英文名称:Paranormal Activity 3
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’ll be spending a lot of time in here. | 你会在这儿待上很长一段时间 |
[00:06] | This is gonna be your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[00:07] | There’s some kind of animal being de-liced or something. | 有些动物已经除过虱子了 |
[00:11] | Compression chamber. That’s your crib. | 加压室 这是你的婴儿床 |
[00:14] | It’s hermetically sealed. | 是密封的 |
[00:17] | And this is your paint color. | 这是你屋子以后的颜色 |
[00:20] | -What color is that, hon? -Jamaica Bay Blue. | -这是什么颜色 亲爱的 -牙买加湾蓝色 |
[00:23] | Jamaica! And there you are. | 牙买加 你在这儿 |
[00:28] | And there’s your dad, | 这是你爸爸 |
[00:30] | who’s playing with his new toy instead of helping me paint. | 他忙着玩玩具不帮我刷墙 |
[00:32] | Sorry. I can help. | 抱歉 我能帮忙的 |
[00:34] | -Yeah? Come on. -If I wasn’t. | -是吗 来啊 -要不是 |
[00:37] | If I wasn’t filming, I would help. | 要不是我在录像 我就来帮忙了 |
[00:38] | Go and get the other ladder. | 去拿个梯子 |
[00:40] | Yeah, you should have a real ladder. You know. | 是啊 你得拿个真正的梯子 真是 |
[00:42] | All right, that’s a. | 好吧 真是 |
[00:44] | -Who’s that? -It’s my sister. | -谁来了 -我姐姐 |
[00:45] | She’s here to check out the nursery. | 她来看看育儿室 |
[00:47] | -Daniel, this is gorgeous. -Yeah? | -丹尼尔 这太棒了 -真的吗 |
[00:50] | This is so gorgeous. I love it. I love the blue. | 太棒了 我喜欢 我喜欢这种蓝色 |
[00:53] | I’m glad y’all went with that. It’s much better than the green. | 很高兴你喜欢 这比绿色好看多了 |
[00:55] | -How are you feeling? -All right. | -感觉怎么样 -不错 |
[00:57] | You know, I think I’m okay. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[00:58] | -How is he? -He’s doing so good. | -他怎么样 -他也挺好的 |
[01:00] | He’s kicking and, like swimming. | 一直在踢 就像在游泳 |
[01:01] | -I feel like he’s swimming. -Hey, little fella! | -我觉得他是在游泳 -你好啊 小家伙 |
[01:03] | -What did you say? -It’s Hunter. | -你说什么 -叫亨特 |
[01:04] | -No! Tyler. It’s Tyler. -I like that. | 不 是泰勒 叫泰勒 -我喜欢 |
[01:05] | It’s Tyler Hunter. | 叫泰勒·亨特 |
[01:07] | I like, I like both. I don’t wanna choose. | 我都喜欢 我不想选择 |
[01:09] | -I’m not gonna get into this. -You have to. Come on. | -我不要搀和进来 -选一个 拜托 |
[01:11] | In preparation for the big move, I have a couple of boxes in my car | 以防半价 我有些箱子在车上 |
[01:13] | that I would love to throw in your basement. | 想放到你家地下室 |
[01:17] | Please? | 拜托 |
[01:19] | -This is the last box. -Really? | -这是最后一个箱子了 -真的吗 |
[01:20] | Probably. | 大概 |
[01:24] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[01:27] | So, a little bit nervous? | 是不是有点紧张呢 |
[01:30] | No, I’m excited. | 不 我很激动 |
[01:31] | I spend all my time over at Micah’s anyway. | 我一直都在米卡 |
[01:33] | VHS? That is old school. | 录像带 太古老了 |
[01:37] | Do we have a VCR? | 我们有录像机吗 |
[01:39] | I didn’t even know you had this much stuff. | 我都不知道你有那么多东西 |
[01:41] | Somehow I ended up with it after Grandma Lois died. | 奶奶路易斯死后就没录了 |
[01:44] | I haven’t even gone through it. | 我还是没法释怀 |
[01:46] | -How come you got it? -I don’t know. You can have it. | -你怎么拿到的 -不知道 你可以留着 |
[01:49] | Nobody ever gives me anything. | 没人给过我什么 |
[01:50] | So who’s gonna get the top bunk? | 那谁睡上铺呢 |
[01:53] | We’re not 12. | 又不是小孩子 |
[01:54] | We can get a VCR for free. | 我们可以免费搞个录像机 |
[01:58] | You know, I don’t remember these at all. | 我是不太记得这些了 |
[02:00] | You guys didn’t go Beta, huh? | 你们没做检测 是吗 |
[02:06] | That’s fine, okay? I’m just gonna tape over an old one. | 没关系吧 我刚用完一卷带子 |
[02:09] | Can you get Abby out of here, please? | 让艾比 好吗 |
[02:10] | She’s gonna get cut on the glass! | 她会被这些杯子伤到的 |
[02:11] | We just got back and the whole place is pretty much destroyed. | 我们才回来 整个敌方就毁了 |
[02:14] | Nothing seems to be actually missing. | 好像什么也没丢 |
[02:15] | It’s just, everything’s really. | 只是 一切都 |
[02:17] | That’s what she’s telling me. | 她是这么告诉我的 |
[02:18] | Just make sure we document everything. | 确定所有都记下了 |
[02:19] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也别碰 |
[02:26] | This is our basement. | 这是我们的地下室 |
[02:28] | I don’t see anything really broken. | 没看到什么坏了 |
[02:30] | I don’t see that box of tapes that Katie brought over. | 也没看到凯蒂带来的那箱带子 |
[02:34] | Looks like that’s the only thing that’s missing. | 看起来就是那个不见了 |
[02:44] | All right and there she is. | 好了 她在这儿 |
[02:47] | The mother of the birthday girl, my girlfriend. | 寿星女儿的母亲 我的女朋友 |
[02:49] | Chocolate, chocolate, rainbow stuff. | 巧克力 巧克力 还有些五颜六色的东西 |
[02:51] | -That is a good-looking cake. -Which is exactly what she wanted? | -蛋糕真好看 -她想要哪种 |
[02:53] | Beautiful. Just beautiful. And you’re beautiful. I don’t know how you do it. | 漂亮 真漂亮 你也漂亮 不知道你怎么做的 |
[02:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:05] | Watch your backs! | 小心 |
[03:11] | Watch your hair. Good job. | 小心头发 好样的 |
[03:16] | All right, and here’s the birthday girl. | 好啦 这是我们的寿星 |
[03:17] | I found some. | 我发现 |
[03:18] | She looks pretty unhappy. Something’s going on. | 她有点不开心 怎么了呢 |
[03:23] | We got the young one. Under the trampoline. | 找到小的那个啦 在蹦床下面 |
[03:24] | -Twenty bites and that’s about all. -Twenty bites? | -一共20份 -20份 |
[03:27] | That’s what my mother used to make me do. | 我妈以前就这么让我做的 |
[03:28] | That’s a lot of cake on that plate. | 那盘的蛋糕太多了 |
[03:30] | Hey, Julie. Go get Kristi. | 朱蒂 去找克里斯蒂 |
[03:35] | Say hi, Kristi! | 打个招呼 克里斯蒂 |
[03:39] | Kristi’s a little shy. | 克里斯蒂有点害羞啊 |
[03:41] | That’s cute. They love each other. | 真可爱 俩姐妹相亲相爱 |
[03:42] | It’s Grandma. Happy, happy, happy birthday. | 我是外婆 生日快乐 |
[03:47] | Never forget the day you were born. I held you in my arms | 永远都忘不了 你出生那天抱着你 |
[03:50] | and you made me laugh and cry at the same time. You were so cute. | 让我哭笑不得 你太可爱了 |
[03:53] | Serious piece of equipment, so be careful. | 贵重设备 当心了 |
[03:55] | How do you shoot those weddings with this thing? | 你是怎么用这玩意儿拍摄婚礼的 |
[03:57] | It must hurt your back. | 你的背肯定痛死了 |
[04:00] | You have to work certain parts of you | 你得用身体的某一部分 |
[04:02] | I’ve only been here for a few months, | 虽然我才来了几个月 |
[04:04] | but thank you for welcoming me into your family. | 但很感谢你欢迎我来你家 |
[04:09] | -I just, I love you, and I love. -Dennis, my shoulder. | -我爱你 -丹尼斯 我的肩 |
[04:12] | You so much. Happy birthday. | 我非常爱你 生日快乐 |
[04:13] | -Okay, take this thing now. -All right. | -拿着它 -好的 |
[04:15] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[04:20] | Katie, take it easy. Take it easy. It’s dead. | 凯蒂 别紧张 放松 你打到它了 |
[04:23] | You’re a little monster. | 你这个小怪物 |
[04:27] | -All right, all right, I got my camera . -Here, let me help you, ’cause I don’t. | -好了 我拿到相机了 -这儿 来我帮你 |
[04:30] | -I want to see the tooth full throttle. -Okay, all right. | -我想看看你的牙 -好的 |
[04:31] | This thing’s coming out today. | 今天出来了 |
[04:32] | -Is it okay if I push it a little? -No, no, don’t push it. | -我可以轻轻推吗 -不 不 别推它 |
[04:34] | -Lower lip. -Want some juice, babe? | -下嘴唇 -要果汁吗 宝贝 |
[04:36] | -Down. -Here. | -下来点 -这儿 |
[04:37] | Now, | 现在 |
[04:38] | -you want some of this? -Yeah, orange juice. | -要来些吗 -是的 要橙汁 |
[04:39] | That is. That is a good one! | 不错 真不错 |
[04:43] | -All right. -Let’s see this. Open up. | -好了 -张开嘴 看看 |
[04:46] | Don’t push it with your tongue. Let’s see. | 别用舌头推 让我们看看 |
[04:49] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[04:50] | -I think it might be. -It’s ready. | -我想可能 -好了 |
[04:52] | You’re gonna get a newjob as a dentist. | 你要是当牙医肯定很棒 |
[04:55] | Thank you. You think I’m good? | 谢谢 我还不错吧 |
[04:58] | Wrap it in a tissue, put it in your pocket, | 用纸巾包好 装到兜兜里 |
[05:00] | and bring it home for. | 带回家给 |
[05:03] | -The Tooth Fairy. -The Tooth Fairy, that’s right. | -牙仙 -对的 给牙仙 |
[05:05] | And we’ll put it under your pillow, tonight. | 今晚把它放在枕头下 |
[05:06] | You like the Tooth Fairy, right? | 你喜欢牙仙 对吧 |
[05:07] | We love the Tooth Fairy. | 我们都喜欢牙仙 |
[05:08] | Why does he need a bowl? | 为什么要碗呢 |
[05:09] | Because he wants to eat. | 因为他要吃东西 |
[05:11] | He’s hungry? | 他饿了吗 |
[05:12] | Kristi, Toby isn’t real. | 凯蒂 托比不饿 |
[05:15] | -It doesn’t matter. -Yes, he is. | -没关系 -不 他饿了 |
[05:31] | My assistant Randy is currently 43 minutes late. | 我的助手蓝迪已经迟到了43分钟 |
[05:36] | And this isn’t the first time, he’s always late. | 这已经不是第一次了 他老是迟到 |
[05:39] | So, today we’re gonna | 所以 今天我们 |
[05:41] | play a little prank and see if we can teach him a lesson. | 要搞恶作剧 给他个教训 |
[05:52] | -Come on around the front door. -Come on, just open the garage. | -来下前门 -来 打开车库 |
[05:54] | Randy, I need your help, man. Come around the front door. | 蓝迪 帮我个忙 来下前门 |
[05:57] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[06:00] | -Where were you? What happened? -Sorry I’m late. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | -怎么了 发生什么了 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:04] | I got blocked in. | 路上太堵了 |
[06:05] | -I’m really sorry. -That’s all right, man. | -真的很抱歉 -没事的 |
[06:07] | I had a leak in the house. I was hoping you’d get here sooner. | 屋子有点漏水 本来想着你能早点来的 |
[06:10] | I had a leak in the ceiling here. | 天花板有点漏水 |
[06:13] | -Really? -Yeah. Here, push this up here. | -是吗 -是的 这儿 把这个推上去 |
[06:14] | It didn’t rain last night. | 昨晚没下雨啊 |
[06:15] | Hold this for a second. I need your help. | 帮个忙 拿一下 |
[06:17] | It’s been going like crazy. And I don’t know what to do, | 有点乱 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[06:19] | -so I got that pole there. -Why is it white? | -我去那那边那根杆 -为什么是白色的 |
[06:21] | -What? -Why is it white? | -什么 -为什么是白色的 |
[06:23] | I don’t know. I think it’s maybe something with the paint on this. | 不知道 可能是用白颜料涂过 |
[06:27] | Anyway, I gotta get some spackle. I’ll be back. | 我去拿点抹墙粉 一会儿回来 |
[06:29] | -Wait, you just want me to. -Hang on. | -等等 你要我 -坚持下 |
[06:31] | -You want me to wait here and hold it? -Thanks, Randy. | -你要我举着这个在这等着 -谢了 蓝迪 |
[06:33] | Wait, Dennis. I’m just supposed to wait here? Dennis. | 等等 丹尼斯 我就在这儿等着 丹尼斯 |
[06:38] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[06:39] | Okay, girls, that’s far enough. | 好了 姑娘们 已经够远了 |
[06:41] | No. Why don’t you come on in and hand me that ladder? | 进来给我把梯子怎么样 |
[06:45] | No. | 不 |
[06:46] | -Are you serious? -I’m serious. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:47] | You know you don’t have to listen to him. He’s not even your real dad. | 你们不必听他的 他又不是你们的亲爹 |
[06:50] | Who wants to go jump on the trampoline? | 谁想玩蹦床 |
[06:51] | -I do! -Oh, come on. | -我 -来吧 |
[06:53] | -I have a new trick to show you. -Okay. | -给你看新花样 -好的 |
[06:54] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 来吧 |
[06:57] | -Hurry, hurry, hurry. -Ready for a surprise? | -快 快 快 -惊喜来了 |
[06:58] | It better be a ladder. | 最好是梯子 |
[06:59] | We were playing outside. What did we find, guys? | 我们刚在外面玩 我们发现了什么呢 |
[07:01] | -A spider. -Dennis. | -一只蜘蛛 -丹尼斯 |
[07:03] | -We’ve got a cute little spider. -Dennis! | -我们发现了一只可爱的蜘蛛 -丹尼斯 |
[07:05] | -Come on, man. -Okay. Yeah? | -拜托 -准备好了吗 |
[07:07] | -Do it, do it, do it, do it! -All right. | -好了 好了 好了 -好吧 |
[07:09] | Run! | 快跑 |
[07:12] | -It wasn’t even a spider. -That really hurt. That really hurt. | -那根本不是蜘蛛 -好痛 真的很痛 |
[07:19] | Big day today, right? | 今天是个大日子 是吧 |
[07:21] | -Yep. -What’s today? | -是的 -今天是什么日子呢 |
[07:22] | -Picture day. -Picture day! | -照相日 -照相日 |
[07:23] | -Dennis, you’re still in. -Sorry. | -丹尼斯 你还在镜头里 -抱歉 |
[07:24] | -I was finishing my hair! -This picture’s for Grandma. | -我刚弄好头发 -找一张给外婆 |
[07:26] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[07:29] | All right! | 好了 |
[07:31] | -Okay. -Kristi, come on! | -好了 -克里斯蒂 来 |
[07:32] | Here it goes. | 放好了 |
[07:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:37] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[07:41] | -Thanks, sweetheart. -No, no, no. Seriously, like. | -谢了 甜心 -不 不 就像 |
[07:45] | -Randy? -Yeah. | -蓝迪 -什么事 |
[07:48] | Where did you find this girl? | 你在哪找的这姑娘的 |
[07:51] | I don’t know. I didn’t see her at all throughout any of the wedding. | 不知道 婚礼上都没见过 |
[07:57] | -That’s because I’m so happy. -“So happy for you.” | -因为我实在太开心了 -为你感到高兴 |
[08:00] | I love my job, man. | 我爱这份工作 |
[08:01] | -I should’ve got her number. -Probably could’ve. | -我应该跟她要电话的 -本来可以的 |
[08:04] | Randy, this is great stuff. I can’t use any of this, but it’s great. | 蓝迪 这很棒 虽然我什么也用不到 但真的很棒 |
[08:27] | Jule? | 朱莉 |
[08:48] | Jule? | 朱莉 |
[08:50] | There it goes again. | 又来了 |
[08:58] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[09:00] | Jule? | 朱莉 |
[09:59] | I like this song! | 我爱这首歌 |
[10:03] | Not bad. | 还行 |
[10:06] | That’s pretty good. | 真的很不错 |
[10:08] | Teddy? Did you fall down? | 泰迪 你又掉下来了吗 |
[10:32] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:13] | What you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:15] | Nothing. I was just looking around. | 没什么 随便看看 |
[11:17] | You guys just get home? | 你们才到家吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:20] | -It was girls’ day. -I know. How was it? | -今天是女生节 -是啊 过得怎么样 |
[11:22] | -Was it fun? -Great. | -有趣吗 -棒极了 |
[11:25] | You just really snuck up on me there. | 你又悄悄溜过来了 |
[11:29] | All right. It’s time. | 好了 时间到了 |
[11:31] | -Don’t film this. -Why not? | -别拍这个 -为什么 |
[11:34] | It’s illegal. | 这犯法的 |
[11:36] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[11:37] | We haven’t even started smoking it, and you’re already paranoid. | 还没开始抽 你就犯神经了 |
[11:40] | It’s illegal. What if my kids find me? I’m a mother. | 这是犯法的 要是孩子看见怎么办 我可是他们的母亲 |
[11:42] | -Now relax. -Seriously, Dennis. | -放松啦 -严肃点 丹尼斯 |
[11:44] | Seriously, Julie. | 严肃点 朱莉 |
[11:45] | Let’s get really serious. Seriously. | 我们都严肃点 |
[11:48] | -Shut up. -Let’s be serious. | -闭嘴 -认真点 |
[11:49] | -All right. -Real, real, real big, big. | -好吧 -真的 真的 真的 很大 很大 |
[11:52] | That was big. | 很大 |
[11:55] | Julie, do the voice. | 朱莉 发点声音嘛 |
[11:57] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[12:00] | What voice? | 什么声音 |
[12:03] | This voice? | 这种声音吗 |
[12:04] | Dennis, I can’t believe you’re filming me smoke marijuana. | 丹尼斯 真不敢相信你拍我抽大麻 |
[12:17] | God, you’re so beautiful. | 天 你太美了 |
[12:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:21] | I want to film us having sex. | 我想拍我们做爱 |
[12:28] | Is that perverted? | 会不会有点变态啊 |
[12:31] | -Is that weird? -I don’t know. | -那诡异不 -不知道 |
[12:35] | Was that a yes? | 那就是答应了 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:49] | Hey, there, pretty lady. | 来这儿 小美女 |
[12:51] | Stop. I don’t know. | 闭嘴 我不知道 |
[12:54] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 没 |
[12:59] | You know what? Don’t answer that. | 知道么 别回答 |
[13:00] | Hurry up, before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意之前 快点 |
[13:03] | Okay, sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[13:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:15] | What are you doing? What was that? | 你在干嘛 那是什么 |
[13:17] | It’s porno music. | 放点色情音乐 |
[13:20] | Great. Classy. | 不错 经典 |
[13:26] | Good start. | 不错啊 |
[13:27] | Good, right? | 好了 |
[13:31] | -All right. -I don’t know. | -好的 -我不知道 |
[13:58] | Relax. Just relax. | 放松 放松就好 |
[14:00] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[14:08] | -Yeah. I’m okay. -Relax. | -我没事的 -放松 |
[14:29] | -Yeah, what is that? -I don’t know. | -那是什么 -不知道 |
[14:46] | It’s an earthquake. | 地震了 |
[14:47] | -Holy shit! -Dennis, it’s an earthquake! | -我去 -丹尼斯 地震了 |
[14:51] | The girls. The girls! | 姑娘们 姑娘们 |
[14:53] | Come on! Dennis! | 快来 丹尼斯 |
[15:26] | Dennis. Oh, my God, I look so fat. | 丹尼斯 天哪 我看上去真胖 |
[15:29] | You don’t look fat. | 你一点也不胖 |
[15:30] | -Look at the size of me on top of you. -You look beautiful. | -看我在你上面时候的样子 -你很美 |
[15:32] | You look like you can’t breathe ’cause I’m sitting on top of you. | 我在你上面的时候 你都不能呼吸了 |
[15:34] | I want another shot at doing one of these. | 我想从新拍 |
[15:35] | -Watch this. -Dennis, you have to erase this. | -看这个 -丹尼斯 把这个清除掉 |
[15:37] | Julie, watch, watch, watch. | 朱莉 看 看 看 |
[15:38] | -See that? -What? | -看哪个 -什么 |
[15:40] | Did you see that in the corner? | 看见那个角落没 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I see, like, dust. | 看到了 就像是灰尘 |
[15:45] | -Dirt falling. -No, Julie. | -脏东西掉下来了 -不是的 朱莉 |
[15:46] | There’s something there. | 有东西在那 |
[15:48] | -You are crazy. -There was something there. | -你想太多了 -真有东西在那 |
[15:50] | Wait, you can see something there. | 等等 你可以看 |
[15:51] | It’s very cute, but you’re going a little crazy. | 这样很有趣 但是有点过了 |
[15:52] | You’re like one of those people that see things, like in their food. | 你就像那些可以在自己食物里看见奇怪东西的人 |
[15:55] | Like when people think they see the Virgin Mary in their toast. | 有些人认为自己在吐司里看见了圣母玛利亚 |
[15:57] | -That’s you right now. -That’s hilarious. | -你跟他们一样 -太可笑了 |
[15:58] | This has to be erased and this has to be erased. | 必须把这个清除 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry. Or we’re never having sex again. | 要不然 我再也不会和你做爱 |
[16:03] | I’m late. I got to go. Thanks for erasing both of them. | 要迟到了 我得走了 麻烦你把它们都清除掉 |
[16:06] | You know, you’re going to regret saying that. | 你会后悔的 |
[16:08] | Doubt it. | 那可不一定 |
[16:10] | I don’t think you can go a day without having sex, personally. | 我不信你可以不做爱 |
[16:12] | Don’t dare me. | 别威胁我 |
[16:13] | -Erase it. -I’m not going to erase it. | -清除掉 -才不要 |
[16:17] | Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[16:19] | Dude, what are you doing, man? You’re always so late. | 伙计 又怎么了 你老是迟到 |
[16:21] | I know, it’s my car! | 我知道 是我的车 |
[16:23] | I got the earthquake. | 我遇到了地震 |
[16:24] | -Did you really? -On tape. | -真的吗 -都录下来了 |
[16:26] | It’s scary, right? Is that Julie? | 真吓人是吧 那是朱莉吗 |
[16:28] | It’s nothing, it’s nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[16:29] | -We’re going to. -Is that a sex tape? | -我们要 -是性爱录像吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. This weird thing happened after. | 是的 然后就发生了奇怪的事 |
[16:33] | She let you make a sex tape? | 她允许你拍摄性爱录像了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, but it got interrupted by the earthquake. | 是啊 但是地震打断了 |
[16:36] | I wouldn’t have let anything interrupt that. | 本来不该被打断的 |
[16:37] | Relax, man, just relax. Would you just stop? | 放松点 别紧张 能停下来不 |
[16:40] | -Let me slow-mo shuttle forward. -Just shut up. | -我来慢放 -闭嘴 |
[16:42] | Check this out. Ready? | 来看看 准备好了吗 |
[16:43] | All right, let me tweak the contrast here. | 好了 我调下对比度 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna take the color out. | 现在是黑白的 |
[16:47] | It looks like dust is falling on something. | 看上去灰尘掉在什么上了 |
[16:51] | It looks like a figure, right? | 看上去想什么 是吧 |
[16:52] | -You see that? -Yeah. | -看到没 -是的 |
[16:53] | Did you catch that? | 看到没 |
[16:55] | -Yeah, it moved. -Did you see the dust move? | -是的 它动了 -你看见灰尘动没 |
[16:56] | -It moved, right? -What was that? | -动了 对吧 -那是什么 |
[16:58] | I don’t know. Check it out. | 不知道 看看吧 |
[16:59] | -It’s weird, right? -It’s kind of weird. | -很奇怪 对吧 -有点奇怪 |
[17:01] | You know, I’ve been hearing these noises in the girls’ room lately. | 知道吗 最近我在女生房间听到了奇怪的声音 |
[17:04] | I don’t know. I feel like it’s. | 我也不清楚 就像是 |
[17:06] | Something weird’s going on. | 有什么奇怪的事发生了 |
[17:08] | -Julie? -Yeah, I’m back here. | -朱莉 -我回来了 |
[17:12] | Hey, I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[17:14] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[17:15] | Sorry! Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:19] | You mind if I set up a couple cameras around the house? | 你介意我在房间里放些摄像机吗 |
[17:21] | I’m not going to talk to you right now. | 我现在不想和你说话 |
[17:23] | Okay, I’ll take that as a yes? | 好吧 那我就当你是答应了 |
[17:25] | -I hate you! -Okay. Love you, too. | -我恨你 -好吧 我也爱你 |
[17:30] | How long do the tapes last? | 能录多长时间 |
[17:31] | About six hours each. | 每盘六小时吧 |
[17:33] | So you have to change them every six hours? | 所以你要每六小时换一次吗 |
[17:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:38] | Katie, can you hop out of the frame? | 凯蒂 你挡住镜头了 |
[17:39] | -Okay. Is that good? -Yeah, so I can. | -这样可以了吗 -是的 我可以 |
[17:42] | Keep going. | 再过去点 |
[17:43] | -Can I see it? -Sure. | -能让我看看吗 -好的 |
[17:46] | Here. Come here. See it? | 这儿 看到没 |
[17:49] | Pretty cool, right? | 很棒 是吧 |
[17:51] | So, what are you trying to see? | 那你想看什么呢 |
[17:53] | Anything unusual or strange. | 一些奇怪的东西 |
[17:55] | Oh, no, it’s not that. Don’t touch the camera. | 不 别那样 别碰照相机 |
[17:57] | -Kristi? -Yeah? | -克里斯蒂 -什么事 |
[17:58] | Don’t touch the camera or anything. | 别动相机 什么也别动 |
[18:00] | Katie, just leave it alone. | 克里斯蒂 就让它放在那吧 |
[18:08] | -Dennis. -What? | -丹尼斯 -怎么 |
[18:10] | Really? | 不觉得吗 |
[18:13] | Don’t you think you’re overreacting a little? | 你不觉得你有点反应过度吗 |
[18:14] | This is a new house. | 这是新房子 |
[18:16] | It shouldn’t be making these noises. | 不该有这些声音的 |
[18:18] | Not just in here. It’s in the girls’ room, too. | 不只是在这儿 孩子们的房间也是 |
[18:23] | No. | 不 |
[18:26] | This is not gonna work here. | 不会管用的 |
[18:28] | Like, what do you think you’re gonna catch? | 那你想拍什么吗 |
[18:31] | Whatever’s in our house. | 房间里的什么 |
[18:34] | Right, ’cause there’s something here watching us. | 是的 因为房间里有什么在看我们 |
[18:40] | Well, there’s definitely something. | 肯定是有什么的 |
[18:42] | I feel it. I feel something, I’m telling you. | 跟你说 我觉得是有什么 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I feel something, too. I’m not gonna lie. | 不骗你 我也感觉到了什么 |
[18:48] | I feel a camera. | 我感觉有个摄像机 |
[18:49] | The earthquake, and all those. | 地震 然后 |
[18:53] | I don’t know, stuff that’s been happening and. | 我不知道 就这么发生了 |
[18:55] | I don’t know, I just. | 不知道 我只是 |
[18:57] | No, it’s totally normal. | 没什么 一切正常 |
[19:04] | Bye, camera. | 再见 摄像机 |
[19:07] | Good night, camera. | 晚安 摄像机 |
[20:15] | Yeah, probably. | 大概 |
[20:19] | In their bedroom. | 在他们卧室 |
[20:20] | Be quiet, so we don’t wake Katie up. | 安静 别吵醒凯蒂 |
[20:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:29] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:36] | Yeah, kind of. | 有点 |
[20:38] | He’s very sweet. | 他很好 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I saw that. | 是啊 |
[20:57] | I watched some of the tapes on the camera | 我看了摄像机里的带子 |
[20:59] | and I saw you talking to somebody late last night. | 我看到你昨晚在和谁说话 |
[21:02] | If you saw me talking to somebody, it would be Toby. | 要是你看见我和谁在说话的话 肯定是和托比 |
[21:07] | Toby’s your friend? | 托比是你朋友吗 |
[21:09] | Yes. He’s my friend. | 是的 我朋友 |
[21:10] | Yeah, what do you guys talk about? | 好吧 那你们谈什么呢 |
[21:12] | Secrets. | 秘密 |
[21:14] | He’s big? | 他是大个吗 |
[21:16] | So, is he old, like Grandma, | 那年纪大吗 跟外婆一样 |
[21:18] | or is he young, like you? | 还是像你一样小小的 |
[21:21] | He’s old, like Grandma. | 他很老 像外婆 |
[21:25] | And what does he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[21:26] | Is he tall? Is he fat? | 他高吗 胖吗 |
[21:29] | He’s tall. He’s tall. | 他很高 很高 |
[21:32] | Don’t call him fat. | 别说他胖 |
[21:34] | Kristi, when you say that if you tell one of your secrets | 克里斯蒂 你说你把秘密说出去的话 |
[21:37] | that you’ll be in trouble with Toby, what does that mean? | 你和托比就会有大麻烦 这是什么意思 |
[21:40] | Well, I won’t be safe. | 我会有危险的 |
[21:44] | He’s gonna. Did he say he’s gonna hurt you? | 她会 他说他会伤害你吗 |
[21:47] | No. | 没有 |
[21:49] | But I won’t be safe. | 但我会有危险的 |
[21:51] | That means, I will be, like. | 就是说 我会 |
[21:54] | Be in very, very big trouble. | 有大麻烦的 |
[21:57] | Big trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[21:59] | -You saw her. -That’s how it is. | -你也看见了 -就是这样 |
[22:00] | It was like he was actually there, right? | 就像他真的在那 是吗 |
[22:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:03] | Because that’s how active kids’ imaginations are. | 因为小孩子就是想象力丰富 |
[22:05] | It’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[22:07] | I mean, imagination is one thing. | 我是说 想象是一回事 |
[22:08] | She got up in the middle of the night. | 她半夜起床 |
[22:10] | I mean, it’s a little odd that she got up in the middle. | 我觉得她半夜起来有点奇怪 |
[22:12] | You haven’t been around kids for that long. They do weird things. | 你很久没陪孩子了 他们就是喜欢做奇怪的事 |
[22:15] | Katie used to get up in the middle of the night | 凯蒂常常半夜起来 |
[22:18] | and she used to sleep on the toilet. | 还老是睡在马桶上 |
[22:19] | What? | 什么 |
[22:21] | Okay? I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[22:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:23] | Yes. Toby is a phase and he’s going to be gone in a couple weeks. | 托比是口头禅 几个星期后她就会不说了 |
[22:27] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[22:28] | How many hours of footage do you have? | 有多少小时的录像 |
[22:29] | This is the job, man. I got two cameras, | 这就是工作 我有两台摄像机 |
[22:33] | six hours each. Twelve hours. | 每个六小时 总共12小时 |
[22:35] | -Twelve hours of footage? -Yeah. Got to do it, man. | -12小时的录像 -是的 这么多必须要处理 |
[22:38] | -I’m seriously gonna review it. -Of footage every day. | -我要仔细的看 -每天的录像 |
[22:40] | Yes. Now, please, I’m trying to concentrate. | 拜托 我要集中精神 |
[22:42] | That’s so stupid. There’s only 24 hours in a day, Dennis. | 这太傻了 一天只有24小时 丹尼斯 |
[22:45] | Hey, Julie. | 朱莉 |
[22:46] | Good. | 好 |
[22:48] | You want to step into my office and do some work with me or. | 你是要进我的办公室和我一起工作 还是 |
[22:51] | No. You find anything? | 不了 有什么发现吗 |
[22:53] | Yes, actually. We did find something. | 是的 事实上 我们发现了什么 |
[22:56] | We found that your family sleeps all night. | 我们发现你们一家人都睡一整晚 |
[23:00] | Very funny, Randy. | 很有趣 蓝迪 |
[23:01] | -Keep up the good work. -Okay. | -继续工作吧 -好的 |
[23:03] | I love you with all of my heart and soul. | 我全心全意的爱着你 |
[23:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:06] | It should either be called Back to the Past. | 可以叫回到过去 |
[23:09] | Present. Back to the Present. | 现在 回到现在 |
[23:10] | -No, no. -End of story. | -不 不 -故事结束 |
[23:11] | -That doesn’t make any sense. -It makes total sense. | -完全说不通 -这说得通 |
[23:13] | Let’s Get Back to the Present, maybe. | 大概 一起回到现在 |
[23:15] | But Back to the Past. | 但是回到过去 |
[23:17] | Back to the Present. | 回到现在 |
[23:22] | -You hear that? -Yeah. | -听到了没 -听到了 |
[23:28] | -Was that? That’s it. -What the hell? | -那是 是那个 -那是什么 |
[23:29] | It’s happening again. | 又来了 |
[23:30] | Come on. | 快来 |
[23:39] | -Did you hear that? -Yeah. | -听到没 -听到了 |
[23:51] | It’s in your closet. | 在你衣橱里 |
[23:59] | Are you getting that? | 准备好没 |
[24:00] | Open it. | 打开 |
[24:01] | -Are you getting it? -Yeah, I’m gettin’ it. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[24:26] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[24:29] | Holy shit! That’s not funny. | 妈的 这不好笑 |
[24:33] | -Oh, my God. You’re both crazy. -I got you guys so bad. | -天 你们疯了 -我吓坏你们了 |
[24:35] | -I got you. -You’re both crazy. | -吓到你了 -你们都疯了 |
[24:37] | I got you good. I got you, too. Are you okay? | 吓坏你了 还有你 你还好吧 |
[24:40] | Just go ahead and take your crap right there, | 赶紧带着那该死面具走开 |
[24:41] | ’cause I nearly crapped my pants. | 因为我都尿崩了 |
[24:43] | Holy fuck! You almost gave me a heart attack. | 天啊 老子心脏病都被吓出来了 |
[24:45] | Oh, my God, get away! | 天啊 走开 |
[24:47] | -Get away from me. -Are you okay? | -离我远点 -你还好吧 |
[24:49] | Get away. I hate you. | 走开 我恨你 |
[24:57] | Look at that tent. | 看那帐篷 |
[25:02] | Gosh. I like this tent. | 老天 我爱这个帐篷 |
[25:03] | And disguised his voice to sound like Little Red Riding Hood. | 把自己的声音伪装成小红帽 |
[25:06] | The poor old woman, before she could even scream, the wolf gobbled her up. | 可怜的老妇人 在她能放声尖叫前就被狼给吞了 |
[25:09] | Hello. Hey, guys. | 好啊 伙计们 |
[25:12] | -How you doing? -Good. | -感觉怎么样 -挺好 |
[25:13] | -Good. -That’s a little bright. | -那就好 -就是有点亮 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[25:16] | -Guys? I got you a little. -Give it to me. | -伙计们 给你们点小玩意儿 -给我 |
[25:19] | Hey, guys. Don’t tell Mom, okay? | 伙计们 不要告诉妈妈 好吗 |
[25:21] | -Okay. -All right. | -好的 -好吧 |
[25:23] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么呢 |
[25:24] | You’ll see. We’ve got a little surprise for you. | 我们要给你个惊喜 |
[25:26] | -One, two, three! -Two, three! | -一 二 三 -二 三 |
[25:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:32] | Here, tickle torture, tickle torture, tickle torture! | 来受死吧 受死吧 受死吧 |
[25:37] | That’s enough. You guys are locked in the dungeon. | 好了 你们被关在地牢里 |
[25:39] | All right. Good night, girls. I love you. | 好了 晚安 姑娘们 我爱你们 |
[25:40] | -Love you, Dennis. -Love you. | -爱你 丹尼斯 -爱你 |
[27:09] | Dennis. Dennis. | 丹尼斯 丹尼斯 |
[27:11] | -What? -Listen. | -怎么了 -听 |
[27:13] | What? | 什么 |
[27:15] | I think the girls came inside. | 我想是姑娘们进来了 |
[27:19] | I’ll go check on them. I got it. | 我去看看他们 |
[27:38] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[28:08] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[28:12] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[28:39] | Don’t do that to me. | 别那样 |
[28:40] | -Sorry, sorry, sorry. -You scared me. | -抱歉 抱歉 -你吓到我了 |
[28:43] | Did you check on them? | 你去看她们了吗 |
[28:51] | Why is this door locked? Did you lock this? | 门怎么锁了 你锁的吗 |
[29:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[29:03] | We’re just checking on you guys. | 我们只是来看看你们 |
[29:04] | Move that light. | 拿开电筒 |
[29:05] | We’re gonna move inside, okay? | 进去睡 好吗 |
[29:07] | -I want to stay here. -Why? | -我想睡这 -为什么 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. It’s gonna be fun inside, too, though. | 抱歉 里面也会很有趣的 |
[29:10] | Come on. Get your stuff. We’re gonna camp inside. | 来 拿上东西 到里面去 |
[29:12] | -Mommy. Why? -What? | -妈妈 为什么呢 -什么 |
[29:13] | Dennis, will you film me? | 丹尼斯 你在拍我吗 |
[29:14] | -Yep. -I wanna show you something. | -是啊 -我想给你看点东西 |
[29:16] | You know Spud Webb? One, two, three, slam dunk! | 知道斯巴德·韦伯吗 一 二 三 灌篮 |
[29:20] | Very impressive. Very good. | 真棒 很不错 |
[29:21] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:23] | Katie, are you sure you didn’t sneak into the house last night? | 凯蒂 你昨晚真的没有溜进房间吗 |
[29:25] | My gosh, I pinky swear, | 天哪 我发誓啦 |
[29:26] | -I did not go into the house. -Okay. | -我没有进房子 -好吧 |
[29:27] | You wanna do me a favor? Can you tell your mom that? | 能帮我个忙吗 告诉你妈妈一声 |
[29:31] | Where’s Dennis? | 丹尼斯呢 |
[29:33] | He’s out, buying more tapes. | 出去了 买录像带去了 |
[29:37] | With your credit card? | 用你的信用卡吗 |
[29:40] | Mom. | 妈 |
[29:42] | He doesn’t have any money. | 他没钱了 |
[29:45] | That is not true. | 不可能 |
[29:46] | The girls love him. | 孩子们很喜欢他 |
[29:48] | I mean, they just about think he’s the coolest guy ever. | 我是说 他们认为他是最酷的 |
[29:52] | I mean, I really, really do like him. I mean that. | 我非常 非常喜欢他 真的 |
[29:56] | It’s just that the girls miss their father. | 只是孩子们想爸爸了 |
[29:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:00] | I wish he were a little more financially secure. | 我希望他能有更多经济保障 |
[30:04] | He is financially secure, Mom. He has a job. | 他有经济保障 妈 他有工作的 |
[30:06] | -He shoots wedding videos. -No. That’s. No. | -他拍摄婚礼录像 -不 那不是 |
[30:08] | He has his own business. | 他有自己的事业 |
[30:11] | You know? It’s a whole different thing. | 你知道吗 这完全是两码事 |
[30:12] | My God, Mom. I just told you, | 天 妈 我刚跟你说了 |
[30:14] | I don’t want to have any more kids. | 我不想再要孩子了 |
[30:16] | I’m not gonna get pregnant. | 我不要再怀孕了 |
[30:19] | You always said you wanted a big family. | 你总是说想要个大家庭 |
[30:20] | I changed my mind, okay? I have two beautiful girls. | 我改变主意了 好吗 我有两个可爱的女儿 |
[30:24] | You always wanted a son. | 你总是想要儿子 |
[30:27] | I’m happy with the way things are. Let’s go. | 我就喜欢这样顺其自然 |
[32:54] | This is great. Hang on. | 太棒了 坚持 |
[32:57] | That’s great! Katie, that’s great. You’re doing really good. | 太棒了 凯蒂 真不错 |
[33:00] | -Thank you. -Let her go, Jule. | -谢谢 -让她自己划吧 朱莉 |
[33:01] | Dennis, I totally believe in this shit. | 丹尼斯 我完全相信这种事 |
[33:03] | Randy, watch the language. | 蓝迪 注意你的用词 |
[33:05] | All right, nice and slow. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[33:06] | My brother saw one once. | 我哥哥看见过一次 |
[33:08] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[33:10] | What’s Bloody Mary? | 什么是血腥玛丽 |
[33:11] | You don’t know what Bloody Mary is? | 你不知道什么是血腥玛丽 |
[33:13] | It’s where you go in the bathroom | 就在浴室里 |
[33:15] | and you say “Bloody Mary”, three times in the mirror and then you see a ghost. | 你对着镜子说三次”血腥玛丽” 然后就可以看见鬼 |
[33:18] | Dennis, I wanna play Bloody Mary. | 丹尼斯 我想玩血腥玛丽 |
[33:19] | Nothing, don’t worry. It’s okay. | 没什么 别担心 没问题的 |
[33:21] | You say Bloody Mary three times. | 你说三次血腥玛丽 |
[33:22] | I want to play! I want to see a ghost. | 我想玩 我想见鬼 |
[33:23] | I’m just saying you’re missing half of the stuff in the house | 我只是说你错过了屋子里发生的事 |
[33:26] | without cameras down there. | 那儿没有摄像机 |
[33:27] | I know. You don’t have to tell me. | 你不说 我也知道 |
[33:29] | Like put it up in the corner, like, rack it up in the corner or something? | 放在角落里 就是把摄像机架在角落里之类的吗 |
[33:32] | It just doesn’t work. It just. | 没用的 只是 |
[33:34] | It’s not a wide enough angle. | 角度不是很广 |
[33:37] | And I don’t even. They don’t even make lenses that wide. | 我也没有那么广的镜头 |
[33:39] | Mirrors. | 镜子 |
[33:41] | You could use mirrors. | 你可以用镜子 |
[33:45] | -This thing is so cool. -Pretty cool, right? | -这样太棒了 -很棒 是吧 |
[33:49] | It’s awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[33:53] | Look, you got it balanced out and everything, too. | 看 把它固定好 |
[33:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:58] | I got to work out some kinks. | 我把结弄开 |
[34:03] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[34:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:13] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[34:15] | My new thing. | 新玩意儿 |
[34:17] | -It’s pretty cool, right? -Yeah. | -帅呆了 不是吗 -是啊 |
[34:19] | -What is it? -I took your fan. | -这是什么 -我拿了你的风扇 |
[34:22] | And basically, took apart. | 实际上 是拆了 |
[34:25] | Basically, the oscillator on your fan allows me to see | 风扇上的振荡器可以让我看清楚 |
[34:29] | both in the living room and in the kitchen. | 客厅和厨房里的情况 |
[34:31] | Cool. Wait, what? You broke my fan? | 不错 等等 什么 你拆了我的风扇 |
[34:34] | I can put it back together. | 我能把它组装起来的 |
[34:36] | Okay, MacGyver. | 好吧 麦吉弗 |
[34:38] | It’s cool, right? | 很酷 对吧 |
[34:41] | This way I can. | 这样我可以 |
[36:38] | Kristi, what are you doing? | 克里斯蒂 你在做什么 |
[36:41] | -Nothing. -Go back to bed. It’s really late. | -没什么 -很晚了 快回床上去 |
[36:58] | Hey, babe, what are you doing up here? | 宝贝 你在这干嘛呢 |
[37:02] | Painting. | 画画 |
[37:05] | Don’t you want to play outside? | 不想到外面画吗 |
[37:08] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[37:09] | How about your friend? Do you still talk to him? | 你朋友呢 还在跟他聊天吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:15] | Did he wake you up? | 他吵醒你了吗 |
[37:17] | No. | 没有 |
[37:18] | Did he tell you to come downstairs? | 他让你下楼来吗 |
[37:20] | No. | 不是 |
[37:23] | You know you can tell me, right? | 你可以跟我说的 |
[37:26] | He told me not to talk about it. | 他让我别说 |
[37:28] | Why don’t you just ask him yourself? | 为什么不亲自问他呢 |
[37:31] | He’s standing right next to you. | 他就站在你旁边 |
[37:41] | I don’t see him. | 我看不到他 |
[37:44] | He’s there. | 他在那 |
[37:45] | Hey, thanks for getting these, man. | 谢谢帮我拿这些 伙计 |
[37:47] | Yeah, of course. | 没事 |
[37:48] | -This is good stuff. -Thanks. | -这是好东西 -谢了 |
[37:50] | -Randy. -Yeah? | -蓝迪 -什么事 |
[37:52] | Did you check this out? | 你看过这没 |
[37:53] | No, I don’t have a library card. | 没 我没有借书证 |
[37:55] | You stole these? | 你偷来的吗 |
[37:57] | I didn’t steal them, Dennis. | 我没偷 丹尼斯 |
[37:59] | You told me to get the books, I got you the books. | 你让我去拿书的 我帮你把书拿来了 |
[38:01] | It’s what a library is. It’s for borrowing. | 这就是图书馆的作用 可以借书 |
[38:02] | That’s what “library” means in Spanish, | “图书馆”在西班牙语里的意思 |
[38:04] | it means, “Borrow book store.” | 是”借书的商店” |
[38:06] | Malevolent Entities. What is this one? | 恶意的实体 这是什么 |
[38:10] | I don’t know. I looked through it for a second. | 不知道 我看看 |
[38:12] | It had some creepy pictures. | 有些恐怖的图片 |
[38:13] | This stuff is creepy. | 这些太吓人了 |
[38:17] | It’s your sister and her friends. | 是你姐姐和她朋友 |
[38:21] | Is that a joke? What, was that supposed to be funny? | 你在说笑话吗 怎么 很好笑吗 |
[38:23] | Playing field hockey. | 玩陆上曲棍球 |
[38:24] | Says, “Kids are susceptible to spiritual contact.” | 上面说”孩子能和灵魂沟通” |
[38:28] | Okay. And? | 好了 然后呢 |
[38:30] | Well, the whole thing with Kristi and her imaginary friend. | 克里斯蒂和她想象的朋友 |
[38:32] | Remember, I was telling you the crazy stuff started happening | 记得吗 我跟你说的 |
[38:35] | only when she started talking to her imaginary friend. | 只有当她和她想象朋友聊天的时候才会发生奇怪的事 |
[38:37] | I mean, it must want something. That’s what. | 我觉得 它是由什么想要的 就是 |
[38:39] | You know, that’s what the book says. | 就是像书里说的 |
[38:41] | They don’t just stick around for no reason. It wants something. | 它们不是平白无故的来 而是为了什么 |
[38:44] | What does it want? | 那它想要什么呢 |
[38:45] | Well, the book says it feeds off of your fear. | 书上说它想要你的恐惧 |
[38:56] | Hey, Kristi. | 克里斯蒂 |
[38:58] | -Kristi. -Yeah? | -克里斯蒂 -什么事 |
[39:00] | -Wanna play a game? -Sure. | -想玩游戏吗 -想 |
[39:02] | Here. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[39:05] | -Playing with my soccer ball? -Yeah. | -玩我的足球吗 -是的 |
[39:07] | Kristi, that’s mine. Kristi! | 克里斯蒂 那是我的 克里斯蒂 |
[39:12] | Kristi, come on. Kristi, come help me. | 克里斯蒂 来 克里斯蒂 帮我下 |
[39:14] | What are we doing? | 我们要做什么 |
[39:16] | -We’re gonna play Bloody Mary. -Why? | -我们来玩血腥玛丽 -为什么 |
[39:18] | Because I wanna try to catch the ghost. | 因为我想抓住鬼 |
[39:20] | Okay. I think it’s on. | 好了 我想它开着的 |
[39:21] | So, how you play is you say “Bloody Mary” three times into the mirror | 规则就是对着镜子说三次”血腥玛丽” |
[39:25] | and then her dead body’s supposed to appear | 然后她的尸体就会 |
[39:28] | -in the mirror and try to kill you. -Stop! Stop! | -出现在镜子里 还要杀了你 -别说了 别说了 |
[39:31] | Stop, Katie. | 别说了 凯蒂 |
[39:34] | So, now what do we do? | 那现在做什么 |
[39:36] | We have to say “Bloody Mary”. | 我们要说”血腥玛丽” |
[39:38] | -Bloody Mary. -Bloody Mary. | -血腥玛丽 -血腥玛丽 |
[39:44] | Bloody Mary. | 血腥玛丽 |
[39:45] | -Kristi, I said three times, not four. -Sorry. | -克里斯蒂 说三次就好 不是四次 -抱歉 |
[39:51] | -I’m scared, Katie. -We have to be quiet. | -我怕 凯蒂 -别出声 |
[39:54] | -Guys. -My gosh, Mom! You scared me. | -小家伙们 -天哪 妈 你吓到我了 |
[39:57] | -What are you doing? -Nothing. We’re just playing a game. | -你们在干嘛 -没什么 只是在玩游戏 |
[40:01] | Okay. Grandma just got here. Go say hi. | 好吧 外婆来了 打个招呼吧 |
[40:03] | -You moved his camera? -Yeah. | -你移动了摄像机吗 -是啊 |
[40:05] | -Is it taping? -I’ll pick it up, I promise. | -在录像吗 -我会放回原处的 真的 |
[40:07] | Yeah. We gotta move it before he comes home, | 得在他回来之前弄回去 |
[40:08] | ’cause he’s gonna be mad. | 要不然他会生气的 |
[40:10] | -You guys wanna go to the pool? -Yeah. | -你想游泳吗 -是的 |
[40:12] | You wanna go to the pool, Grandma? | 要游泳吗 外婆 |
[42:28] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[42:59] | -Mom? -Oh, my God. | -妈 -天哪 |
[43:01] | Are you okay? Holy shit. | 你还好吧 该死 |
[43:02] | Mommy, what happened? | 妈妈 怎么啦 |
[43:05] | -Stay upstairs. Stay upstairs. -What happened? | -待在楼上 待在楼上 -怎么了 |
[43:07] | Don’t come down here. | 别下来 |
[43:08] | -There’s glass on the floor. Stay there. -Are you hurt? | -杯子掉地上了 待在那 -你没受伤吧 |
[43:13] | I have no idea, I have no idea. | 不知道 不知道 |
[43:18] | Looks fine, right? It didn’t even break. | 看上去没坏 没摔坏 |
[43:22] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[43:24] | -What happened? -It just fell. I didn’t. | -怎么了 -杯子掉下来了 我不 |
[43:25] | What do you mean, what happened? I was in there. | 什么意思 怎么了 我刚在那里 |
[43:28] | Hi, Kristi. | 克里斯蒂 |
[43:31] | Say hi to the camera. | 对这摄像机打招呼 |
[43:33] | -Can I join you guys? -Sure. | -我也一起玩可以吗 -好啊 |
[43:35] | -I can? -Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[43:37] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[43:38] | I’m gonna set my camera here, okay? | 我把摄像机放在这儿 好吗 |
[43:40] | -Okay. -Just keep it out of the way. | -好的 -别挡路就行 |
[43:42] | Wait. Why are you filming this? | 等等 干嘛拍摄这个 |
[43:44] | It’s just like, I’m testing out my, like, new camera | 我只是在测试新摄像机 |
[43:48] | and, you know, no reason. | 只是试试 |
[43:51] | Don’t sit there. That’s Toby’s spot. | 别坐那 那是托比的位子 |
[43:53] | Sorry. Is Toby sitting there right now? | 抱歉 托比正坐在这里吗 |
[43:57] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[43:58] | Sorry, Toby. | 抱歉 托比 |
[44:03] | Does Teddy need help with his tea? He looks thirsty. | 泰迪要喝茶吗 他好像口很渴 |
[44:06] | -Yeah. -Here you go, Teddy. | -是啊 -喝吧 泰迪 |
[44:08] | Here. He can’t reach ’em. | 给 他够不到 |
[44:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:13] | He was thirsty. See, I told you. | 看见没 我说过的 他口很渴 |
[44:18] | And she keeps falling. | 她一直往下掉 |
[44:20] | Poke. | 戳到了 |
[44:21] | So, Kristi, what was the last thing that Toby said to you? | 克里斯蒂 托比最后跟你说的是什么 |
[44:29] | -Anything? -Yeah. | -说过什么吗 -是的 |
[44:31] | -No? -Secrets. | -没有吗 -秘密 |
[44:33] | Secrets. Regular stuff. In her sink? | 秘密 跟平常一样 |
[44:36] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[44:37] | That did you, did you? | 那你有没有 有没有 |
[44:39] | Did he say something just now? | 他刚刚有没说有说什么 |
[44:42] | No, I just put my hand on him. | 没 我只是把手放在他身上 |
[44:46] | And he didn’t like that. | 他不喜欢那样 |
[44:48] | He doesn’t like that, when you. | 他不喜欢你 |
[44:50] | No. | 不 |
[44:52] | Sorry, Toby. It was a mistake, right? | 抱歉 托比 这只是误会 是吗 |
[44:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:58] | -What? -Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[44:59] | -What? -Never mind. | -什么 -没有啦 |
[45:01] | -What were you gonna say? -Nothing. | -你刚想说什么 -没什么 |
[45:02] | It’s okay, you can tell me. | 没关系的 你可以跟我说 |
[45:06] | Kristi, why is Dennis’s camera here? | 克里斯蒂 丹尼斯的摄像机怎么会在这 |
[45:08] | Because me and Toby were having a little tea party | 因为我和托比在喝茶 |
[45:11] | and he was filming us. | 他在在拍我们 |
[45:12] | -I’m not! -Yes, you are, Kristi. | -没有 -有 克里斯蒂 |
[45:14] | Only babies have imaginary friends. | 只有小孩子才会有想象中的朋友 |
[45:18] | He is real. | 他真的存在 |
[45:20] | Hey, Kristi! Kristi’s such a baby! Baby! | 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂是个小婴儿 小婴儿 |
[45:22] | Katie, stop it! | 凯蒂 闭嘴 |
[45:24] | Well, you’re being a baby! | 你就是小婴儿 |
[45:25] | Only babies have imaginary friends. | 只有小婴儿才会有想象的朋友 |
[45:26] | No, I’m not! He’s right in there. | 我不是 他就在里面 |
[45:29] | In there? Toby, come out! | 那里面吗 托比 出来 |
[45:32] | Toby, come out! | 托比 出来 |
[45:36] | Toby. | 托比 |
[45:41] | Okay, I’m gonna go in. | 好吧 我要进去了 |
[45:42] | Katie, you shouldn’t do that. | 凯蒂 别那样 |
[45:44] | Katie! Don’t go in there. | 凯蒂 别进去 |
[45:47] | -You shouldn’t do that. -Well, I am. | -你不能那样做 -我就要 |
[45:51] | Toby, come out. | 托比 出来 |
[45:55] | Toby. | 托比 |
[45:57] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[45:58] | Kristi! What are you doing? | 克里斯蒂 你在干嘛 |
[46:00] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[46:02] | You shouldn’t do that. | 你不该那样 |
[46:04] | Kristi, open this door! | 克里斯蒂 开门 |
[46:06] | -It’s not me! -Kristi! | -不是我 -克里斯蒂 |
[46:07] | -Girls! -Open the door! | -姑娘们 -开开门 |
[46:08] | -What is this yelling? What is going on? -I’m not doing that. | -谁在叫 怎么了 -不是我 |
[46:11] | Stop fighting right this second. | 别吵了 |
[46:13] | Why’s Dennis’s camera on the floor? | 丹尼斯的摄像机怎么会在地上 |
[46:14] | She locked me in there. | 她把我关在里面 |
[46:15] | -Katie, you can’t touch his stuff. -Kristi, why? | -凯蒂 别碰那个 -克里斯蒂 为什么 |
[46:17] | Stop fighting right this second. | 别吵了 |
[46:18] | -Mom, she locked me in there! -I don’t want to hear it. | -妈 她把我锁在里面 -我不想听 |
[46:20] | -Come on, come on. -Then who locked me in there? | -过来 过来 -那是谁把我锁在里面的 |
[46:21] | Toby did. | 是托比 |
[46:22] | Yeah, like Toby locked me in there. | 是啊 说的就好像真是托比做的 |
[46:47] | She’s gonna be here any minute. | 她随时可能过来 |
[46:48] | See? There she is. | 看到没 她来了 |
[46:51] | Mommy, Lisa’s here! | 妈妈 丽萨来了 |
[46:53] | Okay! | 好的 |
[46:58] | -Hi, Lisa. -Hi! How are you? | -丽萨 -你还好吗 |
[47:01] | Good. | 挺好 |
[47:03] | -I wanna show you something upstairs. -Hi, Lisa. | -上楼来给你看点东西 -丽萨 |
[47:06] | Wait, what are you showing me? | 等等 你要给我看什么 |
[47:07] | I got some new beads for my birthday. | 生日的时候得到的新珠子 |
[47:09] | Beads! Let’s see ’em. | 珠子 来看 |
[47:11] | Hi, Kristi. How are you? | 克里斯蒂 你还好吗 |
[47:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[47:16] | Don’t mind this. | 别管这个 |
[47:18] | You know, Dennis and his cameras, he just puts them. | 你也知道 丹尼斯摄像 他刚放在这儿 |
[47:20] | Just ignore it. | 别管这个 |
[47:22] | 8:30 bedtime? | 8点30分睡觉吗 |
[47:23] | No, no, no, 10:00. | 不 不 不 10点 |
[47:24] | -8:30. Nice try. -Mommy, please. | -8点30分 不错 -妈妈 拜托 |
[47:26] | 9:30. | 9点30分 |
[47:27] | -9:00. -9:45. | -9点 -9点45分 |
[47:28] | -Bye, Mommy. -Bye, guys. Love you. | -再见 妈妈 -再见 宝贝 爱你 |
[47:31] | Look, it made a triangle. | 看 三角形 |
[47:38] | -You ready? -Yeah. | -好了吗 -是的 |
[47:40] | -Good night, girls! -Good night. | -晚安 姑娘们 -晚安 |
[47:42] | -See you later. -Bye, Julie. Bye, Dennis. | -回头见 -再见 朱莉 再见 丹尼斯 |
[47:50] | Are you tired? | 你累了吗 |
[47:51] | -Not really. -No? | -没有 -不累吗 |
[47:53] | Can you tell us a story? | 能跟我们讲故事吗 |
[47:55] | Sure. What kind of story? | 好啊 想听什么故事 |
[47:58] | A ghost story. | 鬼故事 |
[47:59] | Ghost story? With a ghost. | 鬼故事 有鬼的那种 |
[48:02] | Okay, let’s think. | 好吧 一起想想 |
[48:09] | I’m a ghost! | 我是鬼 |
[48:11] | Hello, Dennis! You found the ghost. | 你好 丹尼斯 你发现鬼了 |
[48:15] | Comin’ to get you. | 我来抓你了 |
[48:18] | Got you! | 抓到了 |
[48:26] | -Good night, Lisa. -Good night, sweetie. | -晚安 丽萨 -晚安 甜心 |
[49:21] | Hi, Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[53:00] | -How’d it go? -Fine, it was good. | -怎么样 -挺好 |
[53:03] | -Yeah? -Yeah, they were great. | -是吗 -是啊 他们很好 |
[53:05] | The girls were give you any trouble, or. | 孩子们又没有给你添麻烦什么的 |
[53:07] | No, no, no, no, it was good. | 没 没 没 挺好的 |
[53:08] | But my mom’s meeting me, so if I could just. | 我妈来看我 所以我可不可以 |
[53:10] | -Yeah, sure. -Yeah, give her some money. | -当然 -给她些钱 |
[53:12] | Here you go. | 给 |
[53:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:15] | You’re sure everything was good? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[53:16] | Yeah, no. Thank you, guys. | 没问题 谢谢 伙计们 |
[53:17] | -Okay. -Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[53:21] | Okay, bye. Thanks. | 再见 谢了 |
[53:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[53:30] | -That was weird. -Yeah. | -有点诡异 -是啊 |
[55:32] | It’s so high. | 太高了 |
[55:46] | Promise? | 你发誓吗 |
[55:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[56:18] | -Nothing. -Why are you up? | -没什么 -你怎么起来了 |
[56:22] | Why are you up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[56:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[56:29] | Kristi, go to bed. It’s late. | 克里斯蒂 快上床睡觉 不早了 |
[56:42] | -Is that the babysitter? -Yeah, that’s Lisa. | -那是保姆吗 -是的 这是丽萨 |
[56:43] | How come I never met her? | 我怎么从来没见过她 |
[56:45] | I’ll put in a good word. | 我会美言几句的 |
[56:46] | -See the sheet? -Yeah. | -看见床单了吗 -看见了 |
[56:48] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[56:51] | -Gone. -Holy fuck. | -不见了 -天啊 |
[56:56] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[57:00] | Did you see that? | 看到没 |
[57:03] | I’m not crazy, right? I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 对吧 我没疯 |
[57:07] | That just happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[57:09] | Holy! | 天 |
[57:11] | What the fuck is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[57:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[57:13] | -What is that? -I don’t know. | -那是什么啊 -我不知道 |
[57:15] | I’m telling you, it’s. | 我跟你说 |
[57:17] | And she didn’t say anything at all? | 她什么也没说吗 |
[57:19] | She left the room, like. | 就这样离开了 就好像 |
[57:21] | Did you show Julie? | 你给朱莉看过吗 |
[57:23] | No, man. What, are you kidding? She would flip out. | 没 你在开玩笑吧 她看到会吓疯的 |
[57:27] | She would go nuts, and, you know, | 她肯定会疯掉 |
[57:29] | she’d make me take the cameras down, and I can’t do that. | 她肯定会让我拿走摄像机 这样我就不能拍了 |
[57:32] | I really want to figure out what this thing wants. | 我真想知道这东西到底想要什么 |
[57:33] | Got to keep taping this shit, though, man. | 不管了 继续拍吧 |
[57:35] | I know. I am. | 当然 我会的 |
[57:37] | -You got to keep taping this shit. -I know. | -你要继续拍这个玩意儿吗 -当然 |
[57:38] | She got blown in the face | 她被扇了一巴掌 |
[57:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:11] | No. | 不 |
[59:15] | I don’t want to talk to you anymore. | 我不想再跟你说话了 |
[59:19] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[59:55] | What the fuck? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:05] | Hey, how’s she feeling? | 她怎么样了 |
[1:00:06] | We need to go to the doctor, ’cause she’s burning up. | 我们得带她去看医生 她发烧了 |
[1:00:10] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:00:12] | -Yeah, she’s really. -She’s really that bad? | -是的 真的 -真的那么严重啊 |
[1:00:13] | -Yeah, it’s bad. -All right. | -很严重 -好吧 |
[1:00:15] | It’s like, I’ve taken it a couple times. | 我带她去了好几次了 |
[1:00:16] | Do you want me to go with you or. | 你要我跟你一起去 还是 |
[1:00:18] | Well, I mean, I don’t know. Who’s gonna watch Katie? | 我也不知道 那谁照顾凯蒂 |
[1:00:20] | I can call Randy. | 我打电话让蓝迪过来 |
[1:00:26] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[1:00:28] | -Thanks for coming over. -No problemo. | -谢谢你能过来 -不客气 |
[1:00:29] | Hi, Randy. | 蓝迪 |
[1:00:31] | Randy, thank you so much. | 蓝迪 非常感谢 |
[1:00:32] | We’re gonna be at the hospital for a little bit. | 我们要在医院待上一阵子 |
[1:00:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:35] | Anything you guys want. | 有什么需要就 |
[1:00:36] | -I know where everything is. -Okay, great. | -我很清楚这儿 -好的 很好 |
[1:00:38] | -Yeah. -All right. | -是的 -好吧 |
[1:00:39] | -Bye! Love you. -Bye, Kristi! | -再见 爱你 -再见 克里斯蒂 |
[1:00:40] | You have everything? You have papers and insurance? | 都带了吗 文件和保险 |
[1:00:42] | Yeah, I have it. | 带了 |
[1:00:43] | -Thanks a lot. -Love you. Bye. | -非常感谢 -爱你 再见 |
[1:00:44] | -I’ll lock the door. -Okay, thanks. | -我要锁门了 -好的 谢谢 |
[1:00:46] | -Thanks again. -I’ll lock it. | -真的很感谢 -我锁门了 |
[1:00:47] | All right, be good, Katie. See you. | 好的 要乖 凯蒂 再见 |
[1:00:54] | So what’s wrong with Kristi? | 克里斯蒂怎么了 |
[1:00:56] | It’s like a really high fever or something like that. | 好像是发高烧之类的 |
[1:00:58] | Is it contagious? | 传染性的吗 |
[1:01:00] | I don’t think so. I haven’t gotten sick. | 不是吧 我没生病 |
[1:01:02] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[1:01:07] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么呢 |
[1:01:09] | Can we play Bloody Mary? | 玩血腥玛丽吧 |
[1:01:11] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:01:13] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:14] | I really don’t think this is a good idea, Katie. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 凯蒂 |
[1:01:16] | You made a promise. You have to do it. | 你发过誓的 你必须履行承诺 |
[1:01:18] | -Can’t we just play, like, doll house or something? -Get the camera! | -不能玩玩洋娃娃屋之类的吗 -去拿摄像机 |
[1:01:22] | Sorry, Dennis. Not my idea. | 抱歉 丹尼斯 我也不想 |
[1:01:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:01:26] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[1:01:28] | So you say, “Bloody Mary” three times. | 你说三次”血腥玛丽” |
[1:01:30] | And then you wait a little bit, | 然后等一小会儿 |
[1:01:31] | and then you turn the lights back on, | 再开开灯 |
[1:01:33] | and then you’re supposed to see her body in the mirror, | 你就会在镜子里看见她的尸体 |
[1:01:34] | and she’s gonna try to kill you. | 她会要杀了你 |
[1:01:36] | -Try and kill you. -Good game. | -杀了你 -好游戏 |
[1:01:38] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[1:01:39] | I don’t know why you wanna play this. | 不知道你为什么要玩这个 |
[1:01:40] | One of us is gonna be dead by the end of it. | 最后我们两个中会有一个死掉 |
[1:01:42] | I guess it’s a one-time game. Okay, let’s do it. | 我想这是一次性游戏 来吧 来玩 |
[1:01:47] | -Bloody Mary. -Bloody Mary. | -血腥玛丽 -血腥玛丽 |
[1:02:00] | Randy! | 蓝迪 |
[1:02:02] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[1:02:04] | You turned the light on too soon. | 你灯开得太快啦 |
[1:02:05] | Come on, Katie. This is stupid. | 来吧 凯蒂 这太蠢了 |
[1:02:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You can’t leave! | 不 不 不 不 不 你不能走 |
[1:02:09] | Let’s just go play doll house or something. | 来玩洋娃娃屋之类的吧 |
[1:02:12] | No, you didn’t do it right. | 不 你刚没做对 |
[1:02:13] | What did I not do right? | 我怎么没对 |
[1:02:15] | You need to keep the light off longer. | 你应该再晚点开灯 |
[1:02:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:02:19] | All right. You wanna play Bloody Mary? | 好了 你真想玩血腥玛丽吗 |
[1:02:21] | -Let’s play Bloody Mary. -Okay, ready? | -那就来玩血腥玛丽 -准备好了吗 |
[1:02:23] | You’re not gonna see anybody play Bloody Mary | 你不会看见有人玩血腥玛丽的 |
[1:02:24] | like I’m about to play Bloody Mary. | 我要开始玩血腥玛丽了 |
[1:02:28] | -Bloody Mary. -Bloody Mary. | -血腥玛丽 -血腥玛丽 |
[1:02:45] | Okay, can I turn it on now? | 好了 可以开灯了吗 |
[1:02:48] | -Quiet. -Sorry. Sorry. | -安静 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:02:54] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[1:02:58] | Wait, wait. | 等等 再等下 |
[1:02:59] | -What? -Did you hear that? | -什么 -你听到没 |
[1:03:04] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:03:06] | I know. I heard it, too. | 知道 我也听见了 |
[1:03:13] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[1:03:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:03:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:03:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:03:23] | -Does it hurt? -No. | -有受伤吗 -没有 |
[1:03:25] | I just scratched myself or something. | 我自己抓自己 |
[1:03:30] | Did you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[1:03:31] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[1:03:33] | It’s okay. Nothing. | 没事的 没什么 |
[1:03:35] | Close the door. It’s okay. It’s all right. | 关门 没事的 没事的 |
[1:03:38] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没什么 别怕 |
[1:03:39] | I don’t want to die! Randy, I’m scared! | 我还不想死 蓝迪 我好害怕 |
[1:03:43] | Holy shit! It’s okay! | 我靠 没事的 |
[1:03:45] | Randy, I’m scared! | 蓝迪 我害怕 |
[1:03:47] | Holy fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:03:56] | You okay? You okay? | 你还好吧 还好吗 |
[1:03:59] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:04:00] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:04:02] | Dear God. Please, God. | 上帝 上帝 |
[1:04:04] | Please, God, be with me. | 上帝 别抛弃我 |
[1:04:07] | It’s okay! It’s okay! | 没事的 别怕 |
[1:04:09] | I don’t want to play this. | 我不想玩这个了 |
[1:04:11] | You’re fine, you’re fine, you’re fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:04:12] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 我很好 |
[1:04:15] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[1:04:16] | I don’t wanna play anymore. | 我不要再玩了 |
[1:04:18] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 别怕 不要怕 |
[1:04:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:04:38] | Holy fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:04:44] | -Nothing happened. -You okay? | -什么也没发生 -你还好吧 |
[1:04:46] | Nothing. You’re fine. | 没事 你很好 |
[1:04:47] | -I wanna get out of here. -It’s okay, all right. | -我想出去 -没事的 |
[1:04:49] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们这就出去 |
[1:04:51] | Come on, Randy! Come on, Randy! | 来 蓝迪 来 蓝迪 |
[1:04:55] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[1:04:58] | Dear Lord, be with me, please, be with me. | 神啊 请与我同在 |
[1:05:22] | -Randy, I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. -It’s okay. | -蓝迪 对不起 都是我的错 -没关系的 |
[1:05:25] | -Come here, come here. -I’m sorry! | -来 过来 -对不起 |
[1:05:27] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[1:05:28] | -Please, please, don’t tell. -It’s okay, it’s just like an earthquake. | -拜托 别说 -没事的 就像地震一样 |
[1:05:31] | I’m not gonna tell. I’m not gonna tell. | 我不会说出去的 不会的 |
[1:05:33] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事的 别怕 |
[1:05:34] | I wanna go downstairs! | 我想下楼 |
[1:05:35] | Yeah, let’s go downstairs. | 好吧 走 下楼 |
[1:05:50] | Randy, Randy, where are you going, man? Relax. | 蓝迪 蓝迪 你要去哪 放松 |
[1:05:53] | Randy, Randy, take it easy. | 蓝迪 蓝迪 放松 |
[1:05:55] | Randy. What are you doing? | 蓝迪 你要做什么 |
[1:05:58] | What does it look like I’m doing? I’m getting all my stuff. | 你觉得我像在做什么 我在收东西 |
[1:06:00] | What are you getting your stuff for, man? | 干嘛收东西啊 伙计 |
[1:06:02] | -Relax. Sit down. -Dennis. | -别紧张 坐下 -丹尼斯 |
[1:06:03] | Get the camera out of my face. | 别拿摄像机对着我 |
[1:06:05] | I told you, I felt something in the room with us | 我说了 我感觉到屋子里有什么 |
[1:06:08] | and then I felt a claw dig into my side, okay? | 我感觉到一只爪子在旁边 好吗 |
[1:06:10] | Okay, okay. When you say “something.” | 好的 好的 你说”什么东西”的时候 |
[1:06:11] | Great interview. | 精彩的访问 |
[1:06:13] | -No, Dennis, I’m done. Fuck. -When you say? | -不 丹尼斯 我受够了 -你说 |
[1:06:15] | -Where are you going? -I’m going home! | -你要去哪 -我要回家 |
[1:06:16] | Look at the fuckin’ books. This isn’t, you know, | 看这该死的书 这不是 |
[1:06:18] | Casper, the fuckin’ friendly ghost you’re chasing, man. | 你要找的友好小精灵 卡斯帕 |
[1:06:20] | -I’m sorry you got hurt. -This thing is dangerous! | -抱歉你受伤了 -这东西很危险 |
[1:06:22] | -I’m sorry you got hurt, okay? -Jesus fucking Christ! | -抱歉让你受伤了 好吗 -老天 |
[1:06:24] | I’m sorry, but, what are you gonna do? You’re just gonna quit? | 抱歉 你要怎么做呢 要退出吗 |
[1:06:27] | You’re acting ridiculous. Relax! | 这样很可笑 放松啦 |
[1:06:29] | Dennis, no, you’re acting ridiculous | 丹尼斯 不 可笑的是你 |
[1:06:30] | if you’re not gonna get the fuck out. | 你要是不把那该死的玩意儿弄走 |
[1:06:31] | You have to tell Julie, okay? | 你必须告诉朱莉 好吗 |
[1:06:33] | Just watch the fucking tape, Dennis! | 自己看带子吧 丹尼斯 |
[1:07:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:07:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:04] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[1:07:07] | -Okay. -All right, sit down. | -好吧 -好了 坐下 |
[1:07:10] | Here. Sit down, Jule. Okay, where do I begin? | 这儿 坐 朱莉 该怎么跟你说呢 |
[1:07:13] | From the ’30s. Look at the necklaces. | 从30年代开始 看项链 |
[1:07:15] | That’s crazy. Yeah? | 很疯狂 是吗 |
[1:07:18] | It’s the same symbol. | 相同的符号 |
[1:07:20] | Isn’t that the same symbol from the girls’ room? | 和孩子们房间里一样的符号 |
[1:07:23] | All right? These women, they were. | 对吧 这些女人 他们 |
[1:07:25] | -Oh, my God. -Part of a coven. | -我的天 -是女巫 |
[1:07:27] | You’re really something. | 你真是有问题 |
[1:07:29] | I really need to tell you this, okay? | 我真的需要和你谈谈 |
[1:07:31] | Kristi! | 克里斯蒂 |
[1:07:34] | You’d better run! | 赶快跑 |
[1:07:45] | You sound crazy. Do you know that? | 这听上去太疯狂了 你知道吗 |
[1:07:46] | Hang on a second, all right? | 等等 好吗 |
[1:07:47] | Do you know how crazy you’re starting to sound? | 你知道自己有多疯狂吗 |
[1:07:49] | Would you just give me a second to explain? | 你能让我解释下吗 |
[1:07:50] | They would have these ceremonies | 他们要举行这些仪式 |
[1:07:51] | and they would wait till the girls were old enough to get pregnant | 他们会等到孩子们长大能怀孕 |
[1:07:54] | and then they would, they would, they would take their sons. | 然后他们就会 就会拿走他们的孩子 |
[1:07:56] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:07:57] | And then they would brainwash them and they didn’t remember a thing. | 他们还会对他进行洗脑 让她们失忆 |
[1:08:00] | That explains it. Dennis, I’m not listening to. | 这就说得通了 丹尼斯 我刚没听 |
[1:08:01] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:08:17] | -I need to show you something. -It’s all you do! | -我给你看点东西 -都是你 |
[1:08:19] | There’s shit. | 因为这些乱七八糟的 |
[1:08:20] | You don’t even spend any time with us anymore. | 你都没和我们在一起 |
[1:08:21] | You just sit here and play with this shit all day long. | 你就只是一整天坐在这摆弄这些破烂 |
[1:08:23] | -Could you just wait one second? -It’s like you’re obsessed! | -你能等会儿吗 -你已经不能自拔了 |
[1:08:25] | Just wait one second. I need to show you this, okay? | 就一会儿 我给你看点东西 好吗 |
[1:08:26] | No, I can’t. I can’t wait. | 不要 不要 我等不了 |
[1:08:27] | -No, no, no. -I can’t wait! I can’t! | -不 不 不 -我不等 不等 |
[1:08:28] | -Why not? -Because. | -为什么 -因为 |
[1:08:29] | Because Kristi’s upset all the time. | 因为克里斯蒂一直都情绪低落 |
[1:08:30] | -Mommy? -What the fuck? I don’t. | -妈妈 -什么情况 我没 |
[1:08:32] | What? What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[1:08:34] | Toby pulled my hair. | 托比拉我头发 |
[1:08:35] | -What happened? -Who? | -怎么了 -谁 |
[1:08:36] | Toby pulled my hair. | 托比拉我头发 |
[1:08:38] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[1:08:40] | Okay? This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 看吧 这就是我要说的 |
[1:08:42] | I didn’t. | 我没 |
[1:08:45] | No more cameras. No more ghosts. This ends tomorrow. | 没有摄像机 没有鬼 明天就结束 |
[1:08:47] | Julie, you gotta watch the fucking tape. | 朱莉 你得看看这卷带子 |
[1:10:48] | Kristi. | 克里斯蒂 |
[1:10:53] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:10:57] | Katie, go back to sleep. | 凯蒂 回去睡觉 |
[1:11:03] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:11:12] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:17] | Kristi! | 克里斯蒂 |
[1:11:19] | Toby’s here. | 托比在这 |
[1:11:23] | I’m scared! Mom! Mommy! | 我害怕 妈妈 |
[1:11:27] | -Mommy! -Stop screaming! | -妈妈 -别叫了 |
[1:11:28] | It’s okay! Just ignore it! | 没事的 别管它 |
[1:11:30] | Just ignore it! | 别管它 |
[1:11:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:11:47] | Kristi! | 克里斯蒂 |
[1:11:49] | Kristi, help me! | 克里斯蒂 救我 |
[1:11:52] | Kristi! Please. Please. Please help me! | 克里斯蒂 拜托 拜托救我 |
[1:11:59] | Katie! | 克里斯蒂 |
[1:12:02] | Let her go! Let her go! | 放开她 放开她 |
[1:12:05] | Toby, stop! Stop, Toby! | 托比 快停下 托比 快停下 |
[1:12:12] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[1:12:13] | Just let her go! | 放开她 |
[1:12:25] | I’m scared. I want Mommy! | 我害怕 我要妈妈 |
[1:12:39] | To Grandma’s house. | 去外婆的房间 |
[1:12:40] | No, we’re not going to Grandma’s house, okay? | 不 我们不去外婆的房间 |
[1:12:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:12:42] | We’re not going to Grandma’s because there’s no Toby, sweetie. | 我们不去外婆的房间因为托比不在那 甜心 |
[1:12:44] | -Yes, there. -There’s no Toby and there’s no ghost. | -是的 -那里没有托比 也没有鬼 |
[1:12:46] | Hey, don’t run away from me. | 别跑开 |
[1:12:48] | There’s no ghost and that’s the end of it. | 这没有鬼 什么也没有 |
[1:12:51] | I don’t want to hear any more of this talk, okay? | 我不想再听下去了 好吗 |
[1:12:54] | Okay? | 行不行 |
[1:13:04] | -What’d she say? -She said no. | -她说什么 -她说不行 |
[1:13:06] | No. No. Mom, we’re not coming over. | 不 不 妈 我们不过去了 |
[1:13:10] | Okay? We’re staying right here. | 我们就待在这 |
[1:13:14] | Because I need to get things back to normal. | 因为我想要一切恢复正常 |
[1:13:18] | All right, Mom, I gotta go. Someone’s at the door, okay? | 好了 妈妈 我挂了 有人来了 |
[1:13:20] | I’ll call you back. Yeah, okay. | 回头再打给你 |
[1:13:34] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[1:13:40] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[1:14:05] | Dennis! Dennis, get the girls! We’re getting out of here! | 丹尼斯 丹尼斯 去孩子们那 我们得离开这 |
[1:14:11] | Girls, wake up, we’re here. Wake up. We’re here. | 姑娘们 醒醒 我们在这 醒醒 我们在这 |
[1:14:17] | Yay, we’re here. | 我们在这 |
[1:14:18] | There’s Grandma. | 是外婆 |
[1:14:20] | Mommy, I’m tired. | 妈妈 我累了 |
[1:14:27] | Go park by the garage. | 停在车库那 |
[1:14:36] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[1:14:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:14:40] | -Come on. -Let’s go, guys. | -来 -走吧 孩子们 |
[1:14:41] | Hi, honey. Come on, go. You go with your mom. | 宝贝儿 跟着妈妈走 |
[1:14:44] | I’ve got your sister. Come on. Come on. | 我去抱你妹妹 来 来 |
[1:14:47] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:14:50] | Sleepy girl is what she is. | 她在睡觉 |
[1:14:52] | Go on in the house. I’ve got apple pie | 进屋里去 我做了苹果派 |
[1:14:55] | and I’ve got, tou want water, I know. | 还有你要的水 |
[1:14:59] | How’re we doing? | 怎么办 |
[1:15:00] | Put the camera down and come and eat some pie. | 放下摄影机来吃派 |
[1:15:02] | -I’m fine. -Come on. | -没关系 -过来 |
[1:15:03] | It makes me feel better to do something. | 做点什么还让我觉得好受些 |
[1:15:04] | -Okay. Okay. -Feel useful. | -好吧 -觉得自己很有用 |
[1:15:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:15:07] | -How’s it going, kiddo? -What is going on? | -怎么样 孩子们 -怎么了 |
[1:15:09] | -Good. -How you feeling? | -挺好 -你感觉如何 |
[1:15:10] | Not talk about it right now. We can talk about it when. | 现在别说 稍后再说 |
[1:15:14] | Let’s just drop it. | 先别说了 |
[1:15:21] | -Hey, Kristi? -What? | -克里斯蒂 -怎么了 |
[1:15:23] | Don’t touch the painting, okay? It’s okay, I’m not mad. | 别碰画 好吗 没事的 我没疯 |
[1:15:27] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:15:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:15:32] | Kristi! Come and get your pie! | 克里斯蒂 来吃派 |
[1:15:49] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:15:51] | What’s going on? You playing some dress-up? | 在干什么呢 玩化妆游戏吗 |
[1:15:53] | Doesn’t she make a beautiful bride? | 是不是个漂亮的新娘 |
[1:15:55] | -Very. -Do you want to put this on her? | -非常漂亮 -你想让她戴这个吗 |
[1:15:57] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[1:15:58] | Try that. | 试试 |
[1:16:02] | So, who’s the lucky guy? | 谁是幸运的新郎呢 |
[1:16:04] | Toby. | 托比 |
[1:16:05] | Wait. What did she say? | 等等 她说什么 |
[1:16:06] | -Let’s go. It’s bedtime, girls. Let’s go. -Just having fun. | -走吧 该睡觉了 姑娘们 走吧 -闹着玩的 |
[1:16:08] | -Julie. -Mom. | -朱莉 -妈妈 |
[1:16:09] | Come on. I don’t want to hear Toby’s name ever again. Okay? | 来吧 我不想再听见托比这个名字了 好吧 |
[1:16:11] | Julie, it’s just pretend. | 朱莉 说着玩的 |
[1:16:12] | That’s it. He’s done. He’s not in our lives. | 就这样 他是不存在的 |
[1:16:13] | -He’s real. Toby is. -Let’s go. | -他存在的 托比是 -走吧 |
[1:16:15] | -I don’t wanna hear it. -Kristi. | -我不想再听了 -克里斯蒂 |
[1:16:16] | Can you take them to bed, please? Let’s go. | 你能带他们去睡觉吗 走吧 |
[1:16:17] | Come on, sweetheart. | 来 甜心 |
[1:16:18] | Take Grandma’s stuff off and let’s go to bed. | 脱下外婆的衣服 去睡觉 |
[1:16:19] | Dennis and I are gonna be right next door, okay? | 我和丹尼斯就睡隔壁 |
[1:16:21] | We’re gonna leave a light on and everything, | 我们会开着一盏灯 |
[1:16:22] | so you can find us, and everything’s gonna be. | 这样你就能找到我们了 一切都会 |
[1:16:25] | Gonna be fine, okay? I love you so much. | 都会好起来的 好吗 我爱你们 |
[1:16:27] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:16:28] | -Good night, guys. -I love you so much. | -晚安 伙计们 -爱你们 |
[1:16:47] | When are you gonna stop taping us? | 你能别拍了吗 |
[1:16:50] | Not until this thing’s over. | 除非这个真的结束了 |
[1:17:00] | When’s your mom gonna let us sleep in the same bed? | 你妈什么时候让我们同床了 |
[1:17:03] | I can’t stop thinking about it. I can’t. | 我没办法不想 没办法 |
[1:17:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:09] | Just close your eyes and try to get to sleep. | 闭上眼睛睡吧 |
[1:17:14] | Come here. | 来这 |
[1:17:16] | We can share a pillow, too. That’s fine. | 我们睡一个枕头也没事的 |
[1:18:12] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[1:18:20] | Do you hear that? | 听到没 |
[1:18:21] | Like cars? | 像是车的声音 |
[1:18:24] | -Sorry. -It’s my mom. | -抱歉 -是我妈 |
[1:18:28] | She’s always up at night. She can’t sleep. | 她晚上都醒着 她睡不着 |
[1:18:33] | Oh, my God, she’s so loud. | 天 她太大声了 |
[1:18:37] | Do you want me to go check on her? | 要我去看看吗 |
[1:18:38] | She’s gonna wake the girls up. I’ll be right back. | 她会吵醒孩子们的 我一会儿就回来 |
[1:19:05] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[1:19:36] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[1:20:11] | Girls? | 孩子们 |
[1:20:32] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[1:20:37] | Hey, Julie! | 朱莉 |
[1:21:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:21:30] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[1:21:36] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[1:21:40] | Lois? | 路易斯 |
[1:22:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:13] | What the fuck? | 到底怎么了 |
[1:22:19] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[1:23:18] | What the fuck? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:26] | Fuck. Oh, my God. | 靠 天啊 |
[1:23:33] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[1:23:47] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[1:23:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:24:07] | Fuck. Fuck. | 妈的 妈的 |
[1:24:09] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[1:24:12] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:24:14] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:24:19] | Oh, Kristi! No, Kristi! | 克里斯蒂 不 克里斯蒂 |
[1:24:21] | -Dennis? -Come here, come on. Let’s go, Kristi. | -丹尼斯 -来这 来 走吧 克里斯蒂 |
[1:24:23] | What happened to Mommy? Is she okay? | 妈怎么了 她还好吗 |
[1:24:25] | Oh, shit. Come here. Go, go. | 靠 过来 走 走 |
[1:24:28] | Dennis, I’m scared. | 丹尼斯 我害怕 |
[1:24:30] | It’s okay. No, Kristi, don’t talk. | 别怕 克里斯蒂 别说话 |
[1:24:31] | Is Mommy okay? | 妈妈没事吧 |
[1:24:32] | Quiet, okay? | 安静下 好吗 |
[1:24:33] | Be quiet. Just don’t, okay? Just quiet, okay? | 安静 别说话 安静下 好吗 |
[1:24:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:24:56] | Kristi, please, please, be quiet. | 克里斯蒂 别说话 |
[1:25:05] | I’m gonna go check, okay? | 我去看看 好吗 |
[1:25:06] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[1:25:15] | Come on, Kristi. | 来 克里斯蒂 |
[1:25:17] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:25:18] | We’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 我们离开这 好吗 |
[1:25:31] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[1:25:33] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[1:25:36] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们离开这 |
[1:25:38] | Up. | 起来 |
[1:25:45] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:25:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:25:52] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[1:25:54] | Katie, get away from there! | 凯蒂 离开这 |
[1:25:56] | Kristi, listen to me, stay right here, okay? | 克里斯蒂 听我说 待在这 好吗 |
[1:25:58] | Don’t move, okay? | 别动 好吗 |
[1:26:01] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |