Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

pathology(恐怖解剖室)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on pathology(恐怖解剖室)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:恐怖解剖室
英文名称:pathology
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] It’s possible. 有可能
[00:33] Get outta here. 我才不信呢
[00:35] Why, most women at one time or another faked it. 不懂了吧 大多数女人都曾经假装过哦
[00:39] Well, they haven’t faked it with me. 嗯 但是还没女人需要在我面前假装
[00:42] Ohh, right right, I forgot, you’re a man. 噢 对了对了 差点忘了 你是个男人
[00:47] You don’t think that I could tell the difference? 你以为我分不出真假高潮?
[00:51] Oh, Ohh, Ohh… 哦 哦…哦……
[00:58] Hey, you ok? 嘿!你还好吧?
[00:59] Oh, Ohh, Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, Ohh… Ohh, right there! Yes! Yes! 哦 哦……对!对!对!哦 哦…哦…… 就是那儿!对!对!
[01:11] Ohh, Ohhh… 哦…哦……
[01:16] I want what she’s having. Yeah, we’re going to hell. 我也要跟她一样爽 好吧 我们都得下地狱
[01:44] Fuck me, please. 上我吧 来嘛
[01:48] You’re bad. I’m gonna be late for my flight. 你真坏 我要赶不上飞机了
[01:53] I don’t care. 我不管
[01:56] – I can not see you for three whole months. – Don’t be a baby. – 我无法整整三个月都不见你 – 别孩子气了
[02:00] – I love you. – Careful, I may just marry you and ruin your life. – 我爱你 – 小心哦 我可能要娶你而且毁了你的生活
[02:07] You better… 说话要算数…
[02:10] Fine, go be with your… 好吧 去找你的那些…
[02:15] dead people, Doctor. 挂掉的人 医生
[02:18] Figuring out how they die is gonna help people. 查明他们挂掉的原因是能够帮助很多人的
[02:22] Your hands are so cold. 你的手好凉
[02:28] Time’s gonna feel like nothing ok. 我去去就回 安心吧
[02:31] I miss you already. 我已经开始挂念你了
[02:37] – Love you. – And I love you. – 我爱你 – 我也爱你
[03:50] T..Ted Gray? 泰..泰德 格雷?
[03:52] – Ben Stravinsky. – I am. Ben Stravinsky. – 本 斯特拉文斯基 – 我就是本 斯特拉文斯基
[03:56] – Take it you’ll be showing me around? – Ted Gray, I’m all over it. – 就是你要带我参观? – 泰德 格雷 包在我身上
[04:02] Here we are. 我们到了
[04:03] County morgue. Ze real banana. 地区停尸房超重要的场所
[04:08] If you check out from any unnatural or 如果你想找整个市区内任何非正常死亡
[04:10] unexplained cause within the city limits will end up here. 或者无法解释的死亡人口 来这儿就对了
[04:16] As resident we get full access. 这儿完全对住院实习生开放
[04:23] Ah right. This it Pathology Room No. 1. 啊对了 这是一号解剖室
[04:27] It’s been pretty slow lately, but holiday season’s around the corner, it should hopefully pick up. 最近这里的活干的挺慢 不过节日快到了 他们应该会赶点工
[04:34] Certain people around here couldn’t possibly be anymore annoying. 这儿有些人超讨厌
[04:41] Beg your pardon? 有事吗?
[04:46] – Oh no. – What? – 噢 不 – 怎么了?
[04:48] Some of these guys last year, they decided that… 去年他们有几个人开始相信…
[04:51] …they were gonna be God’s gift to this place. …他们将会是上帝赐给这儿的礼物
[04:56] Hey, you have a girlfriend? 嘿 你有女朋友么?
[05:01] As pathologists, we’ll learn the nature of disease and its causes… 作为病理学家 我们将要研究疾病的本质 以及形成原因…
[05:05] its processes, development, consequences. 它的过程、发展 以及后果
[05:08] But far from more than that. I’d like to think that the pathologists has offered a window to God if you will. 但是更进一步的 我认为病理学家开创了 一扇通向上帝的窗口
[05:16] Now, it maybe said… 现在 可能大家认为…
[05:18] the pathology is a study in all things human, save for the soul of course. 病理学是一项关于人的各领域的研究 当然除灵魂领域之外
[05:24] But it is in that particular branch of pathology known as forensics 但是在法医鉴证学这一病理学的特殊分支里
[05:28] that we will delve into what it means to be inhuman. 我们将要探索何谓非人类和不人道
[05:31] You will see the perversion… 你们将会看到扭曲的…
[05:34] and the corruption of the flesh by all means unnatural. 以及各种非正常原因导致损害的肉体
[05:38] By violence. 暴力
[05:40] By toxins. 毒物
[05:41] By madness. 疯狂
[05:43] And then we will work backwards, always back… 我们将会逆向摸索 一直到…
[05:47] To that original pristine design to determine the offending cause of death. 找出最根本最原始的原因 以便查出真正的死因
[05:59] Dr. Morris? 莫里斯医生?
[06:02] – Oh, you’re… – Hi. – 喔 你是… – 嗨
[06:05] Dr. Stravinsky, I want you to hunt down Jake Gallo. 斯特拉文斯基医生 帮我找到杰克 加洛
[06:08] Tell him, I want to see him chop-chop. 告诉他 我需要尽快见到他
[06:10] Yes sir. 好的先生
[06:13] Ahh… quite a pleasure. I’ve heard a great deal about you. 啊… 非常高兴见到你 我听说了你不少的事情
[06:16] How was Africa? 非洲之行怎么样?
[06:18] Was a challenge. Quite humbling though. 是个挑战我在那很低调
[06:21] – A very privileged year. – Indeed. – 是非常有幸的一年 – 确实
[06:25] I spoke to your future father-in-law this morning, he’s quite proud of you, you know. 今天早上我和你未来岳父聊到了你 你知道 他很为你骄傲
[06:30] And Gwendolyn. 还有格温多琳
[06:33] Have had the chance to see her since you’ve been home? 回家后有机会见过她吗?
[06:36] – Only briefly. – Oh, that’s a pity. – 少有机会 – 噢 真可惜
[06:40] I have known that girl since she was barely out of braces. 这孩子还在襁褓里我就认识她了
[06:43] She’s become quite a woman. 现在可是出落成大美女了
[06:46] You are indeed privileged and evidently quite talented. 你小子确实很走运 而且显然才华横溢
[06:50] Dr. Morris. 莫里斯医生
[06:52] Dr. Gallo. 加洛医生
[06:56] I would like you to meet Dr. Gray. 过来见见格雷医生
[07:00] Hello Doctor Gray. 哈喽 格雷医生
[07:03] Ted comes to us top of his class from Harvard. 泰德在哈佛是班里顶尖的学生
[07:06] – Eighteen weeks at Bellview in New York city. – Ohh, patient? – 在纽约市贝尔韦尤呆了18星期 – 噢 住院?
[07:10] Before being accepted in the UNICEF program in Legos, where he has been for the past four months. 之后进入联合国儿童基金会在拉各斯(尼日利亚)的项目 过去4个月一直在那儿
[07:15] Bleeding heart. I cut one of those in half this morning. 血淋淋的心脏(译注:可能是暗指黑人) 我今天早上切开了一个
[07:20] Jake is our young… star in residents. 杰克是我们这儿实习生里年轻的… 明星
[07:24] Single-handedly solved the Hordon family murders. 独自一人查清了霍顿家族谋杀案
[07:27] If it weren’t for a little student intership, I think the FBI would still be fingering around. 如果不是弄了个实习生身份留在这里 估计早就被FBI挖走了
[07:32] Damn. 哇噢
[07:37] I expect you two would get along quite well. 我希望你们会相处融洽
[07:42] Doctors, this is a simple case of kidney failure. 医生们 这是个简单的肾衰竭案例
[07:45] Blood in the urine, general swelling. 尿血 全身浮肿
[07:48] Hey, look at his skin. Looks like cheddar cheese. 嘿 看看他的皮肤 看上去像切达奶酪
[07:51] – Excuse me. Pardon my interject. – By all means. – 对不起 打断一下 – 欢迎发表意见
[07:55] – He may interject? – Given the boy’s medical history, I believe he died during a state of hypoxia and asthma attack. – 他可以插话? – 从男孩病历来看 我相信他死于缺氧和哮喘发作
[08:01] Fresh out of medical books. 果然是刚从书堆里爬出来
[08:04] Oh forgive me, that seems more like a hypercondural conclusion than an answer for the deceased. 噢抱歉 但这看起来更像是不经大脑的结论 而不是给死人的交代
[08:08] 11 year old boy, overweight. 11岁男孩 肥胖
[08:10] This last report, Daniel stated he’s been ridiculed at school for his weight. 这份最后的报告里 丹尼尔声称他在学校 曾由于过于肥胖而被同学嘲笑
[08:14] The weight he started gaining when he began taking Pediapred to treat an acute asthma condition. 自从他由于急性哮喘病而服用 氢化波尼松 体重就开始上升
[08:20] You’ll gonna notice there’s no trace of the steroid in blood or bladder. 你会注意到 在他的血液或者膀胱中都 找不到类固醇的踪迹
[08:23] – Blah blah blah blah blah. – Is there a problem? – 尽扯些没用的东西 – 有什么问题吗?
[08:27] – Doctor please, continue. – He stop taking the steroid. – 医生 请继续说 – 他停止了用药
[08:31] In his mind the abuse he suffered from his peers for being fat was worse than the asthma itself. 对他来说 被同学耻笑自己是胖子带来的痛苦 远比哮喘更难受
[08:36] Finally during a field-trip to the zoo, he died from a severe attack. 最后 在一次去动物园游玩时 他死于哮喘严重发作
[08:41] One can’t disregard psychology when forming a diagnosis. 在做诊断的时候 不应该小看心理学的作用
[08:50] Ted Gray! Home Run! No question about it. Acute asthma. 泰德 格雷!完胜! 毫无疑问了 是急性哮喘发作
[08:55] Uhh… no. I think it’s coagulated nasal mucus. 噢… 不 我认为是鼻涕结块引起的
[09:03] Death by booger. 死于鼻涕块
[09:11] Sorry man, I didn’t see you there. 抱歉哥们 没注意你在这儿
[09:16] You wanted to know if there was a problem? 想知道有什么问题?
[09:20] – There is one. We don’t like you. – That’s not a problem. – 有一个问题 我们不喜欢你 – 这不是问题
[09:30] Yeah, so I met Dr. Morris today. 是啊 我今天见到莫里斯医生了
[09:34] I think the guy still has a crush on you 我觉得这人依然对你有意
[09:36] or me. 或者对我有意
[09:38] Can’t be too sure. 无法确定
[09:41] Yeah, yeah I’m st.. of course I’m still excited. The place is beautiful. 对啊 我还.. 当然我还兴奋着呢 这里很美
[09:46] The school’s beautiful, everything’s beautiful. 校园很美 一切都很美
[09:48] You’re beautiful. 你也很美
[10:00] Hey, I gotta get up in four hours, you’re corrupting me. 嘿 我4小时后就得起床了 你想我黑眼圈工作啊
[10:06] Yeah, I love you too. Bye. 嗯 我也爱你 白白
[10:18] Alright everybody, gather around. 好吧各位 集合一下
[10:20] I want you to meet my friend Carl. 我希望你们见见我的朋友卡尔
[10:23] – Hello Carl. – Hey Carl. – 哈喽 卡尔 – 嗨 卡尔
[10:26] Now several weeks back, his doctors recorded that Carl 几个星期前 他的医生记录了卡尔
[10:30] was experiencing frequent nauseous, 曾经经常感到恶心、
[10:32] discomfort while urinating, dizziness. – You’re describing my weekend. 小便不适 以及头晕 – 你是在描述我的周末
[10:38] His symptoms increased in severity until Carl decided it’s was time to pay us a visit. 他的这些症状逐渐严重 直到 他被推到咱们面前
[10:45] Jesus. You killed him. 天哪 你杀了他
[10:49] Oh ohh Jesus! 噢 噢…上帝呀!
[10:52] Dr. Gray has quite nicely severed the parametral tract. 格雷医生非常漂亮地切断了锥体束
[10:55] Disconnecting Carl’s nerve from his brain, 断开了卡尔神经与大脑的联系
[10:59] which had momentarily forgotten it was dead. 大脑刚才那一瞬间忘了自己已经挂了
[11:02] A decidedly entertaining although unnecessary display of skill. Thank you, young man. 一场确实有趣但不是很有必要的表演 谢谢你 年轻人
[11:11] – Dr. Gray. Dr. Gray. – Ted. – 格雷医生 格雷医生 – 泰德
[11:15] – Ted Gray – Ben Stravinsky. – 泰德 格雷 – 本 斯特拉文斯基
[11:18] That was pretty over the top today huh? 今天小试牛刀啊哈?
[11:22] Yeah. 是啊
[11:33] – I’m sorry, you were saying? – Oh… no… the whole… – 抱歉 你刚才说? – 喔… 就是… 那个…
[11:38] – Take care. – No, yeah.. of course, of course. It’s just like pap… it’s pretty cool. – 保重 – 不…对对.. 当然 当然 就是啪的一下… 太酷了
[12:15] This is what we like to call the food stand. 我们把这叫做站立式餐桌
[12:26] You guys haven’t even got that cage open yet? 你们居然还没把那个给弄开?
[12:30] Why are we here? 我们为什么在这儿?
[12:33] All of us. In here instead of out there. 我们所有人在这里 而不是别的什么地方
[12:36] Why? 为什么?
[12:38] Because we prefer the company. 因为我们喜欢有人做伴
[12:41] This kind of company. 喜欢这样的伴
[12:44] Am I right? 我说的对不?
[12:47] Vernish. 对极了
[12:48] When I think about them, you know, out there… 每当我想到他们 外面那些人…
[12:53] …in their rooms, on the streets, utilising public transportation… …在屋里;在大街上;乘坐公共交通…
[13:00] …downloading pornography, ordering their lives out of catalogs… …下载A片;使生活变的一团糟…
[13:05] …shitting out processed foods, cashing welfare checks… …排泄食物残渣;兑现社保支票…
[13:09] …opining, bitching, moaning, consuming, copulating… …迷惘;挑剔;抱怨;消耗;交配…
[13:15] …and multiplying. It makes me sick. …以及繁殖后代 这些都让我感到恶心
[13:21] What we need, brothers and sisters, is less of them 兄弟姐妹们 我们需要的 是越来越少的他们
[13:25] and more of this. 和越来越多的这个
[13:27] Don’t you agree, Dr. Gray? 难道你不认同吗 格雷医生?
[13:31] I can see your point, not sure I agree. 我知道你的意思 但不好说我认同
[13:38] Ah well, nobody’s perfect. 呵好吧 世无完人嘛
[13:41] Not even you, Dr. Gallo. 您老也不是完人 加洛医生
[13:49] – Ohh God! – You don’t wanna be cutting into the poop pipe, kid. – 噢…天哪! – 你绝对不会想切开直肠 小子
[13:56] That stuff will kill you. 那玩艺儿能要你的命
[13:58] Well, we gotta go at some point right? 我们总逃不过一死 对吧?
[14:01] In that case, wanna come and join us? We’re heading to Thirteen Stones. 那样的话 想来加入我们吗? 我们准备去石三酒吧
[14:11] Ohh… doctors’ in. 噢……医生们入场
[14:18] Mother fucker… Fucking hurts man! 我草… 很痛的 大哥!
[14:36] Alright. 倒酒倒酒
[14:41] Ah ahh… 啊 啊…
[14:43] – To the dead! – To the dead! – 敬死者 – 敬死者!
[14:50] Ok. Guys, let’s play tell the truth. Question. Ok. 大伙 真心话大冒险 提问
[14:54] If you could kill anyone and get away with it, who would you kill? 如果有机会杀掉任何人而且逃脱制裁 你会杀谁?
[14:58] The guy who invented condoms. 发明避孕套的人
[15:01] Fuck that guy. 他奶奶的
[15:03] – Griffin. – I don’t know. – 格里芬 – 我不知道
[15:06] C’mon it’s an easy quesiton, Griff. 来吧 多简单的问题啊 格里夫
[15:09] – You maybe. – Oh I’m sorry, did you want to fuck me that bad? – 可能是你 – 噢我很遗憾 你就这么想干我么?
[15:14] Just your skull. 只要你的头骨
[15:16] Trust me Dr. Cavenaugh, it’s not as good as it looks. 相信我 凯武诺夫医生 那可不像看上去那么好
[15:25] I am interested in what Dr. Gray has to say. 我很想知道格雷医生怎么回答
[15:28] Yeah, c’mon Teddy. 对噢 答吧泰迪
[15:33] You guys want the truth or something clever? 你们想听真话还是漂亮话?
[15:37] – The truth. – Just something clever. – 真话 – 就漂亮话吧
[15:41] Truth is ya’ll full of shit. 真话是你们都在瞎扯
[15:45] Well go on, elaborate. 很好 继续 详细点
[15:47] I mean, who needs motif, who needs a reason to kill. 我是说 为什么需要动机 为啥杀人需要理由?
[15:51] Just today, Jake, you opened a 16 year old boy 就今天吧 杰克 你解剖的那个16岁男孩
[15:53] who was shot in the stomach because somebody wanted his fucking Ipod. 腹部中枪 只因为有人想要他的Ipod
[15:57] What kind of reason is that? 这算哪门子理由?
[15:59] We’re animals. It’s in our nature to kill. Basic, simple. 我们都是动物 杀戮是我们的自然本性 简单 明了
[16:04] You should’ve all figured that out by now. 你们应该早就明白这个道理了
[16:06] And of course, if we were civilized or socialized, we’ll be seating around talking about it over a beer, 当然 我们是文明社会的产物 只是酒后闲聊说起这个
[16:11] we don’t actually do it. 我们不会真正付诸行动
[16:14] But could we really get away with it? 但是我们真能逃脱制裁么?
[16:16] To kill anyone? Anyone at all? 杀掉一个人?不论是谁?
[16:21] Would you kill anyone? Anyone at all? 你真会杀人么?不论是谁?
[16:29] Good show! Now that’s a man after my own heart. 精彩的演说!现在这哥们深得我心了
[16:33] Griff, waddaya say we get some shots? 格里夫 要去放水吗?
[16:42] I wonder about you. 我对你很好奇
[16:47] Quit flirting with Teddy, we have to go soon. 别和泰迪调情了 我们马上就要走了
[16:50] Go play with the boys. 去和男孩子们玩去
[16:58] So, where’re you from? 那么 你是哪儿人?
[17:00] Where am I from? Maybe we should just get past that. 我是哪儿人? 或许我们应该跳过这个
[17:06] Ok. Ok.
[17:11] Drink up. We’re outta here. 喝光 咱们要走了
[17:15] Where’re we goin? 咱们去哪儿?
[17:17] Oh no, not we. 噢 不 不是咱们
[17:19] – We. You can take a cab. – Cool. – 我们你可以叫辆出租 – 好吧
[17:24] I’m sorry man. 对不起了哥们
[17:36] Aww, don’t be hurt. Have another beer. 啊呃 别伤心 再来一杯啤的
[17:44] Tomorrow night, just you and me. 明晚 就咱俩
[17:46] Oh yeah? Doing what? 哦是吗?做什么?
[17:48] Nothing too exciting. 不会很刺激的
[17:57] – W..Watch out! – Whoaa! – 哇哦..小心! – 呜…哈!
[18:01] – What the f…? – That guy was in my fucking lane. – 这是怎么个…? – 那个家伙居然在逆行
[18:06] Hello! It’s dead. 哈喽! 没电了
[18:10] C’mon, I want you to see something. 来吧 让你见识点东西
[18:17] – Fuck! – Shhh… – 草! – 嘘…
[18:31] How many? 几个人?
[18:35] How many do you see? 你看有几个人?
[18:39] – One fitty. – Fitty? – 150 – 50?
[18:42] One fitty! 壹~百伍拾!
[18:46] Look bro, here’s 80 bucks. Last in to walk and talk. 这么着 这里有80 让我们进去转转
[19:01] Watch your step! 留神脚下!
[19:18] Hey, how’s the herb? 嘿 感觉如何?
[19:23] You nervous? 紧张么?
[19:27] No, but I think it’s staying in my pants. 不紧张 但是我可什么都不想做
[19:30] You sure about that? 你确定啥都不做?
[19:33] Hey sport! 嘿运动员!
[19:35] Shit! 该死!
[19:37] Is this for real? 这不是真的吧?
[19:41] Hey sexy! 嗨性感小猫!
[19:44] Fuck! 我日!
[19:47] This is an illustration Dr. Gray of why I hate doing it. 这是个例证 格雷医生 为什么我不爱做这事
[19:53] – This is fucked up man. – Yeah, you think? – 这全都糟透了哥们 – 当然 你说呢?
[19:56] Ok, get me the fuck outta here! Ok 咱们离开这个鬼地方!
[19:58] – You sure? I mean we’re already paid up. – 你确定吗?我说我们都已经付了钱了
[20:01] Ok, let’s go! Ok 咱们走!
[20:23] I want you all to work closely with me on this one. 我希望你们都紧密配合我调查这具尸体
[20:27] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:30] You smell like a liquor cabinet. 你闻起来就像个酒柜
[20:33] Doctor Bentwood, will you do the honour? 本特伍德医生 你来动手吧?
[20:37] Harper Johnson, 40. 哈珀 约翰逊 40岁
[20:40] Convicted murderer, recently paroled, subject was found… 谋杀罪 最近假释出狱 尸体发现于…
[20:46] One fitty! 壹~百伍拾!
[20:52] I have to go out. 我得出去一下
[20:53] Forget to use the little boy’s room, Dr. Gray? 早起忘了上厕所了么 格雷医生?
[21:24] All the blood tests are negative. 所有血液检验结果都是阴性
[21:28] Alright, we have four scenarios running. We have to narrow this down. 好吧 我们现在有4个可能性假设 必须缩小范围
[21:33] You want to present first? 你想先说说么?
[21:35] Sure! 当然!
[21:38] Simple assignment. The subject was stabbed, excessively. 简单任务 死者被捅了 捅的相当狠
[21:42] A minor struggle ensued, and he was shot at the back of the head. 紧跟着一点小小的挣扎 然后他被枪击中后脑勺
[21:46] Cause of the death, a gunshot wound to the brain. 直接死因:脑部的枪伤
[21:49] The lack of blood from the head and the gradations of color from the toraxic cavity of the neck, would tell us otherwise. 头部没有血迹以及颈部伤口颜色的过渡 都说明另有原因
[21:55] He would’ve lost too much blood to live by the time he was shot in the head. 他在头部中枪之前就已经失血而死了
[21:59] I think it was a mark, like a gang sign. 我认为那是个记号 就像帮会标志
[22:02] They probably watched him die and then shot him. 凶手很可能看着他流血致死然后才开枪打他
[22:05] Exsanguination via stab wounds. 刺伤放血致死
[22:07] Alright, let’s discuss the trauma on the left side of the head. 不错 我们再来讨论一下头部左面的外伤
[22:11] Any information of the meninges? 脑膜上的伤如何解释?
[22:12] It’s a domino effect in a trauma of a gunshot wound. 那只是枪伤外伤导致的多米诺效应
[22:15] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[22:18] You wouldn’t find any information after a fatal wound like this. 你不会在这样的严重伤口上找到线索
[22:22] The subject was obviously struck in the head on the left side with a bat or kick 死者头部显然是受到了从左侧用拍子或者
[22:25] or one hell of a hard punch. 其它什么东西的重击
[22:28] Look, there’s a left epidural hematoma which caused injury to the right temporal lobe from shifting in the skull. 看 有块左侧硬脑膜血肿导致了 右颞叶损伤并且移位
[22:34] This could’ve happened in the original confrontation. 这应该发生在初次面对凶手的时候
[22:38] What concerns me more, is this discoloration. 更让我关心的是这些变色
[22:42] Well the blood tests did negative. 但是血液检查结果都是阴性
[22:44] Well, a solution of potassium cyanide, will leave no trace in the blood 没错 但是氰化钾溶液就不会在血液 或者组织样本里
[22:46] or organ tissue sample detectable by standard tests. 留下任何可被正常化验查出的痕迹
[22:50] Besides the stains on Harper’s clothes were 70% plasma. 而且哈珀衣服上的血迹有70%是血浆
[22:55] Most of the blood began coagulation before exsanguination. 绝大部分血液在放血之前就开始凝固了
[22:59] So whether he was moved or not… 所以 不论尸体被移动与否…
[23:01] majority of the blood remains in the body. 绝大部分血液都还留在尸体内
[23:06] I say we run a post-mortem Chem-7 on his major organs 我建议对他的主要器官做死后Chem-7检查
[23:08] to evaluate his potassium levels. 来评估他体内的钾含量
[23:11] You really think he was poisoned? 你真认为他中毒而死?
[23:12] Six to seven hours before cuts were made to his body the gunshot, followed shortly after. 毒发六到七小时后切上去的刀伤 枪伤是刀伤后不久造成的
[23:19] You know there was actually gunpowder in the stab wounds. Didn’t anyone else notice? 你看实际上这些刀伤上面还有火药痕迹 没人注意到么?
[23:24] I agree with Ted. 我同意泰德的看法
[23:27] Signs of livor mortis, algor mortis, rigor mortis, in the percede external wounds. 所有尸斑、尸冷、尸僵的迹象都 出现于外伤之前
[23:30] It’s possible that the poison was injected directly into the heart, be it the left axle or subscapular regions 有可能毒药是通过左前胸或者 后肩胛骨下直接注射进心脏
[23:36] or the lungs, be it the intercostal spaces… enabling the killer to use less of a solution. 或者从肋间空隙注射进肺部… 这样凶手可以使用更少的剂量
[23:42] This will allow it to go undetected while still getting the job done. 在毒药更难被检测的同时 依然可以致死
[23:49] Lemme get this straight… Are you proposing 让我清理一下思路… 难道你的意思是
[23:52] that the man was poisoned with potassium cyanide 这哥们被氰化钾毒死之后
[23:55] then the killer waited 7 hours, stabbed him 18 times 杀手等了7个钟头才捅了他18刀
[23:59] and then shot him in the back of the head? 然后再给他后脑来了一枪?
[24:02] – I realise this is highly improbable. – That’s an understatement. – 我明白这看起来是很不太可能发生的 – 绕着弯子肯定啊
[24:06] However, we will explore it. I will order Chem-7 and we will re-convene. 好吧 我们还得继续做探讨 我会要求做Chem-7 然后我们还会集合讨论
[24:12] Ladies, gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[24:15] Nicely done. Might be onto something here. 干的不错说不定真能发现点什么
[24:17] Hey, meet me here tonight, 9pm. 嘿 今晚来这儿找我 9点
[24:23] You truly have a gift Ted. 你确实有天赋 泰德
[24:30] Wh..What? You gonna bum-poke me? 怎…怎么着 你要给我穿个窟窿么?
[25:00] – Let’s go. – You’re late. – 我们走 – 你迟到了
[25:22] This’s where you bring all your dates? 这就是你的欢乐窝?
[25:35] Now this wing is over a 100 years old. Obsolete. If I’d, I’ll tear it out and re-built it someday. 这一区已经有100多年历史 早就废弃了 按我的意思 我哪天一定要把这儿拆了重建
[26:16] So, impress me. 那么 给我来点印象深刻的
[26:20] You killed him. 你杀了他
[26:22] Maybe. 有这可能
[26:24] The point is, how? 关键是 怎么杀的?
[26:27] That is this? A game? 这是在干什么?玩游戏?
[26:28] Exactly! It’s a game. 非常正确! 这是个游戏
[26:33] I don’t fucking believe this. 我真不敢相信
[26:34] – C’mon get over it, will you. – Get over it? – 来吧想开点 好么 – 想开点?
[26:37] There are 6.5 million people in this city, Ted, trust me 这个城市里有六百五十万人口 泰德 相信我
[26:41] this asshole will not be missed. 这杂碎不会有人惦记
[26:43] Really? 是吗?
[26:45] You can’t say he didn’t have it coming. Right? 你不能说他不是自找的 对吧?
[26:49] Yeah, he was not exactly a boy scout. Is that what you want me to say? 是啊 他肯定不是个小白 这就是你希望我说的?
[26:52] Not exactly a boy scout Ted, he was irredeemable filth. 不是个小白?泰德 他是个不可救药的烂货
[26:58] That was his grandmother, by the way. 那是他祖母 顺便说一句
[27:04] But really, who needs a reason. 但是说实在的 谁需要什么理由
[27:10] We’re animals. It’s our nature to kill. 我们都是动物 杀戮是自然本性
[27:18] Remember? 还记得么?
[27:21] Why show me this? 为什么要给我看这个?
[27:25] I don’t know, Ted. 我不知道 泰德
[27:26] I thought the intellectual challenge might be of interest to you. 我以为你对挑战智力感兴趣
[27:30] – Was I wrong? – No. No, I find it extremely fucking interesting. – 我错了么? – 不 不 我觉得这非常非常他x的有趣
[27:35] Good. So, what’s your theory? 很好那么 你的理论是什么?
[27:38] I stay to my case. 我坚持我的论点
[27:40] Potassium Cyanide? 氰化钾?
[27:42] What are you? Some kind of serial killer? 你到底是什么人?某种连环杀手?
[27:47] Oh… 噢…
[27:49] I obviously misjudged you. 我显然看错你了
[27:57] Maybe you should just 或者你应该赶紧
[27:58] run along home before the others get here. 逃回家去 其他人就要来了
[28:03] The others? 其他人?
[28:04] Seriously man, get the fuck outta here. 我是认真的 哥们 你还是赶紧滚蛋吧
[29:28] – Yes? – How do you know I won’t tell? – 嗯? – 你怎么知道我不会揭发你?
[29:32] Because there so happens to exist, 因为碰巧有一些明显的物证
[29:35] distinct physical evidence putting you at the crime scene at the time of death. 说明你在死者死亡时间正在犯罪现场
[29:39] I know because I placed it there. 我知道 因为是我放在那儿的
[29:42] And if I was amind to it I could prove with mathematical certainty and beyond reasonable doubt that you were the one that did it. 而且如果需要的话我可以用铁证说明 你就是那个凶手 不存在任何合理疑点
[29:49] But none of that really matters if you’re the boy I think you are. 但是这些都不重要 如果你是我想的 那类人
[29:53] You won’t tell because that would mean the game is over. 你是不会说出去的 因为那样意味着 游戏的结束
[29:58] And you never got to play. 而且是在你还没来得及玩的时候
[30:11] I don’t know if you’ve heard but we got the results back on our black male. Negative. 不知道你是不是已经听说了 我们拿到 昨天尸体的检测结果了 没有毒素
[30:15] I heard. I’m sorry sir. 我听说了 很抱歉 先生
[30:17] No, no, no, priviledged from time to time. 没事没事 错误在所难免
[30:19] – Interesting theory. – Thank you. – Well, carry on. – 理论还是很有趣的 – 谢谢 – 好吧 继续
[30:33] Teddy! 泰迪!
[30:34] What’re you doin here? 什么风把你吹来了?
[30:36] It wasn’t potassium cyanide because there was no ragged stippling in the red blood cells. The blood was hypo or smaller. 那不是氰化钾 因为红细胞没有糙点 血液里有次酸的成分
[30:43] It was nitric acid. 你用的硝酸
[30:45] You brought him a bottle. A gift. 你给他带了一瓶 作为礼物
[30:48] You shared a drink with him, but you didn’t drink. 你和他酒逢知己 当然你没真喝
[30:50] You mixed athenol and nitric acid with the alcohol. Probably a flavor to alcohol 你往酒里掺入了athenol和硝酸 或许还加了酒味香料
[30:54] to mask the bitter taste. 以便掩盖住药品的味道
[30:57] Using a needle would’ve been too dangerous because any first year fucking med student would know to look for the mark. 用针管注射会太危险 因为任何医学院的大一 新生都知道怎么找针孔
[31:02] You cut him up when he was still alive but unconscious. 你用刀伤他的时候他还活着 但是已经 不省人事
[31:05] So there was no struggle. 所以没有挣扎的迹象
[31:07] Then you put him in the back of your truck, drove him to fourth avenue 然后你把他放在后备箱里 把他拉到了第四大街
[31:09] and shot him in the back of the head. 并且对他后脑开了一枪
[31:13] Mother fucker. Ah, you are good. 我草呵 你确实很有才
[31:21] Hey, you wanna play the game, you gotta bring something to the table. Comprendo? 嘿 你要想加入游戏 就必须弄点东西 上桌 明白我的意思么?
[32:18] So Jake told you about the game? 杰克跟你说了游戏的事了?
[32:23] It’s alright, you can say it. 没关系 你可以跟我说
[32:30] So, are you in? 那么 你加入么?
[32:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:36] – You know what you have to do, right? – Yeah. – 你知道你得做什么 对吧? – 是的
[32:38] I get the idea. 我知道那是什么意思
[32:52] It’s an interesting case. 是个有意思的案子
[33:14] You know it’s always me that ends up with the dirt. It’s a waste of a goddamn ICU. 为什么总是我来面对这些垃圾货色 真是浪费这个加护病房
[33:22] Mother fucker shoots his wife and two kids, execution style 这杂碎枪杀了自己的老婆和两个孩子 就像执行死刑那样
[33:25] then he shoots himself in the throat 然后他朝自己喉咙开了一枪
[33:27] two more in the stomach and he still couldn’t get it done. 而且朝肚子开了两枪 居然就愣是没死
[33:31] Double his morphine. I’ll check back in a couple of days. 加倍他的吗啡剂量 我过两天再来观察
[33:38] – He’s strapped in. – Lot of pain. – 他被绑在床上了 – 非常痛
[33:41] He tried to pull out his wires. He see devil soon I think. 他想拔掉这些线自杀 我想他很快就会见到魔鬼
[34:05] – Oh my God, stop the bus. We need a doctor. – Someone call 911. – 噢天哪 停车 我们需要个医生 – 快打911
[34:08] – Is anybody a doctor? – Is she breathing? – 有人是医生吗? – 她还有呼吸吗?
[34:31] – Teddy? – Hey baby. – You alright? – 泰迪? – 嗨宝贝 – 你还好吗?
[34:35] Yeah, I’m great. I’m good. 嗯 我很好 我还好
[34:39] – I got your message. – You sounded like someone else. – 我收到你的消息了 – 你的声音听起来有点不自然
[34:45] Anyway, do you miss me? 不管怎样 你想我么?
[34:49] Of course. 当然想
[34:52] How’s the work load goin? 工作还那么多吗?
[34:55] Actually that’s one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. 实际上我正想跟你说工作的事
[35:00] – It looks like next weekend… – You’re fucked? – 下周末可能… – 你搞砸了?
[35:03] I’m sorry. There’s this mob trial and… 我很抱歉 有一个黑社会案件而且…
[35:07] I understand. 我理解
[35:09] Don’t be rational, I’m gonna start crying right here in the middle of the street. 别那么理性 我快要哭了 就站在 这街道中央
[35:15] Baby, to be honest, I have expected it. 宝贝 说老实话 我预感到了
[35:25] Atleast there’s Thanksgiving. 至少还有个感恩节
[35:29] Absolutely. 当然
[35:32] My parents are still expecting us to stay with them. 我父母正盼着咱们过去呢
[35:36] Of course. 当然
[35:40] Are you sure it’s alright? Because it’s not too late to change your mind. 你确定没问题吗? 现在改主意还不晚
[35:46] It’s too late. 太迟了
[35:52] How so? 为什么这么说?
[35:54] Yeah, no… 是啊 啊不不…
[35:57] your parents are great. It’s beautiful there. 你父母很好 去那边住两天会很棒
[36:01] We’re gonna have the back house to ourselves, right? 我们有后院可住 对不?
[36:04] That’s true. 完全正确
[36:06] – Then it’s settled. – Ok then. I can’t wait. – 那就这么决定吧 – 太好了 我已经等不及了
[36:20] I’ll call you tomorrow. 我明天给你电话
[36:23] I love you. 我爱你
[36:25] You too. 我也爱你
[36:35] I know exactly what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[36:38] You think you feel guilty but it’s not that. There’s not such thing as guilt. 你在想 你觉得自己有罪其实不是 世界上没有什么罪不罪的
[36:42] There’s just the fear of getting caught. 其实只是害怕事情败露被抓
[36:46] It’s the first day after, so that fear’s still fresh. 这是做完的第一天 所以 恐惧感很强烈
[36:51] Your brain is all sick and twisted up. You’re paranoid everyone knows. 你的大脑正陷于一团乱麻中 你多疑 生怕每个人知道
[36:55] You fucked up, you’re gonna lose everything. 你搞砸了 你会失去一切
[36:59] You wanna throw-up but there’s nothing in your stomach. 你想吐 但是胃里空空如也
[37:04] You’re not gonna sleep tonight. 你今晚将无法入睡
[37:08] You’ll hit the bottom, you’ll watch some TV, and look for any news that they’re on you, but there won’t be any. 你会陷入低谷 会关心电视上任何 新闻频道是否有抓你的消息 但是没有
[37:15] Tomorrow morning, you’re gonna wake up and it’s gonna be the same world. Nothing has changed. 明天早上你醒来的时候会发现 地球还在转 什么都没有变
[37:23] That fear, it will start to creep away and after a few days 这种恐惧感会在随后几天中偷偷消散
[37:26] you’re gonna realise no one knows shit. 你将会发现其实没人知道
[37:30] That this whole bloody thing, disadvantage to you, so cataclysmic 对你而言就像洪水猛兽般可怕的 这么一件该死的事情
[37:34] has somehow 不知道怎么的
[37:35] slipped beneath the notice of the world. 完全没有引起这个世界的注意
[37:39] And then… 到那时…
[37:41] you’ll be a new man. 你会获得新生
[38:00] That sheet 那张床单
[38:02] on which she embroiled fantails once 上面曾经绣过扇尾鸽
[38:06] spread it so as to cover her face 床单盖下遮没她的脸
[38:10] If her horny feet protrude, they come to show how cold she is 如果她的粗脚突兀 那是在展示她是多么冰冷
[38:15] and dumb. 和无言
[38:17] Let the lamp affix its beam. 让灯调定它的光
[38:20] The only emperor, is the emperor of ice-cream. 独一的皇帝就是冰淇淋之皇
[38:27] How did you do it? 你是怎么干的?
[38:29] Later. 回头再说
[39:01] Welcome. 欢迎
[40:28] I knew you had it in you. 我就知道你有这个潜质
[40:30] Had what in me? 有什么潜质?
[40:35] C’mon, he was gonna die anyway. 得了吧 他反正也会死
[40:37] Yeah, we’re all gonna die anyway. 是啊 反正我们都会死
[40:40] Fuck you! 去死!
[41:03] So who is he? 他是什么人?
[41:05] Sort of this great man once. He never might know. He built ’em saved up from nothing. At one point he owned seven stores. 曾经算是个厉害的人他可能永远都不会知道 他白手起家创造一切 有个时期他拥有7家店
[41:19] He married his highschool sweetheart. Started a family. 他和高中的恋人结婚成家
[41:26] Didn’t last long though. 不过没有维持多久
[41:30] She left him, took the kids. His business ran down, 她离开了他 带走了孩子 他的生意一落千丈
[41:34] he pissed away most of his money. 他挥霍掉了大部分财产
[41:37] Why did she leave? 她为什么离开?
[41:39] – The highschool sweetheart? – Yeah. – 高中的恋人? – 对
[41:45] I forgot to mention, he likes little girls. 我忘了提到 他喜欢小女孩
[41:50] In the worse way. You wouldn’t believe what he does to them. 以一种变态的方式 你不会相信他都对他们做了些什么
[42:00] He should’ve gone to jail but 他本应该去坐牢但是
[42:04] you know how it goes, right? It’s easier for everyone to say nothing. 你知道结果会怎样 对吧? 让所有人都闭嘴其实更容易
[42:08] How do you know all this? 你怎么会知道这一切?
[42:13] Because you never forget your first fuck. 因为你永远不会忘掉自己的第一次
[42:20] He’s my father. 他是我父亲
[42:30] I want you to help me. 我希望你帮我
[42:35] Because it’s my turn for the game. 因为游戏轮到我了
[42:42] – Doesn’t seem like your type. – No? – 不像是你的风格 – 不像?
[42:45] Clearly not like the usual lost cause from the tournament award. 明显不像是简单的死亡原因
[42:48] Oh he may had a few issues with alcohol and tobacco. 哦 他显然不忌酒不禁烟
[42:52] Don’t we all. 难道我们不都是吗
[42:54] But for the most part, he seems to have been in relatively good health for a man of his age. 但是总的来说 以他的年纪 他看上去 相当的健康了
[43:00] That is until you came along. 当然这是在你出现之前
[43:02] Could you be anymore hot right now? 你还能再火辣一点吗?
[43:07] I wonder what came over you? 我想知道你从哪儿获得的灵感
[43:09] It’s as if he dropped his lungs off the side of a building. 他的肺就像是从40楼摔落到地一样
[43:12] Yet the rest of his organs are pristine. 但是其余的器官却完好无缺
[43:15] Donor material. 供体材料
[43:18] – No signs of asphyxia. – He didn’t asphyxiate. – 没有窒息的迹象 – 他没有窒息
[43:20] How can you be so sure? 你怎么这么肯定呢?
[43:22] Because I know what asphyxiation looks like, dummy! And it don’t turn your lungs to jelly. 因为我知道窒息是啥样 傻蛋! 而且窒息不会让你的肺变成果冻
[43:29] No. 不
[43:31] I was thinking more along the lines of frostbite. 我更趋向于冻伤
[43:34] You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑
[43:36] The epidermis is healthy, save for a few batches of sun damage. 除开一些被阳光晒伤的之外 表皮都很完好
[43:41] Are you suggesting that Juliette locked him in a freezer? 你不会是想说茱丽叶把他锁在冷库里了吧?
[43:44] Because, I do not see it. 因为 我没看出来
[43:45] You don’t? Well, I see it all quite clearly. 你没看出来? 但是 我看的很明白
[43:49] This is some kind of bud baby. 这肯定是什么骗局吧
[43:52] This is really medical marijuana for free? 这真的是免费的药用大麻?
[43:57] Well, I am in favor. 好吧 我支持这玩意
[44:01] It’s been proven to naturally alleviate pain. 已经证实可以用来镇痛
[44:05] Why should anyone have to suffer, right daddy? 为什么要让人受苦呢 对吧老爸?
[44:09] Ain’t that the truth. 绝对的真理!
[44:12] That’s your boyfriend huh? 那是你男朋友吧?
[44:24] What was it you said you was again? 你说他是什么来着?
[44:26] A General Practitioner. 一个全科医生
[44:28] So you can prescribe this shit for me, legal? 所以你能给我开大麻方子 而且是合法的?
[44:33] Yeah, that’s right. Legal, beagle. 对 没错 合理 合法
[44:38] Where do I sign? 我需要在哪儿签字?
[44:46] – No, let’s do some whippets first. – No shit! – 不用 我们先来点更带劲的 – 不是吧!
[44:52] You got a prescription for that too? 你也可以给我开那个?
[44:57] Who’s first? 谁先来?
[45:00] Thank you. 多谢
[45:09] Med school has its perks huh? 学医好处多多 是吧?
[45:42] Liquid Nitrogen. 液氮
[45:44] A mixture of chlorofluoro carbons, nitrogen and a bit of free on my boy. 氟氯碳化物、氮等的混合物
[45:50] He died of anoxia. 他死于缺氧
[45:52] It wasn’t just that he couldn’t breathe, 不只是因为他无法呼吸
[45:55] he couldn’t adsorb the oxygen. 他无法吸收氧气
[46:44] More challenging mystery is how Miss Bath here 更挑战而神秘的是我们的巴斯小姐如何
[46:48] forced a 340 pound man 强迫一个340磅体重的男人
[46:50] to ingest a canister of -75 degree air 去吸取一罐零下75度的空气
[46:54] all by herself. 完全自愿主动的
[46:55] She is a very charming girl. 她是个非常有魅力的姑娘
[46:58] That’s true. She could convince almost anyone 没错 她几乎能说服任何人
[47:02] to do what she wanted them to. 去做任何她想要他们做的事
[47:05] You know, one could almost see a resemblance between the two of you. 知道么 差不多能看出来你俩长的有点像
[47:11] But maybe that’s just the temperature. 当然这可能只是因为温度的关系
[47:34] Question. 提问
[47:37] Are you playing fair? 你是在公平竞争么?
[47:39] Is there such a thing? 有公平这回事吗?
[47:42] No. 没有
[47:43] But don’t you wanna know who’s the best? 但是你不想知道谁是最棒的么?
[47:47] Aren’t you a bit curious? 你就一点都不好奇?
[47:50] – That was pretty good last night. – No idea what you’re talking about. – 昨晚很精彩 – 不知道你在说什么
[47:52] Oh c’mon. 噢 得了吧
[47:54] You don’t expect me to believe that 你别指望我相信
[47:57] our little Juliette, came up with that one on her own, do you? 我们的小茱丽叶 能自己搞定那个家伙 你信?
[47:59] I’ve seen her work. 我见过她的作风
[48:00] Oh no, maybe there’s more to her than you thought. 哦未必 也许她有你不了解的一面呢
[48:03] Mmm… No, I don’t think so. But maybe there’s more to you. 嗯… 不 我不这么认为 但是也许你有我不了解的一面
[48:06] Me? 我?
[48:07] I’m an open book, Jake. 我就是本敞开的书 杰克
[48:12] Priceless. 难能可贵
[48:14] I’ll catch you later, Dr. Gray. 回头见 格雷医生
[48:17] Oh Teddy? 噢泰迪?
[48:19] She didn’t give you that whole routine 她没跟你摆那个龙门阵吧
[48:22] about how her father raped her when she was a little lass, did she? 关于她父亲如何在她还是个 小女孩的强奸了她 她跟你这么说么?
[48:27] Oh… what an imagination. 噢… 想象力真丰富
[48:29] No, her father is alive and well. 不 她的父亲活的可精神呢
[48:32] Paid a visit just last month in fact. 实际上上个月刚去看过他
[48:34] Chairman of an obscenely profitable banking institution. 是一家盈利丰厚的银行机构的主席
[48:38] And a hell of a guy I might add. 一个神人 我都想拉他入伙
[48:41] A hell of a guy. 一个神人
[48:51] Hey… 嘿…
[48:55] Who was he? 他是谁?
[48:58] Who was he?! 他是谁?!
[49:01] Anyone. 任何人
[49:08] Don’t fuck with me. 别拿我开涮
[49:13] Doctors? 医生们?
[49:15] Let’s have a look inside. 准备开胸
[49:27] Cyanide Pill. 氰化物药丸
[49:29] I love that band. 我喜欢这个乐队
[49:45] Thanks so much. 非常感谢
[49:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[49:49] You want a smoke? 来根烟?
[49:54] As he inhales, he’d activates the vapors. 当他吸入的时候 就启动了那些毒汽
[49:59] Ohh, genius! 噢 天才!
[50:01] It was genius! 确实有才吧!
[50:30] You’ve been doing alot of urine work lately. Good work. 你最近做了很多尿(液检验的工作)啊 干得很好
[50:57] My bad. 抱歉喽
[51:00] You switched his blood. 你给他换了血
[51:03] You found another patient 你找到了另一个病人
[51:05] with an S.H.N. Then you switched his blood to John Doe. 也有 S.H.N. 然后你把他的血换给了无名氏
[51:08] Am I right? 我说对了么?
[51:12] Fuck you! 我日!
[51:14] Dr. Gray? 格雷医生?
[51:15] Sir. 先生
[51:23] Is there anything that you would like to share with me? 你有什么想对我说的吗?
[51:30] I’m sorry. I don’t quite follow, sir. 很 很抱歉 我不太明白你的意思 先生
[51:33] No doubt. 毫无疑问
[51:35] Look, your work has been beyond reproach exemplary. 你看 你的工作成绩无可挑剔
[51:38] – But what concerns me… – Thank you, sir. – 但是让我担心的是… – 谢谢关心 先生
[51:41] What concerns me is your extracurricular life. 让我担心的是你的课余生活
[51:45] I’m sorry? 你的意思是?
[51:47] C’mon! 得了吧
[51:48] It is obvious that you are using. 很明显你在沾染毒品
[51:51] One can experiment from time to time, 你可以偶尔体验一下
[51:53] I mean, God knows I have done my share. 我是说 老天作证 我也经历过这种时期
[51:57] You should know that I planned on giving you my highest recommendation. 你应该知道 我准备给你 我的最高评价
[52:01] I appreciate it, sir. 感激不尽 先生
[52:03] No doubt. 这样最好
[52:08] What’re gonna be doing for the holidays? 感恩节你准备怎么过?
[52:10] Actually I plan on spending it with Gwen’s family. 我计划和格温的家里人一起过
[52:13] That’s good. 很好
[52:14] Opportunity to re-think your priorities. 这是你重新考虑事物轻重的机会
[52:16] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[52:18] And a little time away from Dr. Gallo wouldn’t hurt either. 而且离开加洛医生一小段时间无伤大局
[52:21] No, it wouldn’t. 对 不会
[52:30] Look… 孩子…
[52:32] I know you got it all worked out. 我知道你心里都盘算妥当了
[52:35] The money, the family with means, 挣钱、养家糊口…
[52:37] pussy… 女人…
[52:39] It would really be a shame if you fucked it up. 如果你把这些搞砸了 就太丢脸了
[52:47] Sir. 先生好
[52:51] What’s up with Morris? 莫里斯找你什么事?
[52:54] Lonely. 可能他觉得寂寞吧
[52:58] C’mon, let’s get the fuck outta here and get a beer. C’mon. 走 咱们出去喝一杯走吧
[53:16] – Hey, it’s me. How are you? – Hello. – 嘿 是我 你怎么样? – 哈喽
[53:20] Oh Jesus! 噢天哪!
[53:22] – What’re you doing here? – Are you going somewhere? – 你来这里做什么? – 你准备去哪儿么?
[53:26] I told you. I’m leaving town for the holiday. 我告诉过你 我要离开几天 去过节
[53:29] Right. 哦对
[53:31] The fianc閑. 未婚妻
[53:33] So you’re going through with that? 这么说你准备跟她结婚了?
[53:35] Why wouldn’t I? 我为什么不呢?
[53:37] What about you and Jake? Don’t you have some sort of arrangement? 你和杰克怎么办? 你们就没有为未来打算一下么?
[53:41] Nobody owns anybody. 我们互不干涉
[54:12] – Hey. – Hi. How are you? – 嘿 – 嗨 你怎么样?
[54:18] – You missed me. – Of course. How could I go on s’long without you. – 你想我了吧 – 当然 我怎么能离开你这么久
[54:23] Look at you. 看看你
[54:25] Baby, you’re working too hard. 宝贝 你太辛苦工作了
[54:28] Oh I’m ok. 噢 我没事
[54:29] Everything’s ok now. 现在一切都没事了
[54:44] So? 怎么样?
[54:45] I hear you’re kicking ass with the residency. 我听说你在实习中锋芒尽露
[54:48] It has been an experience. 学到了不少宝贵经验
[54:50] Quentin Morris is a good man. 昆汀 莫里斯是个不错的人
[54:52] I never liked that fruitcake. 我对那张蛋糕脸不太感冒
[54:54] He speaks pretty highly of you. 他对你称赞有加
[54:55] Of course. Why wouldn’t he? 当然 他没理由不这么做
[54:59] Look Ted. Bottom line, this program is the right thing for you right now. Let’s me sell you to the brass. 泰德 你现在只是在积累必要的经验 和资历 我会为你铺平将来的道路
[55:03] Working for Acxicom D.C. 把你弄到Acxicom D.C.工作
[55:06] it’s as good as it gets. 那是最好的选择
[55:09] Listen Ted. 听着泰德
[55:11] This job withstand, whether you and I liked it or not 不管你或者我是否喜欢 这份工作绝对是
[55:15] – is what you have it. – Thank you. – 很配的上你的 – 多谢
[55:21] So what about Africa? 那么 非洲怎么样?
[55:23] – Enjoy hunting yet? – Hunting? – 爱上打猎了么? – 打猎?
[55:25] I would say hunting is alot better than the city. 我得说打猎生活远比城市生活要好
[55:28] Attaboy, I think. 呵 我看也是
[55:31] – Daddy. – Hey honey. – 老爸 – 嗨宝贝
[55:33] – I’m stealing my fianc閑 back now. – Uh oh. – 我得把我未婚夫带走了 – 呃哦
[57:18] So I have an early Christmas present for you. 我有个圣诞礼物要提前送给你
[57:21] Hey, can you just get it? 嘿 这个时间已经是很好的礼物了
[57:24] No. 不啊
[57:25] It’s better. 还有更好的
[57:28] Impossible. 不会吧
[57:30] I’m gonna come back with you. 我可以和你一起回去
[57:34] Not in two months from now. But now. 不是两个月之后 而是现在
[57:39] I finished all my work and I can fly back up to take the bar exam. 我已经把所有的工作都结束了 而且到时候我可以飞回来参加考试
[57:49] Hey, only if it’s ok with you? 嘿 当然这还得看你的意见
[57:53] – Are you serious? – Yeah. – 你是认真的? – 是啊
[58:00] Sounds incredible. 简直是太好了
[58:04] You don’t mind? 你不介意?
[58:30] Wow look at this place. 哇哦 瞧瞧这儿
[58:34] I didn’t know you were coming or I would’ve cleaned up a bit. 我不知道你要来 不然我会打扫一下
[58:37] Baby, it’s perfect. 亲爱的 这儿很完美
[58:52] Hey, so what’re you gonna wear tonight? 嘿 今晚上你准备穿什么?
[58:59] Gwen? 格温?
[59:05] What the fuck is this? 这是怎么回事?
[59:07] Don’t freak out. 别紧张
[59:09] I holding it for someone. A resident. 我只是帮别人保管一下 一个实习生
[59:11] He’s trying to kick it. I’m helping him out. 他正在努力戒掉 我在帮他
[59:14] – A resident? – Baby, do I look like a twigger to you? – 一个实习生 – 宝贝 我看起来像个瘾君子吗?
[59:18] – Why don’t you throw it away? – Because I ran out here in a flash to see you. – 你为什么不把它扔掉? – 因为我赶着去见你
[59:23] If you need help 如果你需要帮助
[59:27] now is the time to ask for it. 最好现在就说出来
[59:30] I’m sorry you had to see this. 我很抱歉让你看到了这个
[59:34] That is not mine. 这…不是…我的东西
[59:40] – Look. – I love you. – 瞧 – 我爱你
[59:43] I love you too. Look… Hey, look at me. 我也爱你 看着… 嘿 看着我
[59:48] I know that this is not the world that we’re used to, ok. 我明白 我不能再过以前那样 无责任的无羁生活了 好么
[59:53] If we’re gonna to that party, we should probably get ready. 如果我们还想去参加聚会 最好赶紧准备一下
[1:00:24] – Ben. – Hey, how are ya? – 本 – 嗨 你好啊
[1:00:27] – I want to introduce you to my fianc閑, Gwen. – Wow, the one and only huh. – 这是我的未婚妻 格温 – 哇噢 注定的另一半哈
[1:00:31] Well it’s a pleasure. Yeah, I’ve been hearing all about you from day one. 很荣幸见到你我从第一天见到格雷 就开始听他夸你了
[1:00:35] Oh well, you too. It’s nice to meet you, Ben. 噢 也很荣幸认识你见到你很高兴 本
[1:00:39] – He’s great huh? – Yeah, he’s a cute one. – 他很棒吧? – 是啊 他很可爱
[1:00:42] – Oh, this is Donnna. – Hi! – 啊 这是唐娜 – 嗨!
[1:00:44] – Hi, Donna. Oh I love your dress. – Thank you. – 嗨唐娜 你的裙子真漂亮 – 多谢夸奖
[1:00:47] Oh look at this. 噢看这儿
[1:00:49] The prodigal son returns. 浪子回家了
[1:00:51] Ok, ok, we can go now. It’s ok. 好吧 好吧 我们可以走了 没关系的
[1:00:54] Stravinsky. Stravinsky, you little turd. 斯特拉文斯基 斯特拉文斯基 你这小瘪三
[1:01:01] Gwen, I’d like you to meet some fellow residents of mine. 格温 来见见我的实习生同事们
[1:01:03] This is Dr. Jake Gallo and Dr. Juliette Bath. Gwen Williamson. 这位是杰克.加洛医生 还有茱丽叶.巴斯 格温.威廉姆森
[1:01:07] – Hi! – Hi! – 嗨! – 嗨!
[1:01:09] Has Ted told you about all the people he’s killed? 泰德跟你说了他杀的那些人的事么?
[1:01:13] Yes. I hear he cuts ’em up quite well. 是啊 我听说他把他们收拾的很干净
[1:01:16] – Well, he’s learning. – Yes, he’s learning. – 对 他学有所成 – 是的 他学有所成
[1:01:19] Practice makes perfect. The wonderful thing about the death business 实践出真知 这是死亡行业里最美妙的事情
[1:01:23] – Never shortage of cliental? – Yes Gwen, exactly. Exactly. – 永远都不缺客户? – 是的格温 非常正确非常正确
[1:01:27] Blessful immunity from the sicklecal, economic avenflow. 免疫疾病困扰 不受经济波动影响
[1:01:31] You know, people just keep dying and dying. 你知道的 死亡永不停息
[1:01:33] You mind if I straighten this a little tighter? I cant… 不介意的话我帮你把这个弄紧一点 我没法…
[1:01:38] Are you a school teacher? 你是学校的老师?
[1:01:40] Eh, no, I’m doing my bar exams in February. 呃 不是二月份我就要参加 律师资格考试了
[1:01:42] Wow that’s impressive. 哇塞 太厉害了
[1:01:46] You haven’t killed any lawyers yet, have you Ted? 你还没杀过律师吧 杀过么泰德?
[1:01:49] Well, there’s still so many. It’s hard to keep track. 这个么 律师太多了实在是不好对付
[1:01:52] You know, I might’ve ended up a lawyer if I hadn’t passed my M-CATs. 你知道么 我差点就做了律师 如果我没考上医学院的话
[1:01:55] Oh that’s too bad. We might’ve been room-mates. 噢 太遗憾了 我们说不定能成为室友
[1:01:59] Oh if you’ll excuse us, Dr. Morris would wanna see Gwen. 不好意思 我们得离开一下 莫里斯医生想要见见格温
[1:02:02] Oh yeah. You two have a great time. I mean this is a party. 啊对啊 你们好好玩吧 我的意思是 这是个聚会嘛
[1:02:04] You two enjoy yourselves. We’ll be at the trough assembling our meat plates! 你们俩玩个痛快吧 我们会继续清洗样本盘的
[1:02:11] Sorry about that. 刚才的事情很抱歉
[1:02:13] Was it him? 就是那个人吗?
[1:02:16] Very perceptive, counsellor. 观察力敏锐啊 顾问小姐
[1:02:20] – I love you. – Love you too. C’mon. – 我爱你 – 也爱你 来吧
[1:02:29] Dr. Morris. 莫里斯医生
[1:02:32] – Hi! – Hi! – 嗨! – 嗨!
[1:02:35] Well, you look very sexual. 哇哦 你看上去很性感
[1:02:37] I mean alluring. 我是说很迷人
[1:02:42] Are you fucking kidding me? Huh? 你在跟我开玩笑吗? 嗯?
[1:02:49] – Don’t fucking touch me. – Oh what? Huh? You wanna fuck that guy? You wanna fuck that guy? Go fuck that guy. – 别他x的碰我 – 碰又怎样?嗯?你想上那个小子? 你想上他么?那你就去上他好了
[1:02:54] Hey we got a fucking whore in the room! 嘿这房间里有个荡妇!
[1:02:56] Go fuck him. Just remember your ass belongs to me. 去上他吧 别忘了你的下半身属于我
[1:02:59] You don’t fucking own me. 我才不属于你呢
[1:03:01] Oh, I fucking do! 噢 你他x的当然属于我
[1:03:12] Fuck this! tnnd!
[1:03:26] Shit! I gotta take this. 见鬼!我必须接一下电话
[1:03:31] Yeah? 是的
[1:03:34] What’s goin on? Where’re ya? Ok, be right there. 出什么事了?你在哪儿? 好的 呆在那儿
[1:03:43] I gotta go. 我得出去一下
[1:03:44] It’s him, isn’t it? 是那个人 是吗?
[1:03:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:03:48] I know. Becareful. 我理解小心点
[1:04:09] Teddy-boy! 泰迪小子!
[1:04:11] Hello Jake. 哈喽 杰克
[1:04:22] Oh fuck! 噢见鬼!
[1:04:28] Where’re the others? 其他人呢?
[1:04:30] Those sick-pants! Fuck ’em! 那些鸟人!滚他们的蛋!
[1:04:33] What happened? 这儿到底发生了什么?
[1:04:36] Eh, simple transaction Teddy. I paid my money. I got my money’s worth. 呃 一个简单的交易 泰德 我付款 物有所值
[1:04:41] I got stabbed too. 我也受伤了
[1:04:44] Good thing you’re a doctor. 正好你是个医生
[1:04:46] – We gotta clean this up! – Clean this up? – 我们必须把这些清理干净 – 把这些清理干净?
[1:04:49] What? This? You wanna clean… like what? Like this? Like this? 什么?这个?你想… 这么清理? 像这样?像这样?
[1:04:54] You’re losing it, Dr. Gallo. 你快失控了 加洛医生
[1:05:00] Losing it? Teddy! 失控?泰迪!
[1:05:04] Teddy, I just fucking found it! 泰迪 我才刚发现!
[1:05:09] This is it. This… this is it. 就是这个 就是… 就是这个
[1:05:16] Uh oh, who’s that? 噢噢 那是谁?
[1:05:18] That’s you. That’s me. That’s me. Me. You. Me. You. Me. You’re me. 那是你那是我那是我 你我你我你是我
[1:05:24] You’re fucking killer. 你是个该死的凶手
[1:05:28] You’re fucking enemy. 你是个该死的敌人
[1:05:34] Huh? You fucking, fucking golden boy. 嗯? 你这该死的 该死的金童
[1:05:40] Playing ramsey with your fucking eye-pleat cunt! 玩弄女人于股掌之间!
[1:05:43] She doesn’t know you! 她不了解你!
[1:05:45] I know you. 我了解你
[1:05:48] What about the game? 那游戏呢?
[1:05:53] What about it? 游戏怎么了?
[1:05:55] Is that why you called me here? C’mon, let’s play. 那就是你叫我来这儿的原因吧? 来吧 我们开始玩
[1:06:04] This woman here… 这个女人…
[1:06:09] By the bubbles in her mouth, I could see the subdued dire blood lost. 从她嘴里的泡沫 我可以看到血液涌流的场面
[1:06:12] She died of suffocation. 她死于窒息
[1:06:14] Precisely. She choked on her own blood. 准确的说 她被自己的血呛死了
[1:06:25] So you pocked this one bloodygade in the temple with that pipe right there? 那么你是用那边的钢管 对她太阳穴上抡了一下
[1:06:30] – A near fatal aneurism? – What? – 一个几乎致命的动脉瘤? – 什么?
[1:06:32] Of course you need to crack her head open to know with mathematical certainty. 当然你得打开她的颅骨 以便得到铁证
[1:06:36] Ermm, waddaya mean near fatal? 呃嗯 几乎致命是啥意思?
[1:06:41] You disemboweled… Probably while she’s still alive. 你切开了她的肚子… 似乎是在她还活着的时候
[1:06:46] There’s blood on her right hand and her wrist is broken. 她的右手腕有血迹 而且腕部骨折
[1:06:48] So I guess I know who stabbed you, probably while gutting. 所以我猜我知道是谁把你弄伤的了 应该是在你切她腹的时候
[1:07:03] Bravo! 十分精彩!
[1:07:07] I failed to see the genius here. 只是我没有看出这些有啥天才创造的成分
[1:07:10] You failed to see? 你没看出来?
[1:07:19] You failed to see? 你没看出来??
[1:07:29] Buzzkill. 真扫兴
[1:07:35] Let’s go to the incinerator. 咱们去焚尸炉
[1:07:54] Hey! 嘿!
[1:07:58] What the fuck are you doing here? 你在这儿他x的干嘛?
[1:08:01] ‘Coz I missed you. 因为我想念你
[1:08:03] Do you know where I just was? 你知道我刚才去哪儿了么?
[1:08:06] With Jake in the dungeon. 我和杰克在地下室
[1:08:08] He went ape-shit and thrill killed three women. 他兽性大发 杀了三个女人
[1:08:11] I’m done with Jake. 我和杰克分手了
[1:08:15] I think you should leave. 我认为你应该离开
[1:08:17] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:08:23] Your fianc閑 was really beautiful. 你未婚妻很漂亮
[1:08:27] You must be very happy. 你一定非常幸福
[1:09:51] This is taken directly from the center of the seminiferus tubulus. 这些是直接从输精管中取出来的
[1:09:54] The mature sperm is showing definite signs 这些成熟的精子上有明显的
[1:09:57] of structural abnormalities. 结构异常表现
[1:10:00] Dr. Gallo? You have a moment? 加洛医生? 你有空么?
[1:10:03] Certainly Dr. Gray. Excuse me. 当然 格雷医生 离开一下
[1:10:13] I’m done. I’m out. 我不玩了 我退出
[1:10:16] The words you’re saying right now are very dangerous. 你正在说的话很危险
[1:10:20] You should probably be more careful. 也许你应该三思而后行
[1:10:22] – Nobody gets out. – Don’t be so fucking dramatic, ok? – 没人能退出 – 别整的他x的这么感人似的 行么?
[1:10:24] It’s not like I can say anything to anybody. 反正我也不会跟任何人说什么
[1:10:27] I’m up to my eyeballs in this shit. 我自己和这事情也很脱不开干系
[1:10:28] Yes you are, Ted. 没错 你是脱不开干系 泰德
[1:10:32] – I’ve got my fianc閑. – Oh yeah, your fianc閑. That’s right. Gwen? – 我快结婚了 – 噢 对了 你的未婚妻没错格温?
[1:10:36] Hey, maybe she should come down some night. 嘿 或者她哪天晚上也应该来看看
[1:10:39] Hey, how about you don’t mention her name again. 嘿 你最好别再提她的名字
[1:10:51] I’m sorry. It’s just… 很抱歉 我只是…
[1:10:55] You took me off guard last night. 昨天晚上你让我失去了防备
[1:10:58] – Yeah, that was some crazy shit huh? – Yeah. – 是么 确实很刺激是吧? – 是啊
[1:11:05] You good then? 那你没事吧?
[1:11:08] – Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. – Good. – 嗯 对 我没事 – 好的
[1:11:20] Hey, ermm, we have a meeting tomorrow night. 嘿 啊呃 明晚上我们要开个小会
[1:11:25] – Tomorrow? – Yeah. – 明天? – 对
[1:11:27] That’s right. You busy? 没错你没空?
[1:11:30] Good ‘coz you won’t wanna miss this one. 好 你一定不希望错过的
[1:12:40] So I need to take off for a few hours flat. 我还得离开几个小时
[1:12:43] I know but 我知道 但是
[1:12:45] I have to. 我必须去
[1:12:47] – You don’t have to. – It’ll be the last time, ok? I promise. – 你不一定非得去 – 这是最后一次了 好么?我保证
[1:12:55] – I believe you. – You want one of these? – 我相信你 – 你要来块这个么?
[1:13:18] Here you are. 你来了
[1:13:26] Whoa, we’re contiguously short this evening. 晤哈 今晚人来的很不齐啊
[1:13:31] She’s with him. 她和他在一起
[1:13:34] No. 不
[1:13:36] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[1:13:40] I think it’s time we get rid of that cocksucker. 我觉得是时候除掉那个杂种了
[1:13:43] – I concur. – And her. – 我同意 – 以及她
[1:13:47] Yeah. Fuck yes, and her. 对 没错 还有她
[1:13:50] Well, if we’re all in agreement, let the lamp affix its beam. 好吧 如果大家意见一致的话 让灯调定它的光
[1:14:12] – What the fuck. – What the fuck? – 怎么回事 – 怎么回事?
[1:14:25] Alright, let’s do this. 好了 我们开始吧
[1:14:31] Doctors, let’s have a look inside. 医生们 准备开胸
[1:14:42] Oh I get it. 噢我明白了
[1:15:52] – What happened? – Oh my God, you haven’t heard? – 出什么事了? – 噢上帝啊 你没听说么?
[1:15:54] Heard what? 听说什么?
[1:15:56] There was a fire here last night, on the lower level. 昨晚上这里起火了 地下室
[1:15:59] Some of our residents were killed. 死了几个实习生
[1:16:02] Who? 谁?
[1:16:04] Juliette Bath and Griffin Cavenaugh 茱丽.叶巴斯和格里芬.凯武诺夫
[1:16:07] and there’s two bodies yet to be identified. 还有另外两个尸体身份不明
[1:16:13] Wait, you said two bodies? 等等 你说另外两个尸体?
[1:16:15] Unidentified. 身份不明
[1:16:17] – Plus Julieth Bath. Plus Griffin Cavenaugh. – Right. That’s right. – 除了茱丽叶巴斯 除了格里芬凯武诺夫 – 对 没错
[1:16:21] Then there were four. 那就是死了4个
[1:16:23] Correct. Four. 对 四个
[1:16:26] – Look, I know that you’re upset. – Excuse me. I’m just gonna step outside. – 瞧 我知道你很难过 – 对不起 我得出去一下
[1:16:45] Fuck! 见鬼!
[1:17:17] Hi, you remember me from the party? 嗨 还记得我吗?在聚会上认识的?
[1:17:20] – It’s Jake Gallo, isn’t it? – Yeah. – 你是杰克加洛 对吧? – 对
[1:17:23] Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. 嗯 对不起 我没吓着你吧
[1:17:25] – Ted already left. – I know. – 泰德已经去上班了 – 我知道
[1:19:13] I just spoke to Inspector Vincent from the homicide division. 我刚和凶杀组的文森特警官通过话
[1:19:17] He finds Jake Gallo’s absence to be quite suspicious. 他发现杰克加洛的缺席很可疑
[1:19:22] He also asked me if there was anyone who might be able to offer any insight or clues 他还问我是否有人能提供什么内部线索
[1:19:26] as to why one of my top doctors 关于为什么我手下最好的医生之一
[1:19:28] would have committed such an atrocity. 会犯下如此暴行
[1:19:32] I could think of no one. 我想不出有谁
[1:19:34] Can you think of anyone doctor? 你知道谁能提供线索吗 医生?
[1:19:36] Several names come to mind but since they’re all individuals 我想到几个名字 但是 他们几个都
[1:19:40] who were killed in the fire 已经死在那场火灾中了
[1:19:42] I suspect that questioning them would prove fruitless. 我估计找他们问话不会有什么结果
[1:19:48] Concerning Gwendolyn. 关于格温多琳
[1:19:51] I can’t tell you how devastated I was when I got the news, 我无法描述当我得到消息的 时候是多么震惊
[1:19:54] compounding what is already a tragedy for the hospital. 而且医院这边已经有一场惨剧了
[1:19:58] – I know that you loved her a great deal and I’m truly sorry. – Thank you. – 我知道你非常爱她 我非常遗憾 – 谢谢
[1:20:05] As for the cause of her death, I haven’t been able to come up with a firm conclusion. 对于她的死因 我还无法做出定论
[1:20:10] Based on my initial examination, a full autopsy is gonna be necessary. 就目前情况来说 我认为 会需要做全面的尸体解剖检查
[1:20:14] I’m doing it. 我来做尸检
[1:20:16] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[1:20:17] I don’t want anyone else to touch her but me. 我不希望有别人动她 除我之外
[1:20:21] – You would have to get the parents’ permission. – I’ve already spoken to the Williamsons. They gave me their full blessing. – 你需要先征求她家里人的同意 – 我已经和她父母谈过 他们完全同意
[1:20:27] – I vehemently disapprove. – Dr. Morris. – 我强烈建议你回避此事 – 莫里斯医生
[1:20:29] I urge you not to stand in the way of the parents’ wishes and my own. 我希望你不要妨碍她父母和我的共同意愿
[1:20:37] Alright then. She’s yours. 那么好吧你来做
[1:23:35] – Dr. Gray, good night. – Good night, David. Rajeeve. – 格雷医生 晚安 – 晚安 戴维 拉吉夫
[1:24:12] Well? 你?
[1:24:14] Well? 是我!
[1:24:16] I read something wildly amusing today. Thought I’d share. 我今天读到点灰常有意思的东西 觉得不能独享
[1:24:20] Patient Name: Gwendolyn Marie Williamson. 病人姓名:格温多琳.玛丽.威廉姆森
[1:24:23] Age 28, eyes brown, blah blah blah blah blah. 年龄 28岁 眼虹膜棕色 一堆废话
[1:24:27] Ahh haha! 啊 哈哈!
[1:24:29] Conducting pathologist determines cause of the death to be due to 兹做出病理学分析之死亡原因为:
[1:24:32] an arrhythmia of the heart! 心律失常?
[1:24:35] A direct consequence of mitral valve prolapse? 二尖瓣脱垂的直接后果?!
[1:24:40] – That’s great shit huh? – That’s right. What the fuck do you care? – 这都是瞎扯 对吧? – 没错你tmd会关心这个么?
[1:24:44] Because… 原因是…
[1:24:47] I have composed a poem sublime and you are my critic, you are my only critic, Teddy. 我谱写了一首壮丽的诗歌 而你是评论员 你是唯一有资格的评论家 泰迪
[1:24:54] And have you read carefully your review of my work, 你自己读过你对我作品的评论么
[1:24:56] my conclusion is that it sucks! – Maybe it’s just your clothes. 我的结论是 那些评论太差劲了! – 也许那正是最准确的评论
[1:25:07] You know that this one was well above average. 你知道这次是我的巅峰之作
[1:25:11] This one was fucking meticulous. 这次我做的完美无瑕
[1:25:20] Oh shit… 噢该死…
[1:25:26] She never really knew you, did she? 她从来没认识真正的你 对吧?
[1:25:28] – My fianc閑? – Yeah, her. – 我的未婚妻? – 对 是她
[1:25:30] Just the good side. 她看到了我好的一面
[1:25:32] No, I didn’t think so. 不不不 我不这么想
[1:25:35] And there you were… oh boy! Good little soldier 看看你吧… 噢 乖乖! 一个小帅哥
[1:25:40] ready to march down the aisle. 已经准备好步入婚姻的殿堂
[1:25:42] Fuck man. Fuck. I did you a fucking favor huh? 草你的 我草 我为你做了件好事 知道不?
[1:25:48] You owe me. 你欠我一个人情
[1:25:51] By the way 顺便说一句
[1:25:52] Props to you for killing everyone. 你够狠 杀掉那些人
[1:25:54] Oh yeah, sorry about that. 噢 对了抱歉哦
[1:25:56] No, no, no, no, my bad. I should’ve seen it coming. 不不不不 是我的错 我应该早预见到这事
[1:26:02] It’s in the past. The important thing is, Teddy 过去的事就不提了 重要的是 泰迪
[1:26:05] That in the end… in the end 到了最后… 到了最后
[1:26:09] I won! 我是赢家!
[1:26:11] How so? 何以见得?
[1:26:12] Because I did one that you couldn’t figure out. 因为我做出了一件你无法查清真相的案子
[1:26:18] I win! 我赢了!
[1:26:24] You like that? 你很喜欢这样是吧?
[1:26:26] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[1:26:30] I think so. 但是我这么认为
[1:26:33] Mitral valve prolapse bullshit! 什么二尖瓣脱垂全是放屁!
[1:26:37] It’s what I told the parents so that they won’t freak out. 我只是需要这么告诉她家人 不然他们会承受不了
[1:26:41] Aha? 啊哈?
[1:26:43] – I actually do have a theory. – You have a theory? – 实际上我有结论了 – 你有结论了?
[1:26:46] Alright. Impress me. 好吧 说说看
[1:26:52] Gwen made a fatal mistake 格温犯了个致命的错误
[1:26:53] trying to get back on you and when she did, you covered her mouth with any of your soaked cloth. 当她转身背向你的时候 你用你湿透的衣服捂住了她的嘴
[1:27:03] You were careful not to let her lose consciousness though. 你很小心 没有让她失去知觉
[1:27:07] After that 然后
[1:27:09] you injected the potassium into the basilica vein under her armpit 你将氰化钾注射进了她腋下的静脉
[1:27:15] to help preserve the body 是为了保持尸体正常
[1:27:17] before dripping nitroglycerin on her tongue. 随后你将硝化甘油滴在她的舌尖
[1:27:20] And then, you slowly let her fade into the after life. 然后 你让她慢慢的离开这个尘世
[1:27:31] She took approximately 7 minutes, 她大概用了7分钟
[1:27:35] about the same amount of time it takes for an average person to fall asleep. 和普通人入睡需要的时间一样
[1:27:42] She could hear everything that you said to her. 她能听见你跟她说的话
[1:27:48] The last thing she saw on this earth 她在这个世界上见到的最后一样东西
[1:27:51] was your delightful face. 是你欢欣的脸
[1:27:58] Time? 时间?
[1:28:01] Six minutes, thirty seconds. 6分30秒
[1:28:05] 29… 28… 29… 28…
[1:28:09] Dr. Stravinsky? 斯特拉文斯基医生?
[1:28:13] Let’s have a look inside. 准备开胸
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Planet Terror(恐怖星球)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bound(惊世狂花)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme