Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Onward(1:2的魔法)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Onward(1:2的魔法)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}
时间 英文 中文
[00:49] Long ago, the world was full of wonder. 很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹
[00:59] It was adventurous… 它充满奇遇
[01:02] exciting… 惊险刺激
[01:06] and best of all… 最厉害的是
[01:08] there was magic. 有魔法存在
[01:11] Boombastia! 烟火轰鸣
[01:23] And that magic helped all in need. 魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人
[01:26] Flame Infernar! 熊熊燃烧
[01:38] Voltar Thundasir! 闪电霹雳
[01:54] But it wasn’t easy to master. 但掌握它并不容易
[01:57] And so the world found a simpler way to get by. 所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活
[02:00] I call it the light bulb. 我给它命名为灯泡
[02:10] ‘Tis so easy. 太简便了
[02:17] Over time… 久而久之
[02:20] magic faded away. 魔法淡出了人们的视野
[02:41] But I hope… 但我希望
[02:47] there’s a little magic left… 在你们身上还能找到一些
[02:50] in you. 魔法
[02:50] 衣服:恵柳第大学 莱特福
[03:12] All right. 好了
[03:13] We’re gonna get Warrior Z90 fit. 我们将拥有Z90战士的完美身材
[03:15] Let me hear you say, “I’m a mighty warrior.” 让我听见你说 “我是一个勇猛的战士”
[03:18] I’m a mighty warrior. 我是一个勇猛的战士
[03:19] Morning, Mom. 早啊 妈
[03:23] Blazey, down! 布拉泽 下来
[03:25] Bad dragon! Back to your lair. 不听话的龙 回你的窝去
[03:29] Happy birthday, Mr. Adult Man. 生日快乐 成年小伙
[03:31] No, Mom. 别这样 妈
[03:33] Hey, buddy. Don’t wipe off my kisses. 你这小子 别擦我的亲亲
[03:36] What? 怎么了
[03:37] You’re wearing your dad’s sweatshirt. 你穿了你爸爸的卫衣
[03:40] You know. Finally fits. 终于合身了
[03:41] Aw, my little chubby cheeks is all grown up! 我的小娃娃长大成人了
[03:44] Okay, okay. Mom, I gotta eat something before school. 好了 好了 妈 我上学前得吃点东西
[03:47] We don’t have much food. 家里吃的不多了
[03:48] I still have to go to the grocery store. 我还得去一趟杂货店
[03:50] Ah, hands off, mister. 手拿开 这位先生
[03:51] Those are for your party tonight. 这是给你今晚的派对准备的
[03:53] It’s not a party, Mom. It’s just us. 那不是派对 妈 只有家里人
[03:55] You could invite those kids from your science class. 你可以邀请科学课的同学
[03:57] You said they seem pretty rockin’. 你说过他们都很酷
[03:59] I’m, uh, pretty sure I didn’t say it like that. 我肯定不是这么形容的
[04:02] And besides, I don’t even know them. 再说了 我跟他们根本不熟
[04:03] Well, your birthday’s a day to try new things. 生日就该尝试新鲜事物
[04:06] Be the new you. 做个全新的自己
[04:08] Speaking of trying new things, 说到新鲜事
[04:09] did you sign up for driving practice? 你报名参加驾驶培训了没
[04:11] No! No. 没 没
[04:12] I know you’re a little scared to drive, sweetie pie, but… 我知道你有点害怕开车 宝贝 可是…
[04:15] I’m not scared, Mom. I’m gonna move Barley’s game. 我不害怕 妈 我要把巴利的桌游挪走了
[04:18] Okay, but you know how he gets 好吧 可是你知道
[04:20] when someone touches that board. 有人碰他的桌游时他会怎样的
[04:22] Well, he’s gotta learn how to clean up his toys. 他总得学着收拾他的玩具吧
[04:24] Halt! 住手
[04:25] Doth my brother dare disrupt an active campaign? 吾弟胆敢坏我义举
[04:30] Oh, come on! 差不多行了
[04:31] You know, Ian, 伊恩
[04:32] in the days of old, a boy of 16 在过去 十六岁的男孩
[04:34] would have his strength tested in the Swamps of Despair. 要在绝望之沼接受力量的考验
[04:36] I’m not testing anything. Just let me go. 我什么考验都不想接受 放开我
[04:38] Let him go. 放开他
[04:39] Okay. 好吧
[04:40] But I know you’re stronger than that. 但我知道你刚才没使出全力
[04:42] There’s a mighty warrior inside of you. 你体内深藏着一个勇猛的战士
[04:43] You just have to let him out. 只需要把他释放出来就好
[04:45] Right, Mom? 对吧 妈
[04:46] Oh, that’s good. 不错嘛
[04:47] Barley! You stink! When was the last time you showered? 巴利 你好臭 你多久没洗澡了
[04:51] If you tried a little harder, 你要是再使点劲
[04:52] you actually could probably wiggle out of this. 没准还真能把我挣开
[04:55] See? Mom knows how to let out her inner warrior. 看到没 妈妈就知道如何释放出体内的战士
[04:58] Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[04:59] Now, take out the trash. 快把垃圾拿出去
[05:03] …stay on the lookout for a runaway griffin. …继续留意一只逃跑的狮鹫
[05:05] Officer Bronco. 布朗科警官
[05:07] Barley, Barley, Barley. 巴利 巴利 巴利
[05:09] Every time the city tries to tear down 每次只要市里要拆除
[05:11] an old piece of rubble, 一块旧瓦砾
[05:13] I gotta drag my rear end out here and deal with you. 我就得马不停蹄地来这找你麻烦
[05:16] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[05:17] Really? 真的吗
[05:19] I will not let you tear down this fountain. 我是不会让你们拆毁这个水池的
[05:22] Ancient warriors on grand quests 踏上大远征的古代战士
[05:25] drank from its flowing water. 都饮用过这里的活水
[05:28] Barley. 巴利
[05:28] They’re destroying the town’s past. 他们在毁灭这座城市的过去
[05:31] Well, come on in. 进来吧
[05:32] Rest your haunches for a minute. 休息下腰腿
[05:33] Thank you, hon. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[05:38] Hey there, birthday boy. 你好啊 小寿星
[05:40] So, ya workin’ hard or hardly workin’? 你在干活还是在偷懒
[05:43] I’m just, you know, making toast. 我只是在烤吐司
[05:45] I’m serious, Barley, 说真的 巴利
[05:46] you need to start thinking less about the past 你应该少想着过去
[05:48] and more about your future. 多放眼未来
[05:50] She’s right. 她说得对
[05:53] You can’t spend all day playing your board game. 你不能成天只玩桌游
[05:57] Quests of Yore isn’t just a board game. 《昔日远征》才不只是个桌游
[06:00] It’s a historically-based role-playing scenario. 它是一个基于历史的角色扮演剧本
[06:03] Did you know, in the old days, 你知道 在古代
[06:04] centaurs could run 70 miles an hour? 半人马可一小时可以跑一百一十二千米吗
[06:07] I own a vehicle. Don’t need to run. 我有车 不用跑
[06:09] Well, Ian, you could definitely learn a lot from Quests of Yore. 伊恩 你一定可以从《昔日远征》学到很多
[06:12] – You wanna play? – I don’t. -想玩吗 -不想
[06:13] You could be a crafty rogue or… 你可以当狡猾的盗贼 或者…
[06:15] I know! You can be a wizard. 我知道了 你可以当巫师
[06:18] I shall cast a spell on thee! 我要对汝施放咒语
[06:20] Careful of Dad’s sweatshirt! 小心爸的卫衣
[06:22] I don’t even remember Dad wearing that sweatshirt. 我都不记得爸穿过这件卫衣
[06:24] Well, you do only have, like, two memories of him. 你大概只记得他两件事
[06:27] No, I’ve got three. 不 我记得三件
[06:28] I remember his beard was scratchy, 我记得他的胡子很扎人
[06:29] he had a goofy laugh, and I used to play 他的笑声傻傻的 还有我以前常
[06:31] – drums on his feet. – Drums on his feet. Right. -把他的脚当鼓敲 -把他的脚当鼓敲 没错
[06:33] I used to go… 我以前经常…
[06:36] Five-second rule. 五秒内还能吃
[06:39] It’s okay. You just got to pull it. 没事 扯掉就行
[06:40] No! 不要
[06:42] Barley! 巴利
[06:45] I’m just gonna get some food on the way to school. 我上学路上买点吃的就行
[06:47] I’ll sew that later tonight, okay? 我晚上帮你缝好 好吗
[06:49] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[06:50] By the laws of yore, I must dub thee a man today. 遵照古代的法律 我今天要授汝男人称号
[06:53] Kneel before me. 向我跪拜
[06:55] That’s okay. I gotta get going. 不了吧 我得走了
[06:56] All right, well, I’ll pick you up later. 好吧 我晚点去接你
[06:58] We’ll perform the ceremony at school. 我们在学校进行授予仪式
[06:59] No, no, no, no. 别别别
[07:00] Don’t do that. Don’t do that. Okay, bye! 千万别 千万别 好了 再见
[07:16] Go Griffins! 加油狮鹫
[07:17] What? 什么
[07:18] You go to Willowdale College? 你念的是恵柳第大学吗
[07:19] Oh, no. This was my dad’s. 不 这是我爸爸的
[07:21] Lightfoot? Wilden Lightfoot? 莱特福 威尔顿·莱特福
[07:24] Yeah. 对
[07:25] You’re kidding. I went to college with him. 开玩笑吧 我和他是大学同学
[07:27] – Really? – Yeah. -真的 -没错
[07:29] Boy, I was so sorry to hear that he passed away. 天啊 他过世的消息真是太让人难过了
[07:33] Yeah. Thanks. 是啊 谢谢你
[07:34] You know, your dad was a great guy. So confident. 你爸爸是个特别好的人 非常自信
[07:39] When he came into a room, people noticed. 他一进房间就立刻会引起人们的注意
[07:42] The man wore the ugliest purple socks every single day. 他每天都穿着丑得要命的紫袜子
[07:45] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[07:47] Hey, that’s exactly what we asked. 我们当年就是这么问他的
[07:49] But he was just bold. 但他就是这么大胆
[07:50] I always wished I had a little bit of that in me. 我一直希望自己能像他一点
[07:54] Yeah. Wow. I’ve never heard any of this about him before. 嗯 我之前从没听过他这些事
[07:59] – What else do you remember? – Dad! -你还记得什么 -爸
[08:00] Oh, sorry. Gotta get this guy off to school. 抱歉 我得送这孩子去上学了
[08:03] Hey, it was nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你
[08:05] Yeah. You, too. 我也是
[08:11] Bold. 大胆
[08:57] Okay, class. Sit down. We’re starting roll. 好了 同学们 坐下 开始点名
[09:07] Hey, uh, Gorgamon. 你好 戈尔加蒙
[09:09] Would you mind not putting your feet on my chair today? 你今天能不能不把脚放在我椅子上
[09:12] Sorry, dude. 抱歉 伙计
[09:12] Got to keep them elevated. 我得把脚抬着
[09:14] Gets the blood flowing to my brain. 让血液流往大脑
[09:16] It just makes it a little hard for me to fit in there. 这样我就不好坐下了
[09:19] Well, if I don’t have good blood flow, 如果血液流得不畅通
[09:20] I can’t concentrate on my schoolwork. 我就无法专心学习了
[09:22] You don’t want me to do bad in school, do you? 你也不想让我荒废学业吧
[09:27] No. 对
[09:29] Thanks, bro. 谢了 兄弟
[09:34] First road test. 路考第一关
[09:35] Any volunteers? 有自告奋勇的吗
[09:39] {\an8 \frz0.7267\move(305.366,89.275,386.204,56.457,2620,3746)}停车
[09:40] A left here. 左拐
[09:44] Now, take this on-ramp for the freeway. 从这个匝道上高速公路
[09:48] Okay, yeah. I’m, uh, super ready for that. 好 我完全准备好了
[09:57] It’s nice and fast. 开得又稳又快
[09:58] Just merge into traffic. 并入车流
[09:59] Yep. Just any minute. 好 马上就开进去
[10:01] Merge into traffic. 并入车流
[10:02] Merge into traffic! 并入车流
[10:05] I’m not ready! 我没准备好
[10:06] Pull over. 靠边停车
[10:11] All right. So, what should we do this weekend? 好了 这周末我们做些什么
[10:13] Move to a cooler town? 去一个凉快点的镇子
[10:15] What up, dudes? Um… 伙计们 大家好…
[10:16] I’m, uh, having a party tonight, 我今晚要开个派对
[10:18] and I was wondering if you wanted to come over 不知道你们愿不愿意过来
[10:20] and get down on some cake. 吃点蛋糕
[10:23] That’s not something anyone says. 一般人不会这么说
[10:25] Okay, don’t say “dudes.” “Gang”? 好吧 别说”伙计们” “哥们”怎么样
[10:27] 你好 哥们 派对 蛋糕
[10:28] What’s up, gang? 你们好吗 哥们
[10:30] What’s up, gang? 你们好吗 哥们
[10:36] What’s up, gang? 你们好吗 哥们
[10:39] Ian, right? 伊恩吗
[10:41] I didn’t know you knew my… 没想到你知道我的…
[10:43] Anyway… 反正
[10:45] If you like parties, then I’m… 如果你们喜欢派对 那我
[10:47] I was gonna do a party… 我准备办一个派对
[10:48] – What? – What I was trying to say is -什么 -我要说的是
[10:49] if you’re not doing anything tonight… 如果你们今晚没什么安排
[10:51] but I’m sure you probably are doing something tonight… 不过相信你们可能早就安排好了
[10:53] and you like cake like I like cake, 如果你们跟我一样喜欢蛋糕喜欢蛋糕
[10:55] I’ve got a cake at my house. 我家里有一个蛋糕
[10:58] Are you inviting us to a party? 你是想邀请我们去派对吗
[11:00] That’s the one. 就这意思
[11:02] Yeah, we don’t have any plans. 好啊 我们没什么安排
[11:03] – Yeah, okay. – Totally. -对啊 去吧 -完全可以
[11:05] Really? 真的吗
[11:05] I guess we can just take the bus over to my house. 那我们可以坐巴士去我家
[11:10] Oh, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[11:12] Is that the birthday boy I see? 这不是小寿星吗
[11:19] Behold! Your chariot awaits! 瞧呀 你的战车正在恭迎大驾
[11:22] Do you know that guy? 你认识那家伙吗
[11:24] Sir Iandore of Lightfoot. 莱特福的伊恩多尔爵士
[11:26] Seems like he’s talking to you. 感觉他是在跟你说话
[11:28] Hey, Ian! 伊恩
[11:31] Hey, Barley. 巴利
[11:32] Yeah, we were actually gonna take the bus. 我们其实正准备去坐巴士
[11:35] The bus? Nay! 巴士 那可不行
[11:36] I will give you and your companions 我会让吉娜薇
[11:38] transport upon Guinevere. 载你和你的同伴们一程
[11:41] Um, who’s Guinevere? 吉娜薇是谁
[11:42] My mighty steed. 我伟大的战马
[11:45] That’s embarrassing. 尴尬了
[11:47] That’s okay, girl. Patch you back up. 没事的 姑娘 我来把你修好
[11:50] He’s just joking around. 他就是在开玩笑
[11:52] You’ve got something on your face. 你脸上有点东西
[11:55] Oh, no. You… just… Wait, no. It’s… No… 不是 你… 等下 不… 是… 不
[12:01] You know what? I just remembered 话说回来 我刚想起来
[12:02] that my birthday is, uh, canceled. 我的生日取消了
[12:03] – What? – I mean, the party. -什么 -我是说派对
[12:05] It was never actually happening. 其实根本没准备办派对
[12:06] It was just this huge misunderstanding. 就是个巨大的误会
[12:08] So, I got to go. 我得走了
[12:09] Okay. Bye! 好了 再见
[12:18] Sorry. Let me just file those. 抱歉 我来收拾一下
[12:23] Did those kids write on your face? 那些孩子在你脸上写字了
[12:24] Here. I’ll get it. 过来 我帮你擦
[12:26] Can we please just go home? 我们能不能赶快回家
[12:28] Okay, well, we’ll perform your birthday ceremony later. 好吧 我们晚点举行你的生日仪式
[12:31] Then you’ll be ready for adulthood 然后你就会准备好长大成人
[12:32] and its gauntlet of challenges. 面对各种严峻的挑战了
[12:34] You know, in ancient times, 知道吗 在上古时期
[12:35] you celebrated your day of birth with a solemn quest. 庆祝生日要完成一项庄严的任务
[12:38] Of course, those were nothing compared to the challenges 当然 跟古时候的挑战比起来
[12:41] of the old days. 算不上什么
[12:46] Mom? 妈妈
[12:48] Mom? 妈妈
[13:01] {\an4\frz6.087 \move(265.118,184.788,294.509,98.009,24,3153)}多表达 学开车 请人参加派对
[13:35] Will, you’re not gonna get that thing working. 威尔 那东西你修不好了
[13:37] I think I’ve got it. 我觉得没问题
[13:38] I’m gonna watch from over here for when it blows up. 我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸
[13:41] Hello? Hello? 喂 听得见吗
[13:43] I’ll bet good money you can’t get it to work. 我跟你打赌那东西不能用
[13:45] Oh, is that right? 是吗
[13:46] Yep. 没错
[13:47] But you’re doing a good job of 不过你倒是很擅长
[13:48] making it look like you know what you’re doing. 装作知道自己在做什么
[13:50] Well, I’m trying to. 我在努力
[13:51] Did you check if it had batteries? 你看过有没有电池了吗
[13:55] – Of course you didn’t. – I know. -你肯定没看 -我知道
[13:57] So, is it really working? 所以它能用吗
[13:58] Let’s find out. 试试看吧
[14:00] Okay. Bye. 好了 再见
[14:07] Will, you’re not going to get that thing working. 威尔 那东西你修不好了
[14:09] I think I’ve got it. 我觉得没问题
[14:10] I’m gonna watch from over here for when it blows up. 我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸
[14:14] Hi, Dad. 你好 爸爸
[14:15] Hello? Hello? 喂 听得见吗
[14:16] It’s me, Ian. 是我 伊恩
[14:17] Oh, is that right? 是吗
[14:18] Yeah. Did you have a good day? 没错 你今天过得怎么样
[14:21] Well, I’m trying to. 我在努力
[14:23] Yeah. Me, too. 是吧 我也是
[14:24] Although, I could clearly use some help. 不过我明显需要帮助
[14:29] I sure do wish I could spend the day with you sometime. 我很希望什么时候能跟你待一会
[14:32] I know. 我知道
[14:33] Well, there are so many things we could do. 有那么多我们能做的事
[14:34] I bet it’d be really fun. 我觉得一定会很有意思
[14:36] Let’s find out. 试试看吧
[14:37] Yeah. I mean, I’d love to. We could, uh… 好啊 我很愿意 我们可以
[14:40] Okay. Bye. 好了 再见
[14:44] Yeah. 好吧
[14:46] Bye. 再见
[14:53] Oh, my… 天啊
[14:55] Barley, keep your soldiers off my land 巴利 让你的士兵离开我的国土
[14:57] or our kingdoms will go to war! 不然我们两国就要开战了
[14:59] Sorry, Mom! 抱歉 妈妈
[15:01] Oh, this is the world’s longest gap year. 这真是世上最长的休学年
[15:04] Honey, I was gonna do that. 亲爱的 我准备来补的
[15:06] It’s okay. 没事的
[15:07] You must have been taught by some kind of sewing master. 你肯定是哪个缝纫大师教出来的
[15:10] Yeah. A very humble sewing master. 没错 一个非常谦虚的缝纫大师
[15:19] What was Dad like when he was my age? 爸爸在我这个年纪是什么样的
[15:22] Was he always super confident? 他一直很有自信吗
[15:24] Oh, no. 才不是
[15:25] It took him a while to find out who he was. 他花了一段时间才认清自己
[15:30] I wish I’d met him. 真希望能见见他
[15:32] Oh, me, too. 我也是
[15:34] But, hey, you know, when your dad got sick, 但是 你爸爸生病后
[15:38] he fought so hard 他很努力地与病魔做抗争
[15:40] because he wanted to meet you more than anything. 因为比起其他一切 他最想见到你
[15:47] You know what? I have something for you. 你知道吗 我有东西给你
[15:52] I was gonna wait until after cake, 我本来打算吃完蛋糕再给你
[15:54] but I think you’ve waited long enough. 但是我觉得你也等了够久了
[15:57] What is it? 是什么
[15:58] It’s a gift from your dad. 是你爸爸给你准备的礼物
[16:06] What do you mean, it’s from Dad? 什么意思 是爸爸准备的
[16:08] I don’t know. Mom said it was for both of us. 我不知道 妈妈说是给我们两个人的
[16:10] What is it? 是什么
[16:11] He just said to give you this when you were both over 16. 他只说等你们都满十六岁了再给你们
[16:17] I have no idea what it is. 我也不知道是什么
[16:27] No way! 不会吧
[16:29] It’s a wizard staff. 这是根魔杖
[16:30] – Dad was a wizard. – What? -爸爸是个巫师 -什么
[16:32] Hold on, your dad was an accountant. 等下 你爸爸是个会计
[16:34] I mean, he got interested in a lot of strange things 他生病后是对很多稀奇古怪的东西
[16:36] when he got sick, but… 感兴趣 但是
[16:38] There’s a letter. 有封信
[16:39] “Dear Ian and Barley, “亲爱的伊恩和巴利
[16:41] “long ago, the world was full of wonder. 很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹
[16:43] “It was adventurous, exciting, 充满着奇遇 惊险刺激
[16:45] “and best of all, there was magic. 最厉害的是 有魔法存在
[16:48] “And that magic helped all in need. 魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人
[16:50] “But it wasn’t easy to master. 但掌握它并不容易
[16:51] “And so the world found a simpler way to get by. 所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活
[16:54] “Over time, magic faded away, 久而久之 魔法淡出了人们的视野
[16:56] “but I hope there’s a little magic left in you. 但我希望你们身上还留有一点魔法
[17:01] “And so I wrote this spell, so I could see for myself 所以我写下了这则咒语 好让我看看
[17:05] “who my boys grew up to be.” 我的儿子们会成为什么样的人”
[17:09] “Visitation Spell.” “显现咒”
[17:14] I don’t believe this. 难以置信
[17:16] This spell brings him back. 这个咒语可以把他召唤回来
[17:18] For one whole day, Dad will be back. 回来一整天 爸爸要回来了
[17:20] – What? – Back? Like back to life? -什么 -回来 是说起死回生吗
[17:22] That’s not possible. 那不可能
[17:23] It is with this! 用这个就有可能了
[17:26] I’m gonna meet Dad? 我要见到爸爸了吗
[17:28] Oh, Will, you wonderful nut. What is this? 威尔 你这神奇的疯子 这是什么
[17:31] Now, a spell this powerful needs an assist element. 这么强大的咒语需要一种辅助元素
[17:33] And, I mean, for this to work, Dad would’ve had to 要让这咒语成功 爸爸就得
[17:35] find a Phoenix Gem! 找到一块凤凰宝石
[17:38] There’s only a few of these left. 如今这种宝石已经非常罕见了
[17:40] Hold on! Is this dangerous? 等下 这事危险吗
[17:42] We’re about to find out. 马上见分晓
[17:48] What? 什么
[17:49] Splinter. 木刺
[17:51] “Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. “仅此一次 请赐予我重生
[17:56] “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” 明日日落前 行于世一日”
[18:04] Hold on. I was just grippin’ it wrong. 等下 我刚才握的方法不对
[18:07] “Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. “仅此一次 请赐予我重生
[18:10] “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” 明日日落前 行于世一日”
[18:15] “Only once is all we get, “仅此一次
[18:16] “grant me this rebirth. 请赐予我重生
[18:18] “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” 明日日落前 行于世一日”
[18:20] “One day to walk the earth.” “行于世一日”
[18:21] “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” “明日日落前 行于世一日”
[18:26] Barley. 巴利
[18:35] I’m sorry you guys don’t have your dad here, 很抱歉 爸爸没能出现
[18:38] but this shows just how much he wanted to see you both. 但这表明了他有多想见到你们
[18:43] So much that he’d try anything. 心切到什么都愿意尝试
[18:46] That’s still a pretty special gift. 这仍然是一份相当特别的礼物
[18:50] Yeah. 是啊
[18:57] Hey, wanna come with me to pick up your cake? 想跟我来拿你的蛋糕吗
[19:01] That’s okay. Thanks, Mom. 我没事的 谢谢 妈妈
[19:32] “Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. “仅此一次 请赐予我重生
[19:42] “Till tomorrow’s sun has set… 明日日落前
[19:51] “one day to walk the earth.” 行于世一日”
[19:58] Hey, man, what are you doing in here? 老弟 你在干什么
[20:00] Holy Tooth of Zadar! How did you…? 我勒个去 你是怎么
[20:02] I don’t know. It just started. 我不知道 就这么开始了
[20:10] Feet! 脚
[20:31] Hang on. I can help! 等下 我来帮你
[20:33] Barley, no! 巴利 不要
[20:58] Dad? 爸爸
[21:03] He’s just legs. 只有腿
[21:06] There’s no top part. 没有上半身
[21:07] I definitely remember Dad having a top part! 我记得爸爸绝对有上半身的
[21:09] Oh, what did I do? This is horrible. 我干了什么 这也太可怕了
[21:21] Hello? 你好
[21:25] It’s really him. 真的是他
[21:26] Dad, you are in your house. 爸爸 你在自己家里
[21:32] He can’t hear us. 他听不见我们说话
[21:41] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[21:59] That’s right, Dad. It’s me, Barley. 没错 爸爸 是我 巴利
[22:12] Yeah, that’s Ian. 对 那是伊恩
[22:14] Hi, Dad. 爸爸
[22:25] I messed this whole thing up. 我把事情搞砸了
[22:27] Now he’s gonna be legs forever. 他永远都只有两条腿了
[22:28] No, not forever. The spell only lasts one day. 不是永远 咒语只能持续一天
[22:32] At sunset tomorrow, he’ll disappear, 明天日落时分 他就会消失
[22:34] and we’ll never be able to bring him back again. 之后我们就再也不能把他召唤回来了
[22:38] Okay, okay, okay. 24 hours. 好吧 好吧 二十四小时
[22:40] That doesn’t give us much time, but… 时间并不多 但是…
[22:46] Well, we’ll just have to do the spell again. 我们必须再施一次咒语
[22:48] You mean you have to. 不是我们是你
[22:50] A person can only do magic if they have the gift. 有天赋的人才能施展魔法
[22:53] – And my little brother has the magic gift. – Okay! Okay. -我弟弟有魔法天赋 -好好
[22:56] But I couldn’t even finish the spell. 但我连咒语都念不完
[22:58] Well, you’re gonna have plenty of time to practice. 你会有很多时间练习的
[23:00] ‘Cause we have to find another Phoenix Gem. 因为我们必须再找到一颗凤凰宝石
[23:04] 昔日远征 卡片集
[23:07] We’ll start at the place where all quests begin. 就从所有任务的起始开始吧
[23:11] The Manticore’s Tavern. 蝎尾飞狮酒馆
[23:13] It’s run by a fearless adventurer. 一位无畏的冒险家开的酒馆
[23:15] She knows where to find any kind of gem, 她知道所有宝石
[23:16] talisman, totem… 护身符 图腾的所在地
[23:17] Barley, this is for a game. 巴利 这是游戏
[23:19] Based on real life. 源于真实生活的游戏
[23:21] – How do we know this tavern is still there? – It’s there. -我们怎么知道这家酒馆还存在呢 -还在
[23:24] Look, my years of training have prepared me 我多年来的训练已经为这一刻
[23:25] for this very moment. 做好了准备
[23:27] And I’m telling you, 告诉你
[23:28] this is the only way to find a Phoenix Gem. 这是找到凤凰宝石的唯一方法
[23:33] Trust me. 相信我
[23:38] Whatever it takes, I am gonna meet my dad. 无论如何 我都要见到爸爸
[23:42] You hear that, Dad? We’re going on a quest. 你听到了吗 爸爸 我们要去冒险了
[23:48] Come on, Guinevere. 拜托了 吉娜薇
[23:51] Maybe we should just take the bus. 要不还是做巴士吧
[23:53] She’s fine. 她没问题的
[24:11] 你正在离开 新蘑菇顿 快点回来
[24:17] Anyway, it’s just, like, this award for math. 总之 就像这个数学奖一样
[24:20] It’s no big deal. 没什么了不起的
[24:21] But I’ll show you when we get back home. 但是等我们回到家 我拿给你看
[24:25] Hey, what are you two chatty Charlies up to back there? 你们俩话痨在后面干什么呢
[24:28] You know, I felt weird talking to Dad 和没有上半身的爸爸说话
[24:30] without a top half, so… 感觉很奇怪
[24:32] ta-da! 这才对嘛
[24:35] That’s great! 这样很好
[24:36] Dad, you look just like I remember. 爸 你和我记忆中的一模一样
[24:38] Hey, don’t worry, 别担心
[24:39] we’ll have the rest of you here before you know it. 我们很快就会把你的上半身弄回来的
[24:40] And then, first thing I’m gonna do, 然后 我要做的第一件事
[24:42] introduce you to Guinevere. 就是把你介绍给吉娜薇
[24:44] Rebuilt this old girl myself, 这个老妹儿是我自己重新组装的
[24:46] from the lug nuts to the air conditioning. 从螺母到空调系统
[24:54] Showing Dad your van? 给爸爸看你的货车
[24:55] – That’s your whole list? – What list? -你的清单上只有这个吗 -什么清单
[24:58] What’s that? 那是什么
[24:59] I’m just working on a list of things 我要列一张清单
[25:01] I wanted to do with Dad. 列出所有我想跟爸爸一起做的事
[25:02] You know, 你知道的
[25:03] 玩接球 一起散步 一起谈心 一起大笑 陪我学车 跟他分享我的人生经历
[25:03] play catch, take a walk, driving lesson, 玩接球 散步 陪我学车
[25:06] share my whole life story with him. 和他说说我所有的人生经历
[25:08] That’s cool. 很不错
[25:10] But before you cast Dad’s spell again, 但是在你再施一次咒语之前
[25:12] you’re gonna have to practice your magic. 你必须要练习一下你的魔法
[25:15] This book is for a game. 这本书是游戏里的
[25:17] I told you, everything in Quests of Yore 我和你说过 《昔日远征》里的一切
[25:19] is historically accurate. 在历史上都有记载
[25:21] Even the spells. 包括咒语
[25:22] So start practicing, young sorcerer. 所以开始练习吧 年轻的巫师
[25:26] Okay, Dad. Let’s try some magic. 好吧 爸爸 我们来施施魔法吧
[25:34] Hey, sweetie? 亲爱的
[25:36] Blazey. This dragon is always under my feet. 布拉泽 这条龙总是绊我
[25:39] Honey, you want some cake? 亲爱的 要来点蛋糕吗
[26:19] Aloft Elevar. Aloft Elevar. 悬浮升空 悬浮升空
[26:22] I can’t get this levitation spell to work. 我没法让这个悬浮咒生效
[26:25] Maybe I could try something else 也许我可以试试其他的咒语
[26:26] like Arcane Lightning? 比如闪电奥术
[26:27] 闪电奥术 闪电霹雳
[26:28] Yeah, like a level-one mage could bust out 说的好像一级的法师
[26:30] the hardest spell in the Enchanter’s Guide Book. 就能施展《魔法师指南书》里最难的咒语似的
[26:32] Maybe we’ll stick with the easy ones. 还是先练容易的吧
[26:33] Yeah, well, it’s not working. Am I saying it wrong? 我念了 但没效果 难道我念错了吗
[26:36] Well, you said it right. 你没念错
[26:38] It’s just, for any spell to work, 只是要让任何咒语生效
[26:40] you have to speak from your heart’s fire. 念时必须释放内心的火焰
[26:42] – My what? – Your heart’s fire. -什么 -内心的火焰
[26:44] You must speak with passion. Don’t hold back. 你必须充满激情 别迟疑
[26:48] Aloft Elevar! 悬浮升空
[26:49] No, like Aloft Elevar. 不 要像这样
[26:52] Aloft Elevar! 悬浮升空
[26:53] No, from your heart’s fire! 不 释放内心的火焰
[26:55] – Aloft Elevar! – Don’t hold back. -悬浮升空 -毫不犹疑
[26:58] Aloft Elevar! 悬浮升空
[26:58] – Heart’s fire! – Stop saying “heart’s fire.” -内心 -别再说”内心的火焰”了
[27:01] This just clearly isn’t working. 根本没用
[27:05] Hey, it was a good start. 这是个很好的开始
[27:15] Gather your courage, men. We’ve arrived. 鼓足勇气 我们到了
[27:18] The Manticore’s Tavern. 蝎尾飞狮酒馆
[27:21] It is still here. 真的还在这里
[27:23] Yeah, I told you. 我就说吧
[27:30] Come on, Dad. That’s good. 来吧 爸爸 很好
[27:35] All right, listen. First, let me do the talking. 听好了 第一 让我来和他们说
[27:38] Secondly, 第二
[27:39] it’s crucial we show the Manticore the respect she deserves, 我们要给蝎尾飞狮应有的尊重是很重要的
[27:41] or she will, thirdly, 否则就会有第三条
[27:42] not give us a map to the Phoenix Gem. 她不把凤凰宝石的地图交给我们
[27:44] Wait, wait, wait. The map? 等一下 地图
[27:45] I thought she had a Phoenix Gem. 我以为凤凰宝石在她手上
[27:47] You’re so cute. Hear that, Dad? 你太可爱了 听到了吗 爸爸
[27:50] He’s a smart kid, 他是个聪明孩子
[27:50] he just doesn’t know how quests work. 只是不知道怎么做任务
[27:52] Well, is there anything else you’re forgetting to tell me? 你还有什么忘记告诉我了吗
[27:55] No. 没了
[27:56] ♪ Happy happy birthday ♪ ♪ 生日生日快乐 ♪
[27:57] ♪ Come join us on a quest ♪ ♪ 一起去冒险 ♪
[27:59] ♪ To make your birthday party the very, very best ♪ ♪ 让生日派对 快乐又特别 ♪
[28:02] Okay, okay, so the tavern changed a little over the years, 好吧 这么多年来酒馆是发生了一点变化
[28:06] but the Manticore is still the real deal. 但蝎尾飞狮酒馆依然货真价实
[28:11] I’ll have the soup of the day. 我来一份例汤
[28:12] Would my lord like a cup or cauldron? 大人是要一杯还是一锅
[28:18] Madam, I request an audience with the Manticore. 女士 求见蝎尾飞狮
[28:21] But of course, milord. 没问题 阁下
[28:25] Manticore! 蝎尾飞狮
[28:31] No. No, no, no. The real Manticore. 不不不不 真正的蝎尾飞狮
[28:34] The fearless adventurer. 那位无畏的冒险家
[28:36] You mean Corey? She’s over there. 你是说科里吗 她在那边
[28:40] Quick! Somebody help me. 快点 谁来帮帮我
[28:41] These griffin nuggets were supposed to go out minutes ago. 这些格里芬鸡块几分钟前就该端上桌了
[28:45] That’s the Manticore? 那就是蝎尾飞狮吗
[28:47] Great and powerful Manticore. 伟大又强大的蝎尾飞狮
[28:49] Whoa! Sir, you’re right in the hot zone. 先生 这里是厨房禁区
[28:52] You’re late, Adolphus. 你迟到了 阿道弗斯
[28:54] I understand there’s traffic. You need to plan for that. 我知道路上堵车 但你要算好时间
[28:58] Well, maybe your mother should get her own car! 或许你母亲该买辆自己的车
[29:01] Your fearlessness? 无畏冒险家
[29:03] My brother and I seek a map to a Phoenix Gem. 我和我弟弟在找寻凤凰宝石的地图
[29:06] Well, you’ve come to the right tavern. Table 12. 那你们来对酒馆了 送去十二号桌
[29:09] I have the parchment you desire right here. Behold! 我这正好有你想要的羊皮纸 稍等
[29:11] 寻找凤凰宝石 帮帮我吧 孩子们 拼出字母 找到宝石
[29:14] That’s a children’s menu. 这是儿童餐单
[29:15] Isn’t that fun? They’re all based on my old maps. 不是很有趣吗 都是以我的旧地图为蓝本
[29:19] Now… 那
[29:20] The great Manticore sends you 伟大的蝎尾飞狮
[29:21] on your adventure with a hero’s blessing. 带着英雄的祝福 送你们去冒险
[29:23] And here’s some crayons. 这里有英雄蜡笔
[29:24] That’s very amusing, your dominance, 很好笑 大人
[29:26] but might you have the real map? 不过你是不是有真正的地图
[29:29] Yeah. It’s… over there. 有 在那边
[29:33] That’s it. 就是这个
[29:34] – This is perfect. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! -太好了 -等等 等等
[29:36] What are you doing? You can’t take this. 你要做什么 这个不能拿走
[29:38] We have to. 我们必须拿走
[29:40] What is that? 那是什么
[29:43] It’s our dad. And we have a chance to meet him, but… 这是我们的爸爸 我们有机会见到他
[29:45] But we can’t do that without a Phoenix Gem. 但是没有凤凰宝石 我们就见不到了
[29:47] No! My days of sending people on dangerous quests are over. 不行 我已经不再送别人踏上危险的任务之旅了
[29:51] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[29:52] ‘Cause they’re dangerous. 因为那很危险
[29:53] Corey, the karaoke machine’s broken again. 科里 卡拉OK机又坏了
[29:57] I’m sorry, but you are not getting this map. 对不起 但是你不能把地图拿走
[30:00] Don’t worry, ladies, 别担心 女士们
[30:01] your adventure will continue momentarily. 你们的冒险马上就会继续进行
[30:04] Okay, I can handle this. 没事 我可以搞定
[30:06] No, Ian. 不 伊恩
[30:09] Miss mighty Manticore, ma’am… 伟大的蝎尾飞狮小姐 女士
[30:11] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[30:12] Kid, this is not a good time. 孩子 现在不方便
[30:14] I’m giving this place a one-star review. 我要给这里一星差评
[30:17] It’s just, I’ve never met my dad and… 我从来没见过我爸
[30:19] Look, I’m sorry about that. 我很遗憾
[30:20] But if you get hurt on one of my quests, 但如果你在我的任务中受伤了
[30:22] guess who gets sued and loses her tavern? 猜猜谁会被起诉 然后失去她的酒馆呢
[30:24] I can’t take that kind of risk. 我不能冒这个险
[30:26] Now, if you’ll just excuse me, I have important things to do. 抱歉失陪了 我有重要事情要做
[30:29] Testing. 测试
[30:31] ♪ You haunt my dreams ♪ ♪ 你萦绕在我梦中 ♪
[30:33] ♪ My inbetweens ♪ ♪ 非此非彼 ♪
[30:35] Please, we need that map. 求求你 我们需要那份地图
[30:36] No, I am not giving you the map. 不 我不能把地图给你们
[30:38] That’s it! I am done talking. 够了 我不想再说了
[30:40] – Well, I’m not! – Whoa, whoa, whoa! -我要说 -别别别
[30:42] You say you can’t risk losing this place. 你说你不能冒险失去这里
[30:45] Look at that Manticore. 看看那位蝎尾飞狮
[30:46] She looks like she lived to take risks. 她看起来像是为了冒险而活
[30:48] That Manticore didn’t have investors to look out for. 那位蝎尾飞狮不必找寻投资者
[30:51] She didn’t have payroll to cover. 她不必支付薪水
[30:53] She could just fly out the door whenever she wanted 她随时可以直接飞出大门
[30:55] and slay a magma beast. 杀死岩浆怪兽
[30:56] Are you gonna fix the machine or not? 你到底修不修卡拉OK机
[30:58] Yeah, in a minute. 马上来修
[30:59] Okay, maybe this place isn’t 好吧 也许这个地方
[31:01] as adventurous as it used to be. 不像过去那样惊险刺激了
[31:03] So it isn’t filled with a motley horde 不再挤满愿意冒着生命危险
[31:05] willing to risk life and limb 一尝刺激滋味的
[31:07] for the mere taste of excitement. 各路人马
[31:09] But so what? 但那又怎么样
[31:11] Who ever said you have to take risks in life 谁说生活中一定要冒险
[31:13] to have an adventure? 才能经历奇遇
[31:14] Apparently, you did. 很明显 你说过
[31:18] “生活只有冒险 才能经历奇遇” 蝎尾飞狮
[31:21] Table 32 said their mozzarella sticks are cold. 三十二桌说他们的马苏里拉芝士条是冷的
[31:25] What have I done? 我都干了什么
[31:27] Well, it’s not too late. 现在为时未晚
[31:29] I mean, you could just give us the map. 你可以把地图给我们
[31:30] This place used to be dangerous. 这个地方曾经很危险
[31:32] Dangerous! 危险
[31:32] – And wild! – Wild! -且狂暴 -狂暴
[31:34] I used to be dangerous and wild! 我曾经也很危险而狂暴
[31:36] Dangerous and wild! 危险而狂暴
[31:46] I’m living a lie! What have I become? 我生活在谎言里 我都成了什么样了
[31:52] Oh, no. 不会吧
[31:54] Everybody out! 所有人都滚出去
[31:56] This tavern is closed for remodeling. 这家酒馆要停业整修了
[32:10] Sorry, the karaoke machine is broken! 对不起 卡拉OK点唱机坏掉了
[32:22] No! No, no, no! 不 不不不
[32:24] No. 不
[32:25] We gotta go! 我们快走
[32:36] Aloft Elevar! 悬浮升空
[32:49] That was unbelievable. 太难以置信了
[32:51] I mean, you were just like… 你就这样…
[32:53] and the beam was just floating there! 那根木头就悬浮在那里了
[32:55] My brother is a wizard. 我弟弟是个巫师
[32:57] I can’t believe that worked. 不敢相信居然成功了
[32:59] Oh! You’re gonna nail Dad’s spell now. 现在爸爸的咒语对你来说是小菜一碟了
[33:01] Except we don’t have a map. 可是我们没有地图
[33:03] But we’ve got this. Behold! 但我们有这个 你看
[33:07] Look, on a quest, you have to use what you’ve got. 做任务时 只能有什么就用什么
[33:09] And this is what we’ve got. 这个就是我们现有的
[33:11] Best part is, little Kayla already solved the puzzle. 最棒的是 小凯拉已经把字谜解出来了
[33:14] Well, according to Kayla, 好吧 按凯拉说的
[33:16] we just have to look for Raven’s Point. 我们只需要去乌鸦角
[33:21] Raven’s Point. Raven’s Point. 乌鸦角 乌鸦角
[33:24] Yes! The gem must be in the mountain. 很好 宝石应该就在山里
[33:26] We could be there by tomorrow morning. 我们明天早上应该能到那里
[33:27] Tomorrow morning? 明天早上
[33:28] That still gives us plenty of time with Dad. 之后我们还有足够的时间与爸爸在一起
[33:34] Yeah. Well, it looks like 好吧 看上去
[33:36] the expressway should take us right there. 我们走高速公路就能到那里了
[33:40] Mmm. Expressway is a little too obvious. 高速公路有点太明显了
[33:42] On a quest, the clear path is never the right one. 做任务时 一览无余的道路从来都不是正确的选择
[33:45] – What? – During one Quests of Yore campaign, -什么 -在一次《昔日远征》的活动中
[33:47] Shrub Rosehammer and I took the easy route, 我和灌木玫瑰锤选了一条好走的路
[33:49] led him straight into the belly of a gelatinous cube. 结果他直接进了胶质怪的肚子
[33:53] Only reason I didn’t suffer the same fate? 我幸免于难的唯一原因就是
[33:55] I followed my gut. 听从了直觉
[33:56] And it’s telling me we take an ancient trail 直觉告诉我 应该走一条叫做危险小径的
[34:00] called the Path of Peril. 古老的小道
[34:02] But the expressway is faster. 可是高速公路更快
[34:04] Maybe not in the long run. 长远来看不一定
[34:05] I know you want this to be 我知道你希望这次旅程
[34:06] like one of your adventure games, 跟你那些冒险游戏一样
[34:09] but all that matters 但唯一重要的是
[34:10] is that we get to spend as much time 尽可能多地争取与爸爸
[34:11] as possible with Dad. 在一起的时间
[34:17] So, we should just take the expressway, right? 所以我们应该走高速公路 对吗
[34:23] Yeah, you’re right. 对 你说得对
[34:25] But if you end up inside a gelatinous cube, 但如果最后被胶质怪吃了
[34:27] you are on your own. 那我就不管你了
[34:43] Manticore’s Tavern 蝎尾飞狮酒馆
[34:44] ahead on your right. 在您的前方道路右侧
[34:49] – Hey. – I’m just checking in. -喂 -我就问问情况
[34:50] Did you catch up to the boys yet? 你追上那两个小子了吗
[34:51] No, not yet. 还没有
[34:52] But I’m a little worried 但我有点担心
[34:54] because we had a weird family issue come up, 因为出现了一个奇怪的家庭问题
[34:56] and, well, this just isn’t like Ian to run off. 而且离家出走不像是伊恩会干的事情
[34:59] I mean, Barley, yes, but not Ian. 巴利有可能 但是伊恩不会
[35:01] You know, it’s late, 现在很晚了
[35:02] you shouldn’t have to be out looking for ’em. 你不该到外面去找他们
[35:04] I know, it’s silly. 我知道 这很傻
[35:06] I’m sure they’re both probably on fire. 我想他俩可能是一时兴起[起火]
[35:08] – Fire? – Fire! The place is on fire! -起火吗 -起火 这地方起火了
[35:11] – My boys! I gotta go! – Laurel! -我的孩子 我得挂了 -劳蕾尔
[35:13] Get it off, get it off, get it off! 放开我 放开我 放开我
[35:15] Excuse me. Hello? 不好意思 你好
[35:16] Please, I’m looking for two teenage elves. 拜托了 我在找两位精灵少年
[35:18] I told you already, there were two teenage elves. 我已经告诉过你了 有两位精灵少年
[35:22] Those are my sons. Where did they go? 他们是我儿子 他们去哪儿了
[35:24] They went on a quest to find a Phoenix Gem. 他们做做一个寻找凤凰宝石的任务
[35:26] But don’t worry, don’t worry. 不过不用担心 不用担心
[35:27] I told them about the map, I told them about the gem, 我告诉了他们地图的事 告诉了他们宝石的事
[35:29] I told them about the curse. 还告诉了他们诅咒的事
[35:31] I forgot to tell them about the curse. 我忘记告诉他们诅咒的事了
[35:32] – The what? – Oh, boy. -什么 -天呐
[35:33] Listen, this one’s gone a little… 这家伙有点…
[35:35] Your boys are in grave danger! But I can help! 你儿子命悬一线 但我可以帮忙
[35:40] You’re not going anywhere. We got questions for you. 你哪也别想去 我们有问题要问你
[35:43] I know where they’re going! We can still save them! 我知道他们去哪儿了 现在救他们还来得及
[35:46] Okay, I think everything’s good here. 好了 没事了
[35:50] Last name “Manticore”, first name “The”. 姓”蝎尾” 名”飞狮”
[35:53] Hold on, you’re right. She has gone a little… 等等 你说得对 她是有点…
[35:56] It’s no wonder with a wound like that. 也难怪 她伤势这么重
[35:59] That’s just a scratch. 只是划伤
[36:01] I’m sorry, are you an expert on minotaurs? 抱歉 你很了解细尾飞狮吗
[36:03] – Manticores. – Manticores? -蝎尾飞狮 -蝎尾飞狮
[36:05] Well, no… 不了解
[36:06] Well, then you wouldn’t know 那你就不会知道
[36:07] that when their blood is exposed to air, 当他们的血液暴露在空气中时
[36:09] it makes them go bonkers. 他们就会发疯
[36:10] I don’t think that’s true. 我觉得这不是真的
[36:11] See? She’s already losing her grip on reality. 瞧见没 她已经分不清现实了
[36:14] So, why don’t you let me save her life 所以 在她取你性命之前
[36:15] before it costs you yours? 不如让我先救她一命
[36:17] – Okay. – Thank you. -行吧 -谢谢
[36:19] Could we have a little privacy here, please? 能给我们一点私人空间吗 拜托了
[36:21] Just lie back. That’s good. 往后躺 很好
[36:22] But get your head a little bit higher. 不过要把头抬高一点
[36:24] Just don’t take too long back there, okay? 别搞太久 好吗
[36:27] You hear me? 你们听见了吗
[36:29] I said don’t take too long back there, 我说了别搞太久
[36:31] because… 因为…
[36:35] All right, how do we help my boys? 好了 怎么救我儿子
[36:38] I’m gonna like you. 我肯定会喜欢你的
[36:40] Radio, headlights, brakes, 收音机 车灯 刹车
[36:43] tires, rims. 轮胎 轮辋
[36:44] I mean, it’s hard to tell now, Dad, 爸爸 现在说不清
[36:46] before I replaced her parts, 在我替换零件之前
[36:47] Guinevere was actually kind of a piece of junk. 吉娜薇其实只是一堆废铜烂铁
[36:48] 玩接球游戏 一起散步 一起谈心 一起大笑 学开车 跟他分享我的人生经历
[36:54] Looks like we’re not gonna get to do everything today, Dad. 看来我们今天干不了这么多事了 爸爸
[36:58] That’s okay. 没关系
[36:59] I just wanna meet you. 我只是想见到你
[37:04] But don’t worry, we’ll, uh, have you fixed up 不过不用担心 我们会把你修好
[37:07] and back home to see… 然后回家见…
[37:09] Oh, man. Mom! 天呐 妈妈
[37:10] Barley, we’re not gonna be able 巴利 我们赶不及
[37:11] to get Dad back in time to see Mom. 带爸爸回家见妈妈了
[37:15] Well, Dad, at least you won’t have to meet the new guy. 好吧 爸爸 至少你不用见那个新男友了
[37:18] So, you workin’ hard or hardly workin’? 所以 你在干活还是在偷懒
[37:24] Barley, Barley, Barley. 巴利 巴利 巴利
[37:25] Every time there’s trouble, I gotta deal with you. 哪里有麻烦哪里就有你
[37:27] Is that your Colt? 你在模仿柯尔特吗
[37:28] Yeah. 对
[37:29] You’re gonna wanna work on that. 你还得再练练
[37:31] No, no, no! Come on, old girl. 不 不 不 不要啊 老妹儿
[37:41] I thought you said you fixed the van. 你不是说你把面包车修好了吗
[37:42] Relax. Guinevere is fine. 别急 吉娜薇没事
[37:44] Her stomach is just a little empty. 她只是肚子有点饿了
[37:46] But it says we have a full tank. 但这里显示油箱是满的
[37:47] No. That doesn’t work. 不是 那个坏了
[37:56] Only a few drops left. 只剩几滴了
[37:59] Maybe if there’s a gas station… 也许这里会有加油站
[38:14] Is there a magic way to get gas? 有可以创造汽油的魔法吗
[38:17] Oh! I like your thinking, young mage. 我喜欢你的想法 小天才
[38:23] Growth spell! 增长咒
[38:23] We grow the can, and then the gas inside 我们让油罐变大 里面的汽油
[38:26] will grow with it. 也会跟着变多
[38:27] That’s kind of a weird idea. 这个主意有点奇怪
[38:30] I know! I like it, too. 我知道 我也喜欢
[38:32] Okay. 好吧
[38:33] Loosen up. Heart’s fire. Here we go. 放松 内心的火焰 来吧
[38:36] Whoa. It’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[38:38] This one learns a little magic, 这家伙学了一点魔法
[38:39] thinks he’s Shamblefoot the Wondrous, 就以为他是跛脚奇士了
[38:41] am I right, Dad? 我说得对吧 爸爸
[38:43] A growth spell is a bit more advanced. 增长咒比较进阶
[38:45] Not only do you have to speak from your heart’s fire, 你不仅要喊出你内心的火焰
[38:47] but now you also have to follow a magic decree. 还得遵从一条魔法要诀
[38:50] A magic what? 魔法什么
[38:51] It’s a special rule that keeps the spell working right. 就是一种让咒语正常生效的特殊定律
[38:54] This one states, “To magnify an object, 这一句说了 “想要变大某个东西
[38:56] “you have to magnify your attention upon it.” 意念必须更加集中”
[39:00] While you cast the spell, 你念咒语的时候
[39:01] you can’t let anything distract you. 不能为任何事物分心
[39:04] Okay. 好吧
[39:06] – What? – Splinter. -怎么了 -扎到我了
[39:07] Can we sand this thing down? 我们能把这玩意儿打磨一下吗
[39:09] No. It’s an ancient staff 不行 它是古代的东西
[39:10] with magic in every glorious fiber. 每一丝纤维都蕴藏着魔法
[39:12] You can’t sand it down. 你不能给打磨它
[39:13] All right. All right. Here we go. Focus. 好吧 好吧 来吧 集中注意力
[39:18] Something wrong? 有什么不对劲吗
[39:20] Sorry, it’s just, your stance is, uh… Here. 对不起 只是你的姿势…这样
[39:22] Chin up, elbows out, feet apart, 扬起下巴 两肘外展 双腿分开
[39:24] back slightly arched. 背部略微前弓
[39:26] – Okay, how’s that feel? – Great. -感觉如何 -很棒
[39:28] – Oh, one more thing… – Barley! -还有一件事 -巴利
[39:30] Okay, okay. 好 好
[39:34] Magnora Gantuan! 速速生长
[39:40] Don’t let the magic spook you. 不要被魔法吓住
[39:41] Okay. 好
[39:44] – Elbows! – What? -胳膊肘 -什么
[39:45] Elbows up! 胳膊肘抬起来
[39:46] No, no, no, it’s too high. That’s too high. 不不不 太高了 太高了
[39:47] I’m trying to focus here. 我在努力保持专注呢
[39:48] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Focus. Focus on the can. 是 是 是 专注 专注于那个汽油罐
[39:51] Focus. 专注
[39:54] Focus. 专注
[39:56] Barley! Ah! Forget it! 巴利 算了
[40:00] It worked! 魔法生效了
[40:02] The can is huge. 汽油罐好大
[40:04] And the van is huge. 汽车也好大
[40:06] And you’re… Oh, no. 你也…不
[40:08] – What happened? – Looks like you shrunk me. -怎么回事 -你好像把我缩小了
[40:10] How? 怎么会这样
[40:11] Well, if you mess up a spell, there are consequences. 如果你施法失败 就会遭到反噬
[40:13] I only messed up because you wouldn’t stop bothering me. 我施法失败全是因为你一直干扰我
[40:16] I was trying to help you. 我是想帮你
[40:17] Well, don’t try to help me. 行 别帮我
[40:18] Oh, okay. Fine. I won’t! 好 好 我不帮你了
[40:20] Dad, it’s me. 爸爸 是我
[40:24] Dad, it’s okay. Don’t worry. 爸爸 没事 别担心
[40:26] I’m gonna fix this. 我会搞定这个的
[40:28] Well, where are you going? 你要去哪里
[40:30] To find a gas station. 去找个加油站
[40:31] – Well, I’m going, too. – Fine. -我也去 -行
[40:33] Hey, I don’t need your help. 我不需要你的帮助
[40:35] Fine with me. 我没意见
[40:51] I just need a little break. 我就是需要稍微休息一下
[40:53] My baby legs can’t go that fast. 我的小短腿走不了那么快
[40:57] Look, a gas station. 看 加油站
[41:00] Good. 好
[41:00] Oh, wait, I forgot. 等等 我忘了
[41:03] You don’t need my help. 你不需要我的帮助
[41:05] Hey, I don’t need you to carry me. I’m a grown man. 不用兜着我 我是个成年人
[41:11] Dad! 爸
[41:12] Come on, it’s okay. Barley is with me. 拜托 没事的 巴利和我在一起
[41:15] Yeah, I’m fine, Dad. 对 我没事 爸
[41:16] The side effects are supposed to wear off eventually. 法术的副作用最后应该会消退的
[41:18] Do I look any bigger yet? 我现在有没有变大点
[41:37] Hey! Did you just bump into me? 你刚刚是不是撞到我了
[41:39] Oh, I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t see you there. 非常抱歉 我刚才没看到你
[41:41] Do it again, and you’ll see me in your nightmares. 再撞到我 就给你好看
[41:59] This one’s lucky. I know it. 这个一定中奖 我有预感
[42:01] Give me a bag of extra-sours. Keep the change. 再来一包超级酸酸糖 不用找了
[42:05] Outta the way, beanstalk. 别挡路 豆芽菜
[42:09] Uh, 10 on pump two, please. 二号泵十加仑
[42:12] – What are you doing? – I’m getting us food. -你在做什么 -我在给我们买食品
[42:15] All right, I got it. 行了 我来
[42:17] And a couple of these. Thank you. 还有两包这个 谢谢
[42:20] I have to go to the bathroom. 我得去趟厕所
[42:22] Can it wait? 你能等等吗
[42:23] It’s your pocket. 这可是你的口袋
[42:24] Can we have the bathroom key, please? 能给我们卫生间钥匙吗
[42:27] Okay, be quick. I want to get out of here. 好 快点 我想离开这里
[42:29] Okay, I’m goin’. 好 我走了
[42:31] That’ll be 12.99. 一共十二块九毛九
[42:34] Hey, watch it! 看路
[42:35] You got a problem, Shades? 你有什么意见吗 墨镜仔
[42:39] Answer me when I’m talking to you. 我问你话呢 快回答
[42:41] I’m sorry, I don’t really know 抱歉 我也不太清楚
[42:43] where his head’s at right now. 他现在想什么[他的脑袋在哪里]
[42:44] How could this night get any worse? 今晚能消停一下吗
[42:49] You know, I would fly us to help your boys, 我也想带你飞去救孩子
[42:51] but the old wings aren’t what they used to be. 但这老翅膀大不如前了
[42:54] Oh, that’s fine. So, about this curse… 没关系 话说回来 这个诅咒…
[42:56] It’s my own fault. 这都怪我自己
[42:57] I should be doing my wing exercises every morning, 我应该每天早上锻炼下翅膀的
[42:59] but you know how that goes. 但说着轻松做着难
[43:01] Please, the curse. What does it do? 拜托 那个诅咒 它会有什么效果
[43:03] Right. Sorry. It’s a Guardian Curse. 对了 抱歉 那是个守护诅咒
[43:07] If your boys take the gem, 如果你的儿子们拿了宝石
[43:10] the curse will rise up and assume the form of a mighty beast, 就会触发诅咒 释放出一头强大的野兽
[43:12] and battle your sons to the… 然后把你的儿子们…
[43:15] Well, how do your boys do in a crisis? 你的儿子们善于应对危机吗
[43:17] Not great. One of them is afraid of everything, 不太擅长 他们俩一个什么都怕
[43:19] and the other isn’t afraid of anything. 一个什么都不怕
[43:21] Yeah, that skinny kid of yours is pretty fearless. 对 瘦瘦的那个非常胆大
[43:24] No, no. You mean the big one, Barley. 不 不 你是说大块头那个吧 巴利
[43:26] No, no, the little guy. He really let me have it. 不 不 是那个小块头 他可算给我好看了
[43:29] What? No, look, you said you could help them, right? 什么 你之前说你能帮他们 对吗
[43:32] Every curse has a core, 所有诅咒都有一个核心
[43:34] the center of its power. 它的魔力中心
[43:36] And only one weapon forged of 只有一把用最稀有的金属
[43:37] the rarest metals can destroy it, 铸造而成的武器能摧毁它
[43:39] my enchanted sword, 那就是我的魔法剑
[43:42] the Curse Crusher! 碎咒之剑
[43:44] Well, okay, but you don’t seem to have that on you. 好吧 不过你好像没带上那把剑
[43:47] I sold it. 我把它卖掉了
[43:49] Got in a little tax trouble a few years back. 几年前我遇到一点税务问题
[43:51] But don’t worry, I know just where to find it. 不过不用担心 我知道去哪能找到它
[43:54] I am on my way, boys. 我来了 孩子们
[43:55] Just try to stay out of trouble. 你们千万别惹麻烦
[44:02] What is taking you so long? 你怎么去了那么久
[44:04] Who you calling “whimsical”? 你说谁”古怪”呢
[44:06] Oh, no. 不
[44:08] You’ve got a lot of nerve. 你真有胆子
[44:09] I’m just saying, 我只是说
[44:10] sprites used to fly around spreading delight. 以前精灵会飞来飞去 传播快乐
[44:13] That’s a good thing. 那是很好
[44:13] Sprites can’t fly. 精灵不会飞
[44:15] Well, your wings don’t work ’cause you stopped using them. 你们飞不起来是因为翅膀缺乏锻炼
[44:18] – You calling me lazy? – No, no, no. -你是说我懒吗 -不 不
[44:21] Not you. Your ancestors. 不是你 是你的祖先
[44:23] What did you say about my ancestors? 你对我的祖先有什么意见
[44:25] I didn’t mean lazy… 我不是说他们懒…
[44:26] I’m sorry, very sorry. He’s sorry, too. 抱歉 非常抱歉 他也很抱歉
[44:28] You don’t need to fly. Who needs to fly? 你们用不着会飞 谁需要会飞
[44:30] I mean, you’ve got those great bikes. 你们有那么酷的机车
[44:31] What are you doing? I was just discussing history. 干什么 我只是在探讨历史
[44:33] Barley, I’m trying to take care of you and Dad, 巴利 我在努力照顾你和爸爸
[44:36] and you’re not making it any easier. 你怎么一点也不让我省心
[44:37] Dad, come on. 爸爸 来
[44:40] Oh, no. 不
[44:43] You’re dead! 你死定了
[44:47] We’re dead! We’re dead! We’re dead! 我们死定了 我们死定了 我们死定了
[44:49] Relax. They won’t be able to lift those bikes. 放轻松 他们抬不动那些机车的
[44:52] They are strong. 他们力气好大
[44:53] We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! 要死了 要死了 要死了
[44:55] It’s locked. 锁住了
[44:56] What? Where are the keys? 什么 钥匙在哪里
[45:00] I got this. 我来
[45:03] Come on, Barley. 加油 巴利
[45:07] Okay, go, go, go! 好 走走走
[45:11] No. No, no, no. No way. 不 不 不 不会吧
[45:12] You’re gonna have to. 只能你来了
[45:18] Come on. Why won’t it start? 拜托 它为什么发动不了
[45:20] There’s a sweet spot. 你得转到一个刚刚好的位置
[45:21] Not in the middle, not quite at the end. 不是中间 也不要拧到头
[45:22] Come on. Come on. Come on. 拜托 拜托 拜托
[45:25] Come on, Guinevere! 拜托了 吉娜薇
[45:29] Put it in “O” for “Onward.” 打到”O” 前进挡
[45:36] Drive! 好好开车
[45:41] Okay, you’re gonna have to merge. 好了 要并线了
[45:45] – Speed up! – I can’t do this. -加速 -我不行
[45:46] – Yes, you can. – I’m not ready! -你可以的 -我还没准备好
[45:47] You’ll never be ready. Merge! 你永远准备不好的 并线
[45:53] Nice job! 漂亮
[46:00] – Hey, don’t hit Gwinny. – Barley! -别打吉妮 -巴利
[46:05] – Oh, no. – Get around ’em! -不 -绕过去
[46:07] – They’re not letting me in. – Signal. -他们不让我插进去 -发信号
[46:08] You don’t have a signaler. 你的车没有转向灯
[46:10] Stick your arm straight out the window to signal left. 把你的胳膊从窗户伸出去 表示你要左打了
[46:20] – Get back here. – Just keep driving. -回来 -接着开
[46:28] Barley! 巴利
[46:34] The mountains are north. 山脉在北边
[46:36] You need to get all the way over. 你得顺着这条路开到头
[46:41] What the…? 什么…
[46:44] Oh, it is on, Shades! Get ’em! 开战了 墨镜仔 抓住他们
[47:00] – Ian, stay focused! – I can’t! -伊恩 专心开车 -我没法专心
[47:02] You have to focus or we are all dead! 你必须专心 要不我们都得死
[47:07] Just stay cool. 放松
[47:18] Way to go, Guinevere! 干得漂亮 吉娜薇
[47:25] Hit it! 启动
[47:29] We’re not gonna make it! 过不去了
[47:48] Dad, are you okay? 爸爸 你还好吗
[47:50] He’s fine, thanks to the skillful driving 他没事 感谢伊恩·莱特福先生
[47:52] of Sir Ian Lightfoot. High five! 高超的驾驶技术 击掌
[47:55] What is happening? 怎么了
[47:56] I think the spell is wearing off. 我感觉魔咒开始失效了
[47:59] Get off my face. 别压在我的脸上
[48:08] Chantor’s Talon! Cops! 警笛 是警察
[48:10] – Pull over. – I don’t have a license. -靠边停车 -我没有驾照
[48:12] My wallet’s still tiny. 我的钱包还没变回来
[48:18] Step out of the vehicle. 从车上下来
[48:20] – What are we gonna do? – I don’t know. -我们要怎么做 -我不知道
[48:21] How are we gonna explain…? Oh, no. Dad! 我们要怎么解释 不 爸
[48:33] You have a long night there, buddy? 晚上过得挺精彩啊 兄弟
[48:35] Sir, I’m gonna ask you 先生 现在请你
[48:36] to walk this straight line. 沿着这条直线走过来
[48:37] They’re gonna take Dad. 他们会逮捕爸爸
[48:38] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[48:39] Oh, I got it. The disguise spell. 我知道了 用伪装咒
[48:42] You can disguise yourself to be anyone you want. 你可以把自己变成想变的人
[48:45] But what if I mess up again? 要是又搞砸了怎么办
[48:46] According to the spell, 根据这条咒语上写的
[48:47] “Disguising yourself is a lie, “伪装术是一种欺骗
[48:49] “So you must tell the truth to get by.” 所以只有说真话才能过关”
[48:51] As long as you don’t tell a lie, the spell will be fine. 只要你不撒谎 咒语就不会消失
[48:54] Okay. Who are we gonna be? 那好吧 我们变成谁呢
[48:57] Okay, we’re taking you down to the station. 好了 我们要带你去警局
[49:00] What seems to be the problem here, fellow police folk? 这里出了什么事 我的警察伙伴们
[49:06] Officer Bronco? 布朗科警官
[49:07] Were you in that van? 你刚才在那辆车里吗
[49:09] Affirmative. And we will… 是的 并且我们会
[49:10] I mean, I will take full responsibility 我是说 我会为那个家伙
[49:13] for that fella right there, 全权负责
[49:14] so you can just release him over to me. 你们可以直接把他交给我
[49:16] I wanted to be the front. 我想在前面
[49:18] No way. I’ll do the talking. 不行 我来和他们说
[49:19] Bronco, I thought you were working on the other side of town. 布朗科 你不是负责镇子另一头吗
[49:22] I, uh, changed my mind. 我 改变主意了
[49:25] Something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[49:26] Just a little neck cramp. 就是脖子有点抽筋
[49:30] You have to stop lying. 你不能再撒谎了
[49:32] Answer every question with a question. 用提问来回答问题
[49:34] What exactly are you doing out here? 你究竟在这做什么呢
[49:37] What am I doing out here? 我在这里做什么
[49:38] What are any of us doing out here? 我们都在这里做什么呢
[49:42] I never thought about it like that. 我从没思考过这样的问题
[49:44] Nice. 漂亮
[49:45] With all due respect, you didn’t answer my question. 无意冒犯 你没回答我的问题
[49:48] Well, we were just exercising 我们刚才在给伊恩
[49:50] some driver’s education drills for Ian. 做驾驶培训
[49:55] Who is Ian? 伊恩是谁
[49:57] Is that Laurel’s kid? 那是劳蕾尔的儿子吗
[49:59] Ian is Laurel’s kid. 伊恩是劳蕾尔的儿子
[50:02] Your stepson was swerving all over the road. 你的继子一路上都在左摇右摆
[50:05] Yeah, well… 是 这个嘛
[50:06] that guy’s not all there today. 那小子今天不在状态
[50:08] Yeah, he does seem a little off. 是 他看起来是有点迷糊
[50:12] You seem a little off yourself. 你看起来也有点不对劲
[50:16] Actually, if I’m being completely honest, 其实 说句实在话
[50:19] I’m not super great in this kind of situation, 在这种情况下 我感觉不太自在
[50:22] and I’m starting to freak out a little bit. 我有点开始害怕了
[50:24] And I’m all sweaty and weird, and I don’t know what to say 我不停出汗 举止奇怪 也不知道该说什么
[50:27] and I just feel like I can’t do anything right, 我感觉自己什么都做不对
[50:29] and I’m a total weirdo. 我真是个怪人
[50:31] Hold on, hold on. 慢着 慢着
[50:34] I think I know what’s going on here. 我好像知道是怎么回事了
[50:37] You do? 是吗
[50:38] It’s not easy being a new parent. 初为人父母都不容易
[50:40] My girlfriend’s daughter got me pulling my hair out, okay? 我女朋友的女儿也让我抓狂 好吗
[50:44] Yeah. 是啊
[50:45] All right, we can let him go. 好了 可以让他走了
[50:47] Okay, well, I’m just gonna take him to the van. 好吧 我带他上车了
[50:51] It gets better. All right? Good luck, Bronco. 会好起来的 明白吗 祝你好运 布朗科
[50:53] You, too, Officer. 你也是 警官
[50:55] Keep workin’ hard or hardly workin’. 继续努力 不然就没得努力了
[50:59] Now, that was a good Colt. 你演的柯尔特可真像
[51:02] I don’t envy you, Bronco. 我可不羡慕你 布朗科
[51:03] That Lightfoot kid is a handful. 那个莱特福家的孩子很难搞
[51:06] I’m gonna have to disagree with you there. 这我可就不同意了
[51:08] I think Ian’s a pretty stand-up citizen. 我觉得伊恩是个很正直的市民
[51:12] Not him, the older one. 没说他 我说的是大点的那个
[51:14] What? 什么
[51:15] I mean, the guy’s a screwup. 那孩子就是个麻烦精
[51:18] You can’t say you don’t agree. 这你不会不同意了吧
[51:20] I don’t. 我不同意
[51:24] What? 什么
[51:26] I mean, okay, well… 我是说 好吧
[51:28] I gotta get going. Gotta get Ian home. 我得走了 得送伊恩回家
[51:32] I mean, I’m late for work. 我是说 我上班要迟到了
[51:33] Sorry, I mean, I’m feelin’ a little sick. 抱歉 我是说 我感觉有点不舒服
[51:35] I mean tired. Sick and tired. Gotta go! 我是指疲惫 疲惫得不舒服 得走了
[51:37] See you Monday! 周一见
[51:43] Man. Bronco is losin’ it. 天呐 布朗科快要崩溃了
[51:46] See, that’s why I never got married. 所以我才不会结婚呢
[51:48] Old Gore can’t be tied down. 老戈尔可受不了被束缚
[51:56] This is Specter. 我是斯贝克特
[51:57] Can you put me through to Officer Colt Bronco? 能帮我接通柯尔特·布朗科警官吗
[52:11] Barley, I don’t know what happened back there. 巴利 我不知道刚才是怎么回事
[52:14] But I don’t think you’re a screwup. 但我不觉得你是麻烦精
[52:19] Maybe the magic just got it wrong, you know. 或许是魔法搞错了
[52:23] Yeah. 你说是就是吧
[52:26] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道刚才是怎么回事
[52:29] Barley! Barley! 巴利 巴利
[52:37] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[52:41] Barley, come on. This is all just… 巴利 拜托 这都只是…
[52:43] I’m not a screwup. 我不是麻烦精
[52:44] I didn’t say you were. 我没这么说
[52:45] The magic said it for you. 魔法已经替你说出来了
[52:47] Well, the magic got it wrong. 魔法搞错了
[52:49] Magic doesn’t get it wrong! 魔法不会搞错
[52:50] The cop asked a question, 那个警察问了一个问题
[52:51] you answered, and magic revealed the truth. Right? 你做出了回答 然后魔法揭露了真相 对吗
[52:55] Right? 对吧
[52:55] I don’t know how any of this stuff works. 我不知道这都是怎么回事
[52:57] All I know is that everything we’ve done tonight has gone wrong. 我只知道今晚我们做的所有事都出了问题
[53:01] Yeah, it’s gone wrong because you won’t listen to me. 对 那是因为你不听我的
[53:03] Are you kidding? 你没搞错吧
[53:03] Because everything we’ve done has been your idea. 因为所有事都是你的主意
[53:06] But you didn’t do it my way. 但你没按我的想法去做
[53:07] You didn’t let me handle the Manticore. 你不让我去说服蝎尾飞狮
[53:08] You freaked out when I talked to the sprites. 我跟精灵们交谈 你大惊小怪
[53:10] ‘Cause you don’t think I have good ideas. 因为你认定了我想不出好主意
[53:12] What? Of course I do. 什么 当然不是了
[53:13] Great! Then I think we should take the Path of Peril. 那好 那我觉得我们应该走危险小径
[53:15] And I also think that would be good, normally… 我觉得这样也很好 通常来说…
[53:19] See? 看吧
[53:19] But, I told you, this isn’t a game. 但是 我跟你说过了 这不是游戏
[53:21] All that matters today is Dad, 今天最重要的是爸爸
[53:23] and right now he’s sitting in that van, 而现在他正坐在车里
[53:25] and he’s confused… 充满疑惑…
[53:27] What? 怎么了
[53:32] What is he doing? 他在做什么
[53:33] I think he can feel the vibrations of the music, 他好像可以感受到音乐的律动
[53:35] and he’s dancing. 他在跳舞
[53:43] He is terrible. 他跳得真糟
[53:51] Yeah. He’s really, really bad. 对 他跳得真的真的真的很糟
[53:55] No. Here he comes. 不好 他过来了
[53:56] No, no, no. Thanks, Dad. Dad, thank you. 不用了 谢了 爸爸 不用了
[53:59] I’m good. Stop. 我就算了 别闹了
[54:00] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[54:03] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[54:04] I’m not really a big dancer. 我不太会跳舞
[54:10] Just imagine what the top half of this dance looks like. 想象一下这个舞的上半身是怎么跳的
[54:13] I bet it goes something like this. 我敢说应该是这样的
[54:25] You danced your shoelaces loose there, Pop. 你跳到鞋带都散了 爸爸
[54:32] You know, I wanna see him, too. 你知道吗 我也想见到他
[54:36] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[54:38] It’s not fair for you to call me a screwup 如果不给我机会做件正确的事
[54:40] if you don’t give me a chance to get something right. 就说我是麻烦精 这样不公平
[54:44] Just do one thing my way. 就一件事按我说的做吧
[54:47] You really think this Path of Peril 你真觉得这条危险小径
[54:50] is the best way to go to the mountain? 是去山上的最佳路线
[54:56] Okay. 好吧
[55:12] So, where is your magic sword? 所以你的魔法剑在哪
[55:15] It lies beyond those gates. 就在这扇门里面
[55:18] If we don’t leave here with the sword, 如果我们不能带着剑离开这里
[55:21] your boys are doomed. 你的儿子就死定了
[55:23] There you are. 给
[55:24] One garlic crusher. 一个捣蒜器
[55:26] No, Curse Crusher. 不 是碎咒之剑
[55:27] It’s a large magical sword. 是一把很大的魔法剑
[55:29] Sword. 剑
[55:31] Sword, sword, sword. 剑 剑 剑
[55:33] I mean, I got this thing. 我有这么个东西
[55:36] – That’s it! – How much? -就是这个 -多少钱
[55:39] – Let’s call it, uh, 10. – Great! -就十块吧 -太好了
[55:41] Forged of the rarest metals, 由最稀有的金属铸成
[55:43] the only sword of its kind in all the land. 这世上独一无二的剑
[55:47] Hello, old friend. We shall never part again. 你好呀 老朋友 我们再也不会分开了
[55:50] Turns out this sword 原来这把剑
[55:52] is the only sword of its kind in all the land. 在这世上仅此一把
[55:55] So, let’s call it 10,000. 那就一万块
[55:59] – You can’t do that! – Well, I just did. -你不能这么做 -我就这么做了
[56:03] Okay, you had better… 好吧 你最好…
[56:06] Yeah? 喂
[56:06] I talked to some other officers, 我刚问了几个警察
[56:08] and they said the boys were last seen going north. 他们说最后看到孩子们向北边去了
[56:10] – Are they okay? – They’re fine. -他们没事吧 -他们没事
[56:12] But the officers said… Well, honey, 但警官们说…亲爱的
[56:14] this night keeps getting stranger and stranger. 这事越来越奇怪了
[56:17] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[56:18] Some kind of winged bear-snake lady? 一位长翅膀的熊蛇女士
[56:20] Winged lion-scorpion lady! 是长翅膀的狮蝎女士
[56:23] It sure does. 确实
[56:24] Listen, I need that sword. 听着 我需要那把剑
[56:26] My sons have a once-in-a-lifetime chance 我儿子这辈子只有这次机会
[56:28] to see their father. 能见到自己的父亲
[56:29] Now, my oldest son… 现在 我的大儿子…
[56:31] Holy son of a… You killed her! 我的天啊…你把她杀了
[56:34] It’s okay. She’s only temporarily paralyzed. 没事的 她只是暂时动弹不得
[56:36] You can’t do this. 你不能这么做
[56:38] – Well, I just did. – Grab the sword. -我就这么做了 -拿上剑
[56:40] – Don’t you touch that. – Here you go. -你敢碰那把剑 -给你
[56:42] And a little something extra for your trouble. 再多给你点 赔偿你的损失
[56:44] I love your store. 我很喜欢你的店
[56:45] That’s so pretty. 那个真好看
[56:49] Yeah! 棒
[56:51] Laurel, what’s happening? 劳蕾尔 怎么了
[56:52] – Yeah! – Hello? Are you all right? -棒 -喂 你还好吗
[56:54] Laurel? 劳蕾尔
[56:54] Colt, I can’t talk. The boys need me. 柯尔特 我不讲了 孩子们需要我
[56:57] Wait! 等等
[56:59] Dang those kids. 这俩臭孩子
[57:33] ♪ We’re heading on a quest ♪ ♪ 我们踏上任务之旅 ♪
[57:35] ♪ Our father we must retrieve ♪ ♪ 誓要带回我们的父亲 ♪
[57:36] ♪ The Lightfoot brothers can’t be stopped ♪ ♪ 莱特福兄弟所向无敌 ♪
[57:39] ♪ Something, something ♪ ♪ 词词句句 ♪
[57:40] ♪ That rhymes with retrieve ♪ ♪ 和前面押韵 ♪
[57:46] Yeah, we’re still here. 对 我们还在
[57:49] Well, good morning to thee, dear Lightfoot men. 你们早上好啊 莱特福家的男人们
[57:52] Welcome to the Path of Peril. 欢迎来到危险小径
[57:55] It’s not much of a path. 这都算不上是小径吧
[57:57] Well, you know, they never really developed around here. 这里一直都没被开发
[58:00] So, heads up, we could run into anything. 所以小心点 我们可能会遇上任何东西
[58:02] A centicore, wolf dragon, gelatinous cube. 野迩兽 狼龙 胶质怪
[58:05] Okay, what is a gelatinous cube? 好吧 胶质怪是什么
[58:07] It’s a giant green cube 就是一个巨大的绿色立方体
[58:09] that instantly disintegrates all that it touches. 任何东西一碰到它就会立即分解
[58:12] We are not gonna run into a… Oh! Stop! 我们遇不上…停车
[58:25] What is this? 这是什么
[58:26] Bottomless pit. 无底深渊
[58:28] Whatever falls in there, falls forever. 只要掉了下去 会永远处在下落之中
[58:34] Dad, come here. 爸爸 过来
[58:37] Ian, check it out. 伊恩 快看
[58:38] This is an ancient drawbridge. 这是一座古代吊桥
[58:41] We lower that bad boy 把这个大家伙放下来
[58:43] and we are on our way to Raven’s Point. 就能去乌鸦角了
[58:46] Look around for a lever. 在附近找找控制杆
[58:50] Found it. 找到了
[58:51] But it’s on the other side. 但是是在悬崖另一边
[58:55] Okay, I got this. 好吧 交给我
[58:58] Aloft Elevar. 悬浮升空
[59:04] You can’t cast a levitation spell on something that far away. 你不能离这么远施悬浮咒
[59:06] It only has, like, a 15-meter enchanting radius. 这个魔法的有效距离只有十五米
[59:09] Dad, can you believe this guy? 爸爸 瞧这家伙傻的
[59:12] What we need is a Trust Bridge. 我们需要的是信任之桥咒
[59:14] It’s a spell that creates a magical bridge you can walk on. 这个咒语能搭起一座可以过人的桥
[59:18] Just say “Bridgrigar Invisia.” 只用念”隐身之桥”
[59:21] Okay. Bridgrigar Invisia. 好 隐身之桥
[59:23] Bridgrigar Invisia! 隐形之桥
[59:29] – It didn’t work. – No, the spell’s still going. -没有用 -不 咒语效力还在
[59:31] You won’t know if your bridge worked until you step on it. 只有踩上去才知道到底有没有用
[59:34] Step on what? 踩什么
[59:34] If you believe the bridge is there, then it’s there. 如果你相信桥在它就在
[59:37] – But it’s not. – Well, not with that attitude. -可是没在 -你这态度可不行
[59:39] I’m not gonna step out onto nothing. 我才不要去踩空气
[59:44] Now we’ve got a rope. 现在有绳子了
[59:46] But you’re not gonna even need it because… 但是你根本用不上它 因为…
[59:47] – I want the rope! – Okay. -我要绳子 -好吧
[59:49] I’m just saying you’re not gonna need the rope, 我只是说你根本用不上这根绳子
[59:50] because I know you can make that bridge. 因为我知道你能把桥变出来
[1:00:03] I’m dying! I’m dying! I’m dead! I’m dead! I’m dead! 我要死了 我要死了 我死了 我死了
[1:00:05] – My life is over. – I got you. -我的生命到头了 -我抓住你了
[1:00:11] Okay, you fell. 好吧 你掉下去了
[1:00:12] – But was that so bad? – Yes! -但真有那么吓人吗 -当然了
[1:00:14] – Are you still alive? – Yes. -你是不是还活着 -是的
[1:00:16] Okay, so now you know the worst that can happen. 现在你知道最糟的情况是什么了
[1:00:19] So, there’s nothing to be scared of, right? 那就没什么好怕的了 对吧
[1:00:26] Bridgrigar Invisia! 隐形之桥
[1:00:34] You can do this. 你可以的
[1:00:44] There you go! 我说行吧
[1:00:49] Believe with every step. 相信你走的每一步
[1:00:58] You’ve got me, right? 你还拉着我吧
[1:01:00] I still got you. 放心吧
[1:01:03] Ian Lightfoot is fearless. 伊恩·莱特福无所畏惧
[1:01:09] This is amazing! 这真是太棒了
[1:01:14] Yeah! But just keep going. 没错 继续前进
[1:01:16] Don’t look back. Just straight ahead. 不要回头 勇往直前
[1:01:21] You’ve still got the rope, right? 你还拉着绳子 对吧
[1:01:23] Yeah, I got it. 没错 我拉着
[1:01:25] I am not afraid! 我不害怕
[1:01:27] Man, I could stay out here all day. 老兄 我可以整天待这上面
[1:01:32] Okay, but keep moving. 好的 可你得继续前进
[1:01:33] We’ve gotta see Dad, remember? 我们得见爸爸 记得吗
[1:01:35] Dad, this last step is for you. 爸爸 最后一步为你而走
[1:01:56] He did it, Dad. 他成功了 爸爸
[1:02:06] That was amazing. 你太了不起了
[1:02:07] How long was the rope gone? 绳子什么时候掉的
[1:02:10] Just, like, the second half of it. 就下半段吧
[1:02:13] I needed that rope. 我需要那根绳子
[1:02:16] But did you? 你真的需要吗
[1:02:24] Ian! Look. 伊恩 看
[1:02:27] It’s a raven. 是只乌鸦
[1:02:30] The clue on the menu said Raven’s Point. 菜单上的线索说在乌鸦角
[1:02:34] Yeah. In the mountains. 没错 在山里
[1:02:37] But maybe the puzzle didn’t mean the mountain. 可是也许谜语的答案并不是这座山
[1:02:39] Maybe it means follow where the raven is pointing. 或许说的是乌鸦指向的地方
[1:02:46] It’s another raven. 又一只乌鸦
[1:02:48] That one could be pointing to another raven, 那只可能指向另一只乌鸦
[1:02:50] all the way to the gem. 一直指引我们找到宝石
[1:02:52] I… I had us going the wrong way. 我之前指错了路
[1:02:55] Well, I told you. My gut knows where to go. 我说吧 我的直觉[肚子]知道该往哪走
[1:02:57] Don’t you, boy? Yes, you do. 不是吗 小子 是的 没错
[1:03:01] Come on, Dad. 走吧 爸爸
[1:03:02] Guinevere will get us to that raven in no time. 吉娜薇很快就能把我们带到那只乌鸦那
[1:03:10] You guys… 你们俩…
[1:03:13] are in trouble, big time. 有麻烦了 大麻烦
[1:03:15] No, no, no, Colt. We found a spell. 不不不 柯尔特 我们找到一个咒语
[1:03:17] If we finish it before sunset, we’ll get to see our father. 如果能在日落前完成 我们就可以见到爸爸了
[1:03:21] Well, your mom told me 你妈告诉过我
[1:03:23] there was some kind of strange family issue going on, 你们家发生了奇怪的事
[1:03:27] and this is definitely strange. 这绝对算得上奇怪
[1:03:30] But no, dang it. 但不行 该死的
[1:03:31] I’m not letting you upset your mother anymore. 我不会再让你们惹妈妈烦心
[1:03:33] Now you get in the vehicle, I’m escorting you home. 快点上车 我送你们回去
[1:03:35] No. No way. 不 不行
[1:03:36] I’m giving you to the count of three. 我数到三
[1:03:40] – Okay, we’ll go. – Ian. -好的 我们回 -伊恩
[1:03:43] He’s a police officer. 他是警察
[1:03:52] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[1:03:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:03:57] Son of a… 他妈…
[1:04:00] I need backup. Runaway van! 我需要支援 车辆逃窜
[1:04:03] Iandore Lightfoot, breaking the rules. 伊恩多尔·莱特福不守规矩了
[1:04:06] I can’t believe I’m running from the cops. 不敢相信我在逃离警察追捕
[1:04:08] You’re not running from the cops, 你不是逃离警察追捕
[1:04:09] you’re running from our mom’s boyfriend. 你是逃离咱妈的男朋友
[1:04:13] Okay, now you’re running from the cops. 好吧 现在是逃离警察追捕了
[1:04:27] Hold on! 抓牢了
[1:04:33] Yeah! Nice going, Guinevere! 棒 干得漂亮 吉娜薇
[1:04:52] What did I do? I shouldn’t have driven away. 我干了什么 我不该开车逃走
[1:04:54] No, it was great. 不 你做得很棒
[1:04:56] Block the road with those boulders. 用那些大石块堵住路
[1:04:57] What? How? 什么 怎么做
[1:04:59] Arcane Lightning. 闪电奥术
[1:05:00] You said that’s the hardest spell. 你说过那是最难的咒语
[1:05:02] You are ready. 你已经准备好了
[1:05:03] “To make lightning strike with ease, “要轻松召唤闪电
[1:05:05] “one must follow all decrees.” 必须遵循所有要诀”
[1:05:06] You have to do everything. 你必须达到所有要求
[1:05:07] Speak from your heart’s fire, 释放内心的火焰
[1:05:09] trust yourself, focus, all of it. 相信自己 专注 全部都要做到
[1:05:13] Voltar Thundasir. 闪电霹雳
[1:05:16] Voltar Thundasir! 闪电霹雳
[1:05:18] Voltar Thundasir! 闪电霹雳
[1:05:27] I can’t! I can’t do it. 不行 我做不到
[1:05:31] We’re not gonna see you, Dad. And it’s all my fault. 我们见不到你了 爸爸 都是我的错
[1:05:55] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:06:42] What the…? 怎么回事…
[1:06:52] Barley. 巴利
[1:06:54] She was just a beat-up old van. 她只是一辆破旧不堪的车
[1:06:58] Come on, we gotta go. 来吧 我们得走了
[1:08:04] Wait. 等等
[1:08:20] You see that, Dad? 你看到了吗 爸爸
[1:08:21] The apprentice has become the master. 青出于蓝而胜于蓝
[1:08:27] It looks like water. 看起来像水
[1:08:33] So, what’s the X mean? 那么X代表什么
[1:08:35] On a quest, an X only means one thing. 寻宝中 X只代表一样东西
[1:08:39] We go to the end of the water, we’ll find that Phoenix Gem. 走到水的尽头 就能找到凤凰宝石
[1:08:54] Unicorns! 独角兽
[1:09:18] Cool. 酷
[1:09:23] This water could go on for miles. 这条河可能有几千米长
[1:09:25] We don’t have that kinda time. 我们没时间了
[1:09:28] If we had something to float on, 如果有什么能浮在水面上
[1:09:30] we could cast a velocity spell on it, 我就可以施一个加速咒
[1:09:32] fly down the tunnel like a magic jet ski. 像坐魔法摩托艇一样飞快地冲出隧道
[1:09:34] Well, there’s not much to float on. 水面上什么都没有
[1:09:36] Remember, on a quest, 记住 做任务时
[1:09:38] you have to use what you’ve got. 只能有什么就用什么
[1:09:43] Magnora Gantuan! 速速生长
[1:09:49] Accelior! 加速
[1:09:54] This is actually kinda cool. 这还挺酷的
[1:09:56] So, what other spells do you know? 你还知道什么咒语
[1:09:59] Brace yourself, young mage. 听好了 小魔法师
[1:10:01] I know all there is to know of magic. 我知道所有魔法
[1:10:07] Colt, we know where the boys are going. 柯尔特 我们知道他们俩要去哪
[1:10:09] We just have to get to them before they unleash the curse. 我们得赶在他们释放诅咒前找到他们
[1:10:11] – The what? – Let’s crush some curses! -什么 -我们去打破诅咒吧
[1:10:14] The curse. The curse that protects the gem 诅咒 那个把一块石头变成巨龙
[1:10:15] by turning into a rock dragon or something. 来保护宝石的诅咒
[1:10:17] A what dragon? 什么龙
[1:10:18] I can’t explain it. 我说不清
[1:10:19] I just know we have to get to the boys fast. 我只知道我们必须尽快找到他们
[1:10:21] We’ll get to them fast. We’ll get to them so fast. 我们会很快找到他们 非常快
[1:10:25] Well, I almost had ’em, but Ian, he just drove off. 我差点抓到他们 可伊恩开车逃了
[1:10:28] – Good for him. – What? -干得不错 -什么
[1:10:30] No, I just mean he’s scared to drive. 不 我是说他害怕开车
[1:10:32] Thinks something’s gonna come at him out of the… 觉得会有什么东西突然撞上…
[1:10:45] I think I stung my leg. 我的腿好像卡住了
[1:10:46] Laurel, what happened? What’s goin’ on? 劳蕾尔 发生了什么 怎么回事
[1:10:48] You almost killed me, lady. 你差点害死我了 女士
[1:10:49] Are you okay? Where did you come from? 你还好吗 你从哪冒出来的
[1:10:52] You were in our flight path. 是你开到了我们的飞行路线上
[1:10:54] – Are you all right? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我没事
[1:10:56] No. Our transport! 糟糕 我们的车
[1:10:58] How are we going to get to your sons now? 这下怎么去找你儿子
[1:11:00] Come on, Pixie Dusters, let’s take to the skies. 走吧 闪粉仙子们 飞向天空吧
[1:11:03] I was born to fly! 我为飞翔而生
[1:11:06] How do you feel about exercising those wings? 你觉得活动下翅膀怎么样
[1:11:14] Boombastia! 烟火轰鸣
[1:11:15] – Remember… – Right. -记住… -对了
[1:11:18] Boombastia! 烟火轰鸣
[1:11:23] You’re a natural! Think fast. 你是天才 加快节奏
[1:11:24] Aloft Elevar! 悬浮升空
[1:11:25] Yeah! Nice! 棒 漂亮
[1:11:29] Careful how much boat you’re eating there, man, 留意点 别把船吃光了
[1:11:31] we still gotta make it to the end of the tunnel. 我们还得撑到隧道尽头
[1:11:33] Yeah. Good point. 有道理
[1:11:38] I can’t believe I’m this close to actually talking to Dad. 不敢相信我马上就要跟爸爸面对面对话了
[1:11:42] You know what I’m gonna ask him? 你知道我要问他什么吗
[1:11:43] If he ever gave himself a wizard name. 他有没有给自己起个魔法师名
[1:11:45] What? 什么
[1:11:45] Well, ’cause he was into magic. 因为他喜欢魔法
[1:11:46] Lots of wizards have cool names. 很多魔法师都有很酷的名字
[1:11:48] Alora the Majestic. 不可一世阿罗拉
[1:11:50] Birdar the Fanciful. 奇思妙想博尔达
[1:11:52] Anyway, it’ll just be nice to have more than four memories of him. 总之 对他的记忆超过四件事真好
[1:11:56] – Three. – Hmm? -三件 -什么
[1:11:57] You only have three memories. 你只记得三件事
[1:11:59] Yeah. 没错
[1:12:00] Barley, do you have another memory of Dad you haven’t told me? 巴利 你有什么关于爸爸的回忆没告诉我吗
[1:12:04] No, it’s just not my favorite. 不 只是我不太喜欢那件事
[1:12:07] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:12:10] When Dad was sick, 爸爸生病时
[1:12:14] I was supposed to go in and say goodbye to him. 我本该进去跟他道别
[1:12:19] But he was hooked up to all these tubes, 但他身上连着那么多管子
[1:12:23] and he just didn’t look like himself. 我都快认不出他了
[1:12:28] I got scared, 我害怕了
[1:12:31] and I didn’t go in. 就没有进去
[1:12:36] That’s when I decided 从那以后我就决定
[1:12:38] I was never gonna be scared ever again. 我再也不为任何事而害怕
[1:12:46] Looks like we’re coming up on somethin’. 前方好像出现了什么东西
[1:12:58] The final gauntlet. 终极考验
[1:13:12] The Phoenix Gem is just on the other side. 穿过这里我们就能找到凤凰宝石了
[1:13:18] Careful, there could be booby traps. 小心 这里可能有陷阱
[1:13:21] This place is, like, 1,000 years old. 这地方看起来都有一千多年了
[1:13:23] There’s no way there could be… 怎么可能有…
[1:13:31] Oh, no. 糟了
[1:13:34] It can’t be. 不会吧
[1:13:37] A gelatinous cube! 胶质怪
[1:13:45] Run! 快跑
[1:13:46] Wait! It’s some kind of puzzle. 等等 这是个谜题
[1:13:48] We gotta figure it out before… 我们得先解开…
[1:13:48] No time. Grab a shield. 没时间了 快拿个盾牌
[1:14:03] – Jump! Trust me! – What? -跳过去 相信我 -什么
[1:14:07] Aloft Elevar! 悬浮升空
[1:14:14] Ian. 伊恩
[1:14:27] Don’t step on that. 别踩到那个
[1:14:32] I didn’t touch it. 我没碰它
[1:14:38] Voltar Thundasir! 闪电霹雳
[1:14:47] The tile down there has the same shape as the opening. 下面那块石头和开口处有一样的图案
[1:14:49] Maybe we were supposed to step on it? 也许我们应该踩上去
[1:14:51] – What? – I got it. -什么 -交给我
[1:14:52] No, Barley! 不要 巴利
[1:15:00] Oh! It’s working! 打开了
[1:15:05] It’s impossible. 不行的
[1:15:07] No one can hold their breath that long. 没人能憋气那么久
[1:15:43] We made it! 我们成功了
[1:15:46] The Phoenix Gem awaits beyond this door. 凤凰宝石就在这扇门外等着我们
[1:15:49] Shall we? 我们一起过去吧
[1:15:50] We certainly shall! 当然
[1:15:52] Dad, we have followed the quest, 爸爸 我们完成了寻宝任务
[1:15:54] and it has led us to our victory! 马上就要走向胜利了
[1:16:16] We’re back home. 我们回来了 回家了
[1:16:17] No, that doesn’t make sense. We took the Path of Peril. 这不可能 我们走了危险小径
[1:16:20] We followed the ravens, 跟着乌鸦所指的方向
[1:16:22] we went to the end of the water… 一直到了河流源头
[1:16:24] Unless the X meant stay away from the water. 除非这个X是指远离水域
[1:16:26] Or it could be, like, a campfire? 也可能是指篝火
[1:16:28] It’s okay. We can figure this out. 没关系 我们会想明白的
[1:16:30] Figure out what? We’re back where we started. 还想什么 我们又回到原点了
[1:16:32] I mean, it has to be here. There was a gauntlet. 肯定是这里 我们经历了考验
[1:16:34] I mean, unless that gauntlet was for, 除非那个考验
[1:16:36] coincidentally, some different quest. 碰巧是为了其它任务而设的
[1:16:38] – That’s a possibility. – What? -那也有可能 -什么
[1:16:39] No, no, no. This has to be where the Phoenix Gem is. 不不不 凤凰宝石肯定在这里
[1:16:42] I followed my gut. 我听从了直觉
[1:16:44] – Oh, no. – What? -不 -怎么了
[1:16:47] The gem is in the mountain. 宝石在山里
[1:16:49] The mountain we could have been to hours ago if we just… 我们本该几小时前就到了那座山 如果我们…
[1:16:53] If we just stayed on the expressway. 如果我们继续走高速
[1:16:55] No, the expressway is too obvious. 不对 高速太明显了
[1:16:57] You can never take the obvious… 不能选择过于明显的…
[1:16:58] If I hadn’t listened to you! Okay? 要是我没听你的就好了 好吗
[1:17:00] I can’t believe this. 太难以置信了
[1:17:02] You act like you know what you’re doing, 你装作知道自己在做什么
[1:17:04] but you don’t have a clue, 但你就像个没头苍蝇
[1:17:06] and that’s because you are a screwup. 因为你就是个麻烦精
[1:17:09] And now you’ve screwed up my chance 现在我终于有机会能见到从未谋面的爸爸
[1:17:10] to have the one thing I never had! 却被你搞砸了
[1:17:18] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[1:17:20] To spend what little time we have left with Dad. 和爸爸共度我们仅存的一点时光
[1:17:24] Ian, wait! 伊恩 等等
[1:17:26] We can still find the Phoenix Gem. 我们还是可以找到凤凰宝石的
[1:17:29] We just have to keep lookin’. 别放弃
[1:17:31] Ian! 伊恩
[1:17:34] Ian! 伊恩
[1:17:46] No, Dad. 不 爸爸
[1:17:48] He’s not here. 他不在
[1:18:01] Come on. Where is it? 快出现啊 在哪里呢
[1:18:04] Follow the water. 跟随水流
[1:18:13] All right. Come on, out of the fountain. 好了 出来 从喷泉里出来
[1:18:15] No, I’m looking for an ancient gem. 不 我在找一块古老的宝石
[1:18:18] Oh, yeah, we know. “The old days.” 我们知道 “旧时光多美好”
[1:18:20] No! Stop! Please! No! 不 住手 拜托了 别这样
[1:18:21] Okay, ow, okay! 好了 疼 好了
[1:18:23] Okay. I’m leaving. 好了 我走
[1:18:26] – Hey! – Come on! -停下 -别闹了
[1:18:27] Can someone call the cops? We got the history buff again. 谁去报警 历史迷又来了
[1:18:40] 玩接球 一同散步
[1:18:58] – I can’t do this. – Yes, you can. -我不行 -你能行的
[1:19:00] – I’m not ready! – You’ll never be ready. Merge! -我还没准备好 -你永远准备不好的 并线
[1:19:05] Nice job! 漂亮
[1:19:14] – Think fast. – Aloft Elevar! -反应快点 -悬浮升空
[1:19:55] I know you’re stronger than that. 我知道你能做得更好
[1:19:56] My little brother has the magic gift. 我弟弟有魔法天赋
[1:19:59] Don’t hold back. 别迟疑
[1:20:01] Hey. You can do this. 你能做到的
[1:20:29] Okay, come on. Get down right now. 好了 别闹了 马上下来
[1:21:03] Barley! 巴利
[1:21:05] Ian! Look! 伊恩 快看
[1:21:10] Behind you! 当心身后
[1:21:14] It’s a curse. 是诅咒
[1:22:09] Barley, run! 巴利 快跑
[1:22:15] What do you want? The gem? 你想要什么 宝石吗
[1:22:18] Fine, take it! 行 拿去吧
[1:22:46] The Manticore! 蝎尾飞狮
[1:22:48] Mom? 妈妈
[1:22:49] It’s okay, boys, we’ll take care… 没事了 儿子们 剩下的交给我们…
[1:22:52] Whoa… You’re tilting! You’re tilting! 你歪了 歪了
[1:22:53] – Mom! – Go see your father! -妈妈 -去见你的父亲
[1:22:56] It’s okay! If they stab the beast’s core 没事的 只要她们用那把剑
[1:22:58] with that sword, the curse will be broken. 刺中那怪兽的核心 诅咒就会解除
[1:23:01] Come on! 我们走
[1:23:30] Barley, what I said before… I am so sorry. 巴利 很抱歉我之前说了那样的话
[1:23:33] There’s no time. The sun’s about to set. 没时间了 太阳要落山了
[1:23:37] Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. 仅此一次 请赐予我重生
[1:23:40] Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth! 明日日落前 行于世一日
[1:23:46] Time to crush a curse! 该摧毁这个诅咒了
[1:23:55] My back. 我的背
[1:24:02] I am a mighty warrior. 我是一个勇猛的战士
[1:24:14] I am a mighty warrior! 我是一个勇猛的战士
[1:24:23] Hurry! I can’t hold this for long! 快点 我没办法拖住它太久
[1:24:31] No! No, no, no! Barley! 不不 不行了 巴利
[1:24:58] Boys, it’s coming back! 儿子们 它又来了
[1:25:05] I’ll go distract it. 我去引开它
[1:25:06] What? No! 什么 不行
[1:25:08] If you do that, you’ll miss Dad. 如果你那么做 会错过见到爸爸的机会
[1:25:09] It’s okay. Say hi to Dad for me. 没关系 替我跟爸爸问好
[1:25:14] – No. You go and say goodbye. – What? -不 你去跟爸爸道别 -什么
[1:25:17] I had someone who looked out for me. 一直有人保护着我
[1:25:19] Someone who pushed me to be 有人敦促着我成长
[1:25:21] more than I ever thought I could be. 让我强大到自己都不曾想像到
[1:25:24] I never had a dad, 我没有爸爸
[1:25:26] but I always had you. 但是我一直都有你
[1:25:37] Bridgrigar Invisia! 隐形之桥
[1:25:41] Boombastia! 烟火轰鸣
[1:25:51] Aloft Elevar! 悬浮升空
[1:26:08] No! 不
[1:26:17] No! No, no, no! 不 不 不
[1:26:21] Use what I have. 有什么就用什么
[1:26:22] Uh, what do I have? I have nothing. 我有什么 什么也没有
[1:26:24] Splinter. Magic in every fiber. 木刺 每一丝纤维都蕴藏着魔法
[1:26:27] Magnora Gantuan! 速速生长
[1:26:31] No! Voltar Thundasir! 不 闪电奥术
[1:26:41] Ian! 伊恩
[1:26:43] Accelior! 加速
[1:27:10] Ian! 伊恩
[1:28:59] What did he say? 他说了什么
[1:29:02] He said he always thought his wizard name 他说他一直觉得自己的魔法师名
[1:29:05] would be Wilden the Whimsical. 应该叫异想天开维尔登
[1:29:09] That’s really terrible. 真烂
[1:29:12] I know. 可不是
[1:29:16] He also said he’s very proud 他还说 他很骄傲
[1:29:19] of the person you grew up to be. 你成长为这样的一个人
[1:29:23] Well, I owe an awful lot of that to you. 那都多亏了有你
[1:29:29] He kinda said that, too. 他差不多也是那么说的
[1:29:35] And he told me to give you this. 他还让我给你这个
[1:30:06] Long ago, the world was full of wonder. 很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹
[1:30:12] It was adventurous, exciting, 它充满奇遇 惊险刺激
[1:30:16] and best of all, there was magic. 最厉害的是 有魔法存在
[1:30:22] Watch it! 看着点
[1:30:26] Bullseye! 正中靶心
[1:30:27] And then, with a slash of my mighty sword, 然后 我用力一挥我的利剑
[1:30:30] I severed the beast’s wings from its wretched body! 就将怪兽的翅膀从它伤痕累累的身躯上斩断了
[1:30:35] Okay, who wants cake? 好了 谁要吃蛋糕
[1:30:40] And I think, with a little bit of magic in your life, 我认为 生活中加入一点点魔法
[1:30:44] you can do almost anything. 你就可以变得无所不能
[1:30:46] Is that how you put the school back together? 你就是这么重建学校的吗
[1:30:48] Uh, yes. 是的
[1:30:48] Is that also how you destroyed 起先你也是这么
[1:30:50] the school in the first place? 毁掉学校的吧
[1:30:52] Also yes. 也没说错
[1:30:56] – That was great. – Thanks. -讲得太好了 -谢谢
[1:30:57] – You going to the park later? – Yeah! See you there. -一会去公园吗 -去 公园见
[1:31:05] Mom! 妈妈
[1:31:09] Blazey, down! 布拉泽 下来
[1:31:10] Who’s a good dragon? Who’s a good dragon? 谁是乖乖龙 乖乖龙
[1:31:12] So, how was school? 今天上学怎么样
[1:31:14] It was really good. 非常好
[1:31:15] Well, all right. 那太好了
[1:31:17] Hey, there he is. You workin’ hard? 回来了 你有好好学习吧
[1:31:18] No, hardly workin’. 没有 净偷懒啦
[1:31:21] I gotta go. I’m meeting the Manticore for a night out. 我得走了 今晚和蝎尾飞狮出去玩
[1:31:25] We got a one-one-three in progress. 有人投诉扰民
[1:31:26] All units report. 请所有警员回复
[1:31:28] Duty calls. Time to hit the trails. 使命召唤 该出门了
[1:31:30] Oh, you forgot your keys! 你忘拿钥匙了
[1:31:31] Don’t need ’em. I was born to run. 不需要 我生来就该奔跑
[1:31:35] Hyah! 驾
[1:31:46] So, how’s the new van? 新车怎么样
[1:31:48] Guinevere the Second is great. 吉娜薇二世棒极了
[1:31:50] I’ve almost got enough saved up for a sweet paint job. 我差不多快存够钱给她粉刷一新了
[1:31:52] – No, please don’t. – Why not? -不 不必了 -为什么
[1:31:54] Because I already took care of it. 因为我已经刷好了
[1:31:58] Oh, yeah! 太棒了
[1:32:02] Okay, best way to the park is to take 好了 去往公园最佳线路
[1:32:04] a little something called the Road of Ruin. 叫做毁灭之路
[1:32:08] – It’s too obvious. – Wait, what? -这也太明显了 -等等 你说什么
[1:32:10] On a quest, the clear path is never the right one. 做任务时 一览无余的道路从来都不是正确的选择
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: 127 Hours(127小时)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 21 Grams(21克)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme