英文名称:Onward
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Long ago, the world was full of wonder. | 很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹 |
[00:59] | It was adventurous… | 它充满奇遇 |
[01:02] | exciting… | 惊险刺激 |
[01:06] | and best of all… | 最厉害的是 |
[01:08] | there was magic. | 有魔法存在 |
[01:11] | Boombastia! | 烟火轰鸣 |
[01:23] | And that magic helped all in need. | 魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人 |
[01:26] | Flame Infernar! | 熊熊燃烧 |
[01:38] | Voltar Thundasir! | 闪电霹雳 |
[01:54] | But it wasn’t easy to master. | 但掌握它并不容易 |
[01:57] | And so the world found a simpler way to get by. | 所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活 |
[02:00] | I call it the light bulb. | 我给它命名为灯泡 |
[02:10] | ‘Tis so easy. | 太简便了 |
[02:17] | Over time… | 久而久之 |
[02:20] | magic faded away. | 魔法淡出了人们的视野 |
[02:41] | But I hope… | 但我希望 |
[02:47] | there’s a little magic left… | 在你们身上还能找到一些 |
[02:50] | in you. | 魔法 |
[02:50] | 衣服:恵柳第大学 莱特福 | |
[03:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:13] | We’re gonna get Warrior Z90 fit. | 我们将拥有Z90战士的完美身材 |
[03:15] | Let me hear you say, “I’m a mighty warrior.” | 让我听见你说 “我是一个勇猛的战士” |
[03:18] | I’m a mighty warrior. | 我是一个勇猛的战士 |
[03:19] | Morning, Mom. | 早啊 妈 |
[03:23] | Blazey, down! | 布拉泽 下来 |
[03:25] | Bad dragon! Back to your lair. | 不听话的龙 回你的窝去 |
[03:29] | Happy birthday, Mr. Adult Man. | 生日快乐 成年小伙 |
[03:31] | No, Mom. | 别这样 妈 |
[03:33] | Hey, buddy. Don’t wipe off my kisses. | 你这小子 别擦我的亲亲 |
[03:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | You’re wearing your dad’s sweatshirt. | 你穿了你爸爸的卫衣 |
[03:40] | You know. Finally fits. | 终于合身了 |
[03:41] | Aw, my little chubby cheeks is all grown up! | 我的小娃娃长大成人了 |
[03:44] | Okay, okay. Mom, I gotta eat something before school. | 好了 好了 妈 我上学前得吃点东西 |
[03:47] | We don’t have much food. | 家里吃的不多了 |
[03:48] | I still have to go to the grocery store. | 我还得去一趟杂货店 |
[03:50] | Ah, hands off, mister. | 手拿开 这位先生 |
[03:51] | Those are for your party tonight. | 这是给你今晚的派对准备的 |
[03:53] | It’s not a party, Mom. It’s just us. | 那不是派对 妈 只有家里人 |
[03:55] | You could invite those kids from your science class. | 你可以邀请科学课的同学 |
[03:57] | You said they seem pretty rockin’. | 你说过他们都很酷 |
[03:59] | I’m, uh, pretty sure I didn’t say it like that. | 我肯定不是这么形容的 |
[04:02] | And besides, I don’t even know them. | 再说了 我跟他们根本不熟 |
[04:03] | Well, your birthday’s a day to try new things. | 生日就该尝试新鲜事物 |
[04:06] | Be the new you. | 做个全新的自己 |
[04:08] | Speaking of trying new things, | 说到新鲜事 |
[04:09] | did you sign up for driving practice? | 你报名参加驾驶培训了没 |
[04:11] | No! No. | 没 没 |
[04:12] | I know you’re a little scared to drive, sweetie pie, but… | 我知道你有点害怕开车 宝贝 可是… |
[04:15] | I’m not scared, Mom. I’m gonna move Barley’s game. | 我不害怕 妈 我要把巴利的桌游挪走了 |
[04:18] | Okay, but you know how he gets | 好吧 可是你知道 |
[04:20] | when someone touches that board. | 有人碰他的桌游时他会怎样的 |
[04:22] | Well, he’s gotta learn how to clean up his toys. | 他总得学着收拾他的玩具吧 |
[04:24] | Halt! | 住手 |
[04:25] | Doth my brother dare disrupt an active campaign? | 吾弟胆敢坏我义举 |
[04:30] | Oh, come on! | 差不多行了 |
[04:31] | You know, Ian, | 伊恩 |
[04:32] | in the days of old, a boy of 16 | 在过去 十六岁的男孩 |
[04:34] | would have his strength tested in the Swamps of Despair. | 要在绝望之沼接受力量的考验 |
[04:36] | I’m not testing anything. Just let me go. | 我什么考验都不想接受 放开我 |
[04:38] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | But I know you’re stronger than that. | 但我知道你刚才没使出全力 |
[04:42] | There’s a mighty warrior inside of you. | 你体内深藏着一个勇猛的战士 |
[04:43] | You just have to let him out. | 只需要把他释放出来就好 |
[04:45] | Right, Mom? | 对吧 妈 |
[04:46] | Oh, that’s good. | 不错嘛 |
[04:47] | Barley! You stink! When was the last time you showered? | 巴利 你好臭 你多久没洗澡了 |
[04:51] | If you tried a little harder, | 你要是再使点劲 |
[04:52] | you actually could probably wiggle out of this. | 没准还真能把我挣开 |
[04:55] | See? Mom knows how to let out her inner warrior. | 看到没 妈妈就知道如何释放出体内的战士 |
[04:58] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[04:59] | Now, take out the trash. | 快把垃圾拿出去 |
[05:03] | …stay on the lookout for a runaway griffin. | …继续留意一只逃跑的狮鹫 |
[05:05] | Officer Bronco. | 布朗科警官 |
[05:07] | Barley, Barley, Barley. | 巴利 巴利 巴利 |
[05:09] | Every time the city tries to tear down | 每次只要市里要拆除 |
[05:11] | an old piece of rubble, | 一块旧瓦砾 |
[05:13] | I gotta drag my rear end out here and deal with you. | 我就得马不停蹄地来这找你麻烦 |
[05:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:19] | I will not let you tear down this fountain. | 我是不会让你们拆毁这个水池的 |
[05:22] | Ancient warriors on grand quests | 踏上大远征的古代战士 |
[05:25] | drank from its flowing water. | 都饮用过这里的活水 |
[05:28] | Barley. | 巴利 |
[05:28] | They’re destroying the town’s past. | 他们在毁灭这座城市的过去 |
[05:31] | Well, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[05:32] | Rest your haunches for a minute. | 休息下腰腿 |
[05:33] | Thank you, hon. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[05:38] | Hey there, birthday boy. | 你好啊 小寿星 |
[05:40] | So, ya workin’ hard or hardly workin’? | 你在干活还是在偷懒 |
[05:43] | I’m just, you know, making toast. | 我只是在烤吐司 |
[05:45] | I’m serious, Barley, | 说真的 巴利 |
[05:46] | you need to start thinking less about the past | 你应该少想着过去 |
[05:48] | and more about your future. | 多放眼未来 |
[05:50] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[05:53] | You can’t spend all day playing your board game. | 你不能成天只玩桌游 |
[05:57] | Quests of Yore isn’t just a board game. | 《昔日远征》才不只是个桌游 |
[06:00] | It’s a historically-based role-playing scenario. | 它是一个基于历史的角色扮演剧本 |
[06:03] | Did you know, in the old days, | 你知道 在古代 |
[06:04] | centaurs could run 70 miles an hour? | 半人马可一小时可以跑一百一十二千米吗 |
[06:07] | I own a vehicle. Don’t need to run. | 我有车 不用跑 |
[06:09] | Well, Ian, you could definitely learn a lot from Quests of Yore. | 伊恩 你一定可以从《昔日远征》学到很多 |
[06:12] | – You wanna play? – I don’t. | -想玩吗 -不想 |
[06:13] | You could be a crafty rogue or… | 你可以当狡猾的盗贼 或者… |
[06:15] | I know! You can be a wizard. | 我知道了 你可以当巫师 |
[06:18] | I shall cast a spell on thee! | 我要对汝施放咒语 |
[06:20] | Careful of Dad’s sweatshirt! | 小心爸的卫衣 |
[06:22] | I don’t even remember Dad wearing that sweatshirt. | 我都不记得爸穿过这件卫衣 |
[06:24] | Well, you do only have, like, two memories of him. | 你大概只记得他两件事 |
[06:27] | No, I’ve got three. | 不 我记得三件 |
[06:28] | I remember his beard was scratchy, | 我记得他的胡子很扎人 |
[06:29] | he had a goofy laugh, and I used to play | 他的笑声傻傻的 还有我以前常 |
[06:31] | – drums on his feet. – Drums on his feet. Right. | -把他的脚当鼓敲 -把他的脚当鼓敲 没错 |
[06:33] | I used to go… | 我以前经常… |
[06:36] | Five-second rule. | 五秒内还能吃 |
[06:39] | It’s okay. You just got to pull it. | 没事 扯掉就行 |
[06:40] | No! | 不要 |
[06:42] | Barley! | 巴利 |
[06:45] | I’m just gonna get some food on the way to school. | 我上学路上买点吃的就行 |
[06:47] | I’ll sew that later tonight, okay? | 我晚上帮你缝好 好吗 |
[06:49] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[06:50] | By the laws of yore, I must dub thee a man today. | 遵照古代的法律 我今天要授汝男人称号 |
[06:53] | Kneel before me. | 向我跪拜 |
[06:55] | That’s okay. I gotta get going. | 不了吧 我得走了 |
[06:56] | All right, well, I’ll pick you up later. | 好吧 我晚点去接你 |
[06:58] | We’ll perform the ceremony at school. | 我们在学校进行授予仪式 |
[06:59] | No, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[07:00] | Don’t do that. Don’t do that. Okay, bye! | 千万别 千万别 好了 再见 |
[07:16] | Go Griffins! | 加油狮鹫 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | You go to Willowdale College? | 你念的是恵柳第大学吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, no. This was my dad’s. | 不 这是我爸爸的 |
[07:21] | Lightfoot? Wilden Lightfoot? | 莱特福 威尔顿·莱特福 |
[07:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:25] | You’re kidding. I went to college with him. | 开玩笑吧 我和他是大学同学 |
[07:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -没错 |
[07:29] | Boy, I was so sorry to hear that he passed away. | 天啊 他过世的消息真是太让人难过了 |
[07:33] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[07:34] | You know, your dad was a great guy. So confident. | 你爸爸是个特别好的人 非常自信 |
[07:39] | When he came into a room, people noticed. | 他一进房间就立刻会引起人们的注意 |
[07:42] | The man wore the ugliest purple socks every single day. | 他每天都穿着丑得要命的紫袜子 |
[07:45] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:47] | Hey, that’s exactly what we asked. | 我们当年就是这么问他的 |
[07:49] | But he was just bold. | 但他就是这么大胆 |
[07:50] | I always wished I had a little bit of that in me. | 我一直希望自己能像他一点 |
[07:54] | Yeah. Wow. I’ve never heard any of this about him before. | 嗯 我之前从没听过他这些事 |
[07:59] | – What else do you remember? – Dad! | -你还记得什么 -爸 |
[08:00] | Oh, sorry. Gotta get this guy off to school. | 抱歉 我得送这孩子去上学了 |
[08:03] | Hey, it was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:05] | Yeah. You, too. | 我也是 |
[08:11] | Bold. | 大胆 |
[08:57] | Okay, class. Sit down. We’re starting roll. | 好了 同学们 坐下 开始点名 |
[09:07] | Hey, uh, Gorgamon. | 你好 戈尔加蒙 |
[09:09] | Would you mind not putting your feet on my chair today? | 你今天能不能不把脚放在我椅子上 |
[09:12] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[09:12] | Got to keep them elevated. | 我得把脚抬着 |
[09:14] | Gets the blood flowing to my brain. | 让血液流往大脑 |
[09:16] | It just makes it a little hard for me to fit in there. | 这样我就不好坐下了 |
[09:19] | Well, if I don’t have good blood flow, | 如果血液流得不畅通 |
[09:20] | I can’t concentrate on my schoolwork. | 我就无法专心学习了 |
[09:22] | You don’t want me to do bad in school, do you? | 你也不想让我荒废学业吧 |
[09:27] | No. | 对 |
[09:29] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[09:34] | First road test. | 路考第一关 |
[09:35] | Any volunteers? | 有自告奋勇的吗 |
[09:39] | {\an8 | \frz0.7267\move(305.366,89.275,386.204,56.457,2620,3746)}停车 |
[09:40] | A left here. | 左拐 |
[09:44] | Now, take this on-ramp for the freeway. | 从这个匝道上高速公路 |
[09:48] | Okay, yeah. I’m, uh, super ready for that. | 好 我完全准备好了 |
[09:57] | It’s nice and fast. | 开得又稳又快 |
[09:58] | Just merge into traffic. | 并入车流 |
[09:59] | Yep. Just any minute. | 好 马上就开进去 |
[10:01] | Merge into traffic. | 并入车流 |
[10:02] | Merge into traffic! | 并入车流 |
[10:05] | I’m not ready! | 我没准备好 |
[10:06] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[10:11] | All right. So, what should we do this weekend? | 好了 这周末我们做些什么 |
[10:13] | Move to a cooler town? | 去一个凉快点的镇子 |
[10:15] | What up, dudes? Um… | 伙计们 大家好… |
[10:16] | I’m, uh, having a party tonight, | 我今晚要开个派对 |
[10:18] | and I was wondering if you wanted to come over | 不知道你们愿不愿意过来 |
[10:20] | and get down on some cake. | 吃点蛋糕 |
[10:23] | That’s not something anyone says. | 一般人不会这么说 |
[10:25] | Okay, don’t say “dudes.” “Gang”? | 好吧 别说”伙计们” “哥们”怎么样 |
[10:27] | 你好 哥们 派对 蛋糕 | |
[10:28] | What’s up, gang? | 你们好吗 哥们 |
[10:30] | What’s up, gang? | 你们好吗 哥们 |
[10:36] | What’s up, gang? | 你们好吗 哥们 |
[10:39] | Ian, right? | 伊恩吗 |
[10:41] | I didn’t know you knew my… | 没想到你知道我的… |
[10:43] | Anyway… | 反正 |
[10:45] | If you like parties, then I’m… | 如果你们喜欢派对 那我 |
[10:47] | I was gonna do a party… | 我准备办一个派对 |
[10:48] | – What? – What I was trying to say is | -什么 -我要说的是 |
[10:49] | if you’re not doing anything tonight… | 如果你们今晚没什么安排 |
[10:51] | but I’m sure you probably are doing something tonight… | 不过相信你们可能早就安排好了 |
[10:53] | and you like cake like I like cake, | 如果你们跟我一样喜欢蛋糕喜欢蛋糕 |
[10:55] | I’ve got a cake at my house. | 我家里有一个蛋糕 |
[10:58] | Are you inviting us to a party? | 你是想邀请我们去派对吗 |
[11:00] | That’s the one. | 就这意思 |
[11:02] | Yeah, we don’t have any plans. | 好啊 我们没什么安排 |
[11:03] | – Yeah, okay. – Totally. | -对啊 去吧 -完全可以 |
[11:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:05] | I guess we can just take the bus over to my house. | 那我们可以坐巴士去我家 |
[11:10] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:12] | Is that the birthday boy I see? | 这不是小寿星吗 |
[11:19] | Behold! Your chariot awaits! | 瞧呀 你的战车正在恭迎大驾 |
[11:22] | Do you know that guy? | 你认识那家伙吗 |
[11:24] | Sir Iandore of Lightfoot. | 莱特福的伊恩多尔爵士 |
[11:26] | Seems like he’s talking to you. | 感觉他是在跟你说话 |
[11:28] | Hey, Ian! | 伊恩 |
[11:31] | Hey, Barley. | 巴利 |
[11:32] | Yeah, we were actually gonna take the bus. | 我们其实正准备去坐巴士 |
[11:35] | The bus? Nay! | 巴士 那可不行 |
[11:36] | I will give you and your companions | 我会让吉娜薇 |
[11:38] | transport upon Guinevere. | 载你和你的同伴们一程 |
[11:41] | Um, who’s Guinevere? | 吉娜薇是谁 |
[11:42] | My mighty steed. | 我伟大的战马 |
[11:45] | That’s embarrassing. | 尴尬了 |
[11:47] | That’s okay, girl. Patch you back up. | 没事的 姑娘 我来把你修好 |
[11:50] | He’s just joking around. | 他就是在开玩笑 |
[11:52] | You’ve got something on your face. | 你脸上有点东西 |
[11:55] | Oh, no. You… just… Wait, no. It’s… No… | 不是 你… 等下 不… 是… 不 |
[12:01] | You know what? I just remembered | 话说回来 我刚想起来 |
[12:02] | that my birthday is, uh, canceled. | 我的生日取消了 |
[12:03] | – What? – I mean, the party. | -什么 -我是说派对 |
[12:05] | It was never actually happening. | 其实根本没准备办派对 |
[12:06] | It was just this huge misunderstanding. | 就是个巨大的误会 |
[12:08] | So, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:09] | Okay. Bye! | 好了 再见 |
[12:18] | Sorry. Let me just file those. | 抱歉 我来收拾一下 |
[12:23] | Did those kids write on your face? | 那些孩子在你脸上写字了 |
[12:24] | Here. I’ll get it. | 过来 我帮你擦 |
[12:26] | Can we please just go home? | 我们能不能赶快回家 |
[12:28] | Okay, well, we’ll perform your birthday ceremony later. | 好吧 我们晚点举行你的生日仪式 |
[12:31] | Then you’ll be ready for adulthood | 然后你就会准备好长大成人 |
[12:32] | and its gauntlet of challenges. | 面对各种严峻的挑战了 |
[12:34] | You know, in ancient times, | 知道吗 在上古时期 |
[12:35] | you celebrated your day of birth with a solemn quest. | 庆祝生日要完成一项庄严的任务 |
[12:38] | Of course, those were nothing compared to the challenges | 当然 跟古时候的挑战比起来 |
[12:41] | of the old days. | 算不上什么 |
[12:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:01] | {\an4\frz6.087 | \move(265.118,184.788,294.509,98.009,24,3153)}多表达 学开车 请人参加派对 |
[13:35] | Will, you’re not gonna get that thing working. | 威尔 那东西你修不好了 |
[13:37] | I think I’ve got it. | 我觉得没问题 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna watch from over here for when it blows up. | 我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸 |
[13:41] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 听得见吗 |
[13:43] | I’ll bet good money you can’t get it to work. | 我跟你打赌那东西不能用 |
[13:45] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[13:46] | Yep. | 没错 |
[13:47] | But you’re doing a good job of | 不过你倒是很擅长 |
[13:48] | making it look like you know what you’re doing. | 装作知道自己在做什么 |
[13:50] | Well, I’m trying to. | 我在努力 |
[13:51] | Did you check if it had batteries? | 你看过有没有电池了吗 |
[13:55] | – Of course you didn’t. – I know. | -你肯定没看 -我知道 |
[13:57] | So, is it really working? | 所以它能用吗 |
[13:58] | Let’s find out. | 试试看吧 |
[14:00] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[14:07] | Will, you’re not going to get that thing working. | 威尔 那东西你修不好了 |
[14:09] | I think I’ve got it. | 我觉得没问题 |
[14:10] | I’m gonna watch from over here for when it blows up. | 我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸 |
[14:14] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[14:15] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 听得见吗 |
[14:16] | It’s me, Ian. | 是我 伊恩 |
[14:17] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah. Did you have a good day? | 没错 你今天过得怎么样 |
[14:21] | Well, I’m trying to. | 我在努力 |
[14:23] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是吧 我也是 |
[14:24] | Although, I could clearly use some help. | 不过我明显需要帮助 |
[14:29] | I sure do wish I could spend the day with you sometime. | 我很希望什么时候能跟你待一会 |
[14:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:33] | Well, there are so many things we could do. | 有那么多我们能做的事 |
[14:34] | I bet it’d be really fun. | 我觉得一定会很有意思 |
[14:36] | Let’s find out. | 试试看吧 |
[14:37] | Yeah. I mean, I’d love to. We could, uh… | 好啊 我很愿意 我们可以 |
[14:40] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:53] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[14:55] | Barley, keep your soldiers off my land | 巴利 让你的士兵离开我的国土 |
[14:57] | or our kingdoms will go to war! | 不然我们两国就要开战了 |
[14:59] | Sorry, Mom! | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[15:01] | Oh, this is the world’s longest gap year. | 这真是世上最长的休学年 |
[15:04] | Honey, I was gonna do that. | 亲爱的 我准备来补的 |
[15:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:07] | You must have been taught by some kind of sewing master. | 你肯定是哪个缝纫大师教出来的 |
[15:10] | Yeah. A very humble sewing master. | 没错 一个非常谦虚的缝纫大师 |
[15:19] | What was Dad like when he was my age? | 爸爸在我这个年纪是什么样的 |
[15:22] | Was he always super confident? | 他一直很有自信吗 |
[15:24] | Oh, no. | 才不是 |
[15:25] | It took him a while to find out who he was. | 他花了一段时间才认清自己 |
[15:30] | I wish I’d met him. | 真希望能见见他 |
[15:32] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:34] | But, hey, you know, when your dad got sick, | 但是 你爸爸生病后 |
[15:38] | he fought so hard | 他很努力地与病魔做抗争 |
[15:40] | because he wanted to meet you more than anything. | 因为比起其他一切 他最想见到你 |
[15:47] | You know what? I have something for you. | 你知道吗 我有东西给你 |
[15:52] | I was gonna wait until after cake, | 我本来打算吃完蛋糕再给你 |
[15:54] | but I think you’ve waited long enough. | 但是我觉得你也等了够久了 |
[15:57] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:58] | It’s a gift from your dad. | 是你爸爸给你准备的礼物 |
[16:06] | What do you mean, it’s from Dad? | 什么意思 是爸爸准备的 |
[16:08] | I don’t know. Mom said it was for both of us. | 我不知道 妈妈说是给我们两个人的 |
[16:10] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:11] | He just said to give you this when you were both over 16. | 他只说等你们都满十六岁了再给你们 |
[16:17] | I have no idea what it is. | 我也不知道是什么 |
[16:27] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[16:29] | It’s a wizard staff. | 这是根魔杖 |
[16:30] | – Dad was a wizard. – What? | -爸爸是个巫师 -什么 |
[16:32] | Hold on, your dad was an accountant. | 等下 你爸爸是个会计 |
[16:34] | I mean, he got interested in a lot of strange things | 他生病后是对很多稀奇古怪的东西 |
[16:36] | when he got sick, but… | 感兴趣 但是 |
[16:38] | There’s a letter. | 有封信 |
[16:39] | “Dear Ian and Barley, | “亲爱的伊恩和巴利 |
[16:41] | “long ago, the world was full of wonder. | 很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹 |
[16:43] | “It was adventurous, exciting, | 充满着奇遇 惊险刺激 |
[16:45] | “and best of all, there was magic. | 最厉害的是 有魔法存在 |
[16:48] | “And that magic helped all in need. | 魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人 |
[16:50] | “But it wasn’t easy to master. | 但掌握它并不容易 |
[16:51] | “And so the world found a simpler way to get by. | 所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活 |
[16:54] | “Over time, magic faded away, | 久而久之 魔法淡出了人们的视野 |
[16:56] | “but I hope there’s a little magic left in you. | 但我希望你们身上还留有一点魔法 |
[17:01] | “And so I wrote this spell, so I could see for myself | 所以我写下了这则咒语 好让我看看 |
[17:05] | “who my boys grew up to be.” | 我的儿子们会成为什么样的人” |
[17:09] | “Visitation Spell.” | “显现咒” |
[17:14] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[17:16] | This spell brings him back. | 这个咒语可以把他召唤回来 |
[17:18] | For one whole day, Dad will be back. | 回来一整天 爸爸要回来了 |
[17:20] | – What? – Back? Like back to life? | -什么 -回来 是说起死回生吗 |
[17:22] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[17:23] | It is with this! | 用这个就有可能了 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna meet Dad? | 我要见到爸爸了吗 |
[17:28] | Oh, Will, you wonderful nut. What is this? | 威尔 你这神奇的疯子 这是什么 |
[17:31] | Now, a spell this powerful needs an assist element. | 这么强大的咒语需要一种辅助元素 |
[17:33] | And, I mean, for this to work, Dad would’ve had to | 要让这咒语成功 爸爸就得 |
[17:35] | find a Phoenix Gem! | 找到一块凤凰宝石 |
[17:38] | There’s only a few of these left. | 如今这种宝石已经非常罕见了 |
[17:40] | Hold on! Is this dangerous? | 等下 这事危险吗 |
[17:42] | We’re about to find out. | 马上见分晓 |
[17:48] | What? | 什么 |
[17:49] | Splinter. | 木刺 |
[17:51] | “Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. | “仅此一次 请赐予我重生 |
[17:56] | “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” | 明日日落前 行于世一日” |
[18:04] | Hold on. I was just grippin’ it wrong. | 等下 我刚才握的方法不对 |
[18:07] | “Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. | “仅此一次 请赐予我重生 |
[18:10] | “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” | 明日日落前 行于世一日” |
[18:15] | “Only once is all we get, | “仅此一次 |
[18:16] | “grant me this rebirth. | 请赐予我重生 |
[18:18] | “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” | 明日日落前 行于世一日” |
[18:20] | “One day to walk the earth.” | “行于世一日” |
[18:21] | “Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth.” | “明日日落前 行于世一日” |
[18:26] | Barley. | 巴利 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry you guys don’t have your dad here, | 很抱歉 爸爸没能出现 |
[18:38] | but this shows just how much he wanted to see you both. | 但这表明了他有多想见到你们 |
[18:43] | So much that he’d try anything. | 心切到什么都愿意尝试 |
[18:46] | That’s still a pretty special gift. | 这仍然是一份相当特别的礼物 |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:57] | Hey, wanna come with me to pick up your cake? | 想跟我来拿你的蛋糕吗 |
[19:01] | That’s okay. Thanks, Mom. | 我没事的 谢谢 妈妈 |
[19:32] | “Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. | “仅此一次 请赐予我重生 |
[19:42] | “Till tomorrow’s sun has set… | 明日日落前 |
[19:51] | “one day to walk the earth.” | 行于世一日” |
[19:58] | Hey, man, what are you doing in here? | 老弟 你在干什么 |
[20:00] | Holy Tooth of Zadar! How did you…? | 我勒个去 你是怎么 |
[20:02] | I don’t know. It just started. | 我不知道 就这么开始了 |
[20:10] | Feet! | 脚 |
[20:31] | Hang on. I can help! | 等下 我来帮你 |
[20:33] | Barley, no! | 巴利 不要 |
[20:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[21:03] | He’s just legs. | 只有腿 |
[21:06] | There’s no top part. | 没有上半身 |
[21:07] | I definitely remember Dad having a top part! | 我记得爸爸绝对有上半身的 |
[21:09] | Oh, what did I do? This is horrible. | 我干了什么 这也太可怕了 |
[21:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:25] | It’s really him. | 真的是他 |
[21:26] | Dad, you are in your house. | 爸爸 你在自己家里 |
[21:32] | He can’t hear us. | 他听不见我们说话 |
[21:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:59] | That’s right, Dad. It’s me, Barley. | 没错 爸爸 是我 巴利 |
[22:12] | Yeah, that’s Ian. | 对 那是伊恩 |
[22:14] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:25] | I messed this whole thing up. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[22:27] | Now he’s gonna be legs forever. | 他永远都只有两条腿了 |
[22:28] | No, not forever. The spell only lasts one day. | 不是永远 咒语只能持续一天 |
[22:32] | At sunset tomorrow, he’ll disappear, | 明天日落时分 他就会消失 |
[22:34] | and we’ll never be able to bring him back again. | 之后我们就再也不能把他召唤回来了 |
[22:38] | Okay, okay, okay. 24 hours. | 好吧 好吧 二十四小时 |
[22:40] | That doesn’t give us much time, but… | 时间并不多 但是… |
[22:46] | Well, we’ll just have to do the spell again. | 我们必须再施一次咒语 |
[22:48] | You mean you have to. | 不是我们是你 |
[22:50] | A person can only do magic if they have the gift. | 有天赋的人才能施展魔法 |
[22:53] | – And my little brother has the magic gift. – Okay! Okay. | -我弟弟有魔法天赋 -好好 |
[22:56] | But I couldn’t even finish the spell. | 但我连咒语都念不完 |
[22:58] | Well, you’re gonna have plenty of time to practice. | 你会有很多时间练习的 |
[23:00] | ‘Cause we have to find another Phoenix Gem. | 因为我们必须再找到一颗凤凰宝石 |
[23:04] | 昔日远征 卡片集 | |
[23:07] | We’ll start at the place where all quests begin. | 就从所有任务的起始开始吧 |
[23:11] | The Manticore’s Tavern. | 蝎尾飞狮酒馆 |
[23:13] | It’s run by a fearless adventurer. | 一位无畏的冒险家开的酒馆 |
[23:15] | She knows where to find any kind of gem, | 她知道所有宝石 |
[23:16] | talisman, totem… | 护身符 图腾的所在地 |
[23:17] | Barley, this is for a game. | 巴利 这是游戏 |
[23:19] | Based on real life. | 源于真实生活的游戏 |
[23:21] | – How do we know this tavern is still there? – It’s there. | -我们怎么知道这家酒馆还存在呢 -还在 |
[23:24] | Look, my years of training have prepared me | 我多年来的训练已经为这一刻 |
[23:25] | for this very moment. | 做好了准备 |
[23:27] | And I’m telling you, | 告诉你 |
[23:28] | this is the only way to find a Phoenix Gem. | 这是找到凤凰宝石的唯一方法 |
[23:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:38] | Whatever it takes, I am gonna meet my dad. | 无论如何 我都要见到爸爸 |
[23:42] | You hear that, Dad? We’re going on a quest. | 你听到了吗 爸爸 我们要去冒险了 |
[23:48] | Come on, Guinevere. | 拜托了 吉娜薇 |
[23:51] | Maybe we should just take the bus. | 要不还是做巴士吧 |
[23:53] | She’s fine. | 她没问题的 |
[24:11] | 你正在离开 新蘑菇顿 快点回来 | |
[24:17] | Anyway, it’s just, like, this award for math. | 总之 就像这个数学奖一样 |
[24:20] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么了不起的 |
[24:21] | But I’ll show you when we get back home. | 但是等我们回到家 我拿给你看 |
[24:25] | Hey, what are you two chatty Charlies up to back there? | 你们俩话痨在后面干什么呢 |
[24:28] | You know, I felt weird talking to Dad | 和没有上半身的爸爸说话 |
[24:30] | without a top half, so… | 感觉很奇怪 |
[24:32] | ta-da! | 这才对嘛 |
[24:35] | That’s great! | 这样很好 |
[24:36] | Dad, you look just like I remember. | 爸 你和我记忆中的一模一样 |
[24:38] | Hey, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[24:39] | we’ll have the rest of you here before you know it. | 我们很快就会把你的上半身弄回来的 |
[24:40] | And then, first thing I’m gonna do, | 然后 我要做的第一件事 |
[24:42] | introduce you to Guinevere. | 就是把你介绍给吉娜薇 |
[24:44] | Rebuilt this old girl myself, | 这个老妹儿是我自己重新组装的 |
[24:46] | from the lug nuts to the air conditioning. | 从螺母到空调系统 |
[24:54] | Showing Dad your van? | 给爸爸看你的货车 |
[24:55] | – That’s your whole list? – What list? | -你的清单上只有这个吗 -什么清单 |
[24:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:59] | I’m just working on a list of things | 我要列一张清单 |
[25:01] | I wanted to do with Dad. | 列出所有我想跟爸爸一起做的事 |
[25:02] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[25:03] | 玩接球 一起散步 一起谈心 一起大笑 陪我学车 跟他分享我的人生经历 | |
[25:03] | play catch, take a walk, driving lesson, | 玩接球 散步 陪我学车 |
[25:06] | share my whole life story with him. | 和他说说我所有的人生经历 |
[25:08] | That’s cool. | 很不错 |
[25:10] | But before you cast Dad’s spell again, | 但是在你再施一次咒语之前 |
[25:12] | you’re gonna have to practice your magic. | 你必须要练习一下你的魔法 |
[25:15] | This book is for a game. | 这本书是游戏里的 |
[25:17] | I told you, everything in Quests of Yore | 我和你说过 《昔日远征》里的一切 |
[25:19] | is historically accurate. | 在历史上都有记载 |
[25:21] | Even the spells. | 包括咒语 |
[25:22] | So start practicing, young sorcerer. | 所以开始练习吧 年轻的巫师 |
[25:26] | Okay, Dad. Let’s try some magic. | 好吧 爸爸 我们来施施魔法吧 |
[25:34] | Hey, sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[25:36] | Blazey. This dragon is always under my feet. | 布拉泽 这条龙总是绊我 |
[25:39] | Honey, you want some cake? | 亲爱的 要来点蛋糕吗 |
[26:19] | Aloft Elevar. Aloft Elevar. | 悬浮升空 悬浮升空 |
[26:22] | I can’t get this levitation spell to work. | 我没法让这个悬浮咒生效 |
[26:25] | Maybe I could try something else | 也许我可以试试其他的咒语 |
[26:26] | like Arcane Lightning? | 比如闪电奥术 |
[26:27] | 闪电奥术 闪电霹雳 | |
[26:28] | Yeah, like a level-one mage could bust out | 说的好像一级的法师 |
[26:30] | the hardest spell in the Enchanter’s Guide Book. | 就能施展《魔法师指南书》里最难的咒语似的 |
[26:32] | Maybe we’ll stick with the easy ones. | 还是先练容易的吧 |
[26:33] | Yeah, well, it’s not working. Am I saying it wrong? | 我念了 但没效果 难道我念错了吗 |
[26:36] | Well, you said it right. | 你没念错 |
[26:38] | It’s just, for any spell to work, | 只是要让任何咒语生效 |
[26:40] | you have to speak from your heart’s fire. | 念时必须释放内心的火焰 |
[26:42] | – My what? – Your heart’s fire. | -什么 -内心的火焰 |
[26:44] | You must speak with passion. Don’t hold back. | 你必须充满激情 别迟疑 |
[26:48] | Aloft Elevar! | 悬浮升空 |
[26:49] | No, like Aloft Elevar. | 不 要像这样 |
[26:52] | Aloft Elevar! | 悬浮升空 |
[26:53] | No, from your heart’s fire! | 不 释放内心的火焰 |
[26:55] | – Aloft Elevar! – Don’t hold back. | -悬浮升空 -毫不犹疑 |
[26:58] | Aloft Elevar! | 悬浮升空 |
[26:58] | – Heart’s fire! – Stop saying “heart’s fire.” | -内心 -别再说”内心的火焰”了 |
[27:01] | This just clearly isn’t working. | 根本没用 |
[27:05] | Hey, it was a good start. | 这是个很好的开始 |
[27:15] | Gather your courage, men. We’ve arrived. | 鼓足勇气 我们到了 |
[27:18] | The Manticore’s Tavern. | 蝎尾飞狮酒馆 |
[27:21] | It is still here. | 真的还在这里 |
[27:23] | Yeah, I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[27:30] | Come on, Dad. That’s good. | 来吧 爸爸 很好 |
[27:35] | All right, listen. First, let me do the talking. | 听好了 第一 让我来和他们说 |
[27:38] | Secondly, | 第二 |
[27:39] | it’s crucial we show the Manticore the respect she deserves, | 我们要给蝎尾飞狮应有的尊重是很重要的 |
[27:41] | or she will, thirdly, | 否则就会有第三条 |
[27:42] | not give us a map to the Phoenix Gem. | 她不把凤凰宝石的地图交给我们 |
[27:44] | Wait, wait, wait. The map? | 等一下 地图 |
[27:45] | I thought she had a Phoenix Gem. | 我以为凤凰宝石在她手上 |
[27:47] | You’re so cute. Hear that, Dad? | 你太可爱了 听到了吗 爸爸 |
[27:50] | He’s a smart kid, | 他是个聪明孩子 |
[27:50] | he just doesn’t know how quests work. | 只是不知道怎么做任务 |
[27:52] | Well, is there anything else you’re forgetting to tell me? | 你还有什么忘记告诉我了吗 |
[27:55] | No. | 没了 |
[27:56] | ♪ Happy happy birthday ♪ | ♪ 生日生日快乐 ♪ |
[27:57] | ♪ Come join us on a quest ♪ | ♪ 一起去冒险 ♪ |
[27:59] | ♪ To make your birthday party the very, very best ♪ | ♪ 让生日派对 快乐又特别 ♪ |
[28:02] | Okay, okay, so the tavern changed a little over the years, | 好吧 这么多年来酒馆是发生了一点变化 |
[28:06] | but the Manticore is still the real deal. | 但蝎尾飞狮酒馆依然货真价实 |
[28:11] | I’ll have the soup of the day. | 我来一份例汤 |
[28:12] | Would my lord like a cup or cauldron? | 大人是要一杯还是一锅 |
[28:18] | Madam, I request an audience with the Manticore. | 女士 求见蝎尾飞狮 |
[28:21] | But of course, milord. | 没问题 阁下 |
[28:25] | Manticore! | 蝎尾飞狮 |
[28:31] | No. No, no, no. The real Manticore. | 不不不不 真正的蝎尾飞狮 |
[28:34] | The fearless adventurer. | 那位无畏的冒险家 |
[28:36] | You mean Corey? She’s over there. | 你是说科里吗 她在那边 |
[28:40] | Quick! Somebody help me. | 快点 谁来帮帮我 |
[28:41] | These griffin nuggets were supposed to go out minutes ago. | 这些格里芬鸡块几分钟前就该端上桌了 |
[28:45] | That’s the Manticore? | 那就是蝎尾飞狮吗 |
[28:47] | Great and powerful Manticore. | 伟大又强大的蝎尾飞狮 |
[28:49] | Whoa! Sir, you’re right in the hot zone. | 先生 这里是厨房禁区 |
[28:52] | You’re late, Adolphus. | 你迟到了 阿道弗斯 |
[28:54] | I understand there’s traffic. You need to plan for that. | 我知道路上堵车 但你要算好时间 |
[28:58] | Well, maybe your mother should get her own car! | 或许你母亲该买辆自己的车 |
[29:01] | Your fearlessness? | 无畏冒险家 |
[29:03] | My brother and I seek a map to a Phoenix Gem. | 我和我弟弟在找寻凤凰宝石的地图 |
[29:06] | Well, you’ve come to the right tavern. Table 12. | 那你们来对酒馆了 送去十二号桌 |
[29:09] | I have the parchment you desire right here. Behold! | 我这正好有你想要的羊皮纸 稍等 |
[29:11] | 寻找凤凰宝石 帮帮我吧 孩子们 拼出字母 找到宝石 | |
[29:14] | That’s a children’s menu. | 这是儿童餐单 |
[29:15] | Isn’t that fun? They’re all based on my old maps. | 不是很有趣吗 都是以我的旧地图为蓝本 |
[29:19] | Now… | 那 |
[29:20] | The great Manticore sends you | 伟大的蝎尾飞狮 |
[29:21] | on your adventure with a hero’s blessing. | 带着英雄的祝福 送你们去冒险 |
[29:23] | And here’s some crayons. | 这里有英雄蜡笔 |
[29:24] | That’s very amusing, your dominance, | 很好笑 大人 |
[29:26] | but might you have the real map? | 不过你是不是有真正的地图 |
[29:29] | Yeah. It’s… over there. | 有 在那边 |
[29:33] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[29:34] | – This is perfect. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | -太好了 -等等 等等 |
[29:36] | What are you doing? You can’t take this. | 你要做什么 这个不能拿走 |
[29:38] | We have to. | 我们必须拿走 |
[29:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:43] | It’s our dad. And we have a chance to meet him, but… | 这是我们的爸爸 我们有机会见到他 |
[29:45] | But we can’t do that without a Phoenix Gem. | 但是没有凤凰宝石 我们就见不到了 |
[29:47] | No! My days of sending people on dangerous quests are over. | 不行 我已经不再送别人踏上危险的任务之旅了 |
[29:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[29:52] | ‘Cause they’re dangerous. | 因为那很危险 |
[29:53] | Corey, the karaoke machine’s broken again. | 科里 卡拉OK机又坏了 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry, but you are not getting this map. | 对不起 但是你不能把地图拿走 |
[30:00] | Don’t worry, ladies, | 别担心 女士们 |
[30:01] | your adventure will continue momentarily. | 你们的冒险马上就会继续进行 |
[30:04] | Okay, I can handle this. | 没事 我可以搞定 |
[30:06] | No, Ian. | 不 伊恩 |
[30:09] | Miss mighty Manticore, ma’am… | 伟大的蝎尾飞狮小姐 女士 |
[30:11] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[30:12] | Kid, this is not a good time. | 孩子 现在不方便 |
[30:14] | I’m giving this place a one-star review. | 我要给这里一星差评 |
[30:17] | It’s just, I’ve never met my dad and… | 我从来没见过我爸 |
[30:19] | Look, I’m sorry about that. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:20] | But if you get hurt on one of my quests, | 但如果你在我的任务中受伤了 |
[30:22] | guess who gets sued and loses her tavern? | 猜猜谁会被起诉 然后失去她的酒馆呢 |
[30:24] | I can’t take that kind of risk. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[30:26] | Now, if you’ll just excuse me, I have important things to do. | 抱歉失陪了 我有重要事情要做 |
[30:29] | Testing. | 测试 |
[30:31] | ♪ You haunt my dreams ♪ | ♪ 你萦绕在我梦中 ♪ |
[30:33] | ♪ My inbetweens ♪ | ♪ 非此非彼 ♪ |
[30:35] | Please, we need that map. | 求求你 我们需要那份地图 |
[30:36] | No, I am not giving you the map. | 不 我不能把地图给你们 |
[30:38] | That’s it! I am done talking. | 够了 我不想再说了 |
[30:40] | – Well, I’m not! – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | -我要说 -别别别 |
[30:42] | You say you can’t risk losing this place. | 你说你不能冒险失去这里 |
[30:45] | Look at that Manticore. | 看看那位蝎尾飞狮 |
[30:46] | She looks like she lived to take risks. | 她看起来像是为了冒险而活 |
[30:48] | That Manticore didn’t have investors to look out for. | 那位蝎尾飞狮不必找寻投资者 |
[30:51] | She didn’t have payroll to cover. | 她不必支付薪水 |
[30:53] | She could just fly out the door whenever she wanted | 她随时可以直接飞出大门 |
[30:55] | and slay a magma beast. | 杀死岩浆怪兽 |
[30:56] | Are you gonna fix the machine or not? | 你到底修不修卡拉OK机 |
[30:58] | Yeah, in a minute. | 马上来修 |
[30:59] | Okay, maybe this place isn’t | 好吧 也许这个地方 |
[31:01] | as adventurous as it used to be. | 不像过去那样惊险刺激了 |
[31:03] | So it isn’t filled with a motley horde | 不再挤满愿意冒着生命危险 |
[31:05] | willing to risk life and limb | 一尝刺激滋味的 |
[31:07] | for the mere taste of excitement. | 各路人马 |
[31:09] | But so what? | 但那又怎么样 |
[31:11] | Who ever said you have to take risks in life | 谁说生活中一定要冒险 |
[31:13] | to have an adventure? | 才能经历奇遇 |
[31:14] | Apparently, you did. | 很明显 你说过 |
[31:18] | “生活只有冒险 才能经历奇遇” 蝎尾飞狮 | |
[31:21] | Table 32 said their mozzarella sticks are cold. | 三十二桌说他们的马苏里拉芝士条是冷的 |
[31:25] | What have I done? | 我都干了什么 |
[31:27] | Well, it’s not too late. | 现在为时未晚 |
[31:29] | I mean, you could just give us the map. | 你可以把地图给我们 |
[31:30] | This place used to be dangerous. | 这个地方曾经很危险 |
[31:32] | Dangerous! | 危险 |
[31:32] | – And wild! – Wild! | -且狂暴 -狂暴 |
[31:34] | I used to be dangerous and wild! | 我曾经也很危险而狂暴 |
[31:36] | Dangerous and wild! | 危险而狂暴 |
[31:46] | I’m living a lie! What have I become? | 我生活在谎言里 我都成了什么样了 |
[31:52] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[31:54] | Everybody out! | 所有人都滚出去 |
[31:56] | This tavern is closed for remodeling. | 这家酒馆要停业整修了 |
[32:10] | Sorry, the karaoke machine is broken! | 对不起 卡拉OK点唱机坏掉了 |
[32:22] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[32:24] | No. | 不 |
[32:25] | We gotta go! | 我们快走 |
[32:36] | Aloft Elevar! | 悬浮升空 |
[32:49] | That was unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[32:51] | I mean, you were just like… | 你就这样… |
[32:53] | and the beam was just floating there! | 那根木头就悬浮在那里了 |
[32:55] | My brother is a wizard. | 我弟弟是个巫师 |
[32:57] | I can’t believe that worked. | 不敢相信居然成功了 |
[32:59] | Oh! You’re gonna nail Dad’s spell now. | 现在爸爸的咒语对你来说是小菜一碟了 |
[33:01] | Except we don’t have a map. | 可是我们没有地图 |
[33:03] | But we’ve got this. Behold! | 但我们有这个 你看 |
[33:07] | Look, on a quest, you have to use what you’ve got. | 做任务时 只能有什么就用什么 |
[33:09] | And this is what we’ve got. | 这个就是我们现有的 |
[33:11] | Best part is, little Kayla already solved the puzzle. | 最棒的是 小凯拉已经把字谜解出来了 |
[33:14] | Well, according to Kayla, | 好吧 按凯拉说的 |
[33:16] | we just have to look for Raven’s Point. | 我们只需要去乌鸦角 |
[33:21] | Raven’s Point. Raven’s Point. | 乌鸦角 乌鸦角 |
[33:24] | Yes! The gem must be in the mountain. | 很好 宝石应该就在山里 |
[33:26] | We could be there by tomorrow morning. | 我们明天早上应该能到那里 |
[33:27] | Tomorrow morning? | 明天早上 |
[33:28] | That still gives us plenty of time with Dad. | 之后我们还有足够的时间与爸爸在一起 |
[33:34] | Yeah. Well, it looks like | 好吧 看上去 |
[33:36] | the expressway should take us right there. | 我们走高速公路就能到那里了 |
[33:40] | Mmm. Expressway is a little too obvious. | 高速公路有点太明显了 |
[33:42] | On a quest, the clear path is never the right one. | 做任务时 一览无余的道路从来都不是正确的选择 |
[33:45] | – What? – During one Quests of Yore campaign, | -什么 -在一次《昔日远征》的活动中 |
[33:47] | Shrub Rosehammer and I took the easy route, | 我和灌木玫瑰锤选了一条好走的路 |
[33:49] | led him straight into the belly of a gelatinous cube. | 结果他直接进了胶质怪的肚子 |
[33:53] | Only reason I didn’t suffer the same fate? | 我幸免于难的唯一原因就是 |
[33:55] | I followed my gut. | 听从了直觉 |
[33:56] | And it’s telling me we take an ancient trail | 直觉告诉我 应该走一条叫做危险小径的 |
[34:00] | called the Path of Peril. | 古老的小道 |
[34:02] | But the expressway is faster. | 可是高速公路更快 |
[34:04] | Maybe not in the long run. | 长远来看不一定 |
[34:05] | I know you want this to be | 我知道你希望这次旅程 |
[34:06] | like one of your adventure games, | 跟你那些冒险游戏一样 |
[34:09] | but all that matters | 但唯一重要的是 |
[34:10] | is that we get to spend as much time | 尽可能多地争取与爸爸 |
[34:11] | as possible with Dad. | 在一起的时间 |
[34:17] | So, we should just take the expressway, right? | 所以我们应该走高速公路 对吗 |
[34:23] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[34:25] | But if you end up inside a gelatinous cube, | 但如果最后被胶质怪吃了 |
[34:27] | you are on your own. | 那我就不管你了 |
[34:43] | Manticore’s Tavern | 蝎尾飞狮酒馆 |
[34:44] | ahead on your right. | 在您的前方道路右侧 |
[34:49] | – Hey. – I’m just checking in. | -喂 -我就问问情况 |
[34:50] | Did you catch up to the boys yet? | 你追上那两个小子了吗 |
[34:51] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[34:52] | But I’m a little worried | 但我有点担心 |
[34:54] | because we had a weird family issue come up, | 因为出现了一个奇怪的家庭问题 |
[34:56] | and, well, this just isn’t like Ian to run off. | 而且离家出走不像是伊恩会干的事情 |
[34:59] | I mean, Barley, yes, but not Ian. | 巴利有可能 但是伊恩不会 |
[35:01] | You know, it’s late, | 现在很晚了 |
[35:02] | you shouldn’t have to be out looking for ’em. | 你不该到外面去找他们 |
[35:04] | I know, it’s silly. | 我知道 这很傻 |
[35:06] | I’m sure they’re both probably on fire. | 我想他俩可能是一时兴起[起火] |
[35:08] | – Fire? – Fire! The place is on fire! | -起火吗 -起火 这地方起火了 |
[35:11] | – My boys! I gotta go! – Laurel! | -我的孩子 我得挂了 -劳蕾尔 |
[35:13] | Get it off, get it off, get it off! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[35:15] | Excuse me. Hello? | 不好意思 你好 |
[35:16] | Please, I’m looking for two teenage elves. | 拜托了 我在找两位精灵少年 |
[35:18] | I told you already, there were two teenage elves. | 我已经告诉过你了 有两位精灵少年 |
[35:22] | Those are my sons. Where did they go? | 他们是我儿子 他们去哪儿了 |
[35:24] | They went on a quest to find a Phoenix Gem. | 他们做做一个寻找凤凰宝石的任务 |
[35:26] | But don’t worry, don’t worry. | 不过不用担心 不用担心 |
[35:27] | I told them about the map, I told them about the gem, | 我告诉了他们地图的事 告诉了他们宝石的事 |
[35:29] | I told them about the curse. | 还告诉了他们诅咒的事 |
[35:31] | I forgot to tell them about the curse. | 我忘记告诉他们诅咒的事了 |
[35:32] | – The what? – Oh, boy. | -什么 -天呐 |
[35:33] | Listen, this one’s gone a little… | 这家伙有点… |
[35:35] | Your boys are in grave danger! But I can help! | 你儿子命悬一线 但我可以帮忙 |
[35:40] | You’re not going anywhere. We got questions for you. | 你哪也别想去 我们有问题要问你 |
[35:43] | I know where they’re going! We can still save them! | 我知道他们去哪儿了 现在救他们还来得及 |
[35:46] | Okay, I think everything’s good here. | 好了 没事了 |
[35:50] | Last name “Manticore”, first name “The”. | 姓”蝎尾” 名”飞狮” |
[35:53] | Hold on, you’re right. She has gone a little… | 等等 你说得对 她是有点… |
[35:56] | It’s no wonder with a wound like that. | 也难怪 她伤势这么重 |
[35:59] | That’s just a scratch. | 只是划伤 |
[36:01] | I’m sorry, are you an expert on minotaurs? | 抱歉 你很了解细尾飞狮吗 |
[36:03] | – Manticores. – Manticores? | -蝎尾飞狮 -蝎尾飞狮 |
[36:05] | Well, no… | 不了解 |
[36:06] | Well, then you wouldn’t know | 那你就不会知道 |
[36:07] | that when their blood is exposed to air, | 当他们的血液暴露在空气中时 |
[36:09] | it makes them go bonkers. | 他们就会发疯 |
[36:10] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得这不是真的 |
[36:11] | See? She’s already losing her grip on reality. | 瞧见没 她已经分不清现实了 |
[36:14] | So, why don’t you let me save her life | 所以 在她取你性命之前 |
[36:15] | before it costs you yours? | 不如让我先救她一命 |
[36:17] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -行吧 -谢谢 |
[36:19] | Could we have a little privacy here, please? | 能给我们一点私人空间吗 拜托了 |
[36:21] | Just lie back. That’s good. | 往后躺 很好 |
[36:22] | But get your head a little bit higher. | 不过要把头抬高一点 |
[36:24] | Just don’t take too long back there, okay? | 别搞太久 好吗 |
[36:27] | You hear me? | 你们听见了吗 |
[36:29] | I said don’t take too long back there, | 我说了别搞太久 |
[36:31] | because… | 因为… |
[36:35] | All right, how do we help my boys? | 好了 怎么救我儿子 |
[36:38] | I’m gonna like you. | 我肯定会喜欢你的 |
[36:40] | Radio, headlights, brakes, | 收音机 车灯 刹车 |
[36:43] | tires, rims. | 轮胎 轮辋 |
[36:44] | I mean, it’s hard to tell now, Dad, | 爸爸 现在说不清 |
[36:46] | before I replaced her parts, | 在我替换零件之前 |
[36:47] | Guinevere was actually kind of a piece of junk. | 吉娜薇其实只是一堆废铜烂铁 |
[36:48] | 玩接球游戏 一起散步 一起谈心 一起大笑 学开车 跟他分享我的人生经历 | |
[36:54] | Looks like we’re not gonna get to do everything today, Dad. | 看来我们今天干不了这么多事了 爸爸 |
[36:58] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:59] | I just wanna meet you. | 我只是想见到你 |
[37:04] | But don’t worry, we’ll, uh, have you fixed up | 不过不用担心 我们会把你修好 |
[37:07] | and back home to see… | 然后回家见… |
[37:09] | Oh, man. Mom! | 天呐 妈妈 |
[37:10] | Barley, we’re not gonna be able | 巴利 我们赶不及 |
[37:11] | to get Dad back in time to see Mom. | 带爸爸回家见妈妈了 |
[37:15] | Well, Dad, at least you won’t have to meet the new guy. | 好吧 爸爸 至少你不用见那个新男友了 |
[37:18] | So, you workin’ hard or hardly workin’? | 所以 你在干活还是在偷懒 |
[37:24] | Barley, Barley, Barley. | 巴利 巴利 巴利 |
[37:25] | Every time there’s trouble, I gotta deal with you. | 哪里有麻烦哪里就有你 |
[37:27] | Is that your Colt? | 你在模仿柯尔特吗 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:29] | You’re gonna wanna work on that. | 你还得再练练 |
[37:31] | No, no, no! Come on, old girl. | 不 不 不 不要啊 老妹儿 |
[37:41] | I thought you said you fixed the van. | 你不是说你把面包车修好了吗 |
[37:42] | Relax. Guinevere is fine. | 别急 吉娜薇没事 |
[37:44] | Her stomach is just a little empty. | 她只是肚子有点饿了 |
[37:46] | But it says we have a full tank. | 但这里显示油箱是满的 |
[37:47] | No. That doesn’t work. | 不是 那个坏了 |
[37:56] | Only a few drops left. | 只剩几滴了 |
[37:59] | Maybe if there’s a gas station… | 也许这里会有加油站 |
[38:14] | Is there a magic way to get gas? | 有可以创造汽油的魔法吗 |
[38:17] | Oh! I like your thinking, young mage. | 我喜欢你的想法 小天才 |
[38:23] | Growth spell! | 增长咒 |
[38:23] | We grow the can, and then the gas inside | 我们让油罐变大 里面的汽油 |
[38:26] | will grow with it. | 也会跟着变多 |
[38:27] | That’s kind of a weird idea. | 这个主意有点奇怪 |
[38:30] | I know! I like it, too. | 我知道 我也喜欢 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | Loosen up. Heart’s fire. Here we go. | 放松 内心的火焰 来吧 |
[38:36] | Whoa. It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[38:38] | This one learns a little magic, | 这家伙学了一点魔法 |
[38:39] | thinks he’s Shamblefoot the Wondrous, | 就以为他是跛脚奇士了 |
[38:41] | am I right, Dad? | 我说得对吧 爸爸 |
[38:43] | A growth spell is a bit more advanced. | 增长咒比较进阶 |
[38:45] | Not only do you have to speak from your heart’s fire, | 你不仅要喊出你内心的火焰 |
[38:47] | but now you also have to follow a magic decree. | 还得遵从一条魔法要诀 |
[38:50] | A magic what? | 魔法什么 |
[38:51] | It’s a special rule that keeps the spell working right. | 就是一种让咒语正常生效的特殊定律 |
[38:54] | This one states, “To magnify an object, | 这一句说了 “想要变大某个东西 |
[38:56] | “you have to magnify your attention upon it.” | 意念必须更加集中” |
[39:00] | While you cast the spell, | 你念咒语的时候 |
[39:01] | you can’t let anything distract you. | 不能为任何事物分心 |
[39:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | – What? – Splinter. | -怎么了 -扎到我了 |
[39:07] | Can we sand this thing down? | 我们能把这玩意儿打磨一下吗 |
[39:09] | No. It’s an ancient staff | 不行 它是古代的东西 |
[39:10] | with magic in every glorious fiber. | 每一丝纤维都蕴藏着魔法 |
[39:12] | You can’t sand it down. | 你不能给打磨它 |
[39:13] | All right. All right. Here we go. Focus. | 好吧 好吧 来吧 集中注意力 |
[39:18] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[39:20] | Sorry, it’s just, your stance is, uh… Here. | 对不起 只是你的姿势…这样 |
[39:22] | Chin up, elbows out, feet apart, | 扬起下巴 两肘外展 双腿分开 |
[39:24] | back slightly arched. | 背部略微前弓 |
[39:26] | – Okay, how’s that feel? – Great. | -感觉如何 -很棒 |
[39:28] | – Oh, one more thing… – Barley! | -还有一件事 -巴利 |
[39:30] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[39:34] | Magnora Gantuan! | 速速生长 |
[39:40] | Don’t let the magic spook you. | 不要被魔法吓住 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:44] | – Elbows! – What? | -胳膊肘 -什么 |
[39:45] | Elbows up! | 胳膊肘抬起来 |
[39:46] | No, no, no, it’s too high. That’s too high. | 不不不 太高了 太高了 |
[39:47] | I’m trying to focus here. | 我在努力保持专注呢 |
[39:48] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Focus. Focus on the can. | 是 是 是 专注 专注于那个汽油罐 |
[39:51] | Focus. | 专注 |
[39:54] | Focus. | 专注 |
[39:56] | Barley! Ah! Forget it! | 巴利 算了 |
[40:00] | It worked! | 魔法生效了 |
[40:02] | The can is huge. | 汽油罐好大 |
[40:04] | And the van is huge. | 汽车也好大 |
[40:06] | And you’re… Oh, no. | 你也…不 |
[40:08] | – What happened? – Looks like you shrunk me. | -怎么回事 -你好像把我缩小了 |
[40:10] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[40:11] | Well, if you mess up a spell, there are consequences. | 如果你施法失败 就会遭到反噬 |
[40:13] | I only messed up because you wouldn’t stop bothering me. | 我施法失败全是因为你一直干扰我 |
[40:16] | I was trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[40:17] | Well, don’t try to help me. | 行 别帮我 |
[40:18] | Oh, okay. Fine. I won’t! | 好 好 我不帮你了 |
[40:20] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[40:24] | Dad, it’s okay. Don’t worry. | 爸爸 没事 别担心 |
[40:26] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会搞定这个的 |
[40:28] | Well, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:30] | To find a gas station. | 去找个加油站 |
[40:31] | – Well, I’m going, too. – Fine. | -我也去 -行 |
[40:33] | Hey, I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[40:35] | Fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[40:51] | I just need a little break. | 我就是需要稍微休息一下 |
[40:53] | My baby legs can’t go that fast. | 我的小短腿走不了那么快 |
[40:57] | Look, a gas station. | 看 加油站 |
[41:00] | Good. | 好 |
[41:00] | Oh, wait, I forgot. | 等等 我忘了 |
[41:03] | You don’t need my help. | 你不需要我的帮助 |
[41:05] | Hey, I don’t need you to carry me. I’m a grown man. | 不用兜着我 我是个成年人 |
[41:11] | Dad! | 爸 |
[41:12] | Come on, it’s okay. Barley is with me. | 拜托 没事的 巴利和我在一起 |
[41:15] | Yeah, I’m fine, Dad. | 对 我没事 爸 |
[41:16] | The side effects are supposed to wear off eventually. | 法术的副作用最后应该会消退的 |
[41:18] | Do I look any bigger yet? | 我现在有没有变大点 |
[41:37] | Hey! Did you just bump into me? | 你刚刚是不是撞到我了 |
[41:39] | Oh, I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t see you there. | 非常抱歉 我刚才没看到你 |
[41:41] | Do it again, and you’ll see me in your nightmares. | 再撞到我 就给你好看 |
[41:59] | This one’s lucky. I know it. | 这个一定中奖 我有预感 |
[42:01] | Give me a bag of extra-sours. Keep the change. | 再来一包超级酸酸糖 不用找了 |
[42:05] | Outta the way, beanstalk. | 别挡路 豆芽菜 |
[42:09] | Uh, 10 on pump two, please. | 二号泵十加仑 |
[42:12] | – What are you doing? – I’m getting us food. | -你在做什么 -我在给我们买食品 |
[42:15] | All right, I got it. | 行了 我来 |
[42:17] | And a couple of these. Thank you. | 还有两包这个 谢谢 |
[42:20] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[42:22] | Can it wait? | 你能等等吗 |
[42:23] | It’s your pocket. | 这可是你的口袋 |
[42:24] | Can we have the bathroom key, please? | 能给我们卫生间钥匙吗 |
[42:27] | Okay, be quick. I want to get out of here. | 好 快点 我想离开这里 |
[42:29] | Okay, I’m goin’. | 好 我走了 |
[42:31] | That’ll be 12.99. | 一共十二块九毛九 |
[42:34] | Hey, watch it! | 看路 |
[42:35] | You got a problem, Shades? | 你有什么意见吗 墨镜仔 |
[42:39] | Answer me when I’m talking to you. | 我问你话呢 快回答 |
[42:41] | I’m sorry, I don’t really know | 抱歉 我也不太清楚 |
[42:43] | where his head’s at right now. | 他现在想什么[他的脑袋在哪里] |
[42:44] | How could this night get any worse? | 今晚能消停一下吗 |
[42:49] | You know, I would fly us to help your boys, | 我也想带你飞去救孩子 |
[42:51] | but the old wings aren’t what they used to be. | 但这老翅膀大不如前了 |
[42:54] | Oh, that’s fine. So, about this curse… | 没关系 话说回来 这个诅咒… |
[42:56] | It’s my own fault. | 这都怪我自己 |
[42:57] | I should be doing my wing exercises every morning, | 我应该每天早上锻炼下翅膀的 |
[42:59] | but you know how that goes. | 但说着轻松做着难 |
[43:01] | Please, the curse. What does it do? | 拜托 那个诅咒 它会有什么效果 |
[43:03] | Right. Sorry. It’s a Guardian Curse. | 对了 抱歉 那是个守护诅咒 |
[43:07] | If your boys take the gem, | 如果你的儿子们拿了宝石 |
[43:10] | the curse will rise up and assume the form of a mighty beast, | 就会触发诅咒 释放出一头强大的野兽 |
[43:12] | and battle your sons to the… | 然后把你的儿子们… |
[43:15] | Well, how do your boys do in a crisis? | 你的儿子们善于应对危机吗 |
[43:17] | Not great. One of them is afraid of everything, | 不太擅长 他们俩一个什么都怕 |
[43:19] | and the other isn’t afraid of anything. | 一个什么都不怕 |
[43:21] | Yeah, that skinny kid of yours is pretty fearless. | 对 瘦瘦的那个非常胆大 |
[43:24] | No, no. You mean the big one, Barley. | 不 不 你是说大块头那个吧 巴利 |
[43:26] | No, no, the little guy. He really let me have it. | 不 不 是那个小块头 他可算给我好看了 |
[43:29] | What? No, look, you said you could help them, right? | 什么 你之前说你能帮他们 对吗 |
[43:32] | Every curse has a core, | 所有诅咒都有一个核心 |
[43:34] | the center of its power. | 它的魔力中心 |
[43:36] | And only one weapon forged of | 只有一把用最稀有的金属 |
[43:37] | the rarest metals can destroy it, | 铸造而成的武器能摧毁它 |
[43:39] | my enchanted sword, | 那就是我的魔法剑 |
[43:42] | the Curse Crusher! | 碎咒之剑 |
[43:44] | Well, okay, but you don’t seem to have that on you. | 好吧 不过你好像没带上那把剑 |
[43:47] | I sold it. | 我把它卖掉了 |
[43:49] | Got in a little tax trouble a few years back. | 几年前我遇到一点税务问题 |
[43:51] | But don’t worry, I know just where to find it. | 不过不用担心 我知道去哪能找到它 |
[43:54] | I am on my way, boys. | 我来了 孩子们 |
[43:55] | Just try to stay out of trouble. | 你们千万别惹麻烦 |
[44:02] | What is taking you so long? | 你怎么去了那么久 |
[44:04] | Who you calling “whimsical”? | 你说谁”古怪”呢 |
[44:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[44:08] | You’ve got a lot of nerve. | 你真有胆子 |
[44:09] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[44:10] | sprites used to fly around spreading delight. | 以前精灵会飞来飞去 传播快乐 |
[44:13] | That’s a good thing. | 那是很好 |
[44:13] | Sprites can’t fly. | 精灵不会飞 |
[44:15] | Well, your wings don’t work ’cause you stopped using them. | 你们飞不起来是因为翅膀缺乏锻炼 |
[44:18] | – You calling me lazy? – No, no, no. | -你是说我懒吗 -不 不 |
[44:21] | Not you. Your ancestors. | 不是你 是你的祖先 |
[44:23] | What did you say about my ancestors? | 你对我的祖先有什么意见 |
[44:25] | I didn’t mean lazy… | 我不是说他们懒… |
[44:26] | I’m sorry, very sorry. He’s sorry, too. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 他也很抱歉 |
[44:28] | You don’t need to fly. Who needs to fly? | 你们用不着会飞 谁需要会飞 |
[44:30] | I mean, you’ve got those great bikes. | 你们有那么酷的机车 |
[44:31] | What are you doing? I was just discussing history. | 干什么 我只是在探讨历史 |
[44:33] | Barley, I’m trying to take care of you and Dad, | 巴利 我在努力照顾你和爸爸 |
[44:36] | and you’re not making it any easier. | 你怎么一点也不让我省心 |
[44:37] | Dad, come on. | 爸爸 来 |
[44:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[44:43] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[44:47] | We’re dead! We’re dead! We’re dead! | 我们死定了 我们死定了 我们死定了 |
[44:49] | Relax. They won’t be able to lift those bikes. | 放轻松 他们抬不动那些机车的 |
[44:52] | They are strong. | 他们力气好大 |
[44:53] | We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! | 要死了 要死了 要死了 |
[44:55] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[44:56] | What? Where are the keys? | 什么 钥匙在哪里 |
[45:00] | I got this. | 我来 |
[45:03] | Come on, Barley. | 加油 巴利 |
[45:07] | Okay, go, go, go! | 好 走走走 |
[45:11] | No. No, no, no. No way. | 不 不 不 不会吧 |
[45:12] | You’re gonna have to. | 只能你来了 |
[45:18] | Come on. Why won’t it start? | 拜托 它为什么发动不了 |
[45:20] | There’s a sweet spot. | 你得转到一个刚刚好的位置 |
[45:21] | Not in the middle, not quite at the end. | 不是中间 也不要拧到头 |
[45:22] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[45:25] | Come on, Guinevere! | 拜托了 吉娜薇 |
[45:29] | Put it in “O” for “Onward.” | 打到”O” 前进挡 |
[45:36] | Drive! | 好好开车 |
[45:41] | Okay, you’re gonna have to merge. | 好了 要并线了 |
[45:45] | – Speed up! – I can’t do this. | -加速 -我不行 |
[45:46] | – Yes, you can. – I’m not ready! | -你可以的 -我还没准备好 |
[45:47] | You’ll never be ready. Merge! | 你永远准备不好的 并线 |
[45:53] | Nice job! | 漂亮 |
[46:00] | – Hey, don’t hit Gwinny. – Barley! | -别打吉妮 -巴利 |
[46:05] | – Oh, no. – Get around ’em! | -不 -绕过去 |
[46:07] | – They’re not letting me in. – Signal. | -他们不让我插进去 -发信号 |
[46:08] | You don’t have a signaler. | 你的车没有转向灯 |
[46:10] | Stick your arm straight out the window to signal left. | 把你的胳膊从窗户伸出去 表示你要左打了 |
[46:20] | – Get back here. – Just keep driving. | -回来 -接着开 |
[46:28] | Barley! | 巴利 |
[46:34] | The mountains are north. | 山脉在北边 |
[46:36] | You need to get all the way over. | 你得顺着这条路开到头 |
[46:41] | What the…? | 什么… |
[46:44] | Oh, it is on, Shades! Get ’em! | 开战了 墨镜仔 抓住他们 |
[47:00] | – Ian, stay focused! – I can’t! | -伊恩 专心开车 -我没法专心 |
[47:02] | You have to focus or we are all dead! | 你必须专心 要不我们都得死 |
[47:07] | Just stay cool. | 放松 |
[47:18] | Way to go, Guinevere! | 干得漂亮 吉娜薇 |
[47:25] | Hit it! | 启动 |
[47:29] | We’re not gonna make it! | 过不去了 |
[47:48] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[47:50] | He’s fine, thanks to the skillful driving | 他没事 感谢伊恩·莱特福先生 |
[47:52] | of Sir Ian Lightfoot. High five! | 高超的驾驶技术 击掌 |
[47:55] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[47:56] | I think the spell is wearing off. | 我感觉魔咒开始失效了 |
[47:59] | Get off my face. | 别压在我的脸上 |
[48:08] | Chantor’s Talon! Cops! | 警笛 是警察 |
[48:10] | – Pull over. – I don’t have a license. | -靠边停车 -我没有驾照 |
[48:12] | My wallet’s still tiny. | 我的钱包还没变回来 |
[48:18] | Step out of the vehicle. | 从车上下来 |
[48:20] | – What are we gonna do? – I don’t know. | -我们要怎么做 -我不知道 |
[48:21] | How are we gonna explain…? Oh, no. Dad! | 我们要怎么解释 不 爸 |
[48:33] | You have a long night there, buddy? | 晚上过得挺精彩啊 兄弟 |
[48:35] | Sir, I’m gonna ask you | 先生 现在请你 |
[48:36] | to walk this straight line. | 沿着这条直线走过来 |
[48:37] | They’re gonna take Dad. | 他们会逮捕爸爸 |
[48:38] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[48:39] | Oh, I got it. The disguise spell. | 我知道了 用伪装咒 |
[48:42] | You can disguise yourself to be anyone you want. | 你可以把自己变成想变的人 |
[48:45] | But what if I mess up again? | 要是又搞砸了怎么办 |
[48:46] | According to the spell, | 根据这条咒语上写的 |
[48:47] | “Disguising yourself is a lie, | “伪装术是一种欺骗 |
[48:49] | “So you must tell the truth to get by.” | 所以只有说真话才能过关” |
[48:51] | As long as you don’t tell a lie, the spell will be fine. | 只要你不撒谎 咒语就不会消失 |
[48:54] | Okay. Who are we gonna be? | 那好吧 我们变成谁呢 |
[48:57] | Okay, we’re taking you down to the station. | 好了 我们要带你去警局 |
[49:00] | What seems to be the problem here, fellow police folk? | 这里出了什么事 我的警察伙伴们 |
[49:06] | Officer Bronco? | 布朗科警官 |
[49:07] | Were you in that van? | 你刚才在那辆车里吗 |
[49:09] | Affirmative. And we will… | 是的 并且我们会 |
[49:10] | I mean, I will take full responsibility | 我是说 我会为那个家伙 |
[49:13] | for that fella right there, | 全权负责 |
[49:14] | so you can just release him over to me. | 你们可以直接把他交给我 |
[49:16] | I wanted to be the front. | 我想在前面 |
[49:18] | No way. I’ll do the talking. | 不行 我来和他们说 |
[49:19] | Bronco, I thought you were working on the other side of town. | 布朗科 你不是负责镇子另一头吗 |
[49:22] | I, uh, changed my mind. | 我 改变主意了 |
[49:25] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[49:26] | Just a little neck cramp. | 就是脖子有点抽筋 |
[49:30] | You have to stop lying. | 你不能再撒谎了 |
[49:32] | Answer every question with a question. | 用提问来回答问题 |
[49:34] | What exactly are you doing out here? | 你究竟在这做什么呢 |
[49:37] | What am I doing out here? | 我在这里做什么 |
[49:38] | What are any of us doing out here? | 我们都在这里做什么呢 |
[49:42] | I never thought about it like that. | 我从没思考过这样的问题 |
[49:44] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[49:45] | With all due respect, you didn’t answer my question. | 无意冒犯 你没回答我的问题 |
[49:48] | Well, we were just exercising | 我们刚才在给伊恩 |
[49:50] | some driver’s education drills for Ian. | 做驾驶培训 |
[49:55] | Who is Ian? | 伊恩是谁 |
[49:57] | Is that Laurel’s kid? | 那是劳蕾尔的儿子吗 |
[49:59] | Ian is Laurel’s kid. | 伊恩是劳蕾尔的儿子 |
[50:02] | Your stepson was swerving all over the road. | 你的继子一路上都在左摇右摆 |
[50:05] | Yeah, well… | 是 这个嘛 |
[50:06] | that guy’s not all there today. | 那小子今天不在状态 |
[50:08] | Yeah, he does seem a little off. | 是 他看起来是有点迷糊 |
[50:12] | You seem a little off yourself. | 你看起来也有点不对劲 |
[50:16] | Actually, if I’m being completely honest, | 其实 说句实在话 |
[50:19] | I’m not super great in this kind of situation, | 在这种情况下 我感觉不太自在 |
[50:22] | and I’m starting to freak out a little bit. | 我有点开始害怕了 |
[50:24] | And I’m all sweaty and weird, and I don’t know what to say | 我不停出汗 举止奇怪 也不知道该说什么 |
[50:27] | and I just feel like I can’t do anything right, | 我感觉自己什么都做不对 |
[50:29] | and I’m a total weirdo. | 我真是个怪人 |
[50:31] | Hold on, hold on. | 慢着 慢着 |
[50:34] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我好像知道是怎么回事了 |
[50:37] | You do? | 是吗 |
[50:38] | It’s not easy being a new parent. | 初为人父母都不容易 |
[50:40] | My girlfriend’s daughter got me pulling my hair out, okay? | 我女朋友的女儿也让我抓狂 好吗 |
[50:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:45] | All right, we can let him go. | 好了 可以让他走了 |
[50:47] | Okay, well, I’m just gonna take him to the van. | 好吧 我带他上车了 |
[50:51] | It gets better. All right? Good luck, Bronco. | 会好起来的 明白吗 祝你好运 布朗科 |
[50:53] | You, too, Officer. | 你也是 警官 |
[50:55] | Keep workin’ hard or hardly workin’. | 继续努力 不然就没得努力了 |
[50:59] | Now, that was a good Colt. | 你演的柯尔特可真像 |
[51:02] | I don’t envy you, Bronco. | 我可不羡慕你 布朗科 |
[51:03] | That Lightfoot kid is a handful. | 那个莱特福家的孩子很难搞 |
[51:06] | I’m gonna have to disagree with you there. | 这我可就不同意了 |
[51:08] | I think Ian’s a pretty stand-up citizen. | 我觉得伊恩是个很正直的市民 |
[51:12] | Not him, the older one. | 没说他 我说的是大点的那个 |
[51:14] | What? | 什么 |
[51:15] | I mean, the guy’s a screwup. | 那孩子就是个麻烦精 |
[51:18] | You can’t say you don’t agree. | 这你不会不同意了吧 |
[51:20] | I don’t. | 我不同意 |
[51:24] | What? | 什么 |
[51:26] | I mean, okay, well… | 我是说 好吧 |
[51:28] | I gotta get going. Gotta get Ian home. | 我得走了 得送伊恩回家 |
[51:32] | I mean, I’m late for work. | 我是说 我上班要迟到了 |
[51:33] | Sorry, I mean, I’m feelin’ a little sick. | 抱歉 我是说 我感觉有点不舒服 |
[51:35] | I mean tired. Sick and tired. Gotta go! | 我是指疲惫 疲惫得不舒服 得走了 |
[51:37] | See you Monday! | 周一见 |
[51:43] | Man. Bronco is losin’ it. | 天呐 布朗科快要崩溃了 |
[51:46] | See, that’s why I never got married. | 所以我才不会结婚呢 |
[51:48] | Old Gore can’t be tied down. | 老戈尔可受不了被束缚 |
[51:56] | This is Specter. | 我是斯贝克特 |
[51:57] | Can you put me through to Officer Colt Bronco? | 能帮我接通柯尔特·布朗科警官吗 |
[52:11] | Barley, I don’t know what happened back there. | 巴利 我不知道刚才是怎么回事 |
[52:14] | But I don’t think you’re a screwup. | 但我不觉得你是麻烦精 |
[52:19] | Maybe the magic just got it wrong, you know. | 或许是魔法搞错了 |
[52:23] | Yeah. | 你说是就是吧 |
[52:26] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道刚才是怎么回事 |
[52:29] | Barley! Barley! | 巴利 巴利 |
[52:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[52:41] | Barley, come on. This is all just… | 巴利 拜托 这都只是… |
[52:43] | I’m not a screwup. | 我不是麻烦精 |
[52:44] | I didn’t say you were. | 我没这么说 |
[52:45] | The magic said it for you. | 魔法已经替你说出来了 |
[52:47] | Well, the magic got it wrong. | 魔法搞错了 |
[52:49] | Magic doesn’t get it wrong! | 魔法不会搞错 |
[52:50] | The cop asked a question, | 那个警察问了一个问题 |
[52:51] | you answered, and magic revealed the truth. Right? | 你做出了回答 然后魔法揭露了真相 对吗 |
[52:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[52:55] | I don’t know how any of this stuff works. | 我不知道这都是怎么回事 |
[52:57] | All I know is that everything we’ve done tonight has gone wrong. | 我只知道今晚我们做的所有事都出了问题 |
[53:01] | Yeah, it’s gone wrong because you won’t listen to me. | 对 那是因为你不听我的 |
[53:03] | Are you kidding? | 你没搞错吧 |
[53:03] | Because everything we’ve done has been your idea. | 因为所有事都是你的主意 |
[53:06] | But you didn’t do it my way. | 但你没按我的想法去做 |
[53:07] | You didn’t let me handle the Manticore. | 你不让我去说服蝎尾飞狮 |
[53:08] | You freaked out when I talked to the sprites. | 我跟精灵们交谈 你大惊小怪 |
[53:10] | ‘Cause you don’t think I have good ideas. | 因为你认定了我想不出好主意 |
[53:12] | What? Of course I do. | 什么 当然不是了 |
[53:13] | Great! Then I think we should take the Path of Peril. | 那好 那我觉得我们应该走危险小径 |
[53:15] | And I also think that would be good, normally… | 我觉得这样也很好 通常来说… |
[53:19] | See? | 看吧 |
[53:19] | But, I told you, this isn’t a game. | 但是 我跟你说过了 这不是游戏 |
[53:21] | All that matters today is Dad, | 今天最重要的是爸爸 |
[53:23] | and right now he’s sitting in that van, | 而现在他正坐在车里 |
[53:25] | and he’s confused… | 充满疑惑… |
[53:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:32] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[53:33] | I think he can feel the vibrations of the music, | 他好像可以感受到音乐的律动 |
[53:35] | and he’s dancing. | 他在跳舞 |
[53:43] | He is terrible. | 他跳得真糟 |
[53:51] | Yeah. He’s really, really bad. | 对 他跳得真的真的真的很糟 |
[53:55] | No. Here he comes. | 不好 他过来了 |
[53:56] | No, no, no. Thanks, Dad. Dad, thank you. | 不用了 谢了 爸爸 不用了 |
[53:59] | I’m good. Stop. | 我就算了 别闹了 |
[54:00] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[54:03] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[54:04] | I’m not really a big dancer. | 我不太会跳舞 |
[54:10] | Just imagine what the top half of this dance looks like. | 想象一下这个舞的上半身是怎么跳的 |
[54:13] | I bet it goes something like this. | 我敢说应该是这样的 |
[54:25] | You danced your shoelaces loose there, Pop. | 你跳到鞋带都散了 爸爸 |
[54:32] | You know, I wanna see him, too. | 你知道吗 我也想见到他 |
[54:36] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[54:38] | It’s not fair for you to call me a screwup | 如果不给我机会做件正确的事 |
[54:40] | if you don’t give me a chance to get something right. | 就说我是麻烦精 这样不公平 |
[54:44] | Just do one thing my way. | 就一件事按我说的做吧 |
[54:47] | You really think this Path of Peril | 你真觉得这条危险小径 |
[54:50] | is the best way to go to the mountain? | 是去山上的最佳路线 |
[54:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:12] | So, where is your magic sword? | 所以你的魔法剑在哪 |
[55:15] | It lies beyond those gates. | 就在这扇门里面 |
[55:18] | If we don’t leave here with the sword, | 如果我们不能带着剑离开这里 |
[55:21] | your boys are doomed. | 你的儿子就死定了 |
[55:23] | There you are. | 给 |
[55:24] | One garlic crusher. | 一个捣蒜器 |
[55:26] | No, Curse Crusher. | 不 是碎咒之剑 |
[55:27] | It’s a large magical sword. | 是一把很大的魔法剑 |
[55:29] | Sword. | 剑 |
[55:31] | Sword, sword, sword. | 剑 剑 剑 |
[55:33] | I mean, I got this thing. | 我有这么个东西 |
[55:36] | – That’s it! – How much? | -就是这个 -多少钱 |
[55:39] | – Let’s call it, uh, 10. – Great! | -就十块吧 -太好了 |
[55:41] | Forged of the rarest metals, | 由最稀有的金属铸成 |
[55:43] | the only sword of its kind in all the land. | 这世上独一无二的剑 |
[55:47] | Hello, old friend. We shall never part again. | 你好呀 老朋友 我们再也不会分开了 |
[55:50] | Turns out this sword | 原来这把剑 |
[55:52] | is the only sword of its kind in all the land. | 在这世上仅此一把 |
[55:55] | So, let’s call it 10,000. | 那就一万块 |
[55:59] | – You can’t do that! – Well, I just did. | -你不能这么做 -我就这么做了 |
[56:03] | Okay, you had better… | 好吧 你最好… |
[56:06] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[56:06] | I talked to some other officers, | 我刚问了几个警察 |
[56:08] | and they said the boys were last seen going north. | 他们说最后看到孩子们向北边去了 |
[56:10] | – Are they okay? – They’re fine. | -他们没事吧 -他们没事 |
[56:12] | But the officers said… Well, honey, | 但警官们说…亲爱的 |
[56:14] | this night keeps getting stranger and stranger. | 这事越来越奇怪了 |
[56:17] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[56:18] | Some kind of winged bear-snake lady? | 一位长翅膀的熊蛇女士 |
[56:20] | Winged lion-scorpion lady! | 是长翅膀的狮蝎女士 |
[56:23] | It sure does. | 确实 |
[56:24] | Listen, I need that sword. | 听着 我需要那把剑 |
[56:26] | My sons have a once-in-a-lifetime chance | 我儿子这辈子只有这次机会 |
[56:28] | to see their father. | 能见到自己的父亲 |
[56:29] | Now, my oldest son… | 现在 我的大儿子… |
[56:31] | Holy son of a… You killed her! | 我的天啊…你把她杀了 |
[56:34] | It’s okay. She’s only temporarily paralyzed. | 没事的 她只是暂时动弹不得 |
[56:36] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[56:38] | – Well, I just did. – Grab the sword. | -我就这么做了 -拿上剑 |
[56:40] | – Don’t you touch that. – Here you go. | -你敢碰那把剑 -给你 |
[56:42] | And a little something extra for your trouble. | 再多给你点 赔偿你的损失 |
[56:44] | I love your store. | 我很喜欢你的店 |
[56:45] | That’s so pretty. | 那个真好看 |
[56:49] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[56:51] | Laurel, what’s happening? | 劳蕾尔 怎么了 |
[56:52] | – Yeah! – Hello? Are you all right? | -棒 -喂 你还好吗 |
[56:54] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[56:54] | Colt, I can’t talk. The boys need me. | 柯尔特 我不讲了 孩子们需要我 |
[56:57] | Wait! | 等等 |
[56:59] | Dang those kids. | 这俩臭孩子 |
[57:33] | ♪ We’re heading on a quest ♪ | ♪ 我们踏上任务之旅 ♪ |
[57:35] | ♪ Our father we must retrieve ♪ | ♪ 誓要带回我们的父亲 ♪ |
[57:36] | ♪ The Lightfoot brothers can’t be stopped ♪ | ♪ 莱特福兄弟所向无敌 ♪ |
[57:39] | ♪ Something, something ♪ | ♪ 词词句句 ♪ |
[57:40] | ♪ That rhymes with retrieve ♪ | ♪ 和前面押韵 ♪ |
[57:46] | Yeah, we’re still here. | 对 我们还在 |
[57:49] | Well, good morning to thee, dear Lightfoot men. | 你们早上好啊 莱特福家的男人们 |
[57:52] | Welcome to the Path of Peril. | 欢迎来到危险小径 |
[57:55] | It’s not much of a path. | 这都算不上是小径吧 |
[57:57] | Well, you know, they never really developed around here. | 这里一直都没被开发 |
[58:00] | So, heads up, we could run into anything. | 所以小心点 我们可能会遇上任何东西 |
[58:02] | A centicore, wolf dragon, gelatinous cube. | 野迩兽 狼龙 胶质怪 |
[58:05] | Okay, what is a gelatinous cube? | 好吧 胶质怪是什么 |
[58:07] | It’s a giant green cube | 就是一个巨大的绿色立方体 |
[58:09] | that instantly disintegrates all that it touches. | 任何东西一碰到它就会立即分解 |
[58:12] | We are not gonna run into a… Oh! Stop! | 我们遇不上…停车 |
[58:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[58:26] | Bottomless pit. | 无底深渊 |
[58:28] | Whatever falls in there, falls forever. | 只要掉了下去 会永远处在下落之中 |
[58:34] | Dad, come here. | 爸爸 过来 |
[58:37] | Ian, check it out. | 伊恩 快看 |
[58:38] | This is an ancient drawbridge. | 这是一座古代吊桥 |
[58:41] | We lower that bad boy | 把这个大家伙放下来 |
[58:43] | and we are on our way to Raven’s Point. | 就能去乌鸦角了 |
[58:46] | Look around for a lever. | 在附近找找控制杆 |
[58:50] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[58:51] | But it’s on the other side. | 但是是在悬崖另一边 |
[58:55] | Okay, I got this. | 好吧 交给我 |
[58:58] | Aloft Elevar. | 悬浮升空 |
[59:04] | You can’t cast a levitation spell on something that far away. | 你不能离这么远施悬浮咒 |
[59:06] | It only has, like, a 15-meter enchanting radius. | 这个魔法的有效距离只有十五米 |
[59:09] | Dad, can you believe this guy? | 爸爸 瞧这家伙傻的 |
[59:12] | What we need is a Trust Bridge. | 我们需要的是信任之桥咒 |
[59:14] | It’s a spell that creates a magical bridge you can walk on. | 这个咒语能搭起一座可以过人的桥 |
[59:18] | Just say “Bridgrigar Invisia.” | 只用念”隐身之桥” |
[59:21] | Okay. Bridgrigar Invisia. | 好 隐身之桥 |
[59:23] | Bridgrigar Invisia! | 隐形之桥 |
[59:29] | – It didn’t work. – No, the spell’s still going. | -没有用 -不 咒语效力还在 |
[59:31] | You won’t know if your bridge worked until you step on it. | 只有踩上去才知道到底有没有用 |
[59:34] | Step on what? | 踩什么 |
[59:34] | If you believe the bridge is there, then it’s there. | 如果你相信桥在它就在 |
[59:37] | – But it’s not. – Well, not with that attitude. | -可是没在 -你这态度可不行 |
[59:39] | I’m not gonna step out onto nothing. | 我才不要去踩空气 |
[59:44] | Now we’ve got a rope. | 现在有绳子了 |
[59:46] | But you’re not gonna even need it because… | 但是你根本用不上它 因为… |
[59:47] | – I want the rope! – Okay. | -我要绳子 -好吧 |
[59:49] | I’m just saying you’re not gonna need the rope, | 我只是说你根本用不上这根绳子 |
[59:50] | because I know you can make that bridge. | 因为我知道你能把桥变出来 |
[1:00:03] | I’m dying! I’m dying! I’m dead! I’m dead! I’m dead! | 我要死了 我要死了 我死了 我死了 |
[1:00:05] | – My life is over. – I got you. | -我的生命到头了 -我抓住你了 |
[1:00:11] | Okay, you fell. | 好吧 你掉下去了 |
[1:00:12] | – But was that so bad? – Yes! | -但真有那么吓人吗 -当然了 |
[1:00:14] | – Are you still alive? – Yes. | -你是不是还活着 -是的 |
[1:00:16] | Okay, so now you know the worst that can happen. | 现在你知道最糟的情况是什么了 |
[1:00:19] | So, there’s nothing to be scared of, right? | 那就没什么好怕的了 对吧 |
[1:00:26] | Bridgrigar Invisia! | 隐形之桥 |
[1:00:34] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[1:00:44] | There you go! | 我说行吧 |
[1:00:49] | Believe with every step. | 相信你走的每一步 |
[1:00:58] | You’ve got me, right? | 你还拉着我吧 |
[1:01:00] | I still got you. | 放心吧 |
[1:01:03] | Ian Lightfoot is fearless. | 伊恩·莱特福无所畏惧 |
[1:01:09] | This is amazing! | 这真是太棒了 |
[1:01:14] | Yeah! But just keep going. | 没错 继续前进 |
[1:01:16] | Don’t look back. Just straight ahead. | 不要回头 勇往直前 |
[1:01:21] | You’ve still got the rope, right? | 你还拉着绳子 对吧 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah, I got it. | 没错 我拉着 |
[1:01:25] | I am not afraid! | 我不害怕 |
[1:01:27] | Man, I could stay out here all day. | 老兄 我可以整天待这上面 |
[1:01:32] | Okay, but keep moving. | 好的 可你得继续前进 |
[1:01:33] | We’ve gotta see Dad, remember? | 我们得见爸爸 记得吗 |
[1:01:35] | Dad, this last step is for you. | 爸爸 最后一步为你而走 |
[1:01:56] | He did it, Dad. | 他成功了 爸爸 |
[1:02:06] | That was amazing. | 你太了不起了 |
[1:02:07] | How long was the rope gone? | 绳子什么时候掉的 |
[1:02:10] | Just, like, the second half of it. | 就下半段吧 |
[1:02:13] | I needed that rope. | 我需要那根绳子 |
[1:02:16] | But did you? | 你真的需要吗 |
[1:02:24] | Ian! Look. | 伊恩 看 |
[1:02:27] | It’s a raven. | 是只乌鸦 |
[1:02:30] | The clue on the menu said Raven’s Point. | 菜单上的线索说在乌鸦角 |
[1:02:34] | Yeah. In the mountains. | 没错 在山里 |
[1:02:37] | But maybe the puzzle didn’t mean the mountain. | 可是也许谜语的答案并不是这座山 |
[1:02:39] | Maybe it means follow where the raven is pointing. | 或许说的是乌鸦指向的地方 |
[1:02:46] | It’s another raven. | 又一只乌鸦 |
[1:02:48] | That one could be pointing to another raven, | 那只可能指向另一只乌鸦 |
[1:02:50] | all the way to the gem. | 一直指引我们找到宝石 |
[1:02:52] | I… I had us going the wrong way. | 我之前指错了路 |
[1:02:55] | Well, I told you. My gut knows where to go. | 我说吧 我的直觉[肚子]知道该往哪走 |
[1:02:57] | Don’t you, boy? Yes, you do. | 不是吗 小子 是的 没错 |
[1:03:01] | Come on, Dad. | 走吧 爸爸 |
[1:03:02] | Guinevere will get us to that raven in no time. | 吉娜薇很快就能把我们带到那只乌鸦那 |
[1:03:10] | You guys… | 你们俩… |
[1:03:13] | are in trouble, big time. | 有麻烦了 大麻烦 |
[1:03:15] | No, no, no, Colt. We found a spell. | 不不不 柯尔特 我们找到一个咒语 |
[1:03:17] | If we finish it before sunset, we’ll get to see our father. | 如果能在日落前完成 我们就可以见到爸爸了 |
[1:03:21] | Well, your mom told me | 你妈告诉过我 |
[1:03:23] | there was some kind of strange family issue going on, | 你们家发生了奇怪的事 |
[1:03:27] | and this is definitely strange. | 这绝对算得上奇怪 |
[1:03:30] | But no, dang it. | 但不行 该死的 |
[1:03:31] | I’m not letting you upset your mother anymore. | 我不会再让你们惹妈妈烦心 |
[1:03:33] | Now you get in the vehicle, I’m escorting you home. | 快点上车 我送你们回去 |
[1:03:35] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[1:03:36] | I’m giving you to the count of three. | 我数到三 |
[1:03:40] | – Okay, we’ll go. – Ian. | -好的 我们回 -伊恩 |
[1:03:43] | He’s a police officer. | 他是警察 |
[1:03:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:03:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:57] | Son of a… | 他妈… |
[1:04:00] | I need backup. Runaway van! | 我需要支援 车辆逃窜 |
[1:04:03] | Iandore Lightfoot, breaking the rules. | 伊恩多尔·莱特福不守规矩了 |
[1:04:06] | I can’t believe I’m running from the cops. | 不敢相信我在逃离警察追捕 |
[1:04:08] | You’re not running from the cops, | 你不是逃离警察追捕 |
[1:04:09] | you’re running from our mom’s boyfriend. | 你是逃离咱妈的男朋友 |
[1:04:13] | Okay, now you’re running from the cops. | 好吧 现在是逃离警察追捕了 |
[1:04:27] | Hold on! | 抓牢了 |
[1:04:33] | Yeah! Nice going, Guinevere! | 棒 干得漂亮 吉娜薇 |
[1:04:52] | What did I do? I shouldn’t have driven away. | 我干了什么 我不该开车逃走 |
[1:04:54] | No, it was great. | 不 你做得很棒 |
[1:04:56] | Block the road with those boulders. | 用那些大石块堵住路 |
[1:04:57] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[1:04:59] | Arcane Lightning. | 闪电奥术 |
[1:05:00] | You said that’s the hardest spell. | 你说过那是最难的咒语 |
[1:05:02] | You are ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[1:05:03] | “To make lightning strike with ease, | “要轻松召唤闪电 |
[1:05:05] | “one must follow all decrees.” | 必须遵循所有要诀” |
[1:05:06] | You have to do everything. | 你必须达到所有要求 |
[1:05:07] | Speak from your heart’s fire, | 释放内心的火焰 |
[1:05:09] | trust yourself, focus, all of it. | 相信自己 专注 全部都要做到 |
[1:05:13] | Voltar Thundasir. | 闪电霹雳 |
[1:05:16] | Voltar Thundasir! | 闪电霹雳 |
[1:05:18] | Voltar Thundasir! | 闪电霹雳 |
[1:05:27] | I can’t! I can’t do it. | 不行 我做不到 |
[1:05:31] | We’re not gonna see you, Dad. And it’s all my fault. | 我们见不到你了 爸爸 都是我的错 |
[1:05:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:06:42] | What the…? | 怎么回事… |
[1:06:52] | Barley. | 巴利 |
[1:06:54] | She was just a beat-up old van. | 她只是一辆破旧不堪的车 |
[1:06:58] | Come on, we gotta go. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[1:08:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:08:20] | You see that, Dad? | 你看到了吗 爸爸 |
[1:08:21] | The apprentice has become the master. | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[1:08:27] | It looks like water. | 看起来像水 |
[1:08:33] | So, what’s the X mean? | 那么X代表什么 |
[1:08:35] | On a quest, an X only means one thing. | 寻宝中 X只代表一样东西 |
[1:08:39] | We go to the end of the water, we’ll find that Phoenix Gem. | 走到水的尽头 就能找到凤凰宝石 |
[1:08:54] | Unicorns! | 独角兽 |
[1:09:18] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:09:23] | This water could go on for miles. | 这条河可能有几千米长 |
[1:09:25] | We don’t have that kinda time. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:09:28] | If we had something to float on, | 如果有什么能浮在水面上 |
[1:09:30] | we could cast a velocity spell on it, | 我就可以施一个加速咒 |
[1:09:32] | fly down the tunnel like a magic jet ski. | 像坐魔法摩托艇一样飞快地冲出隧道 |
[1:09:34] | Well, there’s not much to float on. | 水面上什么都没有 |
[1:09:36] | Remember, on a quest, | 记住 做任务时 |
[1:09:38] | you have to use what you’ve got. | 只能有什么就用什么 |
[1:09:43] | Magnora Gantuan! | 速速生长 |
[1:09:49] | Accelior! | 加速 |
[1:09:54] | This is actually kinda cool. | 这还挺酷的 |
[1:09:56] | So, what other spells do you know? | 你还知道什么咒语 |
[1:09:59] | Brace yourself, young mage. | 听好了 小魔法师 |
[1:10:01] | I know all there is to know of magic. | 我知道所有魔法 |
[1:10:07] | Colt, we know where the boys are going. | 柯尔特 我们知道他们俩要去哪 |
[1:10:09] | We just have to get to them before they unleash the curse. | 我们得赶在他们释放诅咒前找到他们 |
[1:10:11] | – The what? – Let’s crush some curses! | -什么 -我们去打破诅咒吧 |
[1:10:14] | The curse. The curse that protects the gem | 诅咒 那个把一块石头变成巨龙 |
[1:10:15] | by turning into a rock dragon or something. | 来保护宝石的诅咒 |
[1:10:17] | A what dragon? | 什么龙 |
[1:10:18] | I can’t explain it. | 我说不清 |
[1:10:19] | I just know we have to get to the boys fast. | 我只知道我们必须尽快找到他们 |
[1:10:21] | We’ll get to them fast. We’ll get to them so fast. | 我们会很快找到他们 非常快 |
[1:10:25] | Well, I almost had ’em, but Ian, he just drove off. | 我差点抓到他们 可伊恩开车逃了 |
[1:10:28] | – Good for him. – What? | -干得不错 -什么 |
[1:10:30] | No, I just mean he’s scared to drive. | 不 我是说他害怕开车 |
[1:10:32] | Thinks something’s gonna come at him out of the… | 觉得会有什么东西突然撞上… |
[1:10:45] | I think I stung my leg. | 我的腿好像卡住了 |
[1:10:46] | Laurel, what happened? What’s goin’ on? | 劳蕾尔 发生了什么 怎么回事 |
[1:10:48] | You almost killed me, lady. | 你差点害死我了 女士 |
[1:10:49] | Are you okay? Where did you come from? | 你还好吗 你从哪冒出来的 |
[1:10:52] | You were in our flight path. | 是你开到了我们的飞行路线上 |
[1:10:54] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[1:10:56] | No. Our transport! | 糟糕 我们的车 |
[1:10:58] | How are we going to get to your sons now? | 这下怎么去找你儿子 |
[1:11:00] | Come on, Pixie Dusters, let’s take to the skies. | 走吧 闪粉仙子们 飞向天空吧 |
[1:11:03] | I was born to fly! | 我为飞翔而生 |
[1:11:06] | How do you feel about exercising those wings? | 你觉得活动下翅膀怎么样 |
[1:11:14] | Boombastia! | 烟火轰鸣 |
[1:11:15] | – Remember… – Right. | -记住… -对了 |
[1:11:18] | Boombastia! | 烟火轰鸣 |
[1:11:23] | You’re a natural! Think fast. | 你是天才 加快节奏 |
[1:11:24] | Aloft Elevar! | 悬浮升空 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah! Nice! | 棒 漂亮 |
[1:11:29] | Careful how much boat you’re eating there, man, | 留意点 别把船吃光了 |
[1:11:31] | we still gotta make it to the end of the tunnel. | 我们还得撑到隧道尽头 |
[1:11:33] | Yeah. Good point. | 有道理 |
[1:11:38] | I can’t believe I’m this close to actually talking to Dad. | 不敢相信我马上就要跟爸爸面对面对话了 |
[1:11:42] | You know what I’m gonna ask him? | 你知道我要问他什么吗 |
[1:11:43] | If he ever gave himself a wizard name. | 他有没有给自己起个魔法师名 |
[1:11:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:45] | Well, ’cause he was into magic. | 因为他喜欢魔法 |
[1:11:46] | Lots of wizards have cool names. | 很多魔法师都有很酷的名字 |
[1:11:48] | Alora the Majestic. | 不可一世阿罗拉 |
[1:11:50] | Birdar the Fanciful. | 奇思妙想博尔达 |
[1:11:52] | Anyway, it’ll just be nice to have more than four memories of him. | 总之 对他的记忆超过四件事真好 |
[1:11:56] | – Three. – Hmm? | -三件 -什么 |
[1:11:57] | You only have three memories. | 你只记得三件事 |
[1:11:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:12:00] | Barley, do you have another memory of Dad you haven’t told me? | 巴利 你有什么关于爸爸的回忆没告诉我吗 |
[1:12:04] | No, it’s just not my favorite. | 不 只是我不太喜欢那件事 |
[1:12:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:10] | When Dad was sick, | 爸爸生病时 |
[1:12:14] | I was supposed to go in and say goodbye to him. | 我本该进去跟他道别 |
[1:12:19] | But he was hooked up to all these tubes, | 但他身上连着那么多管子 |
[1:12:23] | and he just didn’t look like himself. | 我都快认不出他了 |
[1:12:28] | I got scared, | 我害怕了 |
[1:12:31] | and I didn’t go in. | 就没有进去 |
[1:12:36] | That’s when I decided | 从那以后我就决定 |
[1:12:38] | I was never gonna be scared ever again. | 我再也不为任何事而害怕 |
[1:12:46] | Looks like we’re coming up on somethin’. | 前方好像出现了什么东西 |
[1:12:58] | The final gauntlet. | 终极考验 |
[1:13:12] | The Phoenix Gem is just on the other side. | 穿过这里我们就能找到凤凰宝石了 |
[1:13:18] | Careful, there could be booby traps. | 小心 这里可能有陷阱 |
[1:13:21] | This place is, like, 1,000 years old. | 这地方看起来都有一千多年了 |
[1:13:23] | There’s no way there could be… | 怎么可能有… |
[1:13:31] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:13:34] | It can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[1:13:37] | A gelatinous cube! | 胶质怪 |
[1:13:45] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:13:46] | Wait! It’s some kind of puzzle. | 等等 这是个谜题 |
[1:13:48] | We gotta figure it out before… | 我们得先解开… |
[1:13:48] | No time. Grab a shield. | 没时间了 快拿个盾牌 |
[1:14:03] | – Jump! Trust me! – What? | -跳过去 相信我 -什么 |
[1:14:07] | Aloft Elevar! | 悬浮升空 |
[1:14:14] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[1:14:27] | Don’t step on that. | 别踩到那个 |
[1:14:32] | I didn’t touch it. | 我没碰它 |
[1:14:38] | Voltar Thundasir! | 闪电霹雳 |
[1:14:47] | The tile down there has the same shape as the opening. | 下面那块石头和开口处有一样的图案 |
[1:14:49] | Maybe we were supposed to step on it? | 也许我们应该踩上去 |
[1:14:51] | – What? – I got it. | -什么 -交给我 |
[1:14:52] | No, Barley! | 不要 巴利 |
[1:15:00] | Oh! It’s working! | 打开了 |
[1:15:05] | It’s impossible. | 不行的 |
[1:15:07] | No one can hold their breath that long. | 没人能憋气那么久 |
[1:15:43] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:15:46] | The Phoenix Gem awaits beyond this door. | 凤凰宝石就在这扇门外等着我们 |
[1:15:49] | Shall we? | 我们一起过去吧 |
[1:15:50] | We certainly shall! | 当然 |
[1:15:52] | Dad, we have followed the quest, | 爸爸 我们完成了寻宝任务 |
[1:15:54] | and it has led us to our victory! | 马上就要走向胜利了 |
[1:16:16] | We’re back home. | 我们回来了 回家了 |
[1:16:17] | No, that doesn’t make sense. We took the Path of Peril. | 这不可能 我们走了危险小径 |
[1:16:20] | We followed the ravens, | 跟着乌鸦所指的方向 |
[1:16:22] | we went to the end of the water… | 一直到了河流源头 |
[1:16:24] | Unless the X meant stay away from the water. | 除非这个X是指远离水域 |
[1:16:26] | Or it could be, like, a campfire? | 也可能是指篝火 |
[1:16:28] | It’s okay. We can figure this out. | 没关系 我们会想明白的 |
[1:16:30] | Figure out what? We’re back where we started. | 还想什么 我们又回到原点了 |
[1:16:32] | I mean, it has to be here. There was a gauntlet. | 肯定是这里 我们经历了考验 |
[1:16:34] | I mean, unless that gauntlet was for, | 除非那个考验 |
[1:16:36] | coincidentally, some different quest. | 碰巧是为了其它任务而设的 |
[1:16:38] | – That’s a possibility. – What? | -那也有可能 -什么 |
[1:16:39] | No, no, no. This has to be where the Phoenix Gem is. | 不不不 凤凰宝石肯定在这里 |
[1:16:42] | I followed my gut. | 我听从了直觉 |
[1:16:44] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[1:16:47] | The gem is in the mountain. | 宝石在山里 |
[1:16:49] | The mountain we could have been to hours ago if we just… | 我们本该几小时前就到了那座山 如果我们… |
[1:16:53] | If we just stayed on the expressway. | 如果我们继续走高速 |
[1:16:55] | No, the expressway is too obvious. | 不对 高速太明显了 |
[1:16:57] | You can never take the obvious… | 不能选择过于明显的… |
[1:16:58] | If I hadn’t listened to you! Okay? | 要是我没听你的就好了 好吗 |
[1:17:00] | I can’t believe this. | 太难以置信了 |
[1:17:02] | You act like you know what you’re doing, | 你装作知道自己在做什么 |
[1:17:04] | but you don’t have a clue, | 但你就像个没头苍蝇 |
[1:17:06] | and that’s because you are a screwup. | 因为你就是个麻烦精 |
[1:17:09] | And now you’ve screwed up my chance | 现在我终于有机会能见到从未谋面的爸爸 |
[1:17:10] | to have the one thing I never had! | 却被你搞砸了 |
[1:17:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:17:20] | To spend what little time we have left with Dad. | 和爸爸共度我们仅存的一点时光 |
[1:17:24] | Ian, wait! | 伊恩 等等 |
[1:17:26] | We can still find the Phoenix Gem. | 我们还是可以找到凤凰宝石的 |
[1:17:29] | We just have to keep lookin’. | 别放弃 |
[1:17:31] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[1:17:34] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[1:17:46] | No, Dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[1:17:48] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[1:18:01] | Come on. Where is it? | 快出现啊 在哪里呢 |
[1:18:04] | Follow the water. | 跟随水流 |
[1:18:13] | All right. Come on, out of the fountain. | 好了 出来 从喷泉里出来 |
[1:18:15] | No, I’m looking for an ancient gem. | 不 我在找一块古老的宝石 |
[1:18:18] | Oh, yeah, we know. “The old days.” | 我们知道 “旧时光多美好” |
[1:18:20] | No! Stop! Please! No! | 不 住手 拜托了 别这样 |
[1:18:21] | Okay, ow, okay! | 好了 疼 好了 |
[1:18:23] | Okay. I’m leaving. | 好了 我走 |
[1:18:26] | – Hey! – Come on! | -停下 -别闹了 |
[1:18:27] | Can someone call the cops? We got the history buff again. | 谁去报警 历史迷又来了 |
[1:18:40] | 玩接球 一同散步 | |
[1:18:58] | – I can’t do this. – Yes, you can. | -我不行 -你能行的 |
[1:19:00] | – I’m not ready! – You’ll never be ready. Merge! | -我还没准备好 -你永远准备不好的 并线 |
[1:19:05] | Nice job! | 漂亮 |
[1:19:14] | – Think fast. – Aloft Elevar! | -反应快点 -悬浮升空 |
[1:19:55] | I know you’re stronger than that. | 我知道你能做得更好 |
[1:19:56] | My little brother has the magic gift. | 我弟弟有魔法天赋 |
[1:19:59] | Don’t hold back. | 别迟疑 |
[1:20:01] | Hey. You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[1:20:29] | Okay, come on. Get down right now. | 好了 别闹了 马上下来 |
[1:21:03] | Barley! | 巴利 |
[1:21:05] | Ian! Look! | 伊恩 快看 |
[1:21:10] | Behind you! | 当心身后 |
[1:21:14] | It’s a curse. | 是诅咒 |
[1:22:09] | Barley, run! | 巴利 快跑 |
[1:22:15] | What do you want? The gem? | 你想要什么 宝石吗 |
[1:22:18] | Fine, take it! | 行 拿去吧 |
[1:22:46] | The Manticore! | 蝎尾飞狮 |
[1:22:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:22:49] | It’s okay, boys, we’ll take care… | 没事了 儿子们 剩下的交给我们… |
[1:22:52] | Whoa… You’re tilting! You’re tilting! | 你歪了 歪了 |
[1:22:53] | – Mom! – Go see your father! | -妈妈 -去见你的父亲 |
[1:22:56] | It’s okay! If they stab the beast’s core | 没事的 只要她们用那把剑 |
[1:22:58] | with that sword, the curse will be broken. | 刺中那怪兽的核心 诅咒就会解除 |
[1:23:01] | Come on! | 我们走 |
[1:23:30] | Barley, what I said before… I am so sorry. | 巴利 很抱歉我之前说了那样的话 |
[1:23:33] | There’s no time. The sun’s about to set. | 没时间了 太阳要落山了 |
[1:23:37] | Only once is all we get, grant me this rebirth. | 仅此一次 请赐予我重生 |
[1:23:40] | Till tomorrow’s sun has set, one day to walk the earth! | 明日日落前 行于世一日 |
[1:23:46] | Time to crush a curse! | 该摧毁这个诅咒了 |
[1:23:55] | My back. | 我的背 |
[1:24:02] | I am a mighty warrior. | 我是一个勇猛的战士 |
[1:24:14] | I am a mighty warrior! | 我是一个勇猛的战士 |
[1:24:23] | Hurry! I can’t hold this for long! | 快点 我没办法拖住它太久 |
[1:24:31] | No! No, no, no! Barley! | 不不 不行了 巴利 |
[1:24:58] | Boys, it’s coming back! | 儿子们 它又来了 |
[1:25:05] | I’ll go distract it. | 我去引开它 |
[1:25:06] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[1:25:08] | If you do that, you’ll miss Dad. | 如果你那么做 会错过见到爸爸的机会 |
[1:25:09] | It’s okay. Say hi to Dad for me. | 没关系 替我跟爸爸问好 |
[1:25:14] | – No. You go and say goodbye. – What? | -不 你去跟爸爸道别 -什么 |
[1:25:17] | I had someone who looked out for me. | 一直有人保护着我 |
[1:25:19] | Someone who pushed me to be | 有人敦促着我成长 |
[1:25:21] | more than I ever thought I could be. | 让我强大到自己都不曾想像到 |
[1:25:24] | I never had a dad, | 我没有爸爸 |
[1:25:26] | but I always had you. | 但是我一直都有你 |
[1:25:37] | Bridgrigar Invisia! | 隐形之桥 |
[1:25:41] | Boombastia! | 烟火轰鸣 |
[1:25:51] | Aloft Elevar! | 悬浮升空 |
[1:26:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:17] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:26:21] | Use what I have. | 有什么就用什么 |
[1:26:22] | Uh, what do I have? I have nothing. | 我有什么 什么也没有 |
[1:26:24] | Splinter. Magic in every fiber. | 木刺 每一丝纤维都蕴藏着魔法 |
[1:26:27] | Magnora Gantuan! | 速速生长 |
[1:26:31] | No! Voltar Thundasir! | 不 闪电奥术 |
[1:26:41] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[1:26:43] | Accelior! | 加速 |
[1:27:10] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[1:28:59] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[1:29:02] | He said he always thought his wizard name | 他说他一直觉得自己的魔法师名 |
[1:29:05] | would be Wilden the Whimsical. | 应该叫异想天开维尔登 |
[1:29:09] | That’s really terrible. | 真烂 |
[1:29:12] | I know. | 可不是 |
[1:29:16] | He also said he’s very proud | 他还说 他很骄傲 |
[1:29:19] | of the person you grew up to be. | 你成长为这样的一个人 |
[1:29:23] | Well, I owe an awful lot of that to you. | 那都多亏了有你 |
[1:29:29] | He kinda said that, too. | 他差不多也是那么说的 |
[1:29:35] | And he told me to give you this. | 他还让我给你这个 |
[1:30:06] | Long ago, the world was full of wonder. | 很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹 |
[1:30:12] | It was adventurous, exciting, | 它充满奇遇 惊险刺激 |
[1:30:16] | and best of all, there was magic. | 最厉害的是 有魔法存在 |
[1:30:22] | Watch it! | 看着点 |
[1:30:26] | Bullseye! | 正中靶心 |
[1:30:27] | And then, with a slash of my mighty sword, | 然后 我用力一挥我的利剑 |
[1:30:30] | I severed the beast’s wings from its wretched body! | 就将怪兽的翅膀从它伤痕累累的身躯上斩断了 |
[1:30:35] | Okay, who wants cake? | 好了 谁要吃蛋糕 |
[1:30:40] | And I think, with a little bit of magic in your life, | 我认为 生活中加入一点点魔法 |
[1:30:44] | you can do almost anything. | 你就可以变得无所不能 |
[1:30:46] | Is that how you put the school back together? | 你就是这么重建学校的吗 |
[1:30:48] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[1:30:48] | Is that also how you destroyed | 起先你也是这么 |
[1:30:50] | the school in the first place? | 毁掉学校的吧 |
[1:30:52] | Also yes. | 也没说错 |
[1:30:56] | – That was great. – Thanks. | -讲得太好了 -谢谢 |
[1:30:57] | – You going to the park later? – Yeah! See you there. | -一会去公园吗 -去 公园见 |
[1:31:05] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:31:09] | Blazey, down! | 布拉泽 下来 |
[1:31:10] | Who’s a good dragon? Who’s a good dragon? | 谁是乖乖龙 乖乖龙 |
[1:31:12] | So, how was school? | 今天上学怎么样 |
[1:31:14] | It was really good. | 非常好 |
[1:31:15] | Well, all right. | 那太好了 |
[1:31:17] | Hey, there he is. You workin’ hard? | 回来了 你有好好学习吧 |
[1:31:18] | No, hardly workin’. | 没有 净偷懒啦 |
[1:31:21] | I gotta go. I’m meeting the Manticore for a night out. | 我得走了 今晚和蝎尾飞狮出去玩 |
[1:31:25] | We got a one-one-three in progress. | 有人投诉扰民 |
[1:31:26] | All units report. | 请所有警员回复 |
[1:31:28] | Duty calls. Time to hit the trails. | 使命召唤 该出门了 |
[1:31:30] | Oh, you forgot your keys! | 你忘拿钥匙了 |
[1:31:31] | Don’t need ’em. I was born to run. | 不需要 我生来就该奔跑 |
[1:31:35] | Hyah! | 驾 |
[1:31:46] | So, how’s the new van? | 新车怎么样 |
[1:31:48] | Guinevere the Second is great. | 吉娜薇二世棒极了 |
[1:31:50] | I’ve almost got enough saved up for a sweet paint job. | 我差不多快存够钱给她粉刷一新了 |
[1:31:52] | – No, please don’t. – Why not? | -不 不必了 -为什么 |
[1:31:54] | Because I already took care of it. | 因为我已经刷好了 |
[1:31:58] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:32:02] | Okay, best way to the park is to take | 好了 去往公园最佳线路 |
[1:32:04] | a little something called the Road of Ruin. | 叫做毁灭之路 |
[1:32:08] | – It’s too obvious. – Wait, what? | -这也太明显了 -等等 你说什么 |
[1:32:10] | On a quest, the clear path is never the right one. | 做任务时 一览无余的道路从来都不是正确的选择 |