英文名称:Paddington
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Darkest Peru. | 秘鲁密林 |
[00:37] | A vast, unexplored wilderness shrouded in mystery. | 一片神秘而广阔的无人踏足过的土地 |
[00:41] | Until now! | 现在有人来了 |
[00:43] | For I have been charged by my fellow geographers | 我受到地理学家同事们的鼓励 |
[00:45] | to leave the comforts of home and family | 离开了舒适的家庭生活 |
[00:48] | and set off upon a voyage of discovery. | 开始了一段探索未知世界的航行 |
[00:53] | I travel light, carrying only the absolute essentials. | 我轻装上路 只带了生存必备之物 |
[00:57] | Maps, rations, modest timepiece and travel piano. | 地图 口粮 普通钟表和旅行钢琴 |
[01:01] | And finally, deep in the undergrowth, | 终于 在密林深处 |
[01:04] | I spot something extraordinary. | 我发现了一个非凡的物种 |
[01:07] | An undiscovered species of bear. | 一个尚未被发现的熊种 |
[01:10] | Time to collect a specimen for the museum. | 是时候为博物馆采集标本了 |
[01:18] | I thought my time was up, my ticket was punched. | 我以为自己大限将至 死亡入场券已被检了票 |
[01:22] | But the bear saved my life. | 但那熊却饶了我的命 |
[01:24] | He guided me through the jungle to show me his world, | 他带我穿越丛林 向我展现了他的世界 |
[01:27] | and in return, I introduced him to ours. | 作为回报 我也向他介绍了我们的世界 |
[01:31] | That’s… That’s a telescope. That’s my grandfather’s telescope. | 那是望远镜 我爷爷的望远镜 |
[01:35] | Oh, be very careful with that. | 那个一定要小心 |
[01:38] | That’s soap. Really wouldn’t eat that. | 那是肥皂 真的最好别吃 |
[01:41] | Here we are, why don’t you try this? This is marmalade. | 有了 不如试试这个吧 这是橘子酱 |
[01:46] | You spread it on toast, put it in sandwiches, or… | 可以涂在烤面包上 做成三明治 或者… |
[01:49] | or you can drink it. Jolly good. | 或者也可以直接喝了 真棒 |
[01:53] | This is London. That’s where I’m from. | 这是伦敦 我就是来自那里 |
[01:56] | Lon-don. | 伦敦 |
[01:59] | Good Lord! | 我的天 |
[02:01] | Now try Stratford-upon-Avon. | 试试说 埃文河畔斯特拉特福 |
[02:03] | Over time, I become friends with the bears and even name them. | 我渐渐跟他们成了朋友 还为他们取了名字 |
[02:07] | The female after my dear departed mother | 母熊是以我亲爱的已过世的母亲命名的 |
[02:09] | and the male after an exotic boxer I once met in a bar. | 公熊则取自我曾在酒吧遇到的一个异国拳击手 |
[02:13] | But the time eventually comes to return to my wife and daughter | 但我最终还是该回到妻子和女儿身边 |
[02:16] | and share my findings with the world. | 并与世界分享我的发现了 |
[02:18] | Goodbye, Lucy. Goodbye, Pastuzo. | 再见 露西 再见 帕斯徒左 |
[02:21] | And if you ever make it to London, | 如果有天你们到了伦敦 |
[02:23] | you can be sure of a very warm welcome. | 放心 你们一定会受到热烈欢迎的 |
[02:25] | I have learnt so much from these bears | 我从这对熊身上学到了很多 |
[02:27] | but I wonder what, if anything, they have learnt from me. | 但我不知它们是否也从我身上学到了什么 |
[02:43] | Marmalade! | 橘子酱 |
[02:47] | They’re ripe. They’re ripe. They’re finally ripe! | 熟了 熟了 终于熟了 |
[02:51] | Aunt Lucy! | 露西婶婶 |
[02:53] | Uncle Pastuzo! | 帕斯徒左叔叔 |
[02:55] | You’re never going to guess… Whoa! | 你们绝对猜不到 |
[03:04] | Good morning, Aunt Lucy. | 早上好 露西婶婶 |
[03:06] | Good morning, my little hurricane. | 早上好 我的小飓风 |
[03:08] | Why do you have to come crashing in here like a natural disaster? | 你为什么非得像个自然灾害一样冲进来呢 |
[03:13] | But, Uncle Pastuzo… they’re ripe. | 帕斯徒左叔叔 它们熟了 |
[03:20] | It’s Marmalade Day! | 今天是橘子酱之日 |
[03:22] | Marmalade Day! | 橘子酱之日 |
[03:25] | Oh, it rather suits me. Marmalade Day! | 挺适合我的 橘子酱之日 |
[03:28] | Do calm down, you two. | 冷静点 你们两个 |
[03:31] | There’s no need to rush. | 没必要着急 |
[03:37] | Now be careful up there. | 上去要小心 |
[03:39] | And keep your paws off my hat. | 爪子离我的帽子远点 |
[03:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:58] | Marmalade. | 橘子酱 |
[04:02] | Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals | 只需一个三明治就包含了一只熊一天所需的 |
[04:05] | a bear needs for a whole day. | 所有维他命和矿物质 |
[04:07] | Amazing. | 真棒 |
[04:09] | And your Aunt Lucy’s recipe is even better than the explorer’s. | 你婶婶的配方现在比那探险家的都棒了 |
[04:13] | We must remember to take him a jar when we go to London. | 我们去伦敦的时候一定得给他带一罐 |
[04:17] | London? | 伦敦 |
[04:18] | I wouldn’t worry! | 我可不操这个心 |
[04:19] | We’ve been talking about that trip for 40 years. | 这事我们都念叨了40年了 |
[04:23] | One day, Pastuzo. | 总有一天 帕斯徒左 |
[04:25] | But why would you want to go anywhere | 可我们明明已经生活在这世上最好的地方了 |
[04:26] | when we live in the best place in the world? | 你们为什么还想去别的地方呢 |
[04:38] | Goodness. | 天啊 |
[04:40] | I thought I told you to be careful. | 我不是告诉过你要小心了吗 |
[04:43] | And give me back my hat. | 帽子还给我 |
[04:45] | – Yes, Uncle. But… – No buts. | -好的叔叔 但是 -没有但是 |
[04:47] | It’s about time I got a bit of respect around here. | 我是时候给自己树立点威信了 |
[04:52] | Embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[04:55] | But tasty. | 但也真好吃 |
[05:00] | Friendly advice for the foreigner in London. Lesson three. | 给伦敦的异国游客的友好建议 第三课 |
[05:04] | It’s dusk, and you pass a stranger in the street. | 天已经暗了 你在路上遇到了陌生人 |
[05:08] | – Greet them politely. – Good evening. | -要礼貌地向他们问好 -晚安 |
[05:10] | To take the conversation further, talk about the weather. | 想要继续话题的话 就聊聊天气 |
[05:13] | Real brolly-buster, isn’t it? | 这雨真大啊 是吧 |
[05:15] | In fact, Londoners have 107 ways to say that it is raining… | 事实上 伦敦人有107种方式表达下雨 |
[05:19] | Can I have the last sandwich? | 我能吃了最后一个三明治吗 |
[05:21] | Oh, no, I need that. | 不行 是我的 |
[05:23] | A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat | 聪明的熊总会在帽子里留一个橘子酱三明治 |
[05:26] | in case of emergency. | 以防万一 |
[05:28] | …and it’s bucketing down. | …真是倾盆大雨 |
[05:30] | Follow these simple rules | 按照这些简单的守则行事 |
[05:32] | and you will always feel at home in London. | 你在伦敦就会有在家一样的感觉了 |
[05:42] | – Aunt Lucy? – Earthquake! | -露西婶婶 -地震 |
[05:46] | Get to the shelter! | 快去避难所 |
[06:01] | – Aunt Lucy! – Keep going! | -露西婶婶 -别停 |
[06:07] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[06:22] | Uncle Pastuzo! | 帕斯徒左叔叔 |
[06:24] | Uncle Pastuzo! | 帕斯徒左叔叔 |
[06:26] | Get down! | 快下来 |
[06:44] | Uncle Pastuzo? | 帕斯徒左叔叔 |
[06:49] | Pastuzo? | 帕斯徒左 |
[06:55] | Uncle Pastuzo? | 帕斯徒左叔叔 |
[07:06] | Aunt Lucy. | 露西婶婶 |
[07:27] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[08:07] | Stay out of sight until London. | 躲起来 到伦敦之前别出来 |
[08:10] | But… aren’t you coming? | 可是…你不来吗 |
[08:14] | I am too old and too tired to go any further. | 我太老了 去不了别的地方了 |
[08:18] | Oh. Then, what will you do? | 那…你怎么办 |
[08:21] | Oh, don’t you worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[08:24] | I will be safe in the home for retired bears. | 我待在老熊之家会很安全的 |
[08:27] | But it is not yet time for you to retire. | 但你还没到养老的时候 |
[08:31] | You must find a new home. In London. | 你得找个新家 在伦敦 |
[08:35] | But… But I don’t know anyone there. | 可…可我在那里举目无亲 |
[08:37] | What if they don’t even like bears? | 要是他们根本不喜欢熊怎么办 |
[08:41] | You know, there was once a war in the explorer’s country. | 知道吗 那个探险家的国家曾有过一场战争 |
[08:46] | Thousands of children were sent away for safety, | 为保安全 成千上万的儿童被送往他乡 |
[08:50] | left at railway stations with labels around their necks, | 他们脖子上挂着标牌 在火车站被送走 |
[08:54] | and unknown families took them in and loved them like their own. | 而陌生的家庭接纳了他们 爱他们如同己出 |
[09:00] | They will not have forgotten how to treat a stranger. | 他们不会忘记该如何对待陌生人的 |
[09:07] | Now take care, my darling. Remember your manners. | 保重 亲爱的 记得要礼貌 |
[09:13] | And keep safe. | 注意安全 |
[10:29] | OK, I’ll just get it now. | 好 我现在去拿 |
[11:18] | London. | 伦敦 |
[11:22] | Oh, right. Yes. Manners. Here goes. | 哦对 要礼貌 来吧 |
[11:26] | Good morning. Really tipping it down, isn’t it? | 早上好 真是倾盆大雨啊 是吧 |
[11:29] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[11:30] | How do you do? I’m just looking for a home. And I… | 你好 我想找个家 我… |
[11:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:36] | Excuse me… | 打扰一下 |
[11:39] | Does anyone know where I… where I can find a home? | 有哪位知道我去哪…去哪能找个家吗 |
[11:43] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[11:52] | Passengers are reminded to | 乘客们请注意 |
[11:54] | keep their belongings with them at all times. | 请时刻携带好您的随身物品 |
[11:57] | Unattended items will be taken away and could be destroyed. | 无人看管的物品可能会被拿走并遭到破坏 |
[12:01] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[12:03] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[12:06] | You hungry? | 你饿了 |
[12:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:10] | But this is all I’ve got left. It’s really just for emergency. | 可我只剩这个了 真的只能用来应急 |
[12:18] | Oh, go on then. | 那好吧 |
[12:25] | Ah, right, I see what I’ve done. | 这下好了 看我干了什么好事 |
[12:27] | Come on, you can’t all be having emergencies. | 拜托 你们不可能都有紧急情况 |
[12:33] | Can you all just go away, please? I need to look presentable. | 拜托你们走开好吗 我得看起来像样点才行 |
[12:37] | – That was so boring. – I’m sorry you feel like that, | -真无聊 -真遗憾你这么觉得 |
[12:40] | but it was my week to choose | 可这周该我做主 |
[12:41] | and personally, I enjoyed the Victorian wool experience. | 而且我个人挺享受维多利亚时代的羊毛体验的 |
[12:43] | At least we spent time together as a family. | 起码我们一起度过了一段家庭时光 |
[12:45] | And we learnt a lot about wool. | 而且学到了很多羊毛的知识 |
[12:47] | Did you have fun, pumpkin? | 你觉得好玩吗 小南瓜 |
[12:48] | It’s Judy, and it was fine until you jumped in the lake. | 我叫朱迪 原本还行 结果还得跳河 |
[12:51] | It’s a bathing pond. It’s what you’re supposed to do. | 那叫浴池 去了就是要泡澡的 |
[12:54] | – Not naked! – Well, I forgot my costume. | -那也不能裸体啊 -我忘带浴衣了嘛 |
[12:57] | Jonathan, don’t jump like that. | 乔纳森 不许那么跳 |
[12:59] | Seven per cent of childhood accidents start with jumping. | 7%的儿童意外都是因为乱跳 |
[13:02] | – But if I’m gonna be an astronaut… – You’re not gonna be astronaut. | -可我要当宇航员的话 -你不准当宇航员 |
[13:05] | You can be whatever you want, peanut. | 你想当什么就当什么 小花生 |
[13:07] | – Oh, stranger danger. – What? | -注意 陌生人危机 -什么 |
[13:09] | Keep your eyes down. There’s some sort of bear over there. | 低头别乱看 那边有头像熊一样的东西 |
[13:11] | – Probably selling something. – Good evening. | -可能是在推销什么东西 -晚上好 |
[13:14] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[13:21] | Must be doing something wrong. | 我肯定做错了什么 |
[13:31] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[13:32] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[13:35] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[13:38] | Coming down in stair rods, isn’t it? | 暴雨如注啊 是吧 |
[13:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:44] | – Mum… – Er… | -妈妈 -嗯 |
[13:49] | I hope you don’t mind me asking, but shouldn’t you be at home? | 希望你别介意我多嘴 可你不是该待在家里吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, yes, I should. But… | 是的 可是… |
[13:55] | I haven’t quite worked out how to find one. | 我还没弄明白要怎么才能找到一个家 |
[13:58] | – Where are your parents? – They died when I was small. | -你的父母呢 -我小时候他们就去世了 |
[14:02] | – Here we go. – All I have left is my aunt. | -开始吹了 -我只有个婶婶了 |
[14:04] | – And where’s she? – Darkest Peru. | -那她在哪 -秘鲁密林 |
[14:06] | – In the home for retired bears. – Yeah, course she is. | -在老熊之家 -当然 毫无悬念 |
[14:09] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来到这里的 |
[14:10] | – I stowed away. In a lifeboat. – Cool! | -我藏在一艘救生船上来的 -酷 |
[14:12] | And ate marmalade. Did you know bears like marmalade? | 靠吃橘子酱为生 你们知道熊爱吃橘子酱吗 |
[14:15] | I didn’t even know bears could talk. | 我都不知道熊还会说话 |
[14:18] | Well, I’m a very rare bear. | 我是种很稀有的熊 |
[14:19] | There aren’t many of us left. | 我们所剩无几了 |
[14:22] | And what are you going to do now? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[14:23] | Well, I thought I would probably just sleep over there in that bin. | 我想我可能就先睡在那边那个箱子里吧 |
[14:27] | That’s the spirit. Anyway… | 太好了 总之… |
[14:29] | – Dad! – Why don’t we find you some help? | -老爸 -不如我们帮你找找人吧 |
[14:32] | Oh, yes, please. If you’re sure it’s no trouble? | 太感谢了 只要你确定不会太麻烦 |
[14:36] | Of course it isn’t. Is it, darling? | 当然不会 对吧 亲爱的 |
[14:40] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[14:46] | – Oh, yes, that is good. – So… | -真好吃 -话说 |
[14:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:52] | – Do bears even have names? – Of course we do. | -熊会有名字吗 -当然有 |
[14:56] | My name is… | 我叫… |
[15:01] | Beg your pardon? | 不好意思 |
[15:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | – Well, go on. – Hmm? | -来啊 -什么 |
[15:11] | You try it. | 你叫来听听 |
[15:13] | Back of the throat. | 用喉底发音 |
[15:23] | Mr Brown, that is extremely rude. | 布朗先生 你这话可太粗鲁了 |
[15:29] | Oh, at last. | 终于来了 |
[15:31] | Oh. Er, wait for me. | 等等我 |
[15:32] | Is someone coming to get him? | 有人来接他吗 |
[15:34] | Everyone’s gone for the night. He’ll have to come with us. | 太晚了 人都走了 他只能跟我们走了 |
[15:36] | – No way. – Dad! | -不可能 -老爸 |
[15:38] | – Jonathan, stay where you are. – He’s so embarrassing. | -乔纳森 待着别动 -他太让人尴尬了 |
[15:40] | We can’t leave him here. | 我们不能丢下他不管 |
[15:42] | We can. He’s not our responsibility. | 我们可以 我们对他没责任 |
[15:45] | He’s a young bear who needs our help, Henry. | 他是只需要我们帮助的小熊啊 亨利 |
[15:48] | It’s just for one night, | 就一晚 |
[15:49] | until we can find the right people to look after him. | 等我们找到合适的人照顾他就行 |
[15:52] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[15:59] | – OK. – Yes! | -好吧 -太好了 |
[16:00] | – Excuse me? – Hello. | -打扰一下 -你好 |
[16:03] | I’m dreadfully sorry, I don’t actually know your name. | 真对不起 我还不知道你的名字 |
[16:06] | Well, I’ve got a bear name, | 这个嘛 我有个熊名 |
[16:07] | but it seems to be rather hard to pronounce. | 但似乎有点难发音 |
[16:10] | That’s not ripe. | 还没熟 |
[16:11] | Perhaps you’d like an English name. | 也许你会想要个英文名 |
[16:13] | An English name? Like what? | 英文名 比如呢 |
[16:24] | Oh, look, Henry, it’s perfect. | 看啊 亨利 正合适 |
[16:27] | You want to call him Ketchup? Ketchup the bear? | 你想叫他番茄酱 番茄酱小熊 |
[16:30] | – Paddington! – Paddington? | -帕丁顿 -帕丁顿 |
[16:32] | Paddington. | 帕丁顿 |
[16:34] | Pa-dding-ton. | 帕-丁-顿 |
[16:37] | Paddington! | 帕丁顿 |
[16:38] | Sorry! I like it. | 抱歉 我喜欢 |
[16:41] | Well, then, Paddington, how would you like to come home with us? | 那么 帕丁顿 你愿意跟我们回家吗 |
[16:50] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[16:54] | London, that lovely city | 伦敦 那美丽的城市 |
[16:59] | You could go to France or America | 你可以去法国或是美国 |
[17:01] | India, Asia or Australia | 印度 亚洲或是澳洲 |
[17:03] | You’re gonna come back to London City | 最终你都会回到伦敦 |
[17:12] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[17:17] | Oh! What sort of route do you call that? | 你这开的是什么线路啊 |
[17:21] | Well, the young bear said it was his first time in London. | 小熊说他是第一次来伦敦 |
[17:24] | I thought I’d show him the sights. | 我想着可以带他转转 |
[17:26] | – Should’ve charged more! – Keep the change. | -我已经打折了 -不用找了 |
[17:28] | Cheer up, mate. Might never happen. | 高兴点吧 伙计 千载难逢啊 |
[17:31] | Darling, have you got your keys? | 亲爱的 你带钥匙了吗 |
[17:43] | Come on, Paddington. | 进来吧 帕丁顿 |
[18:00] | Oh, yes. | 太美了 |
[18:05] | But this… this is wonderful! | 这…这真是太棒了 |
[18:10] | Do you know, I was actually beginning to think | 知道吗 我本来都开始怀疑 |
[18:12] | nobody would give me a home, but this…! That’s ripe. | 没人能给我一个家了 可这里 熟了 |
[18:15] | This will suit me down to the ground. Thank you very much. | 这简直太适合我了 太谢谢你们了 |
[18:19] | We’re not giving you a home. | 我们不是要给你一个家 |
[18:21] | It’s just for the night. | 只是让你待一晚 |
[18:25] | You see, when a young person comes to this country, | 你看 当一个年轻人来到这个国家 |
[18:27] | I’m afraid they don’t just move in with the first people they meet. | 恐怕他们不会遇到第一个人就搬去跟他们同住 |
[18:30] | – No? – You need a proper guardian. | -不会吗 -你需要个正规的监护人 |
[18:33] | What’s that? | 监护人是什么 |
[18:34] | A grown-up who takes you into their home and looks after you. | 就是一个会带你回家 照顾你的成年人 |
[18:37] | Like you? | 就像你一样吗 |
[18:39] | Erm… Yes, well, I suppose so. | 也可以这么说吧 |
[18:42] | But not you? | 但你不是我的监护人 |
[18:45] | No. We don’t do that. | 对 我们不做那种事 |
[18:47] | It’s normally someone you know. | 通常都是你认识的人 |
[18:48] | But what if you don’t know anybody? | 可要是没有认识的人呢 |
[18:51] | In that case, the authorities | 那样的话 相关机构 |
[18:52] | will house you in some kind of government facility. | 就会把你送去某种政府设施 |
[18:56] | What? Like an orphanage? | 什么 孤儿院吗 |
[19:02] | No, no, no, not an orphanage. | 不不不 不是孤儿院 |
[19:04] | It would be more like an institution for young souls | 更像是收容那些 |
[19:08] | whose parents have sadly passed on. | 父母不幸去世的年轻人的机构 |
[19:18] | – Well, what about the explorer? – Who? | -那个探险家呢 -谁 |
[19:21] | The man who visited us in Darkest Peru. | 那个拜访过秘鲁密林的人 |
[19:23] | He said we’d always be welcome. | 他说他永远欢迎我们来这里 |
[19:25] | Well, what’s his name? You could go now. | 他叫什么名字 你现在就可以去 |
[19:28] | Ooh, well, I don’t know his human name. | 我不知道他的人类名字 |
[19:31] | My uncle and aunt hadn’t learnt much English back then, | 我叔叔婶婶那时还不怎么会说英语 |
[19:34] | so they always called him… | 所以他们总是叫他 |
[19:37] | There can’t be that many explorers who’ve been to Peru. | 应该也不会有很多探险家去过秘鲁 |
[19:40] | Maybe we can find him. | 也许我们能找到他 |
[19:41] | Without a name? I wouldn’t get your hopes up. | 连名字都不知道 劝你别抱太大希望 |
[19:44] | Right, come on, you. Pyjamas. | 好了 快去把你的睡衣穿上 |
[19:48] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[19:50] | Walk. | 用走的 |
[19:54] | Don’t worry, Paddington. | 别担心 帕丁顿 |
[19:55] | – We’ll find him. – Oh, thank you. | -我们会找到他的 -谢谢你 |
[19:57] | Let’s look in the encyclopaedia, | 我们来搜搜百科全书 |
[19:59] | unless, of course, you’d like to freshen up first. | 或者你想先洗梳一下 |
[20:02] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[20:04] | You know, use the facilities? | 就是使用一些设施 |
[20:06] | Most people do after a long journey. | 大多数人在长途跋涉后都会洗梳一番 |
[20:08] | Oh. Well, if that’s what most people do, | 如果大多数人都这样 |
[20:11] | then I’d like to do that. | 那我也想试试 |
[20:14] | – Top of the stairs. – Top of the… Ah, stairs. | -在楼上 -哦 上楼啊 |
[20:17] | OK. You’re going that way. Got it. | 好吧 你这样上楼也行 |
[20:20] | – Are you alright? – All good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[20:23] | Hello. This is Henry Brown. 32 Windsor Gardens. | 你好 我是温莎花园32号的亨利·布朗 |
[20:26] | I just need to add something to my home insurance policy. | 我想在我的住宅保险里增加点条款 |
[20:30] | Well, what it is, is we have a guest for the night, a bear, | 是这样 我们今晚有位客人借宿 一只熊 |
[20:34] | and I just needed some extra cover for any da… Yes, a bear. | 我需要在损坏险上加保 对 一只熊 |
[20:38] | No, a real one. | 不 是真的熊 |
[20:40] | About three foot six. | 大约一米一 |
[20:43] | Grizzly? Not particularly. | 灰熊吗 不算是 |
[20:45] | Mind you, I haven’t seen him in the mornings. | 我也没见过他早上起床时的样子 |
[20:48] | So, how much would that be? | 要多少钱呢 |
[20:50] | Batten down the hatches, young ‘un. There’ll be a storm tonight. | 赶紧把门窗拴好 今晚会有暴风雨 |
[20:53] | The radio said it was clearing up. | 电台说是晴天 |
[20:55] | Radio! I feel it in my knees. My knees never lie. | 我的膝盖告诉我的 不会错 |
[20:59] | Guess what, Mrs. Bird! We found a bear! | 伯德太太 我们带了只熊回来 |
[21:01] | – A real bear from Peru! – That’s nice, dear. | -从秘鲁来的熊 -很好 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | You don’t seem very surprised. | 你好像不怎么惊讶 |
[21:06] | I gave up being surprised | 微波炉问世后 |
[21:07] | when they came up with the microwave oven. | 我就没惊讶过了 |
[21:09] | And I still don’t trust you. | 我还是不信任你 |
[21:33] | Thank you for holding. Your call is… | 感谢等待 您的来电 |
[21:35] | – moderately… – important to us. | -适当地 -对我们来说很重要 |
[22:23] | Help. | 救命 |
[22:44] | Where’s he going to sleep? | 他睡哪里呢 |
[22:46] | Not in my room. He’s a he. | 反正我房间不行 他是男的 |
[22:48] | – Tony’s a he. – Shut up. | -托尼也是男的 -闭嘴 |
[22:50] | And Tony would be more than welcome to a bunk-up. | 很欢迎托尼来跟我睡 |
[22:53] | – Who’s Tony? – I’m warning you. | -谁是托尼 -我警告你 |
[22:54] | – Just some boy she’s in love with. – No? Darling, really? | -她喜欢的男生 -真的吗 亲爱的 |
[22:58] | – That’s it! – When can I meet him? | -够了 -我什么时候能见他 |
[23:00] | Can I meet him? Darling? | 我可以见他吗 亲爱的 |
[23:07] | It’s ok, he can sleep in my room. | 没事 他可以睡我房间 |
[23:09] | That bear is not sleeping in anyone’s room. | 那熊不会睡在任何人的房间 |
[23:11] | He’s going in the attic. I want you all to lock your doors. | 他睡阁楼 你们都给我关好房门 |
[23:13] | I can’t find anything about an English explorer in Peru. | 我找不到任何去过秘鲁的英国探险家 |
[23:16] | – Of course you can’t. – Why not? | -当然找不到 -为什么 |
[23:18] | He’s making the whole thing up. | 根本就是他编的 |
[23:20] | It’s the sort of sob story your mother falls for. | 就是你妈妈会相信的那种骗取同情的故事 |
[23:22] | – Hang on. That’s not fair. – It so is fair. | -才不是呢 -哪里不是了 |
[23:24] | You’ve literally just brought home a random bear. | 你随随便便就把一只熊带回了家 |
[23:27] | – So embarrassing. – You’d have done the same thing. | -太尴尬了 -换你也会这么做的 |
[23:30] | We’re much more similar than you think. | 我们比你想象得更像 |
[23:33] | – What are you doing? – The storm is upon us. | -你在干什么 -暴风雨就在我们上面 |
[23:36] | Oh, you and your knees. | 你和你的膝盖 |
[23:38] | I can tell you for a fact, Mrs Bird, | 我可以实话告诉你 伯德太太 |
[23:40] | it is not going to rain indoors. | 室内是不会下雨的 |
[23:47] | – Oh, no. – There she blows. | -糟了 -这不下雨了 |
[23:50] | – Mr. Brown, are you there? – Yes, hello. | -布朗先生 你还在吗 -我在 |
[23:53] | Yes, that sounds fine. | 可以 没问题 |
[23:55] | No, no, no, don’t read me the terms and conditions. | 不用给我读条款了 |
[23:57] | I want to action this as soon as possible. | 我希望立即生效 |
[24:00] | Don’t put me on hold again! | 别再让我等了 |
[24:02] | Paddington? What is going on in there? | 帕丁顿 里面什么情况 |
[24:04] | Er, nothing. | 没事 |
[24:06] | I’m just having a spot of bother with the facilities. | 我只是不太会用那些设施 |
[24:35] | Nice weather for the ducks? | 对鸭子来说真是好天气 |
[24:42] | That was amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[24:49] | Dear Aunt Lucy. I have arrived in London | 亲爱的露西婶婶 我已到达伦敦 |
[24:52] | and so far it has rained, poured, drizzled and chucked it down. | 到目前为止一直都是阴雨天 |
[24:59] | And I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[25:02] | London is not how we imagined it. | 伦敦不是我们想象的那样 |
[25:05] | Hardly anyone says hello or wears hats. | 几乎没有人戴帽子和打招呼 |
[25:08] | And you can no longer | 你也不能在车站里 |
[25:10] | simply turn up at the station and get a home. | 随随便便找到一个家了 |
[25:13] | It’s hard to see where a bear could ever belong | 在这个陌生而又寒冷的城市里 |
[25:15] | in such a strange, cold city. | 熊很难找到一席之地 |
[25:19] | Luckily, I met the Browns, | 幸运的是 我遇到了布朗一家 |
[25:21] | who are letting me sleep in their attic. | 他们让我住在他们的阁楼上 |
[25:23] | They have a lovely house, | 他们家很漂亮 |
[25:24] | but I’m not going to be allowed to stay. | 但我不能留下 |
[25:27] | That animal is going straight to the authorities. | 那只熊要直接送去相关机构 |
[25:30] | – What about the explorer? – There is no explorer. | -那个探险家呢 -根本没有探险家 |
[25:33] | I’m not putting this family in danger | 我不会空等着你做些无用的搜索 |
[25:34] | while you go on some wild-goose chase. | 而让这个家陷于危险之中 |
[25:36] | First thing tomorrow, that bear is out of here. | 明天第一件事就是把那熊送走 |
[25:39] | The Browns are a very curious tribe. | 布朗一家非常有趣 |
[25:43] | Mr. Brown is something called a risk analyst. | 布朗先生是一位风险分析师 |
[25:46] | He says that having a bear in | 他说 家里有只熊 |
[25:47] | the house increases the chances of major disaster | 会让家庭发生灾难的几率 |
[25:50] | by 4,000%. | 提升四十倍 |
[25:55] | Mrs. Brown illustrates adventure stories. | 布朗夫人是给冒险故事画插画的 |
[25:58] | Her latest is set in the old tunnels and sewers under London. | 她最近在画以伦敦地下隧道为题材的插画 |
[26:02] | She says she’s stuck at the moment | 她说她遇到瓶颈了 |
[26:04] | because she can’t imagine what her hero looks like, | 因为她想象不出她的英雄该是什么样 |
[26:07] | but has no trouble coming | 但她为女儿朱迪取绰号 |
[26:08] | up with nicknames for her daughter Judy, | 却是毫无困难 |
[26:10] | like “Twinkle” And “Coconut” And… | 比如闪亮亮 小椰子 还有 |
[26:12] | Sweety pops? | 流行乐小甜心 |
[26:13] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[26:14] | I was thinking of going to the sewers tomorrow night. | 我打算明晚去下水道 |
[26:17] | I just wondered if you wanted to join me. | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[26:18] | You could bring this Tony. | 你可以把托尼带上 |
[26:22] | Why would I want to bring anyone down the toilet? | 我为什么会想带人到马桶下面去 |
[26:25] | Come on, darling, it’s not like that. | 别这样 亲爱的 不是你想的那样 |
[26:27] | It’s a subterranean labyrinth | 那是个地下迷宫 |
[26:29] | that can take you anywhere in the city. | 能带你去到城市的任何角落 |
[26:31] | It’s weird, it smells and it’s embarrassing. | 那里又诡异 又臭 又尴尬 |
[26:34] | Sure. Good point. | 好像也是 |
[26:36] | Judy suffers from a serious condition | 朱迪患有严重的 |
[26:39] | called “Embarrassment”. | “尴尬症” |
[26:40] | She is seeing a boy called Tony | 她正跟一个叫托尼的男孩交往 |
[26:42] | but won’t bring him home. | 却不愿带他回家 |
[26:43] | So, when can I come round your house? | 我什么时候能去你家 |
[26:46] | That’s never gonna happen. | 永远不可能 |
[26:48] | She is learning Chinese. | 她在学中文 |
[26:49] | Could you tell me the way to the central business district? | 你能告诉我怎么去商业中心吗 |
[26:53] | So she can run away and start a small business. | 方便她离家出走 开展自己的小生意 |
[26:57] | I have been accused of insider trading | 我被控告内幕交易 |
[26:59] | and require legal representation. | 需要一位代表律师 |
[27:02] | When Jonathan grows up, he wants to be an astronaut. | 乔纳森长大后希望成为一名宇航员 |
[27:05] | Last year he built a pair of rocket boots. | 去年 他做了一双火箭鞋 |
[27:08] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[27:12] | And is now only allowed to play | 从那以后他就只能玩 |
[27:14] | with safe, educational, indoor toys from the olden days. | 过去那些安全益智的室内玩具了 |
[27:20] | They live with an old relative called Mrs. Bird. | 他们与亲戚伯德太太一起住 |
[27:23] | Her husband was in the Navy, | 她丈夫曾是海军 |
[27:25] | and she still likes everything shipshape. | 她到现在还喜欢所有船型的东西 |
[27:29] | Tomorrow, they are taking me to the authorities, | 明天 他们要将我送去相关机构 |
[27:32] | who will house me in something that is not an orphanage, | 那里会给我一个跟孤儿院不一样的家 |
[27:36] | but still doesn’t sound like | 但听起来 |
[27:37] | the sort of home we were really hoping for. | 仍然不像我们真正期待的家 |
[27:43] | Can’t you sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[27:46] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[27:47] | I do wish we could have found the explorer. | 我真希望我们能找到那个探险家 |
[27:50] | I know, Paddington. But I’ve been looking everywhere | 我知道 帕丁顿 我都搜索过了 |
[27:53] | and I still can’t find any | 仍然找不到任何资料 |
[27:54] | mention of an English expedition to Peru. | 提到去过秘鲁的英国探险家 |
[27:57] | But there really was an explorer, | 但当年真的有个探险家 |
[27:59] | Mrs. Brown. He gave my uncle this hat. | 布朗夫人 这帽子就是他送我叔叔的 |
[28:01] | What, that was the explorer’s hat? | 这是那个探险家的帽子吗 |
[28:03] | Hm-hmm. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[28:06] | I’ve got a friend | 我有个朋友 |
[28:07] | who runs an antiques shop in the Portobello Road. | 在波多贝罗路开了一家古董店 |
[28:10] | He knows all about old things like your hat. | 他对像你帽子这样的古董非常了解 |
[28:13] | It’s just possible he could help us find your explorer. | 也许他能帮我们找到那个探险家 |
[28:16] | Well, that would be wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[28:18] | But didn’t Mr. Brown say… | 可布朗先生不是说 |
[28:19] | Don’t you worry about Mr. Brown. | 布朗先生那边你就不用担心了 |
[28:21] | As far as he’s concerned, we’re going to the authorities. | 就他所知 我们会去相关机构 |
[28:24] | But I’m not standing by while | 但我不会放弃 |
[28:26] | there’s a chance of finding you a proper home. | 为你寻找适合家庭的机会 |
[28:29] | Now make sure you get some sleep, OK? | 早点睡吧 好吗 |
[28:34] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[28:39] | Tomorrow, we are going to find the explorer. | 明天 我们要去找那个探险家 |
[28:42] | Love from Paddington. | 爱你的 帕丁顿 |
[28:45] | PS. That is now my name. | 对了 那是我现在的名字 |
[29:25] | Good evening, Grant. | 晚上好 格兰特 |
[29:28] | Madam Director. | 董事长 |
[29:32] | Another delivery from the docks? | 又是码头送来的快递吗 |
[29:37] | Bring it through. | 拿过来 |
[29:57] | You are going to make a fantastic addition to the collection. | 你将会令我的收藏锦上添花 |
[30:03] | Aren’t you worried people will ask questions? | 你不怕别人会质疑吗 |
[30:05] | Not at all. As far as the tree-huggers | 完全不怕 那些经营这里的 |
[30:07] | who run this place are concerned, | 环保主义者只知道 |
[30:09] | I’d never dream of stuffing a poor defenceless animal. | 我绝不会有对手无寸铁的动物下手的念头 |
[30:12] | However, it’s not enough for | 然而 仅仅看着这些陈旧的藏品 |
[30:14] | me just to look after this dusty old collection. | 是不能满足我的 |
[30:18] | I need to add the odd choice specimen of my own. | 我要亲自添加一些奇异的品种 |
[30:22] | There was some weird sort of animal at the dock today. | 今天我在码头看到了某种奇怪的动物 |
[30:24] | Oh, yes? | 是吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah. I was doing my rounds as usual | 嗯 当时我在例行巡逻 |
[30:29] | when I spotted something sticky on the deck of the boat. | 我发现甲板上有些黏黏的东西 |
[30:33] | I think they were paw prints. | 我认为是爪印 |
[30:35] | Whatever it was that had made them | 不管是什么东西踩出来的爪印 |
[30:37] | had hidden himself away in the lifeboat. | 它一直藏在救生船里 |
[30:40] | Must have been in there all the way from Peru. | 一定是在秘鲁上船的 |
[30:43] | Seems to have lived on nothing but marmalade. | 好像就靠吃橘子酱生存了下来 |
[30:47] | Did you say marmalade? | 你是说橘子酱吗 |
[30:50] | What happened to him? | 它怎么了 |
[30:51] | – He sneaked out in the mail van. – Yes? | -它偷偷上了一辆快递货车 -然后呢 |
[30:53] | – I tracked him to Paddington station. – Good. | -我跟踪它到了帕丁顿车站 -接着说 |
[30:55] | But then he disappeared. | 然后就不见了 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. It’s just that creature means a great deal to me. | 抱歉 只是那动物对我来说非常重要 |
[31:01] | Why? Is he endangered? | 为什么 它是濒危动物吗 |
[31:06] | He is now. | 现在是了 |
[31:28] | Now, I know you all like marmalade, | 听着 我知道你们都喜欢吃橘子酱 |
[31:31] | but this is my sandwich. | 但这三明治是我的 |
[31:39] | You’re not using those ear brushes | 布朗先生 你不会是 |
[31:40] | to clean your mouth, are you, Mr. Brown? | 在用掏耳刷刷牙吧 |
[31:45] | Peculiar habit. | 习惯真独特 |
[31:47] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[31:52] | Awesome. | 真厉害 |
[31:53] | Jonathan. Don’t even think about it. | 乔纳森 想都别想 |
[31:56] | 34 per cent of pre-breakfast accidents | 34%的早餐前意外 |
[31:57] | involve banisters. | 都是楼梯扶手造成的 |
[31:59] | – But Paddington… – I don’t care what Paddington… | -但帕丁顿 -我不管帕丁顿 |
[32:17] | – It’s so annoying, Mum. – What is, pumpkin? | -烦死了 妈妈 -怎么了 小南瓜 |
[32:20] | All my bathroom stuff is ruined. | 我浴室里的东西都被毁了 |
[32:21] | Well, I’ve never liked you using harsh chemicals, darling. | 亲爱的 我从不喜欢你用刺激性化学物质 |
[32:25] | They play havoc on people’s skin. | 它们会伤害人的皮肤 |
[32:28] | – Morning, Judy. – Hello. | -早上好 朱迪 -你好 |
[32:31] | Why is Dad so boring and annoying? | 为啥老爸要这么无聊又烦人啊 |
[32:33] | It’s for your own good. | 为了你好 乔纳森 |
[32:34] | Let’s be nice, darlings. | 大家好好说话 |
[32:35] | All I was trying to do was wash my face. | 我只是想洗个脸 |
[32:43] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[32:46] | Come on, you two, or you’ll be late for school. | 你俩赶紧的 不然要迟到了 |
[32:51] | Heck of a racket coming from your way last night, Brown. | 你家昨晚可真热闹啊 布朗 |
[32:55] | Hello, Mr. Curry. I’m sorry if we disturbed you. | 你好 库里先生 很抱歉吵到你了 |
[32:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:59] | I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure. | 我好像没见过你 |
[33:01] | Mr. Curry, this is Paddington. | 库里先生 这是帕丁顿 |
[33:03] | – He’s a bear. – I can see that. | -他是只熊 -看得出来 |
[33:05] | – You must be a long way from home. – I’m from Darkest Peru. | -你家一定很远吧 -我来自秘鲁密林 |
[33:09] | Don’t worry, Mr Curry, he’s going. | 别担心 库里先生 他要走了 |
[33:13] | Just as well. | 那就好 |
[33:14] | Don’t want to be kept up by any of your loud jungle music. | 我可不想被你们的丛林音乐打扰 |
[33:20] | Don’t tell anyone at school about Paddington. | 不要跟学校的人说起帕丁顿 |
[33:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:24] | Because everyone thinks we’re weird enough without the bear. | 因为就算没熊 别人都觉得我们够怪胎了 |
[33:39] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[33:43] | Dog! | 狗 |
[33:46] | Where’s that bear? Now, watch out. | 熊呢 注意了 |
[33:48] | There are thieves, murderersand, pickpockets on every platform. | 每个站台上都有小偷 杀人犯和扒手 |
[33:51] | So follow us and do exactly as you’re told. | 跟紧我们 让你干什么就干什么 |
[33:53] | Right. | 好的 |
[34:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Officer. | 长官 |
[34:12] | So, about the authorities. I’ve printed off directions. | 关于那个机构 我已经把地图打出来了 |
[34:16] | Oh. Laminated. | 还过塑了啊 |
[34:17] | – The green arrows are to make… – Thank you, darling. | -绿色箭头是为了 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[34:19] | I know exactly where I’m going. | 我很清楚我要去哪 |
[34:21] | – Where’s Paddington? – What? | -帕丁顿呢 -什么 |
[34:24] | Oh! Paddington. | 天啊 帕丁顿 |
[34:25] | Paddington! | 帕丁顿 |
[34:37] | 犬只必须被抱着乘坐电梯 (一定要抱着狗乘坐电梯) | |
[34:53] | 请靠右站 (请用右脚站立) | |
[35:01] | Paddington? | 帕丁顿 |
[35:03] | Paddington! | 帕丁顿 |
[35:04] | – Over here! – Coming. | -这边 -来了 |
[35:21] | That one’s mine, thank you. | 那是我的 谢谢 |
[35:25] | I assume he’s yours. | 我想他是你的 |
[35:28] | Tell you what, Paddington. | 告诉你 帕丁顿 |
[35:30] | It’s not far to my friend’s antiques shop. | 这儿离我朋友的古董店不远 |
[35:32] | Why don’t we walk? | 我们走过去吧 |
[35:35] | Mrs Brown. Come in. | 布朗夫人 请进 |
[35:38] | You must be Mr Gruber. | 您就是格鲁伯先生吧 |
[35:40] | And you must be the young gentleman whose hat sounds so fascinating. | 你就是那位有顶迷人帽子的年轻人吧 |
[35:44] | Welcome. You’re just in time for elevenses. | 欢迎 你们正赶上上午茶 |
[36:08] | Every morning it arrives at 11 o’clock, | 它每天早上11点到达 |
[36:11] | bringing salvation. | 来拯救我 |
[36:14] | Just like a train that I took many years ago. | 就像我多年前乘坐的火车一样 |
[36:17] | – Really? – Oh, yes. You see, | -是吗 -是的 你看 |
[36:20] | there was a lot of trouble in my country. | 过去我的国家不太平 |
[36:22] | So my parents sent me all the way across Europe, | 所以在我跟你差不多大的时候 |
[36:27] | when I was not much older than you are now. | 我父母送我穿越整个欧洲来到了这里 |
[36:32] | Was it hard to find a home? | 找个家困难吗 |
[36:34] | I had a great-aunt who took me in. | 我有个姨奶奶收留了我 |
[36:37] | Master Gruber? | 马斯特·格鲁伯 |
[36:39] | But I soon learnt | 但我很快发现 |
[36:41] | a home is more than a roof over your head. | 家的意味不只是头上多个屋顶 |
[36:50] | My body had travelled very fast but my heart… | 我的身体很快就到了 可我的心 |
[36:55] | she took a little longer to arrive. | 却花了段时间才肯抵达 |
[37:00] | But now I should like to take a look at your hat. | 现在我来看看你的帽子吧 |
[37:03] | – Oh, thank you. – Unusual colour. | -谢谢您 -颜色很特别 |
[37:06] | But it is hard to say how much of that is original and how much… | 但很难说有多少是本色 多少是… |
[37:11] | Marmalade? | 橘子酱 |
[37:12] | My uncle always kept a marmalade sandwich in his hat | 我叔叔总会在帽子里藏一块橘子酱三明治 |
[37:15] | in case of emergency. | 以防万一 |
[37:17] | You’re pulling my legs off. What a splendid idea. | 你逗我的吧 多奇妙的想法 |
[37:21] | Ooh. Now, if you look carefully, | 仔细看的话 |
[37:24] | you can see your hat has been hand stitched, | 你会发现这帽子是手工缝制的 |
[37:26] | which suggests it is one of a kind. | 这说明它绝无仅有 |
[37:29] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[37:30] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[37:35] | – Oh, wait a minute. – It’s very subtle. | -等一下 -太精细了 |
[37:37] | – Oh, Paddington! – The gentleman dropped his wallet! | -帕丁顿 -那位先生丢了钱包 |
[37:41] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[37:43] | – Mind out! – Stop! | -小心 -等等 |
[37:46] | Come back! | 回来 |
[37:48] | What’s he doing? | 他这是干什么 |
[37:51] | – Excuse me. Coming through. – Careful! | -不好意思 借过 -小心 |
[37:53] | Just trying to return some lost property. | 只是想归还丢失的财产而已 |
[37:55] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[38:01] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[38:03] | Oi, come back! | 喂 回来 |
[38:09] | Some kind of tiny police bear. | 居然是个小警察熊 |
[38:19] | You! | 又是你 |
[38:21] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底要搞什么 |
[38:22] | Trying to return some lost property. | 归还丢失的财产 |
[38:25] | Get away from here! Leave my dog alone! | 滚 离我的狗远点 |
[38:32] | Do you want a biscuit? | 来块饼干吗 |
[38:33] | Charlie Delta. Officer in distress. | CD呼叫 有警官身陷险境 |
[38:35] | Urgent assistance required. Go, go, go. | 请求紧急支援 出发 |
[38:45] | In 100 yards, bear left. | 前方100码左转(左面有熊) |
[38:50] | I’ve got your wallet! | 我捡到你的钱包了 |
[38:58] | It’s actually quite good fun. | 其实还挺有趣的 |
[39:06] | The Winter’s Tale | 《冬天的故事》 |
[39:08] | contains Shakespeare’s most famous stage direction: | 包含了莎士比亚的大部分著名剧本 |
[39:11] | – “Exit, pursued by a…” – Paddington? | -退出 后跟… -帕丁顿 |
[39:14] | – Paddington? – Look, a bear! | -帕丁顿 -看啊 有只熊 |
[39:26] | You… dropped your wallet. | 你钱包掉了 |
[39:29] | Gosh, you’ve got quite a few. | 天哪 你钱包还真多啊 |
[39:32] | He certainly has. | 的确很多 |
[39:38] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你们不明白 |
[39:40] | I was just trying to return some lost property. | 我只是想归还丢失的财产 |
[39:43] | Oh, hello, Judy. | 你好啊 朱迪 |
[39:46] | – Do you know that bear? – Erm… | -你认识那只熊吗 -呃 |
[39:48] | He’s awesome. | 他真了不起 |
[39:51] | – Yeah, he’s called Paddington. – Thank you. | -是啊 他叫帕丁顿 -谢谢你 |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:56] | – Well done. – Bear of the moment! | -干得漂亮 -英雄熊 |
[39:58] | Oh, really? I just did what any bear would do. | 不是吧 我只是做了任何熊都会做的事 |
[40:01] | I can’t thank you enough. | 太感谢你了 |
[40:03] | That scoundrel has been | 那个流氓已经 |
[40:04] | pocket-picketing people around here for weeks. | 在这附近行窃好几周了 |
[40:07] | He was extraordinary. | 他真是非同寻常 |
[40:08] | And it gave me a chance to look at his hat. | 刚才我仔细看了看他的帽子 |
[40:11] | – You see, this is no ordinary hat. – No? | -你看 这不是顶普通的帽子 -是吗 |
[40:14] | No. These markings mean that it | 对 这些标志表明 |
[40:16] | was made for a member of the Geographers’ Guild. | 它属于地理学家协会的成员 |
[40:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:21] | A very old explorers’ club. | 一个非常古老的探险家俱乐部 |
[40:23] | – Oh! – Go and see them in the morning, | -哇 -早晨去找他们 |
[40:25] | and if luck has been smiling on your face, | 要是走运的话 |
[40:28] | they should be able to tell you who they made it for. | 他们应该能告诉你帽子的主人是谁 |
[40:32] | OK. Protein. | 好吧 蛋白质 |
[40:35] | – Per biscuit? – Per biscuit. | -每块饼干吗 -每块饼干 |
[40:37] | – 0.5 grams. – Yes. | -0.5克 -正确 |
[40:41] | Carbohydrates. | 碳水化合物 |
[40:43] | – Per biscuit? – Per biscuit. | -每块饼干吗 -每块饼干 |
[40:45] | – Is 7.7 grams. – Yes. | -7.7克 -没错 |
[40:50] | – Sodium. – Ooh… | -钠 -呃 |
[40:53] | – I know this one. – Yeah. Do you? | -我知道这个 -是吗 |
[40:56] | – Is it trace? – Not trace. | -是微量吗 -不是微量 |
[41:17] | It’s him! After all these years, it’s really him! | 是他 过了这么多年 真的是他 |
[41:24] | You’re stuffed, bear. | 你死定了 熊 |
[41:28] | – One night, you said. One night! – I know… | -一夜 你说过的 就一夜 -我知道 |
[41:30] | You promised to take him to the authorities. | 你答应过要送他去相关机构 |
[41:33] | – I never promised. – Well, you very heavily implied it. | -我从没答应过 -你显然暗示过 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry, but he was telling the truth. | 抱歉 可他说的是实话 |
[41:38] | There really is an explorer. | 确实有个探险家 |
[41:41] | – What are you doing? – I’m doing my looking-away face. | -你干什么 -我要开启”别过脸”模式 |
[41:45] | – Are you doing the breathing? – I’m doing the breathing. | -你在深呼吸吗 -我在深呼吸 |
[41:46] | All we need to do is take him to the Geographers’ Guild. | 我们只需要把他带到地理学家协会 |
[41:49] | – Stop! – The hand’s gone up. | -别说了 -手举起来了 |
[41:51] | We’ve done quite enough for this bear. | 我们为这熊做得已经够多了 |
[41:53] | And the voice. | 声音也提高了 |
[41:54] | – I am taking charge! – You’re taking charge? | -我说了算 -你说了算 |
[41:57] | Yes! Paddington is a danger to this family. | 对 帕丁顿对这个家是个威胁 |
[41:59] | Jonathan is quite irresponsible enough | 没有野生动物在 |
[42:02] | without throwing a wild animal into the mix. | 乔纳森就已经够不靠谱了 |
[42:05] | Hey, Paddington. Have you seen the paper? | 帕丁顿 你看报纸了吗 |
[42:09] | Gosh. | 天哪 |
[42:10] | You’ve only been in London a day and you’re already famous. | 你才来伦敦一天就出名了 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry if I wasn’t very nice before. | 很抱歉我之前不太友好 |
[42:17] | It’s just it’s a new school | 只是我刚来这所学校 |
[42:19] | and I didn’t want everyone to think I was weird. | 我不希望大家觉得我是怪胎 |
[42:22] | Oh, I understand, Judy. It’s not easy being somewhere new. | 我理解 朱迪 新到一个地方不容易 |
[42:27] | No, it isn’t. | 确实不容易 |
[42:29] | He put earwax on my toothbrush! | 他用我的牙刷掏耳屎 |
[42:31] | Things can be very different from how you imagined. | 事情可能跟你想象的完全不同 |
[42:34] | Don’t let him bother you. | 别让他烦到你 |
[42:35] | Dad’s always been boring and annoying. | 爸爸总是又无聊又烦人 |
[42:38] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我觉得不是这样 |
[42:39] | More to your father than meets the eye. | 你老爸可比你见到的要复杂得多 |
[42:42] | – Like what? – When I first met him, | -比如呢 -我刚认识他的时候 |
[42:44] | he was a very different man. | 他跟现在完全两样 |
[42:47] | Get your motor running | 让摩托飞奔起来 |
[42:51] | Head out on the highway | 驰向高速公路 |
[42:54] | – Looking for adventure – That’s my girl. | -我们去冒险 -这才是我的姑娘 |
[42:57] | And whatever comes our way | 无论路遇何事 |
[43:00] | Not gonna let this change us, right? | 这不会改变我们的 对吧 |
[43:02] | No way, baby. | 绝不会 宝贝儿 |
[43:04] | – Born to be wild – We’re having a baby! | -生来本狂野 -我们要有孩子了 |
[43:12] | But becoming a father does strange things to a man. | 可成为人父会让男人发生奇怪的变化 |
[43:16] | Be careful, there’s a baby here. | 小心 这里有个婴儿 |
[43:17] | Step back, there’s a baby coming through. | 后退 有个婴儿要过来 |
[43:19] | Could you keep those flowers away, | 请把这些花拿远一些 好吗 |
[43:21] | please? She’s too young for pollen. | 她太小了 不能吸花粉 |
[43:23] | – Where’s the bike, darling? – This is our new car. | -自行车呢 亲爱的 -这是我们的新车 |
[43:25] | What? It’s very beige, isn’t it? | 什么 这是米黄色吧 |
[43:28] | It’s a calm and neutral colour. Get in. | 是一种让人平静的中性色 上车吧 |
[43:30] | The point is, your father loves you very much. | 重要的是 你们的老爸非常爱你们 |
[43:33] | Give him a chance. | 给他个机会 |
[43:34] | He might just surprise you. | 他可能会给你们惊喜 |
[43:38] | Maybe you and Dad just need a fresh start. | 也许你和爸爸需要重新开始 |
[43:42] | I suppose I didn’t make the best first impression. | 我想我给他的第一印象不够好 |
[43:45] | Don’t take this the wrong way but… | 你别误会 不过 |
[43:47] | why don’t we try to make you look a bit more presentable? | 不如我们试着让你看起来更像样一点吧 |
[43:51] | Hang on a minute. You’re not talking about… | 等等 你不会是指… |
[43:54] | the facilities? | 那些设施吧 |
[43:58] | – Relax, Paddington, it’s not that bad. – It is that bad. | -放松 帕丁顿 没那么糟 -有那么糟 |
[44:01] | Doesn’t it rain enough in | 这城市的雨下得还不够多吗 |
[44:03] | this city without having showers in the house? | 你们还要在屋里淋水 |
[44:20] | The point is, we are parents | 关键是 我们现在是父母了 |
[44:21] | now and we have to protect our children. | 我们必须保护孩子们 |
[44:23] | We do. | 我们保护了啊 |
[44:25] | – They’re screaming. – No, darling. That’s the sound of laughter. | -他们在尖叫 -亲爱的 那是笑声 |
[44:30] | Wind. Hot wind. Two hot winds. | 风 热风 两股热风 |
[44:33] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[44:36] | Well, I hope I don’t look weird after all that. | 经过这番折腾 希望我看起来不会太怪 |
[44:40] | – Too much? – Too much. | -吹太狠了吧 -太狠了 |
[44:42] | Too much? Well, get me a brush, will you? | 太狠了吗 能帮我梳梳吗 |
[44:45] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[44:49] | That’s my old duffle coat. | 那是我的旧粗呢外套 |
[44:51] | Actually, it was mine first. | 其实一开始是我的 |
[44:53] | Well, long before that, it was mine. | 很久以前 那是我的 |
[44:55] | – Oh, was it, Mr Brown? – Really? | -是吗 布朗先生 -真的吗 |
[44:57] | – He wore it on his first day at school. – It’s lovely. | -他上学第一天就穿的这件 -真可爱 |
[45:00] | Wooden buttons for ease of paw. | 木纽扣 用爪子也能轻易解开 |
[45:03] | And these two sandwich compartments are an excellent idea. | 这两个放三明治的隔离袋兜真是太有想法了 |
[45:06] | I must say, it suits you very well. | 不得不说 你穿起来非常合身 |
[45:08] | I never thought I’d like a human coat, but… | 我从没想过会喜欢人类的外套 可是 |
[45:11] | You look like one of the family. | 你看起来像家人 |
[45:14] | You’re not going to send Paddington to the authorities, are you? | 你不会把帕丁顿送去相关机构吧 |
[45:19] | You will try the Geographers’ Guild? | 你会尝试寻找地理学家协会吧 |
[45:27] | Yes, alright, we’ll see if they know anything. | 好吧 我们看看他们有没有线索 |
[45:30] | – But if it’s a dead end… – I’m sure it won’t be. | -但这要是条死胡同 -我确信不会的 |
[45:33] | Thank you very much, Mr Brown. | 布朗先生 非常感谢 |
[45:42] | You must get a lot of strange customers in here. | 你肯定载过很多奇怪的客人吧 |
[45:46] | You don’t know the half of it, love. | 你想都想不到 亲爱的 |
[45:48] | I’ve had bishops, magicians, bears, contortionists. | 我曾拉过主教 魔法师 熊 柔术演员 |
[45:51] | Did you say bears? | 你说有熊吗 |
[45:53] | Yeah. Had one in here last night, actually. | 对 其实昨晚就有一头 |
[45:55] | Oh! How fascinating. I | 太迷人了 |
[45:56] | don’t suppose you remember where you took him? | 我想你不记得拉他去哪儿了吧 |
[45:59] | – ‘Fraid I can’t tell you that, love. – Why not? | -恐怕我不能说 亲爱的 -为什么 |
[46:02] | It’s against the Cabbie’s Code, innit? | 这有违司机的职业准则吧 |
[46:04] | The what? | 有违什么 |
[46:05] | The Cabbie’s Code! It’s an oath of confidentiality we take. | 司机的职业准则 我们发过誓要保密的 |
[46:08] | You know, like your doctors, | 就像医生 牧师 |
[46:10] | your priests, your medieval knights. | 中世纪的骑士一样 |
[46:12] | You do understand, don’t you, love? | 你能理解的 对吧 亲爱的 |
[46:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:17] | Let me tell you about my code. | 我来告诉你我的职业准则 |
[46:20] | When somebody doesn’t give me what I want, | 要是有人拒绝我的要求 |
[46:23] | I remove their body parts. | 我会卸下他们身上的部件 |
[46:24] | I start with the nasal hair. | 我一般从鼻毛开始 |
[46:28] | And then I move on to something juicy. | 然后转向有汁有水的部位 |
[46:31] | That’s my code and I always stick to it. | 这是我的准则 我总是会坚持 |
[46:34] | Do you always stick to yours? | 你也总是坚持自己的准则吗 |
[46:36] | – Well, it’s not even really a code. – No? | -其实也不算准则 -是吗 |
[46:39] | It’s more a set of guidelines than a binding ethos. | 更像是指导原则 不是非坚持不可 |
[46:42] | Then tell me, where did you take the bear? | 那告诉我 你把熊拉到哪儿了 |
[46:46] | – Windsor Gardens! – Thank you. | -温莎花园 -谢谢 |
[46:49] | I wouldn’t go up the westway this time of night. | 这么晚了 换我就不会走西边 |
[46:51] | You wanna go north… | 最好往北走 |
[46:55] | – Bye, Paddington. – Goodbye, Jonathan. | -再见 帕丁顿 -再见 乔纳森 |
[46:58] | – Good luck. – Bye, Paddington. | -好运 -再见 帕丁顿 |
[47:02] | Bye. I hope you all have a good day. | 再见 祝你们愉快 |
[47:07] | I really do like these French sandwiches, Mrs Bird. | 我真喜欢这些法式三明治 伯德夫人 |
[47:10] | Very exotic. | 充满异域风味 |
[47:11] | – Can I help you, sir? – Just a sec. | -我能帮到你吗 先生 -稍等一下 |
[47:14] | You’ve been in there for 47 minutes. | 你已经在里面待了47分钟 |
[47:15] | Either a very long call | 要么是个极长的电话 |
[47:17] | or you’re placing unauthorised advertising | 要么你就是在公共电话亭 |
[47:19] | in a public phone box. | 张贴非法广告 |
[47:20] | I’m terribly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[47:22] | Hello | 你好 |
[47:25] | Is it me you’re looking for? I can see… | 我是你一直在寻找的人吗 我能看 |
[47:30] | No problem… madam. | 没问题 女士 |
[47:32] | Many apologies if I disturbed you. It’s just, | 非常抱歉打扰到你 是这样的 |
[47:35] | I keep an eye on all the comings and goings and… | 我一直在观察来往的行人 |
[47:38] | there’s been a few unsavoury characters hanging around. | 最近有一些可疑人员在附近闲逛 |
[47:41] | Come on. Let’s get this over and done with. | 走吧 我们把这事办了 |
[47:44] | There’s even been a bear. A most unpleasant creature. | 甚至有头熊 一种非常讨厌的生物 |
[47:48] | As a matter of fact, that bear is the reason I’m here. | 其实 我正是为那头熊而来 |
[48:04] | Welcome to the Geographers’ Guild. Are you members? | 欢迎来到地理学家协会 您是会员吗 |
[48:07] | No, but we are looking for one of your memebers. | 不是 不过我们在寻找一位会员 |
[48:09] | – The name? – We don’t actually know the name, | -姓名 -我们不知道姓名 |
[48:13] | but we do know he went | 不过我们知道他去过 |
[48:14] | on an expedition you funded to Darkest Peru. | 秘鲁密林 那是你们出资的一次探险活动 |
[48:16] | Darkest Peru. | 秘鲁密林 |
[48:40] | We’ve never been to Peru. | 我们从没去过秘鲁 |
[48:42] | What? But you must have done. | 什么 可你们肯定去过 |
[48:43] | I can see you’re very busy. | 看得出来你很忙 |
[48:45] | Perhaps we could just go and check. | 或许我们可以进去查一下 |
[48:47] | There are over two million letters, | 我们的档案室有两百多万 |
[48:49] | diaries and artefacts up in our archive, | 书信 日记和文物 |
[48:52] | meticulously filed, and they don’t stay that way | 都经过了仔细归档 要是让怪人 |
[48:54] | by letting strange men and their bears rummage around. | 和他们的熊随意翻阅 还能保持原样吗 |
[48:58] | – Oh no. Listen… – I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | -听着… -我得请你离开了 |
[49:02] | Come on then, Paddington. | 走吧 帕丁顿 |
[49:06] | Paddington? | 帕丁顿 |
[49:08] | Paddington? | 帕丁顿 |
[49:10] | – Paddington! – Psst! Mr Brown? In here. | -帕丁顿 -布朗先生 这边 |
[49:13] | – What are you doing? – We need to get into that archive. | -你干什么呢 -我们必须进到档案室 |
[49:17] | Paddington, please don’t take this the wrong way, | 帕丁顿 请别误会我的意思 |
[49:20] | but are you certain there was an explorer? | 不过你确信有这么个探险家吗 |
[49:23] | You didn’t just find a hat and make up some… | 你不会只是找到一顶帽子 编造一些 |
[49:27] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 你为什么这样看着我 |
[49:32] | Is it me or is it hot in here? Why do I feel so… | 是我还是这里太热 为什么我感觉这么 |
[49:35] | – Uncomfortable? – Hmm. | -不舒服吗 -嗯 |
[49:37] | – Flushed? – Hmm. | -脸红吗 -嗯 |
[49:38] | – Queasy? – Hmm. | -恶心吗 -嗯 |
[49:40] | It’s called a hard stare. | 这叫凝视 |
[49:42] | My aunt taught me to do | 我婶婶教我 |
[49:43] | them when people had forgotten their manners. | 在人们忘记礼貌时就要这样做 |
[49:45] | – Oh, give me strength. – Mr Brown, you can trust me. | -真受不了 -布朗先生 你可以相信我 |
[49:48] | There really was an explorer. | 确实有过一位探险家 |
[49:51] | And if we can find him, I know he’ll give me a home. | 要是我们能找到他 我知道他能给我一个家 |
[49:53] | A proper home, like yours. | 一个舒适的家 跟你的一样 |
[49:57] | Now I’ve got an idea. But I’m going to need your help. | 现在我有个办法 不过我需要你帮忙 |
[50:10] | – This is never going to work. – Of course it will. | -这肯定不行 -当然行 |
[50:13] | – You look very pretty. – That’s what they’ll say in jail. | -你很漂亮 -监狱里的囚犯也会这么说 |
[50:17] | – Morning. – Oh, hello there. | -早上好 -您好 |
[50:20] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[50:23] | Haven’t seen you before, have I? | 以前没见过你吧 |
[50:25] | No, that’s right. I’m new. | 没有 我是新来的 |
[50:30] | Hmm… Thought so. | 我想也是 |
[50:33] | Lovely day, innit? | 天气不错 是吧 |
[50:35] | – Unusually hot. – Yeah. | -火热异常 -是啊 |
[50:38] | Just like you. | 就和你一样 |
[50:44] | Go on, then. Off you pop. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[50:58] | Right! | 好了 |
[51:00] | Darkest Peru. | 秘鲁密林 |
[51:03] | – 200 items! – I knew that lady was hiding something. | -二百条 -那位女士果然有所隐瞒 |
[51:16] | What is it? | 怎么说 |
[51:18] | It says “Record destroyed”. Let’s check the others. | 上面说”记录已销毁” 查查其他的 |
[51:23] | New girl. | 新来的姑娘 |
[51:27] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[51:29] | Forgot to check your pass. | 我忘了查你的通行证 |
[51:30] | My p… Oh, my pass. Yes. | 我的通…对 通行证 |
[51:41] | It’s an old photograph. | 照片有点旧了 |
[51:43] | I’m sure you’ve always been a… Whoa. | 我相信你肯定一直都… |
[51:48] | O-O-2. Retrieve. | 002 查询 |
[51:59] | You’ve changed a bit. | 你变了一些 |
[52:02] | I lost a lot of weight. | 我减肥了不少 |
[52:05] | You’re telling me. | 可不是吗 |
[52:08] | And the… | 而且… |
[52:12] | I had it lasered. | 我做了激光手术 |
[52:19] | And the arm’s grown back. | 而且胳膊又长回来了 |
[52:24] | It’s a false arm. | 这是假肢 |
[52:33] | You really can’t feel a thing? | 什么都感觉不到吗 |
[52:41] | – Nothing. – Amazing. | -感觉不到 -真神奇 |
[52:44] | Well, I’m just off to the toilet. | 好了 我要去趟卫生间 |
[52:47] | See you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[52:54] | Mr Brown, I’ve found something. | 布朗先生 我发现了一些东西 |
[52:56] | That’s brilliant. Now let’s put these back and get out of here. | 好极了 现在收拾好这里我们撤 |
[53:08] | Er… Mr Brown… | 布朗先生… |
[53:17] | Something’s jamming the system. | 系统被什么东西堵住了 |
[53:19] | I think it’s a baguette. Is that peanut butter? | 我觉得是法棍面包 那是花生酱吗 |
[53:22] | Too orange. I think it’s… | 偏橙色 我想是… |
[53:24] | Marmalade. | 橘子酱 |
[53:30] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[53:34] | Stop that sexy woman! | 拦住那个性感女郎 |
[53:37] | Halt! | 站住 |
[53:46] | You have a beautiful home, Mr Curry. | 你的房子真漂亮 库里先生 |
[53:48] | I’ve lived here all my life. | 我这辈子都住在这里 |
[53:50] | I inherited it from my mother. A very distant woman. | 我从母亲那里继承来的 我们关系一般 |
[53:54] | And being such a pillar of the community, | 作为小区里的领导人物 |
[53:57] | I can see why having that beast move in next door would upset you so. | 我理解你为什么不喜欢隔壁搬来一头野兽 |
[54:02] | I suppose I should be grateful that it’s only one bear. | 我得感谢老天那只是一只熊 |
[54:05] | 但凡事都是从一开始的 库里先生 Oh, but it always starts with just one, Mr 库里. | |
[54:09] | Soon, the whole street will be crawling with them. | 很快 整条街都会被他们占领 |
[54:12] | Drains clogged with fur. | 他们的毛会堵住下水道 |
[54:14] | Buns thrown at old ladies. | 他们会朝老年人扔面包 |
[54:16] | Raucous all-night picnics. | 他们会整晚叫嚣着要野餐 |
[54:20] | – What can we do? – I have certain connections. | -我们该怎么办 -我有一些关系 |
[54:24] | If I can get hold of the bear, | 只要我能抓住那只熊 |
[54:25] | I can see that he’s sent where he belongs, | 他就会被送到他该去的地方 |
[54:27] | – no questions asked. – Really? | -无声无息 -真的吗 |
[54:29] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但我没法独自完成 |
[54:32] | I need a strong, capable man to help me. | 我需要一位强壮有力的男士协助我 |
[54:35] | Me? Oh, now… | 我吗 这个嘛… |
[54:37] | if I start hanging around, people will ask questions. | 如果我走在街上 人们一定会好奇 |
[54:40] | But you? You could keep an eye on him, couldn’t you? | 但你就不同了 你可以盯住他 对吗 |
[54:43] | For me? | 就当是为了我 |
[54:46] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[54:48] | Perfect. So you do that. | 好样的 那我们说定了 |
[54:50] | Soon as he’s alone, we’ll pounce. | 他一落单 我们就出击 |
[54:54] | Fire her up, Mr Gruber. | 开始放映吧 格鲁伯先生 |
[54:56] | – So you actually broke in there? – That’s right. | -所以你们是闯进去的 -没错 |
[54:59] | Sounds incredibly brave, Henry. | 听起来真英勇 亨利 |
[55:00] | Well, you know, there’s a time for being boring and annoying, | 我有时的确会有点无聊或招人烦 |
[55:03] | and a time for being a man. | 但关键时刻我还是很男人的 |
[55:05] | Mr Brown dressed up as a lady and someone stuck pins in him. | 布朗先生扮成了女士 有个人还扎了他 |
[55:08] | – What? – It’s starting. | -什么 -影片开始了 |
[55:09] | – What was that? – Doesn’t matter. | -他说什么 -没什么 |
[55:11] | – In a dress? – No! | -你穿裙子了 -没有 |
[55:12] | Did look like a dress. | 只是类似裙子而已 |
[55:13] | More of a housecoat. Quite liberating, actually. | 其实更像家居服 还挺宽松的 |
[55:16] | Darkest Peru. | 秘鲁密林 |
[55:17] | A vast, unexplored wilderness, shrouded in mystery. | 一片神秘而广阔的无人踏足过的土地 |
[55:21] | Until now! | 现在有人来了 |
[55:22] | Is that where you’re from? | 你就是从那里来的吗 |
[55:25] | Oh, Paddington, it’s incredible. | 帕丁顿 那里真美 |
[56:07] | Goodbye, Lucy. Goodbye, Pastuzo. | 再见 露西 再见 帕斯徒左 |
[56:11] | And if you ever make it to London, | 如果有天你们到了伦敦 |
[56:13] | you can be sure of a very warm welcome. | 放心 你们一定会受到热烈欢迎的 |
[56:16] | I have learnt so much from these bears, | 我从这对熊身上学到了很多 |
[56:18] | but I wonder what, if anything, they have learnt from me. | 但我不知它们是否也从我身上学到了什么 |
[56:25] | Montgomery Clyde. | 蒙哥马利·克莱德 |
[56:28] | Dear Aunt Lucy. You’ll never guess what. | 亲爱的露西婶婶 你绝对猜不到 |
[56:32] | Today I saw a film the explorer made of Darkest Peru. | 我今天看了一个探险家拍的秘鲁密林的电影 |
[56:36] | I do miss our old home, | 我很想念我们的老家 |
[56:38] | although I’m beginning to understand life in London. | 但我已开始了解伦敦的生活方式了 |
[56:42] | The Browns are a curious tribe, but I rather like them. | 布朗一家有点古怪 但我喜欢他们 |
[56:46] | The way Mr Brown arranges his stationery. | 布朗先生整理文具堪称一绝 |
[56:49] | The strange objects Mrs Brown finds in her handbag. | 布朗夫人总会在包里找出一些奇怪的东西 |
[56:52] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[56:54] | How Mrs Bird has a Hoover for every occasion. | 伯德太太有着各种型号的胡佛吸尘器 |
[56:58] | That Judy can master any language. Even bear. | 朱迪能掌握任何一种语言 包括熊语 |
[57:05] | Wonderful pronunciation. | 发音很标准 |
[57:08] | And how Jonathan can build almost anything | 还有乔纳森只用布朗先生买给他的旧玩具 |
[57:11] | using only Mr Brown’s educational old toys. | 就能造出各种东西 |
[57:14] | This is amazing! | 太赞了 |
[57:16] | It’s very strange. I may be about to find the explorer, | 奇怪的是 或许我能找到那位探险家 |
[57:19] | but I’m actually beginning to feel at home here. | 但我在这里已有了家的感觉 |
[57:22] | Paddington, | 帕丁顿 |
[57:24] | these books contain the names and addresses of all the people who live in London. | 这些书里有全部伦敦市民的名字和地址 |
[57:27] | If we look up every “M Clyde”, | 如果我们找出所有的M·克莱德 |
[57:29] | we’ll find your explorer. | 我们就能找到那位探险家了 |
[57:30] | Thank you, Mrs Brown. | 谢谢您 布朗夫人 |
[57:31] | OK, come on. Let’s get cracking. | 好了 该出发了 |
[57:33] | Wait for me. I’ll see if I can find anything about Captain Clyde in the library. | 等等我 我想去图书馆找找克莱德的资料 |
[57:36] | I’ll come with you. I need to refresh our marmalade supplies. | 我和你一起 又该买橘子酱了 |
[57:39] | Shouldn’t someone stay with Paddington? | 不应该有人留下来陪着帕丁顿吗 |
[57:42] | It’s only for a few hours. | 就几小时而已 |
[57:44] | You don’t need to worry, Mr Brown. | 不必担心 布朗先生 |
[57:45] | I think I’ve got the hang of things. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[57:48] | Well, you take care. | 那你自己小心 |
[57:50] | – Bye. – Goodbye. | -再见 -再见 |
[57:52] | Have you ever driven one of those? | 你开过这些车吗 |
[58:00] | Yes? | 哪位 |
[58:04] | – Yes? – Honeypot, this is Fierce Eagle. | -哪位 -小蜜罐 我是老鹰 |
[58:06] | – What? – It’s Mr Curry. | -什么 -我是库里先生 |
[58:08] | I don’t if you recall, but I did suggest that we adopt code names. | 你可能忘了 但我建议过我们该起个代号 |
[58:11] | – Honeypot and Fierce Eagle. – Yes, of course. | -小蜜罐和老鹰 -对 当然记得 |
[58:13] | Do you actually have anything to report, Fierce…? | 你有什么情况需要汇报吗 老… |
[58:16] | – Eagle. – …Eagle. | -鹰 -鹰 |
[58:18] | Affirmative. | 有 |
[58:19] | The Furry Menace is home alone. I repeat, | 绒毛怪正一个人在家 重复 |
[58:22] | the Furry Menace is home alone. | 绒毛怪正一个人在家 |
[58:25] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[58:29] | Honeypot. | 小蜜罐 |
[58:30] | – I need to get on the roof. – Yes. | -我要到房顶上去 -好的 |
[58:34] | And after, I wondered if you’d like to celebrate by dining with me. | 稍后我能否请你共进晚餐 庆祝一下 |
[58:37] | I have some meat-paste sandwiches and pickles. | 我有肉馅三明治和腌菜 |
[58:40] | – Sounds glorious. – They went off on Tuesday | -听着不错 -它们周二就过期了 |
[58:42] | but you’re normally alright for a week. | 但你绝对不会因此生病 |
[58:44] | Mr Curry. The roof? | 库里先生 我要去房顶 |
[58:49] | M Clyde, M Clyde… | M·克莱德 M·克莱德 |
[58:52] | Oh, dear. | 糟糕 |
[59:58] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:00:03] | Come on, bear. | 快来吧 小熊 |
[1:00:06] | Just got a bit tied up with the stationery. | 我被文具缠住了 |
[1:00:09] | Come on, little bear. | 快来吧 小熊 |
[1:00:39] | Elephant! | 大象 |
[1:00:46] | Bear! | 熊 |
[1:00:49] | Hide! | 隐藏 |
[1:00:53] | Darling! Darling! Honeypot, I’m coming! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 小蜜罐 我就来 |
[1:01:38] | Honeypot! Honeypot! | 小蜜罐 小蜜罐 |
[1:01:54] | But it wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[1:01:56] | Who else was in the house? The door was locked. | 还有谁来过 门是锁着的 |
[1:01:58] | – There was an elephant. – An elephant? | -有一头大象来过 -大象 |
[1:02:00] | It had the head of an elephant and body of a snake, | 它有大象的头 蛇的身子 |
[1:02:02] | but it tried to shoot me! | 它朝我射击来着 |
[1:02:04] | – Have you been drinking salt water? – No. | -你喝盐水了吗 -没有 |
[1:02:06] | Paddington, tell us what really happened. | 帕丁顿 告诉我们究竟发生了什么 |
[1:02:08] | – What? – We won’t be cross. | -什么 -我们不会生气的 |
[1:02:10] | Speak for yourself. | 少代表我们 |
[1:02:11] | Mrs Brown, you must believe me. | 布朗夫人 你要相信我 |
[1:02:14] | I would never lie to you. | 我是不会骗你的 |
[1:02:17] | I’m sorry, but that was the last straw. | 很抱歉 但这是最后一次了 |
[1:02:19] | It was an accident. Darling. They happen. | 这是个意外 意外总是难免的 |
[1:02:21] | But the children… | 但孩子们… |
[1:02:22] | Paddington’s the best thing that’s ever happened to the children. | 帕丁顿是孩子们遇过最美好的事物了 |
[1:02:25] | They’re happy. | 他们多高兴啊 |
[1:02:26] | But what’s the point of them being happy if they’re not safe? | 但如果不能保证安全 高兴又有什么用 |
[1:02:29] | The fact is that he’s putting them in danger, | 事实是他会让他们陷入危险 |
[1:02:30] | and they have to be our number-one priority. | 孩子们才是最重要的 |
[1:02:32] | They are! | 他们当然是 |
[1:02:36] | They are. | 他们的确是 |
[1:02:41] | And the worst part is he won’t even tell us the truth. | 最糟的是他甚至不跟我们说实话 |
[1:02:45] | How can he live with us if we can’t even trust him? | 如果没有信任 我们还怎么住在一起呢 |
[1:02:49] | I don’t know, Henry. | 我不知道 亨利 |
[1:02:51] | We’ve got to face facts. | 我们要面对现实 |
[1:02:53] | This house just isn’t the place for a bear. | 这里不是熊该住的地方 |
[1:02:58] | Perhaps you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[1:03:01] | Maybe we should take him to the authorities. | 或许我们该把他交给相关机构 |
[1:03:40] | Blow, wind, blow | 冷风吹啊吹 |
[1:03:43] | Blow, wind, blow | 冷风吹啊吹 |
[1:03:46] | I was never told the city of London would be so cold | 我从来不知伦敦竟如此寒冷 |
[1:04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:52] | Get out of it! | 滚出去 |
[1:04:53] | Bloody bears! | 该死的熊 |
[1:04:56] | I decide to roam | 我决意流浪 |
[1:05:00] | Now I wanted to go back home | 如今我只想回到家乡 |
[1:05:09] | “Dear Browns.” | 亲爱的布朗一家 |
[1:05:11] | “Thank you very much for having me to stay. | 非常感谢你们收留我 |
[1:05:14] | You are a very lovely family.” | 你们一家非常可爱 |
[1:05:16] | “I’m very sorry about the flood and the fire… | 对于我所引发的水灾和火灾 |
[1:05:21] | and the incident at the Geographers’ Guild.” | 以及地理学家协会的事故我深表歉意 |
[1:05:25] | “I hope that… | 我希望 |
[1:05:28] | now I have gone, things will calm down a bit.” | 我离开后一切都会好起来 |
[1:05:34] | “Yours, Paddington.” | 你们的 帕丁顿 |
[1:05:37] | Well, shall we go after him? | 我们要去找他吗 |
[1:05:40] | It’s better this way. | 现在这样更好 |
[1:05:42] | He didn’t really belong here. | 他并不真正属于这里 |
[1:05:44] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[1:05:49] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[1:05:50] | I’m going to my room. | 我要回房间了 |
[1:05:53] | – Where are you going? – I just… | -你又要去哪儿 -我… |
[1:05:57] | I need to know he’s OK. | 我要确认他没事 |
[1:06:06] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不明白 是吧 |
[1:06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:10] | This family needed that wee bear | 这个家需要那只小熊 |
[1:06:11] | every bit as much as he needed you. | 正如他需要你一样 |
[1:06:16] | There. Said my piece. | 好了 我说完了 |
[1:06:39] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Montgomery Clyde. | 打扰了 我找蒙哥马利·克莱德 |
[1:06:42] | I’m sorry, mate, I’m Morgan Clyde. | 很抱歉 我是摩根·克莱德 |
[1:06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:46] | He’s about three foot six. | 他身高一米一左右 |
[1:06:49] | He’s got a bright red hat on and a blue duffle coat. | 戴着鲜艳的红帽子 身穿蓝色粗呢大衣 |
[1:06:54] | And he’s a bear. | 还有他是一只熊 |
[1:06:57] | It’s not much to go on. | 这些信息不够 没法查 |
[1:07:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:07:02] | – Montgomery Clyde? – I’m Marjorie Clyde, dearie. | -蒙哥马利·克莱德吗 -我是马乔里 亲爱的 |
[1:07:25] | Still no news. | 还是没消息 |
[1:07:28] | In case you’re interested. | 要是你关心的话 |
[1:07:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:56] | – Who is it? – Hello. | -谁啊 -你好 |
[1:07:58] | I’m looking for Montgomery Clyde. | 我找蒙哥马利·克莱德 |
[1:08:00] | – Never heard of him. – But you must have done. | -没听说过 -但您肯定听说过 |
[1:08:02] | I’ve tried them all and you’re the last… | 我已经都找过了 只剩您了… |
[1:08:04] | Why don’t you clear off? | 赶紧滚吧 |
[1:08:16] | And if you ever make it to London, | 如果有天你们到了伦敦 |
[1:08:18] | you can be sure of a very warm welcome. | 放心 你们一定会受到热烈欢迎的 |
[1:08:36] | Please, please, please, please… | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[1:08:41] | – Hello? – Hello. | -哪位 -你好 |
[1:08:43] | – I’m looking for Montgomery Clyde. – Well, that’s my father. | -我找蒙哥马利·克莱德 -他是我父亲 |
[1:08:47] | – The explorer Montgomery Clyde? – That’s right. | -探险家蒙哥马利·克莱德吗 -是的 |
[1:08:52] | Come on in out of the cold. I’ll be right down. | 快进来 外面冷 我马上下来 |
[1:08:54] | Oh. Oh, thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:08:59] | Is Captain Clyde at home? | 克莱德队长在家吗 |
[1:09:01] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不在 |
[1:09:03] | You see, my father is dead. | 我父亲已经去世了 |
[1:09:10] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:09:11] | What did you want from him? | 你找他有什么事吗 |
[1:09:14] | He once told my aunt that | 他曾经告诉我婶婶 |
[1:09:16] | if ever we came to London, we’d be welcome. | 如果我们来伦敦的话 他会欢迎我们 |
[1:09:20] | And I suppose I hoped he might give me a home. | 我希望他能给我提供一个家 |
[1:09:24] | Oh, but I can do that. | 我也可以啊 |
[1:09:28] | – You can? – Of course. | -你可以 -当然了 |
[1:09:31] | A lovely specimen like you shouldn’t be out on the streets. | 像你这样可爱的小动物可不该流浪街头 |
[1:09:35] | You belong somewhere very special. | 你应该去一个特别的地方 |
[1:09:39] | And I know just the place. | 而我恰好知道一个这样的地方 |
[1:09:42] | Come along. We’re going for a lovely ride. | 来吧 我带你过去 |
[1:09:46] | Miss Clyde! | 克莱德小姐 |
[1:09:48] | Mr Curry. What do you want? | 库里先生 怎么了 |
[1:09:50] | I found these tied to a lamppost | 我发现这束花被绑在灯柱上 |
[1:09:52] | and I thought waste not, want not. | 想着别浪费了 |
[1:09:54] | Charming. Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 真美 抱歉失陪了 |
[1:09:58] | Erm… where exactly are you going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[1:10:02] | What concern is it of yours? | 关你什么事 |
[1:10:05] | – You’ve got the bear in there. – And? | -你把那头熊关在里面了 -所以呢 |
[1:10:08] | It’s just, I thought you were sending him to Peru. But… | 我以为你要送他回秘鲁的 但是… |
[1:10:11] | I said I was sending him where he belongs, | 我说的是送他去一个他该去的地方 |
[1:10:14] | which in his case is the Natural History Museum. | 而那个地方就是自然历史博物馆 |
[1:10:17] | But, Honeypot, that is barbaric. | 但是 小蜜罐 这太残忍了吧 |
[1:10:19] | Mr Curry, I am not your Honeypot. I never was. | 库里先生 我不是你的小蜜罐 从来不是 |
[1:10:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:23] | Now take your rotten flowers and get out of here! Go. | 现在 带着你凋零的花赶紧滚吧 |
[1:10:28] | Run! | 滚 |
[1:10:35] | – Hello? – Good evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[1:10:36] | This is an anonymous phone call. | 这是一通匿名电话 |
[1:10:40] | Oh, hello, Mr Curry. | 你好 库里先生 |
[1:10:41] | It’s not Mr Curry! It’s Mr… | 我不是库里先生 我是… |
[1:10:44] | Burry. | 巴里先生 |
[1:10:45] | I have some news concerning the bear. | 我有那头熊的消息 |
[1:10:52] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[1:10:54] | – Who is it, Henry? – It’s Mr Curry doing a silly voice. | -是谁啊 亨利 -是库里先生在装怪腔 |
[1:10:57] | It’s Burry! | 我叫巴里 |
[1:10:58] | He says Paddington’s been kidnapped! | 他说帕丁顿被绑架了 |
[1:11:27] | Welcome to your new home, bear. | 欢迎来到你的新家 小熊 |
[1:11:30] | This is a cathedral of knowledge. | 这里是知识的殿堂 |
[1:11:33] | Every major explorer has added to its glory. | 每位伟大的探险家都在此留下了一份荣耀 |
[1:11:36] | Charles Darwin brought the giant tortoise | 查尔斯·达尔文从加拉帕戈斯群岛 |
[1:11:37] | from the Galapagos. | 带来了这只巨型乌龟 |
[1:11:38] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:11:40] | Captain Scott, the emperor penguin from Antarctica. | 史考特将军从南极带回了帝企鹅 |
[1:11:42] | – Gentlemen. – Captain Cook, | -先生们好 -库克船长 |
[1:11:44] | – the kangaroo from Australia. – G’day. | -从澳洲带回了袋鼠 -日安 |
[1:11:46] | Each of these men has been immortalised | 他们每一位都凭借自己的发现 |
[1:11:47] | through his finds. | 而名垂千古 |
[1:11:49] | But do you see anything from my father? | 但你看到我父亲留下的任何东西了吗 |
[1:11:51] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:53] | Because when he met your oh-so-precious species, | 因为当他遇到了你们这一如此珍贵的物种 |
[1:11:57] | he refused to collect a specimen. | 他拒绝了采集样本 |
[1:12:00] | No specimen? | 没有样本 |
[1:12:02] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, these were no dumb beasts. | 先生们 它们可不是愚蠢的野兽 |
[1:12:05] | They were intelligent and civilised. | 他们有智慧有教养 |
[1:12:08] | Come off it, Clyde. They didn’t even speak English. | 别吹牛了 克莱德 它们都不会说英语 |
[1:12:10] | – Well, no, but… – Did they play cricket? | -是不会 但是 -它们会打板球吗 |
[1:12:12] | – Drink tea? – Do the crossword? | -喝茶呢 -玩填字游戏呢 |
[1:12:15] | Pretty rum idea of civilisation you’ve got, Clyde. | 你对教养的定义还真是奇特啊 克莱德 |
[1:12:17] | Tell us their location. | 告诉我们它们的所在地 |
[1:12:19] | We’ll send a real explorer to get a specimen. | 我们会派一位真正的探险家去采集样本 |
[1:12:23] | Never! | 绝不 |
[1:12:25] | Very well. You leave me no choice. | 好吧 你让我别无选择了 |
[1:12:27] | This expedition shall be struck from the records. | 这次探险将从记录中删除 |
[1:12:31] | Montgomery Clyde, | 蒙哥马利·克莱德 |
[1:12:33] | I hereby revoke your membership of this hallowed guild. | 我在此取消你在这一神圣协会中的会员资格 |
[1:12:37] | Geographers, turn your backs! | 地理学家们 转过身去 |
[1:12:44] | He could have been rich and famous, | 他本可以因此出名并享尽荣华富贵 |
[1:12:46] | but instead he threw it all away | 但他却放弃了自己的前程 |
[1:12:49] | and he opened a petting zoo. | 开了一家迷你动物园 |
[1:12:51] | He put the happiness of a few furry creatures | 他把一群长毛的生物的幸福 |
[1:12:54] | above his own flesh and blood. | 置于自己的家人之上 |
[1:12:56] | I vowed that one day | 我发誓总有一天 |
[1:12:58] | I would finish the job my father never could. | 我会完成我父亲没能做到的事 |
[1:13:01] | And now, at last, that day has come. | 现在 这一天终于来临了 |
[1:13:15] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[1:13:16] | I’m going to stuff you, bear. | 我要把你做成标本 小熊 |
[1:13:45] | I see him. And there’s not a moment to lose! | 我看到他了 咱们得抓紧时间了 |
[1:13:47] | How are we going to get in? It’ll be locked up like a fortress. | 我们怎么进去啊 这地方跟堡垒一样戒备森严 |
[1:13:50] | – Sewers. – What? | -下水道 -什么 |
[1:13:51] | Sewers. Didn’t you say they could take you | 下水道啊 你不是说下水道可以 |
[1:13:53] | anywhere in the city? | 带你到城市里的任何地方吗 |
[1:13:54] | Brilliant! | 真聪明 |
[1:14:19] | You alright, love? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:20] | Would you mind helping a frail old woman? | 你愿意帮帮我这个可怜的老太婆吗 |
[1:14:23] | I’ve missed my bus. | 我错过了公车 |
[1:14:25] | Come on in. Come on out of the cold. | 进来吧 别在外面冻着 |
[1:14:27] | Oh, thank you. You’re so kind. | 谢谢 你太好了 |
[1:14:40] | – It’s locked from the other side. – Leave it to me. | -从那边锁上了 -交给我 |
[1:14:44] | What use is my old chemistry set? | 你拿我的旧化学用具干吗 |
[1:14:46] | Potassium nitrate, sulphur. | 硝酸钾 硫磺 |
[1:14:49] | This stuff is lethal, Dad. | 这些东西破坏性大啊 老爸 |
[1:14:51] | Would you like a wee nip of antifreeze | 你要不要跟我这个老太太 |
[1:14:54] | for the old pacemaker? | 喝上一杯御御寒呀 |
[1:14:56] | No, no, no. Not while I’m on duty. | 不 不 不 我上班时间不能喝酒 |
[1:15:00] | Too strong for you? | 怕酒太烈了吧 |
[1:15:04] | Oh. Fighting talk. OK. I’ll have one. | 挑战我啊 好吧 就来一杯 |
[1:15:10] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:15:23] | – Jonathan! That’s 50,000 volts of… – I know what I’m doing! | -乔纳森 那可是五万伏 -我心里有数 |
[1:15:32] | Go for it! | 动手吧 |
[1:15:41] | Go! | 干 |
[1:15:46] | No, best of three. I wasn’t ready. Come on. | 不 三局两胜 我刚才没准备好 再来 |
[1:16:12] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[1:16:13] | – What do we do now? – I know. | -现在怎么办 -我有办法 |
[1:16:18] | – Henry! Henry, do not go out there! – Do it, Dad. | -亨利 别出去 -去吧 老爸 |
[1:16:23] | Someone has to. | 总得有人去 |
[1:16:25] | And that someone is me. | 而那个人就是我 |
[1:16:28] | Oh, I say! | 天啊 |
[1:16:40] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[1:16:49] | Crikey. | 帅啊 |
[1:17:00] | Actually, this is insane. | 说实话 这简直是疯了 |
[1:17:03] | – Dad is property cool. – He certainly is. | -老爸超帅的 -那是相当的 |
[1:17:16] | I give up. I’ve gotta get back to work. | 我放弃 我得继续工作了 |
[1:17:20] | Look, wait, wait, wait. | 等会 等会 等会 |
[1:17:23] | Where’s your fighting spirit? | 你的斗志都哪去了 |
[1:17:45] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:17:49] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:17:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:57] | He’s alright. | 他没事 |
[1:17:58] | Good dog. Mwah! | 好狗狗 么么 |
[1:18:07] | Paddington! | 帕丁顿 |
[1:18:09] | Paddington! | 帕丁顿 |
[1:18:10] | Up here! | 看上面 |
[1:18:14] | Is that you, God? | 是你吗 上帝 |
[1:18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:17] | It’s just you sound a lot more like Mr Brown | 只是你的声音跟我想象中不同 |
[1:18:19] | than I imagined. | 听上去更像是布朗先生 |
[1:18:20] | It is Mr Brown. | 我就是布朗先生 |
[1:18:22] | Mr Brown! What are you doing out there? | 布朗先生 你在外面干什么 |
[1:18:25] | We’ve come to rescue you! | 我们来救你了 |
[1:18:27] | You have? | 真的吗 |
[1:18:28] | Mr Curry explained everything. | 库里先生把一切都解释给我听了 |
[1:18:31] | I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. | 对不起我没信你的话 |
[1:18:37] | Sabotage. | 人为破坏 |
[1:18:43] | Paddington, get out of there! | 帕丁顿 快跑 |
[1:18:58] | Bear! | 小熊 |
[1:19:21] | Give up, bear! | 放弃吧 小熊 |
[1:19:25] | Give up, bear! | 放弃吧 小熊 |
[1:19:28] | There’s no way out. | 你出不去的 |
[1:20:08] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:20:11] | – Where’s Paddington? – I don’t know. | -帕丁顿在哪 -我不知道 |
[1:20:13] | I can hear something. | 我听到有声音 |
[1:20:15] | – That’s just the pipes. – That’s not pipes. That’s bear. | -那只是管道的声音 -不是管道 是熊吼 |
[1:20:25] | – He’s going for the roof. – Come on! | -他要往屋顶爬 -快走 |
[1:20:39] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[1:21:16] | – We’ve got you. – Thank you. | -我们抓住你了 -谢谢 |
[1:21:22] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快 咱们离开这里 |
[1:21:25] | – Not so fast. – No! | -别急 -不 |
[1:21:28] | Come on, hand over the bear. | 快点 把熊交出来 |
[1:21:32] | No. We won’t do that. | 不 我们不会那么做的 |
[1:21:35] | Mrs Brown? | 布朗夫人 |
[1:21:37] | – He’s family. – Family? | -他是我们的家人 -家人 |
[1:21:39] | You’re not even the same species. | 你们都不属于同一个物种 |
[1:21:42] | It’s true. | 说的没错 |
[1:21:44] | It is true. | 是没错 |
[1:21:46] | And when I first met Paddington, | 我最初遇到帕丁顿时 |
[1:21:48] | I wanted nothing to do with him. | 我不想跟他扯上半点关系 |
[1:21:50] | But my wonderful wife, she opened her heart to him | 但我善良的妻子对他敞开了心扉 |
[1:21:54] | and so did my incredible children. | 还有我可爱的孩子们也是 |
[1:21:57] | – And now I have, too. – Henry… | -而现在我也一样了 -亨利 |
[1:21:59] | It doesn’t matter that | 我们不在乎 |
[1:22:00] | he comes from the other side of the world | 他来自世界的另一端 |
[1:22:02] | or that he’s a different species | 或是属于其它物种 |
[1:22:05] | or that he has a worrying marmalade habit. | 又或者他有令人担忧的橘子酱嗜好 |
[1:22:07] | We love Paddington. And that makes him family! | 我们爱帕丁顿 所以他就是我们的家人 |
[1:22:11] | And families stick together! | 家人就要相互支持 |
[1:22:14] | So if you want him, you’ll have to take us all! | 你想抓走他 就得先干掉我们 |
[1:22:18] | OK, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:22:20] | When I say “all”… | 我说”我们”是指 |
[1:22:22] | – I’ve never stuffed a human, but… – Wait. | -我还没做过人类标本呢 不过 -稍等 |
[1:22:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:27] | – You don’t need to do that. – Paddington! | -你不需要这么做 -帕丁顿 |
[1:22:30] | – No! – Yes. | -不要 -来吧 |
[1:22:32] | That’s right. Come, come. | 没错 过来 过来 |
[1:22:40] | Erm, could I have one last request? | 我能不能最后提一个请求 |
[1:22:45] | What is it? | 什么请求 |
[1:22:46] | I’d like a sandwich. There’s one in my hat. | 我想吃个三明治 我帽子里就有一个 |
[1:22:49] | Go on, then. | 那就吃吧 |
[1:22:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:12] | Nice try, bear! | 把戏不错 小熊 |
[1:23:18] | The crow’s nest! | 瞭望台 |
[1:23:20] | Mrs Bird. | 伯德太太 |
[1:23:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:23] | Hey, why didn’t you look where you were going? | 喂 你走路怎么不看路 |
[1:23:26] | Shut your piehole. | 闭嘴吧 |
[1:23:30] | Mrs Bird, you saved me. | 伯德太太 你救了我 |
[1:23:34] | Paddington! | 帕丁顿 |
[1:23:37] | Go easy. I have a dreadful headache. | 慢点 我头疼得很 |
[1:24:00] | Hello? | 我回来了 |
[1:24:02] | – Hi, Dad. – Hello, Mr Brown. | -老爸 -布朗先生 |
[1:24:04] | – Hello. – What’s going on? | -你回来了 -怎么了 |
[1:24:06] | What a lovely surprise. I didn’t expect you home so early. | 真是惊喜啊 没想到你会这么早回家 |
[1:24:12] | Something rather special’s going on in here. | 我们正干着一件特别的事呢 |
[1:24:14] | More sugar, please. | 请再加点糖 |
[1:24:15] | – Look at this. Hello, everyone. – Hi, Dad. | -厉害啊 大家好 -爸爸 |
[1:24:18] | – Hi, big fella. What’s cooking? – Marmalade, Mr Brown. | -大个子 做什么呢 -橘子酱 布朗先生 |
[1:24:21] | – Go on, have a taste. – Delicious. | -来尝一口 -真好吃 |
[1:24:24] | Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals | 只需一个三明治就包含了一只熊一天所需的 |
[1:24:27] | a bear needs for the whole day. | 所有维他命和矿物质 |
[1:24:28] | So does that mean I don’t have to eat vegetables? | 那我是不是就不用再吃蔬菜了 |
[1:24:31] | – He said “bear”, not “boy”. – Sorry, Jonathan. | -他说的是”熊”不是”人” -抱歉 乔纳森 |
[1:24:33] | – Thank you, Judy. – Judy. | -谢谢 朱迪 -朱迪 |
[1:24:35] | Now, has anyone seen… Thank you, Mrs Bird. | 有没有人看到…谢谢 伯德太太 |
[1:24:38] | I think every home should have a marmalade day. | 我觉得每个家庭都该有个橘子酱日 |
[1:24:41] | – And a bear. – Especially a bear. | -还有一只熊 -尤其是熊 |
[1:24:45] | Home. | 家 |
[1:24:49] | Dear Aunt Lucy. | 亲爱的露西婶婶 |
[1:24:51] | I’m sorry I haven’t written sooner | 抱歉过了这么久才给您写信 |
[1:24:52] | but so much has been happening. | 但最近发生了好多事 |
[1:24:54] | I even met the explorer’s daughter, | 我甚至见到了那个探险家的女儿 |
[1:24:56] | but she tried to stuff me, | 但她想把我制成标本 |
[1:24:58] | so Mrs Bird threw her off a roof. | 所以伯德太太把她扔下了屋顶 |
[1:25:00] | Millicent Clyde… | 米莉森特·克莱德 |
[1:25:01] | The judge didn’t think that prison would do her any good. | 法官认为进监狱对她不会有任何帮助 |
[1:25:04] | So instead, he gave her community service… | 所以他罚她去做社区服务 |
[1:25:06] | No, please! Anything! Anything but that! | 不 求求你 什么都行 就别做这个 |
[1:25:09] | …in the petting zoo. | 就在迷你动物园 |
[1:25:13] | – Get a move on, dung breath! – It’s not my breath! | -动作快点 口臭女 -不是我口臭 |
[1:25:20] | Back in Windsor Gardens, life is very different. | 而温莎花园这边 生活变得非常不同 |
[1:25:24] | Mrs Bird says it’s because things are finally set fair | 伯德太太说那是因为一切终于都转晴了 |
[1:25:27] | and it’s had a tremendous effect on her knees. | 这对她的膝盖也有显著的效果 |
[1:25:31] | Judy’s embarrassment is clearing up | 朱迪的尴尬症也逐渐缓解 |
[1:25:32] | and she’s even let Mrs Brown meet Tony. | 她甚至同意让布朗夫人见托尼了 |
[1:25:35] | – You can’t say anything. – Of course not. | -你什么都不许说 -当然 |
[1:25:37] | – You can’t touch me. – I won’t touch anyone, darling. | -你不许碰我 -我谁都不碰 宝贝 |
[1:25:40] | – And you’re not gonna cry. – No! No. | -你也不许哭 -不会 不会 |
[1:25:43] | There’s just a lot going on in my heart right now. | 只是我现在心里百感交集 |
[1:25:45] | We process things very differently, you and I. | 你跟我 咱俩处理事情的方式非常不同 |
[1:25:48] | – I know. – Good. | -我知道 -很好 |
[1:25:51] | Mum, this is Tony. | 妈妈 这位是托尼 |
[1:25:53] | – Welcome to the family. – Oh. Mum! | -欢迎来我们家 -妈 |
[1:25:55] | Sorry. Sorry. Not crying. | 抱歉 抱歉 我没哭 |
[1:26:00] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[1:26:02] | I’m sorry about her. | 抱歉我妈这个样子 |
[1:26:04] | She’s weird. Er, but we all are. | 她有点怪 但我们都这样 |
[1:26:09] | Tea, anyone? No? No. | 有人要喝茶吗 不喝吗 好吧 |
[1:26:12] | And Mr Brown is helping Jonathan | 布朗先生则在帮乔纳森 |
[1:26:14] | build an enormous rocket. | 造一个巨型火箭 |
[1:26:15] | Are you sure about this, Dad? | 你确定吗 老爸 |
[1:26:17] | Face it, Jonathan. If we’re gonna get this bad boy into orbit, | 乔纳森 要想把这家伙送上轨道 |
[1:26:19] | we’re gonna need all the nitroglycerin. | 我们就得用上所有的硝化甘油 |
[1:26:21] | Although Jonathan worries about | 但乔纳森有些担心 |
[1:26:23] | his father’s reckless attitude to safety. | 他父亲对安全性的鲁莽态度 |
[1:26:25] | Houston, we may have a problem. | 休斯顿 我们可能遇到麻烦了 |
[1:26:27] | Duck! | 躲开 |
[1:26:33] | Mrs Brown says that in London, everyone is different, | 布朗夫人说 在伦敦 每个人都不同 |
[1:26:37] | but that means anyone can fit in. | 但这意味着任何人都可以融入这座城市 |
[1:26:40] | I think she must be right, | 我想她说的没错 |
[1:26:42] | because although I don’t | 因为虽然我长得不像其他任何人 |
[1:26:43] | look like anyone else, I really do feel at home. | 我却真的很有归属感 |
[1:26:47] | I will never be like other people, but that’s alright. | 我永远不会像其他人一样 但没关系 |
[1:26:51] | Because I am a bear. | 因为我是只熊 |
[1:26:53] | A bear called Paddington. | 一只名叫帕丁顿的熊 |
[1:26:56] | Come on, Paddington! | 快来啊 帕丁顿 |
[1:26:59] | I had to laugh till I couldn’t laugh no more | 我一直笑 直到再也笑不动 |
[1:27:02] | Like an old Chinaman out on the floor | 就像外面地上的一位老华人 |
[1:27:04] | Pass me by, hopping like a clown | 他经过我身边 像小丑一样跳过 |
[1:27:07] | I told meself that he rarely go into town | 我对自己说 他没进过城 |
[1:27:10] | And there was also a rajah gentleman | 还有一名首长 |
[1:27:13] | Americans and British, West Indians | 美国人 英国人 西印度群岛人 |
[1:27:15] | Tell you one thing that really amused me | 告诉你一件让我觉得很有意思的事 |
[1:27:18] | Believe it or not was a pretty Japanese | 你信不信都好 那是位美丽的日本人 |
[1:27:21] | And they were singing | 他们在唱着 |
[1:27:24] | They’re jumping here and they’re jumping there | 他们跳到这 他们跳到那 |
[1:27:29] | The people going crazy | 人们都疯了 |
[1:27:45] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:27:50] | London, that lovely city | 伦敦 那美丽的城市 |
[1:27:54] | You could go to France or America | 你可以去法国或是美国 |
[1:27:56] | India, Asia or Australia | 印度 亚洲或是澳洲 |
[1:27:58] | You’re gonna come back to London City | 最终你都会回到伦敦 |
[1:28:07] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:28:11] | Well, believe me, I am speaking broad-mindedly | 相信我 不是我心胸狭窄 |
[1:28:16] | I am glad to know my mother country | 我很愿意了解我的祖国 |
[1:28:20] | I’ve been travelling to countries years ago | 多年前我在列国旅游 |
[1:28:23] | But this is the place I want to know | 但这才是我想了解的地方 |
[1:28:25] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:28:34] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:28:38] | To live in London, you are really comfortable | 生活在伦敦 你会觉得非常舒服 |
[1:28:42] | Because the English people are very much sociable | 因为英国人非常友善 |
[1:28:47] | They will take you here and they’ll take you there | 他们会带你到这 带你到那 |
[1:28:49] | And make you feel like a millionaire | 让你觉得自己是个百万富翁 |
[1:28:52] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:29:00] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:29:05] | At night, when you have nothing to do | 当你无事可做 |
[1:29:09] | You can take a walk down Shaftesbury Avenue | 你可以沿着沙夫茨伯里大道散步 |
[1:29:13] | There you could laugh and talk and enjoy the breeze | 你可以在那里谈笑风生 享受微风拂面 |
[1:29:16] | Admire the beautiful sceneries | 欣赏美丽景色 |
[1:29:18] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:29:27] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:29:31] | I cannot complain of the time I have spent | 我对在伦敦的日子无可挑剔 |
[1:29:35] | I mean, my life in London is really magnificent | 我在伦敦的生活真是棒极了 |
[1:29:40] | I have every comfort and every sport | 生活舒适 嬉戏打闹 |
[1:29:42] | And my residence is at Hampton Court | 而且我的住所在汉普顿宫 |
[1:29:45] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |
[1:29:54] | London is the place for me | 伦敦 是我的归宿 |