英文名称:Open Season
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Now, that’s a roar, Boog. | 这样才算”吼” 博格 |
[01:24] | Now get in. We’re gonna be late. | 快上车 我们要迟到了 |
[01:27] | No denying. The girl’s got growl. But can she get down like this? | 别反驳 女孩就是会吼 可她能像我这么弯吗 |
[01:32] | Can you get down like this? Bring it here. Bring it. | 你能像我这样 弯到这里 再弯 |
[01:35] | Then bring it right back, huh? Look at that. Look at that. | 最后再回来 嗯 看好咯 看好咯 |
[01:53] | Here it comes. | 我们到了 |
[02:42] | Hey, Gordy. | 你好 高迪 |
[02:44] | Morning, Beth. | 早上好 贝丝 |
[02:50] | 丛林大反攻 | |
[02:56] | Welcome to Timberline’s Wilderness Extravaganza. | 欢迎来到林边小镇的狂野剧场 |
[03:00] | I’m Ranger Beth. | 我是护林员贝丝 |
[03:02] | Please, put your hands together for Boog. | 请大家一起鼓掌欢迎博格 |
[03:05] | Behold, the mighty grizzly. | 注意了 神奇灰熊 |
[03:22] | You can say I’m in love You could say I’m insane | 你会说我恋爱了 或者说我疯了 |
[03:25] | But no one understands me Like my darling Lorraine | 可就是再没人比我亲爱的 洛林更了解我 |
[03:37] | Looks like you’re going from one grill to another. | 看来你是从一个烤架上了另一个啦 |
[03:44] | We rocked that house, didn’t we, Boog? | 全场都轰动了 博格 你说是不是 |
[03:47] | They were eating out of our hands. | 他们好像握在我们的手掌里了 |
[03:49] | Well, my hands, your paws. | 嗯 是我的手和你的熊掌 |
[03:51] | Eating out of your paw. | 在你的熊掌之下 |
[03:54] | That’s good. That’s going in the show. | 那样不赖 下次就那么演 |
[03:59] | Shaw. That guy really chaps my khakis. | 肖 那个家伙可真让我恶心 |
[04:03] | You wait here, Boog. | 在这等我 博格 |
[04:08] | -Cuff him, Gordy. -Oh, the Girl Scouts are here. | -铐住他 高迪 -哦 女童子军来啦 |
[04:10] | He’s at it again. | 他又干了 |
[04:13] | Shaw, hunting season doesn’t start for three days. | 肖 还有三天才允许打猎 |
[04:16] | What are you doing with that buck on your hood? | 你卡车盖上的那头鹿是怎么回事 |
[04:19] | What? It ain’t my fault. He ran right in front of my truck. | 什么 那不是我的错啊是它自己冲到我车前面的 |
[04:23] | Where, on the interstate? | 在哪 在州际公路上 |
[04:30] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[04:34] | Where is that girl? | 那女孩去哪了 |
[04:47] | That’s nasty. | 真够呛的 |
[04:56] | What? What the…? What’s going on? Where am I? | 什么 干什么 发生什么事了 我在哪里 |
[05:00] | I saw a bright light and… I saw two bright lights and… | 我看到一道白光然后就 我看到两道白光然后就 |
[05:04] | -Am I dead? -Not yet. | -我死了吗 -还没有 |
[05:07] | But seeing how that is Shaw’s truck… | 不过在肖的车上就说不准了 |
[05:09] | -What’s a Shaw? -Only the nastiest hunter in town. | -肖是什么 -就是这镇上最讨人厌的猎人 |
[05:12] | A hunter? Did he get you too? | 猎人 你也是他抓的 |
[05:16] | You don’t see me tied up, do you, baby? | 你没有看到我也被绑着 有吗 小朋友 |
[05:18] | -This is my ride. -Your ride? | -这是我的坐骑 -你的坐骑 |
[05:21] | Yeah, this is my town, okay? | 哈 这里是我的地盘 知道吗 |
[05:22] | These are my people. This is where I reside. | 这些都是我认识的人 我住在这里 |
[05:28] | Nobody’s hunting this bear. | 没有人会去抓我这只熊的 |
[05:31] | Really? Well, then untie me. Please? | 真的 那好 快点松开我 拜托了 |
[05:34] | Look, no one’s looking. | 你看 现在又没人在看着 |
[05:36] | -Ain’t gonna be able to do it. -What am I gonna do? | -恕难从命 -那我怎么办 |
[05:38] | I don’t wanna be mounted on a wall. | 我不要被钉在墙上做装饰品 |
[05:41] | -Calm down. Ain’t gonna happen. -It’s not? | -冷静点 不会的 -不会的 |
[05:43] | -Not with that rack. -I don’t have a problem with… | -角那样是不会的 -我的角可没问题 |
[05:48] | My… It’s… | 我的 它 |
[05:51] | I’m a unihorn. Don’t look at me. Don’t look at me. | 我成了独角 别看我 别看我 |
[05:55] | I’m hideous. I’m a monster. | 我破相了 我是个怪物 |
[05:59] | -Tree-hugger. -Knuckle dragger. | -环境保护狂 -野蛮人 |
[06:02] | Veggieburger. | 素食狂 |
[06:03] | All right, all right. That’s enough, you two. | 好了 好了 够了 你们俩 |
[06:05] | Listen, Girl Scout, they’re dumb animals. | 听着 女童子军 它们就是些蠢动物 |
[06:08] | I’m just respecting the natural order: Man on top, animals on the bottom. | 我只是在遵守自然定律 人类在顶层 动物在底下 |
[06:14] | But your bear… Now, now, your bear is special. | 而你的熊 你的熊的确是有点特别 |
[06:17] | He belongs somewhere in the middle. | 他属于中间的那块 |
[06:20] | Between two slices of rye, smothered in gravy. | 夹在在两片黑麦面包当中 还嵌在肉汁里头 |
[06:25] | You’re a sick, sick, twisted puppy, Shaw. | 肖 你真是病态得不可救药 |
[06:30] | Put me down for a box of Thin Mints, will you, sweetie? | 来放倒我啊赌一盒巧克力蛋糕 来啊小宝贝 |
[06:36] | Six-toed gun monkey. Boog, come on, let’s get out of here. | 拿着枪的六趾大猴子 博格 来 我们要走 |
[06:40] | Come on, I’m begging you. Please, please. Just untie me. | 快点 求你了 拜托 拜托 放我了吧 |
[06:45] | Come on. Please, please, please? | 来吧 求你 求你 求你了 |
[06:52] | Hey, go on now. Scamper on back to the woods, little buddy. | 好 快走吧 赶快跑回 森林里去 小伙计 |
[06:59] | Little one-horned freak. | 可怜的独角怪鹿 |
[07:01] | Buddy? He called me “buddy.” | 伙计 他叫我”伙计” |
[07:08] | My buck. | 我的鹿 |
[07:12] | My truck. Why, you little… | 我的车 为什么 你这个小 |
[07:14] | Shaw, no shooting in town. | 肖 不准在镇上开枪 |
[07:16] | But, Gordy, that bear leaned over and untied my buck. | 但是 高迪 那头熊靠过来 放了我的鹿啊 |
[07:21] | -Didrt you see that? -All I see is a busted headlight. | -你难道没有看到吗 -我只看到一个烂掉的车头灯 |
[07:26] | Shaw, you’ve been living in the woods too long. | 肖 你在丛林里生活得太久了 |
[07:35] | They can’t tell me what I seen, because only I know what I seen. | 耳听为虚 眼见为实 |
[07:40] | Wheel of Fortune! | 幸运之轮 |
[07:48] | Big money got to come. Come on. | 就要开大奖了 快开 |
[07:51] | -Okay, buddy, time for bed. -Five hundred… | -好了 伙计 该上床睡觉了 -五百 |
[07:54] | -There’s no R… -Boog. | -没有R -博格 |
[07:56] | Mr. Dinklemars waiting. | 丁克曼先生在等你 |
[08:10] | Good night, big guy. | 晚安 大家伙 |
[08:14] | Oh, did I forget something? | 哦 我好像忘了点什么 |
[08:23] | No, no, no. No more treats for you. | 不行 不行 不能再给了 |
[08:26] | No, stop it. | 不行 快点停 |
[08:30] | Not the face. Oh, no, not the eyebrows too. | 别做那种表情 眉毛也不准那么动 |
[08:33] | No, it’s not gonna work this time. Stop it. I’m serious, Boog. | 不行 这次不管用了 停下来 我是认真的 博格 |
[08:37] | It’s cute, but no… All right. | 这样是挺可爱的 但是不行 好吧 |
[08:44] | If you go out in the woods today You’re sure of a big surprise | 如果你今天要去树林 你可要大吃一惊了 |
[08:49] | If you go out in the woods today You’d better go in disguise | 如果你今天要去树林 你可得好好伪装自己 |
[08:54] | For every bear That ever there was | 因为每只熊 只要住在那里 |
[08:57] | Will gather there together because | 都会聚到那里因为 |
[09:00] | Today’s the day | 今天就是 |
[09:02] | The teddy bears have their picnic | 泰迪熊们野餐的日子 |
[09:09] | Good night, Boog. | 晚安 博格 |
[09:20] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[09:25] | I’m warning you. I got ten claws | 我警告你 我有十只锋利的爪子 |
[09:27] | and I ain’t afraid to use them. | 不怕用它们对付不了你 |
[09:28] | -Hey, buddy. It’s me, Elliot. -What are you doing here? | -喂 伙计 是我艾里亚特 -你来这干嘛 |
[09:32] | You helped me, I’m returning the favor. | 你救过我 我来这报答你的 |
[09:34] | I’m busting you out of here. Let’s go. Let’s do this. | 我现在把你给弄出去 我们走 离开这 |
[09:37] | Come on. Let’s book it before the warden makes her rounds. | 快点 趁那女看守没发现我们走 |
[09:40] | No, cornflake. You’ve got it all twisted. | 不 玉米片角 你把事都想歪了 |
[09:43] | -This here is my home. -Sweet. | -这是我家 -真不错 |
[09:49] | Now haul your little butt back out that window. | 那现在就快点重新从那窗户出去 |
[09:51] | -What’s this? -Get off of that. | -那是什么 -别到那去 |
[09:53] | So soft. What is that? | 好软 那是什么 |
[09:59] | What are you doing in there? | 你都在那干嘛 |
[10:01] | This place is big enough for two. | 这地方两个呆没问题 |
[10:03] | -What? -Wow, look at that. | -什么 -噢 看 |
[10:06] | Does this look natural? | 看起来自然吧 |
[10:09] | -Give me that. -Oh, who’s this little guy? | -还给我 -噢 那个小家伙是谁 |
[10:11] | -Dinkleman. -Dinkleman? | -丁克曼 -丁克曼 |
[10:14] | Is Dinkleman your doll? | 丁克曼是你娃娃 |
[10:17] | I don’t care about that old thing. | 我对旧东西没所谓 |
[10:24] | Oh, I get it. You’re like a pet. | 哦 我明白了 你是只宠物 |
[10:27] | -I ain’t nobody’s pet. -Right. | -我不是任何人的宠物 -是吗 |
[10:31] | I do what I want, when I want, and I come and go as I please. | 我想干嘛就干嘛 进出都随我高兴 |
[10:35] | Well, then let’s go. | 好啊那我们走吧 |
[10:39] | Outside? | 去外头 |
[10:41] | Why would I wanna go outside when I got all I need in… | 为什么要去外面呢 我什么都不缺 |
[10:47] | Whoa, what’s that? | 哇 那是什么 |
[10:49] | I call them Woo Hoos, like: | 我叫它喔喔糖 就像 |
[10:53] | You want one? | 来一个 |
[10:54] | I know where there’s a bunch of them, but you gotta go… | 我知道哪有很多这个 可你得去 |
[10:59] | …outside. | 外头 |
[11:03] | Inside. Outside. | 里头 外头 |
[11:06] | -Inside. Outside. -Stop it. | -里头 外头 -停 |
[11:09] | -Stupid nose. -Inside. Outsi… | -不中用的鼻子 -里头 外 |
[11:26] | Okay, I got that Woo Hoo right out of one of those container doohickeys. | 好 我就从那个装着东西的家伙里 拿的喔喔糖的 |
[11:29] | You got that out the garbage? | 你从垃圾桶里拿出来的 |
[11:32] | I had that in my mouth and everything. | 我吃得都是这些垃圾 |
[11:36] | Dude, you’re freaking me out with that nose thing. | 老兄 你鼻子老那样实在让我受不了 |
[11:42] | -Whoa. -What is it? | -哇 -那是什么 |
[11:43] | -It’s a whole Woo Hoo village. -Sweet. | -一整座满满的喔喔糖村 -赞 |
[11:49] | It’s locked. Maybe we should come back tomorrow. | 锁上了 看来我们明天再来好了 |
[11:52] | Hey. | 喂 |
[11:55] | Elliot, look what you… You did. | 艾里亚特 看你要干 你干了什么 |
[11:58] | You gonna get us in some trouble. | 你给我们惹大麻烦了 |
[12:04] | The Woo Hoo bar. | 喔喔糖 |
[12:06] | She’s my lady. Smooth and creamy. | 它真是我的梦中情人 丝般顺滑又奶香扑鼻 |
[12:09] | So bad, I shouldn’t. Yet I will. | 糟糕 我不能干 可我愿意 |
[12:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:24] | Whoa, let me try. | 哇 我来试试 |
[12:30] | Boog. Boog? | 博格 博格 |
[12:34] | -Hello, idiot. -It’s “Elliot.” | -喂 白痴 -我叫”艾里亚特” |
[13:01] | I come in peace. | 我来宣告和平 |
[13:28] | I’m foraging. | 打劫了 |
[13:30] | Pepperoni! | 意大利辣香肠 |
[13:42] | All right. Yeah, there it is. Let’s go. | 很好 就这样 一起来 |
[13:45] | Boog, party’s over, let’s go. | 博格 派对结束 快闪 |
[13:50] | -All right, yeah, there it is. -Freeze. | -好 不错 就这样 -不许动 |
[13:56] | Behold, the mighty grizzly. Good night. | 注意 神奇灰熊 晚上好 |
[14:15] | If you go out in the woods today There’s gonna be some fries | 如果你今天要去树林 那里会有薯条的 |
[14:24] | Yeah, and the giraffes… | 还有长颈鹿 |
[14:26] | …they taste almost exactly like the elephants. | 它们的味道跟大象一样 |
[14:30] | That’s messed up. | 糟透了 |
[14:32] | Hey, Gordy. | 嘿 高迪 |
[14:38] | Back up quick, before she sees me. | 快倒车 别让她看到我 |
[14:48] | You’re in big trouble, mister. | 你现在有大麻烦了 先生 |
[14:53] | You know what sugar does to you, Boog. | 你自己知道吃了糖后会怎么样的 博格 |
[14:57] | Straight to bed, now! | 直接上床 就现在 |
[15:02] | I’m so sorry. It’s my fault. It won’t happen again. | 真抱歉 我的错 下不为例 |
[15:05] | -What if he had hurt someone? -Gordy, please. | -要是它伤到人怎么办 -高迪 拜托 |
[15:08] | -We’re talking about Boog here. -Hey, what are you looking at? | -我们说的可是博格 -喂 你在看什么 |
[15:12] | I told you not to wait up. | 我跟你说过别等我的 |
[15:14] | I’ll take him back to the woods. | 我明白我会把它带回森林的 |
[15:16] | It’s time to put him where he belongs. | 是时候让他回真正属于他的地方了 |
[15:19] | No, no, he’s not ready to go back yet. | 不行 不行 他还没有准备好 |
[15:21] | I mean, it’s not my fault. | 我是说 这不能怪我 |
[15:23] | I tried to teach him the basics. | 我试过教他点基本的东西 |
[15:26] | I took him fishing, but he didn’t wanna get wet. | 我带他去抓鱼 可他就是不想下水 |
[15:30] | Gordy, please… | 高迪 拜托 |
[15:36] | Boog is sorry. | 博格感到很抱歉 |
[15:39] | -Beth, you’re not his mother. -I’m not mothering him. | -贝丝你不是他的母亲 -我也没想做他妈妈 |
[15:46] | Excuse me. Go to bed, Boog! | 抱歉 博格 上床去 博格 |
[15:55] | One more summer. | 再等一个夏天 |
[15:56] | That’s all I’m asking, one summer. | 我只要求再过一个夏天 |
[16:00] | Great, see? I can be reasonable. Thanks. | 高迪 你知道的 我很讲道理的谢谢 |
[16:02] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[16:04] | The longer you wait, the harder it’s gonna be for him to adapt. | 你留他越久 要让他适应自然就难 |
[16:09] | Oh, I’m sure he’ll… At least I think he’ll… | 哦 我肯定他可以的 至少我觉得他可以 |
[16:13] | And the harder it’s gonna be for you to let him go. | 你会更加舍不得让他走 |
[16:21] | Good night, Beth. | 晚安 贝丝 |
[16:44] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办呢 |
[17:00] | This isn’t decaf. | 这不是无咖啡因咖啡 |
[17:01] | You know what caffeine does to me, Bob. | 你知道 咖啡因对我有什么影响的 鲍勃 |
[17:03] | I’d be talking up a storm, chatting your ear off… | 我已经一直拼命在跟你说了 都要把你耳朵说掉了 |
[17:06] | …a mile a minute for the whole ride. | 一路上都这样 |
[17:09] | Mr. Weenie, heel. Heel, Mr. Weenie. | 维尼先生 走吧 走吧 维尼先生 |
[17:17] | Hot. | 烫 |
[17:24] | It’s terrible but wonderful at the same time. | 坏的和好的都在一起 |
[17:26] | It’s like freedom in a cup. | 好像有一杯就自由了 |
[17:29] | Out of hand. | 解放咯 |
[17:39] | You know, I heard Boog got loose last night… | 你知道吗 听说博格昨晚非常失控 |
[17:41] | …and he totally trashed the place. | 他还把那里弄得一塌糊涂 |
[17:43] | -Really? -That’s what happened. | -真的 -确实是这样 |
[17:45] | There’s something wrong going on here. | 这里的情况不对劲啊 |
[17:51] | You? It walks like a man. | 是你 居然学人一样走路 |
[18:02] | Hold still, you two-legged latte drinker. | 别跑 你这个 用两条腿走还喝咖啡的怪物 |
[18:06] | Look out! | 小心 |
[18:13] | Not again. | 别再来了 |
[18:15] | Boog will have you eating out of his paw. | 博格会让你们呆他的爪子底下 |
[18:19] | Get it? “Paw,” because he’s a bear? | 明白吗”爪子” 因为他是一只熊 |
[18:24] | -So anyway… -Oh, man. | -不管怎样 -哦 伙计 |
[18:27] | Okay, relax, Boog. You can do this. | 好 放松 博格 你可以的 |
[18:32] | -What the…? -I gotta hide. I gotta hide. | -什么 -我得藏起来 我得藏起来 |
[18:35] | What are you doing? Get out of here. Hey. | 你在这干什么 快离开这里 |
[18:38] | He’s right behind me. | 他就跟在我后面 |
[18:43] | I knew it. That bear’s corrupted my buck. | 我认得你 就是这熊带坏了我的鹿 |
[18:47] | Hide me. | 掩护我 |
[18:54] | -All right, he’s gone. Now get out. -Good idea. | -好 他走了 你出去 -好主意 |
[18:57] | -Where you going? -Behold, the mighty grizzly. | -你去哪 -大家注意 神奇灰熊 |
[19:06] | How cute, a donkey. | 多可爱的一只驴 |
[19:11] | You got me in enough trouble. | 你给我惹的麻烦够多了 |
[19:12] | Hey, l… You saved my life. | 喂 我 是你救了我的命 |
[19:15] | That means that you’re responsible for me. | 就是说你要对我负责任 |
[19:17] | What? Stop messing up my life. | 什么 别再搅和我的生活 |
[19:19] | You needed to get out. You should thank me. | 本来应该你出场的 你应该谢谢我的 |
[19:22] | -Thank you? -You’re welcome, buddy. | -谢谢你 -不客气 伙计 |
[19:24] | Stop calling me that. Now get out. | 别再这么叫我 现在快走 |
[19:27] | Need to hide. Need to hide. | 得藏起来 得藏起来 |
[19:29] | Boog? | 博格 |
[19:31] | Oh, no, you don’t. You’re leaving now. | 噢 噢 你不要这样 你现在就得走了 |
[19:33] | -Out of the coat. Take it off. -No. No! | -从衣服出来 脱下来 -不 不要 |
[19:35] | -Take off the coat. -No means no. | -把衣服脱下来 -不脱就是不脱 |
[19:39] | -He’s eating the donkey. -He’s gonna eat us all. | -他要吃掉那只驴-他要把我们都吃掉 |
[19:42] | You know he’s still out there. | 你知道他还在外面 |
[19:45] | Eat you? He’s not gonna… Boog, what are you doing? | 吃掉你们 他可不会 博格 你在干嘛 |
[19:48] | Put that animal down this instant. | 立刻把那动物放下 |
[19:50] | -Hold still. -No, I’m staying. | -别闹了 -不 我要留在这 |
[19:53] | But my show! | 那我的表演呢 |
[19:54] | Sit, Boog. You’re getting a time-out. | 坐下 博格 你的表演该结束了 |
[19:56] | Do you hear me? I’m totally getting angry. | 听到我说了吗 我现在很生气 |
[19:59] | That guy wants to kill me. | 那家伙要杀了我 |
[20:02] | No, wait. | 不要走 等一下 |
[20:08] | -I chipped a hoof. -Chipped a…? | -我有一个蹄裂了 -裂了 |
[20:10] | You chipped a… I’m gonna kill you. | 裂了 我要杀了你 |
[20:12] | He’s harmless. Really. Stay calm. Stay calm! | 他没有不会伤人的 真的 冷静点 冷静点 |
[20:17] | Out of my way. Move. | 不要挡道 走开 |
[20:18] | Show’s over, you four-legged freaks of nature. | 表演结束 你这四只脚自然界的怪物 |
[20:28] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[20:30] | Shaw. Drop that gun. | 肖 放下枪 |
[20:32] | You’re ruining my show. | 你搞砸了我的表演 |
[20:36] | Easy, now. Just line them up. | 很简单 现在 只要瞄准好他们 |
[20:39] | Two heads, one bullet. | 一石二鸟 |
[20:48] | Buttermilk biscuits. | 黄油牛奶饼干 |
[21:04] | Shaw, you’re under arrest. | 肖 你被捕了 |
[21:08] | Shaw? | 肖 |
[21:17] | Gordy, I didn’t know what else to do. L… | 高迪 我不晓得还能怎么办 |
[21:20] | It’s time, Beth. | 是时候了 贝丝 |
[21:23] | But what about hunting season? | 可是狩猎季也到了 |
[21:25] | Take him above the falls. He’ll be safe there. | 送他到瀑布上垣去 在那就没事了 |
[23:08] | You’re gonna be… | 你会 |
[23:11] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会过得很好 |
[23:17] | I’m gonna miss you, big guy. | 我会想念你的 大家伙 |
[24:05] | Pretty. | 真美 |
[24:15] | Where’s home? It’s gone. | 我的家去哪了 没了 |
[24:19] | Someone stole it. | 有人把它偷走了 |
[24:22] | Hey, could you keep it down? | 喂 你可以轻一点吗 |
[24:25] | I’m trying to sleep here. | 我还想在这多睡一会 |
[24:31] | You. | 你 |
[24:32] | -No, I didn’t do it. -Take a good look, Elliot. | -不 我没干过 -好好看着 艾里亚特 |
[24:35] | What do you see, Elliot? Something’s missing, Elliot. | 看到什么了 艾里亚特 有东西不见了 艾里亚特 |
[24:37] | What is it, Elliot? What is it? | 那是什么 艾里亚特 那是什么 |
[24:39] | Wait, don’t tell me. I… | 等一下 别说出来 我会 |
[24:41] | Timberline is missing! | 林边小镇不见了 |
[24:43] | -I was just gonna say that. -My garage is missing. | -我刚想说的 -我的车库也不见了 |
[24:46] | Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are missing. | 早餐 午餐和晚餐全都不见了 |
[24:48] | My life is missing, and it’s all your fault. | 我的生活不见了 这些都是你造成的 |
[24:53] | What are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办呢 |
[25:02] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[25:04] | I thought, “Maybe,” but then I was like… and then… | 我想”也许” 不过 我会 然后 |
[25:08] | This ain’t happening. It’s some kind of mistake. | 这是不可能的 一定是什么地方搞错了 |
[25:11] | Think, Boog. She’s mad, but you can fix this. | 想一想吧 博格 她气坏了 但你能解决的 |
[25:14] | All right, I’ll go back and I’ll give her the face. | 好吧 我回去再给她做那个表情 |
[25:16] | The face. | 那个表情 |
[25:18] | Gotta get back before she forgets the face. | 必须趁她还没忘记我的表情前回去 |
[25:21] | That’ll clear it all up right there. | 到时候一切就不是问题了 |
[25:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, the face. | 对 对 对 就是那个表情 |
[25:29] | Boog! | 博格 |
[25:31] | You can’t just go wandering around out here. | 你不能光是在绕来绕去的 |
[25:34] | You don’t know where you’re going, Boog! | 你不知道自己这是去哪 博格 |
[25:36] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[25:37] | Wait. Boog. | 等一下 博格 |
[25:40] | I know where Timberline is. | 我知道回去林边小镇的路 |
[25:43] | -I can get you back. -Thank you, but no thank you. | -我可以带你回去 -谢谢 但心领不必了 |
[25:47] | Quiet. | 别吵 |
[25:53] | Timberline’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 林边小镇应该就在这附近 |
[25:58] | Well, that was quick. | 不错 挺快的 |
[26:04] | Now, let’s see. Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey. | 好 试一试 右边紧 左边松 |
[26:09] | Boog, is that you? | 博格 是你吗 |
[26:28] | Boog. | 博格 |
[26:39] | Okay, I gotta get the lay of the land. | 好 我要先了解一下地形 |
[26:42] | Somehow… | 只要 |
[26:44] | …if I get up high enough, then… | 我能爬到够高的地方 就 |
[26:49] | All right. | 好 |
[26:50] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[26:53] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[26:59] | Lost your way to Sunday school, pal? | 上学路上迷路了 朋友 |
[27:02] | This is McSquizzy’s turf. Nobody messes with McSquizzy. | 这里是松鼠大王的地盘 没人敢跟松鼠大王捣乱 |
[27:05] | Because that’s me. | 这就是我 |
[27:07] | -What? -Touch a needle in this tree… | -什么 -敢碰这棵树一根针叶 |
[27:09] | …and I’ll give you such a doing! -Yeah? | -我就要你好看 -是吗 |
[27:13] | You and what army? | 就你还有其他弟兄吗 |
[27:17] | Oh, that army. | 哇 还真是支军队 |
[27:19] | Mess not with the furrytail clan. | 别找毛尾部落的麻烦 |
[27:21] | Defenders of the good, crusaders of the righteous… | 善良的守护者 正义的化身 |
[27:25] | …guardians of the pine. | 松树的保卫者 |
[27:28] | Keep your tree. I’ll find another one. | 留着你的树 我另找一棵 |
[27:32] | Look! He’s got a wee freakish twin growing out of his back. | 看 他背上还带着个小不点 奇怪的双胞胎 |
[27:42] | Oh, this one will work. | 哦 这棵树好像可以 |
[27:45] | Hey. That was a warning, all right? | 嘿 当心 不是警告过你吗 |
[27:49] | Try that again, and I’ll be kicking your furry brown bahookie! | 要再来的话 我就对你这大棕毛绒家伙不客气了 |
[27:53] | -What? -Hey, this is a different tree. | -什么 -嘿 这可是另一棵树啊 |
[27:55] | They’re all my trees. | 这些都是我的树 |
[27:57] | I suggest you turn round and head right back from whence you came. | 我劝你还是从哪来就回哪去 |
[28:00] | That’s what I’m trying to do. So just point me the way to town… | 我正想这样做呢 那能给我指下去镇上的路吗 |
[28:03] | …and I’ll be out of here. | 然后我就会离开这 |
[28:09] | That’s it. You’re asking for a whooping. | 够了 这是你们自找的 |
[28:13] | Ready! | 准备 |
[28:15] | Fire! | 开火 |
[28:18] | Hey, Boog, look. No hands. | 嘿 博格 看 没有用手哦 |
[28:21] | I think I’m getting a sunburn, though. | 不过我想我被晒伤了 |
[28:23] | Check it out. | 看看就知道了 |
[28:27] | All right, where’s town? | 好吧 镇子在哪里 |
[28:29] | Or what we would call this, a moon burn. | 或者我们还是该叫它月亮晒伤的 |
[28:33] | Look, just give me the directions. | 来 只要指个我方向 |
[28:36] | I really need to get back. | 我真的必须回去 |
[28:38] | So sad. | 真可怜 |
[28:39] | -Where’s Timberline? -Okay. Okay. All right. | -林边小镇在哪 -好 好 这样 |
[28:43] | You got it good in Timberline, right? | 你觉得林边小镇很好 对吧 |
[28:45] | Coffee, Woo Hoo bars, safety. | 咖啡 喔喔糖 没危险 |
[28:49] | -Yeah, so? -And still, something is missing. | -没错 所以 -可是 仍旧少了点什么 |
[28:52] | -There is? -Yep. Me. | -那是 -是 我 |
[28:54] | And I want in, Boog. I’ll take you to town… | 带上我吧 博格 我来带你回镇上 |
[28:56] | …but when we get there, we’re partners. | 不过回去以后 我们得作拍档 |
[28:58] | Deal, partner? | 成交吧 拍档 |
[29:01] | What? Oh, no, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 不行 |
[29:03] | That ain’t never gonna happen. Never. | 这是绝对不可能的 绝不 |
[29:06] | Don’t you have a herd to get back to? | 难道你就没自己的圈子可以回吗 |
[29:08] | What…? My herd? They… My herd will understand. | 什么 我的圈子 他们 我的圈子会理解我的 |
[29:12] | These guys are my… They’re my buddies. | 那些可都是我的 他们是我的老朋友 |
[29:14] | -They… They want the best for me. -Forget it. | -他们 他们希望我过得好 -算了吧 |
[29:19] | Oh, well. Better start moving, then. | 哦 好吧 最好现在就走 |
[29:21] | Because open season starts in a few days. | 因为没几天就到狩猎季了 |
[29:23] | Maybe one of those hunters can give you a ride back… | 没准其中哪个猎人能载你回去 |
[29:26] | …on the hood of their truck. | 把你绑在他们的车前盖上 |
[29:30] | Hunters. Dang. | 猎人 该死 |
[29:35] | -Okay, okay. -So we have a deal, then? | -好了 好了 -那我们谈好了 |
[29:37] | Okay, let me hear you say it. | 好 我要你亲口说 |
[29:43] | -Partners? -You’re disgusting. | -拍档 -你真恶心 |
[29:46] | -What was that? -I… | -怎么样 -我 |
[29:49] | -Sorry, can’t hear you. -I said, I guess… | 对不起 没听见 -我说 我想 |
[29:52] | …we can be partners. | 我们能做拍档 |
[29:54] | Partners? | 拍档 |
[30:00] | Partners. | 拍档 |
[30:03] | Okeydokey, this way! Move it or lose it! | 不错不错 这边 说话算话 不准食言 |
[30:05] | You know, we should have a secret handshake… | 你知道的 我们应该有自己的秘密手势 |
[30:08] | …and like nicknames and stuff. Like, cool nicknames, though. | 还有绰号之类的 好像那些很酷的绰号 |
[30:10] | I’ll call you Boogster… | 好像我叫你博格特 |
[30:12] | …and then you can call me The Incredible Mister E. | 你么就叫我无敌E先生 |
[30:15] | Isn’t that great? I came up with that myself. | 不错吧 这都是我自己想出来的 |
[30:17] | I made that up. You know, this is gonna be awesome. | 我编的 你要知道 一定很不错 |
[30:19] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你跟我才知道 |
[30:21] | Hey, who’s the lady in the shorts? | 嘿 那个穿短裤的女士是谁 |
[30:37] | I hope I’m not too late. | 希望不会太迟 |
[30:39] | They’ve been out here all night. | 他们已经在外面呆了一整夜了 |
[30:42] | A bear… | 一只熊 |
[30:44] | …and a deer, working together. | 和一只鹿 齐心协力 |
[30:47] | How far does this conspiracy go? | 这场阴谋还要演多久 |
[30:49] | What other animals are involved? God bless America! | 难道还有什么其他动物也搀和进来了 我的天啊 |
[30:52] | I hope the bald eagle hasn’t turned. | 希望秃鹰不会来 |
[30:55] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:57] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[30:59] | Maybe… Maybe old Shaw is crazy. | 也许 也许老肖真的疯了 |
[31:03] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 有可能 |
[31:15] | Isn’t it peaceful out here, Bob? | 这里真宁静 对吧 鲍勃 |
[31:19] | You’re right, Bob. Let’s not spoil the beauty of this moment… | 你是对的 鲍勃 我们可别破坏了此刻的美 |
[31:22] | …with idle chatter. | 因为无聊的谈话 |
[31:23] | Some people can just jibber-jabber till the cows come home. | 有些人可以一直胡言乱语 直到牛儿们都回家了才停 |
[31:26] | What does that mean, Bob? | 那是什么意思呢 鲍勃 |
[31:28] | “Till the cows come home.” | 什么叫”直到牛儿们都回家了” |
[31:30] | Where have the cows been? | 牛儿们不在家都去哪了 |
[31:42] | Okay, Forest 101. | 好了 101号森林 |
[31:46] | These big wood stick things are called trees. | 这些大木条条就叫做树 |
[31:49] | The big rocks are called mountains, and the little rocks are their babies. | 大块的石头叫做山 小块的石头是山的孩子 |
[31:56] | Altitude. | 好高 |
[32:00] | No jelly arm, no jelly arm. Come on. | 不要手软 不要手软 上来 |
[32:04] | -Elliot! -Boogster, it’s… | -艾里亚特 -博格特 你 |
[32:07] | How many times must I say it? | 还要我说多少次 |
[32:09] | I am the Incredible Mister E. | 我是无敌E先生 |
[32:11] | Elliot, please. | 艾里亚特 拜托 |
[32:13] | Look, if you don’t use the code names… | 如果你不用我们的密语 |
[32:15] | …how am I supposed to know that it’s really you that I’m talking to? | 那我要怎么知道你是在和我说话 |
[32:32] | Yeah, yeah. Okay, I got it. | 嗯 嗯 好的 我懂 |
[32:34] | Nice and easy. | 简单明了 |
[32:39] | Just rip it off fast, like a Band-Aid. | 只要撕得动作快点就好 像撕掉块邦迪 |
[32:42] | Hold still, okay? | 不要动 好吗 |
[32:44] | Just be calm. This might pinch a little. | 保持镇静 会有一点痛 |
[32:47] | -Get it over with. -You may wanna cover your ears. | -快点弄掉它 -你最好捂上耳朵 |
[32:51] | Cover my…? | 捂上我的 |
[32:54] | Okay, scamper on back to the woods, little buddy. | 好了 赶快回去你的树林去吧 小朋友 |
[33:01] | Buddy. | 朋友 |
[33:02] | Okay, ladies, this dam ain’t gonna build itself! | 好 女士们 大坝是不会自己长出来的 |
[33:05] | Lift that birch. Swing those pines over here. | 挪走那块桦树 将那些松木拉过来 |
[33:08] | Come on. Move it! | 快点 干活 |
[33:10] | Yo, O’Toole! | 哎 沃太 |
[33:11] | -Yeah, boss? -I want you to cantilever that cedar… | -什么事 老板 -你去把那个雪松木吊起来 |
[33:14] | …on the bias down by the north end, you got that? | 斜插到坝的北端 听明白了吗 |
[33:18] | Put a twig in the hole. | 把木条插到洞里面 |
[33:21] | Rookie. | 菜鸟 |
[33:23] | Take five for lunch! | 拿五个去作你们的午餐 |
[33:27] | -What do you got? -Wood. | -你的是什么 -木头 |
[33:29] | -What do you got? -Wood. | -你有什么 -木头 |
[33:31] | You wanna trade? | 想换吗 |
[33:35] | Hey, hey, guys. Check it out. | 喂 喂 大家看 |
[33:37] | There goes the largest carnivore in North America. | 那边来是北美最大的肉食动物 |
[33:40] | -The mighty grizzly. -And he’s a good dancer. | -大灰熊 -他还是个不错的舞者 |
[33:44] | We’re gonna be in a show. | 我们会在一起演出 |
[33:49] | Come here! | 过来 |
[33:51] | Hey, that’s my good antler. | 喂 那可是我好的那只角 |
[33:53] | Listen, simple. We are not “we.” | 听着 很简单的 我们跟不是”我们” |
[33:57] | It’s just me. And we ain’t doing no show. | 我就是我 我们也不会一起表演的 |
[34:00] | -Diva. -What? | -女主角 -什么 |
[34:02] | I understand what’s going on here. | 我明白是怎么回事的 |
[34:04] | You’re a little crabby because you’re hungry. | 你是太饿了才会变得有点暴躁 |
[34:06] | I, I… | 我 我 |
[34:09] | I think yes. | 我想没错 |
[34:12] | I’m starving! | 我好饿 |
[34:15] | -Here, try this. -I can’t eat that. | -这个 吃吃看 -我不吃这个 |
[34:17] | Picky, picky, picky. | 挑剔 挑剔 挑剔 |
[34:19] | Well, what do bears eat? | 好吧 那熊平常吃什么 |
[34:24] | Fish. Bears eat fish. | 鱼 熊吃鱼 |
[34:29] | All right, fishies, give it up for Boog! | 好 鱼们 跟博格投降吧 |
[34:51] | Hey, Incredible Mister E. | 喂 无敌E先生 |
[34:53] | Yes, Boogster? | 什么事 博格特 |
[34:55] | -I gotta go. -Well, go. | -我想去 -好 走吧 |
[34:59] | No, I need a toilet. | 不是 我要上厕所 |
[35:02] | You know, the think tank. | 明白吗 馊主意的发源地 |
[35:05] | The log cabin, the johnny on the spot, the oval office. | 小木屋 户外厕所 椭圆形的”办公室” 马桶 |
[35:10] | -There’s none of those things out here. -Well, what do you do? | -这里连一个都没有 -好 那你是怎么干的 |
[35:13] | You know… | 你知道 |
[35:15] | …I can’t remember. But listen. | 我记不得了 但你听着 |
[35:18] | Don’t look now, but I see a little bush with your name written all over it. | 先不要看 我看到有一个草丛写着你的名字 |
[35:24] | A bush? Are you serious? | 草丛 你是认真的吗 |
[35:25] | Go on. It’s just like riding a bicycle. | 去吧 那就像踩自行车一样 |
[35:28] | Only you’re crapping on it. | 只不过你是在上头方便 |
[35:32] | Show us your “grr” face, nature boy. | 让我看看你的”grr”的样子 自然的孩子 |
[35:48] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[35:51] | Get out of here. | 走开 |
[35:53] | I’m working here. Now, go. | 我正在这忙着 快点走 |
[35:57] | All right, all right, you’ve had your fun. | 好 好 你们高兴了 |
[35:59] | Nothing to see here. Let the bear do his thing. | 没有东西好看 让那熊好好方便 |
[36:02] | You believe those guys? | 你相信这些家伙 |
[36:07] | Finished? | 好了 |
[36:09] | I bet my nuts that big hairy choob can’t do it. | 我拿我的坚果打赌 那只大毛家伙做不到的 |
[36:11] | -I’ll take a piece of that action. -What is wrong with you animals? | -也算上我的一份 -你们这些动物究竟打算怎样啊 |
[36:14] | Perhaps some roughage, buddy? | 可能要吃点粗粮咯 朋友 |
[36:16] | Buddy. | 朋友 |
[36:17] | Perhaps some privacy. | 恐怕是有点私隐才对 |
[36:19] | -What are doing on my house? -This is your house? | -你这是在我家里头做什么 -这是你家 |
[36:21] | Oh, l… I didn’t know… | 噢 我 我不清楚 |
[36:23] | -It would be an improvement. -What did you just say, Rosie? | -这说不定是好事 -你刚说什么 萝茜 |
[36:26] | Nothing. Why you gotta be so sensitive? | 没什么 你干吗变得那么敏感呢 |
[36:28] | -Boogster, what’s the deal? -You watch your mouth… | -博格特 你办得怎么样了 -你要管好你的嘴 |
[36:30] | …or you’ll get yourself in trouble. | 要不你会惹上麻烦的 |
[36:32] | You’re just jealous because you ain’t got a man. | 你就是嫉妒我因为你没男人陪 |
[36:35] | I don’t know. Some kind of chick fight. | 我也不知道 好像是母鸡吵架了 |
[36:37] | Elliot, what do I do? | 艾里亚特 我该怎么办 |
[36:39] | Well, that’s easy. You just gotta mark your territory. | 好 很容易 占好你自己的地盘就好 |
[36:41] | -Show them who’s boss. -All right, ladies. | -告诉她们谁说了算 -好了 女士们 |
[36:44] | I’m laying down the law. | 我来定这里的规矩 |
[36:46] | Unless, of course, they’re skunks. | 当然 除非她们是臭鼬 |
[36:50] | Disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[36:58] | Giselle. | 吉塞尔 |
[37:01] | Ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[37:07] | The woods is no place for a bear. | 森林根本不适合熊 |
[37:11] | Ducks? Okay. | 鸭子 好吧 |
[37:13] | Look, don’t move. | 不要动 |
[37:17] | Oh, yeah. Sprucing up. | 噢 打扮得不错 |
[37:19] | Quick. You guys gotta help me. | 快点 你们要帮帮我 |
[37:23] | Don’t mind Deni, monsieur. He’s a bit nervous. | 先生 请不要介意戴尼这样 他就是有点容易紧张 |
[37:26] | Never been quite… | 他一直不太对劲 |
[37:29] | …right since the great migration. | 自从大迁徙过后 |
[37:34] | There were thousands of us when we started in the big V’s. | 我们有成千上万的同伴们 排成大”V”字一起出发 |
[37:39] | Then… Then it happened. | 然后 然后事情发生了 |
[37:43] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[37:45] | What happened? Open season happened. | 发生了什么事 狩猎季开始了 |
[37:49] | Just me and Deni were left. | 只有我和戴尼存活下来 |
[37:51] | How can you make a V with only two duck, you ask, eh? | 试问只有我们两只鸭子 要怎么排成”V”字 你说呢 |
[37:55] | Well, you cannot, monsieur. | 当然不行 先生 |
[37:57] | It’s a tragedy! | 那是场悲剧 |
[38:01] | Yeah, right, whatever. | 是的 没错 算是 |
[38:03] | But check this out. I’m looking for town. | 但是听着 我正在找回小镇的路 |
[38:06] | Okay? Now, could one of you guys fly up there… | 明白吗 所以 你们能飞一只上去 |
[38:09] | …and show me the way? -Fly? Fly? | -然后帮我指指路 -飞 飞 |
[38:13] | Quiet. They’ll hear you. | 小声点 他们会听到的 |
[38:16] | Giselle. | 吉塞尔 |
[38:18] | -Elliot? -Hey, gorgeous. | -艾里亚特 -哎 美女 |
[38:20] | -How you doing? -Elliot, where have you been? | -你好吗 -艾里亚特 你去哪了 |
[38:23] | Oh, you know. Big city. | 噢 大城市哦 |
[38:26] | Kind of a road trip. Saw the sights, hit the buffet, took in a show. | 像是公路旅行 看看风景 吃吃自助餐 欣赏表演 |
[38:29] | Things are looking up, Giselle. | 一切都渐入佳境呢 吉塞尔 |
[38:31] | Really? I heard you got hit by a truck. | 真的 我听说你被一辆卡车给撞了 |
[38:36] | That… Rumor. | 那是 流言而已 |
[38:37] | -You better get out of here. Remember what happened… | -你最好离开这里 还记得那个情形吗 |
[38:40] | …last time you talked to me? -Is lan around? | 上次你找我搭话的时候 -伊恩在附近 |
[38:46] | How long have you had that tic? | 你像那样抽筋有多久了 |
[38:48] | I think it’s getting worse. | 我看好像越来越严重了 |
[38:51] | Oh, crud. | 哦 要命 |
[38:57] | Hello, “Smelliot.” | 你好”脏兮兮的艾里亚特” |
[39:01] | I called him Smelliot. | 我叫他脏兮兮的艾里亚特 |
[39:04] | Herd! Circle formation! | 鹿群 圆形包围 |
[39:09] | You pineads. That’s an oval. | 你们这些家伙 那是椭圆 |
[39:11] | More circle-y! | 再圆一点 |
[39:15] | You got a lot of nerve coming back here. | 你还真有胆量回来 |
[39:17] | Why, thank you. | 为什么 不过谢谢 |
[39:19] | That was not a compliment, maggot! | 这可不是称赞你 妄想症 |
[39:21] | Well, he was just going. Right, Elliot? | 他正要走呢 对吗 艾里亚特 |
[39:23] | Yeah, lan. | 没错 伊恩 |
[39:24] | I had to stop by and say hello to some of my old pals. | 我只是经过这里跟老朋友们打个招呼而已 |
[39:28] | Bob, Kevin. Jurgen, how’s the knee? | 鲍勃 凯文 杰耿 膝盖怎么样了 |
[39:30] | I told you to leave the herd | 我告诉过你不准回这鹿群的 |
[39:32] | and never, ever, ever… | 永远不准 永远 永远 |
[39:34] | -Never? -Never, ever, ever come back. | -永远不准 -永远不准 永远 永远不要回来 |
[39:38] | Back? | 回来 |
[39:40] | I’m not… I’m not back. | 我不是 我可不是回来 |
[39:43] | Me and my best buddy are heading to town. | 我和我的最好的朋友 准备去小镇的 |
[39:45] | Yeah. I sure am gonna miss you guys. | 好吧 我肯定会想念你们的 |
[39:49] | Off the upholstery! | 从我身上拿开 |
[39:51] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[39:58] | So as I was saying, never, ever, ever… | 就像我说的 永远不准 永远 永远 |
[40:05] | A bear! Bear. Bear. A bear. | 一头熊 熊熊 一头熊 |
[40:08] | Elliot, are you all right? | 艾里亚特 你还好吗 |
[40:10] | Buttermilk biscuit. | 黄油牛奶饼干 |
[40:13] | Hey, lan. Get a load of this. | 嘿 伊恩 瞧一眼这个 |
[40:16] | Hey, cut it out. | 嘿 别碰它 |
[40:18] | Oh, I’ve heard of you. | 哦 我听说过你 |
[40:20] | You’re that bear that got his butt thumped by a squirrel. | 你就是那个熊吧 被松鼠给打得屁滚尿流的家伙 |
[40:26] | It was… There was 20 of them. | 可是 他们有20个 |
[40:29] | And they had nuts. | 他们还有松果 |
[40:32] | Don’t listen to him, Boog. | 别听他的 博格 |
[40:34] | Boog? What is that short for? | 博格 听起来挺耳熟啊 |
[40:37] | -Booger? -Booger! | -博格 -博格 |
[40:39] | -Listen, you! -I’m all ears. | -听着 -我在听呢 |
[40:43] | -Well… -Boog, let’s go. | -好吧 -博格 我们走吧 |
[40:47] | You two are perfect for each other. | 你们两个还真是般配 |
[40:50] | You’re a loser and you’re a loser-er. | 你是个失败者 你一样也是个失败者 |
[40:55] | Herd, let’s bound! | 鹿群 开始巡场 |
[40:58] | Hey, Elliot. | 嘿 艾里亚特 |
[41:00] | I think you lost something. | 我看你少了点什么吧 |
[41:03] | Maybe it’ll grow back. Bye, Elliot. | 也许还会长出来的 再见 艾里亚特 |
[41:06] | Yeah, see you. | 好的 再见 |
[41:08] | See you later, backpack boy! | 回头见 背包男孩 |
[41:14] | That’s right, fool. You better run. | 没错 蠢货 你们最好快点跑 |
[41:17] | Keep on prancing, you panty-waisted cow. | 挺胸跑快点 你们这些长女人腰的牛 |
[41:19] | Yeah. One more word, and I was gonna rack him. | 没错 再多罗唆我就去教训他们了 |
[41:21] | -That’s right. -I was waiting for it. | -没错 -我正等着这个哪 |
[41:23] | He’s scared. He’s scared. | 他害怕了 他害怕了 |
[41:25] | -Look at him run. Look at him run. -Yeah, I know it. | -瞧他都吓跑咯 吓跑咯 -是的 我知道 |
[41:27] | Look at him go. | 得看着他逃跑 |
[41:29] | Are you not gonna buy him a drink before you kiss him? | 亲他之前不去给他买杯喝的吗 |
[41:31] | You big jessie. | 你个娘娘腔 |
[41:37] | On your bikes, you big numpties. | 去骑你的自行车吧 大蠢熊 |
[42:10] | That was lars girl you was trying to talk to, huh? | 你去搭讪的那个是伊恩的女朋友吧 |
[42:18] | You dog. | 你这家伙 |
[42:21] | Lars right. I’m a loser. | 伊恩说的对 我是个失败者 |
[42:24] | -No, you’re not a loser. -Yes, I am. | -不 你不是 -是的 我是的 |
[42:26] | -No, you’re not. -Yes. | -不 你不是 -是的 |
[42:28] | Trust me. You know the day I met you, | 相信我 我认识你的那天 |
[42:30] | lan kicked me out of the herd. | 就是伊恩把我踢出鹿群的那一天 |
[42:32] | I lost my antler, I got run over and tied to the hood of a truck. | 我丢了一个角 被赶出鹿群 还被绑在卡车盖上 |
[42:36] | What do you call that? | 你说这算什么 |
[42:38] | A loser. But check this out. | 失败者 但你想想 |
[42:41] | Behold, the mighty grizzly. | 注意 神奇灰熊 |
[42:44] | I look like a bear, I talk like a bear. | 我看上去像头熊 我说话像头熊 |
[42:46] | But I can’t fish, I can’t climb a tree, | 但我不会抓鱼 不会爬树 |
[42:48] | I can’t even go in the woods. | 甚至不知道怎么在树林里头活 |
[42:50] | That’s nothing. Half doe. Half buck. I’m a duck. | 那没什么 一半像母的 一半像公 我可是公的 |
[42:54] | Hey, I ride a unicycle for crackers! | 嘿 我骑独轮车表演杂技 |
[42:56] | -I have a glass eye. -I can’t snap. | -我有个玻璃假眼 -我抓不到东西 |
[42:58] | -I thought “log” was a color. -I can’t see my feet. | -我以为”圆木”是一种颜色 -我看不到我的脚 |
[43:01] | I killed a man. | 我杀了个人 |
[43:14] | Well, at least you’ve got a home. | 好吧 至少你有个家 |
[43:16] | Home. Yeah. | 家 没错 |
[43:18] | I sure hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[43:22] | -Crimenently! Was that your neck? -No. | -天啊那是你的脖子吗 -不 |
[43:28] | My fishy crackers. Oh, she still loves me. | 我的小鱼饼干 哦 她还爱我 |
[43:31] | Thank you, Beth. | 谢谢你 贝丝 |
[43:33] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[43:37] | Try one, partner. Yeah. | 试试看 搭档 |
[43:39] | Woo Hoo bars they ain’t, but they take you back. | 那不是喔喔糖 但他们能带你回去 |
[43:42] | You know? Remind you of home. | 知道吗 让你想到家 |
[43:44] | Sweet, salty home. | 甜甜的 咸咸的家 |
[43:50] | Oh, yeah. To be back in my own soft bed. | 哦 回到我软软的床上 |
[43:55] | Eight square meals a day, plus snacks. | 每天8顿饭 外加零食 |
[44:00] | Beth tucking me in every night. | 贝丝每晚都让我尽情吃 |
[44:02] | It’s like heaven to me. | 那对我来说就像是天堂 |
[44:07] | You know, when we get back home tomorrow… | 你知道 明天我们到家以后 |
[44:12] | …l’m gonna make things right with Beth. | 我会跟贝丝好好解释清楚的 |
[44:15] | And maybe, just maybe… | 也许 只是也许 |
[44:20] | …we’ll find a place for you in the garage with me. | 我们能在车库里也帮你 找个地方好跟我住 |
[44:23] | Sweet! Oh, yeah. I’m in the garage. | 哇 耶 我要住进车库了 |
[44:26] | Who’s staying in the garage? I’m in the garage. | 知道谁要住车库吗 我要住车库啦 |
[44:28] | Who’s got a place in the garage? It’s me. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah… | 知道谁要住车库吗 我要住车库啦 |
[44:31] | -Hey, buddy? -Yeah? | -嘿 伙计 -什么 |
[44:33] | Do me a favor, will you? It’s gonna sound silly, | 帮我个忙 好吗 听上去挺可笑的 |
[44:37] | but will you…? | 但是 能帮我吗 |
[44:38] | -Ah, forget it. -What? | -算了吧 -什么 |
[44:40] | Come on. I’m here for you. | 说吧 我会帮你的 |
[44:42] | Will you sing me that “teddy-bear picnic” song? | 你唱”泰迪熊的野餐”给我听好吗 |
[44:46] | Absolutely. The what song? | 没问题 什么歌 |
[44:49] | Well, Beth always sings it to me, you know, because it helps me sleep. | 好吧 贝丝总是唱给我听 那能帮助我睡着 |
[44:53] | -Okay. I’ll give it a shot. -Thanks. | -好的 我来试试吧 -谢谢 |
[44:59] | Once there was a magical elf Who lived in a rainbow tree | 从前有个魔法精灵 住在彩虹树下 |
[45:03] | He lived downstairs From a flatulent dwarf | 他住在自负的矮人楼下 |
[45:05] | Who was constantly having to pee | 矮人总起来尿尿 |
[45:07] | One day the elf could take no more | 终于有天精灵再也受不了 |
[45:10] | So he went and banged On the rude dwarf’s door | 他去敲了矮人的门 |
[45:13] | And what do you know They suddenly both were married | 然后你知道吗 他们忽然都结婚了 |
[45:24] | Good night, Boog. | 晚安 博格 |
[45:26] | I’m sleeping in the garage. I’m sleeping in the garage. | 我要睡进车库啦 我要睡进车库啦 |
[45:36] | Come on, Mr. Weenie. Beg. You can do it. | 来吧 维尼先生 来要吃的 你能做到的 |
[45:40] | Come on. Beg. | 来吧 来要吃的 |
[45:42] | Bob, he won’t listen. Bob, show him how to beg. | 鲍勃 他不听我的 鲍勃 示范给他看看怎么要吃的 |
[45:59] | Dog worship. | 给狗下拜 |
[46:01] | Oh, my! | 哦 天啊 |
[46:03] | -You folks all right? -What? No, no, no! He’s… | -你们还好吗 -什么 不不不 他是 |
[46:06] | Taken you hostage. I know, I know. | 把你们当成人质 我知道 |
[46:07] | You’re safe now. I’ve got the enemy neutral… | 你们现在安全了 我逮住这家伙了 |
[46:10] | There, there, Mr. Weenie. Are you all right, baby? | 这儿 这儿 维尼先生 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[46:15] | You’re the sweetest little weenie I ever saw. | 你是我见过的最棒的维尼 |
[46:20] | Don’t be fooled. He’s one of them. | 别傻了 他是跟他们一伙的 |
[46:24] | -Who? -The enemy! The bear! That deer! | -谁 -敌人 那头熊 那只鹿 |
[46:27] | All them animals! | 都是动物 |
[46:29] | I have seen the future. | 我看到了未来 |
[46:32] | It will start in small towns like Timberline. | 它们会从林边小镇这样的小地方开始 |
[46:38] | Soon, it’ll spread. | 马上会蔓延开来 |
[46:41] | They will invade from burrows, caves, petting zoos. | 它们会从地洞 洞穴 动物园向外入侵 |
[46:49] | If I don’t stop them… | 如果我不阻止它们 |
[46:51] | …it’ll be a total reversal of the natural order. | 自然界的顺序将被颠倒 |
[46:56] | They laugh at old Shaw, but you’ll see. | 他们会嘲笑老肖 但你们会看到 |
[47:01] | The truth will be revealed. | 真相就会大白 |
[47:04] | We know exactly what you mean. | 我们完全明白你的意思 |
[47:08] | -You do? -We’re scientists. Well, of sorts. | -是吗 -我们是科学家 某种意义上来说 |
[47:11] | And we’re trying to secure photographic documentation… | 我们正努力保护一些照片档案 |
[47:14] | …of a real, live homo-sasquatchus. | 关于真实存在类野人的 |
[47:17] | -Homo-say-what? -We’re looking for Bigfoot. | -类什么人 -我们在寻找大脚怪 |
[47:21] | Bigfoot…? I didn’t realize I was talking to a couple of wack jobs. | 大脚怪 没想到我还跟两个 做这种怪事的人说这些 |
[47:29] | Don’t trust him. Pets are double agents. | 别相信他 宠物都是双重间谍 |
[47:33] | The moment you turn your back, he’ll shiv you! | 你们一转身 他就会暗地里捅刀子 |
[47:38] | Oh, no, he can’t. We had him fixed. | 不不 不会的 我们已经把他结扎了 |
[47:44] | Boog? | 博格 |
[47:47] | Boog. Are you awake? | 博格 你醒了吗 |
[47:52] | -I am now. -Awesome. | -现在醒了 -太棒了 |
[47:53] | I was watching you sleep last night and you were like a little angel. | 我昨天看着你睡的 你就像是个小天使 |
[47:58] | Except for you’re fat and snoring like: | 除了你的胖身材 还有打呼声像这样 |
[48:05] | We’re gonna work on that, though. | 不过我们总会有办法解决的 |
[48:07] | I invented this cure where you stick your whole hand… | 我想到个办法 只要你把整只手塞到 |
[48:10] | …in your mouth. -How long before we get to Timberline? | -嘴里的时候 -还有多久能到林边小镇 |
[48:13] | Oh, by nightfall. Easy. | 哦 天黑之前吧 不难的 |
[48:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[48:17] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[48:19] | Hey, you wanna see something stupid? | 嘿 想看看好笑的吗 |
[48:24] | Well, then we better get going. | 那我们还是快上路吧 |
[48:27] | Right. We’re on a tight schedule. I’ll carry your load. | 没错 我们行程很紧 我来帮你拿行李好了 |
[48:30] | Oh, no. Whoa, wait. | 哦 不 等等 |
[48:32] | Look, you gotta be real careful with him, okay, because he’s real delicate. | 你要好好当心他明白吗 因为他真的挺容易破的 |
[48:39] | Want a fishy cracker? | 来片小鱼饼干 |
[48:43] | No. I’ll eat when I get home. | 算了 我到家再吃吧 |
[48:48] | Listen, girlfriend. | 听着 女朋友 |
[48:49] | You wanna find a man like my Ignacio, | 要是你想找到伊古拉西奥那样的男人 |
[48:51] | you gotta check your look. | 你就得看看自己的长相 |
[48:52] | What are you saying? I’m black and white. I go with everything. | 你说什么 我是黑白相间的 跟谁都会很相配的 |
[48:55] | You go fine with everybody. Maybe that’s your problem. | 你和谁都很要好 也许这就是你的问题 |
[48:58] | -Ain’t those the same two skunks… -I had some thoughts on the show. | -这不是昨天那两只臭鼬吗 -我对演出有些想法 |
[49:01] | -My show? -The lady in the shorts has gotta go. | -是我的演出 -那位穿短裤的女士可以不演 |
[49:03] | She’s slowing us down. | 她把我们都拖慢了 |
[49:05] | It’s gotta be fresh, new. I want some jazz. | 我们要来点新玩意 我要来点爵士乐 |
[49:07] | I’m the star, and the people out there come to see me… | 我是明星 人们来那都是来看我的 |
[49:10] | …a grizzly bear. | 神奇灰熊 |
[49:14] | I see. | 我知道 |
[49:16] | You get to have the career while I stay home and look after Dinkleman! | 你在演出的时候我就呆在家 好好照顾丁克曼 |
[49:20] | He’s not even mine! | 他又不是我的 |
[49:23] | I don’t get to have a dream. Is that it? | 我从来没有过梦想 那个能算吗 |
[49:28] | Buddy. | 伙计 |
[49:31] | Don’t you think I might like a little singing… | 你不认为我或许能唱点什么 |
[49:35] | …a little dancing, a little: -Elliot. | -跳点什么吗 -艾里亚特 |
[49:38] | But no. All I ever hear is, | 可答案是不 |
[49:39] | “How long until we get to Timberline, simple? | 我听到的永远是”什么时候能到林边小镇” 完了 |
[49:42] | How long until we get home?” | 我们回去还要多久 |
[49:43] | Elliot! Are those the same beavers? | 艾里亚特 那些是同一群海狸吗 |
[49:45] | No. All beavers look alike. | 不 所有的海狸看上去都一样 |
[49:48] | Hey! Tiny dancer! | 嘿 泰迪舞男 |
[49:50] | Yeah, that’s right! Shake it, shake it! | 没错 就是这样 摇摆啊摇摆 |
[49:53] | -Let’s see some moves! -Elliot! | -让我们瞧瞧 -艾里亚特 |
[49:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:57] | Elliot, this is the same dang dam. | 艾里亚特 这该死的坝跟昨天的是同一道 |
[50:00] | We’ve been going in circles! | 我们一直在兜圈子 |
[50:01] | Circle. One time around. | 一圈 只兜了一个圈子 |
[50:05] | You don’t even know where we’re going. | 你根本不晓得往哪走 |
[50:09] | Got them, Lorraine! | 找到他们了 洛林 |
[50:21] | -What was that? -Hunters? | -那是什么 -猎人 |
[50:22] | -What are they doing up here? -Okay, boys. Take cover! | -他们在这里做什么 -好吧 孩子们 隐蔽 |
[50:29] | -Boog, we gotta hide. -I’m out of here. | -博格 我们得躲起来 -我要离开这里 |
[50:32] | Boog, wait! Don’t go out there! | 博格 等等 别朝那边走 |
[50:35] | Hey, tubby, stop! Hey, this ain’t a load-bearing structure! | 嘿 伙计 停下 这可承受不了一头熊的重量 |
[50:46] | Oh, that’s bad. | 哦 糟糕了 |
[50:51] | Rosie, in here. | 萝茜 这边 |
[51:09] | -Stop. Get off. -Buddy, buddy, buddy! | -停 下来 -伙计 伙计 伙计 |
[51:12] | Crud. | 天啊 |
[51:28] | Shaw! | 肖 |
[51:32] | Dinkleman! | 丁克曼 |
[51:39] | You’re gonna be okay! | 你会没事的 |
[51:41] | We’re gonna die and you know it. | 你知道我们会死的 |
[51:48] | No one around here to save you this time, boys! | 这次可没人救得了你 宝贝 |
[51:52] | Paddle, Boog! Paddle! | 快点划 博格 用力划 |
[51:57] | Grab a boulder! Grab a boulder! | 抓住岩石 抓住岩石 |
[52:00] | Left, left. Right! | 右 左 右 |
[52:03] | Oh, like you know. | 哦 好像你知道 |
[52:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[52:13] | He’s gone. Oh, there he is. | 他不见 不 他在这边 |
[52:15] | No, wait. There he is. There he is. | 不 等等 这边 在这边 |
[52:19] | -Why, you little… -There he is. | -怎么了 你这个小 -他在这边 |
[52:21] | Quiet, I’m trying to drive. | 安静 我正试着控制方向呢 |
[52:28] | Faster, Boog! | 再快一点 博格 |
[52:31] | Like fishing and hunting at the same time. | 就像在一边抓鱼一边打猎 |
[52:48] | Give me a hand, Boog! Hold me! | 手给我 博格 抓住我 |
[52:50] | Stop. Get off! Elliot, get off. Get off! | 停下来 放开 艾里亚特 放开 |
[52:52] | Stop! | 停下 |
[53:36] | Dinkleman? | 丁克曼 |
[53:55] | You. You did this. | 你 都是你干的 |
[53:59] | -Yeah, that’s right. -What did I do? | -没错 是你干的 -我干了什么 |
[54:00] | You dragged us down to the hunting grounds. | 你把我们弄到了狩猎区 |
[54:03] | -Yeah, where are we gonna hide? -We’re sitting ducks out here. | -没错 你让我们躲到哪去 -我们只能在这坐以待毙 |
[54:06] | And it’s open season! | 而且现在正是狩猎季 |
[54:08] | All right, all right. That’s enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[54:11] | Guys, it’s not his fault. | 伙计们 这不是他的错 |
[54:12] | Oh, you’re right, Elliot. It’s your fault. | 哦 你说得对 艾里亚特 都是你的错 |
[54:15] | -My fault? -Yeah. | -我的错 -是的 |
[54:17] | If it werert for you I’d be home right now. | 要不是你 我现在应该在家里 |
[54:19] | None of this would’ve ever happened. | 一切都不会发生 |
[54:21] | You said you knew the way back, but you lied. | 你说知道回去的路 但你撒谎了 |
[54:24] | L… No. | 我 不 |
[54:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:29] | Okay, maybe… | 好吧 也许 |
[54:31] | I thought if you hung out with me then maybe you would like me. | 我想如果你和我呆在一起 也许你会喜欢我的 |
[54:34] | Oh, man. I trusted you, Elliot. | 伙计 我曾经那么信任你 艾里亚特 |
[54:38] | I’m sorry, Boog. | 抱歉 博格 |
[54:41] | We’re still partners, right? | 我们还是拍档 对吗 |
[54:43] | You know, Elliot, I’m better off alone. | 艾里亚特 我们还是散伙的好 |
[54:47] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[54:49] | -Yeah. -Yeah, what about us? | -对 -对 我们怎么办 |
[54:51] | Us? There’s no us. | 我们 没有我们 |
[54:53] | You’re not my problem. And you? We’re done. | 你们不是我的责任 还有你 我们结束了 |
[54:57] | -But… Boog, wait. -Done. | -但 博格 等等 -结束了 |
[56:28] | -Oh, no. -Thanks for the license, Gordy. | -哦 不 -谢谢给我猎人执照 高迪 |
[56:31] | All right, guys. Good luck. | 好了 伙计们 好运 |
[56:32] | Hey, Earl. That a new truck? | 嘿 艾尔 这是辆新车吧 |
[56:35] | Yeah. Check it out. Jealous much? | 是啊看看 嫉妒吧 |
[56:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[56:40] | I put him way above the falls. | 我把他放在瀑布上垣 |
[56:43] | I hope I did the right thing. | 我希望没做错 |
[56:45] | Don’t worry, Beth. I’m sure Boog is happy in his new home. | 别担心 贝丝我敢肯定博格 在他的新家过得很开心 |
[56:52] | Stupid nature. | 愚蠢的大自然 |
[56:56] | Civilization. | 文明 |
[57:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[57:05] | Excuse me. Is anybody home? | 请问 有人在家吗 |
[57:16] | Oh, sweet porcelain. | 哦 我爱陶瓷的 |
[57:27] | And the crowd goes wild! | 真痛快 |
[57:33] | Now, there’s gotta be a fridge in here somewhere. | 这儿应该有冰箱吧 |
[58:31] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[58:32] | Deers, skunks, beavers. | 驯鹿 臭鼬 海狸 |
[58:37] | I gotta hide. | 我得躲起来 |
[58:42] | That bear’s turned them all. | 那头熊把他们都放跑了 |
[58:56] | Here you go, Lorraine. There, you get good and dry. | 过来这 洛林 在这让你又舒服又干爽 |
[59:01] | Come morning, we got a rebellion to crush. | 到了明天 我们再去干掉那帮造反的 |
[59:05] | And then I’m gonna take back what’s mine! | 然后我要把我的东西拿回来 |
[59:09] | Elliot. | 艾里亚特 |
[59:17] | Someone’s been eating my candy. | 有人吃了我的糖 |
[59:26] | Somebody’s been sitting in my chair. | 有人坐过我的椅子 |
[59:34] | Somebody forgot to flush! | 有人忘记冲水了 |
[59:41] | And he’s still here. | 而且他还在这里 |
[59:46] | Come back for your bear, Goldilocks? | 来拿你的玩具熊 宝贝 |
[59:55] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了没 我来了 |
[1:00:07] | If you go out in the woods today You’re sure of a big surprise | 如果你今天要去树林 你可要大吃一惊了 |
[1:00:15] | If you go out in the woods today You better go in disguise | 如果你今天要去树林 你可得好好伪装自己 |
[1:00:23] | ‘Cause every bear That ever there was | 因为每只熊 只要住在那里 |
[1:00:28] | Was gathered there Together because | 今天都会相聚在一起 |
[1:00:33] | Today’s the day The teddy bears have | 因为今天是泰迪熊们的 |
[1:00:37] | Their picnic! | 野餐 |
[1:01:08] | Hey, bear! There ain’t nowhere that you can hide from me! | 嘿 老熊 你没有地方躲的 |
[1:01:23] | As soon as I get mine. | 我一旦拿到了我的 |
[1:01:25] | Blowing their heads off! | 一下把他们的头打暴 |
[1:01:27] | Good time. | 真是好时光 |
[1:01:51] | Elliot. | 艾里亚特 |
[1:02:04] | No buddy. | 没有朋友 |
[1:02:21] | Elliot, you’ve gotta hide. | 艾里亚特 你得躲起来 |
[1:02:25] | The hunters are here. | 这有猎人们 |
[1:02:38] | He’s gonna give us away. | 他会让我们被发现的 |
[1:02:42] | All right! Bring it! Bring it! | 好了 来吧 来吧 |
[1:02:46] | -Boog? -Hey, buddy. | -博格 -嘿 伙计 |
[1:02:48] | What are you doing back here? | 你回来做什么 |
[1:02:49] | Come on. I couldn’t go home without my partner. | 得了吧 没有拍档我可不能回去 |
[1:02:51] | -I don’t have a partner. -Elliot. | -我没有拍档 -艾里亚特 |
[1:02:54] | I don’t need the herd and I don’t need you. | 我不需要鹿群 我也不需要你 |
[1:02:57] | So leave me alone. | 让我一个人去吧 |
[1:03:00] | Ain’t gonna be able to do it. | 恕难从命 |
[1:03:02] | You see, I already saved you once. | 瞧 我老早救过你一次 |
[1:03:04] | That makes me responsible for you. | 我得对你负责 |
[1:03:08] | I saw that. Come on. Let me hear you say it. Partners. | 看到了 来吧 让我听听你怎么说来着 拍档 |
[1:03:12] | -No. -What was that? | -不 -说什么 |
[1:03:14] | -I guess we can be partners. -Sorry, I can’t hear you. | -我想我们能成为拍档 -不好意思 我听不清楚 |
[1:03:17] | I said I guess we can be partners. | 我说我想我们能成为拍档 |
[1:03:21] | -Partners! -Partners! | -拍档 -拍档 |
[1:03:24] | Okeydokey. This way. | 好吧好吧 这边走 |
[1:03:26] | -This way. -Right. Maybe you better lead. | -这边 -好吧 也许你当头更好 |
[1:03:30] | Yeah. Let’s get back to the garage, where it’s safe. | 没错 我们去车库 那里很安全的 |
[1:03:33] | -Safe? -Safe? | -安全 -安全 |
[1:03:39] | Hey, Boog. How many animals can fit in the garage? | 嘿 博格 车库里能安排多少动物 |
[1:03:43] | How many…? | 多少 |
[1:03:44] | Hello, Boog. | 你好 博格 |
[1:03:47] | So where you all headed? | 我们都去 |
[1:03:50] | -To the safe place. -This land of garage. | -去安全的地方 -那个叫车库的地方 |
[1:03:54] | -With buddy. -Come on. You owe us, Tiny. | -和朋友们一起 -来吧 你欠我们的 小不点 |
[1:03:57] | -Yeah! -Yeah! That’s right! | -是的 -没错 说的对 |
[1:03:59] | Yeah, I’m sorry about the dam. | 对 我对大坝的事很抱歉 |
[1:04:02] | And how I messed you all up, you know. My bad. | 是我让你们陷入困境 我知道 是我不好 |
[1:04:08] | So you’re taking us with you, right, Booger? | 那你会把我们都带走是吧 博格 |
[1:04:11] | Please? Please. | 行吗 求你了 |
[1:04:14] | Look at me. I’m too pretty to die! | 看看我 我可那么漂亮不该去死的 |
[1:04:20] | Well, maybe… | 好吧 也许 |
[1:04:24] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:04:26] | You ain’t leaving without us. | 你可不能丢下我们走 |
[1:04:28] | I didn’t mean to call you Booger. | 我可没有冒犯的意思 |
[1:04:30] | -Can we take Giselle? -Wait! Let me think. | -我们能带上吉塞尔吗 -等等 让我想想 |
[1:04:35] | Hunters. | 猎人 |
[1:04:37] | Dang. Nobody’s going home tonight. | 该死 今晚没有人能回去了 |
[1:04:41] | There’s so many of them. | 有好多猎人 |
[1:04:42] | That’s it, then. | 那就这样吧 |
[1:04:45] | No more me. | 也不多我一个了 |
[1:04:50] | I guess I will be mounted on a wall. | 我想我会被挂在墙上 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, no, you won’t. | 哦 不 你不会的 |
[1:04:59] | Now, when I’m a bearskin rug, they can walk all over me. | 当我变成熊皮毛毯的时候 他们会踩在我身上走过 |
[1:05:01] | But until that happens, I ain’t going out without a fight. | 但在这发生以前 我不会不做抵抗就束手就擒的 |
[1:05:05] | -What? -Fight? | -什么 -战斗 |
[1:05:06] | -The F word? -That’s right. | -F打头的那个词 -没错 |
[1:05:08] | One thing you all have taught me… | 你们教会我的一件事 |
[1:05:11] | …the woods is a messed-up, dangerous place. | 森林是麻烦不断充满危险的地方 |
[1:05:15] | And y’all are crazy. You’ve been kicking my butt for the last two days. | 而且你们都很疯狂 你们过去的两天把我整得屁滚尿流 |
[1:05:20] | Yeah, I kind of did. | 是的 我好像干过 |
[1:05:21] | -I didn’t. -Sorry. | -我没有 -抱歉 |
[1:05:23] | So let’s do to them what you’ve been doing to me. | 那我们就用你们对我的办法对待他们 |
[1:05:25] | Now, I say we give our guests | 现在 我宣布我们要给我的客人 |
[1:05:27] | the full outdoor experience. | 好好上一趟野外经历课 |
[1:05:29] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:05:31] | Hey! Is this a private fight | 嘿 这是个人单打独斗的 |
[1:05:33] | or can anybody join? | 还是大家都可以报名参加 |
[1:05:34] | Because McSquizzy wants in. | 因为松鼠大王想加入 |
[1:05:38] | Good. Because we’ll need your nuts. | 好啊我们需要你的松果 |
[1:05:40] | -And your acorns too. -What’s the plan, Boog? | -还有你的橡果 -有什么计划吗 博格 |
[1:05:42] | Oh, we gonna run those yahoos back to town. | 我们会把那些坏人都赶回小镇上 |
[1:05:45] | Yeah, baby. When we get through with them, | 是的 宝贝 等我们整倒他们之后 |
[1:05:48] | they won’t ever come back. | 他们就再也不敢回来了 |
[1:05:54] | So you think you’re so tough, huh? | 你认为自己很强么 |
[1:05:59] | Well, you know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[1:06:02] | I think you’re still just a mama’s bear. | 我觉得你还只是妈妈的熊宝宝 |
[1:06:14] | You guard the fort, Mr. Weenie. Mama’s gonna take a dip. | 你来看着这里 维尼先生 妈妈去冲个凉 |
[1:06:18] | That’s good. Mama’s getting kind of gamey. | 太好了 妈妈都要变味了 |
[1:06:22] | Come on, Bob. There’s gonna be a full moon out tonight. | 来吧 鲍勃 今晚会有满月 |
[1:06:32] | -Sorry. -Come on. Let’s go. | -抱歉 -来吧 我们走 |
[1:06:44] | Boog? | 博格 |
[1:06:49] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[1:06:52] | -Maria, let go. -I’ll carry it. | -玛丽亚 放手 -让我拿 |
[1:06:56] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[1:06:57] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[1:06:59] | Heave-ho, heave-ho. | 嘿后 嘿后 |
[1:07:05] | This is gonna be great. | 太棒了 |
[1:07:10] | You. We gonna need more ducks. | 你 我们需要更多的鸭子 |
[1:07:13] | Elliot, is that chocolate on your face? | 艾里亚特 你脸上的是巧克力吗 |
[1:07:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:19] | -It’s a pet. -He’s gonna blow our cover. | -那是只宠物 -他会让我们被发现的 |
[1:07:25] | I’ve been living a lie! | 我一直苟且偷生 |
[1:07:29] | Please, take me with you. | 求你们了 带我一起走吧 |
[1:07:58] | Hey, Boog. You’re not still mad about that backpack thing, are you? | 嘿 博格 背包男孩的事没放在心上吧 |
[1:08:02] | Oh, no. I never hold a grudge. I just let them go. | 哦 不 我从不记仇的 就让它过去吧 |
[1:08:07] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:08:11] | It’s the signal. | 是信号 |
[1:08:17] | Okay, Deni. Let’s round them up! | 好了 戴尼 我们把他们围起来 |
[1:08:20] | All right, ladies. Let her rip! | 好的 女士们 冲啊 |
[1:08:34] | -Gas mask. -Got it! | -带上防毒面具 -收到 |
[1:08:42] | My pants! | 我的裤子 |
[1:08:44] | Good job, Reilly. All right. | 干的好 瑞丽 好了 |
[1:08:46] | Time to run these guys back to town. | 是时候把他们赶回小镇了 |
[1:08:50] | Are you ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:08:51] | -This is awkward. -Yes. Yes, it is. | -这看上去有点傻 -是的 没错 有一点 |
[1:08:59] | -Can I? -Go for it, Smelliot. | -我来可以吗 -来吧 脏兮兮的艾里亚特 |
[1:09:01] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[1:09:06] | Holy stampede! It’s a stampede! | 惊跑 鹿群惊跑啦 |
[1:09:09] | All right. Show me your “grr” face! | 好了 让我看看你的本事 |
[1:09:14] | Now, let’s kick some hunter bahookie! | 让我们好好教训他们一顿 |
[1:09:18] | Bob, we’ve been robbed! | 鲍勃 我们被打劫了 |
[1:09:20] | And they took Mr. Weenie! | 他们还带走了维尼先生 |
[1:09:23] | Come on, mate! Move them pudgy wee legs! | 冲啊伙计 让他们的小短腿都动起来 |
[1:09:26] | I feel so alive! | 这感觉才是活着 |
[1:09:29] | Drop antlers! | 放下鹿角 |
[1:09:41] | Bless me. | 保佑我 |
[1:09:47] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:09:52] | How you doing, partner? | 你还好吗 拍档 |
[1:09:53] | Boog, this is great. Let’s do this every year. | 博格 太棒了 让我们每年都这样干 |
[1:10:04] | No, no! Get that bill away from me. | 不 不 把鸟嘴拿开 |
[1:10:12] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:10:16] | Guys, let’s get out of here! | 伙计们 我们快离开这里 |
[1:10:31] | Sheriff! Sheriff! | 警长 警长 |
[1:10:33] | The animals are going wild, and the bear is their leader! | 动物们都发疯了 那头熊是他们的头 |
[1:10:37] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:10:41] | Gordy, I’m bringing him home. | 高迪 我去带他回来 |
[1:10:42] | Come on, men! They’re just animals. | 来吧 伙计们 他们只不过是动物而已 |
[1:10:47] | Elliot, catch. | 艾里亚特 抓住 |
[1:10:51] | Got it. | 抓住了 |
[1:10:53] | Present arms! | 手臂举起来 |
[1:10:57] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:11:03] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:11:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:11:08] | Back to the trucks! | 快回车上去 |
[1:11:10] | Boog, it’s working. | 博格 这还真管用 |
[1:11:12] | Yeah. Look at them run. | 是啊看他们逃跑 |
[1:11:14] | -Send in Mr. Happy! -Who? | -发送快乐先生 -谁 |
[1:11:18] | Go, go, go! | 冲啊冲啊 |
[1:11:22] | Adieu! | 再见 |
[1:11:28] | Mr. Happy didn’t go off. | 快乐先生没有爆炸 |
[1:11:30] | Hey, whoa. We’re just supposed to run them into town. | 嘿 我们只是想把他们赶回小镇 |
[1:11:33] | Well, it’s time for them to start running, isn’t it? | 没错 现在是该他们逃跑了 对吗 |
[1:11:44] | Hey, Earl, ain’t that your truck? | 嘿 艾尔 那是你的车吗 |
[1:11:49] | That’s a bummer. | 是颗炸弹 |
[1:12:02] | That’s right. Keep running. | 没错 快跑啊 |
[1:12:06] | Sweet. | 甜心 |
[1:12:08] | Freedom! | 自由万岁 |
[1:12:25] | Hello, Goldilocks. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:12:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:32] | Bull’s-eye! | 10环中靶 |
[1:12:38] | Quick! We need more ammo. | 快 我们要更多弹药 |
[1:12:44] | Elliot! Elliot, stop helping me. | 艾里亚特 艾里亚特 别帮忙了 |
[1:12:47] | -Keep it coming. -Okay. Let’s see how you like it. | -接着干 -好了 看看你喜不喜欢 |
[1:12:51] | A pillow? Oh, come on! | 枕头 哦 拜托 |
[1:12:53] | More! More! | 多点 再多点 |
[1:12:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:13:01] | Come on, mama’s bear. | 来吧 妈妈的熊宝宝 |
[1:13:03] | You can do better than that. Let’s see what you got. | 你可比这样强看看你还有什么本事 |
[1:13:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:13:10] | Boog! | 博格 |
[1:13:17] | Oh, yeah. Don’t mess with the Boogster. Fore! | 好了 别把博格特惹恼了 |
[1:13:23] | All right, Lorraine. | 好吧 洛林 |
[1:13:25] | Let’s kiss this bear good night. | 让我们和熊宝宝说晚安 |
[1:13:52] | No! No! Stop! | 不 不 停下 |
[1:14:02] | Elliot? | 艾里亚特 |
[1:14:09] | Buddy? | 伙计 |
[1:14:16] | Oh, Elliot. | 哦 艾里亚特 |
[1:14:22] | You all right, Elliot? | 你没事吧 艾里亚特 |
[1:14:26] | I’m a little lightheaded. | 我有点头晕 |
[1:14:32] | Hey, Tiny. Nice show. | 嘿 小不点 干得漂亮 |
[1:14:36] | -Behold, the mighty grizzly. -Boog, Boog, Boog. | -看啊神奇灰熊 -博格 博格 博格 |
[1:14:43] | -Let’s get him! -What? No! | -我们去搞定他 -什么 不要 |
[1:14:45] | -Stay away! No! -Here you go. | -滚开 不 -我们来了 |
[1:14:48] | Cannonball! | 加农炮 |
[1:14:52] | You know, Elliot, this place ain’t so bad. | 艾里亚特 这地方还不算糟 |
[1:14:54] | Hold that thought. Oh, yeah. | 先等一下 |
[1:14:56] | Karate noises! | 空手道 |
[1:15:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:18] | -Beth? -Boog? | -贝丝 -博格 |
[1:15:33] | Oh, Boog. | 哦 博格 |
[1:15:34] | -What’s he doing? -Is he not gonna maul her? | -他在做什么 -他要放倒她吗 |
[1:15:36] | No. She’s his mom. She’s taking us home. | 不 她是他的妈妈 她会带我们回去 |
[1:15:40] | Every buddy? | 每个人 |
[1:15:42] | I was so worried. I’m bringing you back with me. | 我担心死了 我来带你回去 |
[1:15:46] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家去 |
[1:16:16] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:16:23] | Come on, Boog. Let’s go home. | 来吧 博格 我们回家 |
[1:16:34] | Boog? | 博格 |
[1:16:51] | You are home. | 这是你的家了 |
[1:16:58] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[1:17:02] | So how are we both gonna fit in the helicopter? | 我们两个怎么一道上直升机呢 |
[1:17:06] | -She’s coming back, right? -Who? | -她会回来的 是吗 -谁 |
[1:17:08] | The shorts lady. Boog? | 穿短裤的女士博格 |
[1:17:10] | -Hey, big guy. -What’s up, Tiny? | -嘿 大家伙 -怎么了 |
[1:17:12] | -What’s up? -You said that we… | -怎么了 -你说过我们 |
[1:17:14] | -You’re judging me? -How y’all doing? | -你在评论我们吗 -你还好吗 |
[1:17:15] | -Hey, Boog. -Hi, Boog. | -嘿 博格 -嗨 博格 |
[1:17:17] | I know he’s a duck. But he treats me like a lady. | 我知道他是只鸭子 但他对我真的不错 |
[1:17:19] | -But she’s… -Hey, buddy. | -但她是 -嘿 伙计 |
[1:17:21] | Hey, find me some food. | 嘿 帮我找点吃的 |
[1:17:22] | Come on. What is our pickup time? | 得了 什么时候接我们走 |
[1:17:24] | Elliot, we’re staying here. This is our home. | 艾里亚特 我们不走了 这儿是我们的家 |
[1:17:27] | These are our people. This is where we reside. | 我们的亲人 我们住的地方 |
[1:17:30] | What? Are you insane? | 什么 你是认真的吗 |
[1:17:32] | Where have you been for the last two days? | 那我们之前两天都在干什么来着 |
[1:17:35] | This place is horrible. Horrible! | 这地方太可怕了 太可怕了 |
[1:17:38] | -Hey, guys. -What’s up, lan? | -嘿 伙计 -怎么了 伊恩 |
[1:17:44] | Come on, Elliot. It ain’t that bad. | 来吧 艾里亚特 没你想的那么糟 |
[1:17:46] | She’s at least gonna bring some Woo Hoo bars, right? | 至少她会带点喔喔糖 对吗 |
[1:17:49] | It’s just the two of us, Elliot. | 只有我们两个 艾里亚特 |
[1:17:51] | Unless you plan on going back to your herd. | 除非你计划回到鹿群里去 |
[1:17:53] | What? And break up the team? Bros before does. | 什么 我们散伙 我们可是哥们啊 |
[1:17:56] | Yeah. Bros before does. | 没错 我们是哥们 |
[1:17:58] | Hello, Elliot. | 你好 艾里亚特 |
[1:18:01] | Catch you later, Boog. | 回头聊 博格 |
[1:18:09] | Hey! Get off my trees, you bucktoothed sporran! | 嘿 不许碰我的树 你个兔牙毛球 |
[1:18:14] | Feels like home, baby. | 家的感觉 宝贝 |
[1:18:17] | Hey, Boog! | 嘿 博格 |
[1:18:20] | -Rabbit fight! -Oh, no, you didn’t. | -兔子大战 -哦 不 |
[1:18:23] | Oh, yeah? Well, eat rabbit. | 真的吗 好吧 吃兔子吧 |
[1:18:26] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:18:53] | Bob! Bob! | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[1:19:02] | A real live homo-sasquatchus. | 一个真正活着的大脚怪 |
[1:19:09] | Wait, wait. No. No. No! | 等等 等等 不 不 不 |