英文名称:Passengers
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:04] | 詹姆斯 普勒斯顿 科罗拉多州丹佛 2级机械工程师 | |
[04:28] | Good Morning, James! | 早上好 詹姆斯 |
[04:30] | How’re you feeling? | 您感觉怎么样 |
[04:32] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么鬼 |
[04:33] | It’s perfectly normal to feel confused. | 您现在感到疑惑很正常 |
[04:36] | You’ve just spent a 120 years in suspended animation. | 您刚从120年的休眠中醒来 |
[04:40] | What? | 什么 |
[04:41] | It’s okay, James. | 没关系的 詹姆斯 |
[04:43] | It’s Jim. | 我叫吉姆 |
[04:44] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[04:46] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[04:48] | Everything is okay. | 一切正常 |
[04:49] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[04:50] | You’re a passenger on the Starship Avalon. | 您是星际飞船阿瓦隆号上的一名乘客 |
[04:53] | The Homestead Company’s premier interstellar star liner. | 这是新家园公司的首架星际班机 |
[04:58] | We’ve nearly completed the voyage from Earth to your new home, | 此次从地球启航的远行即将结束 将抵达您的新家园 |
[05:01] | 殖民行星 新家园Ⅱ号 | |
[05:05] | A new world. | 一个全新的世界 |
[05:06] | A fresh start. | 全新的开始 |
[05:07] | Room to grow. | 成长的空间 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah. | 好美 |
[05:11] | The Avalon is on final approach. | 阿瓦隆号就快落地了 |
[05:13] | For the next 4 months, you’ll enjoy space travel | 在接下来的四个月中 请您尽情享受 |
[05:15] | at it’s most luxurious. | 奢华的星际旅行 |
[05:17] | Food. Fun. Friends. | 我们有美食 乐趣 朋友 |
[05:20] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[05:21] | That’s right, Jim. | 是的 吉姆 |
[05:23] | The I.D. Band on your wrist | 您的身份手环在您的手腕上 |
[05:25] | is your key to the wonders of the Avalon. | 身份手环可以带您进入阿瓦隆的各个房间 |
[05:29] | You’re in perfect health, Jim. | 您很健康 吉姆 |
[05:30] | Let’s get you to your cabin where you can get some rest. | 现在请您去您的客舱休息一下吧 |
[05:41] | You maybe experiencing post-hibernation sickness. | 您可能还有一些休眠后遗症 |
[05:46] | Your door will illuminate for you. | 您的房门会自动亮起 |
[05:52] | Welcome to your cabin. | 欢迎来到您的客舱 |
[05:53] | Your home until we make landfall. | 降落之前 这里就是您暂时的家了 |
[05:55] | Over the next 4 months, | 在接下来的四个月中 |
[05:57] | 您可以为您在新家园Ⅱ号的新生活做准备 | |
[06:00] | Meet you fellow passengers, take skill building classes | 见见同行旅客 参加技能培训 |
[06:03] | and learn about colonial living. | 学会如何在殖民行星生活 |
[06:06] | You’ve been assigned to Learning group 38, | 您和其他工程师以及技术贸易人员 |
[06:08] | for passengers with engineering and technical trade skills. | 被分配到了38号学习小组 |
[06:11] | Please scan your I.D. To confirm luggage delivery. | 请扫描您的身份手环来领取您的行李 |
[06:15] | Jim, please scan your I.D. To confirm luggage delivery. | 吉姆 请扫描您的身份手环来领取您的行李 |
[06:24] | To help you recover from hibernation, | 为了帮助您从休眠状态恢复过来 |
[06:27] | be sure to drink plenty of fluids. | 请您多喝水 |
[06:30] | Enjoy the rest of your voyage on the Avalon, | 愿您在阿瓦隆号新家园公司星际飞船 |
[06:33] | a Homestead Company Starship. | 度过一段愉快的旅程 |
[06:38] | Good morning one and all. | 各位早上好 |
[06:39] | It’s a beautiful morning here on the Starship Avalon. | 又是个在阿瓦隆号上美好的早晨 |
[06:42] | Whatever you do don’t get homesick, get Homestead. | 无论怎样 请不要想家 这儿就是新家 |
[06:45] | Let start things off with one of my favorite back on Earth. | 让我们先来听首我以前在地球上最喜欢的歌吧 |
[06:54] | No. | 不行 |
[06:59] | It’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[07:04] | Just call me… call me Jim. You got a cool jacket. | 叫我吉姆就好 我有一件酷酷的夹克 |
[07:21] | Hello, Passengers. | 乘客们 您们好 |
[07:24] | Will you all please take a seat. | 大家请坐 |
[07:27] | Welcome, Learning group 38. | 欢迎大家 38号学习小组的成员们 |
[07:29] | Your introduction to colonial life. | 接下来给您做殖民行星生活简介 |
[07:33] | Earth is a prosperous planet. | 地球是一个繁荣的星球 |
[07:35] | The cradle of civilization. | 它是文明的发源地 |
[07:37] | But for many, it’s also overpopulated. Over-priced. Overrated. | 但同时 地球有人口过剩 生活成本增加 能力被高估等问题 |
[07:43] | I’m sorry, I think I maybe in the wrong… | 抱歉 我觉得我可能来错房间了 |
[07:45] | – Hold all questions till the end, please. – Oh, sorry. | – 请在介绍结束之后问问题 – 抱歉 |
[07:47] | The Colonies offer an alternative. | 殖民行星给了我们另一个选择 |
[07:50] | – A better way of life. – Where are all the other… | – 一个更好的生活 – 其他人在哪 |
[07:52] | 新家园Ⅱ号是所有殖民行星中最美丽的行星 | |
[07:56] | – the Jewel of the Occupied Worlds. – I’m sorry. | – 殖民世界的珍宝 – 抱歉 |
[08:00] | Where IS everybody? | 其他人都在哪里 |
[08:01] | We’re all on the Starship Avalon. | 我们都在阿瓦隆星际飞船上 |
[08:03] | But I’m the only one here. | 但这儿就我一个人啊 |
[08:05] | There are 5,000 passengers and 258 crew members. | 这里一共有5000名乘客和258名乘务员 |
[08:10] | So why am I alone? | 那我怎么一个人 |
[08:11] | We’re all in this together. | 我们同在这里 |
[08:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:18] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[08:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:32] | Please buckle up and secure any loose items. | 请系好安全带 并缚紧所有松动的部分 |
[08:36] | This elevator will experience a momentary lapse in gravity. | 乘坐此部电梯会经历一小会儿的失重 |
[09:02] | Grand Concourse. | 到达中央大厅 |
[09:19] | Hello.Welcome to the Grand Concourse aboard the Avalon, can I help you? | 您好 欢迎来到阿瓦隆号的中央大厅 我能帮助您吗 |
[09:23] | I need to talk to a person. | 我要和人说话 |
[09:26] | A real live person, please. | 一个大活人 拜托了 |
[09:27] | What sort of person? Personal trainer? Travel planner? Therapist? | 什么样的人呢 私人教练 旅行计划员 还是理疗师 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. Somebody in charge. | 我也不知道 管事的人 |
[09:33] | The Ship Steward handles passenger affairs. | 您指飞船乘务处理处吧 |
[09:35] | It’s on level 3 of the Grand Concourse. | 位于中央大厅三层 |
[09:37] | – Thank you. – Happy to help! | – 谢谢 – 非常乐意为您服务 |
[09:44] | Not good. | 糟糕 |
[09:46] | – Hello! – Who’s flying the ship? | – 你好 – 谁在操控飞船 |
[09:47] | The flight crew, the Captain, the Pilot, the Chief Navigator… | 机组人员 机长 飞行员 首席驾驶员 |
[09:50] | I want to speak to the Captain. | 我要见机长 |
[09:51] | The Captain rarely handles passenger queries directly. | 机长通常不直接受理乘客的问题 |
[09:53] | It’s an emergency, please. | 紧急事件 拜托了 |
[09:56] | The Captain is usually found on the Bridge, in the Command Ring. | 机长通常在控制中心的连接桥上 |
[10:09] | Bridge access requires special authorization. | 通过连接桥需要特别授权 |
[10:14] | Bridge access requires special authorization. | 通过连接桥需要特殊授权 |
[10:20] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:36] | Welcome to the Observatory. | 欢迎来到瞭望台 |
[10:40] | What can I show you? | 您想看什么 |
[10:43] | We’re supposed to land soon, | 我们不是快降落了吗 |
[10:48] | I’m… I’m the only one awake. | 但只有我一个人醒来了 |
[10:51] | I don’t understand. What can I show you? | 我不明白 您想看点什么 |
[10:55] | 给我看新家园Ⅱ号 | |
[10:56] | 新家园Ⅱ号是巴克蒂星系的第四颗行星 | |
[11:00] | Right. And where are we? | 好吧 我们现在在哪 |
[11:02] | 我们还在从地球到新家园Ⅱ号的路上 | |
[11:05] | – We will arrive in approximately 90 years. – What? | – 我们大约于90年后到达 – 什么 |
[11:08] | 我们将在90年3周1天后到达新家园Ⅱ号 | |
[11:13] | No. Wait. How long ago did we leave Earth? | 什么 我们离开地球多久了 |
[11:15] | Approximately 30 years ago. | 大约三十年 |
[11:22] | I woke up too soon. | 我醒得太早了 |
[11:26] | Hello. | 您好 |
[11:28] | How do I send a message to Earth? | 我怎么向地球发信息 |
[11:29] | Interstellar messages are sent by laser array. | 星际信息将由激光发送 |
[11:32] | This is an expensive service. | 这项服务很贵 |
[11:34] | – Bite me. – Happy to help! | – 有本事咬我啊 – 非常乐意为您服务 |
[11:38] | Planet and connection? | 您要联络的星球和联络人是 |
[11:39] | Earth. The HomeStead Company. | 地球 新家园公司 |
[11:41] | There are 30,826 contacts listed under HomeStead Company? | 新家园公司有30826位联系人 |
[11:46] | 我是新家园Ⅱ号的移民 这里有紧急情况 | |
[11:49] | – I have a Customer Help Line. – Sounds about right. | – 我找到一个客服热线 – 就它了 |
[11:52] | Begin message. | 开始录制信息 |
[11:54] | Hi. I’m Jim Preston. | 嗨 我是吉姆 普勒斯顿 |
[11:58] | I’m a passenger on the Avalon. | 我是阿瓦隆号上的一名乘客 |
[12:00] | I uh… | 我 |
[12:05] | I think something went wrong with my hibernation pod. | 我觉得我的休眠舱出问题了 |
[12:07] | I woke up too soon. | 我醒早了 |
[12:09] | And I mean… way too soon. | 醒得太早了 |
[12:13] | Nobody else is awake. And… | 就我一个人醒了 |
[12:16] | I don’t know how to get back to sleep. | 我不知道怎么再回到休眠状态 |
[12:18] | And the thing is, there’s 90 years to go. | 问题是 还有90年才降落 |
[12:24] | At this rate, I’m… | 照这个速度下去 我 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry, I’m trying to fix this. I… | 抱歉 我在试着找到底出了什么问题 |
[12:33] | Maybe I missed something. I could use a hand. | 或许我遗漏了什么 我需要帮助 |
[12:37] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Message sent. | 信息已发送 |
[12:45] | Outstanding. | 真棒 |
[12:46] | – Message will arrive in 19 years. – Wait, what? | – 信息将会在19年后到达 – 什么 |
[12:49] | – Earliest reply in 55 years. – 55 years. | – 最快您将在55年后到收到回复 – 55年 |
[12:55] | We apologize for the delay. | 给您带来了不便很抱歉 |
[12:57] | That will be $6012 dollars. | 总共6012美金 |
[13:13] | – Afternoon. – Oh man. | – 下午好 – 我的天啊 |
[13:15] | It’s good to see another face. | 还能见到个人简直太好了 |
[13:18] | I thought I was the only one awake! | 我以为就我一个人醒着 |
[13:19] | Who want’s to sleep on a beautiful day like this? | 谁要在这么好的时候睡觉啊 |
[13:22] | Oh, I mean we’re in trouble, we’re not suppose to be here. | 我的意思是我们遇到麻烦了 我们不应该在这的 |
[13:26] | Well, I won’t tell if you don’t. | 你不想的话我不会说出去的 |
[13:28] | – Huh? – Our little secret. | – 什么 – 我们之间的小秘密 |
[13:32] | What can I get for you? | 喝点什么吗 |
[13:34] | – What? – You look like a whiskey man. | – 什么 – 你看起来像是喜欢喝威士忌的 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | Oh, you’re a robot. | 原来是个机器 |
[13:45] | Android, technically. | 严格来说是机器人 |
[13:50] | Arthur’s the name. | 我叫亚瑟 |
[13:52] | – Jim. – Please to meet you, Jim. | – 吉姆 – 很高兴认识你 吉姆 |
[14:00] | How much do you know about this ship? | 你对这艘船了解多少 |
[14:03] | I don’t know. I know some things. | 不太多 我只知道一点点 |
[14:05] | What do I do if my hibernation pod malfunctions? | 如果我的休眠舱发生故障了怎么办 |
[14:08] | Oh. Hibernation pods are fail-safe. | 休眠舱有自动防故障装置 |
[14:10] | – They never malfunction. – Well, I woke up early. | – 休眠舱从不出现故障 – 我醒早了 |
[14:13] | Can’t happen. | 这不可能 |
[14:15] | 还有多久我们才能到达新家园Ⅱ号 | |
[14:17] | About 90 years or so. | 还要90年左右 |
[14:19] | And when are all the passengers supposed to wake up? | 那所有乘客会在什么时候醒来 |
[14:21] | Not until the last 4 months. | 到达前4个月 |
[14:24] | How is it that I’m sitting here with you with 90 years to go? | 我就在这坐着和你一起过上90年怎么样 |
[14:33] | It’s not possible for you to be here. | 你不可能出现在这里 |
[14:37] | Well, I am. | 然而我在 |
[14:43] | Good morning, it’s a beautiful day here on the Avalon. | 早上好 阿瓦隆飞船又迎来了美好的一天 |
[14:46] | So wake up, sunshine. It’s time to relax and enjoy your stay. | 所以醒来吧 天气晴朗 是时候放松和享受了 |
[15:00] | Please make a selection. | 请选择一款饮品 |
[15:04] | Sorry. The Mocha Cappuccino | 对不起 摩卡卡布奇诺 |
[15:06] | Extreme is reserved for gold-class passengers. | 只提供给贵宾舱乘客 |
[15:08] | Sorry. The Mocha Cappuccino | 对不起 摩卡卡布奇诺 |
[15:09] | Extreme is reserved for gold-class passengers. | 只提供给贵宾舱乘客 |
[15:11] | I want the Mocha Cappuccino Extreme, bill my room please. | 我要一杯摩卡卡布奇诺 账单记到我房间账上 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Food can be purchase in the ship’s… | 购买食品可在飞船上的 |
[15:15] | Sorry. The French Roast… | 对不起 法式烤 |
[15:17] | Sorry. The Pumpkin Spice… | 对不起 南瓜风味 |
[15:19] | Sorry. Vanilla Chai… | 对不起 香草茶 |
[15:20] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[15:21] | Sorr… Sorr… Sorry. | 对不起 对不 对不起 |
[15:23] | – Large coffee. Please enjoy your coffee. – Cream. Sugar. | – 大杯黑咖 请享用您的咖啡 – 奶油 糖 |
[15:27] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[16:49] | Crew podroom access requires special authorization. | 访问机组人员舱需要特殊授权 |
[17:37] | Grand Conc… | 中央大 |
[17:38] | Going down. | 正在下行 |
[17:39] | Please make… Level… | 请选 层楼 |
[17:43] | Grand Concourse. | 中央大厅 |
[17:45] | I’m screwed, Arthur. Completely and ridiculously screwed. | 我完蛋了 亚瑟 真的完蛋了 |
[17:49] | Come on, now. Every cloud has a silver lining. | 别这样想 要知道守得云开见月明 |
[17:54] | Guess, I am going to die of old age on this ship! | 看来我要老死在这里了 |
[17:57] | Oh, we all die. | 人终有一死 |
[17:59] | Even androids end up on the scrap heap. | 就连机器人最后也会被扔到垃圾堆 |
[18:02] | I’m your only customer, why are you always polishing a glass? | 这里就我一个客人 为什么你老是在擦玻璃杯 |
[18:06] | Trick of the trade. | 生意技巧 |
[18:07] | Makes people nervous when a bartender just stands there. | 如果酒保傻站在这里 就会让客人紧张 |
[18:10] | So, lay some bartender wisdom on me. I’m lost in space here. | 那就传授点酒保的智慧给我 我迷失太空里了 |
[18:16] | You’re not where you want to be. | 你待在你不想待的地方 |
[18:18] | You feel like you’re supposed to be somewhere else. | 你觉得你应该在别处才对 |
[18:25] | – You said it. – Well. | – 你说得对 – 那么 |
[18:27] | Say you could snap your fingers and be wherever you wanted to be. | 想象一下你只要动动手指就能到达你想去的地方 |
[18:31] | I’ll bet you’d still feel this way. Not in the right place. | 我敢说哪怕这样你还是会无可适从 |
[18:35] | Point is, you can’t get so hung up on where you’d rather be | 关键在于 你不能总是纠结自己应该去哪 |
[18:38] | that you forget how to make the most of where you are. | 而忘了怎样活在当下 |
[18:41] | What are you telling me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[18:43] | Take a break from worrying about what you can’t control. | 别再担心你不能控制的事了 |
[18:48] | Live a little. | 活在当下 |
[18:50] | Live a little. | 活在当下 |
[19:01] | – Welcome to the Vienna suite. – Oh. | – 欢迎来到维也纳套房 – 哇 |
[19:04] | Oh yeah. | 噢耶 |
[19:06] | Huh. Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈哈 |
[19:11] | What? | 不会吧 |
[19:13] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:20] | Go, Jim! Go, Jim! | 加油 吉姆 加油 吉姆 |
[19:21] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[19:22] | Make that a double jumbo shrimp. Triple. | 来两份大虾 三份 |
[19:25] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:27] | Dance off. | 跳舞 |
[19:29] | Player 1 jim | 玩家1 吉姆 |
[19:31] | Alright. | 好 |
[19:34] | I did exactly what you just did. | 我跳得跟你完全一样啊 |
[19:41] | Large coffee. | 大杯黑咖 |
[19:47] | A margarita, please. | 一杯玛格丽塔 谢谢 |
[19:49] | You have had many, Senor. | 你点了太多了 先生 |
[19:51] | Oh Hector, please. Another one. | 埃克托 拜托再来一份 |
[19:54] | Yes, Senor. | 好的 先生 |
[19:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Go, Jim! Go, Jim! | 加油 吉姆 加油 吉姆 |
[20:09] | Get out of here! | 滚开 |
[20:12] | Come back. Hey. | 回来 嘿 |
[20:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:49] | Damn! | 该死 |
[21:13] | Welcome, Jim. | 欢迎 吉姆 |
[21:16] | Please turn your attention to the screens displaying safety tips. | 请注意屏幕上的安全提示 |
[21:21] | These space suits are designed | 太空宇航服专为 |
[21:23] | to withstand the harsh environment of space. | 抵挡太空内恶劣环境而设计 |
[21:25] | The carbon fiber and polyamide | 碳化纤维和聚酰胺的材质 |
[21:27] | construction means your suit is inflexible and endurable. | 使航空服持久耐用且不易变形 |
[21:43] | Remember, your space suit is your life line. | 请记住 您的航空服就是您的生命 |
[21:55] | Slide the handle on the right to release the air pressure. | 请滑动右边的把手释放气压 |
[22:01] | Your magnetic boots are now engaged. | 您的磁力靴已经启用 |
[22:03] | They can be deactivated using the control panel on your arm. | 可通过手臂上的控制板关闭磁力附着 |
[22:06] | Press the red button to open the air lock door. | 按下红色按钮开启舱门 |
[22:13] | Have a wonderful time. | 祝您玩得开心 |
[22:22] | Tether attached. | 安全绳就位 |
[23:52] | Welcome back, Jim. | 欢迎回来 吉姆 |
[23:57] | We hope you decide to join | 期待您再次光临 |
[23:58] | us again soon for another thrilling experience. | 我们的奇幻之旅 |
[24:20] | 突发状况时 滑下开启舱门 | |
[24:25] | Have a wonderful time. | 祝您旅途愉快 |
[25:48] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[25:51] | Searching passenger profiles. | 搜索乘客简介 |
[25:54] | I’m Aurora Lane. | 我叫奥罗拉 莱恩 |
[25:55] | Passenger 1456. I’m a writer. | 1456号乘客 我是个作家 |
[25:59] | I think we tell each other stories to know we’re not alone. | 我认为我们讲故事就是为了让彼此不再孤单 |
[26:02] | To make contact. | 为了建立联系 |
[26:03] | Your father was Oliver Lane, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author. | 你的父亲是作家奥利弗 莱恩 普利策奖获得者 |
[26:07] | No pressure, right? | 毫无压力 对吧 |
[26:08] | My Dad used to say: | 我爸爸曾经说过 |
[26:10] | “If you live an ordinary life, all you have are ordinary stories. | 如果你过着平凡的生活 那么你的故事也不过如此 |
[26:14] | You have to live a life of adventure.” | 你必须勇于冒险生活 |
[26:17] | So. | 所以 |
[26:19] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[26:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[26:31] | We’re starting over… in every way. | 各方面 我们都将从头开始 |
[26:35] | I’ll have to figure out where to live, how to live, | 我将要弄明白在哪里生活 如何生活 |
[26:37] | who my friends will be. | 谁将成为我的朋友 |
[26:39] | It’s like the first day at school. | 这种感觉就像开学第一天 |
[26:40] | And this school bus took 120 years to get there. | 只不过这趟校车要开120年才能到达 |
[26:46] | We’re creating a culture. | 我们在创造一种文化 |
[26:48] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[26:49] | Do you ever read something | 你有试过读到 |
[26:50] | and feel like it’s written just for you? | 像是专门为你而写的东西吗 |
[26:52] | I don’t do a lot of reading. | 我不怎么读东西 |
[26:55] | She’s good. | 她人真好 |
[26:57] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁 |
[26:59] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[27:00] | Ah. The sleeping girl. | 那个睡美人 |
[27:08] | You know, I’m not saying the universe is evil | 我不是说宇宙是完全邪恶的 |
[27:10] | but it sure has a nasty sense of humor. | 但确实还有种讨人厌的幽默感 |
[27:12] | How is that? | 怎么说 |
[27:13] | You get to fly to another planet, but you’ll die along the way. | 你要飞到另一个星球 却要死在途中 |
[27:19] | And you find the perfect woman | 现在又让你遇到你的命中注定 |
[27:23] | right in front of you. | 近在眼前 |
[27:26] | Yet, she’s completely out of reach. | 却触不可及 |
[27:31] | Yeah, I’ll miss New York city. | 是的 我会想念纽约 |
[27:33] | Give me a cup of coffee and a view of the Chrysler Building, | 给我一杯咖啡 以及一片克莱斯勒大厦景色 |
[27:35] | and I can write all day. | 我可以写上一整天 |
[27:37] | 新家园Ⅱ号上有咖啡吧 | |
[27:39] | They better have coffee, if they | 那里最好有咖啡 如果没有 |
[27:40] | don’t they have to turn around and come back to Earth. | 我们又要掉头飞回地球去了 |
[27:44] | Is there anything you regret leaving behind? | 地球有什么让你眷念的吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah, I’ll miss the trees in Central Park turning in the Fall. | 有啊 我会想念秋天的中央公园 |
[27:52] | I’ll miss the crowd, all the voices. | 我会想念喧闹的人群 |
[28:03] | Say you were trapped on a desert island, | 如果你被困在一个荒芜的孤岛 |
[28:06] | you had the power to wish somebody there with you. | 你有能力让一个人来陪你 |
[28:08] | You wouldn’t be alone anymore. | 然后不再孤单 |
[28:11] | But you’d be stranding a person on the island. | 但你却会连累那个人一起困在这个孤岛 |
[28:13] | How do you… Would you make the wish? | 你怎么做 你会许那种愿吗 |
[28:16] | I don’t know. I’ve never been on an island. | 我不知道 我从没去过岛屿 |
[28:18] | Okay, well… Yeah. | 好吧 对 |
[28:21] | Forget the island. | 当我没说 |
[28:24] | Let’s say you figured out how to do something | 假设你想通了如何做某件事 |
[28:28] | that would make your life a million times better. | 会使你的生活大大改善 |
[28:30] | But you knew it was wrong, and there’s no taking it back. | 但你知道这么做是错的 而且没有后悔药吃 |
[28:33] | How do you do the math? | 你会怎么做决定 |
[28:34] | Jim. These are not robot questions. | 吉姆 这不是机器人能回答的问题 |
[28:43] | – I know how to wake Aurora up. – Oh. | – 我知道怎么唤醒奥罗拉 – 喔 |
[28:45] | Well, that seems like a fine idea. You could use some company. | 这看起来是个好主意 你会有个同伴了 |
[28:48] | I’d be stranding her on this ship for the rest of her life! | 我会让她的余生都在这艘飞船上度过 |
[28:51] | Oh. Well, you can’t do that. | 哦 那你不能那么做 |
[28:55] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:56] | I’m here for you. | 我在这里陪你呢 |
[28:57] | Arthur, you’re a machine. | 亚瑟 你是台机器 |
[29:03] | See. | 看吧 |
[29:04] | See, you can’t feel that, you don’t have feelings. | 看到没 你感觉不到 你是没有感情的 |
[29:10] | You see? | 看见了吧 |
[29:11] | That doesn’t hurt. | 你不会受伤 |
[29:13] | And you don’t even mind. | 你甚至都不会介意 |
[29:15] | She… A person. | 而她 是人类 |
[29:24] | Don’t even think about it. | 别再想那件事了 |
[29:26] | No more Aurora talk. | 别再提奥罗拉 |
[29:28] | I’m over it. | 这事儿过去了 |
[29:29] | I’m moving on. | 我得向前看 |
[29:34] | What am I going to do? I’m going to sit and thinking about it? | 我要怎么做 坐下来想一想吗 |
[29:35] | I’m not going to… I can’t think about it. | 我不会 不能再想这件事了 |
[29:37] | So I’m not going to, that’s the deal. | 所以我不去做 就这样 |
[29:38] | I’ve made my decision. I know what I’m doing. | 我决定了 我知道我在做什么 |
[29:41] | I just cut it off. | 就是中断这个想法 |
[29:44] | I’m not… No more. | 我不 不再 |
[29:45] | You won’t hear me bring up her name again. | 你不会再听到我提起她了 |
[29:47] | I’ll never even mention her name again. | 我甚至永远也不会再提起她了 |
[29:49] | Done. | 结束了 |
[29:53] | I can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[30:00] | I’m shaving off my beard. | 我要剃掉我的胡子 |
[30:12] | Please don’t do it. | 求你了 不要那么做 |
[32:06] | Good morning, Aurora. | 早上好 奥罗拉 |
[32:08] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:10] | It’s perfectly normal to feel confused. | 您现在感到困惑很正常 |
[32:13] | You’ve just spent a 120 years in suspended animation. | 您刚从120年的休眠中醒来 |
[33:05] | Grand Concourse. | 中央大厅 |
[33:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:12] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[33:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:31] | Are you passenger or crew? | 你是旅客还是乘务员 |
[33:35] | Passenger. | 旅客 |
[33:37] | Jim Preston. | 吉姆 普勒斯顿 |
[33:38] | Aurora Lane. | 奥罗拉 莱恩 |
[33:41] | Do you know what’s going on? | 你知道怎么回事吗 |
[33:43] | Nobody else from my row woke up. | 我不知为何醒了过来 |
[33:46] | Same for me. | 我也是 |
[33:47] | The crew’s supposed to wake up a month before we do. But… | 乘务员应该早于我们一个月醒来 但是 |
[33:51] | I haven’t seen them. | 我没找到他们 |
[33:56] | The crew is still asleep. | 乘务员仍然在沉睡 |
[33:59] | Are you saying nobody’s awake? | 你是说还没人醒过来 |
[34:02] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[34:03] | Just you? | 只有你 |
[34:05] | It’s just us. | 准确说只有我们 |
[34:07] | But somebody’s got to land the ship in a few weeks. | 但几周后飞船就应该降落了啊 |
[34:10] | We will arrive in approximately 89 years. | 我们将在大概89年后到达 |
[34:14] | 89 years? | 89年 |
[34:18] | The other passengers aren’t late waking up. | 其他旅客都不会在最近醒来 |
[34:22] | We were early. | 是我们太早了 |
[34:28] | We… We need help. | 我们 我们需要援助 |
[34:31] | Where’s the crew? | 乘务员都在哪 |
[34:33] | The crew’s in a secured hibernation room. | 乘务员都在防护休眠室 |
[34:35] | Everything important, the controls, the reactors, the engines, | 所有重要的东西 操作系统 反应堆 引擎 |
[34:39] | it’s all behind firewalls, there’s no way through. | 所有这些都在这个防火墙后面 没办法过去 |
[34:53] | How long have you been awake? | 你醒了多久了 |
[34:56] | 1 year and 3 weeks. | 一年零三周 |
[34:58] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[35:02] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不 这不可能 |
[35:04] | We have to go back to sleep. | 我们必须回去休眠 |
[35:06] | Aurora, we can’t. | 奥罗拉 我们做不到 |
[35:10] | We just have to get back to our pods | 我们只要回到休眠舱里 |
[35:12] | and start them up again. | 再重新启动 |
[35:15] | I can’t find my pod. I can’t find my pod. | 我找不到我的休眠舱了 我找不到我的休眠舱了 |
[35:18] | I can’t find my pod. Where are we? | 我找不到我的休眠舱了 我们这是在哪儿 |
[35:20] | It doesn’t matter. | 没事的 |
[35:23] | – Aurora. – I can’t find it. | – 奥罗拉 – 我找不到了 |
[35:24] | – Stop. – I can’t find which one is mine. | – 停下 – 我找不到哪一个是我的了 |
[35:26] | – Stop. – How do I know which one is mine? | – 停下 – 怎么才能知道哪个是我的 |
[35:28] | – I’ll help you. – I can’t… | – 我会帮你的 – 我不能 |
[35:29] | Stop. It doesn’t matter. | 冷静 没事的 |
[35:34] | Putting somebody into hibernation requires special equipment. | 让人进入休眠需要特殊的设备 |
[35:38] | Remember the facility where they | 还记得整个休眠过程中 |
[35:40] | put us under all the procedures we went through. | 他们让我们通过的那个装置吗 |
[35:43] | These pods are designed to keep us in hibernation, | 这些休眠舱只是用来保证我们的休眠状态的 |
[35:45] | they’ll wake us up at the right time | 它们会在正确的时间唤醒我们 |
[35:47] | but they can’t put us back to sleep. | 但是却不能让我们重新休眠 |
[35:48] | You don’t think there’s a way back into hibernation. | 你觉得没办法重新回到休眠 |
[35:53] | No. | 是的 |
[35:54] | But there has to be. | 但一定会有办法的 |
[35:56] | There has to be. | 必须得有 |
[36:07] | 9 o’clock. Bedtime. | 九点了 休息时间到了 |
[36:14] | I know I should be working the problem but… | 我知道我应该想办法解决问题 |
[36:18] | I can’t even keep my eyes open. | 但是我已经睁不开眼了 |
[36:21] | You just came out of hibernation. | 你才刚刚从休眠中苏醒 |
[36:23] | It’s going to be a couple of days before you’re 100%. | 还需要几天时间来恢复 |
[36:25] | You should get some rest. | 你应该去休息一下 |
[36:28] | I think I’m going to have to. | 我想我不得不去了 |
[36:31] | – I’ll walk you to your cabin. – No, it’s okay. | – 我送你回客舱吧 – 不用了 |
[36:34] | I’ll be alright. | 我没事的 |
[36:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:41] | Good night, Aurora. | 晚安 奥罗拉 |
[36:44] | More than a year. I can’t imagine. | 一年多 难以想象 |
[36:48] | It must have been so hard for you. | 这段时间你一定很难熬吧 |
[36:51] | It was. | 是的 |
[36:52] | Good night, Jim. | 晚安 吉姆 |
[36:56] | Please buckle up and secure any loose items. | 请系好安全带并缚紧所有松动的部分 |
[37:02] | – Whiskey. Neat. – Sure thing. | – 威士忌 纯的 – 没问题 |
[37:11] | How’s your day been? | 今天过的怎么样 |
[37:13] | Aurora’s awake. | 奥罗拉醒了 |
[37:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[37:19] | You don’t look happy. | 你看起来并不高兴 |
[37:24] | Arthur, can you keep a secret? | 亚瑟 你能保守秘密吗 |
[37:26] | Jim, I’m not just a bartender, I’m a gentleman. | 吉姆 我不仅仅是个酒保 我是个绅士 |
[37:31] | Don’t tell Aurora that I woke her up. | 不要告诉奥罗拉 是我唤醒了她 |
[37:36] | She thinks it was an accident. Let me tell her. | 她觉得那是一个意外事故 让我来跟她说 |
[37:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:53] | How can there be no way to put someone back into hibernation? | 怎么可能没有办法让人重新进入休眠呢 |
[37:56] | What if a pod breaks down? | 如果休眠舱坏掉了呢 |
[37:57] | No hibernation pod has | 几千次飞行中 |
[37:58] | malfunctioned in thousands of interstellar flights. | 尚未有一个休眠舱发生故障 |
[38:02] | Well, I’m awake. | 然而 我醒了 |
[38:05] | Hibernation pods are fail-safe. | 休眠舱是万无一失的 |
[38:07] | Good morning. Have you eaten? | 早上好 你吃早饭了吗 |
[38:10] | No, I’m starving. | 没有 我饿死了 |
[38:12] | And this is the dumbest machine. | 这是天下最蠢的机器了 |
[38:14] | Happy to help! | 非常乐意为您服务 |
[38:28] | Gold-class breakfast. | 黄金级早餐 |
[38:41] | Well, you’re a man of simple tastes. | 你的品位很简朴呀 |
[38:43] | I’m not a gold-class passenger. | 我可不是一个黄金级乘客 |
[38:48] | French Breakfast Puff is above my pay grade. | 法国泡芙早餐不是我等之人可以享受的起 |
[38:50] | What? This whole time? | 什么 你一直就吃这个 |
[38:52] | – Yeah. – What can I get you? | – 是的 – 我帮你点些别的吧 |
[38:53] | – No. No, I’m fine, – Stop it. | – 不 不用了 没事 – 别说了 |
[38:55] | really… Okay. | 真的 好吧 |
[38:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:07] | So, I was thinking. | 你看 我在想 |
[39:09] | Maybe there’s another way to go to sleep. | 或许可以换种方式休眠 |
[39:10] | What about the infirmary? | 治疗舱怎么样 |
[39:11] | I’ve checked it out. It’s just scanners and an autodoc. | 我检查过了 那只是些扫描仪和自动诊断机 |
[39:14] | There could be another hibernation machine in the cargo hold. | 货物舱中或许会有其它的休眠舱 |
[39:16] | I’ve had that thought too. | 我也想过了 |
[39:18] | And then I read the manifests. | 然后我看了货物清单 |
[39:19] | It’s mostly farming stuff, machines and trade goods, | 只有些农业用具 机器和商用货物 |
[39:21] | replacement parts for computers in Engineering. | 工程电脑上的备用零件 |
[39:24] | We’re not going to find a hibernation facility in a box. | 我们是不可能在箱子中翻出一个休眠舱的 |
[39:26] | – We can build our own. – We can’t. | – 我们可以自己造 – 不能 |
[39:28] | – Jim, you’re not even trying! – I have tried everything. | – 吉米 你都还没试过 – 我任何方法都用遍了 |
[39:32] | For over a year. | 花了一年多时间 |
[39:35] | I tried everything. | 任何方法都用遍了 |
[39:39] | Oh well, I’m not ready to give up. | 好吧 我现在还不想放弃 |
[39:50] | Infirmary. | 治疗舱 |
[39:59] | What about research articles, any kind of technical documents? | 那有研究论文 任何技术文档吗 |
[40:02] | Hibernation technology is proprietary. | 休眠技术是一项专利 |
[40:05] | The following articles | 下面的这些文章 |
[40:06] | deal with the subject on a theoretical level. | 研究的主体仅处于理论阶段 |
[40:52] | New file. My Voyage. | 新建文件 我的旅程 |
[40:55] | I boarded the Avalon with an idea, a destination. | 我带着一个想法和一个目的地登上阿瓦隆号 |
[41:00] | Both now, out of reach. | 然而现在 两者都遥不可及 |
[41:06] | I’ve been awake for 7 days, | 我已经苏醒7天了 |
[41:08] | awake far too soon… | 醒得太早了 |
[41:11] | and I may well spend the rest of my life here… | 甚至我可能余生都要在这里度过了 |
[41:14] | …in a steel world a 1,000 meters long. | 在一个1000公尺长的钢铁世界里度过 |
[41:19] | There’s another passenger awake. | 除我之外 还有个人也醒着 |
[41:21] | A mechanic named Jim Preston. | 一个叫吉姆 普勒斯顿的机修工 |
[41:26] | He seems to have accepted our fate. | 他貌似已经接受了命运的安排 |
[41:29] | But I’m scared. | 但是我很害怕 |
[41:32] | I’m fighting to stay calm. | 我努力保持镇静 |
[41:36] | All the other passengers will sleep for another 90 years. | 其他乘客们还要再睡90年才会醒 |
[41:42] | While I live out my life on this ship… traveling forever… | 而我却在这艘飞行的船里 荒废余生 |
[41:48] | never arriving. | 永远到不了终点 |
[41:51] | My only companion, a total stranger. | 我仅有的慰藉 却是一个陌生人 |
[42:03] | Why did you do it? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[42:06] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[42:09] | Emigrate. Leave Earth. | 移民 离开地球 |
[42:12] | I’m interviewing you. | 我在采访你 |
[42:14] | You’re what? | 你在干什么 |
[42:15] | You’re the first hibernation | 你是在整个太空旅行史上 |
[42:17] | failure in the history of space travel. | 第一例休眠失败者 |
[42:19] | That makes you a story. | 这会让你被载入史册 |
[42:21] | – Who are you going to tell? – Posterity. | – 那你要把这故事说给谁呢 – 子孙后代 |
[42:24] | So why did you give up your life on Earth? | 那你为什么放弃你在地球上的生活呢 |
[42:27] | A 120 years space hibernation | 120年的休眠 |
[42:29] | means you never see your family or friends again. | 意味着你再也无法见到你的亲朋好友了 |
[42:31] | You’ll wake up in a new century, on a new planet. | 你醒来的地方是另一个世纪 陌生的星球 |
[42:35] | It’s the ultimate geographical suicide. | 简直就是终极的自杀行为 |
[42:38] | Well, I could ask you the same thing. | 那我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[42:40] | But it’s my interview. | 但这是我的采访 |
[42:42] | Were you running away from something? | 你是在逃避什么吗 |
[42:44] | No. | 不是 |
[42:46] | – Everything was okay. – So? | – 一切都很好 – 那是什么 |
[42:48] | I guess I just wanted a new world. I don’t know, a fresh start. | 我想我只是想要一个全新的世界 我不确定 一个全新的开始吧 |
[42:51] | That’s HomeStead Company advertising. | 那是新家园公司的广告上说的 |
[42:53] | – Is it? – Jim. | – 是吗 – 吉姆 |
[42:55] | I… I know. I guess, you’re right. | 我 我知道 我想你是对的 |
[43:02] | Back on Earth, when something breaks, | 在地球上 每当东西出现故障了 |
[43:04] | you don’t fix it, you replace it. | 你不去修理它 而是换一个新的 |
[43:06] | In the colonies, they have problems to solve. | 在殖民星 他们有很多问题需要解决 |
[43:09] | They’re my kind of problems. | 我可以解决的问题 |
[43:12] | And the mechanic is somebody. | 机修工不再是无足轻重 |
[43:14] | It’s a new world still being built. | 一个新的世界等待着我去创建 |
[43:19] | I can build a house and live in it. | 我可以建造一个新家园 住进去 |
[43:26] | Open country, room to grow. | 开放的国家 发展的空间 |
[43:29] | Now you’re back to slogans. | 你又回到宣传语上了 |
[43:30] | Can’t slogans be true? | 宣传语就不能是真的吗 |
[43:34] | Do you know how much | 你知道新家园公司打造 |
[43:35] | Homestead Company’s made off its first planet? | 第一个殖民星球花了多少钱吗 |
[43:37] | 8 quadrillion dollars. | 八千万亿美元 |
[43:39] | That’s 8 million billions. | 八千万亿啊 |
[43:42] | Colony planets are the biggest business now. | 星球殖民现在是最大的生意了 |
[43:45] | Did you pay full price for your ticket? | 你付的是全价吗 |
[43:47] | No, I’m in a desirable trade. | 不是 我跟他们做了个好交易 |
[43:49] | So they fill your head with dreams, | 也就是说他们会实现你的梦想 |
[43:53] | discount your ticket, and you fly off to populate their planet | 并给你折扣票价 而你过去增加他们星球的人口 |
[43:56] | and give HomeStead 20% of | 并在余生里给新家园 |
[43:57] | everything that you made for the rest of your life. | 上交20%的收入 |
[43:59] | Not to mention the debt you run up on this fancy starship. | 更不用说 你在这艘华丽的船上的生活费用 |
[44:02] | So all you see here is 5,000 suckers? | 所以你在儿看到的 只是5000个失败者么 |
[44:05] | I see zeroes on the HomeStead Company’s bottom line. | 依我看新家园公司没有任何底线 |
[44:09] | I see 5,000 men and women changing their lives. | 我看到的是 5000个男女在改变他们的人生 |
[44:13] | for 5,000 different reasons. You don’t know these people. | 每个人都有不同的原因 你并不了解这些人 |
[44:16] | I’m a journalist. I know people. | 我是一个记者 我了解人 |
[44:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:22] | This one. | 这个 |
[44:24] | Is he a banker, a teacher or a gardener? | 他是一个银行家 教师还是一个园丁 |
[44:28] | – Banker. – He’s a gardener. | – 银行家 – 他是一个园丁 |
[44:31] | And her, is she a Maddison, Donna or Lola? | 还有她 她叫麦迪逊 唐娜还是罗拉 |
[44:38] | Donna’s too serious for that hair. | “唐娜”这个名字对她的头发来说好严肃 |
[44:40] | Lola. | 罗拉 |
[44:42] | – Maddison. – Shit. | – 麦迪逊 – 草 |
[44:46] | Alright. | 好的 |
[44:47] | Chef, accountant or midwife? | 厨师 会计还是助产士 |
[44:49] | She has to be a midwife. | 她肯定是助产士 |
[44:50] | There’s no way you just made that one up. | 你不可能是乱编出来的 |
[44:52] | She’s a midwife. | 他是助产士 |
[44:55] | Good to know they still have midwives. | 很高兴知道他们还需要助产士 |
[44:59] | I like her. We would be friends. | 我喜欢她 我们会做朋友的 |
[45:02] | You think you can see that? | 你觉得你可以预见未来吗 |
[45:04] | Don’t you? | 你不可以吗 |
[45:08] | I do. | 我可以 |
[45:09] | A round trip ticket. | 往返票 |
[45:11] | 对 我飞到新家园2号 | |
[45:13] | live for a year and then right back to Earth. | 住上一年 然后又返回地球 |
[45:16] | I don’t get it. I left Earth for a new life. | 我不明白 我为了新的人生离开地球 |
[45:17] | But you end up back where you started. | 但你最终又回到开始的地方 |
[45:19] | I end up in the future. 250 years in the future. | 我最终会在未来 250年后的未来 |
[45:23] | On Earth, which is still | 地球 那儿还是 |
[45:25] | the center of civilization, like it or not. | 文明的中心 无论你喜欢不喜欢 |
[45:28] | And I would be the only writer | 而我会是唯一一个 |
[45:29] | that ever travel to the colony world and come back. | 去往殖民地又回来的作家 |
[45:32] | I’ll have a story no one else can tell. | 我会有一个独一无二的故事 |
[45:34] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[45:35] | Humanity’s flight to the stars. | 人类飞往星际的旅行 |
[45:38] | The greatest migration in human history. | 人类历史上最大的移民 |
[45:40] | It’s the biggest story there is. | 会是最受欢迎的的故事 |
[45:41] | But you won’t know any of the people who were reading it. | 但你并不会知道 是谁在读你的故事 |
[45:43] | But they’d be reading it. | 但反正会有人读的 |
[45:47] | Well, they would have been. | 好吧 本会有人读的 |
[45:51] | I’ll never write it now. | 我现在是写不成了 |
[45:52] | I don’t know if I’ll ever write again. | 我也不知道 以后会不会有机会写了 |
[45:57] | Jim, I can’t think of anything else to try | 吉姆 我想不出任何办法 |
[46:00] | …to save us. | 来拯救我们 |
[46:04] | And I don’t even want to think about it anymore. | 我甚至都再也不想去想这些问题了 |
[46:09] | What is there to do around here? | 这儿还有什么事情可以做吗 |
[46:13] | – Are you serious? – I’m dead serious. | – 你是认真的吗 – 我非常认真 |
[46:16] | Partner mode. | 双人模式 |
[46:19] | Come on, get in partner mode. | 来吧 快来双人模式 |
[46:28] | You just stand here, and then we repeat what they do. | 你就站在这里 然后重复他们的动作 |
[46:39] | Is there anything else we can do? | 还有别的我们可以做的事情吗 |
[46:41] | – Just do the… – Okay. | – 快来吧 – 好吧 |
[46:42] | – You don’t have to. – Okay. | – 你不愿意的话可以不做 – 好吧 |
[46:44] | Beat down. | 弱爆了 |
[46:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:46] | Here we go. Let’s see if… Oh. | 来吧 让我们看看.. |
[46:48] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇 哇哦 |
[46:51] | Oh. Why are you smiling? | 噢 你在笑什么 |
[46:53] | I’m up 2 points. | 我领先两分了 |
[46:56] | Who’s the lovely lady? | 这位可爱的女士是谁 |
[46:57] | This is Aurora. | 这位是奥罗拉 |
[46:58] | Aurora. A pleasure. | 奥罗拉女士 荣幸 |
[47:04] | – You did great! – Okay. One more time. | -你跳得很棒 -好吧 再来一次 |
[47:06] | One more time. Let’s see it. | 再来一次 这次准行 |
[47:14] | Oh! | 噢 |
[47:19] | – YES! – Woo! | – 耶 -哇 |
[47:24] | Sorry I didn’t wear pants for a month. | 对不起我之前一个月都没穿裤子 |
[47:26] | That’s 7 weeks and 2 days, to be exact. | 确切来说是7个星期又2天 |
[47:28] | The man has no shame. | 这位男士没有什么羞耻心 |
[47:30] | Well, you’re a little lacking in that area yourself, Arthur. | 你在穿裤子方面并没有什么话语权 亚瑟 |
[47:35] | I laughed at a man with no pants until I realised I have no legs. | 我嘲笑了一个男人不穿裤子 才想起来我自己连腿都没有 |
[47:46] | For a minute, I almost forgot my life isn’t ruined. | 有时候 我差点忘了我的人生已经毁了 |
[47:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:50] | What for? | 你抱歉什么 |
[47:53] | I’m going to go to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[47:56] | – Good night. – Alright. | – 晚安 – 好 |
[47:57] | Good night, Aurora. | 晚安 奥罗拉 |
[48:02] | She is wonderful. | 她太赞了 |
[48:05] | Excellent choice. | 明智之选 |
[49:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[49:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[49:38] | Here you go. | 这个给你 |
[49:45] | Is he asking me on a date? | 他在约我吗 |
[49:49] | Do you need a pen? | 你需要笔吗 |
[50:03] | She didn’t seem that impressed. | 她似乎没有很意外 |
[50:23] | “Love to.” She wrote “Love to”. | “我很乐意” 她说“我很乐意” |
[50:33] | You have a visitor. | 您有一位访客 |
[50:54] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[50:55] | You clean up pretty good yourself. | 你打扮得很帅嘛 |
[50:58] | – You went shopping. – I went shop… lifting. | – 你去买购物了 – 我去购..健身了 |
[51:06] | Evening. What can I get for you? | 晚上好 我能为你们做些什么 |
[51:08] | I’ll have a Manhattan, please. | 我要一杯曼哈顿酒 谢谢 |
[51:12] | – Whiskey rocks. – Coming up. | – 威士忌加冰 – 稍等 |
[51:22] | You two look fine this evening. | 今晚两位看起来很棒啊 |
[51:24] | Thank you, Arthur. | 谢谢 亚瑟 |
[51:25] | We’re on a date! | 我们在约会呢 |
[51:27] | Very nice. | 不错嘛 |
[51:29] | Took you long enough to ask. | 你竟然花了这么久才开口 |
[51:31] | I was giving you space. | 我想给你多一些空间 |
[51:33] | Oh. | 噢 |
[51:34] | Space, the one thing I do not need more of. | 空间 是我在这里唯一不想多要的东西 |
[51:41] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[51:44] | That was so good. | 这顿饭真不错 |
[51:46] | Well, it wasn’t easy getting a reservation. | 那当然 预订这里的位子可不容易 |
[51:48] | They probably going to want us to give up our table. | 他们也许已经盼着我们赶紧离开了 |
[51:50] | – Getting a lot of dirty looks. – Very popular tonight. | – 我看到好几个服务员的脸色很臭了 – 今晚这里人真多 |
[51:55] | So how’s your book coming? | 你的书写得怎么样 |
[51:57] | I don’t really know what it is yet. | 现在还没有什么头绪 |
[52:00] | My dad, he started to write about his life, but… | 我父亲是从他的人生开始写的 |
[52:03] | he had stories. He… | 毕竟他是一个有故事的人 |
[52:05] | sailed around Antarctica. He… | 他去过南极洲探险 |
[52:08] | was a war reporter. He… had lovers. | 当过战地记者 他…有他的情人们 |
[52:12] | He wrote about his daughter. | 他也写过他女儿 |
[52:14] | – He wrote about you? – No. | – 他写过你 – 对 |
[52:16] | I grew up reading about myself in his books. | 我是读着他书里的自己长大的 |
[52:18] | How was that? | 感觉怎么样 |
[52:20] | Not always easy. | 有时候并不好受 |
[52:21] | A little more than you wanted to know about yourself. | 有点超过了一个人需要了解自身的程度 |
[52:24] | I mean, when I was 17, he had a heart attack. | 在我17岁的时候 他犯了心脏病 |
[52:31] | I-I just keep that. | 我一直留着他的书 |
[52:33] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[52:38] | Oh, so serious. I’m sorry. | 对不起 话题太沉重了 |
[52:41] | We need more wine. | 我们需要更多的酒 |
[52:42] | I like to hear about your life. | 我很愿意了解你的人生 |
[52:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:49] | Why are we here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[52:51] | You’ll see. | 等会你就知道了 |
[52:54] | Best show in town. | 城里最棒的演出 |
[52:59] | So you’ve done this before? | 你之前试过吗 |
[53:01] | Oh yeah. | 没错 |
[53:03] | And it’s safe? | 这安全吗 |
[53:05] | No. | 不 |
[53:07] | Reasonably safe. | 是相当安全 |
[53:10] | Hop in. You’re next. | 穿上吧 你是下一个 |
[53:14] | What about my dress? | 我的裙子怎么办 |
[53:18] | Right. | 哦对 |
[53:22] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[53:54] | Tether attached. | 安全绳就位 |
[54:37] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[54:39] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[55:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:18] | You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最美的女人 |
[56:24] | You kill me. | 勾走了我的魂 |
[57:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[57:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[57:13] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[57:15] | It’s just… | 我只是 |
[57:24] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我懂的 |
[57:41] | So, I’m seeing someone. | 我正在跟一个人约会 |
[57:44] | You’ll never guess who. | 你怎么也猜不到是谁 |
[57:47] | We’re the last 2 people | 我们是当世间只剩下两个人时 |
[57:49] | in the world who ever get to get together. | 才可能在一起的两个人 |
[57:51] | But here we are. | 而现在 |
[57:53] | The last 2 people in the world. | 我们正是这世间仅剩的两个人 |
[57:55] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[57:56] | I’m writing, Arthur, hush. | 我在写作 亚瑟 嘘 |
[57:58] | Jim and I live in an accidental happiness. | 吉姆和我活在一种意外的幸福中 |
[58:02] | Like castaways making their home on strange shores. | 如同海上失事的漂流者 在陌生的海岸重建新家园 |
[58:05] | “Strange shores”. I love it. | “陌生的海岸”我喜欢这里 |
[58:07] | You do? You don’t have to say that. | 真的吗 你不用哄我 |
[58:09] | – I know. – You’re not going to eat this? | – 我知道 – 你不吃这个吧 |
[58:13] | That seemed fishy to you? | 你觉得那个可疑吗 |
[58:17] | Keep reading. | 接着看 |
[58:18] | It’s funny. | 有趣的是 |
[58:20] | We all have dreams. | 我们都怀有梦想 |
[58:22] | We planned our futures like we’re the captains of our fates. | 我们曾计划未来 以为自己是命运的舵手 |
[58:26] | But we are passengers. | 然而我们只是命运的乘客 |
[58:28] | We go where fate takes us. | 随命运而去 |
[58:34] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[58:35] | This isn’t the life we planned. | 这不是我们计划中的人生 |
[58:37] | But it’s ours. | 但这就是我们的人生 |
[58:39] | And for the first time in my life, | 这是我生命中第一次 |
[58:41] | I don’t feel | 不再感到孤独 |
[58:46] | We weren’t supposed to find each other, | 我们原本不会遇见彼此的 |
[58:49] | but we did. | 但是我们还是相遇了 |
[58:52] | He makes me feel like my life isn’t over. | 他让我觉得我的生命还没有结束 |
[58:55] | Like it’s just beginning. | 而是刚刚开始 |
[58:58] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[58:59] | Good, I wrote a few pages. | 挺好的 我写了几页 |
[59:01] | Did you find anything that can help us? | 你发现有什么能帮我们的东西了吗 |
[59:07] | – I did. – Are they real? | – 发现了 – 这些是真的吗 |
[59:09] | I cut them myself. | 我亲自剪下来的 |
[59:15] | You know for 2 unlucky people, we sure got pretty lucky. | 对于两个不幸的人来说 我们已经很幸运了 |
[59:23] | Attention. | 注意 |
[59:25] | You may wish to proceed to a Viewing Area. | 你可能想来瞭望区看看 |
[59:28] | The Avalon will slingshot around the star Arcturus. | 我们马上要和大角星擦过 |
[59:34] | Oh my god… | 我的天 |
[1:00:10] | That was amazing. | 太奇妙了 |
[1:00:14] | We were a giant. | 我们就像是一个巨星 |
[1:00:20] | The universe is a present to you. | 这个宇宙是给你的礼物 |
[1:00:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:26] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:00:34] | Happy birthday to you… Happy birthday to you… | 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:00:43] | Happy birthday, dear Aurora… | 祝奥罗拉生日快乐 |
[1:00:47] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:00:53] | A birthday drink for the birthday girl. | 生日酒敬过生日的你 |
[1:00:56] | Aren’t you going to ask for my I.D.? | 你都不问问我身份证上多大了吗 |
[1:00:57] | I might not be old enough to drink. | 我可能还不能喝酒呢 |
[1:00:58] | Oh, I’d never ask your age in front of a gentleman. | 噢 我不会在一个绅士面前问你的年龄的 |
[1:01:01] | Jim is no gentleman. | 吉姆可不是什么绅士 |
[1:01:02] | Anyway there’s no secrets between me and Jim. | 不管怎样 我和吉姆之间是没有什么秘密的 |
[1:01:06] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:07] | You heard the lady. I will be right back. | 你听到她说的了 我马上回来 |
[1:01:25] | This is a perfect birthday drink, thank you. | 这杯生日酒太完美了 谢谢你 |
[1:01:28] | I remember this day, a year ago. | 我还记得一年前的这天 |
[1:01:31] | Jim was so looking forward to meeting you. | 吉姆是如此的想见你 |
[1:01:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:36] | How could he be looking forward to it? | 他怎么会想见我 |
[1:01:38] | Oh, he spent months deciding whether to wake you up. | 噢 他考虑了好几个月到底要不要唤醒你 |
[1:01:42] | He couldn’t stop talking about you. | 他不停地跟我谈论你 |
[1:01:49] | Jim woke me up. | 是吉姆唤醒我的 |
[1:01:51] | Oh, yes. | 没错啊 |
[1:01:53] | He said it was the hardest decision of his life, | 他说这是他这辈子最难做的决定 |
[1:01:56] | but I see it worked out just fine. | 但我觉得现在挺好的 |
[1:02:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:15] | Did you wake me up? | 是你把我唤醒了吗 |
[1:02:25] | Yes. I woke you up. | 是的 是我做的 |
[1:02:30] | How… | 你怎么能 |
[1:02:32] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:02:37] | I tried not to. | 我试过不要那么做 |
[1:02:45] | I’m going to be sick. | 我真觉得恶心 |
[1:02:47] | I can’t see! | 我看不出来 |
[1:02:51] | Aurora, please. | 奥罗拉 求求你 |
[1:02:53] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:02:58] | I got to get off this ship. I got to get off this ship. | 我要离开这个飞船 我要离开这个飞船 |
[1:03:02] | I got to get off. | 我要离开这儿 |
[1:04:18] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[1:05:49] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[1:05:51] | I know nothing I can say will make this okay. | 我不知道说什么才能让你感觉好点 |
[1:05:54] | But please listen. | 但请听我说 |
[1:05:56] | I was so alone | 我太孤独了 |
[1:05:59] | for so long. | 很长时间都是我一个人 |
[1:06:02] | I felt like I was disappearing. | 我感觉自己好像从世界上消失了 |
[1:06:05] | The night I first saw you, I was ready to… | 第一次见到你的那天晚上 我正准备 |
[1:06:11] | You saved my life. | 是你救了我 |
[1:06:15] | And I know that’s no excuse for what I did. | 我知道没有我没有合适的借口 |
[1:06:20] | I read everything you wrote. | 我读了你写的所有东西 |
[1:06:22] | And I fell in love with your voice | 我爱上了你的声音 |
[1:06:26] | and with the way your mind works. | 也爱上了你思维的方式 |
[1:06:29] | I fell in love with you. | 爱上了你 |
[1:06:32] | And all of a sudden, | 突然 |
[1:06:34] | it was like I wasn’t trapped anymore. | 我感觉自己没有被困在这儿了 |
[1:06:38] | My pointless life suddenly had meaning. | 我了无目的的人生突然有了活下去的意义 |
[1:06:44] | And I wish I could take it back. | 我希望这一切都没有发生 |
[1:06:48] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[1:06:51] | Aurora, I don’t want to lose you. | 奥罗拉 我不想失去你 |
[1:06:52] | I don’t care !!! | 我才不在乎 |
[1:06:55] | I don’t care what you want! | 我不在乎你想要什么 |
[1:06:57] | I don’t care why you woke me up! | 也不在乎你为什么唤醒我 |
[1:07:00] | You took my life! | 你夺走了我的人生 |
[1:07:26] | Please standby. | 请耐心等待 |
[1:07:27] | Your suite’s control center is rebooting. | 组件的控制中心正在重新启动 |
[1:07:50] | Diagnostic system failure | 诊断系统故障 |
[1:08:06] | I envy you, Arthur. | 亚瑟 我好羡慕你 |
[1:08:08] | How so? | 为什么 |
[1:08:10] | You have a purpose. | 你是有目的的 |
[1:08:14] | You’re always happy. | 你总是很开心 |
[1:08:16] | How’s your book coming along? | 你的书怎么样了 |
[1:08:19] | I’ve never written about me before. | 我以前从没有写过自己 |
[1:08:21] | I think it’s some of the best work I’ve ever done, | 我觉得这是我最好的作品了 |
[1:08:23] | and I don’t even know why I’m doing it. | 但是我不知道我为什么写它 |
[1:08:26] | There’s only one person who could read it and I can’t stand him. | 只有一个人可以读它 但我却不愿让他读 |
[1:08:30] | They say time heals all wounds. | 大家都说时间可以治愈一切 |
[1:08:36] | Broken hearts aren’t that simple, Arthur. | 破碎的心没那么容易治愈 亚瑟 |
[1:08:41] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[1:08:45] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:08:51] | Tuesday is my day with Arthur. | 周二 亚瑟是我的 |
[1:08:53] | It’s Wednesday. | 今天周三 |
[1:09:02] | The bar is all yours. | 酒吧是你们的了 |
[1:09:12] | What will you have? Whiskey? | 你要什么 威士忌吗 |
[1:09:15] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[1:09:17] | – Aurora, we love you! – Aurora, we love you! | – 奥罗拉 我们爱你 – 奥罗拉 我们爱你 |
[1:09:19] | What are we going to do without you? We’ll miss you. | 没有你我们该怎么办呢 我们会想你的 |
[1:09:24] | This is the bravest woman I know. | 这是我认识的最勇敢的女人 |
[1:09:25] | – Hi, Aurora! – Hi, Aurora! | – 嗨 奥罗拉 – 嗨 奥罗拉 |
[1:09:27] | I promise that I will think of you every day. | 我保证我每天都会想你的 |
[1:09:30] | When you wake up I’ll be gone, | 当你醒来的时候 我就已经离开了 |
[1:09:33] | but just know that I will never forget you. | 但是要记住我永远不会忘了你 |
[1:09:36] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:09:39] | You’re never happy here, I know. | 我知道你在这儿一直都不开心 |
[1:09:42] | Nothing was ever enough for you. | 对你来说这些并不足够 |
[1:09:46] | You know, you don’t have to go. You could- | 你知道 你不一定非要离开的 你可以 |
[1:09:48] | You could do whatever it is you have to do right here. | 你可以在这里做任何你想做的事情 |
[1:09:53] | But… | 但是 |
[1:09:54] | Since you’re going, here’s my wish. | 既然你要走了 我想送你几句祝福 |
[1:10:00] | I hope you finally find someone who fills your heart. And… | 希望你最终能遇见一个可以填满你内心的人 并且 |
[1:10:05] | I hope you let him in. | 希望你能让他走进你心里 |
[1:10:08] | I hope you realized you | 我希望你能知道 |
[1:10:10] | don’t have to do something amazing to be happy. | 你没必要做一些非常厉害的事让自己觉得开心 |
[1:10:15] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:10:16] | Have fun. | 祝你愉快 |
[1:10:18] | Take chances. | 抓住机遇 |
[1:10:21] | Um, okay. | 嗯 就这样 |
[1:10:25] | I love you, Aurora. | 爱你哦 奥罗拉 |
[1:10:27] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:10:31] | Morning, Arthur! | 早上好 亚瑟 |
[1:10:33] | Coffee please. | 请来杯咖啡 |
[1:10:34] | Coming up. | 马上来 |
[1:10:41] | Are you soiling my bar stool? | 你要弄脏我的吧台吗 |
[1:10:43] | You want to make things, you got to get your hands dirty. | 要想做成一件事你必须亲力亲为 |
[1:10:47] | – And what have you been making? – Improvements. | – 那你一直在做什么呢 – 改良 |
[1:10:50] | Grand Concourse. | 到达中央大厅 |
[1:11:20] | First floor. | 到达一层 |
[1:11:34] | Gold-class breakfast. | 黄金级早餐 |
[1:11:36] | Huh! | 啊 |
[1:11:52] | This is Deck Chief Gus Mancuso. | 我是船长 格斯 曼库索 |
[1:11:56] | Who the hell planted a tree on my ship? | 是哪个家伙在我的飞船上种了棵树 |
[1:12:20] | – Who did that? – I did. | – 是谁干的 – 是我 |
[1:12:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:12:24] | Jim Preston. | 我是吉姆 普勒斯顿 |
[1:12:27] | Aurora Lane. | 奥罗拉 莱恩 |
[1:12:29] | Anybody else awake? | 其他人也苏醒了吗 |
[1:12:30] | Just me and him. | 只有我们两个 |
[1:12:32] | How far along are we? | 我们离开多久了 |
[1:12:34] | 88 years to go. | 到现在88年了 |
[1:12:45] | Hibernation failure. | 休眠舱故障 |
[1:12:48] | They said that couldn’t happen. | 据他们所讲这是不可能的 |
[1:12:50] | But 3 people, 3 pod failures. | 但是现在有三个人苏醒 三个休眠舱故障 |
[1:12:58] | You have no idea how long I’ve been trying to get in there. | 你想象不到我花费多长时间想闯进这里的 |
[1:13:01] | Now that you’re in. Don’t touch anything. | 你现在进来了 不能乱动任何东西 |
[1:13:04] | This is where you work? | 这就是你工作的地方 |
[1:13:05] | No, this is flight crew, I’m a Deck Chief. | 不 这里是乘务员的 我是船长 |
[1:13:08] | OPS, Navigation comp. | 操作系统 并行服务器 导航计算机 |
[1:13:14] | Unauthorized personnel. | 未授权人员 |
[1:13:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:20] | If I’m reading this right, we’re still on course. | 如果我猜的没错的话 我们仍在轨道上 |
[1:13:23] | So whatever’s wrong with the ship, NavComp’s still on the job. | 所以不管飞船出了什么问题 导航还是在运行中的 |
[1:13:26] | There’s something wrong with the ship? | 飞船出故障了吗 |
[1:13:28] | 3 pod failures? Yeah. | 三个休眠舱出现故障 是的 |
[1:13:29] | There’s something wrong. Question is what. | 某个地方出现了问题 但问题究竟在哪儿 |
[1:13:35] | That’s strange. | 奇了怪了 |
[1:13:36] | I should be getting | 我应该可以 |
[1:13:37] | diagnostics from all over the ship right here, | 把整个飞船彻底检查一遍 |
[1:13:39] | but there’s no data. | 问题是没有数据 |
[1:13:43] | Got to check all the systems manually. | 只能手动检查整个系统 |
[1:13:45] | Can’t we turn the ship around? Go back to Earth? | 我们就不能将飞船掉头 返回地球吗 |
[1:13:46] | No, we’re doing 50% of lightspeed. | 不行 我们行驶速度是二分之一光速 |
[1:13:48] | Turning back would take just as much time as going on. | 返回将花费我们同样时间 |
[1:13:50] | Well, there’s got to be something we can do! | 好吧 那我们必须的做点儿什么 |
[1:13:52] | Sorry, we’re going where we’re going. | 不行 我们还是按原计划飞行 |
[1:13:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:00] | Hibernation hangover. | 休眠缓冲 |
[1:14:01] | Get it all the time. | 一直都这样 |
[1:14:03] | Grand Concourse. | 到达中央大厅 |
[1:14:05] | 2 years, huh? Any more trees I need to know about? | 两年了 你还种其他树了吗 |
[1:14:09] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:14:15] | I’ve never seen this happen before. | 这种事从没发生过 |
[1:14:16] | Those robots have been breaking down. | 这些机器已经崩溃了 |
[1:14:18] | This guy makes 15? | 这是第15个 |
[1:14:22] | 15. | 15个了 |
[1:14:23] | The breakfast bar went crazy today. | 今天早餐吧台出故障了 |
[1:14:24] | And the elevator. | 还有电梯 |
[1:14:25] | Last week my door broke. I was trapped in my cabin for 2 days. | 上周我的门坏了 我被困在客舱里了两天 |
[1:14:28] | You were? | 真的么 |
[1:14:30] | Things like that don’t happen. Not on this ship. | 这些都未曾出现过 至少在这个飞船上没有 |
[1:14:33] | There are 60 of these tech-stations on every deck. | 每个飞行舱有60个这样的科技站 |
[1:14:37] | Docking slats. | 这是对接缝 |
[1:14:39] | Data sinks automatically, you got it? | 数据可以自动接收 懂了吗 |
[1:14:40] | – Mm. – Yeah. – Okay. | – 懂 – 那就好 |
[1:14:42] | You take decks 1 and 2. You take decks 3 and 4. | 你负责一 二 飞行舱 你三四飞行舱 |
[1:14:44] | I’m going down to the Hibernation Bay, to check our pods. | 我到休眠站查看一下我们的休眠舱 |
[1:14:49] | Now that should be interesting. | 现在可有看头了 |
[1:15:01] | Aren’t you supposed to be making your rounds. | 你现在不是应该在飞行舱检查吗 |
[1:15:04] | I finished. | 我检查完了 |
[1:15:08] | I checked your pod. | 我查看了你的休眠舱 |
[1:15:11] | The problem’s very simple. The clock chips burned out. | 问题很简单 记录芯片烧毁了 |
[1:15:13] | It ain’t supposed to happen, but pretty simple. | 这不应该啊 但这个比较简单 |
[1:15:16] | My pod’s more complicated. | 我的休眠舱比较复杂 |
[1:15:18] | A bunch of system failures, it all happened at the same time, | 同时发生了一系列系统故障 |
[1:15:21] | the whole damn thing went haywire. | 整个系统就乱了套 |
[1:15:25] | Which explains why I’m feeling so bad. | 这也是导致我不舒服的原因 |
[1:15:27] | But Aurora’s pod… | 但是奥罗拉的休眠舱 |
[1:15:33] | You did this. | 是你打开的吧 |
[1:15:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:38] | All this time, I’m thinking you’re one lucky son of a bitch | 我总觉得你和奥罗拉困在一起 |
[1:15:40] | to get stuck with Aurora. | 真他妈的走运 |
[1:15:45] | It wasn’t luck, was it? | 但并不是幸运吧 |
[1:15:48] | No. | 不是 |
[1:15:49] | She knows? | 她发现了 |
[1:15:51] | She knows. | 是的 |
[1:15:54] | How long were you alone? | 你一个人多久了 |
[1:15:56] | A year. | 一年 |
[1:16:01] | Still… | 现在还是一样 |
[1:16:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:16:24] | Same as Jim’s. | 跟吉姆的一样 |
[1:16:27] | System shut downs. | 系统关闭了 |
[1:16:29] | Everywhere, but no apparent connection. | 所有地方 但是出现没有必然的关联 |
[1:16:33] | You saw the hibernation pods? | 你看到休眠舱了 |
[1:16:36] | I saw. | 看到了 |
[1:16:39] | So you know. | 你也知道了 |
[1:16:41] | What Jim did. | 吉姆干的好事 |
[1:16:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:48] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:16:49] | – It’s not my duty… – He woke me up! | – 这不归我管 – 他唤醒了我 |
[1:16:52] | – He took away my life! – I know and I’m sorry. | – 他夺走了我的生命 – 我知道 我也很抱歉 |
[1:16:55] | – But there’s work I like… – It’s murder! | – 可是我还有事 – 这是谋杀 |
[1:17:00] | You’re right, Aurora. | 你说的没错 奥罗拉 |
[1:17:02] | But the drowning man will | 但是溺水的人 |
[1:17:03] | always try to drag somebody down with him. | 总是试图拉其他人下水 |
[1:17:06] | It ain’t right, but the man is drowning. | 这种做法是错误的 可是他也快要溺水而亡了 |
[1:17:10] | This one makes 16. | 这是第16个 |
[1:17:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:17:19] | Hey. Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[1:17:23] | – You should go rest. – Yeah. | – 你应该去休息 – 没错 |
[1:17:27] | But just for a couple of hours and then, | 那就休息几个小时之后 |
[1:17:29] | back at it first thing in the morning. | 我们重回今天早上的问题 |
[1:18:24] | Gravity loss | 重力消失 |
[1:19:35] | Gravity drive | 重力启动 |
[1:19:37] | Gravity drive | 重力启动 |
[1:20:18] | I was in the pool when the gravity gave out. | 刚重力消失的时候我在游泳 |
[1:20:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:20:21] | We need to find Gus. | 我们得去找格斯 |
[1:20:24] | Gus! Gus! | 格斯 格斯 |
[1:20:27] | Gravity loss means that whatever | 重力消失说明 |
[1:20:28] | is wrong is starting to hit the big ticket items. | 飞船重要部位出了问题 |
[1:20:30] | Not good. | 这可不妙 |
[1:20:32] | Every failure is a burnout process, | 每一次失灵都是部件烧毁 |
[1:20:34] | everything on board is thinking too hard. | 所有部件都处于超载状态 |
[1:20:37] | Why? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:20:39] | Computer, display these failures over time. | 计算机显示了故障发生的整个过程 |
[1:20:42] | Processing timeline. | 现实时间线 |
[1:20:46] | Cascade failure. | 级联失效 |
[1:20:48] | It started 2 years ago, power surge. | 2年前开始出现了功率骤增 |
[1:20:51] | 17 failures in 1 day. | 1天中出现了17个故障 |
[1:20:54] | Including hibernation pod 1498. | 包括1498号休眠舱 |
[1:20:57] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[1:20:58] | Woke me up. | 把我唤醒了 |
[1:21:02] | – What happened that day? – Something big. | – 那天发生了什么 – 一些大问题 |
[1:21:04] | A major system went down somewhere. | 某处的主要系统宕机了 |
[1:21:07] | Everything else on board is trying to pick up the load | 飞船上的其它组件都试图分担负荷 |
[1:21:09] | but the load’s too heavy. | 但实在是杯水车薪 |
[1:21:11] | Whatever started this we got to find it. | 不论如何我们都要找到问题所在 |
[1:21:13] | – And fix it. – How bad can this get? | – 要修复它 – 问题有多严重呢 |
[1:21:17] | Give me a risk analysis based on this data. | 对现有数据进行风险分析 |
[1:21:19] | Extrapolating. | 运算进行中 |
[1:21:21] | Emission critical failure is imminent. | 将造成航行中止 |
[1:21:23] | Failing systems: Life support. Fusion reactor. | 将失效的系统 生命维持系统 聚变反应堆 |
[1:21:27] | So we’re stranded… | 我们困在这了 |
[1:21:28] | Ion drive. | 离子推进器 |
[1:21:30] | … on a sinking ship. | 船要沉了 |
[1:21:40] | Main Engineering. | 到达主工程区 |
[1:21:42] | Not a lot of things big enough to hit this ship that hard. | 能够造成这种重创的情况并不多 |
[1:21:48] | With diagnostics out, we’ll have to find it ourselves. | 我们只能自己排查 去找到问题了 |
[1:21:51] | Where do we start? | 从哪里开始 |
[1:21:54] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[1:21:59] | Scan complete. Analyzing data. | 扫描完毕 分析数据 |
[1:22:04] | 612 disorders found | 发现612个疾病 |
[1:22:06] | What does it say is wrong with me? | 系统说我出了什么问题 |
[1:22:08] | It’s a few things. | 一点小问题 |
[1:22:09] | 612 disorders found. | 发现你得了612个病 |
[1:22:12] | Get me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[1:22:28] | What’s the prognosis? | 诊断结果是什么 |
[1:22:30] | Critical diagnosis cannot | 没有医生在场 |
[1:22:31] | be discussed without a doctor on attendance. | 不可与患者讨论病情 |
[1:22:34] | Override on my authority, I.D. 2317. | 重写我的权限 身份2317 |
[1:22:38] | Lay it on me, doc. | 显示结果 |
[1:22:40] | Pan-systemic necrosis. | 全身性系统坏死 |
[1:22:41] | Progressive organ failure. Cause unknown. | 进行性器官衰竭 诱因未知 |
[1:22:45] | My goofy hibernation pod, that’s the cause. | 该死的休眠舱 就是它导致的 |
[1:22:47] | – What’s the treatment? – Various treatments are possible. | – 治疗方法是什么 – 有多种方法 |
[1:22:50] | None will meaningfully extend the patient’s life. | 但对延长患者寿命无明显作用 |
[1:22:56] | How long have I got? | 我还能活多久 |
[1:22:58] | Your end of life transition is already under way. | 你的生命正在终结 |
[1:23:02] | These sedatives will alleviate | 这些药物会缓解 |
[1:23:04] | your suffering during these final hours. | 你最后时间的痛苦 |
[1:23:23] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[1:23:30] | I need a minute. | 我想一个人静静 |
[1:24:01] | We are experiencing difficulties in flight. | 航行遇到困难 |
[1:24:04] | – Gus! – Gus! | – 格斯 – 格斯 |
[1:24:06] | Where can he be? | 他会去哪里 |
[1:24:07] | For your own safety, please return to your cabins. | 为了您的安全 请您回到房间 |
[1:24:14] | We are experiencing difficulties in flight. | 航行遇到困难 |
[1:24:17] | For your own safety, please return to your cabins. | 为了您的安全 请回到您的房间 |
[1:24:21] | Should have took the damn pills. | 我应该把药带着的 |
[1:24:23] | – I’ll go get them. – No, stay here with me | – 我去帮你拿 – 不 陪我留下 |
[1:24:27] | Sit. | 坐下吧 |
[1:24:33] | You two take care of each other. | 你们要相互照顾 |
[1:24:45] | My I.D.. | 我的身份手环 |
[1:24:48] | Get you where you need to go. | 能让你去船上任何地方 |
[1:24:52] | Fix the ship. | 修好它 |
[1:24:55] | Find out what’s wrong with her. | 找出故障所在 |
[1:25:00] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:25:03] | You look magnificent. | 您看起来很英俊 |
[1:25:06] | Ladies love a dressed man. | 女士们都喜欢穿制服的男人 |
[1:25:17] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:25:26] | This can’t be good. | 这可糟透了 |
[1:25:30] | I’m going back to Engineering. | 我要回工程区 |
[1:25:32] | Can you fix this? | 你能修好吗 |
[1:25:34] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:25:39] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:26:03] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:26:20] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[1:26:24] | Main Engineering. | 到达主工程区 |
[1:26:27] | Can’t we wake up some of the crew? | 我们能不能再叫醒一些人 |
[1:26:29] | It will take them take too long to recover, | 他们需要很长时间才能适应 |
[1:26:30] | we don’t have that kind of time. | 没那么多时间了 |
[1:26:31] | What are we even looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[1:26:33] | Something broken. | 故障点 |
[1:26:36] | Something big. | 大的故障点 |
[1:26:37] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:26:40] | – Is it broken? – It seems okay. | – 这坏了吗 – 看起来是好的 |
[1:26:43] | What next? | 下一个看什么 |
[1:26:44] | Power Plant. This way. | 动力装置 这边 |
[1:26:52] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:26:54] | Whole section’s closed off. Something’s wrong. | 整个都关闭了 肯定出了什么问题 |
[1:26:55] | We’re looking for wrong. | 我们就是在找问题啊 |
[1:26:57] | Try to open it. | 想办法打开它 |
[1:27:10] | Warning. | 警告 |
[1:27:12] | Pressure door. Lock down initiated. | 压力舱门锁定 |
[1:27:18] | Please secure all doors. | 请关闭舱门 |
[1:27:20] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[1:27:24] | Warning. Dangerous oxygen level. | 警告 氧量降至危险值 |
[1:27:27] | Please secure all doors. | 请关闭舱门 |
[1:27:38] | Dangerous oxygen level. Please secure all doors. | 氧量降至危险值 请关闭舱门 |
[1:27:47] | Grab it! | 抓住这个 |
[1:27:55] | Pressurizing cabin unsuccessful. | 增压舱加压失败 |
[1:28:06] | Pressure normalized. | 压力正常 |
[1:28:09] | Oxygen level restored. | 氧量恢复 |
[1:28:11] | End lock down. | 已封闭 |
[1:28:13] | A hole in the ship. | 船上有一个洞 |
[1:28:18] | More than one. | 不止一个 |
[1:28:23] | How did that even happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:28:24] | This ship is supposed to be meteor-proof. | 飞船可能遭遇过陨石 |
[1:28:25] | I guess one got through. | 我猜有一块贯穿了船体 |
[1:28:35] | It’s hot! | 很热 |
[1:28:43] | I think we found it. | 我想我们找到问题了 |
[1:28:55] | It’s the reactor control computer. | 这是反应堆控制计算机 |
[1:29:03] | This is what hit us 2 years ago. | 两年前就是它撞击了我们 |
[1:29:05] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:29:07] | How can we fix this? | 我们怎么可能修得好这个 |
[1:29:12] | We’re going to die. | 我们要死了 |
[1:29:13] | There’s replacement parts for everything. | 所有的组件都有备用的 |
[1:29:20] | Light. | 打光 |
[1:29:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:29:24] | As soon as I pull this module, | 一旦我取出这个模块 |
[1:29:25] | the entire computer is going to shut down. | 整个电脑就停机了 |
[1:29:27] | Well, what happens then? | 然后会怎么样 |
[1:29:30] | I’ll get it back up as quickly as I can. | 我会尽快把新的换回去 |
[1:29:36] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:29:40] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:29:44] | Control computer restored. | 控制电脑已修复 |
[1:29:48] | Venting reactor. | 排气装置异常 |
[1:29:51] | But we fixed it! | 我们不是修好了吗 |
[1:29:53] | Reactor vent failed. Manual override required. | 反应堆排气失败 需手动操作 |
[1:30:02] | Vent failure. | 排气失败 |
[1:30:04] | – Come on! – Jim. | – 拜托 – 吉姆 |
[1:30:10] | Outer door non-responsive. | 外门无响应 |
[1:30:12] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:30:15] | The outer door is jammed. | 外门卡住了 |
[1:30:17] | We got to open that door and cool the reactor down | 我们要打开那扇门让反应堆冷却 |
[1:30:19] | or the whole ship’s going to blow. | 否则整个飞船都要爆炸 |
[1:30:21] | How? | 怎么打开 |
[1:30:22] | I got to go out there. | 我要去那里 |
[1:30:23] | Open it from the outside. | 从外面打开它 |
[1:30:26] | I open the door I get cleared. | 我把门打开 然后去清理 |
[1:30:29] | You blow that fire into space. | 你负责排出热气 |
[1:30:31] | – You get cleared? – You can talk to me through this. | – 你去清理 – 你用无线和我联络 |
[1:30:33] | What happens to you when that door opens? | 门开了你会怎么样 |
[1:30:46] | Heat shield. It might help. | 我有防热罩 应该没事 |
[1:30:57] | You might need this. | 你可能需要这个 |
[1:31:12] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:31:23] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[1:31:30] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:31:31] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:31:35] | Come back to me. | 一定要回来 |
[1:31:39] | I can’t live on the ship without you. | 没有你我没法在这船上生活 |
[1:32:06] | Warning. Temperature critical. | 警告 已达临界温度 |
[1:32:09] | Ahhhh! | 啊 |
[1:32:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:25] | What’s the matter? Are you okay? | 发生什么了 你还好吗 |
[1:32:26] | Nothing. Go. | 没事 你继续 |
[1:32:28] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:32:29] | Go. | 你去吧 |
[1:32:38] | I’m in the vent tube. | 我在通风管里 |
[1:32:41] | New anchor point. Reset tether. | 新定位点 重置系绳 |
[1:32:47] | I see the door. | 我看到门了 |
[1:32:49] | Temperature level rising. | 温度上升中 |
[1:32:58] | Warning. Temperature critical. | 警告 到达临界温度 |
[1:33:07] | Containment unstable. | 外壳不稳定 |
[1:33:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:33:12] | I’m at the door. | 我在门这里 |
[1:33:13] | I’m ready, just say when. | 我准备好了 就等你了 |
[1:33:15] | There goes. | 好了 |
[1:33:19] | The door won’t open. I’ll have to bypass it. | 这门打不开 我要换条路 |
[1:33:24] | Temperature level rising. | 温度上升中 |
[1:33:27] | Jim, come on! | 吉姆 快点 |
[1:33:29] | Please, hurry! | 拜托 快点 |
[1:33:31] | – Okay, I’m trying it again. – Tell me when you’re cleared. | – 好的 我再试一次 – 你好了告诉我 |
[1:33:38] | No! | 不 |
[1:33:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:33:42] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[1:33:48] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:33:49] | The door won’t stay open. | 这门没法一直开着 |
[1:33:52] | I think I have to stay here, hold the door open. | 我可能要留在这里 按着这个门 |
[1:33:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:33:58] | No way, get out of there! | 不行 快离开那 |
[1:34:00] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[1:34:01] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[1:34:03] | We’re out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[1:34:06] | Containment unstable. | 外壳不稳定 |
[1:34:08] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[1:34:15] | Vent the reactor. | 反应堆排气 |
[1:34:23] | No, you don’t understand! | 不行 你不懂 |
[1:34:26] | If I open the door right now it will kill you! | 如果我现在打开门你会死的 |
[1:34:29] | I’m hoping not. | 但愿不会 |
[1:34:30] | Come back in, we’ll think of something else. | 回来 我们再想想其他办法 |
[1:34:32] | There is nothing else. | 没有其他办法了 |
[1:34:35] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:34:37] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay! | – 没事的 – 不 有事 |
[1:34:39] | – Aurora – Warning. Temperature level exceeded. | – 奥罗拉 – 警告 温度超过范围 |
[1:34:42] | This is not how I suppose is going to happen! | 这不是我预想要发生的事 |
[1:34:46] | Aurora, this ship is going to go. | 奥罗拉 这架飞船就要坏了 |
[1:34:47] | I don’t care! You die, I die. | 我不管 你死了 我也就死了 |
[1:34:50] | There are 5,000 other people on this ship, Aurora. | 这架飞船上还有五千多名乘客 奥罗拉 |
[1:34:54] | We have to do this. | 我们必须得这样做 |
[1:34:57] | Maximum pressure reached. | 到达最大压力值 |
[1:35:02] | Do it. Now. | 动手吧 现在 |
[1:35:06] | Maximum cabin pressure reached. | 到达最大机舱压力值 |
[1:35:29] | Temperature dropping. | 温度下降中 |
[1:35:33] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:35:52] | – Jim. – Vent successful. | – 吉姆 – 排气成功 |
[1:35:55] | Rebooting process initiated. | 重启程序中 |
[1:35:57] | Jim, please say something. | 吉姆 拜托说句话 |
[1:36:36] | Suit pressure dropping. | 宇航服压力下降中 |
[1:36:41] | Return to ship immediately. | 马上回到飞船 |
[1:36:45] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[1:36:48] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[1:36:49] | You did it, you can come in! | 你做到了 你可以回来了 |
[1:36:51] | Yeah, about that… | 呃 那个 |
[1:36:53] | What’s the matter? Are you hurt? | 怎么了 你受伤了吗 |
[1:36:55] | I got blown out of the tube. | 我被炸离了管道 |
[1:36:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:58] | My tether broke. I can’t get back to the ship. | 我的系绳坏了 没法回到飞船上了 |
[1:37:02] | I’ll come out. I’ll come out. I’ll pull you in. | 我出去 我出去拉你进来 |
[1:37:04] | Warning. Oxygen level critical. | 警告 氧气到达临界值 |
[1:37:07] | Return to ship immediately. | 马上回到飞船 |
[1:37:18] | Aurora, I’m sorry… | 奥罗拉 对不起 |
[1:37:22] | … for everything. | 所有的事情 |
[1:37:23] | Shut up, I’m coming. | 闭嘴 我来了 |
[1:37:26] | I wish we’d have met in 90 years. | 我多希望我们在90年后再相遇 |
[1:37:35] | I… I’d build you a house. | 我会 给你建个房子 |
[1:37:43] | I’ll read your book. | 我会 看你写的书 |
[1:37:47] | It’s a good feeling. | 那该是多么美好 |
[1:38:01] | Tether attached. | 系绳已连接 |
[1:38:03] | Locate Jim Preston. | 定位吉姆 普勒斯顿 |
[1:38:09] | Jim Preston, located. | 吉姆 普勒斯顿 已定位 |
[1:38:13] | I’m coming to get you. | 我来接你了 |
[1:38:39] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:39:40] | I’m sorry. The patient is dead. | 抱歉 病人已身亡 |
[1:39:43] | Well, resuscitate him! | 那就复活他 |
[1:39:44] | Postmortem operations require authorized medical supervision. | 尸体手术须有授权医疗监督资格 |
[1:39:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:39:58] | Override! Override on my authority! | 重写 重写我的资格 |
[1:40:00] | I.D. 17… | 身份 17 |
[1:40:21] | Multiple procedures are not recommended. | 不建议用多个步骤 |
[1:40:23] | Override! | 重写 |
[1:40:24] | Do it, now! | 快做 就现在 |
[1:40:26] | Executing. | 执行中 |
[1:41:27] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:41:30] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:41:59] | You brought me back. | 你把我救回来了 |
[1:42:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:42:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:28] | Be still. | 别动 |
[1:42:30] | Of course. | 好的 |
[1:43:16] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[1:43:18] | In Command mode, it turns out the autodoc has a option | 在命令模式中 这个医疗舱有个选项 |
[1:43:22] | called “Stabilize and Suspend”. | 叫安定和暂停 |
[1:43:24] | It stops all metabolic activity. | 它能停止一切代谢活动 |
[1:43:29] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[1:43:30] | It’s Gus’ idea. It can be like hibernation. | 是格斯的主意 就像休眠一样 |
[1:43:32] | Inside the autodoc, you can go back to sleep. | 在医疗舱内 你可以重回休眠 |
[1:43:40] | But there’s only one autodoc. | 但是只有一个医疗舱 |
[1:43:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:43:49] | And you’re going to lay down in it, | 所以你要躺进里面 |
[1:43:52] | and fall asleep. | 进入休眠 |
[1:43:55] | 然后你会在新家园Ⅱ号醒来 | |
[1:43:57] | and you’ll write you book. | 继续写你的书 |
[1:44:00] | You finish your journey. You do what you set out to do. | 你会完成你的旅行 完成你最初打算做的事情 |
[1:44:12] | You’ll be alone. | 那你就孤身一人了 |
[1:44:15] | I’ve been alone before and I’ll be fine. | 我以前也孤身一人 我会没事的 |
[1:44:20] | But I’ll never see you again. | 但是我就永远都见不到你了 |
[1:44:26] | I’ll come and visit you. | 我会去见你的 |
[1:45:10] | Tuesday is my day with Arthur. | 星期二 亚瑟是我的 |
[1:45:14] | Lovely as ever. | 一如既往的美丽 |
[1:45:16] | Thank you, Arthur. You’re looking very well yourself. | 谢谢你 亚瑟 你看起来也很帅 |
[1:45:18] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[1:45:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:45:25] | Something I wanted to give you for a long time. | 我很久之前就想给你的东西 |
[1:45:34] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:45:49] | Took you long enough to ask. | 这么久才开口 |
[1:45:54] | Champagne. I’ll wait. | 香槟 我还是等等吧 |
[1:46:14] | Hell of a life. | 多好的生活啊 |
[1:46:18] | Hell of a life. | 多好的生活 |
[1:46:51] | Crew wake up process initiated. | 船员唤醒程序初始化 |
[1:46:55] | My fellow passengers, | 同行伙伴们 |
[1:46:57] | if you are reading this, | 如果你们看到了这个 |
[1:46:59] | then the starship Avalon has reached its destination. | 说明阿瓦隆号已经到达了目的地 |
[1:47:03] | Grand Concourse. | 到达中央大厅 |
[1:47:05] | A lot happened while you slept. | 当你们沉睡时 发生了许多事情 |
[1:47:15] | A friend once said, | 有位朋友曾说 |
[1:47:17] | “You can’t get so hung up on where you’d rather be | 不可总惦记着目的地 |
[1:47:20] | that you forget to make the most of where you are. | 却忘了去感受当下 |
[1:47:24] | We got lost along the way | 我们曾一度迷失 |
[1:47:27] | but we found each other. | 但幸好我们找到了彼此 |
[1:47:29] | And we made a life. | 一起创造出 |
[1:47:31] | A beautiful life… together. | 一段美妙的人生 |