋伏 |
[41:41] | The fuck you saying to him? | 你和他说的什么 |
[41:43] | Word means “German.” | 意思是 德国人 |
[41:44] | Well, do us a favor and talk English, will ya? | 算帮我忙 说英语 好吗 |
[41:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:50] | Take it easy. It’s just a wolf calling. | 放松 只是狼在叫 |
[41:57] | They’re laughing at us. | 他们在嘲笑我们 |
[42:24] | It’s just a wolf calling. | 这只是狼在叫 |
[42:31] | We didn’t see any tracks leading in here. | 我们并没看到任何痕迹通向这里 |
[42:34] | We made contact. | 但我们遇到了 |
[42:37] | Which means we can turn around and | 我们可以返回 |
[42:38] | start making our way off this fucker. | 离开这操蛋的地方 |
[42:41] | How many men you think, Asch? | 你认为有多少人 阿施 |
[42:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:46] | – Ten? – Way more than ten if you ask me. | -10个 -你要问我我会说超过10个 |
[42:50] | Think they knew we were coming? | 想想他们要是知道我们跟来了 |
[42:53] | What exactly are you suggesting we do? | 你到底想要我们做什么 |
[42:57] | They don’t know about us so they don’t care about us. | 他们不知道我们 所以他们也不关注我们 |
[43:00] | I don’t think they know. | 我想他们不知道 |
[43:04] | We’ll wait a little bit. | 我们等一会儿 |
[43:06] | If they’re running, we’ll give them a little head start. | 如果他们在逃跑 我们给他们一点时间 |
[43:08] | And if they come back, we’ll be ready for them. | 如果他们倒回来 我们也准备好对付他们 |
[43:10] | Christ, you don’t think they’re gonna come back, do you? | 天啊 你认为他们不会回来 是吧 |
[43:17] | Keep your eyes up. | 注意观察 |
[43:23] | It blew like this in Africa. Except it was sand. | 这风吹起来像在非洲 只是哪里是沙子 |
[43:28] | I’d rather have the sand. | 我更愿意是沙子 |
[43:32] | I prefer the sand. | 我喜欢沙子 |
[43:41] | I made up my mind, I’m reporting what happened. | 我在整理思绪 我会报告发生的状况 |
[43:44] | Christ. Once again, Mr. Broken Record. | 天啊 又来了 跳针唱片先生 |
[43:46] | I’m reporting it. That’s all I’m sayin’. | 我在准备报告 这是我要说的 |
[43:48] | Can’t go the rest of my life carrying this. | 可不能下半辈子都背负这些 |
[43:51] | What made you the moral compass of the fuckin’ Fifth Army? | 是什么让你成为了第五军的道德指南针 |
[43:53] | The sergeant did. | 中士命令的 |
[43:54] | The minute that he shot that girl… | 就在他射杀那女孩的那一刻 |
[43:56] | I say we talk about it when we get down. We’re not there yet. | 我说我们私下谈吧 我们还没到那一步 |
[43:59] | I’ll come with you when the time comes. | 必要时 我跟你 |
[44:01] | Jesus, you’re both fucked. | 天哪 你们真操蛋 |
[44:04] | Need I remind you that two of our guys got it | 需要我提醒你 当她爱人跳下马车的时候 |
[44:06] | when her lover jumped out of that cart. | 我们有两个人挂了吗 |
[44:08] | Yeah, she didn’t do the shooting. | 没错 她没有开枪 |
[44:11] | She was a fuckin’ Nazi. | 她是该死的纳粹 |
[44:13] | They don’t like Jews. | 他们不喜欢犹太人 |
[44:19] | It’s your people, isn’t it? | 不喜欢是你们 不是吗 |
[44:26] | You know what, Joyner? | 你知道么 乔伊纳 |
[44:30] | You’re a Nazi. | 你是纳粹 |
[44:39] | Say that again. | 你再说一次 |
[44:41] | You’re… | 你是 |
[44:42] | a Nazi. | 纳粹 |
[44:44] | Say that again, you little piece of shit. | 再说一次 你这个混蛋 |
[44:45] | You’re a fuckin’ Nazi. | 你是他妈的纳粹 |
[44:46] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 停下 |
[44:48] | Back the fuck off, Joyner! | 都他妈退回去 乔伊纳 |
[44:50] | Not one more inch, Joyner. You hear me? | 都不许在前进一步 乔伊纳 你听到了吗 |
[44:52] | Get your fuckin’ finger out of my face. | 你不要他妈的用手指我 |
[44:53] | I mean it! | 我命令 |
[45:05] | ‘Cause otherwise, we’re no different than they are. | 否则 我们和他们没什么不同 |
[45:08] | You gotta have the last word, don’t ya? | 你要把它作为遗言吗 |
[45:10] | Take it away, asshole! | 滚开点 混蛋 |
[45:23] | I’m not sweatin’ it… | 我不担心 |
[45:25] | I’m gonna tear my fuckin’ skin off, cut it away. | 我要把这该死的皮撕下来 切下来扔掉 |
[45:39] | You know more English than you’re lettin’ on, huh? | 你知道的英语比表现的多 是吧 |
[45:44] | I bet you know what’s on the other side | 我打赌你一定知道 |
[45:45] | of this mountain we’re trying to fucking climb. | 我们在爬的这座山的另一侧是什么 |
[45:47] | We know what’s on the other side of the mountain, | 我们知道山的另一侧是什么 |
[45:48] | it’s a fuckin’ war! | 是他妈的战场 |
[45:49] | I’m just saying we shouldn’t trust him. | 我就是说我们不能相信他 |
[45:53] | I do for my country. | 我为我的国家而战 |
[45:57] | I’ve only known they made it out of shit. | 我只知道他们让这一切变成这鬼样 |
[46:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[46:06] | You realize this guy could be part of the Axis, right? | 你知道这人可能是轴心国的 没错吧 |
[46:09] | He’s at least, what? 65? | 他至少有65岁吧 |
[46:13] | Which means he was around for Albania. | 也就是说他在阿尔巴尼亚附近 |
[46:15] | And all of the Africa stuff at the beginning. | 知道最初非洲发生的所有事情 |
[46:17] | Ethiopia. All that. | 像埃塞俄比亚 等等 |
[46:19] | “Ethiopia”? What the fuck are you talkin’ about, Joyner? | 埃塞俄比亚 你他妈在说些什么 乔伊纳 |
[46:20] | This shit goes back ten years or more, man. | 这都是十多年前的事情了 伙计 |
[46:22] | These guys have been fighting for a long time. | 这些人参与战争都很久了 |
[46:26] | I’m sure some of them are sick of it. | 我很肯定他们中一些人已经厌倦了 |
[46:30] | I… | 我 |
[46:32] | had a family. | 有过一个家 |
[46:42] | Dead. | 都死了 |
[46:57] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[47:00] | Why don’t we send up a flare | 我们为什么不发信号弹 |
[47:01] | and sing the “Star Spangled Banner”? | 并唱《星条旗》 |
[47:14] | Shit. | 操 |
[47:20] | Near. | 在附近 |
[47:23] | Jesus. If he says that one more fuckin’ time | 天啊 要是他在他妈的说一次 |
[47:25] | I’m gonna shoot him myself. | 我要开枪了 |
[47:32] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈的是什么 |
[47:36] | Planes? | 飞机 |
[47:40] | No, tanks. | 不是 是坦克 |
[47:42] | Christ. Up here?! | 天啊 开向这里吗 |
[47:43] | – Si. – Near? | -是的 -在附近吗 |
[47:45] | Si. | 是的 |
[47:51] | God. | 天啊 |
[47:52] | Let’s go, Asch. | 出发 阿施 |
[48:50] | – Asch, help him! – All right. | -阿施 帮他一把 -马上 |
[48:52] | Joyner, get up! | 乔伊纳 站起来 |
[48:53] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈究竟怎么回事儿 |
[48:56] | Joyner! | 乔伊纳 |
[48:58] | Joyner, get your shit, take your gear, let’s go! | 乔伊纳 收拾好你的东西带上装备我们走 |
[49:00] | Shoot me! | 杀了我吧 |
[49:01] | Asch, help him! | 阿施 帮他 |
[49:03] | Shoot me. | 杀了我 |
[49:15] | For Christ’s sweet sake, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[49:16] | Joyner, come on. | 乔伊纳 加油 |
[49:19] | Gotta get off this fucker. | 我要离开这个混蛋 |
[49:21] | This is shit. This fuckin’ shit. Get your weapon. | 这真糟 真他妈糟 拿上你的武器 |
[49:24] | We gotta get off this fuckin’ mountain. | 我们马上离开这座山 |
[49:26] | It’s a terrible place. | 这地方太烂了 |
[49:29] | Joyner. | 乔伊纳 |
[49:31] | Hey. Hey. Benny. | 嘿 嘿 本尼 |
[49:32] | Let’s just finish this. | 就让它结束吧 |
[49:34] | And get back. Okay? | 然后回去 好吗 |
[49:36] | Come on. Let’s go. | 没事儿 走了 |
[49:39] | Come on. Come on. | 没事儿 没事儿了 |
[50:06] | Joyner! | 乔伊纳 |
[50:13] | I wanna go home. | 我想要回家 |
[50:17] | Joyner, we’re going on. | 乔伊纳 我们就是回家 |
[50:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[50:30] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[50:32] | Come on. | 快 |
[50:33] | Okay? Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 怎么样 没事儿 走了 走了 |
[50:37] | Capisce? Capisce! Come on. | 明白了吗 没事的 |
[50:39] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[52:08] | Your village? | 是你的村庄吗 |
[52:13] | Si. Mio village. | 对 是我的村庄 |
[52:27] | Friends? | 朋友吗 |
[52:29] | Si. | 是的 |
[52:35] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[52:49] | It’s a fucking firing squad. | 这该死的行刑队 |
[52:54] | What are you gonna report now? | 你现在想报告什么 |
[52:57] | I’m gonna report a murder. | 我要报告谋杀 |
[53:01] | – Even after this? – Yeah, especially after this, | -即使在这之后 -没错 特别这种之后 |
[53:04] | damn it. | 该死的 |
[53:07] | Maybe the soldiers… | 也许这些士兵 |
[53:10] | – are executing members of the resistance. – No. | -正在处决反抗者成员 -并不是 |
[53:14] | Shooting innocent. | 杀的是无辜者 |
[53:27] | Oh, God. | 天啦 |
[53:39] | This is worse. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[53:41] | The silence. | 这份沉寂 |
[53:56] | They’re gonna attack. | 他们要进攻了 |
[53:58] | Yeah, no more babies to kill. | 当然 没有婴儿可以杀了 |
[53:59] | Might as well take on the big boys. | 就只有和那些大男孩较量一番 |
[54:01] | We gotta move. | 我们得离开 |
[54:04] | I can’t fucking believe this. | 真是不敢置信 |
[54:06] | Any of this bullshit. | 这一切都是屎 |
[54:08] | All fuckin’ offensive. | 这该死的反攻 |
[54:16] | What’s that for? | 这都是为了什么 |
[54:17] | So the dead know we’re here. | 死了的人们会知道我们在这里 |
[54:18] | Let’s move out. | 离开这里 |
[54:20] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 他妈的赶快离开这里 |
[54:46] | You know, Corporal, | 你知道吗 下士 |
[54:47] | maybe Reece… | 也许里斯 |
[54:54] | Where’d it come from?! | 从哪里射来的 |
[54:56] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[54:57] | The kick-behind is way off! | 这真是太离谱了 |
[54:59] | A sniper?! | 狙击手吗 |
[55:02] | It’s a sniper! | 是狙击手 |
[55:05] | You sure?! | 你确定 |
[55:07] | Stay out until at least they saw! | 等确定了方位再出去 |
[55:09] | – Don’t you move! – Why?! | -不要动 -为什么 |
[55:11] | If he knows you’re alive, he’ll shoot you again! | 要是他知道你还活着 还会再给你补枪 |
[55:13] | Fuck. Oh, shit. | 操 该死的 |
[55:14] | There’s somebody behind me. | 有人在我们后面 |
[55:16] | I hear footsteps. | 我听见了脚步声 |
[55:18] | You heard nothing! | 你什么也没听见 |
[55:19] | What if they’re working their way around us? | 万一他们在搜寻我们 |
[55:21] | They’re not working their way around! | 他们并没有管我们 |
[55:22] | There’s only been one shot! | 这只开了一枪 |
[55:24] | Which means it’s a sniper! | 这意味着就是个狙击手 |
[55:27] | Si. Un cecchino. | 是的 一个狙击手 |
[55:36] | Okay, I’m coming for you, so you take it easy, all right…? | 这样 我到你那里去 你放松 行吗 |
[55:38] | No, no, no, no, no, Corporal, | 不 不 不 下士 |
[55:39] | they’ll be out there waiting for you! | 他们在等着你 |
[55:40] | I’m not gonna leave him! | 我不会放弃他的 |
[55:42] | Hey, fuck you! I didn’t say that! | 嘿 去你妈的 我不是这个意思 |
[55:45] | Saul! | 索尔 |
[55:48] | Okay, Asch, you ready? I’m comin’ for you. | 好了 阿施 准备好了吗 我过来了 |
[55:49] | Okay! | 好了 |
[55:51] | Joyner, you cover me, all right?! | 乔伊纳 你掩护我 行吗 |
[55:52] | I’m making a move! | 我马上行动 |
[55:54] | He saw what he saw. | 他看见了他看见的 |
[55:55] | You cover me! | 你来掩护我 |
[55:56] | He’s been watching us this whole time. | 他一直都在看着我们 |
[55:58] | Cover me, Joyner! | 掩护我 乔伊纳 |
[56:01] | All right, fuck! All right. | 好吧 妈的 好吧 |
[56:06] | Covering fire! | 火力掩护 |
[56:08] | Moving! | 前进 |
[56:12] | Run! | 跑 |
[56:14] | Saul! Shit! | 索尔 糟了 |
[56:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:19] | Move! | 走 |
[56:21] | I can’t feel my fuckin’ leg. | 我他妈的感觉不到我的脚了 |
[56:24] | You know it waste too much trying to help, right? | 你知道救我会很费劲的 对吧 |
[56:27] | You know I can just leave you here, right? | 你知道我是可以把你丢在这的 是吧 |
[56:37] | Come on, Joyner… | 来吧 乔伊纳 |
[56:47] | How’s it lookin’? | 情况如何 |
[56:56] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[56:57] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[56:58] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[57:03] | Is it bad? | 是不是很糟糕 |
[57:05] | – No, million dollar wound. – Don’t bullshit me. | -没事 只是挂点小彩 -别糊弄我了 |
[57:15] | Through and through. | 穿透伤 |
[57:16] | You’re gonna be okay, I don’t think it hit any bone. | 你会没事的 我感觉没伤到骨头 |
[57:18] | Okay? It’s gonna be okay. | 知道吗 会没事的 |
[57:20] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Okay. | -你会没事的 -好吧 |
[57:22] | – Okay, do me a favor. – Yeah. | -那好 帮我个忙 -好 |
[57:24] | Put your hands here. Keep pressure on there. | 把你手放这 一直压着那 |
[57:25] | Don’t take that off. | 不要放开 |
[57:27] | – Okay?! – I’m freezin’. | -知道吗 -我冷死了 |
[57:29] | It’s so fuckin’ cold. | 太他妈冷了 |
[57:31] | Oh. Shit, it’s not stoppin’. | 糟糕 没止住血 |
[57:34] | – It’s stoppin’. – I’m emptyin’ out. | -在止血了 -我要流干血了 |
[57:35] | Move your hands, move your hands, move your hands. | 挪一下手 挪一下手 挪一下手 |
[57:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[57:41] | – It’s okay, here we go, here we go. – I didn’t do anythin’. | -没事的 加油 -我什么也没做 |
[57:44] | I’m a good guy, I never hurt nobody on purpose, I swear. | 我是好人 我发誓我从未存心害人 |
[57:46] | I got… | 我有 |
[57:48] | Hey, look at me! | 看着我 |
[57:49] | It’s gonna be okay, all right? | 会没事的 好吧 |
[57:51] | We’re gonna patch you up. | 我们会包扎好 |
[57:52] | We’re gonna get you off this mountain. | 我们会把你弄下这座山 |
[57:53] | And out of this fuckin’ war. | 远离这该死的战争 |
[57:55] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[57:56] | – I’m scared. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -我害怕 -没事的 没事的 |
[57:58] | – This is bad, isn’t it? – No, it’s not. It’s stopping. | -这很糟糕是吧 -不 没有 在止血了 |
[58:00] | It’s stopping | 在止血了 |
[58:02] | It’s cold. | 冷 |
[58:03] | Cold is good. It’s a good sign. | 冷就好了 是个好的迹象 |
[58:05] | No, it’s bad. | 不 不好 |
[58:08] | Give me some… I need something for the pain. | 给我点 我要些止痛的东西 |
[58:10] | – Just give me something… – Okay, okay, okay. | -给我来点什么东西 -好的 好的 好的 |
[58:25] | Give me another one. | 再给我一支 |
[58:35] | Oh, it hit me… | 我突然想起 |
[58:38] | I didn’t mean anything… I’m sorry for the noise. | 我没有别的意思 我很后悔那么吵闹 |
[58:42] | You’re gettin’ out of this war, you lucky son of a bitch. | 你要离开这场战争了 你这走运的混蛋 |
[58:45] | Look, Benny, there’s so much blood. | 听着 本尼 我流了这么多血 |
[58:47] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[58:49] | You’ve got gallons of it. There’s enough, you know? | 你有好几加仑 妥妥地够 知道吗 |
[58:52] | Benny, I got it all over me. | 本尼 我浑身都是血 |
[58:54] | It’s okay. Hmm? | 没事的 |
[58:55] | You ever donate blood? | 你捐过血吗 |
[58:57] | You take a vial of that, you spill it on the floor, | 你捐出一瓶 倒在地上 |
[58:58] | it looks exactly like that. | 现在看上去就是那样 |
[59:01] | We were screwed from the… | 我们从一开始 |
[59:04] | from the beginning. | 就搞砸了 |
[59:06] | Got your blanket here. | 给你盖上毯子 |
[59:07] | It’s okay. Jump in there. | 没事的 盖紧点 |
[59:11] | There you go. | 盖好了 |
[59:12] | – Joyner. – Yeah? | -乔伊纳 -怎么了 |
[59:14] | Joyner, I can’t feel my legs. | 乔伊纳 我的腿没有感觉了 |
[59:17] | I can’t move my legs. | 我的腿不能动了 |
[59:19] | – Can you feel that? – Feel what? | -你感觉到了吗 -感觉什么 |
[59:23] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没有感觉了 |
[59:25] | Christ. | 我的天 |
[59:31] | It’ll go away, it’ll go away, okay? | 会好的 会好的 好吧 |
[59:33] | Soon as we get your blood pressure back up, | 等我们把你的血压升上去 |
[59:35] | it’s gonna come back, okay? Okay. | -腿自然会回来的好吧 -好 |
[59:38] | Where’s the toothpaste? | 牙膏在哪里 |
[59:40] | Somebody took the toothpaste. | 有人拿走了牙膏 |
[59:47] | I got it, buddy. | 我拿的 老弟 |
[59:49] | – You got it. – Yeah. | -你拿的 -对 |
[59:51] | You’re a good brother. | 你是个好兄弟 |
[59:56] | I should’ve given you a baseball glove. | 我早该送你一只棒球手套 |
[1:00:02] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 别想太多 好吧 |
[1:00:04] | You should’ve seen the things I saw. | 你应该见过我见到的东西 |
[1:00:06] | That’s her… | 那是她 |
[1:00:09] | I can’t… breathe… | 我不能 呼吸 |
[1:00:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:00:16] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:00:24] | I don’t know if there’s any internal bleeding. | 我不知道是不是有内出血 |
[1:00:27] | Bullet might’ve perforated his bowel. | 子弹可能穿透了肠子 |
[1:00:28] | Father… | 天父 |
[1:00:34] | – Father… – We gotta move him. | -天父 -我们要带他走了 |
[1:00:37] | – Okay, okay, I’ll carry him. – No. | -好吧 好吧 我会背他的 -不 |
[1:00:46] | No, he’s mine. | 不 我来背他 |
[1:00:49] | Put your hat on, okay? | 带上你的帽子 好吧 |
[1:00:51] | – I’ll sit you up, okay? – Okay. | -我扶你坐起来 好吧 -好 |
[1:00:53] | You ready? Three… two… | 准备好没 三 二 |
[1:00:55] | One. There we go. | 一 用力 |
[1:00:56] | Get him. Three… two… | 扶好他 三 二 |
[1:00:59] | Stand up, stand up. Okay. | 站起来 站起来 好了 |
[1:01:02] | You’re gonna be all right, buddy. | 你会没事的 老弟 |
[1:01:03] | Keep going, I got the stuff. Go, go, go. | 继续走 我拿东西 走 走 走 |
[1:01:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:01:18] | Maledetta guerra. | 该死的战争 |
[1:01:21] | Dovrà pur finire. | 它必须要结束 |
[1:01:25] | Dopo ogni notte, | 每天晚上后 |
[1:01:27] | vengono sempre. | 他们都会来 |
[1:02:15] | Okay, buddy. | 好的 老弟 |
[1:02:22] | There you go. | 躺好了 |
[1:02:24] | You know you can pick us off at any time, right? | 你知道你可以早点带我们撤 对吗 |
[1:02:27] | They sent stragglers. | 他们派了散兵 |
[1:02:28] | Maybe he shot once | 也许他打一枪 |
[1:02:29] | and went over through a tree. | 就走了 |
[1:02:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:02:31] | Or he could be fuckin’ huntin’ us. | 也可能还在他妈的狩猎我们 |
[1:02:37] | It’s not so bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[1:02:39] | The cold. | 我是说寒冷 |
[1:02:42] | And the wind’s not blowin’. | 风没有在吹了 |
[1:02:52] | There’s somethin’ out there. | 那边有东西 |
[1:02:54] | There’s someone you mean. | 你的意思是有人 |
[1:03:03] | Why don’t we set the Kraut up as one of us with a rifle? | 不如我们把那德国佬扮成有枪的美军 |
[1:03:08] | You know, like, prop him up against the tree or somethin’? | 就是 让他靠着树什么的 |
[1:03:11] | That way if the sniper’s on our tail, | 那样如果那狙击手在跟着我们 |
[1:03:12] | he might take a pop at the dead guy. | 他可能会往死尸上打一发 |
[1:03:14] | Give us a warning. | 给我们预警 |
[1:03:17] | Got no one to cover us. | 没有人掩护我们 |
[1:03:19] | You really want to take that chance? | 你真的要冒这个险吗 |
[1:03:24] | If I can get rid of the feeling | 如果能让我摆脱 |
[1:03:26] | that somebody’s putting a bead on me | 在下这该死的山的时候 |
[1:03:28] | the whole way down this fuckin’ mountain. | 都被人用枪瞄准的感觉 |
[1:03:31] | Then yeah. | 那么我愿意 |
[1:03:32] | Fuck yeah, I want to take the chance. | 他妈的必须的 我要冒这个险 |
[1:03:35] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -同意吗 |
[1:03:36] | Okay. | 同意 |
[1:03:37] | Pensavo | 我以为 |
[1:03:38] | avrei potuto provare dolore, | 我可能会感到痛苦 |
[1:03:41] | però lo dirò… | 但是我会说 |
[1:03:42] | Angelo! | 安杰洛 |
[1:03:43] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:03:46] | Hey, buddy. | 老弟 |
[1:03:47] | Hey, okay. There you go. | 好的 就这样 |
[1:03:49] | Now, now, now, yeah. | 现在 现在 现在 好的 |
[1:03:51] | We’re setting up a decoy. Not yet, buddy. | 我们在设置诱饵 还没好呢老弟 |
[1:03:55] | I’m bleedin’, okay? | 我在流血 好吧 |
[1:03:57] | – Inside, I can feel it. – No. Your imagination. | -在里面 我能感受到 -不 别瞎想 |
[1:04:00] | No. You’re fine. | 不 你很好 |
[1:04:02] | Final push. | 最后加把劲 |
[1:04:03] | Then get you out here, okay? | 然后我们带你离开 明白吗 |
[1:04:05] | I’ll carry you myself. | 我会亲自背你 |
[1:04:07] | Get you home. | 带你回家 |
[1:04:08] | Have a nice fuckin’ beer. | 喝他妈的一大杯啤酒 |
[1:04:10] | Go for a burger. All that shit. | 去吃汉堡 所有那些玩意 |
[1:04:13] | Can you eat meat? You people eat meat? | 你能吃肉吗 你们吃肉的吗 |
[1:04:15] | – A steak? Can you do that? – Is it kosher? | -吃牛排好吗 你能做到吗 -符合教规吗 |
[1:04:20] | It’s all good. | 都很好 |
[1:04:21] | – It’s gonna be fine, okay? – Okay. | -会没事的 好吧 -好 |
[1:04:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:05:00] | Yeah… maybe. | 还行 也许 |
[1:05:04] | From far away? | 从远处看 |
[1:05:07] | I guess. | 我想 |
[1:05:08] | Questo non serve a niente, non frega a nessuno. | 没用的 没有人会理会 |
[1:05:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:05:14] | He looks like a fuckin’ stiff tied to a tree. | 他看起来像一只操蛋的僵尸绑在树上 |
[1:05:16] | – It was your idea. – I know! | -这是你的主意 -我知道 |
[1:05:21] | Maybe from a distance. | 也许离远看就像了 |
[1:05:25] | Looks like a fuckin’ mannequin. | 就像个他妈的人体模特 |
[1:05:34] | We… no time. We hurry. | 我们 没时间 我们赶紧 |
[1:05:37] | Saliva’s gathering at the back of his throat. | 口水在他喉咙后面积聚 |
[1:05:42] | We gotta move him. | 我们要带他走 |
[1:05:46] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[1:05:48] | I’m gonna stay and get this bastard. | 我要留下抓到那杂种 |
[1:05:51] | No. We get down off this fucker. | 不 我们一起干趴这天杀的 |
[1:05:53] | – All of us, together… – We don’t have any time. | -我们所有人 一起 -我们没时间了 |
[1:05:55] | He’s gonna get us on the way down, | 他要在我们下山的时候干掉我们 |
[1:05:57] | one by one, and you know it. | 一个接一个 你知道的 |
[1:05:58] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道 |
[1:05:59] | Let Angelo take you down, don’t you stop for a second. | 让安杰洛带你们下去 一秒都不要停下来 |
[1:06:01] | And, Joyner, get him home. | 还有 乔伊纳 带他回家 |
[1:06:07] | I got a bad feelin’. | 我有不好的预感 |
[1:06:09] | You always got a bad feeling. | 你总是会有不好的预感 |
[1:06:12] | Fuck you, too, Corporal. | 去你的 下士 |
[1:06:22] | Sono di qua, qua. | 我是从这来的 这边 |
[1:07:50] | There’s something you need to know. | 有些事你要清楚 |
[1:07:54] | If you do anything… | 如果你做了任何 |
[1:07:56] | that’ll lead your German buddies here to us, | 把你的德国老弟们引过来的事 |
[1:07:59] | I’ll fuckin’ kill you myself… | 我他妈先亲自毙了你 |
[1:08:01] | Before I ever take a shot at them. | 然后再开始打他们 |
[1:08:05] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:08:08] | I… got you. | 我 懂了 |
[1:08:11] | – You trust me. – No. | -你相信我 -不 |
[1:08:14] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:08:16] | I said it from the start. | 我一开始就说了 |
[1:08:31] | You hate us, don’t you? | 你恨我们 不是吗 |
[1:08:34] | You fascist pig. | 你这法西斯猪 |
[1:08:38] | Te l’ho già detto, che non sono fascista! | 我已经告诉过你了 我不是法西斯主义者 |
[1:09:06] | No, grazie. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:13:20] | A kid? | 一个小孩 |
[1:13:24] | A thief?! | 一个小贼 |
[1:13:27] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[1:13:31] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[1:13:50] | You motherfucker. | 你他妈的 |
[1:14:04] | Marson! | 马森 |
[1:14:06] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ! | 我他妈的老天爷啊 |
[1:14:08] | Why haven’t you gone further than this? | 你为什么没有跑的更远些 |
[1:14:10] | Saul woke up and got sick. I couldn’t move him. | 索尔醒来后病了 我抬不动他 |
[1:14:13] | I hear the shot. | 我听到了枪声 |
[1:14:17] | You got him? | 你逮着他了么 |
[1:14:19] | It wasn’t a Gerry. | 那不是德国佬 |
[1:14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:23] | It was an Italian. | 那是个意大利人 |
[1:14:29] | Italian? | 意大利人么 |
[1:14:31] | Italiano from your village, huh?! | 你村里竟然有个意大利人 |
[1:14:40] | A… bastard. | 一个混蛋 |
[1:14:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:14:55] | Okay, come on, come on. | 行了 走吧走吧 |
[1:15:02] | A thief. | 一个小偷 |
[1:15:04] | I can’t figure it. | 我真的搞不懂 |
[1:15:07] | The Germans paid a heavy price for our heads. | 德国人花了大价钱要杀了我们 |
[1:15:10] | He’s a survivor. | 他是个幸存者 |
[1:15:12] | Just like us. | 就像我们一样 |
[1:15:14] | Where are we?! | 我们在哪 |
[1:15:16] | We’re almost there, buddy. | 我们快到了伙计 |
[1:15:18] | – We’re almost there. – I’m dead. | -我们就快到了 -我快死了 |
[1:15:21] | I can feel the blood going out of me. | 我可以感到我的血快流光了 |
[1:15:23] | No, you’re not. You’re just imagining it, all right? | 不 你没有 那是你的想象 |
[1:15:25] | No, I… I don’t have an imagination anymore. | 不 我已经没有任何幻想了 |
[1:15:29] | I’m all facts. | 我说的都是事实 |
[1:15:32] | Ask me anything. | 随便问我 |
[1:15:34] | Ask me if I’m gonna die. | 问我是不是快死了 |
[1:15:36] | You’re not gonna die. Save your strength. | 你不会死的 保存体力 |
[1:15:37] | We’re almost there. We’ll make it, you’ll see. | 我们就快到了 我们会成功的 看着吧 |
[1:15:41] | Do you ever go to serials back home? | 你在老家看过那种连续剧么 |
[1:15:44] | – Movie houses? – Yup. | -电影院 -是的 |
[1:15:46] | Saturday matinee. | 周六日场 |
[1:15:49] | All day for a nickel. | 一整天只需要一分钱 |
[1:15:53] | I used to hate to wait | 我以前很讨厌等待 |
[1:15:54] | to see how it turned out. | 去看结局到底是如何 |
[1:15:58] | – Last minute questions. – All right. | -最后一个问题了 -行吧 |
[1:16:03] | Yeah, I shoulda been in the | 是啊 我应该呆在电影院里 |
[1:16:05] | Hey! Hey, Saul. | 嘿 索尔 |
[1:16:08] | Marson got that son of a bitch who shot you. | 马森逮到了那个向你开枪的兔崽子 |
[1:16:14] | The son of a bitch shot me… | 向我开枪的兔崽子 |
[1:16:15] | Oh, he dead… | 他死了 |
[1:16:18] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:16:21] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么么 |
[1:16:23] | That means… | 那意味着 |
[1:16:28] | Oh, I wish I was Catholic sometimes. | 我有时候希望自己是天主教的 |
[1:16:30] | I wish I was Jewish sometimes. | 我有时候希望自己是犹太教的 |
[1:16:32] | You just make confession and be happy. | 你只要去做个忏悔就会变得开心 |
[1:16:35] | I don’t know where we’re gonna find a priest. | 我还真不知道哪能给你找个神父 |
[1:16:38] | You… | 你 |
[1:16:39] | You can’t talk to any Catholic? | 你不能直接和别的天主教忏悔么 |
[1:16:42] | No, only baptism can make anybody Catholic. | 不能 只有通过洗礼才能成为天主教 |
[1:16:45] | Ooh, I’m a sinner… | 我是个罪人 |
[1:16:48] | We all are. | 我们都是罪人 |
[1:16:49] | You carried me the whole way, Benny. | 你抗了我一路了本尼 |
[1:16:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:57] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[1:17:00] | I wish I coulda savored things more. | 我真希望我既能享受更多的东西 |
[1:17:03] | Yeah, well, save your breath, okay? | 是啊 省点力气 行么 |
[1:17:13] | Oh, it’s… It’s blood, isn’t it, fellas? | 看那是血是么 伙计们 |
[1:17:18] | It’s your imagination, buddy. | 那是你的想象 伙计 |
[1:17:20] | Okay? | 好么 |
[1:17:26] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[1:17:28] | – It’s real cold. – The end of the fuckin’ world. | -的确好冷 -这该死的世界末日 |
[1:18:00] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[1:18:04] | You pissed on me, man! | 大哥 你尿我身上了 |
[1:18:05] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[1:18:06] | – What? – He’s not breathing! | -什么 -他没有呼吸了 |
[1:18:08] | Medic! | 医生 |
[1:18:09] | He’s not breathing! | 他没有呼吸了 |
[1:18:14] | Medic! | 医生 |
[1:18:34] | Gone. | 他走了 |
[1:18:45] | You son of a bitch! | 你他妈的 |
[1:18:47] | Hey! Hey! That’s enough! | 嘿 嘿 够了 |
[1:19:08] | You’re all murderers. | 你们都是杀人犯 |
[1:19:12] | Get him the hell out of here. | 把他带走 |
[1:19:33] | Want to tell me what happened, Corporal? | 想告诉我发生了什么吗 下士 |
[1:19:39] | Sergeant Reece, sir. | 是里斯中士 长官 |
[1:19:43] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[1:19:45] | He killed an innocent. | 他杀了无辜的人 |
[1:19:48] | Sergeant Reece is dead. | 里斯中士已经死了 |
[1:19:50] | Died an hour ago from a wound. | 因为病情严重一小时前过世了 |
[1:19:52] | Sniper shot him through his throat. | 狙击手射穿了他的咽喉 |
[1:19:58] | Someone search the old man. | 来个人搜一下这个老人 |
[1:20:03] | Did you get a view from up north? | 你在北边山上看见什么了吗 |
[1:20:08] | Doesn’t make a difference anymore, does it? | 现在说这些又有什么意义呢 不是吗 |
[1:20:11] | What doesn’t? | 怎么没有意义 |
[1:20:13] | Who we tell. | 我们和谁说 |
[1:20:15] | Son, I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. | 孩子 我不知道你到底在说些啥 |
[1:20:18] | Now pull yourself together and tell me what you saw! | 你现在振作起来告诉我你都看到了什么 |
[1:20:32] | Counterattack. | 反攻 |
[1:20:34] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:20:35] | A large force heading our way. | 一支庞大的部队正向我们前进 |
[1:20:37] | We found this on him, sir. | 长官 我们在他身上发现这个 |
[1:21:01] | You son of a bitch. | 你他妈的 |
[1:21:08] | Take him into the woods down by the river and shoot him. | 带他到林子那边的河边杀了他 |
[1:21:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:21:13] | – What?! – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说什么了 |
[1:21:15] | No, sir. | 别这样 长官 |
[1:21:16] | Are you questioning me, Corporal? | 下士 你在质疑我吗 |
[1:21:19] | Sir, you can’t mean it. | 长官 你不是认真的吧 |
[1:21:22] | Two men from this outfit | 两个穿着这套服装的人 |
[1:21:24] | were shot by a German officer. | 被德国军官射杀 |
[1:21:26] | Four others got it last night by | 另外四个人昨晚被 |
[1:21:29] | Italians acting like people happy to be liberated. | 假装获得解放而高兴的意大利人抓走 |
[1:21:32] | You lost men to the same action. | 你的人也同样的死了 |
[1:21:35] | Well, some of them are still in this. | 或者有些人还着这骗局中 |
[1:21:37] | And this one is carrying around scouting information on us. | 而这个人身上带着侦查我们的情报 |
[1:21:41] | These people know the penalty for spying. | 这些人明明知道做间谍的惩罚 |
[1:21:46] | He got us where we needed to go. | 他带我们到了我们需要去的地方 |
[1:21:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:21:49] | He kept his word. | 他信守了诺言 |
[1:21:51] | Yeah, until we’re overrun today and | 是啊 直到我们今天精疲力竭 |
[1:21:53] | he goes back to scouting for them. | 他就回去交接情报 |
[1:21:58] | Take care of it. | 处理掉他 |
[1:22:03] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[1:22:06] | – He’s not one of them, sir. – Oh, Jesus Christ. | -他不是其中一员 长官 -我的天哪 |
[1:22:07] | Are you gonna do this, or do I have to? | 要么你动手 要么我动手 |
[1:22:10] | – Stop, no…! – Get your hands off me, Corporal! | -停手 不 -下士 别他妈碰我 |
[1:22:20] | I got him. | 我来动手 |
[1:22:23] | He’s my prisoner. | 他是我的囚犯 |
[1:22:25] | Then take him into the woods and do it. | 那就把他带到树林里解决掉 |
[1:22:27] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:22:30] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:33] | Go! Go! | 走啊 走啊 |
[1:22:45] | Move! | 动起来 |
[1:22:53] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:23:04] | You did this to yourself. | 这是你自找的 |
[1:23:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:14] | You… weep for the girl. | 你为那个女孩落泪 |
[1:23:20] | You… feel… | 你感到 |
[1:23:26] | Sin. | 有罪 |
[1:23:33] | We all sinners. | 我们都是罪人 |
[1:23:38] | I… | 我 |
[1:23:40] | I pray for you. | 我为你祈祷 |
[1:23:45] | Ave Maria. | 圣母玛利亚 |
[1:24:22] | I… I curse you! | 我诅咒你 |
[1:24:25] | You curse me?! | 你诅咒我 |
[1:24:27] | Yes! I curse you! | 是的 我诅咒你 |
[1:24:29] | – You curse me?! – I curse you! | -你诅咒我 -我诅咒你 |
[1:24:32] | – You curse me?! – I curse you! | -你诅咒我 -我诅咒你 |
[1:25:28] | My mama give me. | 我母亲给我的 |
[1:25:31] | Long time ago. | 在很久很久以前 |
[1:25:34] | Before she died. | 在她过世以前 |
[1:25:48] | Go! | 走啊 |
[1:25:52] | Go! | 走 |
[1:25:54] | Get the hell out of here! | 快他妈离开这里 |
[1:25:56] | Go! | 走啊 |
[1:25:59] | Go before I change my fucking mind! | 趁我改变主意快他妈走 |
[1:26:03] | You mother… | 你他妈 |
[1:26:11] | You motherfucker. | 你他妈的 |
[1:27:21] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[1:27:39] | I thought you were supposed to kill him. | 我以为你已经杀了他了 |
[1:27:44] | There’s not much a 70-year-old man | 70岁的老头子 |
[1:27:46] | can do to change the war. | 做不了什么能影响战局的事了 |
[1:28:23] | Asch was right. | 阿施说得没错 |
[1:28:28] | We were fucked the moment we shot the whore. | 在我们杀了那个妓女的时候我们就完了 |
[1:28:33] | You know they’re gonna court-martial you | 你知道他们会以军法审判你 |
[1:28:35] | for this if they find out. | 如果他们发现那件事 |
[1:28:46] | You hear that? | 你听到了么 |
[1:28:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:56] | It’s peace. | 和平 |
[1:29:04] | You’re feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:29:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[1:29:10] | All of this. | 所有的这一切 |
[1:29:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:15] | All of this. | 所有的一切 |
[1:29:29] | You feeling all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:29:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:29:33] | Okay, wait here, wait here. | 行 你在这等一下 |
[1:29:34] | Let me get somebody. | 让我去接个人 |
[1:29:55] | Corporal! | 下士 |
[1:29:57] | Let’s go, we’re movin’ out! | 我们走 我们要走了 |
[1:30:01] | I wanted to stay by that river… | 我多想留在那河边 |
[1:30:04] | I’m not fuckin’ around, come on! | 我没在和你开玩笑 快走 |
[1:30:06] | Lie down… | 躺下 |
[1:30:09] | And let the war go on without me. | 不再参与这场战争 |
[1:30:14] | I had no prayers left to say. | 我已经没有什么祷告要说了 |
[1:30:20] | But every moment after that… | 但是那之后的每一个瞬间 |
[1:30:23] | for the rest of my life… | 用尽我的余生 |
[1:30:27] | I would need to know… | 我都想要知道 |
[1:30:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:30:36] | Six months later While on recon patrol | 六个月后在侦察巡逻时 |
[1:30:39] | Robert marson was gravely Wounded by a mortar round. | 罗伯特·马森被迫击炮弹打成重伤 |
[1:30:43] | That killed the two men He was with instantly. | 当场杀死了和他在一起的两个人 |
[1:30:48] | Bleeding, half blind And barely conscious | 鲜血直淌 半瞎 几乎没有意识 |
[1:30:52] | Marson saw a german soldier Rushing towards him, rifle in hand | 马森看见一个德国兵手拿着步枪朝他冲来 |
[1:30:56] | And believing this was his death robert | 他相信这就是他生命的终点了 |
[1:30:58] | Marson began to utter the lord’s prayer. | 他开始向上帝祷告 |
[1:31:03] | The german, weary and sick of the war, | 而那个德国人 早已厌倦麻木了战争 |
[1:31:06] | Proved to be marson’s savior, | 后来证实是他救了马森 |
[1:31:09] | Surrendering as he carried The injured american | 他投降时抬着受伤的美国人 |
[1:31:12] | To safety across the allied lines | 安全越过盟军防线 |
[1:31:14] | Uttering in broken english | 用蹩脚的英文 |
[1:31:16] | Four simple words, “i have had enough”. | 说出四个字 “我受够了” |