Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Outbreak(恐怖地带)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Outbreak(恐怖地带)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:恐怖地带
英文名称:Outbreak
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] 人类统治地球的最大威胁是病毒     -诺贝尔得主: 乔什瓦·李德伯格
[01:35] Come this way! 跟我来!
[01:41] Men wounded in battle we can deal with. 我们可以治疗外伤
[01:44] But this strange disease. 对这种奇怪的病毫无办法
[01:48] Thirty men dead yesterday. 昨天死了30个人
[01:51] 18 the day before. 前天死了18个
[01:54] We need supplies. 需要补充
[01:56] Plasma. 血桨
[01:57] Penicillin. 青霉素
[01:59] We’ll get what you need. 我会给你送来的
[02:00] You’re Americans. 你是美国人
[02:03] Please get me out of this shithole. 带我离开这个鬼地方
[02:06] Buddy, that’s what we’re here for. 伙计 我们就是来接你们的
[02:10] First we’ll take a blood sample, all right? 你先让我们抽点血 行吗?
[02:14] I’m gonna die, right? 我快要死了
[02:16] -You won’t die. -Tell my girl I love her. -你不会死 -转告我妻子 我爱她
[02:19] I won’t tell her. Tell her yourself. 别胡思乱想 你们会团圆
[02:23] The soldiers inside are in the early stages of the disease. 那屋里躺着的全都是早期患者
[02:28] By tomorrow night they will look like this. 他们到明天晚上就变成这样了
[02:32] Mother of God! 上帝!
[02:34] I’ll authorize an immediate airdrop. 我尽快派飞机给你送药品
[02:41] It’s worse than I thought. Get the plane here by 1900. 比我预料的更糟 看来只有牺牲他们了
[02:45] Get the plane, Billy. 只能这样 比利
[03:03] Come on! All right! 我们在这里
[06:42] Isn’t this your last day? 最后一天?
[06:44] Yeah. 是啊
[07:23] Sam, are you there? 赛姆 你在吗?
[07:26] Pick up the phone. We have a situation in Zaire. It doesn’t look good. 快接电话 扎伊尔有病情 看上去很糟
[07:30] Stay there. 别动
[07:32] Hemorrhagic fever, high mortality. 传染很快 死亡率高
[07:35] We picked up a relay from Cairo. 开罗发来传真
[07:37] I said stay! 不许出来!
[07:41] Hi, what’s wrong? 怎么回事?
[07:42] Looks like we have a Level 4. What’s up? 似乎有四级传染病
[07:45] How many dead? 死了多少?
[07:46] Don’t know. There aren’t any numbers yet. 不知道 还没有具体数字
[07:48] -What do you think it is? -Too early to say. -你认为是什么? -很难说
[07:51] The WHO is preparing a team, but I want you there first. 世界卫生组织要派人去调查 你要赶在他们之前
[07:55] You’re off Hanta and flying to Zaire. 放下手头工作 马上去扎伊尔
[07:57] Let me get my crew together. I’ll get back to you. 我马上召集人 再向你汇报
[08:00] I can’t believe this. You’re wet. 真不敢相信 全湿了
[08:02] You are wet. 不听话!
[08:04] Which one disobeyed me first? Lewis, it was you, right? 你俩谁先违背命令? 露易丝 是你!
[08:07] You guys are busted. You look very guilty. 你们可真淘气! 你好像有点内疚
[08:19] Lewis, come on. Get down. 露易丝 过来 下来
[08:23] How are you? 你好
[08:26] Hi, boys. How you doing? What are you doing? 哎 宝贝 你们好吗? 怎么了?
[08:31] You miss me? 想我了?
[08:33] Come here. Who wants some breakfast? 来 谁想吃早饭?
[08:37] Your paper. 你的报纸
[08:39] You here for your stuff? Come on. 来取你的东西? 来吧
[08:46] Bagels. Who wants bagels? Breakfast? 面包 谁要吃面包? 吃吧
[08:49] -Who wants some breakfast? -I’ve got to go away. -谁要吃早饭? -我要出门
[08:51] Where? 去哪?
[08:53] Zaire. 扎伊尔
[08:54] They think there’s cases of hemorrhagic fever there. 他们说那里有4级传染病
[08:57] -Is Casey going? -Yeah. -卡西也去? -是的
[08:59] And Jaffe. The whole crew. 还有杰夫 全组
[09:02] Most of it. 大部分都去
[09:05] Want to leave the dogs? 想把狗留在这里?
[09:07] It’s just 4 days. 就4天
[09:09] I’m going to Atlanta Friday. If you’re late, the dogs go too. 星期五我去亚特兰大 你不回来 我就把狗带走
[09:13] Fair enough. 说定了
[09:14] What will you do at CDC? 你要去疾病控制中心?
[09:16] Working BL4. Same as you. 和你一样搞4级传染病
[09:20] My job. 我的工作
[09:22] I’d like to think of it as my job. 我认为这是我的工作
[09:24] And I won’t have the Pentagon pressuring me. 不再有五角大楼的压力
[09:28] This is mine. 这是我的
[09:30] Take it. 拿走
[09:31] And the rest of your stuff is in boxes in there. 你的东西都在那个纸盒里
[09:37] I can hang on to it till you come back or whatever. 你可以回来再取 随你便
[09:56] You know that you’re giving me all the pictures of us. 你把我俩的合影都分给我了
[10:00] You can keep them. 你留着
[10:06] You keep them. 你留着
[10:09] I don’t want them. 我不想要
[10:10] I don’t want them either, Robby. 可我也不想要
[10:13] Thursday! 就四天!
[10:21] I want a turn-up, on the mark. 中士 你再去调些人帮着搬
[10:24] Yes, Major 是 上校
[10:25] Let’s go! Come on, let’s move it. 快点 动作快点!
[10:27] This plasma goes in the right rudder of the right wing. 这箱血浆放在右边的架子上
[10:30] -Where is Jaffe? -His wife is in labor. He’s on leave. 杰夫在哪? -请假了 他老婆生了
[10:33] -Who’ll read the tissue samples? -You don’t trust me? -那谁来做血样分离? -你信不过我?
[10:36] -Come on! -Fine. -得了 -好吧
[10:37] You want a hotshot scope-jockey, fine, but, frankly, I’m hurt. 你实在需要他 我就叫他来 可你伤了我的自尊心!
[10:41] -Who cut his orders? -The Old Man himself. -谁是指挥? -老头本人
[10:45] He hasn’t got up this early in years. 他起这么早可真是破天荒
[10:48] -I’ll tell him you said so. -I’ll deny it. -我去告诉他 -我否认
[10:52] Good to see you. 你好
[10:54] Thought if I showed my star it might speed things up for you. 我以为亲临现场他们手脚会快点
[10:57] Is it working? 奏效了?
[10:58] No. 不
[11:00] File on the new man. 给你添个人
[11:02] Plus telex traffic to date, and satellite photos from the area. 这是他的档案 传真数据和照片
[11:08] -Sam. -Sir? -赛姆 -嗯?
[11:09] Get in, get out. 快去快回
[11:12] I hate having you here, making my life miserable… 我讨厌你 你让我不自在
[11:15] …but don’t want to lose you to a bug. 但不希望你被病毒杀死
[11:18] -One question. -Go on. -有个问题 -说吧
[11:19] What have I ever done to make your life miserable? 我干了什么让你不自在?
[11:23] You got up today. 你比我起得早
[11:26] Thank you, Billy. 谢谢 比利
[11:49] Major Salt. 萨特少校
[11:50] May I say it’s an honor to work with you. 能参加你的小组感到非常荣幸
[11:54] West Point, Johns Hopkins. How many hours did you log in helicopter school? 上过西点军校 医科大学 飞行技校 飞行时间呢?
[11:58] -85. -Married? -85小时 -成家了?
[12:00] -Yes sir. -Good luck. -是的 -祝你好运
[12:02] Ever been in the field? 没上过前线?
[12:04] But I’m fully trained and highly motivated. 可我有充分的思想准备
[12:06] I’m talking about landing in a hot zone. It’s unique. 这次情况特殊 环境特别危险
[12:10] Have you seen the effects of hemorrhagic fever? 见过坏血病的病例?
[12:13] No, sir. 没有
[12:14] Allow me. 我来解释
[12:15] -Major. -Yes. -少校 -是
[12:16] At first the patient has flu-like symptoms. 患者初期症状像流行性感冒
[12:19] In 2 or 3 days pink lesions appear on his body, along with pustules… 两三天以后全身出现红斑不久变成脓包
[12:23] …which erupt with the blood and pus. A milky substance begins to, 很快就溃烂出血和脓
[12:27] These lesions become full-blown. They feel like mush. 红斑变成脓包就像烤糊的玉米粒
[12:30] There’s vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding in the nose, ears, gums. 呕吐 腹泻 鼻子 耳朵 牙床 眼圈出血
[12:33] The internal organs shut down. They liquefy. 内脏腐烂
[12:35] Very good. We’ve read that in a book too, but… 不错 可这都是书上的
[12:39] …in 16 hours you’ll see it. 16小时后我们将亲眼目睹
[12:42] In the flesh, so to speak. 那滋味可不好受
[12:44] I can handle whatever we encounter. 我保证我能对付得了
[12:46] -lf one panics, we’re all in danger. -He’s under orders not to die. -一个出问题会连累全组 -上级命令他要安全返回
[12:50] And that’s a set of orders he actually plans to follow. 他执行命令向来不折不扣
[14:28] That must be it. 医疗站!
[15:30] He’s losing it! 他受不了了
[15:34] No! Just hang on! 不! 不能脱!
[15:35] I can’t breathe! 我喘不上气
[15:37] Keep your helmet. 不能脱头罩!
[15:39] -Take it off! -No! -我要摘掉 -不行
[15:41] -Keep it on! -Keep it on! -不能脱! -抓住他的手!
[15:42] Don’t let him expose himself! 别让他暴露
[15:45] Goddamn it! Isolate him! Isolate him! 见鬼! 隔离他! 赶快隔离!
[15:49] Don’t worry. 别紧张
[15:51] It’s not airborne. 空气不传染
[15:57] Sam Daniels, USAMRllD. 我是赛姆·丹尼尔
[15:59] Benjamin Iwabi. 本杰明·瓦比
[16:01] We expected you. 你们总算来了
[16:03] We came as soon as possible. 以最快速度赶来的
[16:05] Not soon enough. 来晚了
[16:06] The village is dead. 全死光了
[16:10] Do you know the incubation period? 有潜伏期吗?
[16:12] But it kills in 2 or 3 days. The mortality rate is 100%. 染上两三天就死 死亡率高达100%
[16:16] Jesus. 上帝
[16:17] Did an infected person leave here? 有没有患者离开村子
[16:20] If he did, he’d be dead or dying in the jungle. 离开了也会死在丛林里
[16:22] It’s 50 miles to the next village. 最近的村子离这里也有50英里
[16:25] First case? Patient zero? 是谁第一个发病?
[16:27] A young man called Murazo. 一个年轻人叫莫拉索
[16:30] Worked with a white man to build a road into Kinshasa. 出去打工 修通往金沙萨的公路
[16:34] -When he returned he was sick. -I see. -回来后就病了 -明白了
[16:37] And he drank from this well. 他喝过这井里的水
[16:39] From there, it spreads to the entire village. 把病传染给了全村人
[16:42] Did you identify the carrier? The host? 知道他生病的原因吗?
[16:45] No, when we arrived, he was incoherent. 我们赶到时他已语无伦次
[16:49] He died two hours later. 两小时后就死了
[16:51] He couldn’t tell us. 没有告诉我们
[16:57] He’s not sick. 他没染上?
[17:00] He’s a local ju-ju man. Witch doctor. 他会点法术 是个巫医
[17:04] He stayed in his cave all week. 一直躲在山洞里
[17:06] I’d like to talk to him. 我去找他谈谈
[17:08] No, he talks to me. 他都跟我说了
[17:11] You see, he believes that the gods were awoken from their sleep… 他认为人类乱伐树木
[17:14] …by men cutting down the trees. Where no man should be. And the gods got angry. 惊动了上帝 上帝对人们的做法感到难过
[17:21] This is a punishment. 这是惩罚
[17:55] Alarmingly high fatality. 有极端的致命性
[17:58] All localized within a 3-mile radius. 病区范围约三平方英里
[18:01] Incubation period short. Appears contained. 潜伏期很短 可能不会蔓延
[18:04] You didn’t put “alarmingly.” 你没写”极端的”
[18:05] It’s an adverb. It’s a lazy tool of a weak mind. 那是形容词 是弱智人的偷懒工具
[18:08] I want to add this: 把它加上
[18:09] Billy… 比利
[18:11] …this is the scariest son-of-a-bitch I’ve ever seen. 我从来没见过这么可怕的病
[18:15] And I’ve seen a lot. 我可见得多了
[18:16] Fine. Fax it to Ford’s house. 好 传真到比利家
[18:23] Sorry. 对不起
[18:25] It’s okay. 没关系
[18:26] I’ve never seen anything like it. 以前从没见过
[18:28] I put the team in danger, sir. 差点害死全组的人
[18:30] We’re still here. 我们都还活着
[18:36] I got scared, sir. 我害怕了 长官
[18:40] You know, fear gets a bad rap. 知道害怕不是件坏事
[18:43] I don’t want anybody working with me who isn’t scared. 我不喜欢不知道害怕的人
[18:47] Okay? 懂吗?
[18:48] Then I’m your man, sir. 那我就放心了
[19:12] I sent the fax 6 hours ago. 我6小时前给你发了传真
[19:15] I am not going to issue an alert. 我不打算发警报
[19:17] But you must issue an alert. 可你必须发警报
[19:19] -You said it was contained. -I said “probably contained.” -你说了不会蔓延 -我说可能不会蔓延
[19:22] Monitor the airports! 应该严密监视机场
[19:24] Remember 1989? You found 2 cases of Congo fever in Nairobi… 记得89年? 你在纳米比亚发现两例刚果热
[19:28] …and we put a note in every American kid’s lunch box. 我们在所有美国孩子的午餐里放警告
[19:31] -I was wrong. -You were wrong. -我错了 -你错了
[19:33] What about 1992? Lassa fever? 还有92年 拉萨热?
[19:35] -I was wrong. -Again. -我错了 -继续
[19:37] -But now you’re right? -No, I could be. -这次保证对? -不 我不能保征
[19:39] Yet you waltz into my party smelling like dirty socks… 浑身臭烘烘地闯进我的宴会厅
[19:42] …take me away from Senator Rosales… 把我从罗塞尔参议员身边拉开
[19:45] …who heads the Senate subcommittee in charge of our budget! 他是分管我们年度预算的人
[19:48] Forget Ebola, forget Lassa. This bug kills so fast– 不说埃博拉 不说拉萨 这个病毒很快致死
[19:52] Keep your voice down. 小声点!
[19:55] Now that is exactly my point. 我正是这个意思
[19:57] It is the very lethality of this virus which works for us here. 这病潜伏期短 患者很快就会死
[20:01] They don’t live long enough to spread the thing around. So it is contained. 无法把它传染给远处的人 它不会蔓延
[20:06] I hope so. 但愿是这样
[20:33] I’m through talking, okay? 我料到你不会按时回来
[20:35] You never understood the concept of time. What day is it? 你这人一向没时间观念 今天星期几?
[20:39] Sunday. 星期日
[20:40] When did you say you’d be home? 你说好星期几回来?
[20:41] -Friday. -Thursday, Sam. -星期五 -星期四 赛姆
[20:43] I meant Thursday. 我说的是星期四?
[20:45] Thursday and Friday sound so much alike, even I confuse them. 星期四 星期五紧挨着 有时我会搞错
[20:47] Why didn’t I go to Atlanta like I said I would? 我干嘛不一走了之?
[20:51] You’re decent. If you put the bags. 因为你通情达理 大的放底下
[20:53] Fuck you. 不要你管
[20:55] Fuck you. You said you’d be home Thursday, so I could fly Friday… 说好你星期四回来 我星期五走
[20:58] …buy a toaster and maybe have a day of rest. 上街买个烤箱 休息一天
[21:01] Now I must go to the airport. I won’t get in until 7. 现在我得赶飞机 7点后才能到
[21:06] It’ll be too late to buy a toaster. 烤箱买不成!
[21:08] You know what? I can’t unpack, because I have a welcome cocktail party at 9! 连打开行李的时间都没有 九点钟还要出席欢迎酒会
[21:16] Lewis, move over. 露易丝 让开
[21:18] Move! 快让开!
[21:19] -Get over! -You’re scaring him! -让开! -你吓着它了
[21:21] Lewis. 露易丝
[21:26] That’s because you let him on the sofa. 都怪你允许它上沙发
[21:29] Here. 给
[21:32] We can go now. 可以走了
[21:33] How long are you keeping them? 狗在你那里住多久?
[21:36] They’re going with me to Atlanta. 我要把狗带到亚特兰大去
[21:38] They’re my dogs too. I miss them. 可它们也是我的狗 我想它们
[21:41] Do you want them? Either they go with me or stay with you. 你真想要狗? 它们要么跟你 要么跟我
[21:45] We can’t share them. 我们无法共同拥有它们
[21:47] Decide. 你定吧
[21:48] A negotiation. 商量一下
[21:49] Okay. 好吧
[21:50] Wait! 等等
[21:53] You win. 你赢了
[21:55] Keep them. 你留着吧
[22:01] Let’s go. 我们走了
[22:02] Wait I must tell you, it’s important. 等等 我还有话要说 很重要
[22:06] Now I forgot. 想不起来了
[22:08] -I’ll miss my flight. -Wait a minute, I remember. -我要误飞机了 -等等 想起来了
[22:14] Remember that they like those medium-size bones. 记着狗爱吃中号骨头
[22:18] I know.the little barbecued ones… 我知道 不是小的就行
[22:22] That’s right. 好吧
[22:25] You look tired, Sam. 你很疲倦 赛姆
[22:28] Was it that bad in Zaire? 扎伊尔的事怎么样?
[22:32] Could’ve been better. 糟透了
[22:35] You be careful. 你多保重
[22:40] I wish you luck. You better tell him to go. 祝你好运 走吧
[22:53] We can go now. 我走了
[23:08] That’s not what I said. You’re not getting this. Try to be objective. 我不是那么说的 你没听明白 客观点好吗?
[23:13] Let me understand this. You didn’t want the photos… 你是这个意思 你不想要照片
[23:16] -…but you wanted the dogs? -That’s not it. -可你想要狗 -你曲解了我的话
[23:18] You could have taken a photo of the dogs and solved everything. 你要张狗的照片问题就解决了
[23:22] I open my heart and you make jokes. 我跟你说心里话 你却取笑我
[23:24] -I’m not. -We had the dogs as puppies. 我没有领来的时候它们很小
[23:26] -They were cute. -That’s not the point. -很可爱 -问题不在这里
[23:28] -They’re still cute. -They were ours, and now they’re not. -它们仍然很可爱 -原来是我们的 现在不是了
[23:32] The dogs are a case for the Supreme Court. 狗的事得上最高法院
[23:34] Right or wrong? 你看我做的对不对?
[23:36] We’re looking at the most deadly virus we’ve ever seen. Think about that. 就要和最凶恶的病毒打交道 别胡思乱想了
[23:40] Right or wrong? It’s a question. 说对或是不对? 回答我
[23:43] She’s got a new job at CDC. No, she’s got your job at the CDC. 她在疾病控制中心有新工作 她现在干的活和你一样
[23:46] -Good for her. -Anyway, she’s starting a new life. -为她高兴 -她开始了新生活
[23:49] She’s not coming back. 不会再回来了
[23:51] It’s over. Move on, because, frankly, I’m sick of hearing about it. 都结束了 别再回忆往事 说实话 我听够了
[23:56] All right. What do you mean, it’s over? 你说结束了是什么意思?
[23:59] You really need to seek some help. 你真的需要精神治疗
[24:01] A divorce signed by both parties is strong evidence something is off. 双方同意离婚 就说明夫妻关系彻底完了
[24:05] Did she say it was off? 她是说”完了”?
[24:08] Know how I stayed friends with you both? 我和你们都是好朋友
[24:10] -How? -I don’t have conversations like this. -怎么? -不能在中间说什么
[24:13] I’m not asking you to take sides. She didn’t take the dogs to be mean. 我没要你站在某一边 她要狗没有恶意
[24:16] -I’m asking your opinion. -What is this? -我只是问你的看法 -怎么回事?
[24:20] You didn’t check your suit. It’s torn. 你没检查防护服 有个裂缝
[24:32] Takes your breath away. 别那么紧张
[24:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:47] -Good morning, colonel. -Good morning. -早上好 上校 -早上好 萨特
[24:49] I took the liberty of bringing in the samples. 我把莫塔巴病菌血样取来了
[24:51] An early riser. 他起的更早
[24:53] I was up at 4. 我四点起的
[24:55] Let’s work. Separate and throw them and put them under the scope. 干活吧 血样分离再融化 放到显微镜下
[24:59] Done. 做完了
[25:00] -We’ll have results in a few hours. -Good. -结果几小时后就出来 -很好
[25:03] Listen to the way it rolls off your tongue. Motaba. 这字挺绕口 “莫塔巴”
[25:07] You know, it sounds like a perfume. 听上去像是香水
[25:10] One drop and you’ll feel different. 一滴给你带来新感觉
[25:13] Your lover will melt in your arms. Here, try it. 爱人将在你怀抱里陶醉 给 试试
[25:18] Quick hands. 反应很快
[25:21] But not as quick as mine. 比我还差点
[25:24] Don’t mess with this stuff. You must be ready for anything. 别乱扔东西 千万不能大意
[25:27] Nothing in here can’t kill you. Including the air. 这里任何东西都能要你命包括空气
[25:30] Okay, sirs, here we go. 先生们 结果出来了
[25:32] These are from an 8-hour period. 这是8小时内的病变情况
[25:35] Healthy kidney cells before meeting the virus. 没遇到病毒之前的正常细胞
[25:38] In one hour, a single virus has invaded, multiplied and killed the cell. 1小时 1个病毒进来杀死1个正常细胞
[25:43] In just over 2 hours its offspring invaded the nearby cells… 2小时后周围几个细胞也被杀死
[25:47] …here and here. 这里 这里
[25:49] Continually multiplying. 情况继续发展
[25:51] Jesus Christ, 我的天
[25:52] five hours?! 5个小时?
[25:53] It kills this fast? 速度这么快?
[25:56] These numbers can’t be right. Ebola takes days to do this. 实验会不会不准? 埃博拉要好几天
[25:59] Sirs, the numbers are correct. I wish to God they weren’t. 实验没问题 我也希望它不准
[26:04] One goes in, millions come out. 1个进来变成几百万
[26:06] And every cell is dead. 正常细胞没了
[26:09] Now we see them individually… 几乎全是病毒
[26:11] …searching for their next victim… 再继续寻找正常细胞
[26:14] …until nothing’s left to kill. 直到全部杀死
[26:17] Mark this day, Salt. 记录下时间 萨特
[26:19] We could spend our careers waiting to see a new virus. 我们发现一种新的致命的病毒
[26:25] Sirs… 长官
[26:27] Mr. Motaba… 这就是”莫塔巴”
[26:29] …up close and personal. 把它再放大点
[26:32] I hate this bug. 可恶的东西
[26:34] Come on, Casey. 得了 卡西
[26:36] You have to love its simplicity. 你该佩服它
[26:39] It’s 1 billionth our size and it’s beating us. 比人小几亿倍却能杀死人
[26:42] What, do you want to take it to dinner? 怎么? 你想请它吃饭?
[26:44] What then? 那是什么?
[26:46] Kill it. 杀死它!
[27:47] Daniels won’t like us going behind his back like this. 让丹尼尔上校知道了准会不高兴
[27:51] Then we’ll kill him. 那就杀了他
[27:55] Lighten up. We have no alternative. 放松点 我们别无选择
[27:58] You’re sentimental. That’s the trouble with this country. 你太多愁善感了 这国家也一样
[28:02] The micrographs are ready. 显微照片准备好了
[28:04] They’re ready. 准备好了
[28:17] Oh, my God! It’s our African friend. It’s back. 上帝! 我的非洲老朋友回来了
[28:20] We have to be very careful now. 要特别小心
[28:22] We wiped out a whole camp to keep this bug secret. 我们炸了营地才守住了这个秘密
[28:26] Lock it up. Shelve it. 封起来 锁好
[28:29] You know about this, I know about this, nobody else. 只有你知我知
[28:31] Get your friend Daniels off the case. 把丹尼尔调走
[28:35] I don’t want that nosy little bastard messing up 30 years of our work. 别让他毁了我们30年的努力
[28:44] Is he in? 他在吗?
[28:45] Just a minute, please. 请稍等
[28:48] Come in. 进来
[28:53] Would you please get us some coffee? Would you like anything? 请给我们拿点咖啡好吗? 你喝什么?
[28:57] Why am I off Motaba? 为什么把我调走?
[28:59] Nothing for the colonel. 上校不要
[29:02] Sit down. 坐吧
[29:06] Didn’t you say Motaba was contained? 你是不是说过莫塔巴不会蔓延?
[29:09] It’ll pop up again. 它还会再出现
[29:11] We don’t have a blood test or know how it’s transmitted. 没做血液试验 不知道传染途径
[29:14] There’s a fresh outbreak of Hanta fever in New Mexico. 新墨西哥发现一例热病毒
[29:17] CDC needs help. We’re sending you. 控制中心需要帮助 决定派你去
[29:19] Send Peterson’s team. 派彼得森去
[29:20] Don’t tell me who to send, colonel! 用不着你替我决定 上校
[29:23] I told Senator Rosales I’d send my best man. That’s you. 我答应罗塞尔参议员派最好的 就是你
[29:26] Now get out. 你可以走了
[29:27] We’ve got baseline information on it. 我们已经有热病毒的数据
[29:29] What am I going to do there? Trap rats? 我去那里干什么? 捉老鼠?
[29:32] We have the bug growing. We isolated most of the proteins. 我们已培植了病毒
[29:34] We’ll have an antibody test soon. Casey put the bug into rodents and rhesus… 正在做动物抗体试验 卡西把病毒注入猴子的体内
[29:39] …and we’ll know its genetic sequence in a month. 顺利的话 一个月就能有结论
[29:42] If you leave us alone, we’ll map this guy down to its last gene. 让我做下去 就能知道它的基因
[29:47] The odds of Motaba causing any more problems are a million to one. 莫塔巴蔓延的可能性微乎其微
[29:52] -I don’t know that. -You should. -这我不知道 -你应该知道
[29:55] You would if you didn’t harbor a desire to face the end of the world. 你要不想造成世界恐慌就该停止试验
[30:04] It’s the biggest thing ever. 可它真的很可怕
[30:06] Jesus, you’re killing me. 天哪 烦死了
[30:08] -Fresh, brand-new virus. -You’re still killing me. -最新的一种病毒 -别烦我了
[30:37] It’s bumpy, baby. 颠得慌 宝贝
[30:40] It’s okay, baby. 没关系
[30:42] You’ll be out of here in no time. I promise. 一会就带你出去 我保征
[30:47] -When did you get it? -Today. -什么时候拿到的? -今天
[30:50] -We still on? -He wants it. -货还要吗? -那人还想要
[30:52] Oh, I see. 那好
[31:00] -So your ship came in again, Jimbo? -Our ship. -你的船又到了 吉伯? -我们的船
[31:06] Africa, land of great beauty and untold riches. 非洲猴 价钱不错
[31:10] -Absolutely untold. -Keep it that way. -绝对保密 -放心吧
[31:16] Take care. 当心
[31:19] -Tell them to send an alert. -No, I won’t. -叫他们发警报 -不行
[31:21] Why are you fighting me on this? 你为什么要反对?
[31:26] I won’t base my first official decision on a hunch. 我不能凭你的预感发警报
[31:29] It’s not a hunch. I’ve got a lab full of dead animals here! 不是预感 做试验的动物全死了
[31:33] There’s no response to intravenous acyclovir. They’re dead. 还没找到病毒的抗原 都死了
[31:37] Of course! You stuck them with the same needle. Where’s the evidence? 当然会死 你打针从不换针头 你有什么证据?
[31:41] I don’t need any, I’ve got a feeling. 用不着证明 我有预感
[31:43] Your feeling is in my notes. 我会把你的预感写进我的报告
[31:46] This is very simple. It kills everything in its path. 很简单 这病毒能杀死一切
[31:50] Tell them to put out an alert. 你必须马上发警报
[31:53] This sounds familiar. Is that an order? 我熟悉这口气 是命令吗?
[31:55] You’re turning a deadly virus into a family matter. 你将致死病毒与私人感情混为一谈
[31:59] This is not personal. 这与我个人感情无关
[32:01] I can’t do this back and forth. Once in your life, take a chance! 别斗嘴了 你就冒一次险行吗?
[32:04] You know what? I did. I married you. 我已经冒过了 嫁给了你
[32:08] You hung up. 你怎么挂了?
[32:11] First it was the dogs, now we fight over a virus. I can’t believe it. 为狗吵 为病毒吵? 见鬼!
[32:22] What is the matter? 你怎么了?
[32:27] Music is supposed to soothe the savage beast. 音乐可以使你变得温顺
[32:31] What? 怎么了?
[32:32] Oh, Christ, you little shit. 天哪 你真淘气
[32:42] -Welcome back. -Look, look. -欢迎回来 -你看
[32:45] Let’s have a look. 让我看看
[32:46] You got the papers? 有证明吗?
[32:48] Papers. That’s a good one. 证明? 开玩笑
[32:50] Look at her. You asked for a monkey, I got you one. 你说要只猴子 我给你带来了
[32:53] -What do you mean, look at her? -What do I mean? -怎么搞的 -什么意思?
[32:57] I told you a male. 我说要只公的
[32:59] No, you said, “she.” 你说要母的
[33:00] Client has a female. He wants to breed them. 我说要只雄猴 顾客需要公猴
[33:04] Goddamn! Jesus! 该死!
[33:06] It’s okay. It’s okay. 乖 放松点
[33:08] All right, all right. I’ll sell her cheap. 好吧 我便宜点卖
[33:12] -Come on, help me out. -We had a deal. You screwed up. -这次算你帮我 -咱们说好的 你搞砸了
[33:16] I can’t even sell that one. Look. 上回那个还没卖出去呢
[33:18] It serves you right. What am I going to do with her? 你让我拿它怎么办?
[33:33] The warning will be in our report. 这份报告编入每周内部参考
[33:36] Colonel Daniels believes it is serious enough to send out a special alert. 丹尼尔上校认为这事很严重 应该发出特别警报
[33:42] Do you know how much it costs to send out an alert to 400,000 health workers? 向40万医务人员发一份警报要花多少钱?
[33:46] In ’89, he predicted Hanta and it hit. 89年热病流行 他预测到了
[33:49] I suppose I understand your allegiance to your ex-husband… 我理解你对前夫的信任
[33:53] …but we both know… 不过我们都清楚
[33:55] …the chances of this virus showing up in the US are virtually nil. 那病毒蔓延的可能性几乎是零
[34:04] Go on, girl. 去吧 宝贝
[34:07] Yeah, it’s freedom. 你自由了
[34:09] Look at the trees. 这么多树
[34:11] It’s like home. 就是你的家
[34:14] There you go. 走吧
[34:15] That’s it. 这就对了
[34:17] Don’t give me that look. 别这么看我
[34:21] No, go on. 不 快走吧
[34:29] I’d keep you, but I’m already hitched. 我想娶你 可我有老婆
[34:32] Come on. Go on. 走吧
[34:35] That’s it. 这就对了
[34:45] This is Captain Carter again. 我是机长
[34:47] At this time you must return to your seats… 请大家回到座位上系好安全带
[34:51] …as we’re approaching Logan Airport. 飞机就要抵达波士顿劳根机场
[34:54] Hey, buckaroo. 小牛仔!
[34:56] So cute. 真可爱
[35:04] Hey, mister. Are you going to finish that cookie? 先生 这点心你还吃吗?
[35:10] No. 不
[35:13] You can have it. 你吃吧
[35:16] No, no, Bobby, don’t bother the nice man. 不 宝贝 别打扰这位先生
[35:21] It’s no problem. 没关系
[35:23] I don’t want no trouble with the law. 我可不敢得罪这位警长
[35:42] Jimbo! 吉伯
[35:46] I missed you so much. 真想你
[35:49] You look like shit. What’s wrong? 你脸色不好 怎么了?
[35:52] I don’t know. Something I ate, or something. 不知道 可能吃坏了
[36:03] What is it? 你怎么了?
[36:06] Sweetie, talk to me, what is it? 说话呀! 怎么了!
[36:12] Help! 来人哪!
[36:14] Morning, Rudy. 早上好 鲁迪
[36:16] Lucrecia won’t eat beef wafers so we’ll go back to veal. 露西不肯吃干牛肉 我们只好喂它小牛肉
[36:20] What’s wrong? 你怎么了?
[36:24] Rudy, can you hear me? Squeeze my hand! It looks like toxic shock. 鲁迪 听得见吗? 握我的手 中毒性休克
[36:28] -Fred said he was fine yesterday. -Come on! -他说他昨天还好好的 -醒醒
[36:31] I read about some bad strap cases in Newsweek. 新闻周刊上登过链球菌感染病例
[36:35] Maybe I should subscribe. Henry, get me a blood culture and a blood count. 也许我该订一份 亨利 化验红白血球
[36:38] Goddamn it, come on, Rudy! 见鬼 醒醒 鲁迪
[36:46] Shit. 该死
[36:54] Fuck! 见鬼
[37:03] What about AIDS or hepatitis? 会不会是艾滋病或是肝炎?
[37:06] We’ll test the blood. Don’t worry. 正在化验 别担心
[37:09] Should you give me gamma globulin? I don’t want to give anything to my girl. 给我打一针球蛋白 别把病带给我妻子
[37:12] Flowers would be nice on occasion. 最好带鲜花给他
[37:15] -You should eat. -You shouldn’t eat that crap. -吃点吧 -你不该吃这个
[37:18] You know you want one. 得了 吃吧
[37:21] You got something. 给你的
[37:22] E-coli outbreak in Michigan in a steak house franchise. 密歇根州一家餐馆发现大肠杆茵
[37:26] Fevers of unknown origin in Boston. Their docs can’t figure them out. 波士顿有两个不明症状的病例
[37:30] Wouldn’t be African explorers back from Zaire, would they? 是不是刚从扎伊尔回来的游客?
[37:34] Yeah, right. No, just a couple kids. No unusual travel. 是两个年轻人 没去过扎伊尔
[37:38] Some atypical strain of Lyme and those Boston doctors missed the boat. 准是变种病毒 所以查不出病囚
[37:42] Lisa. 莉萨
[37:44] Get me on a plane to Boston. 订一张去波士顿的机票
[37:51] Right in here. 在这边
[37:54] Right over here. 就在那
[38:08] James. 詹姆斯
[38:11] Jimbo, can you hear me? 吉伯 能听见吗?
[38:17] We’re here to help but we need to know how you got sick. 我们给你治病必须了解病因
[38:20] Can you talk to me? 能说话吗?
[38:27] Hello? Were you in contact with any animals? 你跟什么动物接触过吗?
[38:45] -Should we call a code? -Turn it off. -要抢救吗? -没用了
[38:47] -What is this? -I’m here to find out. -是什么病? -我就是来查的
[38:50] -We’ll need a post. -No, I’m not gonna get what he’s got. -解剖尸体 -不 我不想被传染
[38:52] -I don’t do autopsies. -And you? -我也不想参加 -你呢?
[38:54] -I’ll do it. -Oh, God, he’s dead, isn’t he? -好吧 -天哪 他死了
[38:59] -Oh, God! -Honey. -天哪 -艾丽斯
[39:02] -Don’t let him die! -We’re doing all we can. -快救救他 -我们已经尽力了
[39:05] I need you to help me. 你得帮助我们
[39:07] -Jimbo, say something! -Look at me. -吉伯 你说话呀 -看着我
[39:09] Alice, did Jimbo tell you anything? 艾丽斯 吉伯说过什么没有?
[39:11] Did he talk to you? 他跟你说过吗?
[39:23] Very slow. 慢一点
[39:24] Maximum sharps precautions. 要非常小心
[39:29] Slow. 慢点
[39:32] Give me the scalpel. You assist me. 把刀给我 你协助我
[39:54] He worked at an animal quarantine facility in San Jose. 他在港口动物检疫站工作
[39:57] We’re monitoring his co-workers. 监视他的同事
[40:01] The host could be there. Don’t let anyone out of that place. 病源体可能还在 别让任何人离开那里
[40:04] We’re isolating everyone. I quarantined the Boston med staff, girl’s neighbors. 隔离了所有人 对医务人员和艾丽斯的邻居进行了检疫
[40:09] Christ, Sam, I opened this guy up. 赛姆 我解剖了他
[40:12] It looked like a bomb went off inside. His pancreas, liver… 他体内像扔了颗炸弹
[40:15] …all the organs were liquefied. I should have forced the alert. 肝脏胰脏肾脏都烂了 我该早发警报
[40:19] You tried. Get tissue samples to both our labs. 你尽力了 派人送血样来
[40:22] I’ll confirm it’s Motaba. 我来确认是不是莫塔巴
[40:25] -Is anyone else showing symptoms? -No, not yet. -有没有蔓延的迹象? -还没有
[40:28] CDC has a Stage 3 alert out. 中心发出了3级警报
[40:31] If there are any new cases… 如有新病例
[40:32] …God… 天哪
[40:33] …we’ll find out. 会告诉你
[40:35] What about the girl? 那姑娘怎么样?
[40:36] She died when I was in post. She wasn’t on the plane. 已经死了 她没在飞机上
[40:40] So the first time she had contact with him was at the airport. 是在机场接吉伯的时候感染的
[40:43] Plane got in at 9:00. She was admitted at 6:00 the next morning. 飞机9点到 第二天早上6点她已经住院
[40:47] We’re talking a 24-hour incubation period. 潜伏期最多只有24小时
[40:50] -This thing moves so fast. -That’s good for us. We can see it. -这病传染得太快 -快也是件好事
[40:53] Nobody gets sick soon, we’re safe. 没有新病例 就可以放心了
[40:58] This doesn’t sound like you. 你好像变了
[41:00] -What? -Imagining the best case scenario. -什么? -你比以前乐观了
[41:03] Why not? I still think there’s hope for us. 是的 包括我们的关系
[41:38] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[41:40] I’m gonna get something to drink. 我去喝点水
[41:50] What’s your problem?! 你怎么回事?
[41:53] Water. 水
[41:55] You must wait your turn. 请排队
[41:56] I need water. 给我水
[42:27] We caught it early, and you’ll make it. But I need you to fight. 发现得早 没问题你一定要挺住
[42:32] Dr. Mascelli. Dr. Mascelli to ER, stat. 马赛利大夫 有急诊
[42:35] Look who’s here. 看谁来了
[42:40] You got to fight, okay, Henry? 你要挺住 亲爱的
[42:44] Got to fight. 挺住
[42:48] She got sick really fast. 她突然发病
[42:50] I thought it was the flu. She fainted. She’s burning up. 我以为是流感 她昏过去了 浑身发烫
[43:08] They keep coming in. What’s wrong with these people? 病人越来越多 是什么病?
[43:11] I don’t know, Emma! Get me the county health department, now! 不知道 快通知卫生局 快!
[43:22] The passengers checked out clean. 机上乘客都没事
[43:25] No further infection at Boston Municipal. We’re clear! 波士顿没发现新病例 太好了!
[43:42] Robby, Dr. Reynolds. 萝碧 有传真
[43:48] 15 cases. 十五个病例
[43:52] There’s another outbreak? 又有新的爆发?
[43:54] -Besides the one in Boston? -Why’re you reluctant? -除了波士顿的那个? -你为什么不同意?
[43:57] CDC and USAMRllD are the only agencies able to deal with the virus. 只有疾病控制中心和我们研究中心能对付
[44:01] That’s why I want to leave tonight. 这就是我今晚要离开的理由
[44:03] Sorry, can’t do that. 抱歉 不行
[44:05] Why keep me out of there? 你为什么不同意我去?
[44:07] It’s a civilian matter. 那是地方管的事
[44:09] CDC is on it. Let them do their job. 控制中心已经去人了 别干扰他们
[44:12] We don’t have a charter. 我们没得到命今
[44:13] Fuck the charter. People are dying. It’s about you being a doctor! 去他妈的命令 那里在死人 而我们是医生
[44:18] It’s about that sacred oath we took! 我们都发过誓
[44:20] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[44:21] Yes, we’re friends, but I’m also your boss! 我们是朋友 我也是你的上司
[44:24] I run this outfit! You do what the hell I say! 这里我负责 照我说的做
[44:29] I’m your boss. I have my boss. Clear? 我是你上司 我也有上司 清楚么?
[44:32] Get your boss on the phone. 给你上司打电话
[44:35] Tell him to put me on a plane before you two kill a lot of people. 让他派我去 不然你们会杀死更多人
[44:39] I suggest you shut up now. Don’t forget who you’re talking to. 闭嘴 别忘了你在跟谁说话
[44:44] I don’t know who I’m talking to anymore. 我不知道是在跟谁说话
[44:46] Am I talking to USAMRllD, the Pentagon, the CIA, McClintock? 是研究中心? 国防部? 情报局? 哪个麦克林?
[44:50] -Tell me who I’m talking to. -This conversation is over. -请你告诉我 -谈话到此结来
[44:54] You’re going to New Mexico. 你去新墨西哥
[44:56] I suggest you get packed or whatever you have to do, and I suggest you do it now! 回家收拾行李 马上去!
[45:16] Who screwed up? Why wasn’t my pilot given the new orders? 怎么搞的? 飞行员不知道我有新任务?
[45:20] Ford called me 0200, told me to get my ass to Cedar Creek, California. 福德将军要我去加州松湾镇
[45:25] You’re going to Albuquerque. 通知说你去新墨西哥
[45:26] I’m not going to Albuquerque! I’m going to Cedar Creek! 不是去新墨西哥 是去松湾镇
[45:29] Get Ford on the phone and get him to confirm. 打电话给福德证实一下
[45:33] No, give me that phone. 不 把电话给我
[45:35] -No, I better confirm. -You know what time it is? -还是证实一下吧 -你看现在几点?
[45:38] 2:30. 两点半
[45:39] That’s right. You redirect on my orders. Call and change my flight. 没错 现在执行我的命令 通知改变我的航线
[45:43] Put your finger on the phone! 快打电话
[45:45] My stripes. 我会挨处分
[45:47] It’ll be your ass if you don’t call. 不听我的话就更倒霉
[45:49] Finger the phone. Finger it. 快拨电话
[45:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[46:35] Proceed to Cedar Creek with the 1st Battalion of the 8th Infantry. 你和第8步兵团到松湾镇去
[46:39] We need transmission rates of possible carriers: insects, marines, animals. 查出可能的病毒携带者 昆虫 海员 动物
[46:43] If it’s spreading, we need to know where it’s going and how fast. 如果在蔓延 搞清去向和速度
[46:48] And Billy… 比利
[46:50] …we’re in a hold mode for Clean Sweep. 我们又要采取极端措施了
[46:56] You and I both know we can throw these people a lifeline. 咱们可以挽救那些人
[46:59] We must proceed with conventional containment. And you must maintain an absolute media blackout. 我们只能按惯例做 绝对封锁消息
[47:03] Control your subordinates. Is Daniels in line? 管住你的部下 丹尼尔走了?
[47:07] Yes, sir. 是的
[47:09] I’ll believe that when I see it. Anything else? 亲眼看见我才放心 还有事吗?
[47:13] No, sir. 没有
[47:14] Good luck, Billy. 祝你好运
[49:41] Bring in the supplies. 把药箱抬进去
[49:47] -What’s holding them up? -There they are now. -怎么还没来? -来了
[49:50] Ray Fowler, Chief of Police. Mayor Gaddis. 我是弗勒警长 这是市长盖迪
[49:52] I’m Dr. Keough from CDC. This is Dr. Aronson and Dr. Ruiz. 我是凯博士 他们是艾罗森博士 鲁兹博土
[49:56] Cedar Creek is a small town. We’re like a family. Everybody’s scared. 这个镇很小 大家就像一家人 真不知怎么去安慰他们
[50:00] I know and we’re here to help you in any way we can. I’ll be in charge. 我们会尽力帮助你 这里我负责
[50:04] I thought he was in charge. 不是他负责吗?
[50:07] Hi, Robby. We just set up the BL4 mobile unit. 萝碧 我设了临时检疫站
[50:11] Why’re you here? I thought Ford sent you to New Mexico. 你怎么会在这里? 弗德不是派你去新墨西哥了?
[50:15] He did. 没错
[50:26] We’re keeping the patients isolated in here. 把病人集中在这里隔离
[50:42] There’s so many. 这么多
[50:46] So many, so fast. 传染的这么快
[50:50] Apparently they all got it at a movie theater. 是在电影院里传染的
[50:53] Dr. Daniels? 丹尼尔博士?
[50:55] There’s something you should see. This way. 我想你该过来看看
[50:59] The patient was admitted a week ago. 他是上周住院的
[51:01] He’s had no contact with anyone in isolation. 没去过电影院 没接触过人
[51:37] It’s airborne. 空气传染?
[51:59] -I’m Lt. Colonel Briggs. Welcome. -Thank you. The sitrep? -我是布里兹中校 欢迎你 -谢谢 汇报吧
[52:04] Since 0620 today we’ve established an outer and inner perimeter. 早上6:20开始封锁并且设了两道封锁线
[52:09] No one has violated our cordon. 没人能通过禁区
[52:11] Before that, I can’t guarantee. 这之前我就不知道了
[52:13] There are 2618 people in this town. 镇上共有2618个居民
[52:16] I want them all accounted for by 09:00. Guarantee me that. 9点之前将所有人清点一遍
[52:19] We’re on it, sir. 马上就去
[52:22] Quarters in here, sir. 这是临时指挥所
[52:23] By the way, Colonel Daniels is in town against orders. 对了 丹尼尔上校违抗军令
[52:26] Locate him. 找到他
[52:28] Arrest him. 逮捕他
[52:30] Clear this area, now! 马上离开这里!
[52:32] We have rights! 我们有权呆在这里
[52:43] What’re you doing?! 你们要干什么?
[52:49] You can’t do this to us! 你们怎么能这样?
[52:52] This is a different strain. 这是不同的病毒
[52:54] This one is the one we got from Jimbo Scott, the one from Zaire. 这是从吉伯血里分离出的 这是扎伊尔的
[52:59] This new one is from Cedar Creek. 这是松湾镇患者的
[53:02] They look the same. But… 看上去有点像 不过
[53:05] …closer and closer. 放大 再放大
[53:09] See the differences? 看到区别了?
[53:12] The spikes here and here. 对 这儿有突起 还有这里
[53:14] The protein code changed, allowing it to survive longer in the air. 病毒遗传密码被改变 使它可以在空气中存活
[53:18] So it spreads like the flu. 像流感一样传染
[53:20] Casey, chain of death? 卡西 说说死亡链
[53:22] Assuming the new strain originated with Seward, he infects the whole theater. 假设新病毒在亨利体内形成 他污染了整个电影院
[53:26] Go back further. 从头说
[53:27] He’s a medical worker. He was sprayed with a blood sample taken from Alvarez. 他是化验员鲁迪的血溅到他脸上
[53:32] Alvarez tells us what? 鲁迪说了些什么?
[53:33] Zip. He was dead before we got here. 没有 我们来之前他就死了
[53:36] But Alvarez died of the original strain. Seward died of the new strain. 不过鲁迪死于原来的病毒 亨利死于新病毒
[53:39] The virus didn’t suddenly mutate, so… 病毒不可能突然变异
[53:43] …I think… 我认为
[53:45] …that the host animal is carrying both strains. 病毒携带者体内有两种病毒
[53:51] Good. Alvarez, Jimbo, what’s the connection? 鲁迪 吉伯有什么联系?
[53:53] -I can’t find one. -Wait a minute. -我想不出 -等等
[53:56] -Alvarez worked at a pet store. -I’m just learning this now? -鲁迪开宠物店 -我也是刚知道
[53:59] We just got it. 必须查清楚
[54:01] If the host is there it may carry antibodies to both strains. 要是那动物还活着 它体内可能携带两种病毒的抗体
[54:05] I’m at the pet store. 我马上去宠物店
[54:06] Salt, get on the new strain from scratch. 萨特 马上分离新病毒
[54:08] Casey, blood test. 卡西 验血
[54:44] General, you got a minute? 将军 有空吗?
[54:46] There you are. Colonel Briggs, take this man into custody. 是你 布里兹上校 拘留这个人
[54:50] We’re in deep shit. The virus has aerosolized. 有大麻烦了 病毒在迅速蔓延
[54:53] What do you mean? 你说什么?
[54:54] It’s gone airborne. 通过空气传染
[54:56] -Would you excuse us? -Certainly, sir. -你先出去一下 -是 长官
[55:04] You said Motaba is only spread through direct human contact. 你说莫塔巴通过人体接触传染?
[55:08] I know what I said, but now we’re facing a new strain. 我们发现了一种新病毒
[55:12] -What?! -It spreads like the flu. -什么? -像流感一样传染
[55:15] -Impossible! -Fine. -不可能 -好
[55:17] Go to the hospital and see. Go without a mask, you’ll see clearly. 去医院看看 别带面罩会看得更清楚
[55:21] You got 19 dead, hundreds more infected and it’s spreading quickly. 死了19个 几百人感染像大火一样在蔓延
[55:25] Isolate the sick, and l mean really isolate them. 隔离所有病人 严格彻底隔离
[55:28] Keep everyone else in their homes. 让居民呆在家里
[55:30] We are! 已经这样做了
[55:32] No, we’re not doing it! I just drove through 100 people! 没有! 我开车过来 满街都是人
[55:35] If one of them has it, then 10 of them have it! If one gets out of town… 有一个病的就会传染十个 要是有一个逃出小镇
[55:39] …we’re in deep shit! 咱们的麻烦就大了
[55:42] And we’re already in deep shit! 咱们的麻烦已经够大了
[55:44] Go ahead and arrest me! 你想逮捕我 请吧
[55:46] All right, Sam! 行了 赛姆
[55:48] Don’t threaten me. 别威胁我
[55:49] Or my crew. 别威胁我的小组
[55:52] Please. 拜托
[55:53] Leave us to do our work. 让我们尽自己的职责
[55:56] All right, Sam. 好吧 赛姆
[56:01] -You were never here. -No, I was here. -你没来过这里 -不 我来过
[56:04] I followed the bug here. 我跟踪病毒来这里
[56:06] I’ve always been here. 我会一直呆在这里
[56:10] You remember that. 你记住这点
[56:18] The US Army and the CDC report… 根据陆军和疾病控制中心发布的消息
[56:21] …that the virus which struck this California town… 流行在加州小镇上的传染病
[56:24] …is being contained as they search for answers. 已经基本得到控制
[56:26] A quarantine has been established to protect neighboring townships… 隔离措施是为了防止危及附近区域
[56:30] …and extends to the Pacific ocean, just a scant mile away. 松湾镇离太平洋不到1英里
[56:35] You are entering a restricted area. Turn your aircraft around. 你们已进入禁区 请调转航向
[56:39] This is a no-fly zone. 这里是飞行禁区
[56:54] Careful of the glass. 当心玻璃
[56:59] Return to your homes! Do not congregate in the street! 快回家去 不要在街上逗留
[57:03] Return to your homes! 快回家去
[57:08] Robby. 萝碧
[57:11] Could this be the host? 它可能是病毒携带者吗?
[57:16] This monkey’s sick. It can’t be our host. 它已经病了 不可能是携带者
[57:20] We need to run an ELISA. Let’s get back to the lab. 化验一下 带回去
[57:24] No one is permitted to leave the town. 任何人不得离开本镇
[57:29] Anybody attempting to do so will be placed under arrest. 违抗命令者将遭到逮捕
[57:38] What the hell is Bobby doing? 鲍比要干什么?
[57:42] Tommy, follow us. 托米 跟着我
[57:44] We must get out of here. Kids, get down. 咱们得离开这里 孩子们趴下
[57:49] Remain calm. We are turning you around. 请保持镇静 我们送你们回去
[58:22] Get to the trees! 快进树林
[58:27] Halt your vehicles… 停车
[58:28] …then dismount. 命令你们下车
[58:30] Shit. 该死
[58:31] They’re bluffing. Keep going. 他们发现了 继续走
[58:33] You have entered a restricted area. We will fire. 你们已闯入禁区 我们要开枪了
[58:37] This is your last warning. 这是最后一次警告
[58:44] They’re shooting! 他们真开枪了
[58:46] Damn it, people, there’s no place to go. -该死 -你们无处可逃
[58:48] Go! We’re almost there! 快 就要到了
[58:51] What are they trying to do? 他们要干什么?
[59:09] Get out of the vehicle! 都下车
[59:11] Let’s see your hands! 举起手来
[59:13] -All right, lady, get out! -Move! -小姐 下车 -快下车
[59:18] -How are we doing? -Just a moment. -好了吗? -快好了
[59:20] Tell me as soon as you got something. 有结果马上告诉我
[59:26] Anything? 发现什么了?
[59:29] This monkey’s been infected with the original strain. 这只猴子感染的是原病毒
[59:32] No antibodies, nothing. 它体内没有抗体
[59:35] Okay. That means the monkey caught it before the mutation. 这说明它是在病毒变种前感染的
[59:39] Maybe he came from Africa with the host, or caught it at Biotest. 不是跟携带者一起从非洲来 就是在动物检疫中心被感染
[59:44] Not Biotest. CDC turned that place inside out. Motaba negative. 检疫中心没人感染莫塔巴 我们把那里查了个天翻地覆
[59:47] -Test it again. -They know what they’re doing. -再查一次 -我的人不会出错
[59:50] Get your people over there, tell them to test it again. 派你的人到那里再查一次
[59:53] And after they’ve tested it, tell them to test it again. 让他们反复的检查
[59:56] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[1:00:00] Military have escalated the quarantine at Cedar Creek, doubling their presence. 军方增派大批军队进入松湾镇
[1:00:04] Authorities remain silent about the details of the situation… 官方对详情仍然保持沉默
[1:00:08] …continuing the media blackout. 拒绝向新闻媒体提供任何情况
[1:00:12] We can only guess at the seriousness of the spread of the disease. 我们只能猜测镇上的情况
[1:00:15] Our sources number the dead as low as 10, as high as 50. 估计死亡人数在10至50之间
[1:00:18] It’s like a war zone out here, and we can only imagine… 这里像个战场! 我们可以想象
[1:00:21] …the fear of the citizens of this quiet rural town. 镇上居民此时心情是多么恐惧
[1:00:24] Their voices too are silent. All phone communications are cut off. 得不到他们的音讯 所有电话都被切断
[1:00:29] Those we can hear… 我们能深深感觉到
[1:00:32] …those with information, will not speak. It is, in a word, frightening. 一种难以形容的恐怖
[1:00:36] A military curfew is now in effect. 现在实行军事宵禁
[1:00:39] Return to your homes immediately. 请大家马上回家
[1:00:41] Anyone found on the streets after nineteen hundred hours, or 7 p.m… 任何人晚上7点之后留在街上
[1:00:45] …will be arrested and confined. 将遭到逮捕
[1:00:50] Return to your homes. 请马上回家
[1:00:52] You’ll be safe there. 在家里是安全的
[1:00:54] Return to your homes immediately. 请大家马上回家
[1:01:06] Only minimal protective gear is required for military personnel. 只留少量巡逻车进行巡逻
[1:01:16] -Got it? -I got it. -当心 -轻点
[1:01:56] She was one of the first infected. 她是第一批感染的
[1:02:01] What’s E-1 101? E-1101是什么?
[1:02:05] It’s an experimental antiserum from Yale virology. 耶鲁病毒研究所新研制的抗血清
[1:02:10] It might be worth a try. 我想试试行不行
[1:02:13] I read journals. I haven’t read about E-1101. Where’d you get it? 怎么没看到这种血清的报导 你从哪弄的?
[1:02:17] I can call Yale. 我给耶鲁打电话问一下
[1:02:19] I want to save these people, too. 我跟你一样想救这些人
[1:02:21] I’m using everything in the arsenal. 我在尽最大的努力
[1:02:25] We have to work together, Sam. 我们应该合作 赛姆
[1:02:29] Are we? 是吗?
[1:02:31] Are we what? 是什么?
[1:02:33] Are we working together, sir? 我们是在合作吗?
[1:02:41] Oh, shit. 见鬼
[1:02:45] Don’t waste your time making phone calls. 别把时间浪费在打电话上
[1:02:55] Excuse me. Come here. 萨特 来一下
[1:03:01] Give this to the rhesus and also put it with some virus and pull it apart. 用这个给猴子打一针 再掺进病毒里分析一下
[1:03:06] What is it? 这是什么?
[1:03:07] -What’s it look like? -It’s not orange juice. -你看它像什么? -不是桔子汁
[1:03:10] No, it’s not. 对 不是
[1:03:11] Colonel? 上校?
[1:03:12] What is it? 是什么?
[1:03:14] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:03:16] Maybe he’ll tell us. 也许它能告诉我们
[1:03:23] If you’re feeling sick at all… 如果觉得不舒服
[1:03:25] …hang a pillowcase or any piece of white cloth on your front door. 在门外挂一条白色毛巾或是枕套
[1:03:30] Soldiers will take you in for a test and you’ll know the results in hours. 士兵将送你去医院检查 几小时内就能知道结果
[1:03:36] Early stages resemble the flu. 早期症状像感冒
[1:03:38] Coughing and high fever. 咳嗽 发高烧
[1:03:40] Anyone showing these signs should report them immediately. 有这种症状 请尽快告诉我们
[1:03:44] Doctors have the situation in hand and are working to find a cure. 大夫会为你治疗 他们正在寻找治疗特效药
[1:03:58] I’ll only be gone a few hours. 我一会就回来
[1:04:03] Well, I may have to spend the night. 也许要在那里过夜
[1:04:06] You girls be good. Make sure you brush your teeth before you go to bed. 你们要听话 睡觉前别忘了刷牙
[1:04:14] -Don’t touch your mommy. -Oh, baby, I can’t. -别碰你妈妈 -别过来
[1:04:23] I love you. 我爱你们
[1:04:51] Bye. 再见
[1:05:34] Positive. 阳性
[1:05:43] Positive, damn it. 阳性 见鬼
[1:05:47] The whole damn town is infected. 全镇都感染了
[1:06:20] This way. One straight line. Down the hall. 往这边走 排好队 穿过走廊
[1:06:24] Out into the field. 去操场
[1:06:26] This way, folks. One straight line. 到这边来 排成单行
[1:06:58] No animals have been removed from here in 14 days. 两周内没有动物从我们这里入境
[1:07:02] I double-checked the storage lists, manifests, nothing. 我反复检查过所有清单 动物检疫表 什么都没查到
[1:07:06] Talk to every single employee. Somebody’s got to know something. 询问所有员工 肯定有人知道
[1:07:10] The source of this whole mess is there. 问题肯定出在那里
[1:07:13] The host is there, Casey. He didn’t talk to everyone. 病毒携带者准在那 他没有询问过每个人
[1:07:17] This coffee sucks. 这咖啡真难喝
[1:07:19] -Why don’t you get some sleep. -Why don’t you? -你干嘛不去睡一会? -你干嘛不去睡?
[1:07:21] -I slept in July. -I got work to do. -我7月份睡过了 -我有工作要做
[1:07:24] Don’t tell me when to sleep. I don’t tell you when to sleep. 别让我去睡觉 我也不让你睡
[1:08:20] What happened? 怎么了?
[1:08:21] Nothing. I just got a sudden case of the willies. 没事 突然有点紧张
[1:08:27] I can finish up. 我来替你
[1:08:28] No, no, no, I’m fine. I hate them willies, you know? 我没事 我讨厌紧张
[1:08:33] They should call them the sams. 应该叫它神经质
[1:08:37] You’re tired? 你累了
[1:08:38] Yeah. 是啊
[1:08:45] The best projection USAMRllD makes for the spread of the virus is: 病毒蔓延的速度是
[1:08:48] …24 hours… 24小时
[1:08:51] …36 hours… 36小时
[1:08:53] …48 hours. 48小时
[1:08:55] The curtailment must be viewed objectively. 必须迅速果断地采取措施
[1:08:59] Be compassionate, 我们同情他们
[1:09:01] but think globally. 更要考虑全球
[1:09:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:09:06] All right, all right. Please. 请安静
[1:09:08] The President’s ETA from the Economic Summit is in 20 hours. 总统在开亚洲经济首脑会议 估计晚8点赶回来
[1:09:12] By then, he wants a recommendation. 他要我们制定出一个方案
[1:09:14] As I understand it, you want to firebomb Cedar Creek… 我知道 你们打算用燃烧弹
[1:09:17] …population 2600, with a fuel-air bomb… 炸毁有2千6百居民的松湾镇
[1:09:21] …the most powerful non-nuclear weapon we have. 这种炸弹的威力仅次于原子弹
[1:09:24] The way it works, it explodes, sucks in all available oxygen to the core… 爆炸后能大量燃烧氧气
[1:09:28] …vaporizes everything within a mile: men, women, children and one virus. 将方圆1英里内的男女老幼及空气里病毒全部烧死
[1:09:33] Destruction complete, case closed, crisis is over. 彻底干净 事件平息 危机解除
[1:09:37] This Constitution of the United States, I’ve read it cover to cover. 这本美国宪法我从头读到尾
[1:09:42] It doesn’t say to vaporize 2,600 Americans. 它没说可以烧死2千6百个公民
[1:09:46] But it does say, several times… 可有几处提到了无正当理由
[1:09:51] …that “no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process.” 不得剥夺公民的生命和的财产
[1:09:55] So, couple things before Clean Sweep is even considered: 所以 做事之前 最好甚重考虑
[1:09:58] One… 第一
[1:10:00] …unanimous support for the President on this one. 要毫无保留的支持总统
[1:10:03] You must support the President publicly. 一定要公开支持他
[1:10:06] He goes down, you go down! 他下台 你们也下台
[1:10:09] Secondly… 第二
[1:10:10] …I want an army of experts citing thousands of lab experiments… 找一大批有丰富经验的专家权威
[1:10:14] …telling the media there was no other way! 告诉新闻记者 这是唯一的选择
[1:10:18] You got that? 明白吗?
[1:10:20] No member of the government will sneak to the Washington Post… 政府人员不得向报社电台透露
[1:10:24] …telling them they were the sole voice of opposition. 有任何反对意见
[1:10:28] If there’s a voice of opposition out there, I want him in here. 在座的有谁持反对意见 请他看样东西
[1:10:33] Those are the citizens of Cedar Creek! 这就是松湾镇上的居民
[1:10:37] Go on! Look at them! These are not statistics. 好好看看 这不是统计表
[1:10:40] They’re flesh and blood! 是活生生的
[1:10:44] And I want you to burn those into your memories. 希望你们深深地印在脑子里
[1:10:48] Because those images should haunt us till the day we die. 一直到死
[1:12:25] 1918. Remember your history, Donny? The great influenza pandemic. 记得吗? 1918年那场流感
[1:12:30] Circled the globe in nine months. Killed 25 million people. 9个月蔓延全球死了2千5百万人
[1:12:34] My father lost three brothers in that. So? 我父亲死了3个兄弟 怎么?
[1:12:37] What if there were men who could have stopped it, but didn’t? 有人能治好这病却不去治
[1:12:42] How would history judge such men? 历史会怎么评论他?
[1:12:44] Oh, baloney. 胡扯!
[1:12:46] FDR stopped Stilwell going into Indochina. 罗斯福阻止史迪威进印度支那
[1:12:49] He caused the Vietnam War. 他却发动越南战争
[1:12:51] What does history say? 历史怎么评论?
[1:12:53] Truman dropped the bomb on the Japanese. Saved American lives. 杜鲁门往日本扔原子弹 挽救了美国人的生命
[1:12:58] Now revisionist historians say he dropped the bomb to scare the Russians. 可也有历史学家说 他扔原子弹是为了吓唬苏联人
[1:13:02] Those men were at war, Donny. We’re not. 那是战争 可我们不是
[1:13:04] We are at war. Everybody is at war. 我们是 这也是战场
[1:13:07] I have a presidential green light on Clean Sweep, and I am going forward. 总统已批准清洗 我必须执行
[1:13:16] These people are Americans. 他们都是我们的同胞
[1:13:20] 2600 dead or dying Americans. 是2于6百个死了的和垂死的同胞
[1:13:24] If that bug gets out of there, 260 million Americans will be dead or dying. 一旦病毒蔓延 2亿6千万同胞面临死亡
[1:13:30] Those people are casualties of war. 他们是这场战争的牺牲者
[1:13:35] I’d give them all a medal if I could… 应该给他们发勋章
[1:13:38] …but they are casualties of war. 但他们必须为战而亡
[1:13:47] That’s all. 去吧
[1:13:49] Come on. 进来
[1:13:54] -Neal, is it? -Yes, sir. -你叫尼尔? -是的
[1:13:56] I have to ask you a few questions. Have a seat. 我要问你几个问题 请坐
[1:14:02] Jimbo, Jimbo, how did he get it? 吉伯怎么得的病?
[1:14:07] Maybe we’re on the wrong track. Maybe Alice gave it to him. 也许我们搞颠倒了 是艾尔丝传给他的
[1:14:10] His tissue samples had twice the viral amplification of hers. 他血液里的病毒比艾尔丝多两倍
[1:14:14] -So we’re stuck. -We’re doing the best we can. -进死胡同了 -我们已经尽力了
[1:14:16] We’re not. 不 没有
[1:14:19] Let’s wait for the comprehensive results to come in. 但愿还能发现什么新情况
[1:14:25] Can I ask you a personal question? 问个私人问题
[1:14:30] Where are the dogs? 你把狗放在哪里了?
[1:14:33] God… 天哪
[1:14:34] Please don’t say they’re in a kennel. 不会寄放在养狗场吧?
[1:14:37] Think I tied them to a tree and left a bag of dog chow nearby? 你以为我把它们拴在树上 留下一个重5磅的骨头?
[1:14:40] -That’s what you did when you left me. -Let’s start over. -你以前这么干过 -再从头来
[1:14:45] It’s Alvarez, Jimbo, Biotest. 宠物店 吉伯 检疫中心
[1:14:50] Jesus. 天哪!
[1:14:51] Look. 快看
[1:15:01] Guys, guys, the monkey. Turn around. 快看猴子
[1:15:05] My sweet Jesus. He should be dead by now. 他活过来了
[1:15:09] The orange juice worked. 那”桔汁”起作用了
[1:15:12] Not on humans. 对人不起作用
[1:15:13] Not on Cedar Creek Motaba. This monkey was infected with the original strain. 对松湾镇新病毒不起作用 可对原来的莫塔巴病毒起作用
[1:15:19] Right. You know what that means? 对 这说明了什么?
[1:15:21] This is no experimental antiserum. 这不是耶鲁研制的
[1:15:26] E-1101 was designed to kill African Motaba. E-1101是专门对付非洲那种病毒的
[1:15:32] And they had it all the time. 他们早就有了
[1:15:42] Come on! 卡西 怎么了?
[1:15:46] How’s his breathing? 呼吸怎么样?
[1:15:48] He’s going to arrest! 他快没气了
[1:15:53] We need blood, fluid, oxygen, ice, now! 血浆 输液 氧气 冰块 快!
[1:15:58] Let’s go. Put it in his armpits. 冰袋放在腋窝下
[1:16:00] Let me in. 我来
[1:16:01] -Under his armpits. -Pressure. -放在腋窝下 -血压!
[1:16:03] I need his arm. 给我胳膊
[1:16:04] Temperature. 体温?
[1:16:06] I need pressure. 血压多少?
[1:16:08] What is his temperature? 体温多少?
[1:16:09] 106! 40度!
[1:16:10] We need suction! We need more ice, now! 还要冰袋! 快降温! 全部倒上!
[1:16:15] Casey. Let me in there. 卡西 听见吗?
[1:16:17] You slept long enough. 醒醒 别睡了
[1:16:19] Open your eyes! Open! 睁开眼睛!
[1:16:21] Open! Open! Open! Look at me. Look. 睁开眼睛 看着我
[1:16:23] Casey, right here. Here I am, here I am. 卡西 是我 我在这里
[1:16:26] See me? There you are. 看见了吗? 你醒了
[1:16:30] There you are. How you doing? 你醒了 感觉怎么样?
[1:16:32] I had a wonderful dream, Auntie Em… 我做了个梦 在仙境
[1:16:36] You were there. You were there. 你也在那里 你也在
[1:16:39] Stay with me. 别睡 醒醒!
[1:16:41] You were there too. You had a 106 fever. We’re going to take you down. 你在发高烧 我们把体温降下来
[1:16:44] Stay with me. Don’t fuck around. 醒醒 别睡了
[1:16:47] How many brain cells did I kill? 我的脑细胞烧死了多少?
[1:16:50] How many? About a billion. 大概有上亿个
[1:16:54] Now I’m only as smart as you. 我快跟你一样笨了
[1:16:57] What can we give him to kill his sense of humor? 给他吃什么才能治好他的幽默
[1:17:01] We must get a line! 快 打一针!
[1:17:02] Hold him. 按住他
[1:17:04] -Hold his hand! -I got it. -按住他的手 -按住了
[1:17:07] Talk to me! 告诉我怎么了?
[1:17:11] It didn’t get past the outer glove. Give him a line. 没扎破手套 你给他打针吧
[1:17:16] What? 你说什么?
[1:17:19] Come here. 别走!
[1:17:47] I was with him. I should’ve known something was wrong. 当时我也在 我该想到会出事
[1:17:50] -Did it pierce it? -It did. -扎透手套了? -扎透了
[1:17:52] Let me see. 我看看
[1:17:53] -Let me get some iodine on it. -I did that already. -涂些碘酒 -涂过了
[1:17:56] I did that, Sam! 涂过了 赛姆
[1:18:00] Oh, God, I know how to work with needles. 天哪 我打针一向没问题
[1:18:04] Why didn’t I wait? 我干嘛不等一会?
[1:18:06] -Okay, listen to me. -Not now, okay? Not now. -萝碧 听我说 -等一会好吗? 等一会儿
[1:18:09] -Listen to me! -There’s nothing to say. -听我说 -没什么好说的
[1:18:16] There is. 有的
[1:18:22] Watch it. 闪开!
[1:18:43] You knew about Motaba all along. E-1 101 was the antiserum. 你知道莫塔巴病毒早就有了 E-1101抗血清
[1:18:48] You could’ve stopped the outbreak before it mutated. 你本来可以阻止病毒蔓延
[1:18:52] We couldn’t. 我们不能
[1:18:54] We? 我们?
[1:18:54] We. 我们
[1:18:56] That’s all you need to know. 别再问了
[1:18:57] You must tell me what the host is. 你必须告诉我病毒携带者在哪?
[1:19:00] We never found it. We had to synthesize the antiserum. 我们没有找到携带者 当时必须研制抗血清
[1:19:04] To protect the troops. But now the virus comes here and 2 kids die. 为了保护军队 现在病毒又来了 死了两个孩子
[1:19:08] We could’ve stopped it then… 我们可以阻止它蔓延却没阻止
[1:19:11] …but we don’t because we must protect the perfect biological weapon. 就为了保护这种生物武器
[1:19:15] But then the virus mutates and we can’t stop it now and we could’ve then. 病毒变种了 我们已无法阻止它
[1:19:20] The decision was made in the interest of national security. 本来是为了维护国家安全
[1:19:24] At the time, we felt we could afford a certain number of losses. 谁也没料到情况会发展成这样
[1:19:28] Robby’s infected. 萝碧感染了
[1:19:32] Sorry. 我很难过
[1:19:34] Is “we” sorry too? “我们”也很难过吗?
[1:19:41] “We” is responsible for a town dying. “我们”要对镇上死去的人负责
[1:19:44] “We” is a party to Casey dying. “我们”要对卡西负责
[1:19:47] My wife is dying. 我妻子快死了
[1:19:50] Isn’t she your ex-wife? 她不是你前妻吗?
[1:19:56] What’s your point? 你什么意思?
[1:19:58] My point is your penchant for distorting the facts. 我的意思是你不太尊重事实
[1:20:02] You and Robby are, in fact, divorced. 你和萝碧已经离婚了
[1:20:05] Who is “we”? 谁是”我们”?
[1:20:07] “We” includes you, Sam. “我们”也包括你 赛姆
[1:20:10] Unless you resigned from the Army lately. 除非你脱下了军装
[1:20:12] You don’t just do research and it ends there. 你的工作不能只为了研究
[1:20:16] We must defend ourselves against other maniacs developing biological weapons. 我们必须防止战争狂人发展生物武器
[1:20:21] That’s how the game is played. 这就是目的
[1:20:23] It was a terrible mistake to withhold E-1 101, but we’re beyond that now. 这次没及时用抗血清是个错误
[1:20:27] We’ve done all we can as doctors. 我们尽了医生的责任
[1:20:31] We must go on as soldiers. 现在要尽军人的责任
[1:20:39] You’re gonna wipe out the town. 你要毁灭这个镇?
[1:20:43] You’ll eradicate that mutation and then your weapon’s intact. 根除变种病毒 保住那特殊武器
[1:20:47] That’s why the troops are moving out, right? 难怪部队在往外撤
[1:20:51] It’s already ordered. 已经下命令了
[1:20:53] When is it? 什么时候?
[1:20:55] 20:00 hours. 夜里八点
[1:20:57] By order of the President. 是总统下的命今
[1:21:00] The President?! 总统?
[1:21:02] He was advised by an expert panel of virologists. 他听取了许多病毒学家的建议
[1:21:06] I wasn’t there. 可没请我
[1:21:08] It’s not about a weapon. 不是为了保住武器
[1:21:11] When the President saw that in 48 hours… 总统了解到48小时后
[1:21:13] …the virus could be on the White House lawn, he gave the order. 病毒将蔓延到白宫 下达了命令
[1:21:17] I wasn’t invited. 我没在场
[1:21:20] If you had been… 就算你在场
[1:21:24] …what would you have advised? 又能说什么呢?
[1:21:32] Ruiz called. He scared a security guard into telling him Jimbo… 检疫中心有个门卫认识吉伯
[1:21:38] …smuggled an animal out. 他说吉伯走私带进一只动物
[1:21:41] -What kind? -He couldn’t say. -是什么? -他不知道
[1:21:43] It was small enough to fit in the back seat of a car. 只说很小 能放在车后坐上
[1:21:47] We know it came in on a ship from Africa around September 1st. 我们知道那动物来自非洲 日期是9月1日
[1:21:51] That’s something at least. 这是个重要线索
[1:21:53] We must find that ship. You better pack. We got work to do. 找到那只船 收拾一下马上出发
[1:21:57] Colonel Briggs. 布里兹上校?
[1:21:59] Daniels was here? In here? 丹尼尔来过这里 是吗?
[1:22:02] -Yes, he was. -Why wasn’t I informed? -是的 将军 -为什么不向我报告?
[1:22:05] You were asleep. 您在睡觉
[1:22:06] I am never that asleep. 你可以叫醒我
[1:22:10] Now you find him and you arrest him. 马上找到他 逮捕他!
[1:22:25] We are so close now. We have a chance. 快接近目标了 一定不能泄气
[1:22:28] I know. 知道
[1:22:30] -Do you believe that? -I believe you. -相信我吗? -我相信你
[1:22:32] You must go. 你去吧
[1:22:37] Listen… 听我说
[1:22:40] I don’t know how to say this… 怎么说呢
[1:22:44] …but if I’m not back by 1800… 下午6点我还没回来
[1:22:47] …and you’re not symptomatic… 你没有症状
[1:22:51] …leave. 就快走!
[1:22:54] -What do you mean? -Leave town. -你什么意思? -离开镇上
[1:22:59] Have you seen the troops moving out? 没看见军队正在撤退?
[1:23:05] They can’t do that. 他们不能这么做!
[1:23:08] They’re doing it. 他们正在做
[1:23:15] Sir, I think we should go very soon. Like, right now. 上校 我们该走了 要快!
[1:23:24] Let’s go! 快点!
[1:23:29] Where’s Colonel Daniels? 丹尼尔上校在哪?
[1:23:31] I think he’s upstairs! 可能在楼上
[1:23:32] Upstairs! Let’s go! 快上楼
[1:23:37] -How many hours in flight school? -60 hours plus. -直升机你飞了多久? -60多小时
[1:23:40] -Actual flying time? -I was yanking and banking. -实际飞行? -我有毕业证书
[1:23:43] Anybody seen Daniels? 谁看见丹尼尔了?
[1:23:47] We’re looking for Daniels. Have you seen him? 我们在找丹尼尔 见过他吗?
[1:23:51] Tall, big guy? 那个大个子?
[1:23:54] Sure. 当然见过
[1:23:57] There. 走
[1:24:00] Let’s see some activity on these birds! We got 4 flights today! 检查飞机 今天要飞4架
[1:24:06] I want a fuel 93 and a turn 91! 93号和91号需要加油
[1:24:09] Yes, sir. 上校
[1:24:11] Where’s your pilot? 飞行员在哪?
[1:24:13] General Ford just called. We’ve got helicopter priority. Where is he? 福德将军说直升机已准备好 人在哪里?
[1:24:18] My pilot, sir, he’s… 飞行员 他…
[1:24:21] Your pilot’s what? 他怎么了?
[1:24:23] My pilot’s taking a leak. 他去上厕所
[1:24:26] Taking a leak? No shit. 厕所? 见鬼
[1:24:29] In that case we’ll just wait in the Loach. 我们先上去等他
[1:24:33] -Tell him to squeeze it off. -Give him a hand. -去叫他别尿了 -你帮帮他
[1:24:38] Mr. Robertson! 罗伯森先生
[1:24:40] Get out here on the double! 快出来
[1:24:43] Anybody seen Daniels? 谁看见丹尼尔了?
[1:24:45] They’re down below! Let’s go! 他们在那 快!
[1:24:55] Stop that chopper! That’s an order! 停下 这是命今
[1:25:00] Hold your fire! 别开枪
[1:25:02] Watch it! 小心
[1:25:04] Hit the decks, troops! We’re airborne. 趴下伙计们 我们起飞了
[1:25:10] Com Center, Flight line. Com Center, Flight line. 指挥中心 我是直升机中队
[1:25:15] Shit. 该死
[1:25:22] Get us to San Francisco. 去旧金山
[1:25:23] They’ll follow, so go along the coast. Fog might give us cover. 他们会追咱们 沿着海岸飞 雾能掩护我们
[1:25:27] You’ve flown through fog, right? 你在雾里飞过吧?
[1:25:30] I read about it. 从书上看过
[1:25:39] Daniels just commandeered one of our choppers. 丹尼尔上校抢了架直升机
[1:25:43] Dare I ask how? 能问一下怎么抢的吗?
[1:25:46] Don’t waste time thinking. 别费脑子了
[1:25:48] Find him. If he resists, shoot him. 去追 他要拒捕 打死他!
[1:25:50] -I understand. -Wait. -是 将军 -慢着
[1:25:52] -You don’t have to do this. -He’s a carrier of the disease. Do it. -没必要杀他 -他感染了病毒 快去
[1:25:56] I’m doing it. 是 将军
[1:25:59] Go after him, the press will swarm all over it. 这么做 新闻界马上就会知道
[1:26:02] You’re creating a panic. 会引起恐慌
[1:26:04] You always have the wrong priority. 你总是这么优柔寡断
[1:26:07] He’s not infected. You know it. 他没感染病毒 这你知道
[1:26:10] He’s been in direct contact with Motaba patients. Know something beyond that? 他跟患者有过直接接触 你能保证他没感染?
[1:26:15] You should’ve arrested him earlier. 你早该逮捕他
[1:26:19] Launch AWACS! 发布飞行管制
[1:26:33] -You sure? -Yes, sir. -你肯定? -是的
[1:26:36] I got it. Back up, coming through. 我来! 让一下 劳驾
[1:26:38] Make a hole, people. 请让一下
[1:26:40] Back up. 让一下
[1:26:44] Colonel Daniels from USAMRllD. 我是丹尼尔 美国陆军上校
[1:26:46] George from Sioux City, South Dakota. Back of the line. 我是乔治 南达科他人 请排队
[1:26:49] We got a terrible epidemic. We’re from Cedar Creek! 我们有传染病 从松湾镇来
[1:26:53] -Site of the viral infection! -You heard about the virus? -那里有传染病 -听说病毒了吗?
[1:26:56] Need we say more? We need the bills of lading… 还要解释吗? 我们要查
[1:26:59] …from ships arriving from Africa in the last 3 months. 3个月来所有从非洲来的货船
[1:27:04] Shall I cough on you? 要我对着你你咳嗽吗?
[1:27:06] -Mrs. Pananides. -Now you’re talking. -潘尼迪太太 -这就对了
[1:27:09] I think these men need some help. 你过来帮个忙
[1:27:12] Biotest must do paperwork carefully. Live cargo, federal regulations. 动物检疫非常严格 政府有规定
[1:27:16] Here. Compare our list with your Biotest list. 跟你们手里的对照一下
[1:27:20] -You ready? Number one, Petra. -Same. -开始吧? 1号 -有
[1:27:22] -Venus. -Same. -维纳斯号 -有
[1:27:24] -Patricia. -Same. -贵族号 -有
[1:27:25] Tae Kuk. 塔果
[1:27:28] -Tae Kuk. -No, sir. -塔果 -没有
[1:27:29] -No? -No, sir. -没有? -没有
[1:27:31] -Carried a monkey, delivered to Biotest. -No, negative, sir. -带了只猴子送到检疫站 -没有
[1:27:34] It’s not on the list? 单子上没有?
[1:27:37] That’s our vessel! That’s the boat! 就是这艘船!
[1:27:39] -The Tae Kuk has set out to sea. -So what? -塔果号已经离岸 -那怎么样?
[1:27:43] How’ll we locate it? 怎么找到它?
[1:27:44] My friend’s in the Coast Guard. I can make a call, easy. 我朋友在海岸警卫队工作 打电话问他 很容易
[1:27:48] How close? 很要好的朋友?
[1:27:50] Closer than his wife would like. 好过他和他妻子
[1:27:56] Get me on that ship. It can’t be far. It just left this morning. 送我到船上去 它没走多远 今早刚开船
[1:27:59] You want me to… 你要我
[1:28:00] …drop you on a freighter at sea? 把你从飞机上扔进海里?
[1:28:03] With all due respect, that’s idiotic. 恕我冒昧 你是白痴
[1:28:06] -Idiotic? We’re fugitives from the law. -Right. -白痴? 咱们现在是逃犯 -是的
[1:28:08] Idiocy is our only option. Find the boat. 白痴行为是咱们唯一的机会 快找船
[1:28:17] So what is this? 在画什么?
[1:28:19] She’s a monkey. Her name’s Betsy. 她是只猴子 叫贝茜
[1:28:22] -A monkey? I could tell. -I’m feeding her, see? -猴子? 看得出来 -我在喂它 你看
[1:28:26] -She lives in the woods. -Do a lot of monkeys live in the woods? -她住在树林里 -树林里有很多猴子?
[1:28:29] No, just Betsy. She comes to visit me. 不 只有贝茜 它常来看我
[1:28:33] Does Betsy like apples like my little monkey loves apples? 它也像我的小猴一样爱吃苹果?
[1:28:37] She does. 当然
[1:28:41] Tae Kuk, Tae Kuk, this is Army Helo 1350. Say your position, over. 塔果号 我是1350陆军直升机 报告你的方位 完毕
[1:28:46] Try another frequency. 换个波段
[1:28:48] It won’t work. They’ll be monitoring marine channels. 不行 会被海军监听
[1:28:51] -We’ll rely on the position report. -Just don’t be negative. -只能靠方位报告 -执行我的命今
[1:28:54] Affirmative. 是 上校
[1:29:16] You sure you got the coordinates right? 你肯定方向没错?
[1:29:20] Don’t worry. This bird will go 400 miles without refueling. 别担心 这鸟没油也能飞四百里
[1:29:27] Wait. 等等
[1:29:29] There. 在那里
[1:29:31] Tae Kuk… 塔果号
[1:29:33] -…Seattle. -That’s it. Thank you, Mrs. … -西雅图 -是它! 谢谢你
[1:29:35] -What’s her name? -Pananides. -她叫什么? -潘尼迪
[1:29:43] I can’t land on that ship. 飞机无法在船上降落
[1:29:46] Get me on it. 想个办法
[1:29:48] -I’ll get you close enough. -Close enough for what? -我尽量靠近 -靠近干什么?
[1:29:51] Close enough to jump, sir. 好让你跳下去
[1:29:54] You’re not serious. 你开玩笑
[1:29:56] All right, you fly, I’ll jump. 那你开飞机 我跳
[1:29:58] No, just get closer. 不 你靠近
[1:30:01] Just get very close. 再靠近一点
[1:30:07] That lifeboat is your best shot. 那只救生艇是最好的降落点
[1:30:10] How do I get back up? 我怎么回来?
[1:30:12] Get them to clear me an area. Or I can throw you a rope. 让他们把甲板空出来 要不我扔根绳子给你
[1:30:16] Just kidding, sir. Trying to keep you loose. 开个玩笑 让你放松点
[1:30:31] Closer! 近一些
[1:30:32] Get me closer! 再近一些
[1:30:55] Does anyone here speak English? English? 有人懂英语吗? 英语?
[1:30:58] -Little. -I need information… -懂一点 -请你告诉我
[1:31:01] …about an animal that was on this ship. 这船运过一只动物
[1:31:04] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[1:31:06] This is a medical emergency. I’m an American Army doctor! 情况紧急 我是美国陆军医生
[1:31:10] Doctor! 医生!
[1:31:18] Come. Look. 你来看
[1:31:28] Is anyone else sick? 还有别人生病吗?
[1:31:30] No. No, sick. 不 没有
[1:31:34] Take me to this man’s sleeping quarters. 带我去他的宿合
[1:31:37] Upstairs. 在上面
[1:31:54] Where’s his locker? 他的框子在哪?
[1:32:27] There’s our host. 它就是病毒携带者!
[1:32:59] How are you? 你好吗?
[1:33:00] I’m good. I’m good. 我很好
[1:33:08] You should be nice to Sam. 对赛姆好点
[1:33:10] You know he’s got a big crush on you. 他非常爱你
[1:33:19] I’m so scared. 我很害怕
[1:33:26] Would you please hold my hand? 握住我的手好吗?
[1:33:34] I’m right here, Casey. 别怕 卡西
[1:33:48] The President’s scientific advisors assured me that there is no threat… 总统的科学顾问向我保证 传染病已经得到控制
[1:33:55] …of the further spread of this disease at this time. 病毒不会蔓延到其它地区
[1:33:59] The two men who escaped from the quarantine this morning… 今早松湾镇隔离区逃出两名男子
[1:34:03] …are believed to be infected with the disease. 相信他们是感染了病毒的患者
[1:34:06] Everybody relax! This is a military emergency! Back up! 镇静 我们有紧急军务 让开
[1:34:15] It’s all right. 没事 没事
[1:34:17] Back up. Everybody back up. This is a military emergency. 都让开! 有紧急军务
[1:34:21] Stay calm. Stay calm. Everybody stay calm. 不要慌 大家不要慌
[1:34:24] That’s them. 就是他们!
[1:34:26] That’s the guys. 是那两个人
[1:34:27] Get a camera on them. 把镜头对准他们!
[1:34:29] -Which camera do I talk into? -Right there. -我可以对哪个镜头说话? -这个
[1:34:32] My name is Colonel Daniels. I’m here with Major Salt. 我是赛姆·丹尼尔上校 另一位是萨特少校
[1:34:35] We’re not infected with the Motaba virus, but many are. 我们没有感染病毒 可许多人被感染了
[1:34:39] We’ve identified the animal… 我们已经查清
[1:34:41] …carrying the virus and need help finding it. 携带病毒的动物 请大家帮忙找到它
[1:34:45] The animal who is carrying the Motaba virus is a monkey. 携带病毒的动物是猴子
[1:34:48] This is a photo of the animal. Can you get in close? 这就是那只猴子的照片再近一些
[1:34:51] Can you get a shot of it? 给它一个特写好吗?
[1:34:54] Get in as close as you can. 尽量把它放大
[1:34:55] It’s a small monkey, with a white face. 这猴子很小 脸是白的
[1:34:58] Dark fur runs down its back. 背部和四肢是黑的
[1:35:01] Don’t attempt to capture it yourself. 千万不要动手抓它
[1:35:04] Don’t go near it. What you can do if you see this monkey… 别靠近它 如果发现这只猴子
[1:35:08] …call this number at the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta. 请立刻打电话给疾病控制中心
[1:35:12] The area code is 404… 地区号是404
[1:35:14] …and it’s 555-9653. 电话是555-9653
[1:35:17] Again, if you see this monkey… 重复一遍 见到这只猴子
[1:35:20] …don’t go near it. 不要靠近它
[1:35:32] Hold your fire! 别开枪!
[1:35:41] Right. Palisades. 到了 帕塞镇!
[1:35:43] Dr. Reynolds, I just want to make sure I wrote it down correctly. 雷诺兹博士 再核对一遍地址
[1:35:47] That’s 211 Sycamore Road, Palisades? 帕塞镇 塞克莫里街 221号
[1:35:51] And the woman’s name is Jeffries? 杰弗里太太
[1:35:54] Thank you. 非常感谢
[1:35:55] Thank God she called CDC. 多亏她报告了中心
[1:35:57] What have we got? 来分析一下
[1:35:59] Jimbo takes the monkey to Cedar Creek, tries to sell it but can’t. 吉伯把猴子带到松湾镇打算卖掉 可没卖成
[1:36:03] He drives to San Francisco, gets on an airplane for Boston… 他开车到旧金山乘飞机回波士顿
[1:36:06] -…without the animal. -Must have released it. -没带猴子 -在半路上放了
[1:36:09] Between Cedar Creek and San Francisco is what? 松湾镇至旧金山之间有什么镇?
[1:36:11] -Palisades. -That’s it. -帕赛镇 -没错!
[1:36:13] -We’re there. -There it is. -我们有办法了 -是的
[1:36:16] That’s it. We’re there, colonel. We are there. 有办法了 上校 有办法了
[1:36:19] We intercepted a phone transmission. They’re headed there. 我们已窃听到他们的去向
[1:36:23] A potential screw-up you avoided among many others you have not. 这回你干得不错 可以把以前的过失一笔勾销
[1:36:27] Who should handle this? 由谁指挥?
[1:36:29] You? 你?
[1:36:31] You kiss ass with the best of them. 你挺会巴结人的
[1:36:33] -You hope to make General? -Yes, sir. -想当将军吗? -想
[1:36:37] You won’t. Now get me on one of those choppers. 你当不了! 给我准备直升机
[1:37:06] She won’t come. 它不会来
[1:37:10] She won’t come, except to me. 除非我去叫它
[1:37:13] I’m her only friend. 我是它唯一的朋友
[1:37:22] I trust you are the best helicopter pilot in the Army. 你是我们部队最出色的飞行员
[1:37:26] That’s a relief. 很好
[1:37:29] Viper 2, lead, left echelon. 毒蛇二号 请跟上
[1:37:33] Viper 2, line the skids, I’m at your six. 毒蛇二号明白 我在你后面
[1:37:37] We’re looking for a Loach 1350. 我们在寻找1350号直升机
[1:37:40] Make this easy for me, all right? 尽快找到它
[1:37:50] Have you ever been sick? 你生过病吗?
[1:37:52] -Yes. -It’s not much fun, is it? -生过 -挺不好受 是吗?
[1:37:56] No. 是的
[1:37:57] A whole lot of people are sick right now. A whole town. 有个小镇 全镇的人都生病了
[1:38:02] And you know how much you love your mommy? 你非常爱你妈妈
[1:38:04] That’s how much I love my wife. 我也非常爱我妻于
[1:38:07] And my wife is one of the people who’s very sick. 我妻子在那镇上 病得很重
[1:38:10] I want her to get better. 我想把她治好
[1:38:12] Is it, Betsy? 它叫贝茜?
[1:38:13] Betsy can help make everybody better because she has medicine inside her. 贝茜能治好所有人的病 因为它体内有治病的药
[1:38:19] That’s what makes her very special. 所以才那么特别
[1:38:21] Do you understand? 懂了吗?
[1:38:23] You won’t hurt her? 别伤害它
[1:38:24] No. 不会
[1:38:26] She’ll just go to sleep. That doesn’t hurt, does it? 只是让它睡一会儿 不会有事
[1:38:30] No. Promise you won’t hurt her. 你保证不伤害它?
[1:38:32] I promise. 我保征
[1:38:33] If I hurt her, you can punch me in the nose. 如果我伤了它 你揍我鼻子
[1:38:37] A serious punch. 狠狠地揍
[1:38:40] For a very serious nose. 把这鼻子揍扁
[1:38:46] All stations this net, this is Viper 6. 全体注意 我是毒蛇6号
[1:38:50] The Commander in Chief has issued final authorization. 最高司令部已经下达命今
[1:38:54] We are to proceed. 立即执行
[1:38:59] Some of us have doubts about what we are about to do. It’s human. 有人会对这次行动产生疑问 可以理解
[1:39:03] But the fate of the nation… 可国家的命运
[1:39:06] …perhaps the world, is in our hands. 人类的命运面临威胁
[1:39:09] We are the last line of defense… 我们是最后一道防线
[1:39:12] …and we cannot… we dare not refuse this burden. 我们无法 也不能拒绝这个重任
[1:39:16] I’m confident that each of us… 我相信你们每个人
[1:39:21] …each of you will do his duty. 都能恪尽职守
[1:39:24] Viper 6 out. 命令完毕
[1:39:26] Viper Command, Sandman is rolling. Over. 毒蛇六号 睡魔出发 完毕
[1:39:38] God forgive us. 上帝饶恕我们!
[1:39:41] Betsy. 贝茜
[1:39:43] Here, girl. 快来 乖
[1:40:03] Oh, God, be careful. 天哪 小心
[1:40:06] He won’t hurt her. 不会伤着她
[1:40:26] I can’t stand this. 我受不了
[1:40:28] It won’t be long. 马上就好
[1:40:36] There you are! 你来了
[1:40:45] Careful. Careful. 小心 小心
[1:41:01] Come on, Katie, move. Come on. 让开 凯特 让开
[1:41:06] Oh, baby. Move! 宝贝 让开
[1:41:16] Damn it. 见鬼!
[1:41:32] We’re approaching the destination. 我们快到了
[1:41:34] This man’s a carrier of the disease… 这名逃犯感染了病毒
[1:41:37] …and we’re going to take him into quarantine at Travis. 必须把它关进特莱维隔离所
[1:41:41] Big Eye, Viper flight is airborne, do you see us? 大眼 毒蛇一号在空中 看见了
[1:41:44] Big Eye paints your flight at two. Standing by, over. 大眼看见两架毒蛇 待命 完毕
[1:41:48] Don’t give me any shit. Listen carefully. 情况很紧急 你听着
[1:41:51] Put Ford on the phone, tell him it’s Colonel Daniels. 给我接福德将军 说丹尼尔上校有急事
[1:41:56] Where are you? 你在哪?
[1:41:58] We’re on our way back. We got the host. 我们找到了病毒携带者
[1:42:02] What?! 什么?
[1:42:03] We found the host, Billy. 找到病毒携带者了 比利
[1:42:07] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[1:42:08] You must call off the bombing. 你必须取消轰炸
[1:42:11] I’ll buy some time, that’s all I can do. You get back here, quickly, safely. 我尽量拖延时间 你快回来
[1:42:17] You may run into resistance. 你可能遭到拦截
[1:42:20] Resistance? 拦截?
[1:42:21] That makes it tough to get back safely, doesn’t it? 这给我们安全回去增加难度
[1:42:25] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:42:27] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:42:28] -Problems, colonel? -Of course! -有麻烦? 上校 -当然
[1:42:39] Sandman flight, this is Viper 6. 睡魔注意 我是毒蛇六号
[1:42:42] Stand down, stand down. Return to base. 任务暂停 立即返回基地
[1:42:45] Viper 6, Sandman. Roger. Return to base. 毒蛇6号 睡魔明白 返回基地
[1:42:53] Take a look. 你看
[1:42:58] -Is that resistance? -That’s resistance. Hold on. -是拦截吗? -是拦截 坐稳!
[1:43:03] -There’s our Loach, sir. -Where? -发现目标 -在哪?
[1:43:06] Army 1350, this is Viper lead at your 8:00. Acknowledge. Over. 陆军1350号 我是毒蛇一号 在你左后方 请回话
[1:43:10] Viper, I hear you. 毒蛇 我听见了
[1:43:12] Army 1350 stand by… 陆军1350号 准备好
[1:43:14] …to turn into formation to accompany us to Travis. 和我们一起去特莱维空军基地
[1:43:18] On whose authority? 这是谁的命令?
[1:43:19] -Mine. -Who are you? -我的 -你是谁?
[1:43:21] Major General McClintock… 麦克林将军
[1:43:23] …senior officer in this area. 本地区最高指挥官
[1:43:26] I didn’t know you were behind us. We have the host animal. 我不知道你在我们后面 我们已经找到病毒携带者
[1:43:30] We’re headed back to Cedar Creek. 正在返回松湾镇
[1:43:33] You are to accompany me to Travis. 跟我去特莱维空军基地
[1:43:36] You don’t understand. No one is sick at Travis. 那个基地没受到病毒感染
[1:43:38] Don’t make this difficult for me. 不要让我为难
[1:43:41] They’re lining up in attack formation. They want us down. 他们变成进攻队形 要击落我们
[1:43:45] You don’t want to destroy an Army helicopter in broad daylight. 你不会在光天化日之下击毁自己的飞机
[1:43:49] With all due respect, if you do not follow us to Travis… 你若拒绝跟我去特莱维空军基地
[1:43:53] …I’ll blow you out of the sky. 我就叫你在空中开花!
[1:43:56] General, with all due respect, fuck you, sir. 将军 恕我冒犯 去你妈的!
[1:44:01] Under my authority… 我命令
[1:44:02] …go weapons hot. 准备射击
[1:44:04] Viper 2, This is General McClintock. 毒蛇二号 我是麦克林将军
[1:44:07] Go weapons hot. 准备射击!
[1:44:16] Hold on. 坐稳
[1:44:17] We’re going low. 要俯冲了
[1:44:26] Anything I can do? 要帮忙吗?
[1:44:27] Don’t make me nervous. 别让我紧张
[1:44:37] The river goes to the right. 河道向右拐
[1:44:39] We must head them off. Break right. 我们到正面堵住他们
[1:44:41] Two, breaking right. 毒蛇二号 右转
[1:44:50] I don’t see them. We lost them. 看不见他们 甩掉了!
[1:44:55] Shit! Hang on colonel. 见鬼! 坐稳了 上校
[1:45:01] Two is masked. No shot. 目标太近 不要射击
[1:45:06] See that bridge? 看见桥了吗 上校?
[1:45:09] Over or under? 从上面过还是从下面过?
[1:45:11] You decide. I’m really not up to it. 你自己决定 我没把握
[1:45:13] -Hang on. -I would have said over. -坐稳! -你应该从上面过
[1:45:15] Wires! Two is off left. 桥上有电线! 2号向左转
[1:45:18] What do I do? 怎么办?
[1:45:20] Get him out of the air. 把它击落!
[1:45:25] Don’t go under the bridge! 别钻桥洞
[1:45:37] You’re missing him. 你没打中
[1:45:38] Go into it. 快飞过来
[1:45:40] You’re missing him.. 你没打中
[1:45:41] Hang on. 坐稳
[1:45:54] We got it. 躲开了!
[1:45:56] -lf you’re in trouble, I want to know. -Hang on. -有问题马上告诉我 -坐好
[1:46:15] Warn me before you pull a stunt like that again. 再做特技先说一声
[1:46:19] I didn’t know I was going to do it. 我还没想就已经做了
[1:46:22] Where are you? 毒蛇二号 你在哪?
[1:46:24] Viper 2 closing in on you now. 二号正在向你靠拢
[1:46:27] Pulled a 180, he’s coming back at you now. 他180度转弯 到后面去了
[1:46:37] They’re coming at us. 他朝我们冲过来了
[1:46:39] I’m going weapons hot. 准备射击!
[1:46:40] -Holy shit! -Breake! -天哪 -闪开!
[1:46:49] -Where’s he gone? -I don’t know, sir. -哪去了? -不知道
[1:46:54] Son-of-a-bitch did that on purpose. 这个杂种 他故意的
[1:46:58] -Are those rockets on the side? -They are, sir. -飞机上有火箭吗? -有
[1:47:01] Fire a few into those trees. 朝树林发射两枚
[1:47:15] Look there. 你看
[1:47:17] Lead, we got fire in the trees at two o’clock. 一号 右前方树林有大火
[1:47:20] Verify. 确认一下
[1:47:21] Viper Two, can you get down there and search for wreckage? 毒蛇二号 你们过去确认一下
[1:47:25] Negative. It’s too thick down there. 看不清 火势太大
[1:47:28] Big Eye, we think the Loach is down. What do you see? 大眼 目标坠毁了 你看见什么
[1:47:32] We had 3 contacts and then an explosion. Now we have 2. 刚才看见是三架 一架烧了现在只剩两架
[1:47:37] Everything else is ground clutter on the highway. 高速公路上有汽车
[1:47:40] Flying a little low, aren’t we? 飞得很低 是吗?
[1:47:42] Avoiding radar, sir. 要避开雷达
[1:47:48] She’s still out. How you doing? 还没醒 你好吗?
[1:47:50] Use the E-1 101 as a road map to synthesize an antiserum. 以E-1101为基础 制做合成抗血清
[1:47:55] Right away. 好 马上做
[1:47:56] -We’ve got a lot of people here. -I’ll copy it big time. -有很多患者 -我会做很多
[1:47:58] I want liters of it. 我看需要1升
[1:48:00] I want everything ready if Robby responds. You got it? 无论如何要把萝碧治好
[1:48:03] -Yes, sir. -Okay. -是 长官 -好
[1:48:25] There’s no sign of wreckage. 没有飞机残骸
[1:48:27] We’ve been decoyed. 我们上当了
[1:48:30] You son-of-a-bitch! 狗娘养的
[1:49:01] How you doing? 你怎么样? 宝贝
[1:49:08] You’re going to be okay. We found the host. 你会好的 我们找到抗原了
[1:49:14] You don’t have to say that, Sam. 不用安慰我 赛姆
[1:49:17] No, it’s true. 是真的
[1:49:18] Would I kid you? 不骗你
[1:49:20] Salt’s cooking up the good stuff. 萨特正在合成抗血清
[1:49:23] Let’s hang out for a while. 再坚持一会
[1:49:35] I love your face. 我爱你
[1:49:47] Keep talking to me, Robby. 跟我说话 萝碧
[1:49:53] Please don’t leave me, Robby! 别离开我 萝碧!
[1:50:12] Don’t! 别脱
[1:50:53] Colonel, I got it! 上校 成了
[1:50:55] -Your helmet? -Come on, come on, put it up. -你的头罩? -快挂上
[1:50:58] We got it. 我们成功了
[1:51:00] You ready? 准备好了?
[1:51:03] -Say when. -Now. -好了说一声 -好了
[1:51:05] I got it. I got it. 我来
[1:51:06] Get the lab geared up. 你再去做
[1:51:08] Make more. A town is waiting. 尽量多做一点! 全镇人在等着呢
[1:51:11] -It’s going to work, sir. -Go, go. Come on. The time’s now. -肯定会有效 -快去 时间不多了
[1:51:16] You delayed the bombing. More sentimental bullshit. 你在拖延时间! 又感情用事
[1:51:20] There’s a chance we can save these people! 我们能治好镇上的人
[1:51:23] You’re nuts. Sandman One, Viper One. How copy? Over. 睡魔一号 我是毒蛇一号 回话
[1:51:26] Send your traffic. 等侯命今
[1:51:28] We had the antiserum and didn’t use it. That will come out. 我们见死不救 你就不怕舆论?
[1:51:32] I can defend that. 我能对付
[1:51:33] It’s not about saving our asses anymore. 这次恐怕很难自圆其说
[1:51:35] You are to proceed immediately with Operation Clean Sweep. Understood? 立刻出发执行清扫任务 明白吗?
[1:51:41] Daniels knows about the African camp. 丹尼尔知道非洲的事
[1:51:44] Roger, Viper. 明白 毒蛇
[1:51:46] Sandman is proceeding. 睡魔立刻出发
[1:52:35] Her pressure’s down. It worked, she’s normalizing. 血压恢复正常 药起作用了
[1:52:38] But, sir, they’re coming. 上校 他们来了
[1:52:40] I picked up a transmission. The plane is in the air. They’re coming. 我听到无线电通话 轰炸机已起飞 在往这里来
[1:52:45] Come on. 走!
[1:52:47] Where are we going? 去哪?
[1:52:51] -Where are we going? -I must talk to the pilot. Can we? -咱们去哪? -我要跟飞行员通话 能行吗?
[1:52:54] Yes, guard channel. 行 内部波段
[1:52:56] -Get this thing up. -Where’re we going? -快起飞 -我们去哪?
[1:52:59] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:53:00] -Get us in the air. -Let’s tell them we have the antiserum. -先起飞 -告诉他们我们有抗血清了
[1:53:04] -They don’t care. -This is crazy. -他们不在乎 -他们疯了
[1:53:06] They want their weapon. 他们要保住秘密武器
[1:53:09] -They’ll kill everyone? -Right. -他们要杀死所有的人? -是的
[1:53:11] -They’ll watch innocent people die? -Yes, they want their weapon. -眼看着无辜的人送命? -对 为了保住秘密武器
[1:53:29] Viper, Sandman. We’re commencing bomb run now. 我是睡魔 已进入轰炸航线
[1:53:32] 3 minutes to target area. 三分钟后到达目标区
[1:53:35] Sandman. Bomb release is go. 睡魔 准备投弹
[1:53:38] I say again, bomb release is go. Over. 重复一遍 准备投弹 完毕
[1:53:43] Where are we going? 咱们去哪?
[1:53:45] I want to talk to the pilot now. 我要和飞行员通话
[1:53:48] Go. 说吧
[1:53:49] To the aircraft approaching Cedar Creek, this is Col. Sam Daniels. I’m a doctor. 飞往松湾镇的轰炸机 我是赛姆·丹尼尔上校 是医生
[1:53:53] Do you read me? 听见了吗?
[1:53:54] We read you. 听见了
[1:53:59] Okay. You must not bomb this town. 你不能炸那个镇
[1:54:01] That son-of-a-bitch, that little son-of-a-bitch! 狗杂种! 这个狗娘养的
[1:54:05] This is Viper Command, you’re being spoofed by com chatter. 我是毒蛇一号 你们不要听他胡说
[1:54:09] Over. 完毕
[1:54:10] Viper Command, Sandman. Authenticate. Over. 毒蛇一号 请说暗语 完毕
[1:54:14] Sandman, this is Viper Command. I authenticate. 睡魔 我是毒蛇一号 请听暗语
[1:54:18] Juliette, over. 裘利亚 完毕
[1:54:19] Your commanders do not have the current data. We do. 你的上级不了解新情况
[1:54:22] We have an antiserum being administered as we speak. 我们有抗血清 正在给病人使用
[1:54:26] Every infected person will have their dosage, so you must abort the mission. 所有被感染的人都将恢复健康 你们不能炸死他们
[1:54:31] This is urgent. Do you read me? 情况紧急 听见了吗?
[1:54:34] You cannot bomb this town. You must abort. 你们不能轰炸 快返航!
[1:54:37] I’m talking to the bomber pilots. 轰炸机上的飞行员们
[1:54:40] Do you read me? 听见了吗?
[1:54:42] Do you read me? 你们听见了吗?
[1:54:44] Where is he, Briggs? 他在哪? 布里兹
[1:54:47] Can he prevent the bombing? Can he abort their run? 他能阻止轰炸机吗? 他能让他们改变航向吗?
[1:54:50] If he gets in the way of the plane. 他飞在同一航线上 就可以
[1:54:53] Get something up in the air and blow him out of there! 马上派几架飞机把他打下来
[1:54:56] Now! 快!
[1:54:58] Can’t we stop his transmission? 能切断他的波段吗?
[1:55:01] Do you read me? You must abort! 听见了吗? 取消轰炸
[1:55:04] They’ve been trained not to answer you. 他不会回答你 得服从上级
[1:55:07] You hear me, don’t you, guys? 你听见了 对吗? 伙计
[1:55:10] I’ll say it one last time. 最后再说一遍
[1:55:12] These people that you’re going to bomb are not the enemy. 你去轰炸的不是敌人 是同胞
[1:55:15] We can kill the virus without killing these people. I swear on my soul… 我们能杀死病毒没必要杀人 我可以向你们发誓
[1:55:20] …that the President does not have the facts. 总统并不了解真相
[1:55:23] He doesn’t know we have a working serum. 不知道我们已有了抗血清
[1:55:26] Do you think he wants to blow up the town? 他要是知道还会这么做吗?
[1:55:29] If you think I’m lying, drop the bomb. If you think I’m crazy, drop the bomb. 要是认为我在撒谎 就投弹吧! 要是认为我是疯子 就投弹吧!
[1:55:33] But don’t drop the bomb because you’re following orders! 不能为执行命令而扔炸弹
[1:55:36] Your superiors have another agenda. 你们的上级别有用心
[1:55:39] Don’t you understand that right below you in Cedar Creek… 在你们要轰炸的松湾镇上
[1:55:42] …there’s a biological weapon they’ve been manufacturing for 30 years? 有一种生物武器 30年前就有了
[1:55:47] I guarantee you… 他们没有及时应用
[1:55:51] …that the disease has spread beyond the perimeters of this town! 才使得病毒迅速在镇上蔓延
[1:55:54] People, we’re in a state of national emergency. 现在是国家的生死关头
[1:55:57] We are under executive orders. 我们必须执行总统的命今
[1:56:00] See it through. 不许违抗!
[1:56:02] If you incinerate Cedar Creek, you incinerate the serum. 毁灭松湾镇也将毁灭抗血清
[1:56:15] Billy, can you hear me? 比利 你听见了吗?
[1:56:18] Why don’t you do something? Don’t kill these people to protect your lie. 行动起来吧 别为了遮盖你们的谎言而杀害那些人
[1:56:23] This is murder, anyway you fucking slice it! 这是谋杀 你很清楚
[1:56:27] If you manipulate the truth, the Constitution… 隐瞒真相 欺骗总统
[1:56:30] …then it’s not just a town you’re killing, but part of the American soul. 你摧毁的不仅是一个镇 还摧毁了美国灵魂
[1:56:35] Billy, why aren’t you at Cedar Creek? 比利 你该去松湾镇看看
[1:56:38] This is General Ford. 我是福德将军
[1:56:39] I remind you that you are interfering with presidential authority. 你是在干扰总统命今
[1:56:44] Sandman has a specific line to the target. 睡魔按照航线接近目标
[1:56:47] If you are in his way, he cannot complete his bombing run. 如果你飞在他航线上 他将无法完成任务
[1:56:51] Do you understand? 明白吗?
[1:56:52] -Why’d he say that? -Beats me. -他是什么意思? -我怎么知道?
[1:56:56] Are you dumb or something? You just told him how to stop the– 你胡涂了? 你在告诉他们怎么做
[1:57:02] Okay. 好吧
[1:57:05] Colonel, there it is. 上校 在那里
[1:57:07] I see it. 看见了
[1:57:09] -You up for this? -Yes, sir. -敢迎上去吗? -是 上校
[1:57:13] He’s over the target area, please advise. Over. 他在目标上空 请指示 完毕
[1:57:17] We have final clearance. Do not deviate. Over. 继续清扫任务 不得违抗命今
[1:57:22] I’m talking to the pilots in the bomber. 对面轰炸机上的兄弟
[1:57:26] What you’re about to do isn’t easy… 我知道你们心里很为难
[1:57:29] But I’ve told you the truth. 可我说的句句是实话
[1:57:32] You will release that weapon on time and on target! 按预定地点 投掷炸弹
[1:57:35] What you do in the next 30 seconds will be your testimony to life. 30秒后的行动将是对你们一生的考验
[1:57:39] Sandman, you know what’s riding on this. 睡魔 紧要关头
[1:57:41] -Please, try to remain calm. -Okay, guys, no more words. But we’re not moving from your path. -务必保持冷静 -不多说了 我们不离开航线
[1:57:45] Do you hear us? I said we’re not moving from your path. 听见了吗? 我们决不离开航线
[1:57:52] I’ve never seen anything like this, I swear to God. 居然会有这种事
[1:57:55] Sandman, Viper Command… 睡魔 毒蛇命今
[1:57:57] I don’t care if you fly through those bastards. You’ve been trained for this. 撞死这杂种 军人的天职是服从
[1:58:02] Hold your course and drop. 保持航线 按计划投弹
[1:58:04] You’ll have to take us out with you. 咱们同归于尽
[1:58:10] We’re not moving! 我们不让开
[1:58:11] We’re not moving! 绝不让开!
[1:58:33] They’re dropping it. 他们投弹了
[1:59:09] Thank you, guys. 谢谢 兄弟
[1:59:14] Sandman, how did you release that weapon? 睡魔 任务完成没有?
[1:59:18] Over. 完毕
[1:59:19] Viper Command, this is Sandman. We have detonation over the water. 毒蛇 我是睡魔 炸弹落在海上
[1:59:23] It might have been wind shear. Over. 是风吹过去的 完毕
[1:59:26] I believe that you have deliberately contravened a direct order. 你们这是蓄意违抗军令
[1:59:31] Now return to base for immediate rearming. Over. 立即返航 重新执行任务 完毕
[1:59:36] Give me the microphone, general. 给我麦克风 将军
[1:59:39] I beg your pardon? 你说什么?
[1:59:41] Give me the mike, general. 给我麦克风 将军
[1:59:49] Sandman, this is General Ford. You will ignore that order. 睡魔 我是福德将军 不理会刚才的命今
[1:59:53] For the record, I am relieving General McClintock of command… 我宣布解除麦克林将军的指挥
[1:59:58] …for the crime of withholding vital information from the President. 他向总统隐瞒了重要情报
[2:00:02] I have in no way withheld vital information from the President. 我没有向总统隐瞒过任何情报
[2:00:06] -Colonel Briggs. -Sir. -布里兹上校 -在
[2:00:08] Place General McClintock under arrest. 逮捕麦克林将军
[2:00:12] If I go down for this, Billy, you go down for it. 我要是完了 比利 你也会完
[2:00:17] It’s out of our hands now. 已经由不得我们了
[2:00:21] You sentimental son-of-a-bitch! 你这个胡涂的狗杂种
[2:00:27] Nobody puts me under arrest! 这里没人敢逮捕我
[2:00:31] Nobody. 谁敢?
[2:00:37] Colonel Briggs… 布里兹上校
[2:00:39] …what a wonderful moment this must be for you. 你是不是有点幸灾乐祸?
[2:01:14] That was a good nap, kid. 你睡得可真香 宝贝
[2:01:17] You look better. 看上去好多了
[2:01:19] The gown becomes you. 睡衣很漂亮
[2:01:23] -How’re they doing on the antiserum? -Great. -做了多少抗血清? -很多
[2:01:26] Cranking it out by the liter. 差不多有一升了
[2:01:29] -How much are they giving the patients? -200 miles. -每个病人要打多少? -200毫升
[2:01:35] Is that what they gave you? 你也打过了?
[2:01:46] I didn’t think I’d ever see you again. 我以为再也见不到你了
[2:01:50] I didn’t think you’d make it. 我以为你挺不过来了
[2:01:54] It’s a pretty unique experience. 这种经历很独特
[2:02:00] Like living with me. 就像和我生活在一起
[2:02:07] Would you do it again? 想再试一次吗?
[2:02:10] Maybe. 也许吧
[2:02:12] Now that I have the antibodies. 现在我有抵抗力了
1995年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Scare Package(恐吓包裹)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Planet Terror(恐怖星球)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme