Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Over the Hedge(篱笆墙外)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Over the Hedge(篱笆墙外)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:篱笆墙外
英文名称:Over the Hedge
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] Oh, no! 哦,不!
[00:34] Come on! 下来!
[00:52] Come on, baby. 快下来!
[00:55] Grab it! 抓住!
[01:05] All right. 好吧
[01:12] What…? 什么…?
[01:28] Vincent. 文森特
[01:30] No, no, bad idea. Bad idea! 不,不,这主意不好
[02:49] Just take what you need. 那就只拿些必需的
[02:51] Just take what you need. 只拿必需品
[03:13] What’s…? 什么…?
[03:44] RJ? RJ?
[03:46] No? 不是
[03:47] The moon’s not full. 还没有到满月
[03:49] You woke me up a week early? 你提前一周就把我叫醒了?
[03:54] Oh, no. 不是吧
[03:56] Don’t tell me you’re dumb enough to actually try and steal my stuff. 别告诉我你愚蠢到来偷我的东西
[04:01] RJ, I’m gonna have to kill you. RJ,我要杀了你
[04:04] Please, I’m just a desperate guy trying to feed his family. 求你了,我是为了一家老小才这么做的
[04:07] – You don’t have a family. – I meant a family of one. – 你可没有家眷啊 – 我是说只有我一个人的家
[04:10] OK, wait, wait, wait, wait! Look, it’s still in the cave. 好吧,等等,等等! 你看,这些东西还都在洞里面
[04:13] So, technically, not stolen. 所以,严格的说,我没有偷东西
[04:17] Oh, no! 不要啊!
[04:19] No! 不要!
[04:24] Slow! 慢点!
[04:28] Stop! 停下来!
[04:32] That was close. 好险
[04:40] Vincent, wait! I can get it all back! 文森特,等下!我把东西都赔给你
[04:44] That’s right! If you eat me, you’d have to do it. 没错! 要是你把我吃了,你就得自己去找了
[04:46] But I can get it. All of it! 但是我有办法找到你想要的东西 所有的东西!
[04:49] – My red wagon? – Redder! – 我的红色小推车? – 会比原来的颜色更鲜艳!
[04:52] – The blue cooler? – Blue cooler. On my list! – 我的蓝色冷藏箱? – 蓝色冷藏箱,没问题!
[04:55] – Gotta be blue? – Yes! – 必须是蓝色的吗? – 对!
[04:56] And I want my Spuddies. I love those things. 我还要我的薯片 我爱薯片
[04:59] ‘Cause with a Spuddie, enough just isn’t enough. “薯片在手,一切都无止境”
[05:03] So true. Painfully true. And I’ll tell you what. 没错,千真万确!
[05:06] I’m gonna get you the giant picnic pack, family-fun size. 我一定帮你找来家庭野餐超大包装
[05:08] – They have that? – I’m pretty sure. – 有超大包装吗? – 有的,有的
[05:12] All right, RJ. I’m going back to sleep. 好吧,RJ,我现在要回去睡觉了
[05:15] When that moon is full, I’m waking up. 满月的时候,我就会醒过来
[05:18] And all my stuff had better be right back where it was. 我醒来的时候 最好我要的东西都在我眼前
[05:22] But that’s just one week! That’s impossible for one guy! 那只有一周的时间! 我一个人不可能做到的!
[05:26] A week’s perfect. I’ll get some helpers. 一周时间足够了,我会找人帮忙的
[05:28] Full moon, all my stuff. And don’t even think about running away. 满月,我所有的东西 你可别惦记着逃跑啊
[05:32] Because if you do, I will hunt you down and kill you. 你要是敢跑 我会抓住你,然后把你宰了你的
[05:40] OK! OK, buddy! You just rest easy, all right, ’cause I’m on it. 好的,老兄 你只管好好休息,剩下的就交给我好了
[05:44] Hey, in a week from now, we’re gonna be laughing about this thing. 一周以后,我们肯定把这件事当笑话来讲
[07:19] Oh, boy, that’s cold! That’s cold! 天啊,好冷,好冷!
[07:22] The one place I didn’t have a shell. 为什么我那地方没有甲壳呢
[07:34] Wow. 哇
[07:43] Spring. 春天
[07:45] That means there’s only 274 days left till winter. 也就是说再过274天就到冬天了
[07:47] Everybody, wake up! Hibernation’s over. 大家都快起来啊! 冬眠结束了!
[07:50] Oh, morning! 早上好啊!
[07:51] – Morning, Hammy. – I gotta go wee-wee! – 早安,哈米 – 我要去尿尿!
[07:54] Not in the lake we drink from! 不要在我们喝水的湖里!
[07:56] Let’s go, all right, the rest of you. It’s spring! 好了,大家都起来啦 春天到了!
[07:59] That means we gotta get to work. 我们要干活啦
[08:01] Finished. No, wait! 尿完了,不,再等下
[08:04] Come on, everybody. Wake up. Don’t make me come in there. 快点,快起来了! 别逼我过去挨个叫你们
[08:07] Ya’ll better listen. 你听好
[08:08] I’ve been holding something in all winter, and I’m about to let it out. 我整个冬天都被束缚着 现在我要好好自在一下
[08:12] – I’m up, I’m up! – She means it. Let’s go! – 我起来了,我起来了! – 她是说真的,我们走吧
[08:15] Thank you, Stella. 谢谢,斯塔娜
[08:16] Oh, I can clear a room, Verne. Come on, that much I can do. 别这样,沃恩 一个房间我还是能打扫的
[08:19] – Good morning. – Good morning, everyone! – 早上好 – 大家早上好!
[08:22] – How’d you guys sleep? – Just a super-duper morning. – 你们睡的怎么样? – 真是个明媚的早晨
[08:25] Oh, jeepers. 哦,天啊
[08:26] Whoa, not lookin’ so good around the eyes there, hon. 哦,亲爱的,看来你休息的不怎么好啊
[08:30] Bucky and Quillo were up every three or four weeks. 巴蒂和奎罗每3,4周就醒一次
[08:32] And Spike kept poking me. 斯派克总是戳我
[08:33] Yeah. Well, he’s kinda pokey. 是啊,这孩子是挺扎人的
[08:35] He’s the sharpest of the bunch there. 他是这些孩子中最扎人的
[08:37] You know what? How ’bout I take the day shift? 这样好不好? 白天我来看孩子
[08:40] Oh, Lou, that’d be just super. 哦,露,这样真是太好了
[08:41] All right, kids, you heard your mother, and now you listen to me. Shape up. 好啦,孩子们,听到你妈的话了吗? 现在你们要听我的,乖乖的
[08:47] Oh, boy. 哦,天啊
[08:48] This is what I was afraid of. 这是我最担心的
[08:50] Where’s the food? Is there any left? I’m hungry, so is there any left? 吃的在哪?还有吃的吗? 我好饿,哪里有吃的?
[08:54] We ate all the food, Hammy. During the winter? We gotta go get some more now. 哈米,冬天的时候我们把食物都吃了 现在我们要去找些新的
[08:58] Oh, right! I buried some nuts in the woods. 哦,对了! 我在这个树林里藏了些坚果
[09:00] I know where they are. I’ll be right back. Bye! 我知道在什么地方 我一会就回来,再见!
[09:07] – That’s enough. – Dad, it was just snow. 爸,那只是雪
[09:10] But it could have been a predator. 我还以为是食肉动物来了
[09:12] Isn’t playing dead a little… weak? 装死是不是有点太…弱智了?
[09:14] Heather, how many times must I say it? 西斯,我和你说了多少遍了?
[09:17] Playing possum is what we do. 装死是我们的本能
[09:19] We die so that we live! 只有装死,我们才能生存下去!
[09:21] I’m the boss of you, OK? So calm down. 我是你爸,知道吗?快静下来
[09:24] That’s what we need to find you this year, don’t you know? A good fella. 你知道吗?今年我们要帮你找个对象
[09:27] – A good fella? A good fella? – Jeepers, here we go. – 对象?对象? – 天啊,又来了
[09:31] Why does everyone think I need a man? 为什么你们都觉得我需要个男人照顾?
[09:32] I look like a nest and smell like a swamp. 我这人看上去脏脏的,闻起来臭臭的
[09:35] So when you find a fella who’s decent, 要是你知道有谁为人正派
[09:37] good with kids and has no sense of smell, call me. 会照顾孩子,而且没有嗅觉,记得告诉我!
[09:46] – Hello? – I don’t care who started it. – 伙计们 – 我才不在乎是谁先挑的头
[09:48] – Hello? – I don’t care who started it. – 伙计们 – 我才不在乎是谁先挑的头
[09:53] Oh, look, food. 看啊,吃的!
[09:54] Well, I think you know what this means. 好吧,我觉得你们都知道这代表着什么
[09:57] – Verne. – Just a minute, Hammy. – 沃恩 – 等一下,哈米
[09:59] This means we were nine berries away from starvation. 这意味着我们一无所有快要饿死了
[10:04] Sorry. That was a little intense. 对不起,可能我说的太严重了
[10:06] I meant really serious hunger pains. 我的意思是很严重的温饱问题
[10:08] Verne! 沃恩!
[10:10] – Not finished, Hammy. – Morning, Lou, Penny. – 我还没说完,哈米 – 早上好,露,佩尼
[10:12] – Thanks. – Hey, kids. – 谢谢 – 嘿,孩子们
[10:15] – What I want to tell you is… – Verne! – 我想说的是… – 沃恩!
[10:16] I’m not done, Hammy. If you have to go again, just go. 哈米,我还没说完呢 如果你还要走的话,走好了
[10:20] OK. So all I’m saying is we cut it a little close. 我们现在已经一无所有了
[10:22] So this year we need to make sure that we fill the log… 所以今年我们一定要把原木填满
[10:25] – All the way to the top. – Exactly. All the way to the top. – 完完全全填满 – 没错,完全填满
[10:28] – Because what are we? – Foragers! – 因为我们是什么呢? – 抢劫者!
[10:31] – And what do we forage? – Food! – 我们抢的是什么呢? – 食物!
[10:34] – Right. – Super, Verne, really super. – 没错 – 好极了,沃恩,好极了!
[10:36] OK, Hammy. 好了,哈米
[10:38] – What is it? – What is what? – 什么事? – 什么什么事?
[10:39] What is it you want to tell me? 你刚才想和我说什么?
[10:42] What was it, what was it, what was it, what was it? 什么事?是什么事来着?
[10:45] Wait. Right on the tip of my tongue. Oh, yeah! 等一下,就在我嘴边,一时想不起来了 哦,想起来了!
[10:47] There’s a weird thing I’ve never seen before. 那边有一个我从来没见过的,很奇怪的东西
[10:49] It’s really scary. Follow me. 真的好恐怖 跟我来
[10:53] OK. Meeting called on account of weird scary thing. 奇怪可怕的东西
[10:56] Let’s go. 去看看吧
[11:00] Foragers… 抢劫者…
[11:03] Hammy, what weird thing? 哈米,什么奇怪的东西?
[11:05] Oh. That weird thing. 哦,这个奇怪的东西
[11:35] It never ends! 它没有头!
[11:41] Hey! 嘿!
[11:44] It never ends that way too! 那边也没有头!
[11:46] – Jeepers, Lou. – Whoa. – 天啊,露 – 哇
[11:48] Yeah, jeepers is the word there, hon. 天啊,亲爱的
[11:50] – I’ve never seen anything like this. – Man, that’s big. – 我从来没见过这种东西 – 天,好大啊
[11:56] – What is this thing? – Heather, no! – 究竟是什么东西? – 西斯,不要!
[11:58] – I’m scared. – Me too, Mama. – 我好怕 – 我也是,妈妈
[12:01] It’s OK, it’s just a… What is this thing, Lou? 没什么,这只是… 露,这是什么东西?
[12:04] I… Well, it’s a… It’s… Verne? 我…这个…它是…沃恩?
[12:08] Well, it’s… it’s obviously… 嗯,这个…很明显…
[12:10] …some kind of bush? …大概是矮树丛?
[12:12] I’d be less afraid of it if I just knew what it was called. 要是知道这是什么东西 我会稍微不害怕些
[12:14] – Let’s call it Steve! – Steve? – 叫它斯蒂文好了! – 斯蒂文?
[12:16] – It’s a pretty name. – Steve sounds nice. – 这名字不错 – 斯蒂文听上去不错
[12:18] – I’m a lot less scared of Steve. – Oh, great and powerful Steve! – 我现在不怎么害怕了 – 哦,伟大强壮的斯蒂文
[12:23] – What do you want? – I don’t think it can speak. – 你想要什么呢? – 我觉得它不会说话
[12:26] I heard that, young man! 年轻人,我听到了
[12:29] – You get over here right now! – OK. – 你现在马上给我过来! – 好吧
[12:31] Hammy, get back here. 哈米,回来
[12:33] – Steve is angry! – It came from the other side of Steve. – 斯蒂文生气了! – 那声音是从斯蒂文的另一边传过来的
[12:35] I mean the bush. I mean… Jeez! 我是说矮木丛,天啊!
[12:40] There’s only one way we’re gonna find out what this thing is, 只有一个办法可行了
[12:43] and what this is all about. I’m gonna go check it out. 我过去看看究竟这是怎么一回事
[12:55] Steve ate Verne! 斯蒂文吃了沃恩!
[12:57] All right, Steve, you brought this on yourself. 好了,斯蒂文 这可是你自找的
[13:00] Stella, don’t! I’m not eaten, I just tripped. 斯塔娜,不要! 我没事,只是绊倒了
[13:05] I’m gonna go over there. Just don’t anybody move. 现在我就过去 大家都呆在原地别动
[13:18] Kids, come on, hurry up! You’ll be late! 孩子们,快点,你们要迟到了!
[13:34] What is this place? 这是什么地方?
[13:47] Oh, hey there, little… 嘿,小…
[13:50] …fella. …家伙
[13:58] Hi. 嗨
[14:10] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! 哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
[14:29] Operator. Can I help you? 接线员,有什么可以帮忙的吗?
[14:33] No, I can talk. I’m just driving. 没事,现在讲没问题,我只是在开车
[14:52] Verne’s back. 沃恩回来了
[14:53] – Verne! – Jeepers! – 沃恩! – 天啊!
[14:54] – You OK? – Help him up. – 你没事吧? – 帮他一把
[14:56] – What was over there? – Freaky pink primates! – 那边有什么东西? – 奇怪的粉红色灵长类动物!
[14:59] They must have come while we were hibernating. It was awful. 他们一定是在我们冬眠的时候来的 太可怕了
[15:02] They had wheels on their feet and these sticks, and they were 他们脚上长着轮子,还有那些长棍
[15:05] whacking me with these sticks like it was some sort of sick game. 他们用长棍抽打我 就好像是在玩什么恶心人的游戏
[15:08] You should have died! You should have laid down and died. 你应该装死的! 你应该倒在地上装死的!
[15:11] – Dad. – That’s not the worst part. – 爸 – 这还不是最可怕的
[15:13] Half the forest is gone. 最可怕的是大半个森林都消失了!
[15:16] The oak trees and the berry bushes, 橡树和浆果树…
[15:18] they’re just… they’re just gone. 他们都… 他们都不见了
[15:21] Jeepers. 老天啊
[15:23] What’ll we do for food? 那我们的食物怎么办?
[15:24] How are we gonna live? 我们可怎么活下去?
[15:28] I don’t know. But here’s what I do know. 我不知道 但是我知道的是…
[15:30] We will be fine as long as no one goes over Steve again. 只要我们不再到斯蒂文的另一边去 我们就不会有事的
[15:34] It’s called a hedge, and it is not to be feared, my amphibious friend. 那东西叫树篱 没什么可怕的,我的两栖类朋友们
[15:39] It is the gateway to the good life. 它是通向美好生活的大门
[15:42] I’m a reptile, actually. 事实上,我是爬行类
[15:44] But, you know, it’s a common mistake. 不过,大家常犯这种错误
[15:46] And you are? 你是?
[15:47] Where are my manners. I’m RJ. 我这是没礼貌啊,我叫RJ
[15:51] Don’t think I’m prying, but I couldn’t help overhearing, 别认为我这人爱偷听 我只是无意中听到你们的
[15:54] and I can shed a little light on what this whole hedge situation is about. 我想我能帮你们搞明白 这些树篱到底是怎么回事
[15:58] You see, what was once mere wilderness 以前的那片荒地
[16:00] is now 54 acres of man-made, manicured, air-conditioned paradise. 现在已经改造成了54英亩 整洁的带空调系统的天堂
[16:05] Except for that little-bitty speck. You are here. 当然除了这一小片 你们现在的位置就是这里
[16:08] No, no, that’s a good thing. You’re hibernators, right? 别怕,这是好事 你们都是冬眠动物,是不是?
[16:11] You gather food, store it for the winter? 你们为了过冬而储存食物,对吧?
[16:14] – We fill the log! – Hammy. – 我们会填原木 – 哈米
[16:15] Really? This log? This cave-like log? 真的?这个原木? 这个象洞穴一样的原木?
[16:18] – All the way to the top. – Ozzie. – 一直完完全全的填满这个原木 – 奥齐
[16:21] Let me ask ya, how long’s it take? 大概要多长时间?
[16:23] – You know, to fill the log? – Two hundred and seventy-four days. – 我是说,多长时间才能填满? – 274天
[16:28] – Ever done it in a week? – That’s impossible. – 有没有试过一周就填完? – 那不可能
[16:30] Not if we work together. 我们一起干就可能
[16:31] You’ve got the food gathering skills, I’ve got the know-how, 你们有聚集食物的本领 我有聪明的大脑
[16:34] – and they have the food! – How much food? – 他们则有我们需要的食物! – 多少食物?
[16:37] Loads of food. Heaps of food. Food out the wazoo! 好多好多,不计其数的食物
[16:40] Well, whatever kind of food comes out of a wazoo, 不管是什么样的食物
[16:42] I don’t think we’re interested in eating. 我们都不感兴趣
[16:45] I don’t know, the guy’s making a lot of sense to me. 我不知道 但是我觉得这家伙说的有道理
[16:47] – I think we should listen. – Yeah, I’m OK with wazoo food there. – 我觉得我们该听听他说的 – 对啊,我对那些食物也有兴趣
[16:50] No, you’re not. The tail is tingling. 不行,我的尾巴现在正痛呢
[16:53] – Why didn’t you say so? – Hold on, hold on. The what is what? – 你怎么不早说? – 等一下,等一下,那是什么意思?
[16:57] When something doesn’t feel right, my tail tingles. Let me tell you, 当有不详的事情降临时,我的尾巴就会痛
[17:00] everything you’ve said so far is driving my tail crazy. 目前为止,你说的每一句话 都叫我的尾巴疼痛不止
[17:02] Listen. Verne, right? This isn’t something you need to be afraid of. 听我说,沃恩 没什么可担心的
[17:06] Well, I am. And for good reason. 我就是担心,而且事出有因
[17:10] This is not a birthmark. 这可不是胎记
[17:11] That’s because you went over there without a guide. 那是因为没有人引导你 你一个人过去那边的
[17:14] Thanks for stopping by. We’re not interested. 多谢你的好意 我们不感兴趣
[17:16] Not interested in the most delicious food you’ve ever tasted? 你对世界上最美味的食物不感兴趣?
[17:20] – No! – Come on. – 没错! – 别这样
[17:21] Not interested! 不感兴趣!
[17:24] OK. I get it. 好吧,我明白了
[17:26] I understand. This is something that you’re just not open to. 我明白了 这是你们从来没有尝过的东西
[17:38] Whoa! 哇!
[17:40] – Oh, my! – Jeepers. – 哦,天啊 – 老天爷啊
[17:42] What is that? 那是什么东西?
[17:44] That, my friend, is a magical combination of corn flour, 伙计,这是魔幻的玉米粉化合物
[17:47] dehydrated cheese solids, BHA, BHT and good old MSG, 无水固体奶酪 水杨酸,抗氧剂还有古胺酸钠
[17:52] a.k.a., the chip. Nacho cheese flavor. 简言之就是薯片,烤干酪味的
[17:56] – Over here! Toss me one of those! – More please! More. – 这里,给我来一片 – 再来点,再来点
[17:59] Yeah, Verne, those were good! 沃恩,这些味道好极了
[18:01] It’s all good. And we’re going over there. Tonight! 都是好东西! 我们今晚上就过那边去找食物!
[18:03] Yeah! 好啊!
[18:06] Welcome to suburbia. 欢迎光临!
[18:06] Welcome to suburbia. 欢迎光临
[18:09] – Wow! – Look at that! – 哇! – 看那边!
[18:14] Hey, Mom, look at us! Look at us! 嘿,妈,看我们,看我们
[18:16] Oh, my! Hon, look at this. 哦,天啊,亲爱的,看看这个
[18:19] Jeepers. 老天爷啊
[18:21] How’s that tail, Verne? 沃恩,你的尾巴感觉怎么样?
[18:22] Listen, if anybody in this family gets hurt, I’m holding you responsible. 你给我听好,要是这个家里有一个人受伤 你就要负责任
[18:26] They’re having a good time. I’ll take responsibility for that. 他们都玩的很开心 这个我可以负责
[18:30] – This is neat. – Look at that. – 真干净 – 看那个
[18:32] – Hey, Spike, look at that. – Hey, Verno, – 嘿,斯派克,你瞧那个 – 嘿,沃恩
[18:34] I took a few clippings out of my quills to do a little comparison. 我做了一个小比较
[18:37] Look at this, the grass seems to be greener over here. 你看,这边的草看起来比我们那边的要绿些
[18:40] Verne, are you certain you came to the same place? 沃恩,你早上来的是这个地方吗?
[18:42] Yeah, ’cause the raccoon says… 对啊,浣熊说…
[18:44] OK, enough about him. I get it. 好了,够了,我都明白了
[18:47] So he can do a couple of tricks. I mean, it’s not like he can walk on water. 他懂一些诀窍,但是别把他当圣人 我是说,他又不会在水上行走
[18:50] Hey, everybody! This way to the food! 嘿,伙计们,食物在这边!
[18:55] – That thing’s huge! – What is that? – 这东西好大! – 是什么啊?
[18:57] That is an SUV. Humans ride around in it 这是辆汽车 人类会开着它到处跑
[19:00] because they are slowly losing their ability to walk. 人类已经慢慢丧失他们行走的能力了
[19:03] – Jeepers, it’s so big! – How many humans fit in there? – 老天啊,这东西好大! – 里面能坐多少人?
[19:06] Usually? One. 通常情况下?一个人
[19:09] Hi, this is Gladys Sharp. Your president? 嗨,我是格兰迪斯夏普 你们的主席
[19:12] Of the homeowner’s association? Right. 私人房屋协会的主席,对,就是我
[19:14] – Jeepers. – What is that? – 老天爷啊 – 那是什么东西?
[19:16] Easy, easy, don’t worry. That’s just a human being. 别担心,别担心 那只是个人类
[19:19] And they are just as scared of us as we are of them. 他们就像我们怕他们一样的怕我们
[19:22] Now, if a human does happen to see you, just lay down, 如果人类看到了你,就躺下
[19:25] roll over and give your privates a good licking. They love it. 打个滚,舔舔你的屁股就行了 他们就喜欢看我们那样
[19:29] The charter, which you signed, says the grass is supposed to be two inches, 你签的那个合同,上面说草地有2英寸
[19:32] and according to my measuring stick, yours is 2.5. 但是根据我的测量,你的草地有2.5英寸
[19:36] Could we just get the food and go? Really, do they have it or not? 我们拿了食物马上离开好不好? 他们到底有没有食物啊?
[19:40] Didn’t you see it? It was in the box. They’ve always got food with them. 你没看到吗?食物都在那个盒子里面 人类总是把食物放在盒子里面
[19:43] We eat to live, these guys live to eat. 我们是为了生存而吃东西 而人类是为了吃东西而活着
[19:47] Let me show you what I’m talking about. 我告诉你究竟是怎么回事
[19:49] The human mouth is called a “pie hole.” 人类的嘴实际上就是一个”大洞”
[19:52] The human being is called a “couch potato.” 人类实际上就是”终日懒散在家的人”
[19:54] That is a device to summon food. 那个是叫食物的仪器
[19:57] That is one of the many voices of food. 那个是食物的声音
[20:00] That is the portal for the passing of the food. 那个是传递食物的通道
[20:03] That is one of the many food transportation vehicles. 那个是食物运输工具
[20:06] Humans bring the food, take the food, 人类带来食物,拿走食物
[20:08] ship the food, they drive the food, 运输食物,驾驭食物
[20:11] they wear the food! That gets the food hot. That keeps the food cold. 甚至还穿戴食物!那个东西就是加热食物的 那个是冷藏食物的
[20:15] That… I’m not sure what that is. 那个…那东西我还不是很清楚
[20:19] What do you know? Food! 你知道吗,所有一切都是食物!
[20:21] That is the altar where they worship food. 那个是他们祈祷食物的地方
[20:25] That’s what they eat when they eat too much. 他们要是吃太多了,就会吃这个东西
[20:27] That gets rid of guilt so they can eat more food. 这东西让他们减轻罪恶感 所以他们可以吃更多的东西
[20:30] Food! Food! Food! Food! 食物!食物!食物!食物!
[20:32] Food! 食物!
[20:34] So you think they have enough? 你觉得他们已经拥有够多了吗?
[20:37] Well, they don’t. For humans, enough is never enough! 他们可不这么认为 对人类来说,需求是永无止境的
[20:42] And what do they do with the stuff they don’t eat? 他们怎么处理吃不了的东西?
[20:45] They put it in gleaming, silver cans, 他们把食物放在这种闪闪发光的 银色的罐子里面
[20:49] just for us. 专门为我们准备的
[20:52] Sweet jeepers. 老天爷啊
[20:55] Dig in! 来吧!
[20:58] – Good, isn’t it? – OK. – 不错,对不对? – 好的
[21:01] – Wow. – Share there, everyone, share. – 哇 – 大家互相分享一下食物嘛
[21:06] That’s a diaper. And that does come out of a wazoo. 这个是尿布 这个确实是不能吃的
[21:11] So, what do you think? Was I right or was I right? 你们觉得怎么样? 我说的话都对吧?
[21:14] And these things are just the scraps! 其实这些都只是人类不吃的东西!
[21:16] Wait’ll you see what comes in the boxes, packages and cans! 那些在盒子罐子里面的才是真正的好东西!
[21:19] I’m telling you, stick with me, and in one week 大家跟着我 我保证只用一周的时间
[21:22] we will gather enough food to… 我们就能聚集足够的食物来…
[21:24] – To feed a bear. – What? – 喂养一只大熊 – 什么?
[21:27] Just a figure of speech. 只是打个比方
[21:31] Halt! Intruders! Intruders! Get out, all of you. 停止!入侵者!入侵者! 你们都给我快滚开
[21:35] What is it, baby? 宝贝,怎么回事?
[21:39] – What are you doing? – You said to lick our… – 你们还等什么? – 你说过的,我们要…
[21:41] No! Nix that! Run! 不!不要!快跑!
[21:43] – Run! – Get outta here! – 跑啊! – 滚出去!
[21:45] Run! 快跑啊!
[21:47] – Shoo! – To the hedge! – 啊! – 快到树篱那去!
[21:49] Get out of here! I just mopped this patio! 滚开! 我刚打扫过院子!
[21:52] Filthy vermin! 恶心人的东西!
[21:58] Verne’s right, that was horrible. 沃恩说得没错,刚才的一切好可怕
[21:59] – You kids OK? – Stay close. – 孩子你们还好吧? – 大家都呆在一起
[22:01] – We’ll find other food, right? – See? That’s what I was talking about! – 我们会找其他的食物,对吗? – 看到了吧?我说的就是那个
[22:05] These humans don’t want us around. 人类不喜欢我们
[22:07] So we scared her, and she overreacted. No biggie. 我们吓到她了 她有点反应过度,这没什么大不了的
[22:10] No biggie? That is what we call a biggie. 没什么大不了的? 我们就管那个叫大事
[22:13] Come on, think about the food. It was worth it for that food, huh? 别这样,想想那些食物 为了食物冒险是值得的,对不对?
[22:16] That stuff is to die for! 那些食物是值得冒死去抢的
[22:20] Let me rephrase that. 我不是那个意思
[22:21] No, to die for. You nailed that part. 不,冒死,那是你自己说的
[22:24] Look, maybe our little forest life 我们这里的生活对你这个背着个袋子
[22:26] looks primitive to a guy with a bag. 到处行走的家伙来说,也许是原始一点
[22:28] – What? – But I think I speak – 什么? – 但是我觉得
[22:30] for the whole family when I say we want nothing 我是代表我们这个家庭对你说 我们什么都不需要
[22:32] to do with anything that’s over that hedge. 我们不想和树篱那边有任何瓜葛
[22:36] – Oh, come on! – I’m done. – 别这样 – 我也不要了
[22:38] You haven’t even tried doughnuts yet! You wanna store fat? 你们还没尝过油炸圈呢! 你们想不想储藏脂肪?
[22:41] That is the way to store some fat. 那可是储藏脂肪的好方法 那样的话
[22:44] You’ll be sweatin’ through the winter! 你们整个冬天都会不停的出汗!
[22:46] – We’ll eat the bark, right? – OK, all right, you guys sleep on it! – 我们会吃树皮,对吗? – 好吧,随你们自己吧
[22:50] Good idea. I’m gonna check back with you. 好主意 我会再回来的
[22:55] Shoot! 倒霉!
[22:56] Almost had ’em. 差点就成了
[23:04] – Good night, Heather. – Good night. – 晚安,西斯 – 晚安
[23:06] – Good night, Ozzie. – Good night. – 晚安,奥齐 – 晚安
[23:08] – Good night, Lou. – Good night. – 晚安,露 – 晚安
[23:09] – Night, Penny. – Good night. – 晚安,佩尼 – 晚安
[23:11] – Good night, Hammy. – Good night. – 晚安,哈米 – 晚安
[23:12] – Night, Bucky. – Good night. – 晚安,巴蒂 – 晚安
[23:14] – Good night, Spike. – Good night, Uncle Verne. – 晚安,斯派克 – 晚安,沃恩叔叔
[23:16] – Good night, Quillo. – Night, Uncle Verne. – 晚安,奎罗 – 晚安,沃恩叔叔
[23:18] When we wake up, only 273 days left till winter. 我们再醒来的时候 只剩273天就该到冬天了
[23:20] – That’s enough, Verne. – Good night, 273. – 够了,沃恩 – 晚安,只有273天了
[23:26] Spuddies… 薯片…
[23:28] Cooler… Wagon… Redder wagon. 冷藏箱…小推车…红色小推车
[23:33] Time’s up, RJ. RJ,时间到了
[23:35] But I have six more days! No! 我还有6天的时间!不要!
[23:41] OK. Four paws, fur. 没事了,四只爪子,我的皮毛都还在
[23:44] Still alive, still alive. 我还活着,我还活着
[23:47] So, what are you saying? You want me to take ’em to his house? 你说什么? 你想叫我把他们带到他家去?
[23:50] – No. – Then what are you saying? – 不是 – 那你说什么?
[23:51] Jimmy was pushing me on the bus. 吉米在车上推我
[23:53] – He likes you. – No way, he’s a creep. – 他喜欢你 – 不可能,他好讨厌
[23:56] Next time he shoves you, beat him up. 下次他要是再推你,你就打他
[23:58] Yes! 太好了!
[24:03] OK, kids, dive in. There it is. Bark for breakfast! 好了,孩子们,吃吧,你们的早餐 树皮早餐
[24:07] – I want a doughnut! – I want pizza. – 我想吃油炸圈 – 我想要批萨
[24:10] No, you don’t. 不行
[24:28] OK. This is great. 这个好吃极了
[24:36] Granted, it takes some time to chew. 好吧,我承认需要点时间咀嚼
[24:39] But that… 但是…
[24:41] That was very satisfying. 确实非常好吃
[24:43] And, by the way, lots of fiber in there too. 而且,里面含有很多纤维
[24:48] – Lots. – I gotta admit, that does look tasty. – 非常多的纤维 – 我承认,那东西看上去确实美味
[24:53] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
[24:54] I’m here to help you with your… foraging thing. 我来这帮你们… 帮你们抢东西
[24:58] Look, Verne, you said a word yesterday about your little gang here. 沃恩 昨天你用了一个词来形容你的这些伙计们
[25:02] It starts with an F, do you remember what it was? 是”F”开头的词 你还记得吗?
[25:05] – Family? – Right, right, that. – 家庭? – 对,没错,就是这个
[25:07] You know, that got me right here. 你知道吗,这个词深深的触动了我
[25:09] You see, Verne, I used to have all of that. 沃恩,我以前也有自己的家庭
[25:12] My own place, surrounded by loved ones, 我自己的家,和自己亲爱的人在一起
[25:15] universal remote. 还有自己的全方位遥控器
[25:17] But then all that went away with… 但是一切都消失了
[25:20] …the weed hacker incident. 因为除草机的原因都消失了
[25:21] Oh, God. 哦,我的天
[25:23] Oh, come here. 哦 ,来这里
[25:25] Yeah, that feels good, doesn’t it? 这样感觉好点,是不是?
[25:28] – Oh, brother. – Jeepers, Verne. – 哦,老兄 – 老天爷,沃恩
[25:30] We could always use the extra hand there, you know. 我们这里还需要帮手
[25:32] The weed hacker, Verne. The weed hacker. 除草机,沃恩 除草机
[25:36] OK. 好吧
[25:38] Not your problem. I’ll just go. 这些不是你的问题 我走了
[25:42] This is me… 我…
[25:44] …going. …我走了
[25:46] – Been nice. – Don’t hit. – 大家保重 – 别打
[25:47] Really nice getting to know you. 认识你们真是高兴
[25:49] Hey, I’m sure I’ll see you around the forest. 嘿,我们还会再见面的
[25:51] – Take care. – All right, all right. – 保重 – 好吧,好吧
[25:54] Hey, RJ? 嘿,RJ?
[25:57] You can… you can stay. 你…你可以留下来
[26:00] – Come here, ya big lug! – No. – 嘿,太好了! – 不要
[26:01] I knew beneath this hard, crispy outside 我就知道,这个硬壳下面
[26:04] there was a soft, nougat-y center in there. 一定有颗爱心的
[26:06] – Do you mind if I call you Uncle Verne? – With every bone in my body. – 我叫你沃恩叔叔,你不介意吧? – 当然不介意
[26:09] Great. Hey, can I work with Hammy? 太好了,嘿,我能不能和哈米一起干活?
[26:12] Wanna help me find my nuts? 你想帮我找到坚果吗?
[26:14] Very tempting, Hammy, very tempting. But first, I want to show you this. 当然了,哈米 但是,我先给你看样东西
[26:20] You like this cookie? 你喜欢小甜饼吗?
[26:23] – Well, this cookie’s junk! – I like a cookie. – 这个小甜饼是垃圾! – 可我喜欢小甜饼
[26:25] Easy, easy. Don’t worry. 别担心,别担心
[26:26] I know where we can get some cookies so valuable 我知道在什么地方能找到小甜饼
[26:29] that they are hand delivered by uniformed officers. 那些小甜饼是专门由穿着制服的人送的
[26:34] – The Doyles’ is the yellow house. – They only ordered one box. – 科南道尔家是那栋黄房子 – 他们只要了一盒
[26:34] – The Doyles’ is the yellow house. – They only ordered one box. – 可南道尔家是那栋黄房子 – 他们只要了一盒
[26:37] There they are. America’s most coveted cookies. 就是那些 美国最好吃的小甜点
[26:39] Love Handles, Skinny Mints, Neener Neeners and Smackeroons. 至爱手柄牌,小薄荷牌 尼内尼内牌还有美元牌
[26:43] And guess what? They’re all yours! 他们都是你的了
[26:46] Whoa, Hamilton. Hold on there, fella. 哦,哈米,等一下,伙计
[26:49] I love your energy, but you can’t take ’em. 你可真有能量 但是这样你可拿不到他们
[26:51] – You said they’re mine. – They will be, – 你刚才说了他们都是我的 – 会是你的
[26:53] if we successfully marry your manic energy to my brilliant plan! 如果我们能成功的把你的能量和 我的聪明才智嫁接到一起的话!
[26:57] – You with me, kid? – l… I… I… – 明白吗,孩子? – 我…我…我…
[26:59] The l’s have it! Let’s ride. 就当你明白了 我们行动吧
[27:01] Mrs. Johansson was allergic to chocolate. 约翰森太太以前对巧克力过敏
[27:03] – Really? – Yeah, if she eats it, – 真的? – 真的,要是她吃了这个的话
[27:05] – her face explodes or something. – That is, like, so unfair. – 她的脸就会象爆炸了一样 – 哦,真是太可怕了
[27:09] – Wait, wait. How many boxes of…? – Hey! – 等一下,等一下,有多少盒子… – 嘿!
[27:11] You stay away from those cookies. They’re mine! 你别碰那些小甜点 那可都是我的!
[27:15] This guy’s not coming, is he? I don’t want him to. 这个家伙不会来和我抢,是不是? 我不想他来和我抢
[27:18] Oh, we have so much work to do. 哎,这家伙怎么什么都不懂?
[27:20] Come on, step into my office. Now, listen up. 嘿,过来 现在给我好好听着
[27:23] What we’re going for here is a vicious, man-eating, rabid squirrel. 我们现在要扮演的是凶悍强暴的松鼠
[27:27] – Can you handle that? – Excuse me? – 你能做到吗? – 你说什么?
[27:28] Yes… Hammy. 好的,哈米
[27:31] OK. Rabbits aren’t vicious. They’re all cute and cuddly, so… 兔子一点都不强暴 他们都很可爱很温顺
[27:34] Rabid, not rabbit. 我说的是松鼠,不是兔子
[27:37] Oh… What? 哦,什么?
[27:39] OK. So first we’re gonna muss the hair. 好了 我们先要把你的毛弄乱
[27:42] That’s looking good. All right, now we’re gonna… 看上去不错 好了,现在我们要…
[27:45] We’re gonna mat the fur a little bit. 把你的毛固定一下
[27:47] A little puff on the tail… Stop it! Puffier. 把尾巴弄的稍微蓬松一点… 别动,再蓬松一点
[27:49] Liking that a lot. 现在看上去好极了
[27:51] Show me that wild look in your eye. Come on! 让我看看你狂野的样子 快点!
[27:55] – I can burp my ABCs! A, B, C. – Hammy! – 我能一边打嗝一边说话,A,B,C – 哈米!
[27:59] I just really need you to focus right now, OK? 现在你一定要注意力集中,好吗?
[28:03] – OK. – Thank you. – 好的 – 谢谢
[28:04] Let’s see. There we… Hang on a minute. 等一下,等一下
[28:06] Not that, not that. No, no. 不是这个,不是这个,不是,不是
[28:09] Nice! 就是这个!
[28:13] Hammy? 哈米?
[28:19] Done! Now, come on. I’ll be right behind you. 好啦!过去 我就在这里等你
[28:22] Go on, get out there. Shoo, shoo! 快点,快过去!
[28:25] I am a crazy rabid squirrel! I want my cookies! 我是个凶悍强暴的松鼠! 我要我的小甜点!
[28:31] I’m rabid! I’m foaming at the mouth. 我是凶悍的的! 我现在很愤怒!
[28:34] I’m foaming, very scary rabid squirrel. 我是愤怒可怕的松鼠
[28:38] Rabies! 松鼠!
[28:40] – Hey, it’s working! – Behind you! – 这招真灵! – 小心后面
[28:41] I know. You’re right behind me… 我知道,你一直在后面支持我…
[28:44] Got it! Stand back! 抓到了,往后退!
[28:46] – No, no, no, no! Oh, no! – Take that! – 不,不,不,不!哦,不要! – 试试这个吧!
[28:49] – Walk it off! Walk that one off! – What’s going on? Is that Hammy? – 快离开,快点躲开! – 怎么回事?那是哈米吗?
[28:52] – Everything’s under control. Go back. – You call that under control? – 快回去吧,一切都很好 – 你管那个叫很好?
[28:55] – He’s under attack! – He’s working! – 他在受袭击! – 他在工作!
[28:57] – I’m coming, Hammy! – Verne! No! – 我来了,哈米! – 沃恩,不要!
[28:59] What are you doing? Watch out! 你在干什么?当心!
[29:08] – Hold still! I got it! Stay still. – Help me! Get off of me! – 别动!我来了,别动! – 快救我!快救我
[29:12] – Yuck! – Gross! – 哦! – 真恶心!
[29:14] – Nasty! – Oh, my God, this is so gross! – 下流! – 哦,天啊,真恶心!
[29:17] Verne! 沃恩!
[29:18] That was great! You, my friend, are a natural. 真是太棒了 伙计,你真是天才!
[29:21] Or, should I say, au naturel. 或者应该说,那才是你的天性?
[29:30] Hammy, you were awesome, my man! 哈米,你真了不起
[29:32] You had me scared. I was about to come out and beat you with a book myself. 你真是把我吓坏了 我真想出来,亲自好好揍你一顿
[29:36] You’re all right, aren’t ya? Of course you are. You are Hammy! 你没事,对不对? 你是哈米,肯定没事的!
[29:39] Those bruises are gonna heal. You know what? Chicks dig scars. 那些瘀伤会好的 现在的女孩子就喜欢你这样的英雄
[29:43] – There! – Over there! – 那! – 在那里!
[29:45] That’s where the squirrel attacked us! He has rabies or something. 松鼠就是在那里袭击我们的! 那松鼠好凶悍
[29:48] There was this gross, naked, amphibian thing. 那还有只恶心的,一丝不挂的两栖类动物
[29:50] – Reptile. – It’s OK, girls. – 爬行类 – 姑娘们,没什么的
[29:53] Go inside, have a cookie, turn on the TV and calm down. 进去吧,吃点甜点 看看电视,平静一下
[29:56] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢,妈妈
[29:57] I’m sorry, Janis, did l just hear them say “rabid squirrel”? 对不起,詹尼斯 刚才她们是不是提到了”凶悍的松鼠”?
[30:01] I think they might just be overreacting. 我想她们可能有点反应过度了
[30:03] What if they’re not? What if we have a potential pandemic on our hands? 如果不是那样怎么办? 要是我们身边真有这种潜在的威胁呢?
[30:07] Vermin running loose, spreading disease 难道我们就容忍那些害虫这样横行
[30:09] and lowering our property values? 破坏我们自己的家园?
[30:12] Yeah. I have a casserole in the oven. Gotta run. 我烤箱里面还有东西 我得走了
[30:15] Fine. Worry about your casserole, 好吧,担心你的吃的去吧
[30:17] and I’ll worry about the end of suburban peace and tranquility! 我可要担心我们这个小区的安静和谐!
[30:24] That’s right. Don’t push. Plenty for everybody. 别急,每人都有份
[30:27] Got a box right over here for ya, Penny. 这个盒子是给你的,佩尼
[30:29] That is good. Eat up! Anything that tastes this good has to be good for you. 好极了,快吃吧! 好吃的东西对你们身体一定有好处
[30:34] Feel buzzing in the back of your skull? That’s called a sugar rush. 有没有觉得你的头骨后面嗡嗡作响? 这个就叫血糖急流
[30:37] It’s what keeps humans going, why they don’t hibernate. Add a little of this, 人类就是因为这个才不需要冬眠的 再尝尝这个
[30:41] and what usually takes you all summer 通常你们需要整个夏天才能找到的食物
[30:43] will take us a week. 现在我们只需要一周就能搞定
[30:45] I like it! I like it! 味道真好,我喜欢
[30:47] Hold on, Hamsquad. The last thing you need is caffeine. 等一下,哈米 你可不需要咖啡因
[30:53] That’s right. Come on, dig in. 没错,伙计们,加油吧
[30:54] Because this, my friends, is just the beginning. 这才仅仅是开始
[30:57] What? 什么?
[31:20] – Up, down! Up, down! – He’s getting away! – 上,下!上,下! – 他要跑了!
[31:23] Oh, yeah! 哦,太好了!
[31:53] Read it and weep. 看我的牌啊 你们一边哭去吧
[32:16] Hello? I need every business listing you have under “exterminator.” 喂?我需要”除虫”目录下所有公司的电话
[32:48] Ozzie! 奥齐!
[32:51] – Whoa, Mom! You hit a possum. – Oh, my goodness. – 哇,妈,你撞到了一只负鼠 – 哦,天啊
[32:54] Do you think it’s dead? 他还活着吗?
[32:55] Oh, no. 哦,不要
[32:57] – Wow! – Touch it. – 哇! – 碰碰他
[32:59] – Can I poke him? – No! – 我能不能戳他一下? – 不能!
[33:01] These poor little creatures. 可怜的小家伙
[33:03] – What’s going on? – Come check it out. – 怎么回事? – 你过来看看吧
[33:06] Debbie? I don’t remember seeing a permit app for a gathering. 戴比?你们可没有在这里集会的许可啊
[33:09] Groups of more than one who wish to get… 群体要是想…
[33:12] Timmy, get the shovel from the car. 提米,从车里拿把铁锨过来
[33:19] Lights fading, limbs growing cold. 灯光黯淡,四肢发冷
[33:22] – I see a tunnel. – Oh, no. – 我看到了一条通道 – 哦,不要
[33:28] Mother, is that you beckoning me into the light? 妈妈,是你呼唤我进入灯光中吗?
[33:32] Must move toward the light. 我必须向灯光的方向前进
[33:34] – What do you think he’s doing? – Maybe we knocked his brains loose. – 他究竟在干什么? – 我们可能撞的他脑震荡了
[33:38] You went too far. Let’s get out of here and leave this… 你们这次太过分了 快走吧,离开这个…
[33:41] This… 这个…
[33:43] – Nice catch, Verne. – Yes! Yes! – 正中目标,沃恩! – 没错,没错
[33:46] – You’re dangerous. You’re insane! – Sweet music, I’m going home! – 你这人好危险,你疯了! – 美妙的音乐,我要回家了!
[33:52] Goodbye, cruel world! 再见了,这个残酷的世界!
[33:57] Rosebud. 玫瑰花蕾
[34:05] – Now can I poke him? – No! – 我现在能戳他了吗? – 不行!
[34:07] You see? This is exactly why I called the exterminator. 看到了没? 这就是我给除虫公司打电话的原因
[34:11] To kill them before they get hurt like this. 我们要尽早先杀了他们
[34:13] Everybody, get out of here right now! 大家,快点离开这里!
[34:15] Right! Kids, grab those handles. Get the stuff. 好的,孩子们,抓住那些把手 抬起来
[34:18] – What? – Here we go. I threw out my back. – 什么? – 撞到我的背了
[34:24] – Let’s go. – Get down. – 我们快走 – 趴下
[34:42] Oh, no. 哦,不要
[34:48] I believe someone phoned about an animal problem? 有人打电话说这里有什么动物问题?
[34:52] The solution is standing before you. 解决问题的人现在来了
[34:55] Dwayne LaFontant is here. 维恩拉法特来了
[34:59] Where have you been? I’m throwing a “Welcome to the Neighborhood” party, 你到哪去了? 我明天要开一个欢迎酒会
[35:02] and so far Debbie’s car has killed more animals than you have. 现在戴比撞死的动物比你杀过的还要多
[35:06] Stand down, sister. 别激动,小姐
[35:08] I personally guarantee that there will not be a living thing at this party. 我向你保证,酒会上什么动物都不会出现的
[35:12] The Verminator is on the job. 这个活我包了
[35:16] Leave it. Leave it! 快走开,快走开
[35:18] What do we have here? 这是什么东西?
[35:20] Didelphis marsupialis virginianus. 一只北美负鼠
[35:23] Approximately ten pounds. 体重大概在10磅左右
[35:27] Male. 雄性
[35:28] – I think he’s dead. – Oh, really? – 他大概死了 – 哦,是吗?
[35:30] Do you, in fact, have an associates degree from Vermtech? 你有害虫学的学位吗?
[35:34] I think he wants you to think he’s dead. 他想让你认为他死了
[35:36] – Go! Go! – Move, move! – 快走! – 快点,快点!
[35:37] – That’s it! Run! Go! -…voluntary shock state. – 就这样,快点,快点! -…这是种自发性的休克状态
[35:40] Look at him closely. You can see him breathing. 仔细观察一下 你会发现其实他还在呼吸
[35:42] I certainly hope he’s not in any pain. 希望他能不受任何痛苦的死去
[35:45] What the…? 怎么…?
[35:47] Kill it! Kill it! 杀了他,快点杀了他!
[35:48] Thank you all for coming! You were a great audience! 多谢你们观看我表演! 你们都是好观众!
[35:51] Oh, man! 哦,天啊!
[35:54] All right, what am I up against here? 好吧,这里都有什么动物?
[35:58] Possum, porcupine, skunk, squirrel, 负鼠,豪猪,臭鼬,松鼠
[36:01] raccoon, amphibian. 浣熊,两栖类动物
[36:04] – Reptile. – No. – 爬行类 – 不对
[36:07] Reptile. 爬行类
[36:12] That’s what I call a super-duper performance there. 刚才那的表演真的是帅呆了
[36:15] – I wanna do it again! – Beyond super. – 真想再来一遍! – 真是棒极了
[36:17] They were riveted. You were awesome! 他们都震惊了,你真是太强了
[36:19] All right! 是啊!
[36:21] Dad. I just gotta say, that was… that was pretty good. 爸,我只想说 刚才…那真是太棒了!
[36:26] Props for the Ozman! 向奥齐致敬!
[36:28] – Ozman! – Yeah! Yeah! – 奥齐 – 哇,哇!
[36:31] But let’s not forget our brilliant leadership: 大家别忘了我们英明的指挥
[36:33] RJ RJ.
[36:35] RJ! RJ!
[36:36] Brilliant! 英明!
[36:38] RJ, come this way. We wanna show you something. RJ,过来 我们想给你看点东西
[36:41] – Yeah, sure. – Sweet. – 没问题 – 太好了
[36:44] – What a team! – That raccoon knows what he’s doing. – 我们真是一个好团队 – 浣熊真是有头脑
[36:46] You’re my hero there, fella. 你就是我的英雄,伙计
[36:52] – Over here, this way. – RJ, come on! – 这边 – RJ,快过来
[36:54] Yeah, we wanna show you something. Come on, hurry! 我们想给你看点东西 快点过来!
[36:57] Check it out. 看看这个!
[37:02] Your new home! 你的新家!
[37:08] And look, we got a place for you right here! 看啊,我们在这里给你准备了个位子
[37:11] That’s for me? 是给我准备的?
[37:12] Yeah, is this anything like what you had, RJ? 对啊,是不是和你以前的家差不多?
[37:17] This isn’t anything like what I had, Lou. 露,这里和我以前的家一点都不象
[37:20] – Here, I’m not supposed to drink this. – Thanks. – 这个,这个是给你的 – 谢谢
[37:25] – Is that my bag? – Yeah, we brought it in here – 那是我的包吗? – 是啊,我们把它拿到这来
[37:27] so you wouldn’t have to sleep in that tree. 所以你以后就不用在树上睡觉了
[37:29] Really? Wow. 真的?哇
[37:32] Hey, RJ, check this out! We totally hooked up the TV. 嘿,RJ,看着个! 我们接通了电视
[37:35] – I hot-wired the HD converter. – We get a thousand channels! – 我焊上了硬盘转换器 – 我们现在可以收到好些电视!
[37:39] Can you take the remote before my dad does? 你能接过这个遥控器吗?
[37:41] Wow. A universal remote? 哇,全方位遥控器
[37:46] This is nice, guys. Really nice. 这一切都太好了,太好了
[37:50] We now return to A Scoundrel Among Us. 我们现在来面对我们当中的一个恶魔
[37:53] You should be ashamed of yourself. 你应该为你自己而感到羞愧
[37:55] We let you into our family, and you’ve deceived us. 我们收留了你 可你却背叛了我们
[37:58] I gave you my heart, and you ripped it into a million pieces. 我把我的心都给了你 你却叫我伤透了心
[38:02] Get real, Kevin. When you feel like a dirtbag 现实点,凯文,当你觉得自己象粪土的时候
[38:05] it’s because you’re a dirtbag. 其实那是因为你本身就是粪土
[38:06] Right? So just own it, just say it out loud. “l am a dirtbag.” 对不对?面对现实 大声说”我就是粪土”
[38:11] Dirtbag. I don’t think that guy’s a real doctor. 粪土 我可不觉得那家伙是真正的医生
[38:15] What do you think there, RJ? RJ? 你觉得呢,RJ?
[38:21] Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, RJ. 哇,哇,哇,哇,RJ
[38:23] What are you doing, man? You are getting in way too deep. 你怎么了? 别太投入了
[38:27] Just get the food. 只是找到食物
[38:28] Feed the bear. Get the food. 交给大熊,找到食物
[38:31] Feed the bear. 交给大熊
[38:32] Where’s the food? Where’s the food?! 食物在什么地方?食物哪去了?
[38:43] Verne. What are you doing? 沃恩,你在干什么?
[38:45] Getting things back to the way they were. 把食物还回去
[38:47] – No, don’t. How about I just leave? – Good. – 不,不要,我走还不行吗? – 好吧
[38:49] You leave, and I return this stuff to the rightful owners. 你离开这里 我把这些食物还给他们原来的主人
[38:52] What?! Why? 什么?为什么?
[38:54] Because we’ve angered the humans. 因为我们把人类激怒了
[38:56] And we don’t wanna end up like that rabbit. 我们可不想象那只兔子一样
[38:59] Hence, I’m giving this back so they won’t kill us. 我把这些还回去,他们就不会杀我们了
[39:03] Verne, you don’t understand! We need this stuff! 沃恩,你不明白 我们需要这些东西!
[39:07] No, we don’t! 不,我们不需要!
[39:09] You can’t take it! 你不能拿他们!
[39:11] Yes, I can! 我当然可以!
[39:12] – Let go! – You let go! – 放手! – 你放手!
[39:14] – I have to have it. – No! – 那些是我的! – 没门!
[39:29] Verne. Move slow, keep your voice low and follow me. 沃恩,慢慢走 压低声音,跟我来
[39:32] What? 什么?
[39:36] No. 不行
[39:37] No. I’m not falling for any more of your smooth talk! 不行,我对你的花言巧语不感兴趣
[39:42] I don’t know what you’re up to, but my entire shell is tingling. 我不知道你究竟要干什么 但是我的整个甲壳都在疼痛
[39:46] Know what? I’m listening to it this time, 知道吗?这回我要听它的话
[39:49] – and I’m putting my foot down. – No, no. – 我要坚决反对你 – 不要,不要
[39:52] Play? 玩游戏?
[39:57] Play! 玩游戏!
[39:59] Play! Play! Play! 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
[40:00] Play! Play! Play! Play! Play! 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
[40:06] Play! 玩游戏!
[40:14] Let’s play! 玩游戏!
[40:19] Play! 玩游戏!
[40:21] Jeez… 天啊
[40:23] Play! Play! Play! Play! Play! Play! 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
[40:25] – Down, boy. Sit. Roll over! – Play! – 躺下,坐下,翻身打个滚! – 玩游戏!
[40:29] – Play dead! – Play! – 装死! – 玩游戏!
[40:33] Attaboy, Verne. Save the food. I’ll lose the dog. 沃恩,保护食物 我来把狗甩掉
[40:36] Play. 玩游戏!
[40:37] Play, play, play, play. 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
[40:38] Play, play, play, play. 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
[40:43] Oh, no! No, no, no, no. 哦,不要,不要!
[40:47] You’re dropping all the food, man! 伙计,食物都掉了!
[40:49] – Here, catch. – Play! – 抓住这个 – 玩游戏!
[40:52] Are you hungry? Look, food. 你饿了吗?看,那有吃的
[40:57] Oh, my back! 哦,我的背!
[40:59] Look, people! Play with them! 看,人类,去和他们玩吧
[41:01] – Look out! – Stop! What’s he doing? – 当心! – 停下来!它在干什么?
[41:03] – What was that? – Play, play, play, play. – 那是什么? – 玩游戏!玩游戏!玩游戏!
[41:06] I’m all right, I’m fine. It’s OK. It’s… 我很好 我没事,我还好,只是…
[41:13] Verne, unhook the chain. 沃恩,把链子解开
[41:18] Play! 玩游戏!
[41:22] No. 不要
[41:24] Yes. 好的
[41:25] Bad. 糟了
[41:28] Oh, boy. 哦,天啊
[41:38] Verne, I told you to unhook the chain. 沃恩,我告诉你解开链子
[41:57] Garbage cans are not to be on the curb before eight… 8点之前,垃圾箱不应该放在路边的
[42:14] You’re the devil. 你这个恶魔
[42:31] No! No! 不要!不要!
[42:34] Verne, you all right there? 沃恩,你还好吗?
[42:35] – Gimme a hand, Oz. – Sure, sure. – 奥齐,帮我一下 – 没问题,没问题
[42:38] – What happened? – What happened? – 怎么了? – 发生什么了?
[42:39] It’s gone. The food! Gone! 所有的食物都没了,没了!
[42:43] – What? – Gone? – 什么? – 没了?
[42:44] – How’s it gone? – Ask him! – 怎么没的? – 问他吧!
[42:47] – Verne? – I returned it – 沃恩? – 我把他们都还回去了
[42:50] – to its rightful owner. – What? – 还到他们本来的主人那里 – 什么?
[42:53] We, like, worked our tails off, you know? 我们费了多大力气才找到那些食物 你知道吗?
[42:55] Like, a lot. And the food we gathered was totally… 费了好大的力气 我们收集到的食物…
[42:58] You know. And you’re… You’re all, whatever. 而你,你却… 你真是
[43:01] Yeah, Verne, what were you thinking? The log was full! 是啊,沃恩,你究竟在想什么? 本来原木是堆满食物的!
[43:04] – Full of junk. – So, what are you saying there? – 那些都是垃圾 – 你想说什么?
[43:07] That the food we gather our way isn’t as good as the food we gather your way? 我们用这种方法收集到的食物 不如用你的方法收集到的食物好?
[43:12] Your way? You mean his way. 你们的方法?你是说他的方法?
[43:14] Can’t you see RJ is just using you? 难道你看不出来吗? RJ只是在利用你们
[43:16] Verne! Shame on you. RJ wouldn’t do that. 沃恩!真为你感到羞耻 RJ不会那样做的
[43:20] You have got to trust me on this. Don’t you understand 你们得相信我 你们难道不明白吗?
[43:22] there’s something wrong with him? 他有些地方不对劲
[43:24] My tail tingles every time I get near him. 每次我一靠近他 我的尾巴就开始疼痛
[43:27] So we’re supposed to go hungry because your butt’s vibrating? 你是说,就因为你屁股抽搐了一下 我们就得听你的,每天挨饿?
[43:30] I’m starting to think that tingle is just you being jealous. 我现在觉得 你说那些话纯粹都是出于嫉妒
[43:33] – Jealous? Of him? – Yeah. – 嫉妒?嫉妒他? – 没错
[43:36] He’s embracing the future there, and you’re just holding us back. 他给我们带来美好的生活 你却在这里拖我们的后腿
[43:39] I hold you back, all right. From extinction. 我拖你们的后腿 没错,我是在防止你们灭绝
[43:42] See what you’ve done here? 看看你都做了什么?
[43:43] If they listened to half the stuff you’re telling them, 仅仅听信你一半的话
[43:46] they’ll be dead within a week. You are only interested in taking advantage 一周之内他们就都得死了 你只是在利用他们
[43:49] because they’re too stupid and naive to know any better. 因为他们都很愚蠢幼稚
[43:56] I’m not stupid. 我不愚蠢
[44:00] OK, I didn’t mean… 我不是那个意思
[44:03] I meant ignorant. 我是说无知
[44:07] To the ways over… over there. 是指,是相对树篱那边的生活而言的
[44:11] Come on, you guys. You know I didn’t mean it like that. 别这样,伙计们 你们知道我不是那个意思
[44:13] Don’t… don’t do this. 别,别这样
[44:15] Stella? Ozzie? 斯塔娜?奥齐?
[44:19] Hammy? You know I didn’t… 哈米?你知道我不是…
[44:23] – Hammy… – I’m not stupid. – 哈米… – 我不愚蠢
[44:27] Please. 别这样
[45:13] – Good night, Uncle RJ. – Good night, kiddo. – 晚安,RJ叔叔 – 晚安,孩子们
[45:22] Moon’s full, RJ. See ya in the morning. 满月了,RJ 明天早上见
[45:54] This’ll cut you down to size! 这些治得了你们
[46:01] I got ya! 抓到你了!
[46:08] – Is it done? – Affirmative. – 都完事了吗? – 当然
[46:11] Did you put this one in? This Depelter Turbo? 你装这个东西了吗?
[46:13] That’s a contraband item, ma’am, as it is illegal in every state, except Texas. 这个东西是违禁品 除了在德州,在其他州都是违禁的
[46:19] I don’t care if it’s against the Geneva Convention. 我才不在乎它是不是违背了日内瓦条约呢
[46:21] – I want it! – I thought you might. – 我要这个! – 我就知道你会要的
[46:24] So I took the liberty of installing it for you. 所以我擅自决定给你安装了
[46:30] Adios, animal infestation. 再见了,再也不会有动物横行了
[46:36] Oh, my. 哦,天啊
[46:53] What have I done? 我都做了什么?
[46:57] – Shouldn’t have taken all that food. – What? – 我本不应该拿那些食物的 – 什么?
[47:00] I shouldn’t have taken all that food. 我本不应该拿那些食物的
[47:02] I was just trying to return things to the way they were. 我只是希望一切都能恢复原状
[47:05] I was just being cautious. ‘Cause that’s what I am. 我这人太谨慎了 没办法,我就是这样的人
[47:08] I’m naturally tentative. 我天生就这样小心
[47:10] There’s even places in my shell I haven’t been. 我办事处处小心谨慎
[47:12] You, on the other hand, you’re like… cool. 而你呢 你太…酷了
[47:14] And crazy and fearless. 很疯狂,无所畏惧
[47:17] I think they’re right. I think I’m just jealous. 我觉得他们说的没错 我是在嫉妒你
[47:21] Verne, believe me, you should not be jealous of me. 沃恩,相信我 你不应该嫉妒我的
[47:26] You got a good thing here. You’re trying to do what’s best for your family. 你做的很好 你一直在尽力保护你的家人
[47:29] And I think you’re what’s best for them now. 我现在觉得你对他们来说才是最重要的
[47:32] What about your tail? 你的尾巴怎么说?
[47:35] My head says listen to my tail 我的大脑告诉我听我的尾巴的
[47:37] my tail says listen to my head, and I just… 我的尾巴告诉我听我大脑的,我…
[47:40] …end up with an upset stomach. …现在我的胃好痛
[47:42] That’s why you need to be in charge now. 所以说现在你要负起责任来
[47:44] – You don’t know what’s going on. – And you do. – 你不知道究竟是怎么回事 – 你知道啊
[47:47] – So, what’s the problem? – This, Verne, is the problem. – 还有什么问题吗? – 这个,沃恩,这个就是问题
[47:50] – You see this? – I’m listening. – 你看到了吗? – 我在听你说
[47:53] Just… 这个…
[47:54] Just hang on a second. All right? 等我一下,好吗?
[47:58] I… 你…
[47:59] – You throwing the party? – Yes. To the right. – 是你要开酒会吗? – 没错,放在右边
[48:02] There are protective booties to put on over your shoes. 那边有些给你的小玩意
[48:05] Yes! Yes! 好啊,太好了
[48:10] – What is this? – What? – 这到底是什么东西? – 什么?
[48:12] Oh, that… 哦,这个…
[48:15] … is a… …这是…
[48:16] … Iist of all the stuff that you lost, Verne. …我们所有丢失的东西的列表
[48:19] – Really? – It’s a big, long list. You can see. – 真的? – 我们损失了好些东西啊
[48:21] You’re a… organized little guy, aren’t you? Nice job. 你真是有条理的家伙 干得不错
[48:25] You know what? I know a place so chock-full of food, 我知道一个堆满了食物的地方
[48:27] we could get it all back in one night. 我们可以一晚上就把 原来损失的东西都拿回来
[48:29] Great. Let’s go. Where is it? 太好了,那我们行动吧 在什么地方?
[48:31] – lnside that house. – What? – 在那栋房子里面 – 什么?
[48:36] – What is the point of this thing? – Just send it down. – 这个东西到底有什么用啊? – 快给我扔下来
[48:40] What Verne is trying to say is… 沃恩想说得是…
[48:40] What Verne is trying to say is… 沃恩想说得是…
[48:42] I mean, it’s hard to really sum it all up in just one word. 我的意思说很难用一个词来概括
[48:45] – But… – I’m sorry. – 但是… – 对不起
[48:49] Oh, come here. 哦,过来
[48:50] – Oh, come here, Verne. – That’s right. – 哦,过来,沃恩 – 这就对了
[48:54] OK! Listen, stay in the huddle. Here’s the plan. 好的!大家集中一下 这是我们的计划
[48:56] Now, the traps are set here, here, here, 陷阱设在这里,这里,这里
[49:01] here, here, here, here, here, here, 这里,这里,这里,这里,这里
[49:05] here, here, here and here. 这里,这里,这里还有这里
[49:10] Here, here, here, here. 这里,这里,这里,这里
[49:15] Big one here, here, 这里有个大的,这里
[49:18] – and maybe a few over here. – Gee, is that all? – 这里可能还有一些 – 天啊,所有都在这里吗?
[49:21] No. There’s a bunch of red lights all over here. 不是,这里还有很多红色的射线
[49:24] OK, Verne? Looking a little green. 你还好吗,沃恩?
[49:26] I blacked out for a second there, but I get the idea. 刚才有点发晕 但是现在我想到了一个方法
[49:29] There’s lights, traps… I might need to change my shell. 那里有灯光,有陷阱 我可能需要换个甲壳
[49:32] OK, this is us. 好吧,这些就是我们
[49:34] – Can I be the car? – I wanna be the car! – 我能当汽车吗? – 我想当汽车!
[49:36] – I’m the car. You be the shoe. – The shoe is lame. – 我是汽车,你是鞋子 – 鞋子是坏的
[49:40] Why don’t you be that snazzy-looking iron? 那就当电熨斗好了
[49:42] Hey, it’s not important! 嘿,这些都不重要!
[49:44] Besides, I’m the car. I’m always the car. 我是汽车 我永远都要当汽车
[49:47] The plan works in three simple steps. Step one, kill the lights. 这个计划一共有3步 第一步,关掉所有的灯光
[49:50] Step two, get inside. Step three, get out with mountain of food. 第二步,进入房子里面 第三步,带着食物出来
[49:54] But this place is like a fortress. Walls, so high. Doors, impenetrable. 但是那个房子就像堡垒一样 很多高墙,门都难以穿越
[49:59] – How will we get in? – The collar is the key. – 那我们怎么进去呢? – 猫脖子上的项圈就是钥匙
[50:03] Literally, the collar. 项圈
[50:04] It’s like a key that opens the door and if… 那项圈可以打开所有的门,而且…
[50:07] And what? You think he’s just gonna hand over his collar to you? 什么? 你觉得猫会乖乖的把项圈交给你吗?
[50:10] Not to me, my femme fatale. To you. 当然不是交给我,亲爱的小姐 当然是交给你了
[50:12] – Her? – Me? – 给她? – 给我?
[50:14] You, Stella, will get that cat to give you his collar by using… 你,就是你,斯塔娜 你得设计让那只猫乖乖的把项圈交出来
[50:17] – My stink. -…your feminine charms. – 用我的臭味 -…用你女性的魅力
[50:21] Was that out loud? 我声音很大吗?
[50:23] Look, raccoon, maybe that mask you’re wearing is obstructing your view, 浣熊 你带的那个面具可能阻挡了你的视线
[50:27] but if you haven’t noticed, I’m a skunk. 要是你还没有注意到的话 告诉你,我是臭鼬
[50:30] On the outside, maybe. But I’m looking inside, Stella, and I see a fox. 从外表看,你是臭鼬 但是内在的,斯塔娜,你就是一个大美人
[50:34] And all we gotta do is get her out. 现在我们就要把你的美丽释放出来
[50:42] – Scissors. – Scissors? – 剪子 – 剪子?
[50:43] – Here we go. – Watch the… – 就这样 – 当心点
[50:45] – Charcoal. – Charcoal? – 黑煤 – 黑煤?
[50:48] – Air freshener. – Tomato juice. – 空气清新剂 – 番茄酱
[50:50] – Cork. – Cork? Don’t you dare. – 木塞 – 木塞?看你们敢?
[50:55] – Get ’em! – Score! Yeah! – 好了! – 赢了,太好了!
[51:00] One more thing. 还有一件事
[51:03] Stop. That’s it. 好了,都好了
[51:05] Ladies and gentlemen, our work here is done. 女士们,先生们 我们的杰作诞生了
[51:10] Oh, my. 哦,天啊
[51:11] – Big jeepers. – She’s all like, wow. – 老天爷啊 – 她真是,哇!
[51:14] What? 什么?
[51:25] Meow. 哇
[51:27] – Whoa! – Amazing! – 哇! – 好美啊!
[51:29] Gosh, she looks… 天,她真是…
[51:30] Wow. 哇
[51:37] All right, gang, this is it. We’re going in. 好了,伙计们,我们出发了
[51:48] Not again. Dang it! Those things are so lifelike. 别这样,倒霉! 那些东西做的太象真的了
[51:53] Curse you, plastic moldsman. 诅咒你,你们这些塑料模型
[52:13] OK, Hammy. 好了,哈米
[52:16] Hammy! 哈米!
[52:31] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. 快去,快去,快去,快去,快去
[52:35] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不,不,不,不,不,不要啊!
[52:39] Hammy, I told you that cookie’s junk! 哈米,告诉过你那些甜点是垃圾!
[52:41] But I like a cookie. 可我喜欢甜点
[52:43] What’s going on? Is everything OK? 怎么回事?一切都还好吧?
[52:53] Here we go! 好啦!
[52:54] Come on, Hammy, come on. Follow the pretty light. There it is, that’s it. 快点,哈米,快点跟着红点走 这就对了,就这样
[53:00] That’s it, that’s it. 就这样,就这样
[53:02] There it is. Go get it. 就在那,快点过去
[53:10] That’s it, that’s it. 就这样,就这样
[53:13] Go get it, you little nut! 快点,小家伙
[53:16] Bingo! OK, step two. 好了!现在第二步
[53:19] I thought we’d be dead by step two, so this is going great! 我以为在第二步之前我们就都死了 看来进展的很顺利啊
[53:24] OK, gorgeous, you’re on. 好的,美人,该你上场了
[53:29] Man, this better be one stupid cat. 天啊,最好对付的是只蠢猫
[53:32] Audio, go! 好了,走吧!
[53:37] She’s supposed to be a cat. 她在装猫
[53:39] Put it on cat. Maybe the cat likes a cow. 把钮调到猫那档 可能猫喜欢牛叫的声音
[53:42] Who goes there? 什么人?
[53:44] You’re a cat! You’re a cat! 你是只猫!你是只猫!
[53:46] You’re a cat! 你是只猫!
[53:48] I mean, I’m a cat. 我的意思是,我是只猫
[53:50] – Meow. – Yeah, right. – 喵 – 对,没错
[53:52] Shoo. Go on, get away from here. 好了,快走吧,快点走开
[53:54] My owner does not give scraps to common strays. 我家主人可不在乎那些迷路的猫
[53:57] Common strays? All right, you asked for it. 迷路的猫? 好吧,这可是你自找的
[54:00] – Get the collar! – Gee, that’s a nice collar you got on. – 去拿项圈! – 天啊,你的项圈可真漂亮
[54:03] – Mind if I have a look? – No! Come no closer! – 能不能给我看看? – 不行,别过来!
[54:06] I must not be so near a creature of the outdoor woods. 我不能和野外的动物近距离接触
[54:11] – Away with your filth! – My filth? – 滚开你个脏东西? – 我脏?
[54:14] – My filth?! – Oh, jeepers, here we go. – 我脏? – 哦,老天爷啊
[54:16] OK, that’s it. I am sick and tired of everybody taking one look at me 好啊,没错 我已经厌倦了别人一看到我
[54:20] and running away ’cause they think I’m filthy. 觉得我很脏就吓的跑开
[54:23] Well, I got news for you. 我来告诉你
[54:24] I didn’t get all primped and preened to have some over-fed, pompous puffball 我不会刻意打扮自己 就为了叫一个自以为是的家伙
[54:28] tell me he’s too good for me. I got makeup on my butt, dude! 告诉我我根本配不上他 伙计,我连屁股都化妆了!
[54:32] And you don’t even wanna know about the cork! 关于木塞的事情你就更不需要知道了
[54:34] Stop! No one has ever spoken to me like that! 停下来! 还从来没有人这么和我说过话!
[54:40] It is bold. I like it. 你真大胆,我喜欢
[54:46] Well, believe me, there’s more where that came from… 相信我 我身上还有很多你意想不到的东西呢…
[54:50] -…puffball. – All right, team, let’s boogie. 好了,伙计们,我们开始行动了
[54:52] You are strong. Your essence is overpowering. 你很强壮 你的魅力无法阻挡
[54:56] – What…? What do you mean by that? – It is your eyes. – 什么?你这么说是什么意思? – 你的眼睛
[54:58] – My eyes. – They are luminous. – 我的眼睛 – 他们是那么明亮
[55:02] Luminous? Dang. 明亮?
[55:05] You know, I think this is the part where I blacked out. 我觉得这就是我刚才发昏的地方
[55:08] Did the little shoes and cars actually get into the house? 那些鞋子和汽车真的能进来这个房子吗?
[55:12] – So you got a name? – Yes. – 你有名字吗? – 当然
[55:15] It is a Persian name, for I am Persian. 那是波斯名字,因为我是波斯猫
[55:18] I was born Prince Tigeriess Mahmood Shabaz. 我以前是波斯王子
[55:21] That’s a mouthful. Can I just call you Tiger? 还挺绕嘴的 我叫你老虎还不好?
[55:26] – This place is huge. – Wicked cool. – 这地方可真大 – 真太酷了
[55:31] Animals are in the house. 我们来啦
[55:42] Wow! 哇!
[55:45] – Oh, my goodness. – This is so cool. – 哦,天啊 – 真是酷呆了
[55:48] – Yes! OK, stations, everybody. – Let’s boogie! – 太好了,现在大家各就各位 – 行动吧!
[55:52] – We got it. – Here we go. – 明白了 – 好了
[55:53] No grip, no grip, no grip. 别紧张,别紧张
[55:56] – Hammy! Less claw, more pad. – Oh, OK. – 哈米,别用爪子,用你的脚 – 好的
[56:00] That hurt. 好痛啊
[56:09] – Just a minute, I’ll be right there. – What was that? – 等一下,我马上就过去 – 那边怎么了?
[56:12] It… That’s just the sound of my heart. Can’t you hear it? 那…那只是我心跳的声音 难道你听不出来吗?
[56:21] This way, this way! 这边,这边!
[56:28] OK, OK, we’re good. Go back to work. 好了,好了,没事了,接着干活吧
[56:32] There ya go. 好了
[56:34] Here, catch! 这,接着
[56:41] Oh, boy. 哦,天啊
[56:44] Yes, I’m gonna make it. 好了,这回我能搞定
[56:46] My father, he had an exceptionally flat face. 我爸爸,他有一张异常平滑的面庞
[56:49] He was so beautiful, he could barely breathe. 他简直是美极了,令人窒息的美
[56:52] Fascinating. 太迷人了!
[56:54] …inside, I have a multi-leveled climby-thing …我房里有一个多层的可以用来攀登的东西
[56:56] with shag carpet. 上面还有很多松软的地毯
[56:58] – Come, I show you. – No, no! – 过来,我给你看看 – 不,不用了!
[57:00] I haven’t told you about my life. 我还没告诉你我的生活呢
[57:01] Good, good. Going great, going great. 好的,好的,一切都进展顺利
[57:05] What is that? 那是什么?
[57:06] That is what gets the humans out of bed in the morning. 那东西是用来每天早上叫醒人类的
[57:12] Where’d she go? 她去哪了?
[57:13] Get down and stay down. 趴下,都趴下
[57:21] Move. Move. 快走,快走
[57:41] Come on! We’ve gotta go before she comes back. 快点,我们得在她回来之前离开这里
[57:45] – No! Not without those Spuddies. – What? – 不!拿到薯片才能走 – 什么?
[57:48] Lou, Penny, back to the TV. Heather, keep an eye on that human. 露,佩尼,回到电视那里去 西斯,帮我盯着那女人的动向
[57:51] – I’m on it, RJ. – No, Heather. Wait! – 遵命,RJ – 不,西斯,等一下!
[57:53] The tingle, the tingle. 疼痛,疼痛
[57:56] RJ! The wagon’s full, let’s get out of here. RJ!小推车已经满了 我们快点离开这里吧
[57:58] Vincent, this’ll only take a second 文森特,只要再花一点时间就好了
[58:00] – Vincent? – Where? – 文森特? – 在哪里?
[58:01] – Who’s Vincent? – Oh, Verne, Vincent. – 谁是文森特? – 哦,沃恩,文森特
[58:04] Simple slip of the bear. Tongue! 就这么简单的从”熊”边上说出来了 不对,是从嘴边上说出来了!
[58:06] Just bear with me is what I meant to say. 我想说的是,你再忍耐一下子
[58:11] There’s no bear. 这里可没有熊
[58:16] Lights fading. Limbs growing co… 灯光昏暗,四肢变得…
[58:21] Heather. 西斯
[58:30] Oh, Heather! 哦,西斯!
[58:33] There’s a dead, white rat on my staircase. 我家楼梯上有一只死了的白老鼠
[58:40] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[58:41] I learned from the best, Dad. 爸,你教我的关键时候要装死
[58:43] That’s my girl. 好孩子
[58:45] Come to Papa. 快点过来
[58:48] We better hurry. We don’t have much time. 我们得快点了 没有时间了
[58:50] – What’s going on, RJ? – Nothing! – 到底怎么了,RJ? – 没什么!
[58:52] Let’s get out of here because we have what we need. 我们已经拿到我们需要的了 快点走吧
[58:54] – No, we don’t. – What are you talking about? – 不,我们还没有 – 你说什么呢?
[58:56] – We have more than enough. – Hey, listen. – 我们已经拿的够多的了 – 嘿,听我说
[58:58] I’ve got this long to hand over that wagon of food to a homicidal bear. 我这么做只是为了 把那一推车吃的交给一只吃人的熊
[59:02] If these Spuddies aren’t on the menu, then I will be. Now let go of my tail. 要是没有这个薯片的话,我就死定了 现在快放开我
[59:06] What? 什么?
[59:07] Let go! 放开我!
[59:12] Hey, whoa! 嘿,哇!
[59:16] I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go. 对不起,我得先走了
[59:18] Stella, Stella, where are you going? Stella! 斯塔娜,斯塔娜 你要去哪里?斯塔娜!
[59:27] Stella! 斯塔娜!
[59:28] Look, it’s not you. It won’t work, OK, because I’m a… 你不行,知道吗,我们不合适 因为我是…
[59:33] Skunk! 臭鼬!
[59:34] Yeah, that. Sorry you have to see this. 对,没错,不好意思叫你看到这个
[59:37] Fire in the hole! 我要放炮了!
[59:44] – Oh, my… – This smell doesn’t bother you? – 哦,我的… – 你难道不怕这个味道吗?
[59:47] No. This face was bred for beauty. 不怕,你的脸好美
[59:50] I cannot smell a thing. 我什么都闻不到
[59:52] You can’t smell? 你什么都闻不到?
[1:00:01] To the door! Go, go, go, go, go, go! 到门那去,快点,快点,快点!
[1:00:05] – Run! – This way! – 快跑! – 这边!
[1:00:10] Let’s party. 演出开始了
[1:00:13] Bunnies! 小家伙们!
[1:00:15] Flee, my love. 快走,我亲爱的
[1:00:18] Run, that way. Outside! 快跑,那边,快到外面去!
[1:00:20] Move, kids! Come on! 快点,孩子们,快点!
[1:00:26] Buenos días, reptile. 再见了,爬虫
[1:00:34] You’ve just been verminated. 这就是你的下场
[1:00:38] You stink. 你身上可真味啊
[1:00:40] That’s because you let them into my… house! 都是因为你叫这些家伙进到我家!
[1:00:43] – Those… – Hey, Nancy, stop your honkin’. – 那些… – 嘿,南希,别叫了
[1:00:45] These little guys will be disposed of quickly and humanely. 这些小家伙会被人道迅速的消灭掉的
[1:00:49] No! Not humanely. As inhumanely as possible. 不要,不要对他们人道 越不人道,越残忍越好
[1:00:55] It was a pleasure doing business with you, ma’am. 和你合作真是愉快啊,女士
[1:01:14] – What’s he gonna do to us, Mama? – I don’t know, baby. – 妈妈,他会把我们怎么样? – 孩子,我也不清楚
[1:01:19] I don’t wanna die, Dad. Not for real. 爸,我不想死,不想真的死掉
[1:01:22] There, there, there, sweetheart. We’ll be OK. 孩子,别担心,我们会没事的
[1:01:29] You were right about him, Verne. 沃恩,你以前说的对
[1:01:32] We shoulda listened. Sorry there. 我们应该听你的,对不起了
[1:01:34] No. 别这样
[1:01:38] I knew we couldn’t trust him, and I got us into this. 我知道我们不应该信任他的 但是我还是把大家都牵连进来了
[1:01:42] I should’ve known better. 我本应该预料到这些的
[1:01:52] Wow! 哇!
[1:01:54] Vincent? 文森特?
[1:01:55] So I was on my way down here to kill you. 我本来是来这里杀你的
[1:01:57] But I stopped to watch the show, and I gotta say… 但是我忍不住停下来看这场好戏 我不得不说…
[1:02:03] …that, right there, …那,看那里
[1:02:05] is a thing of beauty. 这一幕真是太精彩了
[1:02:09] That is the most vicious, deceitful, 这是我这辈子见到的最无耻,最欺诈
[1:02:13] self-serving thing I’ve ever seen. 最自私自利的一幕
[1:02:16] Classic RJ. 真是太经典了,RJ
[1:02:18] You take the food, and they take the fall. 你拿到了食物 他们则将要死去
[1:02:27] You keep this up, you’re gonna end up just like me. 继续这样下去 你就会和我一样
[1:02:31] Having everything you ever wanted. 拥有你想要的一切
[1:02:34] But I already had that. 但是那一切我已经拥有了
[1:02:36] What, them? Who are you kidding? 什么,你说他们吗? 你开什么玩笑呢?
[1:02:40] You said it yourself, you’re a family of one. 你自己说的,你是孤家寡人一个
[1:02:44] Always will be. 而且你永远都会孤单一人的
[1:02:45] It’s how guys like you and me survive. 这才是你我这样的人得以生存的方法
[1:02:48] So a few saps got hurt in the process. 在这个进程中 一些傻子受到伤害也是在所难免的
[1:02:51] Tough. That’s life. Trust me, you don’t need them. 很难,但这就是生活 听我的,你不需要他们
[1:02:57] Actually, I do. 但是我需要!
[1:03:02] And right now, they really need me. 而且现在,他们也需要我
[1:03:07] So I really need this! 我现在需要这些东西!
[1:03:09] RJ! RJ!
[1:03:17] What the…? 怎么…?
[1:03:25] – There goes my back again. – Are you OK? – 我的背又撞到了 – 你还好吧?
[1:03:32] You sorry sack of rat dung. 你这个混蛋
[1:03:34] Whoa, Stella, this is a rescue. I’m rescuing you. 喔,斯塔娜,这是营救 我现在要救你们出来
[1:03:37] I’m gonna gas you so hard your grandchildren’ll stink. 我要对你使劲放屁 好叫你的孙子们也一直臭下去
[1:03:40] – Bear! – What’s that? – 熊! – 那是什么?
[1:03:42] – Bear! – Hair? – 熊! – 头发?
[1:03:43] – Bear! – Dare? – 熊? – 胆量?
[1:03:44] – Bear! – Oh, bear! – 熊! – 哦,熊!
[1:03:52] What? 怎么?
[1:03:56] – We’re out of control! – We can drive. – 我们失控了! – 我们会开车
[1:03:58] – It’s just like Auto-Homicide 3! – What? – 就像汽车杀人游戏3一样! – 什么?
[1:04:06] Verne, let me in! Wrong button! Wrong button! 沃恩,让我进去! 不是那个钮,不是那个按钮!
[1:04:10] – Please select destination. – Take us home! Take us to the log! – 请选择目的地 – 带我们回家,带我们回到原木那里去!
[1:04:15] Previous destination selected. Make a legal U-turn. 之前的目的地已选定 请转一个U字弯
[1:04:18] We got it! 明白了
[1:04:23] – Hammy! Let me in! – Not listening to RJ. – 哈米,让我进去! – 别听RJ的话
[1:04:27] Kids, lose that bear! 孩子们,把那只熊甩掉
[1:04:29] What weapons do we have? 我们有什么武器可以用?
[1:04:31] – We’ve got a hammer. – Cool. – 我们有锤子 – 太好了
[1:04:35] You little… 你这个小…
[1:04:38] Thank you. Yes, yes! Hey! 谢谢,好的,好的,嘿!
[1:04:40] – Let me in, let me in! – No! Ring-tailed charlatan! – 让我进去,让我进去! – 不行!你这个骗子!
[1:04:43] Ozzie! 奥齐!
[1:04:45] He’s trying to help us. Just let him in. 他现在在帮我们,让他进来
[1:04:46] – After what he did to us? – But he came back. – 你忘了之前他是怎么对我们的了吗? – 但他现在回来啦
[1:04:50] And he brought a bear. 是啊,还带了只熊一起回来
[1:04:55] – No fighting while we’re driving. – We will turn this van around, mister. – 我们开车的时候请不要吵架 – 先生,我们会把车开翻的
[1:05:00] He started it. 他挑的头
[1:05:01] I’m telling you, he’s trying to help us. 我只是说他现在在帮我们
[1:05:03] But, Verne, you’re the one who always says trust your tail. 但是,沃恩,你一直说要相信你尾巴的感觉
[1:05:07] But it’s not tingling. 我尾巴现在一点都不痛
[1:05:10] – Why didn’t you say so? – Hey! – 为什么你不早说! – 嘿!
[1:05:13] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢,谢谢
[1:05:17] – You’re dead, RJ! – Duck! RJ,你死定了
[1:05:19] – And your friends are next. – Look out! – 之后就是你的朋友们 – 当心!
[1:05:23] Make an immediate left turn. 马上向左转
[1:05:29] Bonus points! 加分的地方!
[1:05:39] Yeah! 太好了!
[1:05:44] RJ! RJ!
[1:05:46] Yeah! 啊!
[1:05:47] – Look out. – High score. – 当心 – 高分区
[1:05:49] No, no, no, no! 不,不,不,不要!
[1:06:11] You have arrived. 你已抵达目的地
[1:06:16] Everybody all right? 大家都还好吧?
[1:06:20] – Come on! – We’ve gotta go, we’ve gotta go! – 快点 – 我们得马上离开这里,离开这里!
[1:06:23] The old jazz dance injury. 我以前的旧伤
[1:06:25] – Come on, come on. Quillo! – Go, go, go. – 快点,快点,奎罗! – 快,快,快
[1:06:33] – Did we make it? – That was close! – 我们没事了吗? – 好险
[1:06:35] – All right! – Are we here? – 太好了 – 我们到家了?
[1:06:36] Penny? The kids here? Hammy? 佩尼?孩子都在这里吗?哈米呢?
[1:06:38] Scary clown. 可怕的小丑
[1:06:48] Look out! 当心!
[1:06:55] A weed hacker, Verne. A weed hacker! 除草机,沃恩,除草机!
[1:06:59] – Hey! – Up, up, go up. – 嘿! – 上,上,往上走
[1:07:02] Show your little rat faces. Filthy creatures. 给我出来,你们这些死东西!
[1:07:06] Stay in the woods where you belong. 呆在你们自己的地盘里面吧
[1:07:08] Watch out! 当心!
[1:07:14] You guys wanna party, do ya? All right, then, let’s party. 你们想玩玩是吗? 那好,我们就来玩玩看
[1:07:20] – Mom! – Kids! – 妈妈! – 孩子们!
[1:07:22] Penny, Lou, look out! Down! 佩尼,露,当心!趴下!
[1:07:27] That’s it! Verne, get everybody out of here. I’ll distract him. 这样好了,沃恩,带大伙离开这里 我去分散他的注意力
[1:07:31] – Are you crazy? He’ll kill you. – Well, I’m the one he wants. – 你疯了吗?他会杀了你的 – 我才是他想要的人
[1:07:34] Take care of your family, Verne. 沃恩,照顾好你的家人
[1:07:35] I intend to. The whole family. 我会的,我会照顾好每个人的
[1:07:38] – There’s got to be something we can do. – There’s no time. – 我们一定还能想出别的办法 – 没有时间了
[1:07:43] Hammy! 哈米!
[1:07:50] Hey, Vincent. You were right. 嘿,文森特,你说的没错
[1:07:52] With a Spuddie, enough just isn’t enough. 薯片在手,一切都永无止境
[1:07:56] RJ! RJ!
[1:07:59] Now, Hammy. Go, go, go! 哈米,快点,快点,快点!
[1:08:01] OK… 好的
[1:08:39] I got the cookie. 我拿到甜点了
[1:09:20] – That’s the… – The Depelter Turbo. – 那个是… – 我给你装的那个违禁杀虫产品
[1:09:24] Prepare for a lot of stinging. 小心,会很疼的
[1:09:27] Oh, no! No, no! No, no! No! 哦,不,不,不要!
[1:09:43] Ouch! 啊!
[1:09:45] That stung like I knew it would! 这种痛感我好像知道似的
[1:09:58] – Yeah! – All right! – 啊! – 太好了!
[1:10:02] Good job, everybody. That’s teamwork. 办的好,伙计们,这才是团队精神
[1:10:04] Come here, Hammy, come here. You are a genius, my boy. 过来,哈米 孩子,你简直就是天才
[1:10:06] Oh, thank you. 哦,谢谢
[1:10:10] And, Verne, don’t you ever fix this shell! 沃恩,别再惦记着换这个甲壳了!
[1:10:12] Yeah. Glad it’s working for ya. 好的,真高兴它对你有用
[1:10:15] Take it off, give it back. 脱下来,还给我
[1:10:17] Here we go, off to the Rockies for you, Smoky. 好了,带你回洛基山脉了,伙计
[1:10:20] Now, you do realize that was a Depelter Turbo? 你知道你用的那是违禁品吗?
[1:10:23] Officer, please. It was that Verminator. 长官,是那个除虫公司的人给我的
[1:10:25] He sold it to me. This has nothing to do with me. 他卖给我的 和我没关系
[1:10:28] Hey, hey, it was in your yard. 嘿,嘿,这可是在你家的院子里啊
[1:10:29] Your name’s on the contract, so tell it to the judge. 合同上面还有你的签名 你自己和法官说去吧
[1:10:32] – No! It’s not my fault! Let go of me! – Ma’am… – 不!那不是我的错!放开我! – 女士
[1:10:34] I can’t be arrested! I’m the president of the homeowner’s association! 我不能被捕啊!我是私人房屋协会的主席啊!
[1:10:38] Take her down! 抓住她!
[1:10:39] She’s getting away! 她想跑!
[1:10:41] – We got a twitcher! Watch it! Ma’am! – Get her! – 她还挺厉害的,当心! – 抓住她!
[1:10:46] – Stop that! – Can I get help over here? – 别打了 – 能不能帮我一把?
[1:10:48] Somebody get a hold of her legs! 来人按住她的腿!
[1:10:50] – Play? – Oh, no! – 玩游戏吗? – 哦,不!
[1:10:51] No, no! No, no! 不,不,不,不要!
[1:10:54] High five, Hammy! 干得不错,哈米
[1:10:56] – Yes! – It worked! – 是啊! – 成功了!
[1:10:58] We did it! 我们成功了!
[1:11:00] – Oh, yes! – Stella! – 太好了! – 斯塔娜!
[1:11:03] – Stella! – Over here, Tiger. – 斯塔娜! – 我在这,老虎
[1:11:04] Oh, Stella. 哦,斯塔娜
[1:11:07] So this is the outdoor woods? I like it. 这里就是室外的森林?我喜欢这里
[1:11:12] Come on, big boy. You’re coming with me. 过来,你和我过来
[1:11:15] You know, RJ, just for the record, RJ,只是想叫你知道
[1:11:18] if you had told us that all that food you were trying to get 要是你早告诉我们所有的食物都是
[1:11:21] was to pay back an angry bear, we would’ve given it to you. 给那只大熊的话 我们会把食物都给你的
[1:11:24] – Really? – Yeah, that’s what families do. – 真的? – 当然,家人之间会那样做的
[1:11:28] They look out for each other. 家人之间是应该互相照顾的
[1:11:30] – I’ve never had anything like that. – I know. But believe me, this… – 我从来没有家人 – 我知道,不过相信我,这些…
[1:11:35] This is the gateway to the good life. 这些都是通往幸福生活的大门
[1:11:38] Wish you would’ve told me that sooner. 要是你早点告诉我这些就好了
[1:11:40] Well, that’s bad communication. Also something families do. 可能我们沟通不够吧 家人有时也会出现这种问题的
[1:11:43] So, what do you say? You wanna be a part of it? 你觉得怎么样? 想不想成为这个家庭的一员?
[1:11:51] Come here, come here. I promised I wouldn’t do this. OK. 过来,过来 我说过我不会再这样做的了
[1:11:56] Welcome to the family! 欢迎加入我们的大家庭!
[1:11:58] – Hey! – Group hug! – 嘿! – 拥抱一下!
[1:12:00] OK, OK. 好的,好的
[1:12:02] What a first week of spring. 真是难忘的春天的第一个星期啊
[1:12:04] Wait a minute! That means there’s only 267 days left till winter. 等一下!也就是说还有267天就到冬天了
[1:12:08] What are we gonna do for food? 我们的食物该怎么办呢?
[1:12:11] Yes, Hammy. 哈米,你说吧
[1:12:13] I filled the log. 我把原木填满了
[1:12:15] – Jeepers! – What…? – 天啊 – 什么?
[1:12:18] Look, look! I found my nuts! 看,快看!我找到我的坚果了!
[1:14:34] That, my friends, is the object of all human attention and devotion. 伙计们,这个东西就是人类的至爱
[1:14:39] – And they call it a TV. – Wicked cool! – 他们管它叫电视 – 酷!
[1:14:41] Humans feel an inner need to connect with the world around them. 人类觉得和他们周围的世界 联系在一起是很重要的
[1:14:45] That is super-duper. 真是太棒了
[1:14:46] They also feel a need to sit on their fat butts. 他们也觉得有必要 让他们肥胖的屁股休息一下
[1:14:48] Watching TV fulfills both needs at the same time. 看电视能同时满足他们的这两个要求
[1:14:50] Wow. Interesting. 哇,有意思
[1:14:52] Come on, kids. Family time there, in front of the TV. Got your snack food? 过来,孩子们,家庭时间到了 坐在电视前面,休闲食品都拿了吗?
[1:14:56] Buy a vowel. Buy a vowel! Buy a “Y”. Please buy a “Y”. 买个元音,买个元音 买一个”Y”,快买一个”Y”
[1:14:59] – I can’t find the remote. – Hey, Spikey, race ya! – 我找不到遥控器 – 嘿,斯派克,快点
[1:15:01] – Has anybody seen the remote? – Dad, chill. – 谁看到遥控器了? – 爸,别着急
[1:15:04] I could do a little TV. 我先稍微表演一下
[1:15:05] Today’s the day we find out if the baby is gifted 今天我们就能知道 那个孩子是不是真的是天才
[1:15:08] or if Saxon is really an alien. 或者知道萨克逊人是不是真的外星人
[1:15:10] Like Khan in Star Trek ll! 就好像星战2里面的可汗一样
[1:15:11] The Genesis Project was in the hands of the Enterprise, 那个计划本来是由企业控制的
[1:15:14] but Khan had his plan to steal the invention! 但是可汗有办法把那个计划偷到手
[1:15:16] – Well, that was specific. – I saw it on TNT, a retrospective. – 哇,可真够详细的 – 我是在TNT的回顾展上看到的
[1:15:19] – Gummi Worm, anybody? – Let me have one. – 虫仔果汁,有人要吗? – 给我一个
[1:15:22] Bucky, pass this to Lou. 巴蒂,把这个给露
[1:15:23] – Taste this. – Don’t you take that. – 尝尝吧 – 别尝那个
[1:15:26] – This is the perfect food. – Fat-free cookies? – 那东西不错 – 无脂甜点吗?
[1:15:28] Might as well be eating dirt. 和吃土的感觉差不多
[1:15:29] I’ve had dirt. I don’t like dirt. It tastes like dirt. 我已经尝过了,我不喜欢,难吃死了
[1:15:32] The show is starting. 演出开始了
[1:19:18] Hang on a minute. 等一下
[1:19:20] I can’t wait. I can’t wait. 等不及了,我等不及了
[1:19:27] Yes! Here we go. 好的,来啦
[1:19:31] – Kind of anticlimactic. – Shoot! 真扫兴
2006年

Post navigation

Previous Post: japhson-lethal4 &英文 ass(简体)电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Wonderful World(精彩世界)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme