英文名称:Paranormal Activity
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Hey, babe, what’s up? | 宝贝 怎么了? |
[00:47] | -What is that? -Hello, baby. | -那是什么东西啊? -你好啊 宝贝 |
[00:53] | -Is that what I think it is? -Yes. | -那玩意不会是… -没错 |
[00:55] | I don’t know what you think it is, but whatever it is, it’s sweet. | 我不清楚你怎么想的 但是不管你怎么认为 肯定都很好 |
[00:58] | I think it’s a giant-ass camera. What happened to the little handheld? | 我想那是个硕大的摄像机 你以前那个手持的呢? |
[01:03] | Easy to move around, versatile? | 那个多功能 便携的那个? |
[01:04] | Are you gonna park the car or you gonna stand there looking at me? | 你想去停好车呢? 还是站着这儿 看着我? |
[01:08] | This is… big and impressive. | 这个… 好大 好专业 |
[01:11] | And it has a really bright light on it. | 而且上面还有一个很亮的灯 |
[01:14] | -Kiss the camera, please. -I’m not kissing the camera. | -来 亲一下摄像机 -我才不亲 |
[01:17] | How much did this cost you? | 你花了多少钱买来的? |
[01:19] | How much did? I’ll kiss you, not the camera. | 多少钱? 我要亲你 不亲摄像机 |
[01:23] | Turn that thing… | 把它转… |
[01:27] | -What are you doing? -Yeah, see. | -你干嘛? -好的 看 |
[01:31] | You think this’ll work? | 你觉得这能奏效吗? |
[01:32] | I think we’re gonna have a very interesting time, | 我觉得我们会有一段很有趣的时光 |
[01:35] | capturing whatever paranormal phenomena is occurring or not occurring. | 拍摄下那些不管存在与否的诡异现象 |
[01:39] | Seriously, what’d you throw down for that? | 说真的 你到底花了多少钱买的? |
[01:42] | Well, about half as much as I made today. | 大概是我今天赚的一半 |
[01:47] | Good thing you’re cute. Dinner? | 你真的好可爱 吃晚饭吧? |
[01:49] | -Just keep going up the stairs. -Oh, my God. | -继续走楼梯啊 -我的天啊 |
[01:55] | -All right, I’ll make dinner. -Good. | -好吧 晚饭我来做 -很好 |
[01:57] | No. We’re just gonna film whatever happens to us, | 不 我把发生的一切都拍下来 |
[02:01] | and then when any weird shit goes on, | 然后如果发生了诡异的事情 |
[02:04] | we will be in a perfect position to capture it for posterity. | 我们就能及时把它记录下来 然后留给子孙 |
[02:09] | Oh, so we can always, like, look back and remember fondly? | 然后我们就可以 随时回顾 津津乐道一番? |
[02:12] | Well, you know, hopefully, once we get it on camera, | 你要知道 一旦我们把它拍摄下来 |
[02:15] | -we can figure out what’s going on. -OK. | -我们就能搞清楚状况 -好的 |
[02:18] | Once we know what’s going on, we can react appropriately. | 一旦我们搞清了状况 我们就可以合理应对 |
[02:23] | -And… -Take it from there. | -然后… -把它揪出来 |
[02:28] | Take care of it, whatever it is. If it’s one of those neighbors, | 不管是什么东西 搞定它 如果是我们邻居 |
[02:31] | one of those kids who’s obsessed with you | 那些迷恋你的小孩子 |
[02:33] | and is trying to peep through a window or something at night, | 在晚上透过窗 偷窥你之类的话 |
[02:36] | that will take care of them. | 那东西会把他们拍下来 |
[02:38] | Unless that kid has been following me since I was eight years old. | 除非那些小孩子从我8岁时 就开始一直就缠着我 |
[02:42] | -Something pretty creepy. -I don’t think that’s the thing. | -这事还真令人毛骨悚然 -我不认为是那些小孩子 |
[02:44] | You’re telling me. | 这还用你说! |
[02:46] | -You know, I realize that you’re… -Are you all right? Are you OK? | -你知道吗 我意识到… -你好吗? 你还好吗? |
[02:50] | Are you doing OK? | 你一切可好? |
[02:52] | -Are you talking to the? -Are you happy? | -你不是在跟摄像机讲… -你快乐吗? |
[02:55] | Do you have enough batteries? | 你电量够用吗? |
[02:57] | You’re supposed to be in love with me, not the machine. | 你应该和我恋爱 而不是和那台机器 |
[03:01] | We are gonna be sleeping with this camera. | 这台摄像机是要和我们一起睡觉的 |
[03:03] | -We’re gonna what? -Put it in the bedroom. | -什么? -把它放在卧室 |
[03:05] | All night? | 整夜? |
[03:08] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:12] | That was shy. You looked away. | 你害羞了 你没有正眼看 |
[03:21] | Dinny time. | 晚饭时间 |
[03:25] | -Test, audio test. -This is the last test, right? | -测试 音效测试 -这是最后一项测试 对吧? |
[03:29] | Yeah. Can you just please talk, please? | 对 你能随便讲点什么吗 拜托? |
[03:32] | Hello, Micah. You’re the best boyfriend in the whole world, | 你好 迈卡 你是全世界最好的男朋友 |
[03:36] | -except for your strange fascination -Video’s good. | -除了你对数码产品 -视频效果很好 |
[03:38] | -With electronics. -Katie, say something. | -太过于嫉妒着迷 -凯蒂 说话 |
[03:41] | -What do you want me to say? -Something really quiet. | -你想让我说什么? -轻轻地说话 |
[03:44] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么? |
[03:46] | -Whisper. -I am whispering. | -低声说话 -我在低声说啊 |
[03:48] | -Can you hear me? -Whisper. | -你能听到我吗? -低声说话 |
[03:50] | -I am whispering. -You’re not whispering. | -我现在就是啊 -你没有轻声说 |
[03:53] | I am whispering now. | 我现在低声说话了 |
[03:55] | That’s a whisper, and I think we caught it on camera. | 这才是嘛 我想摄像机录下来了 |
[03:57] | All right, sweet, this microphone is worth the cash. | 好嘞 甜心 这个麦克风的确物有所值 |
[04:00] | All right, we’re operational, babe. | 好的 我们开始吧 宝贝 |
[04:03] | Sweet! | 甜心! |
[04:05] | Do you know of any tricks to make this stuff happen? | 你知道有什么伎俩 可以引出这东西吗? |
[04:10] | I don’t wanna make… them, it, whatever… | 我不想… 它们 它 不管是什么… |
[04:14] | I don’t want it to happen at all. | 我根本就不希望它出现 |
[04:16] | So I don’t wanna force it to happen. | 所以我不想把它逼出来 |
[04:20] | You know, if it catches something, great, but I’m not gonna like… | 如果摄像机能拍到什么的话 非常好 但是我不想… |
[04:23] | OK. I mean, I’m just saying ’cause you know, have it on camera | 好的 我只是说 把它记录下来 |
[04:26] | would be pretty cool for a lot of reasons, sweetie. | 会非常棒的 甜心 |
[04:29] | -It would… -I know. | -它可以… -我懂 |
[04:31] | -substantiate your claims. -You believe me, right? | -证明你所说的 -你相信我的 对吧 |
[04:33] | Yeah, of course. | 相信 当然了 |
[04:52] | What is that? | 那是什么声音? |
[04:56] | Let’s investigate it. | 我们去调查调查 |
[04:58] | We’re hearing a weird sound. | 我们现在听到了一个古怪的声音 |
[05:09] | You hear it? | 你听到了吗? |
[05:16] | Is it the fridge? | 是冰箱吗? |
[05:20] | It’s the icemaker. | 是冷冻柜的声音 |
[05:23] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[05:26] | It will only come out when we sleep here. | 它只会在我们睡觉时出现 |
[05:29] | I’d like to take this moment | 我想借此机会 |
[05:30] | to illustrate the beauty of this fine instrument. | 展示一下这样精致品的美丽之处 |
[05:34] | I meant her. This is just my guitar. | 我指她 这个只是我的吉他 |
[05:38] | You’re sweet. | 你嘴巴真甜 |
[05:42] | -What is this? -I just like your feet. They’re sexy. | -干嘛? -我很喜欢你的脚 太性感了 |
[05:45] | I need to repaint my toenails. | 我的脚趾甲得重新上一下指甲油 |
[05:47] | You shouldn’t film my feet. | 你不应该拍我的脚 |
[05:49] | Sex type thing. Can I get a little striptease? | 性感尤物啊 我能看你跳段脱衣舞吗? |
[05:53] | Please? Just a half of one. | 求你了 就一小段 |
[05:55] | Just bra and panties. | 就只穿内衣 内裤 |
[05:58] | -No. -All right. I’ll do anything you want. | -不要 -好吧 你说什么我都答应你 |
[06:02] | No. | 不要 |
[06:03] | Bullshit. | 瞎说 |
[06:06] | Yeah, the Venus. Hey, go back in your Venus pose. | 好的 维纳斯女神 摆回维纳斯的造型啊 |
[06:09] | No. So where are we gonna put it? | 不要 那么我们把摄像机放哪儿? |
[06:13] | You’ve got the bathroom or the hallway. | 你想对着洗手间还是过道 |
[06:15] | I think it should point down the hall, that’s where we heard its footsteps. | 我想应该对着过道 我们听到它的脚步声是从那儿传来的 |
[06:19] | It’s kinda dark. | 那边有点暗 |
[06:22] | You can’t see me here? | 你这样看不到我吧 |
[06:23] | -Not at all. -What if I turn this one on? | -一点都看不到 -那我把这灯打开呢? |
[06:28] | Yeah, that’s good. | 好的 这样好多了 |
[06:30] | -That’s cool? Need more light? -No, I think you’re fine. | -可以了吗? 光线够吗? -可以了 |
[06:33] | -All right. -Come check it out. | -好的 -你过来看看 |
[06:39] | What happened with putting the camera out here? | 不是告诉过你 别把摄像机 带进这里吗? |
[06:44] | -We could get… -It’s gotta get old, right? | -我们可以… -那玩意会变老的 对吗? |
[06:47] | Careful. You’re about to run into the shower. | 小心 你要掉到浴缸里去了 |
[06:49] | We could get extracurricular with this. | 我们可以用这个拍些”课余活动”的啊 |
[06:51] | I mentioned it before. | 我之前提过的 |
[06:53] | -We could… but no. -OK. | -我们可以… 但是不行 -好吧 |
[06:56] | Nice try, though. | 不过 很不错的尝试 |
[06:57] | I just want you to know I’m crying inside. | 我只想让你知道 我的内心在哭泣 |
[07:02] | I’m putting this thing back. | 我现在把摄像机装回去 |
[07:04] | OK, now hook up the FireWire. Going off. | 好的 现在连上数据线 开动 |
[07:11] | -Is it working? -It is, or isn’t? | -行了吗? -行不行? |
[07:15] | Yeah, I think it’s good. | 行了 我想可以了 |
[07:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:30] | How am I supposed to sleep with that? | 那东西开着 我怎么睡啊? |
[07:35] | Lt’ll be fine. | 没关系的 |
[07:55] | It’s looking at me. | 它看着我呢 |
[08:30] | This is what Katie looks like in the morning. | 这就是凯蒂早上起床时的样子 |
[08:36] | She is so pretty. | 她太漂亮了 |
[08:39] | -What do you want for breakfast? -Whatever. What the hell… | -你早饭想吃什么? -随便 怎么会… |
[08:44] | “Whatever” isn’t an answer. How about scrambled eggs? | 不要跟我讲”随便” 炒鸡蛋怎么样? |
[08:47] | -Sounds pretty good. -Yeah? Good. | -听起来不错 -是吗? 好的 |
[08:52] | -Hey, babe? -What? | -宝贝? -怎么了? |
[08:55] | Did you drop my keys on the floor? | 你昨晚把我的钥匙扔在地板上了吗? |
[08:58] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:00] | My keys are in the middle of the floor. | 我的钥匙在地板上 |
[09:02] | I just… Look where I found my keys. | 我… 看看我在哪里找到了我的钥匙 |
[09:06] | -Where did you leave them? -I left them on the counter. | -你之前放哪里的? -长桌上 |
[09:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[09:10] | Yes. I always leave them in the same spot, next to your wallet. | 对啊 我向来都放在同一个地方的 就你钱包旁边 |
[09:14] | Obviously, this is incontrovertible evidence | 很显然 这是个不容置疑的证据 |
[09:17] | that evil forces came from beyond the grave to move your keys. | 那个邪恶的阴魂从遥远的墓地 赶到这儿来移动你的钥匙 |
[09:21] | Make your breakfast. | 早饭做好了 |
[09:26] | That would be a 3.0 on the splash scale. | 根据入水水花 此动作得分 3.0分 |
[09:29] | -What are you doing up there? -I’m filming you. | -你在上面干什么? -我在拍你啊 |
[09:33] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[09:40] | Very, very mature. I think that’s my… | 非常 非常成熟 我想这是… |
[09:44] | I got a big one! | 有大鱼上钩了了! |
[09:46] | I think that’s my favorite quality in you, it’s your maturity. | 我想我最欣赏你的一点 就是你的成熟 |
[09:51] | Big day. It’s the day of the psychic, he’s coming. | 大日子 今天是灵异诊断师要过来 他就快到了 |
[09:54] | He should be here within the hour. | 他应该一小时之内就会到 |
[09:56] | We’re gonna go find Micah and see how he’s feeling about it. | 我们去找一下迈卡 看看他怎么想的 |
[09:59] | My guess? Very excited. | 我猜的话? 他一定很激动 |
[10:01] | All right, tell me how excited you are to meet our psychic. | 好吧 快告诉我 我们的灵异诊断师一个小时内就要来了 |
[10:07] | -Who will be here within the hour. -The doctor will be here? Great. | -你现在有多么激动? -那个医生要到这儿来? 太好了 |
[10:12] | So excited, I can’t contain myself. | 太激动了 我都不能自控了 |
[10:15] | Can’t contain yourself? Let it all out. Don’t be shy. | 无法自控了? 释放出来吧 不要害羞 |
[10:18] | I got something quite appropriate for your psychic, though, I think. | 不过 我倒是为你的灵异师准备了个好东西 |
[10:24] | -What? -I just, you know, stumbled upon it. | -什么? -我就 你知道 碰巧撞到的 |
[10:27] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[10:28] | Maybe I’ll play this when he gets here. I think it’ll make him feel at home. | 等他到了 我再放 这可以让他有一种宾至如归的感觉 |
[10:37] | You are totally not taking this seriously, are you? | 你完全没把这当回事 对吧? |
[10:40] | Don’t you wanna make him feel at home and welcome in his own environment? | 你难道就不想让他感到宾至如归 制造点他熟悉的气氛? |
[10:44] | I mean, this way… | 我的意思是 这样子… |
[10:45] | This is not gonna make him feel at home. This is gonna make him leave. | 这样才不能使他感到宾至如归 这只会赶他走 |
[10:49] | We’re not gonna insult… You, not me. You. | 我们这样会侮辱… 你 不是我 你 |
[10:52] | Don’t you smile like you’re so happy with yourself. | 你别给我笑 不要这样洋洋自得 |
[10:55] | How ’bout less music? | 能不能不放音乐? |
[10:58] | That was good. | 好多了 |
[10:59] | Is the psychic gonna give me some stock tips while he’s here? | 那个灵异师来的时候 会不会给我一些股票方面的建议? |
[11:02] | Haven’t bet on the horses in awhile. | 我也好久没赌马了 |
[11:05] | -Maybe if you’re good. -An opinion on the hundred-to-one shot? | -如果你表现好 或许会 -一百比一赔率方面的建议? |
[11:09] | -Stock? -I’m done with you. | -股票? -不拍你了 |
[11:10] | So you’d think a psychic would be on time. | 这么说 你认为灵异师会准时到达 |
[11:14] | You know, like he could foretell if the traffic was gonna be bad? | 你也知道 就好像 他能够预测到今天会有交通堵塞 |
[11:18] | You’re clever. | 你真聪明 |
[11:20] | Wait, let me get my music. | 等等 让我把音乐开一下 |
[11:22] | Don’t you even think about turning that on. | 想都别想 |
[11:26] | -Hi. Dr. Fredrichs? -Yes. Hi. | -你好 是弗里德里施吗? -是的 你好 |
[11:29] | -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you. Come on in. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 快进来 |
[11:31] | -This is Micah. -Oh, hi. Micah. | -这是迈卡 -迈卡 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry for the camera. | 关于那摄像机 我很抱歉 |
[11:34] | So can you see ahead of, like, that kind of thing? | 那么你能预测 那种 那种东西吗? |
[11:36] | -Like know when traffic’s gonna be bad? -Cut. | -就像 预测什么时候会交通堵塞? -闭嘴 |
[11:40] | Oh, usually it depends on the day of the week, or the time of the day. | 这通常取决于是否是周末 是否是上下班高峰期 |
[11:43] | -You know. -Like all of us. | -你知道的 -跟我们一样 |
[11:44] | I never hesitate when somebody says, “Will you come to San Diego?” | 每当有人问 “你会去圣迭戈吗? ” 我都毫不犹豫答应 |
[11:47] | I’m always ready to do that. | 我时刻准备着来这儿 |
[11:49] | I’m certainly glad you could make the trip today. We really do appreciate it. | 今天你能过来 我真的很高兴 我们非常感谢你 |
[11:53] | I’d like to spend time getting to know you, | 我想花些时间来了解你 |
[11:55] | getting a bit more information than what we shared over the phone. | 深入了解一下电话上谈过的 |
[11:58] | Getting to know both of you, what’s your life like, | 以及熟悉一下你们俩 熟悉一下你们的生活 |
[12:01] | what’s your relationship like… | 你们之间的关系… |
[12:03] | It’s good. | 关系很好 |
[12:04] | -It’s good? That’s one good step. -Straight to the point there. | -关系很好? 这点不错 -说的很开门见山 |
[12:07] | How long have the two of you been together? | 你们俩在一起多久了? |
[12:09] | -Three years. -Three years? | -三年? -三年? |
[12:11] | We’re engaged to be engaged after she graduates. | 我们已经商量好了 她一毕业 我们就订婚 |
[12:14] | -And your jobs? Both your jobs? -I’m a student. | -你们的工作? 你们俩都做什么? -我是学生 |
[12:17] | I’m an English major, hoping to be a teacher soon. | 我是英语专业的学生 很快就要当老师了 |
[12:20] | I don’t know where yet. Micah is a day trader. | 虽然我还不清楚去哪里教 迈卡是日内交易员 |
[12:25] | -Yeah. -How about your health? | -对 -你们的身体状况怎么样? |
[12:28] | -We’re in good health. -And no medications involved? | -我们身体都很健康 -没有在接受治疗之类的? |
[12:31] | -No. -OK. | -没有 -好的 |
[12:33] | More often than not, things that you’ve shared with me | 通常 你向我述说的一些事情 例如吱吱作响的房子啊 |
[12:38] | can be explained away by simple things, like squeaky houses or rattling pipes | 咔哒咔哒的水管啊 可以用很简单的原理来解释 |
[12:42] | or you know, some normal thing that’s going on | 或者说 一些正常的事情让人 |
[12:45] | that has people more freaked because they’re under a high degree of stress. | 产生焦虑情绪 因为他们生活在极度压力下 |
[12:50] | So… So this… let’s call it a haunting, | 那… 那么这… 让我们把它称作阴魂不善 |
[12:55] | has happened to you before moving into this house. | 在你搬到这里之前 已经发生过了 |
[12:57] | Yes. It started when I was eight. | 是的 从我8岁时就开始了 |
[13:02] | I, you know, I lived with my family, of course, | 你也知道 我 我那会和家人一起住 |
[13:06] | and shared a room with my younger sister, Christi. She was five. | 我和妹妹克里丝蒂住一间屋 她那时5岁 |
[13:10] | And at that time we both, you know, experienced whatever it was. | 在那时 我们一起经历了那东西 |
[13:16] | We had… I would feel the breathing and it would wake me up, | 我们… 我感到别人在呼吸 然后我就被惊醒 |
[13:19] | and I would wake her up. And I would see the… | 我再把她弄醒 我就看到… |
[13:24] | I guess you’d call it like the, like just a mass, like the shadowy figure | 我猜你把它称之为 就好像 一堆影子 模糊的身影 |
[13:29] | that would be at the foot of my bed. | 它就驻足在我床脚边 |
[13:31] | It was always at the foot of my bed, never at the foot of her bed. | 它总是在我的床脚边 从没去过她那边 |
[13:33] | -But she did see it. -She saw it also? | -但是她也看到了 -她也看得到? |
[13:36] | Absolutely. And we were both absolutely terrified. | 是的 然后我们都被吓坏了 |
[13:39] | -OK. -I mean, you know, couldn’t even move. | -好的 -我是说 我们被吓得寸步不能移 |
[13:43] | You know, you just… It was just… It was horrifying. | 你要知道 你就… 那太… 太恐怖了 |
[13:47] | And we would just pray. Please, please let it just go away. | 然后我们就祈祷 祈求 祈求它早点离开 |
[13:50] | And then, eventually, it would. | 接着 最后 它就离开了 |
[13:52] | So this happened for a while in our first house. | 在我们的老房子 这样子发生了好几次 |
[13:54] | And then we… There was a fire. We managed… | 后来我们… 发生了一次火灾 我们… |
[13:58] | Everyone got out, no one was hurt, thank God… Thank goodness. | 每个人都逃了出来 没人受伤 谢天谢地… 谢天谢地 |
[14:02] | But we lost everything. So we moved. | 但是我们家当都被烧毁了 所以我们搬了家 |
[14:07] | Was it ever determined what caused the fire? | 起火的原因查明了吗? |
[14:09] | -No. -OK. | -没 -好的 |
[14:11] | And I… You know, I’m not saying it had to do with the haunting stuff. | 我… 我没有说 起火跟那个阴魂不散的东西有关 |
[14:15] | I’m not saying that at all. I don’t know what it was. | 我没有这样说 我不清楚起火的原因 |
[14:18] | Did the fire department do any investigation of the causes of the fire? | 消防队有调查原因吗? |
[14:22] | I don’t know if there was a criminal investigation, | 我不清楚那会有没有刑事调查 |
[14:24] | but I know that they tried to figure out what was the cause, and they couldn’t. | 不过我知道他们全力以赴调查原因 但是没查出来 |
[14:28] | -OK. -It wasn’t electrical or anything, | -好的 -不是漏电之类的 |
[14:31] | you know, simple like that. | 没有那么简单 |
[14:33] | So then, from the time you were eight years old until now, | 那么 从你8岁起到现在 |
[14:36] | have you experienced this periodically over the ensuing years? | 你之后周期性地有这种经历? |
[14:39] | Yes. From 13 on it’s happened, it’s happened periodically. | 是的 从13岁起 它就周期性地发生 |
[14:43] | Over the past few weeks things have started happening again. | 在过去几周内 它又开始出现了 |
[14:47] | So when you tell me that it’s moved from where you were living | 这么说 它跟着你从8岁时那个房子 |
[14:50] | when you were eight, again when you were living | 转移到你13岁时住的房子 |
[14:53] | someplace else when you were 13, and now here, | 现在又转移到这儿 |
[14:56] | it seems to me that’s what we’re dealing with. | 在我看来 我们所面临的东西 |
[14:58] | Something that’s basically connected to you. | 本质上 是与你相关联 |
[15:02] | These lights have been flickering, these ones that are in the ceiling. | 这些灯老是闪烁 天花板上的那些灯 |
[15:05] | We’ve had water from the faucets turn on and off unexplainably. | 水龙头老是莫名其妙地打开又关上 |
[15:09] | -OK. -Or we’ll come down. | -好 -当我们下来时 |
[15:11] | Not turn on and off, but we’ll come down and it’ll be on. | 不会打开又关上 但是我们下楼来 自来水就会开着 |
[15:13] | We’ve heard banging on the walls, scratching sounds, | 我们听到击打墙壁的声音 刮擦声 |
[15:17] | like, you know, like dragging down the wall kind of scratches. | 就好像 沿着墙刮擦一样的声音 |
[15:21] | Most of the activity is in here, isn’t it? | 大部分的诡异现象都发生在这儿 对吗? |
[15:23] | Yes. The vast majority of it. | 是的 绝大部分 |
[15:26] | I’ve heard whispering. | 我听到窃窃私语 |
[15:27] | Sometimes I can’t understand it, sometimes it’s saying my name. | 有时候听不到 有时候它会喊我的名字 |
[15:33] | Oh, so it specifically calls to your name? | 这么说 它指名道姓 就喊你 |
[15:35] | -It has before. -You’ve heard this too, Micah? | -它喊过 -你也有听到吗 迈卡? |
[15:37] | Well, I’ve heard weird noises. | 呃 我听到过奇怪的声音 |
[15:40] | I haven’t really heard anyone say Katie’s name, except for me. | 不过没听到有人喊凯蒂的名字 就只有我喊过 |
[15:43] | That might’ve been me in my sleep. | 可能是我晚上说梦话 喊她名字 |
[15:44] | I can tell the difference between you saying “Katie” from over there in bed | 我区分得出 你在那边喊我的名字 |
[15:48] | and something right here whispering distinctly in my ear. | 和有人在这边 对着我的耳朵私语 |
[15:53] | Yeah, so, look. And I got like a FireWire going into my laptop, you know, | 好的 那么 看 我把摄像机连上了笔记本 |
[15:58] | we can record all night what… You want to take this? | 这样一来 我们就能把整晚都录下… 你想看看录像吗? |
[16:00] | Got the tripod, wide angle lens, get the whole room | 设好三角架 视野宽阔 整个房间都覆盖 |
[16:04] | EVP recorder, just to catch any sounds. | 超自然电子异象录音机 把一切声响都录下来 |
[16:07] | So you’ll go to bed and have the light on | 这么说 你们晚上睡觉时 把灯打开 |
[16:09] | and have the camera going as you’re going to bed. | 开启摄像机 然后你们上床休息 |
[16:12] | -Is this, do you do this all the time? -We’ve just started with the camera. | -这个 你们一直都这么做吗? -摄像机是最近才开始的 |
[16:16] | Our extra bathroom right there. | 我们还有一个卫生间在那边 |
[16:18] | Guest bedrooms. Lights flickering in here. | 两间客房 里面电灯老是闪烁 |
[16:21] | Is there something we can do to make the stuff happen? | 我们可不可以做些什么 把它引出来? |
[16:24] | -To get it on tape? -I’ve told him I don’t want to | -再拍它下来? -我没让他那么做 |
[16:26] | mess with that. I didn’t want him to get the camera. | 我可不想乱来 我也不想用摄像机来拍 |
[16:29] | These hauntings, they feed off of negative energy. | 这些阴魂 它们靠负能量为生 |
[16:32] | So if there is something negative going on here, | 所以如果这里有些负面的东西 |
[16:34] | it will help spur on the haunting. | 那阴魂就会加剧 |
[16:37] | You know the entity may feed off of that. | 而实体就靠它为生 |
[16:40] | You shouldn’t let your mother come over anymore. She’s really mean. | 你不该让你妈再来我们这儿了 她太刻薄了 |
[16:43] | Stop joking, Micah. | 别开玩笑了 迈卡 |
[16:51] | My area of expertise is dealing with ghosts. | 我的专长与鬼魂打交道是 |
[16:53] | That’s what I’ve built my career on, | 这是我事业的基础 |
[16:55] | helping people get in touch with people who have died. | 帮人和已逝者做交流 |
[16:58] | Communicating with ghosts. | 与鬼魂交谈 |
[17:00] | The spirits of dead human beings. | 死人的灵魂 |
[17:03] | A demon is something different. | 阴魂就不一样了 |
[17:05] | That’s an entity that relates to something that is non-human. | 阴魂跟人类无关 |
[17:09] | OK. | 好的 |
[17:10] | A lot of debate and discussion about what that could be, | 关于阴魂的由来起源众说风云 |
[17:13] | but it’s not a person. | 但可以肯定它们不是人类 |
[17:14] | -OK. -OK? | -恩 -好吧? |
[17:17] | Dealing with demons is not my area. | 和阴魂打交道不是我的专长 |
[17:19] | I’m very uncomfortable with it, and I’ll tell you, quite frankly, | 这阴魂让我很不自在 老实告诉你 |
[17:22] | I sense there’s something going on in this house. | 我能感觉倒 这屋子里有些不祥之物 |
[17:24] | You cannot run from this. It’ll follow you. | 你逃脱不了 它会跟随着你 |
[17:28] | It may lay dormant for years. | 它的潜伏期可能会长达数年 |
[17:30] | Something may trigger it to get… become more active, | 但是 某些东西会激发它… 让它复发 |
[17:33] | and it will, over time, reach out to communicate with you. | 久而久之 它会试着与你交流 |
[17:38] | OK, I want to give you the name of Dr. Johann Averies. | 这样吧 我把乔安·艾弗里医生 推荐给你们 |
[17:40] | He’s a colleague. He’s a demonologist, he specializes in this sort of thing. | 我的一同事 他是鬼神专家 擅长处理这方面的事宜 |
[17:44] | -He’s in Los Angeles. -OK. | -他住在洛杉矶 -好的 |
[17:46] | All right, check this out. What if we just get this Ouija board, right? | 等等 这怎么样? 我们何不用碟仙把它招出来? |
[17:50] | We find out what it wants, then we give it what it wants and then… gone. | 问清楚它的目的 然后我们顺应它 然后… 摆平了 |
[17:54] | Because what it probably wants is Katie. | 因为它想要的很有可能就是凯蒂 |
[17:57] | And if you do pick up a board and try to play games with it, | 而且如果你用碟仙 想和它玩游戏 |
[18:00] | the entity will sense that you’re trying to communicate with it, | 那个实体会意识到 你在和它交流 |
[18:03] | and that’s opening the door, inviting it in. | 这样就等于 敞开大门 请它进屋 |
[18:06] | -Do you understand me? -Yeah, I’m with you. | -你听懂了吗? -我 我懂了 |
[18:11] | I hope so. You’re gonna be fine. OK? | 希望如此 你不会有事的 好吗? |
[18:15] | Glad to hear you say that. | 很高兴你能这么说 |
[18:17] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你今天的来访 |
[18:20] | I will definitely give Dr. Averies a call. | 我一定会联系艾弗里医生的 |
[18:24] | -Have a very safe trip back. -I will. Bye-bye, both of you. | -一路顺风 小心开车 -我会的 再见了 |
[18:27] | -Nice to meet you, bye. -Later. What a fruit! | -今天很高兴见到你 拜 -回见 搞什么鬼! |
[18:30] | Do you think you could try not to be completely rude to him? | 你难道就不可以对人家有点礼貌? |
[18:34] | I feel like it was good information, like I’m not nuts. | 我觉得得知这些信息是好事 不会再觉得自己是神经质 |
[18:37] | I feel like at least we’re doing something. | 至少我们现在有所举措 |
[18:39] | I’m gonna call that guy tomorrow. | 我明天就给那个人打电话 |
[18:41] | What guy? | 谁? |
[18:42] | -Dr. Johann Averies? -That demon guy? | -乔安·艾弗里医生? -那个捉鬼的家伙? |
[18:46] | -Don’t laugh at him. -No, don’t. | -不要笑 -不 不要打 |
[18:48] | Seriously, don’t call the guy, OK? That’s insane. | 我说真的 不要联系他 好吗? 太荒谬了 |
[18:51] | -He said to call him tomorrow. -Babe. Don’t call the guy. | -他叫我明天打电话给他 -宝贝 不要到电话给他 |
[18:54] | No, promise me you’re not gonna call that guy. Please? | 不行 答应我 你不去找他 行吗? |
[18:57] | -Want me to promise? -I talked with the one dude, | -想让我答应你? -我刚刚才和那个家伙谈完 |
[18:59] | I’m not putting up with like a team, a legion of… | 我可应付不了一大帮的… |
[19:02] | -OK. -Jesus freaks. | -好吧 -怪胎 |
[19:03] | -If it gets worse I’m gonna call him. -All right. | -如果情况恶化的话 我再找他 -好吧 |
[19:06] | Yeah. You sound way better when you’re brushing your teeth. | 你刷牙时 声音好听多了 |
[19:11] | Have a little extracurricular activity with this camera? | 来拍点”课余活动”怎么样? |
[19:14] | Not with this camera on us, no. | 拍下来 门都没有 |
[19:16] | OK, taking the camera off for ten minutes. | 那好 摄像机关闭十分钟 |
[19:18] | Ten minutes, huh? | 十分钟? |
[19:19] | That’s all I need. I don’t know about you. | 这点时间对于我来说之够了 你我就不清楚了 |
[19:22] | Let’s go to bed. Turn it off. | 我们去床上吧 把它关了 |
[19:24] | All right. I’ll set up in the bedroom. | 好的 我去房里放好它 |
[19:27] | -Turn it off! -Katie is in the bathroom. | -关掉! -凯蒂在浴室 |
[19:31] | -Turn it off. Turn it off! -Hi, Katie. | -关掉 关掉! -凯蒂 |
[19:35] | I want to pee! Turn it off. | 我想尿尿! 关掉 |
[19:37] | Dr. Johann. I am Dr. Johann. | 乔安医生 我是乔安医生 |
[19:40] | -OK, I’m about to pee. -I’m a demonologist. | -好的 我要尿了 -我是个鬼神学家 |
[19:42] | Go away. I can’t hear you, can’t hear you. | 走开 我听不见你 听不见 |
[19:44] | I’m here to save you from the demons. | 我会把你从阴魂手中拯救出来 |
[19:49] | Come to bed. | 到床上来 |
[19:51] | I will! Just let me turn this off… Play time? | 我就来! 让我把它关掉… 自由活动时间? |
[19:57] | Wait! | 等等! |
[20:02] | -Excuse me. -What? | -抱歉 -怎么了? |
[20:03] | -The camera’s not off. -It’s off. That’s the standby light. | -摄像机还没关掉 -关掉了啊 那是待机指示灯 |
[20:06] | That’s not the standby light. That’s the record light. | 不是待机指示灯 是录制指示灯 |
[20:09] | -Don’t lie to me. -All right. | -不要骗我 -好吧 |
[20:13] | I think that probably was illegal in Kentucky and another 12 states. | 刚发生的一切 在肯塔基等13个州 都该被判为违法行为 |
[20:18] | This girl is a wild animal. | 这个女孩是头野兽 |
[20:23] | What time you getting up? | 你几点起床? |
[20:24] | Don’t know, six o’clock or so. | 不知道 6点左右吧 |
[20:28] | Did you set your alarm? | 你闹钟设好了吗? |
[21:39] | Sleep good? | 睡得好吗? |
[21:41] | Is that the video? | 那是录像吗? |
[21:42] | I was looking at the footage from last night. | 我在看昨晚的录像 |
[21:44] | Check it out. This is about 2:10 in the morning. | 看看 大概凌晨2点10分时 |
[21:47] | -The doors… -A minute. | -所有的门… -等等 |
[21:49] | You got it? | 看到了吗? |
[21:50] | The doors and windows all over the house are closed. I just checked them. | 所有的门窗都是关好的 我刚刚检查过 |
[21:54] | The flowers are not moving. But something else is. | 那盆花没有移动 但是有东西移动 |
[22:00] | -The door’s fricking moving by itself. -Oh, my God. | -房门阴差阳错地动了一下 -老天爷啊 |
[22:03] | And it’s not over. Check it out. It moves again. | 还没完呢 看好了 又动了下 |
[22:10] | -Oh, Micah, that is… -That’s impossible. | -迈卡 这… -太不可思议了 |
[22:14] | I told you this was a good idea. | 早就跟你说过 这是个好主意 |
[22:19] | You think you can get that ghost back? | 你认为我们还能让那个阴魂重现吗? |
[22:21] | -Think I can do what? -Get the ghost back. | -还能什么? -让阴魂重现 |
[22:23] | Get us some more interesting… you know. | 再给我们提供点有趣的… 你也知道 |
[22:26] | I’m not interested in that. I just want him to go away. | 我没兴趣 我只想摆脱它 |
[22:39] | Oh, Micah! Oh, my God. | 迈卡! 我的天啊 |
[22:43] | What are you doing? Come here! Come here right now! | 你干嘛呢? 快过来! 快给我过来! |
[22:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:48] | It’s right there. It’s right there! Get it! | 它就在那儿 就在那儿! 抓住它! |
[22:51] | Get rid of it. Please. | 拜托 弄掉它 |
[22:53] | You scream like that for a spider? | 一只蜘蛛 你就这样哭爹喊娘? |
[22:56] | -Oh, God. -Jesus. | -天啊 -老天爷啊 |
[22:59] | -Did you go get the camera first? -Yeah. | -你先跑去拿摄像机了吗? -是的 |
[23:02] | I thought it was a ghost or something like real scary… | 我以为是鬼魂之类的恐怖… |
[23:05] | I’m nearly losing my mind and you grab the camera. | 我差点就崩溃了 而你竟然先跑去拿摄像机 |
[23:07] | Hey, little friend! What’s your name? | 小朋友! 你叫什么名字? |
[23:10] | Can I turn the camera off? OK. I need to not be around you. | 我能把摄像机关掉吗? 好嘞 我得离你远远的 |
[23:15] | -All right. We’re going. -Straight outside. OK. | -好的 我们走 -直接扔到外面去 好的 |
[23:23] | Hey, you out here? | 你在外面吗? |
[23:33] | Hey, tell me what the point of this was. | 告诉我 这算什么意思啊? |
[23:39] | Was part of your master plan just to move the door? | 你的宏伟计划难道就是晃动一下门? |
[23:43] | Or are you just doing random shit? | 还是你闲来无事在瞎搞? |
[23:47] | Well. Basically, it could be two things: | 那么 基本上 有两种可能: |
[23:51] | It could be a ghost, or it could be a demon. | 它要不是鬼魂 要不就是阴魂 |
[23:55] | Dr. Fredrichs said that it wasn’t a ghost. | 弗里德里施医生说它不是鬼魂 |
[23:57] | -And whatever it is… -I’m going by the evidence. | -不管它到底是什么… -我要用证据来说明 |
[23:59] | I’m doing my research and I’m gonna find out what it is. | 我要做些调查 然后找出它的真正面目 |
[24:02] | Well, whatever it is that’s following me, it doesn’t feel… | 不管纠缠着我到底是什么 它不像… |
[24:07] | It doesn’t feel human. | 不像是人类 |
[24:09] | It feels like a monster. I mean, like it wants to hurt me. | 它更像一头怪兽 我是说 它想伤害我 |
[24:14] | Well, that sounds actually like a demon. | 那么 这样说来 它倒挺像是一个阴魂 |
[24:16] | -Yeah, that’s what he said. -Ghosts are spirits of human beings. | -对啊 他就这么说的 -鬼魂是人类的精神体 |
[24:20] | Yeah. It’s definitely not human. | 对 而这个肯定不是人类 |
[24:22] | Then maybe you’re right, which is bad, ’cause demons suck! | 那么 或许你是对的 这样就没劲了 因为阴魂太逊了! |
[24:26] | Basically, they’re these malevolent, evil spirits | 他们基本上就是些邪恶 狠毒的灵魂 |
[24:29] | that only exist to cause pain and commit evil for their own amusement. | 它们存在的唯一目的就是 行恶作孽 以害人为乐 |
[24:35] | It’s pretty creepy. I mean, they stalk people for years, like decades. | 挺吓人的 我的意思是 它们盯上目标 跟踪上好几十年 |
[24:40] | They’re sometimes really intelligent in the way they do things to freak you out. | 他们有时候吓唬人的手段 十分高超 |
[24:45] | So this could be a really rare phenomenon, | 那么 这可能是很罕见的现象 |
[24:47] | and it’s cool we got it on tape. | 如果能拍到 那就酷毙了 |
[24:49] | I’m surprisingly not as excited as you, | 我可没你那么兴奋 |
[24:52] | considering I’m the one that’s being terrified. | 考虑到我是那个被惊吓的受害者 |
[24:54] | It’s all good. We’ll take care of it. | 没事的 我们能摆平它 |
[24:57] | I understand that this stuff is new to you, | 我明白 这一切对你来说 很新奇 |
[24:59] | and exciting in some ways, so I get your whole filming thing. | 也很刺激 所以我理解你想把它拍摄 |
[25:07] | But it isn’t new to me, | 但是对我来说 这并不是新鲜事 |
[25:10] | and I think this thing could be very dangerous. | 此外 我认为这东西很危险 |
[25:15] | So I just… I just want you to know that as things get… | 因此 我… 我想让你知道 如果事情… |
[25:18] | things progress or get worse in any way, | 事情产生变化 或者情况变糟之类的 |
[25:21] | I don’t want to mess with the camera. Don’t want to make it mad. | 我不想再继续拍摄 我不想惹火它 |
[25:24] | I understand where you’re coming from, just remember | 我明白你的意思 但是别忘了 |
[25:26] | you didn’t exactly warn me about this stuff | 在我们同居之前 |
[25:29] | -before we moved in together. -I know. | -你没警告过我这个东西 -我知道 |
[25:31] | So I think I have a little bit of say in what we do. | 所以我认为关于如何应对 我有一点发言权 |
[25:34] | I get that, honestly. But what was I supposed to say? | 我明白 真的 但我那时能怎么说呢? |
[25:37] | On our first date, “There’s a demon that has been foll…” | 难道我们第一次约会时 就说”有阴魂一直跟… “ |
[25:39] | No, but maybe on our 15th date or our 30th date | 不 但是或许在我们第15次或30次约会时 |
[25:42] | or when we decided to live together, | 或者当我们决定同居时 |
[25:45] | that might’ve been a good thing to bring up. | 也许那时你就该跟我提提这事儿 |
[25:49] | Here. | 看这儿 |
[26:02] | All right. The windows are locked, doors are locked, alarm is on. | 好吧 窗户都关好了 门也关好了 警报器也设定好了 |
[26:08] | Anything gets in here, we’re gonna know about it. | 只要有东西进屋 警报就会响的 |
[26:10] | I don’t think it cares about alarms and locked doors. | 我想它才不管那些警报器啊 门啊 |
[26:15] | It can go wherever it wants, it can do whatever it wants. | 它无孔不入 无所不能 |
[26:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[26:19] | Whatever’s happening, it’s already here. | 不管它是什么 它都已经在屋里了 |
[26:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:59] | What is this? | 怎么了? |
[27:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[27:04] | I just… I just had a nightmare. | 我… 我做了个噩梦 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry, did I scare you? | 对不起 我吓到你了吗? |
[27:15] | It’s all right, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别担心 |
[27:18] | -Oh, my God. -You OK? | -我的天啊 -你还好吧? |
[27:19] | -Yeah. -You sure? | -还好 -你确定? |
[27:21] | My head. | 我的头 |
[27:26] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[27:29] | -I’m going down. -No, no, no, Micah! | -我下楼看看 -不 不 不要 迈卡! |
[27:31] | Micah, no! | 迈卡 不要去! |
[27:33] | Micah, don’t leave me here. | 迈卡 不要留下我 |
[27:35] | Don’t leave me here. | 不要留我在这儿 |
[27:36] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[27:42] | Where do you think that came from? | 你觉得声音从哪边传来的? |
[27:46] | -Micah! -Is anyone down here? | -迈卡! -有人在那儿吗? |
[28:07] | -This all you got? -Oh, Micah, stop! | -你就这点伎俩? -迈卡 住嘴! |
[28:10] | Please don’t do that. Oh, baby, come on. | 求你了 不要这样 宝贝 过来 |
[28:24] | You OK, baby? | 你没事吧 宝贝? |
[28:27] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[28:29] | -You sure? -I’m still creeped out. | -你确定? -我还有点胆战心惊 |
[28:33] | -Hey, girls? -No, but you know what? | -女孩们 -不 你知道吗? |
[28:35] | -If you can just show me… -Hello! Excuse me! | -如果你能指给我看… -你们好! 打搅一下! |
[28:38] | I know it’s bead time, | 我知道现在是珠子时间 |
[28:40] | but I have a little something I want to show you guys. | 但是我有点东西要给你们看 |
[28:42] | Can it wait? We’re having very intense girl time right now, | 能不能等等? 我们现在属于女生时间 |
[28:46] | and we cannot be interrupted by Micah and his camera. | 你和你的摄像机不能来打搅我们 |
[28:49] | -Thank you, OK. I understand. -I need a little break from… | -谢谢 好的 我明白 -我得透口气 从那些… |
[28:52] | What the fuck! I’m trying to show you guys something. | 他妈的! 我想给你们看些东西 |
[28:54] | Hey! You be sweet. | 乖一点 |
[28:55] | All right. This is the tape from the digital audio recorder | 好嘞 这是我们房间数码录声机 |
[29:00] | I set up in the bedroom. | 录下来的磁带 |
[29:02] | This is the tape from about ten seconds before we woke up. | 我们惊醒前十秒钟的左右 |
[29:14] | What the hell was that? | 那究竟是什么鬼东西? |
[29:15] | I listened to it 50 times. It’s not saying anything. | 我听了不下50遍 还是听不出它在讲什么 |
[29:19] | It’s not a language that I recognize, it’s not a dog, it’s not, like, | 我不懂它讲的语言 肯定不是狗叫声 也不是 |
[29:24] | noise from the street, it’s not any kind of | 街上传来的吵闹声 也不是 |
[29:26] | electrical interference that I recognize, so… | 我所晓得的电干扰声 所以… |
[29:29] | -Oh, God! -What I figure it is… | -天哪 -我估计它是… |
[29:31] | I think the thing is right in the bedroom. | 我想那东西就在房间里 |
[29:33] | This thing wants to communicate. | 这东西想要说些什么 |
[29:37] | So, I figure I’m gonna go out and get a Ouija board… | 所以 我想我得去找个显灵板 碟仙之类的… |
[29:40] | No! | 不行! |
[29:41] | I don’t want to know what this thing has to say. | 我不想知道它要讲什么 |
[29:43] | -I want it to leave us alone. -Trust me. Bad idea. | -我只想它离我们远点 -相信我 不是个好主意 |
[29:46] | He specifically said, “Don’t do anything to antagonize or…” | 他明确地告诉过你们 “别要去激怒它… “ |
[29:49] | -Whatever it is. -Sorry I told you about it. | -不管它究竟是什么 -我不应该提的 对不起 |
[29:52] | You’re going to use a Ouija board and invite whatever it is in, | 如果你用碟仙 把那东西招来 |
[29:54] | -and it’s not going to go away. -Let me do my thing. | -到时想摆脱都不行了 -让我自己试试 |
[29:57] | The camera is your thing. You do a Ouija board, there’s no more. | 摄像机已经够了 你还想再来个碟仙 不可能 |
[30:01] | Nothing. Promise me. Micah, promise me, please! | 不行 答应我 迈卡 答应我 求你了! |
[30:05] | Fine! I promise you I won’t buy a Ouija board. | 好吧! 我答应你 我不去买碟仙 |
[30:08] | -OK? -Thank you. | -行吗? -谢谢 |
[30:09] | Hey, Micah, smile. | 迈卡 笑一个 |
[30:16] | Hey, we haven’t had anything interesting happen in a while! | 好久没动静了! |
[30:20] | -Micah? -You scared? | -迈卡? -你怕了吗? |
[30:24] | What you got? | 你还有什么花招? |
[30:25] | Put the camera away, we’re going to bed. | 把摄像机放好 我们睡觉了 |
[30:27] | -Go back to sleep. -Come on. | -你先去睡 -快 |
[30:29] | -Hey! Don’t antagonize… -What you got? I’m calling you out! | -不要向它挑衅… -你还有什么花招? 我叫你呢! |
[30:33] | Hey! Hey, that’s enough! Micah! Come on. | 够了! 迈卡! 回来 |
[30:39] | Your demon’s worthless. You’re worthless! | 你们阴魂真没用 没用的东西! |
[30:41] | You got nothing. | 你个废物 |
[30:43] | -Put the camera away. -OK. | -把摄像机放好 -好的 |
[31:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[31:16] | I just thought I heard something. | 我好像听到了声响 |
[31:24] | What? What’d you hear? | 什么? 你听到了什么? |
[31:26] | Just a thud. | 重击声 |
[31:29] | -A thud? Where? -Maybe downstairs. | -重击声? 哪里? -也许是楼下 |
[31:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:01] | Where are you going? Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 你去哪里? 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[32:06] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[32:17] | Micah, wait, wait, wait, please. | 迈卡 等等 等等 求你了 |
[32:20] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿? |
[32:22] | I’m right here. I’m over here, babe. I’m over here. Over here. | 我就在这儿 就在这儿 宝贝 我就在这儿 这儿 |
[32:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天啊 |
[32:35] | Hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[32:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:45] | You OK, baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝? |
[32:54] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:55] | It looks like it’s gone now, whatever it was. | 那东西好像已经离开了 |
[32:57] | OK, come on. | 好的 回去吧 |
[32:59] | That’s video proof of that noise, though. | 不过 摄像机都是把那声响录下来了 |
[33:21] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[33:37] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[34:01] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[34:03] | Yeah, I do. I don’t know what that is. | 听到了 我不知道是什么东西 |
[34:09] | This is really good stuff, Katie. | 这 这太棒了 |
[34:11] | I’m telling you. This is, this is the… | 我告诉你 这 这… |
[34:13] | I hope that guy… it, whatever, shows us a little more action. | 我倒是希望那玩意… 不管是什么 再给我们来点动静 |
[34:19] | -This is grade-A shit. -I don’t think we should be | -这是A级货 -我想我们不应该 |
[34:22] | messing with this. This is why it scares me, you don’t take it seriously. | 招惹它 这也就是我害怕的原因 你根本没认真对待 |
[34:26] | I take it seriously. I think it’s pretty… | 我很认真的啊 我觉得它很… |
[34:29] | You have a camera in my face in the bathroom. | 你扛着个摄像机 在浴室拍我 |
[34:31] | You look beautiful in the morning, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你起床后的样子真美 |
[34:34] | Maybe we shouldn’t have the camera. | 或许我们不该使用摄像机 |
[34:37] | Hello. This is really golden shit. Come on. | 拜托 这东西可是个宝贝 得了吧 |
[34:42] | Not an option, at this point, with all that cool stuff going on. | 不行 现在刚刚开始变有趣 在这紧要关头 |
[34:48] | -Cool? -Or disturbing. | -有趣? -或者说 烦人的 |
[34:50] | -Are you not scared? -It’s… it’s a little bizarre. | -你难道就不害怕? -就有… 有点离奇 |
[34:53] | But we have it documented, it’s gonna be fine, OK? | 不过我们把它记录下来了 没事的 好吗? |
[34:57] | Sounded like it was, like, sounds coming from the wall or ceiling or something. | 那声音听起来 好像 是从墙壁或者天花板之类传来的 |
[35:03] | -Or the floor. -Floor? Y’think? | -或许是地板 -地板? 是吗? |
[35:07] | Well, whatever it was… Oh, God! | 不管是什么… 天哪! |
[35:12] | Like if someone were to drop something really, really big and heavy. | 好像是一个很重很大的东西 被人砸了一下 |
[35:15] | Like what? Like someone picked the couch up or something? | 比如说? 就像有人砸了沙发之类的? |
[35:19] | You know, that kind of stuff didn’t happen to me before the camera. | 你知道吗 在用摄像机之前 都没发生过这种事 |
[35:25] | -Before what? -Before the camera. | -在什么之前? -在用摄像机之前 |
[35:27] | -That has nothing to do with it. -It’s getting worse. | -它跟那事没关系 -情况越来越糟了 |
[35:30] | It wasn’t that bad. It was like a little loud. | 没那么糟糕吧 那个声音就有一点点响 |
[35:33] | That was my inner child being scared. | 我内心的小男孩被吓了一跳 |
[35:37] | I’m fine, thanks. All right? | 我没事 谢谢 好吧? |
[35:44] | EVP Experiment Number One. | 超自然电子异象测试 第一项 |
[35:47] | Is there anyone here? | 有人在吗? |
[35:50] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来? |
[35:56] | You have something to say? In English, this time? | 你有什么要说的吗? 这次 用英语? |
[36:03] | Would you be happier talking with the Ouija board? | 你乐意通过碟仙告诉我吗? |
[36:09] | What is your quest? What is your favorite color? | 你的目的是什么? 你最喜欢的颜色呢? |
[36:14] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来? |
[36:21] | You have something to say? In English, this time? | 你有什么要说的吗? 这次 用英语? |
[36:25] | It’s got nothing to say, huh? | 没什么可说的 哼? |
[36:27] | Would you be happier talking with the Ouija board? | 你乐意通过碟仙告诉我吗? |
[36:31] | Whoa, what the hell. | 哇哦 搞什么鬼啊 |
[36:35] | Is that you grunting? | 是你的咕哝声吗? |
[36:41] | Was it like one for “Yes”, two for “No”? | 是不是喊一声表示”是” 两声表示”不是”? |
[36:45] | Yeah? Nice. | 对吗? 很好 |
[36:51] | Yeah. Let’s watch a movie. I don’t want to go to sleep yet. | 好 我们看电影吧 我不想这么早睡 |
[36:54] | -Why not? -‘Cause I’m scared. | -为什么? -因为我害怕 |
[36:59] | -Yeah. -Come on, put the camera off. | -嗯 -快 关掉摄像机 |
[38:49] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[39:00] | Katie! | 凯蒂! |
[39:03] | You down here? Babe? | 你在下面吗? 宝贝? |
[39:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:45] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[39:53] | Babe! | 宝贝! |
[39:57] | What are you doing out here? | 你跑到外面来干嘛? |
[40:01] | -Hey. Hey. -What? | -醒醒 醒醒 -什么? |
[40:03] | It’s freezing out here. What are you doing with no clothes on? | 外面这么冷 你穿了这么点衣服 在干嘛啊? |
[40:06] | -I’m fine. -Come on. | -我很好 -快进去 |
[40:10] | No. I don’t want to go in. | 不 我不想进去 |
[40:12] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一人静一静 |
[40:14] | -Are you OK, baby? -I’m fine. | -你没事吧 宝贝? -我没事 |
[40:18] | -Come on. -No. | -回去 -不要 |
[40:22] | You just want to sit out here in the swing in the middle of the night, | 你想一个人半夜三更 留在这寒风刺骨的地方 |
[40:25] | -while it’s freezing? -Yes. Go away. | -荡秋千? -是的 走开 |
[40:32] | I’ll stay out here with you. I’m gonna get some blankets, OK? | 我去那些毯子 然后过来陪你 好吗? |
[40:38] | Jesus Christ. What the fuck is going on? | 老天爷啊 他妈的搞什么啊? |
[40:43] | Ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[40:44] | Sitting out in the cold. | 在外面吹冷风 |
[40:49] | Fuck is that? | 什么东西 他妈的? |
[40:55] | Hey! Who’s there? | 谁在上面? |
[40:59] | Katie, come inside! | 凯蒂 快进来! |
[41:11] | What the fuck is going on? Come out! | 他妈的搞什么鬼啊? 出来! |
[41:32] | Fuck! | 操! |
[41:36] | -What are you doing? -What am I doing? | -你干嘛? -我干嘛? |
[41:38] | -What the fuck are you doing? -What do you mean? | -你搞什么鬼啊? -你什么意思? |
[41:43] | I just heard noises up here and I came in to get a blanket | 我进屋给你那毯子 听到楼上有声响 |
[41:46] | -’cause you’re on the swing… -What? | -因为你稀里糊涂地… -什么? |
[41:48] | for some reason. There’s all this stomping up here… | 坐在秋千上 刚才这里有踩踏声… |
[41:51] | -Come back to bed. You woke me up. -And the TV is on. | -回到床上来 你把我吵醒了 -电视也开着 |
[41:55] | Jesus. I don’t know what the fuck is going on anymore. | 天啊 我不知道到底怎么回事 |
[41:58] | -I’m cold. -Why are you crazy like this? | -我好冷 -你怎么这么莫名其妙? |
[42:05] | So you don’t remember any of this? | 这么说 你一丁点都不记得了 |
[42:08] | No. I mean… | 不记得 我… |
[42:10] | You don’t remember getting out of bed? | 你不记得你起过床? |
[42:12] | You don’t remember standing there like a total weirdo? | 你不记得你像个怪胎一样站在床边? |
[42:16] | I’m saying, like… | 我是说 就好像… |
[42:20] | -Oh, my goodness. -And this? You don’t… | -我的天啊 -而这个? 你不… |
[42:22] | Were you sleepwalking? | 你是在梦游吗? |
[42:24] | -What was going through your mind? -I don’t know! I wasn’t… I… | -你当时在想些什么啊? -我不知道! 我… |
[42:30] | -Oh, my gosh. -Yeah. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[42:32] | What do you remember from this? | 你都记得些什么? |
[42:34] | -Were you dreaming? -I don’t remember anything. | -你梦游了吗? -我什么都不记得了 |
[42:36] | I remember standing in the doorway and you pointing a camera at me. | 我就记得在走廊 你用摄像机对着我 |
[42:39] | And you were all freaked out. I don’t, I don’t remember standing here. | 而你慌了神 我不 我不记得站在那里 |
[42:43] | You went downstairs, sat in the swing. | 你下楼去 坐在秋千上 |
[42:45] | I went to get you a blanket ’cause you refused to come back. | 我回屋拿毯子 因为你不肯进去 |
[42:48] | Fast forward it to where I go downstairs. | 快进到我下楼那里 |
[42:51] | I’m freaking leaving the room. Where… | 我离开了房间 我去了… |
[42:55] | You went outside and sat on the swing. | 你去了院子里 坐在秋千上 |
[42:57] | And I went inside to bring you a blanket | 我回屋给你拿毯子 |
[43:00] | ’cause you refused to leave in this catatonic, weird state you were in. | 因为你当时怪里怪气 不肯回去 |
[43:05] | -I don’t know… -Wait, wait. Did I talk to you? | -我不晓得… -等等 我和你讲话了吗? |
[43:07] | I wouldn’t call it talking. | 那个称不上是对话 |
[43:09] | But I come upstairs and there’s like footsteps, and the TV’s on. | 我回到楼上 听到脚步声 电视机打开了 |
[43:15] | So that’s… | 那么 那… |
[43:17] | Well, maybe this kind of thing’s been happening for a long time | 或许 这种事情一直都在发生 |
[43:22] | and you just never knew about it. | 只是你没有发觉 |
[43:24] | I don’t remember anything. I know that I had nightmares all night and that… | 我什么都不记得了 我知道我整晚都在做噩梦 还有… |
[43:29] | What? | 什么? |
[43:32] | I didn’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论它 |
[43:34] | They were gruesome. Let’s leave it at that. | 噩梦很可怕 我们不要再想它们了 |
[43:37] | It’s trying to scare us. It scared you and me… | 它想惊吓我们 它吓到了你和我… |
[43:39] | -It’s working! I’m scared! -Just got to stay strong. | -它成功了! 我吓坏了! -我们必须保持坚强 |
[43:44] | And not let it get to you, not let it get to us. | 不要让它控制你 不要让它控制我们 |
[43:47] | Look, bringing in somebody else, some exorcist or whatever, | 听着 找那些驱魔者之类的人 |
[43:53] | lot of times it just gets worse. You don’t want it to get worse. | 经常搅乱整个局面 你可不希望看到那样 |
[43:56] | -No, I don’t. -No. Me neither. | -是的 我不想那样 -我也是 |
[44:08] | Yeah, all right, you little fucker. | 好 好吧 你这个小贱人 |
[44:11] | Got something to say? Now’s your chance. | 有话想对我们说吗? 现在机会来了 |
[44:16] | Katie! Where are you? | 凯蒂! 你在哪儿? |
[44:18] | I’ll be down. Hang on a second. | 我马上就下来 等一下 |
[44:29] | I can’t wait to get out of this house, | 我想早点离开这间鬼房子 |
[44:31] | go out and hang out with my boyfriend. | 出去玩 和我的男朋友去溜达 |
[44:36] | All right, we got, like, ten minutes. | 好的 我们还有十分钟空闲 |
[44:39] | What in the hell are you doing, Micah? | 你在搞什么鬼啊 迈卡? |
[44:41] | -Come on, help me. -What are you doing? | -快来 帮我一把 -你干嘛呢? |
[44:43] | -I’m gonna talk to it. -Look at me! | -我要和它对话 -看着我! |
[44:45] | I told you I was… | 我告诉过你… |
[44:46] | You promised me you weren’t gonna… | 你答应过我 你不会再… |
[44:48] | Don’t you look at me like that. You promised me | 不要这样看着我 你答应过我的 |
[44:51] | you weren’t gonna mess with that. | 你答应过我不乱来的 |
[44:52] | No! I promised you | 错! 我答应过你 |
[44:54] | I wasn’t gonna buy a Ouija board. | 我不买碟仙 |
[44:56] | I didn’t buy a Ouija board. | 我没买啊 |
[44:57] | You knew exactly what I meant! | 你明白我的意思! |
[44:59] | I borrowed a Ouija board. | 我借了一个碟仙 |
[45:00] | How dare you? You knew exactly what I meant! | 你竟敢这样? 你明白我的意思! |
[45:03] | I said don’t mess with that because it scared me, | 我说不要去激怒那家伙 因为我受不了惊吓了 |
[45:05] | and what do you do? You go out and get | 而你做了什么? 你出去弄了一个 |
[45:06] | the best looking fucking Ouija board I’ve ever seen, | 我所看到过最花哨的碟仙 |
[45:08] | and you put it in the middle of our living room? | 还要把它放在我们家客厅的中间? |
[45:10] | -Explain that to me! -I borrowed it. | -你给我说清楚! -我借来的 |
[45:12] | You know, I don’t care what you did. | 我不管你怎么弄来的 |
[45:14] | You’re gonna throw it away. We’re gonna leave. | 你把它去扔掉 然后我们出发 |
[45:16] | -Katie… -There’s no more camera, | -凯蒂… -不要在搞摄像机了 |
[45:17] | there’s no more nothing. I don’t want to hear it. | 什么都不要再弄了 我不想听 |
[45:19] | -I don’t even want to hear it. -Katie. | -我不想听 -凯蒂 |
[45:21] | No, don’t “Katie” me. I’m leaving | 不 不要叫我名字 我走了 |
[45:23] | and you’re either coming with me or you’re not. | 你要不跟我走 要不留下 |
[45:27] | -Chill it, babe! -I don’t want to hear it. | -消消火 宝贝! -我不想听 |
[46:42] | Take your shoes off and go to bed… | 把鞋脱掉 然后到床上去… |
[46:45] | What? | 什么? |
[46:47] | What’d you do? What’d you do, Micah? | 你做了什么? 你做了什么 迈卡? |
[46:48] | Look at me! What’d you do? | 看着我! 你都做了什么? |
[46:50] | I didn’t do shit, babe. Look… | 我什么也没做啊 宝贝 看… |
[46:56] | I cannot fucking believe you, Micah. | 鬼才相信你 迈卡 |
[47:01] | I am finished. No more fucking camera, nothing. | 我受够了 把摄像机什么都打住 都别弄了 |
[47:03] | I’ll take care of this. | 我会处理好这个的 |
[47:05] | If you’re not gonna do it, then I will. | 如果你不做的话 我来 |
[47:11] | Looks like someone drew something on it. | 看起来有人在上面写了些东西 |
[47:17] | I don’t know. Hey, Katie? | 我看不懂 凯蒂? |
[47:20] | What? | 干嘛? |
[47:22] | Can you come down here and help me figure this out, please? | 你能下来 帮我分析分析这个吗? |
[47:25] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[47:28] | I think this thing left a message. On the Ouija board. | 我想那家伙在碟仙上留了几句话 |
[47:36] | I don’t give a fuck what that thing says on the Ouija board! | 不管那玩意写了什么 都不管我屁事! |
[47:40] | Babe… | 宝贝… |
[47:44] | Katie! Look… | 凯蒂! 看… |
[47:48] | -Kate. Hello. Hey. -Micah, get the fuck out! | -凯蒂 你在哪? -迈卡 你给我滚出去 |
[47:55] | -I don’t want to look at that! -Chill! | -我不要看! -放松! |
[47:57] | -Look, this is not the time for this. -Get out! | -听着 现在不是吵架的时候 -滚出去! |
[48:02] | Get out! | 滚! |
[48:08] | I think she’s pissed. That’s not good. | 我想她是真的火大了 不妙 |
[48:14] | Hey, Katie? Katie? Hello? | 凯蒂? 凯蒂? 怎么了? |
[48:19] | -Look, I know you’re pissed, but… -Do we have any lemon? | -听着 我知道你很生气 但是 -我们家有柠檬吗? |
[48:26] | What do I have to do? Just tell me what I have to do. | 我要怎么做? 告诉我 我该怎么做? |
[48:30] | You have to turn off the fucking camera. | 你给我把摄像机关了 |
[48:32] | The camera’s… Fuck. Forget the camera, OK? | 摄像机… 操 不管那摄像机了 好吗? |
[48:44] | I swear to abide by Katie’s | 我对天发誓 |
[48:47] | rules and regulations of camera use… | 按照凯蒂的规定 使用摄像机… |
[48:52] | and other things. Whatever. | 以及其他东西 随便什么东西 |
[48:55] | Is that good enough for you? | 这样行了吗? |
[48:57] | I think it needs to be a little more sincere. | 我想诚意还不够 |
[49:03] | I… | 我… |
[49:04] | I swear to abide by Katie’s | 对天发誓 |
[49:07] | rules and regulations of camera use | 按照凯蒂的规定使用摄像机 |
[49:10] | and to not offend this entity, | 绝不冒犯这个 |
[49:14] | or whatever it is, in any way, | 魂魄 |
[49:16] | shape, or form, so help me God. | 上帝请协助我吧 |
[49:18] | And I promise not to betray Katie’s trust. | 还有我发誓 不辜负凯蒂对我的信任 |
[49:22] | And I promise not to betray Katie’s trust. | 还有我发誓 不辜负凯蒂对我的信任 |
[49:25] | -Is there anything else? -That’ll be it. | -还有什么要说的吗? -行了 |
[49:29] | Good. | 好 |
[49:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:33] | Can I at least get a kiss for that? Please? | 我誓都发了 你就不能亲我一下? 拜托 |
[49:40] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[50:00] | Katie. Do you want to know | 凯蒂 你想知道 |
[50:03] | what happened to the Ouija board? | 碟仙上发生了什么吗? |
[50:07] | I saw the tape, you know. | 我刚刚看了录像 |
[50:13] | I just want to forget about it, OK? | 不要想它了 好吧? |
[50:24] | Let’s go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[50:38] | I think I found something pretty cool, | 我想我发现了些很酷的东西 |
[50:40] | and I’d like you to help me figure it out. | 我想让你来帮我分析分析 |
[50:42] | So, sit down. No? Or stand up. | 那么 请坐 不要? 那请站着 |
[50:47] | I caught on camera everything that happened after we left. | 我们离开后 摄像机都拍了下了 |
[50:50] | -When the cursor was moving by itself. -OK. | -那个指针自己移动了起来 -好的 |
[50:54] | I’m trying to figure out what it said. | 我在研究它留下的标记 |
[50:59] | I couldn’t figure out exactly what it said, | 我不能完完整整弄明白 |
[51:01] | but there’s a lot of possibilities. | 但是有很多种可能 |
[51:04] | Do you know anyone named Edina or Diane? | 你认识一个叫艾迪娜或者迪艾娜的人吗? |
[51:08] | Could be Nadine, without two N’s… No. | 也有可能是娜迪艾… 不 |
[51:13] | -No. -All right. Well, I’ll work on it. | -不认识 -好吧 那么 我再研究研究 |
[51:17] | You know, it may… | 你也知道 它可能… |
[51:18] | It could be this thing’s fucking with us and it doesn’t mean anything. | 可能一点意思都没有 它就是在耍我们 |
[51:22] | Or it could be… so many possibilities, I mean, I could be wrong. | 或它可能… 有这么多可能性 我是说 可能是我错了 |
[51:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:27] | I don’t really… I don’t really care what it means. | 我不… 我不在乎它什么意思 |
[51:29] | You’re done playing with it. I want it out of the house. | 你玩好了吗? 我想把它扔掉 |
[51:34] | We haven’t gone a week without something happening. | 这一星期以来 每天都有发生 |
[51:36] | -That’s crazy. -I can’t… | -太恐怖了 -我再也… |
[51:38] | -What’re you guys talking about? -I’m at my… Just everything. | -你们在聊什么呢? -我在讲… 所有发生过的一切 |
[51:42] | -Come stay with me. -You remember, it’s not the house. | -到我那里去住吧 -别忘了 不管房子的事 |
[51:45] | It’s me. You know, wherever I go, it goes. | 就和我有关 我去哪 它都跟到哪儿 |
[51:48] | What am I gonna do, go to your house, mess things up for you? | 我能怎么做 去你家 把你家搞得一塌糊涂? |
[51:51] | -I got a plan. Don’t worry about it. -Micah, what’s your plan? | -我想好计划了 别担心 -迈卡 什么计划? |
[51:54] | -I got a plan. -What? What’re you gonna do? | -我想好计划了 -什么? 我们要怎么做? |
[51:57] | -You know what… -Don’t worry about it, OK? | -你知道吗… -别担心 好吗? |
[52:00] | -All right? So. -OK, here’s the compromise… | -好吧? 那么 -行 折中的方法就是… |
[52:04] | What? | 什么? |
[52:06] | You can have your powder, you can do your little experiment. | 你可以弄些爽身粉 可以做你的小实验 |
[52:09] | If it doesn’t work, if it doesn’t help us, | 但是如果没有奇效 没有帮到我们的忙 |
[52:11] | I’m calling the demonologist and we’re getting this taken care of. | 我就找那个鬼神学家 让他来处理这事 |
[52:15] | -Yeah. Deal. -Can you look at me and not the camera? | -好的 成交 -你能不看摄像机 看着我吗? |
[52:18] | No. Deal. All right, so. | 不行 成交 好吧 行 |
[52:20] | -Happy, yeah? -Yeah. | -满意了? -是 |
[52:23] | -Deal. -All right. | -搞定 -好嘞 |
[52:26] | Is that thing on? | 摄像机开着了吗? |
[52:27] | Yes. And exactly what is this gonna prove? | 开着 这个到底能证明什么? |
[52:32] | Well, if anything walks through here, | 呃 如果有东西走过这儿 |
[52:35] | it’s gonna leave a pretty good footprint. | 它就会留下脚印 |
[52:37] | OK. I think we’ve pretty much established something’s happening. | 好的 我想我们已基本确定 房里有东西在作乱 |
[52:41] | All right. So tomorrow, I’m making the call. | 好吧 我明天就打电话 |
[52:43] | You can have your powder. You can clean it up tomorrow. | 你可以用你的爽身粉 明天收拾干净 |
[52:46] | Take a deep breath, pop a pill, it’s fine. | 深呼吸 磕点药 没事的 |
[52:50] | -Excuse me? -Figure out what we’re dealing with. | -什么? -想清楚我们所要面对的 |
[52:52] | -Micah! -OK? | -迈卡! -好吧? |
[52:54] | -Then we can go crazy. -Pop a pill, my ass. | -然后我们就可以疯狂一下 -磕点药 我的天啊 |
[52:58] | Does that look good to you? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[52:59] | It looks like our floor is covered with powder, yes. | 好像我们的地板上铺了层粉 还好 |
[53:02] | -I’ll clean it up. -All right. | -我会打扫干净的 -好吧 |
[53:04] | That’s a thing of beauty. | 真漂亮 |
[53:08] | I’ve been doing my research. I’m taking care of this. | 我展开了调查 我会处理好的 |
[53:12] | Nobody comes in my house, fucks with my girlfriend, | 谁都别想进我的屋子 耍弄我的女朋友 |
[53:16] | gets away with it. Here. | 然后拍拍屁股走人 |
[53:18] | What do you want to do about it? | 你想怎么做? |
[53:19] | Want to call in the demon guy? | 打电话给那个驱鬼师? |
[53:21] | -Yes! Exactly! -Call an exorcist? | -是啊! 就是啊! -去找驱鬼师? |
[53:22] | I want to take care of this! | 我希望一切恢复正常 |
[53:23] | Get a quack to tell us what to do? | 找个江湖郎中来指导我们? |
[53:25] | This is my house, you’re my girlfriend. | 这是我家 你是我女朋友 |
[53:27] | I’m gonna fucking solve the problem. | 我会摆平一切的 |
[53:29] | -OK? -OK. | -行不? -行 |
[53:32] | Babe. Just have a little faith, huh? | 宝贝 对我有点信心? |
[53:40] | This is it. | 这是最后一次了 |
[53:42] | What’s it? | 什么最后一次? |
[53:44] | The powder is the last. The last thing. | 那个爽身粉 最后一个试验 |
[53:48] | Tomorrow I’m gonna make the call. | 明天我就打电话 |
[53:51] | Too cute to be talking. | 你讲话 太可爱了 |
[54:42] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[54:47] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼! |
[54:48] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God. | 天哪! 天哪 |
[55:01] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[55:06] | There’s footsteps in, but there’s no footsteps out. | 只有进来的脚印 没有出去的脚印 |
[55:08] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[55:12] | -Don’t leave me in here. -Turn on the light, baby. | -不要留下我一个人 -把电灯打开 宝贝 |
[55:18] | Let’s just get out and go downstairs. | 我们还是下楼去吧 |
[55:20] | It’s still here. Let’s go! | 它还在这儿 我们走吧! |
[55:25] | It finally can’t run. Where is it? | 终于它逃脱不了了 它在哪儿呢? |
[55:29] | What? | 什么? |
[55:33] | The prints stop over here. | 脚印到这里就没了 |
[55:34] | Micah, this could be a trap. Please, let’s go! | 迈卡 这可能是个陷阱 求你了 我们下楼吧! |
[55:42] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[55:44] | Did you do that? | 是你打开的吗? |
[55:53] | You didn’t… You didn’t, did you? Tell me you opened that. | 你没… 你没开过 对吧? 告诉我是你打开的 |
[55:56] | Of course not. What the hell is that? | 当然不是 那是什么东西? |
[56:04] | You’re not going up… You’re not going up there. | 你不要上… 你不要上去 |
[56:06] | Oh, you’re not going up there. | 你不要上去 |
[56:08] | I’m not going in there. Just gonna… | 我不上去 我就… |
[56:13] | -Just gonna look. -No, you’re not! | -就去看看 -不 不行 |
[56:16] | I gotta go check it out. I’m getting the ladder. | 我去查看一下 我先去拿梯子 |
[56:19] | OK. It’s all set up. | 好了 都准备好了 |
[56:23] | Micah, I really don’t want you to go up there. Please. | 迈卡 我不想让你爬上去 求你了 |
[56:27] | I’m not going in there. I’m just gonna look. | 我不爬上去 我就去看看 |
[56:30] | You have no idea what’s up there. You’ve no idea! | 谁都不知道上面会有什么东西 太危险了! |
[56:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:40] | Oh, Micah. | 迈卡 |
[56:42] | Give me the camera. Yeah. | 把摄像机给我 好吧 |
[56:46] | -Be careful. -All right, if something goes wrong, | -小心点 -好吧 如果有什么状况的话 |
[56:49] | I’m gonna throw you the camera and jump out, OK? | 我就把摄像机扔给你 然后跳下来 好吗? |
[56:55] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么了没? |
[57:05] | Micah, I don’t want to be down here by myself. | 迈卡 我不想一个人留在下面 |
[57:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就下来 |
[57:13] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么玩意? |
[57:17] | There’s something over there stuck in the stuff. | 有东西卡在那边 |
[57:19] | Oh, my God, Micah, come back down! Come on. | 我的天啊 迈卡 快下来! 快! |
[57:22] | Micah, please, come on. | 迈卡 求你了 快 |
[57:26] | Now this… | 这个… |
[57:28] | Hold on. Here. | 等等 拿着 |
[57:30] | -What? -Just take the camera. | -什么? -拿好摄像机 |
[57:33] | OK. Come on. | 好的 给我 |
[57:37] | -I’ll hold the ladder. Come down. -Something up there, I got to look. | -梯子我扶着 快下来 -上面有样东西 我得去看看 |
[57:41] | Micah! Oh, God. | 迈卡! 我的天啊 |
[57:46] | Micah, please be careful. | 迈卡 一定要小心点 |
[57:49] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[57:51] | Micah, answer me! Micah. Micah! | 迈卡 回答我! 迈卡 迈卡 |
[57:56] | -I’m fine. -I’m com… Ah, thank God. | -我没事 -我上… 啊 谢天谢地 |
[58:01] | Fuck. | 操 |
[58:05] | I found this up there. | 我在上面找到了这个 |
[58:08] | No. No, no, no, no. Let me see that. | 不可能 不可能 不可能 让我看看 |
[58:15] | -What’re you talking about? -This is our old house. | -你说什么呢? -这是我家的老房子 |
[58:19] | What in the hell is this doing in the attic? | 这东西怎么会在阁楼的? |
[58:22] | I thought all that stuff burned down. | 你不是说你家的东西都烧掉了吗? |
[58:24] | There’s no way. There is no way you found that in our attic! | 不可能 这东西不可能 出现在阁楼上! |
[58:28] | There is no way that that even exists! | 这照片根本就不可能存在! |
[58:31] | I haven’t seen that picture in 15 years. | 我快15年没见过这照片了 |
[58:34] | That makes no sense. That makes no sense at all. | 不可能 绝对不可能 |
[58:49] | You OK, babe? | 你还好吗 宝贝? |
[58:52] | Would you turn the light off, please. | 能把灯关掉吗? |
[58:55] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[59:00] | Where was it when you found it? | 你在哪找到的? |
[59:04] | It was over our bed. | 在我们床的正上方阁楼里 |
[59:14] | -I’m gonna go clean up that stuff. -OK. | -我去整理干净 -好的 |
[59:18] | I don’t have any idea if I’m gonna get to class today. | 我不知道今天我还能不能上得了课 |
[59:27] | Oh, God, I’m so tired. | 天哪 我好累啊 |
[59:29] | Why are you filming me? I’m just making coffee. | 你干嘛拍我? 我只是在泡咖啡而已 |
[59:34] | I’m actually sick of this. | 事实上 我对此相当厌恶 |
[59:39] | I think we could both use a little more sleep. | 我想我们可以多睡一会 |
[59:42] | I think I could use a new life. I’m so tired of this. | 我想我可以重新开始一段生命 我厌倦了现在的生命 |
[59:50] | -Take a look at this. -Take a look at what? | -看一下 -看什么? |
[59:52] | I lightened up the footage from last night. | 我亮化了昨晚的录像带 |
[59:56] | You can see the footsteps. | 现在可以看清脚步了 |
[1:00:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:00:07] | -So? -What? | -所以呢? -什么? |
[1:00:09] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[1:00:16] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想出对策 |
[1:00:17] | Well, I do. We’re calling Dr. Averies. | 但我有办法 我们马上打电话给艾弗里医生 |
[1:00:20] | You’ve had your camera work, your powder on the floor, | 你摄像机也试了 爽身粉也试了 |
[1:00:23] | and it’s just gotten worse, OK? | 而情况越来越糟 对吧? |
[1:00:25] | We should’ve done this two weeks ago. We’re calling him. Today. | 我们两星期前就该找他的 今天 我们就找他 |
[1:00:32] | Let’s talk about this first. | 我们先商量商量 |
[1:00:35] | Now, I’m in control, think I’m making progress. | 现在 我控制了主动权 而且我开始有了进展 |
[1:00:38] | No, you haven’t been having progress and you’re not in control! | 不 你没有任何进展 而且主动权也不在你手上 |
[1:00:41] | It is in control. If you think you’re in control, | 在它手上 如果你认为主动权在你手上 |
[1:00:44] | -you’re an idiot! -Hey! Stay cool. | -那么你就是个大傻子 -保持冷静 |
[1:00:45] | Not a single thing you’ve done has helped. | 你做的那些 全都没帮上忙 |
[1:00:47] | And I’m sorry, I don’t mean to burst your bubble, | 我很抱歉 我不是有意想 捅破你妄想的气球 |
[1:00:49] | but the camera hasn’t helped, the footprints haven’t helped. | 但是摄像机做不了作用 脚印也没见效 |
[1:00:52] | Think that thing would’ve left footprints if it didn’t want to? | 你以为那家伙是不小心留下脚印的? |
[1:00:55] | No! It did it because it wanted to. It wanted you to find my photo. | 不! 它想留下脚印 所以就留了 它想带你去找我的照片 |
[1:00:58] | It can be anywhere. It hears what we’re saying now. | 它无处不在 它很有可能就在听我们讲话 |
[1:01:01] | -Hey! How the fuck do you know? -You are absolutely powerless! | -你凭什么这样说? -你对它无能为力! |
[1:01:04] | That’s not true at all and you know it. | 才不是这样的 你清楚的 |
[1:01:07] | Well, get over it! | 得了吧 省省吧! |
[1:01:13] | Well, I called Dr. Averies and he’s gone. | 呃 我打电话给了艾弗里医生 他出差了 |
[1:01:17] | Didn’t know what else to do, so I called Dr. Fredrichs. | 我不知道还能做什么 所以就打电话给了弗里德里施医生 |
[1:01:20] | I know you don’t love him, but I did. | 我知道你不欣赏他 但是我很欣赏 |
[1:01:22] | And he’s coming back tomorrow. That was as soon as he could get here. | 他明天来这儿 他以最快速度赶来 |
[1:01:26] | So maybe if we make it till then, we could hold off… | 所以 如果我们能够撑到那会儿 我们就可以… |
[1:01:29] | -We’ll make it till then! -I’m just saying that we could just… | -我们撑得到的! -我只是说我们… |
[1:01:31] | -“Make it till then.” God! -We could hold out, we’ll be OK, | -撑到那会 天哪 -我们就坚持得住 我们就不会有事 |
[1:01:35] | -and maybe tomorrow he’ll help us. -Fucking people! Ridiculous. | -然后明天他就可以帮助我们 -什么人嘛! 荒唐之极 |
[1:02:19] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[1:02:21] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:22] | What’re you doing? Micah. | 你在干嘛? 迈卡 |
[1:02:24] | What’re you doing? What’d you hear? | 你在干嘛? 你听到什么了? |
[1:02:26] | Something out there. | 有东西在外面 |
[1:02:29] | -Fuck! -Oh, God. | -靠! -天哪 |
[1:02:32] | Goddamn it! | 该死! |
[1:02:33] | Baby, come here. Please don’t go… | 宝贝 过来 不要… |
[1:02:36] | Please, just stay, please. Don’t go. | 求你了 不要出去 求你了 不要去 |
[1:02:42] | I’m going out there and see… | 我出去看看… |
[1:02:44] | Wait, Micah, don’t go. Don’t, please. | 等等 迈卡 不要去 不要 求你了 |
[1:02:48] | Please. Please don’t open it. | 求你了 不要开门 |
[1:02:53] | Micah, come on. Come on. | 迈卡 不要 不要 |
[1:02:56] | Right now. Come on. Micah. | 好了 回去吧 迈卡 |
[1:03:05] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[1:03:09] | -Baby, come on! -You gonna fuck with us? | -宝贝 回来! -你要玩我们是吧? |
[1:03:17] | Micah, don’t. Come on. Let’s go. | 迈卡 不要 求你了 我们回去吧 |
[1:03:21] | Show yourself! | 现身啊! |
[1:03:24] | Come on, Micah. Let’s go. We’ve got to get out. | 拜托 迈卡 我们走吧 我们离开这儿 |
[1:03:26] | -Got a problem? -Stop! | -有问题吗? -打住! |
[1:03:30] | All right, hon, I’m sorry. | 好吧 宝贝 对不起 |
[1:03:38] | Micah… | 迈卡… |
[1:03:48] | Please let go of it. | 求你了 不要管它了 |
[1:03:53] | Oh, it’s scaring us. | 它想吓唬我们 |
[1:03:59] | -Not gonna make a difference. -I’m not going in that bedroom. | -去哪都是一样的 -我不要回卧室 |
[1:04:02] | -Look… -I’m not going in that bedroom. | -听着… -我不要回卧室 |
[1:04:04] | -Oh, please, please… -Baby, look, if it comes back… | -拜托 拜托… -宝贝 听着 如果它回来… |
[1:04:07] | No, downstairs. Let’s just… Please. | 不行 下楼 我们… 求你了 |
[1:04:10] | Babe. It’s not gonna make a difference. | 宝贝 没有差别的 |
[1:04:13] | -I can’t… -Come on. | -我做不到… -回去吧 |
[1:04:15] | I don’t wanna be in here. I don’t wanna be even downstairs. | 我不想留在这儿 我不想待着这屋子里 |
[1:04:18] | Please, please… Please, please. Please. | 求你了 求你了… 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[1:04:21] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[1:04:29] | What the hell is in here now? | 这里搞什么鬼啊? |
[1:04:33] | I don’t know if down here is gonna be much better. | 我不知道是否下楼 情况会有所好转 |
[1:04:40] | Micah. I don’t want to be here. | 迈卡 我不想呆在这儿 |
[1:04:57] | I think we should go upstairs. Again. Come here. | 我想我们应该回卧室 过来 |
[1:05:20] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[1:05:25] | Babe? | 宝贝? |
[1:05:34] | You know, gotta get some sleep once in a while. | 你该睡一小会儿 |
[1:05:40] | I’m just scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[1:05:44] | I couldn’t be in that room anymore. | 我不能再呆在那房里了 |
[1:05:51] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[1:05:54] | I can’t even be in this house, Micah. | 我甚至不能再呆在这屋子里了 迈卡 |
[1:05:58] | We can’t even be in our house. | 我们甚至不能再呆在我们家里了 |
[1:06:21] | What the fuck is that? | 他妈的是什么东西? |
[1:06:31] | I’ll check the mirrors. | 我去看一下镜子 |
[1:06:40] | Our picture! | 我们的照片! |
[1:06:44] | -What picture? -That one, look! | -什么照片? -那张 看! |
[1:06:49] | Fuck! What the hell? | 靠! 搞什么啊? |
[1:06:53] | How come my face is scratched and yours isn’t? | 为什么我的脸被划开了 而你的却没有? |
[1:06:56] | Something’s here. | 它就在附近 |
[1:07:00] | -This is bullshit. -It’s here. | -胡说 -它就在这儿 |
[1:07:02] | What’s here? What? What’re you talking about? | 谁在这儿? 什么? 你在讲什么? |
[1:07:07] | I don’t know. I feel it. I feel it breathing on me. | 我不知道 我感觉得到 我能感觉到它的呼吸 |
[1:07:14] | Micah, come on! Come on! Please! | 迈卡 快逃! 快逃! 求你了! |
[1:07:20] | Fuckin’-A, man. | 操你妈的 |
[1:07:26] | Fuckin’-A. | 操你妈的 |
[1:07:32] | -Babe. Come downstairs. -Jesus Christ. | -宝贝 到楼下来 -该死 |
[1:07:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:07:44] | Has this shit happened in the daytime before? | 这玩意以前有在白天出现过吗? |
[1:07:50] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越糟糕了 |
[1:07:54] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:07:58] | -Hey, baby, stop pacing, please. -I’m sorry. | -宝贝 不要走了 拜托 -对不起 |
[1:08:01] | -It’s making me nervous. -Well, I’m nervous. | -搞得我很紧张 -哼 我现在就很紧张 |
[1:08:08] | Katie, hi. | 凯蒂 你好 |
[1:08:09] | Hi, come in, please. Thank you so much for coming back. | 你好 请进 非常感谢你能前来 |
[1:08:12] | Oh, we’ve gotta follow up. Micah, hi. | 我们得继续治疗 迈卡 |
[1:08:14] | Yeah. We called Dr. Averies, but he’s gone. | 是的 我们打电话给艾弗里医生了 但是他出差了 |
[1:08:16] | Yes, he’s out of the country. He’ll be back. He’ll be… | 是的 他在国外 不过马上就会回来的 他马上… |
[1:08:19] | -We need your help. -This is overpowering. | -我们需要你的帮助 -这势力太强大了 |
[1:08:21] | -It’s worse. -Yes. It doesn’t like that I’m here. | -情况变糟了 -没错 他不喜欢我在这儿 |
[1:08:23] | -I cannot help you. -What? | -我帮不了你 -什么? |
[1:08:25] | I’ve got to get out of here. This thing is aggravated by the fact that I’m here. | 实际上 我得马上离开 我在这儿 只会恼怒它 |
[1:08:28] | You can’t leave us alone here. | 你不能就这样留下我们啊 |
[1:08:29] | Everybody calm down. We need your help. | 大家保持冷静 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:08:31] | Well, I’ve got to tell you, I am not the person to help you in this situation. | 呃 我得告诉你 像这样的情况 你不应该找我 |
[1:08:35] | This is not my area of expertise. | 这不是我的专长 |
[1:08:37] | Now, I think I’m doing more harm being here than any good. | 我想 我留这儿 弊大于利 |
[1:08:40] | -What? -Yes, I have got to leave. | -什么? -没错 我得走了 |
[1:08:41] | Dr. Averies will be back in a few days. | 艾弗里医生几天内就会回来的 |
[1:08:43] | When he gets here he’ll take care of your problems. | 等他过来后 他会处理好的 |
[1:08:46] | What should we do? Should we leave? | 我们该怎么做? 我们应该离开这儿吗? |
[1:08:48] | Leaving won’t help at all. | 离开解决不了问题 |
[1:08:49] | Let me see what I can do. But I’ve got to leave this room now. | 让我想想我能做什么 但是我得先离开这儿 |
[1:08:52] | -This is no joke. -I will help you. | -这可不是玩笑 -我会帮助你们的 |
[1:08:55] | -But I can’t do this now. -No, no, no, no! | -但是现在我无能为力 -不 不 不 不要 |
[1:08:57] | You serious? | 不是吧? |
[1:09:03] | We’ll take care of this ourselves, OK? | 我们自己能搞定 好吗? |
[1:09:05] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[1:09:10] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:09:26] | I’m so fucking tired of this. | 对于这一切 我厌烦透了 |
[1:09:30] | I know you are. | 我明白 |
[1:09:36] | I don’t want it to be like this. | 我不想这样子 |
[1:11:06] | -Micah! Micah, wake up. -What’s the matter? | -迈卡! 迈卡 快醒醒 -怎么了? |
[1:11:09] | I just… I just felt him breathing. | 我… 我刚刚感觉到了他的呼吸 |
[1:11:14] | Right there. He was right there, | 就在那儿 他就在那儿 |
[1:11:16] | I felt him breathing. | 我感觉到了它的呼吸 |
[1:11:22] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[1:11:29] | Where’re you going? Micah, come back! | 你去哪里? 迈卡 回来! |
[1:11:31] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[1:11:32] | Chill. There’s nothing happening. | 放松 没有异常情况 |
[1:11:35] | I know, I’m telling you. I’m telling you. | 我知道 我跟你讲 我跟你讲 |
[1:11:38] | I… Please. | 我… 求你了 |
[1:11:40] | OK, OK. I won’t leave you. | 好 好的 我不会离开你的 |
[1:11:44] | Don’t you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[1:11:47] | I feel it, he’s still here. | 我感觉到了 它还在这儿 |
[1:11:50] | Something, something’s wrong. | 不妙 情况很不妙 |
[1:11:53] | Take a deep breath, OK? | 深呼吸 好吗? |
[1:12:10] | I can feel it watching me. | 我能感觉到它在看着我 |
[1:12:15] | Right now. | 现在 |
[1:12:17] | Fuck. You’re freaking me out, babe. | 靠 我被你吓坏了 宝贝 |
[1:12:19] | -We have to do something. -What? | -我们得做些什么 -什么? |
[1:12:22] | I don’t know. We’ve got to figure something out. | 我不知道 我们得想点办法 |
[1:12:25] | -We have to… -OK. OK, OK. | -我们得… -好 好 好 |
[1:12:28] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[1:12:29] | I’ll do some research. There’s gotta be some other options. | 我做一下调查 总会有办法的 |
[1:12:35] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:12:41] | -Jesus. -This is creepy. | -上帝啊 -太恐怖了 |
[1:12:43] | I knew something happened last night. | 我就知道昨晚不对劲 |
[1:12:49] | Ah, shit. | 啊 见鬼 |
[1:12:53] | We’ve got to do something. I can feel something’s wrong. | 我们得做点什么 我觉察的出 情况很不妙 |
[1:13:03] | So I was doing some research, just trying to figure out our options. | 那么 我刚刚在做一些调查 尽量想出些办法 |
[1:13:06] | -Right. -I found this website. | -好 -我找到了这个网站 |
[1:13:09] | This chick, Diane, one of the possibilities from the board? | 这个女人 迪艾娜 碟仙上字母排列的一种可能 |
[1:13:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:15] | All the same things happened to her in the 60’s that’s happened to you. | 在60年代时 她经历了你现在所经历的一切 |
[1:13:19] | Wait. What do you mean she has the same things? | 等等 她也有那种经历 你什么意思? |
[1:13:21] | Like everything. You’re eight years old and like you had a house burning down, | 一切的一切 就像8岁时候的事 就像房子着火 |
[1:13:25] | seeing shadows and whatever. God knows. And she called an exorcist. | 看到鬼影 随便什么 天晓得 于是她请了个伏魔师 |
[1:13:32] | Is that her? | 那个是她吗? |
[1:13:34] | You’re telling me there’s some girl from the 60’s | 你只是告诉我 一个60年代的女人 |
[1:13:37] | who had the exact same things happen to her. | 和我有一模一样的经历? |
[1:13:40] | Yeah. Down to a T. You say… Maybe this thing is the same thing. | 对 简而言之 你可以说 或许发生在她身上的跟你一样 |
[1:13:45] | It just jumped to you instead. And that’s just its m.o., or whatever. | 只是它转到你这儿了 都是它在作乱 |
[1:13:49] | And he’s trying to warn us, | 他想警告我们 |
[1:13:51] | with this Ouija board, trying to tell us to find this woman so we know… | 通过那个诛仙 去找到那个女人 然后我们就知道… |
[1:13:55] | Wait. So what happened to her? Is she OK? | 等等 那么她后来怎么样了? 她没事吧? |
[1:13:59] | They tried to get rid of it, sometimes that just pisses it off more. | 他们想除掉那个东西 可能把它激怒了 |
[1:14:05] | Before the exorcist got there, she wasn’t like this. | 在驱魔师赶到之前 她一切都还好 |
[1:14:08] | She was just hearing voices and having bad dreams. | 只是听到一些怪声 做些噩梦 |
[1:14:12] | I’m trying to find some kind of reason | 我想找寻一些它之所以 |
[1:14:14] | this thing would pick you after haunting her. | 找上你的原因 |
[1:14:18] | I can’t find anything. | 结果什么都没发生 |
[1:14:20] | From what I’ve been reading, these things are totally random. | 我所看的资料 都是非常随机的 |
[1:14:23] | -There’s just no reason. Like… -How did she die? | -找不出理由 就好像… -她怎么死的? |
[1:14:28] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[1:14:30] | Now she is. I think this thing’s trying to warn us | 现在是 我想这东西想要 警告我们 |
[1:14:33] | not to fuck with it. I don’t want to take a chance. | 不要惹它 我不想冒险 |
[1:14:39] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[1:14:42] | There’s no way that we’re doing this. | 我们不能再乱来了 |
[1:14:44] | It’s gone away on its own before. | 之前它有自己消失过 |
[1:14:47] | This is not worth the risk. | 不值得我们冒险 |
[1:14:51] | I’m gonna go lie down. | 我去躺一会儿 |
[1:14:59] | Hey, Katie, I got a idea about what we can do. | 凯蒂 我想到了一个主意 |
[1:15:02] | Some more stuff. In fact… | 一些措施 实际上… |
[1:15:04] | Would you please get away from me with that camera? I’m trying to study. | 你可不可以带着你的摄像机走远点? 我要学习 |
[1:15:09] | All right. I kinda want to talk to you about this thing. | 好吧 我想和你谈谈这事 |
[1:15:12] | Micah, please. Will you give me five minutes? | 迈卡 拜托 你就不能给我几分钟的时间? |
[1:15:16] | Go! Please! | 走开! 拜托! |
[1:15:18] | Hey, chill out! All right? I’m trying to help this situation here. | 冷静! 好吧? 我只是想帮忙改善境况 |
[1:15:21] | I have ideas I want to talk to you about. | 我想到了主意 想和你讨论一下 |
[1:15:23] | OK, you and your stupid camera are the problem. | 好 你和你那个愚蠢的摄像机 就是问题所在 |
[1:15:27] | -What the fuck?! -Just leave me alone. | -你讲什么? ! -让我一个人静一会 |
[1:15:29] | Will you stop following me with the camera! | 你不要举着摄像机跟着我! |
[1:15:32] | I’m trying to solve the problem. I didn’t bring that thing to the house. | 我在想办法解决问题 又不是我把那玩意引到家里来的 |
[1:15:36] | -Well, don’t do me any favors. -You did! | -那么 求你别帮我了 -是你引来的! |
[1:15:40] | Thank you, Micah. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 迈卡 非常感谢 |
[1:15:43] | Well, hang out with your friend upstairs. I’ll be down here. | 哼 在楼上 好好和你朋友谈谈心 我就在楼下 |
[1:15:46] | -Shut up! -Whatever. | -闭嘴! -随你便 |
[1:16:03] | -I’m sorry. -You didn’t do anything wrong. | -对不起 -你没什么错事 |
[1:16:08] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错事 |
[1:16:09] | It’s not your fault. Now listen to me, it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 听我说 这不是你的错 |
[1:16:13] | You haven’t done anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[1:16:15] | OK? | 好吗? |
[1:16:46] | Micah. Micah! Micah! | 迈卡 迈卡! 迈卡! |
[1:16:49] | Micah! Micah! | 迈卡! 迈卡! |
[1:16:51] | -Katie! -Micah! | -凯蒂! -迈卡! |
[1:16:58] | Let her go! | 放开她! |
[1:17:06] | Micah! Micah! | 迈卡! 迈卡! |
[1:17:10] | Micah, make it stop! | 迈卡 救命! |
[1:17:39] | I don’t care, I just want to go. I just want to go. | 我不管 我要离开这儿 我要离开这儿 |
[1:17:42] | I can’t… I can’t, I can’t be here. I can’t. | 我不能… 不行 我不能留在这儿 不行 |
[1:17:45] | Just, let’s go. Please, let’s go. | 我们走吧 求你了 我们走吧 |
[1:17:47] | Let’s just go right now. Let’s get in the car and let’s go. | 我们这就走 我们上车 马上走 |
[1:17:51] | Yeah. All right, we’re leaving. I’ll get us a hotel. | 好 好的 我们这就走 我去订酒店 |
[1:17:55] | We’ll stay there tonight, until we figure out what we’re doing. | 我们今晚就待酒店 一直住那儿 直到我们想出办法 |
[1:17:59] | We’re not staying here another night. | 我们再也不在这儿过夜了 |
[1:18:02] | Here, let me get a shot of that thing it made on your back. | 来 让我拍一下 那家伙在你背上留下的东西 |
[1:18:05] | OK? Is that OK? | 好吗? 行吗? |
[1:18:16] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊! |
[1:18:21] | -Sorry. Looks like something bit you! -I know. | -对不起 就好像有东西咬了你一口 -我知道 |
[1:18:28] | Let’s go. | 我们离开这儿 |
[1:18:31] | Hey! Baby, you ready to go? | 宝贝 准备好出发了吗? |
[1:18:33] | Car’s packed. Let’s go. Hey, babe? | 行李都放在车上了 我们走 宝贝? |
[1:18:39] | Babe, hey! | 宝贝 |
[1:18:46] | Babe. Let go of this thing. Hey! Let go. | 宝贝 放掉这东西 放手 |
[1:18:51] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[1:18:57] | Babe? Oh my God! | 宝贝? 我的天啊! |
[1:19:00] | Hey. Katie! Katie! Wake up. | 凯蒂! 凯蒂! 醒醒 |
[1:19:05] | Jesus. I’ve had it with this shit! | 上帝啊 我受够了! |
[1:19:13] | Babe! Come on, let’s go. | 宝贝! 起来! 我们走 |
[1:19:17] | Let’s get you up. Come on. Hey. Come on. Come on. | 让我扶你起来 起来 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:19:23] | Let’s get to the couch. | 躺倒沙发上去 |
[1:19:24] | Come on. I’ve had it with this shit. | 醒醒 我受够了 |
[1:19:29] | I’m taking care of this right now! | 我这就把它搞定 |
[1:19:48] | Fuck this shit, I’m done! | 操你妈的 我不陪你玩了! |
[1:19:57] | Katie. Ready to go? Let’s get out of here. | 凯蒂 准备好出发了吗? 我们离开这儿 |
[1:20:02] | Babe? | 宝贝? |
[1:20:03] | I packed the car. Let’s go. | 我把行李都装上车了 我们走 |
[1:20:06] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[1:20:07] | What’re you talking about, you don’t want to go? | 你在讲什么啊 你不想走? |
[1:20:10] | Let’s get the fuck outta this house, now! | 我们这就离开这鬼地方! |
[1:20:12] | I don’t want to leave. Will you stay with me? | 我不想走 你留下来陪我吗? |
[1:20:16] | -What the fuck are you talking about? -I think it’d be better if we stay. | -你讲什么胡话? -我想还是留下来比较好 |
[1:20:21] | Please. Just… | 拜托 你就… |
[1:20:24] | I don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave. Just trust me. | 我不想走 我不想离开 你就相信我吧 |
[1:20:28] | You wanna stay here and sleep in this fucking bed | 你想呆在这儿 谁在张这床上 |
[1:20:30] | and be dragged down the hall? I don’t think so. | 然后再被拖到走廊去? 我可不这么认为 |
[1:20:33] | We’ll be OK. We’ll be OK. It’s better if we stay. | 不会有事的 不会有事的 如果我们留下来 就不会有事 |
[1:20:36] | You fucking… | 你究竟… |
[1:20:40] | I don’t know what the hell’s going on, but this is insane. Fuck! | 我不清楚到底发生了什么 但是这太荒谬了 靠! |
[1:20:50] | I think we’ll be OK now. | 我想我们不会有事的 |
[1:23:00] | -Micah! -Katie! | -迈卡! -凯蒂! |
[1:23:07] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[1:23:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[1:27:54] | Katie! | 凯蒂! |
[1:28:02] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝? |