Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Open Season Scared Silly(丛林大反攻4:吓傻了)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Open Season Scared Silly(丛林大反攻4:吓傻了)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:丛林大反攻4:吓傻了
英文名称:Open Season Scared Silly
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] It was a dark and stormy night. 那是一个漆黑的暴风雨之夜
[00:39] The storm was electrical. No rain. 电闪雷鸣,却不下雨
[00:43] Too bad, because we could use some. 太糟了,因为大暴雨更能烘托气氛
[00:55] Okay, everybody. 大家别闹了
[01:02] Joke’s over. Come on out. 不要开玩笑了,出来吧
[01:07] Ian? Is that you? I’m pretty vulnerable out here. 伊恩?是你吗?我太弱不禁风了
[01:12] I’m just a doe, a deer, a female deer, out in the woods all alone. 我只是一头母鹿,独自在森林游荡
[01:19] Where are you going, you simple lass? 你要去哪里,小姑娘?
[01:21] To check on that noise. I want to make sure it isn’t a scary monster. 去查看怪声的源头 我要确定那不是可怕的怪物
[01:25] Only a buffoon in a horror movie investigates creepy sounds… 只有恐怖电影里的傻瓜才会去调查 诡异的声音…
[01:29] instead of running away. 而不是逃走
[01:31] Now stand back while I investigate instead of running away. 退后,我不会逃走,我去调查
[01:38] By those claw marks, I’d wager that’s none other… 根据这些爪印,我打赌那就是…
[01:43] than the Wailing Wampus Werewolf. Hold me. 嚎日目狼人,抱紧我
[01:49] I thought that was a legend. 我以为那只是传说
[01:51] Aye, the legend lives. 没错,传说变成现实了
[01:58] They needed a hero. And they were about to get one. 他们需要一位英雄 英雄马上就要出场了
[02:02] Who can protect us? 谁能保护我们?
[02:04] I can! 我能保护你们
[02:08] Elliot! 艾略特
[02:09] You’re just in time, lad. 你来得正及时,小伙子
[02:11] Oh, Elliot. I don’t know how you find the courage. 艾略特,我不知道你怎么会 如此勇敢
[02:14] It just comes with being a Wailing Wampus Werewolf whisperer. 因为我是嚎叫狼人狼语者
[02:17] Say that three times fast. 快速说三遍
[02:19] Wailing Wampus Werewolf Whisperer, Wailing Rumpus Rufleaf Rolips. 嚎叫狼人狼语者,嚎叫浪人烂鱼者
[02:22] Weeling Rimpless Roplips… I can’t do it! I’m not as skilled as you. 号角烂人腊鱼者,我说不好 我的口齿没你的伶俐
[02:27] It’s okay, McSquizzy. I’ll handle this. 没关系,秒酷鼠,交给我
[02:29] The werewolf communicates through interpretive dance, and so can I. 狼人通过形意舞蹈交流,我也会跳
[02:43] Elliot, please be careful. It’s so dangerous. 艾略特,请一定要小心,太危险了
[02:47] Danger is my maiden name. Now stay here while I defend our home. 我的小名就是鹿大胆,你们待这里 我去保护我们的家园
[02:55] There goes the bravest and most handsomest muledeer… 地球史上最勇敢最帅气的鹿…
[02:59] that ever graced this earth. 勇往直前
[03:01] Moose pucky! 胡说八道
[03:03] Your story’s a sack of wee jobbies, you daft tube! 你的故事简直就是胡言乱语,白痴
[03:08] Who tells a story in black and white anyways, you jug-eared galoot! 谁讲故事还用黑白背景 你这个招风耳傻瓜
[03:13] Hello? It’s called atmosphere. 拜托,我是为了烘托气氛
[03:15] Only a complete imbecile would ever believe… 只有低能儿才会相信…
[03:18] such a ridiculous story about a werewolf. 这样荒唐的狼人故事
[03:21] Actually, I find his story quite convincing. 实际上我觉得他的故事很真实
[03:25] Thanks, Boog. I can always count on you. 谢谢,布哥,我总是能指望你
[03:28] There was no doubt about it, that werewolf meant business. 毫无疑问,那只狼人要动真格的了
[03:32] Blood business. 他们嗜血狂暴
[03:34] Now, werewolves aren’t like you and me. 狼人与你我不同
[03:37] Unless you enjoy ripping lungs out of things. But hey, who am I to judge. 除非你们喜欢扯出别人的内脏 不过我没资格评价别人
[03:41] I’m sure there are some perfectly nice werewolves out there… 我肯定世上存在友好的狼人
[03:45] just waiting to be friends. But not this werewolf. Oh, no. 想与我们做朋友 不过这只狼人不同
[03:49] The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is a different breed. 嚎叫狼人属于另一种品种
[03:52] He stalks the forest, looking for the biggest… 他潜伏在森林里,寻找块头最大
[03:56] juiciest tub of lard he can find. 肉肥汁美的大胖子
[04:04] One thing’s for sure: This werewolf wanted to devour me. 我肯定这只狼人想吞掉我
[04:08] Okay. All right. Time to turn in. 好了,好了,该睡觉了
[04:12] But he was just getting to the best part. 可是他才说到最精彩的地方
[04:14] Yeah, Boog, this is when I really bring the scares home. 对,布哥,这时才真正的恐怖
[04:19] I stood face to face with the rabid beast. 我与那只狂暴野兽面对面对峙
[04:23] Oh, you poor deer. 你真可怜
[04:26] – I could smell its smelly breath. – I bet it smelled awful. 我能闻到臭味 肯定很难闻
[04:33] Its claws were long and sharp. 他的爪子又长又锋利
[04:35] Well, you sure can paint a picture, Elliot. On that note… 你真的很擅长描绘故事,艾略特 这样的话…
[04:39] There was only one thing sharper than the werewolf’s claws. 世上只有一样东西比狼人的爪子 还要锋利
[04:43] Keep it together, Boog. Come on, go to your happy place. 镇定,布哥,快点想想美好的回忆
[04:46] Its deadly fangs! 就是他致命的尖牙
[04:51] He’s worse than the bunnies. 他还不如兔子胆子大
[04:54] Let’s take a short intermission. There’s refreshments at the lake. 暂停一会,湖边有提神饮料
[04:56] And by that I mean you can drink the lake, which is refreshing. 我是说,你们可以喝湖水,很提神
[05:00] I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[05:10] Boog, that was awesome. You made the story so real. 布哥,太棒了,你的表演 令我的故事显得更真实了
[05:13] When you wet yourself, that really pushed it over the top. 当你吓得尿裤子的时候 恐怖气氛真的达到了一个至高点
[05:16] Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. I was trying to help you sell your story. 对,就是这样,我试图帮你 令你的故事更为逼真
[05:20] Thanks to you, that was the scariest one I told all week. 多亏了你,那是我一整周说过的 最可怕的故事
[05:23] These werewolf stories aren’t actually true. Are they? 那些狼人故事不是真的,对吗?
[05:26] You have nothing to worry about. 你不用担心
[05:29] They’re absolutely true. 绝对是真的
[05:30] The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is real and ready to pounce. 世上真的有嚎叫狼人 他们随时都会攻击
[05:33] That’s what I was worried about. 我就是担心这件事
[05:36] Wait a minute. You’re actually afraid. 等等,你是真的害怕
[05:38] – Am not. – Am too. 不是 就是
[05:41] – Am not. – Am too, am too, am too, am too. 不是 就是,就是,就是,就是
[05:44] Am not? 不是?
[05:47] All right. I’m afraid. Happy now? 好吧,我害怕,满意了吗?
[05:49] I knew it! Wait, what are you afraid of? 我就知道,等等,你怕什么?
[05:54] Listen, I didn’t grow up in the woods. I lived in a cozy garage, remember? 听着,我不是在森林里长大的 我生活在车库安乐窝,记得吗?
[05:58] I had a comfy bed with my own blanky. 我有一张舒适的床,我自己的毛毯
[06:01] A bowl with my name on it, I think. Fishy crackers. 我自己的碗,上面还写着我的名字 我认为是我的名字,还有鱼饼干
[06:05] And Wheel of Fortune on TV! 电视还会播出《幸运之轮》
[06:08] Hey! Is that a unicycle? You got the best flashbacks, Boog. 那是单轮车吗?你的回忆最精彩了 布哥
[06:13] Point is, I was safe. 问题是,我在那里很安全
[06:15] You’ll be fine. You’re the fattest animal in the forest. 你不会有事的 你是森林里最胖的动物
[06:19] That’s why the werewolf will come for me first. 所以狼人会先找上我
[06:22] I’m its main competition. I’ve gotta get away. 我是他的主要目标,我得逃走
[06:24] You are getting away. We’re going on that camping trip. Remember? 你正要离开这里,我们要去露营 还记得吗?
[06:28] I am not going camping with a monster out there. 外面有怪物,我不会露营的
[06:31] You can’t bail on this trip. We’ve been planning it for three years. 你不能临阵脱逃,我们计划了三年
[06:34] Think of the river rafting. The boogie boards! 想想河流漂流,用布吉滑板冲浪
[06:37] Perfect for a guy named Boog! Zip lines. 正适合叫布哥的熊,还有丛林飞跃
[06:39] Snorkeling. Parasailing. It’ll be relaxing. 浮潜,帆伞运动,一定能好好放松
[06:42] You expect me to relax when a werewolf is after me? 狼人要来抓我 你觉得我能放松吗?
[06:45] But you promised you’d go. 可是你答应过我
[06:47] And when you make a promise to a friend, that’s a promise to the end. 当你向朋友许诺,你不能违背诺言
[06:54] Because you never ever abandon your friend. Everyone knows that. 因为你永远不能抛弃你的朋友 这是人人皆知的常识
[06:59] I’m sorry, Elliot. I can’t. I’m gonna build a panic room… 对不起,艾略特,我做不到 我要搭一个安全屋
[07:02] and hide until the werewolf dies from old age. 藏在里面,等狼人寿终正寝再出来
[07:05] So what’s a panic room? 安全屋是什么?
[07:06] It’s a safe place you can lock yourself into to keep the werewolves out. 你可以把自己关在里面,躲避狼人
[07:10] First, you dig a hole. Say this acorn is me. 首先你挖一个洞 假设这颗橡子是我
[07:13] And this ladybug is the werewolf. 这只瓢虫是狼人
[07:16] So the ladybug tries to eat me, see? But she can’t. 所以瓢虫想吃掉我,看见了吗? 但是她进不来
[07:20] So you’re afraid of ladybugs, too? Therapy. 所以你也害怕瓢虫?赶紧看医生
[07:25] I, Elliot Deer Esquire Junior the Third, née Danger, am hereby making it… 我,艾略特先生,小名鹿大胆 在此发誓
[07:30] my mission to help you overcome… 我会帮助你克服…
[07:32] your fear of the werewolf and ladybugs. 狼人及瓢虫恐,嗅症
[07:35] Please don’t do anything. 请你什么都不要做
[07:36] Don’t worry, Boog. Nothing bad is gonna happen. 不用担心,布哥,不会出事的
[07:39] Something bad has happened! Something really, really bad! 大事不好了,大事不好了
[07:44] – Mr. Weenie! – What are you doing out here? 维尼先生 你在这里做什么?
[07:45] – Is it the werewolf? – Worse! 是狼人出现吗? 更恐怖
[07:47] My beloved owner Bobbie is gone. 我亲爱的主人芭比不见了
[07:50] So is Bob, who I get along with but I’m not as close to. 鲍勃也不见了,我和他的关系还行 不过我和芭比更亲
[07:53] – What happened? – I woke up in the RV… 发生了什么事? 我在旅游车里醒来
[07:55] and they were not there. I will obviously never see them again. 他们不见了,显然我 再也见不到他们了
[07:59] Maybe they went on a trip. 也许他们去旅行了
[08:00] Or maybe the Wailing Wampus Werewolf got them. 或者也许是嚎叫狼人吃了他们
[08:03] You’re really not helping. 你真的在帮倒忙
[08:04] The unihorn is right. That has to be it. There can be no other explanation. 独角鹿说得对,一定是这样 没有其他可能性
[08:09] Don’t worry. We’ll get to the bottom of this. 不用担心,我们会查个水落石出的
[08:11] We’ll take out that bloodthirsty, impossibly large and vicious… 我们干掉那个凶猛嗜血 块头大到不可思议的狼人
[08:15] werewolf and then we’ll go on that camping trip. 然后我们去露营
[08:18] See you in the morning, Boogster. Sweet dreams. 明早见,布哥,做个好梦
[08:21] – Elliot? – Yeah, Boog? 艾略特? 什么事,布哥?
[08:23] Don’t tell anyone I’m afraid of the werewolf. 我害怕狼人的事,不要告诉任何人
[08:25] Don’t worry. We’re speaking in the pine cone of silence. 不用担心,我们说话很小声的
[08:32] Guess what, everybody! Boog is afraid of the werewolf! 大家猜猜看,布哥害怕狼人
[08:36] You mean that was not an act? 你是说,他不是装的?
[08:38] – Nope. He’s genuinely terrified. – Your stories aren’t even true. 不是,他是真的害怕 你的故事甚至不是真的
[08:42] What? How can you say that? They’re totally true. 什么?你怎么能这么说? 我说的是真实的故事
[08:44] You’ve never even seen this so-called werewolf. 你从没见过这只所谓的狼人
[08:47] I’ve never seen my so-called brain, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got one. 我从没见过我的脑仁 不过我肯定我有脑子
[08:50] If you ask me, I saw this coming a long time ago. 我早就看出来了
[08:55] I knew that bear couldn’t hack it out here. 我就知道那头熊无法习惯 这里的生活
[08:58] He’s more like an em-bear-assment. Get it? Em-bear-assment. 他更像是无法雄起的熊 听懂了吗?无法雄起的熊
[09:03] Go easy on Boog. We all have our fears. 对布哥宽容一点 我们都有害怕的东西
[09:06] – McSquizzy fears nothing! – See what I mean? 令秒酷鼠畏惧的东西,不存在 明白了吗?
[09:09] And, Maria, you’re afraid you’re never gonna find someone… 玛丽亚,你害怕找不到伴侣
[09:12] that you’ll end up a spinster living with two pet bobcats. 害怕你会养两只山猫做宠物 变成老姑娘
[09:15] Actually I wasn’t afraid of that. Until now. 我实际上之前并不怕,现在怕了
[09:19] Mr. Weenie, you’re afraid of hot dog buns. 维尼先生,你害怕热狗
[09:21] Yeah! And pickle relish. And mustard! 对,还有泡菜和芥末
[09:24] Serge, you’re afraid of duct tape. 瑟奇,你害怕胶带
[09:26] Reilly, you’re afraid of splinters. 莱利,你害怕小木刺
[09:28] And, Buddy, balloons scare the quills off of you. 巴迪,气球会把你的尖刺吓飞
[09:33] Balloons. 气球
[09:37] And I’m afraid of whatever crazy thing you’re gonna do… 我害怕你为了帮助布哥克服恐惧
[09:40] to help Boog overcome his fear. 所想的疯狂主意
[09:42] You see, even Giselle is afraid. But I’ve got a brilliant plan. 瞧啊,连吉赛尔都有害怕的事 不过我有一个好主意
[09:46] – It involves all of us. – Here we go. 所有人都要参与 他要开始发疯了
[09:49] We’re gonna scare the fear out of Boog. 我们要吓唬布哥,以毒攻毒
[09:52] And how exactly are we gonna do that? 我们该怎么做?
[09:54] Here’s the plan. Ian, you’re gonna be the star. 我马上公布我的计划 伊恩,你是主角
[09:57] Naturally. 当然是我
[09:58] We’re gonna take some skunks and throw in some ducks… 我们需要一些臭融和一些鸭子…
[10:08] Beth! Dinkelman! We’re home! It was all just a real long bad dream! 贝丝,小布丁,我们回家了 刚刚只是做了很长很真实的噩梦
[10:14] Oh, Beth, I’m so glad to see you! I knew you would never dump me in the woods! 见到你真高兴,我就知道 你永远不会把我丢在森林里不管我
[10:21] Beth? 贝丝?
[10:32] Nightmare. 噩梦
[10:41] Are you trying to scare me? 你想吓唬我吗?
[10:42] I was trying to say your name, but you jumped before I got to the “guh” sound. 我正想喊你的名字 不过我还没说完,你就跳起来了
[10:46] Boo-guh. You’re so impatient. 布哥,你太没有耐心了
[10:49] I’m really not in the mood. 我真的没心情和你闹
[10:51] I’ve got something that will make you happy. 我有样东西,一定能令你开心起来
[10:54] Where’d you find that? 你在哪里找到的?
[10:55] My main bear, Dinkelman. Actually, you’re my main bear. 我的头号熊伙伴 实际上你是我的头号熊伙伴
[10:58] Dinkelman’s my second main bear. Smokey’s my third. 小布丁是我的二号熊伙伴 斯莫吉是我的三号熊伙伴
[11:02] Do you want your baby doll back? 你想要回你的玩偶吗?
[11:08] No one touches my Dinkelman. 谁都不准碰我的小布丁
[11:14] Hey! That was my last one. 这是我的最后一根
[11:17] Lucky for you, a little bird told me a new shipment of Woo-Hoo bars… 你很幸运,据传又有一批美味糖棒
[11:21] came into town. You’ve met Jerry, right? The little bird? 被送到小镇,你见过杰瑞,对吗? 那只小鸟?
[11:24] We can’t go into town, the trail will expose us to the werewolf. 我们不能去镇上 走小路会遇到狼人
[11:27] – Not if we take the shortcut. – Shortcut? 如果抄近路就不会碰上 近路?
[11:30] Yep. The shortcut. 对,近路
[11:34] – Well, that looks nice. – Yeah, we’re going over there. 看上去不错 对,我们要去那边
[11:41] – Through Dead Bear Gulch? – Is there a problem? 穿过死亡熊谷? 有问题吗?
[11:45] I’m a bear. Also, I’m a bear! I don’t want to die. 我是一头熊,我不想死
[11:50] All bears die. Some bears never live. 熊都有一死,或轻于鸿毛 或重于泰山
[11:53] Let’s get you into that gulch. 我们进峡谷吧
[11:55] No way. Nothing good ever happens in a gulch. Especially not in that one. 不行,峡谷里不会有好事发生 特别是那个峡谷
[11:59] Boog, I got your back. And your front. 布哥,我会保护你,全方位无死角
[12:02] Cootchie-cootchie-coo. You’re totally covered. 放心吧,你不会遇到危险
[12:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:06] If not for me, then do it for Woo-Know-Hoo. 如果我的鼓励还不够 那就为了美味糖棒勇往直前吧
[12:10] Oh, man! Why can’t I follow my instincts instead of my nose? 天啊,我为什么不能听从本能 总是被鼻子指挥?
[12:15] Wait, you can’t leave. What if I never see you again? 等等,你们不能走 如果我再也见不到你们怎么办?
[12:19] We’re only going to town. 我们只是去镇上
[12:20] That’s what Bobbie told me just before she was eaten by a werewolf. 芭比被狼人吃掉之前也是这么说的
[12:25] If it makes you feel any better, you can hang with us, Mr. Weenie. 你可以和我们一起去,维尼先生 也许你会好受一点
[12:28] Oh, joyful day! My good luck has returned at last. 真开心,我的幸运女神又回来了
[12:42] Come on, tree huggers! That tree is not part of the tour. 快走,环保狂,那棵树不是景点
[12:46] Lap it up, granola buffs. Here’s nature in all its gory. 请看,森林爱好者 这是血腥大自然
[12:51] I mean glory. Trees and this thing. 我是说,美丽大自然 树和这个东西
[12:55] Awesome. 好极了
[12:58] Mr. Shaw? Exactly how long have you been a nature guide? 煞星先生?你做大自然向导 多长时间了?
[13:02] Too long. Ever since they declared open season illegal… 太久了,自从狩猎变得违法
[13:07] I’ve had to find another use for my unique talents. 我不得不想其他办法 利用我的独特才能
[13:10] Good news is, as a nature guide, I can still shoot whatever I see… 做大自然向导有一个好处 我看见什么仍然可以…
[13:15] – Oh, no! – With a camera. 不要 拍照片
[13:19] Oh, what a cute camera. 多么可爱的照相机
[13:22] Take a gander, boys and girls. We’ve arrived at Dead Bear Gulch. 男生们女生们,请看 我们来到了死亡熊谷
[13:29] – I’ve heard it’s haunted. – Me too. 我听说里面闹鬼 我也听说过
[13:31] Isn’t this where the Wailing Wampus Werewolf was last sighted? 这里不是嚎叫狼人 最后出现的地方吗?
[13:34] There’s no werewolf down there. That’s crazy talk. 下面没有狼人,那是疯言疯语
[13:37] A rumor propagated by the animals to distract us… 那是动物们传播的谣言 试图分散我们的注意力
[13:41] from their overall plan of world domination. 令我们发现不了 他们统治世界的阴谋
[13:46] Okay. 好吧
[13:48] Well, let’s get those sandals flip flopping. 大家跟上我
[13:50] If you’re lucky, maybe we’ll see a bird or something. 如果你们走运 也许我们能看见一只鸟
[13:54] If you’re really lucky, maybe it’ll be dead. 如果你们真的很幸运 也许那只鸟会是死的
[14:03] What did I tell you, Boog? It’s not so scary here. 我怎么说的,布哥? 这里不是很可怕
[14:09] Sure, there’s spooky mist. 那里确实有诡异的雾
[14:11] Die. 死
[14:13] Bottomless pits that lead to the bowels of the earth. 通向地心的无底洞
[14:16] I said “bottomless” and “bowels” in the same sentence. 我刚刚说了“无底洞”和“地心”
[14:19] And evil, dead trees that have “kill” on their minds. 还有一心念着杀戮的邪恶死树
[14:23] But on the whole it’s quite pleasant. 不过总体而言,还是挺令人愉快的
[14:26] Excuse me one moment. I think I hear my mom calling. 失陪片刻,我觉得我听见我妈喊我
[14:30] He’s coming! Let’s scare the fear out of him. 他来了,我们要以毒攻毒 吓到他不害怕为止
[14:33] Just like in rehearsal. Places, everyone. And action! 就像彩排那样,各就各位,行动
[14:38] False alarm. It wasn’t my mom. It was just gas. 不是的,不是我妈妈,只是胀气
[14:43] – What’s that? – I’m sorry. 那是什么声音? 对不起
[14:46] That was my stomach. Without Bobbie to feed me, I’m so very hungry. 是我的胃,芭比不在了,没人喂我 我饿坏了
[14:51] See? Nothing to worry about. It’s just Mr. Weenie starving. 看见了吗?不用担心 只是维尼先生饿了
[14:54] – I’m pretty scared here! – I wouldn’t exactly call you “pretty.” 我怕极了,这里没人,没活人 我不认为你是“美人”
[14:58] This place gives me the creeps! 这里令我毛骨惊然
[14:59] Ruggedly handsome, maybe, but definitely not pretty. 也许是粗犷地帅气 不过绝对不是美人
[15:03] What’s that? A vampire bat! An extinct Tyrannosaurus Rex! 那是什么?吸血蝙蝠 灭绝的霸王龙
[15:09] Such teeny arms, how does he comb his hair? 那么细的胳膊,他怎么梳头发?
[15:13] That’s the scariest thing I’ve ever seen! 那是我见过最可怕的东西
[15:17] Let’s get out of here! 我们赶紧离开这里吧
[15:19] No, Boog, face your fear. You look it in the eye and say, “I’m a grizzly bear!” 不行,直面你的恐惧,你瞪着它 大声说“我是灰熊”
[15:25] – And then you roar! – Roar? 然后咆哮 咆哮?
[15:28] A spider! The Eiffel Tower! A cow. A chicken. Bunny and doggie. 一只蜘蛛,埃菲尔铁塔,一头牛 一只鸡,兔子和狗
[15:34] Sailor’s knot. Oh, bad idea. 绳结,这个主意不好
[15:39] Your roar worked. The shadows are gone. Now’s our chance. Hurry! 你的咆哮声起作用了,阴影不见了 我们的机会来了,快跑
[15:43] You did it, Boog. You faced your fear. 你成功了,布哥,你直面你的恐惧
[15:46] You can face anything now, including a werewolf. 你现在什么都不怕了,包括狼人
[15:48] – Now can we go on that camping trip? – No way! 我们可以去露营了吗? 不行
[15:51] I just added more to my list of things that scare me. 我刚刚又多了一些害怕的东西
[15:54] Evil rock shadows and zombie skeletons! 石头上的阴影和骸骸
[15:57] Achtung, baby! 注意了,宝贝
[15:59] – I’m out of here! – Hold on. Be brave. We can beat it. 我要走了 等等,勇敢一些,我们能杀死它
[16:02] But how can we beat something that’s already dead? 但是我们怎么杀死死人?
[16:05] Face your fear with your face! And your eyeballs! 直面你的恐惧,睁大眼睛
[16:09] Elliot wanted us to move like a skeleton. 艾略特要我们模仿骸骸的动作
[16:12] I’m doing the skeleton dance. 我在跳骨古骸舞
[16:14] Skeletons don’t shake their hips like they’re trying to get a date. 骼骸不会扭屁股 那样就像在勾搭异性
[16:17] Like you know anything about getting a date. 你都不知道勾搭是什么意思
[16:19] – Why you gotta be like that? – Well, this stinks. 你为什么要这样说? 讨厌
[16:24] What did I tell you? We beat it! Still scared? 我怎么说的?我们杀死它了 你还害怕吗?
[16:28] More than ever. 比之前更害怕了
[16:29] If something happens to me, I want you to have my adorable sweaters. 如果我出事了,我希望你们 分了我可爱的毛衣
[16:33] – Oh, come on. Chin up, guys! – We don’t have chins. 拜托,抬高下巴,振作起来 我们没有下巴
[16:37] – Sure we do. Right here. – That’s a muzzle. 当然有了,在这里 动物没有下巴
[16:39] – It’s a chin. See how I rub it. – Mine is a snout. 这是下巴,看我摸下巴 我只有大鼻子
[16:43] Forget the chins. We’ve got courage and strength. 忘了下巴,我们有胆量,有力量
[16:45] If the werewolf himself appeared, you’d scare him away too. 如果狼人出现了,你也能吓跑他
[16:49] – Wanna bet? – Great idea. I’ll summon the werewolf. 你想打赌吗? 好主意,我来召唤狼人
[16:51] – No, no, no. – If I win the bet, we go camping. 不,不要 一如果我赢了,我们去露营
[16:54] – If I win the bet, we get eaten! – Deal. 如果我赢了,我们会被吃掉 成交
[16:59] Do you have to tinkle? 你是不是尿急?
[17:01] I’m performing the Wailing Wampus Werewolf dance. 我正在跳嚎叫狼人舞蹈
[17:04] Wampus Wailing Walla Walla Wampus Wailing Chimi Changa 嚎叫狼人恰恰恰,嚎叫狼人卡卡卡
[17:08] Wampus Wailing Walla Walla 嚎叫狼人恰恰恰
[17:10] That’s my cue. 他提示我上场了
[17:12] Yeah, I don’t think you should do this. 我不认为你应该去吓唬布哥
[17:14] You don’t think I’ve got the chops to scare that bear? 你不认为我能吓到那头熊?
[17:17] You don’t even look like a monster. You look like a deer covered in moss. 你甚至都不像怪物 你就像盖满苔蘸的鹿
[17:21] It’s all about the performance. 关键是演技
[17:23] Trust me, Boog will be so petrified he’ll forget he’s scared. 相信我,布哥会被吓到目瞪口呆 他会忘记害怕
[17:28] – Wolfie, wolfie. Where’s wolfie? – I don’t want any part of this. 狼人,狼人,狼人在哪里? 我不想参与这种事
[17:31] Your loss. Time for the maestro to work his magic. 这是你的损失,大师要施展魔术了
[17:44] It’s working! 起作用了
[17:45] Wampus Wailing… 嚎叫狼人…
[17:49] I can’t see! Give me something soft. 我看不见了,给我柔软的东西
[17:55] Buddy. 我是巴迪
[17:56] Mr. Weenie, please tell me that was your stomach. 维尼先生,请告诉我 刚刚是你的胃发出的声音
[17:58] That was not my stomach, but I am still starving. 不是的,不过我还是很饿
[18:02] You wouldn’t happen to have a burrito on you? 你带了墨西哥卷饼吗?
[18:04] Quiet. It’s here. 安静,他来了
[18:09] Wait a minute. That’s not Ian. That’s the real werewolf. Run! 等等,这不是伊恩 这是真正的狼人,快跑
[18:25] That’s gonna leave a mark. 从这么高摔下去 一定会留下伤疤的
[18:30] What in the name of Uncle Sam’s striped pajamas? 究竟是什么声音?
[18:36] – It’s the werewolf! – It’s not a legend. Give me my gun! 是狼人 不是传说,把我的枪给我
[18:50] The Wailing Wampus Werewolf. It’s real. It’s real. 嚎叫狼人真的存在,他是真的
[19:00] The Wailing Wampus Werewolf! It’s real! It’s real! That was amazing! 嚎叫狼人真的存在,他是真的 不可思议
[19:05] No, it wasn’t. I thought I was gonna die. I’m hyper-ventilating. 不,我以为我要死了,换气过度
[19:10] Anybody got a paper bag I can breathe into? 你们有纸袋吗?我要用它减缓呼吸
[19:12] Perhaps one of my scented doodie bags will do? 也许我的香味便便袋可以帮你?
[19:14] – No thank you. – At least we’re safe! 不用了,谢谢 至少我们安全了
[19:20] Hey, what’s a car doing on this paved deer trail? 柏油鹿道上怎么会有车?
[19:23] I just thought of something. Excuse me one moment. 我刚刚想到一件事,失陪片刻
[19:26] I need a word with Mr. Weenie. 我需要和维尼先生说句话
[19:28] We faked the werewolf, but it’s real! 我们找伊恩伪装狼人 不过狼人真的存在
[19:32] If Boog can overcome his fear of a real werewolf, he’s sure to be brave… 如果布哥不怕真正的狼人 他肯定有胆量…
[19:36] enough to go on that special camping trip with me! 和我展开特别露营之旅
[19:38] It’s not fake! It’s not fake! 不是假的,不是假的
[19:41] – What’s not fake? – The werewolf! 什么不是假的? 狼人
[19:43] – You mean it was fake before? – No. It wasn’t fake before. 你是说之前是假的? 不,之前不是假的
[19:47] But now it’s really not fake! We’d better hurry. 不过现在他变成真的了 我们得加快速度了
[19:50] We’ve got an appointment with some Woo-Hoo bars in Timberline! 我们要去森林镇找美味糖棒
[19:53] Isn’t it great how near-death experiences make you feel so alive? 濒死经历令你生机勃发 是不是很棒?
[19:57] Maybe I would appreciate near death more if I wasn’t so hungry. 也许如果我不是这么饿 我会更喜欢濒死经历
[20:02] Look at us. Walking around, not dead. High five. Or high three in my case. 看看我们,我们还活着,击掌 我是说,击蹄
[20:07] How could you put me in danger like that? 你怎么能害我遇到那种危险?
[20:09] You’re supposed to be my best friend. 你本该是我最好的朋友
[20:12] Best friend? You’ve never said that out loud. 最好的朋友?你从没有说出口
[20:18] Hold on, I’ve got something in my eye. 等等,我眼睛里有东西
[20:21] I promised myself I wouldn’t cry… 我向自己保证过,我不会哭…
[20:25] False alarm: it’s just sweat. 没事,只是汗
[20:28] Now that we’re officially best friends, we should have our own theme song! 既然我们正式成为最好的朋友 我们应该有自己的主题歌
[20:31] – Elliot and Boog. – And Mr. Weenie! 艾略特和布哥 还有维尼先生
[20:34] Elliot and Boog and Mister Weenie 艾略特和布哥,还有维尼先生
[20:36] The bestest friends You’ve ever seen-ie 我们是最好的朋友
[20:39] Oh, Elliot is smart And Boog is all heart 艾略特聪明,布哥真诚
[20:41] And Weenie’s legs are so very teeny 维尼的腿非常短
[20:44] I’ve gotta be honest, the Mr. Weenie part feels a little forced. 说实话,维尼先生那段 听起来有点像硬加上去的
[20:48] Boog, if I may be so bold, perhaps I could be your new best friend. 布哥,恕我冒昧,也许我可以 做你的新好朋友
[20:52] Of course this means you would have to feed me. And rub my belly. 当然你得喂我,摸我的肚肚
[20:55] – What is your stance on neutering? – You or me? 你对绝育抱什么态度? 是指你还是我?
[21:07] – It’s Shaw. – On the deer trail! 是煞星 在鹿道上
[21:10] Just when this day couldn’t get any worse. 我以为今天不会更糟糕了
[21:12] He can’t do anything to us. It’s against the law now, remember? 他不能伤害我们,现在狩猎违法 记得吗?
[21:22] Laugh it up, tick magnet. I’ll be seeing you. Real soon. 笑吧,讨厌鬼,我们很快会再见的
[21:35] – That went well. – Nah, Shaw’s up to something. 你们聊得挺好的 不对,煞星有阴谋
[21:40] We better find out what. 我们最好搞清楚
[21:47] Okay! The meeting is called to order. Marcia, you have an announcement? 好了,会议正式开始,玛西亚 你要宣布什么事的?
[21:52] Thank you, Sheriff Gordy. 谢谢你,戈帝警长
[21:54] We’re having a bake sale to raise money to repaint the school bus. 我们要售卖蛋糕筹钱 重新粉刷校车
[22:04] Make it stop! 停下来
[22:07] Y’all know me. You know how I earn a living. 你们都认识我 你们都知道我是做什么的
[22:10] Yeah, you’re the tour guide. 对,你是旅游向导
[22:12] Before that I was a hunter. Best there ever was. 在那之前,我是猎人 最出色的猎人
[22:16] And now there’s something in them woods that needs hunting. 现在森林出现了一种生物 我们必须将之猎杀
[22:19] Spotted it just outside of Dead Bear Gulch. 刚刚在死亡熊谷外看见的
[22:23] It was none other than the Wailing Wampus Werewolf. 那就是嚎叫狼人
[22:28] There’s no such thing as werewolves. 狼人只是传说
[22:31] Settle down, everybody. 大家安静
[22:33] I’ll catch this beast for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. 我会为你们抓住这只野兽 不过难度很大
[22:37] He doesn’t even have any evidence. 他甚至没有证据
[22:39] You mean besides this massive head wound? 你是说,我脑袋上的大伤口 不算证据
[22:42] Oh, I’ve got evidence. Everybody here is in danger. 我有证据,所有人都有危险了
[22:46] – Why are you on top? – Because I’m taller. 为什么是你站在我的肩膀上? 因为我比你高
[22:48] – Makes sense. – Keep still. 有道理 不要动
[22:52] What are they saying? 他们说什么?
[22:53] I don’t know. I can’t read lips. Or books. Or anything really. I’m a bear. 我不知道,我看不懂唇语 我看不懂书,我是一头熊
[22:59] I’m going in. 我要进去
[23:01] As soon as I get out from under your butt area. Please. 等你的屁股离开我的身体,拜托
[23:06] …anything like this. You wanted evidence. Behold. …这样的东西,你们想要证据 看好了
[23:14] But it’s so small! 不过它的个头太小了
[23:15] You moron. This isn’t life size. This thing is huge! 笨蛋,这不是实际大小 这个东西巨大无比
[23:21] This monster has got fury in its eye and hunger in its belly. 这个怪物眼喷怒火 饥饿的肠胃轰鸣作响
[23:28] Belly hunger? That’s the worst kind of hunger! 肠胃饥饿?那是最可怕的饥饿类别
[23:33] Hold still, will you? 站稳了,好吗?
[23:35] Oh, my apologies. I’m so weak from the hunger I could eat this rope. 对不起,我饿得没力气了 我饿得能吃掉这根绳子
[23:41] Delicious rope. 美味的绳子
[23:45] I don’t see anything conclusive here, Shaw. 我没看到确凿证据,煞星
[23:48] Thought you might not, sheriff, which is why I drew a detailed sketch. 我猜到了,警长 所以我画了一幅详图
[23:55] I was skeptical of werewolves until I saw the drawing. 在我看见这幅画之前 我并不相信狼人真的存在
[23:59] Dude can draw! 这个家伙画得真好
[24:01] The end of the rope is the most delicious part! 绳子末端是最美味的
[24:05] Mr. Weenie! Bad dog! 维尼先生,坏狗狗
[24:07] The werewolf wants to destroy you, your family, your way of life. 狼人想杀死你们,你们的家人 毁掉你们的生活方式
[24:13] This is the worst PTA meeting ever. 这是最糟糕的家长会
[24:19] This rope is good! 这根绳子很好吃
[24:22] Although, it could use some salt. 不过撒点盐会更好吃
[24:24] Hey! Let go! 松开嘴
[24:26] You’ve gotta let me go out there armed to catch this thing. 你得允许我配备武器 去捉这个东西
[24:30] – You mean you want me to… – Reopen open season. 你是说你要我… 重新启动狩猎季
[24:34] Open season? 狩猎季?
[24:40] The werewolf! 狼人
[24:42] Mr. Weenie! Drop it! Sit. Stay. Heel! 维尼先生,松开绳子,坐下 待在原地,跟着我
[24:55] Werewolf footprints. 狼人脚印
[24:59] The werewolf’s been eavesdropping. 狼人偷听我们开会
[25:02] Sheriff, you know what you have to do. 警长,你知道你必须做什么
[25:05] Better safe than ripped to sorry shreds by a werewolf. 宁可事先谨慎有余 总比被狼人撕成碎片要强
[25:11] Come on, Sheriff Gordy! 拜托,戈帝警长
[25:13] Reopen open season and let the tour guide hunt down the werewolf! 重新启动狩猎季 让这个旅游向导猎杀狼人
[25:18] Okay. Open season is reopened. 好吧,我重新启动狩猎季
[25:21] You’ve made the right decision. 你的决定是正确的
[25:24] Gordy, what are you doing? Oh, no! Open season? 戈帝,你在做什么?不,狩猎季?
[25:28] Shaw. Only the werewolf. You’re not to touch anything else in that forest. 煞星,只准猎杀狼人 你不能伤害森林里的其他动物
[25:34] Sure thing, sheriff. I will only shoot the werewolf. 没问题,警长,我只射杀狼人
[25:38] And anything that gets in between me and the werewolf… 以及妨碍我射杀狼人的任何动物
[25:41] like, say, a bear or a deer. 比如一头熊或一只鹿
[25:49] We gotta warn the others! 我们得警告其他人
[25:55] I guess things can get worse. Now Shaw is after us. 我猜局面可能会变得更糟 现在煞星要对付我们了
[25:58] While Shaw did not specifically mention coming after Mr. Weenie… 虽然煞星没有特意提及维尼先生
[26:02] I stand with you. I’ve got nowhere else to go! 我会与你们一起对抗他 因为我无处可去
[26:08] Hey, wait up for Mr. Weenie! 等等维尼先生
[26:11] Deer tick! I think I got a deer tick. 鹿虱,我认为我身上有鹿虱
[26:13] You can never be too careful these days… 如今再小心也不为过
[26:15] what with Lyme disease and everything. No, guess I’m clean. 被虱子咬了会得莱姆病 没事,我猜我身上没有虱子
[26:19] You know, I’ve been thinking. 你知道,我一直在想
[26:21] I’ve been talking about the werewolf and suddenly it’s everywhere. 我一直在讨论狼人 他突然就出现了
[26:25] What if…? Pine trees, pine trees, pine trees. 如果…?松树,松树,松树
[26:31] No way! I say it and I see it. Rocks. 不可能,我说出来就看见了,石头
[26:37] I shall call this power The See-cret and use it responsibly. 我要称这种能力为眼见成真术 谨慎使用
[26:42] Focus. We got a Shaw problem, and a werewolf problem. 集中注意力,煞星要对付我们 狼人会伤害我们
[26:45] So we’ve only got two problems. Piece of cake! 所以我们只有两个难题,小菜一碟
[26:48] I like cake! 我爱吃小菜
[26:49] But both these two problems can kill us! 不过这两个问题有可能会害死我们
[26:51] If you could stop the werewolf and stop open season… 如果你可以阻止狼人,阻止狩猎季
[26:54] I’d gladly go on that special camping trip with you! 我很乐意与你踏上特别露营之旅
[26:57] – Yes! – But you can’t! 真棒 但是你做不到
[26:59] – No. – Maybe we should build that panic room… 不 也许我们应该建那个安全屋
[27:01] where hunters and werewolves can’t get in. 这样猎人和狼人就无法进去伤害我们
[27:04] Somewhere we can both safely hide. 我们躲在里面会很安全
[27:06] Don’t forget about Mr. Weenie. I too would like to safely hide. 不要忘记维尼先生 我也喜欢躲在安全的地方
[27:09] We’re not hiding. We’re gonna catch this werewolf ourselves. 我们不躲,我们要抓住这只狼人
[27:12] That’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[27:14] Everyone is counting on us, Boog. 大家都指望我们,布哥
[27:16] We’ve gotta take care of the werewolf to get rid of Shaw. 我们得制服狼人,摆脱煞星
[27:19] What do you mean “we”? “我们”是什么意思?
[27:21] – Have I ever let anything happen to you? – Yes. 我害你遇到过危险吗? 是的
[27:24] Okay, so our adventures are messy, they’re unpredictable, wild. 好吧,我们的探险乱糟糟 出乎意料,狂野无比
[27:29] But we usually survive. Don’t we? 不过我们总是能活下来,不是吗?
[27:31] We do. 是的
[27:32] I won’t let anything happen to you this time and that’s a promise. 我这次不会让你遇到危险的 我向你保证
[27:35] – Why? – Why? 为什么? 为什么?
[27:37] Because friends are always there for each other. Now repeat after me. 因为朋友们总是互相帮助 跟着我说
[27:42] “I’m Boog and I’m a brave bear.” 我是布哥,我是一头勇敢的熊
[27:48] – Are you with me? – I’m with you. 你愿意与我同行吗? 我愿意
[27:50] – Me too! – Excellent. 我也愿意 好极了
[27:52] Now let’s get back and warn the others about Shaw and the werewolf! 现在回去警告其他人 小心煞星和狼人
[28:22] Sweetheart. Daddy’s home. Wakey, wakey. Time to get up. 甜心,爸爸回家了,醒醒 该起床了
[28:32] Hello, Lorraine. 你好,洛琳
[28:34] I know you’ve been holed up here too long. 我知道你被关了很长时间
[28:37] Probably going half out of your mind. 也许快疯了
[28:39] But your interminable wait is finally commencing to be over. 不过你不用再等待了
[28:43] You and me are going out! Open season is back on, babycakes! 你要和我出门,狩猎季又启动了
[28:49] We’re painting the town red! 我们要用血将小镇刷成红色
[28:55] Come on down to Ed and Edna’s Poutine Palace! 快来艾德和艾德娜的 奶酪肉汁薯条宫殿
[28:59] Home of the Big Curd. Hey, Ed. What’s poutine? 这里是奶酪之家 艾德,奶酪肉汁薯条是什么?
[29:04] Funny you should ask, Edna. First, you take french fries… 问得好,艾德娜,首先在薯条上
[29:09] dump boiling gravy on them. Boiling gravy! 浇上滚烫的肉汁,滚烫肉汁
[29:13] Then plop in some curds, and viola! Poutine. 然后撒上一些奶酪 这就是奶酪肉汁薯条
[29:16] With one convenient location! 交通方便
[29:19] Right on Highway 7, next to the big tree. 就在七号高速公路的大树旁边
[29:22] – Plenty of free parking! – So come on down. 很多免费停车位 快点下来吧
[29:26] Or up, depending on where you start from, eh? 或是上来,要看你是住在山上 还是住在山下?
[29:29] To Ed and Edna’s Poutine Palace Curds fit for a king 艾德和艾德娜的奶酪肉汁薯条宫殿 这里有国王才能享用的美味
[29:34] Or a queen! 或是女王
[29:37] Nice commercial, Ed! 广告很精彩,艾德
[29:39] Now, if that don’t get them busting down our door, nothing will. 那个广告一定能引来很多客人
[29:47] – That was fast! – The power of advertising! 好快 这是广告的力量
[29:49] Howdy, Ed and Edna! 你们好,艾德,艾德娜
[29:52] Oh, Shaw. Good day, eh? 煞星,你好
[29:54] Hey, you haven’t lived till you’ve tried our poutine on the ritz. 等你尝过我们的奶酪肉汁薯条 你才算真正享受过美食
[29:57] Save your curds. We’re getting the band back together. 留着自己吃,我们要重组乐队了
[30:01] No way, eh. You’re in a band? 不会吧,你是乐队成员?
[30:03] I can play a mean accordion if you’re interested. 如果你感兴趣,我拉手风琴 拉得还不错
[30:06] Open season is open again. 狩猎季又启动了
[30:08] We’ve got a monster to hunt. And whatever else gets in our way. 我们要猎杀一头怪物 以及阻碍我们猎杀怪物的其他动物
[30:12] Oh, boy, I’ve been waiting for this moment, don’t you know? 天啊,你不知道吗? 我一直在等待这一刻
[30:21] Hey, Ian! Didn’t see you out in Dead Bear Gulch in your werewolf disguise. 你好,伊恩,你怎么没伪装成狼人 在死亡熊谷执行计划?
[30:25] Stage fright, right? You should do what I do and imagine… 临阵怯场吗?你应该学我的技巧
[30:28] the audience are all in their underwear. 想象观众都只穿着内裤
[30:30] I guess it didn’t matter anyway since the real werewolf showed up! 不过那不重要了,因为真正的狼人 出现了
[30:33] Hello, everybody. We got some news. 大家听我说,我们要宣布一些消息
[30:36] Slow down, Boog. Let me handle this. 慢着,布哥,我来宣布
[30:38] We’ve got some news. I’ve got bad news and bad news. 我们要宣布一些消息 我有坏消息和坏消息
[30:42] What do you want to hear first? 你们想先听哪一个?
[30:43] The bad news? 坏消息?
[30:46] – Tell them! – I was pausing for dramatic effect. 快告诉他们 我停顿是为了渲染气氛
[30:50] – Open season is open again. – Shaw is back in action. 狩猎季又启动了 煞星行动了
[30:59] What’s the bad news? 坏消息是什么?
[31:00] There really is a Wailing Wampus Werewolf in our wilderness. 我们的森林里真的有一头嚎叫狼人
[31:04] There’s no werewolf. That’s just a big fat lie you told to try to scare us. 狼人并不存在,你会食言而肥的 因为那是你为了吓唬我们撒的谎
[31:09] He’s the fat one. But here’s my proof. 他才是胖子,不过这是我的证据
[31:12] Check out Shaw’s detailed masterpiece. 看看煞星画的详图
[31:16] That thing looks horrible! 那个东西确实很可怕
[31:18] Shaw is a rather gifted artist, I must say. 我得承认,煞星很有绘画天赋
[31:21] – Is there any good news? – Yes. I’m on the case. 有没有好消息? 有,我正在想办法
[31:25] He asked if there was good news, not the worst news ever. 他问你是否有好消息 不是问你是否有更糟糕的消息
[31:30] Another mess caused by you and your bonky interpretive dances. 你和你的形意舞蹈又要惹祸了
[31:34] When have my dances ever caused a problem? 我的舞蹈什么时候惹祸的?
[31:37] Lightning dance! 闪电舞
[31:42] Mud slide dance! 泥石流舞
[31:44] Avalanche dance! 雪崩舞
[31:49] You have to stop dancing. 你不能再跳舞了
[31:51] Especially the ones named after natural disasters. 特别是以自然灾害命名的舞蹈
[31:53] This is all your fault, Smelliot. 全是你的错,臭艾略特
[31:56] Did you hear that? I just called him “Smelliot.” 你听见了吗?我刚刚喊他 “臭艾略特”
[31:59] Don’t worry, guys. I’ll make things right. 不用担心,伙计们,我会好好表现
[32:01] Once I dramatically capture the werewolf, slap him around a little bit… 等我抓住狼人,扇他几巴掌
[32:05] and heroically ride him into town, open season will be closed again. 像英雄一样骑着他去镇上 狩猎季就会再次被取消的
[32:09] And exactly how are you gonna capture the werewolf? 你打算怎么抓住狼人?
[32:12] With a clever monster corralling interpretive dance, of course, duh! 当然是用关押怪物形意舞
[32:16] – Aye… – Well.. 算了吧
[32:18] I’m not so sure about Elliot’s dancing abilities and I’m not… 我不太相信艾略特的舞蹈能力
[32:21] convinced there is a werewolf but I do know Shaw’s guns are real. 我不相信狼人真的存在 不过我知道煞星的枪是真的
[32:25] Elliot may be our only hope. 也许艾略特是我们唯一的希望
[32:27] If Elliot’s our only hope, we’re doomed! 如果艾略特是唯一的希望 那么我有]死定了
[32:30] Hold up, everyone. It’s true that Shaw and his gun are on the loose. 等等,煞星和他的枪 确实不受束缚了
[32:34] And until the werewolf is dealt with, we’re all at risk. 在狼人被解决之前 我们都有危险
[32:37] But if Elliot says he can capture it, I believe him. 不过如果艾略特说,他能捉住狼人 我相信他
[32:40] He’s the best deer for the job. 他是最适合这份工作的鹿
[32:42] – Thanks for standing up for me. – Friends don’t abandon friends. 谢谢你支持我 朋友不会抛弃朋友
[32:45] What makes Elliot so qualified? 艾略特有什么绝招?
[32:48] I’m a master werewolf hunter-slash- tracker-slash-expert-slash-whisperer. 我是狼人专家,追踪大师 我也是狼语者
[32:53] – That’s three slashes. – Aye. 我有三重身份 好吧
[32:55] I’m coming with you. To make sure you don’t bust any more moves. 我跟你去,确保你不会再跳舞
[32:59] Fine. The rest of you, stay alert. If you see something, say something. 好吧,其他人保持警惕 如果你们看见了什么,就告诉我
[33:03] Something. 我看见了
[33:06] Where to first? 先去哪里?
[33:07] In order to track the werewolf, we need to start at the first place it appeared. 要想追踪狼人,我们得从 他第一次出现的地方查起
[33:12] I know! At the RV! 我知道,旅行车那里
[33:15] That’s where Bob and or Bobbie were eaten by the werewolf! 鲍勃和芭比就是在那里 被狼人吃掉的
[33:37] Obviously none of you have ever been on a Wailing Wampus Werewolf… 显然你们都没有调查过嚎叫狼人
[33:41] investigation, so follow my lead. Don’t touch the evidence… 所以你们要跟着我行动 不要碰证据…
[33:44] don’t contaminate the crime scene, and do not under any circumstances… 不要破坏罪案现场,在任何情况下
[33:48] pee on anything. Boog. 不准随地尿尿,布哥
[33:52] – You’re disgusting. – Let’s go! 你好恶心 走吧
[33:56] Elliot, what do we do once we find the werewolf? 艾略特,等我们找到狼人 我们该做什么?
[33:58] Is there a special dance or something? 有没有什么特别的舞蹈?
[34:00] We face the threat the same way we face headlights: Head on! 面对危险就像面对车头灯 迎头而上
[34:05] That is a terrible analogy. 差劲的类比
[34:07] I have no idea what you just said, Giselle, but touché. 我不知道你刚刚说了什么,吉赛尔 不过你言之有理
[34:17] Movies! Two words! Lethal Weapon 2. 电影,四个字,《致命武器2》
[34:22] The door is locked. Need Mr. Weenie to go in through the doggy door. 门锁上了,需要维尼先生钻狗洞
[34:26] – I was way off. – Why didn’t you just say that? 我猜的差远了 你为什么不直接说出来?
[34:33] Welcome to the scene of the crime. 欢迎来到罪案现场
[34:38] Blasted fly zapper’s on the fritz again. You may enter. 灭虫器又坏了,你们可以进来了
[34:43] But I must warn you, what you are about to see, can’t be unseen. 不过我必须警告你们 胆小者慎入,看见就忘不掉了
[34:48] It is a tableau of unfathomable depravity. Come on in. 这是非常邪恶的地方,请进
[34:54] The wiener dog is right. No offense, Boog, but it might be grisly. 腊肠犬说得对,恕我冒昧,布哥 不过里面可能很恐怖
[34:59] – You’re weird, Elliot. – Weird like a fox. 你很奇怪,艾略特 就像狐狸一样奇怪
[35:01] The horror! The food bowl is empty. 可怕极了,碗里没有食物
[35:09] Actually, this is a nice crib. 实际上这张床不错
[35:12] It’s spotless. No signs of a struggle. 一尘不染,没有打斗的痕迹
[35:15] Obviously the werewolf attacked Bobbie and Bob, then cleaned the RV. 显然狼人攻击了芭比和鲍勃 然后清理了旅行车
[35:19] He wants us to think he wasn’t here. 他希望我们以为他没来过这里
[35:21] The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is notoriously tidy. 嚎叫狼人是出了名的爱干净
[35:27] So you’re saying the werewolf cleaned the dishes? 所以你是说,狼人洗了这些碗碟?
[35:31] Classic werewolf move. 狼人的典型做法
[35:34] I think this is equipment for tracking a monster. 我认为这是追踪狼人的设备
[35:37] Boog, you’re new at this. 布哥,你是新手
[35:38] What we could really use right now is equipment to track the monster. 我们现在真的需要追踪怪物的设备
[35:42] You mean like this? 你是指这个吗?
[35:43] Monster tracking equipment, monster tracking equipment. 追踪怪物的设备,追踪怪物的设备
[35:49] The power of The See-cret. Still not used to it. 口述成真术,还是不习惯
[35:53] You know how any of this stuff works? 你会用这些东西吗?
[35:55] I’ll use my instincts. Part of being an animal. We’ll need this face helmet! 我会凭本能行事,动物遵从本能 我们需要这个面部护具
[36:02] – He’s not gonna turn that thing on, is he? – Probably. 他不会打开开关吧 也许会
[36:10] We’re not taking the face helmet. 我们不带这个面部护具
[36:16] Well, that was a bust. 一无所获
[36:20] Even though this werewolf is a neat freak, he could have left a clue somewhere. 即使狼人有洁癖 他还是会留下线索的
[36:26] Like this one. Bone voyage! 比如这个,骨头
[36:30] The werewolf has eaten poor Bobbie, or maybe Bob! That’s all that is left. 狼人吃了可怜的芭比 也许还有鲍勃,只剩下这根骨头了
[36:36] I’m so sad. But so hungry. 我太伤心了,而且太饿了
[36:42] But so sad. 还是太伤心
[36:45] Why does it smell like 11 herbs and spices? 为什么闻着像是肯德基的调味料?
[36:48] The smell of pure evil. 这是邪恶的味道
[36:55] No. It really smells more like 11 herbs and spices. 不,真的像肯德基的调味料
[36:58] I understand how you “laymen” are having a hard time following my logic. 我知道你们外行听不懂我的逻辑
[37:04] With this “monster tracking equipment,” we’ll be able to… 有了这个怪物追踪设备
[37:09] cleverly track down the whereabouts of our alleged perpetrator… 我们就可以找到凶犯的下落
[37:12] i.e., for example, said werewolf. 比如上述的狼人
[37:14] – Oh, goodie. – Someone is coming. 天啊 有人来了
[37:17] Quick, blend in. 快点融入周围环境
[37:25] I’m a cow! 我是一头牛
[37:31] Bobbie and or Bob, I shall avenge thee! 芭比或鲍勃,我会为你们报仇的
[37:40] Mr. Weenie? I brought you some Weiner Chow. 维尼先生,我给你带了腊肠犬狗粮
[37:44] They’re shaped like little wiener dogs. Where could he be? 形状就像腊肠犬,它会在哪里?
[37:51] Okay, Ed and Edna. Let’s put this thing in cruise control… 好吧,艾德和艾德娜 现在开启汽车自动驾驶功能
[37:55] so we can go over my big plan to track down this monster. 这样我们可以商量我的重要计划 找到这个怪物
[37:59] – Big plan? – Should we be taking notes? 重要计划? 我们要记笔记吗?
[38:02] Just listen, dingdongs. 听好了,笨蛋
[38:03] Good old Sheriff Gordy has given us carte blanch to blast away! 警长戈帝全权委托 允许我们用枪
[38:09] Now who’s this here “Carte Blanch”? “全权委托”是谁?
[38:11] I think it’s a kind of animal, related to the penguin, eh. 我认为是一种动物,企鹅的近亲
[38:14] We get to shoot a real live werewolf! 我们可以射杀真正的狼人
[38:19] And by “werewolf,” do you mean one of them abominable snowmen? 你说的“狼人”指的是 大脚雪人吗?
[38:23] – No! – A chupacabra? 不是 吸血怪兽?
[38:27] – No! – Vampire? 不是 吸血鬼?
[38:28] A werewolf, you morons! 是狼人,笨蛋
[38:30] A 10-foot tall, drooling, blasphemous scourge that needs to be eradicated! 是身高三米,滴着口水 衰读神明的祸害,必须消灭
[38:39] Traffic these days! 如今的交通状况真差
[38:42] Now here’s the fun part: While we are hunting to extinction… 现在说到有趣的部分 当我们猎杀这只…
[38:46] this unholy denizen from the very bowels of Hades… 来自地狱的邪恶生物
[38:49] we can take out a certain bear and deer, if you get my drift! 我们可以干掉某头熊和某只鹿 如果你们懂我的意思
[38:59] My gut tells me that we’ll find our werewolf in Dead Bear Gulch. 我的直觉告诉我 我们能在死亡熊谷找到狼人
[39:05] This is gonna be easy! The werewolf is right there next to that “X”. 一定很容易就能找到 狼人就在X旁边
[39:09] That’s why I love you, Edna. You’re good at reading maps! 所以我是如此的爱你,艾德娜 你很擅长看地图
[39:13] Imbeciles. 低能儿
[39:22] There’s certain werewolf behavior that will clearly give away its location. 狼人的某些行为会暴露他的行踪
[39:26] Are you talking about where it eats? Where it sleeps? 你是指他的进食地点?休息之处?
[39:29] – Where it poos. – What does poo have to do with this? 他便便的地方 这些与便便有什么关系?
[39:33] It’s our key to finding the werewolf. 这是我们找到狼人的关键
[39:35] Its poo is like bread crumbs. But way different. 便便就是提示行踪的线索
[39:38] I’m not looking for poo. 我不会去找便便
[39:39] You don’t have to. I’ve got this trusty werewolf-poo finder. 你不用找,我有这个可靠的 狼人便便探索器
[39:43] Yeah. I’m pretty sure that isn’t a werewolf poo-finder. 才怪,我很肯定那不是 狼人便便探索器
[39:47] You were saying? 你说什么的?
[39:51] We’ve struck the mother lode. 我们找到了宝藏
[39:55] Isn’t that kind of small for werewolf poop? 狼人便便不会这么小吧
[39:58] Werewolves are notoriously small poopers. 狼人的便便是出了名的小
[40:01] That reminds me of Bobbie. 它让我想起芭比
[40:03] Who will save my precious doodoo in a little plastic baggie now? 现在谁来将我宝贵的便便存在 小塑料袋里?
[40:06] – Don’t look at me. – You can learn a lot… 别看我 你可以通过…
[40:09] about a monster from its poo. 怪物的便便了解怪物
[40:10] – It’s the window to the soul. – The eyes are the window to the soul. 它是灵魂之窗 眼睛才是灵魂之窗
[40:13] Not for a werewolf. It’s poo. It’s always poo. We’ve got to analyze this. 狼人不一样,便便是灵魂之窗 我们得分析它
[40:21] He’s touching it! 他要摸便便了
[40:25] Elliot, what exactly do you mean by “analyze”? 艾略特,你究竞要怎么“分析”?
[40:29] It means I must become one with the poo. 我必须与便便合二为一
[40:33] This dropped fifty-seven… Wait. 这是57。。。等等
[40:36] – Fifty-six minutes ago. – He’s good. 56分钟前拉的 他很厉害
[40:40] That’s strange. I hear the ocean. Funny how that happens every time. 奇怪,我听见大海的声音 每次都会这样,很奇怪
[40:44] How many times do you do this? 你分析过几次便便?
[40:46] Enough times to know there’s only one way left… 次数够多了,所以我知道 现在只剩下一个办法
[40:48] to truly know the werewolf’s whereabouts. 查明狼人的下落
[40:52] No. No, no, no. 不,不要
[40:55] What are you…? No! 你…不要
[40:59] He’s heading north. Seventh of eight kids. 他向北前进,七个兄弟姐妹 倒数第二出生
[41:02] Left-handed, but bats righty. Swimmer’s build. 左撇子,不过用右手挥棒 健美身材
[41:06] Likes long walks in the moonlight. I can taste it. And also… Pistachios? 喜欢在月光下漫步,我能尝出来 而且…开心果?
[41:13] What in the bazookie are you doing? 你究竟在做什么?
[41:16] A field fecal study of the Wailing Wampus Werewolf. 实地研究嚎叫狼人的粪便
[41:19] That is mine. This is my spot. 那是我的便便,这是我的地盘
[41:22] So that’s not monster poo? That’s your poo? 所以那不是怪物的便便? 那是你的便便?
[41:26] Aye! 对
[41:27] Just to be clear… 我要问清楚
[41:28] you’re saying the poo that’s in Elliot’s mouth right now is your poo. 你是说现在艾略特嘴里的便便 是你的便便
[41:32] I’d recognize those pistachios anywhere. 不管那些开心果到哪里 我都能认出来
[41:39] Code brown! Code brown! Friend’s poo! I just ate a friend’s poo! 红色警报,红色警报,朋友的便便 我刚刚吃了朋友的便便
[41:45] We’re not friends. Friends don’t eat friends’ poo. 我们不是朋友 朋友不吃朋友的便便
[41:50] Water, water, water! Need water now! 水,水,水,现在需要水
[41:56] The lake is right over there. 湖在那边
[42:05] Only a monster would leave something like this behind. 只有怪物才会留下这样的便便
[42:09] – The werewolf, eh? – I’ll check. 狼人吗? 我来看看
[42:15] It’s moving north. 它向北前进
[42:17] – Oh, yeah, you’re good. – We could use Jolene’s help. 你很厉害 我们可以找乔琳帮忙
[42:21] I got her down by the lake. Let’s go pay her a visit. 我把它停在湖边了,我们去找它吧
[42:25] Don’t leave now, I was about to bring out dessert! 不要走,我马上要送上甜点了
[42:36] Stop looking at my tushy. I can still taste the shame. 不要盯着我的屁股 我还是能尝到羞辱的滋味
[42:42] Elliot and Boog and Mr. Weenie The bestest friends you ever seen-ie 艾略特和布哥,还有维尼先生 我们是最好的朋友
[42:47] Not exactly a theme song moment, Mr. Weenie. 现在不该唱主题歌,维尼先生
[42:49] Timber! Rookies. 树要倒了,新手
[42:54] Hey! What happened to him? 他怎么了?
[42:56] – He accidentally ate McSquizzy’s poo. – Yeah, who hasn’t? 他无意中吃了秒酷鼠的便便 对,谁没吃过?
[42:59] Despite this one minor setback, I am not giving up. 尽管我遇到了这个小挫折 我不会放弃
[43:02] So let’s recap. 我们简要回顾一下进展
[43:03] – You didn’t find any clues at the RV? – Check. 你没在旅行车找到线索? 对
[43:06] And McSquizzy’s poo didn’t give us any clues? 秒酷鼠的便便也没给我们线索?
[43:08] – Check. – So we don’t have any clues. 对 所以我们没有线索
[43:11] Exactly! That’s how I know we’re getting closer. 没错,所以我知道我们快找到他了
[43:13] I’m confused. 我糊涂了
[43:15] The werewolf isn’t leaving behind any clues because he knows I’m onto him. 狼人没有留下线索 因为他知道我在追踪他
[43:18] He’s clearly trying to outsmart me. 他显然想骗过我
[43:21] – Not that hard to do. – Thank you, Giselle. 一点都不难 谢谢你,吉赛尔
[43:24] Shaw. 煞星来了
[43:27] We won’t hurt you, porcupine. We just want to ask you a few questions. 我们不会伤害你的,豪猪 我们只想问几个问题
[43:31] Oh, man. Shaw’s never gonna stop until he gets us all. 天啊,煞星杀光我们之前不会歇手
[43:35] We gotta find and capture that werewolf fast so they… 我们得尽快找到并抓住那只狼人
[43:38] can call off open season. 这样他们就可以取消狩猎季了
[43:39] We could find him if we could just see the forest from above. 如果我们能从空中俯视森林 我们就能找到他
[43:42] If only we had a sea plane. 要是我们有水上飞机就好了
[43:46] I am mastering The See-cret. All we need now is a pilot. 我熟练掌握了口述成真术 我们现在只需要一名飞行员
[43:50] Serge, can you fly? 瑟奇,你会飞吗?
[43:52] – But of course. – Right this way, please. 当然了 这边请
[43:57] – Someone’s jacking my plane! – Who’s Jack? 有人劫持了我的飞机 劫持是谁?
[44:05] My seat belt won’t go all the way. 我的安全带扣不上
[44:08] Elliot, are you sure you know what you’re doing? 艾略特,你真的知道 你在做什么吗?
[44:10] Yep, I can hotwire this thing. Now do I cut the blue wire or the red wire? 是的,我能启动飞机 我应该弄断蓝线还是红线?
[44:18] Yep. It’s the red wire. 对,是红线
[44:20] Jolene! 乔琳
[44:22] They’re coming! 他们来了
[44:25] My horn’s stuck! 我的角被卡住了
[44:29] Lookie! A werewolf pilot! 看啊,狼人飞行员
[44:33] The werewolf? Duck! 狼人?蹲下来
[44:38] – Jolene. – Jolene. 乔琳 乔琳
[44:40] Jolene! 乔琳
[44:45] We did it! Shaw! See you, wouldn’t want to be you. 我们成功了,煞星,再见 你可真倒霉
[44:50] Now, everyone keep your eyes peeled for the werewolf. 现在大家擦亮眼睛找狼人
[44:53] But don’t literally peel them because that would be gross. 不过不要真的去擦眼睛 因为那样会很恶心
[44:57] Oh, stewardess! Would you mind asking the bunnies… 乘务员,你可以请兔子…
[45:00] not to recline so far back into my personal space? 不要放低靠背 侵入我的私人空间吗?
[45:05] – Nuts? – Got any wood? 要吃坚果吗? 有没有木头?
[45:11] – Okay, Serge, take over. – Take over? 好的,瑟奇,交给你了 交给我?
[45:14] – Yeah! You said you could fly. – My apologies. 对,你说你会飞 对不起
[45:17] There has been a misunderstanding. We can fly, just not a plane! 你们误会了,我们会飞 只是不会驾驶飞机
[45:22] Our pilots have left the plane. This is bad, no? 我们的飞行员离开飞机了 这是坏事吧
[45:25] I just discovered a new fear. Heights! 我刚刚多了一个新恐惧症,恐高症
[45:31] Jolene! 乔琳
[45:34] Are you afraid of plane crashes? 你害怕坠机吗?
[45:36] I’ve always had a fear of plane crashes. 我总是害怕坠机
[45:38] But I thought being in one was impossible since I’m a bear. 不过我以为我是熊,不可能坐飞机
[45:41] Nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself. 如果你相信自己,一切都有可能
[45:44] Relax, everyone. Statistically, flying is still the safest way to travel. 大家不要紧张,按照数据分析 乘坐飞机仍是最安全的出行方式
[45:49] If you got a pilot. 如果你有飞行员的话
[45:50] It’ll be fine. Quick question. Is there a pilot on board? 没关系,飞机上有飞行员吗?
[45:54] Okay, is there a taxidermist on board? 好吧,飞机上有动物标本师吗?
[46:02] Oh, no! Since it appears this is the end, I feel it’s only right to confess. 糟了,既然生命似乎要到尽头了 我觉得我该坦白了
[46:08] I’m not really German, I am Swiss! 我不是德国犬,我是瑞士犬
[46:10] You’re Swiss? Well, hola! 你是瑞士犬?
[46:14] Hey! We can use this to float to the ground. 我们可以用它飘到地面
[46:17] Nice, Giselle. 不错,吉赛尔
[46:20] We’re saved! 我们得救了
[46:28] Do whatever you’re supposed to do in the event of an emergency landing! 做迫降时该做的事
[46:33] – Excellent! – Maybe there’s parachutes in the back. 好极了 也许后面有降落伞
[46:39] Boog, you’re flying by the seat of your pants! 布哥,你正在用屁股驾驶飞机
[46:47] – You’re a crack pilot! – Is this what they call a bum steer? 你是出色飞行员 这就是所谓的救命屁股吗?
[47:01] Boog, your butt saved ours! 布哥,你的屁股救了我们
[47:08] Hey, what’d I miss? 我错过了什么?
[47:11] Now it’s personal. 现在升级为私人恩怨了
[47:13] How did a werewolf get a pilot’s license? 狼人怎么会有飞行许可证?
[47:15] It’s got the intelligence of a man. 它拥有人类的智慧
[47:18] Yeah, but you’d think when it applied for a license… 对,不过它申请许可证的时候
[47:20] somebody would have said something. 不会有人质疑它的身份吗?
[47:22] Maybe it dressed up like a man when it went into the office. 也许它去办公室申请的时候 伪装成一个男人
[47:25] Shut your curd-holes! 闭嘴
[47:27] To catch the monster, we’ve got to think like the monster. 要想抓住这个怪物 我们得模仿他的思维方式
[47:30] You mean think like a man? 你是说,像人类一样思考?
[47:32] You said it’s got the intelligence of a man. 是你说它有人类的智慧
[47:35] What would a man do? 人会做什么?
[47:37] Morons. 笨蛋
[47:41] Come on, guys! We’re not gonna let a little thing like a “plane crash”… 拜托,伙计们,我们不会让小事 比如坠机…
[47:45] crush our spirits. We got us a werewolf to catch! Who’s with me? 打击我们的信心,我们要抓狼人 谁愿意与我同行?
[47:50] Crickets. Crickets. Crickets. 没人愿意
[47:52] Fine. But if you ask me, we got the werewolf right where we want him. 好吧,不过我认为 我知道狼人在哪里
[47:56] Elliot, maybe we ought to take a break from all this werewolf stuff. 艾略特,也许我们应该暂缓 抓捕狼人行动
[48:00] – Restrategize. – Sorry, I don’t parlez vous French. 重新制定策略 对不起,我不会讲法语
[48:03] Look, we just survived a plane crash. Maybe we should quit while… 听我说,我们刚刚才坠过机 也许我们应该趁现在领先一步
[48:07] we’re ahead and, I don’t know, build ourselves that panic room? 放弃之前的计划,我不知道 造一个安全屋?
[48:11] There’s plenty of wood. We could build one ASAP. 木头够多,我们可以马上造一座
[48:14] Could you build me a little tiny house with my name on it that… 你可以为我造一座小狗屋吗? 上面刻上我的名字
[48:16] – we could keep in the panic room? – Sure thing. 我们可以把它放在安全屋里 没问题
[48:19] – I am in. – Me too. 我愿意加入 我也加入
[48:21] You tried your best, Elliot, but maybe you’re in over your head. 你尽了最大努力,艾略特 不过也许你有点力不从心
[48:25] Guys, guys, guys. And, Giselle. And, Ian. 伙计们,伙计们,伙计们 吉赛尔,伊恩
[48:29] We’re fighting for our forest! Remember, if we don’t get rid of… 我们是为了森林而战 记住,如果我们不赶走狼人
[48:32] the werewolf, open season stays open. And we’re not quitters! 狩猎季就不会终止 我们不会轻言放弃
[48:37] Did the Romans quit when the Vikings landed at Plymouth Rock? 维京人在普利茅斯石登陆时 罗马人退缩了吗?
[48:40] Did the mighty dodo bird give up when it went extinct? 强大的渡渡鸟濒临灭绝的时候 放弃了吗?
[48:44] Did the Titanic call it quits when it hit the ice cream truck? 泰坦尼克撞上冰淇淋卡车时 放弃了吗?
[48:47] Nope, nope, and nope. 没有,没有,都没有
[48:49] Sure, the werewolf has fangs, Shaw has guns. 没错,狼人长着尖牙,煞星有枪
[48:54] But you know the one thing we’ve got that nobody else has? Boog’s butt! 但你们知道我们有什么 秘密武器吗?布哥的屁股
[48:59] Where are you going with this, Elliot? 你想说什么,艾略特?
[49:01] – It’s an amalgagee. – Analogy. 雷比 是类比
[49:03] That too. The point is, when the chips were down… 就是这个,问题是,在关键时刻
[49:06] the odds were against us, and the pilots had left the building… 当成功机会不大的时候 当飞行员离开飞机时
[49:09] We will never live this down. 我们永远抹不掉这个耻辱
[49:11] Boog’s butt saved the day. There’s always gonna be something… 布哥的屁股救了我们 山重水复疑无路
[49:14] that comes through for us. Because that’s how we roll. 柳暗花明又一村 因为那就是我们的特色
[49:17] Boog’s butt! Boog’s butt! Boog’s butt! 布哥的屁股,布哥的屁股 布哥的屁股
[49:21] Boog’s butt! 布哥的屁股
[49:22] I’m starting to feel a little self-conscious. 我开始有点难为情了
[49:26] Great speech, but I vote we build that panic room and hide. 精彩演讲,不过我提议 我们造好那座安全屋,躲起来
[49:29] You can count us in. 算上我们
[49:30] Panic room, panic room, panic room! 安全屋,安全屋,安全屋
[49:34] All of this talk about butts and panic rooms is making me hungry, again. 屁股和安全屋的话题 勾起我的食欲,我又饿了
[49:38] I’m gonna search for some food. 我要去找食物
[49:41] Okay, we got rid of our dead weight. 好吧,我们甩掉了负担
[49:43] Still with me, Boog? You know I can’t do this without my BFF. 你还愿意与我同行吗,布哥? 你知道,没有你,我无法成功
[49:46] That’s Bear Friend Forever, FYI. For your information. LOL. 你是我永远的熊朋友
[49:51] Still with you. 我还是愿意与你同行
[49:52] You know, maybe we’ve been going about this the wrong way. 也许我们的方向错了
[49:55] – Maybe? – Instead of going after the werewolf… 也许? 我们不该追踪狼人
[49:58] maybe we should lure the werewolf to us. 也许我们应该引诱狼人找我们
[50:01] What do you have in mind? 你有什么主意?
[50:02] Boog, you look like a size 12… hundred. Petite. 布哥,你的身材像是1200码 你能穿得上女士小号服装
[50:07] Why? 为什么这么说?
[50:10] – Boog, we’re waiting. – I don’t feel comfortable coming out. 布哥,我们在等你 我不好意思出来
[50:14] I’m sure you look fine. 我肯定你不会难看的
[50:28] This is ridiculous. 这样很可笑
[50:31] – You’re surprisingly cute. – More importantly… 你惊人地可爱 更重要的是…
[50:34] you look exactly like a female Wailing Wampus Werewolf. Give us a spin. 你看上去就像是雌性嚎叫狼人 转个圈
[50:41] I’m not sure I can pull this off. 我不知道我能不能演好这个角色
[50:43] Let’s rehearse. I’ll pretend to be male. 我们彩排一下,我假装雄性
[50:46] – Don’t strain yourself. – Boog, make me attracted to you. 不要扭伤了 布哥,令我迷恋你
[50:49] Hi, I’m Boog… I mean, Boogette. 你好,我是布哥…我是说,布格莉
[50:53] Cut! That is not how you seduce a Wailing Wampus Werewolf. 停,这样勾引嚎叫狼人行不通的
[50:58] Okay. Although, I’m pretty sure there isn’t a real werewolf… 好吧,虽然我肯定狼人并不存在
[51:01] if you’re gonna do this, let me help. Now, Boog, play it cool. 如果你要施展魅力,我来帮你 布哥,不露声色
[51:05] Make eye contact, but don’t stare. 眼神交流,不过不要瞪眼
[51:08] Be mysterious, but not super scary. And most importantly, smile. 神秘一点,不过不要露出恐怖表情 最重要的是,微笑
[51:17] Better. Much better. 好多了,好太多了
[51:19] Giselle, obviously you know nothing about being a woman. 吉赛尔,显然你不了解雌性魅力
[51:22] It’s all about the body language. You’ve gotta have the right walk… 关键是肢体语言,你的走路姿态
[51:25] the right pose, and the right eyelash flutter. 姿势要正确,还要抛媚眼
[51:29] This is dumb. It’ll never work. Walk. Pose. 很傻,不可能成功的,走路 摆姿势
[51:34] Well, hello there, miss. Never seen you around these parts. 你好,小姐,从没在附近见过你
[51:39] You know, me and some friends are building a romantic panic room… 我和一些朋友正在造一座 浪漫的安全屋
[51:44] if you care to join me… I mean us. 如果你愿意加入我…我是指,我们
[51:47] Ian. It’s me. Boog. I’m not a lady. 伊恩,是我,布哥,我不是雌性
[51:51] Oh, yeah. Call me. 对,联系我
[51:55] “It’ll never work.” 永远行不通
[52:01] I am so very hungry, I could drink a horse. 我太饿了,我能喝掉一匹马
[52:07] Food! At long last! 食物,终于找到了
[52:13] I’m never gonna be the girl you want me to be. 我永远无法变成你心目中的样子
[52:16] Come on! We can make this work! 拜托,我们能做到的
[52:18] Why can’t you just accept me for who I am? 你为什么不能接受真正的我?
[52:20] Guys? This is getting a little too intense. 伙计们?气氛有点太紧张了
[52:23] Instead of disguising me as bait, why not use The See-cret? 你不该拿我做诱饵 你为什么不用口述成真术?
[52:28] – Say it and you see it. – I know! 说出来,你就会看见 我知道了
[52:30] I’ll use The See-cret! Genius! 我要用口述成真术,你真聪明
[52:33] Wailing Wampus Werewolf, Wailing Wampus Werewolf! 嚎叫狼人,嚎叫狼人
[52:38] Hey, guys! I have satisfied my hunger. For now. 伙计们,我满足了食欲 暂时吃饱了
[52:45] Let’s huddle! Oh, man! Mr. Weenie’s the werewolf! 我们商量商量,天啊 维尼先生是狼人
[52:50] A wiener dog werewolf! Of course! A textbook “wereweenie.” 腊肠犬狼人,当然了 典型的狼人品种
[52:54] Okay, break! How could I have missed the signs! 好吧,散开,我怎么会没看出来?
[52:58] I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation for what is on his face. 我肯定一定有办法解释 他脸上的东西
[53:02] Yes. And that explanation is: it’s blood. 对,他脸上的东西是血
[53:05] Because Weenie is a bloodthirsty werewolf. 因为维尼是嗜血狼人
[53:10] Think about it, Giselle. You never see Mr. Weenie and the werewolf together. 想想看,吉赛尔,你从没见过 维尼先生和狼人同时出现
[53:14] You never see the werewolf and anyone together. 你从没见过狼人与任何人同时出现
[53:16] In that case, any one of us could be the werewolf. 那样的话,我们中任何一人 都有可能是狼人
[53:19] She’s right. Boog, are you the werewolf? 她说得对,布哥,你是狼人吗?
[53:22] – No! – Giselle? 不是 吉赛尔?
[53:24] – Yes, I am. – I knew it! 我是狼人 我就知道
[53:27] No, Elliot, I am not the werewolf. 不,艾略特,我不是狼人
[53:29] I knew that too. I was just testing you. You passed. Barely. 我知道,我只是考验你,你通过了 刚过及格线
[53:33] If we really want to make sure that Mr. Weenie is the werewolf… 如果我们真的要确定 维尼先生是狼人
[53:36] we need to observe him without him knowing. 我们需要在他不知情的情况下 观察他
[53:39] Like a stakeout? I love how I think. 就像监视?我真聪明
[53:42] Tonight we complete our investigation. 今晚我们要完成调查任务
[53:44] You boys have fun. I’m gonna find a cool dry place and call it a night. 你们好好玩,我去找一个 凉爽干燥的地方睡觉
[53:52] Hey, Mr. Weenie. We need you to guard this log. 维尼先生,我们需要你守护 这根圆木
[53:56] Mr. Weenie is on duty! 维尼先生开始执行任务
[54:07] The full moon is even fuller than last night’s full moon. 今晚的满月比昨晚还要圆
[54:11] If Mr. Weenie is gonna transform into the werewolf, tonight’s the night. 如果维尼先生会变身成狼人 他一定会在今晚变身
[54:15] We’ve got to stay awake. No matter what. 我们不能睡着,不管发生什么
[54:19] No problem. I can stay awake. 没问题,我会保持清醒
[54:22] Elliot. 艾略特
[54:24] Oh, Boog, I had the most wonderful dream! Me and you were dolphins. 布哥,我刚刚做了最棒的美梦 我们俩是海豚
[54:29] I was a regular dolphin and you were kind of a fat dolphin and we were… 我是普通海豚,你是略胖的海豚
[54:33] camping in the woods. Without a fear in the world! 我们在森林里露营,一点都不害怕
[54:35] Although we were getting dried out with pine needles sticking to our fins. 虽然松针钻在我们的鳍上 身体变干
[54:39] You were asleep two seconds and you dreamed all that? 你就睡了两秒,你梦到这么多?
[54:42] Then this beautiful seahorse appeared and we rode off into the sunset. 然后一只美丽的海马出现了 我们骑着它游向日落
[54:46] What does that even mean? 那是什么意思?
[54:48] I think it means we’re friends, even if we’re fish. 我认为那意味着我们是朋友 哪怕我们变成了鱼
[54:51] Of course you’re my friend. 你当然是我的朋友
[54:53] Okay! I know this is your first stakeout, so don’t hesitate… 好吧,我知道你是第一次监视
[54:56] to ask me any questions. For instance… 所以你随时可以提问,比如…
[54:58] this is a werewolf-transformation cam! It will capture any transformation… 这是狼人变形摄像机 它能捕捉腊肠犬变形的画面
[55:03] the wiener dog makes. But we must stay alert. 不过我们必须保持警惕
[55:06] – Got it. – Be ready for anything. 知道了 做好万全准备
[55:08] – I’m ready. – Eyeballs must be open at all times. 我准备好了 眼皮不能合上
[55:17] Hey, guys! Guys. Mr. Weenie is gone. 醒醒,伙计们,维尼先生不见了
[55:22] Let’s check the transformation cam! 看看变形摄像机
[55:31] – He’s sleeping. – A clever werewolf ploy. 他在睡觉 狼人的聪明策略
[55:34] Or he’s a sleeping wiener dog. 或者他就是一只沉睡的腊肠犬
[55:39] Obviously he’s having a werewolf dream of chasing… 显然他在做着狼人的梦
[55:42] down and ripping apart a helpless victim. Pretty standard stuff. 追逐猎物,撕碎无助的受害者 典型狼人行为
[55:47] – Another werewolf move? – No. 又是狼人行为吗? 不是
[55:49] It’s just a wiener dog scratching his back. Come on! 只是腊肠犬蹭痒痒,拜托
[55:55] That’s the traditional werewolf interpretive dance… 这是狼人传统形意舞
[55:58] done to summon other werewolves. So graceful. 用来召唤其他狼人的,太优雅了
[56:01] It’s settled, then. Mr. Weenie is the werewolf. 那么我们就能确定了 维尼先生就是狼人
[56:05] So I am the werewolf? I’m always the last to hear about these things. 所以我是狼人?我总是最后知情的
[56:10] So that would mean I ate Bobbie! And Bob. I must leave this place… 所以是我吃了芭比,还有鲍勃 我必须离开这里
[56:15] before I eat my friends too. I mean, think of all the calories! 否则我也会吃掉我的朋友们 想想那么高的卡路里
[56:20] If he is the werewolf, why didn’t he attack you guys in your sleep? 如果他是狼人,你们睡觉的时候 他为什么不攻击你们?
[56:23] – Good point. – For once, Giselle, you’re right. 有道理 吉赛尔,你这次说对了
[56:27] Mr. Weenie couldn’t be the werewolf. Well, no harm done. 维尼先生不可能是狼人 反正没人受到伤害
[56:33] Shoot that ugly female werewolf! 射杀那只丑陋的雌性狼人
[56:35] What… Who’s he calling ugly? 什么…他说谁丑陋?
[56:38] – It’s in cahoots with the deer. – What is this world coming to? 它与鹿勾结了 这个世界怎么了?
[56:50] Let’s stop and talk this over, you dirty rotten animals! 我们停下来谈谈,肮脏的动物们
[56:53] We just want to be your friend! 我们只想和你们做朋友
[56:57] – What’s these guys’ deal, anyway? – Yeah. What do they have against us? 这些家伙究竟是怎么想的? 对,他们为什么讨厌我们?
[57:06] Careful there, Shaw. 小心点,煞星
[57:07] We got a pot full of poutine simmering in there. 我们正在炖着一锅奶酪肉汁薯条
[57:19] Well, we’ll have to change our commercial, Ed. 我们得改动我们的广告了,艾德
[57:22] Yeah. We’re not by the big tree no more. 对,小店不在大树旁边了
[57:25] Come on, Canucks! Let’s go! 快点,加拿大人,快跑
[57:37] – The old lava mine? – Who mines for lava? 废弃的岩浆矿? 谁会采集岩浆?
[57:41] It’s that or the hunters. 不进去就得面对猎人
[57:52] How are we gonna get in? 我们怎么进去?
[57:54] Guys? How about we use the door? 伙计们?不如从大门进去?
[58:12] Do you hear something? 你们听见声音了吗?
[58:16] It was just a bunch of vampire bats that feed off the blood… 只是一群吸血蝙蝠
[58:18] of living creatures. Everything’s cool. 它们吸人与动物的血,没事了
[58:31] Let’s hide in one of those! 我们去藏在一辆矿车里面
[58:33] I lost them. 我跟丢它们了
[58:34] Are we sure jumping into a rusty mining car on a rickety track… 我们真的要跳进摇摇晃晃铁轨上 一辆生锈矿车中吗?
[58:38] that leads who-knows-where is the best idea? 我们不知道它通向何方
[58:40] – Come out, come out wherever you are. – Sounds good to me. 出来,快点出来 听上去是个好主意
[58:46] We’re safe now! 我们安全了
[58:48] Ready or not, here we come! Let’s go mining for treasure. 不管你们是否准备好,我们来了 我们去挖宝藏吧
[58:59] Did we lose them? 我们甩掉他们了吗?
[59:01] They’re right on our tails! Hold on! 他们就跟在我们后面,抓紧了
[59:20] I smell pumpkin pie. It’s me! 我闻到南瓜馅饼的味道 是我身上发出的味道
[59:29] Who puts a loop-de-loop in a lava mine? 是谁在岩浆矿里建过山车?
[59:33] Deer? 鹿?
[59:36] Dinkelman! 小布丁
[59:40] Out of ammo. Time to get touchy feely! 没子弹了,该亲自动手了
[59:46] Come here, werewolf! I got her backpack! Reel me in! 过来,狼人,我抓住它的背包了 把我往后拉
[59:51] What does a werewolf need a backpack for? 为什么狼人需要背背包?
[59:53] – To keep his pilot license in. – No! 一存放他的飞行许可证 一不要
[59:58] Hey! Let go of my second favorite bear! 放开在我心目中排名第二的熊
[1:00:05] Let go of my Dinkelman! 放开我的小布丁
[1:00:09] Dinkelman! No! 小布丁,不要
[1:00:15] – Dinkelman! – Dagnabbit! 小布丁 完了
[1:00:26] Elliot! Don’t leave me! 艾略特,不要离开我
[1:00:28] Boog! I’ll write you every single day! 布哥,我会每天给你写信的
[1:00:37] Help! 救命
[1:00:47] Werewolf, you’ve won this round. 狼人,这一回合算你赢了
[1:00:53] This ain’t over! 我和你没完
[1:00:58] It figures. There’s one cactus in all of Timberline and I land right on it. 我猜到了,森林镇只有一颗仙人掌 我正好落在上面
[1:01:04] Boog? I’m okay! 布哥?我没事
[1:01:05] We landed in this super cushiony pile of rose petals and clover! (国家纪念碑)
[1:01:11] Good thing we didn’t land on old prickly. Wasn’t that crazy? 还好我们没有落在仙人掌上 是不是很疯狂?
[1:01:15] The dip where we went down and our stomachs went up! 我们往下落,胃却往上升?
[1:01:18] The lava singed my eye lashes! 岩浆烧焦了我的眼睫毛
[1:01:20] Listen, Elliot, I’ve had enough! This is too dangerous! 听着,艾略特,我受够了 这种行动太危险了
[1:01:23] And now Dinkelman’s gone. You don’t know what he meant to me. 现在小布丁不见了 你不知道我多么看重它
[1:01:27] Yeah… But we’re safe now. 对…不过我们现在安全了
[1:01:31] Safe? We’ve never been safe! Crashing in airplanes… 安全?我们从没安全过,坠机…
[1:01:35] getting shot at by hunters, flying off the rails in a lava mine. 被猎人开枪追杀 在岩浆矿坐云霄飞车?
[1:01:39] We’re so close to finding the werewolf. We can’t give up now. 我们就快找到狼人了 现在不能放弃
[1:01:43] Now seems like the perfect time. 现在似乎正是放弃的好时机
[1:01:46] Boog, I believe in you. 布哥,我相信你
[1:01:48] When you want to be, you can be a super brave bear. The superest. 只要你愿意,你能成为 超级勇敢的熊,最勇敢的熊
[1:01:52] I’ve had enough! I’m done! 我受够了,我不奉陪了
[1:01:54] I’m building that panic room by myself and hibernating forever. 我要自己造那个安全屋,永远冬眠
[1:01:59] – Then after that, can we go camping? – No, Elliot. 之后我们可以去露营吗? 不行,艾略特
[1:02:03] Fine. I take it back. You’re not super! You’re a pooper! I don’t need you. 好吧,我收回我的话,你一点 都不好,你是扫兴鬼,我不需要你
[1:02:09] All I need is one thing. Myself. 我只需要我自己
[1:02:12] Because myself never hurts my feelings like certain heavy-set bears. 因为我自己永远不会 像某只体格魁梧的熊伤我的心
[1:02:16] – That doesn’t even make sense. – Words can hurt, you know, tubby? 你的话不符合逻辑 言语能伤人的,知道吗,胖子?
[1:02:21] Okay. Let’s cool down for a second. 好吧,我们冷静冷静
[1:02:24] I stood up for you because I thought you were my best friend. 我支持你是因为你是我最好的朋友
[1:02:27] Maybe you’re not. 也许你不是我最好的朋友
[1:02:29] You don’t care about me. You only care about your stupid camping trip. 你不关心我,你只关心 你的愚蠢露营
[1:02:34] It’s not stupid. 并不愚蠢
[1:02:36] Go find yourself a new best friend who likes selfish deers. 你重新找一个喜欢自私鹿的好朋友
[1:02:43] Well, you can forget about that stupid camping trip! 你可以忘了那个愚蠢露营
[1:02:47] I wouldn’t go with you if you were the last best friend on earth! 如果你是地球上最后一个朋友 我也不会跟你去露营的
[1:02:57] You hear that? The werewolf is out there! He’s hiding in Dead Bear Gulch! 你听见了吗?狼人就在这里 他躲在死亡熊谷里
[1:03:02] I’m going after him. I’m not a selfish deer. I’m gonna save everyone. 我去找他,我不是自私鹿 我要救大家
[1:03:07] Elliot, don’t go. Shaw is gonna be out there. It’s too dangerous. 艾略特,不要去,煞星会去那里的 太危险了
[1:03:11] Danger is my maiden name. 我的小名是鹿大胆
[1:03:14] Oh, no. 不
[1:03:18] I never should have trusted Elliot. How could I have been so stupid? 我不该相信艾略特的 我怎么会那么傻?
[1:03:22] – Boog. Wait! – I’m done with him! 布哥,等等我 我和他没关系了
[1:03:24] Elliot went about things the wrong way, but he was genuinely… 艾略特的做法不对,不过他是真心
[1:03:27] trying to help you get over your fear of the werewolf. 想帮助你克服你的狼人恐惧症
[1:03:30] Because all he cared about was some dumb camping trip. 因为他只关心某个愚蠢的露营
[1:03:33] He wanted to spend time with his best friend. 他想和他最好的朋友相处
[1:03:35] He tied pumpkins to my chest! 他把南瓜绑在我的胸口
[1:03:38] I’ll be the first to admit, Elliot is a ding-a-ling. But he’s our ding-a-ling. 我承认艾略特是怪人 不过他是我们的怪人
[1:03:42] Can you give me a hand? I don’t know how you girls do this every day. 你能帮我一下吗?我不知道 你们女孩每天是怎么解扣子的
[1:03:46] Elliot can take care of himself. That’s what he’s good at. 艾略特能照顾好自己,他擅长自保
[1:03:49] Elliot is headed into Dead Bear Gulch. 艾略特去死亡熊谷了
[1:03:52] He’s convinced the werewolf will be hiding there tonight. 他坚信今晚狼人就藏在那里
[1:03:54] Thanks for the tip. Pine needle eyelashes. 谢谢你告诉我,松针眼睫毛
[1:03:57] I’ll be sure to stay far away from Dead Bear Gulch. 我肯定会远离死亡熊谷的
[1:04:01] Boog, he cares about you. And you care about him. 布哥,他在乎你,你在乎他
[1:04:05] The Boog I know wouldn’t abandon his friend. 我认识的布哥不会抛弃朋友
[1:04:07] The Boog I know is gonna build his panic room. See you, Giselle. 我认识的布哥要造一座安全屋 再见,吉赛尔
[1:04:17] So I am the werewolf. Go figure! 所以我是狼人,想想看吧
[1:04:20] In order to not viciously eviscerate my beloved friends… 为了阻止我恶毒地挖出 亲爱朋友们的内脏
[1:04:25] I am destined to wander aimlessly these vast woods alone, forever! 我注定要在这片无垠森林里 漫无目的地游荡,永无尽头
[1:04:31] But I am so hungry! Oh, shoot. That must be the werewolf in me talking. 不过我太饿了,该死 一定是狼人的本性显露了
[1:04:38] Maybe if I don’t look at the full moon, I won’t transform! 也许如果我不看满月 我就不会变身
[1:04:42] But it’s so beautiful! Maybe one little peek. 不过月亮太美了,也许就偷看一眼
[1:04:47] Oh, no! What have I done? 糟了,我做了什么?
[1:04:52] The transformation. It’s on, baby. 我要开始变形了
[1:05:07] As the werewolf blood courses through 当我的瘦削腊肠犬身体…
[1:05:10] My slender wiener dog body 流淌着狼人血液
[1:05:14] I must wander these lonely woods 我必须在孤林中游荡
[1:05:18] All alone, all alone 孤独一人,孤独一人
[1:05:21] With the full moon 看见满月
[1:05:23] I must transform 我必须变身
[1:05:25] Into the hideous beast 变成丑陋的野兽
[1:05:29] That will render Mr. Weenie 维尼先生
[1:05:33] No more, no more 将不复存在
[1:05:38] I’ll grow real tall! 我会长得很高
[1:05:41] I’ll be scary! 我会变得很可怕
[1:05:44] With lots of claws 长出很多尖爪
[1:05:48] And so hairy 很多毛发
[1:05:49] These stubby legs will grow into 我的小短腿会长成…
[1:05:52] Four muscle-y weapons of ferociousness 四个肌肉发达的凶猛武器
[1:05:55] My puppy dog eyes will burn blood red 我的小狗眼睛会变成血红色
[1:05:59] My snout will grow into a toothy snarl 我的嘴巴会长出尖牙
[1:06:04] This silky coat 这些光滑的犬毛会全部掉光
[1:06:06] Will all fall out And in its place a wolf-y mane 长出狼毛
[1:06:11] I feel a change and now 我觉得我变了
[1:06:18] Yes, at last! 对,终于变了
[1:06:25] I am the werewolf! 我变成狼人了
[1:06:31] Lupus homine 卢普斯霍米
[1:06:37] Which in Latin means “werewolf” 也就是拉丁语中的狼人
[1:06:42] Yes, at last 对,终于变身了
[1:06:46] Mr. Weenie is no more! 维尼先生不复存在了
[1:07:07] Hey, Booger. You hear that? I called him “Booger.” 璞哥,你们听见了吗? 我喊他“璞哥”
[1:07:12] What are you guys doing? 你们在做什么?
[1:07:13] We took your advice and built a panic room. 我们听从了你的建议 造了一座安全屋
[1:07:15] Not bad. You got room for one more? 不错,我能进去吗?
[1:07:18] – Come on in. – Take a load off. 请进 坐下休息
[1:07:20] Just close the door behind you. 随手关门
[1:07:22] So where’s your best friend Idiot? You notice how I called Elliot “Idiot”? 你最好的朋友傻帽在哪里? 听见我喊艾略特“傻帽”了吗?
[1:07:27] The great werewolf hunter is in Dead Bear Gulch… 伟大的狼人猎手在死亡熊谷
[1:07:30] probably talking the ear off of some poor werewolf. 也许正对着某只可怜的狼人 喋喋不休
[1:07:37] That’s where it all began. In Dead Bear Gulch. 一切的源头就是死亡熊谷
[1:07:40] That’s where we’ll find our werewolf. 我们会在那里找到狼人
[1:07:43] But that gulch is haunted, don’t you know. 不过那个峡谷闹鬼,你不知道吗?
[1:07:45] Yeah! With evil spirits. 对,有恶灵
[1:07:47] Which is why the werewolf will be hiding out there. 所以狼人藏在那里
[1:07:50] We’ve got it on the run. 我们吓跑了它
[1:07:52] It’s gonna hunker down in the one place it thinks we won’t go. 它一定躲在它以为 我们不会去的地方
[1:07:55] – And where is that? – Dead Bear Gulch! 是哪里? 死亡熊谷
[1:07:58] Oh, right. 对
[1:07:59] I got special camo for us in the truck. We’ll take him by surprise! 卡车里有特别迷彩服 我们要突袭它
[1:08:04] – Take who by surprise? – The werewolf! 突袭谁? 狼人
[1:08:07] I love surprises! 我爱惊喜
[1:08:09] Instead of Dead Bear Gulch, they’re gonna have to call it… 人们会改掉死亡熊谷的名字
[1:08:12] Dead Everything Gulch by the time we’re through. 等我们通过那里 他们会称之为死亡谷
[1:08:15] We’ll blast everything that moves. 我们会杀死所有移动生物
[1:08:17] – You mean like us? – How can we hunt if we can’t move? 你是指我们? 若我们不能动,我们怎么狩猎?
[1:08:21] – I won’t blast you! – But we’ll be moving! 一我不会杀死你们的 一可是我们会移动的
[1:08:24] – Yeah! You said that… – Forget what I said! Canadians. 对,你说… 忘记我的话,加拿大人
[1:08:32] – Elliot’s in trouble! – What are we gonna do, Boog? 艾略特有麻烦了 我们该怎么做,布哥?
[1:08:35] Maybe we should go help him. 也许我们应该去帮助他
[1:08:53] Here monster, monster, monster. Here monster, monster, monster. 怪物,怪物,怪物,出来吧
[1:09:04] Elliot, please go. I’m a werewolf now. 艾略特,请离开这里 我现在是狼人
[1:09:08] I don’t want to hurt you, but I am not in control of my faculties. 我不想伤害你 可是我无法控制我的本能
[1:09:12] Sometimes I’m not in control of my faculties either. 有时候我也无法控制我的本能
[1:09:14] I just cover it up and walk away. 我会把它遮住,走开
[1:09:16] Do your senses betray you? Do you not see my vicious claws… 你的眼睛欺骗了你吗? 你看不见我的利爪
[1:09:21] my hideous fangs, my irascible disposition? 我丑陋的尖牙,暴躁的性格吗?
[1:09:26] I have become the werewolf! And there are more of us behind you. 我变成狼人了,我的同类 就在你身后
[1:09:32] I’m sorry, what? 对不起,你说什么?
[1:09:38] My brothers. 我的兄弟们
[1:09:46] Danger isn’t my maiden name! It’s McGillicutty. I know, weird, right? 我的小名不是鹿大胆,是迈卡迪 我知道,很奇怪,不是吗?
[1:09:52] Oh, See-cret. I could sure use your help right now. 口述成真术,我现在需要你帮忙
[1:09:56] I need a hero to save me! 我需要一位英雄来拯救我
[1:10:03] Boog’s butt? You’re saving me? 布哥的屁股?是你救了我?
[1:10:13] I’m a grizzly bear! 我是灰熊
[1:10:23] Yes! 真棒
[1:10:37] Shaw? You mean there’s no werewolf? 煞星,狼人并不存在吗?
[1:10:40] Well, if we can’t bag a werewolf, a deer and a bear will do just fine! 如果我们抓不到狼人 一只鹿和一头熊也行
[1:10:50] Come on, Canucks. 来吧,加拿大人
[1:10:55] The evil spirits! They’re here! 恶灵来了
[1:10:58] Undead zombie ghost ducks from hunting seasons past! 来自过去狩猎季的丧尸鸭鬼魂
[1:11:04] – What? – I brought some friends. 什么? 我带了一些朋友来帮忙
[1:11:08] We should consider taking our talents on the road, eh, Deni? 我们应该考虑发挥我们的天赋 对吗,德尼?
[1:11:11] Where are you going? I don’t see any evil… 你去哪里?我没看见什么恶…
[1:11:15] Wait for me! 等等我
[1:11:17] Aye! Shake it, sister! 真棒,摇吧,姐妹们
[1:11:23] Fine. Abandon me. I got Lorraine. She’s all I need. 随便你们,丢下我一人,我有洛琳 我只需要它
[1:11:30] Face the wrath of a true werewolf! 面对真正狼人的怒火
[1:11:39] Lorraine! Now, you’ve gone too far. 洛琳,你太过分了
[1:11:44] It’s just you and me, bear. Mano a bear-o. 只有你和我,人对战熊
[1:11:51] Your shoe’s untied! Come on, teddy bear! Free shot! 你的鞋带散了,来吧,泰迪熊 随你打
[1:11:57] Too fast for you! Guess who? 我的速度太快了,猜猜我是谁?
[1:12:02] Come on, scared-y bear! 来吧,可怕的熊
[1:12:24] Crud. 该死
[1:12:27] That’s gonna smart for a few days. 他会疼上好几天
[1:12:30] – I’m allergic to hornets! – Washcloth? 我对大黄蜂过敏 要毛巾吗?
[1:12:36] Buddy. 我是巴迪
[1:12:41] Why did you come back for me? 你为什么回来帮我?
[1:12:43] Because friends don’t abandon friends. You taught me that. 因为朋友不会抛弃朋友 是你教我的
[1:12:48] My eyes are starting to pee. 我的眼睛开始漏水了
[1:13:04] Nice shooting, sheriff. 你射得真准,警长
[1:13:08] Well, looks like we’ve found our werewolf. Shaw, I should have known. 看来我们找到了狼人,煞星 我早该猜到的
[1:13:14] – I guess he’s in deep doodoo. – Sure is. 我猜他有大麻烦了 没错
[1:13:18] Selfie! And post. 自拍,发送
[1:13:22] – Bears. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. 竟具 一好了,好了
[1:13:24] You’ll have plenty to say at your trial for posing as a monster… 接受审半l]的时候 有的是时间给你说话
[1:13:28] and creating a general panic. Open season is closed. 你涉嫌伪装怪物,引起民众恐慌 狩猎季取消了
[1:13:32] Permanently. 永远取消
[1:13:35] Take them away, boys! 带他们走,男孩们
[1:13:43] Boog? 布哥?
[1:13:53] Thought I recognized your work. 我猜到是你的杰作
[1:13:57] You know, you’re always welcome to come back home. 你知道,我们欢迎你回家
[1:14:05] He’s going back to live in town. 他要回镇上住了
[1:14:09] I understand. You are home. 我明白,这里是你的家
[1:14:13] Technically, I shouldn’t be feeding the wildlife, but I think… 严格说来,我不该喂食野生动物 不过我觉得…
[1:14:18] we can make an exception. Take care of yourself, Boog. 我们可以破例,保重,布哥
[1:14:29] I knew you wouldn’t go back to live in town. 我就知道你不会回镇上
[1:14:31] Of course not! Who’s gonna protect you, Elliot? 当然不会,谁来保护你,艾略特?
[1:14:34] You can’t go camping by yourself! 你不敢独自露营
[1:14:37] I got something for you. I was waiting to surprise you. 我要给你一样东西 我想给你一个惊喜
[1:14:40] Surprise! Happy Mother’s Day! 惊喜,母亲节快乐
[1:14:43] Dinkelman! 小布丁
[1:14:46] Hey, how long you had him? 你随身带着它多长时间了?
[1:14:48] It’s a See-cret. 是口述成真术的功劳
[1:15:00] Hey, Boog! I can’t believe it! We’re finally camping! 布哥,我不敢相信 我们终于露营了
[1:15:05] I told you it’d be great. I got goosebumps up and down my goose! 我告诉过你,一定会愉快 我全身起了鹿皮疙瘩
[1:15:10] Exactly how is camping different than what we normally do in the woods? 露营究竟与平时有什么不同?
[1:15:14] This is totally different! It’s just you and me, and the stars… 完全不一样,只有你和我 还有头顶的星空…
[1:15:18] above our horn and the dirt beneath our fuzzy bottoms! 和毛绒绒屁股下的泥土
[1:15:21] I thought you said there would be zip lines and parasailing… 我以为你说我们要玩丛林飞跃 帆伞运动
[1:15:24] and boogie boarding. 用布吉滑板冲浪
[1:15:26] Haven’t you ever heard of writer’s embellishment? 你没听说过夸张修辞手法吗?
[1:15:28] – No. – Me neither. I was hoping you knew. 没有 我也没听过,我还希望你知道
[1:15:31] At least we’re away from the riff raff. See any riffs or raffs? 至少我们离渣滓很远 你看见渣滓了吗?
[1:15:34] – Hey, guys. – Hey, Ian. Hey, Giselle. 你们好,伙计们 你好,伊恩,你好,吉赛尔
[1:15:36] So hard to keep the riff raff out these days. Boog! Staring contest! Go! 所以如今很难摆脱渣滓,布哥 目登眼比赛,开始
[1:15:41] – What? – You’re good. 你说什么? 你很厉害
[1:15:46] – Hey! Let’s tell a scary story. – Really? 我来讲一个恐怖故事 真的吗?
[1:15:49] I’ll start. The Wailing Wampus Werewolf was on the prowl. 我要开始说了,嚎叫狼人在徘徊
[1:15:54] No one was safe. 大家都有危险
[1:15:56] Scary! And the vicious werewolf emerged from the dark… 可怕,邪恶的狼人在一片黑暗中
[1:16:01] through the misty mist, upon two friends who were having a blast camping. 从升起的浓雾中出现 扑向正在开心露营的两个朋友
[1:16:05] I think that’s a great setup. 我认为这是很棒的背景
[1:16:08] Nice try, Ian. 得了吧,伊恩
[1:16:13] Props on the fake teeth. Very convincing. 假牙做得很逼真,非常令人信服
[1:16:17] Everything all right over there? 那边还好吗?
[1:16:21] This is not Ian? 不是伊恩?
[1:16:24] Nice werewolf, good werewolf. 好狼人,乖狼人
[1:16:32] – I don’t know what to do! – Elliot! You know what to do. 我不知道该做什么 艾略特,你知道该做什么
[1:16:36] Boog! You’re right! I’ve been training for this moment my entire life! 布哥,你说得对 我为了这一亥lJ已经训练了一辈子
[1:17:25] See? I told you! 看见了吗?我告诉过你
[1:17:26] The werewolf communicates through interpretive dance. 狼人通过形意舞蹈交流
[1:17:29] Yeah. Interpretive dance and talking. I can talk. 对,形意舞蹈和说话,我会说话
[1:17:33] – I think he means us no harm. – Whatever. 我认为他不想伤害我们 随你怎么说
[1:17:37] We need to show him we don’t either. Everybody dance now! 我们得告诉他,我们也不想伤害他 大家一起跳舞
[1:17:41] Shake that tail feather! 摇摆起来
[1:17:52] Bud… Bud… 巴…巴…
[1:17:56] Busting a move! 我在跳舞
[1:18:00] Impressive moves, Boog. We should call you Dances With Werewolves. 跳得好,布哥 我们应该称之为“与狼人共舞”
[1:18:05] Boog, I have something shocking to tell you. I might not be the werewolf. 布哥,我要告诉你一个惊人消息 我也许不是狼人
[1:18:10] Got it, Mr. Weenie! 我知道了,维尼先生
[1:18:34] And everybody lived happily ever after. 大家都过上了幸福的生活
[1:18:37] Except for Mr. Weenie, who is now a drifter. 除了维尼先生,他变成了流浪狗
[1:18:45] Oh, Bobbie! Or Bob. How did it come to this? 芭比,或是鲍勃 怎么会走到这一步?
[1:18:59] Bobbie lives! 芭比活过来了
[1:19:02] Surprise, Mr. Weenie! 惊喜,维尼先生
[1:19:08] I feel like it’s been forever! Did Gordy feed you? We asked him to. 我觉得我很久没见到你了 戈帝喂你了吗?我们拜托他的
[1:19:13] That would have been nice to know. 如果你早点告诉我就好了
[1:19:16] We were at a See-cret convention… 我们去参加口述成真术大会了
[1:19:18] you know, “say it and see it.” When Bob says, “It’s Mr. Weenie’s birthday.” 就是“说出来就会看见” 那时鲍勃说“今天是维尼的生日”
[1:19:22] And I say “Gee, Bob, do you ever quit talking?” 我说“天啊,鲍勃 你就不能闭上嘴吗?”
[1:19:25] But then I say, “You’re right!” So we gathered up all of your friends… 不过我又说“你说得对” 所以我们带来了你所有的朋友
[1:19:28] for a surprise birthday party. Are you surprised? 召开惊喜生日派对,你惊喜吗?
[1:19:32] – Not pleasantly. – Mr. Weenie is excited to see us. 没有感到喜悦 维尼先生见到我们很激动
[1:19:37] Are you excited to see him, Bob? Oh, Bob is so excited, he’s speechless. 你见到他激动吗,鲍勃? 鲍勃太激动了,他说不出话来了
[1:19:42] This is gonna be the best party. 这一定会是最愉快的派对
[1:19:48] So, everybody did live happily ever after, including Mr. Weenie. The end! 所以所有人都过上了幸福的生活 包括维尼先生,剧终
[1:19:58] – Just one more time. – No. 就再穿一次 不行
2015年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Open Season 2(丛林大反攻02)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Princess and the Frog(公主与青蛙)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme