英文名称:Paycheck
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | It’s time to wake up… | 清醒吧 |
[01:10] | …and get a life. | 去找寻理想的人生 |
[01:12] | We live in a three-dimensional world. | 我们生活在一个三维的世界里 |
[01:14] | Until now, the world of computing’s been flat, | 至今 计算机世界一直是平面的 |
[01:17] | consisting of two-dimensional imagery. | 由二维的图象所构成 |
[01:20] | Now, through the use of exclusive breakthrough technology, | 但是今天 通过ARC独一无二的领先科技 |
[01:23] | ARC has made it possible for you to get a life. | 可以使你得到一个理想人生 |
[01:26] | A life, where we can work and play | 一个生活在真实的三维世界里的人生 |
[01:28] | in a lifelike world of three-dimensional reality. | 一个工作娱乐两不误的人生 |
[01:32] | A life, the living monitor. | 一个生活在显示器里的人生 |
[01:36] | Impressed? | 很先进吧 |
[01:40] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 很先进 |
[01:42] | Would you put one of those in a box for me? | 你可以帮我搞一台有女人的那种吗? |
[01:56] | -Are you the lawyer? -I’m Rita Dunne. | -你就是那位律师? -我是丽塔·邓恩 |
[01:59] | Obviously, no one from Nexim could be here today. | 很明显 纳克希姆的人今天不能来了 |
[02:15] | -I’d invite you in, but…-Good luck, Mr. Jennings. | -我是邀请你进来了 不过… -祝你好运 詹宁斯先生 |
[02:20] | -I’ll see you in two months. -Yeah. | -两个月后见 -好 |
[02:28] | Home sweet home. | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[04:09] | What do you think? | 觉得怎样? |
[04:11] | This is the exact same technology? | 这就是那种完全相同的技术吗? |
[04:15] | Not the exact same technology, no. | 不完全相同 |
[04:17] | Ultimately, I decided to reconceive some of it. | 我最后还是做了些改动 |
[04:19] | I never liked the way the monitor looked. | 我不喜欢这显示器 |
[04:22] | And then it occurred to me… | 我还觉得… |
[04:25] | …who needs it? | 我们不需要它 |
[04:29] | Gentlemen, I am the future of computing. | 先生们 我就是计算机的未来 |
[04:32] | And I would like to present you | 我很高兴给你们介绍 |
[04:34] | with Nexim’s new Freedom Line of display technology. | 纳克希姆公司最新的自由线显示技术 |
[04:36] | New from Nexim. Freedom is in your future. | 纳克希姆公司全新技术 自由就在你们的未来之中 |
[04:47] | Launch this now. ARC is not gonna last. | 立刻启动这个项目 ARC马上就完了 |
[04:51] | Who said 100 percent market share’s impossible? | 谁说百分之百的市场占有率是不可能的? |
[04:53] | Get me Marketing immediately. | 给我立刻接市场部 |
[04:56] | This far exceeds our expectations. | 这大大超过我们的期盼 |
[05:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[05:10] | Well… | 好的 |
[05:12] | …thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:15] | You understand, Mr. Jennings, you’ ve done in two months | 詹宁斯先生 你要知道 你在两个月时间里 |
[05:18] | what we’ve been trying to do for three years. | 做成了我们需要三年才能做成的事 |
[05:21] | Sometimes it’s easier if you work backwards. | 有时候 反其道而行之会有事半功倍的效果 |
[05:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[05:41] | You won’t remember me, will you? | 你会把我忘了 对吗? |
[05:45] | No. | 是的 |
[05:48] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[06:21] | Marker reached. | 到达分界点 |
[06:40] | OK. | 好 |
[06:43] | We’re now extracting his memory | 我们现在擦去他的记忆 |
[06:46] | from the marker forward to the present. | 从分界点到现在之间的记忆 |
[07:18] | Jesus, Rita. | 天啊 丽塔 |
[07:23] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[07:26] | This is dangerous enough. | 这太危险了 |
[07:29] | lf this man’s brain temp goes one C above 43, he’s a veg. | 如果他的大脑温度达到43摄食度以上 他就成植物人了 |
[07:40] | Come on, Mike. | 迈克 顶住 |
[07:53] | Here we go. | 安全了 |
[08:05] | It’s all clean. | 全部搞定 |
[08:11] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 太阳出来了 |
[08:15] | Hey, how you doing, big guy? | 感觉怎样 大个子? |
[08:17] | -OK? -Yeah. | -还好吧? -很好. |
[08:18] | All right. Thank you. Take it easy. | 很好 多谢你 放轻松点 |
[08:20] | Slow, slow, slow. There’ s no hurry, OK? | 慢点 慢点 不用急 好吗? |
[08:25] | That’s it. Good? | 就这样了 还好吧? |
[08:29] | Good man. Mike, look at me. | 迈克 看着我 |
[08:32] | Look at me. Right here. | 看着我 看这里 |
[08:34] | What’s the last date you remember? | 你最后记得的是哪一天? |
[08:38] | -October 19. -Very good. | -10月19号 -很好 |
[08:42] | Mike, what’s the last thing you remember? | 迈克 你最后记得什么事情? |
[08:49] | The Red Sox made the playoffs. | 红袜队在打季后赛 (注: 职业棒球) |
[08:52] | OK. Let’s get the Legal out of the way, shall we? | 好的 我们现在来研究一下法律合同的事情 好吗? |
[08:56] | Mr. Michael Jennings, under the terms of your non-disclosure agreement, | 迈克·詹宁斯先生 根据你和我们签的保密协议 |
[09:01] | you are considered never to have been an employee. | 你从来都不是我们的员工 |
[09:04] | You also understand that | 与此同时 你也要知道 |
[09:05] | all your work is the intellectual property of Nexim… | 你所有的工作成果 都是纳克希姆的知识财产 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是了 是了 |
[09:11] | I never worked here. I never saw anybody. | 我从没在这里工作过 我谁也不认识 |
[09:13] | I never was here. I got it. | 我从没来过这里 我懂了 |
[09:15] | Is my paycheck ready? | 我的支票准备好了吗? |
[09:26] | Alrighty. | 很好 |
[09:27] | -How you feeling, tiger? -Good. | -感觉怎样 猛男? -好的很 |
[09:30] | -Now Let’ s hear you. -All right. | -我们来看你表演 -好的 |
[09:33] | -Ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了? -是的 |
[09:36] | Go! | 开始 |
[09:42] | In order to zero the full eight weeks | 为了清除你八个礼拜的记忆 |
[09:44] | I had to heat your brain to 42. 5 C. | 我不得不把你的大脑温度弄到42.5度 |
[09:46] | -I’m fine. -I’m saying it’s getting harder, Mike. | -我没事 -一会儿你就知道难过了 迈克 |
[09:49] | -I said, I’m fine. -You’re slowing down. Come on. | -我说了我没事 -你动作慢了 加油 |
[09:52] | I’d be faster if you’d shut up. | 你别烦我就可以更快 |
[09:54] | Show me what you’ve got, grasshopper. | 给我看看你的能耐 猛男 |
[09:58] | That’s it. That’s more like it! | 对了 现在才对嘛 |
[10:01] | Yes! Go, go, go! | 好 快 快 快 |
[10:05] | Go! Go! | 加油! |
[10:08] | Yes! Faster! | 好的 再快些 |
[10:12] | Beautiful! | 帅! |
[10:15] | Yes! One more! One more, Mikey! | 好啊 再来个 再来个 迈克 |
[10:20] | See how you did that? How you focused? | 你知道怎么做了? 知道怎样集中精力了? |
[10:22] | -Yeah. I focused on your face. -You know you Love me. | -是的 注意你的脸 -你知道你喜欢我 |
[10:26] | Come on. Don’t be mean to the one who does everything for you. | 算了 别亏待我 为了你可是我可是都竭尽全力了 |
[10:29] | Do you realize you’ve never once asked me what I see | 你知道吗? 你从没问过我在给你擦去记忆时… |
[10:33] | when I erase your memory? | 看到过什么东西 |
[10:35] | Basically, the last two months just never happened for you. | 基本上 过去的两个月 对你来说是不存在的 |
[10:39] | What’s to know?20 hours a day in a clean room | 这有什么 一天20小时呆在一个干净的房间里 |
[10:41] | ripping off a guy’s idea for a computer, selling it to somebody else. | 盗取别人的计算机构想 再把它卖给其他人 |
[10:45] | What’d you do the last two months? | 最后两个月你干了什么? |
[10:47] | The last thing I remember is driving in Spain in the Aston Martin, | 我记得的最后一件事是在西班牙开车兜风 |
[10:51] | Learning to dive in Belize with what’s-her-name. | 在伯利兹城 (洪都拉斯首都) 和一个某某姑娘学潜水 |
[10:55] | The seven-stadiums-in-seven-days trip. It’s great. | 7天玩遍了7个体育场 太棒了 |
[10:58] | I mean, my memories are basically highlights. | 我的意思是 我就记得些精彩的事情了 |
[11:02] | It’s good. It’s a good life. The stuff you erase, it doesn’t matter. | 很好 很精彩的人生 你给我擦去的记忆 并不重要 |
[12:11] | What is it with guys like Rethrick? | 像雷瑟里克这样的家伙有什么了不起的? |
[12:14] | He’s gotta have everything, huh? | 他快拥有一切了 |
[12:16] | Say what you want about Jimmy, he started Allcom in his garage. | 随便你怎么说吉米 他可是白手起家建立起欧康姆公司的 |
[12:44] | Wait, wait. Don’ t you Leave me alone. | 等一下 等一下 你不是想把我丢在这里吧 |
[12:46] | What? You’ll be fine. Talk. Mingle. | 什么啊 你又没事 和别人侃大山去 |
[12:52] | I don’t want to mingle. | 我不想和别人侃 |
[12:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:05] | I’m Michael. | 我是迈克 |
[13:07] | I’m Rachel. | 我是瑞秋 |
[13:09] | Rachel Porter. | 瑞秋·波特 |
[13:11] | Is that Miss or Mrs. ? | 是波特小姐呢还是波特夫人? |
[13:16] | That would be Dr. Porter. | 波特博士 |
[13:19] | Doctor. Well, excuse me, doctor. | 博士啊? 不好意思 博士 |
[13:22] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[13:23] | What kind of a doctor are you? | 你是哪个领域的博士? |
[13:27] | -I’m a biologist. -Really? | -我是个生物学家 -真的吗? |
[13:34] | Do you work for Jimmy? | 你为吉米工作吗? |
[13:36] | It must be very top-secret biology that you practice. | 你的研究一定是很机密的吧? |
[13:39] | Oh, yes. Isn’t everything? | 是的 怎么会不是呢? |
[13:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:50] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:51] | I mean, I’m happy to continue blathering on, | 我是说 我很乐意继续用甜言蜜语 |
[13:56] | trying helplessly to charm you, | 来博取你的欢心 |
[13:58] | but I thought maybe, you know, cut to the chase and just, | 但是我想 可能的话 你知道 就直截了当了 |
[14:02] | you know, go somewhere. | 我们一起到什么地方去吧 |
[14:09] | I’ll tell you what, Michael. | 迈克 我这样跟你说吧 |
[14:12] | I’m gonna walk over there and talk to a friend of mine. | 我要到那边去和我一个朋友聊天 |
[14:16] | If you get the urge to have a real conversation, | 如果你真的想聊点正经的话 |
[14:21] | you’ll know where to find me. | 你知道到哪里找我 |
[14:25] | OK. Fair enough. | 好的 没问题 |
[14:28] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:31] | Giving up so easily? | 这么容易就放弃了? |
[14:34] | You don’t believe in second chances, now, do you? | 不相信还有第二次机会? |
[14:38] | In my experience, no, I don’t. | 根据我的经验 不 不相信 |
[14:45] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[14:53] | -Mike. -Jimmy. | -迈克 -吉米 |
[14:56] | -How you doing? -Good. | -近来好吗? -很好 |
[14:57] | -Good to see you. -You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[14:59] | -Thanks for coming. -Thanks for having me. | -多谢你大驾光临 -多谢你的邀请 |
[15:01] | -Come back this way. -Sure. | -这边走 -好 |
[15:02] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[15:09] | Now you’re talking. Thank you. | 好东西 多谢了 |
[15:14] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[15:16] | Isaac, disable fire protection, please. | 艾萨克 请把火警关了 |
[15:20] | Alarm disabled. | 警报关闭 |
[15:24] | I don’t think you’d look good covered in foam. Even in that suit. | 你看起来不怎样 穿了那西装也是不行 |
[15:28] | What’s the pitch, Jimmy? | 你想做什么 吉米? |
[15:30] | I know you’re trying to sell me something. What is it? | 我知道你想说服我去做什么 是什么? |
[15:35] | When there was a time we were in school, | 当我们在读书的时候 |
[15:38] | we wanted to change the world. | 我们想去改变世界 |
[15:40] | I thought we wanted to save the world. | 应该是去拯救世界吧 |
[15:42] | Well, that’s semantics. | 大同小异吧 |
[15:44] | -What’s the job, Jimmy? -Can’t tell you. | -你要我做什么 吉米? -不能告诉你 |
[15:47] | Other than to say that it involves optics. | 我只能说 是和光学有关的 |
[15:51] | And you get stock options for this one. | 事后你可以得到公司的股份 |
[15:53] | Get a real piece of the company. | 得到公司的一部分 |
[15:56] | What if it doesn’t work? I get a real piece of nothing. | 要是失败了呢? 我就一毛也没吧 |
[16:00] | I promise you, it won’t fall. | 我保证 绝对不会失败 |
[16:03] | How do you know that? Is this a real crystal ball? | 你怎么知道? 是个真水晶球吗? |
[16:07] | I wish. The point is, I’ll guarantee that you do eight figures. | 是就好了 关键是 我给你保证 你可以得到8位数的酬劳 |
[16:13] | -Minimum. -What’s the catch? | -最少8位数 -任务细节是什么? |
[16:17] | The job may require a little bit more time than you’re used to. | 这次可能比以前需要更多时间 |
[16:20] | -How much more time? -Two years. Maybe three. | -多多少? -两年 可能三年 |
[16:24] | -You’re kidding. -Deadly serious. | -开玩笑吧 -我非常认真 |
[16:26] | Jimmy, that’s impossible. You can’t do it. | 吉米 这不可能 你不能让我做这个 |
[16:29] | The longest ever is eight weeks. It was me. | 我最长的任务才8个礼拜 这可是我啊 |
[16:31] | Assuming it were possible, would you do it? | 假如这可能的话 你愿意吗? |
[16:37] | -Give up three years of my life? -Not give up, trade. | -放弃我生命中的三年 -不是放弃 是用来交易 |
[16:40] | Three years in return for the rest of your life. | 花三年时间 你下半辈子就可以享尽荣华富贵 |
[16:44] | One big paycheck. You’re done. | 干一票大的 你就可以不做了 |
[16:56] | A lot can happen in three years. | 三年可以发生很多事情 |
[16:59] | You blink, it’ll be over. Two seconds. | 两秒钟 眨眼的时间 |
[17:01] | A heartbeat, then snap, you’re rich | 一次心跳 打个盹 三年就过去了 |
[17:04] | beyond your wildest dreams. | 然后就得到数不清的钱 |
[17:06] | One big paycheck. You’re done. | 干一票大的 就可以退休了 |
[18:10] | Mr. Jennings. John Wolfe. Welcome. | 詹宁斯先生 我是约翰·沃尔夫 欢迎 |
[18:14] | You won’t be allowed to Leave the grounds. | 你不能离开这里 |
[18:17] | You’ll be assigned a residence here on campus. | 我们给你在公司里安排了住处 |
[18:20] | Your mall will be screened, no phone calls. | 你的邮件会被筛选 不能打电话 |
[18:22] | Anything you receive will have to be inspected. | 你收到任何的东西都要被检查 |
[18:24] | OK. | 好的 |
[18:27] | I’ll need your personal belongings. | 你要交出的你的个人物品 |
[18:30] | Watch, wallet, anything else. | 手表 钱包 其他的任何东西 |
[18:33] | Nothing’s allowed to be brought in. | 不允许带任何东西进来 |
[18:37] | These items will be returned to you when you pick up your paycheck. | 当你收到你的支票 我们就会归还你的物品 |
[18:41] | Sorry. Those too. | 抱歉 墨镜也不行 |
[18:49] | -Mike, hey, you made it. -Yeah. | -迈克 你来了 -是啊 |
[18:52] | -Good to see you. -You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[18:53] | -Everything OK? -Yep. | -一切还顺利吧? -是的 |
[18:58] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[18:59] | I assume Mr. Wolfe gave you all the fine print. | 沃尔夫先生肯定给你交代过规矩了吧 |
[19:02] | Yeah. He also took the last pair of sunglasses I’ve managed not to lose. | 是的 他把我最后一幅墨镜也拿走了 我不想给他的 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:15] | What is this? | 这是什么玩意儿? |
[19:17] | It’s for your memory wipe. | 这是给你擦去记忆的东西 |
[19:19] | We inject you with an isotope, migrates to your brain | 我们要给你注射一个同位素 移植到你大脑里 |
[19:22] | serves as a marker. | 用它做分界点 |
[19:24] | Another injection erases everything back to the marker. | 事成后再注射一次 擦去分界点到现在的记忆 |
[19:27] | No barbaric cooking of the brain. | 不会毁掉你的脑子的 |
[19:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:04] | -What have I gotten myself into? -Let’s go find out. | -我给我自己带来什么了? -一会就知道 |
[20:16] | Initiating Blue Script directory. | 初始化蓝色目录 |
[20:22] | Impressive. | 棒极了 |
[20:24] | This used to be our smallest unit. Now it’s our most profitable. | 过去这是我们最小的部门 现在却成了摇钱树 |
[20:28] | Mr. Rethrick, may I speak with you for a moment? | 雷瑟里克先生 我能和你说几句吗? |
[20:31] | -Have a look around. I’ll be right back. -OK. | -到处看看 我马上就回来 -好的 |
[20:37] | Cycle complete. Begin transmission of data. | 循环完成 开始数据传输 |
[20:52] | All right! I give up! I give up. | 好了 我放弃 我认输 |
[21:13] | Don’t give up. | 别轻言放弃 |
[21:17] | Dr. Porter. I guess I’m lucky you didn’t use thunder and lightning. | 波特博士 我猜我还真幸运啊 你没用打雷闪电 |
[21:21] | True. | 确实是 |
[21:29] | OK, well, I won’t question your powers in the future. | 好了 这下 我再也不敢怀疑你在未来的力量 |
[21:35] | Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself. | 对不起 我就是忍不住 |
[21:38] | I thought you said Marianne was on a plane. | 你不是说玛丽安在飞机上吗? |
[21:41] | She was planning to make the conference call from the plane, sir. | 她本来计划在飞机上开电话会议的 先生 |
[21:46] | Look. I should probably apologize for my behavior the other day. | 听着 我应该为我那天的行为道歉 |
[21:51] | I get like that sometimes, and I shouldn’t. I’m sorry. | 我有时就是那样 真不应该 对不起 |
[21:54] | Careful. You are in danger of sounding like you want a second chance. | 小心点 听起来你好象要再来试一次 这可是很危险的哦 |
[22:06] | -Everything OK? -Yeah. | -一切还好吧 -嗯 |
[22:26] | -Say something else. -Excuse me? | -说点别的 -什么? |
[22:29] | Say something nice. Quick, otherwise I’ll forget it. | 说点美好的事情 快 不然我会忘记的 |
[22:34] | Was that little breeze for our boy here? | 刚才那微风是为我们这为小伙子吹的吗? |
[22:36] | Well, I owed him one. Now we’re even. | 是啊 我欠他一个 现在扯平了 |
[22:40] | Be nice, Mike’s moving into the neighborhood. | 友好点 迈克要成我们邻居了 |
[22:48] | -See you around. -OK. | -回头见 -好 |
[22:55] | -You ready? -Yeah. Let’s go. | -准备好了吗? -是的 我们走 |
[23:02] | You can still back out. | 现在反悔还来得及 |
[23:06] | No hard feelings. | 不怕吗? |
[23:18] | No, I want to stay. | 不怕 我要留下来 |
[23:21] | Michael Jennings, meet the other half of your team, Dr. William Dekker. | 迈克·詹宁斯 来见见你的唯一队友 威廉·德克博士 |
[23:30] | -Nice to meet you. -It’s a pleasure. | -很高兴见到你 -这是我的荣幸 |
[23:33] | Gentlemen. Let’s have a look at the next three years of your lives. | 先生们 让我们看看未来三年里你的生活 |
[24:17] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[24:21] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[24:23] | You’re done. | 你成功了 |
[24:28] | -How long was it, Jimmy? -It’s been three years, Mike. | -多久了 吉米 -已经三年了 迈克 |
[24:34] | -How’d I do? -You did good. | -我表现的怎样 -你表现得很好 |
[24:38] | Your money’s been transferred to your account at Reddy Grant. | 你应得的钱已经转到你在雷迪格兰特银行的帐户了 |
[24:42] | You’ve got an appointment there at 1:00. | 你1:00在那里有个预约 |
[24:44] | Just go home, do the paperwork. When you feel up to it, give me a call. | 回家吧 把手续办好 准备好去了 就打个电话给我 |
[24:48] | We’ve got a lot of catching up to do. | 三年了 我们还要跟上很多事情 |
[25:06] | Ninety-two million dollars. | 九千二百万 |
[25:35] | Everyone at Reddy Grant appreciates your business. | 我们每个员工都很高兴 你能在这里做生意 |
[25:38] | Well, not as much as I appreciate my business, I promise you. | 我敢说我比你们还高兴 |
[25:43] | OK. | 好的 |
[25:47] | Just sign there. | 在这里签名 |
[25:54] | -All right. -Great. | -好了 -很好 |
[25:56] | -Your personal items. -Yes. | -你的个人物品 -好的 |
[25:59] | You only needed four stamps. | 你只需要用四张邮票 |
[26:03] | Oh, well, guess I could afford the extra 50 cents. | 嗯 我想我还付得起多出来的50分 |
[26:15] | I don’t think this is my stuff. | 这不是我的东西 |
[26:18] | -It’s not? -No. | -不是吗? -不是 |
[26:21] | -I don’t know what happened. -It’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | -我不知道这是怎么回事 -没什么 别担心 |
[26:26] | It doesn’t matter. Let’s talk about my shares. | 没关系 我们来谈谈我的股份 |
[26:29] | What I’d like to do is get some money now, | 我现在想取一些钱出来 |
[26:34] | and, you know, put the rest away for long term, to live off. | 然后剩余的用来做长期投资 |
[26:37] | So how do we do that? | 这样要怎么弄? |
[26:40] | Mr. Jennings, you forfeited your shares. | 詹宁斯先生 你放弃了你的股份 |
[26:45] | I beg your pardon? What? | 你说什么? 什么? |
[26:47] | Yeah, here. Dated four weeks ago. | 是这样的 四个星期以前 |
[26:55] | You surrendered the shares | 你放弃了股份 |
[26:57] | and stated to deliver only the envelope of personals. | 并且只说把这些东西寄过来 |
[27:02] | -Don’t you remember doing that, sir? -No. | -你不记得了吗 先生? -不 |
[27:07] | I don’t remember that, because I didn’t do that. | 我不记得 因为我没做过 |
[27:11] | Why would I do that? I wouldn’t do that. It doesn’t make sense. | 我为什么会那样做? 我不会那样做的 这根本没道理嘛 |
[27:15] | A mistake has been made, and it needs to be corrected. | 这里面肯定出错了 一定要改过来 |
[27:19] | -I agree. It’s a strange thing you did…-It’s not strange. | -我同意 你那样做确实是很奇怪 -那并不是奇怪 |
[27:22] | Strange is a little out of the ordinary, but still plausible. | 奇怪是有点出于常理 但还不至于那么出格 |
[27:26] | Giving away $100 million in shares in a Fortune 500 company | 为了些不值钱的小玩意 放弃世界500强企业的 |
[27:29] | for some knickknacks isn’t strange, it’s insane. | 一百万股股份 这太愚蠢了 |
[27:33] | No one would do that. Doesn’t make sense. | 没有人会那样做 这太荒唐了 |
[27:35] | Unless you think this is a $40-million can of hair spray, which is pink. | 除非你觉得这是一瓶可以值四千万的发胶 还是粉红色的 |
[27:41] | What, this is a $100-million book of matches? | 这个 是一盒值一亿的火柴 |
[27:43] | I’ve been out of it a few years. Is this back in style now? | 我是消失了几年 现在回到流行这种款式了吗? |
[27:46] | Are these $100-mllllon sunglasses? | 这是值一亿的墨镜? |
[27:49] | I’ll look into it, but it’s gonna take me some time. | 我会去调查的 不过这要花些时间 |
[27:52] | This is crazy. I’m gonna make some phone calls. | 这太疯狂了 我要打几个电话 |
[28:04] | Mr. Rethrick’s office. | 雷瑟里克先生办公室 |
[28:06] | -It’s Michael Jennings. It’s important. -I’m sorry, he stepped away. | -我是迈克·詹宁斯 我有要紧事 -对不起 他出去了 |
[28:10] | He won’t be back Until this afternoon. | 他要到下午才会回来 |
[28:12] | I can try him on his cell phone. | 我可以试下打他的手机 |
[28:14] | Just have him call me as soon as he gets in. OK? | 叫他一回来就打电话给我 好吗? |
[28:16] | -OK. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[29:32] | Listen, guys, a mistake has been made here. All right? | 听着 伙计们 你们弄错了 知道吗? |
[29:36] | I’m not a traitor. I’m an engineer. | 我不是叛国者 我是个工程师 |
[29:38] | A reverse engineer, right? | 一个逆向工程的工程师 对吧? |
[29:40] | We know that you accepted payment of classified government technology. | 我们知道你用政府机密技术去做交易 |
[29:45] | Mike, that’s called treason. In this country, people get fried for that one. | 迈克 这是叛国罪 在这个国家 这可是要判死刑的 |
[29:49] | In this country when the FBI harasses you, you also get an attorney. | 在这个国家 当你被FBI骚扰了 是可以找律师的 |
[29:53] | Not today you don’t. | 今天不行了 你不能找律师 |
[29:55] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎样回事? |
[29:57] | The attorney general calls me and says | 总检查官打电话给我说 |
[29:59] | that Michael Jennings’ cooperation is a matter of national security. | 迈克合作与否是事关国家安全的大事 |
[30:04] | Look, first of all, that stuff isn’t mine, OK? | 看吧 首先 那些东西不是我的 |
[30:07] | A mistake… | 这是个错误… |
[30:15] | What is…? | 干什么? |
[30:17] | Perfect fit. You were saying? | 很合手 你说不是你的? |
[30:23] | Well, let me show you a few pieces of the puzzle that we’re solving. | 好吧 我给你看看我们手上的麻烦人物 |
[30:27] | William Dekker, government physicist, weapons division. | 威廉·德克 为政府工作的物理学家 军火部门的 |
[30:31] | Three years ago, his project gets shelved. | 三年前 政府关闭了他的研究工程 |
[30:34] | He didn’t like that, so he sold his work. Classified work. | 他很不满意 于是就转手卖了出去 绝密的技术 |
[30:38] | Showed it to several corporations. We think Rethrick bought it. | 他展示给了几个公司 我们认为雷瑟里克购买了这个技术 |
[30:40] | Unfortunately, we can’t link Rethrick to the sale, | 不幸的是 我们没有证据证明他和这桩买卖有关 |
[30:45] | because Dekker died. | 因为德克死了 |
[30:46] | Natural causes. | 死于自然因素 |
[30:48] | “Natural” being gravity | 所谓的自然因素就是地心引力 |
[30:50] | after a 140-foot fall out of his apartment building. | 就是指从140英尺高的公寓楼掉下来 |
[30:53] | What does this have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系? |
[30:55] | Patent applications filed this month. | 这是他们在这个月向政府申请专利的文件 |
[30:58] | They show designs based on Dekker’s work. | 明显看的出来是依据德克研究完成的 |
[31:01] | Look whose signature is on every one of those documents. | 看看这些文件的签名 |
[31:04] | Get it? It’ s your name on those patents! | 看到了吗? 全都是你的大名 |
[31:06] | Rethrick can claim he knows nothing about Dekker or the design. | 雷瑟里克可以声称他对这一切完全不知情 |
[31:10] | You need to tell us everything you did for Rethrick. | 你需要告诉我们你为他做的每一件事情 |
[31:16] | -I can’t. -You’d rather spend your life | -我说不出来 -你宁愿为了保护你的朋友 |
[31:18] | in prison protecting your friend? | 把牢底坐穿吗? |
[31:21] | -Help us, and we can work with you. -I can’t. I can’t! | -帮帮我们 我们也可以帮你 -不 我说不出来 |
[31:25] | He wiped my memory! I don’t remember! | 他擦去了我的记忆! 我什么都不记得! |
[31:27] | I’ll tell you whatever I know. | 无论什么 只要我知道我都可以告诉你们 |
[31:30] | I was set up. Believe me. | 我被陷害了 相信我 |
[31:31] | I don’t remember what I did for the past three years! | 我根本不知道过去三年我做过什么! |
[31:42] | What? | 干什么? |
[31:44] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[31:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:54] | We figured Rethrick tried a wipe, so we’ll try an extraction. | 知道你被擦去记忆就好办了 我们再把记忆给你找回来 |
[31:57] | You’re not gonna see anything. You’re wasting your time. | 这没用的 你们在浪费你们的时间 |
[32:18] | We’re getting something here. | 有发现了 |
[32:24] | Come on! Come on! | 加把劲! 加把劲! |
[32:42] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[32:44] | We got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[32:46] | Hold on a second. I need a smoke. | 等一会 我要抽支烟 |
[32:49] | Boss. | 老大 |
[32:52] | He won’t mind. | 他不会介意的 抽吧 |
[33:15] | -Smoke! -Shit! | -烟! -妈的 |
[33:17] | -Goddamn it! -I can’t see anything! | -妈的 -我看不见了 |
[33:22] | Secure the door! | 把门看好! |
[33:27] | Where the hell is he? | 他人呢? |
[33:30] | -He’s loose! -Don’t worry, he can’t go anywhere! | -他跑了 -别担心 他哪儿也去不了 |
[33:34] | Cover the door! | 守住门口! |
[33:37] | I’ll get the lights! | 我来开灯! |
[33:42] | I can’t see! | 我看不见! |
[33:45] | Get low to the ground! Stay low to the ground! | 趴低点 趴低点! |
[33:54] | Mitchell! | 米歇尔! |
[33:57] | See anything? | 能看见吗? |
[34:03] | -Is that him? -Klein, where’d you go? | -那是他吗? -克莱因 你去哪里了? |
[34:08] | AI, shut the door! | 把门关上 |
[34:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[34:23] | Good night, Mikey. | 永别了 迈克 |
[35:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:18] | -Watch it, coming through! -Go! Go! Go! | -小心点 我们过来了! -快快快 |
[35:21] | -Coming through! -Out of the way! | -借过 -让开 |
[35:23] | -See him? -I see him! | -看见他了吗? -看见了 |
[35:28] | -Out of the way, lady! -There! | -让开 小姐 -在那边 |
[35:31] | Move! Move! Move! | 快 快 快 |
[35:40] | -Coming through! -Let’s go! | -借过 -快 |
[35:43] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[35:47] | Coming through! | 让开 |
[35:49] | -Out of the way! Open those gates! -Watch it, man. | -别挡路! 把门打开 -小心点 伙计 |
[35:56] | Come on! Come on! | 快! |
[35:59] | Where did he go? | 他人呢? |
[36:02] | I’ll get men at every stop! | 我叫人挨站找他! |
[36:04] | He’ll be long gone by then! | 那时他早就无影无综了 |
[36:06] | How the hell did he do that? | 他到底是怎么跑掉的? |
[36:50] | -Sorry. -You all right? | -对不起 -你没事吧? |
[36:52] | -Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. -Be Careful. | -没事 没事 我很好 -小心点 |
[36:59] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[37:24] | Jane. Relax. Everything’s fine. | 简 别紧张 没事了 |
[37:26] | You talked to federal agents. It’s OK. | 你和联邦探员谈过了 我知道 这没事 |
[37:29] | It’s been worked out now. | 现在一切都解决了 |
[37:30] | I just need to find out who sent these items. | 我就是要搞清楚 是谁送这些东西过来的 |
[37:34] | Will you help me out? | 能帮我吗? |
[37:36] | -They were sent three years ago. -No. There was a mix-up. | -这些东西是三年前送来的 -不 你搞错了 |
[37:40] | Somebody else sent these. I need to find out who that is and talk to them. | 这是其他人送来的 我要弄清楚是谁 我要和他谈谈 |
[37:44] | Replacements were sent a few weeks ago. | 对了 这些在几个星期前被交换了 |
[37:46] | -Who sent it? -Well, you did. | -谁送来的? -呃 是你送来的 |
[37:50] | That’s you right here. See? Twenty items. | 这里是你的签名 看见了吗? 20个东西 |
[37:59] | I’m gonna need all your personal belongings. | 你要交出的你的全部个人物品 |
[38:13] | Michael Jennings died at three minutes after 3. | 迈克·詹宁斯3点过3分死了 |
[38:16] | The government, left with no case, closed its investigation of Allcom. | 政府由于证据不足 会停止对欧康姆公司的调查 |
[38:21] | So you see, | 所以你看吧 |
[38:23] | it’s impossible that he escaped unless you changed something. | 除非你搞砸什么事情 否则他是不可能逃掉的 |
[38:27] | I didn’t. | 我什么都没搞砸 |
[38:30] | -What were you doing, exactly? -I was eating pie. | -当时你在做什么 确切的说? -我在吃派 |
[38:36] | He left the attorney’s office exactly when it predicted. | 他离开律师办公室的时间 正好是我们预测的时间 |
[38:40] | The Feds took him exactly when it predicted… | 那些联邦探员也是正好在预测的时间带走他 |
[38:42] | But he didn’t die like it predicted! | 但是他没有像预测的那样死掉 |
[38:48] | Michael Jennings is not a super agent. | 迈克·詹宁斯不是007 |
[38:50] | He’s an engineer. | 他是个工程师 |
[38:52] | Yet somehow he managed to escape from a double-locked room. | 然而 他却成功地从戒备森严的房间里跑掉 |
[38:55] | How? Was it fate? | 是怎么跑掉的? 这难道是天意吗? |
[38:59] | No, fate was on our side. | 不 老天站在我们这边 |
[39:00] | That means someone changed something. And it wasn’t me. | 这意味着这有知情人搞鬼 而且不是我 |
[39:03] | And if it wasn’t you, then who the…? | 如果也不是你的话 是谁呢? |
[39:15] | Has anyone checked the machine since Michael walked out of here? | 迈克离开这里后有人检查过这机器吗? |
[39:57] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[40:30] | “If you only look where you can’t go, | 如果只顾好高婺远 |
[40:32] | ”you will miss the riches below.” | 你会错过垂手可得的财富 |
[40:36] | Yeah, I’m already missing my riches. | 是啊 我已经把我的财富弄丢了 |
[40:39] | 17-44-4-26-37-40-22. 17-44-4-26-37-40-22. | |
[40:44] | A combination? A code? | 一个化合价? 还是个密码? |
[40:48] | A password? | 密码? |
[41:29] | New Liberty Savings. | 新自由储蓄 |
[41:32] | New Liberty Savings Bank, please. | 请查一下新自由储蓄银行的电话 |
[41:36] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[41:40] | You’re saying the bank doesn’t exist? | 这银行根本不存在? |
[41:57] | That’s comforting. | 真是振奋人心 |
[42:17] | Who sent these items? | 谁送来的这些东西? |
[42:20] | You did. | 你送的 |
[42:22] | That’s you right here. See? Twenty items. | 这里是你的签名 看见了吗? 20样东西 |
[42:30] | These are patent applications. | 这些是专利申请书 |
[42:32] | Look whose signature is on every one of those documents! | 看看上面都是谁的大名! |
[42:35] | A mistake has been made here. I’m not a traitor! | 这中间肯定有什么错了 我不是一个叛国者! |
[42:42] | Dekker died! | 德克死了! |
[42:43] | Rethrick can claim he knows nothing about Dekker or the design. | 雷瑟里克可以声称他对这一切完全不知情 |
[42:46] | Believe me! I don’t remember what I did for the past three years! | 相信我! 我根本不记得过去三年我做过什么! |
[42:52] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[42:57] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[43:00] | You’re done. | 你完了 (You’re done双关 前面理解为你成功了) |
[43:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[43:09] | Jesus, Shorty. You don’t know how good it is to hear a familiar voice. | 上帝啊 矮子 能听到一个熟悉的声音真是太好了 |
[43:13] | Michael? | 迈克吗? |
[43:16] | Listen, man. | 听着 伙计 |
[43:17] | I’m in a…I’m in a jam, and I need you. | 我…我有麻烦了 我需要你帮忙 |
[43:20] | All right. | 没问题 |
[43:22] | Meet me at Union Station at 9:00. | 联合车站 9点见 |
[43:25] | -I’ll be there. -OK, buddy. | -我会去的 -好的 兄弟 |
[43:36] | Outbound Local from Seattle to Kent departing from track five. | 西雅图到肯特方向列车的乘客 请在5号站台上车 |
[44:06] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[44:36] | Say one word about this hat and I’m out of here. | 你敢说这帽子的一句坏话 我立马闪人 |
[44:49] | Oh, man! | 兄弟 |
[44:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[45:02] | I told you not to take that job, Mike. | 我叫你别干那活 迈克 |
[45:10] | -Come on, let’ s get a table. -OK. | -走吧 找个地方坐着说 -好的 |
[45:14] | -Injections? -Yeah. | -注射? -是啊 |
[45:16] | You would have to do it that way, I guess. | 我猜也由不得你不干 |
[45:19] | But, of course, that’s a chemical process. | 当然 那就是个化学反应 |
[45:22] | So? | 所以呢? |
[45:23] | Well, you’d have some latent memories. | 你应该还有些潜在的意识 |
[45:27] | Maybe that’s what I’m seeing. | 可能这就是我一直看见的那些画面 |
[45:28] | Most likely. Memories that made it through the wash, | 很有可能 被擦去的记忆 |
[45:32] | stirred up when the feds went in your head. | 被联邦探员那样一弄就激活了 |
[45:34] | Why would I have these things? | 为什么我得到这些东西? |
[45:37] | Explain this. | 给我解释下 |
[45:38] | I sent myself this junk instead of the money. | 我用这些垃圾把钱换了 |
[45:42] | Oh, brother. | 我的老兄 |
[45:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:46] | That’s not the question you should be asking. | 不过 那不应该是要问的问题 |
[45:48] | -No? -No. You should be asking yourself, | -不是吗? -不是 你应该问你自己 |
[45:52] | why did you give up all that money? | 你为什么会放弃那些钱? |
[45:55] | That’s the most bizarre part of this whole thing. | 这才是整件事最怪异的地方 |
[45:58] | Ninety million dollars. Nobody changes that much in three years. | 9千万美元啊 没人会在三年里把它们换成那些东西 |
[46:03] | OK, all right, buddy. | 好了 兄弟 |
[46:05] | I wanna figure out what you built. | 我要弄清楚你到底做了什么 |
[46:07] | All right, let’ s work backwards. | 好的 我们回想一下 |
[46:10] | They told me I was working | 他们告诉我 我的工作是在一个叫… |
[46:11] | on a design by someone named Dekker. | 叫德克的设计基础上进行的 |
[46:13] | -Dekker? -Yeah. | -德克? -嗯 |
[46:15] | -William Dekker? -I think so. | -威廉·德克? -我想是的 |
[46:19] | What I heard was, he was working | 我所知道的是 他过去在给联邦政府研究… |
[46:22] | on something Level five for the feds. | 一些5星机密的东西 |
[46:24] | They came in, shut him down. | 后来政府关闭了那个项目 |
[46:25] | -What was it? -Well, the consensus was a Laser. | -是什么项目? -呃 都说是和激光有关的 |
[46:28] | -Why? -Because Dekker’s drawings | -为什么是激光? -因为德克的制图 |
[46:31] | called for a mirror and a lens. | 被叫做镜子和透镜 |
[46:33] | The only thing that uses those is a Laser or a satellite camera | 能用上这些的 除了用于远距离工作卫星相机 |
[46:37] | to see things from far away. | 就是激光了 |
[46:39] | Here comes the first number, 17. Followed by 44. | 第一个数字是17 接下来是44 |
[46:43] | -The lens required perfect optics. -Four. | -那种透镜需要完美的光学系统 -4 |
[46:47] | -The mirror…-Twenty-six. | -那镜子… -26 |
[46:50] | -So the capital outlay is huge. -Thirty-seven. | -所以耗资非常巨大 -37 |
[46:53] | -Word was it was gonna cost… -Forty. | -据说要花费 -40 |
[46:56] | -500 billion dollars. -And | -5000亿美元 -最后 |
[46:58] | the bonus number is 22. | 附加号码是22 |
[46:59] | Who’s gonna spend 500 billion dollars just to see something? | 谁会花5000亿美元就为了看什么东西? |
[47:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[47:10] | No way I get out of that extraction room without the cigarettes | 如果没有香烟我不可能逃出来 |
[47:14] | and the glasses. | 还有那幅墨镜 |
[47:17] | I would’ve never gotten on the bus without the ticket. | 要是没这票我也不可能上得了这公车 |
[47:20] | If I didn’t have the ring, I wouldn’t have followed that kid to Reddy Grant. | 要是没那戒指 我也不会跟着那小子到雷迪格兰特银行 |
[47:24] | -Right. -I gave up that money | -说得对 -我放弃了那笔钱 |
[47:27] | just to make sure that I would pay attention to these items. | 就是为了确保我会去注意那些东西 |
[47:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:33] | Because I know what you’d spend 500 billion dollars to see. | 因为我知道他们花5000亿美元想看的是… |
[47:42] | The future. | 未来 |
[47:45] | If you selected five numbers | 如果你选对了5个号码 |
[47:46] | and the bonus number, you’re a second-prize winner. | 以及附加号码 你就中了二等奖 |
[47:49] | He used a virus. | 他释放了一个病毒 |
[47:51] | The machine went down at 3:03 this afternoon. | 使这台机器今天下午3:03分瘫痪 |
[47:55] | 3:03 3:03. | |
[48:00] | Can you program around the virus? | 你能摆平这些病毒吗? |
[48:02] | No. It’s not that kind of virus. | 不行 这不是一般的病毒 |
[48:05] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 来 我给你看 |
[48:16] | It’s not in the software. | 病毒不在软件里 |
[48:21] | It’s in the hardware. He put a circuit somewhere in here. | 而是在硬件里 他在这里面动的手脚 |
[48:25] | It’s like a poison pill. | 就像一颗有毒的药丸 |
[48:28] | But you can find it, right? | 但是你可以找到它 对吗? |
[48:30] | Yeah, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[48:35] | Then do it. | 那么就去找啊 |
[48:38] | Slight change of plans. | 失之毫厘 谬以千里啊 |
[48:40] | According to Mr. Stevens, we don’t need Jennings. | 根据史蒂芬的说法 我们不需要詹宁斯 |
[48:43] | Look, if we know anything, we know that time travel’ s not possible. | 听着 稍微有知识的人都知道 时间穿梭是不可能的 |
[48:48] | Einstein proved that, right? | 爱因斯坦证明了这一点 对吗? |
[48:50] | Time travel, yes. | 时间穿梭 对 |
[48:52] | But Einstein was very clear that he believed time viewing | 但是他也说的很清楚 他相信 预见未来… |
[48:55] | -theoretically could be accomplished…-Mike, Mike. Come on. | -在理论上是可以完成的 -迈克 迈克 少来了 |
[48:59] | Maybe we should just find Dekker… | 或许我们该找到德克 |
[49:01] | -I can’t talk to Dekker. -Why not? | -别提他了 -为什么不? |
[49:03] | -He had an accident. -An accident? | -他出意外了 -意外? |
[49:06] | Yeah, he… | 是的 他… |
[49:08] | He fell out of his bedroom window. | 他从他卧室的窗户掉了下去 |
[49:10] | Fell out of…? | 从窗户掉下… |
[49:14] | He fell out of his bedroom window! | 从他卧室的窗户掉了下去! |
[49:19] | I see. Sure. | 我知道了 当然了 |
[49:21] | That could happen. | 那是有可能的 |
[49:25] | Jesus. Wait a minute! | 上帝啊 等一下 |
[49:26] | -We’ve gotta get out of here! -Shorty, listen to me. | -我们要赶快离开这里 -矮子 听我说 |
[49:30] | I think what happened | 我想 事情是这样的 |
[49:32] | was I used this thing, I saw my future. | 我用那套东西看见了我的未来 |
[49:35] | And I saw what I needed to change it. | 看见了我需要去改变的东西 |
[49:38] | But all I could get out of Allcom | 但是我唯一能从欧康姆公司逃出来的办法 |
[49:40] | were these innocuous items. | 就是用这些无伤大雅的小东西 |
[49:42] | Each item has to be used at a specific time and place | 每一个东西都在某个特殊的时间地点有特定的用处 |
[49:46] | to accomplish whatever I needed to get done. | 这样才能完成我必须完成的任务 |
[49:48] | I mean, without the stuff in here, I’d already be dead. | 我的意思是 没有这些东西的话 我可能已经死了 |
[49:51] | Yeah, well, it’s too bad that you don’t know what the rest of them are for. | 很好 但是你不知道剩下的东西有什么用 |
[49:59] | What? | 什么? |
[50:21] | Gotcha! | 逮到你了 |
[50:36] | Great seeing you again, Mike! | 再见到你真是太好了 迈克 |
[50:39] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[50:57] | Those guys do not look like feds. | 那些人看起来不像联邦探员 |
[51:01] | Here. Listen to me. Take this. | 听我说 拿去 |
[51:04] | This will get you through that door. Close it behind you. Understand? Go! | 用这钥匙开那扇门 一进去就关紧 明白吗? 快去 |
[51:07] | -OK! -Go! Go on! | -好的 -去 快去 |
[51:14] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[51:17] | Go! | 快 |
[51:43] | Oh, God, I hope that was a good thing to do. | 但愿这样做有用 |
[53:16] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[54:20] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[54:23] | Where’s your gun? | 你的枪呢? |
[54:25] | He’s got it. | 他手上 |
[54:39] | So… | 那么… |
[54:41] | …how are you, Mike? | …最近怎样 迈克? |
[54:44] | You? | 你? |
[54:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[54:49] | Don’t remember? | 不记得了? |
[54:52] | You brought this on yourself, Mike. | 这都是你自找的 迈克 |
[55:01] | So how does it feel | 知道你快死了 |
[55:04] | knowing you’re going to die? | 感觉怎么样? |
[56:28] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[57:10] | He designed his own escape? | 他早已独力策划好了逃亡? |
[57:12] | Mr. Attorney General, sir, we have no explanation. | 总检察长先生 我们没有更好的解释了 |
[57:16] | After looking at the evidence the only logical, | 再看了这些证据之后 虽然很难接受 |
[57:18] | albeit hard-to-accept conclusion, | 但是唯一能说的通的就是 |
[57:20] | is he was able to predict what was going to happen to him. | 他有预见未来的能力 |
[57:24] | These are memories extracted from Jennings before he fled. | 这些记忆是在他逃跑前提取出来的 |
[57:28] | They don’t seem to add up to anything. | 它们看起来乱七八糟的 |
[57:32] | Gladys. | 葛莱蒂丝 |
[57:36] | That’s all for today. | 你可以走了 |
[57:44] | We knew Dekker was trying to design something, | 我们知道德克在设计些什么 |
[57:47] | but when he sold his plans, he wasn’t even halfway done. | 但是当他出售这计划的时候 他连一半都还没做成 |
[57:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[57:51] | Dekker was working at JPL on a Laser-enhanced lens. | 他在一个喷气推进实验所里 研究一个激光增强镜头 |
[57:55] | He claimed the lens was powerful enough | 他声称这玩意可以强大到 |
[57:57] | to see around the curvature of the universe. | 看见宇宙的轮回 |
[58:00] | He believed if you could see around a curve that went on forever | 他相信如果能做到这一点的话 |
[58:04] | you would end up back where you started, | 人就可以看到未来 并且回到原点 |
[58:06] | looking at yourself. | 你虽然看着你自己 |
[58:08] | Except you’re not looking at yourself now, in the present. | 不过看到的不是此刻的自己 |
[58:11] | No, you are not. You’re looking at the future. | 而是未来的自己 |
[58:15] | Imagine what will happen | 想象一下… |
[58:16] | if Jennings figures it out and tries to profit from it. | 要是詹宁斯发现了这技术 用这技术来获利的话 |
[58:19] | Any nation will give a king’s ransom. | 任何国家都会用任何代价来买 哪怕用王位 |
[58:22] | He won’t do that. | 但他不会那样做 |
[58:23] | I was this close. He never lied. | 我很熟悉他 他从不说谎 |
[58:25] | When he was accused he was hurt and scared. | 当他被指控的时候 他既受到了惊吓 心里也很难过 |
[58:27] | Bring him in, I’ll give him the Medal of Honor. | 那就把他找到 我要颁给他一枚荣誉勋章 |
[58:30] | That’s if Rethrick doesn’t find him first. | 当然要在雷瑟里克找到他之前 |
[58:38] | You think he really saw the future? | 你真的认为他可以预见未来? |
[58:43] | That would be something. | 这真是骇人听闻 |
[59:57] | Cafe Michel? | 米雪儿咖啡馆吗? |
[59:58] | My name is Michael Jennings. | 我的名字是迈克·詹宁斯 |
[1:00:01] | And I can’t remember if I made a reservation there recently. | 我记不起来我最近是否在你们那里定了位子 |
[1:00:05] | Would you check that out for me? Thanks. | 你可以帮我查一下吗? 谢谢 |
[1:00:10] | I did? | 我定了? |
[1:00:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:00:14] | Right. How many is it for? | 好的 几个人的位子? |
[1:00:19] | Oh, no, thank you. No, I’ll be there. | 没有 谢谢你 不 我会去的 |
[1:00:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:45] | Hello, you two. | 你好啊 你们两个小家伙 |
[1:00:50] | Did he feed you? | 他喂你们了吗? |
[1:01:14] | Rachel, it’s Jimmy. | 瑞秋 我是吉米 |
[1:01:18] | -You all right? -Why? | -你还好吧? -为什么这么问? |
[1:01:22] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[1:01:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:01:28] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[1:01:31] | When was the last time you saw Michael? | 你最后一次见迈克是什么时候? |
[1:01:34] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[1:01:36] | He was pulling an all nighter at his lab. | 他在他实验室熬了整晚 |
[1:01:42] | Rachel, I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. | 瑞秋 很抱歉我不得不告诉你 |
[1:01:46] | Michael left Allcom yesterday. Permanently. | 迈克昨天离开了欧康姆公司 永远都不回来了 |
[1:01:52] | -What? -He finished his work. | -什么? -他完成了他的工作 |
[1:01:57] | -We erased his memory, and he…-No. | -我们擦去了他的记忆 他也… -不 |
[1:02:00] | -He left. -No. He promised me. | -他走了 -不会的 他答应过我的 |
[1:02:03] | He said he wasn’t going to go through with it. | 他说他不会走的 |
[1:02:06] | He made a lot of money on this one, Rachel. | 这次他捞了很多钱 瑞秋 |
[1:02:10] | He said he didn’t care about the money. | 他说过他不在乎钱的 |
[1:02:22] | So she doesn’t know anything. | 所以她毫不知情 |
[1:02:24] | He wouldn’t leave without her. | 他不会离她而去的 |
[1:02:26] | It’s Michael. He’d be smart. | 我们的对手是迈克 他精明的很 |
[1:02:31] | We’re missing something. | 我们肯定还遗漏了什么 |
[1:03:01] | Soon as she leaves for work, get in there. | 她一去上班你就去调查一下 |
[1:03:03] | Make sure she can’t go anywhere alone. | 确保有人盯着她 |
[1:03:07] | I want to know what just happened. | 我想知道发生什么事情了 |
[1:03:17] | Bye, guys. | 再见 小伙计们 |
[1:03:24] | Good morning, Dr. Porter. | 早上好 波特博士 |
[1:03:30] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里吗? |
[1:03:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:03:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:03:55] | I’m going to go up top. Take my bag. | 我要上顶楼 带上我的包 |
[1:03:59] | -You’re gonna need this. -Got it. Thanks. | -你要用到这个的 -拿去 谢谢 |
[1:04:08] | Coming? | 要跟来吗? |
[1:04:10] | No, thanks. I’ d rather watch from down here. | 不用了 谢谢 我还是呆在下面看吧 |
[1:04:13] | Suit yourself. | 你随意了 |
[1:04:23] | We’ve been through the bathroom and the rest of the apartment. Zero. | 厕所和其他的地方都搜过了 没有发现 |
[1:04:28] | This is what I want you to do. Go back in the bathroom. | 我要你再去厕所检查 |
[1:04:44] | OK, start turning left. | 好的 左转 |
[1:04:49] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[1:04:52] | The mirror. | 镜子 |
[1:05:10] | We’ve got him. | 我们逮到他了 |
[1:05:12] | She’s supposed to meet him at Cafe Michel, 1 p.m. | 她要和他在米雪儿咖啡馆见面 下午1点 |
[1:05:18] | Well, let’ s make sure she does. | 好的 她肯定会去的 |
[1:06:16] | I’m here to meet someone. Michael Jennings. | 我来找人的 迈克·詹宁斯 |
[1:06:19] | -Have a seat. -Thanks. | -坐 -谢谢 |
[1:06:23] | Sit at that table right there. | 坐在那个桌子旁边 |
[1:06:27] | In the seat, with your back to the window. | 背对窗户 |
[1:06:50] | Michael, thank God you’re all right. | 迈克 谢天谢地你没事 |
[1:06:53] | I thought I was never gonna see you again. | 我还以为我再也见不到你了 |
[1:07:01] | Michael, it’s me. | 迈克 是我 |
[1:07:04] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[1:07:08] | Look… | 你看 |
[1:07:10] | You can’t remember me. | 你不记得我了? |
[1:07:15] | No. I’m sorry. | 不记得了 对不起 |
[1:07:25] | Cops. We can’t go in. I’ll have to wait for a clear shot. | 有警察 我们不能行动 要等看清楚才能开枪 |
[1:07:30] | Maya, stall for time. | 玛雅 拖住他 |
[1:07:32] | Tell him you thought he’d remember something. | 告诉他 你以为他还记得什么 |
[1:07:35] | That you two were engaged. | 说你们俩订婚了 |
[1:07:40] | I guess I thought you’d remember something. | 我还以为你记得一些事情呢 |
[1:07:43] | We’ve been together for three years. | 我们在一起三年了 |
[1:07:46] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[1:07:49] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:07:52] | I’m trying. | 我很努力在回忆了 |
[1:07:55] | That’s how he’s doing this. | 这就是他的伎俩 |
[1:08:03] | Listen to me very carefully, Maya. This is what I want you to say. | 仔细听我说 玛雅 你这样跟他说 |
[1:08:08] | Michael, I can see you still have the envelope. | 迈克 我看到你还留着这信封 |
[1:08:13] | That means it’s working. | 这就意味着事情还在进展中 |
[1:08:14] | I know you switched the personal items. I helped. | 我知道你交换了你的个人物品 我还帮了忙的 |
[1:08:16] | -You left me a note on a mirror. -You left me a note on a mirror. | -你在镜子上给我留了言 -你在镜子上给我留了言 |
[1:08:21] | I’m supposed to take something. | 你应该给我些东西 |
[1:08:23] | Something I can use to get to Stevens. | 我可以用来接近史蒂芬的东西 |
[1:08:26] | -He’s a man you worked with. -He’s a man you worked with. | -他是和你共事的那个人 -他是和你共事的那个人 |
[1:08:30] | He’s trying to fix the machine. | 他正试着去修理那机器 |
[1:08:36] | Work backwards, Michael. | 往回想啊 迈克 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah. Take the swipe card. | 对了 把那张通行证弄到手 |
[1:08:47] | That’s the swipe card for the campus. | 这就是公司的通行证 |
[1:08:50] | You’re supposed to give that to me. | 你应该把它给我 |
[1:08:54] | Rachel wouldn’t be hurt if he hesitated, she’d be impatient. | 瑞秋不会因为他犹豫而生气的 她只会不耐烦 |
[1:08:57] | Look, Michael, if you can’t trust me right now, | 如果你现在还不相信我 |
[1:09:00] | then we are lost. For good. | 那我们俩就玩完了 |
[1:09:02] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[1:09:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:09:10] | I’ d better get back. | 我得回去了 |
[1:09:13] | They’ll get suspicious soon. | 他们很快就会怀疑了 |
[1:09:18] | Wait here. I’ll be back in half an hour. | 在这里等我 我半小时后回来 |
[1:09:26] | And don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[1:09:28] | we end up together. | 我们最后会远走高飞的 |
[1:09:42] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[1:09:46] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:10:03] | -What’s my favorite baseball team? -What? | -我最喜欢的棒球队是什么? -什么? |
[1:10:07] | What’s my favorite baseball team? | 我最喜欢的棒球队是什么? |
[1:10:12] | Who cares? | 关我屁事 |
[1:10:27] | That would be the Red Sox. | 是红袜队吗? |
[1:10:38] | -l think maybe we should go. -Wait! | -我想我们可能该走了 -等等 |
[1:10:50] | Now we can leave. Come on. | 现在我们才可以走了 |
[1:11:06] | Wait! Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:11:09] | -You have a car? -I might. | -你有车吗? -有可能 |
[1:11:10] | You might? | 有可能 |
[1:11:15] | Look for a BMW! | 找一辆宝马 |
[1:11:17] | You gotta be joking. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[1:11:25] | Shit! Shit! | 妈的 妈的! |
[1:11:29] | -Let me see that key. -Why? | -让我看看车钥匙 -怎么? |
[1:11:32] | You’re in the wrong section. | 你找错停车场了 |
[1:11:34] | Jennings bought the BMW on the Internet. | 詹宁斯在互联网上买了这辆宝马 |
[1:11:37] | He had the key mailed to him four weeks ago. | 四周前他叫人把车钥匙寄给了他 |
[1:11:39] | -What’s the color of his car? -It isn’t a car. | -那车什么颜色? -根本不是汽车 |
[1:12:11] | They just turned on Pine. Intercept them on Sixth. | 他们刚往松树街 到六号街截住他们 |
[1:12:26] | -How good am l on this thing? -You’re OK! | -我开这个玩意很棒吗? -是的 |
[1:12:37] | -Look, l just said you’re OK, OK? -OK. | -对吧 我说了你很棒 对吧? -对 |
[1:13:14] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[1:13:52] | -Report of shots. Southgate BMW. -Got it. | -有枪战 宝马公司南大门 -收到 |
[1:14:27] | Stop! I lost the envelope! | 停车 信封丢了! |
[1:14:33] | -I’ll come back and get you. -See you! | -我会回来接你 -一会儿见 |
[1:15:56] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[1:16:10] | Let’s get out of here. | 闪人了 |
[1:16:16] | Take us down! | 飞低点 |
[1:16:18] | Mike, we can help you! We know what’s going on! | 迈克 我们可以帮助你 我们搞清楚整件事了 |
[1:16:22] | Let us bring you in! | 跟我们合作吧 |
[1:16:37] | He’s headed for the tunnel! Cut him off! Cut him off! | 他往隧道去了 截住他 截住他 |
[1:17:05] | Duck! | 小心头 |
[1:17:10] | Split! | 闪开 |
[1:17:36] | You think Jennings foresaw that? | 你认为詹宁斯早知道这些了吗? |
[1:17:39] | Maybe next time he’ll see a nice quiet stakeout. | 下次我们还是暗中行动吧 |
[1:18:13] | I’ m sorry. I’ m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:18:20] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[1:18:22] | It’ s all for you anyway. | 反正都是为了你 |
[1:18:26] | And I… | 我还… |
[1:18:28] | I brought you some clothes. | 给你带了些衣服 |
[1:18:30] | I thought you might need them. l hope it’s OK. | 我想你可能会用的着 希望你喜欢这几件 |
[1:18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:18:37] | These are mine? | 这些是我的吗? |
[1:18:41] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[1:18:43] | No. | 不记得了 |
[1:18:52] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你也不记得我了吧 对吗? |
[1:18:56] | Well… | 呃… |
[1:19:05] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[1:19:51] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:19:57] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:20:00] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[1:20:21] | I’ m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:24] | I’ m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:27] | l just don’t remember. l shouldn’t have left. | 我就是记不得了 我不应该离开你的 |
[1:20:47] | You’re saying he sent himself a different set of personal items | 你是说 他寄了另一套个人物品给自己 |
[1:20:51] | after using the machine, and nothing our security would flag. | 而就算用过这些机器 我们的安全系统也探测不到 |
[1:20:55] | Everyday things | 就是些日常用品 |
[1:20:57] | combined with the power of foresight | 不过加上预见未来的能力 |
[1:20:59] | transform Michael from engineer to escape artist. | 迈克就从一个工程师变成了个逃亡大师 |
[1:21:05] | l don’t know about you, but I’ d like to return the favor. | 我不知道你想干什么 但是我会”报答”你的 |
[1:21:30] | Michael, are you OK? | 迈克 你还好吧? |
[1:21:38] | I’ m all right. | 我很好 |
[1:21:42] | Michael, l don’t know what you saw in your machine, | 迈克 我不知道你在你机器里看到过什么 |
[1:21:45] | but l remember, a few weeks ago, you came back from your lab, pale. | 但我记得 几个星期前 你面色苍白的从你实验室回来 |
[1:21:50] | You asked me the strangest question. | 你问了我最古怪的问题 |
[1:21:54] | -What? -lf l knew it wouldn’t work out | -什么问题? -如果我在我们开始之前就知道 |
[1:21:57] | for you and I, before we were together, would I have done it? | 我们俩是不会有结果的 我还会和你开始吗? |
[1:22:04] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[1:22:07] | That l wouldn’t trade our time for anything. | 我们在一起的日子是无价之宝 |
[1:22:11] | That’s all we are, the sum of our experiences. | 那就是我们一切的一切 |
[1:22:15] | Besides, | 除此之外 |
[1:22:17] | some of the best things in life are total mistakes. | 生命中一些美好的事情 本来就是一些美好的错误 |
[1:22:29] | -What? -You know, | -怎么了? -你知道 |
[1:22:33] | when l checked this envelope out, | 我去拿这信封的时候 |
[1:22:35] | they told me l signed in 20 items, but there were only 19. | 他们告诉我说有20样东西 但这里只有19样 |
[1:22:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不清楚 |
[1:23:33] | What are these pictures of? | 这些是什么图片? |
[1:23:48] | Michael, look at the rest of the pictures. | 迈克 看其余的几张 |
[1:24:16] | Look at the last one. | 看最后一张 |
[1:24:25] | Oh, my God. It’ s the future. | 我的天啊 那就是未来 |
[1:24:29] | The machine predicts a war, | 这机器预见到了一场战争 |
[1:24:31] | and we go to war to avert it. | 我们为了避免战争而卷入了战争 |
[1:24:34] | It predicts a plague. We herd all the sick together, | 这机器预见了一个灾难 我们竭尽所能 |
[1:24:36] | create a plague. | 制造的是一场灾难 |
[1:24:39] | Whatever future this predicts, we make happen. | 这些都是我们一手造成的 |
[1:24:44] | We give over control of our lives completely. | 我们完全剥夺了自己的生存的权利 |
[1:24:48] | I did this. | 这是我干的 |
[1:24:51] | Seeing the future will destroy us. | 看见了即将毁灭我们的未来 |
[1:25:05] | If you show someone their future, | 如果你给某人看他们的未来 |
[1:25:08] | they have no future. | 他们就没有未来了 |
[1:25:11] | You take away the mystery, you take away hope. | 你把神秘感带走了 同时希望也被带走了 |
[1:25:17] | l have to go back. l have to destroy that machine. | 我得回去 我必须要摧毁那机器 |
[1:25:20] | It’ s impossible. The campus is huge. There are hundreds of guards. | 那不可能 公司太大了 有几百个警卫 |
[1:25:25] | I wouldn’t have given up the three years we had unless I was sure | 我们在一起的三年不会是最后三年 |
[1:25:29] | I could get us 50 more. | 我们还能在一起50年 |
[1:25:31] | OK. So how do we get in? | 好吧 我们怎么进去? |
[1:25:34] | -We don’t. -You said everything was happening | -你不用去 -你说过 每一件事情的发生都是有原因的 |
[1:25:37] | for a reason, and that includes me being here. | 这就包括了我也在这里 |
[1:25:41] | So come on. | 走吧 |
[1:25:43] | Hey, Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[1:25:56] | Another day at the most. l don’t have many places to look. | 最多一天就好了 大多数地方我都检查过了 |
[1:25:59] | I guess you weren’t as smart as you thought, Stevens. | 史蒂芬 看来你也不过如此 |
[1:26:01] | Hey, Jennings wouldn’t find it any faster unless he knew where to look. | 要是不知道具体位置 就算是詹宁斯也没辙 |
[1:26:10] | We’ve got the feeds from mass transit. | 得到公交中转站那里的信号了 |
[1:26:15] | -He could be anywhere by now. -Except | -他现在有可能在任何地方 -除非… |
[1:26:18] | he’s not running away. He could’ve given himself a way | 他不是在逃跑 他不可能无影无综 |
[1:26:21] | to disappear, but look what he gave himself instead. | 看看他给自己的东西 |
[1:26:24] | His Allcom security pass. | 欧康姆公司的通行证 |
[1:26:28] | He’s going back. | 他会回去 |
[1:26:40] | Get a warrant to tap phone and data lines coming out of Allcom. | 马上去申请许可 监听欧康姆公司所有的电话与数据传输 |
[1:26:43] | Put some bodies on that campus. l want that machine! | 在那公司里安排几个我们的人 给我弄到那机器 |
[1:27:07] | Jennings and the girl were spotted. What do you want me to do? | 詹宁斯和那女的出现了 你要我怎么做? |
[1:27:11] | Nothing. | 按兵不动 |
[1:27:37] | -Stay where you are. -Nobody gets through! | -站着别动 -谁也不许进来 |
[1:27:40] | -Sir! -I didn’t do anything! | -先生! -我什么都没干! |
[1:27:43] | Settle down! | 安静下来 |
[1:27:45] | All the metal detectors on level four just went off. Ball bearings. | 四楼所有的金属探测器都同时响了 钢珠 |
[1:28:00] | Just down the hall from the metal detectors. | 就在金属探测器下面的大厅里 |
[1:28:05] | Pull the guards off the Jennings lab. | 把詹宁斯实验室的警卫都撤了 |
[1:28:07] | Let him slip in, think he’s fooled us. | 让他以为他是神不知鬼不觉得溜进去的 |
[1:28:10] | Once he’s fixed the machine, take him. | 一旦他修理好那机器 就拿下他 |
[1:28:30] | I built this. | 这是我造的 |
[1:28:32] | This door shouldn’t be open. There’s something wrong. | 这门不应该是开的 肯定有鬼 |
[1:28:42] | They’re expecting us. | 他们正等着我们来 |
[1:28:43] | Better close this door behind us. | 最好把后面那门关了 |
[1:28:46] | And keep it shut. | 再锁上 |
[1:28:48] | -He’s in. -Confirmed. He’s in. | -他进来了 -确定了 他进去了 |
[1:28:51] | Once we confirm he’s at the machine, let’s go after him. | 只要确定他在弄那机器 我们就去抓他 |
[1:28:54] | I thought we were gonna wait for him to come out. | 我以为我们要等他出来再抓他 |
[1:28:57] | I can’t wait! Jennings or the machine, l don’t care, | 不能等了! 要么詹宁斯 要么那机器 管不了这么多了 |
[1:29:00] | as long as l get one. Let’s go! | 只要到手一个就行了 出发 |
[1:29:10] | This will do. Watch out. | 这东西派的上用场 小心 |
[1:29:13] | -What are you doing? -Smashing the lock. | -你干什么? -把锁砸了 |
[1:29:15] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:29:16] | You can’t just smash the thing. They’ll still be able to get in. | 光把锁砸了是不行的 他们还是有办法进来 |
[1:29:21] | We gotta jam the outside reader. | 我们要把读卡机破坏了 |
[1:29:42] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:29:44] | Let’s take a look at the future before we destroy this thing. | 在摧毁这东西之前 我们来看一下未来吧 |
[1:30:46] | l bugged it. l rigged it so Jimmy wouldn’t use it against me. | 是我把这弄坏的 免得他用这来对付我 |
[1:30:50] | Then you can fix it, right? | 你可以修好它 对吧? |
[1:30:59] | Now, where would l have planted that bug? | 我是在哪里搞的破坏呢? |
[1:31:05] | Maybe on one of the motherboards. | 可能在这里面的一块主板上 |
[1:31:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, we won’t be needing this, OK? | 我们不需要这个 好吗? |
[1:31:12] | You’re dangerous with that thing. | 那东西很危险 |
[1:31:14] | You must have given yourself something to help you find it. | 你肯定给了你自己什么东西 可以帮助你找到它 |
[1:31:18] | The only things left are the bullet and…this. | 最后就剩下了这子弹和…这个 |
[1:31:21] | -Crossword? -Yeah. | -填字游戏? -是啊 |
[1:31:27] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[1:31:30] | Twelve down. | 12 用来改变线路连接的东西 |
[1:31:33] | Maybe it’s here. | 可能是这里 |
[1:31:40] | 9 10 11 12 Nine, ten, eleven, twelve. | |
[1:31:45] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来看一下 |
[1:31:48] | Maybe it’s a circuit diagram. | 可能这就是个电路图 |
[1:31:53] | l wouldn’t have put it in the primary path. | 不可能在主要线路上 |
[1:31:59] | Twelve down. | 12 用来改变线路连接的东西 |
[1:32:18] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[1:32:19] | OK, corridor three, sublevel A, | 好的 三号走廊 地下A层 |
[1:32:23] | Jennings’ lab. | 詹宁斯的实验室 |
[1:32:34] | All right, let’s put this thing to good use one last time. | 好吧 让我们最后一次用这东西做点好事 |
[1:32:39] | Let’s get us out of here. | 看看未来吧 |
[1:33:28] | That’s in the lab. | 这是实验室 |
[1:33:32] | It’ s the catwalk. | 走廊上 |
[1:33:53] | Look, I’ ve changed my future before, using this thing. | 看吧 我之前就已经用这东西改变了我的未来 |
[1:33:57] | l can do it again. | 我还可以再来一次 |
[1:34:18] | Don’t have time. Gotta destroy this before they get it. | 没时间了 我们要在他们得到这东西前毁掉它 |
[1:34:22] | Reprogram the door to Jennings’ lab, please. | 请重新设定詹宁斯实验室的门 |
[1:34:24] | Now. | 立刻 |
[1:34:32] | He must’ve done something to the controller. | 他肯定对门做了手脚 |
[1:34:36] | -How are we gonna get out of here? -l don’t know. | -我们怎么出去? -我不知道 |
[1:35:11] | Clear! | 好了 |
[1:35:12] | -What are you doing? -These are liquid hydrogen. | -你在干什么? -这些是液态氢气 |
[1:35:15] | They’re used to cool the machine. They fire in order. | 他们用这来冷却机器 它们按顺序启动 |
[1:35:19] | Number one just fired. | 一号刚启动 |
[1:35:20] | When it gets down to number six here, that’s all she wrote. | 说明书上这么写的 当启动到六号时 |
[1:35:25] | I’ll see you when this goes off, Jimmy. | 这东西就可以引爆 我看你怎么办 吉米 |
[1:35:33] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:35:40] | You see? You judge too soon. | 看见没 这还是有用的 |
[1:36:00] | They went out through the vent. Spread out, find them. | 他们从通风口出去了 分散 找到他们 |
[1:36:33] | Position three standing by. | 三号位待命 |
[1:36:36] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:36:40] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[1:36:49] | Look out. | 小心 |
[1:36:54] | Seal off all exits to the lab. | 关闭实验室所有出口 |
[1:37:14] | All right, Jennings, | 好了 詹宁斯 |
[1:37:17] | let’s see what you’ve been up to. | 我们来看看你会做什么 |
[1:37:35] | Rachel, go for the door, OK? | 瑞秋 到门那里去 好吗? |
[1:39:05] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[1:39:10] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[1:40:05] | Looks like Michael’s got a date on the catwalks. | 看起来迈克在走廊有个约会 |
[1:40:13] | Let’s make sure he makes it. | 确保他会到那里去 |
[1:41:33] | -Let’s go. -We can’t take the catwalk. | -我们走 -我们不能从走廊过 |
[1:41:36] | l know. We won’t, l promise. Come on, let’s go. | 我知道 我们不会有事的 我保证 快 我们走 |
[1:41:49] | -Michael! What are you doing? -Go. I’ ll distract them. | -迈克! 你干什么? -快走 我引开他们 |
[1:41:52] | -Go, please. -No! | -走吧 求你了 -不 |
[1:41:54] | Listen to me. This is my debt. l built this machine. | 听我说 这是我的责任 我造的那机器 |
[1:41:57] | -l have to pay for it. -You come with me now! | -我要为此付出代价 -你现在和我一起走! |
[1:42:00] | You promised you’d change your fate! | 你答应过我你会改变未来的! |
[1:42:03] | Please, we don’t have time. | 别这样 我们没有时间了 |
[1:42:05] | lf you love me, if you care about me, go. Have a good life. | 如果你爱我 关心我 快走 好好活下去 |
[1:42:13] | Remember me. | 记住我 |
[1:42:18] | Damn you. | 你这个王八蛋 |
[1:42:26] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:42:28] | You want to kill me, | 想杀我 |
[1:42:30] | come do it yourself. | 过来杀啊 |
[1:42:38] | Here l am. You want me? Come get me. | 我在这里 想杀我吗? 来啊 |
[1:42:47] | -Hi, Jimmy. -Hi, Mike. | -你好啊 吉米 -你好 迈克 |
[1:42:51] | -Looks like this is it, huh? -It is, Mike. | -又见面了哈? -是啊 迈克 |
[1:42:54] | -You only have yourself to blame. -That’s a lie. | -你只能怪你自己了 -你这个骗子 |
[1:42:56] | You can’t change your fate. You’re gonna die today. | 你改变不了你的命运 你要死在今天 |
[1:43:01] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[1:43:04] | But you’re not going to kill me. | 但是你杀不了我 |
[1:43:12] | That’s right, Mike. I’ ve seen the future. | 说得对 迈克 我看过了未来 |
[1:44:31] | Still think you can change your fate, Mike? | 还以为能改变你的命运吗 迈克? |
[1:44:36] | I am the future, Mike! | 我才是未来 迈克 |
[1:45:04] | -Rethrick has Jennings. -Retire him. | -雷瑟里克抓到詹宁斯了 -结果了他 |
[1:45:07] | -What? -We have the machine. | -什么? -我们已经有了那机器 |
[1:45:09] | We can’t risk its creator falling into the wrong hands. Come on. | 我们不能让他的创造者有任何闪失 快 |
[1:46:12] | Don’t blame me. | 别怪我 |
[1:46:16] | You and Michael would’ve lived happily ever after, no memory wipe. | 本来你和迈克可以幸福生活下去 不要擦去记忆 |
[1:46:19] | He saw something he didn’t like. | 但是他看见他不喜欢的事情 |
[1:46:22] | He’s the one who decided he wanted to stop the program. | 是他决定要终止计划的 |
[1:46:41] | Look at it this way, you did change the future, Michael. | 这样看来 是你改变了未来 迈克 |
[1:46:45] | Before you interfered you both would’ve lived | 如果你不添乱的话 你们既可以幸福生活 |
[1:46:48] | and we would still be friends, instead of ending up like this. | 我们又可以做朋友 就不会搞成今天这样了 |
[1:46:52] | It wasn’t meant to be. | 本就不应该这样 |
[1:47:01] | Giving up so easy? | 这么容易就放弃了? |
[1:47:05] | Don’t you believe in second chances? | 你就不相信还有一次机会? |
[1:47:10] | To tell you the truth, l do. | 说句老实话 我信 |
[1:47:26] | Go, go, go. | 闪开 闪开 闪开 |
[1:48:06] | Rachel! | 瑞秋! |
[1:49:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:49:16] | Look. | 看 |
[1:49:27] | Any records? Any papers? | 有任何记录或者文件吗? |
[1:49:30] | Explosion destroyed everything. | 全都被炸没了 |
[1:49:39] | Are we trying to salvage that or what? | 我们是不是要试着抢救一下这些东西? |
[1:49:42] | I guess we don’t get the machine. | 我想那机器也没到手吧 |
[1:50:10] | Any sign of Jennings? | 发现有关詹宁斯的迹象了吗? |
[1:50:13] | No, I’ m afraid he didn’t make it. | 没有 恐怕他已经死了 |
[1:51:01] | What was Shorty thinking, starting a nursery? | 矮子在想什么 开个托儿所吗? |
[1:51:04] | l mean, these plants are on life-support. | 我的意思是 我们要靠这些花草来过活了 |
[1:51:06] | What do you mean? Really? He told me he had a green thumb. | 有什么意见吗? 他说过他是个园艺能手的 |
[1:51:10] | Gangrene is more like it. | 养虫能手还差不多 |
[1:51:12] | Lucky for Shorty, I’ m a biologist. | 幸亏他遇到我了 我可是个生物学家 |
[1:51:16] | Lucky for both of us. Since l failed biology, | 我和他都幸运 因为我生物很烂 |
[1:51:19] | -I’ m no help to either one of you. -So you say. | -我可是一点忙都帮不上 -真说老实话 |
[1:51:22] | Too bad, though, because I’ m looking for a partner | 太糟糕了 因为我正在找个合伙人 |
[1:51:26] | -for a start-up company. -Really? Doing what? | -我要开个公司 -真的吗? 做什么生意? |
[1:51:28] | We’re gonna save the world. | 拯救世界的生意 |
[1:51:33] | l don’t think I’ m your guy. | 我想我无能为力了 |
[1:51:36] | But would you settle for someone who wants to help you change it? | 不过 你能让一个想给你打下手的人 跟着你混混吗? |
[1:51:40] | -OK. -Good. | -没问题 -好的 |
[1:51:42] | So how does it end for us, Michael? | 那么我们之间该怎么了结呢 迈克? |
[1:51:45] | I mean, what’s in our future? | 我是说 我们的未来是怎样的? |
[1:51:47] | You know, l don’t know. l kind of like it that way. | 你知道的 我不清楚 不过我有点喜欢那样 |
[1:51:52] | -l do know one thing. -What’s that? | -我确实知道一件事 -什么事? |
[1:51:55] | l never want to forget anything ever again. | 我再也不会忘记任何事情了 |
[1:52:02] | Break it up, break it up. The birdman cometh. | 打断一下 打断一下 小鸟们来了 |
[1:52:08] | -Shorty. -It’ s dinner. | -矮子 -这是我们的晚餐 |
[1:52:10] | -You found them. -Yes, l did. | -你找到他们了 -是的 我找到了 |
[1:52:12] | -Who does everything for everybody? -You do. | -是谁一天到晚就为人民服务的? -是你 |
[1:52:15] | -You’re right. -You’re my hero. | -说对了 -你是我的英雄 |
[1:52:16] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[1:52:18] | -You hear that? I’ m a hero. -That’s great. | -你听见了吗? 我是英雄 -很好 |
[1:52:22] | l think l remember. Are those our birds? | 我想我记得 这些鸟儿是我们的吗? |
[1:52:25] | Yes, of course they are. We bought them together. | 是的 当然是 我们俩一起买的啊 |
[1:52:27] | You remember the birds? Well done. You could see into the future | 你能记得这些鸟了? 了不起 你过去可以预见未来 |
[1:52:31] | and all you remember are Polly and Tweety there. | 而现在就只记得这两只鸟儿 |
[1:52:34] | Why not remember something that’d make us rich? | 为什么不记起一些能让我们发财的事情? |
[1:52:37] | -Wait a second. -What is it? | -等一下 -干什么? |
[1:52:39] | -l think there was something else. -No, no, no. | -我觉得还有其他东西 -不 没有了 |
[1:52:42] | The envelope’s empty. Don’t worry about it. | 信封都空了 别想这些了 |
[1:52:45] | Hold on. I’ m working backward here. | 等一下 我正在反向思考 |
[1:52:53] | “lf you only look where you can’t go, you will miss the riches below.” | “如果只顾好高婺远 你会错过垂手可得的财富” |
[1:53:02] | l must’ve known you’d never get rid of these birds. | 我肯定知道你不会丢下你的鸟不管 |
[1:53:05] | Of course not. They’re family. | 我当然不会 它们是家庭的一分子 |
[1:53:07] | So l knew this would be here. What only looks where it can’t go? | 那么这就对了 到底我想暗示什么呢? |
[1:53:12] | A caged bird. | 关在笼子里的鸟 |
[1:53:15] | “You will miss the riches below.” | “你会错过垂手可得的财富” |
[1:53:22] | The riches below. | 垂手可得的财富 |
[1:53:32] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[1:53:34] | Well, that’s a $90-million lottery ticket. | 很好 这是值9000万的彩票 |
[1:53:38] | -Wait. Wait a minute. -It’ s $90 million. | -等一下 等一下 -这可是9000万 |
[1:53:41] | -Nice. -Yes, I’ m proud of it. | -太帅了 -我引以为豪 |
[1:53:43] | Wait a minute. No. | 等等 不对 |
[1:53:44] | -Wait. -What are you doing? | -等等 -干什么? |
[1:53:46] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:53:48] | l think now’s a good time to discuss my commission, 33%. | 我想现在应该谈一下我佣金的事了 33%吧 |
[1:53:52] | -I thought it was 5. -No, 33. | -不是5%吗 -不 是33% |
[1:53:54] | -Thirty-three percent! -He deserves it. | -33% -他应得的 |
[1:53:58] | It was found on my premises. | 这可是多亏了我才找到的 |
[1:54:01] | I’ ll get back to you. I’ m gonna cash this in. | 回头再给你钱 我去把奖券兑现了 |